Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Black and Blue(蓝与黑)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Black and Blue(蓝与黑)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:蓝与黑
英文名称:Black and Blue
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon 女士们先生们 下午好
[00:12] from the flight deck. We’re cruising at 37,000 feet, 我是机长 我们正在11公里高空滑行
[00:15] Netflix1207 总监
[00:15] and we just passed over the coast. 我们刚刚进入了海岸线
[00:17] We’ll be beginning our descent in about 30 minutes. 大约30分钟后我们将开始下降
[00:19] I’d like to take this opportunity 借此机会我想说
[00:21] to welcome you to America. 欢迎你们来到美国
[01:33] Copy, 45. 收到 45号
[01:36] What’s up? Huh? 怎么了
[01:39] – Up against the wall. – What’s the problem? -靠墙站好 -有什么问题
[01:40] Up… against… the wall! 靠着墙站好
[01:42] Hey, take it easy, all right? 悠着点 好吗
[01:44] Against the wall! 靠墙
[01:47] Spread your legs. Spread ’em! 叉开腿 叉开
[01:50] What are you doing in my neighborhood? 你在我的小区做什么
[01:52] – I live here, all right? – Yo. -我住在这 怎么了 -唷
[01:54] Yo. She’s blue. -唷 她是个蓝衫
[01:58] Sorry about that. We’re looking for someone 对不起 我们在找一个
[02:01] that matches your description. You know how it is. 跟你外貌相近的人 你懂的
[02:05] Yeah, I know how it is. 是 我懂
[02:12] You must be new. 你是新来的吧
[02:15] Have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快
[02:57] 1944-2019 西尔玛·韦斯特 挚爱母亲
[03:21] Rough morning there, slugger? 早晨一团糟啊 猛妞
[03:24] Yeah, you don’t know the half. 是啊 你都想象不到
[03:26] This hasn’t been the friendliest of homecomings. 这还不算最友好的归职礼呢
[03:29] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[03:31] Come on, cheer up. 振作一点
[03:34] Every day on God’s green earth is a great day. 在上帝的绿地上每一天都是新的一天
[03:37] Especially when you carry a gun and you got a bulletproof vest. 特别是你带着枪穿着防弹衣的时候
[03:54] You done primping? 你打扮完了吗
[03:56] Can we go? 我们能出发了吗
[03:58] Hang on a second. 等一下
[04:00] See? 瞧
[04:01] Now I’m ready. 现在我准备好了
[04:22] Still so hard to see it like this. 看到它成这样子还是很难受
[04:26] These all used to be homes. 这些以前都还住人呢
[04:28] Yeah, nature can be a real bitch. 是啊 无情的自然
[04:32] Mm. Kingston Manor. 金士顿区
[04:34] Just wondering who still lives there. 很好奇谁还住在那
[04:37] Bad people. 坏人
[04:38] No, not all of them. 不 不是所有都坏
[04:40] I remember a lot of good families 我记得有很多友好的家庭
[04:42] just, you know, stuck in an unfortunate situation. 只是被困在这个不幸的境遇当中
[04:48] Five-0. 警察
[04:54] Five-0! 警察
[04:56] If they were unfortunate before, 如果他们之前是不幸
[04:57] they’re straight-up screwed now. 现在简直就是操了蛋了
[04:59] You don’t ever want to get caught in there. 你绝对不想掺和进去
[05:02] Girl, you’ve been gone a long time. 妞 你离开了好久
[05:05] We don’t even respond to calls from in there anymore. 我们现在都不出这边的警了
[05:08] Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. 除非是有蓝衫惹了麻烦
[05:23] All right, I need a coffee. 好了 我得搞一杯咖啡
[05:42] You’re black and sweet, right? 加糖不加奶 对吧
[05:44] – That’s gonna get old, Kev. – No. -都要喝腻了 凯文 -不
[05:46] No, you’re gonna learn to love it. You’ll see. 你会慢慢爱上它的 等着瞧
[05:56] Finally. You here about the break-in? 终于 你们听说这里小偷了吗
[05:57] Uh, actually, no. 说实话 没有
[05:59] Don’t even worry about it. 别放在心上了
[06:01] Called you guys over 24 hours ago. 一天之前我已经打过电话了
[06:03] Officers have been charged with stealing evidence, 警官被指控偷窃证据
[06:06] filing false police reports and extortion. 填写假报告以及敲诈勒索
[06:09] The New Orleans DA worked with Internal Affairs 新奥尔良地方检察官与内务组合作
[06:11] to build their case. 揭露了他们的罪行
[06:13] Details are still under wraps 具体细节还没有公开
[06:14] while the investigation is ongoing. 调查仍然在进行之中
[06:17] The DA assures us 地方检察官保证
[06:18] that there are more arrests to come. 会逮捕更多的嫌疑人
[06:31] Can you do any tricks on that thing? 你会拿那个变什么戏法吗
[06:35] I didn’t steal it or nothing. 这不是我偷的
[06:36] I never said you did. 我没说是你偷的啊
[06:39] How long you had it? 你得到它多长时间了
[06:41] Having this for a couple years. 有几年了吧
[06:42] – Couple years? – Jamal, get your ass over here. -几年了吗 -贾马尔 快给我过来
[06:47] Talking to the goddamn police. Jamal! 还跟他妈的警察讲话 贾马尔
[06:49] Did you not hear me say get your ass over there? 你没听到我说快给我过去吗
[06:51] – He didn’t do anything… – I wasn’t talking to you. -他没做什么 -我没在跟你说话
[06:54] I was talking to my son. Jamal, get your ass in the car. 我跟我儿子说话 贾马尔 快给我上车
[06:57] Can you get your ass over there? Go! Now! 快给我过去 快 就现在
[06:59] He wasn’t doing anything. 他没在做什么
[07:01] I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to my son. 我没在跟你说话 我在跟我儿子说话
[07:02] Now, is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[07:04] When are you gonna start listening to your mama man? 你什么时候能听你妈讲话啊
[07:05] No, we don’t have a problem, ma’am. 没有 没有问题 女士
[07:07] You want to make a problem? 你想制造点问题吗
[07:08] You tell me. You’re talking to my son. 你说呢 你刚刚跟我儿子讲话
[07:10] Everything all right? 一切还好吗
[07:12] Everything’s good, besides these dudes not doing they jobs. 都好 除了这些家伙不务正业
[07:15] If you need anything, just holler. 你需要什么就喊一声
[07:17] – All right? – I know. Appreciate you. -行吗 -知道了 谢谢你
[07:19] Punk-ass cop. 混蛋警察
[07:27] – I’m asking you. – I’ll tell you the problem. -我问你呢 -我告诉你问题所在
[07:29] Why your little man ain’t in school? 你的小男娃为什么不去上学
[07:30] Eat me, Mouse, okay? 你管我呢 茅丝
[07:32] And take your ass back to work. 快给我回去工作
[07:33] Ghetto ass. 疯女人
[07:35] Go lift them boxes. 去搬你的箱子去
[07:37] What’s good, bro? 你好啊 兄弟
[07:41] – Yo, what’s up? – This cop here -怎么了 -这个警察
[07:43] is harassing Jamal. 刚刚在骚扰贾马尔
[07:45] I wasn’t harassing anybody. 我没有骚扰任何人
[07:47] You got a problem, Officer? 有什么问题吗 警官
[07:48] Everything’s just fine. 没什么问题
[07:49] – You sure? – Yeah, I’m totally sure. -你确定 -是 千真万确
[08:00] Missy? 密西
[08:02] It’s me. 是我啊
[08:03] Licia. 利西亚
[08:05] – You know her? – No, no. -你认识她吗· -不 不
[08:06] You got me confused. 你把我搞糊涂了
[08:07] Alicia West. 艾丽西亚·韦斯特
[08:08] Look I said you’re mistaken. 我说你认错了
[08:09] Now, we good? Can we go? 没事了吧 我们能走了吧
[08:11] Officer? 警官
[08:14] Yeah, you good. 没事了
[08:18] Uncle Tom-ass bitch. 跪舔白人的婊子
[08:19] What you say? 你说什么
[08:23] Yeah, all right. 好吧
[08:30] Keep an eye on that bitch. 小心点那婊子
[08:31] A’ight. 好
[08:58] Everything all right? 一切还好吗
[09:00] Yeah. 嗯
[09:03] Listen. 听着
[09:04] They were Kingston Crew. 他们是金士顿帮的人
[09:07] Watch it with those guys. 要小心点他们
[09:10] Come on. 来吧
[09:18] Mouse? 是茅丝吗
[09:20] To some. 是称号
[09:21] It’s Alicia. 我是艾丽西亚
[09:23] I was a friend of your cousin Missy. 我是你堂妹密西的朋友
[09:24] I know who you is. 我知道你是谁
[09:28] It’s been a long time. 很久没见了
[09:31] What’s up with Missy? That was cold. 密西怎么了 刚刚好冷漠
[09:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:35] You gotta talk to her about that. 你得去问她了
[09:36] She-she got her own shit going on. 她自己忙自己的东西
[09:40] She got a son now? 她有儿子了吗
[09:44] For 10 years. 十岁了
[09:46] Yeah. Jamal. 是贾马尔
[09:48] He’s a good kid. 他是个好小子
[09:50] – He didn’t mean no disrespect. – I was just talking to him. -他没有对你不敬的意思 -我只是他聊天
[09:53] – That’s all. – Let’s roll, partner. -没有其他意思 -走吧 搭档
[09:54] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:59] How much do we owe? 我们欠了多少
[10:01] Don’t worry about it. 别管了
[10:02] Oh, no, that’s all right. 不 没事的
[10:03] Cops don’t pay. 警察不付钱的
[10:05] You’re good. 没事的
[10:24] What, did he say something to you? 他说了什么吗
[10:25] Can we just go? 我们走吧
[10:28] You know him? 你认识他吗
[10:30] Guess not. Not anymore. 不 不再认识了
[10:38] Copy that. 收到
[10:40] Oh, Jesus. You’re still here? 天哪 你还在这
[10:42] Give her the chair, man. 把座位让给她 兄弟
[10:43] Let a real cop do work for a change. 让真正的警察做做工作
[10:45] It’s your mom’s site, Jennings. 是你妈的网站 詹宁斯
[10:48] You want to kill her traffic? 想让她被封杀吗
[10:49] I’m just happy that the old broad back in business. 我只是高兴那老女人重操旧业了
[11:02] Where’s the fire? 哪着火了这么急
[11:03] Oh. It is date night. 今天是约会之夜
[11:07] Tina’s mom’s gonna watch the kids. 蒂娜的妈妈会看着娃们
[11:09] Got us a room at the Brixton. 我在布里克斯顿定了个房间
[11:11] I don’t want to miss one second. 我一秒钟都不想迟到
[11:12] Yo, Jennings. 詹宁斯
[11:14] – Yeah? – Need someone to pull a double. -嗯 -需要一个人加班
[11:16] Your name came up. 轮到你了
[11:17] Come on, Sarge. 拜托 中士
[11:19] It’s date night. 他的约会之夜
[11:20] Do me a solid. 帮我个忙
[11:21] Can you find somebody else? 你能找到其他人吗
[11:23] I got four guys out tonight. 我这还有四个人要加班呢
[11:24] You’re not the only badge 又不是只有你一个警察
[11:25] with a family, Jennings. Come on. 有家庭 詹宁斯 拜托
[11:28] I’ll take his spot. 我来替他吧
[11:30] You’re riding with Deacon Brown. Meet him in the lobby. 你跟迪肯·布朗搭档 去大堂见他
[11:32] Okay. 好
[11:34] Hey. Thank you. 谢谢你
[11:36] I owe you one. 我欠你个人情
[11:37] It’s fine. 没事
[11:39] I ain’t got no plans. 我也没其他计划
[11:40] Well, I do. 我有
[11:42] They know nothing. 他们什么都不知道
[11:44] You ask me questions, 你们问我问题
[11:45] I answer them, 我来回答
[11:46] and you still don’t know. 你们还是不懂
[11:48] It doesn’t make sense. I’m the oldest. 没道理啊 我是资历最老的一个
[11:50] Deacon Brown? 是迪肯·布朗吗
[11:52] Deacon. 我是迪肯
[11:54] Who are you? 你是谁
[11:55] I’m riding with you. 我跟你一趟车
[11:59] Where’s Jennings? 詹宁斯在哪
[12:00] He got family commitments. 他家里有事
[12:03] I’m Alicia West. Nice to meet you. 我是艾丽西亚·韦斯特 很高兴见到你
[12:10] Those guys narcs? 他们是缉毒警吗
[12:13] Yeah. 是
[12:15] You’re new. 你是新来的
[12:18] Bye, Deacon. 拜拜 迪肯
[12:22] Actually, this is my third week. 实际上这已经是我第三周当警察了
[12:24] Oh, a whole three weeks. 三周了啊
[12:26] You pull a night shift yet? 你上过夜班吗
[12:28] – No, sir, not here. – Not here? -没有 长官 在这儿没有 -在这儿没有
[12:30] – Where were you before? – Kandahar. -你之前在哪儿 -坎大哈
[12:32] Oh, a vet. 老兵啊
[12:33] How long you been out? 你在那儿待了多久
[12:35] Little over a year. 一年多一点
[12:38] My brother was killed in the first Iraq. 我兄弟在第一次伊拉克战争牺牲了
[12:40] What a waste. 太可惜了
[12:43] You really got to wear that thing? 你真要穿着那个警察背心吗
[12:45] Why? You got something to hide? 怎么 你有什么要隐藏的吗
[12:47] You better get used to ’em. 你最好开始习惯
[12:49] We’re all gonna be wearing ’em soon. 我们马上就都得穿着它们
[12:52] Just don’t point it at me. 你别教育我
[12:58] Any available unit, there’s a 10-40 at Bar 1631. 所有空闲小组 编号1631发起无声追捕
[13:02] Suspect possibly armed. 嫌犯可能持枪
[13:04] Dispatch, this is car 421. 调度中心 这是421号车
[13:05] We’re on it. 我们来了
[13:07] One twenty-nine. Go ahead. 129号 去吧
[13:11] – Put your hands down! – What you say? -把手放下 -你说什么
[13:13] Why you put your hands in my face? 你干嘛把手放我脸边
[13:15] – Boy… – Don’t put your hands in my face! -哥们 -别把手放我脸边
[13:16] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[13:27] Hey, yo! Yo! Back up! Back up! 喂 喂 退后 退后
[13:29] I told you to move. 我让你躲开
[13:31] I need you to back up! 我要你退后
[13:32] Back up! Hey! Hey, back up! Hey! 退后 退后 退后
[13:35] Sir! Sir! 先生 先生
[13:36] I need you to calm down, all right? 我要你冷静下来 好吗
[13:38] Tell me what’s going on here. 告诉我怎么回事
[13:39] – I’m calm. – What’s going on? -我很冷静 -怎么回事
[13:42] Take it easy, okay? 放松一点 好吗
[13:43] Calm down. 冷静
[13:44] I’m calm. All right? 我很冷静 好了吗
[13:45] I’m calm, Miss Officer. 我很冷静 警官小姐
[13:47] Tell me what’s going on, sir. 告诉我怎么回事 先生
[13:48] Wait, look. 等一下
[13:51] Why are you throwing punches, sir? 你为什么打人 先生
[13:53] I ain’t throwing no punches. 我没打人
[13:54] I swear, no punches. 我发誓 没打
[13:56] I’m trying to have a good time with my girl. 我只是想跟我女友找点乐子
[13:58] You’re out with your girl, 你已经跟你女友出来玩了
[14:00] you don’t need to be throwing punches. 你不需要打人
[14:01] I ain’t throwing punches. I swear. 我没打人 我发誓
[14:03] I ain’t throwing punches. 我没打人
[14:04] I swear. Look, Miss Officer… 我发誓 听着 警官小姐
[14:07] What you doing? Huh? 你要干什么
[14:09] You out trying to get some tonight? 你刚刚是不是想要偷点什么
[14:10] What you doing? You want to be like that? 你要干什么 你就想被这样对待是吧
[14:14] You want to be like that? Get it down! 你就想被这样对待是吧 放下去
[14:15] Get that head down! 把头放下
[14:17] What you doing, man? 你在干什么 老兄
[14:18] Stay on the hood! You ain’t shit! 待在引擎罩上 你屁也不是
[14:20] Hands on the car! You know who I am? 把头放在车上 你知道我是谁吗
[14:22] Put your head down! 把头放下
[14:23] – What you got? – Brown. -你偷什么了 -布朗
[14:25] – Huh? What you got? – That is not necessary. -你偷什么了 -这没必要
[14:27] Where your homeys at? 你同伴在哪儿
[14:28] – What’d I tell you? – Pussy cop! -我说什么来着 -混蛋警察
[14:30] I said stay down! 我说了待着别动
[14:31] Hey, man, I’m gonna pop you right here. 我要在这儿给你一下
[14:33] That’s enough! Brown! That is enough! 够了 布朗 够了
[14:35] Stop it, man! Stop it! 住手 老兄 住手
[14:37] Let me tell you to stay still again. 我再告诉你待着别动
[14:38] Stop it! 住手
[14:39] Stop! That is not necessary! 住手 这没必要
[14:43] That is enough! Stop it! 够了 住手
[14:47] That had your name on it. 这上面有你的名字
[14:52] Get your hands down. 把手放下
[14:54] Huh? You’re out here trying to catch a bullet tonight, huh? 你今晚就是找崩来的 是不是
[14:57] – You’re trying to get some. – What you doing? Let me go! -你就是找崩 -你干什么 放开我
[15:00] Kingston Crew! 金士顿帮的人
[15:31] Look, about what happened out there… 听着 关于刚刚在外面发生的事
[15:35] I’m sorry I… 我很抱歉我
[15:37] Sorry? 抱歉
[15:42] Sorry will get your ass killed out here. 抱歉会让你在外面被杀的
[15:45] Let me ask you a question. You think you’re black? 我问你个问题 你认为你是黑人
[15:48] You think they’re your people? 你认为他们是你的家人
[15:50] Well, they’re not. 他们不是
[15:51] We are. 我们才是
[15:54] You’re blue now. 你现在是警察了
[15:57] Don’t you ever forget that. 永远不要忘记这些
[16:00] You understand me? 你明白了吗
[16:05] Yeah. 明白
[16:06] You better. 最好是
[16:18] This is Brown. 我是布朗
[16:23] Now? 现在吗
[16:25] Yeah. 是的
[16:30] We got to roll. 我们得走了
[16:31] Everything all right? 没事吧
[16:32] We got a call. Let’s go. 我们接到报警了 走吧
[16:34] What, on your phone? 什么 从你手机上吗
[17:35] I still don’t understand what we’re doing here. 我还是不懂我们来这儿干什么
[17:38] I got to meet a C.I. 我要见个线人
[17:42] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going? 你要去哪儿
[17:44] Stay in the car and close the door. 待在车里 把门关上
[17:46] – Why? – Because I said so. -为什么 -因为我说了
[17:57] Just stay in the car. I’ll be right back. 就待在车里 我马上回来
[19:12] Are you kidding? With me right here? 开玩笑吧 我在这儿也敢这样
[20:37] You ain’t got to worry about nothing. 你什么都不用担心
[20:40] Just let me do this. 就让我来吧
[20:51] Look, let me handle this. 听着 让我来处理
[20:53] Let me run point on this. 让我来处理这件事
[20:55] We can’t make any sudden moves right now. 我们现在不能做出任何突然的举动
[20:57] It’s hot out there. 现在风头很紧
[21:03] The DA’s not gonna find out anything. 地方检察官什么都不会找到
[21:05] We managed to make all the deliveries. 我们设法送出了所有的货
[21:07] and keep the payment schedule. 还保住了付款计划表
[21:09] Right. According to you. 对 这是你的说法
[21:10] I’ve been loyal to you. 我是一直忠于你的
[21:12] It’s been coming down for months. 这事已经好几个月了
[21:13] I have not said one thing. 我可什么都没说过
[21:16] M… Malone, listen to me. 马龙 听我说
[21:17] – I’m listening. – This train’s moving too fast -我听着呢 -这辆火车已经快到
[21:19] for you to put the brakes on it. 你也没法让它停下来了
[21:22] Nobody needs to know what you’ve done here. 你在这里干的事情没人会知道
[21:24] You have nothing to worry about. 你什么都不用担心
[21:26] There’s no way I would tell Darius. 我绝对不会告诉达里乌斯的
[21:27] You got rid of everybody that can talk. 你除掉了所有能开口的人
[21:40] That’s right, Zero. 没错 没有人
[21:41] I got rid of everybody that can talk. 我除掉了所有能开口的人
[21:43] What the hell are you doing? 你来这儿干什么
[21:45] I told you to stay in the car. 我跟你说了待在车里
[21:46] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[21:47] This isn’t what it looks like. 这不是看上去那样
[21:48] Just relax. Where you going? 放松点 你要去哪儿
[21:50] Put the gun down. These are bad guys. 把枪放下 这些是坏人
[21:52] This is not what it seems. 这不是看上去那样
[21:53] Just relax. 放松一点
[22:03] What the hell did you do? 你他妈干什么
[22:04] She had a body cam on! 她身上有执法记录仪
[22:11] So you shoot her? 所以你打了她
[22:13] – You shoot her? – She was gonna run! -你打了她 -她刚刚要跑
[22:15] – What did you want me to do? – What’d I want… -你让我怎么办 -我要你
[22:16] – I didn’t use my service weapon! – Go, go! -我没用我的配枪 -快去
[22:18] Go get it. Go get the body cam. Idiot! 去找啊 找到那个执法记录仪 笨蛋
[22:35] – Who is she? – West. -她是谁 -韦斯特
[22:36] – Who’s West? – She’s a rookie. -韦斯特是谁 -她是个新人
[22:38] You bring a rookie here? 你把新人带这儿来
[22:39] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[22:41] – What are we gonna do now? – Nothing changes. -现在我们怎么办 -什么都没变
[22:43] Nothing. You understand me? 什么都没变 你明白吗
[22:44] We shot a cop! 我们打了一个警察
[22:45] Shut your mouth! 闭嘴
[22:46] Nothing changes. We plant the guns. 什么都没变 我们埋下枪
[22:48] You and the rookie rolled up on the Triple-Nines. 你和那个新警察因为代码999来救援
[22:50] They capped her. You got away. Simple. 他们把她抓住了 你逃了出来 很简单
[22:52] – What about her body cam? – What about the body cam? -那她的执法记录仪怎么办 -还能怎么办
[22:54] Triple-Nines took the body cam for evidence. It’s simple. 很简单 他们为了证据把记录仪拿走了
[22:56] Stay with me. You understand? 听我的 明白了吗
[22:59] I don’t know about this. 我不想这样
[23:00] You don’t know? Look at me, son. 你不想这样 看着我 孩子
[23:02] You keep it simple. It tracks. 你别把事情搞复杂 它录了下来
[23:04] We’re good. Go help him find your partner. 我们没事 帮他找到你的搭档
[23:06] Go. Go. 快去
[23:08] Go! 快去
[23:09] We got a problem, Malone! 我们有麻烦了 马龙
[23:11] You see her? 你找到她了吗
[23:22] Smitty! 斯密提
[23:24] Yo, we’ve got a ghost! 我们见鬼了
[23:25] – What? – She’s gone! -什么 -她不见了
[23:27] She’s unarmed! Her gun is here! 她没有枪 她的枪在这里
[23:30] Find her! 找到他
[23:43] Come on. Damn it. 拜托 该死的
[23:50] West! 韦斯特
[23:55] Just come on out! Just make it easy for us, all right? 你就出来吧 别给我们添麻烦了 好吗
[23:58] We just want the body cam, all right? That’s it. 我们只想要那个执法记录仪 仅此而已
[24:00] I mean, what are you? 我是说 你以为你是谁
[24:02] You some kind of stuntwoman or something? 特技演员还是什么
[24:04] Why don’t you come out now? 你怎么还不出来
[24:09] They weren’t supposed to shoot you. 他们本不应该开枪打你的
[24:11] All we want is the body cam. 我们只是想要那个执法记录仪
[24:29] Now come on out, rookie. 现在快出来 新人
[24:35] Why don’t you come on out 你怎么还不出来
[24:37] and let us get you taken care of. 让我们看一下你的伤口
[24:39] Okay? I’m sure that hurt. 好吗 那肯定很疼
[24:44] Dispatch. 调度中心
[24:46] Dispatch. 调度中心
[24:47] Shots fired. Officer needs backup. 有人开火 警官需要后援
[24:50] This is a code 108. 警官有生命危险
[24:52] Where is you location? 你的位置是什么
[24:54] Dispatch, this is Detective Terry Malone. 调度中心 这是警官泰瑞· 马龙
[24:57] – Is that you, Charlene? – Sure is. -是不是你 莎琳 -没错是我
[25:00] Oh, we got a rookie who just witnessed a gang-related 187, 我们有个新人刚目击了帮派杀人
[25:03] and she freaked out a little bit. 她有点吓坏了
[25:05] I’m gonna take care of this. 我会处理好的
[25:06] Let me take this one. 让我来就行
[25:08] Sounds good, Terry. 听起来很好 泰瑞
[25:10] I got plenty other calls to take. 我还有很多电话要接
[25:13] Okay, darling. Thank you. 好的 亲爱的 谢谢你
[25:15] Dispatch? 调度中心
[25:18] Dispatch. 调度中心
[25:21] Damn it, Charlene. This is… This is a 108. 该死 莎琳 警官有生命危险
[25:24] Hey, West. She’s gone, you hear me? 韦斯特 她挂了 你听见我说话了吗
[25:27] Huh? West? 韦斯特
[25:29] Seems to me you got a hard choice to make right now. 看起来你现在要做个艰难的决定了
[25:33] Are you one of us, 你是要当我们的人
[25:34] or are you one of them? 还是他们的人呢
[25:35] Bring me that body cam. 把执法记录仪给我
[26:08] Malone! 马龙
[26:13] Malone, alley! 马龙 她在巷子里
[26:18] Stop! 站住
[27:29] Help! 救命
[27:33] Help! Hello! 救命 有人吗
[27:35] I know you’re in there. 我知道你在里面
[27:36] – I need help. – Bitch, get off my porch. -我需要帮助 -婊子 别在我门口待着
[27:44] Ma’am? 夫人
[27:45] Ma’am? Ma’am. 夫人 夫人
[27:48] Please. 求你了
[27:50] – Oh, hell no. What…? – Ma’am, please. -不是吧 搞什么 -求你了 女士
[27:52] Ma’am, can I use your phone? Please. 我能用一下你的电话吗女士 求你了
[27:53] – Can I use your phone? – What’s the problem? -我能借用你们的电话吗 -怎么回事
[27:55] – I’ve been shot. – Got a warrant? -我中枪了 -你有搜查令吗
[27:56] – Sir, can I use…? – What’s the problem? -先生 我能借用 -怎么回事
[27:58] Please. There are people chasing me! 求你了 有人在追踪我
[28:00] Please! 求你了
[28:01] Gonna bring that to my door? 那会把他们带到我家这来吗
[28:02] You don’t understand! 你不明白情况
[28:04] – I’m being chased! Please! – I don’t care! -我被追踪了 求你了 -不关我的事
[28:06] You take that somewhere else. 别把他们带到我家这来
[28:08] – Go. Can’t help you. – Please! There are… -快走 我帮不了你 -求你了
[28:09] Please! I need… 求你了 我需要
[28:17] Get your ass over here! 给我滚回来
[28:20] She went there! 她在那里
[28:21] Come on, she’s down there! 快点 就在那
[28:41] – You see her? No, – I mean, she was… -找到她没 -没有 我是说 她刚才
[28:43] – She was here. – I know she… -她刚才在这里 -我知道
[28:45] – Where is she now? – I don’t know! -她现在人呢 -我不知道
[28:47] – You see her? – I lost her. -你看到她了吗 -我跟丢了
[28:48] – What do you mean? – I lost her! -什么意思 -就是跟丢了
[28:49] You kidding me? Are you guys kidding me? 你逗我呢 你们在搞笑吗
[28:51] I chased her for blocks. I don’t know where she went! 我刚才还在街区里追她 不知道她去哪了
[28:54] I don’t believe… You guys are amazing. 难以置信 你们可真行
[28:56] – He had eyes on her! – Shut up! -他一直盯住她的 -闭嘴
[28:58] – You brought her. – You shot her. -你带她来的 -你开的枪
[28:59] I got to clean this shit up! 然后让我来收拾烂摊子
[29:00] This is great. 你们干的好事
[29:02] Go to a private channel. Go to 19. 调到私人频道19
[29:04] Dispatch has heard enough of this shit already. 调度中心已经听到够多东西了
[29:06] Spread the word. She cannot get to the precinct 传令下去 别让她带着相机跑出这片警区
[29:09] with that camera. Do you hear me? 听明白没有
[29:11] – I understand. Yes. – Shake your head! Okay. -明白了 -明白了就赶紧点头
[29:13] Tell everybody. Widen the search. 告诉所有人 扩大搜索范围
[29:15] Go. Go. 去 快去
[29:16] Go. Shut up. Do your goddamn job, man. -快去 别废话了 -好好完成你的自己任务
[29:18] What are you staring? You brought the rook. What are you doing? 你在看什么 你把她带来了 你在做什么
[29:20] Get in the car. You’re like a kid. 赶紧上车 别像个小孩一样闹脾气
[29:51] I know she’s here. 我知道她就在这里
[29:53] I know it. 我知道
[29:55] Just circle the block one more time. 只需要再搜寻这个街区一遍
[30:06] Any sign of her? 有她的踪迹吗
[30:08] No, nothing here. 没有 这里没有
[30:09] She couldn’t have gotten far. 她跑不远的
[30:11] Let’s circle back. 再往转回来看看
[30:25] Hey! 停车
[30:26] Wait, wait, wait! Stop! 等等 别走
[30:28] Stop! 停车
[30:31] Easy. Easy. 站在那 别动
[30:33] What’s your name? Identify yourself, please. 你叫什么 请说明你的情况
[30:35] I’m Officer West. I need a ride. 我是韦斯特警官 我需要你搭我一程
[30:37] Let me get you some help. This is Sergeant… 那我找人来帮忙 这里是警佐
[30:39] No, don’t! Stay off the radio, please. 不 别用无线电 求你了
[30:41] Relax. It’s fine. It’s fine, all right? 别紧张 好的 我不用
[30:45] Are you okay? You look like hell. 你还好吗 你看起来很糟糕
[30:47] Where’s your ride at? 你要去哪
[30:49] It’s… It’s a long story. 说来话长
[30:51] All right, come on. 好吧 上车吧
[30:52] Let’s go. Let’s get you out of here. 走吧 先离开这里
[30:55] Are you injured? 你受伤了吗
[30:58] Come on, we got you. 来吧 有我们在
[31:00] Everything’s gonna be fine. 会没事的
[31:01] Come on. 来吧
[31:04] This is Brody. We found West. 这里是布洛迪 我们找到韦斯特了
[31:06] We got her. 我们找到她了
[31:07] She’s at Second and Danneel. 她在第二大道和丹尼尔路之间
[31:09] It’s all right. We got you. 没事的 有我们在
[31:11] Everything’s gonna be fine, all right? 你会没事的 明白吗
[31:16] West. 韦斯特
[31:17] Hey. Don’t be stupid, West. 别犯傻 韦斯特
[31:19] All he wants is the body cam. 他要的只是执法记录仪
[31:39] Damn it! 可恶
[32:02] We’re closed. 我们关门了
[32:03] We open at 8. 8点才开
[32:26] Hello? 有人吗
[32:38] Hello. 谁在那
[32:45] I’m telling you right now, 我现在跟你说明白
[32:48] if I got to come back there… 如果我走到那
[32:50] I’m gonna beat your ass. 你就要被我揍了
[33:03] I keep telling them about this door, man. 我说了好多次 这个破门
[33:08] Mouse, it’s me. 茅丝 是我
[33:10] It’s me. It’s me. 是我 是我
[33:12] What the hell is going on? 发生了什么
[33:15] – Is that blood? – I need sugar. -那是血吗 -我需要糖
[33:17] Look, I don’t know what’s going on, 听着 我不知道发生了什么
[33:20] but you can’t be in here. 但你不能待在这
[33:21] You need to get out of my store. 你得离开我的商店
[33:26] – I’ve been shot. – What? -我被枪击了 -什么
[33:27] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[33:28] Can I use your phone? 我能用一下你的电话吗
[33:29] Who shot you? 谁开枪打的你
[33:30] Can I use your phone? 我能用你的电话吗
[33:33] You got to go. 你得离开这里
[33:37] I don’t want no part to this. 我不想跟这件事沾边
[33:38] You need to go back outside with all this bullshit, okay? 你不要把这些破事跟我牵上关系 行吗
[33:42] Police is riding around here all the time. 警察一直在这边巡逻
[33:44] They’ll help you. 他们会帮你
[33:45] It was the cops that shot me. 就是警察开的枪
[33:47] The cops? 警察吗
[33:48] Please. 求你
[33:50] I just need to call my partner and stop the bleeding, 我只想打给我的搭档 把血止住
[33:53] and I will go. 然后我会离开的
[33:55] I swear. 我发誓
[33:57] Please. 求你了
[34:06] – What happened? – She got away. -发生了什么 -她跑掉了
[34:08] We hit the block a couple of times. 我们找了那个街区两次
[34:09] – She’s gone. – Available units, -她不见了 -各单位注意
[34:11] we have a possible 211 in progress at a market. 一家超市可能有211警讯
[34:14] Corner of St. Claude and Andry. 位置为圣. 克劳德和安德里的拐角处
[34:16] That’s not far. And we can’t have anyone else 离这里不远 而且我们也不能
[34:18] sniffing around down here. 让其他警察到这片区域巡逻
[34:20] Now, you guys go now. You understand? 所以你们赶紧去 明白了吗
[34:22] 1692 en route to possible 211. 警员1692在赶往211警讯的路上
[34:25] Copy, 1692. 收到 1692
[34:39] Hello. 喂
[34:41] Kev, it’s me. 凯文 是我
[34:43] Jesus, West. 天呐 韦斯特
[34:44] – I need you, man. – Date night, remember? -我需要你帮忙 -昨晚的约会 记得吗
[34:46] Tina’s in the shower now. She’s soaping up. 蒂娜在卫生间洗澡呢
[34:48] I’m being serious, Kev. 我没跟你开玩笑 凯文
[34:50] Yeah, no shit. So am I. 我知道 我也没开玩笑
[34:51] Told you she’s been doing yoga, right? 我跟你说过她有在做瑜伽 对吧
[34:53] I saw narc officers 我今早看到一些缉毒警察
[34:55] murder some kids this morning. 谋杀了一群孩子
[34:57] I got the whole thing on body cam. 全程都被我的执法记录仪记下来了
[34:59] Hold on a second. You’re saying you… 等一下 你是说
[35:02] You filmed a police shooting? 你拍下了警察开枪吗
[35:03] No, Kev, I filmed an execution. 不是 凯文 我拍下了一场屠杀
[35:06] Jesus. 我靠
[35:07] – Where’s Brown? – He’s with them. -布朗在哪 -他跟他们是一伙的
[35:09] Man, a load of others too. They… 还有其他人 他们
[35:13] They’re trying to kill me, man. 他们想杀了我
[35:15] Please. I need you. I got to get out of here. 真的 我需要你帮我 我得从这里逃出去
[35:17] Yeah, okay. 好的 我知道了
[35:18] All right, um… 所以
[35:20] Where’s here? 你在哪
[35:24] West? 韦斯特
[35:25] Where are you right now? 你现在在哪
[35:28] I’ll meet you at 12th and Felicity Street. 我在费莉西蒂街12号等你
[35:31] Yeah. Yeah, okay. All right. 好 可以
[35:33] Just hang tight. All right? I’m there in 30. 在那等我 我30分钟内到
[35:39] Shit. 我靠
[35:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:49] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:53] How’d they find me? 他们怎么找到我的
[35:54] They didn’t. It was me. 不是他们 是我
[35:56] Please. Please. You got to hide me. 求你了 帮我藏起来
[35:58] – You got to hide me. Please. – Look, I don’t… -把我藏起来 求你了 -听着 我没有
[36:02] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[36:03] Please. 求你了
[36:08] Open the door. 开门
[36:13] One second. 马上来
[36:14] It’s me. I-I called y’all. 是我 是我报的警
[36:16] It’s me. One second. 是我 等一下
[36:18] – Open the door. – Yeah. -快开门 -好的
[36:21] Yeah, I’m the one who called y’all. 好的 我就是报警人
[36:23] – Appreciate y’all coming. – Back up. -感谢你们过来了 -退后
[36:25] – What? – What took you so long? -怎么了 -干嘛那么久才过来开门
[36:27] – You alone? – I’m the one who called y’all. -就你一个人吗 -我就是报警人
[36:29] Police! If there’s anybody in the store, identify yourself now. 我是警察 谁在商店里 快出来
[36:44] Sir, it was me that called y’all, all right? 警官 是我报的警
[36:48] Turn around. 转过去
[36:49] Hands on the counter. 手放柜台上
[36:52] – Come on. – Spread your legs. -别这样 -张开腿
[36:57] I’m the one who called y’all, sir. 是我报的警 警官
[37:02] Any sharp objects, needles, 有携带任何锋利尖锐物品
[37:03] – knives I need to know about? – No, sir. -以及刀具吗 -没有长官
[37:07] What’s up with all the aggression, man? 干嘛那么激动
[37:10] What did you just say to me? 你刚才跟我说什么
[37:12] Keep your mouth shut. 闭上你的嘴
[37:15] Nothing. 什么都没说
[37:17] That’s what I thought. 我也这么觉得
[37:19] Running your mouth. 管好你的嘴
[37:22] I could blow your head off right now. 我现在就可以一枪爆了你的头
[37:25] No one would even care. 完全没有人会理会
[37:32] Anything going on back there? 有什么情况吗
[37:33] Nah. We’re clear. 没有 这里没问题
[37:37] Check his ID. 检查他的身份证
[37:43] I am so tired of coming into this neighborhood. 我真是烦透了这个街区
[37:50] You need to learn to keep your mouth shut 当一个警官在说话的时候
[37:52] and listen when an officer’s talking. 你要学会闭上嘴然后听话
[37:54] You understand me, boy? 你明白了吗 小子
[38:07] What do you got? Anything? 查到什么了吗 有吗
[38:09] – Nothing. Nothing. – Really? -没有 -真的吗
[38:10] – He’s clean. – All right. -他没问题 -好吧
[38:12] I guess that makes you free. 看来得放了你
[38:18] Now… 现在
[38:22] What was it you wanted to tell me so badly? 你报警是因为什么事情
[38:27] That no one’s here. 这里没别人
[38:30] I thought I heard a noise in the back. 我以为在后面听到了动静
[38:33] I got spooked. 我被吓到了
[38:36] Just wanted a little backup. 只是需要一个小小的支援
[38:47] You know, wasting police time is a criminal offense, 你明白吗 浪费警察的时间可是犯法的
[38:49] but I’m gonna let you slide. 但我放过你
[38:53] This time. 仅此一次
[38:55] I’ll be watching you. 我会盯着你的
[39:02] You think she was here? 你觉得她在这吗
[39:04] Call Malone. Let’s clear the store. 呼叫马龙 再来搜一遍这个超市
[39:20] Sorry. 对不起
[39:22] I didn’t do it for you. 我这样做不是为你
[39:26] I won’t stay long, all right? 我不会在这待很久的
[39:28] I just need to close this wound, okay? 我只是想处理这个伤口 行吗
[39:31] You need to go to the hospital. 你得去医院
[39:33] You got a needle and thread? 你有针线吗
[39:37] I… I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:39] How about glue? 胶水呢
[39:41] You got some glue? 你有胶水吗
[39:42] You’re gonna glue it? 你要用胶水来粘合伤口吗
[39:46] You got a better idea? 你有更好的主意吗
[39:48] She gonna glue it. 她要用胶水粘伤口
[40:07] It’s all I have. 这是我全部的胶水了
[40:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:14] Where’d you learn how to do that? 你从哪里学的
[40:17] Afghanistan. 阿富汗
[40:18] – The Army? – Mm-hm. -军队吗 -没错
[40:24] So that’s where you went. 那就是你去过的地方
[40:26] Did you really get footage on your body cam 你真的拍到
[40:29] of them cops killing them boys? 警察杀那些男孩的镜头了吗
[40:33] Yeah. 是的
[40:35] So, what you gonna do? 你现在怎么做
[40:37] I’m gonna get it into evidence and expose them. 我要把它当成证据然后曝光他们
[40:59] God. 天哪
[41:16] Damn. 该死
[41:18] That worked. 起作用了
[41:23] How are you gonna get to your partner? 你怎么找到你的同伴
[41:26] I’m gonna walk. 走着去
[41:28] Unless you got a ride I can use. 除非你有车给我开
[41:31] I don’t have a ride. 我没有
[41:36] I walk here, a couple blocks. 这里附近几条街我都是走路过去
[41:39] Dauphine Arms. 王妃军队
[41:41] Then I’m stuck with plan A. 我被A计划困住了
[41:48] I got something for you. 我有些东西要给你
[42:00] You need to stay on the low. 你需要保持低调
[42:02] Put this on. Less conspicuous. 穿上这个 不那么显眼
[42:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:11] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[42:15] Why don’t you just give it to them? 为什么不直接把记录仪给他们
[42:18] Come on. 拜托
[42:19] You’re police. They’re police. 你是警察 他们也是警察
[42:22] Murder’s murder. 不管你是什么身份
[42:24] Don’t matter who you are. 杀人犯就是杀人犯
[43:04] Jesus. 我的天
[43:14] You all right? 你还好吧
[43:15] Just drive. 只管开车
[43:27] Jesus, we got to get you to a hospital. 天哪 我们得送你去医院
[43:28] No, no, I’m good. I’m good. 不 我很好
[43:31] I need to upload this footage first. 我需要先上传这段录像
[43:33] The Fifth? 在第五大道吗
[43:34] No. Somewhere else. 不 在别处
[43:36] Talk to me. What the hell happened? 告诉我 到底怎么了
[43:39] I was rolling with Brown. 我跟布朗在一起
[43:41] He got a call on his cell, 他接到电话
[43:43] and next thing I know, 接下来我只知道
[43:44] we’re at some abandoned power plant, 我们在一个废弃发电厂
[43:46] and there are narcs killing what I can only assume 还有一些缉毒警察被杀了
[43:48] were drug dealers. 我猜是毒贩干的
[43:53] They tried to kill me, Kevin. 他们想杀我 凯文
[43:56] Holy shit. 该死
[44:02] All right. 好吧
[44:04] So, what are you gonna do? 所以 你要怎么做
[44:08] I’m gonna upload the footage, 我要上传这段录像
[44:10] and once it’s in the system, I’ll call I.A. 一旦上传到系统 我就给情报局打电话
[44:13] I.A.? No, no, no. 情报局 不行 不行
[44:15] Or the Feds. Whoever deals with this. 或者联邦调查局 能解决这件事的人
[44:16] Slow down. Think about that. 慢慢来 想一想
[44:17] That’s gonna make you a rat. 那样你就是叛徒了
[44:19] So? 所以呢
[44:21] Just think about it for a second. 稍微想一想这个
[44:22] You want to can Malone’s ass? 你想揍马龙一顿吗
[44:24] Fine. I mean, get him and Smitty off the street. 好啊 把他和斯密提弄到街上去
[44:26] Yes, but have the captain do it. 对吧 但是找个带头的去做
[44:28] All right? Nice and quiet. You bring in I.A., 对吧 不漏痕迹 你让情报局参和进来
[44:30] and, I mean, your career’s over. 还有 你的事业就完了
[44:32] There’s not a blue in the city 这个城市里可没有一个警察
[44:34] that’s gonna have your back. 可以帮你
[44:48] How do you know it was Malone and Smitty? 你怎么知道是马龙和斯密提
[44:50] What? 什么
[44:51] You just named them. How do you know? 你刚刚提到了他们 你怎么知道
[44:53] I don’t know. I mean, you must have said. 我不知道 你一定说过
[44:55] No. No, Kev. 不 不 凯文
[44:57] I said “narcs.” Jesus. Come on. 我说了缉毒警察 拜托
[45:00] Partner, look at me, all right? It’s me. 搭档 看着我 好吗 是我啊
[45:10] All right, take it easy. All right? 好吗 放松点 好吗
[45:12] Look at me. Take a breath. 看着我 深呼吸
[45:13] It’s me. All right? 是我 好吗
[45:15] – Pull over. – W-we’re almost there. -靠边停车 -我们已经快到了
[45:17] – Pull over! – Jesus Christ. -停车 -天哪
[45:22] Are you armed? 你带武器了吗
[45:25] I was. 是的
[45:26] Put it in park. 放在公园了
[45:27] – Empty your pockets. – Come on… -清空你的口袋 -拜托
[45:30] Empty your pockets. Come on. 清空你的口袋 快点
[45:31] You are making a monumental mistake. 你犯了一个严重的错误
[45:33] No, I don’t think so. 不 我不这么想
[45:37] Where were you taking me, huh? To Malone? 你要带我去哪 马龙那吗
[45:39] – I’m taking you to the Fourth. – Oh, bullshit! -我带你去第四大道 -别扯淡了
[45:41] Why did Malone murder those kids? 马龙为什么要杀死那些孩子
[45:43] I’m not saying shit. 我没有跟你扯淡
[45:45] – Yes, you are. – No. -你就是在扯淡 -没有
[45:46] I’m asking you why. 我在问你为什么
[45:47] I’m telling you I am not saying shit. 我跟你说我没有胡说
[45:49] Goddamn it! 该死的
[45:51] I am not playing with you. 我没跟你开玩笑
[45:52] All right? I will shoot you! All right! 好吗 我会开枪的 懂了吗
[45:58] He didn’t murder them. 他没有谋杀他们
[46:00] Okay? He silenced them. 懂了吗 他让他们沉默
[46:01] – What are you talking about? – They’re his sellers. -你在说什么 -他们是毒贩
[46:06] Look, every drug bust, 听着 每次突击搜捕
[46:07] Malone splits the take. 马龙都会把收获分成两批
[46:09] Half goes into evidence, half back on the street. 一批留做证据 另一批放回街上
[46:12] That’s how it works. 就是这样运作的
[46:13] – Why kill them? – Have you seen the news? -为什么杀了他们 -你看新闻了吗
[46:15] The chief, the mayor, 局长 市长
[46:17] they’re cracking down right now. 他们正在制裁镇压
[46:19] Six cops just got busted last month. 六个警察上个月刚被抓获
[46:21] Malone’s cleaning up the shit 马龙需要在被发现之前
[46:23] before the spyglass turns on him. 处理完这些事
[46:26] Jesus. 天哪
[46:28] Hey, come on. 嘿 拜托
[46:29] Those guys… 那些人
[46:31] they’re no great loss. 他们不是什么大的损失
[46:32] You don’t get to make that call. 你不能打那个电话
[46:37] Why is he stopped? 他为什么停下了
[46:39] What’s he doing? 他在做什么
[46:44] Holy… 该死
[47:06] You lying piece of shit. 你个撒谎的混蛋
[47:09] No. No. 不 不
[47:11] No, West. 不 韦斯特
[47:12] West, run, and I can’t help you! 韦斯特 你跑的话我就帮不了你了
[48:08] Mouse. 茅丝
[48:11] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[48:13] How the hell do you know where I live? 你怎么知道我住这的
[48:15] Dauphine Arms. 王妃军队
[48:17] You told me. 你告诉我的
[48:19] I have got nowhere else to go. 我没别的地方可去了
[48:22] They gonna kill me if I stay out there. 如果我待在外面他们会杀死我的
[48:25] Uncle Milo. 麦洛叔叔
[48:27] – You all right? – Jamal. Go back inside. -你还好吧 -贾马尔 回去
[48:30] I’m good. 我很好
[48:31] Why would you bring this here? 你把它带来干什么
[48:33] Why don’t you take this shit to your door? 你为什么不把它带回去
[48:36] Hey. I know you. 嘿 我知道你
[48:38] You’re that cop from the store. 你是那个在商店门口的警察
[48:40] Jamal, 贾马尔
[48:41] – where is your mom? – She’s working. -你妈妈呢 -她在工作
[48:43] She’s working. 她在工作
[48:48] Go back in, man. 回屋里去
[49:04] What happened to your partner? 你伙伴怎么了
[49:06] He’s not gonna help. 他不会来帮忙了
[49:08] Didn’t want to cross his boys in blue? 他不想越过那些警察朋友是吗
[49:10] – He’s a coward. – You just gullible and blind. -他是个怂包 -你太盲目轻信别人了
[49:12] You know what? I am sick of this 你知道吗 我受够了
[49:14] “them versus us” bullshit! I don’t have to choose. 他们还是我们 都是放屁 我没必要去选择
[49:17] All right? I’m a person. You’re a person. 好吗 我是人 你也是人
[49:20] Those kids I saw murdered this morning were people. 我看见那些被杀死的孩子们也是人
[49:24] Nice speech. 不错的演讲
[49:26] I’ll make sure I put it on your headstone. 我会写在你的墓碑上的
[49:28] So, what exactly are you saying? 所以你到底要说什么
[49:31] Because Zero and his guys weren’t cops, I shouldn’t care? 因为零和他的人不是警察 我不该关心
[49:34] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just say Zero? 你刚刚说了零吗
[49:37] Yeah. Y’all shot Zero? 是啊 你们朝他开枪了
[49:38] You know him? 你知道他吗
[49:39] This shit just went up a level. 这个混蛋刚升了一级
[49:41] Mouse, 茅丝
[49:42] I just need to stay here till dark, 我只需要在这待到晚上
[49:44] and then I’ll go, I promise you. 然后我就会走 我保证
[49:46] All right? 好吗
[49:48] Please. 拜托
[49:54] – Cap. – Malone. -队长 -马龙
[49:57] What the hell happened here? We got a big problem. 这儿到底发生了什么 我们有大麻烦了
[50:00] Turf war, 争夺战
[50:01] Triple-Nines and the Kingston Crew. 三九会和金士顿帮的人
[50:04] Brown rolled up with the rookie. 布朗和那个新人在一起
[50:06] She got trigger-happy. She shot a kid. 她开枪成瘾了 射杀了一个孩子
[50:08] Now she is in the wind. 现在她人间蒸发了
[50:13] You’re telling me West killed a kid and now she’s a ghost? 你是说韦斯特杀了一个孩子 然后消失不见了吗
[50:17] Yeah. 是的
[50:19] Problem is, it wasn’t just a kid. 问题是 不光是个孩子
[50:21] It’s Darius Tureau’s nephew. 是达里乌斯· 图罗的侄子
[50:23] That’s a problem. Why didn’t you call it in? 确实是个问题 你为什么不打电话来
[50:25] – It wasn’t that… – I told him not to. -不是这样的 -我让他不要打
[50:27] My guys got to find her, captain. 我的人会找到她的
[50:28] I don’t know if you’ve seen the news, 我不知道你看没看新闻
[50:30] but our department is under the microscope. 可我们的部门正被监视着
[50:32] I.A. is looking for any excuse. 情报局正在找任何可行的理由
[50:35] Cap, I’m all over it, okay? 队长 我已经在解决了 好吗
[50:37] We’re looking for her on the QT. 我们已经在QT上找她了
[50:38] They find out she’s out there alone, 他们发现她一个人在外面
[50:40] she’s dead. She won’t live the night. 她死定了 活不过今晚
[50:45] You got to let me handle this. 你要让我来处理
[50:48] You bring the jacket? 你带夹克了吗
[50:58] – How’d you let this happen? – She panicked, captain. -你怎么让它发生的 -她很惊慌 队长
[51:01] I want you back at the station as soon as possible. 我要你尽快回到岗位上去
[51:03] I want details on everything that happened here. 我要这里发生的所有细节
[51:05] Real details from you. 你告诉我的细节
[51:07] Not from him. 不是他的
[51:12] Let me handle this. 让我来处理
[51:53] Sir. Sir. 长官
[51:55] Let him through. 让他过去
[51:56] Go ahead. 走吧
[52:06] Darius. 达里乌斯
[52:08] Malone. 马龙
[52:12] Where he at? 他在哪
[52:15] Let me see him. 让我看看
[52:27] He wanted to go ahead and get it done as quickly as we can. 他要继续努力尽快完成这件事
[52:30] I hear you. 我在听
[52:40] Now what are you doing? 你现在怎么办
[52:43] We need her dead. 我们要她死
[52:46] We’re running out of time. 我们没时间了
[52:56] Don’t touch the body. 别碰尸体
[53:04] I raised this boy like he was my own. 我把这孩子当亲儿子养大
[53:07] He’s like a son to me. 我把他视如己出
[53:08] A hell of a job you did. 那你真是好棒棒呢
[53:10] Put a muzzle on your dog, Malone. 给你的狗嘴上带套 马龙
[53:11] – All right. – Before I put him down. -没问题 -在我放倒他之前
[53:13] All right. 知道了
[53:15] Can I at least close his eyes? 能至少让我合上他的眼睛吗
[53:17] No, you can’t touch him. 不 你不能碰他
[53:19] The guys at the lab got to do their job. 搜证人员的工作需要
[53:30] Tell them not to waste their time. 告诉他们别浪费时间了
[53:33] We all know who did this. 我们都知道是谁干的
[53:36] Don’t we, Malone? 不是吗 马龙
[53:38] Who? 是谁
[53:41] Triple-Nines. 三九会
[53:45] Officially. 那是明面上
[53:51] Unofficially, it was a cop. 其实吧 是一个警察干的
[53:55] A cop? 警察吗
[54:01] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么告诉我这些
[54:04] Because this rookie is a liability… 因为这菜鸟是个累赘
[54:06] and we don’t need to go to war over her. 我们也不需要因为她而争锋相对
[54:09] It’s a bitch? 也就是个婊子咯
[54:11] Yeah. 是的
[54:15] I want all of her info, Malone. 我需要她的全部信息 马龙
[54:18] You hear me? 你听清楚了吗
[54:30] Hey, yo, D. 嘿 老大
[54:33] You gonna believe what Malone said? 你会相信马龙的话吗
[54:39] White boy never lied to us yet. 小白脸还没骗过我们
[54:44] I want that bitch dead. 我要那个贱货死
[54:46] Now. 现在就要
[54:48] – It’s done. – Put everybody on it. -她算是死定了 -让所有人都动起来
[56:01] Yo, let me ask you a question. 我有个问题要问你
[56:02] Now, how could you not get the camera? 现在 你怎么还没拿到摄像头
[56:05] – I tried. – Shut up. -我尽力了 -闭嘴吧
[56:08] Who is she? Let me see. 我来看看她是何方神圣
[56:10] Alicia West 艾丽西亚·韦斯特
[56:11] from the Ninth Ward. 来自第九行政区
[56:13] In and out of juvie. 频繁进出少管所
[56:15] Joined the Army when she was 17. 17岁时参军
[56:17] Two tours in Afghanistan. 去过两回阿富汗
[56:19] Jesus Christ. 我的天啊
[56:20] You know that? 你知道吗
[56:22] – You know that? – She said she was in the Army. -你知道这些吗 -她说过她参过军
[56:24] Graduated the academy with honors. 在学校以优异的成绩毕业
[56:26] No family, no kin, no emergency contact. 没家人 没朋友 没紧急联系人
[56:31] Woman is a ghost. 这女的跟幽灵一样
[56:33] She gets that camera back to the police station, 她一旦把那摄像头带回警局
[56:35] and each and every one of us is going to prison. You understand me? 我们在场的每个人都会蹲号子 懂吗
[56:39] This is your fault. 这都是你都锅
[56:40] Why’d you bring her here? 你把她带来干嘛
[56:41] I should drop you right now, 我现在真该就地了结了你
[56:42] you stupid son of a bitch. 你个智商为负的渣子
[56:44] You kidding me? 你搞笑呢吧
[56:47] You. 你
[56:50] Did you let her go? 你放走她的吗
[56:51] – Did you let her go? – No. -是不是你放走的 -我没有
[56:52] – You didn’t let her go? – No. -不是你放走她的吗 -不是
[56:53] What else you know about her that’s not in those papers? 你还知道些她什么信息是我们不知道的吗
[56:55] – I-I don’t know. – What else? -我 我不知道啊 -还有什么
[56:57] Friends. She got a guy she’s banging? 朋友啊 炮友啊
[56:58] She got somebody? 她耍朋友了吗
[57:00] – Say something! – All right. -给我说啊 -我明白
[57:02] I don’t know, man! Look, 可我真不知道啊 兄弟 你看啊
[57:03] I would tell you, all right? 我肯定会告诉你的 好吗
[57:05] Come on, You know I would tell you. 拜托 你知道我一定会告诉你的
[57:06] The only person that I’ve ever seen 我唯一见过的
[57:08] that she even maybe knows is this-this guy at this market. 她可能认识的人就是在市场上那个
[57:14] That market, is it… 那个市场 是不是叫
[57:16] St. Claude and Andry? 圣克劳德和安德里
[57:19] Yeah. How’d you know that? 对啊 你怎么知道
[57:21] There’s nothing out there. 外面什么也没有
[57:23] When’s the last time you slept? 你上次睡觉是什么时候
[57:27] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[57:29] You should probably get some rest. 你该休息休息了
[57:31] It’s gonna be dark soon. 天快黑了
[57:33] You got to leave out. 你需要放松
[57:39] Can I ask you something? 我有事情想问你
[57:42] Why did I become a cop? 我成为警察是为了什么
[57:45] Yeah. 对啊
[57:49] I was gone a long time. 我迷失过很长的时间
[57:52] Lived in a lot of different places, and… 在很多不同的地方生活过 然后
[57:54] after a while, I stopped seeing enemies or allies. 过了段时间 我不再把人看成敌人或朋友
[57:57] I just saw people. 我把他们都看成是个体
[57:59] Not good, not bad. Just… 没有什么好或者坏 就是
[58:02] folks trying to figure life out like I was. 在生活中挣扎的芸芸众生 就像我一样
[58:07] And then, after my mom passed, 再然后 在我妈过世后
[58:10] and I was here, home… 我就在这儿 家里
[58:18] I just wanted to help. 我想要去帮助别人
[58:19] Food banks and inner-city programs help. 食物赈济和城市社区那种帮助
[58:23] These cops out here… 这里的警察啊
[58:26] not so much. 并不是这样的
[58:30] We’re just animals to them. 我们于他们而言就如同牲口一样
[58:37] Shit’s got to change. 这现状必须改变
[58:42] Get some sleep. 快睡会儿吧
[58:53] Got the video footage set up right here. 这边有监控录像
[58:55] Everything’s queued up. 一切准备就绪
[59:00] All right, play it. 行了 放吧
[59:05] – Who is that? – It’s Milo Jackson. -那是谁啊 -那是米洛·杰克逊
[59:08] Mouse. He works here in the mornings. 外号茅丝 他在这儿上早班
[59:11] Go ahead, fast-forward. 继续 快进
[59:14] Stop. 停
[59:21] Mouse? 茅丝是吧
[59:23] I want his address. 我要他的地址
[59:26] Yeah. 知道了
[59:33] We good? 还好吗
[59:35] Triple-Nines say the streets are ours till dawn. 三九会说明天之前这条街我们说了算
[59:42] A cop. 一个警察
[59:43] Yeah, well, it was still Zero. 是啊 不过 那可是零啊
[59:45] You dig? 你明白吗
[59:52] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:00:01] D. 达里乌斯
[1:00:03] I want to help. 我想帮你们
[1:00:05] Zero was family to me too. 零也是我的家人
[1:00:18] The way you can help me is by staying alive. 你活着就算是在帮我了
[1:00:22] Look here. 看着我
[1:00:23] I can’t lose you both. 我不能同时失去你俩
[1:00:24] You hear me? 听清楚了吗
[1:01:05] Drop it! 放下枪
[1:01:08] – Drop it! – Jamal! -放下枪 -贾马尔
[1:01:11] – What the hell are you doing? – She killed Zero. -你特么想干什么 -她杀了零
[1:01:14] – What?! – I didn’t kill anyone. -你说什么 -我没杀人
[1:01:16] She’s lying. Everybody knows. 她在撒谎 大家都知道的
[1:01:18] Give me that, man. What are you doing, brah? 把枪给我 小子 你在干嘛 大兄弟
[1:01:21] She killed Zero. Look. 她杀了零 你看嘛
[1:01:27] Where’d you get that from? 谁发给你的
[1:01:29] Darius. 达里乌斯
[1:01:31] Darius Tureau. 达里乌斯· 图罗
[1:01:33] You got a price on your head. 你的项上人头难保了
[1:01:36] This photo’s probably all over the city. 这照片怕是已经传遍全城了
[1:01:40] – Malone. – Who did you call? -马龙干的 -你跟谁说了这个
[1:01:44] I’m asking, did you tell anybody she was here? 我在问你 你都跟谁说了她在这儿
[1:01:58] What address? What’s the address? 什么地址 地址是什么
[1:02:00] It’s Dauphine Arms. 在多平阿姆斯
[1:02:01] Should be two streets up. 应该还有两条街就到了
[1:02:06] Let’s find this bitch. 把那贱货找出来
[1:02:07] Hey, remember what I told you, okay? 嘿 记得我跟你说的话 好吗
[1:02:09] – Uh-huh. Strap up. – Let’s go. Let’s go. -知道了 抄家伙 -出发
[1:02:10] Let’s do this. Come on. 干起来 走着
[1:02:12] Let’s go. 出发
[1:02:26] This gun ain’t even loaded. 这枪根本没子弹
[1:02:28] We got to move. He’s here. 我们得走了 他来了
[1:02:29] Go to the apartment now and lock the door. 回你自己家然后锁门
[1:02:31] Now! 现在
[1:02:33] What do you mean, we got to go? 我们必须走是什么意思
[1:02:37] Malone is here, all right? 马龙来了 好吗
[1:02:38] He hasn’t traced me. He’s connected you. 他追踪不到我 他是摸着你这条线索来的
[1:02:41] So you’re either with me, or you can stay 所以你要么跟我走 要么留下
[1:02:43] and get a bullet in your head. You choose. 给自己脑门上留个弹孔 你自己选
[1:04:05] It’s empty. 这儿没人
[1:04:06] You know, maybe she didn’t come here. 也许她并没有来这儿呢
[1:04:09] We need to get out the hood. 我们得离开这附近
[1:04:11] Is there anyone you trust with a car? 你有可信任的人能提供一辆车吗
[1:04:16] That’s that bitch there. 那只贱货就在那儿
[1:04:17] Come on! 快过来
[1:04:35] Drop the gun! 放下枪
[1:04:36] Drop it! Drop it! 放下枪 放下
[1:04:42] Alicia! 艾丽西亚
[1:04:48] Mouse? 茅丝
[1:04:52] Mouse! 茅丝
[1:04:55] Mouse! 茅丝
[1:05:04] Mouse? 茅丝
[1:05:09] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吧 -还好
[1:05:15] There’s a church back there. 这后面有个教堂
[1:05:18] There’s a pastor in there that I know. 我认识里面的一位牧师
[1:05:20] He’s good people. He’s got a ride. 他是个好人 他有车
[1:05:24] Just go, and I’mma meet you there. 去吧 我会去教堂找你的
[1:05:26] You’re hurt. I ain’t leaving. 你受伤了 我不会丢下你的
[1:05:28] Alicia, listen to me 艾丽西亚 听我说
[1:05:28] We got to get out of the Ninth. 我们必须得逃出九区
[1:05:30] That car won’t run, and my leg is messed up, okay? 这车报废了 我的腿也报废了 好吗
[1:05:35] I’m not gonna make it over this gate. 我连这门都出不了
[1:05:36] I don’t want to slow you down. 我并不想拖累你
[1:05:40] I need you to trust me. 我需要你相信我
[1:05:43] It’s my hood. 这是我的地盘
[1:05:45] Just go over the gate, and I’mma meet you there. 快穿过那扇门 我会去教堂找你的
[1:05:48] I know what’s moving out here. 我对这儿环境熟
[1:05:50] Trust me. 相信我
[1:05:59] Go! 快走
[1:06:00] Go now! 现在就走
[1:06:21] Get in! 上车
[1:06:22] Get in the truck. 给我上车
[1:06:23] Get in the truck! 给我上车
[1:07:59] I’m telling you, she didn’t do nothing. 我告诉你了 不是她干的
[1:08:08] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[1:08:10] I told you. 我都告诉你了
[1:08:12] Where’s the cop? 那警察在哪儿
[1:08:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:08:16] Nigga, if you don’t start talking soon, 黑鬼 你要是不快点招了的话
[1:08:19] Ox here is gonna start taking pieces off your ass. 这位欧克斯就要把你菊花都贯穿
[1:08:22] You like your ear, Picasso? 你喜欢你的耳朵吗 毕加索
[1:08:26] Van Gogh. 梵高
[1:08:27] What’d you say? 你说什么
[1:08:28] Van Gogh chopped off his ear. 梵高才是切掉耳朵的那个
[1:08:32] You dumb-ass. 你智障啊
[1:08:36] I like this nigga. 我喜欢这只黑鬼
[1:08:38] He’s smart. 还挺机灵
[1:08:41] Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second, D. 等等等等一下 达里乌斯
[1:08:43] Let me have a word with this fool. 让我跟这傻逼说几句
[1:08:53] Come on, Mouse. 说嘛 茅丝
[1:08:55] Why are you protecting her? 你为什么要护着她啊
[1:08:57] She don’t care about your black ass. 她才不关心你这屁眼儿黑的
[1:09:00] Looks like you got her all wrong. 看来你对她误会很深啊
[1:09:01] Oh, so she got your head all turned around? 哦 所以她给你洗脑成功了吗
[1:09:05] She ain’t one of us. 她和我们不一样
[1:09:07] She picked her side. 她已经选边站了
[1:09:08] Mouse, you don’t owe her nothing. 茅丝 你并不欠她什么
[1:09:10] You’re wrong about her. 你误会她了
[1:09:14] – But she killed Zero. – No, she didn’t. -但是她杀了零啊 -不 她没有
[1:09:16] Missy, enough. 够了 密西
[1:09:34] That’s all you got, pussy? 混蛋 你就这点手段吗
[1:09:38] Round two, bitch. 还有下一轮儿 贱人
[1:09:58] This is Alicia West. 我是艾丽西亚·韦斯特
[1:09:59] I’m a police officer, and… 我是个警察
[1:10:01] this body cam contains footage 这部记录仪拍下了
[1:10:03] of narc officers murdering civilians. 缉毒警察杀害平民的全过程
[1:10:07] If you find it, please turn it in to the FBI. 拿到它的人 拜托将它交给联邦调查局
[1:10:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:10:31] Girl, you’ve been gone a long time. 姑娘 你去了很久啊
[1:10:33] We don’t even respond to calls from in there anymore. 我们现在基本都不理睬那里的报警电话了
[1:10:36] Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦
[1:10:38] Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦
[1:10:40] Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦
[1:10:41] Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦
[1:10:50] Yo, who that? 谁在那儿
[1:11:06] We’re gonna be there anyway. 反正我们都要过去
[1:11:07] I don’t know. So, you know… 我不太确定 所以说 你知道
[1:11:09] Yo, that’s that bitch that killed Zero, man. 是那个杀害零的贱人
[1:11:13] Yo, it’s her. Yeah, that’s her! 是她 就是她
[1:11:18] Somebody get that bitch! 快来人 抓住那个贱人
[1:11:29] Somebody make the call. 谁去打电话报警
[1:11:31] Oh, hell no. 老天 不是吧
[1:11:37] Somebody bury that bitch! 谁去把那个贱人干掉
[1:11:53] Get your ass out of here! 滚开
[1:11:55] Somebody’s gonna die today! 准备受死吧
[1:12:06] Somebody take down that bitch right there! 谁来干掉那个贱人
[1:12:10] I got your ass. 拍到你了
[1:12:17] Kingston Crew all day, bitch! 金士顿帮在此 你个贱人
[1:12:29] Hey, yo, D. 达里乌斯 快来看
[1:12:32] You’re not gonna believe this. 你绝对想不到
[1:12:36] This dumb bitch is here. 那贱人送上门来了
[1:12:46] – Dead girl walking. – Bitch, what you doing? -你找死啊 -贱人 你干嘛来了
[1:13:11] I didn’t do it. 不是我干的
[1:13:14] I didn’t… 不是我
[1:13:19] I didn’t kill your nephew! 你侄子不是我杀的
[1:13:21] It was Malone! It was Malone! 是马龙干的 是马龙
[1:13:22] – It was Malone! – Shut your lying mouth. -是马龙杀的他 -闭上你的臭嘴
[1:13:25] My body cam. 我的记录仪
[1:13:26] I filmed the whole thing on my body cam. 我的记录仪拍摄下了这一切
[1:13:28] Okay, that’s why Malone wants me dead. 所以马龙才想要我的命
[1:13:30] He’s using you, all right? 他是在利用你 知道吗
[1:13:38] – Body cam? – Oh, this is bullshit. -记录仪吗 -扯淡呢
[1:13:39] She doesn’t have a camera. 她身上压根没带记录仪
[1:13:42] But you tell me Malone killed my nephew? 你是说 我侄子是马龙杀的吗
[1:13:45] Yes, yes, he did! 是的 是的 真的是他
[1:13:46] Yo, this…this bitch is lying, homey. 这贱人胡说八道的 老大
[1:13:48] Why am I here if I’m lying? 如果我撒谎 我干嘛还来这里
[1:13:52] Where’s the body cam? 你的记录仪在哪儿
[1:13:53] – I stashed it. – Where? -我把它藏起来了 -藏哪儿了
[1:13:57] Show me Mouse, 让我先看看茅丝
[1:13:59] and I promise you I’ll give you the body cam. 我保证把记录仪给你
[1:14:02] I promise you. 我保证
[1:14:22] I showed you mine. 你看到了
[1:14:24] Now show me yours. 我要的东西呢
[1:14:33] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[1:14:35] Something big’s going down at Kingston Manor. 金士顿社区出大事了
[1:14:43] – Yeah. – Hey, Malone, it’s Brown. -哪位 -马龙吗 我是布朗
[1:14:45] Listen, man, King’s got West. 听着 伙计 金士顿帮的人抓住了韦斯特
[1:14:48] All right. That’s good news, isn’t it? 好啊 这不是好事儿吗
[1:14:50] I don’t think you understand. 你没明白我意思
[1:14:53] The captain’s sending in the cavalry to get her. 队长派了骑警去接她
[1:14:56] Shit. 靠
[1:14:59] Dead or alive, 生还是死
[1:15:00] if they get their hands on that body cam, 就看他们能不能拿到记录仪了
[1:15:02] Malone, we gonna have problems. 马龙 我们摊上大麻烦了
[1:15:04] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hear you. I hear you. 是的 是的 我听懂了
[1:15:09] Look, she’s got to get back to the precinct 听着 她得回警局
[1:15:11] to download the information from that camera, Okay? 把记录仪里的视频下载下来 对吧
[1:15:13] We just got to get the camera. 我们只需要拿到她的记录仪
[1:15:15] And you know what this means, Malone? 你知道这意味着什么 马龙
[1:15:17] We cannot let Darius get this information. 达里乌斯绝不能看到这段视频
[1:15:19] – Do you understand me? – I understand. -你明白吗 -我明白
[1:15:21] We’ll be fucking dead. 我们都会完蛋的
[1:15:22] Son of a bitch. 妈的
[1:15:27] We got to go. 我们得走了
[1:15:29] Now! What you waiting for? 马上 你磨蹭什么呐
[1:15:31] Let’s go. 走了
[1:16:04] I wondered if I’d see your face. 我想好好看看你
[1:16:09] Look what they did to me, Missy. 看看他们都对我做了什么 密西
[1:16:12] You saw what they did to Mouse. 你看到他们是怎么对待茅丝的
[1:16:14] And you’re still here? 你就这么看着吗
[1:16:16] That’s your fault, not mine. 这都怨你 与我无关
[1:16:18] Right. ‘Cause this is where I wanted to be right now. 对 这就是我为什么要来这儿
[1:16:21] What, you think you better than me? 怎么 你觉得你比我强吗
[1:16:22] No, I don’t think I’m better than you, 不 我不认为我比你强
[1:16:24] but you have a son, Missy. 但你有个儿子 密西
[1:16:26] What you even doing here? 你在这里干什么呢
[1:16:29] Don’t act like you know me. 别假装你了解我
[1:16:31] You haven’t lived my life. 你没有体验过我的生活
[1:16:33] You don’t know the shit I’ve been through since you left. 你不知道你走后我都经历了什么
[1:16:36] Then tell me. 那就和我说说
[1:16:37] Why? Why, Alicia? Because you care? 为什么 艾丽西亚 因为你在乎吗
[1:16:40] – Of course I do. – You bailed! -我当然在乎 -你胡说
[1:16:42] I begged you to come with me. 我曾经求你和我一起走
[1:16:45] We were 17, and I was terrified out there without you. 那时我们才17岁 没有你我害怕极了
[1:16:48] Yeah? Well, you should’ve stayed gone. 是吗 你就不应该回来
[1:16:51] Why? 为什么
[1:16:53] ‘Cause seeing me reminds you you had a choice? 因为看到我让你想起 你曾经有过选择吗
[1:16:55] Bitch, I’ll whup your… 贱人 去你妈的
[1:17:00] Seeing you reminds me that you killed Zero. 看到你让我想起你杀害了零
[1:17:02] I didn’t kill Zero, and you know it. 零不是我杀的 你知道的
[1:17:06] We gonna find out, bitch. 我们会搞清真相的 贱人
[1:17:10] Hey, D. 达里乌斯 我回来了
[1:17:12] Right where she said it was. 就在她说的地方
[1:17:15] How this shit even work? 这东西怎么操作
[1:17:16] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:17:18] Yo, Tez. 接着 特兹
[1:17:19] Quit the game and figure this shit out. 别玩游戏了 看看这东西怎么弄
[1:17:22] I don’t know. I-I may have to hack into it. 我不知道啊 可能得黑进去吧
[1:17:24] Did I ask for a damn TED Talk? 别光耍嘴皮子
[1:17:26] Just figure the shit out. 干点实际的
[1:17:28] Make it play. 把视频弄出来
[1:17:37] Darius’s lair is here. 达里乌斯的老巢在这儿
[1:17:39] We got to bring West out alive. 我们要把韦斯特活着带回去
[1:17:40] It’s on the east side! 在东侧
[1:17:47] Watch it! Watch it! 小心 小心
[1:17:59] So, what we doing, Malone? 马龙 咱们怎么行动
[1:18:00] Get the body camera. 找到记录仪
[1:18:02] She does not get out of here alive. 她不能活着离开这里
[1:18:04] Do you understand me? 明白吗
[1:18:10] Let’s move out! 我们上
[1:18:14] Listen, man. 听着 伙计
[1:18:15] I will help you get the camera, 我帮你们找记录仪
[1:18:17] but I am not gonna kill her. 但我不会杀害她
[1:18:18] Well, then look the other way, Jennings. 那就换个角度想想 詹宁斯
[1:18:21] That’s what you do, isn’t it? 你就是干这个的 不是吗
[1:18:38] You got something? 有进展吗
[1:18:40] You know these are police files, right? 这都是警方资料 你知道吧
[1:18:41] Come on. This is easy. You play video games all day. 得了 这难不倒你的 你天天玩电脑
[1:18:44] You can crack that. 你能搞定的
[1:18:55] This way. Move, move, move. 这边 跟上 跟上 跟上
[1:19:34] You know whatever’s on that camera, 你知道无论记录仪里有什么
[1:19:37] it’s not going to get us out of here, right? 我们都没法好好离开这里了 对吧
[1:19:47] – Anything? – Not yet. -有进展吗 -还没
[1:20:04] Stairs. 走楼梯
[1:20:05] Take Brown with you. 带着布朗
[1:20:14] All these files are encrypted. 所有这些文件都加密了
[1:20:15] There’s nothin’ on there? 什么都看不到吗
[1:20:18] Okay, wait, I think I see something. 等等 我好像进去了
[1:20:22] Got anything? 看到什么了吗
[1:20:24] No. It’s nothing. 没 啥也没有
[1:20:25] – I can’t open this. – Time’s up. -我破解不了 -没时间了
[1:20:27] I told you this bitch was lying. 我说了 这贱人满口谎话
[1:20:28] No, wait, it’s there. 不 等等 就要有了
[1:20:30] Wait. D. 等下 达里乌斯
[1:20:31] Wait, this is it. 等下 有了
[1:20:33] – D, I-I got it. – …the payment schedule. -达里乌斯 我黑进去了 -付款时间
[1:20:36] Right. According to you. 对 那据你所说
[1:20:37] Look, I’ve been loyal to you. 听着 我一直对你们忠心耿耿
[1:20:39] It’s been coming down for months. 这几个月情况一直不好
[1:20:40] I have not said one thing. 我什么也没说
[1:20:43] – M-Malone, listen to me. I’m listening. -听我说 马龙 -我听着呢
[1:20:45] This train’s moving too fast for you to put the brakes on. 事情发生得太快了 我们猝不及防
[1:20:48] Nobody needs to know what you’ve done here. 不会有人知道你里做了什么
[1:20:51] Look, you have nothing to worry about. 听着 你没什么好担心的
[1:20:53] There’s no way I would ever tell Darius. 我绝对不会告诉达里乌斯
[1:20:54] You’ve already got rid of everybody that can talk… 你已经杀了所有知道内幕的人
[1:21:03] That’s right, Zero. 没错 零
[1:21:05] I got rid of everybody that could talk. 我清理了所有会走漏消息的人
[1:21:08] Hey, yo, D, just because she filmed it don’t mean 达里乌斯 就算视频是她拍的 也不能证明
[1:21:10] – she wasn’t part of it. – Yeah. -她没有参与 -是啊
[1:21:12] What the hell are you doing? 你在这儿干什么
[1:21:13] I told you to stay in the car. 我和你说了 待在车里
[1:21:16] Just relax. 别紧张
[1:21:17] This isn’t what it looks like. 事情不是你想的那样
[1:21:20] We got to post this shit. 我们得把这视频曝光出去
[1:21:32] Take him down. 放他下来
[1:21:39] We’re good. 这事和你无关
[1:21:55] Hey, yo, it’s a hit! Yo, what the fuck? 有枪声 出什么事儿了
[1:22:04] Shoot ’em, man! 朝他们开枪
[1:22:09] That’s him! Shoot that motherfucker! 是他 开枪打死那个混蛋
[1:22:11] What the fuck? 靠
[1:22:11] Missy, take Tez with you. 密西 带上特兹
[1:22:16] – Tez, jump! – I’m shot! -特兹 跳下去 -我中枪了
[1:22:17] Go, Missy. 密西 快走
[1:22:19] – Where you at? Shit! – Move. D, D, move! -你在哪儿 靠 -快 达里乌斯 达里乌斯 跟上
[1:22:21] – Shit, I’m shot! – That bitch in the back room! -靠 我中枪了 -那混蛋在后面
[1:22:24] Cover me! 掩护我
[1:22:28] Suppress! Suppress and shoot! 卧倒 卧倒 射击
[1:22:29] – Move it forward! – Get them! -上啊 -抓住他们
[1:22:34] Move it forward! 上啊
[1:22:35] Go, go, go! Open! 上 上 上 把它打开
[1:22:37] – These cops. – Watch that door. -那边有警察 -小心门那边
[1:22:38] This is fucked up! 我们要完了
[1:22:39] Open it! 打开
[1:22:41] Go! 上
[1:22:42] Eyes on that hallway! 留神走廊
[1:22:52] Where’d Missy go? 密西去哪儿了
[1:22:53] She went that way! 她往那边走了
[1:23:04] Come on, you motherfuckers! Come on! 来啊 你们这群混蛋 来啊
[1:23:08] Come on! Pussy-ass cops. 来啊 混蛋警察
[1:23:11] I’ll cover you. Go! 我掩护你 快走
[1:23:13] Come on, Malone! 来啊 马龙
[1:23:22] Ox! Go! Go! 欧克斯 快走 快走
[1:23:28] Ox! 欧克斯
[1:23:30] No! 不要啊
[1:23:37] I saw the body cam, asshole. 混蛋 我看过视频了
[1:23:39] I saw what you did to my nephew. 我看到你对我侄子做了什么
[1:23:47] You killed my nephew. You killed Zero. 你杀害了他 你杀死了零
[1:23:49] You played me. 你还耍了我
[1:23:57] Where is it? Where’s the body cam? 在哪儿 记录仪在哪儿
[1:23:59] Where’s the body cam? 记录仪在哪儿
[1:24:01] Kiss… 给我
[1:24:04] my ass. 去死吧
[1:24:42] Where’s West? 韦斯特去哪了
[1:24:47] Somebody must have taken her. 肯定是有人把她带走了
[1:24:49] Yo, Brown, w-wait a second. 布朗 你等一下
[1:24:53] Okay, go. Go. 好了 冲冲冲
[1:25:05] I did my job. 我完成我的活儿了
[1:25:12] Everybody, calm down! 大伙 冷静
[1:25:17] West! Freeze! 韦斯特 不许动
[1:25:19] Put your hands on your head. 把你的双手举过头顶
[1:25:20] Listen, I don’t know 听着 我都不知道
[1:25:22] what they told you, all right? 他们都告诉你什么了 好吗
[1:25:23] Get your hands up. But, uh, 举起手来 但是
[1:25:25] it’s not true. Stay where you are! 这不是真的 站在原地
[1:25:26] Um, my body cam… I filmed the whole thing on my body cam. 我的执法记录仪 把整个过程都录进去了
[1:25:30] That’s the guy! 就是那个人
[1:25:45] You’re a fool, West. 你太傻了 韦斯特
[1:25:47] You should’ve just given… Unh! 你应该交给
[1:26:07] You okay? 你还好吗
[1:26:09] Shots came from next level! 枪声是从下一层楼传来的
[1:27:06] I’m never gonna get this cam out of here dressed like this. 我穿成这样绝对不可能把记录仪带出去
[1:27:09] You ain’t getting out of here. 你出不去的
[1:27:11] The entire police force is out there. 整个警局的人都在外面
[1:27:13] We’re not gonna make it out of here alive. 我们没法活着离开
[1:27:17] They’re looking for a female cop, right? 他们在找一个女警察 对吧
[1:27:21] If you give me your vest and your body cam, 如果把你的背心和摄像机给我
[1:27:23] I can’t promise, but I’ll get this shit into the station. 没法保证 但是我会把它带到局里
[1:27:28] That ain’t gonna work. Look at us. 那样是没用的 看看我们
[1:27:30] Alicia, you got to expose these bastards. 艾丽西亚 你应该曝光这些混蛋
[1:27:34] We ain’t go through all this shit for nothing. 我们不能白白经历这些
[1:27:37] This morning, you wouldn’t even talk to me. 今天早上 你都还不愿意理我
[1:27:39] Now you’ll do this? You got any better ideas? 现在你愿意这么做 你有更好的办法吗
[1:27:45] No, I don’t. 我没有
[1:27:48] Give it to me. 把它给我吧
[1:27:50] I got this. 我可以的
[1:28:05] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:28:10] One thing… 还有个事
[1:28:12] I don’t know nothing about no computers. 我对电脑一窍不通
[1:28:14] You got to tell me what to do. 你得告诉我怎么做
[1:28:44] You need to calm down! 你们得冷静下来
[1:28:48] Let us go! 让我们走
[1:28:49] Let us go! Let us go! 让我们走 让我们走
[1:28:51] Can you hear me? Just listen to me! 能听到我说话吗 听我说
[1:28:54] You’re okay. 你可以走了
[1:29:03] Jennings, over here! 詹宁斯 这边
[1:29:05] Yeah, I’m coming. 我过来了
[1:29:08] I need you to get out of my way. 你能不能别拦着我
[1:29:58] Check every apartment on this floor. 检查这层楼的每个房间
[1:30:13] Let’s go. Come on. 我们走 跟上
[1:30:16] – Too tight. – Come on. -太紧了 -跟上
[1:30:18] Relax. 放松
[1:30:27] West! 韦斯特
[1:31:01] Give it up, West! 放弃吧 韦斯特
[1:31:04] If you want to get out of here alive, I’m your only hope. 如果你想活着出去 我是你唯一的希望
[1:31:56] This district died after Katrina. 这个街区在卡特那飓风之后已经沉寂了
[1:31:58] FEMA screwed us. 联邦应急管理局耍了我们
[1:32:00] Politicians screwed us. 政客们耍了我们
[1:32:03] It was on life support. 这是靠生活维持的
[1:32:05] Over half the businesses, the people, 超过一半的店铺 居民
[1:32:07] the families, they all left! 家庭 他们都离开了
[1:32:10] West… 韦斯特
[1:32:12] they all left, just like you. 他们都走了 跟你一样
[1:32:14] Rats… on a sinking ship. 像老鼠们 在一艘正在沉没的轮船上
[1:32:21] Not me. 不像我
[1:32:22] Uh-uh, not mine. We stayed. 不是我们 我们留下来了
[1:32:26] We fought for this city. 我们为这个城市奋斗过
[1:32:36] Even when there was no money for schools or… 甚至是在没有经费给学校或者
[1:32:39] streetlights… 路灯
[1:32:42] people still want the law. 人们仍然想要法律
[1:32:45] Well, that costs. 但是这是有代价的
[1:32:48] It costs. 这需要代价
[1:33:11] Everyone’s over at Kingston Manor. 大家都受够了在金士顿区的日子
[1:33:13] I just saw Malone’s ride outside. 我刚看到马龙的车在外面
[1:33:16] You seen him or Smitty anywhere? 你看到他或是斯密提了吗
[1:33:18] No, man, I haven’t. 没有 兄弟 没看到
[1:33:20] Have a good shift, all right? 享受你的轮班时间吧
[1:33:21] Hey, you, too, buddy. 好的 你也是 伙计
[1:33:32] Do you expect all these men, 你期待的就是这些吗
[1:33:34] good men, 很好
[1:33:36] to put their lives on the line day in and day out for nothing? 就这样白白地每日把他们的生命悬在线上
[1:33:40] While those scumbag drug dealers 而这些恶棍毒贩们
[1:33:42] make all that money… Is that what you expect? 赚走所有的钱 这就是你想看到的吗
[1:33:44] West! 韦斯特
[1:33:54] You son of a… 你这个狗
[1:34:50] Get him! 干他
[1:34:55] Go ahead, girl! She’s fucking him up! 使劲 姐们儿 她干翻他了
[1:34:57] She’s kicking his ass! 她把他揍开花了
[1:35:03] Shit. 妈的
[1:35:16] Get your bitch ass back! 你给老娘起开
[1:35:19] Son of a… 臭婆娘
[1:35:23] Go ahead. Put a hot one in him. 上啊 给他来个狠的
[1:35:24] All right there, shorty. 棒啊 小矮个儿
[1:35:26] Your bitch ass. 你太赞了
[1:35:28] Y’all get back. 大家往后退
[1:35:29] Back up, back up. Get out the way! 退后 退后 往边上躲躲
[1:35:35] You’re under arrest, Malone. 你被捕了 马龙
[1:35:42] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[1:35:44] I know my rights! Oh, it’s just other people’s 我知道我的权利 不 这是那些
[1:35:46] you have a problem with? 你看不惯的人的权利
[1:35:59] Shoot that motherfucker. 射死他个傻逼
[1:36:01] Take out your cuffs. 把手铐交出来
[1:36:04] Come on, y’all, back up. 快点 大家 往后退
[1:36:06] Drop your gun! 放下你手中的枪
[1:36:08] Do it now! 现在马上
[1:36:10] We will shoot you! 我们会朝你开枪的
[1:36:12] I’m a cop! 我是警察
[1:36:14] You’re a cop killer. 你是个警察杀手
[1:36:16] Put the gun down and back away! 把枪放下并退后
[1:36:20] You better put the gun down. 你最好把枪放下
[1:36:24] He’s tripping. 他好像受伤了
[1:36:28] Licia, put it down. 利西亚 把它放下吧
[1:36:30] Do it. Put your weapon down! 快点 放下武器
[1:36:40] I got this! Nobody move! 我能行 都别动
[1:36:42] Nobody move! 大家都别动
[1:36:44] Stay back, everyone. I got this. 原地待命 各位 我能行
[1:36:57] Stop. Stop. 停下 停下
[1:36:59] Don’t move. What are you doing in here? 别动 你在这里干什么
[1:37:01] I do know you. You’re the guy from the market. 我认得你 你是那个超市里的家伙
[1:37:04] Don’t move. I swear to God. 别动 我对天发誓
[1:37:07] Up against the wall. Turn around. Go. 靠到墙上 转过身去 快
[1:37:10] Spread ’em. 把手伸开
[1:37:31] I’m gonna give you one more chance. 我再给你一次机会
[1:37:35] Where’s the camera? Where is it? 记录仪在哪 它在哪
[1:37:37] I could blow your freaking brains out, 我能把你脑袋打开花
[1:37:39] and they’d give me a medal, you know? 然后他们会给我一个荣誉勋章 你知道吗
[1:37:41] Breaking into a police station. 闯进警察局
[1:37:45] What? 什么
[1:37:49] What did you do? 你都做了什么
[1:37:56] How does it feel? 感觉怎么样
[1:38:00] Where is it? Where’s the body cam? 它在哪 记录仪在哪
[1:38:03] Where’d you put it? Last chance. 你把它放哪了 最后一次机会
[1:38:05] I’ll make this all go away. Huh? 我可以让这一切都结束
[1:38:23] Look at ’em. 看看他们
[1:38:26] You picked the wrong side. 你站错边了
[1:38:29] Nobody cares about you. 没人在乎你
[1:38:32] Look at ’em… You think they’d give a shit about if you live? 你看他们 你觉得他们会管你的死活吗
[1:38:36] Think they’re gonna give up their lives for you? 他们会牺牲自己来救你吗
[1:38:37] – Where’s the camera? – That’s not the point. -记录仪在哪 -这不是重点
[1:38:45] – What is the point? – The point is: -那重点是啥 -关键是
[1:38:47] “Be the change,” you asshole. 做个好人吧 你个人渣
[1:38:52] You have nothing to worry about. 你不用担心
[1:38:54] There’s no way I would tell Darius. 我不会告诉达里乌斯
[1:38:56] You got rid of everybody that can talk. 你已经除掉了所有知情人
[1:39:01] Patch me through To srt. 帮我接通特别反应小组
[1:39:05] You ain’t changed shit. 你改变不了什么
[1:39:07] This is Captain Hackett. 我是队长哈克特
[1:39:09] Stand down. 退下
[1:39:10] That’s a direct order. 这是直接命令
[1:39:12] Do you hear me? Alicia West is innocent. 收到了吗 艾丽西亚是无辜的
[1:39:14] Stand down now. 立即后退
[1:39:18] Damn! 妈的
[1:39:19] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:39:30] Son of a… 妈的
[1:39:36] Crazy! 吓死了
[1:39:41] Stay down, Malone. Don’t move. 退后 马龙 别动
[1:39:44] Hell, man… 见鬼
[1:39:46] Drop your gun! Get your hands on your head! 放下枪 双手举过头顶
[1:39:49] It’s over, man. 结束了 伙计
[1:39:54] You have any idea… 你知不知道
[1:39:58] …how many nightmares y’all gave me? 你会给我造成多少个噩梦吗
[1:40:04] But you know what? 但是你猜怎么着
[1:40:06] I’m gonna let you slide. 我会放你走
[1:40:08] This time. 这一次
[1:40:25] I’m hit. I’m hit. Easy. Okay. 我中弹了 轻点 好吗
[1:40:28] I need everybody to back up! 每个人都退后
[1:40:29] Get your goddamn hands off me. 把你的脏手拿开
[1:40:31] – What are you doing? – You’re under arrest, -你在干什么 -你被捕了
[1:40:33] you piece of shit. Under arrest for what? 你个狗屎 为什么抓我
[1:40:35] What are the charges? 什么罪名
[1:40:36] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[1:40:37] Anything you say can and will be used against you 你所说的一切都会成为
[1:40:39] in a court of law. 呈堂证供
[1:40:41] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权会见律师
[1:40:42] If you cannot afford an attorney, 如果你请不起律师
[1:40:43] one will be provided for you. 政府会免费为你提供一名律师
[1:40:45] Do you understand the rights 你明白我刚刚告诉你的
[1:40:46] I have just read to you? 你所拥有的权利了嘛
[1:40:50] Think you made a difference here tonight, West? 你以为你做出什么改变了吗 韦斯特
[1:40:53] You changed nothing. 你没有改变任何事情
[1:40:54] Maybe not, but it’s a start. 也许的确没有 起码这是个开始
[1:41:00] Take his ass to jail. 把他关进监狱去
[1:41:02] Come on. 走吧
[1:41:05] Good job, West. 好样的 韦斯特
[1:41:06] Way to go, West. 真不错 韦斯特
[1:41:09] Step back! 退后
[1:41:10] Sir, I said move! 先生 让一下
[1:41:12] Ma’am, to your left. 女士 去您的左边
[1:41:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:41:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:42:15] Good morning, New Orleans. 早上好 新奥尔良
[1:42:17] In the news, after a police investigation, 新闻报道 在警方调查后
[1:42:20] Detective Terry Malone was charged with three counts 警探特里马龙被指控三项罪名
[1:42:22] of first-degree murder 一级谋杀罪
[1:42:24] for the execution of three unarmed black men. 因为私刑处决三个非武装黑人
[1:42:27] Today’s guests will discuss the tragedy 今天的嘉宾将对这场悲剧进行探讨
[1:42:29] and the surprise injustices. 以及令人意外的不公正现象
[1:43:02] I’m happy you’re here. 很高兴你来了
[1:43:05] You know… 你懂的
[1:43:08] you saved my life. 你救了我一命
[1:43:10] No, no. 不不
[1:43:12] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[1:43:17] I appreciate you. 我很感激你
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Reservoir Dogs(落水狗)[1992]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Blue Velvet(蓝丝绒)[1986]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme