Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I’m not Axe. I’m different. 我和阿克塞不一样
[00:08] And I’m willing to put 我很愿意
[00:09] the time and effort in to prove that to you. 花费时间和精力来证明这一点
[00:11] With Axe, I didn’t have to pretend 我跟着阿克塞的时候
[00:13] I was making glittery cupcakes 有欠收拾的混账直接就动手收拾
[00:14] while shivving a motherfucker who needed shivving. 不用假装自己在做华丽的纸杯蛋糕
[00:17] Maybe Prince’s way is more powerful. 也许普林斯的方法更有用
[00:20] Welcome to Michael Prince Capital, Kate. 凯特 欢迎来到迈克尔·普林斯资本
[00:21] Where do I work? 我的工位在哪里
[00:23] There comes a time, Lucien, 卢西恩 总有一天
[00:24] 引用《跨性别:理想与现实相遇》 作者海伦·乔伊斯 抨击跨性别运动
[00:24] when ideology meets reality. 理想会与现实相遇
[00:26] Even in the newspaper business. 报业也不例外
[00:28] I want your comment on the story I am running. 我想听听你如何评论我的报道
[00:32] We both share the same vision 我们共同展望着
[00:34] of what a Summer Games in New York should look like. 在纽约举办的夏季奥运会是何等盛景
[00:37] I thrive in peacetime. 太平时期是我的盛世
[00:39] But the best way to peace is through overwhelming force. 但太平最好还是靠压倒性的实力实现
[00:43] The 2028 Games 2028年奥运会
[00:45] can no longer be held in New York City. 将不能在纽约举办
[00:47] Chuck can be removed as AG. 可以把查克从检察长上撤下来
[00:49] How do we pull the lever? 怎么把他拉下来
[00:50] Charles Rhoades Junior 小查尔斯·罗兹
[00:51] is hereby removed as attorney general 现解除纽约州
[00:53] of the State of New York. 总检察长职务
[00:54] The Senate names Miss Daevisha Mahar 参议院任命德维沙·马哈尔小姐
[00:56] as acting attorney general 为罗兹先生剩余的任期内
[00:58] for the remainder of Mr. Rhoades’ term. 代理检察长
[01:00] You want to know why Axe is satisfied with freedom? 你想知道为什么阿克塞满足于自由吗
[01:02] Why Chuck is priapic for warfare? 为什么查克这么崇拜战争吗
[01:04] Because they are lesser Caesars. 因为他们是低段位的征服者
[01:06] You want to be a greater Caesar? 你想成为高段位的凯撒大帝吗
[01:08] Michael fucking Prince is running for president. 该死的迈克·普林斯要竞选总统
[01:12] President of the United States of America. 美利坚合众国的总统
[01:14] – And one of us… – Both of us. – 而你或我… – 是你和我
[01:16] could be running Michael Prince Capital very soon. 很快就能接管迈克·普林斯资本
[01:19] For you to succeed at being whatever it is 要成为你想成为的人
[01:21] you want to be, you need to stop lying to yourself. 就别再自欺欺人了
[01:23] Let’s not forget about you 别忘了你
[01:25] and what you want out of all of this. 以及你想从中获得的利益
[01:27] Prince is funding Mike Money with crypto. 普林斯用数字货币供资给迈克资金
[01:29] Ten incorrect attempts and it’ll encrypt itself, 十次错误它就会自动加密
[01:31] making it impossible to access whatever’s on it. 里面的内容就无法被获取
[01:33] If we go down this road, one of you is ending up in jail. 如果我们顺着这条道走下去 你们中有一个会入狱
[01:38] This night’s cost me $3.5 billion already. 今晚我已经花了三十五亿
[01:43] We’re gonna destroy Mike Prince together. 我们会一起击垮迈克尔·普林斯
[01:45] The world will think you’re under indictment, 世人都会以为是你受到了指控
[01:47] right up until the minute we lock Mike Prince up. 直到我们把迈克·普林斯送进监狱
[01:50] You got a deal. 就这么定了
[02:16] Find me Wendy fucking Rhoades. 让该死的温迪·罗兹来见我
[02:21] She’s actually here?! 她真在这
[02:38] What is so fucking wrong about me 我到底有什么问题
[02:40] that you’re sure I shouldn’t be fucking president? 你就那么肯定我不该当总统
[04:21] This is part two, Wendy. 这是第二阶段心理辅导 温迪
[04:24] Just you and me. 只有你和我
[04:25] Part one was the day you grilled me 第一阶段是你在这里
[04:27] right here all alone. This is… 盘问我的那天 这是…
[04:29] Part two, yeah. You said. 第二阶段 你说过了
[04:32] I need to go deep. 我需要更深入的挖掘
[04:34] We do. 我们都需要
[04:36] That’s my specialty. 那可是我的专长
[04:38] But now you need to do it for me. 现在你要为我挖掘了
[04:41] I’ve been doing a kind of internal 我一直在进行一种类似于
[04:43] chiropractic adjustment, 脊骨疗法的调整
[04:45] trying to align myself to find the parts in there 想要调整好自己
[04:47] that are fighting the whole, but… 找到出问题的部位 不过…
[04:49] Yeah, you can’t do that alone. 但你一个人做不到
[04:53] But you could have just walked through that door 你本可以直接走过那扇门
[04:54] and asked me to dive in. 来邀请我加入
[04:56] Instead, you cleared the office. Why? 然而你却清场了 为什么
[04:57] Well, I can’t just let anyone, not even you, 我不会在还没有确定的时候
[04:59] all the way inside without being sure. 就让别人参与进来 包括你在内
[05:01] So you plan on interrogating me the way I did you? 所以你想照葫芦画瓢 来审审我
[05:06] – I pass. – Don’t think of it like that. – 我拒绝 – 别这么想
[05:09] Where I’m going, I need loyalists. 我要去的地方 需要忠诚的支持者
[05:11] Not blind loyalists, open-eyed believers. 不是愚忠 而是清醒警觉的信徒
[05:14] Like Nirvana fans back in the day. 就像涅槃乐队的粉丝一样
[05:16] 涅槃乐队主唱科特·柯本 有强烈的批判精神
[05:16] No. Most of them didn’t understand Kurt. 不一样 他们大部分人根本就不懂科特
[05:19] I need to know that you get me. 我需要知道你懂我
[05:21] 科特妮·洛芙 空洞乐队创始人 科特·柯本的妻子
[05:21] You want me to be your Courtney Love? 我想让我做你的科特妮·洛芙
[05:23] No. My Dave Grohl. 不 是做我的大卫·格鲁
[05:24] Lay down a monster beat and keep me on it. 用猛烈的节奏打下基调 让我继续下去
[05:27] Well, I could say I wouldn’t be standing here 这么说吧 我要是没准备好
[05:30] if I weren’t prepared to. 就不会站在这里了
[05:32] Uh, I’m not sure that’s good enough. 这还不够
[05:36] We need to get to your why. 你得开始问”十万个为什么”了
[05:41] Here’s a why. 那我开始问了
[05:44] Why are you so confident I’ll play along? 为什么你确信我会配合你
[05:46] Why don’t you think I’ll just turn around, 为什么你确信我不会立马转身
[05:49] pack out my desk and leave? 收拾东西辞职走人
[05:50] Because I didn’t sign up for this. 我当初可不是为此而来
[05:52] Not many people would walk away 没有多少人会放弃
[05:54] from the kind of access and power you’d have 你将拥有的这种机会和权力
[05:55] if you hang in close. 尤其是在唾手可得的时候
[05:56] You talking about your run for office? 这是在说你的竞选吗
[06:01] Twenty-eight is a long way off. 离2028年还远着呢
[06:06] Oh. 等等
[06:08] Timeline’s shifted. 看来计划有变
[06:09] I’m going to do things differently, yes. 是的 我要出其不意
[06:12] I’m announcing on my own timeline. 自己来宣布竞选时间
[06:15] I’m going to run and win in… 我想要当选于…
[06:16] – 2024. – I need it now. – 2024年 – 现在这一届
[06:19] Before it’s too late. 免得夜长梦多
[06:20] Assuming I’ll win, I’ll need to know 假定我会当选 我必须保证
[06:22] that I’m not just ready for this job, but primed. 我不仅能够胜任 而且还是最理想的人选
[06:26] I have blind spots. Everyone does. 可人无完人 我也有认知之外的盲区
[06:29] But I need to know that you’re in to expose them to me 因此我需要你来帮我找到盲区
[06:31] so that I can see and fix them. 好让我来补过拾遗
[06:33] Fair enough. 很好
[06:38] But I’m-I’m still not sure what it is you need to hear from me. 但我还是不确定 你究竟想听我说什么
[06:42] Well, start by finishing this sentence. 不如我起头 你跟着说
[06:44] “Michael Prince is…” “迈克尔·普林斯…”
[06:48] Michael Prince is going about this all wrong. 迈克尔·普林斯的做法大错特错
[06:52] Because instead of trying to extract 因为他实在不该
[06:54] a loyalty test from me, 测试我的忠诚度
[06:56] what he should be doing is using every second of his life 而是应该好好利用每分每秒
[06:59] trying to convince me and everyone like me 努力说服我 还有我这一类人
[07:01] that he’s worthy of my investment. 相信他是个值得投资的人
[07:05] Look inward for sure. 论心当然没错
[07:08] But look outward to engage all those 但论迹才能把所需的人
[07:10] you’re gonna need to get you there. 都收归麾下 为你所用
[07:11] Just tell me this. 那你告诉我
[07:13] Are you still capable of getting it done? 你还有能力做到吗
[07:14] That is not what you really want to know. 这不是你真正想问的
[07:19] What is it you really want to know? 你到底想知道什么
[07:23] Why is it so hard for you to do it for me 为什么让你替我做事就这么难
[07:25] when it was so easy for you with Axe? 为阿克塞效力就那么轻易
[07:28] No one would use the word “Easy.” 我可不觉得轻易
[07:32] But he was direct. 但他很直接
[07:34] He wanted the things he wanted. 目标也很明确
[07:37] And once we cleared out the inner conflicts, 而一旦解决了内心冲突
[07:39] he just went after them and got them. 他就会直取目标
[07:41] So you turned him into a targeted missile. 所以你是把他变成了一个目标导弹
[07:44] Oh, I just tweaked the guidance system a little. 我只不过是略微给他定了向
[07:47] He was already a missile. 他本来就是个导弹
[07:50] You can’t help but smile as you talk about him. 你说起他的时候脸上总是带笑
[07:54] What is it that makes you smile 当你想到你想去的地方时
[07:56] when you think about where you want to go? 是什么会让你会心一笑呢
[08:00] – We’re starting. – We are. – 终于切入正题了 – 是啊
[08:06] So? 所以
[08:09] Why are you the one right now, this second, 此时此刻 为什么是你
[08:11] to do this? 来做这件事呢
[08:13] Not the stem-winder you’ll give on the hustings, 我不想听你写在竞选演讲稿上的那些说辞
[08:15] but the real answer you give yourself 而是要听 夜深人静你对着镜子
[08:17] in the mirror at 2:00 a.M. 敞开心扉时会跟自己说的话
[08:23] Because of my ruthlessness. 因为我是个铁石心肠的人
[08:30] Say more. 继续说
[08:37] Think of it this way. 这么说吧
[08:38] If you’re out on a climb 如果在爬山中途
[08:40] and you fall and break your femur in half, 你摔断了腿
[08:42] you don’t need someone who knows how to talk a good game. 你需要的不会是一个舌灿莲花的人
[08:44] You need someone who knows how to fix it. 而是一个知道如何解决问题的人
[08:46] Someone who’s willing to do what needs to be done, 即使在没有麻醉药的情况下
[08:48] even when there’s no anesthesia out on the trail. 他也会勇往直前义无反顾
[08:51] Someone who will ignore your screams of pain 他会无视你痛苦的尖叫
[08:54] until the bone is set and ready to heal. 把你的腿给归位
[08:56] That someone is me. 这个人就是我
[09:06] And our country is the femur. 而我们国家就是断骨
[09:09] Damn right it is. 没错
[09:11] Strength. 铁腕
[09:14] People want that when they believe it’s not put on, 大众要的就是这个 只要他们相信一切是真的
[09:16] but real. 而不是演出来的
[09:19] People? 大众
[09:20] Where it went wrong was when politicians 问题就出在政治家们
[09:23] thought they had to listen to people. 总觉得要听大众的
[09:24] Not smart people. Not educated people. 而不是听聪明人的 听文化人的
[09:26] Just people. 就听普罗大众的
[09:28] There is such a thing as worthy dissent. 有种东西叫有价值异议
[09:29] The First Amendment. 由宪法第一修正案而来
[09:31] The Founders never wanted a true democracy, 国父们追求的从来不是绝对民主
[09:32] but a constitutional republic. You know this. 而是一个宪治共和国 你知道的
[09:39] So when you get there to the Oval Office… 等你真正入主了白宫…
[09:42] Truman had a sign on his desk that said, 杜鲁门执政期间的座右铭是
[09:44] “The buck stops here.” “担责于身 履责于行”
[09:45] Mine’s gonna say, “I am the buck.” 而我的座右铭是”有益国家之事 虽死弗避”
[10:03] Let’s fucking get you there. 那就祝你一臂之力 推你上位
[10:07] That’s my girl. 这才像我的宝嘛
[10:08] Uh, doctor. Uh… 我该尊称你医生的…
[10:10] Yeah, you’re on a different stage now, 你现在身份不同
[10:11] so don’t do that. 别再那样不拘小节了
[10:13] Copy. 明白
[10:18] So you didn’t clear the whole day. 原来你没有清全天的场
[10:20] Oh, I knew you wouldn’t need it. 我知道说服你不用那么久
[10:22] And I have someplace I very much need to be. 而且我还要去别的地方
[10:46] Wags, when was the last time you had egg foo young? 瓦格纳 你上次吃芙蓉蛋是什么时候
[10:49] Old-school style with the pork just so? 老式的 有猪肉的那种
[10:51] Because whenever that was, the next time is tonight. 不管你什么时候吃的 今晚你要再吃一次了
[11:03] My client has no prior felonies, 我当事人既没有重罪前科
[11:05] no pending criminal matters. 也没有牵扯未决刑事案件
[11:06] He’s already surrendered his passport. 更何况他已经上交了护照
[11:08] Mr. Rhoades is a man of some renown, 罗兹先生是有头有脸的人
[11:11] which makes flight even more unlikely. 逃跑的概率几乎为零
[11:13] The GPS ankle monitor, Judge, is an unnecessary 法官 我认为基于这些事实
[11:16] and extraordinary measure. 大可不必给他佩戴电子脚镣
[11:18] Well, Chuck and I go way back. 我和查克是老相识了
[11:21] And I know him to be an extraordinary character. 我知道他是个非凡的人物
[11:24] Thank you? 我该说 谢谢
[11:26] Uh, Judge Wailand, 威兰德法官
[11:28] I’d call you by your first name, 我就不直呼你的名字了
[11:30] but we don’t want that kind of thing on the record. 这种事情记录在案也没什么好处
[11:31] You’re treating me like some kind of lamster. 你真把我当成逃犯了
[11:34] But fleeing jurisdiction is the move 可是逃离司法管辖区这种事
[11:35] the guys I chase like to make. 只有我追查的人才能干得出来
[11:37] Please don’t address the bench directly 请不要直接跟法官对话
[11:39] unless the bench addresses you… 除非本席主动向你发问…
[11:43] as I’m about to do. 我也正想问问你
[11:46] But how, exactly, 到底是怎么了
[11:47] is this device causing you undue trouble? 这个设备给你带来了哪些不必要的麻烦
[11:50] You’d be still expected to continue your supervised release 无论如何 你仍应继续接受监督释放
[11:55] and check-ins for pre-trial services regardless. 并参加预审签到
[11:58] But this thing on my leg, 我腿上的这个东西
[12:01] what the kids call a Coney Island Crunk-o-Meter, 孩子们管它叫游乐场醉酒测试仪
[12:04] is chafing me. 把我的腿都磨破了
[12:07] I am chafing. 这样弄的我情绪也不好
[12:08] Emotionally and physically. 简直是身体和精神的双重折磨
[12:10] Literally and figuratively, 字面上也好 打比方也好
[12:12] if the distinction even exists anymore, 不管是哪一个层面吧
[12:14] and I haven’t been convicted of a damn thing. 你们没定罪就给我套上了这个玩意
[12:17] I can’t see how your itchiness 你的这种烦恼
[12:20] is something this court should be worried about. 不在本庭需要权衡的范畴之内
[12:23] This is all going the way it’s supposed to. 一切都在按计划进行
[12:25] Yeah. Good. I see. 我明白 很好
[12:27] But you called this meeting. 但你还是把我叫来了
[12:28] Because, while I’d like to think what I have is enough, 尽管我认为 现在这些手段已经足够了
[12:31] this is Chuck we’re dealing with. 但我们要对付的毕竟是查克
[12:32] You don’t think you have enough? 你觉得手段还不够吗
[12:34] Could always use more. 多多益善嘛
[12:35] I want to bring the garlic, the crucifix, 猎杀吸血鬼的时候 我得带着大蒜 十字架
[12:37] the stake through the heart. 还有刺穿心脏的木桩
[12:39] Well, there’s plenty out there. The guy’s pathological. 手段应有尽有 这家伙不好对付
[12:41] He has history with Taylor Mason, 他跟泰勒·梅森 还有温迪都交过手
[12:43] Wendy, obviously, and others that used to work there. 还有以前在那边工作过的人 也交过手
[12:45] – And that’s my company alone. – Sure. – 这还只是我的公司而已 – 当然
[12:47] Love to talk to them, with your permission. 如果你同意 我愿意跟他们聊聊
[12:49] Kate Sacker, too, if she’s allowed. 还有凯特·塞克 如果你同意的话
[12:52] They might not be comfortable with it, 他们可能会不太乐意
[12:53] but I’ll let them know I am 但我会告诉大家
[12:55] for the purposes of winning this. 这么做的目的 是为了我的胜利
[12:56] But once I open the door, 不过 我只负责引见
[12:58] it’s up to you to get them talking. 剩下的全靠你自己了
[13:02] To that end, shouldn’t you be there 说到这里 你不应该亲自到庭
[13:04] to make sure he doesn’t win this thing? 确保他这一场败诉吗
[13:05] I know how this is going to go. Request denied. 我知道查克诉求的走向 请求驳回
[13:11] Request denied. 请求驳回
[13:15] Let me know when that door is open. 你铺垫好了就告诉我一声
[13:30] This is how you and Dave drew it up, right? 你和戴芙就是这么设计的 对吧
[13:32] Certain aspects of it, yeah. 某些方面来看 是的
[13:33] This is the hard stretch. 这是一场拉锯战
[13:36] This kind of reversal lends credibility. 这种反转才能使人信服
[13:38] In a way, it’s the best thing that could’ve happened. 从某种程度上说 这是最好的结果
[13:42] So you say, partner. 你说是就是吧 搭档
[13:53] What you got to understand is this. 你们得明白一点
[13:54] This is good news. 我们带来的是好消息
[13:56] This is the good news express right here. Climb aboard. 我要宣布好消息了啊 竖起耳朵认真听
[13:58] This is not what good news looks like. 好消息不是这样宣布的
[13:59] No. Good news at this place comes via text or email, 应该是通过短信或电子邮件发送
[14:01] or is delivered by one of these men. 或者你俩其中一位过来传达
[14:03] When it’s the two of them coming in hot like Turner and Hooch… 如果二位像福星福将一样同时出现…
[14:05] Who’s the dog in that? 咱俩谁是警探谁是狗
[14:07] – Whatever they’re selling… – Yes. – 不管你们葫芦里卖的什么药 – 没错
[14:09] Yeah, who’s the dog? 说得对 谁是狗
[14:11] Whatever you’re selling, we’re all full up. 你俩爱说啥说啥 我们是听够了
[14:12] We don’t want any. 我俩什么也不想听
[14:13] First of all, 首先
[14:15] and before we go any further, congratulations. 在继续讨论之前 先祝贺你们
[14:17] You got into the ESG space right on time. 进入环境 社会和公司治理领域的时机很好
[14:19] Early, even, and have done very nicely. 甚至算很早了 而且项目表现非常出色
[14:21] More than nicely. You’ve kicked royal ass. 不只是出色 简直完美
[14:23] You’re giving heavy dad-rock right now. 你俩一唱一和挺有意思啊
[14:26] Well, but it’s true. So Michael Prince believes… 我说的是真的 迈克·普林斯相信…
[14:28] – He knows… – Yes. – 他明白 – 没错
[14:30] He has decided that early-in leads to early-out. 他决定的策略是早进早出
[14:33] So that the two of you can focus fully on this place. 这样你俩就能全神贯注接手公司了
[14:36] This entire place. See? This is good news. 整个公司 明白吗 天大的好消息
[14:39] This is growing up. This is the major leagues. 公司处在上升期 水平也是顶尖的
[14:40] – This is… – You killing my business. – 这就是… – 你们扼杀了我的事业
[14:42] – Our. – Absolutely. Our business. – 我们的 – 没错 我们的事业
[14:43] My brand. Environmental, social 你扼杀了我的品牌
[14:45] and governance-centered investing is… 以环境 社会和治理为中心的投资…
[14:47] Is oversaturated and picked over. 已经过度饱和 被人挑挑拣拣多少轮了
[14:49] Plus, if Prince has a carve-out that specializes in ESG, 此外 如果普林斯把这个板块剥离到子公司
[14:52] it means the main firm disregards ESG. 说明母公司根本不重视这块业务
[14:54] – You see? – I do. – 你明白吗 – 我明白
[14:56] The key at this place is, it’s one brand now 关键是 我们现在是同一品牌了
[14:58] that the two of you are running. 由你们两位运营
[15:00] Don’t think of it as killing what you had. 别认为此举是架空了你们
[15:02] No one is killing anything. 没人想坏你们的事
[15:04] Taylor Mason Carbon will be sunsetted, 泰勒·梅森碳能将要停止运营
[15:06] but you will be right here at the head of one unified firm. 但你们将成为整个联合公司的领导层
[15:10] These offices will be upgraded 办公室也将焕然一新
[15:11] and turned into your command center. 成为你们的指挥中心
[15:13] We don’t have a voice in this? 这事我们没有发言权吗
[15:15] Of course you do, and that voice is going to be heard. 当然有 我们也会聆听
[15:18] And then it is going to say, “Yes!” 你们当然也会很愿意接受的
[15:22] – I don’t like it. – Taylor doesn’t like it. – 我不愿意 – 泰勒不愿意
[15:24] And neither do I. We have to… 我也不愿意 我们当然会…
[15:26] total and complete respect to the two of you, of course… 完全尊重二位…
[15:28] but we have to take this directly to Prince. 但我们得直接向普林斯做个汇报
[15:30] Don’t think of this as us going over your heads. 不要认为这是越级汇报
[15:32] Just know we are going over your heads. 虽然我就是这么打算的
[15:34] And the dog… 说回那条狗
[15:35] whichever one of you 你们两个中
[15:37] happens to be barking loudest at the moment… 现在谁叫的声音最大呢…
[15:38] you’re Hooch. 你 就是福星
[15:46] You wearing your invisibility cloak? 你穿隐形斗篷了吗
[15:47] It’s at the cleaners. 没有 我拿去干洗了
[15:49] Well, I must be wearing mine, ’cause Prince can’t see me. 那是我穿了 普林斯压根看不见我
[15:54] There it is. 现在看见了
[15:59] Oh, come on! 不是吧
[16:01] He isn’t free. Isn’t going to be, for you, all day. 他太忙了 全天都没时间见你们
[16:09] I have the plan. 我有打算
[16:11] And the authority to hear you out. 也有权限听你们的诉求
[16:12] Good, we can go to your office and… 太好了 我们可以去你办公室…
[16:13] I’m in with him right now. 我现在有事找他
[16:15] Later. Maybe tomorrow. I’ll find you. 晚点儿吧 或者明天 我去找你们
[16:40] Hey, Kev, move around. Let me face the room. 小凯 换个位置 我靠着墙坐
[16:44] No, Pop, I’m good. 不用了老爸 我坐这里挺好
[16:47] If the seat doesn’t suit you, son, 儿子 如果你不愿意坐这里
[16:48] we can retire to my place. 可以去我家
[16:50] I’ll have them send the food over. 让他们把食物送过去
[16:51] Oh, yeah, we have plenty in the freezer. 好呀 冰箱里还有很多吃的
[16:54] Could reheat last night’s dinner from Le Bernardin. 可以加热一下昨晚伯纳丁餐厅的晚餐
[16:56] We have a Gaja just coming into its own. 还有一瓶嘉雅葡萄酒到喝的时候了
[16:59] Yeah, let’s go eat at Grandpa’s. 对啊 去爷爷家吃饭吧
[17:00] No. Nonsense. We will eat right here. 不用那么麻烦 我们就在这儿吃
[17:03] And if it’s a chewy Gaja you want, 如果想喝美味的嘉雅葡萄酒
[17:04] let’s get that going right now. 我们现在也可以点一瓶
[17:06] Just go ahead and take the seat, Chuck. 快来坐下吧 查克
[17:08] You know, I’m surprised you came, Wend. 温迪 我以为你不来了呢
[17:10] A pleasant surprise, but a surprise nonetheless. 你来了我很高兴 不过确实没料到
[17:12] I have a work dinner after this, 我之后有个应酬
[17:14] so I just kind of stopped by to, you know, 所以只是路过这里 顺便进来
[17:16] be here for the kids, say hi to your dad. 为孩子们打气 跟你爸打个招呼
[17:19] Be here for the… 你是来…
[17:23] Oh, oh, oh. 原来如此
[17:25] It makes sense. 我忽然明白了
[17:27] Ah, the super-early bird dinner. 这么早就吃上晚餐了
[17:30] Me facing the wall, 让我脸朝着墙坐
[17:32] you here as a buffer of sorts against the world. 你大驾光临就是调节一下气氛
[17:34] I get it now. 我都明白了
[17:37] Oh, the children don’t want to be seen in public 孩子们不想被人看到
[17:40] having dinner with an indicted man, huh? 在公共场合跟一个官司缠身的人共进晚餐
[17:44] We’re not embarrassed of you. 我们没觉得你丢脸
[17:46] Oh, goodness, you’re embarrassed of me. 承认了呗 你们就是觉得我丢脸
[17:52] Remember how it was for you when I had my troubles? 当年我出事的时候 你心里是怎么想的
[17:55] Perhaps the kids feel that way. 也许现在你的孩子们也是同样的感受
[17:57] You were a slum lord. I was doing the public good. 你那时候是个黑心房东 而我是为大众谋福利
[18:00] Junior! 儿子
[18:02] Keister. Seat. Now. 闭嘴 赶紧坐下
[18:14] It’s important that we all remember: 咱自家人一定要记住
[18:16] I am not, and will never be, convicted, 我没有做错任何事
[18:20] because I have done nothing wrong. 我没有 也永远不会被定罪
[18:23] Totally. 当然
[18:24] Absolutely, Dad. You’ll always be our father. 没错 你永远是我们的好爸爸
[19:00] Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[19:03] Can you get a message to him? 你能给他传个消息吗
[19:05] No. He hasn’t sent one to me. 不行 他还没联系过我
[19:07] It’s safer this way. 这样更安全
[19:09] Why do you need him? 你找他干嘛
[19:12] It was one thing to help keep the trains running 当初留下来是为了帮公司正常运转
[19:14] when it was just about Prince staying rich and getting richer. 当时普林斯也只是想不断地积累大量财富
[19:18] But I have decided that he is dangerous. 可现在 我认为他很危险
[19:23] And I can’t be part of another strongman 我总不能眼睁睁看着
[19:25] entering the world stage. 世界舞台上又多了一个邪恶领袖
[19:27] Ah. There’s always strongmen. 恶人遍地有呀
[19:29] Maybe if you know this one, you can influence him. 或许 如果你认识这个人 你可以影响他
[19:31] And maybe he ain’t that bad. 而且他可能没有那么坏
[19:34] “Maybe he ain’t that bad” “他可能没有那么坏”
[19:35] is the war cry of the meek and the defeated. 这话说起来太苍白无力了
[19:37] It’s what got us the last few fucking winners. 我们功败垂成的原因就在于此
[19:39] It’s the key that unlocks the door that lets the demons 这种想法就是把恶魔放出来撒欢的钥匙
[19:42] run free, and I don’t want to be holding it. 我不想再拿着这把钥匙了
[19:44] So drop it and split. 那就扔了 分道扬镳呗
[19:47] I would, but that leaves everyone who works there behind. 我也想啊 可这就等于坑了所有留下来的人
[19:49] I’m not prepared to do that. 我还没准备好
[19:53] And I can’t think of anyone else 我想不出还能有谁
[19:55] who could stop Prince’s rise. 可以阻止普林斯崛起
[19:56] Axe couldn’t when he tried. 阿克塞试过了 不行
[19:59] Look, the time to think about this was the before-time. 现在不是考虑这个的时候
[20:01] Wherever he is, whatever he’s doing, 无论他人在哪里 有没有开展新事业
[20:03] he ain’t looking backwards. 他都不会再回头了
[20:09] Don’t you miss him? 你不想他吗
[20:11] That’s a bit like asking a caveman hiding from a dinosaur 这就好比是问为了躲避恐龙而穴居的人
[20:15] if he misses the sun. Of course he does. 想不想晒晒太阳 他当然想了
[20:17] But if he goes outside the cave when it’s light out, 天黑之后 他再出洞
[20:19] he might get eaten. 就有可能被吃掉
[20:21] The cavemen and the dinosaurs 穴居人和恐龙
[20:22] didn’t walk the earth at the same… 又不生活在同一个时代…
[20:23] As I can hardly believe we were really and truly here with him. 所以我也不相信我们曾经与他同在
[20:28] The whole world is different. 世道不同了
[20:30] Yes. 没错
[20:31] Yes to every single word. 每个字都在理
[20:36] Somehow, we have managed to keep living 即使没有温暖的阳光
[20:38] without that warm glow. 我们也这么活下来了
[20:42] But I’ll tell you, it’s hard living without daylight. 但我告诉你 人没有阳光很难生存
[20:46] And I really need his counsel 我也真的很需要他的建议
[20:50] on how to at least direct Prince to not, like, 至少让普林斯别去
[20:53] end the fucking universe. 毁灭世界
[20:56] Maybe it’s just not your problem to solve. 也许这根本不是你该操心的问题
[20:58] So you’re okay with just making the best of it as is? 那你就一直这样凑合下去了吗
[21:03] I am at Wo Hop 我在和合中餐饭店
[21:04] with one of my three favorite people in the world. 跟我最看中的三个人之一一起吃饭
[21:08] This is about the best version of me 当下 就是我最好的状态了
[21:11] making the best of it I know of. 我要好好享受这段时光
[21:25] Hey, give us a minute, would you? 我跟她单独说两句 好吗
[21:35] How sure are you? 你把握有多大
[21:46] It might be as simple as this. 简单跟你说吧
[21:48] There’s nothing more dangerous 一个人如果坚信自己永远不会犯错
[21:50] than a man who’s sure he’s never wrong. 这样的人最危险
[21:55] Add in the money, add in the intellect. 他不仅财力丰厚 头脑还相当敏锐
[21:58] Smarts is good. 聪明是好事
[22:00] Not when those smarts are used to strengthen the idea 他的聪明没用在正道上 他以为
[22:02] that no one else’s opinion counts. 其他人的意见都不重要
[22:04] And in add his ability to lie to himself 更何况 他还自欺欺人
[22:07] about who he really is, and finally, 迷失了自己 结果呢
[22:09] fold in a textbook God complex. 他就被上帝情结套牢了
[22:13] He thinks he’s God now? 他觉得自己是上帝吗
[22:14] This is a man who’s accomplished 这个人要风得风
[22:17] everything he’s ever set out to do. 要雨得雨
[22:20] Again. That’s supposed to be a good thing. 这也应该是件好事
[22:23] Yeah, it’s good. Right up until the moment 是挺好 直到他认为
[22:26] that he decides that what he needs to do 他需要先发制人
[22:27] is take out Russia or China 除掉俄罗斯或中国
[22:29] or whoever’s next on the list, preemptively. 或者他名单上的下一个国家
[22:32] Or that he really needs to do 又或者 他真正要做的
[22:35] is to shut up the dissenters right here. 就是在国内排除异己
[22:37] And then, suddenly, he’s gassing Des Moines. 然后 一转眼 他就用毒气铲除得梅因了
[22:39] But, like, that’s what half the guys in office want to do. 上头有一半的人都想这么干
[22:42] Bureaucracy stops ’em. 碍着官僚主义才没动手罢了
[22:44] Not this guy. He steamrolls it. 他不一样 他会为所欲为
[22:48] My job is to listen to what these men say 我的工作 就是倾听他们的心声
[22:50] and to parse it. 然后一点点剖析
[22:54] If he gets there, 要是他真的成功了
[22:56] he won’t be stopped by red tape. 繁文缛节挡不住他的
[22:59] Our only chance is to stop him beforehand. 我们只有先下手为强
[23:05] Otherwise, in his own words, the country will scream. 否则 按他的话讲 这个国家将会哀嚎
[23:10] And he’ll just keep on going. 他也会变本加厉
[23:13] Then I hope you find Axe. 这样的话 我希望你联系上阿克塞
[23:15] Because he is the only one 因为他是唯一
[23:17] who might have a chance to prevent it. 有可能阻止这一切发生的人
[23:30] Thank you for meeting me here. 你能来真好
[23:31] You offered up a slice of Joe’s. 乔氏披萨这么好吃
[23:34] And you’re you. 又是你请
[23:35] Who’s saying no? 我干嘛不来
[23:42] I need you to get a message to Bobby. 我想让你捎个话给博比
[23:46] If I accept your message 如果我给你传了话
[23:48] and you told a court of law I accepted it, 你转头又告诉法院我应了你的话
[23:50] they would interpret it as my having knowledge 他们就会认为我知道
[23:52] of his whereabouts. 他的下落
[23:53] I knew you’d say that, 我就知道你会这么说
[23:55] and I asked you here anyway. 但我还是把你叫来了
[23:57] Why would you want to locate him, theoretically? 我就随口一问啊 你找他干嘛
[23:59] Same reason you, uh, look up your exes on Instagram, I guess. 和你偷看前任的照片墙一个道理
[24:03] – I don’t do that. – Neither do I. But people do. – 我不搞这些 – 我也不会 但别人会
[24:07] Makes them feel both connected and aware of their own growth. 这样能找到共鸣 还能看到自己的成长
[24:10] Yeah. That’s not why you want to know. 是啊 你不是因为这个才找他吧
[24:13] Everything is murky right now, Orrin. 奥林 现在形势不明朗
[24:16] Bobby isn’t. Never was. 但博比不一样
[24:18] He is clarity. 他一直看得很透彻
[24:21] That is what we need right now. 眼下我们需要他给参谋参谋
[24:23] If by “we” you mean this city, country and world, 如果”我们”指的是这座城 这个国家和整个世界
[24:25] you’re damn right we do. 那必须的
[24:27] Which is a funny thing to say, considering he cost me 但说来好笑 就是他害的我
[24:31] my good standing with the bar for six months. 半年不能执业
[24:34] He was worth what he cost. 那也值了
[24:35] Is. 现在想起来也值
[24:37] I see it the same. 我也这么觉得
[24:39] I only wish I was the one who could deliver him to you. 我巴不得亲手把他交给你
[24:48] – You’re not? – I’ve eaten. – 你不吃吗 – 我吃过了
[25:07] Festive spot. 挺会挑地方啊
[25:09] Especially at the witching hour. 还选这深更半夜的
[25:11] Yeah. 是啊
[25:13] Well, like Uncle Junior’s doctor’s office, 像黑帮老大医生的办公室一样
[25:16] I have this place. 这里就是我的安全屋
[25:18] The final resting spot of a long line of dead Rhoadeses. 罗兹家几代人都安息于此
[25:22] My great-grandfather Elijah. His wife Tig. 这是我曾祖父以利亚 曾奶奶蒂格
[25:28] Grandpa Crawford. 克劳福德爷爷
[25:30] Uncle Cleveland. 克利夫兰叔叔
[25:32] And, uh, that one there is earmarked for me. 还有这个 是留给我的位子
[25:35] And you might as well slide me in right now 你现在大可以把我也塞进去
[25:38] ’cause I am a dead man walking. 因为我现在和死人没什么两样
[25:40] Let’s not get operatic. You knew the deal. 你也少抱怨吧 你知道我们的计划
[25:43] What I knew was you were going to tell me the deal. 我只知道你应该告诉我一切的
[25:45] So I signed, as anyone would when the choice was steel bars, 所以我才签了字 要不然只能去坐牢
[25:49] but I’m still waiting. 可我现在还在等
[25:51] It’s better out here than where you were. 难道现在不比蹲大牢好吗
[25:56] All right, let’s not do it like this. 等等 我们换个角度
[25:58] I want to find areas of agreement. 来说点儿咱俩之间能达成共识的
[25:59] Yes, it is better out here, 没错 自由是好
[26:01] but now I need to really understand your plan 但现在我得知道你的谋划
[26:04] – so I can go along… – No, no. – 这样我也能配合… – 不 不必了
[26:07] Not going to reveal the whole thing. 我不会全都告诉你的
[26:09] I’m just going to do it. 我只会付诸行动
[26:11] You play your part better 你对我的运作方式知道得越少
[26:13] the less you know about how I’m working it. 你的角色演得也就越好
[26:14] I can have all the info. 你如果跟我全说明白
[26:16] That way, I not only play the scene, 我就能演好整个电影
[26:18] I play the whole film. 而不只是演个片段
[26:20] That shit might work in a fucking Michael Bay movie, 这不是迈克·贝的电影 一眼看到头
[26:22] but this… 这一切吧…
[26:24] this needs to be Kubrick. 得像库布里克的电影一样
[26:24] 代表作有《光荣之路》《闪灵》等 拍摄和叙事的风格多样化 擅长出其不意
[26:27] Quiet and creeping, 悄无声息 不声不响
[26:29] and then suddenly shocking and perfect. 然后来个措手不及 完美谢幕
[26:31] Dave, I’d never second-guess a player like you, 戴芙 你这样的高手我向来是不怀疑的
[26:34] but I need be free of this bullshit 但我真扛不住了
[26:36] sooner rather than later. 越早结束越好
[26:38] All right. I heard you in court. 我知道 你在法庭上说的话我听到了
[26:40] And you know who else heard you? 你知道还有谁也听到了吗
[26:42] Mikey Prince. 迈克·普林斯
[26:44] So while I’m insistent on my stance, 我还是坚持自己的立场
[26:46] I will give you this much: 目前也只能告诉你这些
[26:47] I am making inroads at his company, 我在打入他公司的内部
[26:49] with his employees. 接近他们的员工
[26:52] I get close, I bleed them for info. 接近他们 从他们身上榨取情报
[26:54] And not the kind of info they think they’re giving me, 而且不是他们自以为给我的那种的信息
[26:56] but the kind we need. 而是我们需要的猛料
[26:57] And you just keep playing possum 你就在正义的枪口下
[27:00] in the crosshairs of justice. 继续充当靶子吧
[27:04] What you’re doing 你做的一切
[27:06] is key to my gaining their confidence, so keep it up. 是我获取他们信任的关键 好好干
[27:10] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[27:11] Or is that already today? 现在已经是第二天凌晨了吧
[27:14] To me, it’s all one long day run together 自从我被限制了自由以来
[27:17] since I was put on the chain gang. 这漫长的一天就没结束过
[27:22] Oh, my God. 真受不了
[27:32] The strategy I built for Taylor Mason Carbon 我为泰勒·梅森碳能公司制定的战略
[27:34] was designed to play out over longer than a few years. 着眼于长期而非短期发展
[27:37] The results aren’t in yet, 现在还看不到效果
[27:38] but I’m feeling a “Results now” vibe here. 但我嗅到一丝“现在就要结果”的氛围
[27:40] Prince says you should revamp it. 普林斯说要让你修改一下
[27:41] Transfer the investments over that still apply. 把那些有效投资转过来
[27:44] It’s all the same ownership anyway. 反正都在他名下
[27:46] This isn’t satisfying, talking to the lawyer. 和律师谈话 我不满意
[27:48] It’s true, and that’s exactly what you sound like: 没错 你听起来就像个
[27:49] the lawyer. 律师
[27:50] That’s a sad characterization. 看来我形象塑造得不太好啊
[27:52] I’ll get over that on my own time. 我私下里再改进
[27:53] And to be honest, nobody owes you an explanation. 但老实说 我们没必要向你们解释
[27:56] Legally, Prince can do what he wants 法律层面上讲 普林斯想让你们干什么
[27:58] to your entity. He controls it. 都是可以的 因为他是大老板
[27:59] But I am here explaining, listening, as a courtesy. 我出于礼貌才来说明情况 听听意见
[28:02] Because we’re all throwing in here now, right? 毕竟我们都给他打工 不是吗
[28:05] You on the financial side, me on the operations side. 你们搞金融 我干运营
[28:07] So don’t think of me as the lawyer, 所以别把我当成律师
[28:09] think of me as a part of Prince’s brain. 把我看作普林斯大脑的一部分
[28:11] He’s downloaded the things he wants me on top of. 他从我这下载他想让我掌握的东西
[28:14] Whatever happened in that interrogation room, 不管在审讯室里发生了什么
[28:15] – clearly forged a bond. – It’s true. – 明显形成了一种纽带啊 – 没错
[28:17] I guess you come apart at the seams 我猜你整个人都崩溃了
[28:19] and blubber all over your lawyer’s shoulder, you get tight. 靠在你律师肩膀上嚎啕大哭 你没多少时间了
[28:21] Is that what happened? Like Cutler and Gotti? 像卡特勒为高蒂赢得无罪释放那样
[28:22] Or Von Bülow and Dersh. 或者像冯·布洛请了德什来脱罪
[28:24] You won’t get a rise out of me, 你们怎么说我都不会生气
[28:26] but what you’re missing is this is good for you. 但是别忘了 这对你们都有好处
[28:29] You’re not being partitioned or siloed off anymore. 你们不会被剥离或者被孤立
[28:31] You run this entire place. 整个公司都归你们管
[28:34] Trade how you like, within the parameters, 只要在界限内 随你们发挥
[28:36] but, uh, the expectations are for a field-beating year. 但目标是今年超过同行的业绩
[28:39] So my crew, computer-driven and ESG-focused airborne troops 所以我的团队 以ESG标准为核心的空降部队
[28:42] are expected to wade into the long-short mud 得像步兵一样 陷入对冲较量的泥潭中
[28:44] like infantry grunts and win? 还得打胜仗
[28:46] That’s something I’ll have to go back to Prince with 你说的问题 我得向普林斯汇报一下
[28:48] and, uh, swing back to you. 然后再给你答复
[28:49] Better that we see him and press him on that. 不如我们去找他 当面锣对面鼓
[28:51] Have to convince him to keep our internal structure 说服他保持我们的内部结构完整
[28:53] and offices intact. 办公室也保持现状
[28:56] Yeah, you might be a little late for that. 这个嘛 你可能晚了一步
[29:05] Wait, that’s our wall. 等等 这是我们的玻璃墙
[29:11] Hey. 嗨
[29:19] So I get someone there to turn. 我得找个人调转矛头为我所用
[29:21] Who’s the most likely, in your opinion, Chuck, 查克 在你看来 谁最有可能
[29:23] to know enough but also to be willing to roll? 知道的够多还愿意冒这个险
[29:26] All those guys will roll if the leverage is strong enough, 只要条件合适 谁都愿意
[29:29] don’t you think, big guy? 大高个 你怎么看
[29:31] The old Uncle Mike quote applies. 有句电影台词说的就是这个情况
[29:32] “The plan crumbles upon impact.” “变则通 不变则壅”
[29:34] Think he said it a little more colorfully. 原话说得更生动一点
[29:36] Hard to imagine. 难以想象
[29:39] We have a situation. 出了点状况
[29:40] Reporter out there. 来了个记者
[29:42] Was signed in by an assistant AG on a pretext, 借口说采访检察官助理就进来了
[29:44] blew right by the assistant AG and marched over to me. 可他直接越过检察官助理 找上了我
[29:47] Guy says you need to see him. If you don’t, bad for you. 他说你得去见他一面 否则会对你不利
[29:50] I can meet him in the lobby. 我可以在大厅见他
[29:52] Says he followed Mr. Rhoades here. 他说是跟着罗兹先生过来的
[29:54] Knows you are together. Wants to talk to both of you. 知道你们在一起 要跟你俩都谈一谈
[29:56] Send one of the comms people, too. 派一个公关人员过来
[29:58] Reporter said he’ll file his story 那个记者说 如果他看到有公关人员在场
[30:00] the moment he sees a comms person, 就会马上发表报道
[30:02] and that it’ll explode like Tex Cobb 那样的话 场面绝对好看不了
[30:04] in Raising Arizona. 一场惊天大爆炸
[30:07] Get him. Bring him slow. 把人带来吧 慢点儿走
[30:10] We need to rearrange ourselves 我们重新布置一下
[30:11] so this looks like a plea conference. 弄成认罪协商会的样子
[30:21] Oh, fuck. This guy. 我去 居然是你
[30:23] You got that right. 没错
[30:24] This guy. 就是我
[30:26] Only with a different angle. 只是身份立场不同了
[30:28] Hello, Attorney General Mahar. My name is Lucien Porter. 你好 马哈尔检察长 我叫卢西恩·波特
[30:31] – I write for… – I know who you are, Mr. Porter. – 我是… – 我认识你 波特先生
[30:34] But you have to know, 但你必须明白
[30:36] you can’t just barge into a plea conference. 你不能随意闯入认罪协商会议
[30:38] And you have to know, Miss Mahar, I just did. 马哈尔女士 我还就真闯了
[30:41] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[30:43] I want to see both of your reactions to this. 我就想看看二位对这件事的反应
[30:48] And any response you may have. 我也想听听你们怎么回应我
[30:50] Are we off the record? 谈话内容不会记录在案吧
[30:52] Oh, no, 想得美
[30:53] we are as on the record as BB King 就像蓝调之王 当年录制《受虐待的女人》一样
[30:55] at Sun Studios in 1950 今天的事我也会
[30:57] cutting “Mistreated Woman.” 字字句句记录在案
[31:01] Yeah, the king of the blues 没想到吧 在猫王爆火之前
[31:03] recorded there years before Elvis the King. 蓝调之王已经在那里录制好几年了
[31:04] But let’s not get off track. 回到正题
[31:06] Uh, I’m gonna walk my client out of here 你要没有什么特殊的理由
[31:08] unless you can give me reason not to. 我带我的客户先行离开了
[31:09] How’s this for reason: 这个理由怎么样
[31:12] I have come to think the world was wrong 我发现公众对小查理斯·罗兹
[31:15] about Charles “Chuck” Rhoades, Jr. 也就是查克的看法是错的
[31:20] A point of possible agreement. Fascinating. 这话说到我心坎里了 有意思
[31:23] Wrong how? 怎么错了
[31:24] Well, I think what I, 我认为啊
[31:26] and the rest of the world, missed, 其他人 包括我都忽略了一点
[31:28] is that this man is a crusader. 他可是个斗士
[31:32] A criminal 他是个罪犯
[31:34] twice removed from office. 都被免职两回了
[31:35] You just made my point. 你说到重点了
[31:38] What if working inside the structure of the government, 如果在政府体制内工作
[31:41] especially in the years under discussion, 尤其是在舆论四起的那几年
[31:43] it wasn’t possible to really do the people’s bidding 在严格遵循法律条款的前提下
[31:46] while following the letter of the law? 无法做到真正符合民意 这时该怎么办
[31:49] I have sources who have told me… 有知情人告诉我…
[31:52] compelling and convincing sources… 我的消息来源绝对可靠…
[31:55] that Mr. Rhoades was twice removed 说罗兹先生两次被免职
[31:58] because he refused to back down to power. 是因为他拒绝向权贵低头
[32:02] That he was determined to bring to justice 他下定决心要让位高权重的少数人
[32:05] those few that control all. 接受法律的制裁
[32:07] Normally, I’d be thrilled by this, 一般情况下 我听到这话会很开心的
[32:09] but I don’t trust your agenda, man. 但我不相信你这个人啊
[32:11] Good instinct. 你的直觉是对的
[32:13] I’d see it same from your seat, 如果我是你 我也会有同感
[32:14] Chuck, but I’ve watched it. 但是查克 我看到你的表现了
[32:16] You’re the only one who stood up 你是唯一一个真正站出来
[32:18] to the billionaires with more than words. 向亿万富翁发起声讨的人
[32:22] The only one who paid a price. 也是唯一一个为此付出了代价的人
[32:24] Twice removed, as the attorney general said, 正如检察长说的 两次被免职
[32:27] prosecuted now, and for what? 现在又官司缠身 都是因为什么
[32:29] For breaking the law. 因为他违法了
[32:31] I prosecute infractions, not intentions. 我起诉的是违法行为 不是意图
[32:35] That’ll be your quote then. 我会一字不差发表你这句话
[32:38] Rhoades, you want to say something? 罗兹 你有什么想说的吗
[32:39] Nah. I’m not talking to you. 没有 我不想跟你说话
[32:42] Even as I agree that I have been railroaded, 尽管我也认为自己是被冤枉的
[32:45] I’m gonna fight my case and win in court, 但我会在法庭上继续抗争 赢得官司
[32:47] and then go about my business. 然后再继续我的事业
[32:50] As you should go about yours, Mr. Porter, out there, 你也该回去了 波特先生 慢走不送
[32:53] and leave me to mine in here. 不要再来打扰我的工作
[32:55] I’ll go, but that doesn’t mean I’m leaving you. 我会走 但不代表我就会放过你
[32:59] Oh. Set that sentiment to music, 你这些小情绪可以写在歌里
[33:02] and maybe you’ll make something out of your writing. 没准真能成气候呢
[33:05] Goodbye. 再见
[33:17] It’s him. Big Red. 就是他 这个叫”大红”的
[33:19] Is he sending out a flare? 他在发信号吗
[33:20] Does he want us to see? 他发给我们看的吗
[33:21] If he didn’t, how would I spot it? 不然的话 我怎么会发现呢
[33:23] Were you chiefing up at the moment of this big revelation? 这么重要的时刻 你吸大麻了吗
[33:25] That’s an insulting question. And hurtful. 你这问题太过分了 扎心了啊
[33:28] Why does it have to be that I was chiefing up? 难道我不吸大麻就看不见
[33:29] You’ve been known to partake, even during work hours. 你喜欢大麻谁人不知 上班时间都不放过
[33:32] The idea that I can’t hold my weed is the disrespectful part. 你这么说我 也太不尊重我了
[33:35] Okay, Mafee, how did you spot it? 行了 玛斐 你怎么发现的
[33:37] Now, I did happen to be chiefing up, as discussed… 你说对了 我那时候正巧是在吸大麻
[33:41] enjoying some Nautical Twilight, 享受着吞云吐雾的销魂片刻
[33:43] as a matter of fact… at the time I saw it. 我就是… 那个时候发现的
[33:46] No. 不是吧
[33:49] Couldn’t be. 不会吧
[33:52] No way. 不可能
[33:55] But maybe. 也不是不可能
[33:56] So I switched to a sativa 于是我换了一种大麻
[33:59] to think through this one. 边吸边思考这个事情
[34:01] Diablo Wind, which, 这种大麻叫暗黑破坏神风
[34:03] despite its frightening and evil-sounding name, 虽然这名字听起来怪吓人的 还有点邪恶
[34:04] is actually cerebral and perfect 不过吸起来让人神清气爽
[34:06] for getting things done. 特别适合干活的时候来一口
[34:07] – Mafee! – Sorry. Anyway… – 玛斐 – 抱歉 总之…
[34:09] at first I’m thinking 我首先想到的是
[34:10] I’m looking at some noise trader. 这可能是个不理智的噪声交易者
[34:12] But then I notice a technical component to it. 但随后我就注意到这里面的操作技术了
[34:14] But the sizing was too great. 可是规模也太大了
[34:16] Yet it wasn’t an institution. 也不是机构投资者在操作
[34:19] – And then… – When the smoke cleared? – 然后… – 当烟幕散尽后呢
[34:21] I realized I was looking at Semi-Strong Form Efficiency. 我意识到这是个半强形式效率
[34:24] Let me see. 我看看
[34:25] Whoever it was, he was fast, aggressive, sure-footed. 不管这人是谁 他交易的时候 快准狠
[34:28] You know I know Axe’s trading style better than anyone. 我是最了解阿克塞的交易风格的
[34:31] I’ve studied it. And this is him. I’m sure of it. 我研究过 这就是他 我敢肯定
[34:34] Uh-huh. 嗯
[34:36] Who put you up to looking, Mafee? 谁让你去留意的 玛斐
[34:38] No. No, this was on my own. 没有谁 我自己要找的
[34:41] But I didn’t want to, like, commit to the idea 但我不想在你没确认之前
[34:44] that it was him without running it by you. 就认定这是他做的
[34:46] I wasn’t going to tell anyone about it. 我没打算告诉任何人
[34:48] Wasn’t, you know, tasked. 你知道 也没有人让我留意
[34:59] – Oh. Hello. – Help me figure out – 你好 – 帮我查查谁让玛斐
[35:01] who asked Mafee to find Axe through Axe’s trades. 通过交易风格找到阿克塞的
[35:04] I did it. I need to reach him, but he’s gone to ground. 是我 我要找他 可他躲起来了
[35:07] So I figured he could track him, 所以我想着玛斐能找到他的踪迹
[35:09] and then you could bait him, using what Mafee knows. 然后你可以用这个线索引他出来
[35:10] No. No one could bait him. 不 他不会上当的
[35:12] And no way Mafee sees this if Axe didn’t want to be seen. 如果阿克塞想玩消失 玛斐找不到他的
[35:17] Just a sec. 等一下
[35:20] Ah, the Count Basie Orchestra 啊 贝西伯爵大乐团
[35:23] together again. 再度聚首啦
[35:25] Only the Count himself is missing. 只有伯爵本人缺席
[35:27] Here’s how I figure it. 我是这么想的
[35:29] You followed protocol, said he was unreachable, 你按计划行事 说找不到他
[35:33] then told him I wanted to connect 然后告诉他 我要联系他
[35:34] because you can reach him, 因为你的确知道怎么找他
[35:36] and then he had to have a little fun. 然后他就得出来搞搞事情了
[35:40] Did Mafee notice a certain signature trading style 玛斐有没有注意到能源板块出现了
[35:42] in the energy sector? 一种标志性的交易方式
[35:44] I was right! Fuck yeah! 我猜对了 棒呆
[35:46] I knew there was something about that guy. 我就知道这家伙有猫腻
[35:47] Chief on that. 果然没错
[35:48] I think the big guy just wanted to know how serious 我猜他只是想知道你到底
[35:52] you were about connecting. And now he does. 是不是真心要找他 现在他确认了
[35:54] I am tempted to engage in all of this, but not enough. 这个局挺有意思 不过我也不想参与
[35:57] I’m done with intrigue, with palace coups. 我厌倦阴谋诡计和宫斗大戏了
[36:00] I just want to keep building my war chest. 一心只想让我的本金越滚越大
[36:02] Just keep making money and strengthening my rep 使劲赚钱 努力提高我
[36:03] in this fucking business, 在这一行里的影响力
[36:05] which is becoming increasingly difficult 公司最近破事很多
[36:07] with the latest bullshit at the firm. 我的愿望越来越难实现了
[36:09] We’re not done talking about this. 我们正事还没说完呢
[36:11] We are for now. 现在说完了
[36:15] But it is weirdly perfect timing, Mafee, 不过 这个时机还真好 玛斐
[36:17] I’ll grant you that. 这一点我必须承认
[36:19] I’ve been thinking about you and your shop. 我一直在思考你和你公司的事
[36:20] Its demise, really. 它已经倒闭了 真的
[36:34] Wow. 哇
[36:38] Hello, Pop. 你好 老爸
[36:42] Oh, no, I will accept your congratulations for sure, 不 我当然会接受你的祝贺
[36:45] even as this is a small… 即便这只是一个小小的…
[36:47] Oh, I got another call coming in. 我有电话进来
[36:49] Let me get you back. 我待会儿打给你
[36:52] Eisen! 艾森
[36:53] Capital to hear from you, my good m… 很高兴接到你电话 我的好哥们…
[36:56] And thank you for letting me know you saw it. 谢谢你知会我
[36:59] Yes. 是的
[37:00] It is good to see that the right story is finally… 这是好事 真相终于…
[37:03] Uh, there’s my front door. 稍等 有人敲门
[37:06] Yeah. 好的
[37:07] Okay. 好
[37:10] Back to you soon, pal. 再联系 哥们
[37:15] Holy fuckballs. 万万没想到啊
[37:18] That Lucien Porter, he did it! 卢西恩·波特还真发表了
[37:20] – This piece… – Hmm. – 这文章… – 嗯
[37:22] this piece basically says 这文章基本就是在告诉大家
[37:23] you’re the Robin Hood of New York City. 你是纽约劫富济贫的民间英雄罗宾汉
[37:25] It says you were the only person in the city, the country, 在整个纽约 甚至是在全国范围内
[37:28] who risked personal welfare 只有你一人甘愿牺牲个人利益
[37:30] to try to put the crooked billionaires away. 誓将老奸巨猾的富豪们绳之以法
[37:32] Well, I was. 当时确实如此
[37:34] I am. 我现在也有这个决心
[37:36] You… 你…
[37:38] you acted surprised when Porter barged in. 波特闯进会议室的时 你表现得很惊讶
[37:41] But you weren’t, were you? 其实你早料到了 对吧
[37:43] Well, get to our age, nothing much surprises, does it? 到了这个年纪 还有什么值得大惊小怪的
[37:48] – If this gets momentum… – Sure. – 如果这种势头持续… – 当然
[37:50] If everything lined up just so, 如果事随人愿
[37:53] if this really was the time for me to assume my rightful pl… 那我重新履职的时机就到了…
[37:59] The message that Porter is putting out in the world, 波特的文章告诉了公众
[38:01] that the very government I was supposed to be working for 我为了政府兢兢业业地工作
[38:05] instead fought against me to stop me from doing 而他们却阻止我去实现
[38:08] the exact thing the people wanted… 人民真正想要实现的目标
[38:10] They’re holding him up as a hero 人们都尊奉他为
[38:12] who actually does what he says. 言出必行的英雄
[38:14] arresting bad-faith actors of great wealth and power, 逮捕位高权重且富可敌国的坏家伙
[38:17] well, now who knows what could sprout from that. 现在谁又能知道这事的走向
[38:20] Students who got a taste of fairness 当学生们认为他们的贷款将被免除
[38:23] when they thought their loans would be forgiven 他们就会尝到公平的滋味
[38:25] might take to the streets! 食髓知味之后就会上街抗议
[38:28] I could see your Al Sharptons and your Nicole Wallaces 我敢说民权领袖和电视主持人
[38:31] getting into the act. 也会加入行动
[38:33] Your Warrens, your Sanderses, your AOCs. 包括沃伦 桑德斯 科特斯这样的人
[38:38] All righteously outraged 都会义愤填膺地站出来表示
[38:40] that a true champion who tried to carry their fight 一位与他们统一战线 想要继续战斗的真正斗士
[38:40] 被罢免的纽约检察官罗兹 向亿万富翁发出声讨
[38:43] was snuffed out. 被扼杀了
[38:45] This might make that same champion 而样一来 这位斗士就可能
[38:47] into the kind of public hero who’s very hard to keep down. 成为公众英雄 打不倒压不垮了
[38:53] Yeah, and even harder to prosecute. 想要起诉这样的人 就会难上加难
[38:56] The president’s going to let the State of New York decide 总统已经决定 纽约州应当自行裁定
[38:59] whether this case against Mr. Rhoades is warranted. 对罗兹先生的指控是否合理合法
[39:01] So you set all that up, too, didn’t you? 所以这是你下的套 对吧
[39:04] It’s gonna happen. 这些都将成为现实
[39:06] Once again, I think it’s fair to say it won’t surprise me. 再说一次 我并没有感到意外
[39:31] I have a spot in my pod if you’re interested. 如果你感兴趣 我这边需要一个人
[39:33] I’ve clocked some of your trades. I like what I see. 我注意到了你的几笔交易 很不错
[39:35] Okay, rad. I’ve come to see you are a many-sided figure. 好极了 我能看出来你挺全能的
[39:38] I mean, more than the eyes and ears first. 意思就是你内涵很丰富啦
[39:41] – Uh, cool. We’ll join you. – Yeah, cool, where do we…? – 太棒了 我们加入 – 是的 我们在哪…
[39:44] There’s one seat available. 只有一个名额
[39:45] One. 一个
[39:47] Both of us together, or neither. 我们俩必须同进退
[39:53] I’m gonna go with neither. 那我两个都不要
[39:55] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[39:59] That was really heartening, the way you backed me. 你能支持我 真是让我太振奋了
[40:01] It reminded me of seventh grade 让我回忆起了七年级的时候
[40:03] when I was the new kid in the cafeteria and… 我第一次进学校食堂 之后…
[40:05] Save it, s’il vous plaît. That’s French. 够了 打住 刚那个词是法语
[40:07] Hold the roll, you two. 你们俩 保持住
[40:09] We’re not accepting this new reality. 新的条件我们不接受
[40:10] Find a place to post up for the moment 找个地方坚持一会儿
[40:12] until I can talk to Prince. 等我跟普林斯说上话
[40:16] Pod next to us is open. 我们旁边的地点是开放的
[40:18] We can compare notes. 我们可以交流心得
[40:20] Yeah. I know what it’s like being a bird without a nest. 对 我知道孤鸟离巢的感觉
[40:24] It sucks. 真不好受
[40:26] Mmm. 行吧
[40:29] In my envisioning, 我的设想是
[40:31] this isn’t like a hierarchal thing. 咱俩之间不分上下级
[40:33] This is just like two guys making decisions together. 这是两个人在一起做决定
[40:36] Two alphas. 强强联合
[40:37] Pearl and Clyde in the Knicks backcourt together. 就像黑珍珠和克莱德在尼克斯担任后卫
[40:39] Earl “The Pearl” Monroe sacrificed ten points a game “珍珠厄尔”门罗到了纽约
[40:41] to come to New York. 均分都下降了十分
[40:43] I mean, he went from being the leader of the team 我的意思是 他本来是队长
[40:45] and top scorer in the league 也是联盟最佳得分手
[40:47] to being the third option on Clyde’s team. 却成了克莱德队里的第三人选
[40:49] Do you want me to be the third option on Michael Prince’s team? 你想让我成为迈克尔·普林斯团队的第三人选吗
[40:51] They won championships, Mark. And with all the good 那俩球员得了冠军 马克
[40:54] that you’re doing with the drug thing… 而且你在什么药品上的业绩也不错
[40:55] The drug thing is Cost Plus Drugs. 那叫平价药房
[40:58] If you’re going to run for the top slot, 如果你想担任更高的职位
[41:00] if you’re going to run the press gauntlet, 如果你想禁得住媒体的压力
[41:01] you’re going to do that. 就得跟我联手
[41:03] I’m just putting it out there that we could do it together. 我只是想表达 我们可以一起共事
[41:06] Announce a year before anybody puts their VP list together. 比别人提前一年宣布副总统名单
[41:09] I take the bulk of the scrutiny, 大部分审查我来扛
[41:11] and we are kicking butt like Nick Bockwinkel 我们像博克温克和雷瘸子一样
[41:13] and Ray “The Crippler” Stevens. 来个大获全胜
[41:16] Look, I’m more a Terry Funk guy, but regardless. 我更喜欢特里·放克 但无论如何
[41:20] The only thing that matters more to me 我认为唯一比国家更重要的
[41:21] than my country is my family. 就是我的家人
[41:23] And there’s just no way I’m gonna put them 我不可能让他们跟着我一起
[41:24] through an election cycle. 去搞什么竞选
[41:26] Especially not to be your VP or anybody’s VP. 我也不愿意当你或者别人的副总统搭档
[41:30] But, you know, I really get the sense 但是 我也很清楚
[41:32] that you asked me up here just to find out 你叫我来 只是为了确认
[41:35] if I was gonna run against you. 我会不会和你竞争
[41:37] You really just wanted to confirm that the coast was 你只想确认一下 作为独立候选人
[41:39] clear for you to run as an independent. 参加选举的条件是否已经成熟
[41:42] Well, I’m not, and it is. 我不会 你的时机也正好
[41:44] But come on, Mike. 以后别这样了 迈克
[41:46] Next time, just call me and ask me. 下次直接打电话问我就好
[41:49] Save us both some time, okay? 这样咱俩都省事 好吗
[41:56] I assume you’ve seen this? 我想你已经看过这个了吧
[41:58] Ah, the epic tale of our city’s very own Eliot Ness. 纽约版艾略特·内斯的光辉事迹
[42:00] 查克·罗兹 意料之外的英雄罗宾汉
[42:01] Do you know where it will lead? 你知道这报道的最后走向吗
[42:02] Because I do. 因为我知道
[42:04] Into the annals of folklore. 这是要在坊间广为传颂的
[42:06] Which is not where I want to take my prosecution. 我可不想让我的诉讼案变成这样
[42:08] – No, it can’t be an accident. – I saw it going down. – 不 不可能是意外 – 我当时就在场
[42:10] It didn’t turn out the way I thought. 但事情没有按我预想的发展
[42:12] Isn’t that, like, Chuck’s specialty? 这不是查克最擅长的手段吗
[42:14] Look, we both want this guy found guilty, 听着 我们都希望这家伙能被定罪
[42:16] which is what you were promising to do. 你之前也是这么承诺的
[42:18] What is it you want me to do about it? 你想要我做什么
[42:19] You’re a brilliant player. 你应该很清楚这里面的玩法
[42:21] Make some of them bold moves. 这回就大胆一些
[42:23] Make the Bezos play. 试试贝索斯战略吧
[42:25] – Buy the paper? – Yeah! – 收购报社 – 是的
[42:27] But go farther than him. Kill stories like this. 你得更进一步 干脆让这种报道发表不了
[42:30] Have them write the opposite ones. 也可以让他们报导与事实相反的内容
[42:32] Yeah, a purchase like that doesn’t fit my needs right now. 收购报社跟我目前的需求不相符啊
[42:34] Nor does taking shrapnel for steering the editorial bent 我也不想因为左右了一家主流报的报道
[42:36] of a major paper. 而引来指责
[42:37] Oh, of course, I forgot. 当然 我没有考虑到这点
[42:39] Is it too soon to start calling you Mr. President? 我现在称呼你总统先生是不是太早了
[42:42] It is. But it’s not too soon for you to put Chuck away, 肯定早 但让你去搞定查克不算早了吧
[42:45] which is what you promised to do, 你之前承诺过要做到这一点
[42:47] instead of leaving openings for him to exploit. 结果你给他留下了可乘之机
[42:48] I don’t tell you what stocks to buy and when, 我不会告诉你什么时候买什么股票
[42:51] so you can save your dime-store critique 你也别在这里班门弄斧
[42:52] of my case-building, dude. 对我的案子指手画脚了
[42:57] Sorry to interrupt, but this 抱歉打扰了 但是
[42:59] is about business of the day. 这事今天得处理
[43:01] You were told to wait, to talk to Sacker and Scooter and Wags. 让你去跟塞克 斯科特 或者瓦格纳谈
[43:03] We did talk. 我们谈过了
[43:04] Guess it didn’t take. 应该是没谈拢
[43:06] We were told you wanted us to run your company, 我们得知你想让我们接手你的公司了
[43:08] so we need to talk to you about it. 所以需要和你谈谈
[43:09] I’m… I’m sorry about this timing, 很抱歉… 我来的不是时候
[43:11] but this is kind of urgent. 但这事有点急
[43:12] – If you could… – Yeah, yeah. – 你是否可以… – 是的 可以
[43:14] Thanks, Mike. 谢谢你 迈克
[43:15] Seems like everything’s running great for you. 看来你把公司经营得不错呀
[43:22] The whole idea was that you weren’t going to micromanage. 我明白你是不想事必躬亲
[43:24] This is macro. 这就是宏观管理
[43:26] The whole place, right? The structure of the place. 这么大个公司 得有自己的体系
[43:28] The physical plant. 具体的架构
[43:30] Within that structure, you two make the calls. 在这个体系中 你们俩来做决策
[43:32] – Stepped right into that one. – But you are right. – 直接进入正题 – 但你是对的
[43:34] This is an operations call, and we are operating the firm. 这是运营决策 我们要运营公司
[43:37] Except our square peg personnel 可是我们的员工都被逼的
[43:38] are getting muscled into round holes. 跟这个地方格格不入了
[43:40] This functioned perfectly in a separate… 之前分开运营时候 效果不错…
[43:42] I can’t… we can’t have two different vehicles. 不行 不可以分开运营
[43:45] It can’t appear that you have split focus, 不能让人以为你们一心二用
[43:47] – and you can’t have split focus. – Because you’re going to. – 你绝对不能分心 – 因为你要分心了
[43:49] I focus fully on whatever I’m looking at. 我要做的事 必须绝对专注
[43:50] And when those walls came down, 玻璃墙拆掉了
[43:52] you had to know they weren’t going back up. 就不能再装回去
[43:53] – So, what do you want? – Let me. – 所以 你要干嘛 – 我来说
[43:57] Taylor, Philip, 泰勒 菲利普
[43:59] this whole place needs to feel that it is looking to you two, 要让所有人感觉到 你们能靠得住
[44:03] and that you two are looking back. 而你们也不会辜负大家的期望
[44:04] A direct engagement. 面对面的交流
[44:06] And you know who else needs to feel that, 知道还有谁需要感受到你们的决心吗
[44:08] that you are wholly, 100% invested in making money, 感受到你们百分百投入到迈克尔·普林斯资本
[44:12] gobs of it, for Michael Prince Capital? 为公司赚大钱的决心
[44:15] Is that guy right there. 正是迈克本人
[44:18] It’s the one thing that will free him 只有这样 他才能有时间
[44:20] to go and get done that which he must. 去完成他自己的事业
[44:27] For all of us. 为了我们所有人
[44:35] What she said. 她说得对
[44:39] Fine. We accept the new conditions, but with a demand. 好吧 我们接受新的条件 但有个要求
[44:42] We need to make a key hire or two 我们需要雇佣一到两个关键人才
[44:44] of the kind of folks who understand 他们必须懂得
[44:45] that whole “Gobs of money” Thing. 怎样大把挣钱
[44:47] Especially in… even in the kind of markets 特别是 知道怎么面对
[44:48] we are dealing with now. 我们现在所处的市场
[44:49] I’ll meet your prospectives, 我会面试你们的潜在人选
[44:51] just to rubber-stamp… 先签下来…
[44:52] No way. Unless we fuck one up, 不行 除非我们搞砸了
[44:53] we hire who we want to fulfill our needs. That’s our condition. 不然我们想用谁就用谁 这就是条件
[44:56] And we need to be able to get time with you 当我们需要跟你商量的时候
[44:58] when we need counsel. Sacker is great. 你得出现 塞克很不错
[45:00] You’re great, Kate. As are Scooter and Wags. 你真的不错 斯科特和瓦格纳也不错
[45:02] But there are big decisions we will need 但有些重大决策我们需要
[45:03] the direct Mike magic on. 你本人来进行指导
[45:05] You’ll keep Wags and Scooter informed. 你可以随时寻求瓦格纳和斯库特的帮助
[45:06] And Sacker on anything legal or legal adjacent. 有任何法律或法律相关问题 就找塞克
[45:09] And I’ll make myself available weekly. 我会每周腾出时间来见你们
[45:12] But you two need to run this place profitably 但你们得好好让这个地方盈利
[45:14] while I work on banging this country back into shape. 而我则要保证这个国家恢复元气
[45:18] It’s been said one is either a hammer or an anvil. 人要么是刀俎 要么是鱼肉
[45:22] Good people have been the anvil for too long. 好人当鱼肉的时间太长了
[45:38] I know you’re tight with them, that you have relationships, 我知道你们关系很好 联系紧密
[45:40] and it’s no fun taking the position you have to on this. 你能守住立场也不容易
[45:42] But it’s necessary, and I appreciate it. 但这也是必要的 我很感激你的付出
[45:45] Hey, I’m your house counsel. 我是公司内部律师
[45:47] The gig is to protect you against all threats, 我的职责是保护你不会受到任何
[45:50] foreign and domestic. 来自内部和外部的威胁
[45:52] And I can’t get to where I’m going 只有你先达成了自己的目标
[45:54] until you get to where you’re going first. 我才能有发展空间
[46:02] You hear that shit? 你听到他的话了吧
[46:04] Hammer and anvil? 刀俎和鱼肉
[46:05] That’s fucking Hitler from Munich in ’29. 1929年希特勒在慕尼黑的讲话就有类似内容
[46:08] Is he hoping people won’t notice, 他希望人们注意到
[46:10] or that they will? 还是不注意到
[46:12] I’m not sure. 我不知道
[46:15] But we’ve got to figure this the fuck out. 但我们必须把这事弄清楚
[46:21] The jig is up The news is out ♪ 好事不出门 坏事传千里 ♪
[46:23] They’ve finally found me ♪ 还是被他们发现了 ♪
[46:26] The renegade Who had it made ♪ 制造它的叛徒 ♪
[46:27] Retrieved for a bounty ♪ 拿到了赏金 ♪
[46:29] – Working here! – It’ll only take a minute. – 我在工作呢 – 就占用你一分钟
[46:34] What the fuck? 什么情况
[46:36] I got to nail the doggy door shut. 看来我得把狗门钉上
[46:38] Your wife let us in. 你太太让我们进来的
[46:45] Who’s he, your dentist? 他是谁 你的牙医吗
[46:48] I don’t even know what that means. 你什么意思
[46:49] We’ve met, like, twice. 我们都见过两次了
[46:51] What happened? 什么情况
[46:52] You had a whole office and a company. 你之前有公司 有个像样的办公室
[46:54] Now you have a garage and a bathrobe. 现在怎么沦落到在车库穿浴袍办公
[46:56] If I think the word “Blowjob,” 如果我的脑海中蹦出”口交”这个词
[46:58] I want to be able to say the word “Blowjob.” 我希望我能毫无顾忌地把它说出来
[47:01] – Naturally. – You’re trying to be funny, – 当然可以 – 你说得轻巧
[47:03] but you get it, right? 但其实你们都明白 对吧
[47:04] I mean, the Street these days, 如今的华尔街
[47:06] it’s a woke fucking preschool. 就像个闹哄哄的幼儿园
[47:09] You miss rolling out mats for naptime 忘记铺开垫子午休
[47:11] and skip juice boxes once, it’s a major fucking felony. 忘记喝果汁 那可都是重罪
[47:14] You had culture problems at the office. 你是适应不了公司文化吧
[47:17] Culture. Ugh. 去他的公司文化
[47:19] You either earn, or you do not. 要么赚得盆满钵满 要么赔得一文不剩
[47:21] And you started losing your analysts, then your traders, 随后你的分析师走了 交易员走了
[47:23] and even your back office. 办公室没了
[47:25] Then your outside money. 外部资金也耗光了
[47:26] – Then, even Mafee. – He told you? – 最后玛斐也离你而去 – 他跟你说的吗
[47:28] I smelled it on him. 我看他那副样子就猜出来了
[47:30] Well, despite all that bullshizzle, 好吧 随便你们怎么说
[47:32] I’m still a gunslinger. 但我依然是个枪手
[47:33] And a gunslinger’s what we need. 我们正好需要一位枪手
[47:35] For what? 要枪手干嘛
[47:36] Philip and I run Michael Prince Capital together. 菲利普和我接管了迈克尔·普林斯资本
[47:38] Yeah, I heard something about that. 对 我都听说了
[47:40] Props to you. 干得不错
[47:42] We’re here to offer you a PM job. 我们想请你担任项目经理一职
[47:45] – Is that right? – Yes. – 真的吗 – 是的
[47:48] We’d start you off with your own book, 你可以独立管理账目
[47:49] 20% more capital under management than when you left. 能比离开时多拿百分之二十的资金
[47:51] Yeah, and what about the Great Gazoo over there? 那你们的大老板呢
[47:53] How long before he starts getting up in my business? 他打算什么时候开始对我指手画脚
[47:55] You mean Prince? He won’t. He left it to us. 普林斯吗 不会了 他把公司都交给我们了
[47:57] It’s true. He’s busy with other projects. 没错 他手上有其他事情要忙
[47:58] And while he did dictate overall expectations, 他确实制定了总体目标
[48:00] he leaves the strat and execution to us. 但具体的决策权和执行权在我们手上
[48:02] A lot of latitude. A lot of freedom. 纬度很高 非常自由
[48:05] Yeah, I know latitude means freedom in this context. 我听懂了 纬度是自由的意思
[48:12] Can I say “Blowjob”? 我能说”口交”两个字吗
[48:13] Yes, but not to anyone. 可以 不过别在人前说
[48:15] Yeah, not in anyone’s presence, 没错 不要对着任何人说
[48:17] but you can think it loud as you want. 你自己一个人的时候想怎样都行
[48:18] Then I pass. 那算了
[48:20] – So you’re happy here? – Like a pig in shit. – 你在这里开心吗 – 非常非常开心
[48:22] Blowjob, blowjob, blowjob! 口交 口交 口交
[48:25] The jig is up The news is out ♪ 好事不出门 坏事传千里 ♪
[48:27] They’ve finally found me ♪ 还是被他们发现了 ♪
[48:30] The renegade Who had it made ♪ 制造它的叛徒 ♪
[48:32] Retrieved For a bounty ♪ 拿到了赏金 ♪
[48:47] Now that’s my kind of approach. 我就这样被围追堵截了
[48:50] We were supposed to be in this together, 我们本来是同一战线的
[48:51] but you decided to go off-roading. 结果你单飞了
[48:53] Well, you made me ashamed to be seen in public. 你让我羞于在公共场合露面
[48:55] Divided my family. 让我妻离子散
[48:56] And you shut me out. 最后还把我拒之门外
[48:58] It created a vacuum of trust. 我们之间的信任已荡然无存
[49:00] Chuck, this is making my job harder. 查克 你让我很难办
[49:03] And you were the one who wanted to take him down 本来就是你
[49:05] – in the first place. – Yeah. – 想要扳倒他的 – 没错
[49:07] I am the one supposed to take him down. 我是想要扳倒他
[49:08] Or maybe I’ll do nothing. 或者我也可以按兵不动
[49:10] Either way, I won’t do it in custody. 无论如何 你不放了我 我就躺平
[49:13] Oh, my God. 老天爷
[49:15] You’re a student of history, so you know that Federal Hall 你是学历史的 你应该知道联邦大厦
[49:17] was the original seat of government in the colonies. 最开始是殖民政府所在地
[49:19] Sure. It’s where George Washington 没错 这里还是乔治·华盛顿
[49:22] took the first oath of office. 宣誓就职的地方
[49:23] Bunch of very conflicted men with a lot of flaws. 这些人内心矛盾 缺点也很多
[49:27] Lots. 很多
[49:28] To be sure. 是的
[49:30] But they were trying to transcend themselves 但他们倾力打造的一切
[49:31] with what they were doing in there, what they were building. 都是为了超越自我
[49:33] They weren’t doing it so that one day a bunch of plutocrats 他们尽心竭力 不是为了让一群财阀可以拥有
[49:37] could live with more power than the king they’d fled. 比他们逃离的君主更多的权力
[49:39] You set this whole thing up, didn’t you? 这都是你一手操控的 对吗
[49:41] Even though you were under a gag order. 尽管你还受封口令的限制
[49:44] Maybe for once, something just worked out. 也许这一次我能得偿所愿呢
[49:45] No. There are calls for your release all over the city. 不 现在全城的人都在呼吁释放你
[49:49] Politicians. Civic leaders. 政客 市政领袖
[49:51] There are goddamn marches being planned, 游行示威的势力正蠢蠢欲动
[49:53] making it real tough to empanel an unbiased jury. 这让我们很难安排公正的陪审团
[49:56] I’ve got the governor on my call sheet, 州长已经在我的通话名单上了
[49:58] and I have a feeling I know what it’s about: 我知道接下来该怎么做
[50:00] dropping the case against you. 撤销对你的起诉
[50:02] I were in your shoes, I’d tell them to fuck themselves. 如果我是你 我会让他们滚蛋
[50:05] Of course, we know where that attitude got me. 当然 这种态度给我惹了不少麻烦
[50:08] Bounced out of office. Twice. 让我两次惨遭罢免
[50:10] You’re making your only friend into your enemy. 你把自己唯一的朋友变成了敌人
[50:13] Not the first time. 反正也不是第一次了
[50:35] All right, you motherfuckers! 混球们 都给我听好了
[50:38] When that bell rings, I’m coming out of the gates 一开盘 我就会饥不择食地
[50:40] like I ain’t been fed for a week. 冲出大门
[50:42] Better try and stay with me 我劝你们最好跟上节奏
[50:43] or get ready to look real fucking bad 否则到了定薪的时候
[50:45] come comp time. 场面会很难看
[50:51] I’m not sure I like this. 我不喜欢这样
[50:52] Am I supposed to like this? 我应该喜欢吗
[50:54] Like you said, we had to give them something. 你也说过 得给他们一点发挥的空间
[50:56] This guy, though? 把这家伙招回来了
[50:57] I can’t have a whiff of how he used to do it. 真不知道他以前是怎么混下去的
[50:59] I can’t have it. 完全不知道
[51:00] I’ll be sure to keep him on a tight leash. 不过我一定有办法降住他
[51:02] Make it a choke collar. 把他管服帖了
[51:10] This smells good, doesn’t it? 好香啊 是吧
[51:14] – Hi, Chuck. – Nice to see you, Chuck. – 嗨 查克 – 很高兴见到你 查克
[51:16] – It’s great to see you. – Everybody’s talking about you. – 很高兴见到你 – 现在所有人都在谈论你
[51:18] Well, that’s good to hear. Thank you. 那可真是个好消息 谢谢你
[51:23] You seem to be enjoying yourself. 你看起来很高兴
[51:25] Well, you do the right thing for the right reason, 你只需要走好第一步
[51:27] the rest just seems to take care of itself. 接下来的事自会顺理成章
[51:30] It’s supposed to, yes. 的确如此
[51:32] – Hey, care to join us? – No. – 要跟我们一起用餐吗 – 不了
[51:34] I just, uh, came to drop off Eva’s bag. 我是来给伊娃送包的
[51:37] She left it at my place. 她把包落在我那里了
[51:38] She’s staying with you tonight. 她今晚住你那里
[51:40] – I have a thing came up at work. – You know, old days, – 我有工作要处理 – 你以前就算再忙
[51:42] busy as you were, you rarely missed a night with the kids. 也很少会错过和孩子们共度良宵的机会
[51:44] Old days. Yeah, well, a lot was different. 以前是以前 现在是现在
[51:47] Uh-huh. Bye. 回见
[51:58] Right this way, folks. 这边 各位
[51:59] I know, it’s impressive, isn’t it? 很特别的建筑 对吧
[52:01] – Very old. – It’s crazy. – 年代久远 – 不可思议
[52:03] Keep together for a good look at the tower. 大家好好看看这座塔
[52:06] At various times a prison, 在不同的历史时期 这里曾是监狱
[52:09] a fortress, a royal residence. 军事堡垒 皇家宫殿
[52:13] For hundreds of years, 几百年来
[52:14] this was the start of a procession 前往威斯敏斯特教堂
[52:17] to Westminster Abbey 参加新任君主加冕仪式的仪仗队
[52:18] for the coronation of a new monarch. 就是从这里启程
[52:21] Stirring spot, isn’t it? 真是个令人激动的地方 不是吗
[52:29] And I think I understand why you picked it. 我知道你为什么要选在这里了
[52:33] But I was surprised this was the meet. 不过我很意外你选了这里见面
[52:39] I thought I’d have to take a longer flight to see you. 我还以为要见你得去更远的地方
[52:41] Maybe blindfolded, 也许还会被蒙上眼睛
[52:43] so I couldn’t lead them back to you, even under duress. 这样就算受到胁迫 我也没法带他们找你
[52:46] Well, you know, geopolitics is fluid. 地缘政治不会一成不变
[52:51] Early in the conflict, 俄乌战争初期
[52:52] Ukraine wanted Javelin anti-tanks, other things. 乌克兰想要标枪反坦克导弹什么的
[52:56] Western governments weren’t able to get them there first. 西方政府根本做不到
[52:58] You? 是你办成的
[53:00] Structured the deal. 我安排了这场交易
[53:03] Took care of the financing. Arranged a friend… 解决了资金问题 让一个朋友
[53:05] a guy you would not expect… 一个你想不到的人
[53:07] to find and deliver the actual arms. 找到并运送真枪实弹
[53:11] Bought me a great deal of goodwill 让我在整个欧洲大陆有了声望
[53:13] all across the continent, EU and here. 包括欧盟 还有这里
[53:15] Who’s better than you at seeing something like that 谁能比你更擅长分析这种事
[53:17] and figuring out how to make a trade of it? 并想出交易方案呢
[53:19] Your guy Prince must be better, right? 你的普林斯就可以 不是吗
[53:23] Don’t call him my guy. 别这么叫他 他不是我的什么人
[53:26] Even for you, that’s harsh. 听你这么叫他 我心里不好受
[53:28] You’re at that company every day. 你每天都去公司上班
[53:29] He must be doing something right. 说明他也不是一无是处
[53:31] I didn’t come over here for the cracks. 我不是来听你耍嘴皮子的
[53:32] I came over here for your help, Bobby. 我是来寻求你的帮助 博比
[53:35] Walk away. 离开吧
[53:36] Not how I roll. 这不是我的风格
[53:39] We built that place, you and me. 公司是你我一手创立的
[53:42] If I leave… 如果我走了…
[53:43] Look, it’s still intact, for now. 现在公司的情况是还不错
[53:45] But it won’t be if the guy who’s running it 但如果掌权者不转变他的方式
[53:47] keeps going the way he is. 它迟早会有崩塌的那一天
[53:48] The people won’t be intact. 到那时员工们会散了的
[53:50] What am I supposed to do, fix it? 那我应该怎么做 改变这一切吗
[53:52] It’s not just the firm I’m worried about. 我担心的不仅仅是公司
[53:55] I’m worried the damage he’s going to do 我还担心他的所作所为
[53:57] is even greater outside. 会对外部造成更大的破环
[53:58] But, yeah, let’s… let’s start with figuring out 不过 我们还是得先解决内部问题
[54:00] how we protect the thing that we made. 保护好我们的心血
[54:05] If that’s why you’ve come, you’re not alone. 如果你是为这个来的 那你就不是一个人
[54:17] Well, shit. 好吧
[54:20] Look what we have here. 看看都有谁来了
[54:22] Luke, Leia, and Chewie. 卢克 莱雅 还有楚伊
[54:27] All that’s missing is Han and the Millennium Falcon. 就差汉和千年隼号飞船了
[54:34] I guess that’s where I come in. 那就由我来弥补这个空缺吧
[54:45] 深切怀念查尔斯·科佩尔曼 本片执行制片人布莱恩·科佩尔曼的父亲 音乐家 音乐制作人 商界大亨
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme