时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You’re still interested in a bank charter, right? | 不过你还是有兴趣来一张银行执照的 对吧 |
[00:07] | You know I am. | 你明知故问 |
[00:08] | He has a new toy, a bank. | 他现在有了新玩具 一家银行 |
[00:10] | And nothing to stop him from making mistakes. | 没有什么可以阻止他去犯错 |
[00:13] | I’m the bait. | 我是诱饵 |
[00:14] | And the bank is the trap. | 那银行就是陷阱 |
[00:18] | How are we taking down Bobby Axelrod? | 我们要如何扳倒博比·Axe尔罗德 |
[00:19] | Axe used his black magic to get my commission squashed. | 阿克赛用手段除去了我的订单 |
[00:22] | Why’d you do it? Why’d you fuck him up like that? | 你为什么要这么做 你为什么要那么搞他 |
[00:25] | I’ve come to believe that you require oversight. | 我开始相信你需要监督 |
[00:27] | Charles Rhodes Senior has been selected. | 老查尔斯·罗兹已经当选 |
[00:29] | You’re the donor? | 你就是那个器官捐献者 |
[00:31] | My father is owned by him now. | 我父亲现在是他的人了 |
[00:33] | We need some fucking deposits. | 我们需要存款 |
[00:34] | There is cannabis money. | 还有大麻资金 |
[00:36] | Send me everything you have on it. | 把你手头资料都发给我 |
[00:38] | Do you want to be done? Then let’s be done. | 你想就此结束吗 那就这样吧 |
[00:39] | Pay me off in the next 48 hours. | 四十八小时内把钱给我 |
[00:41] | I need you to buy out my shares of Mase Carbon today. | 我需要你今天买断我在梅森碳能的股份 |
[00:43] | Welcome to my home. A Jeffersonian dinner. | 欢迎莅临寒舍 杰弗逊晚宴 |
[00:46] | – We did it. – That argument was a nice touch. | – 我们做到了 – 那场争论是个妙招 |
[00:49] | My two enemies have linked up. | 我的俩敌人联合起来了 |
[00:50] | Find out which cannabis companies Mike Prince is pursuing. | 查清楚迈克尔·普林斯准备接触哪家大麻公司 |
[00:53] | Whatever he’s going after, I wanna take it. | 不管他准备做什么 我都要抢先一步 |
[00:55] | I was trying to ruin Tanner in your eyes. | 我是想要毁掉坦纳在你眼中的样子 |
[00:58] | Because I couldn’t stand you being with him or anyone. | 因为我受不了你和他 或任何人在一起 |
[01:01] | I feel the same things when I look at you. | 当我看着你 我也有同样的感觉 |
[01:52] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你妈的 |
[01:53] | Toby | 压制: |
[01:55] | That’s what he said. | 这是他的原话 |
[01:56] | – Who? – Rhodes Senior, the leathery old bastard. | – 谁 – 老查 那老不死 |
[02:00] | Is Axe about or is he still down with the ‘Vid? | 阿克赛在吗 还是他还和Vid待在一起 |
[02:01] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[02:02] | Raise him. | 给他打电话 |
[02:13] | There’s an issue. | 出了点问题 |
[02:16] | You’re aware the bank’s registered as a Delaware corp, | 你知道银行的注册地是在特拉华州吧 |
[02:19] | so the state AG has say, | 州司法部长发话了 |
[02:21] | and they’ve still got us in a probationary headlock. | 我们还依然是还处于观察期 |
[02:24] | Prevents us from taking on a large | 不允许我们接待 |
[02:27] | concentrated depositor such as… | 集中的大型储户 比如 |
[02:29] | – The cannabis business. – Right. | – 大麻行业的 – 对 |
[02:31] | Well, we need that fucking money. Bank’s dead without it. | 我们需要那笔钱 不然银行就完蛋了 |
[02:34] | A thought occurs. | 我有个想法 |
[02:36] | Isn’t this what bankruptcy is for? | 我们不能直接破产吗 |
[02:38] | Stick the bad shit on the bank’s balance sheet and declare. | 把坏账都放进去银行的资产负债表 然后申请破产 |
[02:42] | Go back to Axe Cap, free and easy, the way it was. | 然后就能轻松容易地回到阿克赛资本 |
[02:44] | Nah, we burned the boats. | 不行 我们已经破釜沉舟了 |
[02:46] | New structure is asset management runs through the bank. | 新架构会是资产管理贯穿整个银行 |
[02:49] | It fails, we got a failed investment arm. | 如果这架构失败了 那就意味着投资部门失败 |
[02:50] | Investors gone. Fuck! | 那投资者都会走人 操 |
[02:52] | Which is why we so deliberately chose our special trustee | 所以我们才精心挑选了特殊受托人 |
[02:54] | for just such a moment as this, | 为的就是这种时候 |
[02:56] | to recommend us in his report, only to be told… | 让他在报告中推荐我们 却被骂上一句 |
[02:59] | “Go fuck yourself.” | “去你妈的” |
[03:01] | Uh, excuse the mouth, ma’am. | 抱歉啊女士 说话粗鲁了点 |
[03:03] | Not at all, Hard Bob. | 完全没在意 Hard Bob |
[03:04] | The old man figured out he had the leverage | 老家伙意识到他手上有筹码 |
[03:06] | and he figured he’d use it. | 就想着用起来 |
[03:07] | Why don’t I go and talk to him? | 要不我去跟他谈谈吧 |
[03:09] | See if I can remind him of what the right thing is | 看我能不能让他知道怎样做才是对的 |
[03:11] | and to fucking do it. | 然后特么乖乖去做 |
[03:22] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[03:23] | I should. | 理所应当 |
[03:25] | Got the old ashes hauled this morning. | 今早还给我的老烟囱通了通灰 |
[03:27] | Oh, okay. | 行吧 |
[03:28] | Got laid is what I mean. | 我指我有性生活了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, copy on that. | 嗯 完全听懂了 |
[03:31] | Test flight. | 试飞 |
[03:32] | Went fine, if not quite as vigorous a session as I might like, | 结果还不错 虽然没有我想象中的那么坚挺 |
[03:37] | but building to it, building to it. | 不过 一步一步来嘛 |
[03:39] | Tonight, Roxanne is gonna… | 今晚 洛葛仙妮准备… |
[03:40] | That’s far too much info for a former daughter-in-law. | 你的前儿媳妇不需要知道那么多细节 |
[03:43] | – We’re also coworkers. – Even worse. | – 你和我还是同事呢 – 那就更不需要了 |
[03:46] | And this renewed vitality is all thanks to Axe, | 我这阳刚之气能恢复 全靠Axe啊 |
[03:49] | as I imagine you are here to remind me. | 我想你来也是为了提醒我这事 |
[03:51] | Who’d think you need reminding? | 谁会觉得你需要被提醒呢 |
[03:53] | I know you’re grateful. | 我知道你一向知恩图报 |
[03:55] | I’m here to talk specifics about your mission. | 所以我是来告诉你具体任务的 |
[03:58] | You guys need me to testify to the Delaware State AG | 你们想让我在特拉华州司法部长面前 |
[04:02] | on Axe’s behalf about his character | 为Axe作证 说说他的品行 |
[04:04] | and the robust ethics on display at the bank | 以及他在银行里表现出来的 |
[04:08] | and all that. | 道德操守 |
[04:09] | Correct. | 是的 |
[04:10] | The problem is… I would be lying. | 问题是 那样的话 我就是在做伪证 |
[04:14] | Lying is no more a problem for you | 撒谎对你来说应该完全没有问题 |
[04:17] | than shooting free throws was for Steve Nash. | 比史蒂夫·纳什罚球还要厉害 |
[04:19] | You’re excellent at it. | 简直是你的拿手好戏 |
[04:21] | It’s what sets you apart from everyone else. | 这也是你能鹤立鸡群的原因 |
[04:23] | What if I simply don’t feel like it? | 要是我就是不想做呢 |
[04:25] | Just walk away from the game, much as Mr. Nash did. | 就是退休了 就像纳什先生那样 |
[04:29] | Your feelings have nothing to do with repaying your debt. | 你的情感和偿还债务没有一毛钱关系 |
[04:32] | I’m why the damn bank exists. | 我就是这家银行存在的原因 |
[04:36] | So I’d say I’ve already repaid my life debt to Axe | 要我说 我已经把我欠Axe的债给还清了 |
[04:39] | with far more than a thank-you. | 这回礼已经足够大了 |
[04:42] | Bullshit. We both know you’ll be carrying | 放屁 我们都知道只要那肾一天在为你工作 |
[04:44] | that obligation around as long as that kidney’s filtering. | 那你就一天背负着义务 |
[04:47] | I got a new lease on life. | 我现在重获新生 |
[04:49] | I don’t want to spend it in prison. | 我不想要把它浪费在监狱里 |
[04:51] | You also don’t want to spend it on the sidelines. | 你也不想就此退出江湖吧 |
[04:53] | That’s why you hightailed it over to Chuck’s at Bobby’s behest. | 所以你才遵循了博比的命令 潜伏到查克身边 |
[04:56] | We both know you have zero problem being on his team. | 你我都知道你完全能胜任的 |
[05:01] | You just see an angle. | 你发现有利可图了 |
[05:03] | 一部电影《施马塔:破坏财富》 资深电影人马克·莱文审视了纽约服装区的过去和现在 从它作为移民劳工和工会基地的全盛时期到最近的衰退 | |
[05:03] | Like the Schmatta kid himself. | 就像施马塔那小伙子一样 |
[05:06] | So I have to play it. | 所以我就要图个利喽 |
[05:08] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[05:09] | I want… to be 20 years younger. | 我想… 年轻二十岁 |
[05:13] | I’ll take money and power. | 钱和权 我都要 |
[05:16] | I want a nugget of his cannabis concession. | 我要他的一部分大麻经营权 |
[05:19] | He’s never giving you ownership, you know that. | 他不可能给你所有权的 你知道的 |
[05:21] | Can we just skip the middle stages of this negotiation, please? | 我们能不能就省去谈判中间的拉扯了 拜托了 |
[05:25] | Meaningful profit share. | 一大份利润分红 |
[05:27] | But I’ll-I’ll be honest with you. | 但我跟你实话实说吧 |
[05:30] | I feel less good about all this now. | 我现在对此不怎么高兴了 |
[05:33] | And that’s not posturing. | 我不是装的啊 |
[05:35] | It’s one thing to go against your own son. | 和自己儿子作对是一回事 |
[05:37] | But when it’s with his ex, and mortal enemy… | 而跟他的前妻 他的死敌合作 |
[05:42] | Well, knowing you as I do, | 那 根据我对你的了解 |
[05:44] | I imagine when I get you your profit share, | 我想 要是我能帮你拿到分红 |
[05:46] | this goes away. | 这些就都不是问题了 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:51] | Knowing me as you do, I’d think so too. | 我和你一样了解我自己 我也是这么觉得的 |
[06:10] | Welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[06:13] | Trip okay? | 一路顺利吗 |
[06:14] | Other than having to lie to our friends | 除了要向朋友隐瞒我们是怎么 |
[06:16] | about how we got here. | 来纽约的之外 |
[06:17] | I don’t anymore. | 我不再对此撒谎了 |
[06:19] | The thing is when we were in high school, | 重点是 我们还在高中的时候 |
[06:21] | I was embarrassed to fly private too. | 坐私人飞机的事就让我很尴尬了 |
[06:23] | Instead of lying about flying private | 与其隐瞒自己坐私人飞机的事情 |
[06:25] | just bring your friends with you. | 不如带上你们的朋友一起 |
[06:27] | Stop and pick them up on the way. | 顺路接上他们就好了 |
[06:28] | I’d prefer to do the other thing, | 我宁愿换个方式 |
[06:29] | fly JetBlue. | 坐廉价航空 |
[06:30] | You think you do. | 你觉得而已 |
[06:32] | Enough of our crap, Dad. | 不谈我们这些没用的啦 老爸 |
[06:33] | How you hanging in after that massacre on TV? | 电视上那次”大屠杀”之后 你还好吗 |
[06:36] | Believe me, I’m fine. Business is sharp elbows. | 相信我 我没事 生意场上都是争强好胜的 |
[06:38] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[06:39] | We’re sure that’s not really the way that happened. | 我们很肯定事情绝不是这样的 |
[06:41] | I talk about me and my issues with the folks here all day long. | 我整天都在跟同事谈论我自己 还有我的问题 |
[06:45] | Let’s talk about the two of you. | 来谈谈你们俩吧 |
[06:47] | Can’t beat you at your game, so, sure. | 商业上的事情你肯定比我们了解 行吧 |
[06:49] | This summer, you guys should do a whole thing with your people. | 这次暑假 你们应该和同伴们来一次完整的旅行 |
[06:52] | Start off at our place at Ile de Ré for a few weeks, | 先是在我们在法国雷岛的住处待上几周 |
[06:54] | trek through Europe. | 然后环游欧洲 |
[06:56] | Guess we’ll skip Copenhagen, huh? | 我猜哥本哈根就不去了吧 |
[06:58] | Yeah, yeah, cross it off. | 是的 是的 把它划掉 |
[07:00] | We want to work. We’re ready. | 我们想要工作 我们准备好了 |
[07:02] | Overrated. | 工作没那么重要 |
[07:04] | You’ll get there. | 你们将来会有工作的 |
[07:06] | We’ve been feeling like it’s time to roll up the sleeves. | 我们已经觉得是时候挽起衣袖开始干活了 |
[07:08] | Yeah. All my people, | 对啊 我们同学 |
[07:09] | the ones you’d have me bring over there | 那些你想让我带去旅游 |
[07:10] | like we’re on Bling Empire | 见识我们”璀璨帝国”的朋友们 |
[07:12] | are gonna have sick internships and gigs. | 他们都要开始实习跟工作了 |
[07:13] | And then they’ll all have jobs locked in | 如果他们不选择读研 |
[07:15] | if they aren’t doing grad school. | 那他们应该连工作也找到了 |
[07:17] | Everyone from B school has stuff locked in too. | 二等学校的学生也都找到工作了 |
[07:18] | I don’t regret much. | 我很少会后悔 |
[07:20] | But I regret not getting to just live a little | 但我后悔年轻时候 |
[07:21] | when I was young. | 没有及时享乐 |
[07:23] | I couldn’t afford to. I… | 我当时还享乐不起 我… |
[07:25] | I had to start. You don’t. | 我要白手起家 你们不用 |
[07:26] | We’re gonna fall behind. | 我们要落后于人了 |
[07:28] | – Who’re you gonna fall behind? – Our whole cohort, | – 你们要落后于谁了 – 所有同龄人啊 |
[07:30] | like moving in step with them, ahead of them. | 就像与他们步调一致 走在他们前面 |
[07:33] | It’s not a race like that. | 这又不是比赛 |
[07:35] | He still doesn’t understand what we’ve been robbed of. | 他还没有明白我们现在被剥夺了什么 |
[07:36] | Robbed? | 剥夺 |
[07:38] | Yeah, of failing, of advancing on our own | 对 剥夺了失败的权利 和靠自己进步的权利 |
[07:40] | because we have to. | 我们需要靠自己进步 |
[07:42] | You got to do a thing by yourself. | 有些事情必须要自己去做 |
[07:44] | We’ll always be… | 但我们将永远都是… |
[07:46] | Mike Prince’s daughters. | 迈克尔·普林斯的女儿 |
[07:47] | Yes. Someone will always say that garbage. | 对 总会有些人说那些垃圾话 |
[07:49] | You gotta tune it out. | 你们要学会不去理睬 |
[07:51] | Hard to do when it’s your own voice saying it. | 你自己就说着这话 实在让人难以做到 |
[07:52] | It’s not even about | 这甚至和 |
[07:54] | if having money makes things easier. | 有钱做什么事都轻松些无关 |
[07:56] | It’s just putting something on the line for real. | 我们需要有实际的东西去展示出来 |
[07:58] | And you were robbed of that? | 而你们被剥夺了那样的权利 |
[08:00] | Yeah, we were. There’s such a safe landing for us, | 是的 因为无论发生什么事 |
[08:02] | no matter what. | 我们都能安全着陆 |
[08:04] | We might as well try. | 我们可以试试看 |
[08:05] | But also whatever jobs we get, | 但不管我们得到什么职位 |
[08:07] | people will think it’s because of you anyway. | 人们都会觉得是沾了你的光 |
[08:09] | That’s true. At first. | 的确如此 一开始是这样 |
[08:13] | But hey, if you want a chance to fail… | 不过 如果你们想要尝试一下失败的滋味 |
[08:18] | – We don’t plan to fail. – Fine. | – 我们并不想失败 – 行 |
[08:19] | If you want a chance to succeed, | 如果你们想要一个成功的机会 |
[08:22] | help me with Hypercube. | 那就来帮我做超立方体 |
[08:24] | – Your digital banking startup? – That’s right. | – 你的新数字银行 – 没错 |
[08:27] | We need to onboard a major depositor client. | 我们现在需要一个重要存款客户的加入 |
[08:34] | Wait. Really? Weed? | 等等 真的吗 大麻 |
[08:36] | Lawful weed. | 合法大麻 |
[08:38] | Business and financial services for the legal cannabis industry. | 给合法的大麻行业提供商业和金融服务 |
[08:41] | The woman who runs this company, getting her to jump on board | 而管理这家公司的女士 想让她加入我们的银行 |
[08:44] | will take insight, enthusiasm, | 需要有足够的洞察力 热情 |
[08:48] | an understanding of the space, intelligence. | 对行业的了解 以及智慧 |
[08:50] | In a word, youth. | 简而言之 年轻活力 |
[08:52] | Yours. | 你们的机会 |
[08:54] | You want to take a meeting? Win her over? | 想要见她一面吗 来赢得她的青睐 |
[08:58] | Scooter will supervise at first, | 一开始斯科特会来指导你们 |
[08:59] | but you could be the client-facing piece in this space. | 但这次的见面事宜或许可以让你们来完成 |
[09:06] | – In. – Oh yeah, fully. | – 我干 – 全力以赴 |
[09:08] | And if it works out, can we stay involved? | 如果有效 我们能一直做下去吗 |
[09:09] | Try to close first. | 先想办法做成 |
[09:12] | You don’t have to worry about the rest now. | 现在还谈不到以后怎么走 |
[09:13] | Study up. | 好好了解一下 |
[09:15] | Okay, wow, this is very interesting. | 厉害了 这事绝对有意思 |
[09:18] | Yeah, worth a shot. | 值得尝试 |
[09:20] | Dad, this is legit. | 老爹 这是合法项目 |
[09:32] | That looks exquisite on you. | 在你手上 显得格外高雅 |
[09:35] | Looks like Zales in a push-up bra. | 看着好像是挂在塑形文胸上的玩意 |
[09:37] | I want the 600-karat black opal, | 我想要的是六百克拉的黑欧泊 |
[09:39] | the uncut gem shit. What do you got? | 零切割纯天然的珠宝 你还有点什么 |
[09:43] | I may have something in my other case. | 我去拿其他作品来看 |
[09:45] | Are we looking for an engagement? | 请问是为订婚准备的吗 |
[09:47] | Does Superman take to the air because he needs | 超人飞上天是因为急着 |
[09:49] | to be in Chicago for a convention? | 去芝加哥开会吗 |
[09:52] | He flies because he can. | 他飞是因为他有这个能力 |
[09:55] | This is that. | 就这么简单 |
[09:59] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你真的准备好了吗 |
[10:01] | “I’m ready for anything” is basically | 我浑身上下都写着 |
[10:03] | my first, middle and last name. | “我真的准备好了” |
[10:04] | Even meeting my father? Most guys don’t want to. | 包括见我父亲 大部分人都不愿意 |
[10:07] | Right. The dad dinner. | 是啊 家长晚餐 |
[10:09] | Sure. | 我愿意 |
[10:11] | I’ll look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, | 我会直视他的眼睛 用力地握手 |
[10:13] | and assure him my intentions are honourable. | 让他相信我的求婚是真诚的 |
[10:15] | He’ll see right through that act. | 他能看透你的举动 |
[10:17] | He’s a lawyer, so he’s spent his life | 他是个律师 毕生工作就是 |
[10:19] | slicing through bullshit artists. | 拆穿假象 |
[10:22] | He can look at people and know | 他看着一个人 就能了解 |
[10:23] | what’s really inside of them. | 这个人的真实想法 |
[10:25] | He’s self-made. Tough. | 白手起家 意志坚定 |
[10:27] | Chuck Norris tough or Guido the killer pimp? | 功夫对打那样的硬汉 还是助纣为虐的暴戾 |
[10:29] | See, he’ll get that reference, probably, and know if it’s good. | 这些话他大概都懂 也能区分褒贬意思 |
[10:32] | So I earn his respect by going toe to toe. | 那我就和他正面过招 赢得尊重 |
[10:34] | Like a fighter. | 就像两个拳手 |
[10:35] | No, kiss his ass. | 算了 还是多恭维 |
[10:36] | But do it well. | 要恰到好处 |
[10:38] | 汤姆·拜伦 是美国成人电影主演和导演 | |
[10:38] | Trombone blown, Tom Byron-style. | 吹抬都有 汤姆·拜伦式的 |
[10:40] | You got it. | 交给我了 |
[10:41] | Another reference I don’t… | 我没太明白你说的汤姆·拜伦式… |
[10:43] | The important thing is he will. | 重点是他肯定懂 |
[10:45] | Pigeon blood ruby. | 鸽血红红宝石 |
[10:48] | That’s a hell of a stone. | 这才是块牛逼的宝石 |
[10:50] | Keep it on ice. | 留着 |
[10:52] | I’ll call you back for it. | 我回头给你打电话订购 |
[10:55] | After I succeed with Big Daddy. | 要等我顺利通过见老爸这一关 |
[11:00] | There’s the precedent. | 这有件成例 |
[11:01] | That’s one way to go. | 可以按这个方式处理 |
[11:03] | It’s your call. | 由你决定 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:08] | Wow. This is why we got into it, no? | 是因为咱们的计划要开始了 对吧 |
[11:11] | To argue before those nine robes? | 在九名法官面前陈情 |
[11:13] | Even I can’t be blasé about my first Supreme Court brief. | 我是第一次在最高法院进行案情说明 当然我知道 |
[11:16] | Though it’s tempered by | 咱们推进这个案子 |
[11:17] | the fact that we’re not really trying a case | 不是为了改变世界 只是布置钓饵 |
[11:20] | that might change the world but merely baiting a hook. | 但我怎么也不能等闲视之 |
[11:22] | The thing about arguments before SCOTUS is | 在最高法陈情的真谛 |
[11:24] | they are never about what they’re purported to be about. | 在于他们的真实意图与表称内容从不相同 |
[11:28] | Neither are the opinions or dissents, | 无论是意见 还是异议 |
[11:30] | but everyone just presses forward. | 所有人都只是尽量施加压力 |
[11:33] | As you are doing, Ms. Sacker, impressively. | 因为赛克女士的成绩太过突出 |
[11:35] | Oh, I’m gonna sell it because I believe it. | 这话我信 而且会用 |
[11:38] | And it will be in the record. | 用在正式文件上 |
[11:39] | Solicitor General DeGiulio shall be duly impressed. | 司法部副部长迪圭利奥必然会对你青眼有加 |
[11:42] | And soon enough it really will be you at the lectern. | 很快你就能作主讲了 |
[12:04] | Are those them? | 到货了吗 |
[12:14] | These.. are the Glengarry leads. | 这…是奢豪的客户群 |
[12:18] | But do not try to steal them. | 不要盘算怎么偷到手 |
[12:20] | They will be handed out to closers, which, | 成功交易的人自然会得到 也就是说 |
[12:23] | unlike Dave Moss and Charlie Levine, | 这不是豪车或者游艇 |
[12:25] | you will be because Axe is. | 你们都会有一份 因为Axe也有 |
[12:27] | Those are the Auerbachs, aren’t they? | 是不是那些主教雪茄 |
[12:29] | Axe used to talk about bringing them out for a huge win. | Axe说过 哪天赢一局大的 就拿出来庆祝 |
[12:31] | They are indeed. | 就是这个 |
[12:33] | – What’s a…? – Red Auerbach, Tuk. | – 这说的什… – 红衣主教奥尔巴赫 图克 |
[12:35] | Old-time Boston Celtics head coach and then GM and… | 以前波士顿凯尔特人队的主教练 后来是总经理 |
[12:38] | You can’t work here and not know this stuff. | 你连这些都不知道 没法在这里混 |
[12:41] | I’ve told you before. | 我跟你说过啊 |
[12:42] | Ask me anything about wrestling. | 如果你问我摔跤的事 |
[12:44] | The NWA, AWA, WWWF. | 什么全国摔联 美国摔协 世界摔联 |
[12:47] | The Territories? I’ve got it. | 史蒂芬·金的魔域 我都知道 |
[12:50] | Even know who the Third Executioner was. | 我还知道第三任刽子手的角色给了谁 |
[12:52] | I’m just not up on old-time basketball yet. | 我就是对过去时代的篮球不熟 |
[12:54] | Well, these cigars were very fucking significant. | 直说吧 这些雪茄以前他妈相当有意义 |
[12:57] | They were and are. Red Auerbach’s Punch cigars. | 时至今日依然意义非凡 红衣主教奥尔巴赫的潘趣雪茄 |
[13:01] | After bringing nine titles to the city of Boston, | 他让波士顿赢了九次总冠军 |
[13:03] | he could smoke wherever he damn pleased. | 所以他妈想在哪里抽 就在哪里抽 |
[13:05] | But his favourite place was on the bench on the parquet | 但他最喜欢的还是老波士顿花园球馆 |
[13:07] | of the old Boston Garden when victory was assured. | 坐在比赛馆里的长椅上 等待一场笃定的胜利 |
[13:10] | Give me one of those, I’ll light it up right here, | 给我来一根 就在这里抽 |
[13:12] | deal with the smoke alarms and fines later. | 什么烟雾警报和禁烟罚金 现在顾不上 |
[13:14] | We’ll smoke them when Red did: | 我们要按红衣主教拣选的时机抽 |
[13:16] | The moment victory is in hand, when our bank is solvent, | 也就是胜券在握的时候 或者说咱们的银行有足够的偿付能力的时候 |
[13:18] | not when the game is still in doubt. | 现在还没尘埃落定 不行 |
[13:28] | We really didn’t have to do it like this. | 这样的形式真没必要 |
[13:30] | I would have wired it. | 我完全可以电汇给你 |
[13:32] | Sometimes auspicious beginnings and auspicious | 有时候必须亲自开启一段幸运的旅程 |
[13:35] | endings need to be done in person. | 亲自结束一段美满的往事 |
[13:37] | You wanted me to have to hand you 25 million. | 你要求我必须给付你两千五百万 |
[13:42] | Like this. | 拿着 |
[13:48] | I guess I just wanted to see what it would be like | 我当时可能只想体会一下 |
[13:50] | to hold this much at once. | 立时得到一大笔钱是什么感觉 |
[13:53] | Perhaps see if anything rushed through me. | 看看会不会有快感 |
[13:57] | But, uh… | 可惜… |
[14:00] | No, | 什么也没有 |
[14:03] | just sadness. | 只是伤感 |
[14:06] | And a cold certainty that none of this ever had to happen. | 而且意识到一个冰冷的事实 以前也没有体会过那种快感 |
[14:10] | There we agree. | 同感 |
[14:12] | So you still get a rush from the money alone? | 你还是仅凭金钱就有快感吗 |
[14:14] | Don’t ask me those ki… | 别拿这种问题… |
[14:17] | I’m gonna head out. | 走了 |
[14:18] | And like that, lines are drawn. | 就这样反目成仇 |
[14:21] | No, tattooed, permanently. | 不 是永远的记恨 |
[14:25] | Some of your money to me. | 你把自己的部分财产给了我 |
[14:27] | The rest of you to him. | 其余的你给了他 |
[14:29] | Congratulations, then, are in order, to you. | 既然这么说 那倒是应该祝贺你 |
[14:31] | For orchestrating it all. | 你的谋划成功实现 |
[14:33] | Since the moment you set your sights | 从五年前你瞄上 |
[14:35] | on Axe five years ago, | Axe开始 |
[14:36] | you have orchestrated a perfect plan | 就着手精心策划 |
[14:39] | to impel us together, which makes no sense. | 着力把我们撮合到一起 如果是不了解你的人 |
[14:42] | Unless someone knows you, which I have. | 会觉得这毫无意义 而我了解你 |
[14:48] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[15:04] | I’m hearing rumblings… | 我听到风声 |
[15:06] | that Solicitor General DeGiulio | 司法部副部长迪圭利奥 |
[15:08] | is awaiting a brief from the NY AG. | 接下来要听取纽约州司法部长的案情说明 |
[15:10] | Once he has it, he officially asks | 说明结束 他会正式提请 |
[15:12] | the Supreme Court to grant cert | 最高法院就金融服务业的 |
[15:14] | in a financial services case which | 一宗业务颁发许可 |
[15:16] | would clear the way for processing cannabis money. | 由此为运作大麻制品的相关资金扫清道路 |
[15:20] | I don’t see SCOTUS saying no. | 我没看到最高法有回绝的迹象 |
[15:22] | Looks like your read on Chuck’s plan was center mass. | 看样子你抓住了查克计划的本质 |
[15:25] | Track this brief. Use Hall. | 跟进案情说明的发展 让霍尔去 |
[15:27] | Make sure it says what we need it to say. | 保证说明内容迎合咱们的意图 |
[15:29] | I know you’re anxious. | 我知道你现在急不可耐 |
[15:31] | But if you act and bank this money before cert is granted, | 但是如果在许可颁发之前就采取行动 为这笔钱开户 |
[15:34] | and we can argue a coming change, | 我们有可能面临后续的变数 |
[15:36] | you’ll be whacked with civil charges. | 民事指控会让你完蛋 |
[15:38] | You could get your charter stripped. | 还会剥夺你的特许银行执照 |
[15:40] | Which is why we have to act when it goes in, | 因此我们必须在许可的推动过程中行动 |
[15:42] | but right at that moment. | 与许可的颁发同步 |
[15:44] | Prince has made the same determination. | 普林斯也是这么想的 |
[15:46] | We gotta vault over him. | 我们必须超过他 |
[15:49] | Axe, seems we have news. | Axe 有新消息 |
[15:52] | Tell me more about this company Prince is targeting. | 说说普林斯的意向企业 |
[15:54] | Called FYC, Fine Young Cannabis. | 公司叫美青麻 美好青年大麻制品公司 |
[15:57] | CEO is Dawn Winslow, former music producer. | 道恩· 温斯洛是首席执行官 以前做过音乐制作人 |
[16:01] | She got outta that to pursue her true love. | 她做这个项目旨在追求真爱 |
[16:03] | Now her company is a market leader, | 现在已经做成市场领军企业 |
[16:05] | one point six bil in revenue last year alone. | 仅去年一年就有一百六十亿营收 |
[16:07] | Axe, I gotta say, | Axe 我必须提一点 |
[16:09] | being too early is as bad as being too late. | 过犹不及 过早或者过晚同样不利 |
[16:11] | In this case worse. | 具体到这个项目 情况更严峻 |
[16:13] | If you onboard this cash too quick, | 如果你过快地积累项目资金 |
[16:15] | you’ll get slapped with civil penalties. | 一定会被民事处罚打脸 |
[16:18] | Thanks, Hard Bob. I already got that from my actual lawyer. | 谢了 Hard Bob 我的正牌律师刚告诫过我 |
[16:22] | And what do we got to land FYC? | 咱们怎么拿下美青麻 |
[16:24] | No, she’s not gonna sign on for free checking. | 还不行 她不打算签免费支票账户 |
[16:27] | I hate to say it, but you need to outbid him. | 我很不想说 不过你只能比他的出价高 |
[16:31] | Banks are basically paying zero interest right now. | 现在的银行利率基本上为零 |
[16:33] | We go the other way… | 我们反其道… |
[16:35] | I don’t like overpaying. Ever. | 我从来不喜欢支付过高的费用 |
[16:37] | But as a new bank, | 作为一家新建银行 |
[16:38] | setting up a new desperate precedent like this | 像这样试图孤注一掷地闯新路 |
[16:40] | is suicide. | 无异自取灭亡 |
[16:45] | I know how Prince plans to lock up FYC: | 我知道普林斯锁定美青麻的手段 |
[16:48] | – with his daughters. – Cagey move. | – 利用他的女儿 – 真老道 |
[16:50] | Good for branding and the CEO Winslow | 这手既有利于品牌塑造 还能让首席执行官温斯洛 |
[16:52] | gets to look like she’s mentoring the next gen. | 显得好像致力于栽培下一代 |
[16:55] | – Total bullshit, but cagey. – What’s our counter? | – 全是扯淡 但也真老道 – 咱们有反制措施吗 |
[16:58] | What do we know about Winslow’s leaks? | 温斯洛说过什么或者提到过什么吗 |
[16:59] | Not fucking much. She’s refusing to speak | 几乎就他妈算没有 只要是Axe银行的人 |
[17:01] | with anyone from Axe Bank. | 她就拒绝谈话 |
[17:03] | – Including…? – Including Axe. | – 也包括… – 也包括Axe |
[17:04] | Lady says she’s entering into an exclusive | 女掌门说她目前在和普林斯 |
[17:07] | negotiating period with Prince. | 进行独家磋商 |
[17:10] | Lady says that means something. | 她说这本身就是态度 |
[17:12] | It means you all do better. | 这说明你们都该再加把劲 |
[17:21] | We can’t stop Prince from having his meeting with her, | 咱们不可能阻止普林斯与她会商 |
[17:24] | or from agreeing to a deal in principle, even. | 同样不能阻止他们达成原则性一致 |
[17:27] | We gotta wedge in there in the moments right before closing. | 咱们要在正式达成交易之前插进去 |
[17:30] | But Chieftain, if she won’t even meet with you… | 酋长大人 如果她见都不见你… |
[17:33] | She doesn’t have a deal to shop yet. | 她还没开始货比三家 |
[17:34] | By the time she does, we need to top her. | 一旦开始比较 咱们必须成为她的首选 |
[17:37] | But believe me, before she locks it in, | 相信我 她在最终锁定这笔资金之前 |
[17:40] | she’s gonna have one last look at what’s out there. | 一定还要再寻一圈 看是不是还有其他的机会 |
[17:42] | It’s human nature. | 本性使然 |
[17:44] | And I’ll be what she’s starin’ at. | 我刚好提供她想要的机会 |
[17:48] | You don’t look like the man I know you to be. | 你看起来不像是该有的样子 |
[17:54] | And what man do you think that is? | 那你觉得我该是什么样子 |
[17:55] | One on the verge of beating Bobby Axelrod | 该是一副马上就要击败温斯洛的样子 |
[17:57] | and thumping his chest in triumph. | 一副在胜利中捶胸长啸的样子 |
[18:01] | What, did the meeting with Winslow fall through? | 不是和温斯洛的会谈没有约好吧 |
[18:04] | Meeting’s lined up, but I’m not. | 会谈已经安排妥当 但我还没准备好 |
[18:07] | I’m not sure I can let it happen. | 我不知道是不是该这么谈 |
[18:09] | I’ve been thinking we’ve done enough, | 我觉得咱们是不是已经做得很到位了 |
[18:11] | and Axe can cruise on in there and take it. | 已经足够让Axe顺着钓饵 自己咬钩 |
[18:14] | No, no, no. | 绝对不够 |
[18:16] | We need the rabbit zipping around the rail, | 我们需要让兔子绕着围栏狂奔 |
[18:18] | so the greyhound chases it headlong. | 只有这样 猎狗才会一门心思地追奔不止 |
[18:21] | You’re the rabbit. | 你就是那只兔子 |
[18:22] | Without you, maybe he stops and thinks about it | 你消失了 他可能就要停下来 想一想 |
[18:24] | instead of lunging. | 不再扑咬 |
[18:31] | You don’t know if you can walk your daughters through the door. | 你是拿不准自己能不能亲自带着女儿跨过那道门 |
[18:35] | Deploy them like that. That’s what this is. | 把她们卷进来 这才是症结 |
[18:40] | Look, I get it. | 我懂你 |
[18:42] | I’m living it with my old man. | 我和我爸也是这样的 |
[18:43] | It’s a little different. He’s hardly an innocent. | 还是有点不同的 他连无辜的边都沾不上 |
[18:45] | True. But… | 话虽如此… |
[18:48] | you can’t really say you’re playing | 如果你不愿意把最大的筹码 |
[18:49] | unless you’re willing to put your highest-value pieces | 拿到台面上 |
[18:52] | on the board. | 你就不算入局 |
[18:53] | They’re not pieces. They’re my children. | 她们不是筹码 她们是我的孩子 |
[18:55] | My first charge in this world is to protect them, | 这世上 我的首要任务就是保护她们 |
[18:58] | not set them off like flashbang grenades. | 而不是让她们像闪光弹一样在天上爆炸 |
[19:00] | You are protecting them. | 你是在保护她们 |
[19:02] | Better, you’re arming them to protect themselves. | 更好的方式 你在教她们如何武装保护自己 |
[19:05] | Yes, a consequence of this action might be | 是啊 这样做的结果就是 |
[19:07] | that they become wary, less open. | 她们变得谨慎和内敛 |
[19:10] | That may be of some benefit in business. | 对于经商来说 这是件好事 |
[19:12] | But I’m not doing this as a teaching tool. | 但我这样做并不是为了培养她们 |
[19:14] | I’m doing it for my own aims and that is too bitter a lesson. | 我是为了自己的私欲 这样做太伤人了 |
[19:18] | You can’t safeguard your kids from pain. | 再怎么保护也不能让你的孩子远离伤痛 |
[19:21] | But you can protect them from evil. | 但可以让她们远离恶魔 |
[19:24] | And we both know that’s what Axe is. | 我们都清楚那就是Axe |
[19:28] | And that’s what a world is that bows before him. | 这个世界会在他面前卑躬屈膝 |
[19:31] | They’re how he knows you’re serious. | 这样做 他才能明白你动真格了 |
[19:34] | And that it hurts you to use them… | 这样做让你感到伤痛… |
[19:38] | that’s why you’re the man you are. | 说明你还是那个你 |
[19:48] | Don’t do it. | 等等 |
[19:51] | Godammit! Diego is fired. | 去他的 Diego要被炒了 |
[19:54] | He only tipped me off because I told him | 他泄露你的行踪 是因为我跟他说 |
[19:56] | I was worried about you taking the car out | 你在康复期还要外出 |
[19:58] | while still recovering. | 让我很担心 |
[19:59] | He cares about your well-being, as do I. | 他很在意你的健康 我也是一样 |
[20:01] | 查尔斯·阿特拉斯 美国意大利裔著名的健身教练 活到八十岁 死于心脏病 | |
[20:01] | Touching, but I’m fit as Charles Atlas in ’53. | 说的挺好 不过我现在壮如的五十年代的查尔斯·阿特拉斯 |
[20:05] | Well, then do to Axe and company | 那么 就像阿特拉斯教练使用美腿夹一样 |
[20:08] | what Mr. Atlas would do a ThighMaster. | 去对付Axe和他的同伙吧 |
[20:11] | Squeeze him. | 狠狠的夹一夹 |
[20:13] | Atlas, good as he was, is dead, | 即使阿特拉斯那么健壮的人 也死了 |
[20:15] | and so is any chance of me doing what you want. | 就如同你需要我做的事情 也没机会了 |
[20:17] | Besides, his gag was isometrics, | 另外 阿特拉斯的招牌是自重肌肉训练 |
[20:20] | and it was that pretty blonde gal, | 而那个美腿器的制造者 |
[20:23] | Suzanne Somers, who made with the ThighMaster. | 应该是个漂亮金发妞 叫做苏珊娜·萨默斯 |
[20:25] | No matter. I’m here to warn you. | 不重要 我这是来警告你的 |
[20:29] | Don’t be their rubber stamp. | 别被他们牵着鼻子走 |
[20:30] | Take your duties more seriously than that. | 重视你的职责 认真履行 |
[20:33] | I know my duty. Always have. | 我一直都知道我的职责 |
[20:35] | That’s why you had food in your belly | 让你吃得饱 |
[20:37] | and a roof over your head | 住得暖 |
[20:38] | and monogrammed boxer shorts in your closet. | 甚至你的衣柜里还有老花图案的四角裤 |
[20:42] | I will advise with discretion | 我会通过观察 |
[20:44] | and discernment. | 谨慎的提出建议 |
[20:46] | Now whether it’s what you want or not | 而这是否符合你的需求 |
[20:48] | isn’t my problem. | 就不是我要考虑的啦 |
[20:50] | You’re so desperate to stay relevant, | 你如此饥渴的想参与进来 |
[20:52] | to stay in the game. | 参与这场争夺 |
[20:54] | You can’t see that the game has passed you by… | 都察觉不到 你已经错过了这场争夺… |
[20:57] | 威利·梅斯 被誉为美国最优秀的球手 因参加朝鲜战争错过两个赛季 | |
[20:57] | Willie Mays in center field for the Mets, | 就像纽约大都会赛场上的焦点人物威利·梅斯 |
[21:00] | misunderstanding the dewy eyes in the crowd for love. | 辜负了粉丝们对他的爱 |
[21:03] | Oh, sonny boy. | 我可爱的仔 |
[21:05] | You just never understood me or the Say Hey Kid. | 你既不懂我也不懂威利·梅斯 |
[21:09] | You play until your feet break. | 人要战斗到最后一刻 |
[21:13] | And they carry you off the field in a box. | 除非被装进棺材抬下场 |
[21:17] | And if that’s not convenient for you, | 如果这还不能说服你 |
[21:21] | like Billy Joe Royal sang, | 就像比利·乔·罗亚尔的歌中唱的 |
[21:23] | “I never promised you a rose garden.” | “我从未许诺你一座玫瑰园” |
[21:27] | Sir. | 先生 |
[21:57] | Sorry, I’ll be right back. | 失陪 我出去一下 |
[22:04] | Next generation’s bright. | 年轻人很能干啊 |
[22:06] | The girls are tearin’ it up. | 姑娘们快成功了 |
[22:08] | They prepped their pitch like Russian gymnasts. | 她俩就像俄罗斯的体操运动员一样准备充分 |
[22:11] | And Winslow? | 温斯洛呢 |
[22:12] | She’s melting like a pad of butter on a short stack. | 她就像暖气片上的黄油 快化了 |
[22:15] | I’ll go get into final terms | 我回去了 现在是最后阶段 |
[22:17] | for onboarding her company’s cash. | 她公司的现金准备入账了 |
[22:19] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:23] | And if the account is seized, then the bank is liable… | 如果账户被查封了 对于不明现金的来源… |
[22:26] | …for not knowing which money came from where. | … 银行需要承担责任 |
[22:30] | He’ll do it. | 他要去了 |
[22:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:32] | I told him not to. | 我尝试阻止他 |
[22:34] | Then I’m sorry. | 深表歉意 |
[22:36] | And… well done. | 不过… 干得好 |
[22:49] | Okay. | 来啦 |
[22:51] | Doing this in person, nice and official. | 让我们面对面地 友好地 正式地开始吧 |
[22:54] | So do you want to report what Delaware banking laws | 汇报吧 Axe的银行违反了特拉华州的 |
[22:57] | Axe Bank has violated? | 银行法的哪一条 |
[22:59] | Or should I just read from the list | 或者我直接把法条都读一遍 |
[23:01] | and you nod and sign? | 你只用点头和签字 |
[23:09] | Nothing to report. | 没什么可汇报的 |
[23:13] | So he hasn’t violated any laws? | 这么说他没有违反法律 |
[23:15] | None that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[23:19] | No regulations on probationary terms? | 也没有超出试用期的规定范围吗 |
[23:27] | Has he painted outside the lines? | 有越红线吗 |
[23:30] | On the contrary, noses are clean. | 恰恰相反 特别守规矩 |
[23:36] | I gotta say I’m… | 我得说 这… |
[23:37] | I’m a little confused. | 这我就不懂了 |
[23:40] | I’m the pin boy here. | 这件事里 我只是个换话筒 |
[23:41] | They’re all set up for you to knock them down, | 为了击溃Axe 他们做局把你安插进去 |
[23:43] | at which point your son moves in, | 这样你儿子就可以参与进来 |
[23:45] | we sweep them up together as we prosecute jointly. | 我们就可以联手起诉 把他们一网打尽 |
[23:47] | I can’t report what hasn’t happened regardless | 不管我儿子的计划是什么 |
[23:50] | of my son’s plans. | 我不能无中生有啊 |
[23:51] | I can only discharge my duty as I see fit. | 我得好好的履行我的职责 |
[23:56] | You understand that if this goes to prosecution, | 如果最后出现了司法起诉 |
[23:59] | you are wrapping yourself right up in it? | 你也难逃其责 这你知道吧 |
[24:02] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[24:04] | And my formal recommendation is, | 我的正式建议是 |
[24:06] | lift the probationary terms. | 通过试用期 |
[24:13] | I’m not gonna pretend that I’m not confused, | 我还是感到很困惑 |
[24:15] | but I’ve done my part. | 不过 我会完成我的部分 |
[24:18] | I look forward to being clear of your fucked- up family. | 我希望能够尽快跟你们一家子撇清关系 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[24:24] | Axe Bank has passed its probation. | Axe的银行通过了试用期 |
[24:39] | This bottle of d’Yquem Axe wanted you to enjoy | 这瓶滴金贵腐与您同岁 |
[24:42] | is from the year you were born. | Axe希望您能好好享用 |
[24:44] | These grapes have made the same journey you have. | 这些葡萄和您一样都饱经岁月的洗礼 |
[24:47] | Turned out almost as rich. | 浓郁且香甜 |
[24:50] | I love that trick. | 我喜欢这个比喻 |
[24:51] | Lets the person on the receiving end | 你最终的成果 |
[24:53] | know you put thought into it, and work. | 会让世人明白你做经历的 和努力的 |
[24:56] | Hard to find those bottles. | 找到这样的年份不容易 |
[24:57] | My compliments to Axe. | 向Axe转达我的谢意 |
[24:58] | Plus, it tastes like honey. | 以及 喝起来甜如蜂蜜 |
[25:06] | What does he need? | 他想要什么 |
[25:09] | Your networks to air ads | 需要借助您的媒体关系 |
[25:10] | by a certain legal cannabis company. | 给一家合法的大麻公司打广告 |
[25:13] | Never been a tea smoker. | 我不抽大烟 |
[25:14] | Never loved the culture surrounding it either. | 也不喜欢这种文化 |
[25:17] | And I don’t see myself as being the first | 并且 我也不想成为 |
[25:19] | to break this particular barrier. | 第一个吃螃蟹的人 |
[25:21] | You know, there are no commercials for pot. | 要知道 目前还没有大麻宣传 |
[25:23] | 尖峰时刻 美国大麻月刊 从1974年开始发行至今 | |
[25:23] | I can’t really picture myself on the cover of High Times. | 我可不想成为尖峰时刻的封面人物 |
[25:25] | What about Fortune? Forbes? | 那财富杂志或者福布斯呢 |
[25:27] | 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀 美国著名摇滚歌手 | |
[25:27] | You’d be on all of them, like Springsteen in 75. | 所有的杂志封面都会是你 就像1975年的布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀 |
[25:30] | That was Time and Newsweek | 他只上了时代周刊和新闻周刊 |
[25:32] | and the pressure nearly crushed him. | 但随之而来的压力几乎摧毁他 |
[25:33] | No, no. It made him. | 不 不 帮了他 |
[25:35] | Took him to the next level. | 帮他进入了更好的领域 |
[25:36] | I’d be a pariah amongst other networks | 我会像垃圾一样媒体们抛弃 |
[25:38] | and likely the FCC. | 甚至被联邦通信委员会除名 |
[25:40] | For about five minutes. | 也就抛弃五分钟 |
[25:42] | Then they’d be looking to catch up. | 然后他们就会反应过来 继续追捧你 |
[25:44] | Pretty picture. | 想得美 |
[25:45] | Thing is I’ve already got my board seat on the bank. | 情况是 我已经得到了银行董事会的席位 |
[25:47] | I’ve already got enough of everything I need. | 我已经实现财富自由 |
[25:50] | Why should I put myself for it? | 我这么做图什么呢 |
[25:52] | For your daughter. | 为了你女儿 |
[25:54] | We heard whispers she’s running for Congress | 有消息说 她要竞选议员 |
[25:55] | and that she’s refusing to take your money, | 以及她拒绝你的赞助 |
[25:57] | wants to look self- made. | 她想完全靠自己 |
[25:59] | I admire my daughter and her convictions. | 我女儿很争气 我很欣赏她这种信念 |
[26:01] | Yes. But you also want her to win. | 没错 但同时你也希望她能当选 |
[26:04] | So… Axe will see to it that enough money | 因此… Axe会很细致地操作这些 |
[26:06] | is funneled to her campaign looking like grassroots, | 让资助做成小股的 零星的 就像草根捐款 |
[26:09] | Internet, small- donor Squad catnip, | 或者互联网捐款 |
[26:12] | but enough in total to bury | 但总数上足以压制 |
[26:14] | any and all of her opponents. | 她所有的对手 |
[26:18] | Long as she doesn’t know, she’ll appreciate that. | 只要不被她察觉 她会很开心的 |
[26:21] | And I will too. | 我也会很开心 |
[26:22] | Good. | 好的呢 |
[26:28] | Miss Winslow, this, aside from being | 温斯洛女士 这个 不仅是 |
[26:30] | the most expensive album ever sold, | 世上最贵的专辑 |
[26:32] | is pretty fuckin’ cool. | 也是最棒的 |
[26:34] | A gift to you from Bobby Axelrod. | 这是博比·阿克赛尔罗德送您的见面礼 |
[26:38] | Wu Tang’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin? | 这是武当帮的《曾经在少林》吗 |
[26:40] | A single copy pressed. | 单曲唱片 |
[26:42] | Heard of this but never heard it. | 有所耳闻 但从未听过 |
[26:45] | 马丁· 谢科雷利 著名的制药公司CEO 因欺诈罪被判七年监禁和罚款 专辑被政府没收 并已经拍卖 | |
[26:45] | Martin Shkreli paid $2 million for this a few years back. | 马丁· 谢科雷利前几年花了两百万购买它 |
[26:47] | How the hell did you get it? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[26:50] | Don’t ask me how he got it. | 别问我是怎么拿到的 |
[26:52] | Ask him. | 问问他吧 |
[26:53] | Don’t ask me either. | 也别问我 |
[26:55] | I thought you would appreciate it and learn from him. | 我想你会喜欢这个 并且吸取他的教训 |
[26:57] | Never get too big and too loud? | 别做的太大 也别太张扬吗 |
[26:59] | Maybe. But his mistake was being in the wrong drug business. | 差不多 但他的失败源于毒品生意没做好 |
[27:02] | One that divided people instead of bringing them together. | 分裂毒品产业而不是做大融合 |
[27:05] | Don’t do that. And don’t gouge your customers | 别这么做 也别欺骗你的客户 |
[27:07] | and you can do this thing forever. | 那你就可以一直做下去 |
[27:09] | Never do, never would. | 不会这么做的 也不会这么想 |
[27:10] | And I am in the right drug business. | 我现在做的就是正确的毒品生意 |
[27:12] | Brings people together the way “Wild Cherry” | 大家一起挣钱 就像野樱桃合唱团一样 |
[27:14] | did folks on a dance floor upon a time. | 一起在舞池里跳舞 |
[27:17] | Is that insecticide keeping the red spider mites away? | 这是在喷杀虫剂吗 杀棉叶螨虫的 |
[27:19] | Febreze. So it doesn’t smell like a Wesleyan dorm room | 是风倍清除味剂 除掉那种大学宿舍的臭味 |
[27:22] | when I finally get it into the system. | 这样好存起来 |
[27:24] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[27:25] | I thank you for the present. | 非常感谢你的礼物 |
[27:26] | It is a true fucking rarity. | 太贵重了 |
[27:28] | But like I told your people, | 但就像我跟你的人说过的 |
[27:30] | I’m already committed to another negotiation. | 我已经答应了其他人 |
[27:32] | Not so committed that you didn’t want to see | 别着急承诺什么 你不想看到 |
[27:34] | if you were missing out on something better. | 自己错过更好的东西 |
[27:36] | And you were right, because you are. | 你之前说的对 因为你是这样的人 |
[27:38] | Look, I’m sure he’s offering you a square deal. | 我敢肯定对方提供的只是公平的交易 |
[27:41] | And he’s filling a need. | 这只是在满足需要 |
[27:43] | You gotta be able to process and store | 你需要在一个安全的平台 |
[27:45] | your take someplace safe. | 存储和交易 |
[27:46] | But I can do that and more. | 我能提供就不仅仅是这些了 |
[27:48] | I’m offering to take care of a need | 我可以提供一些 |
[27:50] | that no one else will touch. | 别人根本拿不到的好处 |
[27:51] | I’m offering legitimacy. | 我指的是合法化 |
[27:53] | I have a desirable product, a legal product. | 我已经有了一个梦寐以求的产品 一个合法的产品 |
[27:55] | Some states recently marked it as an essential product. | 最近已经被有些州列为必需品了 |
[27:58] | You’re preaching to a man already walked | 你不过是在向朝圣的人 |
[27:59] | the road to Damascus. | 传教而已 |
[28:01] | But I can get you on TV, | 但我可以让你上电视 |
[28:03] | mainstream media buys. | 上主流媒体 |
[28:05] | You can get that done? | 这你也能办到 |
[28:07] | Networks and weblets avoid us like we’re selling strychnine. | 网络和资源文件可是把我们当禁药贩子 唯恐避之不及 |
[28:10] | Not anymore. | 都是过去式了 |
[28:12] | Widespread ads targeted at your most coveted customers. | 广告将对你最梦寐以求的客户进行狂轰滥炸 |
[28:15] | Make your warehouse look way too small for your cash. | 让你赚得盆满钵满 |
[28:18] | I hate to walk away from my other suitor | 我不想在这个节骨眼上背弃我的 |
[28:20] | – this late in the game. – Yeah, I’m sure. | – 另一个商谈对象 – 我知道 |
[28:22] | But you’ll note I didn’t send someone | 但你也看到了 我可没随便 |
[28:24] | who needs to learn business from you. | 派个人来与你接洽 |
[28:26] | I sent my Tom Hagen because I’m in quarantine. | 因为我自己还在隔离 我把我的军师派过去了 |
[28:28] | That just shows you how important this is to me. | 你要知道 我对此事非常重视 |
[28:30] | Look, you’ve built something very special here. | 你在这儿打造的这番事业很了不起 |
[28:32] | Busted your ass to keep expanding it | 你劳心劳力 克服种种艰险 |
[28:34] | during some very tough times. | 才将之不断壮大 |
[28:36] | Oh, that’s for sure. | 一点没错 |
[28:37] | Don’t you owe it to yourself to go with the best deal? | 难道你不觉得自己值得一份最棒的交易吗 |
[28:45] | I really do. | 的确值得 |
[28:53] | Ah… the Solicitor General, as of a moment ago, | 就在刚才 副检察长 |
[28:56] | is in receipt of your brief. | 收到你的简报 |
[29:05] | Excuse me. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得先走一步 |
[29:06] | – Ms. Sacker? – It’s nothing. | – 怎么了塞克女士 – 没事 |
[29:08] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[29:10] | Why don’t you fill me in on the exact brand of nothing? | 那不妨跟我说说”没事”到底是什么事 |
[29:15] | Franklin Sacker announces he’s relaxing policies | 富兰克林·塞克宣布他将放宽 |
[29:18] | with regard to advertising cannabinoids. | 大麻类广告的相关政策 |
[29:20] | Singled out one company in particular | 并且挑了一家公司出来 |
[29:22] | with some sugar- sweet words. | 夸赞了一番 |
[29:24] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[29:26] | Fine Young Cannabis Fine Young Cannabis. | |
[29:29] | I guess my father is not the only one | 看来我父亲并不是唯一一个 |
[29:30] | Axe has roped in. | 上了Axe贼船的人 |
[29:32] | Look, I know that your instinct will be | 听着 我知道你的直觉会叫你 |
[29:33] | to confront your dad, to warn him… | 去跟你父亲对峙 去警告他… |
[29:35] | I already warned him. | 我之前在机会区那见事情上 |
[29:36] | With the Opportunity Zone. | 已经警告过他了 |
[29:38] | He ignored me. He should know better. | 他只当耳旁风 现在他是咎由自取 |
[29:39] | Yes, he should. | 的确 |
[29:41] | But perhaps he’s been blinded by an Axelrod | 但或许他是被Axe |
[29:43] | opportunity supernova. | 灌了迷魂汤 |
[29:45] | Only way to back him off is to let him know the law is coming. | 现在唯有挥舞一下法律大棒 才能让他停手 |
[29:46] | Uh… the thing about that is, | 可问题是… |
[29:48] | if your dad backs out because he’s rattled, | 如果你父亲一慌 抽身而出 |
[29:52] | Axe will rattle too. | Axe也会慌的 |
[29:53] | So… | 所以… |
[29:55] | you gotta let him dangle. | 你得让你父亲继续挂着当诱饵 |
[29:57] | – Chuck… – Whole operation gets blown | – 可查克… – 哪怕只是一个小小的失误 |
[30:00] | if one piece gets out of order. | 整个计划都会泡汤 |
[30:06] | Shit! | 真是糟透了 |
[30:12] | Uh, do you really have to do it that way? | 你非得那样剪下来吗 |
[30:14] | What if I just bite the end off? | 我直接把雪茄头咬下来不行吗 |
[30:16] | It’ll be wet and uneven. | 那样雪茄头会潮湿且不平整 |
[30:18] | That’s just something you saw in a movie. | 那场面只会在电影里头出现 |
[30:19] | It is something I saw in a movie. | 的确是电影里的镜头 |
[30:21] | And when the Wolverine did it… | 金刚狼这么弄的时候… |
[30:23] | We’ve been over this. You’re not Wolverine. | 都说多少遍了 你可不是金刚狼 |
[30:25] | I can be. | 我可以是啊 |
[30:27] | With the right diet and workout program. | 我只需要控制饮食并且积极健身 |
[30:29] | Yeah, and if I gargle enough, I can be Celine Dion. | 那我是不是多练练嗓子 就能成席琳·迪翁 |
[30:33] | You going with a V- cutter? You’ll wind up too deep. | 你要用V型剪 那肯定会剪得过深 |
[30:36] | Something you’ve never heard before, Dollar Bill. | 你还懂这个啊 多拉尔·比尔 |
[30:44] | I’m a punch cut man. | 我喜欢用雪茄钻孔剪 |
[30:45] | Clean draw, prevents tar accumulation. | 切面平整 能防止焦油堆积 |
[30:48] | Too precious, | 过分讲究 |
[30:49] | too much chance of crumbling. | 很容易产生剥落 |
[30:51] | I go guillotine all the way. | 我喜欢用雪茄剪 |
[30:52] | One perfect, decisive chop. | 果断利落一刀下去 |
[31:00] | It’s not fucking time! | 现在还没到抽的时候 |
[31:04] | That’s what Wags said at first, | 瓦格斯之前也是这么说的 |
[31:06] | but then he passed them out to us. | 但之后他又把雪茄发给我们了 |
[31:09] | Because we won a round. | 这是因为我们赢了一轮 |
[31:10] | Back in your pockets. | 把雪茄收起来 |
[31:12] | You can hold on to ’em now | 现在雪茄归你们了 |
[31:14] | but don’t smoke ’em till Axe gives the word. | 但Axe点头前 你们不能抽 |
[31:45] | I… like that you’re giving them | 我乐于见到你给他们 |
[31:47] | something to look forward to at the finish line. | 在终点处放些奖品 |
[31:50] | The cigars. | 比如雪茄 |
[31:53] | Now, what are you giving yourself? | 那你给你自己准备了什么奖品 |
[32:04] | You ever been to Fiji? | 你去过斐济吗 |
[32:08] | No. But I know you have. | 没去过 但我知道你去过 |
[32:11] | Yeah. Last year, | 对 去年去过 |
[32:13] | with Dean and Gordy. Came back early. | 跟Dean和Gordy一起去的 但提前回来了 |
[32:16] | Well, you said it was because the kids didn’t like it. | 你当时说是因为孩子们不喜欢那里 |
[32:21] | I didn’t totally buy that. | 我并不完全相信那套说辞 |
[32:24] | Yeah. Didn’t think you did. | 我知道你不信 |
[32:31] | And now, you know what I’m thinking about? | 你知道我现在在想什么吗 |
[32:38] | The ocean there’s the exact same temperature as the air. | 那里的海跟空气温度一致 |
[32:45] | And so when you walk into the water, | 所以当你走进海里时 |
[32:47] | you don’t even feel it. | 你甚至不会感到任何异样 |
[32:53] | Fiji sounds… | 斐济听起来… |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:02] | As soon as I get a clean of bill health. | 只等我健康状况稳定就出发 |
[33:05] | But first, victory smokes. | 但首先 还是抽雪茄吧 |
[33:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:15] | Thanks for making the trek to the sticks. | 感谢你长途跋涉来到这偏僻地方 |
[33:17] | Oh, it’s not far from where I grew up. | 我可是在离这儿不远的地方长大的 |
[33:19] | My elementary school is right around the corner. | 我当时就读的小学就在街角 |
[33:21] | Oh, you gonna make that stop next? | 你待会儿要去那儿转转吗 |
[33:23] | I’m gonna wait to go with Leslie Stahl and the camera crew | 我还是等下次选举的时候跟着莱斯利·斯塔尔 |
[33:26] | before the next election. | 以及摄制组一起去吧 |
[33:28] | Maybe I’ll squirt some tears | 或许当我看到自己 |
[33:30] | when I look at the jungle gym I broke a tooth on. | 弄坏了一颗牙的攀爬架时 还会掉几滴眼泪 |
[33:32] | Hmm. I’ll be sure to watch. | 我肯定会收看的 |
[33:35] | Came across something that might interest you though. | 我弄到了一些你可能感兴趣的东西 |
[33:38] | Criminal behavior in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿的犯罪行为 |
[33:40] | Is Rhoades hiding in a closet? | 罗兹是不是在壁橱里躲着呢 |
[33:42] | Are you distracting me | 还是说你想分散我的注意力 |
[33:44] | while someone plants something in the exhaust of my car? | 好让人在我汽车的排气管里塞点东西 |
[33:47] | Truth? | 要听实话吗 |
[33:49] | Chuck has no idea I’m even doing this. | 这事我是背着查克做的 |
[33:59] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[34:01] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[34:05] | Why? | 为什么要这么做 |
[34:06] | I’ll answer the “What”… price fixing. | 我还是说说罪名吧…价格垄断 |
[34:08] | The evidence is in front of you. | 证据就在你的眼前 |
[34:10] | The only why I’ll answer is, | 我唯一能说的是 |
[34:13] | I don’t want my fingerprints on this. | 我不想受到牵连 |
[34:15] | As to why I need this done? | 至于为什么我要这么做 |
[34:18] | Family shit. | 家庭矛盾 |
[34:20] | I thank God every day I grew up medium- poor. | 感谢上帝我生在了中等贫困家庭 |
[34:22] | The ones with the Tiffany rattles | 那些含着金汤匙出生的人 |
[34:25] | could never stop warring with their own. | 总是忙着搞家族内斗 |
[34:27] | Hmm. You know nothing about how I grew up. | 你对我的成长经历一无所知 |
[34:31] | Yeah, we had some money. | 对 我们是有钱 |
[34:33] | But I had to prove that I deserved my spot in the world | 但我必须时刻去证明自己配得上 |
[34:36] | every single day, | 所拥有的一切 |
[34:38] | much as you did in a different way. | 跟你其实没什么两样 只是方式不同罢了 |
[34:41] | You don’t go into the justice business | 你之所以从事法律工作 |
[34:43] | because it’s a fair world, | 可不是因为这个世界很公平 |
[34:44] | you do it because you want to make it one. | 而是你想让它变得公平 |
[34:52] | Yes. | 好了 |
[34:53] | Are you ready to make your move? | 你准备好行动了吗 |
[34:55] | I already answered your question. | 我已经回答了你的提问 |
[34:56] | And your people? I don’t know them. | 那你的手下呢 我并不了解他们 |
[34:58] | – Can we trust them? – Can we trust anybody? | – 他们靠得住吗 – 那有谁靠得住呢 |
[35:00] | Very few. And only one way to find out. | 极少数人 而验证可靠的方式只有一个 |
[35:03] | My appointment’s here. | 我约的人来了 |
[35:04] | Say hi from me. | 帮我问个好 |
[35:17] | My new office is only a few blocks away, | 我的新办公室就在几个街区外 |
[35:19] | but I guess you didn’t want to be seen there. | 但我猜你不想被人瞧见出现在那里 |
[35:22] | Congrats on the new job. | 祝贺你找到了新工作 |
[35:24] | The second life after Spartan- Ives. | Spartan- Ives之后焕发第二春 |
[35:28] | You always seem to play it tight. | 你总是十分谨慎 |
[35:30] | Like that about you. | 这我很喜欢 |
[35:32] | I might have been better off if I kept it locked down | 如果我一开始的时候也谨慎一些 |
[35:34] | in the first place or… | 或者不再回来… |
[35:37] | never came back. | 或许我可以过得更好些 |
[35:39] | But the thing is, | 但问题是 |
[35:41] | how many ports can you dock your yacht in | 你觉得你的游艇在停过多少个港口后 |
[35:43] | before you get a little bit bored? | 你会感到些许的厌烦呢 |
[35:45] | Sixty. | 六十个 |
[35:46] | It’s pretty close. | 差不多 |
[35:49] | Feels like you have a pitch for me. | 我感觉你想给我推销点什么 |
[35:51] | But if you want to sell me, you gotta loose your lips a little. | 但如果你真心想推销 你得松松口 |
[35:54] | Major player, very liquid in the cannabis space. | 在大麻市场十分活跃的大玩家 |
[35:56] | You open to that? | 有兴趣吗 |
[35:57] | Open? | 兴趣 |
[35:59] | I’m hippy flippin’ right now. | 我现在就是个嬉皮士 |
[36:01] | .25 G psilocybin with 1.5 mg MDMA booster. | 0.25克裸盖菇素配上1.5毫克摇头丸增强效果 |
[36:06] | So I’m most assuredly open. | 我毫无疑问兴趣十足 |
[36:09] | In fact, if this is behind Axe’s back, | 其实 如果这是在Axe背后搞鬼 |
[36:11] | something I’d be taking from him… | 让我能从他手上夺走点东西… |
[36:15] | wide motherfucking open. | 那我简直太有兴趣了 |
[36:20] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我本以为我们达成了共识 |
[36:22] | I gave you an actual order, | 我才给你下了明确的命令 |
[36:24] | yet your father was just arrested. | 然后你父亲就被捕了 |
[36:37] | Don’t pretend this is news to you. | 别假装你对此一无所知 |
[36:39] | I told you I wouldn’t alert him. I didn’t. | 我跟你说了我不会去警告他 我的确没警告 |
[36:40] | You took him off the field. | 你直接让他出局了 |
[36:42] | A minor charge, some embarrassment, | 只是一个小指控 让他丢个丑 |
[36:44] | no jail time, to protect him from getting nailed | 连牢都不用坐 好让他免于因身为董事会成员 |
[36:46] | as a board member in on the fix. | 而遭受牵连 |
[36:48] | Don’t think that falls under our agreement. | 我想这不在我们建立在透明度之上的 |
[36:50] | The one founded in transparency? | 协议范围之内 |
[36:51] | It took a little while for that to stick on your side, | 你自己之前也不算是一直透明公开 |
[36:54] | so I guess I’m still catching up, | 现在只能算是彼此彼此 |
[36:55] | but that shouldn’t affect your main concern, | 但这并不会影响你的主要目标 |
[36:57] | Axlerod. | 阿克赛尔罗德尔罗德 |
[36:58] | Think of how this looks to him, like it was your move. | 想想他会怎么看这事 他会觉得这事你干的 |
[37:01] | Like you dinged my dad so Prince would stay in the lead. | 他会觉得你是为了让普林斯保持领先而对我父亲下手 |
[37:04] | If this were truly a competition over the cannabis money | 如果这真是一场大麻资金的竞争 |
[37:06] | that’s exactly the kind of throat- cutting | 这恰恰是你会采用的 |
[37:08] | you would engage in. | 割喉必杀 |
[37:10] | I helped sell it. | 我帮你把事情做得更真了几分 |
[37:13] | You may be right. | 你或许有几分道理 |
[37:16] | But don’t act like that’s why you did it. | 但你可别说得像是你是为了我做的 |
[37:19] | We don’t all enjoy sending our fathers to the wolves. | 并不是每个人都想把父亲往火坑里推 |
[37:22] | We don’t. | 是不想 |
[37:23] | But we do it, | 但该做还是得做 |
[37:25] | because we not only accomplish whatever we were after, | 因为这不仅能达到我们自己的目的 |
[37:27] | we get the thing they wouldn’t give us any other way… | 还能得到他们绝不会给我们的东西… |
[37:30] | respect. | 尊重 |
[37:35] | Oh, and by the way, | 顺带一提 |
[37:37] | Judge DeGiulio texted me about your brief. | 迪圭利奥法官给我发短信说了你的案情陈述 |
[37:40] | Quote, “Fucking seaworthy,” Unquote. High praise. | 他原话是”一级棒” 高度赞扬 |
[37:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[37:59] | Have you still not been able to reach Franklin Sacker? | 你还是联系不上Franklin Sacker吗 |
[38:01] | Radio silence. His office can’t even find him. | 一无所获 他的办公室都不知道他的去向 |
[38:03] | But you do have a message from Bach. | 但巴赫有个消息要传给你 |
[38:05] | The Solicitor General has the brief in his filing for cert. | 副检察长已经收到了案情陈述 |
[38:07] | He said you… | 他说你… |
[38:09] | Yeah, I know exactly what it means. | 我知道会是什么情况 |
[38:12] | I have another call. Mike Prince. | 我有别的电话进来了 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[38:16] | Bobby, I feel a little like Cathy Moriarty in Raging Bull, | 博比 我感觉自己像是《愤怒的公牛》里的凯西·莫拉蒂 |
[38:19] | the way you keep pursuing me | 你老是追着我不放 |
[38:20] | even though you know it’s no good for you. | 即使你都知道这对你毫无益处 |
[38:22] | Weird way to start a call, Mike. | 很奇怪的一个开场白啊 迈克尔 |
[38:24] | Well, I’m expanding my perspective. | 我在尝试些新角度 |
[38:26] | I… I’ve heard many times about Axe, the thought leader, | 我听过Axe的大名很多次了 思想领袖 |
[38:29] | the man ahead of the curve, doing his own thing. | 人中龙凤 埋头苦干 |
[38:31] | I don’t know if he ever existed, but I haven’t seen him. | 我都不知道他是不是真的存在 反正我是没亲眼见过 |
[38:34] | The Axe I’m acquainted with is a pirate, | 我认识的Axe是个海盗 |
[38:36] | or in the lingua franca of your beloved New York streets, | 或者用你们挚爱的纽约街道的黑话来说 |
[38:39] | a goniff. | 一个骗子 |
[38:41] | You tried to steal from me again. | 你又想要从我这偷东西 |
[38:44] | It didn’t work. | 偷窃失败 |
[38:45] | Your media advantage is gone. | 你的媒体优势已经没了 |
[38:47] | Winslow and I have wrapped up our negotiations. | 温斯洛和我已经达成协议 |
[38:50] | And you know what you wound up with? | 你知道你的结局是什么吗 |
[38:52] | Nothing in your hand but moonlight. | 手上的月光光 |
[38:55] | I have strings attached to all of my fingers. | 我能运筹帷幄 只手遮天 |
[38:57] | When I yank ’em, | 动动手指 |
[38:59] | you are gonna shake, rattle, and shit yourself. | 就能让你紧张发抖屁滚尿流 |
[39:13] | So this is what the inside of a therapist’s office looks like. | 所以原来一个心理治疗师的办公室长这样 |
[39:16] | You’ve never been to therapy? | 你从没接受过心理治疗吗 |
[39:17] | Just fucking with you. | 跟你开开玩笑而已 |
[39:19] | Twice a week since I was 11. | 从十一岁开始每周两次 |
[39:22] | I love the environment, | 我喜欢这布置 |
[39:24] | like a model room in a department store. | 像是百货公司里的模特间 |
[39:27] | A focus group-tested simulacrum of cozy comfort, | 一个经过焦点小组测试的舒适的模拟环境 |
[39:31] | tasteful and personalised, but impersonal. | 很有品味 量身订造却又不带个人色彩 |
[39:34] | I think this is where I feel most comfortable. | 我觉得这里最让我感到舒适了 |
[39:36] | – That’s the idea. – Helpful. | – 是这么个理念 – 十分有用 |
[39:39] | Because I have to share some shit that’s making me feel | 因为我要分享些让自己非常尴尬的 |
[39:41] | seriously awk- ward, | 东西 |
[39:44] | awkward. | 非常非常尴尬的 |
[39:45] | Yeah, I thought that’s probably what you meant. | 嗯 我知道你的意思 |
[39:47] | I saw something I shouldn’t have. | 我看到了一些我不该看的东西 |
[39:50] | And it’s fucking me up. | 快要把我弄疯了 |
[39:52] | Normally, I keep that stuff to myself. | 平常 我都是自己消化掉 |
[39:54] | Oof, what I have hidden about my mum from my grandma, | 呃 比如说我就没有跟奶奶说我妈的事 |
[39:56] | and then also about my grandma from my mum. | 也不会跟我妈说我奶奶的事 |
[39:58] | Do you wanna go there? | 你想深入谈谈吗 |
[40:00] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[40:01] | I’m a trained shrink. So, always. | 我是个专业的精神科医生 所以 总是想的 |
[40:03] | But… I think that’s not actually what’s bothering you. | 但… 我觉得那不是你感到困扰的真正原因 |
[40:08] | I can’t sit on this if I wanna keep working here. | 如果我想继续在这工作 那我就不能对此置之不理 |
[40:10] | And I think I want to keep working here. | 而我真的还想在这工作 |
[40:12] | But if I talk about it, maybe I can’t work here anyway. | 但如果我说出来了 我可能就没法再在这工作了 |
[40:14] | What type of a paradox is that? | 好一个矛与盾 对吧 |
[40:16] | One that probably only gets better | 我觉得能让事情变好的唯一方法是 |
[40:17] | if you take a deep breath… | 深吸一口气 |
[40:20] | …and actually tell me. | 然后实话实话 |
[40:22] | I was in Taylor’s office dropping stuff off | 我当时在泰勒办公室放下点东西 |
[40:24] | and on their computer screen, ugh… | 然后在他们的电脑屏幕上看到 |
[40:28] | Taylor had a meeting with Lawrence Boyd | 泰勒约见了Lawrence Boyd |
[40:29] | about a company we told Axe to pump the brakes on. | 是一个我们已向Axe明说要停止合作的公司 |
[40:33] | Taylor went to a rival with the opposite advice? | 泰勒去找了竞争对手 却还提供相反的建议 |
[40:36] | I don’t wanna work in a place with secrets, lies, | 我不想在一个充满秘密 谎言 |
[40:38] | backstabbing, side- stabbing, any stabbing. | 背后伤人 侧面伤人 或是任何伤人 |
[40:42] | Understandable. So I know how best to handle this. | 可以理解 所以我知道怎么去处理这事 |
[40:44] | Are you confiding it to me in session | 所以你现在是在心理治疗里来向我坦白这事 |
[40:45] | or are you reporting to me as your boss at Mase Carbon? | 还是你在跟你梅森碳能的老板报告此事 |
[40:48] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[40:50] | You have made your life very complicated. | 你也太会复杂化事情了 |
[40:53] | I’m trying to make mine less so by offloading this. | 我只是想卸下包袱 让我的生活简单点 |
[40:56] | So… good luck with all of that. | 所以… 祝你好运 |
[41:23] | I would like to have an abstract, | 我想要一个理论上的 |
[41:25] | hypothetical conversation | 假设性的 |
[41:26] | about serving multiple masters. | 关于为多人工作的讨论 |
[41:29] | No, you don’t. Not with me. | 不 你不想 至少不是和我 |
[41:31] | If this were about Axe, you would say, | 如果这是关于Axe的 你就会说 |
[41:32] | “Axe, this is about Taylor.” | “Axe 这是关于泰勒的” |
[41:34] | They did something you need to tell me without telling me. | 他们做了一些你要跟我说但又不能明说的事 |
[41:37] | I really expected that to take a few more rounds. | 我还想着能多绕几圈 |
[41:39] | You’re not the only person here who can solve a puzzle | 你不是管理层里唯一一个可以 |
[41:41] | with just one letter on the board. | 一语中的的人 |
[41:43] | I know when you want a drinking pal and when you have an agenda. | 你动动屁股我都知道你是要喝酒还是要干什么坏事 |
[41:46] | Taylor went behind Axe’s back to lay off the cannabis deal | 泰勒瞒着Axe 把大麻交易外包给 |
[41:49] | to a third party. | 一个第三方 |
[41:50] | Whoa, fuck. Who? | 哇 操 谁 |
[41:52] | Lawrence Boyd Lawrence Boyd. | |
[41:53] | Doubly fucked. | 双倍操蛋 |
[41:55] | I got it from here. | 之后的交给我吧 |
[41:58] | I gotta ask you. | 我得问问你 |
[42:00] | Why aren’t you on the phone with him right now? | 你为什么没有立刻给Axe打电话 |
[42:01] | – Telling him about Taylor? – No. | – 跟他说泰勒的事吗 – 当然不是 |
[42:04] | Trying to talk him out of taking on the cannabis money. | 是劝说他不要接收大麻资金 |
[42:06] | You think he needs to be talked out of it? | 你觉得他不应该那么做 |
[42:07] | No. I think you think he does. | 不 我觉得是你觉得他需要被劝说 |
[42:11] | Something’s different, shifted. | 有些东西不一样了 变了 |
[42:17] | You’re not divided between Axe and Taylor. | 你现在不再是夹在Axe和泰勒之间 |
[42:18] | You’re divided between Axe and Axe. | 你现在是在夹在两个Axe之间 |
[42:21] | You don’t want to be the one shouting him down anymore. | 你不再想要做那个对他呼来喝去的人 |
[42:23] | Trying to tell him to ignore his instincts. Why not? | 尝试让他相信直觉 为何不呢 |
[42:27] | Because that doesn’t work with a… a… | 因为这样行不通 |
[42:29] | A partner? | 对于情侣来说 |
[42:31] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[42:33] | If you and Axe are gonna have another kind of thing, | 如果你想要和Axe发展其他关系 |
[42:35] | you need to make peace with who he is | 你需要接受他原本的样子 |
[42:37] | and stop trying to change him. | 而不是尝试改变他 |
[42:40] | Is that what’s going on? | 是因为这事吗 |
[42:42] | Have you made that peace? | 你接受他原本的样子了吗 |
[42:47] | Thank you for taking this to him. | 谢谢你替我向他报告这事 |
[42:59] | Hey, Chuck. | 嘿 查克 |
[43:06] | Uh, I know that Sacker tipped you off about her dad. | 额 我知道塞克事先向你透露了她父亲的消息 |
[43:10] | Now, you had your headline and your fun. | 现在 你有你的头条新闻和乐趣了 |
[43:14] | You don’t need to pick up a penalty flag | 你就不用来我这 |
[43:16] | for the fire hydrant celebration. | 落井下石了 |
[43:18] | Franklin Sacker and Axelrod. | Franklin Sacker和Axelrod |
[43:21] | Your father and Delaware. | 你爸和特拉华州 |
[43:24] | It’s all connected. | 全都是一伙的 |
[43:28] | Your Jeffersonian dinner theater was setting up a move. | 你的杰弗逊晚宴剧场是想要设个局 |
[43:32] | There was no ideological fight. | 根本就没有意识形态的争吵 |
[43:36] | It was masking scent on a snare. | 不过是给陷阱打掩护 |
[43:38] | You’re working with Prince | 你在和普林斯合作 |
[43:40] | to bring down Axe. | 去扳倒Axe |
[43:41] | And now what? Hmm? | 那现在呢 嗯 |
[43:42] | You take this theory to him? | 你要把你的猜想告诉他 |
[43:44] | Win his eternal gratitude? | 来赢得他永恒的感激 |
[43:46] | It’d be a real smile. | 那也能让我很开心 |
[43:48] | Oh, fun factor’s high, I’ll grant you that. | 噢 那的确很爽 这点我必须同意 |
[43:50] | Sky fuckin’ high. | 简直爽上天 |
[43:51] | And I’d have him forever in my debt. | 然后他一辈子都欠我人情 |
[43:53] | – Powerful ally. – Hmm. For sure. | – 真是个强大的盟友 – 嗯 当然了 |
[43:55] | But then you become Mike Prince’s eternal enemy. | 但你也成了迈克尔·普林斯的永恒的敌人 |
[43:58] | Hmm. True. | 嗯 的确 |
[43:59] | And mine. | 和我的 |
[44:00] | Hmm. All that power. | 嗯 不管是那权力 |
[44:03] | And pettiness. | 还是各种小事 |
[44:04] | Trained upon me. | 我都能轻松掌控 |
[44:06] | Every bit of it. | 真是如此 |
[44:08] | So shoot your shot. | 所以有屁就放 |
[44:11] | Our turf war over criminal cases is over. | 我们在刑事案件上的地盘之争已经结束了 |
[44:14] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[44:16] | 随着德国的无条件投降, 该潜艇全体船员浮出水面 于一九四五年五月向美国投降 | |
[44:16] | Like Captain Fehler on U- boat 234. | 就像德国潜艇U-234的船长Fehler |
[44:19] | From now on, you will clear all criminal cases with me? | 从现在起 你会和我一起解决所有的刑事案件 |
[44:22] | Yes. Provided you grant me one imminent arrest. | 是的 只要你给我一个即刻逮捕权 |
[44:28] | Dawn Winslow and where she leads. | Dawn Winslow和她的同伙 |
[44:31] | Enjoy it. | 尽情享用 |
[44:35] | May be the only one | 或许会是相当长一段时间内 |
[44:37] | for quite some time. | 的唯一一次 |
[44:48] | Your business makes money for Axe. | 你的公司是为Axe打工的 |
[44:50] | So you won’t be put out of business. | 所以你才不会被淘汰出局 |
[44:51] | There’ll just be enough locks on it | 如果你想要抗争 |
[44:53] | that you’ll suffocate if you fight too hard. | 我们有足够多的锁来让你窒息 |
[44:55] | And who winds up holding the key? | 而谁最终掌握了这钥匙 |
[44:56] | – Take a guess. – I have to approve | – 你猜 – 任何七位数以上的投资 |
[44:58] | any investment over seven figs. | 都需要经过我的同意 |
[45:00] | That’s every investment. | 那就等于所有的投资了 |
[45:02] | So I guess much like Andy Summers, | 那我大概就如安迪·萨摩斯一样 |
[45:04] | I’m on top of every move you make. | 掌握你的一举一动 |
[45:06] | 软美元是投资者通过佣金收入的方式向经纪商或第三方支付的钱款 对应的是硬美元为现金 | |
[45:06] | And you can no longer make soft dollar arrangements on your own. | 而你也再也不能自行使用软美元 |
[45:09] | Those are my relationships with other firms. | 那是我用来维护客户关系的 |
[45:11] | They’re Hard Bob’s relationships too now. | 现在这个交由Hard Bob来维护了 |
[45:13] | Because they all clear through him. | 因为所有事项也都要经过他的许可了 |
[45:16] | And what does Victor do? | 那维克多是做什么的 |
[45:18] | Whatever you do. | 你做什么我就做什么 |
[45:21] | I need to explain to Axe how these strictures… | 我要跟Axe说明这些条条框框… |
[45:23] | You don’t talk to him. Or see him anymore. | 你不再能跟他对话 或见他 |
[45:26] | The only face you see is mine. | 你能见到的 只有我 |
[45:29] | Mine too. | 和我 |
[45:40] | We need to clear the atmosphere. | 我们需要缓和下气氛 |
[45:42] | Victor, give us the room. | 维克多 先出去一下 |
[45:43] | – No can. – Give us the fucking room. | – 做不到 – 特么给我出去 |
[45:49] | Okay. | 行 |
[45:57] | We’re supposed to be partners, | 我们本应是合作伙伴 |
[45:59] | but you freelanced on the Boyd play. | 但你却在Boyd那事上擅作主张 |
[46:00] | You’re tracking my schedule now? What the fuck? | 你现在要跟踪我的日程表了吗 你有病吧 |
[46:03] | No. How the fuck do I excuse your lack of trust in me? | 不 有病的是我应该怎么去解释你对我的不信任 |
[46:05] | We may be looking at a foundational question here, | 我们在这讨论的是一个根本性问题 |
[46:08] | because are we partners? | 我们是合作伙伴吗 |
[46:09] | On paper, kinda. In person, same. | 纸面上 或许 私底下 一样 |
[46:11] | Sometimes you act like it in the same way | 有时候 你的行为就像是你是我的心理医生 |
[46:13] | you once acted as my shrink or my friend. | 或朋友一样 |
[46:15] | But Axe really controls it all, just like he always did. | 但实际上Axe控制了所有东西 一直如此 |
[46:18] | So where does that leave me? | 那我还能做些什么 |
[46:23] | Well, sounds like at battle stations again. | 听起来又像是在战斗岗位上了 |
[46:25] | Is that really what you want? | 这真的是你想要的吗 |
[46:30] | No. | 不 |
[46:31] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[46:32] | I want to believe the best of you | 我想相信你最好的一面 |
[46:34] | because that’s the kind of world I want to live in. | 因为我希望你是好的 |
[46:36] | And like it or not, we’re lashed together. | 不管你高兴与否 你我都在同一条船上 |
[46:41] | So? | 所以呢 |
[46:43] | I guess tell Victor to set up his fucking desk. | 我想告诉维克多去把他那该死的桌子摆好 |
[46:56] | I come bearing gifts, again. | 我又给你带了点礼物 |
[46:58] | Shocked you’d want to show your face after | 在你老板夸下海口之后 |
[47:00] | your boss sold me something he couldn’t deliver. | 我为你还敢露面表示震惊 |
[47:02] | We’ve come back to you with an offer | 我们回来给你一个报价 |
[47:04] | we don’t need anyone else for. Three percent. | 有了你我们就不需要其他客户了 百分之三 |
[47:06] | – Interest on my money. – The going rate at most banks | – 我的存款利率 – 现在绝大多数的银行流水存款利率 |
[47:08] | right now is close to zero. | 是无限接近于零 |
[47:10] | You just need to get your cash safe | 你需要的只是进账和资金在系统内的安全 |
[47:12] | and in the system, and we’re offering you icing. | 而我们现在还给你点糖衣 |
[47:14] | Nice. But not enough to walk away from Prince. | 不错 但还不足以让我离开普林斯 |
[47:17] | Axe thought you’d say that. | Axe知道你会这么说 |
[47:19] | So there’s also this. | 所以还有这个 |
[47:23] | I did let my subscription to Architectural Digest lapse. | 我确实已经没有订阅《建筑文摘》了 |
[47:28] | The house. My country house. | 一间别墅 我的乡村别墅 |
[47:32] | It is now your house. | 现在是你的了 |
[47:33] | This is my offer | 这就是我的报价 |
[47:35] | and there’s no shopping it. | 没有让你货比三家的机会了 |
[47:36] | I want your answer right now. | 我现在就需要你的答复 |
[47:38] | I wanted to give you something personally, | 我想要给你些带有个人色彩的 |
[47:40] | something that matters to me | 一些我在乎的东西 |
[47:42] | so you know the kind of partner that I will be | 这样你才会知道 在你的旅途中 |
[47:44] | – for you down the road. – You’re on the water. | – 我会是怎样一个合作伙伴 – 你房子就在河边 |
[47:45] | Why do you need an Olympic- sized indoor pool? | 为什么你还会需要一个奥利匹克赛用大小的室内游泳池 |
[47:47] | You’ll appreciate it come October. | 等到十月份你就知道了 |
[47:49] | I think I will. | 我觉得我会的 |
[47:51] | But I can’t go through the whole due diligence process again. | 但我不能再走一遍尽职调查的流程了 |
[47:54] | Prince spent the last few weeks digging through | 普林斯这几周把我的公司查了个底朝天 |
[47:56] | my entire business and I need to be done. | 我不想再经历了 |
[47:58] | Just cross out Prince’s name in the deal and put mine in. | 那你就把普林斯踢开 跟我签合同 |
[48:01] | And I will use his due diligence as my own and sign. | 我会认可他做的调查 直接签字 |
[48:08] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[48:10] | Good. | 好棒 |
[48:13] | Now I can get back to more pressing business. | 现在我可以去处理更紧急的事了 |
[49:07] | One last how-do-you-do before I meet Big Daddy? For luck? | 在见你爸爸之前最后一次亲亲 给我好运 |
[49:22] | Wagner! | 瓦格纳 |
[49:24] | Hey there, Dad. | 你好啊 父亲 |
[49:27] | Is it too soon? | 是不是改口太早了 |
[49:28] | I look forward to long talks, throwin’ the ball around. | 我很期待咱俩的父子谈心和扔球游戏 |
[49:32] | Is this the man you’ve been telling me about? | 这就是你跟我说的男朋友 |
[49:35] | Wags, what is going on? | 瓦格 怎么回事 |
[49:37] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识 |
[49:39] | Your old man threw down the gauntlet, | 你爸给我下了挑战书 |
[49:40] | 卡罗尔·钱宁 二十世纪百老汇传奇女星 | |
[49:40] | had me dress up like Carol Channing | 让我穿成卡罗尔·钱宁 |
[49:42] | only to spit in my eye. | 只是为了看我出糗 |
[49:45] | I told him what I would do in his eye. | 我告诉他我会如何以眼还眼 |
[49:48] | And now I have. | 现在我终于得偿所愿 |
[49:50] | Wagner, you walking Special Victims Unit. | 瓦格纳 你就是行走的强奸犯 |
[49:54] | You defiled my offspring. | 你玷污了我的女儿 |
[49:56] | No doubt with a criminal combination of mendacity, | 你身上集结了谎言 操纵 和迷魂药 |
[50:00] | manipulation, and Spanish fly. | 你是个罪犯 |
[50:01] | Oh no. | 别这么说 |
[50:03] | You raised a fine piece of daughter. | 你养了一个好女儿 |
[50:05] | She knows her own mind and body. | 她有自己的思想 为自己的身体做主 |
[50:07] | And what a live body it is. | 尤其是她的身体 活色生香 |
[50:10] | You knew he was my father the entire time? | 你从头到尾都知道我爸是谁 |
[50:13] | That’s what this has always been about? | 你跟我在一起就是为了这个 |
[50:15] | The middle was real. | 中间的过程是真心的 |
[50:16] | You motherfucker. | 你个混蛋 |
[50:20] | If you think my father knows how to get revenge, | 如果你觉得我爸是复仇高手 |
[50:22] | you have no idea what I’m capable of. | 那是因为你还没见识过我的手段 |
[50:25] | Wait, wait. Chelz. | 等一下 切尔西 |
[50:30] | I went looking in earnest and stopped on your profile. | 开始我是真心在找对象 然后我看上了你 |
[50:36] | Then I recognised your picture and your name. | 不过我很快认出了你的脸和姓名 |
[50:38] | Like I said, | 我说过的 |
[50:39] | the middle was real. | 中间的过程我是真心的 |
[50:41] | – Don’t bother, Wagner. – Shut up, Mick. | – 别挣扎了 瓦格纳 – 闭嘴 米克 |
[50:43] | Let him try and talk his way out of this, Dad. | 爸 来看看他狗嘴里能吐出什么象牙 |
[50:46] | It’ll make it sweeter. | 多”浪漫”啊 |
[50:48] | What I felt for you wasn’t just | 我对你的爱不只是 |
[50:50] | lust. | 欲望 |
[50:51] | Or amusement. But respect. | 也不是欢愉 而是尊重 |
[50:54] | I had to follow through on my revenge because, | 我不得不完成复仇计划 |
[50:57] | well, because it’s who I am. | 因为 我就是这么个人 |
[50:58] | I just fuckin’ had to. | 我不这样就浑身难受 |
[51:00] | But it was hard. | 但对我来说很难 |
[51:02] | It was fantastic, | 确实很爽 |
[51:04] | but really, really hard. | 但也特别特别难 |
[51:06] | Because… | 因为… |
[51:10] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你啊 |
[51:12] | And if there’s any way you could see to forgive me | 如果你能原谅我做的这一切 |
[51:16] | and give us a real shot… | 给我们一个重新来过的机会… |
[51:18] | Wagner, you’re disturbed. | 瓦格纳 你疯了 |
[51:21] | Every great love story springs from the forbidden… | 每个伟大的爱情故事都脱胎于禁忌之恋 |
[51:24] | comes true against all obstacles of good family | 冲破所有来自家庭和现实的桎梏 |
[51:27] | and good taste because sometimes a heart | 两个注定相爱的灵魂 |
[51:29] | finds another heart it needs to be with. | 会因为缘分紧紧相依 |
[51:34] | You had me at the middle. | 你说到一半就打动我了 |
[52:05] | Peach, | 皮琦 |
[52:06] | kill the smoke detectors. | 把烟雾报警器关了 |
[52:10] | I have had… We have had | 我曾经… 我们曾经 |
[52:13] | so many wins. | 取得过很多胜利 |
[52:15] | There were so many times that I almost pulled out | 有好多次我都差点拿出 |
[52:17] | the Auerbachs. | 奥尔巴赫的雪茄 |
[52:19] | Glad as hell that we waited. | 很庆幸我把它们留到了这一刻 |
[52:21] | 格鲁奇家族 美国传奇烟花世家 | |
[52:21] | Now light ’em up like you’re that goddamn Grucci family. | 把你们的雪茄点上吧 就像格鲁奇家族点烟花一样 |
[52:26] | I’m strictly forbidden to smoke right now, | 我现在在隔离 严禁吸烟 |
[52:29] | but I’m gonna do it anyway. | 但我不管 |
[52:32] | Fuck yeah! | 爽呆 |
[52:41] | Axe swallowed it. | Axe上钩了 |
[52:42] | He actually closed on that money. | 他居然真的存下了那笔钱 |
[52:46] | Didn’t do his own due diligence, just accepted Prince’s | 连尽职调查都没做 直接用了普林斯的 |
[52:48] | and took it down like sushi laced with polonium. | 像吃有核污染的寿司一样 正中下怀 |
[52:51] | Wouldn’t have happened without the efforts | 如果不是在做的每一位的努力 |
[52:52] | of everyone in this room. | 我们不可能成功 |
[52:54] | Or without great personal cost. | 而且我们都牺牲了个人利益 |
[52:56] | As all great triumphs require. | 伟大的胜利不可能没有牺牲 |
[53:00] | Liz and Gail are here. | Liz和Gail到了 |
[53:01] | They’re coming up in the private elevator. | 她们坐私人电梯上来 |
[53:03] | I pray that when they know what I’ve done, | 当她们知道真相 我希望她们能明白 |
[53:05] | that they’ll understand. | 我的苦心 |
[53:07] | We should go anyway. | 我们该走了 |
[53:08] | Time to arrest Winslow. | 该去逮捕温斯洛了 |
[53:10] | A legal cannabis seller cannot make up for seasonal shortfall | 合法的大麻商贩无法应对季节性的材料短缺 |
[53:13] | by adding in a black-market crop of Humboldt County | 不得不从黑市上购买不合法的大麻 |
[53:16] | with the legit stuff. | 掺入自己的合法商品中 |
[53:17] | You’ve combed through all the possibilities. | 你不放过任何一个漏洞 |
[53:19] | Looked into every legal cannabis company | 调查了她的每一个合法的大麻供货商 |
[53:21] | until you found the one CEO who also happened | 终于找到了一个背景不干净的老板 |
[53:23] | to be running a criminal enterprise. | 同时经营不法生意 |
[53:25] | She’s no longer a business pioneer. | 她不再是什么商业先驱了 |
[53:27] | Just another drug dealer moving major weight. | 不过是另一个进行批量交易的毒贩子 |
[53:30] | I’m betting she won’t hold up long before flipping on Axe. | 我打赌她撑不了多久就会跟Axe反目 |
[53:33] | I’ll leave with you. | 我跟你们一起离开 |
[53:35] | In the name of decorum, let me show you the regular elevators. | 以礼节之名 请随我乘坐正常的电梯 |
[53:56] | So have the contracts been signed yet? | 合同签好了吗 |
[54:01] | We didn’t land the deal. | 我们没谈拢 |
[54:02] | Winslow went with Bobby Axelrod’s bank. | 温斯洛选择了博比·阿克赛尔罗德的银行 |
[54:07] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[54:08] | Sorry, Dad. I thought we did really well. | 很抱歉 爸 我还以为我们做得不错 |
[54:10] | Is it done-done? I mean, can we call | 已经是板上钉钉了吗 |
[54:12] | and ask her for another meeting? | 我们能打电话给她再约一次会面吗 |
[54:13] | That’s exactly the right attitude. | 我要的就是这个态度 |
[54:15] | Never quit. Never take no for an answer. | 永不言弃 即使被拒绝也不气馁 |
[54:17] | Remember that. | 一定记住了 |
[54:22] | Actually, no, I can’t. I won’t lie to you. | 我不能这样 我不会对你们说谎 |
[54:27] | This all worked out exactly how I knew it would. | 其实这一切都是在我的预料当中 |
[54:31] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[54:33] | You wanted to lose? | 失败是你计划好的 |
[54:35] | I needed Bobby Axelrod to win the deal. | 我需要博比·阿克赛尔罗德赢得这单生意 |
[54:37] | To bank the money. | 把钱收入囊中 |
[54:38] | You used us? | 你利用我们 |
[54:40] | To what? Like, bait him in? | 做什么 诱他上钩 |
[54:41] | Gail, he didn’t do that. | Gail 他没有 |
[54:43] | You didn’t do that. | 你不是这个意思 |
[54:48] | Wait, one sec. | 等等 |
[54:49] | Why did you want Axelrod to win? | 你为什么想要阿克赛尔罗德赢 |
[54:52] | So he’d go to jail. | 这样他才能去坐牢 |
[54:54] | Because that’s also where Winslow’s going. | 因为Winslow也犯法了 |
[54:56] | Believe me when I tell you, | 请相信这一点 |
[54:58] | Mike Prince and his daughters | 迈克尔·普林斯和他的女儿们 |
[55:00] | made the world a better place today. | 为这个世界做出了贡献 |
[55:01] | You played us. | 你玩弄了我们 |
[55:03] | Dangled us out there like assholes… | 像个混蛋一样诱导我们 |
[55:04] | Hey, you wanted to know what it felt like. | 是你们说想要体验一下真正的商业活动的 |
[55:07] | And come on, you took one meeting. | 而且你们只是开了一次会议啊 |
[55:08] | We practiced our pitch all night. | 我们准备了一整晚 |
[55:10] | Well, you got some experience. | 你们也收获了经验 |
[55:12] | Maybe rethink Europe, the JetBlue version, if you want. | 也许重新考虑坐捷蓝航空去欧洲的事 |
[55:14] | Save it, Dad. | 省省吧 爸 |
[55:16] | We’re starting to know what your old partner | 我们现在理解你以前的生意伙伴 |
[55:17] | must have felt like… | 是什么心情了… |
[55:19] | Hey, that crap is over the line. | 你这么说就过分了 |
[55:20] | This is business. This is what not having | 我们这是做生意 |
[55:22] | a soft landing feels like. | 这就是没有后路的感觉 |
[55:24] | You tear your butt when you hit the ground. | 你会摔得粉身碎骨 |
[55:26] | We didn’t even have a chance to win. | 我们连一点赢的机会都没有 |
[55:27] | Yeah. This time the odds were stacked against you. | 这次确实 你们注定会丢掉这单生意 |
[55:31] | Just like you said you wanted. | 就像你们说过想要的那样 |
[55:32] | Now you haven’t been robbed of it. | 这下我没有剥夺你们尝试的权利吧 |
[55:35] | But, uh, | 不过 |
[55:38] | next time you’ll do better. | 下次你们会做得更好的 |
[55:39] | I don’t like this. | 我很不爽 |
[55:41] | Or your face right now, Dad. | 我对你非常不爽 爸 |
[55:44] | Yeah. This sucks. | 这糟透了 |
[55:46] | Yeah, Mike Prince, you are kind of sucking right now. | 迈克尔·普林斯 你的所作所为非常糟糕 |
[56:01] | You know they roll them on their thighs, | 他们都是在大腿上卷雪茄 |
[56:03] | slow and steady. | 慢慢地 稳稳地 |
[56:05] | The sweat intermingles, which gives it a distinct… | 混杂了汗水 有那么一种独特的… |
[56:08] | I can’t decide if that makes it | 我不确定 汗味让雪茄更诱人呢 |
[56:09] | more or less appealing. | 还是更不诱人 |
[56:11] | I think less, but I want to think more. | 我觉得不太诱人 但我想要认为它很诱人 |
[56:15] | I’m not much for group gropes but I’ll smoke one with you. | 我对群交不感兴趣 不过我也跟你们一起抽吧 |
[56:34] | You should join the party. | 你应该加入他们 |
[56:36] | Heard that a lot of times in my life. | 这句话把我耳朵都磨出茧了 |
[56:41] | Thank you for what you did. | 谢谢你帮了我 |
[56:43] | I know you were scared to go to Wendy like that. | 我知道你害怕去找温迪讲那件事 |
[56:45] | But we needed it. | 但我们别无选择 |
[56:47] | Maybe the most exhilarating moment of my life. | 可能是我这辈子最激动的一刻了 |
[56:51] | That and when I found a Tamagotchi emulator, oof. | 当然还有我找到电子宠物模拟器的时候 |
[57:01] | God, it just feels like old times. | 天啊 好像回到了旧时光 |
[57:03] | You know, there’s been so much shit, | 我们经历了那么多糟心事 |
[57:05] | so much bad blood. | 跟好多人交恶 |
[57:07] | But a pure win like this, | 但像这种纯粹的胜利 |
[57:09] | after all we’ve been through? | 我感觉恍如隔世 |
[57:11] | Fuck, I miss these days. | 我太怀念了 |
[57:14] | The estimable Zino Davidoff once said, | 伟大的季诺·大卫杜夫曾说 |
[57:14] | 季诺·大卫杜夫 瑞士雪茄名牌”大卫杜夫”的创始人 | |
[57:17] | “A cigar ought not to be smoked solely | “雪茄不应该只用嘴品尝 |
[57:19] | with the mouth, but with the hand, | 还要用手 用眼 |
[57:22] | with the eyes, with the spirit.” | 以及你的心灵去品鉴” |
[57:24] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[57:27] | I believe a good cigar and glass of wine | 我认为人只需要一支好雪茄 一杯红酒 |
[57:29] | and a good conversation | 一段隽永的对话 |
[57:30] | is as close to euphoria as one can get. | 就能得到最极致的愉悦 |
[57:33] | In a legal sense. | 不犯法的情况下 |
[57:35] | Davidoff again? | 又是大卫杜夫说的 |
[57:37] | Sly Stallone. | 史泰龙说的 |
[57:38] | Are these going to your head? | 你们上头了吗 |
[57:41] | They’re going to my head. | 我有点上头啊 |
[57:42] | You’re smoking a little fast. | 你抽得太快了 |
[57:44] | I’m excited. | 我好兴奋啊 |
[57:45] | Douse the fucking smokes. | 把烟灭了 |
[57:47] | Now! | 马上 |
[57:50] | Get Axe up on the screen, now! | 跟Axe连线 快 |
[57:52] | You got it. | 好的 |
[58:10] | Dawn Winslow was just arrested. | 道恩·温斯洛刚刚被逮捕了 |
[58:12] | Criminal drug trafficking. They’re coming for you next. | 非法走私毒品 下一个就是你 |
[58:15] | How me? It’s gonna be legal. | 怎么会 生意是合法的啊 |
[58:17] | Uh-uh. What she was selling wasn’t. | 不 她的货物不合法 |
[58:19] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[58:21] | If she goes down for that, and you bank the resulting money, | 如果她因为这个进去了 你帮她保存了赃款 |
[58:23] | you are on the hook. | 你现在岌岌可危 |
[58:24] | Specifics? | 具体指 |
[58:26] | According to my guy, sometime in the next 24 hours | 我的线人说 接下来的二十四小时内 |
[58:28] | they believe they’ll have you in custody, | 他们会去拘留你 |
[58:29] | and they don’t believe you have a way out this time. | 而且你这次凶多吉少 |
[58:33] | Just give the order and we move. | 你一下令我们就行动 |
[58:35] | On your command. | 听你指挥 |
[58:48] | What do you want us to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[58:56] | I have no fucking idea. | 我他妈也不知道 |