时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Michael Prince Capital is not off to a banner start. | 迈克尔·普林斯资本还没做好出发的准备 |
[00:09] | I work for a legend. | 我是为一个传奇工作的 |
[00:12] | – I’m out. – Team up? | – 我退出 – 联手 |
[00:14] | Done. | 同意 |
[00:15] | We need to be clean. Beyond reproach. | 我们需要做得干净 毫无破绽 |
[00:17] | I find myself unwilling to help you. | 我发现自己不想帮你 |
[00:20] | He seems to be after more than profits here. | 他似乎在追求利益之外的东西 |
[00:22] | I am hereby creating The Prince List, | 我现在要创建一个普林斯名单 |
[00:24] | shedding all the dirty capital currently invested. | 处理掉目前投资的 所有不干净的资本 |
[00:27] | Bud Lazzara. He’s the key. | 巴德·拉扎拉 他是关键 |
[00:28] | We’re not paying. | 我们不付钱 |
[00:30] | Big retailer’s been playing dirty. | 大零售商一直玩脏的 |
[00:31] | Rask Sportswear. | 拉斯科运动服饰 |
[00:33] | And we’re gonna short the snot out of it. | 我们要做空到空空如也 |
[00:34] | There’s a problem with the short. | 做空现在出现问题了 |
[00:36] | You created this problem, fix it. | 你导致的这个问题 你来解决 |
[00:37] | His wife came by yesterday. | 他老婆昨天过来了 |
[00:39] | It’s no coincidence that you got involved with my sponsor. | 你在搞我的赞助商 这绝不是意外 |
[00:41] | Are you trying to buy back the relationship you want? | 你是想花钱买回你想要的关系吗 |
[00:43] | I haven’t given up. | 我还没放弃 |
[00:44] | I know you bribed Mr. Santulli, | 我知道你贿赂了圣图里先生 |
[00:46] | the head of the Door & Custodial Union. | 门卫及保管工会的主席 |
[00:48] | Rask is tanking. | 拉斯科要完蛋了 |
[00:49] | Killed the buyout and fed it to the dogs. | 阻止回购 直接拿去喂狗 |
[00:51] | You saw the news about the Games? | 你们看见奥运会的新闻了吗 |
[00:52] | – They’re pulling them. – Prince isn’t just playing the markets. | – 他们停止赞助了 – 普林斯不仅玩弄市场 |
[00:55] | His chessboard is much bigger, | 他想下盘大棋 |
[00:56] | and I don’t think he’s done making his moves yet. | 我认为他还没开始出招 |
[00:58] | The very first New York Olympics. | 第一届在纽约举办的奥运会 |
[01:01] | Every time New York has fallen. | 每一次纽约要堕落的时候 |
[01:02] | It has been lifted up and rebuilt | 一位伟大的人 |
[01:04] | by a great man. | 会重塑 重建这座城市 |
[01:06] | And that’s you this time. | 这一次轮到你了 |
[01:07] | And he won’t stop till he gets what he wants. | 他达到自己的目的之前 不会收手 |
[01:42] | I just achieved slow-wave sleep, | 我刚进入深度睡眠 |
[01:44] | which you know I struggle with. | 你知道我失眠多严重 |
[01:46] | – Why am I. – We’ve got a problem. | – 我为什么 – 我们遇到问题了 |
[01:49] | Better be a real, bigtime. | 最好是个大事 |
[01:51] | Trust me. It is. It’s why I called you in. | 相信我 是大事 所以我才把你们叫过来 |
[01:53] | The issue is. | 问题是 |
[01:55] | You didn’t call me in. | 你没叫我 |
[01:56] | Of course, there’s no need. | 当然了 不用叫我 |
[01:57] | That’s why I have an alert set up. | 我能收到警报 |
[01:59] | If there’s middle-of-the-night swipe-ins, | 如果半夜有人进公司 |
[02:00] | it’s either because people are quitting en masse | 要么是因为全员要辞职 |
[02:03] | and stealing drives, | 来偷硬盘 |
[02:04] | or there’s a margin call-level problem. | 或者是有重大事件 |
[02:06] | Which is it? | 这次是哪种情况 |
[02:08] | It’s more of the latter. | 更像是后者 |
[02:10] | Well, you have a captive audience. | 你已经吸引大家的注意了 |
[02:13] | I | 我 |
[02:15] | met up with Mafee tonight. Drinks, you know? | 今晚见到玛斐了 喝酒 你懂吧 |
[02:18] | We stayed friends, I hope that’s not any kind. | 我们还是朋友 我希望这样没有 |
[02:19] | – Speak. – Right, well. | – 说吧 – 好吧 |
[02:21] | he kinda spilled some major tea. | 他似乎爆了个大料 |
[02:23] | “Tea” is gossip. | 大料 就是八卦 |
[02:24] | Yeah. About what? | 明白 什么事 |
[02:27] | About the Olympics. | 关于奥运会 |
[02:32] | We are rolling, Wyatt. | 怀亚特 我们太爽了 |
[02:34] | I’m not on Molly right now. Or ever. | 我没嗑摇头丸 从来没嗑 |
[02:36] | Tombstone? | 混合毒品 |
[02:39] | Never mind. We got something huge in the works. | 不重要了 我们工作上遇到大单子了 |
[02:41] | Real estate-focused SPAC. | 专做房地产的特殊目的收购公司 |
[02:43] | Offering’s coming out this week. You should invest. | 本周内发售 你应该去投 |
[02:45] | – I should? – It’s our ticket, man. | – 我应该 – 兄弟 这是我们的入场券 |
[02:47] | They call these things “blank check companies.” | 人们管这种东西叫空白支票公司 |
[02:49] | Whale-sized investors launch them | 大型投资者们推出这个项目 |
[02:51] | to raise IPO-level money | 融资规模达到首次公开募股的级别 |
[02:53] | they can plow into whatever the hell they want to, | 他们想做什么就能做什么 |
[02:55] | totally unbridled. | 势不可挡 |
[02:56] | In this case, holding company for prime city real estate. | 我说的这次 控股公司专做市政房地产 |
[02:59] | I’m familiar with SPACs. | 我知道特殊目的收购公司是什么意思 |
[03:01] | – They’re all over the Street. – Right. | – 满大街都是 – 对 |
[03:03] | Anyway, it’s a partnership with a big. | 这不重要了 这次合作是 |
[03:05] | Well, a really big and also really not-so-big guy. | 和一个大人物 也没那么大 |
[03:10] | You sound enthusiastic. | 你听起来热情满满 |
[03:12] | We blew through our risk management, doubled down on this thing. | 我们不顾风控了 在这事上面下了大注 |
[03:14] | You’re a brand-new firm, and you’re risking it all | 你们是个新公司 却下了血本 |
[03:16] | – on sponsoring a SPAC? – No worries. It’s an STD. | – 赞助一个收购公司 – 没关系 是STD |
[03:19] | – Uh, what? Gross. – A sure thing, dude. | – 什么 恶心 – 确定的事 |
[03:21] | And beyond that, | 除此之外 |
[03:23] | it’s a gold medal situation. | 这是个金牌时刻 |
[03:25] | Buying up land for the Olympics. | 为了奥运会买地 |
[03:28] | Another player’s making my move. Who? | 有别人要和我下同一步棋 是谁 |
[03:30] | He didn’t say. Thus, this meeting. | 他没说 所以 现在开会 |
[03:33] | Now I get why you woke me up. | 我现在明白你为什么把我叫醒了 |
[03:35] | All right, if anyone needs to go home, shower up, | 如果有人需要回家 洗个澡 |
[03:37] | put on your daytime Garanimals, go ahead and get back here. | 拿出白天的行头 赶快去 然后回来 |
[03:40] | I can send one of the drivers if anyone needs it. | 如果有人需要 我派一个司机 |
[03:42] | – Do it. Also. – I’ll send the other driver | – 去吧 另外 – 我会派另一个司机 |
[03:44] | to Veselka, then Chinatown. Anyone want anything else, | 去乌克兰餐厅 然后唐人街 有人需要别的 |
[03:47] | let me know, we’ll deal with it. | 告诉我 我去安排 |
[03:50] | Okay, folks, Kristy’s organizing the midnight snacks | 好了 各位 克里斯蒂会安排午夜零食 |
[03:52] | and strong coffee. | 强效咖啡 |
[03:54] | Let’s get into it. | 开始干活吧 |
[04:04] | Sacker, I want your best ideas. | 塞克 我需要你最好的点子 |
[04:05] | press, political, financial, | 新闻 政治 财经 |
[04:07] | hell, I’ll even take spiritual. | 意识流的也可以 |
[04:09] | on how we’ll fell the highest net worth individual. | 我们如何能击垮身家最高的人 |
[04:11] | Son. | 儿子 |
[04:13] | I thought there’d be some perfectly legal | 我以为做司法部长 |
[04:15] | fringe benefits to you being AG, | 能有一些合法的高待遇 |
[04:17] | but I find myself a squirrel who can’t get a nut. | 不过我发现 我连口吃的都没有 |
[04:20] | Dad, you can’t just. | 爸爸 你不能这样 |
[04:22] | Oh, I told your girl I was expected. | 我和你的手下说了 我们有约 |
[04:24] | And asked could she get me a tomato juice | 我还问她 能不能帮我去附近饭店 |
[04:26] | from the diner around the corner. | 点杯番茄汁 |
[04:27] | Told her I’d protect the door. | 我告诉她 我帮她看门 |
[04:29] | And I did. From the inside. | 我做到了 从里面看门 |
[04:31] | Anyway. | 不说了 |
[04:33] | I was getting my paperwork in order | 我在整理自己的文件 |
[04:35] | to make an offer to buy your land, | 向你提出要约 买你的地 |
[04:37] | and then you let someone skip in line ahead of me? | 你却让别人插队 |
[04:41] | – My land? – The NYAG’s Office | – 我的地 – 纽约总检察长办公室 |
[04:43] | monitors the disbursement of certain land for proper use, | 监察某些土地收益用于适当领域 |
[04:46] | does it not?! | 对吧 |
[04:49] | Ah, family. | 家人 |
[04:50] | Love to see it. | 喜闻乐见 |
[04:52] | Love to leave it behind. | 你们自己慢慢聊 |
[04:54] | Jesus Christ, Dad. | 天哪 爸爸 |
[04:56] | We can do this at your house, later. | 我们可以之后去你家 聊这个 |
[04:57] | – Or never. Never works, too. – Not for me. | – 或者别聊 聊也没用 – 我不同意 |
[04:59] | I was going to throw up one of those 80/20 jobs | 我本来想放弃一个符合八二法则的 |
[05:02] | with the “poor door.” | 有”穷人”入口的楼 |
[05:03] | Luxury condo building | 豪华公寓楼 |
[05:05] | with the separate entrance for the unwashed. | 为普通人单独设门 |
[05:07] | Subsidized housing units to trigger the tax breaks. | 享受津贴的住房 享受税收优惠 |
[05:10] | A real man of the people. | 真正有益于人民的人 |
[05:11] | But someone is buying it all up. | 不过有人要把地买断 |
[05:13] | As is the normal course of | 这就是正常的 |
[05:15] | No, this is about as normal as a Gaylord Perry Mystery Pitch. | 不 这就像蓋洛·佩里神奇投手一样正常 |
[05:19] | Just loaded up with viscous slime. | 身上散发着恶臭 |
[05:23] | Who bought the land, Dad? | 爸爸 谁要买地 |
[05:25] | Looks like several buyers. All shell corps. | 看起来有几个买家 都是空壳公司 |
[05:27] | Terms have been set. They have 30 days to close with the cash. | 条款定好了 三十天 现金交割 |
