时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dr. Rhoades, your medical license is under review. | 罗兹医生 你的医生执照正在被审核 |
[00:05] | I’m sorry. Why? | 对不起 为什么 |
[00:06] | There have been accusations of malpractice. | 有针对你失职的投诉 |
[00:08] | You reported me to the Medical Board? | 你向医委会举报我 |
[00:10] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[00:11] | Are you going to say it wasn’t warranted? | 你是想说我毫无证据吗 |
[00:13] | Help me, Chuck, or I’m fucking lost. | 帮帮我 查克 不然我就真的迷失了 |
[00:16] | Make them drop the inquest? | 让他们撤回调查 |
[00:18] | Is something you can do. | 是你能办到的事情 |
[00:20] | Tomorrow is Rebecca Cantu’s first day | 明天是丽贝卡·坎图担任 |
[00:22] | as CEO of Saler’s. | 塞勒氏百货CEO的第一天 |
[00:23] | I want it to be a bad one for her. | 我想毁了她的上任第一天 |
[00:25] | I’m going to need to withdraw from the board. | 我需要退出董事会 |
[00:28] | – Me, too. – How come? | -还有我 -怎么回事 |
[00:29] | We sold our shares. | 我们把股份卖了 |
[00:30] | Who’d you sell to? | 你们卖给了谁 |
[00:32] | Taylor Mason. | 泰勒·梅森 |
[00:33] | I’m here to apply for a wiretap | 我申请给 |
[00:35] | on Chuck Rhoades, for public corruption. | 查克·罗兹装窃听器 怀疑他贪污 |
[00:37] | The relationship between the good judge and Mr. Rhoades | 罗兹先生和这位法官的关系这么好 |
[00:39] | is all the more reason why the wire is needed. | 您才更该签发这张授权 |
[00:41] | Well played. | 这招不错 |
[00:42] | You have your wire. | 你可以用窃听器了 |
[00:43] | I have run into a financing snag with my development. | 我的开发工程遇到了融资方面的问题 |
[00:49] | So how are we going to skin this– | 那我们要如何剥了这… |
[00:51] | Now have a seat, Mr. Secretary, we have much to discuss. | 坐吧 部长先生 我们有好多要聊的 |
[00:54] | Positive news, Dad. | 好消息 老爸 |
[00:55] | Qatar State Bank is going to be taken off the restricted list | 卡塔尔州立银行会取消原来的受限名单 |
[00:58] | and it’s ready to give you a sweetheart of a loan. | 而且已经准备好给你提供贴心的借贷服务了 |
[01:01] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[01:02] | Got it straight from the Secretary Of The Treasury. | 是财政部长直接告诉我的 |
[01:05] | In the last year, your house was paid off. | 去年 你的房贷付清了 |
[01:07] | Yeah, my wife came into some money. | 没错 我妻子得到了一些钱 |
[01:10] | I’m sorry, do you… do you want a towel, or… | 不好意思 你…需要条浴巾什么的吗 |
[01:14] | I’m good. | 我挺好 |
[01:15] | The Medical Board… | 医委会的事 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry, Wend. | 抱歉 小温 |
[01:18] | You’re gonna have to take your chances with them. | 你要跟他们冒险一战了 |
[01:20] | Then I know it couldn’t be done. | 那我就知道没有可能了 |
[01:52] | The bank I moved off the restricted list. | 我从受限名单拿掉的那家银行 |
[01:54] | Qatar State Bank? | 卡塔尔州立银行 |
[01:55] | That’s right. A report came in. | 没错 刚收到了一份报告 |
[01:57] | I’m gonna have to move it back onto the restricted list. | 我得把它再放回受限名单里 |
[01:59] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[02:00] | We need to meet. Your father too. | 我们得见个面 还有你父亲 |
[02:04] | How about New Year’s Day? | 元旦那天怎么样 |
[02:05] | Things will be quiet… | 那天比较安静 |
[02:23] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[02:24] | Totally. And to you. | 当然 你也快乐 |
[02:26] | Just how I planned to spend it. | 这样过节正合我意 |
[02:29] | Where’d he pull you from? | 你在哪里被他抓回来的 |
[02:30] | Turks. You? | 土耳其 你呢 |
[02:32] | St. Barths. | 圣巴斯岛 |
[02:33] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[02:34] | If it wasn’t for this job, | 如果不是因为这个工作 |
[02:35] | the only way I’d see St. Barths is on the Travel Channel. | 我就只能在旅游频道看圣巴斯岛了 |
[02:38] | If I could afford cable. Come on. | 还得是我付得起有线电视费 |
[03:00] | I can win, right? | 我能赢 对吗 |
[03:03] | We wouldn’t be prepping if we didn’t think– | 否则我们就不会在这里准备了 |
[03:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:07] | You don’t think I can win. | 你觉得我赢不了 |
[03:09] | Would Axe be Skyping in if he didn’t think there was a– | 阿克斯没信心的话 他会视频参会吗 |
[03:11] | Better if he were here. | 他坐在这里会更好 |
[03:13] | Always is. But the boys had their hearts set on Fiji. | 那是当然 但他儿子们的心思都在斐济 |
[03:18] | Skype is not the same. | 视频连线不一样 |
[03:20] | But I guess it’ll be fine. | 但我觉得这样也行 |
[03:21] | Has to be better than fine. | 也行可不够 |
[03:23] | You’ve got to treat today like the real thing. | 你必须把今天当作真实作战 |
[03:26] | We’re going to make it hard on you. | 我们会对你步步紧逼 |
[03:28] | Because when you face the Medical Board, | 因为当你面对医委会 |
[03:29] | and your license is at stake, it’ll be brutal. | 你的执照危在旦夕 那是非常残忍的 |
[03:32] | These are smart people. | 他们都是聪明人 |
[03:34] | Can I win? | 我能赢吗 |
[03:35] | You have to convince the Board that your work with Taylor, | 你必须让委员会相信 你跟泰勒 |
[03:38] | with all the people here, isn’t part of your medical practice. | 以及和这里所有人做的事情 不是医疗行为 |
[03:41] | That the sessions aren’t. | 这些咨询都不是 |
[03:43] | That they are performance coaching sessions. | 而是绩效教练咨询 |
[03:46] | That Taylor wasn’t a patient, but rather a client, | 泰勒不是患者 而是一位客户 |
[03:49] | who doesn’t enjoy doctor-patient confidentiality– | 不受医患保密协议约束 |
[03:52] | Orrin. | 奥林 |
[03:53] | Can. I. Win? | 我 能 赢 吗 |
[03:56] | I’ll let you know when we’re done today. | 今天结束的时候会告诉你的 |
[04:09] | Old friends become enemies, old enemies become new– | 老朋友变敌人 老敌人变新… |
[04:12] | We were never friends. | 我们从来都不是朋友 |
[04:14] | So, when do we get this thing started– | 那么 我们什么时候开始 |
[04:16] | I know. You only have the morning to give– | 我知道 你只有上午有时间 |
[04:17] | No. I’m eager. Eager to get you free of this, is all. | 不 我是心急 急于让你解脱 仅此而已 |
[04:20] | As long as it can be ‘accomplished by midday repast.’ | 只要能”在午餐前完成”就好 |
[04:24] | Well, we’re all here, so let’s get started– | 我们都到齐了 那就开始吧 |
[04:27] | Well. It’s about time. | 来得正好 |
[04:29] | Been waiting on you. | 一直等着你们呢 |
[04:32] | You’re here! | 你可算来了 |
[04:34] | Let’s win this thing. | 让我们搞定这件事吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah. Helo landed a few hours ago. | 直升机几个小时前降落的 |
[04:44] | The waves were a little big. | 浪有点大 |
[04:46] | Gordie got scraped on a coral. | 戈弟被珊瑚刮伤了 |
[04:47] | Deanie’s surfboard got broken in half. | 迪恩的冲浪板断成两截了 |
[04:49] | We have front-row seats at the Rangers game tomorrow, | 我们明天要在前排观看游骑兵队的比赛 |
[04:52] | they were happy to bug out of there. | 能离开那里他们挺开心的 |
[05:03] | You weren’t expected to be here. | 没想到你会来 |
[05:06] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[05:08] | Dr. Rhoades, we’re holding this inquest | 罗兹医生 我们此次将针对你 |
[05:11] | over your severe ethics violation | 严重违反职业道德 |
[05:13] | and misuse of patient records. | 和滥用病患记录的行为进行调查 |
[05:16] | Tell us about the nature of your sessions with Taylor Mason. | 请告诉我们你与泰勒·梅森的咨询是什么性质 |
[05:19] | I never discuss what I talk about with patients. | 我从不讨论我与患者的谈话 |
[05:21] | So Taylor was your patient? | 所以泰勒是你的患者 |
[05:23] | If we find there was a breach, | 如果我们发现有违规行为 |
[05:24] | it was a breach of doctor-patient confidentiality then. | 那就是违反医患保密协议 |
[05:27] | Client. I meant client. | 客户 我是说客户 |
[05:28] | Taylor was my client | 泰勒曾是我的 |
[05:31] | in my performance enhancement practice. | 绩效提升训练的客户 |
[05:37] | We have to assume Wendy Rhoades will be buttoned down, | 我们必须假设温蒂·罗兹准备好了 |
[05:39] | focused, primed to go. | 全神贯注 蓄势待发 |
[05:41] | I rattled her. She was rattled. | 我吓了吓她 她被吓到了 |
[05:43] | And then I rattled her. | 然后我又吓到了她 |
[05:44] | But I suspect, as Sara does, that Wendy will rally. | 但我跟萨拉都怀疑 温蒂会恢复状态 |
[05:46] | And that she’ll slay. | 并且会发动进攻 |
[05:48] | So we have to slay harder. | 所以我们得进攻得更猛 |
[05:49] | You do, Taylor. | 尤其是你 泰勒 |
[05:51] | Tell me to slay, I’ll slay. | 让我进攻 我就攻 |
[05:53] | Let’s get into it. | 我们开始吧 |
[05:56] | Slayed me last night. | 昨晚攻我挺猛的 |
[05:58] | What did you all do for New Year’s Eve? | 你们新年前夜都怎么过的 |
[06:02] | I mostly stayed in and did some reading. | 我没出门 看了点书 |
[06:05] | Same. | 我也是 |
[06:06] | You stayed in. That doesn’t sound like– | 你没出门 听起来可不像… |
[06:08] | Not same. | 我不一样 |
[06:09] | I just mean, I didn’t do much. | 我只是说 我没做什么 |
[06:11] | Amateur night, you know? | 那是业余人的狂欢时间 |
[06:13] | I prefer to party on the nights they’re not out. | 我更喜欢外面人少的时候出去玩 |
[06:17] | So I just hit a diner… with some friends. | 所以我只是跟一些朋友吃了个饭 |
[06:20] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[06:22] | Ahh, I wish I’d known you were just chilling, Lauren. | 真希望自己早就了解你冷静的一面 劳伦 |
[06:29] | Happy New Year! Right? | 新年快乐 |
[06:32] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[06:37] | This is Lonnie Watley. | 这位是朗尼·沃特利 |
[06:38] | He was a star under Rhoades at SDNY. | 他在纽约南区地检时是罗兹手下的红人 |
[06:40] | Chuck trained me. I worked closely with him. | 查克是我师父 我曾与他紧密合作过 |
[06:42] | I can tell you: if he is preparing his wife for the hearing, | 我可以告诉你们 如果他在帮他妻子准备听证会 |
[06:46] | she will be well-prepped. | 她会准备得非常充分 |
[06:47] | She will be ready to kill. | 她会准备好大杀四方 |
[06:48] | And she will say absolutely anything she needs to, | 而且她绝对什么话都能说得出口 |
[06:51] | in order to win. | 只要能赢就行 |
[06:53] | True or not. | 不管是真话还是假话 |
[06:55] | What is your relationship with them now? | 现在你跟他们是什么关系 |
[06:56] | – I need to know that– – Do they have hooks in me? | -我得知道 -我是不是他们的卧底 |
[06:58] | No. They don’t. | 不 不是 |
[07:01] | Sara relayed to me what happened between you and Wendy. | 萨拉跟我说了你跟温蒂之间的事 |
[07:03] | And my experience was similar. | 我的经历也差不多 |
[07:05] | Brought close just to be expelled. | 离得太近 反而被排斥 |
[07:07] | Like Sammy Hagar in Van Halen. | 就像范海伦乐队的萨米·黑格一样 |
[07:10] | Because, in the end, the Rhoades’ only really | 因为到最后 罗兹真正关照的 |
[07:12] | take care of the Rhoades’. | 只有自己家人 |
[07:13] | Sounds a lot like the Axelrods. | 听起来跟阿克斯罗德家非常相似 |
[07:15] | Either way, let’s go get ’em. | 不管怎样 我们来搞定他们吧 |
[07:17] | We will. But you should know: | 我们会成功的 但你也要清楚 |
[07:20] | if you pursue this, it’s not risk-free for you. | 如果这是你的目标 你自己也有风险 |
[07:22] | I’m not afraid of an attack from them– | 我不怕他们攻击我 |
[07:24] | If you appear and testify against Wendy, | 如果你出席并举证温蒂 |
[07:26] | they could introduce information about you, | 他们可能会提供你的信息 |
[07:28] | information that you don’t want out there. | 你不想公开的信息 |
[07:30] | Shit gets written down. Leaks happen. | 那些信息会被记录在案 会有泄露的风险 |
[07:32] | Suddenly your character and your conduct’s being questioned. | 很快你的形象和领导力就会受到质疑 |
[07:35] | That’s how they roll. | 这就是他们的玩法 |
[07:37] | We don’t need our investors | 我们不需要我们的投资者 |
[07:38] | learning about your personal demons– | 了解你的私事 |
[07:39] | Is this something you want to consider, Taylor? | 你想考虑一下这个吗 泰勒 |
[07:41] | It’s worth considering– | 这值得考虑 |
[07:44] | And now we have. We may come back to it. | 我们考虑过了 可以继续了 |
[07:46] | But first, let’s figure out | 但首先 我们要想想 |
[07:48] | how to strip Wendy of her goddamn license. | 怎样剥夺温蒂该死的执照 |
[07:50] | You know how we win? ‘Cause I know how we win. | 你们知道我们怎么获胜吗 我知道 |
[07:52] | We make it so Taylor doesn’t show up. | 我们不让泰勒出席 |
[07:54] | They stop cooperating with the Medical Board. | 让他们停止与医委会合作 |
[07:56] | It’s true, if Taylor didn’t appear, | 如果真是这样 泰勒不出席 |
[07:58] | or refused to state, on the record, | 或者拒绝以记录在案的形式 |
[07:59] | what Wendy did– this matter disappears. | 陈述温蒂的行为 就不会有麻烦 |
[08:02] | That’s not going to happen, though. | 然而这种事不会发生 |
[08:03] | Well. Maybe I could induce it to happen. | 也许我可以借点外力 |
[08:06] | Offer them something they need. | 满足他们的一些需求 |
[08:07] | Create leverage. You know, what I do. | 使点手段 你们知道 我就是干这个的 |
[08:10] | Oooh… I can’t recommend– | 我不建议 |
[08:12] | Risky move, Bobby. | 很冒险 波比 |
[08:13] | Agreed. If Taylor doesn’t go for it, | 同意 如果泰勒不答应 |
[08:15] | and instead takes it to the Board, we’re fucked worse. | 而是直接去找医委会 情势会更糟 |
[08:17] | Well, Charl, none of this would have happened in the first place | 查尔 如果你一开始就按要求办到了 |
[08:20] | if you would have done what you were asked. | 就不会发生这些事了 |
[08:22] | Taylor should be dealing with | 泰勒本应该正在解决 |
[08:23] | their own legal problems right now– | 他们自己的法律问题 |
[08:24] | Oh. I hardly think I’m to blame on this one, Bub. | 我可不认为这事怪我 波比 |
[08:27] | Your gang war resulted in extra bodies– | 你们这黑帮火拼伤及无辜 |
[08:29] | Stop. | 别吵了 |
[08:32] | Taylor won’t be bought, won’t be moved, | 泰勒不会被收买 不会感情用事 |
[08:34] | and trying will only make it worse. | 想要那么做只会让事情更糟 |
[08:35] | I can’t let anyone engage and ask them to drop it. | 我不能让任何人去找他们 让他们放弃 |
[08:39] | I won’t give Taylor the fucking satisfaction. | 我才不会给泰勒那种满足感 |
[08:42] | Sorry to pull you out, but, uh, there’s an issue. | 很抱歉要请你出去一下 但出了点事情 |
[08:58] | What do you got? | 你们送的什么 |
[09:01] | Fuck me. | 见鬼 |
[09:02] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[09:03] | A shitty New Year’s present. | 一件糟心的新年礼物 |
[09:05] | It’s a Picasso– Boy With Pipe. | 一幅毕加索的画 《拿着烟斗的男孩》 |
[09:07] | It’s also a huge fucking tax problem. | 这还他妈涉及到很大一笔税 |
[09:09] | Once you sign that, I’ve got seventeen more crates | 你签字以后 还有十七箱 |
[09:10] | scheduled to come to you after the holiday. | 排在在假期后送给你 |
[09:13] | I’m not signing that. | 我不签收 |
[09:15] | Well. You got to. To take possession. | 你必须签 签了才有所有权 |
[09:17] | You busy today? | 你今天忙吗 |
[09:19] | No, but I’d like to be done. You know. | 不忙 但我想赶快完事 你懂得 |
[09:20] | Go home and watch a bowl game. | 早点回家 看季后赛 |
[09:22] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[09:25] | That is a thousand bucks– | 这是一千美金 |
[09:30] | and a few more for them– | 还有几百给他们俩 |
[09:34] | I need you to wait here awhile. | 我需要你们在这里等一会 |
[09:35] | Ho, a day changer. Alright. | 这一天马上不一样了 那好 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 这样 |
[09:42] | Get him a chair, a coffee, some food– | 给他拿把椅子泡杯咖啡 还有吃的 |
[09:43] | whatever he wants. | 他要什么都行 |
[09:44] | Set up the game on the laptop for him. | 在电脑上给他放球赛 |
[09:46] | This may take a minute. | 这可能得费点时间 |
[09:51] | Right now that painting and 17 others like it | 现在这幅画和之后的十七幅 |
[09:53] | are gonna run over me like a Mack truck. | 会像马克卡车那样碾平我 |
[09:56] | I need you to get Sean Ayles in here now–this is his fuck-up. | 你现在就把肖恩·艾尔斯叫来 都他妈怪他 |
[09:59] | Not that he’ll be able to solve it. | 但他也没法解决问题 |
[10:01] | So get Victor in here too. Fast. | 所以把维克多也叫来 越快越好 |
[10:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:10] | Judge Funt. | 丰特法官 |
[10:10] | Even though court is closed, justice never slumbers. | 即便法庭已闭庭 但正义永远都不会缺席 |
[10:14] | At the SDNY, we are always open for business. | 在纽约南区地检 我们时刻都准备好行动 |
[10:18] | And I’ll play you today’s. | 我给你放今天的 |
[10:24] | The bank I moved off the restricted list– | 我从受限名单拿掉的那家银行 |
[10:26] | Qatar State Bank– | 卡塔尔州立银行 |
[10:27] | That’s right. A report came in. | 没错 刚收到了一份报告 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna have to move it | 我得把它 |
[10:29] | back onto the restricted list. | 再放回到受限名单里 |
[10:31] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[10:32] | We need to meet. Your father too. | 我们得见个面 还有你父亲 |
[10:35] | How about New Year’s Day? | 元旦那天怎么样 |
[10:36] | Things will be quiet… | 那天比较安静 |
[10:39] | The wiretaps on their telephones are no longer enough. | 对他们电话窃听远远不够 |
[10:42] | We need to step up surveillance. | 我们得加大监视力度 |
[10:43] | As you heard, Judge, they’re going to meet in person | 您也听到了 法官阁下 他们要私下会面 |
[10:46] | in pursuit of their crimes and we need to be listening. | 继续他们的犯罪计划 我们得继续监听 |
[10:51] | The Title III intercept request. | 有关《民权法案第三章》的监视申请 |
[10:57] | I’m going to deny bugging the NYAG office, | 我会否决监听纽约检察长办公室 |
[11:00] | that’s outside the pale. | 那超出了我们的权限 |
[11:02] | But I’ll grant– reluctantly– | 但我会批准 但只是勉强同意 |
[11:05] | transmission bugs on Chuck and Rhoades Sr.’s residences. | 在查克·罗兹和他父亲的住所安装窃听器 |
[11:09] | Not the bedrooms. | 但卧室不行 |
[11:11] | Home offices, living spaces only. | 只能安装在书房和客厅 |
[11:13] | Major conditions come along with this, | 这个也包括在主要条件中 |
[11:15] | on what you can listen to. | 就是你们能监听的内容 |
[11:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:19] | Anything not case related, and it’s headphones off. | 一切跟案子无关的事情 都不许监听 |
[11:23] | And if a lawyer is present, then the recording stops absolutely | 一旦有律师在场 绝对要停止录音 |
[11:27] | to protect attorney-client privilege. | 保护律师与当事人的保密特权 |
[11:30] | We’ll put in a taint team– | 我们会安排一支审核团队 |
[11:31] | an FBI agent and an Assistant US Attorney here– | 由一名联调局探员和这里的助理检察官组成 |
[11:34] | who will decide what is within | 由他们来界定 |
[11:35] | and what is outside the scope of privilege. | 保护特权的范畴 |
[11:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:40] | They only pass on what you’re allowed to hear. | 他们只能上传允许你们监听的内容 |
[11:42] | You violate this, your case is on a road to nowhere. | 如果违犯了这一点 你这案子就打水漂了 |
[11:46] | Thank you, Judge. | 谢谢您 法官阁下 |
[11:54] | Ah. Good day for you and your case– | 今天是你和你这案子的好日子 |
[11:56] | Dancshazy can pick the agent… | 由丹沙泽来挑探员 |
[11:59] | …you’ll run the taint team. | 你来指挥审核队伍 |
[12:00] | Hold up. That idea is nicht gut. | 等下 这主意可不好 |
[12:03] | It’s supposed to be somebody not involved with the case– | 应该由跟这案子没瓜葛的人来指挥 |
[12:05] | You’re not. I’m running the case. | 你没瓜葛 是我在调查这案子 |
[12:09] | You oversaw a surveillance, | 你无意中看到过监控画面 |
[12:11] | sat in on a meeting or two, loose facts. | 参加过一两次会议 没什么大不了的 |
[12:13] | You’re unbiased. | 你不会偏向任何一方 |
[12:14] | We both know that I have done more than that, | 你我都清楚我干得比那多得多 |
[12:16] | but you better believe that I am unbiased. | 但你最好相信我绝无偏私 |
[12:18] | And you’d better not be expecting to play | 而你也别指望 |
[12:19] | the wink and nudge game with me. | 能跟我使什么眼色 |
[12:22] | Or that I’ll compromise my integrity. | 也别指望我会有违廉正 |
[12:24] | It’s because I know you won’t compromise, Kate. | 就是因为我知道你不会妥协 凯特 |
[12:27] | Anyone else in that office I could force to bend over. | 那间办公室里的其他人我都能逼他们屈服 |
[12:29] | You won’t. | 但你不会 |
[12:30] | Damn straight I won’t. | 说得没错 我不会 |
[12:31] | Because I am not going to jail. | 因为我不会坐牢 |
[12:35] | And I’m not coming to visit you there either. | 我也不会去牢里探望你 |
[12:37] | Give me Agent Dancshazy’s extension, | 给我丹沙泽探员的分机号 |
[12:40] | I want his top Tac-Ops team | 我要他最精尖的战术行动小组 |
[12:41] | planting those bugs right away… | 马上去安装窃听器 |
[12:52] | Fact pattern: A patient enters, | 案情如下 进来了一位患者 |
[12:54] | complaining of an elevated HR, say, two hundred and ten BPM. | 抱怨心跳过快 假设每分钟跳210下 |
[12:58] | Now, you suspect that | 你怀疑 |
[12:59] | he has been doing some kind of narcotic. | 他在吸食某种迷幻麻醉剂 |
[13:02] | What is your obligato per the Hippocratic? | 根据希波克拉底誓言你应该做些什么 |
[13:06] | Narcotics bring the heart rate down. | 麻醉剂会降低心率 |
[13:08] | That’s why they’re called downers. | 所以人们也叫它们镇定剂 |
[13:09] | Jesus, Spyros. | 老天 斯派罗 |
[13:11] | I don’t know this Spyros of whom you speak. | 我可不认识你说的这个斯派罗 |
[13:13] | I am Medical Doctor Rodizio, as my name card clearly states– | 我是医学博士罗迪兹尔 名牌清楚地… |
[13:17] | That’s it, Spyros. Now you’ve lost the coat. | 行了 斯派罗 现在你没资格穿白大褂了 |
[13:19] | Take it off. | 脱下来 |
[13:27] | And that goes too. | 那个也拿掉 |
[13:34] | Back to it then. | 重回正题 |
[13:36] | Isn’t it so, Ms. Rhoades– | 这是不是真的 罗兹女士 |
[13:37] | – Dr. Rhoades. – Don’t do that to them. No. | -罗兹博士 -不要纠正他们 千万不要 |
[13:41] | – Play through– – You play through– | -假装到底 -你假装到底 |
[13:45] | Isn’t it true, Dr. Rhoades, | 这是不是真的 罗兹博士 |
[13:47] | that this isn’t the first time | 这不是第一次 |
[13:48] | your patient’s notes have been vulnerable | 你的患者记录被人窃取 |
[13:50] | and were used against the patient themself? | 并被用来对付患者 |
[13:52] | Sometime in the recent past you were careless | 最近有次你很不小心 |
[13:54] | and someone in the US Attorney’s office got a hold of– | 被联邦检察官办公室的某个人拿到了 |
[13:56] | Un-fucking-believable– | 太他妈过分了 |
[13:58] | Whoa. Whoa, hey, hold up. | 控制下情绪 |
[14:00] | If you’re going to lose your poise that easily, | 如果你那么容易就被激怒了 |
[14:02] | I’ll recommend you don’t appear | 我建议你别出席 |
[14:04] | and take whatever decision they hand out. | 就等着听结果就好 |
[14:06] | It’s like that commercial: “Never let ’em see you sweat.” | 就像那广告说的”别让他们看到你流汗”[止汗剂广告] |
[14:08] | You’ve seen The Usual Suspects, | 你们看过《非常嫌疑犯》 |
[14:09] | only the guilty one can sleep through the night. | 只有有罪的人才能安然睡到天亮 |
[14:11] | Nope. Ya gotta keep as cool as a menthol. | 不 你得保持酷爽 像薄荷醇一样 |
[14:15] | That’s Kool with a K. | 酷似薄荷烟 |
[14:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[14:29] | You know. You’re gonna have to answer some of the questions. | 你知道 你必须要回答其中一些问题 |
[14:33] | And also, go easy on Chuck, | 还有 对查克态度好点 |
[14:34] | he’s merely doing what he’s good at. | 他只不过是发挥特长 |
[14:36] | Breaking my balls? | 让我吃苦头吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah. He’s loving it. | 没错 他正享受呢 |
[14:40] | Just another special talent your man has. | 那只是你男人的又一种天分而已 |
[14:43] | That’s not what’s giving me trouble. | 给我惹麻烦的不是这个 |
[14:45] | Yeah? What’s the real problem? | 是吗 那到底是什么问题 |
[14:47] | If Taylor was a patient, I’ve committed violations. | 如果泰勒是患者 那我就违反了规定 |
[14:50] | If Taylor was a performance coaching ‘client’ | 如果泰勒是一个绩效教练的”客户” |
[14:52] | and not a patient, then I’m in the clear. | 而不是患者 我就是清白的 |
[14:54] | Yeah. No confidentiality. | 对 没有保密义务 |
[14:56] | But then all the other Axe Cappers I’ve seen | 但这样我做过咨询的 |
[14:57] | are that as well. | 其他阿克斯资本员工也一样 |
[14:58] | And what they’ve told me isn’t protected. | 他们告诉我的事情就不受保护了 |
[15:00] | So if they question me about those sessions… | 如果他们问起员工的咨询 |
[15:02] | Just share what you need to get you out of this. | 说什么都行 只要能脱身 |
[15:04] | Like Danzig’s qualms about wrecking a town. | 比如丹泽对摧毁小镇的顾虑 |
[15:07] | Dollar Bill’s struggles to gain inside information– | 美元大亨获得内幕消息时的纠结 |
[15:09] | not whether or not to use it, he’s sanguine about that– | 不是纠结于要不要利用消息 他对此很热衷 |
[15:11] | but the challenge of getting it. | 而是纠结于获取消息的难度 |
[15:13] | Shell corps, shell funds, dirty edge. | 皮包公司 空壳基金 灰色地带 |
[15:16] | Axe Cap hit squads assembled to crush competitors, | 阿克斯资本的精锐成员联手击溃竞争对手 |
[15:18] | – destroy businesses– – I get it. | -摧毁企业 -我懂了 |
[15:19] | So, if those stories, those ‘sessions,’ aren’t protected, | 如果这些故事 这些”绩效训练”不受保护 |
[15:21] | I could be subpoenaed and dragged into depositions. | 我可能会被传唤 被要求作证 |
[15:24] | Your best bet then would be to fire me. | 而届时你最好的退路就是解雇我 |
[15:28] | It might be already. | 可能已经需要这样了 |
[15:30] | Not happening. | 不会的 |
[15:31] | We’d fight all that. You shade it a bit. | 我们会克服这些 你稍微掩饰一下 |
[15:34] | And, look, even if you took a hit, the work doesn’t change. | 即便你输了听证会 工作也不会变 |
[15:38] | Our team will still go see you. | 我们的员工还是回来找你咨询 |
[15:39] | As long as the work is good, | 只要你的咨询效果好 |
[15:41] | people look past this short-term reputational bullshit. | 人们不会介意这种短期的名誉损失的 |
[15:43] | Steven Birch didn’t. His board didn’t. | 斯蒂文·博奇介意了 他的董事会也介意了 |
[15:46] | He basically bounced me out of his office– | 他差不多算是把我赶了出来 |
[15:47] | Why the fuck were you talking to him? | 你为什么去找他了 |
[15:50] | In trade. Something for Chuck. | 为了交易 为了替查克做一件事 |
[15:51] | And he threw you out? | 然后他把你赶出去了 |
[15:53] | That motherfucker just went back on my kill matrix. | 这混蛋回到我的斩首黑名单上了 |
[15:55] | You really shouldn’t have one of those– | 你真的不应该列名单 |
[15:58] | Come on. Let’s go back in. | 走吧 我们回去 |
[16:00] | Try to keep your cool. | 努力保持冷静 |
[16:03] | I know. I know, coming from me, right? | 我知道我说这话没什么信服力 |
[16:06] | Were you having psychological problems, | 你去见温蒂·罗兹是因为 |
[16:08] | is that why you saw Wendy Rhoades? | 你有精神问题吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 不是 |
[16:10] | So it was business. | 所以是因为生意上的事 |
[16:12] | You sought her out as a performance coach. | 你去找她做绩效培训 |
[16:14] | No. | 不是 |
[16:15] | Then what was it? What had you all messed up? | 那是为了什么 你为什么心烦意乱 |
[16:17] | Was it about gender identification? | 是性别认同的问题吗 |
[16:20] | Was it confusion, a crisis? | 对此感到困惑 认同危机 |
[16:22] | My book was fine. | 我公司的财务状况良好 |
[16:23] | And no, it had nothing to do with | 并且我去见她 跟我的中性性别 |
[16:25] | my non-binary gender identity. | 毫无关系 |
[16:26] | I wasn’t having psychological problems– | 我没有精神问题 |
[16:28] | just an issue I wanted to discuss, privately, safely. | 只是想要私下地安全地探讨一件事情 |
[16:31] | So you were looking for a way to salve your conscience, | 所以你是因受雇于波比·阿克斯罗德期间 |
[16:34] | over all the illicit things you had to do | 被迫做出的非法行为 |
[16:35] | while in the employ of Bobby Axelrod? | 寻求良心上的慰藉 |
[16:37] | The whole point is: that whatever I was talking to her | 重点是 无论我和她说了什么 |
[16:40] | about was supposed to be private. | 都应该是保密的 |
[16:41] | Because she wasn’t my performance coach, | 因为她不是我的绩效教练 |
[16:43] | she was my doctor. Dr. Rhoades. | 她是我的医生 罗兹医生 |
[16:45] | And the whole wing of medicine is based on confidentiality. | 并且保密义务是心理咨询师存在的基础 |
[16:48] | “And for the record, | 顺便声明一下 |
[16:49] | while the climate there may have been corrupt, | 尽管那里风气败坏 |
[16:51] | I never was.” | 我素来持身很正 |
[16:52] | Exactly right. I’ll tack that on. | 很对 我会添上这句 |
[17:02] | I would wait on line for exactly three things: | 只有三件事情我甘愿排队等 |
[17:05] | One, the first batch of new Lemmon 714 quaaludes | 一 刚从流水线上下来的 |
[17:09] | coming off the assembly line, | 第一批柠檬714安眠药 |
[17:10] | two, a chance to meet Ellen DeGeneres | 二 同艾伦·德詹尼丝见面的机会 |
[17:13] | and three, every time I go to Miami, | 三 我每次去迈阿密 |
[17:16] | for some Joe’s Stone Crabs. | 都会去乔的石蟹店排队 |
[17:18] | Which is to say: I come bearing provisions and news. | 也就是说 我带来了吃的和新闻 |
[17:22] | And a bit of a tan. | 以及深了一号的肤色 |
[17:23] | Is the news as good as the provisions? | 新闻有食物这么好吗 |
[17:26] | Well, while this lunch break is in effect, | 趁着午休的功夫 |
[17:28] | perhaps we could have a word, Wendy? | 我们能谈谈吗 温蒂 |
[17:34] | I heard rumblings that Taylor is making a move on Kling. | 我听说泰勒对科凌出手了 |
[17:37] | It’s an appliance manufacturer. | 那是一家家电制造商 |
[17:39] | I ran into the CEO at LIV. | 我在丽芙夜店遇见了他们的总裁 |
[17:41] | He said that Taylor bought up a ton of stock | 他说泰勒买了很多他们的股票 |
[17:43] | right at the close on the last day of the year. | 就在跨年的时候 |
[17:45] | Kling is the major supplier of Saler’s. | 科凌家电是塞勒氏的主要供货商 |
[17:47] | That’s the one cash flow lifeline left at the store. | 那是塞勒氏唯一的流动资金链 |
[17:51] | Taylor’s going to try to hold us hostage. | 泰勒想要威胁我们 |
[17:53] | This is why I came back. Knew you needed the info. | 我就是为此回来的 我知道你需要这消息 |
[17:55] | And might have a directive. | 而且可能会下个命令 |
[17:56] | Dollar Bill covers them. | 美元大亨正负责这个 |
[17:57] | My directive: get him on the phone. | 我的命令是 让他接电话 |
[18:05] | Gonna need you to come in. | 需要你来一下 |
[18:06] | And a Happy Fucking New Year to you. | 祝你新年快乐 |
[18:07] | What do you know about Kling? And Taylor Mason. | 你对科凌家电和泰勒·梅森的事知道多少 |
[18:10] | Nothing. It’s New Year’s Day. | 一无所知 这是新年第一天 |
[18:11] | That’s why I said Happy Fucking New Year– | 所以我才说祝你新年快乐 |
[18:13] | Knowing nothing’s the fucking problem. | 一无所知正是问题所在 |
[18:16] | Get your team, get here, get them in here. | 集合你的团队 到公司来 |
[18:18] | And find out why Kling is in play– | 查清楚科凌家电为什么被牵扯进来 |
[18:19] | which you should have known in the first place. | 而这事你本该最先察觉 |
[18:22] | Maybe there’ll be some stone crab left over for you. | 也许这里还能给你留几只石蟹 |
[18:25] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[18:28] | Having been on all sides of these situations, | 审核方和受审方我都当过 |
[18:31] | I feel I have a good instinct | 对于合理的解决方式 |
[18:32] | for where the equitable resolution is. | 我认为我的直觉很准 |
[18:35] | That’s the kind of thing you say to someone | 你企图让人接受交易时 |
[18:37] | when you’re about to encourage them to take a deal. | 才会说这种话 |
[18:39] | So it is. Yes. And the deal you should make– | 确实 我认为你应该做的 |
[18:42] | and it’s one I believe will be out there–is: | 而且也可以做的交易是 |
[18:45] | six month suspension of your license. | 冻结执照6个月 |
[18:47] | A probationary period. | 留用察看一段时间 |
[18:48] | Say a year. And then it reverts. | 比如一年 然后恢复执照 |
[18:51] | And in another two years, | 然后两年后 |
[18:53] | the record of the entire proceeding is expunged. | 整个留用察看记录就消除了 |
[18:56] | You’re recommending I try for that? | 你建议我这么做 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:01] | It’ll be easier on you. | 这样对你来说就简单多了 |
[19:04] | No, Chuck. It’ll be easier on you. | 不 查克 是对你来说简单多了 |
[19:06] | Because then you can walk out of here and move onto other things | 因为这样你就能离开这里做其他事 |
[19:08] | without guilt or recrimination from me. | 无需背负愧疚也不用面对我的指责 |
[19:13] | I do need to move on to the rest of my day– | 我的确希望今天剩余的时间 |
[19:14] | I’ve been working on that thing for months | 能去做我筹谋了好几个月的事情 |
[19:16] | and it’s time sensitive. | 而且到了关键时刻 |
[19:17] | But I’m not motivated by that. | 但我不是因为这个提议的 |
[19:19] | Take the deal. | 接受交易 |
[19:22] | “Take the deal.” | “接受交易” |
[19:25] | Not “Try and make a deal.” | 不是”试着做个交易” |
[19:27] | Not “Perhaps there’s a deal to be made.” | 也不是”也许你可以做个交易” |
[19:30] | Oh, you fucker. | 你个混蛋 |
[19:32] | You’re not guessing. Or spitballing. | 你不是在猜测 不是尝试 |
[19:35] | You’re doing what magicians call a “Force.” | 你是在做魔术师的”意念”那一套 |
[19:38] | Letting me think I’m making a decision you’ve already made. | 让我认为你做好决定是我自己的选择 |
[19:41] | You went behind my back and pre-negotiated a deal. | 你背着我提前谈好了交易 |
[19:44] | And now all I have to do is say “Yes.” | 我只要同意就行 |
[19:46] | Well, if Penn & Teller ever need a guest judge on Fool Us, | 潘&泰勒的《别骗我们》需要找嘉宾法官的话 |
[19:49] | you’re their man. | 你很合适 |
[19:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:51] | But that doesn’t make what I did wrong. | 但这不意味着我做的是错的 |
[19:53] | It’s the smart thing. | 这是聪明的做法 |
[19:54] | Easy thing. | 容易的做法 |
[19:55] | Maybe the right thing. | 也许是正确的做法 |
[20:00] | How’s she doing? | 她表现如何 |
[20:01] | Not good, frankly. | 坦白说 不好 |
[20:02] | She looks guilty, sounds guilty– | 她一脸负罪感 说话也满是负罪感 |
[20:04] | That’s ’cause she feels guilty. | 因为她感觉愧疚 |
[20:07] | Says something good about her actually. | 这实际上是好事 |
[20:10] | I mean…most people… | 我是说 大部分人 |
[20:14] | they don’t even care. | 他们甚至都不在乎 |
[20:20] | How can you know me so little after all this time? | 你怎么还能这么不了解我 |
[20:23] | It is publicly admitting guilt. | 这等于公开认罪 |
[20:26] | It is giving up. | 这是不战而降 |
[20:27] | And giving in to what Taylor wants. | 并且对泰勒让步 |
[20:29] | And I’d never do any of that. | 我永远不会做这种事 |
[20:30] | And I am fucking… | 并且我简直 |
[20:34] | Can I still be hurt by something you would do? | 我还能被你的所作所为伤害到吗 |
[20:38] | Well, it seems I can. | 看来是可以的 |
[20:41] | Why do you have so little confidence I can pull this off? | 为什么你对我能搞定这事如此没有信心呢 |
[20:46] | You did, if we’re honest here, | 我们实话实说 你确实 |
[20:48] | use privileged information to work over Taylor. | 利用了保密信息去对付泰勒 |
[20:52] | I don’t care, morally. | 从道义上讲 我不在乎 |
[20:55] | But it means the likelihood is | 可那就意味着除非你混淆视听 |
[20:56] | that you lose in the hearing, unless you obfuscate. | 否则 你很有可能会在听证会上输掉 |
[20:59] | I’ve manufactured a way for you to end up where you want– | 我找到了能让你最终得偿所愿的办法 |
[21:02] | with your license, without it on your permanent record. | 既保住执照 又不会留下永久性的记录 |
[21:05] | And instead of thanking me, you cast me as | 而你不但不感谢我 还觉得我冷漠无情 |
[21:08] | expedient, uncaring, a disappointment. | 只为了权宜之计 让你失望 |
[21:11] | I’m offering you a solution. | 我在给你解决方案 |
[21:13] | You’ll only accept a miracle. | 而你却只接受奇迹 |
[21:16] | Now, if you still need me to stay here and keep going– | 如果你还需要我留下来继续… |
[21:18] | No. No. Go do your ‘thing.’ | 不用了 去忙你的”业务”吧 |
[21:20] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[21:35] | Mafee has a matter he would like to run by the two of us. | 玛菲有个事想要听听我们俩的意见 |
[21:38] | In person. | 还要当面说 |
[21:39] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[21:41] | You seem busy– | 你看着挺忙… |
[21:42] | Shoot, Mafee. | 说吧 玛菲 |
[21:43] | Well, new year, so I want to be upfront about something. | 新年了 所以我想开诚布公说个事 |
[21:46] | We don’t have any specific guidelines, | 我们公司没有特别的规定 |
[21:48] | but with things the way they are in the world, | 不过按照惯例 |
[21:51] | would it be okay if I asked an employee out, socially? | 我可以约某个同事吗 约会的那种 |
[21:55] | Is it material for us to know who– | 我们有必要知道是哪位… |
[21:56] | It’s Lauren. | 是劳伦 |
[22:00] | Mafee, as long as you approach them | 玛菲 只要你用尊重的 |
[22:01] | in a respectful, consensual manner, | 你情我愿的方式去接触 |
[22:03] | you are free to ‘socialize’ with fellow employees | 你可以自由地去”约”你的同事们 |
[22:05] | who are not your direct subordinates. | 只要他们不是你的直属下级就行 |
[22:06] | Including Lauren. | 包括劳伦 |
[22:07] | Cool. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[22:09] | Not sure I’m gonna. | 我并不确定能约成 |
[22:11] | So if you could not say anything– | 所以如果你们能不说出去… |
[22:12] | Got it, Mafee. Don’t worry. | 明白 玛菲 不用担心 |
[22:19] | Like he said, new year, new start. | 用他的话说 新年新气象 |
[22:22] | So let’s cut the bullshit. | 咱们也别遮遮掩掩的了 |
[22:24] | If you and Lauren are trying to keep your deal secret, | 如果你和劳伦想要保守你们的秘密 |
[22:27] | keep it a fucking secret. | 那就守严实点 |
[22:28] | So you know… | 这么说你知道… |
[22:30] | You think we should tell people? | 你觉得我们应该告诉大家吗 |
[22:32] | No. I did not come to work for a hedge fund manager | 不 我效劳的对冲基金经理不能是那种 |
[22:35] | who’s tagging the IR girls– | 勾搭负责投资者关系的女下属的 |
[22:37] | That’s not the way it is at all– | 根本不是那个样子的… |
[22:39] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[22:40] | But it can be made to look that way | 但外边别有用心的人 |
[22:42] | by people on the outside who want it to. | 可以把这件事描绘成那个样子 |
[22:45] | So do a better job of keeping it secret. | 所以你们的保密工作要做得更好一点 |
[22:47] | Point taken. Thank you. | 明白你的意思 谢谢 |
[23:04] | Does this guy really work here? | 这家伙真是在这上班的吗 |
[23:05] | He said he does, so I brought him up– | 他说是 所以我就把他给带上来了… |
[23:08] | I was told to come in, but I forgot my ID. | 通知我来加班 可我忘带员工卡了 |
[23:11] | Do something useful. | 干正事去吧 |
[23:16] | Get that shit out of your maw and start talking. | 别只知道吃 说点有用的 |
[23:19] | You sleeping at the switch is possibly gonna cost us | 你玩忽职守很可能会 |
[23:21] | hundreds of millions of dollars. | 让我们损失好几亿美元 |
[23:23] | With Taylor effectively in control of Kling, | 泰勒实质上控制了科凌家电 |
[23:25] | they also control the supply | 也就控制了 |
[23:27] | of household appliances that Saler’s sells. | 塞勒氏销售的家电产品的供应 |
[23:29] | And if Taylor decides to cut the flow of those appliances? | 如果泰勒决定断供家电产品呢 |
[23:31] | It’ll hurt them, but it’ll gut you. | 这家伙会出点血 但对你是致命的 |
[23:35] | Sales of Kling appliances account for | 科凌家电的销售占到 |
[23:36] | sixty-three percent of Saler’s revenue. | 塞勒氏销售收入的63% |
[23:38] | Yeah. That would — That would crush our business. | 的确 那会把我们的生意给毁了 |
[23:41] | And if Taylor gets outside backing, | 而且如果泰勒得到外部的支持 |
[23:43] | there’s danger of a reverse merger. | 还存在反向收购的危险 |
[23:45] | They could use Kling to take over Saler’s. | 这家伙可以用科凌来吞并塞勒氏 |
[23:47] | Yeah. God. That little asshole– | 天啊 这个贱人 |
[23:49] | Look. I put you on their radar, it’s on me to fix this. | 是我让你成为他们的目标的 我来搞定这事 |
[23:53] | We need to get a new appliance supplier. | 我们需要找到个新的家电供货商 |
[23:54] | So we’re totally independent. | 这样我们就完全独立自主了 |
[23:56] | I’ll lead the way with the board, since this is my fault. | 董事会那边我来引导 毕竟是我带来的麻烦 |
[23:59] | Bosch, LG, Haier, Samsung… | 博世 LG 海尔 三星… |
[24:02] | I need to figure out who’s for sale | 我需要搞清楚哪家可以收购 |
[24:03] | or ripe for a hostile takeover. | 或者适合恶意收购 |
[24:08] | Boss, I don’t need to tell you that | 老大 不用我说你也知道 |
[24:10] | every one of those companies will cost billions. | 这些公司可都要花数十亿美元的 |
[24:12] | And Saler’s has more debt than cash right now. | 而塞勒氏的债务比现金多多了 |
[24:14] | Yeah. I am aware. | 是 我知道 |
[24:15] | You’re more than welcome to find me the cheaper fucking option. | 那你给找个更便宜的方案去 |
[24:26] | Do you recognize that? | 你认出那是什么了吗 |
[24:28] | I do not. | 没有 |
[24:29] | Victor, are you aware what happened last year at Art Basel? | 维克多 你知道去年巴塞尔艺术展的事吗 |
[24:32] | You went off, bought like twenty paintings, right? | 你发飙买了差不多二十幅油画 |
[24:35] | Eighteen. | 十八幅 |
[24:36] | The sales and usage tax that I’m facing | 我所面临的销售税和使用税 |
[24:38] | is around seventy-five mil. | 大概要七千五百万 |
[24:40] | – Fuck me. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[24:41] | Instead my friend Sean Ayles here | 而我的这位肖恩·艾尔斯朋友 |
[24:44] | intro’d me to a very nice Swiss banker | 给我介绍了一位很好的瑞士银行家 |
[24:46] | who said he was willing to store them for me– | 他说他愿意帮我保管… |
[24:48] | because while they have started reporting cash holdings | 因为他们尽管要开始向美国政府 |
[24:51] | to the US government, | 报告现金资产 |
[24:53] | Swiss banks didn’t have to report art. | 但是瑞士银行不需要报告艺术品 |
[24:56] | – Nice– – Until now. | -很好 -现在也要报了 |
[24:58] | The bank decided to knuckle under | 那家银行选择了屈服 |
[25:00] | and share the news with Uncle Sam. | 转而向山姆大叔分享信息了 |
[25:02] | Oh my… | 我的天… |
[25:03] | So he did me the good service of shipping ’em here. | 于是他就非常贴心地把它们给我运来了 |
[25:06] | But if I take it– | 可如果我接受了… |
[25:08] | It costs you seventy-five balloons. | 你就要花七千五百万 |
[25:10] | Oh my… | 我的天… |
[25:11] | Happy fucking New Year. | 新年真他妈快乐 |
[25:13] | Why’s everybody keep saying that? | 怎么大家都这么说 |
[25:15] | Sean, you have anything to offer? | 肖恩 有什么想说的吗 |
[25:17] | No excuses, sir. | 没有任何借口 长官 |
[25:18] | Any advance word from your Swiss banker friend? | 你的瑞士银行家朋友没有事先给你透个信吗 |
[25:21] | No excuses, sir. | 没有任何借口 长官 |
[25:22] | Any fucking suggestions? | 有什么该死的建议吗 |
[25:24] | No excuses, sir– | 没有任何借口 长官 |
[25:26] | You’re not a wartime consigliere, Sean. | 你又不是战争年代的参谋 肖恩 |
[25:30] | I need you to find me a workaround. | 我需要你给我找个变通的办法 |
[25:32] | On it. | 马上 |
[25:42] | Isn’t my assistant out there– | 我的助理没在外面吗 |
[25:44] | Do you think that, uh, | 你认为 |
[25:46] | Grasshopper left Master Po waiting in the dojo? | 螳螂会让阿宝大师在训练房里空等吗 |
[25:49] | I mean, it’s not a fair comparison. | 这样的比喻并不合适吧 |
[25:51] | Grasshopper was living there, and was kind of a servant, | 螳螂就住在那 相当于仆人 |
[25:53] | so he didn’t have much of a choice. | 所以他没什么选择 |
[25:54] | Yeah, well, you don’t have much of a choice either there, Champ. | 是的 可是你也没什么选择 小子 |
[25:57] | Not if you want to get the stink of Eau De Loser off of you. | 如果你想抹去身上那股废物味的话 |
[26:01] | But I didn’t no-show you. I sent an email. | 可我并没有放你鸽子 我发了邮件 |
[26:04] | Our first session was– it’s already paying dividends. | 我们的第一堂课 已经有效果了 |
[26:06] | I’m cooking here. You saw when you came in– | 我正在酝酿 你进来时也看见了… |
[26:07] | I wasn’t sitting behind my desk. | 我没有坐在我的桌子后面 |
[26:09] | “Battle stance at all times. Ready for action.” | “时刻保持戒备状态 随时准备战斗” |
[26:10] | It is a no-show even if you email. Or call. | 不管是你发邮件 打电话 |
[26:13] | Or send me a goddamned bugler to sound it to me. | 还是该死的语音留言 都算放我鸽子 |
[26:16] | I am not offended. | 我没有生气 |
[26:17] | I am alert to the signs that you are sending, | 我是对你所释放出的信号 |
[26:20] | buddy boy, of a blockage. | 拒绝的信号 感到警惕 |
[26:25] | I can see that. But this was– | 我能看出来 但其实是… |
[26:27] | something big is happening today. | 因为今天有重要的事 |
[26:29] | Something that made it impossible. | 让我分身乏术 |
[26:31] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[26:33] | You ask that literally? | 你是真问我死了吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah. I do. Are. You. Dead? Mort. | 没错 你 死 了 吗 断气了吗 |
[26:38] | Because then, maybe it would have been | 因为那样的话 也许你可能 |
[26:40] | impossible for you to show up. | 确实没办法来 |
[26:42] | There is always a story to tell yourself. | 你总可以为自己找个借口 |
[26:45] | You say that word impossible to me again one more time, | 你要是再和我说没办法这个词 |
[26:47] | and I will kick it out of your mouth along with your teeth. | 我就把它连同你的牙一起从你的嘴里踹出来 |
[26:49] | Now, you finish your all-important task here. | 现在 你把你的重要事情搞好 |
[26:52] | And then you find me tonight. | 今天晚上来找我 |
[26:56] | Or never find me again. | 否则再也别来找我了 |
[27:10] | Yo, sassy stems– | 销魂长腿妹… |
[27:12] | Not here, never here with that pet name bullshit. | 不行 在单位不许乱叫昵称 |
[27:16] | Not that it’ll matter soon enough. | 不过很快也就无所谓了 |
[27:18] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[27:19] | Axe is sending me on the road to rustle up new outside money. | 阿克斯派我去筹集外部资金 |
[27:23] | Since we don’t have an IR person right now. | 因为我们目前没人负责投资人关系 |
[27:25] | I’m the IR person. | 我就成了投资人关系负责人 |
[27:27] | That’s bullshit. | 那工作就是扯淡 |
[27:28] | It’s fun as fuck. | 还是很有趣的 |
[27:30] | See you when I’m off the road. | 等我回来再见 |
[27:35] | I wanted to wish you good luck at the hearing. | 祝你听证会一切顺利 |
[27:38] | Go kill it. | 祝你成功 |
[27:39] | You go kill it. | 祝你成功 |
[27:41] | Nature is metal. | 真金不怕火炼 |
[27:42] | And I’m nature. | 我就是真金 |
[27:44] | Will do. | 我会成功的 |
[27:56] | Your bug is in place. | 你的窃听器已经装好了 |
[27:58] | Great fucking news! | 真是好消息 |
[28:00] | What’s the time frame on Chuck’s house. | 查克和家人有什么安排 |
[28:02] | Well, Chuck and the missus were also both out… | 查克和太太都出门了 |
[28:04] | And their kids out with Grandpa Senior. | 孩子们和爷爷一起出门了 |
[28:06] | So the house was empty. We got up on both. | 房子都是空的 两边都弄好了 |
[28:09] | You are the man! | 你真是厉害 |
[28:12] | Expect a bottle in your Christmas stocking on me. Top shelf. | 我会在你的圣诞袜里塞一瓶顶级红酒的 |
[28:15] | – Sure thing. Happy it worked out. – Yeah. | -不客气 很高兴事情办成了 -没错 |
[28:17] | One thing though: chalk a big ring | 不过有件事 一定要做到 |
[28:18] | around the listening room and taint team office. | 跟监听团队和审核团队划清界限 |
[28:20] | You cross that line, Judge’ll burn your case. | 越界的话 法官会毁了你的案子 |
[28:22] | And you with it. | 也会毁了你 |
[28:23] | You know I will. | 你知道我会划清界限的 |
[28:32] | No one makes me smile like my boy! | 除了我儿子 没人能让我这样开心 |
[28:36] | What about that sweet little baby girl with the champion’s chin? | 那个一脸冠军相的可爱小女娃呢 |
[28:39] | She fills the chest with happiness, too, of course. | 她当然也能让我开心 |
[28:41] | In a much less complicated way. | 但是方式却很简单 |
[28:43] | She never has to perform. Never has to achieve. | 她不需要表现出众 不需要有所成就 |
[28:46] | As long as she merely is, she brings joy. | 只要她存在 我就很开心 |
[28:49] | But you, son, bring pride along for the journey. | 可是你这个儿子却给我带来了自豪感 |
[28:54] | What the fuck kind of meds are you on? | 你到底吃了什么药 |
[28:56] | Pure adrenaline. I’ve been out walking the city today. | 全是肾上腺素的作用 我一整天都在城里逛 |
[29:00] | Youbetcha. | 没错 |
[29:01] | Thinking of all the things that we’re going to do. | 光是想想我们将要做的事情 |
[29:03] | And it freshens the blood like Geritol. | 我就像喝了补贴口服液一样热血沸腾 |
[29:07] | And, uh, Mom? | 我妈去哪了 |
[29:08] | She’s down in Palm Beach | 她去棕榈滩了 |
[29:09] | enjoying the weather and the shopping. | 享受着那里的天气 尽情地购物 |
[29:11] | Good for her. | 真不错 |
[29:12] | And speaking of joy. | 说到开心 |
[29:14] | I saw your kids today. | 我今天见到你的两个孩子了 |
[29:17] | A delight! | 真让人开心 |
[29:19] | Real gentleman and lady. | 一个是小绅士 一个是小淑女 |
[29:21] | Well, they love their grandfather. | 他们爱自己的爷爷 |
[29:24] | Cup of tea? | 要喝杯茶吗 |
[29:26] | – Ira and– – The Secretary? | -艾拉和 -部长 |
[29:28] | En route. | 在路上 |
[29:30] | Shouldn’t be long. | 应该快到了 |
[29:41] | What the fuck is he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[29:44] | We like him again. | 我们和好了 |
[29:45] | Special project. | 特殊项目 |
[29:47] | We’re good– | 没事的 |
[30:04] | The Italians think anyone who puts milk on their coffee | 意大利人认为 早上十一点以后 |
[30:07] | after 11AM is animale. | 还往咖啡里加牛奶的人都是动物 |
[30:10] | I tend to agree. In theory, but in reality– | 理论上我同意 但在现实中 |
[30:12] | Just gimme the espresso. | 赶紧把我的意式浓缩给我 |
[30:14] | There’s a guy from the shipping company here. | 有个物流公司的人来了 |
[30:15] | Another guy. Kind of demanding to see you. | 另外一个人 他要求见你 |
[30:28] | I can’t afford to have my only guys | 节假日只有这几个人上班 |
[30:29] | working the holiday pulled out of service. | 他们不去干活我可受不了 |
[30:33] | You told him I spritzed you? | 你告诉他我给你们甜头了 |
[30:35] | He tells me everything. | 他什么事都告诉我 |
[30:37] | And I tell my brother-in-law everything. | 我什么事都告诉我姐夫 |
[30:40] | Don’t you want to know | 你难道不想知道 |
[30:41] | what my brother-in-law does for a living? | 我姐夫是做什么工作的吗 |
[30:43] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[30:44] | He works in a little outfit called | 他在一个叫做 |
[30:45] | United States Customs and Border Protection. | 美国海关和边境保护局的小地方上班 |
[30:48] | Well, isn’t that a sweet set-up. | 真是份好工作 |
[30:50] | It really is. | 没错 |
[30:52] | Ayles! | 艾尔斯 |
[30:56] | Will you take this gentleman somewhere to talk in private. | 你能找个地方跟这位先生私下谈谈吗 |
[30:59] | Make sure he’s not recording it. | 确保他没有录音 |
[31:01] | And then make him happy. | 然后好好招待他 |
[31:04] | I am grateful of the opportunity to, | 借用拉米游戏纸牌术语 |
[31:06] | as they say at the rummy table, | 我很感激这个机会 |
[31:08] | get off the schneid. | 让我扭转败局 |
[31:09] | Sir? | 先生 |
[31:12] | If any other guys like you show up to shake me down, | 如果还有别人来敲我竹杠 |
[31:14] | I start burning paintings. | 我就把那些画烧了 |
[31:15] | I’d rather lose money than deal with | 我宁愿承受损失也不愿 |
[31:17] | this bullshit another minute. | 在这种破事上多浪费一分钟 |
[31:25] | HNY. | 新年快乐 |
[31:27] | Why are we here? | 叫我们来有什么事 |
[31:28] | Well. I didn’t think you’d want all of them… | 我觉得你们应该不愿意 |
[31:30] | Getting a jump-start on the year ahead of you. | 那些家伙在年初就领先你们一大步吧 |
[31:32] | But why are they here? | 那他们来这有什么事 |
[31:33] | They don’t want me getting a jump-start on them. | 他们不想我领先他们一大步 |
[31:56] | Why’d you really come back? | 你到底为什么回来 |
[31:58] | How many margaritas and pina coladas can a man drink? | 一个人能喝多少杯玛格丽特和椰林飘香鸡尾酒 |
[32:01] | When it’s the man I’m looking at, a hell of a lot. | 如果是你的话 应该是很多杯 |
[32:03] | And how long can you stay in the sun before getting burned? | 在不晒伤的前提下你能晒多久的太阳 |
[32:09] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[32:11] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:13] | The Patek is gone. | 我不戴那块百达翡丽表了 |
[32:14] | Your dad gave that to you, didn’t he? | 那块表示你父亲给你的吧 |
[32:16] | Bequeathed it ahead of his death. | 在他死之前传给了我 |
[32:18] | Quite a dry-eyed moment for him– | 对他来说没有什么 |
[32:20] | estate planning and so forth– | 只是遗产分配而已 |
[32:25] | but for me, it meant a great deal. | 但对我来说却意义重大 |
[32:28] | A great deal. | 意义重大 |
[32:30] | Where is it? | 表去哪了 |
[32:32] | Somewhere in South Beach. | 迈阿密南海滩的某个地方吧 |
[32:33] | Or maybe already riding the Silk Road | 或者已经在丝绸之路上 |
[32:35] | to some exotic destination. | 要去某个异域国家了 |
[32:38] | You didn’t get so drunk you sold it. | 你不会是喝醉了把表卖了吧 |
[32:39] | Nope. | 没有 |
[32:41] | Went back to the hotel room with a young lady I had met. | 我跟一位刚结识的年轻女士一起回了酒店 |
[32:43] | A yacht girl. | 是个游艇女郎 |
[32:44] | But not really. | 但也不完全是 |
[32:45] | She was… | 我觉得她很… |
[32:47] | I thought she was special. | 我觉得她很特别 |
[32:49] | How young? | 多大年纪 |
[32:50] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[32:52] | She had an old soul… | 她内心很成熟 |
[32:55] | 22. | 二十二岁 |
[32:58] | I thought I liked her. | 我觉得我喜欢她 |
[33:02] | I did like her. | 我是真的喜欢她 |
[33:03] | And then? | 后来呢 |
[33:05] | Passed out. Woke up, she, and the watch, were gone. | 我断片了 醒来后她和手表都不见了 |
[33:09] | You call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[33:11] | Too embarrassed. | 太丢人了 |
[33:13] | Too sad. | 太伤心了 |
[33:16] | Put a real dent in my faith in humanity. | 我对人性的信心大大减少 |
[33:18] | It’s sweet you still have some. | 还有点信心那还不错 |
[33:25] | Lemme make a call. | 我打个电话 |
[33:26] | It’ll make you feel better. | 我会让你感觉好受点 |
[33:28] | Watch dealer? | 手表经销商吗 |
[33:29] | Close. She’s a specialist. | 差不多 她是个专家 |
[33:31] | In what? | 哪方面的 |
[33:32] | Restoring faith in humanity. | 帮你重建对人性的信心 |
[33:40] | Let’s dispense with the pleasantries and ball tickling, shall we. | 我们别客套 省了前戏 直奔主题吧 |
[33:45] | What’s this about a problem? | 我们遇到了什么问题 |
[33:47] | Political winds shift, I have to shift with them. | 政治风向变了 我们也要随之改变 |
[33:49] | And the Middle East is the windiest of them all. | 中东的局面变动最大 |
[33:51] | Qatar is persona non grata again. | 卡塔尔又变成了不受欢迎的国家 |
[33:53] | That may be. But your tit’s in the wringer– | 也许是这样没错 但是你在我们手心里 |
[33:56] | my son put it there– | 我儿子把你攥在了手心里 |
[33:57] | so you’d better not shift too much or it’ll get ripped off. | 你最好不要有太大变动 否则你就完了 |
[34:00] | He’ll tear it off. | 他会捏死你 |
[34:01] | What he’s saying in his inimitable way is: | 他在用自己独特的方式问 |
[34:05] | what can we do to keep the financing in place? | 我们要怎么做才能确保资金就位 |
[34:09] | Okay. Crap. Okay. | 好吧 该死 好吧 |
[34:12] | Perhaps I can paper an exception | 或许我可以出一个例外的文件 |
[34:14] | and bury it deep in the halls of government. | 隐藏在政府文件的条款里 |
[34:16] | But for that, we have to go beyond | 但这样做就超出了 |
[34:17] | the parameters of the original deal. | 原始协议的范围 |
[34:20] | I’m not gonna stay neutral, I need to go positive. | 我不想保持中立了 我要支持你们 |
[34:22] | Hold on– | 等等 |
[34:23] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[34:24] | If the loan I help facilitate results in your development, | 如果我帮忙促成的贷款获得了盈利 |
[34:27] | I want to… | 我想要… |
[34:32] | From my bowl? | 从我这分一杯羹 |
[34:33] | Oh my god– | 天啊 |
[34:35] | – Quiet, Ira. – How much? | -别说话 艾拉 -分多少 |
[34:39] | Fucking shakedown. | 你这就是在敲诈 |
[34:41] | In line with standard finder’s fees. | 但完全符合中间人佣金的正常范围 |
[34:43] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[34:44] | Maybe he is. But I don’t have to like it. | 也许他没错 但我可以不同意 |
[34:47] | Whatever our understanding, it can’t just be verbal– | 不论我们达成什么共识 都不能口头上说 |
[34:50] | Ah. I’ve taken the liberty. | 出于对我们双方的考虑 |
[34:54] | For our comfort… | 我已经冒昧地准备好了… |
[34:56] | All we need to do is– | 我们只需要… |
[34:59] | And then everyone is nice. | 然后大家都相安无事了 |
[35:21] | Perhaps you’d like to take these– | 也许该由你保管这些 |
[35:22] | I’m not touching that fucking thing. | 我才不碰这些该死的玩意呢 |
[35:24] | Suit yourself. I’ll just put them in my safe. | 随你的便吧 我会把它们放到我的保险柜里 |
[35:26] | One second, fast guy. | 等一下 音速小子 |
[35:42] | There’ll be no changing it after the fact now. | 这下就既成事实没法改了 |
[35:45] | I need to go back to DC. | 我必须赶回特区 |
[35:47] | I have work to do. | 还有工作要做 |
[35:49] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[35:59] | Now that it’s just the three of us, I have to say, | 既然现在只剩咱们三个了 我必须要说 |
[36:00] | I did not know the nature of that conversation beforehand… | 我事先对刚刚那场对话的性质并不知晓… |
[36:03] | And further– | 此外… |
[36:04] | You can do all the mewling you want about matters legal | 等我把复印件锁进我的保险柜以后 |
[36:06] | once I get this copy locked in my safe. | 你可以随便念叨那些法律框框 |
[36:08] | And then, Dad. You have to tell him everything. | 然后 爸 你必须把一切都告诉他 |
[36:11] | So he can defend us, whatever may come. | 这样无论发生什么事 他才能为我们辩护 |
[36:13] | You mean about the idiot who stands to lose the most? | 你是指被坑的那个蠢货吗 |
[36:16] | – Can I really– – Yes. | -我真的能 -是的 |
[36:18] | I can’t listen to future plans. | 我不能知晓你们未来的计划 |
[36:19] | But the things you’ve already done. | 但那些你们已经做完的事 |
[36:21] | And the people with whom you’ve done ’em, | 以及有谁参与其中 |
[36:23] | that I need to know. | 这些我都必须知道 |
[36:34] | I’ve taken the liberty. | 出于对我们双方的考虑 |
[36:38] | For our comfort… | 我已经冒昧地准备好了… |
[36:39] | All we need to do is… | 我们只需要… |
[36:41] | This is fucking incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[36:43] | What– What am I hearing– | 我听到的都是什么 |
[36:44] | that they’ve entered into a conspiracy? | 他们已经开始密谋了吗 |
[36:46] | Fraud. A quid pro quo deal. | 欺诈 交换条件 |
[36:48] | International banking violations. | 违反国际银行管理条例 |
[36:49] | Money laundering to follow. | 接下来就该洗钱了 |
[36:52] | What’s that rustling? | 那个沙沙声是什么 |
[36:53] | Did they paper this fucking deal? | 他们还签了书面协议 |
[36:54] | Perhaps you’d like to hold these– | 也许你想要保管这些 |
[36:55] | I’m not touching that fucking thing. | 我才不碰这些该死的玩意呢 |
[36:56] | Suit yourself. I’ll just put them in my safe. | 随你的便吧 我会把它们放到我的保险柜里 |
[36:58] | Stay tuned for this next part. | 耐心听下一段 |
[37:00] | Now that it’s just the three of us, I have to say, | 既然现在只剩咱们三个了 我必须要说 |
[37:02] | I did not know the nature of that conversation beforehand… | 我事先对刚刚那场对话的性质并不知晓 |
[37:03] | And further– | 此外 |
[37:05] | You can do all the mewling you want about matters legal | 等我把复印件锁进我的保险柜以后 |
[37:07] | once I get this copy locked in my safe. | 你可以随便念叨那些法律框框 |
[37:09] | And then, Dad. | 然后 爸 |
[37:10] | You have to tell him everything. | 你必须把一切事情都告诉他 |
[37:12] | So he can defend us, whatever may come. | 这样无论发生什么事 他才能为我们辩护 |
[37:14] | You mean about the idiot who stands to lose the most? | 你是指被坑的那个蠢货吗 |
[37:17] | Can I really– | 我真的能 |
[37:20] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[37:21] | We were just getting to the good part– | 我们才刚要听到精彩的部分 |
[37:23] | You know what the hell. | 你很清楚是什么情况 |
[37:25] | There’s no attorney-client privilege with Krakow there. | 克拉科夫在场时并不存在律师当事人保密协定 |
[37:27] | After Krakow leaves, | 等克拉科夫离开后 |
[37:29] | Ira Schirmer clearly states that he is their lawyer– | 艾拉·谢莫很清楚地表示他是他们的律师 |
[37:31] | in an exculpatory way for him, I might add– | 我要补充一句 是为他开脱罪责的律师 |
[37:34] | and is about to give legal advice. | 并且还会为他们提供法律建议 |
[37:35] | And so it was headphones off for the agent | 所以探员不能继续监听 |
[37:37] | and they killed the recording. | 他们停止了录音 |
[37:40] | So that–that was it, | 所以就 就只能这样了 |
[37:41] | that was all he got before he had to minimize? | 这就是他在剪辑之前录到的所有内容吗 |
[37:45] | Roughly all. | 基本上吧 |
[37:46] | Fuck roughly. What else did he get, | 基本个屁 他还录到什么了 |
[37:47] | what else is on the unredacted tape? | 未删减过的录音带上还有什么 |
[37:48] | What, exactly, was getting locked in the safe? | 到底被锁进保险柜的究竟是什么东西 |
[37:50] | Bryan! We talked about this very fucking thing– | 布莱恩 这事我们之前说好了 |
[37:52] | Come on, Kate. This isn’t fucking Girl Scouts. | 得了吧 凯特 这不是一本正经的时候 |
[37:54] | They were dancing around whatever they were doing– | 他们正在无法无天地进行密谋的事情 |
[37:56] | if there’s documentation to be retrieved, | 但如果可以得到完整的录音文件 |
[37:58] | the audio will get me a warrant. | 那我们就可以去申请逮捕令了 |
[37:59] | Stop pushing me. | 别逼我 |
[38:02] | And you shouldn’t even be asking those questions. | 你甚至都不应该提这些问题 |
[38:05] | This is exactly what I was afraid of. | 这正是我之前担心的问题 |
[38:12] | This meeting is over. | 本次会议结束 |
[38:21] | Danny Margolis. | 丹尼·马格里斯 |
[38:23] | You have done some good for me in the not too distant past. | 你在不久前还帮了我不少忙 |
[38:27] | And from what I hear, | 而且据我所知 |
[38:28] | you made quite an impression on those Feds. | 你可是让那些联邦局探员没齿难忘呢 |
[38:31] | For the record it was chilly that day by the pool. | 坦白说那天池子里的水可是相当的凉 |
[38:33] | As I recall it was positively balmy. | 但我印象中那天可是非常温暖 |
[38:35] | But whatever you need to tell yourself. | 不过你说凉就凉吧 |
[38:37] | Anyway, it motivated me to tighten up my game. | 总之 这件事激励我要强身健体 |
[38:39] | I’m working out like six days a week now– | 我现在一周健身六天 |
[38:41] | – Good for you. – Yeah. | -你真行 -是啊 |
[38:43] | So. Business at hand. | 那么先聊正事吧 |
[38:46] | I believe I can do you some more good, Axe. | 我相信我可以帮到你 阿克斯 |
[38:48] | Let me tell you what a freeport is– | 我给你讲讲什么是自由港 |
[38:49] | A storage facility at a private airport | 位于私人机场的存储仓库 |
[38:51] | where valuables purchased overseas can be stored | 可以把海外购置的昂贵物资放在那里 |
[38:53] | and deemed perpetually ‘in transit’ so the customs, | 而且货物可以被永远视为”在运输途中” |
[38:55] | duties and sales tax can be avoided. | 这样海关税和销售税都可以避免掉 |
[38:59] | – So you do know– – Of course he does. | -所以其实你知道 -他当然知道了 |
[39:01] | But tell him the good part. | 快把重点告诉他 |
[39:04] | I have one that I bought into. | 我之前入股了一个 |
[39:05] | A freeport. Up in Newburgh, private airstrip. | 自由港 在纽堡北边一个小型私人机场 |
[39:08] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -当然 |
[39:10] | And I’m the commandant. | 我是那的指挥官 |
[39:11] | So I can house your paintings in a permanent tax-free state. | 所以我让你的画处于永久免税的状态 |
[39:14] | That is of value. | 这太棒了 |
[39:16] | And I can do you one even better: | 而且我还能再出一招更好的 |
[39:17] | I’ll store replicas, so you can hang the originals. | 我那里保存复制品 这样你就能挂出原作 |
[39:20] | If anyone asks, you say they’re the replicas. | 如果有人问 你就说自己挂的都是复制品 |
[39:23] | For a small fee, of course. | 当然要花点小钱吧 |
[39:25] | Medium fee? | 不大不小的费用 |
[39:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:29] | Stop talking. | 不用多说了 |
[39:30] | The rest gets worked out between you and Victor. | 剩下的细节由维克多和你敲定 |
[39:32] | The shipment from Europe will be rerouted to you. | 从欧洲运来的货物会更改路线送到你那 |
[39:35] | You let me know when I can expect the ‘replicas.’ | 到时候你通知我去取”复制品” |
[39:44] | Hey. You did well here. | 你这件事办得非常好 |
[39:47] | Keep it up. Impress me. | 继续保持 好好表现 |
[39:49] | And soon enough you’ll get off the austerity plan. | 用不了多久你就能从紧缩计划中解脱出来了 |
[39:52] | You can count on it. | 你尽管放心好了 |
[40:02] | Now, that puts a bounce in my man’s step. | 美女到访让我们某人身轻如燕啊 |
[40:09] | Though I’m not sure I’d use that room for that. | 要是我就不一定会用那间屋子 |
[40:12] | Hard floor. | 硬地板 |
[40:13] | Too hard. And very public– | 太硬了 而且没什么私密感 |
[40:15] | She’s not what you think she is. | 她不是你以为的那种人 |
[40:29] | You need to know that you might cry. | 你一定要知道也许你会哭 |
[40:31] | And if you do, that’s just release. | 但如果哭了也无妨 那只是一种宣泄 |
[40:37] | It means connection. | 表明我们建立了联系 |
[40:39] | It means freedom from having to hold it all in. | 表明不再隐藏所有的事情 而是都释放出来 |
[40:42] | That sounds so good. | 听起来很不错 |
[40:44] | How do we… | 那我们怎么… |
[41:08] | She’s a professional cuddler. | 她是一名专业的拥抱师 |
[41:11] | And a star in her field. | 而且是行业里的顶级高手 |
[41:34] | So… | 那么… |
[41:37] | This our own cuddle session? | 我们现在也要拥抱吗 |
[41:39] | No. You already did the thing. | 不 你已经”拥抱”过我了 |
[41:42] | Made me feel warm and loved and cared for. | 让我感到温暖 感到被爱和被照顾 |
[41:45] | Oh. Well, that’s something I don’t hear every day. | 听到这话可真不容易 |
[41:48] | Look. I don’t know if Gordie really scraped his knee | 我不知道戈弟膝盖是不是真擦伤了 |
[41:51] | and Dean broke his surfboard– | 也不知道迪恩的冲浪板坏没坏 |
[41:52] | but you came back for me. | 不过你还是为了我回来了 |
[41:55] | As you would– and have–for me. | 你也会这么做 而且你一直如此 |
[41:58] | It’s more than touching, Axe. | 你带给我的远不止感动 阿克斯 |
[42:01] | It’s…compared to what I have at this moment at home | 这和我这段时间在家里的待遇相比 |
[42:05] | it’s, uh…really nice. | 真的很美好 |
[42:08] | But also… you needed to come back for you. | 不过 你也是为了你自己回来 |
[42:13] | For this… | 为了这番景象 |
[42:14] | What about it? They all fucked up. | 这怎么了 是他们搞砸了 |
[42:16] | They needed to come in and fix it. | 所以他们就得回来弥补 |
[42:18] | No. If it wasn’t today’s reasons, | 不 如果不是因为今天的事 |
[42:20] | you’d have come up with others. | 你也会找其他理由 |
[42:21] | Okay. I suppose I might’ve. | 好吧 我可能会 |
[42:24] | You need to let them go home. | 你得让他们回家 |
[42:26] | Every single one of them. | 一个都不能少 |
[42:28] | I don’t like it. If I’m here grinding, | 我不喜欢 如果我在备受煎熬 |
[42:29] | they should be here grinding too. | 他们也得在这受着 |
[42:31] | Yeah. You can’t let yourself take a day off, | 是的 你一天假都不给自己放 |
[42:33] | so they can’t take a day off. | 所以他们也不能休息 |
[42:34] | So you can surround yourself. | 这样你就不孤单了 |
[42:36] | Okay. Maybe I want the edge they’ll get me. | 好吧 也许我想要的是他们给我创造的优势 |
[42:40] | Maybe I want them to regain their own edge. | 也许我想让他们找回自己的优势 |
[42:42] | Maybe I want them to feel the opposite | 也许要想让他们的感受 |
[42:44] | of the way Wags does right now– | 和瓦格斯此时的感受相反 |
[42:46] | totally uncomfortable in their position and place, | 在自己的岗位上坐立难安 |
[42:49] | scared to death of my disapproval, of failing, | 生怕我反对 生怕失败 |
[42:51] | of not being exactly where I need them to be | 怕我在需要他们的时候 |
[42:53] | exactly when I need them there. | 达不到我对他们的要求 |
[42:55] | Many of them thrive under those conditions. | 许多人在这些情况下迅速成长起来 |
[42:57] | For long bursts. But then they need to recover. | 爆发很长一段时间 但是他们需要冷却 |
[43:00] | On my time? | 占用上班时间 |
[43:00] | It’s not all your time. It’s a holiday. | 不都是上班时间 现在是假期 |
[43:03] | There are no holidays when it’s my money. | 赚我的钱就没有假期 |
[43:05] | They are rich because of me. | 他们有钱都是因为我 |
[43:07] | So they can help me stay that way. | 所以他们可以帮我继续富有下去 |
[43:09] | You’re punishing them because they’re not you. | 你惩罚他们因为他们不是你 |
[43:13] | You need to let them go home, Bobby. | 你得让他们回家 波比 |
[43:14] | So they can come back tomorrow and actually work. | 这样他们明天复工的时候才能好好干活 |
[43:17] | What’s the point of any of you being rich | 如果你们不能好好享受的话 |
[43:19] | if you can’t fucking enjoy it. | 那变得富有又有什么意义 |
[43:20] | I’ll let you know when I do… | 我享受的时候会告诉你 |
[43:28] | This… | 因为这个 |
[43:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:31] | This is why I can’t let you lose that hearing. | 这就是为什么我不能让你输了听证 |
[43:36] | Because I have always known | 因为我一直都清楚 |
[43:38] | I need you more than anyone else here. | 公司里我最需要的人是你 |
[43:42] | At least I have since… | 至少是自从… |
[43:45] | Have I ever told you | 我告诉过你吗 |
[43:47] | why and when, exactly, | 我究竟是什么时候以及为什么 |
[43:50] | I knew that you were gonna be my partner at all this. Forever. | 我知道你一直都会是我的搭档 永远都是 |
[43:54] | You remember? | 你记得 |
[43:56] | What kind of man would I be if I didn’t? | 我要是不记得的话我成什么人了 |
[44:04] | Well, this was the one time in my life | 那是我人生中唯一的一次 |
[44:06] | I wasn’t able to fight for myself, and you fought for me. | 不能为自己而战 而你为我挺身而出 |
[44:09] | Well. I’m sure you didn’t let on that was the case. | 我敢说你没告诉任何人 |
[44:11] | Whenever this was. | 不论什么时候 |
[44:14] | Yeah. But you knew. | 是的 但是你知道 |
[44:16] | It was right after 9/11. | 就在911之后 |
[44:19] | When I’d made the bold but foolhardy statement | 我当时做了一个胸大无脑的声明 |
[44:22] | that I would take care of all the survivors, | 说我会照顾所有的幸存者 |
[44:24] | and the families of those who didn’t. | 以及遇难者的家属 |
[44:27] | And that I’d not only find a way to pay for every funeral, | 我不仅会设法支付所有葬礼的费用 |
[44:31] | put every kid through school, | 承担所有孩子的学费 |
[44:33] | but that I’d also pay out all the bonuses too, | 而且我还会支付所有的奖金 |
[44:36] | for the next three years. | 而且是未来三年的 |
[44:37] | It wasn’t foolhardy. It was generous. | 那不是胸大无脑 是慷慨解囊 |
[44:40] | It was the best of you. | 你做得特别好 |
[44:41] | Sure. But also: impossible. | 是的 但也是不可能做到的 |
[44:45] | Every business advisor I had | 我所有的业务咨询师 |
[44:47] | told me to shut down the company. | 都让我把公司关门大吉 |
[44:49] | Act of God. Nothing for me to do. | 那是不可抗力 我改变不了什么 |
[44:52] | I mean, we had no book, we had no personnel. | 我们当时没有收入 没有人手 |
[44:55] | We were facing margin calls. | 面临追加保证金 |
[44:56] | Every bank insisted I let it die. | 每家银行都执意让我放弃 |
[44:58] | But you didn’t listen. | 但是你没听 |
[45:00] | You’d been awake for, what, three weeks straight? | 你当时一连三个星期没合眼 |
[45:03] | I remember wondering how you were doing it. | 我记得我特别好奇你是怎么做到的 |
[45:04] | How you stayed so lucid. | 如何保持思路清晰 |
[45:07] | I didn’t feel it. | 我没感觉 |
[45:10] | You still don’t know the moment, do you? | 你还是不知道是哪一刻 对吧 |
[45:13] | I… don’t. | 我不知道 |
[45:15] | It’s all such a– | 都是… |
[45:16] | Yeah. It was a blur. | 是的 一片模糊 |
[45:19] | Except for the few that stand out. | 除了那几个难忘的瞬间 |
[45:21] | This was at one of the funerals. | 其中一场葬礼上 |
[45:23] | God. For a while that was our days, right? | 天啊 那一阵真够我们忙的 |
[45:26] | Going down to Ground Zero in the morning, | 每天上午去归零地 |
[45:28] | funeral in the afternoon, | 下午去参加葬礼 |
[45:29] | then arguing with banks and investors, you know, | 然后跟银行和投资者吵得面红耳赤 |
[45:33] | every hour into the night, to try to save the company. | 一直熬到深夜 努力挽救公司 |
[45:37] | I mean, look. | 我想说的是 |
[45:38] | I knew that I’d locked in a windfall. | 我知道我发了一笔横财 |
[45:40] | But it hadn’t been repatriated yet. | 但是当时还没形成收益 |
[45:43] | Back then, I was still just on loan to you guys | 那个时候 我还把我在运动心理学诊所 |
[45:44] | from that sports psych place I worked at. | 拿到的钱借给你们这帮 |
[45:46] | Yeah. We used to do the funerals together. | 是的 我们以前一起办葬礼 |
[45:49] | You would help with the families. | 你还帮忙接待家属 |
[45:51] | And then at this one funeral, | 后来 有一场葬礼 |
[45:54] | I got bum rushed by this group of families. | 一家子人揍我 |
[45:57] | Who told me I wasn’t getting them all paid fast enough. | 说我给他们钱给得不够快 |
[46:00] | They attacked my integrity. They called me a thief. | 他们说我不诚信 说我是个贼 |
[46:02] | Said I was stealing money from them. | 说我偷拿了他们的钱 |
[46:03] | When all I was fucking doing | 我能做的 |
[46:05] | was arguing and scheming | 就只是辩驳和做方案 |
[46:09] | just to keep the firm going to give them their money. | 就为了让公司维持下去 把钱给他们 |
[46:13] | Normally, I’d have– I’d have fought it. | 一般情况下 我会扛过去 |
[46:16] | But | 但是 |
[46:20] | right at that moment, | 就是那个时候 |
[46:25] | it all just became too much. | 一切都变得太沉重 |
[46:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:28] | The grief, the sleeplessness, the survivor’s guilt, | 悲恸 失眠 幸存下来的愧疚感 |
[46:31] | the impossibility of the task… | 不可能完成的任务 |
[46:34] | I just stood there, as they unloaded on me. | 我就站在那里 任由他们侮辱我 |
[46:38] | I was struck dumb. | 我哑口无言 |
[46:39] | And then the whole place started watching. | 然后所有人都过来看热闹 |
[46:42] | It almost turned into a mob situation. | 差点演变成一场暴动 |
[46:45] | And that is when– | 就在那个时候 |
[46:46] | I stepped in between them and you. | 我站在了你和他们的中间 |
[46:50] | I remember now. | 我想起来了 |
[46:51] | You sure did. | 没错 |
[46:52] | You remember what you said? | 你记得你当时怎么说的吗 |
[46:54] | ‘Cause I remember every word. | 我可是一字不差都记得 |
[46:56] | Loud enough for the whole place to hear: | 你嗓门盖过全场 |
[47:00] | “Shut the fuck up. | “都他妈闭嘴 |
[47:02] | You lost family. So did everyone else here. | 你们失去了家人 在场的所有人也是 |
[47:04] | And this man is the only hope you–or any of you– | 而这个男人是你 还有你们 |
[47:07] | have of paying for the rest of your lives. | 余生都有财务保障的唯一希望 |
[47:09] | And I’ll tell you another thing, I have begged him not to. | 我还要告诉你们 我求过他别给你们钱 |
[47:13] | Because I think it’ll destroy him next. | 因为我认为这会把他给毁了 |
[47:16] | He doesn’t need it. | 他不需要这么做 |
[47:17] | He can move on clean and in a couple of years | 他可以一身轻松地继续生活 几年后 |
[47:21] | he’ll have enough wealth for twenty lifetimes. | 他的财富足够二十辈子花的 |
[47:23] | But if he’s really too slow for you, | 但是如果他确实拖着不给钱 |
[47:25] | if you really think that he is stealing from you, | 如果你真认为他偷了你们的钱 |
[47:27] | say another word, and I will make him shut it down. | 直说 我会让他把公司关掉 |
[47:32] | Otherwise, shake his fucking hand, | 不然的话 跟他握个手 |
[47:34] | say thank you, and we can all mourn together.” | 道声谢 我们可以一起哀悼了” |
[47:38] | And that’s just what happened… | 就是这么回事 |
[47:41] | But that’s not the moment. | 但不是那个瞬间 |
[47:43] | The moment is when you got to my car after. | 而是你在那之后上了我的车 |
[47:45] | And you said– | 你说 |
[47:46] | I said, “Bobby, | 我说 “波比 |
[47:48] | you better fucking deliver for those people. | 你最好对那些人履行承诺 |
[47:51] | Or I won’t just make you quit. | 否则我不仅会逼你辞职 |
[47:52] | I’ll kill you myself.” | 我还会亲手杀了你” |
[47:54] | And right then | 就在那个时候 |
[47:56] | I knew that you were my partner in this for life. | 我知道你是我一辈子的搭档 |
[48:00] | Because you were loyal to me in the face of the world, | 因为面对外界 你对我忠心耿耿 |
[48:03] | but in private you held me to account | 而私下里你要求我遵守承诺 |
[48:05] | and you were loyal to the bigger cause. | 你忠于更伟大的境界 |
[48:08] | And you were fun as hell to watch. | 你当时特别有气场 |
[48:09] | And you still are. | 现在也有 |
[48:10] | So you say whatever you need in that hearing | 所以听证会上 只要能自救 |
[48:14] | to get you out of this. | 你该说什么就说什么 |
[48:16] | And I will back you to the ends of the earth on it. | 我会一直挺你 直到世界的尽头 |
[48:26] | I hope I can. | 希望我能做到 |
[48:30] | And if you can’t, you got to do the other thing. | 如果你做不到 你就要做另一件事 |
[48:35] | The other thing? | 另一件 |
[48:36] | You have the power to make this go away. | 你有能力让这事烟消云散 |
[48:38] | So that you don’t have to defend yourself in that hearing. | 这样你就不用在听证会上为自己辩护了 |
[48:41] | I heard you earlier, that Taylor can’t be moved. | 我听到你之前说 泰勒不会动摇 |
[48:44] | And if it was me trying, then you’d probably be right… | 如果是我来运作 你的判断很可能是对的 |
[48:49] | But as much as it kills me to suggest: | 但尽管我百分之一万不想劝你 |
[48:52] | Go to Taylor. | 去找泰勒 |
[48:54] | Talk to them. | 好好谈谈 |
[48:57] | And ask for their forgiveness. | 请求原谅 |
[49:07] | Right. | 好的 |
[49:18] | Oh. You look zenned out. | 你看起来豁达了 |
[49:20] | Enjoy your hug? | 抱得挺好 |
[49:21] | Oh, she gives far more than that. | 她的功效可不止那么简单 |
[49:23] | She imparts a total sense of well-being. | 她传递了满满的幸福感 |
[49:28] | Ah. Ben Kim! Lookit that. | 本·金 瞧瞧 |
[49:30] | The only one to come in voluntarily. | 唯一一个自愿来单位的 |
[49:33] | I do this every year. | 我每年都这样 |
[49:35] | I sit at my desk, alone, visualize | 我独自一人 坐在桌前 |
[49:37] | and do my goal setting for the year. | 设想并规划新的一年 |
[49:39] | Of course you do. | 是吗 |
[49:40] | Ben, my boy, you’re not doing it alone this year. | 本 亲爱的 你今年不会独自规划了 |
[49:46] | Come on. | 过来 |
[49:48] | I guess Ben Kim’s gonna get cuddled. | 看来本·金要有爱的抱抱了 |
[49:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[50:03] | Ok everyone! I love the effort. | 大家听好 大家辛苦了 |
[50:05] | And seeing your beautiful fucking faces. | 我特别愿意看你们美丽的小脸蛋 |
[50:07] | But you’ve done enough. | 但是你们已经做得够好了 |
[50:09] | So fuck off out of here and enjoy the rest of your holiday. | 所以快滚出这里好好享受剩余的假期吧 |
[50:13] | Now, when you get home, | 到家的时候 |
[50:15] | you will find a case of champagne from me. | 你们就会收到我送的一箱香槟 |
[50:17] | And a tin of caviar. | 还有一罐鱼子酱 |
[50:19] | You’ll have to order your own pizza, okay? | 披萨的话你们就得自己点了 |
[50:21] | So, eat up, drink up. | 那就 吃好 喝好 |
[50:23] | And then get yourselves ready to get back here | 然后做好准备 |
[50:25] | for when the market opens | 回到这里 |
[50:27] | ready to motherfucking destroy for me. | 开盘的时候给我好好冲锋陷阵 |
[50:36] | Come on! | 加油 |
[51:01] | I really thought we were done with this. | 我以为我们已经无话可说了 |
[51:03] | One last conversation. | 最后一次谈话 |
[51:05] | One last ask? | 最后一个请求 |
[51:08] | Are you hoping I just don’t show up to the Med Board | 你是希望我不去出席医委会的听证会 |
[51:10] | or are you going to ask me not to? | 还是你让我别去 |
[51:13] | Whichever. | 无所谓 |
[51:15] | Look. All I want to say is: | 我想说的是 |
[51:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:22] | I am truly sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[51:26] | Some kind of desire for revenge, | 说不好是出于复仇 |
[51:29] | or competitiveness, or bloodlust | 还是好胜 或者嗜血的欲望 |
[51:33] | got a hold of me and let me go too far. | 一时迷了心窍 做了不该做的 |
[51:34] | No, I–I let myself go too far. | 不 是我放任了自己堕落 |
[51:39] | I’d say way too fucking far. | 要我说你堕得可太深了 |
[51:43] | But know this: | 但要知道 |
[51:45] | you say you don’t want to end up like Axe. Or me. | 你说你不想落得和阿克斯或者我一个下场 |
[51:47] | Well, that’s where this kind of vengeance leads. | 可这种复仇的结局就是这样 |
[51:51] | It’s ugly, it’s sickening | 丑陋不堪 令人厌恶 |
[51:57] | and I don’t recommend it, to my worst enemy. | 我不推荐自己的劲敌这么做 |
[51:59] | Much less someone I once cared so much for, | 更不用说还是我曾经很在乎的人 |
[52:01] | and–and still, oddly do. | 而且 很奇怪 现在也在乎 |
[52:07] | Your apology isn’t real. | 你的道歉不是真心的 |
[52:09] | Do I need to impress upon you | 不需要我跟你强调 |
[52:10] | how much my medical license means to me? | 行医执照对我有多重要吧 |
[52:13] | This, like everything with you, is now merely transactional. | 你所说的 和你做的一切一样 不过是交易 |
[52:16] | That’s who and what you are. | 这就是你的本质 |
[52:18] | So you have to actually ask me not to show up. | 所以你必须真正开口求我不出席 |
[52:20] | As a personal favor to you. | 算作我个人帮你的忙 |
[52:21] | You have to say the words. | 你得亲口说出来 |
[52:25] | Please don’t come to the hearing. | 请不要出席听证会 |
[52:29] | Do that for me. | 帮我个忙 |
[52:31] | You are torn up, Wendy. | 你已经体无完肤了 温蒂 |
[52:34] | The look in your eye tells me that there is still, | 你的眼神告诉我 |
[52:36] | somewhere inside of you, someone who knows right from wrong. | 你的内心深处 还是个能明辨是非的人 |
[52:39] | This hearing is your chance to reclaim that person. | 这场听证会你是找回自己的机会 |
[52:41] | I am not setting you up for defeat. | 我不是为了打败你 |
[52:43] | I am giving you a chance to save yourself. | 我是给你一个机会挽救自己 |
[52:51] | And, in fact, that decides it. | 而事实上 这也就做了决定 |
[52:53] | I won’t come to the hearing. | 我不会出席听证会 |
[52:55] | If you think you should keep your license | 如果你认为你应该保留执照 |
[52:57] | so you can continue to treat people, tell them why. | 好让自己继续医治患者 那就告诉他们原委 |
[53:00] | And I won’t be there to tell them any different. | 我不会去现场说一些意见相左的话 |
[53:08] | I will. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[53:11] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[53:13] | You do. | 当然 |
[53:14] | But you owe yourself even more. | 但你更欠你自己的 |
[53:41] | Come on. Seriously? | 拜托 开什么玩笑 |
[53:43] | No. No. No. No. No. You’re doing this. | 不 不 不 你来 |
[53:46] | You can. And will. | 你能行 你能做到 |
[53:51] | You know what this symbol is? | 你知道这是什么字吗 |
[53:52] | Yeah. Divine wind. | 直到 神风 |
[53:53] | Kamikaze. Right? | 神风特攻队 是不是 |
[53:55] | Who made the ultimate sacrifice | 为了他们的皇帝 国家 信念 |
[53:56] | for their emperor, their nation, their ideals. | 做出了最后的牺牲 |
[53:58] | But the board? The metaphor I get, | 劈板子 比喻我懂 |
[54:00] | but this isn’t–it’s not kids’ karate class. | 但是 这又不是小孩子学空手道 |
[54:03] | Go beyond the metaphor. | 超越比喻 |
[54:04] | Break through it. | 劈碎它 |
[54:06] | Feel it. | 感受它 |
[54:15] | Do you see that? | 看见了吗 |
[54:16] | Do you see, Bryan, nothing makes you feel | 看见了吗 布莱恩 练空手道 |
[54:20] | the purest version of yourself more than going kamikaze. | 最能让你感受到最纯净的自己 |
[54:23] | I want you to make an all-out attack on success. | 我要你为了成功全力出击 |
[54:27] | The kamikaze get a bad name | 空手道之所以名声不好 |
[54:29] | because everyone wants to focus on the suicide. | 是因为所有人都只想着自杀 |
[54:32] | But what they miss out on | 但是他们却忽略了 |
[54:34] | is the purity of the commitment. | 承诺的纯粹 |
[54:39] | Good. | 好 |
[54:45] | Again! | 再来 |
[54:51] | One more! | 再来 |
[55:03] | You figure out your strategy? | 你想好自己的策略了 |
[55:06] | Things were done, moves were made. | 都搞定了 该做的都做了 |
[55:09] | Good. | 好 |
[55:12] | And your thing? | 你那边呢 |
[55:14] | Productive. | 进展不错 |
[55:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[55:25] | Chuck, when did you know you needed to marry me? | 查克 你是什么时候决定要娶我的 |
[55:30] | I mean the–the exact moment | 我是说 下定决心的那一刻 |
[55:35] | and why. | 还有为什么 |
[55:44] | One single moment | 那么一瞬间 |
[55:53] | …I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[56:04] | Hey, kids! Dinner! | 孩子们 吃饭了 |
[56:39] | in your fancy fucking jeans | 穿着高档牛仔裤 |
[56:42] | and your hundred dollar haircuts and your BMWs. | 花一百块剪的发型 还有你的宝马 |
[56:45] | You only remember you’re Irish on St. Paddy’s Day and Easter. | 只在圣帕第日和复活节才记得自己是爱尔兰人 |
[56:48] | Believe this guy? | 你相信这个家伙吗 |
[56:50] | You know what? Fuck– | 知道我怎么想的吗 去你 |
[56:59] | Don’t even fucking think about it. | 想都别想 |
[57:01] | Ah, what the fuck, Jackie? | 什么情况 杰基 |
[57:04] | He fell. | 他甩到了 |
[57:05] | Both of ’em? | 两个都摔了 |
[57:05] | They’re fucking clumsy. | 他们笨手笨脚得要死 |
[57:07] | Bryan. Get your brother outta here, would ya? | 布莱恩 把你哥哥弄走吧 |
[57:10] | ‘So you know: I had those fake fucking Irish pricks– | 我跟你说 我能搞定那些假爱尔兰傻子 |
[57:12] | Yeah, course you did. | 是 你肯定能 |
[57:13] | And when was the last time you’ve been over in Belfast | 你上次去贝尔法斯特干这种事 |
[57:15] | supporting the cause? Well. That’d be never. | 是什么时候 你从来都没去过 |
[57:17] | C’mon… | 少来 |
[57:18] | Yeah, but I did go to Cape Cod once– | 是 但是我去过一次科德角 |
[57:24] | So, baby brother, | 亲爱的弟弟 |
[57:28] | haven’t seen you in years. | 很多年没见了 |
[57:30] | ‘Cause you don’t come to Ma’s for Christmas anymore. | 因为你不来咱妈那过圣诞了 |
[57:32] | I don’t like her ham… | 我不喜欢她做的火腿 |
[57:36] | But you suddenly showing up here… | 不过你突然跑到这来 |
[57:37] | Must mean you want something. | 肯定是有事 |
[57:42] | What is it you want? | 说吧想要什么 |
[57:44] | The one thing you do with those hands better than fight. | 比用你的双手打架更擅长的事 |
[57:49] | There’s a safe? | 保险柜 |
[57:52] | You bet your ass there is. | 那是肯定的 |