英文名称:Birds of Prey And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | They say, if you wanna tell a story right, | 听说 要想把故事讲好 |
[00:35] | you gotta start at the beginning. | 就得从头说起 |
[00:40] | Too far? Fine. | 太远了 好吧 |
[00:42] | This is me, Harleen Quinzel. | 这就是我 哈琳·奎泽尔 |
[00:46] | When I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
[00:47] | my dad traded me for a six-pack of beer. | 爸爸拿我换了六罐啤酒 |
[00:49] | But however many times he tried to ditch me… | 但不论他抛弃我多少次 |
[00:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:52] | I kept coming back. | 我都能找回来 |
[00:54] | Eventually, he found me a new home. | 最后他给我找了个新家 |
[00:56] | The good sisters of St. Bernadette’s taught me a lot. | 圣伯纳黛特修道院的好心修女们教会我很多事 |
[01:01] | But I was never an establishment kinda gal. | 但我从来不是孺子可教的那类孩子 |
[01:04] | All things considered, I did good. | 考虑到我经历的一切 我表现得算不错了 |
[01:06] | 是时候了 你现在聪明了 再来四年 | |
[01:06] | 现在干什么 祝贺 及格就行 | |
[01:06] | I even went to college. | 我还去上了大学 |
[01:08] | Got my PhD. | 拿了博士学位 |
[01:10] | Had my heart broken once or twice. | 为爱心碎过一两次 |
[01:12] | Finding love, it’s not easy. | 找寻真爱 可不太容易 |
[01:14] | So I threw myself into my work, | 所以我全身心投入工作 |
[01:15] | 阿卡姆 疯人院 | |
[01:16] | became a psychiatrist. | 成为一名精神科医生 |
[01:18] | That’s when I met him. | 就在那时我遇见了他 |
[01:20] | Mr. J. My Joker. | J先生 我的小丑大人 |
[01:23] | Oh, I fell hard. | 我猛地坠入爱河 |
[01:24] | Like out of a plane without a parachute, | 就像从飞机上跳下来 没带降落伞 |
[01:27] | right in your dumb fucking face kinda hard. | 正中你那张蠢兮兮的脸一样惨 |
[01:29] | I lost all sense of who I was. | 我完全迷失了自我 |
[01:32] | I only had eyes for Puddin’. | 只看得到我亲爱的布丁 |
[01:35] | We all know the saying, | 我们都知道那句话怎么说 |
[01:36] | “Behind every successful man | “每个成功男人背后 |
[01:38] | there’s a badass broad.” | 都有一个坏婆娘” |
[01:40] | Well, that was me. | 好吧 说的就是我 |
[01:41] | I was the brains behind some of Mr. J’s greatest stunts. | J先生最伟大的花招中 有一些是我想到的 |
[01:45] | Not that he let anyone know it. | 但他只是没告诉别人罢了 |
[01:47] | Puddin’? | 布丁 |
[01:48] | I guess all good things have to come to an end. | 可能所有的好事总会结束吧 |
[01:52] | So… | 于是 |
[01:56] | we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[02:00] | I handled it real mature. | 我非常成熟地接受了此事 |
[02:02] | But Mr. J was super broke up about it. | 但J先生受到了极大的冲击 |
[02:08] | I got an amazing new place that was all mine. | 我换了一个很不错的地方 一个人住 |
[02:16] | It gave me the space to really reflect on the mistakes of my past. | 让我有空间去反思自己过去犯下的错误 |
[02:24] | I had to find a new identity. | 我需要找到自己的新身份 |
[02:28] | A new me. | 新的我 |
[02:33] | It wasn’t easy. | 很不容易 |
[02:34] | But after a while, I even opened myself up | 但过了一段时间 我甚至开始 |
[02:37] | to the possibility of new love. | 拥抱可能的新恋情 |
[02:44] | Hello, nice baby. | 嗨 小可人儿 |
[02:50] | Here’s the thing about new love… | 新恋情是这样的 |
[02:52] | I take payment-in-kind. | 我接受肉体支付 |
[02:55] | …you have to feed it. | 你得喂它才行 |
[03:08] | Soon enough, I was back on my feet. | 不久后我就完全恢复 |
[03:10] | Ready to move on, to make new friends. | 准备好翻篇 去交新朋友 |
[03:15] | She means fucking business! | 她是货真价实的 |
[03:17] | – Oh, here we go! – Whip me! | -来了 -给我借点力 |
[03:18] | She has taken a whip from the pivot, catapulted to the high side! | 她借力冲到了最前面 |
[03:31] | Yeah! Come on! | 来吧 |
[03:34] | It was time for Gotham to meet the new Harley Quinn, | 是时候让哥谭市见识一下新的哈莉·奎茵了 |
[03:38] | so I really put myself out there. | 所以我真的是豁出去了 |
[03:41] | Ride that pole like you ride your man! | 像骑你男人一样骑那根杆子吧 |
[03:48] | God damn it. Sit the fuck down. | 该死 给我他妈坐下 |
[03:51] | What? | 什么 |
[03:52] | I said sit your skinny ass down, you dumb slut. | 我说了把你的小屁股放下去 你这个蠢婊子 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | You broke my fucking legs! | 你把我的腿坐断了 |
[04:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:11] | It’s not a party without a little drama, am I right? | 无名场面不派对 对吧 |
[04:14] | Come on! Turn it up! | 来呀 开灯 |
[04:17] | Shots on the house. | 我请大家喝酒 |
[04:19] | Call me dumb. I have a PhD, motherfucker. | 敢说我傻 我有博士学位 混账东西 |
[04:23] | – Miss Quinn. – Romy. | -奎茵小姐 -罗米 |
[04:26] | That was my driver. | 他是我的司机 |
[04:27] | Oh, whoops. | 哎呀 |
[04:28] | Well, I’m sure it was his fault. Consider him fired. | 这肯定是他的错 我炒了他 |
[04:30] | Consider me grateful. | 我很感激 |
[04:31] | Especially since I know you don’t like me. | 尤其是我知道你不喜欢我 |
[04:34] | I agitate his already delicate sense of mental equilibrium. | 我刺激了他那微妙的心理平衡 |
[04:36] | That and his obsessive-compulsive need | 和他那必须要成为注意力中心的 |
[04:39] | to be the center of attention. | 强迫性的内心需求 |
[04:40] | Will your paramour be joining us this evening? | 你的情人今晚会来吗 |
[04:43] | Not tonight, Romy. Not tonight. | 今晚不会 罗米 今晚不会 |
[04:46] | Well, enjoy yourself, Miss Quinn. | 好好享受 奎茵小姐 |
[04:48] | And do give the Joker my best. | 请代我向小丑问好 |
[04:50] | Okay, fine, so I hadn’t told people about the breakup. | 好吧 我还没告诉别人我俩分手了 |
[04:53] | But you don’t understand. | 但你们不会懂的 |
[04:55] | Find me a new driver. | 给我找个新司机 |
[04:56] | Being Joker’s girl gave me immunity. | 做小丑的女友给了我豁免权 |
[05:00] | I could do whatever I wanted to whoever I wanted, | 我可以做我想做的事 当我想当的人 |
[05:04] | and no one ever dared to object. | 没有人敢反对 |
[05:20] | And don’t let him give you shit, okay? | 别让他给你脸色 好吗 |
[05:22] | You have to stick up for yourself. | 你得为你自己撑腰 |
[05:44] | Oh, please. I give it a few days before they’re back together. | 算了吧 没过几天他们就会复合了 |
[05:47] | Even when I did try and tell people, | 就算我真的告诉大家了 |
[05:48] | they didn’t believe me. | 他们也不相信我 |
[05:49] | 手工制作 卡尼塔斯玉米卷饼 炸玉米粉圆饼 | |
[05:49] | Come on. She told me they’re really broken up this time. | 拜托 她跟我说他们这次真的分手了 |
[05:52] | Sure they are, Shell. | 当然了 谢尔 |
[05:54] | That’s why she’s still wearing that tacky “J” necklace. | 所以她还戴着那条俗气的J字项链 |
[05:58] | She is going to be running right back into his arms | 只要小丑打个响指 她就会立即 |
[06:00] | the minute he snaps his fingers. | 扑向他的怀抱 |
[06:02] | If not him, the next closest alpha male with a pulse. | 就算不是他 随便哪个活着的大男子主义者都行 |
[06:05] | Some people just aren’t born to stand on their own. | 有些人天生就是扶不起的阿斗 |
[06:08] | – Oh, girl, let’s drink. Come on. – All right. | -姑娘们 喝一杯 来吧 -好 |
[06:10] | I knew I needed to find some way to show the world | 我知道自己需要找个办法告诉全世界 |
[06:13] | that I’d cut ties with Mr. J for good. | 我要永远地跟J先生划清界限 |
[06:16] | Harley! | 哈莉 |
[06:20] | Some people have the Eiffel Tower, or Olive Garden. | 有些人的回忆是埃菲尔铁塔 或橄榄花园 |
[06:23] | The Joker and I? | 小丑和我呢 |
[06:24] | Our love bloomed in a highly toxic industrial processing plant. | 我们的爱之花盛开在剧毒物质加工厂里 |
[06:35] | And luckily for me, | 很幸运的是 |
[06:36] | I have all my best ideas drunk. | 我的好主意都是喝醉后想出来的 |
[06:39] | I have the best idea! | 我想到一个超棒的主意 |
[06:50] | The fuck? Hey! Hey! Come back here! | 什么鬼 快回来 |
[07:04] | This is where it all began, Puddin’. | 这里是一切开始的地方 布丁 |
[07:07] | You motherfucker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[07:36] | It was the closure I needed. | 正是我需要的体面的结束 |
[07:39] | A fresh start. | 新的开始 |
[07:40] | A chance to be my own woman. | 做自己的机会 |
[07:56] | But I wasn’t the only dame in Gotham looking for emancipation. | 但我可不是哥谭市唯一需要自我解放的女人 |
[08:00] | This is our story. | 这是我们的故事 |
[08:05] | And I’m telling it, so I’ll start where I fucking want. | 因为是我讲 所以老子想从哪里开始就从哪里开始 |
[08:10] | Meet the cop. | 见见警方吧 |
[08:12] | I got 50 says it was turf war. | 五十块打赌是地盘争夺战 |
[08:13] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[08:14] | Well, as always, you’re wrong, Munroe. | 一如既往 你赌错了 芒罗 |
[08:15] | {\an8 | \move(318.52,17.652,25.98,19.467,5,4801)\fscx118\fscy120}芮妮·蒙托亚 |
[08:16] | Her. Renee Montoya. | 这位 芮妮·蒙托亚 |
[08:19] | Raised on ’80s cop shows, | 从小看八十年代警匪剧 |
[08:20] | she’s always saying cheesy shit like… | 她总会说些俗气的名台词 比如 |
[08:22] | There was only one shooter. | 只有一个枪手 |
[08:24] | Inside. | 在屋里 |
[08:26] | This guy shot out the glass. | 这个人开枪把玻璃打碎了 |
[08:28] | Serrano. | 塞拉诺 |
[08:32] | Have Ballistics check for a bullet in one of those parked cars. | 让弹道专家在这些停放的车里检查是否有子弹 |
[08:34] | Ten years ago, she broke a career-making case. | 十年前 她破了一个能平步青云的案子 |
[08:37] | – Did I stutter? – Go ahead. | -我结巴了吗 -快去 |
[08:40] | But her partner at the time took all the credit. | 但当时她的搭档却把功劳都抢去了 |
[08:42] | So while he made captain, | 所以他荣升了警长 |
[08:43] | she got stuck at detective level with this idiot. | 她却只能当警探 跟这个蠢货搭档 |
[08:46] | Okay, you think one guy got all four? | 好吧 你觉得是一个人打死四个吗 |
[08:48] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[08:49] | I’m just saying, we got four dead bodies here, you know. | 我只是说我们发现了四具尸体 |
[08:51] | – One guy… Bullet holes. – I’m trying to work. | -一个人…弹孔 -我在努力查案 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. Go ahead and work. Go ahead. | 抱歉 你工作吧 忙吧 |
[09:01] | The shooter got close before drawing. Six rounds. | 枪手走到跟前时还没拔枪 六发子弹 |
[09:04] | Two for each of these three. | 这里三个人每人两发 |
[09:06] | Yo, mind your debt. | 当心你自己吧 |
[09:07] | – I’m telling you. – That girl, Angelina, she’s a princess. | -我跟你说 -那个叫安吉拉的女孩 她是个公主 |
[09:10] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[09:11] | – Is it Halloween? – Hey. How you doing? | -是万圣节打扮吗 -你好吗 |
[09:24] | And it wasn’t about them. | 与其他人无关 |
[09:27] | It was all about this guy, right here. | 枪手是冲这个人来的 |
[09:34] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[09:37] | You fucking bitch. | 他妈的贱人 |
[09:49] | And this arrow through his throat… | 穿过他喉咙的这支箭 |
[09:53] | She wanted him to die slowly. | 她想让他慢慢死去 |
[09:55] | – She? – We got a hair. | -她 -我们找到了头发 |
[09:58] | And he’s got a new assassin. | 他找到了新杀手 |
[10:00] | Who does? | 谁 |
[10:03] | Roman Beauvais Sionis. | 罗曼·博伟·赛恩尼斯 |
[10:06] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[10:08] | This is Montoya. What the hell was that? | 我是蒙托亚 刚刚怎么回事 |
[10:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:17] | – Detective. – Yep? | -警探 -怎么 |
[10:18] | Found this necklace. | 我们找到这条项链 |
[10:22] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[10:25] | Good work, Officer. | 干得漂亮 警官 |
[10:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:31] | Harley Quinn and the Joker broke up. | 哈莉·奎茵和小丑分手了 |
[10:33] | What? | 什么 |
[10:34] | This was their spot. | 这是他们的秘密地点 |
[10:35] | She just publicly updated her relationship status. | 她刚刚公开更新了自己的恋爱状态 |
[10:39] | Harley Quinn just called open season on herself. | 哈莉·奎茵刚刚把自己解禁了 |
[10:43] | She did not think this one through. | 她可没想明白 |
[10:45] | Yeah, no shit I didn’t think it through. | 对 我的确没想明白 |
[10:48] | I’m about to learn that a lot of people | 我即将了解到 在这个城市里 |
[10:50] | in this city want me dead. | 有很多人想要我的命 |
[10:52] | And at the top of that list is this guy. | 在名单上的第一位就是这个人 |
[10:56] | Mr. Keo and his lovely wife and daughter. | 乔先生和他可爱的妻女 |
[11:00] | You kinda forced my hand here. | 是你逼我的 |
[11:03] | Gotta say, I’m a little disappointed. | 说实话 我有点失望 |
[11:08] | I gave you a great pitch. Didn’t I? | 我给了你一份好活计 对吧 |
[11:15] | And I thought… | 而我以为… |
[11:17] | I thought we could build something beautiful together. | 我以为我们能一起造出点美好的记忆 |
[11:20] | I thought we could be family. | 我以为我们可以成为家人 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna set you free. | 我来放你自由 |
[11:42] | What about her? | 她怎么办 |
[11:51] | I think we can let her go. | 我想我们可以放她走 |
[11:52] | I mean, this is a pretty loud fucking shitshow of a message. | 这场大戏传递出的信息足够响亮了 |
[12:01] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[12:04] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[12:07] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:13] | Is that a snot bubble? | 那是鼻涕泡吗 |
[12:16] | – Gross. – What? | -恶心 -什么 |
[12:18] | Oh, I’ve changed my mind. Peel it off. | 我改主意了 剥了她 |
[12:20] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[12:24] | The wack job with the penchant for peeling faces | 这位嗜好剥人脸皮的疯子 |
[12:27] | is Roman Sionis, | 叫罗曼·赛恩尼斯 |
[12:29] | aka | 代号 |
[12:30] | Black Mask. | 黑面具 |
[12:34] | The fact that he wants me dead hasn’t yet hit my radar. | 我尚且不知道他想要我死这件事 |
[12:38] | See, I was halfway across town, | 你瞧 我当时身处半个城市之外 |
[12:41] | hungover, and thinking about breakfast. | 宿醉 想着早餐的事儿 |
[12:46] | Egg, bacon, American cheese. | 鸡蛋 培根 美国芝士 |
[12:52] | Soft, toasted buttered roll. | 松软的 烤过的 抹黄油的面包 |
[12:56] | Just a dash of hot sauce. | 加上少许辣酱 |
[12:59] | Not too much, Sal. | 别太多 萨尔 |
[13:00] | I wanna taste the cheese. | 我要尝到芝士味 |
[13:03] | What a way to start my new life. | 真是开启新生活的绝妙方式呀 |
[13:07] | With the perfect egg sandwich. | 用一个完美的鸡蛋三明治 |
[13:14] | You’re a lifesaver, Sal. | 你真是我的救星 萨尔 |
[13:18] | And I’m good for the 75 cents, okay? | 欠你的75美分我会还的 行吗 |
[13:20] | I promise. That’s all the money I got in the world, | 我发誓 我就只剩这么点家底了 |
[13:24] | and it’s so worth it. | 花在这上面简直超值 |
[13:30] | I don’t know if it’s the stray Armenian arm hair, | 我不知道是因为他亚美尼亚手臂上稀疏的毛发 |
[13:33] | or the fact that his cheese slices are always six months out of date, | 还是因为他的芝士片总是过期六个月 |
[13:36] | but no one makes an egg sandwich like Sal. | 但萨尔做的鸡蛋三明治无人能比 |
[13:40] | I mean it, Sal. No one. | 我认真的 萨尔 无人能比 |
[13:58] | Freeze! Gotham PD. | 不许动 哥谭警局 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我才不呢 |
[14:03] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈是在逗我吗 |
[14:09] | Police. | 警察 |
[14:11] | It had been six short hours | 距离我用顶尖化工那个小花招 |
[14:13] | since my little stunt at Ace Chemicals | 向世界宣告我和J先生已经是过去式了 |
[14:15] | announced to the world that Mr. J and I were dunzo. | 才过去了短短六小时 |
[14:19] | The immunity I’d enjoyed for so long was gone. | 我长久以来享受的豁免就已经失效了 |
[14:24] | Cops who never would’ve dared come after me before | 以前从来不敢找我麻烦的条子 |
[14:27] | were suddenly doing this. | 忽然就这样对我了 |
[14:36] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[14:38] | – And what’s worse? – Move! | -你知道更糟的是什么吗 -闪开 |
[14:39] | Every person I ever wronged | 以前我得罪过的每一个人 |
[14:40] | now felt free to come and take their pound of flesh. | 现在都觉得可以来找我报仇了 |
[15:00] | Turns out I wronged a lot of people. | 万万没想到我得罪了好多人 |
[15:05] | Come on, boy. Get him! | 来吧 乖乖 咬他 |
[15:07] | 冤仇 把他的小兄弟 喂了鬣狗 | |
[15:25] | Finally. | 终于 |
[15:36] | And then… | 然后… |
[15:37] | We’re gonna get through this, okay? | 我们会共渡难关的 好吗 |
[15:38] | …tragedy struck. | 悲剧降临了 |
[15:50] | It took losing something I truly love | 唯有失去了我真正热爱的东西 |
[15:54] | for me to see that the target on my back | 我才意识到 我背上的靶子 |
[15:57] | was bigger than I thought. | 比我想象中要大 |
[16:00] | Freeze. | 不许动 |
[16:02] | With the walls closing in around me, | 随着包围圈渐渐向我收紧 |
[16:04] | I made a carefully calculated, | 我采取了一个精心计算过的 |
[16:06] | highly strategic move. | 极具战略性的举动 |
[16:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | It was dumb luck. But still… | 是瞎猫碰着死耗子了 但还是… |
[16:20] | That felt pretty great. | 那感觉挺棒的 |
[16:25] | Sorry for busting in on you like that, | 抱歉忽然闯进你家 |
[16:27] | but thanks for the shortcut. | 谢谢让我抄近路啦 |
[16:28] | See ya. | 再见 |
[16:30] | There she is. | 她在这呢 |
[16:32] | Harley Quinn. | 哈莉·奎茵 |
[16:34] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:36] | I’ve waited a long time for this. | 我等这一刻等了好久了 |
[16:38] | You have? | 这样啊 |
[16:41] | I haven’t had breakfast yet. | 我还没吃早餐呢 |
[16:44] | What did I do to you? | 我怎么你了 |
[16:46] | Are you serious? | 你在逗我吗 |
[16:49] | Look at my face. | 看看我的脸 |
[16:51] | Look at my face! | 看 看 我 的 脸 |
[16:55] | 冤仇 恶意整容 哈哈哈哈哈 | |
[17:02] | That wasn’t me. | 那又不是我干的 |
[17:04] | But you dared him to do it. | 但是你怂恿他干的 |
[17:06] | Yeah, but I dare a lot of people to do a lot of things, okay? | 是啦 但我怂恿了很多人做了很多事呀 |
[17:08] | Come on. I’m not even with him anymore. | 拜托 我俩现在甚至都不在一起了 |
[17:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:11] | That means | 那意味着 |
[17:14] | there’s no one here to stop me. | 没有人来阻止我了 |
[17:17] | – Right. – You’re gonna die, Quinn. | -好吧 -你死定了 奎茵 |
[17:19] | A penny. | 一分钱 |
[17:25] | They’re shooting arrows now? | 怎么还开始射箭了 |
[17:37] | Ah, crap. | 该死 |
[17:39] | Him, too? | 他也来 |
[17:51] | Parley? | 和谈 |
[17:55] | Fuck, Montoya, you smell like a dead rat’s asshole. | 我操 蒙托亚 你闻着像是死老鼠的屁眼 |
[17:59] | Not today, Simpson. | 今天别惹我 辛普森 |
[18:00] | It’s Detective Montoya. Respect your elders. | 这可是蒙托亚警探 对前辈放尊敬点 |
[18:02] | I mean, your elderly. | 我是说 对老人家 |
[18:05] | You’re only a few years younger than me, | 你只比我年轻几岁 |
[18:06] | and you’re still behind that desk. | 却还在做前台工作 |
[18:07] | You wanna go there? | 还要继续说下去吗 |
[18:08] | Come on. Empty your pockets. All of it. | 快点 把口袋里的东西都掏出来 全部 |
[18:10] | Cassandra Cain, back already? | 卡珊德拉·该隐 这就又进来了 |
[18:13] | Thought by now you’d figure out how not to get caught. | 还以为事到如今你已经学会不被抓的办法了呢 |
[18:18] | What? No comeback? | 怎么 居然不回嘴 |
[18:23] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[18:25] | You smell like shit. | 你闻着像屎 |
[18:29] | Yo, Simpson. | 辛普森 |
[18:32] | Any clean clothes in lost and found? | 失物招领处有干净衣服吗 |
[18:36] | These are serious accusations, Miss Montoya. | 这些可是很严重的指控 蒙托亚小姐 |
[18:40] | The Sionis family name | 赛恩尼斯这个姓氏 |
[18:42] | is on half the museums and schools in Gotham. | 在哥谭市一半的博物馆和学校前挂着呢 |
[18:44] | And that makes him immune to the law, Captain? | 这就能让他免受法律制裁了吗 警长 |
[18:46] | Montoya’s day is going almost as badly as mine. | 蒙托亚那天的遭遇几乎和我一样悲惨了 |
[18:50] | Remember the guy who stole her promotion? | 还记得那个抢了她的升职的人吗 |
[18:52] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[18:53] | He had four people killed alone last night. | 光昨晚一晚上他就让人杀了四个人 |
[18:56] | If Roman Sionis is such a mastermind, | 如果罗曼·赛恩尼斯真这么神机妙算 |
[18:58] | how’d he get fired from his own fucking company? | 他怎么还被自家公司炒了 |
[19:00] | The Janus Corporation is his father’s company, thank you. | 杰纳斯集团是他爸的公司 谢谢 |
[19:03] | And by the way, they cut him off. | 顺便一提 他被逐出继承人行列了 |
[19:05] | Where does the DA’s office stand on all this? | 地检办公室对这件事是什么立场 |
[19:08] | To make matters worse, the assistant DA? | 更糟糕的是 这位助理地检 |
[19:10] | That’s her ex. | 是她的前女友 |
[19:11] | The evidence that Sionis is linked to these murders… | 证明赛恩尼斯和这些谋杀案有关的证据… |
[19:14] | There’s a shipment coming in. | 有一批货要来了 |
[19:16] | Drugs? | 毒品吗 |
[19:17] | – A diamond. – A diamond. | -一颗钻石 -一颗钻石 |
[19:18] | Wow, Montoya. | 你可真行 蒙托亚 |
[19:19] | Should we call the Feds for backup? | 我们要不要打电话给联调局求助 |
[19:20] | Listen, I had a source at the club. | 听着 我在那家夜店有个线人 |
[19:22] | His driver. | 他的司机 |
[19:23] | He said that Roman couldn’t stop talking about this thing. | 他说罗曼一直在叨叨这件事 |
[19:26] | And he said that he overheard something about laser-encoding. | 他还说自己听到了关于激光加密之类的东西 |
[19:28] | Now, I did some research. | 我做了些调查 |
[19:29] | I think it’s the Bertinelli diamond. | 我觉得是贝尔蒂内利钻石 |
[19:32] | You remember the Bertinelli massacre, right? | 你还记得贝尔蒂内利灭门案吧 |
[19:35] | Quick history lesson. | 历史小课堂 |
[19:36] | Fifteen years ago, | 十五年前 |
[19:37] | one of the wealthiest mafia families in Gotham was gunned down. | 哥谭市最有钱的黑手党家族之一被灭门了 |
[19:41] | It was a power grab, but the real target | 是为了夺权 但真正的目标 |
[19:44] | was the Bertinellis’ super-secret offshore bank accounts, | 是贝尔蒂内利家绝密的离岸账户 |
[19:48] | the details of which were said to be encoded | 据说其相关信息被加密在了 |
[19:50] | in the atomic structure of a 30-carat diamond. | 一颗三十克拉的钻石的原子结构上 |
[19:54] | The rock was lost. | 这颗钻石失踪了 |
[19:55] | And with it, | 找到它 |
[19:56] | the only key to the Bertinelli fortune. | 就找到了通向贝尔蒂内利财富的唯一钥匙 |
[19:59] | Which is exactly why Roman Sionis is trying to get his hands on it. | 正因如此罗曼·赛恩尼斯才想抢到它 |
[20:04] | That’s what makes him so dangerous. | 所以他是个非常危险的人物 |
[20:05] | He’s already building an army. | 他已经在建造一支军队了 |
[20:07] | If he gets the diamond, | 如果他得到了那颗钻石 |
[20:08] | he’ll have all the money and connections | 他就有金钱有门路 |
[20:10] | to bribe every single judge and cop he needs | 去贿赂他需要的每一个法官 每一个警察 |
[20:13] | to get a monopoly on the city. | 以垄断这座城市 |
[20:14] | You said you had someone on the inside? | 你刚说你在内部有线人吗 |
[20:17] | Yes. He’s… | 没错 他… |
[20:20] | He’s no longer there, but… | 他现在已经不在那里了 但… |
[20:21] | So basically, you have nothing. | 所以说起来 你手上什么都没有 |
[20:24] | You are trying to go after | 你试图对付 |
[20:25] | one of the most litigious and wealthiest families in Gotham, | 哥谭市最不怕打官司也最有钱的家族之一 |
[20:28] | and all you’ve got is rumors and a hunch? | 而你却只能依赖传闻和直觉 |
[20:32] | Well, you know, the DA’s office is building a case against him, too. | 地检办公室也在试图立案起诉他 |
[20:35] | Isn’t that right, Miss Yee? | 对吧 易小姐 |
[20:36] | Listen, if the DA is willing to throw himself out in front of this, | 听着 如果地检大人想在这件事上出头 |
[20:40] | – it’s fine with me. – Captain, no. | -我无所谓 -警长 不是 |
[20:42] | Listen, Munroe, | 听着 芒罗 |
[20:43] | find me some tangible connection to Sionis, all right? | 给我找些能指控赛恩尼斯的切实证据 好吗 |
[20:47] | – Yes, sir. – Wait, wait, wait. Captain. | -遵命 长官 -等等 等等 警长 |
[20:48] | This is my case, okay? | 这是我的案子 |
[20:50] | I’ve been working on this for six months. | 我已经查了六个月了 |
[20:51] | We need something that we can actually use, Detective. | 我们需要一些真正能用得上的东西 警探 |
[20:56] | And, Miss Montoya, we do have a dress code. | 还有 蒙托亚小姐 我们是有着装要求的 |
[21:03] | – Look, I’m sorry about that, but I… – No. | -我很抱歉 但我… -不 |
[21:04] | That is my job you are fucking with. | 你这是在拿我的工作乱搞 |
[21:06] | What is wrong with you, Renee? | 你什么毛病 芮妮 |
[21:08] | Me? He gave my case away. | 我 他把我的案子给别人了 |
[21:09] | Oh, poor Renee. | 可怜的芮妮 |
[21:10] | Why don’t you pour yourself a drink? It’s almost noon. | 不如给你自己倒杯酒喝吧 快到中午了 |
[21:17] | Jesus. Who the fuck is this? | 老天 谁他妈给我打电话 |
[21:19] | – What? – Why the fuck haven’t you been picking up your phone? | -什么事 -你他妈为什么不接电话 |
[21:21] | We’ve got a situation. | 出事了 |
[21:22] | What… What situation? | 出…出什么事了 |
[21:24] | You didn’t hear this from me, | 这件事不是我告诉你的 |
[21:25] | but you gotta find her before someone else does. | 但你得抢在别人之前找到她 |
[21:28] | She’s got the diamond, | 钻石在她手上 |
[21:29] | and trust me, Roman will kill her. | 相信我 罗曼会杀了她的 |
[21:30] | My diamond? Who? Who’s got it? | 我的钻石 谁 在谁手上 |
[21:32] | This kid. | 一个孩子 |
[21:33] | She’s a pickpocket. Her name’s Cassandra Cain. | 是个扒手 叫卡珊德拉·该隐 |
[21:36] | Holy fuck. | 见鬼了 |
[21:49] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[21:50] | Why, yes. Yes, you can. | 有的 你能帮到我的 |
[21:51] | I’m here to report a terrible crime. | 我是来报告一起可怕的犯罪的 |
[21:55] | And what terrible crime is that? | 是什么可怕的犯罪 |
[22:00] | This one. | 这个 |
[22:18] | Hi, boys. | 好呀 小伙子们 |
[22:25] | Meeting’s over. | 散会咯 |
[23:25] | Run, piggy, run. | 跑啊 小猪快跑 |
[23:35] | Where can I find Cassandra Cain? | 卡珊德拉·该隐在哪 |
[23:39] | Hold up, hold up. I’m telling this all wrong. | 等等 等等 我讲得不对 |
[23:41] | Let’s rewind. | 倒带一下 |
[23:43] | For you to understand why me, | 要让你们理解 |
[23:44] | the cop, and that dame on the toilet… | 为什么我 警察和马桶上那位女士 |
[23:46] | Her name’s Cassandra Cain. | 她叫卡珊德拉·该隐 |
[23:47] | …are all looking for this Cain character… | 都在找这位叫该隐的 |
[23:50] | I gotta take you back a few days, | 我得带你回到几天之前 |
[23:53] | to that night I got shitfaced at the Black Mask Club. | 带你回到我在黑面具夜店喝到烂醉的那晚 |
[23:59] | ♪ This is a man’s world ♪ | ♪ 这是男人的世界 ♪ |
[24:06] | ♪ This is a man’s world ♪ | ♪ 这是男人的世界 ♪ |
[24:12] | This is Dinah Lance. | 这位是黛娜·兰斯 |
[24:13] | ♪ But it would be nothing ♪ | ♪ 但它什么也不是 ♪ |
[24:16] | But she prefers Black Canary. | 但她更喜欢别人叫她黑金丝雀 |
[24:17] | ♪ Nothing ♪ | ♪ 什么也不是 ♪ |
[24:21] | She’s got a killer voice. | 她有迷死人的嗓音 |
[24:22] | ♪ Without a woman or a girl ♪ | ♪ 如果没有女性的话 ♪ |
[24:25] | But there was some other shit going down that night. | 但那晚出了其他的岔子 |
[24:27] | …short notice like this. | …像这样临时通知 |
[24:29] | I’m not talking superficial partnerships. | 我说的不是貌合神离的搭档 |
[24:31] | I’m talking you and me having each other’s backs. | 我说的是你我互相照应 |
[24:36] | The Golden Lions can’t just wander into Gotham National Bank. | 金狮帮不能大摇大摆地走进哥谭国家银行 |
[24:39] | I can. | 我能 |
[24:41] | Loans, liquidity, laundering. | 贷款 流动资金 洗钱 |
[24:44] | Look, if you bring your boys into the fold, | 要是你带你的人参与进来 |
[24:47] | there are no limits to what we could achieve together. | 我们一起 要什么有什么 |
[24:50] | I’m building something special. | 我在构建特别的计划 |
[24:53] | I appreciate your offer, Mr. Sionis. | 感谢你的邀请 赛恩尼斯先生 |
[24:56] | But with all due respect, | 但恕我直言 |
[25:00] | the Golden Lions are a family business. | 金狮帮是我们的家族事业 |
[25:02] | Fuck family. All due respect, but fuck that. | 去他的家庭 无意冒犯 但去他的 |
[25:05] | Family’s a fucking illusion. | 家庭就是幻觉 |
[25:06] | You know what my family gave me? Nothing. | 你知道我家给了我什么吗 什么都没有 |
[25:09] | I know what everyone says. | 我知道传言怎么说 |
[25:11] | “Here comes Roman Sionis. | “罗曼·赛恩尼斯 |
[25:12] | He was handed life on a silver spoon.” | 他是含着银汤匙出生的” |
[25:15] | “Gin and tonics at 5:00.” “I’ll have the duck.” | “凌晨五点喝金汤力” “我想吃鸭子” |
[25:17] | Blah, blah, blah. Fake fucking fucks. | 诸如此类的 捏造的胡话 |
[25:21] | But look at me now. | 但你看我现在 |
[25:24] | I’ve located the Bertinelli diamond. | 我找到了贝尔蒂内利钻石 |
[25:26] | I’m about to own this city. | 马上这座城市就是我的了 |
[25:28] | Not just the East End. | 不仅是东区 |
[25:30] | I am thinking big, baby. | 我想得很宏伟 宝贝 |
[25:32] | And I want you there with me. | 我想让你跟我一起 |
[25:35] | We could make our own family. | 建立我们自己的家庭 |
[25:37] | Mr. Sionis, | 赛恩尼斯先生 |
[25:38] | the Golden Lions have operated in Gotham for nearly 100 years. | 金狮帮在哥谭市运作已经将近一百年了 |
[25:43] | We have no need of your protection. | 我们不需要你的保护 |
[25:46] | He’s gonna regret that. | 他会后悔的 |
[25:57] | Will you sleep on it? Will you do that for me? | 你能不能好好考虑一下 就当是为了我 |
[26:00] | Run it by that beautiful wife of yours, | 跟你那美娇妻说一说 |
[26:01] | and I’ll come see you at the docks, day after tomorrow. | 后天我们码头见 |
[26:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:12] | ♪ This is a man’s world ♪ | ♪ 这是男人的世界 ♪ |
[26:17] | ♪ It would be nothing ♪ | ♪ 但它什么也不是 ♪ |
[26:19] | ♪ Without a woman or a girl ♪ | ♪ 如果没有女性的话 ♪ |
[26:22] | Who’s having a good time? You are. | 谁玩得很开心 你们玩得很开心 |
[26:25] | ♪ Lost in the wilderness ♪ | ♪ 迷失在旷野中 ♪ |
[26:27] | Food is good? | 餐食还不错吧 |
[26:28] | Do you need any more cocktails? | 还需要鸡尾酒吗 |
[26:29] | ♪ Lost in the bitterness ♪ | ♪ 迷失在苦涩中 ♪ |
[26:31] | Your good health. | 干杯 祝你们健康 |
[26:33] | ♪ He’s lost in the loneliness ♪ | ♪ 他迷失在寂寞中 ♪ |
[26:37] | ♪ He’s lost ♪ | ♪ 他迷失了 ♪ |
[26:39] | ♪ This is a man’s world ♪ | ♪ 这是男人的世界 ♪ |
[26:43] | ♪ It wouldn’t be nothing ♪ | ♪ 但它什么也不是 ♪ |
[26:55] | ♪ Without a woman or a girl ♪ | ♪ 如果没有女性的话 ♪ |
[27:02] | Canary’s been singing at Roman’s club for years. | 金丝雀在罗曼的酒吧唱了好多年 |
[27:04] | Come on! | 掌声 |
[27:06] | He calls her his little bird, | 他叫她”我的小鸟” |
[27:08] | and he’s got her wrapped right around his fancy little finger. | 她被他牢牢攥在手心里 |
[27:11] | 哈莉·奎茵 精神科医生/杀手/赏金猎人/ 代人遛狗/雇佣兵 | |
[27:17] | Here you go, Canary. | 给 金丝雀 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:20] | How do you spell “mercenary”? | “雇佣兵”怎么写 |
[27:23] | Merceninny… | 雇佣乒… |
[27:26] | Merceran? | 雇佣乓 |
[27:27] | 哈莉·奎茵 精神科医生/杀手/赏金猎人/ 代人遛狗/雇佣兵 | |
[27:34] | Singer lady woman! | 歌手女士 |
[27:37] | You’re really, really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:46] | Know what a harlequin is? | 你知道什么是丑角吗 |
[27:51] | Janky-ass clown with bad eye makeup? | 化着乱七八糟眼妆的蹩脚小丑 |
[28:01] | A harlequin’s role | 丑角的任务 |
[28:04] | is to serve. | 是服务 |
[28:07] | An audience. | 服务观众 |
[28:09] | A master. | 服务主人 |
[28:14] | You know, a harlequin’s nothing without a master. | 丑角没有正主就什么都不是 |
[28:19] | And no one gives two fucks who we are beyond that. | 没人在乎我们其他的身份 |
[28:33] | Yeah, I don’t know who you think I am, lady, | 我不知道你觉得我是谁 女士 |
[28:34] | but I’m not her. | 但你说的不是我 |
[28:38] | Puddin’ and I broke up. | 布丁和我分手了 |
[28:48] | I haven’t told that to anyone. | 我谁也没告诉 |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:54] | For good this time. | 这次断得一干二净了 |
[28:57] | And for the first time in a long time, | 这是我好久以来第一次 |
[29:02] | I’m all on my lonesome. | 独自一个人 |
[29:09] | It’s great. | 太好了 |
[29:14] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入独身俱乐部 |
[29:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:19] | Hey, don’t be lonesome. How about another drink? | 别一个人 再喝一杯怎么样 |
[29:23] | – Yes! – Yeah? | -太好了 -好吗 |
[29:24] | – Yeah. – It’s on me. | -好 -我请你 |
[29:26] | – Sure. Drinks! – Hey, two shots. | -好 上酒 -双份 |
[29:43] | We’re all good here. | 我们没事 |
[29:58] | – I don’t wanna go home. – Oh, no? No. | -我不想回家 -不想回吗 |
[30:01] | No. | 不 |
[30:04] | Let me know if you’re gonna get sick. | 你想吐就告诉我 |
[30:07] | Your chariot’s arrived. Oh, there you go. | 你的座驾来了 来吧 |
[30:09] | Are we getting breakfast? | 我们不吃早餐吗 |
[30:10] | Hey, buddy, I’m gonna need some help. | 哥们 帮我一把 |
[30:13] | This is my friend. | 这是我朋友 |
[30:14] | I told you all about… | 我跟你说过… |
[30:15] | Hey, get the door, man. I got her, I got her. | 去开车门 我扶着她 我扶着她 |
[30:17] | – There we go. – Wait. | -好了 -等等 |
[30:19] | Isn’t that Joker’s girl? | 这不是小丑的女人吗 |
[30:21] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[30:22] | Got room for one more? | 还能再坐一个人吗 |
[30:29] | I don’t need your help. I got this. | 我不需要你帮忙 我搞得定 |
[30:33] | You got this? You sure about that? | 你搞得定 你确定 |
[30:36] | Yeah, no wonder everyone hates you. | 是啊 怪不得大家都恨你 |
[30:53] | You got this! | 你搞得定 |
[30:56] | You motherfucker! | 你们混蛋 |
[31:05] | Well, well, well, well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[31:08] | Could that be our little Miss Lance? | 那是我们的兰斯小姐吗 |
[31:12] | All these years, I thought she was just | 这么多年 我还以为 |
[31:13] | a pretty face and a fine set of lungs. | 她只有漂亮脸蛋和一对铁肺 |
[31:19] | Mr. Zsasz, I’ve had an amazing idea. | 扎斯先生 我有个绝妙的主意 |
[31:32] | That’s my little bird. | 那才是我的小鸟 |
[31:37] | Don’t touch what you can’t afford, mister. | 别碰你买不起的东西 先生 |
[31:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:43] | Oh, songbird. | 歌女 |
[31:46] | You drive as good as you fight? | 你的驾驶技术和你的身手一样好吗 |
[31:51] | Who’s asking? | 谁问的 |
[31:53] | The boss. | 老大 |
[31:54] | You’re getting promoted. | 你升职了 |
[31:59] | You’re his new driver. | 你是他的司机了 |
[32:00] | Huh. Thanks, but I think I’m good with the singing gig. | 谢了 但我唱唱歌就行了 |
[32:05] | You’ll be good at the driving gig. | 你开车也会开得很好的 |
[32:08] | Be here tomorrow. 9:00 a.m. Sharp. | 明天早上九点整到这里 |
[32:12] | So, that’s how Canary got herself a job | 所以金丝雀就这样获得了 |
[32:15] | driving around Gotham’s newest Godfather. | 为哥谭市新任教父开车的工作 |
[32:18] | A position, I might add, that wouldn’t have been vacant | 我要补充 如若不是在下帮忙 |
[32:21] | without the help of yours truly. | 这个职位可是不会招人的 |
[32:31] | Morning. | 早 |
[32:43] | You’re the one who wanted the kid! | 是你想要孩子 |
[32:45] | I never wanted her! | 我从没想要过她 |
[32:49] | Let me guess. Parents? | 让我猜猜 父母吗 |
[32:51] | Foster parents. | 养父母 |
[32:53] | Right. | 对 |
[32:55] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 小鬼 |
[32:57] | Sorry about your face. | 抱歉你个头 |
[32:59] | Shit, you do have something on your face. | 该死 你头上真的受伤了 |
[33:03] | You should’ve seen the other guy. | 另一个人更惨 |
[33:10] | I want that kid out of my fucking house! | 我要那个该死的崽子滚出我家 |
[33:12] | You know, kid, not every day is gonna be like this. | 小鬼 不是每天都会这样 |
[33:16] | You just gotta hang in there. | 你得坚持住 |
[33:24] | Get something to eat. | 找点东西吃 |
[33:27] | Stay outta that. It’s not worth it. | 别掺和 不值得 |
[33:39] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 别那么跟我说话 |
[33:43] | Canary spends the next week | 第二周 金丝雀都在 |
[33:44] | settling in to her new job as Roman’s personal driver. | 熟悉给罗曼当私人司机的工作 |
[33:57] | Ew. Okay. | 真恶心 走吧 |
[33:59] | What she didn’t know | 她不知道的是 |
[34:00] | is that driving Mr. Face-peely-pants | 给剥脸皮先生开车 |
[34:02] | was gonna put her right in the crosshairs | 会让她正巧位于 |
[34:05] | of my favorite little piggy. | 我最爱的警察的瞄准镜中心 |
[34:08] | Dinah Lance? | 黛娜·兰斯 |
[34:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:10] | I’m Renee Montoya, detective with GCPD. | 我是芮妮·蒙托亚 哥谭警局的警探 |
[34:16] | Your predecessor and I had an arrangement. | 前一任司机和我达成了协议 |
[34:20] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[34:22] | He told me that there was a shipment coming in. A diamond. | 他告诉我有货要到了 一颗钻石 |
[34:26] | A very special diamond. | 一颗非常特别的钻石 |
[34:30] | Yeah, not interested, lady. Thanks for the coffee. | 我不感兴趣 女士 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[34:34] | Do you know who you’re working for? | 你知道你在为谁工作吗 |
[34:37] | You’re damn right, I do. | 你说得对 我知道 |
[34:38] | He’s the man who gave me a job. Took me off the streets. | 就是他给了我一份工作 让我不用流浪街头 |
[34:41] | Yeah, well, he’s also a very dangerous man. | 对 他也是个非常危险的人物 |
[34:43] | A criminal. A murderer. | 一个罪犯 一个凶手 |
[34:46] | What would your mother think of you | 你妈妈天上有灵 |
[34:47] | working for a guy like that, huh? | 要是知道你为这种人工作会怎么想 |
[34:50] | You have the same power she had. | 你跟她有相同的能力 |
[34:52] | Don’t you think she would want you to use it? | 她是不是也想让你好好利用呢 |
[34:54] | The hell do you know about my mother? | 你对我妈妈一无所知 |
[34:56] | Back in the day, she used to help the GCPD. | 以前 她曾经协助过哥谭警局 |
[34:59] | – She was a good woman. – Yeah. | -她是个好人 -是啊 |
[35:02] | She was a damn good woman. | 她是个非常好的女人 |
[35:04] | The kind of woman who put everyone else’s lives before her own. | 那种舍己为人的好女人 |
[35:08] | And when she was found dead in the street, | 当她被发现死在路边时 |
[35:11] | where the fuck were you and your boys in blue then? | 你人在哪 你们警察又在哪 |
[35:15] | Now you wanna come and knock on my door | 现在你跑上门来 |
[35:17] | and ask me to help you out | 叫我帮你 |
[35:19] | and make the same mistake she did? | 犯下和她当年一样的错吗 |
[35:23] | Yeah. Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运 |
[35:27] | That’s fair enough. | 你说得也对 |
[35:29] | And I’m sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了她 |
[35:32] | For the record, | 我得声明 |
[35:35] | that would never happen on my watch. | 在我的管辖之下绝对不会再发生这种事 |
[35:41] | The Sprang Bridge Soldiers capituated. | 斯普兰桥战士投响了 |
[35:44] | “Capitulated.” Of course they did. | 是投降 他们当然投降了 |
[35:46] | I told you that Keo scene would send a message. | 我和你说过干掉乔能杀鸡儆猴 |
[35:50] | It sure did, boss. | 是的 老大 |
[35:52] | It sure fucking did. | 太管用了 |
[35:54] | Crossbow Killer | 十字弓杀手 |
[35:57] | struck again last night. | 昨晚又出手了 |
[35:59] | Rossi and four of his guys. | 杀了罗西和他的四个手下 |
[36:01] | People don’t kill people I own without my permission. | 没有我的允许 谁都不许杀我的小弟 |
[36:04] | Why doesn’t this crossbow guy know that? | 为什么这个十字弓男不知道规矩 |
[36:06] | – You know that! – I know it. | -你知道 -我知道 |
[36:08] | Why doesn’t this crossbow guy? | 为什么这个十字弓男不知道 |
[36:09] | Why don’t I own the crossbow guy? | 十字弓男为什么不是我的小弟 |
[36:11] | – You should own him. – I mean, I like crossbows. | -他应该认你做老大 -我喜欢十字弓 |
[36:14] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[36:16] | – Morning. – Come in. Come in. | -早 -请进 请进 |
[36:18] | We’re just finishing up a little business. Look around. | 我们刚谈了点小事 到处转转 |
[36:21] | – You’re late. – It’s fine. | -你迟到了 -没关系 |
[36:22] | Should she come back another time, ’cause she’s late? | 她应该改天再来 因为她迟到了 |
[36:25] | No. Isn’t this stunning? | 不 很漂亮吧 |
[36:28] | That is a Chokwe mask. | 那是乔奎人面具 |
[36:32] | I got it when I was embedded | 我去刚果金沙萨 |
[36:33] | with the Mbangani tribe in Congo-Kinshasa. | 姆冈尼部落时得到的 |
[36:36] | – Have you ever been? – I’ve never been. | -你去过吗 -没去过 |
[36:38] | – I’ve heard it’s beautiful. – It’s dirty. | -听说那里很美 -脏死了 |
[36:41] | Here, look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[36:42] | Genuine tsantsa or shrunken head. | 货真价实的参沙 也就是干缩人头 |
[36:45] | Shuar of Ecuador. | 厄瓜多尔的舒阿尔族 |
[36:46] | They’re amazing people. Surprisingly gentle. | 他们都是厉害人物 出奇的温柔 |
[36:49] | – I think you might like them. – Really? | -你应该会喜欢他们的 -真的吗 |
[36:50] | They boil the heads of their enemies | 他们把敌人的头煮熟 |
[36:53] | and they make these little fellas. | 做成这些小脑袋 |
[36:54] | Exquisite, aren’t they? Look. | 很精致吧 看看 |
[36:57] | Look at those little ears. And his little haircut. | 看看这些小耳朵 可爱的发型 |
[37:00] | Yeah, he’s 1,000 years old. | 他已经一千岁了 |
[37:01] | – Wow. – And now he’s just an ornament in my living room. | -厉害 -但现在只是我客厅的装饰品 |
[37:03] | – Ew! I love it. – Yeah? | -恶心 我喜欢 -是吗 |
[37:06] | These are ancient acupuncture models. | 这是古代针灸模型 |
[37:08] | As you can see, they have all the acupuncture points. | 你看到了 他们身上都有针灸穴位 |
[37:10] | And we found these buried in the mountains. | 我们在山里挖出来的 |
[37:13] | Ace Chemicals got blown sky high last night. | 昨晚顶尖化工被炸飞了 |
[37:17] | All right, all right, let’s find the Crossbow Killer. I get it. | 行 行 我们去找那个十字弓杀手 我知道了 |
[37:20] | – So… – Is he an acupuncture model, too? | -继续… -他也是针灸模型吗 |
[37:22] | He is not an acupuncture model. | 他不是针灸模型 |
[37:24] | This is a statue of me. | 这是我的雕像 |
[37:25] | It was made by a very famous Gotham artist… | 是由哥谭市知名艺术家雕刻的 |
[37:27] | Harley Quinn did it. | 哈莉·奎茵炸的 |
[37:30] | Some kind of “fuck you” to the Joker. | 向小丑示威 叫他去死之类的 |
[37:33] | They split. | 他们分手了 |
[37:35] | What’s wrong with you, Victor? | 你怎么回事 维克多 |
[37:38] | – Talk about burying the lede. – Yeah. | -这么重要的事怎么不先说 -就是 |
[37:41] | This is spectacular news! | 这可是天大的好消息 |
[37:44] | She doesn’t belong to him, she belongs to me. | 她不属于他 她是属于我的 |
[37:46] | Have the boys go find her. | 派人去找她 |
[37:48] | Round her up, bring her back. I want her. | 围堵她 把她带回来 我要她 |
[37:50] | You, I have something I want you to pick me up. | 你 我有东西要你去帮我拿 |
[37:52] | Something super-duper important, okay? | 非常重要的东西 |
[37:54] | – Okay. – I’ll go with you. | -好 -我跟你一起去 |
[37:56] | – Yeah, go with Victor. – It’s just a pickup. I mean… | -跟维克多一起去 -只是去拿东西而已 |
[37:58] | No, he’s harmless. | 不 他不会伤害你 |
[37:59] | Do as you’re told. Go. | 照做 快去 |
[38:16] | All right. We can go. | 好 我们可以走了 |
[38:18] | I’ll take that. | 给我拿 |
[38:19] | Mr. S said for me to hold on to it. | 赛先生说让我拿着 |
[38:20] | Go get your car. | 去把车开过来 |
[38:25] | That rock. That rock’s about to become the key | 这颗钻石就要变成 |
[38:28] | to whether or not I live to enjoy my newfound independence. | 我能否活着享受新独立的关键 |
[38:36] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[38:37] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:39] | You’re not the only one who makes money | 不是只有你一个人 |
[38:40] | off of dumb, rich, white people. | 从那些人傻钱多的白人身上赚钱 |
[38:42] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[38:43] | One day you’re gonna pick the wrong pocket, sis. | 总有一天你会惹到不该招惹的人的 妹子 |
[38:46] | Okay. Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[38:51] | Dumb-ass kids. | 蠢小鬼 |
[38:55] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[39:07] | I really like your earrings. | 我真的很喜欢你的耳环 |
[39:08] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:12] | There’s the thief. There’s the thief. | 就是她 小偷就是她 |
[39:16] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[39:17] | That little girl took my watch. | 那小女孩偷了我的手表 |
[39:20] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么也没做 |
[39:25] | Where the fuck’s the diamond? | 钻石去哪了 |
[39:26] | I just fucking had it. | 我刚刚还拿着 |
[39:28] | Cass! | 卡珊 |
[39:31] | Wait! | 等等 |
[39:33] | Wait, wait! | 等一下 |
[39:35] | Halt! | 别走 |
[39:37] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[39:58] | In the storytelling business, | 在讲故事这个行当里 |
[40:00] | this dummy swallowing that diamond | 这个傻蛋吞了那颗钻石的行为 |
[40:03] | is called a complication. | 叫做添乱子 |
[40:07] | A complication I didn’t exactly need right now. | 我现在不需要乱子 |
[40:14] | Parley? | 和谈 |
[40:18] | We lost the diamond. | 我们把钻石弄丢了 |
[40:20] | What? | 什么 |
[40:21] | We’re really sorry, Mr. S. This kid… | 真对不起 赛先生 有个小鬼… |
[40:23] | We never even got our hands on it. | 我们根本都没拿到钻石 |
[40:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:31] | Get out! Get out of here! | 出去 滚出去 |
[40:33] | You, too! Go! | 你也滚 |
[40:34] | With your fucking sage stinking my place up. Fuck off! | 带上你那臭哄哄的熏香 滚蛋 |
[40:38] | Here she is. | 就是她 |
[40:39] | She’s a child! | 这是个小鬼 |
[40:40] | – Mr. Sionis. – She’s just a kid. | -赛恩尼斯先生 -她只是个孩子 |
[40:41] | She’s… What? | 她…干什么 |
[40:43] | We have Harley Quinn downstairs, as requested. | 我们照吩咐 把哈莉·奎茵带到了楼下 |
[40:45] | Fuck off! Get out. | 滚 滚开 |
[40:47] | Fucking out! | 给我滚 |
[40:48] | Fuck! These are my things. | 妈的 那是我的东西 |
[40:50] | – This diamond is my things. – Yes. | -这颗钻石是我的 -没错 |
[40:52] | My things! | 我的东西 |
[40:53] | Fucking fuck! I don’t ask for much, do I? | 操他妈的 我的要求不过分吧 |
[40:55] | – No. – Why is this happening to me? | -是的 -为什么这种事发生在我身上 |
[40:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:59] | I’m gonna get your diamond back. | 我会帮你拿回钻石的 |
[41:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:04] | Why don’t we go downstairs and kill that Harley bitch? | 不如我们下楼干掉那个贱人哈莉吧 |
[41:10] | Blow off a little steam. | 出出气 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I have wanted to do that for quite some time. | 我早就想干掉她了 |
[41:17] | Okay. I’ll go get changed. | 好 我去换衣服 |
[41:36] | Shit, Cass. | 妈的 卡珊 |
[41:42] | I don’t care what it takes, I want my diamond back. | 不管多大的代价 我都要拿回我的钻石 |
[41:46] | We’re working on it. | 我们在想办法 |
[41:48] | Now, let’s go have a little fun. | 我们先好好玩玩吧 |
[41:56] | Harleen Quinzel. | 哈琳·奎泽尔 |
[42:03] | Hiya, Romy. | 你好 罗米 |
[42:06] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道你为什么在这里吗 |
[42:08] | When it comes to me and Roman Sionis, | 说到我和罗曼·赛恩尼斯 |
[42:10] | there are a lot of possible answers to this question. | 这个问题的回答有很多可能性 |
[42:13] | Breaking his driver’s legs. | 打断他司机的双腿 |
[42:14] | There’s that time I called it an “Expresso.” | 有一次我念错了”意式浓缩” |
[42:16] | Having a vagina in the first place pisses this guy off. | 是女人这个事实就能气死这个人 |
[42:18] | Constantly interrupting him, like I’m doing right now. | 不停打断他说话 就像我现在这样 |
[42:25] | – You’re here because… – Oh, God, stop. | -你来是因为… -天呐 别说了 |
[42:27] | You’re gonna do that thing where you open up | 你要一边打开一箱子 |
[42:30] | a weird-ass case of torture devices | 奇怪的酷刑工具 |
[42:31] | while inexplicably detailing your master plan | 一边让人难以理解地细说你的宏伟计划 |
[42:34] | and how I don’t fit into it. | 还有我怎么不配合你 |
[42:35] | I’m building a better… | 我正在构建一个更好的… |
[42:36] | Seriously, you don’t have to. Really! | 说真的 你不必这么做 真的 |
[42:39] | You’re building a criminal empire | 你在构建一个犯罪帝国 |
[42:40] | because Daddy kicked you out of Janus Corp. | 因为老爸把你从杰纳斯集团赶出去了 |
[42:42] | And you think this is a big “Fuck you,” | 你觉得这么做是向他示威 |
[42:43] | but in actuality it’s a very misguided attempt | 但其实是为了赢回他的尊重 |
[42:45] | to win back his respect. | 这样做反而会误入歧途 |
[42:45] | I get it. You’re really not as complicated as you think. | 我懂 你真的没你自己想的那么复杂 |
[42:49] | And you’re really not as clever as you think, | 你也没你自己想的那么聪明 |
[42:50] | – because now I’m gonna slice your… – Oh, Jesus Christmas. | -因为我现在要割开你的喉咙 -圣诞老爷 |
[42:53] | Now you’re gonna say that you wanna kill me to set an example. | 现在你会说你要杀了我以儆效尤 |
[42:56] | Christ, you’re boring. | 天呐 你太没创意了 |
[42:57] | – I wanna kill you… – Shit. | -我要杀了你 -妈的 |
[43:00] | …because without the Joker around, | 因为没有了小丑罩着你 |
[43:04] | I can. | 我可以杀你 |
[43:09] | For all your noise and bluster, | 就算你叽叽喳喳说个不停 |
[43:10] | you’re just a silly little girl | 但也不过就是个傻姑娘 |
[43:13] | with no one around to protect her. | 没人在身边保护你 |
[43:20] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么 |
[43:22] | – Don’t kill me. – Ha! Right. | -别杀我 -想得美 |
[43:23] | No, no, no. Seriously. Romy, Roman. | 不不不 说认真的 罗米 罗曼 |
[43:25] | Come on. There’s gotta be something, | 别这样 我们肯定可以 |
[43:27] | something we can figure out. | 可以想办法解决的 |
[43:29] | Wait, wait! You lost something, right? | 等一下 你丢了东西对吧 |
[43:32] | You lost something. I heard you say it. | 你丢了东西 我听到你说了 |
[43:33] | A diamond. | 丢了颗钻石 |
[43:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:42] | I can help you find it. | 我可以帮你找回钻石 |
[43:45] | Seriously. Look in my pocket. | 说真的 看看我的口袋 |
[43:51] | Other pocket. | 另一个口袋 |
[44:01] | I’m starting up my own business. | 我要自己创业了 |
[44:02] | 哈莉·奎茵 精神科医生/N杀手/赏金猎人 /代人遛狗/雇佣兵/ 失物寻回/人生导师 | |
[44:03] | See what it says? Second from the bottom. | 看到上面写什么吗 倒数第二行 |
[44:09] | I know the East End better than anybody. | 没人比我对东区更了若指掌 |
[44:12] | You want this diamond back? I’m your gal. | 你想把这钻石找回来吗 我在行 |
[44:16] | Mr. J once lost a rare photograph | J先生有次丢了张 |
[44:18] | of a nude Eleanor Roosevelt, | 埃莉诺·罗斯福的罕见裸照 |
[44:19] | and I found it in a bird’s nest in Robinson Park. | 我在罗宾森公园的一个鸟巢里找到了 |
[44:21] | If you let me go, | 你要是放我走 |
[44:24] | just for now, I’ll get you that rock back. | 就暂时的 我会帮你把钻石拿回来 |
[44:28] | What have you got to lose? If your boys find it first, | 你还能失去什么 要是你的人先找到了 |
[44:30] | swear to God, you can kill me later. | 我发誓 你到时候杀我也不迟 |
[44:32] | Pinky swear. Cross my heart, hope to fart. | 跟你拉钩 心划十字 以屁起誓 |
[44:34] | You’re so tiresome! | 你太烦人了 |
[44:37] | If you want my mercy, | 你如果要我饶你一命 |
[44:39] | shut that hole in the middle of your face and listen. | 封好你脸中央那个洞 给我听好 |
[44:43] | You’re gonna get me my diamond. | 你要去把我的钻石拿回来 |
[44:51] | ♪ A kiss on the hand may be quite continental ♪ | ♪ 手上一吻或许通用 ♪ |
[44:51] | 歌曲及场景源自玛丽莲·梦露主演的 1953年的电影《绅士爱美人》 | |
[44:56] | ♪ But diamonds are a girl’s best friend ♪ | ♪ 但钻石才是姑娘的挚爱 ♪ |
[45:01] | ♪ A kiss may be grand ♪ | ♪ 一吻或许隆重 ♪ |
[45:04] | ♪ But it won’t pay the rental on your humble flat ♪ | ♪ 但吻也付不了那公寓的房租 ♪ |
[45:08] | ♪ Or help you at the automat ♪ | ♪ 付不了快餐店的饭钱 ♪ |
[45:13] | ♪ Diamonds ♪ | ♪ 钻石 ♪ |
[45:15] | I will be waiting. | 我会等着的 |
[45:16] | ♪ Diamonds ♪ | ♪ 钻石 ♪ |
[45:18] | ♪ Diamonds ♪ | ♪ 钻石 ♪ |
[45:20] | ♪ Diamonds ♪ | ♪ 钻石 ♪ |
[45:21] | Romy, Roman. | 罗米 罗曼 |
[45:24] | I will be waiting. | 我会等着的 |
[45:27] | ♪ But diamonds ♪ | ♪ 但是钻石 ♪ |
[45:29] | ♪ Diamonds are a girl’s best ♪ | ♪ 钻石才是姑娘的挚爱 ♪ |
[45:35] | I’ll give you till midnight. | 你要在今天午夜前送来 |
[45:39] | And then I’m gonna peel off that pretty face | 否则我就割下你这张漂亮的小脸蛋 |
[45:42] | and pickle it. | 腌制保存 |
[45:44] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[45:48] | Call me old-fashioned, | 你们可以说我老套 |
[45:50] | but I always thought the guy | 但我一直以为 |
[45:51] | was meant to get the girl a diamond. | 应该是男人给姑娘钻石 |
[45:59] | I won’t let you down, Romy. I promise. | 我不会让你失望的 罗米 我保证 |
[46:02] | Let’s make it half a mil. | 就定价五十万好了 |
[46:04] | It’s more fun if she’s got competition. | 有人跟她竞争 这事会有趣很多 |
[46:06] | Send it to every mercenary in Gotham. | 给哥谭市所有雇佣兵发悬赏令 |
[46:10] | Hey, you’re that singer no one listens to. | 你就是那个没人想听的歌手 |
[46:12] | Hey, you’re the asshole no one likes. | 你就是那个没人喜欢的混球 |
[46:27] | 悬赏五十万 “卡珊” 卡珊德拉·该隐 | |
[46:32] | Jesus. Who the fuck is this? What? | 老天 谁他妈给我打电话 什么事 |
[46:34] | We’ve got a situation. | 出事了 |
[46:36] | This kid, she’s got the diamond. | 有个孩子 钻石在她手上 |
[46:37] | Her name’s Cassandra Cain. | 她叫卡珊德拉·该隐 |
[46:39] | Holy fuck. | 见鬼了 |
[46:44] | Where can I find Cassandra Cain? | 卡珊德拉·该隐在哪 |
[46:46] | Okay. Now we’re good. | 好了 讲明白了 |
[46:52] | Cell seven. | 七号牢房 |
[46:58] | Thanks, doll. You’re a peach. | 谢谢 小可爱 真讨人喜欢 |
[47:02] | 通缉 回旋镖队长 | |
[47:03] | Hey, I know that guy. | 我认识那家伙 |
[47:23] | Access denied. Access denied. | 拒绝访问 拒绝访问 |
[47:25] | Access denied. Access denied. | 拒绝访问 拒绝访问 |
[47:28] | Access denied. Access denied. Denied. | 拒绝访问 拒绝访问 拒绝 |
[47:31] | Denied. Denied. Denied. Denied. Denied. Denied. | 拒绝 拒绝 拒绝 |
[47:37] | Perfect. | 这就好了 |
[47:54] | Hold up, hold up. | 站住 站住 |
[47:54] | – Remember me? – She stole my car! | -记得我吗 -她偷了我的车 |
[47:57] | – Harley Quinn. – Hey, Quinn! | -哈莉·奎茵 -奎茵 |
[47:59] | – Let us out, see what happens. – Don’t mind me, guys. | -有本事放我们出来 -当我不在 大伙们 |
[48:00] | – You killed my chinchilla! – Here for the kid. | -你杀了我的毛丝鼠 -我是来找那个小鬼的 |
[48:02] | What’s up, girl? You’re the reason I’m in here! | 怎么 姑娘 托你的福老子才在这里 |
[48:04] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 行吧 抱歉了 |
[48:06] | – You’re dead! – I’m gonna kill you, Quinn! | -你死定了 -我要杀了你 奎茵 |
[48:09] | Hey, kid. | 小鬼 |
[48:11] | – You’re that psycho from the roller derby. – Yeah, yeah. | -你是轮滑赛那疯子 -对 是我 |
[48:13] | Are you Cassandra Cain? | 你是卡珊德拉·该隐吗 |
[48:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:27] | I need to know where… | 你得告诉我… |
[48:40] | Hold, please. | 稍等一下 |
[48:41] | Harley… | 哈莉 |
[50:09] | I got you, you little shit. | 抓到你了 小混蛋 |
[50:12] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[50:14] | Go, go, go. | 快跑 快跑 |
[50:19] | Keep the kid alive. | 小鬼要抓活的 |
[52:22] | A little help. | 帮我一把 |
[52:42] | Does she have to keep running? | 她就非得一直逃跑吗 |
[53:13] | Roman, you trustafarian fuckbag. | 罗曼 你个有钱的混蛋 |
[53:13] | 悬赏五十万 “卡珊” 卡珊德拉·该隐 | |
[53:18] | You! | 是你 |
[53:19] | You! | 是你 |
[53:20] | Step away from the kid. | 离那孩子远点 |
[53:23] | Drop it. | 丢了 |
[53:25] | The phone? | 手机吗 |
[53:26] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[54:05] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[54:06] | Toss that for me, will ya? | 帮我丢一下 行吗 |
[54:21] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[54:24] | Who did I just blow up? | 我刚炸了谁 |
[54:26] | Either someone who wants me dead, | 要不然是个想杀我的人 |
[54:28] | or someone looking to collect | 要不然是想要取你首级 |
[54:29] | the half-million dollar reward on your head. | 去领五十万赏金的人 |
[54:31] | Half a million dollars? | 五十万美元 |
[54:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:34] | Do I look like I’m worth half a million dollars? | 你觉得我长得像值五十万吗 |
[54:38] | – Not really. – You’ve got the wrong kid. | -不太像 -你抓错小孩了 |
[54:40] | Now, uncuff me. | 快点给我解开 |
[54:42] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[54:43] | As soon as you give me the diamond. | 只要你把钻石给我 |
[54:45] | What diamond? | 什么钻石 |
[54:53] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[54:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[55:00] | What? | 干嘛 |
[55:01] | I don’t know nothing about no diamond. | 我可不知道什么钻石 |
[55:04] | The inflection in your voice, | 你语调中有变化 |
[55:05] | the way you can’t hold eye contact, | 你没法跟我有视线接触 |
[55:06] | and the fact that you’re a filthy little thief, | 你还是个肮脏的小偷 |
[55:08] | all suggest that you do. | 全都表明你清楚得很 |
[55:09] | Now, you can give it to me, or I can give you | 你可以直接给我 不然我也可以 |
[55:12] | to the man that diamond belongs to. | 把你交给钻石的主人 |
[55:13] | But trust me when I say, you’re not gonna like | 不过相信我 你肯定不会喜欢 |
[55:15] | what he’s gonna do to ya. | 他会对你做的事 |
[55:18] | Now, hand it over. | 快点 给我 |
[55:21] | Yeah, not gonna happen. | 这事不可能 |
[55:25] | – Come again? – I said I can’t. | -再说一遍 -我说不行 |
[55:27] | One more time. | 你再说一遍 |
[55:29] | – I can’t give it to you. – Why not? | -我没法给你 -为什么 |
[55:31] | Because I ate it, okay? | 因为我吞了 行了吧 |
[55:38] | {\an8 | \move(278.151,44.8,247.794,78.293,2,4172)}强力泻药 |
[55:39] | Yes. | 很好 |
[55:42] | What are we even doing here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[55:44] | There are two ways that diamond’s coming outta ya. | 有两种办法可以把钻石从你肚子里取出来 |
[55:48] | This way, | 这种 |
[55:50] | or this way. | 或者这种 |
[55:54] | That’s what I thought. | 我也觉得 |
[55:56] | Also, I’m outta groceries. | 再说了 我家没吃的了 |
[56:01] | So, how long you been a mercenary? | 你当雇佣兵多久了 |
[56:04] | Hey, where did you get… | 你从哪里拿到 |
[56:06] | You’re so busy looking at my right hand, | 你一直忙着看我的右手 |
[56:09] | you haven’t even thought about my left. | 你想都没想过我的左手 |
[56:10] | Your left hand is cuffed to mine. | 你的左手跟我的手铐在一起 |
[56:17] | I’ll have to learn that one. | 我得学学这招 |
[56:20] | Can we get this? | 我们能买这个吗 |
[56:22] | You’re not gonna try to run, are you? | 你没打算逃跑吧 |
[56:24] | Look, if there’s really a half mil on my head, | 听好 要是我真的值五十万 |
[56:27] | I figure I’m better off with | 我觉得我最好还是 |
[56:27] | the person who’s not gonna cut me open. | 跟不会把我开膛破肚的人待在一起 |
[56:30] | Fine. But if you try to run, I will kill you. | 行吧 但你要是想跑 我会杀了你的 |
[56:33] | I do not care that you’re a kid. | 我才不在乎你是不是孩子 |
[56:38] | I saw that. | 我看见了 |
[56:40] | Seriously though, how’d you get to be here? | 不过说真的 你怎么取得现在的成就的 |
[56:43] | I mean, shopping at fancy-ass stores, | 在高大上的商店买东西 |
[56:47] | you’re making bank, you have your own business. | 赚大钱 自己当老板 |
[56:51] | How’d you do it? Come on, tell me. | 你怎么做到的 告诉我吧 |
[56:53] | Woman to woman. | 女人之间的秘密 |
[56:55] | Being a pickpocket’s fine and all, but I got real potential. | 小偷小摸是不错 但是我有真正的潜力 |
[56:59] | I mean, how do I be like you? | 我要怎么变得跟你一样 |
[57:01] | Well, except for the crazy part. But other than that. | 疯狂的部分不用 其他的教教我 |
[57:05] | Number one, no one is like me. | 第一 没人跟我一样 |
[57:08] | If you wanted to even come close, | 哪怕只是跟我接近 |
[57:10] | you would have to go to medical school. | 都得先去上医学院 |
[57:12] | Become a psychiatrist, work in an asylum. | 成为精神科医生 在疯人院工作 |
[57:15] | Fall in love with your patient, | 爱上你的病人 |
[57:16] | break said patient out of said asylum. | 帮上述病人逃离上述疯人院 |
[57:18] | Begin a life of crime. | 开始犯罪生涯 |
[57:19] | Jump into a vat of chemicals to prove yourself to a madman. | 跳进一桶化学物质里跟一个疯子证明自己 |
[57:22] | Get arrested by the Batman. | 被蝙蝠侠逮捕 |
[57:23] | Go back to jail, get out of jail with a bomb on your neck. | 去坐牢 脖子上套着炸弹出狱 |
[57:25] | Save the world, go back to jail, and break out of jail | 拯救世界 回去坐牢 然后越狱 |
[57:26] | before breaking up with the aforementioned madman | 最后跟之前提到的疯子分手 |
[57:29] | and going out on your own. | 自立门户 |
[57:34] | Number two… | 第二 |
[57:36] | Six bucks for tap water | 一瓶插了根黄瓜的自来水 |
[57:37] | with a fucking cucumber stick in it? | 竟然卖六块钱 |
[57:40] | That’s crazy. | 这才是疯了 |
[57:42] | I’m not shopping at this store. | 我才不是在这家店买东西 |
[57:46] | I’m robbing this store. | 我是在这家店抢东西 |
[57:48] | Consider this your first lesson. | 把这当作你的第一堂课 |
[57:51] | Paying is for dummies. | 蠢货才付钱 |
[58:01] | Move it! | 让开 |
[58:11] | This is Doc’s Place. And this is Doc. | 这是医生餐厅 这是医生 |
[58:17] | Lotus flower! | 莲花 |
[58:19] | – Hiya, Doc. How are ya? – Good. | -医生 你好吗 -我很好 |
[58:22] | He’s the Taiwanese grandpa I never had. | 他是我从来没有过的中国台湾祖父 |
[58:24] | He knows everything and everyone. | 他知道所有事 认识所有人 |
[58:26] | Nothing happens around here, let me tell you, | 我跟你说 这附近发生什么事 |
[58:27] | without Doc knowing about it. | 医生都会知道的 |
[58:29] | And he happens to be the only person | 而且他碰巧是唯一一个 |
[58:32] | who actually cares about me. | 真正关心我的人 |
[58:34] | – I do? – Yes, you do. | -我关心你吗 -你可关心了 |
[58:36] | She’s been ordering #32 with extra chili for many years. | 她点变态辣的32号菜很多年了 |
[58:40] | Lesson number two, | 第二课 |
[58:40] | you always want extra chili with #32. | 吃32号菜一定要变态辣 |
[58:43] | So you don’t have to taste his cooking. | 这样就尝不出他的烂厨艺了 |
[58:45] | Lotus flower, you have to get upstairs before someone sees. | 莲花 趁没人看见 你快上楼 |
[58:48] | Everyone’s looking for you. And you. | 所有人都在找你 还有你 |
[58:50] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[58:52] | I’m telling you, if you want boys to respect you, | 我告诉你 你要是想让男孩子尊重你 |
[58:56] | you have to show them that you’re serious. | 你得让他们知道你是认真的 |
[58:58] | Blow something up. Shoot someone. | 炸点东西 枪击个人 |
[59:02] | Nothing gets a guy’s attention like violence. | 男人都会注意到暴力的 |
[59:04] | Shut that door. Lock it. | 把门关上 锁起来 |
[59:07] | Keep your sticky paws to yourself, okay? | 手脚放干净点 懂吗 |
[59:19] | This place… | 这个地方… |
[59:20] | Well, it ain’t much, but it’s better than a prison cell. | 不怎么样 但也比监狱牢房好吧 |
[59:23] | …is so fucking dope. | 也太酷了 |
[59:27] | Shit. Is that a hyena in a bathtub? | 我去 浴缸里是一只鬣狗吗 |
[59:30] | I named him Bruce after that hunky Wayne guy. | 我以那个壮男韦恩给它取名为布鲁斯 |
[59:33] | He’s my little dumpling, aren’t you? | 它是我的小可爱 是吧 |
[59:36] | Aren’t you, my little baby? | 是不是呀 我的小宝贝 |
[59:38] | Aren’t you, Brucey? Yes. | 是不是呀 布鲁斯 是的 |
[59:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[59:44] | I never said that. I love you both equally. | 我可从没说过 我对你们的爱是同等的 |
[59:48] | Who, that? It’s Cass. | 谁 那位 她是卡珊 |
[59:54] | You’re so pretty. | 你真可爱 |
[59:57] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[1:00:00] | It’s a beaver. | 是一只海狸 |
[1:00:05] | Does Brucey want a treat? Does Brucey want a treat? | 布鲁斯想吃点好的吗 布鲁斯想吃点好的吗 |
[1:00:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:17] | It’s art. Don’t touch. | 那是艺术品 别碰 |
[1:00:22] | He your ex or something? | 他是你的前任吗 |
[1:00:24] | You don’t know who that is? | 你不认识他 |
[1:00:27] | The Joker. | 小丑 |
[1:00:28] | The Clown Prince of Crime? | 犯罪王子小丑 |
[1:00:31] | My former partner in madness? | 我的前任疯子搭档 |
[1:00:33] | The Harlequin of Hate? The Jester of Genocide? | 仇恨小丑 屠杀小丑 |
[1:00:35] | You’ve never heard of him? | 你从没听说过他 |
[1:00:37] | Well, sounds like a dick. | 听着就像个混蛋 |
[1:00:54] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
[1:01:06] | I’m not going soft or nothing, but I gotta admit, | 我不是心软什么的 但得承认 |
[1:01:09] | it was kinda nice having the kid around. | 有个小鬼在身边还是挺好的 |
[1:01:23] | Give me a #32. Mild. | 我要一份32号 微辣 |
[1:01:26] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[1:01:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:01:50] | They call me… | 他们叫我… |
[1:01:54] | H… | 女… |
[1:01:55] | My bad. I should’ve introduced you. | 我错了 应该先介绍你的 |
[1:01:57] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会快速说完 |
[1:02:03] | Meet the daughter of the richest, | 认识一下哥谭市最富有 |
[1:02:04] | most powerful Mafia don in Gotham City. | 最有权势的黑手党老大的女儿 |
[1:02:08] | Helena Bertinelli. | 海伦娜·贝尔蒂内利 |
[1:02:11] | Yep, that Bertinelli. | 对 就是那个贝尔蒂内利 |
[1:02:15] | One day, she comes home to find | 有一天 她回到家发现 |
[1:02:16] | her whole family in the living room. | 全家人都在客厅里 |
[1:02:19] | Momma. | 妈妈 |
[1:02:22] | Anyone and everyone with Bertinelli blood is there. | 所有流着贝尔蒂内利家族的血的人都在 |
[1:02:28] | And that? That’s Stefano Galante. | 那位 那位是斯特法诺·加兰特 |
[1:02:31] | The guy making the play for | 抢夺贝尔蒂内利家族的 |
[1:02:33] | the Bertinelli turf and fortune. | 势力和财富的人 |
[1:02:59] | When one of the goons finds the kid alive, | 其中一位打手发现这孩子还活着 |
[1:03:02] | the big softy sneaks her outta there | 这位心软的大块头把她偷偷带走 |
[1:03:04] | and hides her away in Sicily. | 藏在了西西里岛 |
[1:03:07] | Where she is raised by his own father and brother. | 她在那里由这个人的父亲和兄弟养大 |
[1:03:10] | Both assassins. | 后两位都是杀手 |
[1:03:19] | She spends the next 15 years thinking only of revenge. | 她在接下来的十五年里只想着复仇 |
[1:03:25] | So, she starts training. | 她开始了训练 |
[1:03:28] | When she was ready, | 等她准备好时 |
[1:03:29] | and by “ready” I mean | 我说的”准备好”是指 |
[1:03:30] | a badass motherfucking killing machine, | 成为一个杀人不眨眼的杀人机器 |
[1:03:37] | she moves back to Gotham. | 她搬回哥谭市 |
[1:03:38] | Starts working on that kill list. | 开始完成杀戮名单 |
[1:03:48] | She has the murder stuff down, but the rest? | 杀人她没问题 但其他的呢 |
[1:03:50] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:03:52] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:03:54] | Still a work in progress. | 还在努力中 |
[1:03:58] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:04:00] | The Crossbow Killer. | 十字弓杀手 |
[1:04:02] | They call me… | 他们叫我… |
[1:04:03] | The Crossbow Killer. | 十字弓杀手 |
[1:04:05] | They call me… | 他们叫我… |
[1:04:07] | The Crossbow Killer? | 十字弓杀手 |
[1:04:09] | They call me… | 他们叫我… |
[1:04:14] | Huntress. | 女猎人 |
[1:04:15] | She calls herself Huntress. | 她自称女猎人 |
[1:04:18] | Fucking fabulous, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 真是太酷了 |
[1:04:21] | And who are you looking for? | 你找谁呢 |
[1:04:29] | Great club. | 这夜店不错 |
[1:04:31] | Quinn got the girl. | 奎茵抓到那个女孩了 |
[1:04:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:04:35] | And they disappeared. | 然后她俩一起消失了 |
[1:04:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:04:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:04:49] | What is she laughing at? | 她在笑什么 |
[1:04:53] | Is she laughing at me? | 她在嘲笑我吗 |
[1:04:54] | She is. | 是的 |
[1:04:55] | No, she’s not. She’s… | 不 她没有 她… |
[1:04:57] | What are you laughing at, Erika? | 你在笑什么 艾丽卡 |
[1:05:00] | Roman, you gotta hear this. | 罗曼 我说给你听 |
[1:05:02] | – It’s hilarious. – Get on the table. | -太好笑了 -站到桌子上 |
[1:05:06] | You’re being a total kook. | 你也太疯了吧 |
[1:05:09] | Get on the fucking table. | 给我站到桌子上 |
[1:05:13] | This is my club. Get up now. | 这是我的夜店 马上站上去 |
[1:05:16] | – Okay. – Now. | -好吧 -快点 |
[1:05:24] | Now, dance. | 好了 跳舞 |
[1:05:31] | Dance. Dance, Erika! | 跳舞 跳啊 艾丽卡 |
[1:05:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:43] | This dress is fucking hideous. | 这裙子也太丑了 |
[1:05:47] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[1:05:50] | Take your dress off. | 把你的裙子脱了 |
[1:05:54] | Get up there and fucking cut it off her. | 站起来 给她割开裙子 |
[1:05:57] | Do it now! | 快点啊 |
[1:05:59] | Take her fucking dress off. | 把她的裙子给我脱了 |
[1:06:01] | Just rip it off her. Hurry up! | 直接撕下来 快点 |
[1:06:03] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:06:07] | – Fucking do it. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -快动手 -对不起 对不起 |
[1:06:08] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah. Beautiful. | 好了 真美 |
[1:06:31] | You wouldn’t betray me, would you? | 你不会背叛我吧 |
[1:06:35] | I was just gonna go look for the girl. | 我只是要去找那个女孩 |
[1:06:38] | No, no, no. I want you to stay here with me. | 不用 不用 我想让你在这里陪我 |
[1:06:41] | I want you to stay here with me close. | 我想让你待在我身边 |
[1:06:44] | You soothe me, little bird. | 你让我安心 我的小鸟 |
[1:07:01] | Good. You got it. | 很好 你拿到了 |
[1:07:02] | Did you trace the messages? | 你追踪短信了吗 |
[1:07:04] | You stole evidence from an active crime scene, | 你从犯罪现场偷证据 |
[1:07:06] | and then had it sent to my office. | 然后寄到我的办公室 |
[1:07:09] | Renee, what were you thinking? | 芮妮 你在想什么 |
[1:07:10] | Roman is the one that put a price on the kid’s head. | 悬赏那个孩子的人是罗曼 |
[1:07:13] | Okay? I had to. | 好吧 我必须这么做 |
[1:07:15] | I can’t get into it right now… | 我现在没空解释… |
[1:07:16] | Renee, you need help. | 芮妮 你需要帮助 |
[1:07:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:07:20] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[1:07:23] | You are a good cop, Montoya, but you’ve lost your way. | 你是个好警察 蒙托亚 但你迷失了方向 |
[1:07:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:29] | I’m sorry. Okay? | 对不起 好吧 |
[1:07:31] | You gave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[1:07:32] | – Did you sell me out? – I’m sorry. | -你出卖了我 -对不起 |
[1:07:35] | You’re suspended. | 你被停职了 |
[1:07:38] | Your badge and your gun, now. | 把你的警徽和枪交出来 |
[1:07:44] | If you’ve ever watched any cop movie ever, | 如果你看过什么警匪片的话 |
[1:07:47] | you know that this is when shit gets real. | 就会明白现在开始才是关键 |
[1:07:50] | What’s the point of the badge, | 警察什么都不在乎 |
[1:07:53] | when it means fuck all anyway? | 还要警徽干什么 |
[1:07:58] | Right, Captain? | 对吧 警长 |
[1:08:00] | No cop ever gets anything done | 警察都是在被停职后 |
[1:08:01] | until after they’ve been suspended. | 才有所作为的 |
[1:08:06] | Which would’ve had me worried, | 本来我应该担心的 |
[1:08:08] | only I had more pressing concerns. | 但我还有更急迫的事 |
[1:08:11] | And that is why you should never partake | 所以你永远都不应该 |
[1:08:13] | in paying federal income taxes. | 缴纳联邦所得税 |
[1:08:15] | You’ll ruin your nails. | 你会碰到指甲油的 |
[1:08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:21] | Anyway, lesson 37. | 继续 第37课 |
[1:08:24] | Why… | 为什么… |
[1:08:26] | You said they wouldn’t find us. | 你说他们找不到我们的 |
[1:08:28] | Chillax. No one knows we’re here. | 冷静 没人知道我们在这 |
[1:08:31] | Harleen Quinzel, this is Gotham Police. | 哈琳·奎泽尔 我是哥谭警察 |
[1:08:34] | Okay. So they know. | 好吧 他们知道 |
[1:08:36] | Let’s scram. | 赶紧溜 |
[1:08:40] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:08:41] | Holy back door, Beavy. This is getting outta hand. | 要命啊 海狸 场面失控了 |
[1:08:43] | Bruce, come here. | 布鲁斯 过来 |
[1:08:44] | I can hear you! Open the door. | 我听到你在里面 开门 |
[1:08:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:08:49] | See you in hell, Harley! | 地狱里见吧 哈莉 |
[1:08:52] | 姓名 冤仇 | |
[1:08:55] | Get under the table! | 到桌子下面去 |
[1:08:58] | Bruce? Bruce! | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 |
[1:09:00] | Come here! No! | 过来 别 |
[1:09:12] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[1:09:15] | Come here, boy. Bruce? | 过来 布鲁斯 |
[1:09:20] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[1:09:23] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[1:09:26] | This doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[1:09:28] | It doesn’t make sense. I don’t understand. | 没道理 我不明白 |
[1:09:31] | No one knew we were here. | 没人知道我们在这 |
[1:09:32] | No one knew we were here, except… | 没人知道我们在这 除了… |
[1:09:35] | Doc. | 医生 |
[1:09:36] | My God. Doc? | 我的天 医生 |
[1:09:37] | 全年无休 堂食外卖 | |
[1:09:39] | Doc? Where is he? | 医生 他在哪 |
[1:09:43] | Doc? | 医生 |
[1:09:44] | I can’t find Bruce. I can’t find him. I… | 我找不到布鲁斯 我找不到它 我… |
[1:09:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:57] | I’m sorry, lotus flower. | 对不起 莲花 |
[1:09:59] | You sold me out? | 你出卖了我 |
[1:10:01] | Too many people offering me too much money. | 太多人给我开出了太高的价 |
[1:10:05] | I have enough now to open up a new restaurant. | 我现在都有钱再开一家新的餐馆了 |
[1:10:09] | A really nice one. | 一家好餐馆 |
[1:10:10] | But, Doc, | 但是 医生 |
[1:10:12] | it’s me. | 是我啊 |
[1:10:14] | It’s just business. | 都是生意而已 |
[1:10:43] | This next bit ain’t very pretty. | 接来下的事并不美好 |
[1:10:47] | – You’re right. – Harley? | -你说得对 -哈莉 |
[1:10:50] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:10:53] | Business is business. | 生意就是生意 |
[1:10:56] | I’ve got the kid. | 小鬼在我手上 |
[1:10:58] | But I’m gonna need to renegotiate the terms of our deal. | 但我需要重新商讨我们的条件 |
[1:11:01] | If I hand her over, | 我把她交给你后 |
[1:11:04] | I want everyone who’s after me to back off. | 所有追杀我的人都要收手 |
[1:11:06] | Quinn, bring me the rock now | 奎茵 立刻把钻石交给我 |
[1:11:09] | and I guarantee your safety. | 我就保证你的安全 |
[1:11:11] | I own this town. You’ll have my protection. | 这城里我说了算 我会保护你的 |
[1:11:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:11:16] | Meet me at Amusement Mile. The Booby Trap. In one hour. | 一小时后在娱乐街陷阱奇幻屋见面 |
[1:11:30] | Quit judging. | 别评头论足了 |
[1:11:35] | Zsasz! | 扎斯 |
[1:11:43] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 小鬼 |
[1:11:45] | Let’s get you somewhere safe. | 我给你找个安全地方 |
[1:11:47] | We got them. | 找到她们了 |
[1:11:52] | Little bird! | 小鸟 |
[1:11:54] | You’re gonna be driving Mr. Zsasz tonight. | 你今晚要替扎斯先生开车 |
[1:11:57] | Go. Fetch. Amusement Mile. The Booby Trap. | 去娱乐街陷阱奇幻屋 |
[1:12:01] | Do we have to bring them back? | 一定要留活口吗 |
[1:12:04] | I think you can manage a couple of little girls. | 我觉得你对付得了两个小姑娘 |
[1:12:08] | Just bring me back my diamond. | 把钻石带回来就行 |
[1:12:27] | 未知发件人 娱乐街陷阱奇幻屋 速来 | |
[1:12:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:13:07] | 未知发件人 在那里碰头 | |
[1:13:14] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[1:13:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:17] | Pull the fucking car over now. | 立刻给我停车 |
[1:13:22] | I gotta take a leak. | 我要上厕所 |
[1:13:27] | She betrayed you, boss. She betrayed you. | 她背叛了你 老大 她背叛了你 |
[1:13:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[1:13:31] | Your little bird’s a fucking rat. | 你的小鸟是个该死内鬼 |
[1:13:41] | You want me to kill her? | 你想让我杀了她吗 |
[1:13:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:48] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:13:50] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[1:14:28] | I thought we were friends. And you… | 我以为我们是朋友 而你… |
[1:14:30] | You saw what it’s like for me out there. | 你也看到那么多人追杀我了 |
[1:14:32] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:14:34] | And if you go before he gets here, everything will be fine. | 如果你在他来之前拉出来 那就万事大吉了 |
[1:14:39] | Harley. | 哈莉 |
[1:14:41] | I’m sorry, kid. I am. | 对不起 小鬼 真心的 |
[1:14:53] | That was fast. | 好快 |
[1:14:58] | She’s in… | 她在… |
[1:15:00] | Where’s Cassandra Cain? | 卡珊德拉·该隐在哪 |
[1:15:01] | You? Again? | 又是你 |
[1:15:13] | Are you drunk? | 你喝多了 |
[1:15:14] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:15:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:39] | Right in the tit. | 正中胸部 |
[1:15:46] | Where’s Cassandra Cain? | 卡珊德拉·该隐在哪 |
[1:15:49] | Cass. | 卡珊 |
[1:15:57] | You killed my sandwich! | 你毁了我的三明治 |
[1:16:07] | Bye-bye, birdie. | 再见 小鸟 |
[1:16:13] | No fair. | 不公平 |
[1:16:15] | Was that really necessary? | 那真有必要吗 |
[1:16:17] | You don’t know her like I do. | 你没有我了解她 |
[1:16:19] | Cass? | 卡珊 |
[1:16:24] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:16:27] | I’m gonna get you outta here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[1:16:28] | Did she really tape you to a damn toilet? | 她真把你捆在马桶上了 |
[1:16:34] | This is nice. | 真好 |
[1:16:36] | You’re still conscious. | 你还清醒 |
[1:16:40] | You can still feel? | 你还有知觉 |
[1:16:42] | Look at me. Are you a good girl, now? | 看着我 这下你是个好姑娘了吗 |
[1:16:46] | “I’m a good girl. I’m a good girl.” | “我是个好姑娘 我是个好姑娘” |
[1:17:02] | I got one | 每次我亲手 |
[1:17:04] | for all the little birds | 送一只小鸟离开这个世界 |
[1:17:06] | I helped fly away from this world. | 我都文一个文身 |
[1:17:09] | I’m saving a special spot for you. | 我给你留了个特别位置 |
[1:17:13] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[1:17:20] | You’re gonna have to be quiet. | 你得安静点 |
[1:17:23] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[1:17:28] | I know where the diamond is. | 我知道钻石在哪里了 |
[1:17:31] | Is that rock still inside you? | 还在你体内吗 |
[1:17:38] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:17:41] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:17:45] | The hell, Zsasz? | 搞什么 扎斯 |
[1:17:47] | Cut her open. | 把她开膛破肚 |
[1:17:48] | Stop fucking around. | 别胡闹了 |
[1:17:49] | You heard me. | 你听见了 |
[1:17:51] | Cut her fucking open. | 把她开膛破肚 |
[1:17:54] | Okay. No, no. No, no, no. See, she’s just a kid. | 不 等等 她只是个孩子 |
[1:17:56] | You’re a filthy fucking rat. | 你是个肮脏的内鬼 |
[1:17:59] | I’m a rat? | 我是内鬼 |
[1:18:00] | I knew you couldn’t be trusted. Roman’s little bird. | 我早知道你不可信任 罗曼的小鸟 |
[1:18:04] | You little fucking bird. | 你这该死的小鸟 |
[1:18:07] | That’s why he needs me to look out for him. | 所以他才需要我替他留神 |
[1:18:11] | That’s why he needs me to take care of him. | 所以他才需要我照顾 |
[1:18:16] | You know you’re just being paranoid, Zsasz. | 你知道你只是太多疑了 扎斯 |
[1:18:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:18:20] | Prove it to me. | 向我证明 |
[1:18:23] | Rip open her little tummy. | 把她的小肚子剖开 |
[1:18:25] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[1:18:27] | Now! Rip it open! | 马上动手 把她开膛 |
[1:18:43] | You piece of shit! | 你这渣滓 |
[1:18:53] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:18:58] | Don’t fucking move. | 谁也不许动 |
[1:19:02] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:19:11] | Go get the kid. | 去把那小鬼带来 |
[1:19:12] | All right. | 好 |
[1:19:13] | Back the fuck up! | 退后 |
[1:19:16] | – Get away from me. All of you. – Put that shit down. | -离我远点 你们全都是 -把那玩意放下来 |
[1:19:18] | Shoot them, kid. | 冲他们开枪 小鬼 |
[1:19:20] | You, put that stupid-ass Robin Hood piece of shit down! | 你 把那愚蠢的罗宾汉玩意放下 |
[1:19:25] | – Cass, it’s okay. Just calm… – Don’t move! | -卡珊 没事的 冷静… -别动 |
[1:19:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:19:29] | I don’t know what the fuck is going on. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[1:19:31] | But I know that this shit stick… | 但我知道这个人渣 |
[1:19:35] | just tried to gut me. | 刚刚想把我开膛 |
[1:19:38] | And you. | 而你 |
[1:19:41] | Thought you were different. | 我还以为你不一样 |
[1:19:45] | I’m sorry, kid. | 对不起 小鬼 |
[1:19:49] | I’m just a terrible person, I guess. | 看来我就是个坏人 |
[1:20:01] | Ooh, I’m back. | 我重振旗鼓了 |
[1:20:02] | Okay, I feel like I’ve just walked in on | 我感觉我刚刚闯入了 |
[1:20:04] | something I don’t give two shits about. | 我完全不关心的局面 |
[1:20:05] | This guy’s dead, so I’m just gonna get outta your hair. Cool? | 那家伙死了 所以我要走了 行吗 |
[1:20:08] | No. Wait. She’s lying. She works for Sionis. | 不 等等 她撒谎 她是赛恩尼斯的手下 |
[1:20:11] | Excuse me? I work for Sionis? | 什么 我是赛恩尼斯的手下 |
[1:20:15] | I’m not letting you sell the kid to him. | 我不会让你把那小鬼卖给他的 |
[1:20:17] | I wasn’t going to sell the kid. | 我不是要把那小鬼卖给他 |
[1:20:19] | I was going to trade the kid. | 我是要用那小鬼做交易 |
[1:20:20] | Yeah. To save your own stupid skin. Huh? | 对 好保住你自己 对吗 |
[1:20:22] | I’m not proud of what I did, | 我自己也不觉得光荣 |
[1:20:23] | but I had half the city after me. | 但半个城市都在追杀我 |
[1:20:25] | Even the fucking Crossbow Killer. | 包括该死的十字弓杀手 |
[1:20:27] | I’m not the Crossbow Killer! | 我不是十字弓杀手 |
[1:20:32] | They call me… | 他们叫我… |
[1:20:33] | Helena Bertinelli. | 海伦娜·贝尔蒂内利 |
[1:20:35] | For fuck’s sake. | 该死的 |
[1:20:36] | As in the Bertinelli massacre? | 贝尔蒂内利灭门案那个吗 |
[1:20:38] | Sheesh kebab. That is childhood trauma, right there. | 妈呀 了不得的童年阴影 |
[1:20:48] | I killed Galante. | 我杀了加兰特 |
[1:20:53] | I killed his firing squad. | 我杀了他的行刑队 |
[1:21:00] | I killed Victor Zsasz. | 我杀了维克多·扎斯 |
[1:21:08] | And now I’m done. | 现在我完事了 |
[1:21:12] | Bravo. | 干得好 |
[1:21:18] | So if you don’t mind, I’m gonna leave now. | 你们不介意的话 我要走了 |
[1:21:22] | I hate to be the one to break it to you, sweetheart, | 我真不想告诉你残忍的真相 甜心 |
[1:21:24] | but you are not done. | 但你的事情还没完 |
[1:21:26] | Who do you think funded galante’s little power grab, huh? | 你觉得是谁资助了加兰特夺权行动 |
[1:21:29] | Galante was working with Sionis. | 加兰特是和塞恩尼斯合作 |
[1:21:31] | Roman killed your whole family looking for that rock. | 罗曼杀了你全家就为了找那颗钻石 |
[1:21:33] | You don’t think he’s gonna kill this kid? | 你觉得他不会杀了这小鬼 |
[1:21:36] | That diamond is our only chance of stopping him. | 那颗钻石是我们阻止他的唯一机会 |
[1:21:39] | You guys. Hey, I think you should see this. | 伙计们 你们得看看这个 |
[1:21:46] | It’s Sionis. | 是赛恩尼斯 |
[1:22:00] | We’re fucked. | 我们倒大霉了 |
[1:22:02] | He bought himself an army. | 他带了支军队来 |
[1:22:13] | They’re all here for me. | 他们都是冲我来的 |
[1:22:16] | Aren’t they? | 是不是 |
[1:22:24] | – No. – They’re not? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[1:22:26] | No, they’re not. | 不是 他们不是冲你来的 |
[1:22:29] | Do you know what that means? | 你们知道那是什么意思吗 |
[1:22:30] | That means he’s not just after the kid anymore. | 意思是他不仅仅为那小鬼而来 |
[1:22:32] | He’s after all of us. | 他是为我们所有人而来 |
[1:22:33] | He’s sure as hell after me. I just robbed him. | 他当然是冲我来的 我抢了他的东西 |
[1:22:36] | You just betrayed him. You just killed his BFF. | 你背叛了他 你杀了他的好伙计 |
[1:22:39] | And you’re dumb enough to be building a case against him. | 而你傻到要对他立案侦查 |
[1:22:43] | So, unless we all wanna die very unpleasant deaths | 除非我们都想要惨死 |
[1:22:46] | and let Roman go finger-fishing in the kid’s intestinal tract, | 然后让罗曼搜索这小鬼的肠子 |
[1:22:51] | we’re gonna have to work together. | 不然我们就得合作 |
[1:22:53] | With you? | 和你 |
[1:22:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:22:56] | We’re gonna work together, | 我们得合作 |
[1:22:57] | and we’ll get outta here in one piece, okay? | 我们要从这里全身而退 行吗 |
[1:23:03] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:23:05] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 可以 |
[1:23:11] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[1:23:12] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:23:14] | But we are gonna need some serious hardware. | 但我们需要一些厉害武器 |
[1:23:21] | Will this do? | 这些可以吗 |
[1:23:25] | No. | 不可以 |
[1:23:26] | Not at all. | 完全不可以 |
[1:23:30] | We’re dead. We’re fucking dead. | 我们死定了 我们都死定了 |
[1:23:32] | That slimy jizznozzle! I can’t believe he took it all! | 那个讨厌的混球 他居然全拿走了 |
[1:23:35] | We’re fucked. | 我们完了 |
[1:23:36] | – Fuck! – Uh, there’s this. | -见鬼 -来看看这些 |
[1:23:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:57] | Friends, brothers, men of Gotham. | 朋友们 兄弟们 哥谭市的男人们 |
[1:24:03] | I have funded you. I’ve protected you. | 我资助你们 我保护你们 |
[1:24:08] | I’ve scratched your backs and kept you outta jail. | 我给你们擦屁股 让你们免受牢狱之灾 |
[1:24:12] | Well, now it’s time to say thank you. | 现在是时候回报我了 |
[1:24:16] | Go show those little bitches | 给那些小婊子们点厉害 |
[1:24:18] | you don’t mess with Roman Sionis. | 让她们知道不能招惹罗曼·塞恩尼斯 |
[1:24:22] | Half a mil to whoever brings me the girl alive. | 活捉那个女孩 赏金五十万 |
[1:24:25] | The rest you can kill. | 其他随便杀 |
[1:24:33] | Dope. | 牛逼 |
[1:24:37] | Oh, no, no, no. Not that one. | 不不不 这件不行 |
[1:24:38] | Sentimental value. Try this. | 有纪念意义 试试这件 |
[1:24:42] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:24:43] | What? Gotta take care of the girls. | 什么 把两姐妹撑起来 |
[1:24:45] | Isn’t this fun? It’s just like a sleepover. | 这不好玩吗 就像睡衣派对一样 |
[1:24:48] | We should order pizza. Make cosmos. | 我们应该叫披萨 调酒 |
[1:24:50] | – Harley, focus. – Okay. Yeah. | -哈莉 专心点 -好 |
[1:24:53] | Hey, nice. What the hell is up | 不错啊 你这套弓箭 |
[1:24:55] | with this bow and arrow shtick? | 有什么说法吗 |
[1:24:56] | It’s not a fucking bow and arrow. | 这不是弓箭 |
[1:24:57] | It’s a crossbow. I’m not 12. | 这是十字弓 我不是十二岁 |
[1:25:00] | I love this chick. She’s got rage issues. | 我喜欢这姑娘 她好暴躁 |
[1:25:01] | I don’t have rage issues. | 我才不暴躁 |
[1:25:03] | You know, psychologically speaking, | 心理学上认为 |
[1:25:05] | vengeance rarely brings the catharsis we hope for. | 复仇很少能带来我们想要的宣泄 |
[1:25:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:25:09] | Are we ready? Bad guys, just outside. | 准备好了吗 坏蛋们就在外面 |
[1:25:16] | Shit. Get down. | 见鬼 蹲下 |
[1:25:19] | Down here! | 从这里下去 |
[1:25:23] | Cass! | 卡珊 |
[1:25:24] | – Follow me! – Go, go, go, go! | -跟我来 -快走 快走 |
[1:25:26] | Go! | 快 |
[1:25:31] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[1:25:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:25:56] | You are so cool. | 你太酷了 |
[1:25:58] | Okay. This way. | 走了 这边 |
[1:26:08] | Get ready, ladies. | 准备好 女士们 |
[1:26:20] | Don’t worry. You’re gonna make it. | 别担心 你能撑过去的 |
[1:26:22] | – Okay? – Okay. | -知道吗 -好 |
[1:26:23] | What the… Go! Go, go, go! | 什么鬼 快走 快走 |
[1:26:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:26:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:26:42] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:27:01] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[1:27:17] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:27:19] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[1:27:21] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:27:22] | Come on. Come on. It’s okay. Come on. | 快来 没事的 过来 |
[1:27:24] | You shouldn’t have to see this. | 你不该看到这个 |
[1:27:26] | Here, hold on to this for me, okay? | 给 帮我保管这个 好吗 |
[1:27:28] | That’s all you think about. | 只需要想着这个 |
[1:27:29] | Just close your eyes and hold it tight. Okay? | 闭上眼睛 紧紧握住 知道吗 |
[1:27:32] | Here. Get down. Come on. You’ll be safe. | 趴下 快 你会安全的 |
[1:28:16] | Canary! | 金丝雀 |
[1:28:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:28:21] | We gotta go this way! | 我们得走这边 |
[1:28:25] | More? | 还来 |
[1:28:26] | When the fuck did she have time to do a shoe change? | 她怎么还有时间换鞋 |
[1:28:28] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:28:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:28:51] | Duck! | 蹲下 |
[1:28:56] | – Hair tie? – Yeah. | -要发圈吗 -要 |
[1:28:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:29:05] | I got him! | 我来 |
[1:29:10] | Get back here, kid! | 回来 小鬼 |
[1:29:15] | Who’s got the kid? | 小鬼在谁那里 |
[1:29:29] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[1:29:40] | Please, no more. | 拜托 不要了 |
[1:29:48] | So, forgive me yet? | 原谅我了吗 |
[1:29:49] | Get off me. | 别碰我 |
[1:29:55] | Anyone else hungry? I know a great taco spot. | 还有谁饿了 我知道一个卖玉米卷的好地方 |
[1:29:58] | – I’m starving. – I love tacos. | -我快饿死了 -我喜欢玉米卷 |
[1:29:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:30:08] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[1:30:10] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 你没事的 |
[1:30:12] | Just breathe. Just breathe. Let me check it. | 呼吸 保持呼吸 让我看看 |
[1:30:17] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[1:30:18] | I got you. | 我来救你 |
[1:30:21] | Aren’t you glad you wore that? Sexy and bulletproof. | 这下高兴穿这件了吧 又性感又防弹 |
[1:30:24] | Harley! No! Get off me! | 哈莉 不要 放开我 |
[1:30:27] | Harley! | 哈莉 |
[1:30:28] | They got the kid. Shit! | 他们抓了小鬼 该死 |
[1:30:30] | We can’t let them get her. I trust you. | 不能让他们抓走她 我相信你 |
[1:30:34] | – One bullet? – Please help me! | -一颗子弹 -救救我 |
[1:30:36] | Has anyone got any bullets? | 谁还有子弹吗 |
[1:30:37] | Fuck. I’m out. | 该死 我没了 |
[1:30:40] | I can’t get out there. I just need to get through. | 我出不去 我需要穿过去 |
[1:30:43] | – We gotta go. We gotta move. – Shit. | -我们必须走 必须行动 -该死 |
[1:30:45] | Guys, they’re in the car. | 各位 他们上车了 |
[1:30:47] | They’re getting away. | 他们要走了 |
[1:30:49] | – Get in there! – Get off! | -进去 -放开我 |
[1:30:53] | Shit! I’m out. | 该死 我没箭了 |
[1:30:55] | Guys, come on. They’re closing in. | 快想办法 他们包围过来了 |
[1:30:58] | Canary, you know what you have to do! | 金丝雀 你知道你必须做什么 |
[1:31:01] | Cover your ears! You better get her back. | 捂上耳朵 你最好把她带回来 |
[1:31:24] | Told ya she had a killer voice. | 我就说她有迷死人的嗓音 |
[1:31:48] | Need a ride? | 需要带你一程吗 |
[1:32:15] | Get her! | 打她 |
[1:32:59] | Whip me! | 给我借点力 |
[1:33:01] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:01] | – Whip me! – Okay. | -给我借点力 -好 |
[1:33:11] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[1:33:13] | Harley! | 哈莉 |
[1:33:15] | Shoot her! | 开枪 |
[1:33:24] | Harley! | 哈莉 |
[1:33:26] | Hit the brakes! | 踩刹车 |
[1:33:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:30] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[1:34:43] | Harley! | 哈莉 |
[1:35:02] | Well, we always did share a love of the dramatic. Didn’t we? | 我们都喜欢戏剧性 不是吗 |
[1:35:09] | And look at us now. | 瞧瞧我们现在 |
[1:35:12] | But don’t you see? You’re trying to kill me. | 你不明白吗 你想杀了我 |
[1:35:15] | I’m the only one who can protect you! | 而我是唯一能保护你的人 |
[1:35:20] | You know you can’t stand on your own, Quinn. | 你明知靠自己活不了 奎茵 |
[1:35:23] | You’re not the type! | 你不是那种人 |
[1:35:25] | But me? You need me! | 可我呢 你需要我 |
[1:35:42] | Here’s the thing, Romy baby. | 罗米宝贝 问题是 |
[1:35:48] | Your protection is based on the fact that people are scared of you. | 你的保护是基于人们害怕你 |
[1:35:52] | Just like they’re scared of Mr. J. | 就像他们害怕J先生 |
[1:35:59] | But I’m the one they should be scared of. | 但他们应该怕的是我 |
[1:36:02] | Not you, and not Mr. J. | 不是你 不是J先生 |
[1:36:05] | ‘Cause I’m Harley fucking Quinn. | 因为我是牛炸天的哈莉·奎茵 |
[1:36:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:36:18] | That was super embarrassing. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[1:36:21] | Sure was. | 确实是 |
[1:36:22] | You think you can beat me? You’re a fucking moron. | 你以为你能打败我 你真是白痴 |
[1:36:27] | I’m sorry, kid. | 对不起 小鬼 |
[1:36:29] | And I’m sorry I tried to sell you. | 抱歉我曾想把你卖了 |
[1:36:31] | That was a dick move. | 那挺混蛋的 |
[1:36:34] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[1:36:37] | you made me want to be a less terrible person. | 你让我想成为一个不那坏的人 |
[1:36:43] | If we’re apologizing for shit, I should tell you something. | 如果我们要相互道歉 我也该告诉你件事 |
[1:36:46] | Excuse me! | 谁让你说话了 |
[1:36:48] | I stole something from you. | 我偷了你的东西 |
[1:36:50] | You slippery-fingered little turd. | 你个手脚不干净的小坏蛋 |
[1:36:53] | I took your ring. | 我偷了你的戒指 |
[1:36:54] | My ring? | 戒指 |
[1:36:59] | Dope. | 牛逼 |
[1:37:19] | Cass! Harley! | 卡珊 哈莉 |
[1:37:21] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[1:37:26] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:37:29] | – He’s gone? – Mmm-hmm. | -他死了 -是的 |
[1:37:31] | Good. Fuck that guy. | 很好 去他的 |
[1:37:33] | Yeah. Tacos? | 没错 吃玉米卷吗 |
[1:37:36] | No, but seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[1:37:37] | You were very impressive with that bow. | 你用弓箭帅爆了 |
[1:37:39] | Very impressive. | 非常帅 |
[1:37:40] | It’s a crossbow. | 是十字弓 |
[1:37:42] | I appreciate that. Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[1:37:43] | Morning margaritas! | 晨起鸡尾酒 |
[1:37:44] | Thank you. I got you. | 谢谢 我来拿 |
[1:37:45] | – You drink, right, kid? – Yeah. | -你喝酒吧 小鬼 -喝 |
[1:37:47] | I don’t think so. | 不许 |
[1:37:48] | And I love that fucking name, Huntress. | 我喜欢那个名字 女猎人 |
[1:37:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[1:37:52] | Great name. | 非常好的名字 |
[1:37:55] | I really like how you were able to kick so high in those tight pants. | 我喜欢你穿着紧身裤还能踢那么高 |
[1:38:00] | – Yeah, that is cool. – Yeah. | -没错 超酷 -是的 |
[1:38:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:03] | Thanks for the car. | 多谢你的车 |
[1:38:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:38:09] | Kid, if that burrito doesn’t make you shit, | 小鬼 如果那玉米卷饼不能让你拉屎 |
[1:38:11] | I don’t know what will. | 我真不知道还有什么能 |
[1:38:15] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[1:38:18] | Yes! | 棒 |
[1:38:19] | Right. | 对头 |
[1:38:22] | I’ve given her prune juice, laxatives. | 我让她试了西梅汁 泻药 |
[1:38:24] | I mean, the kid’s got a stomach made of steel. | 那小鬼的肠胃简直是钢铸的 |
[1:38:26] | And you know what? I owe you an apology. | 知道吗 我欠你一声抱歉 |
[1:38:29] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:38:31] | I underestimated you. And I’m sorry. | 我低估了你 对不起 |
[1:38:36] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[1:38:38] | Harley! Bring the colander. | 哈莉 把滤网拿来 |
[1:38:43] | Ladies. | 女士们 我去了 |
[1:38:44] | Have fun with that. | 祝你过滤开心 |
[1:38:47] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:38:49] | Sionis is gone, but it’s just a matter of time | 赛恩尼斯不在了 但迟早 |
[1:38:52] | before some other asshole tries to finish what he started. | 会有别的混蛋企图完成他开启的恶事 |
[1:38:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:38:56] | We gotta clean this city from the inside out. | 我们必须把城市从内到外清洗干净 |
[1:38:59] | Does she always talk like the cop in a bad ’80s movie, | 她总是说话像八十年代电影里的警察吗 |
[1:39:02] | or is that just me? | 只有我这么觉得吗 |
[1:39:03] | Fuck you. And fuck you. | 去你的 去你的 |
[1:39:04] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:39:06] | I mean, we were amazing there. | 我们这次干得特别棒 |
[1:39:08] | Yeah! Hell yeah! | 没错 绝对的 |
[1:39:10] | I agree completely. So I’ll do that, as well. | 我十分认同 所以我也来一下 |
[1:39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:39:19] | She stole my fucking car! | 她偷了我的车 |
[1:39:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:39:26] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[1:39:28] | You think I’m a dick after all that. | 你们在想我归根结底还是混蛋 |
[1:39:31] | But you heard what the cop said. Sionis is gone. | 但你们听到那警察怎么说了 赛恩尼斯不在了 |
[1:39:34] | And those guys? They’re gonna be just fine. | 那几个人 她们会没事的 |
[1:39:40] | Montoya’s boss picked up the gangbangers at the Booby Trap. | 蒙托亚的老大去陷阱奇幻屋把混混们逮捕了 |
[1:39:43] | And took all the credit while he was at it. Again. | 而且又一次把功劳都揽到自己身上 |
[1:39:54] | It was the kick in the balls she needed to see that | 这致命一击让她明白 |
[1:39:56] | she had nothing to prove to those blowhard assholes. | 她无需向那些吹牛的混蛋证明自己 |
[1:40:00] | She quit the same day. | 她当天就辞职了 |
[1:40:07] | We got the secret bank codes off the diamond. | 我们读取了钻石上的秘密银行代码 |
[1:40:09] | And Huntress got her family money back. | 女猎人拿回了家族的钱 |
[1:40:13] | She’s using it to fund a little crime-fighting outfit. | 她用那笔钱资助了一个打击犯罪的小队 |
[1:40:18] | They call themselves the Birds of Prey. | 她们自称猛禽小队 |
[1:40:23] | I call them dorky little do-gooders. | 我称她们为傻傻善心人 |
[1:40:28] | The rock itself was worth a chunk of change, | 钻石本身值一大笔钱 |
[1:40:31] | so I pawned it. | 所以我当掉了 |
[1:40:32] | And I invested the cash in a little startup making waves in the East End. | 我用这笔钱创办了一个在东区兴风作浪的小公司 |
[1:40:35] | 哈莉·奎茵事务所 牛逼二人组 | |
[1:40:41] | And I found Bruce. | 我还找回了布鲁斯 |
[1:40:42] | He was wandering around Chinatown. | 它在唐人街流浪 |
[1:40:45] | I guess it proves the theory that hyenas really do have nine lives. | 我想这证明了鬣狗确实有九条命 |
[1:41:09] | Yeah, yeah. I made the kid my apprentice. | 没错啦 我让小鬼当了我的学徒 |
[1:41:12] | Call me a softy. | 随你们说我心软 |
[1:41:15] | I dare ya. | 你们敢吗 |
[1:48:41] | Are you dummies still sitting there? | 你们这些傻瓜还在看吗 |
[1:48:43] | Fine. Since you stuck it out this long, | 好吧 既然你们坚持了这么久 |
[1:48:45] | I’ll tell you a super-duper secret secret. | 我告诉你们一个超级大秘密 |
[1:48:48] | But you can’t tell anyone. | 但你们不能告诉别人 |
[1:48:49] | Okay. Did you know that Batman… | 你们知道蝙蝠侠… |