时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We’re flipping the paradigm. | 我们在转换经典模式 |
[00:07] | Our investors will have to prove their worth. | 我们的投资方要证明他们的价值所在 |
[00:09] | As a company. As human beings. | 作为公司 作为人类 |
[00:11] | You talk a big game, | 你嘴上说这是一盘大棋 |
[00:12] | You talk a big game, | 你嘴上说这是一盘大棋 |
[00:12] | but every move you make | 但你的每次行动 |
[00:14] | comes from a personal pain so deep, | 都源于你内心深处的痛苦 |
[00:15] | you can’t even recognize it. | 你甚至察觉不到 |
[00:17] | Stay out of the apartment until I clear my shit out. | 我理清这些事情之前 别在这儿呆着 |
[00:18] | Stay out of the apartment until I clear my shit out. | 我搬走之前 别回到公寓去 |
[00:20] | Not every day the top legal officers of this state | 可不是天天有机会能见到最高法律官员 |
[00:24] | Pop up on my calendar. What’s on your mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[00:26] | Welcome to Michael Prince Capital, Kate. | 欢迎来到迈克尔·普林斯资本 凯特 |
[00:28] | Where do I work? | 我的工位在哪里 |
[00:29] | Wherever you want. | 哪里都行 |
[00:30] | I see beyond the woman who stood up for | 我能看出 在这个为无法辩解的海鲜诈骗案 |
[00:32] | an indefensible seafood scam | 挺身而出的女人表面之下 |
[00:35] | to the better person lurking beneath. | 是位一直潜藏起来的好人 |
[00:37] | So you came here to yell at me? | 所以你就来吼我吗 |
[00:38] | I came here… to hire you. | 我是来…雇佣你的 |
[00:41] | Trying to impress you. | 不是为了吸引你 |
[00:42] | Hire you. How am I doing? | 雇佣你 我做的怎么样 |
[00:44] | I sometimes think about what I could do at a place | 我时常想在这个速度和权力共存之地 |
[00:45] | built for speed and power. | 我能做些什么 |
[00:47] | I’d like to get Philip Charyn out of here. | 我想让菲利普·恰伦离开这里 |
[00:49] | You kept your nephew out of the Prince Companies for years. | 你多年来一直不让你的侄子进入普林斯资本 |
[00:51] | I win this round. | 这轮我赢了 |
[00:53] | Philip, I’m doubling the book you had at your old place. | 菲利普 我会给你加一倍帐 |
[00:55] | – Thanks, Mike. – Tuk, I’m zeroing you out. | – 谢了 迈克尔 – 图克 你的归零了 |
[00:57] | You’ll service Philip for now. | 你暂时给菲利普打下手 |
[00:59] | And I’m here to get what I’m worth. | 我来这儿得我应得的 |
[01:00] | And I’m here to get what I’m worth. | 我来这儿得我应得的 |
[01:01] | Get a load of that. | 看看这个 |
[01:03] | The real version will be up at the opening ceremony in ’28. | 真正的版本将在2028年的开幕式上亮相 |
[01:06] | The real version will be up at the opening ceremony in ’28. | 真正的版本将在2028年的开幕式上亮相 |
[01:06] | Well, uh… | 那个… |
[01:07] | Both of us serve the people, | 我们都为人民服务 |
[01:09] | and Mike Prince’s grand plan, it doesn’t really serve them. | 但迈克尔·普林斯的宏大计划没法惠及百姓 |
[01:12] | And Mike Prince’s grand plan, it doesn’t really serve them. | 但迈克尔·普林斯的宏大计划没法惠及百姓 |
[01:12] | I may need a little more convincing. | 这可说服不了我 |
[01:34] | The OPTO car. | 一人控制车 |
[01:36] | The OPTO car. | 一人控制车 |
[01:37] | The cutting edge of metropolitan underground transportation. | 大都市地下交通的时尚前沿 |
[01:41] | Door closure to departure time, cut in half. | 关门到出发 时间减半 |
[01:42] | Door closure to departure time, cut in half. | 关门到出发 时间减半 |
[01:45] | Requires only one driver. | 只需要一位司机 |
[01:47] | Silent braking mechanics to reduce noise. | 静音装置 降低噪音 |
[01:48] | Silent braking mechanics to reduce noise. | 静音装置 降低噪音 |
[01:50] | And clean air-conditioning and heating system. | 还配备干净的空调和暖气 |
[01:53] | American-made. | 统统美国制造 |
[01:54] | American-made. | 统统美国制造 |
[01:55] | Best part: I’m buying. | 最好的在于 是我买的 |
[01:56] | A thousand new Jetson cars, | 数千辆新款杰斯顿车 |
[01:58] | courtesy of Mike Prince. | 都由迈克尔·普林斯提供 |
[02:00] | Courtesy of Mike Prince. | 都由迈克尔·普林斯提供 |
[02:00] | New Yorkers will be riding in style in time | 纽约会坐在时代潮流前线 |
[02:02] | for the 2028 games. | 通往2028奥运会 |
[02:03] | And you’ll be the hero to take them there. | 那你就是把它带到那儿的大英雄了 |
[02:06] | And you’ll be the hero to take them there. | 那你就是把它带到那儿的大英雄了 |
[02:06] | No. | 不 |
[02:07] | The Governor of New York will be. | 纽约州长才是英雄 |
[02:10] | If you act | ♪要是你的行动♪ |
[02:12] | If you act | ♪要是你的行动♪ |
[02:12] | As you think | ♪追随你心♪ |
[02:14] | The missing link | ♪消失的衔接♪ |
[02:15] | Synchronicity | ♪协同一致♪ |
[02:17] | A connecting principle | ♪连接的原则♪ |
[02:18] | A connecting principle | ♪连接的原则♪ |
[02:19] | Linked to the invisible | ♪与无形相连♪ |
[02:21] | Almost imperceptible… | ♪却无法察觉♪ |
[02:24] | Almost imperceptible… | ♪却无法察觉♪ |
[02:25] | Who even let this fucking Prince guy | 谁允许那个该死的普林斯 |
[02:27] | get away with buying himself a subway system? | 买下了地铁系统 |
[02:29] | You’re the guy supposed to protect the working man, | 你理应保护工人 |
[02:30] | You’re the guy supposed to protect the working man, | 你理应保护工人 |
[02:30] | accordin’ to the pamphlet. | 手册上说了 |
[02:32] | I’m that working man. | 我就是那个工人 |
[02:34] | The men of my union are those working men. | 我工会里的兄弟也是 |
[02:35] | Voting working men. | 有投票权的工人 |
[02:37] | Boy, you don’t leave much unsaid, do ya, Ton’? | 老兄 你差不多都说到了 |
[02:39] | I will as soon as you tell me | 我要你立刻告诉我 |
[02:41] | how you can sit there and let this fucking Prince guy… | 你怎么能好端端坐在这里 让那个普林斯 |
[02:42] | How you can sit there and let this fucking Prince guy… | 你怎么能好端端坐在这里 让那个普林斯 |
[02:43] | – He isn’t. – Dave, meet Tony Plimpton. | – 不是他 – 戴芙 来见见托尼·普林普顿 |
[02:46] | He runs the Transport Workers Union, | 他负责交通工人工会 |
[02:48] | He runs the Transport Workers Union, | 他负责交通工人工会 |
[02:48] | and he never visits me when he’s happy | 每次只要我做的不好 他必然会大驾光临 |
[02:50] | with my performance. Now why is that? | 这是为什么呢 |
[02:53] | You know, my dad always said, | 你知道的 我父亲总说 |
[02:54] | You know, my dad always said, | 你知道的 我父亲总说 |
[02:54] | “People forget the pat on the back | “人们总是忽略褒奖 |
[02:55] | but they remember the kick in the ass.” | 却牢记羞辱” |
[02:57] | You should make that the union motto. | 你应该把这个当作工会宣言 |
[02:59] | I would, ‘cept our motto is, | 我会的 但现在的是 |
[03:00] | I would, ‘cept our motto is, | 我会的 但现在的是 |
[03:00] | “Take no shit from nobody’s second-in-command.” | “不要听二把手的废话” |
[03:02] | – Don’t you go at her. – Let him step to me, | – 别凶她 – 要来就来啊 |
[03:04] | see how he handles a Bobo Brazil Coco Butt… | 瞧瞧他和波波巴西谁头更铁 |
[03:06] | No head-butts. No foreign objects. | 别在这儿比脑袋硬了 都自己人 |
[03:08] | No shots to the solar plexus. | 别在这儿你死我活的 |
[03:12] | Now, specifics, please. | 现在 详细说说 请说 |
[03:14] | My guys in the rail yard caught a glimpse of this new OPTO | 我的人在铁路场上瞟见这台新的一人控制车 |
[03:16] | being delivered. | 正在运输 |
[03:17] | Subway car. | 地铁车厢 |
[03:18] | Subway car. | 地铁车厢 |
[03:20] | Fancy motherfucking beast, and this guy Michael Prince | 狂拽酷炫的怪兽 然后这个迈克尔·普林斯 |
[03:22] | wants to gift a thousand of them to the city. | 要给纽约捐赠数千辆 |
[03:24] | Wants to gift a thousand of them to the city. | 要给纽约捐赠数千辆 |
[03:24] | Oh, boy, no limit to the benevolence of a man | 老兄 如果大善人想让奥运落地这个城市 |
[03:27] | who wants the Olympics to come to New York. | 他的善意挡都挡不住 |
[03:29] | Yeah, well Mr. Benevolence is gonna destroy my union. | 但这位大善人会毁了我的工会 |
[03:30] | Yeah, well Mr. Benevolence is gonna destroy my union. | 但这位大善人会毁了我的工会 |
[03:32] | Each car has one less driver. | 要是每辆车都少一位司机 |
[03:33] | That’s a thousand of my men out of work. | 我们成千的人就要失业 |
[03:35] | The next generation won’t use any. | 下个时代甚至一个都不需要 |
[03:36] | The next generation won’t use any. | 下个时代甚至一个都不需要 |
[03:37] | That’s a death knell. | 给我们敲丧钟了 |
[03:39] | And today’s not a good day to die, | 如果今天不解决 |
[03:40] | and tomorrow would suck, too. | 明天更糟糕 |
[03:42] | And tomorrow would suck, too. | 明天更糟糕 |
[03:42] | So, we need you to do for us what you did for the doormen. | 我要你像为门卫做的那样 为我们做些事 |
[03:47] | We… | 是我们 |
[03:48] | We… | 是我们 |
[03:48] | my new Deputy Dawg, Dave Mahar, and I | 我的新副手 戴芙·马哈尔和我 |
[03:50] | can block this purchase | 能阻止这场买卖 |
[03:52] | and save the fine men and women | 然后拯救运输工会里的工人们 |
[03:53] | of the TWU. And we will. | 我们会的 |
[03:54] | Of the TWU. And we will. | 我们会的 |
[03:59] | Yeah? Yeah, that’s it? | 呃…就这样吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah? Yeah, that’s it? | 呃…就这样吗 |
[04:01] | You sound disappointed. | 听起来你不满意 |
[04:03] | Well, you know, I like the yelling part. | 好吧 你知道我喜欢掷地有声的那种 |
[04:05] | – But, okay. – I’m sure you’ll find a way | – 但…好吧 – 我相信你总能有机会 |
[04:06] | – But, okay. – I’m sure you’ll find a way | – 但…好吧 – 我相信你总能有机会 |
[04:06] | to hector me again. | 再来骂我一顿 |
[04:09] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 多谢 – 没事儿 |
[04:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:16] | You disapprove, yet took my side. I like that. | 你不赞成 但还是站我这边 我喜欢 |
[04:18] | You disapprove, yet took my side. I like that. | 你不赞成 但还是站我这边 我喜欢 |
[04:18] | That’s what a Deputy Dawg does. | 这就是副手该做的 |
[04:20] | But, now that we’re alone, | 现在只有我们两个了 |
[04:22] | convince me how a thousand pristine subway cars | 你说说为什么这几千辆崭新的地铁车厢 |
[04:24] | convince me how a thousand pristine subway cars | 你说说为什么这几千辆崭新的地铁车厢 |
[04:24] | aren’t a net positive for the city | 不能给这座城市带来百分百的利益 |
[04:27] | compared to the shitbox I just rode to work. | 和我上班坐的那个破车比起来 |
[04:29] | Not to mention the Olympics. | 先不说奥运会 |
[04:30] | Not to mention the Olympics. | 先不说奥运会 |
[04:30] | And why Mike Prince is in your sights? | 你为什么把迈克尔·普林斯当眼中钉 |
[04:32] | Because he is a robber baron, | 因为他是个强盗男爵 |
[04:34] | and what he is engaging in is just the latest form | 他现在做的 |
[04:36] | and what he is engaging in is just the latest form | 他现在做的 |
[04:37] | of noblesse oblige. | 只是新版的贵族义务 |
[04:39] | Trying to help people to further his own ends, | 通过帮助别人达到自己的最终目的 |
[04:41] | whatever they may be, while he enjoys ten thousand… | 不管是什么 他可以享受比别人 |
[04:45] | A hundred thousand times the resources any of them do. | 多百倍千倍的资源 |
[04:48] | A hundred thousand times the resources any of them do. | 多百倍千倍的资源 |
[04:49] | It’s like Branson in space. | 就像布兰森上太空 |
[04:51] | You’re familiar with the original term for pirate, | 你应该很熟悉海盗的术语 |
[04:54] | You’re familiar with the original term for pirate, | 你应该很熟悉海盗的术语 |
[04:54] | “Hostis humani generis.” | “人类的敌人” |
[04:55] | “Enemy of all mankind.” | “人类的敌人” |
[04:57] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[04:58] | Beyond any legal protection | 越过法律保护 |
[04:59] | and prosecutable by any and all. | 避开任何可能的起诉 |
[05:00] | And prosecutable by any and all. | 避开任何可能的起诉 |
[05:01] | It’s what I’ve come to know Mike Prince is, | 这就是我了解的迈克尔·普林斯 |
[05:04] | and those like him. | 以及和他一样的人 |
[05:06] | and those like him. | 以及和他一样的人 |
[05:06] | You will too, no doubt. | 你之后会知道的 肯定的 |
[05:08] | So let’s find a way to take his toy trains away. | 让我们想个办法弄走他的小火车 |
[05:12] | So let’s find a way to take his toy trains away. | 让我们想个办法弄走他的小火车 |
[05:12] | Start with your predecessor. | 从你的前任开始吧 |
[05:19] | Is Chuck trying to rattle you? | 查克还烦你吗 |
[05:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:22] | Or them looking for intel. | 或者他们在找情报呢 |
[05:23] | Go, and try to get and not give. | 去吧 尽量争取消息 别泄露信息 |
[05:24] | Go, and try to get and not give. | 去吧 尽量争取消息 别泄露信息 |
[05:28] | Watch your six. | 注意身后 |
[05:29] | Always. | 我会的 |
[05:30] | Always. | 我会的 |
[05:49] | Nice spot for a meet. | 见面的好地方 |
[05:50] | Right across from the most dangerous crossroads | 正对着纽约几百年以来 |
[05:52] | in all of New York for a hundred years. | 最危险的十字路口 |
[05:54] | In all of New York for a hundred years. | 最危险的十字路口 |
[05:54] | Mulberry Bend, sure. | 茂比利湾 确实 |
[05:55] | Dead Rabbits, the Roach Guards, the Whyos, | 死兔子 蟑螂护卫 街头混混 |
[05:57] | the Five Pointers, all the Gambinos, | 五分帮 甘比诺家族 |
[06:00] | all of them used that corner to meet and hatch crimes. | 都在这个角落见面计划犯罪 |
[06:03] | You sending me a message, | 你是在给我传达什么信息吗 |
[06:05] | Or does Chuck already have you planning murders? | 还是说查克已经让你计划谋杀了 |
[06:06] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[06:08] | Did you plan any for him? | 你给他计划过吗 |
[06:10] | I’m actually visiting my mom. | 我其实是来见我妈妈 |
[06:12] | She still lives in a third-story walk-up | 她依然住在那个我长大的 |
[06:14] | above that restaurant over there, where I grew up. | 只有楼梯的三楼家里 就在餐厅那边 |
[06:16] | Won’t let me move her to Florida. | 不让我把她搬去佛罗里达 |
[06:18] | Anyway, thanks for meeting. | 总之 谢谢你来见我 |
[06:20] | I always try and connect with my predecessor, | 我一直喜欢和我的前任交流联系一下 |
[06:22] | See where the IEDs are buried too close to the surface. | 看看有什么隐藏的陷阱 |
[06:25] | Also for help understanding the legal arguments | 也帮你了解一下前任的案子都是 |
[06:28] | Your predecessor was planning to make? | 怎么计划的吗 |
[06:30] | Unfinished cases, yes. | 未完成的案子 是的 |
[06:32] | If you can tell me your intention on these, | 如果你能告诉我你的意图 |
[06:33] | how you visualized the win, | 你计划如何赢下这些案子 |
[06:36] | Then maybe I can clumsily finish the job. | 或许我能笨拙的完成这些案子 |
[06:38] | I wrote questions in the margins. | 我在边上写了我的问题 |
[06:40] | You’d still be the one getting the win. | 赢了依然是你的胜利 |
[06:42] | I’m just the relief pitcher on these. | 我只是负责在最终协议上签字 |
[06:43] | And you’re gonna get the save? | 你会得到拯救案子的功劳吗 |
[06:44] | Are you saving me? | 你在救我吗 |
[06:46] | Seems you’ve already saved yourself, haven’t you? | 看起来你已经救了你自己了 |
[06:54] | Sure. I’ll look. | 好吧 我会看的 |
[06:56] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[06:57] | Well, I wish I had the time for more history | 我也希望我有更多时间 |
[07:00] | of the Lower East Side, but the pace where I’m at, | 听你讲东区的历史 但是我现在的工作状态 |
[07:02] | you know, you’ve been in the private sector. | 你知道的 你也在私人辩护方面有经验 |
[07:03] | – Yes. – Guess I never really | – 是啊 – 感觉我 |
[07:06] | appreciated how time-consuming the everyday bureaucracy was | 在离开政府职位之前从来没意识到 |
[07:07] | until I left government work. | 每天的官僚主义有多花费时间 |
[07:09] | Where I’m at now, things need to happen | 我现在 事情发生的 |
[07:11] | At the speed of light, which suits me. | 和光速一样快 很适合我 |
[07:12] | I will have these couriered back to you soonest. | 我会尽快把这些看完找快递送回给你那里的 |
[07:14] | I appreciate the kindness. | 谢谢你的善良帮助 |
[07:16] | It’s not kindness. I want those wins! | 不是善良 我想赢 |
[07:24] | Advisory Board sent word that they’re excited about | 咨询委员会说他们对奥运会的 |
[07:26] | the branding utility of the games. | 品牌适用度很满意 |
[07:28] | But with expenditures against current capital | 但是根据现在的管理 |
[07:30] | – under management, that… – That if you’re serious | – 所需要的花费… – 如果你对这个 |
[07:33] | about this Bobby Bacala choo-choo train shit, | 什么火车是认真的的话 |
[07:36] | You’re going to need more cash coming in. | 你会需要更多现金 |
[07:37] | How much more? | 需要多少 |
[07:38] | Backstroking Scrooge McDuck levels. | 回到唐老鸭的级别 |
[07:41] | Scarcity has served us well. | 稀有一直是我们的长处 |
[07:42] | The Prince List is hard to get on. | 普林斯名单很难登上的 |
[07:44] | I don’t think we should change that. | 我觉得我们不该改变这点 |
[07:45] | There’s no point in playing Steve Rubell | 如果你让所有人都加入的话 |
[07:48] | If you let everyone in the club. | 那就不需要搞什么斯蒂夫·鲁贝尔行为 |
[07:48] | Their point is, they’re afraid the scarcity | 重点是 他们担心普林斯名单所带来的 |
[07:50] | that the Prince List created is going to kill it. | 稀有感会毁掉项目 |
[07:57] | – The point is… – Shh. | – 重点是… – 别说话 |
[08:00] | He’s doing a 360 and looking at the whole world. | 他正在内心纵观全世界 |
[08:00] | Let it happen. | 等一下 |
[08:06] | Yep. Yes. | 好吧 好的 |
[08:06] | I’ll consider new investors. | 我会考虑新投资商的 |
[08:08] | But it’s not open season, | 但是不是谁都行 |
[08:10] | And I’m not letting anyone in because I need to. | 我不会因为需要就让任何人加入 |
[08:12] | Want. Not need. | 想要 不是需要 |
[08:14] | Zero dog and pony. | 不要牛鬼蛇神 |
[08:16] | Just let people know we’re open to their calls. | 告诉大家我们接受他们的邀请 |
[08:18] | One step closer to delivering a privately funded | 距离私人资助的纽约奥运会 |
[08:20] | Olympics to New York. | 又进一步 |
[08:28] | How was your meeting with Ms. Mahar? | 你和马哈尔小姐的见面怎么样 |
[08:30] | It was a fishing expedition. | 只是试探 |
[08:31] | She got nothing. She’s good enough that I got nothing | 她什么都没有 但她也十分厉害 |
[08:33] | except the cute origin story | 我只套出了什么历史故事 |
[08:35] | and some quotidian notes on cases I left behind. | 以及我留下的案子的普通标注 |
[08:37] | No real sense of the ways that Chuck might come after us. | 感觉不到查克会攻击我们 |
[08:40] | She’s certain of herself; | 她很有自信 |
[08:42] | certain that she’s read you even when you know she hasn’t. | 很确信自己已经读懂了我 即使她没有 |
[08:45] | So we just need to be ready for anything. | 所以我们需要有应对一切的准备 |
[08:47] | Those are my standing orders since birth. | 这些是我出生来的日常 |
[08:50] | That feeling of frustration, | 那种沮丧感 |
[08:52] | that sense you can’t tell where they’re going to attack from, | 那种你不知道他们会从哪里开始攻击的感觉 |
[08:54] | it’s a good feeling. Helpful. | 是个好感觉 很有用处 |
[08:55] | So stay there if you can. | 所以尽量留在这种状态下 |
[08:57] | Then we’ll both be ready. | 这样我们就都准备好了 |
[09:24] | Dave. I just need another day with the files. | 戴芙 我还需要一天来弄文件 |
[09:26] | I will messenger them back first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就立刻寄回去 |
[09:35] | Can I have my phone back? | 我能拿回我的手机吗 |
[09:37] | I need you to be patient. | 我需要你的耐心 |
[09:40] | Let’s say you did something that people on Twitter | 比如你做了推特上的网民 |
[09:42] | or wherever didn’t like. | 不喜欢的事情 |
[09:44] | And you get ratioed, like he did. | 你被攻击了 和他一样 |
[09:48] | With Winch, I can get rid of all the bad comments, | 用”绞车” 我可以删掉恶评 |
[09:50] | the original posts, the copies made of it, everything. | 原始帖子 以及复制品 一切 |
[09:54] | The program’s impressive. And they need an influx of cash? | 项目十分厉害 他们需要大量现金吗 |
[09:56] | They do. Bonus points because they have no idea | 是的 附加的一点是他们不知道自己 |
[09:57] | what they are sitting on. | 手里是什么 |
[10:00] | Prince wants everyone to love the idea of the Olympics, | 普林斯想让大家都喜欢奥运会这个想法 |
[10:02] | but, I mean, obviously they are polarizing. | 但是 他们明显在两极分化 |
[10:04] | This app hides that chatter from social media. | 这个软件隐藏社交媒体的讨论 |
[10:07] | Suddenly, the games are Maroon 5. | 突然间 这个游戏就像魔力红乐队 |
[10:09] | Everyone likes them, and nobody knows how it happened. | 大家都喜欢 但是没人知道怎么喜欢上的 |
[10:13] | This is legit. | 这个是正规的 |
[10:15] | But it’s an add-on. | 但是一个附加程序 |
[10:17] | Quickly copied, which means it will quickly lose value. | 很容易复制 也就是说很快就会失去价值 |
[10:20] | So that’s… I’m sorry, | 所以… 抱歉 |
[10:23] | is this you rejecting my idea? | 这是你在拒绝我的想法吗 |
[10:26] | Huh. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | That’s not the choice I would have made but… okay? | 我不会做这样的决定但是… 好吧 |
[10:30] | You can invest in it and keep tabs on it, | 你可以投资然后随时关注 |
[10:32] | but it’s not for us as a company at this stage. | 但是这不是我们公司现在需要的东西 |
[10:43] | Prince List is open for new money. | 普林斯清单开放寻找新资金 |
[10:45] | Incoming calls only, no roadshow, no begging. | 只接受直接提议 不接受商演 不求情 |
[10:48] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[10:54] | I want to make an exception for my alma mater. | 我想给我的母校弄个特例 |
[10:56] | Getting them to sign on to the list would prove | 让他们加入你的清单会证明 |
[10:59] | That you lived up to the promise you showed back then. | 你兑现了你当时的承诺 |
[11:01] | Getting them would also be good business. | 也会是好的商业策略 |
[11:03] | So I find myself distracted, | 所以我感觉自己被分心了 |
[11:06] | Waiting for them to reach out. Considering calling them myself. | 等他们来联系我 又考虑自己给他们打电话 |
[11:08] | It’s an unpleasant situation. | 是个不舒适的境地 |
[11:10] | And you want me to alleviate your need, | 你想让我减轻你的需要 |
[11:12] | Make you care less. | 让你在乎的更少一些 |
[11:13] | Well, you can, can’t you? | 你可以 不是吗 |
[11:15] | I can. | 我可以 |
[11:18] | But I won’t. You need to sit in the discomfort | 但我不会这样 你需要保持在不舒适的境地 |
[11:20] | until you’re willing to do something you don’t want to do. | 直到你决定去做自己不想做的事情 |
[11:25] | Abandon them. | 放弃他们 |
[11:26] | That, or make the call. | 放弃 或者打电话 |
[11:31] | I’m not built for this. | 我不擅长这个 |
[11:36] | Philip wants to use Socratic elenchus | 菲利普想用苏格拉底的诡辩 |
[11:39] | to find the core beliefs within his decisions. | 从他的决定中找到核心思想 |
[11:42] | And then he critiques my debate style. | 然后批评我的辩论方式 |
[11:46] | I won’t keep doing this with you here. | 你在这的情况下 我不会说下去的 |
[11:48] | I mean, unless you think hearing my side of things | 除非你认为听我的想法 |
[11:50] | will change your opinion of me? | 会改变你对我的看法 |
[11:51] | Unlikely. | 很不可能 |
[11:54] | I know what I have in you. | 我知道你能做什么 |
[12:12] | I tell myself someday I’ll miss you barging in | 我有一天会怀念你和约翰·安德森 |
[12:12] | like the great independent John Anderson | 在1980总统竞选一样 |
[12:15] | in the ’80 presidential. | 闯进我的办公室的感觉的 |
[12:16] | He paved the way for Perot and… | 他为佩罗铺好了路以及… |
[12:18] | State your purpose. | 你来的目的是什么 |
[12:20] | Michael Prince is taking on investors. | 迈克尔·普林斯在找投资商 |
[12:22] | High-level. Exclusive. | 高端 专属 |
[12:24] | High-level. Exclusive. | 高端 专属 |
[12:24] | And I’m getting in. | 我要加入 |
[12:26] | Are you notifying me, or asking my permission? | 你只是告诉我 还是在询问我的允许 |
[12:28] | I’ll be your man on the inside, | 我会成为你在他们内部的人 |
[12:31] | your Johnny Fedora. | 你的约翰尼·费多拉 |
[12:33] | You’re reading those books to Willow? | 你现在给小柳读这些书了吗 |
[12:35] | Soon. | 快了 |
[12:36] | Soon. | 快了 |
[12:37] | One, Prince would never fall for something so obvious. | 第一 普林斯不会踩这么明显的坑 |
[12:40] | And two, you’re a zero short of Prince List-worthy. | 第二 你还完全不够格进去普林斯名单 |
[12:43] | I can hear there’s a three | 我能听出来还有个第三 |
[12:45] | just dying to be spoken out loud. | 即将脱口而出 |
[12:47] | Three is, | 第三是 |
[12:49] | Fedora hunted Feramontov to avenge his parents’ deaths, | 费多拉是为了给父母报仇而追杀费拉蒙托福 |
[12:52] | not to make himself feel relevant again | 而不是为了再次刷存在感 |
[12:53] | and make some coin. | 和赚钱 |
[12:55] | You don’t know shit about subtext | 你对情况毫不知情 |
[12:57] | or how this could help you. | 或这信息对你有什么用 |
[13:01] | – Are you escorting me out? – Oh, I am not. | – 你要护送我出去吗 – 并不是 |
[13:03] | You know the ingress, you know the egress. | 你如何进来的 就如何出去 |
[13:16] | Prince is taking on new investors for his titular list. | 普林斯在扩充他的投资者名单 |
[13:20] | Opening up to finance the train, that would be my guess. | 我猜是为了那些火车融资 |
[13:23] | He needs money, and you want to cut off his funding. | 他需要资金 而你想要切断他的资金来源 |
[13:25] | That seems petty and limiting. | 这看起来太小题大做和目光短浅了 |
[13:28] | I want grand. | 我想要壮观的 |
[13:30] | And useful to the city. | 对城市有帮助的 |
[13:35] | Where are we on stopping the sale? | 现在阻止这项交易的进度如何 |
[13:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:47] | Oh. You want to be invited in. | 噢 你想被请进屋来 |
[13:50] | We could do this right here. | 在这谈也行 |
[13:51] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道你要干什么 |
[13:53] | So, come in, and we can decide from there. | 那进来吧 我们可以进去再说 |
[14:06] | You want to say the place looks nice, | 你想要这地方看起来好一点 |
[14:08] | but it is entirely unchanged since you were last here. | 但实际上这里从你上次来就没变过 |
[14:11] | And you? | 你呢 |
[14:13] | The same. | 也是一样 |
[14:15] | I have something for you… | 我有东西给你 |
[14:17] | A hundred million ready to rock in the markets, | 准备好投入市场的一亿美元 |
[14:20] | from just the kind of investor Prince wants. | 来自普林斯想要的那种投资者 |
[14:26] | I think maybe not staying so long. | 我没想久留 |
[14:30] | Do you know Leon Sherald? | 你认识里昂·雪拉德吗 |
[14:32] | Ex-NFL star. Activist. | 前美国职业橄榄球大联盟球星 活动家 |
[14:34] | Jim Brown without the weekends at the Playboy Mansion. | 周末不会待在花花公子别墅里的吉姆·布朗 |
[14:36] | And newly minted hero of the at-home workout obsessed: | 是一个家庭锻炼的品牌的新晋代言人 |
[14:40] | The Combine. | 品牌为”组合” |
[14:41] | I’m working with him, | 我在和他合作 |
[14:43] | and he wants to get on the Prince List. | 他想进入普林斯名单 |
[14:45] | – I don’t… – You do. | – 我不… – 你可以 |
[14:47] | You have sway. | 你有影响力 |
[14:49] | And you can use that sway to speak to Prince about Leon. | 你可以依靠这影响力和普林斯谈谈里昂 |
[14:54] | I know the list is open. | 我知道普林斯想要更多投资者 |
[14:55] | Just get him in the room. | 就安排个会面 |
[14:57] | He’ll do the rest. | 他会搞定剩下部分 |
[15:00] | I’d be grateful. | 我会十分感谢 |
[15:03] | I’ll mention it. | 我会跟他说说 |
[15:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:06] | It is nice that we can be transactional | 能和你做交易挺好的 |
[15:08] | and not let our emotions get in the way. | 而不谈及感情 |
[15:11] | Saying it out loud like that’s a little weird… | 这么打开天窗说亮话还是有点奇怪的… |
[15:18] | but sure. | 但也行 |
[15:28] | Even when I was playing, | 即使是我还在打比赛的时候 |
[15:30] | it was rare for an athlete to speak out. | 运动员都很少发声 |
[15:32] | But I felt like I had an obligation. | 但我觉得这事我的义务 |
[15:34] | Why I told the sneaker company call the first shoes Obligato. | 所以我让鞋商命名我的第一双鞋为”义务” |
[15:37] | And then you were off and running. | 然后你就继续做生意了 |
[15:38] | I was, and it worked because I always won. | 是的 而我也因此所向披靡 |
[15:41] | Or won enough. | 或是说 赢够了 |
[15:43] | I saw that… | 我能看出来… |
[15:44] | that once I was in people’s homes, | 当我去到别人家里 |
[15:46] | I could push them, | 我能激励他们 |
[15:48] | get them to be active, | 让他们动起来 |
[15:49] | more active for the cause. | 变得更好 |
[15:51] | You wanna look hot in your bikini? Bet. | 想要穿着比基尼的自己更加性感 没问题 |
[15:53] | Use The Combine. | 使用”组合” |
[15:55] | Oh, and, by the way, | 噢 同时 |
[15:56] | you just supported liberation. | 你还支持了自我解放 |
[15:58] | – You found a lever. – Yeah. | – 你找到了一个杠杆支点 – 是的 |
[16:00] | And, like when I played, I delivered. | 就像是我打球的时候 我说到做到 |
[16:02] | Those classes, they kick ass. | 那些学生 他们都很厉害 |
[16:05] | Talk about the takeover. | 谈谈那收购 |
[16:07] | We’re a week away from gobbling up | 还有一周 我们就能把竞争对手 |
[16:09] | a competing system, | 全部吞并 |
[16:10] | which means we’ll have complete control | 意味着我们对整个综合家用锻炼市场 |
[16:12] | over the entire integrated home workout landscape. | 能够实现垄断 |
[16:14] | There’s about to be a Combine in every home | 全世界每家每户 |
[16:16] | all over the world. | 都会有”组合”产品 |
[16:18] | And I’d like my net worth to be… | 而我想要把我的资产 |
[16:21] | to be invested by people who share my values. | 交给志同道合的人来帮我投资 |
[16:31] | The brush-off, so quick? | 听完了 这么快 |
[16:34] | Well, | 好吧 |
[16:36] | you’ve wasted my time. | 你浪费我的时间 |
[16:38] | And his. | 和他的时间 |
[16:39] | They did neither. | 两者皆非 |
[16:41] | This is me welcoming you on to the Prince List. | 我是在欢迎你的加入 |
[16:46] | Oh! Well then! | 噢 那太好了 |
[17:08] | The man who keeps his promises | 那个信守承诺 |
[17:10] | and even dispatched Axelrod. | 还打败了阿克塞尔罗德的男人 |
[17:11] | Oh, he’s firmly in my rear-view. | 往事不要再提了 |
[17:14] | What is in front of me | 现在在我面前的是 |
[17:16] | is this $2 billion donation from Mike Prince | 迈克尔·普林斯向我们的地铁系统 |
[17:19] | to our subway system. | 捐出的的二十亿元 |
[17:21] | I find myself befuddled. | 我很困惑 |
[17:22] | And you’re here to be de-befuddled? | 然后你来是想要解惑 |
[17:24] | Well, state budgets are not open to donations. | 州政府预算不接受捐款 |
[17:27] | That’s how we prevent billionaires | 为的是防止亿万富翁 |
[17:29] | from buying undue influence. | 来获取不正当的影响力 |
[17:30] | That donation was cleared by every lawyer we could find. | 我们所有律师都认为这笔捐款没有问题 |
[17:33] | And the MTA by-laws clearly state | 而大都会运输署也依法声明 |
[17:35] | that they can accept any donation, | 他们可以随时接受任何人的 |
[17:37] | gift or grant from anyone at any time. | 捐款 礼物或是拨款 |
[17:41] | Just because they can doesn’t mean they should. | 可以不等于应该 |
[17:43] | Well, that is inarguable. | 这是无可争论的 |
[17:45] | Oh, nothing is inarguable. | 没什么是无可争论的 |
[17:47] | That’s why I continue to thrive. | 所以我才能继续风生水起 |
[17:50] | So, you’re accepting the donation, | 所以 你是要接受这笔捐款 |
[17:52] | tainted as it may be, | 不顾其潜藏的问题 |
[17:54] | and giving him the chance to lean on the city | 让他有机会按照自己的想法 |
[17:56] | per his own whims? | 摆布这个城市 |
[17:58] | Find me a legal reason to refuse it, | 给我个法律上拒绝的理由 |
[18:00] | and I will slap Michael Prince across the face | 那我会在他踏进门来那瞬间 |
[18:02] | the second he walks through my door, | 赏他一巴掌 |
[18:04] | just for the fun of it. | 就为了好玩 |
[18:06] | Until then… | 在此之前… |
[18:14] | Wheels down in Indianapolis, 12:30, | 十二点半飞机到达印第安纳波利斯 |
[18:16] | meeting at Indiana A&M 1:30 p.m. | 和印第安纳农工大学的会议是下午一点半 |
[18:19] | We’ll continue to review candidates while you’re gone. | 你不在的时候 我们会继续审查候选人 |
[18:21] | Got a tip from a regulator. | 从监管部门拿到的小道消息 |
[18:23] | Seems there’s an unholy alliance forming | 似乎运输工人工会在和州检察长 |
[18:25] | between the transpo workers and AG’s office. | 结成一个邪恶联盟 |
[18:27] | You didn’t discuss this with Rhoades’s new you, did you? | 你没跟罗兹手下 你的继任者讨论这事吧 |
[18:32] | Right. | 行 |
[18:34] | Head of the TWU, Plimpton, knows Chuck. | 运输工人工会的会长普林普顿 认识查克 |
[18:35] | Not hard to see the AG took that opening to mess with our play. | 不难预料州检察长会这么搞我们的计划 |
[18:39] | Transport workers get to certify all new cars | 运输工人可以以安全操作为由 |
[18:41] | for safe operation. | 对所有的新车进行认证 |
[18:43] | But now they’re insisting they won’t certify yours. | 而现在他们坚持不会给予认证 |
[18:44] | No cert, no union members to drive them. | 没有认证 也就没有工会成员去驾驶 |
[18:47] | Governor Sweeney needs the union | 州长斯威尼需要工会 |
[18:48] | no matter how locked in we are with him. | 不管他和我们的约定如何 |
[18:50] | So we gotta fix it. | 所以我们要解决这问题 |
[18:52] | How is leadership going to sell this to the drivers? | 领导人会如何说服这些司机 |
[18:54] | Fewer drivers means job loss. | 岗位减少意味着失业 |
[18:55] | Yep. And less need for signaling staff, | 是的 而且也不需要那么多的信号工人 |
[18:57] | putting a quarter of their employees out of work. | 导致四分之一的工人下岗 |
[18:59] | The union’s going to force the city to reject your gift. | 工会会强迫市政府拒绝这礼物 |
[19:02] | Unless? | 除非 |
[19:03] | Two roads. | 两个方法 |
[19:05] | You can either buy their love or render them obsolete. | 贿赂或是淘汰他们 |
[19:07] | Obsolescence takes time, and we have none, | 淘汰需要时间 而我们没有时间 |
[19:08] | so I recommend buying them with a retraining | 所以我建议通过一个再培训计划 |
[19:11] | and job expansion program. | 还有职位扩张计划贿赂他们 |
[19:13] | – That sounds expensive. – Oh, it will be. | – 听起来会是很大一笔支出 – 确实会 |
[19:15] | Offer them whatever you can, and do it fast. | 给他们开出最好的条件 尽快拿下来 |
[19:20] | Isn’t this getting too expensive to be worth it? | 这钱花得是不是有点不值当 |
[19:22] | Not until the torch is lit in Manhattan. | 只要奥运火炬能曼哈顿亮起 |
[19:24] | No other way to everything you want? | 就没有其它办法了吗 |
[19:26] | No. And no. | 没有 我们别无它选 |
[19:38] | – Stuart. – Michael Prince. | -斯图尔特 – 迈克·普林斯 |
[19:40] | I loved and hated seeing you on my schedule. | 跟你约见真是让人喜忧参半 |
[19:42] | The one because of everything you mean to this place, | 喜是因为你的身份和地位为学校带来的益处 |
[19:44] | the other because you’re going to ask me a question, | 而忧则是因为你马上就要对我提出你的要求 |
[19:47] | and I am going to say no to it. | 而我马上要拒绝它 |
[19:53] | In the past, when the school | 以前 学校拒绝投资我的基金 |
[19:55] | refused to invest in my Fund, well, it was private equity, | 尚且有理有据 毕竟那是私募基金 |
[19:58] | and you have rules about long-term lock-ups. | 你们也有关于长锁定期的规定 |
[20:00] | But this is a hedge fund and… | 但这次的是对冲基金 而且… |
[20:01] | I’m up on all of that. | 我个人是完全同意的 |
[20:03] | I looked to find a way to say yes. | 我也想过办法怎么接受你的投资 |
[20:07] | You have 2.9 billion that could be better managed. | 你有29亿美元可以得到更好的规划 |
[20:09] | I’m finally in the position to do just that. | 而我终于可以帮到你了 |
[20:11] | – Seems an easy yes. – Isn’t even my call. | – 我看不到拒绝的理由 – 不是我说了算的 |
[20:14] | We have a Board of Endowments. They follow guidelines. | 我们的捐赠基金委员会按规矩办事 |
[20:17] | Your new fund is too new, not well enough established. | 你的基金太新了 不够成熟 |
[20:21] | By-laws ask for a two-year track record. | 章程里要求有两年的运行记录 |
[20:24] | They won’t see you. | 他们不会见你的 |
[20:26] | No matter how long I wait? | 我等多久都不行 |
[20:27] | No matter. | 等多久都不行 |
[20:30] | I know you well enough to know that you are masking | 我了解你 知道你在极力隐藏 |
[20:32] | shock and disappointment. | 震惊和失望 |
[20:34] | There’s some Indiana John Mellencamp | 还有印第安纳的约翰·梅伦坎普式愤怒 |
[20:37] | anger happening, too. | 也在其中呢 |
[20:38] | But when I fight authority, authority does not always win. | 但一般我和权威对上时 权威不总是赢家 |
[20:41] | No one’s fighting here. | 这不存在输赢 |
[20:43] | Feels like a beatdown to me. | 但我感觉挺挫败的 |
[20:45] | I’m the most accomplished alum Indiana A&M has ever had, | 我是印第安纳农工大有史以来成就最高的学生 |
[20:47] | and I’m ready to make you a lot of money. | 而且也已经准备好让你们大赚一笔 |
[20:49] | More than I can even donate. | 盈利会比我能捐赠的数目还大 |
[20:50] | It makes no sense to refuse me. | 我没理由受到拒绝 |
[20:52] | Academia is not logical. | 学术界不是讲逻辑的地方 |
[20:55] | No, but it is fear-ridden. | 但它懂趋利避害 |
[20:58] | You can’t want me stumping to replace you | 你也不想我换掉你 |
[21:00] | and the entire Board of Endowments. | 和一整个捐赠基金委员会吧 |
[21:04] | What would make you hesitate to do that? | 那你为什么迟迟不动手 |
[21:07] | A fair shot. | 公平竞争的机会 |
[21:09] | Let’s get the Board to New York. | 带委员会来纽约吧 |
[21:11] | You get ’em on the plane. | 你把他们带上飞机 |
[21:12] | I’m going home to craft a winning argument. | 我回家准备一套无懈可击的演讲词 |
[21:14] | If, after that, they pass, | 种种努力后 如果他们依然不同意 |
[21:17] | I accept it. | 那我接受 |
[21:22] | Who’s eating what? | 吃什么 |
[21:25] | I guess I’ll do the salmon. | 我吃三文鱼吧 |
[21:27] | Sauce on the side. | 酱分开装 |
[21:29] | – Please and thanks. – Good call. | – 辛苦了 多谢 – 好 |
[21:30] | Tuk, add a salmon to the order for your buddy here. | 图克 帮这位老兄点一份三文鱼 |
[21:32] | And I need you down there four minutes before | 而且得在商家备餐完成前四分钟下去 |
[21:34] | they say it’s ready so it gets back here piping. | 这样他就能吃上热乎的了 |
[21:36] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[21:37] | Oh, he has to… | 噢 他要… |
[21:39] | I mean, I thought… | 我是说 我觉得… |
[21:40] | We don’t really. | 不用这样吧 |
[21:42] | – I can just go get the food. – It’s fine. | – 我可以自己去取餐 – 没事的 |
[21:44] | He’s going after he transcribes this earnings call. | 他抄完这份收益报告就去 |
[21:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:53] | Come meet Sarah Gallagher with me this afternoon. | 下午跟我一起去见莎拉·加拉赫 |
[21:55] | – Gallagher Nanotech? – One of the few people | – 加拉赫 纳米科技的吗 – 她是名单上少数 |
[21:57] | on the list who merit inclusion. | 值得入伙的人之一 |
[21:58] | She’s brilliant, like if Fran Lebowitz | 她很睿智 像弗兰·勒波维茨一样 |
[22:00] | actually had something new to say, | 总能拿出新东西来做文章 |
[22:02] | and she’s considering dropping a chunk of | 而且她正在考虑把一大笔钱 |
[22:03] | her fortune into our coffers. | 投入我们的金库里 |
[22:05] | Why do you need backup to close an investor? | 跟投资人套近乎为什么还要找后援 |
[22:07] | If you can’t gin up enough fire for the pitch, | 你鼓动人心的功力还不够的话 |
[22:10] | just do what I do… | 就像我一样 |
[22:12] | Watch a playlist of Al Pacino speeches | 看看阿尔·帕西诺在《挑战星期天》 |
[22:14] | from Any Given Sunday, Scent of a Woman. | 和《闻香识女人》里的演讲片段 |
[22:15] | Always does the trick. | 大部分时候都很管用 |
[22:17] | Not lacking enthusiasm.Sarah doesn’t like | 不是热情的问题 莎拉不满足于浅尝辄止 |
[22:19] | to just skim the surface. She wants a deep dive. | 她是会刨根问底的人 |
[22:21] | That means I need someone who speaks engineering to do that. | 所以 我需要一个真正懂行的人来做这件事 |
[22:24] | Sure thing. I’ll be there. | 没问题 我会去的 |
[22:26] | It wasn’t a yes/no question. | 这是命令 没有你选择的余地 |
[22:28] | Five-thirty. Conference room. | 五点半来会议室 |
[22:29] | Hoo-ahh! | 是 |
[22:37] | There’s no easy way to do this, | 这话挺难讲出口的 |
[22:39] | so I’m just going to go ahead and do it: | 所以我决定直接说了 |
[22:41] | We’re signing off on the new subway cars. | 我们准备签字同意新地铁的使用了 |
[22:45] | You came to me, Tony. You asked me for help. | 是你找上我的 托尼 你向我寻求帮助 |
[22:48] | I started to make moves. | 我才开始采取行动 |
[22:50] | And now I’m in this complicated and no doubt successful campaign | 而现在我已经走到复杂但无疑能成功 |
[22:54] | to stop the purchase, and you’re bailing? | 阻止收购的这一步 你却说你不玩了 |
[22:57] | We have our reasons. | 我们是有理由的 |
[22:59] | We’re prepared to create a $500 million fund | 我们准备设立5亿美元的基金 |
[23:01] | to help with recovery from redundancy and skill training. | 来补贴你们在裁员和技能培训中的损失 |
[23:08] | Please tell me the union behind | 别告诉我橡胶扫帚罢工运动下成立的公会 |
[23:10] | the Squeegee Strike was not satisfied by re-education. | 得到再教育这么一点甜头就满足了 |
[23:14] | We were wary. | 我们很谨慎 |
[23:15] | But they threw in a kicker. | 但他们使出了杀手锏 |
[23:16] | And we invite you to invest | 我们还邀请你们 将公会的资金 |
[23:18] | the union’s money with us. | 加入到我们的投资里来 |
[23:19] | To be on the Prince List. | 加入到普林斯的名单中来 |
[23:21] | You’ll be the only union in this round. | 你们会是本轮投资里唯一的公会 |
[23:23] | Bring your pension plan to us, we’ll make you so much money, | 把退休金计划带来 我们让你赚得盆满钵满 |
[23:25] | you’ll forget subway cars ever had two drivers, | 相信我 你很快就会忘记地铁需要两个司机了 |
[23:27] | and you’ll be looking to hire one for your Bentley. | 你要考虑的是为你的宾利招一位司机了 |
[23:30] | This is a really good offer, and normally I would say yes, | 真是诱人的条件 通常来说 我没理由拒绝 |
[23:33] | but our pension fund is mixed in with other | 但我们的退休金计划还牵涉到其他人 |
[23:36] | New York City employees. | 其他为纽约市工作的雇员们 |
[23:37] | Police, Housing Authority. | 警局 房产局 |
[23:39] | CUNY. | 纽约市立大学 |
[23:41] | The rest. | 其他人 |
[23:43] | I can’t speak for them. | 我没办法替他们做决定 |
[23:45] | But you can convince them. | 但你可以说服他们 |
[23:46] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[23:49] | You cannot set a man on a task | 你不能把一个人拉下水 |
[23:52] | and then abandon him because of temptation. | 又因为受到利诱而抛弃他 |
[23:54] | No. That’s giving in to the devil at your elbow. | 你完全就是屈服于眼前的魔鬼了 |
[23:57] | Satan or angel, the other unions are in too. | 不管撒旦还是天使 其他公会也逃不掉了 |
[24:00] | They didn’t hardly need convincing. | 说服他们一点也不难 |
[24:02] | It’s like when a female teacher | 这种情况就像一位女教师 |
[24:04] | takes a 16-year-old male student for a ride. | 邀请一位16岁的男学生上车兜风 |
[24:06] | Not much in the way of enticing needs to happen | 她甚至不需要暗示什么 |
[24:08] | ’cause it’s all the kid’s been after anyway. | 因为这正是那孩子所渴望的 |
[24:13] | Teacher still goes to jail. | 但教师还是要进局子的 |
[24:15] | How often you think that one gets reported, Chuck? | 你觉得这种事被举报的次数多吗 查克 |
[24:19] | We’re signing off with Michael Prince. | 我们会跟迈克尔·普林斯签约 |
[24:28] | Transport workers aren’t going to stand with us. | 交通工人公会反水了 |
[24:32] | Prince swayed them with visions of sugarplums. | 普林斯许以重利 动摇了他们的立场 |
[24:35] | Let’s go to Tess Johnson. | 我们去找苔丝·约翰逊 |
[24:37] | Mayor’s Office can recall the lease on the subway lines. | 市长办公室可以撤回让渡地铁线的决定 |
[24:40] | She can, but why would she? | 她是可以 但她为什么要撤回 |
[24:42] | Proletariat win for the city. | 为了纽约 无产阶级要赢 |
[24:44] | A blow against billionaire overreach. It plays. | 打击权力过度扩张的亿万富翁 这是可行的 |
[24:46] | I think she’ll want to avoid grinding a city to a halt | 我觉得 她会尽力避免把刚恢复发展的城市 |
[24:49] | that just got moving again. | 置于可能停滞的境地 |
[24:52] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:54] | I like to move around when I know | 我喜欢走动一下 特别是在我知道大厦将倾 |
[24:57] | a building’s about to fall on me. Okay. | 而我还得给大厦垫背的时候 |
[25:00] | Okay, we claim donations of funds for training | 我们主张 接受以培训工会为目的的基金捐赠 |
[25:03] | to a union could be considered a bribe. | 也可以认定为受贿 |
[25:05] | But for the presence of Kate Sacker at Prince’s side, | 但因为普林斯那边有凯特·塞克在 |
[25:07] | we could succeed. | 我们可能会赢 |
[25:09] | But she’ll know how to rebut that argument in court. | 但她一定知道怎么在法庭上反驳我们的主张 |
[25:18] | See? | 怎么样 |
[25:20] | Moving helps, right? | 动起来好多了 对吧 |
[25:21] | Better than sitting on our asses. | 总比就这么坐着强 |
[25:46] | Scooter’s not coming? | 斯科特不来吗 |
[25:48] | He got pulled away by what, exactly? | 到底是什么事让他爽约了 |
[25:50] | I got the note. I was told to deliver it. | 我收到了这张纸条 有人让我把它送过来 |
[25:52] | I did not stop to read it along the way. | 我一路没停就送过来了 |
[26:07] | Sarah, hi. | 莎拉 嗨 |
[26:17] | Oh! | 噢 |
[26:27] | You’re ready to place me on the inside? | 你打算让我进内部名单了嘛 |
[26:30] | The world is an ever-changing place. | 世界瞬息万变 |
[26:31] | But, no, you’re still not getting tagged in. | 但很可惜 你还是进不去 |
[26:34] | But I am curious | 不过我好奇的是 |
[26:37] | how you knew the Prince List was opening up. | 你怎么会知道普林斯的名单开放了 |
[26:39] | Since the smiling chrome-domed bastard booted me, | 我被那个脑门锃光瓦亮的笑面虎踢出去后 |
[26:43] | I’ve kept close tabs. | 我就一直密切监视着他这边的情况 |
[26:45] | A constant, vigilant surveillance. | 时刻紧惕地监视着 |
[26:47] | Close enough to know what he’s doing, | 密切到他的一举一动都尽在你掌握 |
[26:49] | – but not entirely on the inside. – Not yet. | – 但没有内部消息 – 还没有 |
[26:51] | And without a source close to Prince, | 如果没有普林斯身边知情人士的帮助 |
[26:53] | you’ll just be guessing blind at his attacks and defenses. | 想要对付他就只能靠瞎猜了 |
[26:56] | Like that asinine board game | 就像我们玩过的傻叉桌游那样 |
[26:58] | you used to dragoon me into playing with you all the time. | 你以前总拖着我陪你玩 |
[27:01] | Stratego. | 陆军棋 |
[27:02] | A classic contest of battlefield strategy. | 经典的战略游戏 |
[27:05] | Oh, and you can’t tell me you’re still bitter | 别告诉我你还在因为从没赢过我 |
[27:07] | you could never win. | 而耿耿于怀啊 |
[27:08] | Children’s games are skewed to the child’s mind. | 儿童游戏就是给心态稚嫩的孩子玩的 |
[27:11] | I’ll put my money on Willow in two years’ time | 如果你还想再来一局 |
[27:14] | if you care for a rematch. | 这次我会把钱押在两年后的小柳身上 |
[27:15] | Oh, no doubt she’ll wipe the board with me. | 那毫无疑问她会把我打得落花流水 |
[27:17] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[27:19] | you can get me the names of the contenders | 你可以把普林斯那份名单上的 |
[27:22] | for Prince’s list. | 竞争者们的名字提供给我 |
[27:24] | As I am not a retriever, nor do I wish to be, | 我既不是 也不想成为你的探子 |
[27:26] | I will ignore the command | 所以我不会俯首听命 |
[27:28] | and assume you already know my friends | 而且我想你已经知道我的朋友们 |
[27:31] | are keeping me well-informed. | 一直在向我通风报信 |
[27:33] | I do, and if you’d share that information, | 我知道啊 如果你能把信息分享给我 |
[27:37] | that would be great. | 那就太棒了 |
[27:44] | Constant vigilance. | 时刻保持警惕 |
[27:46] | It is the only way. | 是唯一的办法 |
[27:48] | Clearly. | 当然了 |
[27:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:54] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[27:56] | I am grateful for your assistance. | 非常感谢你对我的帮助 |
[28:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:11] | You’re taking a class. | 你得去参加个课程 |
[28:13] | Okay. And why? | 好吧 那为什么呢 |
[28:16] | Because I know how to take all that | 因为我知道怎么能把 |
[28:18] | shiny new subway money away from Michael Prince | 迈克尔·普林斯那些新地铁的钱夺走 |
[28:20] | and give it to the people. | 还给人民 |
[28:32] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 动起来 动起来 |
[28:33] | Hurry! | 加快速度 |
[28:35] | Nice. | 好 |
[28:37] | Fifteen seconds between you and greatness. | 你离成功只有十五秒 |
[28:39] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 动起来 快点 快点 |
[28:40] | Whoo! Yes. | 太棒了 |
[28:42] | That’s what I’m talking about. That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要的效果 |
[28:45] | All right, vertical jump, touch the sky. | 好 垂直弹跳 想象自己伸手就能碰到天 |
[28:47] | Touch the sky. | 跟天空肩并肩 |
[28:49] | I want to see air between you and the ground. | 让我看到你们和地面之间的距离 |
[28:50] | That’s right. | 做得对 |
[28:52] | Yeah, good job, Britney. Good job, Carter. | 做得好啊 布兰妮 卡特也是 |
[28:54] | Good hustle, y’all. Good hustle. | 大家刚刚都做得不错 跳得好 |
[28:58] | Good. | 棒 |
[29:03] | That was intense. | 强度挺高的 |
[29:04] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[29:06] | I’m usually on my own, at home. | 我通常都是一个人在家锻炼 |
[29:08] | But I have to say this whole community thing | 但不得不说 这儿的整体环境 |
[29:11] | is way more inspiring. | 更让人觉得振奋 |
[29:13] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 噢 是呀是呀 |
[29:15] | I want to ask about something, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 我想在我买下十次课前 |
[29:16] | before I buy that ten-pack of classes. | 问你点事 |
[29:18] | Yeah, all right. Hit me. | 好啊 没问题 尽管问吧 |
[29:19] | I just heard that you’re making one of those alliances | 我听说你正在搞一个联盟 |
[29:22] | like when SoulCycle did that event for President… | 就像当时”灵魂单车”为总统举办的一样… |
[29:24] | That wasn’t SoulCycle as a company. | 那次不是以灵魂单车公司的名义做的 |
[29:26] | It was just one of their owners. | 是公司的某个东家做的 |
[29:28] | Who remembers? | 谁记得呢 |
[29:29] | I just know how bad it hurt them. | 我只知道产生了很严重的影响 |
[29:31] | It’s why I’m worried about you and the NYPD. | 所以我才担心你和纽约警局 |
[29:33] | Oh, that’s the last group that I’d throw in with. | 噢 那是我加入的最后一个团体了 |
[29:36] | In fact, I’ve divested this company entirely | 事实上 我已经把公司 |
[29:38] | of any organization whose values contradict mine. | 从所有与我价值观相悖的机构中撤资了 |
[29:40] | Except for the Prince List. | 除了普林斯的名单 |
[29:46] | I take this so seriously, | 我对这件事非常重视 |
[29:47] | I’ve convened my advisory board. | 还召集了咨询委员会进行了讨论 |
[29:49] | I will not have my money in the same fund as the cops. | 我不会把我的钱跟警察的放在同一个基金里 |
[29:52] | Transport workers, that’s one thing, but not cops. | 运输工人是一回事 但警察不行 |
[29:55] | My Combine-ers won’t have it, and I won’t have it. | 公司的员工们不会接受 我也不会接受 |
[29:57] | Dump their pension money, | 把他们的养老金从项目里撤走 |
[29:59] | or I’m going public. | 不然我就把这事儿公之于众 |
[30:01] | And I’m not going to be quiet about it. | 我不会保持沉默的 |
[30:03] | Police officers have a right to well-managed pensions. | 警察们也有权享受优质的养老金产品 |
[30:06] | They do. | 确实 |
[30:07] | Not all cops are bad, I get it. | 我知道并非所有的警察都很糟糕 |
[30:10] | But I will not have my money co-mingled. | 但我是不会把我的钱跟他们的混在一起的 |
[30:12] | I’ve already spoken to six other new Prince Listers. | 我已经跟普林斯名单上的另外六个人谈过了 |
[30:14] | If I walk, they will walk. | 如果我撤资 他们也会跟着撤 |
[30:16] | The problem with confidential lists is | 这份保密名单的问题在于 |
[30:18] | they don’t stay confidential. | 他们并未保密 |
[30:19] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们保密了 |
[30:21] | The Combine will not be said in the same breath as NYPD. | 组合公司不能和纽约警局相提并论 |
[30:26] | When a health and fitness brand is diluted by scandal, | 一个健康健身品牌一旦被丑闻败坏了名声 |
[30:29] | it ceases to have a clear and consistent message. | 它的形象就再也无法挽回了 |
[30:32] | And when that happens, the value of the brand, | 发生这种事 品牌的价值 |
[30:34] | it plummets. | 会一落千丈 |
[30:36] | That’s why you’re going to drop transport. | 所以你们得放弃运输工会 |
[30:44] | Do the smart thing. | 做点明智的决定吧 |
[30:50] | Mike, it’s time for moral leadership. | 迈克 该展示出你的道德领导力了 |
[30:52] | I agree with Jaclyn. | 我同意贾克琳说的 |
[30:54] | The world has changed. | 世道已经变了 |
[30:56] | And, frankly, I think, for the better. | 坦白讲 我觉得这样更好 |
[30:57] | I’m not deaf to the cause. I support it. | 我并不是充耳不闻 我是支持的 |
[30:59] | But I’ve never had a damn investor | 但我这辈子就没遇到过这种可恶的投资者 |
[31:01] | dictate terms to me in my life. | 冲着我发号施令 |
[31:03] | That goes back to when I was 19. I’m not starting now. | 我十九岁没遇到过 现在也没 |
[31:05] | The times shift, and we decide, | 时代变了 但决定权在我们手中 |
[31:09] | do we stay where we are? | 难道咱们就这样止步不前吗 |
[31:10] | And if we do stay, and they move… | 如果我们原地踏步 而他们一路高歌猛进 |
[31:13] | Mike, this could be existential. | 迈克 这问题可能事关公司存亡 |
[31:14] | Most times, there’s a path to integrating interests. | 大多数情况下都能找到利益共赢的法子 |
[31:17] | But here, it seems like the positions are zero sum. | 但这次看上去会是你死我活 |
[31:20] | I know all about not listening to people | 我知道在人们指责你做错了的时候 |
[31:22] | when they tell you that you’re wrong. | 要置若罔闻 |
[31:24] | But sometimes, in some circumstances, | 但有些时候 在某些情况下 |
[31:26] | you just gotta go along to get along. | 你得委曲求全 |
[31:29] | Or you’re going to be facing an exodus we can’t afford. | 不然大批投资者会撤资 我们承受不起的 |
[31:31] | I’m not planning on one unless it’s led by me. | 除非由我领导 否则我不打算这样做 |
[31:34] | No, we’re keeping everyone on the list, on the list. | 不 我们要把名单上的每个人都留住 |
[31:37] | This is on me. I walked him in here. | 包在我身上 是我把他领进门的 |
[31:39] | I’ll go get him straightened out. | 我会把他搞定的 |
[31:41] | Yes. Get him happy. | 好好哄他 |
[32:01] | So what’re we eating today? | 咱们今天吃点啥 |
[32:04] | I’m on a Q&A for Three Star Games’ earning call, | 我在为三星游戏的收益电话会议做问答 |
[32:07] | and this guy from Spartan-Ives | 来自斯巴坦·艾夫斯的这个家伙 |
[32:09] | asked about digital learning in NPCs. | 问了NPC的数字学习的事 |
[32:11] | Non-player characters. AI. | 非玩家角色 也就是人工智能 |
[32:14] | The characters in the game learn from the player | 游戏中的角色能向玩家学习 |
[32:17] | and make the game harder to beat. | 让游戏变得更难通关 |
[32:19] | Guy is geeking out. | 真是疯了 |
[32:21] | I think Spartan-Ives is about to make a major play. | 我认为斯巴坦·艾夫斯会搞出个大动作 |
[32:24] | – In games? – No. | – 在游戏里吗 – 不 |
[32:26] | In underlying AI. | 在底层AI算法上 |
[32:28] | Three Star contracted out to a company called 2RL Systems. | 三星外包给了一家叫2RL系统的公司 |
[32:32] | That’s some organic intelligence on your part. | 这就是你赋权和复原的智慧所在 |
[32:33] | Get me the trading desk. | 给我打开公开市场操作台 |
[32:35] | You’re going to make the play? | 你要拿下了吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah, it’s a great find in a space | 对 这个我没接触过的领域 |
[32:38] | where I’m underrepresented. You’re good at this. | 找的不错 你很擅长这件事 |
[32:40] | It’s what I was meant to do. | 我生来就该做这个 |
[32:43] | Much to my mother’s dismay. | 虽然我妈妈不太乐意 |
[32:45] | Yeah, I can’t help you with her. | 她的事情 我帮不了你了 |
[32:47] | But I’ll tell you this: | 不过我要告诉你 |
[32:49] | Don’t be beta. | 别低人一等 |
[32:51] | Ben Kim told me you wanted to go smaller. | 本·金告诉我你想交易额小一点 |
[32:54] | He owned the mistake. He’s a good friend. | 这是他不对 他是个好朋友 |
[32:57] | But you’ve got to make your own calls | 不过你要自己做决定 |
[33:00] | And live or die by them. | 为之生存或者毁灭 |
[33:01] | Like you just did. | 就好像你刚才做的一样 |
[33:02] | Now, what do you want to eat? It’s my day to pick up. | 你想吃什么 今天轮到我取了 |
[33:06] | I’m thinking Thai. But after we book the trade. | 我想吃泰国菜 不过先让我确认交易 |
[33:13] | I’m a fan. | 我很喜欢 |
[33:15] | Of your work here and in the public space. | 你在这里所做的 还有公众空间的 |
[33:18] | I usually have to spend time convincing people that doing | 通常我都需要花时间 去劝别人 |
[33:19] | what is right can live alongside what is profitable. | 做正确的事情和挣钱 不矛盾 |
[33:21] | I often use you as an example of just that. | 我经常用你作为一个例子 |
[33:24] | I appreciate that, | 谢谢 |
[33:25] | and I appreciate you coming down here. | 也谢谢你过来 |
[33:27] | The respect it conveys. | 你表达了尊重 |
[33:29] | But, um, | 不过 |
[33:31] | I’m not interested in whatever list of Prince-approved | 不过我对你来这里的原因 |
[33:34] | sweeteners that you came here with. | 普林斯认可的名单 不感兴趣 |
[33:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:36] | You don’t even want to peruse the menu? | 你都不想先了解一下吗 |
[33:40] | All I need from you | 我只需要你答应 |
[33:42] | is a promise that you’ll drop the union money | 你们放下工会的钱 |
[33:44] | so the cops drop along with it. | 这样警察也跟着放下 |
[33:45] | We can’t do that. | 我们做不到 |
[33:47] | And, if I am being honest with you, | 而且 如果我和你说实话 |
[33:48] | as a person who cares about justice, | 作为一个在意公平的人 |
[33:50] | I’m not sure that it is the right thing. | 我不确定这是正确的决定 |
[33:51] | As our clients, we can bring them to the table | 作为我们的客户 我们可以把他们聚在一起 |
[33:53] | to discuss real reform. | 讨论真正的变革 |
[33:55] | I’ve been down that road to nowhere. | 我走过那条不归路 |
[33:57] | They need to be cut from the herd. | 需要剔除他们 |
[33:59] | And you want to know how I know I’m right? | 你想知道 我怎么确定我没错 |
[34:02] | People are ready to follow me, | 他们已经准备好跟随我 |
[34:03] | and I didn’t have to ask them twice. | 我都不需要多问他们一次 |
[34:06] | – Maybe. – They followed you | – 也许吧 – 他们跟随你 |
[34:08] | because you told them if they didn’t, | 因为你告诉他们 如果他们不跟随 |
[34:09] | they were morally corrupt | 他们道德上有污点 |
[34:12] | And you’d tell the world about it. | 你会昭告天下 |
[34:12] | Burn ’em on social. | 通过社交网站毁了他们 |
[34:14] | That’s not leadership, it’s extortion. | 那不是领导力 是胁迫 |
[34:15] | Nobody cares about the why. | 没有人在意为什么 |
[34:17] | They just care that it happened | 他们只在意 一旦发生 |
[34:19] | and that they will be dragged in the public sphere. | 他们会被拉到公众层面 |
[34:22] | I’m right. | 我是对的 |
[34:24] | I have a platform, I have support. | 我有平台 大家支持我 |
[34:26] | And this isn’t a negotiation. | 没什么可以谈判的 |
[34:32] | You should consider sticking around for 6:15 boot camp. | 你可以待到六点十五 有个体能训练营 |
[34:41] | – I can. – You asked me for this. | – 我可以 – 你来求我的 |
[34:42] | He didn’t even qualify at a measly hundred mil, | 他的资质 根本都摸不到一亿的门槛 |
[34:44] | and I personally vouched for him and for you. | 我个人还给他 还给你担保了 |
[34:46] | And now he’s playing Woke Spartacus? | 他现在想做觉醒的斯巴达克斯 |
[34:48] | Well, when I asked you, | 我请求你的时候 |
[34:49] | I didn’t know we’d be throwing in | 我不知道我们会和 |
[34:51] | with state-sanctioned killers. | 国家批准的杀手 混在一起 |
[34:53] | I am not indifferent to the issue. | 我并没有漠视问题 |
[34:55] | But the carceral system isn’t going to change | 不过监狱系统不会因为 |
[34:57] | because one guy takes his toys and goes home. | 一个人弃权 就发生改变 |
[35:00] | Carceral system. | 监狱系统 |
[35:03] | Has a nice distancing effect. | 距离感真好 |
[35:04] | Perhaps you have that luxury. | 也许你能享受这种奢侈 |
[35:07] | Or maybe you just make that choice. | 也许你做了那样的决定 |
[35:09] | But we are going to do something about it. | 不过我们要做一些事 |
[35:12] | Or as much as we can. | 至少尽我们所能 |
[35:13] | Whilst doing that, why not figure out how | 你这么做的时候 为什么不想一下 |
[35:15] | we can satisfy his needs without us sacrificing capital? | 我们如何满足他的要求 而不需要我们牺牲资本 |
[35:18] | Because those things are in direct conflict. | 因为这两方面存在直接矛盾 |
[35:23] | It was nice to see you. | 见到你很好 |
[35:25] | Until it wasn’t. | 直到不想见到你 |
[35:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:42] | Sarah Gallagher called to say she’s thrilled to be | 莎拉·加拉赫打过来 说她十分激动 |
[35:44] | – on the Prince List. – Excellent. | – 能出现在普林斯清单上 – 很好 |
[35:45] | And she’s offered Philip a job as CTO. | 她还想给菲利普首席科技官的职位 |
[35:47] | You set me up. | 你给我挖了个坑 |
[35:48] | To close a deal for your boss, yes, I set you up. | 为了你老板达成交易 没错 我给你挖了个坑 |
[35:50] | If there were unintended consequences. | 如果有意想不到的后果 |
[35:52] | Entirely and completely intended. | 彻头彻尾 是故意的 |
[35:55] | You want me out of Michael Prince Capital. | 你想让我离开迈克尔·普林斯资本 |
[35:56] | I didn’t want you here at all, but you are. | 我根本不想让你进来 不过你还是来了 |
[35:58] | And while it wasn’t my plan, it wasn’t entirely unexpected. | 尽管不是我的计划 但也没有完全超乎意料 |
[36:01] | Sarah Gallagher’s company would be a better fit for you, | 莎拉·加拉赫的公司更适合你 |
[36:04] | and she knew that without me prompting her. | 即使我不引导她 她自己也知道这一点 |
[36:06] | No, no. You just don’t like me here, | 不 你只是不想让我待在这里 |
[36:07] | getting my hands soiled by that filthy continental currency. | 让我的双手埋在肮脏的大陆币里面 |
[36:09] | You are meant for better things than this place. | 比起待在这里 你能做更好的事情 |
[36:18] | Give us a moment. | 我们两个聊一下 |
[36:22] | I’m not taking that job. | 我不会接受那份工作 |
[36:24] | Walk it off. Now. | 你先出去 |
[36:37] | We know where this leads. | 我们知道结果指向哪里 |
[36:39] | We do. | 我们知道 |
[36:40] | I wanted to keep him out of here for as long as possible. | 我想让他远离这里 越久越好 |
[36:43] | And you did, and now he’s here. | 你之前也是这么想的 现在他却在这里 |
[36:46] | Because he is exactly the kind of talent | 因为他就是这里需要的 |
[36:48] | this place needs for where it’s going. | 那种人才 现在和将来 |
[36:50] | For after. | 以后的事 |
[36:52] | I will consult you, | 我会咨询你 |
[36:54] | and I will rely on you, | 我会依靠你 |
[36:56] | and I will trust you as long as you’ll ride with me. | 只要你和我并肩 我会相信你 |
[36:58] | But I can’t run my business to make you happy. | 不过我做生意 不是为了你高兴 |
[37:03] | I got confirmation that Legere and the Indiana A&M board | 我收到确切消息 莱热尔和印第安纳农工大董事会 |
[37:06] | are checked in at the Four Seasons. | 在四季酒店入住了 |
[37:08] | Cars drop them here at 8:30 a.m. for breakfast and the pitch. | 早上八点半 送他们来这里 吃早饭 看简报 |
[37:11] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好 |
[37:28] | Mr. Legere, welcome to Michael Prince Capital. | 莱热尔先生 欢迎来到迈克尔·普林斯资本 |
[37:30] | – Thank you. – Please follow me. | – 谢谢 – 请跟我来 |
[37:34] | You’ve all seen the pitch deck. | 各位都已经看过简报了 |
[37:36] | But let’s get beyond the numbers and the names. | 除了数据和名字之外 我们聊点别的 |
[37:39] | I’m from Indiana. | 我来自印第安纳州 |
[37:41] | Grew up there. Went to school there. | 在那里长大 在那里上学 |
[37:43] | I know your families. I know your histories. | 我了解你们的家庭 了解你们的历史 |
[37:45] | And, yes, I know your goals. | 没错 我也了解你们的目标 |
[37:49] | You want everything consistent, | 你们想要所有的事情稳定 |
[37:50] | and I appreciate that. | 我欣赏这一点 |
[37:52] | You see a 17% returns, year after year, | 年复一年 你们见到百分之十七的回报率 |
[37:55] | and you like it. | 你们喜欢这样 |
[37:57] | ‘Cause you’re not greedy and it’s reliable, | 因为你们不贪婪 这是非常可靠的一点 |
[37:59] | like Indiana corn being knee-high by the Fourth of July. | 就像印第安纳玉米在独立日会长到膝盖高 |
[38:03] | But I’m here to tell you, that’s not the world anymore. | 不过让我来告诉各位 世界已不再如此 |
[38:05] | We’ve seen it clearly. | 我们已经清楚地看到 |
[38:08] | So, you need someone who can make you 60% | 你们需要年回报率达到六成 |
[38:10] | or 600 in a year | 甚至六倍 |
[38:12] | to survive the 10%. | 来对抗一成的收益 |
[38:13] | So you can survive the negative years. | 在不好的年景里生存 |
[38:15] | In an unpredictable market, | 在一个无法预测的市场里 |
[38:18] | you need non-correlated returns. | 你们需要没有内在关联的收益 |
[38:20] | I can give you that, while also maintaining investments | 我可以做到 同时可以保持投资 |
[38:24] | that are thoughtful, moral, | 理性 道德 |
[38:26] | and for the betterment of our planet. | 让地球变得更好 |
[38:28] | You get to know you’re doing good | 你们会知道 你们做的不错 |
[38:31] | and doing the best there is | 为了印第安纳农工的学生组织 |
[38:33] | for the student body at Indy A&M. | 你们做到了最好 |
[38:35] | There’s very little in the world that feels better than that. | 世上比这个感觉还好的事情 真的不多了 |
[38:40] | Maybe winning an NCAA championship, | 也许赢国家大学体育协会篮球锦标赛冠军算是 |
[38:42] | but not much else. | 不过没什么其他的了 |
[38:46] | That was a fantastic proposal, Mike. | 迈克 刚才的提议很精彩 |
[38:49] | And we’ll discuss it. | 我们会讨论 |
[38:50] | And consider it. | 也会考虑 |
[38:51] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[38:52] | Let me walk you out. | 我送各位 |
[39:00] | He killed it. | 他太棒了 |
[39:02] | Stabbed it in its tiny corn-fed heart | 说到了他们装满玉米的心坎里 |
[39:04] | and fried it up for the state fair. | 让他们激动到上天 |
[39:07] | That’s the vibe you got? | 你感受到的是这个 |
[39:08] | No. They took the hayride out here | 不 他们大张旗鼓来这里 |
[39:11] | so they could reject him to his face. | 就是为了当面拒绝他 |
[39:14] | I’m asking you to hold the tweets | 我请你等我们发声明 |
[39:16] | until we have a statement. | 在那之前别发推特 |
[39:18] | These claims are unfounded, and we deserve. | 这些说法没有根据 我们理应 |
[39:20] | Oh, hell fuckin’ no! | 我靠 不是吧 |
[39:23] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等一下再打给你 |
[39:32] | Oh, I make it a policy not to engage | 我立过规矩 |
[39:34] | in anything with hearts and thumbs-up underneath. | 不要参与下面需要点赞的事情 |
[39:36] | You really have to stay current. | 你真的需要跟上时代 |
[39:39] | This is the complete destruction | 这完全毁了 |
[39:41] | of Leon Sherald’s reputation online. | 里昂·雪拉德在网上的名声 |
[39:43] | He’s been accused of stealing The Combine. | 他被指控从”组合”公司中偷钱 |
[39:46] | Accusation’s stuck. | 料越挖越多 |
[39:48] | Rumors dating back to his fraternity days are surfacing. | 开始出现他在兄弟会那时候的传闻了 |
[39:51] | The stock is in free fall, | 股价一落千丈 |
[39:53] | and it looks like he may have to step down from his own company. | 看起来他可能需要从自己的公司里退出来 |
[39:56] | Our target is being targeted. | 我们的目标被针对了 |
[39:58] | Have you reached out to help? | 你伸手帮忙了吗 |
[39:59] | He’s hiding behind a crisis manager | 他躲在危机经理身后 |
[40:01] | who won’t engage with me. | 不肯跟我接触 |
[40:03] | My guess is they think we’ll come after him | 我猜 他们以为我们找他 |
[40:05] | for intellectual property theft. | 为了剽窃知识产权的事 |
[40:07] | It’s either bad luck with conspicuous timing, | 要不然是关键时刻运气不好 |
[40:09] | or… | 或者 |
[40:11] | somehow Mike Prince neutralized him. | 不知怎样 迈克·普林斯削弱了他 |
[40:13] | But that somehow is immaterial | 但这都不重要 |
[40:15] | if your meeting today goes as planned. | 如果你今天得会议能够按计划进行 |
[40:18] | I have no reason to believe it won’t. | 我相信没什么做不到的 |
[40:19] | Then don’t worry about Leon. | 那就不用担心里昂 |
[40:21] | You are armed and ready for combat, | 你已经全副武装 |
[40:23] | and I expect you to return victorious. | 我等待你胜利归来 |
[40:33] | Ready to finalize | 如果你准备好了 |
[40:34] | the subway car purchase when you are. | 就敲定地铁采购事宜 |
[40:36] | Purchase order for the factory? | 采购工厂 |
[40:39] | This confirms that Michael Prince Capital | 这份文件确认迈克尔·普林斯资本 |
[40:40] | will order the cars directly from them | 会直接订购这批车 |
[40:42] | and will donate them as soon as they come off | 车一下生产线 |
[40:43] | the production line. | 我们就捐出来 |
[40:45] | Our ownership will be temporary, a matter of minutes. | 我们的所有权是暂时的 不过几分钟而已 |
[40:48] | Why do these rich boys always want to buy shiny things | 为什么有钱的男孩子 总喜欢买闪闪发光 |
[40:49] | that go fast? | 跑得快的东西 |
[40:53] | Ah, the AG’s office has some concerns, | 检察官办公室有些担忧 |
[40:57] | so instead of delaying your deal, | 与其拖延你们的交易 |
[41:00] | I thought we could orchestrate a productive dialogue. | 我觉得倒不如我们讨论一下 提高效率 |
[41:02] | Sure. Let’s dialogue. | 好的 讨论吧 |
[41:03] | I was expecting Dave. | 我在等戴芙来呢 |
[41:05] | Letters of support from the governor, the mayor, | 来自州长 市长 |
[41:07] | the Transport Workers Union. I didn’t make you copies. | 运输工人工会的支持信 我没给你准备副本 |
[41:09] | – I trust you. – If they have an acronym | – 我相信你 – 只要他们的 |
[41:10] | on a polyester windbreaker, they are supporting this. | 风衣上面印着缩写 他们就支持这件事 |
[41:12] | And so is the Attorney General’s office. | 检察官办公室也支持 |
[41:14] | But we have a problem | 不过我们有个问题 |
[41:16] | that no amount of our complete and total support can fix. | 就算有这些人的全面大力支持 也不能解决 |
[41:19] | Is that right? | 是这么回事吗 |
[41:20] | The MTA can’t use Mr. Prince’s money to buy the cars, | 纽约运输署不能用普林斯先生的钱买车 |
[41:23] | and Prince can’t use Prince’s money to buy the cars | 普林斯也不能用普林斯资本的钱去买车 |
[41:25] | because they are Chinese cars. | 因为那是中国的车 |
[41:27] | No. They are made in Wisconsin, U.S.A. | 不 产地是美国威斯康星州 |
[41:29] | By a Chinese-owned company. | 生产商股东是中国人 |
[41:31] | And, as xenophobic as it may be in its inception, | 在这个情形下虽然看起来有点排他 |
[41:34] | Federal law prohibits the purchase, | 但是联邦法禁止这类采购 |
[41:36] | and the state will abide by that on this one. | 纽约州会遵循法律 |
[41:42] | I’d like to see the language on the Federal provision? | 我要看一下联邦条例的内容 |
[41:48] | I’ll challenge this in court. | 去法院提起异议 |
[41:50] | Challenging a Federal law in court | 在法院对联邦法提出异议 |
[41:52] | would definitely put the New York state budget at risk. | 将让纽约州的预算陷入风险 |
[41:54] | I worry that even attempting this | 我担心的是 即便尝试 |
[41:56] | will bring a Federal case that would jeopardize | 都会导致一个联邦案件 |
[42:00] | All those Federal funds that flow into the state treasury. | 损害计入州财政的联邦基金 |
[42:00] | Oh, that’s your worry? | 你担心这个 |
[42:02] | This donation is the best thing to happen | 此次捐赠是对城市和州 |
[42:03] | to the city and state. | 最好的安排 |
[42:05] | While I can’t sign off on anything that | 我不能签署 |
[42:07] | threatens our Federal funds, | 任何威胁联邦基金的文件 |
[42:09] | the unions and the state | 工会和州政府 |
[42:11] | are always supportive of buying American. | 永远支持购买国货 |
[42:13] | How about that? | 接下来要怎样 |
[42:15] | No American-owned manufacturer can make the cars in time | 没有美国股东所持有的生产商 |
[42:18] | for the New York Olympics. | 能够给纽约奥运会生产这批车 |
[42:20] | Well, that is a shame. | 是个遗憾 |
[42:23] | It really is. | 确实是 |
[42:29] | – You were great in there. – Don’t fucking patronize me. | – 你刚才表现的不错 – 别跟我阴阳怪气 |
[42:32] | I would never. | 我不会这么做 |
[42:33] | So tell me what you picked up off me when we met. | 我们见面的时候 你从我这得到什么消息了 |
[42:37] | You said how quickly things move in the private sector. | 你提到在私有机构里面 事情进展的多么快 |
[42:39] | Speed was clearly the top priority. | 速度显然是最重要的 |
[42:42] | From there, it was a matter of finding the right law to use | 这样一来 我们只需要找到适当的法律 |
[42:44] | to slow you down to where the cars | 让你们慢下来 |
[42:46] | were worthless to your boss. | 直到这些车对你们老板毫无用处 |
[42:49] | Sorry I missed it. I just got back. | 真遗憾 我错过了 我刚回来 |
[42:51] | – Was it. – Perfect in every way. | – 刚刚 – 各方面都很完美 |
[42:54] | She’s good, isn’t she? | 她很不错 是吧 |
[42:55] | She’s something. | 她很厉害 |
[42:57] | You should come back. The two of you together. | 你应该回来 你们两个人一起 |
[43:00] | Imagine you on either side of me. | 想象一下 你们站在我两侧 |
[43:02] | Like a coxswain, both oars in the water. | 就像舵手 两个桨都在水里 |
[43:04] | Thanks. I’m good where I’m at. | 谢谢 我现在的地方很好 |
[43:06] | Then know you have hitched your wagon | 那你把自己的成功 |
[43:08] | to Lord Mountbatten’s boat. | 寄托在了蒙巴顿伯爵的船上 |
[43:10] | And that if you don’t leave now, | 如果你现在不跳船 |
[43:12] | you will burn with him. | 你会和他一起被烧死 |
[43:31] | You’re the bear in the outhouse. | 你真能背后插刀 |
[43:32] | I’ve been called some things, never that. | 对我有各种各样的评论 但没有这个 |
[43:37] | You bought Winch. | 你买了”绞车” |
[43:39] | I brought it to you, and you said no, | 我拿给你 你拒绝了 |
[43:40] | and then you went behind my back, bought it, | 然后你背着我 买了它 |
[43:42] | and used it the opposite way it was intended. | 用来做的事 和它的初衷完全相反 |
[43:44] | Leon Sherald is stepping down from The Combine, | 里昂·雪拉从组合公司撤出来 |
[43:45] | and Lauren was fired. | 劳伦被炒了 |
[43:47] | And I only found out about it all like that | 我发现整件事情的方式 |
[43:48] | woman in Alaska in the outhouse did the bear: | 和新闻里阿拉斯加的女人发现熊的方式一样 |
[43:50] | by getting bit on the ass. | 屁股被人咬了一口 |
[43:51] | Prince said make Leon happy, | 普林斯说 让里昂满意 |
[43:53] | but that wasn’t going to work, | 但是那样行不通 |
[43:54] | so I made Leon irrelevant | 所以我让里昂不再相关 |
[43:56] | so he couldn’t taint any of our other investors. | 这样他就不会劝退我们其他的投资人 |
[43:58] | Yes, with your tech, which works nicely in reverse. | 没错 用了你的技术 反过来用也很好 |
[44:00] | But I didn’t go behind anyone’s back. | 不过我没有在任何人背后操作 |
[44:01] | So I missed an email where you villain-monologued your plan? | 难道是我错过了写着你的恶人计划的邮件吗 |
[44:05] | A move like this could have blown up in both our faces. | 直接说的话 我们两个面子都不好看 |
[44:07] | So instead I bought in secretly, for both of us. | 所以我私下买了 为了我们两个 |
[44:09] | You can check your books. | 你可以查查自己的帐 |
[44:11] | And it will be reflected in your bonus. | 记作奖金发给你了 |
[44:13] | But… | 不过 |
[44:14] | I thought we were partners. | 我以为我们是搭档 |
[44:16] | What would make you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[44:21] | I told you what this job does to people. | 我告诉过你 这个工作会把人变成什么样 |
[44:25] | Did you even start this job as people? | 你开始做这份工作的时候 是人吗 |
[44:36] | I’d cut off my pinky and give it to you | 我倒是想把小手指割下来 |
[44:38] | in a handkerchief, but we’re not yakuza. | 包在手绢里递给你 不过我们不是黑帮 |
[44:40] | So… | 所以 |
[44:41] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[44:50] | – No. – I agree. | – 不行 – 我同意 |
[44:53] | I won’t have it, and you can’t do it. | 我不会收 你不能这么做 |
[44:55] | We knew this was war. | 我们早就知道 这是场战争 |
[44:57] | If you go, it’ll look like I’m taking a knee | 如果你离开 看起来就像 |
[44:59] | And admitting defeat, and that can’t happen. | 我跪在地上认输 肯定不能这样 |
[45:01] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[45:02] | what are you going to do about it now? | 我们现在要怎么做 |
[45:04] | There is no now. We lost. This is defeat. | 没有现在了 我们输了 败了 |
[45:07] | And you don’t know how to come back from defeat? | 你不知道败了之后 如何来过 |
[45:13] | She’s never lost before. | 她从没输过 |
[45:16] | – You’ve never. – Not like this. | – 你从没 – 没像这次 |
[45:18] | Not really. | 真的没有 |
[45:20] | How does it feel? | 你什么感受 |
[45:24] | Sick. | 难受 |
[45:27] | Burning. | 灼烧感 |
[45:30] | Like I want to win. | 我想赢 |
[45:33] | We can appeal, but the NYAG | 我们可以申诉 但是纽约州检察官 |
[45:34] | could drag this out for months and years, | 可以将把战线拉长几个月 拖几年 |
[45:36] | and we’d miss the delivery deadline on the Olympics. | 我们会错过奥运会的交付截止日期 |
[45:42] | Calder said we had the support of the unions and the state. | 考尔德说 我们获得了工会和州政府的支持 |
[45:45] | We could try to get an exception to the federal law. | 我们可以尝试获得联邦法的例外 |
[45:48] | Go above Chuck. | 越过查克 |
[45:50] | She didn’t mention the governor? | 她没提到州长 |
[45:52] | No. | 没有 |
[45:54] | The state, but not Sweeney specifically. | 州政府 不是斯威尼本人 |
[46:07] | Ah, Michael Prince. | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[46:09] | Thank you for taking the time to see. | 谢谢你花时间考察 |
[46:13] | I was on the other side of this move once. | 我曾在这件事的另一方 |
[46:15] | Sweeter to be on this one, no? | 这一方的感觉更好 是吧 |
[46:17] | Oh, it’s great. Lot of fun. | 太好了 非常有趣 |
[46:19] | I’ll come back when you’re unencumbered. | 等你摆脱负担之后 我再回来 |
[46:21] | Nonsense. | 别逗了 |
[46:22] | Chuck is here to commiserate | 查克来这里 |
[46:23] | – with both of us. – Yeah. | – 对我们两个表达惋惜 – 对 |
[46:25] | Losing those cars, that was a, uh, was a blow. | 失去这些车 真的没有想到 |
[46:29] | A lovely gift for New York to have gotten. | 纽约本来可以收到那样一份可爱的礼物 |
[46:31] | A shame. | 是个遗憾 |
[46:32] | The only people standing in the way of the buy | 唯一一个阻止采购的人 |
[46:34] | are in this room. | 就站在这间屋子里 |
[46:35] | The three of us, right now, | 我们三个人 现在 |
[46:37] | can do what’s best for the average New Yorker. | 就可以为普通纽约市民争取到最好的 |
[46:39] | No such thing as the average New Yorker. | 不存在普通的纽约市民 |
[46:42] | If you were from here, you’d know that. | 如果你来自纽约 你就会明白 |
[46:43] | But your generosity won’t be forgotten. | 不过 你的慷慨 不会被遗忘 |
[46:46] | There’s no money without the cars. | 不买车的话 就没有钱 |
[46:48] | Well, I am surprised to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说 我很惊讶 |
[46:51] | I really am. | 我真的很惊讶 |
[46:52] | And I gotta say, a little disappointed. | 我也得承认 有点失望 |
[46:54] | It’s not that you owe the city the two billion. | 不能说 你欠这座城市二十亿 |
[46:56] | Would that he did. | 倒是希望他欠 |
[46:58] | No, but you did promise it to the MTA. | 不过你的确承诺过纽约运输署 |
[47:01] | You see, when you made that promise, | 你做出承诺之后 |
[47:02] | I made other promises. I moved money around. | 我做出了其他承诺 把钱挪到了其他地方 |
[47:05] | I made phone calls, took meetings. | 打电话 开会 |
[47:07] | I made assurances to a lot people. | 向很多人做出了承诺 |
[47:10] | Ohh, and you likely used Mr. Prince’s name a lot. | 那你有可能没少提普林斯先生的名字 |
[47:13] | Of course, ’cause you know in those situations, | 当然 你懂得 在那种情况下 |
[47:15] | you want to give credit where credit’s due, right? | 你希望最大限度增加可信度 对吧 |
[47:17] | And the newspapers? | 报纸呢 |
[47:19] | They already have the story of his largesse. | 已经准备好关于他慷慨的报道 |
[47:21] | Profiles are being written. | 正在写人物简介 |
[47:24] | A hagiographic haze. | 花了很多笔墨 |
[47:26] | That is an awkward round of corrections. | 如果要改一轮的话 就有些尴尬 |
[47:29] | Yeah. So, you see in that light, Mr. Prince, | 普林斯先生 你看 在这种情况下 |
[47:32] | I’m a little worried for you. | 我有点担心你 |
[47:34] | If you’re saying I’ve got to take those assurances back, | 如果你和我说 我要收回这些保证 |
[47:38] | let’s just say, they bought both of us | 我只能说 我们双方 |
[47:39] | an enormous amount of good will. | 已经获得了不少商誉 |
[47:41] | And it’s the rare man that can escape the perception | 而且基本上没有人能摆脱 |
[47:44] | of a broken promise. | 失信的不良印象 |
[47:45] | Perhaps Michael Prince is one of them. | 也许迈克尔·普林斯能做到 |
[47:47] | Though it does seem rather risky for one who needs | 不过作为一个需要全州基础设施支持 |
[47:50] | the entire infrastructure of the state to support | 竞标纽约奥林匹克的人 |
[47:53] | a New York City Olympic bid. | 这么做似乎有点冒险 |
[48:03] | We’ll make an undirected donation | 我们明天一早 |
[48:05] | of two billion dollars to the MTA tomorrow morning. | 给纽约运输署提供二十亿不定项捐款 |
[48:09] | In exchange for? | 好处是 |
[48:10] | Good will, and a player to be named later. | 好名声 还有日后指定球员 |
[48:16] | Your nephew is an investment that will pay off. | 对你侄子的投资 日后必有回报 |
[48:19] | He is. | 他当然 |
[48:21] | Undoubtedly. | 毫无疑问 |
[48:23] | You and I can’t stay there forever. | 你我不能永远待在这里 |
[48:25] | You know where we’re headed. You’re the only one. | 你知道我们朝哪里前进 只有你知道 |
[48:27] | But when we leave, | 但是当我们离开 |
[48:30] | to do the thing, | 去做那件事的时候 |
[48:32] | we need to install someone who’ll run the place right. | 我们需要留下一个人 能够好好经营这个地方 |
[48:53] | Every breath you take | ♪你的每次呼吸♪ |
[48:58] | And every move you make | ♪你的一举一动♪ |
[49:06] | To the New York City Subway System. | 为纽约市地铁系统干杯 |
[49:08] | Long may she run. | 长盛不衰 |
[49:14] | I’ve been hired by these guys before. | 我之前给这帮人做过事 |
[49:17] | He’s gonna spend double what you took from him | 你从他那里那走的 |
[49:19] | to get the win. | 他会花双倍的代价赢回来 |
[49:21] | Yes. He will. | 没错 他会的 |
[49:23] | The point isn’t to stop him from attacking. | 重点不在于让他停止进攻 |
[49:26] | All we can do is find out what he plans to do next, | 我们能做的 只是发现他下一步想做什么 |
[49:29] | and then, like all good insurgents, | 像所有优秀的叛乱者一样 |
[49:32] | keep him coming, | 让他来 |
[49:34] | spending, fighting. | 付出代价 战斗 |
[49:37] | Losing. | 失败 |
[49:41] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[49:43] | The Board was incredibly impressed | 董事会被你的演讲深深打动 |
[49:45] | with your presentation. You changed a lot of minds. | 你改变了很多人的看法 |
[49:47] | But we’re slower than you folks, so we took a moment. | 不过我们动作比你们慢 所以花了点时间 |
[49:51] | They talked about it the whole flight back. | 回去的路上 我们聊了一路 |
[49:53] | They were very flustered by your plane. | 你的飞机搞得大家有点紧张 |
[49:55] | Could hardly handle the luxury. | 奢侈得无法消受 |
[49:57] | I flew back commercial. | 回来的时候我坐的商务舱 |
[49:59] | But, | 不过 |
[50:00] | we have a unanimous vote. | 我们做出了一致的决定 |
[50:03] | It seems that we are looking at misappropriated state funds | 看起来我们发现了一些指定用途是给学校的 |
[50:07] | earmarked for the school. | 滥用的州基金 |
[50:09] | And despite your new hunting cabin, | 虽然你有新的狩猎小屋 |
[50:12] | the Range Rover in your parking space, and… | 停车位上的路虎 |
[50:15] | your new, private, executive washroom, | 新的私人行政盥洗室 |
[50:18] | I might still believe you used the funds correctly. | 我可能还会相信 你正确使用了基金 |
[50:21] | But my counterpart here in Indiana | 不过我在印第安纳州的同行 |
[50:24] | does not agree, | 不太同意 |
[50:26] | and I am having trouble waving him off. | 我很难让他忽略 |
[50:30] | So what would wave him off? | 怎么才能让他忽略 |
[50:32] | Maybe if you were willing to help me | 也许你愿意帮我个小忙 |
[50:34] | with a small alumni affairs matter | 关于一些和迈克尔·普林斯有关的 |
[50:36] | regarding Michael Prince. | 毕业生事务 |
[50:40] | We’re on the Prince List. | 我们要加入普林斯名单 |
[50:44] | Great news. | 太好了 |
[50:49] | Mr. Legere, meet Michael Prince Capital. | 莱热尔先生 认识一下迈克尔·普林斯资本 |
[50:52] | MPC, meet the final piece of the Prince List. | 各位 介绍一下 普林斯名单的最后一位成员 |
[50:55] | Indiana A&M. | 印第安纳农工 |
[51:01] | Every vow you break | ♪你打破的每个誓言♪ |
[51:04] | Every smile you fake | ♪每次假笑♪ |
[51:06] | Every claim you stake | ♪每种说法♪ |
[51:09] | I’ll be watching you | ♪我会注视你♪ |
[51:13] | Every move you make | ♪你的一举一动♪ |
[51:15] | Every step you take | ♪你的每一步♪ |
[51:17] | I’ll be watching you | ♪我会注视你♪ |
[51:18] | I’ll be watching you | ♪我会注视你♪ |
[51:27] | Every breath you take | ♪你的每次呼吸♪ |
[51:29] | Every move you make | ♪你的一举一动♪ |
[51:31] | Every bond you break | ♪你每次断掉的割舍♪ |
[51:33] | I’ll be watching you | ♪我会注视你♪ |
[51:35] | Every single day | ♪在每个日子里♪ |
[51:36] | Every single day | ♪在每个日子里♪ |
[51:37] | Every word you say | ♪你说的每句话♪ |
[51:39] | Every game you play | ♪你每次的玩笑♪ |
[51:42] | – Every night you stay – I’ll be watching you | – ♪有你的每个夜晚♪ – ♪我会注视你♪ |
[51:44] | Every move you make | ♪你的一举一动♪ |