英文名称:Birds of America
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | My father left me this house. | 在18岁的时候 |
[00:55] | And the mortgage when I was 1 8. | 我爸留给我一套房子还有一屁股债 |
[01:00] | Along with his first edition of audubon birds of america | 除了他那幅美国鸟类的初版画作以外 |
[01:04] | A dying mother | 还有一个垂死的母亲 |
[01:07] | A 12-year-old sister and a 7-year-old brother. | 一个12岁的妹妹和一个7岁的弟弟 |
[01:12] | And fairly serious bowel issues. | 还遗传给我严重的肠胃问题 |
[01:19] | i didn’t do a great job raising my little brother and sister | 我并未尽到抚养弟妹的义务 |
[01:26] | Most people would agree at least one of them was unstable | 多数人会认为 至少其中一个没照顾好 |
[01:30] | Possibly insane unless you asked the other one | 也许还有精神病 说到另一个 |
[01:34] | Who can’t be considered reliable. | 她也不怎么靠得住 |
[01:39] | Dinner’s ready | 早餐准备好了 |
[01:45] | Any luck? | 怎么了 |
[01:50] | However you look at it life is an awful lot of–shit | 然而 回头观望生活就像…一坨屎 |
[02:21] | Birds of America | 美国鸟类 |
[03:11] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[03:14] | i’m sorry. what? | 不好意思 请再讲一遍 |
[03:16] | Did–? | 什么 |
[03:31] | ida csonka photography. | 艾达·琼卡摄影工作室 |
[03:33] | Hey sis it’s me. | 小妹 是我 |
[03:34] | Hey how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[03:36] | Listen jay– well l don’t want you to worry | 听着 杰…他 我不想你担心 |
[03:39] | Well he was beat up and hospitalized. | 他受伤进了医院 |
[03:44] | Then he was slightly he’s fine run over but he’s totally fine. | 然后他有点…他没事 被车碾了 但无大恙 |
[03:50] | i’ll keep you posted. | 保持联系 |
[03:52] | Good luck with the job and don’t eat while you’re driving. | 祝你工作顺利 开车时别吃东西 |
[03:56] | And no more hitchhikers right? | 别让人搭顺风车 明白吗 |
[04:13] | Hey. you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:23] | That’s good. | 真舒服 |
[04:27] | What about your classes honey? | 你的课怎么办 亲爱的 |
[04:29] | You can’t just take off. | 你不能就这样一走了之 |
[04:31] | Can you call the school or paul? | 你能帮我打给学校或保罗吗 |
[04:32] | it’s just not great timing. | 只是有点不合时机 |
[04:34] | Have l ever missed a class in seven years? | 7年来 我有跷过一堂课吗 |
[04:36] | No why do you always have to deal huh? | 没有 为什么每次都要你来处理 |
[04:39] | Why can’t lda deal with something for once? | 难道就不能让艾达去处理一次 |
[04:41] | ida is nowhere near here. she’s on her way to a shoot a paid one. | 艾达现正在千里之外 在去做一次有偿拍摄的路上 |
[04:44] | A paid shoot that would be a slight change. | 有偿拍摄 转性了嘛 |
[04:48] | So are you gonna be long? | 那你要去多久 |
[04:49] | i’ll call you when l know what’s happening. | 了解具体情况后 我会打给你的 |
[04:52] | Okay drive carefully. | 好的 小心开车 |
[05:18] | Well bye. | 再见 |
[05:32] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[05:33] | No thank you ! | 不用 该谢你 |
[06:00] | Don’t you want to get settled? | 你不下车吗 |
[06:02] | i don’t live here. | 我不住这儿 |
[06:03] | You moved? | 你搬家了? |
[06:05] | About a month ago. | 大概一个月前搬的 |
[06:08] | Then what–? | 然后呢 |
[06:27] | Are you doing drugs again?we can do another rehab | 你又吸毒了? 我们可以再去戒毒所 |
[06:30] | i told you morrie l no longer try to heighten | 莫瑞 我跟你说过 |
[06:33] | Or dull my senses artificially. l’m really a new person. | 我不会再重蹈覆辙 我已重新做人 |
[06:39] | And where exactly does this new person live? | 那你这个新人到底住在哪呢 |
[06:47] | This is where l sleep. | 这就是我的卧室 |
[06:50] | i gathered leaves for the mattress. | 我拾了些树叶当床垫 |
[06:52] | You wouldn’t believe how comfortable it is. | 你不会相信 那有多么舒适 |
[06:57] | What are you eating? | 那你吃什么 |
[06:59] | The future is in the ground. | 吃的还没发芽呢 |
[07:01] | i’ve planted seeds. | 我播了一些种子 |
[07:05] | i wanna live clean. l’m not a burden out here. | 我想远离城市 在这儿我不会有负担 |
[07:08] | Burden? | 负担 |
[07:09] | Hear the birds? l sit | 听到鸟叫声了吗 席地而坐 |
[07:13] | i see snakes. | 观看蛇… |
[07:14] | There’s a beaver. | 这还有海狸 |
[07:17] | Can you believe that morrie? a beaver | 你能相信吗 莫瑞 有海狸 |
[07:21] | i’m good morrie. | 我很好 莫瑞 |
[07:23] | What? were you afraid to call again for cash? | 干吗 你怕又要向我伸手要钱 |
[07:30] | No. l want to try having less. | 不是 我想少要点 |
[07:38] | See what my life would be like without all the– | 没了所有的东西 我的生活怎么样 |
[07:43] | Stuff the noise. | 那些喧嚣 |
[07:48] | Where is your stuff? | 你的东西跑哪去了 |
[07:50] | i gave everything away. | 我把一切都扔了 |
[07:53] | Everything? | 一切 |
[07:55] | Every last thing. | 一点没剩 |
[07:58] | Not dad’s first edition of audubon birds of america? | 没把爸爸的美国鸟类初版画作扔了吧 |
[08:04] | Not your card collection? | 还有你收集的卡片 |
[08:20] | What if you took a break and stayed with us for a bit? | 何不出去透透气 跟我们一起住段时间 |
[08:26] | Please? | 诚挚邀请你 |
[08:32] | Oh ! nice lunch break. do you need a hand? | 很丰盛的午餐噢 需要我帮忙吗 |
[08:35] | No thank you ! l’m okay. | 不用 谢谢 我能行 |
[08:37] | How’s the little one today? | 小孩今天还好吗 |
[08:39] | Sleeping thank goodness. lt was a rough night. | 在睡觉呢 谢天谢地 真是个难熬的夜晚 |
[08:41] | Take a nap. l’ll watch him. | 去睡会吧 我帮你看着他 |
[08:43] | Oh once l finish with this disaster. | 等我先把这些搞定 |
[08:46] | U m hey paul said morrie wasn’t in school. | 保罗说 今天莫瑞没去上班 |
[08:50] | is there an emergency? | 有什么紧急事要办吗 |
[08:52] | Yes! well what else would keep mr. dedication out of school right? | 是的 还有什么事会让劳模跷班呢 |
[08:55] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[08:57] | Well yeah no jay had an accident. | 还好 就是杰出了点意外 |
[09:00] | it wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[09:02] | Got clipped by a car. | 被车撞了一下 |
[09:03] | Oh my gosh! no! | 天呐 怎么会 |
[09:05] | He’s gonna be okay. morrie’s gonna bring him home for dinner. | 他没事 莫瑞将带他回来吃饭 |
[09:09] | Oh is only jay coming home? | 就杰一个人回家吗 |
[09:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:13] | Paul loves you guys it’s just that– | 保罗很喜欢你们 只是… |
[09:15] | i know. and l agree. | 我明白 我也同意 |
[09:17] | What is it with morrie’s family and accidents? | 跟莫瑞的家人还有意外打交道 感觉怎么样 |
[09:22] | Oh duty calls. | 孩子醒了 |
[09:24] | i’ll see you in a little while. | 待会见 |
[09:26] | Yep. | 好的 |
[09:47] | Hi jay. | 好啊 杰 |
[09:49] | Oh my gosh. | 天呐 |
[09:56] | You must be famished. | 你肯定饿坏了吧 |
[09:59] | No not especially. | 没有 不是特别饿 |
[10:01] | Well this is nice. | 真善解人意 |
[10:07] | Did you want to change before we– | 在吃饭之前 你要先去梳洗一下吗 |
[10:09] | No. | 不用 |
[10:10] | No. okay. | 不用 那好吧 |
[10:16] | Alright. i am gonna fix you some– | 好的 我将要为你们准备一些… |
[10:23] | is that meat meat or is that soy meat? | 那是肉吗 肉还是酱肉 |
[10:27] | Soy meat? | 酱肉 |
[10:28] | Are you a vegetarian? | 你是个素食主义者吗 |
[10:31] | A vegan. | 纯素主义者 |
[10:33] | Oh i’m sorry i didn’t know. | 很抱歉 我不知道 |
[10:35] | Oh that’s okay. jay can have a caesar salad | 没关系 杰可以吃凯撒沙拉 |
[10:38] | And some garlic bread. | 还有蒜茸面包 |
[10:41] | i’m a– i’m a vegan. | 我是…是个纯素主义者 |
[10:43] | No animal products. | 不吃任何动物产品 |
[10:46] | You go ahead. | 你们先吃吧 |
[10:48] | Not even cheese or butter? | 奶酪或者黄油都不行吗 |
[10:52] | Milk is for calves– To suckle. | 牛奶是给小孩吃的 |
[11:01] | Honey why don’t you sit down and i’ll find something. | 亲爱的 你先休息下吧 我来找 |
[11:04] | How–about– some–oatmeal? | 吃燕麦片怎么样 |
[11:08] | Great. can’t have oatmeal for dinner. | -很好 -正餐不能只吃燕麦片 |
[11:11] | Why not? | 为什么不可以 |
[11:12] | We’ll get some veggie stuff. we’ll stock up. | 我们会去买些素食 去进货储备着 |
[11:15] | Stock up? | 进货储备 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | Well this is nice isn’t it? | 这真是温馨 是吧 |
[11:39] | Paul and laura got a dog– | 保罗跟劳拉养的那只狗 |
[11:43] | That relieves itself on our lawn many times a day. | 经常在我们的花园大小便 |
[11:46] | That’s okay that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:48] | That’s okay. | 真的没关系 |
[11:52] | Did you say anything? | 有跟他们讲过吗 |
[11:54] | We can’t. | 我不能讲 |
[11:55] | We can’t do anything. we’d like to really not yet. | 我们不能做任何事 我们倒是想 但真的不行 |
[12:00] | Paul is one of the faculty members | 保罗是大学教学人员之一 |
[12:02] | Who recommended me for tenure. | 是他推荐我做长期教员 |
[12:03] | And he’s on the board of regents | 他是大学董事会成员 |
[12:06] | And he golfs with the provost. | 还有他经常跟教务长打高尔夫 |
[12:08] | And i need his support. | 我需要他撑着 |
[12:10] | No that’s not what you need. | 不 那不是你需要的 |
[12:16] | i’m gonna get those dishes done. | 我先去把菜弄好 |
[12:22] | Your room’s all ready for you jay. | 杰 你的房间都准备好了 |
[12:24] | i left clean towels on the bed. | 在你床上 我放了条干净的毛巾 |
[12:25] | i think i’m gonna stay in the attic. | 我想要住在阁楼 |
[12:27] | Why? there’s nothing up there. | 为什么 上面空空如也 |
[12:29] | The cot still up there? | 儿时的床还在上面吧 |
[12:31] | Oh jay you might as well sleep on the ground. | 杰 你倒不如睡地板算了 |
[12:33] | i really think you’d be more comfortable in your room. | 我真觉得你睡房间里会比较舒服 |
[12:37] | i’d like to stay in the attic. | 我想住阁楼 |
[12:43] | Okay. i’ll give it a quick sweep. | 好吧 我马上去打扫一下 |
[12:50] | You know what i really don’t want to find? | 我真不想找我弟弟回来… |
[12:53] | My little brother swinging from a rafter in the attic. | 就让他睡在摇摆不定的阁楼上 |
[12:57] | i already told you morrie. | 莫瑞 我已经跟你讲过 |
[12:59] | J ust because i was laying in the road doesn’t mean i was trying to– | 只因我露宿街头 并不意味我没试过… |
[13:02] | Did you fall down? | 你有跌倒过吗 |
[13:04] | Did you pass out? | 你有喝醉过吗 |
[13:06] | Were you trying to–Feel. | 你有试过去感受吗 |
[13:39] | His five-year-old daughter was | 上星期 他5岁的女儿 |
[13:42] | Sexually assaulted last week is asking other parents | 遭受性虐待 因此警戒其他父母 |
[13:44] | To make sure their children use the buddy system– | 确保他们的孩子 实行结伴同行制 |
[14:02] | Coming up tips from our medical expert dr. emily copenose. | 接下来 是我们医学专家艾蜜莉·寇努斯医生的提议 |
[14:09] | The most beautiful thing in your life– | 在你生活中 最美的事是 |
[14:11] | Emily’s a nice name don’t you think? | 艾蜜莉是个好名字 你觉得呢 |
[14:14] | How about copenose? | 寇努斯怎么样 |
[15:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:15] | What’s going on? he alright? | 怎么了 他没事吧 |
[15:19] | Jay? | 杰 |
[15:20] | i called Ida and she said | 我打给艾达了 |
[15:21] | She’s gonna come to stay with us for a bit. | 她说 她要来跟我们住一段时间 |
[15:24] | Hello? good morning | 有人吗 早上好 |
[15:27] | isn’t that great? | 那样不好吗 |
[15:30] | Hi ! how are you? a little angel ! | 你好吗 小天使 |
[15:35] | He a good little boy! | 他真是个乖孩子 |
[15:38] | Hi laura! | 你好 劳拉 |
[15:39] | Hi morrie how’s it going? | 你好 莫瑞 好吗 |
[15:42] | How’s jay? | 杰好吗 |
[15:45] | Better than ever. | 再好不过了 |
[15:46] | Oh ! hi ! welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[15:49] | it’s so nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:52] | Well yeah really! hey you wanna meet my little guy? | 当然 要看看我的小宝贝吗 |
[15:56] | Here. say hi. hi jay. | 来 打招呼 你好 杰 |
[16:00] | is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[16:03] | Yeah why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[16:07] | His head is misshapen. | 他的头有点怪异 |
[16:12] | is that a condition? | 是什么病吗 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:14] | He had a little accident. | 他出了点意外… |
[16:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
[16:21] | Are you trying to sabotage me? | 你在给我故意搞破坏吗 |
[16:23] | The truth can set you free. | 真理能让你得到解放 |
[16:26] | No tenure can set me free. | 不 长期聘用才能让我解放 |
[16:28] | We’re not even sure he can see properly. | 我们甚至不能确保 他能真实地看清事物 |
[16:32] | To take a sabbatical or a vacation for the first time in seven years. | 七年来 第一次给自己放假 |
[16:38] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[16:40] | Ooh. we’re gonna be late! | 我们要迟到了 |
[16:43] | Do me a favor. you know the pin number. | 帮我个忙 你知道密码吧 |
[16:46] | Go buy yourself some clothes | 去给自己买些衣服 |
[16:47] | Or some soy nuts or mashed fish oil. | 大豆仁或者鱼油酱吧 |
[17:29] | Acceleration as we know refers to the change in velocity over time. | 据我们所知 变速归结于随着时间来改变速度 |
[17:34] | S l unit of acceleration is meters per second squared or– | 变速的单位是米 每秒每平方… |
[17:47] | Since the average speed of an object is determined | 或是一个物体的平均速率由 |
[17:52] | By dividing the distance the object travels by the– | 区分物体通过… 移动的距离而决定 |
[17:58] | We are out of time. | 下课时间到了 |
[18:33] | Hey buddy. you’re still here? | 伙计 你还在呢 |
[18:35] | Yeah. grant application. | 是的 在填补助金申请书 |
[18:37] | i spoke to laura at lunch. | 午饭的时候 我跟劳拉讲过 |
[18:39] | She told me jay is not doing too well. you poor guy. | 她告诉我杰出了点事 你个可怜的家伙 |
[18:42] | Yeah. thanks. | 是的 多谢关心 |
[18:44] | How you do it. some kind of brain injury? | 你打算怎么办 像是有点脑受损 |
[18:48] | Well l don’t know about that | 我不知道 |
[18:50] | But something seems to be–awry. | 但貌似有点不正常 |
[18:53] | i think he was very insulting to laura today. | 我觉得今天他对劳拉很无礼 |
[18:56] | No! | 没关系 |
[18:58] | betty and i both feel terrible | 贝蒂和我俩 感觉糟透了 |
[19:00] | We don’t have to have dinner. | 我们不必一起吃晚餐 |
[19:00] | No! i mean i wouldn’t care but laura– | 好的 我不会介意 但劳拉她 |
[19:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:05] | Maybe jay could just– | 也许只要杰… |
[19:06] | Sure he wouldn’t want to come. | 当然 他不会想来的 |
[19:09] | i mean he’d be fine not coming. | 他不来会更好 |
[19:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:17] | You are really something. heroic. i mean it. | 你真是 很有气概 说真的 |
[19:20] | i mean it i do. | 说真的 真的 |
[19:25] | i mean jay’s always been kinda– | 杰总是有点… |
[19:27] | Well he was just a little kid when dad died. | 当爸爸去世的时候 他还只是个小孩子 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[19:30] | And mom. right away. | 接着妈妈也去世了 |
[19:33] | That’s true and these things can be in the genes. | 那是事实 群带基因吧 |
[19:42] | ”anyhoo” you must be doing something right. | 不管如何 你这样做是对的 |
[19:46] | You’re looking awful damn good for someone so beleaguered. | 琐事烦身 你还那么悠然自得 |
[19:49] | i’ll see you later | 待会见 |
[20:02] | Ida csonka photography. | 艾达·琼卡摄影工作室 |
[20:04] | Hi therel | 你好 是我 |
[20:05] | Hey morrie what’s up? | 莫瑞 什么事 |
[20:07] | Okay if we postponed your visit a bit? | 我们想你回家的时间能稍微延后一点 |
[20:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:10] | Well i just don’t think this is the ideal time | 我只是觉得你现在回家的 |
[20:14] | For you to come home. | 时机还不大成熟 |
[20:18] | say anythhing What’s wrong? | 说话 怎么了 |
[20:19] | Nothing. i just thought that you were one of two people | 没事 我只是认为你是两人中 |
[20:23] | Who actually wanted me to come home. | 真正想我回家的人 |
[20:25] | Of course. i always want you to come home. | 当然 我一直都想要你回家 |
[20:28] | i know. | 我知道 |
[20:29] | i’m glad you understand. | 很高兴你能理解 |
[20:32] | Jay’s gonna be here a while at least a month. | 杰要在这儿呆一段时间 至少得一个月 |
[20:36] | i would like to accommodate you l really would | 我也想答应你 真的想 |
[20:39] | There’s just one problem. | 但有个问题 |
[20:41] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[21:01] | Oh my god. are you alright? you look terrible. | 天呐 你还好吧 你看起来糟透了 |
[21:08] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[21:10] | i do? | 是吗 |
[21:11] | No you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[21:12] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[21:14] | No she doesn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[21:16] | Well i haven’t slept all night. | 我整晚没睡 |
[21:17] | Still eating yourself? | 还在抽烟 |
[21:20] | i wish. | 我乐意 |
[21:22] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[21:23] | i do? | 是吗 |
[21:25] | Gosh lda it’s been ages you look great. | 上帝 艾达 好久不见 越变越漂亮了 |
[21:27] | i do? | 是吗 |
[21:28] | Hey Ida. | 好吗 艾达 |
[21:30] | Hi betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[21:31] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:32] | i’m fine how are you? | 很好 你好吗 |
[21:33] | Oh ! I’m fine how are you? | 我很好 你好吗 |
[21:37] | i’m fine. how are you? | 我很好 你好吗 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:08] | it’s so weird being back here. | 回到这儿 感觉好怪 |
[22:13] | Because of gary? | 因为加理吗 |
[22:21] | ida your room is all ready. | 艾达 你的房间都准备好了 |
[22:23] | There’s fresh towels on the bed. | 床上放有新的毛巾 |
[22:25] | i’m gonna stay in the basement if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我要住地下室 |
[22:28] | it’s out of control. | 这不大好 |
[22:29] | i don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[22:32] | it’s too bizarre staying in my old room. | 住我以前的房间 太怪异了 |
[22:36] | Hello? hi nancy. | 你好 南希 |
[22:39] | Well we just sat down to dinner but what’s up? | 我们刚坐下吃午饭 什么事 |
[22:43] | Why is it bizarre? | 为什么觉得怪异 |
[22:44] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:45] | isn’t it weird sleeping in mom and dad’s room? | 睡在爸妈的房间 难道不觉得奇怪吗 |
[22:47] | Really? that is strange. | 真的吗 那有点奇怪 |
[22:50] | i’ll call you back when we’re done. thanks nancy. sorry. | 了解清楚了 我再打给你 谢谢 南希 很抱歉 |
[22:56] | That was nancy kennedy on the phone. | 是南希·肯尼迪的电话 |
[22:58] | Jay she says you gave her something today on brock street? | 杰 她说你今天在布鲁克大街上给了她点东西 |
[23:02] | Nancy kennedy? is she. . . | 南希·肯尼迪 那个 |
[23:05] | The blonde with the false chest? | 金发碧眼 又隆胸的女人吗 |
[23:09] | implants? | 隆胸 |
[23:11] | i think so. | 我认为是的 |
[23:12] | i wondered about that. | 我想知道 |
[23:13] | i don’t remember nancy. | 我不记得南希 |
[23:14] | The blonde with the false chest? | 金发碧眼 又隆胸的女人 |
[23:16] | Anyway. she said jay gave her 20 dollars. | 不管怎样 她说杰给了她20美元 |
[23:20] | She said you gave a lot of people 20 dollars. | 她说你给很多人20美元 |
[23:23] | is 25 a lot of people? | 25个人 多吗 |
[23:26] | You gave 25 people 20 dollars? | 你给25个人 每人20美元 |
[23:31] | i hope– | 我希望 |
[23:33] | i know that’s not the 500 dollars l gave you. | 我知道那500美元不是我给你的 |
[23:39] | Honey why did you do that? | 亲爱的 你干吗那么做 |
[23:51] | Another bill for the washer-dryer came today. | 今天又一干洗机的账单来了 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:57] | There’s a lot of bills piling up. | 还有一大堆账单 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:00] | Have your new washer and dryer made you happy? | 新的干洗机 有让你感到开心吗 |
[24:06] | Yes jay they have. | 有 杰 很开心 |
[24:11] | Would you like to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[24:12] | i would. | 想知道 |
[24:17] | Because now | 因为现在 |
[24:20] | i don’t have to spend twenty minutes in the morning | 早上去上班之前 |
[24:22] | Before i go to work at the bank | 我不用再花20分钟去银行 |
[24:25] | Scraping soap particles and residue off morrie’s and my clothes. | 把肥皂碎屑从莫瑞和我的衣服上刮下来 |
[24:30] | Because now i have a washing machine | 因为现在我有洗衣机了 |
[24:34] | That doesn’t bump or quake or travel halfway across the basement | 那玩意不会晕的七昏八呛的在地下室乱跑 |
[24:38] | When you put more than three items in one load. | 当你放进去超过3件以上衣服的时候 |
[24:40] | i remember that. it was like possessed. | 我会记住的 这就像鬼上身 |
[24:46] | Because now i have a dryer | 因为我现在有烘干机了 |
[24:50] | Which is just that. a dryer. | 只是一个烘干机 |
[24:53] | A device that removes | 一个可以除去 |
[24:57] | Significant amounts of moisture from clothing | 衣服上的水的设备 |
[25:02] | And renders them completely – not just partially – dry. | 而且可以把它们完全-不是部分的-烘干 |
[25:07] | So yes my new washer and dryer have made me very happy. | 所以 我的新洗碗机和烘干机给我带来了快乐 |
[25:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[25:37] | Morrie’s always helped you hasn’t he Ida? | 莫瑞总是在帮你 是不是 |
[25:40] | Every time you’ve called every six months or so. | 每隔六个月 你总会打电话来 |
[25:47] | i will pay him back eventually. | 我最后总会把人情还给他的 |
[25:49] | You can pay him back now. | 你现在去把这个人情还了 |
[25:50] | leave tomorrow Ida. please. first thing. | 明天再说吧 艾达 首要的事情 |
[25:54] | Did you just say that to me? | 你有没有跟我说过这事 |
[25:55] | i know and i’m sorry. but i know you understand. | 我知道 我很抱歉 但我知道你明白 |
[25:58] | How many years have you guys been tiptoeing around paul and laura? | 你们这些人在保罗和劳拉面前小心翼翼多少年了 |
[26:02] | is this my parents’ creme de menthe? | 这是我父母的法国红酒吗 |
[26:04] | i don’t know. it was there when morrie and i started dating. | 我不知道 我和莫瑞开始约会时它就在那儿了 |
[26:07] | Morrie’s a great teacher. | 莫瑞是个好老师 |
[26:09] | Paul is not gonna punish him just because i came to see jay. | 保罗不会惩罚他的因为我是去见杰的 |
[26:12] | is that the only reason you came? i mean Ida please. | 这就是你去见的唯一理由 我是说 艾达 拜托 |
[26:15] | Just please stay away from gary’s for the next couple of weeks. | 底下几周请和加理家的人保持距离 拜托了 |
[26:19] | He’s really been doing well. | 他真的做的不错 |
[26:20] | He’s finally back up on– | 他最后还是收回他的 |
[26:22] | His feet. you mean back on his feet? | 他的脚 你是说 收回他的脚 |
[26:24] | You were gonna say back on his feet. | 你刚才这么说了 |
[26:26] | it has been two years you never even called him. | 2年过去了你甚至都没联系过他 |
[26:30] | if you mess with gary now if you mess with gary’s engagement | 如果你现在和加理乱搞 破坏他的婚约 |
[26:33] | Paul’s already furious with morrie. that would just be it for us. | 保罗已经对莫瑞极其不满了 他也会对我们这样的 |
[26:36] | Engagement? | 订婚 |
[26:38] | Oh sweetie. oh surely you heard? | 宝贝儿 你该听说了吧 |
[26:44] | Gary is marrying ellen thomas. | 加理和艾伦·托马斯结婚了 |
[27:39] | Thank you for the smooth ride officer. | 多谢你的顺风车 警官 |
[27:51] | What are you doing here? | 你干嘛呢 |
[27:52] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[27:53] | Will. | 威尔 |
[27:55] | Will who? | 威尔什么 |
[27:59] | Actually i think it was phil. | 实际上 我以为他是菲尔 |
[28:01] | it was phil. it was a phil. | 应该是菲尔 应该是 |
[28:05] | Sex. you should try it it’s fun. | 性爱 你应该试试看 很有意思 |
[28:09] | You know what they say morrie? | 你知道他们说什么 莫瑞 |
[28:11] | Everything in moderation including moderation. | 一切都很好 自我调节 |
[28:16] | Loosen your belt a bit. your robe. loosen your robe. | 你瘦了一点 你的睡袍 把睡袍脱掉 |
[28:20] | You don’t wanna see that. | 你肯定不想看到这个 |
[28:22] | i ‘ve seen it but that’s not what i meant. | 我看过这个了 但这不是我想看到的 |
[28:24] | You’ve seen it. when did you see it? | 你看过这个 你什么时候看到的 |
[28:26] | Jay and i used to look out the window when you’d sneak out back | 杰和我习惯从窗户看着你瞧瞧溜回来 |
[28:30] | And you’d go behind the bush and you know? | 看着你从灌木丛后面溜走 你知道么 |
[28:34] | You need to think about your behavior. it isn’t safe. | 你得考虑一些你的行为 这不安全 |
[28:38] | You could get tenure tomorrow | 或许明天你就能转成全职 |
[28:42] | After seven years of inhaling paul and laura’s farts | 等你闻了七年保罗和劳拉的屁 |
[28:48] | And get hit by a meteor. | 然后被流星撞一下 |
[28:51] | life is short. | 生命很短暂 |
[28:53] | life isn’t that short. | 生命没有那么短 |
[28:55] | The average life span of a male in north america is 7 0. | 北美的平均年龄差不多70岁 |
[28:57] | What’s the average life span of this family? | 这个家庭平均年龄大概多少岁 |
[29:01] | i ‘ve chosen to plan for my future. | 我已经给我人生做了安排 |
[29:04] | As for fun you and jay can keep living it up in ravines | 为了找乐子 你和杰可以在山谷里做些什么生存游戏 |
[29:09] | And pretending to be artists and photographers. | 装成艺术家和摄影师之类 |
[29:11] | i am a photographer. | 我是个摄像师 |
[29:12] | You look exhausted. | 你看上挺疲惫的 |
[29:14] | Well i just haven’t been sleeping. | 好吧 我只是睡不着 |
[29:18] | Anyway. sorry about what l insinuated. | 不过 我之前挖苦你了 抱歉 |
[29:23] | i ‘m sure that you and betty have a wonderful sex life. | 我敢肯定你和贝蒂性生活很和谐 |
[29:30] | We do have it. | 没错 |
[29:47] | i’m worried about jay. | 我很担心杰 |
[29:52] | How do you get run over without breaking a bone? | 为什么你被车碾过连一根骨头都没伤着 |
[29:55] | Carefully. | 小心点 |
[30:00] | i don’t want to have to but he could hurt himself or someone else. | 我可没必要 但他可能会伤害 |
[30:04] | Well but commit him? | 好吧 答应他了 |
[30:08] | He’s not mentally ill. | 他又不是神经病 |
[30:13] | He’s he’s emotionally ill. | 他是 他是抑郁症 |
[30:15] | No not ill. he’s disconnected. | 不 不是病 他是难以沟通 |
[30:18] | Sometimes these things run in families. | 有时候这种病会在家族传播 |
[30:20] | Except dad was not crazy. dad had an accident | 除非 老爸没有发疯 老爸出了场事故 |
[30:22] | And dad was eccentric and so is jay. | 于是就变的这么怪怪的了 杰也是如此 |
[30:25] | Dad was more than eccentric. | 老爸不仅是怪怪的 |
[30:28] | # it’s the story | 这是个故事 |
[30:34] | # life is made up of all that you lose ## | 生命是由所有你失去的东西组成的 |
[30:36] | Go to sleep. | 去睡觉吧 |
[30:38] | Yes dad. | 好吧 父亲 |
[30:52] | Ida? | 艾达 |
[31:46] | i find brains attractive | 我发现布莱恩吸引人的地方 |
[31:48] | And the only muscle that counts | 在于他唯一可看的肌肉 |
[31:50] | is this one. | 就是这个 |
[32:45] | Oh lord ! | 我的天 |
[32:49] | i was watching pornography. | 我刚看完A片 |
[33:07] | That was pretty funny huh? lord I | 有意思吧 额滴神啊 |
[33:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[33:20] | My clothes are in the wash. | 我妈在洗澡 |
[33:22] | You were gettin’ kind of ripe. | 你有机会了 |
[33:29] | Why were you lying down on the road? | 你刚才干嘛躺在路中间 |
[33:33] | You depressed? | 心情低落吗 |
[33:38] | like wanting to kill yourself depressed? | 心情沮丧要自杀吗 |
[33:40] | No. | 不 |
[33:42] | Sure? | 确定 |
[33:51] | When you’re little | 你小的时候 |
[33:55] | You’re clean. | 你很爱整洁 |
[33:57] | There’s electricity in your fingertips. | 动作麻利得很 |
[34:01] | And then you you steel up | 然后 你…你立即 |
[34:05] | And pour shit inside and– | 往里面拉了泡屎然后 |
[34:09] | Buy things and god stockpiled us | 买些东西把它装起来 |
[34:13] | Already. | 已经好了 |
[34:17] | i just don’t want to wake up and turn into that. | 我可不像一觉醒来变成那样 |
[34:19] | Morrie? | 莫瑞 |
[34:21] | We all have to take care of him. | 我们都得照顾他 |
[34:25] | He’s so fucking fragile. | 他真是他妈的太脆弱了 |
[34:33] | Hey do you think you need to be on something? | 你想 你要不要谁帮帮你 |
[34:42] | Honey if you’re gonna live totally outside the lines | 宝贝 如果你长此以往 |
[34:47] | All the people moving on the inside of them | 所有搬进来的人 |
[34:52] | Are gonna flatten you. | 都会痛扁你 |
[35:06] | i think you are a genius | 你真是个天才 |
[35:15] | But you gotta lighten up. | 你得听好了 |
[35:29] | Sunday’s my birthday. | 周日是我生日 |
[35:36] | Hey you still here? | 你还在吗 |
[35:38] | it would appear so. | 那玩意要出现了 |
[35:40] | So you got yourself a full house now. | 现在你们一家团聚了吧 |
[35:43] | Yeah. she came in to see jay. | 是啊 她来看杰的 |
[35:46] | You poor guy. i heard her roll in last night around 3. | 你个可怜虫 我听说她昨晚一直high到3点 |
[35:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:51] | You i feel bad for. | 你 我感觉很糟 |
[35:53] | How old is she now? | 她多大了 |
[35:54] | She’s gonna be wow 32. | 她马上32了 |
[35:56] | Phil anderson can’t be more than 22 23. | 菲尔·安德森也就22 23岁 |
[35:59] | So i guess you’ll want to cancel dinner sunday night. | 我猜你准备取消周日晚的宴会 |
[36:02] | No no. of course– | 不 不用了 |
[36:05] | Ida won’t be there. | 艾达不会去的 |
[36:07] | You do what you want kiddo. | 做你想做的吧 朋友 |
[36:09] | You’re my best friend. i just uh i love you. | 你是我最好的朋友 我只是 我喜欢你 |
[36:12] | i love you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[36:15] | i can’t imagine she’d have the gall to contact my brother. | 我真不敢想象她和我弟弟有过什么联系 |
[36:20] | No way. | 没门 |
[36:22] | i know you’ll see that that doesn’t happen but– | 我知道你不想看到这个发生 但是 |
[36:25] | Having to still be the grownup all the time. | 一切都有可能的 |
[36:29] | That you? let that genie out of the bottle big guy. | 你干的 让那个阿拉丁妖怪从神灯跑出来吧 大块头 |
[36:38] | God damn it to hell ! | 去他妈的 |
[36:39] | Honey i lt’s okay. it’s okay | 宝贝没事了 没关系了 |
[36:41] | That’s twice today already. | 今天已经碰到两次了 |
[36:43] | We’ll take care of it after dinner. now let’s go. | 我们吃晚饭再回来解决 现在走吧 |
[36:49] | i thought you were going to change clothes. | 我以为你要去换衣服 |
[36:51] | i washed these. | 我把这些洗了 |
[36:59] | So the weekend? | 那么 周末 |
[37:01] | Yes. so guys betty and i | 大家听着 贝蒂和我 |
[37:04] | Would like to treat both of you to dinner sunday night at shitake. | 我们准备请你们周日晚上出去吃 |
[37:09] | Yum. what’s the occasion? | 成 大概几点 |
[37:12] | Paul and laura are coming over. | 保罗和劳拉也会来 |
[37:17] | So you want us to clear out. | 所以你想让我们去打扫 |
[37:18] | it’s been set up for a month. we have to do it. | 这事筹划了一个月了 咱们该实施了 |
[37:21] | You don’t mind do you? | 你不介意吧 是不 |
[37:23] | Mm. i don’t have to clean up their shit. | 我没必要去打扫他们的粪便 |
[37:37] | Stop moving your foot. | 脚别动了 |
[37:40] | She was the fifth child accosted in a month. | 她是本月第15个被搭讪的孩子 |
[37:43] | Police are asking anyone with information to contact authorities | 警察要求任何有消息的人报警 |
[37:46] | As the suspect is still at large. | 嫌疑人范围还没定 |
[37:48] | Maybe we don’t have to wait for tenure. | 也许我们不用等太久 |
[37:51] | Maybe we should just start trying? | 也许我们现在可以试试 |
[37:55] | Sometimes it takes a long time. | 有时候花的时间太多了 |
[37:56] | We have to wait for tenure. | 我们得我转全职 |
[38:16] | Honey. good morning. | 早安宝贝儿 |
[38:19] | Good morning. hi. time to get up. | 早安 该起床了 |
[38:23] | isn’t it sunday? | 今天不是周末么 |
[38:24] | i know. we have so much to do. | 我知道 我们还有很多事儿 |
[38:26] | They’re gonna be here at 6: 30 and– | 他们6点半就到了 |
[38:28] | We have to marinate and clean the garden | 我们应该清理一下花园 |
[38:30] | And i think some of the stuff where we’ve hung it | 而且我认为其中一些 应该挂起来的东西 |
[38:32] | is just not in the right place. | 挂错了 |
[38:34] | Maybe we should just switch it around in the living room? | 也许我们应该把起居室换个摆设 |
[38:37] | But i’m not sure if i have the right nails. | 但我不确定如果我是否有足够的钉子 |
[38:39] | The ones that don’t make the bad holes. | 这些不会破坏墙 |
[38:48] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[38:51] | Can we redo this someday? | 我们今天后能翻修一下吗 |
[38:53] | i like it. | 我喜欢它 |
[38:55] | it’s just so obviously old. | 看上去挺旧的 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:12] | How’s a hundred dollars? | 一百美元够不 |
[39:14] | That’s too much. | 太多了 |
[39:15] | i want you to have a nice dinner. | 我想你们吃得开怀 |
[39:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[39:27] | Bye. | 走了 |
[39:28] | Bye sweetie. | 再见 甜心 |
[39:30] | No oh ! no. ah ! have fun ! | 不要 你们也要开心点 |
[39:35] | And closes | 抱抱 |
[39:54] | You cannot tell morrie | 你别跟莫瑞说 |
[39:57] | But did you know | 你怎么知道 |
[39:59] | That he was born with a little teeny tiny vestigial tail? | 他生下来就带着一条小辫子 |
[40:06] | He was not. | 他不是 |
[40:07] | Ah mom told me. | 妈说的 |
[40:09] | it happens once in a while. | 有一次出现过 |
[40:10] | it was an inch and a half long. | 这玩意儿有1英寸半那么长 |
[40:15] | She swore to me! | 她向我发誓了 |
[40:17] | She did. she swore it to me. | 没错 她向我发誓了 |
[40:21] | They had to have it removed surgically. | 还带他到医院动手术割了 |
[40:26] | Too bad he didn’t keep it. | 太糟了他没能保住 |
[40:31] | At least we would have known when he was happy. | 至少我们知道他如何快乐了 |
[40:34] | So i look over and the kid is covered head to toe in strained carrots. | 当我看过去那个孩子整身都是臭萝卜 |
[40:39] | Ten seconds i didn’t have my eye on him. | 我有10秒没看他 |
[40:41] | Can i top you off there young lady? | 我能帮你完成化妆吗 小女孩 |
[40:43] | i don’t want to get brandon drunk. | 我不想让布兰登喝醉 |
[40:44] | No. | 不会的 |
[40:46] | These are so good ! | 他们都挺好 |
[40:47] | Thank you ! it’s real limes. | 谢谢你 这真的是甜橙 |
[40:49] | Maybe just a little more. it shouldn’t hurt. | 或许就多一点点 没事的 |
[40:52] | Time to light the eternal flame. | 该把长明灯火点燃了 |
[40:55] | Hello? anyone here? | -有人吗 |
[40:57] | Hi. can i help you? | 你好 需要帮忙吗 |
[41:00] | Yeah i need to find jay. is he here? | 是啊 我找杰 他在吗 |
[41:03] | Sweetie jay isn’t here right now. | 宝贝 杰现在不在家 |
[41:06] | Pop around tomorrow. we’ll give him a message. | 明天再来吧 我们会转告的了 |
[41:08] | Who should i say? | 请问你是… |
[41:10] | His wife. | 他老婆 |
[41:13] | But i can’t pop around tomorrow. | 但我不确定明天在 |
[41:14] | i hitched from the city | 我从城里搭车来的 |
[41:16] | And i need to see him tonight. it’s important. | 我今晚得见到他 这很重要 |
[41:19] | Well i’m sure whatever it is could wait. | 好吧 我只能肯定你肯定需要等会儿 |
[41:21] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[41:24] | The cops are looking for him. | 警察在找他 |
[41:26] | They want his d na. | 要他提供DNA样本 |
[41:28] | That’s absurd. why would they want that? | 奇怪 他们为什么要抓他 |
[41:31] | They said he got arrested last week for touching a little girl. | 他们说他上周因为强奸小姑娘被逮捕了 |
[41:43] | let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[41:46] | Oh my. | 天啊 |
[41:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:55] | She is not staying here. | 她不能住在这里 |
[41:57] | We don’t need to put jay in an institution. this is an institution. | 你口口声声说不用送他是收容所 这里就是一间 |
[42:01] | She’ll just stay here until we talk to jay and clear things up. | 她会待在这里直到我们把杰喊来把这些收拾干净 |
[42:05] | Whoa clear what? we’re fucked ! we’re totally fucking fucked ! | 收拾什么 我们被耍了 我们都他妈都耍了 |
[42:09] | How many years have we been kissing their asses and for what? | 我们被他们逗着玩了多少年 为什么 |
[42:13] | Did you see their faces as they ran for cover? | 你仔细看他们的脸了吗 |
[42:16] | We’re pariahs. we’re totally fucked. fucking pariahs. | 我们是被遗弃的人 我们都他妈被耍了 操他妈的 |
[42:20] | Okay the big issue right now is jay. | 现在最关键还是杰 |
[42:23] | No! the issue is me for once. it’s me. | 不是 关键是我 重复一遍 是我 |
[42:27] | i don’t even know how many eggs i have left. | 我甚至不知道我有几个卵子了 |
[42:30] | Eggs? oh. | 卵子 |
[42:32] | Oh god. it’s the last thing on your mind. | 我的神啊 这就是你脑子里唯一的年头 |
[42:34] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[42:35] | No i’m not calming down. | 我冷静不了 |
[42:36] | i am going to nancy kennedy’s | 我去找南希·肯尼迪 |
[42:38] | And i do not want you to try to stop me so shut up. | 我希望你不要阻止我 所以闭嘴吧 |
[42:41] | Are you– | 你要 |
[42:42] | Shut up! i’m taking the car! | 闭嘴 我去取车了 |
[42:49] | i don’t think he’s in there. | 我没觉得他在那 |
[42:52] | is she– | 她在 |
[42:54] | in there? that is the question. | 在哪 这是个问题 |
[42:56] | i think it’s safe to go home. now. | 现在回家最安全 |
[43:04] | Do you ever wonder if paul bought the house next to ours | 你有没有想过如果保罗买了莫瑞隔壁的房子 |
[43:07] | Thing for morrie? | 怎么办 |
[43:15] | Here. | 给 |
[43:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:25] | So how long have you and jay been married? | 你和杰结婚多久了 |
[43:30] | Six months and three days. | 6个月03天 |
[43:36] | it’s not going so great though. | 尽管生活不是很幸福 |
[43:38] | Well all marriages have their difficulties. | 家家都有难念的经 |
[43:43] | He stopped having sex a couple months ago. | 2个月前 我们的婚姻就有名无实 |
[43:46] | leads to suffering. ” | 让我很痛苦 |
[43:50] | Then he stopped talking. only wrote notes. | 然后停止说话 只是写纸条 |
[43:53] | And then he gave that up and moved to the ravine. | 然后他什么也不顾了搬入峡谷了 |
[43:58] | Well maybe not the same difficulties. | 这个情况比较特殊 |
[44:01] | i really really miss him. | 我真的 找不到他了 |
[44:06] | i’m pretty sure he never molested that kid. | 我非常肯定那孩子不是他强奸的 |
[44:12] | it’s late. where were you? | 太晚了 去哪了 |
[44:14] | it’s eleven. what’s wrong? | 11点 怎么了 |
[44:17] | Your wife is here. | 你老婆来了 |
[44:19] | Wife? | 老婆 |
[44:20] | She said you’re under suspicion for sexual assault of a child. | 她说你被性骚扰孩童的嫌疑犯 |
[44:25] | Where’s gillian? | 吉莉安在哪 |
[44:27] | Passed out in your old room. did you know they want your dna? | 搜遍了你的房子 你知道他们需要你的DNA吗 |
[44:31] | it’s gotta be a mix up. jay? jay? | 一定搞错了 杰 杰 |
[44:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[44:35] | Hey! come back here young man. | 过来 年轻人 |
[44:37] | We have to sort this out honey. | 我们要把这里解决了 宝贝儿 |
[44:38] | You come back down here this instant. | 你现在赶紧过来 |
[44:42] | Wife? | 老婆 |
[44:43] | He has completely — | 他完全 |
[44:53] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们准备做什么 |
[44:56] | We have to call the cops. we have to find his old shrink. | 我们得报警 我们得找到他以前的医师 |
[45:00] | i can’t take another situation in this family. | 我不想再让这个家失去什么了 |
[45:04] | Oh we’re back at dad’s accident again. | 我们又回到老爸的事故上了 |
[45:06] | You cannot fall out of that window. | 人不可能从窗口掉下去的 |
[45:07] | it was snowing. | 当时下雪了 |
[45:09] | Snow doesn’t suck people out of windows. | 雪又不会把人吸出去 |
[45:11] | He was trying to fix something. | 他准备修点什么 |
[45:13] | What needed to be fixed? | 没什么要他修的吧 |
[45:15] | No he had a leak! he had leaks. | 他发现一个洞 他有东西修了 |
[45:19] | He was trying to shoot a bat out the window. | 他正要把窗外的蝙蝠打下来 |
[45:21] | He jumped ! | 他跳下去了 |
[45:23] | On his head. | 头着地了 |
[45:25] | No. he would never have wanted us to see him like that. | 不 他永远都不希望我们看到他这幅熊样 |
[45:29] | He wasn’t thinking. he had shut down. | 他肯定没思考 彻底昏头了 |
[45:31] | You’d know more than– | 你知道的够多 |
[45:32] | Me? | 我 |
[45:33] | Any of us. | 我们中任何人 |
[45:36] | You meant me. | 你说我 |
[45:52] | i wish they were here. | 我希望他们在这里 |
[45:58] | Go to bed. it’s late. | 上床吧 太晚了 |
[45:59] | Yes dad. | 好的 老爸 |
[46:01] | No don’t. i was dad. so don’t say that. | 别 我是老爸 别这么说 |
[46:06] | i know. | 我知道 |
[46:08] | You think i wanted– | 你觉得我想 |
[46:10] | No. i know you didn’t want to take care of us. | 不是 我知道你不想照顾我们 |
[46:14] | it’s not that. | 你们错了 |
[46:15] | Yes it is morrie. it is that. that is the thing. | 没错 莫瑞 就是这样 |
[46:19] | So say it. say the truth for once. | 这是实话 说一次真话吧 |
[46:23] | it’s not gonna blow the world to smithereens. | 说了地球也不会毁灭 |
[46:25] | You don’t have that kind of power. | 你没这么大力量 |
[46:31] | Goodnight. i love you. | 晚安 我爱你 |
[46:33] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:53] | Morrie? | 莫瑞 |
[48:00] | What? | 咋了 |
[48:01] | look what i found in jay’s wallet. | 我在杰的钱包里找到的 |
[48:03] | it’s a baseball card. | 棒球卡 |
[48:06] | He didn’t give everything away. | 他真是一毛不拔 |
[48:07] | Somewhere in there he’s still jay. | 神智部分清醒 |
[48:09] | He’s still connected. | 还知道自己是杰 |
[48:11] | What are we doing? | 我们干嘛啊 |
[48:15] | Uh we just remembered that today is my birthday | 我们只记得今天是我生日 |
[48:19] | And as a special birthday gift to me | 而且这次生日礼物还挺特别 |
[48:22] | i was hoping that you guys would smoke this joint with me. | 我只希望你们能和我一起抽下烟 |
[48:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:47] | The condensed version of manifest destiny. | 命运的浓缩 |
[48:51] | Paul and laura gave that to us. | 保罗和劳拉把那个给我们了 |
[48:53] | What could we give them? | 我们能给他们什么 |
[48:56] | Gonorrhea. | 淋病 |
[49:05] | You know whatever happens we’re still going to love you. | 不论发生何事 我们都一如既往地爱你 |
[50:15] | We need a birthday toast. | 一起来为生日干杯吧 |
[50:17] | i’m gonna go see what we have. | 我去看看有什么喝的 |
[50:31] | You know it’s funny. | 你知道吗 这很有趣 |
[50:34] | My wife is gone | 我老婆跑了 |
[50:37] | And your wife is upstairs sleeping. | 你老婆则在楼上睡觉 |
[50:45] | i mean not haha fun | 我不是说那有趣 |
[50:58] | Those dad’s? | 那些是爸爸的东西吗 |
[51:05] | Time to kill this fucker. | 是时候开这瓶酒了 |
[51:10] | i can’t believe you have a wife. | 你居然能娶到老婆 难以置信 |
[51:14] | When were you gonna tell us? | 你打算什么时候才跟我们说说 |
[51:16] | There’s nothing to tell really. | 那没什么好说的 真的 |
[51:18] | She wanted to get married so i married her. | 她想结婚 于是我就娶她了 |
[51:21] | She seems nice. | 她为人似乎很不错 |
[51:23] | She is nice. | 她是个不错的人 |
[51:27] | But she’s kind of dopey. | 但就是有点蠢 |
[51:28] | Don’t say that about your wife. | 别这么说你老婆 |
[51:31] | It’s true. | 事实如此 |
[51:32] | Mm but sometimes | 但 有的时候 |
[51:38] | Sometimes kindness is wiser than truth. | 有时候善良比真相更明智 |
[51:45] | Khalil gibran. | 纪伯伦的诗句 |
[51:48] | Columbo. | 哥伦布 |
[51:51] | Lieutenant columbo? | 你是说哥伦布上尉吗 |
[51:55] | i don’t know why i always remembered that line. | 不知为何 我总会记得这一句诗 |
[52:06] | To Ida. | 致艾达 |
[52:09] | Happy birthday sis. | 生日快乐 我的小妹 |
[52:27] | it has been months– | 这都已经好几个月了 |
[52:30] | Since i’ve had a bowel movement. | 我好几个月无法通便了 |
[52:34] | That’s a true story. | 这可是真事 |
[53:00] | Hey. where you going? | 你到哪儿去 |
[53:03] | Going to see my woman bring her home. | 我要去看我的女人 把她带回家 |
[53:06] | Morrie | 莫瑞 |
[53:12] | Maybe dad was was sick. | 爸爸那时大概是病了吧 |
[53:27] | Since when have you had trouble sleeping? | 你什么时候开始睡不好的 |
[53:30] | Two years ago. | 2年前开始吧 |
[53:35] | No not that. | 不 不对 |
[53:38] | No before. when i left. | 我离开以后才开始的 |
[53:50] | You’re not going to see him? | 你不打算和他见面吗 |
[53:51] | Jesus you can’t wait a month? i’ll have tenure then. | 天 你就不能等一个月吗 我的任期快来了 |
[53:54] | Gary will be married. | 加理要结婚了 |
[53:55] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[53:57] | Settling down here was too dull for you. | 在这里定居生活太沉闷了 不适合你 |
[53:59] | Life with gary now would be less fun than it was two years ago. | 现在和加理生活在一起可不像两年前有趣了 |
[54:03] | Fun isn’t fun anymore. | 物是人非 趣味不再 |
[54:04] | Shh ! | 安静 |
[54:06] | How long are you going to let paul give you purple nurples? | 你打算让保罗掐你乳头掐多久 |
[54:08] | You remember that? you remember the bruises? | 你居然还记得 记得那瘀伤吗 |
[54:26] | it’s like having sex with the m ummy. | 感觉就像和母亲做爱一样 |
[54:36] | Pooks did you miss me? | 你有想我吗 宝贝 |
[54:43] | What? i thought we were going to be honest with each other? | 怎么 还以为我们说好要向对方坦诚的 |
[55:31] | Hey are you okay? | 你脑子没问题吧 |
[55:33] | i ‘ll get your mom. it’s just m r. csonka– | 我会告诉你妈妈的 他是琼卡先生 |
[55:36] | Come to–say hi. | 是来问侯你的 |
[55:40] | What are you doing? why are you wet? | 你在干什么 怎么全身湿漉漉的 |
[55:43] | i guess the morrisons got an automatic sprinkler system. | 我猜 莫里森家搞到了一套自动洒水系统 |
[55:47] | Go home before somebody sees you. | 趁没人发现 赶紧回家吧 |
[55:49] | i need to talk to you. | 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[55:51] | Not–not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[55:53] | i need to talk to you. | 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[55:58] | i want you to come home. | 我希望你能回家 |
[56:05] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[56:09] | i love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[56:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[56:14] | i don’t wanna wait anymore. | 我不想再等下去了 |
[56:16] | Let’s start our family. | 开始建立我们的家庭吧 |
[56:19] | I don’t care if you get tenure or not. | 我不在乎你是否能得到长期任教 |
[56:22] | I thought we agreed that we needed | 我以为你知道任期的重要性 |
[56:25] | A more stable and secure environment before we embarked on all of that. | 那能让我们有更安稳的生活环境 |
[56:31] | I’m doing all of this for you. | 我这么做全是为了你 |
[56:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:35] | But l just want to be a mom. | 但我想当妈妈 |
[56:42] | Oh god. this hasn’t all been an excuse has it? | 老天爷 这之前的都是借口 对吧 |
[56:46] | Don’t you want to have children with me? | 你不想和我一起养育孩子吗 |
[56:48] | Yes. of course I do. lt’s not that. I ‘m just — | 我当然想 但不是… |
[56:56] | I’m a– | 我是个 |
[56:57] | We can manage. | 我们可以计划一下 |
[57:00] | No it’s not that. it’s– | 不是这样的 这个… |
[57:03] | Everything. my father and jay. | 这所有的事 爸的事 还有杰 |
[57:06] | i just wish there was some kind of prenatal screening. | 要是那里以前有产前筛查就好了 |
[57:12] | But you can’t screen for what happens in this family. | 但那不可能筛查出家里出了什么问题 |
[57:14] | No you can’t. | 确实不可能 |
[57:25] | Maybe you’re not ready. | 也许你还没准备好 |
[57:28] | Maybe you should go off and have– | 也许你该释放一下自己 然后… |
[57:32] | Your insane youth should never got to have it. | 趁着年轻疯狂一把 |
[57:37] | Well i never thought of that. | 我还没那么打算过 |
[57:41] | You should think about it. | 你该尝试一下 |
[57:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:45] | Well you’ll let me know. | 你知会我吧 |
[57:47] | Honey? | 甜心? |
[57:48] | No just– | 不 只是 |
[57:50] | Let me know when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 就告诉我吧 |
[57:51] | i–i said okay. can you just wait? | 我意思是可以 但你能不能等一等 |
[57:54] | i’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等 |
[58:38] | No don’t get up. | 不 别起来了 |
[58:47] | Do you wanna come in? | 你进来吗 |
[59:25] | You took down the photos l did. | 你把我照的相片取下来了 |
[59:35] | You look good. | 你气色很好 |
[59:36] | You do. | 真的 |
[59:38] | You look really good. | 气色非常好 |
[59:40] | How’s your brother? | 你兄弟怎样了 |
[59:43] | Jay? | 你是说杰吗 |
[59:44] | Yeah i heard he was cracking up a bit. | 听说他有点崩溃了 |
[59:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:51] | Who isn’t cracking up a bit? i know i am. | 谁没有崩溃的时候 |
[59:56] | So listen. there’s something i have to tell you. | 听好 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[59:59] | Don’t worry about it. | 不提也没关系 |
[1:00:00] | Ye- no. please. | 我必须说 |
[1:00:03] | It’s important. u m | 这事很重要 |
[1:00:04] | A couple months after i left i– | 当我离开了几个月以后 |
[1:00:08] | Uh i realized i shouldn’t have. | 虽然我知道这不应该 |
[1:00:12] | i mean i was thinking about coming back. . . | 但我想回来 |
[1:00:20] | And uh i was just about to call– | 我正准备打电话给… |
[1:00:27] | And then i was afraid to that you’d think that | 但我又担心你会以为 |
[1:00:30] | That i was just coming back because of that. | 我归来是别有用意的 |
[1:00:34] | Out of like guilt or pity or something. | 是因为内疚 惋惜 或者别的什么事 |
[1:00:40] | And i thought i thought you’d hate that. | 我想你大概不喜欢那样 |
[1:00:45] | The thing is i thought for sure you’d come back after. | 我能肯定的就是你会回来 |
[1:00:49] | Every time the door to my room would open i | 每次房间的门打开 我都会想 |
[1:00:52] | i always expected it to be you. | 都会想着进来的人是你 |
[1:00:54] | I know. I know. i should have. | 我知道 我该早点回来 |
[1:00:58] | I should have. I wish i had. | 我要是能早点回来就好了 |
[1:01:02] | I was really looking forward to telling you to fuck off. | 我真想告诉你别管了 |
[1:01:08] | Oh . . . yeah. | 是吧 |
[1:01:13] | Yeah i guess. | 大概吧 |
[1:01:16] | Anyway. | 不管怎样 |
[1:01:25] | it’s okay. it’s okay. hey. sh sh sh.It’s okay. | 没关系 这都没关系 一切都好 |
[1:01:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:01:45] | I ‘m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:01:56] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[1:02:44] | Fuck! | 糟了 |
[1:02:47] | Keys? did you see my keys? | 钥匙呢 看见我的钥匙没有 |
[1:02:51] | Don’t leave. i need your help. | 别离开家 就当帮我一个忙 |
[1:02:53] | i don’t need your help. l don’t know what l ‘m saying. | 算了 别忙 我语无伦次了 |
[1:03:04] | Don’t leave. | 别离开家 |
[1:03:13] | Coming through ! | 借过 |
[1:03:26] | Good morning. thanks for waiting. sorry. | 早上好 感谢等待 不好意思 |
[1:03:32] | Okay. for every action | 好了 每一个作用力 |
[1:03:35] | There is an equal and opposite reaction. | 都会引起相等的和相反的反作用力 |
[1:03:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:03:53] | Well look who finally made it. | 看看谁撑到最后了 |
[1:03:55] | Rough morning. car trouble. | 今天早上真糟糕 车坏了 |
[1:04:00] | So a couple things. | 首先 有几件事 |
[1:04:03] | First– | 第一 |
[1:04:05] | We felt i’m sorry we had to alert the authorities. . . | 很抱歉 我们必须知会领导层 |
[1:04:08] | As to jay’s whereabouts. just in case. | 有关杰的去向 只是以防万一 |
[1:04:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:04:13] | Someone has to protect the innocent and vulnerable. | 必须有人来保护无辜和弱者 |
[1:04:17] | Second do you know where your little sister was this morning? | 第二 你知道妹妹今早去哪里了吗 |
[1:04:20] | I’m pretty sure she was at gary’s. | 我能肯定她在加理家里 |
[1:04:23] | I drove by on my way in and l saw her car parked in front. | 我开车经过他们家 看到她的车在那里 |
[1:04:26] | i would’ve stopped but l didn’t want to be late. | 我该停下来看看的 但又怕迟到 |
[1:04:28] | My lateness this morning was unavoidable. | 我今天早上的迟到是不可避免的 |
[1:04:30] | I’m just– | 不过 |
[1:04:32] | It never happended before.It won’t happen again. | 不曾有过 也下不为例 |
[1:04:34] | Your lateness is secondary. | 你迟到的事情是其次 |
[1:04:36] | What do you want me to say paul? | 你想我说什么 保罗 |
[1:04:38] | You said you would ensure that lda stayed away from my brother. | 你保证让艾达和我弟弟保持距离的 |
[1:04:41] | I ‘m just disappointed. I trusted you. we’re friends. | 我很失望 我一度那么信任你 而且还是朋友 |
[1:04:45] | i could consider you my best friend. i don’t know what you think. | 我把你当作最好的朋友 但不知道你怎么想 |
[1:04:47] | You didn’t deliver and that says something about your character. | 你从来没表达过自己的立场 |
[1:04:51] | i’m sorry but i can’t control lda. | 对不起 但我没法控制艾达 |
[1:04:55] | She’s an adult and so is gary | 她和加理都是成年人 |
[1:04:58] | And even if lda went over there i’m sure he could handle it. | 我相信 如果艾达真去那的话 加理也会把事情处理好的 |
[1:05:01] | No he can’t. okay? she’s poison to him. | 不 他处理不来 她就像毒药一样 |
[1:05:03] | She’s already smashed his life to shit once. | 她已经毁了他的人生了 |
[1:05:06] | Okay i’m getting a little tired | 好了 我真有点烦了 |
[1:05:08] | Of lda being blamed for what happened to gary. | 为什么艾达总因为加理的事情受责 |
[1:05:11] | Oh you are? | 你烦了吗 |
[1:05:13] | Yeah. gary chose to get hammered… | 是加理自己要超速驾驶 |
[1:05:16] | And drive his car 100 miles an hour. | 还飚到时速100公里 |
[1:05:19] | How is that Ida’s fault? | 这怎能说是艾达的错 |
[1:05:21] | He wouldn’t have done it if she hadn’t taken off on him | 要不是她像个荡妇一样在他面前脱衣服 |
[1:05:23] | Like some wanton slut. | 他才不会这么开车呢 |
[1:05:25] | Okay don’t–don’t talk about my little sister that way. | 好了 别这么说我的妹妹 |
[1:05:30] | Come on you know it’s true. | 拜托 你也知道这是事实 |
[1:05:31] | Ida’s always been a total tramp. | 艾达总像个妓女一样 |
[1:05:33] | What ida does says nothing about my character. | 不管艾达做了什么 都不能代表我的品性 |
[1:05:38] | What gary does says nothing about lda’s character. | 不管加理做了什么 也不能代表艾达的品性 |
[1:05:43] | There is such a thing in america as personal responsibility. | 美国有一回事 叫做个人责任 |
[1:05:48] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[1:05:52] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[1:05:55] | Take it back. take it all back. | 收回你刚才说的话 全部收回去 |
[1:05:57] | take it all back | 全部收回去 |
[1:05:58] | Is that what you like? | 你喜欢那样吗 |
[1:06:00] | Ow ow! fine! i take it back! ah ! | 好! 我收回刚才的话! |
[1:06:03] | You’re fuckin’ psychotic pal. | 你这个心理变态的混蛋 |
[1:06:06] | Just like the rest of your sicko family. | 就跟你那疯疯癫癫的家族一个样 |
[1:06:09] | Yes but we’re nicer than you. | 对啊 但起码比你友善多了 |
[1:06:12] | What the fuck! | 真操蛋 |
[1:06:13] | Someone has to protect the vulnerable and the innocent! | 必须有人来保护无辜和弱者 |
[1:06:27] | A ture friend is a found treasure | 挚友如宝 |
[1:06:31] | Make hey while the shines | 心情好就说嗨 |
[1:06:37] | Hi ida. how are you? | 艾达 你好吗 |
[1:06:41] | Ellen i’m sorry. i must have nodded off a bit. | 艾伦 对不起 我有点昏头了 |
[1:06:43] | No worries. | 没事 |
[1:06:44] | Would you like some coffee? are you hungry? | 你要喝咖啡吗 饿不饿 |
[1:06:46] | No i have to run. | 不用了 我该走了 |
[1:06:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:06:50] | Well it’s nice to see you. you look good. | 很高兴见到你 你看上去很好 |
[1:06:54] | Thanks. congratulations. | 谢谢 恭喜了 |
[1:06:56] | Oh ! thank you thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:06:58] | And you too. i heard you’re a big photographer now. | 也恭喜你 你现在是个大摄影师了吧 |
[1:07:02] | No no. not really. | 不 还不算呢 |
[1:07:05] | I heard that too. | 我也听说了 |
[1:07:07] | Oh. i’ve been exaggerating to morrie about some stuff. | 我说给莫瑞听的时候夸大了一点 |
[1:07:11] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:07:12] | I still take photos. . . | 我还有拍照 |
[1:07:14] | And i exhibit here and there but to pay the bills. . . | 四处展览 但要自费 |
[1:07:16] | I survive doing glamor shots of transvestites. | 我现在魅力摄影社给易装者拍照 |
[1:07:20] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[1:07:21] | I did one for a friend and word spread so– | 我先给一个朋友拍照 后来传开了 |
[1:07:23] | Well that’s alright. | 那很好 |
[1:07:25] | Yeah it sounds interesting. | 听起来很有趣 |
[1:07:27] | Anyway i should go. | 我该走了 |
[1:07:30] | Oh wait. i have something for you. | 等等 我有东西要给你 |
[1:07:32] | If we’d have known you were gonna be in town | 要是早点知道你回城 |
[1:07:34] | We would have sent it earlier. | 我们就会送过去了 |
[1:07:37] | I really hope you can make it. | 我非常希望由你来做 |
[1:07:45] | It’s so nice of you to offer. | 谢谢你提供这个机会 |
[1:07:48] | I think I’m gonna be gone by then. | 但估计那时候我已经走了 |
[1:07:51] | Anyway l don’t think paul and laura would approve. | 不管怎样 我不认为保罗和劳拉会同意 |
[1:07:53] | Well it isn’t paul and laura’s wedding is it? | 这并不是他俩的婚礼 |
[1:07:57] | So tough shit for them. | 所以 别管他们的想法 |
[1:07:59] | Right baby? | 对吗 亲爱的 |
[1:08:00] | Exactly right. | 对极了 |
[1:08:04] | I really have to run. | 我真的该走了 |
[1:08:44] | Uh-oh spaghetti-o’s. | 条子来了 |
[1:08:53] | Jay! no! | 杰 别这样 |
[1:09:01] | Jay! | 杰 |
[1:09:03] | No! please god ! | 不要 天哪 |
[1:09:07] | No! go around ! go around ! | 不! 绕过去 绕过去 |
[1:09:23] | Well i didn’t want to do that. | 我不想那么做的 |
[1:09:24] | I mean sometimes i like to but– | 有时候我是想 但 |
[1:09:26] | I don’t want him to check. | 我不想让他发现 |
[1:09:29] | You know i could watch maybe but it didn’t seem like– | 我会看着的 但那还是有点 |
[1:09:32] | i’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等下再回电给你 |
[1:11:53] | Okay! good ! don’t move! | 好 很好 别动 |
[1:11:58] | He’s not moving. please put the gun down. | 他不会跑的 你把枪放下行吗 |
[1:12:01] | Ida? | 艾达 |
[1:12:03] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:12:04] | It’s phil. how you doin’? | 是菲尔才对 你最近好吗 |
[1:12:07] | I had a great time the other night. | 那晚过得很愉快 |
[1:12:09] | Would you mind terribly calling us an ambulance please? phil. | 你能不能给我们叫一辆救护车 |
[1:12:22] | Hi if you have a message | 这里是乔 南希 |
[1:12:24] | For joe or nancy or misha kennedy | 和米沙·肯尼迪家 |
[1:12:26] | Leave it at the– | 有口信请留下 |
[1:12:28] | Honey it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[1:12:31] | Okay i had it. my insane youth. | 我刚才放纵过一把了 |
[1:12:36] | I hated it. | 我不喜欢 |
[1:12:40] | Please come home. | 请你回家吧 |
[1:12:52] | Foot. | 脚 |
[1:12:58] | So what did they say? | 那些人怎么说 |
[1:12:59] | Put ice on it. | 冰敷 |
[1:13:01] | You have to keep it clean. | 要保持伤口清洁 |
[1:13:03] | No what did the police say? | 不 我问的是警察怎么说 |
[1:13:06] | They asked me some questions. | 他们问了一些问题 |
[1:13:09] | They took a DNA swab. | 取了DNA样本 |
[1:13:12] | They’re doing everybody | 每个人都是同等待遇 |
[1:13:14] | It’s not just me. | 不只是我 |
[1:13:15] | Then why did you run? | 那你为什么要逃跑 |
[1:13:16] | Habit? | 习惯性使然 |
[1:13:18] | Everybody and their grandmother | 每个人和他们的祖母 |
[1:13:19] | Weren’t arrested last week for– | 都没因为上星期的事件被捕 |
[1:13:23] | Why don’t you tell us what happened? | 你发生了什么事 怎么都不说 |
[1:13:29] | I touched a little girl. | 我碰了一个小女孩 |
[1:13:36] | I had this idea that l was gonna touch people. | 我起了这个念头 要碰每个人 |
[1:13:41] | I did touch people. | 我碰了很多人 |
[1:14:22] | What the hell are you –? | 你他妈的这是干什么… |
[1:14:31] | The cops came. | 然后警察来了 |
[1:14:33] | I went to the hospital. they gave me stitches. | 我进医院 缝了针 |
[1:14:38] | But because momma bear gave me such a concussion | 因为那妈妈给了我一顿好打 |
[1:14:41] | I had to stay up all night. | 我必须留院观察一晚 |
[1:14:44] | So in the morning i went for a walk | 到了早上 我去散步 |
[1:14:47] | And that’s when l laid down. | 就是那时候倒下的 |
[1:14:49] | And you were really out of it. | 真是过头了 |
[1:14:50] | I’m relieved that you’re not a child molester | 幸亏不是亵童犯 |
[1:14:53] | But you can’t just go around touching people? | 但你也不能随处碰人 |
[1:14:55] | People need to be jolted. | 人们需要震撼 |
[1:14:57] | No people need to be comforted. | 不 人们需要安抚 |
[1:15:00] | You don’t comfort them by satisfying your own curiosity about– | 你不可能用自己对越界逾矩的好奇 |
[1:15:04] | Breaking down boundaries and rules. some people really like their rules. | 去满足人们被安抚的愿望 人们有自己一套原则 |
[1:15:09] | They’ve chosen them. | 他们做主 |
[1:15:11] | And you don’t get to choose what rules other people obey or not. they do. | 他人遵守什么规矩不是由你来选择的 是他们自己选择的 |
[1:15:25] | You see? this is what l mean. | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[1:15:28] | This is exactly what l ‘m talking about. | 这正是我要说的 |
[1:15:31] | They are breaking my rules. they are breaking my boundaries! | 他们坏了我的规矩 他们越了我的底线 |
[1:15:35] | And you — you are just like them jay. | 你 你就跟他们一样 |
[1:15:38] | You are a terrorist and l am sick of everyonel | 是个恐怖分子 我看着谁都恶心 |
[1:15:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:15:47] | Morrie? | 莫瑞 |
[1:15:52] | Morrie? | 莫瑞 |
[1:16:04] | No– | 不是吧 |
[1:16:12] | Let it gol morrie let it gol | 上啊 莫瑞 上 |
[1:16:31] | Please. please. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:16:47] | Oh my gosh ! oh my gosh ! | 我的天哪 我的天哪 |
[1:16:50] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[1:16:56] | Morrie did that. | 莫瑞干的 |
[1:16:58] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:00] | Morrie just– | 莫瑞 他… |
[1:17:02] | Did that on my lawn. | 他在我的草坪上干的 |
[1:17:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:05] | Morrie just shat on my lawn. | 莫瑞刚才在我的草坪上拉屎 |
[1:17:07] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:17:08] | Yes. and he attacked paul at school today. he went cra-crazy. | 他今天在学校还打了保罗 他疯了 |
[1:17:11] | He did? | 他真的那么做? |
[1:17:13] | He’s sick honey | 他病了 亲爱的 |
[1:17:16] | And now i don’t blame you but | 我现在不是在责备你 但 |
[1:17:21] | Someone needs to clean that up. | 必须有人去打扫 |
[1:17:24] | i need you or morrie to clean that up. please. | 我要你或者莫瑞把那清理好 |
[1:17:29] | In the next ten minutes. i just can’t. oh. | 10分钟就好 我真的不能 |
[1:17:34] | Fuck off laura. | 去你的 劳拉 |
[1:17:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:40] | You clean it up. | 你把那打扫干净 |
[1:17:43] | Oh no! | 不要 |
[1:17:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:15] | How is it? | 味道怎样 |
[1:19:28] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |