Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Previously on Billions.
[00:18] We got Nancy Dunlop 南希·邓禄普
[00:19] burning up the track ahead of us. 在前面遥遥领先
[00:21] – Hoot-hoot! – Hoot-hoot! -干杯-干杯
[00:22] You are my beau ideal of a presidential candidate. 你是我理想中的总统候选人
[00:26] I want to talk about how I can help you secure it. 我想要跟你谈谈锁定胜局的方法
[00:28] Your former man Winston is shopping a new piece 你们之前的员工温斯顿
[00:31] of risk-management software. 在兜售 款风险管理软件
[00:32] You will surrender the software immediately 你要立马交出软件
[00:34] as it is the property of Michael Prince Capital. 因为它是迈克尔·普林斯资本的资产
[00:36] We know that Wags and Wendy 我们知道瓦格斯和温迪
[00:38] were also with Taylor, and went to Axelrod 也和泰勒是一伙儿的一起去找了阿克斯罗德
[00:40] So, if you try anything, it won’t be you 所以 如果你轻举妄动 受伤的不是你
[00:41] who’ll suffer, it’ll be Wendy Rhoades. 而是温迪·罗兹
[00:43] With a new leadership structure comes new opportunity, 新的领导架构带来新的机遇
[00:46] every rung of the ladder. 对每个阶层都是如此
[00:47] It’s gonna be a bloodbath. 这会是一场血洗
[00:52] You see, this is the problem 这就是从敌人名单上
[00:53] with squaring away your enemies list. 划名字的后果
[00:55] You wake up all your enemies in the process. 你把所有的敌人都唤醒了
[00:57] Welcome home, Bobby. 欢迎回家鲍比
[01:00] Thank God you’re here. 谢天谢地你来了
[01:01] BL Ain’t that the motherfucking truth. 可不是嘛
[01:04] Now let’s get to work. 开始于正事吧
[01:47] I had skin like leather 我的皮肤坚韧
[01:50] And the diamond-hard Look of a cobra 外形凶狠
[01:55] I was born Blue and weathered 我生下来就饱经风霜
[01:58] But I burst Just like a supernova 但是我像超新星一样绽放
[02:03] I could walk like Brando Right into the sun 我可以像白兰度一样迎着阳光走去
[02:07] Then dance Just like a Casanova 像卡萨诺瓦那样起舞
[02:14] With my blackjack And jacket 带着我的黑杰克和夹克
[02:15] And my hair slicked sweet 还有我光鲜的发型
[02:17] Silver star studs on my duds Just like a Harley in heat 衣物上的银星钉饰像是哈雷摩托上的水珠
[02:21] When I strut down the street I could hear its heart beat 在我沿街行走时我能够听到它的心跳
[02:26] The sisters fell back And said 姐妹们为之倾倒 说道
[02:28] ” Don’t that man Look pretty “ 那个人看起来真帅气
[02:30] The cripple on the corner Cried out 拐角的子喊道
[02:32] Hi, I just tried texting you. 我正要给你发短信
[02:35] We up and running? Everything going smooth? 我们开始运营了吗一切进展顺利吗
[02:38] It’s so hard to be a saint 很难在这座城市
[02:39] In the city 做个圣人
[02:54] Mike. 迈克
[02:57] You should have told me you were coming 你应该提前告诉我
[02:59] so I could’ve had a strong, fresh-brewed cup 好让我给你准备好一壶
[03:02] of get the fuck out waiting for you. 浓浓的送客茶
[03:04] O h, I’ll leave. 我走
[03:05] But first, let me tell you how I spent yesterday. 但是首先 让我给你讲讲我昨天是怎么过的
[03:17] As per your 根据你下达的
[03:18] “we’re getting out of-slash – poised to get out of… 撤出或者准备好撤出的命令
[03:20] I have orders at the ready for our traders here 我已经准备好命令 开盘之后
[03:22] to start unloading at the opening bell, but — 就让我们的交易员出售资产但是
[03:24] – Copy. – You can’t copy -收到-如果还有”但是’
[03:25] while there’s a “but ” out there. 那就不能说收到
[03:27] The but says, ” Don’t copy yet, there’s more to discuss.” “但是”说明 别急着确认 还有事情要讨论
[03:28] And the word “order,” which you used, 你刚才所用的词命令
[03:30] says there’s nothing left to discuss. 说明没有什么可以讨论了
[03:31] It’s the rock, paper and scissors 令行禁止
[03:32] of organizational structure. Get it done. 去办好
[03:35] You need to hear that we are going to take a real hit, 你必须知道 我们会受到严重冲击
[03:36] optics-wise and wallet-wise. We will look scared 不管是舆论方面还是资产方面 我们会显得胆怯
[03:39] We are scared. Or at least on guard, as is appropriate. 我们就是胆怯 至少得提高防备 这也是合适的反应
[03:42] There could be lawsuits from our investors and LPs. 这可能会招致投资人还有有限合伙人的诉讼
[03:44] Spyros and Sacker have both flagged 斯派罗还有赛克都警告说
[03:45] possible legal liability if we really dump 如果我们大规模清仓遭受亏损
[03:47] out of this stuff too quickly and take losses. 可能会引发法律问题
[03:49] I understand all that, and will deal with it when and if. 我了解 出现问题了我会去解决
[03:51] So, yeah, you really have to tell me to push the button and — 所以 你真的要我按下按钮
[03:55] I did. That’s what I said 对我之前就是这么说的
[03:57] In the heat of the moment, sure. 当时一时情急
[03:58] But now, in the calm of the after, 但是现在 事后冷静下来
[03:59] maybe we do some deep-breathing exercises, 也许我们可以做一做深呼吸
[04:01] get that oxygenated blood to sort of set our somatics 用富氧血液让身心
[04:04] back to normal, and then review the decision 恢复常态 反思一下
[04:06] to basically have a Kor vettes-level 像廉价连锁商店一样
[04:07] “everything must go ” kind of fire sale. 清仓甩卖的决定
[04:09] Somatic system, limbic system, 体动神经 边缘系统
[04:10] brain waves all functioning well. 脑电波全都正常
[04:12] I had to push aside all the emotional pain 我必须搁置这一举动引发的所有感情上的不舍
[04:14] associated with this move to get to a place of pure rationality. 来达到纯粹的理性
[04:17] This is not a rash decision. It’s reasoned. 这不是一时冲动 是有前因后果的
[04:19] I know, because I don’t want to do it. 我知道 因为我不想要做
[04:21] – I don’t want to do it. – You do. 我不想要做-你想 一
[04:23] Leadership is pumping the brakes on “want “ 领导要求忽视个人意愿
[04:25] and putting pedal to the floor on that which needs to be done. 全力执行必须要做的事情
[04:27] You will structure the liquidation 你来组织清算
[04:29] and execute it at the open. 在开盘时执行
[04:33] I will. 我会的
[04:36] Yes. Okay. 行好
[04:37] Give me specifics. What can we keep? 把具体要求告诉我 我们能留下什么
[04:39] You can’t keep anything. Get us flat. 你什么都不能留清仓
[04:41] Everything becomes cash, 全部资产变现
[04:43] and exposure to Axelrod and his attacks goes to zero. 暴露给阿克斯罗德攻击的资产就会归零
[04:47] This is a guy who’s strip-mined towns, 这个人夷平过城镇
[04:50] knocked out prominent families, 让名门显贵出局
[04:52] taken over boards, blown up firms, 接管过董事会 摧毁过公司
[04:54] sabotaged thriving companies. 让前景无量的公司中道崩阻
[04:56] Killed my ambassador ship. 还把我出任大使的机会搞没了
[04:57] zero. 暴露 即清零
[05:00] And that’s not even considering Rhoades 这还没有把罗兹还有
[05:01] and all the crud he has the capacity to do to us. 他能做出来的缺德事算进去
[05:03] No, will stay out unless and until we are bulletproof. 不在我们确认我们刀枪不入之前不进入市场
[05:05] Only after we establish completely favorable conditions 只有在我们建立了完全合适的条件之后
[05:09] do we plow back in. 我们再行入场
[05:23] Jumping out in front of it, like Sauce Gardner. 像索斯·加德纳一样先发制人
[05:25] If you think I’m stopping there, you don’t know me. 如果你觉得我会就此停手 那你就是不了解我
[05:27] Oh, I know you. I watch close. 我了解你 我密切关注着你
[05:29] Yeah, I would imagine you do. 对我猜你就会这么做
[05:32] Which is why I was watching everything. 所以我本人也在眼观六路
[05:34] All my people. All the things they do. 留意我的员工 他们的动向
[05:36] Everything 事无巨细
[05:37] Yeah. You said. 对 你说过了
[05:41] I guess it’s always important to keep a close eye 在你的手下跟着你是出于被逼无奈的情况下
[05:43] when your people are really your kidnap victims 眼睛确实得看紧一点
[05:46] No, Axe, not a close eye. 阿克斯 不止我一双眼睛 不
[05:47] A thousand eyes and ears, 成千上万的耳目
[05:49] and the software to make sense of it all. 还有整理数据的软件
[05:52] I stepped it up before I got on that plane to come see you 我在上飞机去见你之前 就加强了防范
[05:55] He’s back, as you can see. We are back. 他回来了 如你们所见 我们回来了
[05:57] Already up and running. 已经开始运营了
[05:59] I don’t have to pitch you the feeling of coming home, do I? 用不着让我用回归故里的感觉来向你们推销吧
[06:02] I can see on your faces 我能从你们的脸上看出来
[06:03] the effect is already hitting you. 你们已经感觉到了
[06:05] Yeah. Emotions are present, no doubt. 对确实百感交集没错
[06:09] Strong pull to join forces again, 想要回来的意愿很强烈
[06:10] but there are other forces at play 但是还有其他因素
[06:14] Even more powerful 更加重要的因素
[06:15] Fucking feelings can’t run this show. 不能单凭感情用事
[06:18] If they did, I’d be all day coaching middle school baseball. 如果可以的话 我就去中学当棒球教练了
[06:20] You’ll have time to if you stay with Prince. 如果你继续站普林斯 你会有时间做教练的
[06:23] Nothing else for you to do 你没别的事情可做
[06:25] He’s pulling out of everything 他清算了所有资产
[06:27] How much did he consult you about that? 他向你们征求了什么意见
[06:28] How much control do you really have? 你们有多少掌控权
[06:30] How much do you want to be able to control your destiny? 你们有多想掌控白己的命运
[06:33] I control my destiny. We all do. 我掌控白己的命运 我们都是
[06:36] By staying at a place that isn’t even making trades? 留在一个不能做交易的地方能白己做主
[06:38] A money market account, not a hedge fund? 只剩货币市场存款账户没了对冲基金
[06:41] We can’t do what you did. 我们不能都像你一样
[06:42] We can’t leave all we worked for at risk, 我们不能拿我们的心血冒险
[06:44] gate d at a place we’ve alienated. 把资产丢在一个被我们疏远的地方
[06:46] You can. You just get past the money. 你们可以 你们可以放下金钱
[06:50] You remember that risking it all is what animates you. 你们还记得孤注 郑让你们充满活力
[06:53] It is all that animates you. Or it used to. 这是驱动你们的唯一动力或者之前是这样
[06:57] What about you? 你呢
[07:00] You were never just about the money. 你从来都不是只为了钱
[07:02] 田
[07:07] Me, 20 years ago, would have said fuck yes. 我换作二十年前 我就答应了
[07:10] But now? 但是现在
[07:11] I am too old. 我年纪太大了
[07:13] Don’t go full Murtaugh. 不要像致命武器里的警探那样认怂
[07:14] It’s too depressing from former warriors. 这种话从老战士嘴里说出来太丧气
[07:18] Not being willing to lose 不愿意失去
[07:19] everything I’ve made 我所创造的成果
[07:21] isn’t the same as retirement. 不代表就是挂靴养老
[07:22] And Axe’l l understand. 阿克斯会理解的
[07:24] He fucking taught us to play the best hand 他教会我们打出最好的牌
[07:26] to make the most money. 赚最多的钱
[07:28] Yeah. 对
[07:30] We’re there now, at Prince Capital. 我们现在是那边的人了在普林斯资本那边
[07:32] All our money, our whole fucking future. 我们的所有资产 未来
[07:35] We gotta make this thing crush 我们得为公司着想
[07:37] Whethe r or ngt he becomes president, 不管他成不成为总统
[07:39] our money is still on board there. 我们的钱都还在那边
[08:02] It’s a really nice office. 办公室很漂亮
[08:45] We need Nancy Dunlop 我们需要南希·邓禄普
[08:47] Do we? 是吗
[08:48] I took her out at The Owl. 我们在夜亲营地打败了她
[08:50] Yes, and you got Fourth Pike’s support. 对 你得到了派克四世的支持
[08:51] But the rest of the country, the parts that love her, 但是国内其他地区喜欢她的地区
[08:53] weren’t privy to that. 并不知晓这个决定
[08:55] Next step, now that she’s beaten 下一步 既然她已经被打败了
[08:56] is for her to publicly declare she’s with you. 就该让她公开表示支持你
[09:00] I need the investment stuff here resolved first. 我得先把投资的事情解决了
[09:03] But, uh, I get that you’re jonesing pretty hard over this 但是我理解你迫切希望促成这件事
[09:06] – so lay it out. – Okay. 铺开讲讲-好的
[09:07] First of all, she’s in New York 首先 她在纽约
[09:09] And if you win her over, 如果你把她争取过来
[09:10] Dunlop turns her organization over to us. 邓禄普她的组织机构转向我们
[09:12] That means her field operatives around the country 这就意味着她在全国各地的外勤人员
[09:14] and the voter data. 还有选票的转移
[09:16] We get Montana and likely the other Western states. 我们能够拿下蒙大拿还有其他西部各州
[09:18] This is the leading Democrat giving you her troops 这意味着领衔的民主党候选人把团队和
[09:22] and her endorsement. 背书给你
[09:23] Email lists, donor lists, 电邮名单 捐助者名单
[09:25] dark money orgs, links to unions, 秘密资金组织 工会的人脉
[09:26] lefty groups, grassroots. 左翼团体 草根支持
[09:28] The keys to the whole candy store. 就相当于把糖果店的钥匙交给你
[09:30] That’s right. We wouldn’t have to build and stock our own. 没错 我们就不需要自己开店囤货了
[09:32] And once you have all that, 只要你掌握了这些
[09:34] you are the presumptive candidate. 你就会成为优势候选人
[09:36] The front-runner. 领先者
[09:37] The presidential intelligence briefings start, 会有人来给你做总统情报简报
[09:39] which will make you, for all intents and purposes, 让你成为实际意义上的
[09:41] the heir apparent. 顺位继承人
[09:42] First time in the modern age 这会是历史上首次
[09:44] an independent candidate would be in that perch. 由独立候选人担任总统
[09:48] I get it. 我明白
[09:49] Book her for dinner, but I’m not doing anything 约她共进晚餐但是
[09:51] until the money is taken care of here 资金的问题不解决 我不会采取任何行动
[10:04] I’ll say this for you, Axe. 我承认一点 阿克斯
[10:06] You trained Dollar Bill and Victor well. 你把美元大亨和维克托调教得不错
[10:08] They did the right thing 他们做了正确的事情
[10:10] like Henry Hill after the Air France heist. 像法航劫案发生之后的亨利·希尔一样
[10:12] They paid tribute. They kicked up. 他们表示致敬 甚至更上一层楼
[10:15] The important thing is we said no. 重要的是我们拒绝了
[10:18] Unequivocally. To Axe. 明确拒绝了阿克斯
[10:21] We hardly even heard him out. 我们没听他说完
[10:23] Axe approached you, you rebuffed him. 阿克斯找过你们 你们拒绝了他
[10:24] This is the thing? 是这样吗
[10:26] – His proxy, yes. – Taylor. 一是 他的代理人找到我们-泰勒
[10:27] Way we figure it, this is the rocket ship we want to be on. 但我们认为 我们想坐你这艘火箭
[10:30] And they came right to me. 他们是直接来找的我
[10:32] Didn’t waffle. Didn’t evade. 直奔主题 没有逃避
[10:33] Didn’t make us go to them. Same with Rian. 没逼我们去找他们 莱恩那边也一样
[10:35] She emailed, though, 不过她发了邮件
[10:36] said she’s not in a talking mood. 她说她现在没心情谈
[10:45] Good. These are the trusted s. 好这些是能信任的人
[10:47] You all are. 你们都是
[10:48] So start finding me base hit trades. 去给我找些安打交易吧
[10:50] Singles and doubles only, with predefined exits. 先找那些一垒二垒 并且有预先出口的股票
[10:53] When we go back in, it’ll be a big, concerted move. 我们再次入场时 要一起放一个大招
[10:55] Only moves worth making 只做值得做的交易
[10:57] I’ve got some ideas, stuff I’m looking at. 我已经有些想法了 正在看
[10:59] – We start with — – But not yet. -我们先-先别急
[11:00] Not until I’m bulletproof. 等我刀枪不入再说
[11:04] Prepare. But don’t act. 准备好 但不要行动
[11:17] How come you two didn’t run to me or Philip? 你俩怎么没先跟我和菲利普汇报
[11:22] Uh, these — these two are good guys and good earners. 咆这俩也是好人 赚钱小能手
[11:26] And they were n’t even there. Didn’t go see him. 他们甚至不在场 都没见过他
[11:31] – It’s true what he says. – But they were invited. -他说的不假-但是他们接到了邀请
[11:34] You were, weren’t you? 不是吗
[11:37] You were touched, 你们受到了触动
[11:38] invited to go hear a pitch from Axe Global. 被阿克斯的入伙邀请感动了
[11:43] You didn’t report it. 你们没有上报
[11:45] We also didn’t go. 我们也没去
[11:47] As Dollar Bill said. 就像美元大亨说的一样
[11:48] Because your feelings ran so deep 因为你们对他感情太深
[11:50] you couldn’t bear passing in person? 甚至无法当面拒绝
[11:51] You knew if you looked upon him you would submit 你知道只要看他一眼 就会屈服
[11:54] Is that right? 对吗
[11:57] – Sounds right. – I said it, so, yeah. -似乎如此-我早说了 所以没错
[12:02] It is. 是的
[12:07] But we didn’t go. 但是我们没有去
[12:09] We’re not the bad guys here 我们不是坏人
[12:11] Nope. You’re not. 是你们不是
[12:16] But so what? 但那又怎样
[12:17] Good guys, good earners. Go join a 4 H club. 好人 赚钱能手 去青年社团玩吧
[12:20] I’ll find more. You’re both fired. 我会找到更多的 你们都被解雇了
[12:23] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[12:25] These emotions you have can be played in ways 你们对他的感情会潜移默化地
[12:27] you are n’t even gonna be aware of. 影响你们的判断
[12:28] You’re a risk to me. Or were. Goodbye. 你们对我是个威胁 不再是了 再见
[12:58] You understand why Prince had to let Ben Kim and Tuk go. 你明白普林斯为什么要炒掉本·金和塔克吗
[13:01] I understood what the man said. 我明白他话的意思
[13:04] Is that how you would have handled it? 但你会这么处理吗
[13:05] I don’t know, 我不知道
[13:07] but I saw the logic of it instantly. 但其中的逻辑让我不明觉厉
[13:09] Do you ever disagree? 你有不同意他的时候吗
[13:11] If you do, does he listen? 如果你反对 他会听吗
[13:13] We communicate all day long 我们每天都会交流
[13:14] in ways verbal and otherwise. 通过语言 通过其他方式
[13:16] He knows where I stand. 他知道我的立场
[13:17] And that’ll carry over to Washington? 这会延续到华盛顿吗
[13:19] – That’s the plan. – You’re good with that? 计划是这样 -你能接受吗
[13:21] You see him in the chair? 你愿意看他坐上总统位子吗
[13:23] You have doubts? 你有疑问吗
[13:24] No. I just like him here, steering this big boy of a ship 我只是喜欢他在这里 驾驶着这艘船
[13:27] You will still feel his steady hand on the rudder 无论何时 在你担心船会失控时
[13:29] whenever you fear you might lose control of it. 都能感觉到有他稳稳掌舵
[13:32] But you won’t need that. 虽然你并不需要
[13:34] By then, you will be fully ready 因为那时 你会完全准备好
[13:37] Yes, sir. 是长官
[13:39] That’s how you feel, isn’t it? 你也是这样感觉的 对吗
[13:40] Solid with all this right now? 信念坚定
[13:42] As a slab of Carrara marble, Unc. 坚定得像块大理石/叔叔
[13:44] And you can get done what you need to 你觉得能带领剩下的人手
[13:46] with the personnel left at your disposal? 完成你需要做的事吗
[13:48] Not a problem. 没问题
[13:49] Good. 好
[13:58] Sadly, your move to hire back 很遗憾 你挖我墙角的
[14:00] your people out from under me failed, 阴谋失败了
[14:02] like nearly everything you’ve tried lately. 与你最近的所有尝试一样
[14:04] Not everything, Mike, huh? 也不是所有吧 迈克
[14:10] Where you headed? 你要去哪里
[14:13] Call me for the next campaign event. 下次竞选活动时再联系我吧
[14:15] I’ll live up to my end of the agreement. 我会遵守我的诺言的
[14:16] Till then, I’ll be bouldering in the’Gunks. 在那之前我会在冈克斯玩抱石
[14:19] With Derek? 跟德里克一起
[14:22] Now you’re not talking? 现在你不说话了
[14:25] Don’t, Mike. 别这样迈克
[14:26] We’re don’t ask, don’t tell again? 我们又回到”互不过问”的模式了
[14:28] We agreed to pause the arrangement during the campaign. 我们说好在竞选期间这个模式暂停
[14:31] That agreement got overridden by certain other actions. 但这个约定被你某些行动推翻了
[14:37] Tell me I’m wrong 难道不是吗
[14:39] This can be used against me. 他们会用这个对付我的
[14:42] It has been. 之前就有过
[14:43] Which raises the question of who did what first? 这就引出了谁错在先的问题
[14:48] Not a question I’m interested in. 我对这个问题不感兴趣
[14:51] So I’m going off the grid. 所以我会闭关一段时间
[14:52] Nothing will be known, nothing will be raised, 不会有人知道我提到我
[14:55] nothing will be written. 也不会有什么报道
[14:57] I’m just gonna go do my thing, 我要去玩我的了
[14:59] while you continue to do yours. 你也可以继续玩你的
[15:03] As always. 一如既往
[15:12] Derek sent a picture. 德里克还给我发了照片呢
[15:15] Big rocks. 那玩意儿好大
[15:17] Don’t get too excited. 别太自得
[15:19] I kept my focus on business. 我是把精力放在了生意上
[15:20] There’s a matter I need to read you in on. 有件事我要告诉你
[15:22] But first, did you handle the prior matter? Winston? 但首先之前那事处理好了吗温斯顿的事
[15:29] ” Bring me my Bow of burning gold : 把我的金弓拿来
[15:33] Bring me my Arrows of desire : 把我的欲望之箭拿来
[15:36] Bring me my Spear : 把我的矛拿来
[15:38] O clouds unfold! 雾开云散
[15:41] Bring me my Chariot of fire!” 把我的烈火战车也带来
[15:45] Do I need a bow, a spear, a chariot? 我需要弓箭 长矛和战车吗
[15:48] Nay, we just need your algorithm. 我们只需要你的算法
[15:51] You know, Chat GPT-4 can adjust the tone of the words it uses 你知道 Chat GPT-4可以调整单词的语气
[15:56] to meet the vernacular of the questioner. 匹配提问者的语言风格
[15:58] Some humans can do same. 有些人类也能做到
[16:00] Let me try. 让我试试哈
[16:02] Reviewing contents of entire Internet. 在搜索了整个互联网的内容
[16:04] Matching your inane turn of phrase. 匹配你疯批的语言风格之后
[16:07] And, yes, locked in. 好的 锁定成功
[16:09] Let’s try this : 试试这个
[16:11] ” So you ride yourselves over the fields 丫于是 你们横行遍野
[16:13] and you make all your animal deals, 做出了种种畜生交易
[16:16] and your wise men don’t know how it feels 你们的智者并不知道
[16:19] to be thick as a brick. 蠢得像砖头是什么感觉
[16:22] Yeah, that works 我觉得挺有效
[16:24] Ah, the Tull. 啊 图尔城
[16:26] Love it, love it, lo ave it. 我喜欢 喜欢 喜欢
[16:29] Thick as a brick. 蠢得像砖头
[16:31] Hard no on that. 行了别比了
[16:32] I can set an after-school play date for you two 这些有趣话题我可以
[16:34] to continue along these engaging lines, but first — 安排你俩放学后继续但首先
[16:36] What I’m pointing out is he must be thick as a brick 我是想说明他若不是蠢得像砖头
[16:38] to ask for what he and you and this place already have : 为什么来找我要 你我他 包括这家公司已经拥有的东西
[16:41] my algo. 我的算法
[16:43] No, I got it, 不我明白
[16:44] but what we need specifically 但我们现在需要你
[16:45] is for you to reset the parameters on the risk algo. 重置风险算法的参数
[16:49] Dial back profit as prime objective temporarily 暂时不把利润作为首要目标
[16:51] in order to really protect downside. 采取措施保护投资免受损失
[16:53] Yeah, that kind of adjustment is not in the deal. 好吧 合同里没要求这样要求
[16:56] The spirit of the arrangement we made, Winston, should — 温斯顿 合同的精神就是
[16:59] I’m more a “letter of the contract “ 我更注重合同的文字效力
[17:01] sort of guy, you know? So… 你懂吗所以
[17:03] ” The letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.” 文字能杀人但精神予人生命
[17:07] That’s some New Testament shit, you hear me? 这可是《新约》说的 听到没
[17:10] I see it like this. 我这么说吧
[17:12] I could remind you of all the various and sundry ways 我可以提醒你我有各种各样的方法
[17:14] that I could ruin your life. 毁了你的生活
[17:16] Or I could treat you like a valued, 或者呢我可以把你当作团队中
[17:18] important and brilliant member of the team, 最杰出最重要的成员
[17:22] being asked to roll up the sleeves. 让你努力配合完成任务
[17:23] It’s not about the work it’ll take. 重要的不是付出多少努力
[17:25] That’s fine. I’m Wozniak on’roids up in this motherfucker. 这倒好说 我训练这玩意儿就跟玩儿似的
[17:28] Nope. It’s about ego. 重点在于我的白尊
[17:30] You just said that. 你刚说过了
[17:31] Ego, which translates into dollars. 白我这里代表的就是美元
[17:34] The whole thing i s, I am in the process 问题在于 既然调偏这个算法
[17:36] of careering off of this algorithm 离不开我的参与
[17:37] and for that to be the case, 那么我就要让它
[17:39] I need it to be a money-making machine. 成为我的赚钱机器
[17:40] – Which it is. – I get it. -事实也确实如此 -我懂了
[17:42] So, what dollar figure would you attach 那么你愿意用多少钱
[17:45] to the sublimation of that ego 来升华这种白我
[17:46] in order for us to get what we need right now? 帮我们得到达到目的呢
[17:50] It’s a seven-figure number that starts with ” Oh, shit!” 七位数而日吓人 跳的那种
[17:53] That’ll be fine. 没问题
[17:55] Get started today. Now. 今天就开始 现在
[17:58] We have a time frame 我们有个时间表
[18:00] It’s right fucking now. 立马干活儿
[18:01] That’s not what I’m here to walk through 我来这儿不是说这个的
[18:03] Well, can it wait? Today is about the money first. 那能等等吗 今天首先要解决钱的事
[18:06] This is about the money. 确实是与钱有关
[18:08] I expected Chuck would be strategizing 我判断查克会跟阿克斯资本的
[18:11] with former Axe Cappers 前员工制定进攻策略
[18:12] Didn’t know where else 虽然不知道他们具体的
[18:13] the radar blip would come from, 攻击方向
[18:15] but I was ready. 但我已经做好了准备
[18:21] Based on the binder Chuck has so graciously provided 感谢查克慷概提供的资料
[18:24] we have a pretty good overview of Prince’s private holdings. 我们对普林斯的私营资产情况有了很好的了解
[18:27] Now this brain trust can lay out an attack plan. 本智囊团可以制定进攻计划了
[18:29] Best targets in my opinion are the restaurant group, 我认为最好的目标是餐饮集团
[18:32] the meat-processing plants, clothing chains, 肉类加工厂月 服装连锁企业
[18:35] and auto parts manufacturers. 和汽车零部件制造商
[18:36] Hey, do you mind if I burn one? 介意我抽一支吗
[18:38] Uh, I do mind 我很介意
[18:39] Whomsoever ordered these, whoa. 谁点的这个太好吃了
[18:42] Well, it’s Kensington Deli, so… 这是肯辛顿熟食店的 当然了
[18:44] Hey, let’s lay out how to attack this shit. 我们看看如何打击这些公司
[18:47] All are vulnerable to misinformation, 这些行业都易受到错误信息
[18:49] disinformation, false information, 虚假信息 和假情报的影响
[18:52] all designed to drive the enterprise value down. 都容易被压低企业价值
[18:55] Once the balance sheets start to wobble, it just gets easier. 一旦资产负债表出现波动 那就好办了
[18:58] There’s also sabotage from within. 也可以从内部破坏
[19:00] Infiltrate personnel in to encourage internal conflict. 渗透内部员工 鼓励内部冲突
[19:03] Disputes among the management team. 管理团队之间的纠纷
[19:05] Create divisions between employees. 在员工之间建立隔阁
[19:07] Foster a toxic work environment 营造有害的工作环境
[19:09] I, for one, know how debilitating that can be. 我太明白这种打击的威力了
[19:11] It really does lead to decreased productivity 确实会造成生产力下降
[19:13] and a weakened company culture 削弱公司文化
[19:14] You sure I can’t burn one? 你确定我不能点一根么
[19:16] I’ll blow the smoke out of the window. 我可以把烟吐到窗外去
[19:17] It makes my synapses fire faster. 这有助于我的突触反应
[19:21] I know that’s not what it typically does, 我知道它一般没这功效
[19:23] but my doctor says I have a paradoxical reaction to weed 但我医生说我对大麻有反常反应
[19:26] Your doctor says that? 你医生真这么说的
[19:28] I mean, she’s not technically a doctor. 严格来说 她也不是医生啦
[19:30] More of a spirit walker. 更像是个猎魂人
[19:31] Answer’s still no. 我依然拒绝
[19:33] There are also poison pill strategies. 也可以采用毒丸策略
[19:35] Clandestinely encourage unethical business practices. 暗中鼓励不道德的商业行为
[19:38] – Bribery, you mean? – Sure. -你是说贿赂-对
[19:40] If you want to get earthy about it. 如果你非要说的这么直白的话
[19:42] Which you fellas could then investigate and announce. 你们可以名正言顺地宣布调查
[19:44] And legal entanglements. 并进行法律诉讼
[19:47] Lawsuits designed to tie up their resources 诉讼的目的是要在漫长的战斗中
[19:49] in lengthy battles that distract them 占用他们的资源
[19:51] from their core business operations. 分散他们的核心业务
[19:59] Amanda, you have a grand jury suit? 阿曼达 你有见大陪审团穿的西装吗
[20:02] Cause you’re gonna need it. Lots of appearances coming up. 准备一套吧 你今后会经常出庭的
[20:04] We’ve stumbled upon a whole bunch of dirty companies 我们偶然发现了一大堆无良公司
[20:07] as you see. 如你所见
[20:09] You’re going to probably need more than one. 你可能不止需要一套了
[20:12] Try something without stripes. 可以试试不带条纹的衣服
[20:14] – They moir é. – And get it quick. -有点反光-快买一套
[20:16] Grand jury’s open, and we’re going with a long list 大陪审团在选了 对这些公司的指控
[20:19] of charges against these companies 列了—长串
[20:20] We expect indictments. 我们期待能起诉
[20:22] You want me to suit up 这些案子六个月才能调查完
[20:23] for something we’re six months away on? 你现在就让我去准备战衣
[20:25] Six months? No 六个月不
[20:26] We’re announcing these investigations 我们明天就会宣布这些
[20:28] and coming charges tomorrow. 以及更多调查
[20:31] All of these companies are owned by Michael Prince 但这些公司全都是迈克尔·普林斯
[20:33] or his subsidiaries. 或他子公司的
[20:35] Mm, that’s right. 没错
[20:36] We hurt the companies, and we hurt Prince. 伤害了公司也就伤害了普林斯
[20:38] – Badly. – Tag the companies as bad. -重重一击-先贴不良标签
[20:40] Ruin them without knowing 会在没有调查清楚事实之前
[20:41] if anything criminal actually happened. 毁掉这些公司的
[20:43] Do the investigation after the fact. 这是先扣帽子后调查
[20:46] I plan on using the power of this office to its fullest, 我打算充分利用这个办公室的权力
[20:48] and I expect you to do the same. 我对你也有一样的期望
[20:50] Otherwise it is wasted on you, 不然你就是浪费这种权力
[20:52] and will be given to someone not so easily offended 我会找个没你这么圣母的人来做
[20:55] You don’t see me clutching my pearls. 我不是戴珍珠项链的刻板老太太
[20:58] I don’t even own any. 我连珍珠项链都没有
[20:59] Guys, there is an order to things 各位 做事情是有秩序的
[21:01] Learn of a crime, investigate, confirm, announce, 了解犯罪调查 确认宣布
[21:05] so that only companies that are bad actors are hurt. 这样才不会有无辜的公司躺枪
[21:08] And I assure you we will find crimes. 我向你保证我们一定会找到犯罪的
[21:11] Fruit of a poison tree called Michael Prince. 毒果之树就是迈克尔·普林斯
[21:16] You’re okay with this? 你俩都同意吗
[21:17] We have enough to start. 我们的线索足够了
[21:19] And I will slumber like a wee babe tonight 今晚我将睡得像个小宝宝
[21:23] While I will sleep as always : 而我睡得会跟往常一样
[21:24] deeply, but only 20 minutes at a time. 虽然深沉每段只有20分钟
[21:26] But, yes, free of moral paroxysms. 不过心安理得
[21:31] There are thousands of employees at these companies. 这些公司有成千上万的员工
[21:34] Working people who will not be once we start this. 我们一旦动手很多人会失去工作
[21:37] When one man rises to this level of threat, 当一个人的威胁如此之大时
[21:40] that is the way the system must be used. 系统就必须刮骨疗伤
[21:48] You’re not in law school anymore. 你已经不是法学院学生了
[21:49] This is the show. 上场时间到
[21:52] So you have two choices, Miss Torre. 所以你有两个选择 托瑞小姐
[21:54] You can do your job and write the briefs 你可以独善其身 写好简报
[21:56] and stand with us as we announce these investigations tomorrow, 在我们明天宣布调查时站在身边
[21:59] ooo or be complicit. 或者与我们同谋
[22:26] Is it just us, or are we waiting for the Third Man? 就咱俩么还是要等第三个人
[22:30] You can almost hear the footsteps. 我都能听到脚步声
[22:32] What you said. About Chuck showing who he is. 你说过 查克会露出真面目
[22:36] It fucking happened. 果然露出来了
[22:38] Tell me. 说说吧
[22:39] The three of them. 他们有三个
[22:40] Him and Ira and All erd, 他艾拉 和埃德
[22:42] they all line up together and expect what from me? 他们站成一排期待我表态
[22:44] Obedience? Fealty? 服从还是忠诚
[22:45] I need the thing, not your feelings about the thing. 我需要的是内容 不是你对它的感觉
[22:47] He’s got a list of Prince’s private companies. 他有张普林斯公司的名单
[22:50] Investigations to be announced tomorrow. 将于明天公布调查
[22:51] There’s nothing there. 但他们没什么真凭实据
[22:53] I may not be voting for your boss, 我也许不想让你老板当选
[22:54] but he’s as far from a crime 但要是说他犯罪
[22:56] a s I am from starring in a Black Swan remake. 还不如说我演了《黑天鹅》翻拍版
[22:58] Don’t have the dance moves? 没有舞蹈动作的吗
[23:00] My jet é is for shit. 我的大跳烂透了
[23:03] The targets. And how targeted. 这是目标和攻击目标的方式
[23:10] I can’t stop these investigations, 我无力阻止调查
[23:11] or the announcements that are coming. 和即将发布的公告
[23:13] I can’t stop him. 我阻止不了他
[23:15] But I can at least knock the intended victim out of the way. 但我至少能把潜在受害者唤醒
[23:31] So, yeah, I have a source and some documentation. 对我有消息源和文件
[23:34] I know how Chuck is gonna attack, and where. 我知道查克会如何进攻 朝哪儿进攻
[23:36] Who’s the source? How close? How good? And who? 什么消息源 跟他关系密切吗 可信吗 是谁
[23:39] Close. All I can say. 我只能说很密切
[23:41] Without the specific name, 但不能告诉你具体是谁
[23:43] it’s hard for me to put confidence in the information. 那我就很难相信了
[23:45] I understand what you’re thinking– 我知道你在想什么
[23:46] that Chuck might want you to know he’s investigating 查克可能想故意泄露给你这个信息
[23:48] to induce a reaction, but I can’t tell you. 诱你作出反应 但我不能说
[23:50] For the source’s sake. 为了保护我的线人
[23:52] Nice of you to protect Amanda Torre from SDNY. 你保护的是南区检察院的阿曼达·托瑞 我很欣赏
[23:56] Shit. 我去
[23:58] So those footsteps. I wasn’t just hearing things. 原来脚步声不是我幻听
[24:03] Smart. Trust no one. 聪明不相信任何人
[24:04] I don’t even know who they’re tracking or when. 他们在跟踪谁 什么时候跟踪的 我一概不知
[24:07] I just look at what they send me 我只看他们的工作结果
[24:08] It’s that same prudence that makes me suggest 出于同样的谨慎 我建议你
[24:10] you sell out your positions even in these private companies. 从这些私营公司中抽身变现
[24:13] All your private equity positions. 变现你私人股本的仓位
[24:15] Unless he wants us to do that. 除非他想让我们这么做
[24:17] Unless that won’t be enough. 除非不止如此
[24:18] It all depends on how many steps from the idiot he thinks I am, 这完全取决于他认为我会有多蠢
[24:21] and he presumes I think he is. 以及他认为我会觉得他有多蠢
[24:26] I-I need a whiteboard. 给我弄块白板来
[24:27] Dunlop just texted me, Mike 邓洛普刚给我发了短信 迈克
[24:29] She needs to push your dinner. 她要推迟晚餐
[24:30] – Tomorrow? -” Heading back home. -明天吗-我得回去了
[24:33] Next trip should be soon.” 但很快会回来
[24:44] Herbert Yardley. Know the name? 赫伯特·亚德利 知道他吗
[24:45] WWII codebreaker. 二战时期的电码译员
[24:47] And wrote the first great poker strategy book. 他写出了第一市扑克策略著作
[24:51] In it, he kind of invents game theory. 书中提出了博弈论
[24:54] Now the example we use to figure this out is the quarterback 我们用四分卫来举例阐述
[24:57] because in order to defend against him, 我们为了打败他
[24:59] you need to figure out how many steps removed 就需要算出他提前
[25:03] from the idiot he is. 走了几步
[25:04] An idiot quarterback looks directly 个整脚四分卫只会盯着
[25:07] at the man he throws to. 他传球的那家伙
[25:10] Now, what do you do if you’re the middle linebacker, Kate? 凯特 你要是中后卫 会怎么做
[25:12] Jump into the path of the ball, just go where he’s looking 去看球的路径 跑到他盯着的位置
[25:15] and intercept the pass. 拦截传球
[25:16] And if he’s one step removed, 假设他先想了一步
[25:18] if he looks left but throws right each time. 每次看向左边 但都会投右边
[25:22] – Also easy to defend. – Sure. -这也很容易防当然
[25:25] You go to the opposite of his eyes and intercept the pass. 移动到他视线对面截传球就行
[25:27] But — and this is where the idea 但是 这就是扑克牌中的
[25:28] of un-exploitable play comes from — “无法利用策略
[25:31] if he knows you’re running this thought process, 如果他知道你也在思考这个问题
[25:33] he can figure how many steps removed you think he is 就能算出你认为他多走了几步
[25:36] and he can go eight or nine steps further out. 然后他可以再走八到九步
[25:39] Chuck is going to announce an investigation… 查克要宣布展开调查
[25:43] so I sell. 所以我卖出股票
[25:44] But he wants me to know, so I don’t sell. 但他想让我知道 那么我不卖
[25:49] But he knows I know, 但他知道我知道
[25:51] so he doesn’t really want me to sell. 所以他不是真的想让我卖出
[25:54] On and on. 无限循环了
[25:58] Now the question is, 现在的问题是
[26:03] How many is he? 他又在第几层
[26:05] That’s what I need to figure, right? 我得弄明白这一点对吧
[26:13] Good. Good. 妙很妙
[26:18] Sorting out the financial attack he and Axe are planning 思考他和阿克斯会怎样发动金融袭击
[26:21] He wants all my focus on that flank 他想让我把注意力集中在侧路
[26:24] ignoring the front where the war is really taking place. 从而忽视真正交战的正面
[26:28] Shoot. Get back to Dunlop. 糟糕 回复邓洛普
[26:30] Tell her to be at my house tonight 让她无论今晚做什么
[26:32] after whatever she’s doing 都要来我家一趟
[26:34] Demand it. 是要求而不是邀请
[26:35] She doesn’t leave the isle of Manhattan before we meet. 我们见面之前 她不能离开曼哈顿
[26:40] That’s what you counted on. 这就是你的心思
[26:41] Getting me all caught up in your frontal attack 让我陷入你的正面攻击
[26:43] so I’d miss the real play : 从而忽视了真正的游戏
[26:45] winning Governor Dunlop and her support. 赢得了邓洛普州长和她的支持
[26:48] – Huh. – But you see, 但你看
[26:49] I remembered what was most important to me : 我想起了什么对我最重要
[26:52] the presidency, and how to get there. 总统之位 以及赢得竞选
[26:55] I think you know she has n’t made her announcement yet 你应该知道 她还没正式宣布
[26:57] No, but I think I know what it’s gonna be. 是 但我知道她会怎么说
[27:01] Do you? 你真知道么
[27:02] Well, then you should know what I did yesterday, Mike 我来告诉你我昨天做了什么迈克
[27:19] So this is where the magic happens. 原来这就是奇迹发生的地方
[27:21] Never could make the elephant disappear when it came to you. 大象要走向你你永远无法让它消失
[27:25] But yeah, this is the place 没错 就是这里
[27:26] Though as you know, the usual weapons of this office 不过你也知道这办公室的常规武器
[27:29] are also coming up short against Prince 对付普林斯远远不够
[27:34] All right, well, let’s get into it. 好了 咱们开始吧
[27:38] Do your thing, We nd 该你上场了小温
[27:39] We’re dealing with an ambitious, 我们面对的是一个野心勃勃
[27:41] competitive, confident, 争强好胜自 白信爆棚
[27:43] charismatic, socially conscious strategic thinker 有魅力高情商 资源丰富
[27:47] with high emotional intelligence and deep resources 并具备社会意识的战略思想家
[27:50] Jeez, it’s a wonder I even thought 天啊我竟然回来跟他斗
[27:51] to come back for this fight. 脑子进水了吧
[27:53] Or even why I get out of bed in the morning. 我都不知道自己早上起床的意义是什么
[27:55] But he’s morally complex, 但他在道德上很复杂
[27:57] which means he likes to think he’s more ethical 也就是说 他认为自己在道德上
[27:59] than those around him. 强于其他人
[28:01] And he is not immune from engaging 而且为了实现自己的目标
[28:02] in questionable tactics to achieve his goals. 难免会采用一些颇有争议的策略
[28:04] That is a slippery slope, and one place he can be hit. 这点很倒胃口也是他的薄弱之处
[28:08] And he believes in his own infallibility above all else. 他相信自己绝对正确
[28:12] Something you fell prey to 你上次与他过招
[28:14] that last time you tangled with the man. 差点成了他的猎物
[28:15] I thought my play was un-exploitable. 我以为我那个策略无法被利用
[28:18] Until you found out that any approach can be exploited 直到你发现任何策略只要被人知晓
[28:21] if it becomes known. 就一定会被利用
[28:23] He’s going to cash with everything 他要把资产全变现
[28:25] Whole Street’s talking about it. 整个华尔街都知道
[28:27] It’s untenable. 这种做法维持不了太久
[28:29] He’s probably looking for some sort of hard reset 他或许在进行某种硬配置
[28:31] to make sure we’re not already in his holdings 确保资本不被我们盯上
[28:33] He’ll have to buy back in fast. 他需要马上买入
[28:35] Nobody wants to pay him two and twenty to sit in cash. 没人愿意付他那么多佣金看他坐吃山空
[28:38] How long does he have? 他还有多长时间
[28:40] A few days, max. 最多几天
[28:41] He’ll try to massage his investors, his employees, 他会试图说服他的投资人手下员工
[28:44] but he smells the attack. 但他嗅到了攻击的味道
[28:46] He knows we want to hurt him. 他知道我们想伤害他
[28:47] Hurt? No. Annihilate. 伤害 不不不歼灭
[28:49] Send his holdings up in a mushroom cloud. 用蘑菇云把他的资产炸飞
[28:53] You got a way to separate his cash 那你投下核弹之前
[28:54] from all the people that work there for him 有办法把他的钱和他手下的人
[28:56] before you A-bomb his shit? 分开吗
[28:58] You know, the ones you told me you couldn’t abandon 就是那些你说不能抛弃
[29:00] and had to protect, 必须保护的人
[29:01] so staying in London was out for you. 就是那些你放不下所以
[29:03] Those people? 不能来伦敦的人
[29:09] There is no way. 没有办法
[29:11] Price of doing business here. 这是在这里做生意的代价
[29:14] So who wins when Prince loses? 那么普林斯输了谁又赢了呢
[29:17] The country. 这个国家
[29:19] The world. 整个世界
[29:20] Like it, don’t love it. 行吧勉强接受
[29:24] All right, let’s shift venues 好我们换个地方吧
[29:26] before your staff come into work and clock I’m here. 别让你来上班的员工看到我
[29:29] You need some place to work out of? 你需要一个工作的地方吗
[29:31] I’m covered, Charles. 我地方够用查尔斯
[29:44] Uh, yeah, I’d say you’re covered 是这地方是挺够用
[29:47] It’ll do for now. 至少现在够用
[29:48] Still have my eye on a different space for the long haul. 但长远来看 我的目标不止于此
[29:50] Sure. 当然
[29:54] Strength report. 实力报告
[29:55] I think, from what I know, 据我所知
[29:56] Prince is gonna try to lock up Dunlop. 普林斯想锁定邓洛普
[29:58] But she’s not easy. 但她不想轻易就范
[29:59] We have to set it up 我们得抓紧安排
[30:00] so she does what we want. 好让她听我们的
[30:02] Bobby, you need to reach Dunlop. 鲍比你得联系邓洛普
[30:04] Offer her whatever you can. 尽可能满足她的要求
[30:05] Make sure she doesn’t do the wrong thing 确保她不会做错事
[30:07] And what is the overall plan at the moment? 目前的整体计划是什么
[30:10] Bankrupt Prince, drain the portfolio, 让普林斯破产 给他投资组合釜底抽薪
[30:12] use whatever we know about the man 利用我们对他的所有了解 和能搜集到的
[30:14] and can glean to set it up. 一切信息 把他逼入死路
[30:16] You do know — He does know our money’s in there too? 你应该清楚 他知道我们的钱也在里面吧
[30:19] Like I told them : Like it, don’t love it. 我刚才也说了 对这一招只是”勉强接受”
[30:21] Pitched Dollar Bill and Victor. Pass from each. 我联系过美元比尔和维克多 都被拒绝了
[30:24] They love you, but.. 他们爱你可是
[30:25] That’s the smart move. 他们没做错
[30:26] Their money’s holding them hostage. 他们被自己的资金裹挟了
[30:28] Most people are n’t crazy like you, Taylor. 大多数人没你那么疯狂的 泰勒
[30:30] – And Ben and Tuk? – Too emotional for them. -本和塔克呢-整件事对他们而言
[30:32] The whole thing. They wouldn’t meet. 太过伤感 他们不肯见面
[30:33] They knew if they saw me, especially you, 他们知道在看到我 尤其是你之后
[30:35] they’d just go in for a hug and never let go. 嘴上说只想拥抱 身体却会久久不愿放手
[30:37] Dumb move. They’ll be canned by now. 蠢货这俩肯定会被炒
[30:40] You may be aware that the guillotine 也许你们知道 断头台
[30:42] was originally conceived and fashioned 最初是作为一种更人道的处决方式
[30:45] by Dr. Joseph-Ignace Guillot in 由约瑟夫-伊格纳斯·吉约坦博士
[30:47] as a more humane means of execution 设计成型的
[30:50] Unaware. 不知道
[30:52] But since we’ve already been decapitated, sans the humanity – 但反正我们已经被毫无人性地斩首了
[30:55] Lightning quick. 刀起头落
[30:57] Less likely to be botched than steel or scimitar. 比钢铁和弯刀更利落
[31:01] So, no severance package? 所以 没有遣散费吗
[31:07] Consider the mout on to have fallen. 考虑刀已经落下
[31:11] Detailed data sheets 这是你们在本公司
[31:13] of every farthing you have tied up in this fund. 每一分钱的详细数据
[31:15] Also known as what you stand to lose 同时 如果你们使用讨论
[31:17] should you use or discuss or otherwise bandy about 或以其他方式谈论在这里了解到的
[31:20] anything you have learned about trades 任何关于与交易有关的内容
[31:22] and business practices here. 就会失去这笔钱
[31:23] You know we have aggressive non-competes, 你知道我们的竞业协议很严苟
[31:25] unless you think we’re gonna bring 你不会以为我们会去
[31:27] our inside knowledge to Starbucks. 星巴克泄露内部信息吧
[31:29] Only place on the Street we can still work. 毕竟整个华尔街我俩只能去那儿了
[31:31] You have aggressive non-disparagement clauses too. 你们的非抵毁条款也很严苛
[31:33] Should you wind up in said Starbucks, 你要是真去了星巴克
[31:36] you had better be praising Mike Prince 也得对普林斯感恩戴德
[31:38] for the chance to quaff 没有他 你们又怎能畅饮
[31:39] their barely potable breakfast blend. 他家难以下咽的早饮品
[31:45] Key cards, please. 请交出门卡
[31:50] And your Nimbus rings. 还有你们的光轮戒指
[32:03] Find out how long their non-competes are. 查查他们的竞业期有多长
[32:07] I’ve got to make a call. 我得打个电话
[32:11] See, I wasn’t exactly caught unawares 你这些精彩表演
[32:13] by any of your highlight reel plays. 也没打我个我措手不及
[32:15] Governor, don’t meet with Michael Prince 州长 请务必在见迈克尔·普林斯之前
[32:17] until you sit with me. 先跟我见一面
[32:19] Mr. Axelrod, are we sharing calendars now? 阿克塞罗德先生 我的日历跟你共享了吗
[32:21] What makes you think I’m meeting with Michael Prince? 你凭什么认为我会和迈克尔·普林斯见面
[32:23] You’re the key piece. 你是关键的那块拼图
[32:25] Anyone smart can see it. 明眼人都能看出来
[32:27] And Mike Prince, for all his flaws, is at least that. 迈克·普林斯虽然有缺憾 也不至于这么傻
[32:29] We all know you’re in New York. Come on. 我们都知道你在纽约 来吧
[32:31] All right, look, 好吧听着
[32:34] I took the call because you’re an influential man. 我接你电话 是因为你很有影响力
[32:37] I like that you get straight to the punch. 我喜欢你开门见山
[32:39] That’s my style. So I will. 对我胃口 所以我会来
[32:42] Even if you max out your contributions 即便你付出了最大努力
[32:43] and get all your fancy friends to do the same… 动员了你周围的所有好友
[32:48] not sure the association is what I need right now. 我也不确定会跟你联盟
[32:52] I’m no Wall Street fancy pants, 我不是华尔街的高级白领
[32:54] so I don’t see how you can help. 不知道自己能帮上什么忙
[32:55] And I sure don’t see any value in meeting. 我也不觉得见面有什么意义
[32:58] Oh, I think there is. 我觉得有
[33:00] Whatever you have on with Prince, cancel it. 取消你跟普林斯的会面
[33:03] Postpone it at least, 至少推迟一下
[33:04] and then meet with me so I can show you. 跟我见面后 我告诉你意义在哪儿
[33:12] I’m gonna go check on the — – Yeah, check on that. 我去外边看看-对去看看吧
[33:19] How we doing, guys? -切还好吗 各位
[33:21] We’re doing good, thanks 都很好谢谢
[33:23] Fantastic, Tommy. 太棒了汤米
[33:25] I’m liking this new red. 我喜欢这支新红酒
[33:27] It’s a good one. 确实不错
[33:30] – All right, enjoy, everybody. – Thank you so much. -好了大家好好享受-非常感谢
[33:32] Salut, gentlemen. 干杯先生们
[33:34] Salut. Cheers. 干杯
[33:36] Salut. Enjoy your dinner. 干杯祝二位用餐愉快
[33:40] I don’t impress easily, 我是见过世面的
[33:42] but Rao’s? 但饶氏餐厅
[33:43] All alone? 全包场
[33:45] Yeah, well, these are my people. 对我们老交情了
[33:47] It can’t be that simple. 不可能那么简单的
[33:48] I’ve been asked here before by my biggest donors, 我最大的捐资人 世界富豪那种的
[33:51] richest people in the world offering to bring me. 也邀请我来过这里
[33:54] But I was never in town 但每个月的第三个星期二
[33:56] on the third Tuesday of the month 也就是他们家有固定桌位时
[33:58] or whenever they had their regular table. 我都恰巧不在纽约
[33:59] And, look, you’ve got the whole place. 可是看你竟然包下了全场
[34:03] Can’t even imagine the cost. 真是让你破费了
[34:05] Nah. It ain’t about that. 不与那些无关
[34:08] Or net worth. 更与身价无关
[34:09] You need to be a person. 你要跟他们建立私交
[34:10] And have grip with Ron, 深刻理解罗恩小弗兰克
[34:12] and Frank Jr., Joe, Dino. 乔和迪诺在做什么
[34:15] They need to be your friends. 他们得把你当成朋友
[34:17] Then you need to be sure not to act like an asshole. 而你需要表现得别像个混蛋
[34:20] Oh, this is one hell of a meatball. Good God 这肉丸也太好吃了好神啊
[34:24] Well, that’s the thing, though, isn’t it? 这就是重点不是吗
[34:27] Riding with me. 与我同行
[34:29] What do they say? 那句话怎么说的来着
[34:30] The one thing you will never regret 把时间和金钱花在
[34:32] spending money or time on 美好的经历上
[34:35] is a great experience. 永远不会让你后悔
[34:37] A memorable time. 一段值得纪念的时光
[34:40] That’s what I provide 我提供的是这个
[34:41] When I look at you, I look at your appeal 当我看到你你的魅力
[34:45] your infrastructure. 你的资质潜力时
[34:46] The memorable experience I want to provide 我想提供给你的
[34:48] is a trip to the White House. 是一条通往白宫的路
[34:50] That would be one hell of a memorable one. 这绝对值得纪念的了
[34:52] Mm-hmm. Then work with me. 那就跟我合作
[34:54] Respond to Prince on your timeline, on mine, 按你的计划按我的计划
[34:58] on the way we decide to do together. 配合我回应普林斯
[35:01] And that’s where this ends up. 就会收获这样的结果
[35:02] I’ll put you on top in the race, 我会让你在竞选中名列前茅
[35:04] but you got to do it the way I lay it out. 但你得按我说的做
[35:08] This is one hell of a meatball, like I said. 如我所言这个肉丸绝对可口
[35:12] But it’s a long way from there to the presidency. 但拿下总统之位还有很长的路要走
[35:18] What kind of real guarantees can you make me? 你能给我什么实质保证呢
[35:20] Well, that’s a fair question. 问得好
[35:22] What’s he offered? 他给了你什么
[35:23] You asked me to cancel the meeting 你让我取消了会面
[35:25] so I don’t know where he’ll start. 所以我不知道他要给我什么
[35:26] Probably cabinet positions. 可能是内阁职位
[35:29] But we all know where it’ll end up. 但结果如何我们都清楚
[35:30] Then let me help you 那就我来帮你
[35:31] think through all the ramifications. 厘清所有的可能性
[35:35] Axe, you’re impressive. 阿克斯你很厉害
[35:37] This is impressive. 这一手我拜服
[35:39] But this is something I’ve worked my whole life for. 但为了这一刻我已经奋斗了这么久
[35:41] Then don’t barter that dream to a guy so transactional 那就别把你的梦想卖给一个交易狂
[35:45] he’ll sell VP for your support. 他会出卖副总统之位 赚得你的支持
[35:48] And the truth is, you shouldn’t even settle for that. 可事实是 你不该满足于此
[35:53] Here we go. 上菜了
[35:55] – Here’s the veal parm. – Thanks, Dino. -你的牛油小牛肉-谢谢 迪诺
[35:57] – Enjoy. – Thank you. -慢用-谢谢
[35:59] So, aside from the best veal in the city 除了纽约最好的小牛肉
[36:01] what can you really offer me? 你真正能给我什么
[36:28] You’re really doing it. 你真要这么做
[36:31] Vagabonding. 浪游
[36:33] Night flight to the West Coast? 要搭夜航班机去西海岸
[36:35] Or are you going the other way, Prague or Stockholm? 还是要东去布拉格还是斯德哥尔摩
[36:38] Morocco, baby. 摩洛哥宝贝
[36:39] Sheltering Sky time. 去体验《遮蔽的天空》
[36:41] Smoking kief. 抽大麻烟
[36:43] Do you smoke it? 你抽吗
[36:44] I don’t know, do you? Or chew it. 我不知道 你抽吗 还是嚼的
[36:47] Anyway, North Africa, 总之 先去北非
[36:49] then the Middle East, 然后是中东
[36:50] then I don’t know where. 之后我就不知道去哪儿了
[36:51] Good choice. All of it. 这路线真不错
[36:53] So, what’s the plan? 所以 你什么打算
[36:54] Go until the money runs out? 一直漂泊到钱花光为止
[36:56] Because I’ve checked and saw how much 因为我已经查过了
[36:57] you’ve slowly been pulling out of the fund 你一直在慢慢地从基金里撤资
[36:59] – Unlike the rest of us. – Yeah, pretty much. 跟我们背道而驰-是算是吧
[37:02] Time for something else. 是时候做点别的了
[37:04] May be find myself some 也许我能找收获一段
[37:05] Kim Gordon-Thurston Moore type heat, 像金·戈登与瑟斯顿·摩尔那样的爱情
[37:07] but with a better ending, you know? 但有个更好的结局
[37:10] Not gonna find that at the firm. 这种爱情在投行是找不到的
[37:13] No, you’re not. 确实找不到
[37:16] Wait, you’re not here to try to stop me? 等等 你不是来阻止我的吧
[37:20] I’m glad you’re going 我很高兴你要走
[37:21] but you left me that book. 但你把那本书留给了我
[37:22] That was an invitation to say goodbye. 是想让我来跟你我告别
[37:26] I can’t hug you with this backpack on. 背包在身 我没法抱你
[37:33] Thank you for bringing me in. For teaching me. 谢谢你带我入行谢谢你教会了我
[37:35] – I could have never — – Shh. -没有你我-嘘
[37:59] Two billionaires want to take me to prom 两个亿万富翁都想带我去舞会
[38:02] and neither of them are getting me jazzed about the after-party. 但都没引起我去余兴派对的兴趣
[38:05] – Uh-huh. – So, 所以
[38:07] ya-fucking-hoo to me. 你太让我失望了
[38:09] Well, I have to think 可如果阿克斯说的话
[38:11] if there was nothing that Axe said worth considering, 一点都不值得考虑
[38:14] you wouldn’t have come to me. 你也就不会来找我了
[38:15] Prince is too smooth. 普林斯太圆滑
[38:17] Too confident. He’s built different. 太自信远超常人
[38:21] It’s like he ate the Great Man Theory 就像吃了一份伟人理论还不够
[38:23] and asked for seconds. 还要再点一份
[38:24] Well, no argument there. 这是毋庸置疑
[38:27] But I’m not seeing enough evidence 但你的人我没看出
[38:28] your guy is that different. 有多么与众不同
[38:31] Which is why I am here. 所以才来找你
[38:32] And I am grateful you are, Governor. 很感激你能这么做州长
[38:34] I don’t need gratitude. 我不需要感激
[38:37] I need clarity. 我需要弄清楚
[38:41] Clarity. 清楚
[38:42] Okay. 好吧
[38:44] Well, Bobby Axelrod doesn’t lie to himself. 鲍比·阿克塞罗德从不自欺欺人
[38:50] If he says he’s gonna do something monstrous, 他要说自己能办什么大事
[38:51] that’s what he does. 那他一定会做到
[38:53] And that’s what he is. 这就是他
[38:55] A self-aware monster. 一个有自知之明的怪物
[38:57] If he says we can get you to the White House, 他说我们能帮你进白宫
[39:00] it’s not to serve his ego. 并不是为了满足白我
[39:01] It is simply the truth. 而是这是事实
[39:06] An honest cocky son of a bitch. 一个诚实骄傲的混蛋
[39:08] And there’s your difference. 这就是你们的不同
[39:10] Axe has ego, and doesn’t pretend otherwise. 阿克斯有自我也不介意展露白我
[39:13] Prince wants you to believe he is the benevolent, 而普林斯想在众人面前做出一副仁慈表率
[39:17] humble servant of the greater good. 一个为伟大事业献身的卑微奴仆
[39:19] A selfless billionaire. 个无私的亿万富翁
[39:21] Hmm. Sounds like a punch line. 嗯这口号很亮眼
[39:23] If success in politics is the ability to seem sincere 如果玩政治的秘诀在于内心真诚尽失
[39:26] when no sincerity actually exists, 却能表演出最真诚的样子
[39:28] then Prince is the ultimate politician. 那普林斯无疑是个终极政治家
[39:33] I hear what you’re telling me. I do. 我知道你在说什么真的
[39:35] But see, you just said it right there. 但你刚才已经点题了
[39:38] One of them is in politics, 他俩其中一个在玩政治
[39:41] and that’s the game I’m in. 这是我参与的游戏
[39:42] And that’s the game I want you to win 也是我想让你赢的游戏
[39:46] Long term. 长远地赢下去
[39:48] And I really know how you can get this done. 我有真正的办法助你成功
[39:51] It is the one thing on Earth I am truly elite at. 这是这个世界我唯一真正擅长的事
[39:58] Walk me through it, then. 那就给我讲讲吧
[40:03] So, you see, we put up some roadblocks of our own 看到了吧 我们这边也设了路障
[40:07] I can see why you feel good about this, Axe. I can. 我懂你为什么感觉良好 阿克斯我真的懂
[40:10] But there’s one beat I left out of my own story. 但我这边的故事还有一节没讲呢
[40:12] I did, you see, end up having my own meeting with Dunlop. 毕竟 我和邓洛普最后单独见到了
[40:16] Governor, now that you’ve met all over town 州长把全城的人见了一圈之后
[40:19] I’m glad you decided to find time for me. 谢谢你抽出时间来见我
[40:22] Well, I wanted to make you the last meeting, 我安排最后见你
[40:24] so I wouldn’t have to tell you that I’d have to think about it. 是为了不必对你说”我得再考虑一下”
[40:28] – Either way. – Considerate. -不管怎样 -真贴心
[40:32] Sure. That’s what it is. 没错真是这样
[40:34] As I am considerate of those I vanquish. 我对被征服的人也一样贴心
[40:36] No reason to pull a full Angel Reese. 没必要像安吉尔·里斯那样
[40:39] I like her spunk and fire. 我喜欢她的锐气和张狂
[40:41] Of course you do. 你当然会喜欢
[40:43] When I played, I was more in the 但我打球时更喜欢
[40:45] “just place the ball on the baseline after you score ” mode. 得分后 重新从底线开始
[40:47] That’s what went in Indiana in the’90s. 90 年代的印第安纳队确实喜欢这么打
[40:51] Different world now. 现在的世界不同了
[40:52] Certain things, certain values, 但某些事某些价值观
[40:54] should remain constant. 应该保持不变
[40:55] We are n’t playing to an audience, Mike. 但我们现在没有观众迈克
[40:58] What can you offer me? 你能给我什么
[41:03] She is tough. 她很强硬
[41:05] And you definitely got to her. 你绝对打动了她
[41:06] Sorry to make it so difficult. 抱歉给你增加了麻烦
[41:08] Yeah. 是的
[41:10] May be we’ve each made it as difficult for the other 也许我们都给对方制造了太多
[41:12] as we should. 无谓的麻烦
[41:14] Maybe we try a different mode now. 或许我们该换个模式
[41:18] Say the thing you’re dancing around. 说出你一直想说的话吧
[41:20] It’s time to put this conflict to rest. 是时候结束这场冲突了
[41:23] By way of peace talks. 通过和谈
[41:25] Let’s call them in. 我们把他们都叫来
[41:27] All of them. 所有人
[41:32] You believe we’ve got Dunlop where you want her? 你觉得我们已经说服邓洛普了吗
[41:34] I believe she’ll do exactly what we need her to 相信她会听我们的
[41:45] In the old-time y thing, the predominant king would, say, 在古代 占统治地位的国王会
[41:49] surrender his Northern troops, give back some lands. 放弃北部一些士兵归还一些土地
[41:53] Because he knew if the war went on, 因为他知道 如果继续打下去
[41:54] even in victory, it would be Pyrrhic… 就算打赢了也得不偿失
[41:58] and that he could prevent further bloodshed 这么做 可以防止双方进一步
[42:00] and loss on all sides by doing so. 的流血伤亡
[42:02] And what do great presidents do? 而伟大的总统会怎么做
[42:06] Great presidents, all great leaders, do the same. 伟大总统 和所有的伟大领导人都是一样的做法
[42:09] Dictate peace through strength 通过力量来实现和平
[42:11] Great presidents? Dreams of fucking grandeur. 伟大的总统 神他妈的高贵伟大
[42:15] They should deal with traitors harshly before that peace. 他们谈和之前 应该严惩叛徒
[42:17] Damn right they should. You should, Mike. 太对了 你就该这么做迈克
[42:19] Yeah, that way you’ll finally be in charge, 是啊这样你终于能
[42:21] all by yourself, just like you wanted from the start. 如愿以偿上位做主了
[42:23] That’s what you think is driving him? 你觉得这就是他的动力吗
[42:25] That, or the nose-to-ass parade s 对还有你玩到极致的
[42:27] you’ve been such a prominent part of. 阿奉承之术
[42:29] Stockyard comment from a man 一个烂泥扶不上墙的
[42:30] whose mind is always in the trough. 乡野痞夫之语
[42:32] You’re doing a lot of talking 你一直在说
[42:33] about strength, Mike 用力量说话迈克
[42:36] But only the king with the extra armies 但只有手握多余军队
[42:38] or allies or siege artillery, 有盟友支持有攻城炮兵
[42:39] the fucking dreadnought weapons — 有致命武器的国王才能
[42:41] Those are the nukes 他想玩的
[42:42] he’s so eager to play around with. 可是核武器
[42:44] Only the king with all that 只有拥有这些的国王
[42:46] had the juice to dictate terms. 才有权发号施令
[42:48] But you? 可你呢
[42:50] You just look like another run-of-the-mill usurper 你看起来就像个不入流的篡位者
[42:52] scrapping for turf in this room. 连这个房间的地盘划分都搞不定
[42:54] Hear, hear. 说得好
[42:55] So you think. 那是你的想法
[42:57] Now, my information has Governor Dunlop 我的消息是 邓洛普州长
[42:59] reaffirming her own candidacy for president tonight, 今晚将重申她的总统候选人资格
[43:02] with a big machine and a lot of backing behind her. 并有强大的竞选团队和支持者站在身后
[43:05] Mine too, which means you’ll be in a dogfight for the next year. 我也听说了看来你明年要陷入一场恶战了
[43:11] I guess we’ll soon see. 我们很快就会知道了
[43:16] It’s time. 是时候了
[43:26] Oh, fuck. 妈的
[43:36] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[43:37] No intros needed. You know who I am, 无需介绍你们都认识我是谁
[43:40] and I know those of you it’s important to know. 我也认识你们里我该认识的人
[43:43] It’s been a real kick doing the roundy-round with you all. 跟你们各白交手我得很开心
[43:49] But I’ve made my decision… 但我已经下定了决心
[43:55] to not only throw my support 不仅将全力支持
[43:57] behind our next president, Mike Prince, 下一任总统迈克·普林斯
[43:59] but to become his partner. 还要做他的竞选搭档
[44:04] His vice president. 他的副总统
[44:06] For the good of our country and the whole world 为了这个国家和全世界的利益
[44:09] Yeah. Like I said. 我不是说了吗
[44:11] At least you got a decent price. 至少你卖了个好价钱
[44:14] Governor, thank you. 州长谢谢你
[44:15] I’ll meet up with you shortly. 回头见
[44:25] Now, I know what that’s got to feel like. 我知道这是什么感觉
[44:26] And that the tendency for you, and for me, 我们都恨不得
[44:29] is to go on trying to destroy each other. 继续摧毁对方
[44:32] But it’ll cost both sides 虽然谁会获胜显而易见
[44:34] even though it’s pretty clear who’ll win out here. 但这会让我们双方都付出代价
[44:38] Which is why I propose a peace treaty 因此我提议 我们交战双方
[44:41] between our warring factions. 签订和平条约
[44:43] – And what would that look like? – Like this : -什么和平条约-如下
[44:46] You, jointly and separately, 你们将停止对我
[44:47] will cease all further and future attacks on me, 我的名誉 候选资格
[44:50] my name, my candidacy, 私人生活 商业利益
[44:52] my personal life and my business interests, 包括我剩下的员工
[44:55] which include my remaining personnel, 桌对面的那群人不算
[44:56] which no longer includes anyone 进行联合或
[44:58] on that side of the table, by the way 个人攻击
[44:59] In return, I will do the same, 作为回报 我也会投桃报李
[45:01] and when I become president 当我当上总统后
[45:02] I pledge not to use any government resources 我保证不使用任何政府资源
[45:05] to persecute, prosecute, fire or bankrupt any of you. 迫害起诉解雇或让你们破产
[45:12] Should we jump ahead past all the writhing and invective 好了 咱们就跳过指责漫骂的阶段
[45:16] to the place where we all admit this is the best deal 承认这是你们能达到的
[45:18] you’re gonna get? 最划算的交易吗
[45:31] Good. 好
[45:40] We skipped The light fandango 我们跳过了轻快的方丹戈
[45:47] So, well, there’s that. 好吧就这样了
[45:52] Yeah. There it is. 是啊 就这样了
[45:54] I was feeling Kind of seasick 我有点晕船
[45:58] Yes. 是的
[46:03] Okay. 好吧
[46:08] That was the call. 他们打来电话了
[46:09] You’re on the briefings, Mike. 明天会给你做简报迈克
[46:12] First one is tomorrow. 明天一早
[46:14] Yeah. 是啊
[46:17] So, yes, that’s it, then. 所以京 就是这样了
[46:19] When we called out For another drink 我们想再叫一杯酒
[46:23] All conditions satisfied. 我满足了所有条件
[46:26] The waiter brought a tray 服务员端来了托盘
[46:30] Tomorrow, at the open, 明天一开盘
[46:32] put the money to work as instructed 就按我指示 把钱投进去
[46:33] Nothing heroic. 不要搞什么大动作
[46:35] Prioritize return of capital, not return on capital. 优先考虑保本 而不是高回报
[46:38] You got it, Cap’. 没问题老大
[46:39] Where’s the briefing? White House? 简报在哪进行白宫吗
[46:41] No. We’re going to Camp David. 不我们要去戴维营
[46:43] That’s it. 就这样
[46:45] You’re minted. 你发达了
[46:48] Boom. 砰
[46:50] You can say that again. 你说得对
[46:51] Boom. 砰
[46:54] … Shade of pale 苍白的阴影
[47:26] She said’ ” There is no reason’ 她说 别找理由
[47:32] ” And the truth Is plain to see “ 真相显而易见
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme