Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] We’re doing a massive cap raise. And quickly. 我们要做一个大规模的资金募集 要快
[00:10] First money post-indictment precludes 机构投资者又不会在公诉后
[00:11] institutional investors. 做第一个吃螃蟹的人
[00:13] We need the icebreaker now. 我们必须立刻破冰
[00:14] We need Grigor Andolov. 我们需要格里戈尔·安德洛夫
[00:16] There was this little boy. 看到一个小男孩
[00:17] And I take his mother away from the square. 我带着他妈妈离开了广场
[00:22] Behind the soldiers. 绕到大兵们的背后
[00:24] After, I leave her for the soldiers. 完事之后 把她留给了大兵们
[00:27] This little boy, do you know what happened to him? 你知道他身上发生了什么吗
[00:31] No. 不知道
[00:32] No one ever knows. 没人知道答案
[00:34] Bryan Connerty, meet the head of the New York office. 布莱恩·康纳蒂 见见纽约区的一把手
[00:37] Hi. 你好
[00:38] -You cool here, Kate? -Yes. I am. -你没事吧 凯特 -没事
[00:40] Unless you’re going to swing on me like some Irish punk? 除非你是想来打我一拳
[00:43] They say you can’t ride two horses with one behind, 都说一山不容二虎
[00:46] but in today’s business world, it’s a smart move, 但是在如今的商业世界中 这是一个明智的做法
[00:48] Still pretty sharp for an old dog. 你还真是宝刀未老
[00:49] When we spoke this morning, you were in California. 我们早上讲话时 你还在加州
[00:52] You came to help me with the algorithm? 你来是要帮我写算法的吗
[00:54] To keep you company. 是来陪你
[00:55] You are now officially but unofficially 我持有巴奈基金的一半
[00:57] the proud owner of half of my half of Panay’s fund, 你现在正式非公开地拥有我的份额的一半
[01:01] You decide what’s right and what’s wrong. 你来划定对错
[01:03] With no one to appease. 不需要仰任何人鼻息
[01:04] You’re forgetting Jock Jeffcoat. 你忘了乔克·杰夫科特
[01:06] His thumb pressing down on me– I don’t like it. 他用大拇指摁住我 我不喜欢这样
[01:09] It’s not enough to resist or not resist Jock anymore. 这不仅仅是抵抗还是不抵抗乔克的问题了
[01:12] You have to assassinate this motherfucker. 你得去杀了这个狗娘养的
[02:02] They call it the…wood, 他们称之为…木头
[02:05] isn’t that right, Mr. Kornbluth? 对吗 科恩布鲁斯先生
[02:07] That they do. The front page. 没错 首页
[02:08] Even though almost no one reads it on paper anymore. 尽管几乎没人再看纸质版了
[02:11] Oh, they’ll bring back the bulldog edition for this one. 这一本的头版一定会重印的
[02:14] Carrie Caminetti– 卡莉·卡梅尼提
[02:17] Buffalo mayoral candidate? 水牛城市长候选人
[02:18] Buffalo bunko man. Pay to play. 水牛城的骗子 收费服务
[02:20] Corruption. Bribery. 腐败 贿赂
[02:22] It’s all in there 都在这里
[02:24] and, though we’re indicting, 而且 尽管我们要起诉他
[02:26] you didn’t get it from me. 你不是从我这里得到这个的
[02:28] What do you want in return? 你想要什么回报
[02:30] Everything you have– 你手里的全部
[02:31] every innuendo, allegation, intimation– 你无法证实的每一个
[02:36] that you couldn’t substantiate, 影射 指控和暗示
[02:38] that you’ve been too scared to run, 那些你没胆量处理的
[02:40] that your editor has killed– 你的主编毙掉的
[02:41] On? 关于谁的
[02:43] Jock Jeffcoat. 乔克·杰夫科特
[02:45] You’re going after your boss? 你要搞你的老板
[02:47] Or am I protecting him? 也许我是在保护他
[02:48] By finding out what’s floating around on him. 找出围绕在他身边的隐患
[02:50] You’d be pacing the perimeter with only a walkie and pistol. 那你可是只身犯险
[02:53] He’s already well insulated behind the moat and drawbridge. 他已经安全地躲在护城河和吊桥后了
[02:55] Texas style. 得克萨斯风格的
[02:57] The thing is: he’s a rich man. 关键是 他是个富人
[03:00] Everyone knows that. 大家都知道这个
[03:01] What’s he worth, ten, fifteen mill? 他身价多少 1000万 1500万
[03:03] No, Chuck. Whispers are: twenty times that. 不 查克 有传言说 他身价是那的二十倍
[03:07] Has PR folks whose sole job 他的公关人员的唯一工作
[03:09] is to keep him out of the financial press. 就是不让财经记者报道他
[03:11] Even when he was governor. 即使当他是州长的时候
[03:12] There always have been rumors as to the way he earned it. 一直有流言质疑他当选的原因
[03:14] Many center around his brother. 很多都指向他的哥哥
[03:16] The televangelist. 那个总上电视的布道者
[03:17] Right, and the ownership of the networks he broadcasts on. 没错 他还拥有所有他露了脸的电视台
[03:22] All that hidden money. Amazing. 那些藏起来的钱啊 太好了
[03:26] Most folks these days want everyone to think 大多数人都想让大家
[03:27] they’re richer than they are. 认为他们比事实上更富有
[03:29] Unless they don’t want questions about how they got it. 除非他们不想被问到他们发财的方式
[03:42] I’ve received a tip that I’m honor bound to pursue. 我刚得到一条线索 为了荣誉我一定要追查
[03:46] On Jock Jeffcoat. 有关乔克·杰夫科特的
[03:48] Sweet Mary the Mother Blessed. 圣母保佑
[03:50] And Joseph the Carpenter too. 还有那个木匠约瑟
[03:55] I’d like your help to investigate. 我想要你们帮助我调查
[03:57] Need it. 我需要
[03:59] But this is dangerous. For both of you. 但这很危险 对你们两个都是
[04:03] So I want to give you the chance to bail, 所以我想给你们拒绝的机会
[04:05] right now, at no cost to you. 就在此刻 对你们完全没有损失
[04:16] Good. 很好
[04:18] Noted and appreciated. 我知道了 非常感谢
[04:21] Now… 那么
[04:23] Jock’s brother is a Billy Graham revivalist type– 乔克的哥哥是个布道家葛培理那样的人
[04:26] Yes. 没错
[04:27] During the Attorney General vetting process, 在总检察长审查阶段
[04:30] they went deep on him, I remember– 他们对他有深入调查 我记得
[04:31] Oh, me too. Instead of a tent, he has a mega-church. 我也记得 他用的可不是帐篷 而是个大教堂
[04:33] They broadcast to a loose network 他们的节目在几个
[04:34] of cable TV stations nationwide. 有线电视台播放
[04:36] Which may be the open flank. 这可能是突破口
[04:38] As the story is: the brother owns those stations. 据说 他哥哥拥有那些电视台
[04:42] And that never came out publicly. Even during the vet. 而这从未公开 即使在审查时也没有
[04:44] They must’ve planned for that years ahead. 他们肯定提前好多年就计划好了
[04:46] So they must have a reason for wanting to hide it. 所以他们肯定有隐藏事实的动机
[04:49] We’ll dive into that. 我们会仔细调查的
[04:50] People inside the organization are likely to be loyal. 组织内的人很可能是很忠诚的
[04:52] So find some who left. Accountants. Lawyers. 所以去找些离开的人 会计 律师
[04:56] The New York Jews he’d hire 他雇的厌倦了得州两步舞
[04:58] who got tired of the Texas Two-Step and quit. 并退出的那些纽约犹太人
[05:01] Maybe there’s some rancor. 可能他们对他有积怨
[05:02] I’ll spread some rootie-tooties around, 我会去放些消息
[05:04] make something happen. 搞些事情
[05:06] Okay. 好的
[05:14] Ask the question. 问吧
[05:17] Well, I couldn’t help but think of a person 我只是忍不住想到了
[05:19] who knows a thing or two about media deals. 一个了解媒体运作的人
[05:22] I’m going to have to insist 我必须坚持
[05:23] that we leave my father out of this. 我们不把我爸爸扯进来
[05:25] I can’t have his name written down and talked about. 我不能让他的名字出现在口头讨论或书面记录中
[05:27] I cannot have him becoming a target for Jock. 我不能让他成为乔克的目标
[05:30] Of course. 当然
[05:31] I won’t ask you to go to him. 我不会让你去找他的
[05:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:00] She says you have a real forehand. 她说你正手不错
[06:03] Do a thing, do it well. 做一件事就要做好
[06:04] Your mother teach you that? 你妈妈教你的
[06:06] The opposite, maybe. 可能正好相反
[06:08] Thanks for setting this up. 谢谢你这次安排
[06:10] Listen, Axe, I’m pulling capital. 听着 阿克斯 我要撤资了
[06:14] All of it? 全部吗
[06:15] 1.5 billion. 15亿
[06:18] Oh, that’s almost half the investment. 那是将近一半的资金啊
[06:19] I got a good opportunity. 我得到了一个不错的机会
[06:22] Good for you. 那你真走运
[06:23] A Russian oil venture. 一个俄国石油企业
[06:24] What you would call a “Mortal lock.” 你可能会称之为躺着赚钱的买卖
[06:27] Your money just landed. 你的钱刚刚到账
[06:29] I put it in, I take it out. I shake it all about. 我投资 我撤资 我只是倒腾一下
[06:33] You know I normally have a quarterly gate 你知道吗 通常我对新富投资人
[06:34] for people with new money. 是有季度性赎回规定的
[06:35] But as a courtesy to you 但为了对你示好
[06:37] I let you come in without that restriction. 我帮你避开了这个限制
[06:39] And I appreciate the courtesy. 我非常感谢你的好意
[06:41] Now I must take advantage. 现在我得占这个便宜
[06:52] What’d he say? 他说什么了
[06:53] To let you win next time. 下次让你赢
[06:56] I told him that’s never gonna happen. 我跟他说那不可能
[06:58] You’re way too smart to believe that anyway. 反正你这么聪明 也不会信的
[06:59] You got that right. 这你可说对了
[07:04] Thanks. It was awesome. 谢谢 今天打得不错
[07:07] Wags, rally the team. 瓦格斯 把人召集起来
[07:09] We need to step up the timeline on the raise. 我们得加快募款的速度
[07:17] The AG is here. 总检察长来了
[07:20] When you say “Here”…? 你说来了是来哪里了
[07:21] Mr. Jeffcoat is in the library. 杰夫科特先生在图书馆
[07:28] General! Had I known, I’d’ve organized a marching band. 检察长 早知道我组织个军乐队欢迎你了
[07:32] In no mood to be serenaded. 我没心情听小曲
[07:34] On my way in from the airport I couldn’t help but notice 在我从机场过来的路上我不禁注意到
[07:36] what a…shithole some areas are. 有些地方真的烂透了
[07:40] Yes, well, there’s underprivileged people 一些底层人民
[07:42] living out there in low-income– 居住在那里的贫
[07:43] Shitholes, Chuck. 粪坑 查克
[07:45] Gave me an idea. 给我想个法子
[07:47] 指鲁迪·朱利安尼 纽约前市长 任期致力于提高纽约生活质量与降低犯罪率 曾任纽约南区检察官 致力于打黑与金融犯罪
[07:47] Well, it was Giuliani’s brainstorm first, 先是朱利安尼在里根的黄金时代
[07:49] back in the golden era of Reagan. 进行的头脑风暴
[07:50] But I’m gonna bring it back like bell bottoms. 我会让它像喇叭裤一样回归
[07:53] We are. 我们会
[07:55] Federal Day. 联邦直辖日
[07:57] I don’t think a Federal Day 我觉得一个联邦直辖日
[07:58] is really going to change very much– 真改变不了多少
[07:59] It will for a spell. 短期内会有所改变
[08:02] That’s more than you’ve done. 那就比你做的强多了
[08:03] You and your counterparts are going to grab up 你和你的同僚明天要
[08:05] every city and state drug case tomorrow 收集所有州和城市的毒品案
[08:07] and make them our cases. 并把它们列入我们的管辖
[08:09] We are going to prosecute. And hard. 我们要狠狠地提起公诉
[08:13] You want to deploy federal resources 你要调用联邦司法资源
[08:16] in prosecuting dime bag amounts 来起诉在廉租房里
[08:18] in housing projects and the like? 小额毒品交易这类案件
[08:19] It is my fondest wish. 这是我最真挚的心愿
[08:24] Ooh, by the by, um… 顺便
[08:26] I have the missus in tow with me on this trip. 我这次出门带太太一起来了
[08:28] And, uh, she’s mentioned how she’s grown tired 她提到她已经
[08:30] of restaurant eating on the road. 吃腻了路边的饭店
[08:35] We both have… 我们都吃腻了
[08:38] why are you eating in restaurants, 既然我和温蒂住在这里
[08:40] when Wendy and I live here?! 你们干嘛还要去饭店吃呢
[08:42] – Oh, Chuck– – No, no, you’ll, uh… -查克 -不 你
[08:45] you’ll come for dinner. 你过来吃晚饭
[08:47] What a neighborly offer. We gladly accept. 多友好的邀请啊 我们很乐意接受
[08:50] Good. 好
[08:53] Great. Well, all right. 好 没问题
[08:53] Great. Okay. Very good. 太好了 行 很好
[09:00] Okay, we need to move quickly on the cap raise. 我们得加快募资速度
[09:02] 指Mr Zog’s Sex Wax 一款用在冲浪板表面增加抓着力的产品
[09:02] The Sex Wax is going on the surfboard as we speak. 性腊已经打到冲浪板上了
[09:05] Getting into the spirit of talking to the primes… 是时候和大佬们谈谈了
[09:08] I mean to say: we are well positioned. 我是说 我们准备好了
[09:10] I’ve been backchanneling with them, 我一直在与他们暗通款曲
[09:11] and landing that Grigor money 而且拿下格里戈尔的资金
[09:12] lubricates as you said it would… 的确如你所说 起到了润滑作用
[09:14] it’s telling the story that we are back. 这相当于宣告我们的回归
[09:15] – Danger, Will Robinson! -What the fuck, Spyros? -危险 威尔·罗宾逊 -怎么 斯派罗
[09:19] I couldn’t stop him, he said it was DEFCON six urgent. 我拦不住他 他说这是六级防御警报
[09:21] The DEFCON scale only goes to five– 防御警报只有五级
[09:23] Exactly. 正是如此
[09:24] – And one is the most severe. – Whatever. -并且一级是最高级别 -无所谓
[09:26] We just had 1.5 big ones pulled out of the firm. 刚刚公司有15亿资金撤出
[09:30] – Oh, shit… – Yeah. -该死 -对
[09:32] That can only be one person… 只能是一个人
[09:36] It’s Grigor Andolov. 格里戈尔·安德洛夫
[09:38] And just so you know for the future: 顺便说一下以防你未来再犯
[09:40] you don’t have walk-in privileges. 你没有擅自闯进来的特权
[09:43] Sugarpova? 莎娃糖
[09:45] High end! 高端
[09:47] Yumster! 美味
[09:53] You knew? You were going to have us lie in the raise meetings. 你早知道 你想让我们在募资会议上说谎
[09:56] I thought I had a few more days until the redemption, 我以为离赎回还有几天
[09:58] which meant all the meetings we had wouldn’t have been lies. 这样我们开会时说的话还不算谎言
[10:00] The Street will see the drop in assets under management 华尔街会看到管理资产额的下降
[10:02] and read it as one of two things: redemptions or loss. 并视其为基金赎回或损失
[10:05] Either way fucks the cap raise. 无论哪个都会毁了募资
[10:06] Yeah, so. We lever up big, and quick. 我们必须加大杠杆 要快
[10:09] Leverage on that scale would have to flow 这种规模的杠杆必须要引入
[10:10] from the institutions. 金融机构的资金
[10:11] The Street will know we’re fucked. 华尔街会知道我们搞砸了
[10:12] Well, you have an alternative? 你有其它主意吗
[10:15] I do. Frotty Anisman. 我有 擦擦·阿尼斯曼
[10:17] – Gross. – Who? -恶心 -谁
[10:19] Liquid as hell. 现金特别多
[10:20] He works outside the main of the business. 他游离于主流生意场之外
[10:22] He’s a middle man for big money– 他是个大额资金中介
[10:24] Middle Eastern money, South American money, 中东资金 南美资金
[10:26] dictators, anyone who’s got it. 独裁者 随便有钱的什么人
[10:29] Sounds somewhat ideal. 听起来挺理想
[10:30] You don’t know him. 你不认识他
[10:32] That is an unpalatable idea, Wags. 这主意令人作呕 瓦格斯
[10:34] Does that mean it’s a no? 这是否决吗
[10:36] It’s an unpalatable idea… 这主意令人作呕
[10:40] Taylor, scour the floor for any quick plays 泰勒 和大家说要用一切手段
[10:43] to make up the shortfall. 快速弥补资产下降
[10:45] Obscure the reason, but make it clear the timeframe is now. 模糊原因 但说清楚一刻也不能等
[10:53] Say it. 说
[10:54] Carly. Victor. Panay. All the satellite funds. 卡莉 维克多 巴奈 所有的卫星基金
[10:57] Bring them onboard. 引这些资金入局
[10:58] Now, that’s a fucking good idea… 这是个好主意
[11:00] But the one thing more important than giving oxygen 但比烧旺阿克斯资本这把火更重要的是
[11:03] to the fire of Axe Cap is keeping my escape hatches open 确保我的退路畅通
[11:05] in case those pricks from the government 以防政府又在我身上
[11:07] ever come after me again. 玩那些把戏
[11:08] So, maybe, Raul. 那么 劳尔怎么样
[11:11] Time to call the cops. 是时候联系警察了
[11:12] Bring his fund back to the mothership. 把他的钱带回母舰上
[11:16] Raul, I got a treat for you tonight. 劳尔 我今晚有道款待你的菜
[11:19] This is the ramen that blew Osakisan’s mind in Tokyo. 这是在东京震撼了尾崎先生的拉面
[11:24] Enjoy. 请享用
[11:24] Thanks, Ivan. 谢谢 伊万
[11:28] This is for you. 这是给你的
[11:31] It’s your piece of Panay. 这是你的那份巴奈基金
[11:34] The PIN is the date you came to Axe Cap. 密码是你去阿克斯资本那天的日期
[11:37] Prosperous day for us both. 我们二人的发财之日
[11:39] As they shall continue to be. 也将一直如此
[11:41] More so once you’ve come back. 你回来的话那就更加名副其实
[11:43] Shit. Come on, we’ve had some quiet success with Panay. 该死 我们在巴奈基金上闷声发了点财
[11:47] With your hand on the wheel, sure, 当然是由你掌舵
[11:50] but my board of directors likes quiet. 但我的董事会喜欢安静
[11:53] Your board likes Devin Hester returns 你的董事会想看到德文·赫斯特复出
[11:56] and I’m the only one who can take their money 我是唯一一个能带着他们的钱
[11:58] a hundred and nine yards to the promised land. 跑一百零九码到达应许之地的人
[12:00] You’re doing that. Through Panay. 你通过巴奈基金已经在这么做了
[12:02] Still too soon. 还是太快了
[12:06] Okay, if you’re not gonna come back yourself, 要是你自己不回来
[12:09] go to work for me. 那就帮我做点事
[12:10] Firefighters pension fund, Sanitation workers fund, 消防员养老基金 环卫工人基金
[12:13] Corrections officers– 狱警
[12:15] convince ’em to come onboard Axe Cap. 说服他们注资给阿克斯资本
[12:18] Come on, feed me some red meat, man. You’ll get a cut. 给我点实惠 你会拿到分红的
[12:20] You putting me out on the street like I used to 你像我过去驱赶留着鼻涕的瘾君子线人一样
[12:22] with my runny nosed junkie CIs. 把我赶到大街上干活
[12:25] Yeah, that drive in your pocket’s 你口袋里的那个硬盘
[12:26] gonna give you a lot more motivation 会比你以前给他们的
[12:28] than the crumpled twenties and the methadone tabs 二十块旧纸币和美沙酮药片
[12:30] you used to give them. 给你更多动力
[12:32] I’ll make some calls. 我会打几个电话
[12:35] And I won’t ask why you’re so desperate 我就不问你为何如此急迫地
[12:36] for this immediate cash infusion… 想要快速集资
[12:42] I almost didn’t take this meeting. 我差点准备拒绝这次会议
[12:44] Because Kate would have called me, 因为凯特会给我电话
[12:46] told me the agenda 告诉我会议的目的
[12:49] if it were something on the actual agenda. 如果这个会议确实有什么目的的话
[12:52] So you both need something from me, 你们俩都需要我的帮助
[12:54] but you’re here alone. 但你却一个人来了
[12:55] You didn’t want her compromised by asking. 你不希望她因此受到牵连
[13:02] There’s a reason you’re where you are in life, Franklin. 你活得如此成功自有你的原因 富兰克林
[13:05] There are many. 原因可多了
[13:06] Luck prominent among them. 最重要的是运气
[13:09] And, yes, certain tools, skills, abilities. 当然 还有一些工具 技能 能力
[13:13] How can I use those to benefit you today? 这些又如何能受益于你呢
[13:15] Good. Let’s go right at it. Yes. 好 我们直切主题
[13:19] I’m trying to understand how a particular set of deals 我想知道某种类型的交易
[13:22] would have been made several years back. 在几年前是如何达成的
[13:25] Local television station deals. In Texas. 得州当地的电视台交易
[13:31] By powerful government officials. 由权力在握的政府官员主导
[13:34] Dangerous ground for anyone to look at these days. 现在任何人深究都会惹上麻烦
[13:37] More so for you. 尤其是你
[13:39] Kind of man would I be if I let that danger stop me? 我像是那种怕惹上麻烦的人吗
[13:42] Are you particularly focused on deals 你尤其想了解的交易
[13:44] that revolve around a religious center 是否有关某个宗教组织
[13:47] and its ability to broadcast its message widely? 及其广泛宣传教义的本事
[13:50] I am. 是的
[13:52] I should be. 我该这么查
[13:55] Right? 对吧
[13:56] Follow me closely here. 仔细听着
[13:59] I can’t engage. 我不能与此事扯上关系
[14:01] Can’t talk specifically about it. 不能就此细谈
[14:04] I have a duty to my board and shareholders– 我必须对我的董事会和股东负责
[14:06] not to get the company on the shit list 不让我的公司登上这个国家
[14:08] of the most powerful lawman in the country– 权力最大的执法官的黑名单
[14:10] and I must hew to that. 我必须遵守这点
[14:14] Let’s speak more broadly, then. 那我们谈些更宽泛的
[14:17] Philosophically… 理论上的
[14:20] Not going to sit here and run you through how land deals– 我不打算坐在这儿告诉你土地交易是如何
[14:24] Whose land? 谁的土地
[14:26] Exactly. 没错
[14:28] How those deals were struck a decade ago 那些交易在十几年前如何签订
[14:30] to allow wires to run across half the state. 从而使得电视电缆布满了大半个州
[14:33] How land leases, conservation areas 土地租赁 自然保护区
[14:35] and water rights might have been eminent domained and such. 水利权可能是如何被征用的
[14:39] And what that might have cost who. 谁到底用什么得到了什么
[14:42] And who might have benefited. 谁从中获益
[14:44] I’d never ask you to give me that kind of info, 我绝不会要求你提供这类信息
[14:46] for the record. 说真的
[14:47] No, that’d be helping me. 不 你要是真提供了就帮我大忙了
[14:50] Which you are not. 但你没有
[14:52] The last time I was in Texas, Jock was still governor. 上回我在得州 乔克还是州长
[14:56] And had oversight over the entire state. 他控制着整个州
[14:57] You know that. 你知道的
[14:59] What you don’t know is the ways 但你不知道他是如何
[15:00] in which he wielded that influence. 施加他的影响力的
[15:02] We all, every one of us in the media landscape, 我们每一个媒体中人
[15:05] had to kiss his ring. 都得向他示忠
[15:07] After that, I thought: been there, done that. 那之后 我想 受够了
[15:10] And stayed away. 然后躲得远远的
[15:11] Never thinking he’d end up in a place 从没想过他能跑到另外一个地方
[15:13] where he could do more damage. 造成更大的伤害
[15:15] Unless someone, somehow stopped him. 除非有人能想办法阻止他
[15:28] You’re white-knuckling your necktie. 你死抓着领带干什么
[15:31] What is it? 怎么了
[15:35] Um…we’re having dinner 我们要和
[15:36] with the Attorney General and his wife. 检察长夫妇共进晚餐
[15:39] Tonight. 今晚
[15:44] Where are we going? 我们上哪儿去吃
[15:46] Well, they’ve, uh… 他们
[15:49] they’ve, uh, tired of restaurant eating. 他们吃够了餐馆
[15:52] Restaurant eating?… 吃够了餐馆
[15:54] That’s like being tired of air flying. 这跟坐够了飞机有什么不同
[15:56] What other kind is there? 除此之外还能怎样
[16:03] I’m really supposed to cook for these people? 我真得给他们下厨做饭吗
[16:10] Do we know anything about Mrs. Jeffcoat? 我们对杰夫科特太太有任何了解吗
[16:13] Uh…goes by Anne. 别人叫她安妮
[16:16] Actually, that’s her name. Probably goes by Mother. 那其实是她的名字 别人可能叫她妈妈
[16:18] So we’re doing this? 所以我们真要下厨
[16:21] Fuck. We’re doing this. 该死 我们真得下厨
[16:25] Well, I’m not putting on an apron. 反正我不穿围裙
[16:27] That’s not a story they’re leaving with. 不能让他们到处说我给他们做饭了
[16:31] What then? 那怎么办
[16:39] A quick thing? 迅速聊两句
[16:40] Sure. 行
[16:42] Spartan-Ives for you. 斯巴坦-艾弗斯找你
[16:43] Axe, I’ve got Kansas City in town. 阿克斯 我找来了堪萨斯城
[16:46] The Heavy Construction Laborers Union fund. 重型建筑工会基金
[16:48] They heard you got your icebreaker. 他们听说已经有人给你投了钱
[16:49] They’re coming to you for a meeting. 他们来找你开个会
[16:51] Starting investment is 500 million. 首轮投资五亿
[16:53] Well, we’ll see about upping that number. Send them in. 我们会想办法把这个数字提上去 让他们来
[16:56] Just a warning: they’re straitlaced. 先警告你 他们要求非常严格
[16:58] I’m taking them to Cats, not The Box. 我带他们来是看正货的 不要什么偏门左道
[17:00] Okay. So we’ll give them milk with their Michter’s. 好 我们会给他们的威士忌里掺牛奶的
[17:04] And when we’re sitting at the table with ’em, 等我们跟他们坐下来谈
[17:05] you sell them the car with the Tru-Coat sealant you hear? 你得好好跟他们讲解 听到了吗
[17:08] Go Bears! 没问题
[17:10] You came in for something. 你找我有事
[17:11] A minor key personal thing. 一件个人的小事情
[17:13] Can you arrange NoMad for me and some out of town guests? 你能帮我和几位外地的客人预约诺玛德餐厅吗
[17:16] Sure. Oscar isn’t wired in New York? 行 奥斯卡在纽约没人脉吗
[17:18] He is, but I want to deliver this for him as a present. 他有 但是我想把这个作为送给他的礼物
[17:21] It’s a business thing, a little celebration. 是生意上的事 小小庆祝一下
[17:23] Okay. I’ll call Will Guidara now. 好 我这就给威尔·戈戴拉打电话
[17:29] You really are starting a war. 你是真要挑起一场战争
[17:31] Like Costner did in Wolves. 就像《与狼共舞》里的科斯特纳
[17:33] Riding right up to the enemy line, 一口气冲进敌人的战线
[17:35] letting ’em take their shots at you, 让他们冲你开枪
[17:37] almost daring them to kill you. 赌他们敢不敢杀了你
[17:39] Like him, I am the walking wounded already. 跟他一样 我已经身受重伤
[17:42] Might as well go out Bon Jovi style. 那还不如学邦乔维的风格
[17:43] Blaze of Glory, huh? 殊死一搏 《荣耀之光》 是吧
[17:45] You’ve worked for me a long while, Kate, 你在我手下工作很久了 凯特
[17:47] you’ve studied hard. Good one. 你很努力 非常优秀
[17:49] So we can’t talk you out of this one? 所以我们就是劝不住你了
[17:50] No. 不能
[17:52] But we can be more careful than Mr. Costner was. 但我们能比科斯特纳更小心
[17:55] So as not to tip off Main Justice 比如在立案前
[17:57] until the case is built. 不要向司法部泄露消息
[17:58] Not easy. 这不容易
[18:00] We refer to this defendant as “Anonymous” 我们称调查对象为匿名
[18:04] so we don’t have to notify the Inspector General 这样就不用通知检察长
[18:06] and do a Special Grand Jury, 也用不着高级专案陪审团
[18:08] which would blow this whole thing up. 那样会搞砸整个事情
[18:11] We have to build this one alone. 我们必须单独立案
[18:13] And yeah. That ain’t gonna be easy. 是的 这不容易
[18:15] But, hey, if we wanted to be in the “Easy” business, 但要是我们只想做”容易”的事
[18:19] we’d have gone to med school. 那我们就去上医学院了
[18:21] I really have taught you well. 学得真不错
[18:23] So the guy you need to see is Ashley Cutler. 所以你要见的是阿希里·卡特勒
[18:26] He’s a principal at Cutler Wealth Management. 他是卡特勒健康管理公司的负责人
[18:29] It’s that New York City hedge fund that manages 是纽约对冲基金在管理
[18:31] the financial assets of Jock’s brother’s megachurch. 乔克兄弟的大教堂的金融资产
[18:33] Why don’t I go over there? 为什么不去一下那里呢
[18:34] Because Cutler Wealth Management is a front. 因为卡特勒健康管理公司只是用来掩人耳目的
[18:44] It’s a broom closet in Midtown. 只是一间市中心的杂物室
[18:48] What’s behind it? 那它背后是什么
[18:49] We don’t know yet. 还不知道
[18:50] But we drilled down and found his residence. 但是我们深入调查 发现了他的房子
[18:53] Expensive property outside of Newburgh. 纽堡外一处豪宅
[18:55] His EZ Pass and his phone have him at the house. 他的道路通行证和手机证明他住在那里
[18:59] You can’t take your government car. 你不能开政府车去
[19:02] Rental, in my name, in the garage. 用我名字租的车 在车库
[19:05] Good. 好
[19:07] I should get on the road, 我得上路了
[19:09] I have a dinner I really can’t miss. 晚上有一顿很重要的聚餐
[19:12] I thought we were making progress. 我以为我们一直在进步
[19:14] When I’d heard you’d stood up to Dollar Bill. 特别是我听说你力抗”美元大亨”的时候
[19:16] Me too! 我也这样以为
[19:17] …But it didn’t last. 但好景不长
[19:19] I think the snap back made me even more timid, somehow. 我觉得反弹某种程度上反而让我更胆小了
[19:23] What happened today? 今天发生了什么
[19:24] You know we’re looking for short term cash generators. 你知道我们在找短期赚钱的项目
[19:27] I have one. 我找到了一个
[19:32] I’d like to talk, um, to you later. 我想…等会和你谈谈
[19:35] I have, maybe, I might have an idea to generate alpha, quickly. 我可能有个…短期获得超额收益的投资项目
[19:40] Go! 现在说吧
[19:42] Here? 在这吗
[19:43] This is where it all happens. Let fly. 这里就是谈事情的好地方 放飞自我
[19:46] Now. 现在说
[19:48] I’ve… 我这几年一直…
[19:50] been tracking rental car companies for years. 在追踪租车公司
[19:53] Is this an automotive play? 是汽车产业方面的吗
[19:54] Because we’re well covered in that space. 我们在该产业涉足的够多了
[19:57] -It isn’t. 不是的
[19:58] But there’s a kernel of an idea that’s grown… 但是我想法的核心是…
[20:02] -And? 然后呢
[20:06] But I couldn’t pitch it. 但我说不出口
[20:08] And then, I couldn’t even…go… 我甚至不能…出来
[20:13] Go? 出来什么
[20:19] It’s hard to concentrate with all of you watching right now. 你们看着我我无法集中注意力
[20:22] Pee. I had pee fright. 尿出来 我一紧张就尿不出来
[20:29] Come on. Let’s walk. 来吧 我们走走
[20:32] We do assessments of everyone who works here. 我们评估每一个员工
[20:34] To see who might be a candidate for one of these offices. 看看有没有有潜力能坐进那些办公室的人
[20:38] The C-suite offices? 可以坐进高级管理层办公室的人吗
[20:39] That’s right. 没错
[20:41] Most of the time it just confirms 但多数时候还是证实
[20:42] that most folks are exactly where they should be. 多数人都没有那个潜力
[20:44] They’ve topped out. Or worse, are going to bottom out. 他们都到了能力上限 糟糕的还会不断退步
[20:47] Is that what mine says? 我也是那样吗
[20:50] Would I have brought you up here if you were bottoming out? 如果你在退步我为什么带你来这呢
[20:53] No…? 不是吗
[20:53] Well, actually, I might. If I thought you needed a jolt. 也有可能是我想警告你一下
[20:56] But this is not that. This is: right now, at this moment, 但这次不是 现在
[20:58] if you want to finally live the fuck up 如果你想升职
[21:00] to your potential instead of spiraling, 发挥出自己的潜力 而不是原地打转
[21:02] you must find a way to shift the paradigm. 就必须改变自己
[21:07] That could be your office, 那间可以变成你的办公室
[21:08] or that. 或者那间
[21:09] CIO, picking the strategies. 可以选择投资策略的首席投资官
[21:11] COO, managing the risk. 管控风险的首席运营官
[21:13] Maybe even… 甚至可能是…
[21:16] Owner? 老板吗
[21:18] Yes, instead of being down there, 没错 而不是待在底下
[21:21] with them. 和这些人一起
[21:23] But that’s where I’m comfortable. 但我在底下挺自在的
[21:24] No. It’s where you’ve made yourself fit. 不 那只是你把自己融入进去了
[21:26] Because you’re so bound up in being the smallest, 因为你把自己束缚在那个最狭义的
[21:30] most helpful, unobtrusive version of yourself. 乐于助人的 不引人注目的自己里面
[21:33] Just like your mother shits on your head for. 你妈妈就是这样轻视你的
[21:35] Now, what you need to do to prove her wrong, 现在 你要证明她是错的
[21:38] and prove it to yourself, 证明你自己
[21:39] is something totally out of character, big and bold. 改变自己的形象 变得大气 勇敢
[21:42] Something public, 站到人前去
[21:45] that terrifies you, in order to free yourself. 克服恐惧 解放自己
[21:48] Like…recite a sonnet to a crowd. 比如…对着人群背诵十四行诗
[21:52] Invite the office to see you skydive. 让同事看看你的跳伞表演
[21:55] Become a Toastmaster. 做一个宴会主持人
[21:56] Something totally out of character. 这样的打破固有印象的事
[21:59] You have to break through the confidence barrier, 你必须打破自己的信心结界
[22:01] Because then…you’ll break through the C-suite barrier, too. 然后就能打破壁垒 升职当管理
[22:28] Sorry man, firefighters won’t touch you. 对不起 消防员不愿意投资你
[22:31] They sprint into burning buildings 他们敢冲进着火的建筑
[22:32] but they’re afraid of us? 却不敢面对我们
[22:34] It’s not fear, Wags, they’re still pissed about 9/11. 这不是恐惧 瓦格斯 他们还对911心有余悸
[22:36] A little bit. 有点
[22:38] What about Sanitation? 那环卫工呢
[22:39] Too many retired firefighters in that union. It’s a no-go. 那里很多都是退休的消防员 行不通
[22:43] If it’s one thing I know about you 以我对你的了解
[22:45] it’s that that wasn’t your only idea. 你还有别的主意
[22:47] You’ll move on to the next one and make it work. 你会换个方法来达到目的
[22:49] Not sure the next one’s fully formed. 我还没想好另一个主意
[22:51] That’s because you keep looking backwards 因为你不停地往回看
[22:52] to the kind of people who used to invest with you. 看那些以前投资给你的人
[22:54] Instead of forward 而不是向前看
[22:56] to the sort of folks you can get now. 找你现在能合作的人
[22:58] You have to change. 你得改变一下
[23:00] That’s what I learned on the job. 这就是我从工作中学到的
[23:02] Six percent of the class gets promoted to lieutenant. 一个队中百分之六的人会晋升副队长
[23:04] Other guys, they got a choice. 其他人 只有一个选择
[23:05] They either accept that they were left behind. 要不接受技不如人的事实
[23:08] Or they claw themselves forward taking shit assignments 要不挣扎前进
[23:10] no one else is willing to take. 捡漏别人不想做的事
[23:12] Hope to edge up from there. 抱希望由此另辟蹊径
[23:22] Alright. 好吧
[23:24] Let’s book that unpalatable meeting on City Island. 咱们在城市岛见那个讨厌的人吧
[23:50] Hello. 你好
[23:52] I’m here to see Mr. Cutler. 我来找卡特勒先生
[23:54] I’m sorry, sir, Mr. Cutler’s not here. 抱歉 先生 卡特勒先生不在
[23:57] Really? 真的吗
[23:58] ‘Cause I have information that says he is. 我得到的消息是他就在这里
[24:01] He packed some things. He’s gone. 他收拾了一些行李 已经走了
[24:05] Look, uh… 听着
[24:08] I am the United States Attorney 我是纽约南区的
[24:09] for the Southern District of New York. 美国联邦检察官
[24:11] It’s an official matter. 这是公事
[24:13] You can check… 你可以进来看看
[24:32] Cutler’s on the lam or he went to the AG. 卡特勒要么逃跑了 要么去找检察长了
[24:35] Either way, he didn’t want to be tracked. 不管走了哪条路 他都不想被追查到
[24:37] Uh…impossible. He couldn’t have known you were coming. 不可能 他不可能提前知道你要过去
[24:39] Have you two been making your calls on government landlines? 你们两个一直在用政府的座机打电话吗
[24:42] Encrypted wireless. 用的是加密的无线电话
[24:44] Good. 那就好
[24:45] We have to find him. 我们一定要找到他
[24:46] Sacker, you got FBI you can trust? 塞克 联邦调查局那边你有信得过的人吗
[24:48] Yeah, I got a guy I can ask. He’s solid. 有 我有个可以联系的人 他很可靠
[24:50] Do it. 联系他吧
[24:52] 萨米海鲜餐厅
[25:02] Let’s make this quick. 我们速战速决
[25:03] Gotta get back for Gordie’s birthday. 我还要回去给戈弟过生日
[25:15] Hey, listen, I could do about six more of these. 我差不多还可以再吃六个
[25:18] I’ll bet. 我信
[25:19] You want? 你要吃吗
[25:21] No? 不要吗
[25:24] shit! 烦死了
[25:26] Alright. Look, Axe, you’re sitting with me. 好吧 听着阿克斯 你来跟我见面
[25:28] So I know you must be desperate as a fraternity pledge 就说明你一定急了 就好像一个找不到舞伴
[25:32] who can’t find a date for the screw-your-brother dance. 去参加胡搞舞会的兄弟会新成员
[25:34] Yeah, well, there’s a window into your youth 我现在可不想听
[25:36] I could’ve done without right now. 你讲述你的青春往事
[25:38] No. 当然
[25:40] But what you must need is capital. 但是你一定需要资本
[25:43] I’ll provide it. 我会出资的
[25:44] I’ll move in my Jordanian investors, 我会让我的约旦投资人
[25:46] as a purchase of twenty percent of your fund, passively, 买下你们基金百分之二十的份额
[25:49] no controls at all 不要管理权 在投资 管理
[25:51] on investment, management, risk, anything like that. 风险等等方面 完全不会插手
[25:53] So what do you want, 那你想得到什么
[25:55] apart from the payout that you get year to year? 除了你每年会得到的分红
[25:57] There are men who would be too proud to tell you. 有些人会过于骄傲而说不出口
[26:00] You’re not one of them. 你可不是那种人
[26:02] I want you to slap my name 我要你把我的名字
[26:05] on the ass end of yours, 加到你名字的后面
[26:07] so it’s Axe/Anisman Capital. 公司变为阿克斯-阿尼斯曼资本
[26:11] There’ll be no ass slapping of any kind, Frotty. 我的名字后面什么都不能加 擦擦
[26:14] It’s Axe Cap. And it will stay that way 阿克斯资本永远不会变
[26:16] until they drop me in a hole and toss the dirt in. 除非有人把我丢进坑里 再把土填实
[26:19] Fine. Alright. Forget the name. 好吧 名字就不加了
[26:21] But, uh… I need your glow. 不过 我要沾沾你的光
[26:26] I want you to hug me in public. 我要你在公共场合跟我拥抱
[26:30] Come to my conference in Tulsa, 来塔尔萨参加我的会议
[26:32] tell folks I am a wise counselor 告诉大家我是一个睿智的顾问
[26:34] whose words have great weight for you. 你很看重我说的话
[26:36] You think standing next to our boy 你觉得跟我们的老板站在一起
[26:38] will make that mirepoix of psoriasis, dandruff, 你那一身病 牛皮癣 头皮屑
[26:41] and irritable bowel syndrome disappear? 肠易激综合征就会消失了吗
[26:44] I don’t have IBS. Technically. 严格地说 我没有肠易激综合征
[26:46] And yes I do think so. 不过我确实这么认为
[26:48] Because while he’s surfed above it all, 因为在他风风光光的时候
[26:50] I’ve been treated like Eddie Mush with a pocketbook. 别人却把我当作拿着钱包的埃迪·穆什
[26:50] 电影《布朗克斯的故事》中的角色
[26:53] If you want my Jordanian money, 如果你想要约旦的钱
[26:57] you got to cuddle up. 就得跟我搞好关系
[27:06] I’ll agree. 我同意
[27:08] With one condition: If I want to buy you out in a year– 有一个条件 如果我一年之后要买断你
[27:12] give you your money back with a profit–you have to let me. 把钱连本带利地还给你 你必须得同意
[27:14] I need that freedom. 我需要这个自由
[27:19] Well, that’s why you couldn’t make this deal with an institution. 怪不得你跟那些机构谈不拢
[27:21] No one would ever agree to that. 没人会同意你的条件的
[27:24] Fine. 好吧
[27:26] At a forty percent premium. 要百分之四十的溢价
[27:33] Okay, Frotty. 好吧 擦擦
[27:36] We’ll sign the deal at Axe Cap tomorrow. 我们明天在阿克斯资本签约
[27:40] I can’t wait to fucking announce this! 我迫不及待要宣布这个消息了
[27:43] Hey. Alright. 好了
[27:44] You guys want one of these, huh? 你们要不要尝一个
[27:47] They’re Wellfleet’s. 这是从韦尔弗利特进的货
[27:48] They’re plump and briny, like my dream dates. 又饱满又咸湿 跟我的梦中情人一样
[27:53] No? 不要吗
[27:55] Alright. 好吧
[28:02] boys… 孩子们
[28:04] Hi, Dad. 你好 爸爸
[28:07] Nice you showed up for your own kid’s party. 你真行 来参加自己儿子的派对
[28:09] An hour late. 还迟到一个小时
[28:10] Well, looks like everybody’s got 看起来没有我
[28:11] right into the spirit of it without me. 大家也玩得很开心
[28:13] Should we have waited to get started? 难道我们要等你来了才开始吗
[28:15] Wow, you open any door in this fucking city, 真是随便打开一扇门
[28:18] the dregs blow right in. 就能看到人渣
[28:20] Well, this is my apartment. So can’t keep me out. 这是我的房子 你挡不住我
[28:24] Enjoying that? 好吃吗
[28:26] Hells to the yeah. 那还用说
[28:27] Pizza’s ready in five minutes! 再有五分钟披萨就好了
[28:37] Bruno… 布鲁诺…
[28:43] Sorry to encroach. 抱歉我不请自来了
[28:47] I had a feeling I’d see ya, but Gordie likes the pies. 我就感觉会见到你 但戈弟喜欢这种披萨
[28:55] Look, whatever went down between us, 听着 不管我们之间有什么过节
[28:57] I’d do anything for your kids. 我还是愿意为你的孩子做任何事情
[28:59] Oh, fuck… 他妈的
[29:01] I never meant for business to get between us. 我从来都不希望生意破坏了我们的感情
[29:06] I should’ve never brought it to you in the first place. 我当初就不应该把你牵扯进来
[29:10] Friendship should stay clean. 友情就应该干干净净的
[29:18] Cent’anni. 长命百岁
[29:19] To your beautiful family. 敬你美好的家庭
[29:26] Alright. 好了
[29:27] Let me ask you something. 我问你一件事
[29:31] When you started out way back, 你刚起步的时候
[29:33] everybody else in the neighborhood, 你周围所有的人
[29:34] they took juiced up money, Shylock money, mob money. 他们收贩毒的钱 高利贷的钱 帮派的钱
[29:39] So how did you stay away from it all these years? 这么多年你是怎么做到不沾惹这些的
[29:41] Ahh, kid, the kind of money those guys give you, 孩子 那些人给我的那种钱
[29:45] I mean, it’s not like the points on a regular loan. 跟一般贷款的利息可不一样
[29:49] You end up renting out a hundred percent of your own ass. 最后你要把自己的钱全都搭进去
[29:54] No seed money is worth that… 什么样的种子基金也不值得我做那种事
[29:58] So I scraped it together myself. 所以我自己凑够了钱
[30:02] Right. 好吧
[30:03] And I had my family looking at me like I was a hero, 我的家人把我当成英雄
[30:08] a good man. 当成一个好人
[30:12] I never wanted to lose that. 我不想丢掉这一切
[30:18] You kid… 孩子呀
[30:21] Alright, come on! 好了 来吧
[30:24] I got pizza! Hot and ready. Come on! 我拿了刚出炉的披萨 快来吃吧
[30:26] – Hell yeah! – I got a Margherita. -好呀 -有玛格丽特披萨
[30:28] I got a clam with bacon. 培根蛤蜊披萨
[30:29] I got a pepperoni coming up… 还有一个意式香肠披萨马上就好
[30:33] You grind up about four pounds of fresh meat. 碾碎大概四磅的鲜肉
[30:36] Anything’s acceptable– 什么肉都有
[30:37] rabbit, possum, unidentified. 兔肉 负鼠 还有各种说不出名字的肉
[30:40] Stay away from skunk, though, 但是千万避开黄鼠狼
[30:42] since its odoriferous tends to have 因为它的臭气可能
[30:44] a negative effect on the final result. 会造成不好的影响
[30:46] And that’s Texas Roadkill Chili? 这就是德州路死大餐吗
[30:48] It is indeed. 没错
[30:49] Smells a little bit like this tuna. 闻起来和这个金枪鱼差不多
[30:54] Your cook seems good. 你的厨师真不错
[30:57] Where’s Chuck? 查克呢
[31:05] Fuck. 妈的
[31:21] Oh, motherfucker. 操蛋了
[31:29] No service. 竟然没信号
[31:33] motherfucker. 你大爷的
[31:36] Motherfucker. 操你大爷的
[31:59] Could you perchance raise him via telephone, 你能不能打个电话联系他一下
[32:02] find out what’s keeping him? 问问他怎么还没到
[32:03] I mean, if it’s something big, maybe I should be in on it, too. 如果有什么大事的话 我或许也该去看看
[32:08] Is it? Big? 是大事吗
[32:12] Did he say where he is, what he’s up to? 他有没有说他要去哪 去干什么
[32:14] I have tried. 我打过了
[32:16] He must be stuck on the subway. 一定还在地铁上吧
[32:18] I rode it once and was warned 我坐过一次地铁 别人告诉我说
[32:20] that they expose themselves to women down there. 他们对女性有露阴癖
[32:23] Who’s “They”? 他们指谁
[32:24] You know, in Japan they took out all the seats. 你知道吗 在日本 人们会把座位撤掉
[32:27] So now they’re all crushed up together 所有乘客都挤在一起
[32:28] like they’re on some death camp train from the Deuce. 就像是要前往集中营一样
[32:32] Let’s put Japan on the never list, then. 那咱们之后还是别去日本了
[32:35] it is, sugar. It is. 绝对不会去的 亲爱的
[32:38] Oh, my God, oh, my God. 天哪 天哪
[32:40] Finally. 你终于回来了
[32:42] Who’s the help? 这帮手是谁
[32:43] Axe’s chef. 阿克斯的主厨
[32:45] Let’s not share that with our guests. 这事可不能告诉我们的客人
[32:51] – Hello. Forgive me. – Oh, there he is! -你们好 请原谅我 -终于来了
[32:52] Very sorry. 抱歉我现在才来
[32:54] You remember my one and only? 你还记得我的爱人吗
[32:55] Yes, of course. What a pleasure. Hello. 当然 很荣幸见到你
[32:56] Where ya been? On a hot one? 你去哪了 泡妞去了吗
[32:58] You know, just making the rounds, 就是转了一下
[33:00] seeing that all the patients are in bed and well tended to. 因为病人们都差不多上床休息了
[33:02] – You know. – Federal Day? -没啥 -去联邦日了吗
[33:04] Uh, you know it. Yeah. 对呀 你知道的
[33:06] No. 不是
[33:09] I don’t think that’s where you were. 我觉得你没去联邦日
[33:10] You wouldn’t be late ’cause of that. 你不可能因为这点小事就迟到
[33:13] Really. 是嘛
[33:14] You’re working something… 你在忙一些事情
[33:17] It’s big, isn’t it? 一些大事 对不对
[33:19] But you don’t want me to know anything about it. 但是你一点都不想让我知道
[33:29] You want to surprise me with a big win. 你想用一次大获全胜给我惊喜
[33:32] Do I have it? 我说的对不对
[33:36] Nailed me. 全中了
[33:41] Shall we all to table? 我们是不是该用餐了
[33:43] – Absolutely! – After you, sugar. -当然 -你先请 亲爱的
[33:45] – Thank you. – Please. -谢谢 -请
[33:50] Welcome. This is compliments of Mr. Axelrod. 欢迎各位 这是来自阿克斯罗德先生的问候
[33:53] Dom Perignon P2. 唐·培里侬香槟王
[33:55] Enjoy. 请享用
[33:57] Well, to Genometech Atlas, 敬基因组图谱
[34:00] and the closing on our final round this week… 敬本周完成了最后一轮融资
[34:02] And to the man who built it, Peyton Breen, 还要敬它的创始人 佩顿·布林
[34:05] a unicorn walking among us. 我们中的独角兽
[34:06] Could not have done it without you, Oscar. 你才是最不可或缺的人 奥斯卡
[34:08] Well, you could have, but how would you have paid for it? 没有我也可以的 但是不然你怎么筹资呢
[34:12] So, genomic mapping and decoding. 基因定位及解码
[34:16] A home-use diagnostic kit with an app-linked database– 一个用手机应用连接数据库的家用医疗箱
[34:19] That’s how we monetize. 这就是我们变现的方式
[34:21] Send in a sample, map your genome, 寄送一份样本 监测你的基因
[34:23] find out exactly what drugs you should be taking, 准确找出你最应该吃什么药
[34:25] for what deficiency, what disease, how much, when. 怎么吃 什么疾病 多少钱 何时吃
[34:29] It will start as a shortcut for doctors and patients, 期初 这能简化医生与病人的诊断流程
[34:32] but eventually, there won’t be doctors. 但是最终 就不需要医生了
[34:34] Only the app and the patient. 只有手机应用和病人
[34:36] That’s how we really monetize. 这才是变现的最终方法
[34:39] I never thought I’d be excited to hear someone 我从没想过 听到有人撇开了医疗业的
[34:40] cut the human interface out of medicine 人为干预时 会这么激动
[34:42] but I think I am. 但是我现在真的很激动
[34:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[34:47] We have so few nights together, 我们只有不过短短几晚时间
[34:49] thank you for spending one on this. 谢谢你愿意为这个项目抽出时间
[34:51] Thank you for including me in your work. 谢谢你们愿意让我参与这个项目
[34:54] You’re incredible. 你太棒了
[35:07] Anisman should be here any minute. 阿尼斯曼随时会到
[35:09] Grigor and his fucking money. 格里戈尔和他该死的钱
[35:11] I never take it, he never pulls it. 要是我不拿他的钱 他不撤资
[35:13] I’m not even considering this. 我根本不会考虑这个
[35:19] I feel like Rick in Casablanca, 我感觉自己就是《卡萨布兰卡》里的瑞克
[35:21] selling out to Signor Ferrari. 把自己出卖给了法拉利先生
[35:24] Hello. 您好
[35:30] Bill. 比尔
[35:36] Oh, Jesus. 天哪
[35:38] Frotty Anisman. “擦擦”·阿尼斯曼
[35:40] I should have sniffed him out 我应该早就从
[35:41] from all the Sadelle’s they carted in before. 他们约见的人里认出他来的
[35:44] The fuck they call him Frotty? 为什么叫他”擦擦”
[35:45] Short for ‘frottage.’ 这是”性擦擦”的隐喻版
[35:46] As in stay out of close quarters with him. 让人们别离他太近
[35:50] I’m still lost. 我还是没听懂
[35:51] The practice of rubbing against another person’s clothed body 在人群中 通过与他人穿着衣服的身体
[35:54] in a crowd for sexual gratification. 进行接触或摩擦而获得性满足的行为
[35:57] But for the record, it’s pronounced frot-tahge. 顺便说一句 正确名称叫”性摩擦”
[36:02] Totally gross 太恶心了
[36:04] unless you’re ScarJo and JoGo in Don Jon. 除非你是《唐璜》里的斯嘉丽·约翰逊和朱丽安·摩尔
[36:07] Then it’s hot as fuck. 这样的话就太性感了
[36:13] He’s here. 他到了
[36:15] I’m gonna go greet. 我去迎接
[36:26] Hey, how was NoMad? 基因组图谱聚餐如何
[36:28] It was perfect. Thank you so much for setting it up. 很完美 非常感谢你费心安排
[36:30] Oscar loved it. And so did Peyton Breen… 奥斯卡很喜欢 佩顿·布林也是
[36:34] Good. Glad to hear it. 好 那就好
[36:36] So you’re really doing it, 你真的要这样做
[36:37] selling off a piece of Axe Capital. 出售阿克斯资本的部分股权
[36:39] Will it be worth it for the cap raise? 这对融资利大于弊吗
[36:41] Well, we’ll see. 到时候就知道了
[36:50] Ah, shit! 见鬼
[36:56] So, you ready to go? 你准备好了吗
[36:59] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[37:01] All right. I guess this is what we’re doing. 估计我们就要签字画押了
[37:04] It seems to be. 看似是的
[37:09] All right. 好吧
[37:11] We’re almost there, huh? 就差最后一哆嗦了
[37:13] Almost closed on the deal of it all. 这笔交易就要画上句号了
[37:16] We have a deal. 我们说好了的
[37:17] Yes, we do. 是的
[37:18] Alllllmosst. 就差一点
[37:20] Because I got to thinking about what I am buying. 因为我考虑了一下我买的是什么
[37:22] And I realized 而我意识到
[37:24] I’m leaving the most valuable part untapped. 最有价值的那部分我没有利用起来
[37:26] And what’s that? 哪部分
[37:27] Your trades. 你的交易
[37:30] I can make far more money following you 跟着你买卖赚的钱
[37:32] than I even will owning you. 远比拥有你的公司赚得多
[37:33] You won’t be owning me. 你拥有不了我
[37:35] You’ll be owning a small piece of my company 你只会拥有我公司的一小部分股权
[37:37] that I can call back. 而且我随时都能回购
[37:39] All the more, sir, all the more. 尤其是 先生 尤其是
[37:42] I need total transparency. 我需要完全透明化
[37:44] And you’re gonna give it to me because you got nothing else. 你一定会给我 因为你们给不出别的什么了
[37:47] Gornisht. Bupkis. Nul. 啥也没有 没玩意 零
[37:54] I can’t do it… 我不能给
[37:57] I won’t do it… 我不会给的
[38:02] Go home. I pass. 回家吧 不签了
[38:05] You need me. 你需要我
[38:07] You’re not getting anywhere without me and my money. 没有我和我的钱你什么都做不成
[38:10] Frotty, I got billions of dollars, hundreds of employees, 扯淡 我有数十亿的资产 数百名员工
[38:13] and two kids at home who think I can fly. 家里还有两个认为我是超人的孩子
[38:15] What the fuck do you have? 你他妈有什么
[38:18] The only thing you need. 你唯一需要的东西
[38:19] More. 更多
[38:22] All the same, get the fuck out. 那也一样 给我滚吧
[38:30] Fine. 好吧
[38:33] Fine. 好吧
[38:42] You know I love it when you move with the mystery of Yahweh, 你知道我欣赏你的出其不意
[38:45] but what the fuck? 但这是闹哪出
[38:47] I hope you have something 但愿你有后路
[38:48] because you just threw out the thing we had. 因为你刚刚把我们最后一根稻草扔出去了
[38:53] I might. 可能有
[38:55] I just might. 只是可能
[38:56] We got Cutler. Dive motel in Newark. 抓到了卡特勒 他藏在纽瓦克的汽车旅馆里
[39:02] He bought a plane ticket from Newark to Caracas, in cash. 他用现金买了一张从纽瓦克去加拉加斯的机票
[39:05] But he entered his TSA number when he checked in. 但是他入住的时候用了旅游储蓄协会的会员号
[39:07] So we canvassed all the local hotels. 所以我们彻底排查了当地的酒店
[39:09] Nice work, Dancshazy. 干得漂亮 丹沙泽
[39:11] You want us to take him in for processing? 你们想让我们拘留他 好对他进行起诉
[39:13] Not sure what charges you’re bringing. 不知道你们想要起诉什么
[39:14] Even sitting on him for this long gonna be a problem 扣押他这么久也会是个问题
[39:16] unless you’ve got something on him– 除非你们有他的把柄
[39:18] You can go. It’s just a chat. 你可以走了 我们只是闲聊一下
[39:20] By the time we’re done he won’t be filing any complaints. 我们搞定的时候他是不会投诉的
[39:29] Sir. 长官
[39:32] Mr. Cutler. 卡特勒先生
[39:35] Sweltering in Caracas right now. 加拉加斯现在闷热得很
[39:38] Unbearable. 忍都忍不了
[39:40] Why the sudden trip in the worsted wool? 怎么突然间穿着精纺羊毛的套装出行
[39:43] I heard on the wind it’d be a good time to go. 我听说现在是去那的好时机
[39:45] Ahh, New York finance whiz like you, 你们这种纽约金融奇才
[39:49] you’re probably making a currency play on the Bolivar. 你很可能在搞博利瓦货币
[39:52] Oh, but that’s right, 不过
[39:54] you’re not a New York finance whiz. 你不是纽约金融奇才
[39:57] Why the New York bust out shop? 为什么纽约那边砸钱开店
[40:00] I keep an address. 我需要保留一个地址
[40:02] It’s a move that’s widely practiced. 这一招都被用烂了
[40:08] Tell me about the Jeffcoats’ business 跟我说说杰夫科特的生意
[40:11] and you’ll be on your flight to Venezuela in no time. 然后你就可以立即登上去委内瑞拉的飞机了
[40:14] Let’s call the Jeffcoats. 那就叫杰夫科特来
[40:16] Together. If you’re so fucking interested. 一起说 如果你真那么想知道
[40:20] 发件人 卡尔·阿尔罗德 收件人 查克·罗兹 阿希里·卡特勒 2017年亏损-1500百万 2016年亏损-1200百万 2015年亏损-1300百万
[40:22] Sure, we can call them, 当然 我们可以给他们打电话
[40:23] but would they be happy to hear from you? 但是他们真的愿意听到你的消息吗
[40:26] You’ve been on a hell of a losing streak with their money. 他们的钱在你这可是连年亏损
[40:30] Markets are tough. 市场不景气
[40:31] Oh, a pack of monkeys throwing darts at a board 一群猴子往键盘上扔飞镖
[40:33] would do better than you… 砸出来的结果都比你强
[40:35] ten, twelve, fifteen million dollar losses… 一千万 一千二百万 一千五百万的亏损
[40:40] Ten years running! 十年的经营
[40:42] The church has a longer horizon than ordinary investors– 教堂的收益预测期比一般的投资者要长
[40:46] Come on, we both know you’re not executing any trades. 得了 你我都知道你并没有执行任何交易
[40:50] You know who that sounds like? 你知道这听起来像谁吗
[40:52] I’ll give you a hint, 我给你个提示
[40:53] 华尔街史上最大的骗子麦道夫因诈骗洗钱 被判处在该监狱服刑150年
[40:53] you’ll be rooming with him at Camp Butner. 你会在巴特那联邦监狱跟他做室友
[40:56] That’s right, Madoff. 是的 麦道夫
[40:59] Because I know the church is ‘investing’ with you, 因为我知道教堂是在和你联手”投资”
[41:01] and you’re kicking it back as cash 你用现金返点
[41:03] and writing it off as losses. 然后按亏损记账
[41:07] Now, where the fuck did Jeffcoat get all this money 那么 杰夫科特给你投的这些钱
[41:11] he put with you? 他都从哪弄的
[41:14] I tell you, I get to leave? 我说了 就可以走了吗
[41:14] You’re fresh out of conditions. 你没的选了
[41:17] Jail or not? 要不要坐监狱
[41:20] Alright… 好吧
[41:23] The cable company. TexasSouthCable. 那个有线电视公司 德州南部电视
[41:26] Jeffcoats made their money by letting it run its lines 杰夫科特让公司把线缆铺设在自家农场下面
[41:29] underneath the family ranchland for monster licensing fees. 赚取数额庞大的许可费
[41:33] Four times market. 市场价的四倍
[41:36] They kicked back a chunk of that 当然 他们会给有线电视公司的董事长
[41:37] to the cable company president, of course… 一些回扣
[41:40] They got rich. 他们就富起来了
[41:41] How come the money never showed up as income? 为什么这些钱从来没计入收入
[41:43] Charitable donations. 慈善捐款
[41:45] – The church. – Yep. That was their laundry. -教堂 -是的 那是给他们洗钱的
[41:48] And they split up the cash, bought some television stations. 他们把现金分掉 买一些电视台
[41:51] Parishioners donated their money. 教区居民捐钱
[41:53] The church feeds that to me. 教堂再把钱给我
[41:54] I…you know, with the books. 我就 你懂的 做账
[41:56] And cut the shell corp checks. 减掉皮包公司的账目
[42:02] And to save yourself, you are willing to testify 为了保全自身 你愿意指证
[42:05] Jock Jeffcoat profited along with his brother? 乔克·杰夫科特跟他兄弟获利吗
[42:09] Still profits. 直至今日
[42:11] I know he does. 我知道是如此
[42:16] …Good thing is there’s no paperwork. 好处是不用写报告
[42:18] The Chuck Rhoades Special. 查克·罗兹特别行动
[42:20] So which case are we filing the OT under? 所以我们这次加班算是在办哪个案子
[42:22] Nah, we gotta eat this one for Kate. 不 为了凯特这次行动就不上报了
[42:24] I owe you… 我欠你们的
[42:26] Have a good night. 晚安
[42:31] You’re Agent Dancshazy. 你是丹沙泽探员
[42:33] You’re the new Special Counsel. 你是新上任的特别检察官
[42:35] We know each other. 我们认识
[42:36] We’ve met…night at the bar a while back… 我们以前见过 很久之前有一晚在酒吧
[42:39] just want you to know: I have no beef with you. 只想告诉你 我对你没意见
[42:42] Yeah. Sure. No problem. 对 那行 没问题
[42:45] Same team right? 我们是一伙的对吧
[42:46] Right. 对
[42:48] You. Me. Director Lynch. 你 我 林奇局长
[42:49] Sacker. Chuck Rhoades. All of us. All the way. 塞克 查克·罗兹 所有人 一直都是
[42:53] Yeah. 没错
[43:07] Have you done it? 你做了吗
[43:08] N-Not yet. 还没
[43:10] – I just– – Don’t you say the word ‘can’t’ to me. -我只是 -别告诉我你做不到
[43:13] You will. 你可以的
[43:16] The only question is when. 唯一的问题是什么时候
[43:25] …Beyond our long-short strategies and derivatives 除了我们的多空策略和衍生产品
[43:27] we look for options and inefficiencies 我们还在寻找可转换债券套利的情况中
[43:29] in convert arb situations. 有哪些增长期权和非效率投资
[43:31] We get the stability of a convert arb 我们能保留可转换债券套利的稳定性
[43:33] plus the multiplier effect of using those inefficient options. 还有使用那些非效率期权的乘数效应
[43:36] Taylor’s pitching a shut out in there. 泰勒在那里投出了完封胜
[43:38] These Kansas City yokels are lapping it up. 这帮堪萨斯城的乡巴佬们简直是甘之如饴
[43:40] Between that and playing you like the great and powerful Oz, 再加上你表现成一位点石成金无所不能的大佬
[43:42] too busy for the meeting, it’s working. 根本没时间去开会 这绝对能成
[43:44] – Good. – Groups like this -很好 -这种人
[43:45] never say yes in the room. 从不会在开会时就答应投资
[43:46] I’ll text you when the meeting breaks. 等休会时我会给你发短信
[43:47] Okay. Hey, I’ll catch you down by the elevator– 好 我会在电梯那加入你们
[43:50] “I had to at least say hello…” “我一定要跟你们打个招呼”
[43:51] And ride down with them. 然后送他们坐电梯下去
[43:52] And, you know, try to ram it home. 然后你懂的 把他们彻底搞定
[43:53] Squirt some of that winner musk all over ’em. 把那胜利的体液喷他们一身
[43:56] I plan to. 正打算如此
[44:10] – Hey folks, folks. – Oh. Hi, Axe. -伙计们 伙计们 -你好 阿克斯
[44:11] I really wish I could’ve been in on that meeting with you, 我真心希望我之前可以参加你们的会议
[44:14] but I couldn’t let you out of here 但我不能在还没跟你们见面
[44:15] without looking you in the eye 跟你们一一握手之前
[44:17] and shaking your hand. 就这么让你们离开
[44:19] Eh, you know what, I’ll ride down with you. 这样吧 我送你们下去
[44:22] Thanks, Bobby. We appreciate that. 谢谢你 波比 我们很感谢你
[44:24] Yeah, thank you. Sure you’re busy. 对 谢谢 我们知道你一定很忙
[44:26] And so, how is our fair city treating you? 你们觉得这美丽的城市怎么样
[44:33] Not now. 不是现在
[44:35] Not now. Ben! 不是现在 本
[44:36] You tried Carmine’s yet?… 你们去过卡尔米内餐厅了吗
[44:38] – Not now. Psst. Ben! Ben! – Not yet. -现在别去 本 本 -还没
[44:40] We’re going tonight before Cats. 我们在那用餐 然后去看《猫》
[44:42] Isn’t it great they brought Cats back? 《猫》又重返剧场了是不是超级棒
[44:43] Absolutely… 当然
[45:10] Ben? 本
[45:14] Ben? 本
[45:16] Ben! 本
[45:19] Ben! 本
[45:38] You know, when it comes to pension fund managers, 你知道 跟养老金管理人打交道的时候
[45:40] these groups never give an answer in the room. 这帮人从不当面做决定
[45:43] But they did this time– 但这次他们直说了
[45:44] The answer was no– 答案是不
[45:45] It was ‘heck no.’ 是绝对不可能
[45:48] They didn’t like it? 他们不喜欢吗
[45:51] Found it offensive, called us unprofessional. 他们觉得被冒犯 说我们根本不专业
[45:55] So…what the hell was that? 所以 你他妈到底是在搞什么
[46:03] I’ve been tracking rental car usage in business cities, 我一直在追踪经济中心城市的租车情况
[46:05] developing relationships with managers there. 跟那里的经营者保持着联系
[46:08] Based on lots of activity in Milwaukee, 根据密尔沃基市的很多动态
[46:09] I’ve deduced a big move is going down… 我推理出将有大事发生
[46:12] Talk more. 继续说
[46:14] Managers of the main airport locations have confirmed 机场主要租车点的经营者们已证实
[46:16] that there are lots of Dutch passports 有很多持荷兰护照的人士
[46:17] being presented for car rentals. 前来租车
[46:20] Holland Inter-Bev’s going after Beer National. 荷兰英特啤酒集团要对美啤公司采取行动
[46:22] My sources were able to confirm, by GPS, 我的线人已经通过卫星定位确认
[46:25] that all these cars have been going from a Courtyard Marriott 所有这些车都从一家万怡酒店
[46:27] seven miles to– 开车去了七英里外
[46:28] Beer National’s Milwaukee headquarters. 美啤公司在密尔沃基的总部
[46:31] Right. 没错
[46:32] I think there’s a merger coming, 如果不是一次购买
[46:33] if not an outright purchase– 我认为他们正打算合并
[46:34] And Axe Cap will have positions in both companies, 阿克斯资本将会持有两公司的股票
[46:36] ready for the ride up on the announcement. 为他们宣布时的股价上升做好准备
[46:45] Well fucking done, Ben Kim. 干得真他妈不错 本·金
[46:49] Maybe next time, keep your shirt on… 也许下一次的时候 你不用脱上衣
[47:17] What the fuck?! 搞什么鬼
[47:20] This is where you would make some kind of reference 这种事情你会用黑帮电影里
[47:21] to a gangster movie betrayal. 遭人背叛来做比喻
[47:23] As I went to the barber 就好像我去理发厅
[47:24] and ended up on the floor like Joey Gallo. 结果像乔伊·加洛一样被暗算
[47:25] And you were the only one who knew I was getting a haircut. 而你是唯一一个知道我打算去剪头发的人
[47:28] I probably would. Yeah. 我应该会这么打比方 没错
[47:29] But Joey Gallo got killed at Umberto’s. 但乔伊·加洛是在翁贝托餐厅被杀的
[47:31] It was Anastasia who got it at the barber shop. 在理发店被暗杀的是阿纳斯塔西亚
[47:33] Also I didn’t kill you. 而且我也没杀你
[47:35] You are standing here in my office, 你还活生生地站在我办公室里
[47:36] not bleeding out on the linoleum. 没有血染地毯
[47:38] Same difference in our world. 在我们这行就跟暗杀我一样
[47:39] What, exactly, did you do? 你到底做了什么
[47:43] – Breen. – Bobby Axelrod. -布林 -波比·阿克斯罗德
[47:46] Now I know I’m in New York. 现在我知道自己人在纽约了
[47:48] It’s like seeing the Empire State Building or something. 就好像看到了地标帝国大厦之类的
[47:50] Well, I’m gonna give you the view the tourists never get. 我可以带你去看普通游客没法看到的景色
[47:53] The floor above the deck with the coin operated binocs. 在有投币望远镜露台之上的那一层
[47:56] Uh, what do I pay for that privilege? 那为了这特权我得付出什么
[47:58] No, no, no, the question is: what do I pay? 不不不 问题应该是我要付出什么
[48:01] How do I get you to break your letter of intent 我要怎么做才能让你撕毁
[48:03] with Oscar Langstraat? 跟奥斯卡·蓝斯瑞特的合作意向书
[48:07] Bought 50 percent of Breen’s company, at 200 million, 买下了布林公司的50% 花了两亿
[48:10] which placed its paper value at 400 total. 这样他的公司账面价值就是四亿
[48:14] Nasdaq have already confirmed they are ready to accept 纳斯达克已经确认他们已准备好接受
[48:17] our public offering at a valuation of 2.4 billion. 我们价值24亿美元的报价
[48:20] That is a billion added to the value 这样我们资产负债表
[48:23] of our balance sheets 就多了10亿美元
[48:24] and 800 million in gains this month… 这个月赚了了8亿美元
[48:27] It basically solves our problem. 基本上解决了我们的问题
[48:29] You sold out my relationship in order to do it. 你为做成这个事出卖了我的情感关系
[48:31] No, no. You did. 不 明明是你卖的
[48:33] That’s why you told me he was at your dinner. 所以你才告诉我你和他一起吃饭
[48:41] Congratulations, by the way. 另外 祝贺你
[48:43] You’ve earned out on your advance 你不仅提前完成了任务
[48:44] and you’re way into bonus already. 还会得到很多提成
[48:48] Hey– 喂
[48:51] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[48:53] No, you’re not. 你才不抱歉
[49:13] What happened? 怎么了
[49:22] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[50:51] I just spoke to my dad. 我刚刚跟我爸谈了
[50:56] I figured you would. 我猜到你会去
[50:58] Was there really no other fucking way 真没其他该死的办法
[51:00] that you could’ve accessed that info? 能让你获取信息了吗
[51:01] Perhaps. But I couldn’t think of one, 也许有 但我就是一个也想不到
[51:04] and he was happy to help. 而他很愿意帮忙
[51:06] For me. 为了我
[51:07] Yes. 是的
[51:09] And that’s good for you. 对你可真是件好事
[51:11] It’s like a Senator writing a letter 这就像一个议员写信
[51:12] nominating someone to the Naval Academy. 给海军军官学校推荐了某人一样
[51:15] There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. 这些都没什么好羞愧的
[51:16] I told you I need for him to avoid jeopardy. 我跟你说了我需要为他避免危险
[51:20] And I need to succeed on my own. 我需要自我实现
[51:22] As do I. 我也是这么想的
[51:25] And yet, I have found my own father 至今为止 我已经知道我老爸
[51:26] to be an endless source of help. 会永远帮助我
[51:29] Especially when I’m certain that I don’t need it. 特别是在我确定我不需要的时候
[51:31] I should be the one to decide that, Chuck. 我该是那个做决定的人 查克
[51:34] Sometimes. 偶尔为之吧
[51:35] But you came here to work for me. 你是来这里为我工作的
[51:37] Yeah, in a business that rewards various connections 没错 干着讨好各种人脉
[51:41] and keeps track of favors and chits. 捋顺人情亏欠的勾当
[51:44] Sure, I did. 没错 是这样
[51:47] Still, it just feels, uh… 但 这还是有点
[51:50] Kind of shitty. 让人恶心
[51:52] Right. 是的
[51:54] And also kind of good, in a way, 但它也有好的一面
[51:57] that my father came through. 我父亲介入了
[51:59] And that you went to him. And now I own that chit. 然后你就跟着他了 而我现在欠着人情
[52:06] Fuck. 操
[52:07] You really might have taught me too well. 你可能真的把我教得太好了
[52:12] That could bite you someday. 也许会有一天反噬你
[52:15] Well, I will gladly take that chance 但我还是很愿意有机会
[52:18] to have you with me today. 在当下跟你一起工作
[52:48] My children. You’ll notice they don’t whine. 我的孩子们 你会注意到他们从不哭
[52:52] You’ve trained them well. 你把他们教育得很好
[52:54] Credit these women with that– 你还是夸奖这些女性吧
[52:56] my wife, my ex, my mother, 我的妻子 前妻 我母亲
[52:59] But no. The kids came out that way. We were lucky. 不是 孩子们天生如此 我们很幸运
[53:04] Also, not American, which when it comes to whining, 在该哭的时候 以非美国人的身份
[53:08] really fucking helps. 真是太方便了
[53:10] That it does. 没错
[53:11] But you trained yourself though. 但你还是训练过自己的
[53:13] I took from you. You didn’t make a squeal or spill a tear. 跟你学的 你既不出声也不流泪
[53:18] Very un-American. 非常不美国人了
[53:19] Would it have worked? 有效果吗
[53:21] Only to make me never think of you again. 只会让我再也不想到你
[53:24] And somehow like the man, Teófilo Stevenson, 就有点像特奥菲洛·斯蒂文森
[53:29] you boxed your way out of the corner 用自己的拳击方式打开一片天地
[53:31] and found a way to cover your losses. 并且学会掩盖失败
[53:35] Well, what were the choices? 不然还有什么选择呢
[53:36] Exactly as I’d see it. 正如我所料到的
[53:38] In the end, I decided not to make the oil deal. 最后 我决定不做那笔石油的生意
[53:44] For you? 为了你
[53:46] No. 不是
[53:47] Eh, maybe a little bit. 或许有一点点吧
[53:51] But now I put the money back. 现在我把钱放回去
[53:54] Along with a promise to give you a warning 加上一个承诺 在我决定再次撤资之前
[53:58] before I pull it again. 提前给你个警告
[54:01] Best I could hope for. 我不会期望更多了
[54:03] I know you must’ve broken things– 我知道你曾毁坏过
[54:05] people, deals, 人 生意
[54:07] someone’s hopes and dreams– 别人的希望和梦想
[54:09] in order to get money back into your firm. 只为了让你公司赚钱
[54:18] But you swallow it, here, now, 但你咽下了这口气 此地 此刻
[54:21] because this is business and life 因为这就是生意和生活
[54:23] and who cares what it costs you? 谁会管你付出了多少
[54:26] Indeed. 确实如此
[54:28] I tell you… 我告诉你
[54:30] you must always have a three year old in your house, 你必须时刻都有一个三岁的孩子在你家里
[54:34] to make you appreciate life… 来让你感恩生活
[54:35] And you must also have your mother close. 并且必须跟母亲保持亲近
[54:39] To keep the line unbroken. 来保证不逾越底线
[54:52] There is plenty I would kill for, 我愿意舍身取的东西太多了
[54:58] you know, if we’re being honest. 实话实话
[55:00] And there’s no reason not to be. 可现实让我们没理由这么做
[55:03] But family, Axe, 但是家庭 阿克斯
[55:06] I would do things for these people 我愿意为了这些人
[55:08] that you couldn’t imagine. 做出你想象不到的事
[55:11] As they have all done for me. 他们也已经为了我这么做了
[55:15] Especially her, 特别是她
[55:18] my dear mama. 我亲爱的妈妈
[55:34] You’re the boy. 你就是那个男孩
[55:36] Aren’t you? In your story. 对不对 你故事里的那个
[55:40] Who took the wine from the stranger? 拿了陌生人酒的那个
[55:43] If that were true, 如果那是真的
[55:46] what would you be saying about my mother? 你会怎么评价我的母亲
[55:52] That she did what she had to do to protect her family. 她为了保护家庭做了必须做的事
[55:57] And you. 你也是
[55:59] And didn’t complain. 不曾抱怨
[56:03] I am fortunate to have her. 拥有她我很幸运
[56:06] You are a fortunate man, Grigor. 你是个幸运的人 格里戈尔
[56:08] We are both so. 我们都是
[56:10] And fortunate to have met when we did. 我们能见面也很幸运
[57:12] Robert. 罗伯特
[57:15] Hi Mom. 你好 妈妈
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme