时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mike Prince | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[00:03] | is Axe’s real enemy. | 才是阿克塞真正的敌人 |
[00:05] | I want to officially welcome each of you to… | 我想正式欢迎各位加入… |
[00:07] | Taylor Mason Carbon! | 泰勒·梅森碳能 |
[00:09] | Whoo! Nice. All right! | 漂亮 好样的 |
[00:11] | You know my new artist, Tanner? He’s not workin’. | 你知道我的新画家坦纳吧 他没有在工作 |
[00:13] | You know what, let me talk to him. | 不如让我和他谈谈 |
[00:20] | This happened to be a Nico Tanner original? | 这是尼科·坦纳亲手画的吗 |
[00:26] | The doctors are running some tests, | 医生正在做些检测 |
[00:28] | but they think he’ll need a kidney transplant. | 不过他们认为他需要接受肾脏移植 |
[00:29] | My father wasn’t healthy enough to pass | 我父亲的身体情况 |
[00:31] | the workup to get on the donor list. | 无法通过捐赠体检 |
[00:33] | I have a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[00:35] | They need you to rip a letter on my behalf | 他们需要你帮我从证交会撤回一封信 |
[00:37] | out of the SEC and grease the skids | 并给执照申请补点 |
[00:38] | – to a charter. – Sure. | – 润滑剂 – 成啊 |
[00:40] | Welcome to the NYAG. | 欢迎来到纽约司法部长办事处 |
[00:43] | Today, you’re gonna go after a cabinet member. | 今天 你们将对一名内阁成员下手 |
[00:45] | Secretary of the Treasury, Todd Krakow. | 财政部长 陶德·克拉科夫 |
[00:48] | We have a problem with the assignment. | 我们的任务有问题 |
[00:50] | I’m not part of a criminal enterprise… | 我不是犯罪集团的一员 |
[00:54] | He’s out. Fired by the White House. | 他出局了 被白宫解雇了 |
[00:56] | Back to square fuckin’ one! | 又他妈回到起点了 |
[00:57] | Is this a reward or to teach me a lesson? | 这是奖励 还是要给我给一个教训 |
[01:02] | Both. | 两者兼是 |
[01:04] | We need a rockstar in our corner, too. | 咱们需要强力外援… |
[01:06] | Mike Prince. | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[01:07] | Go to him. Enlist him. Team up. | 找他 拉他上船 一起组团 |
[01:09] | Get me anyone who can help us find out | 但凡是能帮我们找到 |
[01:12] | what is near and dear to Michael Thomas Aquinas Prince. | 迈克尔·托马斯·阿奎奈·普林斯珍视之物的人都得找来 |
[01:15] | Because when I find out what matters to him, | 因为当我知道他的心头宝是什么时 |
[01:17] | I am going to fuckin’ destroy it. | 老子就给它毁了 |
[01:20] | And him right along with it. | 连带着他一起毁掉 |
[02:16] | You’re putting on this little show here | 你在这里闹这么一出 |
[02:18] | instead of at home and instead of managing | 不回家 也不管理我们公司 |
[02:20] | our underperforming employees. | 表现不佳的员工 |
[02:22] | That means you got somethin’ to tell me. | 也就是说 你有事告诉我 |
[02:24] | You read me like the Sunday papers, honcho. | 知我者 老板也 |
[02:27] | I was re-toxing last night at the Aviary | 我昨晚在鸟舍里灌猫尿 |
[02:30] | and learned one Michael Prince is ready | 得知一个叫迈克尔·普林斯的人 |
[02:32] | to be confirmed Ambassador Extraordinary | 即将被任命为 |
[02:34] | and Plenipotentiary to Denmark. | 驻丹麦特命全权大使 |
[02:36] | You don’t fuckin’ say. | 真的假的 |
[02:37] | I do. | 真的 |
[02:39] | And while I saw the upside in him posting up in Copenhagen, | 当我看到他驻扎在哥本哈根的好处时 |
[02:42] | I also envisioned him parachuting back | 我也设想着他跳伞回到 |
[02:45] | into our fair city, the anointed one. | 我们美丽的城市 我的救世主 |
[02:48] | So I decided to give him a smorgasbord of shit. | 所以我决定给他搅成狗屎大杂烩 |
[02:52] | I spent the last 18 hours in a whirlwind | 在过去的18个小时里 |
[02:55] | of Mike Prince research | 我快速地调查了迈克尔·普林斯 |
[02:57] | wining, dining, drugging, grooming, | 喝酒 吃饭 用药 诱骗 |
[02:59] | levering, horse-trading… | 使手段 讨价还价 |
[03:00] | And the dividend? | 还有红利 |
[03:02] | Prince keeps himself locked down | 普林斯把自己藏得严严实实 |
[03:03] | Fort Knox-style. But one Roger Dunbar, | 简直固若金汤 不过有个叫罗杰·邓巴的 |
[03:05] | known to you as Scooter, is our way in. | 也就是斯科特 他是我们的突破点 |
[03:08] | The man likes to play the angles at football | 这个人喜欢在足球 篮球和赛马上 |
[03:09] | and basketball and horse racing. | 花点心思 |
[03:11] | Scooter’s a sports bettor? | 斯科特是体育赌徒 |
[03:13] | On a staggering scale through numerous fronts. | 多条战线 范围惊人 |
[03:16] | He’s trying to disguise it, | 他想掩饰 |
[03:18] | but no way he can afford the inevitable swings. | 然而 波动是不可避免的 而他 承受不起 |
[03:21] | He’s leaking like a raft at a kid’s pool party. | 他漏得就像小孩泳池派对上的充气船 |
[03:24] | And his leaks are Prince’s leaks. | 他的漏洞就是普林斯的漏洞 |
[03:26] | The sort of vulnerability that stops you | 这种漏洞会让你 |
[03:29] | from getting government security clearance. | 无法通过政府的安全调查 |
[03:31] | And for good reason. | 理由也很充分 |
[03:33] | Nail him to the pyre, douse him with oil, | 把他钉在柴堆上 给他浇上油 |
[03:35] | and light his ass up. | 点火送他上天 |
[03:37] | Yes. Joan of Arc style. | 遵命 给他来一出圣女贞德受难记 |
[03:40] | But first, a quick nap. | 不过首先 我先眯一小会 |
[03:50] | Watch yourself with them when you go in there later. | 你待会进去的时候小心一点 |
[03:54] | You make it sound like I’m going into | 说得好像我要进 |
[03:55] | the lion enclosure at the zoo. | 动物园的狮栏一样 |
[03:57] | Axe Cap’s been called worse. | 阿克塞资本有过更难听的绰号 |
[03:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | Or are you just afraid I’m gonna say something | 还是说 你就是害怕我会说些什么 |
[04:02] | to make you look bad? | 让你丢脸 |
[04:04] | Fuck no. The opposite. | 才不会 恰恰相反 |
[04:07] | Just… if you’re not used to it, | 只不过… 如果你不习惯听到 |
[04:09] | the money talk from my colleagues | 我同事聊那些金钱话题 |
[04:10] | can be relentless, shameless, suffocating. | 你会感到他们冷酷残酷 不知羞耻 令人窒息 |
[04:13] | Ah. You know, | 你要知道 |
[04:15] | only rich people get embarrassed by money talk. | 唯有富人才会因金钱话题感到尴尬 |
[04:18] | The rest of us get embarrassed because we don’t have any money. | 剩下的我们只会因为没钱而尴尬 |
[04:20] | My job is to train them to tune every fiber of their being | 我的工作是训练他们 让他们调整自体的每一根纤维 |
[04:23] | to get as much as they can. | 尽可能赚取更多的钱 |
[04:24] | But I’ve seen the negative effect it can have. | 不过我已经看到了它带来的负面影响 |
[04:27] | It can restrict growth in other ways. | 它可以限制其他方面的增长 |
[04:28] | Well, you can say that, ’cause you’re one of ’em. | 你能这么说 因为你是他们中的一员 |
[04:31] | You’re rich. | 你是富人 |
[04:34] | How much you make? | 你能赚多少钱 |
[04:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真问啊 – 嗯 |
[04:40] | It’ll clarify things. | 这能澄清事实 |
[04:42] | My bonus was $9 million last year. | 我去年的奖金是九百万 |
[04:46] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[04:48] | Look, I get that some of this is new to you. | 我知道 这里有些东西你并不熟悉 |
[04:50] | And… | 而且 |
[04:51] | you can be who you want to be. | 你可以决定你自己的未来 |
[04:52] | But y-you just seem… | 可你貌似… |
[04:56] | I don’t know, overly interested in what those buyers | 我也不好说 你貌似对丽萨那帮买家那晚说的话 |
[04:58] | like Lisa had to say the other night. | 过分好奇了些 |
[04:59] | But when we met, you acted like money is like chains. | 可我们刚认识时 你的举止就好似金钱就是枷锁 |
[05:02] | So I guess I’m just saying, beware. | 所以 我只是跟你说一声 小心 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I hear you. | 嗯 听见了 |
[05:09] | It’s just that now that I have a little bit of it, | 只不过呢 我现在口袋也有点鼓了 |
[05:12] | that money, I… | 有钱了 我… |
[05:13] | it’s startin’ to feel like freedom. | 我开始有了一种自由的感觉 |
[05:19] | Karl! | 卡尔 |
[05:20] | You rang? | 您找我 |
[05:24] | You look ready to toss your cap into the air at West Point. | 你怎么跟西点军校毕业生一样年轻啊 |
[05:27] | Don’t make a whole thing out of it. | 你就别瞎扯了 |
[05:29] | Pull the record of every prisoner I’ve put away. | 把被我关进大牢的罪犯的记录都找出来 |
[05:31] | – Here and at SDNY. – Criminal records? | – 这边的跟南区的都要 – 犯罪记录吗 |
[05:34] | Uh, no, medical records. | 不 是医疗记录 |
[05:36] | I’m lookin’ for a kidney. | 我在找肾源 |
[05:37] | Pristine quality. Primo. | 纯净品质 最好的那种 |
[05:39] | Ah, Chuck. Shoppin’ for the old man. | 查克 帮你老爹找呐 |
[05:41] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[05:42] | I used to walk six miles to the army PX | 我以前会走十公里的路 去军队福利商店 |
[05:44] | to get my dad a pack of Lucky’s. | 给我爹买一包好彩香烟 |
[05:46] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样了 |
[05:48] | Like Clint Eastwood. Straight-backed but uh… | 就像克林特·伊斯特伍德 身板挺直 不过… |
[05:50] | But sometimes, he just gets that lost look in the eyes | 不过有时候 他的眼神很迷茫 |
[05:53] | and starts talking to the furniture? | 而且会开始跟家具说话 |
[05:54] | In a sense. | 有一点儿 |
[05:56] | Rough for him. Rougher for you. | 老爷子不容易啊 你更不容易 |
[05:59] | Gets the old compassion flowing. | 让古老的同情心流动起来 |
[06:01] | I’ll grab what I can. | 我尽量去找 |
[06:03] | Gotta tell ya, it works. You look great. | 跟你说啊 效果不错 你气色好极了 |
[06:06] | – Don’t make a whole… – Copy! | – 你就别瞎… – 明白 |
[06:13] | I heard you fell back to the country place. | 听说你回乡间别墅了 |
[06:15] | Yeah, trying to figure out how much to sell it for. | 嗯 想琢磨一下卖多少钱合适 |
[06:18] | Lara always liked it. Me? | 拉腊一直很喜欢那里 我嘛 |
[06:19] | I can’t stand the quiet. You interested? | 我受不了那种寂静 你有兴趣吗 |
[06:22] | Nah, too rich for my blood. | 不了 对我这种人来说档次太高了 |
[06:24] | But you’re still interested in a bank charter, right? | 不过你还是有兴趣来一张银行执照的 对吧 |
[06:26] | – You know I am. – Well… | – 你明知故问 – 这个嘛… |
[06:28] | There may be a way around our obstacle. | 没准有个法子能绕过现在的障碍 |
[06:30] | When we heard that Rhoades was teaching up at the law school, | 当我们听说罗兹在法学院授课的时候 |
[06:32] | I tapped some Yale connects I know from boating. | 我找玩船时认识的耶鲁人士打听了一下 |
[06:34] | And it turns out he was using a bunch of the law school kids | 原来啊 他是找了一帮法学院学生当他的智囊团 |
[06:38] | as a think tank to take out Krakow. | 靠他们扳倒了克拉科夫 |
[06:41] | Motherfucker. | 个狗日的 |
[06:43] | So I ran my own think tank. | 于是 我也动用了我个人的智囊团 |
[06:52] | Feels like time for a recount. | 是时候”重新计票”了 |
[06:55] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[06:56] | Find a true believer amongst those acolytes | 在罗兹的追随者中找一个忠实信徒出来 |
[06:58] | and let’s get Rhoades caught in a crossfire hurricane. | 让这混蛋好好喝一壶 |
[07:01] | And find me another charter. Get Victor on it. | 再给我弄张银行执照 交给维克多办 |
[07:13] | Designing for the space? | 给你的画作设计位置呐 |
[07:15] | Making sure it’s lit properly. | 我要确保它能得到适量的光线 |
[07:17] | Right. Like Von Sydow, not Dusty. | 也对 就跟冯·西多演的画家一样 |
[07:20] | “I don’t sell my work by the yard.” | “我可不按码出售我的作品” |
[07:22] | I get it. I studied art history. | 我懂的 我学过艺术史 |
[07:26] | And yet you work here. | 可你却在这里工作 |
[07:27] | Well, in a way, so do you. | 从某种程度上说 你也是啊 |
[07:30] | Who fuck are you? | 你丫的谁啊 |
[07:31] | The name’s Mafee. | 我叫玛斐 |
[07:33] | I don’t think I’ll remember that. | 我估计是记不住的 |
[07:38] | Do you own any art? | 你有艺术品吗 |
[07:40] | I have a hand-painted production cell from the movie Tron | 我有《电子世界争霸战》的制作单元手绘作品 |
[07:43] | with the young Bridges. | 上面还有年轻版的布里吉斯 |
[07:44] | – Not… – Obviously. | – 不是… – 明摆着的 |
[07:46] | I meant as an investment. | 我指的是用来投资的 |
[07:48] | Oh, not yet. But I’ll start acquiring | 那倒是没有 不过在未来的十二到十八个月里 |
[07:49] | in the next 12 to 18 months. | 我会买一幅的 |
[07:52] | – What do you like? – No fuckin’ idea. | – 你喜欢什么样的 – 还没想到这么多 |
[07:55] | I don’t know anything about the underlying commodity. | 我对这种特定商品没有丝毫的了解 |
[07:57] | Don’t need to. | 没必要 |
[07:58] | Just that it can go up in value. | 只要知道它能升值就行 |
[08:00] | It’s speculation, with an option for manipulation. | 这是投机买卖 可操控的 |
[08:10] | What’ll you give me for that? | 你愿意出多少钱买这个 |
[08:25] | You were worried about me, and I beat ’em. | 你还担心我呢 我打败了他们 |
[08:26] | That group of overpaid philistines | 那帮薪酬过高的庸俗之人 |
[08:29] | just gave me $3,200. For a signed doodle. | 刚给了我三千二 买一幅有签名的涂鸦 |
[08:31] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 真的假的 – 真的 |
[08:43] | It’s great that you guys are doing this. | 你们能参与进来真的是太好了 |
[08:45] | So many so-called impact investors, | 那么多所谓的影响力投资人 |
[08:46] | they don’t really care. | 其实根本不在乎社会的变革 |
[08:48] | We’re money where your mouth is type of people. | 我们这种人 把钱花在有需要的地方 |
[08:50] | And now, please welcome our host | 现在 请欢迎我们今晚活动的主持人 |
[08:51] | for the evening, Mike Novogratz. | 迈克·诺沃格拉茨 |
[08:56] | I want to thank all of you | 我想感谢大家 |
[08:57] | for supporting us tonight. | 今晚对我们的支持 |
[09:00] | The mission of the Bail Project | 保释计划的使命 |
[09:01] | is to combat racial and economic disparities | 是在我们支离破碎的刑事司法系统中 |
[09:04] | within our broken criminal justice system… | 消除种族和经济差异… |
[09:05] | – Mock tuna wrap? – No, thanks. | – 素金枪鱼卷 – 不需要 谢谢 |
[09:06] | Maybe. Whoa. | 还是来点吧 我去 |
[09:15] | Take the pretend tuna. And a napkin. | 拿个素金枪鱼 再拿个餐巾纸 |
[09:19] | – So you… – Yes. | – 原来你… – 没错 |
[09:21] | I… have to go grind some daiquiris. | 我现在得去磨台克利酒了 |
[09:24] | Wait, it’s not daiquiri season. And you don’t grind them. | 等下 现在还不是喝台克利酒的季节 再说也不用磨啊 |
[09:27] | I don’t know why I said that. I gotta go. | 我不知道我为什么会这么说 我得走了 |
[09:30] | …if you want to dig deeper, | …如果想参与地更深入些 |
[09:31] | you can pay in Bitcoin or dollars. | 你们可以付比特币或者美金 |
[09:34] | And I’m giving you a good reason to. | 我要给你们一个很好的理由 |
[09:36] | It’s my great pleasure to introduce to you | 很荣幸向大家引荐一位 |
[09:37] | a friend of the Bail Project, | 保释计划的朋友 |
[09:39] | an American hero… | 一位美国英雄… |
[09:41] | my friend, Mr. Jason Isbell. | 我的密友 贾森·依斯贝尔先生 |
[09:52] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[09:53] | If you ever spent even one night in jail, | 哪怕你只在监狱待过一晚 |
[09:57] | then you understand just how precious your freedom is. | 都能意识到人身自由弥足珍贵 |
[10:01] | And if you’re a human being with your eyes open, | 如果你能擦亮双眼 |
[10:03] | you realize that | 你就会发现 |
[10:05] | freedom isn’t exactly equally available for everybody. | 人身自由并不是人人拥有的 |
[10:08] | So I’m happy to be here with you this evening. | 所以我很高兴 今晚能在这儿见到各位 |
[10:25] | I couldn’t be happy in the city at night | # 城市的夜晚让我难于开怀 # |
[10:28] | You can’t see the stars for the neon lights | # 霓虹灯遮挡星星的光彩 # |
[10:31] | The sidewalk’s dirty and the river’s worse | # 脏乱的街道和污染的河水 # |
[10:34] | The underground trains all run in reverse | # 所有地铁都背道而驰 # |
[10:37] | Nobody here can dance like me | # 没人像我一样摇摆 # |
[10:40] | Everybody’s clapping on the one and the three | # 大家都在跟着打节拍 # |
[10:43] | Am I | # 难道 # |
[10:45] | The last of my kind? | # 只有我这样不同 # |
[10:49] | Am I | # 难道 # |
[10:51] | The last of my kind? | # 只有我这样不同 # |
[10:55] | So many people with so much to do | # 人人都为生计忙 # |
[10:58] | The winter’s so cold your hands turn blue | # 冬天太冷手冻僵 # |
[11:02] | Old men sleeping on the filthy ground | # 老汉睡在马路上 # |
[11:04] | They spend their whole day just walking around | # 无所事事四处游荡 # |
[11:07] | And nobody else here seems to care | # 无人询问和关照 # |
[11:10] | They walk right past them like they ain’t even there | # 经过的人群假装看不到 # |
[11:13] | Am I | # 难道 # |
[11:16] | The last of my kind? | # 只有我这样不同 # |
[11:29] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[11:49] | This isn’t great. | 是不是很糟糕 |
[11:51] | A picture of you burning a bathtub full of ballots? | 照片中的你 正在烧毁一浴缸的选票吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 是的 |
[11:57] | Back in college, junior year. | 那是大三的时候 |
[11:59] | You rigged the election? | 你居然操控过竞选 |
[12:00] | You really wanted to be president of the YCC. | 你就这么想当耶鲁大学理事会的主席嘛 |
[12:02] | More than that. | 不止如此 |
[12:04] | Look closely and you’ll see the name of my opponent, | 看仔细点 你会发现我竞争对手是 |
[12:06] | Robertson Wycoff. | 罗伯森·威卡夫 |
[12:08] | Oh my God, this guy was straight out of the | 那个家伙就像是从电影《动物屋》里走出来的 |
[12:11] | Niedermeyer from Animal House school of student government. | 和学生会的尼德迈耶长的一模一样 |
[12:14] | Ah, I’m starting to remember you telling me | 我想起来了 在法学院的时候 |
[12:16] | about this in law school. | 你跟我说过 |
[12:17] | He was like a fascist back then, right? | 他当时像个法西斯分子 是吧 |
[12:18] | I remember the times, | 我记得好多次 |
[12:20] | we were pro-divestment, anti-apartheid. | 我们呼吁撤资 反对南非的种族隔离 |
[12:24] | He leaned more status quo, | 他却倾向于维持现状 |
[12:25] | said South Africa wasn’t our problem. | 说南非不是我们的问题 |
[12:28] | You couldn’t risk letting him win. | 那可不能让他选上 |
[12:30] | No, indeed. | 没错 |
[12:32] | So some friends of mine did the Saybrook College vote tally, | 我有一些朋友在耶鲁赛布鲁克学院唱票 |
[12:35] | which meant we could suppress my opponent’s turnout. | 这就意味着我们可以压制对手的选票 |
[12:40] | Retroactively. | 从源头上压制 |
[12:42] | You stole a student election and posed for pictures. | 你不仅在学生竞选中作弊还拍照留念 |
[12:45] | Our own little homage to “Landslide Lyndon.” | 我们对这场险胜的小小致敬 |
[12:47] | People find out you turned your dorm room | 一旦大家发现你宿舍 |
[12:49] | into Tammany Hall, that’s a potential career killer. | 是操控选举的基地 你的职业生涯就玩完了 |
[12:51] | And I have been sent this memento mori, anonymously, | 这份匿名的死亡通知书 |
[12:55] | with the gracious opportunity to resign | 倒是给我一个好机会 |
[12:56] | my teaching post at Yale. | 优雅辞去耶鲁的教师工作 |
[12:58] | It’s extortion. You can’t. | 这是敲诈 你不能这样做 |
[13:00] | I don’t plan to. | 说说而已 |
[13:01] | You have any idea who sent it? | 这个发件人 你能猜到是谁吗 |
[13:03] | I do. | 我有人选了 |
[13:04] | A recalcitrant former pupil. | 一个冥顽不化的前学生 |
[13:08] | And much like a disobedient dog, | 更像一只不听话的狗 |
[13:11] | I will bring him to heel. | 我得好好教教他 |
[13:15] | I forget that when you have a boss, | 我忘了受雇于人的时候 |
[13:17] | they can summon you. | 老板可以对你呼来喝去 |
[13:19] | Or is that more of a king thing? | 还是说这是国王的特权 |
[13:21] | Both? Anyway, here I am, summoned. | 或两者皆有 不过 我来了 被传唤来了 |
[13:24] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[13:30] | I want to talk about last night. If you ran into me, | 我想说说昨晚的事情 你会碰到我 |
[13:33] | you can run into people we do business with. | 也就可能碰到我们的生意伙伴 |
[13:34] | People who will wonder about you, | 大家会对你的行为感到疑惑 |
[13:36] | about what kind of place I’m running, | 大家会联想我的经营情况 |
[13:37] | why I don’t pay enough for my people | 为什么我的员工收入那么低 |
[13:38] | not to work second jobs. | 居然要做两份工作 |
[13:40] | I can wear a wig. | 我可以乔装打扮 |
[13:42] | I have no desire to make you uncomfortable | 我无意让你难堪 |
[13:44] | or to job shame you. | 或者用工作羞辱你 |
[13:45] | What’s with the gig? | 为什么要做临时工 |
[13:47] | It’s a gig economy. | 零工经济嘛 |
[13:48] | For some people. | 对于某些人是的 |
[13:50] | Not mid-six-figure pre-bonus analysts. | 但不是底薪五十万的分析师 |
[13:52] | My roommates and I have been doing the Party Down thing | 自从来到这个城市 我就我的室友就一起 |
[13:54] | together ever since we got to the city. | 在各大活动中打零工 |
[13:56] | So you don’t want to leave them behind. | 所以你希望和她们保持友谊 |
[13:58] | There are less laborious ways to keep in touch. | 那也有一些非工作类型的联络方法 |
[14:00] | A WhatsApp group, the occasional escape room. | 比如微信群 偶尔一起去玩玩密室逃脱 |
[14:04] | I get the distinction now. | 我现在知道不同了 |
[14:06] | You’re my boss, but not a king. | 你只是我的老板 不是国王 |
[14:08] | You don’t own my time. | 我的时间不归你管 |
[14:10] | We have a work relationship. | 我们只是工作关系 |
[14:12] | Let’s keep it that way. Cool? | 维持现状 行吗 |
[14:15] | Kewl. | 行吧 |
[14:16] | That time I said it with the K and W spelling. | 这次我说的是非常肯定的行吧 |
[14:19] | Could you hear it? | 你能听出来吧 |
[14:20] | Thanks for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[14:22] | Now back to work we go. | 现在我们各归各位吧 |
[14:26] | Oh, leave it open, closed? | 门要开着吗 还是关上 |
[14:29] | I’m feeling closed. | 我感觉要关上 |
[14:42] | You take steps yet? | 开始行动了吗 |
[14:44] | Uh… percolating. | 慢慢开始了 |
[14:46] | I’ll get to it. | 我会去做的 |
[14:47] | What’s up? You seem phlegmatic. | 怎么了 你看起来无精打采 |
[14:49] | – Even for… – No, no, I’m fine. | – 即使… – 没事 我挺好的 |
[14:51] | I’m just in attack mode, and, uh… | 我还处于攻击模式 还有… |
[14:53] | Come on, Mamoun’s is the cleanest falafel | 休息会儿 马蒙餐馆的油炸丸子 |
[14:55] | outside of the Holy Land. You haven’t even touched yours. | 是巴勒斯坦境外最正宗的 你一口都没吃呢 |
[15:00] | The thing with the woman I was seeing… | 我之前约会的那个女人… |
[15:04] | – …that’s over. – Oh… she was a keeper, you said. | – … 分手了 – 你说过她是值得珍视的人 |
[15:07] | Yeah, that’s what most guys would call someone that smart, | 碰到一位美丽大方 善解人意 又愿意三人行的女伴 |
[15:10] | beautiful, kind, and willing to throw them a threesome. | 大部分人都会这么说吧 |
[15:14] | Wowza. | 哇塞 |
[15:15] | – You’d think. – You didn’t like it? | – 你以为呢 – 你不喜欢吗 |
[15:17] | No. I liked it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[15:19] | Of course I liked it. | 我简直爱死了 |
[15:22] | Give me pistachio ice cream, | 给我一份开心果雪糕 |
[15:23] | I’ll eat it and smile, | 我会一脸满足的吃完它 |
[15:24] | as Diamond David Lee Roth would say. | 就像摇滚歌手钻石大卫·李·罗斯说过的 |
[15:27] | But, yeah, it was uncomfortable. | 但 也会感到不舒服 |
[15:30] | It’s just too many limbs. | 满床的手手脚脚 |
[15:32] | Too many questions. | 还有很多问题 |
[15:33] | Oh, what to do. | 比如要做什么 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 唉 |
[15:36] | Give me rum raisin, on the other hand, | 不然 就会给我灌酒 |
[15:38] | I’ll inhale the whole pint and root around the fridge | 倒入一整瓶葡萄兰姆酒 然后扎根在冰箱前 |
[15:42] | to find another one. | 找第二瓶喝 |
[15:43] | And that’s what I was missing. | 这正是我所怀念的 |
[15:45] | Well, Cat seems pretty, you know, liberated. | 听起来那个妞美丽且奔放 |
[15:48] | Have you broached the subject of what you really want? | 有没有跟她提过你真正想要的东西 |
[15:50] | A… as you said, she’s smart and sensitive. | 如你所说 她聪明且善解人意 |
[15:52] | And she saw… | 她看到了… |
[15:54] | She saw that it would never work, | 她看到了这样不行 |
[15:55] | not all the way from me. | 并不完全因为我 |
[15:56] | Not without, you know… | 不能没有 你懂的… |
[15:59] | And so she said something along the lines of, | 因此她说了类似于《卡萨布兰卡》的台词 |
[16:00] | “We’ll always have Paris.” | “我们永远拥有巴黎的记忆” |
[16:02] | Only the words she used were harsher, you know? | 只不过她说的更加直白 |
[16:05] | And all about wasting her time. | 类似于她在浪费时间 |
[16:08] | – Shit. – And now I got some goddamn college kid | – 见鬼 – 现在有一群大学生 |
[16:10] | wasting my fucking time. | 在浪费我的时间 |
[16:12] | Well, whatever you’re feeling about | 这样吧 把前女友带给你的伤害 |
[16:13] | what she did to you, do to him. | 转嫁到那个匿名者身上 |
[16:16] | And I’ll help. | 我会帮你的 |
[16:58] | You want half my turkey and chopped liver? | 你要我吃剩的半个火鸡和碎肝片吗 |
[17:00] | Underrated sandwich. | 这个三明治不错的 |
[17:01] | Bet I can name two better ones. | 我可以说出两个更好的口味 |
[17:03] | And I just know you want in on the other side of that action. | 我知道你想加入另一边的行动 |
[17:06] | – Why would I? – ‘Cause, like Michael Cheritto, | – 我为什么要这样 – 就像迈克尔·查理托说的 |
[17:09] | for you, the action is the juice. | 你更享受过程来带的乐趣 |
[17:12] | Don’t know him. | 你说的是谁 |
[17:13] | You should see Heat. | 你应该看看电影《盗火线》 |
[17:15] | On my list. | 会看的 |
[17:17] | But I get that you’re saying you think | 不过我听出来了 你认为 |
[17:18] | – I’m a gambling man. – I don’t think it. | – 我是个赌徒 – 这可不是想当然 |
[17:20] | I observed it. | 是我观察到的 |
[17:22] | Those guys are just scattered to the wind. | 那群人分散在各处 |
[17:24] | They’re your runners, placing your bets | 他们替你跑腿 替你下注 |
[17:25] | so they don’t track back to you. | 这样你就不会被追查 |
[17:27] | But I tracked it back. | 但是我查到了 |
[17:29] | Look, those guys are a street marketing team. | 那些人是做场外市场调查的 |
[17:31] | I’m building out a brand on a new company. | 我打算建一个新的公司品牌 |
[17:34] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[17:35] | This hobby of yours makes you vulnerable to extortion. | 你的这个爱好很容易被人抓住把柄 |
[17:38] | And that extortion has come. | 现在 我要来敲诈你了 |
[17:41] | Prince finds out about this, he shitcans you, | 普林斯发现这件事 他就会抛弃你 |
[17:44] | then you’re an orphan without a purpose. | 那时你就会成为无家可归的孤儿 |
[17:47] | I thought I was so GD careful. | 我觉得我已经很小心了 |
[17:49] | None of that matters now. | 这些都不重要 |
[17:51] | Give up Prince. | 把普林斯的黑料抖出来 |
[17:53] | Nothin’ to give. | 没什么好抖的 |
[17:55] | He may be the best at bleaching. | 他或许很擅长洗白 |
[17:57] | But no one gets to 11 figures clean. | 但没人可以清清白白的身价过亿 |
[18:00] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[18:02] | Remember the thing. | 想一想 |
[18:04] | Come tell Axe and me. | 来找我和阿克塞 |
[18:06] | And your life stays the same. | 你的生活将不受影响 |
[18:08] | Don’t, and you lose everything you hold sacred. | 不来 你所珍视的一切都会消失 |
[18:31] | Glad you accepted my offer to drop by. | 很高兴你能受邀过来 |
[18:33] | I didn’t like the circumstances you left under. | 你离开的场景不太令人愉快 |
[18:37] | Never bad to march with your conscience intact. | 带着良心前进 从来都不会不愉快 |
[18:40] | Not sure I agree with that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[18:42] | Conscience can be a little bit like those old nonstick pans. | 良心有点像老旧的不粘锅 |
[18:47] | Flakes off under heat. | 高温下不沾层会脱落 |
[18:49] | Produces noxious fumes that ruin the whole enterprise. | 产生有毒的气体 毁掉整个产业 |
[18:52] | Now, what you’re really looking for | 现在 你真正需要的是 |
[18:54] | is a cast iron soul. | 铁石心肠 |
[18:57] | Durable, seasoned. | 经久耐用 专业老道 |
[18:59] | If I wanted advice about pots and pans, | 如果我需要关于厨具的建议 |
[19:01] | I’d have signed up to intern for Guy Fieri. | 我会去申请给费艾里当实习生 |
[19:06] | Well then, here’s the advice you really came for. | 对于你来这里的目的 我的建议是 |
[19:08] | Sign your name | 给你写的 |
[19:10] | to everything you write. | 每篇文章署名 |
[19:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 我听不懂 |
[19:14] | You do. And you should own it. | 你明白的 这本来就属于你 |
[19:17] | C’mon, do what your Chef Fieri does. | 过来吧 就像你的费艾里主厨那样 |
[19:19] | Use your leverage. Don’t throw it away. | 用起你的筹码 别给丢了 |
[19:21] | Hell, he started out with a ’67 Camaro, | 他最开始的时候 开的还是67年的科迈罗 |
[19:23] | bleached goatee, and a hankering for Sloppy Joe, | 留着漂白的山羊胡 还沉迷于懒人汉堡 |
[19:26] | and he ended up with an empire. | 最后不也开创了自己的商业帝国 |
[19:28] | Morality isn’t leverage. | 道德不是筹码 |
[19:29] | Democracy isn’t leverage. Decency… | 民主也一样 正派作风… |
[19:31] | It was a student election. | 只是一次学生之间的选举而已 |
[19:34] | To decide who got to woo Oingo Boingo to Spring Fling | 决定谁去邀请欧因哥乐队参加春季嘉年华 |
[19:37] | and push them not to play Sun City. | 还得说服他们别唱《太阳城》 |
[19:40] | It wasn’t Il Duce in ’34. | 又不是1934年的墨索里尼 |
[19:43] | There’s a difference. | 两者有本质区别 |
[19:44] | Not as much as you think. | 区别也没你想的那么大 |
[19:45] | One leads to the other. | 千里之堤 溃于蚁穴 |
[19:47] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[19:50] | I can tell how good that felt to you to say. | 我知道你以为自己站在了道德高地上 |
[19:52] | Problem is, it’s just not true. | 可是高地是假的 |
[20:00] | You’re right about one thing. | 有件事你说对了 |
[20:01] | Sending an anonymous email was weak. | 匿名邮件这种方式真是弱爆了 |
[20:04] | I answer for that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[20:06] | Just like you will have to answer for your mistake. | 而你会明白自己犯下的是什么样的错误 |
[20:14] | See, this is where old days I’d have appealed | 要是以前 我就会利用你心中的 |
[20:17] | to your fear and greed centers. | 恐惧和贪婪来达成目的 |
[20:21] | Dangled an unattainable post-graduation job | 比如你一个应届生 |
[20:23] | in front of you, or the specter of some | 无法靠自己得到的工作机会 |
[20:25] | member of your family getting into legal trouble. | 或者是你的家人面临牢狱之灾 |
[20:27] | Instead, | 但现在 |
[20:29] | allow me to share with you a lesson from my own life. | 请允许我和你分享一个我自己得到的教训 |
[20:33] | So it’s guilt then, I’m guessin’. | 我猜是愧疚感 |
[20:34] | Listen, Merle. | 听着 默尔 |
[20:36] | I don’t know you, | 我不了解你 |
[20:37] | or what you do or plan to do with your life. | 也不了解你现在或未来的人生规划 |
[20:39] | But I know this. | 但我了解的是 |
[20:41] | If you move me out by using blackmail, | 如果你打算用敲诈的方式逼退我 |
[20:44] | you will be setting yourself up for a life… | 那你就是把自己往火坑里推 |
[20:49] | well, a life quite like mine. | 我已经把自己推进去了 |
[20:53] | One open to moments of | 所以我现在面临的是 |
[20:55] | deep regret and loss of face. | 悔不当初和颜面尽失 |
[20:57] | Ah, the stern warning. | 又是严厉警告那一套 |
[20:58] | The wisdom from down the road. | 所谓过来人的智慧 |
[21:00] | I’m giving you the most valuable thing I have: | 我把我最有价值的东西教给你 |
[21:04] | perspective. | 眼光要放长远 |
[21:05] | You have the chance to live a life of honor. | 你有机会过上那种堂堂正正的生活 |
[21:08] | To sleep through the night… | 能一觉睡到大天亮… |
[21:10] | You know what? I already have a father | 这么跟你说吧 我已经有一个爸了 |
[21:12] | who sells me his bad choices, his object lessons. | 总是一个劲地以自己为例 告诉我他犯过的错 |
[21:15] | You have a day to resign gracefully. | 给你一天时间 优雅地辞职 |
[21:19] | After that, I’m blasting the picture out wide. | 一天之后 你的照片就会被公之于众 |
[21:31] | I may have a vote-rigging problem on my horizon. | 我可能要面临选举舞弊的问题了 |
[21:34] | I assume you’re not teeing up a big, juicy case. | 那我猜你是没机会开局大案子了 |
[21:36] | Oh, in this scenario, | 这种情况下 |
[21:38] | I’m the golf ball. Take a look at this. | 我就是局里的高尔夫球 看看这个 |
[21:42] | Nice lighter. ST. Dupont? | 这打火机不错嘛 都彭的 |
[21:45] | Let’s talk about those ballots I’m taking the lighter to. | 说说我打算用打火机烧的那些选票吧 |
[21:48] | Does the election-tampering bother you? | 选举舞弊的事让你闹心吗 |
[21:50] | Nah, I’d have a bigger problem if you weren’t in it to win it. | 不会 如果你不是为了赢这么做 我的问题就更大了 |
[21:53] | I was on the right side of history, if that matters. | 申明下重要性 我站的可是历史上的正义方 |
[21:56] | Yeah, no, not much. | 也没那么重要 |
[22:00] | Look, you were practically a kid. | 你当时就是个小孩 |
[22:01] | I am guessing you had your reasons | 我猜你有你的理由 |
[22:03] | or were just practicing your moves. | 或者你只是在演练 |
[22:05] | But now as a state constitutional officer, | 但是你现在身为州宪法法官 |
[22:07] | your voters may feel differently about this if it gets out. | 如果这件事传出去 你的选民可不会这么想 |
[22:10] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来找你 |
[22:12] | You want me to tee up a big, juicy case, | 你想让我来开局一个黑料满满的大案 |
[22:14] | one that screams out justice and fairness, | 呼吁正义和公平 |
[22:16] | and bumps your tee time right off the front page. | 然后让你这颗高尔夫球受到万众瞩目 |
[22:18] | I do. Yes. | 是的 |
[22:20] | As you’d say… “Let me work.” | 借用你的话 “放着我来” |
[22:27] | I will need you to sign a contract that states clearly | 我打算和你签个合同 |
[22:29] | you’re exclusively working here and nowhere else. | 上面会写清楚你是这里的专属职员 |
[22:31] | And if I won’t sign? | 如果我不签呢 |
[22:33] | I think maybe then you’re gone. | 那你就可以走了 |
[22:34] | I can’t have people here who are less committed | 我的职员不能比真人秀《单身汉》里的那些人 |
[22:36] | than contestants on The Bachelor. | 更加不敬业 |
[22:37] | There is no way you’ve even seen | 你不是连一集《单身汉》 |
[22:39] | one episode of The Bachelor. How can you… | 都没看过 你怎么… |
[22:40] | Sometimes it helps me fall asleep. | 有时会拿它来催眠 |
[22:42] | Their insipid self-confidence | 他们肤浅的自信和美貌 |
[22:43] | and beauty is a somnolent. | 实在是让人昏昏欲睡 |
[22:44] | But the point is, if you work with me, | 重点在于 如果你为我工作 |
[22:46] | I need your blood, because that is what I give. | 我会榨干你每一滴血 因为那都是我喂出来的 |
[22:48] | I don’t know. | 没听懂 |
[22:50] | I want you here. You think clearly. That’s rare. | 我希望你能留下 你头脑清楚 这已经很难得了 |
[22:52] | But you can also communicate clearly. | 说话的时候也是头头是道 |
[22:54] | The combo is more rare. | 两者兼备的人实在难得 |
[22:55] | And then there’s the ability to charm, | 更何况你还魅力十足 |
[22:57] | get people on your side without resorting to cheap tricks. | 不用低俗的伎俩就能让人们站到你这边 |
[22:59] | Plus, also, I can see you struggling to remain | 再加上 面对我开出的诱人条件 |
[23:02] | a good person despite the temptations. | 你依然在努力坚持自己的信念 |
[23:05] | It would seem a mistake to fire someone | 开除这样的人 |
[23:07] | with those characteristics, no? | 好像不是什么明智之举吧 |
[23:09] | I don’t want to fire you. | 我没想开除你 |
[23:10] | You want to own me. | 你是想独占我 |
[23:13] | And that’s not cool. | 这种行为可不怎么酷 |
[23:15] | You haven’t answered me. | 你还没回答我呢 |
[23:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | Ya likes? | 喜欢吗 |
[23:46] | I dug like Indiana Jones in the Ark picture. | 我简直就是《夺宝奇兵》里的印第安纳·琼斯 |
[23:49] | I see that. | 看出来了 |
[23:50] | These are potent. | 这些都很有说服力 |
[23:52] | And could be quite helpful to me. | 而且对我很有用 |
[23:54] | Yeah. I and everyone now | 没错 现在所有人 包括我 |
[23:56] | not only understand why you stole the election, | 不仅明白了你为什么要在选举时作弊 |
[23:58] | but we’re rooting for you in retrospect. | 还会检讨自己 坚定地支持你 |
[24:00] | You had to take him out. By any means necessary. | 不择手段也好 你得赢过他 |
[24:02] | If Yale’s student body president was anti-divestment, | 如果耶鲁的学生会主席反对撤资 |
[24:06] | picking the speakers for every event, | 为每场活动挑选发言人 |
[24:07] | stacking the decks at every meeting. | 在每场会议里暗中布局 |
[24:09] | His own quotes and speeches say it all. | 他自己的话和演讲可以说明一切 |
[24:11] | How did you get these? | 你怎么拿到这些的 |
[24:12] | That’s a question I expect | 这就是我妹夫 |
[24:14] | from my brother-in-law, the garmento. | 要回答的问题了 |
[24:15] | The point is, use this stuff. | 重点是 好好利用它们 |
[24:17] | And then even if that picture of you is released, | 这样就算你的照片被公开 |
[24:19] | the story will be… | 你也能洗白成 |
[24:20] | you were fighting institutionalized racism | 一个对抗制度化种族主义的能人 |
[24:22] | and slaying a dragon. | 一个屠龙的勇士 |
[24:24] | A dragon who currently serves | 这条龙现在可是 |
[24:26] | as the beloved university chaplain. | 受人爱戴的大学牧师 |
[24:30] | I looked him up, too. A lifetime of service. | 我调查过他 奉献了一辈子了 |
[24:32] | So he turned out to be a good guy | 因为你救了他 |
[24:34] | because you saved him. | 他才变成了一个好人 |
[24:40] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[24:41] | Uh, attorney-client or broheim time? | 是律师与客户之间的交流还是朋友聊天啊 |
[24:44] | Just signing off. | 我下线了啊 |
[24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | What’s up, Karl? | 怎么了 卡尔 |
[24:49] | Got a hit. | 找到一个 |
[24:50] | Prisoner named Aman Dekel. | 是个叫哈曼·德克尔的囚犯 |
[24:52] | He matches a certain profile you need. | 和老爷子的配型符合 |
[24:54] | Clean bill of health on this one, too. | 身体也健康 |
[24:56] | Not a drinker. | 没有酗酒史 |
[24:57] | Religious man who was incarcerated for crimes | 是个虔诚的教徒 因为打着上帝的旗号犯罪 |
[24:59] | in the name of his maker. | 被抓进去了 |
[25:02] | Looney. But the required pristine kidneys. | 疯子一个 但是肾很健康 |
[25:04] | Outstanding. You make contact? | 太好了 你联系他了吗 |
[25:06] | I did. He’s expecting you tomorrow. | 联系过了 他明天会等你过去 |
[25:08] | He will sacrifice the bean for payment to be negotiated | 他开的条件是一定的报酬 |
[25:12] | and the ability to move out of state | 并且出狱后能和家人一起 |
[25:14] | to be with his family as soon as he’s released. | 搬到其他州去 |
[25:16] | That can be arranged. | 不算难办 |
[25:20] | Ah, the things we do for those we love huh? | 都是为了自己爱的人啊 |
[25:33] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:39] | Doctor Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特医生 |
[25:41] | I know what you’re doing here and who you hoped to meet, | 我知道你为何来此 也知道你是来找谁的 |
[25:44] | but I’m afraid Aman Dekel isn’t gonna make it today. | 但恐怕 哈曼·德克尔今天是来不了了 |
[25:48] | And neither are the beautiful glomeruli | 而他漂亮的肾小球 |
[25:50] | in his kidneys. | 也得缺席了 |
[25:52] | – Is that so? – When you put me in here, | – 是吗 – 被你送进这里以后 |
[25:55] | I became more powerful than you could ever have imagined. | 我变得更加强大了 绝对超出你的想象 |
[26:00] | Well, less powerful than, say, any free man. | 可还是比外面的自由人弱多了 |
[26:03] | From one perspective, but from another… | 确实如此 但换个角度看 |
[26:06] | the residents of this institution | 这里的人 |
[26:09] | come to me with their afflictions. | 求我帮他们摆脱病痛 |
[26:11] | And I give them better treatment than | 而我会给他们的治疗 |
[26:13] | the hacks in the infirmary. | 比医务室更好 |
[26:15] | And that’s why they were happy | 所以他们很乐意当我的诱饵 |
[26:17] | to come to me and to lure you in. | 把你引到这里来 |
[26:20] | And why you will never get what you’re lookin’ for. | 这也是为什么 你永远不会得到你想要的 |
[26:24] | It’s not me, | 不是我想要的 |
[26:26] | but my father that you’re doing this to. | 你这么做 害的人是我的父亲 |
[26:28] | All the same. Organ failure is beastly. | 都一样 脏器衰竭可是很可怕的 |
[26:33] | Took my own mom. | 我妈妈就是因为这个去世的 |
[26:34] | We’re talking total physiologic breakdown. | 生理机能完全崩溃 |
[26:36] | Incontinence. | 尿失禁 |
[26:38] | Your dad will be wishing for incontinence, | 你爸会求尿失禁而不得 |
[26:39] | because urine output will cease | 因为 随着病情加重 |
[26:41] | and then the swelling comes… | 排尿功能障碍会导致 |
[26:43] | the feet, the legs and the… | 他下肢水肿 |
[26:45] | the pain that that brings… | 这种痛苦 |
[26:47] | it’s pain that makes you pass out | 可能会让他陷入昏迷 |
[26:49] | and wish you never wake up. Vomiting, seizures. | 并且希望自己永远都不要醒来 呕吐和癫痫更是常事 |
[26:57] | Oy. You’ve really gotten away from that whole do no harm deal. | 你现在是真的放弃”不伤害他人”这条原则了 |
[27:01] | It’s what happens when your ideals | 当一个人的理想被彻底颠覆时 |
[27:03] | get turned inside out. | 产生这种转变也很正常 |
[27:07] | You know well what I’m talking about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[27:10] | Guard! | 狱警 |
[27:18] | How’s your sister, Jerry? | 你的妹妹怎么样了 杰里 |
[27:19] | Much better, thanks. | 好多了 谢谢您 |
[27:22] | It’s a tricky medical condition that was misdiagnosed. | 是一种挺复杂的病 之前被误诊了 |
[27:25] | Ovarian cysts. | 卵巢囊肿 |
[27:26] | They thought it was cancer. | 他们还以为是癌症 |
[27:28] | They would’ve gutted her. | 本来是打算开刀的 |
[27:30] | You were right about getting a second opinion downstate. | 多亏了您的提议 我们去州南部问了问其他医生 |
[27:33] | You need anything? | 有什么需要的吗 |
[27:34] | Hmm. I’d love a LaCroix. | 一杯十字庄园红酒 |
[27:37] | And an escort for the Attorney General. | 以及护送司法部长出去 |
[27:39] | He’s leaving. | 送客 |
[27:42] | Come on. Let’s go. | 起来 走吧 |
[27:51] | You know, I’m not visiting any more prisons anytime soon. | 我近期不打算再探监了 |
[27:55] | It’s always a punch in the fucking face. | 脸上总是会被打一拳 |
[28:10] | Thanks, Peach. | 谢谢你 皮琪 |
[28:36] | You got my smoke signal. | 你收到我的暗号了 |
[28:37] | I did. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. | 是 谢谢你带给我的回忆 |
[28:42] | It was nicer to relive than it was to live. | 重温比当时的实际感觉好了很多呢 |
[28:47] | What do you want? | 叫我来干什么 |
[28:51] | This. | 这个 |
[28:59] | Phew. Healthcare proxy? | 医疗代理授权书 |
[29:02] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[29:03] | Because Roxanne’s too young. | 洛葛仙妮还太年轻 |
[29:05] | She’ll never let me go. | 她绝不会让我放弃治疗 |
[29:07] | She will keep the machines on for years, | 她会让这些生命维持设备一直运转下去 |
[29:08] | hoping for a miracle while I crap myself | 希冀奇迹出现 而我却落得生活不能自理 |
[29:10] | and the money runs out. | 家财散尽 |
[29:12] | And Chuck, he might pull the plug | 至于查克 他说不定在我还没彻底没救前 |
[29:14] | when I’m in the middle of a sentence. | 就替我把生命维持设备关了 |
[29:16] | He’s doing everything he can to help you. | 他在尽力设法救你 |
[29:18] | Sure, he is. | 我知道 |
[29:20] | But you, you’re the one with liquid silver in her veins, | 但只有你能始终沉着冷静 |
[29:24] | the cool-headed killer. | 保持头脑清晰 |
[29:25] | You’ll do the right thing at the right time. | 你会在合适的时间做出正确的选择 |
[29:28] | At the “right time,” You’ll be comatose, | 在你所谓的”合适的时间” 你会陷入昏迷 |
[29:32] | completely incommunicative, | 完全无法与外界沟通 |
[29:34] | and you want me to come in waving this around | 而你想让我靠这一纸文件让你年轻的妻子和儿子 |
[29:35] | in front of your young wife and son? | 听我安排你的生死的吗 |
[29:37] | It’ll be a total shit show. | 那场面一定非常难堪 |
[29:38] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才要请你帮忙啊 |
[29:40] | No, I… I pray, to the extent that I pray, | 当然 我祈祷 就当我是祈祷好了 |
[29:44] | that these decisions never need be made. | 事情不会真发展到这一步 |
[29:47] | But… | 但是… |
[29:51] | if the worst comes to pass, Wendy… | 如果真到了最后关头 温迪… |
[29:55] | if I hit the fucking wall | 如果我真不行了 |
[29:58] | and become a full gomer, | 医生都觉得我没救了 |
[30:00] | I need you to be clear-eyed and punch my ticket. | 我需要你当机立断 送我一程 |
[30:11] | Can I count on you? | 这事情能交给你吗 |
[30:15] | Sure, Dad. | 好 爸 |
[30:18] | If it comes to it, I’ll put you down. | 如果真到那一步 我会送你一程的 |
[30:24] | That’s a good girl. | 你真是个好姑娘 |
[30:34] | I see. | 我算是明白了 |
[30:36] | While I’ve been out scouring the countryside | 我在外头满世界寻医问药 |
[30:38] | trying to save your life, | 设法救你一命 |
[30:40] | you put your trust in someone else. | 你反倒是更愿意相信别人 |
[30:44] | Oh, I’ve been doing what needs to be done. | 我只是做了些必要的准备 |
[30:46] | Or are you here to tell me | 难不成你是来告诉我 |
[30:48] | that you found me a donor and it isn’t necessary? | 你已经找到器官捐赠者 没必要做这些准备了 |
[30:54] | No. | 没有 |
[30:56] | Unfortunately, it is. | 很不幸 还真有这个必要 |
[30:58] | I’ll leave you two to settle your business. | 你们谈吧 我先走了 |
[31:21] | Scooter’s on his way up. | 斯科特上电梯了 |
[31:22] | Heh. Longest elevator ride of his life. | 这怕是他这辈子最难熬的一段电梯之旅 |
[31:25] | I knew he was gonna cave. | 我就知道他会屈服的 |
[31:26] | Saw it in his eyes that he’d do anything to save himself. | 看得出来 他为求自保会不惜一切 |
[31:39] | You look surprised. Was I not invited? | 你瞧着很意外 你没请我来吗 |
[31:47] | I felt, in a way, that I was. | 我倒觉得你算是请过我了 |
[31:48] | Or at least that my invitation was implied. | 起码你有过这方面的暗示 |
[31:52] | Love this. | 环境不错 |
[31:54] | Raw concrete. Very wabi-sabi. | 未加工混凝土 质朴风很浓郁 |
[31:58] | You have Rande Gerber decorate for ya? | 你是请夜店大亨蓝迪·葛柏帮你布置的吗 |
[32:03] | Threw yourself at the merciful hem | 对你的主子坦白 |
[32:05] | of the Shogun skirts? | 恳求他的宽大处理 |
[32:06] | Not exactly. He was already well aware of the bets. | 非也 赌博的事情他本来就知道 |
[32:09] | Because they were his. | 因为本来就是他在赌 |
[32:10] | Too bad. Ambassador with | 很遗憾 好赌之人 |
[32:12] | a gambling problem’s a no-go. | 怕是没法胜任大使的职务吧 |
[32:14] | No problem here. | 无妨 |
[32:16] | I have a better winning percentage than the Vegas books. | 我在这儿赌比去拉斯维加斯赌赢面大 |
[32:19] | Plus, sports betting is now legal in this state. | 再者说 现在体育博彩在本州已经合法了 |
[32:21] | Those runners you saw placed the action for me | 你看到那些跑腿的会替我去 |
[32:23] | at the sports books at upstate casinos. | 上城区赌场的体育博彩平台里下注 |
[32:25] | Because that much money, with my profile, | 毕竟我下注大 又是有身份的人 |
[32:27] | would have moved the lines. | 亲自下注容易造成影响 |
[32:28] | Yes. You had your man put ’em down | 对啊 你让手下替你下注 |
[32:30] | to get you a better price. | 价钱肯定更加实惠 |
[32:32] | Protect and serve. | 这叫保护与服务 |
[32:33] | Don’t worry, though, my records are orderly. | 当然 你用不着担心 我的账目都很清晰 |
[32:35] | We have it all documented in exquisite detail. | 我们做了详细的记录 |
[32:37] | Taxes paid on all the profits. | 所有收益都交了税 |
[32:39] | And the Danes are a sporting bunch. | 而且丹麦人都是体育迷 |
[32:40] | They love a good wager. | 他们都爱擅赌之人 |
[32:46] | You made a mistake coming here, Mike. | 你来这儿是个错误 迈克尔 |
[32:48] | I smoked you out. | 你着了我的道 |
[32:50] | You could have had me wasting my time on this | 你本可以让我在你的大使职务敲定前 |
[32:52] | until your post was clinched. | 在这件事情上白忙活一阵 |
[32:54] | But now I know which direction I need to go in. | 但现在我知道该从哪个方向入手了 |
[32:56] | Without meaning to, you guys have just revealed it to me. | 不费吹灰之力 你刚刚直接不打自招了 |
[33:00] | You’re trying to put a read on me? | 你想从我的反应上瞧出破绽 |
[33:02] | Steady hands, no micro-expressions, | 我手不抖 扑克脸 |
[33:05] | nothing there. | 无迹可寻 |
[33:06] | So you can look as long and hard as you want at my life, | 你大可调查我这辈子的一切 |
[33:09] | past or present. | 无论过去还是现在 |
[33:11] | There’s nothing there for you to chew on. | 你抓不住我的任何把柄 |
[33:12] | You sure? | 是吗 |
[33:14] | When a man’s bluffing, | 人虚张声势的时候 |
[33:15] | he looks a guy right in the eyes. | 通常会盯着对方的眼睛看 |
[33:18] | I look people in the eye because | 我之所以与人对视 |
[33:19] | I believe in myself. | 是因为我相信自己 |
[33:21] | And I like to connect with them. | 而且我喜欢与他人亲近 |
[33:23] | Which is one of the things I love about the Danes, | 这也是我喜欢丹麦人的原因之一 |
[33:25] | their warmth. | 他们都热情好客 |
[33:27] | They have the most delightful demeanor | 他们的举止是那么的讨人喜欢 |
[33:29] | and a wonderful word to describe their state | 有个很棒的词正好可以形容他们 |
[33:31] | of cozy well-being. | 这种舒适惬意的状态 |
[33:35] | Hygge. | 舒惬 |
[33:36] | It’s the contentment of feeling warm, being warm. | 它指代的是一种温暖的满足感 |
[33:39] | Danes are hygge-like. | 丹麦人都很舒惬 |
[33:41] | And in the time I will be spending in their midst, | 在我跟他们相处的这段时光 |
[33:44] | I plan to embrace their way of life. | 我打算入乡随俗 |
[33:46] | While you will remain here… | 而你将留在这儿… |
[33:48] | Cold, lonely, | 冷清 孤寂 |
[33:51] | self-obsessed, | 自我沉醉 |
[33:53] | and most assuredly not hygge-like. | 毫无疑问 跟舒惬一点不沾边 |
[34:05] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[34:08] | I didn’t anticipate the carom. | 我没料到事情反转了 |
[34:10] | But what did you pick up on him? | 你从他身上瞧出什么l |
[34:11] | Not a goddamn thing. I was fucking bluffing. | 一无所获 我就是诈他一诈 |
[34:14] | Next time you bring me something, | 下回你再跟我说事情有进展了 |
[34:16] | make sure it’s something. | 你最好确保万无一失 |
[34:18] | You’ll always be my guy, Wags. | 你永远是我的人 瓦格斯 |
[34:20] | But don’t make me have to get another guy that you report to. | 但你别逼我再找个人来当你的上司 |
[34:28] | Now, I said something to this kid, Merle. | 我跟这个叫默尔的孩子说了些 |
[34:30] | About the cost of these actions. | 关于这些行为要付出代价的话 |
[34:34] | And although I was merely trying to influence him… | 虽然我只是想对他略施影响… |
[34:37] | Fuck, Ira, I was him at law school. | 艾拉 他仿佛曾经法学院的那个我 |
[34:41] | And if someone, anyone had tried to warn me off | 如果有人想要警告我 |
[34:43] | becoming who I did, I’d have listened. | 让我不要成为如今的自己 我会听进去的 |
[34:45] | I was right there with you, and I know exactly who you were, | 我跟你可是同学 我很清楚那时的你是什么样子 |
[34:49] | the smartest and most rigorous student in our class. | 你是我们班最聪明最严谨的学生 |
[34:51] | The only one who ever doubted you was you, man. | 除了你自己 没人怀疑过你 |
[34:53] | And y-you wouldn’t have listened | 不管是谁说的 你肯定听不进 |
[34:55] | to any kind of warning | 任何警告 或是陈词滥调 |
[34:57] | or bromide from anyone, especially not some… | 更别提这话还是… |
[35:00] | Some grizzled old pol? | 某个头发斑白的老政客说的 |
[35:01] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多是这个意思 |
[35:03] | You know, I always figured I’d keep growing in a real way. | 我总以为自己一直在成长 |
[35:08] | That the worst parts of me would recede over time, | 我的缺点会随着时间流逝而渐渐消减 |
[35:10] | that I’d be able to will myself forward to the better. | 我就能让自己越变越好 |
[35:14] | Oh, instead? | 但结果呢 |
[35:16] | As 50 looms, you come to see that those sub-optimal parts, | 眼看着快五十的人了 我开始着眼于 退而求其次 |
[35:18] | the bugs, as it were… | 那些所谓的缺点… |
[35:21] | They aren’t bugs. | 其实并非缺点 |
[35:22] | No. Turns out, they are you. | 不 恰恰是它们构成了我 |
[35:24] | Hmm. Might not be an age thing. | 也许跟年纪无关 |
[35:26] | From the moment our parents look at us a certain way, | 从父母对我们产生某种成见的那一刻起 |
[35:27] | it might all be set in fucking stone. | 或许一切已然注定 |
[35:31] | You gotta deploy the materials I gave you. | 你应当用用我给你的那些材料 |
[35:36] | Nope. | 不了 |
[35:39] | I’m shredding these printouts. | 我会把它们丢进碎纸机 |
[35:41] | And I need you to destroy the original package | 我还需要你把你整理出来的原始材料 |
[35:43] | you put together. | 也销毁掉 |
[35:45] | I won’t. | 我不会这么做 |
[35:46] | And neither will you. | 你也不会 |
[35:49] | I’m glad to know that you’ve changed. | 知道你在内心层面有所改变 |
[35:51] | In your heart. | 我很欣慰 |
[35:52] | But just… what if you didn’t tell your heart | 但你不妨… 先把内心的挣扎 |
[35:54] | what you were doing yet and first you got out of this jam? | 放在一边 先摆脱眼下的困境如何 |
[35:57] | This kid is coming for you. | 这孩子正冲你来呢 |
[35:59] | If he had a pistol, would you let him shoot you? | 如果他有把枪 你会让他朝你开枪吗 |
[36:02] | No, you’d defend yourself | 不 你得先求自保 |
[36:04] | and then go about making amends. | 等你确定自己大难不死之后 |
[36:07] | Once you knew you were still breathing. | 再去考虑做些补偿 |
[36:10] | Do the same here. | 你现在也该这样做 |
[36:13] | I know you better than you know yourself. | 我比你更了解你自己 |
[36:15] | And I know what you need. | 我也知道你需要什么 |
[36:18] | So… | 所以… |
[36:20] | you take that and do the thing you have to. | 你拿着那些材料 把你该做的事情做了 |
[36:34] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[36:37] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[36:39] | He’s part of it. | 他也得参与 |
[36:41] | Part of? | 参与什么 |
[36:42] | Such a thing. | 这件事情 |
[36:45] | What is? | 什么事情 |
[36:47] | A violation of this scope, | 鉴于你的前科 |
[36:49] | given your history? | 你居然又违规了 |
[36:51] | And to think I wouldn’t have a system in place to monitor you, | 鉴于你的前科 你以为我会不专门准备一套 |
[36:53] | given said history. | 监督你的体系 |
[36:55] | That’s downright insulting. | 这是彻头彻尾的侮辱 |
[36:59] | Such a thing. | 这件事情 |
[37:00] | All right. That’s quite enough of that. | 行了 差不多得了 |
[37:02] | Though, incredibly, he is right. | 不过 他倒是说的在理 |
[37:04] | Why are you running a search through | 你为什么要调查 |
[37:06] | the employees’ medical records? | 我们员工的医疗记录呢 |
[37:11] | Go. | 出去 |
[37:13] | Traditionally, the scent hound gets | 依照传统 嗅觉猎犬在狩猎结束时 |
[37:15] | to tear at the quarry at hunt’s end. | 可以上去撕咬一下猎物 |
[37:18] | Out. | 滚 |
[37:20] | It’s nothing personal. Just business. | 我是对事不对人 这是工作 |
[37:23] | I always liked you. | 我一直挺喜欢你的 |
[37:32] | It’s Chuck’s father. | 事关查克的父亲 |
[37:33] | He’s gonna die unless he gets a kidney. | 他要是找不到肾源就活不成了 |
[37:35] | – So I thought I… – You should have come to me. | – 所以我想… – 你应该来找我的 |
[37:37] | Would you have let me run the search? | 你会同意我进行调查吗 |
[37:39] | No. But I’d have saved you from that. | 不会 但刚才那一幕就不会发生 |
[37:41] | We haven’t been able to save each other | 我们最近这段时间 |
[37:43] | from much lately. | 都没能拯救彼此 |
[37:45] | Since you’re here, | 既然你来了我这儿 |
[37:47] | let me try. | 我不妨试试 |
[37:49] | Mike Prince. | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[37:50] | Let it go. | 你该放下了 |
[37:52] | I sat with him, with Taylor. | 我和泰勒一起跟他聊过 |
[37:53] | He’s not out to hurt you. | 他无意伤害你 |
[37:55] | If he wasn’t before, he is now. | 就算他之前不想 现在已经变了 |
[37:57] | Because he knows my intentions. | 因为他已经知道我的意图了 |
[37:59] | Let it go anyway. In the past, | 你还是放下吧 以前 |
[38:01] | when I have nudged, counseled, | 当我旁敲侧击 劝告 |
[38:03] | warned you to lay off against other opponents, | 警告你放下对竞争对手的敌意 |
[38:05] | it’s because you were beating yourself. | 那是因为你在跟自己作对 |
[38:07] | Being rash, lacking focus, | 你变得鲁莽 涣散 |
[38:09] | becoming consumed by your own rage. | 被愤怒冲昏头脑 |
[38:10] | But in this case, it’s something else. | 但这次 情况完全不同 |
[38:12] | He’ll likely beat you. | 他很可能击败你 |
[38:14] | I beat him in Yonkers. | 我在杨克斯击败过他 |
[38:15] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[38:17] | Or did he kinda let you have that one? | 真不是他在某种程度上让了你吗 |
[38:18] | This is a strange fucking pep talk, Wend. | 温迪 这番打气的话真他妈不中听 |
[38:21] | Because I’m not giving you one. | 因为我没给你打气 |
[38:24] | Do you know how many sports movies I’ve watched | 你知道二十年来的体育题材电影 |
[38:26] | over the last 20 years? All of them. | 我看过多少部吗 一部没落 |
[38:28] | So believe me, I know how to do ’em. | 所以相信我 我知道怎么玩励志 |
[38:30] | And I have the right poll for this moment. | 来给你一套应景的话术 |
[38:34] | You think he’s Tin Cup McAvoy, | 你以为他是电影《球爱的天空》主角麦卡沃伊 |
[38:36] | and you’re Don Johnson, | 自己是唐·约翰逊演的那个老对手 |
[38:38] | and you’ll let the quirk in his character defeat him, | 你要让他栽在自己性格的瑕疵上 |
[38:40] | but it might just be the other way around. | 但最后可能恰恰相反 |
[38:42] | Not gonna keep putting balls in the drink. | 不再总拿打球赌酒喝 |
[38:44] | That’s what Roy thought, too. | 罗伊也是这么想的 |
[38:46] | But once guys like you and him commit, | 但是如果你或者他这样的人一旦认真起来 |
[38:48] | you’ll keep hitting until there are no more Pro V-Ones | 就会不断发力 直到把所有能调动的专业能量 |
[38:50] | – left in your golf bag. – Right. | – 耗空为止 – 没错 |
[38:52] | So what do you suggest I do instead? | 所以呢 你给我的建议是 |
[38:53] | Figure out who or what | 从你曾经的经历中 |
[38:55] | from your past you’re still furious at, | 找出让你至今耿耿于怀的人或事 |
[38:57] | because that’s where it always really comes from, | 人常常就是这样 沉溺往事 难以自拔 |
[38:59] | and go hit that. Or finally decide to let it go. | 找到问题 解决问题 或者干脆彻底地忘记 |
[39:04] | The past. | 往事 |
[39:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:09] | It’s always the fucking past. | 常常是因为他妈的往事 |
[39:13] | Wags. In here, please. | 瓦格斯 进来 |
[39:25] | Axe Capital! | 阿克塞资本全员注意 |
[39:28] | We’ve been looking to hit all of Prince’s | 我们不是一直想打击普林斯目前的 |
[39:30] | current holdings and businesses, right? | 全部持股业务和持有企业吗 |
[39:32] | As was ordered. To create a dip | 给我们的指示 就是赶在《此时此刻》栏目 |
[39:33] | in the value of his portfolio | 播出他的特别介绍之前 |
[39:34] | before the big feature on him airs on The Hour. | 拉低他名下所有投资证券的价值 |
[39:37] | Axe figured out we’re aiming at the wrong target. | 阿克塞意识到咱们的方向不对 |
[39:40] | We were with Prince. And Prince said, | 咱们和普林斯碰过头 他说 |
[39:42] | “You can look as long and hard as you want in my life, | “你大可调查我这辈子的一切 |
[39:44] | Past and present. | 无论过去还是现在 |
[39:45] | There’s nothing there for you to chew on.” | 你抓不住我的任何把柄” |
[39:48] | But no one said anything | 但真就没人说过 |
[39:49] | about his past. | 他的过去 |
[39:51] | Axe picked up on his tell. | 阿克塞风闻有关他的传言 |
[39:53] | He’s got a secret. | 他有秘密 |
[39:56] | Fucking find it. | 去他妈挖出来 |
[39:59] | Hey. You know how we had feelers out | 你知道咱们试探过六七家 |
[40:02] | on a half-dozen of those shady companies | 有欺诈行为的不良公司有接触吧 |
[40:03] | crying out for public execution? | 都是够枪毙罪过的企业 |
[40:05] | – Yeah, Axe filled me in. – We’re like a fishing boat | – 知道 阿克塞跟我提过 – 咱们就好像一条钓鱼的船 |
[40:07] | with a bunch of lines over the side. | 舷上都是鱼线 |
[40:09] | And we got a tug. | 有收杆的机会了 |
[40:10] | It’s called Plaintif-Full. | 这家公司叫满诉 |
[40:11] | Good. | 太好了 |
[40:13] | Chum the local press. Wait for another bite, | 给当地媒体透点风 等再来咬杆的时候 |
[40:15] | then set the fucking hook. | 就拉钩 |
[40:24] | Dean Walker is here. | 沃克院长来了 |
[40:27] | I imagine she is. | 也该来了 |
[40:37] | I had a visit from a young man named Merle Howard | 有个叫默尔·霍华德的年轻人 |
[40:39] | – a few hours ago. – I see. | – 几小时前找过我 – 猜到了 |
[40:41] | He wanted to throw himself on the mercy | 他说想把自己交由法庭处置 |
[40:43] | of the court, so to speak. | 就是由官方正式裁处的意思 |
[40:45] | He told me of his plans to blackmail you, | 他向我说明他计划勒索你 |
[40:47] | get you ousted, and how you talked him out of it. | 把你赶下台 还说了你是如何劝他打消这个念头 |
[40:50] | He literally said he’d misjudged you | 他明确表示看错你了 |
[40:53] | and wanted to report himself to me | 想向我坦白 |
[40:55] | for an honor code violation. | 接受作弊违规的纪律处分 |
[40:57] | I forgave him, of course. | 我自然表示原谅 |
[40:59] | And he asked that I’d drop the entire matter. | 他希望我能让这件事彻底过去 |
[41:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:04] | So I did some good. Ha! | 我还行了个善 |
[41:06] | Well, that is wonderful news. | 是个好消息 |
[41:08] | Yet we live in an age that doesn’t give me | 可惜 处在如今这个时代 |
[41:11] | that opportunity to let it go. | 我没法让这件事就这么过去 |
[41:14] | If a student knows something and tells me, | 如果有某个学生知道点什么 并且告诉我 |
[41:16] | I have no choice but to investigate it. | 我必须展开相关调查 |
[41:18] | That picture of you, Chuck… | 你的照片 查克 |
[41:20] | what it says about the whole foundation of your career. | 事关你的职业生涯根基 |
[41:24] | You have to know there was context. | 你要知道 那是有前因后果的 |
[41:27] | I was part of a movement | 我被卷入一场 |
[41:29] | to push the Yale Corporation to divest holdings… | 迫使耶鲁企业撤股的活动… |
[41:32] | You stole an election for social justice? | 你选举作弊竟是为了社会的公正 |
[41:35] | Divestment itself was in the balance? | 当时撤资一事是否悬而未决 |
[41:37] | I could make that case. | 我有我的理由 |
[41:38] | Against the Robertson Wycoff I know? | 是在和罗伯森·威卡夫争吧 |
[41:40] | Sounds like a reach. | 听起来情由所原 |
[41:42] | Here’s your window. Closing fast. | 现在给你个机会 转瞬即逝 |
[42:04] | I guess I thought I could make a difference | 我猜我当时以为赢得选举 |
[42:08] | by winning that election. | 就能有所作为 |
[42:09] | So you have. | 你确实做到了 |
[42:11] | And I’m sure that picture of you will never come out. | 我保证照片不会曝光 |
[42:14] | Merle kept it. Said he was destroying it. | 在默尔手上 他说他会销毁 |
[42:17] | Well, then is there a way we can consider | 那是不是可以认为 |
[42:19] | this a closed matter? | 这件事已经结束了 |
[42:20] | Not quite. | 还没完 |
[42:22] | That’s not the only thing Merle told me. | 默尔还对我说了其他情况 |
[42:24] | He also mentioned a student law clinic you put together. | 提到你组织的学生法律讲习活动 |
[42:27] | He’d made his peace with it. But from where I sit, | 他对此倒是坦然面对 而在我这个位置上看 |
[42:29] | it sounds like a goddamn hit squad. | 这就是个政治暗杀小组 |
[42:31] | I see. | 明白了 |
[42:32] | Yale Law School is the nation’s finest | 耶鲁法学院是全国顶级学府 |
[42:34] | because we refuse to compromise on our principles. | 就因为我们拒绝拿我们的原则交易 |
[42:37] | Even if the money came from outside sources, | 即使面对外来资本的注入 |
[42:39] | even if it was voluntary. | 即使是出于自愿赠与 |
[42:41] | This is against school policy | 这种行为有悖学院宗旨 |
[42:43] | and non-fucking-negotiable. | 而且他妈完全没的商量 |
[42:47] | Then I step down. | 那我走人 |
[42:49] | And you redirect the money funding | 你把那笔赞助项目的资金 |
[42:51] | the operation back to my office… | 原路打回我的办公室… |
[42:52] | No. We’ll keep the bestowal. | 不必 赠款我们留着 |
[42:54] | And use it for the good and fair purpose | 好把钱用于 |
[42:56] | for which it was meant to be used. | 美好的初衷 |
[42:57] | But I accept your resignation | 同时接受你的辞职 |
[43:00] | and I thank you for it. | 感谢你的主动 |
[43:04] | You did do a good thing. | 你确实做了件善事 |
[43:06] | Two, really. | 应该说是两件 |
[43:07] | Merle Howard has a chance to be a | 默尔·霍华德有机会成长为 |
[43:09] | productive member of society. | 对社会卓有建树的一员 |
[43:11] | And Yale is now protected from a mentor like you. | 没了你这样的导师 对耶鲁来说也是幸事一件 |
[43:28] | Rough day? | 今天很不顺 |
[43:29] | Not my best. | 不是个好日子 |
[43:32] | But I did something. | 但我挺充实 |
[43:36] | I actually kept a promise to myself, a good one. | 我信守承诺 好事 |
[43:40] | So that’s… | 所以… |
[43:41] | I guess the word is progress. | 应该说今天有进步 |
[43:44] | Hmm. So you feel great? | 你感觉很爽呗 |
[43:46] | Oh, let’s not get carried away. | 低调 得意不要忘形 |
[43:48] | Well, maybe this will take it over the top. | 下面这事可能比刚刚的快感还让人上头 |
[43:50] | I was researching some big, juicy cases that would put | 我一直在找一些有料的大案子 |
[43:53] | a halo over your head and found a small article | 想让你显得伟光正 于是在一份地方报纸上 |
[43:55] | in a local paper about some neighborhood folks | 读到一篇小文章 是关于社区群众 |
[43:58] | that got fleeced by a payday lender. | 被小额短期高利贷欺诈的消息 |
[44:00] | Company’s called Plaintif-Full. | 公司的名字叫满诉 |
[44:02] | Are they as bad as their name suggests? | 这公司的行径是不是跟名字一样烂 |
[44:04] | Bad-faith operators. Predatory. | 相当没有诚信的经营单位 就是在抢 |
[44:06] | Well, I no longer need it. | 其实我不大需要这个了 |
[44:09] | But I am in the mood to take someone down. | 但我这会儿特别想搞人 |
[44:15] | Let’s do it because it’s the right thing to do. | 那就干吧 为了正义 |
[44:18] | Refreshing. | 这说法提神 |
[44:19] | Old school. Move fast on this. | 老一套 下手要快 |
[44:20] | You know it. | 放心吧 |
[44:29] | I got it. | 让我找到了 |
[44:30] | When you said the past, | 你一提到过去 |
[44:32] | it jogged my memory of an old Fortune article. | 我猛地想到财富杂志上的一篇老报道 |
[44:35] | I used to read ’em on the crapper. | 我以前上厕所时爱看这些 |
[44:36] | Is that the actual one from the crapper? | 这本是你上厕所的时候看的 |
[44:38] | No, I pulled that one out of archives. | 这本不是 我从书报栏拿的 |
[44:42] | The story is about Prince’s deceased partner, | 写的是普林斯已故的合作伙伴 |
[44:45] | David Fells. | 大卫·费尔斯 |
[44:46] | Now Prince sold off 40% of his company years ago | 很多年前 普林斯把公司四成的股份 |
[44:49] | to Microsoft, back when Fells was still alive. | 卖给微软 那时候这个费尔斯还在世 |
[44:51] | It was his first big score. His first billion. | 那是他的第一桶金 第一笔十亿级交易 |
[44:53] | But he’s always famously refused to sell off the rest. | 而他也始终倔强地拒绝出售其余股份 |
[44:57] | To give up control. | 不想失去控制权 |
[44:59] | – And? – And… | – 然后呢 – 然后… |
[45:02] | this might be a way for you to wrest control | 报道的内容也许能帮你从内部 |
[45:03] | of his goddamn company from within, | 攫取他那家混蛋公司的控制权 |
[45:05] | like a Guinea worm. | 像蛔虫一样 |
[45:07] | Because Fells’s founder’s shares come with | 费尔斯的股份是创始人股份 |
[45:09] | ten to one voting rights. | 有一股十权的投票权 |
[45:11] | You get those, | 如果得到这部分股份 |
[45:13] | you can stage a boardroom coup. | 你就可以在董事会抢班夺权 |
[45:15] | I’ve been in touch with Fells’s next of kin, | 我联系过和费尔斯亲缘最近的人 |
[45:17] | his mother. | 他母亲 |
[45:19] | She’s agreed to meet. | 她同意见一面 |
[45:21] | And she’s no fan of Mike Prince. | 而且她不喜欢迈克尔·普林斯 |
[45:24] | – How do you know that? – ‘Cause she said, | – 你怎么知道 – 因为她说过 |
[45:26] | “I have just what you need to torpedo Mike Prince.” | “我手上的东西 足够你们毁掉迈克尔·普林斯” |
[45:29] | She has the founder’s shares and the super voting rights. | 她持有创始人股份和超级投票权 |
[45:33] | What else could that mean? | 这说明什么呢 |
[45:35] | Fuel up your jet? | 是不是要用上你的飞机了 |
[45:37] | You know it. | 你知道该干什么 |
[45:38] | Bring her to me. | 带她来见我 |
[45:43] | – Mrs. Fells… – Oh, Brenda. | – 费尔斯夫人… – 叫我布伦达 |
[45:46] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[45:48] | I’m gonna to put this bluntly, | 我就开门见山了 |
[45:49] | and I’m not gonna bother negotiating. | 我无意劳神费力地谈 |
[45:53] | I will back up an armored car for your son’s shares. | 我会牢牢拿住你儿子的股份 |
[45:56] | I… I’m sorry, I don’t have them. | 很抱歉 我没有股份了 |
[46:00] | He sold them before he died, to Michael Prince. | 他去世之前 就把股份卖给了迈克尔·普林斯 |
[46:03] | I shouldn’t have come. | 真不该来 |
[46:05] | Well, ma’am, that is too bad. | 夫人 这可太糟糕了 |
[46:08] | But you knew this before I flew you in. | 但在我把你接来之前 你就知道自己没有股份 |
[46:10] | And you didn’t say don’t, so… | 却没有拒绝前往 所以… |
[46:12] | That leads me to believe it might be something else. | 这让我相信这里面还有其他的意思 |
[46:15] | Oh, I’m sure it’s something else. | 这是肯定的 确实有内容 |
[46:18] | It’s something I’ve known and carried for years, | 这些事我早就知道 藏在心里很多年 |
[46:21] | since my s-all right, look. | 自从我儿…是这样 |
[46:24] | I signed an NDA. | 我签过保密协议 |
[46:26] | Prince came to me years ago, right after David was buried. | 好多年前普利斯来找过我 那时大卫刚入殓 |
[46:29] | He gave me money and he had me sign. | 他给我一笔钱 让我签了协议 |
[46:33] | This is just you and me talking. | 这里只有你和我 |
[46:37] | Whatever you tell me, and if it’s valuable, | 无论你说了什么 只要有价值 |
[46:39] | and I use it, | 为我所用 |
[46:41] | I will cover any losses or liabilities you face. | 我一定补偿你的一切损失或者面临的一切法律责任 |
[46:44] | Only an idiot would take your word | 只有白痴才会光凭你一句话就信 |
[46:47] | and not write this up with lawyers. | 不当着律师把这个意思落在书面 |
[46:48] | Only an idiot would make the offer. | 也只有白痴才会开这个价 |
[46:58] | My son was brilliant, | 我儿子才华横溢 |
[47:00] | but he was troubled. | 但情商极低 |
[47:02] | He had trouble finding his way through the world. | 他不知道怎么在这个世界上安身立命 |
[47:06] | He didn’t make friends easily. | 很难交到朋友 |
[47:08] | And then he started in with the drinking and the drugs. | 于是开始酗酒 嗑药 |
[47:12] | Except for Michael Prince. | 除了迈克尔·普林斯 |
[47:14] | Those two spent thousands of hours in my garage working. | 他们在我的车库里干了几千个小时 |
[47:19] | You know, Prince was like the forward face of all my son’s genius. | 普林斯就像是我儿子天赋的门面 |
[47:25] | And then one day, he stops by with | 有一天 他到我们家来 |
[47:27] | what seemed like a windfall, $200,000. | 还带了一笔意外之财 二十万美元 |
[47:32] | He said he’d gotten a licensing agreement | 他说他拿到了专利使用权转让协定 |
[47:34] | and that he would buy David’s piece of the company | 说他要买大卫的公司股份 |
[47:36] | to take the pressure off. | 减轻他的压力 |
[47:38] | So David could chill out, you know, | 好让大卫可以放松一下 |
[47:40] | clean up, dry out. | 戒毒 戒酒 |
[47:43] | He said that while the first one didn’t work, | 他说就算第一次没有成功 |
[47:46] | they would start a new company | 他可以等大卫好起来 |
[47:48] | when David was strong again. | 再一起开一家新公司 |
[47:49] | And… and to tip the scales, | 起决定作用的是 |
[47:52] | he brought along the check | 他带了支票 |
[47:53] | and tickets to Rio for Carnival. | 还有去里约热内卢狂欢节的门票 |
[47:57] | Michael’s gonna join him on the last day. | 迈克尔最后一天会去找他 |
[48:00] | So David accepted, he went. | 大卫同意了 他去了 |
[48:05] | And then the Microsoft deal was announced, | 然后微软的收购消息就出来了 |
[48:07] | and the numbers were reported, and Michael Prince had made… | 收购价格也被报道出来了 迈克尔·普林斯赚到的钱 |
[48:10] | wh… uh a hundred times | 是他付给大卫的 |
[48:12] | what he’d paid David, a thousand. | 百倍 甚至千倍 |
[48:14] | He knew the offer was coming. | 他知道就要被收购了 |
[48:16] | Oh, he knew, and he stalled it off | 他知道 他一直拖着 |
[48:17] | until he could secure David’s piece. | 直到他拿到大卫的股份 |
[48:20] | Made it look like a favor and put him out in the cold. | 让大卫以为是在帮他忙 然后把他晾一边 |
[48:26] | I mean, do you know | 你知道 |
[48:28] | what that does to a 25-year-old? | 这对二十五岁的人会造成什么影响吗 |
[48:31] | To lose out like that? | 那样的失败 |
[48:33] | I mean, to be stabbed in the back like that | 被你最好的朋友 |
[48:36] | by your best friend? | 从背后捅一刀 |
[48:39] | The drinking and using went into overdrive. | 大量酗酒 过度吸毒 |
[48:43] | He said he was ready to come home. | 他说他准备好回家了 |
[48:45] | But he didn’t. | 但是他没有 |
[48:46] | He… he went dark. | 他… 他失去了方向 |
[48:48] | And he wound up dying a month later | 一个月后 他死于一场 |
[48:50] | in a single-car accident. | 交通事故 |
[48:53] | Michael Prince | 迈克尔·普林斯 |
[48:55] | built his fortune on my son’s grave. | 他的财富建在我儿的坟墓之上 |
[49:28] | I was supposed to… | 我本该… |
[49:31] | By now I was supposed to be done with my PhD | 现在 我本该拿到芝加哥大学的 |
[49:33] | in economic philosophy at U Chicago. | 经济哲学博士学位了 |
[49:35] | I’d have published my dissertation. | 发表了毕业论文 |
[49:38] | But then Bobby Axelrod put a promise of mentorship, | 但是博比·阿克塞尔罗德承诺提供指导 |
[49:41] | a meeting of the minds, a kinship of ideas, | 精神的交流 创意的碰撞 |
[49:43] | and a way of seeing the markets I’d never felt before, | 让以我从没见过的方式认识股市 |
[49:47] | and so much money in front of me that I just… | 那么多钱摆在我面前 我就… |
[49:50] | I never even called the professor | 我甚至没有给我要跟的导师 |
[49:51] | I was supposed to go work with. | 打个电话 |
[49:52] | I just withdrew from the program. | 我就那么退出了项目 |
[49:55] | You wish you were at the place fun goes to die | 你希望自己是在那个乐趣逐渐消失的地方 |
[49:57] | instead of making jillions | 而不是赚大钱 |
[49:59] | solving unsolvable puzzles every day? | 每天解决无解的难题 |
[50:02] | I never thought I was the kind of person | 我从没想过自己会是那种 |
[50:03] | who would be tempted by all this. | 被这些东西诱惑的人 |
[50:05] | And then I told myself that anyone, everyone, | 然后我告诉自己 任何人 每个人 |
[50:08] | would lose a piece of themselves for this. | 都会为这些迷失自我 |
[50:10] | It made me able to justify what I did. | 这让我能为自己的所作所为辩解 |
[50:12] | And then here I was. | 然后我就来了 |
[50:14] | And it was the perfect chance to conduct an experiment, | 这是做试验的绝佳机会 |
[50:16] | a test case. | 测试用例 |
[50:18] | Part of you wants me to make the escape you couldn’t. | 你一方面想让我逃离你当年没能逃掉的 |
[50:21] | But the other part wants me to stay. | 另一方面又想让我留下来 |
[50:23] | To prove to you that no one can resist the clarion call. | 向你证明 没有人能抵抗这种号召 |
[50:26] | I’m on the wrong side of our generation. | 我和我这代人不一样 |
[50:28] | Even just the four years between when Axe | 即使从阿克塞给了我选择 |
[50:30] | put the choice to me, and now… | 到现在 只过了四年 可… |
[50:32] | No, yeah, you’re old. I’m not. | 不 你老了 我没有 |
[50:34] | But I’m not sitting here like I’m better than you. | 但是我坐在这 不是因为我比你强 |
[50:37] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[50:38] | You chose something sturdy and real, | 你选择了坚定而真实的东西 |
[50:41] | and where, like, you could land. | 像是你能降落的地点 |
[50:44] | I’m still floating. | 我还在飘摇 |
[50:46] | That’s what I’ve been thinking about since we last talked. | 这是我们上次谈过之后我一直在想的事情 |
[50:48] | – How I’m caught between. – Really? | – 我是怎么被夹在中间的 – 真的吗 |
[50:51] | I don’t want to go work in the Ford plant for 40 years | 我不想像个螺丝钉一样 在福特工厂里 |
[50:53] | like a rivet head. | 工作四十年 |
[50:54] | But knowing I’m really in something? | 但是知道自己在拼搏事业 |
[50:58] | Yeah, that seems good. | 这感觉很好 |
[51:02] | I’m gonna ditch the catering company. | 我要离开餐饮公司了 |
[51:05] | Good. But I can’t let you just go and do it | 很好 但是我不能让你就这么干下去 |
[51:07] | without warning you what else you need to be ready for. | 而不警告你 还需要做什么准备 |
[51:09] | What else one gives up to go on the journey. | 这趟旅程中 还需要放弃什么 |
[51:12] | Oh, so what else do you give up? | 你还放弃了什么呢 |
[51:14] | Nights, weekends, holidays. | 晚上 周末 假期 |
[51:16] | Your world will become a series of data sets, | 你的世界将变成一系列的数据 |
[51:17] | line items on a P and L. | 盈亏的排列项 |
[51:19] | Everything broken down into basis points. | 所有东西都被分解成基点 |
[51:21] | And your victories will not be the money, | 你的胜利基准不是钱 |
[51:23] | the thing that anybody can measure, | 不是任何人都能衡量的东西 |
[51:24] | but the stuff they can’t begin to appreciate. | 而是他们理解不了的东西 |
[51:26] | Looking beyond what’s quantifiable, | 不可量化的东西 |
[51:28] | the subtle refinements, the elegance of success. | 微妙的细化 成功的优雅度 |
[51:34] | I’ll quit the catering company. | 我会从餐饮公司辞职 |
[51:36] | Then buy it. Turn it over to my friends. | 然后买下它 把它交给我的朋友管理 |
[51:38] | Nice gesture. They won’t appreciate it. | 友好的表示 她们不会感激你的 |
[51:41] | But at least you’ll know you did a good thing for them. | 不过 至少你知道自己为她们做了件好事 |
[51:43] | Your real friends, few as they may be, will get it. | 你真正的朋友 尽管很少 不过她们会理解的 |
[51:45] | And the ones that don’t, | 不能理解的人 |
[51:46] | don’t have the capacity to be the kind of friend you need. | 也没有能力成为你需要的那种朋友 |
[51:51] | So instead of friendship, | 所以除了友谊 |
[51:52] | you have to use work to fill the void? | 你用工作填补空虚 |
[51:54] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[52:22] | Thanks for this. | 多谢了 |
[52:23] | Yeah, he was in town. | 他刚好来了纽约市 |
[52:24] | I figured he’d dig the work. | 我想他会喜欢的 |
[52:26] | This is really good work, man. | 真的很棒啊 |
[52:28] | Cool. | 酷 |
[52:30] | I dig yours. | 我喜欢你的歌 |
[52:32] | Hey. You know, maybe you want to commission one. | 也许你想委托他画一幅 |
[52:36] | I spend most of my money on guitars | 我大部分钱都花在吉他上了 |
[52:38] | – but I’m thinking about it. – Yeah, good. Good. | – 不过 我会考虑的 – 很好 很好 |
[52:40] | Hey, you want to come by my place tonight? | 你今晚要来我家吗 |
[52:42] | I’m having my team by for a special viewing party. | 我要跟我的团队一起组织一个特别观赏派对 |
[52:44] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[52:46] | I… I don’t ever really feel comfortable around | 我在金融圈的人身边 总觉得 |
[52:48] | the financial set, right? | 不太自在 |
[52:50] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[52:52] | But there… there are some upsides. | 但是… 也有好处 |
[52:54] | Only thing that sounds worse is hanging out | 唯一糟糕的就是 |
[52:56] | with record label executives. | 和唱片公司的高管层混在一起 |
[52:58] | Especially when I’m trying to work. | 特别是我想工作的时候 |
[52:59] | I just want to do my thing. | 我只想完成自己的作品 |
[53:00] | I don’t want to be somebody’s trick monkey. | 我不想成为别人恶作剧的对象 |
[53:05] | Anyway, thanks for showing me this stuff. | 总之 谢谢你带我看这些画作 |
[53:07] | Really good. Really inspirational. | 真的很好 很受鼓舞 |
[53:09] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:13] | Hey see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[53:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:28] | Does the paint get on your stuff? | 颜料是不小心溅上去的吗 |
[53:30] | Or do you like, add it? | 还是你喜欢 添点色彩 |
[53:32] | Tuk, you shouldn’t bother the man. | 图克 你别烦人家 |
[53:34] | He doesn’t like small talk. | 他不喜欢闲聊 |
[53:35] | What… what, uh, | 什… 什么 |
[53:37] | what is it that you’re trying to ask? | 你想说什么 |
[53:38] | I just dropped 10K on this Gucci jacket | 我刚花了一万美元买了这件古驰的外套 |
[53:40] | to wear out to clubs, but… | 好穿着去酒吧 不过… |
[53:42] | but now I’m thinking if I splash some paint… | 不过我现在想 如果我溅点颜料… |
[53:45] | Oh, Tuk. | 图克 |
[53:45] | Yeah, you really shouldn’t do that. | 你真的不该那么做 |
[53:46] | You’ll just ruin your jacket, loser. | 你只会毁了它 笨蛋 |
[53:48] | Exactly. The artist thing works for him | 没错 艺术风格适合他 |
[53:50] | because he’s an artist. | 因为他是艺术家 |
[53:51] | Get your own game, | 玩你自己的把戏去 |
[53:52] | like buying the girl the $10,000 jacket. | 比如给女生买个一万美元的外套 |
[53:56] | Maybe you’ll get some gratitude points. | 也许你还会得到些感谢 |
[54:02] | Oh, Tuk. | 图克啊 |
[54:22] | Hi. I heard we had to watch this thing. | 我听说我们得看看这个 |
[54:26] | My friends were going out | 我朋友出去了 |
[54:28] | and I didn’t know where else to go really. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[54:33] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[54:50] | Mr. Ambassador, your habiliments. | 大使先生 您的衣服 |
[54:56] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[54:58] | You are gonna like this. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[55:04] | He’s a self-made billionaire, | 他是个白手起家的亿万富翁 |
[55:06] | an advocate for the environment and our future, | 一个倡导关注环境和未来的人 |
[55:08] | a man who asks the tough questions about inequality. | 一个对不公平现象提出质疑的人 |
[55:11] | But to paraphrase Balzac, | 但是套用巴尔扎克的话 |
[55:13] | behind every great fortune, | 巨大的财富背后 |
[55:15] | there is great cruelty. | 都隐藏着罪恶 |
[55:17] | And in the case of Mr. Prince, | 至于普林斯先生 |
[55:19] | exploitation and betrayal. | 则是剥削和背叛 |
[55:21] | Over the next part of the hour, | 在接下来的一小时里 |
[55:22] | we will explore a fortune stolen | 我们将探索一笔被偷走的财富 |
[55:24] | and a legacy pilfered. | 一笔被窃取的遗产 |
[55:29] | It’s been hard. | 这很艰难 |
[55:30] | It’s been brutal, really, | 真的很残酷 |
[55:33] | to watch the world celebrate this man | 看着世界为这个人庆祝 |
[55:38] | and know the truth about what he did to my son, | 可我知道他对我儿子做过什么 |
[55:41] | which is steal from him and destroy him. | 他偷走我儿子的东西 并毁了他 |
[55:53] | You best hope you are not Dollar Bill’s mission, | 你最好祈祷自己不是多拉尔·比尔的目标 |
[55:55] | because he will ride you down like Tombstone. | 因为他绝对会干翻你 |
[55:58] | Dollar Bill! Dollar Bill! | 多拉尔·比尔 多拉尔·比尔 |
[56:06] | Anyone seen Tanner? | 有人见到坦纳吗 |
[56:07] | No. | 没有 |
[56:15] | That fish? He went for the lure. | 那条鱼 他去咬饵 |
[56:19] | And he got hooked. | 还被钩住了 |
[56:20] | Fuck yeah! | 太棒了 |
[56:22] | Pick up the company on the cheap. | 花点小钱把公司买下 |
[56:23] | Already done. | 已经买好了 |
[56:38] | 美国每日新闻网 今日新闻 满诉贷款机构被阿克塞资本收购 | |
[56:43] | Pull Plaintif-Full’s corporate charter, | 调出满诉的公司执照 |
[56:44] | their company by-laws. | 公司章程 |
[56:45] | That is what I’m elbow deep in right now. | 我现在正在找 |
[56:47] | Why would Axe care about buying up a marginal shitbag operation | 阿克塞为什么要收购一个无足轻重的破公司 |
[56:51] | that after our takedown has basically zero value? | 被我们起诉之后 基本就没价值了啊 |
[56:54] | What are we missing? What angle? | 我们漏想了什么 什么角度 |
[56:56] | Not what angle, what asset. | 不是什么角度 而是什么资产 |
[57:00] | The way they got away with a bunch of their | 他们能侥幸获得一大笔不义之财 |
[57:01] | unethical lending is doing it in-house. | 是因为他们进行的是内部交易 |
[57:03] | They have a bank charter. | 他们有银行执照 |
[57:04] | They have a fucking bank charter. | 他们居然有银行执照 |
[57:11] | We just delivered Axe’s bank. | 我们给阿克塞送了个银行 |
[57:36] | You disappeared. You weren’t answering your phone. | 你消失了 不接电话 |
[57:38] | Don’t talk! | 别说话 |
[57:41] | Just saying hi. | 就是打个招呼 |
[57:45] | Can I watch? | 我能看你画吗 |
[57:47] | You can stay, you can leave, you can do whatever. | 你可以留下 可以走 想干什么都可以 |
[57:50] | You wanted pure? | 你想要纯粹 |
[57:52] | This is pure as I got! | 这就是我最纯粹的样子 |
[57:57] | Make yourself a drink if you want. | 想喝什么自己去倒 |
[57:59] | You just let me work. | 让我工作就行 |