时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on Billions… | 财富战争 前情回顾 |
[00:06] | I really need you to come through for me now. | 现在我真的需要你帮我解决这件事 |
[00:07] | Cuz I’m scared shitless. | 因为我非常害怕 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry. I didn’t match. | 很抱歉我并不匹配 |
[00:11] | Yonkers is you. You are Yonkers. | 扬克斯就是你的化身 你就是扬克斯 |
[00:13] | You stink of the place. | 你浑身都是那个地方的臭味 |
[00:15] | And now you’re back in it. | 现在你又回去了 |
[00:16] | Before the funds land with us, | 在资金到我们手上之前 |
[00:18] | we can designate them to a public good. | 我们可以给标个指定用途 |
[00:20] | Like a law school clinic. | 比如一个法学院 |
[00:22] | I will do you the courtesy of treating you like professionals. | 我会尊重你们 把你们当专业人士对待 |
[00:26] | Do me the same. | 请同样对待我 |
[00:28] | I’ll have another. | 我可以再有一个 |
[00:29] | I am not young, but she will be. | 我虽然老了 但是她可以很年轻 |
[00:32] | I want to know what the rest of you can do | 我想知道你们剩下的人能做些什么 |
[00:33] | to help make this bank happen. | 来帮我办成这家银行 |
[00:35] | There’s an opportunity here. | 机会出现了 |
[00:36] | We show him we are where he should | 我们要让他知道 他应该将可投资金 |
[00:38] | put his investable cash… not into some bank. | 交给我们 而不是某个银行 |
[00:40] | The art world’s been good to me lately. | 艺术界最近对我很是照顾 |
[00:42] | It’s gonna get me my bank charter. | 要帮我拿到银行执照了 |
[00:43] | But I need you to rip a letter on my behalf out of the SEC | 但我需要你帮我从证交会撤回一封信 |
[00:46] | and grease the skids to a charter. | 以及给执照申请补点润滑剂 |
[00:48] | For the original glamor shot? Sure. | 为了一幅迷人的肖像真迹 没问题 |
[00:50] | Come on, man. I-I don’t… I don’t do portraits. | 拜托 我… 我不… 我不画人物 |
[00:52] | Well, I think we both know otherwise. | 我们都知道你画的 |
[00:55] | Since you’re in there, | 既然你也在他那里 |
[00:56] | maybe you can see when I can expect some art out of him. | 也许你能知道我究竟何时才能拿到他的画 |
[00:59] | We should all do dinner… | 我们应该一起吃晚饭 |
[01:00] | Me, you, Tanner. | 我 你 坦纳 |
[01:02] | Maybe I’ll bring someone, too… | 可能我也会带个人来… |
[01:04] | I know you meant no harm, but harm is coming. | 我知道你并没有恶意 但是恶意确实来了 |
[01:27] | Homemade sushi, sashimi, | 自制寿司 生鱼片 |
[01:29] | and other small Japanese bites. | 以及其它一些日本小食 |
[01:31] | I sent Ryan to Japan to stage around, | 我把瑞安送去日本学艺 |
[01:34] | and this is what he came back with. | 这就是他学回来的技术 |
[01:36] | Wow. I have been waiting all day for this. | 哇 我等这一口已经一整天了 |
[01:38] | To eat? | 等吃的吗 |
[01:40] | He practices intermittent fasting. | 他正在做断食疗法 |
[01:42] | I only eat in an eight-hour stretch, | 我每天只有八小时进食 |
[01:43] | and then I don’t eat anything for the other 16. | 其余十六个小时不吃任何食物 |
[01:45] | Keeps my head clear while I work. | 这使我工作时保持头脑清醒 |
[01:47] | Flow state. | 节奏顺畅 |
[01:49] | Exactly. You’ve tried it. | 没错 你也试过吗 |
[01:50] | I’ve tried it all: Keto, fasting, gluten-free… | 生酮饮食 断食疗法 无谷蛋白饮食… 我全都试过 |
[01:53] | I’m an intermittent eater, | 我是个断续型吃货 |
[01:55] | 16 on, at least, gluten-heavy. | 起码十六个小时进食 大量谷蛋白 |
[01:57] | Ha. Also a way to go. | 哈哈 这也是一种吃法 |
[01:59] | I’ll bear that diet in mind for the reception. | 我会记住这种吃法 以备招待会之用 |
[02:01] | Why don’t you just serve me, fucking grilled? | 你干嘛不直接给我上点儿烤的呢 |
[02:03] | Not a fan of getting feted? | 你不喜欢被盛情款待吗 |
[02:05] | Just all the talk. | 只是说说而已 |
[02:06] | He can’t stand the buyers’… what do you call it? | 他忍受不了买家的… 你是怎么说的来着 |
[02:08] | – “Bullshit interpretations.” – Yeah. | – “狗屁解释” – 对 |
[02:10] | You know what question really drives me insane… | 你知道什么问题让我抓狂 |
[02:12] | and it happens every goddamned time is: | 而且每次都会被问到吗 |
[02:14] | “How do you know when it’s finished?” | “你怎么知道作品什么时候完成” |
[02:16] | Well, sometimes it’s hard to tell… | 有时候很难说清楚… |
[02:18] | She’s talking about a Jackson Pollock | 她说的是我们在画廊看到的 |
[02:18] | Toby | 压制: |
[02:19] | – we saw at gallery. – Yeah. | – 杰克逊·波洛克的作品 – 对 |
[02:21] | Why not three splatters less, or two more? | 为什么不能少刷三次 或是多刷两次画笔呢 |
[02:24] | That’s what makes Pollock Pollock, right? | 这就是波洛克的伟大之处 对吧 |
[02:26] | He can just stare at it and say: | 他可以盯着画作说 |
[02:28] | “That’s it. It’s complete. It’s finished.” | “就是这样 作画圆满 作品完成” |
[02:30] | That’s what makes you an artist. | 这才使你称得上是个画家 |
[02:33] | Otherwise, you’re nothing. | 否则 你就什么也不是 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna have to be careful when I talk to you. | 我跟你说话的时候得小心点 |
[02:37] | No, no, you need to engage with artists and art | 不 不 你需要与艺术家和艺术接触 |
[02:39] | and learn from it. | 并从中取经 |
[02:41] | This art stuff’s gonna be important | 这些艺术知识 |
[02:42] | later in our life together. | 对我们以后的生活很重要 |
[02:44] | A strong appreciation makes for a well-rounded child. | 强大的欣赏能力能造就一个全面发展的孩子 |
[02:49] | No…No real artist gives a fuck about talk. | 没有哪个真正的艺术家在乎谈话 |
[02:53] | They want you to look at the work, understand it, | 他们想让你看看作品 理解作品 |
[02:56] | and then jump out the window without saying another word, | 然后二话不说跳窗而出 |
[02:58] | because you never need to see anything else ever again. | 因为你已然见识了世间最佳之作 |
[03:00] | What if it’s a buyer asking the questions? | 如果是买家在问这个问题呢 |
[03:03] | Same deal. | 一回事 |
[03:05] | Oh, the mythical incorruptible artist. | 哇 神秘的不流俗艺术家 |
[03:08] | Impervious to temptation. | 完全不受诱惑 |
[03:12] | If you buy me a ticket to Japan, I’ll go, | 如果你给我买张去日本的机票 我立马出发 |
[03:14] | but unlike your… your cook, | 但我不像你的… 厨师 |
[03:16] | I-I can’t promise you anything for your trouble. | 我没法向你保证任何成果 |
[03:19] | As long as you came back inspired… | 只要你带着灵感回来就行 |
[03:20] | Oh, this one was born inspired. | 他可是天生灵感不断 |
[03:23] | You should see him work. It’s insane. | 你应该来看看他工作的样子 太疯狂了 |
[03:26] | No, yeah, it must be something to see. | 是啊 肯定值得一看 |
[03:29] | Oh, it is. | 没错 |
[03:30] | He reminds me of how you used to be… | 他让我想起你以前的样子 |
[03:32] | a guy doing what he was born to do. | 一个人做着他天生该做的事 |
[03:34] | Before I became a burned-out hack? | 成为精疲力竭的政治仆从之前的状态吗 |
[03:35] | Don’t put words in my mouth. | 这话可不是我说的 |
[03:42] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[03:44] | All this talk of art makes me want to see the work. | 这通关于艺术的谈话都让我想看作品了 |
[03:48] | I’ll stop by tomorrow. | 我明天顺道去看看 |
[03:50] | Oh, no, I’m not ready to show it. | 不行 我还没准备好展示呢 |
[03:52] | No, huh? | 不行 是吗 |
[04:01] | Alright. Well, you let me know. | 好吧 行的时候知会我一声 |
[04:14] | Welcome to the NYAG! | 欢迎来到纽约司法部长办事处 |
[04:17] | Now, I feel no guilt when I tell you all | 现在 当我把你们当做我最聪明的学生时 |
[04:19] | that I consider you my smartest students. | 我毫无内疚之感 |
[04:22] | Oh, I’m sure that my colleagues and I will all benefit greatly | 我相信 你们灵活的法律头脑会让我和同事们 |
[04:25] | from the work of your nimble legal minds. | 受益匪浅 |
[04:29] | When I look out at you all, I’m reminded of my younger self. | 看着你们时 让我想起了年轻时的自己 |
[04:31] | And in the words of your Billie Eilish, | 用你们最爱的比莉·艾利什的话来说 |
[04:34] | “The best of me, the best of me is you.” | “最好的我 因你而存在” |
[04:38] | We know you must be eager to get started, | 我知道你们都已经跃跃欲试了 |
[04:40] | and we have an exciting first assignment. | 我们有一个令人兴奋的首次任务 |
[04:42] | When it comes to the office of the Attorney General, | 当涉及到司法部长办事处时 |
[04:46] | courage is a must. | 勇气是必不可少的 |
[04:48] | Courage to aim for the highest targets | 勇于追求最高目标 |
[04:50] | without flinching. | 而不退缩 |
[04:52] | To brush away the dust from the reticles on your scopes | 刷掉你们瞄准镜标度线上的灰尘 |
[04:54] | and take dead aim at even the loftiest of our government. | 瞄准我们政府的最高层 |
[04:57] | So today, you’re gonna go after a cabinet member. | 今天 你们将对一名内阁成员下手 |
[04:59] | Yeah, Secretary of the Treasury, Todd Krakow. | 没错 财政部长 陶德·克拉科夫 |
[05:03] | We have records of his every statement and action. | 我们有他的每一个声明和行动的记录 |
[05:05] | Your task is to build legal cases | 你们的任务是构建针对他的 |
[05:07] | and arguments against him. | 法律案例和论证 |
[05:08] | Let’s find his lost tapes, | 让我们找到他遗失的录音带 |
[05:10] | his stained blue dress, his perfect call. | 他染上污渍的全蓝礼服 他的完美呼叫 |
[05:14] | Let’s get to work! | 开始干吧 |
[05:19] | – Yes! – Yes! Come on! | – 好啊 – 太棒了 |
[05:21] | – Oh, yeah! – Fucking yes! | – 太好了 – 太他妈棒了 |
[05:23] | You can fucking smell that fucking… | 你甚至能闻到那该死的… |
[05:24] | That may sound like a joyous Kwanzaa celebration to you… | 对你来说 这可能像是一个欢乐的宽扎节庆典 |
[05:28] | – Kwanzaa was last… – Well, it ain’t the sounds of | – 宽扎节已经过去了… – 这听起来也不像是 |
[05:30] | a goddamned Chanukah festival of lights either. | 该死的光明节庆典 |
[05:34] | Or the motherfucking eve of motherfucking Christmas… | 或者是该死的圣诞节前夕… |
[05:37] | I really don’t think you want that phrase on the record, | 你说这话肯定不想留底吧 |
[05:39] | – there are HR considera… – No. | – 出于人力资源方面的考量… – 不想 |
[05:41] | What that sound is, is a funeral dirge. | 那个声音 是一首葬礼挽歌 |
[05:46] | And that funeral is ours. | 那个葬礼是给我们办的 |
[05:49] | That cheering is for Krakow | 那份欢呼是给克拉科夫的 |
[05:51] | rubber stamping Axe’s federal bank charter. | 他为阿克塞的联邦银行执照盖了章 |
[05:53] | – It’s really happening? – Happened. | – 真的要发生了吗 – 已经发生了 |
[05:55] | Fast tracking it. | 加速进程了 |
[05:58] | Now, I joined the party when I first heard about | 一听说我们要办银行 |
[06:01] | us becoming a bank… | 我就加入进去了… |
[06:02] | Because it sounded sturdy. | 因为这主意听上去可靠 |
[06:06] | Secure. Lucrative. | 安全 有利可图 |
[06:07] | But the more I researched… | 但我越是深入研究… |
[06:09] | Yeah. The worse it fucking is. | 越发感觉到它很垃圾 |
[06:11] | Man the turrets | 操纵炮台 |
[06:13] | and start loosing ordnance on whatever you see. | 开始对目之所及随意开火吧 |
[06:15] | Because it’s gonna be eat what you kill soon enough. | 因为它很快将吞噬你捕获的一切猎物 |
[06:18] | Wait, are you hunting or at war? | 等会儿 你这是打猎还是打仗 |
[06:20] | Both. As you all better be. | 两者都是 你们也最好如此 |
[06:22] | We’re going to have to deregister as a hedge fund. | 我们将不得不注销对冲基金的名称登记 |
[06:25] | This place will become a family office, | 为了将商业和银行分开 |
[06:28] | to separate commerce from banking. | 这个地方将变成家族办公室 |
[06:30] | No outside fees to cover our salaries. | 不再有外部费用支付我们的工资 |
[06:33] | Redundancies will become clear. | 人员的冗余现象对他而言 |
[06:35] | To him. | 将变得明显 |
[06:36] | Some of us will be Midsommar’d. | 我们当中要有人被献祭了 就像《仲夏夜惊魂》 |
[06:38] | Yes! Exactly! | 对 说的太对了 |
[06:40] | I don’t actually know what that means, but it sounds… | 我虽然不大懂那到底什么意思 但听起来… |
[06:43] | Horrible. Utterly horrible. | 可怕 非常可怕 |
[06:45] | Axe, um… | 阿克塞… |
[06:47] | If we do… | 如果我们… |
[06:49] | When we do get the bank charter, | 等我们真的拿到银行执照后 |
[06:51] | how much are our lives changing? | 我们的生活会有多大变化 |
[06:53] | Will our jobs… | 我们的工作会不会… |
[06:54] | No, it’s not a problem. | 不 这不是问题 |
[06:56] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[06:57] | Well, it’s not my problem. | 起码不是我的问题 |
[06:59] | And don’t ask another guy about your future. | 另外别再向别人征询你的未来了 |
[07:01] | Make your own fucking future. | 自己的未来要靠自己决定 |
[07:04] | It’s like my own mother took the form of your body. | 你这就像是我老妈附身一样 |
[07:06] | I can almost taste her ggori gomtang. | 我几乎能感受到她的韩国腔调了 |
[07:08] | It’s chilling… | 令人胆颤… |
[07:10] | But, we have all been through so much together. | 但是 我们一起经历了那么多事情 |
[07:12] | Lean and fat times. | 共度阳光与阴霾 |
[07:14] | We always come through at Axe Capital. | 我们总能在阿克塞资本中安然度过 |
[07:16] | Is this an overcorrection to conditions? | 这次是不是矫枉过正了呢 |
[07:18] | Shouldn’t we just ride it out? | 难道我们不应该克服困难吗 |
[07:19] | Fucking right we should. | 你说的太对了 |
[07:21] | As the Pittsburgh Steelers do. | 就像匹兹堡钢人那样 |
[07:23] | And that consistency has served them well. | 那种一致性给他们带来了益处 |
[07:25] | – Best-run franchise in… – Second best. | – 经营最棒的球队… – 第二棒的 |
[07:28] | Like Coach Belichick says: | 就像贝里切克教练说的那样 |
[07:29] | You wait till halftime before you start making adjustments, | 等到中场休息时才开始调整 |
[07:32] | it’s too fucking late… | 就太迟了… |
[07:38] | Change is scary. | 改变总是可怕的 |
[07:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:42] | But this is gonna be better for all of you. | 但这将给你们所有人带来益处 |
[07:46] | Maybe not all of you. | 也许并非所有人 |
[08:01] | You know I didn’t really say what I feel down there. | 你知道我在楼下时并没有说出我的感受 |
[08:04] | If I said what I really believed… | 如果我说出我真正相信的东西… |
[08:06] | Boss. I know what you were thinking. | 老大 我知道你在想什么 |
[08:07] | It was pellucid without you even saying it. | 即使你不说 也是显而易见的 |
[08:09] | Like I was hearing your thoughts. | 我就像是听到了你的心声 |
[08:11] | Really? What was I… | 是嘛 那我是怎么… |
[08:12] | You just wanted your fucking coffee | 你只想喝你的咖啡 |
[08:14] | and couldn’t believe the weakness you were witnessing. | 且不敢相信你所看到的弱点 |
[08:17] | You were also thinking about the 16 trades we made this morning, | 你还在想我们今天早上做的十六笔交易 |
[08:19] | and, at one point, I saw you look toward the front desk, | 然后 在某一时刻 我看到你朝前台看 |
[08:22] | and calculate the value relative to cost | 计算着在那里雇两名接待员的 |
[08:24] | of having two receptionists there. | 相对成本价值 |
[08:25] | 英国的心理学研究者和魔术师 擅长读心术表演 | |
[08:25] | What kind of Derren Brown mindreader bullshit is this? | 这是哪门子的达伦·布朗读心术胡扯啊 |
[08:28] | It’s not bullshit. | 这可不是胡扯 |
[08:29] | It’s this… | 而是这个… |
[08:31] | Vigilantrix. | 醒神药 |
[08:32] | Our next big play. | 我们接下来的大动作 |
[08:34] | We are not a bank quite yet. | 我们目前还没办成银行 |
[08:37] | And we may as well fucking crush it one more time | 我们不妨在成为银行前 |
[08:39] | before we become one. | 再狠赚它一次 |
[08:40] | This drug, Axe, it’s the killer app | 阿克塞 这种药是你一直追求的 |
[08:43] | in the pharma space you’ve been chasing. | 制药领域的杀手级应用 |
[08:45] | It’s a focus ratchet, a productivity booster. | 它是专注棘轮 生产力推进器 |
[08:48] | The audience at a pharma conference got one to try. | 在一次制药会议上 观众们都尝了一颗 |
[08:51] | But after I had a taste, I copped the whole box. | 但我体验过后 就把整盒都拿走了 |
[08:53] | Vigilantrix. | 醒神药 |
[08:55] | I read about the trials. | 我看过试验结果 |
[08:57] | That’s the thing, huh? | 这就是我们需要的哈 |
[08:59] | It sure is. It’s the Limitless shit. | 没错 它就是无限的可能 |
[09:01] | It’s got me firing on all… | 它让我热血沸腾… |
[09:03] | it’s giving me crazy mental clarity and acuity. | 给了我超强的思维清晰度和敏锐度 |
[09:07] | I’m even using words like “Acuity.” | 你瞧我都会用”敏锐度”这种词了 |
[09:08] | And “Pellucid,” Yeah, I heard. | 以及”清晰的” 对 我听到了 |
[09:11] | The stuff works. | 这玩意可管用了 |
[09:12] | If it’s got me thinking like you, | 如果它能让我像你一样思考 |
[09:13] | imagine who it’ll have you thinking like. | 想象一下你吃下去会提高到什么水平吧 |
[10:58] | Attorney General Rhoades, we’d like to discuss our assignment. | 罗兹司法部长 我们想讨论一下我们的任务 |
[11:01] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[11:10] | We have a problem with the assignment, sir… | 我们的任务有问题 先生… |
[11:14] | well, an ethical objection, really. | 事实上是道德反对 |
[11:16] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:18] | Please, explain, Merle. | 请解释一下 默尔 |
[11:21] | We’re concerned that the process | 我们担心的是 您让我们 |
[11:23] | you’ve asked us to follow feels, like… | 遵循的过程 感觉有些… |
[11:26] | improperly motivated. | 动机不纯 |
[11:28] | It’s backwards. | 顺序反了 |
[11:29] | To just try and find something on Secretary Krakow. | 为了找到一些关于克拉科夫部长的东西 |
[11:33] | Aren’t we supposed to start with a crime and then build a case? | 我们不是应该先有犯罪 然后再立案吗 |
[11:37] | It feels super targeted. | 感觉针对性太强了 |
[11:38] | Like the Muslim ban or something. | 就像穆斯林禁令似的 |
[11:44] | You have been very fortunate in your short lives | 你们是十分幸运的 在短暂的人生经历中 |
[11:48] | to read the sharpest legal scholars | 你们参详最犀利的法律学者的思想 |
[11:50] | and discuss the most famous cases. | 探讨最知名的案件 |
[11:52] | But you have never | 但是你们从来不曾 |
[11:56] | stood naked before judge or jury. | 毫无遮掩地接受法官或陪审团的审视 |
[12:01] | You have never made a single compromise of conscience. | 从没有遭遇过良知纠葛 |
[12:04] | You have never had to weigh justice against loyalty… | 从来不必在公正和忠诚之间取舍… |
[12:11] | You know, lawyers are, importantly, storytellers. | 其实 在很大程度上 律师都是讲故事的人 |
[12:15] | So allow me to weave you a yarn. | 让我给你们做一番讲述吧 |
[12:18] | An old folktale goes: | 有这么一个古老的传说 |
[12:21] | A Sicilian woman and an Arab trader fell in love. | 一个西西里女子和一个阿拉伯商人相爱 |
[12:26] | But the Arab had a wife and children back in Tunisia. | 但这个阿拉伯人已经在突尼斯娶妻生子 |
[12:30] | So he told the Sicilian woman that he loved her, | 所以他告诉这个西西里女子 他爱她 |
[12:33] | but he had to go back to his family. | 但最终还是要回归自己的家庭 |
[12:35] | That night, the Sicilian woman | 当夜这个女子 |
[12:38] | cut off his head while he was sleeping. | 就趁男子熟睡时 砍下他的头 |
[12:42] | She hollowed out his brains, | 掏出脑子 |
[12:43] | and she turned his skull into a pot, | 把头骨当做花盆 |
[12:46] | where she planted herbs. | 种花养草 |
[12:50] | And you can still see ceramic pots | 时至今日 你们还可以在西西里的巴勒莫 |
[12:53] | painted like Arab heads in Palermo today. | 看到彩绘成阿拉伯人头的陶瓷罐子 |
[12:56] | There are several lessons that can be taken | 这是一个有关炽烈爱情的恐怖故事 |
[13:00] | from this grisly tale of passion, | 大家可以从中汲取很多道理 |
[13:01] | but the one I draw is this: | 我学到的是 |
[13:03] | If you harbor split loyalties, | 如果你对太多的人报以忠诚 |
[13:05] | and fail to take a side, | 而且无法选择站边 |
[13:07] | your mind may become nothing more | 你的脑子可能也就适合 |
[13:09] | than the soil for mint sprigs. | 用来种薄荷 |
[13:12] | If you have any doubts about your ability | 如果你们怀疑自己 |
[13:14] | to complete this internship | 无法完成本期实习工作 |
[13:16] | or your allegiance to this office, | 或者说不能对我的部门效忠 |
[13:18] | leave now. | 现在就可以离开 |
[13:31] | Anybody else? | 还有吗 |
[13:33] | No way. | 绝不会走 |
[13:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:36] | Now let’s get back to it. | 那就继续干吧 |
[13:46] | Do you still have any contacts in the Treasury Department? | 你在财政部还有关系吗 |
[13:49] | I was in the Katzenjammers with the Deputy Assistant Secretary. | 我跟助理副部长是酒友 一起宿醉过 |
[13:52] | Did I know you could carry a tune, Ms. Sacker? | 我以前就知道你发音没问题吗 赛克女士 |
[13:55] | – What can’t I do? – Good. | – 我无所不能 – 很好 |
[13:57] | Then I’d like to see Krakow’s schedule of meetings. | 我想看看克拉科夫的会议日程 |
[14:00] | Maybe there’s a buzzsaw we can run him into. | 也许咱们能就此做了他 |
[14:02] | Send him to the mill. | 彻底碾碎 |
[14:07] | Thank you all for joining this emergency assembly | 这是夏因-卢塞恩董事会的 |
[14:09] | of the Shine-Lucence board. | 紧急会议 感谢诸位与会 |
[14:11] | We are facing a crisis. | 我们有大麻烦了 危机 |
[14:13] | As all of you know, we use tin to produce our solar cells. | 各位都知道 我们用锡来生产太阳能电池 |
[14:17] | It’s what makes them cheaper, safer, | 比铅材更便宜 安全度更高 |
[14:19] | and easier to manufacture than lead. | 制造更方便 |
[14:21] | We believed that we’d been | 我们一直认为我们的工业用锡 |
[14:22] | sourcing that tin | 来自澳大利亚 |
[14:24] | from safely and humanely run | 当地的矿业活动很安全 |
[14:26] | mines in Australia, but we just became aware | 采用人性化的经营方式 但我们刚刚知悉 |
[14:30] | that a middleman has been | 其实是由一个中间商 |
[14:32] | selling suspect tin | 向我们的冶炼厂 |
[14:33] | to our smelting facility. | 出售的锡材 而且很有问题 |
[14:35] | Our supply chain Vice President can tell you more. | 供应链副总裁会详细说明 |
[14:38] | I tracked the tin back to here. | 我对锡材一路溯源到这里 |
[14:40] | Where, exactly, is “Here”? | 这里具体是哪里 |
[14:41] | The Congo. There’s militia. With guns. | 刚果 这里有民兵组织 都有枪 |
[14:45] | They’re strong-arming people into the mines. | 他们逼迫工人下矿 |
[14:46] | It’s as bad as they say. Worse… | 情况和他们说的一样差 甚至更糟… |
[14:48] | Shit, I’ve gotta go… | 坏了 我得下线了… |
[14:51] | Allow me to be the one to say what we’re all thinking: | 让我来说说我们是怎么想的吧 |
[14:53] | This is no bueno. | 这不是正规经营的锡业 |
[14:55] | Tin from the Congo is a conflict mineral. | 刚果的锡矿深陷争端 |
[14:57] | The mines are controlled by | 这些矿藏都在 |
[14:58] | violent anti-government warlords. | 暴力反政府的军阀控制之下 |
[15:00] | Like I said: crisis. | 我说过的 危机 |
[15:02] | We’ll be looking to you all | 我们希望你们能 |
[15:04] | for immediate recommendations… | 尽快提出处置建议 |
[15:09] | 1953年的美国西部片 主角肖恩建立安全的环境后 骑上马远走他乡 | |
[15:09] | You know how in Shane… | 你知道在《原野奇侠》中… |
[15:11] | shit, in every Western worth its sand… | 靠 在所有风沙漫天的西部片子里 |
[15:13] | the main dude can escape, ride off if he wants, | 大人物只要想 就可以骑上马全身而退 |
[15:15] | but then decides to stay and fight? | 可他们偏偏要留下来斗吗 |
[15:17] | – I’m Shane? – No. You are not! | – 我也是肖恩 – 你不是 |
[15:18] | You are Mike Prince. And as your deputy… | 你是迈克·普林斯 所以作为你的副手… |
[15:21] | Shane wasn’t a sheriff. | 肖恩不是镇上聘来的治安官 |
[15:22] | Yes. I keep meaning to see that one. | 知道 我一直都想看看那电影的 |
[15:24] | But the point stands. | 但是我的意思没变 |
[15:25] | You ain’t sticking around to fight. | 你不需要捍卫什么 |
[15:26] | What’s recommendation number two? | 还有其他建议吗 |
[15:28] | There isn’t one. | 没有 |
[15:30] | You’re supposed to take recommendation one, | 你应该接受我提出的惟一建议 |
[15:31] | or what the heck are we doing? | 不然我们干什么 |
[15:32] | We can’t risk this story breaking | 我们不能冒险 这个事情曝光时 |
[15:34] | and us still be in this company. | 我们不能被发现还和这家公司有关 |
[15:35] | So you want me to go Warriors style. | 你的意思是走勇士路线 |
[15:38] | No. Like I just said, I don’t want you to stay and fight… | 不是 我刚才说过 不希望你还留在这家公司里捍卫… |
[15:42] | No, no, no, like | 不是 你没明白 |
[15:44] | “Warriors, come out to play-ay…” | 勇士们 出来打呀… |
[15:48] | The Warriors were an unaffiliated | 勇士帮是七十年代的一个纽约帮派 |
[15:51] | mixed-race street gang in 1970s New York… | 没有背景 不限人种 |
[15:53] | Progressive… | 挺开明… |
[15:55] | Who got blamed for a murder they didn’t commit. | 他们被指控谋杀 其实不是他们干的 |
[15:57] | Caught uptown in enemy territory, | 事发在近郊 对头的势力范围 |
[15:58] | they had to make their way back home to Coney Island | 他们必须打出一条血路 回到康尼岛老巢 |
[16:00] | with all the other gangs gunning for ’em. | 其他所有帮派都要砍他们 |
[16:02] | So they ran. Or they fought and ran. | 于是他们跑路 或者说且战且退 |
[16:04] | How’d I miss a story like this… | 我怎么没听说过这事… |
[16:06] | It’s a movie. | 是个电影 |
[16:08] | Damn. Okay. On my list. | 我去 好吧 回头找找 |
[16:10] | But while fictional unaffiliated street gangs | 不过没有背景的虚构帮派 |
[16:13] | may not have any choices, multibillionaires do. | 或许没有选择 可金融富豪有啊 |
[16:16] | Not running. | 我不跑 |
[16:18] | You can find me some board members to back our play, | 你可以找几个董事会成员来支持我 |
[16:20] | but I’m sticking and turning this around. | 而我肯定要留下了 扭转局面 |
[16:29] | This company is screwed and our position right along with it. | 这家公司死定了 还有咱们的头寸也废了 |
[16:31] | Should we come forward to the press immediately? | 要不咱们马上找媒体 |
[16:34] | – Should we dump out? – Or both? | – 是不是可以出清 – 或者媒体和出清一起干 |
[16:36] | We don’t have the benefit of a track record. | 咱们没有良好的从业记录啊 |
[16:38] | If word of this leaks, it’s a deathblow | 如果这个消息泄露出去 |
[16:39] | to a young firm with our mission. | 肩负你我使命的年轻企业必死无疑 |
[16:41] | In the impact space, I’m not sure a track record even helps. | 在影响力投资领域 我觉得从业记录作用不大 |
[16:44] | Bill McGlashan was the king of impact investing. | 比尔·麦格拉森曾是影响力投资领域的老大 |
[16:46] | 2019年美国联邦调查局 发起校园蓝调行动曝光了 大规模大学招生舞弊闹剧 | |
[16:46] | Then Varsity Blues and his head rolled into a basket. | 然后校园蓝调行动把他卷进了丑闻 |
[16:49] | People are merciless when it comes to doing good. | 当涉及到做好事的时候 人们都很无情 |
[16:51] | And McGlashan even had Bono. | 而且麦格拉森也是干过公益的 |
[16:53] | We need a rockstar in our corner, too… | 咱们需要强力外援… |
[16:56] | Mike Prince. | 迈克·普林斯 |
[16:59] | Go to him. | 找他 |
[17:01] | Enlist him. Team up. | 拉他上船 一起组团 |
[17:03] | Together we’ll have a better chance at swaying the board | 我们一起就更有机会 |
[17:05] | into doing whatever you decide is best… | 让董事会按你的思路出牌 |
[17:07] | Whoa. Axe would flip the fuck out. | 阿克塞肯定会气疯了 |
[17:09] | He almost burst into flames | 他看见普林斯在名利场 |
[17:11] | when he saw Prince at the Vanity Fair shoot. | 拍摄现场的时候 就已经很抓狂了 |
[17:12] | Yes. Their “Fireside Chat” Was Alien vs. Predator. | 是啊 他们的炉边谈话纯粹是异形大战铁血战士 |
[17:15] | No fucking fear. | 怕个鬼啊 |
[17:17] | If we win, by making money, Axe will be happy. | 如果咱们赢了 挣了钱 阿克塞肯定高兴 |
[17:20] | So win, then tell him how you did it. | 那就赢 然后再告诉他怎么赢的 |
[17:26] | It could work. | 这招管用 |
[17:28] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[17:29] | But you will feel his wrath | 但如果我们拉上普林斯还搞砸了 |
[17:31] | if we engage with Prince and make it worse. | 他的火可全会发你身上 |
[17:33] | Then let’s make it better. | 那就让局面好起来 |
[17:35] | I’ll reach out to Scooter to broker the meeting. | 我找斯科特 安排会晤 |
[17:41] | Let’s get active, people! | 都动起来 |
[17:43] | Traders, you’re being paid to trade. | 交易员们 你们的工作就是做交易 |
[17:44] | We’re in the moving business, not the storage business. | 我们干的是流动业务 不是存储 |
[17:48] | So bring me some fucking scalps for my wall. | 多特么给我砍几个脑袋当战利品来 |
[17:51] | Mineral people, I want exposure. | 搞矿业的 给我做风险持有 |
[17:53] | Yesterday. | 从昨天起持 |
[17:55] | Get me longer than the Hunt Brothers in 1980! | 我要弄得比八零年的亨特兄弟更持久 |
[17:58] | We’ve gotta grab the rock, bring back the shiny shit. | 必须捏住矿石 攥出点金子来 |
[18:00] | Um, I’d like to join in the zesty and aggressive approach. | 我也想投身到这么激进的套路里 |
[18:04] | But I’ve got to say: I’m not sure what we’re supposed to do. | 不过我还是想问一句 我们具体要怎么干 |
[18:06] | Okay. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 行啦 动起来都动起来 |
[18:08] | You guys are running last gen. I need you next gen. | 你们还都是老一套 要上最新的手段 |
[18:11] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[18:13] | Purely optional. | 绝对是可选择的 |
[18:15] | But for those of you who are ready to cross the threshold | 但对于那些有意跨越极限 |
[18:17] | and become a version of himself | 成就全新的自己的人 |
[18:19] | with the energy of a 17-year-old, | 有十七岁的精力 |
[18:21] | the focus of a 30-year-old | 三十岁的注意力 |
[18:23] | and the wisdom of a 100-year-old, | 一百岁的睿智的人 |
[18:25] | step the fuck up. | 给老子站出来 |
[18:29] | Let me tell you: I have never felt so focused, | 跟你们说实话 我从没这么专注过 |
[18:33] | and with all of you at the same level on this v-shit, | 要是你们所有人吃了这药提高了层次 |
[18:36] | I think we’re looking at 85% returns on the week, | 我觉得这个礼拜就能有85%的回报 |
[18:39] | to say nothing of the quarter. | 更不必说这个季度了 |
[18:41] | Sounds good, Axe. | 听着不错 阿克塞 |
[18:42] | Give me a few of those Major League beans | 也给我来点高端团队的神药 |
[18:44] | for the Mase Carb crew. | 给梅森碳能的人吃吃 |
[18:47] | FDA approval pending…? | 尚待食品药物管理局批准… |
[18:50] | Oh God, I don’t want diarrhea, | 不是吧 我可不想跑肚 |
[18:51] | involuntary muscle spasms, psychotic delusions… | 无意识的肌肉痉挛 还有什么妄想症… |
[18:55] | It says “In rare cases,” You fucking baby. | 你他妈个呆子 不是说了是”罕见症状”吗 |
[18:58] | I’m in. | 我吃 |
[19:03] | Fine. But I’m gonna need some water. | 好吧 不过我得来口水 |
[19:14] | Good to see you again, Wendy. | 很高兴又见面了 温迪 |
[19:15] | And you, Taylor. Lauren, your rep precedes. | 也很高兴见到你 泰勒 劳伦 久仰大名 |
[19:19] | Now, how are we gonna disarm this bomb | 咱们怎么才能解决这颗定时炸弹呢 |
[19:20] | before it blows up in our faces? | 可别握在手里炸了 |
[19:23] | Please have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[19:27] | Maybe we need to throw it over a cliff before it does. | 只要在炸开之前扔下悬崖就行 |
[19:32] | I used to love those cartoons | 我以前挺喜欢歪心狼的动画片 |
[19:33] | where the coyote would get his fingers caught | 他扔炸弹的时候 |
[19:35] | in the bomb right as he released it. | 手指头会卡在炸弹上 |
[19:37] | He’d blow up and then be back to himself after the commercial. | 他先被炸飞 一段广告之后又满血复活 |
[19:40] | – Reconstituted. – But we… | – 完整无缺 – 但是我们… |
[19:42] | Yes. Mortal. | 是啊 会死的 |
[19:43] | Once we blow up, no reconstitution possible. | 咱们要是被炸了 就没机会复活了 |
[19:47] | So I, too, want to avoid an explosion here. | 所以我也很想避免爆炸 |
[19:49] | We’ll listen to any plan you may have, | 如果你有什么想法 我们很想知道 |
[19:51] | but we remain unsure if we’re taking part. | 不过我们不确定是不是会加入 |
[19:53] | Until such time as it’s clear our agendas are aligned, anyway. | 除非我们的策略在某种程度上是一致的 |
[19:56] | What do you see as first steps? | 你首先想怎么做 |
[19:58] | We need to re-source the tin. | 重新形成锡材供应链 |
[20:00] | Yes. But we can’t be noisy about it. | 很好 不过动静不能太大 |
[20:02] | I’d propose a year-long transition plan. | 我建议用一年的时间调整 |
[20:04] | – To a new source. – That we sell the board on. | – 启用新的供应渠道 – 这点要让董事会采纳 |
[20:05] | And we slow down order fulfillment, | 然后减缓订单供应 |
[20:07] | so we don’t sell any more… | 这样就不会再销售… |
[20:08] | Good. In theory. | 理论上不错 |
[20:10] | If we can ensure that the story of the scandal | 条件是这件丑闻 |
[20:11] | doesn’t get to the press. | 不能让媒体知道 |
[20:12] | What about board members leaking? | 董事会成员泄密怎么办 |
[20:14] | That’s a real risk. Who are you worried about? | 这种风险真实存在 你担心谁吗 |
[20:16] | Not sure. I was hoping you could | 不好说 我倒希望你对他们 |
[20:18] | profile them to determine who might crack… | 做一番侧写 看看谁的可能性大… |
[20:25] | Look, I know you said you’re not sure if you’re in, | 我说 你们表示过不一定加入 |
[20:28] | but it feels like we’re already rowing in the same direction. | 但现在看起来 咱们的方向是一致的 |
[20:31] | And we have a conference room you can work in | 我们可以提供会议室 你们先在里面谈 |
[20:32] | before we have to call the board back. | 回头再给董事会电话沟通 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:40] | We’re on it. | 我们加入 |
[20:50] | Thanks for coming down, Pete. | 感谢光临 皮特 |
[20:52] | Much as I hate being here, I figured I should show up | 我非常讨厌来这里 但也知道如果不来 |
[20:54] | and avoid the subpoena sure to follow. | 也会有传票让我来 |
[20:57] | Wise choice. | 明智 |
[21:00] | Now I know you’ve gone well beyond | 我知道你的那间连锁健身房 |
[21:02] | selling memberships at your robo-gym, | 卖会员资格卖得很好 |
[21:04] | into the physical-transformation through-science space. | 给它按了个科学健身 再造身心的幌子 |
[21:08] | Specifically, that you’re helping athletes | 你特别善于帮助运动员 |
[21:10] | boost performance… and beat drug tests. | 大幅提高成绩 有效通过药检 |
[21:14] | Hold on a sec, I never, never, ever… | 你等等 我从来就根本… |
[21:16] | Let’s not. | 还是别了 |
[21:18] | If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果没有 你也不会被请到这里 |
[21:19] | And I wouldn’t need you. | 那我就不需要你了 |
[21:24] | Need me to what? | 要我干什么 |
[21:27] | Put me with a certain type of doctor that can help out | 给我找个大夫 帮我看看 |
[21:29] | with a family member’s kidney situation. | 我家里人的肾病 |
[21:34] | Where are we at exactly? | 说具体点 |
[21:35] | Well, uh, it seems my father wasn’t healthy enough | 这个嘛 我父亲的身体情况 |
[21:40] | to pass the workup to get on the donor list. | 可能无法通过捐赠体检 |
[21:42] | Oh. They always try to pick off the least viable. | 他们习惯从最差的个体开始排除 |
[21:46] | So step one is getting your dad’s numbers | 所以首先要把你爸的号 |
[21:50] | to where he can get on that list. | 挪到名单上他能放到的位置 |
[21:53] | But it’s a long wait. Years… | 不过这个很费时间 要好几年… |
[21:56] | Yeah. Up to five years. | 明白 最多等五年 |
[21:58] | And that is a death sentence for him. | 对他来说 这就是死刑 |
[22:01] | Which brings us to part two: | 所以才有了第二步 |
[22:03] | If I can’t move him up the list, | 如果你把他列入名单候选后 |
[22:06] | once you get him on it, | 我却不能把他挪到名单的前面 |
[22:09] | I need you to locate me a donor. | 那就需要你给我找个供体 |
[22:16] | Shit. Okay. | 见鬼 好吧 |
[22:19] | Murky waters. | 一滩浑水啊 |
[22:24] | But I have a guy. | 但我认识一个人 |
[22:30] | He’s a-a “Doctor”… | 他也算是个”医生” |
[22:32] | An MD? | 医学博士 |
[22:34] | Does he still have an MD? | 他还有医学博士头衔吗 |
[22:37] | Did Hippocrates have one? | 希波克拉底有吗 |
[22:39] | You want to put me on the stand | 你想让我上证人席 |
[22:41] | or you want me to fix your dad? | 还是救你父亲 |
[22:43] | My guy’s the right man for the job. | 做这件事 就得是他 |
[22:44] | EPO, platelets, clean this, clean that. | 红细胞生成素 血小板 这修修 那整整 |
[22:47] | He’ll tune your pops up like a Stradivarius, | 他会把你父亲调理得好好的 |
[22:49] | so he passes the test to get on that list. | 从而通过测试 进入名单 |
[22:51] | And he could find you an organ. | 而且 他还能给你们找到器官 |
[22:53] | Good. That’s just what I need. | 很好 我就需要这样的 |
[22:55] | I want to meet ASAP. | 我要尽快见到他 |
[22:58] | I’ll arrange it. | 我来安排 |
[23:00] | $5,000, up front. Cash. | 前付五千 现金 |
[23:03] | This guy don’t take Blue Cross. | 他可不是医疗服务救济协会的 |
[23:04] | Okay. I see. | 好的 我明白了 |
[23:08] | And what’s your piece of that? | 你能拿多少好处 |
[23:11] | Piece? Me? | 好处 我 |
[23:13] | I’m just here to help. | 我只是个帮忙的 |
[23:19] | Let’s go, gimme what you got, hit me hard… | 开始吧 有什么收获 统统告诉我 |
[23:22] | So, I didn’t know what you meant by ‘grab the rock’ before, | 我之前并没有理解你说的”捏住矿石”是什么意思 |
[23:24] | but now I do, and I have to say it’s brilliant… | 但现在我懂了 不得不说 真是个天才的主意 |
[23:27] | – Right… – I mean a tech and aerospace play | – 没错 – 我是说一项可以收获 |
[23:29] | that can harvest one mid-size meteor… | 一枚中等大小的流星的技术航天 |
[23:30] | – And the yield would be… – Fucking outsized… | – 而利润则… – 相当高 |
[23:33] | So, I think I’m seeing the macro play: | 所以 考虑到稀有矿物市场 |
[23:35] | cornering the rare mineral market… | 我觉得自己已经看到了大规模动作 |
[23:36] | Bam. | 砰 |
[23:37] | Beyond gold and platinum, | 抛开金和铂 |
[23:39] | we’re talking cobalt, | 我们说的是钴 |
[23:40] | – tungsten, rhodium… – Right… | – 钨 铑 – 嗯 |
[23:42] | We’ll control production on every cellphone | 我们将从现在开始控制每一部手机的产出 |
[23:44] | – from now until… – Till they’re fucking obsolete. | – 直到… – 直到它们过时无用 |
[23:45] | Space-X, Blue Origin, Virgin Galactic… | 太空探索技术公司 蓝色起源 维珍银河 |
[23:48] | and all their feeder tech. | 还有他们所有的供给技术 |
[23:50] | Lots of opportunity to roll up a strong ground game… | 地面赛上的机会翻滚而至了 |
[23:52] | And speaking of ground game, | 说到地面赛 |
[23:53] | we’ve got to bring in the geo-political piece. | 我们还得引入地缘政治 |
[23:55] | Chile. Big things happening in their political landscape… | 智利 他们的政坛上正有大事发生 |
[23:57] | If their election tilts the way it looks like… | 如果他们的选举 |
[23:59] | pro-mining, pro-business… | 在亲矿采和亲商务之间摇摆 |
[24:00] | we’re talking about a base, | 我们说的其实就是一个基地 |
[24:02] | with massive government incentives, | 具有强大的政府鼓励措施 |
[24:04] | good launch sites, strategic partnerships… | 好的发射场 战略合作伙伴 |
[24:05] | that’ll make this whole thing go. | 会让整件事情得成 |
[24:07] | Liquidity. We need it. | 我们需要流动资金 |
[24:10] | We should dump out of $3, $3.2 billion worth | 我们要抛掉其他仓位的 |
[24:12] | of our other positions in order to free up capital | 三十到三十二亿资金 以便为矿物板块 |
[24:15] | for the mineral play. | 筹集资金 |
[24:16] | It’ll be more than fucking worth it. | 绝对会物超所值的 |
[24:18] | Say the word and I’ll come out of the chute | 只要你一声令下 我会像普莱西德湖的 |
[24:19] | like the German bobsled team at Lake Placid. | 德国雪橇队一样冲出去的 |
[24:21] | Word. I said it. Go do it. | 下令了 去吧 |
[24:35] | You ever see the show The Good Doctor, Chuck? | 查克 你有没有看过《良医》这部剧 |
[24:38] | Can’t say I have. | 还真没有 |
[24:39] | Well, he’s a-a great and feeling young man, | 他是一个很棒的 富有同情心的年轻医生 |
[24:41] | despite this outer affect that would suggest otherwise. | 尽管外界诱惑重重 |
[24:44] | And he’s without a care for money. | 但他真的不在乎钱 |
[24:47] | And the good doctor here is the same? | 今天这位良医也是如此 |
[24:49] | Nope. Dead opposite. | 不 截然相反 |
[24:51] | I did that “Care for the patient” thing for years. | 我全心全意为病人服务多年 |
[24:52] | But they kept suing me, the fuckers. | 但他们一直起诉我 这帮混蛋 |
[24:54] | Now, they can fuck themselves, | 现在就让他们滚一边去吧 |
[24:55] | unless they’re willing to pay me to unfuck them. | 除非自愿花钱请我去解决问题 |
[24:57] | But where this man, Dr. Swerdlow, | 但是 这位斯沃德罗医生 |
[25:01] | and the Good Doc are similar is: | 和良医相似之处在于 |
[25:03] | They both are excellent practitioners of their crafts. | 他们都是自己行当的佼佼者 |
[25:06] | And mine is: to get men like your father… | 我擅长的是 在为时未晚之时 |
[25:07] | worthy paying customers… exactly what they need, | 为像你父亲这样的尊敬的付费顾客 |
[25:10] | before it’s too fucking late. Still saving lives. | 提供他们所需要的东西 我还是救人的医者 |
[25:12] | But getting me some beach houses on the side, | 不过同时也能买到海景房 |
[25:14] | ya know what I’m saying, baby girl? | 你明白我说的吧 小姑娘 |
[25:15] | See? I told him not to pretend to care, Chuck, | 你看 我告诉过他不要假装在意 查克 |
[25:17] | that you wouldn’t… you wouldn’t go for that. | 你不会… 你不会相信那些话的 |
[25:19] | Certainly not. No. | 当然不会 |
[25:20] | Not a chance. No way. Okay. Good. Got it. | 绝无可能 没门 好 很好 明白了 |
[25:23] | So. What’s the actual way this happens? | 那么 实际要怎么操作呢 |
[25:26] | Well, this meeting is $5,000 cash. | 这次见面是现金五千 |
[25:28] | That happens now. | 现在就得给 |
[25:42] | Okay, here’s how we fix this thing. | 好的 我们要这么做 |
[25:44] | Fix meaning repair, but also fix meaning rig the system. | 这么做的意思是指配对 也指暗箱操作 |
[25:48] | Why say that part out loud? | 为什么要大声说出来 |
[25:49] | Cuz it’s fun. | 因为好玩啊 |
[25:51] | What we’ll do, once your payment is complete, is run a course: | 你付完全款后 我们要做这样一系列事 |
[25:53] | Platelets for red cell count, blood pressure meds, | 红血球浓厚液 血压药 |
[25:56] | something to improve his glomerular filtration rate… | 提升肾小球过滤率的药物 |
[25:58] | and I’m not just talking about fucking around with Bardoxolone. | 我不单指巴多索隆 |
[26:01] | I’ve got some special shit from Mexico City | 我从墨西哥城搞来了一些好东西 |
[26:02] | that’ll really do the fucking job. | 对这方面很有效 |
[26:04] | Oh, and also a clean urine deposit before his next exam. | 还有下次检测前要有一份干净的尿沉渣 |
[26:07] | And how is that, uh, particular deposit made? | 那么 那个什么沉渣怎么弄 |
[26:11] | With a special turkey baster, right up his cock. | 用一个特制的火鸡浇油管 放在老二的上方 |
[26:13] | Okay. If this shit backfires, | 好的 如果这事搞砸了 |
[26:14] | and my dad dies of an infection caused by this rug merchant, | 我父亲因为这家伙而死于感染 |
[26:18] | I’m coming for you. | 我饶不了你 |
[26:20] | I know. Yet I’m here. | 我知道 我既然在这 |
[26:21] | Which should tell you the level of my faith. | 就说明了我对他的信任 |
[26:23] | So, after all this, if my other moves don’t work, | 总而言之 如果别的路子都行不通 |
[26:26] | and I can’t jump him to the front of the queue… | 我也不能把他挪到队伍前面 |
[26:29] | how do we secure an organ? | 我们怎么弄到器官 |
[26:31] | You mean the kidney itself? | 你是说肾吗 |
[26:36] | That puppy comes from this pupp-ette right here. | 那个宝贝来自于这个小可爱 |
[26:40] | She’s an illegal just over from El Salvador. And a match. | 她是从萨尔瓦多非法移民过来的 配型通过 |
[26:44] | She’ll be out of lockup soon. | 很快就会被放出来 |
[26:46] | And she’s willing to sell one. | 愿意卖个肾 |
[26:47] | In fact, she almost already did, | 实际上 她差点就卖了 |
[26:49] | but the fucker croaked too soon. | 但那个短命鬼死得太早 |
[26:51] | She’ll do anything it takes for the 38K it pays. | 只要三万八 她什么都愿意干 |
[26:54] | Influx at the southern border | 大量非法移民从南边境线涌入 |
[26:55] | isn’t all that bad. | 也不全是坏事 |
[26:57] | Lots of desperate people willing to sell their parts. | 很多穷途末路的人都愿意出卖器官 |
[26:59] | She wants to do this! | 她想这么做 |
[27:01] | Even I can’t do it. | 即使是我也接受不了 |
[27:06] | Is there any alternative? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[27:07] | Oh, shit, yeah. I can change gears like an Aston Martin | 操 当然有啊 我可以给你们换个肾源 |
[27:09] | with paddles on the steering wheel…fast and smooth. | 就像阿斯顿马丁换挡一样 快速又平稳 |
[27:12] | For the right price, | 只要钱到位 |
[27:12] | I can get your old man in a scratch and dent. | 我能给你家老爷子搞个有瑕疵的 |
[27:13] | Okay. Maybe we’ve covered enough the day… | 好了 今天就到这吧… |
[27:15] | No. You brought the man here, let him speak. | 别 你带他来的 让他说 |
[27:18] | Let the man speak. | 让他说 |
[27:20] | Diseased donor, Chuck. Hep C. HIV. | 病患捐赠 查克 丙肝 艾滋 |
[27:23] | These people need money. They’re willing to share. | 这些人需要钱 他们愿意分享 |
[27:26] | And then we treat your dad for the underlying problems. | 然后我们再帮你父亲解决潜在的问题 |
[27:28] | No. Heard enough. More than enough. | 够了 我听够了 不要再说了 |
[27:29] | Might have to box my ears after this | 我可能过会得打自己耳光 |
[27:31] | so the ringing replaces your fucking words. | 让耳鸣声盖过你说的话 |
[27:34] | I’ll just take my cash back, please, | 请把钱还给我 |
[27:37] | and we’ll all go on with our lives. | 咱们大路朝天 各走一边 |
[27:38] | No refunds! | 绝无退款 |
[27:45] | Look, Charlie, | 听着 查理 |
[27:47] | your reaction is normal, usual. | 你的反应很正常的 |
[27:50] | But you will reflect upon this. | 但你好好想想 |
[27:53] | If times get desperate enough, | 待到足够绝望时 |
[27:55] | which they will, you’ll call me. | 这是必然的 届时你会找我的 |
[27:59] | They usually end up calling me. | 他们通常都会回头找我的 |
[28:01] | Always. | 没有例外 |
[28:03] | They always call. | 没有 |
[28:17] | I’ve profiled the board members. | 我简要侧写了董事会成员们 |
[28:19] | Vargas is fucking wobbly. | 瓦尔加斯非常不稳定 |
[28:20] | She’ll need to be bought off | 她需要被收买 |
[28:21] | or taped up in bubble wrap… | 或者封住嘴巴 |
[28:23] | otherwise she’ll spill to management or to the press. | 否则 她将会吐露给管理层或者媒体 |
[28:25] | Or both. | 或者兼有 |
[28:30] | Alright, I changed my mind… | 好了 我改变想法了 |
[28:31] | or I’ve come to another state of mind, based on your work. | 或者说基于你们的工作 我进入了另一个思想状态 |
[28:33] | I applied the five-year, 50,000-foot test. | 我在五万英尺高处进行了长达五年的测试 |
[28:36] | I looked at our decision from above and from the future. | 我从上空和未来的角度审视了我们的决定 |
[28:42] | And? | 然后呢 |
[28:43] | No slow transition. | 不要慢慢过渡 |
[28:44] | We can’t let another day pass | 这家公司购买冲突矿产的事 |
[28:46] | with this company buying conflict minerals. | 我们不能再瞒下去了 |
[28:48] | The story will leak, as you say…as it always does. | 事情终究会泄露 正如你们所说 也是历来如此 |
[28:52] | Then, even with what we’re planning, | 那么 即使我们有所筹谋 |
[28:55] | the company will be gutted by regulators | 公司还是会被监管者大卸八块 |
[28:57] | and the stock price with it. | 股价也会受连累 |
[28:59] | So we break the story immediately | 所以我们要立即公开 |
[29:00] | and halt all production. | 叫停一切生产 |
[29:01] | And we use the new clean tin source. | 我们要用干净的新锡源 |
[29:03] | Even though it won’t start up | 尽管在六七个月内 |
[29:04] | and get to capacity for six to seven months. | 也不会起步运作并达到产能 |
[29:06] | Long term this may be the way to a big win, but… | 长远来看 可能会赢 但是… |
[29:09] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我明白 |
[29:10] | The company will take a catastrophic loss | 接下来三到四个季度 |
[29:12] | for the next three to four quarters. | 公司都会承担很大的损失 |
[29:17] | Look, I don’t expect you two to take this bumpy ride with me… | 我不指望你们俩能跟我一起这个冒险 |
[29:22] | …so I’ll buy Mase Carbon out of its position in the company. | 所以我要把梅森碳能的仓位买下来 |
[29:26] | It’s only fair. | 这才公平 |
[29:30] | There’s the Mike Prince I was warned about. | 这就是有人跟我说过需提防的迈克·普林斯了 |
[29:31] | Did you stunt this entire thing? | 你是自导自演这一切吗 |
[29:33] | Was that supply chain guy just in a box at your office? | 那个供应链的家伙是不是正躲在你办公室 |
[29:37] | Look, I can see how it looks like a move… | 我明白 看起来像是个手段 |
[29:39] | but I’m not making one. | 但真的不是 |
[29:40] | Did you gin up a different solution to this thing | 我们坐在这工作的时候 |
[29:42] | to come out a winner while we were sitting here working? | 你想到什么不同的解决方案了吗 |
[29:44] | Is that what’s behind your sudden interest | 那才是你突然想买我们股份的 |
[29:46] | in buying our shares? | 真正原因吧 |
[29:50] | I get why a life spent working by Axe’s side | 我明白 长期在阿克塞身边工作 |
[29:53] | would make you ask. | 会使得你这么问 |
[29:54] | But no, it’s a genuine offer, | 但是 没有 这是个真诚的提议 |
[29:56] | because you threw in with me. | 因为你们的投入 |
[29:58] | The way my company is structured, | 就我公司的组建方式而言 |
[30:00] | I can afford to grind it out for a while. | 我还是可以撑一阵子的 |
[30:01] | I know you’re built differently. | 我知道你们的公司不一样 |
[30:04] | But, heck, if you don’t trust me, | 但是 如果你们不信任我 |
[30:05] | you can buy my position out. | 那可以买走我的股份 |
[30:07] | That’s a story that doesn’t hurt the company. | 这样也不会损害公司 |
[30:09] | Or we can share. | 或者我们共享 |
[30:12] | You make the call. | 你们决定 |
[30:13] | I just want what’s best for the solar space. | 我只是想为太阳系做点好事 |
[30:20] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[30:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:24] | Don’t buy us out. We won’t buy you out. | 你不必买走我们的股份 我们也不会买你的 |
[30:26] | We’ll ride together. We’ll stay in the company | 我们携手并进 一起留在公司 |
[30:27] | and take the bumps and bruises along with you. | 和你一起承担一切 |
[30:29] | It’s the right thing to do, | 这是正确的事 |
[30:30] | and it will, eventually, become profitable again. | 我们最终会再次盈利的 |
[30:33] | Not many can play the long game. | 没几个人能打持久战的 |
[30:36] | I’m impressed. | 我很感动 |
[30:42] | Oh! Welcome. Thank you for coming. | 欢迎光临 谢谢你能来 |
[30:45] | Donna will show you where to set up. | 唐娜会告诉你在哪里布置 |
[30:51] | Blood drive! | 献血啦 |
[30:52] | Blood bank is here. | 血液站的人来了 |
[30:54] | Stop in, get typed and donate, huh? | 停下手中的活 去测血型然后献血 |
[30:58] | I have the material from the Yale group. | 收到了耶鲁组的材料 |
[31:05] | Nothing very chewy… | 没什么有价值的 |
[31:06] | No. Not going to get Krakow out of office. | 没有 不能把克拉科夫撵走 |
[31:08] | – Nothing that’ll stick. – So we have to… | – 没什么有用的 – 所以我们… |
[31:14] | If we can’t take him out, | 如果我们弄不走他 |
[31:15] | we have to make him take himself out. | 那就得让他自己走 |
[31:18] | The old B3 bomber trick? | B3轰炸机把戏 |
[31:20] | The last great Mamet. And yes. | 伟大的马梅 没错 |
[31:22] | That’s exactly it. | 就是它 |
[31:23] | “Secretary Krakow, we cannot confirm | 克拉科夫部长 我们无法确认 |
[31:26] | the investigation into corruption, | 针对贪腐的调查 |
[31:27] | nor your role in same.” | 也无法确认您在此案中的角色 |
[31:29] | Yeah. That’ll work on him. | 对 对他有用 |
[31:30] | Especially him. | 尤其是他 |
[31:33] | He’s in town for an economic advisory panel | 他正在市里参加纽约客联盟的 |
[31:36] | at the New York Fed. | 经济咨询座谈会 |
[31:38] | Invite him over. ASAP. | 请他过来 越快越好 |
[31:44] | What’s behind the forced audience in the outer borough? | 外围区受迫听众的目的是什么呢 |
[31:47] | Beyond the chance to catch up, you mean? | 您是说除了叙叙旧之外吗 |
[31:49] | Uh, well, | 呃 是这样 |
[31:52] | I want to tell you | 我想告诉您 |
[31:56] | that I can’t confirm the investigation. | 我不能确认这项调查 |
[31:59] | What investigation? | 什么调查 |
[32:01] | There is none. I’m sure. | 不存在的 我确定 |
[32:06] | I mean, I am not saying that | 我不是在说 |
[32:09] | they’re looking into those tax shelters of yours… | 他们在查您的避税手段 |
[32:14] | Of mine?! | 我的吗 |
[32:15] | Or those cap gains… | 或者那些资本遏制… |
[32:16] | Yeah, no, okay. | 是的 不 好吧 |
[32:17] | What I’m… What I’m trying to say is: | 我想 我想说的是 |
[32:20] | I can’t let on, | 我不能 |
[32:23] | officially, | 官方透露 |
[32:24] | that it isn’t. | 我们没有在查 |
[32:26] | Probably nothing. | 应该没什么事 |
[32:29] | If we were to officially tell you | 如果我们正式通知您 |
[32:31] | that there were a probe… | 展开了调查… |
[32:32] | Oh, Christ, there’s a probe. | 天呐 展开了调查 |
[32:35] | He’s a friendly. | 他是友军 |
[32:38] | If there were a probe, | 如果展开了调查 |
[32:40] | it would be against federal officials | 那么利用职权获取非法个人所得 |
[32:42] | using their positions for illegal personal gain. | 将会是违反联邦政府规定的 |
[32:46] | Good thing I don’t traffic in that. | 好在我并不涉及到这种事 |
[32:48] | No, of course. | 当然没有 |
[32:49] | But, shit… | 但 该死… |
[32:51] | Who have they gotten to? What level? | 他们都查到谁了 到什么程度 |
[32:54] | We don’t have names, | 我们不知道名字 |
[32:56] | just cabinet level, though. | 只是到了内阁级别 |
[33:02] | Cabinet level! | 内阁级别 |
[33:04] | Trust no one. | 别相信任何人 |
[33:06] | And think about how this will play. | 想想可能会发生什么 |
[33:09] | If you’re around any of this conduct, | 如果你周边有这种事发生 |
[33:11] | you need to stand up for your integrity… | 你需要大声地表达出你的立场 |
[33:13] | loudly…and condemn any illegal moves by your colleagues… | 并声讨你的同事的任何违法行为 |
[33:18] | so it’s clear when the tapes are heard. | 这样在监听录音中才能听得清楚 |
[33:27] | I appreciate the warning. | 感谢你的提醒 |
[33:36] | How many languages do you have? | 你会多少种语言 |
[33:38] | Python, Java of course. | Python 当然还有Java |
[33:39] | I can also do stuff in JSFuck. | 我也能用点JSFuck |
[33:41] | And I used to dick around with Malbolge, but just for fun. | 我以前也玩Malbolge 不过只是为了有趣 |
[33:44] | No. Spoken languages. Not programming. | 不 说的语言 不是编程语言 |
[33:46] | Even though that’s hot in a different way | 尽管在完全另外的人 |
[33:47] | at a different time | 用不同的方式 |
[33:49] | and when an entirely different person is telling me. | 在不同的时间告诉我的时候 还挺性感的 |
[33:51] | – Just English. – Weirdest thing. | – 只有英语 – 太奇怪了 |
[33:53] | This stuff…I am suddenly remembering | 这个药… 我突然想起了 |
[33:55] | all the Spanish I took in high school. | 高中学的所有西班牙语 |
[33:56] | I’m banging through language proficiency tests on here. | 我正在这闯关语言熟练考试呢 |
[33:59] | I think I will be officially bilingual in like an hour. | 我觉得一小时后 我就能正式成为双语者了 |
[34:06] | I’m going to work in there. | 我要进那里工作 |
[34:07] | For optimal focus. | 为了最佳专注力 |
[34:08] | That’s impressive. I’m impressed. | 真让人印象深刻 我印象很深刻 |
[34:10] | I already was impressed by you, and this’ll… | 我已经对你印象深刻了 而这又… |
[34:12] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[34:14] | I see how you stare. | 我看见你怎么盯着我了 |
[34:15] | I don’t stare. | 我没有盯着看 |
[34:16] | I look sometimes. Just look. | 我有时候看看 只是看 |
[34:19] | Look turns into a stare after like 20 seconds. | 看二十秒后就变成了盯着 |
[34:21] | 15. Quince. | 十五秒 十五 |
[34:25] | You know, they say you’re truly bilingual | 人们说 如果你做梦都用另一种语言的话 |
[34:28] | when you can dream in the other language. | 你才是真正的双语者 |
[34:30] | I can’t wait to find out. | 我等不及想试试了 |
[34:39] | Yeah, I think that’ll benefit the most people… | 我觉得这会让最多人受益… |
[34:41] | Absolutely. The whole idea of easing | 当然 放松信贷的意义就在于 |
[34:43] | is to allow credit to flow to those who… | 让信贷转向那些… |
[34:44] | Yes. That’s why we have to approve this… | 对 这正是为什么我们需要批准这个… |
[34:47] | Hey, can we pause the note-taking for a second? | 能暂时不记录了吗 |
[34:50] | Jim, been meaning to tell you I worked it out | 吉姆 我一直想告诉你 我成功地让你 |
[34:53] | for you to jump on the Mesa-Comm board when your term is over. | 能在卸任后加入梅萨社区大学董事会 |
[35:22] | I won’t have it! | 我不能容忍这样的事 |
[35:24] | I won’t be a party to it! | 我不参加这件事 |
[35:26] | And I won’t have it! | 而且我不能容忍 |
[35:27] | The backslapping. The favor trading! | 各种示好 人情交换 |
[35:30] | You’re supposed to be thinking about the citizenry. | 你们应该为市民着想 |
[35:32] | Not your own pocket book! | 而不是自己的钱包 |
[35:34] | Oh, what the hell, Secretary Krakow. | 什么情况 克拉科夫部长 |
[35:36] | I don’t even carry a pocket book. | 我都不带钱包的 |
[35:37] | And you, Stan… Take this down… | 还有你 斯坦… 把这个记下来 |
[35:41] | I know who you paid off for your seat, | 我知道你为了你的职位买通了谁 |
[35:44] | and I know who you’re paying off for your next one. | 也知道你为下一个职位将要买通谁 |
[35:47] | And I’m not just gonna sit here and… | 我不会就这么坐在这… |
[35:49] | I’m not going down with the ship, God damn it! | 我不要跟你们一起翻船 见鬼了 |
[35:52] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[35:53] | Because there is coronavirus on it, | 因为船上有冠状病毒呢 |
[35:56] | and that shit spreads. | 而那玩意是传染的 |
[35:59] | And what the fuck happened to trust, huh? | 而信任到底哪去了呢 |
[36:03] | I look around this table, and I do not see friends. | 我环顾这张桌子 没看到一个朋友 |
[36:07] | Whoa, what the fuck, Jesus, Krakow. | 什么鬼 天呐 克拉科夫 |
[36:09] | I won’t be a part of a criminal enterprise… | 我不要成为犯罪集团的一员 |
[36:12] | I will not be part of a criminal enterprise! | 我不想要成为犯罪集团的一员 |
[36:15] | I will not be a part of a goddamn criminal enterprise! | 我不想要成为该死的犯罪集团的一员 |
[36:27] | Quick drink before we go? | 出发前来一杯吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. I’m gonna wash my hands. | 我去洗把手 |
[36:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[36:36] | Tanner’s. | 坦纳家 |
[36:38] | Approved… | 批准 |
[36:40] | Approved… | 批准 |
[36:41] | Good. I want to know whether he’s made any progress or not. | 很好 我想知道他那里有没有进展 |
[36:44] | You should ask him. | 你应该问他 |
[36:46] | Right. Do me a favor. | 是吧 帮个忙 |
[36:48] | Take some pictures of what he’s got, then send them to me. | 他那有什么 照点照片发给我 |
[36:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:54] | I’m not doing that. | 我不要这么做 |
[36:55] | It’s a bad ask, and I’m not playing. | 不是个好请求 我不会做的 |
[36:57] | You’re supposed to help me harvest | 你应该帮我压榨出 |
[36:58] | the most out of my people… as I have been all day. | 我的人的最大可能 就像我一天做的一样 |
[37:00] | Their work product is mine by extension… | 可以说 他们的劳动成果都属于我 |
[37:03] | Except he’s not one of yours. | 但他不是你的人 |
[37:04] | Not like the rest. So learn to wait. | 不像其他人 所以学会等待吧 |
[37:07] | Or, again, ask him yourself. | 或者 也可以你自己问他 |
[37:11] | God damn it… | 见鬼了 |
[37:18] | You good? | 还好吗 |
[37:19] | All good. | 没问题 |
[37:20] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[37:27] | How’s it going? Get everyone in the office yet? | 怎么样了 办事处所有人都献过了吗 |
[37:28] | Only about 16 people have donated so far… | 目前只有大概十六个人 |
[37:33] | Hey! Let’s go, everyone! | 走了 各位 |
[37:35] | Blood drive today! | 到献血日了 |
[37:37] | Roll up those sleeves and get in there! | 把袖子挽起来 然后进办公室去 |
[37:38] | Let’s show the blood bank that the hearts of NYAG | 让我们给血库看看纽约州检察官的热血 |
[37:41] | are full of generosity! | 和满满的慷慨 |
[37:44] | Don’t think you all are exempt because you’re new. | 别觉得你们是新人就能免除 |
[37:46] | Get in there and give blood! | 进去 献点血 |
[37:50] | Blood drive! Ya bleed yet? | 献血 你献了吗 |
[37:53] | Oh, I already gave. | 我已经献了 |
[37:54] | I give blood regularly, actually. | 事实上 我有定期献血的 |
[37:56] | You’re a true mensch. | 你是真善人 |
[37:57] | I like getting the juice box at the end. | 我喜欢结束的时候给的果汁 |
[37:59] | Sometimes it’s orange, sometimes it is apple. | 有时候是橙汁 有时候则是苹果汁 |
[38:02] | They even give ya a cookie sometimes | 如果你问他们要的话 |
[38:04] | if you know to ask for it. | 有时候还会给饼干 |
[38:06] | You know what never changes, though? | 但你知道什么永远不变吗 |
[38:07] | – What’s that? – The amount of blood they draw. | – 是什么 – 他们抽血的量 |
[38:10] | 470 milliliters is a little less than a pint. | 四百七十毫升比一品脱少一点 |
[38:13] | Your nurse in there is taking 600. | 你的护士刚刚抽了六百 |
[38:17] | Busted. | 糟了 |
[38:19] | 美国传奇灵魂乐音乐人《糟了》 这首歌得到1963年公告牌榜单第四名 | |
[38:19] | To borrow from the Ray Charles songbook. | 就像雷·查尔斯的歌本写的 |
[38:24] | Why do you want our blood, Chuck? | 你要我们的血干什么 查克 |
[38:28] | I didn’t know if this fell within our agreement, | 我不知道这是不是在我们的协议范围里 |
[38:30] | but hell, everything should. | 但不管了 所有事都应该在的 |
[38:37] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[38:40] | If I don’t find him a living kidney donor, | 如果我不能给他找到活的肾源供体的话 |
[38:42] | he’ll die before he reaches the top of the waitlist. | 他在升到等待名单首位之前就会死掉 |
[38:46] | If I can even get him on it. | 如果我确实能让他进入名单的话 |
[38:49] | And if someone here is a match? | 而如果这里有人配型成功 |
[38:51] | How would that not be coercion, | 难道不会是强迫行为吗 |
[38:53] | not to mention a HIPAA violation? | 更何况还违反了《健康保险携带和责任法案》 |
[38:56] | I will handle the matter delicately. | 我会小心地 间接地 |
[38:57] | And indirectly. | 处理这个问题 |
[39:01] | You ever heard of James Davenport? | 你听说过詹姆斯·戴文波特吗 |
[39:03] | I don’t believe so. | 我不觉得听过 |
[39:05] | No. Enlighten me. | 没有 说说看 |
[39:06] | He was an itinerant minister | 他是第一次大觉醒时期的 |
[39:08] | during the First Great Awakening. | 一位巡回传教士 |
[39:09] | Known for giving fiery, passionate sermons. | 因为热情如火的布道而闻名 |
[39:12] | Developed quite a following. | 有不少追随者 |
[39:13] | One day, he was preaching at a bonfire. | 有一天 他正在篝火旁传教 |
[39:16] | He worked himself into a frenzy. | 他突然变得狂躁起来 |
[39:18] | He started denouncing clothing as a symbol of vanity. | 他开始斥责穿衣服是虚荣的表现 |
[39:21] | Took his own pants off and threw them into the fire. | 脱了裤子 扔到火堆里 |
[39:25] | Totally broke the spell… | 彻底打破了众人的美梦 |
[39:26] | his congregants decided he’d lost his mind and they left. | 他的团体成员认为他疯了 然后离开了 |
[39:29] | You’ve got a devoted flock here, Chuck, | 查克 你现在有一群信众 |
[39:31] | but you are getting pretty close | 而你离把裤子扔进火里 |
[39:33] | to throwing your pants in the fire. | 非常接近了 |
[39:49] | Where we at? | 什么情况了 |
[39:51] | We are on the verge! | 我们正在边缘上 |
[39:53] | – Of? – Space and time. | – 什么边缘 – 空间和时间 |
[39:54] | Punching through the envelope of pure profit. | 向纯利益的边界发起攻击 |
[39:56] | Axe is about to execute a huge move…multi-sector play. | 阿克塞在进行一个大动作 多管齐下 |
[39:59] | Meteor minerals, geo-politics, market makers. | 陨石矿物 地缘政治 造市商 |
[40:01] | He’s actually using a me-developed trading tool! | 他真的在用我创造的交易工具 |
[40:04] | Already sold out of $3-plus billion worth of crap to do it. | 为了完成这个 已经卖出了三十几亿的仓位 |
[40:07] | And, more importantly, today he finally saw me! | 更重要的是 今天他终于看到我了 |
[40:12] | He actually saw me! | 他真的看到我了 |
[40:14] | I need you to translate what he is saying. | 我需要你翻译一下他说的话 |
[40:16] | Into Spanish? | 翻成西班牙语吗 |
[40:17] | English first, please. | 先是英语 谢谢 |
[40:18] | Yeah, my head’s in another space. | 我的脑子还在另一个空间 |
[40:20] | I’ve been gauging the situation on the ground… | 我在评估地面上的情况 |
[40:22] | talking to local officials, scientists, diplomats. | 和当地官员 科学家 外交官谈话 |
[40:24] | On the ground in… | 地面上指… |
[40:25] | Chile. I’m fluent in Spanish now. | 智利 我现在说西班牙语很流利了 |
[40:27] | But no one could really grasp | 但没人能真正理解 |
[40:29] | the concepts I was throwing at them. | 我提出的概念 |
[40:31] | I must be too far ahead cognitively. | 我在认知上一定过于超前了 |
[40:34] | I have more than a little Spanish. | 我懂不少西班牙语 |
[40:36] | Give me a sample of what you said. | 说几句你刚刚说的话 |
[40:37] | Yo quiero chilaquiles verdes | 我想在图书馆里 |
[40:38] | en la biblioteca despacito, | 放些绿色的基拉奎尔酒 |
[40:40] | – con un lado arroz. – Got it. Yep. | – 还有米饭 – 懂了 |
[40:42] | What’s that Tom Cruise says in A Few Good Men? | 这不是汤姆·克鲁斯在《好人寥寥》里说的吗 |
[40:44] | Yeah. Clear. Crystal. | 很清楚 非常清楚 |
[40:52] | This drug is warping your judgment. | 这个药正在扭曲你的判断力 |
[40:54] | 《永无止境》 讲的穷小子吃了试验药物后变聪明 大获成功 《疤面煞星》 讲的古巴青年逃难到美国后 参与黑帮贩毒 走上不归路 | |
[40:54] | This isn’t the Limitless shit. It’s the Scarface shit. | 这不是《永无止境》的桥段 而是《疤面煞星》 |
[40:57] | No, no, you’re missing the train. | 不 不 你错过了列车 |
[40:59] | Go see Victor, see if he has any more, and then climb aboard. | 去找维克多 看他那还有没有剩的 然后赶紧上车 |
[41:02] | I could use another supercomputer on the project. | 我的项目还可以再用一个超级电脑 |
[41:04] | I’m thinking we trade the Asian markets all night long… | 我在想我们可以整晚都在亚洲市场交易 |
[41:06] | You’ve got to stop. And ditch. | 你必须停下了 放手吧 |
[41:08] | My brilliant new analyst thinks she’s suddenly bilingual, | 我聪明的新分析师认为她突然会说双语了 |
[41:10] | but she just made an elaborate lunch order | 但她只是通过电话和智利人 |
[41:12] | on the phone with Chile. | 约了一顿精巧的午餐 |
[41:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:17] | What else would you say? | 不然你还会说什么 |
[41:19] | If it’s not quant or impact, you don’t buy in. | 如果不是金融工程师或影响力投资 你是不会信的 |
[41:21] | And that’s if your motives even check out | 而这还是在你的动机 |
[41:23] | – in the first fucking place… – I see. | – 能通过考验的前提下 – 知道了 |
[41:25] | I know you haven’t been completely sure about me, | 我知道你还不能完全相信确定我 |
[41:27] | but ask yourself if you can trust me now, | 但问问你自己 现在能不能相信我 |
[41:28] | because I’m telling you: | 因为我在告诉你 |
[41:30] | It’s likely the Socialists win in Chile. | 智利的社会主义者很有可能会赢 |
[41:32] | So you lose your government support | 所以你的行星矿产基地 |
[41:33] | for the planetary mining base there. | 会失去政府的支持 |
[41:35] | And if you don’t let me put your whole plan back in the box, | 而如果你不让我把你整个计划叫停 |
[41:37] | and cancel your meteor play before the trigger gets pulled, | 在无可挽回之前取消你的陨石项目 |
[41:39] | we’re going to take a massive loss. Fatal. | 我们会遭受巨大的损失 致命的损失 |
[41:41] | God damn it… Why are you messing with me? | 见鬼了 你在捣什么乱 |
[41:44] | You trying to sabotage the bigger play? | 你是想破坏整个项目吗 |
[41:46] | Am I supposed to trust you? How? | 我应该相信你吗 怎么相信 |
[41:47] | Think about this: You know financial loss | 想想看 你知道经济损失 |
[41:50] | and market inefficiency and just plain error | 股市无效率 以及普通的错误 |
[41:52] | offend me more than almost anything a human can do to me. | 对我的打击都比任何人能造成的都大 |
[41:54] | If you listen to me, and I’m fucking you over, | 如果你听我的 而我在耍你 |
[41:56] | you’ll still have all that capital you freed up. | 你还有所有撤回的资本 |
[41:58] | And you’ll still be miles ahead of the competition. | 你还是在竞争中遥遥领先 |
[42:00] | So you can take more of that stuff | 那你可以多吃点这些药 |
[42:01] | and come up with your next plan, | 想出下一个计划 |
[42:02] | as well as kick my ass out the door. | 并把我彻底赶走 |
[42:04] | But if I’m telling you the truth, and you go ahead, | 而如果我说的是真的 你却继续了 |
[42:06] | you’re gonna lose 3 billion fucking dollars… | 你会丢失足足三十亿美元 |
[42:16] | And consider this: success. | 再想想这个 如果成功了 |
[42:18] | Let’s say you’re right about this whole crazy plan. | 假设你的整个疯狂计划是对的 |
[42:21] | You somehow pull it off | 你不知怎么地 |
[42:22] | and harvest more gold, platinum, tungsten, and cobalt | 成功得到了比世界上已知还要多的 |
[42:25] | than the world has ever known… | 金 铂 钨 钴 |
[42:27] | it will all end up as worthless as sand, | 这些东西最终会如沙子一般毫无价值 |
[42:29] | because it will glut the market. | 因为它们会供过于求 |
[42:30] | Scarcity is the only thing that gives that stuff value, | 唯一能赋予这些东西价值的就是稀缺性 |
[42:33] | and you will have fundamentally destroyed that. | 而你将从根本上摧毁它们 |
[42:36] | Fuck. | 操 |
[42:41] | Pull the plug. Do it. | 终止业务 快 |
[42:48] | Shut ’em down! Shut down your Bloombergs | 都停下 即刻关掉你们的彭博资讯 |
[42:51] | and back away from your keyboards immediately | 远离你们的键盘 |
[42:53] | before we make any more stupid fucking trades! | 不要再做出更多愚蠢的交易 |
[43:15] | All done, sir. Mm. | 都完成了 先生 |
[43:16] | Sorry to tell you, but no one in the office is a match. | 很抱歉地告诉您 办事处里没有匹配的人 |
[43:19] | But thanks for your donation to the blood drive. | 不过还是要谢谢您对献血运动的贡献 |
[43:21] | It’ll do a lot of good. | 这会很有帮助的 |
[43:23] | Great. | 那就好 |
[43:47] | You see the thing? | 你看了没 |
[43:49] | The Krakow thing? I just sent it to you. | 克拉科夫的新闻 我刚发给你了 |
[43:53] | I simply won’t, I can’t, I’m not, | 我不会 我不能 我不是 |
[43:55] | part of a criminal enterprise. | 犯罪集团的一员 |
[43:58] | I expressed same, and suddenly I’m bounced, | 我就是这么说的 然后我就突然被辙职了 |
[44:01] | which is fine, great! | 没事啊 很好啊 |
[44:04] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[44:05] | Back to what I do best, | 我要回去做我最擅长的事 |
[44:06] | making the ca-ching machine go ca-ching. | 让金钱机器运转起来 |
[44:10] | The man detonated a suicide vest. | 这货自爆了 |
[44:12] | Unless someone put him up to it. | 除非是有人怂恿他的 |
[44:14] | Either way, he’s out. Fired by the White House. | 不管怎样 他都出局了 被白宫解雇了 |
[44:16] | His whole slate’s been spiked, including… | 他的所有安排都被否决了 包括… |
[44:18] | My national bank charter. | 我的国民银行执照 |
[44:20] | God damn it. Back to square fucking one. | 该死的 又他妈回到起点了 |
[44:25] | Get Victor on reviving this. | 让维克多把这事儿扭转一下 |
[44:27] | Give him all the resources he needs. | 给他提供他所需的一切资源 |
[44:29] | Tell him to think broadly. | 告诉他要从大处着眼 |
[44:30] | Use his Ivy League brain and his Far Rockaway street smarts. | 用他常春藤联盟的头脑和法洛克卫的街头智慧 |
[44:33] | And get me Wendy. | 把温迪找来 |
[44:34] | Out. For the night. | 出去了 今儿不回来了 |
[44:36] | Didn’t come back after her meetings. | 出去开会后就没回来 |
[44:38] | Oh. No. Sure. | 嗯 可不是吗 |
[44:40] | Important stuff. | 人家有大事呢 |
[44:47] | Maybe we can move a part of her agenda forward. | 或许我们可以把她的部分议程向前推进 |
[44:53] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[44:54] | You must not watch Rachael Ray. | 你肯定不看《瑞秋美食》 |
[44:55] | – No. – You should. | – 对 – 你真该看看 |
[44:57] | – You’re Mary Giuliani. – Axe sent me. | – 你是玛丽·朱利亚尼 – 阿克塞派我来的 |
[45:00] | I’m here to set up for the viewing party. | 我是来为观赏派对做准备的 |
[45:01] | There is no viewing party. | 这里没有观赏派对 |
[45:03] | No, Tanner, | 有的 坦纳 |
[45:05] | if Axe says there is, there is… | 如果阿克塞说有 那就有 |
[45:18] | The question is: | 问题在于 |
[45:20] | Will you be here for it? | 你会出席吗 |
[45:30] | Knew you’d call. | 就知道你会打电话 |
[45:32] | I just need your services to get him past the medical workup. | 我只是想让你帮他通过体检 |
[45:36] | I can find the kidney myself. | 我自己能找到肾脏 |
[45:38] | Okay, Chuck. It’s your decision. | 好的 查克 你决定了就好 |
[45:41] | But you’re still gonna have to pay full price. | 不过你还是要全额付款的 |
[45:43] | Sure thing. | 当然了 |
[45:45] | I already have. | 我已经准备好了 |
[45:49] | And this | 还有这个 |
[45:52] | is 38K for that little girl, Pete. | 是给那个小女孩的三万八 皮特 |
[45:55] | I trust you to see she gets it | 我相信你会确保她拿到钱 |
[45:57] | and keeps her full complement of organs. | 并让她保留着全部器官 |
[46:01] | Sure thing. | 当然了 |
[46:02] | Whatever you say, boss. | 老大 你说的算 |
[46:03] | I gotta kill the deal for her spleen? | 那我得取消掉买她脾脏的生意了 |
[46:05] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 对 – 好 |
[46:06] | You can start working your magic with my father now. | 你现在可以对我的父亲施展魔法了 |
[46:11] | Dad, we’re ready for you! | 爸 我们准备好了 |
[46:18] | Thanks, Mary. | 玛丽 谢谢 |
[46:19] | Thanks, Axe. | 阿克塞 谢谢 |
[46:23] | Hey. DJ D-Sol, | 嗨 DJ D-Sol |
[46:25] | so, come on, how about selling me a piece of your bank? | 卖一部分银行给我怎么样 |
[46:29] | I’m really sorry, but Marcus isn’t for sale at any price. | 真的很抱歉 我不会卖马库斯的 多少钱都不行 |
[46:32] | Really? Lasry, you want to talk some sense into him? | 是嘛 拉斯利 你想跟他讲讲道理吗 |
[46:34] | I wish I could, but he’s not changing his mind. | 我也想啊 可他是不会改主意的 |
[46:37] | – Sorry. – Sorry, Axe. | – 抱歉 – 抱歉 阿克塞 |
[46:39] | Alright, guys. Well, enjoy the show. | 好吧 哥几个 玩的开心啊 |
[46:40] | Thanks for coming. Good to see you. | 感谢光临 很高兴见到你 |
[46:42] | Thanks for having us. Have a good one. | 感谢你邀请我们 玩得开心 |
[46:44] | Alright. | 好的 |
[46:48] | – C.C., what’s up, man? – How you doing, Axe? | – C.C. 你好啊 – 阿克塞 你好 |
[46:49] | – Glad you’re here. – Thanks. Thanks for having me. | – 你能来我很高兴 – 谢谢 多谢你邀请我 |
[46:51] | – I like what I see. – Yeah, it’s good, huh? | – 我喜欢我所看到的 – 嗯 画的不错吧 |
[46:52] | Check this out. Weird shit. | 看看这幅 不可思议啊 |
[46:54] | I think you’ll like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[46:59] | You enjoying yourself? | 玩的开心啊你 |
[47:00] | Oh, yes, very much. But you were right. | 非常开心 不过你说得对 |
[47:03] | Pictures on a phone would not have done these justice. | 手机上的照片可达不到这种效果 |
[47:06] | And yet somehow it feels like a party for one. | 不知为何 我觉着这就是一个人的派对 |
[47:10] | Well, your artist seems to be | 貌似你的艺术家 |
[47:12] | handling the situation very well. | 把局面处理得很好 |
[47:15] | Well, he’s making the best of it because he has to. | 他在尽力做到最好 因为他不得不如此 |
[47:17] | And because he’s a professional. | 还因为他是个专业人士 |
[47:19] | Oh. He is the real deal, isn’t he? | 他可真是个行家 是吧 |
[47:23] | You should try the canapés. They’re delicious. | 你真该尝尝开胃小菜 真美味 |
[47:32] | I love the composition, the world of this painting. | 我超喜欢这幅画的构图 这是整幅画的全部 |
[47:34] | You seem like you’re holding up. | 你好像还撑得住 |
[47:39] | You know, maybe Axe is right. | 或许阿克塞是对的 |
[47:40] | He owns it all. | 他掌管一切 |
[47:42] | He’s keeping me fresh. | 他让我保持清醒 |
[47:43] | He’s trying to push me to go further. | 他想让我走得更远 |
[47:46] | – That’s generous. – Yeah. | – 慷慨 – 嗯 |
[47:48] | Tanner, these pieces are stunning, | 坦纳 这些画作太惊人了 |
[47:51] | even in their raw form. | 即便是原始形式也让人震惊 |
[47:53] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:55] | How impasto will you go? | 你会厚涂到什么程度呢 |
[47:59] | I studied art history back in college. | 我上大学时学过艺术史 |
[48:03] | My husband…ex-husband… has a fund. | 我丈夫… 前夫有个基金 |
[48:08] | I did very well in the divorce. | 我离婚的时候分到不少 |
[48:10] | I’m a bit of a collector. | 我是个收藏家 |
[48:12] | I can see that. Yeah. | 我看得出来 |
[48:14] | Which one of the pieces inspires you? | 是哪副画触动了你 |
[48:18] | I love this one. | 我喜欢这一副 |
[48:20] | And why is that? | 为何 |
[48:22] | It’s about growth, | 它关乎成长 |
[48:24] | the tenacity of life. | 关乎生命的顽强 |
[48:25] | The universality of biology. | 生物学的普适性 |
[48:29] | The birth-death cycle. | 生死循环 |
[48:31] | Your work is so understated. | 你的作品太含蓄了 |
[48:35] | It invites you to stop and look again. | 它会诱使人停步 再看一遍 |
[48:40] | Or else you might miss the significance. | 否则你可能会错过它的重要性 |
[48:43] | I’m not sure subjecting the artist | 我可不觉得为艺术家提供 |
[48:45] | to some dime-store interpretation is the way to… | 某种廉价的解读是一种… |
[48:48] | Sometimes. | 有时候是 |
[48:49] | But sometimes you find someone who… | 不过 有时候你会发现一个 |
[48:52] | who has an eye, who gets it. | 有眼光懂意境的人 |
[48:55] | What else do you see? | 你还看到了什么 |
[48:59] | I see passion. | 我看到了激情 |
[49:15] | Absolutely incorruptible. | 绝对不流俗 |
[49:18] | Unless you’re a socialite with a nine-figure bank account | 除非你是个有9位数银行账户 偏爱抽象艺术的 |
[49:21] | with a sweet tooth for abstract art. | 社会名流 |
[49:35] | That went about as expected. | 一切都在意料之中 |
[49:38] | The admixture of art and commerce, | 艺术和商业的混合 |
[49:39] | almost as intoxicating as whiskey and water. | 几乎就像威士忌和水一样令人陶醉 |
[49:42] | And almost twice as likely to cause bar fights. | 导致酒后闹事的几率几乎是后者的两倍 |
[49:48] | What could be solved has been solved. | 可以解决的问题都解决了 |
[49:50] | Which is most of it. | 也就是说大部分问题都解决了 |
[49:52] | There will be cap-gains exposure from the sell-offs. | 抛售将会导致对股价涨幅的限制 |
[49:54] | We’ll manage that by rolling back | 我们将靠更缺乏想象力的新头寸 |
[49:55] | into new, more earthbound, positions. | 解决这个问题 |
[49:57] | Thank you for the sanity and competence. | 谢谢你们的理智和能力 |
[50:00] | A non-intoxicating yet utterly essential pairing. | 这是一对并不醉人但绝对必不可少的组合 |
[50:03] | And hardly any bar fights. | 而且几乎不会导致酒后闹事 |
[50:06] | I have had one, you know. | 我有过一次 |
[50:07] | Bar fight? | 酒后闹事 |
[50:08] | It was just after seeing Y Tu Mamá También. | 那是在看完《你妈妈也一样》发生的事 |
[50:10] | In a theater. I was all hopped up, | 当时在电影院 我超级兴奋 |
[50:12] | and some kid… Willard Broxton… | 有个叫威拉德·布罗克斯顿的小子 |
[50:14] | from my high school went into his usual routine, | 跟我上一个高中的 他跟往常一样 |
[50:16] | ripping into me. And I just decided, not today. | 抨击我 我就觉着 今天可不行 |
[50:18] | Did you throw the first punch? | 你出的第一拳 |
[50:20] | The only punch, yes. | 对 也是唯一的一拳 |
[50:21] | And swore never again to give in to that emotion. | 而且我发誓 绝不能让自己再次屈服于这种情绪 |
[50:23] | I also haven’t watched that movie again | 我也没有再看那部电影 |
[50:25] | for fear of what it might provoke. | 担心它会引起什么后果 |
[50:26] | Like Axe and Magnum Force! | 就像阿克塞和《紧急搜捕令》 |
[50:28] | Yeah. But tell me. | 嗯 跟我说说 |
[50:31] | You don’t usually traffic in tales of pugilism and cinema. | 你通常是不会聊跟拳击和电影有关的故事 |
[50:34] | Something you want to say? | 你有事情想说吗 |
[50:35] | There is. Yes. | 是的 |
[50:37] | You will see a loss from Mase Carbon on the books today. | 你今天会在梅森碳能的账面上看到亏损 |
[50:39] | It will grow. | 资金会涨上来的 |
[50:42] | Those are fighting words. | 那些个斗殴的话 |
[50:44] | Was it because you had to look after our shop? | 是因为你不得不照看我们的公司才说的 |
[50:45] | No. I can’t blame Vigilantrix for this. | 不 这次事件我并不怪醒神药 |
[50:47] | And the loss isn’t a one-time thing. | 且亏损也不是一次性的 |
[50:50] | We are going to carry it for a while. | 我们将会亏损一段时间 |
[50:51] | Prince and I put our heads together | 普林斯和我一起讨论了 |
[50:52] | – on the impact scandal… – Prince?! | – 丑闻的影响… – 普林斯 |
[50:54] | Wendy and I made a calculated risk to work with him | 就与他合作一事 我和温迪是经过深思熟虑的 |
[50:55] | because there was real long-term upside. | 因为从长远来看 这样确实有好处 |
[50:57] | You mis-fucking-calculated. What happened? | 你他妈的考虑错了 怎么回事 |
[51:00] | Prince convinced me to take the short-term hit | 普林斯说服我接受短期冲击 |
[51:02] | in order to rebuild Shine-Lucence publicly | 以便重建夏因-卢塞恩公司的形象 |
[51:04] | and preserve the pristine reputation of Mase Carbon… | 维护梅森碳能公司的质朴声誉… |
[51:06] | actually, that’s not strictly what happened. | 其实 事实并非如此 |
[51:07] | – I volunteered. – No, you didn’t. | – 是我主动的 – 你才不是 |
[51:09] | Even if you think you did. | 即便你这么认为 你其实也不是 |
[51:11] | Yeah, and if you did, | 嗯 如果是你主动的 |
[51:14] | it’s ’cause he wanted you to. | 那也是因为他想让你这么做 |
[51:16] | – Tell it. – That’s not how it happened. | – 说 – 不是这样的 |
[51:17] | I think maybe the half-life of that Vigilantrix | 我看或许是醒神药的半衰期 |
[51:19] | is making you angsty. | 让你焦虑了 |
[51:20] | Nope. Born this way. | 不 我天生就这样 |
[51:22] | Stoked it. Intentionally. | 煽了把火 故意的 |
[51:23] | – I preserve it. – I know. | – 我维持了这个状态 – 我知道 |
[51:24] | But Prince: He almost ate the entire loss himself, | 可普林斯 他几乎自己承担了全部损失 |
[51:27] | to buy me out of the company. | 他要买下我在那家公司的股份 |
[51:29] | But then I saw the sagacity in his plan, and I insisted… | 可后来我发现他的计划很明智 我坚持… |
[51:31] | Textbook fucking manipulation. | 典型的操纵手段 |
[51:33] | He played you. And me by extension. | 他耍了你 进而耍了我 |
[51:35] | He duped you into taking that loss. | 他骗了你 让你承担了损失 |
[51:37] | And now that’s on my fucking sheet. | 现在就是我账目上的损失了 |
[51:41] | I bet he’d already pared his position | 我敢打赌 在这件事公之于众前 |
[51:42] | before all this going public with the story bullshit started. | 他已经削减了他的仓位 |
[51:46] | Sounds to me like an act of war. | 我觉得这是交锋之举啊 |
[51:48] | Sounds that way because it is that way. | 因为事实本就如此 |
[51:50] | Mm. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[51:51] | That fucker made me believe he was laying down… | 那混蛋还让我以为他已经收手了 |
[51:54] | no, of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[51:56] | The ol’ sneak attack from behind. | 搞偷袭来了 |
[51:58] | Is there anything I can say to get you to see it differently? | 我能说些什么让你改变看法吗 |
[52:01] | There is not. | 不能 |
[52:11] | Wags. | 瓦格斯 |
[52:13] | You ready to become a wartime consiglieri once again? | 准备好再次变身战时军师了没 |
[52:15] | Pop had Genco. You have me. | 教父有占科 你有我 |
[52:18] | You know why they called it going to the mattresses | 你知道为什么黑帮家族管开战叫 |
[52:20] | when mob families went to war? | “上床垫去” |
[52:22] | It’s mentioned in 1 but never explained. | 第一部有提过 但从未解释过 |
[52:24] | General idea. | 知道个大概意思 |
[52:25] | It’s because you had to move out of your home | 那是因为你不得不搬出你的家 |
[52:27] | and hole up someplace where no one could find you, | 和你所有的手下人藏在一个 |
[52:30] | with all your men. | 没人能找到你的地方 |
[52:32] | But you had to do it quick, | 但你速度必须要快 |
[52:33] | so that you’d get the jump on the rival family | 这样你就能在对手家族下手之前 |
[52:35] | before they got the jump on you. | 对他们下手 |
[52:37] | So you had places stashed around the city, | 所以要狡兔三窟 |
[52:39] | with the mattresses on the floor. | 每个住处的地上都会有床垫 |
[52:41] | And that is where you would make your stand | 在打败对手家族的老大之前 |
[52:43] | until you nailed the boss of the rival family. | 你都要待在那里 |
[52:46] | And once you got him | 只要你将他 |
[52:48] | and all his soldiers fell into line, | 和他的手下们都做掉了 |
[52:50] | that’s when you’d go home to your comfy bed | 你就可以回家躺在舒适的床上 |
[52:52] | and your wife and kids. | 与娇妻幼儿团聚了 |
[52:54] | And that’s what we’re about to do? | 我们也要这么做吗 |
[52:55] | We sure are. | 当然 |
[52:57] | Get me Bach. | 把巴赫找来 |
[52:58] | Get me Hall. | 把霍尔找来 |
[52:59] | Get me anyone who can help us find out | 但凡是能帮我们找到 |
[53:01] | what is near and dear to Michael Thomas Aquinas Prince. | 迈克尔·托马斯·阿奎奈·普林斯珍视之物的人都得找来 |
[53:05] | Because when I find out what matters to him, | 因为当我知道他的心头宝是什么时 |
[53:08] | I am going to fucking destroy it. | 我就会毁了它 |
[53:10] | And him right along with it. | 连带着他一起毁掉 |