时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Previously on Billions. | |
[00:19] | Welcome home, Bobby. | 欢迎回家‧鲍比 |
[00:20] | I think there’s a mutiny in the works. | 我觉得有人要造反 |
[00:22] | Let’s go to the videotape. We record everything | 去看录像带我们什么都录 |
[00:25] | I guess it’s always important to keep a close eye | 如果你的手下不是心甘情愿跟着你 |
[00:27] | when your people are really your kidnap victims. | 是得眼睛盯紧一点 |
[00:29] | No, Axe, not a close eye. | 阿克斯 不是一双眼睛 |
[00:31] | A thousand eyes and ears, | 成千上万的耳目 |
[00:33] | and the software to make sense of it all | 还有分析数据的软件 |
[00:35] | There is an order to things. | 调查是要有程序的 |
[00:36] | Learn of a crime, investigate, confirm, announce | 得知罪行调查 确认宣布 |
[00:40] | And I assure you, we will find crimes. | 我向你保证我们会找到罪行 |
[00:42] | Fruit of a poison tree called Michael Prince. | 就长在迈克尔. 普林斯这棵有毒的树上 |
[00:44] | This is a drive that can not be copied. | 这是无法拷贝的硬盘 |
[00:47] | It contains a cataloguing | 内部包含一份 |
[00:48] | of moves I have made, | 我所做出的决策的列表 |
[00:50] | extralegal and plain illegal. | 超出法律范围的还有纯粹违法的 |
[00:52] | Would get me disbarred and jailed | 如果泄露出去 |
[00:54] | if it were to come out. | 这会让我被吊销律师执照投入监狱 |
[00:56] | You got a way to separate his cash | 你有办法在采取行动之前 |
[00:57] | from all the people who work there for him | 把他的资金和他手下的人 |
[00:59] | before you A-bomb his shit? | 分开来 |
[01:00] | – There is no way. – Like it, don’t love it. | -不可能有办法-赞成 但不喜欢 |
[01:03] | What we need specifically is for you to reset | 我们需要你做的就是 |
[01:06] | the parameters on the risk algo | 重新设定风险算法的参数 |
[01:08] | We have a time frame. It’s right fucking now. | 我们有时间限制 那就是现在 |
[01:10] | Bobby, you need to reach Dunlop. | 鲍比你需要联系邓禄普 |
[01:12] | Offer her whatever you can. | 尽可能给她提供丰厚条件 |
[01:14] | Make sure she doesn’t do the wrong thing | 确保她不要做出错误的选择 |
[01:16] | Axe, you’re impressive, but this is something | 阿克斯 你让人印象深刻 但是这是我 |
[01:17] | I’ve worked my whole life for. | 为之奋斗了一生的目标 |
[01:19] | Then don’t barter that dream | 那就不要把那个梦想 |
[01:20] | to a guy so transactional | 交给这样一个把什么都当做交易的人 |
[01:22] | he’ll sell VP for your support. | 他会用副总统的职位换取你的支持 |
[01:25] | I’ve made my decision | 我做出了决定 |
[01:27] | to not only throw my support | 我不光要支持我们下一任总统 |
[01:28] | behind our next president, Mike Prince, | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[01:31] | but to become his partner, his vice president, | 还要作为他的竞选搭档 他的副总统 |
[01:34] | for the good of our country and the whole world. | 为了我们国家和整个世界的福而奋斗 |
[01:37] | You’re on the briefings, Mike. | 你有接受简报的资格了迈克尔 |
[01:40] | We’re going to Camp David. | 我们要去戴维营 |
[02:12] | This here’s a story About Billy Joe | 这是关于比利·乔 |
[02:14] | And Bobbie Sue | 和鲍比· 苏的故事 |
[02:16] | Two young lovers With nothing better to do | 两个年轻的恋人无事可做 |
[02:22] | Than sit around the house | 只有坐在屋子里 |
[02:24] | Get high And watch the tube | 嗑药看电视 |
[02:27] | Cardamom bun. | 豆蔻卷 |
[02:33] | Fuck, Ryan. | 见鬼 瑞安 |
[02:34] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[02:35] | My take on La Cabra’s, | 这是我对山羊咖啡馆的肉豆蔻卷的诠释 |
[02:37] | which is really their take on one I ate | 而他们的肉豆蔻卷 |
[02:39] | at Juno the Bakery in Copenhagen. | 来自对哥本哈根朱诺烘焙坊的改良 |
[02:41] | Thanks for sending me on that trip, Axe, | 谢谢你送我去进行那次旅行 阿克斯 |
[02:42] | and for bringing me back on board | 还要谢谢你让我加入 |
[02:44] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[02:46] | Those buns are no joke. | 这些面包真不赖 |
[02:47] | Thanks, Chef Ryan. | 谢谢 瑞安主厨 |
[02:51] | Go on, Take the money and run | 拿了钱就跑 |
[03:11] | Billy Mack is a detective | 比利·迈克是德州的 |
[03:13] | Down in Texas | 警探 |
[03:14] | So… game day, huh? | 所以 到了行动的时候 是不是 |
[03:19] | Ryan! Bring Sacker a bun! She needs to be fortified! | 瑞安 给萨克上一个面包 得给她补充体力 |
[03:23] | – And a coffee, please. – Coffee! | 再来杯咖啡 谢谢-咖啡 |
[03:43] | I love that you’re ditching your race for Congress. | 我欣赏你为了国会放弃了竞选 |
[03:45] | I am? | 有吗 |
[03:47] | As much as we need you there, we need you here. | 尽管那里需要你 我们这里更需要你 |
[03:49] | Besides, not enough hand sanitizer in the world | 另外 世界上有再多的洗手液 |
[03:52] | to make me do that job. | 等没办法让我接手那份工作 |
[03:55] | You should go long Purell. I’m not ditching a thing. | 你应该去做多洗手液我什么都不放弃 |
[03:57] | But you’re still here? | 但是你还在这里 |
[03:59] | My filing deadline’s months away. | 我的提交截止日期还有几个月 |
[04:01] | But Prince’s campaign’s days away | 但是普林斯的竟选还有几天就要 |
[04:03] | from becoming a black hole. | 成为黑洞 |
[04:05] | Everything in its vicinity, sucked right in. | 附近的所有东西都会被吸进去 |
[04:07] | You’l I just be part of the fabric of the thing, | 你会成为它的一部分 |
[04:09] | unable to assert yourself as anything other than | 没办法区分彼此 |
[04:12] | Prince’s fill-in-the-blank | 成为普林斯的喽啰 |
[04:14] | All because he’s about to throw down a gauntlet? | 就因为他要下战书吗 |
[04:16] | More of a grenade, | 不如说是手榴弹 |
[04:18] | at the parties you’ll need to nominate you. | 得罪了你需要争取提名的党派 |
[04:20] | So I establish a little distance when I leave, is all. | 那我就在离开的时候撇清关系 |
[04:22] | With your family dough? | 就凭你的家产 |
[04:24] | With the whitest collar background | 凭着公司里所有人中 |
[04:25] | of anyone at the firm? | 最白领的背景 |
[04:27] | Ask Chang and Eng. | 就好比连体双胞胎 |
[04:29] | Not a lot of distance when you’re joined at the hip. | 那样子你是保持不了距离的 |
[04:45] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[04:47] | Sacker called to meet. Not you too? | 萨克要求见面不会你也是吧 |
[04:49] | Yep. She called me to meet. | 对 她要求要会面 |
[04:52] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[05:00] | Oh, this isn’t good. | 这不是好事 |
[05:02] | My favorite burger in the city. | 这是我在全城最喜欢的汉堡店 |
[05:04] | But now I have lost my appetite. | 但是现在我没胃口了 |
[05:07] | Yeah, this isn’t good at all. She’s onto us. Has to be. | 对 这不是好事她盯上我们了一定是 |
[05:22] | This is fucked that I have to do this. | 还要我来安排这件事真是糟心 |
[05:24] | Speak it aloud. | 说出来 |
[05:26] | – I’m onto you. – No way. | -我盯上你们了-不可能 |
[05:29] | I’m pretty sure I know what you three have been up to. | 我很确定我知道你们三个在做什么 |
[05:31] | Or, more accurately, that you’re up to something | 准确的说 是你意图不轨 |
[05:34] | That bullshit on the elevator a few hours ago | 几个小时前你在电梯里说的那段鬼话 |
[05:36] | was the final tip-off, Wags. | 让你露出了尾巴 |
[05:38] | The why matters more than the what, Kate. | 原因要比那些重要 凯特 |
[05:41] | I came here because I respect you all. | 我来这是因为我敬重你们 |
[05:43] | But I work for Prince. | 但是我为普林斯工作 |
[05:45] | He took the shot on me. | 他选择了我 |
[05:47] | So you have about one minute to convince me of that “why | 所以你们有一分钟时间用原因来说服我 |
[05:50] | before I turn your asses in. | 不然我就要告发你们 |
[05:53] | Give me three. | 给我三分钟 |
[06:08] | You hear anything unusual on your side? | 你那边听到什么异常的消息了吗 |
[06:10] | Total focus on security and safety | 对安保监控和防护的专注 |
[06:13] | and surveillance and protection : the new norm | 成为了新常态 |
[06:16] | Philip is the only one able to make decisions, | 只有菲利普一个人能作出决定 |
[06:18] | so it’s quiet. | 所以没什么动静 |
[06:19] | Quiet is good. | 没动静是好事 |
[06:40] | We’re here to set the terms for the performance reviews | 我们是来规定绩效考核的条件的 |
[06:42] | Should we wait until Philip is here before we start? | 我们要等到菲利普来了再开始吗 |
[06:45] | He’s not coming. | 他不来了 |
[07:08] | We could have talked at the office | 我们可以在办公室谈 |
[07:10] | But apparently you’ve stopped showing up | 但是显然你开始旷工 |
[07:12] | and taken to day drinking. | 白天都用来喝酒了 |
[07:14] | Yeah, the office is not a place I can be right now. | 对我现在没办法待在办公室 |
[07:19] | No? | 不能吗 |
[07:23] | I can’t live with it. | 我没办法接受 |
[07:25] | Mike Prince rising off the rubble of Marc Rul off. | 普林斯踩着马克·鲁道夫上位 |
[07:28] | Professor Rul off didn’t deserve that. | 鲁道夫教授不应该得到这样的待遇 |
[07:29] | And yes, sure, | 当然 |
[07:31] | I know the old man Eastwood quote that guys in the industry | 我知道金融界的人在坑害了 |
[07:34] | love to say when they screw the other party on a deal : | 交易对手的时候喜欢引用的那句伊斯特伍德的话 |
[07:37] | Deserve’s got nothing to do with it.” | 这和应不应该没有关系 |
[07:39] | And I don’t want to keep making money for someone | 我不想要替一个 |
[07:41] | who buys into all that. | 相信这种话的人赚钱 |
[07:42] | But I don’t know what to do about it. | 但是我不知道该怎么做 |
[07:44] | I do. | 我知道 |
[07:46] | I know exactly what you can do about it | 我知道你能做什么 |
[07:47] | something that needs to be done | 必须采取行动 |
[07:49] | because he won’t stop just ruining businesses | 因为他不会停留在摧毁公司 |
[07:51] | and lone men like your favorite professor. And… | 和你最喜欢的教授这样的个体 |
[07:56] | I know you know this on a deep, subconscious level. | 我知道你在潜意识中也意识到了 |
[08:04] | But first, we’re gonna have to play out a scene | 但是首先我们得在我办公室 |
[08:05] | back at my office. | 排演一出戏 |
[08:14] | Prince should be at Camp David soon. | 普林斯马上就到戴维营了 |
[08:17] | Once he gets there, he may have to wait a while, | 他到了那 可能需要等上一段时间 |
[08:18] | ’cause the president waits for no one. | 因为总统不会等人 |
[08:56] | Your man is rolling in | 你的人来了 |
[08:57] | NO SMOKING SPARKS FLAMES I’ll let you know when he’s done. | 等他结束之后我再通知你 |
[08:58] | Thank s, Hall. | 谢谢 霍尔 |
[09:02] | He’s nine minutes out. | 他还有九分钟到 |
[09:04] | That should give us between 90 minutes and two hours. | 那应该给我们一个半到两个小时的时间 |
[09:06] | Chuck, I guess you should go stop those leaks | 查克我想你需要堵住泄密的地方了 |
[09:10] | Indeed, sir. – If I had a cue, that’s it. | 没错先生 如果有让我离场的信号? 那这就是了 |
[09:13] | Better get over there. | 最好赶紧过去 |
[09:15] | Yep. Time to open up the side door. | 对 是时候打开侧门了 |
[09:16] | I’ll get to it. | 我这就去办 |
[09:32] | Morning, sir. | 早上好先生 |
[09:33] | I have Candidate Prince for a meeting with the president. | 候选人普林斯前来和总统会面 |
[09:35] | Also attending, Scooter Dunbar. And I’m Bradford Luke. | 同行的有 斯库特·邓巴 我是布拉德福德·卢克 |
[09:37] | Yes, sir, I have you. | 是先生 你有登记 |
[09:39] | I’ll need all your IDs and phones. | 我需要你们所有人的身份证件还有手机 |
[09:48] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[09:57] | We are about to embark on something | 我们即将采取的行动 |
[09:59] | that we can not afford to have confirmed | 在我们确定之前 |
[10:01] | by sources in this office before we’re sure. | 不能泄露出去 |
[10:05] | And so I will be noting each and every one of you here | 我要告诉在场的所有人 |
[10:09] | And if it does leak, | 一旦泄密 |
[10:11] | I will assume it came from one, two, three of you, | 可能是你们中的一个两个 或者三个人 |
[10:15] | and all will go down. | 整个行动就会跨台 |
[10:18] | What US Attorney Rhoades is doing here | 联邦检察官罗兹这么做的意思是 |
[10:19] | is giving you an opportunity to let us know | 让你们在泄密发生之前 |
[10:22] | – before that happens. – In many organizations | -自己站出来-在别的国家 |
[10:25] | such as ours in other countries, | 和我们的类似的机构中 |
[10:27] | they have whole mini organizations | 设有次级机构 |
[10:29] | designed to spot this kind of betrayal and punish it | 来发现并惩罚这种行为 |
[10:34] | Do I have a similar, tight-knit operation going? | 我是不是也有类似的组织紧密的组织 |
[10:38] | I’d tell you, but then I’d be leaking. | 我乐意告诉你 但是那样就是泄密了 |
[10:41] | We have a source who has shared information | 我们得到线人提供消息声称 |
[10:43] | that six of the largest U. S. natural gas companies | 美国最大的六家天然气公司 |
[10:47] | have been colluding with and price fixing along side of | 和俄罗斯中国伊朗一道 |
[10:50] | Russia, China, and Iran. | 操纵天然气定价 |
[10:54] | We are prioritizing this investigation, | 我们优先进行这一调查 |
[10:56] | and because it threatens | 因为这威胁到了 |
[10:58] | the country’s entire energy infrastructure, | 本国的能源基础设施 |
[11:00] | we shall do so with stealth and rigor | 我们的行动要隐秘严谨 |
[11:13] | I know we’ve had our differences of late | 我知道我们近来 |
[11:14] | on how this office should function, | 对这个机关该如何履行职能存在分歧 |
[11:16] | but I think you’ll agree that finding out | 但是我认为 |
[11:18] | if there’s been malfeasance by the energy sector | 弄清楚能源板块和这些企业是否存在 |
[11:20] | and these companies is exactly what we’re here for. | 不法行为正是我们的职责 |
[11:23] | And if you will take it on, | 如果你接手 |
[11:25] | I promise you, we will act on what you learn. | 我向你保证 我们会根据你所得到的信息行动 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:35] | I’m on it. | 我这就去办 |
[11:55] | My part is done. | 我的任务完成了 |
[11:57] | The algo will now zig when it used to zag. | 算法会按照和原来相反的方向执行命令 |
[11:58] | So, if all the rest goes according to plan — | 如果其他的部分按计划进行 |
[12:00] | Yeah, that’s the if. | 对那是前提 |
[12:03] | You know, when all this is over, | 你知道 等这些结束之后 |
[12:07] | I want you back with me, running things. | 我希望你到我这来 负责运营 |
[12:10] | It always feels like this between us at first | 因为心灵融合的事情 |
[12:12] | because of the mind-meld thing. | 我们之间一开始总是这样默契 |
[12:15] | But then something happens. | 但是之后发生了一些事情 |
[12:18] | I think it’d be different now. | 我觉得现在会不一样 |
[12:20] | – I’m different. – You are. | 我不—样了-没错 |
[12:21] | We have a concrete goal in mind for you, | 我们为你设定了切实的目标 |
[12:24] | so the re’d be a defined exit. | 这就确定了你离开的方式 |
[12:26] | Then you could go do all the positive things | 然后你就可以去做你注定要完成的 |
[12:28] | that you’re destined for. | 积极向上的事业 |
[12:30] | Won’t be forever. | 不会一直持续下去 |
[12:32] | But I think it’d be very, very good for everyone. | 但是我认为这对所有人来说都有好处 |
[12:36] | You and me, together again, kid. | 你和我再次并肩作战孩子 |
[12:41] | I’ll give it real consideration. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[12:44] | 2 You do that. | 你去考虑 |
[13:00] | The president’s been looking forward to this, Mr. Prince. | 总统很期待这次会面 普林斯先生 |
[13:03] | We should be up at the cabin in a few minutes. | 我们在几分钟之后就会到达小屋 |
[13:05] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[13:15] | All capital’s now deployed. | 所有的资本都投放出去了 |
[13:17] | Thank God we’re off the sidelines. | 谢天谢地我们总算能下场了 |
[13:19] | Not that we can make shit in this low-margin stuff | 不过这么低的收益率我们也赚不到什么 |
[13:22] | Hey, it’s what the algo dictated | 这是算法的要求 |
[13:23] | it’s what we got. | 这就是我们手头的资源 |
[13:25] | Chill and scroll Variant News | 刷刷新闻 |
[13:26] | for ideas or something | 看看有没有什么机会 |
[13:36] | Something is a miss at the Circle K. | 账面上有点不对劲 |
[13:39] | As in, there is cash in a long-dormant account. | 个长期闹置的账户存放了现金 |
[13:43] | A lot of cash. | 大量的现金 |
[13:45] | All funds are invested. What account? | 所有资金都投出去了什么账户 |
[13:47] | Unclear. | 不确定 |
[13:52] | Must be some reserve the algo dictated | 可能是算法为了等待最佳时机 |
[13:54] | be held back for optimum timing. | 预留的储备金 |
[13:56] | And Mike and Scooter mentioned something about it. | 迈克和斯库特谈过这件事 |
[13:57] | I’ll check it out. | 我去核实一下 |
[13:59] | I also couldn’t help but notice | 我还注意到 |
[14:00] | a bit of a concentration in the energy sector | 投资组合集中在 |
[14:03] | in the portfolio | 能源板块 |
[14:04] | We should alert the brass | 我们应该通知高层 |
[14:05] | You’re into allocation now? | 你还负责资产配置了吗 |
[14:06] | A falcon sees what he sees. | 眼睛尖没办法 |
[14:09] | You sound like someone who thinks they know better | 听上去你觉得你比特洛伊防御算法 |
[14:11] | than the Trojan Defense algorithm. | 知道的还多 |
[14:12] | Maybe you should have a meeting about that | 也许你应该在领导层回来之后 |
[14:14] | with leadership when they’re back. | 跟他们谈谈 |
[14:26] | The press start whacking the sector yet? | 媒体开始对那个板块狂轰滥炸了没有 |
[14:28] | No. It’s quiet so far. | 没有 目前还没消息 |
[14:30] | This whole thing doesn’t work if — | 要是出了问题计划就没办法实行 |
[14:32] | Chuck will get it done. | 查克会办成的 |
[14:34] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[14:36] | Posts are starting to hit. | 帖子开始出现了 |
[14:38] | Fint wit and the other socials are getting into the act. | 金融博主还有其他社交账户开始发难 |
[14:41] | Business press, the FJ, bulletins are landing | 商务新闻 金融期刊 新闻简报落地了 |
[14:43] | – There we go. – Nice. | 这就成了 -不错 |
[14:45] | They’re starting to take bets on sanctions, | 他们开始猜测什么时候开始制裁 |
[14:47] | and when CEOs are gonna get hauled in front of Congress. | 还有首席执行官什么时候被拉去国会听证 |
[14:50] | That must be setting off some alarm bells | 迈克·普林斯资本 |
[14:51] | over at Mike Prince Capital, huh? | 肯定警铃大作 |
[14:52] | The account’s available to you. | 你可以操作账户了 |
[14:54] | You poised and ready for when it’s time? | 你准备好到时候行动了吗 |
[14:55] | Hell yes, I’m ready. | 当然 我准备好了 |
[14:57] | I’m as sharp as a bell. | 我就像铃铛一样敏锐 |
[14:58] | I mean, as clear as a — | 是说和 和铃铛一样清醒 |
[15:00] | We know what you mean. | 我们知道你是什么意思 |
[15:03] | The stories about collusion in the natural gas sector | 天然气行业共谋的事情 |
[15:06] | are starting to hit the financial press. | 开始出现在金融媒体上了 |
[15:08] | A in’t that the way it goes. | 事情就是这样 |
[15:10] | You tell a group of people, government attorneys no less, | 你让一群人还是政府供职的检察官 |
[15:13] | to be quiet about something, and it’s on the news sites | 不要声张某件事 2 分钟之后 |
[15:15] | 20 minutes later. | 就上了新闻网站 |
[15:16] | – Wouldn’t you know it. – Shocked | -可不是吗一惊了 |
[15:19] | We’ll get a fainting couch moved in. | 抬个沙发进来让我缓缓 |
[15:24] | Sopra Steria Group SA CA Bloomberg It’s like, if I could turn this fucking Bloomberg upside down, | eto EVRY Oyj 你要是把显示器倒过来 |
[15:28] | all the positions would be headed in the right direction. | 所有的仓位就都盈利了 |
[15:30] | These are major fucking hits we are taking. | 我们承受的损失很重 |
[15:33] | What can we blow out of right now? | 我们能放弃掉哪些 |
[15:34] | I’m checking the risk algo. This’ll self-correct. | 我在检查算法 这会白我修正的 |
[15:36] | We are well within the parameters. | 我们还在参数之内 |
[15:38] | Self-correct my ass. | 白我修正个屁 |
[15:40] | Nat gas stocks are cratering, pulling us down with them. | 天然气价格暴跌把我们带入亏损 |
[15:43] | This bloodbath gets any worse, they’re gonna halt these stocks. | 下跌要是在持续下去 他们就要停牌了 |
[15:46] | There’s no way the exchange | 交易所绝对不想因为这件事 |
[15:47] | wants to answer to the Se C on this. | 惹上证监会 |
[15:49] | – We gotta make moves. – Our moves are prescribed | 我们得采取行动-我们的行动预先就设定好了 |
[15:51] | We’ve got the infant car seat of algos protecting us. | 我们有算法保护着我们 |
[15:54] | Just hang tight for the turnaround | 耐心等回调 |
[16:02] | Presenting Kate Sacker, | 有请凯特·萨克 |
[16:03] | formerly of the Southern District. | 前南区检察官雇员 |
[16:06] | Formerly of the attorney general’s office. | 前州检察长雇员 |
[16:08] | Presently general counsel of Michael Prince Capital. | 现任迈克尔·普林斯资本法务总顾问 |
[16:29] | Miss Sacker, it occurs to me that in a very short time, | 萨克小姐我意识到不久之后 |
[16:32] | your political prospects will be in tatters. | 你的政治前景将会一片灰暗 |
[16:36] | But turning that around need not be a laborious process | 但是柳暗花明不需要劳心费时 |
[16:41] | You have ideas on that front? | 你有什么主意吗 |
[16:43] | I do. | 我有 |
[16:44] | The very fact that you were willing | 你愿意牺牲自己的野心 |
[16:46] | to sacrifice your ambitions marks you | 表明你正是我们需要 |
[16:48] | as the exact person we all need in office. | 担任公职的人选 |
[16:52] | It’s who you were when we first met. | 我们最初相识的时候你就是这样的人 |
[16:54] | And you’ve found your way back | 现在你又找回自己了 |
[16:57] | So, what’s the path? | 所以 路在何方 |
[16:59] | Because you’re the person I want guiding me now. | 因为我希望你能引导我 |
[17:04] | The path would entail a return to SDNY, a pay cut, | 这条路包括回到纽约南区检察官办公室 接受减薪 |
[17:07] | and perhaps some more sedate | 不幸的是 |
[17:10] | clothing choices, unfortunately | 衣着要收敛一些 |
[17:12] | But some high-profile cases | 但是会有高关注度的案件 |
[17:14] | Crusader-type stuff. | 卫道士类型的案子 |
[17:15] | You can have your pick | 可以任你挑 |
[17:17] | The kind of cases that bolster and burnish a reputation | 那种能够给名字镀金 |
[17:19] | The kind that people in these offices | 那种在这种职位上的人 |
[17:22] | have been using as a springboard for generations. | 世代都用来作为跳板的案子 |
[17:26] | Pencil me in. | 算我一个 |
[17:30] | You crusade d to make this happen, and now it will. | 你一手促成了这件事现在你得偿所愿了 |
[17:33] | Our visitor is here? That’s the knock? | 我们的客人来了敲门的就是他 |
[17:34] | Believe so. You want to open it? | 应该是 你想去开门吗 |
[17:36] | Well, he knows the way in. You know the way in! Come on in. | 他认识路 你认识路 请进吧 |
[17:44] | I did not expect to hear your voice or see you, Kate. | 我没想到能听到你的声音见到你本人 凯特 |
[17:49] | Chuck didn’t mention it with the invite. | 查克请我的时候没提到你 |
[17:51] | Wouldn’t be a surprise party without the surprise. | 没有惊喜就算不上惊喜派对了 |
[17:53] | Or without gifts. | 还有礼物 |
[18:06] | You guys went and did it. You reinstated my law license. | 你们办成了 你们恢复了我的律师执照 |
[18:09] | Somehow got around the mandatory seven-year wait. | 绕开了七年强制等待期 |
[18:13] | Uh, we might’ve hurried the process along a bit, yes | 我们可能加快流程 没错 |
[18:15] | But you applied and got the recommendations | 但是你做了申请得到他人举荐 |
[18:19] | and did the work. | 还下了苦工 |
[18:21] | But you paid the fee, didn’t you? | 但是你缴了费用是不是 |
[18:23] | Who knows? Important thing, it’s paid. | 谁知道呢 重要的是 钱付清了 |
[18:28] | I’m moved. | 我很感动 |
[18:30] | I find this… moving. | 我觉得这件事很感人 |
[18:34] | We look forward to seeing you across the aisle in court. | 期待能在法庭上和你见面 |
[18:36] | I don’t. | 我不期待 |
[18:37] | Yeah, let’s just… not. | 对还是别见面 |
[18:46] | Before you quit that hibachi | 在退出铁板烧界之前 |
[18:48] | save Chuck and me a seat for one last fantail shrimp. | 再给查克和我做一道凤尾虾 |
[18:53] | You know, fantail shrimp are a different thing | 凤尾虾不一样 |
[18:55] | One’s a Chinese delicacy, the other — | 个是中华小吃另一个是 |
[18:58] | Oh, you… know that, don’t you? | 你知道是不是 |
[19:02] | Okay. Bye. Thanks for this. | 好再见谢谢你们的帮忙 |
[19:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:18] | That was really… | 那真是 |
[19:21] | If someone asks me if anything faze s me, | 如果有人问起来我是不是被震撼到了 |
[19:23] | I can no longer say I am unfazed. | 我只能承认了 |
[19:25] | That fazed me. | 我被震撼到了 |
[19:27] | Never get used to it. | 永远都习惯不了 |
[19:29] | – Pretty G-D cool. – Sir? Your phones. | 相当酷-先生 你们的手机 |
[19:34] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[19:42] | Uh, you’re a few minutes late | 你要是想请求我 |
[19:43] | for me to ask the president to pardon you, Axe. | 利用总统职权赦免你可有点迟了 阿克斯 |
[19:46] | No, Mike, I am right on time. | 不 迈克 我打来的正是时候 |
[19:48] | And I’m glad you got your audience, | 我很高兴你面见了总统 |
[19:50] | ’cause that’s the closest you’ll get to that office. | 因为你以后再也摸不到那个位置了 |
[19:52] | Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. | 欢迎来到你的下半生 |
[19:55] | Mike. Look, Mike | 迈克尔看 迈克尔 |
[19:58] | SOLD QMAO $40. 121. 344. 00 Well, that can’t be right. That’s got to be a hack | s这不可能这一定是被黑了 |
[20:00] | – It says — – Yeah. | -上面说-对 |
[20:02] | SOLD UHN SOLD IN MW That the entire portfolio is wiped out | 整个投资组合被清零了 |
[20:04] | Whatever you think you’re doing, it’s not gonna work. | 不管你认为你要做什么都不会起作用的 |
[20:06] | Not “doing,” Mike. Done. | 不是要做 迈克尔 已经做完了 |
[20:18] | Getting into the portfolio now. | 正在查看投资组合 |
[20:21] | Have the chopper blades spinning when we get there. | 让直升机准备好起飞 |
[20:23] | Scooter, you’ll go from the heliport right to the SEC, | 斯库特 你下了停机坪就去证监会 |
[20:25] | get this cleared up. – Got it. | – 把这件事处理清楚-明白 |
[20:29] | It’s not letting me do anything | 0000 这上面不让我操作 |
[20:32] | I’m locked out. | 我被锁在外面了 |
[20:34] | Drive! | 开车 |
[20:42] | – Fun. – Well, it’s about that time. | -有意思-是时候了 |
[20:43] | – I’m ready. – This part should be — | -我准备好了-这部分应该 |
[20:46] | Exhilarating? – Delightful? | 令人兴奋-愉快 |
[20:47] | I was gonna say “fucking nuts,” but yeah, all of it. | 我本来要说荒诞离谱 但是没错 以上都是 |
[20:51] | Yep. Let’s go. | 对开始吧 |
[20:57] | This is a… | 这样对 |
[20:59] | weird thing to say to a peer, but.. | 同僚说很奇怪但是 |
[21:03] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[21:04] | Regardless of whatever we pull off or don’t. | 不管我们成没成功 |
[21:08] | The end result here isn’t really in doubt | 结果并没有疑问 |
[21:12] | So that’s the country’s future | 那是国家的未来 |
[21:13] | What about your future? | 你的未来怎么办 |
[21:16] | I’d ask you same. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[21:20] | You know, I didn’t think going on as before — | 你知道 我认为像以前一样 |
[21:23] | either version of before, for either of us — | 不论是在过去的哪个阶段 对我们来说 |
[21:26] | was gonna be an option. | 都不可行了 |
[21:27] | Yes. And yet the temptation. | 没错 可是仍然有回到过去的诱惑 |
[21:30] | Isn’t that the thing. | 可不是吗 |
[21:32] | You know, if you had looked at each of us | 如果你回顾我们 |
[21:34] | the day before we got into this business, | 入行的第一天 |
[21:36] | you would have said, ” Ah, there’s the one. | 你会说 就是这条线 |
[21:37] | There’s the thread that can go | 这就是那条能够 |
[21:39] | through the smallest eye of the smallest needle.” | 穿过最细小针眼的线 |
[21:45] | Alas. – No. Yes. Alas. | -只可惜 -对 千金难买早知道 |
[21:47] | But perhaps this gives us the chance o | 也许这能够给我们 |
[21:49] | to pull up out of the nosedive | 悬崖勒马的机会 |
[21:51] | Problem is, the money does the same thing | 问题是 金钱会让人像在没有仪表的情况下 |
[21:53] | that flying through the clouds without instruments does. | 在云中飞行 |
[21:57] | You can’t tell which way is up, | 分不清哪里是上 |
[21:59] | which is down, | 哪里是下 |
[22:01] | and you don’t know you’re spinning until it’s too late. | 直到无可挽回的时候你才知道你在尾旋 |
[22:03] | Unless you have a great co-pilot | 除非你有个出色的副驾驶 |
[22:05] | who’s monitoring the instruments. | 在监控着仪表 |
[22:06] | Thanks for being mine. | 谢谢你为我护航 |
[22:08] | Even when I thought I wanted to fly solo | 在我认为自己想要单飞的时候也不放弃 |
[22:12] | Same, Taylor. | 你也一样 泰勒 |
[22:13] | Right back at you. | 你也是 |
[22:22] | The chair of the SEC is expecting you. | 证监会主席在等你 |
[22:24] | You need to go over there and get on an open line | 你需要过去和交易所的主席们 |
[22:27] | with the heads of the exchanges, | 通电话 |
[22:29] | and with a steady but firm hand | 你要用稳定坚决地手腕 |
[22:31] | ensure that no trading halts are instituted. | 确保不会进行停牌 |
[22:34] | And that no trades are reversed | 所有交易不会被撤销 |
[22:35] | To be sure, because no doubt they’ll come asking. | 保险起见 因为他们肯定会这样要求 |
[22:38] | – Demanding. – That’s why you need to do it. | 一命令-所以你才需要这么做 |
[22:40] | I’ll get it all done. And while I say this with great affection | 我会去办成的 没有别的意思 |
[22:45] | I look forward to not working together with you | 我期待着未来很长一段时间 |
[22:48] | for a good long while, Chuck. | 不用再和你合作查克 |
[22:50] | As do I, Miss Mahar. | 我也一样马哈尔女士 |
[23:10] | Find me Wendy fucking Rhoades. | 把温蒂·罗兹找出来 |
[23:15] | She’s actually here? | 她在这 |
[23:28] | What is so fucking wrong about me | 我究竟哪里有问题 |
[23:31] | that you’re sure I shouldn’t be fucking president? | 你这么笃定我就不该当总统 |
[23:34] | Why don’t we start with how you act | 不如就从事情发展不合你的意 |
[23:36] | when things don’t go your fucking way. | 你做出的反应来说起 |
[23:38] | Now multiply that by a factor of your finger on the trigger. | 再结合上手握核武器的职权 |
[23:57] | You can all do me the courtesy | 你们最好 |
[23:58] | of getting the fuck out of my office before… | 滚出我的办公室 趁我还没 |
[24:05] | Another rough-and-tumble day on Wall Street, I see. | 华尔街今天也是一片混战呢 |
[24:07] | Governor, uh, much to talk about here, | 州长有很多事要沟通 |
[24:09] | but I have something to deal with first. | 但是我得先处理 里一些事情 |
[24:11] | Not so much, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没什么可说的了 |
[24:13] | Hi, Axe. | 嗨阿克斯 |
[24:14] | I want to thank you for your counsel. | 我想要感谢你的忠告 |
[24:18] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[24:22] | So, aside from the best veal in the city, | 所以 除了城里最好的小牛肉 |
[24:26] | what can you really offer me? | 你给给我提供什么 |
[24:28] | A revived candidacy | 重新参选 |
[24:30] | and an open road to the nomination. | 以及通向党内提名的道路 |
[24:37] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[24:39] | whatever he proposes, | 不管他怎么提议 |
[24:41] | I could never be his VP, | 我都没办法当他的副总统 |
[24:43] | because I never want him to be president. | 因为我从来都不想要他成为总统 |
[24:46] | Not after what he said about nukes. | 特别是在他提出对核弹的态度之后 |
[24:47] | The way he never gets there | 要想让他当不了总统 |
[24:50] | is by you joining his ticket now. | 你得先同意加入他的选票 |
[24:52] | When he topples, you’ll move up. | 他倒台之后 你成为候选人 |
[24:55] | You won’t have to wait very long, | 你不用等很长时间 |
[24:57] | but you got to do it just as I say. | 但是你得按照我说的来做 |
[25:01] | See, we need to get him off the grid. | 我们需要让他消失 |
[25:07] | Mike, I’m here to let you know I’m out, | 迈克我来通知你我退出 |
[25:10] | as in off your ticket. | 不再作为你的竟选搭档 |
[25:12] | But very much still in the race. | 但是我还是会参与竞选 |
[25:14] | I am reaffirming my own candidacy shortly, | 我很快就会重新宣布参选 |
[25:17] | and I’ll be taking back my supporters, | 收回我的支持者 |
[25:19] | my campaign apparatus. | 我的竞选机构 |
[25:20] | You’re making a rash decision here. | 你决定下得太仓促了 |
[25:23] | Bradford, don’t walk out on me. | 布拉德福德 不要离开我 |
[25:26] | I’m still a viable candidate. | 我还是可以胜任的候选人 |
[25:28] | The nation is ready to follow me. | 国家准备好跟随我了 |
[25:29] | You saw me with the president. | 你看到我和总统的互动了 |
[25:32] | I’m ready for this. It’s my time. | 我准备好了 轮到我了 |
[25:34] | I don’t think so, Mike. | 我不这么想迈克尔 |
[25:35] | It’s never happened that the whole premise | 以前从来没出现过候选人的 |
[25:37] | for a candidacy has been erased | 竞选基础被抹除的先例 |
[25:38] | But today… it happened. | 但是今天 这种事发生了 |
[25:40] | You were the self-made rich candidate, | 你曾经是白手起家的富豪候选人 |
[25:42] | and now you’re not. | 现在你不是了 |
[25:44] | There’s no coming back from this. | 这种情况没有办法挽回 |
[25:46] | Not in this election cycle, anyway. | 至少在这个竞选周期不可能 |
[25:48] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[25:49] | The consultant jumps off the sinking ship like a rat. | 顾问像老鼠一样跳船了 |
[25:52] | Can’t catch any air once you’re underwater | 沉到水底下可就喘不上气了 |
[25:55] | If you find yourself at loose ends, Bradford, | 如果你不知道何处高就 布拉德福德 |
[25:57] | Wendy Rhoades did tip me to your skills | 温蒂·罗兹给我推荐过你的本领 |
[26:00] | and I have a spot for you. | 我为你准备了职位 |
[26:04] | Were you with them? | 你和他们是一伙儿的吗 |
[26:06] | Nope. | 不是 |
[26:11] | But, uh, I am going with her. | 但是我要和她一块走 |
[26:13] | Well, welcome aboard a very seaworthy ship. | 欢迎登上一艘经得起风浪的船 |
[26:17] | Glad to be a board, Governor. | 乐意登船 州长 |
[26:32] | And? | 怎么样 |
[26:34] | Exchanges won’t be halting any trading. | 交易所不会停牌 |
[26:35] | The SEC won’t have the exchanges reverse the trades. | 证监会不允许交易所撤销交易 |
[26:38] | They’re honoring them. | 他们认可这些交易 |
[26:39] | In the face of blatant sabotage and market manipulation? | 这分明是赤裸裸的破坏行动和市场操纵行为 |
[26:42] | They said there was a federal investigation | 他们说该板块面临 |
[26:44] | into collusion in the sector. | 联邦调查 |
[26:45] | Chuck Rhoades, no doubt. | 毫无疑问是查克·罗兹搞的鬼 |
[26:47] | And that it was their mandate to protect the counterparties | 他们有责任保护我们交易的 |
[26:49] | to all our trades. | 对手方 |
[26:51] | Who is the “they ” besides the SEC chair | 除了证监会主席这个他们还有谁 |
[26:52] | who’s shoveling this shit? | 还有谁在煽风点火 |
[26:53] | Dave Mahar was there, | 戴夫·马哈尔在那 |
[26:55] | in various capacities. | 扮演了各种角色 |
[26:56] | Goddamn fix is in across the board | 操纵行为到处都是 |
[27:01] | How is it that all of the firm’s capital, levered three to one, | 公司的所有资本怎么会全部都以三比一的杠杆 |
[27:05] | got concentrated into six nat gas stocks | 集中在六个天然气股票上 |
[27:07] | that all happened to be under investigation | 而且这些公司 |
[27:10] | for an international scandal? | 正好在接受和国际丑闻有关的调查 |
[27:12] | And then we bottom-ticked the market on the liquidation, | 然后我们在低位被清算 |
[27:14] | leaving us completely wiped out? | 使得资产全部被清零 |
[27:16] | Worse than wiped out. | 比清零还要糟糕 |
[27:17] | Actually, we went negative equity. | 事实上 我们出现了负权益 |
[27:19] | The risk management algo set the parameters | 依照你的指示风险管理算法 |
[27:20] | as per your orders, and… we never disobey. | 设定了参数我们没有违背指示 |
[27:24] | Must’ve been a glitch which, I’m sorry to say, Mike, | 一定是出现了故障 我很遗憾 迈克尔 |
[27:26] | lowered us below our capital reserves, | 使得现金储备不足 |
[27:28] | prompting margin calls. | 触发追加保证金通知 |
[27:30] | And the fund was unable to meet the margin calls | 资金没办法满足追加的保证金 |
[27:31] | without pledging the private equity stakes. | 只有抵押私募股权 |
[27:40] | This is midnight at the costume ball. | 今晚的化装舞会 |
[27:44] | All masks off. I know it was you. | 一个个都露出了真面日 我知道是你于的 |
[27:47] | You played me with that loyalty act. | 用表忠心的戏码蒙蔽了我 |
[27:52] | And you, Kate, | 还有你凯特 |
[27:53] | you ratted them out to me | 你把他们告发 |
[27:55] | so that I’d trust you and Philip. | 就是为了让我相信你和菲利普 |
[27:56] | And to ferret out the extent of the surveillance. | 还借此打探出了监控的范围 |
[27:58] | You’re too smart, Mike. | 你太聪明了 迈克尔 |
[28:00] | We knew you’d catch them sooner or later. | 我们知道你迟早会抓住他们 |
[28:02] | I suggested sooner. | 我建议尽早处理 |
[28:03] | Disbarment be damned. | 被吊销执照也无所谓吗 |
[28:04] | I turned them in to you. | 我把他们告发了 |
[28:06] | If you recall, I recommended you fire the lot of them. | 如果你还记得 我建议你把他们全部解雇 |
[28:09] | What am I guilty of? | 我何罪之有 |
[28:10] | Talking to them once you decided not to? | 在你决定不这么做之后去和他们谈话吗 |
[28:13] | How did they convince you? | 他们是怎么说服你的 |
[28:15] | It couldn’t have been money | 不可能是靠金钱 |
[28:16] | Once they got me to see past my personal interests, | 他们让我看到我个人私利和 |
[28:19] | my own political future, | 政治前景之后的大局之后 |
[28:22] | it was clear. | 一切都很明了了 |
[28:24] | How much did we leave on the table? | 我们让掉了多少利润 |
[28:25] | Besides hearts and guts? | 除了我们悔青了的肠子 |
[28:27] | How much? | 多少 |
[28:28] | Projections are, by the time the company’s mature — | 根据预测等到公司熟成 |
[28:31] | 1. 4 billion. | 14个亿 |
[28:34] | You made sure we lost a big piece of business | 你确保我们损失了一大笔生意 |
[28:36] | so the authority for the huge trades would go to Wags | 好让大额交易的决定权转交给瓦格斯 |
[28:38] | and then to Philip, | 然后交给菲利普 |
[28:39] | the one person I could trust. | 我能相信的唯一人选 |
[28:41] | Because he’s mine. | 因为他是我的亲戚 |
[28:42] | We lost that helium trade | 我们错失气交易的机会 |
[28:44] | because we were unable to-do a deal | 是因为我们没有你的批准 |
[28:45] | at that scale without your sign-off. | 没办法执行那种规模的交易 |
[28:47] | What you took from that, all the subsequent decisions, | 你从中得到什么教训之后采取的决定 |
[28:49] | those were yours and yours alone. | 都要由你自己一个人承担 |
[28:50] | I, uh… I hate to interrupt, | 我不想打断 |
[28:52] | but one of my favorite TV shows is on. | 但是我最喜欢的电视节目开始了 |
[28:56] | And I heard the rumors, too, | 我也听说了传言 |
[28:58] | about corruption and collusion | 涉及美国天然气公司和 |
[29:00] | by the top American natural gas companies | 敌对国家腐败和 |
[29:02] | with some hostile nations. | 共谋的质控 |
[29:04] | And there were leaks | 执法部门各个部门 |
[29:05] | from various branches of law enforcement | 泄露了消息 |
[29:07] | But after a penetrating investigation | 但是在纽约南区检察官 |
[29:09] | by the Southern District of New York, | 彻查之后 |
[29:11] | these vicious rumors are just that : rumors. | 这些险恶的传言被证实不过是谣言 |
[29:15] | While actors from adversarial foreign governments | 尽管外国政府的代理人 |
[29:17] | did approach these companies | 的确与这些公司接洽 |
[29:19] | in an attempt to convince them to hold back supply | 试图说服他们囤积居奇 |
[29:21] | and inflate prices, | 抬高价格 |
[29:23] | these entreaties were rebuffed. | 这些提议遭到了拒绝 |
[29:26] | Forcefully. | 非常坚决 |
[29:27] | And so we are closing this investigation | 因此我们结束这一调查 |
[29:31] | These companies and this sector are healthy. | 这个部门的公司很健康 |
[29:33] | Robust, even. | 甚至称得上是强健 |
[29:35] | Any short-term collateral damage | 所造成任何短期的附带伤害 |
[29:37] | that was done is unfortunate, | 实属不幸 |
[29:39] | but that is the nature of the free market | 但是这就是自由市场的本质 |
[29:42] | Those positions are all going to rebound.. | 这些股票全部回弹 |
[29:46] | but you’ve sold them off. | 但是你却把他们卖掉了 |
[29:47] | The algo directed they be sold off. | 算法指示要求卖掉 |
[29:51] | Capgemini SE 32. 62 B 16. 6 X 10. 6x CELSN Index MAvgs 6. 00 B 3. 52 B =1042. 2012+23. 6227+2. 3212:21 14. 1 10. 6 Unisys Corp Tie to EVRY Oyj 699. 55 M 3. 17 B 3. 11 B 11. 9x 9. 2x God. Comanche Gas H. O. D. alues are excluded from group stats May31 Jun15 | 13. 7x 科曼奇油气当日最高 15. 4 哪 |
[29:52] | My God. Comanche Gas H. O. D. | 天哪 科曼奇油气当日最高 |
[29:54] | Western Plain s H. O. D | 西部平原当日最高 |
[29:56] | Marcellus Shale H. O. D. | 马塞勒斯页岩气当日最高 |
[29:58] | All going out at the high of the day. | 全部都在当日最高价收盘 |
[29:59] | And we’re completely sold? | 结果我们卖掉了 |
[30:02] | As U. S. Attorney Rhoades mentioned | 正如联邦检察官罗兹提到的 |
[30:04] | there had been some rumors about collusion. | 有传言说存在共谋 |
[30:06] | We did our investigation, and we were very quickly able | 我们进行了调查 很快便得到了 |
[30:08] | to gain cooperation from the companies in question, | 涉事公司的合作 |
[30:10] | as they had nothing to hide. | 因为他们没有什么可以隐藏的 |
[30:13] | We are going to get to the source | 我们会查明这些消息泄露和谣言的源头 |
[30:15] | of these leaks and rumors, I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[30:17] | That is priority one. | 这是第一要务 |
[30:18] | I can take specific questions, | 我可以回答具体问题 |
[30:19] | as I’m sure there are many. | 我相信一定有很多问题要问 |
[30:24] | The last time I was part of something this sweet, | 我上次参与这么有成就感的事情 |
[30:27] | Gust Avrako to s and Charlie Wilson | 古斯特·阿夫拉科托斯和查理·威尔森 |
[30:29] | high-five d me at the end of it. | 在事成之后击掌庆祝 |
[30:30] | Not sure even I have the security clearance | 我可能没有听 |
[30:32] | to hear about that one right now. | 这件事的安保权限 |
[30:34] | If it was anything like this, | 如果和这件事差不多的话 |
[30:35] | it must’ve floated you for quite a while. | 兴奋劲一定让你飘飘然了好几天 |
[30:37] | For a night. | 就一晚上 |
[30:39] | Next day, I was ready to get back to work. | 第二天 我就准备好重返工作岗位了 |
[30:41] | Which is why I have you two so close by at all times. | 这就是为什么我总是让你们在我左右 |
[30:43] | Because I feel much the same. | 因为我也有同感 |
[30:45] | You know, Chuck, when you talked me into coming aboard at SDNY, | 你知道吗 查克 你说服我来到纽约南区的时候 |
[30:48] | you promise d I’d feel this way. | 你向我保证我会有这样的感觉 |
[30:49] | Like I actually helped | 就像我帮忙做了 |
[30:51] | to do something good. | 好事 |
[30:53] | I want more of it. Need more. | 我还想要更多这样的感觉 我需要更多 |
[30:55] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[30:57] | And, like All erd said, | 如阿勒德所说 |
[30:59] | tomorrow we will get cracking on just those kinds of projects. | 明天我们会着手这一类型的案子 |
[31:03] | But tonight, I’m gonna hang with my kids. | 但是今晚 我要去陪我的孩子 |
[31:05] | Both of you go have fun, rest, or whatever it is you do | 你们两个好好玩 休息 不管你们下班了 |
[31:08] | when you’re officially off the clock. | 去做什么 |
[31:09] | Good call. Karl, | 好主意卡尔 |
[31:11] | you wanna come grab dinner with Taiga and me? | 你想要和泰嘉还有我共进晚餐吗 |
[31:13] | Normally I don’t like third-wheeling it, but… yes. | 通常我不喜欢当电灯泡但是好啊 |
[31:17] | Good. Good. Excellent. | 好好好极了 |
[31:19] | Excellent work all around. | 大家都做得很棒 |
[31:27] | Scooter, I started with much less. | 斯库特 我起家的基础要比这少得多 |
[31:29] | We both did. | 我们都一样 |
[31:31] | Time to roll it back up again, my loyal friend. | 是时候重新开始了月 我忠诚的朋友 |
[31:38] | I’m sure you will, Mike. | 我相信你会的迈克 |
[31:40] | But you’ll have to do it alone | 但是你得 一个人来了 |
[31:42] | It’s time for me to go it on my own | 是时候让我白己一个人出发了 |
[31:46] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[31:47] | Not now. | 特别是这个时候 |
[31:50] | it was an expensive lesson | 这就是一次昂贵的教训 |
[31:53] | very expensive — | 非常昂贵 |
[31:56] | in hubris and self-aggrandizement run amok. | 教会了我狂妄和自我膨胀的代价 |
[31:58] | You know our intentions were of the highest aims, | 你知道我们的意图事高尚的 |
[32:01] | despite what those assholes down there think. | 不管那些混蛋都怎么想 |
[32:03] | But you have to know we suffered. | 但是你得知道我们 |
[32:05] | drift, I guess you’d call it. | 在偏离了一度的方向上 |
[32:07] | A degree off on the compass heading | 走了很长的 |
[32:09] | on a long enough journey, | 一段路 |
[32:10] | you end up far from your destination. | 结果和目的地差之千里 |
[32:12] | You end up lost. We did. | 你失败了 我们失败了 |
[32:14] | I did. | 我失算了 |
[32:16] | I failed to help you steer, | 我没能帮助你掌舵 |
[32:18] | and this is where we’ve landed. | 这就是我们的下场 |
[32:20] | Broke and broken. | 一文不名遍体鳞伤 |
[32:21] | Our mission was righteous. | 我们的使命是正义的 |
[32:25] | We just ran into a snag. | 我们这是遇到了挫折 |
[32:26] | Our mission is something I will be unpacking | 我们的使命是我日后需要用很长时间 |
[32:29] | for a long time to come. | 来反省的东西 |
[32:30] | I can’t say I committed blindly to it. | 我不能说我盲日跟从 |
[32:33] | But I was blinded along the way | 但是在路途中 |
[32:35] | by my sense of fealty | 我被我自己的忠诚 |
[32:37] | Loyalty to you. | 对你的忠诚 |
[32:39] | By your generosity, focus, brilliance. | 被你的慷慨 专注 才智 |
[32:45] | By our shared history. | 还有我们的交情所懵逼 |
[32:53] | In the end, the deal I made with myself was a someday deal | 到最后 我决定有朝一日独白前行 |
[32:55] | And that day came sooner than I imagined | 这一天来的比我想象得要早 |
[32:56] | But it’s here all the same, so… | 但是这一天还是来了 所以 |
[33:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:04] | Done. | 结束了 |
[33:12] | Where does that leave me after all this? | 我在这一切之后该何去何从 |
[33:16] | In a reflective place, after the swelling goes down. | 在身上的红肿消下去之后 进行反思 |
[33:21] | You accept that this happened | 接受发生的事情 |
[33:22] | You figure out why. | 弄清楚发生的原因 |
[33:24] | You go home and start over. | 你回到家重头再来 |
[33:27] | As it ever has been for men like you over the centuries. | 就像几个世纪以来像你这样的人所做的那样 |
[33:48] | You’ve orchestrated this thing | 你就像制作山高水深专辑的菲尔·斯佩克特一样 |
[33:51] | like Phil Spector did ” River Deep. | 手策划了这件事 |
[33:53] | Perhaps not who I’d have used to make the point, but, yes, | 换我可能不会用这个人做例子 但是没错 |
[33:56] | we put together a wrecking crew and let them play, | 我们组织了一批优秀的乐手让他们演奏 |
[33:59] | much as he did. | 就和菲尔·斯佩克特一样 |
[34:00] | Watched it all happening on here. | 我在这都看到了 |
[34:03] | Real toe-tapper. | 扣人心弦 |
[34:05] | I assume you made sure to be invisible | 我想你在执行你的任务的时候 |
[34:07] | in the carrying out of your duties? | 没有留下蛛丝马迹 |
[34:09] | Have you known me to be otherwise? | 我做事难道不小心吗 |
[34:11] | Yes. Almost solely. | 对 从来都不小心 |
[34:13] | So I need to know, Dad, that you covered your tracks | 所以我要知道 你在散布天然气公司 |
[34:16] | when you planted the stories about the natural gas companies | 的传言的时候有没有隐藏好踪迹 |
[34:19] | because I put someone good, and I mean very good, on this. | 因为我指派了非常厉害的人来调查这件事 |
[34:23] | Of course. You told me to cover my tracks, | 当然了 你让我掩盖踪迹 |
[34:26] | I covered my tracks. | 我就掩盖了踪迹 |
[34:27] | They will arrive at me | 他们得在查到刺杀肯尼迪的真凶 |
[34:30] | after they find the… the grassy knoll gunman | 还有杀害工会领导人吉米·霍法的人之后 |
[34:33] | and who killed Jimmy Hoffa. | 才能查到我 |
[34:36] | Good. Real good. | 好非常好 |
[34:39] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[34:40] | – I should get back to it. – Chuck. | -我该回去了-查克 |
[34:44] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[34:48] | You marshaled all resources. | 你调动了所有资源 |
[34:50] | You partnered with a man | 和交手了十年的对手 |
[34:52] | you’d tangled with for almost a decade. | 合作 |
[34:55] | You set that aside to take out a bigger threat. | 你放下私人恩怨来应对更大的威胁 |
[34:57] | That’s advanced. That’s elevated. | 这就是眼界 这就是格局 |
[35:01] | That’s the kind of thing that gives me comfort | 这种事让我知道我不用担心 |
[35:02] | for what happens after I’m gone. | 我的身后事 |
[35:06] | Let’s hope that’s a long time from now. | 希望那一天不要这么快到来 |
[35:08] | It’ll be when it’ll be. | 生死有命 |
[35:10] | The point is… | 关键是 |
[35:13] | I now know that you’ll be fine. | 我现在知道你能照顾好自己 |
[35:17] | You’ve learned all the lessons I have to teach and then some. | 你学到了我传授给你的经验还加以发挥 |
[35:21] | It’s all inside you. | 这一切都在你身上 |
[35:24] | You know, Pop, I’ve long held | 你知道吗老爹我一直认为 |
[35:26] | that the two heaviest letters in the alphabet | 最沉重的两个字 |
[35:31] | were J and R. | 就是二世 |
[35:33] | But now, after what we’ve been through together in this last | 但是现在 我们经历了过去这一程的一切 |
[35:37] | they’ve started to fee I just right. | 这个名头开始合身了 |
[35:51] | Now that you’re. you’re wearing the Junior mantle easier… | 既然你觉得二世的名头合身了 |
[35:56] | … may be stop slumping about the shoulders when you walk. | 那走路的时候就不要聋拉着肩膀 |
[36:00] | Have some personal pride in your gait, for Christ’s sakes. | 看在老天的份上步法自信一点 |
[36:04] | You’re still a Rhoades. | 你还是罗兹家的人 |
[36:21] | Found these guys on the way in. | 进来的时候找到了这两位 |
[36:23] | We got the text inviting us to come see something special? | 我们接到短信邀请我们见证特别的事情 |
[36:27] | What… | 什么 |
[36:31] | What happened here? | 这是怎么了 |
[36:40] | Mike, hear this in the manner I mean it. | 迈克 听了我的话不要会错意 |
[36:44] | Not as a dig, | 不是挖苦你 |
[36:46] | or to rub your face in the situation. | 也不是落井下石 |
[36:48] | Not about that at all. | 不是为了那些 |
[36:50] | But… | 但是 |
[36:52] | I’d like to assume the lease to this place. | 我想要接手这个地方的租约 |
[36:54] | Take it off your hands. | 从你手上转让过来 |
[36:56] | Uh-huh. Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[37:02] | So this is it. | 所以就这样了 |
[37:04] | Hey, man, endings are tough | 结束很不容易 |
[37:07] | Someone always ends up unsatisfied | 总有人会心怀不满 |
[37:10] | Truer thing never said | 大实话 |
[37:14] | I don’t mind admitting I’m a bit rattled right now | 我不介意承认我现在有点乱了阵脚 |
[37:17] | Standing eight count. I’ll get my wind back. | 暂停修整 我会缓过来的 |
[37:21] | You have to know I’m going to sue the lot of you | 你们要知道我会起诉你们所有人 |
[37:24] | and see to it that criminal charges are brought | 确保你们收到刑事指控 |
[37:26] | I think you’re gonna find a road to that | 我想你会发现那条路 |
[37:28] | that’s very steep and slippery | 道阻且长 |
[37:30] | And expensive, | 而且昂贵 |
[37:32] | which may present some difficulty | 对你来说可能会有困难 |
[37:34] | But if you decide to persist, | 但是如果你执意起诉 |
[37:36] | please refer all legal action | 请将诉讼相关事宜 |
[37:38] | to Orrin Bach here, my general counsel. | 交由我的法务顾问奥林·巴赫 |
[37:42] | You gonna finally come on and do this for me, Orrin? | 你愿意加入我替我代理吗 奥林 |
[37:44] | Why not? You’ll take up all my time anyway, | 有何不可 你反正都要占用我全部的时间 |
[37:47] | but… I’m delighted to make it official. | 但是 我很乐意有个正式的头衔 |
[37:52] | So, yeah, Mike, this is what it’s like to lose. | 所以迈克尔这就是失败的感觉 |
[37:58] | I bet that felt good. | 我打赌那感觉一定很棒 |
[37:59] | That one did, yeah. | 没错对 |
[38:02] | I read all about your deposits | 我读到了你通过杀手迈克 |
[38:04] | in those black-owned banks through Killer Mike. | 在黑人银行存了款 |
[38:07] | You’ve still got about a hundred million | 你在那些账户里面 |
[38:09] | in those accounts, don’t you? | 还有一个亿的资产 是不是 |
[38:11] | Just about, yeah. | 差不多对 |
[38:12] | Well, in Indiana, | 在印第安纳 |
[38:13] | that’s like being a billionaire. | 就和十个亿差不多了 |
[38:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:20] | Yes, it is. | 对没错 |
[38:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:27] | May be I should be thanking all you bastards | 也许我应该感谢你们这些混蛋 |
[38:29] | for giving me a chance to go out and do it all again. | 给我机会重头再来 |
[38:32] | Spin it up. | 手足 |
[38:33] | You’re welcome, then. | 不客气 |
[38:35] | Did wonders for me when you put me in that very position. | 在你把我置于那种境地的时候对我有很大的益处 |
[38:55] | This country’s built on second acts. | 这个国家就是靠重头再来建立的 |
[39:01] | And when you see mine, | 等你们再见到我 |
[39:03] | you’d better duck and fucking cover. | 你们最好找好掩护 |
[39:32] | I’m surprised to see so many long faces in here right now. | 没想到这里这么多拉长的脸 |
[39:36] | A in’t you glad I’m back? | 你们不高兴我回来了吗 |
[39:38] | Uh, well, we would be, | 我们可以高兴 |
[39:40] | but there’s the little matter of the fact that all our money | 但是我们所有的资金都和普林斯的一起 |
[39:42] | got fucking wiped out with Prince’s! | 清零了 |
[39:45] | Oh, is that the thing? | 是这样吗 |
[39:51] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[39:52] | What’s on your mind, commander? | 你在想什么 指挥官 |
[39:54] | You know I’ve had a hard time | 你知道我对这个计划 |
[39:56] | warming up to the plan. | 不太热络 |
[39:58] | Siphoning the coffers of an enemy to near empty? | 把对手的金库清空 |
[40:00] | I wouldn’t imagine that would cause you such problems | 我没想到会对你造成这么大的困扰 |
[40:02] | No, Chuck, as much as I like the idea | 不查克虽然我喜欢 |
[40:05] | of Mike Prince going broke — | 让迈克尔·普林斯破产的点子 |
[40:06] | And believe me, I do — | 相信我我是真的喜欢 |
[40:08] | I can’t help but feeling this is your guitar solo. | 我总感觉这是你的吉他独奏 |
[40:11] | Now I’m fine guesting in a two-guitar band. | 我不介意在双吉他乐队客串 |
[40:14] | A supergroup, if you think about it. | 真要说起来 应该是超级摇滚乐团 |
[40:16] | Wow, you really are good at this, the ass-kissing | 你拍马屁的手法简直出神入化 |
[40:18] | Hey, it’s heartfelt. | 这是真心话 福 |
[40:20] | Okay, I know what’s missing for me | 好 我知道 |
[40:23] | and I’m ready to lay down my overdub now. | 我准备好演奏我的叠录部分了 |
[40:25] | It’s not enough to just break him. | 击垮他还不够 |
[40:28] | We gotta get everyone else rich in the process. | 我们得让所有人借此致富 |
[40:32] | Really rich. Wealthy, even. | 真正的富裕 甚至达到阔绰 |
[40:34] | Well, that ups the degree of difficulty, doesn’t it? | 这样一来难度就高了 不是吗 |
[40:36] | Takes it from a straight bet to a daily double with an exact a. | 把单纯的下注变成双赌加正序连赢 |
[40:40] | That’s why the payout’s so good. | 所以收益才这么丰厚 |
[40:41] | But how? If we crash the fund, it all goes. | 但是怎么做 如果我们让基金崩溃 所有资金都会归零 |
[40:44] | Doesn’t have to | 不一定 |
[40:45] | We have a little thang that’s been laying fallow | 我们在公司的架构里面 |
[40:48] | inside the structure of the company for a while now | 安排了一个叫做上将基金的东西 |
[40:51] | known as the Admirals Fund. | 现在已经休眠了一段时间了 |
[40:53] | – Tell’em, Wags. – Little side pocket we had | -告诉他们 瓦格斯-这是我们为了让高层享受 |
[40:55] | so the brass could enjoy the spoils of the best ideas. | 最优秀的点子的主意的收益设立的基金 |
[40:58] | Cherry-picking trades for a secret internal fund. | 为秘密内部基金挑选交易 |
[41:02] | That could look very bad. | 这看上去非常不合规矩 |
[41:05] | Fraudulent, even. | 甚至涉嫌欺诈 |
[41:06] | In a certain light, may be. | 从某些角度 也许是这样 |
[41:08] | But, as I say, it’s dormant. | 但是如我所说 这是个休眠的基金 |
[41:11] | Yeah, Chuck, we’re well past that, aren’t we? | 对查克 我们已经过了那个阶段了 不是吗 |
[41:14] | Bloodhound can’t help blood-hounding. | 猎犬改不了打探的毛病 |
[41:17] | But he’s all bar k now, | 但是现在只吠不咬 |
[41:18] | and I suppose we all need our motivators. | 我想我们都需要动力 |
[41:20] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[41:23] | We’re gonna siphon the employee money | 我们要把雇员资金 |
[41:25] | into the Admirals Fund | 转入上将资金 |
[41:27] | and when the basket of stocks hits rock-bottom, | 等到股票组合跌倒谷底的时候 |
[41:29] | we’re gonna buy them. | 然后我们买入股票 |
[41:32] | So that’s where we are now. | 所以这就是我们目前的处境 |
[41:35] | If wiping out Prince was my masterpiece, | 如果榨干普林斯是我的杰作 |
[41:38] | putting the Admirals Fund with all your money in | 利用汇入了你们资金的上将基金 |
[41:42] | on the other side so we could take him out at the lows, | 在低点抄底 |
[41:45] | that is my magnum opus. | 则是我的鸿篇巨著 |
[41:51] | I’ve rarely seen a rocket ride like this one. | 我从来没见过这样迅猛的上涨 |
[41:53] | There’s nothing like government | 没有什么能像 |
[41:56] | clearing these companies, | 政府检查后 |
[41:57] | giving them a clean bill of health, | 给出良好的评价 |
[41:58] | to send these stocks soaring | 更能让股价在收盘之前 |
[42:00] | right to the close. | 一路上升的了 |
[42:01] | So that’s what you’re here to see, Ben. | 那就是请你来的原因本 |
[42:03] | Tuk. | 塔克 |
[42:05] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[42:07] | Our shit didn’t go down the tubes. | 我们的钱没有被冲进下水道 |
[42:09] | Yeah. Even though you were too fucking mercenary to join me, | 对 即使你们见利忘义没有加入我 |
[42:13] | I let it happen. | 我还是促成了这件事 |
[42:15] | We’re in the fucking Admirals Fund? | 我们进入上将基金了 |
[42:25] | – Oh, shit! – Fuck, yeah! | -见鬼-太好了 |
[42:27] | We’re in the Admirals Fund! | 我们进入上将基金了 |
[42:33] | Uh… am I? | 我加入了吗 |
[42:38] | Because, you know, I-I had your backs the whole time. | 因为 你知道 我一直支持你们 |
[42:41] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[42:43] | Spyros, you ran all the way to Camp David | 斯派洛 你是不是一路跑到戴维营去 |
[42:46] | to try and warn Prince, didn’t you? | 警告普林斯了 |
[42:48] | The Marine Guards wouldn’t let me in. | 海军陆战队的警卫不让我进去 |
[42:51] | They’re not a good group to get pushy with. | 他们不喜欢被人推 |
[42:53] | We included you anyway. | 我们还是让你加入了 |
[42:55] | I must be getting soft in my old age | 我一定是年纪大心软了 |
[42:57] | So I’m not broke? | 所以我没破产 |
[42:59] | – I’m actually… – Yeah. Rich. | -我-对富了 |
[43:02] | Very fucking rich. | 非常富有 |
[43:07] | All of you lucky bastards | 你们这些幸运的家伙 |
[43:08] | are up 3 X today and rising, | 今天资产翻了三倍不止 |
[43:10] | thanks to Bobby Axelrod. | 多亏了鲍比·阿克斯罗德 |
[43:21] | In case any of you are wondering. | 如果你们还有疑问 |
[43:23] | you are now standing in the new headquarters of Axe Global! | 你们现在所在的地方是阿克斯全球的新总部 |
[43:28] | And I am looking for intrepid souls | 我在寻找愿意每一天 |
[43:31] | who are willing to go out every day | 为我出外征战 |
[43:33] | and kill for me in an epic quest for fucking alpha | 勇攀高峰的人 |
[43:37] | So, who among you | 所以 你们有谁 |
[43:40] | is ready to join me in my new assault on wealth? | 准备好和我一道向财富发动新的攻势 |
[43:43] | Who’s with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[43:46] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[43:51] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好啊好啊 |
[43:54] | Yeah! Come on! | 好啊来吧 |
[44:09] | heard those hyenas cheering down there. | 我听到外面的狼在叫了 |
[44:13] | I assume Axelrod threw them some fresh meat. | 我想阿克斯罗德给他们扔了肉饵 |
[44:15] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[44:17] | I also assume you’re staying. | 我想你要留下来 |
[44:20] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[44:22] | I warned you once, back then, | 我之前就警告过你 |
[44:24] | that things would get dirty and dangerous. | 情况会变得航脏危险 |
[44:26] | You more than embraced that, though, didn’t you? | 不过你接纳了这一切是不是 |
[44:28] | Joining up with that backstabbing marauder | 和背后捅刀的劫掠者沉一气 |
[44:30] | is the perfect post for you. | 正好适合你 |
[44:32] | It’s a wonder you didn’t warn me | 没想到你都没警告我 |
[44:33] | what kind of animal you’d become. | 你变成了什么样的禽兽 |
[44:34] | Let me stop you there, | 你先打住 |
[44:35] | before you really say some stuff | 别说出来 |
[44:37] | we’re both gonna regret | 让我们俩在下一次节日 |
[44:38] | at the next holiday get-together. | 家族聚餐上都后悔的话 |
[44:40] | The holidays? You have got to be kidding me | 节日 你开什么玩笑 |
[44:42] | Hey, you’re still my uncle. Family. | 你还是我的叔叔亲人 |
[44:44] | So, you didn’t take the ride with us. | 所以 你没有和我们一道 |
[44:48] | That wasn’t something I could swing. | 那件事我办不到 |
[44:49] | But I couldn’t let you take the fall with Prince either. | 但是我不能让你和普林斯一块倒台 |
[44:53] | You’re still a rich man. | 你还是个富有的人 |
[45:02] | That is your account. | 这是你的账户 |
[45:06] | Kept it sidelined. | 被隔离开来 |
[45:07] | Totally out of the action today. | 没有收到今天事件的影响 |
[45:10] | You’re still at about a hundred mill | 你还有大概一个亿 |
[45:12] | Like Prince ended up. | 就和普林斯差不多 |
[45:14] | There’s something poetic in that. | 这里面有种诗意的平衡 |
[45:18] | I have gone from a rich man, to a pauper, | 一天之内我从富翁 乞巧 |
[45:22] | back to-a -rich-man in the course of a single day. | 再到富翁 |
[45:26] | And it has made me realize what I need to do with my life. | 这让我意识到我需要怎么过我的人生 |
[45:30] | Pick up that baton for real. | 认真地拿起指挥棒 |
[45:34] | My own. | 用我自己的 |
[45:35] | One that belongs to me, not some legend’s. | 属于我白己的指挥棒 而不是属于传奇的先辈的 |
[45:39] | Find myself on the stage | 登上指挥台 |
[45:41] | and in front of an orchestra. | 指挥乐团 |
[45:43] | You’ll do it, maestro. | 你会做到的 大师 |
[45:44] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[46:04] | Impressive work, man. | 干得漂亮兄弟 |
[46:06] | Well, you played an integral part in it. | 你在其中扮演了不可或缺的一部分 |
[46:07] | No way it all happens without — | 没有你就不可能 |
[46:09] | No, I just mean climbing up on that desk. | 不 我指的是你爬上桌子 |
[46:10] | – Oh. – Impressive. | -哦-佩服 |
[46:12] | Christ, I’d need some Do an’s for the back if I even tried. | 我要是想爬非得先涂上止痛膏 |
[46:15] | TALL Don’t fool yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[46:17] | I’m not the same guy I was when we first met. | 我不是我们最初相识的时候的那个人了 |
[46:19] | I was worried I was gonna roll my ankle on the dismount. | 我担心下来的时候会扭到脚腕 |
[46:22] | Yeah. Sure. | 对没错 |
[46:25] | You’re not the same guy, either. | 不过你也变了 |
[46:27] | – Didn’t like that version. – Hmm. | 不喜欢之前的那个你-嗯 |
[46:30] | But the fella standing in front of me… | 但是站在我面前的那个人 |
[46:31] | Yeah, I know it. | 对 我知道 |
[46:33] | Something about going through the wars with someone. | 一起经历枪林弹雨有种特别的影响 |
[46:37] | Yeah, you learn a lot facing a man, battling against him. | 你面对一个人 和他交手可以了解关于他的很多东西 |
[46:40] | But when you throw in together.. | 但是当你们并肩作战 |
[46:43] | Yeah, like Clapton and Winwood in Blind Faith. | 对 就像克莱普顿和温伍德组建盲日信仰乐队 |
[46:47] | Problem is, | 问题在于 |
[46:49] | that kind of talent in one group | 那么有才华的人在一个团体里的合作 |
[46:51] | can only ever last one album. | 只能维持一张专辑 |
[46:54] | Well, I think the heroin and blow | 我觉得毒品和乐团解散 |
[46:55] | had more to do with that break up, | 有很大的关系 |
[46:57] | but I get your point. | 但是我理解你的意思 |
[46:58] | At least they got that one great moment on tape, | 至少他们用记录下来了 |
[47:00] | together in the studio, before it blew a part. | 他们在解散之前在录音室中那伟大的一刻 |
[47:03] | Everything does. | 切都会结束 |
[47:05] | Eventually. | 早晚得是 |
[47:07] | Things end. | 没有不散的宴席 |
[47:09] | As our time working together has to. | 正如我们之间的合作一样 |
[47:14] | I’m going back to doing what I do, so… | 我要回去做我的工作所以 |
[47:19] | you’d best run this place right. | 你最好规规矩矩得经营这个地方 |
[47:21] | I once told you what a badge does to a man. | 我曾经告诉过你警徽给人会造成什么样的影响 |
[47:25] | And as in almost everything, | 正如在几乎所有事情上一样 |
[47:28] | you were right, Robby. | 你是对的鲍比 |
[47:33] | To that end, Carlos. | 为了纪念这一点卡洛斯 |
[47:35] | And Wags is really gonna hate that I’m doing this, | 瓦格斯肯定不喜欢我这么做 |
[47:37] | but I must have got caught up in the spirit of togetherness. | 但是我一定是被团结一致的精神给感染了 |
[47:43] | Here. | 给 |
[47:49] | You’re hoping this buys you some indulgences. | 你指望这能给你买来包容 |
[47:51] | Damn straight I am. | 没错 |
[47:56] | Thanks, Axe. | 谢谢你 阿克斯 |
[47:59] | For all of it. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[48:01] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[48:02] | And to you too, Chuck. | 你也是查克 |
[48:05] | I’ve been waiting so long | 我等待了太久 |
[48:09] | Somebody holds the key | 其他人掌握着钥匙 |
[48:13] | Well, I’m near the end | 我接近了结尾 |
[48:16] | And I just a in’t got The time | 我没有时间 |
[48:22] | I thought it’d convince you | 我以为这能够说服你 |
[48:24] | that all this today would be a good pitch. | 今天的这一切能成为不错的佐证 |
[48:27] | But you’re leaving for good, aren’t you? | 但是你要彻底离开了是不是 |
[48:29] | Yep. Just like you’re staying. | 对 就像你要留下 |
[48:31] | Yeah, I am. | 对没错 |
[48:33] | It’s where I’m meant to be | 这是我的归属 |
[48:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[48:41] | ‘Cause we could do great things if you stayed. | 因为如果你留下我们可以做伟大的事情 |
[48:43] | Great and vicious things. | 伟大又残酷的事情 |
[48:47] | Exactly why I’m leaving. | 正因如此我才要离开 |
[48:49] | It’s time for me to be done with that. | 是时候结束这一切了 |
[48:51] | ET ALL | |
[48:53] | My other office is now available. | 我另一件办公室空出来了 |
[48:55] | Be a great place to run a philanthropy out of. | 可以作为慈善机构的办公场所 |
[48:57] | It’s yours if you want it. | 如果你想要就是你的了 |
[48:59] | EI ALL | |
[48:59] | Final act of charity | 这是我今天要做的 |
[49:00] | I’ll be doing today. | 最后一件善事 |
[49:04] | You are the reason | 你是我 |
[49:05] | I’ve been waiting All these years | 等待这么多年的原因 |
[49:09] | Somebody holds the key | 有人拿着钥匙 |
[49:13] | But I’m near the end | 但是我接近了结尾 |
[49:16] | And I just a in’t got The time | 我没有时间 |
[49:21] | Oh, oh, oh, and I’m wasted | 我烂醉如泥 |
[49:23] | I bet you think I want to rub it in. | 我打赌你以为我想要幸灾乐祸 |
[49:25] | I actually think better of you. | 我没有那么想你 |
[49:28] | You once offered me the chance, if I were feeling down, | 你邀请过我 如果我心情低落 |
[49:30] | to come share some Scotch with you. | 就来和你喝一杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[49:32] | I want you to know, I hope you do the same. | 我想让你知道 我也愿意和你喝一杯 |
[49:37] | You made me better at what I do. | 你让我在我所做的事情上技艺精进 |
[49:39] | In every way. | 各方面都是 |
[49:41] | Are you saying that’s why you bested us? | 你是说这就是你打败我们的原因吗 |
[49:44] | No. I was kick-ass at that stuff. | 那些事上面我厉害着呢 |
[49:47] | I mean as a human | 我指的是做人方面 |
[49:49] | and second in command. | 作为二把手 |
[49:52] | You’re the tops I’ve seen. | 你是我所见过的最优秀的 |
[49:55] | And yet. | 然而 |
[49:57] | It’s because you’re a good person you lost. | 是因为你人品好你才输了 |
[50:00] | Not Prince. You. | 不是普林斯是你 |
[50:02] | Oddly, of little consolation. | 奇怪的是这让我感到一丝安慰 |
[50:04] | But you will come for that drink? | 但是你会来喝一杯吗 |
[50:07] | I think I actually might. | 我想我可能会去的 |
[50:18] | But I can’t find My way home | 但是我找不到回家的路 |
[50:30] | Good. | 好 |
[50:32] | I’ve been looking forward to this moment. | 我一直在期待这个时刻 |
[50:34] | An old-fashioned negotiation for your services | 为了你作为绩效教练还有人力资源主任的服务 |
[50:36] | as performance coach and head of HR. | 讨价还价 |
[50:39] | Or, not to tip my hand, | 或者说 不是白露底牌 |
[50:41] | you looking to expand your portfolio? | 你想要扩展你的投资组合 |
[50:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[50:47] | You’re out too. | 你也要走 |
[50:54] | I’d really love it if you stayed, Wend. | 我非常希望你能留下温蒂 |
[50:58] | I finally made my way back. This could be like old times. | 我总算回来了 可以像过去一样 |
[51:02] | Part of me would really love to. | 我心里有一部分很想留下 |
[51:04] | But I’m gonna stay at Mental, | 但是我要留在心康 |
[51:06] | that telehealth thing, and make a go of it. | 那个远程医疗企业 把它办起来 |
[51:09] | I’m gonna help a lot of people from there. | 在那里我能帮助更多的人 |
[51:12] | May be one day you’ll take me public. | 也许有朝一日你会带着我的公司上市 |
[51:16] | Won’t be the same without you here. | 这里没有你就不一样了 |
[51:18] | What if I can’t do it? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[51:19] | It’ll be different, but you can do it. | 会有改变 但是你做得到 |
[51:21] | And I have the name of someone | 我还物色好了 |
[51:24] | who’ll be a hell of a replacement for me too. | 接替我的人 |
[51:26] | And most of the people here already know Dr. Mayer. | 大多数人已经认识梅耶医生了 |
[51:32] | I really didn’t want to say goodbye to you again. | 我真的不想再和你告别 |
[51:39] | Then don’t. | 那就不要告别 |
[51:41] | We got through the shadow of 9/11 | 我们一起经历了911 的阴影 |
[51:44] | and stayed connected. | 还保持了联系 |
[51:46] | We got through the arrests, | 我们经历了逮捕 |
[51:49] | the rebellions, | 反叛 |
[51:51] | the exit, the rebuilding, | 离开重建 |
[51:53] | and always stayed connected. | 在关键的情况下 |
[51:56] | Where it mattered. | 我们都保持了联系 |
[51:58] | We’ll both be in the same city | 我们都在一座城市 |
[52:00] | We’re the same people. | 我们是一类人 |
[52:02] | We’ll stay connected now, too. | 我们现在也能保持联系 |
[52:06] | Just not at this place. | 只是不在这里 |
[52:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:12] | Yeah to all of it. | 你说得都对 |
[52:17] | Thank you, Bobby. | 谢谢你鲍比 |
[52:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:23] | For everything. | 所做的一切 |
[52:42] | I feel a change In the weather | 我感觉到天气的变化 |
[52:44] | I feel a change in me | 我感觉到我的变化 |
[52:46] | The days Are getting shorter | 白天变得越来越短 |
[52:47] | And the birds Begin to leave | 鸟儿开始迁徙 |
[52:50] | Even me, yes, yes, y’all | 就连我对对 |
[52:52] | Who has been so long alone | 独处了这么长时间 |
[52:54] | I’m headed home | 我要回家了 |
[52:56] | Headed home | 回家 |
[53:06] | The nights are getting Colder now | 夜晚要更加凉爽 |
[53:08] | And the air Is getting crisp | 空气变得凌冽 |
[53:10] | I first tasted the universe On a night like this | 我第一次尝到宇宙的味道就是在这样的夜晚 |
[53:13] | A box of wine, an alibi | 箱红酒 一个不在场证明 |
[53:15] | And the hunger in her eyes | 还有她眼中的饥渴 |
[53:18] | In a place where the tree Of good and evil | 在善恶之树 |
[53:20] | Still resides | 仍然站立的地方 |
[53:28] | Homecoming | 回家 |
[53:32] | I kind of hoped you’d be here waiting. | 我有些期望你还等着 |
[53:34] | No, not kind of. I… | 不 不是有些 我 |
[53:37] | I hoped you’d be here. | 我希望你在这 |
[53:40] | I’m always here. | 我一直都在 |
[53:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:45] | 你也是 | |
[53:46] | Seems to be true. | 似乎是这样 |
[53:48] | You know, I wasn’t sure he’d let you leave. | 你知道 我不确定他会让你走 |
[53:49] | Or you’d be able to resist. | 或者你能不能禁得住诱惑 |
[53:51] | It’s time for me to find my own way. | 是时候让我找出自己的出路了 |
[53:55] | And it’s the only way | 只有这样我和 |
[53:56] | that the relationships can last | 你们俩的关系 |
[53:58] | with either of you. | 才能维持下去 |
[54:02] | That’s probably true. | 说得没错 |
[54:07] | Where are you off to right now? | 你现在去哪 |
[54:11] | I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还没想过 |
[54:13] | I was probably just gonna head back to the house. | 我可能就直接回家了 |
[54:15] | I have the kids tonight. | 我今晚要带孩子 |
[54:17] | I was in the mood for some tempura or something. | 我想要吃点天妇罗之类的东西 |
[54:21] | You want to make it a family dinner? | 你想要搞个家庭聚餐吗 |
[54:22] | The kids would love that. Absolutely. | 孩子们会很乐意的 当然愿意 |
[54:26] | And so would I. | 我也愿意 |
[54:45] | Make sure all this shit gets carefully packed | 把这些玩意打包好 |
[54:47] | and sent to him wherever. | 寄给他 |
[54:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[54:50] | Have the designer get all that green crap | 让设计师把楼下墙上的 |
[54:52] | off the walls downstairs, and strip out some of this wood | 绿东西揭掉 把市头镶板也拿掉 |
[54:55] | Let’s cool this place off a bit. | 让这个地方静一静 |
[55:00] | Thought about how you’ll redecorate yet? | 想好怎么重新装修了吗 |
[55:02] | I’ve had other things on my mind, capo di tutti capi. | 我还要考虑别的事情 教父中的教父 |
[55:05] | Well, after a victory such as this, | 在这样的胜利之后 |
[55:07] | things do take a moment to settle. | 尘埃落定需要一段时间 |
[55:10] | – But… – Yeah. | 但是一对 |
[55:13] | You don’t have to say it. | 用不着你开口 |
[55:14] | I will be here with you | 我会在你身边 |
[55:15] | to get this place cranking again. | 让这个地方再度运作起来 |
[55:18] | – But then… – What? | 一但是在那之后-怎么样 |
[55:20] | Miami? | 去迈阿密 |
[55:21] | With all those other rich fucks? | 和其他的富豪混球在一起 |
[55:23] | You know, it does have a lot to recommend it. | 你知道 那个地方有不少有点 |
[55:26] | It is the center of it all right now. | 现在那里是一切的中心 |
[55:28] | Maybe we take a trip down together. | 没准我们可以一起去 |
[55:30] | But first, bring’em in. | 但是首先 把他们叫进来 |
[55:37] | SAN FRANGIS CO. CA | |
[55:39] | This here’s a story | 这是比利·乔和 |
[55:40] | About Billy Joe And Bobbie Sue | 鲍比·苏的故事 |
[55:43] | Two young lovers With nothing better to do | 两个年轻的恋人无事可做 |
[55:49] | Than sit around the house | 坐在房子里面 |
[55:51] | Get high And watch the tube | 嗑药看电视 |
[55:53] | What are our instructions? | 有什么指示 |
[55:54] | Yeah, Axe, what do you want us to do? | 对 阿克斯 你希望我们怎么做 |
[55:56] | Do? | 怎么做 |
[55:58] | What do you think I want you to do? | 你觉得我想要你们怎么做 |
[56:00] | They headed down To, oo h, old El Paso | 他们前往 老艾尔帕索 |
[56:06] | Let’s make some fucking money. | 我们去赚钱吧 |
[56:08] | All right! All right, yeah! | 好好呀耶 |
[56:11] | – Fuck, yeah! – Let’s go. | -太好了-我们走 |
[56:14] | Bobbie Sue took the money And run | 鲍比·苏拿着钱逃跑 |
[56:19] | Go on, Take the money and run | 去吧拿着钱逃跑 |
[56:38] | Billy Mack is a detective Down in Texas | 比利·迈克是德克萨斯的警探 |
[56:47] | He ain’t gonna let those two Escape justice | 他不会让这两个人逃脱制裁 |
[56:52] | He makes his living | 他靠着 |
[56:54] | Off of the people’s taxes | 纳税人的钱生活 |
[56:57] | Bobbie Sue, whoa | 鲍比·苏 |
[56:59] | She slipped away | 她逃跑了 |
[57:02] | Billy Joe caught up to her The very next day | 比利·乔第二天就追上了她 |
[57:06] | They got the money Hey, you know they got away | 他们得到了钱 你知道他们逃跑了 |
[57:11] | They headed down south | 他们一路南逃 |
[57:13] | And they’re still Running today | 至今仍在逃亡 |
[57:15] | Singing go on, Take the money and run | 唱着去吧带着钱离开 |
[57:29] | Ooh, Lord | 天哪 |
[57:31] | Go on, Take the money and run | 去吧 带着钱离开 |
[57:53] | Yeah, yeah | 对对 |
[57:55] | Go on, Take the money and run | 去吧 带着钱离开 |
[57:57] | Yeah, yeah | 对 对 |
[58:00] | Go on, Take the money and run | 去吧 带着钱离开 |
[58:03] | Ooh, Lord | 天哪 |
[58:04] | Go on, Take the money and run | 去吧 带着钱离开 |
[58:07] | Yeah, yeah | 对 对 |