[05:29] | Anything unusual with the approvals? | 获批准有什么特别的情况吗 |
[05:32] | No. Except there hasn’t been much activity until recently. | 没有 只是之前一直没什么活动 直到最近 |
[05:37] | You don’t need this development, Dad. | 爸爸 你不需要开发这个 |
[05:38] | And even if you did, I wouldn’t lift a finger to help. | 即使你需要 我也不会高抬贵手 |
[05:41] | Not ’cause I don’t love you. | 不是因为我不爱你 |
[05:42] | Because it would be wrong. | 因为这是不对的 |
[05:43] | In the past, you didn’t really. | 过去你不这样 |
[05:45] | Ah. I can’t change any of that. | 我改变不了过去 |
[05:48] | Well, I was a straight shooter about my plans. | 我对自己的计划 勇往直前 |
[05:52] | Being shameless does not change a Haman into a Mordechai. | 无耻不会让遭诅咒的哈曼变成获赞美的末底改 |
[05:55] | Bye, Dad. | 爸爸 再见 |
[06:00] | I can’t believe that I’m raising this, but, | 我不想提出这点 |
[06:03] | we forget who brought us this information and we use it. | 但我们应该不管消息来源 利用这个信息 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:07] | If a big player or corporation is going through the land bank | 如果大玩家或者大公司要买地 |
[06:09] | to make big purchases on the downlow. | 大手笔 秘密进行 |
[06:11] | Yes. That’s absolutely against the spirit of the thing. | 没错 完全违背了这件事的初衷 |
[06:14] | And likely means some other high-baller | 很有可能其他的动作快的人 |
[06:16] | is looking to make the same move as my father. | 和我爸爸采取了一样的行动 |
[06:17] | – You want me to. – Yeah. | – 你想让我 _ 对 |
[06:19] | We need to find out who’s trying to buy up all this land, | 我们需要找到 是谁想买这片地 |
[06:21] | and why. | 以及原因 |
[06:53] | We’re gathering. | 一起讨论了 |
[07:03] | I know how we’re going to smoke out this mystery bidder. | 我知道如何找到竞标的人了 |
[07:06] | Put a piece of land up for sale. The piece bordering Stuy Town. | 找一块地 挂牌卖 史岱文森镇附近的那片 |
[07:09] | I thought you were trying to buy more land. | 我以为你要买更多的地 |
[07:12] | He is. Whoever’s backing Mafee and Dollar Bill will bite at it. | 他是的 支持玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的人会上钩 |
[07:15] | Yes. It’ll come anonymously, through a shell corp. | 对 买方会通过壳公司 匿名方式进行 |
[07:17] | Which we’ll reject. | 我们会拒绝 |
[07:18] | But we’ll get enough details to figure out | 我们会找到足够的细节 |
[07:19] | who’s spearheading the SPAC. | 找到谁是特殊目的收购公司背后的头目 |
[07:22] | And once it IPOs, we can bend this thing over, | 首轮公开融资之后 我们就能逆转局面 |
[07:23] | no lube required, and. | 不需要润滑 |
[07:27] | I mean, there are many things within SEC guidelines we can do | 证监会指南允许范围里有很多 |
[07:31] | to express our negative sentiment on it, | 我们可以表达不满的方式 |
[07:34] | and convince others to see it the same way, | 并让其他人也这么看待这件事 |
[07:36] | – once it is trading publicly. – There ya go. | – 一旦公开交易 – 开始了 |
[07:39] | That’s where I thought you were going. | 我就觉得我们会聊到这里 |
[07:40] | But this is Mafee and Dollar Bill’s big investment. | 不过这是玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的大投资 |
[07:42] | Don’t we still love. | 我们不还爱着 |
[07:44] | I mean, have fond feelings for. | 我的意思是 我们很喜欢 |
[07:45] | well, most of us, some of us, I do. | 我们大部分 一部分 我还喜欢 |
[07:48] | – Spit it out, you stuttering. – Mafee! I still care about Mafee. | – 说吧 别绕圈子了 – 玛斐 我还在意玛斐 |
[07:51] | Yes, as I do, Ben. | 本 我也在意 |
[07:53] | But once we find out who’s really going to run the SPAC | 但一旦发现谁要开特殊目的收购公司 |
[07:54] | for them, Prince will block it, and, yes, | 普林斯会阻止买断 |
[07:56] | whatever they’ve invested in it will be worthless. | 不管他们投了多少 都会一文不值 |
[07:59] | And he feels bad about it, that fucking baby. | 而这个巨婴他心里难受 |
[08:02] | How can you not even care? | 你怎么能满不在乎 |
[08:03] | You were in an intimate relationship with Dollar. | 你之前和多拉尔有段亲密关系 |
[08:06] | I am in a relationship with dollars, end sentence. | 我和美元有关系 句号 |
[08:10] | Look, I love those guys. For real. | 听着 我爱他们 真的 |
[08:13] | We’ve plundered and partied with ’em back in the day. | 我们过去和他们一起战斗一起玩耍 |
[08:14] | But if they fuck with our shit, they get fucked. | 不过如果他们搞我们 他们就完了 |
[08:22] | Great to see the team spirit is intact. | 很高兴看到 团队士气没受影响 |
[08:24] | But I’m a builder, not a destroyer. | 不过我成全别人 不会摧毁别人 |
[08:26] | I’ll always find a positive solution | 我总能找到一个积极的解决方案 |
[08:27] | before considering a destructive path. | 不到万不得已 不会摧毁别人 |
[08:30] | I look at every competitor as a potential new partner. | 每一个竞争者 我都会当做潜在的伙伴 |
[08:33] | right up until I can’t anymore. | 直到我不能再把他当作伙伴 |
[08:34] | I’m on board with this approach. | 我支持这条路 |
[08:36] | We’re happy. | 我们很开心 |
[08:37] | – He’s on his way up. – Good. | – 他在上楼了 – 好的 |
[08:40] | We have an important visitor, | 我们有一位重要的访客 |
[08:41] | someone I’m convinced will help win over the Commission. | 我相信他能赢得组委会的支持 |
[08:43] | Wags, I want you on this detail with Scooter. | 瓦格斯 你和斯科特主要去了解细节 |
[08:46] | I’ll sit in with you fellas. | 我会旁听的 |
[08:47] | Try to have fun. | 努力找点乐子 |
[08:49] | We’re a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[08:51] | So it seems. | 看起来是这样 |
[08:53] | Fab. | 太好了 |
[08:56] | You believe in this potential new partner bit? | 你信这个新伙伴的理论吗 |
[08:59] | I want to. | 我倒是想 |
[09:03] | Sure, the president of | 当然 |
[09:04] | the International Commission of Sport | 国际体育委员会的主席 |
[09:06] | does have some sway, | 的确有点摇摆 |
[09:08] | but there are 104 voting members, | 但104位投票成员 |
[09:11] | enough of whom must be wooed, | 必须要招揽 说服足够的人 |
[09:14] | convinced, to influence the others | 才能影响其他成员 |
[09:16] | who aren’t susceptible to extracurricular handling. | 特别是那些多一事不如少一事的人 |
[09:20] | Mike, you want to… | 迈克 你不是想 |
[09:22] | And I speak from experience, selecting a host city | 而且就我的经验而言 主办城市的选择 |
[09:25] | is a very political process. | 跟政治高度相关 |
[09:28] | Mr. Drache, how does it work? | 德拉赫先生 怎么能办成呢 |
[09:29] | I want to make an impression. | 我想让人留下印象 |
[09:31] | But as I understand it, | 但就我的理解 |
[09:32] | the men and women of the Commission, | 委员会的成员们 |
[09:34] | even those key few I might turn, | 即使是那些我可能能转变态度的关键人物 |
[09:35] | don’t look kindly upon strangers bearing gifts. | 并不看好天赋异禀的陌生人 |
[09:38] | Because those strangers might be wearing wires, mightn’t they? | 因为陌生人可能是钓鱼执法 对吗 |
[09:42] | But they will take them from me. | 但他们会从我得到消息 |
[09:45] | Because I was one of them, | 因为我就是其中一员 |
[09:46] | before what I refer to as the “ugliness” | 直到我被这种”丑恶”行为 |
[09:50] | forced me out. | 强迫出局 |
[09:52] | But trust, I’m still one of them. | 但相信我 我还是他们的一员 |
[09:55] | Good. | 不错 |
[09:56] | I’m glad I can count on your endorsement | 我很高兴我承办奥运的计划 |
[09:57] | of my plan to land the Olympics. | 能有您的支持 |
[10:01] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[10:04] | Possibly? | 可能 |
[10:05] | Your reputation speaks. It shouts. | 你的声誉不言而喻 赫赫有名 |
[10:08] | And you certainly seem a top man. But… | 你也的确是顶尖人物 但是 |
[10:13] | you’re a little late to this game. | 你来晚了 |
[10:14] | L.A. had things locked. | 洛杉矶已经锁定了 |
[10:16] | Until they didn’t. | 直到他们不再锁死 |
[10:18] | Yeah, until they didn’t. Cheers to you. | 是的 直到不再锁死 祝你好运 |
[10:20] | He had nothing to do with that. | 他和这事儿没关系 |
[10:22] | No. Of course not. I’d never suggest. | 没有 当然没有 我没怀疑过 |
[10:24] | You kinda did, | 你有 |
[10:25] | but we’ll let it slide. | 那就让它过去 |
[10:27] | Look, you can’t have a Games without a stadium. | 听着 没体育馆不可能办奥运会 |
[10:30] | And New York doesn’t have a stadium suitable for the Games… | 但纽约并没有适合奥运会的体育馆 |
[10:34] | modern, able to be turned over quickly depending on the event. | 要现代的 能根据不同赛事快速调整 |
[10:37] | – But we will. I will. – Will you? | – 我们会有的 我会的 – 可以吗 |
[10:40] | Well, then you may have me too. | 那就得加我一个了 |
[10:42] | If it seems the thing to do. | 如果真能成功的话 |
[10:44] | Gentlemen, I get one shot | 先生们 在夏奥会和冬奥会之间 |
[10:46] | every two years between the Summer and the Winter Games, | 每隔两年 我有一次机会 |
[10:49] | so I hew to the Aintree approach: | 所以我遵循安特里的做法 |
[10:52] | stick with the favorite. | 坚持最爱 |
[10:53] | No time for long shots. | 没时间多说了 |
[10:56] | Eh, maybe we’ll speak again. | 什么时候再聊 |
[10:59] | Cheers. | 加油 |
[11:05] | Do we really need that fucking guy? | 我们真的需要这种人吗 |
[11:07] | Sadly, we do. | 没办法 |
[11:08] | He’s the best in the space. | 在这个领域找不到更好的了 |
[11:10] | A very small, rarified space. | 这个又小 又稀缺的领域 |
[11:14] | Find out who else he’s talking to. | 看看他还和谁谈话了 |
[11:15] | – And make those talks… – Go south? | – 把这些谈话 – 搞黄吗 |
[11:17] | So he has nowhere else to go but crawling back to us? | 然后他无路可走只能投靠我们了吗 |
[11:20] | – More or less. – I’m on it. | – 差不多 – 我去办 |
[11:23] | Be on it together. | 你们一起吧 |
[11:25] | – Yeah, about that… – Are you serious? | – 额 这个 – 你认真的吗 |
[11:27] | You want us to be your Tenspeed and Brown Shoe? | 你想我们当《老千大拍档》吗 |
[11:30] | I’d have gone with Murtaugh and Riggs, but, yes. | 我会说是默塔夫和里格斯了 但没错 |
[11:34] | I am. | 是这个意思 |
[11:40] | News on the land. | 最新消息 |
[11:41] | All the entities track back to the same address. | 所有的线索都指向同一个地方 |
[11:44] | Who’re we talking about? | 究竟是谁呢 |
[11:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:51] | Our Sam LeFrak wannabe has surfaced. | 山姆·勒夫拉克的崇拜者找到了 |
[12:02] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[12:04] | Todd Krakow. | 陶德·克拉科夫 |
[12:05] | I see life in the Beltway was a real sacrifice for you. | 看来华盛顿的生活对你来说太苦了 |
[12:08] | It was an honor to serve, | 很荣幸效命于此 |
[12:09] | but, frankly, I rather enjoy being back in the private sector. | 但说实话 我更喜欢在私营部门 |
[12:13] | I missed not having to report to anyone. | 我太想念不用做报告的日子了 |
[12:14] | We’re all accountable to each other | 我们得对彼此负责 |
[12:16] | and tethered to this rock by gravity. | 我们都被重力吊在一根绳上 |
[12:18] | If you take the time to be in the moment… | 如果你花点时间呆在这一下 |
[12:20] | right there, you can even feel the Earth move. | 你都能感觉到地球运动 |
[12:23] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[12:25] | I feel the sky tumbling down. | ♪我感觉天空摇摇欲坠♪ |
[12:30] | Goddamn that felt good. Yeah. | 感觉真的棒 确实 |
[12:32] | Couldn’t do that in a Cabinet meeting. | 内阁会议的时候可不敢这么做 |
[12:34] | POTUS could, but that was it. | 除了美国总统可以 但也就那样 |
[12:35] | So, is, uh, that what brings you here? | 是什么风把你给吹来了 |
[12:38] | Wouldn’t be a certain real estate SPAC | 不会是哪个房地产特殊目的并购公司 |
[12:40] | set to IPO soon? | 很快要公开募股了吧 |
[12:42] | Not that I’m involved, officially. | 并不是说我加入了 正式的 |
[12:44] | No. I want you to think bigger. | 不是 你大胆想 |
[12:46] | “Bigger?” Really? | 大胆想 真的吗 |
[12:48] | Join my bid. | 加入我的竞标 |
[12:49] | We agree on one thing: New York would be | 我们都认同一件事 |
[12:52] | a superb host for the next Olympics. | 纽约会是下届奥运的最佳东道主 |
[12:55] | Not only am I a believer, I also happen to be | 我不仅相信 我还刚好是一个 |
[12:56] | a highly capitalized partner to buy land with, | 有大量资金收购土地的合作伙伴 |
[12:59] | to make inroads with the city and state | 我能与市和州联系取得进展 |
[13:01] | to help win over the Commission. | 能赢得委员会支持 |
[13:03] | The Commission? Hmm. | 委员会吗 |
[13:05] | Only a man with Colin Drache in his employ can achieve that. | 只要雇了柯林·德拉赫的人才能做到 |
[13:09] | – Do you have him? – Met today. | – 他加入了吗 – 今天刚见面 |
[13:11] | Seeing him again tomorrow. So what do you think? | 明天还会见 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:13] | That’s a no. Too many words. | 不行 话太多了 |
[13:15] | Why fight over possession of the fumble | 为什么我们要为失误吵架 |
[13:17] | when we can both be on the same team? | 我们本来可以是一队的 |
[13:19] | I’d love a Mike Prince-type onboard as a partner, | 我希望有迈克·普林斯这类人做合伙人 |
[13:21] | but, just so you know, I’m QB’ing this baby. | 但你得知道 我要领导这场战斗 |
[13:25] | What are you going for, huh? | 你想要什么 |
[13:28] | Rehab your public image after that precipitous fall | 在财政部遭到断崖式打击之后 |
[13:30] | from Treasury? | 恢复你的公众形象 |
[13:31] | Reboot your Manhattan bona fides? | 重振你在曼哈顿的名声 |
[13:34] | Get on TV? | 上电视 |
[13:35] | Meet chicks? | 认识年轻辣妹 |
[13:37] | You tell me what it is, and I’ll help build the new you. | 你说你要什么 我会让你变得焕然一新 |
[13:39] | No, I don’t think you get it. | 不 我觉得你做不到 |
[13:41] | Once we IPO and close on these properties… | 一旦我们公开募股 并买下这些财产 |
[13:44] | and I can see I’m not gonna get your piece | 我知道我拿不到你在史岱文森镇的地 |
[13:46] | near Stuy Town, but I don’t need it… | 我也不需要 |
[13:47] | I skip right through the permits to build a new stadium. | 我可以直接跳到获得建造体育馆许可这一步 |
[13:50] | Does your bid have one of those? Didn’t think so. | 你们竞标里有吗 我想没有 |
[13:53] | With it, I land the Games, | 有了它 我能负责奥运 |
[13:55] | and then I can have whatever I want in this town. | 然后这个城市里我想要什么都有 |
[13:57] | So if you want to be a part of my bid, | 所以如果你想参加我的竞标 |
[14:00] | then make me a real offer. | 给我一个确切的报价 |
[14:02] | That starts with buying a major block of shares | 当我明天宣布他们上市的时候 |
[14:04] | when they IPO tomorrow and I announce. | 先买下大部分股票 |
[14:06] | Otherwise, you may end up having to wait in line to get tickets | 不然 你就只能排大队等着入场券了 |
[14:10] | like the Commoners. | 和那些平民百姓一样 |
[14:11] | Can you imagine? | 你想象得到吗 |
[14:15] | Usually this is the part where the guy on the other side | 通常 是时候在桌子另一边的人 |
[14:18] | of the desk flexes, huffs, puffs | 开始屈身 呼气 吹气了 |
[14:19] | and makes vague but serious threats. | 做出模糊又严重的威胁 |
[14:24] | I don’t go to war that way. | 我不会这样开战 |
[14:28] | I just go to war. | 我直接开战 |
[14:39] | You ready to get going? | 准备好了出发吗 |
[14:40] | Already going. | 早就出发了 |
[14:43] | There’s a guy we used to work with | 有个我们以前一起工作的人 |
[14:44] | who can follow Colin around, | 可以跟在柯林旁边 |
[14:46] | do a deep dive into his data and history, | 深入了解他的数据和历史 |
[14:47] | and find out exactly what makes him tick. | 然后找出能让他兴奋的原因 |
[14:50] | Let’s put a pin in black bag ops | 先不要讨论这个黑色行动 |
[14:52] | that’ll put us right out of business and maybe into jail. | 这可能会让我们丢了生意还得进监狱 |
[14:54] | Unless and until such time as. | 除非到特定时间 |
[14:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | Shall we? | 走吗 |
[14:59] | – You mean…? – He said “together.” | – 你意思是 – 他说一起的 |
[15:02] | I’m aware. | 我懂了 |
[15:03] | Come to where I’m working. | 来我工作的地方吧 |
[15:05] | When I’m not riding shotgun with Prince, | 我还没和普林斯并肩作战的时候 |
[15:06] | it’s where I’m set up. | 那是我的地盘 |
[15:19] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:21] | You’ve never seen a power map? | 你没看过功率映射图吗 |
[15:23] | Naturally. Just… | 看过 只是 |
[15:24] | wondering where the hell you got this information. | 好奇你从哪儿弄来这些信息的 |
[15:26] | Welcome to the 21st century, Wags. | 欢迎来到二十一世纪 瓦格纳 |
[15:28] | I will be your guide. | 我就是你的向导 |
[15:30] | We have Colin Drache’s business associates, | 我们有柯林·德拉赫的商业联系 |
[15:31] | romantic partners, places he frequents, | 亲密伴侣 常出现的地方 |
[15:33] | cologne of choice… | 选的古龙水 |
[15:35] | Dior Sauvage! | 迪奥旷野 |
[15:37] | So that was the stench hovering around him like Pig-Pen. | 怪不得像猪栏的臭味老围着他转 |
[15:39] | We can’t trust a man who wears cologne before 10 a.m. | 早上十点以前喷古龙水的男人信不得 |
[15:41] | We have to. By using this, | 我们必须相信 |
[15:43] | we’ll determine his spheres of influence, | 用这个 我们能确定他的影响范围 |
[15:45] | figure out what he wants, | 找出他想要什么 |
[15:47] | and then we’ll be able to identify which way he’s leaning. | 然后能识别出他的倾向 |
[15:49] | I hate to give you even an ounce of satisfaction, Scooter, | 我虽然一点都不想夸你 斯科特 |
[15:51] | but this is pretty fucking cool. | 但这真他妈酷 |
[15:53] | Of course it’s cool. I made it. | 那是当然 这可是我做的 |
[15:55] | But sadly, it’s just a start. | 但坏消息是 这只是个开始 |
[15:56] | Not surprised to see the bulk of Colin’s network’s in Europe. | 果然科林的大部分关系都在欧洲 |
[15:59] | Yeah. Lot of likely cities in Europe, though. | 是的 很多欧洲有很多相似的城市 |
[16:03] | We do have these kids who work here. | 我们确实有些年轻员工 |
[16:04] | Very energetic, sometimes annoying. | 活力四射 有时候烦的要命 |
[16:07] | So PC, they make John Hodgeman look like an iMac. | 他们能把约翰·霍奇曼弄得像苹果电脑 |
[16:09] | We should use them. | 我们应该用这些人了 |
[16:16] | Hey, quantlings, special assignment. Who wants in? | 嘿 量子族们 特别任务 谁想加入 |
[16:19] | Here’s a chance to be useful for a change. | 变有用的机会来了 |
[16:20] | Your taunts don’t hurt me anymore. | 你的嘲笑已经伤不到我了 |
[16:22] | I’m not sure millennials are motivated by competition. | 我不确定千禧一代会为比赛兴奋 |
[16:24] | How ’bout this? You both win a trophy. | 要不这样 你们都能得到奖励 |
[16:26] | We need you to do an internet scrape of one Colin Drache. | 我们要你们在网络上抓取柯林·德拉赫的资料 |
[16:29] | You want us to hack someone? | 我们要去当黑客吗 |
[16:30] | – Black hat? – That’s kinda weird. | – 黑帽吗 – 那太奇怪了 |
[16:32] | – Not a hack. – Definitely not | – 不做黑客 – 当然不是 |
[16:34] | asking you to hack anyone. | 让你们黑某人 |
[16:36] | More like a perfectly legal ex-girlfriend stalking job. | 这更像前女友的合法跟踪 |
[16:38] | Oh, this is more your wheelhouse. | 哦 这也是你的工作范围 |
[16:39] | We need to see who he’s talking to. | 我们要是知道他在和谁联系 |
[16:41] | He’s our in to the Commission. | 他是委员会的一员 |
[16:42] | We need to know what other cities he may be dancing with | 我们要知道他可能考虑哪些城市 |
[16:44] | and which way he’s leaning. | 还有他的喜好 |
[16:45] | I’ll send you the details. | 我会把细节发给你们 |
[16:47] | What do we get if we help? | 帮忙的话有奖励吗 |
[16:48] | My foot not up your ass? | 我不踹你算吗 |
[16:50] | Honestly, that approach doesn’t work with my generation. | 说实话 这招对我们这一代人没什么用 |
[16:52] | Oh, you’re about to see how well it… | 你会知道厉害的 |
[16:54] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:56] | To borrow his Bentley for a weekend. | 把他的宾利借我一个周末 |
[16:57] | You got it. | 成交 |
[17:05] | I decided to kill the pending land bank deals. | 我决定停止土地储备交易 |
[17:07] | Turn ’em down. Open up a new application process. | 拒掉它们 重新申请 |
[17:09] | I’d like us to issue a press release, | 我希望能发布一份新闻稿 |
[17:12] | then we string Krakow up for trying to make a land grab | 然后暗示克拉科夫为了不法目的抢夺土地 |
[17:14] | for illicit purposes before his SPAC even… | 在他特殊目的收购公司… |
[17:16] | You screwed me out of my Treasury gig, | 你把我的财政部工作搞砸了 |
[17:18] | now you’re trying to do it again! | 现在又来捣乱了 |
[17:20] | What’s the name of that Randy Rogers Band song I like so much? | 我喜欢的那首兰迪·罗杰斯乐队歌名是什么 |
[17:23] | – “Speak Of The Devil”? – That’s the one. | – 《说曹操曹操到》 – 就是了 |
[17:24] | I’ll go get started. | 我开始做了 |
[17:26] | I just don’t understand | 我就不懂了 |
[17:27] | why you’d side with Mike Prince on this. | 你为什么会在这件事上支持迈克尔·普林斯 |
[17:29] | Mike Prince? | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[17:30] | Uh, you think I sided with him to… | 哦 你觉得我支持他是为了 |
[17:32] | Uh, the land bank killed my transactions. | 土地银行终止了我的交易 |
[17:35] | We had to. | 我们不得不 |
[17:37] | Because like so many others in the billionaire class, | 因为就像其他亿万富翁一样 |
[17:39] | you’re using loopholes to game the system. | 你在钻这个系统的空子 |
[17:41] | Using private shell companies to buy public lands? | 利用私人空壳公司购买公共土地 |
[17:45] | Veiling disclosures about land use for community redevelopment? | 隐瞒社区重建用地的用途 |
[17:48] | It may not be illegal, but it’s unethical. | 这不违法 但不道德 |
[17:51] | So is your office accepting graft, | 你的办公室也有收到贿赂 |
[17:53] | – but that didn’t stop you. – From whom? | – 你怎么不道德约束下自己 – 谁的贿赂 |
[17:55] | Oh, uh, I suppose we’re back to Mike Prince. | 我猜我们又说回迈克·普林斯了 |
[17:58] | You know he just wants the land for himself. | 你知道他想要将那块地占为己有 |
[18:01] | – How’d he get you on his side? – He didn’t. | – 他是这么让你统一战线的 – 他没有 |
[18:03] | But if he tries the same tactic, he’ll face the same scrutiny. | 但如果他用同样的策略 他同样会面临审查 |
[18:06] | Whatever gig he’s offering you with the Commish, | 无论他在委员会给你了什么好处 |
[18:08] | I’ll up it if you restore my transactions. | 我会提供更多 只要你恢复我的交易 |
[18:11] | – Commish. Right. Sure. – The Olympic Commission. | – 委员会 是什么 – 奥林匹克委员会 |
[18:14] | Is he gonna give you something with teeth, | 他是要给你有用的东西 |
[18:15] | or something ceremonial? | 还是形式主义的 |
[18:20] | You two are trying to steer the Olympics to the City. | 你俩在尝试把奥运会挪到这个城市来 |
[18:24] | May seem weird now, but Mitt Romney was a fucking god | 现在可能看着不现实 但米特·罗姆尼 |
[18:26] | when he brought them to Salt Lake. | 把奥运会带到盐湖城时 他就是上帝 |
[18:28] | I could use some of that social capital. | 我可以把一些社会资本 |
[18:30] | Turn it into actual capital. Ka-ching. | 变成真正的资本 刷啦 |
[18:32] | Don’t make the cash register sound. | 别发出收银机的声音 |
[18:35] | I would never. | 不会了 |
[18:37] | So you get this land, you lead the effort, | 所以你要拿到这块地 带头努力 |
[18:40] | you become the chair of the New York City Commission. | 就能成为纽约奥组委的主席 |
[18:44] | You win, and Prince suffers? | 所以你要打败普林斯 |
[18:45] | Humiliations galore. | 多让普林斯屈辱的计划 |
[18:48] | Perhaps we can work this out. | 或许我们可以达成共识 |
[18:52] | Resubmit your applications, cards up. | 重新提交申请 开诚布公 |
[18:54] | Transparency will protect us both. | 公开透明可以保护我们双方 |
[18:56] | Being open and honest has never worked for me, | 开诚布公不是我的菜 |
[18:58] | but… I’ll try anything. | 但 我可以一试 |
[19:00] | And, matter of fact, I will take something. | 事实上 我有一个要求 |
[19:02] | I’ll steer infrastructure | 我要掌控基础设施建设 |
[19:03] | so the people of this city benefit from all the spending, | 好让这里的居民可以从花销中收益 |
[19:06] | and so they don’t just end up with abandoned venues | 不要像里约奥运公园一样最后只剩下 |
[19:09] | like Rio’s Olympic Park. | 一个废弃场地 |
[19:10] | That place is a fucking dustbowl. | 那简直是个垃圾场 |
[19:12] | You’re a true steward of the people, Chuck. | 查克 你是真正的民众好管家 |
[19:14] | I appreciate the consideration. | 我很欣赏你的考量 |
[19:16] | We have a deal. | 我们成交了 |
[19:18] | Good. Ka-ching | 很好 刷啦 |
[19:30] | Let’s, uh, hold a beat on the press conference. | 我们把新闻发布会延后一点 |
[19:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:35] | Our friend Krakow will get his shot at the land after all. | 我们的朋友克拉科夫终究会得到那块土地 |
[19:38] | How? And more importantly, why? | 怎么等到 更重要的是为什么 |
[19:40] | A different way, with some different codicils… | 用不同的方式 靠一些附加条款 |
[19:42] | That greed-driven Meisterburger gets to bite off | 贪得无厌的大胃王会侵占 |
[19:44] | a big part of the city that we’re supposed to safeguard? | 大部分我们本该保护的城市 |
[19:46] | To invite redevelopment into those areas of the city, | 为了让那些地区重新发展 |
[19:49] | don’t we need developers? | 我们不需要开发商吗 |
[19:50] | Not ones who bypass public approval | 那也不是那些不顾民意 |
[19:52] | to do whatever the hell they want. | 为所欲为的人 |
[19:53] | This project doesn’t advance without my guiding hand. | 没有我的指导 这个项目不会有更大进展 |
[19:55] | It’s for the greater good. | 这是为了更大的利益 |
[19:57] | It may not feel that way now, but it is. | 你现在可能不这么觉得 但确实是这样 |
[19:59] | It certainly doesn’t feel that way. It feels more like… | 确实没有 我觉得更… |
[20:01] | Understood, Mrs. Sacker. | 明白了吗 塞克女士 |
[20:09] | Mr. Mateo. | 马特奥先生 |
[20:11] | Mr. Prince. | 普林斯先生 |
[20:13] | It turns out my partnership overtures | 事实证明我的合作意向 |
[20:14] | weren’t met with open arms. | 没有得到回应 |
[20:26] | Was that about the Dollar Bill and Mafee SPAC? | 你指多拉尔·比尔和玛斐的特殊目的收购吗 |
[20:28] | Did he assign you to sanction it? | 他批准你行动了吗 |
[20:31] | Like Nicholai Hel? | 像尼古拉·海尔 |
[20:33] | It’s out of my hands. | 我无能为力 |
[20:35] | That means you are gonna sanction it. | 这意味着你会行动 |
[20:37] | Kill it. Them. | 杀了它 他们 |
[20:39] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[20:40] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[20:44] | Are you still okay with Prince going after | 你能对普林斯针对我们的 |
[20:46] | our former compatriots? Because he is. | 前同胞袖手旁观吗 因为他正在这样干 |
[20:47] | I’m surprised Mafee was so forthcoming with you | 鉴于玛斐没有向我说过房地产投机 |
[20:50] | considering he hadn’t suggested any real estate | 我很惊讶他跟你 |
[20:52] | – speculation with me. – You and Mafee talk, too? | – 关系这么好 – 你也和玛斐也有联系吗 |
[20:54] | Of course. We’re friends. | 当然 我们是朋友 |
[20:56] | We have a standing weekly dinner. | 我们每周有固定的晚餐时间 |
[20:57] | So then you have to agree we should save them. | 所以你一定同意我们得救他们 |
[20:59] | If they are anti-fragile, they will survive | 如果他们是坚强的 那无论普林斯做什么 |
[21:01] | and thrive no matter what Prince does. And if not, | 他们都能蓬勃发展 如果不是 |
[21:03] | well, I have to take the long view. | 我得从长计议 |
[21:05] | So harsh. | 太残酷了 |
[21:06] | That’s the way of the gun. | 规则就是这样 |
[21:07] | And you’re okay with it. | 所以你要置之不理 |
[21:09] | The gun doesn’t care what I’m okay with. | 我的意见无关紧要 |
[21:22] | The ruination of the High Plains SPAC is coming, | 高原的特殊目的并购公司即将毁灭 |
[21:25] | and I feel terrible. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[21:26] | I can’t focus through the guilt. | 愧疚感让我无法集中精神 |
[21:28] | You want to be a martyr, be my guest, | 如果你想逞英雄 请便 |
[21:30] | but you’re not gonna find any grenades | 但在这里你找不到任何 |
[21:31] | to throw yourself onto in here. | 同归于尽的手榴弹 |
[21:33] | I’m the one who put them in the crosshairs. | 是我不经意间让他们 |
[21:34] | Inadvertently. | 陷入如此境地 |
[21:36] | You woke half the team in the middle of the night. | 你半夜把一半队员都吵醒了 |
[21:39] | That’s advertent. | 这是有意的 |
[21:40] | Because we have a lot riding on the Olympics. | 因为对于奥运会我们付出了很多 |
[21:45] | Beyond that, though? | 除了这些呢 |
[21:47] | It’s… my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[21:50] | I could say you’re a PM in a fund | 我可以说 你是比他们规模大二十倍的 |
[21:52] | 20 times the size of theirs. | 基金经理 |
[21:54] | Mafee sloppily showed his hand, you went all in against it. | 玛斐草率地暴露他的目的 你全力阻止他 |
[21:56] | In what world does that make you the bad guy? | 你为什么是个坏人呢 |
[21:59] | If you did, I might feel better. | 如果是你这么说 我可能会感觉好些 |
[22:02] | And if I agreed you let down your moral code? | 那如果我同意你放下你的道德准则 |
[22:06] | Worse. | 更糟糕了 |
[22:07] | And I’d probably sulk. | 我可能会生气 |
[22:10] | So then… | 所以 |
[22:12] | own the fact that Mafee doesn’t work here anymore. | 接受玛斐已经不在这儿工作的事实 |
[22:14] | Neither does Dollar Bill. | 多拉尔·比尔也是 |
[22:16] | – Well, yeah, but… – We’re competitors now. | – 但是 – 我们是竞争对手了现在 |
[22:18] | I know. But couldn’t I at least warn them what’s coming? | 我知道 但我不能警告他们会发生什么吗 |
[22:21] | Sure. But play that out. | 可以 但这么做的话 |
[22:22] | You’d get fired, and you’d never work again | 你会被解雇 而且永远不能再工作了 |
[22:24] | because everyone would know you fed our plays | 因为所有人都知道你把我们的计划 |
[22:26] | to the competition because you’re you, | 告诉了竞争对手 因为你是你 |
[22:28] | and the world’s the world, and that is what will happen. | 世界是世界 这就是事实 |
[22:31] | Wish I hadn’t said anything now. | 真希望我刚刚什么也没说 |
[22:33] | Can’t put that shit back in the goose. | 说出去的话 泼出去的水 |
[22:37] | You don’t want to feel bad again, | 如果你不想再感觉难过 |
[22:39] | act differently. Beforehand. | 那就做出改变 在之前 |
[22:42] | In the meantime, you’re just gonna have to feel | 而且你得同时忍受 |
[22:44] | two things at once because | 两种情绪 因为 |
[22:45] | that’s what life demands of us. | 这就是生活 |
[22:51] | Thanks, I guess. | 谢谢 |
[22:53] | I don’t feel any better. | 我没感觉好一点 |
[22:57] | Seems to be my specialty of late. | 这似乎是我最近的专长 |
[23:06] | Tell me, Ben Kim, | 告诉我 本·金 |
[23:08] | do you wish you’d left with them and stayed loyal to Axe? | 你希望当时和他们一起离开 忠于阿克塞吗 |
[23:13] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[23:16] | No. | 不 |
[23:19] | But I, too, admire what Mafee and DB did. | 但我也很佩服玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的所作所为 |
[23:23] | Know that. | 我很清楚 |
[23:24] | Then do something. | 那就做点什么 |
[24:23] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[24:24] | That’s enough. | 受够了 |
[24:26] | Come on, ladies. | 来吧 女士们 |
[24:28] | I think destiny is calling us. | 我想命运在召唤我们 |
[24:35] | Prince says we should add Krakow to the list of Colin’s suitors. | 普林斯说我们该把克拉科夫列入柯林的名单 |
[24:38] | – Figures. – Prince will knock him off. | – 不出所料 – 普林斯会把他打败的 |
[24:40] | We just have to focus on whoever else. | 我们只需要关注对手还有谁 |
[24:41] | – What’s with the stuff? – My office. | – 这些东西这么回事 – 我的办公室 |
[24:43] | It’s yours now. You take it. | 现在是你的了 给你了 |
[24:45] | – I’m fine… – Nope. | – 我现在这个挺好 – 不 |
[24:46] | I’m not unaware of the workflow. | 我明白工作流程 |
[24:48] | You take it. I’ll decamp here. | 归你了 我落在这里了 |
[24:51] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:52] | As it should be. | 本该如此 |
[24:54] | On your way. | 快去吧 |
[25:12] | Welcome Mayor Johnson. | 欢迎 约翰逊市长 |
[25:26] | I get it. You need the room. | 我懂了 我现在就让出房间 |
[25:32] | I see I’m not the only new blood in town. | 看来我不是镇上唯一的新人 |
[25:34] | I hope to do in the hedge fund space what you undoubtedly | 市长女士 我希望在对冲基金领域有所成就 |
[25:37] | will do in City Hall, Ms. Mayor. | 就像你在市政厅那样 |
[25:44] | I’m coming home, boys! | 我回来了 朋友们 |
[25:56] | Mayor Johnson, I’ll keep this brief. | 约翰逊市长 我长话短说 |
[25:58] | When I supported your campaign, | 当我支持你的竞选时 |
[25:59] | I promised to come to you with big ideas. | 我保证过我会带着宏图壮志来找你 |
[26:01] | You supported my competitors as well. | 你也支持了我的竞争对手 |
[26:03] | – But go on. – What would you say | – 但继续 – 那您怎么觉得 |
[26:05] | to one of my competitors | 我的一名竞争对手隐瞒自己的行动 |
[26:07] | concealing his efforts to lure the Olympics here | 在未事先咨询您的情况下 |
[26:09] | without consulting you first? | 想将奥林匹克引至这里 |
[26:11] | Oh, that? | 关于那个 |
[26:12] | No new stadium, no bid. | 没有新场馆 就没有竞价 |
[26:13] | Who is it? | 你说的是谁 |
[26:15] | Former Treasury Sec Todd Krakow. | 前财政部部长陶德·克拉科夫 |
[26:17] | He hasn’t announced yet, but it’s him. | 他还没宣布 但确实是他 |
[26:18] | Hmm. Maybe he has the juice, | 也许是他 |
[26:20] | but I’m not convinced. For when? | 但我不太相信 什么时候 |
[26:22] | The Games need a new host city for 2028. | 2028年奥运会需要一个新的东道主 |
[26:25] | That is a tight turnaround. | 那时间很紧迫啊 |
[26:27] | And the stadium faced a lot of opposition | 上次有人提出场馆的事 |
[26:29] | last time this idea was floated. | 遭到了很多反对 |
[26:31] | Because it’s bad for Manhattan. For congestion, | 因为对曼哈顿不利 交通堵塞 |
[26:33] | for affordable housing, for the environment. | 房价上涨 环境破坏 |
[26:35] | Okay. So you want to bring this to the City Council to kill? | 懂了 你想让市议会否决这件事 |
[26:38] | You could. | 你可以 |
[26:40] | But I believe you stand more to gain | 但我觉得如果你自己站出来反对 |
[26:41] | by speaking out against it yourself. | 能获得更多好处 |
[26:43] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[26:45] | You’re America’s mayor. | 你现在可是美国的市长 |
[26:46] | With your new profile, | 因为这个新身份 |
[26:48] | you’d shine a spotlight on my plan to build a stadium | 你会让我在韦斯切斯特建场馆的计划 |
[26:51] | in Westchester. | 更加备受瞩目 |
[26:52] | You’d come out looking like a hero | 你会因为把社区影响力 |
[26:54] | for putting community impact ahead of a photo op | 看得比媒体曝光率和有钱人的游戏更重要 |
[26:57] | and the whims of a rich guy. | 而被当作英雄 |
[27:00] | I’m not interested in what it looks like, | 我对成为英雄不感兴趣 |
[27:02] | and I’m not interested in making the same mistakes | 我也不想犯跟我的白痴上一任 |
[27:05] | as the idiot I replaced. | 一样的错误 |
[27:07] | The mistake the idiot who came before you made | 你上任的那个白痴就是因为 |
[27:09] | was not caring what stuff looked like. | 做事不在乎后果 |
[27:11] | Which is why he left office as a punchline. | 才给同事们当作笑柄 |
[27:21] | – They aren’t gonna budge. – You know for sure? | – 他们不会让步的 – 你确定吗 |
[27:31] | You know who invented steam? | 你知道是谁发明的蒸汽动力吗 |
[27:33] | John Fitch. | 约翰·费奇 |
[27:35] | Steam power, anyway. | 蒸汽动力什么的 |
[27:37] | The state legislature gave him a 14-year monopoly | 州立法机关授予他十四年的垄断权 |
[27:39] | to come up with a commercial use for it. | 让他想出一些商业用途 |
[27:41] | But Fitch fucked it up, | 但费奇搞砸了 |
[27:43] | lost the monopoly because he couldn’t do it. | 因为他的失败而失去了垄断权 |
[27:45] | Steam power transformed the world, | 蒸汽动力改变了世界 |
[27:48] | but the man who invented it died penniless. | 但它的发明者却在穷困潦倒中 |
[27:52] | Killed himself. | 自杀了 |
[27:53] | That’s a sad story. | 真是个悲剧 |
[27:54] | Should come with a trigger warning for the ending. | 在结局前应该有个警告 |
[27:56] | The ending is the warning. | 结局本身就是警告了 |
[28:01] | You two are all in on a steamboat, | 你俩都在蒸汽船上 |
[28:02] | but you’re gonna end up like Fitch. | 但你们会落得和费奇一样的结局 |
[28:05] | You want to keep affording these offices | 你们想继续开这家公司 |
[28:07] | and your business, you need to listen. | 继续你们的事业 就听我说 |
[28:09] | Prince knows all about the SPAC | 普林斯知道你们的收购计划 |
[28:11] | and the Olympic play, | 和奥利匹克计划 |
[28:13] | and he’s lining up to destroy whatever it is | 他计划要摧毁一切 |
[28:14] | – you’re bringing out. – Wait. | – 无论你们有什么打算 – 等等 |
[28:15] | How the fuck does Prince know about the Olympics piece? | 普林斯是怎么知道这一切的 |
[28:18] | Shit. It was Ben Kim. | 靠 是本·金 |
[28:20] | How the fuck does Ben Kim know? | 他又是怎么知道的 |
[28:21] | I didn’t tell him anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[28:23] | You know that this is the moment when the detective | 这就像是侦探 |
[28:25] | realizes you killed the guy, right? | 发现你就是凶手的那一刻吧 |
[28:28] | No one accused you of anything yet, Mafee, | 根本没人怀疑你 玛斐 |
[28:30] | but you’re proclaiming your innocence, | 你急忙申明自己是清白的 |
[28:32] | which tells me you’re guilty as fuck. | 正好是贼喊捉贼 |
[28:34] | What did you tell him? | 你和他说了什么 |
[28:36] | I didn’t tell him the whole play. | 我没把计划全盘托出 |
[28:37] | Well, I guess I gave him enough clues. | 但我可能给他提供了线索 |
[28:40] | Prince knows. That’s all that matters now. | 普林斯知道了 这是现状 |
[28:41] | No. What matters to you is Prince. | 不 对你来说普林斯是最重要的 |
[28:44] | But I give no shits about what matters to you, or him. | 但我根本不在乎你或者他 |
[28:47] | And we are not walking away from a Mayweather-Pacquiao payday | 我们不会在梅威瑟和帕奎奥比赛时退出 |
[28:50] | so that Michael Prince can take it. | 让迈克尔·普林斯坐享其成 |
[28:53] | We’re already in position. | 我们万事俱备 |
[28:55] | Our incoming partner has the land on lock. | 我们的投资伙伴已经确认能拿到土地 |
[28:59] | Why not bring your boss in | 不如让你的老板 |
[29:01] | to High Plains and ride the wave with us? | 和高原联手 我们一起乘风破浪 |
[29:05] | Boys… | 朋友 |
[29:06] | here’s how this is gonna go. | 那之后会这么发展 |
[29:08] | When the IPO happens, you’re gonna feel like winners, | 到首次公开募股的时候 你们觉得自己赢了 |
[29:10] | like you’ve finally made it. | 就像你们最终得偿所愿 |
[29:11] | But when Prince kills the Olympic play, | 但当普林斯搞垮了奥林匹克项目 |
[29:13] | the SPAC is gonna liquidate, and you’re gonna drown. | 收购计划会面临清算 你们也会一无所有 |
[29:16] | You need to abandon your plan. | 你们必须放弃你们的计划 |
[29:19] | Pull the filing while you still can, | 趁还有机会 撤回文件 |
[29:21] | before you wreck your reputations and lose your money. | 不然你们赔了夫人又折兵 |
[29:33] | Appreciate you coming to us with this. | 谢谢你大老远跑来和我们说这些 |
[29:35] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[29:37] | First time here, it’s like you squatted | 第一次来这 就好像你蹲在 |
[29:39] | in the middle of the office | 办公室的中间 |
[29:40] | and took a big steaming dump on the floor, | 在地板上拉了一坨热气腾腾的屎 |
[29:42] | but we know when we’re beat. | 但我们知道我们大势已去 |
[29:43] | Speaking of dumps, we’ve got some calls to make, | 说起屎 我们还得打几个电话 |
[29:45] | to some investors that are gonna be plenty disappointed | 给我们的投资者 我们取消售股了 |
[29:48] | we cancelled the offering. We better get to it. | 他们一定失望透顶 我们要赶紧行动了 |
[29:52] | You two are terrible liars, | 你们太不会撒谎了 |
[29:53] | and you’re pulling from my playbook. | 还是跟我学的 |
[29:57] | You’re not going to heed my warning, are you? | 你们不会听我的警告的 是吗 |
[30:00] | You wouldn’t risk your career like this. | 你也不会拿自己的职业生涯开玩笑的 |
[30:02] | So you’re here at his behest. | 所以你受他的指使来的 |
[30:04] | And we don’t do behest anymore. | 我们不再受任何人指使 |
[30:08] | What does he think he means, they don’t “do behest?” | 他说不受任何人指使是什么意思 |
[30:12] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[30:14] | Dollar Bill and Mafee are on a blind profit run, | 多拉尔·比尔和玛斐为了利益在盲目行事 |
[30:16] | and they’re not going to protect themselves. | 而且完全没有在保护自己 |
[30:19] | Is there anything else we can do? | 还有什么是我们可以做的吗 |
[30:21] | Prince’s plan is smart, thoughtful, | 普林斯的计划聪明 思虑周全 |
[30:23] | and benefits a lot of people. | 可以让很多人获益 |
[30:24] | Especially people at this company, | 特别是这家公司的人 |
[30:26] | especially people at this desk. So, no. | 特别是在这办公桌后的我 我们无计可施 |
[30:28] | If I thought we could save Dollar Bill and Mafee | 如果我认为从长远来看我们能 |
[30:31] | from themselves long-term, I’d do it. | 救下多拉尔·比尔和玛斐 我会做的 |
[30:33] | I care for them, Mafee especially. | 我关心他们 特别是玛斐 |
[30:35] | But, like I told Ben, they are who they are. | 但就像我和本说的 他们就是这样 |
[30:39] | And, I guess, so are we. | 我觉得 我们也一样 |
[30:48] | It is my pleasure to announce that | 很高兴由我来宣布 |
[30:50] | I will be spearheading the High Plains Management | 我将带领高原投资管理 |
[30:52] | real estate SPAC rolling out as we speak. | 推出房地产收购 |
[30:55] | Consider it a Krak-SPAC, if you will. | 你们可以将其称之为克拉科夫-收购 |
[30:59] | Once funded, the company will purchase properties | 一旦注册成功 公司将会买入 |
[31:00] | along the East River in Manhattan | 曼哈顿东河沿岸的地产 |
[31:02] | earmarked for redevelopment, | 指定用于重建 |
[31:04] | bringing new life to the community | 让社区重现生机 |
[31:06] | by building an all-weather stadium, | 通过建造一座四季可用的体育场 |
[31:08] | seating capacity for 85,000 | 场内可容纳八万五千人 |
[31:10] | and a retractable roof. | 配有一个可伸缩屋顶 |
[31:14] | Zoning laws were created for this very reason, | 土地使用分区的制定正是出于这个原因 |
[31:17] | to protect tenant rights | 保护租户的权利 |
[31:19] | and small business owners. | 和小企业主 |
[31:21] | These are the people who put me in office. | 是这些人成就了我 |
[31:23] | And I will not let the Todd Krakows of the world | 我不会让托德·克拉科夫 |
[31:26] | bulldoze their livelihoods | 压榨他们的生活 |
[31:28] | with plans to build a nonessential | 就为了在曼哈顿建一座 |
[31:30] | new stadium in Manhattan. | 没有必要的新体育场 |
[31:32] | I won’t fast-track it. | 我不会给他快速通道的 |
[31:34] | I won’t even allow zoning for it | 我甚至不会在没有经过 |
[31:36] | without it first going through extensive | 广泛的社区 委员会 |
[31:38] | community, committee | 和环保讨论之前 |
[31:40] | and environmental reviews. | 就通过这个项目 |
[31:42] | And I mean extensive. | 这里的广泛讨论 |
[31:44] | I’m talking years. | 是指多年的研究 |
[31:47] | She dropped the payload. | 她放大招了 |
[31:49] | Time to raid the villages. | 是时候回击了 |
[31:54] | Thank you. We’ll get you those architectural plans tout suite. | 谢谢 我们会为你提供全套建筑设计图纸 |
[31:57] | – Ciao. – Great, thanks. | – 再见 – 好的 谢谢 |
[32:10] | Oh fuck! | 靠 |
[32:14] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[32:15] | That Krakow SPAC IPO? | 卡拉科夫收购首次公开募股 |
[32:18] | You should know, it’s not as rosy as you thought. | 其实并不像你想的那样回报丰厚 |
[32:20] | The rezoning’s just the beginning. | 重新分区只是个开始 |
[32:22] | Krakow is getting machinegunned | 卡拉科夫会像《野战排》的埃利亚斯一样 |
[32:24] | like Elias in Platoon. | 被连环扫射 |
[32:26] | – Thing’s taking a dirt nap. – MPC has cleared a lane | – 事情已经停滞不前了 – 货币委员会 |
[32:28] | for a stadium deal of our own. | 已经为我们自己的体育场计划开绿灯了 |
[32:30] | We’ve got green lights all the way to breaking ground. | 我们前路畅通无阻 |
[32:32] | But I’m your transport out of the ‘Nam. | 我是你脱离苦海的希望 |
[32:35] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[32:37] | You’re smart to stay away from Krakow. | 离开克拉科夫是明智的 |
[32:43] | Dude, you’re not going through your list. | 兄弟 你还不打电话吗 |
[32:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:47] | Just give me sec. | 稍等一下 |
[33:00] | We found out Colin’s a rabid footballer. | 我们发现科林是个狂热的足球运动员 |
[33:02] | – How rabid? – Keeper at his club rabid. | – 多狂热 – 他俱乐部管理员的那种程度 |
[33:05] | Three trips across the globe to see matches | 环球旅行三次就为了去看比赛 |
[33:07] | during the pandemic rabid. | 还是在疫情期间 |
[33:08] | So he likes football, as do millions. | 他喜欢足球 就像常人一样 |
[33:10] | We looked deeper. | 我们深入研究 |
[33:11] | There’s an opening. | 有个切入点 |
[33:24] | The IPO busted before it even opened for trading. | 首次公募甚至在开盘前就流产了 |
[33:26] | I saw the Exchange halt it | 交易所叫停了交易 |
[33:27] | shortly after the mayor’s statement. | 在市长发表演讲之后 |
[33:29] | No money raised. Krakow can’t back his bids. | 没有募集到钱 克拉科夫不能撤回他的竞标 |
[33:31] | And Dollar Bill and Mafee can’t collect any sponsorship fees. | 多拉尔·比尔和玛斐也收不到赞助费 |
[33:38] | Look, I didn’t go into this to do damage, | 听着 我这么做不是想造成他们的损失 |
[33:40] | but from my vantage, | 但从我的角度来看 |
[33:42] | we’re destabilizing a bad actor, | 我们在打击一个不好的演员 |
[33:44] | saving the Games from the corruption and exclusion | 从腐败和排斥中拯救奥运会项目 |
[33:46] | that follow men like Krakow, who only see a payday in this. | 免受像克拉科夫这样目光短浅的人的左右 |
[33:49] | But the land, | 但是土地 |
[33:51] | that’s still worth something to me. | 对我来说还有用 |
[33:53] | I thought we were building in Westchester. | 我以为我们要建在韦斯特切斯特 |
[33:55] | Crown jewel was always the waterfront in Manhattan. | 皇冠明珠一直是曼哈顿海滨 |
[33:57] | We’re just gonna build there the right way. | 我们只是用正确的方式建在那里 |
[33:59] | Oh, this is Spanish Prisoner. | 现在是 西班牙囚犯 |
[34:00] | We’re not at the blowoff yet. | 我们还没剑拔弩张呢 |
[34:01] | There’s another act coming. | 还有另一出好戏呢 |
[34:03] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你们很快就会见到了 |
[34:14] | I hope you’ve had some time to consider my original offer, | 我希望你有时间考虑我们原先的计划 |
[34:16] | though I’d say you’ve waived the chance to negotiate. | 尽管你已经没有谈判的机会了 |
[34:20] | I somehow thought you were different. | 我之前以为你不一样 |
[34:21] | But your approach reminds me a lot | 但你的做法让我想起 |
[34:22] | of the man whose office you took. | 被你夺走公司的那个人 |
[34:24] | It’s possible you bring out a similar reaction | 可能是你的行为导致 |
[34:26] | in wildly disparate individuals. | 完全不同的两个人 同样的反应 |
[34:28] | I’ll think it over when I drink your blood | 我打倒你之后 吸你血的时候 |
[34:30] | after decapitating you. | 我再好好考虑一下 |
[34:32] | Accepting loss is hard for those who lack humility. | 对那些不懂谦逊的人来说 接受损失很难 |
[34:34] | But here’s a reality check. | 但现实是 |
[34:36] | You have deals with the City on land, | 你和市政进行了土地交易 |
[34:38] | but your SPAC is liquidated | 但你的收购项目面临清算 |
[34:39] | and you don’t have the capital to close. | 你没有资本去完成交易 |
[34:42] | My investors dumped me like Winthorpe | 我的投资者像温索普 |
[34:44] | and Billy Ray Valentine in the orange juice pit. | 和比利·瓦伦丁放弃橙汁一样抛弃了我 |
[34:46] | That’s the problem with other people’s money. | 那毕竟是别人的钱 |
[34:48] | They can take it away from you. | 他们随时可以拿回去 |
[34:51] | So, you’ll either go into your pocket… | 所以 你要么自掏腰包 |
[34:53] | For a billion dollars of New York fucking real estate | 花十几亿美元在纽约市 |
[34:55] | that you got the mayor to oppose zoning changes on?! | 买一块市长公开反对分区的地皮吗 |
[34:57] | Don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[34:59] | I like being rich. | 我还想当富人 |
[35:01] | Not gonna end up like Trump. | 而不是像特朗普那样 |
[35:02] | Or you’ll… | 或者你可以 |
[35:03] | Partner with you. | 和你合作 |
[35:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:08] | Forget drinking your blood, I’ll stand with you instead. | 暂时忘记吸你血的事 我们在统一阵营 |
[35:10] | I’ll assign the deeds to you, | 我会把土地指定给你 |
[35:13] | you and your investors pay. | 你和你的投资者来付钱 |
[35:15] | And I’ll be starting QB. | 我现在是领导了 |
[35:16] | That’s fine. It’s fine. | 行啊 好的 |
[35:19] | Just know we’ll be spitting in Chuck Rhoades’s eye. | 只要让查克·罗兹吃到苦头就好 |
[35:22] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:24] | I’ll handle him. | 我会打倒他的 |
[35:43] | I can’t fucking believe it. Here you are. | 我不敢相信 你来了 |
[35:45] | I thought, “There’s no way Taylor would think our dinner’s | 我以为 “在他们公司搞垮我们公司之后 |
[35:47] | still on after their firm destroyed my goddamn company.” | 泰勒不可能认为还能继续和我共进晚餐” |
[35:50] | But here you are. | 但你来了 |
[35:51] | It’s unfortunate the way the IPO went, | 对于首次公募的事我很抱歉 |
[35:53] | that the SPAC is zeroed out. | 收购也凉了 |
[35:54] | I understand you were warned not to launch it. | 我知道有人警告过你们了 |
[35:56] | One is business, the other personal. I don’t see the linkage. | 一边是工作 一边是私人情感 我觉得不相关 |
[35:58] | You thought you could just sit across from me, enjoying those | 你觉得你可以像往常一样坐在我对面 |
[36:01] | bok choy pot stickers, while my life is falling apart, | 吃白菜锅贴 而我的生活四分五裂 |
[36:04] | because of you and the company you help run? | 因为你和你的公司的原因吗 |
[36:06] | I knew you were a fucking cyborg. | 我就说你是个该死的电子人 |
[36:09] | And I thought about letting you sit there | 我想过让你一个人坐在那里 |
[36:11] | and put the pieces together on your own. | 一个人吃 |
[36:13] | But I had to see for myself just how devoid | 但我就想来看看 |
[36:15] | of all human understanding you are. | 你是有多反人类 |
[36:17] | I… | 我 |
[36:41] | Spain’s coming hard. | 西班牙来势汹汹 |
[36:43] | They somehow convinced Real Madrid’s manager | 他们不知道怎么说服了皇家马德里的管理人 |
[36:45] | to give Drache soccer lessons, | 给德拉赫上足球课 |
[36:47] | all to win him over to the Madrid effort. | 为了赢得他对马德里的支持 |
[36:48] | Meaning they figured out what matters to him. | 说明他们发现什么对他最重要 |
[36:50] | Wasn’t hard. Guy raises millions for ALS. | 这不难 他为肌萎缩侧索硬化募集了几百万 |
[36:53] | So we back up the Brinks truck, | 所以我们来出钱 |
[36:56] | help cure a disease, | 去治疗疾病 |
[36:57] | and the guy becomes a hero. | 让这家伙成为英雄 |
[36:59] | And Colin never walks onto Madrid’s pitch. | 科林对马德里不感兴趣 |
[37:04] | I’m have a sudden craving for croquetas. | 我突然想吃炸丸子 |
[37:07] | Want to put in an order? | 你想下单吗 |
[37:08] | Sure. Pull up a menu. | 当然 给我看看菜单 |
[37:10] | Alexa, play my faves playlist. | 亚历克莎 放我最喜欢的歌单 |
[37:13] | Playlist faves on Amazon music. | 播放亚马逊音乐最喜欢的歌单 |
[37:29] | You put this song on your playlist? | 你的歌单里有这首歌 |
[37:31] | Don’t tell me you have a problem with Harry Chapin. | 别告诉我你对哈里·查宾有什么意见 |
[37:33] | No, I just didn’t realize you had any taste. | 不 我只是没发现你还有点品味 |
[37:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:39] | I think. | 吧 |
[37:40] | While I was away | ♪在我离开的时候♪ |
[37:42] | And he was talking ‘fore I knew it, and as he grew. | ♪他在我了解以前 一直在说话 随着他长大♪ |
[37:45] | This song. | 这首歌 |
[37:48] | It used to hit me as the son. | 我还做儿子的时候 就打动我 |
[37:51] | Now it hits me as the father. | 我现在做父亲了 它还能打动我 |
[37:53] | And the cat’s in the cradle. | ♪猫在摇篮里面♪ |
[37:54] | You? | 你呢 |
[38:01] | Both. | 都打动 |
[38:02] | But we’ll get together then | ♪到时我们会相聚♪ |
[38:05] | You know we’ll have a good time then | ♪你知道 到时我们会共度好时光♪ |
[38:25] | I said I was fine with what we did, | 我之前说 我能接受我们所做的事情 |
[38:26] | but maybe I didn’t see it through. | 可能我看得不够清楚 |
[38:28] | The associated loss, in human terms. | 从人的角度 带来的损失 |
[38:31] | I didn’t see all the possible outcomes. | 我没有预见到全部可能的结果 |
[38:33] | After Mafee left the firm, | 玛斐离开公司之后 |
[38:34] | I always thought of us as Bird and Magic. | 我总认为我们是伯德和魔术师 |
[38:36] | Kill each other on the court, | 球场上争个你死我活 |
[38:38] | but best friends in the off-season. | 赛季结束了 还是最好的朋友 |
[38:41] | We were never trained to | 我们接受的训练是 |
[38:42] | be worried about unintended consequences. | 不去担心意外的后果 |
[38:44] | The win was all that mattered, | 胜利才是最重要的 |
[38:46] | and our success only reinforced that idea. | 我们的成功只能加强这个认知 |
[38:50] | I say “we were trained,” but in truth, | 我说 “我们接受的训练” 但是事实上 |
[38:51] | I did most of that training, | 大部分的培训都是我做的 |
[38:53] | which is why I guess my attempt to undo it was clumsy. | 所以我猜 我企图劝他们收手 显得很笨拙 |
[38:57] | The blame isn’t just, or even mostly, on you. | 不只怪你 甚至基本不怪你 |
[39:00] | I keep getting sucked back into the short game, | 我一直不断被吸引回这种短期游戏 |
[39:02] | and I promised myself I wouldn’t do that anymore. | 我答应过自己 不再做这种事 |
[39:04] | To be fair, your short game is everyone else’s long game. | 说真的 你的短期游戏 是其他人的长期游戏 |
[39:07] | That only makes it more disappointing. | 这么说 更让人失望 |
[39:12] | So then what actions are you | 接下来 你要 |
[39:14] | are we going to take to rectify it? | 我们要做点什么 修复这一切吗 |
[39:30] | – Here we are again. – The game has changed. | – 我们又见面了 – 游戏变了 |
[39:32] | We need to put the stadium in Manhattan after all. | 我们还是需要在曼哈顿建体育馆 |
[39:34] | – Built at no cost to the city. – What about the congestion? | – 不花市政一分钱 – 交通拥堵呢 |
[39:37] | Affordable housing? Impact on the environment? | 经济适用房 对环境的影响 |
[39:40] | None of that will be a problem the way he’s going to do it. | 按照他的做法 这都不是个问题 |
[39:41] | Sustainable. Repurposable. Cutting edge. | 可持续发展 目的重塑 前沿 |
[39:44] | And how am I not gonna look like a flip-flopper? | 这样一来 如何让我不显得朝令夕改 |
[39:46] | You’re gonna look like a brilliant negotiator. | 你会显得是个杰出的谈判者 |
[39:48] | You have leveraged the real estate community | 你前所未有地 |
[39:50] | to band together to build low-income housing | 利用了房地产行业 集结起来 |
[39:53] | unlike the City has seen before. | 建造低收入群体住宅 |
[39:54] | – State-of-the-art. – Because first it’s gonna be. | – 站在最前沿 – 因为首先会建造… |
[39:57] | Yes. Athletes’ quarters. | 没错 运动村 |
[39:58] | Built at the lowest possible cost to the city, | 建造过程 花费市政最少的钱 |
[40:00] | by one of our great builders. | 雇佣我们最好的建筑商之一 |
[40:02] | You mean if you win, Chuck Rhoades suffers? | 你是说 如果你赢了 查克·罗兹会很痛苦 |
[40:05] | Humiliations galore. | 侮辱性极强 |
[40:09] | – Bud Lazzara’s on board? – Not only that, | – 巴德·拉扎拉要加入 – 不仅如此 |
[40:11] | we have the site and surrounding property, | 我们拥有场馆和附近的土地 |
[40:13] | and a healthy war chest to close on it with. | 还有健康的资金链去完成项目 |
[40:15] | Most importantly, you have my word and a witness. | 更重要的是 我向你承诺 还有人见证 |
[40:23] | Then let the Games begin. | 让奥运会开始吧 |
[40:33] | Might want to watch your step. | 你可能需要注意脚下 |
[40:35] | There’s blood all over the floor. | 地板上都是血 |
[40:38] | Guess it wasn’t good enough you killed our IPO. | 看来扼杀我们首轮公开融资还不够 |
[40:40] | You just had to do a stiff fucking pile driver | 你们还要给我们来一个倒头椿 |
[40:42] | without protecting our necks. | 还不保护我们的脖子 |
[40:44] | Oh, no, I’ve got you tucked safely between my thighs. | 不 我把你安全地夹在大腿之间 |
[40:48] | Kayfabe all the way. | 打个假赛 |
[40:49] | – I’ve spoken to Prince. – And what? | – 我和普林斯聊过 – 然后呢 |
[40:51] | He wants to offer us our old jobs back? | 他想请我们回去接着做我们之前的工作 |
[40:54] | I’m not walking backwards. | 我不会回头 |
[40:56] | Neither is Mafee. | 玛斐也不会 |
[40:57] | Well, I’d consider it, | 我会考虑 |
[40:58] | but no. | 不过 不必了 |
[41:00] | We know the SPAC was going to be your opportunity. | 我们知道 特殊目的并购公司是你们的机遇 |
[41:02] | Prince asked Spartan-Ives to fund you instead. | 普林斯请斯巴坦·艾夫斯赞助你们 |
[41:05] | Spartan will write the check, as a make-good to Prince. | 斯巴坦会写张支票 借此跟普林斯和好 |
[41:07] | Meaning? | 所以说 |
[41:10] | They saved our asses. | 她们救了我们 |
[41:11] | At what price? We got to show fealty? | 代价是什么 我们需要跪舔 |
[41:14] | Pledge our firstborn sons? What? | 把我们的大儿子给他做人质吗 |
[41:16] | How about you take this as an object lesson, free of charge. | 不如你们记住这个教训 免费的 |
[41:19] | You’re not giant-killers. | 你们不具有绝对实力 |
[41:21] | Don’t go swinging your swords | 不要四处招摇 |
[41:22] | into a battles you’ve already lost. | 加入一些必定会输的战斗 |
[41:24] | I lobbied for this too, to square things with us. | 我也为此费了口舌 我们之间扯平了 |
[41:26] | Suddenly had a conscience program installed? | 怎么回事 突然加载了良知项目插件吗 |
[41:28] | – Did you go to Wendy for that? – I did seek her counsel, | – 你为了这个去找温迪 – 我咨询她了 |
[41:30] | to remind me what I value most. | 提醒自己 我最在意的是什么 |
[41:32] | So, what, Taylor? A friendship | 是什么 泰勒 |
[41:34] | where I’m watching every word I say | 一段友谊中我需要小心自己说的每一句话 |
[41:36] | for fear you’re going to gouge me in the eye later? | 以免你事后来针对我吗 |
[41:37] | I won’t offer you any empty platitudes, Mafee. | 我不和你讲这些陈词滥调 玛斐 |
[41:40] | But I would like a chance to talk this through, | 不过我想找个机会跟你把话说开 |
[41:42] | repair our trust. | 重建我们的信任 |
[41:43] | Are we back on for our regular dinners? | 我们可以继续固定时间吃晚餐吗 |
[41:47] | We are. | 可以 |
[41:51] | Did you hear that, Ben Kim? | 你听见了吗 本·金 |
[41:53] | My god, that was brutal. | 天哪 太残忍了 |
[41:55] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[41:57] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[42:00] | Oh, thank Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[42:01] | We didn’t blow up! | 我们没搞砸 |
[42:03] | Mortimer, we’re back! | 各位 我们回来了 |
[42:17] | So, this happened. | 这一切已经发生了 |
[42:19] | And Mayor Tess is about to give another press conference | 泰斯市长马上要召开另一场记者招待会 |
[42:21] | reversing field. | 变成相反的立场 |
[42:23] | Prince got to Krakow? | 普林斯拿下克拉科夫了 |
[42:24] | And the mayor. | 还有市长 |
[42:26] | Prince got Krakow’s stadium?! | 普林斯得到克拉科夫的体育馆了 |
[42:31] | The way I see it, you dangled our land | 以我所见 你把我们的地 |
[42:33] | to get a preferred outcome, and now, | 给出去了 为了得到个好结果 |
[42:34] | instead of a good initiative against one bad pony, | 非但没有利用好的起点打击一个坏人 |
[42:37] | we’ve lost it to a pair of ’em. | 我们直接输给了他们两个 |
[42:40] | No, wait. | 不对 等一下 |
[42:42] | Wait. In a way, this actually helps us. | 等等 某种程度来说 这能帮助我们 |
[42:44] | – I’m not seeing it. – This proves my point, doesn’t it? | – 我没看出来 – 这论证了我的观点 不是吗 |
[42:48] | Billionaires plot in secret to take everything for themselves. | 亿万富翁私下密谋 不过是为了他们自己 |
[42:50] | And the laws protect their rights to do so. | 法律保护他们这么做的权利 |
[42:53] | Prince may have the land, | 普林斯可能会得到那片地 |
[42:55] | but he doesn’t have the people that live on it. | 但是他没有得到那里民心 |
[42:56] | Is he going to start buying people now? | 他现在要开始收买人心吗 |
[42:58] | Bet he would if he could. | 如果他可以买 他会买的 |
[42:59] | We can’t let him. | 我们不能让他这么做 |
[43:01] | Are we about to see the return of Farmer Chuck? | 我们要见证农民查克回归吗 |
[43:03] | What’d Bruce say? | 布鲁斯怎么说 |
[43:05] | Wherever there’s a fight | 无论在哪里 |
[43:06] | against the blood and hatred in the air, | 有对抗鲜血和空气中仇恨的战斗 |
[43:08] | look for me, Mom, I’ll be there. | 请寻找我 母亲 我会在那里 |
[43:11] | I promise I will think of something | 我答应你 我会想办法 |
[43:13] | to make it clear that we are the stewards | 清楚地展示出 我们才是 |
[43:15] | of the best interests of the people of New York, | 代表纽约人民的最高利益的管家 |
[43:17] | and not Prince or Krakow. | 不是普林斯或者克拉科夫 |
[43:18] | How? | 怎么做到 |
[43:24] | I need to take a little walk. | 我需要出去散步 |
[43:26] | That’s how. | 这就是办法 |
[43:39] | You ready for the Colin meeting? | 你准备好和柯林开会吗 |
[43:41] | – Yep. Your office? – Our office. | – 在你的办公室 – 我们的办公室 |
[43:55] | I saw what you were doing with the selfless | 我之前看到你做出无私的举动 |
[43:57] | “donate the office” play. Very elevated. | 让出办公室的姿态 非常高调 |
[43:59] | Bonding up with the guys. | 借机和团队拉近距离 |
[44:00] | Reifying your status as their sergeant on the ground. | 稳固你接地气的领导形象 |
[44:02] | Can’t let you get away with it. | 不能让你得逞 |
[44:04] | No? | 不能 |
[44:06] | So you actually wanna? | 所以你真的想 |
[44:07] | That’s right. We share. | 没错 我们共享 |
[44:13] | Seems our good friend Mr. Drache is back. | 看起来我们的好朋友德拉赫先生回来了 |
[44:16] | Colin, please, as we’ll be all working together. | 请叫我柯林 既然我们之后会共事 |
[44:19] | So, Todd Krakow no longer has need of your services? | 陶德·克拉科夫不再需要你的服务了 |
[44:22] | Alas, no. Nor Spain. | 不需要了 西班牙也不了 |
[44:24] | They seem to be the type that reneges on their prior promises. | 他们看起来像说话不算数的类型 |
[44:27] | While you seem like the soccer type. | 你看起来像踢足球的类型 |
[44:28] | We’re pretty tight with David Beckham. | 我们和大卫·贝克汉姆关系不错 |
[44:30] | Maybe there’ll be an opportunity for him | 可能会有机会 |
[44:32] | to be on the pitch with you | 他和你一起上场 |
[44:33] | when he comes to town for the Games. | 等他来纽约看奥运会的时候 |
[44:35] | Don’t worry, you’re home now. | 别担心 你回家了 |
[44:37] | I certainly see that. | 我感觉到了 |
[44:39] | I’ll let you fellas get started. | 那你们先忙 |
[44:40] | I have a press conference to attend. | 我要去参加新闻发布会 |
[44:45] | There’s no better time to welcome the world | 现在是最好的时机 欢迎世界 |
[44:48] | back to New York City. | 回到纽约 |
[44:49] | I want to introduce the man with the vision | 请由我来介绍 这位富有远见 |
[44:51] | and personal investment as our partner, | 具有个人投资实力的先生 作为合作伙伴 |
[44:54] | the chairman of the NYC 2028 Olympic Commission, | 纽约2028年奥委会主席 |
[44:58] | Michael Prince. | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[45:02] | Thank you, Mayor Johnson. | 谢谢你 约翰逊市长 |
[45:04] | We both share the same vision | 我们有共同的预景 |
[45:07] | of what a Summer Games in New York should look like. | 夏季奥运会在纽约举办 会是什么样的景象 |
[45:11] | an event for everyone. | 一场所有人的盛会 |
[45:12] | A chance to showcase and rebuild | 一个展示并重塑 |
[45:15] | in all five boroughs. | 五大区的机会 |
[45:17] | But I don’t think the taxpayer | 不过我认为纳税人 |
[45:19] | should shoulder the burden | 不应该承担 |
[45:21] | of the costs. | 这笔费用 |
[45:24] | My approach incentivizes | 我的方案会激励 |
[45:27] | the private sector to join me | 私有资源与我联合 |
[45:29] | Get out of the fuckin’ street! | 赶快离开马路 |
[45:31] | Move the fuckin’ car, bro! | 哥们 赶紧开车 |
[45:39] | Get out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[45:44] | All right, back it up. | 好了 退后一点 |
[45:53] | Oh, I think we’ve got their attention. | 我应该引起他们的注意了 |
[45:58] | So they want to revitalize the City? | 他们想重振这座城市 |
[46:01] | These plutocrats? | 这些富豪 |
[46:04] | Have they thought about the unintended consequences | 他们怎么会想过 对于普通市民 |
[46:06] | to the average citizen? | 可能造成的意外后果 |
[46:08] | Do they think about the average citizen at all? | 他们何曾考虑过普通市民 |
[46:11] | I am not in this for the goddamned Bronx Cheer. | 我不是来这里听嘘声的 |
[46:14] | Nobody told me about the “fuck you” parade. | 没人跟我提过这个搞死人的游行 |
[46:18] | This is the traffic for a press conference. | 为了一个记者会 交通状况已然如此 |
[46:21] | What will New York look like when the traffic quintuples? | 纽约的交通量变成三倍 会是什么样 |
[46:30] | A cabal of billionaires remaking the city. | 一帮亿万富豪重塑这座城市 |
[46:33] | What the hell do they know about the real New York? | 可是他们哪里了解真实的纽约 |
[46:38] | How many people will be displaced | 为了他们建造奥运会场馆 |
[46:40] | so they can build an Olympic stadium? | 多少人要搬家 |
[46:43] | Have they at all considered what real New Yorkers | 他们想过吗 真正的纽约人 |
[46:46] | want for our city? | 到底希望这座城市变成怎样 |
[46:47] | Maybe we should remind them who we are. | 也许我们应该提醒他们 我们是怎样的人 |
[46:58] | What do we do when the carpetbaggers | 这些政治家 |
[47:00] | and the land barons try to shove us out of the way? | 和地产商想把我们排除在外 |
[47:03] | We shove back! | 我们会还击 |
[47:05] | We shove back! | 我们会还击 |
[47:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[47:15] | And together, the people, | 聚集起来 人民 |
[47:17] | and those who represent the people, | 和那些代表人民的 |
[47:19] | we will take back our city! | 我们要夺回我们的城市 |
[47:23] | Take back our city! | 夺回我们的城市 |
[47:25] | – Take back our city! – Take back our city! | – 夺回我们的城市 – 夺回我们的城市 |
[47:28] | Take back our city! | 夺回我们的城市 |
[47:31] | Take back our city! | 夺回我们的城市 |
[47:35] | – Take back our city! – Take back our city! | – 夺回我们的城市 – 夺回我们的城市 |
[47:40] | Take back our city! | 夺回我们的城市 |
[47:42] | – Take back our city! – Take back our city! | – 夺回我们的城市 – 夺回我们的城市 |
[47:46] | Take back our city! | 夺回我们的城市 |