时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We’re gonna destroy Mike Prince together. | 我们会一起击垮迈克尔·普林斯 |
[00:08] | You’re gonna clear me. | 你要洗清我的罪名 |
[00:09] | The world will think you’re under indictment and going away, | 世人都会以为是你受到了指控 |
[00:12] | right up until the minute | 直到我们 |
[00:14] | we lock Mike Prince up. | 把迈克·普林斯送进监狱 |
[00:17] | You got a deal. | 就这么定了 |
[00:18] | But no one can know. | 不过不能让别人知道 |
[00:19] | The GPS ankle monitor, Judge, | 法官 我认为基于这些事实 |
[00:21] | is an unnecessary and extraordinary measure. | 大可不必给他佩戴电子脚镣 |
[00:23] | – Request denied. – You knew the deal. | – 请求驳回 – 你知道我们的计划 |
[00:26] | – This man is a crusader. – This piece basically says | – 他是个斗士 – 这文章基本就是在告诉大家 |
[00:29] | you’re the Robin Hood of New York City. | 你是纽约劫富济贫的民间英雄罗宾汉 |
[00:31] | – I am. – We were supposed to be in this together. | – 我就是啊 – 我们本来是同一战线的 |
[00:33] | You made me ashamed to be seen in public, | 你让我羞于在公共场合露面 |
[00:34] | divided my family, and you shut me out. | 让我妻离子散 最后还把我拒之门外 |
[00:36] | You’re making your only friend into your enemy. | 你把自己唯一的朋友变成了敌人 |
[00:38] | Taylor Mason Carbon will be sunsetted, | 泰勒·梅森碳能将要停止运营 |
[00:40] | but you will still be right here at the head of one unified firm. | 但你们将成为整个联合公司的领导层 |
[00:43] | We can’t embarrass each other. | 我们不要让对方难堪 |
[00:45] | We need to slake our appetites. | 我们需要满足欲求 |
[00:47] | Michael fucking Prince is running for president. | 该死的迈克·普林斯要竞选总统 |
[00:50] | But I have decided that he is dangerous. | 可现在 我认为他很危险 |
[00:52] | I came over here for your help. | 我来寻求你的帮助 |
[00:53] | If that’s why you’ve come, you’re not alone. | 如果你是为这个来的 那你就不是一个人 |
[00:56] | All that’s missing is Han and the Millennium Falcon. | 就差汉和千年隼号飞船了 |
[00:58] | I guess that’s where I come in. | 那就由我来弥补这个空缺吧 |
[02:23] | Axe Global’s lean and mean as James Coburn’s silhouette | 阿克塞环球就像詹姆斯·柯本在《七天》周报上的侧影 |
[02:26] | – in the Mag Seven days. – Listen, | – 精干又出色 – 听好了 |
[02:27] | only a moron wouldn’t be “Hodling” in this market. | 只有白痴才不会在这个市场上继续持有 |
[02:29] | This is not the time for paper hands. | 现在还不是抛售的时候 |
[02:31] | No, if that’s how you feel, | 不 如果你是这么想的 |
[02:33] | then you should be off saving trees or children. | 那你就该去节约木材 拯救儿童 |
[02:35] | Whatever the fuck. I’m making money. | 管他呢 我可赚着钱呢 |
[02:36] | Plus I got Gordie trading in digital currency. | 而且 我还让戈多做数字货币交易 |
[02:39] | Kid’s a killer with the blockchain. | 这孩子可是区块链大杀器 |
[02:40] | Ah, “Crusher” Blackwell of the crypto. | 加密货币圈的”粉碎机”布莱克威尔 |
[02:43] | Get ’em, Gordo! | 戈多 加油 |
[02:44] | Give ’em the big splash like Crusher used to. | 像”粉碎机”当年那样搞点大动静出来 |
[02:46] | I am banging ’em two at a time, Uncle Wags. | 瓦格斯叔叔 我可是以一敌二呢 |
[02:48] | The two billion you started with… | 你刚开始的二十亿… |
[02:50] | – Doubled, more or less. – Yeah, of course he has. | – 翻倍了 差不多 – 这还用说 |
[02:52] | Rags to riches, twice over. | 白手起家 两次了都 |
[02:54] | From stowaway on a plane to king of the castle, | 从飞机上的偷渡者 变成了城堡之王 |
[02:56] | – emperor of the realm. – We got it, Wagsy. | – 帝国的皇帝 – 瓦格斯 我们明白了 |
[02:58] | You seem different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[02:59] | Lighter. Focused. Happy. | 更轻松 专注 快乐 |
[03:03] | Yes, like Bruce Wayne after training at the monastery. | 对 就像在修道院训练过的布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[03:06] | Steve Jobs after meditating in India. | 在印度冥想过的史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[03:08] | – Deadlier than ever. – Okay. | – 杀伤力更强了 – 好了 |
[03:10] | You guys are laying this on thicker | 你们给我戴的高帽子 |
[03:11] | than a Carol Kaye bassline. | 都快赶上珠穆朗玛峰了 |
[03:13] | But instead, tell me this. | 不过 跟我说说 |
[03:16] | Prince send you here to get me leaning forward | 普林斯派你们来 是想让我把脸凑过来 |
[03:18] | so he can knock me down again? | 好让他再次击倒我吗 |
[03:24] | I can see h-how you’d… but no. | 我理解你怎么会… 然而不是 |
[03:27] | If he even knew we were here, we’d be whacked. | 如果他知道我们在这里 我们就完蛋了 |
[03:30] | We kind of planted the idea for this trip in a way that… | 我们让他相信 我们这次行程是为了… |
[03:33] | Made him think it was his? | 让他以为这是他的 |
[03:35] | I’ve been on the smoking end of that. | 那我岂不是要一无所有了 |
[03:36] | No fun. | 不好笑 |
[03:37] | Our ostensible purpose here is to flake off | 我们表面上的目的是为了摆脱 |
[03:39] | certain controversial foreign investors | 某些有争议的外国投资者 |
[03:41] | in anticipation of Prince’s run. | 因为这样有助于普林斯的竞选 |
[03:42] | Huh. Prince for Prez. | 普林斯的总统竞选 |
[03:44] | It doesn’t get easier to swallow the more you say it. | 你说得越多 我就越难以接受 |
[03:47] | And the future leader of the free world | 自由世界的未来领袖丝毫不知 |
[03:48] | has no clue that he flew the three of you out here | 他把你们三个送到这里来 |
[03:51] | so that you could… | 是为了让你们… |
[03:52] | Enlist you in a campaign against him? | 让你加入反对他的战斗 |
[03:54] | Against his campaign. | 反对他的竞选 |
[04:01] | It’s tough to be a billionaire these days. | 这年头当个亿万富翁还真是不容易 |
[04:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | Let’s get to it. Come on. | 那就开干吧 跟上 |
[04:14] | The State of New York is moving | 纽约州准备 |
[04:16] | to dismiss the indictment with prejudice, yes? | 以有偏见为由撤销起诉 对吧 |
[04:19] | Yes, we’re moving to dismiss all charges against Mr. Rhoades. | 是的 我们要撤销对罗兹先生的所有指控 |
[04:24] | And the reason for dismissal, | 撤销的理由是什么 |
[04:25] | Madam Attorney General? | 司法部长女士 |
[04:26] | I’ll take the first part first. | 我先讲第一部分 |
[04:28] | – No evidence… – Mr. Rhoades, | – 没有证据… – 罗兹先生 |
[04:30] | – the judge asked… – No crime. No nothing. | – 法官问… – 没有犯罪 什么都没有 |
[04:34] | Plus, no jury would convict, | 此外 没有陪审团会定我的罪 |
[04:35] | since the general cultural reappraisal of my prior work | 因为公众对我之前工作的重新评估 |
[04:38] | has lifted my reputation to heights so high | 已经把我的声誉提升到了 |
[04:41] | not even Dick Fosbury could flop over it. | 连迪克·福斯伯里都无法越过的高度 |
[04:44] | The State of New York no longer feels | 纽约州认为无法”不容怀疑”地证明 |
[04:46] | it can prove Mr. Rhoades’s guilt | 罗兹先生 |
[04:48] | beyond a reasonable doubt, Your Honor. | 存在有罪行为 法官大人 |
[04:53] | Despite the defendant’s Ochocinco touchdown dance, | 尽管被告庆祝胜利的小动作让人不悦 |
[04:57] | the motion is granted with prejudice. | 然 此案的动议被驳回 |
[04:59] | Mr. Rhoades, charges are dismissed. | 罗兹先生 指控撤销 |
[05:02] | You are free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[05:06] | Attorney General Mahar… | 马哈尔司法部长 |
[05:09] | I advise you to exercise better judgment | 我建议你在未来的起诉中 |
[05:12] | in future prosecutions, | 做出更好的判断 |
[05:13] | especially given the waste of judicial resources. | 尤其考虑到对司法资源的浪费 |
[05:19] | Understood, Your Honor. | 明白了 法官大人 |
[05:24] | Hot damn. | 我去 |
[05:38] | Describe it to me. | 给我描述一下 |
[05:41] | The moment you enter the Oval and sit behind the desk. | 当你走进总统办公室 坐在办公桌后面的时刻 |
[05:44] | The way you see it when you daydream. | 就像你幻想时看到的那样 |
[05:46] | I’ve never once conjured that image. | 我从来没有想象过那样的画面 |
[05:48] | I’m not the sort of man… | 我不是那种… |
[05:49] | First campaign I was on, my boss, the Ragin’ Cajun, | 我第一次参加竞选活动时候 我的老板”卡津猛人” |
[05:53] | laid it out for me. | 就传授给我了 |
[05:54] | You gotta make these guys tell you the dream. | 你得让他们把梦想告诉你 |
[05:56] | It’s the only way to get inside their heads. | 这是知道他们脑中所想的唯一方式 |
[05:58] | His guy was a megalomaniac. | 他辅佐的那个是自大狂 |
[06:00] | I won’t work for one who isn’t, | 我不会为不自大的人工作 |
[06:01] | ’cause that sucker’s never getting there. | 因为弱者可当不上总统 |
[06:03] | And every single one of you rolls that first moment | 你们每一个人都在脑海中翻来覆去细想 |
[06:06] | around your brains like Marshall Mathers imagined | 首次进入总统办公室的瞬间 就像阿姆想象 |
[06:08] | the first time he’d have an audience with Dre. | 他第一次和德瑞博士见面时的情景一样 |
[06:11] | Now you’ve presented this challenge well. | 你很好地提出了这个挑战 |
[06:13] | I can’t tell if I score more points | 作为一个政客 |
[06:14] | with you as a politician… | 我不知道你是否会给我加分… |
[06:15] | We never use that word. You’re not a politician. | 我们从来不用这个词 你不是政客 |
[06:18] | You’re hoping to contribute by doing a public service. | 你希望通过公共服务来做出贡献 |
[06:20] | – A statesman. – Good. Yes. | – 政治家 – 对 很好 |
[06:22] | Still, I can’t tell if I score more points | 不过 我也不知道是迅速参加你的计划 |
[06:25] | by giving in quickly to your frame | 还是继续抵制它 |
[06:27] | or by continuing to resist it. | 才会得到更多的分数 |
[06:29] | Nicely rendered, as I said. | 就像我说的 渲染得很好 |
[06:30] | Don’t vamp. | 别瞎编啊 |
[06:32] | You won’t have time to when the cameras are on. | 摄像机开着的时候 可不会给你这个时间 |
[06:39] | I walk into the Oval alone. | 我独自走进总统办公室 |
[06:42] | Slowly. | 走得很慢 |
[06:44] | Hesitate before coming around and sitting in the chair. | 在走到桌子后面 坐在椅子上之前 我犹豫了一下 |
[06:50] | I take the letter the previous fella wrote, | 我拿起前任总统写的信 |
[06:53] | put it in my jacket pocket to read later. | 放在外衣兜里 待会再看 |
[06:58] | I let myself take three deep breaths | 我让自己深吸了三口气 |
[07:01] | of total and complete satisfaction. | 感到非常满意 |
[07:05] | And then I call Scooter in, | 然后我叫斯库特进来 |
[07:07] | and we start doing the nation’s business. | 我们开始处理国家事务 |
[07:09] | If you were a normal candidate, | 如果你是个一般的候选人 |
[07:10] | the only win would have been to refuse the premise, | 取胜的唯一途径 就是拒绝这个前提 |
[07:13] | start talking about something else. | 开始谈论其他事情 |
[07:14] | But since I’m not, I lean into the authenticity, | 然而 既然我不是一般候选人 我倾向于真实 |
[07:17] | the man of purpose who isn’t afraid | 我是一个意志坚强的人 |
[07:19] | to seem like he wants it all. | 并不畏惧有人察觉我的野心 |
[07:20] | Yeah. Bring him along with you | 对 就以这种态度示人 |
[07:22] | so they think it can happen to them too. | 这样 选民就会觉得他们也能做到 |
[07:23] | The money, the power, the job. | 金钱 权力 工作 |
[07:27] | So they keep two thoughts about you in their heads | 所以 他们会同时对你有两种看法 |
[07:29] | at the same time. You’re just like them. | 你和他们一样 |
[07:31] | Small town. Grit and effort, and luck smiling upon. | 小镇出身 坚强拼搏 还有好运眷顾 |
[07:35] | But also that you are nothing like them at all, | 不过 你也和他们完全不一样 |
[07:37] | that you are their better who will protect them | 你比他们更出色 你会保护他们 |
[07:40] | and lead them while at least understanding them. | 领导他们 至少要理解他们 |
[07:44] | You get it. | 你都懂 |
[07:47] | That’s why you’re the best in your game. | 所以你才是你这行的翘楚 |
[07:52] | So, you in? You gonna run the campaign? | 那你来吗 来帮我发起竞选吗 |
[07:54] | Because you parried one attack? Uh, no. | 就因为你抵挡住了一次攻击 不了 |
[07:58] | I’m a bit of a way from in. | 我离加入还有段距离 |
[08:00] | But I’m not out. | 但不会离开 |
[08:03] | Not sure you believe yet in me, or… ? | 不确定是不是相信我 还是… |
[08:05] | I’m not sure I see the path. | 不确定能否看到成功途径 |
[08:07] | When I do something, it usually works. | 当我要做某件事时 通常都能成功 |
[08:09] | And if it doesn’t, I pivot in such a way | 如果成不了 我就立马抽身走人 |
[08:11] | that no one remembers… | 没人会记得… |
[08:13] | “Usually” isn’t gonna be good enough. | “通常”是不够的 |
[08:14] | You’re running as an independent, | 你以独立候选人的身份参选 |
[08:15] | which is gonna burn me with the DNC if we lose | 如果我们输了 民主党全国委员会这边就没我立足之地了 |
[08:18] | and with the GOP if I ever decide to change stripes. | 如果我决定改变立场 共和党那边也不会要我 |
[08:21] | Can’t be a bad thing these days. | 在这年头肯定也不算坏事 |
[08:22] | As the Cajun taught me, | 正如”卡津猛人”教我的那样 |
[08:23] | Dems are about as fun as a church dance, | 民主党就像教堂舞会一样有趣 |
[08:25] | and even less sexy. | 不过要更保守 |
[08:27] | – But their checks clear. – Yeah, well, with me, | – 但他们的支票不含混 – 嗯 到我这边来的话 |
[08:28] | you can forget about checks. I pay cash. | 你就别管支票了 我付现金 |
[08:30] | And when we win, | 等我们赢了 |
[08:32] | you’ll be feted as a miracle worker. | 你就会被誉为”奇迹创造者” |
[08:34] | That part is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[08:37] | And now I know how you get there. | 现在我知道你会如何入驻白宫了 |
[08:40] | The Eisenhower path. | 艾森豪威尔之路 |
[08:43] | That’s pretty much it. | 差不多就是这个 |
[08:44] | I have to win a world war? | 我得赢场世界大战啊 |
[08:46] | Oh, ha! If only. | 要是能这样就好喽 |
[08:48] | No, you have to be excellent in your chosen field. | 你必须在你所选的领域表现出色 |
[08:51] | Best in the world. | 必须是世界上最好的 |
[08:53] | He already is. | 他已经是了 |
[08:54] | Even better than he’s been. | 甚至比他自己还要好 |
[08:57] | So good at it that it becomes obvious | 要到那种巅峰造极的程度 |
[08:59] | why he should take that skill set to the Oval. | 所以 他应该把这种技能带到白宫 |
[09:00] | So he needs record returns. | 他需要创纪录的回报 |
[09:02] | But within impossible parameters. | 还要有极难达成的指标 |
[09:05] | Every investment your firm makes is gonna be scrutinized | 你们公司所做的每一笔投资都将被仔细审查 |
[09:08] | for both profitability and ethical soundness. | 以确保盈利和道德方面的合规性 |
[09:11] | Sounds like a typical day here at MPC. | 听起来就是我们公司平常的一天 |
[09:13] | Don’t sell it. | 别在这宣传了 |
[09:14] | Do it. | 开干吧 |
[09:16] | Show me, everyone, | 向我 向大众展示 |
[09:18] | that you can create unseen returns | 你可以在不接近底线的情况下 |
[09:20] | without coming close to the line, | 创造鲜为人知的回报 |
[09:22] | while at the same time slowly turning to face the public, | 同时 慢慢地转身面向公众示意 |
[09:25] | and, uh, yeah, I’m a real possibility for you. | 对 没错 我是你们真正的希望 |
[09:31] | I’ll do it. | 我会照做的 |
[09:34] | I was born to do it. | 这是我天命所归 |
[09:36] | And, uh, you have to know, | 还有 你要知道 |
[09:37] | even if I decide to engage, | 就算我决定加入 |
[09:39] | I’ll have to deep dive in the rest of your life. | 我将不得不深挖你整个背景 |
[09:41] | Starting with your wife. | 从你妻子开始 |
[09:42] | I have to meet her before I sign on. | 入职前我必须见她 |
[09:46] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[09:53] | You’re conflicted. | 你在纠结 |
[09:54] | I don’t audition. He should be auditioning. | 我不用试镜 他才是要试镜的人 |
[09:56] | He was. He did. | 他是有试镜 |
[09:58] | And he got the part. | 而且他拿到角色了 |
[10:00] | That he’s picky, that’s good. | 他的挑剔是个优点 |
[10:02] | Yes. Yeah. Agreed. | 是 没错 我同意 |
[10:04] | I’ll give him what he wants, | 我会给他想要的 |
[10:06] | a ten-bagger that hits my constituents | 一支让我和选民 |
[10:07] | in their wallets and their hearts | 赚得盆满钵满且心安理得的 |
[10:09] | while filling mine too. | 十倍股 |
[10:10] | Tell Philip to put the word out | 叫菲利普通知大家 |
[10:12] | and start vetting ideas that come in. | 开始筛选收到的点子 |
[10:14] | And Andy? | 那安迪呢 |
[10:15] | You two need to have that conversation. | 你俩得好生商量一下 |
[10:16] | I’m not letting some guy | 我是不会让一个尚未入职 |
[10:18] | that doesn’t even work for me yet inside my bedroom. | 侍奉我的家伙探知我的闺房秘辛 |
[10:20] | Running for president involves enduring humiliations aplenty. | 竞选总统往往要忍辱负重 |
[10:23] | It comes with the job. | 欲戴其冠必承其重 |
[10:24] | Like Bernie Sanders dancing on Ellen, | 例如伯尼·桑德斯在艾伦秀上跳舞 |
[10:26] | or Hillary cozying up to Bill on 60 Minutes. | 还有在六十分钟时事杂志上希拉里维护比尔 |
[10:29] | Call Andy. | 打给安迪吧 |
[10:45] | Daevisha. | 德维沙 |
[10:49] | Shall I greet you in the Philly shell | 我应该摇肩遮挡 |
[10:52] | to deflect the roundhouse right? | 你的抡拳吗 |
[10:53] | I’d feint with my right and land an uppercut | 我会用右手假动作 然后在你出手前 |
[10:56] | before you got off. | 来个上勾拳 |
[10:57] | So instead, we talk? | 所以 我们选择谈话吗 |
[10:59] | That seems to be our theater of combat, yes. | 没错 看上去那才是我们的竞技场 |
[11:02] | And I came to say this: If you think you’re coming for my job | 我来是要说 假如你觉得 你现在重获自由了 |
[11:05] | now that you’re free, know that I will not step down | 就可以来抢我的工作 那你要知道 |
[11:08] | and I will not relent. | 我是不会屈服下台的 |
[11:11] | Mm. Yeah, no, of course. Sure. | 的确 我当然不会这么做了 |
[11:12] | You’re Sugar Ray, hellbent on cracking that shell. | 你是”蜜糖”雷 不惜一切地突围 |
[11:15] | I will move silent and deadly | 我将如豹子般迅雷不及掩耳 |
[11:17] | and unpredictable as a fucking panther. | 神鬼莫测地进击 |
[11:19] | If I were to come for your post, | 万一我真想夺你的职位 |
[11:22] | I’d whisper about how cozy you are with big business… | 我会散播你和大财团同流合污的谣言… |
[11:24] | Oh, you bring that weak shit my way, and I will crush you. | 你胆敢给我穿小鞋 我就摧毁你 |
[11:28] | Ah. Breathe, Davey. | 放轻松 德维沙 |
[11:30] | The thing is, I see your gig for what it is. | 关键是 我看透了你的职位 |
[11:32] | – Bush league. – Suited you fine not long ago. | – 是次级权力 – 你前不久还乐在其中呢 |
[11:35] | Oh, I took it ’cause it was there. | 我不过见有空缺便顶上 |
[11:37] | A way station. | 权宜之计罢了 |
[11:38] | But it’s not the job I’m looking at now. | 但如今它却不是我想要的工作 |
[11:40] | Perfect for you, though. Bush league. | 尽管它很适合你 次级权力 |
[11:45] | But you do have your eye on something. | 可你目光望向别处 |
[11:48] | If a fella doesn’t have his eye on something, | 倘若一个人不把目光望向某处 |
[11:50] | how’s he gonna know where he’s going? | 他又如何找到方向呢 |
[12:02] | Remember the assignment. | 记住我们的任务 |
[12:03] | Big and brassy, | 夸张豪横 |
[12:04] | like something Gaga would’ve worn | 就像嘎嘎小姐成为影星前 |
[12:06] | before she became a movie star. | 常作的穿着打扮 |
[12:07] | Got one. Zilo Pharma has reversed aging | 找到一个 兹罗药业令裸鼹鼠 |
[12:10] | in naked mole rats. | 返老还童了 |
[12:11] | Well-Global, manufacturing using carbon dioxide | 全球安 利用大气层内的二氧化碳 |
[12:13] | – pulled from the atmosphere. – K-Cel, | – 生产能源 – K-Cel研究出 |
[12:15] | quantum battery charging for electric cars. | 量子电池技术供电动汽车充电 |
[12:28] | Selling candy so the debate team | 你在卖糖众筹好让辩论队 |
[12:30] | can take a charter bus to nationals? | 能包车去参加全国竞赛吗 |
[12:31] | I was in band. | 我参加的是乐团 |
[12:32] | Our bus trip was to the Medieval Times in Lyndhurst. | 我们包车是去林德赫斯特的中古世纪剧场餐厅 |
[12:35] | – Horn section. – Woodwinds. Bassoon. | – 铜管组 – 木管组 低音管 |
[12:38] | This is it. Your play. | 这就是了 你的专场表演 |
[12:41] | – Philip agreed? – We’ll never know. | – 菲利普同意了吗 – 我们无从得知 |
[12:43] | I drove around that particular speed bump. | 我特意绕过他 |
[12:45] | Because he’d spot the trouble? | 因为他会看出蹊跷吗 |
[12:46] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to share the credit. | 因为我不想分享功劳 |
[12:47] | Just like a bassoonist. | 是低音管手的作风 |
[12:50] | Skipped a step. | 越级汇报 |
[12:51] | It’s okay. Pitch it. | 没事 说吧 |
[12:54] | Company’s called Korlera. This is the product. | 公司叫科勒拉 这是他家产品 |
[12:59] | All the devices are Bluetooth-enabled. | 所有仪器都连通蓝牙 |
[13:02] | Doctors connect with patients | 医生通过视频会议 |
[13:04] | in poor and rural areas over video. | 与贫困农村地区的患者会诊 |
[13:06] | Readings come in in real time. | 检测数据实时传送 |
[13:08] | – Let’s see it in action. – Of course. | – 先试用一下 – 当然 |
[13:11] | Unmuting. | 取消静音 |
[13:13] | Dr. Eisenstadt, I’m with Mike Prince now. | 艾森施塔特医生 现在我跟迈克·普林斯在一块 |
[13:16] | – Run us through. – Great. | – 请给我们讲解 – 很好 |
[13:18] | Let’s start with the blood pressure cuff. | 从血压检测带开始 |
[13:19] | Place it on your wrist, Mr. Prince, | 普林斯先生 把它戴在手腕上 |
[13:21] | then put your feet flat on the ground. | 接着把双脚放平着地 |
[13:23] | That looks good. | 做得很好 |
[13:24] | Go ahead and press start on the monitor. | 请按测量仪开始键 |
[13:30] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[13:33] | I’m getting a clear reading. | 我正收到清晰数据 |
[13:35] | 110 over 77. | 上压110 下压77 |
[13:36] | That’s excellent, Mr. Prince. | 很棒 普林斯先生 |
[13:37] | We can do EKG, blood glucose level, | 我们能做心电图 血糖值 |
[13:40] | pulse oximeter, we can… | 脉搏血氧仪等检测 我们还能… |
[13:41] | Thanks, Doc. That’s good enough for now. | 谢谢 医生 这就够了 |
[13:44] | Killer numbers there, boss. | 血压倍棒啊 老板 |
[13:45] | How can they guarantee HIPAA compliance? | 他们如何保证符合健康保险便利和责任法案呢 |
[13:48] | Encrypted transmission. | 加密传送 |
[13:49] | BLE is notoriously vulnerable | 低功耗蓝牙是出了名的 |
[13:51] | – to hacking and malfunction. – Yeah, that’s true. | – 容易故障及受到入侵 – 没错 那是真的 |
[13:53] | Bluetooth Low Energy was. | 低功耗蓝牙的确有缺陷 |
[13:55] | But all Korlera’s devices run Bluetooth 5.2. | 不过科勒拉仪器使用蓝牙5.2技术 |
[13:58] | They were designed for it. | 它们专为此设计的 |
[13:59] | So they didn’t have to retrofit older hardware? | 那样他们就不必改装旧硬件吗 |
[14:01] | Exactly. Poor areas underserved by medical care | 正确 缺乏医疗资源的贫困地区 |
[14:04] | suddenly have access like everyone else. | 突然获得与其他国民同等的服务 |
[14:06] | In fact, I sent one of these | 其实 我寄了套仪器 |
[14:08] | to my grandparents outside of Buffalo. | 给我住在水牛城市郊的祖父母 |
[14:09] | Said it was like having Marcus Welby, MD, | 他们说这简直堪比马可·维尔比医生本人 |
[14:12] | in their guest room, whoever the fuck that is. | 身坐自家客厅里 我都不知道他们说的是谁 |
[14:13] | Good. Very good. | 好 非常好 |
[14:15] | This market’s been accelerated by COVID. | 该市场受新冠刺激膨胀 |
[14:17] | Projected to grow to 4.3 trillion by 2026. | 预计到2026年将增长至四万三千亿 |
[14:21] | So if you want one that earns like Munger | 你如果像要一支股票既吸金像芒格 |
[14:23] | but plays like Oprah, this is it. | 又得人心如奥普拉 这便是了 |
[14:26] | Philip? | 菲利普 |
[14:28] | It’s a Lady Gaga. | 这能像嘎嘎小姐爆红 |
[14:30] | Good work, Victor. Super-size it. | 干得好 维克多 大批买入 |
[14:37] | Bradford Luke called. | 布拉福德·卢克打来电话 |
[14:39] | He offered to connect you with some other campaign managers | 他提出给你引荐其他能胜任的 |
[14:41] | to do the job. | 竞选经理人 |
[14:43] | – Should I set the meetings? – No. | – 我该准备会议吗 – 不 |
[14:44] | Tell him to hold off on gifting me to someone else, | 告诉他为了咱俩着想 |
[14:46] | for both of our sakes. And, uh, one more thing. | 别急着把我卖给别人 还有一点 |
[14:48] | Tell him to keep an eye on the medical space. | 叫他留意医药市场 |
[15:01] | I need you here ASAP. Talk to the campaign guy. | 我需要你尽快过来 跟竞选经理会面 |
[15:03] | And so it begins. | 拉开帷幕了 |
[15:05] | – I’ll send the jet. – Okay. | – 我派飞机接你 – 好的 |
[15:07] | There are a few things I have to take care of here first. | 首先 我得先处理几件事 |
[15:10] | A couple goodbyes. | 去道别几个人 |
[15:12] | Always with the dagger. | 你匕首从不离身啊 |
[15:13] | Goes in clean, comes out the same. | 杀人如切瓜砍菜 滴血不沾 |
[15:15] | Better than a bone saw. | 总好过用骨锯 |
[15:18] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[15:26] | I had this thought that I was going to ask you what you missed | 我本想问你最难忘之前生活的 |
[15:29] | about your prior life. | 哪一方面 |
[15:30] | Hmm. Tactic designed to get me nostalgic. | 这是诱我念旧的策略 |
[15:33] | To feel. Make me sympathetic to your cause. | 使我感性 好让我认同你的事业 |
[15:36] | It’s a thought I had. Not what I was thinking, | 那是我之前所想 不是我当下所想 |
[15:38] | because I dismissed the thought. | 因为我放弃了那想法 |
[15:39] | Knowing I’d see the ruse and think less of you? | 知道我会看穿并看扁你吗 |
[15:41] | – Instead, I figured… – Yeah. | – 相反 我寻思… – 对啊 |
[15:43] | The sparring, the banter. Same effect. | 无论争辩还是打趣 效果都一样 |
[15:45] | Well, you got to admit, it’s as close to fun as… | 反正 你得承认 这很有趣 就像… |
[15:47] | Yeah. This? This, I enjoy. | 对 此刻吗 我享受此刻 |
[15:50] | Always have. Moment we met. | 一直都享受 我们见面的时光 |
[15:52] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[15:54] | What I don’t enjoy, and you can’t either, | 真让我不好受的 相信让你也不好受的 |
[15:57] | is what the motherfuck has happened to Axe Capital. | 是阿克塞资本的衰亡 |
[15:59] | You spent years building that firm. | 你花了多年心血打造这家公司 |
[16:01] | You turned pennies into fortunes. | 你把升斗小钱滚成富可敌国 |
[16:03] | You made killers out of traders. | 你把交易员训练成精英杀手 |
[16:04] | You spun ruin into a reputation, | 你把毁誉扭转成赞誉 |
[16:06] | and now it all belongs to Michael Prince. | 然而如今这一切尽归迈克·普林斯名下 |
[16:08] | Hmm. Now you’re stoking the anger. | 你现在使的是激将法 |
[16:11] | Yet another see-through tactic. | 依然是显而易见的策略 |
[16:14] | But don’t forget the glorious part. | 可别忘了值得称道的那一部分 |
[16:16] | The part where I got free. | 我金蝉脱壳的那段 |
[16:17] | The cuffs were locked around my wrists, yet I escaped. | 手铐都在我手腕边上晃悠了 可我还是成功逃脱 |
[16:21] | As the pride of Jacksonville sang, “Free as a bird”. | 正如杰克逊维尔骄傲大游行的歌 “天高任鸟飞” |
[16:24] | And no matter what emotional bullshit you sling, | 无论你投掷出哪种情绪石弹 |
[16:27] | this bird you cannot change. | 你都无法让我这只鸟回心转意 |
[16:29] | You dodged it and slid it, | 你躲过了并划开它 |
[16:30] | and then it snapped around your leg. | 结果它缠绕住你的腿 |
[16:32] | The truth: You cannot change. | 真相是 你无法改变 |
[16:34] | And you cannot really be a person who is okay | 你无法变成一个被人鹊巢鸠占 |
[16:37] | with letting someone else steal your entire world. | 还安之若素的人 |
[16:39] | Even if he did leave you a little sliver of land | 哪怕他给你在大西洋对岸 |
[16:41] | across the Atlantic. | 留有一小片净土 |
[16:44] | Solid. | 有理有据 |
[16:46] | Good. Impressive. | 很好 令人刮目相看 |
[16:48] | So, to you, now. | 现在轮到我问你 |
[16:50] | Where’s your number? | 你赚到哪个数了 |
[16:52] | – What? – A hundred mil. | – 什么 – 一个亿 |
[16:54] | You said you’d get out at a hundred mil, | 你说过赚够一亿就金盆洗手 |
[16:56] | so why aren’t you out? | 那你为什么仍未退职呢 |
[16:57] | I upped it. One billion. | 我加码了 十亿 |
[16:59] | Okay. I can guess where you’re at. | 好吧 我能猜到你大概赚到哪了 |
[17:02] | Need to turn it a few more times to get there? | 还要倒卖几遍才能够数吗 |
[17:05] | If I’m you, that’s all I’m focusing on. | 我要是你 我只会专注搞钱 |
[17:07] | I can still reach my goal. | 我还能达到目标 |
[17:09] | And I will, after we take out Prince. | 我会的 在我们打倒普林斯之后 |
[17:11] | Will hobbling Prince clear your conscience? | 搞垮迈克·普林斯会让你良心能安 |
[17:16] | Make you free? | 重获自由吗 |
[17:20] | Or will you manufacture another obstacle | 又或者你会制造出其他障碍 |
[17:22] | and then wonder why you’re stuck behind it? | 然后质疑自己为何仍裹足不前吗 |
[17:30] | How goes the redemption tour? | 巡游赎回进展如何 |
[17:32] | It’s going. | 进展不错 |
[17:33] | The Saudi Technology Development Fund | 沙特科技发展基金 |
[17:35] | is ready to be redeemed within 60 days. | 准备好六十天内接受赎回 |
[17:37] | They weren’t happy about it, but we got it done. | 他们不怎么情愿 但我们把事情搞定了 |
[17:41] | What is that, a fire crackling? | 那是什么 是炉火燃烧的声音吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah. Lobby bar. | 对 我在大堂酒吧 |
[17:45] | It’s homey. | 非常温馨 |
[17:47] | You’ve always been a good liar. | 你向来擅长撒谎 |
[17:49] | Not always. | 不是向来如此 |
[17:50] | That’s something I picked up from you. | 那是我跟你学的 |
[17:52] | Oh, come on now. | 你就扯吧 |
[18:00] | This one’s on the house, Mr. Rhoades. | 这是店家免费招待 罗兹先生 |
[18:02] | Oh, good man. Thank you kindly. | 好伙计 非常感谢 |
[18:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:10] | You’re a matinee idol now. | 你现在是日场偶像了 |
[18:12] | They wouldn’t even know what that means. | 他们根本不会懂这词 |
[18:14] | Their dads would. | 他们的父辈懂 |
[18:16] | – Maybe. – Yeah. | – 或许吧 – 好啦 |
[18:18] | To your newfound popularity. | 为你新涨人气干杯 |
[18:20] | And, of course, | 当然还要 |
[18:21] | to your vindication. | 为你沉冤得雪干杯 |
[18:23] | You shimmied out of that one | 你翻盘的架势犹如罗拉·法拉纳 |
[18:25] | like Lola Falana. | 摇曳生姿地出场 |
[18:26] | I still feel that ankle bracelet on me like a phantom limb. | 我尚能感到电子脚镣拷在脚上的幻痛 |
[18:29] | That’s all it is now. | 那也就止步于此了 |
[18:31] | You must be fielding job offers by the dozen. | 工作邀约想必排山倒海地向你涌来 |
[18:33] | What’s got your eye? | 是哪份入得你的法眼呢 |
[18:34] | A federal judgeship? | 是联邦法官吗 |
[18:37] | There’s a clear path for you to Assistant AG | 你想当司法部刑法司助理检察长 |
[18:39] | for the Criminal Division. | 那是易如反掌 |
[18:40] | Or, hell, why not General Counsel | 又或者 干嘛放着财政部 |
[18:42] | of the Treasury Department? | 总法律顾问不做呢 |
[18:44] | All federal positions. | 全都是联邦级别官位 |
[18:46] | I could use you on the inside. | 你打进内部便能为我所用 |
[18:47] | No, federal sounds about right. | 不 联邦职位听着够格 |
[18:49] | Just about. | 仅够格而已 |
[18:51] | You see, I have found myself | 我发现自己 |
[18:53] | feeling theologically contemplative of late. | 最近在琢磨教义 |
[18:58] | I have been thinking about the concept of original sin. | 特别是原罪的概念 |
[19:02] | Which aspect? | 是哪方面呢 |
[19:03] | I mean, I’ve always taken the line | 一直以来 我认为 |
[19:05] | that the temptation wasn’t the point. | 诱惑并不是关键 |
[19:07] | The point was… | 关键是… |
[19:08] | That one sin begat a world of sinners. | 一罪出万罪生 |
[19:13] | One minute, all was pure. | 上一分钟 众生安乐无暇 |
[19:15] | The next, a hellscape on earth. | 下一分钟 铸成人间炼狱 |
[19:18] | I feel like you’re not just talking about Eden. | 感觉你说的不止是伊甸园 |
[19:21] | I’m talking about U.S. Attorney, Southern District of New York. | 我是说纽约南区联邦检察官 |
[19:26] | And how I was forced from my chair unjustly, | 当初他们逼我退职那是徇私枉法 |
[19:30] | unfairly, sinfully. | 执法不公 罪该万死 |
[19:33] | Ahh, Chuck, if I could. | 查克 但愿我能帮你 |
[19:35] | If anyone could. There’s no way. | 或者有人能帮你 只可惜没门儿 |
[19:37] | – Mm-hmm. – No way. | – 是吗 – 没门儿 |
[19:38] | Uh-huh, but there is. | 不 有门道的 |
[19:41] | You have a direct line to the president. | 你能跟总统直接通话 |
[19:43] | I’ve got more sway than Kara Swisher, | 我比卡拉·斯威舍更有影响力 |
[19:45] | and even I can’t get the president to pardon that sin. | 可就连我也不能说服总统特赦你那项罪过 |
[19:49] | I… I merely ask that you ask. | 我… 我不过让你去问问 |
[19:52] | Just point out that I have been found innocent. | 只用点明我已被证清白了 |
[19:54] | It’s not gonna happen. | 门儿都没有 |
[19:56] | Not on this earthly plane. | 在这凡世间不可能 |
[19:58] | Try me again at the Rapture. | 等”被提”时再尝试说服我吧 |
[20:12] | How do you have Leo McGarry-like walk-in privileges | 尚未入职的你怎么有权像里奥·马加瑞般 |
[20:15] | before you’ve even taken the job? | 大摇大摆地直闯进来呢 |
[20:17] | Walk with a true sense of purpose, no one ever stops you. | 只要有理有据走进来 就没人挡你的道 |
[20:19] | This is what it would be like | 假如我们真要入主白宫的话 |
[20:21] | if we were really doing it at 1600 Penn, the back and forth… | 无论进退 这将是常规操作… |
[20:23] | When I see someone about to step in some dog shit, | 当我看到有人要踩到狗屎了 |
[20:25] | I knock ’em out of the way. | 我就会把他们踢到一边去 |
[20:27] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[20:28] | The move you made in the medical space | 你在医疗市场上的投入 |
[20:30] | isn’t gonna go the way you think. | 并不会让你如愿 |
[20:31] | – Korlera? – There’s a lawsuit coming. | – 科勒拉吗 – 他们即将被起诉 |
[20:32] | Patient in Arkansas suffered a stroke | 一名阿肯色州患者 |
[20:34] | after the equipment malfunctioned. | 在仪器故障后中风 |
[20:36] | You got some Rolodex on you, kid. | 小子 你挺神通广大的 |
[20:37] | – Whoever tipped you off… – A lawsuit like this | – 透露消息给你的人… – 对这种新公司而言 |
[20:39] | is a death blow for a young company like that. | 这种诉讼无疑是致命一击 |
[20:41] | Well, the silver lining is | 反正 “好消息”是 |
[20:42] | you’re invested enough to show up here. | 你来到了这里 说明你很投入 |
[20:44] | Dog shit. Shoes. That’s all it is. | 狗屎 鞋子 话已至此 |
[20:47] | Get out of your position in that company. | 赶紧从那家公司撤出 |
[20:49] | Is that what great leaders do? Quit at the first reversal? | 那是英主所为吗 在首轮获利后撤资吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah, so they don’t take avoidable losses | 对 当眼看一切胜券在握时 |
[20:54] | when the entire mission is to seem like a winner. | 他们那样做能规避非必要损失 |
[20:56] | – To be a winner. – So they find a way | – 那样才能胜出 – 所以他们会 |
[20:57] | even when it seems impossible. | 置诸死地而后生 |
[20:59] | The very best do, yeah. | 没错 最高明的会 |
[21:01] | Or that malodorous stench follows them wherever they go. | 不然他们将臭名远播 |
[21:16] | You hiding this Korlera lawsuit from me? | 你向我隐瞒了科勒拉的诉讼吗 |
[21:18] | I practice stealth on your behalf, not against you. | 我是奉你命隐秘行事 而不是要你命 |
[21:20] | Right. Yeah. Okay. | 对 没错 行 |
[21:22] | Well, there is a lawsuit, and from the looks of it, | 有场诉讼要打 而且 看上去 |
[21:24] | it could screw our entire agenda | 它会从微观 宏观甚至全球范围上 |
[21:26] | on a micro, macro, and global level. | 破坏我们的整个计划 |
[21:28] | You want that I take care of it? | 你想让我去处理吗 |
[21:29] | Medice, cura te ipsum. | 医者自医 |
[21:32] | And all of you, keep cracking. | 你们所有人 继续想 |
[21:34] | More ideas. Better. | 越多点子 越好 |
[21:37] | Keep cracking! | 继续破解 |
[21:40] | Hey, Ben Kim’s sidekick. | 嗨 本·金的副手 |
[21:41] | Got some positions need taking in agriculture. | 农业股池有些仓位需要拿下 |
[21:43] | I know you know my name, motherfucker. | 我知道你记得我名字 混蛋 |
[21:46] | All right! | 是噢 |
[21:47] | Someone’s been sprinkling creatine on his Oatios. | 某人往麦提奥斯麦片里洒上肌酸粉 |
[21:50] | I’m gear-free, all natty. | 我可没嗑药 干净得很 |
[21:52] | Except for a little Adderall. | 除了一点点阿德拉药片 |
[21:54] | Mm-hmm. I need an executing trader | 嗯 我需要一名听话不发问的 |
[21:57] | who doesn’t ask questions. Who you got? | 执行交易员 你有何人选呢 |
[21:59] | – For Prince’s agenda? – Eventually. | – 是为了普林斯的议程吗 – 最终是 |
[22:01] | This is a better approach. | 这样布阵比较好 |
[22:04] | More certain. | 更稳妥 |
[22:07] | My guy at Spartan-Ives called | 斯巴达-艾维斯学院的人管这叫 |
[22:09] | to feel out the price on a block trade. | 替大宗交易试探一下价格 |
[22:10] | – Fertilizer company. – Usually in that case | – 肥料公司 – 在通常情况下 |
[22:12] | there’s a proviso that you don’t trade the name asked about. | 会有条款限制你对被提及公司进行交易 |
[22:15] | It’s like if your best friend says he’ll feel out | 就像你的挚友说他会帮你试探 |
[22:17] | if a girl likes you, | 某个女孩是否喜欢你 |
[22:18] | but instead he ends up | 结果反而是他 |
[22:20] | just taking her to the prom, | 邀到女孩去毕业舞会 |
[22:21] | and then the two of them | 接着他俩有说有笑 |
[22:22] | just giggling and dancing | 翩翩共舞 |
[22:24] | and even getting up with the band to sing Death Cab songs | 甚至上台跟乐队合唱死亡计程的歌 |
[22:26] | that used to mean a lot to you and your best friend. | 忘了那些歌对你和挚友来说意义非凡 |
[22:29] | That’s… vivid. | 描述得… 挺生动 |
[22:31] | We okay here? | 你还好吧 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[22:35] | It’s just… there’s no doubt | 只是… 你肯定向股票经纪保证 |
[22:37] | the broker got a promise from you | 在未来二十四小时内 |
[22:38] | not to trade that company for at least 24 hours | 不会买卖那家公司的股票 |
[22:40] | in exchange for the info. | 好换取内幕消息 |
[22:42] | And you’re not telling Prince | 而且你不能告诉普林斯 |
[22:43] | ’cause it jeopardizes our relationship… | 因为那会危及我们之间的关系… |
[22:44] | Relax! I’m not trading that company. | 放松 我不是要交易那家公司的股票 |
[22:47] | I’m trading around that company. | 而是围绕着那家公司进行交易 |
[22:50] | That’s why I need an executing trader | 这便是为什么我需要一名 |
[22:52] | who can keep operational silence. | 能保密操盘的执行交易员 |
[22:54] | Well, it’s sort of illegal, isn’t it? | 那似乎不合法啊 对吧 |
[22:57] | It may not be illegal… technically. | 也许技术层面上… 是合法的 |
[23:01] | It’s gray. | 那是灰色地带 |
[23:02] | Like my fleece, yeah. | 就像我的毛衣 没错 |
[23:04] | It’s my superhero uni. I’m GrayMan. | 它是我超级英雄套装 我是”灰人” |
[23:07] | It’s kind of one of those “Letter of the law | 这是那种”法律文字字义 |
[23:09] | versus spirit of the law” situations. | 对抗法律精神”的情形 |
[23:11] | Letter is all that matters. You should know that by now. | 字义才是最重要 你现在早该懂了 |
[23:15] | I assume you’re all admiring my new look. | 我想你们都在欣赏我的新造型 |
[23:21] | Going for something a little more rockin’. | 走了更摇滚的路线 |
[23:23] | Like Billy Joel in 1980. Next craze, new wave. | 像1980年的比利·乔尔 下波热潮 新浪潮 |
[23:27] | Still rock and roll to you? | 对你来说还算摇滚乐吗 |
[23:28] | Not the bard of Oyster Bay, no. | 不是牡蛎湾的吟游诗人 不 |
[23:30] | I’m in my “Tunnel of Love” Phase. | 我是在我的”爱情隧道”阶段 |
[23:35] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[23:40] | Nobody wants compliance breathing down their necks. | 没人愿意合规性审计师在他后面虎视眈眈 |
[23:43] | Especially not a compliance guy who thinks he’s “The Boss”. | 特别是一个自比老板的合规性审计师 |
[23:46] | Do you need me to stick my finger up your ass | 你需要我用手指捅你菊花 |
[23:48] | so you can actually nut up, Tuk? | 好让你终于支楞起来吗 图克 |
[23:50] | I knew you knew my name. | 我就知道你记得我名字 |
[23:51] | I know a guy who can make the trades. | 我认识能做交易的人 |
[23:54] | I can set a meet. | 我可以安排会面 |
[23:55] | Okay. | 行 |
[23:57] | Somewhere smoky. | 在烟雾缭绕的某处 |
[24:04] | Physician, heal thyself. | 医者自医 |
[24:06] | – You speak Latin? – Of course. | – 你懂拉丁文吗 – 当然懂 |
[24:09] | Does he mean I should hold the position | 他是想我继续持股 |
[24:12] | and eradicate the problem, like a dose of antibiotics? | 然后像打抗生素一样消除问题吗 |
[24:14] | Or does he mean I should get out of the position, | 又或者他想我像截除坏死肢体一样 |
[24:16] | like amputating the diseased limb? | 全面撤资吗 |
[24:18] | Yes. Yes, he does. | 对 对 他就是这个意思 |
[24:27] | A bevy of exotic spirits | 一整批异国情调的酒 |
[24:29] | the likes of which I’ve only ever seen in a dream. | 我梦里才得以一窥的阵仗 |
[24:32] | It’s the Unicum from Budapest. | 这是布达佩斯的乌尼古酒 |
[24:34] | Got a bottle of Becherovka | 有瓶冰爵利口酒是 |
[24:36] | from a deal clinched in Karlovy Vary. | 在卡罗维发利谈成一笔生意时收到的 |
[24:38] | That is a Brennivín. Went to a facilitated meet | 那是黑死酒 我与波兰参谋长 |
[24:41] | with the Polish Chief of the General Staff in Reykjavík. | 前往雷克雅未克参加了协调会议 |
[24:44] | Maybe a little. | 也许试一点 |
[24:45] | Or we could try the… | 或者我们可以试… |
[24:47] | Then there is always… | 当然我们总可回到… |
[24:50] | Or… | 或者… |
[24:55] | – Louisville. – Of course. | – 路易维尔波旁酒 -当然要 |
[24:57] | Home tastes even better when you’re far from it. | 远游在外令家乡滋味更醇厚 |
[25:03] | We only have a couple of meetings left. | 我们仅剩下几个会议 |
[25:05] | All deals will be inked in a day or two, | 所有交易都会在一两天内签订 |
[25:07] | and the European business is done. | 连欧洲的生意也做完了 |
[25:09] | We won’t have cover to stay any longer. | 我们没借口继续留下 |
[25:12] | That’s the problem with vacations. | 那便是度假的缺点 |
[25:13] | They always end too soon. | 往往太快结束 |
[25:14] | Glad to hear you’re not calling it “Holiday” yet. | 幸亏你还没把这叫做”假日” |
[25:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:22] | Come back with us. | 跟我们回去 |
[25:23] | Can’t. Don’t want to. | 不能 我不想回 |
[25:25] | But also, can’t. | 也不能回 |
[25:27] | For me to even step foot in the U.S., | 哪怕要我踏进美国一步 |
[25:29] | I’d need to be able to move at will. | 我也需要自由活动的权利 |
[25:31] | I’d need guaranteed protection. An escape route. | 我需要有保障的安保 一条逃生路线 |
[25:33] | I can’t go into hiding again. Not going to. | 不能再躲躲藏藏 才不要 |
[25:36] | My first couple months here, before I figured it out, sucked. | 我到这里的头几个月 在我站稳脚跟前 很难熬 |
[25:40] | I wasn’t able to move, speak freely, | 我不能走动 不能畅所欲言 |
[25:42] | buy how I wanted to. | 不能任意买卖 |
[25:43] | I’m not going back to that place. | 我不会回到那里 |
[25:44] | All that can be arranged. | 所有事都可以被安排好 |
[25:45] | You could arrange it if you wanted to. | 要是你愿意也能自己安排妥当 |
[25:47] | Look what you did here in, as you say, a matter of months. | 像你说的 看看你在这短短数月内创下的业绩 |
[25:50] | I like it here. | 我喜欢住在这里 |
[25:51] | – I do miss you, though. – How could you not? | – 可我想你 – 你怎会不想我呢 |
[25:54] | Prince? I’ll tell you, Axe, | 普林斯 我告诉你 阿克塞 |
[25:56] | the guy thinks he’s Alanis Morissette or something. | 他以为自己是艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特 |
[25:58] | An actual force for good. | 是真正的向善之力 |
[25:59] | Oh, no one who thinks that ever is. | 自以为是的人往往不是 |
[26:01] | The thing that really scares me, Godfather, | 教父 真让我恐惧的是 |
[26:03] | is how smart and powerful he really is. | 他事实上七窍玲珑 还威权在握 |
[26:06] | And the very notion that if he does it, it must be good. | 还有他的原则 做事必须讲究精益求精 |
[26:09] | – Those elements combined… – Started many a religion. | – 这些元素相结合 – 产生了许多追逐的目标 |
[26:11] | None of them, in the end, good. | 但最后 没有一个结果是好的 |
[26:13] | Which is why we need you. | 所以我们需要你 |
[26:14] | Which is why you need to drink up your whiskey. | 所以你需要喝光这杯威士忌 |
[26:16] | Come on, enough about Prince. What about you? | 行了 普林斯也聊够了 说说你吧 |
[26:19] | Where are you at with Chelz? | 现在跟舒尔茨怎么样 |
[26:21] | Heard things are getting serious. | 听说已经步入正轨了 |
[26:23] | – You kept tabs. – You’re my Wagsy. | – 你这么关注我 – 你可是我的瓦格斯 |
[26:25] | Of course I kept tabs. | 我当然关心你 |
[26:26] | To keeping tabs on those you love | 干杯 为关心所爱的人 |
[26:28] | and finding a way to see each other in person | 以及设法在失败之前 |
[26:31] | one last time before the fall. | 再见彼此一面 |
[26:38] | Visitor on the tier. | 有访客到 |
[26:47] | Sir. | 请 |
[27:00] | All set, Sir. | 一切就绪 先生 |
[27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:04] | Howdy, partner. | 你好 搭档 |
[27:06] | You look well. | 你气色不错 |
[27:10] | We have something in common, you and I. | 你和我有些共同点 |
[27:13] | We have been besmirched. | 我们都遭受诽谤 |
[27:16] | Our names and reputations have been stained. | 名声和信誉受损 |
[27:21] | But my fall from grace, started by your own hand, | 不过 我从高位落马 是拜你所赐 |
[27:24] | has given me pause. | 这让我放下脚步 |
[27:29] | And it’s gotten me thinking in a language that you, | 用一种或许你能理解的方式思考 |
[27:32] | a man of faith, might understand. | 因为你是有信念的人 |
[27:34] | I have been reflecting on sin, on justice, | 我一直在思索罪恶 正义 |
[27:39] | on redemption. | 还有救赎 |
[27:41] | And now that my name has been cleared, | 现在我已洗刷掉污名 |
[27:43] | I’ve found that freedom tastes all the sweeter. | 我觉得自由的味道变得更美好 |
[27:47] | It’s deeper than it used to be, wider, boundless. | 比以往更加深刻 更广阔无边 |
[27:54] | I am here to extend my hand, | 我是来伸手拉你一把 |
[27:56] | to pull you up from the morass onto solid ground. | 帮你摆脱困境 从囹圄中解脱 |
[27:59] | I’m here to offer your release. | 我来是要放了你 |
[28:04] | And I have found a way | 我找到办法 |
[28:06] | that we can both right the wrongs of the past | 能让我们一起纠正过去的错误 |
[28:09] | and help each other to a brighter future. | 帮彼此通往更光明的未来 |
[28:15] | If you will publicly admit that when you were attorney general, | 只要你愿意公开承认 你当司法部长时 |
[28:19] | you wrongfully recommended to our former president | 错误地向前总统提议 |
[28:22] | that he fire me from my position at SDNY, | 让他革除我在纽约南区法院的职务 |
[28:26] | I give you my word that as soon as I reclaim that post, | 我保证 待我官复原职后 |
[28:30] | I will get you released. | 会立刻放了你 |
[28:32] | I will make it my first order of business. | 这将是我的首要议程 |
[29:39] | Aw, shit. | 我去 |
[29:42] | Fucking Mafee? You? | 竟然是你 玛斐 |
[29:47] | Ben Kim told me I’d be meeting | 本·金说 跟我会面的 |
[29:48] | a trader friend of his from Wharton. | 是他毕业于沃顿商学院的交易员伙伴 |
[29:50] | And he invited me here to share some dragon fruit rippage. | 他邀请我来 说要分享火龙果汁 |
[29:55] | This spot is more my vibe than yours, | 这里的氛围跟我更符合 |
[29:57] | so I think you should be the one to leave. | 所以我想你应该离开 |
[29:59] | Fuck that. You probably got all this shit at home. | 滚犊子 你在家也能享受这些 |
[30:01] | – You go. – Yeah. | – 你走 – 哼 |
[30:02] | Figures you wouldn’t back down. | 你果然不会让步 |
[30:04] | Even when absolutely nothing is on the line. | 哪怕没有任何风险你也不会 |
[30:08] | Never change, dude. | 这一点你从不改变 伙计 |
[30:10] | Fucking A, I won’t. | 你说对了 我就不让 |
[30:14] | All right, look… | 好吧 其实 |
[30:18] | I could use your help with something. | 我有事需要你帮忙 |
[30:24] | A play. | 一场股市交易 |
[30:28] | Look, I’ll buy you a round | 我请你抽一管叶子 |
[30:31] | of the fucking pipe or whatever. | 或者随便什么 |
[30:35] | If I’m gonna do something for you, | 如果要我帮你 |
[30:37] | you’re gonna need to do something for me first. | 那你得先为我做件事 |
[30:39] | You goddamn baby! | 你个幼稚鬼 |
[30:40] | – I am asking you for help. – Later. | – 我请求你帮忙 – 拜了您嘞 |
[30:42] | Fine! | 行 |
[30:45] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[30:46] | An apology. | 道歉 |
[30:53] | Ramone, Joseph? | 雷蒙 约瑟夫 |
[30:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[30:58] | 让你的身体 达到平衡 | |
[31:04] | So, what brings you in tonight, Joseph? | 约瑟夫 你今晚怎么来这里了 |
[31:07] | Yeah, actually a friend recommended this place to me. | 是这样 有个朋友向我推荐了这个地方 |
[31:11] | I’ve been feeling fatigue lately. | 我最近感觉很疲惫 |
[31:13] | I keep falling asleep on the job. | 总在工作时睡着 |
[31:15] | I work security at a club, so it’s late nights. | 我在俱乐部从事安保工作 很晚才下班 |
[31:18] | My buddy said you could maybe help me out | 我朋友说你可以帮忙 |
[31:20] | with a little something? | 给我点提神的东西 |
[31:22] | And what’s the name of your friend? | 你朋友叫什么 |
[31:23] | His nickname’s Sweaty John. | 他的昵称是流汗约翰 |
[31:26] | Or Johnny Sweats. | 或是汗水约翰尼 |
[31:27] | Sometimes they call him Johnny the Sweater. | 有时别人叫他约翰尼流汗哥 |
[31:29] | That means nothing to me. What’s his real name? | 没听过 他的真名叫什么 |
[31:31] | – John. – John what? | – 约翰 – 他姓什么 |
[31:35] | I don’t know what you or your friend think we do here, | 我不知道你或你朋友如何看待这里 |
[31:37] | Mr. Ramone, but I can assure you | 但是雷蒙先生 我可以保证 |
[31:39] | we prescribe medication in accordance with the law. | 我们开出的药物都是合法的 |
[31:41] | So you either get wise to the fact | 所以你要么认清事实 |
[31:43] | that this isn’t a UConn frat house, | 这里不是康州大学的兄弟会 |
[31:44] | or you get the fuck out of my office. | 要么你就滚出我的诊所 |
[31:46] | My apologies, Doc. | 不好意思 医生 |
[31:47] | It’s just, I did some digging around, | 不过我做了点调查 |
[31:50] | and, uh, I have records showing that this office purchased | 有记录表明 这家诊所去年购买的手术级可卡因 |
[31:53] | $138k worth of surgical-grade cocaine last year. | 价值十三万八美元 |
[31:58] | It also happened to be a year | 但也就是去年 |
[31:59] | in which you performed zero surgeries. | 你一台手术都没做 |
[32:01] | – What the fuck do you want? – It’s simple, actually. | – 你到底想干嘛 – 其实很简单 |
[32:03] | You work for Korlera, | 你服务于科勒拉 |
[32:05] | a company that I’d like to see do well. | 我希望这家公司有良好的效益 |
[32:07] | – That lawsuit… – The equipment malfunctioned. | – 那次诉讼… – 设备故障 |
[32:09] | It was tragic but unavoidable. | 很糟糕但无法避免 |
[32:10] | Yeah, see, that… that rationale doesn’t work for me. | 知道吗 这个论据在我这里说不通 |
[32:13] | You’re going to admit that, actually, | 你要对外承认 |
[32:14] | there was no equipment malfunction. | 实际根本没有设备故障 |
[32:16] | That the error was all human. Yours. | 错误完全是人为造成的 是你犯的错 |
[32:19] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你以为你算老几 |
[32:21] | Otherwise I sound the alarm on your little coke operation here. | 否则我会警告别人 你这里在进行可卡因交易 |
[32:25] | My life gets blown up either way. | 不管怎样我的生活都要被毁掉 |
[32:27] | Why would I do it the way that helps you? | 我为什么要选对你有利的做法 |
[32:28] | ‘Cause everybody understands a mistake. | 因为大家理解 是人都会犯错 |
[32:31] | I think the medical board will be less understanding | 而对于你贩卖的那么多公斤舒适剂 |
[32:33] | about the kilos of schneef you’ve been hawking. | 医学委员会恐怕不会谅解 |
[32:43] | Real interesting meeting with your trader friend last night, | 昨晚见到你的交易员朋友 真是有趣 |
[32:45] | Ben Kim. | 本·金 |
[32:46] | I know I was dishonest, | 我知道我没说实话 |
[32:48] | but I just wanted you two to resolve your differences. | 但我只是想让你俩解决分歧 |
[32:50] | It was an ambush. | 那是突然袭击 |
[32:51] | – Did it work? – Dollar Bill. | – 有用吗 – 多拉尔·比尔 |
[32:53] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[32:54] | I saw you yesterday, dude. | 伙计 我昨天才看见你 |
[32:55] | And yet I’ve heard everyone else’s best idea. | 不过其他人的金点子我都听到了 |
[32:58] | You got something for me? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah, yeah, sorry about that. | 是的 这点我要道歉 |
[33:02] | Uh, I’ve just been a little too busy making this firm | 我只是忙着让这家公司 |
[33:04] | – bathtubs full of money. – I know what that means. | – 赚得盆满钵满 – 我知道这是什么意思 |
[33:07] | Whatever moves you’re making probably shady as shit. | 你使用的手段估计阴暗透顶 |
[33:09] | Right on brand, though. | 但很符合你的形象 |
[33:12] | Uh, you came to me, | 是你来找我 |
[33:14] | you and Taylor, and begged me to come back here. | 你跟泰勒求我回来 |
[33:17] | You didn’t hire Melinda fucking Gates. | 你雇的不是梅琳达·盖茨 |
[33:19] | You know how I operate, | 你知道我做事的风格 |
[33:20] | and if my moves aren’t ethical enough for you, | 如果我的做法对你来说不够道德 |
[33:22] | then I can just take the rest of the day off | 我现在就可以下班 |
[33:24] | and go race for a cure. | 参加防治乳癌慈善竞跑去 |
[33:25] | You talk a big game. | 你嘴上说得好听 |
[33:28] | But you know what separates a real earner | 但你知道真正赚钱的人 |
[33:29] | from a blowhard in a fleece Snuggie? | 跟穿羊毛睡袍的吹牛大师差别在哪 |
[33:31] | Forethought. | 深谋远虑 |
[33:33] | When you go rogue, you put the entire fund | 你走歪路的时候 整个公司 |
[33:35] | and all of your colleagues in jeopardy. | 以及所有同事都因此陷入险境 |
[33:37] | You get the SEC to give this whole place a colonoscopy, | 你会引来证交员会给这里做”结肠镜检查” |
[33:40] | not to mention Prince’s run is dead as soon as it’s started. | 更不用说普林斯的竞选 一开始就废了 |
[33:43] | And you can be sure I’ll be | 你放心 |
[33:44] | pointing at you for the blame on that. | 到时候我一定把账算在你头上 |
[33:45] | God, just when I thought I’d finally | 天啊 我还以为我总算能当上 |
[33:46] | make employee of the month. | 月度最佳员工了呢 |
[33:49] | Well, if you insist on freeballing it, | 如果你执意不讲章法 |
[33:50] | here’s what I can guarantee for you: | 我向你保证 |
[33:53] | your life on this floor will be misery. | 你在这里的日子会很惨 |
[33:55] | I’ll make Spyros your personal wet nurse. | 我会安排斯皮罗斯当你的私人奶妈 |
[33:57] | He’ll share your desk. You’ll suckle at his teat. | 他会跟你坐同一张桌子 你就等着他给你喂奶 |
[34:00] | Drink up, sweet baby boy. | 奶要喝干净 小宝贝 |
[34:01] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[34:03] | He will be up your ass 24/7. | 他会跟着你寸步不离 |
[34:05] | Oh, I’ll be up there with a miner’s helmet and a pickaxe, | 到时我戴着矿工的头盔拿着镐 |
[34:08] | spelunking for all… | 挖掘所有… |
[34:09] | – I got this. – Sorry. | – 我来就好 – 抱歉 |
[34:11] | I will require you to complete | 我会要求你 |
[34:12] | weekly anger management trainings | 完成每周愤怒管理训练 |
[34:14] | outside of work hours. | 非工作时间完成 |
[34:15] | I will project all of your chats and web searches | 我会把你所有聊天和网页搜索记录 |
[34:18] | onto the televisions. | 投影到电视上 |
[34:19] | Do that, and you’re gonna get a view | 你敢这么做 就等着看我 |
[34:21] | of my firm ass walking out the door. | 头也不回地走出那扇门 |
[34:22] | – Bluffing. – How the fuck would you know? | – 虚张声势 – 你怎么知道我不是说真的 |
[34:24] | You want to find out? | 想知道吗 |
[34:27] | Let’s go, tough guy. | 来啊 猛男 |
[34:35] | One round of liar’s poker. I win, you get off my dick. | 玩一局说谎者的扑克牌 我赢了 你以后少管我闲事 |
[34:38] | And I win, you loop me in on everything. | 如果我赢了 你要把所有事都告诉我 |
[34:40] | Done. | 成交 |
[34:42] | Wow, this is so good. | 太精彩了 |
[34:46] | Ohh! You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:48] | I bet you wanted me to do that, and you fucking memorized it. | 我敢肯定你就想让我这么做 你事先都记好了 |
[34:51] | Good read. | 看得真准 |
[34:54] | Nice fucking try. | 这招不赖 |
[34:59] | Pair of aces. | 一对A |
[35:01] | Those are 1s, in case you’re confused. | 那都是一 以防你没听懂 |
[35:03] | I’m aware. Trip 3s. | 我知道 三个三 |
[35:05] | Quad 5s. | 四个五 |
[35:11] | No answers for you there, school child. | 那里没有你要的答案 小学童 |
[35:14] | Six 8s. | 六个八 |
[35:16] | Oh, smells like an overbid. | 感觉在谎报价 |
[35:17] | Yikes. | 什么 |
[35:20] | No way, buddy, since I only got one. | 不可能 老兄 我只有一个 |
[35:23] | Call. | 开牌 |
[35:27] | No fucking way. | 不可能 |
[35:30] | No fucking way | 这张纸币上 |
[35:32] | you got five 8s on this bill. | 怎么可能有五个八 |
[35:36] | This is a ringer. | 这个是假的 |
[35:38] | You’ve been holding it for this. | 你一直留着它就为了这一刻 |
[35:39] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[35:54] | And if you did, I love it. | 如果你这么做了 我非常欣赏 |
[35:57] | Fucking hell! | 棒呆了 |
[35:59] | This guy’s a fucking badass! | 这家伙超级牛逼 |
[36:01] | Olé, toreador. | 厉害 斗牛士 |
[36:05] | Damn! | 精彩 |
[36:09] | Philip punched the bully right in the mouth. | 菲利普给了恶霸一记重拳 |
[36:12] | This is the best thing that’s ever happened on this floor. | 这是这层楼上发生的最好的一件事了 |
[36:14] | He’s got that Winston Dick energy happening. | 他简直温斯顿·杜克上身 |
[36:17] | And you ruined it. | 而你毁了它 |
[36:24] | The stock popped. How? | 股票暴涨了 怎么回事 |
[36:26] | Turns out the equipment wasn’t faulty. | 调查结果发现设备没有故障 |
[36:27] | The mistake was human. Doc confessed. | 是人为错误 医生承认了 |
[36:30] | Well done. | 很好 |
[36:31] | Um, I’m out the rest of the day. | 今天剩下的时间我要出去一趟 |
[36:33] | – During trading? – Got to go to Buffalo, | – 在交易时段吗 – 我得去趟布法罗 |
[36:34] | get that fucking bag back from my grandparents, | 从我祖父母那边把那该死的包拿回来 |
[36:37] | take ’em to a real doctor. | 然后带他们去找个正经医生 |
[36:43] | You celebrating? | 你在庆祝吗 |
[36:44] | In this game, you got to celebrate the wins | 在这场游戏中 你得为胜利去庆祝 |
[36:46] | because they are uncommon. | 因为那可不是普通的胜利 |
[36:48] | The win is you strolling through that door again. | 胜利就是你再次从那扇门漫步进来 |
[36:50] | I don’t stroll. I stride. With purpose. | 我可没有漫步 我是大步进来的 带着目的 |
[36:53] | And is that purpose merely to congratulate me | 而你的目的该不会只是来祝贺我 |
[36:55] | for making an investment that accomplished the impossible: | 完成了一项了不起的投资 使得利润大幅增长的同时 |
[36:58] | giant financial upside and huge societal good? | 还为社会做了巨大的贡献吧 |
[37:00] | Or is it to come onboard? | 还是你是来上船的 |
[37:02] | No, we’re not quite there yet. | 不 我们还没有到那一步 |
[37:04] | Got to meet the wife. | 得先见见尊夫人 |
[37:07] | Can’t sign on without meeting the candidate’s life partner. | 在与候选人的人生伴侣见面之前 我是不会加入进来的 |
[37:09] | Andy just got in town. | 安迪才刚到城里 |
[37:10] | I’ll have the office reach out to set a time. | 我会让办公室安排个时间 |
[37:12] | – Great. – It really is. | – 棒极了 – 的确是 |
[37:24] | Every jackoff is in on Solana. | 所有人都投索拉纳去了 |
[37:27] | There is a hard fork coming for ETH. | 以太坊即将迎来一次硬分叉 |
[37:29] | We’re getting ahead of it. | 我们的布局超前 |
[37:30] | You’re walking around blind without a cane, pal. | 哥们 你这是瞎转圈啊 |
[37:34] | A fool and his crypto are lucky enough | 首先一个傻瓜和他的钱要足够幸运 |
[37:36] | to get together in the first place. | 才能凑到一起来 |
[37:38] | All the traders would emulate you in small ways, | 所有的交易员在很多细节上都会去模仿你 |
[37:41] | but now you have an actual Mini Me. | 现在你是真的有了个迷你版的你 |
[37:45] | He was always a chip off the old block. | 他一直和我非常像 |
[37:47] | I fought it for as long as I could, but now… | 我已经尽我所能改变他了 但现在 |
[37:50] | You just said “Fuck it” And handed him a chisel. | 你只需说”去他的” 然后递给他一把凿子 |
[37:53] | Pretty much. | 很贴切 |
[37:55] | You know, I know there’s a downside. | 我知道这有些不利方面 |
[37:58] | You can’t escape passing on some of your damage, | 你会不可避免地把一些坏毛病传递给他 |
[38:00] | even if he did get the twinkle in the eye | 即使他的眼睛里闪烁着光芒 |
[38:02] | and the killer instincts. | 还有杀手般的直觉 |
[38:03] | There. That. | 就是这里 |
[38:06] | A couple of years ago, | 几年前的时候 |
[38:07] | you wouldn’t have seen any downside. | 你绝对不会谈什么不利方面 |
[38:08] | You would have just fucking loved the way | 你只会爱死了 |
[38:10] | Gordie was turning out. | 戈多的变化 |
[38:13] | You’ve changed too, you know. | 你也变了 你知道吗 |
[38:14] | You’ve done something | 你做了一些 |
[38:16] | few people are actually able to accomplish. | 只有极少数人可以真的做到的事 |
[38:19] | You’ve evolved. | 你进步了 |
[38:21] | Next you’re gonna tell me you’ve changed… | 接下来你要告诉我你变了 |
[38:24] | and that we’re different than we were | 我们曾经渴望彼此 |
[38:26] | when we wanted each other. | 但我们现在变了 |
[38:28] | Do you disagree? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[38:32] | No. | 不 |
[38:34] | We have changed. | 我们变了 |
[38:38] | Out of a hundred alternate universes, | 如果有一百个平行宇宙 |
[38:40] | you and me probably end up together in 95. | 里面大概有九十五个你和我最终会在一起 |
[38:42] | Well, this is one of the other five. | 好吧 这是另外五个当中的一个咯 |
[38:46] | If you come back with us, | 如果你回到我们身边 |
[38:48] | things would be different. | 一切会有所不同 |
[38:52] | And what happens to the Wendy Rhoades | 待在一个麦克·普林斯是总统的宇宙 |
[38:54] | living in the universe where Mike Prince is president? | 对温迪·罗兹来说会发生什么呢 |
[39:01] | A lot of billionaires feel they never have enough. | 许多亿万富翁觉得自己贪心不足 |
[39:05] | It’s the driver. | 这是种动力 |
[39:07] | But I’ve learned that there is such a thing as too much. | 不过我也明白了什么叫过犹不及 |
[39:09] | Too much ego, too much power. | 过于自我 以及过多的权力 |
[39:12] | Prince is over that line. | 普林斯已经越线了 |
[39:14] | And why it is on you to step in? | 为什么是你来插手 |
[39:17] | Because I’m looking around, | 因为我找了一圈 |
[39:18] | wondering who else is gonna stop him, | 想着还有谁可以来阻止他 |
[39:19] | and I’ve realized the only answer is us. | 然后我意识到只有我们了 |
[39:23] | So much has happened to what we built, Bobby. | 博比 我们建立的一切已经遭遇了太多变故 |
[39:26] | And against all odds, I’m still there. | 尽管困难重重 但我仍在那里 |
[39:29] | And I-I’m not saying it all happened for a reason, | 我并不是在说”事出必有因” |
[39:31] | or any bullshit like that. | 或是此类的混账话 |
[39:32] | I just know how I’ll feel | 我只知道当我看着它发生 |
[39:34] | if I see it coming and do nothing. | 而什么都不做会有什么感觉 |
[39:37] | Well, you’re putting me in that place now, too, | 好吧 你现在把我也放到了那个位置 |
[39:40] | by telling me this. | 因为你把这些都告诉了我 |
[39:42] | Oops. | 啊呀 |
[39:44] | You need me to do this with you, or you want me to? | 你是需要我和你去做这些 还是你想要我去 |
[39:47] | – You have to ask me that? – Well, the Wendy Rhoades I knew, | – 你一定要问我这种问题吗 – 我认知中的温迪·罗兹 |
[39:50] | she could break Mike Prince down and reassemble him | 把麦克·普林斯击碎再重新组装起来的速度 |
[39:53] | faster than a pit crew at Talladega. | 比塔拉迪加赛车场的专业维修人员更快 |
[39:55] | I still can. And the Robert Axelrod I know | 我现在依然可以 而我认知的罗伯特·阿克塞罗德 |
[39:57] | would still be nursing a grudge. | 肯定还在怀恨在心 |
[40:00] | Despite the grand tour of Castle Axelrod | 即使参观了阿克塞罗德的大城堡 |
[40:03] | and Gordie Gekko’s crypto brilliance, | 也看到了股市大亨在数字货币市场的天份 |
[40:05] | I’m not buying it. | 我并不买账 |
[40:06] | Mike Prince has wronged many, | 麦克·普林斯伤害了很多人 |
[40:08] | but you’re the one he took from. | 但你才是被他夺走东西的那一个 |
[40:10] | And as evolved as you are, | 你这样卓越超群的人 |
[40:11] | that’s not something I see you getting over, | 我不认为这是件你能忍的事情 |
[40:13] | in this or any other universe. | 不管是在这个宇宙还是别的宇宙 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:17] | So you have my reason figured out. | 你把我得参与的原因解释清楚了 |
[40:19] | What’s yours? | 那你的呢 |
[40:21] | And don’t say you just told me, | 别说你刚刚已经告诉我了 |
[40:22] | because that was only half of it. | 因为那只是原因的一半 |
[40:24] | You think I’m holding out on you? | 你觉得我会瞒着你吗 |
[40:25] | No, I just don’t think you have the words | 不 我只是觉得你到现在也还没有找到合适的词 |
[40:28] | for yourself yet either. | 把你的心底话说出来 |
[40:32] | Do it now. | 该说了 |
[40:38] | We’ve moved markets. | 我们改变了市场 |
[40:41] | We’ve built up and torn down companies. | 我们建立了有些公司 也毁掉了一些公司 |
[40:46] | We’ve created some jobs, destroyed others. | 我们创造了许多岗位 又摧毁了一些别的 |
[40:51] | But sticking my fingers into a presidential election? | 但插手一场总统选举 |
[40:54] | Changing the course of history? | 改变历史的进程 |
[40:58] | I’ve never interfered that much. | 我从来没有干涉过这种程度 |
[41:02] | If we came here… | 如果我们来到这里… |
[41:06] | and made the case to you… | 向你说明了情况… |
[41:08] | and you believed it was worth joining our cause… | 你会相信加入我们的大业是值得的… |
[41:13] | I would have no doubts. | 对此我毫不怀疑 |
[41:16] | I have your voice in my head, too. | 我脑子里也有你的声音 |
[41:19] | I run things by you. | 我是通过你来运作事务的 |
[41:21] | Like when I first got here | 就像我刚来这边的时候 |
[41:23] | and I didn’t know how the hell I was gonna go on. | 我不知道我该怎么继续下去 |
[41:25] | All of this, this was you, not me. | 成就这一切的 是你 不是我 |
[41:29] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[41:32] | Prince is in my head. | 普林斯一直阴魂不散 |
[41:34] | I think about him sitting in my chair, behind my desk. | 我想象着他坐在我的椅子上 我的桌子后面 |
[41:39] | He replaced all the furniture. | 他把所有家具都换掉了 |
[41:43] | But yes, it’s never looked right. | 不过 是的 怎么看都不对 |
[41:45] | It’s not right. | 这不是该有的样子 |
[41:58] | I love breaking bread with you, pal, | 我喜欢和你一起吃饭 |
[41:59] | but I hate to ruin your appetite. | 但我不想毁了你的胃口 |
[42:03] | Did you talk to the president? | 你和总统谈过了吗 |
[42:05] | Even in light of your recent vindication in state court, | 即便是你最近在州法院上被证明无罪 |
[42:08] | he feels it would be an overreach. | 他还是觉得这有点过头了 |
[42:09] | He can’t be seen doing | 他不能让人觉得 |
[42:11] | a backbend as an arbitrary partisan favor. | 他是在帮自己党派的忙 |
[42:15] | Well, maybe the, uh, problem isn’t what the argument is | 好吧 也许 问题不是争论的内容 |
[42:19] | as much as who is making it. | 而在于谁在争论 |
[42:22] | I realized that neither you nor I could present this case, | 我意识到不管是你还是我都无法说明这个情况 |
[42:26] | so I found the one man who could. | 所以我找到一个可以的人 |
[42:30] | Solicitor General. | 司法部副部长 |
[42:37] | I, Waylon Jeffcoat, am now newly of the belief | 我 韦伦·杰夫科特 现在才意识到 |
[42:40] | that I wrongly had Chuck Rhoades fired | 我错误地将查克·罗兹 |
[42:43] | from his position as United States attorney | 从纽约南区 |
[42:45] | for the Southern District of New York. | 联邦检察官的职位上开除了 |
[42:47] | While we may not see eye to eye on account of his stature | 由于他的地位和价值观 |
[42:50] | and his values, | 我们的看法可能不一致 |
[42:51] | Mr. Rhoades is undoubtedly a tenacious prosecutor, | 但罗兹先生无疑是一位顽强的检察官 |
[42:54] | and some might say | 有人可能会说 |
[42:56] | an attribute to the legal profession. | 这是从事法律职业的特点 |
[42:58] | It was not my place to yank him from service | 在他还未大展宏图前 |
[43:02] | before he had ripened. | 我没有资格撤他的职 |
[43:04] | How in the name of God and Texas | 苍天在上啊 |
[43:06] | and all that is holy did you get Jock Jeffcoat to say that? | 你是怎么让乔克·杰夫科特说出这些话的 |
[43:13] | Open it. | 开门 |
[43:14] | There you go. | 这边请 |
[43:35] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[43:38] | “How beautiful on the mountains | “那报佳音的 |
[43:40] | are the feet of those who bring good news”. | 这人的脚登山何等佳美” |
[43:47] | My dogs have been barking, Chuck. | 查克 我的脚一直很疼 |
[43:49] | I suppose in exchange for this gift, | 我想作为这份礼物的交换 |
[43:52] | I can give you some good news. | 我可以给你一些好消息 |
[43:54] | – You got a camera phone? – I do. | – 你的手机可以拍照吗 – 可以 |
[43:58] | I made him an offer that was just the right size. | 我给了他一个”尺码正好”的条件 |
[44:01] | Well, whatever the hell that means, | 好吧 不管那是什么意思 |
[44:03] | you did the undoable. | 你完成了件不可思议的事 |
[44:05] | Now, Karl here is sharing his creamed spinach | 现在 卡尔在这里和几个48小时节目组的制作人 |
[44:08] | with a couple of producers from 48 Hours. | 享用奶油菠菜 |
[44:10] | Isn’t that right, Karl? | 没错吧 卡尔 |
[44:12] | Not just producers. Co-exec producers. | 不只是制片人 是联合执行制片人 |
[44:15] | Karl, are you suggesting they might be interested | 卡尔 你是觉得他们会对播出这段视频 |
[44:17] | in airing this video? | 感兴趣对吗 |
[44:18] | Was Geoffrey Holder interested in uncola nuts? | 吉奥菲·侯德对非可乐感兴趣吗 |
[44:23] | That’s a yes. | 就是肯定 |
[44:25] | Jesus, Karl. | 见鬼 卡尔 |
[44:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:31] | Not every day you see a former | 美国前司法部长 |
[44:33] | Attorney General of the United States | 在监狱里发表道歉声明 |
[44:34] | issue an apology from a jail cell. | 这可不常见啊 |
[44:36] | Seems the president can either hop onboard when it airs | 看来总统要么可以在视频播出时介入进来 |
[44:39] | or explain why he’s not righting a wrong | 要么解释一下他为什么不纠正 |
[44:43] | committed by the Justice Department he now oversees. | 在他监管下的司法部门所犯下的错 |
[45:19] | Thank you, Bill. | 比尔 谢了 |
[45:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:25] | I’m a little more used to buying gifts for the women in my life. | 我更习惯给我身边的女人买礼物 |
[45:28] | Well, I too love chocolate and your affection. | 好吧 我很爱巧克力和也感谢你的关心 |
[45:32] | And I’m so happy you and Mafee are working together again. | 并且我很高兴你和玛斐又一同工作了 |
[45:35] | Oh, we’re gonna make bank. | 我们可要赚笔大钱 |
[45:37] | That was the plan. | 就该这样嘛 |
[45:39] | Next time, let me in, | 下次 带上我一起 |
[45:42] | and I’ll send Spyros away | 我会把斯皮罗斯送的远远的 |
[45:43] | to work on his Continuing Ed credits | 继续去修他的学分 |
[45:45] | to get him off your dick. | 好让他离你远远的 |
[45:46] | Ugh, no, I-I can’t say thank you more than once a week. | 不了 我不能一周内说两次谢谢 |
[45:49] | The words won’t form in my mouth. | 这词可不能从我嘴里蹦出来 |
[45:50] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[45:52] | Just remember, I’m here to earn, not sell fucking cookies. | 记住 我来这里是为了赚钱 不是卖曲奇饼的 |
[46:11] | I hate to be the one to say it, Sonny, | 儿子 我不想这么说的 |
[46:13] | but if the call were coming, it would have come by now. | 可要是电话会打来的话 早就打来了 |
[46:18] | It’s indecent to phone a man in his home after 9 p.m. | 晚上九点以后打电话到别人的家里是很不礼貌的 |
[46:23] | Well, listen, you took your shot, | 好吧 你试过了 |
[46:25] | and either way, with your popularity | 不管怎样 以你的声望 |
[46:27] | and Jock’s apology, | 和乔克的道歉 |
[46:28] | there are dozens of positions of equal stature. | 同等地位的职位有几十个 |
[46:43] | Spam. | 垃圾邮件 |
[46:52] | You really think this is necessary? | 你真的认为有必要这么做吗 |
[46:54] | This guy’s thorough. | 这家伙可仔细的很 |
[46:56] | We’ve got to be two steps ahead. | 我们必须领先对方两步 |
[46:57] | Then this isn’t enough. | 那这可不够 |
[46:58] | What do you mean? You even used the toothbrush. | 什么意思 你连牙刷都放上了 |
[47:01] | Remember back when we had dinner with that couple, the Merricks? | 记得我们和梅里克夫妻吃晚饭的那次吗 |
[47:04] | There was a weird energy between them. | 他们之间有种奇怪的能量 |
[47:05] | – We talked about it afterwards. – That’s right. | – 我们后来有谈过 – 是的 |
[47:07] | We said it was obvious they hadn’t had sex in months. | 我们说过他们显然好几个月没有过性生活了 |
[47:09] | They got divorced right after that. | 他们后来离婚了 |
[47:13] | His affair came out, and he never made CEO. | 他的外遇浮出水面 他也没当上CEO |
[47:16] | My point is, we could tell. | 我的意思是 我们能看得出来 |
[47:21] | You see? | 你看 |
[47:24] | So, we… | 所以 我们… |
[47:29] | You been seeing people recently? | 你最近有和别人约会过吗 |
[47:31] | Yeah, but I’ve been safe. | 有 但我是安全干净的 |
[47:34] | I got tested before I came out, just to be sure. | 我来之前才做过测试 就是为了以防万一 |
[47:38] | You? | 你呢 |
[47:39] | I’ve been safe. | 我很干净 |
[47:42] | Fucking mood killer. | 该死的气氛杀手 |
[47:44] | Maybe we need something to help out a little. | 也许我们需要点东西来调情 |
[47:47] | I don’t need Viagra. | 我不需要伟哥 |
[47:48] | No, no. I was thinking Molly. | 不 不 我是在想小鲜肉 |
[48:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[48:03] | I’m cashing it in for the night. | 我要休息了 |
[48:05] | You’ll find something in D.C., like Ira said. | 你会在特区找到工作 就像艾拉说的那样 |
[48:08] | And then you’ll get used to the commute. | 然后你就会慢慢习惯通勤了 |
[48:10] | Enough. Right? | 够了 好吗 |
[48:13] | Let’s not play the funeral dirge | 能不能别奏丧乐了 |
[48:15] | while my eyes are still open. | 我眼睛还睁着呢 |
[48:25] | Yes, this is he. | 是的 是我 |
[48:29] | Please put him through. | 请把他转接过来 |
[48:37] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[48:39] | it is an honor to hear from you. | 接听您的电话是我的荣幸 |
[48:52] | You feeling anything? | 你有任何感觉吗 |
[48:54] | Not yet. You? | 还没有 你呢 |
[48:58] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[49:01] | You want to play some music? | 你想听点音乐吗 |
[49:03] | Anita Baker, maybe? | 安妮塔·贝克的 |
[49:07] | Like that time at college, | 就像上大学时候 |
[49:08] | in your parents’ place by the lake? | 在你爸妈湖边那个房子那次 |
[49:09] | How could that be the only album they had in the whole cottage? | 他们整栋房子里怎么会就只有那一张唱片 |
[49:12] | Hey, it covered the sounds. | 嗨 它把声音都盖住了 |
[49:14] | They never knew you snuck into my room. | 他们从来都不知道你溜进了我的房间 |
[49:17] | I think they knew. | 我觉得他们知道 |
[49:20] | Why else would your dad make our wedding band sing | 不然你爸爸为什么会让我们婚礼乐队唱 |
[49:22] | “Giving You the Best That I Got”? | 《把最好的献给你》 |
[49:25] | Ugh. They knew. | 他们知道了 |
[49:27] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[49:39] | Here we go. | 我们可以开始了 |
[50:11] | Have you decided? | 你决定好了吗 |
[50:16] | It ain’t me, babe. | 这不是我的作风 |
[50:20] | And not because I think you’re wrong about Prince. | 不是因为我认为你误解了普林斯 |
[50:23] | Or because I don’t want to be there for you three, | 也不是因为我不想为你们三个过去 |
[50:25] | who have each, over time, | 催着时间的推移 |
[50:26] | earned my serious consideration, | 你们每个人都赢得了我的认真对待 |
[50:28] | respect, even love. | 尊重 甚至爱 |
[50:30] | – Then why? – Because America, | – 那是为什么 – 因为美利坚 |
[50:32] | the land of the free, | 自由的国度 |
[50:34] | isn’t that for me anymore. | 对我而言不再自由了 |
[50:36] | And I can’t see how it ever will be. | 我也不觉得将来会有改变 |
[50:38] | ‘Cause Prince is only on the ascent, | 因为普林斯只会崛起 |
[50:41] | and I don’t engage in wars of attrition anymore. | 而我不想再参与消耗战了 |
[50:43] | Because Chuck is a free man | 因为查克是一个自由之人 |
[50:45] | who never relents and never stops, | 从不心软 也不会停下 |
[50:46] | and I remain the one that got away. | 而我仍旧是那个逃离者 |
[50:48] | But mostly because I have a better idea. | 但最主要的是因为我有个更好的主意 |
[50:52] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[50:59] | Your office. | 你们的办公室 |
[51:03] | Ample space for each of you. | 你们每个人都有足够的空间 |
[51:06] | Whatever you need, we can get. | 不管你需要什么 我们都可以搞定 |
[51:11] | This wasn’t ever about us convincing you to come back. | 这从不是我们说服你回来的事 |
[51:15] | It was always about you showing us why we should stay. | 一直都是你向我们展示为什么我们要留下 |
[51:18] | You’re my people. | 你们是我的人 |
[51:20] | And all the things we can no longer have in the States, | 所有我们在美利坚不能再拥有的东西 |
[51:22] | we have here. | 这里都有 |
[51:24] | Freedom. Opportunity. | 自由 机会 |
[51:27] | Self-determination. | 自主权 |
[51:29] | Each other. | 彼此 |
[51:30] | Nothing puts a smile on my face | 没有什么比鲍比·阿克塞罗德 |
[51:32] | like Bobby Axelrod making moves I never saw coming. | 做出我从未预料的举动更能让我开心了 |
[51:35] | And think of all those moves | 瓦格斯 想想那些股市交易 |
[51:36] | that we can make together again, Wags. | 我们还可以一起干 |
[51:38] | Oh, I am. I truly am. | 我有想过 我绝对想过 |
[51:40] | So you’re in? | 那你加入吗 |
[51:42] | Had you asked me three days ago when we just arrived, Maestro, | 大师 如果三天前我们刚到的时候你问我 |
[51:44] | I might have jumped into your arms | 我可能会直接跳进你的怀抱 |
[51:46] | just out of raw emotion. | 不过只是出于纯粹的情感 |
[51:47] | But what we’ve said about Prince is true. | 我们说的普林斯的事情都是真的 |
[51:52] | The mere fact that you’re frightened | 如果只是害怕你们再次接触时 |
[51:54] | of what he might do to you should you engage again… | 他可能会对你做些什么的话… |
[51:55] | I never used that word. | 我从没用过那个词 |
[51:57] | A man who defeated you in the way that he did, | 他用他的手段打败了你 |
[51:59] | in the manner that he did, | 用他的方式 |
[52:01] | leaving you wounded but not dead. | 留下一个伤痕累累但未咽气的你 |
[52:03] | Who are we if we see how smart | 如果我们知道他有多聪明 危险 |
[52:07] | and dangerous and capable he is, | 又有能力 然后选择一走了之 |
[52:09] | and yet we choose to walk away? | 那我们算什么 |
[52:10] | You’d be survivors. | 你们会是幸存者 |
[52:13] | Truth is, Taylor, | 泰勒 事实是 |
[52:14] | you can do more good in this world | 你可以完成你的赚钱目标 |
[52:16] | getting to your number than you ever could | 在这个世界上做更多的好事 |
[52:17] | by trying to take down Mike Prince. | 远比扳倒麦克·普林斯要好得多 |
[52:20] | You come work with me again, | 你可以继续跟我干 |
[52:21] | I guarantee you, we will get you to a billion | 我向你保证 我们可以在36个月内 |
[52:25] | within 36 months. | 帮你赚到十个亿 |
[52:28] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[52:29] | It’s what you’ve been waiting for. | 这是你一直期待的 |
[52:33] | If I do the math, and, like you, I can’t help doing the math, | 让我来算一下 就像你一样 我忍不住要算一下 |
[52:37] | if I run the simulation, | 如果我模拟一下 |
[52:38] | Prince gets elected maybe 9.8% of the time. | 普林斯当选的概率大概是百分之九点八 |
[52:41] | But the consequences of that, if it happens, are too great. | 但如果发生这种情况 那后果将非常严重 |
[52:46] | I can’t abandon the fight. | 我不能放弃战斗 |
[52:52] | I once asked a very smart man if I needed citizenship | 我曾问过一个非常聪明的人 如果家那边的情况 |
[52:55] | in a country other than the United States | 变得非常糟糕 我是否需要在其他国家 |
[52:57] | if things went bad back at home. | 弄一个身份 |
[52:58] | And he said, “If it gets that bad there, | 然后他说 “如果那里都变得糟糕了 |
[53:01] | there’s nowhere you can go that won’t be touched by it”. | 那就没有地方不会被波及到了” |
[53:04] | So, what am I buying myself here? | 所以 我在这里可以赢得什么呢 |
[53:07] | Not enough, I’m afraid. | 恐怕远远不够 |
[53:10] | Plus, I like air conditioning, | 再说了 我喜欢空调 |
[53:15] | Big Macs and baseball too much to ever really leave. | 巨无霸 还有棒球 这些可太难割舍了 |
[53:25] | Seems like you got out early enough | 看来你脱身的足够早 |
[53:27] | not to feel tied to this thing. | 没有觉得自己还被捆在这事上 |
[53:29] | I envy that. | 我很羡慕这点 |
[53:30] | No, you’re a better man than me, Wend. | 别说 你是个比我更优秀的人 温迪 |
[53:33] | As usual. | 一直都是 |
[53:35] | I really didn’t want to have to say goodbye to you again. | 我真的很不想再次和你说再见 |
[53:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:54] | My own take on Prince right now is this: | 我对普林斯目前的看法是这样的 |
[53:58] | You can’t bring him down, | 你不能把他打倒 |
[54:00] | so you should help him. | 所以你应该去帮助他 |
[54:02] | Get him elected. | 助他当选 |
[54:04] | That’s how you get him out of your way | 这样才能把他彻底解决 |
[54:06] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[54:23] | And how long have you been based out of Colorado, Andy? | 安迪 你住在科罗拉多多久了 |
[54:25] | Since the girls started college. | 女儿们上大学后就过去了 |
[54:27] | We all lived together until then. | 在那之前 我们都住在一起 |
[54:29] | And even then, once I was based out there, | 即便如此 我常驻在那里之后 |
[54:31] | I’m back east so much, we’re gonna have to do a lot of work | 我经常回东部 我们要做很多工作 |
[54:33] | to hide the plane’s carbon footprint. | 来隐藏飞机的碳足迹 |
[54:36] | It was the best arrangement | 这对我们来说是最好的安排 |
[54:38] | for us to be able to each pursue our passions. | 我们可以各自追求自己的爱好 |
[54:41] | We wanted to model that for our daughters. | 我们想要为我们的女儿们树立这样的榜样 |
[54:43] | Well, I-I think it worked out well. | 我觉得结果还不错 |
[54:45] | Yeah, it did. | 的确是 |
[54:49] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[54:50] | I always knew this day would come. | 我一直知道这一天会到来 |
[54:52] | We’ve been planning for it. | 我们一直在为此做准备 |
[54:53] | And I’m ready to do whatever it takes, | 我已经准备好不惜一切代价了 |
[54:55] | including living here with Mike. | 包括和麦克一起住在这里 |
[54:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:03] | Let’s take a quick break, huh? | 让我们简单休息一下吧 |
[55:05] | – Where’s your restroom? – Uh, just there. | – 你们的洗手间在哪里 – 就在那里 |
[55:45] | I have a lot of respect for how you two | 我对你俩处理彼此之间关系的方式 |
[55:46] | have handled your relationship. | 表示非常的敬佩 |
[55:48] | Conflicting ambitions are a difficult thing to manage, | 互相冲突的野心是一件很难处理的事情 |
[55:51] | and you’ve built a good arrangement. | 但你们做出了非常好的安排 |
[55:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:54] | It worked for us. | 这对我们很有效 |
[55:55] | But the open part of the marriage | 但是婚姻的开放部分 |
[55:57] | can’t continue during the campaign. | 在竞选期间不能继续 |
[56:02] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[56:04] | How did you? | 你怎么知道的 |
[56:05] | My job to know. | 我的工作就是了解这些 |
[56:07] | I heard a whisper, followed it up. | 我听到了一些流言 就去追查了一下 |
[56:08] | Couldn’t get it confirmed. | 没有办法确认 |
[56:11] | Andy’s stuff in the bathroom was a nice touch, | 把安迪的东西放在洗手间里是个不错的举动 |
[56:13] | but this layer of marital harmony | 但是这个层次的婚姻和谐 |
[56:16] | is about one night thick. | 大概只有一个晚上 |
[56:18] | And despite how things have supposedly changed, | 尽管许多事情已经发生了变化 |
[56:20] | the American electorate isn’t ready for a first couple | 美国选民还没有准备好迎接有着一些特殊约定的 |
[56:22] | with an arrangement. | 总统夫妇 |
[56:26] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[56:28] | So, what now? | 那现在要怎样 |
[56:29] | I need to wade into the murky parts of this with you, | 我需要和你们一起深入探讨这件事的阴暗部分 |
[56:32] | and you’re gonna have to let me. | 你们要让我参与进来 |
[56:33] | I need to know it all. | 我需要知道全部细节 |
[56:36] | – We can do that. – Good. | – 我们可以做到这一点 – 很好 |
[56:38] | Let’s start with the names of all your partners | 让我们先把过去五年中你们的伴侣的名字 |
[56:40] | in the last five years. | 都列出来 |
[56:42] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[56:43] | You can make a list on your phones. | 你们可以在手机上列出来 |
[56:59] | I’m not reading this in front of him. | 我不会在他面前念出来 |
[57:01] | – Yeah, nope. – I completely understand. | – 对 不行 – 我完全理解 |
[57:18] | I know that one. | 我知道那一个 |
[57:20] | – Three down? – Four. | – 第三个吗 – 第四个 |
[57:22] | How many down does it go? | 下面还有多少个 |
[57:23] | It’s not a competition. There’s neither the room | 这可不是比赛 既没有机会 |
[57:27] | nor the need for jealousy of the past. | 也没有必要去嫉妒过去那些事 |
[57:28] | Let’s stay forward-focused. | 让我们继续往下 |
[57:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:39] | Good. But no more all-you-can-eat buffet. | 好的 但现在开始不能”吃自助”了 |
[57:42] | It’s prix fixe for the both of you from here on out. | 你俩的这个名单都到此为止了 |
[57:45] | Can you do that? | 可以做到吗 |
[58:55] | And that is why it’s my pleasure to announce my run | 所以 我很荣幸宣布 我将成为 |
[58:57] | as an independent candidate | 美利坚合众国的 |
[58:59] | for President of the United States! | 总统独立参选人 |
[59:03] | Let’s do this! | 让我们开始吧 |