Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Previously on Billions… 财富战争 前情回顾
[00:06] 尼科·坦纳 《内爆:2》2019
[00:06] Red dots? That means sold. That means… 红点 说明已经有人买下了 也就是说…
[00:08] There was a pre-pre-viewing? 有人比我们还超前看过
[00:10] Damn, man. Not my intention to scoop you. 巧了不是 我不是故意夺你所爱的
[00:12] I’d love to buy if you have more. 如果你肯再画几幅 我非常乐意买下
[00:15] Yeah. I don’t paint for money. Never have. 嗯 我画画不是为了卖钱 从来都不是
[00:17] Before the funds land with us, we can designate them. 在资金到我们手上前 我们可以给标个指定用途
[00:19] Yale Law. 耶鲁法学院
[00:20] Georgie boy! 乔吉好儿子
[00:22] Hello, Dad. 你好 老爸
[00:24] Sandicot’s not getting the gaming license. 桑迪科特拿不到赌场许可
[00:25] It’s over. 一切都结束了
[00:26] You fronted like the whole thing was wired. 你骗我们说一切都已准备就绪了
[00:29] Was that bait? Or were you the bait? 是圈套吗 你就是诱饵吗
[00:31] There will come a time 总有一天
[00:33] when you will be forced to line up against Axe 你会为了生存 不得不站到
[00:34] for your very survival. 阿克塞的对立面
[00:36] He’s not capable of a true alliance. 他当不了真正的盟友
[00:38] Isn’t it incumbent upon us 我们这些”赢家”
[00:39] to acknowledge that we didn’t do it alone? 难道没有义务承认我们并非单打独斗获得成功
[00:41] I don’t pretend I’m an ordinary guy got lucky. 我并不假装我是个有点幸运的普通人
[00:43] I am a monster. 我就是野兽
[00:45] A carnivorous fucking monster. 一个嗜血成性的野兽
[01:18] This was my favorite place in the house. 这里是家里我最中意的地方
[01:20] Even though it’s not technically in the house. 虽然理论上来讲这里并不算屋内
[01:22] Yeah. 同感
[01:24] I come out here most every day, too. 我差不多也每天都来这儿
[01:26] Even in the winter. 冬天也不例外
[01:27] My mom’s worried I’ll catch pneumonia. 我老妈总担心我会得肺炎
[01:28] But I still do it. 但我还是会来
[01:31] Yep. 对
[01:32] Mine didn’t like it either. 我妈也是这么想的
[01:35] At night I’d even sneak out here after she went to bed. 我会趁她睡觉的时候偷跑到这里
[01:38] And just breathe. 就是为了透透气
[01:40] Inside that house… 待在家里的时候…
[01:43] eh, for me, this was better. 唉 对我来说 这里要舒服多了
[01:46] Yeah. I like it at night. 没错 我也喜欢晚上来这儿
[01:48] Til I can hardly see the hoop. 我会一直待到看不清篮筐的时候
[01:50] Looking at the lights go out the other houses. 看着别家的灯火逐个熄灭
[01:52] And me thinking. 我开始思索
[01:53] The thinking I did out here, 我在这里做的那些思索
[01:55] it’s what set my whole life in motion. 促使着我这辈子奋勇向前
[01:58] Hey, Randy, I was just telling Savion 嗨 兰迪 我正跟萨维恩聊
[02:01] how I used to come out here as a kid growing up in Yonkers. 我在扬克斯长大的时候爱来这儿厮混的事儿
[02:02] Toby 压制:
[02:04] You mind if I… 你介意我拍…
[02:06] No. Not at all. Go on ahead. 不 没问题 你拍吧
[02:11] You know, this was a rough neighborhood even back then. 要知道 当年这个街区生活就很艰辛
[02:14] No one really had any money at all. 大家都一贫如洗
[02:16] Snowy mornings, I’d come out here, shovel the driveway, 在那些下雪的早晨 我会来这里 铲出一条车道
[02:19] and then I’d stand here and I’d look at other people 之后我会站在这里瞧着其他人
[02:21] digging themselves out. 自铲门前雪
[02:24] Eventually the plows would come through, 铲雪车总是姗姗来迟
[02:26] but only after they had already been to the rich neighborhoods. 毕竟它们总爱先去富裕的街区
[02:29] Same thing now. 现在也这样
[02:31] They don’t give much of a shit for us. 他们就当我们是空气
[02:33] Yeah. Last streets plowed, man. 是啊 咱们街区的雪总是放到最后铲
[02:35] If people wanted to go to work, 如果有人要想出门上班
[02:36] they had to get out here with a shovel. 就得自己带个铲子出门铲雪
[02:38] I saw that as an advantage. 我从中看出了商机
[02:40] Started up my first business. 开创了我的第一个生意
[02:42] You know? Did all the shoveling myself. 你能想象吗 我一个铲光了所有的雪
[02:45] Then I hired some friends. 后来我雇了些朋友
[02:47] Then I expanded to other neighborhoods. 之后我把生意做到了别的街区
[02:49] And I took the money I earned. I invested it in other ideas. 再后来我把从这里头挣到的钱 投到了别的点子上去
[02:53] That’s how I started, man. 我就是这么发家的 小伙子
[02:55] I have Yonkers to thank for my success. 我的成功得归功于扬克斯这片土地
[02:59] That’s why I’m glad to be back here, returning the favor. 所以我很高兴能回到这里 回馈社会
[03:04] Ok, you two, that should just about end outside time. 好了 你俩 外面溜达的够久了
[03:07] Come on in. 进屋吧
[03:07] Hey, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed meeting you both. 嗨 我想说我真的很高兴能见到你们二位
[03:10] Then come on back, and have dinner with us. 那还不麻溜进屋 跟我们一起吃个晚饭
[03:12] I’ll make meatloaf. 我给你做些烘肉卷
[03:13] It’ll make you feel like you’re a kid again. 让你重温一下孩提时光
[03:14] Can’t wait. Dinner at home in my hometown. 太好了 在老家吃顿家乡饭
[03:17] Only I’m not gonna allow you to do any work. 当然你就别费心下厨了
[03:19] I’m gonna bring my chef. 我会把我的厨师带来
[03:21] And we’re gonna make this special. 我们得弄点好的吃吃
[03:22] Alright. 得嘞
[03:29] 博比·阿克塞尔罗德 拜访童年故乡
[03:33] Of course… Unbelievable… 行吧…把我看傻了…
[03:36] The man knows no bounds. 这家伙简直永不知足
[03:37] Who’s got hold of your nectarines? 哪个家伙摸了你的小鸟
[03:39] Grapefruits. Please. 拜托 我那是大鹏
[03:41] And it’s a man who’s spreading his wings 这家伙把他的触手
[03:43] from the cozy confines of Wall Street 从舒适的华尔街
[03:45] to the mean streets of Yonkers. 伸向了穷街陋巷的扬克斯
[03:47] Opportunity Zone is up for grabs there. 那里的商机区正待价而沽呢
[03:49] Those are pretty sweet setups… 那些优惠条件非常诱人
[03:50] real cap gains advantages. 都是实打实的资本收益优势
[03:52] The tax breaks are supposed to be 税收减免本该造福于
[03:53] for the benefit of downtrodden neighborhoods, 那些受压迫的街区
[03:55] to stimulate investment and development. 好刺激当地的投资和发展
[03:57] And treadmills were originally built 要知道跑步机最初造出来
[03:59] as a system of punishment for convicts… 还是用于惩治罪犯…
[04:01] hard labor milling grain… 给苦工碾磨粮谷的呢…
[04:03] not firm-bunned soccer moms. 不是给肥妈健身的
[04:07] You’re right, old man. 你说的对 老爹
[04:10] And you know what? I need you to suit up. 你猜怎么着 我需要你出山
[04:13] Ahhh. I’m not sure I… 我怕是不能…
[04:15] Oh. You can develop with the best of ’em. 你一定可以物尽其用
[04:18] And you’re back off the sidelines 再说你也不再是旁观者了
[04:20] now that you’re a young father. 毕竟你现在又当了一回父亲
[04:22] Alright. You don’t need to win it. 别担心 你用不着真的拿下
[04:24] Just compete hard enough that you provoke some illegal moves, 只需要竞争的时候多加把劲 好逼阿克塞使出些非法的手段
[04:28] some unfair competition from Axe. 让他弄些不公平竞争
[04:30] Or destabilize him. Either way it’s a win for me… 或者让他动摇也行 不管哪条路子对我来说都是赢…
[04:34] What do you say? 你意下如何
[04:37] You need me to suit up, 既然你要我出山
[04:40] I’ll suit up. 那我义不容辞
[04:53] Game. 我赢了
[04:54] Run it back. 再来
[04:55] My ball. No dunking. 我先攻 你不许扣篮
[04:57] Other than that, come at me. 别的招数你随意招呼
[05:00] And you know I will. 那是自然
[05:02] MP. This isn’t the only one-on-one game you’re in. 迈普 你的一对一游戏不只这一场
[05:05] Axelrod is going after the Yonkers Opportunity Zone. 阿克塞尔罗德已经盯上扬克斯商机区
[05:09] Alright. 好吧
[05:11] Observe and report, so I’m ready to act… 盯着他及时汇报 好让我准备好行动…
[05:13] 前美国篮球职业运动员 多米尼克·威尔金斯的绰号 因其花哨的扣篮动作而得
[05:13] after I handle the Human Highlight Film. 当然得等我先把这位”人类电影精华”办挺了
[05:21] One-nothing. 一比零
[05:21] That’s the only free one you get… 这种轻松得分可没下回了…
[05:30] 全球时尚品牌FUBU的创始人 他在美国广播公司的《创智赢家》中 作为备受瞩目的企业家和投资人为观众熟悉
[05:30] Wags, get me with Daymond John. 瓦格斯 帮我联系戴蒙德·约翰
[05:31] Ooo, a poppa shark. 创智赢家的金主哦
[05:33] I need you. In there. 我需要你 到那边去一下
[05:41] Huh. Sneak attack. 搞偷袭呢
[05:43] Mediation. 这是调解
[05:47] Alright, well, let me get ahead of it by apologizing, 好吧 让我先道个歉
[05:50] so I can start my day. 好让我开个头
[05:55] I’m sorry, Taylor…that you’re in snowflake mode… 我很抱歉 泰勒… 你就是过分敏感了…
[05:59] Snowflake? 过分敏感
[06:00] And that your save-the-Earth play 你那招拯救地球的计划
[06:02] led me to a bigger score with good old rock oil. 促成了我一笔更赚的石油买卖
[06:05] Well, Mr. Plainview, 好吧 普莱恩维尤先生
[06:07] you didn’t offend my delicate sensibilities. 你的做法并没有冒犯我敏感的神经
[06:08] What you did do was fuck up the bigger score. 你不过是搞砸了一个更赚的买卖
[06:10] – Is that right? – Yes, it is. – 是嘛 – 千真万确
[06:12] This is a list of colleges and universities 这是一份学院和大学的名单
[06:14] with endowments that were ripe for divestment. 他们的基金会都打算撤掉石油股
[06:16] This first wave had a potential haul of 8.8 billion. 第一波的潜在收益是八十八亿美元
[06:19] All un-gettable now, since the pitch is ruined 现在都泡汤了 因为我们的游说都被你搞砸了
[06:21] because you made us look 你让我们看上去
[06:22] like greedy, opportunistic hypocrites. 像是贪得无厌 投机取巧的伪君子
[06:23] Projections on potential assets are always overly optimistic. 对潜在资产的预测总是过于乐观
[06:31] Listen: This comes down to poor communication. 听着 问题结症在于沟通不畅
[06:33] And a lack of alignment, for which you’re both to blame. 以及缺乏统一阵线 这点你俩都有错
[06:37] Taylor, you should have trusted him 泰勒 你本应该相信他
[06:39] and told him the entire play. 并把完整计划和盘托出
[06:40] He cracked out of turn and moved aggressively, 他不按次序出牌 行动激进
[06:43] and in this case… Bobby, that was in error. 在这种情况下… 博比 这是错误的
[06:47] But by holding out, Taylor, you’re just as responsible. 但因为你有所隐瞒 泰勒 你同样也有责任
[06:52] You know, perception and optics 要知道 洞察力和眼光
[06:55] are at all-time importance levels 在我们的事业和生活中
[06:57] in our business and in life. 都处于空前重要的地位
[06:58] And a unified team is a much more powerful image 而一个团结的团队比你们任何人的单打独斗
[07:01] than either of you individually. 都更有力量
[07:04] Quant and fundamental. 量化和根本
[07:06] Impact and traditional… the best of both worlds. 影响和传统… 应当取两家之长
[07:11] The question is: What are we gonna do about it now? 现在问题是 我们眼下该怎么做
[07:24] What if we played it as an activist move… 要是我们把这包装成环保业投资…
[07:25] – Yes. – Hmm. – 对 – 对
[07:27] Push the companies to clean up, 我们来推动公司进军环保行业
[07:29] to put in the kind of initiatives 做一些将会给学校
[07:30] the schools will be impressed by. 留下深刻印象的方案
[07:31] Sell it as policing from the inside. 再把此举当做是内部整顿向外推销
[07:33] Which will allow us to sell divestment to more institutions. 而这将使我们能向更多机构推销撤资方案
[07:39] I should do it. My reputation… 我来做吧 事关我的声誉…
[07:41] Agreed. 我同意
[07:42] I’ll go talk with Argyra and Charter Offshore. 我去跟艾格雅石油公司和特许离岸石油负责人谈
[07:50] You practically dressed me down in front of a junior. 你这就是当着手下的面把我臭骂了一顿
[07:53] I need to maintain a shred of credibility. 我需要维持最起码的信誉度
[07:56] We both know you missed it. 我们都清楚是你的失策
[07:58] I was trying to broker the least embarrassing version. 我不过是想促成一场最不尴尬的和解
[08:14] Professor Rhoades. I’m… 罗兹教授 我是…
[08:16] Oh, I know… Catherine Brant. 我认识你… 凯瑟琳·布兰特
[08:18] I heard you were up here. 我听说过你也在这儿教书
[08:19] Read your book, even. 我还读过你的著作
[08:21] Which one? I’ve written six. 哪一本 我写过六本
[08:22] Well, the one everyone read. The O Gap. 就是大家都爱读的那本 《高潮间隙》
[08:25] Was it helpful? 对你有帮助吗
[08:27] Well, I’m not saying that I needed it, just that… 我并不是说我需要读它 只是…
[08:29] Why is it that every time I ask men if it was helpful, 为什么每次我问男人这本书是否有帮助时
[08:31] that’s the reaction I get? 你们都是这个反应
[08:33] Women just give me hugs of thanks. 女性则会给我拥抱与感谢
[08:35] Are you asking for a hug? 你是要我拥抱你吗
[08:36] No. 不
[08:38] I am here with an ask, though. 不过我的确是有求于你
[08:40] I teach in the sociology department. 我在社会学系教书
[08:42] And this year, this week, in fact, 今年 准确地说 就是这周
[08:45] I’m lecturing on your speech. 我会在课上讲你的那段演讲
[08:47] Ah. Which one? I have given many. 哪一段 我做过不少演讲
[08:50] The one everyone saw. 就是那段众目睽睽之下
[08:52] The one about owning your sexuality. 谈及你自己性癖
[08:54] And not being ashamed of it. 且并不感到羞耻的演讲
[08:55] Was it helpful? 那对你有帮助吗
[08:56] Yes. 当然
[08:57] See how easy that is. 瞧瞧这也没多难呀
[09:00] For you. Yeah. 对你来说 不假
[09:01] So here’s my ask: Would you come to my class? 我有个小请求 你可以来我的课堂吗
[09:05] Let me ask you some questions? 让我向你提几个问题
[09:07] Let the students ask you some? 让学生提点问题
[09:09] While the idea of spending some time together sounds fun. 一起上课这个想法听起来不错
[09:13] The idea of talking about the Overton Window and my life… 但是要讲讲奥弗顿之窗和我的生活
[09:17] uh, it sounds like root canal. 听着就很牙疼
[09:20] I’m trying to leave it behind. 我在尝试忘记它
[09:22] I understand. 我理解
[09:24] Still going to teach it. 但我还是会教这个的
[09:25] Well, as you should. 应该的
[09:26] I’m about to teach my first criminal law class. 我正要开始教第一堂刑法课
[09:29] And I didn’t ask the permission of the criminals. 我也没征得那些罪犯的同意
[09:32] Would you mind if I sat in the back and listened? 你介意我坐在后排旁听吗
[09:35] Please do. 当然不介意
[09:46] Good day. I’m Chuck Rhoades. 大家好 我是查克·罗兹
[09:50] And as my Criminal Law professor said on day one: 正如我的刑法教授当年开课第一天说的
[09:53] I will do you the courtesy of treating you like professionals. 我会尊重你们 把你们当专业人士对待
[09:58] Do me the same. 请同样对待我
[10:00] Now… 现在
[10:01] Is there a Mr. Kelly in attendance? 凯利先生到了吗
[10:04] Yeppers. 这呢
[10:07] We stand when addressing one another. 我们和人对话的时候会站起来
[10:09] This isn’t college. 这里不是大学
[10:11] You will address a judge one day. 将来 你会和法官对话
[10:13] And you will not be sitting on your keister when you do. 到时候你可不能坐着说话
[10:15] Now, I assigned Bordenkircher by email. 我通过邮件给大家布置了学习”伯顿科歇尔诉哈叶斯”案
[10:18] Tell me the facts and the law. 告诉我案件事实和涉及法律
[10:21] I… I pass. 我 我放弃
[10:25] As my Crim prof told me the one time I wasn’t prepared: 我的刑法教授在我唯一一次没有课前预习时告诉我说
[10:28] There is no pass. Only fail. 没有放弃 只有失败
[10:30] Since this was the first class, 这才是第一次课
[10:32] I thought it would be, like, introductory… 我以为会是介绍性的
[10:33] No, no. You have one chance. 不 不 你只有一次机会
[10:35] All of you: If you are not prepared with a brief 大家都听好了 如果我叫到你的名字
[10:37] when I call your name, 而你没准备好案情摘要
[10:39] you will be asked to leave that day’s class. 就请你离开当天的课堂
[10:41] If you miss two classes total, 如果你缺课两次
[10:43] you will have to take crim law again. 你就需要重修刑法学了
[10:46] – Professor Rhoades. – Yes? – 罗兹教授 – 怎么了
[10:48] This isn’t how it’s done now. 现在这里不这么教学了
[10:49] We’re here to learn together. Not to be shamed. 我们是来学习的 不是来被羞辱的
[10:52] Oh, I hardly think I shamed… 我不觉得我羞辱了…
[10:53] We don’t learn best under this kind of pressure. 在这种压力下 我们达不到最佳学习效果
[10:56] That’s been proven now… 这是有科学证明的…
[10:59] Holy shit, guys. And yeah, guys. 我去 伙计们 没错 伙计们
[11:01] I’m calling all of you guys, men, women, enbies. 无论你们是男是女 或其他性别 我都管你们都叫伙计
[11:03] And I have tenure. So suck it if you don’t like it. 我有终身教职 所以你不喜欢也没办法
[11:06] You have the rarest of opportunities here. 在这里 你们拥有着最为珍贵的机会
[11:09] This man has faced the harshest battles 这个人经历过法庭上
[11:11] the courts can throw at you. 最为残酷的辩论
[11:13] He sat where you now sit, 他曾经就坐在你们坐的地方
[11:15] and rose to the highest level a lawyer can. 然后成长到律师的巅峰水平
[11:17] And is ready to share all that. 他打算与你们分享这些经验
[11:18] And you…you lean back, 而你们 你们退缩了
[11:21] afraid to face your own intellectual limitations. 不敢面对自己的智力局限
[11:24] Instead, dive in. 你们应该好好钻研
[11:27] I know some of you, most of you, have done the reading, 我知道你们当中有些人 大部分人 都熟读了案件
[11:31] prepared your briefs and are ready. 做了摘要 已经准备好了
[11:34] So sit up straight. 所以坐直了
[11:36] Put your hands in the air, and let him see it. 把手举起来 让他看见
[11:44] Very well. 很好
[11:46] Uh. Who’s going to tell me about Bordenkircher? 谁来给我讲讲”伯顿科歇尔诉哈叶斯”案
[11:52] Yes. Green sweater near the back. 好 后排绿毛衣的那位
[11:54] State your name first. 先说一下你的名字
[11:55] I’m Mary Jane Marbach. 我叫玛丽·简·马巴赫
[11:57] Bordenkircher is about what a prosecutor “伯顿科歇尔诉哈叶斯”案讲述的是
[11:59] can threaten a defendant with. 检察官能用什么来威胁被告
[12:01] In the case, the prosecutor… 在该案件中 检察官…
[12:09] Should I be concerned about 我该为我在多拉尔·比尔
[12:10] what I’m seeing on Dollar Bill’s sheet? 资产负债表上的内容而担心吗
[12:15] There may be some… issues at play there. 可能有一些事正在发生
[12:17] That you can’t discuss. 而你不能说
[12:19] I get it. 我懂了
[12:29] You were right. 你是对的
[12:31] In the session with Taylor. 和泰勒的那段疗程
[12:33] I didn’t like it at the time, but I see the wisdom of it now. 当时我并不喜欢 但现在我看出好处了
[12:40] I saw the tiger in there for a minute. 有一瞬间 我看见了猛虎
[12:44] It was bracing. 很振奋人心
[12:46] Well, even the great tamers need to remember 即使是最厉害的驯兽师也需要记住
[12:48] they’re dealing with wild animals. 他们在和猛兽打交道
[12:59] The, uh, community roots angle is playing a lot stronger 扬克斯基层社区立场的影响力
[13:02] than expected up in Yonkers. 比我想象的要大得多
[13:04] Maybe those roots are deeper than you thought they were. 大概这些基层的根底比你想象的还要深远
[13:06] Yeah. Maybe you’re right. 可能你是对的
[13:08] Being back at my old house… “回到自己的老家…”
[13:11] I was using it as a set for the reporter. 这话我是说给记者听的
[13:14] Thought I was. 我以为是
[13:15] But this kid, Savion, 但这个孩子 萨维恩
[13:19] he was just like I was at that age. 他跟我那时候一样大
[13:22] Found myself wondering if he was burning to get out too. 我发现自己在想 他是不是也在拼命想要走出去
[13:26] You should dig into that when you go for dinner. 你去吃晚饭的时候 应该多问问这点
[13:28] Yeah. I will. 我会的
[13:32] Let me grab these for you. 让我帮你们撤掉这些
[13:36] Hey. One other thing you can help me with. 还有一件事你可以帮我
[13:37] You know my new artist…Tanner… I got working on commission. 你知道我的新画家坦纳 收了我佣金画画的那个
[13:40] – Yeah. – He’s not working. – 知道 – 他没有在工作
[13:42] Barely painted a stroke. 一笔都没画
[13:44] I don’t know if it’s painter’s block or whatever. 我不知道是到瓶颈期了 还是什么的
[13:46] But any suggestions how I can get him going? 你知道怎么能让他开始工作吗
[13:50] You know what? Let me talk to him. 不如让我和他谈谈
[13:52] I’ll see what occurs. 我来看看会发生什么
[13:53] That’d be great… 那太好了
[13:56] Ah, if you guys are all set. 你们都吃好了吗
[13:58] Yeah, we’re all good. Thanks, Chef. 好了 谢谢 主厨
[14:00] Delicious as always. 和以往一样美味
[14:01] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:19] This. 这个
[14:22] So much better with Chuck out of the picture. 没有查克捣乱的日子真是太好了
[14:27] No more, um… 不再有…
[14:30] interference. 阻碍
[14:31] Yeah. 是啊
[14:33] Yeah. It’s less complicated for sure… 嗯 肯定是没那么复杂了…
[14:41] I should probably get back to the kids. 我该回家看孩子们了
[14:43] Okay… 好的
[15:02] Wendy, yeah? 温迪 是吗
[15:04] Axe said you’d be stopping by. 阿克塞说过你会过来
[15:08] You figured you’d start once I left? 你觉得应该等我走了再开始
[15:11] Oh, I already started. 我已经开始了
[15:13] I paint up here first. 我先在这里画了几笔
[15:17] Can you share your vision for these? 能分享一下你对此的畅想吗
[15:18] Or is it still… 还是它还只是…
[15:20] Vision. 畅想
[15:22] I mean, I…You know, I can’t…I can’t talk it out. 我… 我不能… 我不能说出来
[15:24] Because then it’s just in the wind. 因为说出来它就随风飘走了
[15:28] You know? But it’s gonna be kickass. 不过 这幅画会是个极品
[15:31] So you can let Axe know. 你跟阿克塞说一声
[15:35] You know? 成不
[15:36] He’s definitely gonna feel his…his investment 他绝对会觉得他的投资
[15:38] was worthwhile. 是值得的
[16:08] You’re a trip. 你真是个妙人
[16:09] Hmm. I’ve been told. 嗯 有人这么说过
[16:10] But this moment isn’t about me. 但这一刻与我无关
[16:12] Those words: “Let Axe know.” 刚才那句话 “跟阿克塞说一声”
[16:16] They can’t have felt good coming out of your mouth. 这话从你嘴里说出来 感觉不大好吧
[16:18] I don’t need a pep talk. 我不需要人来鼓励士气
[16:20] Well, you need something, bub. 哥们 你需要一些东西
[16:21] ‘Cause you’re scared out of your fucking mind. 因为你被吓坏了
[16:23] Bullshit. 才没有
[16:25] I’ve been painting since the fifth grade. 我从五年级就开始画画
[16:27] I sold my first painting in the ninth. 九年级就卖出了第一幅
[16:29] So why does this feel so different? 那为什么这次感觉如此不同
[16:30] Who said it does? 谁说不同了
[16:31] Do I need to stare at you again? 我需要再盯你一次吗
[16:34] Okay. Alright. 好吧 好吧
[16:37] When I start a new one, 当我开始创造一幅新作品时
[16:40] I… I like to walk around the city a lot 我 我喜欢在城市里闲逛
[16:43] until I feel special. 直到我有特殊的感觉
[16:46] Until I know I’m the only one in the world that can paint it. 直到我知道 我是世界上唯一能画出来的人
[16:49] Sure. 当然
[16:50] Self-hypnosis. A confidence booster. 自我催眠 自信扩增
[16:52] But lately? 最近呢
[16:55] We sure someone’s not suffering 某些人真的没有患有
[16:57] 冒名顶替症候群 成功人士无法将自己的成功 归因于自己的能力 并总是担心有朝一日 会被他人识破自己其实是骗子
[16:57] from a dose of imposter syndrome? 一定程度的冒名顶替症候群吗
[17:00] I know what I can do. 我知道我能做什么
[17:05] So you’re fine then. 所以你没事的
[17:11] Alright. Alright. Alright. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[17:17] I can’t get the feeling. 我没有灵感
[17:21] Ever since I… I… I signed the contract 自从我… 我… 我签了合同
[17:23] and I agreed to the commission, I… I… 同意了拿佣金 我… 我…
[17:28] The walks are getting longer, 闲逛的时间越来越长
[17:30] and ‘special’ doesn’t seem to be around. 而”特殊”的感觉却没出现
[17:32] Accepting this commission is a new step for you. 接受佣金对你来说是新鲜事
[17:36] And you can’t figure out what it means… 你不知道它代表了什么
[17:39] what it says about who you are. 它怎么定义你是谁
[17:41] No. I know what it says… I’m a sellout. 不 我知道它的定义 我是个出售品
[17:44] Nah. 不
[17:46] Too simple. 太简单了
[17:48] I mean, you can vilify the money, if you want. 只要你想 你就可以诽谤金钱
[17:51] But blame it for your blockage, if it helps you get past it. 如果这样能帮到你 那就把灵感枯竭归咎于它好了
[17:55] It’s like Oscar Wilde said: 就像奥斯卡·王尔德说的
[17:57] “When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. “当银行家们一起吃饭 他们讨论艺术
[18:00] When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money.” 当艺术家们一起吃饭 他们讨论金钱”
[18:04] The money shouldn’t change anything. 金钱不应该改变任何事
[18:06] But it does. 但它会
[18:08] It’s got me all up in my head. 它占满了我的脑子
[18:10] That’s because you’re thinking of it 因为你把它当做
[18:11] as the measure of your artistic value, 对你艺术价值的评价
[18:12] and that’s never been what’s motivated you before. 而这从来都不是你的动力
[18:14] Whenever I work, I… I don’t even… 以前我画画 我甚至…
[18:17] I don’t even imagine a buyer’s face. 我甚至都不会想象买家长什么样
[18:20] I don’t even think about it. I force myself not to. 我甚至不去想 我强迫自己不想
[18:22] And all I can think about now is his reaction to my work. 而我现在想的 是他会对我的作品有何反应
[18:26] That’s because someone, at some time, 那是因为有人在某个时刻
[18:29] probably your mom or dad, 可能是你爸或你妈
[18:32] made you feel like a disappointment. 让你觉得你令人失望了
[18:33] So now you’re substituting him for them. 现在你把他当做了他们
[18:36] Maybe a gym teacher. 或者是体育老师
[18:38] Nope. I was good at sports. 不 我体育很好
[18:46] Point is. You’re on the precipice 重点是 你现在站在
[18:50] of the kind of success very few artists ever have. 鲜有艺术家能达到的成功之巅
[18:52] But you have created an obstruction 但你在你和成功之间
[18:54] between you and that success. 设立了一个阻碍
[18:56] Instead… 你应该…
[19:12] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[19:14] Really? 真的吗
[19:23] Now, visualize yourself 现在 想象你自己
[19:27] on the other side, 已经画好了
[19:29] successful, 一帆风顺
[19:31] satisfied, 心满意足
[19:34] confident. 信心百倍
[19:36] See the work… 看到你的作品
[19:39] your best. 你最好作品
[19:42] See that it all turned out okay. 看到一切都很顺利
[19:45] That you didn’t fuck up your muse. 你并没有毁掉你的灵感
[19:49] See the effort it took to get you there. 看到你为了成功而付出的努力
[19:56] Now go create the fucking painting. 现在 你他妈的赶紧画画去
[20:05] Does that work for your aggro trader bros? 这招对你那些证券交易人管用吗
[20:09] Really? 真的管用吗
[20:10] ‘Cause it kind of sounds like bullshit to me. 我听着怎么跟废话差不多呢
[20:14] Well, your excuses kind of sound like bullshit to me, pal. 哥们 我觉着你的理由就挺像废话的
[20:22] See you on the other side. 等你画好了我们再见
[20:30] Breakfast fit for a shark: 一份适合创智赢家的早餐
[20:34] A little Eggs Benny and hollandaise. 浇有荷兰沙司的火腿蛋吐司
[20:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:37] Thanks, Chef. 谢了 主厨
[20:42] So… 话说…
[20:44] Besides wanting to catch up, 除了想聊聊
[20:45] I wanted to talk to you about something more specific. 我还想跟你谈点更具体的事
[20:48] Yeah. I figured. 嗯 我就知道
[20:49] What’s up? 什么事
[20:50] Opportunity Zone, up in Yonkers. 扬克斯市商机区
[20:52] – The old patch. – That’s right. – 那块老地皮 – 没错
[20:54] I got big plans: a pedestrian mall downtown… 我有个大计划 在市中心建一个步行街
[20:58] revitalized shopping, cultural, residential, office space. 重新激活购物 文化 住宅 以及办公空间
[21:02] The town could use a shot in the arm. 这座城镇需要一针强心剂
[21:03] Uh, you know what? It sure could. 你知道吗 这是当然的了
[21:05] And many people there will do well, 那里的许多人会做得很好
[21:07] but some will do better. 不过有些人会做得更好
[21:10] I don’t need it. 我不需要打气
[21:12] But I am happy to put in the labor. 不过 我很乐意出一份力
[21:14] And I would love for you to be an important part of the board. 我希望你能成为委员会的重要成员
[21:17] Take a minute to think about it if you need to, 如果有必要的话 你就考虑一下
[21:18] but we got to move quick. 不过我们动作得快点了
[21:20] I get it. You want me to be your face…your brown face. 我懂的 你想让我成为你的有色人种形象代言人
[21:24] You want me to do a little dance for you for the zoning folks. 你想让我帮你讨好那帮土地分区管理负责人
[21:30] You want me to hook you up and give you an in-road 你想让我帮你牵线搭桥 帮你融入
[21:32] with the minority community, right? 少数族群社区 对吧
[21:34] I want you to be my partner. 我想让你当我的合伙人
[21:36] Axe, you know I’m not gonna be your puppet…or anybody else’s. 阿克塞 我不会当你或是任何人的傀儡
[21:40] Why don’t you bring me things 你怎么就不给我弄点
[21:42] that you would bring Bensinger or Buffett? 你会弄给本辛格或巴菲特的生意呢
[21:52] Daymond John passed. 戴蒙德·约翰不同意
[21:54] He always was sharp. 他一直都很敏锐
[21:55] Yep. 是啊
[21:56] I have intel: Mike Prince has been meeting 我有情报 迈克·普林斯会见了
[21:58] with community leaders in Yonkers. 扬克斯的社区领袖
[22:00] He’s building grassroots support. 他正在赢取基层支持
[22:01] And he already has a history of Opportunity Zone wins 他在亚特兰大 底特律等地都有成功拿下
[22:04] – in Atlanta, Detroit… – Fucker. – 商机区项目的经验 – 卧槽
[22:05] So we still need someone on our team to ensure you beat his ass. 所以我们还需要某个人的加入 确保你能打败他
[22:09] Someone with strong community ties, 一个有着强大的社区联系
[22:11] strong business track record, part of the firmament… 强大的商业业绩记录 上层社会的一份子…
[22:14] a diversity business partner from New York. 一位来自纽约的多元化商业伙伴
[22:16] Here’s the list of names. 这是名单
[22:21] Gonna need to dig out my sporting gear. 得把我的运动装备找出来了
[22:45] Nice game. 打得不错
[22:46] I love the tradition of this. 我超喜欢这个传统
[22:48] The guys who invented this game definitely never pictured 发明这项运动的人绝对不会想到
[22:50] a couple of gents like us playing it. 会有两个我们这样的绅士玩家
[22:52] I think that’s why I took it up in the first place. 我想这就是我选择这项运动的原因
[22:55] Because “Screw them?” 因为”去他们丫的”
[22:57] Fuck ’em. Yeah. 对 去他们丫的
[22:59] That’s why I thought a match like this 所以我觉着 安排这么一场比赛
[23:01] was a perfect setup for our subject today. 对我们今天的话题来说最完美不过了
[23:04] I’m glad that you waited till after we played. 我很高兴 你是等我们比赛结束后才开口
[23:06] Well, you know, I can be patient, when I need to be. 有必要的时候 我也是有耐心的
[23:09] But not for too long when I got 可当有这么好的项目的时候
[23:10] something this good on the table. 我的耐心也是有限的
[23:12] And what would this be? 你指的是什么项目呢
[23:13] Opportunity… Opportunity Zone. 机遇… 商机区
[23:18] I’m of a couple of different minds about these. 我对此有不同的看法
[23:20] No, yeah. I know. 嗯 我知道
[23:21] How do you make sure the zones 你要如何确保这些区域
[23:22] are the ones getting all the opportunities? 可以得到所有的机遇呢
[23:24] Developers score. 靠开发商评分嘛
[23:26] Meanwhile, residents are sitting there same as before… 与此同时 居民们只有能承担得起
[23:29] if they can even afford to stay 住在同一个活跃社区的费用时
[23:30] in the same jazzed-up neighborhood. 才能像以前一样住在那里
[23:32] That’s why I need you, Franklin. 所以我需要你 富兰克林
[23:34] That’s not the only reason. 这不是唯一的原因
[23:36] I know what you need. 我知道你需要什么
[23:37] Plenty of African American businessmen I could go to. 我能找的非裔美国商人有很多
[23:40] You bring much more. 而你能带来更多的益处
[23:42] And you’ll keep me, and my team, in line. 你会管束我和我的团队
[23:44] Come on. Think of the positive effects this’ll have. 来吧 想想这会对我们所服务的社区
[23:46] On the communities we serve. And on us. 以及我们自身带来的积极影响
[23:50] Your usual method is to dump money from above. 你通常的法子就是砸钱
[23:52] Why the boots on the ground for this one? 这一次怎么就脚踏实地了
[23:54] Well, because this one matters to me. 因为这一次对我很重要
[23:56] Yonkers. I grew up there. 我就是在扬克斯市长大的
[23:58] Can’t allow some goddamned stranger 我不能容忍某个天杀的陌生人
[24:00] to come squat all over my ancestral lands. 占据我祖先的土地
[24:05] Look. 你想
[24:06] This is a win for us, and a final “Screw you” 这对我们来说是一场胜利
[24:09] to the type of folks who built places like this, 也是我们对那种建造了这种地方
[24:11] to keep guys like us on the outside looking in. 却将我们这些人拦在外面的人的终极”去你丫的”
[24:17] Send me the proposal. 把提案发给我
[24:18] I’m so glad you’re in town. 你能来我真的太高兴了
[24:20] Dying to catch up. 早就想跟你聊聊了
[24:24] Let’s talk about where I went wrong. 咱聊聊我哪做错了
[24:26] Where I went right. 我哪做对了
[24:27] There’s lots of lost time to make up for. 有太多失去的时光需要弥补
[24:30] I have the meatloaf, a yam and cheese for you. 我吃烘肉卷 甘薯和奶酪是你的
[24:34] I’d like to say grace. 我想做祷告
[24:36] That’s not just a dinner thing? 不是只有晚餐才祷告的嘛
[24:37] Not if you mean it. 只要你是认真的 那就不是了
[24:45] Heavenly Father, thank you for this time here together 天父 感谢您赐予我与生父
[24:48] with my earthly father. 团聚的时光
[24:49] Please bless this food for the nourishment of our bodies 请赐福于这为我们身体增添营养的食物
[24:52] and bless our fellowship for the nourishment of our hearts. 赐福于滋养我们心灵的团契
[24:55] Help me walk the path. 助我踏上这条道路
[24:56] Help me rend myself from evil. 助我脱离邪恶
[24:58] Help me stoke the fire and keep my promise to lift the fallen. 助我添把火 助我遵守诺言 扶起堕落之人
[25:02] Amen. 阿门
[25:04] Did you ad lib that? 你这是即兴祷告
[25:06] I like to speak to God from my heart, not a prayer book. 我喜欢用心与上帝对话 而不是照着祈祷书念
[25:09] I was going to offer you a job here. 我本来打算给你在这里找份工作的
[25:10] But if you can keep a straight face with this bullshit, 不过 你要是能一直这么一本正经地叨叨鬼神
[25:12] I will fund your ministry myself. 我会亲自资助你搞个牧师职位
[25:14] Because you, my young acolyte, will make a mint. 因为你 我的小辅祭 会赚大钱的
[25:17] I’m not interested in money. 我对钱没兴趣
[25:18] Then why are you here? 那你干什么来了
[25:22] I don’t want to keep my true intentions hidden. 我不想隐藏我的真实意图
[25:24] Please, unburden yourself. 请吐露你的心事
[25:27] What are you really after? 你到底是来干什么的
[25:28] What do you have up the sleeve of your vestments? 你的”祭坛布”里有什么秘密
[25:30] I’m here to save you… your soul. 我是来拯救你 拯救你的灵魂的
[25:35] Let me baptize you… 让我为你施浸礼吧
[25:37] from what can I see around here, 据我所知
[25:41] saving you’s only gonna be the beginning. 拯救你的灵魂只是个开始
[25:52] 生酮饮食 一种非常严格的高脂肪低碳饮食法 国外很多人通过这样的饮食法减肥 改善健康 逆转糖尿病 治疗癌症 癫痫 阿尔兹海默症等等
[25:52] Sorry to talk and eat, but I’m doing the keto thing, 抱歉 只能边吃边聊了 我正在采用生酮饮食法
[25:55] – and I’m on a schedule. – Not at all. – 而且我还有事 – 没关系
[25:56] 捕捉释放到大气中的二氧化碳 压缩后放至枯竭的油田和天然气领域或其他安全地下场所 吸引力在于能减少燃烧化石燃料产生的温室气体
[25:56] So glad you gave us this chance to talk carbon capture. 很高兴您能给我们讨论碳捕获技术的机会
[25:59] Is that what we’re talking? 我们聊的是这个啊
[26:00] As you know, the price has really been dropping. 您也知道 价格确实在下降
[26:02] It’s lower than 94 dollars a ton. 现在一吨的价格低于九十四美元
[26:04] But the real road to profitability 而真正盈利的途径
[26:05] is using captured CO2 to create synthetic fuel. 是利用捕获二氧化碳制造合成燃料
[26:08] Uh huh. Ca-ching. 嗯嗯 票子
[26:10] Expensive. Know what I mean? 贵啊 知道我什么意思吧
[26:12] At a dollar a liter, it’s almost in line. 一升一美元 简直白给啊
[26:14] And that’s before you calculate the state tax incentives. 而且 这还没有算上各州的税收优惠
[26:17] In California, for example… 比如说在加利福尼亚…
[26:18] Yeah, I crawled my way up the corporate ladder 嗯 我费尽心思爬进公司管理层
[26:21] so I could become a tax-grubber. 就是为了占点税收便宜的
[26:22] Mr. Lambert…Dell… try to think of it 兰伯特先生 戴尔 试着把它想象成
[26:26] as an evolutionary timeline question. 一个进化时间表的问题
[26:29] We all have to get started somewhere. 万事都得有个起点
[26:31] Exactly. Move past the fear. 正是 要克服恐惧
[26:33] 丰田普锐斯 日本丰田汽车于1997年所推出 世界上第一个大规模生产的混合动力车辆车款 其最大的市场是日本和北美
[26:33] When Toyota launched the Prius, 当丰田推出普锐斯时
[26:34] they lost money on every single car. 每一辆车都是赔钱的
[26:36] – But now… – When they launched the Prius – 可现在… – 他们推出普锐斯的时候
[26:38] my blood pressure went up by 25 points. 我的血压也就上升了二十五个毫米汞柱
[26:40] And I’m not afraid of a goddamn thing. 我可是个天不怕地不怕的人
[26:43] Look, you ladies seem like 女士们 我看出来了
[26:44] you have your hearts in the right place… 你们心地很善良
[26:46] but those hearts are bleeding a little bit too much for me. 可是这种善良会让我大出血啊
[26:49] All the same to you, if I’m gonna get worked, 反正你们都是一个公司的 如果我要被人说服的话
[26:51] I’d rather Axe do it. 我倒情愿是阿克塞来
[26:52] After all, he’s the one who bought into my company 毕竟 当初入股我家公司的是他
[26:54] in the first place, not you. 不是你们
[26:57] Thanks for coming. 谢谢光临
[27:05] – I don’t ghost anymore. – That’s great, Mafee! – 我早就不装幽灵了 – 不错啊 玛斐
[27:07] Like growing up! 长大了
[27:08] But occasionally, I’ll kind of just like 不过偶尔 我是不会
[27:09] not really respond in a timely… 及时回复…
[27:12] Oooh, I think that’s still not great. 我还是觉得这样不好
[27:13] What a fucking softboi you are, Mafee. 玛斐 你可真是个假暖男
[27:16] Why do we have to label everything? 我们为什么要给所有东西都贴上标签呢
[27:17] Exactly what a softboi says 这就是假暖男在女生问
[27:18] when you ask if you’re his girlfriend. 自己是不是他女友时说的话
[27:20] I thought that’s a fuckboi. 我还以为那是拔吊无情男说的
[27:21] No. A fuckboi doesn’t stay in your apartment 非也 拔吊无情男溜得快 是不会让你有机会
[27:23] long enough for you to ask. 在公寓问这个问题的
[27:25] He’s not a fuckboi or a softboi. 他不是拔吊无情男也不是假暖男
[27:28] In college, we called him Doughboy. 在大学的时候 我们管他这种人叫面团小子
[27:29] Ohh. Come here, Pillsbury! 面团宝宝 快过来
[27:34] Hey, Mafee! We need you at the home shop. 嗨 玛斐 到公司这边来一下
[27:36] You know, where you work. 也就是你上班的地方
[27:46] Skipper, we’ve got Mike Prince 船长 迈克·普林斯又出手了
[27:47] like a case of goddamned dandruff on our heads again. 跟该死的头皮屑似的 没完没了
[27:50] He’s making a move at Franklin Sacker’s company. 他对富兰克林·塞克的公司下手了
[27:52] Buying up huge blocks of stock. 买进了大量的股票
[27:54] Oh. That’s because he knows Franklin’s with me, 那是因为他知道富兰克林是跟我一起的
[27:56] and he’s trying to pressure him to drop out of Yonkers. 想对他施压 让他退出扬克斯的项目
[27:58] But this time, he’s on my turf… 不过这一次 他可是在我的地盘上…
[27:59] and if he tries to wreck the buffet at the Harrow Club, 要是他想毁掉哈罗俱乐部的自助餐
[28:02] I’ll toss him on his ass. 看我不把他丢出去
[28:03] Like Victor Maitland did to Axel Foley? 就像维克托·梅特兰对付艾克索·弗利那样
[28:05] Yeah. 嗯
[28:06] Though upon thinking about it, 不过再想一下
[28:08] things didn’t work out too great for Maitland. 梅特兰的结局有点惨啊
[28:10] No. But it must have felt good in the moment. 是不好 可杠上的那一刻感觉肯定爆爽无比
[28:12] Yeah. But we can’t give in to feeling good in the moment. 嗯 可咱不能沉溺于一时的好心情
[28:16] We have to win. 我们必须赢了他
[28:21] Right in here. 就在里面
[28:24] Mr. Sacker, I’ve admired your work from a distance. 塞克先生 久仰大名
[28:28] I’m glad to finally meet you up close. 终于得见尊容 不胜欣喜
[28:29] Is it that same admiration that’s driving you 你想要和我结盟
[28:32] to try to partner up with me? 也是因为我的大名
[28:33] Because I’ve gotta admit it feels like a shotgun marriage. 因为说实话 太像赶鸭子上架了
[28:36] It’s true. I’ve bought up enough shares of your company 没错 我买入了贵公司足够的股份
[28:38] to take three board seats. 得到了三个董事会的席位
[28:40] With that I’ll have the power to oust you. 足够罢免你了
[28:42] Unless I withdraw from Axe’s Opportunity Fund. 除非我从阿克塞的商机区基金撤资
[28:45] Your words, not mine. 这是你说的 我可没这么说
[28:46] But any company I sit the board on 不过 任何一家有我在董事会任职的公司
[28:48] needs to have a CEO with unquestionable ethics. 都需要一位道德操守毋庸置疑的CEO
[28:57] Tough talk, Mike. 言论很强硬嘛 迈克
[29:00] Ah, the old ambuscade. 啊 有埋伏啊
[29:03] I was wondering how you were staying so frosty, sir. 我刚才还纳闷呢 您怎么会这么冷静的呢 先生
[29:06] You can buy up all the shares you want, 你尽可以买下你想要的股份
[29:08] and you can threaten this fine, upstanding man. 也尽管威胁这位优秀正直之人
[29:11] But you won’t outflank him, or me. 但你赢不了他 也赢不了我
[29:13] ‘Cause I’ll buy three times more than you 因为我会买下三倍于你的股份
[29:15] and I’ll stack the boardroom to block you… 我还会堵住董事会的门
[29:17] Oh, and I’ll be sure to tell everyone, especially the press, 哦 我还会告诉所有人 尤其是媒体
[29:19] how the great Michael Thomas Aquinas Prince 了不起的迈克尔·托马斯·阿奎那斯·普林斯
[29:22] is trying to run an African American man 是怎么把一个非裔美国人
[29:24] out of his own C-suite. 驱逐出他自己的公司的
[29:25] You would try to make this about race… 你想把这场竞争变成种族冲突…
[29:27] No, you did… 不 是你想
[29:28] I’m pursuing the O.Z. in Yonkers for the right reason… 我争取扬克斯的商机区是出于正当的理由
[29:31] – And I’m not? – I don’t know what you’re doing, – 我就不是吗 – 我不知道你在干什么
[29:33] but I’ll tell you right now, Axelrod: 但我现在就可以告诉你 阿克塞尔罗德
[29:35] I hate it when people fuck with my money. 我讨厌有人乱搞我的钱
[29:37] Whoa, listen to the filthy mouth on Saint Mike! 哇哦 听啊 圣人迈克口吐芬芳了啊
[29:49] Good to know he rattles. 很高兴看到他乱了方寸
[29:50] You must have that effect on many. 你肯定对很多人都有这种影响
[30:17] Keep a close eye on it, this neighborhood. 盯好这一带
[30:30] Housewarming gift. 乔迁礼物
[30:32] Nothing makes a place feel like home 没有什么比热烘烘的烤面包香气
[30:33] as much as the smell of warm bread baking. 更有家的感觉了
[30:36] What is that, a thousand-dollar bread maker? 那是什么 价值一千大洋的面包机
[30:39] That’ll do wonders for my street cred. 会对我的街头信誉产生奇效哦
[30:41] Which is why this thing should find itself 所以这东西应该存在于
[30:43] ensconced in an Upper East Side classic seven. 上东区的经典七室公寓
[30:47] I’m not running for Congress there. 我又不竞选那里的议员
[30:51] I get the grassroots thing, Kate, 我明白你想在基层拓展事业 凯特
[30:53] but why not move back and run on the UES? 可你为什么不搬回上东区 在那里竞选呢
[30:55] Steamroll the process with money. 用金钱压倒一切
[30:58] I can make real change here. Which will get noticed. 在这里我能真正施展拳脚 被关注到
[31:02] Hard for a congressperson to break out otherwise. 否则 国会议员是很难突破常规的
[31:04] And in terms of steamrolling with money…hell yeah. 至于用金钱压倒一切 是啊
[31:06] We will do that…here. 我们会在这里干
[31:09] How else do we combat the notion 否则要怎么对抗
[31:10] that I’m not really connected to the community? “我根本不属于这个社区”的说法呢
[31:13] That’s what my opponents will be selling. 我的对手们会这么说的
[31:14] So tell your friends to get their checkbooks ready. 告诉你的朋友们 准备好支票本吧
[31:18] That won’t be a problem. 没有问题
[31:20] And, uh…I hope this won’t either. 并且 我希望这件事也没有问题
[31:24] Ah, the reason for the visit… 啊 来访原因
[31:29] I’m working with Bobby Axelrod on the Yonkers Opportunity Zone. 我正跟博比·阿克塞尔罗德合作开发扬克斯的商机区
[31:33] Jesus, Dad. 天呐 老爸
[31:40] Axe is using you as a pawn… 阿克塞在拿你做筏子
[31:42] thinks you’re insulated from the law because of me, 因为我 他觉得你不受法律约束
[31:44] and that the diversity crowd will like you 而且有色人种也会喜欢你
[31:45] because you are one of them. 因为你也是其中一员
[31:47] Let’s assume that’s true. 就算是这样
[31:48] So what? 那又如何
[31:49] In business, everyone puts his own interests first. 生意嘛 每个人都把自己的利益放在第一位
[31:52] Recognizing that is a key to success. 认清这一点才是打开成功之门的钥匙
[31:55] But want to or not, Axe is gonna have to do good 情愿与否 阿克塞都会
[31:57] for an underprivileged neighborhood. 为一个贫困社区做好事
[31:58] And I’ll be there to make sure of it. 我会参与其中 保证其实现
[32:00] You’re not the only person 你不是唯一一个
[32:01] who’s walked into a kissing booth with Bobby Axelrod 自以为跟博比·阿克塞尔罗德扯上了关系
[32:03] certain they wouldn’t come out pregnant. 自己还能安然无事的人
[32:05] Stop channeling your boss. 别学你的上司了
[32:07] Axe has already come through for me. 阿克塞已经帮我度过了难关
[32:08] He just backed me in a proxy fight against Mike Prince. 他刚帮我在争夺委托投票权之战中击退了麦克·普林斯
[32:11] Because he needed you. 因为他需要你
[32:12] That’ll all go away when he doesn’t anymore. 等他用不上你了 就不帮你了
[32:31] Drink, Sacker? 喝点吗 塞克
[32:32] No. I’m good. I, uh…I need to talk… 不用了 我挺好 我有话要说
[32:37] Go ahead. 直说吧
[32:39] I’ve forgotten secrets you wouldn’t believe. 我什么秘密都忘了
[32:41] Yeah. It’s fine. Proceed. 对 没事的 说吧
[32:42] I don’t suppose anybody wants to step in and help? 我想 没有人愿意插手帮个忙喽
[32:46] – I’m good… – I don’t know how. – 我很好 – 我不会弄
[32:48] Well, you just… how can you not know how? 你才刚… 你怎么能不知道
[32:51] I act like I can’t do anything and I hire people who can. 我表现得像是什么都不会 然后雇人来干
[32:54] Well, I’m trying to teach the kids to do for themselves. 好吧 我正教孩子们自己动手 丰衣足食呢
[32:58] Never mind. Ms. Sacker. 无所谓了 塞克小姐
[33:00] My father has teamed up with Axelrod. 我父亲和阿克塞尔罗德结盟了
[33:02] – Yonkers? – Yep. – 扬克斯市 – 是的
[33:04] I felt a duty to inform, but I don’t want you going after him. 我觉得有责任报告 但我不想你针对他
[33:08] Well, you can try to persuade him to step aside, 好吧 你可以劝他退出
[33:10] but if he won’t… he will be a fair target. 不然的话 他就要成为活靶子了
[33:13] These are the waters. 这些都是涓涓细流
[33:14] Kings start making mistakes. 国王开始犯错
[33:15] Sometimes they fall, 有时他们会跌倒
[33:16] and the crown gets stolen or passed down. 然后要么王冠被偷 要么王位易主
[33:19] Verily… 真实
[33:21] Oh, and I learned something else from my dad: 我还从我爸那里知道了些别的消息
[33:25] Axe and Mike Prince are like two dogs fighting over the same bone 阿克塞和迈克·普林斯在他和商机区这件事上
[33:28] when it comes to him and the Opportunity Zone… 斗得跟两条为骨头打架的狗一样
[33:32] Make sure to match the lefts with the rights. 左右脚要匹配
[33:35] There are lefts and rights? 这还分左右
[33:40] You know, Axelrod hasn’t gone after me at all in this. 阿克塞尔罗德没在这件事情上为难过我
[33:44] He’s given me a free pass. 他直接放了我
[33:45] Which means… 也就是说
[33:46] Mike Prince is Axe’s real enemy. 麦克·普林斯才是阿克塞真正的敌人
[33:53] I know how to work this. 我知道该怎么做了
[34:05] Hey. Ok. So your rap might not be total bullshit. 嗨 好吧 你的话还是有点用的
[34:09] Look. 看
[34:13] There we go. 成了
[34:15] Yeah. 嗯
[34:17] Well. You’ll be the first to see it when it’s done. 画作完成后 你会是第一个看的人
[34:19] I better be. 那样最好
[34:42] Welcome home, sir. 欢迎回家 先生
[34:44] And who are you? 你又是谁
[34:45] BJ and Sean are friends from Fellowship. BJ和肖恩都是团契的朋友
[34:48] We’re psyched to show you the way. 我们都等不及要为您指路了
[34:49] You’re gonna love our music, too. 你也一定会爱上我们的音乐的
[34:51] Come on. This way. 走吧 这里
[34:54] Georgie-Boy. 乔吉好儿子
[34:55] You wanted to find that closeness? 你想重寻亲密的父子关系
[34:57] This is it. 这就是了
[35:00] Wait until you feel this. 感受过了再说
[35:20] You said I didn’t need to bring a lawyer. 你说我不用带律师的
[35:21] Didn’t even go through my lawyer, so what do we got? 我根本没让律师知道 所以什么事
[35:25] You’re in a battle with Bobby Axelrod. 你正和鲍比·阿克塞尔罗德竞争
[35:28] Help me to help you beat him. 帮我 让我帮你打败他
[35:31] How would I do that? 我要怎么做
[35:33] If you announced a donation to the city of Yonkers, 如果你宣布 不管结果如何
[35:37] to be given after the decision, regardless of how it turns out, 都会向扬克斯市捐款
[35:41] Axe will move to bribe them or do something else illegal 为了赢你 阿克塞绝对会去行贿
[35:45] along those lines in order to win. 或者做些别的违法勾当
[35:48] And I will be there waiting. 而我会等着他上钩
[35:52] I give you your opportunity zone, you give me mine. 我帮你得到抓阿克塞的机会 你帮我拿下商机区
[35:55] Well put. 说得好
[36:00] I don’t know you. 我不了解你
[36:03] Or where the hell this is coming from. 也不知道这主意怎么来的
[36:06] But I’ll tell you straight up: 但我会明明白白告诉你
[36:07] I’ve steered clear of that line for a long while now; 长久以来 我都遵规守矩 避开了这条界线
[36:11] it’s served me well. 我这样挺好的
[36:19] Just think about it. 考虑一下吧
[36:29] Eight! 八
[36:31] Nine! 九
[36:33] Ten! 十
[36:35] Eleven! 十一
[36:36] – Stick in 15. – Twelve! – 吃到十五个 – 十二
[36:38] He was “Camp Champ” five years in a row. 他可是冠军营连续五年的冠军
[36:41] 棉花糖宝宝 出自电影《捉鬼敢死队》 一个巨大的 笨重的超自然的怪物
[36:41] He’s lobbying for Stay-Puft. 他在为棉花糖宝宝游说
[36:42] But no matter how many marshmallows, 但是不管吃了多少棉花糖
[36:44] he’ll always be Pillsbury. 他也还是个面团宝宝
[36:46] You again?! Don’t you have a fucking desk? 又是你 你没办公桌的吗
[37:08] I have been thinking a lot about…a lot of things. 我想了很多的 很多事
[37:12] And I have noticed that you seem to be happier 我发现你在外面的主交易大厅
[37:13] out on the main trading floor. 好像更快乐
[37:15] Happier? No way! 更开心 没有的事
[37:17] Maybe you’d be more effective, then. 或许你在那里会更有效率
[37:18] Sitting out there. Being in the flow, picking up intel. 坐在外面 跟大家一起 打听情报
[37:21] It could benefit all of us. 这样或许对大家都好
[37:25] I see what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思了
[37:27] Yeah, that could work. 嗯 这也行
[37:28] I’d be willing to give it a try. 我愿意一试
[37:29] I mean, if that’s what you want. 我是说 如果那是你的意思
[37:31] Yes, I’d like you to start sitting out there. 是的 我想让你坐到外面去
[37:34] You got it. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[37:35] Hey, Mafee, why’d you pick me in the first place, 嗨 玛斐 你当初为什么从那么多的
[37:39] out of all the intern applications? 实习申请里选择了我
[37:41] You were the only one who didn’t seem boring. 你是唯一一个看起来不那么无聊的人
[37:43] Who didn’t seem to care about the same bullshit 不像那些沃顿或者哈佛商学院的小孩
[37:45] that every kid from Wharton or HBS did. 他们的关注点全都一样
[37:47] You seemed like someone I could learn from, 我能从你身上学到东西
[37:49] even as I was teaching. 即使当时是我教你
[37:51] There was no doubt you were the winner back then. 毫无疑问 那个时候你就是赢家了
[37:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:06] I lost a CEO yesterday and maybe also Mafee, too. 我昨天失去了一个CEO 可能还有玛斐
[38:09] Something’s blocking my… efficiency. 有些事情影响了我的…效率
[38:12] I’ll say it: I need to learn how to win again. 我想说的是 我需要学习如何再次获胜
[38:18] The Taylor Mason I first met never started a sentence with I. 我认识的泰勒·梅森说话从不会以”我”开头
[38:21] And never talked about personal wins. 也从不讨论个人输赢
[38:23] And that Taylor Mason won all the time. 那样的泰勒·梅森一直在赢
[38:26] You’re right. 你说得对
[38:26] Focus on process, 专注于过程
[38:28] it’s where your genius shows up. 那才是你展现天资的主场
[38:29] The rest will flow. 剩下的自然水到渠成
[38:32] Give me specifics. 仔细说说
[38:34] Met with the fossil fuel CEO. 我见了化石燃料公司的CEO
[38:35] And it went… it didn’t go well. 事情进展…不怎么好
[38:38] I don’t know if it was generational, or factional, 我不知道是因为辈分 还是派系
[38:40] but… the guy only wanted to talk to Axe. 不过那家伙只想跟阿克塞谈
[38:42] Then you talk to Axe. Ask for his guidance. 那你就去找阿克塞请教
[38:44] The younger version of me would not have hesitated. 年轻的我根本不会犹豫
[38:47] Damn. 靠
[38:53] Taylor needs another shot with the CEO. 泰勒需要再见一次CEO
[38:56] And some coaching. 还有一些指导
[38:58] What happened at the first meeting? 第一次会面怎么了
[38:59] It didn’t go as planned. 不如预想的好
[39:00] In the name of full disclosure, I Gerry’d the meeting. 一言以概之 我没谈成
[39:03] Completely. 完全地失败了
[39:05] Okay. 好的
[39:07] I’ll get him to give you a second meeting. 我让他给你安排第二次会面
[39:10] And what you do is… 而你的任务是…
[39:13] You know what, what you do is you bring Wendy along with you. 你的任务就是带温迪一起去
[39:17] ‘Cause she’s the best I’ve seen at bridging the gap 因为她是我见过的 能在不同观点间
[39:19] between differing points of view. 求同存异的最强人
[39:21] So she gets you to the view she sees. 她会告诉你她所感知的观点
[39:23] But you won’t even feel it happening. 一些你无法感受到的观点
[39:26] Go. 去吧
[39:35] You go for a midday swim? 你大中午的就去划水了
[39:38] Yeah, in the river Jordan. 是啊 去了约旦河接受洗礼
[39:41] 本季第二集 瓦格纳发现自己的女儿跳钢管舞
[39:41] I’ve lost another… one to the pole and one to Jesus. 我又失去了一个… 一个因为钢管 一个因为上帝
[39:46] Which feels worse? 哪个感觉更糟
[39:47] Feels about the same… 感觉不相上下…
[39:49] I’ve fucked it all up. 我已经全军覆没
[39:52] I don’t know how to talk to any of ’em. 我都不知道要怎么跟他们交流
[39:54] I ceded the responsibility of raising them to their mothers, 我以前忙于工作 把养育他们的责任
[39:56] while I was working. 全部推卸给他们的母亲
[39:57] It was what I thought I was supposed to do, to support them. 我以前认为我要做的 就是供养他们
[40:00] But this is where we ended up. 哪知结果是这样的
[40:03] I’m a complete fucking washout. 我败的彻彻底底
[40:08] I’m gonna get you a drink, but I’m not gonna drink with you. 我给你倒一杯吧 但不陪你喝
[40:11] I’m out to Yonkers. 我要去扬克斯
[40:15] What’ll you have? 你要什么
[40:16] Another. 再来一个
[40:19] I’ll have another. 我可以再有一个
[40:21] Another… 再有一个…
[40:22] I can do it. 我可以的
[40:24] It’s not too late. 还来得及
[40:26] I am not young, but she will be. 我虽然老了 但是她可以很年轻
[40:30] Hallelujah, I’m gonna go again. 哈利路亚 我要再来一次
[40:32] A do-over. 重头再来
[40:33] And finally get it fucking right. 一定要他妈的对一回
[40:39] The people of this community 这个社区的居民
[40:41] have been getting the short end of the stick for generations. 每一代都抽到了下下签
[40:44] And quite frankly, they’re not very good 坦白的说 他们并不擅长
[40:46] at using what stick they get 利用已有资源
[40:48] either as a lever or kindling or whatever else. 去创造价值
[40:51] Which is sad. 这挺悲哀的
[40:53] But let’s stay on point. 言归正传
[40:55] Entrust me with heading up 请让我来负责
[40:58] this Opportunity Zone 这个商机区项目
[41:00] and I will use it as a lantern 我会把它做成一个先进示范
[41:04] to lead these lost people 带领迷失的人民
[41:07] out of the mess they’ve made and into profitability. 脱贫致富
[41:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:15] Thank you, Mr. Rhoades. 谢谢 罗兹先生
[41:17] Mr. Prince, you have the floor. 普林斯先生 到你了
[41:23] Your father just presented. 你父亲刚刚结束了演说
[41:25] And? 然后呢
[41:29] Oh boy… 我的天…
[41:30] Mother taught me: If you don’t have anything nice to say… 妈妈告诉过我 如果你说不出什么好词…
[41:32] That bad, huh? Got it. Who’s next? 这么糟啊 明白 下一个是谁
[41:35] Prince, then Axe. 普林斯 然后是阿克塞
[41:37] Profit comes, sure. 当然 收益随之而来
[41:39] But there’s other ways to make money. 但挣钱的方法有很多
[41:41] I could invest in tobacco and plastics. 我可以投资烟草业和塑胶业
[41:45] But I prefer to invest in people. 但我更愿意投资于人
[41:48] In neighborhoods like this one. 投资像这样的居民区
[41:50] As I have done with my partners… 就像我和我的搭档们…
[41:52] In Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta. 在芝加哥 底特律 亚特兰大经手的项目
[41:54] We don’t just build the housing and the businesses. 我们不仅仅是建房子开工厂
[41:57] We don’t just build the fields and the courts. 我们不仅仅是建场馆兴运动
[42:00] We establish the leagues and the programs 我们设立协会和项目
[42:02] that keep the kids off the streets and playing. 以保证孩子们远离街头 安全玩耍
[42:05] Give the man a civilian medal. 给这个家伙颁个优秀市民奖章吧
[42:07] Mm. And I could use an insulin pump. Stat. 快点给我点胰岛素压血糖
[42:09] Or a barf bag. 或者一个呕吐袋
[42:15] Our results and successes speak for themselves. 我们的成果不言自明
[42:18] And before I wrap up, it’s incumbent upon me 在我结束之前 我有责任
[42:20] to sound a cautionary note about certain of my colleagues here. 发出一个警告 事关在场同行中的一员
[42:24] To make sure this project is executed as intended. 为了保证该项目能按计划执行
[42:27] I have brought a special guest… 容我向你们介绍一个特殊的嘉宾…
[42:38] Meet Marc Capparello. 这位是马克·卡普拉诺
[42:39] He’s a former town councilman from Sandicot. 他是桑迪克特的前市议员
[42:42] Where Robert Axelrod made similar financial inroads 罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德曾对那里的社区进行了类似的
[42:45] into the community. 金融扩张计划
[42:47] How did that work out, Marc? 结果怎么样 马克
[42:48] Honestly? Not too well. 老实说 不太好
[42:51] There was a lot of rosy talk about the future 有很多关于未来的美好构想
[42:53] and promises were made. 以及承诺
[42:54] Only for our town’s financing to be ripped away 结果我们镇的财政被席卷一空
[42:57] like one of those wax jobs in a beauty salon. 就像在美容院做了蜜蜡脱毛一样
[42:59] It really stung. 那是真疼啊
[43:02] And our town will be recovering… 我们的镇子会好起来的…
[43:04] trying to grow its hair back, if you will… 可以说 我们正在让毛发长回来
[43:07] for generations to come. 为子孙后代而努力
[43:09] I’m sorry. 深表同情
[43:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[43:17] Told you, Axelrod: I hate it when people mess with my money. 我说过的 阿克塞尔罗德 我讨厌别人乱动我的钱
[43:20] Mr. Axelrod, you have the floor. 阿克塞尔罗德先生 到你了
[43:25] Let me tell you what went wrong in Sandicot. 让我告诉你们桑迪克特的问题在哪里
[43:30] It’s true I made a big investment there… 确实 我在那里搞了个大投资项目…
[43:34] and we all had high hopes for the future…until this man… 我们当时都对未来寄予厚望… 直到这个人…
[43:39] No, no! You’re a sore goddamned loser… 不 不 你踏马就是输不起…
[43:41] Decided to pull his casino, 他决定把赌场挪走
[43:43] for no reason other than his own greed, 为了满足一己私欲
[43:45] and moved it to land he held elsewhere. 他将赌场改址到了他在别处拥有的土地
[43:49] He left us all holding the bag. 他害得我们都损失了大笔的资金
[43:51] Now, efforts are still being made. 现在 我们仍在努力
[43:54] But that callous style of development 但这种残酷的发展方式
[43:57] is one of the real drivers for me here… 才是真正驱使我来这里的原因之一…
[43:59] Because this is different. 因为这里不一样
[44:02] This is home… 这里就是家…
[44:03] What a steaming pile of bullshit. 简直就是一堆热气腾腾的翔
[44:06] Sir! 先生
[44:12] – Did you get that? – Yeah. – 你拍到了吗 – 拍了
[44:15] Can I move? 我可以去外面吗
[44:17] Excuse me? 您的意思是
[44:18] Is there a rule that says 有规定说
[44:19] we have to do this here in the boardroom? 一定要在会议室内讨论这事吗
[44:32] You know why I can see Yonkers’ future? 知道为什么我可以看到扬克斯的未来吗
[44:35] ‘Cause I can see its past. 因为我能看到它的过去
[44:39] Right down there, that’s where Ricky’s Clam House was. 就在那里 那里曾是瑞奇的蛤蜊餐厅
[44:42] You know, you couldn’t walk by 当你经过的时候
[44:43] without that smell pulling you inside. 香气会直接把你拉进店里
[44:46] Even when I could only afford like, what, three baked clams, 就算是我大概只能付得起三个烤蛤蜊的时候
[44:50] always found my way there. 我依旧会去那里
[44:53] – Two doors down was Dicey Reilly’s. – Dicey Reilly’s – 隔着两间的是赖利赌场 – 赖利赌场
[44:57] I used to take my best friend Ike… 我以前常带上我的好朋友艾克…
[44:59] Damn right he did! 他说的没错
[44:59] …went there when we were 14 years old. … 去那儿 那时候我们才十四岁
[45:02] You know, we had fake IDs, but they never asked for ’em. 我们搞了假的身份证 但他们也从来不查
[45:05] I learned plenty in there. 我在那里学到了很多
[45:07] Like if an old guy offers you odds 比如 要是有个老家伙告诉你胜算
[45:09] 纽约巨人队 橄榄球球队
[45:09] if you take the Giants and the points, 让你选纽约巨人队和决胜点
[45:11] don’t take the damned Giants and the points. 千万别选纽约巨人队和决胜点
[45:17] Used to take dates down there to the Park Hill theater. 公园山剧院是以前约会常去的地方
[45:19] Yeah, right. Our pal Freddie used to work there as an usher, 是的 没错 我们的小伙伴弗雷迪以前在那里当引座员
[45:22] would always open up the back door and let us sneak in. 总是帮助我们从后门溜进去
[45:25] Yeah. And then of course, afterwards, 当然 之后
[45:26] we’d head over to see Bruno… 我们一起去布鲁诺那边…
[45:27] – Yeah. – …Down at Capparello’s. – 对 – … 卡普拉诺披萨店
[45:29] And even though Bruno’s down in Florida, 即使现在布鲁诺已经在佛罗里达养老
[45:30] living his dream, the store still stands 过着自己的小日子 只要我还活着
[45:33] and will as long as I’m alive. 这家店就会一直开下去
[45:36] That’s right. 没错
[45:40] Look, I’ll tell ya, I… 我想跟大家说的是 我…
[45:44] I’m not an overly emotional guy, 我不是一个过于情绪化的人
[45:49] but I could do this for every single store in the town, 但我可以像这样对待镇上的每一家店
[45:53] and all the houses too, probably. 可能还有所有的房屋
[45:55] Just as this man could… 就像这个小伙子…
[45:57] Come here. 过来
[46:00] Savion Williams. 萨维恩·威廉姆斯
[46:04] This is very moving, but this board has one concern: 非常感人 但是本委员会有一个顾虑
[46:07] that you’re a leaver. 你是个离去者
[46:08] That you won’t stay the course. 你不会坚持到底
[46:10] No. No. Like Savion, I was born here. 不 不 就像萨维恩一样 我生在这里
[46:13] This was my childhood. 我的童年在这里
[46:15] You know the house he lives in now was my house. 你知道他现在住的房子曾经是我的房子
[46:18] But this whole town is my home. 而整座小镇都是我的家
[46:21] And, yes, sure, I left for a while, 是的 没错 我确实离开了一段时间
[46:25] but I’m back. 但我回来了
[46:27] And the thought of anyone else helping to rebuild this place. 而且其他人想要翻新这片区域的想法
[46:30] Well, it just feels wrong. 感觉都不对
[46:33] They wouldn’t understand. 他们不明白
[46:34] Though rebuild it we must, 虽然我们需要翻新重建
[46:36] not for nostalgia, but for the future. 但不是为了念旧 而是为了将来
[46:41] For Savion’s future. 为了萨维恩的将来
[46:43] Wow. Thanks, Bobby. 谢谢 博比
[46:46] That brought me back. 你的演讲带我回到了过去
[46:48] We’ll give you our decision shortly. 我们会尽快得出结论的
[46:49] – Okay. – But thanks for that. – 好的 – 谢谢你的演讲
[46:51] Thank you. Thank you. I appreciate your time. 谢谢 谢谢 感谢你们的时间
[46:53] Thanks very much. Come on, buddy. 非常感谢 走吧 孩子
[47:05] Heard how it all went up there, 已经听闻了
[47:07] that you got a taste of the old Bobby Axelrod boogie. 你算是见识到博比·阿克塞尔罗德的煽动性了
[47:09] I’ve seen worse. 我见过更糟糕的
[47:12] I’ve seen all kinds. 我见识过各式各样的
[47:13] Yeah. I’ll bet. 好吧 我信
[47:15] But you’re gonna lose the O.Z. 但你失去了商机区的投资机会
[47:17] unless you play a little ball now. 除非你现在开始有所行动
[47:18] I came here to tell you 我来是为了告诉你
[47:20] I’ve already felt too much pull to my old ways. 我已经感受到太多让我重回原来模式的诱惑
[47:24] I’ve fought to not be that person. 我一直在抗争不要成为那样的人
[47:26] Escaping it once was hard enough. 从中挣脱一次已经很费劲了
[47:28] I can’t give in to it now. 我现在不能屈服
[47:30] Yeah, Axe took out his lute 是啊 阿克塞尔拿出他的琴
[47:34] and played ’em a hypnotic old folk ballad. 给大家演奏了一首古老的催眠曲
[47:37] He probably won it. 他或许赢了
[47:39] Sucks. It does. 真糟糕 这是事实
[47:41] But heck, I’m still rich enough for twenty lifetimes. 但是 我的财富足够我吃二十世
[47:44] That’s not how you became who you are, by giving up. 放弃并不是你成为现在的你的方式
[47:48] The problem is the feeling you get… 问题是你的感受…
[47:50] and I know you get it, too… 而且我知道你也感受到了
[47:52] when you engage in a fight like this, 当你置身于这样的争夺中
[47:54] in the way that you’re proposing. 以你自己的方式来计划
[47:56] It feels good. 真感觉不错
[47:57] Nope. That’s a lie. 不 这是个谎言
[47:59] It feels truly great. 真的感觉特别好
[48:02] 内啡肽 脑内天然分泌的有镇痛效果的激素
[48:02] The endorphins. The adrenaline. 内啡肽 肾上腺素
[48:05] It all pushes you further, 都会把你推向更远
[48:08] deeper, 更深
[48:11] darker. 更黑暗的地步
[48:16] I had a game, senior year, 大四的时候 我打过一场比赛
[48:20] I put up sixty points. 我个人得了六十分
[48:22] The cheering with each bucket. 每个投篮都引来阵阵欢呼
[48:25] Knowing none of the guys could stop me. 当下就知道没人可以阻止我
[48:31] Felt like a giant afterwards. 事后我觉得自己无所不能
[48:32] Couldn’t sleep for two days. 兴奋得两天没睡
[48:34] And when I came down, I saw how I had alienated myself 等我回过神 发现自己
[48:39] from my teammates and my family. 疏远了团队 疏远了家人
[48:41] I had forgotten they existed. 甚至完全将他们遗忘
[48:43] And just went and got mine. 脑子里只有自己
[48:47] I’ve done the same in business. 我在事业上一直如此
[48:49] Until I shut it down for good. 直到我彻底放弃了这种模式
[48:53] I will not let Axe turn me back into… 我绝不让阿克塞把我变回…
[48:58] well, in his words, a monster. 按他的话说 一个怪物
[49:03] But did you win that game when you scored the sixty? 你拿到六十分那次 你赢了吗
[49:08] Yah. Bet you did. 当然 你赢了
[49:09] So do it again. Win this game. 那就再来一次 再赢一回
[49:11] Then feel bad. 之后再沮丧
[49:13] Otherwise Bobby Axelrod wins. 否则只能看着博比· 阿克塞尔罗德赢
[49:15] And you did nothing about it. 而你却无动于衷
[49:16] You lose. 满盘皆输
[49:27] Is Axelrod in the pisser? 阿克塞尔罗德上厕所去了吗
[49:30] Oh, crap. Just you two. 我去 就你俩来了
[49:32] Shoulda known, but Axe said he wanted to talk. 早该知道 但是阿克塞说过想谈谈
[49:35] He wanted you to talk. To us. 他的意思是让你和我们谈
[49:37] This is Wendy Rhoades. 这位是温迪·罗兹
[49:38] Ah. I’ve been shanghaied. 看来我被耍了
[49:40] Yeah, you got suckered into a meeting. 是啊 你被裹挟着不得不进行会谈
[49:42] Soak in the feeling, 感觉浑身不痛快
[49:43] because it’ll be a hundred times worse 因为你被迫放弃公司的头寸时
[49:44] when you get suckered out of your position at this company. 不爽的感觉会增加一百倍
[49:46] Or you can get smart, right fucking now. 除非你能他妈变得识相点
[49:51] Your rep is you build people up, not knock ’em down. 你的专长是鼓励 可不是泄气
[49:53] Oh, when we’re on the same team, 如果咱们都是自己人
[49:55] I’ll have you hotter than the barrel of a just-emptied M60. 我能让你比刚打光子弹的枪管还火热
[49:58] Next week, you will announce the new Argyra Petroleum, 下礼拜 你要发布消息 新的艾格雅石油公司
[50:02] striving to become the first ESG-friendly company 将成为第一家具备环境社会和治理友好投资理念的
[50:04] in the Fortune 500. 五百强企业
[50:06] We are trying to stop you from the same fate the whalers had. 我们是在帮你避免一代捕鲸人的下场
[50:09] Back in the mid-1800s, whaling was like Facebook. 十九世纪中叶的捕鲸业如日中天
[50:11] Blubber was the oil that lighted the Western world. 西方世界依赖鲸油照明
[50:14] But by the second half of that century, 但到了十九世纪下半叶
[50:15] whale oil was replaced by kerosene. 鲸油被煤油取代
[50:17] Whaling became MySpace. 捕鲸业随即江河日下
[50:19] And then kerosene collapsed with the invention of electricity. 随着电力的兴起 煤油产业相应崩盘
[50:22] So you can look like a loser from 1830, 你可以当一个如1830年那样跟不上形势的失败者
[50:24] or you can look like a hero of the 2020s and beyond. 也可以选择成为紧跟当下潮流的杰出人士
[50:28] To the environmentalists, sure. 受环保圈仰视
[50:29] But even more to the industry and the Street. 更为工业圈和华尔街膜拜
[50:30] Because you will be making so much money. 因为你能赚到大量的钱
[50:35] – I like how that sounds. – You are a trailblazer. – 听上去很美 – 你是开拓者
[50:37] And you are the perfect person to do it. 是拓展新领域的不二人选
[50:39] They all already admire you. 他们一向如此赞赏你
[50:40] They all already think you’re a maverick. 都认为你是敢于特立独行的人
[50:43] You will set the new industry standard. 你必将塑造全新的行业规范
[50:46] But we’re still just dealing with the icing on the cake, 而我们还只是提到冰山的一角
[50:48] not the cake itself. 还没有触及真正的好处
[50:49] The cake is that you will get first look 真正的好处是 你将更早地接触到
[50:52] at every one of these impact deals. 所有这些责任投资交易
[50:53] You will set the terms. 由你制定规则
[50:54] And you will make more money 你挣到的钱会比你的竞争对手
[50:57] than all of your competitors combined. 加起来还要多
[51:02] You’re gonna greenwash me. 你们这是要让我绿化
[51:04] Clean as a newborn baby. 干净得就像是新生婴儿
[51:05] It’s a greed play that looks selfless. 这就是场看上去很无私的绿化版游戏
[51:07] It’s the holy grail, 是圣杯
[51:09] 加拉哈德是最纯洁的圆桌骑士 独自找到圣杯
[51:09] and you are Sir Motherfucking Galahad. 而你就是他妈的加拉哈德骑士
[51:14] Damn right I am. 我他妈干了
[51:19] Let’s really get into the text. 现在看看这些措辞
[51:22] “Masks. 面具
[51:24] Binds. 捆绑
[51:26] Ropes. 绳索
[51:27] Fire.” 火焰
[51:29] And this was all on live television! 都是电视实况里出现的东西
[51:30] Raise your hand if you saw it live. 看过这些实况的 举手
[51:35] You know what? Stop taking notes. 都听着 别低头记了
[51:38] Talk to me. 都说说
[51:40] Why do you think he gave this insane speech? 他给出了如此疯狂的演讲 你们认为是为什么
[51:44] What do you think he was trying to do? 你们觉得他打算干什么
[51:49] Oh come on! 好吧
[51:51] This part won’t be on the midterm. 期中考试不考这部分内容
[51:52] I know you’re all full of lots of opinions, 我知道你们都有自己的看法
[51:54] you’re just waiting for someone to break the ice. 就是等别人先开口
[51:57] I see it as the ultimate act of humiliation. 我觉得这就是极端的侮辱性行为
[51:59] Sounds like you’re getting Freudian on me. 你是要聊弗洛伊德了
[52:01] – Elaborate. – Yeah, exactly… – 详细点 – 没错 这绝对…
[52:03] it’s classic masochism death drive stuff. 是标准的性受虐倾向的死亡本能
[52:05] Rhoades was ready to sacrifice his political career, 罗兹当时准备好牺牲自己的政治生涯
[52:08] but only on his own terms. 当然只用他自己的方式
[52:09] But he did it to win an election. 但是他这样做却让自己胜选
[52:12] He’s a cis white man running for office. 他是个竞选公职的原性别白人
[52:15] He’s in a privileged position 他拥有优势
[52:16] to control his own narrative. 可以控制自己的叙事技巧
[52:18] I’m honestly surprised 说实话 说了这么久才有人
[52:19] it took one of you so long to mention privilege. 提到优势 让我很意外
[52:22] This might be a new record. 可以当新纪录了
[52:24] But I agree with you. 不过我同意你的意见
[52:26] Is the speech subversive at all? 他的讲话具备根本的破坏性吗
[52:28] Not really, no. 并没有
[52:30] So maybe that’s exactly what masochism is. 所以这可能恰恰是受虐真谛
[52:33] It’s the pursuit of autonomy in 要在痛楚与苦难中赢得主动性
[52:35] and the control over pain and suffering. 进而控制痛苦
[52:37] Rhoades played subservient in order to win dominance. 罗兹表现出的顺从 实旨在掌握主动权
[52:43] But why don’t we ask Rhoades himself? 不过我们为什么不让罗兹本人来谈谈呢
[52:47] Chuck, get on up here. 查克 到前面来
[52:50] Thank you, Cat. 谢谢你 凯瑟琳
[52:53] Now, don’t be shy! 好了 同学们不要怕
[52:55] You ask AG Rhoades all your questions and don’t go easy. 有什么刁钻的问题 尽管问司法部长罗兹
[52:58] Okay. 好吧
[53:00] As a self-identified submissive, 承认自己的顺从行为
[53:02] did you receive any gratification… 有没有让你得到些满足感…
[53:05] what I mean is… did you get off on giving this speech? 我是说…那番发言是不是让你觉得兴奋
[53:12] The release I felt was more emotional than carnal. 我在心理上感受到如释重负的爽 不是欲求满足
[53:22] 卡梅隆·安东尼 曾是美职篮纽约尼克斯队主力
[53:22] I feel like Carmelo coming back to New York. 就好像安东尼重回纽约打球
[53:24] Wait, bad example. 也不是
[53:26] 斯蒂芬·马布里 曾是美职篮纽约尼克斯队主力
[53:26] Marbury. Fuck. 我是说马布里 操
[53:27] No Knicks. I mean I… 不说尼克斯队了 我想说…
[53:29] Once you go through the wars with someone, 你只要跟人一同经历了战争
[53:32] they are always your brother. 他们永远是你兄弟
[53:33] Even if they are… 即使他们都是…
[53:36] Doughboy forever. 永远的面团小子
[53:39] No grown man should be that happy 任何一个成年人都不该因为能和朋友坐在一起
[53:41] at getting to sit next to his friends… 而高兴成这样
[53:43] Still, it was nice of you, 不过 你真的很好
[53:47] more than nice. 大度
[53:50] Must’ve cost you a lot. 你一定付出很多
[53:52] We should do it… what we did today. 我们应该重复今天的做法
[53:56] We nailed it for sure. 今天真的搞定得妥妥地
[53:58] We should do it again. 应该复制
[53:59] 社会价值投资基金 新公益理念的”非牺牲”原则 和新投资理念的”非暴利”原则结合的产物
[53:59] Turn Mase Cap into an impact fund. 将梅森资本转为社会价值投资基金
[54:01] Together. Within Axe Cap. But ours. 我们合作 在阿克塞资本旗下 不过是咱们的公司
[54:04] There’s so much money out there. 有大量的游弋资本
[54:05] And so much possibility to make a change. 做出改变的可能性非常大
[54:06] We could become even bigger than… 我们的规模可以变得更大 甚至比…
[54:08] I know… 我明白…
[54:09] Bigger than US Steel. “比美国钢铁公司还大”
[54:11] I was going to say Axe Cap. 我想说的是阿克塞资本
[54:13] When we are together, just us, 你我联手 只有你我
[54:14] we can drop the Godfather routine, can’t we? 我们就可以撇开《教父》那套说辞 对吗
[54:17] Yes. 是的
[54:19] So what do you think? Partners? 怎么样 一起干嘛
[54:24] You almost never take this much of a beat 你还从来没有停顿这么久
[54:26] before saying something. 还一言不发
[54:27] I usually know what I think, 因为我一般知道要说什么
[54:29] and don’t have to do a gut check. 也从不用测试自己的胆量
[54:30] This time, I…I wanted the gut check. 这一次…我想豁出来试试
[54:33] – Because you like it. – I do. Yes. – 因为你喜欢玩悬的 – 说对了
[54:36] Once we show a positive track record, 如果咱们拿出一贯的良好表现
[54:38] all the assholes will want to invest. 那些混蛋都想来投资
[54:40] It’s true. You’re an asshole whisperer. 毋庸置疑 你擅于念咒招徕混蛋
[54:42] Maybe the asshole whisperer. 或许就是约束混蛋心灵的耳语者
[54:44] And I mean that in the best possible way. 我这么说是在恭维你
[54:47] I receive it as such. 我也真这么觉得
[55:01] Can’t believe Axelrod won that thing. 真没想到阿克塞尔罗德赢了
[55:04] I gotta get me one of these Opportunity Zones. 我还真得给自己弄一个商机区项目
[55:08] Ah, another emissary from Yonkers. 又一位杨克斯的使者
[55:11] And one with glad tidings. 带来好信儿的使者
[55:14] My father called me. To gloat. 我父亲给我打了个电话 幸灾乐祸的
[55:17] And to tell me that his alliance with Axe isn’t over, 告诉我他和阿克塞的结盟还不会结束
[55:21] it’s only just beginning. 说才刚刚开始
[55:23] I appreciate your bringing this to me. 感谢你告诉我这些
[55:26] I know the inner turmoil that the decision must have caused. 我知道这个决议一定会引起内心的躁动
[55:29] I can tell you that yes, these are the waters. 我可以说你是对的 这些都是涓涓细流
[55:32] And I’m channeling them into a moat 我正在引导它们汇成护城河
[55:34] and protecting the crown or something like that, Chuck. 拱卫王权 诸如之类 查克
[55:38] I tried to warn him. 我警告过他
[55:40] But my father is used to doling out advice, and not taking it. 但我父亲习惯施舍建议 不习惯接受建议
[55:45] My conscience is clear. 我问心无愧了
[55:47] Well I, for one, am grateful for your counsel. 我要说 我对你的忠告感激不尽
[55:51] So tell me, what other venture are they embarking upon? 说说看 他们还打算着手哪些风投
[55:56] They’re going into banking. 银行业
[56:01] Then so are we. 咱们也跟进
[56:46] Axe. 阿克塞
[56:48] I wanted you to hear it from me. 我想直接告诉你
[56:50] I’m fine with you winning in Yonkers. 你赢得杨克斯这一局 我认了
[56:53] I am laying down my sword. 我不打算再做什么
[56:56] – Really? – Yes. – 是吗 – 是的
[56:58] I’ll still have it nearby, of course, 我当然还留有进攻的手段
[57:00] and my shield, to ward off any possible attack, 还有自保的措施 以防被人算计
[57:03] but I sincerely hope it won’t be necessary. 不过我真的希望这种事不会发生
[57:05] You’ll do your thing. 你干你该干的
[57:07] I’ll still be Mike Prince. 我还做我的迈克尔·普林斯
[57:08] And all will return to normal. 一切恢复正常
[57:10] Fine. Good. 成啊 很好
[57:12] Though easy for you to say now that you’ve lost. 不过能让你认个输 实在也不容易
[57:16] I was wrong to think that I could beat you in Yonkers. 我以为能在杨克斯击败你 是我错了
[57:19] I’m just a poser there. It’s not about me. 我在那里只能做做样子 那里不适合我
[57:21] But you? Hell, man, Yonkers is you. 而你呢 老天爷 杨克斯就是你的化身
[57:24] You are Yonkers. You’ve never really left. 你就是杨克斯 从没真正离开过
[57:27] It’s in your manner. Your bearing. 它就存在于你的行动 你的举止里
[57:29] You stink of the place. 你浑身都是那个地方的味道
[57:32] And now you’re back in it. 现在你又回去了
[57:34] So, as I said, congratulations. 所以我只能说 恭喜
[57:37] Yeah. Ok. 嗯 好的
[57:45] Ready to head in, boss? 进去吗 老板
[57:53] I should. 应该进去
[57:55] It’s…the right thing. 该这么做
[57:57] Let’s do it. 那就走吧
[58:01] Yeah. 是啊
[58:03] I don’t think I can. 我觉得我做不来
[58:06] Whatever you want to do, Axe. 无论你想做什么都行 阿克塞
[58:08] Go inside. Feed them. 你进去吧 喂饱他们
[58:13] I’ve gotta get the fuck out of this dipshit town. 我他妈得赶紧离开这坨垃圾城市
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme