Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Are you here to tell me that you found me a donor? 你是来告诉我 你已经找到器官捐赠者了吗
[00:03] He’s gonna die unless he gets a kidney. 他要是找不到肾源就活不成了
[00:06] – So I thought I… – You should’ve come to me. – 所以我想… – 你应该来找我的
[00:07] If you work with me, 如果你为我工作
[00:08] I need your blood because that is what I give. 我会榨干你每一滴血 因为那都是我喂出来的
[00:10] You want to own me. 你是想独占我
[00:12] And that’s not cool. 这种行为可不怎么酷
[00:14] The mythical incorruptible artist, 神秘的不流俗艺术家
[00:16] impervious to temptation. 完全不受诱惑
[00:18] When we met, you acted like money is like chains. 可我们刚认识时 你的举止就好似金钱就是枷锁
[00:21] It’s just that now that I have a little bit of it… 只不过呢 我现在口袋也有点鼓了
[00:23] it’s startin’ to feel like freedom. 我开始有了一种自由的感觉
[00:25] My favorite artist isn’t getting paid enough. 我最爱的艺术家赚的还不够多
[00:27] What do you got in mind? 你有什么想法
[00:29] The freezer section. 冷冻区
[00:30] Michael Prince is ready 迈克尔·普林斯
[00:31] to be confirmed Ambassador Extraordinary 即将被任命为
[00:33] and Plenipotentiary to Denmark. 驻丹麦特命全权大使
[00:35] You’re in a battle with Bobby Axelrod. 你正和鲍比·阿克塞尔罗德竞争
[00:37] Help me to help you beat him. 帮我 让我帮你打败他
[00:39] You can look as long and hard as you want at my life, 你大可调查我这辈子的一切
[00:41] past or present. 无论过去还是现在
[00:42] He’s got a secret. 他有秘密
[00:44] Fucking find it. 去他妈挖出来
[00:45] It’s been brutal, really, 真的很残酷
[00:47] to watch the world celebrate this man 看着世界为这个人庆祝
[00:50] and know the truth about what he did to my son. 可我知道他对我儿子做过什么
[00:53] Found some neighborhood folks that got fleeced by a payday lender. 找到几个社区群众被小额短期高利贷欺诈的消息
[00:56] Company’s called Plaintif-Full. 公司的名字叫满诉
[00:57] 美国每日新闻网 今日新闻 满诉贷款机构被阿克塞资本收购
[00:58] I am in the mood to take someone down. 我这会儿特别想搞人
[00:59] He went for the lure. 他去咬饵
[01:00] And he got hooked. 还被钩住了
[01:01] Fuck yeah! 太棒了
[01:03] Why would Axe care about buying up 阿克塞为什么要收购
[01:04] a marginal shitbag operation? 一个无足轻重的破公司
[01:06] The way they got away with a bunch of their 他们能侥幸获得一大笔不义之财
[01:07] unethical lending is doing it in-house. 全因他们进行的是内部交易
[01:09] They have a bank charter. 他们有银行执照
[01:10] We just delivered Axe his bank. 我们给阿克塞送了个银行
[01:33] This one? 这个呢
[01:34] Keep scrolling. 继续翻
[01:36] We can do this a month from now. 我们可以一个月后再选这个
[01:38] No, no. Time is stalking me down. 不 不 我没多少时间了
[01:40] – It’s inexorable. – No, Dad. – 这是无法改变的 – 爸 不是这样的
[01:42] – None of that. – You’re gonna outlast… – 别这样 – 你的日子还长着…
[01:44] Now listen, you keep your goddamn emotional lid on 听好了 在葬礼上的时候 你要克制住
[01:47] during the service. 你的情绪
[01:50] I’m everything to you, your whole world. 我是你的一切 是你的全世界
[01:51] I know this. 这我知道
[01:53] And I gotta make this clear to you now, 我现在得跟你说清楚
[01:55] or you’ll get the waterworks going 不然你肯定会哭成
[01:57] like Iguazu Falls. 伊瓜苏大瀑布
[01:59] No, sir. No, I will comport myself as you have taught me… 不 先生 我会按照您的指示行事…
[02:03] with dry eyes and an ass clenched tighter than 眼睛干涩 臀部提得比史蒂夫·里弗斯
[02:07] Steve Reeves on a busman’s holiday. 在假期工作时还要高
[02:10] Toby 压制:
[02:11] That’s something. 这个倒还不错
[02:12] Are you burying me, or parading me through 你是要把我埋了 还是带着我和爱尔兰人
[02:15] the streets with the Hibernians? 一起上街游行
[02:17] You may be demonstrating a failure 你可能并未对我
[02:19] to show appreciation of what I’m goin’ through here. 现在所经历的事表现出感激之情
[02:21] I have lie in it. 我是要躺在里面的
[02:22] I think that’s appreciation enough. 我觉得已经够感激你了
[02:24] Pesci? The Irishman ? 派西 《爱尔兰人》
[02:26] No? I was just looking for a moment of levity in the darkness. 不是吗 我只是在黑暗中寻找片刻的轻浮
[02:29] Now, I don’t need that or Martin fucking Scorsese 我不需要这个 也不需要天杀的马丁·斯科塞斯
[02:31] to explain the process of aging and physical destruction to me. 来给我解释衰老和肉体毁灭的过程
[02:35] Especially not at four hours running time… 尤其不用长达四个小时的电影时长…
[02:38] when lack of time is the immediate problem I’m facing. 时间紧迫正是我现在面临的问题
[02:42] You have got things in your life worth stayin’ around for, Dad. 爸 你的人生中也有值得你留恋的东西
[02:45] Roxanne, the baby, my kids. 洛葛仙妮 小宝宝 我的俩孩子
[02:48] Me. 我
[02:49] Let’s quit the optimistic bullshit. 还是别盲目地乐观了吧
[02:50] I’ve got a couple of rock-hard peach pits for kidneys. 我两个肾硬得跟核桃一样
[02:56] We’re buyin’ a casket here. 我们在这儿买棺材呐
[02:58] I am. 是我买
[02:59] As in I’m paying. 我付钱
[03:01] Wouldn’t give you the satisfaction. 你想得美
[03:03] Well, my credit card’s already on file at Frank E. Campbell. 我的信用卡已经记在弗兰克·E·坎贝尔殡仪馆档案里了
[03:05] And I told them I’d be the one around to bother them 我跟他们说 如果他们给我把这事搞砸了
[03:07] if they fucked with me on this. 我就跟他们没完
[03:12] I guess it is what it is, huh? 看来 事已至此了
[03:17] Yeah. 嗯
[03:25] What you have in front of you… 现在在你面前的
[03:27] is a perfect expression of pizza. 是一份完美的披萨
[03:43] Ingredients locally sourced in Italy, flash frozen there. 原料来自意大利 在那里速冻
[03:46] When it comes out of the oven, 从烤箱里出来时
[03:48] it’s as good as anything at the restaurant. 它就和餐厅里的东西一样好吃
[03:49] So you say. 这是你说的
[03:51] I’ll be the judge, yeah? 是不是得我说了算 是吧
[04:09] Holy shit. Kid, 我的老天爷啊 娃娃
[04:11] you did it. 你做到了
[04:12] He did it. 是他做到了
[04:13] I just wrote the checks. 我只是写了几张支票
[04:18] You had me worried. We got a 100,000 of these things 看你让我慌的 我们有十万张这样的披萨
[04:20] on a container ship headed for our shores. 装在集装箱船上 驶向我们的海岸呢
[04:22] Congratulations. 恭喜恭喜
[04:24] – Is Bobby taking care of you? – Yeah. – 博比让你赚大钱了 – 是啊
[04:26] Of course I am. We got private equity circling already. 当然啦 已经有私募基金关注我们了
[04:29] And once we choose who gets to take these 等我们选好了跟哪家
[04:30] fine gentlemen to the prom, 私募基金合作
[04:32] Anthony will be liquid. 安东尼就赚大发了
[04:33] Yes, he will. 对 他会的
[04:34] To Genio Della Pizza. 敬杰尼奥德拉披萨
[04:36] The next global food brand. 下一个国际食品品牌
[04:38] One week to launch. 一周后就上市
[04:40] – Cent’anni. – Cent’anni. – 祝好运 – 祝好运
[04:57] They’ll never find anyone better, more committed. 他们再也找不到比你更好 更忠诚的人了
[05:02] But you’re not fighting back. 而你却没有反击
[05:03] I’m in the wrong. 是我错了
[05:04] Who cares? 谁会在意这个
[05:06] It’s time to rise up and… 现在就该站出来…
[05:09] My hawk-like instincts are telling me 我鹰一般的本能告诉我
[05:11] to leave it there for now. 现在还是不说为妙
[05:12] Savvy read. 有悟性
[05:29] It’s Jay-Z. 是杰斯
[05:31] Distance yourself. 离他远点
[05:32] You and I can do more good by letting The Mike fold 放弃”伟人”计划 然后再创造出新的慈善项目
[05:35] and then raising something new from the ashes. 这样以来 你我就能做更多善事
[05:37] We’re good at that. 我们很擅长的
[05:41] Yeah, Shawn. You too. 嗯 肖恩 你也是
[05:43] Get me to see Taleb. 我要见塔勒布
[05:43] 纳西姆·尼古拉斯·塔勒布 当前最令人敬畏的 风险管理理论学者 “黑天鹅”之父 黑天鹅即指不可预测的重大稀有事件 它在意料之外却又改变一切
[05:45] Gotta make sure this thing’s a real black swan event. 要确保这件事就是货真价实的黑天鹅事件
[05:46] High priest. 领袖
[05:48] There’s no profit at the end of this call sheet. 这张通话记录的末端没有利润
[05:50] No money to be made. 赚不到钱的
[05:51] My one job is to help you do your job. 我的职责就是助你完成你的工作
[05:53] – And right now… – I have three cell numbers for this guy. – 可现在… – 我有这个人的三个手机号
[05:56] Can I talk to you like you talk to me? 我能像你跟我说话那样跟你说话吗
[05:58] I’m gonna talk to you like you talk to me. 我会像你跟我说话一样跟你说话
[05:59] – This is to what? – Refocus my lens? – 这是要怎样 – 重新调整我的目标镜头
[06:01] That it is. 对滴
[06:02] We got a bank charter 24 hours ago, 我们二十四小时前拿到了银行执照
[06:03] and instead of setting up a boardroom and printing stationery, 我非但没有布置会议室 打印文件 准备文具
[06:06] I’m searching “Hashtag The Mike.” 我在网上搜”伟人”计划
[06:07] You’ve been giving away majority ownership in this pizza company. 你放弃了这家披萨公司的过半数所有权
[06:11] What I’m really searching for is a pattern in the madness. 我真正在寻找的 是这种疯狂的模式
[06:13] But all I’m seein’ is the madness. 我所看到的全是疯狂
[06:15] Hmm. The reason I can talk like that… 我能这样说话是因为…
[06:17] Well, there are myriad reasons, 原因有无数个
[06:19] none of which you’d understand. 没有一个是你能理解的
[06:21] As you don’t understand why my moves right now 你对我现在举动原因的不理解
[06:22] are the very acme of sanity. 是理智的极致
[06:24] Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. 感谢你的关心和祈祷
[06:26] Now do my bidding. 现在照我的话去做
[06:27] And get me Taleb. Let’s go. 给我找塔勒布去 走了
[06:38] No, no, I… I understand. 不 我理解
[06:39] But I still think 可我依然认为
[06:40] I’m the best choice to lead “Shake the Quake.” 我是领导”赶走地震”救济行动的最佳人选
[06:45] Of course. Uh…. 当然了
[06:47] Well, let’s find you a new public face. 那你找个新公众形象吧
[06:49] I’d be happy to make some calls. 我很乐意打几个电话联系一下
[06:52] Goodbye. 再见
[06:59] Where are we on The Mike? “伟人”计划现在怎么样了
[07:01] Cancellations are piling up. 取消行程的越来越多
[07:03] Principals are willing to send their juniors, 负责人们愿意派他们的下属过来
[07:05] some VPs from the big firms. 一些大公司的副总裁
[07:07] A second-tier even might as well not exist. 二流货色 还不如别来
[07:09] Cancel it. 取消掉
[07:11] It’s your legacy. 这是你的传承
[07:13] The Mike is bigger… “伟人”计划更为…
[07:14] Cancel… the darned…event. 取消这个该死的活动
[07:26] The Mike is toast. “伟人”计划废了
[07:29] Charities are abandoning him. 慈善机构正在抛弃他
[07:32] Let’s ratchet up to personal life. 我们搞搞他的个人生活吧
[07:34] I have to go with this one more time. 我得再跟你说一次
[07:36] I am here for whatever you need. 无论你有什么需要 我随叫随到
[07:38] And I’m always up for a bloody vanquishing. 我时刻准备来一场血腥征战
[07:41] – But Prince is done. – He’s bled out. – 可普林斯已经完了 – 他亏大发了
[07:43] And you’re calling in favors for what? 你找人帮你干什么
[07:45] So you can fuck a dead guy’s skull? 好让你拿死人头骨泄欲不成
[07:47] Michael Douglas only talked about it in The Bible. 迈克尔·道格拉斯只在《华尔街》里这么说过
[07:49] He didn’t do it. 他没这么做啊
[07:51] Besides, skullfuckery is not even fun to watch. 再说了 拿头骨泄欲看着一点都不好玩
[07:55] Okay. That part is a lie. 好吧 这部分是谎言
[07:58] He’s not dead till I say he’s dead. 我说他死了 他才叫死了
[08:12] Did you work all night? 你工作了整夜
[08:14] Yeah. 嗯
[08:16] I’m headed into the office. 我要去办公室了
[08:17] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[08:24] It’s intense. 很有冲击力
[08:25] Yeah, but is it…. 嗯 不过是不是…
[08:27] You know… 你懂的…
[08:28] Finished? 完成了
[08:31] What do you think? 你怎么想
[08:33] They used to talk to me. 以前它们会和我对话
[08:34] Refuse the paint when I was done. 会在作品完成时 告诉我不要再画蛇添足地着色
[08:38] And now? 现在呢
[08:41] There’s a lot of other noise. 有很多杂音
[08:44] I know. 我能理解
[08:47] Penthouse walls 平层大豪宅
[08:48] “Echo with the sound of salesmen.” “回荡着商人的说辞”
[08:51] That guy was an artist, right? 那家伙也玩过艺术 对吧
[08:53] 尼尔·艾尔乌·佩尔特 加拿大著名的音乐家和作家
[08:53] – Neil Peart. – Yeah. You are, too. – 尼尔·佩尔特 – 没错 像你现在这样
[08:54] You have to remind yourself why you’re painting it. 你真的需要提醒自己 创作的初衷是什么
[08:58] You know, there’s a piece of land in Vermont 知道吗 在佛蒙特州有块地
[09:01] that I could buy. 我可以买下来
[09:03] Beautiful spread. It’s got trees, and a lake. 那一带很美 林地 湖泊
[09:06] Vermont’s nice, but you can’t let that be your reason. 佛蒙特是不错 不过你不该为了它进行创作
[09:08] Oh, there are worse ones. 那还有更不堪的动机呢
[09:10] You know that collector Lisa? 记得那个叫莉萨的收藏家吧
[09:11] I mean, she buys one painting that’s a down payment. 她买下一幅画 算是预定后面的作品
[09:17] Hello? 你好
[09:18] Yeah, hold on one second. 我是 稍等
[09:20] Uh, this is the, uh, 这是…
[09:22] collector that I had dinner with the other night. 也是个收藏家 一起吃过饭
[09:23] – I want to take this. – Okay. – 这电话挺重要 – 行吧
[09:29] My man, you found me. 老兄 你还真找到我了
[09:31] Yeah, you got a long reach, player. 是啊 挺不容易 你是有心人
[09:35] I know it. 我知道
[09:37] Yeah. 没错
[09:42] Mr. Moody, the power we wield 穆迪先生 我们各州
[09:44] as attorneys general 司法部长手中的权力
[09:46] is akin to a V-12 engine in an Italian sports car. 很类似意大利跑车搭载的十二缸发动机
[09:50] You can drive the speed limit most of the time, 大部分时间擦着限速跑
[09:52] but once in a while, you gotta take that power out and gun it. 但也会时不时地释放动力 狠踩油门
[09:56] And who would you like me to run down on the Autobahn? 你打算让我在高速上撞谁吧
[10:00] Go to court and get an injunction 对博比·阿克塞尔罗德并购满诉一案
[10:02] blocking Bobby Axelrod’s acquisition of Plaintif-Full 提起公诉并拿到禁令
[10:05] and the bank charter inside. 一并禁止其获得银行执照
[10:08] That individual is not fit to own a bank. 此人不适合持有一家银行
[10:10] It’s a Delaware corporation. 这是一家特拉华州的注册企业
[10:11] So, you’re the man to talk to. 所以我们要找你谈
[10:13] The man with his hand on the switch of Ol’ Sparky, 你有权决定生死
[10:16] who can send this deal to Valhalla. 能让这宗交易化为泡影
[10:18] Well, do I have a race car 厉害了 那我倒是有跑车
[10:20] or an electric chair at my disposal? 还是有掌握生死命运的权力呢
[10:22] Both. 都有
[10:24] It would have been real good of you 你要是二十四小时之前提要求
[10:26] to ask 24 hours ago, 真能称你的心
[10:28] before you took a wrecking ball to Plaintif-Full. 那时你还没有对满诉痛下杀手
[10:30] All without a call to me, by the way. 想起来了 这些你都没通知过我
[10:33] In too much of a hurry to hand-deliver Axe a bank, 净顾着要亲手送给阿克塞
[10:36] I guess. 一家银行
[10:38] You started this thing. 事情是你开的头
[10:40] And you did it without seeing the consequences. 完全不顾及后果
[10:42] Now you want me to fix it? 现在却要我收拾残局
[10:43] I’m asking you to take down a larger threat. 我来是想让你避免面临更大的威胁
[10:46] My mistake doesn’t have to snowball into our mistake. 我犯下的错误 不能日渐累积成为我们共同的过失
[10:50] There’s no legal basis for this… 但这样做并没有法律依据…
[10:52] No. It would be a favor. 的确没有 这是你的人情
[10:54] Which we tend to repay. 我们会找机会偿还
[10:55] No, not tend to. 不是找机会偿还
[10:57] Always will, and always have. 而是始终如一的互惠互利
[10:58] Favors are not asked lightly and will not be ignored. 从不轻易求人 也从不忘记回报
[11:02] You think this is the state that 你是不是认为特拉华州的建州基础
[11:02] 杜邦家族在特拉华州威明顿市建厂起家 家族长期掌控州内军政
[11:04] Pierre Samuel du Pont de Nemours built, 源于尼莫尔的皮埃尔·萨缪尔·杜邦
[11:06] with the cousin marrying and the wrestler murdering 而杜邦家族堂兄妹通婚 还有个枪杀奥运金牌摔跤手的继承人
[11:09] and all that French aristocracy nonsense? 州里还充斥着各种法国贵族的什么垃圾轶事
[11:12] The glass shards on top of the wall, 墙上镶着几片玻璃
[11:14] keep the lesser family out? 我们就注定排斥小规模的企业
[11:16] No. 你错了
[11:18] This is the state that was built on corporations 我们的立州之本 在于让企业
[11:20] getting what they need, 获得必要所得
[11:22] 特拉华州推行税收优惠政策 逾半数纽交所挂牌企业在特拉华州注册
[11:22] which is freedom from the yoke of tax burden. 或者说摆脱税负羁绊
[11:25] I don’t believe corporations are people. 我不认为企业等同于个人
[11:28] They’re better than people, because they don’t fuck up 企业优于个人 因为企业不会因为过度执迷
[11:30] when they get so obsessed with one thing 而看不清现实情况
[11:32] they can’t see reality. 进而把事情搞砸
[11:34] So no, 所以 答复是否定的
[11:36] I’m not gonna participate in your agenda, 我不会参与你的计划
[11:38] while mine is part of a bigger economy. 因为我要从更宏观的经济层面考虑问题
[11:46] But do consider shopping for some 走之前 建议你在本州采购一些
[11:48] 特拉华州是五个免税州之一 电子产品便宜
[11:48] tax-free, high-end electronics before you go. 免税的高端电子产品
[11:56] I was in my Tiara 4300, 我当时就在我的豪华游艇上
[11:58] throttle open, shakin’ on the chop so hard, 马达开着 对前途焦虑不堪
[12:01] my dick chafed. 直接蛋疼
[12:03] And suddenly I realized 突然我意识到
[12:05] I was the menace. 我就是个毒瘤
[12:07] I wasn’t in the world, 我并不真实存在
[12:08] I was hurting it. 我给世界带来了负面影响
[12:10] And that was my moment of clarity. 那一刻 我看清了自己
[12:12] I didn’t want to be that guy. And I called you. 我并不想这样继续下去 所以给你打了电话
[12:15] I remember. 我也记得
[12:16] Hmm. And you got me here. 然后你把我带到这里
[12:19] Made me the man I wanted to be. 让我成为我希望的样子
[12:21] Made me money doin’ it. And that’s not nothin’. 让我的投资改变我 这绝非没有意义
[12:25] We shared values. 我们有过共通的价值观
[12:27] We still share values. 我们的价值观依然共通
[12:30] I don’t know. 说不准
[12:31] I know what’s in your head, 我知道你在想什么
[12:33] and it’s ancient history. 那都是猴年马月的黄历了
[12:35] What I did to David showed a lack of morality on my part, 我对大卫的所作所为 暴露了我缺乏道德的一面
[12:38] and I have to live with it. 我必须承受它的影响
[12:40] It’s a heck of a heavy load. 这是非常沉重的负担
[12:42] Yeah. It’s yours to carry. 没错 这份负担你得背
[12:44] It is. 的确是这样
[12:45] But who do you want in your corner? 不过你觉得什么人适合为你出谋划策呢
[12:47] Someone who’s never put money before humanity? 你会选认为人性永远高于金钱的人
[12:50] Or do you want someone who knows the cost 还是选了解放弃人性的代价
[12:53] of putting humanity aside, and how it’ll break you? 了解你所面临的危机的人
[12:56] Without my past, 没有那样的经历
[12:58] how would I have known 我又怎么可能懂得如何把你
[13:00] how to lead you from that gas guzzling, 从那艘高油耗高噪声
[13:02] ear shattering, overcompensating Tiara 低性价比的游艇上弄下来
[13:05] to a sailboat 让你登上一艘帆船
[13:07] and to the present moment? 成为今天的你
[13:14] Perfect people don’t exist. 完美之人从不存在
[13:17] But flawed people… 而犯过错的人…
[13:19] who have taken a walk through their own wounded psyche, 有过亲身经历 体验过心灵的创伤
[13:23] reforged themselves 才能重塑意志
[13:25] and come out stronger? 变得更加强大
[13:28] We’re the great hope for the species. 我们这种人才是人类最大的希望
[13:41] I still think I have to pull my money. 我还是觉得该撤资
[13:44] Fair enough. More than fair. 很好 相当合理
[13:48] Get up. Let me walk you out. 起来 我送你出去
[13:50] Yeah. 好
[13:51] It’s your money. 毕竟是你的钱
[13:53] You can take it right now, 你现在就可以拿着它
[13:54] and you could walk out this door. 走出这扇门
[13:55] Leave while I’m down. 眼看着我走下坡路
[13:57] Tell yourself and everyone 告诉自己 也告诉所有人
[13:59] you did it because you’re Matt Allen 你是马特·艾伦 你这样做完全是因为
[14:00] and you don’t consort with my kind. 你和我不是一种人
[14:02] Because you, Matt Allen, 是因为马特·艾伦
[14:04] will not be associated with someone 绝不会和能做出
[14:06] who could do something like this. 这种行径的人为伍
[14:12] 原子由原子核和一个核外电子构成 电子绕核运动
[14:12] But power is atomic. 但权势就像原子运行
[14:15] And eventually, this moment, 眼下这一时刻
[14:16] this moment where one electron 也就是一枚电子的运行
[14:18] is slightly out of whack, will end, 略有异常的时刻 终将结束
[14:20] the world will right itself again. 整个体系会加以校正
[14:22] I’ll be on top again. 我会重回巅峰
[14:23] And the curious thing 这时就有个很有意思的现象
[14:25] is that I will have forgotten your name. 我那时已经不记得你是谁
[14:29] I don’t believe in enemies. It’s not that I don’t have them, 我不赞成敌对这个意思 倒不是说我没有对手
[14:32] it’s that when you become my enemy, 而是说如果你和我敌对起来
[14:34] my next move, 我接下来的发展轨迹
[14:35] my only move, 也就是我必然的前进轨迹
[14:36] is to continue to rise. 是持续攀升
[14:38] While you will eddy. 而你则逆流盲动
[14:40] Sink. 没落下沉
[14:42] Not by my hand 不是因为我做了什么
[14:43] but by your lack of connection to me. 而是因为你不在我这边
[14:47] So walk out with your money. 拿钱走人
[14:48] It’s yours. 毕竟是你的钱
[14:51] But you won’t be done with me. 但你和我的来往不会就此终结
[14:54] As the song goes: 那歌怎么唱的来着
[14:55] “On every wall in place “每一面墙
[14:58] my fearsome name will be heard. 都呼唤着我令人生畏的名字
[15:01] 原子朋克起源于四十年代 代表着过度核变力量影响下的颓废与毁灭
[15:01] I’m the atomic punk.” 我就是原子朋克”
[15:05] I will remain so. 核打击之下我屹立不倒
[15:08] And you, Matt, 而你 马特
[15:10] will simply evaporate. 会蒸发
[15:18] You know what? I… I think… 这么说吧 我突然觉着…
[15:20] Mike, sure, 迈克尔 没问题
[15:22] I’ll stay. For now. 我现在不考虑撤资
[15:24] Give it a quarter or two, see how this shakes out. 再等一两个季度 看看趋势
[15:29] Good call. 好决策
[15:33] I’m not doing that again. 不会再来这么一出了
[15:36] The save or the beat down? 是阻止得分还是抱摔
[15:38] Because it was gorgeous. 你这手太精彩了
[15:40] 厄尼·拉德 先后成为橄榄球和摔跤领域的冠军人物
[15:40] Big Cat Ernie Ladd level. 大猫厄尼·拉德的水准
[15:43] How do you even know who that is? 你怎么知道这些
[15:45] You don’t watch wrestling. 你从来不看摔跤比赛
[15:47] I’d have said like, Fafner clubbing Fasol 我应该说像是 《莱因黄金》里法夫纳拿棍子
[15:47] 《莱因黄金》 是瓦格纳歌剧《尼伯龙根的指环》第一部 《指环王》脱胎于《尼伯龙根的指环》
[15:49] to death in Das Rheingold, but I need you in the gutter, 打死了争戒指的法左特 而我想要你继续干脏活 下黑手
[15:51] not the heavens. 不是升华为神明
[15:52] How do you even come up with it? 你怎么想到这些玩意的
[15:53] I just start talking and magic comes out. 随口一说 这些话也就脱口而出
[15:55] Same with what I just saw you do. 就像我亲眼看到你刚才的所作所为
[15:57] That was a Michael Thomas Aquinas Prince 刚才那个迈克尔·托马斯·阿奎那斯·普林斯
[15:59] who I can help. 才是我要扶持的人
[16:01] That was the M-Tap I’ve been waiting for. 我一直在等待这样的神奇话术
[16:03] I feel dirty. 我觉得挺邪恶
[16:04] This shirt feels dirty. I want to change. 衣服都好像脏了 我得换一件
[16:07] This isn’t who I am. 这都不是我了
[16:08] What I built. 也不是我塑造的形象
[16:09] You did build it. 这就是你塑造的形象
[16:11] And now you have to defend it. 而现在 你必须捍卫这个形象
[16:13] That’s who we have to be right now. 我们现在和这个角色利益一致
[16:15] You got hurt, we hurt back. 你受到打击 我们就要回击
[16:17] You need to make Axe suffer. 要让阿克塞感到疼
[16:18] How? 你想怎么做
[16:20] I figured out what the devil cares about. 我发现了那混蛋在乎的东西
[16:22] Pizza. 披萨饼
[16:23] First he overspent on a joint in Yonkers. 一开始还只是在扬克斯一个小店里不少花钱
[16:26] But now he’s invested in a new company 现在发展到准备投资一家新的公司
[16:28] that’s getting buzzy. 动静越来越大
[16:29] But the deal is way too favorable for his partners. 但这笔交易对他的合作伙伴来说 条件过于优厚
[16:34] And? 继续
[16:35] Axe giving favorable terms? 既然阿克塞提出优厚的条件
[16:37] That means it matters to him. 说明他很在意这件事
[16:39] So, now we take it away. 所以我们要把它搅黄
[16:42] Painfully. 让他心痛
[16:44] I see the appeal. I really do. 这主意很吸引人 真的
[16:47] But this isn’t the path for me. 但我不想走这个路子
[16:50] So, you exorcise your demons however you want. 你想怎么驱除自己的心魔都随你便
[16:53] I need to face mine. 但我要直面自己的心魔
[17:06] Okay, I gave you the entire trip back from Delaware 从特拉华州到宾州火车站的返程路上
[17:08] and the car ride from Penn Station to get over it. 我一直在等着你平复情绪
[17:10] And now I need to know: what is the plan, 但现在我得知道 你有什么计划
[17:13] or the next move in the plan, 或者下一步该怎么走
[17:15] or the next step in the move of the plan? 最起码是下一步的头开怎么开
[17:17] Well, there is no plan. 我没有计划
[17:20] Despite your enthusiasm, there’s no move. 虽然你积极性很高 但我没什么要吩咐你做的
[17:23] No, Moody is right. 穆迪说的没错
[17:25] I made this shit soup, and now I have to sip it. 烂摊子是我一手造成的 现在我也只能自食恶果
[17:27] Fine. You want to act existential, 行吧 你想表演一下存在主义那一套
[17:29] does not mean that I have to. 我可不奉陪
[17:30] No act. No, this right here, 这可不是什么表演 我现在这种情况
[17:32] is what my alienist would call Anhedonia. 会被我的精神病医生称为快感缺乏
[17:34] The kind of paralysis that can only come 只有当我打什么算盘都难受的时候
[17:37] when every move you make hurts. 这种麻痹感才会充满全身
[17:39] Wendy’s gone. 温迪离开了我
[17:41] Her successor, also gone. 她的继任者也离开了我
[17:43] Meanwhile, my enemies thrive. 而与此同时 我的敌人倒是蒸蒸日上
[17:45] If we can pause with the Freudian analysis… 这套弗洛伊德心理解析还是先打住…
[17:47] Ribot came up with the concept. 这个概念其实是里博提出来的
[17:50] Freud got all the glory. 但掌声与鲜花都给了弗洛伊德
[17:51] So the least we can do is give ol’ Theodule 我们最起码得把那份应得的赞颂
[17:53] – his credit where it’s due. – Okay, – 还给老忒阿杜勒 – 行吧
[17:54] back from Europe to here in NYC. 扯远了 回归正题
[17:56] What if we pull the charter 那我们收回银行执照
[17:57] and get someone from the FDIC 再从联邦存款保险公司或者美国货币监理署
[17:58] or OCC to review it for minor infractions? 找个人来从里头挑挑刺怎么样
[18:00] They’re not gonna block this over a punctuation error. 他们不会因为一个标点符号错误就打回他的银行执照
[18:03] And Axe can resubmit a clean charter if they do. 而且即使如此 阿克塞大可再提交一份完备的过去
[18:06] – We could… – Stop. – 我们也可以… – 打住
[18:08] I can’t. And neither should you. 我没法打住 你也不应该到此为止
[18:09] We could threaten the board of the bank 我们可以通过调查个人不法行为
[18:12] with investigations into personal misdeeds. 威胁银行董事会
[18:14] Send them running. 让他们全体跑路
[18:16] And give Axe a chance to form a board 这岂不是让阿克塞有了一个
[18:17] even more amenable to his goals? 组建对他更加言听计从的董事会的机会吗
[18:19] No. 肯定不行
[18:20] Okay, so… 好吧 那…
[18:22] let’s figure out what Moody really wants. 咱们就弄明白穆迪到底想要什么
[18:25] I’m done. 我听够了
[18:26] You’re done. Go home. 你也说够了 回家去吧
[18:28] Stock up on canned goods for the coming plague. 为即将到来的灾祸存点罐头食品吧
[18:30] It all fucking blows. 已经没戏唱了
[18:32] This is about your father. All of this. 你现在这幅模样 全都是因为你父亲吧
[18:34] The dulled eyes, the defeated attitude, 双眼无神 态度消极
[18:36] the backstroking through French psychology. 回溯法国心理学的历程
[18:38] But the fight must go on, Chuck. 但这场斗争必须继续下去 查克
[18:39] You have to go on. 你必须继续斗争
[18:43] It’s what he’d expect. 你父亲也会希望你这么做
[18:45] So you say. 你是这个论调
[18:46] So they say. So it is said. 他们是这个论调 所有人都是这个论调
[18:48] And so it is written. 哪怕书上也是这么写的
[18:50] Doesn’t mean it’s true. 也不代表这就是对的
[19:08] Thank you for seeing me. 您愿意见我 我很感激
[19:10] If you’re here about the NDA, I know I broke it. 你要是为了保密协议而来 我知道我没有遵守
[19:14] I don’t care. 我也不在乎
[19:15] This isn’t like before when I had no one on my side. 今时不同往日 以前我没有靠山
[19:19] I’ve got people helping me now. 现在有人对我伸出援手了
[19:21] So whatever threat or lawsuit 所以不管你是打算
[19:24] or blackmail you think you might have over me, 威胁 起诉 还是勒索我
[19:26] you can forget it. 我劝你还是打消为好
[19:28] I don’t go looking for fights. 我自己并不想挑起争端
[19:30] Can’t say the same for Bobby Axelrod. 但博比·阿克塞尔罗德就不好说了
[19:35] He’s bankrolling your legal defense. 他会资助你做法律辩护
[19:37] He’s making sure that I don’t go broke 他会确保我不会因为讲出真相
[19:39] for telling the truth. 而导致破产
[19:40] But you don’t know the truth. 但你并不了解真相
[19:42] Not the whole thing, at least. 起码不是全部的真相
[19:45] You only know what happened after. 你只知道后来发生的事情
[19:46] And now so does everyone else. 现在已经是人尽皆知了
[19:51] Do you want to know about that night? 你想听听那晚上发生的事情吗
[19:54] With David? 大卫那晚的故事
[20:06] After I showed him the plane ticket 我先给他看了机票和支票
[20:09] and the cashier’s check, we went out for pancakes. 然后我俩就出去吃薄煎饼了
[20:12] I… I don’t know why pancakes, it’s what he wanted. 我也不知道为什么要选薄煎饼 反正他想吃这个
[20:14] Uh, maybe it was to sober up. 或许他想靠这个清醒一下
[20:16] Or maybe it was all he could think of. 或者他当时脑子里只能想到这个
[20:18] Or maybe it was all he could eat 或者因为他磕了太多药喝了太多酒
[20:20] because of all the drugs and the booze. 他当时只吃得下这个
[20:22] We talked about the trip we were taking to Rio, 我们聊了即将踏上的里约之行
[20:26] the girls we would meet there, 聊了那里我们会碰上什么样的姑娘
[20:30] about the company we would start next. 聊了我们接下来要创建的公司
[20:32] David wanted to replace modems and routers 大卫想要用某种更保险的东西
[20:35] with something more secure. 替代调制解调器和路由器
[20:37] It was brilliant, his idea, 他的点子简直妙极了
[20:39] but scattered, and I really wish I could remember it. 但很零散 我真希望能记住他说的内容
[20:42] Because I bet it would change the world. 因为我相信这会改变整个世界
[20:45] But I can’t. 但我没记下来
[20:46] Because that whole time eating pancakes, 因为在吃薄煎饼的整个过程中
[20:48] the only thing I could think of was 我满脑子只有一个想法
[20:50] how I had to get him on that plane. 就是怎么让他登上那架飞机
[20:55] He was so happy in that moment… 他在那一刻真的开心极了…
[20:59] and funny. 人也非常风趣
[21:01] You know how he could get a joke going, 你知道他有本事把一个笑话一直讲下去
[21:03] and keep it going way longer than anybody else. 这方面他有着远胜他人的才华
[21:06] Well, he was going and going. 他简直是滔滔不绝
[21:08] And all I had was the cold, 我知道即将占有他的成果
[21:11] hollow excitement of knowing that I was stealing from him. 心里只有冷酷空虚的兴奋感
[21:17] I told myself that it was because he wouldn’t be able 我告诉自己 这是因为他无法
[21:19] to handle the new situation 应对这个全新的局面
[21:21] or that he’d blow our deal. 他会搞砸这桩交易
[21:24] That it’d be too much for him. 他承受不了这样的重压
[21:28] But deep down, I knew. 但内心深处 我知道
[21:30] I still know. 我现在仍然清楚
[21:33] I wanted it all for myself. 我就是想一个人独吞
[21:40] You shouldn’t have come. 你不该来这儿
[21:42] Please. I… I understand that I can’t get your forgiveness. 我恳求您… 我知道我无法获得您的宽恕
[21:46] Because what I did was unforgivable. 因为我的行为不值得被宽恕
[21:48] But if there’s… 但如果…
[21:51] anything that I can do for you, 有任何事情我可以为您效劳
[21:55] anything at all, 不论任何事情
[21:56] that will heal this thing between us. 只要能弥补我们彼此间的裂痕
[22:00] Or maybe just make us both feel better. 哪怕只是让我们彼此更好受一些
[22:02] Because I’m tired of hurting. 因为我已经厌倦了继续伤害
[22:05] Aren’t you? 我想你也是吧
[22:08] Yeah, I am. 是的
[22:11] But the funny thing is, 但可笑的是
[22:14] it’s decades later, 这事过去几十年了
[22:15] and sometimes I can’t picture David’s face 有时候我甚至不看照片
[22:18] without looking at a photograph. 都想不起大卫的模样
[22:21] You know, it’s been so long. 真的过去太久了
[22:24] But the same thing keeps happening. 但同样的事情总是不断重演
[22:27] People want me to tell them how to make them feel better. 别人想让我告诉他们 如何能让自己更好受一些
[22:31] You want me to do your work for you, 你想让我替你消减罪恶感
[22:33] but I’m not going to. 但我不会帮你的
[22:35] I’ve worked hard enough to get through this. 我经过了无数的努力才熬到了现在
[22:39] So, if you’re looking for absolution, 如果你想获得宽恕之门
[22:42] you’re gonna have to find it on your own. 你得自己去寻找才行
[22:45] I want a path back to goodness. 我想找到一条重归善良之路
[22:50] A way to be a force for good again. 一种重归正义一方的方法
[22:53] Yeah, I know you do, Michael. 我相信你 迈克尔
[22:56] You do? 真的吗
[22:58] Yeah. 真的
[23:00] But I can’t be the subject of that, or the object, 但我无法成为你的宽恕之途
[23:03] or the road map. 或是寻路地图
[23:05] I mean, I can point you in the right direction. 当然 我可以为你指明方向
[23:13] Stop ruining good people 别因为你自认比他人优越
[23:15] because you think you’re better than them. 就去毁掉他人的人生
[23:19] You’re not better than anyone. 你不比任何人优越
[23:31] You blanked me this afternoon. 你一下午没搭理我
[23:34] Oh, you really had me running 你让我对费城队
[23:35] for those Philadelphias, though. 着了迷
[23:38] Almost took the second game. 他们差点拿下第二场比赛
[23:39] No, you’re just being kind. 你这么说不过是好心罢了
[23:40] But there is another kindness you can do me. 但你还可以在别的方面对我发发善心
[23:44] What do you need? 有何吩咐
[23:47] Write my father’s eulogy for me. 替我写我父亲的悼词
[23:49] Last time I wrote you a speech, you basically tore it up on TV. 我上次替你写的演讲稿 被你当着电视机观众的面撕得粉碎
[23:53] I’ll give it. 这我承认
[23:55] I believe I can do that much, 我相信我可以克制自己
[23:56] get through the thing. But, uh… 再撕一次的冲动 但是…
[23:59] no, I can’t bare the writing. 我自己没法下笔
[24:07] These are my notes. 这是我想写的要点
[24:08] Such as they are, the pertinent details. 仅供参考 都是有关的细节
[24:12] Whoa, Chuck. 天哪 查克
[24:13] Let me just absorb this for a minute. 你先让我消化一下吧
[24:16] No, yeah, sure, of course, natch. 当然 没问题
[24:18] Do what you gotta. 你随意处置
[24:19] Chew it over with your burnt ends. 你可以细嚼慢咽
[24:24] I mean, the whole thing is ironic too, 反正这事也挺讽刺的
[24:25] because of this persistent fantasy I used to have. 因为我过去一直抱有一个十分具体的幻想
[24:28] About? 关于什么
[24:30] Me, as a younger man, 我幻想自己是一个更加年轻的状态
[24:32] standing tall at his funeral. 身姿挺拔地站在他的葬礼上
[24:34] Strong arm around my grieving mother, 坚定地搂着我陷入悲痛中的母亲
[24:37] all of New York in attendance 全纽约人都来参加了葬礼
[24:39] as I delivered a profound and stirring eulogy. 我发表了一篇深刻而动人的悼词
[24:46] But in my fantasy, see, 但在我的幻想之中
[24:48] my father was also somehow alive… 我父亲似乎仍然活着…
[24:51] …and witnessed the speech 他目睹了我致悼辞
[24:53] with all the pride and approval 脸上带着骄傲和认可的表情
[24:56] you can imagine. 那画面你可以想象
[24:57] Strange as it is, it somehow makes sense. 虽然奇怪 但我听着倒也有几分合理
[24:59] Yeah. Stopped having it when I became US attorney. 是啊 我当了联邦检察官后就不再有这种幻想了
[25:03] Well, reaching that height, that achievement, 毕竟你已经身居高位 成就斐然
[25:07] puts you beyond the need for his approval. 他的认可也就不再那么重要了
[25:09] Maybe. 也许吧
[25:11] Now, though, I’ve got this persistent sense of guilt, 但现在 我一直有种负罪感
[25:16] as if my reverie somehow… 就好像我曾经的幻想…
[25:19] caused his current condition. 招致了他眼下的不幸
[25:25] You’ll feel worse if you don’t write it yourself. 如果悼词不由你亲自撰写 你肯定会更难受的
[25:39] So, you spilled your pint of blood. Great. 你该流的血也流了 很好
[25:43] Nothing wrong with appeasing the old gods. 毕竟安抚旧神的行为无可指摘
[25:45] I need a list of all the companies 你把所有受我牵连
[25:46] whose reputation and balance sheet 导致声誉或是资产
[25:48] are being hurt by their association 受到损失的公司名单
[25:50] with my name. 整理一份给我
[25:51] All the good people who don’t deserve 包括所有不该受我牵连
[25:53] to be collateral damage to my mistakes. 而蒙受损失的好人
[25:54] So you can… 然后你打算…
[25:56] Free them. Sell them off. 让他们变现 离开我
[26:00] It went that badly with the mother? 看来跟那位母亲的面谈非常不顺啊
[26:02] She butchered me, like one of those buffaloes 她把我杀得片甲不留 我就跟《现代启示录》
[26:04] at the end of Apocalypse Now. 结尾的水牛似的
[26:05] We can’t take a billion dollar plus loss 我们不能为了好让你减轻
[26:09] so you can assuage your guilt over something 对那些你无法逆转的过往的罪恶感
[26:10] you can’t go back and change. 就承受十亿美元以上的损失
[26:12] Right now, this company is the house built on 如今 这个公司如同建在
[26:14] a Native American burial ground. 印第安人墓地之上的房屋
[26:16] It doesn’t matter how good the house is. 房子建得再漂亮也没用
[26:19] We have to start from scratch. 我们得重头开始了
[26:30] Um, shark in the water, shark in the water. 鲨鱼来啦 鲨鱼来啦
[26:33] Meaning? 你想说什么
[26:34] There’s a selloff happening. 有一场抛售
[26:36] So I was trying to make it sound exciting. 我只是想调节一下气氛
[26:38] See? And it’s all in the same sector. 看看 都是相同行业的
[26:43] It’s not a sector. It’s a person. Mike Prince. 这不是同行业 是同一个人 迈克尔·普林斯的
[26:46] We should be buying this. All of it. 我们应该买下来 全部买下
[26:48] We’d own big swaths of the green energy market; 我们将在绿色能源市场占大头
[26:51] – more than that. – How much to buy it all? – 或者更大份额 – 全部买下需要多少钱
[26:53] More than we have on hand. 手头的钱不够
[26:54] I mean, I think more than we have. 我觉得加上其他的也不够
[26:55] So how do we get it? 那我们怎么买呢
[26:57] Shit. Right. 靠 是啊
[26:58] You have to ask Axe. 你去找找阿克塞
[27:00] Like an advance on your allowance. 比如预支你的津贴之类的
[27:01] It’s outside our guidance. 这可超过了我们的指导协议范围
[27:02] I mean, it sucks to have to ask. 我知道找他不太好
[27:04] But it will suck a fuck of a lot less 可是如果我们占有了普林斯全部的资产
[27:05] when we own all of Prince’s stuff. 就会感觉好多啦
[27:07] Which is exactly how I’m going to sell this to Axe. 正因如此 我会把这些卖给阿克塞
[27:09] Buying Prince’s companies feeds into his need 他就想吃掉所有普林斯公司
[27:11] to destroy Mike Prince. 来击垮迈克尔·普林斯
[27:12] Go feed the need. 快去投喂吧
[27:13] Thank you. I think I will. 谢谢 我这就去
[27:19] Hey, I need to ask you something. 我得问问你
[27:21] Oh, yeah. Hold on a sec. 等下
[27:26] Trying to connect with Axe. 我想联系阿克塞
[27:27] I’m on with him now. 我们正在通话
[27:32] You seeing it? 你看到了吗
[27:34] Mike Prince spiraling out, hemorrhaging money? 迈克尔·普林斯有些失控 正在大放血
[27:36] It’s quaint. And also very satisfying. 有点古怪 不过看着挺开心的
[27:38] Beyond satisfying, it gives us an advantage. 这不仅仅是开心 还给了我们一个好机会
[27:41] He’s driving down the cost by flooding the market. 大量的抛售导致股价急速下跌
[27:43] He’s selling just to sell, which means we can buy it all. 他就是为了抛售 也就是说我们可以全部收购
[27:45] – I just need the leverage. – That’s a splashy move – 只需要给我加杠杆 – 如此大张旗鼓的行为
[27:47] and publicly humiliating for him. 对普林斯来说就是公开处刑
[27:49] Yeah… 是啊…
[27:53] No. I am not helping Prince cleanse his conscience. 不过 我不会帮助普林斯减轻他的负罪感
[27:56] We’ll never get this chance again. 这样的机会仅此一次啊
[27:58] I know. 我知道
[28:00] Which is why I’m thinking I’d rather that you 所以我在想 我宁可让你
[28:01] dump everything you have that coincides with him. 抛掉所有跟普林斯有关的股票
[28:04] Actually, dump everything that you have 也就是说 哪怕和迈克尔·普林斯
[28:07] that shares even the tiniest overlap 以及他的意识形态
[28:09] of Venn diagram with Mike Prince and his ideology. 只有一丁点交集的都要抛掉
[28:12] What? 什么
[28:13] Well, like you said, 就像你说的
[28:14] he’s driving the price down. 他正在压价出仓
[28:16] Now I want you to make those companies worthless. 现在我需要你把那些公司变得一文不值
[28:18] Unproductive. This is insane. 毫无收益 这是疯了吧
[28:20] What? Kicking Prince when he’s down? 怎么了 对普林斯落井下石不行吗
[28:22] I’d say nothing could be saner. 没有比这更理智的举动了
[28:23] – Bobby. – This isn’t profitable. -博比 – 这无利可图啊
[28:25] You’re going to ruin industries 用毁掉整个能源产业的方式
[28:27] to prove a point you’ve already proven. 来证明一个已被证实的结论
[28:29] Plus, the Mase Carbon balance sheet will take a hit, 此外 梅森碳能的资产负债表会遭受冲击
[28:31] which will drive down the value of the associated companies. 并且会把相关公司都拖下水
[28:33] Our P and L will look like a mine shaft. 我们的损益报告会像个无底洞
[28:36] You know Taylor’s right. I can see it in your eyes. 你知道泰勒说的对 你的眼神已经告诉我了
[28:45] Okay. 好吧
[28:46] No, you’re right. He’s done. 好吧 你说的对 他已经玩完了
[28:48] So Mase Carb can buy up Prince’s positions? 那么梅森碳能可以买下普林斯的仓位吗
[28:51] Yes. I’ll give you the leverage outside the guidance. 嗯 我给你加指导协议外的杠杆
[28:55] Thank you. I’ll let you know 谢谢 稍后我会告诉你
[28:57] how much we’re able to scoop up. 全部买入需要多少
[29:02] So that’s how my resident genius is doing. 不愧是我的常驻人才的表现
[29:04] How’s our painter doing? 我们的画家怎么样了
[29:05] Fine. 还行
[29:07] Fine, like I’ll be seeing paintings 还行的意思是我会在期待已久的
[29:09] for the big empty walls I have waiting for them? 墙面上看到成品吗
[29:15] What did you like about his work when you saw it? 你喜欢他作品的哪一点
[29:19] Well, the power, the strength. 那种能量感 力量感
[29:21] Not many out there who can make art 能让作品展示出生命力的
[29:24] that feels like it’s breathing. 画家并不多
[29:26] Wait a minute. Why are you asking? 等等 你为什么会这么问
[29:28] Should I be worried? 有什么事情吗
[29:30] I don’t know. 不好说
[29:32] He’s off. 他的状态不对
[29:34] No, no, that… that’s too strong. He’s… 也不是 这样说有点重 他…
[29:38] He’s painting for other people. 他在为其他人画画
[29:40] He’s got collectors and commissions in his head. 他现在脑子里想的都是收藏家或者佣金
[29:43] And that real estate is only for you? 难道那里只能属于你吗
[29:45] You know, he’s actually got real estate there, too. 要知道 他现在脑子里还想着房产
[29:48] For what it’s worth, 不管怎样
[29:50] Tanner was always supposed to be this. 坦纳本来就应该是这样的
[29:52] Successful, sought after. 成功画家 一画难求
[29:54] And he’s lucky to have you to keep his head in the game. 幸运的是 有你一直帮他保持头脑清醒
[29:58] I’m glad for you. 为你骄傲
[29:59] Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[30:01] But, I could, you know, if you wanted me to, 但是 如果你需要的话 我也可以
[30:04] take some pressure off, uh, 给他减减压
[30:06] give him some room to think. 给他点空间去好好想想
[30:08] Maybe call Lisa, give her two of mine 或者打给莉萨 从我预定的画里拿两幅给她
[30:10] and then take my other two later. 以后再把我这边的空缺补上
[30:13] Oh, it would be fucking with another man’s cash flow but, 你知道这会扰乱某个人的现金流 但是
[30:15] you know, if that’s what you think he needs. 如果你认为这是他需要的 我就去办
[30:17] But the most important thing is he gets back on track, right? 最重要的是 这能让他恢复正常 是吧
[30:20] Right. 是的
[30:21] So I’ll make the call? 那我去打电话啦
[30:27] Maybe just leave it. 要不还是算了吧
[30:30] Sure. 好吧
[30:32] I’m just trying to help. 只是想帮帮你
[30:34] I know. 我懂的
[30:46] We got a problem. 出事了
[30:59] We got a problem. 出事了
[31:01] The pizza freighter broke down in the Atlantic. 运送披萨的货船在大西洋抛锚
[31:03] We’re gonna miss our delivery window. 我们不能按时交货了
[31:04] – Shit. – Bad luck, – 见鬼 – 有点倒霉
[31:05] you know, something like that. 类似运气不好吧
[31:07] We need to call the distributor, 我们得通知经销商
[31:08] the product guy, and let them know 产品经理 让他们知道
[31:09] we’re gonna be late. 货会晚到
[31:10] We show up late, 如果我们晚了
[31:11] we’re gonna miss our launch with goPuff. 就会错过和每日优鲜的合作
[31:13] They’re gonna blow this ‘za out. 他们会把我们踢出局
[31:15] We won’t get that momentum back for a year, maybe ever. 错过了就得再等一年 甚至更久
[31:18] There’s no such thing as bad fucking luck, 世上就没有运气差的说法
[31:20] not when money’s involved. 尤其是当涉及到金钱的时候
[31:22] Where exactly is this freighter? 货船的具体位置在哪里
[31:26] Okay, this is a satellite snapshot of every ship at sea, 这是卫星图像快照 可以显示每艘船的位置
[31:29] updated every 20 minutes. 每二十分钟更新一次
[31:30] So where the fuck are our pizzas? 我们的披萨在哪里呢
[31:32] Forty-four degrees, 32 minutes, 23.8 seconds North 北纬44°32′23.8″
[31:35] by 25 degrees, seven minutes, 51.6 seconds West. 西经25°7′51.6″
[31:40] North Atlantic Ocean. 在北大西洋
[31:42] The ship carrying your pizzas 这艘载着披萨的船
[31:44] broke down two hours ago. 两小时前就抛锚了
[31:47] So now what? They rot at sea? 现在呢 在海上等着腐烂吗
[31:50] Maybe we could find someone to fix the ship. 或许我们可以找人去修船
[31:51] Why did you say “Broke down” like that? 你为什么用那种语气说抛锚
[31:53] Because something is off. 因为有些不太对劲
[31:55] A dead ship, one without power, 一艘没有动力的船
[31:57] will drop anchor and put out a distress signal. 会下锚并发出求救信号
[31:59] Even if the ship drifted onto the anchor line, 即使这艘船发生了走锚漂航
[32:01] it would have drifted East along the wave path, 也会顺着海浪向东漂移
[32:04] and your boat has moved North. 但你的船在往北走
[32:06] Somebody is fucking around with your boat. 有人在你的船附近使坏
[32:17] Check your IB. 看你的消息栏
[32:23] Shit, Axe, really? 天啊 阿克塞 真的吗
[32:26] You’re an executing trader. 你是一名交易员
[32:27] You got a problem executing? 你难道不会交易吗
[32:29] No, Axe. 不是的 阿克塞
[32:30] But I have a problem 但没有泰勒的许可
[32:31] trading these particular names without Taylor. 我不太会交易这些特殊公司的股票
[32:34] I hired you. 我雇了你
[32:35] You quit. 然后你辞职
[32:36] I hired you back. 我重新把你雇回来
[32:37] Let you walk back in here 尽管你缺乏忠诚
[32:38] despite your lack of loyalty. 仍旧让你回到这里
[32:40] Because I knew, one day there would be 因为我知道 总有一天会真相大白
[32:43] a moment of truth, a reckoning. 会清算一切
[32:45] What I would see if you were still the kid 我要看看 你是否还是那个被我从奥罗拉
[32:47] that I pulled out of Aurora, sat in front of a bank of screens 拉出来的年轻人 曾经坐在一排屏幕前
[32:50] and gave the secrets of the world. 搜索世界的秘密
[32:52] And enough money to move your mom 想挣钱让妈妈把家
[32:54] out of a trailer into a house. 从拖车搬到房子里
[32:58] This is that reckoning. 这就是清算
[33:01] Fuck. 好吧
[33:22] You proud of putting good companies out of business? 你很威风吧 把好好的公司弄破产
[33:24] – I’m sorry. I’m not sure… – Is this what you wanted? – 不好意思 我不明白… – 这就是你想要的吗
[33:27] To destroy the progress we both made? 毁掉我们共同作出的努力
[33:28] To set impact investing back? 收回影响投资
[33:31] Every company you sold off today will likely fold, 今天被你抛售的每一家公司都有可能倒闭
[33:34] and that market share will go right back to the polluters, 这些市场份额会重新回归那些污染制造者
[33:37] the child labor employers, 童工雇佣者
[33:39] the people we committed to taking down. 以及我们承诺要扳倒的人
[33:40] Are you proud? 你满意啦
[33:46] Jesus. 天啊
[33:48] You didn’t know. 你完全不知情
[33:49] He did it without telling you. 他做这事没跟你打招呼
[33:52] Well, I guess we all know just how much 我想我们都明白了
[33:56] that shingle of yours is worth. 你的招牌值几个钱
[34:02] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[34:04] No. 不好
[34:14] What happened? 怎么回事
[34:15] Axe. 阿克塞
[34:16] Are you kidding me? 你想搞事情吧
[34:18] So what, you were just following orders and that makes it okay? 你觉得只要奉命行事就没问题了
[34:21] It does not make it okay. 问题大着呢
[34:22] Explain yourself, Mafee. 给你自我辩解的机会 玛斐
[34:24] Axe. That’s it. 是阿克塞 就是这样的
[34:26] That’s the explanation. 这就是解释
[34:27] What the fuck did we think would happen 你们以为我们重新回来这里之后
[34:29] when we walked back in here? 会发生什么好事吗
[34:30] The fallout from this is cataclysmic. 这事的后果就是山崩地裂
[34:32] You’re damn right. 说的太对啦
[34:34] This completely messes up our bonuses. 我们的分红全泡汤了
[34:36] Not what I meant. 我说的不是这个意思
[34:37] Well, it’s what I meant. 我就是这个意思
[34:38] Enough. I will fix this. 够了 我会补救的
[34:40] Not as long as we’re still reporting to… 只要我们还需要跟那位报备就…
[34:41] Not now, Rian. 别说了 莉婉
[34:47] I spent my whole life building something additive. 我这一生都构建一些真善美的东西
[34:50] – Not your whole life. – Um-hmm. – 不是”一生”吧 – 嗯
[34:52] Some would argue that by virtue 有些人会争论说
[34:54] of just how much money you have, 鉴于你如此的富有
[34:56] you have by definition done much wrong. 你必然做了很多不道德的事情
[34:59] So because I’m so rich, I’m inherently guilty? 因为我很有钱 所以我就必然有罪吗
[35:01] It’s what I built a good chunk of my career on. 我的大部分职业生涯就是靠你这种人建立的
[35:03] Probably what drove me to that career. 也是让我选择这个职业的原因
[35:05] But I do believe you just said it better than I did. 不过我相信 你表达的比我好
[35:08] Wealth is always going to exist. 财富永远存在
[35:10] Power along with it. 权力与其相随
[35:12] People are so consumed with the idea 人们沉迷于
[35:14] that money buys freedom that they can’t demand 金钱可以买到自由的想法 导致自己无法
[35:16] better of the powerful… 向有权力的人或者自己…
[35:17] or themselves. 要求更好的追求
[35:18] As soon as they gain some power of their own, 一旦他们获得了些许权力
[35:20] they forget about better and just want to be rich. 就忘记了更伟大的理想 而只想要有钱
[35:23] So the powerful have to demand it of ourselves. 所以我们有权之人就只能要求自己做到了
[35:26] That’s what I was trying to do. 这就是我想做的事情
[35:28] I can’t save the world, 我没法拯救世界
[35:29] but I was gonna leave it a lot better than I found it. 但我要把它变得更好
[35:31] And now I’m sucked into chaos by Bobby Axelrod. 可现在 我被博比·阿克塞尔罗德拖入了混乱之中
[35:36] I can’t arrest him because he’s screwing 我没法因为他破坏了你的救主情结
[35:38] with your savior complex. 而逮捕他
[35:39] Would that I could. 要是能我就抓了
[35:41] Bobby Axelrod has to be wiped off the face of the Earth. 博比·阿克塞尔罗德必须从这个世界上消失
[35:45] You’re right. 你是对的
[35:47] So do you want my help? 那你想要我的帮助吗
[35:48] No. 不了
[35:49] – Hold on. – You came to me… – 等等 – 你来找过我…
[35:51] He came to me and said he needed my help. 他来找我说他需要我的帮助
[35:52] Now I’m ready. 现在我准备好了
[35:53] I came to you when I needed you. 我在需要你的时候去找的你
[35:55] And the getting was good. 彼时 形势尚对我们有利
[35:57] But you thought you were above me. 可你觉得你比我正直 不屑这么做
[35:59] And, now, Axe got a bank. 如今 阿克塞有了银行
[36:02] Fuck, I gave him a bank. 靠 我给了他一家银行
[36:04] Me and her. 我和她给的
[36:05] And now that he’s coming for you, 现在他冲你杀过来了
[36:07] – you want me to what? – Get hit with more shrapnel – 你想要我怎么做 – 再多挨点枪子儿
[36:09] so you can campaign for a Nobel? 好让你去争取诺贝尔奖吗
[36:11] No. Fuck no. 不了 绝对不了
[36:12] Every time I move, 我每次的行动
[36:14] I make his life better and mine worse. 都让他的生活变得更好 我的则更差
[36:17] I even tried my luck with the Delaware AG 我甚至还找特拉华的司法部长碰了运气
[36:20] only to be rolled into the street like a bum. 结果却把自己弄得灰头土脸
[36:22] So I’ve come to a halt. 所以我收手了
[36:25] No, I can’t lose any more of myself to this. 我不能再因此事而迷失自我了
[36:27] You go figure it out. 你自己想办法吧
[36:28] I’m offering titanic resources. 我提供的可是惊人的资源
[36:31] Then what do you need us for? 那你还需要我们做什么
[36:40] “That cupcake makes a mess, we got a case again.” “只要那小子一捣乱 我们就有案子了”
[36:40] 此处隐射1997年美国动作片《警察帝国》 罗伯特·德尼罗在电影中 扮演纽约警察局督察处的调查官莫·蒂尔登
[36:42] Well, 嗯
[36:43] it worked for Bobby D, I figured it was worth a shot. 这招对罗伯特·德尼罗有用 我觉得可以一试
[36:49] Okay, we can remake the order in Italy and reship. 好吧 我们可以在意大利重制订单 然后重新运输
[36:51] But that’s two extra weeks. 这样会多花两周时间
[36:53] And then we lose the supermarket chains. 我们会失去连锁超市的单子
[36:55] Prince Company’s got their mitts on the shipping line anyway. 反正航运公司还被普林斯的公司掌控着
[36:59] All right, look, I’m gonna tell Axe to forget the whole deal. 好吧 我去告诉阿克塞 这桩生意就算了
[37:02] Give my cousin back his company. 让我兄弟回自己的公司得了
[37:04] Anthony keeps banging out top-quality pies. 安东尼可以继续做他的高水准披萨
[37:06] At least he has two shops. 起码他有两家店
[37:07] That’s more than what he was planning. 这都已经超出他的计划了
[37:09] No, you’re not. 不 不行
[37:10] Axe believes your cousin should be big-time. 阿克塞认为你家兄弟该做大
[37:13] I have been charged with delivering your pizza empire, 我得到的任务是为你的披萨帝国运货
[37:16] so to speak, and deliver it I fucking will, 所以 我一定会帮你运过来
[37:18] on time. 按时按点
[37:19] How? 怎么做
[37:20] Now tell me. Why Italy? 告诉我 为什么选意大利
[37:23] The ovens. 烤箱
[37:31] Il Duce. 首领
[37:32] We have a move we can make. 我们可以这样办
[37:34] A warehouse filled with ovens and a small army of workers. 一个充斥着烤箱和大量工人的仓库
[37:37] It’s gonna cost close to 10 million to do it. 大概要花一千万
[37:39] Keep it on schedule. 按时完成
[37:40] And keep it quiet. 还得保密
[37:41] It’s money you won’t recoup for a long time. 你很长时间都回不了本的啊
[37:43] Ten million to not let Mike Prince win a round? 花一千万让迈克·普林斯输一局吗
[37:46] Consider the money spent. 花就花了
[37:48] Go get those fuckin’ ovens. 给我把那些烤箱弄到手
[37:53] We have hundreds of LLCs in Delaware. 我们在特拉华州有上百家有限责任公司
[37:56] And lots of associates with more. 以及很多联合公司
[37:58] I’ve been considering Wyoming instead. 我一直在考虑转移到怀俄明州
[38:01] I’ve got a 3,000-acre spread there 我在那里有三千英亩地
[38:03] and it’s the original home of the LLC. 那里也是有限责任公司的最初总部
[38:06] The American Bar Association just released a white paper 律师协会刚刚发布了
[38:08] on the Delaware pitfalls. 一份关于特拉华州金融缺陷的白皮书
[38:11] Seems like a good time to take a billion out of the state. 看来是时候从贵宝地撤出十亿投资了
[38:13] Is it only a billion? 只是十亿吗
[38:15] A few. 好几十吧
[38:18] Well, that would be unfortunate. 这可太不幸了
[38:21] Taking out a cowboy-sized chunk of the LLCs 从特拉华州撤出大量有限责任公司
[38:23] in Delaware is “Unfortunate”? 仅仅算是”不幸”吗
[38:26] I’d imagined the unemployment filings of registered agents alone 我还以为 光是注册代理人的失业申请
[38:29] would put a nice dent in anyone’s reelection hopes. 就会大大削弱任何人连任的希望呢
[38:32] Or… 或者…
[38:34] Or? 或者
[38:36] You can do me a favor, 你可以帮我一个忙
[38:37] and I’ll stay in Delaware 我就留在特拉华
[38:39] and protect the LLC farms from litigation. 保护那些有限责任公司的农场免受诉讼
[38:41] Especially from a very eager New York State AG. 特别是某个急切的纽约州司法部长的诉讼
[38:48] You told me to figure it out. That’s what I did. 你告诉我自己想办法 我就去想办法了
[38:51] And? 然后呢
[38:52] Moody was persuaded to get the court to name 我说服了穆迪 他让法庭为阿克塞的银行
[38:54] a special trustee to Axe’s bank. 指定一个特别受托人
[38:56] An Irving Picard-like son of a gun. 一个堪比皮卡德的能人
[38:56] 欧文·皮卡德 马多夫庞氏骗局的受托清算人
[38:59] The guy who got back the Madoff money. 那个为马多夫骗局受害者追偿资金的人
[39:01] One penny at a time. 一步一步来
[39:03] Clawing every cent from the estate sale, 搜刮出从房产拍卖中获得的每一分钱
[39:05] finding every mattress they hid it under. 找出他们所有藏钱走账的方式
[39:07] Unrelenting. 绝不留情
[39:08] Well, Axe will hate that. 阿克塞还不恨死了
[39:09] Someone who’ll ride herd over the institution 一个将从内部搞垮他们
[39:12] from the inside. 银行系统的人
[39:13] Clock its every move. 监视他们的每一步
[39:15] Report it all back. 全部汇报过来
[39:17] Block what he can. 尽全力阻挡他
[39:22] Okay, we’re in. 好的 我们加入
[39:31] You knew. 你知道
[39:33] When you told me to blow, 你让我走的时候
[39:34] you knew I’d come back with something. 你知道我会手携筹码再次登门
[39:36] I’ve seen Cop Land. 我看过《警察帝国》那个电影
[39:37] Did I? 是吗
[39:38] I thought I meant it at the time. 我当时以为自己是认真的
[39:41] But we’re here now. 不过我们已经到这一步了
[39:42] Yeah. 好吧
[39:44] Yeah, we’ll need someone who’s served on a bank board. 我们需要一个在银行委员会工作过的人
[39:46] Someone who’s known for being tough on the institutions 一个出了名的对银行态度强硬
[39:48] they’re a board member of, not a yes man. 而非唯唯诺诺之人
[39:50] Someone who won’t care if they get booted 即便会在几个月后因政治原因
[39:52] a few months in due to politics. 而被解雇也无所谓的人
[39:54] Someone who will go down swinging. 一个会骄傲谢幕的人
[39:57] Oh, I have just the guy. 我有完美人选
[40:14] Dad? 爸
[40:19] Hey. 嗨
[40:21] It’s the son who can’t seem to come through. 是我那个不能兑现承诺的儿子啊
[40:24] Well, it is true. 确实
[40:26] I can’t get you a kidney by any moral 我没法用道德或者合法的方式
[40:29] or legal means. 给你弄一个肾
[40:31] But, 但是
[40:32] what if I could give you a reason to live? 如果我能给你一个活下去的理由呢
[40:36] You mean other than my wife and child? 除了我的老婆孩子吗
[40:38] Positive reinforcement 正面激励
[40:40] never has been your raison d’etre. 从来不是你的存在理由
[40:43] No, you love power via destruction, 不 你喜欢通过毁灭获得权力
[40:46] a motivation you have handed down to me 你把这种动力传给了我
[40:47] and could bestow on your daughter 也可能会传给你的女儿
[40:50] if you live long enough. 只要你活得够久
[40:52] Oh, she’s meant for something better. 她注定要有更好的生活
[40:54] Oh, I have no doubt. 对此我毫不怀疑
[40:57] But the chance to be in the game, 能再次出山
[41:00] to fuck with someone else’s power 毁掉别人的权力
[41:03] and take it for yourself, 并将之占为己有的机会
[41:04] you can’t deny that would feel good. 你不能否认那种感觉会有多好
[41:07] Especially if that power was coming from Bobby Axelrod. 尤其当那权力源自博比·阿克塞尔罗德的时候
[41:10] I would enjoy seeing him squirm. 我还真想看看他坐卧不宁的样子
[41:13] Better yet, you would be the reason 不仅如此 你还会是
[41:15] for said squirming. 他坐卧不宁的原因
[41:17] He just got himself a bank. 他刚刚弄到一个银行
[41:19] And the bank requires a trustee. 银行需要一个受托人
[41:23] Someone with the power to torture his every decision, 一个有能力折磨他的每一个决定
[41:27] to turn the thing he wants so badly 把他想要的每一样东西
[41:29] into a cilice 都变成
[41:31] that he can’t take off. 他甩不掉的累赘之人
[41:33] Someone with experience in banking, 一个在银行业有丰富经验
[41:36] committed to making Axelrod so uncomfortable 能让阿克塞尔罗德如鲠在喉
[41:38] he rips at his own skin. 生不如死的人
[41:43] That’s a job for a fighter. 这是战士的工作
[41:47] Man with something left in the tank. 一个老而弥坚之人
[41:51] I could yank his puppet strings. 看我不把他当提线木偶玩死
[41:55] Oh, yes, you could. 你当然可以
[42:08] Scooter. 斯科特
[42:11] I just happened to be in your neighborhood grocer. 我恰巧在你家附近的超市里闲逛
[42:14] That’s hard to believe. 很难让人相信
[42:15] Nothing is hard to believe 只要你有决心去做
[42:17] if you have the will to make it happen. 没什么不能相信的
[42:23] Wait, that’s not one of… 等等 那不是…
[42:25] Yes. It certainly is. 是的 没错
[42:28] I’m wondering if we can file the insurance claim 我在想我们能否直接向普林斯
[42:31] on the spoiled merchandise directly with Prince. 就货物损坏问题提出保险索赔
[42:33] You know, since you tools bought into that shipping company. 因为你们入股了那家货运公司嘛
[42:37] Oh, you should try one of these. 你该试试这个
[42:40] Fucking delicious. 真他妈的好吃极了
[42:42] Freezer case is full of ’em. 冷柜里全是哦
[42:52] Your LLC office in Delaware is a literal post office box. 你位于特拉华州的有限责任公司办事处就是一个邮箱
[42:56] Our bank is real, though. 可我们的银行是真的
[42:59] I imagine you want it to be. 我猜你也希望它是真的
[43:02] What’s the problem that brought you all this way north? 您大老远跑北边来 所为何事啊
[43:05] Some things have changed. 有些情况发生了变化
[43:07] In my honest assessment of your past, 在客观评估了你的过往之后
[43:09] I’ve come to believe that you require oversight. 我开始相信你需要监督
[43:12] A trustee to look after consumer finance protection. 一个保护客户金融安全的受托人
[43:15] Someone you’ll need to run every move by. 你必须将所有动向都汇报给此人
[43:17] Every move? 所有动向
[43:18] Pretty much. 差不多
[43:20] And if we refuse? 如果我们拒绝呢
[43:21] I cancel your certificate of formation. 我会取消你们的注册书
[43:23] Do we get to see a shortlist? 我们能看下候选名单吗
[43:38] That is a short fucking list. 这名单还真他妈短
[43:40] Charles Rhoades Senior has been selected and approved. 老查尔斯·罗兹已经当选
[43:44] We’ll appeal this decision. I’ll sue you. 我们对这一决定提出上诉 我会告你的
[43:46] Oh, I imagine you will. 我猜你也会
[43:50] Well, I guess I will see you across 我想我们将要于一年半至两年之后
[43:52] a courtroom to hash this out… 在法庭上
[43:54] in 18 months to two years, 探讨解决该问题了
[43:57] when the case finally comes up for trial. 届时 该案件才会开庭审理
[43:59] In the meantime, 与此同时
[44:00] please see that Mr. Rhoades is welcome. 还请务必欢迎罗兹先生
[44:05] Gentlemen. 先生们 再会了
[44:12] I need Wendy’s research, 我需要温迪的调查研究
[44:14] what she was working on in the employee records 就是斯皮罗斯打小报告
[44:16] when Spyros ratted her out. 举报她在员工档案里查的东西
[44:31] You reorienting where you work? 你在调整你的工作环境吗
[44:34] Reorienting. 调整
[44:35] That’s a word for it. 可以这么说
[44:36] Another word for it is shutting it the fuck down. 也可以说是我他妈的结束营业了
[44:42] Try using a word or two that’ll make sense to me. 能用一两个我能理解的词来解释一下吗
[44:44] Axe. Used his black magic to get my commission squashed. 阿克塞 他用手段除去了我的订单
[44:49] One thing I can’t stand is getting fucked with. 我最不能忍的就是被人耍着玩
[44:51] Is it all bad though? 真的有那么糟糕吗
[44:55] Give you back your freedom. 至少还你自由了
[44:56] You can just paint like you used to. 你可以像以前那样画画了
[44:59] Yeah, I had that for a long time. 嗯 我那样创作了很久很久
[45:02] This was something new. 这个新创作环境
[45:04] I kind of liked it. 我还挺喜欢的
[45:05] You think you did. 你以为你喜欢而已
[45:07] But I saw the look in your eye when you were painting that 可我看到了你画那幅画时的眼神
[45:11] and it lit me up. 一下子点燃了我
[45:13] Because that was you in it for yourself. 因为在那时 你整个人都投入进去了
[45:18] Did you know Axe was gonna do this? 你知道阿克塞要这么做吗
[45:21] Oh, wait a minute. 等等
[45:23] Was… Was this your fuckin’ idea? 这… 这是你的主意吗
[45:26] No. 不是
[45:27] Not my suggestion. 不是我的建议
[45:29] But we did have a conversation about it 但我们的确有聊过这件事
[45:31] and he thought it’d be… helpful. 他觉得这样或许… 能帮到你
[45:35] Shit. 淦
[45:36] You trying to help me, 你是想帮我呢
[45:37] or are you trying to help me stay broke? 还是想帮我继续破产下去
[45:38] You have a personal relationship with every painting. 你和每幅画都有情感联系
[45:41] A fucking love affair. 如同风流韵事
[45:43] Or you do with the good ones. 或者是和那些特别好的画有联系
[45:44] Oh, good ones. 特别好的画
[45:45] And you know the difference? 那你知道其中的差异
[45:47] I know the difference in you. 我知道你心中的差异
[45:48] I saw the way you were looking at me 我看到了在我画那幅画的时候
[45:50] when I was makin’ that painting. 你注视我的表情
[45:51] It was like a fucking show pony. 跟看马戏团小马没两样
[45:53] Like an artist. 我看的是艺术家
[45:54] Yeah. 呵
[45:55] Your idea of an artist. 是你自以为是的艺术家
[45:57] Someone that you can control 一个没有自己的资源
[45:58] because he has no resources of his own. 从而可以让你随意摆布的人
[46:00] That’s the last thing I want to do. 我从没这么想过
[46:02] Good. Because after emptying my pockets, 那就好 因为在清空我的钱包之后
[46:04] Axe has no more control over me. 阿克塞再也控制不了我了
[46:06] Because this is the last painting that I owe him. 因为这是我欠他的最后一幅画了
[46:10] Well then I helped you get free, didn’t I? 至少我让你重获自由了 对吧
[46:12] Nah. No, you didn’t. 不 你没有
[46:14] You helped me realize that I was never free. 你让我意识到 我从来就没有自由过
[46:18] I’m a grown man. I decide what I need. 我是个成年人 我可以决定自己需要什么
[46:20] I decide when I need it. 决定什么时候需要
[46:21] – If you say so. – Yeah, I do. – 随你怎么说了 – 我就这么说了
[46:23] I also need a girl who says, 而且 我需要的女孩
[46:26] “Of course you do,” When I say, 要在我不知道作品是否完成时
[46:27] “I don’t know if I’m done.” 跟我说 “你当然知道啊”
[46:29] Not some fuckin’ seminar. 不会给我来个操蛋的研讨会
[46:30] Yeah. 行
[46:32] Your problem is you need a girl. 你的问题在于 你需要的是一个”女孩”
[46:58] In case you’re still not sure when something’s finished, 以防你还是不知道某件事是否结束了
[47:02] this fuckin’ is. 这的确他妈的结束了
[47:49] The security guys say he left an hour after Wendy did. 保安说他是在温迪离开一小时后离开的
[47:52] They heard shouting and banging 他们听到叫喊声和打砸声
[47:54] and when they checked it out, this is what they found. 当他们上来查看时 现场就已经是这样了
[47:56] You get the place cleaned up so I can sell it. 你找人把这地方清理干净 我好卖了它
[47:58] We gonna list it as the former art studio of Nico Tanner? 那我们要注明这里曾经是尼科·坦纳的工作室吗
[48:02] I don’t give a shit. 管他丫的
[48:10] Have that packed, brought to the office and hung. 把那幅画打包好 送去办公室挂起来
[48:12] As what? A cautionary tale? 作为什么 一个警世寓言吗
[48:15] That’s a real Tanner original. 这是货真价实的坦纳真迹
[48:18] Filled with raw emotion. 充满了不加掩饰的真情实感
[48:58] Hi. 嗨
[49:00] Hello. 你好
[49:01] This is, um, a laptops closed sort of thing. 这事需要你合上电脑仔细听我讲
[49:05] Okay. 行
[49:07] We keep doing this. 我们经常这样做
[49:09] I think this might be the last time 我想这是最后一次了
[49:11] if that makes you feel any better. 不知道这能不能安慰到你呢
[49:12] I get the sense that it won’t. 我的直觉告诉我说不能
[49:13] I spent all night doing the math 我整晚都在计算
[49:15] on the amount of money we lost. 我们亏空了多少钱
[49:16] It was wildly stupid. 当真愚蠢至极
[49:18] Worse, we damaged entire sectors, 更糟的是 我们损害了整个行业
[49:19] companies that were going to 那些公司本来即将
[49:21] spin off into petrochemical disruptors, 颠覆石化行业
[49:23] that were going to create new battery technology. 他们本来是要创造新电池技术的
[49:24] I told you there’d be sacrifices. 我告诉过你 牺牲不可避免
[49:26] Yeah, but I’m not sure I can keep doing that. 是啊 可我不确定自己能否继续下去
[49:29] Rian, give me some time. 莉婉 给我点时间
[49:31] I know how to fix this. 我知道该如何解决这个问题
[49:32] How? 如何解决
[49:34] I can’t say right now. Just trust me. 现在不能告诉你 相信我就行
[49:37] If I see myself in you then you see yourself in me, right? 我和你 也算知己知彼 对吧
[49:40] And you know you would be able to solve this. 你知道你能解决这个问题的
[49:43] Yeah, I guess I follow that. 嗯 我想我明白了
[49:46] So trust me. 相信我
[49:51] Okay. 行
[49:52] For now. 暂且相信你
[49:54] Okay. 可以
[50:17] We have successfully gotten my father named 我们成功让我父亲成为了
[50:19] the new trustee of Axe’s bank. 阿克塞银行的新受托人
[50:21] He will have oversight, 他将有监管权
[50:23] full control to hold up anything and everything 对他们想用银行做的任何事
[50:25] they want to do with the bank. 拥有绝对控制权
[50:28] Access to every transaction. 他能看到每一笔交易
[50:30] A man on the inside. 一位内部人士
[50:33] Right. 好啊
[50:35] We got what we wanted. 我们得尝所愿了
[50:38] Except we didn’t. 然而并没有
[50:45] Roxanne? 洛葛仙妮
[50:49] Okay, okay, slow down. 行 行 说慢点
[50:51] That’s great. 那太好了
[50:53] You get there as soon as you can get back to the city. 你一回到城里就立马赶过去
[50:56] I’m on my way. 我现在就去
[51:05] Dad. 爸
[51:08] I just talked to Roxanne. 我刚跟洛葛仙妮通过话
[51:10] She says to give you a kiss for luck. 她说给你一个祝君好运吻
[51:12] Ooh, give him a wet one. 你替她来个湿吻吧
[51:13] Nothing to worry about though. Simple procedure. 没什么好担心的 就一个简单的手术
[51:15] I’d do it myself if I hadn’t lost my privileges here. 如果行医执照还在手 我就自己动手了
[51:18] Yeah, see? I told you. 看到了没 我就说嘛
[51:19] Now you get to live and be my man on the inside. 现在你可以继续活着 做我的卧底了
[51:22] That’s true, Sonny. 儿子啊 的确是这样
[51:24] But it may not work out the way you think. 可走向可能不完全是你想的那样
[51:27] What do you mean, Dad? 爸 这是什么意思
[51:28] Nice fucking job getting him up the list. 还真让他排到移植名单前头了 干得漂亮
[51:30] One month from now, these hospitals, 一个月后 这些个医院啊
[51:31] they’re gonna be overrun with that damn Chinese bug. 那个招人恨的漂亮国病毒就要在这些地方横行了
[51:34] How’d you do it? 你怎么做到的
[51:35] Me? 我
[51:36] I was about to ask how you did it. 我正想问你是怎么做到的
[51:39] Dad? Dad. 爸 爸
[51:41] He’s been sedated. 他已经被麻醉了
[51:45] Excuse me. 借过一下
[51:48] Wait a minute. You’re the donor? 慢着 你就是那个器官捐献者
[51:50] – But you’re Axe’s… – Yes, I am. – 可你是阿克塞的… – 对 我是
[51:51] His museum curator. 他的博物馆馆长
[51:52] Heard from a friend your pop was in need. 从一个朋友那听说你爸需要器官捐献
[51:54] I signed right up. 我立刻就报名了
[51:55] Looking to do all my good deeds 我就想在这一年里
[51:56] for a year right here. 积点善呢
[51:58] Sure you are. 呵 那是自然
[52:00] Axe stymied us smooth as Bobby Jones, 阿克塞巧妙地搞黄了我们的计划
[52:03] and Senior’s not our man anymore. 老爷子不再是我们的人了
[52:06] Axe delivered my father something that at this moment 阿克塞此时为我父亲奉上的东西
[52:08] transcends even my familial bond. 甚至超越了我们的家庭纽带
[52:11] He gave him life. 他给予了老爷子新生
[52:15] And so he became the son I couldn’t be. 他成为了我当不了的儿子
[52:22] My father is owned by him now. 我父亲现在是他的人了
[52:26] Axe claims he’s not an emotional player, 阿克塞说他不会感情用事
[52:30] but he’s all emotion. 可他一直都是如此
[52:32] I saw how much he was willing to pour into a pizza business, 我看到他愿意为一桩披萨生意投入了多少
[52:35] and that was just for sentimental reasons. 完完全全的感情用事
[52:37] He dumped his positions in impact companies 他抛售那些影响力投资公司的期货仓位
[52:39] just to hurt me, 只是为了伤害我
[52:40] even though he cost himself maybe more than he cost me. 哪怕会伤敌八百自损一千
[52:46] When he wants something, 当他心中有目标时
[52:48] he’s blind to everything else. 他便无视他物
[52:50] And right now Axe wants to gloat over my failures. 现在 阿克塞想要对我的失败幸灾乐祸
[52:54] And probably make me fail some more. 可能还想让我再跌几个跟头
[52:57] We need to use that against him. 我们要利用这一点来对付他
[53:00] He has a new toy. A bank. 他现在有了新玩具 一家银行
[53:03] And now, thanks to us, no speed limit on it, 如今 多亏了我们 这家银行完全没了监管之人
[53:06] nothing to stop him from making mistakes. 没有什么可以阻止他去犯错
[53:08] Fatal ones. 致命的错误
[53:10] The kind that put a man in prison. 能让他入狱的错误
[53:15] I’m the bait, 我是诱饵
[53:17] and the bank is the trap. 那银行就是陷阱
[53:29] How are we taking down Bobby Axelrod? 我们要如何扳倒博比·阿克塞尔罗德
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme