时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Must be good to be home again, sir. | 回家的感觉一定不错吧 先生 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:25] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 一会就知道了 |
[00:50] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[00:51] | I’m here to see Assistant Director Harold Cooper. | 我是来见助理司长哈罗德·库珀的 |
[00:54] | Do you have an appointment? | 您有预约吗 |
[00:55] | I do not. | 没有 |
[00:57] | Tell him it’s Raymond Reddington. | 告诉他我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[02:01] | Ressler. Washington field office. | 雷斯勒 华盛顿外勤办公室 |
[02:02] | I’m the case agent on Reddington. | 我是负责雷丁顿一案的探员 |
[02:04] | When did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
[02:05] | Under an hour ago. | 不到一小时之前 |
[02:06] | We confirm it’s actually him? | 确认是他了吗 |
[02:07] | It’s him all right. Prints match. Tattoos. | 是他 指纹相符 还有纹身 |
[02:10] | He even volunteered classified | 他甚至自愿提供了08年 |
[02:11] | details about a Brussels mission in ’08. | 布鲁塞尔任务中的机密内容 |
[02:13] | – What happened in Brussels? – Sir? | -在布鲁塞尔发生了什么 -长官 |
[02:16] | We tried to kill him, sir. | 我们试着杀掉他 长官 |
[02:22] | It really is him. | 真的是他啊 |
[02:25] | Came in with a briefcase | 他进来时拿着一个公文包 |
[02:26] | containing every alias he’s ever used. | 里面装着他用过的所有化名 |
[02:28] | Most of ’em we’ve never even heard of. | 大多数我们从来都没听说过 |
[02:30] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[02:32] | Don’t know. Won’t talk. | 不知道 他不肯说 |
[02:33] | He’s a stone. | 他就像块石头 |
[02:35] | Call lab services. | 给实验室打电话 |
[02:36] | Have them fit him with an AlphaChip RFID tag. | 让他们给他装上射频识别芯片 |
[02:39] | Assemble a full intel review. | 整理一份完整的内部调查资料 |
[02:41] | NSA. CIA. | 包括国安局和中情局的资料 |
[02:42] | What exactly do you want to know? | 你具体想要知道什么 |
[02:45] | Everything. | 全部 |
[02:49] | Raymond “Red” Reddington attended the Naval Academy. | “红魔”雷蒙德·雷丁顿曾就读于海军军官学校 |
[02:51] | Top of his class. Graduated by the time he was 24. | 班里的尖子生 二十四岁时毕业 |
[02:55] | He was being groomed for admiral. | 本打算培养成高级军官 |
[02:58] | Then in 1990, Reddington’s coming home | 然后1990年 雷丁顿说要回家 |
[03:00] | to see his wife and his daughter for Christmas. | 和妻女一起过圣诞 |
[03:02] | He never arrives. | 但他就此消失了 |
[03:04] | This highly respected officer | 这位受人尊敬的军官 |
[03:06] | up and disappears from the face of the earth– | 从此人间蒸发 |
[03:08] | until four years later | 直到四年后 |
[03:10] | when classified NOFORN documents start showing up in Maghreb, | 一批不对外公开的机密文件出现在了马格里布 |
[03:14] | Islamabad, Beijing. | 伊斯兰堡以及北京 |
[03:17] | These leaks were traced to Reddington. | 文件的泄露追溯到雷丁顿 |
[03:19] | This guy’s an equal opportunity offender, | 这家伙是个无差别犯罪者 |
[03:21] | a facilitator of sorts, | 类似催化剂的角色 |
[03:23] | who’s built an enterprise brokering deals | 通过为其他罪犯提供中介交易 |
[03:24] | for fellow criminals. | 建立了自己的帝国 |
[03:26] | He has no country. | 他不投靠任何国家 |
[03:28] | He has no political agenda. | 没有任何政治目的 |
[03:29] | Reddington’s only allegiance is to the highest bidder. | 雷丁顿唯一效忠的是最高出价者 |
[03:33] | They call him something in the papers. | 他们在文件中给他起了个名字 |
[03:36] | “The concierge of crime.” | 犯罪世界的管理员 |
[03:39] | He’s online. | 他在线上了 |
[03:41] | Evidently someone with the authority | 很明显有权利 |
[03:43] | to make decisions has arrived. | 做决定的人到了 |
[03:45] | I think I smell the stench of your cologne, Agent Cooper. | 我好像闻到你古龙水的臭味了 库珀探员 |
[03:49] | Smells like hubris. | 有种傲慢的味道 |
[03:50] | Get these feeds fixed. I want him up here. Come on. | 把信号弄好 我要跟他对话 快点 |
[03:53] | You must have many questions, | 你一定有很多疑问 |
[03:55] | so let’s begin with the most important one– why I’m here. | 我们就先从最重要的开始 我为什么来这里 |
[03:59] | Remember the 1986 attack | 还记得1986年大马士革的 |
[04:01] | on the U.S. Embassy in Damascus, | 美国大使馆袭击事件吗 |
[04:03] | the abduction of the six foreign nationals | 1997年阿尔及尔法国领事馆的 |
[04:06] | from the French consulate in Algiers in ’97, | 六名外籍人士绑架事件 |
[04:09] | or the 2002 breach of the Krungthai Bank in Bangkok? | 还有2002年曼谷的泰京银行抢劫事件 |
[04:14] | You see these events as unrelated. | 在你看来这些事件是毫无关联的 |
[04:16] | I can tell you one man is responsible for all three. | 但我可以告诉你 这三起案件都是一人所为 |
[04:19] | His name is Ranko Zamani. | 那个人叫兰科·扎马尼 |
[04:22] | You want him. I want him. | 你想抓他 我也想抓他 |
[04:25] | So let’s say for the moment our interests are aligned. | 所以不如说目前我们的利益是一致的 |
[04:31] | Ranko Sinisa Zamani. | 兰科·西尼撒·扎马尼 |
[04:33] | Serbian national educated in the U.S. | 塞尔维亚国籍 在美国接受教育 |
[04:37] | Ranko Zamani’s been dead for six years. | 兰科·扎马尼已经死了六年了 |
[04:39] | – He’s a non-existent threat. -Then a dead man | -他已经不是威胁了 -那就是一个死人 |
[04:41] | just stepped off United 283 from Munich to Dulles. | 刚刚乘美联航283从慕尼黑飞到了杜勒斯机场 |
[04:49] | He entered the country under the name Sacha M. Chacko. | 他用萨沙· M·查科这个名字入境的 |
[04:51] | – Cleared customs at 10:56 A.M. – Listen up, people. | -10:56通过海关 -大家听着 |
[04:55] | The lab just pulled a latent print from the airline arm rest. | 实验室刚从航班的扶手上提取了潜指纹 |
[04:57] | Nine points of comparison. | 九点匹配 |
[05:00] | Zamani’s alive. | 扎马尼还活着 |
[05:07] | You have my attention. | 你引起我的注意了 |
[05:09] | Were you wrong? | 你错了吗 |
[05:11] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[05:12] | Yes, you were wrong. | 对 你是错了 |
[05:15] | At least it’s not the first time. Familiar territory. | 至少这不是第一次 似曾相识啊 |
[05:19] | Now, I’ll give you Zamani, but first– | 我会让你抓到扎马尼 但首先 |
[05:21] | No “But firsts.” You don’t decide anything. | 不谈条件 你什么都无权决定 |
[05:23] | Agent Cooper, you’ve overestimated your authority. | 库珀探员 你高估自己的权利了 |
[05:27] | I said I’ll help you find Zamani, and I will. | 我说会帮你们找到扎马尼 我一定会办到 |
[05:30] | But from this point forward, | 但从现在开始 |
[05:31] | there’s one very important rule: | 有一条规则非常重要 |
[05:34] | I speak only with Elizabeth Keen. | 我只跟伊丽莎白·基恩对话 |
[05:38] | Who the hell’s Elizabeth Keen? | 伊丽莎白·基恩是谁 |
[05:44] | Oh, buddy. | 哥们 |
[05:46] | Seriously, dude? | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:52] | – Babe, what time is it? – I don’t know. | -亲爱的 几点了 -不知道 |
[05:54] | What time you gotta be there? | 你要几点到 |
[05:55] | – Oh, crap. – What’s up? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[05:57] | – Crap! – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[05:59] | No! My first day! | 不 今天是第一天啊 |
[06:02] | Babe, are you good? You need help? | 你没事吧 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:04] | I missed the bus, babe. | 我错过公车了 亲爱的 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna need to take the car. | 我要把车开走 |
[06:08] | You can’t take the car. I need the car. | 你不能把车开走 我也需要车 |
[06:09] | I’ve got field trip planning committee. | 我有实地考察计划委员会的工作要做 |
[06:11] | You took the dog out, right? | 你溜过狗了吗 |
[06:13] | I did. | 溜过了 |
[06:13] | For the field trip: | 关于实地考察 |
[06:14] | Air and Space or the D.C. Zoo? | 去航空航天博物馆 还是华盛顿动物园 |
[06:18] | – The zoo’s gender neutral. – All right. | -动物园比较中性化 -好的 |
[06:19] | Good thinkin’. We’re out of milk. | 好主意 牛奶喝完了 |
[06:21] | – Oop. Sorry. – Is this pee? | -抱歉 -这是尿吗 |
[06:23] | I’m standing in pee, babe. | 宝贝 我现在站在尿里 |
[06:24] | – He’s your dog, too. – Ok, yeah, thanks a lot. | -它也是你的狗狗 -好吧 非常感谢 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna smell like a urinary tract infection | 我工作第一天就要带着一股 |
[06:29] | on my first day! | 尿道发炎的味道 |
[06:32] | Hey, don’t forget | 不要忘了 |
[06:33] | we got the last adoption meeting today. | 今天我们还要参加最后一次领养见面会 |
[06:35] | One-thirty. | 一点半 |
[06:36] | Hey, you heard me, right? One-thirty. | 听到了吗 一点半 |
[06:37] | Yep. One-thirty. Last meeting. | 听到了 一点半 最后一次见面会 |
[06:39] | I’m in the car. You got the keys? | 我先上车 你有钥匙吗 |
[06:41] | – Yeah, in my pocket. – I got your coffee. | -有 在我口袋里 -我帮你拿了咖啡 |
[06:43] | No more peeing, dude. | 老兄 不要再乱尿喔 |
[06:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:52] | We both woke up seven minutes ago. | 我们俩七分钟前起床 |
[06:54] | I’m pretty sure my pants are on backwards | 我敢肯定我穿反了裤子 |
[06:56] | and I can barely see straight. | 而且还睡眼朦胧 |
[06:58] | But you are somehow dressed, | 可你已经穿戴整齐 |
[07:00] | composed, | 泰然自若 |
[07:01] | and as beautiful as the day I met you. | 漂亮得就像我遇见你的那一天 |
[07:04] | – I think I’m forgetting something. – Yeah. | -我好像忘拿了什么 -是的 |
[07:10] | You know I’m not gonna let this job | 你知道我不会让这份工作 |
[07:12] | come between us and our family, right? | 妨碍到你我之间的 对吗 |
[07:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:15] | We want a family, we’re going to have a family. | 我们要组织一个家庭 我们就会做到 |
[07:18] | Wait. Were you serious about that kid thing? | 等等 小孩的事你是认真的吗 |
[07:19] | Because I got stuff goin– | 因为我有事要 |
[07:21] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[07:23] | Today’s the day. | 就是今天 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:27] | Man, I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[07:30] | – Thanks. – You worked so hard for this. | -谢谢 -你为此付出了这么多努力 |
[07:31] | Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[07:33] | No. But I am very late. | 不紧张 但是我迟到很久了 |
[07:45] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[07:46] | Donald Ressler. | 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[07:48] | Washington field office. | 隶属华盛顿外勤办公室 |
[07:49] | I need you to come with me right away. | 我需要你立刻跟我走 |
[07:52] | Babe, I don’t think I’m gonna need to take the car. | 宝贝 看来我不需要用车了 |
[08:03] | Agent Keen. Am I getting that right? | 基恩探员 我没叫错吧 |
[08:05] | – Yes, sir. – Harold Cooper. | -没错 长官 -哈罗德·库珀 |
[08:07] | Assistant Director of Counterterrorism. | 反恐司助理司长 |
[08:08] | Yes, sir. I know who you are, sir. | 是的 长官 我知道您 |
[08:11] | So, uh…can you tell us what’s going on? | 你能告诉我们是怎么回事吗 |
[08:14] | I wish I could. | 但愿我能 |
[08:16] | I can tell you that… | 我只能告诉您 |
[08:19] | I’ve been vetted by the agency like everyone else, | 我和每个人一样 接受了审查 |
[08:21] | you know, same background checks, psych profiles. | 同样的背景调查 以及精神档案 |
[08:24] | I’m sure OPR’s trolling my digital footprint right now, | 我肯定职责办正在调查我的各种记录 |
[08:27] | and I can tell you what they’ll find. | 我能告诉你他们会找到什么 |
[08:29] | What will they find? | 他们会找到什么 |
[08:30] | Nothing. I have no history with Reddington. | 什么都找不到 我跟雷丁顿毫无交集 |
[08:33] | They tell me today’s your first day as a profiler. | 他们告诉我今天是你当侧写师的第一天 |
[08:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:36] | I was reassigned from New York. | 我是从纽约调过来的 |
[08:37] | I graduated Quantico last month. | 上个月刚从匡蒂科毕业 |
[08:39] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[08:41] | Do me a favor. Profile yourself. | 帮我个忙 剖析下你自己 |
[08:45] | I’m sorry, sir? | 你说什么 长官 |
[08:46] | Who are you? What is he looking for? | 你是谁 他在找什么 |
[08:49] | Profile Elizabeth Keen. | 剖析一下伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[08:52] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | Um, well, I’ve been with the Bureau for four years. | 我在局里干四年了 |
[08:59] | I was the head of the Mobile Emergency Psych Unit in New York. | 曾是纽约应急心理机动小组的组长 |
[09:02] | We worked murders, | 我们处理过谋杀案 |
[09:03] | – extortion– – Read your resume. | -勒索案 -读过你的简历了 |
[09:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:13] | My colleagues call me “Sir.” | 我的同事叫我”长官” |
[09:16] | They think I’m… | 他们认为我是个 |
[09:20] | a bitch. | 贱人 |
[09:24] | Like most kids who raised themselves, | 跟大多数自力更生的孩子一样 |
[09:26] | I can display narcissistic behavior. | 我会表现出非常自恋的行为 |
[09:28] | I can be withdrawn, disconnected. | 有时也会沉默寡言 自闭不合群 |
[09:34] | I have a deep yearning to | 我非常渴望 |
[09:35] | understand and relate to the criminal mind. | 能够理解和联系罪犯的心理 |
[09:42] | I’m board certified in forensic psychology, | 我获得了法医心理医学专业认证 |
[09:44] | and yet I operate under the delusion | 而且我怀揣着一个幻想 |
[09:46] | that I can rewrite my past by having kids of my own. | 就是通过抚养自己的孩子来改写我的过去 |
[09:50] | Do you find it odd Reddington surrendered himself | 雷丁顿在你当侧写师的第一天就前来自首 |
[09:52] | the day you started working as a profiler? | 你不感到奇怪吗 |
[09:55] | I think that it suggests he was waiting for me. | 我想这说明他在等我 |
[09:57] | Why you? Specifically. | 为什么是你 具体原因 |
[10:02] | Because I’m new | 因为我是新来的 |
[10:04] | and he thinks I can be easily manipulated. | 他认为我容易被操控 |
[10:07] | The man obviously doesn’t know me very well. | 这家伙显然不怎么了解我 |
[10:14] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[10:16] | D.C. Metro Sorting Facility, U.S. Postal Service. | 美国邮政管理局特区分拣处 |
[10:18] | It was abandoned and slated for demo twelve years ago. | 十二年前被废弃 改建成展示中心 |
[10:21] | The Bureau acquired the building post-9/11. | “911”事件后局里获得了这座楼 |
[10:24] | Been operating a variety of covert operations here ever since. | 从那以后在这里执行了许多秘密行动 |
[10:27] | So this is a black site? | 所以这是个小黑屋 |
[10:30] | We’re sentimental. We prefer to call it the Post Office. | 我们很怀旧的 喜欢称之为邮局 |
[10:42] | If you need anything, remember… | 如果你需要任何帮助 记住 |
[10:44] | we’re right here. | 我们就在这里 |
[11:29] | Agent Keen, what a pleasure. | 基恩探员 真是荣幸 |
[11:37] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:39] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[11:42] | You got rid of your highlights. | 你把原先的挑染去掉了 |
[11:47] | You look much less Baltimore. | 看起来不怎么像巴尔的摩人了 |
[11:53] | Do you get back home much? | 你经常回家吗 |
[11:55] | Tell me about Zamani. | 跟我说说扎玛尼的事 |
[11:58] | I haven’t been home in years. | 我几年没回家了 |
[12:02] | Why involve me? I’m nobody. | 为什么扯上我 我不过是个无名小卒 |
[12:03] | It’s my first day. | 这是我工作第一天 |
[12:05] | Nothin’ special about me. | 我没什么特别之处 |
[12:07] | Oh, I think you’re very special. | 我认为你可特别了 |
[12:15] | Within the hour, Ranko Zamani will abduct | 一个小时以内 兰科·扎马尼会绑架 |
[12:17] | the daughter of U.S. General Daniel Ryker. | 丹尼尔·赖克将军的女儿 |
[12:21] | There’ll be some kind of diversion, | 会有人分散你们的注意力 |
[12:23] | communications will be scrambled, | 通讯也会被干扰 |
[12:26] | then he’ll grab the girl. | 然后他会劫走那女孩 |
[12:29] | He wants to be out of the country within 36 hours. | 他打算在三十六个小时内出境 |
[12:31] | If you don’t move quickly, she will die. | 如果你们不快点行动 她会死的 |
[12:34] | That’s what I know. | 这就是我所知道的 |
[12:37] | And how do you know this? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[12:39] | Because I’m the one who got him into the country. | 因为是我把他带进这个国家的 |
[12:43] | And I’m supposed to believe you? | 你觉得我会相信你吗 |
[12:45] | No, of course not! | 不 你当然不会 |
[12:50] | I’m a criminal. Criminals are notorious liars. | 我是个罪犯 罪犯都是声名狼藉的骗子 |
[12:55] | Everything about me is a lie. | 所有关于我的事都是谎言 |
[13:02] | But if anyone can give me a second chance, it’s you. | 能给我重生机会的人 只有你 |
[13:06] | The two of us have… overcome so much. | 我们俩都 克服了很多困难 |
[13:12] | I mean, look at you. | 我的意思是 看看你自己 |
[13:16] | Abandoned by a father who was a career criminal, | 被身为职业罪犯的父亲 |
[13:18] | a mother who died of… weakness and shame. | 和死于懦弱和羞耻的母亲所抛弃 |
[13:25] | And yet here you are, about to make a name for yourself, | 但你如今在这里 想要一鸣惊人 |
[13:28] | about to…capture Ranko Zamani. | 抓住兰科·扎马尼 |
[13:36] | I’m gonna make you famous, Lizzy. | 我会让你声名远扬的 莉兹 |
[13:39] | What did you tell him? | 你们跟他说什么了 |
[13:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:42] | How did he know those things? Private things about my family? | 他怎么知道那些事 我家的私事 |
[13:46] | Why didn’t your father’s criminal record | 你父亲的犯罪记录 |
[13:47] | show up on your background report? | 为什么没有出现在你的背景资料里 |
[13:48] | I think we need to contact | 我们应该联系 |
[13:49] | the SWAT commander at Quantico. | 匡蒂科的特警队指挥官 |
[13:50] | Roll a team out to the girl. | 调一支队伍去保护那女孩 |
[13:51] | This is nonsense. He’s bluffing, sir. | 真是荒谬 长官 他是在虚张声势 |
[13:52] | No, he’s establishing value. | 不 他是在表明自己的价值 |
[13:54] | I’ve been the case agent on this guy for five years. | 我调查他的案子已经五年了 |
[13:56] | – Trust me– – And five years has gotten you what? | -相信我 -五年来你有什么收获吗 |
[14:01] | You asked me here, you asked my opinion. | 你把我找来 问我的意见 |
[14:02] | Here it is: That girl’s gonna get taken. | 意见就是 那女孩会被劫走 |
[14:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[14:17] | Tom. Thank God you picked up. | 汤姆 感谢上帝你终于接了 |
[14:18] | Hey, tell me you’re close. What’s going on? | 告诉我你快到了 发生了什么事 |
[14:21] | Are you close? | 你快到了吗 |
[14:22] | That helicopter, | 那架直升机 |
[14:23] | they flew me to the Assistant Director, | 他们带我去见助理司长 |
[14:24] | put me on a case, and I can’t get away right now. | 交给我一个案子 我现在脱不开身 |
[14:27] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[14:29] | The adoption people, they’re all waiting. | 领养机构的人在等着呢 |
[14:32] | – Liz, are you there? – Put on a great show in there. | -莉斯 在听吗 -刚才表现不错 |
[14:35] | You better pull yourself together | 你最好打起精神 |
[14:36] | because you just called in the cavalry. | 因为你刚调来了装甲部队 |
[14:38] | Can I just have one minute, um– | 能给我一分钟吗 |
[14:40] | We don’t have a minute. Come on. | 没有时间了 走吧 |
[14:42] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[14:43] | I’m sorry. I know we had an appointment, | 对不起 我知道我们约好了 |
[14:46] | but there’s a girl, something happened– | 但有个女孩 突发事件 |
[14:50] | I-I can’t tell you. It’s classified. | 我不能告诉你 是机密 |
[14:53] | This whole…day is classified. | 这一整天的事都是机密 |
[14:55] | Lizzy…Lizzy, babe, if– if it’s too much, | 莉兹 莉兹 宝贝 如果你觉得这事太大 |
[14:58] | we don’t have to do this right now, okay? | 我们不用非得今天做 好吗 |
[15:00] | We don’t have to do it. We’ll just– We’ll do it next year. | 不用非得今天 我们明年也可以 |
[15:02] | But if we are gonna go through with this, | 但如果我们确实要收养孩子 |
[15:06] | you gotta do it with me. | 你得跟我一起 |
[15:07] | – I can’t do it alone, Lizzy. – We gotta go. | -我自己做不来 莉兹 -我们得走了 |
[15:10] | No. No. Tom, listen, | 不不 汤姆 听着 |
[15:12] | our family is the only thing that matters, okay? | 我们的家庭是唯一重要的事 好吗 |
[15:17] | – It’s the only thing that matters. – Okay. | -是唯一重要的事 -好 |
[15:21] | All right, let me, uh… | 好吧 让我 |
[15:22] | let me handle it, I’ll, um, I’ll take care of it. | 让我来解决 我会处理的 |
[15:24] | I think this woman might punch me in the face, but I got it. | 我觉得这女人会揍我一拳 但我能搞定 |
[15:26] | I am so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[15:27] | Don’t be sorry, just be safe, okay? | 不用抱歉 注意安全 好吗 |
[15:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:30] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:40] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[15:41] | We have a situation, sir. | 有情况 长官 |
[15:43] | It’s about your daughter. | 关于您的女儿 |
[15:44] | My daughter? | 我女儿 |
[15:54] | Guys, with the guns, please. | 伙计们 请把枪收起来 |
[15:55] | We don’t want to scare the kids. | 不要吓到孩子 |
[15:58] | I got this. | 我来 |
[16:07] | Beth. Sweetie, this lady needs to speak to you. | 贝丝 宝贝 这位女士要跟你说几句话 |
[16:11] | Hi, Bethany, don’t be scared. | 贝丝妮 不要害怕 |
[16:12] | I just need you to come with me, okay? | 跟我走 好吗 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Your name’s Beth, right? | 你叫贝丝 对吧 |
[16:28] | My name’s Beth, too. | 我也叫贝丝 |
[16:30] | I’m Elizabeth. | 全名是伊丽莎白 |
[16:32] | My friends call me Liz, though. | 但我的朋友叫我莉斯 |
[16:34] | You can call me Liz if you want. | 你也可以叫我莉斯 |
[16:36] | My daddy has a pin like that. | 我爸爸也有一个一样的胸针 |
[16:39] | Oh, yeah? I bet your daddy has lots of medals. | 是吗 你爸爸肯定有很多勋章 |
[16:43] | To get a pin like this you gotta be really brave. | 要得到这个胸针你得非常勇敢 |
[16:46] | This can be your special pin, okay? | 这个就是你的专属胸针了 好吗 |
[16:49] | There you go. | 给你戴上 |
[16:52] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[16:59] | You don’t have to– | 你不必回赠我 |
[17:01] | Thank you so much. This is beautiful. | 谢谢 很漂亮 |
[17:07] | The bull’s pokey. Be careful. | 公牛会扎人 小心点 |
[17:09] | Okay, I’ll be careful. | 好的 我会小心的 |
[17:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:19] | Hey, what’s going on up there? | 那边怎么了 |
[17:21] | HazMat has the road closed. We’ll be turning around. | 危险物品处理小组封路了 我们得调头 |
[17:25] | Rolling Thunder to follow 1. | 后续车队跟好头车 |
[17:26] | Be advised we have a chemical spill ahead. | 据报前方有化学品泄漏 |
[17:29] | Copy that. Proceeding to alternate route. | 收到 驶向备用路线 |
[17:33] | Do you want to call your daddy? | 你想给爸爸打电话吗 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I want to tell him I’m okay. | 好啊 我要跟他说我没事 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:11] | Back up! | 找支援 |
[18:15] | – Are you okay? – I think so. | -你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[18:26] | Tango, tango, tango, respond! | 探戈 探戈 探戈请回答 |
[18:28] | I can’t see! I got blood in my– | 我看不见了 血进了我的– |
[18:36] | Get the girl! | 抓住那个女孩 |
[18:39] | If you want to save the girl, do not fire your weapon. | 你要不想害那个女孩就别开枪 |
[18:46] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[18:54] | Okay, baby, this smoke’s gonna hurt us. | 宝贝 这个烟雾会伤害我们 |
[18:57] | All right? I need you to put this on for me. | 好吗 我要你戴上这个 |
[18:58] | – What about you? – There’s only one. | -那你怎么办 -只有一个 |
[19:01] | It’s for you, hon. Okay, listen to me. | 是给你的 宝贝 听我说 |
[19:03] | These men are gonna come | 这些人会进来 |
[19:04] | – and they’re gonna take you. – Are they gonna hurt me? | -他们会带你走 -他们会伤害我吗 |
[19:06] | They’re not gonna hurt you, honey. | 他们不会伤害你的 宝贝 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna find you, okay? | 我会找到你的 好吗 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:20] | Beth, I’m gonna find you. | 贝丝 我会找到你的 |
[20:49] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪儿 |
[20:50] | It’s been 4 hours, your people haven’t made any demands. | 已经四个小时了 你的人还没提出任何要求 |
[20:54] | My people? I told you Zamani would take the girl. | 我的人 我告诉你扎马尼要抓那个女孩 |
[20:57] | I told you that’s all I knew. | 我把我知道的都告诉了你 |
[20:59] | This is in your hands now. | 现在靠你们了 |
[21:02] | I need your help with Zamani. | 我要你帮我找到扎马尼 |
[21:06] | How about a trade? | 做个交易如何 |
[21:08] | You tell me and I’ll tell you. | 你和我互相交换信息 |
[21:10] | Tell me about the scar on your palm. | 说说你手掌上的疤 |
[21:14] | I’ve noticed how you stroke it. | 我注意到你经常摸它 |
[21:19] | There was a fire. I was fourteen. | 发生了场火灾 那时我十四岁 |
[21:22] | Someone tried to hurt you. | 有人想伤害你 |
[21:28] | Not exactly, no. | 不完全是 |
[21:39] | May I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[21:57] | Is a child really what you want? | 你想要的真的就是一个孩子吗 |
[22:00] | – How on earth– – But a baby won’t fix what happened in the past. | -你怎么 -但是孩子无法弥补过去 |
[22:02] | You lost the right to speak about parenthood | 你在平安夜抛妻弃女的时候 |
[22:04] | when you abandoned your wife and daughter on Christmas Eve. | 就已经失去谈论为人父母的权利了 |
[22:08] | – The girl. – You won’t find the girl | -那女孩 -你找不到那女孩的 |
[22:09] | until you learn to look at this differently. | 除非你能换个角度看问题 |
[22:13] | And how should I look at this? | 那我该怎么看 |
[22:15] | Like a criminal. | 像罪犯一样 |
[22:17] | May come easier than you think. | 也许比你想的要简单 |
[22:21] | Shall I show you? | 让我教你一下 |
[22:26] | Well, at least you know what Zamani looks like. | 至少你们知道扎马尼长什么样子 |
[22:33] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天 |
[22:35] | I haven’t seen him in years. | 我已经好几年没见过他了 |
[22:38] | Very interesting fellow. | 这伙计很有意思 |
[22:40] | Completely unrelated to this. | 完全与此事无关 |
[22:43] | You’re pointing at the wrong guy here. | 你们这里指错人了 |
[22:47] | Miroslav. | 米罗斯拉夫 |
[22:49] | They call him the Chemist. | 他们叫他化学家 |
[22:49] | – Hey, you can’t just – A highly regarded munitions expert. | -你不能 -被高度赞誉的弹药专家 |
[22:53] | He left MIT to work for the Russian, Vor Usoyan. | 他离开麻省理工去给俄国人伏尔·乌索扬卖命 |
[22:58] | Last two years… very expensive freelancer. | 过去两年 是个要价很高的自由职业者 |
[23:06] | I don’t know what the hell any of this is. | 我不知道这些是什么 |
[23:10] | Ooh, the German. | 那个德国人 |
[23:12] | A banker. Name’s Reinhardt. | 是个银行家 名字叫莱因哈特 |
[23:16] | He’s most likely moving the money. | 极有可能是他负责转移资金 |
[23:20] | What about the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[23:21] | What do you have on the girl and her father? | 那个女孩和她爸爸你知道些什么 |
[23:23] | Your 36-hour timeline would suggest a singular event. | 你说的36小时时间表说明这是个独立案件 |
[23:26] | Something in D.C. | 发生在华盛顿 |
[23:29] | I’m not sure how the girl fits. | 我不知道这女孩有什么用 |
[23:32] | What about the Chemist? | 那化学家呢 |
[23:35] | Important…well paid… | 很重要 高报酬 |
[23:40] | Whatever Zamani’s planning is expensive. | 扎马尼的这个计划肯定很烧钱 |
[23:44] | Some sort of attack? | 是某种袭击吗 |
[23:46] | You’re thinking like a cop. | 你像警察一样在思考 |
[23:48] | Cops are so objective. | 警察想事情很客观 |
[23:49] | They’re obligated to protocols. Make it personal. | 他们做事循规蹈矩 加点私人感情 |
[23:53] | Okay, this is nonsense. | 这太扯了 |
[23:56] | Zamani’s sick. CIA says he carries Nipah virus. | 扎马尼病了 中情局说他感染了尼帕病毒 |
[24:01] | Dying makes him dangerous. | 濒临死亡让他变得更加危险 |
[24:02] | So what does he desperately want before he dies? | 那在他死之前最想要什么 |
[24:06] | And how does that relate to the little girl? | 而这和那小女孩又有什么关系 |
[24:13] | Her father, the General, spent time in Bosnia… | 她父亲是位将军 曾驻守在波士尼亚 |
[24:16] | supporting NATO troops in the Bihac Pocket region. | 协助北约在比哈奇区的武装力量 |
[24:19] | Zamani’s home. | 那是扎马尼的家乡 |
[24:20] | He bombed a chemical weapons facility… | 他在那里投放过化学武器 |
[24:24] | Poisoning the village. | 让全村人中毒了 |
[24:28] | It’s about his family. | 是为了他的家人 |
[24:31] | They died, Zamani survived. | 他们死了 而扎马尼活了下来 |
[24:34] | He wants revenge. | 他想要复仇 |
[24:35] | He hired the Chemist to build a bomb, detonate it in Washington. | 他雇化学家是要做个炸弹 要在华盛顿引爆 |
[24:46] | He’s gonna use Beth to settle the score… | 他要用贝丝来抵债 |
[24:52] | Deliver the bomb. | 来运送炸弹 |
[24:55] | Okay, let’s move. | 好了 行动起来 |
[24:56] | We’re on a clock. | 时间紧迫 |
[25:00] | I have an acquaintance. | 我有个熟人 |
[25:01] | They call him the Innkeeper, runs a series of safe houses. | 他们叫他旅馆老板 手下有不少安全屋 |
[25:05] | Lean on him. He’ll know where to find the Chemist. | 去找他 他知道哪里能找到化学家 |
[25:09] | You find the Chemist, you’ll find Zamani. | 找到化学家 你就能找到扎马尼 |
[25:12] | Where is this Innkeeper? | 旅馆老板在哪 |
[25:15] | If I tell you, you have to give me something in return. | 如果我告诉你 你得给我点回报 |
[25:17] | No more restraints, no more cages. | 不再拷着我 不把我关起来 |
[25:20] | If you want to capture Zamani, | 如果你想抓到扎马尼 |
[25:22] | he has to believe I’m moving freely– | 他得确信我行动自由 |
[25:24] | in touch with old friends, | 和以前的朋友保持联系 |
[25:25] | staying in one of my favorite hotels… | 待在我最喜欢的酒店之一 |
[25:27] | If you think we’re gonna put you up at the Sheraton– | 如果你以为我们会把你安排到喜来登 |
[25:30] | Save your Starwood points, Harold. | 留着你的喜达屋积分吧 哈罗德 |
[25:33] | The Sheraton’s not my scene. | 我对喜来登毫无兴趣 |
[25:45] | Hey, live it up, pal. | 好好享受吧 伙计 |
[25:47] | Soon as this is over, you’re headed back to a black site. | 等这事完了以后 你还会回到小黑屋的 |
[25:51] | Mr. Homan, it’s awfully nice to have you back. | 霍曼先生 您能回来真是太好了 |
[25:53] | There’s complimentary Champagne. | 这是赠送的香槟 |
[25:55] | As usual, the bed’s made up with blankets instead of a comforter. | 和往常一样 床上铺了毯子没罩床罩 |
[25:59] | Will there be anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[26:00] | No, thank you, Eric. | 不用 谢谢 埃里克 |
[26:03] | Tip the gentleman, will you? | 给他点小费吧 |
[26:16] | Where is the Chemist? | 化学家在哪 |
[26:23] | FBI. Hands. | 联调局 把手举起来 |
[26:27] | Tranquilo, papi. | 小声点 伙计 |
[26:27] | Get to the wall. | 靠在墙上 |
[26:39] | ♬一个人能有多幸运♬ | |
[26:43] | ♬我吻了她 她也吻了我♬ | |
[26:46] | ♬就像小伙子曾经说的♬ | |
[26:48] | ♬那不是惊喜吗♬ | |
[26:51] | They found the lab. | 他们找到实验室了 |
[26:53] | They’re interrogating the Chemist as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿他们正在审讯化学家 |
[26:55] | – What about the bomb? – We think that we got there | -炸弹呢 -我们应该是在他制造之前 |
[26:56] | before he built it. | 赶到那里的 |
[26:58] | I gotta get out of here and clear my head. | 我需要出去清醒一下 |
[27:01] | Take a shower, see my husband. | 洗个澡 见见我丈夫 |
[27:06] | Don’t go too far. | 别走太远 |
[27:19] | Oh, my– | 我的天 |
[27:23] | Did they say yes? | 他们同意了吗 |
[27:25] | Oh, baby! How did you do this? | 宝贝 你怎么做到的 |
[27:29] | Oh, my God, I cannot believe– | 我的上帝 不敢相信 |
[27:33] | We’re gonna have a baby, and this is exac– | 我们要有孩子了 这真是 |
[27:37] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[27:42] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:44] | Sit down!!! | 给我坐下 |
[27:47] | Do what I say or I’ll shoot your husband. | 照我说的做 否则我就崩了你丈夫 |
[27:51] | See, Tom and I, we have been talking, | 我和汤姆 我们谈了谈 |
[27:54] | trying to figure out how you knew I was in town. | 想要搞清楚为什么你知道我在城里 |
[27:58] | Aahh…. I tell him | 我告诉他 |
[28:00] | you figure out my plan… | 你发现了我 |
[28:03] | to take the General’s daughter. | 绑架将军女儿的计划 |
[28:05] | Tom, look at me. | 汤姆 看着我 |
[28:07] | Make for nice surprise. | 给了我个大大的惊喜 |
[28:08] | But my people handle quite well, I think. | 不过我手下处理的很好 |
[28:12] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[28:13] | But then, your people come for my Chemist friend. | 可是你的人却找到了我的化学家朋友 |
[28:18] | I was finished with the Chemist, | 我和化学家的事已经了结了 |
[28:20] | so you saved me payment for services. | 所以你们帮我省了一笔服务费 |
[28:24] | And for that, I thank you. | 这个我得谢谢你们 |
[28:28] | But…it did make me wonder | 不过 这件事让我很好奇 |
[28:30] | what else you know. | 你还知道些什么 |
[28:34] | What else do you know? | 你还知道什么 |
[28:36] | I don’t– | 我不知道 |
[28:38] | – Tom. – No, no, no, no, no. Over here. | -汤姆 -不不不 看这边 |
[28:41] | I ask question. | 我问你话呢 |
[28:42] | What else do you know about my plan? | 关于我的计划 你还知道什么 |
[28:46] | A bomb. Maybe. We don’t know. | 可能有个炸弹 我们也不清楚 |
[28:48] | We only knew about the girl. The rest is just speculation. | 除了那个女孩的事 其他都是猜的 |
[28:50] | Tom, baby, it’s gonna be okay. | 汤姆 你不会有事的 |
[28:54] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个王八蛋 |
[28:55] | What else do you know about my plan?! | 关于我的计划 你还知道什么 |
[28:58] | Nothing! I swear! | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[29:02] | My God. | 天啊 |
[29:03] | You’re not as smart as Reddington says. | 你根本就没有雷丁顿说得那么聪明 |
[29:08] | My friend, he is always so obsessed with you. | 我的朋友 他一直痴迷于你呢 |
[29:12] | I’m not sure why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[29:13] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[29:15] | Now, what I have planned will make for many casualties. | 我的计划会造成大规模的伤亡 |
[29:19] | So now you have choice. | 所以现在你来选择 |
[29:21] | Stop me now and save many Americans, | 现在就阻止我 拯救无数美国人 |
[29:25] | or save only… | 还是只拯救 |
[29:29] | one. | 这一个呢 |
[29:31] | What do you choose? | 你会怎么选 |
[29:40] | Oh, My God. Baby. | 天啊 亲爱的 |
[29:43] | Oh, my God. Baby, keep your eyes open. | 天啊 亲爱的 坚持住 |
[29:47] | I’m gonna get help. | 我找人帮忙 |
[29:48] | I’m gonna get help. | 我找人帮忙 |
[29:50] | Don’t fall aslee– | 别睡… |
[29:51] | You’re gonna be okay! | 你不会有事的 |
[29:53] | You’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[29:54] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[30:24] | Did you send him? | 是你让他来的吗 |
[30:26] | Are you the one who did this? | 是你做的吗 |
[30:28] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[30:29] | He was in my house! | 他去了我家 |
[30:31] | My husband is on a ventilator | 我丈夫现在靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[30:33] | because Zamani came– | 因为扎马尼去 |
[30:33] | Calm down and tell me what happened. | 冷静点 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[30:35] | Don’t play stupid. You’re the only thing connecting us. | 别装傻 你是唯一把我们联系在一起的人 |
[30:39] | He told me that you’re obsessed with me. | 他说你痴迷于我 |
[30:43] | Did he mention the girl or the bomb? | 他提过那个女孩或炸弹吗 |
[30:45] | We’re not a team. | 我们又不是一起的 |
[30:46] | – Zamani. – I’m not your partner. | -扎马尼 -我不是你的搭档 |
[30:47] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[30:49] | I don’t know, he said– | 我不知道 他说 |
[30:50] | he said something about casualties… | 他说了人员伤亡 |
[30:52] | and chemical agents, and– | 化学助剂 还有 |
[30:54] | he talked about you. | 有关你的一些事 |
[30:56] | He even thanked me for getting rid of the Chemist. | 他甚至谢我帮他搞定了那个化学家 |
[30:59] | So the bomb’s still in play. | 看来还是有炸弹 |
[31:02] | Why the hell was he in my house?! | 他怎么会去我家 |
[31:05] | Tell me! You know him! | 告诉我 你了解他的 |
[31:06] | Why is my husband dying in a hospital right now?! | 为什么我丈夫现在躺在医院生命垂危 |
[31:10] | The truth is, despite your feelings, | 事实上 虽然你很难过 |
[31:12] | your husband doesn’t matter. | 但是你丈夫无足轻重 |
[31:13] | Zamani did you a favor, Lizzy. | 扎马尼帮了你的忙 莉兹 |
[31:19] | Now, you know I just punched a hole in your carotid. | 你知道我在你的颈动脉上扎了一个洞吧 |
[31:22] | Best chance, one minute before you pass out. | 你最多还有一分钟就会昏过去的 |
[31:24] | So here’s how it’s gonna work. | 所以接下来这么办 |
[31:26] | You tell me how I find Zamani and make this right, | 要么你告诉我如何找到扎马尼 把这事搞定 |
[31:29] | or I let you die right here. | 要么我就让你死在这 |
[31:31] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:36] | But if I die… | 但如果我死了 |
[31:39] | you’ll never know the truth about your husband. | 你永远都不会知道你丈夫的真面目了 |
[31:42] | You know nothing about my husband. | 你根本不了解我丈夫 |
[32:44] | Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员 |
[32:47] | I gotta talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[32:48] | You shouldn’t even be here. | 你根本不该来这 |
[32:51] | You’re under official review. You know that. | 你还在接受官方调查 你知道的 |
[32:53] | I know. The Chemist isn’t talking, is he? | 我知道 化学家什么都不说 对吗 |
[32:56] | No. | 是的 |
[32:57] | Red knows Zamani. Just give me five minutes. | 雷了解扎马尼 给我五分钟时间 |
[33:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:13] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[33:45] | It’s good to see you, old friend. | 能见到你真好 老朋友 |
[33:48] | Initiating track. | 开始追踪 |
[33:50] | Okay, got him. | 好了 找到他了 |
[33:52] | His chip indicates he’s at the Lincoln Memorial. | 他的芯片显示他在林肯纪念堂那里 |
[33:56] | We’re on him. Forty seconds out. En route. | 我们正在追踪他 40秒后抵达 在路上 |
[33:58] | How did things go with Agent Keen? | 基恩探员的事怎么样了 |
[34:00] | Paid her a visit, like you asked. | 按你的意思拜访了她 |
[34:03] | And the husband? | 她丈夫呢 |
[34:06] | Like you asked. | 按你所说照办了 |
[34:08] | It’s a shame you’re gonna miss the cherry blossoms. | 很遗憾你要错过樱花了 |
[34:12] | I think a great many people will miss the cherry blossoms. | 应该会有很多人错过的 |
[34:17] | Tell me, the General’s daughter is such a risk. | 用将军的女儿风险太大了 |
[34:21] | This is about much more than one girl. | 这件事不仅仅是关乎一个小女孩 |
[34:24] | He’s on the move. Heading westbound. | 他正在朝西移动 |
[34:27] | This is about… | 而是关乎 |
[34:31] | the children. | 孩子们 |
[34:35] | Raymond, today… | 雷蒙德 今天 |
[34:38] | On this day… | 就在今天 |
[34:40] | I am giving their plague back to them. | 我要把瘟疫还给他们 |
[34:44] | In sixty years they will be talking about this day… | 六十年后他们还会谈论这一天 |
[34:48] | about my legacy. | 谈论我的馈赠 |
[35:01] | Still heading west. | 仍在向西移动 |
[35:02] | 300 yards from your position. | 离你约三百码的距离 |
[35:05] | – Hello? – There’s a wrinkle. | -你好 -有麻烦了 |
[35:06] | Zamani wants more than the General’s daughter. | 扎马尼不仅要杀死将军的女儿 |
[35:08] | – He’s after children. – Where are you? | -他的目标是孩子们 -你在哪 |
[35:12] | Approaching 14th. | 快到十四街了 |
[35:12] | You gotta move! You gotta move! | 快点 快点 |
[35:14] | I need you to tell me what Zamani said. | 我要你告诉我扎马尼都说什么了 |
[35:17] | In the house– | 在房子里 |
[35:18] | What did he say, | 他说了什么 |
[35:19] | what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[35:24] | He, uh, he asked about the Chemist and about the girl. | 他问起了化学家 还有那个小女孩 |
[35:27] | No. What did you see? | 不够 你看到了什么 |
[35:29] | Uh, there was blood. | 血 |
[35:31] | There was blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[35:31] | Take a breath, Lizzy. | 冷静 莉兹 |
[35:34] | Over here. | 过来 |
[35:36] | There was a tattoo. | 他有个纹身 |
[35:37] | He’s Serbian Orthodox. | 他信塞尔维亚东正教 |
[35:38] | You’re closing on him. | 你快追上他了 |
[35:39] | – He wouldn’t have a tattoo. – I know what I saw. | -他不会有纹身的 -我确实看到了 |
[35:42] | This mark, I’ve seen it before. | 那个标志 我以前见过 |
[35:46] | For the field trip. D.C. Air and Space | 实地考察 华盛顿航空航天博物馆 |
[35:48] | or the D.C. Zoo? | 还是华盛顿动物园 |
[35:48] | It wasn’t a tattoo. | 那不是纹身 |
[35:50] | It was a stamp. | 是印章 |
[35:51] | Zamani’s gonna bomb the D.C. Zoo. | 扎马尼要炸毁华盛顿动物园 |
[35:55] | I got nothin’. Come on, where is he?! | 没找到 快点 他在哪儿 |
[35:57] | He’s turning onto Maryland Ave. | 他拐进马里兰大街了 |
[36:14] | Dead ahead. He’s dead ahead. | 正前方 就在你前面 |
[36:17] | He’s stopped. | 他停下了 |
[36:18] | The signal has stopped. He’s right there. | 信号不动了 他就在那儿 |
[36:24] | Where is he?! | 他在哪儿 |
[36:25] | He should be right behind you. | 应该就在你后面 |
[36:27] | Moving vertically. | 正在向上移动 |
[36:29] | Are there stairs near you? | 附近有楼梯吗 |
[36:50] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[36:52] | Hi, honey. Are you hurt? | 宝贝 你受伤了吗 |
[36:54] | No. | 没有 |
[36:56] | Are you alone? | 只有你一个人吗 |
[36:58] | He said to wait here for my daddy. | 他让我在这里等爸爸 |
[37:04] | He said not to take it off. | 他说别脱掉 |
[37:20] | Whatever you do, don’t touch it. | 无论如何 别碰炸弹 |
[37:22] | There’s less than three minutes. | 只有不到三分钟了 |
[37:23] | I’ve got to evacuate, call the bomb squad— | 我得疏散人群 叫拆弹组 |
[37:25] | Your people will never be there in time. | 你的人赶不及了 |
[37:27] | My friend, he’s on his way. | 我朋友马上就到 |
[37:28] | Your friend. What friend? | 你朋友 什么朋友 |
[37:33] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[37:35] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[37:37] | Hands in the air. | 举起手 |
[37:46] | Zamani. | 扎马尼 |
[37:49] | Step down from the ledge. | 从房檐上下来 |
[37:52] | Hands where I can see ’em or I’ll shoot you down! | 手放在我能看见的地方 不然开枪了 |
[37:55] | Tell the General his daughter was… | 告诉将军 他女儿属于… |
[37:58] | an unfortunate civilian casualty. | 不幸的平民伤亡 |
[38:12] | He pulled the tracking chip. | 他取出了追踪芯片 |
[38:13] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[38:33] | Did Reddington send you? | 雷丁顿让你来的 |
[38:35] | I can’t understand what you’re saying. | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[38:36] | Can you stop the bomb? | 你能不能让计时器停下来 |
[38:38] | Can you stop it? | 能不能让它停下来 |
[38:43] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们会有事吗 |
[38:44] | Yeah, baby, we’re gonna be okay. | 不会的 宝贝 我们不会有事的 |
[38:50] | Hey. I was scared when I was your age, too. | 我跟你这么大的时候 我也很害怕 |
[38:54] | But I had a secret weapon to keep me safe. | 但是我有一个保护自己的秘密武器 |
[38:57] | My daddy gave it to me. | 是我爸爸给我的 |
[39:00] | It’s very special. I’ve never shown it to anybody. | 它很特别 我从没给别人看过 |
[39:03] | Like magic. | 就像是魔法一样 |
[39:07] | What does it do? | 它有什么用 |
[39:08] | Whenever I’m feeling sad or afraid, | 每当我感到伤心或者害怕的时候 |
[39:10] | I just touch it like this, and it makes me brave. | 我就会这样摸摸它 然后我就变勇敢了 |
[39:14] | Do you want to see if it can make you brave? | 你想不想试试它能不能也让你变勇敢 |
[39:17] | Yeah? | 试试吧 |
[39:25] | You’re a brave girl. | 你真是个勇敢的小姑娘 |
[39:38] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:41] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[39:42] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[39:44] | Just consider the device his payment for services. | 那个装置就算是他的酬劳了 |
[39:50] | That is a chemical weapon! | 那可是化学武器 |
[39:51] | He’s fascinated by the things. | 他对那种东西很痴迷 |
[39:54] | He certainly has more use for it than we do. | 那玩意对他来说比对我们有用多了 |
[40:00] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[40:04] | Red vest, gray sweatshirt! He’s got the bomb! | 炸弹在那个穿红背心灰色运动衫的人手里 |
[40:12] | We’re gonna make a great team. | 我们会是很好的搭档 |
[40:18] | Who is the Ukrainian? | 那个乌克兰人是谁 |
[40:21] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[40:23] | You gave him a chemical weapon. | 你给了他一件化学武器 |
[40:26] | He took it. | 是他自己拿走的 |
[40:27] | That’s the price of doing business, Harold, | 这就是我们交易的代价 哈罗德 |
[40:29] | with certain people who can get certain things done. | 有些事只有某些人才能做到 |
[40:31] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[40:32] | You never look at the larger picture. | 你总是这么没有大局观 |
[40:35] | The bomb didn’t detonate, the girl is safe, | 炸弹没爆炸 小女孩获救了 |
[40:37] | Zamani’s dead. | 扎马尼也死了 |
[40:38] | Frankly, I think this all went down rather swimmingly. | 坦白地说 我觉得这一切都相当顺利 |
[40:40] | This was never about Zamani. | 这一切跟扎马尼没有任何关系 |
[40:42] | You surrendered and infiltrated the FBI | 你自首然后渗透进联调局内部 |
[40:44] | to get at our intelligence. | 目的是获取我们的情报 |
[40:46] | – Your intelligence? – To get that weapon. | -你们的情报 -获取那炸弹 |
[40:48] | I certainly don’t want your intelligence, Agent Ressler. | 我当然不是想要你们的情报 雷斯勒探员 |
[40:51] | I’m quite happy with my own. | 我对自己的情报很满意 |
[40:53] | I think it’s more likely that I tried to help you in good faith | 很大程度上我是真诚地想要帮你们 |
[40:56] | and had to finish the job myself because… | 但最后还得我亲自去把事情搞定 因为 |
[40:59] | you couldn’t. | 你们能力不够 |
[41:01] | I think we’re finished. | 到此为止吧 |
[41:04] | Well, this was fun. Let’s do it again. | 今天很有意思 再来一次吧 |
[41:08] | Really, let’s do it again. | 说真的 我们再来一次吧 |
[41:10] | Understand, Zamani was only the first. | 要知道扎马尼只是第一个 |
[41:12] | The first what? | 第一个什么 |
[41:14] | Name. On the list. | 名字 名单上的名字 |
[41:25] | What list? | 什么名单 |
[41:26] | Let’s called the Blacklist. That sounds exciting. | 就叫罪恶黑名单吧 听起来很刺激 |
[41:30] | That’s why we’re all here, of course. My wish list. | 这才是我们的最终目的 我的心愿单 |
[41:34] | A list I’ve been cultivating for over twenty years. | 我苦心制作了二十多年的一份名单 |
[41:37] | Politicians, mobsters, hackers… | 政客 黑帮 黑客 |
[41:40] | spies. | 间谍 |
[41:42] | We have our own list. | 我们有自己的名单 |
[41:43] | Agent Ressler, please. | 雷斯勒探员 拜托 |
[41:45] | We all know your Top Ten | 我们都清楚你那十大名单 |
[41:47] | is little more than a publicity campaign. | 基本就是个宣传活动 |
[41:48] | It’s a popularity contest at best. | 最多也就是个知名度评比 |
[41:51] | I’m talking about the criminals who matter. | 我说的是那些真正重要的罪犯 |
[41:54] | The ones you can’t find | 你们根本找不到 |
[41:55] | because you don’t even know they exist. | 因为你们都不知道他们的存在 |
[41:57] | Zamani was a small fish. | 扎马尼只是个小喽啰 |
[42:02] | I’m Ahab. | 我是亚哈 |
[42:05] | And if you want the whales my list, | 如果你想抓我名单上的的大鱼 |
[42:07] | you have to play by my rules. | 那就得按我的规矩来 |
[42:10] | I never sleep in the same | 我从不在同一个地方 |
[42:12] | location for more than two nights in a row. | 连睡两个晚上 |
[42:14] | I want a fully encrypted 8-millimeter tag embedded in my neck– | 我要在脖子里植入一个八毫米全加密芯片 |
[42:18] | not that garbage from AlphaChip you stuck in my shoulder. | 不要你们之前放在我肩膀里的那种垃圾 |
[42:21] | I want my own security. | 我要自己的安保人员 |
[42:22] | I’ve compiled a list of five acceptable applicants. | 我列了一个五人名单 |
[42:25] | Pick two. | 你们选两个 |
[42:27] | Whatever I tell you falls under an immunity package | 我说的所有事都享有赦免权 |
[42:30] | that I negotiate myself. | 赦免条款由我决定 |
[42:32] | And finally, most importantly, | 最后 也是最重要的 |
[42:35] | I speak only with Elizabeth Keen. | 我只和伊丽莎白·基恩交涉 |
[42:52] | ♬旭日东升♬ | |
[43:00] | ♬日暮西垂♬ | |
[43:07] | ♬还有多远♬ | |
[43:15] | ♬无人得知♬ | |
[43:22] | ♬我用着神乎其技的♬ | |
[43:30] | ♬科技产品♬ | |
[43:36] | ♬本该能有更好的生活♬ | |
[43:43] | ♬成为更好的人♬ | |
[43:49] | ♬但我却在努力铭记♬ | |
[43:55] | ♬什么才是活着♬ | |
[44:21] | You’ve discovered something curious about your… | 你发现了你丈夫的一些 |
[44:24] | husband, haven’t you, Lizzy? | 可疑物品 对吗 莉兹 |
[44:26] | ♬如果你女友有问题♬ | |
[44:27] | ♬我很同情你 伙计♬ | |
[44:29] | ♬我有99个问题♬ | |
[44:30] | ♬但女人不是其中之一♬ |