Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Axe swallowed it. 阿克塞自食苦果
[00:12] He actually closed on that money. 他还真吃掉了那笔钱
[00:13] Where does that leave us? 那我们怎么办
[00:14] It leaves you head down, eyes forward doing good work, 认真干活 做好眼前的工作
[00:17] earning returns for the firm. 为公司把钱赚回来
[00:20] Pull him out of there! 把他拖出来
[00:27] I’ll give you two billion walk away money 我给你二十亿跑路钱
[00:29] for Axe Holding, the bank, and the asset management arm. 交换阿克塞控股 银行 和资产管理小组
[00:32] I hope when this all calms down 我希望当一切尘埃落定
[00:33] and you really look at it and me, 你们看着这一切和我
[00:35] that you won’t even want to leave. 不会想要离开的
[00:37] But the thing of it is we can’t, even if we want to, right? 但问题是我们既是想要离开 也做不到
[00:41] Anyone who wants to get wealthy, 所有想要跻身上流社会的人
[00:43] rich in your language, can stay, 用你们的话就是变有钱 可以留下
[00:45] and we can discuss your place in the new organization. 我们可以讨论一下你在新组织里的职位
[00:49] – I’m out. – Yeah. This place… – 我不干了 – 嗯 这地儿…
[00:51] I’m out of here too. 我也不干了
[00:53] Run. 跑
[00:56] If I see you here again, it’ll be to my benefit… 要是我再在这里看到你 那是我获益了…
[00:59] but I hope I don’t. 但我希望我没有
[01:01] This company, formerly known as Axe Capital, 这家公司 原是阿克塞资本
[01:04] belongs to me now. 现在归我的了
[01:05] Now, you’re my problem. 现在 你是我要处理的问题
[01:07] And you know what I do to problems. 而你知道我怎么处理问题的
[01:10] – I get rid of them. – No. – 我会铲除他们 – 不
[01:11] I got rid of the guy in the chair. 是我把这里原先的主人给搞定的
[01:13] Now how we know this to be true? 我们怎么确认这件事的呢
[01:15] ‘Cause I’m the one sitting in it. 因为这椅子归我来坐了
[01:18] Not for fucking long. 坐不了多久了
[01:55] Follow me. 跟我来
[01:57] Yeah! 好的
[02:29] Hold fire! 别开炮
[02:44] That cannon has fired its last salvo! 这是大炮能打出的最后一颗炮弹了
[03:33] You’ll be so centered in the office today. 你今天肯定会是办公室里面的焦点
[03:38] You’re in the zone, huh? 你完全进入状态了
[03:40] That’s the idea. 就是要这样
[03:41] Focus. 专注
[03:42] Detachment from all else. 和其他的一切分离
[03:44] That Buddhist shit. 那佛教玩意儿
[03:47] If I can only put everything… 要是我能把所有东西都放到…
[03:50] right here. 这里
[03:51] Right at the tip of my consciousness. 我的意识的最尖端
[03:53] Then you are gonna make hella good ice cream. 那你肯定能做出好吃的雪糕
[03:56] Then I’m… 那我…
[03:57] maybe can work myself out of my… 或许可以给自己找到出路…
[04:00] Don’t think. 别去想
[04:02] Just do. 做就完事了
[04:04] There’s that Buddhist shit again. 这不也是佛教玩意儿吗
[04:39] Good? Need a break? 怎么样 需要休息一下吗
[04:40] When I ask for a break, 只有要死了
[04:41] you’ll know the body snatchers have taken me over. 我才会要求休息的
[04:44] Good, now use your head. 很好 现在用上你的头部
[04:49] Sex. He’s having sex. 做爱 他在做爱
[04:50] Could he just be having sex? 他会不会就只是在做爱
[04:53] It’s him we’re talking about. It’s probably sex. 那可是他 他很可能是在做爱
[04:55] That would look… different, I think. 我想 那个应该会看起来不一样吧
[04:58] But I’m not a doctor. 但我又不是医生
[04:59] And as a non-doctor, you’re diagnosing heart attack. 而不是医生的你 却在诊断心脏病发作
[05:01] Well, I can’t diagnose. The not-doctor thing. 我不会诊断 非医生做的事是
[05:04] Suggesting. Declaring. 建议 声明
[05:05] Somewhere in that spectrum. 之类的东西
[05:07] Because this… 因为这个…
[05:08] is what a heart attack looks like. 是心脏病发作的样子
[05:12] These readouts look as alike as the Van Arsdale Twins. 这两个看着就和范阿斯代尔双胞胎一样相像
[05:15] When you pull out those ’70s basketball metaphors, 当你搬出来一些七十年代的篮球隐喻
[05:17] it does force me to listen. 我真得认真听了
[05:18] I reserve them for maximum impact. 我故意的 让你印象深刻
[05:20] Yes. 是的
[05:21] So, then, we have to make the call. 所以 我们要做决定了
[05:22] I’ll admit, it’s the right thing to do. 我承认 这是我们该做的
[05:25] If you can save a life, you save a life. 能救一个是一个
[05:26] – That’s the kind of thing I… – Yes. – 那是我想做的事… – 我知道
[05:27] And I know you mean it. But… 我也知道你是认真的 但…
[05:29] even at the cost of exposing what we’re doing. 甚至不惜暴露我们的计划
[05:32] I’m going to leave that question lingering 我就不说什么了
[05:34] so you can hear it and answer yourself. 你自己好好回味一下刚刚提的问题
[05:36] Damn. 淦
[05:37] Once you said heart attack, you knew we’d intervene. 你说是心脏病发作 你知道我们得去干预
[05:40] But now our cover’s gonna be blown. 那我们的伪装就暴露了
[05:42] Maybe in the all the hubbub, they won’t notice. 或许在混乱中 他们不会注意到的
[05:44] Make the call. 打电话吧
[05:51] What the fuck are you guys doing here? 你们特么来这是干什么的
[05:53] Are you strippers? 脱衣舞娘吗
[05:54] Because great, but… not until I finish my… 因为 很好 但是… 我得先完成…
[05:59] We’re not strippers, sir. You’re having a heart attack, 先生 我们不是脱衣舞娘 你心脏病发作了
[06:01] – we’re here to… – I’m doing a Peloton class. – 我们是来… – 我是在骑动感单车
[06:03] With Tunde. 听着敦德的歌
[06:05] So I don’t have a heart attack keeping up with my girlfriend. 所以我没有为了比肩我女朋友而心梗
[06:10] She’s young. 她挺年轻的
[06:13] I liked you better when you were strippers. 要是你们是脱衣舞娘就好了
[06:15] We were never strippers. 我们和脱衣舞娘没有半毛钱关系
[06:17] Sir, how’s your jaw? 先生 你下巴怎么样了
[06:19] Now that you mention it, a little like Ali after Norton. 说起来 有点像是阿里被诺顿打了的下巴
[06:23] And… uh, 还有…
[06:25] if I’m being honest, the breathing’s 说实话 我的呼吸
[06:28] a little… tight. Huh. 有点… 急促
[06:29] Mr. Wagner, I implore you, take this aspirin 瓦格纳先生 我恳求你 服下这颗阿司匹林
[06:32] and let us get you down to an ambulance 然后我们会把你送上救护车
[06:34] before it’s too late. 趁现在还来得及
[06:45] It’s alive! 他还活着
[06:50] Wags! 瓦格斯
[06:59] That is something to see right there. 这可太值得一看了
[07:04] Rumors of my demise… 有关我要挂的谣言…
[07:05] I mean to say, it is fucking great to be back! 我真得说 能活着回来实在太棒了
[07:09] So glad to see you. 很高兴见到你
[07:11] So, so glad. 真的很高兴
[07:12] I was worried. 我可担心了
[07:13] Yeah, I got that from the 40 texts a day. 我从每天四十条短信中发现了
[07:15] But like I said, it’s a small heart attack. 但如我所说的 不过是个小的心脏病发作
[07:18] Mild as Babybel cheese. 跟小贝勒芝士一样没味道
[07:20] Stents are in. I’m not going out like Mr. Big. 做了支架 不会像大人物合唱团那样挂掉的
[07:22] How’d you know it wasn’t just indigestion or something? 你怎么知道不是什么消化不良之类的
[07:24] I always wonder if I’d know. 我一直好奇自己怎么知道心梗了
[07:26] You were weaned on olive oil and rustic red wine. 你是靠橄榄油和劣质红酒长大的
[07:29] Better chance of you being knocked off in a barber’s chair 你被砸晕在发廊椅子上的可能性要比
[07:32] than from the ticker exploding. But no, I didn’t know. 心脏病发大多了 不过答案是不 我不知道
[07:34] So what made you call the ambulance? 那你怎么想到叫救护车的
[07:38] Come to think of it, I didn’t. 仔细想来 我没叫过
[07:56] This is a listening tour. 这是一次倾听课程
[07:58] I listen. You talk. 我听 你说
[07:59] Then I give someone else a chance to talk. 然后我会让其他人来说
[08:01] But first, take this. 但首先 拿着这个
[08:03] All of you are gonna get one. 你们每个人都会拿到一个
[08:05] The Nimbus. A buddy’s startup. “光环” 我一个朋友的初创公司
[08:07] You’re holding that ring out there like it’s Frodo’s. 你拿着它 弄得像是指环王里面的戒指
[08:09] In its own way, it has the same kind of potential 是这个意思 它能有潜力
[08:12] for life extension and to improve our community. 帮助延长寿命和提升我们的社群环境
[08:14] This’ll track your sleep, your resting heart rate, 它会追踪你的睡眠 你的静息心率
[08:17] your BEWAT and ICHS and other vitals 健康行为评分 心血管评分等生命指标
[08:19] in the name of well-being and productivity 为了你的身体健康和工作效率
[08:22] so that you can measure you. 让你们可以监测自己
[08:23] We’ve found the mind/body connection 我们发现身心的连接
[08:25] a key difference maker. 能引起重大变化
[08:26] Use this for a month, check in on yourself, 用上一个月 检查自己
[08:29] see if you don’t agree. 看看你会不会发生改变
[08:30] When you say, “Use this,” Is that like, uh, 你说的 “使用这个”
[08:31] “If you choose to use this,” Or “You have to use this?” 是”你可以选择用”还是”你必须用”
[08:34] I’m not here to give you orders today. 我今天来不是为了命令你们的
[08:36] It’s just… I don’t think I want to wear it. 就只是… 我不想戴
[08:38] I will become obsessed with not disappointing myself. 不然我会强迫自己 不让自己失望
[08:40] I will end up working out even more. 我只会运动得更多
[08:42] Eating even less. Actually, that sounds great… 吃得更少 实际上 这听上去还不错…
[08:45] – Gimme that, please. – Good. – 给我一个 谢谢 – 很好
[08:47] Look, I know this place used to operate in the red zone. 我知道你们习惯了在禁区做操作
[08:50] I don’t do red zone. 我不搞那一套
[08:53] So talk to me. 所以尽管来找我
[08:54] Ain’t ratting or being ratted on. 我不要告发或被告发
[08:56] I’m not really interested in being 我不想做
[08:58] the Big Pussy of this place. 这里的二五仔
[08:59] Never ends well for the Big Pussy. 二五仔从来都没有好结果的
[09:02] Dollar Bill never said nothing like that about you. 多拉尔·比尔可从来没有那么说过你
[09:04] No one’s getting capped because of something someone said. 没人会因为其他人说的事而无法升职
[09:08] As Ness said to the Chi-Town cops, 正如内斯跟芝加哥警察说的
[09:10] “What you’ve done before today is not my concern. “我不在乎你之前都做过什么
[09:13] But now we must be pure.” 但现在起我们必须廉洁奉公”
[09:15] I’m getting my arms around this place, 我要在这里寻找得力帮手
[09:17] so this is your chance to shape that bundle 所以现在是你们团结起来
[09:21] that’s gonna be in those arms. So, let’s begin. 成为得力帮手的机会了 开始吧
[09:29] Everyone knew to be here for this. 所有人都知道要来这里参会
[09:31] I’m here. With bells on. 我屁颠屁颠地就来了
[09:33] Set my alarm and everything. 还设置好了闹钟
[09:34] Taylor comes and goes as they wish. 在泰勒公司 从来都是自愿来办公室
[09:36] Wherever they are in the world, 不管他们在哪
[09:38] they produce results. 他们都有产出
[09:39] Kind of like how Dwayne “The Rock” 有点像是道恩·”巨石”·强森
[09:40] can show up late to a film shoot 就可以晚到片场
[09:42] because his movies always do, like, a billion dollars. 因为他的电影 每一部都能收益过十亿
[09:45] Guys like Winston 温斯顿那样的人
[09:46] need to spitshine their shoes 就得在他们鞋子上吐痰
[09:47] and stand at attention to get noticed. 立正站直来吸引注意
[09:50] I like your loyalty. 我喜欢你的忠诚
[09:51] And agree, Winston showing out like this 而且我赞同 温斯顿这样的表现
[09:53] is what the Navy SEALs would call “Butt snorkeling.” 在海军陆战队里会被称为”脸埋屁股”
[09:54] But when I announce an all-hands, I need… 而当我宣布召开全员大会 我需要…
[09:57] I know what you need. 我知道你需要什么
[09:58] Or what you claim to need. Bracing honesty. 或是你声称你所需要的 建立诚信
[10:01] But when people say that, what they really want is 但人们说这话时 实际他们想要的是一只
[10:03] someone to tousle their hair and tell them, “Good boy.” 可以顺顺毛的乖乖狗 说声”好宝宝”
[10:09] I have neither the hair nor the need for approval. 我既没有毛 也不需要那样的赞扬
[10:13] Besides, I’m asking about what was, 相反 我想要的是以前的样子
[10:16] what should be, not what is. 应该的样子 而不是现在的样子
[10:18] Not your judgment of me. 也不是你对我的评论
[10:19] You are the very thing I am judging. 你正是我所评判的对象
[10:21] My judgment of you crowds all other discernment I might have. 我对你的评判屏蔽了我对其他事物的判断能力
[10:23] I’m gonna work hard to shift that judgment. 我会努力改变你对我的评判
[10:25] That’s on me now. 那是我的事
[10:27] I don’t think that can happen. 我不觉得会改变
[10:28] Just tell me what you need to succeed here. 你就告诉我你需要些什么来获取成功
[10:30] A boss I can trust and work with. 一个我能信任和合作的老板
[10:32] I’m not Axe. 我不是阿克塞
[10:33] You’re sitting in the same office. 你坐在了同一个办公室
[10:34] You own what was once his. 你拥有曾经是属于他的东西
[10:36] For different reasons. I need faster returns 原因不同 我需要有比私人产权
[10:38] and greater liquidity than private equity provides. 更快的收益和更好的资金流动性
[10:40] To that end, I want to make you Chief Investment Officer. 因此 我想任命你为首席投资官
[10:45] How’s that for trust? 这信任如何
[10:46] Yeah, that means you trust me 很好 那意味着你相信我
[10:48] and want to use me to win over the investors’ trust. 打算利用我重新赢得投资人的信任
[10:51] But I won’t take that position. 不过我不会接受这个职位
[10:52] Last time I was CIO, all my moves were wiped off the board. 上次我当首席投资官 我的操作都被否决了
[10:55] Like I said, I’m different. 我说过 我不一样
[10:57] And I’m willing to put the time and effort in 我愿意让时间和我的努力
[10:58] to prove that to you… 证明给你看…
[11:00] to everyone here. 也给所有人看
[11:02] You bought me up. 你买通过我
[11:03] You’re kind of forcing me to stay here. 现在算是强迫我留任
[11:05] Doesn’t feel different. 感觉没什么不一样
[11:28] Hello, neighbor. 你好啊 邻居
[11:29] – Good day, sir. – Good day to you. – 早上好 – 早上好
[11:32] Boy, this is… 哥们儿 你这产业…
[11:33] some magnificent spread. 相当壮观
[11:36] Something that’s been in the family for… 这些作为家族财产已经有…
[11:38] Well, it was in the family years ago. 应该说多年前曾掌握在家族手中
[11:41] And now, once again. 如今往日再现
[11:42] My great-great-great -great-grandfather 我的曾曾曾曾曾祖父
[11:45] built those stone fences… 垒了那几道石墙…
[11:47] …and hid behind them, …埋伏在后边
[11:48] firing his musket at the Redcoats. 用滑膛枪打击英国佬
[11:54] Yeah. 不错
[11:55] You’d think a place this grand, 你会觉得像这种恢宏的旷野
[11:58] it would suck up the sound. 有吸音的作用
[12:00] But it’s a funny thing about gunpowder and sky, 但有点滑稽的是 火药和辽阔的天空
[12:02] one offers little resistance to the other. 彼此之间没什么抵抗力
[12:04] That’s the thing about a cannon, 这就是大炮的特性
[12:06] nothing much offers it resistance. 没有什么对它有抵抗力
[12:09] That’s why I have such regard for their power. 所以我对其威力心存敬畏
[12:13] Well, that’s why I’m here. 所以我才过来
[12:16] The artillery. 说说这些大炮
[12:17] For one thing, uh, we share a stream, 一方面是 咱们守着同一条河
[12:20] that I irrigate my fields with, 我用河水浇地
[12:22] and when it comes to black powder residue 但河水里会有黑火药残留
[12:24] and leaching metals… 还有渗入水中的金属物质…
[12:26] I’m downstream of you. 我在你下游
[12:29] So you are. 确实是
[12:31] Then there’s the noise. 另一方面就是噪声
[12:33] It’s really jarring and unsettling. 非常刺耳 突兀 让人心神不安
[12:36] And I’m not a dairy outfit, 我不做乳品生意
[12:38] but I do have a milk cow, and she’s sensitive. 但养了一头奶牛 这牛有点敏感
[12:40] She won’t give milk with all the bombs bursting in air. 到处都是大炮的爆炸声 她下不出奶水
[12:44] Well, I’m sorry to hear your Guernsey’s teats are swoll… 我也挺遗憾的 让你的更赛牛乳头肿胀…
[12:46] – She’s a Holstein. – That’s… – 是荷斯坦牛 – 这可…
[12:51] A smart man once said, 有位智者说过
[12:54] “Nothing external affects how you feel. “外界纷扰并不决定你的感受
[12:56] You control how you feel.” 你的感受取决于你本人”
[12:59] So I say this, 要我就说
[13:00] “When you hear the sound of the cannon, “当你听闻火炮的轰鸣
[13:02] why don’t you hear what I do?” 不妨感知我的初衷”
[13:04] The sound of liberty, 这是自由的声音
[13:06] of triumph. 是胜利的声音
[13:08] Of America! 是美国的声音
[13:09] You can make yourself process it that way. 你可以这么想 排遣心境
[13:13] Seems like an awful lot of work. 这得费很大的劲
[13:17] Work… 努力…
[13:18] is how I made the fortune 成就我的财富
[13:21] that’s allowed me to possess this place anew. 让我有实力重新购得这片产业
[13:23] Work is what men like me… 像我这样的人…尽力而为
[13:25] and, I assume, you, are made of. 是基本素质 我相信你也一样
[13:27] Sure. No, I’m familiar with the bromides of the self-made. 当然了 我很熟悉白手起家这路励志老汤
[13:31] The work-is-the-tonic types. 包括工作可以治愈这种套话
[13:35] Perhaps you could do me the courtesy 是不是可以劳驾你
[13:36] of just limiting the number of times a week. 控制一下每周的放炮次数
[13:39] It’s strictly limited. 本来就有严格的控制
[13:41] Morning and nightfall. 早上和晚上
[13:43] I’m a constitutional scholar… 我是研究宪法的学者…
[13:45] Not as a vocation, like you, 不像你是专业的
[13:47] but as an avocation. 我不过作为业余爱好
[13:49] And the amendments to that vaunted document… 而针对那份著名文件的修正案…
[13:51] Oh, I’m ahead of you. 别说了 我已经知道了
[13:53] Yes, I know which amendment you’re so keen on. 我知道是哪款修正案说到你心缝里了
[13:58] Well, thanks for the visit. 还是感谢你的到访
[13:59] Mind Mr. Frost’s words about good fences. 记着弗罗斯特先生说的围墙的作用
[14:02] Ah, the neighbors worked together 在罗伯特·弗罗斯特的《修墙》里
[14:04] in Robert Frost’s “Mending Wall.” 邻居间是一起努力的
[14:06] The point is wholly… 这话说得完全…
[14:07] Whatever. 算了
[14:10] I didn’t come looking for a war. 我不是来找人干仗的
[14:12] Well I, on the other hand, have always regretted 正好相反 我一直觉得
[14:14] I didn’t get a chance to fight in mine. 没赶上干一仗 相当遗憾
[14:35] Former culture wasn’t a problem for me. 以前的公司文化我觉得没问题
[14:37] New one won’t be either. I’m not like these weak-knees. 新公司文化也一样 我不像这些软脚虾
[14:40] You’re not talking about me, are you? 你不是说我呢吧
[14:42] I hope you don’t think my knees are weak, they’re… 你不该觉得我不够决断 我的意志…
[14:43] Well, he’s not fucking talking about me, dude. 他说的反正不是我 二货
[14:46] Let’s start with this. 咱们先形成一个共识
[14:47] There’s no shame in being sensitive. 敏感不是什么丢脸的事
[14:50] You need to be. 应该敏感起来
[14:51] One of the secrets to being a great investor 要成为出色的投资人 诀窍之一
[14:53] is recognizing the impulses that might lead you 是能够辨认出 让你凭心血来潮
[14:55] to make decisions based on emotion. 就做出决策的冲动
[14:58] If you’re not training yourself to recognize those, 如果没有刻意学会感知这种冲动
[15:00] your subconscious will just be directed by them. 也会下意识地受其驱策
[15:02] Thank you! 谢谢
[15:03] Now you won’t have to go the bathroom when you want to cry, Tuk. 现在你想哭的时候就不用奔厕所了 图克
[15:05] Once! One time and… 就一次 再没有…
[15:07] What was encouraged was more of a 以前的投资激励更多地是一种
[15:09] “Stick your emotions where your conscience is, “把感性和良知放在一起
[15:11] “And then tie ’em off like a gangrenous leg 像感染坏疽的腿一样把它们捆扎结实
[15:14] “Until they wither and die. 看着他们坏烂 死亡
[15:16] Then chop ’em off forever.” 再一次性地彻底切掉”
[15:18] What effect do you think that had? 你觉得这有什么影响
[15:19] Greased the way to profit. 让获利变得顺畅
[15:21] Take the friction out. For guys like me and Bonnie. 减少心理阻碍 对我和邦妮这样的管用
[15:24] And led to some pretty close calls with the SEC, 也好几次都差点要面对证券交易委员会
[15:26] the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the… 美国检察院 还有…
[15:28] Never convicted! We were… 可从来没被定过罪 我们…
[15:29] I mean, Axe was, sort of, in absentia. 我觉得阿克塞算吧 缺席审判
[15:31] We’re going on a different kind of exploration here. 咱们要采取一种不一样的行事风格
[15:34] Because I believe it’ll lead you to be better, 因为我觉得这能让你们更好地
[15:36] not worse, at your jobs. 完成工作 不会变得更糟
[15:40] We used to work for a killer, 以前的老大是个冷血杀手
[15:43] now we’ve got a guy who wants to know how we “Feel.” 现在的老大希望了解咱们的”感觉”
[15:46] Why is he asking for our guidance? 他干嘛要我们指导思路
[15:48] Why doesn’t he know what to do? 为什么他不知道该怎么做
[15:49] Point me at a hill, 给我指出一个山头
[15:51] tell me to take the hill. 告诉我把它拿下
[15:53] That’s what I want in a general. 我就想要这个
[15:54] I must admit, Axe’s ruthlessness was almost… 必须承认 阿克塞的无情反倒让人…
[15:58] reassuring. 心里踏实
[16:01] This might not be salvageable. 这里似乎无可救药
[16:03] Maybe we just take the joint down to the rivets. 我们是不是应该彻底分解重组
[16:05] – Start over. – Nah. – 推倒重来 – 不用
[16:07] We can turn it around. 肯定能改观的
[16:09] Can’t we? 做不到吗
[16:11] Turn it around? 彻底改观
[16:13] Can you? 你能做到吗
[16:15] Well, if anyone can guide me there, it’s you. 如果说有什么人能帮我做到 那就是你
[16:17] You’re the magic sauce, aren’t you? 你有神奇的提点 对吗
[16:21] Special sauce. Magic touch. 特别的提点 神奇的感知
[16:23] I don’t get nervous. You make me nervous. 本来不紧张 你让我开始紧张了
[16:25] Like you can see through me. 就好像你能看透我
[16:27] That’s a good technique. But you’re not nervous. 好话术 但你其实并不紧张
[16:30] And you said “Magic sauce” On purpose 而且故意说”神奇的提点”
[16:31] to give me the power in the conversation. 让我以为自己在对话中占据主动
[16:35] What do you want with me? 你找我想干什么
[16:38] I wanted to see if you were that good. You are. 我想看看你是不是真的那么厉害 的确厉害
[16:40] That’s very much up for debate right now. 就现在来看 这一点相当值得商榷
[16:42] Not with me. 我不觉得
[16:44] I look at my results, 我看着自己的成绩单
[16:45] and I don’t see a lot of checkmarks in the win column. 胜利一栏里就没几个对勾
[16:47] My guy lost this whole place. 我的人把地盘都输光了
[16:50] Guy hits 700 home runs, 那厮打出七百次本垒打
[16:52] but gets caught bringing a corked bat to plate, 但因为用软木球棒 被人抓了个现行
[16:54] you can’t blame yourself without also taking credit 你不能放着那七百次本垒打的成绩不提
[16:56] for the 700 dingers. 一味地把责任揽到自己头上
[16:57] The one matters more than the other. 可这一项比其他的都关键
[17:00] On that, we agree. You’ll find no pine tar, no cork, 这点上我们同意 以后你看不到夹带作弊
[17:03] no dented garbage cans, 没有失落的替罪羊
[17:05] no signs stolen here. 没有欺世盗名
[17:06] Okay, Mr. October. 好啊 十月先生
[17:08] But I’m not settling either, 不过就我目前的业绩表现来说
[17:09] for my current level of performance. 还不能志得意满
[17:11] And here’s one you probably didn’t guess. 有件事我看你应该想不到
[17:13] I’ve never been coached. 我从没被辅导过
[17:15] Not since I was an athlete, I mean. 不是说体育专业方面
[17:18] No therapy, no executive coaching, 而是心理治疗 经理人培养
[17:20] no shrink, no life guru. 心理医生 人生导师 都没有
[17:23] But with you… 但和你一起…
[17:24] Nah, there is no “With me.” 打住 没有”和我一起”这种事
[17:27] If I can somehow still do what I used to, 如果我还能干我原来的活
[17:30] I can’t do it with someone unless I have, 我首先要有 或者能建立客观连结
[17:32] or can manufacture, objectivity. 否则很难和人进行沟通
[17:35] You weren’t objective with Axe. 你和阿克塞之间并不客观
[17:37] Yeah, not so hype about his name 从你嘴里说出他的名字
[17:38] coming out of your mouth. There’s no need for that. 没什么嗨点 所以不需要说了
[17:41] And how I felt about him has nothing to do with 而且我对他的感觉和我对你的感觉
[17:44] how I feel about you. I… 完全没有关系 毕竟我…
[17:46] well, I didn’t resent or hate him. 既不怨他 也不恨他
[17:48] Hate? Ouch. Hate feels extreme. 恨 这可是很强烈的感觉了
[17:50] How else should your prisoners think of you? 作为你的囚徒 还能怎么看你呢
[17:52] You’re not a prisoner. 你可不是囚徒
[17:53] You signed an employment contract. 你签的是雇佣合同
[17:55] So did a certain musical genius you share a name with. 某个和你同名的音乐天才也签过
[17:58] Didn’t stop him from writing “Slave” On his face. 可没阻止他在脸上写上”奴隶”二字
[18:00] Technically, once he did that, 严格来说 他这样做了之后
[18:02] he was The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. 就变成过气的知名艺术家普林斯了
[18:04] And, look, I bargained for your services, 话说回来 我聘用你
[18:06] but I would never keep you here against your will. 如果你不同意 我并不会强留
[18:07] So I can leave and work at another fund? 那我可以走人 到其他的基金公司任职
[18:10] Oh, we’re not there yet. You leaving? 我们还没到那一步 你要离开吗
[18:12] We’re still getting to know each other. 咱们才刚刚开始彼此了解
[18:18] Investors are clamoring for a meeting. 投资人迫切要会面
[18:19] – Which ones? – All of ’em. – 哪些人 – 所有人
[18:21] I’m holding them at bay, but you’ve got to give them 我暂时稳住他们 不过你在周内
[18:23] the new manifesto by the end of the week 务必要出一份新的声明
[18:25] or they’re going to peel off. En masse. 否则他们就要撤资 一点不剩
[18:28] Should we sound him out about it? 要不要探探他的口风
[18:30] I just don’t see the point. 没必要吧
[18:32] So you’ve said, but the institutional knowledge… 你虽然这么说 但对机构的了解…
[18:34] So you’ve said. But isn’t he someone who’s 你虽然这么说 但他是不是
[18:37] stuck around too long, like… 在这待得太久了 就像…
[18:38] Hit me with a ref. 你提一个比喻
[18:40] Like Jan-Michael Vincent in Hangfire. 就像《暴雨悍将》电影里的强森上校
[18:42] I’ll have to trust you. 我只能相信你了
[18:43] Believe me, it wasn’t pretty. 相信我 那场面很难堪
[18:45] Even if I wanted to get rid of him, 就算我想摆脱他
[18:47] – the buyout makes it… – Popping a zit – 股权回购的成本… – 挤爆一个痘
[18:48] is painful for a moment. But then, you’re blemish-free. 一时很痛苦 之后就是完美无瑕
[18:51] Yeah. If it cost me 80 million bucks to pop a zit. 是啊 代价是花八千万挤一个痘
[18:53] You sound a little sorry we made the call. 听上去你有点后悔当时的决定
[18:55] – So we make him want to quit? – He has to. – 所以我们得让他主动退出 – 他必须这样
[18:57] Or has to get fired for cause for us to get out of the deal. 或者必须找理由炒掉 才能免于回购交易
[19:00] He’ll get the idea without us doing anything, 我们什么都不用做 他会明白的
[19:02] as soon as he sees he has no influence here anymore, 一旦他发现自己大势已去
[19:05] no portfolio, no life. 他的工作和生活都会崩塌
[19:17] Why do you want to give me this only to take it back 为什么要给我这个 只是为了在今天 在这周
[19:19] after you fire me at the end of the day 或是你日历上某天
[19:21] or week or whenever it is in your calendar for? 炒掉我的时候把它收回去
[19:24] There’s no date for that in the calendar right now. 目前我的日历上并没有这样的一天
[19:26] Your institutional knowledge… 你对这个机构的了解…
[19:28] If you shitcan me before you hear everyone out, 你是觉得 在听完所有意见之前就把我炒了
[19:29] you think there’ll be a revolt. 会有人造反
[19:31] – We aren’t rushing anything. – Uh-huh. – 我们可不着急 – 啊哈
[19:34] When do we charge this puppy? 啥时候给这小玩意儿充电
[19:35] Self-charging. 它自动充电
[19:37] You wear it 24/7. 你需要无时无刻戴着
[19:38] To bed. When you work out. 睡觉的时候戴 运动的时候戴
[19:53] They put drones on our fingers, people, 大伙们 他们在我们的手指上安了监视器
[19:56] to watch our every move. 想监视我们的一举一动
[19:57] Grip ’em and rip ’em! 还不赶紧把它们摘下来
[19:59] It’s always the fucking nice guys. 妈的 满口仁义道德的人总是最坏
[20:01] Is there GPS on this thing too? 这玩意儿里也装了GPS吗
[20:03] I like the ring, but not how he did it. 我喜欢这个戒指 但不喜欢他这种做法
[20:05] Invasion of goddamned privacy is what it is. 这他妈就是在侵犯隐私啊
[20:08] Spying on us? 想监视我们
[20:09] We can’t have invaded your privacy. 我们不可能侵犯你们的隐私
[20:10] You invited us in. 你们邀请我们的
[20:12] Each of you gave permission when you launched the app 你们每个人在下载应用的时候都点了同意
[20:13] – and clicked agree. – Everyone always just clicks agree. – 授予了权限 – 是个人都会点同意的好吗
[20:16] – You tricked us! – Not everyone, Tuk. – 你们骗了我们 – 不是每个人 图克
[20:18] I put mine on my dog’s collar the night we got ’em. 当晚我就把它挂在了我狗子的项圈上
[20:21] I paid a marathoner friend of mine to wear it. 我付钱让我一个跑马拉松的朋友戴着它
[20:23] – Forty-four BPM, baby! – You should’ve told us. – 每分钟心率才四十四 – 你该告诉我们的
[20:26] Those tech geeks only care about themselves. 那些技术天才们关心的只有自己
[20:30] Not even. 才不是呢
[20:31] It’s each for his own from here on out. 从现在起就各干各的吧
[20:37] Shouldn’t you get in the middle of this? 难道你不该来调解一下吗
[20:39] It’s good for them to let it out. 让他们发泄下挺好的
[20:51] – Hello? – Come on in. – 有人在吗 – 请进
[20:53] Mr. Mayor, I’m… 镇长先生 我是…
[20:54] I know who you are. 我认得你
[20:56] Word went around when you bought your land for your… 在你为了公休 而买了块地的时候
[20:59] sabbatical. 消息就传开了
[21:01] Not a sabbatical. 不是公休
[21:02] Just… still the AG. 还是司法部长
[21:04] Just working from the farm for a while. 我只是想到农场办公一阵子
[21:06] The air out here, you know? 这里的空气
[21:08] The clarity. 很清明
[21:09] What matters becomes clear. 重要的事情更加清晰了
[21:12] What are you working on there, a buck tail? 你搁那儿剪啥呢 鹿尾巴吗
[21:14] Moose May. 小驼鹿
[21:15] Blackfly season’s brutal around here. 这儿的黑蝇季相当可怕
[21:17] Least I can do is land some trout thanks to ’em. 多亏了它们 我至少还能钓到些鲑鱼
[21:23] Mr. Mayor, 镇长先生
[21:25] how is it a resident can fire off military-grade, 一个居民 怎么能发射武器呢
[21:29] albeit antique, weaponry? 尽管是古董 却是军用级别的诶
[21:31] Ah, you’re talking about Melville Revere, 啊 你说的是梅尔维尔·里维尔吧
[21:34] a prominent and beloved resident. 本地的名人 受人爱戴
[21:37] Well, having commemorative cannonry isn’t a violation 持有纪念大炮并不违反
[21:40] of the National Firearms Act. 国家枪械法案
[21:42] It is if it’s operational. 能发射的大炮是违反规定的
[21:43] Well, he also has a state firearms license. 他有州枪支许可证
[21:46] He’s a wealthy man with lots of lawyers 他很富有 手头有一大把律师
[21:49] and “Friends in high places,” As they say. 在上头也有不少朋友 我听说
[21:51] And he has a special waiver from the ATF to use them. 而且他还有烟酒枪械管理署的特别豁免书
[21:57] Imagine a private citizen with all that. 想象一下一个普通公民能拥有这一切
[21:59] Mr. Rhoades, you should know, 罗兹先生 你该清楚
[22:01] Stony Gorge is a quiet hamlet. 石头谷是个宁静的小镇
[22:03] It’d be a hell of a lot quieter without all that ordnance. 如果没有那些大炮 会更加静谧
[22:07] We mind our own business here. 在这儿管好自己的一亩三分地就行
[22:10] Town has learned to live with it. 镇上的人都习惯与它共处了
[22:13] I suggest you do too. 我建议你也早点习惯吧
[22:46] Allow me to stand a round of John Barleycorn 请允许我为我的新朋友和新邻居们
[22:49] for my new friends and neighbors. 喝上一轮
[22:51] – Hear, hear. – Thanks. – 干杯 干杯 – 多谢啦
[22:52] Hmm-hmm. 嗯哼
[22:56] Great. 很好
[23:09] Is it just me, 是只有我一个人觉得
[23:10] or does it feel like we’re living in a war zone 咱们在清晨和黄昏的时候
[23:13] around here at dawn and dusk? 跟住在战区里一样吗
[23:21] Ah. I guess he’s, uh, 啊 我猜他是 呃
[23:22] one of your own, 你们自己人吧
[23:24] so you hold him close. 所以你们护着他
[23:26] What he is, is a stuck-up prick. 他就是一个狂妄自大的混蛋
[23:29] Well, I know this: 我只知道
[23:31] If anyone else was firing field artillery, 如果是其他人在发射野战炮
[23:33] he’d be locked up. 早就被关起来了
[23:35] So how’s he getting a free pass? 所以他是如何搞到那免死金牌的
[23:37] Fire department needed a new ladder truck last year. 去年消防局需要一辆新的云梯消防车
[23:40] Guess who bought it? 猜猜是谁赞助的
[23:41] Police department needs new gear, he ponies up. 警察局需要新装备 他立马掏了腰包
[23:44] – Same with the Little League. – And with the Boy Scouts. – 少年棒球联盟也是这样 – 还有童子军
[23:46] No one will line up against him. 没人会联合起来与他作对
[23:48] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[23:49] – And could cost too much. – Hmm-hmm. – 而且代价也很大 – 嗯哼
[23:52] So he’s buying indulgences. 所以他是在收买人们迁就他
[23:54] Yeah, but he pays in cash. 没错 但人家用的可是真金白银
[24:06] I’d really love Chuck to have a look at my opening. 我真的很想让查克来看看我的开业典礼
[24:09] I’ll take a look at it. 我会去看看的
[24:10] My judge, he worked for Chuck. Can he… 我认识的法官 他为查克效力 能不能让…
[24:12] I know him from Southern. I’ll touch base. 我在南区认识他 我会联系他的
[24:14] I’m handling all matters, Chuck. 我来处理跟查克有关的一切事
[24:25] Okay. Now I need to do some real listening. 好了 现在我要正儿八经地倾听一下
[24:27] To you. Bottom-line it. 你的意见 咱们直截了当一点
[24:29] Biggest issue. 最大的问题是
[24:31] You have investors who are wary. 你手下的投资者都很谨慎
[24:32] You’re a long-hold player in a high-vol game all of a sudden. 你突然变成了高风险投资中的长期玩家
[24:35] They’ll get more and more restless 你在对冲基金的领域里找到立足点的时候
[24:36] as you find your footing in this hedge fund landscape. 他们会越来越不安的
[24:39] In order to keep the investors, 所以为了留住这些投资者
[24:40] we need to win the employees. 咱们要赢得员工们的支持
[24:41] Right. Which, I think, is in motion 没错 我认为 只要我们知道
[24:43] to the extent that we know how to reach them. 该如何接近他们 就有戏了
[24:45] But neither of us yet have rhythm with this bunch. 但咱俩都跟这帮人不合拍
[24:47] Not our kind of folks, on the face of it. 表面上看 跟我们不是同类人
[24:48] – But in this game… – They are the best. – 但在这场游戏中… – 他们是最佳人选
[24:50] Which is what the investors count on. 这正是投资者们所期望的
[24:53] But the way they’ve always done it 但他们一贯的做法
[24:54] puts us at risk going forward. 在未来会把我们置于险境
[24:55] As discussed, we won’t allow that stuff to happen. 之前就说过 我们不会允许这种事发生的
[24:58] Correct. 对头
[25:00] And I’ve tasked the back office with yanking out 我已经跟后勤办公室交代过
[25:01] the odd remaining bad tooth to turn over to the SEC 把遗患都揪出来 移交给证券交易委员会
[25:03] so the new company can start fresh 这样咱们的新公司就能带着人们的信任
[25:06] and with trust. 重新开始了
[25:07] Because the place as-is, 这儿要是不改弦易辙一下
[25:08] the Commission’s not gonna like it. 是不会受证交会待见的
[25:13] Speaking of bad teeth. 说到遗患
[25:18] We need a full compliance report. 我们需要一份完整的合规报告
[25:22] Can do. 没问题
[25:24] But once I hand it over, 可我一旦把它交出来
[25:27] you’re in it, responsible. 你就要开始承担责任了
[25:30] That’s how it has to be. 必须的
[25:32] What’s this? 这是啥
[25:33] This is a little filing system that I’ve just implemented 这是我刚采用的归档系统
[25:36] to separate out our trades 根据每笔单子
[25:38] based on how far over the line of securities law 逾越证券法界限的程度
[25:41] each transaction was. 来划分我们的交易
[25:43] You know we need a little red meat 你知道我们需要割点鲜肉
[25:45] to throw the SEC, 给证交会看
[25:46] something so they know we’re committed 好让他们知道
[25:47] to being a clean operation. 我们在努力保证经营干净透明
[25:51] Then this is your meat locker. 那这就是你的肉柜
[25:59] All that… 这全部…
[26:01] is dirty? 都不干净吗
[26:20] Got those books you asked for. 拿到了你要的书
[26:22] Also a bunch of stuff from the office for you to look over. 还有一堆办公室的东西要给你看
[26:25] You handle it. Better for your development that way. 你来处理 这对你的发展更有帮助
[26:28] Uh-huh. 啊哈
[26:29] – I think I’m developed. – Hmm. – 我觉得我发展得挺好的 – 嗯
[26:30] The line troops would love to hear from you. 大家都想听到你的消息
[26:33] – Whenever your sabbatical… – Nope, not a sabbatical. – 等你公休结束… – 才不是公休
[26:36] This clean air gets a person thinking. 这儿的空气很清新 有助于思考
[26:38] – That’s what I’m doing. – Okay. – 这就是我的近况 – 好吧
[26:41] I will handle the work stuff while you think. 你思考的时候由我来处理工作上的事情
[26:43] – How long do you imagine… – Until – 你想思考多长时间 – 直到
[26:45] I figure out how to actually get something done 想清楚该如何在办公室里
[26:47] from that chair behind my desk. 真正解决些问题
[26:50] You’ve known me a long time, 你也不是第一天认识我了
[26:52] and you know I don’t shy from battle. 你该知道我从不畏惧对抗
[26:53] But pointless battle? 而毫无意义的对抗
[26:55] It’s not my jam. 不是我的风格
[26:57] Neither is losing, being thwarted, 失败 受挫
[26:59] or spitting into the wind. 徒劳无功也不是
[27:00] So, I’ll be back 所以 当我看到胜利的曙光的时候
[27:02] when I see a road to victory. And likely not sooner. 我就会杀回来 可能要些时候
[27:08] – I’ll get to it. – No. Later. – 那我去忙了 – 不 先等等
[27:10] First you can stay and have some hunter’s stew. 你可以先留下来吃点波兰酸菜炖肉
[27:12] Nah, not in my diet. 不了 不是我的菜
[27:14] Have a seat, Ms. Sacker. 坐吧 塞克小姐
[27:16] You can pick around the meat… 这些肉任你挑选
[27:19] and I could use the company. 而且我现在正好缺个伴儿
[28:02] Email just hit from Melville Revere. 梅尔维尔·里维尔刚发来邮件
[28:05] I know the name. 我知道这个人
[28:06] Investor we inherited from Axe Cap. 我们从阿克塞资本接手的投资者
[28:08] Oh. 噢
[28:09] Mr. Revere’s cannonballs and gunpowder got wet? 里维尔先生的炮弹和火药受潮了吗
[28:13] The shed where he stores his ammo was flooded 他存放弹药的棚子
[28:15] by a stream he shares with a neighbor, 被他和邻居共享的小溪淹了
[28:17] so he couldn’t fire off his morning blast. 所以他没法在早上放炮了
[28:19] Not a phrase I use often, but… white people problems. 虽然我不常这么说 但… 白人就是事多
[28:22] Truly. And why does he think our little depository 确实 不过他为什么觉得我们这座小庙
[28:24] can help with this particular problem? 能帮他解决这种问题
[28:26] His neighbor is Chuck Rhoades. 因为他的邻居是查克·罗兹
[28:27] Revere thinks Rhoades flooded him. 里维尔觉得是罗兹放的水
[28:29] And he knows Wendy works here. 而且他知道温迪在这儿工作
[28:31] He thought the ex-wife would step in? 他觉得一个前妻能插手这件事
[28:33] Talk sense into Chuck? 跟查克讲大道理吗
[28:35] He thought that since we manage his money, 他觉得既然我们在替他打理资产
[28:37] there might be incentive in that direction, yes. 或许可以在这件事上努努力
[28:38] Did Wendy feel so incentivized? 那温迪有动力吗
[28:40] You know how in, like, old Andy Capp cartoons 你知道安迪·开普的连环画里的角色
[28:42] when the character curses? 骂人的时候是什么样子吗
[28:43] She let out a stream of pound signs and asterisks? 她输出了一段不能播的# *号吗
[28:46] And alphasigns. 还有阿尔法符号
[28:47] What we now call the “At” Sign. 也就是我们现在说的”@”
[28:48] The verbal equivalent. 替代骂人词汇
[28:50] – Nice. – Here’s the not-nice. – 精彩 – 问题来了
[28:52] We have to help Revere deal with Chuck Rhoades. 我们得帮里维尔对付查克·罗兹
[28:54] – You do. – I’d rather not. – 你要帮 – 我不太想
[28:56] No, of course not. 你当然不会想
[28:57] But we need the story going around that 但我们需要让大家都知道
[28:58] we are satisfying our investors. 我们会尽力让投资人满意
[29:01] Going the extra mile or two. 甚至超出职责范围
[29:02] Now is the opportunity for us 现在对我们来说
[29:03] to get positive word of mouth flowing. 是个正面宣传的好机会
[29:05] I’d do it, but… 我可以来做
[29:06] you’ll do it better. 不过由你来会更好
[29:09] Alphasand. 阿尔法符号
[29:24] Look at you, out here in the fenland and fields. 瞧瞧你 隐居在这沼泽田间
[29:32] So, you’ve become a modern day Cincinnatus, 你现在变成当代辛辛纳图斯了
[29:34] leaving matters of the state for the plow. 撇下国家事务 归隐田间
[29:38] I merely needed a break. 我只是需要休息一下
[29:40] A recharge. 充个电
[29:42] I imagine you feel there’s unfinished business with me. 我猜你会觉得我还欠你东西
[29:47] But I’m unlike the man who came before me. 但我和我的前任不同
[29:49] I will never give you a legal opening 我绝不会在法律上给你开口子
[29:50] because I do not break the law. 因为我不犯法
[29:53] Billionaires break the laws of decency, 亿万富翁在能遵守条文的同时
[29:55] even while obeying the letter. 体面地去犯法
[29:58] By definition, having that much is criminal. 从定义上讲 拥有那么多钱就是犯罪
[30:03] A point much open to debate. 这观点还有很大争议
[30:06] But I can be your ally. 但我可以成为你的同盟
[30:10] I know I owe you a debt. I’m aware of that. 我知道我欠你的 我很清楚
[30:12] But you should be aware that I am good, 不过你要清楚的是 在以牙还牙方面
[30:14] very good, at settling scores. 我很厉害 非常厉害
[30:18] And what have you come to ask, 那又是什么促使你过来
[30:19] in order to deepen that debt? 要在旧账上再添一笔呢
[30:23] Melville Revere. 梅尔维尔·里维尔
[30:27] Disagreeable sort. 讨厌的家伙
[30:29] Entitled in a way I’ve long tolerated, 自以为是的要命 我忍了很久
[30:32] but no longer can. 但再也忍不下去了
[30:33] All the same, I’d appreciate it 深有同感 但我希望
[30:35] if you left him alone, spared him further harassment. 你能放过他 别再骚扰他了
[30:37] He’s a Michael Prince Capital investor, 他是迈克尔·普林斯资本的投资人
[30:38] and as such, I’d hate to see him in court 正因如此 我不想看他上法庭
[30:40] on the other end of one of your actions. 成为你某桩诉讼的被告
[30:42] Wouldn’t look good for you or me. 那对你我都不是好事
[30:44] Why not good for me, Michael? 对我怎么不是好事了 迈克尔
[30:46] I mean, you’d be coming after a place that manages 你就将与管理你父亲财富的公司
[30:48] your father’s money. 针锋相对了
[30:50] Good chunk of it, anyway. 那可是好大的一笔
[30:51] He left it in after Axelrod took off. 他在阿克塞尔罗德离开后存进来的
[30:57] But, sure, worse for me. 不过当然 对我更糟
[31:00] Because when it comes to Michael Prince Capital, 因为一旦事关迈克尔·普林斯资本
[31:03] I need it to be… 一切都需要…
[31:05] I need to be 我需要
[31:07] reputationally pristine. 确保声誉无瑕
[31:21] I find myself unwilling to help you. 我没有意愿要帮你
[31:26] And when it comes to your client, Revere… 而至于你的客户里维尔
[31:30] you hold his money, 你要打理他的钱
[31:31] you hold the whole bag. 你就要打理他的烂摊子
[31:36] It’s not Cincinnatus you’re fashioning yourself after, 你并不想成为辛辛纳图斯
[31:39] I get that now. 我现在明白了
[31:40] It’s more Manius Curius Dentatus. 你更想做马尼乌斯·库里乌斯·登塔图斯
[31:42] “I see no glory in having money myself, “自己拥有金钱无法让我感到荣耀
[31:45] but in commanding those that do.” 而掌管拥有它的人则可以”
[31:51] I’m less interested in speaking Latin 比起说拉丁语
[31:54] than in speaking the truth. 我对事实更有兴趣
[31:58] Safe travels. 开车小心
[32:05] You outta breath? 你怎么呼吸急促
[32:07] Walking and talking. 我在一边走一边说
[32:09] Walking… 一边走
[32:11] and talking. 一边说
[32:14] Rolling calls. 转接中
[32:16] What do you want, Sonny? 什么事 儿子
[32:18] Who are you talking to? 你在和谁说话
[32:19] You, Sonny. 你啊 儿子
[32:20] Why, I’m talking to you. 我在和你说话啊
[32:22] Well, that’s right. 那就对了
[32:24] Only you’re listening. 只不过你要听着
[32:25] And what you need to hear is 我要跟你说的是
[32:27] take your money out of Michael Prince Capital. 把你的钱从迈克尔·普林斯资本拿出来
[32:29] Oh, that fella is sharp. 那个家伙很厉害
[32:31] Of mind and body. 手和脑都是
[32:33] And I’m riding along 我就跟着他
[32:34] expecting some sweet returns. 希望得到一些不错的甜头
[32:38] But thanks for checking in. 不过谢谢你的关心
[32:48] It really is ideal habitat. 这里真是理想的栖息地
[32:51] But I don’t see any evidence of actual habitation. 但我没看到有任何栖息的痕迹
[32:53] Mm-hmm. Ah, ah. Look. Look it. 嗯 啊 看这
[32:57] Now look. 看
[32:59] Those are shell fragments from his cannonballs. 这些是他炮弹的弹片
[33:02] Could this have something to do with it? 会和这个有关吗
[33:05] It could, but who knows? 可能吧 谁知道呢
[33:07] There just aren’t any bog turtles in this area… 这块区域根本没有牟氏水龟
[33:13] Hey, hold it right there, all right? 嘿 站住别动
[33:17] – This is private property. – For sure. – 这里是私人领地 – 明白
[33:19] I’m the neighbor. My property’s right over there. 我住隔壁 我的房子就在那里
[33:20] Sir, I’m well familiar with the property line, 先生 我非常清楚领地的划分
[33:22] and you’re over it. 你们过线了
[33:24] Kindly return to your own land, 请回到你自己的领地上
[33:25] or the authorities will be called, 否则我会叫政府部门过来
[33:26] and Mr. Revere will press charges. 而里维尔先生也会起诉你
[33:29] Copy. Roger that. 收到 明白
[33:30] Gotcha. Sure thing. 知道了 没问题
[33:32] Will do and a pleasure talking to you. 我会离开的 很高兴和你聊天
[33:40] So tell me about the projects near and dear to your heart 跟我讲讲你有什么心仪的项目
[33:43] that could use a little funding thrown behind them. 需要找人资助点钱的吗
[33:51] Just back from what I call, 刚从我所谓的”长官会”
[33:54] “El Commish,” The SEC, 也就是证监会回来
[33:57] and thanks to my magie… 而多亏我的魅力
[33:58] Glad you sent me with him. 幸好你让我和他一起去
[34:00] It wasn’t that easy. 并非想象中那么容易
[34:01] They slapped us with a six-month probationary period 他们判了我们六个月的查看期
[34:03] due to red-flagged ongoing business from before, 因为我们之前遗留的进行中的红线交易
[34:06] especially with ongoing investors still aboard. 特别是在投资人仍在海外的情况下
[34:08] They want to send a message. 他们想杀鸡儆猴
[34:10] But like I was saying, 不过 就像我说的
[34:11] thanks to my magie, there were no fines 多亏我的魅力 我们不用罚款
[34:14] or sanctions, merely a brief interlude… 也没有制裁 只是暂停片刻
[34:17] Unacceptable. 不可接受
[34:18] If we want the Street, the financial press, 如果我们要华尔街 财经媒体
[34:20] and the investors to stay with us, 以及投资人继续看好我们
[34:22] we need to be clean. Beyond reproach. 我们必须清白 没有污点
[34:24] Hey, one thing I’ve learned: 我知道一点就是
[34:25] no one, especially investors, 没有人 特别是投资人
[34:27] gives crap number one about any of this. 会有一丁点的在乎
[34:29] They just want to know their returns are Street-leading. 他们只关心能否获得领先业界的回报
[34:31] They might say they care about ethics, 他们嘴上会说在乎职业道德
[34:33] but as long as the SEC lets us keep the lights on 但只要证监会不让我们关门
[34:35] and we keep the numbers up, 且我们的业绩持续上升
[34:36] in terms that you would understand, 用你听得懂的来打比方
[34:38] it’s like Tarkanian in Vegas. 这就像塔卡尼扬在拉斯维加斯
[34:42] Did you tell him to use that line? 这个比方是你教他的
[34:43] No. He must be doing some reading on the outside. 没有 他一定是自己做了些功课
[34:46] But his point still stands. 但他的观点还是成立
[34:48] Investors just want wins. 投资人只在乎赢钱
[34:54] If you won’t do the full-fat, full-protein version, 如果你不想做整套的话
[34:57] gimme at least some leaned-down coaching on a specific. 至少在某方面给我些精炼的提点
[35:00] Business. Not personal. 生意上 不是私人方面
[35:02] I am getting paid. 我收了钱
[35:04] And that is the job for which. 来做这工作
[35:05] So… yeah. 所以 可以
[35:08] I need to get to the right decision and approach. 我需要作正确的决定 用正确的方式
[35:10] Here’s the fact pattern. 事实是这样的
[35:11] Michael Prince Capital is not off to a banner start. 迈克尔·普林斯资本没有在正轨上
[35:14] Morale ain’t great here at the moment. 现阶段士气也不理想
[35:16] And the culture… 至于企业文化
[35:17] the legacy culture is even worse. 遗留下来的文化更糟糕
[35:19] Now codified by a regulatory black eye. 而现在还被监管部门盯上了
[35:23] And the clients. 还有客户
[35:25] How do I keep ’em rolling with me 我如何能让他们一直追随我
[35:26] when I can’t even spin to the group of people 而我都无法让每天来这上班的
[35:28] showing up here each day? 这群人信服我
[35:30] What if you tack with the prevailing winds? 如果你试试随大流呢
[35:32] And don’t try to stay big or get bigger. 而且也别老想着维持或做大做强
[35:35] At first. 至少一开始
[35:37] Shrink capital under management? Is that what you’re… 你的意思是 减少管理的投资吗
[35:39] You have a move that bold in your arsenal? 你有胆子能做得到吗
[35:41] I don’t know. It’s not the house number in this racket. 不知道 这不是我习惯的
[35:43] Sure isn’t. 当然不是
[35:45] But what if we weren’t attached to the way 但如果你能不纠结于
[35:47] it’s always been done? 一直以来的做事方式呢
[35:48] Or to the results. 或是结果
[35:50] Or to the feeling we get from 或是统领全局的
[35:53] having the most. 那种感受
[35:54] What if we detach from all that? 如果我们不纠结于所有这些
[35:56] And instead think about… 而是去思考
[35:58] the process, the holistic form of the place. 过程 思考公司的整体形态
[36:07] What would be the final goal of something like that? 这种情况的最终目标是什么
[36:20] When things reach their ideal Platonic form, 当事物达到理想的柏拉图式的形态时
[36:23] they tend to function well. 它们就会运转流畅
[36:25] And the endpoint reveals itself. 最终目标就会自然显现
[36:29] If you don’t like the legacy, 如果你不喜欢遗留下来的东西
[36:30] change out everything from that legacy. 就把里面的一切都改变
[36:33] I’m still just trying to figure out 我还在琢磨
[36:34] the right investment approach given the parameters 在当今世界状况下的
[36:37] of the world right now. 正确的投资方式
[36:38] And our need to color inside the lines. 我们还需要照章办事
[36:40] Maybe for the first time in the history of this place. 可能是这地方有史以来的第一次
[36:44] If you have investment problems, 如果你有投资方面的问题
[36:46] talk to your best investment professional. 去和你最好的投资专家谈
[36:48] I believe I tried. Believe they didn’t seem 我试过了 他们貌似
[36:49] interested in talking to me. 没兴趣和我聊
[36:51] What if it were their beliefs you needed to change? 如果他们是认为你需要改变呢
[36:53] About who you are, about the lengths you’re willing to go. 关于你是谁 关于你的决心
[36:56] And what if you were able to show them 或许你应该让他们看到
[36:58] what happens when someone doesn’t do it your way? 有人不按你的方法行事会有什么后果
[37:05] That’s advanced. 这很高深
[37:14] I finally figured out how you can be of utility to me. 我终于想明白了你能怎么为我所用
[37:17] Ah, my life’s dream, fulfilled. 啊 我梦想成真了
[37:19] You are sassier than Claudia Conway on Mother’s Day. 你比母亲节的克劳迪娅·康威更厚脸皮
[37:23] Okay. 好吧
[37:24] We haven’t done the dance yet. 我们还没寒暄过呢
[37:26] I guess this is us about to do it. 我猜现在是时候了
[37:29] I’m your object lesson to them, huh? 你要用我来树立威信 是吗
[37:31] Shitcan my ass, they get scared and get ‘er done for you. 让我滚蛋 他们怕了就听命于你了
[37:35] This was never gonna work. 我们合作不下去的
[37:37] But I’m not going to pay you in full. 不过我不会付你全额的遣散费
[37:39] Axe may have set a booby trap with your deal… 阿克塞尔罗德在你合同里埋了个陷阱
[37:42] Oh, he did. 他是埋了
[37:43] He rigged a real Bouncing Betty. 他埋了个十足的弹跳贝蒂
[37:44] $80 million dollars after the sale upon my firing. 炒我的当天就得付八千万美金
[37:47] So if you are here with a pink slip, I accept. 所以如果你带了辞退信 我马上签
[37:49] But nothing if you quit or get fired for cause. 但自己辞职 或因违纪开除 就一分没有
[37:52] Which is why I’m clocking in and out 所以我准点上下班
[37:53] like I’m on the factory floor at GM. 就像通用汽车工厂的工人一样
[37:55] And I would even pass a piss test right now. 甚至我现在尿检也不会查出问题
[37:57] Sure, I get it, you’re not gonna give us cause. 明白了 你不会给我们把柄的
[37:58] But, by the same token, I’m not going to do you 但 出于同样的原因 我也不会
[38:00] the favor of firing you to the tune of 80 million bucks. 因为解雇你再给你八千万
[38:03] Why not? You can afford it. 为什么不 你付得起
[38:05] But not how I do business. So. 这不是我的风格
[38:07] Let’s haggle. 所以 我们讨价还价吧
[38:08] Eighty cents on the dollar. I walk for 64. 八成 我要六千四
[38:10] Ten cents on the dollar. 一成
[38:13] Eight million? 八百万
[38:14] I wipe my ass with eight million. 八百万能用来干什么 擦屁股吗
[38:16] Nine if I’ve had an açai bowl. 吃巴西莓果后都得擦个九百万的
[38:18] – Seventy. – Twenty. – 七成 – 两成
[38:20] You’re only succeeding at strengthening my resolve. 你这样只会激发我的决心
[38:23] I see that. 我想也是
[38:26] Look, I give you forty million. 行 我给你四千万
[38:27] We’re free, but it sucks a little for both of us. 我们两清 但我们俩心里都有点不舒服
[38:32] The definition of a real compromise. 典型的妥协
[38:34] So, agreed? 同意吗
[38:44] this isn’t really about the money. 这不是钱的问题
[38:47] You need this job. 你需要这份工作
[38:49] The place to go, 有个地方
[38:51] the sense of purpose. 获取目标
[38:52] Maybe it’s the ticker scare, 可能是因为心脏病
[38:54] but I’m thinking money isn’t the main thing. 但我觉得钱不是最重要的
[38:57] Or maybe it’s that I’m greedier than I thought, 也可能是我比自己想象的还要贪婪
[38:59] and want all of it. But I 想要一切 但我想
[39:03] don’t think I’m gonna settle. 我不会和解
[39:06] Nope. 不
[39:07] I’m gonna hold out for the full pop. 我打算等全款
[39:08] And, yes, you could put me out to pasture and pay me, 你可以辞退我 给我钱
[39:11] but here’s what you don’t know… 但你不知道的是
[39:14] Get Scooter in here. 叫斯科特进来
[39:27] Tell me what you’ve learned about the team. 说说你对这个团队了解多少
[39:29] Victor Mateo comes off streetwise but went to Yale. 维克多·马特奥看着像混混 但上的是耶鲁
[39:33] Low double-digit returns average over his career. 在他的职业生涯中 平均回报率只有两位数
[39:36] Ben Kim, Stanford grad. 本·金毕业于斯坦福
[39:38] Solid fundamental approach. 有扎实的基本投资方法
[39:39] Risk averse, but improving. 规避风险 但在不断进步
[39:40] Tuk Lal, close immigrant family, overachiever. 图克·拉尔 移民家庭 成绩优异
[39:44] Bonnie Barella, 邦妮·巴雷利亚
[39:45] a bit uncommitted, has gone firm to firm… 不太坚定 跳槽过很多次
[39:47] You done? 你说完了
[39:48] Because you could get that weak shit from LinkedIn. 这些从领英网上都能搜到
[39:52] The things you don’t know are, 你不知道的是
[39:54] Victor acts like he’s a capo in the 6th Mob family 维克多看上去像第六大黑帮的老大
[39:57] but translates French literature in his spare time 但空余时间会翻译法国文学
[39:59] and he has taken a personal vow 他还发过誓
[40:01] never to have a down year for his clients 永远不会让客户失望
[40:02] because that’s how he proves to his dead father 因为他要向他去世的父亲证明
[40:05] he’s the better man. 他越来越好
[40:07] Ben Kim got a perfect score on his SATs, 本·金在高考中表现优异
[40:08] but he feels like he’s the dumb one in his family. 但他觉得自己是家里最笨的
[40:11] His mother’s alive, but she already haunts him. 他的母亲还活着 但已经让他十分困扰
[40:14] That nice guy thing is cloaking a giant ambition 好人的外表下隐藏着巨大的野心
[40:17] that needs to be unleashed. 需要被释放
[40:20] Tuk Lal. He tried to date 图克·拉尔曾想要和高中里
[40:21] the prettiest girl in his high school, 最漂亮的姑娘约会
[40:23] but she fucking crushed him. 但她击垮了他
[40:24] Told him he was a loser. 她说他是个失败者
[40:25] He’s desperately afraid she’s right, 他害怕她一语成谶
[40:27] and won’t stop until he’s rich as Gatsby 所以努力让自己和盖茨比一样富有
[40:29] to prove her wrong. 证明她说错了
[40:30] And Bonnie, she is tribal. 还有邦妮 很有小团体概念
[40:32] She hates outsiders 她讨厌外来者
[40:33] and considers basically everyone an outsider. 且视几乎所有人为外来者
[40:36] But once you’re in, 但一旦你被她接纳
[40:37] you’ll see that under that pistachio shell exterior, 你会发现在她坚硬的外表下
[40:40] she’s got a giant heart, 她有个强大的内心
[40:41] and she’ll protect you like a mama badger. 她会像老母亲一样保护你
[40:43] Oh, and she’s terrified of ending up alone, 还有 她很害怕孤独终老
[40:45] which can be marshaled into making her into an earner 可以借此发展她成为
[40:48] of the first fucking order. 第一梯队的盈利高手
[40:51] Damn 该死
[40:52] Okay. 好
[40:54] Okay. We get the point. 好 我们明白你的意思了
[40:56] You know what moves the squad, 你知道是什么能调动整个团队
[40:57] what makes them rattle and hum. 知道如何激励他们
[40:59] That’s right. 没错
[41:00] And also… Yes. 而且 是的
[41:07] I need this place. 我需要这个工作
[41:09] Like Gere needed OCS in Gent. 就像基尔在《军官与绅士》中需要去候补军官学校
[41:12] But you fuckers need me too. 但你们也需要我
[41:15] Maybe. 可能
[41:16] But trust is the problem. 但我们缺乏信任
[41:18] Oh, over time, 只要有时间
[41:21] I’m sure you’ll earn my trust. 我相信你会赢得我的信任
[41:26] They keep saying that. 他们一直这么说
[41:33] You said you wanted to see us. 你说你想见我们
[41:35] Yes, my old friends… 是的 我的老朋友们
[41:38] Listen, you motherfuckers, 听着 你们这群混蛋
[41:40] it’s being said I’ve outlived my utility, 有人说我已经没用了
[41:44] that I’m a right-hand man 我只是一只右手
[41:45] in search of a man to be that hand to. 找一个可以安放的手腕
[41:47] But I am not done. 但我不只如此
[41:49] I’ve still got some fight left, 我的战斗还没有结束
[41:50] some money to make, and a next act to play. 还要挣钱 还要发起进攻
[41:53] Maybe you’re all still upset 可能你们对事情的变化
[41:54] that things aren’t like they were. 还很心烦
[41:56] Bwah-fucking-hah. Get over it. 打起精神
[41:58] We’ve got a new general. And while I too have been burned 我们换了新将军 尽管我也被这混乱中
[42:00] by the rug pull and the spying, 被波及 被监视
[42:02] well, that worked out for me, I guess. 但我差不多搞定了
[42:05] You’d better get in fucking step 你们最好赶紧加入
[42:07] and start acting like the mercenary army 就像一帮专业赚钱的
[42:08] of professional moneymakers that you are 雇佣兵一样
[42:11] and get set to kill for him, 准备好奋勇杀敌
[42:12] or else this place is going to turn into 不然这地方就会沦为
[42:15] Parris Fucking Island. 帕里斯岛了
[42:16] – What’s that… – Look it up! – 那是什么 – 自己去查
[42:23] Just having a team-building exercise. 我们在进行团队建设
[42:25] Ready to start rowing in the same fucking direction, sir. 准备向同一个方向进攻 先生
[42:29] Excited about it! 我好兴奋
[42:31] We’re gonna need everyone downstairs. 大家下楼集合
[42:36] I thought Sam Kinison died. 我以为山姆·金尼森死了
[42:38] Wags 2.0 requires the next update. 瓦格斯2.0需要再更新一下了
[42:44] ‘Bout fucking time someone showed 是时候有人站起来
[42:46] some clankers around here. 说句话了
[42:48] I’d like to welcome all of you, 欢迎大家
[42:50] our investors who have placed such trust in our firm 我们的投资者多年来
[42:52] over the years. 对我们公司给予信任
[42:53] Even before it was this specific firm. 甚至在现在这家公司成立之前
[42:56] One of the things I brought to our organization 我给我们的团队带来的一样东西
[42:58] is a moral barometer. 就是道德律令
[43:01] I understand that these employees 我知道这些员工
[43:03] give many of you comfort. 让你们很放心
[43:04] They’ve managed your money well. 他们把你们的钱管理得很好
[43:06] They’ve grown it. 他们从中得到成长
[43:07] They’ve protected you against downside exposure. 保护你们免受利益损失
[43:10] But things must develop 但一切都需要发展
[43:13] and evolve and change, 演化甚至改变
[43:15] and I can no longer allow this place to be 我不能容忍这个地方继续成为
[43:18] peopled with compromised individuals. 人们妥协的场所
[43:24] Do I fire them all? 我会他们全都解雇吗
[43:27] Start clean? 重新开始吗
[43:28] Even as I have made a promise to lift them up 即使我承诺过要帮他们一把
[43:31] and train them in my way of doing things? 用我的行事方式训练他们
[43:34] Or is there another way to rebuild, retool? 还是说有另一种方式去重建 重塑
[43:37] Another attachment to cast off? 摒弃传统
[43:40] I would love if there were a different way 我希望有其他的方法
[43:42] instead of firing us. 不需要解雇我们
[43:43] Why don’t you shut the hell up. 你还是把嘴闭上吧
[43:44] – No. – None of that, Victor. – 不 – 不是那样 维克多
[43:46] Enough firepower is pointed in his direction. 朝他开的火已经够多的了
[43:50] In all of your direction. 对你们都一样
[43:52] And if I fired all of you, 如果我把你们都开除
[43:54] but kept the incentive structure the same, 但奖励机制还是不变
[43:56] the next batch of analysts and portfolio managers 下一批分析师和投资组合经理
[43:58] would end up in the exact same place. 还会变成相同的样子
[44:01] It’s the root cause that has to shift. 我们要改变的是根本的问题
[44:03] Uh, in what way, Prince? 怎么解决 普林斯
[44:09] Let’s look at the prevailing winds. 让我们看看现在的风向
[44:15] The prevailing feeling in the country about wealth. 这个国家对财富的主流观点
[44:19] I think it’s largely right. 我觉得大体上是对的
[44:22] Too much is concentrated 太多财富集中在
[44:23] in the hands of too few. 极少数人的手里
[44:25] But let’s not blame those who manage 但先别忙着责怪
[44:27] that wealth for them. 那些为他们管理财富的人
[44:29] Let’s instead look to those who profit the most. 我们应该看看获利最多的那些人
[44:31] As one of them, I understand the temptation 作为其中一员 我比任何人
[44:33] more than almost anyone can. 都明白其中的诱惑
[44:35] And it’s true. 这是真的
[44:37] Many of the wealthiest have misused their resources. 很多有钱人用错了他们的资源
[44:39] Many have cut corners. 许多人走捷径
[44:43] We will not. 我们不会
[44:45] In fact, we won’t take their money. 实际上 我们不会拿他们的钱
[44:47] I’m not firing them, my employees. 我不会解雇他们 我的员工
[44:50] I’m firing you, my investors. 我要解雇你们 我的投资者
[44:52] Which is why I’ve called you all in. 所以我把你们都叫过来
[44:54] We have checks drawn and wire confirmations on hand 我们准备了支票和电汇确认书
[44:57] for your redemptions. 供你们赎回
[44:58] Thank you for your business, and should you reach 谢谢你们的业务支持 如果你们能
[45:00] our new standards for ethics in business, 达到我们的道德水准
[45:02] perhaps we’ll meet again. 我们可能会再次合作
[45:06] Mr. Rhoades. 罗兹先生
[45:07] This is no mark against your character. 并不是针对你的人品
[45:09] But I can’t keep you either. 但你也不能留下
[45:13] You’re giving me the bum’s rush? 你现在要过河拆桥了
[45:15] I think it’s best for your familial harmony 我觉得为了你的家庭和谐
[45:16] and our morale right here. Thank you for your belief. 和我们的士气 你最好离开 谢谢你的信任
[45:19] If this is some leftover rancor against my son, 如果这是对我儿子遗留的怨恨报复
[45:22] know this, 我告诉你
[45:23] my little Willow will grow up 我的小女儿长大后
[45:25] with revenge on her mind. 也会怀恨在心
[45:28] Like Beatrix Kiddo? 像黑曼巴一样吗
[45:30] If that’s some young girl 如果那是年轻女孩
[45:32] squaring family accounts and some such, 在解决家庭账户之类的问题
[45:35] then fuck yes. 那就他妈是的
[45:38] Melville, thank you for your business. 梅尔维尔 谢谢你的业务支持
[45:40] Hold on a second, I’m in a wholly different… 稍等 我完全不同
[45:43] Different but the same. 殊途同归
[45:44] The controversy you’re in the middle of, it’s too hot, 你身处在争议的中心
[45:46] and you’re on the wrong side of it. 但你却站错了队
[45:47] But it’s also your company. 但也跟你的公司有关
[45:50] We don’t want a security contractor 我们这里不想要
[45:51] who sells pepper spray and rubber bullets around here. 卖胡椒喷雾和橡皮子弹的安全承包商
[45:53] We don’t want to make you richer. 我们不想帮你变得更富有
[45:55] Well, I give not a shit. 我不在乎
[45:58] There are 100s of companies who will beg for my money! 还有一百多家公司求着我给他们投资
[46:01] They will. No doubt. 会有的 当然
[46:05] But I am hereby creating The Prince List, 但我现在要创建一个普林斯名单
[46:08] which involves shedding all the dirty capital 删掉目前投资的
[46:11] currently invested. 所有不干净的资本
[46:13] From now on, 从现在开始
[46:15] clients will have to qualify to invest with us. 客户需要证明资质才能给我们投资
[46:17] The SEC has blessed this approach 证监会同意了这项举措
[46:20] and given us a clean bill of health. 给了我们合格运营证明
[46:23] We’re flipping the paradigm. 我们在打破规范
[46:24] Instead of proving our worth to the investors, 我们不再向投资人证明我们的价值
[46:26] our investors will have to prove their worth. 而是要投资人证明他们的价值
[46:29] As a pension fund. As a company. 作为养老基金 作为公司
[46:31] As a union. 作为协会
[46:32] As a family. 作为家庭
[46:34] As human beings. 作为人类
[46:36] We’ll take a hit at first, to be sure. 当然 一开始我们会遇到阻力
[46:39] But we’ll be able to hold our heads up high. 但我们会赢得胜利的
[46:41] So we flake off what, like, a third for appearances? 所以我们赶走了三分之一的脸面吗
[46:45] I’m not an appearances guy. 我不是个在乎面子的人
[46:47] No. 不
[46:48] We flake off every investor but one. 我们赶走所有投资人 只留下一个
[46:52] This one. 这个
[46:53] We like the New York Firefighters. 我们喜欢纽约消防员
[46:55] We’d like to keep investing for you. 我们愿意继续你的投资
[46:57] Well, it’s our pleasure to stay. 我们很荣幸能留下
[47:03] I’ll let the rest of you head on out. 请其他人自行离开吧
[47:13] He’s never leaned into corner-cutting or dirty edge. 他从未走过捷径或干过脏活
[47:16] He’s resisted it, in fact. 事实上 他抵抗住了
[47:19] So he will ride with us, 所以他会和我们一道
[47:20] and we will rewrite the way this industry works. 而我们将重写这一行业的操作规程
[47:23] And I’ll need all of you to help me do it. 我需要你们所有人来帮我实现
[47:27] And we’ll do it together. 而我们要一起完成
[47:29] Oh, and so you know, if you continue wearing your rings, 顺便说一句 如果你们继续戴着戒指
[47:31] the data will be available only to you. 数据也仅有你们可以查看
[47:35] It may feel like we just cut our capital by two-thirds, 或许感觉上我们刚把资本砍掉了三分之二
[47:38] but, remember, 但记住
[47:40] the one thing billionaires hate 亿万富翁讨厌的一件事
[47:42] is being left out. 就是被孤立
[47:44] Excluded. 被抛下
[47:46] So sit back 所以坐稳
[47:47] and watch how badly people want to get on the Prince List. 等着看人们怎么求着想上普林斯名单
[48:00] Ballsy fucking move! 胆子真他妈的大
[48:01] That’s a goddamned badass, right there. 这事干的真牛逼
[48:06] You hope the billies will want in. 你希望亿万富翁会想加入
[48:08] Damned straight. 太对了
[48:21] That cannon has fired its last salvo! 这是大炮能打出的最后一颗炮弹了
[48:25] Now I have asked you all here to join me 现在我请求你们所有人加入我
[48:28] in taking our town back! 一起夺回我们的小镇
[48:31] Yeah! 耶
[48:38] You’ve caught me on the wrong day 你们不该在今天抓我
[48:40] for this brand of bullshit. 为了这些莫须有的罪名
[48:41] Excuse me, let me explain. 打扰一下 我来解释一下
[48:46] Mr. Revere, I’m from the State Department 里维尔先生 我来自
[48:48] of Environmental Conservation. 州环境保护局
[48:50] Endangered bog turtles have been discovered 在你的沼泽地里发现了
[48:53] nesting in your marshland. 濒危的牟氏水龟巢穴
[49:00] It’s wonderful news. 真实令人激动的消息
[49:02] But it certainly won’t allow for any more of this cannon fire. 但这里当然不能再容许发射火炮
[49:05] This is a Temporary Restraining Order, 这是一份临时限制令
[49:08] ceasing their fire. 禁止火炮发射
[49:12] You don’t think I got where I am 你不会认为我有今天的地位
[49:13] by just accepting other people’s visions 是因为接受了其他人
[49:15] for how I live my life, do you? 对我的人生的意见吧
[49:17] – Sir, I don’t care… – The answer to that – 先生 我不在乎… – 答案是
[49:18] is a stiff-necked Yankee “Fuck no.” 来自顽固扬基人的”是你妈”
[49:23] Nat, what the hell is going on? 纳特 这是什么情况
[49:24] Are you really going to let this… 你真的要让这些…
[49:26] interloper come in here 外人进来
[49:29] and mess with a local? 扰乱社区吗
[49:30] I’m fabric of the community. 我是社区的一员
[49:32] None of them has ever complained. 他们都没抱怨过
[49:34] Well, Melville, that’s the thing, 梅尔维尔 事实是
[49:36] the whole town has signed a petition. 全镇的人一同签了请愿书
[49:38] They want it to stop. 他们想停止火炮
[49:39] I want it to stop. 我也想让它停下
[49:40] Well, I’ll have my day in court, 我等着上法庭的那天
[49:42] and we’ll see if this bullshit holds up… 我们等着瞧这破事能不能站住脚
[49:44] Take your best shot, sir. 尽可能尝试吧 先生
[49:45] But the courts are very supportive 但法院是很支持
[49:47] of threatened species… 濒危物种的…
[49:48] You’re going to be a threatened goddamned species 你再不离开我的所有地
[49:50] if you don’t get off my property. 你就会变成一个濒危物种
[49:52] Now that right there 面前的
[49:53] is a species unto itself: 就是一种物种本体
[49:55] the entitled billionaire. 所谓的亿万富翁
[49:59] He and those like him are why I find myself farming 就是因为他这样的人 我才在这里务农
[50:03] and not prosecuting. 而不是起诉他们
[50:06] Because while I might be able to tangle with 因为作为一个有良知的
[50:07] and prevail against a billionaire 普通公民
[50:09] as a private citizen 以自然保护的名义
[50:11] with common sense 和这些好人
[50:13] in the name of nature 站在我身边
[50:14] and the will of these fine people 我或许才能与亿万富翁
[50:16] by my side… 争论并获胜…
[50:18] …I certainly can’t as the Attorney General …而作为纽约州的司法部长
[50:19] of the State of New York 我显然做不到
[50:21] with the pathetic laws at my disposal. 因为可悲地受到法律的限制
[50:30] Oh, and you all be sure to drop by 等丰收之后 你们可都得来我家
[50:32] and try my sweet corn when it comes in. 尝尝我的甜玉米
[50:39] Hook ’em up, get ’em out of here. 把他铐起来 把他带走
[50:42] That’s right! Ha ha! 这就对了 哈哈
[50:49] You wanted your war, you got it. 你想要战争 得偿所愿
[50:57] Ah, what do you say to one last for old time’s sake? 要不要为了老交情再最后来一发
[51:07] Fire in the hole. 准备发射
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme