时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on Billions… | 《亿万》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | This is an object lesson. | 这算是一节示范课 |
[00:07] | People learn much better | 人们在情绪激动的情况下 |
[00:09] | when heightened emotions accompany the instruction. | 跟着引导学习的效果会好很多 |
[00:12] | Epstein’s vacated New York Attorney General’s seat | 艾普斯坦辞去纽约检察长的职位 |
[00:14] | is there for me. | 让位给我 |
[00:15] | But the moment I poke my head up, | 可我一旦冒头 |
[00:17] | Jack Foley will come after me. | 杰克·富利就会咬住我不放 |
[00:18] | I’d like you to meet Douglas Mason. He’s my father. | 这位是道格拉斯·梅森 他是我父亲 |
[00:21] | I thought you were ready. | 我以为你准备好了 |
[00:22] | To use your “Preferred pronouns…” | 使用你的 首选代词 |
[00:24] | They’re the ones used by those who respect me. | 尊重我的人都这么用 |
[00:26] | Taylor knows I’m front-running their positions. | 泰勒知道我在扒头交易他们的仓位 |
[00:28] | Stop fucking with Taylor Mason. | 不要再坏泰勒·梅森的事了 |
[00:32] | “I am chomping at the bit to be your next Attorney General”! | “我迫不及待要成为下一任的总检察长” |
[00:36] | I need your assistance. Starting with the primary. | 我需要你的帮助 从初选开始 |
[00:39] | You want me to help put you | 你想让我帮你坐上 |
[00:40] | in the State Attorney General’s office. | 州检察长的位子 |
[00:42] | I do. | 是的 |
[01:10] | We’re gonna be here all fucking night. | 我们要在这里忙他妈的一整夜 |
[01:12] | If we don’t get caught. | 如果我们不被抓的话 |
[01:13] | We’re not gonna get caught. | 我们不会被抓的 |
[01:15] | Well, you sound pretty sure for someone wearing | 你听起来还挺自信的 |
[01:16] | bright fucking yellow like you’re in Kill Bill. | 可你身上的亮黄色都能去演《杀死比尔》了 |
[01:21] | I’m in camo, bro. | 这是我的伪装 兄弟 |
[01:23] | In this lot, I’m fucking invisible. | 在这片停车场里 我是隐形的 |
[01:26] | Besides, we’re getting paid well enough… | 再说 我们的工钱还不赖 |
[01:55] | Once, when I was a boy, | 在我小时候 |
[01:57] | I lost a hundred bucks I didn’t have at a carny game. | 有次我在游乐场游戏中差点赢到100块钱 |
[02:00] | Hard to feature that. But, uh, before you really launch in– | 很难想象 但在你正式开始前… |
[02:03] | I was very young. | 那时我还小 |
[02:04] | I thought the game was to knock down the pins. | 我以为那个游戏是要击倒柱子 |
[02:06] | The game though, was to get people to pay | 然而 那个游戏的目的是 |
[02:08] | to try to knock down the pins. | 让人们付钱试图击倒柱子 |
[02:10] | Which, of course, didn’t go down. | 那些柱子当然是倒不了的 |
[02:14] | And, uh, the guys playing the game were carny workers. | 而且 玩游戏的人都是游乐场的员工 |
[02:18] | And you were merely the– | 而你只是一个… |
[02:19] | Sucker. | 上当的白痴 |
[02:20] | Right. Yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[02:22] | Today, your opponent thinks an election is taking place. | 今天 你的对手认为选举在即 |
[02:26] | But he doesn’t know how many of his voters | 但他不知道有多少个他的支持者 |
[02:28] | are already en route to a free junket | 已经荷包满满地 |
[02:30] | with fresh Buffalo nickels in their pockets. | 开始一次免费的旅行了 |
[02:33] | Or that parents in his best districts have been forced | 他也不知道在他最有优势的选区里 |
[02:35] | to drive their kids to school | 很多家长不得不开车送孩子去学校 |
[02:37] | instead of getting down to the voting booths | 而不是去投票站 |
[02:39] | because the school buses were all out of commission. | 因为校车全都停止营运了 |
[02:42] | By day’s end, it’ll be the lowest voter turnout | 最终 今天的投票率将创造 |
[02:44] | in primary history, which will allow you to eke out a victory. | 初选史上的新低 这将使你获胜 |
[02:48] | And then you will be the presumptive Attorney General | 然后 你将很可能成为 |
[02:52] | of New York goddamned State. | 纽约州的检察长 |
[02:56] | This is where you do some version of the happy dance. | 说到这里你可以手舞足蹈了 |
[03:00] | And I know just the jig I’d throw down on | 我正好知道如果真是这样 |
[03:02] | if I thought that were so– | 我要跳什么舞了 |
[03:04] | flatfoot and buck, like they do in the Ozarks. | 平脚舞步 就像他们在奥扎克山里跳的那样 |
[03:12] | But, uh, sadly, no matter how few vote today, | 但遗憾的是 不管今天的投票率有多低 |
[03:15] | I’m not gonna book a win. | 我并没有胜券在握 |
[03:17] | The thing to remember, Black Jack, is that | 要记住 黑杰克 |
[03:20] | the only folks who win in a Mexican standoff are the rest of us. | 我们这些剩下的才是墨西哥僵局里的胜者 |
[03:24] | Because all the Mexicans die. | 因为所有墨西哥人都死了 |
[03:27] | No. T-This situation is different. | 不 今天的状况不一样 |
[03:29] | I don’t see how. | 我没看出什么不一样 |
[03:31] | You have your guns trained on my boy, | 你用枪指着我儿子 |
[03:33] | my boy has his trained on you. | 我儿子用枪指着你 |
[03:35] | Anyone fires, everyone fires. | 一个人开枪 所有人都会开枪 |
[03:38] | Death to one and all. | 大家都得死 |
[03:39] | But if no one fires, | 但如果没人开枪 |
[03:44] | everyone survives. | 大家都会活下来 |
[03:46] | And thrives. | 并且生生不息 |
[03:48] | Well, I may not see the narrative just the way you do. | 我可能没理解你的意思 |
[03:52] | Because I may not be as worried | 因为我可能没你那么 |
[03:54] | about dying in the gun fight as you are. | 担心自己死于枪战 |
[03:58] | As long as the boy goes down, too. | 只要你儿子也赢不了就行 |
[04:03] | Now is not the time to throw away a lifetime of pragmatism. | 现在可不是抛弃你一生追求的实用主义的时候 |
[04:07] | Perhaps I’m doing just the opposite | 也许我并没有抛弃 |
[04:08] | of throwing it away, Charles. | 而是反其道而行之 查尔斯 |
[04:11] | Perhaps I’m doing the most pragmatic thing I know to do. | 也许我的所做正是最实用的 |
[04:14] | And that is: to make certain this office stays pristine. | 也就是 确保这个职位不被染指 |
[04:18] | At whatever cost. | 不惜任何代价 |
[04:21] | So have no doubt: | 所以不要怀疑 |
[04:23] | Your boy shall never be | 你儿子永远不会 |
[04:24] | the Attorney General of this proud state– | 在这个骄傲的州当检察长 |
[04:26] | or of any of the lesser states of our great nation. | 也不会在这个伟大国家的任何一个州当检察长 |
[04:30] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不会 |
[04:32] | And if that means he goes public with some story | 如果那意味着他公开一些与我相关的 |
[04:35] | about metals and bridges and me, so be it. | 钢铁 桥梁的故事 那就随他 |
[04:40] | But he can’t prosecute it anymore. | 但他就无法起诉这些事了 |
[04:43] | And I hardly think that story will capture the imagination | 而且我认为这些故事不会比 |
[04:48] | the same way his degenerate sex life will. | 他堕落的性生活更让人浮想联翩 |
[04:51] | By 5:00 P.M. tomorrow afternoon | 明天下午五点前 |
[04:53] | he declares he’s withdrawing from the primary, | 要么他宣布退出初选 |
[04:56] | or I go public. | 不然我就将他的破事公开 |
[04:59] | What he has on you is that strong? | 你在他手上的把柄这么猛吗 |
[05:01] | If he exposes it, my chances are flushed. | 如果他曝光 我就完了 |
[05:06] | Could just be posturing, | 他可能只是故作姿态 |
[05:07] | knowing that you don’t actually want to trade blows. | 因为他知道你并不想正面冲突 |
[05:09] | Charles Rhoades Senior would have sniffed that out. | 如果是那样我老爸应该有所察觉 |
[05:11] | No. No. | 不是那样 |
[05:14] | I may have to lay down to him, get out of the race. | 我可能会不得不屈服于他 退出竞争 |
[05:19] | “Always outnumbered. Always outgunned.” | “总是敌众我寡 总能战胜敌方” |
[05:23] | As Mosley said it best. | 莫斯利总爱说这句话 |
[05:25] | That’s the state of play for guys like us. | 这就是我们这种人的战斗状态 |
[05:28] | That’s what we need to get us up with the sun. | 我们正需要这个让自己保持活力 |
[05:30] | You can’t quit. | 你不能退出 |
[05:32] | All I have to do is say the words. | 我只需要说句话就退出了 |
[05:34] | But you won’t. | 但你不会的 |
[05:42] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[05:45] | and this isn’t easy to say: | 有些话我很难说出口 |
[05:48] | you were the most formidable opponent I ever had. | 你是我遇到过的最强大的对手 |
[05:50] | ‘Cause you read me. | 因为你懂我 |
[05:52] | My chest was out, sure, | 表面上我昂首挺胸 |
[05:54] | but inside it, my heart was racing | 但其实当我知道你要与我作对时 |
[05:56] | when I knew that you were coming for me. | 我的心脏都要跳出来了 |
[06:00] | I’ll admit that cheers me. | 我承认这让我很兴奋 |
[06:01] | Well, then take it in, man. Let it fuel you. Then fight on. | 那就接受 让它给你力量 然后开始战斗 |
[06:07] | You know I will do everything humanly possible | 你知道我会在他给的期限内 |
[06:09] | right up until his deadline. | 做所有力所能及的所有事情 |
[06:12] | I’m a phone call away if you need me. | 需要我就给我打个电话 |
[06:21] | Karl! | 卡尔 |
[06:27] | Find out why Foley is so willing to engage in this brinkmanship. | 查查为什么富利要这样步步紧逼 |
[06:30] | There’s something here I’m not seeing. | 肯定还有我不知道的事情 |
[06:31] | Yup. | 好的 |
[06:46] | I know you rarely take the time to look after yourself. | 我知道你很少花时间照顾你自己 |
[06:50] | A latte, the way you like it, and a ginger scone. | 一杯拿铁 你喜欢的口味 还有个姜饼 |
[06:53] | Animal-free, gluten-free. Of course. | 无动物成分 无麸质 |
[06:56] | Are you heading back home soon? | 你要回家了吗 |
[06:57] | I planned to, but… | 本来是 但… |
[07:03] | Materials on what… A proposed business? | 这是什么 商业计划吗 |
[07:07] | Yes. Lattice grid fins, you know? | 是的 网状尾鳍 |
[07:10] | Your white whale. | 你的白鲸 |
[07:12] | A mathematically based enhancement. | 数理上的强化 |
[07:15] | Ups efficiency to unheard of levels. | 能够大大地提高效率 |
[07:18] | Perhaps you can take a look. | 也许你可以看一下 |
[07:20] | Or I could take you through it… | 或者我讲解给你听 |
[07:21] | I don’t want to be in a position to say “No” to you. | 我不想拒绝你的好意 |
[07:24] | Hey, who says you’re going to, huh? | 谁说你要拒绝了 |
[07:26] | Wait’ll you see the tech– | 先看看技术也不迟 |
[07:27] | And I thought the extended visit was about our relationship. | 而且我以为你过来是要谈我们的关系 |
[07:30] | It was. It is about us. | 确实 是关于我们的 |
[07:34] | I could use a hand–a financial hand–with my endeavor, is all. | 我需要帮助 你出钱我出力 就这样 |
[07:39] | But it’s pretty special. | 但这计划很特别 |
[07:41] | It really is this time. | 这次真的是如此 |
[07:44] | Please, look at it. When you can. | 拜托你看看 等你有空的时候 |
[08:03] | – You alright? – Yes. | -你还好吧 -当然 |
[08:11] | This thing is fun to drive. | 这车开起来爽极了 |
[08:14] | Want to take it for a lap or two? | 想开上一两圈吗 |
[08:15] | I have to head to the airport. | 我得去机场了 |
[08:16] | So, you’re leaving out of Houston. | 所以你要飞离休斯顿了啊 |
[08:18] | Yep. Are you sure you don’t want to join me? | 没错 你确定你不跟我一起去 |
[08:21] | You sound like you want to join me. | 你听起来挺想跟我去的 |
[08:24] | We can run a friction test up there. | 我们可以在上面搞个摩擦实验 |
[08:26] | Ah. In the name of science. | 为科学献身 |
[08:27] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[08:30] | I’ve been wanting to do the zero-gravity flight for years. | 我为了这个无重力飞行等了好多年 |
[08:33] | I have the whole aircraft to myself. I paid 165K. | 整个飞行器里就我一人 花了我16万5 |
[08:36] | I would’ve paid whatever they asked. | 多少钱我都愿意出 |
[08:38] | Thanks. But I’m gonna have to leave the vomit comet to you– | 谢了 但我还是把呕吐彗星的机会留给你 |
[08:40] | Wimp. | 胆小鬼 |
[08:41] | That might work another time. | 下次有机会再说 |
[08:43] | But I really can’t. | 但这次真不行 |
[08:45] | I got to deliver a sickening ride of my own today– | 我今天得自己踏上恶心之旅 |
[08:47] | to the CEO of Noon to Night stores… | 去见午晚连锁店的总裁 |
[08:50] | I mean, how do you not turn a fucking profit | 两千家卖饮料和香烟的商店 |
[08:52] | with two thousand locations selling soda and cigs? | 你他妈怎么可能不赚钱 |
[08:56] | You’re sitting with Evan Robards? | 你要见埃文·罗巴兹 |
[08:57] | Nah. Chris Sacca first. | 不 先见克里斯·塞卡 |
[08:59] | He’s throwing his shares behind me. | 他要把股份给我 |
[09:00] | Then I “big stake” Robards before he takes the stage | 然后赶在罗巴兹在股东大会开场之前 |
[09:03] | at the shareholder meeting. | 奇袭他 |
[09:04] | He hits the bricks. I leave with two board seats. | 他走人 我拿到两个董事会席位 |
[09:07] | Have fun storming the castle. | 祝你大闹天宫愉快 |
[09:09] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[09:10] | Send me a pic from the stratosphere. | 到了平流层给我发照片 |
[09:28] | So? | 怎么样 |
[09:29] | Nice ride. How much? | 车不错 多少钱 |
[09:32] | $132,000. | 13万2 |
[09:35] | I’ll take two. | 给我来两辆 |
[09:36] | What color do you want? | 你想要什么颜色 |
[10:08] | It’s leaking, Axe. | 有泄露 阿克斯 |
[10:09] | It’s leaking and it’s gonna blow | 有泄露 会爆炸的 |
[10:10] | and there’s nothing anyone can do about it… | 而且没办法阻止 |
[10:12] | Who the fuck is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
[10:13] | Carter Calloway, from Baton Rouge– | 卡特·卡罗维 巴吞鲁日的 |
[10:15] | Okay. Slow down, breathe, and tell me what’s going on. | 好吧 冷静下深呼吸 告诉我怎么回事 |
[10:19] | An LNG terminal at the port has a perforation. | 一个码头的液化天然气接收站穿孔了 |
[10:22] | It wasn’t detected until it was too late | 等发现时已经来不及了 |
[10:24] | and when those vapors build up– | 等汽化到一定程度 |
[10:26] | – Boom. – Ka-boom. | -爆了 -连环爆 |
[10:27] | The tank’s gonna explode. | 储藏罐会爆炸 |
[10:28] | Then the shrapnel from that will set off other tanks… | 炸开的碎片会引爆其他储藏罐 |
[10:31] | Are you sure about this? | 你对这事确定吗 |
[10:32] | It’s science. It’s inevitable. | 这是科学 是不可逆转的 |
[10:34] | Gonna go up like a bullfrog with an M-80 in its ass. | 就好像牛蛙屁股里塞上窜天猴一样 |
[10:38] | Who else knows about this? | 这事还有谁知道 |
[10:39] | No one. Yet. But everyone’s gonna. | 现在还没 但迟早众人皆知 |
[10:42] | I want your business, that’s why I called you. You said if– | 我要跟你做交易 所以先打给你 你说过 |
[10:44] | Yeah. I know what I said. We’ll do business later. | 对 我知道我说过什么 交易以后再说 |
[10:46] | First I need to know which company. | 首先我得知道是哪家公司 |
[10:47] | I gave you all I got. Whatever companies are involved | 我知道的都告诉你了 不管涉及哪些公司 |
[10:50] | are gonna try to keep it quiet as long as possible. | 他们都会把这事能掩盖多久就盖多久 |
[10:52] | – But at some point– – Fireball. | -但总有一刻 -火光冲天 |
[10:54] | Yep. You’ve got 3, 4 hours at the most | 没错 在全世界都知道之前 |
[10:58] | before the whole world knows. | 你有三个小时 最多四个 |
[11:00] | Okay. Keep me posted with whatever you hear. | 好 不论你听到什么都要通知我 |
[11:07] | We need to get out of natural gas. | 我们得清仓天然气 |
[11:09] | Which position? | 哪个仓位 |
[11:10] | All of ’em. | 所有 |
[11:12] | Natural gas’s going to take a dump. | 天然气要完蛋了 |
[11:14] | Pipelines, shipping–all its corollaries–everything | 管道 航运 所有相关行业 |
[11:18] | tied to it’s gonna go along for the downward spiral. | 只要跟它有关的都会跟它一起完蛋 |
[11:20] | So get set, get everyone ready, and get it done at the open. | 所以准备好 全员备战 一开市就搞定 |
[11:28] | Make all trades through the dark pools | 所有交易都得是暗池交易 |
[11:30] | so it masks what we’re doing. | 别人就看不出我们在干什么 |
[11:31] | That way, we’ll preserve our head start. | 这样我们就能保持不会持续太久的 |
[11:33] | Which will not be a long one. | 领先优势 |
[11:37] | There’s the opening bell. | 敲开盘钟了 |
[11:47] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:48] | – Motherfucker! – Computer’s down… | -狗娘养的 -电脑死机了 |
[11:49] | Fuck. Where’s IT!? | 妈的 IT的人呢 |
[11:51] | The Bloomberg’s are fine, | 彭博的网络没问题 |
[11:52] | it’s Axe Cap’s network that’s been disabled. | 是阿克斯资本的网络瘫痪了 |
[11:54] | – So our whole system is offline? – I’m already on it. | -我们整个系统都掉线了 -我着手修复了 |
[11:56] | I ran a reboot… | 我已经尝试重启 |
[12:01] | What the…? Won’t reboot… | 什么鬼 不能重启 |
[12:04] | We’ve, uh, we’re being hacked. Brute force attack. | 我们 我们被黑了 蛮力攻击 |
[12:08] | Someone’s gained remote access to our servers– | 有人拿到了我们服务器远程登录的权限 |
[12:10] | The entire reason for your existence | 你存在的全部意义 |
[12:12] | is to make sure that is not the fucking case. | 就他妈是为了防止这一刻发生 |
[12:14] | I thought since the EternalBlue exploit, | 我以为在永恒之蓝散播之后 |
[12:16] | we took protective measures and backup. | 我们采取了防护措施 备份了系统 |
[12:18] | This situation is supposed to be impossible. | 这种情况按理是不可能发生的 |
[12:20] | Sure. And a hummingbird shouldn’t be able to fly sideways. | 对 就好像蜂鸟不应该能横着飞 |
[12:22] | But it does. | 但它确实横着飞了 |
[12:24] | The more reliable rule of the world is: | 这个世界更靠得住的规则是 |
[12:26] | The aggressor always moves forward the science first. | 侵略者永远抢在科学发现之前出击 |
[12:31] | But we do have backup. So go get it working. Now. | 但我们确实有备份 所以马上修复 快 |
[12:38] | Foley is terminal. | 富利时日不多了 |
[12:41] | Started in the liver. | 从肝开始的 |
[12:43] | The guy is so tough he didn’t see a doc | 这家伙太逞强不肯去看医生 |
[12:44] | until it was everywhere. | 直到病已经扩散到全身 |
[12:46] | Even when it’s your enemies, you hate to hear that. | 即便是你的敌人 你也不想听到这种事 |
[12:48] | How long? | 他还有多久 |
[12:50] | Few weeks. | 几周 |
[12:52] | Which is why he’s going full suicide vest. | 所以他才搞这种自杀式袭击 |
[12:54] | Goddamn, he’s committed. | 该死 他不会回头的 |
[12:57] | I hope I face my own end | 我希望在我快死的时候 |
[12:58] | with the same “Fuck you” to the world. | 我也能这样操世界一次 |
[13:00] | It’s my fondest wish for you. | 我衷心希望你能如愿 |
[13:04] | Some folks inside Justice are saying he’s been back channeling | 司法系统中有人说他正在走门路 |
[13:06] | negotiating immunity for his heirs. | 为他的后嗣争取豁免权 |
[13:09] | Gimme what you got on Mr. Rhoades. | 把你掌握的罗兹先生的料给我 |
[13:24] | I always knew he was a pervert. | 我就知道他是个变态 |
[13:28] | A profane man to his end. | 简直是亵渎人类之耻 |
[13:33] | Once that’s out of the way, | 他一旦把这个解决 |
[13:34] | he knows that even if I drop what I have on him, | 他知道即便我用我掌握的把柄向他发难 |
[13:36] | it won’t splash onto his family. | 他的家人也会平安无事 |
[13:37] | They’ll keep the wealth. Oh, heavens. | 财产还是他们的 老天 |
[13:40] | The great man’s final move. | 伟人的最后一击 |
[13:44] | There may really be no stopping Foley at this point. | 现在可能真的没办法阻止富利了 |
[13:58] | Blood in the water at Axe Cap. | 阿克斯资本遭遇股海危机 |
[14:00] | Cook says they’re under some kind of cyberattack. | 库克说他们遭遇了某种网络攻击 |
[14:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Maybe there’s a move here for us. | 也许我们能就此采取些行动 |
[14:05] | I’m the one who sued for peace. | 要求休战可是我提出来的 |
[14:07] | Yes. Do you believe that offer was accepted? | 确实 但你相信对方接受了吗 |
[14:10] | – I don’t. – Might there be something | -不 -有没有什么 |
[14:11] | we could do to take advantage of the situation there? | 我们可以利用这情况进行的行动 |
[14:14] | Something that wouldn’t be construed as warring, | 不会被视为敌对的事情的行动 |
[14:17] | merely opportunistic? | 只是利用机会而已 |
[14:19] | Yes. Have Mafee call around. | 有 让玛菲四处打听打听 |
[14:21] | See what Axe Cap was slinging when the attack hit. | 看看攻击开始时 阿克斯资本在做什么交易 |
[14:27] | – Phone’s down– – Mine too. | -电话断了 -我的也是 |
[14:29] | – Fuck. – Um, not to pile on, | -操 -不是想火上浇油 |
[14:31] | but in the spirit of aggregating all the information | 但为了呈现所有的情况 |
[14:33] | – we currently have– – Ben! | -我们现在有… -本 |
[14:35] | The direct links to the trading desks are down too. | 与交易席位的直接线路也都断了 |
[14:38] | Motherfuck! | 他妈的 |
[14:42] | Okay, “Here” is dead. | 好吧 “本地”全瘫痪了 |
[14:44] | So we trade like we’re not here. | 所以我们就像没在本地那样去交易 |
[14:46] | Use EMSX on your mobile devices. | 用你们移动设备上的彭博交易执行管理系统 |
[14:48] | Do not sign onto the network, use cellular. | 不要接入局域网 使用手机数据网络 |
[14:51] | I have my laptop. | 我有自己的笔记本电脑 |
[14:52] | Great. Same deal. | 很好 同样的方式 |
[14:53] | Stay off our network. | 不要接入我们的网络 |
[14:54] | I’ve got a hotspot. | 我有热点接入 |
[14:59] | I’m up. | 我上来了 |
[14:59] | Attaway. Now we ride you like Justify. | 好样的 我们就依靠你这匹”正义”奔跑了 |
[15:03] | Okay. Sell fifty thousand shares Con-Pipe, at the market. | 以市场价格卖五万股碳钢钢管 |
[15:06] | Sell 100 thousand Southern Gulf Petro at the market. | 以市场价格卖十万股南方海湾石化 |
[15:10] | Go through the dark pool algo– | 使用暗池交易算法… |
[15:12] | we can’t have anyone see what we’re offloading. | 我们不能让别人看见我们在抛什么 |
[15:14] | You’re literally breathing down my neck. | 你喘气确实是喘到我脖子里呢 |
[15:16] | I can literally feel h-hot breath– | 我确实能感觉到热气… |
[15:17] | Say “Literally” Again | 你再说一个”确实” |
[15:19] | and I will light you on fire like a dragon of yore. | 我就像古时候的龙那样喷口火把你点了 |
[15:21] | First trade is confirmed… | 第一笔交易已经确认… |
[15:24] | Second one is through. | 第二笔已经下单 |
[15:26] | Nice. Okay. Now let’s– | 很好 我们… |
[15:27] | It froze. I’ll force quit and reboot– | 窗口冻结了 我强制退出然后重启… |
[15:32] | Go to mobile apps… | 使用移动应用… |
[15:34] | My shit’s locked up. | 我的手机被锁了 |
[15:35] | I’m jammed up like I ate a pint of rice. | 我的手机没响应 堵得跟吃了一斤大米似的 |
[15:37] | Yeah, this is a concerted attack, | 这是有预谋的攻击 |
[15:39] | so anything that’s mobile | 任何移动装置 |
[15:40] | that’s been on the network the past couple of days | 只要是在过去两天里连接到局域网里的 |
[15:42] | has probably been malwared. | 都可能被植入恶意软件了 |
[15:46] | Fix it! | 去搞定它 |
[16:00] | This is Grigor. | 是格里戈尔干的 |
[16:02] | He’s the only one with the financial and tactical resources | 只有他的财力和战术资源 |
[16:05] | to take us totally off the grid. | 能让我们完全瘫痪 |
[16:07] | Guess he wasn’t so sanguine as Taylor was | 看来对我们的扒头交易 他可没有 |
[16:09] | with us front-running ’em. | 泰勒那么客气 |
[16:11] | Guess not. | 确实 |
[16:12] | How should we go after him? | 我们要怎么跟他干 |
[16:14] | We can’t. Not yet. | 不能 现在还不能 |
[16:16] | First, we’re gonna hold the fucking line here | 首先 我们得要先他妈的守住阵地 |
[16:18] | and pare our losses. | 减少损失 |
[16:19] | Protect our book. Use resources of our own. | 保住我们的财务表现 动用我们自己的资源 |
[16:22] | What are those, exactly? | 到底是什么资源 |
[16:24] | At the moment, that’s you and me, pal. | 目前来说 就是你和我 兄弟 |
[16:35] | Like Huey Lewis crooned– | 就像休伊· 路易斯的歌声… |
[16:38] | we’re going back in time. | 我们要回到过去了 |
[16:41] | Who’s ready to do some smilin’ and dialin’?! | 你们谁准备好拨打电话了吗 |
[16:45] | Heads up. | 当心 |
[16:47] | Pump up your Reebok Blacktops, | 我们回到老路上 |
[16:49] | we’ve gotta do this old school… | 我们要用传统的交易方式… |
[16:52] | Fuck, I don’t even have | 靠 我都没有 |
[16:53] | any trading desk phone numbers anymore. | 交易坐席的电话了 |
[16:55] | Which of you tenderfoots | 你们这些小家伙 |
[16:56] | has the numbers for the prime trading desks? | 谁有主要交易坐席的电话 |
[16:58] | We all pretty much use Bloomberg chat these days. | 我们现在基本上都是用彭博聊天工具了 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Get the CEO of every prime on the phone– | 给所有的主要证券交易公司的总裁们打电话 |
[17:05] | they’re the only ones we got numbers on. | 我们只有他们的电话了 |
[17:06] | I want them to walk down to their fucking trading floors | 我要他们走到他们的交易所去 |
[17:09] | and set up open lines with us. | 为我们设立交易线路 |
[17:11] | Okay, everybody, here. | 所有人过来 |
[17:12] | Use there burners, call friends on the outside. | 用一次性的手机 给你们外面的朋友打电话 |
[17:15] | Have ’em get on social media and get direct dials | 让他们上社交媒体去拿到 |
[17:18] | from anyone who can make a market on one of our names. | 所有能帮我们交易的人的电话 |
[17:22] | Do you think you’re still gonna get to your Chris Sacca | 你觉得你还能赶去和克里斯·塞卡 |
[17:24] | meeting on the Noon to Night shares? | 开午晚连锁店的股东大会吗 |
[17:34] | Hi. Where are you? | 你在哪里呢 |
[17:37] | On my way to the airport. | 去机场的路上 |
[17:39] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[17:41] | I hate to do this, but I need a big fucking favor. | 我真不想这样 但是我要你帮个大忙 |
[17:45] | One that would have you missing the vomit comet. | 它会让你错过呕吐彗星的失重体验 |
[17:47] | But if you do it for me, | 但如果你这次帮了我 |
[17:49] | I promise you that I will re-book it. | 我向你保证我会重新给你订一次 |
[17:51] | And I’ll even go with you. | 而且我会和你一起去 |
[18:01] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:02] | That, my young lass, is a Filofax. | 小姑娘 那是个备忘笔记本 |
[18:06] | The vaunted little black book. | 传说中的记事通讯簿 |
[18:08] | It contains the names of some world class ladies– | 这里面有些顶级女人的名字 |
[18:10] | Who are grandmothers now, if not fucking dead– | 如果还没死的话 她们现在也都是老奶奶了 |
[18:13] | And also the number, written in un-hackable ink, | 还有用无法被攻击的 白纸黑字写下的 |
[18:16] | of an old broker friend on the Toronto Exchange, | 多伦多证券交易所一位老朋友的电话 |
[18:18] | who can move some shares nice and quiet for us… | 他可以悄悄地帮我们抛点股票… |
[18:25] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[18:27] | Hey, Rebecca. I was just getting out of here. | 丽贝卡 我这就要走了 |
[18:29] | I’m late. Well, Axe is. I’m here in his stead. | 我迟到了 实际是阿克斯晚了 我来替他 |
[18:32] | Seriously? I didn’t send Mark Cuban. | 没开玩笑吧 我可没派马克·库班来 |
[18:34] | Uh, no, you didn’t. But I’m here. | 你确实没有 不过我都来了 |
[18:36] | And I’m gonna work with you on getting the CEO out. | 我会和你一起把那总裁赶走 |
[18:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:41] | Those shares? I dumped ’em. | 那些股票 我已经都抛了 |
[18:44] | So I can’t back Axe. | 所以我没办法配合阿克斯了 |
[18:46] | That’s not what you told him you would do. | 你可不是这么跟他说的 |
[18:48] | Look, either way, it’s moot. | 不管怎么样 都无所谓了 |
[18:49] | I no longer have a horse in this race. | 这个事已经跟我没关系了 |
[18:52] | Honey, baby, sweetie… | 宝贝 甜心 亲爱的… |
[18:54] | …It’s your dear old Uncle Wags. | 是你亲爱的老叔瓦格斯 |
[18:56] | Haven’t seen you since that tray of kamikazes | 索恩投资者大会上我们俩瞪着对方灌下一托盘 |
[18:58] | we stared down after Sohn… | 神风敢死队鸡尾酒以后就没见过了… |
[18:59] | Jared! Yeah. | 杰瑞德 是我 |
[19:03] | It’s actually Bobby Axelrod. | 真的是我波比·艾克斯罗德 |
[19:07] | Sure. You can call me “Axe” if it makes you feel good. | 当然 如果你愿意的话可以叫我”阿克斯” |
[19:09] | I figured why be so impersonal as to let a few keystrokes | 我是想为什么要被冷冰冰的按键 |
[19:11] | run our life, why not reach out and touch? | 所控制 而不去实实在在地接触对方呢 |
[19:14] | …Don’t be scared, no need to be frightened. | 别紧张 不用害怕 |
[19:17] | No. I’m giving you a call | 没有 我给你打电话 |
[19:18] | because I heard good things about you, Jared. | 是因为我听到了不少你的好话 杰瑞德 |
[19:20] | And I come bearing gifts. | 而且我还是带着礼物来找你的 |
[19:21] | Three hundred thousand Drill Southern to go… | 有三十万股的南方钻井要出手… |
[19:24] | I know it’s tough, | 我知道不容易 |
[19:25] | that is why I’m calling the young master. | 所以我才打电话给少东家 |
[19:29] | He’s putting me up on a hundred, to work two hundred behind it. | 他先帮我出十万股 然后再去处理二十万 |
[19:32] | At the market… | 用市场价格… |
[19:32] | I’m sitting on half a mil Bay Pipeline | 我手头有五十万股海湾管道 |
[19:35] | and I want to exit quick | 我着急出手 |
[19:36] | and silent as Le Samourai… | 而且像《独行杀手》那样悄无声息 |
[19:40] | It’s an old French movie. Nevermind… | 是部法国的老片子 不用管它了… |
[19:43] | And the next time I get a good call, you’re getting it too. | 下次我要有什么好机会 也有你的份儿 |
[19:45] | Go out and buy yourself a longer boat come bonus time. | 出门给自己买个大点的船 然后享受一下吧 |
[19:50] | Forty-nine low. Stop me out at forty-eight and a half. | 跌到49 在48.5清掉我的仓 |
[19:53] | …yeah, you and me at the Open. | 对 你和我一起去看公开赛 |
[19:56] | My box on Arthur Ashe. | 来我阿瑟·阿什球场的包厢 |
[19:57] | Mr. Simmons, sir. | 西蒙斯先生 |
[19:59] | Yeah, I’m calling you “Mister” ’cause this one might hurt. | 我喊你先生是因为这个人情可能让你出血 |
[20:02] | How much can you take? One fifty? | 你能接受多少 一百五十 |
[20:05] | Put on your fucking hard hat and I’ll get your commish | 给我卖点力气 我给你五美分一股的佣金 |
[20:07] | at five cents a share instead of three… | 而不是三美分 |
[20:11] | Two hundred and fifty’s a lot better. | 两百五十就好得多了 |
[20:13] | Sure, sure. You and me at the Open. | 当然 当然 你和我一起去看公开赛 |
[20:15] | My box on Arthur Ashe. You got it. | 来我阿瑟·阿什球场的包厢 没错 |
[20:18] | I too, come from the old school. | 我也是个老派人 |
[20:23] | The old math school that is. | 老派的数学人 |
[20:27] | Allow me to be our office Cartesian. | 请允许我来当我们办公室的笛卡尔 |
[20:33] | Got it from a guy at a gas desk. | 从一个做天然气的人那里听说的 |
[20:34] | Large block of natural gas dumped through a dark pool, | 有人在暗池大量抛售天然气股票 |
[20:37] | but he knew who was behind it. | 但他知道是谁 |
[20:39] | Lots of big prints like that going up around town. | 全城到处都在进行这种大额交易 |
[20:42] | Feels like Axe Cap trading out of the sector. | 好像是阿克斯资本在抛售行业类股 |
[20:45] | You know what? Let’s sell our positions– | 卖掉我们的仓位 |
[20:47] | satisfy the buyers out there. Depress the price. | 满足买家的需求 压低价格 |
[20:50] | Maybe kill it. | 甚至把价格冲垮 |
[20:52] | Love it, boss-people. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[20:59] | Why you stiff-arming me, Pete? | 你为什么拒绝我 皮特 |
[21:02] | I know my guys have taken errors from you when you’ve needed it. | 我的人曾经在你需要时帮你擦过屁股 |
[21:08] | I need you to clean me up on Gulfport LNG, | 我需要你帮我清掉我海湾港的液化气仓位 |
[21:10] | what do you mean you’re not a buyer? | 你说你不买是什么意思 |
[21:12] | If you tell me you can’t bid me, this is the last time we speak. | 你不做我这笔交易我们就一刀两断 |
[21:16] | How’d you just fucking satisfy your need?… | 你怎么可能刚刚买够了 |
[21:19] | I’m running into would-be buyers who already bought. | 我发现潜在买家都买够了 |
[21:21] | Yeah. Me too. Fuck. Keep jamming. | 我也是 妈的 接着努力 |
[21:24] | I’ll believe that you’re satisfied when I hear you moan | 我听到你像一台旧洗衣机那样 |
[21:27] | and shake like an old washing machine… | 颤栗呻吟的时候我才相信你已经满足了 |
[21:30] | And you will tell me who finished you off. | 而且你还得告诉我是谁把你吃干抹净了 |
[21:32] | We are sitting down over a porterhouse | 我们会坐在饭店里 |
[21:33] | and discussing every fucking detail of this. | 把这件事说个清清楚楚 |
[21:37] | You, me, at the Open. | 你和我一起去看公开赛 |
[21:41] | Oh, my box on Arthur Ashe. | 在阿瑟·阿什球场我的包厢里看 |
[21:44] | Good. | 好 |
[21:47] | Someone’s flooding the market with our names. | 有人用我们的名义在股市上抛售 |
[21:50] | – Taylor? – Probably. | -泰勒 -可能是 |
[21:52] | The Street is seeing that our prints are going up, | 华尔街发现我们在大量交易 |
[21:54] | and they’re talking. | 并且在谈论这事 |
[21:55] | Taylor knows we’re having a panic yard sale. | 泰勒知道我们在清仓甩卖 |
[21:57] | And they’re piling on. | 然后他们也加入了 |
[21:59] | Yeah, well, wouldn’t we? | 是啊 换做我们也这样 |
[22:03] | Why’s everyone sitting here dumbstruck | 为什么所有人都呆坐在这里 |
[22:04] | like they’re at fricking Cirque du Soleil? | 好像在太阳马戏团看马戏一样 |
[22:06] | I’d like to help. But I’ve never made a voice trade in my life. | 我想帮忙 但是我从来没有做过电话交易 |
[22:09] | Uh. None of us have. We don’t know how. | 我们中没人做过 我们不知道怎么做 |
[22:13] | What about a big trade? A sensitive one? | 那么那种大额交易呢 敏感的交易呢 |
[22:14] | Those have to happen by phone. | 那些必须通过电话交易的呢 |
[22:16] | Mafee did them. | 玛菲负责那些交易 |
[22:19] | Oh. When this is over, we are having a fucking seminar. | 这事结束 我们得好好搞个培训会 |
[22:22] | Believe that. | 相信我 |
[22:25] | Ever think you’d miss Mafee this much? | 你想过你会这么想念玛菲吗 |
[22:26] | I miss him like the case of crabs I had freshman year. | 我就像是刚入行受挫时一样思念他 |
[22:29] | Delightful. | 真高兴 |
[22:33] | Listen–we’ve got to undercut Taylor. | 听着 我们得跟泰勒竞价 |
[22:35] | Sweeten the deals and up the pressure. | 提供更好的甜头同时加压 |
[22:37] | Find some fucking squirrels | 找到一些 |
[22:38] | who’ve been dying to get in our pants. | 迫切需要我们庇护的人 |
[22:40] | We’re already shoving it down people’s throats out there, | 我们早就把外面的人逼得够紧了 |
[22:42] | what do we do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[22:43] | Shove harder. | 逼再紧一点 |
[22:50] | – How’s it going? – Breezy. You? | -情况如何 -轻松愉快 你呢 |
[22:52] | – Sacca’s out. – Out? | -塞卡不干了 -不干了 |
[22:54] | Apologies and all that. So fucking forget him for now. | 道了歉之类的 现在忘了他吧 |
[22:57] | My sleeves are rolled up. My chin’s tucked. | 我已经卷起袖子 收起下巴 |
[22:58] | Fists raised. I’m ready to scrap. | 拳头举起来准备动手了 |
[23:01] | I knew I liked you for a reason. | 我就知道我喜欢你是有原因的 |
[23:03] | You’re gonna kill a CEO. | 你要去干掉一个总裁 |
[23:04] | Oh, you’re damn right I am. | 你说得太对了 |
[23:09] | There it is, | 这就是 |
[23:10] | Elysian Fields. | 极乐净土 |
[23:13] | It’s grandiose. | 壮观 |
[23:16] | The name should invite dreams. | 这名字会激发梦想 |
[23:19] | This development is my legacy. | 这里的发展会是我的遗产 |
[23:21] | Hell, it’s your legacy too. | 也是你的遗产 |
[23:23] | Generational wealth, Sonny, | 世世代代的遗产 儿子 |
[23:25] | beyond you, beyond your kids even. | 子子孙孙传下去 |
[23:27] | As long as certain expedited approvals come through. | 只要一份加急许可通过就行 |
[23:33] | And I’m counting on you for that. | 这个我就指望着你呢 |
[23:37] | One: today is primary day. | 一 今天是初选日 |
[23:39] | The last place I should be is where I can’t speak to voters. | 我最不该在的地方就是没法对选民演讲的地方 |
[23:42] | Two: I can’t speak to voters anyway | 二 不过我反正也没法对选民演讲 |
[23:44] | because I have to quit the race. | 因为我得退出竞选 |
[23:45] | Three: even if I didn’t have to quit, this would be a disaster. | 三 即使我不必退出竞选 也会是个灾难 |
[23:49] | It’s the worst possible moment for me to lubricate a situation | 对我来说 最惨的就是让你舒服了 |
[23:52] | for you and create a possible scandal. | 却有可能惹得我一身骚 |
[23:54] | It hasn’t always been convenient | 我拎着你的屁股 |
[23:56] | for me to haul you out by the ass | 把你从你掉进的陷阱里拽出来 |
[23:58] | from whatever bear trap you got into either, Sonny. | 也不总是很方便的 儿子 |
[24:02] | Well, as I said, | 正如我说的 |
[24:04] | I couldn’t be much help even if I were willing. | 即便我愿意 我也帮不上太大忙 |
[24:06] | Foley can’t be moved. | 没法打动富利 |
[24:07] | – Everyone can be– – He’s got a cancer, Dad. | -人人都能被打动 -他得了癌症 爸 |
[24:12] | Moving through him like a race car on the Bonneville Salt Flats, | 癌细胞就像想要破纪录的赛车一样 |
[24:15] | fast and full steam ahead. | 全速向前飙 |
[24:17] | Ah, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[24:21] | That buckles a man at the knees. Even me. | 这就能让一个男人屈服 即便我也一样 |
[24:25] | And it buckles you, too. On all counts. | 也让你屈服了 不惜一切代价 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:28] | So you can stay here | 所以你可以呆在这里 |
[24:31] | and keep looking for your future out there. | 继续展望你的未来 |
[24:33] | I’ve got to go and face mine, | 我得走了 去面对我的未来 |
[24:35] | which starts at five o’clock today, whether I like it or not. | 它就在今天五点开始 不管我情不情愿 |
[24:37] | What if you defy him anyway? | 要是你反抗他呢 |
[24:42] | Let him say what he says. Deny it. | 随他怎么说 概不承认 |
[24:46] | Tough it the fuck out. | 死撑到底 |
[24:51] | Even if I could weather the public shaming, I’d lose anyway. | 即便我受得了公开羞辱 我也会输掉竞选 |
[24:56] | How do I ask Wendy to face that crap? | 我要怎么让温蒂面对这个呢 |
[24:59] | Well, if she’s angry about it, | 要是她生这个的气 |
[25:03] | let her give you a good smack later. | 让她回头好好打你一顿 |
[25:05] | A win for everyone involved. | 大家都会开心 |
[25:10] | Well, I’m glad to see you’ve got your legs under you again, Dad. | 我很高兴看到你又性致盎然了 爸 |
[25:17] | Dead soldier. Reload. | 死翘翘 上子弹 |
[25:21] | Gimme a “45.” Thank you, peach. | 给我一个45口径的 谢谢美女 |
[25:24] | Listen, do this for me and you’ll have a fucking angel | 听着 帮我这个忙 你肩头就多了 |
[25:28] | on your shoulder your whole career. | 一个守护你整个事业的天使 |
[25:30] | I’m a good friend but a bad fucking enemy. | 我是个很好的朋友 但却是个残酷的敌人 |
[25:34] | …solid choice, Kevin. | 选择正确 凯文 |
[25:36] | I need a freshie. Book one-thirty TransCon Petro. | 我要个新的 卖掉了130万的斯康石化 |
[25:39] | I took a little bit of a hit at twenty-eight. | 我亏了一点 价格是28 |
[25:41] | Wags, we don’t have much time, | 瓦格斯 我们没多少时间了 |
[25:42] | – news is breaking. – People are hearing shit– | -消息泄露了 -大家都听说了 |
[25:44] | port’s in lockdown, evacuation underway. | 港口已经封锁 正在疏散 |
[25:46] | Eighty thousand shares offloaded | 我那位多伦多证券交易所的 |
[25:47] | through my Canuck on the TSX. | 加拿大朋友卖出了八万股 |
[25:49] | Ice, ice, baby. | 干得漂亮 宝贝 |
[25:54] | It’s wrong. | 算错了 |
[26:00] | Where’s it wrong? | 哪里算错了 |
[26:07] | All of it. | 全都错了 |
[26:08] | All of it’s wrong. The whole thing. | 整个公式 全错了 |
[26:28] | Foley is going to come forth. With what he knows about me. | 富利要把我的事爆出来了 |
[26:33] | About us. | 我们的事 |
[26:35] | The only way to stop him is for me to bow out. | 只有我退出他才不会说出去 |
[26:39] | That’s his demand. | 这是他提出的要求 |
[26:52] | Then I’m sorry that it’s over. | 很遗憾你的竞选要结束了 |
[26:58] | Does it have to be? | 一定要结束吗 |
[27:00] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[27:01] | Well, what if I fight? | 如果我反抗呢 |
[27:05] | What if I take the humiliation. | 如果我承受羞辱 |
[27:06] | Lean into it. Proceed despite it. | 直面鲜血 依旧竞选下去呢 |
[27:09] | Then you will lose and we will be a laughing stock. | 你还是会输掉 我们会沦为笑柄 |
[27:13] | – Are you sure? – Are you fucking insane? | -你确定吗 -你他妈疯了吗 |
[27:17] | Tell me why I am. | 告诉我为什么 |
[27:22] | I’m sure of a few things, first, the Overton Window– | 有些事我很确定 首先是”奥弗顿之窗” |
[27:26] | that which is an acceptable part of the public discourse. | 它指的是公共领域能够接受的事情 |
[27:30] | This behavior…our behavior is so far outside that window | 我们的这种行为离在这扇窗之外 |
[27:33] | it might as well be on fucking Mars. | 都远到火星上去了 |
[27:34] | Yeah, but the window is shifting. | 没错 可这扇窗在移动 |
[27:36] | And isn’t it our responsibility to– | 这难道不是我们的责任吗 |
[27:38] | You want it to have shifted. | 你希望它动起来 |
[27:40] | Maybe it has. But not that much. | 也许已经动了 可是还不够 |
[27:43] | And don’t forget: part of you wants the humiliation. | 还有别忘了 你的内在想要羞辱 |
[27:48] | Needs it. But I don’t. | 需要羞辱 可我不需要 |
[27:50] | I can’t live with it. I… | 我没法承受 |
[27:54] | I won’t live with it. | 我也不会承受 |
[27:56] | We cannot take the chance that Foley is serious. | 如果富利是认真的 我们承担不了这个风险 |
[28:01] | – He’s serious. – Then that’s it, Chuck. | -他是认真的 -那就到此为止吧 查克 |
[28:04] | And that you can live with? | 这个你倒是可以承受 |
[28:07] | Me just capitulating? In silence. | 接受我沉默地屈服 |
[28:10] | I can. And so can you. | 我可以 你也可以的 |
[28:14] | You have to. | 你必须承受 |
[28:15] | Walk away. | 退出吧 |
[28:21] | I just want to scream, Wend. | 我只想尖叫 温蒂 |
[28:25] | At the situation or at me? | 因为这件事还是因为我 |
[28:27] | – Yes. – I know. | -都有吧 -我理解 |
[28:29] | And if you need to do that to move on, then do it. | 如果你需要尖叫才能释怀 那就叫吧 |
[28:31] | But then, sure as fuck, move on… | 不过之后 你他妈一定要释怀 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | Alright. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[28:43] | It’ll be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[28:47] | We’ll find the next adventure together. | 我们会一起找到下一段机遇的 |
[28:54] | Be watching at 5 p.m. To see me bend the hell over. | 下午五点看电视 看我如何屈服吧 |
[29:00] | Hey, I’ve seen it before. | 我已经见过了 |
[29:20] | – I’m sorry– – Evan, can I get a moment… | -抱歉 -埃文 能说两句吗 |
[29:25] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[29:27] | You know, it’s a shame that branding thing | 很遗憾我们两家公司之间的 |
[29:28] | didn’t work out between our companies. | 品牌联合没有成功 |
[29:31] | It’s a bad time for me right now though. | 现在对我来说不太方便 |
[29:32] | I’m about to do the soft shoe for a room full of fucking morons | 我要去忽悠一屋子的白痴 |
[29:38] | I mean my valued shareholders. | 我是说我那些尊贵的股东 |
[29:40] | Well, I’m here on behalf of a certain shareholder. | 我是代表某个股东来的 |
[29:43] | And believe me, he’s no fucking moron. | 相信我 他可不是白痴 |
[29:45] | In fact, he holds eleven percent | 事实上 他持有你们公司 |
[29:46] | of your company’s outstanding shares. | 百分之十一的流通股 |
[29:49] | Eleven percent… Bobby Axelrod? | 百分之十一 波比·阿克斯罗德 |
[29:51] | Fuck. Alright. Just give us a minute… | 该死 好吧 让我们单独说几句 |
[29:55] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[30:00] | What does he want to tell me? | 他想告诉我什么 |
[30:02] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[30:04] | Over? | 结束了 |
[30:05] | Your time as CEO of Noon to Night. | 你作为午晚总裁的日子结束了 |
[30:11] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[30:13] | I believe I can rally my board | 我相信我可以联合我的董事会 |
[30:14] | to give me another few quarters– | 让他们再给我几个季度的时间 |
[30:16] | No such thing as a “Few more quarters” in this world. | 这个世界上没有”几个季度”这种事 |
[30:18] | Not your board anymore either. | 而且董事会也不是你的了 |
[30:20] | I’m here to make you think again. | 我来这里是让你再考虑一次 |
[30:21] | Uh, stock price is weak despite buybacks. | 尽管有回购 股价依然疲软 |
[30:23] | Per store revenue’s in the shitter. | 单店收入非常差 |
[30:25] | Brand awareness and support are at all-time lows. | 品牌知名度和支持率在历史最低水平 |
[30:28] | Did you sleep with a junior VP out of Seattle | 你是不是在公司在西雅图度假的的时候 |
[30:30] | at the company retreat? | 跟一个初级副总上床了 |
[30:33] | Hell if I know, but people are about to start asking– | 要是连我都知道 别人可要开始追问了 |
[30:36] | He wants to take it to the press? | 他要把这件事爆料给媒体 |
[30:39] | I’ll go to war with Axelrod any fucking time. | 我随时都可以跟阿克斯罗德开战 |
[30:42] | Guy’s the Al Capone of Wall Street for Christ’s sake– | 这家伙是华尔街的艾尔·卡彭[美国黑帮] |
[30:45] | You won’t be going with him. | 你不是和他开战 |
[30:47] | You’ll be going to war with me. | 是和我开战 |
[30:49] | He’ll sign his shares over | 他会把他的股份转给我 |
[30:51] | and I will use all my credibility, | 我会用我全部的信誉 |
[30:54] | all my connections, all those women who buy all my products | 全部的人脉 所有买我的产品的女人 |
[30:57] | to turn their fucking backs on your company. | 来对付你们公司 |
[31:03] | On you. | 对付你 |
[31:05] | So what you need to be asking yourself is: | 所以你现在要问自己的是 |
[31:08] | what do you want in your go-bag? | 你走的时候要带点什么 |
[31:14] | I don’t care if you have to jam it | 我不管你是不是要把它塞进 |
[31:15] | into your grandmother’s goddamned IRA account. | 你奶奶的退休金账户里 |
[31:17] | I. Need. You. | 我 需要 你 |
[31:19] | To. Take. It… | 买进 |
[31:23] | Take it. | 买进 |
[31:25] | Fucking take it! Right fucking now! | 快他妈买进 现在就买进 |
[31:27] | Or suffer my wrath forever! | 要不然就永远承受我的愤怒 |
[31:31] | …Fine. Booked. | …好吧 已经下单 |
[31:33] | But Wags, listen, you know I hate you now. | 不过瓦格斯 听着 你知道我现在恨你吧 |
[31:45] | That’s fucking that. | 这下坐实了 |
[31:47] | Every single institution on or attendant to the Street | 华尔街及其相关的所有机构 |
[31:50] | is gonna be dumping like a dray horse | 都会像吃玉米饼的运货马一样 |
[31:52] | on an all taco diet. | 一泻千里地抛售 |
[31:53] | Yep. But it’s gonna be too late for them… | 不过 对他们来说为时已晚 |
[32:01] | It’s over! | 结束了 |
[32:02] | We got out of about 90 percent of that toxic trash. | 我们卖掉了大约百分之九十的垃圾股 |
[32:06] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[32:13] | Whiskey! | 威士忌 |
[32:14] | If you don’t want to live in the “About” of it all, | 如果你对”大约”不满意 |
[32:18] | I have specificados. | 我这里有准确数字 |
[32:20] | I’ll live in the “About” of it all. | 我对”大约”满意了 |
[32:22] | I think I’m responsible | 我认为我今天为大家 |
[32:24] | for saving us about seventy million today! | 挽救了大约七千万美元 |
[32:31] | We took a 48 million dollar hit today, | 我们今天损失了四千八百万 |
[32:33] | instead of eating the 512 million dollar exposure | 开市的时候我们面对的可是 |
[32:37] | we were facing at the open. | 五亿一千二百万美元的 |
[32:40] | All hail our lords and saviors, | 向我们的君主和救世主致敬 |
[32:43] | Robert of Axelrod and Michael of Wagner! | 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德和迈克·瓦格纳 |
[33:04] | Mafee has the scuttlebutt. | 玛菲听到了传言 |
[33:06] | We bled ’em. Your idea did. | 他们出血了 多亏了你的主意 |
[33:09] | We cost them plenty by selling when we did | 我们卖出的时候他们亏了不少 |
[33:12] | and you saved us a massive loss in that sector | 而在你的决定让我们赶在塔台爆炸之前卖出 |
[33:14] | or at the very least a several months-long forced hold | 让我们自己免于在那个行业受损 |
[33:18] | by selling before that terminal went up. | 或者至少不用被迫持有几个月的时间 |
[33:20] | Okay. Virtual group high five. | 好吧 虚拟集体击掌庆祝 |
[33:27] | Strange confluence of events, Axe Cap’s computers going down | 怪事都一起发生了 阿克斯资本的电脑 |
[33:31] | right on the cusp of a sector-killing industrial accident, | 正好在这场毁灭性的工业事故爆发之前崩溃了 |
[33:35] | allowing us an opening. | 给了我们机会 |
[33:36] | I agree, it was. | 我同意 一点没错 |
[33:38] | And that’s how I am going to continue | 这就得让我继续往深里考虑了 |
[33:40] | to think of it, you know? | 你知道吗 |
[33:41] | Act of God, as they say. | 就像他们说的 都是神的安排 |
[33:42] | What’s the Russian word for God? | 俄语的神怎么说 |
[33:44] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[33:50] | Glad I had someone’s guidance this morning. | 很荣幸今早有某人的支持 |
[33:52] | Hey, I did my job. You did yours. | 我尽本职而已 你也是 |
[33:56] | That’s the way it oughta go. | 这就是应得的结果 |
[34:24] | …Russian made circuitry. | 俄式电路 |
[34:26] | It was plugged into the network. | 接入了我们的网络 |
[34:29] | It has wifi and cellular data cards, to give it remote access. | 劫持无线网和手机流量卡来进行远程控制 |
[34:32] | And it was powered off the main outlet, | 还不用总闸供电 |
[34:34] | allowing them to just wait for the right moment. | 让他们等到最佳时机 |
[34:37] | Someone who came for a meeting wasn’t who they said they were. | 有人来这名义上是开会 但其实不然 |
[34:41] | Put a protocol in place so that can’t happen again. | 马上就此写个规章防止重蹈覆辙 |
[34:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[34:47] | We’re back up! | 恢复好了 |
[34:49] | We know, you simple fool! | 早知道了 头脑简单的傻子 |
[34:52] | Go run a security audit. | 去做一遍安全检查 |
[34:54] | Clear out the whole Admin file and rebuild it. | 清除整个管理员文件再重建一个 |
[34:56] | And call CyberBuoy to make sure it’s done right. | 给网络救生圈打电话确定措施都做对了 |
[35:01] | I’ll go supervise. | 我去看着点 |
[35:06] | It is going to be six months | 我们再预定反重力飞行 |
[35:08] | before we can rebook our anti-gravity flight– | 得等到六个月以后了 |
[35:11] | Gonna be six months before anybody in the business talks to us. | 圈子里得有六个月的时间没人愿意理我们 |
[35:13] | But | 但是 |
[35:16] | I feel like I’m fucking floating right now. | 我感觉自己现在就在漂浮着 |
[35:19] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[35:20] | I showed him the hieroglyphics on the cave wall and he folded. | 我给他预示了一下未来 他就放弃了 |
[35:22] | For a 13 million dollar exit payment. | 给了一千三百万美元退出偿付 |
[35:25] | Pennies on the fucking dollar! | 真特么划算 |
[35:26] | But you’re gonna have to force the board to make good on that. | 但你得逼着董事会兑现承诺才行 |
[35:28] | Uh, shouldn’t be hard, since I got you three board seats– | 不难 毕竟我为你们争取了董事会三席 |
[35:31] | one of which I’m taking. | 其中一个位置我要了 |
[35:33] | Wow. I owe you. | 我欠你了 |
[35:34] | Oh. You do. And payback’s gonna be steep. | 没错 而且债台高筑 |
[35:37] | Gimme some of that. | 给我来点儿那个 |
[35:42] | You two are animals, drinking it warm. | 你们是动物吗 喝常温的 |
[35:44] | – I need some ice. – Oh. I can– | -我要来点冰 -我来 |
[35:46] | I’ll get it. | 我自己拿 |
[35:57] | Grigor didn’t beat us this time. | 格里戈尔这次没打倒我们 |
[36:00] | He almost did. | 他差点就成功了 |
[36:02] | But not quite. | 但还不够 |
[36:04] | He won’t stop trying. | 他不会停止的 |
[36:07] | No, he won’t. | 他才不会 |
[36:10] | Until all his chances are taken away. | 除非他黔驴技穷 |
[36:17] | Fraunces. Fitting. | 弗朗西斯酒馆 挺吻合历史的 |
[36:21] | Washington bid farewell to his troops here. | 华盛顿曾在此与他的军队告别 |
[36:25] | Even though I never got my troops again… | 虽然我也没再有过什么手下 |
[36:27] | Just the farewell. | 只是告别 |
[36:29] | I don’t see any other way either. Yeah. | 我也认为没有其他什么办法了 |
[36:33] | I go out there. Give up. Everyone moves on. | 我就走出去 说我放弃 大家散了吧 |
[36:36] | Yeah. I wrote it all down for you. | 没错 我帮你把稿子都写好了 |
[36:46] | Let’s see here. | 让我们看看 |
[36:50] | …And so for reasons having more to do with | 并非缺少继续做这份工作的愿望 |
[36:52] | familial commitments | 我出于 |
[36:54] | than a lack of desire to do the job, | 更看重家庭承诺的原因 |
[36:57] | I hereby… | 我在此 |
[37:00] | Yup. That’s about it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[37:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[37:08] | Gimme a few alone. | 我想自己待会儿 |
[37:09] | Uh, yeah. I’ll get out there, tell ’em a couple minutes. | 我出去告诉他们还需要几分钟 |
[38:14] | Nope. Not gonna read that one. | 不 才不会读那东西 |
[38:22] | “A lie,” The wise man, Winston Churchill, purportedly said, | 据称智慧的温斯顿·丘吉尔曾说过 |
[38:28] | “Gets halfway around the world | 谎言跑遍了半个世界 |
[38:30] | before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” | 而真相却才穿好裤子 |
[38:37] | But, uh, I have a feeling that this truth | 但 我有种感觉 |
[38:39] | will find its way quick enough. | 这个真相很快会找到它的路 |
[38:42] | And it’s high time for truth, too. | 而我们现在也太需要真相了 |
[38:43] | 彭博社 查克·罗兹 纽约州检察长候选人 | |
[38:44] | For openness. For unburdening. | 出于坦诚 出于倾诉 |
[38:49] | I am not here, as most politicians might be, | 我站在这里 并不像多数政治家一样 |
[38:51] | to ask you to trust me. | 请求你们相信我 |
[38:55] | No. Instead, I am asking if I may trust you, | 不 相对的 我要带着我最深的恐惧 |
[39:00] | with my deepest fear, | 问问我能否相信你们 |
[39:03] | which is that you might know me, | 相信你们是否真的了解我 |
[39:06] | who I really am. | 了解我真实的内心 |
[39:09] | The job of the prosecutor is to expose that | 检察官的工作就是揭穿 |
[39:12] | which is hidden away, the evil, the dirty, | 那些藏起来的邪恶 污秽 |
[39:14] | the crooked and the untruthful. | 揭穿被扭曲的 不真实的事 |
[39:16] | To shine light and reveal | 去曝光 去揭开 |
[39:18] | what’s under all that darkness. | 所有黑暗下的东西 |
[39:22] | And I have come to realize that in order to do it right, | 我意识到为了能够做得正确 |
[39:26] | I must first shine that light on my own dark parts. | 我必须首先曝光我自己的黑暗面 |
[39:30] | Which is why I have asked you all here today. | 也是我今天请你们都来这里的原因 |
[39:39] | Alright. Y– You know what? | 好了 你 你知道吗 |
[39:41] | I’m just going to say it. Uh… | 我要说出来了 |
[39:45] | I…In my private life… | 在我私生活中 |
[39:50] | in the confines of my happy marriage… | 在我幸福婚姻的界限内 |
[39:53] | with my consenting wife… | 我与我自愿的妻子 |
[40:00] | practice sadomasochism… | 施行施虐受虐 |
[40:06] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:10] | Bondage, dominance, uh, all the rest. | 捆绑 支配 还有所有其他的 |
[40:17] | Masks. Binds. Ropes. Fire. | 面具 绑带 绳绑 火烧 |
[40:29] | Even just saying it like that I can feel my shoulders loosen | 就这样说出来 我都感觉到放松 |
[40:31] | for the first time in decades. | 是几十年来头一次 |
[40:33] | I am a masochist. | 我是受虐狂 |
[40:35] | In order to achieve sexual gratification, | 为了达到性满足 |
[40:38] | I need to be tied up, punched, pinched, whipped, | 我必须被绑起来 被打被拧被抽 |
[40:41] | kicked or otherwise tortured. | 被踢 或者由我亲爱的妻子 |
[40:46] | By my loving wife… | 实施的其他折磨 |
[40:57] | And here’s the bigger truth. | 还有更大的一个真相 |
[40:59] | All of us need something, right? | 我们每个人都有需要 对吧 |
[41:03] | You know, I don’t know what you do in your bedroom, | 我不知道你和你喜欢的人 |
[41:05] | with your loved one, but I do know this: | 在卧室做些什么 但我知道这个 |
[41:07] | you’re probably a little embarrassed about it. | 你可能会觉得有些难为情 |
[41:10] | You probably don’t want the rest of us looking at you | 你可能不会想让其他人看着你做 |
[41:12] | while you do it–unless that’s your thing and if so, great. | 除非你喜欢那样 那样也很好 |
[41:17] | But wouldn’t we be better off | 但如果我们不以此为耻 |
[41:18] | if we didn’t let shame win. | 是否能变得更好呢 |
[41:21] | If we didn’t feel sheepish, | 如果我们不感到羞怯 |
[41:22] | didn’t feel like we had to hide what moves us? | 不被迫隐藏我们的人生动力呢 |
[41:25] | Chuck, are you still gonna run? | 查克 你还要竞选是吗 |
[41:26] | Chuck, how… | 查克 如何 |
[41:36] | There are those who believe that I have just ended | 有的是人认为我已经 |
[41:38] | my legal and political careers. | 结束了自己的法律政治生涯 |
[41:42] | They don’t think you can handle what I just told you. | 他们认为你们消化不了我刚刚说的那些事 |
[41:45] | In fact, uh, political opponents of mine | 事实上 我的政治对手们 |
[41:49] | were plotting to use it against me. | 正在谋划以此来对付我 |
[41:51] | I said “Bring it.” | 我说 “放马过来” |
[41:55] | And that’s why I told you I was here to trust you. | 这就是我为什么说 我是来相信你们的 |
[42:01] | Because I know that you can handle it. | 因为我知道你们能消化得了 |
[42:03] | That you may laugh a little. | 你们可能会笑一会儿 |
[42:05] | But that at the end of the day, you’ll get it, | 但到了今天结束之时 你们会明白 |
[42:07] | because you want the truth. | 因为你们想要真相 |
[42:12] | At worst, uh, maybe it won’t stop you | 最坏的结局 也许不能阻止你 |
[42:15] | from getting to the polls to support me. | 去投票点投票支持我 |
[42:17] | At best, | 最好的结局 |
[42:21] | maybe on the way you tell someone who you really are. | 也许你们在去的路上把真实的自己告诉某个人 |
[42:27] | Maybe they like it. | 也许他们会喜欢 |
[42:31] | And maybe you feel just a little more comfortable | 也许摘下面具会让你们 |
[42:34] | in your own skin. | 感觉更舒服点 |
[42:38] | As I finally do in mine. | 就像我现在一样 |
[42:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[43:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[43:40] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[43:41] | This cork is symbolic of the exit polls | 这个软木塞象征着 |
[43:43] | popping huge for Chuck Rhoades, | 查克·罗兹的出口民调大幅飙升 |
[43:46] | your next Attorney General of the State of New York… | 下一任纽约州的总检察长 |
[43:50] | The future of justice in this state. | 这个州未来的司法公正 |
[43:55] | Here’s to all or nothing gambits–the only way to live. | 敬一切有的没的开场白 唯一活下去的方式 |
[44:00] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[44:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[44:12] | I’m gonna need the room. | 我需要大家回避一下 |
[44:16] | Sure, of course. | 当然可以 |
[44:17] | Why don’t we, uh, fall back into the outer office– | 我们去外面的办公室 |
[44:19] | That’s not gonna be far enough. | 走得再远点 |
[44:37] | You’re a real politician now, aren’t you? | 你们现在是真正的政客了 对吗 |
[44:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[44:42] | But the distinction you failed to make is: | 但有一点你没说清楚 |
[44:44] | winning politician. | 我们是成功的政客 |
[44:48] | – At all costs? – Yes. | -不惜任何代价吗 -是的 |
[44:49] | Victory at all costs, | 为了胜利不惜代价 |
[44:51] | victory in spite of all terror, | 为了胜利无所畏惧 |
[44:52] | victory however long and hard the road may be; | 无论道路多么漫长艰难 我们都要取得胜利 |
[44:55] | for without victory, there is no survival. | 因为没有胜利 就没有生存 |
[44:57] | More Churchill? | 又跟我扯丘吉尔 |
[45:00] | You blow up my fucking life and more Churchill. | 你把我的生活毁了 还跟我扯丘吉尔 |
[45:03] | You can shove him up your ass. | 你可以把他塞到你的屁股里 |
[45:04] | And believe me, he’ll fit. | 相信我 他很合适的 |
[45:07] | What would you have had me do, Wend, lose? | 你想让我怎么做 温蒂 输掉吗 |
[45:10] | Yes, Chuck. Lose. | 是啊 查克 输掉 |
[45:12] | For once in your fucking life, you could have taken the L | 你这一辈子就这一次 你可以选择输掉 |
[45:14] | instead of humiliating me utterly and absolutely. | 而不是完全彻底地羞辱我 |
[45:17] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[45:19] | That I’m humiliated? I’m pretty goddamned sure. | 确定我被羞辱了吗 当他妈的然了 |
[45:23] | How am I supposed to face my colleagues, | 我该如何面对我的同事 |
[45:25] | my friends, strangers? | 我的朋友 陌生人 |
[45:27] | Our children? | 还有我们的孩子 |
[45:29] | Okay. Eva is too young to know. | 好吧 伊娃太小了 不能告诉她 |
[45:32] | And as for Kevin– at a certain age it becomes time | 对于凯文来说 到了把父母看成真实的人 |
[45:35] | to see your parents as real people, not perfect beings– | 而不是完美的人的年龄了 |
[45:39] | I’m getting them out of town. I’m sending them to my parents. | 我要出城一趟 把他们送到我父母那里 |
[45:41] | God knows how long will be long enough– | 天知道还要多久 |
[45:43] | Well, as for the rest of them, maybe wait a second. | 至于其他人 也许可以等一下 |
[45:45] | And see how you poll. | 看看你如何投票 |
[45:48] | Because they loved what I had to say out there. | 因为他们喜欢我被迫所讲的那些 |
[45:51] | The frank talk. | 说的那些大实话 |
[45:52] | The numbers make that clear, | 投票数说明了这一点 |
[45:54] | and I can only imagine that you– | 看在你丈夫的份上 |
[45:56] | going along for the sake of your husband– | 我只能想象你 |
[45:58] | are gonna be viewed as hero of the people. | 将被视为人民的英雄 |
[46:01] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[46:04] | Poll numbers? You motherfucker. | 投票数 你个混蛋 |
[46:07] | We discussed this beforehand. | 我们事先就讨论过 |
[46:08] | I made my position crystal clear, | 我已经把我的立场讲清楚了 |
[46:10] | and you agreed and then you went off and did it anyway. | 你同意了 可你还是去做了 |
[46:13] | I freed us from the yoke of secrecy, | 我刚把我们从秘密的枷锁中 |
[46:15] | from Jack fucking Foley. | 从杰克·富利的手中解放出来 |
[46:17] | And I did not just “Go off” | 我不会就这样”滚蛋” |
[46:19] | so don’t just try to draw this up | 所以不要说的好像 |
[46:21] | like I’m some impulsive, disorganized amateur. | 我是个冲动的 无组织的业余人士 |
[46:25] | What? So you planned it? | 什么 你是计划好的吗 |
[46:27] | You discussed it with someone? | 你和别人讨论过了 |
[46:28] | With your–your campaign people–Ira? | 和你的竞选团队 艾拉 |
[46:38] | No. Of course. | 当然不是 |
[46:43] | You ran it by your daddy, didn’t you? | 你是跟你爸说的 对吗 |
[46:47] | What, did you have him mark up that ridiculous speech? | 怎么 你让他给那场可笑的演讲打分了吗 |
[46:51] | No. He didn’t know exactly what I’d do. | 不 他不知道我干了什么 |
[46:54] | He just… seeded the idea | 他只是 说出了一个想法 |
[46:56] | that maybe I should get my back up. | 就是我应该振作起来 |
[46:59] | Because he’s a seasoned political operative. | 因为他是一个经验丰富的政治人物 |
[47:02] | A power player– | 一个有权利的人物 |
[47:03] | Holy shit, is this marriage getting crowded. | 天哪 这段婚姻牵扯的人越来越多了 |
[47:06] | How many dicks is a woman expected to have in her face? | 一个女人到底要同时应对几个男人 |
[47:08] | Wendy, I am gonna be Attorney General. | 温蒂 我要当总检察长了 |
[47:13] | So let’s just talk this out | 所以让我们两个理性地 |
[47:14] | like two rational human– | 来讨论这个问题 |
[47:15] | No. I am done hearing you talk. | 不 我不想再听你说话了 |
[47:31] | It’s all you say it is, Dad. | 你说什么就是什么 爸 |
[47:34] | Let’s do something with this. | 我们开始着手吧 |
[47:36] | You’re gonna help me raise capital? | 你要帮我筹集资金吗 |
[47:37] | I am. I’m going to put things in motion right away. | 是的 我马上就开始行动 |
[47:40] | Because it’s a strong idea, well executed. | 因为这是个好主意 执行得也好 |
[47:42] | And also because I want to. For you. | 也因为我想为你做点事情 |
[47:50] | I’m gonna be in business with my… child. | 我要和我的孩子一起做生意了 |
[48:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[48:04] | You blew the doors off with that speech. | 你的那场演讲让所有人大吃一惊 |
[48:07] | I did not expect you to come across with that. | 我没想到你会说出那样的话来 |
[48:12] | Neither did Wendy, to be honest. | 说实话 温蒂也没想到 |
[48:15] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:16] | I will have to deal with that. For certain. | 我肯定得处理这件事 |
[48:19] | I already am. | 我已经在处理了 |
[48:21] | Well. She’s gonna beat your ass for it. | 她会把你痛揍一顿的 |
[48:26] | That is the first and last of those. | 我保证这事第一次笑也是最后一次 |
[48:28] | I doubt that. | 难以信服 |
[48:30] | Hell, if that’s the price you gotta pay | 如果这是为了继续谈话 |
[48:32] | to move the conversation along… | 所要付出的代价… |
[48:35] | Exactly so. | 确实 |
[48:37] | What, uh–What other price might I be paying? | 我还有别的代价要付吗 |
[48:54] | I saw… | 我看见… |
[48:56] | I’m sorry to have seen Chuck’s press conference. | 看到查克的记者会 很遗憾 |
[48:59] | I can’t believe… | 我不敢相信… |
[49:02] | Look, I know what it’s like to face public scrutiny | 我知道抛去你的本质面对公众的审视 |
[49:05] | over who you are. | 是什么感觉 |
[49:06] | How it must be even worse when it’s been foisted upon you. | 当它被强加给你的时候 情况一定更糟 |
[49:09] | But you can still claim it. | 但你仍然可以发表声明 |
[49:12] | Whatever’s transpired between us, | 不管我们之间发生了什么 |
[49:14] | I can imagine you could use some support right now… | 我猜你现在肯定需要帮助 |
[49:17] | So, would you like to? Talk? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[49:32] | Fine. Great. | 很好 很棒 |
[49:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[49:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[49:44] | And–And it’s only | 这都是因为 |
[49:46] | because you threw your support behind me, | 你们选择支持我 |
[49:49] | because of your FAITH in me, that I stand before you now | 是你们的信任才让我以州总检察长的身份 |
[49:52] | as the Attorney General | 站在你们的面前 |
[49:54] | of the finest state in the Union–New York! | 而且是美国最好的州 纽约 |
[50:11] | – Thank you so much. – The Governor for you. | -非常感谢 -州长找你 |
[50:15] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[50:23] | Congratulations, Chuck. | 恭喜 查克 |
[50:24] | Can’t wait to work together. | 等不及和您一起工作了 |
[50:26] | Congratulations to you, Mr. Governor-elect. | 恭喜你 准州长先生 |
[50:28] | I’m eager to get started, sir. | 我迫不及待跟您合作了 |
[50:30] | You have fun tonight. | 今晚好好庆祝 |
[50:55] | – Is it done? – It is. | -搞定了吗 -搞定了 |
[50:57] | Outgoing AG approved it as a courtesy to you. | 即将离任的总检察长出于对你的礼貌批准了 |
[51:01] | I made sure of it before we scooped him up. | 把他控制起来之前我已经确认过这一点了 |
[51:09] | Mr. Andolov. | 安德洛夫先生 |
[51:11] | My first act as Attorney General of New York State, | 虽然我还没宣誓就职 我出任纽约州 |
[51:15] | even before I’m sworn in, | 总检察长的第一把火 |
[51:16] | was to freeze your funds in the United States. | 就是要冻结你在美国的财产 |
[51:21] | My second act is: | 我的第二把火就是 |
[51:23] | Inviting you to leave our sunny shores. | 请你离开我们阳光明媚的避风港 |
[51:26] | Mr. Former US Attorney and now Attorney General, | 前任美国检察官及现任总检察长先生 |
[51:31] | congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[51:34] | There are so many ways we could have met. | 我们见面的方式本可以有很多种 |
[51:37] | It is unfortunate you chose this one. | 你选择了这一种实则不幸 |
[51:44] | Like the musician says of the piece he plays: | 我用音乐家评论自己演奏的曲子的话来说 |
[51:48] | it chose me. | 是它选择了我 |
[51:50] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[51:51] | Or are you doing favors for friends on high? | 还是你是在帮权势高的朋友 |
[51:55] | Because you must know that I am higher | 因为你肯定知道 |
[51:58] | than any other friend you could imagine. | 我比你所有的朋友都要高 |
[52:01] | And my friends are higher still. | 而我的朋友则高上加高 |
[52:05] | That notwithstanding, your business interests | 尽管如此 你的商业利益 |
[52:08] | have been connected with blacklisted governments | 跟列为黑名单的政府官员有关联 |
[52:10] | and the paperwork is prepared to have you declared | 认定你为未经登记的 |
[52:13] | an unregistered foreign agent | 敌对外国间谍的文件手续 |
[52:16] | with intent against ours. | 已经准备好了 |
[52:20] | There’s only one choice that will preclude that: | 避免这个情况只有一个选择 |
[52:24] | you firing up your private samolet | 你把你的私人间谍都开除 |
[52:27] | and flying home– | 然后飞回家去 |
[52:29] | or wherever else it is you call home. | 或者任何你称之为家的地方 |
[52:42] | I know much about you. | 我对你非常了解 |
[52:44] | Both from your own words | 不管是你自己说的 |
[52:45] | and from other… information I’ve gathered. | 还是我从别处收集到的 |
[52:50] | So I know that despite your predilections, | 所以我知道 除了你的癖好之外 |
[52:54] | you are a practical man. | 你是一个注重实际的人 |
[52:57] | Why don’t we combine those facets | 我们还是结合这些特点 |
[53:00] | and start our own friendship? | 缔结我们之间的友谊 |
[53:03] | Take time off before assuming office. | 就职之前先休息一下 |
[53:06] | We will travel to places | 我们去一些地方 |
[53:09] | that have certain establishments | 那里有某些让你 |
[53:12] | you would not believe. | 难以置信的旅馆 |
[53:18] | We would come back refreshed | 我们精神抖擞地回来 |
[53:21] | and with a whole new outlook | 对于我们的合作 |
[53:23] | on how we could work together. | 也有一个全新的展望 |
[53:29] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[53:33] | sounds tempting. | 听着真诱惑 |
[53:36] | You and me, traveling the continents, | 你和我 环游世界 |
[53:41] | the real world Lestat and Louis. | 现实世界的莱斯特和路易斯 |
[53:45] | Alas, uh… | 可惜 |
[53:48] | Ce n’est pas notre destin. | 这不是我们的命运 |
[53:51] | No? | 不是吗 |
[53:54] | No. | 不是 |
[53:58] | Depressing. | 好失望 |
[54:02] | A bit. Yes. | 有点 是的 |
[54:05] | Now, | 现在 |
[54:09] | I’d give you twenty-four hours to blow town, | 我给你24小时的时间赶紧离开 |
[54:11] | but you’re too tricky, so I’m only gonna make it twelve, | 但是你太狡猾了 所以在我递交手续 |
[54:16] | before I file the papers and you’ll be removed by force. | 强制驱逐你之前 你只有12小时 |
[54:25] | Americans pretend to lead, | 美国人总是假装自己引领潮流 |
[54:28] | but they are still provincial in so many ways. | 可实际上在很多方面仍然很迂腐 |
[54:32] | It is truly sad. | 这真悲哀 |
[55:12] | I, of course, picked up the scent | 我当然知道这背后 |
[55:15] | of the Axelrod behind this. | 是阿克斯罗德搞的鬼 |
[55:18] | As I did your recent attack on my systems. | 同样我也知道是你攻击了我的系统 |
[55:23] | But you shouldn’t consider this as an attack. | 但是你不应该把这当成一场攻击 |
[55:27] | Rhoades gave you a warning. | 罗兹警告过你 |
[55:29] | He’s letting you leave. | 他让你离开了 |
[55:32] | That’s a favor to me. | 这对我有利 |
[55:34] | And a favor to you. I hope you understand that. | 也对你有利 我希望你能理解这一点 |
[55:38] | What I don’t understand | 我不理解的 |
[55:39] | fits on a fucking Bazooka comic. | 只有《火箭炮》的脑筋急转弯 |
[55:43] | Then here’s one more thing for you to get your mind around. | 那你就多了一件可以思考的事情 |
[55:46] | I can be scared. But I cannot be scared off. | 可以吓唬我 但我决不会被吓跑 |
[55:51] | Sure. | 那是 |
[55:52] | More, uh, Chuck Wepner than Michael Spinks. | 比起迈克尔·斯平克斯更像查克·韦伯纳 |
[55:57] | But they both lost in the end. | 但是他们最后都输了 |
[55:59] | Because they were underprepared and overmatched. I’m neither. | 他们准备不足还不自量力 我跟他们不一样 |
[56:03] | That is what Mr. Spinks thought | 斯平克斯先生在第一回合的 |
[56:03] | 在最后一战中 斯平克斯91秒被泰森打倒 是其职业生涯中的唯一败战 | |
[56:05] | right up to 91st second of round one. | 91秒之前都是这么想的 |
[56:09] | Probably did. | 也许是 |
[56:11] | But he couldn’t do what I can. | 但是他没有我那两下子 |
[56:13] | And what is that? Move like Jagger? | 什么 像贾格尔那样摇摆吗 |
[56:16] | Give away the kind of parting gift that I’m about to: | 比如我接下来要颁的参与奖 |
[56:21] | the few billion that you have at Taylor Mason Capital | 你在泰勒·梅森资本的投资几十亿 |
[56:25] | will be unfrozen and released back to you– | 你回国降落之后 |
[56:29] | once you land back home. | 会解冻然后返还给你 |
[56:31] | That’s something. | 真了不起 |
[56:34] | But it is actually my money | 但是你给我的钱 |
[56:36] | you’re giving back to me. | 本来就是我的 |
[56:39] | I’m not sure how much gratitude that buys. | 我不敢说能有多感激 |
[56:42] | Do you want it or not? | 你到底要不要 |
[56:43] | Yeah, sure. Will I get it? | 当然要 我能拿到吗 |
[56:46] | You will. The moment you land. As I said. | 能 你一降落就能 我说了 |
[56:49] | Good. | 好 |
[56:52] | Grigor. | 格里戈尔 |
[56:54] | Listen, here’s the thing: | 情况是这样的 |
[56:57] | after the cash hits your account, | 钱到了你的账户之后 |
[57:00] | you may start feeling that you didn’t get your satisfaction, | 你可能开始觉得没有得到满足 |
[57:03] | that you have some further score you want to settle with me. | 你还想继续跟我较量 |
[57:07] | You’re gonna want to tamp down that feeling. | 这种想法你要按捺住 |
[57:11] | Sure. It’s true I didn’t have you do my killing for me. | 当然 跟你的对抗我没有让自己大获全胜 |
[57:15] | But don’t let that trick you into thinking | 但是你别因此认为 |
[57:17] | that I don’t have the will or the ability | 我在其它情况下 |
[57:20] | to do it under different circumstances. | 也没有能做到的意愿和能力 |
[57:23] | Like when I’m threatened… | 比如当我受到威胁的时候 |
[57:26] | You send someone after me here, | 你派人追查我 |
[57:28] | they’re gonna find that I’m a very insulated, protected | 他们会发现 我是一个在各个方面 |
[57:31] | and powerful man in these fucking parts. | 都受到完美保护的强大的人 |
[57:33] | And there is nothing that I won’t do to defend what’s mine. | 而我为了捍卫属于我的东西而不顾一切 |
[57:38] | You know, I don’t think I will. | 我认为我不会 |
[57:43] | I rather like the idea | 我还是比较喜欢 |
[57:45] | of you stalking around, stirring shit up. | 你在美国 四处追踪 |
[57:50] | But here. In America. | 到处搅合 |
[57:52] | On the other hand, if you come to Russia | 但是另一方面 一旦你到了俄罗斯 |
[57:56] | or any of her territories, then, Axe, | 或者任何俄属领地 那么 阿克斯 |
[58:01] | all bets are off. | 一切都不算数了 |
[58:04] | You know, I don’t think I will. | 我认为我不会 |
[58:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[58:10] | Good. | 很好 |