Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] It needs to be legalized, and federally. 它需要被联邦政府合法化
[00:03] Yeah, right on, hop-head. 是 你说对了 瘾君子
[00:05] My two enemies have linked up. 我的两个死对头联合起来了
[00:06] Whatever he’s goin’ after, I’m gonna take it. 不管他准备做什么 我都要抢先一步
[00:09] This is about control over me one last time. 这是你想最后再控制我一回
[00:11] D’you want to be done? Then let’s be done. 你想就此结束吗 那就这样吧
[00:14] I sold to Axe. 我卖给阿克塞了
[00:15] I have to share some shit that’s making me feel seriously awk. 因为我要分享一些让自己非常尴尬的东西
[00:19] Taylor went behind Axe’s back to lay off the cannabis deal 泰勒瞒着阿克塞 把大麻交易外包给
[00:21] to a third party. 一个第三方
[00:22] Whoa, fuck. Who? 哇 操 谁
[00:23] Lawrence Boyd. 劳伦斯·博伊德
[00:25] You can’t really say you’re playing 如果你不愿意把最大的筹码
[00:26] unless you’re willing to put your highest value 拿到台面上
[00:28] pieces on the board. 你就不算入局
[00:30] My country house. It is now your house. 我的乡村别墅 现在是你的了
[00:32] Just cross out Prince’s name in the deal 那你就把普林斯踢开
[00:34] and put mine in. 跟我签合同
[00:35] And I will use his due diligence as my own. 我会认可他做的调查 直接签字
[00:38] Fuck yeah! 爽呆
[00:39] He actually closed on that money. 他居然真的存下了那笔钱
[00:41] Time to arrest Winslow. 该去逮捕温斯洛了
[00:42] You found the one CEO who also happened to be running 找到了一个背景不干净的老板
[00:45] a criminal enterprise. 同时经营不法生意
[00:46] Just another drug dealer moving major weight. 不过是另一个进行批量交易的毒贩子
[00:49] Douse the fucking smokes. Now! 把烟灭了 马上
[00:50] Sometime in the next 24 hours, 接下来的二十四小时内
[00:52] they believe they’ll have you in custody. 他们会去拘留你
[00:54] And they don’t believe you have a way out this time. 而且你这次凶多吉少
[00:56] What do you want us to do? 你想怎么做
[00:58] I have no fucking idea. 我他妈也不知道
[01:32] He here? Up in his office? 他在楼上吗
[01:34] Where else he gonna be? 不然呢
[01:36] It is his office, right? 那的确是他的办公室 对吧
[01:41] For now. 暂时是
[01:52] So I finally got a clean test. 我终于拿到阴性报告了
[01:54] Just in time for this. 刚好赶上见你们
[01:56] Worst-case it for me. 告诉我最坏情况
[01:57] No point in that. 这倒不必
[01:59] We need to mount a vigorous– 我们需要发动一个强有力的
[02:00] Worst-case it. 最坏情况
[02:02] You want to talk worst-case scenarios? 你想谈最坏情况
[02:04] Okay. But it’ll be a mood killer. 可以 但你肯定不会高兴的
[02:07] It’s hard to kill what’s already dead, Orrin. 对于一个死人来说 鞭尸又有什么所谓 奥林
[02:10] Fair. 有道理
[02:11] Okay. Worst case is 行 最坏情况是
[02:13] the NYAG has you on a pu-pu platter 纽约检察官拿到了一叠证据证明
[02:15] of violations related to Winslow’s arrest. 温斯洛的被逮捕和你的失职有关
[02:18] As the head of a bank, 作为银行负责人
[02:19] it is your fiduciary responsibility 你本受托有责任
[02:22] to know your customer’s business– 去了解存款人的商业活动
[02:22] Toby 压制:
[02:23] the fact that she was selling 也就是她通过阿克塞银行
[02:25] and processing, through Axe Bank, 销售非法大麻和处理
[02:26] the proceeds of illegal marijuana. 非法所得
[02:28] So… I’m the farmer in the fucking dell. 所以 我成了瓮中之鳖了
[02:30] Right in the center of the circle. 一语中的
[02:32] Worse, Rhoades can work with the Manhattan DA 更糟的是 罗兹可以与曼哈顿地方检察官
[02:35] and potentially his old cronies at the US Attorney’s Office 以及可能和联邦司法部门里的旧友联手
[02:38] to use that as a gateway to local, state, and federal 同时在地方法院 州法院和联邦法院
[02:41] money-laundering violations 指控你洗钱
[02:42] and false records and statements. 提供虚假记录和证言
[02:44] They will see you are more than negligent, 他们不止认为你是玩忽职守
[02:48] that you willfully ignored and actually conspired 而是事前通谋的
[02:51] with the money-laundering. 洗钱共犯
[02:53] This will have real teeth criminally. 他们会用獠牙
[02:57] Fangs, because they go deep 狠狠咬住你 深深刺入
[02:59] and suck the life out of you. 然后把你的血吸干
[03:01] Fuck! 操
[03:02] How many years am I facing? 会判多少年
[03:04] We’ll pick off the shakier aspects of the case. 我们可以去掉一些相对站不住脚的指控
[03:07] We’ll claim there were efforts made to conceal by Winslow. 我们可以说温斯洛精心隐瞒了事实
[03:11] We’ll work the jury pool for maximum weakness 我们将最大化利用陪审团的弱点
[03:13] and/or affinity. 和信任
[03:15] Worst. Case. 最 坏 情 况
[03:16] Don’t make me say it again. 我不想再说了
[03:18] Now. How many years? 说吧 多少年
[03:19] Fifteen, 20, likely, 董事长的话
[03:22] for you as the chairman. 十五到二十年
[03:24] For the CEO… 至于首席执行官…
[03:25] But I hardly had a chance to do anything. 我可什么都没干呐
[03:28] I’m a figurehead. You know it. I know it. 我有名无实 你知我知
[03:30] They definitely know it. 他们肯定也知道
[03:31] They don’t give a shit, Wags. 他们才不在乎 瓦格斯
[03:32] No, they don’t. 是的 不在乎
[03:33] Your name’s on the contract as CEO, Wags. 合同上首席执行官写的是你 瓦格斯
[03:36] You signed. It was notarized. 你签名了 合同也被公证了
[03:38] So you take the weight right along with Bobby. 所以你要和博比一起承担连带责任
[03:40] Isn’t this, I don’t know, entrapment? 这难道不是陷害吗
[03:42] Only if Chuck induced Winslow to grow the illicit crop. 除非是查克引诱了温斯洛去发展这个非法公司
[03:45] He likely found out about this after the fact 他应该是之前发现了这事
[03:47] and used it. 然后加以利用
[03:48] But whatever he did wrong, whatever was out of line, 只要他有做错的任何事 或是任何不合规矩的
[03:51] – I will dig into. – Damn right. – 我都会找出来 – 说的没错
[03:53] Because believe me, you will find there’s plenty out of line. 你肯定能挖到不少黑料
[03:57] This way this guy rolls. 他一贯如此
[03:59] And we need to show the world. 然后我们要公之于众
[04:01] The freezing of your assets, along with Axe Bank’s 你的资产 阿克塞银行
[04:03] and Axe Asset Management’s funds, 和阿克塞资产管理的资金
[04:05] will coincide with the issuance of an arrest warrant on you. 一旦你被许可逮捕 都会被一同冻结
[04:08] Jesus Christ. 我的老天
[04:10] They’re gonna arrest and freeze me too, aren’t they? 他们也会逮捕我和冻结我的资产 对吧
[04:14] Motherfucker. 操他奶奶的
[04:15] This has been defined as a worst-case scenario meeting, so, 因为我们现在在谈论的是最坏情况 所以
[04:19] yes, of course they are, Wags. 是的 你肯定也逃不掉 瓦格斯
[04:21] Fast or slow… 长痛还是短痛
[04:23] how do you want to play it? 你想怎么来
[04:32] Let ’em bring it. Let’s get it on. 让他们放马过来 我们见招拆招
[04:35] I’ll make it happen as quickly as possible, then. 那我就快刀斩乱麻了
[04:37] I can arrange a surrender, but you’ll have to honor it. 我可以安排个投降仪式 但你要合作
[04:39] You can’t do a runaround like last time. 不能再像上次那样跑了
[04:41] Oh, I’ll honor it. 噢 我会合作的
[04:43] More than that, I’m gonna fight it loudly and publicly. 不止如此 我会大声地 公开地反抗
[04:47] And once and for all, because he’s in my way now, 一劳永逸 因为他现在挡我路了
[04:52] on things that are even more important than business. 妨碍了一些比生意更重要的事情
[04:58] So push the timeline on this, Orrin. Fast. 所以搞快点 奥林 要快
[05:01] The arrest, the battle, the victory. 逮捕 对抗 胜利
[05:04] I will. 我会的
[05:06] I can’t handle your defense myself, Wags. 那我本人就不能为你辩护了 瓦格斯
[05:09] But I’ll put you with a killer. 但我肯定给你找个好律师
[05:11] Talk later in the ante meridiem, Bobby. 稍后在前厅再谈 博比
[05:17] Don’t you have a meeting to attend to? 你不是还有会吗
[05:19] Seems that should now become the priority. 看起来那会议现在变得很重要了
[05:23] Yeah. 嗯
[05:28] Before I go, I need you to understand something. 走之前 你得知道
[05:32] I can’t. 我做不到
[05:33] There’s no scenario where I survive a year in jail, 就算只有一年 我也待不下去
[05:36] much less what we’re looking at here. 而这已经比预想的要少很多了
[05:38] You’re not going to jail. 你不会坐牢的
[05:43] Well, you might. It’s probable, actually. 是 你有可能 的确是可能
[05:47] But you are a lot stronger than you think you are. 但你比你想象中要坚强
[05:49] I know exactly how strong I am, 我有自知之明
[05:51] and it’s one notch less than strong enough for jail. 远远不到能去坐牢的程度
[05:54] We’ll get with consultants. 我们会和律师谈
[05:55] I’ll have it all organized for ourselves. 我会安排好的
[05:57] It will suck, 或许会很艰难
[05:58] but this is something you will live through. 但你肯定可以撑过去的
[06:02] Axe, 阿克塞
[06:04] I worship at your altar, sir. 大人 我对你顶礼膜拜
[06:06] But I’m telling you right now, I’m never 但我现在就告诉你 我绝对
[06:10] walking into a jail cell with my name on it. 不会走进一个写着我名字的牢房
[06:13] Whatever I have to do, I’ll do it. 让我做什么都行
[06:18] I believe you. 我相信你
[06:21] Thanks for telling me. 谢谢你跟我说
[06:24] But we are a long way from walking into a cell. 但在走到监狱这步之前我们能做的还有很多
[06:58] Not really the kickoff I envisioned for us. 这不是我设想的开始
[07:03] I wanted a conscious… 我想要一个深思熟虑的
[07:07] a beginning. 好好开始
[07:11] I pictured thatched huts over blue water. 在蓝色水面上的茅草屋
[07:14] Not courtrooms. Board shorts. 而不是法庭 沙滩裤
[07:16] Not suits and ties. 而不是西装领带
[07:17] Yeah, well, that’s the thing about something real. 嗯 真实的东西就是这样
[07:20] It doesn’t have to look like a fantasy. 无需看起来多么华丽
[07:22] You’re still in? 你还跟我们一起吗
[07:25] Where am I standing? 我现在站在哪
[07:28] Where I always have. 我一直在的地方
[07:30] Back-to-back with you, 与你背靠背
[07:31] wading into the fight together… 共同进退
[07:35] which means getting back to the office before 这意味着我需要在事情真的无可救药之前
[07:38] all this really breaks. 回到办公室
[07:40] Deal with the troops while you… 趁现在好好部署
[07:42] Yeah. 嗯
[07:43] Start breaking things… as discussed. 和讨论的一样 见招拆招
[07:55] Warrants are imminent. 逮捕令已经近在咫尺
[07:56] And I have to say, the idea of him being surprised like this… 不得不说 打他一个措手不及
[08:01] Oh, there’s something glorious in it. 也真算是份荣膺
[08:03] His plane? 他的私人飞机呢
[08:04] Uh, being watched. 监视之中
[08:05] Poised to seize both of them. 准备好一网打尽
[08:07] Tail numbers have no-fly orders. 飞机都已被禁飞
[08:08] – Smart. – Oh, no circus this time. – 聪明 – 噢 这次不会再有任何意外了
[08:11] The assets are ready to go into the deep freeze. 那些资产都将要被完全冻结了
[08:13] So now it’s down to the perp walk. 所以 现在就看罪犯的表现了
[08:14] What do you have planned? 你有什么计划
[08:16] The lefty guns scoop up while he’s about to do a job, 在他工作的时候带着枪 冲进去
[08:18] or the shake-and-wake while he’s in bed? 还是在他睡觉的时候把他摇醒
[08:20] I considered all of it. 这些我都想过
[08:21] But I want it to be at the office. 但我最想的还是在办公室
[08:23] I walk him out rear-cuffed in front of his loyal troops. 当着他的虾兵蟹将 给他拷上手铐 把他带走
[08:28] Let them see him broken. 让他们看到他崩溃
[08:30] Let that break them. 也让他们一起崩溃
[08:34] You seem tired. Late night? 你看起来有点累 熬夜了
[08:36] Nah. Just couldn’t sleep on account of all the excitement. 没有 就只是太兴奋有点失眠
[08:39] What about Winslow? What are you gonna– 那温斯洛呢 你准备怎么
[08:41] Oh, that’s wired. 噢 都联系好了
[08:42] She’s in custody but has been provided access to a cell phone 她现在被拘留了 但可以接电话
[08:45] in case he calls, so as not to raise suspicion. 万一他打过来 也不会起疑
[08:47] Nice. Seems like you covered all the– 很好 看起来你准备万全了
[08:49] We’re aware you plan on arresting my client 我们已经知道你计划逮捕我的客户
[08:51] Robert Axelrod shortly. 罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德
[08:56] It is the policy of this office 这间办公室
[08:58] not to comment on ongoing investigations, if there is one. 对任何正在进行的调查都无可奉告
[09:01] Mr. Attorney General, Chuck, come on. 司法部长先生 查克 得了吧
[09:05] Let’s spare everyone the raree-show 我们就没必要在这拉洋片了
[09:08] and set a surrender date. 直接定一个投降时间吧
[09:10] I’m thinking 24 hours from now, 我提议这一刻的二十四小时之后
[09:12] with the place to be mutually agreed upon. 在一个双方同意的地点
[09:17] If I agree, if you say Axelrod will surrender, 如果我同意 如果你说阿克塞尔罗德会投降
[09:21] it’s your word, your law license, 那就是你的承诺了 你的律师执照
[09:24] and your ass on the line, Mr. Bach. 你本人 都要为此负责 巴赫先生
[09:27] Assurances have been made, 已有人作出保证了
[09:29] so I can make them to you. But hey, 所以我可以保证完成 你先
[09:33] see for yourself. 看吧
[09:35] …what amounts to a campaign against me, 一场针对我的运动
[09:37] resulting in what I understand is to be yet another arrest. 即将导致我的再次被捕
[09:42] So I say to the Attorney General, 所以我要在此告诉司法部长
[09:44] come on, Chuck. 放马过来吧 查克
[09:45] Come on down here and arrest me now. 快点下来 然后现在就来逮捕我
[09:47] I can prove my innocence. 我可以证明我的清白
[09:48] Fuck me. He’s downstairs. 操蛋了 他就在楼下
[09:51] Right across the street. 街对面
[09:55] …and so you know, as I do, 如你们所知 我所做的
[09:56] that whatever kind of supposed crime I committed 不管他们认为我犯的是什么罪行
[10:01] is really just the crime of living and breathing 我做的都不过是在查克·罗兹的地盘上
[10:04] in Chuck Rhoades’s general vicinity. 生活和呼吸
[10:06] This is fucked. 这明显很糟糕
[10:07] Yeah. But our man’s fucking ’em right back, 是 但老大反击回去了
[10:09] and in their backyard, no less. 而且就在他们后院 不玩虚的
[10:11] This seems like going up to a murder hornet’s nest, 这看着像是在捅一个杀人犯的马蜂窝
[10:13] shaking it and almost asking it to sting you. 一边甩着马蜂窝 一边又求着马蜂来蛰你
[10:16] If Bobby Axelrod shook a hornet’s nest, 如果博比·阿克塞尔罗德甩了个马蜂窝
[10:18] the goddamn hornet ought to have 这马蜂得要有非人的意志
[10:20] the goddamn sense to stay inside. 才能忍住呆在里面
[10:21] I don’t know, Dollar Bill. A hornet’s kind of like me. 我不知道诶 多拉尔·比尔 我觉得我就像那马蜂
[10:24] Once we’re in attack mode, we don’t fucking retreat. 一旦决定出击 就绝不退缩
[10:28] You’re freaking me out. 你吓到我了
[10:29] But look, now is the time to stand 但看着 现在就是我们站出来
[10:31] to get this thing done once and for all. 来个了结了
[10:33] So come on, Chuck. 所以来吧 查克
[10:34] Charge me with something and see if you can make it stick. 来指控我 看你能拿出些什么实质证据
[10:40] So, then, you heard me. Where are the cuffs? 所以你听到了我说话 手铐呢
[10:43] Oh… you don’t get to decide the when and where 噢 你还没资格来决定我做事的
[10:44] on my timetable. 时间和地点
[10:46] It appears that your timetable is as many years as you like. 看起来 你的时间计划是随心所欲
[10:49] But it seems like just yesterday you were striding in my office 不过就在昨天 你还大步走进我的办公室
[10:53] to tell me that you had nothing to lose. 告诉我你没有什么可失去的了
[10:55] Or was it the day before yesterday, 或许是前天
[10:56] and yesterday was when you were telling me 昨天你说的是
[10:59] that it was worth it for you to go down with me. 你愿意和我同归于尽
[11:02] This is personal. It’s not judicial. 这是私人恩怨 无关司法
[11:05] And this is when I finally get my chance to prove it. 而我这次终于有机会去证明这事了
[11:08] Oh, yes. 噢 说得很棒
[11:09] He will get the day in court he so richly deserves. 他会如愿以偿的
[11:13] Once I have everything in order, and I will, quite soon, 等我准备好 我会准备好的 很快
[11:17] it’ll happen. 那天就会来临
[11:17] Mr. Axelrod will surrender to me. 阿克塞尔罗德先生会向我投降
[11:20] That’s a legal term, to be clear, Chuck. 澄清一下 查克 是法律意义上的投降
[11:24] So I will. Technically. 我会的吧 理论上
[11:27] But know this… 但听着
[11:28] I will be fighting you to my dying breath. 只要还有一口气 我都会抗争到底
[11:32] Another word before you go? 离开前还有什么话想说的吗
[11:33] Mr. Rhodes before you leave. 罗兹先生 先别走
[11:50] So then, any more questions? 所以 还有任何问题吗
[11:51] I will answer whatever my mouthpiece will allow. 能回答的 我都会回答
[11:58] Well, I want to cheer too, 那个 我也很想欢呼
[11:59] but these circumstances feel trepidatious. 但这情形让人心慌慌啊
[12:01] Yeah, I’m feeling discomfited about my future. 嗯 我也感觉未来一片黯淡
[12:04] Oh, look, the fucking vocab twins. 噢 你们两个卖弄学问的双胞胎
[12:06] You guys aren’t getting it. 你们没理解到
[12:07] You don’t drag an alley fighter into an alley. 你不会将一个街头战士拉进小巷里
[12:10] ‘Cause that’s what Axe is, an alley fighter, 而阿克赛就是街头战士
[12:13] a real Carboni. 一个真正的硬汉
[12:14] And that’s where Chuck Rhoades just dragged him. 而查克就这么把他拉进了小巷里
[12:16] While they’re alley fighting, where does that leave us? 他们在巷战 那我们呢
[12:19] It leaves you head down, eyes forward, 你就埋头干活
[12:20] doing good work earning returns for the firm– 好好挣钱 早日让公司
[12:23] or the bank, as the case may be. 现在是银行了 恢复原状
[12:25] The rest will sort itself out. 其他的事 桥到船头自然直
[12:26] Much like the recent unpleasantness. 正如最近的不愉快
[12:28] We need to stay calm and unified. 我们要保持冷静和团结
[12:31] That’ll be a first for this place. 这地方还从没有过冷静和团结
[12:32] Yeah. And won’t the assets be frozen and seized? 对啊 而且那些资产不是会被冻结和没收吗
[12:35] He’ll come up with a workaround. Like he has in the past. 他会想出办法的 如以往一样
[12:38] Like he always does. 一直如此
[12:40] Yes, I’m– I’m sure some kind of arrangement will be struck. 对的 我很肯定之后会有安排的
[12:43] Near-term, the negative press will suck. 但短期内 负面报道肯定是很难熬
[12:45] But in the long run, 但长期来看
[12:47] we will win, as we always have. 我们终将胜利 一直以来都是如此
[12:51] So was his getting out ahead of it 那么他提前召开新闻发布会
[12:52] with a press conference part of the plan? 是计划的一部分吗
[12:55] These things are fluid. 计划赶不上变化
[13:01] I can’t spare the time or the focus 我今天没时间也没精力
[13:03] to take the two of you apart today. 跟你俩算账
[13:05] But if I did, believe me, you’d be lying on the floor in pieces. 可以的话 我一定把你俩大卸八块
[13:08] Taylor, I can understand why you think 泰勒 我明白你觉得
[13:09] anything you do to him is justified. 自己做的事情都是合理的
[13:11] You’ve basically become him, on his worst day. 你恰恰是在他最糟糕的时候步他后尘
[13:15] But Rian, 而莉婉
[13:16] you still have the spark of a soul about you. 你内心的灵魂还有星星之火
[13:19] The way you used me for– 你利用我并不是为了自己
[13:21] Not even your own ends, but Taylor’s? 但是泰勒是为了谁呢
[13:24] If you don’t about-face now, this minute, 如果你依然执意如此
[13:27] you won’t even recognize who you were 等到二十六岁的时候
[13:29] by the time you turn 26. 你会认不出自己的
[13:42] I thought you had your arms around this. 我还以为你已经胜券在握了
[13:44] I did. I do. 确实 现在依然
[13:46] Believe me, I’m taking fucking measures. 相信我 我正在想办法
[13:48] I hope so. Because a wounded and cornered Bobby Axelrod 但愿如此 因为把一个受伤的博比·阿克塞尔罗德逼急了
[13:50] is not something many survive. 大家都不会好过的
[13:55] I’m not for firing squads. 我不喜欢窝里斗
[13:57] Good to know. 很好
[13:58] 斯坦利·库布里克 好莱坞大师级导演 他的创作力求表现 荒诞的人生和悲剧化的哲理
[13:58] I saw the Kubrick film as a tyke, 我小时候看过库布里克的电影
[13:59] turned me off ’em. But if I were, 并不喜欢 真要我说的话
[14:01] it would be for those who leak secrets to enemy forces, 是那些向敌军泄露情报的人
[14:05] leave us unprotected against– 使得我们在对抗的时候毫无防备
[14:07] Yes. True. 是的 的确
[14:08] I could tell you stories. 我可以跟你讲电影情节
[14:10] Yeah, I’m sure you could, Karl. 嗯 我相信你肯定可以 卡尔
[14:12] But right now, the story we need to tell 但现在 我们要讲的是
[14:14] is that of the arrest and conviction of Robert Axelrod. 逮捕罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德 然后给他定罪
[14:18] Later, we will find and punish the leaker. 之后 我们会揪出和惩罚这个告密者
[14:21] Not against the wall, though. 但别对着墙
[14:23] We’ll stop just short of that. 我们就不说下去了
[14:25] Yes. 是的
[14:26] For now, I want surveillance on Axelrod 现在 我要对阿克塞尔罗德进行监视
[14:28] to prevent any bullshit. 以防任何幺蛾子
[14:30] I want Michael Wagner scooped up. 我要挖出迈克尔·瓦格纳
[14:31] We’ll sweat him. Work on him to flip. 我们给他来个突袭 让他翻供
[14:34] Probably useless, but I want my time in the ring. 或许没用 但我想在擂台上有多点时间
[14:37] You’ll have it. 你会有的
[14:39] We need to put Axe in a spot where he takes a plea. 我们要让阿克塞接受认罪协议
[14:41] No trial. 不经过庭审
[14:42] No popularity contest or chance to manipulate. 不能让他有任何利用公众舆论的机会
[14:45] Hmm. We move to sequester the jury, 那 我们可以隔离陪审团
[14:46] so that he can’t try to buy them. 这样子他就不能去收买他们了
[14:48] But, Chuck, we do have a strong enough case to– 不过 查克 我们手上的证据足够充足去
[14:50] As we have in the past. 如我们以前一样
[14:52] No. 不
[14:53] We make him admit his guilt. 我们要让他认罪
[14:54] Take his punishment. 接受惩罚
[14:56] We win with a plea even before a trial 我们要在庭审前拿到认罪协议
[14:58] because that win, that justice, 因为那样的胜利 那样的公正
[15:00] is the important thing. 才是最重要的
[15:02] As Patrick Ewing knows well, 正如帕特里克·尤因所被人熟知的
[15:04] don’t settle for a finger roll, 不能满足于投球得分
[15:06] dunk the fucking ball. 灌篮才是王道
[15:08] I don’t even understand what Wendy was saying, 我完全不明白温迪在说什么
[15:11] but it made me feel icky. 但她的话让我浑身不舒服
[15:13] No, she is right. 不 她是对的
[15:14] You won’t recognize yourself by the end of our time together. 在我们相处过后 你会不认识自己
[15:17] Because that person you were lied to herself 因为你在自己是谁和想要什么的问题上
[15:19] about who she was and what she wanted. 欺骗了自己
[15:21] That was a person who became artsy and quirky 你成了一个在小时候被人欺负就变得
[15:23] and analytical when she was picked on as a kid 附会迎合 奇奇怪怪 低头权衡的人
[15:26] instead of using what she really felt, 而不是去关注自己所真正感受到的
[15:29] which was hatred. 仇恨
[15:30] I did not. I don’t hate. 我没有 我不恨
[15:33] You do. You’ve turned it into something else. 你恨 你把仇恨变成了其他东西
[15:36] Like I used to. 就像我以前一样
[15:38] But it was impressed upon me that instead, 让我佩服的是
[15:41] and listen to me here, 认真听我说
[15:42] instead, it’s best turned into fuel 相反的是 你把它很好地转化成了燃料
[15:46] because it’s effective. 因为那样很高效
[15:49] And nothing burns as clean. 而且没有什么东西能比它烧得更干净
[15:55] This is not a usual investment meeting. 这不是个普通的投资会议
[15:59] For this next little stretch, 在接下来的这一小段日子里
[16:00] I’ll be relaying my instructions to you remotely. 我都会是远程给你们下达指令
[16:03] As will I. 我也是
[16:04] We won’t be in the office as much as usual. 我们没法再如往常一样呆在办公室
[16:06] So it’s goodbye for now 所以就先暂时告别了
[16:08] while we take cover to fight. 因为我们要隐蔽作战
[16:10] But we will be back at it again soon enough. 但我们肯定会尽快回来
[16:12] We’ll hold it down for you, boss. 我们会帮你守住的 老板
[16:14] I know you will, Bill. 我知道你会的 比尔
[16:15] That’s why there’ll always be a place for an operator like you 这就是为什么你在投资行业里
[16:18] in the money business. 永远能有一席之地
[16:19] And your place is here, Axe Cap. 而你的一席之地就在这 阿克塞资本
[16:21] Now, keep your eyes open for opportunity, even now. 现在 即便是现在 也要睁大眼睛寻找机会
[16:23] You got it. 没问题
[16:25] It feels like we’re at the end. 感觉我们已经穷途末路了
[16:27] Nah, the end of the beginning is all, Ben Kim. 才没有 真要说的话 现在才刚刚开始 本·金
[16:33] Come on. 过来
[16:41] All right? 可以了吧
[16:44] Sean, how much is in the Foundation right now? 肖恩 现在基金里面还有多少钱
[16:47] The princely sum of 570 million. 准确总数是五亿七千万
[16:49] We’re gonna need a war chest for this battle. 我们要为这场战斗建立一个战备基金
[16:51] I need to have it transferred to a new entity for the time being. 在这段时间里 我需要把这些钱都转到一个新的实体名下
[16:56] I’ll send you the information. 我之后会给你发去相关信息
[16:57] I have always had a plan at the ready for this contingency. 我一直都有准备来应对现在这种紧急情况
[17:01] Able man you are. 就知道你是能干的
[17:02] We’ll be back at those good works soon enough. 我们之后会很快再来谈这事
[17:05] As always, I serve at your pleasure. 一如既往 我很高兴为你服务
[17:18] Catch up with you later. 稍后再聊
[17:25] I didn’t think I needed to hear what the rest of them did. 我应该不需要知道其他人都做了些什么
[17:27] And I didn’t think you’d show. 而我也没想到你会来
[17:29] – I’m not scared. – I know what you did. – 我不怕 – 我知道你做了什么
[17:32] That Boyd move with the cannabis company 联系博伊德和大麻公司
[17:34] wasn’t self-interest or a greed play. 并不是为了自身利益或贪婪
[17:37] You fucking baited me. 你是引我入局
[17:39] You once said to me 你曾跟我说过
[17:40] you didn’t think you learned enough from me yet. 你觉得从我这学的还不够多
[17:43] Seems like now you have. 但现在看起来你已经出师了
[17:45] I thought we’d come together here. 我以为我们能共同前行的
[17:48] You forced me back into working for you practically at gunpoint. 是你用枪指着我 逼我回来给你干活的
[17:51] So along the way, you thought you’d team up with Chuck 所以一直以来 你都觉得你可以和查克合作
[17:53] to fuck me? 来对付我
[17:54] I decided it right from the start, as you know. 如你所知 我从一开始就这么决定了
[17:57] I just forgot for a little while. 我只是期间有一段时间忘记了
[18:00] Even though it was me that took you in? 就算我收留了你
[18:02] Just another fucking math nerd? 东郭先生的故事
[18:05] One with potential to be sure, 你当然是很有潜力的
[18:07] but one of many. 但不是唯一
[18:08] If you had more than one of me, 如果你真有那么多像我这样的人
[18:09] you’d have gotten rid of the actual me long ago. 你早就已经把我扫地出门了
[18:12] But you didn’t because I am a special fucking case, 但你没有 因为按你的话来说
[18:15] as you might put it. 我就是那么独特
[18:17] Not so special you didn’t need me to platform you. 没那么特别 你都不需要我来给你搭建个平台
[18:19] I propped you up, brought you along, 我帮了你 把你带在身边
[18:21] gave you the keys to a fucking space shuttle. 还给了你一条太空飞船的钥匙
[18:23] I thought you wanted to get rich together, 我还以为你想要共同富裕
[18:26] and I let that fool me. 而我被那蒙蔽了双眼
[18:28] But your problem, as an investor, 作为一个投资者 你的问题在于
[18:31] is that your idealism is at war with your profit drive. 理想主义和追求利润之间的不可调和
[18:34] And one day that will ruin you. 这终有一天会毁了你
[18:35] While your problem, as a boss, as a mentor, as a person, 而作为一个老板 一个导师 一个人 你的问题是
[18:39] is you see my work product, my company, me, 你把我的工作成果 我的公司 和我
[18:42] as yours to do with as you see fit. 都看作是你的所有物 随意处置
[18:44] And so now you’ve killed your mentor. 所以你现在要杀死你的导师
[18:47] Congratulations. 真是恭喜了
[18:48] Must mean… what? 那又意味着什么
[18:51] Now you’re strong? 意味着你的翅膀硬了
[18:53] You can lead? 可以飞了
[18:55] Maybe. 或许吧
[18:56] I did think I’d feel better about it, though, 但我的确觉得我至少有进步
[18:58] have some sense of victory or accomplishment. 带点胜利感或成就感
[19:00] You never did react well to competition. 你从来就不擅长在竞争中临场反应
[19:03] No. 的确
[19:05] But I have come to realize I’ll do anything 但我意识到了我会为了自由
[19:06] for my own autonomy. 去做任何事情
[19:08] So you figured you’d let the government freeze 所以你觉得你可以让政府冻结
[19:11] everything that’s mine, 我的所有资产
[19:12] and then go to your pal Chuck Rhoades 然后跑去找你的好伙伴查克·罗兹
[19:14] and break off your piece and go off on your own? 拿走你的那份 自立门户了
[19:17] Something along those lines. 大概如此吧
[19:21] But now, all I really feel is… 但现在 我只觉得
[19:25] sadness. 悲哀
[19:26] That I want to thank you, as ridiculous as that is. 尽管听起来很荒谬 但我真的很感谢
[19:30] And I think I’m… 而且我
[19:33] no, I am sorry. 对 我感到抱歉
[19:35] Sorry that it came to this. 抱歉事情变成这样
[19:37] You’re sorry? 你抱歉
[19:38] Shit. You’ll get over it. 别扯了 不会的
[19:41] The amount of time you spend 你为割断敌人的喉咙
[19:43] feeling bad over slitting your enemies’ throats 而感到难过的时间
[19:46] will get shorter and shorter in the future 在未来会越来越短
[19:48] until it’s barely a fucking blip. 直到它不再能惊起一丝波澜
[19:53] And if you don’t get over it, 如果你真的觉得过意不去
[19:54] well, you can bring me some cookies 你可以烤一点小饼干
[19:56] to Wallkill Correctional on visiting day. 去沃克尔惩教所探监的时候带给我
[20:00] But I don’t think it’s gonna go that way. 但我觉得你不会来的
[20:05] And I think you know that. 你自己也知道
[20:22] Well, Mr. Wagner, 瓦格纳先生
[20:23] we find ourselves across the table once again. 我们再一次坐在了谈判桌上
[20:26] Only this time, you don’t have your master to hide behind. 只不过这一次 你没法躲在你主子的身后了
[20:30] I have Neal, here, though. 我有尼尔
[20:32] ‘Fraid that’s not going to be much help. 恐怕他帮不上你什么忙
[20:34] Oh, you’re facing up to 25 years, friend-o. 你正面临着二十五年的刑期 朋友
[20:37] Two bits. Vente-cinco. 两个十二点五 半个五十
[20:39] That’s what a bank CEO like you who’s driven clear over 这正是你这种胆大包天的
[20:42] 充分了解客户(KYC) 为防范和控制洗钱而对银行规定的义务
[20:42] the lane markers of Know Your Customer, 没有充分了解客户
[20:44] smack into the guardrails of Anti-Money Laundering laws, 一头撞上反洗钱法高压线的银行CEO
[20:47] is staring down. 将面对的惩罚
[20:49] Long time. You’ll be a senior citizen looking for 时间长到等你出来的时候
[20:51] your Social Security check by the time you get out. 已经得靠社保过活了
[20:53] If Social Security even exists by then. 如果到时候还有社保这个东西的话
[20:55] But there is a golden ladder reaching down to you, 但是现在你面前有一架救命的梯子
[20:59] and I am the one extending it. 我给你递梯子
[21:01] All you have to do is place the blame where it belongs 你只需要把责任推开
[21:05] and grab on. 顺着梯子跑
[21:07] You’re talking about me cooperating against Axe? 你要我和你一起指证阿克塞
[21:10] I am. 是的
[21:12] Spare us the time and effort of feigning loyalty. 省省吧 不要再装忠臣了
[21:15] Just shed that dry, flaking skin 褪掉你的伪装
[21:18] like the reptile you are and slither away shiny and new. 弃暗投明 回头是岸
[21:22] Tell us how he steered you. 告诉我们他是如何指示你
[21:23] How he forced you. 逼迫你
[21:25] How he knew about the bad ton of unregulated marijuana 他是如何在了解到利润来自非法大麻
[21:28] and yet made the bank take the cash on board. 还让银行接收存款的
[21:37] Shit. 靠
[21:41] You know what? 你猜怎么着
[21:42] Life’s too fucking short. Let’s do this. 人生苦短 我说
[21:45] Mr. Wagner, please, let me represent your interests here. 瓦格纳先生 请让我为你代理谈判
[21:47] – It’s my job… – Thank you, – 这是我的工作 – 谢谢你
[21:49] and, respectfully, you’re the best lawyer in the world, 我知道 你是世上最好的律师
[21:51] but zip it, Neal. You’ll get paid either way. 但闭嘴吧 尼尔 钱会照付的
[21:53] Get the papers drawn up while I clear my throat. 趁我清嗓子的时候把协议拟好
[21:55] You should probably also relocate me while you’re at it. 顺便把我重新安置一下
[21:58] I hear Idaho’s a nice place 听说爱达荷
[22:01] for people with certain beliefs. 山清水秀 民风淳朴
[22:03] Can you be my case officer? 你能做我的专案负责人吗
[22:05] You should put me someplace where spaghetti marinara 你们应该把我安排到番茄意面和
[22:07] is egg noodles with ketchup. 西红柿鸡蛋面不分的地方去
[22:09] Will I get to wear a wire? 会给我戴监听器吗
[22:11] I hear the batteries make your balls warm and tingly– 我听说监听器的电池会让你虎躯一震
[22:15] Okay, smart guy. You can stop fuckin’ around. 好了 聪明人 你可以住嘴了
[22:18] Why don’t you stop fuckin’ around? 你怎么不先住嘴
[22:20] This is a closed meeting. Your presence is improper. 这是非公开会议 你不该出现的
[22:23] No. What you’re doing here is improper. 不 不该出现的是你
[22:26] You interested in what he’s selling, 你被收买了吗
[22:27] or should I take it from here? 还是让我来
[22:29] I leave it in your capable hands. 交给你了
[22:30] Better learn to slice the garlic nice and thin for the joint. 你们最好在蹲监狱之前学会剥蒜
[22:33] Only it’s gonna be on top of Spam for you two, not steak. 因为到时候你们可就吃不上牛排 只有午餐肉了
[22:36] Okay. Come on, Neal. 好了 走吧 尼尔
[22:38] Shut off your meter. He doesn’t need your help. 关掉计价表吧 他可不需要你的帮助
[22:41] I don’t use a meter. 我才没有打表
[22:43] Bach really owes me one for this. 巴赫这下欠我一个人情了
[22:45] I ought to arrest your ass right now. 我现在就该逮捕你
[22:47] If you could, you would have already. 你要是能 你早就这么做了
[22:50] Besides, I didn’t see any of your cops out there. 再说了 我可没看见外面有警察
[22:53] You gonna chase me down the hallway? 你打算亲自动手吗
[22:54] ‘Cause you can’t catch me. 你可追不上我
[22:56] She could, maybe. Not you. 她或许还可以 你肯定不行
[23:00] Oh, you will be taken soon enough. 你很快就完了
[23:03] As stipulated by your lawyer. 就像你的律师强调的
[23:04] A straight-up bad bankin’ charge. 赤裸裸的银行违规
[23:06] The dirty money got dangled in front of you, 把脏钱放到你的面前
[23:08] and you hit it like a rising fuckin’ tarpon. 你就像海鲢鱼一样咬钩了
[23:11] And now you’re got dead to rights. How’s it feel? 现在你被抓了个现行 感觉如何
[23:16] It feels like maybe I’m gonna start pulling 感觉我要拖着你的小船
[23:18] your boat backwards. ‘Cause I’m no tarpon. 往海里游走了 因为我可不是什么海鲢鱼
[23:20] I’m a fucking Great White. 我是大白鲨才对
[23:23] Don’t you know that yet? 你还不知道吗
[23:24] Well. No matter. 不要紧
[23:26] Even the biggest get landed. 再大的鱼都有被捞上的一天
[23:28] Yeah, they end up strung up over the dock 被吊在码头上
[23:31] with their bellies sliced open 开膛破肚
[23:32] and people standing around them smiling for pictures. 供人围观拍照
[23:35] That’s what I’ve always been to you. 我在你心目中原来是这样
[23:38] A trophy. 战利品
[23:39] The trophy. 战 利 品
[23:42] You can’t make anything, 你自己没办法创造价值
[23:44] build anything, earn anything on your own. 毫无建树 一事无成
[23:46] So you try to boost yourself up by tearing me down. 于是你想踩在我的肩膀上
[23:49] No, you said it once a while back, 不 不久之前你说过
[23:51] about what happens to a lawman once he puts the star on. 执法人员把警徽别在胸前会怎么样
[23:56] Well, seems you were right. I am a lawman. 你说的没错 我就是一名执法人员
[24:00] And that star sunk in deep and reminded me. 那枚徽章深深地别进了我的心口 时刻警醒着我
[24:03] It’s more than that, though, isn’t it? 不只是因为这个 对吧
[24:06] There are fights a man measures himself by, 有些斗争能衡量一个人的成就
[24:09] fights that take more out of him 而有些斗争会掏空一个人
[24:11] than even winning gives him back. 虽胜尤败
[24:13] Fights that make him. Ali had Frazier. 成就一个人的战斗 拳王阿里有弗雷泽成就他
[24:16] – I have you. – No, no, no. – 你成就我 – 不不不
[24:18] I have you. 是你成就我
[24:20] I’m Ali in this parallel. 在这个比喻里我才是阿里
[24:21] Another thing we can disagree on. 又一件让我们产生分歧的事情
[24:22] Why, Chuck? 为什么 查克
[24:24] What is it about me that won’t let you break off? 我究竟做了什么 让你这么穷追不舍
[24:28] Is it Wendy? 是因为温迪吗
[24:29] ‘Cause you know I never tried to take her from you. 你知道我从来没有要把她从你身边夺走
[24:32] And if I have her now, you lost her on your own. 就算我们现在在一起了 也是你一手造成的
[24:35] I don’t need the fucking reminder. 不用你提醒
[24:38] And I don’t know. Not really. 我还真不清楚
[24:39] It’s something to do with her, but it’s more. 和她有关系 但不止如此
[24:44] Guys like you… 像你这样的人
[24:46] No, you. 不 就是你
[24:47] You’ve accumulated so much 你积累了太多的财富
[24:49] you think laws don’t apply to you. 你认为自己可以目无王法
[24:51] And I’m not talking about the laws of man, 我说的不是人定的法律
[24:53] the ones written down on paper. 纸面上的律法
[24:54] I’m talking about the immutable laws of the universe. 我说的是这世间的永恒法则
[24:58] About fairness and right. 公平正义
[25:00] Who says we have to live by those? 谁说我们要遵守那些法则
[25:01] Maybe we can create our own, if we have the audacity. 为什么不去创造自己的规则呢
[25:05] And who appointed you the keeper of these cosmic rules 又是谁任命你来当这正义的执法使者的
[25:08] in the first place? The fucking arrogance. 也不怕风大闪了舌头
[25:10] On my part? You’re the one who just said you created 你有资格说我 刚刚你还说要创造一个
[25:12] your own system of right and wrong, 自己的规则
[25:15] like some fucking deity. 就像是自封的神明
[25:16] I didn’t presume to that. 不是我自命不凡
[25:18] I arrived at it. 这是我已有的成就
[25:20] A Titan steals fire 普罗米修斯盗火
[25:22] and gets his liver eaten every day for punishment. 每天被秃鹫啄食肝脏作为惩罚
[25:25] Another one picks the wrong side in a war 阿特拉斯在战争中选择了错误的一方
[25:27] and has to hold the world on his shoulders 最后只能擎天
[25:30] for all time. 以赎罪
[25:32] A king tells a secret 西西弗斯泄露天机
[25:34] and has to push a rock up a hill for his trouble. 被罚永生永世将巨石推上山顶
[25:38] Believe it if you will, or look for the metaphor in it, 不管你信不信神话 也随你怎么理解其中的寓意
[25:40] one thing’s for sure. We are not very good 有一件事是确定的
[25:42] at being fucking happy, are we? 我们不太擅长知足常乐 对吧
[25:46] Happy. 快乐
[25:48] What’s that? 那是什么
[25:49] Family dinners every night? 每天晚上的家庭聚餐吗
[25:51] Playing 18 on the weekend 周末去打高尔夫
[25:52] and going to Nevi’s at Christmas time? 圣诞节去热带岛国度假
[25:56] Some version of it. 差不多就是这个意思
[25:57] That the kind of happy you’re aiming at? 那是你追求的快乐吗
[26:00] No, you know it ain’t. 你知道那不是的
[26:02] So you gotta aim at me. 所以你就把矛头指向了我
[26:04] Right or wrong. And when it’s wrong, 无论对错 就算错了
[26:06] you gin up some shit to make it work. 你也会捏造理由来粉饰事实
[26:11] Un-fucking-believable! 真他妈不可思议
[26:14] You actually believe you’re innocent. 你真觉得自己是无辜的
[26:18] Well, I might not have known until right now 我现在才意识到
[26:20] just how badly you need to go down. 你有多需要被人打倒
[26:22] Oh, you’re gonna learn just how innocent I am 等你听到陪审团
[26:24] when that jury foreman reads it out in open court 在法庭上宣读判决的时候
[26:27] for the whole fucking world to hear! 你就知道我有多无辜了
[26:29] Well, we’ll see about that, soon enough. 我们很快就能见分晓了
[26:33] Yes. 是啊
[26:35] We will. 我们会的
[26:43] Tell me one thing. 告诉我
[26:44] Who leaked the arrest to you? 谁把逮捕的事情泄露给你的
[26:46] Who are you? 你算老几啊
[26:48] Kojak with a riding crop up his ass instead of a lollipop? 连科杰克套话都要放下架子送根棒棒糖呢
[26:52] Figure it out for yourself. 你自己慢慢琢磨吧
[27:11] Are you lonely tonight? # 你今晚是否孤身一人 #
[27:15] Are you out on the road? # 在路上驰骋 #
[27:20] I’m headed home # 我在回家的路上 #
[27:22] To go it alone again… # 再次孤身一人 #
[27:27] What I told you before about using the hate… 我之前说的关于利用仇恨的话
[27:31] it may work for you. 可能对你有用
[27:33] But I should never have said it. 但是我不该这么说
[27:34] – No? – No. – 不该吗 – 不该
[27:37] The advice I should have given you about working here– 如果追求本心对你来说很重要
[27:40] or anywhere in this business really, 那么不管你是留在这
[27:42] if remaining resemblant to the person you are now 或者去这个行业任何地方工作
[27:45] matters to you at all– 我该给的建议是
[27:46] is what Agatha the precog tells Anderton. 《少数派报告》中先知阿加莎告诉安德顿的话
[27:52] Run. 快跑
[27:53] Run. 快跑
[27:54] If I see you here again, it’ll be to my benefit. 你继续呆在这里确实对我有利
[28:00] But I hope I don’t. 但我不希望再见你了
[28:04] I’m realizing what I’ve lost # 我认识到我所失去的 #
[28:09] And what I’ve left # 和我所抛下的 #
[28:12] And taking it home # 带回故乡 #
[28:14] To go it alone again # 再度独身一人 #
[28:17] After 20 years in the music game 在音乐圈混了二十年
[28:19] and another few in the pot game, 又在大麻圈混了几年
[28:21] you’d think I’d already been screwed more ways 我还以为我见识过的整人手段
[28:23] than in the Kama Sutra. 都够写满一本爱经了
[28:25] 特鲁迪和斯汀夫妇 出自喜剧动画电影《蜜蜂总动员》
[28:25] But you guys went full Trudy and Sting on me. 但你们竟然像斯汀夫妇一样穷追不舍
[28:30] Okay. Here’s how I did what I did… 好了 我全都交代
[28:33] I’ll do what I’m told # 我对你唯命是从 #
[28:35] And buy what I’m sold again # 自欺欺人 #
[28:41] She was enough… # 她就已经足够 #
[28:46] Get us in front of the grand jury. 去安排大陪审团吧
[28:50] The wound that won’t heal # 无法愈合的伤口 #
[28:52] Is pain I can’t feel again # 我再也无法感受到伤痛 #
[29:07] There’s no way to say this 我接下来说的话
[29:08] without it coming off as a bit dramatic. 不免有点戏剧性
[29:11] If ever a situation called for it. 时势所迫嘛
[29:12] It’s time to surrender, Bobby. 该投降了 博比
[29:15] At the heliport. 去停机坪吧
[29:17] Chuck got what he needed to make it official. 查克拿到了正式逮捕的文件
[29:21] I’m on my way. 我这就过去
[29:50] Sir. 长官
[30:21] What are we fighting about this afternoon, Sonny Boy? 我们今天下午要辩些什么 乖儿子
[30:26] No, Dad. I just, uh…. 不 爸爸 我只是
[30:32] Well, shit, old man. 该死 老爷子
[30:33] I came over to make the peace with you. 我是来跟你和解的
[30:36] I didn’t raise you to make gestures like that. 我可没教过你这个
[30:41] I found myself, 我发现自己
[30:48] Well, I 好吧
[30:50] was on my way to arrest Bobby Axelrod, 在去逮捕博比·阿克塞尔罗德的路上
[30:53] and I found myself contemplative. 我陷入了沉思
[30:56] There was one person I wanted to see. 我想见一个人
[31:00] And it was you. 那个人就是你
[31:03] Good. Ill. 不管是正是邪
[31:05] Motherfucker. Sweetheart. 混账还是体贴
[31:07] In whatever role… 不管什么样子
[31:11] you’re my father. 你始终是我的父亲
[31:15] And all I do 我所做的一切
[31:17] is in reaction to that in some way. 从某种程度上来说都是对你的反映
[31:20] What about the fact that I tried to fuck 那之前我试图搅黄
[31:22] your entire life’s work the other day? 你毕生心血呢
[31:25] You’re willing to just forget about that? 你也愿意一笔勾销吗
[31:29] And the fact that you knew I would, and used it. 明知我会那样 你还利用了我
[31:34] You have been through a terrible ordeal. 你刚从鬼门关走了一遭
[31:38] I watched you almost accept your own death. 我眼看你几乎就要坦然接受死亡了
[31:42] Anybody would come out of that questioning everything. 任何刚从鬼门关出来的人都会怀疑一切的
[31:47] Even their loyalties. 包括忠诚
[31:49] If I were you, I wouldn’t go in 如果我是你
[31:51] for the sentimental reveries just yet. 我不会这么快就陷入悲伤中
[31:54] You’ve had Axelrod in cuffs before, Sonny. 你以前也铐过阿克塞尔罗德 儿子
[31:58] Doesn’t mean you’ll keep him there. 可不一定就能把他关进去
[32:01] I guess it’s possible, Pops. 有可能的 老爸
[32:04] But I like our odds. 但我喜欢险胜
[32:06] That was supposed to get a very different reaction out of you. 那你的反应应该完全不同啊
[32:09] You were supposed to snap at me. 你应该冲我发火
[32:12] Call me out for not believing in you, 怪我不相信你
[32:14] but you didn’t. 但你没有
[32:18] Oh, shit. 我去
[32:20] You actually have him this time. 他已经栽了
[32:22] That’s why you’re here. 所以你才来
[32:26] This is beyond crowing. 这已经不是志在必得了
[32:29] You’ve actually won, haven’t you? 你已经赢了 是吗
[32:35] That also means that I backed the wrong gladiator. 这也意味着 我下错注了
[32:40] I looked at the situation from all the angles, 我辛辛苦苦 审时度势
[32:44] and put my money down on Axe. 把赌注压在阿克塞身上
[32:47] And you whupped him. 你却重击了他
[32:49] I guess it’s finally happened. 这一天还是来了
[32:54] I went and got old. 我老了 大势已去
[33:05] Bye, Dad. 再见 老爸
[33:15] Bring me my daughter. 把我女儿带过来
[33:23] Leave her with me. 你下去吧
[33:26] I need to tell her a few things. 我有话跟她说
[33:28] Firstly, your brother 第一 你大哥
[33:32] may not always be a good man. 算不上是个好人
[33:37] But he is indeed… 但他的的确确
[33:41] a very great man. 是个十分伟大的人
[34:01] I wish I was a neutron bomb # 我希望我是中子弹 #
[34:05] For once I could go off # 终有一天会爆炸 #
[34:09] I wish I was a sacrifice # 我希望我是祭品 #
[34:13] But somehow still lived on # 献祭之后重获新生 #
[34:17] I wish I was a sentimental # 我希望我是有情感的装饰品 #
[34:22] Ornament you hung on… # 被你挂起 #
[34:27] I guess we all got the call. 看来大家都接到了电话
[34:29] Yes, we did. 是的
[34:36] Even you. 你也来了
[34:39] Yes. 是的
[34:43] For 50 million hands upraised # 五千万只手举起 #
[34:47] And open toward the sky… # 向天空朝圣 #
[35:01] I wish I was a sailor # 我希望我是水手 #
[35:05] With someone who waited for me… # 有人等我归家 #
[35:08] We’re finally working together, Chuck. 我们终于合作了 查克
[35:11] You’re a man of your word. 你说话还真是算数呢
[35:12] Appears that I am. 看来是的
[35:18] I wish I was a messenger # 我希望我是信使 #
[35:23] Well, here we are at the appointed time and place. 大家都如约而至 不差分毫
[35:26] Don’t gloat, Chuck. 别得意 查克
[35:27] I’ll do my level best not to. 我尽量收着
[35:30] No easy task, though. 但确实有难度
[35:35] – Mr. Wagner? – Yeah. – 瓦格纳先生吗 – 是的
[35:38] What’s this? 这是什么
[36:21] Even when you know it’s coming, 即使知道将面对什么
[36:23] that last moment of freedom, 最后片刻的自由
[36:25] it’s hard to leave it behind. 也很难舍弃
[36:26] Pull him out of there! 把他带下来
[36:47] We got nothing. 里面没人
[36:50] Where’s he at? 他在哪
[37:24] I came to the meet because you texted. 因为你发了短信我才来的
[37:28] Because I wanted to look into your eyes, 只是想直视你的眼睛
[37:31] not make any kind of deal. 不做交易
[37:32] My guy wants to talk to your guy. 我老板想跟你老板谈谈
[37:35] Hasn’t he done enough? 他还不满意吗
[37:37] Why should he? 还谈什么
[37:38] If you can’t see it, then you really gotta 如果你到现在还不明白
[37:39] make the meet happen. 那更要去见面了
[37:41] Because Axe has laser vision, 阿克塞能一眼看穿
[37:42] and he will see exactly what the win is. 他知道怎么破局
[37:49] Believe I know who our leak is. 我知道是谁泄密了
[38:04] You use your night vision goggles 你在水里用过夜视镜
[38:05] to help you make your way along the water? 开路前行吗
[38:08] That’s the way the law really knows someone’s in it 你知道吧 法律就是这么
[38:10] for the thrill, you know? 追踪那些寻求刺激的人
[38:11] When they get the goggles going. 因为戴上夜视镜后会发光
[38:13] Yeah, the law didn’t see me because 是的 我没被抓是因为
[38:14] they’re watching the front door. 他们只顾着前门
[38:16] And not how I get my kicks. 我也不这么找乐子
[38:17] I assure you, I take no pleasure– 我向你保证 我绝不
[38:19] No, no, of course not. That would be indecorous. 对 我知道 那样太没礼貌了
[38:22] No, it’s fine to set a guy up, lead him to slaughter, 可以陷害别人 借刀杀人
[38:24] but to laugh… that’s the line, huh? 但谩骂嘲笑 就太过分了 是吗
[38:27] Yes, that’s the line. I take no joy. 是的 这是底线 我不幸灾乐祸
[38:30] You don’t have to believe me, but it would serve you to do so, 你确实不用相信我 但相信我能让你
[38:33] to expand your set of beliefs. 拓宽信念
[38:34] So what would you have me put my faith in, Mikey boy? 我为什么要相信你 麦公子
[38:38] Let’s start with some facts. 我先列一些事实
[38:40] Then we can segue into faith. 你再决定信不信我
[38:42] I find it easier to convert the skeptical that way. 这样更好说服一个将信将疑的人
[38:46] The moment you’re actually indicted, 你被起诉那刻
[38:48] eight billion of your money is frozen solid. 名下的八十亿美元会被冻结
[38:51] You probably have five, six hundred in your charitable foundation. 慈善基金会可能有个五六亿
[38:54] Another three-quarters of a billion offshore. 境外资产七点五亿
[38:57] A few hundred here or there the government hasn’t found yet, 剩下几个亿暂时不知所踪
[39:00] but they will. 但政府迟早会找到的
[39:01] And you’re facing 25 years 你面临高达二十五年的
[39:02] in state and federal banking charges. 联邦和州立银行指控
[39:04] You’ll want to go to trial, and you probably will. 你指望开庭审理 也许会如愿
[39:09] But billionaires aren’t that popular right now. 但现在的亿万富翁可不太受待见
[39:13] This country’s strangled with inequality, 美国深陷不平等泥泞
[39:15] and you’re about to become the new poster boy. 而你将会成为众矢之的
[39:19] Your best bet is a plea. 上策是认罪
[39:21] Ten years in state custody with the possibility of time off 表现良好的话 十年监禁
[39:24] for good behavior. 可减刑
[39:25] Lop off another year 加之毒品酒精干预计划
[39:27] for a drug-alcohol intervention program, 再减一年
[39:29] and you’re still looking at six. 那也还有六年
[39:31] Can you do six? 你受得了吗
[39:34] Could I? 我能吗
[39:36] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:38] The pandemic felt like solitary, 疫情使大家都成为孤岛
[39:40] and I had cars and planes 我有车有飞机
[39:43] and five properties to choose from. 五处房产
[39:46] But every man has to answer that question for himself. 但每个人都有自己的选择
[39:50] And then there’s running. 另外 你还可以逃跑
[39:52] Roman soldiers on campaign carried three days’ rations 罗马战士出征的时候携带三天的口粮
[39:57] and foraged. 然后就自己觅食
[39:58] Going to ground with under a billion liquid 你能带小十亿资产
[40:00] is your equivalent of that. 漂泊一生
[40:02] Okay. So that’s the windup. 好了 我知道结局了
[40:03] When do you deliver the fucking pitch? 你什么时候谈条件呢
[40:04] The fucking pitch is coming, and it’s nasty, Axe, 现在就告诉你 条件也不友好 阿克塞
[40:07] a cutter down and breaking inside the last second. 一记下切球在最后一秒被奇袭
[40:11] A real Louisiana Lightning special. 真正的”路易斯安那闪电”招数
[40:13] See, you enjoyed that. 你看你挺以此为乐
[40:15] You bring it out of me, what can tell you. 你非要听 我能怎么办
[40:20] Look, I won here. 听着 我赢了
[40:22] I cut you down. Put you away. 我断了你的财路 把你逐出局
[40:26] But behind bars? 但锒铛入狱
[40:28] While that may be part of Chuck’s 那都是查克的计划
[40:29] 雪洛尔·提格丝 美国第一位超级名模
[40:29] Cheryl Tiegs fishnet fantasy, it’s not part of mine. 雪洛尔·提格丝的渔网美梦 与我无关
[40:33] I don’t care. I just want you gone. 我不在乎 我只想你走
[40:36] And now you are. 现在你走了
[40:37] But you see something more, don’t you? 你还要更多的东西 不是吗
[40:41] I do. 是的
[40:42] I’ll give you 2 billion walk-away money for Axe Holding, 我给你二十亿逃跑基金
[40:46] the bank, and the asset management arm, 你给我阿克塞持股企业 银行 资管部门
[40:48] including Taylor Mason Carbon. 包括泰勒·梅森碳能
[40:50] We make the deal now, 就地成交
[40:51] get it papered before you’re arrested 在你被逮捕之前 签署书面文件
[40:53] and barred from selling. 以防禁止出售
[40:54] That’s a steep discount you want. 你未免太贪心了
[40:56] Pennies on the fuckin’ dollar. 鸟枪换炮呢
[40:57] Guys with sucking chest wounds should save their breath 你现在泥菩萨过河 自身难保
[41:00] and not try to negotiate. 就别操这么多心了
[41:02] Your billions, they’re gone. 你的财产 灰飞烟灭了
[41:04] No good to you. 跟你没关系了
[41:06] Me? I might be able to reorganize the bank, 我 或许我能重组银行
[41:09] keep your investors on board and restart that business. 留住你的投资者 重新开业
[41:12] And then one day your buddy the Attorney General 然后有朝一日 你的首席检察官兄弟
[41:14] unfreezes my money for you? 解冻我的钱给你
[41:15] I have a white paper that says this transaction is legal, 我有份白皮书 证明这项交易合法
[41:19] because right now you’re not indicted. 因为现在你还未被起诉
[41:22] You’ve not been told you will be. 没人告诉你
[41:24] Your lawyer’s not been told. 你的律师也不知道
[41:26] And even if he freezes it, 就算他冻结了
[41:28] I’ll find a way to get it unfrozen. 我也有法子解冻
[41:35] Long time since I was on the other side of one of these. 长久以来 是我在扮演你现在的角色
[41:39] In a real way. 不开玩笑
[41:43] It feels… 现在感觉
[41:50] So this is what it is to lose. 原来这就是失败啊
[41:52] Okay. 好吧
[42:00] Fine. We do the deal. 好的 我签
[42:03] With one exception– 我有个条件
[42:04] Taylor Mason Carbon. Let them go. 泰勒·梅森碳能 让他们走
[42:06] Break ’em off of Axe Cap. 从阿克塞资本分拆出去
[42:09] No can do. 不行
[42:10] I worked with Wendy and Taylor briefly. 我曾短暂地与温迪和泰勒合作过
[42:13] I want them, need them. 我要她们帮助
[42:15] That’s a deal breaker. 无法如你愿
[42:16] So you get it all? 所以你全部都要拿走
[42:18] My money. My companies. My people. 我的钱 我的公司 我的人
[42:20] Win, win, win. 赢 赢 赢
[42:23] And me nowhere to be found. 我却无影无踪
[42:26] Yes. 是的
[42:28] That I consider a win. 这才是大获全胜
[42:38] Goddamnit. 该死
[42:43] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[42:44] You know he never would have if there was any other way. 如果有其他办法的话 他一定不会一走了之
[42:47] Mr. Wagner, 瓦格纳先生
[42:49] this leaves you holding the bag, now doesn’t it? 这样看来 你就得接手了吧
[43:10] As the CEO of the bank, 作为银行首席执行官
[43:14] you’ll be fucking prosecuted. 等着被起诉吧
[43:15] No. 不可能
[43:16] You see, I’m just a guy who was offered a CEO job. 只是有人邀请我担任首席执行官
[43:19] I never did take it, though. 我又没答应
[43:21] See right here? Never signed. 看 没签字
[43:23] We have carte fucking blanche on company records. 我们有全权访问你公司所有文件
[43:27] We’ll find the real one. 我们会找到真实文件的
[43:28] Oh, shit. No, we won’t. 靠 找不到的
[43:30] Yeah, Bobby Axelrod was the cosigner, 博比·阿克塞尔罗德是联合签署人
[43:32] so you can get him to testify. 先找他出庭作证吧
[43:34] But I don’t see that happening. So good luck. 但我觉得没这可能 祝你们好运
[43:36] We can’t waste our time with them. 我们不能在他们身上浪费时间
[43:38] We need to get the FAA, recheck the no-fly list Axe was on. 我们需要联系联邦航空局 重查禁飞名单
[43:40] – Look at air traffic. – No point. – 看阿克塞的记录 – 没用了
[43:43] Mrs. Sacker, Mrs. Gramm, 塞克女士 格拉姆女士
[43:47] when someone leaves a burning sack of excrement 当有人把一袋燃烧的粪便
[43:49] on your doorstep and rings your doorbell, 留在你的门阶上 按门铃
[43:50] it’s best not to stomp it out, lest you get covered in shit. 最好不要出门 不然会被弄脏
[43:57] I used to think it was a total waste of $60 million. 我以前认为这六千万白花了
[44:01] The third plane? 第三架飞机
[44:03] Of course it’s a waste, 当然是浪费了
[44:04] just like everything in the top right corner 在你真正用到之前
[44:07] of the risk and control matrix. 就连风险控制矩阵Ⅰ级里面的内容
[44:10] Right up until you need it. 都是浪费
[44:11] So how does this work? 所以该怎么做
[44:13] I’m a little too tall to fit into a cello case. 我有点太高了 塞不进大提琴盒
[44:19] Outfitted as a private cargo jet. 表面上是私人货运飞机
[44:21] Special container that houses a regular seat. 内设特殊容器可容纳常规座位
[44:24] You’ll be quite comfortable, I assure you. 还挺舒服的
[44:26] Medical instruments on the manifest, no passengers. 舱单上有医疗器械 没有乘客
[44:28] You’ll board the chopper to satisfy the tail, 你先假装上直升机
[44:32] and then pass through out into a waiting vehicle. 然后从另一侧穿过去 有辆车在等你
[44:35] I’ll have things taken care of on the other end 我会在你落地前把事情都
[44:38] long before you land. 安排好的
[44:40] It’s good to be the king. 当王还不错
[44:44] Hall, 霍尔
[44:46] you are a true professional. 你真的很专业
[44:50] In other circumstances, 换种情况
[44:53] those words coming from you 你这么说
[44:55] would actually, uh, make me smile. 确实会让我心情愉悦
[45:01] Fuck! 操
[45:02] Well… 好了
[45:03] this turned into a tough day, Rhoades. 今天可真难熬 罗兹
[45:09] I need a drink. 我要去喝一杯
[45:19] Let’s go. 走吧
[45:20] All right. 好的
[45:40] Whoever was on the tail, they got beat. 负责跟踪的人被发现了
[45:43] It’s not their fault, but never use them again. 虽然怪不得他们 但是以后不要再派他们了
[45:47] This is…. 这是
[45:50] It’s done! Fall back! 结束了 我们撤
[45:53] But start thinking of the next move, 你需要思考下一步以及之后
[45:55] and the move after because done does not mean finished. 该怎么做 因为做完并不是做成
[45:59] Not in this case. 这事上不是
[46:01] Mr. Bach, you made assurances. 巴赫先生 你做了保证的
[46:03] You will be hearing from us. 等着传讯吧
[46:05] Oh, I’ll be looking forward to it. 恭候大驾
[46:19] Didn’t figure he’d leave you behind, huh? 没想到他会把你丢下吧
[46:22] After all that effort, all that history, 付出了那么多 经历了那么多
[46:25] to just ghost you like that? 就这样抛下你
[46:28] Guess you bet on a bad pony, Wend. 看来你下错赌注了 温德
[46:30] Chuck! 查克
[46:34] Sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变
[46:48] You knew. 你早就知道了
[46:52] I knew? What did I know? 知道 我知道什么
[46:53] That he wasn’t gonna show. 他不会出现的
[46:55] You’re acting busted up, but you were in on it. 你在演戏 搞破坏
[46:57] You fucking knew it all. 你他妈的什么都知道
[47:02] You got here just in time for the sunrise. 你来的正好 赶上了日出
[47:04] Yeah. It’s nice here, like this. 是啊 这里的景色很美
[47:07] We can base out of here while we fight the case. 我们可以在打官司的时候 来这野营
[47:09] Do, like, four nights a week, Thursday to Sunday? 一周住四个晚上 从周四到周日
[47:13] Yeah. Different options I’m exploring at this time 为了捍卫我的自由
[47:16] for defending my liberty. 我正在探索不同的方式
[47:18] How different? 哪些不同
[47:19] Oh, you know, there have been certain developments. 你知道的 现在已经有一定的进展了
[47:23] Could turn out very nicely for us. 这些进展会给我们带来不错的结果
[47:25] Very strong move I’m thinking of. 我认为这是非常有效的一招
[47:29] You’re talking in generalities, like a… 你好像在泛泛而谈 就像
[47:32] like a politician or something. 像政客之类的
[47:37] Talk to me like Axe would. 像阿克塞那样和我说话
[47:41] I realized this: 我意识到
[47:43] I can’t spend my life being some caged animal. 我不能像动物一样被关一辈子
[47:47] Just can’t. 根本不可能
[47:48] – Right. We’re gonna– – No. – 没错 那我们 – 不
[47:50] I stay, the truth is, after the fight, I lose. 我留下来打官司 只会输
[47:55] They got me. I’m going to jail. 他们抓住了我的把柄 我要坐牢了
[47:57] I don’t accept that. 我没办法接受这件事
[47:59] You don’t have to. 你不需要接受
[48:00] I’m not staying and fighting. 我不会留下来继续战斗了
[48:03] I’m getting outta here. 我要离开这里
[48:07] Where? 你要去哪
[48:08] To a place on the Continent. 去欧洲大陆的某个地方
[48:09] Where there’s no extradition for certain financial crimes. 那里没有针对金融犯罪的引渡条例
[48:13] Where I’ll be able to monitor the arguments 我就可以在那
[48:16] my lawyers are making from there. 带领我的律师们辩论
[48:20] We will. 我们会的
[48:23] Together. 我们一起
[48:26] Come with me. 跟我走吧
[48:32] So much of me… 我很想
[48:35] nearly all of me wants to say yes. 几乎就要答应你了
[48:38] Which part of you is saying no? 差的那点是为什么
[48:42] Look, being on the run with you… 和你一起逃亡
[48:46] that part, us together, like that… 像那样在一起
[48:49] I can’t think of anything more exciting, 我想不出还有什么比这更令人兴奋
[48:54] more enticing, but… 更诱人的了 但是
[48:56] I mean, come on, Bobby. Leaving my life. My kids. 拜托 博比 如果远离我的生活和我的孩子们
[49:00] Think of what that would do to me, 那会对我造成什么影响
[49:02] who it would turn me into. 我会变成什么样
[49:08] It would ruin whatever was between us, eventually. 它最终会毁了我们之间的一切
[49:11] Because the kind of woman who’d do that… 因为会那样做的人
[49:15] the truth is, you wouldn’t want the version of me that would go. 事实是 你不会喜欢那个和你一起走的我
[49:18] Believe me, I’d take it. 相信我 我会的
[49:23] If you stay, I’m in. 如果你留下 我就加入你
[49:25] Whatever that means. In all the ways. 不管结局如何
[49:29] Including jailhouse visits, if it comes to that. 包括监狱探访 如果真到了那一步
[49:37] I’m sorry, I can’t let it come to that. 抱歉 我不会让那种事发生的
[49:45] And I can’t come with you. 那我就没法和你一起走
[49:48] I just can’t. 我做不到
[50:04] If we can’t finish it, we can’t start it. 不结束现在 就没办法开始
[50:12] Not now. 起码现在不能
[50:45] Once upon a time # 曾几何时 #
[50:47] You dressed so fine # 你衣着光鲜 #
[50:48] Threw the bums a dime in your prime # 随手抛给路边的叫花子几个小钱 #
[50:52] Didn’t you? # 没错吧 #
[50:55] People call say ‘beware doll, you’re bound to fall’ # 人们屡屡好言相劝 成熟点小丫头 你早晚会明白风水轮流转 #
[50:58] You thought they were all # 而你充耳不闻 #
[51:02] Kidding you # 只当他们存心嘲弄 #
[51:06] You used to # 你总是 #
[51:09] Laugh about # 肆意嘲笑 #
[51:11] Everybody that was # 那些 #
[51:14] Hanging out # 漂泊在外的人 #
[51:16] Now you don’t talk so loud # 你怎么收起了那些高谈阔论 #
[51:20] Now you don’t # 你那高贵的头颅 #
[51:23] Seem so proud # 怎么低下去了 #
[51:25] About having to be scrounging # 只因你已三餐不继 #
[51:29] Your next meal… # 为寻生计不得已四处奔波 #
[51:39] Robert Axelrod? 罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德
[51:44] Your new passport, sir. 先生 这是你的新护照
[51:51] Thank you. 谢谢你
[52:03] Wilkomme to Switzerland, Herr Axelrod. 欢迎来到瑞士 阿克塞尔罗德先生
[52:06] Everything is in order. 一切都安排好了
[52:09] How does it feel # 这滋味如何 #
[52:14] To be without a home? # 无家可归 #
[52:19] Like a complete unknown # 无名小卒 #
[52:24] Like a rolling stone # 一如滚石 #
[52:37] Ahh, you’ve gone to the finest school, all right # 你考上了一所名牌学校 真不错 #
[52:41] Miss Lonely, but you know you only used to get # 孤傲的小姐 可你也清楚 除了被榨干的灵魂以外 #
[52:44] Juiced in it # 你一无所有 #
[52:46] Stark. 荒凉
[52:50] We’ll warm it up. 我们会让这里恢复活力
[52:51] Yes. We will. 没错 我们会的
[52:55] “Write it on your heart 你们要铭记在心
[52:57] that every day 每一天
[52:58] is the best day of the year.” 都是一年中最好的日子
[53:01] Emerson said that. 爱默生说的
[53:05] And if every day is such, 如果每天都是这样
[53:07] then even this, yes, 那么即使现在
[53:09] this is such a day, too. 没错 今天也是最好的一天
[53:12] This company, formerly known as Axe Holding Company, 这家公司 前身是阿克塞控股公司
[53:16] Axe Asset Management, and Axe Bank, 阿克塞资产管理公司 阿克塞银行
[53:19] and before that, Axe Capital, 再之前 是阿克塞资本
[53:21] belongs to me now. 现在全都属于我了
[53:27] You’ll find I don’t much speak about things that way, 你会发现 我很少用这种方式谈论事情
[53:29] about who gets what, 有关于谁会得到什么
[53:30] who shined by closing such and such deal, 谁会通过达成这样或那样的协议而闪闪发光
[53:33] but I think it is important, crucial even, 但我认为最重要的 可以说至关重要的
[53:35] to begin by stating in the most plain terms what this is. 是用最简单的方式来说明这是什么
[53:41] And what this is… 而这是什么
[53:44] is mine. 这都是我的
[53:49] Oh, hey, this is Scooter. 对了 这位是斯科特
[53:51] You may come to think of him as my Wags. 你们可以把他当作我的瓦格斯
[53:53] Better dressed, better mannered. 比他穿着更得体 更有礼貌
[53:55] Perhaps not quite as much fun 也许这些没那么有趣
[53:57] at an all-you-can-eat Vegas buffet 无论是在拉斯维加斯的自助餐
[53:58] or a mud wrestling establishment, 还是在泥浆摔跤场所里
[54:00] which are things of the past, anyway, 反正这些都是过去的事了
[54:02] but still pretty fun. 但现在看来还是很有趣
[54:05] You may know I come from private equity 你们可能知道我来自
[54:07] and the venture capital world. 私人股本和风险投资界
[54:09] That I’ve been a founder and an operator. 我曾经是创始人和经营者
[54:11] But after the roller coaster ride the markets have been on, 但在经历了大起大落的市场波动后
[54:14] I suddenly see opportunity in equities. 我突然在股票上看到了机会
[54:17] Unparalleled fucking 无与伦比的
[54:19] opportunity. 机会
[54:26] Anyone who wants to get wealthy– 任何想 用你们的话来说
[54:28] rich, in your language– can stay, 发财的人 都可以留下来
[54:30] and we can discuss your place in the new organization. 我们可以商量你在新公司的职位
[54:33] Otherwise, now is a good time to leave. 否则 现在就可以走
[54:43] Last couple years, 过去几年
[54:45] I think I lost my hunger. 我以为我已经失去欲望
[54:48] My drive, my reason to get up 失去了起床的动力和理由
[54:50] and do what the fuck I do. 变得行尸走肉
[54:53] You just gave it back to me, Prince. 你刚刚把这一切都还给我了 普林斯
[54:59] I’ll see you on the goddamn field of battle. 我们战场上见
[55:22] Not so fast, you two. 二位别急着走
[55:37] I guess we’re Tessio and Clemenza now. 我想我们现在是忒希奥和克莱门扎了
[55:41] Well, that one I’ve seen. 那是我看的电影里的角色
[55:43] Well, only one of them turned out to be loyal and useful. 他们中只有一个人忠诚又有用
[55:46] We’ll see how that goes with you, Wagner. 我们要看看你会怎么做 瓦格纳
[55:50] Right. 没问题
[56:03] He here? Up in his office? 他在楼上吗
[56:05] Where else he gonna be? 不然呢
[56:07] It is his office, right? 那的确是他的办公室 对吧
[56:11] For now. 暂时是
[56:35] You can’t do it, huh? 受不了 对吧
[56:37] I worked for a legend. 我只为传奇工作
[56:40] I’m out. 我退出
[56:40] Yeah. This place… 没错 这个地方
[56:42] I’m outta here too. 我也不干了
[56:50] Team up? 一起
[56:53] Done. 走
[57:04] I hope when this all calms down 我希望等一切尘埃落定后
[57:05] and you really look at it, and me, 你能认真地看待这一切 包括我
[57:07] that you won’t even want to leave. 这样你可能都不想离开
[57:08] But the thing of it is, we can’t even if we want to, right? 但问题是 即使我们想 我们也做不到 对吗
[57:12] You could. You couldn’t work anywhere else, 你可以 但你没法在其他地方工作
[57:14] and I’d own all you left behind. 而你留下的一切都将归我所有
[57:16] Because you are now the majority owner 就因为你现在是
[57:19] of Taylor Mason Carbon. 泰勒·梅森碳能的大股东吗
[57:20] When I said, “It’s all mine,” 当我说”这都是我的”时
[57:22] that is what I meant, all. 就意味着一切都归我所有
[57:23] Including Axe’s piece of your shop, 包括你在阿克塞的那部分
[57:26] which is the majority piece. 那也是比重最大的一部分
[57:28] But this will work out for both of you. 但这对你们俩都有好处
[57:30] I can feel it already. 我早就感觉到了
[57:37] When, Mikey boy? 什么时候决定的 麦公子
[57:38] When did you decide to break ranks and betray me? 你什么时候决定背叛我的
[57:43] Because– and let’s make sure to let all the Axe enthusiasts 说之前 先让阿克塞公司中的
[57:47] among us know, going forward, 所有人都知道
[57:49] you were in lockstep with me on nailing him. 是你跟我一起做局拿下了他
[57:52] Right up until you weren’t. 直到你背叛了我
[57:54] Well, Chuck, I was never really in your ranks. 查克 我从来都不是你的人
[57:57] Never in lockstep. 也不会和你共进退
[57:59] We just had a similar problem for a while. 我们只不过曾经有同样的问题
[58:04] Now, you’re my problem. 现在 你变成了我的问题
[58:07] And you know what I do to problems. 而你也知道我是如何解决问题的
[58:10] Let ’em fester? 让他们腐烂吗
[58:11] No. I do what I did to the last guy 不 我对上一个坐在那的人
[58:14] who sat in that chair. 怎么做的
[58:16] I get rid of them. 我亲手解决了他们
[58:17] No. I got rid of the guy in the chair. 不 是我解决了上一个人
[58:21] Know how we know this to be true? 想要知道我们如何知道这是真的吗
[58:33] ‘Cause I’m the one sitting in it. 因为坐在这里的人是我
[58:36] Not for long, pal. 不会太久的 伙计
[58:39] Not for fucking long. 肯定不会太久的
[58:42] You used to ride on a chrome horse with your diplomat # 那位跨着哈雷机车带你兜风的花花公子 #
[58:46] Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat # 肩头还扶着一只华贵的暹罗猫 #
[58:51] Ain’t it hard when you discovered that # 当你一朝醒悟 他并非你心之所求 #
[58:56] He really wasn’t where it’s at # 却发现他早已带着一切离去 #
[59:01] After he took from you everything # 各种苦涩 #
[59:06] He could steal # 你只能独自体会 #
[59:10] How does it feel? # 这滋味如何 #
[59:16] How does it feel? # 这滋味如何 #
[59:20] To have on your own # 你孑身独行 #
[59:25] With no direction home # 你孤立无援 #
[59:30] Like a complete unknown # 颠沛流离 #
[59:35] Like a Rolling Stone # 一如滚石 #
[59:48] Ahh, princess on a steeple # 幽居高塔的公主 #
[59:51] And all the pretty people # 和那些优雅体面的上层人士 #
[59:53] They’re all drinkin’, thinkin’ that they… # 整日里酗酒 以为他们找到了 #
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme