英文名称:Black Hawk Down
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:34] | There. | 那里 |
[03:36] | Technicals, nine o’clock. | 九点钟方向有武装车 |
[04:03] | Oh, shit! Did you see that? | 该死 你看到了吗? |
[04:05] | Chief, we got unarmed civilians getting shot down here at nine o’clock. | 九点钟方向有平民遭到攻击 |
[04:09] | I got it, Matt.I don’t think we can touch this. | 收到了 马特 但我们不能干涉 |
[04:15] | This food is the property of Mohamed Farrah Aididl | 这些粮食属于艾迪德 |
[04:19] | Go back to your homes | 快滚回家吧 |
[04:20] | Command, Super 64… | 司令部 这是超级64号 |
[04:22] | we got militia shooting civilians at the food distribution center. | 民兵在粮食分发中心扫射平民 |
[04:26] | Request permission to engage. | 请准许攻击 |
[04:28] | Super 64, are you taking fire? Over. | 你遭到炮火攻击吗? |
[04:31] | Negative, command. | 没有 |
[04:32] | U.N.’s jurisdiction, 64.We cannot intervene. | 这是联合国辖区我们不能干涉 |
[04:36] | – Return to base.Over. – Roger. | -返回基地 -收到 |
[04:38] | 64 returning. | 64号返回基地 |
[05:41] | Leaving. | 他要走了 |
[06:11] | Keep Driving | 继续开 |
[06:47] | General Garrison? | 盖瑞森将军 |
[06:49] | No, thanks. I got one. | 谢了 我有了 |
[06:51] | But these are Cuban. | 这是古巴雪茄 |
[06:53] | Bolivar Belicoso. | 上好的雪茄 |
[06:55] | So is this. | 这也是 |
[06:58] | Miami, my friend, is not Cuba. | 迈阿密雪茄没古巴雪茄好 |
[07:08] | I see not catching Aidid is becoming a routine. | 你们老是抓不到艾迪德 |
[07:12] | We werert trying to catch Aidid. We were trying to catch you. | 这次我们要抓的是你 |
[07:15] | Me? | 我? |
[07:16] | But am I that important? | 我有这么重要吗? |
[07:19] | I hardly think so. | 没有吧 |
[07:20] | – You’re just a businessman. – Trying to make a living. | -你只是个生意人 -只想混口饭吃 |
[07:24] | Yeah. Selling guns to Aidid’s militia. | 你贩卖枪械给艾迪德的民兵 |
[07:31] | You’ve been here, what? | 你来了多久? |
[07:34] | Six weeks? | 6个星期? |
[07:38] | Six weeks you are trying to catch the general | 6星期来你一直想抓到他 |
[07:42] | You put up reward posters. | 到处张帖悬赏海报 |
[07:44] | $25,000. What is this? Gunfight at the K.O. Corral | 两万五千美元 你想演”终结追杀令”吗? |
[07:50] | It’s the O.K. Corral | 是”绝命追杀令” |
[07:53] | Do you think bringing me in will make him suddenly come to you? | 你以为把我抓来他就会自首? |
[07:58] | Make him more agreeable? | 乖乖束手就擒? |
[08:03] | You know where he sleeps. | 你知道他在哪里 |
[08:05] | You pay for his beds, much less his militia. | 你资助他的一切 包括民兵 |
[08:11] | We’re not leaving Somalia till we find him. | 我们逮不到他就不走 |
[08:15] | And we will find him. | 我们一定会逮到他 |
[08:17] | Don’t make a mistake of thinking because I grew up without running water… | 别以为我从小没自来水喝 |
[08:19] | I am simple, General | 就是个笨蛋 |
[08:22] | I do know something about history. | 我对历史很了解 |
[08:25] | See all this? It ‘s simply shaping tomorrow. | 你看到吗? 我们在创造明天 |
[08:30] | A tomorrow without a lot of Arkansas white boys’ ideas in it. | 一个没有阿肯色州白小子的明天 |
[08:35] | Well, I wouldn’t know about that. I’m from Texas. | 我来自德州 |
[08:38] | Mr. Garrison,I think you shouldn’t have come here. | 盖将军 你们不该来这儿 |
[08:43] | This is civil war. | 这是内战 |
[08:46] | This is our war. | 是我们的战争 |
[08:48] | Not yours. | 不是你们的 |
[08:51] | 300,000 dead and counting. | 三十万人死亡 |
[08:54] | That’s not a war, Mr. Atto.That’s genocide. | 这不是战争 奥特先生 这是种族屠杀 |
[08:59] | Now, you enjoy that tea, you hear? | 喝茶吧 |
[09:07] | How’d he strike you? | 你觉得他怎样? |
[09:09] | Urbane, sophisticated, cruel | 彬彬有礼 冷酷无情 |
[09:12] | Yeah, he’s a good catch. | 他是一条大鱼 |
[09:15] | It’ll take time, but Aidid will feel the loss. | 时间一久艾迪德就会感到受制 |
[09:17] | I’m not sure time is something we got in great supply. | 我们没有太多时间 |
[09:20] | This isn’t Iraq, you know. Much more complicated than that. | 这比伊拉克的情形更复杂 |
[09:25] | Boss, most of Washington might disagree. | 但华府官员可不这么想 |
[09:27] | They’ve been calling for situation reports every morning this week. | 他们每天都要我们提出报告 |
[09:32] | Well, tell them the situation is fragile. | 你就说战争一触即发 |
[09:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, my name’s Cliff ‘Elvis’ Wolcott. | 各位 我是猫王威考 |
[09:46] | I’ll be your pilot this afternoon. | 本班机的机长 |
[09:47] | Federal regulations designate this a non-smoking Black Hawk helicopter. | 这架黑鹰直升机是非吸烟区 |
[09:52] | Those in Mogadishu frequent flyer program will earn 100 free credits this afternoon. | 本航空公司的会员可以累积100点的里程 |
[09:56] | And as always, the air sickness bags are located in the seatback in front of you. | 呕吐袋就放在前座的椅背 |
[10:02] | Number one indications are good, Cliff. Put her on two. | 一号引擎正常 检查二号引擎 |
[10:05] | You’re still clear. | 没问题 |
[10:21] | 61, this is 64. Go to UHF secure. | 61号 这是64号 使用高频无线电 |
[10:25] | I’ve got some bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[10:27] | ‘Limo’ is a word, Durant. I don’t want to hear about it. | 礼车是一个字 别跟我罗唆 |
[10:30] | It is not a word.It’s an abbreviation of a word. | 那是缩写 不是一个字 |
[10:33] | ‘Limo’ is a word in common usage. | 那是常用语 |
[10:35] | That is the key phrase in Scrabble, my good friend. Common usage. | 拼字游戏的规则接受常用语 |
[10:39] | If it’s not in the dictionary it doesn’t count! | 字典查不到就不算 |
[10:42] | It doesn’t have to be in the dictionary | 字典查不到也算 |
[10:44] | It does have to be in the dictionary | 字典查不到就不算 |
[10:46] | listen,When we get back to the base, it’s coming off the word. | 等我回基地就把这个字剔除 |
[10:51] | You touch my ‘limo’ and I’ll spank you, Nightstalker.you hear me? | 你敢我就扁你 听到吗? |
[10:54] | Yeah, promises. | 你有种扁我才怪 |
[10:56] | That’s a nice beach down there. | 好美的海滩 |
[10:59] | How’s the water? | 海水怎样? |
[11:00] | Yeah, it’s nice and warm. And it’s loaded with sharks. | 很暖和 到处都是鲨鱼 |
[11:10] | – Name. – Todd. | -名字 -陶德 |
[11:12] | – Last name. – Blackburn. | -姓氏 -贝克朋 |
[11:16] | First name, Todd. | 名字是陶德 |
[11:18] | – So, what’s it like? – What’s what like? | -怎样? -什么怎样? |
[11:21] | Mogadishu. The fighting. | 摩加迪休 战事 |
[11:22] | – Serial number. – 72163427. | -兵籍号码 -72163427 |
[11:27] | Firstly, it’s ‘the Mog’ or simply. ‘Mog’No one calls it Mogadishu here. | 大家都简称为摩加 不会说摩加迪休 |
[11:31] | Secondly, I wouldn’t know about the fighting, so don’t ask. | 我没有打仗 别问我 |
[11:35] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[11:37] | Didn’t I just say, ‘Don’t ask’? | 我叫你别问我 |
[11:41] | You look like you’re about 12,so let me explain something to you. | 你像个小孩 我解释给你听 |
[11:45] | I have a rare and mysterious skill that precludes me from doing missions. | 我有一种特殊才能 不必打仗 |
[11:50] | Typing. | 打字 |
[11:51] | – Can you type? – No. | -你会吗? -不会 |
[11:54] | – Date of birth. – 2-27-75. | -生日 -1975年2月27日 |
[12:00] | AGE 18 | 18岁 |
[12:03] | Well, I’ m here to kick some ass. | 我是来踢爆坏人的 |
[12:10] | Let’s bring it in. | 回去吧 |
[12:27] | Nice, man! Very smooth! | 漂亮 干得好 |
[12:29] | Single shot through the engine block. | 一枪就射穿引擎 |
[12:32] | Shit, that’s a shame. That was a nice jeep. | 真可惜 那辆吉普车很帅 |
[12:58] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火 |
[13:01] | Check your weapons! | 检查武器 |
[13:03] | Sergeant Eversmann. | 艾中士 |
[13:08] | Private First Class Blackburn. | 我是一等兵贝克朋 |
[13:10] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[13:11] | Reporting for duty. | 我来报到 |
[13:13] | Not to me. You’re reporting to Lt. Beales. He should be here somewhere. | 你要向毕中尉报到 他应该就在附近 |
[13:18] | Can I leave him with you? | 可我想把他交给你 |
[13:20] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | – You brought your weapon. – Yes, sir. | -你把枪带来了 -是 长官 |
[13:24] | Want me to shoot? I’m rested. | 我不累 我能练靶吗? |
[13:27] | – When did you get in? – Just now, Sergeant. | -你几时到? -刚才 |
[13:34] | Hey, who’s hungry? | 谁饿了? |
[13:58] | What is this, Sarg’nt? Another taxpayer-funded Delta safari? | 这算什么? 纳税人出钱的狩猎大餐吗? |
[14:02] | – Not if General Garrison is asking. – I’ m asking. | -盖将军问起可别说 -我问起呢? |
[14:06] | Have a nice meal, Captain. | 用餐愉快 上尉 |
[14:12] | – Hey, man, there’s a line. – I know. | -大家都在排队 -我知道 |
[14:15] | – Well, this isn’t the back of it. – Yeah, I know. | -你这是插队 -我也知道 |
[14:19] | Sergeant. Sergeant. | 中士 |
[14:22] | What’s going on here? | 这干嘛? |
[14:24] | Some aerial target practice, sir. Didrt want to leave it behind. | 我们在练靶 打到一只野猪 |
[14:27] | I’m talking about your weapon. | 我是说你的步枪 |
[14:29] | Delta or no Delta, that’s a hot weapon. | 反恐部队也不能拿上膛的步枪到处晃 |
[14:32] | You know better than that. Safety should be on at all times on base. | 你应该很清楚 枪要随时上保险 |
[14:35] | Well, this is my safety, sir. | 这就是我的”保险” |
[14:40] | Let it go, sir. The guy hasn’t eaten in a couple of days. | 别管他 他两天没吃饭了 |
[14:43] | You Delta boys are a bunch of undisciplined cowboys. | 反恐部队都是一群蛮牛 |
[14:47] | Let me tell you something, Sarg’nt. | 让我告诉你 |
[14:49] | When we get on a five-yard line, you’re going to need my Rangers. | 到了前线你需要游骑兵支援 |
[14:53] | You’re all better learn to be team players. | 你最好有点团队精神 |
[14:57] | We’re done here. | 我说完了 |
[15:08] | Speak up. You say this is your safety? | 说呀 你说这是保险 |
[15:11] | Well, this is my boot, son. | 这是我的靴子 |
[15:14] | And it will fit up your ass with the proper amount of force. | 小心我用这只靴子把你踢爆 |
[15:18] | – Is that a Jersey accent? -I’m trying to do this, give me a break. | -这算新泽西口音吗? -拜托 我很努力耶 |
[15:22] | Take those sunglasses off,soldier. | 把太阳眼镜脱掉 |
[15:24] | Delta wants to wear Oakleys, that’s their business. | 反恐怖部队爱戴名牌墨镜 那是他们的事 |
[15:26] | I don’t want to see them on you again. | 别让我再看到你戴 |
[15:30] | Is that a hot weapon? | 那是一把上膛的步枪? |
[15:37] | Is that your move? | 你下了吗? |
[15:39] | Is my hand on the piece? | 手还没离棋啊? |
[15:41] | I can mate you in three whatever you do. | 再下三步我就赢了 |
[15:45] | I’d keep my eye on that queen before counseling others. | 你自己最好小心点 |
[15:49] | Well, she’s just lying in wait. | 有种就放马过来 |
[15:55] | Yikes. | 唉 |
[15:58] | It’s good. You’re really improving. | 你画得越来越好了 |
[16:01] | If I may make a suggestion… Observation. | 不过我有一个建议 |
[16:04] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[16:05] | – It’s a children’s book, right? -Right. | -这是童话故事 对吧? -没错 |
[16:08] | They are not supposed to scare the living shit out of the children. | 这会把小孩子吓得屁滚尿流 |
[16:13] | This is the part of the story where our knight,our warrior… | 这是故事的一部分 |
[16:15] | is about to slay the one-eyed dragon. | 骑士正要屠杀独眼龙 |
[16:16] | That’s scary. Besides, my daughter loves this stuff. | 本来就很可怕 而且我女儿最喜欢了 |
[16:19] | Thought you finished that last week. | 我以为你上礼拜就画完了 |
[16:22] | You done? | 你说完了吗? |
[16:25] | Hey, we are at the 10-yard line here, men. | 就快冲到十码线了 |
[16:28] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[16:30] | Can you count? One, two, ten. | 你会数吗? 1 2 10 |
[16:33] | Okay? Where are my running backs? | 我的后卫呢? |
[16:36] | Where are my running backs? | 我的后卫呢? |
[16:39] | Hey, I didn’t see you at church on Sunday. | 我没看到你做礼拜 |
[16:42] | You had something more important to do? | 你有别的事吗? |
[16:44] | Not on Sunday, you don’t. Not anymore. | 礼拜天一定要做礼拜 |
[16:47] | I will make you believe, you understand? | 别给我落跑 了解吗? |
[17:04] | Pretty funny, hoo-ah? | 很好笑 呼吓 |
[17:09] | It was a good impression. I recognize myself. | 你学得很像 很像我 |
[17:15] | All right, carry on. | 继续吧 |
[17:17] | – I’d like a word, specialist. – Sir. | -我要跟你讲话 -是 长官 |
[17:21] | You understand why we have a chain of command, don’t you? | 你知道谁有指挥权吧? |
[17:25] | Roger that, sir. | 知道 长官 |
[17:26] | If you ever undermine me again, you’ll clean latrines with your tongue… | 你再敢取笑我 我就命令你把马桶舔干净 |
[17:29] | till you taste no difference between shit and French fries. | 保证你一个月吃不下饭 |
[17:32] | – Are we clear? -Hoo-ah, sir. | -明白吗? -明白 长官 |
[17:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | Listen to this | 听好 |
[17:43] | If one skinny kills another skinny… | 当一个索马利亚人杀了人 |
[17:45] | his clan owes the dead guy’s clan a hundred camels. | 他的部落就欠对方部落一百只骆驼 |
[17:48] | A hundred camels. | 一百只骆驼 |
[17:50] | Camels. I wouldn’t pay one camel | 我连一只都不给 |
[17:53] | Must be a lot of fucking camel debt. | 这儿的骆驼欠债一定很多 |
[17:55] | Is that really true, Lieutenant? | 这是真的吗? |
[17:57] | Ask Sgt. Eversmann. He likes skinnies. | 去问艾士官 他喜欢非洲人 |
[18:00] | Sgt. Eversmann, you really like the skinnies? | 艾士官 那是真的吗? |
[18:03] | It’s not that I like them or I don’t like them. I respect them. | 不是喜欢不喜欢的问题 我尊敬他们 |
[18:07] | See, what you guys fail to realize is the sergeant is a bit of an idealist. | 你们要知道艾士官很有理想 |
[18:12] | He believes in this mission down to his bones. Don’t you, Sergeant? | 他相信这项任务的使命 对吧 士官? |
[18:15] | Look, these people, they have no jobs… | 这些人没有工作 |
[18:19] | no food, no education, no future. | 没有食物 教育和未来 |
[18:23] | I just figure that, I mean, we have two things that we can do. | 我只是觉得我们有两个选择 |
[18:27] | We can help… | 帮助他们… |
[18:28] | or we can sit back and watch the country destroy itself on CNN. | 或是眼睁睁看着他们自相残杀 |
[18:32] | Right? | 对吧? |
[18:33] | I don’t know about you guys, but I was trained to fight. | 我不知道 我是来打仗的 |
[18:36] | Are you trained to fight, Sergeant? | 你不是吗? |
[18:38] | Well, I think I was trained to make a difference, Kurth. | 我是来改善世界的 |
[18:42] | Like the man said, he’s an idealist. | 他真的很有理想 |
[18:47] | Oh, wait. This is my favorite part. | 等等 我最爱这一段 |
[18:54] | Stay away from the can | 滚远一点 |
[18:56] | Die, gas-pumper | 去死吧 猪头 |
[18:59] | Stay away from those cans | 给我滚远一点 |
[19:06] | No, no, stay back. | 不 退后 |
[19:08] | He’s having a seizure. Put something in his mouth. | 他的癫痫症发作了 拿东西让他咬着 |
[19:11] | John, it’s okay. John, it’s okay. It ‘s okay. | 约翰 没事了 没事了 |
[20:03] | Well, he’ll be fine. But not in this army. | 他没事了 不过他得退伍 |
[20:06] | He’s out of the game. He’s epileptic, going home. | 他有癫痫症 我要送他回家 |
[20:14] | I’m putting you in charge of his chalk. | 我要你当小队长 |
[20:17] | – You got a problem with that? – No, sir. | -你有意见吗? -没有 长官 |
[20:20] | It’s a big responsibility. | 这个责任很重大 |
[20:22] | Your men will look to you to make the right decisions. | 你的弟兄都仰赖你 |
[20:24] | Their lives depend on it. | 他们的命都在你手上 |
[20:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:29] | – Rangers lead the way, sir. – All the way. | -游骑兵做先锋 -勇往直前 |
[20:33] | Good luck,son. | 祝好运 |
[21:18] | A meeting of Aidid’s senior cabinet may take place today at 1500 hours. | 艾迪德的资深阁员 今天下午三点可能要开会 |
[21:23] | I say ‘may’ because we all know by now… | 我说可能是因为… |
[21:26] | .with the intel we get on the street, nothing is certain. | 根据目前的情报 一切都不确定 |
[21:30] | This is actual intel confirmed by three sources. | 这是三方确定的情报 |
[21:33] | Two tier-one personalities may be present | 两名高层阁员可能会在场 |
[21:37] | Omar Salad, Aidid’s top political advisor… | 奥玛萨拉 艾迪德的政治顾问 |
[21:41] | and Abdi Hassan Awale, interior minister. | 哈珊奥威利 内政部长 |
[21:44] | These are the guys we’re after. | 他们是我们的目标 |
[21:46] | Today we go. | 今天就行动 |
[21:48] | Same mission template as before. | 任务计划和以前一样 |
[21:51] | 15:45, Assault Force Delta | 5点45分 反恐怖部队攻击小组 |
[21:53] | will infiltrate the target building… | 负责攻入敌方建筑物 |
[21:55] | and seize all suspects within. | 逮捕内部所有嫌疑犯 |
[21:58] | Security Force Rangers: 4 Ranger chalks, under command of Capt. Steele | 史上尉指挥的游骑兵小队 |
[22:02] | will rope in at 15:46 | 要在15点46分 |
[22:04] | and hold a four-corner perimeter around the target building. | 在目标的四个角落建立防线 |
[22:08] | No one gets in or out. | 任何人不得进出 |
[22:10] | Extraction Force | 接应部队 |
[22:11] | Lt. Colonel McKnight’s humvee column | 麦奈中校的悍马车队 |
[22:14] | will drive in at 1547… | 在3点47分开进哈瓦迪街 |
[22:16] | on Hawlwadig Road and hold just short of the Olympic Hotel | 停在奥林匹克旅馆前 |
[22:20] | Wait for the green light. | 等待指令 |
[22:22] | Now once Delta gives the word | 当反恐怖部队突击成功 |
[22:24] | McKnight’s column will move to the target and load the prisoners onto trucks. | 麦中校的手下就把人犯架上车 |
[22:29] | Immediately after the prisoners are loaded | 把人犯架上车后 |
[22:32] | the four Ranger chalks will collapse back to the target building | 游骑兵队员立刻到目标大楼集合 |
[22:36] | load up on humvees | 一起上悍马车队 |
[22:38] | and the entire ground force will exfil the 3 miles back to base. | 地面部队就一路赶回基地 |
[22:42] | Mission time, no longer than 30 minutes. | 行动时间只有半小时 |
[22:46] | Now, I had requested light armor and AC-130 Spectre gunships | 我请求调动装甲车和AC-130炮艇机支援 |
[22:51] | but Washington, in all its wisdom, decided against this. | 但华府却不同意 |
[22:56] | Too high-profile. | 太显眼了 |
[22:58] | So Black Hawks and Little Birds will provide the air cover | 准备多管机枪的 黑鹰直升机 |
[23:01] | with miniguns and 2.75 rockets. | 将提供空中支援 |
[23:04] | Colonel Harrell. | 哈勒尔上校 |
[23:05] | In the C-2 bird, Colonel Matthews will coordinate the air mission | 马上校负责调派空中支援 |
[23:10] | and I will coordinate ground forces. | 我负责指挥地面部队 |
[23:13] | Colonel Matthews. | 马上校 |
[23:15] | Mission launch code word is Irene. | 任务执行代号是艾琳 |
[23:18] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[23:23] | Which building is it, sir? | 目标是哪栋建筑? |
[23:24] | Exactly,which building We’re confirming right now is somewhere near the Bakara market. | 巴卡拉市集附近的建筑物 |
[23:31] | I don’t choose the time or place of their meetings. | 我不能决定他们在哪里开会 |
[23:34] | I didn’t say a word, sir. | 我没这么说 |
[23:36] | Make no mistake, once you’re in the Bakara market | 大家听好 你们到了市集 |
[23:39] | you’re in an entirely hostile district. | 就等于进入敌区 |
[23:42] | Don’t underestimate their capabilities. | 千万别低估敌人实力 |
[23:45] | We’ll be in friendly neighborhoods before we hit the market | 进入市集之前都不是敌区 |
[23:49] | so remember the rules of engagement: No one fires unless fired upon. | 千万切记交战法则 遭到攻击才能反击 |
[23:54] | Now, let’s go get this thing done. | 完成任务吧 |
[23:57] | Good luck, gentlemen. | 祝好运 各位 |
[24:03] | What’s the matter, Danny? Something you don’t like? | 怎么了? 你不满意吗? |
[24:07] | No Spectre gunships, daylight instead of night | 没有C-炮艇机 白天出任务 |
[24:09] | afternoon when they’re all fucked up on khat | 敌人的精神在下午特别亢奋 |
[24:12] | only part of the city Aidid can mount a counter-attack on short notice | 那儿又是火力集中的敌区 |
[24:16] | What’s not to like? | 我有什么不满意的? |
[24:18] | Life’s imperfect. | 人生不如意十之八九 |
[24:20] | For you two, circling above it at 500 feet, it’s imperfect. | 你们在半空中只是不如意 |
[24:23] | Down in the street, it’s unforgiving. | 我们在地面就苦不堪言 |
[25:03] | What the fuck, Smith? | 搞什么? |
[25:05] | – Well? -Well, what? | -怎样? -什么怎样? |
[25:07] | We going? | 我们要行动吗? |
[25:10] | – Why should I tell you that? -Because I’ m me. | -我干嘛告诉你 -你就是要说 |
[25:15] | Yeah. 3:00. Downtown. | 对 下午三点 市中心 |
[25:19] | – Bakara market. – All right. | -巴卡拉市集 -好耶 |
[25:21] | Listen, Smith, I need you to back me up out there today, all right? | 小史 我要你全力支持我 |
[25:25] | Keep sharp. | 提高警觉 |
[25:29] | Yes, sir, Sergeant Eversmann. | 遵命 艾士官 |
[25:31] | Ev, it’s going to be nothing, man. | 这次行动是小意思啦 |
[25:34] | Nothing. | 小意思 |
[25:38] | It’s all in the grind, Sizemore. Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse. | 关键是磨咖啡豆 不能磨得太细或太粗 |
[25:44] | This, my friend, is a science. | 这是一种技巧 |
[25:47] | You’re looking at the guy that believed the commercials. | 我可是相信徵兵广告的那种人 |
[25:51] | About ‘be all you can be’. | 尽忠报国 |
[25:53] | I made coffee through Desert Storm. | 但是我在波湾战争都在煮咖啡 |
[25:56] | I made coffee through Panama, while everyone else got to fight | 在巴拿马也煮咖啡 别的游骑兵队员 |
[25:59] | got to be a Ranger. | 都出生入死 |
[26:02] | Now it’s ‘Grimesy, black, one sugar’ or ‘Grimesy, got a powdered anywhere?’ | 我却只能煮黑咖啡 替别人拿奶精 |
[26:11] | – What happened to you? -Ping-Pong accident. | -怎么了? -乒乓球受伤 |
[26:13] | What? | 什么? |
[26:15] | So guess what. | 猜怎么着? |
[26:17] | Your wish has been granted. You’re going out today. | 你的愿望实现了 你要出任务 |
[26:20] | You’re fucking me. | 少唬烂我 |
[26:22] | You’re taking my place assisting the 60 gunner. | 你要代替我负责有装备枪榴弹的M-步枪 |
[26:25] | Sergeant Eversmann said to get your stuff and get ready. | 艾士官叫你收拾好装备 |
[26:29] | It’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 你想要打仗 不是吗? |
[26:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:35] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[26:36] | Grimesy, I want you stick with Waddell and give him ammo when he needs it. | 葛姆 跟着瓦德给他弹药 |
[26:40] | – Hoo-ah? -Hoo-ah. | -呼吓? -呼吓 |
[26:41] | I wouldn’t worry about that. Generally speaking, Somalis can’t shoot for shit. | 别担心 索利亚人的枪法都很烂 |
[26:46] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[26:47] | Just watch out for the sammys throwing the fuck rocks, and you’ll be fine. | 只要小心别被他们的石头K到就行 |
[26:50] | Might even be fun. | 会好玩的 |
[26:51] | D-boys do their thing now. | 让反恐怖部队打头阵 |
[26:53] | All we got to do is cover them. | 我们只要支援他们 |
[26:55] | Choppers going to cover us, and we’ll be all right. | 直升机也会掩护我们 |
[26:59] | Look, you guys,I know this is my first time as chalk leader | 我知道我是第一次当小队长 |
[27:03] | but, this isn’t our first time out together. This is serious. | 但我们不是第一次出任务 |
[27:06] | We’re Rangers, not some sorry-ass JROTC. | 我们是游骑兵 不是预备军官 |
[27:10] | We’re elite. | 我们是精英部队 |
[27:12] | Let’s act like it out there. Hoo-ah? | 大家要好好表现 |
[27:16] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[27:24] | We’re going to be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[27:26] | Grab your gear. Let’s move out. | 收拾好装备 出动吧 |
[27:48] | You’re not going to need that, dude. We’re not out there long enough. | 你不需要水壶 很快就会回来 |
[28:00] | You won’t need that, either. | 那也用不着 |
[28:02] | We’ll be back before dark. | 天黑前就会回来 |
[28:05] | You might as well take dope and beer instead. | 你不如多带大麻和啤酒 |
[28:07] | What? | 什么? |
[28:09] | Ammo, dude. Take ammo. | 弹药啦 多带弹药啦 |
[28:18] | Let me tell you something, Grimes. You got 50 pounds of gear. | 你身上有五十磅的装备 |
[28:22] | You don’t need another 12. | 不必多加十二磅 |
[28:23] | I don’t know about you,but I don’t plan on getting shot in the back running away. | 背这么重想逃命都逃不了 |
[28:28] | Well, I better keep mine in. | 我还是要穿防弹背心 |
[28:29] | Grimes. | 葛姆 |
[28:30] | Most important thing: | 最重要的是 |
[28:33] | Remember, when everyone is shooting,shoot in the same direction. | 跟着大家射击的方向开枪 |
[28:44] | Look at this.He’s taping his blood type to his boots. | 你看 他在靴子帖上血型 |
[28:48] | – That’s bad luck. – No, it’s smart. | -晦气 -很聪明 |
[28:52] | All Delta do that. | 反恐怖部队都这么做 |
[28:54] | That’s bad luck too, man. | 写遗书也很倒霉 |
[28:57] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[29:02] | It’s a good thing you’re right-handed, Adonis. | 幸好你不是左撇子 |
[29:07] | – Lf not, I don’t know what you’d do. – You’re a funny guy, man. | -要不然你就没搞头了 -你真会说笑 |
[29:12] | – I’ m not taking no death letter. – We have a deal | -我不替你拿遗书 -我们说好的 |
[29:18] | I’ll give it to you back in an hour. | 一小时后还给你 |
[29:20] | – Blackburn, you okay? – Excited. | -贝克朋 你还好吧? -我很兴奋 |
[29:26] | In a good way.I’ve been training my whole life for this. | 这是好事我当兵就是为了打仗 |
[29:30] | You ever shot at anybody before? | 你杀过人吗? |
[29:32] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[29:35] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[29:39] | 2:49PM | 下午2点29分 |
[30:10] | Think he’s reliable? | 他可靠吗? |
[30:12] | Well, we’ll see. It ‘s his first time out. | 等着瞧吧 他第一次出任务 |
[30:24] | – Tell him to turn his damn radio off. – Yes, sir. | -叫他把收音机关掉 -是 长官 |
[30:26] | Tell him to turn his radio off. | 叫他把收音机关掉 |
[30:28] | Abdi, you need to turn your radio off. | 阿迪 把收音机关掉 |
[30:37] | Hi. You’ve reached Stephanie and Randy, | 这是史黛芬和蓝迪 |
[30:40] | leave us a message. Thank you. | 请留言 谢谢 |
[30:44] | Hey, baby, it’s me. Are you there? | 老婆 是我 你在吗? |
[30:48] | Pick up if you’re there. | 你在的话就快接 |
[30:51] | I’m just calling to make sure everything’s all right. | 我只是打来看你好不好 |
[30:55] | I’ll call you in a couple hours. | 过两小时再打给你 |
[30:58] | You’d better not be sleeping. | 你最好别睡着了 |
[31:01] | Your move, Randy. | 该你了 蓝迪 |
[31:04] | I’m missing you. | 我好想你 |
[31:07] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 |
[31:10] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? |
[31:14] | Thanks, bud. | 谢了 |
[31:17] | You know, it’s kind of funny. | 这有点好笑 |
[31:20] | Beautiful beach, beautiful sun. | 洁白的沙滩 灿烂的阳光 |
[31:24] | Could almost be a good place to visit. | 几乎是一个旅游的好地方 |
[31:27] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[31:32] | You don’t think we should be here. | 你认为我们不该来 |
[31:35] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[31:38] | It don’t really matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[31:41] | Once that first bullet goes past your head | 当第一颗子弹从你头上呼啸而过 |
[31:43] | politics and all that shit just goes right out the window. | 那些狗屁政治就都不重要了 |
[31:48] | I just want to do it right today. | 我只想完成任务 |
[31:51] | Just watch your corner.Get all your men back here alive. | 打起精神 让弟兄活着回来 |
[32:20] | Now, is this supposed to be the place,or did his car just take a dump? | 就是这里还是汽车抛锚? |
[32:24] | Abdi, come in. | 阿迪 请回答 |
[32:26] | Abdi, can you hear me? Is this the place? | 你听到吗? 这是目标吗? |
[32:32] | Abdi, come in. | 阿迪 |
[32:39] | Can you hear me? Abdi. | 听到吗? |
[32:42] | Abdi, come in. Is this the place? | 请回答 是这里吗? |
[32:46] | To my right side, above the cafe. | 我右手边 咖啡厅楼上 |
[32:48] | He says this is the building. | 他说就是这里 |
[32:51] | He’s certain? | 他确定? |
[32:53] | Abdi, you need to be sure. | 阿迪 你要确定才行 |
[32:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[32:58] | Well, it’s down the road,two blocks over on my left. | 目标在我左边两条街口外 |
[33:03] | But there’s too many militia. | 不过民兵太多了 |
[33:06] | If I go closer, they might shoot me. | 我一靠近他们就会开枪 |
[33:08] | Now he’s saying the building’s actually a couple blocks down… | 他说目标在两个街口外 |
[33:12] | but if he’s seen outside it, he’ll be shot. | 不过他怕对方会向他开枪 |
[33:15] | I’ll fucking shoot him myself a couple blocks down. | 我才会宰了他 |
[33:17] | Tell him I want his skinny ass parked in front of the damn building. | 叫他把车子停在目标门口 |
[33:21] | He’s not getting paid till he does exactly that. | 他不去就拿不到钱 |
[33:24] | Three miles to the target.We’re never off the main roads. | 离目标三哩 不要走小路 |
[33:28] | At K-four traffic circle, we turn north,then east on National… | 到了圆环先向北然后往东 |
[33:31] | and we wait until extraction of prisoners is complete here. | 在那儿等候劫出人犯 |
[33:34] | Then we roll up in force on Hawlwadig… | 然后全队开进 |
[33:36] | load the prisoners, the assault -blocking forces and bring them back. | 把人犯跟地面部队载回来 |
[33:40] | Home in an hour. Okay? | 一小时后回基地 |
[33:43] | There will be some shooting. Bakara market is the Wild West. | 敌人会反击 那儿就像西部电影一样 |
[33:46] | But be careful what you shoot at.People do live there. | 小心开枪 那儿有平民 |
[33:50] | Hoo-ah. | 呼吓 |
[34:03] | Last one of these guys shot himself in the head playing Russian roulette. | 上一个线民玩俄罗斯轮盘搁屁了 |
[34:21] | Sir, the vehicle is stopped. | 长官 他停车了 |
[34:24] | So this is the real deal now.He’s sure this time. | 这就是目标 他确定吗? |
[34:29] | – He sounds scared shitless. – Good. That’s always a good sign. | -他吓得屁滚尿流 -好 好现象 |
[34:44] | That’s it. That’s our signal. | 这就是我们的信号 |
[34:47] | All right. | 好 |
[34:48] | All QRF out of the airspace. | 要所有飞机离开该空域 |
[34:53] | All QRF out of the airspace. | 要所有飞机离开该空域 |
[35:00] | All units, Irene. I say again, Irene. | 全体注意 艾琳 重覆 艾琳 |
[35:12] | Check in when ready. Barber 51 upand ready. | 检查完毕 B51号好了 |
[35:15] | – Star 41 up and ready. – Irene! | -S41号好了 -艾琳! |
[35:18] | Copy, Irene. | 收到 |
[35:21] | Fucking Irene! | 出动了 |
[35:36] | Come on. | 收到 |
[35:43] | Good luck, boys. | 祝好运 |
[35:45] | Be careful | 小心点 |
[35:46] | No one gets left behind. | 决不抛弃同胞 |
[35:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[35:53] | Nothing. He’s just never done that before. | 他从没来道过别 |
[35:57] | Aw, fuck! | 天杀的 |
[36:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:05] | Sergeant Struecker. Let’s roll. | 指崔克中士 出发吧 |
[38:46] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[38:49] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[39:36] | Why are they burning tires? | 他们干嘛烧轮胎? |
[39:38] | Signals to the militia that we’re coming! | 通知民兵我们要来了 |
[39:43] | Okay, 56, looks like there’s some friendlies on the ground. | 看来地面有平民 |
[39:47] | Looks like I’ve got a tally on the voice. | 我能拦截到他们的对话 |
[39:56] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[39:59] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[40:05] | What’s that for? | 你在干嘛? |
[40:07] | Last rope, I almost bit my tongue off. | 上次我差点把舌头咬断 |
[40:42] | Touching base. | 准备降落 |
[40:47] | Two feet, one foot… | 两英尺 一英尺 |
[40:50] | clear. | 触地 |
[40:53] | Little birds touching down at target. | 小型直升机安全降落 |
[41:26] | Olympic | 奥林匹克 |
[41:41] | Ropes! | 潘下绳索 |
[41:43] | Go! Go! Go! | 快! 快! |
[41:52] | Chalk One troops are on the deck.Chalk Two deployed. | 第一小队着地 第二小队出动 |
[41:56] | This is McKnight.Uniform 64 approaching staging area. | 这是麦奈 地面车队接近目标 |
[42:11] | Down! Get down! | 趴下来! 趴下! |
[42:13] | Down! Stay down! | 趴下! 趴下! |
[42:15] | Get down! Everybody down! | 快趴下! |
[42:17] | You, down! | 你 趴下! |
[42:18] | Get down! On the floor. | 趴下! 趴下! |
[42:27] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 走! |
[42:30] | Grimesy! No fear! | 葛姆 别害怕! |
[42:32] | Oh, yeah, right! | 是呀 |
[42:38] | Rangers securing perimeter. Four corners. | 游骑兵在十字路口建立防线 |
[42:41] | Colonel, they’re shooting at us! | 中校 他们在开火 |
[42:44] | Colonel, they’re shooting at us! | 中校 他们朝我们开枪 |
[42:46] | Well, shoot back! | 那就打回去啊 |
[42:52] | This is 64. Chalks on the ground,going into holding pattern. | 这里是64号 我们到地面 准备建立防线 |
[42:55] | This is 62, delivered chalks.Going to cover pattern. | 这里是62号 准备出动部队建立防线 |
[42:58] | Super 62, take up an overhead pattern to provide sniper cover. Over. | 黑鹰直升机 请在空中掩护 |
[43:02] | This is Super 65. Chalks on the ground,going into holding pattern. | 65号部队登陆 准备建立防线 |
[43:12] | Go, Blackburn, go! Go! | 贝克朋 快下去 |
[43:15] | Go, Blackburn! | 快呀 |
[43:19] | RPG! | 便携式火箭弹 |
[43:20] | Hold on! | 抓紧了! |
[43:25] | No! | 不! |
[43:36] | C-2, we got a man fallen. | C-2 有位弟兄摔下去 |
[43:39] | Super-61, you’re a sitting duck. | 超级61号 别一直盘旋 |
[43:42] | Take up overhead pattern to provide sniper cover. Over. | 请在空中掩护我们 |
[43:45] | Roger that.61’s coming out. | 收到 我们要离开 |
[43:49] | 13, go ahead. I need you to move to the north of the street. | 13组 快赶到街口北边 |
[43:53] | Right to the north. Right there. Over. | 那儿 就在那边 |
[43:57] | Doc! Doc Schmid! | 史医官 快点 |
[43:59] | Come on! | 快! |
[44:01] | Schmid, we got a man hit. | 史医官 有人受伤 |
[44:05] | – Where’s he hit? – He’s not. He fell. | -哪里中弹? -没有 他摔下来 |
[44:08] | – What? – He fell. | -什么? -他摔下来 |
[44:14] | Why aren’t you shooting? | 你怎么不开枪? |
[44:16] | We’re not being shot at yet! | 他们没向我们开枪 |
[44:18] | How can you tell? | 你怎么分辨? |
[44:19] | A hiss means it’s close. | 子弹咻一声代表很近 |
[44:21] | A snap means… | 啪哒一声表示… |
[44:23] | Now they’re shooting at us! | 他们向我们开枪了 |
[44:33] | Galentine! | 杰利顿! |
[44:38] | Get me Captain Steele! | 快帮我接史上尉! |
[44:41] | Juliet 64, this is Juliet 25. Come in. Over. | J64 这是J25 请回答 |
[44:45] | Blackburn, can you hear me? | 贝克朋 听得到吗? |
[44:47] | Juliet 64, this is 25. Come in. Over. | J64 这是25 请回答 |
[44:50] | I can’t get him! | 我联络不到他 |
[44:53] | Juliet 64, this is Chalk Four!We’ve got a man down! | J64 这是第四小队! 有弟兄受伤! |
[44:56] | We need to get him out of here! Over. | 快把他救走! |
[44:58] | This is 64. Say again, 25. Over. | 请再说一次 |
[45:02] | We’ve got a man down Over. | 有一名弟兄受伤 |
[45:06] | Take a breath, 25, and calm down. Over. | 别紧张 冷静点 |
[45:10] | – Man down! – Missed that, 25. | -弟兄受伤 -没听到 |
[45:13] | – Fuck it. – Say again. | -没用 -再说一次 |
[45:15] | Matt, it’s a long way to the humvees! | 我们离悍马车队很远 |
[45:17] | We’ll get a stretcher in here.Get him to the target building. | 这儿有担架 把他抬进去 |
[45:21] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[45:22] | Super 61,we got a man wounded on the ground. | 有一名弟兄受伤倒地 |
[45:27] | – Stretcher! – Get me a stretcher! | -担架 -快拿担架 |
[45:30] | Come on. Stretcher. | 快点 |
[45:32] | Come on, come on! | 快点… |
[45:34] | Grab this end! | 抓住另一边 |
[45:37] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[45:40] | – All right. – Go. | -好 -走 |
[45:42] | Get him to the humvees.We’ll hold down the corner. | 把他抬上悍马车 我们来掩护 |
[45:44] | Up to the humvees! Now! | 快把他抬上车 |
[45:50] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[45:54] | Keep moving, Grimes! Run! | 快走 快跑 |
[46:01] | – Secure! – Let’s move out! | -安全 -走吧 |
[46:03] | Everybody up! Let’s go! | 快起来 快走 |
[46:05] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[46:06] | Let’s go! Let’s move! | 快走 |
[46:11] | – Grimes, run! – All right. | -葛姆 跑! -好啦 |
[46:17] | C-2, this is Super 61,beginning my orbit of the target area. | C-2 这是超级61号 开始盘旋 |
[46:21] | Chalk Four, clear for a clear. Coming in. | 第四小队 我们快要降落 |
[46:25] | Kilo 11, this is 61,providing sniper cover for prisoner extract. Over. | 凯罗11号 这是超级61号 我掩护你们 |
[46:30] | Kilo 64, green light. | 这是kilo64号 准备好了 |
[46:32] | – Ready for extraction. Over. – Roger that. Will relay. | -准备搭载人犯 -收到了 |
[46:35] | That’s it. We got them. | 很好 逮到他们了 |
[46:38] | Uniform 64, ready for extraction. Over. | 准备接收人犯 |
[46:41] | Roger that. There’s the call.Let’s move out! | 收到了 他们下令了 快去吧 |
[46:44] | – Let’s move out! – Hold on. | -快去吧! -抓紧了 |
[47:08] | – How much longer? – Five minutes, sir. | -还要多久? -五分钟 |
[47:11] | – What? – Five minutes. | -什么? -五分钟 |
[47:13] | Nothing takes five minutes! | 绝对不只五分钟 |
[47:20] | What happened to him? | 他是怎么了? |
[47:21] | – He fell! Missed the rope! – How’d he do that? | -他没抓到绳索摔下去 -怎么会? |
[47:25] | Put him in that humvee! Grimes, give him a hand! | 把他抬上车 帮帮忙 |
[47:29] | Let’s go! Let’s move it! | 走吧 快走 |
[47:31] | Move, move! Come on! Move! | 快 动作快点 |
[47:35] | Get him in there! | 把他抬上去 |
[47:37] | Get ready to move! | 快走 |
[47:39] | Go! Everybody move! Move! | 快呀 |
[47:42] | Get the fuck up! | 快上车 |
[47:44] | Grimes! Come on! | 葛姆 来呀 |
[47:47] | Grimes! Grimes! | 葛姆 葛姆 |
[47:57] | Fuck this! | 我靠! |
[48:22] | Fuck! | 可恶 |
[48:28] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[48:30] | Come on! | 快点 |
[48:32] | Go! Move it! | 快走 |
[48:34] | Move! | 快点 |
[48:35] | Romeo 64, I need to send out three humvees with a casualty. | 我要三辆悍马车后送伤兵 |
[48:38] | He looks real bad. I need to evac now. | 他的伤势很重 必须立刻后送 |
[48:41] | Roger that, Uniform 64. | 收到了 |
[48:42] | We’ll chop a team of gun ships to you.Over. | 我会派一组直升机去掩护你 |
[48:45] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[48:47] | I need extra security on these humvees! | 我要派人掩护悍马车队 |
[48:49] | I’ll go. I’ II take my team, make sure they get back okay. | 我去 我带手下去掩护他们 |
[48:52] | Do it. | 快去 |
[48:53] | Struecker, you’re lead humvee. | 史崔克 你带领车队 |
[49:01] | First three vehicles mount up, we’re moving back to base. | 快上车 我们要回基地 |
[49:05] | Move out! | 走吧 |
[49:24] | How are things going? Things okay there, Struecker? | 状况如何? 没问题吧? |
[49:26] | I don’t want to talk about it now, Colonel | 我没时间谈 |
[49:29] | I’m busy. | 我正在忙 |
[49:59] | Sergeant Pilla’s hit! | 皮中士中弹 |
[50:01] | christ, he’s fucked up! | 老天 他伤得好重 |
[50:03] | Is anyone hit? | 有人中弹吗? |
[50:05] | Struecker, talk to me! | 史崔克 快说 |
[50:07] | It’s Sergeant Pilla! | 是皮中士 |
[50:09] | What’s his status? | 他的状况如何? |
[50:11] | What’s his status? | 他的状况如何? |
[50:13] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[50:16] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[50:17] | Pilla’s dead, sir. | 皮中士死了 |
[50:21] | C-2, this is McKnight. We have a KIA Dominick Pilla. Over. | C-2 这是麦奈 皮中士阵亡了 |
[50:27] | Roger that. | 收到了 |
[50:29] | Get on that 50I | 快接手五零机枪 |
[50:31] | Someone get on that 50! | 快接手继续发射 |
[50:33] | It’s mine. | 让我来 |
[51:21] | Three guys with RPGs,coming up on your side now! | 三个家伙拿着火箭筒接近你 |
[51:32] | Stay with it! | 稳住! |
[51:34] | This is 61. I’m hit. I’m hit. | 我被击中了 |
[51:37] | Super 61 is hit. He is hit. Wolcott’s bird is hit. | 超级61号被击中 威考的直升机被击中 |
[51:44] | You want to pull those PCLs off-line or what? | 快把输油阀关掉 |
[51:47] | Right, babe. | 好 |
[51:49] | Come on. | 撑下去啊 |
[51:57] | 61, going down. | 61号直升机被击中 |
[51:58] | 61, going down. | 61号直升机要坠毁 |
[52:00] | 61 is going down. | 61号直升机正在下坠 |
[52:04] | Super 61 is going down. | 超级61号直升机正在下坠 |
[52:07] | Super 61 is going down. | 超级61号直升机正在下坠 |
[52:09] | 61 is going down.I repeat, it’s going down | 61号直升机正在下坠 重覆 正在下坠 |
[52:12] | 61’s going down. | 61号正在下坠 |
[52:16] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[52:40] | We got a Black Hawk down. We got a Black Hawk down. | 有一架黑鹰直升机坠毁了 |
[52:44] | Super 61 is down.We got a bird down in the city. | 超级61号直升机坠毁在市中心 |
[52:48] | Super 61 is on the deck now. | 61号直升机坠毁地面 |
[52:51] | Get an MH-six on site. Check for survivors. | 快赶到现场抢救生还者 |
[52:53] | Send in the SAR bird. | 快派出搜救直升机 |
[52:55] | I want ground forces to move and secure a new perimeter around that crash site. | 快派地面部队前往坠机地点 |
[52:59] | Can you guide the convoy in there? | 你们能引导车队吗? |
[53:01] | Roger that. | 没问题 |
[53:03] | Well, move quick. | 快去呀 |
[53:05] | The whole damn city will be coming down on top of them. | 民兵会蜂拥而上围攻他们 |
[53:08] | Star 41, come inbound and see if you can land at the crash site. | 请试着降落在坠机地点 |
[53:12] | Roger that. Star 41 inbound. | 收到 马上去 |
[53:27] | We just lost the initiative. | 我们失去了先机 |
[53:35] | 25, this is 64. Over. | 25 这是64部队 |
[53:37] | 25. Over. | 25 收到 |
[53:39] | 25, Chalk Four is closest to the crash site.Over. | 这是第四小队 你的小队最接近坠机地点 |
[53:43] | 64, I can’t see the crash site. Over. | 64 我看不到坠机地点 |
[53:46] | 25, it’s due east of you. You will find it. | 就在正东方 你一定看得到 |
[53:49] | Leave a security element in place.Take the rest of your chalk to the crash. | 派人留守 率领其他人赶到坠机地点 |
[53:53] | Check for survivors. Secure the area. All other chalks will follow. Over. | 搜救生还者 维持安全 其它小队会跟着去 |
[53:59] | 25, do you read me? Over. | 25 你收到吗? |
[54:02] | Galentine! Schmid! | 杰利顿 史密斯 |
[54:04] | Get Yurek. | 去找尤利 |
[54:06] | Get Twombly. | 和汤比 |
[54:07] | Hey, there’s a Black Hawk down. | 有一架黑鹰直升机坠毁 |
[54:10] | Twombly, Nelson, stay here. | 汤比和尼森留守 |
[54:11] | Hold this corner and then exfil with the humvees. | 留在这儿 跟悍马车队撤退 |
[54:15] | Galentine, Schmid, you’re coming with me.Let’s go. | 杰利顿 史医官 跟我来 走吧 |
[54:19] | How come I got to stay back here? | 你为什么要我留守? |
[54:21] | Because you’re dependable. | 因为你很可靠 |
[54:24] | All right… | 好了 |
[54:27] | let’s go! | 出发 |
[54:34] | I hate being dependable, man. | 我最恨自己很可靠 |
[54:50] | Juliet 25, hostiles advancing,parallel west to your position. | 你的西边有敌人接近 |
[54:54] | Women and children among them. Over. | 其中有妇女小孩 |
[54:56] | Hit the wall. | 靠着墙走 |
[55:13] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[55:21] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[55:38] | Go. | 快走 |
[55:50] | We still got guys inside! | 里头还有弟兄 |
[55:53] | I’ll go to the crash. | 我要去坠机地点 |
[55:54] | You take the rest of the team. I’ll finish loading the prisoners. | 你带队 我继续装载人犯 |
[55:58] | No! We’ll go to the crash site together. | 不 我们要一起去坠机地点 |
[56:01] | Secure the perimeter, wait for the humvees. | 守住防线 等待悍马车队 |
[56:03] | – Roger that. – Follow my lead. | -收到 -跟着我 |
[56:06] | Sarg’nt, are you receiving me? | 中士 听到吗? |
[56:08] | Yeah, I heard you.We should be leaving soon. | 听到了 我们马上走 |
[56:12] | All right, we need to move out now! | 好了 我们要撤退 |
[56:15] | I’ll finish loading the prisoners and pick you up at the crash site! | 人犯都上了车我就去接你们 |
[56:18] | Let’s move out! | 出发吧 |
[56:20] | Moving out! Go! | 出发了 快走 |
[56:28] | Get in! Get in! | 快上车 |
[56:30] | Move! | 快点 |
[56:45] | Eight o’clock! | 八点钟方向 |
[57:01] | Grimes, stay away from the walls. | 葛姆 别靠着墙 |
[57:18] | Grimes. You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[57:21] | Yeah! | 没事 |
[57:24] | Let’s go, Maddox. | 走吧 梅道 |
[57:26] | – C-2, convoy’s moving out. – Roger that. | -指挥部 车队出发了 -收到 |
[57:28] | Maddox, look at these jerks! These idiots! | 麦道 看看这些猪头 |
[57:31] | Go, go! Right, Maddox, right! | 开快点 右转 |
[57:43] | Twombly, the convoy is leaving! | 汤比 车队走了 |
[57:46] | Hey, Twombly! | 嘿 汤比 |
[57:49] | What? | 什么? |
[57:50] | – I think they’ve forgotten us. – What? | -他们忘了我们 -什么? |
[57:53] | It doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[58:02] | 63 confirm. Skinnies are moving in on all sides. They need help now. | 敌人从四面八方赶过去 他们需要支援 |
[58:08] | Indigenous personnel advancing to Wolcott crash site. | 索马利亚人往坠机地点前进 |
[58:13] | Say again. Over. | 请重覆 |
[58:14] | A lot of people closing in. | 一大堆人蜂拥而上 |
[58:19] | How far is Chalk Four from the crash site? | 第四队离那儿有多远? |
[58:22] | – Six blocks, sir. – They need to haul ass. | -六个街口 -他们要快一点 |
[59:19] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下来 |
[59:22] | Scotty, are you okay? | 史考帝 你没事吧? |
[59:26] | No, don’t go back! | 别回去 |
[59:37] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下来 |
[59:41] | Technicals! | 武装车 |
[59:43] | Got them! | 看到了 |
[59:52] | Six o’clock! Move, move! | 六点钟方向 快走 |
[1:00:15] | Go, go, go! | 快…快… |
[1:00:23] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[1:00:27] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:00:37] | Yurek, leaving! | 尤利 走吧 |
[1:00:42] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:02:11] | Uniform 64, left turn. Left turn. | 部队 左转 |
[1:02:15] | Romeo 64, I need to know before I get to the goddamn street! | 你要告诉我在哪条街左转 |
[1:02:19] | You have to slow down. There’s a delay. | 先停一下 情报有延误 |
[1:02:22] | From the time directions are relayed from surveillance to JOC, then to me. | 侦察队要先向指挥中心报告 然后再向我下令 |
[1:02:27] | We can’t slow down!We’re taking heavy enemy fire! | 不能停 我们受到猛烈攻击 |
[1:02:30] | We can’t slow down! | 我们不能停下来 |
[1:02:32] | Danny, I’m getting information from Orion surveillance above. | 我正收到侦察机的情报 |
[1:02:36] | So get me my fucking directions to the crash site | 快告诉我该怎么到坠机地点 |
[1:02:38] | Danny, hold on. I no longer have the best view of your route. | 等一下 我看不到你的位置 |
[1:02:43] | Get your ass in the right place,god damn it | 快到正确位置呀 |
[1:02:45] | What in the hell is the status of Struecker’s humvees? | 史崔克的车队情况如何? |
[1:02:49] | Colonel Harrell, ETA to base, Struecker’s column. | 车队几时会回到基地? |
[1:02:52] | ETA to base momentarily. | 就快到了 |
[1:03:01] | Open the gate | 开门 |
[1:03:25] | – Get him out! Let’s go! Let’s go! – Come on. | -把他抬下来 -来 |
[1:03:30] | Watch his head. | 小心头 |
[1:03:31] | Easy. | 小心 |
[1:03:41] | – Blackburn, can you hear me? -Get him to a medic. | -贝克朋 你听到吗? -找军医来 |
[1:04:18] | Star 41 is at the crash site to evacuate the injured. Over. | 我们在坠机地点抢救伤者 |
[1:04:22] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:05:02] | I got you. | 我帮你 |
[1:05:04] | Easy. | 小心 |
[1:05:12] | Galentine, you all right? | 杰利顿 你没事吧? |
[1:05:14] | Galentine, Kurth, with me! | 杰利顿 寇斯 跟我来 |
[1:05:18] | Cover fire, now. Full cover! | 掩护他们 |
[1:05:34] | How many are in there? | 有几个人? |
[1:05:36] | Two pilots are dead, two crew chiefs are wounded! | 两名驾驶阵亡 两名人员受伤 |
[1:05:39] | He’s hurt bad. We must get out of here now! | 他伤得很重 要把他救出来 |
[1:05:41] | All right. Go ahead. | 好 去吧 |
[1:06:14] | 26, this is 25. Is that you shooting up the technicals? | 这是第四小队 你在开枪吗? |
[1:06:19] | This is 26. Roger that. | 没错 |
[1:06:21] | DiTomasso,take the southeast corner. We’re setting up a perimeter. Over. | 狄马索 到东南边建立防线 |
[1:06:25] | This is 26. Roger that. Moving there now. | 收到 马上赶过去 |
[1:06:28] | Move out! | 出发 |
[1:06:32] | Captain Steele, come in. | 史上尉 请回答 |
[1:06:36] | Go ahead,25. This is 64. | 请说 |
[1:06:39] | We got two wounded and we got both the pilots dead in the chopper! | 有两名伤者 两名直升机驾驶都阵亡了 |
[1:06:44] | We need a medivac now! | 请立刻派人接送伤兵 |
[1:06:46] | It’s too hot to land a bird. You must secure the perimeter first.Over. | 救援直升机没办法降落 你要先建立防线 |
[1:06:52] | Where are the humvees? | 悍马车队呢? |
[1:06:53] | Be advised, 25, the convoy will be there. | 车队一定会到 |
[1:06:56] | They’re encountering a lot of resistance. 64 out. | 他们遭到猛烈攻击 |
[1:07:11] | – Get the 50 up! – You should see the crash directly ahead. | -快架起机关枪 -坠机地点就在前面 |
[1:07:15] | All I see is a roadblock! | 前面只有路障 |
[1:07:19] | I’ll have to figure out another way. | 我会再找另一条路 |
[1:07:46] | Give me a defensive perimeter so we can load the wounded. | 建立防线 把伤兵运走 |
[1:08:10] | Fire your weapon, Othic! | 快开枪呀 |
[1:08:24] | Tell my girls I’ II be okay. | 跟我女儿说叫她们安心 |
[1:08:36] | Medic! | 医官 |
[1:08:38] | Hoo-ah! | 呼吓! |
[1:09:08] | Medic! Medic! | 医官… |
[1:09:11] | Joyce! Come on, help me pick him up! | 乔斯 帮我把他抬起来 |
[1:09:17] | Get us off this fucking street Where’s the crash site? Say again. | 快帮我们逃走 坠机地点到底在哪儿? |
[1:09:21] | Keep going straight 200 meters. | 直走两百米 |
[1:09:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:09:27] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:09:29] | Let’s go, god damn it, let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[1:09:49] | Hey, Twombles. Come here. | 汤比 过来 |
[1:09:56] | The humvees ain’t coming back, dude. | 车队不会回来了 |
[1:09:59] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:01] | Were we supposed to go to them? | 我们要去找他们吗? |
[1:10:03] | I thought they were coming to us. | 我以为他们要来找我们 |
[1:10:08] | – I think we’re supposed to go to them. – Shit. | -我们应该去找他们 -该死 |
[1:10:14] | Let’s go to the crash site. | 我们赶去坠机地点 |
[1:10:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:16] | Don’t fire that thing so close to my head.I can barely hear as it is. | 别在我耳边开枪 我听不见了 |
[1:10:20] | Move out. | 出发 |
[1:10:34] | Shit! Get down! | 可恶 趴下来 |
[1:10:38] | What did I just tell you? I swear to god if you do that again… | 我警告过你 别这么近开枪 |
[1:10:46] | You okay? Nelson. | 尼森 你没事吧? |
[1:10:48] | – You all right? – What? | -你没事吧? -你说什么 |
[1:10:51] | Search and rescue bird on station inserting medics. | 搜救直升机在现场进行救援 |
[1:11:06] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:11:12] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[1:11:15] | Son of a bitch. C-2, this is 68. We’ve been hit. | C-2 这是68号 我被击中了 |
[1:11:19] | Super 68, there is smoke coming from the top of your rotor. | 超级68号 你的螺旋翼冒烟 |
[1:11:23] | – Advise you to come out now. – Roger. | -建议你立刻返航 -收到 |
[1:11:25] | Dropping last man. | 最后一个人员 |
[1:11:29] | Art, I’ ve got skinnies with RPGs at 12:00. Can you see them? | 我看到正前方有敌人拿着火箭筒 你看到吗? |
[1:11:34] | Got them. Give me 90 degrees left. | 看到了 向左转九十度 |
[1:11:46] | 68 coming out. | 我要回去了 |
[1:11:49] | Super 68 is out. Over. | 超级68号要回基地 |
[1:12:02] | Hey, Wilkie, what’s the situation in there? | 魏肯 情况如何? |
[1:12:04] | Both pilots are dead. | 两名驾驶都死了 |
[1:12:07] | 25, we can’t move these guys, Matty. | 我们不能移动他们 |
[1:12:10] | We’ll kill them just carrying them. | 他们会没命的 |
[1:12:12] | – Stabilize in here? -Roger. | -就在这儿医治 -收到 |
[1:12:15] | Stabilize in the bird. Repeat: Stabilize in here. Over. | 我们要在这儿进行医治 |
[1:12:18] | Understood, Wilkie. We got you covered. Over. | 收到 我们掩护你们 |
[1:12:20] | Super 64, come inbound and take Wolcott’s position. | 超级64号 去替代超级61号 |
[1:12:25] | Roger. 64 is inbound. | 收到 开进中 |
[1:12:54] | Super 64, you all right? | 超级64号 你没事吧? |
[1:12:56] | This is Super 64. We’re good. | 这是超级64号 我没事 |
[1:12:59] | You sure? You look like you got clipped pretty good. | 确定吗? 你的机身受损 |
[1:13:02] | Instrument panels are okay. | 仪表板一切正常 |
[1:13:04] | No, we’re good. Got a slight vibration in the pedals, but we’re good. | 我们没事 机身有点晃动 不过没事 |
[1:13:09] | All right, put her down on the airfield, 64.Have it checked out just to be safe. | 降落后进行检查保证安全 |
[1:13:14] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:13:18] | I’m getting movement in these pedals. Check the systems again. | 机身晃动得很厉害 再度检查系统 |
[1:13:37] | We lost the tail rotor! It ‘s gone! | 尾部螺旋翼失效 |
[1:13:40] | 64 is going down | 64号要坠机 |
[1:13:42] | 64 is going in hard. | 64要坠机了 |
[1:13:46] | 64 going down. | 64号要坠机了 |
[1:13:52] | We’re going down. | 我们要坠机了 |
[1:13:59] | Get Struecker’s column back out there. | 快派史崔克的车队回去 |
[1:14:01] | They need to get to Durant’s crash site fast. | 叫他们赶到杜伦的坠机地点 |
[1:14:04] | – Another bird down. – I want them out of there. | -有另一架直升机坠毁 -快去救他们 |
[1:14:07] | All of them. | 全都救出来 |
[1:14:12] | Captain Steele, we got to move or we’ll get pinned down! | 史上尉 再不前进就会受困 |
[1:14:16] | We’re moving as fast as we can. | 我们正在尽快前进 |
[1:14:18] | You let me do my job and you do yours.Over. | 你别管我的部队 |
[1:14:30] | Fuck! Fuck! Ruiz stay down. | 哎呀 路兹 趴下来 |
[1:14:32] | – I fucking knew… – Medic. | -我就知道 -医官 |
[1:14:33] | Fuck this! Captain Steele, I’ll take out the threat in the window. | 去他的! 史上尉 我来对付狙击手 |
[1:14:37] | We’ll rally at the gray building.Coming through. | 我们到灰色大楼集合 |
[1:14:40] | Sarg’nt! | 中士 |
[1:14:41] | All right, let’s move! | 好 走吧 |
[1:14:48] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[1:14:55] | – Let’s go, let’s move! – Moving out. | -快走吧 -快走 |
[1:15:03] | Friendly! | 友军 |
[1:15:04] | Friendlies coming through! | 我是友军 |
[1:15:05] | Let’s go, let’s go! Move up! | 走吧 快走 |
[1:15:08] | Come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[1:15:10] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:15:19] | Move up! Go! Move up! | 快走 快! |
[1:15:21] | What the fuck are you doing out there? | 你在干什么? |
[1:15:23] | Doing my job! We got to get to that crash site! | 我们要赶到坠机地点 |
[1:15:26] | We got to get on that street, and we got to move! | 我们一定要赶到那条街 |
[1:15:29] | And you have got to keep up, sir! | 你也要跟上来 |
[1:15:32] | Don’t you ever give me orders, Sergeant. | 别对我下令 中士 |
[1:15:34] | We are combat ineffective, understand? | 我们没办法迎敌 |
[1:15:37] | We got too many wounded to move! | 太多伤兵了 |
[1:15:39] | Then give me some shooters and I’ II circle us to the bird. | 让我带人手绕到坠机地点 |
[1:15:44] | Grimes! You’re with Chalk Four? | 葛姆 你在第四小队吗? |
[1:15:47] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[1:15:48] | All right, hook up with Delta! Rejoin with Sergeant Eversmann. | 去跟反恐怖部队和艾中士会合 |
[1:15:52] | The rest of you, secure this position! | 其他的人留守这里 |
[1:15:55] | Treat the wounded, we’ll wait for the convoy! | 照顾伤兵 等待车队 |
[1:15:57] | Then we’ll rally at the crash site. Roger! | 然后在坠机地点会合 |
[1:16:00] | My guys, let’s go! | 我的手下跟我走 |
[1:16:32] | C-2, I have two Delta snipers, Shughart and Gordon… | 两名反恐怖部队狙击手 舒哈和葛顿 |
[1:16:35] | volunteering to secure crash site two.Over. | 自愿前往第二坠机地点 |
[1:16:39] | No, Super 62, negative that request. Can’t risk another bird. | 不准 不能再牺牲另一架直升机 |
[1:16:45] | We don’t see anything moving down there, we don’t even know if anyone’s alive. | 我们不能确定有人生还 |
[1:16:50] | A ground team is being organized to go in now. | 地面部队正在赶去 |
[1:16:53] | ETA on ground team? Over. | 多久能赶到? |
[1:16:55] | Unknown, not long. | 不知道 不久吧 |
[1:16:58] | Do what you can from the air. | 你们尽力从空中协助 |
[1:17:04] | All right, gather around! | 大家过来 |
[1:17:06] | Durant’s 64 is down. We’re going back in to get him! | 杜伦坠毁了 我们要去救他 |
[1:17:09] | That’s crazy. Is there anyone alive? | 你疯了 有人生还吗? |
[1:17:12] | Doesn’t matter, no one gets left behind, you know that. | 无所谓 绝不能抛弃同胞 |
[1:17:14] | We’re wasting time here. | 这是浪费时间 |
[1:17:17] | Refit and max out ammo and grenades, you got five! | 五分钟内重新整理弹药 |
[1:17:21] | Sizemore, where are you going? | 塞斯莫 你想去哪儿? |
[1:17:23] | – With you guys. – Not with that cast on you’re not. | -跟你们一起走 -你受了伤不能去 |
[1:17:27] | All right, all right, all right.Go get your k-pot. | 好吧 去拿头盔吧 |
[1:17:32] | Talk to me. | 说话呀 |
[1:17:34] | I can’t go back out there. | 我不能再回去 |
[1:17:35] | Thomas, everyone feels the same way you do. All right? | 汤玛斯 大家都很害怕 |
[1:17:40] | It’s what you do right now that makes a difference. | 你现在的表现才重要 |
[1:17:44] | It’s your call. | 这是你的决定 |
[1:17:46] | Hoo-ah? | 呼吓? |
[1:17:53] | Hoo-ah. | 呼吓 |
[1:18:11] | It’ll probably help to wash the blood out of the humvees. | 最好把悍马车上的血迹冲掉 |
[1:18:23] | Sergeant Struecker! | 史崔克中士 |
[1:18:26] | Can I go, Sarge? | 我能去吗? |
[1:18:30] | – You got some ammo? – Roger, Sarge! | -你有弹药吗? -有 |
[1:18:32] | Hop in! | 上来吧 |
[1:18:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:18:54] | Let’s go, Thomas. Get in! | 来吧 上车 |
[1:19:20] | Which way? | 走哪儿? |
[1:19:26] | – That way, I think! – Not so fucking loud. | -那儿吧 -别这么大声 |
[1:20:03] | Nice donkey. | 乖驴子 |
[1:20:23] | Rangers? | 游骑兵吗? |
[1:20:25] | Who? | 你是谁? |
[1:20:26] | It’s Yurek! You fucking assholes! | 我是尤利啦 猪头 |
[1:20:30] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:20:32] | Dude, we almost fucking killed you! | 我们差点杀死你 |
[1:20:35] | – Come to us! – Fuck you, come to me. | -你过来 -靠 你们过来 |
[1:20:50] | Sorry, Sarge! | 对不起 中士 |
[1:20:52] | Dude, where the fuck have you been? | 你上哪儿了? |
[1:20:54] | Never mind, you brought NOD, right? | 你带了夜视镜吗? |
[1:20:55] | No, I didn’t and you want to know why? | 没有 你知道原因吗? |
[1:20:58] | Because you said: “You won’t need that, we’ll be back in a half -hour.” | 因为你说半小时就能回基地 |
[1:21:01] | Well, I wasn’t saying it to you. | 我不是跟你说的 |
[1:21:03] | Nelson, cover this way. | 尼森 过来 |
[1:21:05] | We’ll need night vision. | 我们需要夜视镜 |
[1:21:07] | What’s the matter with you? | 你在等什么? |
[1:21:10] | Oh, he’s deaf. It ‘s my fault. | 他聋了 都是我害的 |
[1:21:13] | – We need to get out of here! – That way. | 我们一定要走 那儿 |
[1:21:15] | We can’t be far from the crash. Which way? | 离坠机地点不远了 在哪儿? |
[1:21:20] | I thought you might know. | 我以为你知道 |
[1:21:22] | Let’s move out. | 出发吧 |
[1:21:29] | Nelson, Twombly? Come in. Over. | 尼森 汤比 请回答 |
[1:21:33] | this is Galentine. We need a position of the convoy. Over. | 这是杰利顿 车队的位置在哪里? |
[1:21:38] | I can’t raise them, Sergeant. | 我联络不到他们 |
[1:21:40] | Sir, let’s get the fuck out of here and evac! | 我们快撤退吧 |
[1:21:45] | – Let’s move out. – Back to the stronghold! | -快走吧 -快回到据点 |
[1:21:48] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:21:51] | Ground forces have occupied several buildings along Marehan Road… | 地面部队占领几栋建筑物 |
[1:21:54] | but they’re all spread out. | 但是都分散开来 |
[1:21:56] | Eversmanrs Chalk Four has… | 艾中士的第四小队 |
[1:21:58] | set up a perimeter around Wolcott’s crash site. | 在威考的坠机地点建立防线 |
[1:22:01] | DiTomasso is in the adjacent structure. | 狄马索在隔壁的大楼 |
[1:22:04] | Captain Steele and about 40 men, Rangers, are here, | 史上尉的游骑兵队员在这儿 |
[1:22:07] | a couple blocks away. They’re banged up pretty bad. | 两个街口外 他们的情况很惨 |
[1:22:09] | He set up a casualty collection point, | 他设立了死伤聚集点 |
[1:22:11] | I don’t think they’ll be able to move. | 我认为他们没办法前进 |
[1:22:14] | Sergeant Sanderson and a small Delta team… | 桑德森中士率领手下 |
[1:22:17] | are moving from Steele ‘s position to the crash site as we speak. | 正在赶往坠机地点 |
[1:22:32] | Draw off fire! | 把炮火引开 |
[1:22:33] | When this asshole stops to reload,cover me! | 等对方装子弹就掩护我 |
[1:22:36] | – Go! – Sir. | 快 长官 |
[1:22:41] | Again! | 再来 |
[1:22:47] | Loading! | 掩护我 |
[1:22:51] | Keep going! | 继续 |
[1:22:53] | I’m jammed! | 卡住了 |
[1:22:56] | I got it! | 让我来 |
[1:22:59] | No, shit! | 该死 |
[1:23:13] | RPG! | 火箭弹 |
[1:23:29] | You all right? You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:23:32] | Yeah. I can hear bells ringing. | 没事 我死不了 |
[1:23:37] | Come on! Come on! | 快 来吧 |
[1:23:41] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:23:49] | A crowd is advancing six,seven blocks from the crash. | 有一群人正走向坠机地点 |
[1:23:52] | Shughart and Gordon again request permission… | 舒哈和葛顿再度请求 |
[1:23:54] | to secure until convoy arrives. Over. | 前往坠机地点进行救援 |
[1:23:58] | General, crowds are in the hundreds now. | 人群增加到好几百人 |
[1:24:01] | From where they are,they can see things clearer than any of us. | 他们看得会比我们清楚 |
[1:24:05] | They know what they’re asking. | 他们很清楚状况 |
[1:24:07] | Let me talk to them. | 让我跟他们说 |
[1:24:09] | This is Garrison. | 这是盖将军 |
[1:24:10] | I want to make sure that you understand what you’re asking for, | 我要确定你们很清楚状况 |
[1:24:13] | so say it out loud. | 大声地说出来 |
[1:24:16] | We’re asking to go in and set up a perimeter until ground support arrives. | 我们要求在坠机地点建立防线 |
[1:24:21] | You realize that I can’t tell you when that might be,it could take a while. | 支援部队没那么快赶到 |
[1:24:26] | – Roger that. – You still want to go in there? | -我知道 -你们还是要去? |
[1:24:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:24:33] | – Colonel Harrell? – Yes, General? | -哈中校 -是 将军 |
[1:24:35] | It’s your call. | 这是你的决定 |
[1:24:37] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:24:40] | Goffena, put them in. | Goffena 把他们送过去 |
[1:24:57] | Motherfucker. Motherfucker. | 该死 该死 |
[1:25:04] | RPG! | 火箭弹 |
[1:25:14] | Set up your perimeter! | 建立防线 |
[1:25:23] | There’s a fucking rocket in him, sir! | 他身上有火箭弹 |
[1:25:26] | Othic, calm down,goddamn it! There’s live ordnance,now get out! | 冷静点 它会爆炸 快走 |
[1:25:31] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶 |
[1:25:34] | All right, lift him up! Lift him up! Easy, easy! | 把他抬起来 小心点 |
[1:25:37] | All right,get him in there! Good,good!Easy, easy! | 把他抬上车 很好 |
[1:25:42] | Get in that truck and drive. | 快上车 开车 |
[1:25:43] | – But I’ m shot, Colonel. – Everybody’s shot. | -我受伤了 -大家都受伤了 |
[1:25:46] | We need the prisoners! Let’s go! | 把人犯送回去 |
[1:25:49] | Surveillance says to take Hawlwadig,then go straight. | 你要开到哈瓦迪街直走 |
[1:25:52] | McKnight, we need you to turn around and head back to Hawlwadig. | 我要你回头开到哈瓦迪街 |
[1:25:57] | You’re shitting me! We just came through there! | 你说什么? 我们才从那儿来 |
[1:25:59] | There must be a better route! | 一定有更好的路线 |
[1:26:01] | That’s the info I’m getting from JOC, | 这是指挥中心的情报 |
[1:26:04] | you need to turn around and head back. | 你要调头回去 |
[1:26:07] | Roger that. Roger that. | 收到了 |
[1:26:10] | I cannot believe this shit! Turn us around,Maddox. | 我不敢相信 快调头 |
[1:26:13] | They’re trying to get us fucking killed! | 他们会把我们害死 |
[1:26:15] | Just get it over with! Drive! | 快开车吧 |
[1:26:17] | Goddamn! | 该死 |
[1:26:18] | Get us out of here, goddamn it, drive! | 快走吧 开车 |
[1:26:28] | Keep your foot on the gas! | 快踩油门 |
[1:26:29] | Keep your foot on the gas! | 快踩油门 |
[1:26:43] | Fuck! | 去死 |
[1:26:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:27:04] | C-2, Shughart and Gordon are on the deck. Over. | C-2 舒哈和葛顿下去了 |
[1:27:07] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:27:34] | Friendlies! | 是友军! 别开枪 |
[1:27:37] | God, it’s good to see you! | 天啊 见到你真好 |
[1:27:39] | It’s good to see you. How bad? | 你也是 你伤得多重? |
[1:27:41] | My leg’s broken and my back feels kind of weird. | 我的腿断了 我的背很痛 |
[1:27:44] | We’ve got to get you out of here. | 我们要把你救出去 |
[1:27:47] | I’m pulling him out! Cover! | 我把他拉出来 |
[1:27:52] | Wait | 等等 |
[1:28:02] | I’m putting you down. | 我把你放下来 |
[1:28:03] | C-2, we’re at the 64 crash site,securing perimeter. | C-2 我们在坠机地点建立防线 |
[1:28:06] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’ m good. | -你还好吧? -我还好 |
[1:28:08] | You’re locked and loaded. | 枪上膛了 |
[1:28:09] | Any skinnies come around these corners,you watch our backs. | 后面有敌人就帮我们解决掉 |
[1:28:13] | – Where’s the rescue squad? – We’re it. | -救援部队呢? -我们就是了 |
[1:28:21] | All right, stop, stop, Maddox. Stop. | 好了 停车 |
[1:28:26] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶 |
[1:28:27] | Romeo 64, we’re back where we started. | 我们又回到原点 |
[1:28:30] | I’m low on ammo,I got many wounded including me… | 弹药快用完了 大家都受伤 |
[1:28:33] | vehicles that are barely running. | 车辆几乎毁损 |
[1:28:35] | Okay, Danny,I need a no-b.s. Assessment here. | 好了 你就老实说吧 |
[1:28:38] | Can you get to the crash site? | 你能到坠机地点吗? |
[1:28:41] | Colonel, I can’t see shit. | 上校 我什么也看不到 |
[1:28:48] | Negative. | 不能 |
[1:28:49] | With the amount of wounded we have,we’d do more harm than good. | 伤兵太多 我们去也没用 |
[1:28:52] | We need to come back to base, rearm and regroup and then we can go back out. | 我们要回基地补充弹药 然后再回来 |
[1:28:56] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:28:59] | C-2, bring them back. Get them out of there. | C-2 把他们叫回来 叫他们快走 |
[1:29:04] | Roger. Return to base. | 收到 回基地吧 |
[1:29:06] | We’re going home! | 我们要回去了 |
[1:29:08] | Let’s go. Left. | 走吧 左转 |
[1:29:23] | Roger that. Understand.Convoy returning to base. | 收到了 车队要回基地 |
[1:29:31] | – What’s up? – They’re sending them back. | -怎么回事? -车队被叫回去了 |
[1:29:33] | The convoy’s headed back to base camp. | 车队要回基地 |
[1:29:35] | Oh, now that makes sense, don’t it? | 这太妙了 |
[1:29:38] | We need to exfil the wounded now and get out of here before it’s too late! | 我们要赶紧把伤兵送回去 |
[1:29:42] | If Colonel McKnight went back to base,then he had a good reason. | 麦中校要回基地一定有理由 |
[1:29:46] | It changes nothing. | 我们的任务不变 |
[1:29:47] | All right, listen up. | 大伙儿听好 |
[1:29:49] | We’re going to hold the perimeter and we’re going to hold the strongpoint. | 我们要守住这个据点 |
[1:29:54] | Conserve your ammo.Only shoot at what you can hit. | 保留弹药 有必要才开枪 |
[1:29:59] | The convoy is going to come. | 车队一定会回来 |
[1:30:02] | We’re going to get home. | 我们一定能回家 |
[1:30:15] | Loading! | 掩护我 |
[1:30:25] | Loading! | 掩护我 |
[1:30:27] | Randy, I need a pistol mag! | 蓝迪 我要弹匣 |
[1:30:42] | Loading! | 掩护我 |
[1:30:47] | Randy, last mag! | 最后一个弹匣 |
[1:30:52] | Gordy! | 葛顿 |
[1:30:56] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:31:11] | Gordy is gone, man. I’II be outside. | 葛顿死了 我出去拼了 |
[1:31:14] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:31:36] | We need the 10th Mountain in there.Everything they got. | 快向第十山地师求救 |
[1:31:39] | Pakistanis, Malays,I want their tanks and APCs. | 巴基斯坦 马来西亚 我要他们的坦克和装甲车 |
[1:31:43] | They don’t know we’ve gone in. | 他们不知道我们的行动 |
[1:31:44] | Look! We have stirred up a hornet’s nest here. | 我们捅出了大篓子 |
[1:31:47] | We’re fighting the entire city. | 整个城市都在攻击我们 |
[1:31:49] | I want every vehicle possible that’s got 4 wheels and armor. | 我要每一辆军事车辆的支援 |
[1:31:52] | Get it. Get everything. | 快去找 快去 |
[1:31:54] | Once they’ve assembled, we’ll move our men out of the hostile area… | 我要他们我们的弟兄救出敌区 |
[1:31:58] | and back to the Pakistani Stadium,the safe zone. | 安全送到巴基斯坦军队的基地 |
[1:32:00] | – Now, let’s go. – Roger that. | -快去吧 -遵命 长官 |
[1:34:17] | Mohamed Farrah Aidid… | 穆罕默德艾迪德 |
[1:34:20] | claims this prisoner | 要活捉 |
[1:34:22] | alive | 这名战俘 |
[1:34:40] | On your knees! Get down! Get down! | 跪下来 快点 |
[1:34:47] | Stay with me. You just got a bullet in the leg. | 撑着点 你只是大腿中弹 |
[1:34:55] | See where those tires are burning? All that black smoke? | 你看到烧轮胎的黑烟吗? |
[1:34:58] | Roger. I can see it, but I can’t get there. Over. | 我看到了 但我到不了那儿 |
[1:35:02] | Go 100 meters past it. That’s the crash. | 坠机地点离那儿只有一百米 |
[1:35:05] | Negative. You don’t understand. | 去不了 你不明白 |
[1:35:08] | It’s roadblock after roadblock. You have to find us another route.Over. | 前面都是路障 要找另一条路 |
[1:35:13] | There ain’t one. The only other route is all the way around the city. | 另一条路要绕过整座城市 |
[1:35:17] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:35:18] | Kilo 64, this is Kilo 11. | 凯罗64号 这是凯罗11号 |
[1:35:20] | Request permission to move to crash site number two on foot. Over. | 请准许我步行到坠机地点 |
[1:35:26] | Green light, Kilo 11. | 好的 凯罗11号 |
[1:35:28] | Stop the vehicle. Let me out. | 停车 让我下去 |
[1:35:57] | 5:50pm | 下午5:50 |
[1:36:15] | After I’ m finished with this, I’ll whip you boys up some margaritas. | 回去我要好好请你们喝一杯 |
[1:36:19] | The usual Blended, no salt. | 玛格丽特调酒 不加盐 |
[1:36:29] | This is Kilo 12. We’ve got to change our position.Over. | 这是凯罗12号 我们一定要移动位置 |
[1:36:46] | Eversmann, come in. | 艾中士 请回答 |
[1:36:48] | Eversmann. | 艾中士 |
[1:36:52] | – Roger who is this? – Sanderson. | -收到 你是谁? -桑中士 |
[1:36:54] | Do not… I say again,do not fire to the east. We are coming to you. | 千万别向东边开枪 我们要过去 |
[1:37:00] | Understood. | 了解 |
[1:37:01] | DiTomasso and his men are on the southeast corner. | 狄马索在东南角 |
[1:37:04] | We need you on the northeast building. | 你们要占领东北角 |
[1:37:06] | Roger. We’ll take it. | 收到 没问题 |
[1:37:08] | Watch out for skinnies. They’re on the rooftops. | 小心敌人 他们在屋顶 |
[1:37:11] | They’re in prayer but not for much longer. | 他们的祷告就快结束了 |
[1:37:17] | Hold your fire to the east. | 别向东边开火 |
[1:37:41] | Eversmann? It ‘s Yurek. | 艾中士 这是尤利 |
[1:37:43] | I got Nelson and Twombly with me. | 尼森和汤比跟我在一起 |
[1:37:45] | We got the chopper in sight. Where are you? | 我们看到直升机 你在哪里? |
[1:37:48] | We’re on the southwest corner. Where have you been?Are you okay? | 我们在西南角 你没事吧? |
[1:37:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:37:54] | Hold your fire. We’re coming in. | 别开枪 我们来了 |
[1:38:01] | We gotta go. | 我们要走了 |
[1:38:02] | Shawn, listen!Sergeant Yurek’s going to run first. | 听好 尤中士要先跑 |
[1:38:05] | When he gets across the street,he’ll turn around and cover you as you run. | 等他过了马路 就会转过头掩护你 |
[1:38:09] | Listen closely. When you get there,you’ll turn around and cover me,okay? | 听清楚了 你到了那儿也要掩护我 |
[1:38:15] | You won’t just run to Eversmanrs position. | 你不能直接跑去找艾中士 |
[1:38:17] | You’re going to stop and you are going to cover me. | 你要停下来掩护我 |
[1:38:21] | It’s important you understand that. | 你一定要搞清楚这点 |
[1:38:23] | Okay, you ready? | 好了吗? |
[1:38:26] | Yeah, I guess. | 好了 |
[1:38:33] | – Don’t forget. – What? | -别忘了 -什么? |
[1:38:35] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了我 |
[1:38:50] | I got them in my sight, Sarg’nt.They’re coming up on the west gate. | 我看到他们了 他们来了 |
[1:38:53] | I see them. | 我看到了 |
[1:38:57] | Let’s move out. | 出去吧 |
[1:39:01] | Can you cover us, Sergeant | 你能掩护我们吗 |
[1:39:03] | We got you | 没问题 |
[1:39:11] | Nelson | 尼森 |
[1:39:20] | Fuck | 可恶 |
[1:39:29] | Twombly | 汤比 |
[1:39:32] | Smith No | 史密斯 不 |
[1:39:33] | You all right | 你没事吧 |
[1:39:38] | Get it off of me | 快弄掉 快点 |
[1:39:40] | Get it off | 快呀 |
[1:39:43] | Come on, man. Come on. | 快 |
[1:39:45] | Doc! Need some help with Smith here! | 医官 快来帮史密斯 |
[1:39:57] | My leg! My leg! | 我的腿 |
[1:39:58] | Come on, Jamie, I got you! | 我帮你 |
[1:40:07] | Up, one, two, three. | 抬起来 1 2 3 |
[1:40:10] | You’re all right.I need some pressure on this wound. | 你没事了用力压他的伤口 |
[1:40:13] | My right thigh | 我的右腿 |
[1:40:14] | Pressure, yeah. | 用力压 |
[1:40:16] | – Are my balls okay? – You still have your balls. | -我的蛋蛋还在吧 -还在 |
[1:40:18] | I need more men in here. | 我需要帮手 |
[1:40:20] | Twombly! Nelson! | 汤比 尼森 |
[1:40:22] | Put him down.Oh, man, that really | 压住他 真是 |
[1:40:27] | It really hurts Direct pressure on that. | 真是很痛 直接施加压力 |
[1:40:29] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:40:31] | Let me see it All right. | 让我看 好了 |
[1:40:34] | All right, let me get a look at that. | 让我看看 |
[1:40:36] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:40:38] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[1:40:40] | – What the fuck was that?! – It ‘s all right. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[1:40:42] | Hold that down. I need a medivac now. | 按住 我要立刻送他回去 |
[1:40:44] | Fuck. Galentine! | 杰利顿 |
[1:40:46] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[1:40:47] | Galentine! Get me Captain Steele! | 杰利顿 快帮我接史上尉 |
[1:40:50] | Sarg’nt Ruiz, how you doing Juliet 64, come in. Over. | 你还好吧 请回答 |
[1:40:53] | They’re not going to come and get us.They’re not going to come for us. | 他们不会来接我们了 |
[1:40:57] | I need you to suck it up, Sarg’nt.I need you to focus for me. | 给我闭嘴 振作点 |
[1:41:00] | Can you do that Juliet 64, come in. Over | 你办得到吗 请回答 |
[1:41:02] | Now can you hold your weapon | 你能开枪吗 |
[1:41:05] | Yes, sir. | 能 |
[1:41:06] | Anybody comes through that door gets two in the chest and one in the head. | 谁敢闯进来就让他吃子弹 |
[1:41:10] | You understand I’ m still in the fight sir. | 明白吗 我可以打仗 |
[1:41:14] | Captain Steele I need a medivac in here nowl | 史上尉 请派人接送伤兵 |
[1:41:17] | Corporal Smith has been hit Hold on, 25. | 史下士中弹 等一下 |
[1:41:20] | Still in the fight. | 我可以打仗 |
[1:41:21] | He’s hurt pretty bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[1:41:23] | 25, we got wounded too. You’ll have to maintain your situation, over. | 我们也有伤兵 你要留在原地 |
[1:41:27] | If he doesn’t get help in a half -hour,he’s in trouble! | 他再不进医院就会没命 |
[1:41:30] | C-2, this is 64. | C-2 这是部队 |
[1:41:32] | Requesting a medivac for a critically wounded at Chalk Four’s location. Over. | 第四小队需要医疗救援 |
[1:41:37] | Command, Chalk Four is requesting medivac. | 第四小队请求医疗救援 |
[1:41:40] | Can’t risk it. It ‘s still too hot. | 战况激烈 不能冒险 |
[1:41:42] | Captain, we cannot send in medivac at this time. Sit tight. Over. | 我们不能派出医疗救援 撑下去 |
[1:41:48] | 25, this is 64. | 25号 这是64号 |
[1:41:49] | Negative on the medivac It’s not possible. | 没有医疗救援 战况太激烈 |
[1:41:52] | JOC cannot risk another bird. | 不能再冒险派救援直升机 |
[1:41:54] | You’ll just have to hold on. | 你们要撑下去 |
[1:42:02] | All right. I got him. | 让我来 |
[1:42:04] | I want direct pressure on the wound. | 直接压在伤口上 |
[1:42:08] | It’s going to be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:42:49] | I think this is minel | 这是我的直升机 |
[1:42:54] | This is Kilo 11. I’m at the Durant crash site | 这是凯罗11号 我到了杜伦的坠机地点 |
[1:42:58] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:43:21] | Crash site two secured. | 第二坠机地点安全 |
[1:43:23] | Lieutenant Colonel Cribbs for you, sir | 柯中校找你 |
[1:43:26] | Cribbs | 柯中校 |
[1:43:27] | – Sir.They’re still debating the route. – How long | -他们还在讨论路线 -还要多久 |
[1:43:31] | At least a couple of hours. | 至少几个小时 |
[1:43:33] | We haven’t got that long, Joe. | 来不及了 |
[1:43:34] | Pakistani General says, since we didn’t deign to inform him of the raid | 巴基斯坦将军说 我们事先没通知他们 |
[1:43:39] | it’ll take some time to mobilize the 10th Mountain and 100 vehicles. | 动员第十山地师要花点时间 |
[1:43:43] | You tell the general this | 你告诉他 |
[1:43:45] | I understand,but it is my duty to remind him | 我了解 但是我也要提醒他 |
[1:43:48] | that my men are surrounded by thousands of armed Somali militia. | 我的手下被武装民兵团团包围 |
[1:43:53] | It’s imperative that we move them out of the hostile area and into the safe zone. | 我们必须立刻把他们救出敌区 |
[1:43:58] | I need his help now. | 我需要他的帮助 |
[1:44:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:44:07] | Durant | 杜伦 |
[1:44:09] | Michael Durant. | 迈可杜伦 |
[1:44:12] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:44:14] | You are the Ranger who kills my people | 你是杀我同胞的游骑兵队员 |
[1:44:16] | I’m not a Ranger. I’ m a pilot | 我不是 我是驾驶员 |
[1:44:23] | That’s right | 没错 |
[1:44:25] | None of you Americans smoke anymore | 美国人不抽烟了 |
[1:44:32] | You all live long, dull, uninteresting lives | 你们都过着无趣的生活 |
[1:44:38] | What do you want with me | 你为什么要抓我 |
[1:44:41] | You have taken hostages | 你们手上有我们的人质 |
[1:44:44] | We have you. | 我们手上有你 |
[1:44:45] | My government will never negotiate for me. | 美国政府才不会跟你谈判 |
[1:44:49] | Then perhaps you and I can negotiate, huh? | 那么我就跟你谈判吧 |
[1:44:55] | Soldier to soldier. | 我们都是军人 |
[1:45:04] | I’m not in charge. | 我不是指挥官 |
[1:45:09] | Course not. You have the power to kill,but not negotiate. | 当然不是 你们能杀人却不能谈判 |
[1:45:14] | In Somalia, killing is negotiation. | 在索马利亚 杀人就是谈判 |
[1:45:18] | Do you really think if you get General Aidid | 你们真的以为抓到艾迪德将军 |
[1:45:22] | we will simply put down our weapons | 我们就会放下武器 |
[1:45:25] | and adopt American democracy | 接受美式民主 |
[1:45:29] | That the killing will stop | 或是停止杀戮吗 |
[1:45:31] | We know this: Without victory, there can be no peace | 我只知道: 没有胜利就没有和平 |
[1:45:36] | There will always be killing, you see | 杀戮永远不会停止 |
[1:45:38] | This is how things are in our world | 这就是我们的方法 |
[1:45:53] | Mike Durant, we won’t leave you behind | 迈可杜伦 我们不会抛弃你 |
[1:45:59] | Mike Durant, we won’t leave you behind. | 迈可杜伦 我们不会抛弃你 |
[1:46:05] | You got to take over from me. Both hands | 换你来 用双手按住 |
[1:46:16] | It’s the femoral artery, but I can’t see it | 伤口在股动脉 但是我看不到 |
[1:46:19] | Which means that it’s retracted up into the pelvis | 它一定缩进骨盆 |
[1:46:23] | I have to find it and clamp it.It’s the only way to stop the bleeding | 我必须把它夹住 这样才能止血 |
[1:46:28] | I got no more IV s | 麻醉剂用完了 |
[1:46:31] | So, I’ m going to need you to assist. Okay | 所以我要你帮忙 好吗 |
[1:46:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[1:46:37] | Now listen, Jamie. I got to do something, it’s going to hurt. | 听好 我要做一件事 会很痛 |
[1:46:41] | I got to cause you more pain, but I have to do it to help you. | 虽然你会很痛 不过只有这样帮助你 |
[1:46:45] | All right, you understand | 你懂吗 |
[1:46:47] | Morphine I can’t. | 吗啡 不行 |
[1:46:49] | It’ll lower your heart rate too far.I’m sorry. | 那会降低你的心跳 |
[1:46:52] | Twombly, why don’t you take his hands | 汤比 抓住他的手 |
[1:46:58] | Hold the wound open, keep pressure on the top of the leg. | 把伤口撑开 压住他的大腿 |
[1:47:01] | Yurek, take the feet and a flashlight | 尤利 帮我拿手电筒 |
[1:47:04] | On my count. | 我数到三 |
[1:47:05] | All right, Jamie. All right | 准备好了 |
[1:47:10] | 1 2 One. Two. | |
[1:47:21] | Wait, wait. Okay. I feel it. | 等等 摸到了 |
[1:47:24] | I feel the pulse. | 我摸到脉搏 |
[1:47:27] | I got it. I got it. | 我找到了 |
[1:47:29] | I got it, yeah. I got it. | 找到了 |
[1:47:30] | I got it.You got it? | 找到了 找到了 |
[1:47:33] | Clamp | 夹子 |
[1:47:36] | I got it clamped | 钳住了 |
[1:47:37] | Hold it.Got it. | 拿住 好 |
[1:47:39] | Here, grab it. | 这里 抓住 |
[1:47:41] | It ‘s tearing I got it. | 它破了 我抓住了 |
[1:47:43] | Doc, it’s going back in! Hold it! | 它又缩回去了抓住它 |
[1:47:45] | It’s tearing | 破了 |
[1:47:46] | Okay. Get out. Hold the wound. Okay, I’ m holding. | 出来 撑开伤口 撑开了 |
[1:47:50] | Move your hand. | 把手拿开 |
[1:48:03] | What | 怎么了 |
[1:48:23] | Fix it | 治好了吗 |
[1:48:28] | Yeah, yeah. We got it. | 对 治好了 |
[1:48:46] | What the hell are you doing | 你在干什么 |
[1:48:48] | It’s all in the grind, Sarg’nt.Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse | 关键是磨咖啡豆不能磨得太细或太粗 |
[1:48:52] | Grimesy, you are squared away | 葛姆 你都弄好了 |
[1:49:11] | Sarg’nt, how would you like a nice hot cup of Joe | 来一杯热腾腾的咖啡吧 |
[1:49:17] | Gold Coast blend | 黄金海岸口味 |
[1:49:19] | Sit down.I want to take a look at that foot | 坐下来 我看你的脚伤 |
[1:49:22] | No, it’s not a problem. Come on | 这不算什么 来 |
[1:49:31] | Where the hell did they find you Behind a desk. | 他们从哪儿把你找来 办公桌后面 |
[1:49:36] | No, really. What, you think I’ m kidding | 是真的 我没开玩笑 |
[1:49:42] | – Is anybody hit. – We’re good. | -有人受伤吗 -没有 |
[1:49:49] | You all right | 你们没事吧 |
[1:49:51] | Yeah | 没事 |
[1:49:52] | Is everybody all right | 大家都没事吧 |
[1:49:53] | Yeah | 没事 |
[1:50:08] | Incoming | 小心 |
[1:50:23] | Keep firing… faster | 继续开火 快点 |
[1:51:15] | DiTomasso’s hit! Pull him out | 狄马索中弹 快救他 |
[1:51:51] | Ranger here. This is Kilo 11 | 这是凯罗11号 |
[1:51:53] | Chalk Four. We’re at the southeast corner of the crash. Who’s this | 我们在东南角 你是谁 |
[1:51:56] | This is Hoot. I’m coming with three friendlies | 胡特 我带了三名盟军来 |
[1:51:58] | I need cover fire. Over | 请掩护我 |
[1:52:00] | Roger, Kilo 11. Hold your fire! Deltas coming in. | 收到 凯罗11号 停火 反恐怖部队来了 |
[1:52:03] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[1:52:09] | Ground personnel will have to mark target positions with infrared strobes. | 地面部队要用红外线求生灯做记号 |
[1:52:15] | Get little birds on strafing runs and keep them going all night long. | 派出攻击直升机向敌人扫射 |
[1:52:19] | If we don’t hold back this city. | 如果控制不了状况 |
[1:52:22] | we’ll have a 100 caskets to fill by morning | 我们的死伤会很惨重 |
[1:52:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:52:26] | Colonel Harrell ground personnel at crash site one | 第一坠机地点的地面部队 |
[1:52:29] | will have to mark the target with infrared strobes to prep for air strike. | 要用红外线求生灯在目标上做记号 |
[1:52:39] | McKnight | 麦中校 |
[1:52:44] | Between the 10th Mountain and U.N., we got enough personnel, okay? | 第十山地师的支援部队就够了 |
[1:52:49] | Danny, you guys do not have to go back out again. | 你们不必再回去 |
[1:53:12] | I can’t die here, man. | 我不能死在这儿 |
[1:53:16] | You’re not going to die, all right?You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 你不会死 |
[1:53:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:53:22] | You don’t have anything to be sorry for | 你不必道歉 |
[1:53:26] | You saved Twombly. You did perfect | 你救了汤比 你干得很好 |
[1:53:30] | You okay, Twombs? | 汤比 你没事吧 |
[1:53:32] | Yeah, I’ m okay, Jamie. | 我没事 |
[1:53:35] | You did what you were trained to do. | 你是个好军人 |
[1:53:39] | You should be proud of that | 你应该感到自傲 |
[1:53:43] | Be proud of that. | 你要感到骄傲 |
[1:53:46] | – Ev. – Yeah. | -小艾 -什么事 |
[1:53:50] | Do me a favor | 帮我一个忙 |
[1:53:54] | You tell my parents that I fought well today | 跟我父母说我今天很英勇 |
[1:54:06] | And that I fought hard. | 我也尽了全力 |
[1:54:10] | You’re going to tell them yourself, okay | 你要亲口跟他们说 |
[1:54:13] | Do you hear me | 听到吗 |
[1:54:16] | All right | 好吗 |
[1:54:19] | Are the humvees here They’re coming, Jamie | 悍马车队来了吗 他们来了 |
[1:54:23] | They’re coming | 来了 |
[1:54:25] | You just got to hang in there a little bit | 你要撑下去 |
[1:54:27] | – You hold on for just a little bit. You can do it. – I can. | -再多撑一下 你能行 -小意思 |
[1:54:30] | I can. | 我行的 |
[1:54:32] | It’s nothing | 没问题 |
[1:54:35] | It’s nothing | 没问题 |
[1:54:37] | It’s nothing | 没问题 |
[1:54:39] | It ‘s nothing.It ‘s nothing. | 没问题 没问题 |
[1:54:42] | Nothing | 没问题 |
[1:54:51] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[1:54:53] | Hold the wound. | 压住伤口 |
[1:55:21] | Doc. | 医官 |
[1:55:25] | Doc. | 医官 |
[1:55:43] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:56:11] | What are you doing | 你在干嘛 |
[1:56:16] | We need the ammo. | 我们需要弹药 |
[1:56:26] | You did all you could here | 你已经尽了力 |
[1:56:28] | They should ‘ve sent a medivac | 他们应该派直升机救援 |
[1:56:31] | Right now we’d be out there defending another crashed chopper | 它一定会被击落 |
[1:56:35] | More men would get torn up. | 更多人会受伤 |
[1:56:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:56:42] | See, you’re thinking. Don’t. | 别想那么多 |
[1:56:45] | Because, Sergeant, you can’t control who gets hit or who doesn’t. | 你不能决定谁受伤 |
[1:56:49] | Who falls out of a chopper or why. | 或是谁从直升机上摔落 |
[1:56:52] | It ain’t up to you. It ‘s just war | 这是战争 你也无能为力 |
[1:56:56] | Yeah, well, Smith’s still dead. | 史密斯还是死了 |
[1:57:00] | This all happened because Blackburn fell. | 都是因为贝克朋摔下来 |
[1:57:02] | Should have, could have, don’t matter. | 你想这么多也没用 |
[1:57:05] | You’ll get plenty of time to think about all that later. Believe me. | 相信我 以后你有的是时间去想 |
[1:57:12] | Sergeant, you got your men this far. | 你把弟兄们带到这儿 |
[1:57:16] | You did it right today. | 你已经尽了全力 |
[1:57:18] | You need to start thinking about getting these men out of here. | 你要想该怎么把他们救出去 |
[1:57:28] | Well shall we | 走吧 |
[1:57:39] | I need four guys in this corner now! | 我要四个人守住这角落 |
[1:57:48] | RPG! | 火箭弹 |
[1:57:53] | This is Barber 52 in position for gun run. | 我准备进行机关枪扫射 |
[1:57:56] | Jesus Christ. Look at that. | 老天爷 你看看 |
[1:57:59] | This is 25! I can see you.You’re right above me. | 我看到了 你就在我上方 |
[1:58:02] | Eversmann, I can’t tell who’s who down there. Too much activity. | 我分不出谁是敌谁是友 太混乱了 |
[1:58:06] | I’ll mark the target with a strobe! Over. | 我会用红外线求生灯做记号 |
[1:58:09] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:58:21] | You see it | 看到吗 |
[1:58:25] | Nah, I can’t see shit | 我什么也看不到 |
[1:58:27] | I’ m putting it on the roof.You’re going to need help! | 我去扔到屋顶上 你需要帮忙 |
[1:58:30] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[1:58:33] | Okay, guys, we’re going to lay down some cover fire for him on three! | 我数到三就开枪掩护他 |
[1:58:37] | Ready. | 好了 |
[1:58:40] | Three. Go! | 3 开枪 |
[1:59:14] | I got your position. I got the target.We’re inbound and hot. | 我看到目标了 准备进行扫射 |
[1:59:42] | C-2, miniguns dry. Request permission to return to base. Rearm. Over. | C-2 弹药用完了 请求返回基地 |
[1:59:47] | Roger that. Second team inbound.Your station. | 收到 第二队前往支援 |
[1:59:50] | On your location, four minutes. | 四分钟后抵达 |
[2:00:00] | All right, they’re here.Get the wounded ready to move. | 车队来了 准备走了 |
[2:00:04] | Lay down some cover fire | 掩护我们 |
[2:00:09] | I thought I heard a noise out here | 我早就听到你们了 |
[2:00:11] | – Load up. We’re getting out of here. – Yes, sir. | -准备好 我们要出发 -是 长官 |
[2:00:17] | 25, this is 64. | 25号 这是64号 |
[2:00:18] | The rescue columrs here and will be with you in about 5 minutes. | 救援车队出发了 五分钟后抵达 |
[2:00:22] | Prepare your men for exfil. | 准备撤退 |
[2:00:23] | Yeah, roger that, sir! Roger that! | 收到 收到了 |
[2:00:27] | Five minutes! The convoy is going to be here in five minutes! | 救援车队五分钟后就到 |
[2:00:50] | I need a mag! Eversmann, I’m out! | 我要弹匣 我用完了 |
[2:00:53] | My last one! | 最后一个 |
[2:01:04] | The convoy is here! | 救援车队来了 |
[2:01:25] | Sergeant Eversmann.I heard you guys needed a lift! | 艾中士 听说你们要搭便车 |
[2:01:29] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[2:01:31] | Bring your wounded and start loading them up! | 把伤兵抬上来 |
[2:01:41] | Hey, I got you. I got you. | 我扶你 |
[2:01:43] | It’s okay. I want to walk. | 没关系 我想用走的 |
[2:01:46] | Yeah, I would too. Let’s go! | 我也一样 走吧 |
[2:01:58] | Move! | 出发 |
[2:02:03] | We get the pilots’ bodies out,and then we go to the stadium. | 找到驾驶员的尸体就回体育场 |
[2:02:07] | We’re running out of room around here. | 车上没有地方了 |
[2:02:09] | Cram into every possible space. | 尽量挤一挤 |
[2:02:11] | Okay, 10th Mountain provides security for armor, | 第十山地师出动装甲车 |
[2:02:15] | walks us out of the hot zone. | 保护我们从敌区撤退 |
[2:02:17] | 10th Mountain? No. | 第十山地师 |
[2:02:19] | Sir, with respect, my Rangers can provide rear security. | 我们游骑兵的人可以殿后 |
[2:02:22] | We’ll walk you out of the hot zone,then we’ll jump on the last few vehicles. | 我们走出敌区然后再坐车 |
[2:02:27] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好 出发吧 |
[2:02:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[2:02:29] | All right, you got him?Yeah, come on. | 好了吗 来吧 |
[2:02:34] | Come on! | 来 |
[2:02:36] | These things are fucking bullet magnets.Come on, let’s go! | 目标太明显了 快走吧 |
[2:02:40] | We go when I’ m ordered to, soldier. | 我要接到命令才能走 |
[2:02:45] | Careful | 小心点 |
[2:02:47] | Easy. Go easy. | 小心 |
[2:02:52] | Easy. | 小心 |
[2:03:04] | Colonel, what is going on down there | 上校 怎么回事 |
[2:03:06] | They’re dismantling the entire cockpit around the body | 他们绕着尸体拆解驾驶舱 |
[2:03:10] | How long is it going to take?I need an honest, no-shit assessment. | 还要多久 我要你老实说 |
[2:03:14] | They can’t say | 说不准 |
[2:03:18] | Danny | 丹尼 |
[2:03:20] | no one gets left behind. | 绝对不能抛弃同胞 |
[2:03:23] | You understand me, son? | 你明白吗 |
[2:03:25] | Yes, General. | 明白 |
[2:03:28] | Do what you have to do | 你要尽一切努力 |
[2:03:31] | Roger. | 遵命 |
[2:03:38] | – Come on. Bring him through. – I got him. | -快点 把他抬出来 -好了 |
[2:03:42] | – Get all his gear. Get the wounded out. – Got you, sir! | -把伤兵救出来 -遵命 |
[2:03:50] | – Go! Move! – Got you | -快走 -好 |
[2:03:53] | Move out! Move out! Let’s go! | 快走 |
[2:04:04] | Fuck | 该死 |
[2:04:08] | Fire in the hole | 要爆炸了 |
[2:04:10] | Let’s go! Move!Let’s go! | 快走 走吧 |
[2:04:22] | Open the hatch! We got men back here! | 快开门 我们要上去 |
[2:04:24] | No room here! Go on the roof! | 挤不下了 坐到车顶 |
[2:04:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[2:04:27] | The roof. I’ m not getting on no fucking roof! | 车顶 我才不坐车顶 |
[2:04:31] | No, no, it’s full. | 没地方坐了 |
[2:04:34] | We’re running out. Keep moving.Use the vehicles as cover. | 前进吧 用装甲车当掩护 |
[2:04:39] | Move it! Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[2:04:58] | All right, hold it up. Hold it up. | 等一下 |
[2:05:03] | – Move! Go! – Move! | -出发吧 -走 |
[2:05:04] | Go! | 走 |
[2:06:00] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下来 |
[2:06:04] | Get down, lady! | 让开 |
[2:06:08] | I’m out of ammo! | 我没子弹了 |
[2:06:11] | Sanderson, I’m out of ammo! | 桑德森 我没子弹了 |
[2:06:18] | Don’t you do it. | 别拿枪 |
[2:06:20] | – What are you doing? – Don’t you damn do it. | -你在干什么 -不许开枪 |
[2:06:24] | Kurth, let’s go! | 走吧 |
[2:08:49] | Easy | 小心点 |
[2:09:41] | Ah, shit. | 可恶 |
[2:09:42] | Bullet missed your jugular by about three millimeters. Don’t move. | 子弹离你的颈静脉只有3毫米 别动 |
[2:09:48] | Hurry up, hurry up. | 快点啦 |
[2:09:53] | Little short on coffee, but I got you some tea. | 咖啡没了 我替你倒了茶 |
[2:10:01] | How you doing, soldier? | 你还好吧 |
[2:10:04] | Can’t feel a thing. | 我没有感觉 |
[2:10:16] | Take his pulse. | 替他量脉搏 |
[2:10:51] | Hey, Sarg’nt. | 中士 |
[2:10:57] | Captain. | 队长 |
[2:10:58] | Lorenzo. How you doing | 你还好吧 |
[2:11:04] | It went in and out, so the medic said I should be okay in a couple of days. | 子弹穿过去 医官说我过两天就没事 |
[2:11:09] | That’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[2:11:11] | Are we going after them | 我们要继续打吗 |
[2:11:13] | You bet your ass we will.We got to regroup. | 当然了 我们要重新整队 |
[2:11:17] | Don’t go out there without me. | 别把我留下来 |
[2:11:20] | Don’t go back out there without me. | 别丢下我就回去 |
[2:11:25] | I can still do my job. | 我还能打仗 |
[2:11:28] | You get some rest now, okay? | 好好休息吧 |
[2:11:46] | You’re going back in | 你要回去 |
[2:11:49] | There are still men out there. | 战区还有弟兄 |
[2:11:54] | Goddamn. | 该死 |
[2:12:00] | When I go home | 我每次回家 |
[2:12:03] | and people ask me | 他们都问我 |
[2:12:04] | Hey, Hoot, why do you do it, man | 胡特 你为什么从军 |
[2:12:08] | Why? You some kind of war junkie | 难道你是打仗打上瘾吗 |
[2:12:13] | I won’t say a goddamn word | 我一句话也不说 |
[2:12:16] | Why | 为什么 |
[2:12:18] | They won’t understand | 他们不会懂 |
[2:12:21] | They won’t understand why we do it | 他们不懂我们干嘛打仗 |
[2:12:25] | They won’t understand it’s about the men next to you. | 我们是为了同胞弟兄拼命 |
[2:12:31] | And that’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[2:12:34] | That’s all it is. | 很简单 |
[2:12:46] | Don’t even think about it, all right? I’m better on my own. | 想都别想 我习惯单枪匹马 |
[2:12:56] | We started a whole new week.It’s Monday. | 星期一 又是一周的开始 |
[2:13:11] | I was talking to Blackburn the other day | 贝克朋问我 |
[2:13:14] | and he asked me, “What changed? Why are we going home?” | 什么改变了 我们为什么要回家 |
[2:13:20] | And I said, “Nothing.” | 我说 “什么都没变” |
[2:13:23] | But that’s not true, you know.I think everything’s changed. | 但这不是实话 一切都变了 |
[2:13:28] | I know I’ve changed. | 我也变了 |
[2:13:35] | A friend of mine asked me before I got here | 之前有一个朋友问我 |
[2:13:38] | It was when we were all shipping out | 那是在我们被派来之前 |
[2:13:40] | He asked me | 他问我 |
[2:13:43] | Why are you going to fight somebody else’s war | 你为什么要去打别人的仗 |
[2:13:47] | What, do y’all think you’re heroes | 你自以为是英雄吗 |
[2:13:52] | I didn’t know what to say at the time | 当时我不知道该说什么 |
[2:13:57] | but if he asked me again, I’d say no | 现在我的答案是不 |
[2:14:02] | I’d say there’s no way in hell | 我不想当英雄 |
[2:14:06] | Nobody asks to be a hero | 没有人想当英雄 |
[2:14:13] | It just sometimes turns out that way. | 只是有时候时势造英雄 |
[2:14:19] | I’ll talk to your ma and pa when I get home, okay? | 我回去后就告诉你爸妈 你很英勇 |
[2:15:06] | My love, you are strong and you will do well in life. | 我的爱 你会坚强地活下去 |
[2:15:10] | I love you and my children deeply | 我爱你和孩子 |
[2:15:14] | Today and tomorrow, let each day grow and grow. | 每一天都会成长茁壮 |
[2:15:18] | Keep smiling and never give up, even when things get you down. | 保持笑容 千万别被困境打倒 |
[2:15:24] | So, in closing, my love | 最后 我的爱 |
[2:15:27] | tonight, tuck my children in bed warmly | 今晚替我哄孩子入睡 |
[2:15:31] | Tell them I love them. Then hug them for me | 跟他们说我爱他们 替我抱抱他们 |
[2:15:36] | and give them both a kiss good night for Daddy | 替爸爸亲吻他们道晚安 |
[2:18:33] | 1906-2001 | 献给我母亲 伊莉莎白·简·史考特 |