时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on Billions… | 《亿万》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | He is a candidate for a drug trial in Pittsburgh | 他是匹兹堡一个药物试验的候选人 |
[00:09] | that’s been yielding some pretty interesting results. | 那个试验的一些效果不错 |
[00:11] | Maybe we shouldn’t bring it up. | 或许我们根本不该提起这事 |
[00:13] | Thank you, Dr. Gilbert, for the excellent care. | 谢谢 吉尔伯特医生 谢谢你无微不至的关怀 |
[00:16] | I was told they weren’t in any danger, | 有人告诉我他们不会有危险 |
[00:18] | that a doctor was consulted. | 咨询过医生的 |
[00:20] | A doctor? | 医生 |
[00:21] | You broke into my computer, | 你入侵了我的电脑 |
[00:23] | opened my files, and read my session notes. | 打开我的文件 看了我的谈话笔录后 |
[00:26] | You stole the evidence you needed. | 你偷走了你需要的证据 |
[00:27] | I’m here to ask a favor. | 我是来请你帮忙的 |
[00:29] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[00:30] | Oscar Langstraat. | 奥斯卡·蓝斯瑞特 |
[00:32] | Good to finally meet you in person, Bobby. | 很高兴终于见到你本人 鲍比 |
[00:33] | I know who you are. | 久仰大名 |
[00:35] | To the good we’ve done. | 敬我们所做的善事 |
[00:36] | And will do. | 未来继续 |
[00:38] | I’ll leave this to you two to carve up. | 我先走了 你们两个分吧 |
[00:40] | You will make a call to Bobby Axelrod. | 你给波比·阿克斯罗德打个电话 |
[00:42] | You’ll tell him that my father | 你和他说我的父亲 |
[00:44] | has taken a massive position in a new IPO. | 在一个新的公开募股里占据了大头 |
[00:46] | Ice Juice. | 冰果汁 |
[00:47] | I believe I can do all that. | 我觉得我能做到 |
[01:15] | I’m a man of science. | 我是一个研究人员 |
[01:18] | But this isn’t Jonas Salk. | 但不是乔纳斯·索尔克的那种研究 |
[01:21] | 约瑟夫·门格勒 纳粹集中营人体实验医师 被称为”死亡天使” | |
[01:21] | It’s Doctor Mengele. | 而是门格勒医生的那种 |
[01:25] | Pure evil. | 纯粹的恶魔 |
[01:28] | It’s outrageous. | 惨绝人寰 |
[01:29] | Imagine being so heartless | 想象一下那种冷酷无情 |
[01:31] | that you continue to put tumors in living creatures | 就你知道药物完全不会起作用 |
[01:33] | even after you know the drug wasn’t working. | 也要把肿瘤放在生物体内 |
[01:37] | No profit is worth that. | 多大利润都不值得这样做 |
[01:39] | Only a monster would profit from an animal’s misery and death. | 只有魔鬼才会从动物的痛苦和死亡中获利 |
[01:44] | And it’s illegal! | 而且这是违法的 |
[01:47] | Well, we’re gonna blow the whistle, loud and long. | 我们要把这事告发出去 广而告之 |
[01:51] | And I’m going to get you whistleblower protection. | 我会给你申请举报人保护 |
[01:53] | I’ve already got the attorneys all lined up. | 我已经把律师准备好了 |
[01:55] | We need to go quickly. | 我们得尽快行动 |
[01:56] | They’re trying to get one more stock bump | 他们正试图在真相揭发以前 |
[01:58] | before it becomes public that– | 再操纵一次股价 |
[01:59] | Here’s a little something to tide you over | 这是一些帮你在指证门德姆之后 |
[02:02] | in the fallout from your testimony against Mendham. | 度过难关的东西 |
[02:14] | Waiting for anyone? | 等人吗 |
[02:16] | Wheels-up as soon as I hit the chair. | 我坐好后尽快起飞 |
[02:25] | EDNY just grilled Dr. Gilbert. | 纽约东区的人刚刚盘问过吉尔伯特医生 |
[02:27] | We tracked them interdicting | 我们发现他们锁定了 |
[02:28] | every doctor you’ve gone to or made a donation to. | 你找过的或者捐赠过的每个医生 |
[02:31] | When they got to Gilbert– | 当他们找到吉尔伯特时 |
[02:31] | We knew we had to pull you off the plane. | 我们就知道得把你从飞机上拦下来 |
[02:33] | I was really fucking looking forward to the City by the Bay. | 我真的特别期待去湾区的城市 |
[02:38] | You want your slide back from my lab or… | 你想把玻片送回实验室还是… |
[02:40] | No. Get rid of it for me. | 不用了 帮我处理掉 |
[02:44] | 现金支票 50万 | |
[02:45] | For your foundation. | 捐给你的基金会 |
[02:49] | The slide. | 那个玻片 |
[02:51] | What did he do with the slide? | 他是怎么处理的 |
[02:53] | Fingerprints live for years. | 指纹能存留好几年 |
[02:55] | Decades. | 数十年 |
[02:55] | Offering it up would give him | 把它交出去能为他 |
[02:56] | massive bargaining power with the Feds. | 跟联邦法官讨价还价增加很大的筹码 |
[02:59] | You were right to intercept me. | 你们把我拦下来是对的 |
[03:01] | I need to see him. | 我得跟他见面 |
[03:10] | You can’t cancel. | 你不能取消 |
[03:11] | I mean, you can, but tomorrow’s opportunities | 我是说 你可以 但明天 |
[03:14] | will be subscribed with or without you. | 你在不在场他们都会接受捐赠 |
[03:16] | I’ll send my CIO. Taylor Mason. You’ve met. | 我派首席投资官去 泰勒·梅森 你见过 |
[03:19] | Sure did. Smart person. | 确实见过 很聪明 |
[03:21] | Didn’t seem like a fan of me or my work, but… | 似乎对我本人和工作都没多大兴趣 不过 |
[03:23] | Well, we jerked them around a little. | 我们耍了他们一下 |
[03:24] | So they felt jerked around. | 他们觉得被耍了 |
[03:25] | But trust me, they are a huge Oscar Langstraat fan. | 相信我 他们是奥斯卡·朗斯达特的狂热粉 |
[03:29] | Don’t make me spend time with that guy… | 别让我跟那个人待在一起 |
[03:31] | VCs are just hedge fund managers | 风投都是些能引用《西藏度亡经》的 |
[03:33] | who can quote the Tibetan Book Of The Dead. | 对冲基金经理 |
[03:35] | Well, he has the pick of the best investments out there. | 他得把最佳投资选出来 |
[03:37] | I need to manage our investments here. | 我得在公司管理我们的投资 |
[03:39] | Axe Cap goes wherever you do. | 你去哪 阿克斯资本就在哪 |
[03:46] | How’d it go with the doctors? | 医生那边怎么样了 |
[03:48] | Not well. | 不是很顺利 |
[03:50] | There’s something there, but– | 遇上点麻烦 不过 |
[03:51] | Then you have to find it. | 那你就查个清楚 |
[03:53] | We know Axelrod used a doctor to help develop the toxicant. | 我们知道阿克斯罗德找了一个医生研制毒素 |
[03:56] | You need to find out which and how. | 你得查明是哪个医生 怎么做到的 |
[03:59] | – Trying. – You’re very aggressive | -正在努力 -你在追查 |
[04:01] | when it comes to running down phantom leads, | 捕风捉影的线索时很强势 |
[04:03] | but when it comes to real ones– | 可动真格的时候 |
[04:04] | Dake, I’ve already seen literally dozens of doctors | 戴克 我已经见了几十个跟阿克斯罗德 |
[04:06] | with ties to Axelrod. | 有关联的医生了 |
[04:07] | The trial is looming and you are not making progress. | 庭审迫在眉睫 你却没有进展 |
[04:10] | Failure is getting to be a familiar refrain with you. | 失败快要成为你耳熟能详的副歌了 |
[04:13] | Don’t let it become your anthem. | 别让它成为你的颂歌 |
[04:19] | Wend. | 温蒂 |
[04:22] | I just heard from Dake. | 我刚得到戴克的消息 |
[04:30] | Whatever it is, however bad, say it… | 不论是什么 不论多糟糕 直说吧 |
[04:33] | I can’t unsee what I saw | 我看了你的谈话笔记之后 |
[04:36] | when I read your session notes. | 我无法假装自己没看过 |
[04:38] | And something in them may be the key | 而那其中也许有能够保证 |
[04:41] | to making sure that you and I don’t go down. | 你我不会被扳倒的重要线索 |
[04:43] | But Axe does. | 但能扳倒阿克斯 |
[04:47] | …I can’t unsee it. | 我不能假装没看过 |
[04:50] | And I know it’s, uh– | 我知道这个笔记 |
[04:52] | what almost ended our marriage? | 差点断送了我们的婚姻 |
[04:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:54] | But the information– | 但是这个信息 |
[04:57] | Axe convinced a doctor | 阿克斯说服了一名医生 |
[04:59] | not to give that experimental treatment to Donnie Caan, | 不给唐尼·卡恩进行实验性治疗 |
[05:03] | to shorten the man’s life. | 以缩短他的生命 |
[05:06] | He may have used the same doctor in his Ice Juice poisoning. | 他可能在冰果汁中毒案中用了同一个医生 |
[05:10] | You didn’t put the doc’s name in the session notes. | 你的笔记里没有那个医生的名字 |
[05:13] | I didn’t have it. | 我当时不知道 |
[05:16] | I don’t. | 现在也不知道 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna have to go to Donnie’s widower | 我要去找唐尼的遗孀 |
[05:19] | to get the name. | 问出名字 |
[05:21] | That’s what I woke you to say. | 这就是我把你叫醒要跟你说的事情 |
[05:25] | And if it makes you feel better to tell me not to, | 如果阻拦我能让你感觉好一些的话 |
[05:28] | do so, right now. | 现在赶紧拦 |
[05:32] | But I promise not to listen. | 但是我发誓我是不会听的 |
[05:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:08] | Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那 |
[06:11] | You’re not supposed to tally up | 提前计算陪审团 |
[06:13] | your trial wins in advance, | 投票的结果是不对的 |
[06:14] | but I’ve seen it a thousand times in my mind. | 但是我自己在心里设想过无数遍了 |
[06:17] | Jury shuffles in. | 陪审团走进来 |
[06:19] | And Axe turns my way, rich fuck smirk on his face, | 阿克斯面向我 脸上带着有钱人的假笑 |
[06:21] | sure he’s charmed them. | 没错他征服了他们 |
[06:23] | Certain he’s won, because that’s life as he’s known it. | 他肯定是赢了 因为那就是他掌控的生活 |
[06:26] | You know he thinks I’m a sucker for not taking the money. | 因为我没收他的钱 一心做我的工作 |
[06:28] | For doing my job. | 他认为我是个傻子 |
[06:28] | He thinks I don’t understand the game. | 认为我不懂得游戏规则 |
[06:31] | And yet…why did the foreman just say “Guilty”? | 然而 为什么陪审团团长说的是”有罪” |
[06:33] | Must be a mistake. Must’ve skipped the “Not.” | 一定是说错了 一定是漏掉了”没”字 |
[06:36] | But then they read the next count and the next. | 可是接下来他们一票一票地读下去 |
[06:38] | “Guilty, guilty.” | “有罪 有罪” |
[06:42] | Is that what you’re picturing when we’re– | 我们那个的时候你就在想这些吗 |
[06:46] | No. | 没有 |
[06:48] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[06:49] | I might be able to tell the times that you do… | 我似乎能感觉出来是哪些时候 |
[06:52] | Anyway, lately that vision is slipping away. | 反正 最近这种假想基本没有了 |
[06:54] | Same as my case. | 跟我的案子一样 |
[06:56] | Bry, I have to go. | 布莱恩 我得走了 |
[06:59] | The corporate jet just got re-done– | 公司的商务机刚重新调整 |
[07:01] | they took Lawrence Boyd’s initials off of it, | 他们把劳伦斯·博伊德的拼写去掉了 |
[07:04] | put the new CEO’s on. | 把新总裁的加上去了 |
[07:06] | I want to get there early and make sure everything is right. | 我想早点到那确保一切顺利 |
[07:09] | Sure… | 好的 |
[07:11] | How the mighty tumble. | 人走茶凉 |
[07:12] | One day your initials are all over the private jet, | 前一天私人飞机上还都是你的名字 |
[07:13] | next you’re in jail– | 第二天你就坐牢了 |
[07:15] | And the next day you’re out. | 第三天你就出来了 |
[07:17] | Crazy ride for the rich and infamous, right? | 臭名昭著的有钱人的疯狂之旅 |
[07:24] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[07:57] | You got me. | 说吧 |
[07:57] | I’m here with Dollar Bill. | 我跟美元大亨在一起 |
[07:59] | He wants to short– | 他想做空 |
[08:00] | Mendham Pharmaceuticals. | 门德姆药业 |
[08:01] | They’re about to draw the ire of the libtards for cruelty | 他们即将激起自由主义者对残酷实验的怒火 |
[08:04] | and the Street for missing targets. | 和华尔街失去目标的怒火 |
[08:06] | You use that word so I feel rage | 你用了能让我感受到愤怒的词 |
[08:08] | and then tell myself not to allow that | 也让我觉得不能 |
[08:09] | to make me predisposed against your idea. Smart. | 带有倾向地反对你的主意 聪明 |
[08:12] | And would work if I hadn’t studied Agrippa, which I have. | 我要是没研究过阿古利巴的话 这招很好 |
[08:15] | Regardless, I support this if Compliance approves. | 不管怎么说 如果合规的话 我批准了 |
[08:17] | Fuck, yeah. | 太好了 |
[08:21] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:24] | Sorry, the office. | 抱歉 公司事务 |
[08:25] | Do what you must… | 你随意 |
[08:26] | Can I arrange some coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[08:27] | You don’t have Chromatic in New York, do you? | 纽约没有克记咖啡吧 |
[08:29] | No, thank you–and no. | 不用了 谢谢 是没有 |
[08:31] | We have a pitch in a few. | 我们投了几家创业公司 |
[08:33] | I’ll use the few. | 我就看那几家就行 |
[08:34] | It’s Steve Wozniak. | 有史蒂夫·沃茨尼克 |
[08:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:39] | No. | 不 |
[08:51] | We’re clear. | 没问题 |
[09:01] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[09:02] | He’ll hold your stuff. | 他帮你拿相机 |
[09:07] | Nice hobby. | 爱好不错 |
[09:09] | My time of late has been spent in reflection. | 我最近一直在回忆过去 |
[09:11] | Replaying pivotal moments in my life. | 回忆生命中的重要篇章 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I don’t see how I fit in. | 又不关我事 |
[09:16] | I need the slide that I left with you. | 我需要留给你的那些玻片 |
[09:18] | I disposed of it. As you asked. | 按你的要求处理掉了 |
[09:21] | Get rid of it for me. | 帮我处理了 |
[09:30] | Get rid of it for me. | 帮我处理了 |
[09:43] | I wouldn’t lie to you. | 我不会骗你 |
[09:45] | No, no, of course not. | 是 当然不会 |
[09:47] | You’ve always been good to me. | 你对我一直很好 |
[09:48] | But have I been good enough to you? | 不过我对你够好吗 |
[09:50] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[09:51] | I could have done more. | 本来可以更好的 |
[09:54] | What can I do for you now? | 我现在能帮你做什么 |
[09:56] | I want for nothing. | 不需要 |
[09:57] | Oh, you must want something. Give it some thought. | 怎么可能 好好想想 |
[10:00] | We’ll meet again soon. | 回见 |
[10:13] | The Donnie Caan Success Academy. | 唐尼·卡恩成功学院 |
[10:16] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[10:18] | When do you break ground? | 什么时候动工 |
[10:19] | Already did. | 开工了 |
[10:20] | Should be completed by the end of the year. | 年底就该竣工了 |
[10:23] | Chuck– | 查克 |
[10:24] | I know who you are. | 知道 |
[10:26] | You’re the man who made my husband’s last days | 那个让我丈夫最后的日子里 |
[10:28] | a living hell. | 饱受折磨的人 |
[10:30] | Pressuring him to wear a wire, | 逼他带窃听器 |
[10:32] | to testify, inform. | 逼他去告发 去作证 |
[10:36] | Well, I’m not proud of every day of my life. | 我并不认为我人生的每一天都值得自豪 |
[10:40] | And I hope you don’t think I’m speaking ill– | 希望你不会认为我说得很过 |
[10:41] | but I don’t imagine that Donnie | 但唐尼也不会觉得 |
[10:43] | was proud of every day of his. | 自己的每一天都值得自豪 |
[10:47] | He wasn’t a saint. | 他不是圣人 |
[10:49] | Donnie made choices. Compromises. | 唐尼选择了妥协 |
[10:51] | He made decisions about how to live. | 他自己选择了如何生活 |
[10:56] | Unfortunately not how he died. | 很不幸 怎么死却没得选 |
[11:00] | There was an experimental drug. | 本来有种试验性药物 |
[11:02] | It probably could have given him another half a year. | 也许能让他多活半年 |
[11:05] | But Donnie’s doctor, bought and paid for by Bobby Axelrod, | 可唐尼的医生被波比·艾克斯罗德收买 |
[11:10] | withheld that information… | 隐瞒了这个 |
[11:11] | so Donnie wouldn’t live long enough to testify. | 不让唐尼活到作证 |
[11:15] | His last Christmas with you and your kids, | 你俩和孩子的最后一次圣诞 |
[11:20] | was taken away. | 也没有了 |
[11:23] | What the fuck are you saying? | 你在胡说什么 |
[11:25] | Donnie died when he did, | 唐尼死得其时 |
[11:27] | because that’s when it was convenient for Axelrod. | 正是艾克斯罗德想要的时间 |
[11:32] | Privilege prevents me | 受医患协议约束 |
[11:33] | from being able to get Donnie’s medical records. | 我拿不到唐尼的病例 |
[11:37] | You, as next of kin, can overcome that. | 而你 是亲属 可以拿到 |
[11:40] | You can give me a waiver, | 你可以给我声明 |
[11:42] | so that I can get access to who that doctor was– | 然后我就会知道是哪个医生 |
[11:45] | His oncologist | 他的肿瘤医生 |
[11:47] | was as compassionate and thorough a doctor | 是我见过最悲悯 |
[11:51] | as I’ve ever seen. | 最敬业的医生 |
[11:53] | He came to the funeral. He held my hand. | 他参加了葬礼 跟我握手 |
[11:55] | He was among the first 15 people to donate to this place. | 还是首先给这里捐助的十五人之一 |
[12:07] | Please accept my sincerest apologies. | 我诚挚地感到抱歉 |
[12:11] | I’ll leave you in peace. | 你冷静一下 |
[12:16] | I have some questions about the legitimacy | 我有点怀疑一所特许学校的 |
[12:19] | of a certain charter school, its independence. | 合法性和独立性 |
[12:22] | I have questions about the entire idea of charter schools. | 我都怀疑特许学校这个概念 |
[12:25] | No one knows if they work. | 没人知道有没有用 |
[12:26] | It’s just because a bunch of rich people | 就因为一群有钱人 |
[12:27] | – decided that they were– – Let’s–let’s take a long canoe | -觉得行 -哪天我们 |
[12:29] | trip someday and discuss it. | 再来好好讨论下这个问题 |
[12:32] | But for now I need some records | 但眼下我需要一些记录 |
[12:34] | and I don’t want to start a whole official investigation. | 但不想展开官方调查 |
[12:37] | I just need to know who invested in the launch of this thing. | 就想知道谁投资了这个学校 |
[12:42] | Can you help? | 可以吗 |
[12:43] | Off the books? | 私下的调查 |
[12:44] | You know I can. | 没问题 |
[12:53] | Nice digs. | 这儿不错 |
[12:55] | But you didn’t have me over to see them. | 但你肯定不是让我参观的 |
[13:01] | I needed to get you away from your place, from Chuck, | 我需要你调职 离开查克那儿 |
[13:04] | in the hopes that you’d see it, and him, clearly. | 我很希望你能看清真相 和他这个人 |
[13:07] | Because what I see disturbs me. | 因为我所见的事很困扰我 |
[13:09] | Chuck’s fucked up. That’s your big headline? | 查克胡来 这就是你的大新闻 |
[13:11] | Chuck’s done something fucked up. | 查克确实有点胡来 |
[13:12] | And it’s gonna take the whole office down… | 他会把整个办公室都拖下水 |
[13:14] | unless you put some daylight between the two of you. | 除非你和他划清界限 |
[13:17] | Why would I do that now, right after he promoted me? | 我现在为什么要这么做 他刚提拔了我 |
[13:22] | What do you think I don’t know? | 你当我什么都不知道 |
[13:24] | The day Axe was arrested. The day you got promoted. | 阿克斯被抓那天你正好升职 |
[13:27] | – The day I got transferred. – Busy day. | -当日我就被调岗 -大日子 |
[13:29] | And yet before all that, something else happened. | 在这些之前 还有件事 |
[13:32] | Something you and I couldn’t explain. | 你我都无法解释 |
[13:40] | Why isn’t Lawrence Boyd in prison? | 为什么劳伦斯·博伊德没在大牢 |
[13:47] | Right. Tell her… | 好的 告诉她 |
[13:48] | Oh, good. Good. | 好 好 |
[13:50] | Let’s hear what you have to say, Darren. | 听听你的想法 达伦 |
[13:52] | Everyone loves Table Service, | 大家都喜欢《桌边服务》这个APP |
[13:54] | an app that connects millennial diners | 把新生代食客 |
[13:55] | to their favorite tables. | 和他们钟情的餐桌互联 |
[13:57] | I knew this whole thing was a waste of time. | 我知道这就是浪费时间 |
[14:02] | I’ll be right back. | 一会就回来 |
[14:08] | Figure a fella flies out here, you’d show ’em something | 那人就是个乱叫的苍蝇而已 你至少得给他们看看 |
[14:10] | -they might be able invest in. -He’s got a solid pitch! | -一些真正想投的项目 -那个项目稳赚 |
[14:13] | And so your position in it must be thick as Nicki Minaj. | 那你在这里面的位置大概和麻辣鸡一样稳固 |
[14:15] | – You didn’t even hear it. – Did I need to. Really? | -你都还没听 -我需要听吗 |
[14:17] | I promised to show Axe investable start ups. | 我答应给阿克斯看几个创业项目 |
[14:20] | – That’s what I– – You were testing me, us, | -那是我 -你是在考验大家 |
[14:22] | to see if we could tell that this was in your bottom tranche. | 试探我们是否看出这就是你们最烂的项目 |
[14:24] | Hedge funds come out here, their time horizon is different, | 对冲基金来考察 他们的投资回报期不一样 |
[14:27] | they want to tell their investors they’re diversified. | 想告诉投资人他们很多元化 |
[14:30] | That’s what I offered you. | 也是我想给你们看得 |
[14:31] | Thank you for a very pleasant day. | 谢谢 合作愉快 |
[14:33] | Have your car take me to the airport. | 你派辆车送我去机场 |
[14:34] | Mr. Axelrod insists on hearing bad news at once. | 阿克斯罗德先生坚持一次把坏消息听完 |
[14:37] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[14:39] | No. I wasn’t testing you. | 不 我不是在考你 |
[14:41] | But if I was, you passed. | 要是考 那你过了 |
[14:43] | Stick around. | 留下来 |
[14:45] | I think you’ll enjoy the next pitch. | 你会很欣赏下个项目 |
[14:48] | Go ahead, Darren. | 继续 达伦 |
[14:56] | A great-looking machine, huh? | 这机器漂亮吧 |
[14:58] | All that chrome. | 全铬的 |
[15:01] | Grinder, tamper, knock box. | 磨头 捣柱 滤盒 |
[15:03] | Quality and integrity. | 质量上佳 功能完善 |
[15:07] | After a full review | 完成全面评估后 |
[15:10] | I can’t say the same thing about you, Dollar Bill. | 我不能对你说一样的话 美元大亨 |
[15:14] | And I can’t approve the Mendham short. | 我不能允准门德姆药业的做空 |
[15:16] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在开玩笑 |
[15:18] | There’s research. | 有调研报告 |
[15:19] | That’s not research. I know research. | 那不是调研 我懂什么是调研 |
[15:20] | This is caca de vaca. | 就是一坨牛粪[西语] |
[15:24] | I can translate if you– | 听不懂我翻给你 |
[15:25] | Is everybody here under this nitpick fuck hole microscope | 这傻逼跟大家都吹毛求疵 |
[15:29] | or just me? | 还是针对我 |
[15:30] | I’ve been aware of your moves ever since my time | 你那点小套路 |
[15:32] | at the Securities Exchange Commission. | 在证监会时我就门清了 |
[15:34] | Y-You think because the cat’s away | 你以为老虎不在 |
[15:36] | the Bill will play? | 美元大亨你就能反天了吗 |
[15:43] | You motherfucking, needle-dicked, | 妈逼 你就一小牙签 |
[15:46] | six-figure pants shitter! | 在裤裆里拉屎的家伙 |
[15:50] | It’s cagato addosso in Italian. | 用意大利语说是cagato addosso |
[15:53] | Hosenscheisser in German. | 用德语是Hosenscheisser |
[15:54] | But also, let me say this in English. | 但我也要用英语说 |
[15:56] | Fucking stop this steel cage match right now. | 赶紧给我停下这场斗兽戏码 |
[15:59] | No. I am the last line of defense. | 不 我是最后一道防线 |
[16:02] | Keeping us all out of prison. | 让我们免受牢狱之灾 |
[16:04] | If we were in prison, I would rent you out | 要是我们进了监狱 给我一勺土豆泥 |
[16:06] | for a fucking scoop of mashed potatoes. | 我就把你租出去 |
[16:10] | Calm the fuck down, shut the fuck up, | 冷静 闭嘴 |
[16:12] | and get into my office. Both of you. | 来我的办公室 你们俩都是 |
[16:26] | Is this couples therapy? | 这是情侣咨询吗 |
[16:28] | Is this what couples therapy is like? | 这是不是情侣咨询的样子 |
[16:31] | You’ve never been? | 你从来没做过 |
[16:32] | I’ve never been married but I’ve gone to couples | 我没结过婚但是曾经分别和三个女人 |
[16:34] | with three separate women. | 恋爱过 |
[16:36] | Never did it. | 没做过 |
[16:37] | Which may be how I stay married to two women. | 可能这就是我能维持和两个女人的婚姻的原因 |
[16:40] | This isn’t couples. | 这不是情侣咨询 |
[16:42] | But behind pretty much every shouting match | 但在每一场对骂的下面都掩藏着 |
[16:44] | is a communications breakdown. | 沟通失灵 |
[16:46] | What we got here | 我们现在的问题是 |
[16:47] | is failure to communicate. | 尝试沟通失败 |
[16:48] | A failure to communicate. | 沟通失败 |
[16:50] | Actually it’s both. | 实际上是双方的问题 |
[16:51] | Strother Martin says it one way, Newman another. But, yes. | 史卓德·马丁这样说 纽曼那么说 |
[16:53] | Now I’m going to give you 30 seconds to say | 现在我给你们30秒 |
[16:55] | what you think of each other– to really blow it out | 说说你们对彼此的看法 真正吼出来 |
[16:57] | into the open–and then we’re burying that crap forever. | 然后我们再也不提它 |
[17:00] | – Who wants to go first– – May I? | -谁先来 -我来 |
[17:01] | Bill is ego-maniacal. Greedy. Dangerous. | 比尔是个自大狂 贪婪 危险 |
[17:05] | Crude. Juvenile– | 无礼 幼稚 |
[17:07] | Okay. Dollar Bill– | “美元大亨”比尔 |
[17:08] | You’re a pretentious, preening ass. | 你是个自命不凡的 搔首弄姿的混蛋 |
[17:12] | You’re a parasite. You’re not an earner. | 你是个寄生虫 你根本不赚钱 |
[17:14] | You’re a page pusher. You got no balls. | 狗皮膏药广告 没种 |
[17:17] | You’re less than a man– and that’s not sexist | 你不是个男人 这不是性别歧视 |
[17:19] | because you’re less than any woman I’ve ever shared | 因为你也比不上所有 |
[17:21] | – a trading desk with– – Stop. | -女同事 -停 |
[17:23] | Dammit. I was just getting into a rhythm. | 我才刚找到感觉 |
[17:25] | Wasted three seconds on that not sexist crap– | 在性别歧视那堆废话上浪费了三秒 |
[17:27] | Can I add reckless to my prior list? | 我能在我前面的话里加上鲁莽吗 |
[17:30] | And borderline criminal, bigamist– | 罪犯边缘型人格 重婚者 |
[17:32] | Enough. That was ugly. | 够了 这太难看了 |
[17:35] | We don’t live there or we become ugly. | 我们不继续这样 不然我们都会很丑陋 |
[17:38] | Instead goals. | 说说目标 |
[17:39] | Simple. Make money. | 简单 赚钱 |
[17:41] | Fucking craploads of green. | 挣一大堆钞票 |
[17:43] | For myself. For my family. | 为我自己 为我的家庭 |
[17:46] | For Axe Cap. | 为阿克斯资本 |
[17:48] | Earn a nice living? | 赚钱维生 |
[17:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:50] | But my duty is to do so | 但我的责任是赚钱同时 |
[17:52] | while stewarding this company through safe waters, | 监管整个公司安全运转 |
[17:55] | avoiding regulatory scrutiny | 避免监管审查 |
[17:57] | and upholding our fiduciary responsibility– | 并且对受托人负责 |
[17:59] | I hate every pore of you– | 我痛恨你的每个毛孔 |
[18:04] | If this was couples therapy, | 如果这是情侣咨询 |
[18:05] | my prescription would be: break up. | 我的处方就是分手 |
[18:07] | Immediately. | 立刻 |
[18:08] | But we are all more than married here. | 但是我们比婚姻更紧密 |
[18:11] | And this is our unit. | 这里就是我们的小队 |
[18:13] | And we are sticking together to win this fucking war… | 我们得团结一致才能赢得战争 |
[18:16] | You two will never, ever like each other. | 你们两个永远不会喜欢对方 |
[18:19] | 一部主人公被人关在一个小屋子里 必须杀死对手才能出来的影片 | |
[18:19] | This is like No Exit without the guy. | 像是没有反派的《无路可退》 |
[18:20] | Or, fuck, I’m the guy. | 或者我就是那个反派 |
[18:23] | I have nothing to offer except this: | 我只能这样说了 |
[18:25] | I have never told Axe to fire someone for being a dick. | 我从来没有因为谁是混蛋就让阿克斯开了他 |
[18:30] | Don’t become the first. | 别当第一个 |
[18:39] | Dr. Gilbert would have to keep it refrigerated. | 吉尔伯特医生得把它放在冰箱里 |
[18:41] | How long could it last on its own? | 不管它的话能维持多久 |
[18:43] | After 18 hours, give or take, the toxin would evaporate. | 毒素18小时左右就会蒸发 |
[18:46] | Unless refrigerated. | 除非冷藏 |
[18:51] | Do you want us to check his lab? | 你希望我们检查他的实验室吗 |
[18:56] | And his home. | 还有他家 |
[19:02] | He hasn’t reached out yet. | 他还没有联系过 |
[19:03] | Hasn’t asked for anything. | 什么也没要过 |
[19:05] | – Are you sure he kept it? – You ever take | -你确定他有吗 -你会 |
[19:06] | a get-out-of-jail-free card and just throw it away? | 拿到一张免罪券然后把它扔了吗 |
[19:09] | I think I’ve trained to have the discipline to do just that. | 我被训练要求服从这样的纪律 |
[19:11] | You would. I know it. | 你会的 我知道 |
[19:15] | He ain’t you. He has it. | 他不是你 他拿着 |
[19:17] | And we have to make sure he gives it to us and not the Feds. | 我们得确保他把它给我们而不是警察 |
[19:25] | Bottle. | 酒瓶 |
[19:31] | I don’t literally mean bottle. | 并不是字面上的酒瓶 |
[19:47] | I always wondered if shrinks did that after a session. | 我经常想心理医生在疗程结束后会不会这样做 |
[19:50] | They would if they had to deal with the bullshit I just did. | 要是他们得处理我遇到的糟心事就得这样 |
[19:52] | I’m sitting there talking to those two– | 我就坐在那跟那两个人说话 |
[19:54] | and I say this with love–idiots, | 还要有爱地说 白痴们 |
[19:57] | and all I can think is: | 同时我满脑子都是 |
[19:59] | I have to do this with Chuck and Axe. | 我还得这样调停查克和阿克斯 |
[20:01] | Why haven’t I? | 为什么我要这样 |
[20:02] | Because you’re not insane. | 因为你还没疯 |
[20:03] | And if you think that was a waste of your fucking time– | 要是你觉得这是浪费时间 |
[20:05] | Why is it so crazy to think that these two brilliant– | 一想起这两个聪明人我就头疼 |
[20:07] | Because Dollar Bill and Spyros may be oil and water | 美元大亨比尔和斯派罗可能像油和水 |
[20:10] | but your two other fellows are nitrate and glycerol. | 但另外两个家伙就像硝酸和甘油 |
[20:13] | You combine those… | 你把他们放一起 |
[20:14] | Yeah. I know. Boom. | 我知道 爆炸 |
[20:16] | And, I really don’t want you burning up with ’em. | 我真不希望你和他们一起完蛋 |
[20:19] | Surprised you haven’t already. | 真奇怪你还没筋疲力竭 |
[20:22] | They would never admit this, | 他们永远不会承认 |
[20:23] | but when they first met, when Chuck and I | 但他们刚认识时 查克和我刚开始 |
[20:25] | first started dating, they liked each other plenty. | 约会的时候 他们还挺喜欢彼此的 |
[20:28] | More than that. | 不止如此 |
[20:29] | Smartest guys in the room. Saw themselves in each other. | 屋子里最聪明的两人 在对方身上看到自身 |
[20:32] | Chuck was in private practice. | 查克在练习 |
[20:33] | No reason he and Axe needed to end up here… | 没道理他和阿克斯得这样结束 |
[20:38] | I miss the old days. Don’t you? | 我怀念过去 你不怀念吗 |
[20:41] | Hell yeah, | 当然 |
[20:43] | doing lines off a hooker’s hip bones, | 和妓女的疯狂日子 |
[20:45] | my cell phone in one hand, and my– | 一只手拿着手机 我的 |
[20:48] | I meant simpler times. | 我是说更单纯的日子 |
[20:50] | And as great a toll as that lifestyle took on you, | 虽然那种生活方式代价很大 |
[20:53] | this one is kicking the shit out of me. | 但现在的生活方式已经让我吐血了 |
[20:56] | Some days, I don’t understand how you’re still ambulatory. | 有时候我不明白你怎么还能接诊 |
[20:59] | What’s my choice, succumb to a case of the vapours? | 我有什么选择吗 得精神病吗 |
[21:03] | Because it’s either that or soldier on. | 因为要么这样要么迎难而上 |
[21:09] | Come. | 进来 |
[21:16] | Is this a desk talk or a couch talk? | 公事还是私下谈话 |
[21:19] | Lawrence Boyd. | 劳伦斯·博伊德 |
[21:22] | Couch. | 私下 |
[21:24] | We made a deal to put Boyd in prison. | 我们做了个交易好把博伊德送进监狱 |
[21:26] | Boyd is not in prison. | 博伊德没进监狱 |
[21:30] | And he’s not Papillon. So… | 而且他也不会飞 所以 |
[21:32] | The judge’s order releasing him is under seal. | 法官给他的释放令没有公开 |
[21:35] | And it should stay that way for the foreseeable future, | 并且在可见的未来都不会公开 |
[21:38] | so– maybe let that be enough. | 这就够了 |
[21:42] | It’s Connerty asking. | 是康纳蒂在问 |
[21:56] | I secured Lawrence Boyd’s release. | 是我释放的劳伦斯·博伊德 |
[21:59] | He was instrumental in bringing Axelrod to justice. | 他是将阿克斯罗德绳之以法的工具 |
[22:05] | But since neither of you could officially | 但由于你们俩都不能 |
[22:07] | be affiliated with that case, | 公开与此案牵涉 |
[22:08] | you must have come up with something else… | 你肯定提出了什么别的 |
[22:14] | Active cooperation? | 主动合作 |
[22:18] | Against? | 针对 |
[22:19] | What would raise fewer eyebrows | 有什么比博伊德 |
[22:20] | than Boyd turning on his own employees? | 揭发他的雇员更不引人注目的呢 |
[22:23] | But I haven’t seen any new cases against Spartan-Ives. | 但我没有看到有诉斯巴坦-艾弗斯的案子 |
[22:26] | I was hoping not to go back to Boyd. | 我本希望事情不会最后回到博伊德身上 |
[22:29] | But now we have to. | 但是现在我们不得不这样 |
[22:31] | I’ll need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:33] | – Why would I– – You already decided. | -我为什么要 -你早就决定好了 |
[22:36] | Before you told me the Connerty piece. | 在你告诉我康纳蒂的事之前 |
[22:41] | We here at Rhoades Airlines know you have many travel options | 罗兹航空知道您有许多出行选择 |
[22:44] | and are grateful that you have chosen to fly with us. | 非常感谢你选择了我们为你服务 |
[22:47] | You will be rewarded. | 你会得到奖励 |
[22:50] | Your Honor, we request that you unseal your order | 法官大人 我们请求你公开 |
[22:53] | re-sentencing Lawrence Boyd to time served. | 你重判劳伦斯·博伊德服刑的决定 |
[22:55] | We’re not saying a fraud has necessarily been | 我们并不是说这审判过程中 |
[22:58] | – committed on this court, but– – Excuse me, counselor. | -有什么猫腻 但 -打断下 检察官 |
[23:00] | Please wait for SDNY to respond. | 请等纽约南区检院回应了再说 |
[23:03] | This isn’t an adversarial motion. | 这动议与判决并不矛盾 |
[23:05] | Then don’t fight. | 那就别争了 |
[23:07] | Apologies for my tardiness. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[23:09] | Kate Sacker, for SDNY. | 凯特·赛克 纽约南区检院 |
[23:10] | We originally asked you to seal this order | 我们之前请求您不公开这个决定 |
[23:12] | as a matter of witness safety and investigative integrity. | 是为了保护证人的安全以及调查不受干扰 |
[23:15] | Those same concerns still apply. | 这些问题仍然存在 |
[23:17] | We’ll keep it under seal. | 我们会继续封存 |
[23:19] | And maybe the government could talk amongst itself. | 还有你们政府部门之间也许得多沟通 |
[23:31] | You say it’s a dead-end, then show up | 你说这是死路一条 然后就跑来 |
[23:32] | – to argue against me? – I’m Chief of Crim. | -专门针对我 -我是刑事主管 |
[23:34] | And if you remember that whole contest, | 还有如果你还记得整个来龙去脉 |
[23:36] | you know that Chuck likes to pit people against one another. | 你知道查克喜欢挑起人们之间的内斗 |
[23:39] | He thinks I’m working him, so he’s using our friendship | 他知道我在查他 所以他就利用我们的友谊 |
[23:41] | – to work me? – Wouldn’t put it past him. | -来针对我 -他做得出来 |
[23:43] | You gonna appeal? | 你会上诉吗 |
[23:46] | See you in the Second Circuit. | 第二巡回法庭见 |
[23:51] | This is the most private room I have. | 这是我这里最隐秘的房间 |
[23:53] | No one will know you were at the office. | 不会有人知道你来过办公室 |
[23:56] | I’ve been in war rooms before– | 我去过作战室 |
[23:59] | love that frisson of danger in the air. | 就爱那种空气中弥漫的危险气息 |
[24:02] | I’ve asked you here because I require cooperation. | 我请你过来是因为我需要你合作 |
[24:06] | I did what you asked. | 我按你说的做了 |
[24:08] | Oh, that was entre nous. | 那只是我们私下的协议 |
[24:11] | Officially, I need you | 现在我需要你公开举报 |
[24:13] | to give up a few misbehaving moneylenders. | 几个不守规矩的放债者 |
[24:15] | I never did repent for doing good, | 我从不为做好事感到后悔 |
[24:17] | nor shall not now… | 现在也不会 |
[24:19] | I tell the Judge you’re not cooperating, | 只要我告诉法官你拒绝合作 |
[24:20] | you go back inside. | 你马上就会去坐牢 |
[24:21] | And I tell him about our real deal, | 那我就告诉他我们真正的协议是什么 |
[24:23] | you bunk with me. | 要死一起死 |
[24:25] | Why, Chuck? | 为什么 查克 |
[24:27] | Why do you default to demanding and threatening? | 为什么你总是一上来就威胁逼迫 |
[24:30] | Why don’t you ever ask what I want? | 为什么你从来不问我想要什么 |
[24:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[24:33] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[24:35] | I like simple pleasures– butter in my ass, | 我想要的幸福很简单 股间有油 |
[24:38] | lollipops in my mouth– | 口中有糖 |
[24:40] | and taking my boat to Antibes free and clear. | 自由无忧地驾船驶向昂蒂布 |
[24:45] | I’ll have your passport returned, | 我会归还你的护照 |
[24:47] | your supervised release restrictions removed. | 你监外看管的限制也会被取消 |
[24:49] | Names. | 告诉我名字 |
[24:51] | My boat. | 我的船 |
[24:53] | – I need The Champlain back. – That’s out of my hands. | -把山普伦号还给我 -那不受我控制 |
[24:56] | The government seized it. | 它已经被政府没收 |
[24:57] | It’s been deemed legally forfeit. | 已按法律程序充公 |
[24:59] | So navigate the swamp. | 那你就想办法把它找回来 |
[25:01] | Until then, no names. | 在那之前 我不会给你名单 |
[25:03] | Sorry, pal, your credit, is no good here. | 抱歉伙计 我可不那么相信你 |
[25:07] | If he has… what you think he has… | 如果他手上有你认为他有的那样的东西 |
[25:09] | you have a shot at a chain of custody argument. | 你庭辩可以试试从证据保管链下手 |
[25:12] | Could convince the court that your fingerprints could have | 试着让庭上所有人相信 你的指纹可能是从 |
[25:14] | been taken off a glass of Pappy and transferred. | 派比·范·温克威士忌的瓶子上提取然后转移的 |
[25:17] | How likely is that? | 这种说法可能性大吗 |
[25:18] | In reality or in the collective imagination of a jury? | 事实上还是陪审团的想象中 |
[25:21] | Either. | 都是 |
[25:22] | Lightning striking the Powerball winner. | 好比中了彩票大奖的人被闪电击中 |
[25:29] | He called to meet? | 他打电话要求见面了吗 |
[25:31] | On my way. | 马上去 |
[25:33] | Is that the lightning bolt? | 是那道闪电击来了吗 |
[25:35] | We’ll find out. | 马上见分晓 |
[25:42] | Axe. I’ve been calling. | 阿克斯 我一直在打电话找你 |
[25:44] | And I haven’t been answering. | 而我一直都没接 |
[25:46] | Don’t you think that’s maybe a sign it’s not a good time? | 你没想过这可能说明我没时间吗 |
[25:48] | You won’t believe the bullshit that’s going on in your name. | 你不会相信他们用你的名义干了什么好事 |
[25:51] | – Spyros is blocking me– – Unsafe. | -斯派罗一直在阻止我 -在这里不方便 |
[25:53] | Use the proper channels. I don’t know where the ears are. | 选择更安全的方式告诉我 随处都可能有人偷听 |
[25:57] | Strip or Retire! | 要么脱 要么滚 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:00] | “Strip or Retire.” | 要么脱 要么滚 |
[26:02] | That’s the motto that was carved | 这是刻在古雅典 |
[26:04] | above the palestra in ancient Athens. | 一所摔跤学校大门上的标语 |
[26:06] | Where they wrestled in the nude… | 在那里他们都是裸体摔跤 |
[26:07] | This is getting weird, Bill– | 你有点奇怪 比尔 |
[26:08] | It means every man should have skin in the game. | 这就意味着所有人在比赛中都押下了自己的赌注 |
[26:11] | His rep, his honor, fully on the line | 他的声誉 骄傲 都押了进去 |
[26:14] | because it means all. | 因为比赛结果就意味着一切 |
[26:17] | Like mine. | 就好像我这样 |
[26:18] | You think you can’t trust me, you’re wrong. | 你觉得你不能相信我 你错了 |
[26:20] | Show me the wire, Bobby! | 发起你的攻势吧 波比 |
[26:23] | – Huh, where is it? – Bill. | -来 上啊 -比尔 |
[26:24] | This is public. Very public. | 这是在大街上 很多人看着呢 |
[26:27] | And we look like we’re having a lovers’ tiff, at best. | 说好听点我们看起来像是小情侣在闹别扭 |
[26:30] | Now, I got an important fucking meeting to go to. | 现在我他妈有一个很重要的会面 |
[26:32] | So pull up your pants | 所以穿上你的裤子 |
[26:33] | and stop looking to me for help. | 然后别再找我来帮你 |
[26:35] | Help yourself. | 你得自救 |
[26:41] | I’m starting at the justifiable tradeoff point– | 我最先准备完成的是一个合理的折衷方案 |
[26:43] | traceable user identity based on the human voice. | 利用人类的声音来追踪用户的身份 |
[26:46] | The whole thing utilizes extant voice technology. | 这个项目会运用大量的声音技术 |
[26:49] | All right. Thoughts? | 很好 大家有什么想法 |
[26:53] | Strong concept. My only concern is: | 概念很棒 我唯一担心的是 |
[26:55] | you don’t own the tech you want to retool. | 你想要利用的技术并不属于你 |
[26:56] | That’s your thermal exhaust port. | 那就是你的排热口 |
[26:58] | My– | 我的 |
[26:59] | Flaw in the Death Star. | 死星的弱点 |
[27:00] | The two-meter wide gap | 那个两米宽的缝隙 |
[27:02] | that runs directly into the reactor system. | 直接跟反应堆相连接 |
[27:05] | Why I’m here. | 所有我才来这里 |
[27:06] | I need help to seal it before I get blown the fuck up. | 我需要你们帮助我在被炸飞之前解决这个问题 |
[27:09] | Let us talk. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[27:10] | I think we can figure out something you’ll like. | 我们会达成一个你满意的协议 |
[27:13] | That was nice. | 讲得很不错 |
[27:13] | – Yes, it went– – Yeah, that was good. | -对 一切都 -对 进行得很顺利 |
[27:20] | People are too harsh on the port. | 大家对排热口的指责有点太过了 |
[27:22] | They think it’s a plot problem. | 他们认为这是个设计缺陷 |
[27:23] | Like, “Why didn’t they plug the hole?” | 说什么”他们为什么不把那洞堵上” |
[27:25] | I know! Unfairly derided. | 没错 不应该被嘲讽得这么厉害 |
[27:26] | What material could withstand the heat expended | 根本没有金属能承受住 |
[27:28] | from that mammoth sphere? | 那个庞然大物发出的热量 |
[27:29] | Plus, it was fortified with gun turrets and– | 而且它还被炮塔保护着 再加上 |
[27:31] | And a fleet of TIE fighters. Yes. | 再加上一支钛战机战队 没错 |
[27:33] | Nobody gets on Homer for the whole Achilles’ heel situation. | 从没有人指责荷马创造出了阿喀琉斯之踵那一出 |
[27:36] | She had to hold him by something. | 她总得抓住哪里才能抓住他 |
[27:39] | Have dinner with me. | 跟我吃晚餐吧 |
[27:41] | I can get a table at State Bird Provisions. | 我可以在州鸟餐厅订到位置 |
[27:43] | Sorry. When I saw how things were going earlier | 抱歉 当我之前看到会议的进展时 |
[27:45] | I made other plans. | 我就订下了行程 |
[27:46] | But now…well, shit. | 结果现在 该死 |
[27:52] | Tomorrow? | 那明天 |
[27:53] | Leaving first thing. Another time. | 我明天一早就离开 下次 |
[28:00] | So, here’s a chance to earn my trust. | 现在给你个获取我信任的机会 |
[28:03] | What do you know about asset forfeiture? | 关于没收资产你知道多少 |
[28:09] | You want to toot around in a drug pusher’s Ferrari, | 你想开着瘾君子的法拉利满街炫耀吗 |
[28:11] | Sonny Crockett-style? | 就像桑尼·克罗克特一样 |
[28:12] | I want to know how assets might wind up… | 我想知道这些财产有没有可能 |
[28:16] | where they don’t belong. | 被转移到它们不该在的地方 |
[28:18] | There’s “The undercover brother.” | 可以像《卧底兄弟》那样 |
[28:20] | Requisition the asset for use in a confidential investigation | 在秘密调查中征用那财物 |
[28:24] | that lasts…as long as you want it to. | 然后 你想用多久就用多久 |
[28:26] | Want the item out the door. | 我想把物品挪出司法系统 |
[28:28] | Mm. | 这样 |
[28:30] | What about running the old empty auction play? | 那就来一出老式的无人竞拍戏码 |
[28:32] | Give insufficient notice on the Marshals’ site, | 给法警那边出不太充分的通知 |
[28:35] | then have a straw buyer snatch up the thing for a song. | 接着让一个替身买手以便宜价买下来 |
[28:39] | Of course, you gotta cajole a Marshal. | 当然了 你得钓上一个法警 |
[28:40] | But that’s almost its own reward. | 但那么做很可能需要付出代价 |
[28:43] | That. | 我懂 |
[28:44] | And do it in stealth mode. | 做事隐秘点儿 |
[28:46] | Roger. What’s the vehicle? | 明白 这次怎么干 |
[28:49] | Ah, a floater… | 一个流动资产 |
[29:02] | We’re clear. | 没有威胁 |
[29:06] | You got in touch with my guys. | 你联系了我们 |
[29:08] | Yeah, in the last day, I found my grant under review, | 没错 昨天我发现我的经费被审查了 |
[29:10] | the lease on my lab suddenly in question, | 实验室经费发放突然出现问题 |
[29:12] | nothing out of place at home– | 尽管屋外什么都没有 |
[29:13] | though I still feel -like someone has been there. | 我还是感觉有人一直在外面 |
[29:16] | These tactics are deeply objectionable. | 这些手段真让人反感 |
[29:19] | Well, you’re a diagnostician. | 你可是个诊断专家 |
[29:21] | So, before you form a hypothesis, | 当你设定一个假说时 |
[29:24] | let alone reach a conclusion, | 为了让它有一个结论 |
[29:25] | I thought you should have all the data. | 我想你应该早就得到实验数据 |
[29:27] | Meaning that you can hurt me as much as the government can. | 显示你能和政府一样严重地伤害我 |
[29:30] | Who wants to hurt anybody? | 谁愿意没事伤害别人呢 |
[29:31] | All of this is unnecessary. | 这一切都是没必要的 |
[29:32] | I told you: I disposed of the slide. | 我告诉你了 玻片我已经处置了 |
[29:35] | How? | 如何处置的 |
[29:37] | How? | 如何 |
[29:37] | Wastebasket? Hallway? | 扔在废物篮 还是走廊 |
[29:38] | Dumpster? | 垃圾箱 |
[29:40] | Talk me through it. | 请完整告诉我 |
[29:41] | Okay. The slide was on my desk in a plastic bag. | 好 当时玻片在我桌上用塑料袋装着 |
[29:45] | You left, I took the slide to my exam room. | 你走后 我就带去了检测室 |
[29:48] | I was going to put it in the biohazard bin, | 我本想丢进生物危害箱里 |
[29:50] | and then I remembered it’s emptied weekly | 但我记起来这个箱子每周清一次 |
[29:52] | and had just been picked up that day. | 而且那时已经被清空了 |
[29:55] | I didn’t want the slide sitting there for a week. | 我不想玻片在那滞留一周 |
[29:57] | Oh. So you took it home? | 所以你带它回家了 |
[29:59] | No. | 没有 |
[30:01] | I went to my lab. We have a kiln. | 我去了我实验室 有个高温炉 |
[30:03] | That destroys slides? | 那个能破坏玻片 |
[30:05] | Russians destroyed thousands of doping samples that way. | 俄国人就用这办法破坏了数以千计的样品 |
[30:09] | How did you get there? | 你是怎么到那儿去的 |
[30:10] | How did I– | 我怎么 |
[30:11] | Did you fucking beam yourself? | 难道是把自己发射过去的 |
[30:12] | I walked down the hallway. | 我从走廊穿过去的 |
[30:15] | Did you see anyone? | 见到什么人了吗 |
[30:17] | No. | 没有 |
[30:18] | Yes. | 见到了 |
[30:19] | Jenny. One of my assistants. | 珍妮 我的一个助手 |
[30:22] | Did you say anything to her? | 你跟她说了什么吗 |
[30:23] | I just kinda nodded. | 我就点了点头 |
[30:26] | You need me to demonstrate the nod? | 需要我给你演示我怎么点头的 |
[30:29] | I’ll let you know. | 需要的话我会告诉你 |
[30:31] | I tossed it in the kiln. | 我把玻片扔进炉里 |
[30:34] | That was that. No one else there. | 这就是全部经过 没有其他人在那 |
[30:38] | That’s very cautious and precise. | 你的描述非常谨慎精确 |
[30:41] | I swear on my Hippocratic oath. | 我以希波拉底誓言发誓 |
[30:44] | You have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[30:45] | That’s a very credible story. | 真是个令人信服的故事 |
[30:47] | But in my line of work, we aim to eliminate risk. | 但我的工作方式就是致力消除风险 |
[30:51] | It’s called downside protection. | 这叫下行保护 |
[30:53] | Now, there’s always a price for it. | 而这通常都需要付出代价 |
[30:55] | The question is: | 那么问题便是 |
[30:57] | Am I going to pay it… | 是我去付出代价 |
[30:59] | or are you? | 还是你呢 |
[31:05] | Mafee! | 玛菲 |
[31:06] | What up, brawler? | 怎么了 斗士 |
[31:07] | Got a trade I want you to execute. | 有个交易你帮我执行一下 |
[31:10] | You want to go long on Mendham Pharmaceuticals? | 你想多头买入门德姆制药 |
[31:12] | Like Staubach to Drew Pearson. | 如同施陶巴赫给德鲁·皮尔逊的完美传球 |
[31:14] | Vintage ref. Nice. | 暴露年龄的引用 不错 |
[31:18] | I return to you your prized vessel. | 我把你珍爱的船归回给你 |
[31:26] | Are you ready to name names? | 你准备好说出名字了吗 |
[31:29] | It hurts me to do that to generally good men. | 让我对品性还行的人这么做 我很难受 |
[31:32] | I’m sure the pain will subside | 当蔚蓝海岸映入眼帘时 |
[31:34] | as the Cote D’Azur comes into view. | 我保证那痛苦会平息的 |
[31:36] | That it will. | 没错 |
[31:38] | So, as the venerable David Lee Roth once said: | 可敬的大卫·李·罗斯曾说 |
[31:41] | Might as well jump. | 不如跳起来 |
[31:44] | Please speak those names to my associates. | 请把名字告诉我的合作者们 |
[31:48] | They will oversee the case-making. | 他们会监督案件建立 |
[31:51] | So you were saying? | 你刚刚说了 |
[32:01] | 门德姆制药无仓位 比尔·斯特恩交易警告 信用违约交换交易 | |
[32:03] | 违反原则 违反警告 违反原则 | |
[32:05] | I got you. | 逮到你了 |
[32:08] | Knocking? No? | 都不敲门吗 |
[32:10] | Fire Dollar Bill Stearn! | 开除美元大亨比尔·斯特恩 |
[32:12] | I thought you already packed that peace pipe | 我还以为你已偃旗息鼓 |
[32:14] | and smoked it to the dome. | 和他握手言和了 |
[32:15] | My software flagged him trying to slip the trade by. | 我的软件标记他在试探交易准则 |
[32:18] | He repackaged it. | 他重新打包了 |
[32:19] | Instead of shorting Mendham, he went long. Very long. | 他没做空门德姆 反而多头买入更多 |
[32:23] | And hedged it with credit default swaps. | 然后用信用违约掉期对冲风险 |
[32:26] | So, when Mendham tanks, we clean up. | 门德姆暴跌时 我们就清仓 |
[32:28] | You gotta admit, that’s pretty fucking good. | 你得承认 这的确是个妙点子 |
[32:30] | The only good thing is that I ran down his little charade. | 万幸是我识破了他的小小伪装 |
[32:35] | This trade fits Bill’s MO to a T. | 这次交易很好地说明了比尔的手法有多糟 |
[32:37] | It is exactly what my compadres | 这些正是我证监会的旧友们 |
[32:40] | down at the Commish salivate over. | 所垂涎的东西 |
[32:42] | So block it. | 那就拦截 |
[32:43] | I did. That’s not enough. | 我已经拦截了 但还不够 |
[32:45] | If he isn’t fired, I’m gone. | 如果他不走 我就走 |
[32:47] | And to make sure that I don’t face any future charges, | 并且为了避免我未来遭受起诉 |
[32:50] | I would need to document all of this and turn him in. | 我要把这些都记录下来 让他进局子 |
[32:54] | Compliance must be… complied with. | 合规必须遵守 |
[33:12] | – This is the Netrunner tournament, yes? – Yep. | -这里是矩阵潜袭锦标赛吧 -是的 |
[33:14] | Taylor Mason, you should have my name… | 泰勒·梅森 应该有我的名字 |
[33:16] | Let me take a look. | 请让我查一下 |
[33:22] | You’re good to go. | 您可以进去了 |
[33:27] | Good evening, gentlemen. Welcome to Daniel. | 晚上好 绅士们 丹尼尔餐厅欢迎您 |
[33:30] | I’ve prepared a wonderful tasting menu for you tonight. | 今晚我为您准备了极为可口的菜单 |
[33:33] | Enjoy your evening, and bon appétit. | 好好享受您的夜晚 祝您好胃口 |
[33:35] | Thanks for opening up for us, Daniel. | 谢谢为我们开放 丹尼尔 |
[33:37] | Good to see you, Axe… | 见到你很开心 阿克斯 |
[33:42] | Full restaurant buyout. | 餐厅包场 |
[33:45] | Impression made, Mr. Axelrod! | 你给了我个好印象 阿克斯罗德先生 |
[33:48] | And Daniel of all places! | 真是没想到会来丹尼尔餐馆 |
[33:50] | The precision of that man’s kitchen is mesmerizing. | 那男人的厨房精细程度真是令人着迷 |
[33:53] | Puts me in mind of a formicarium I built as a kid. | 让我想起了小时候搭建的蚁巢 |
[33:56] | That where you jerked off? | 你在那儿手淫吗 |
[33:58] | Ant farm– | 蚂蚁巢穴 |
[33:59] | He knows it’s an ant farm. | 他知道那是蚁巢的意思 |
[34:02] | That’s some white burg– | 这是白勃艮第酒 |
[34:10] | –fleshy yellow apple, notes of starfruit– | 浓郁的黄苹果 带一点杨桃的气息 |
[34:13] | Enough of that. | 够了 |
[34:14] | Spyros, tell me what you see as the difference | 斯派罗 告诉我你觉得新工作 |
[34:16] | between your old job and your new one. | 和旧工作有什么区别 |
[34:18] | Ah. Well. | 好吧 |
[34:20] | As you know, my career at the SEC was | 我在证监会的职业生涯 |
[34:23] | rather distinguished. | 是非常卓越的 |
[34:25] | I attribute that to one thing: | 我将之归功于一件事 |
[34:28] | integrity. | 正直 |
[34:29] | Which I now bring with me | 我带着它 |
[34:30] | as I walk the other side of the same street for you. | 到同一条街的另一边来上班 |
[34:34] | Where I once policed violations, I now prevent them– | 来到我曾整治 现在避免它违规的地方 |
[34:38] | Wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:39] | risk. | 是风险 |
[34:41] | Inside the government there is none. | 在政府机构 可没什么风险 |
[34:43] | Every action, every moment is backed | 尽管也会有一丝怀疑 |
[34:45] | by the full power and credit– suspect as that may be– | 但你的一举一动都有 |
[34:49] | of the United States of America. | 美国全部权力和信用支持 |
[34:51] | Everything is all fucking covered by Big State. | 事无巨细都被大国保护 |
[34:54] | Like a plump bosomed wet nurse. | 就像有着大胸还湿漉漉的护士 |
[34:55] | But for us– | 可我们 |
[34:57] | and for you too now– | 现在你也是 |
[35:00] | everything is on the line. | 所有事都有危险性 |
[35:02] | We don’t feel like coming into work one morning, | 我们可不愿意某天早上起来上班 |
[35:04] | we make a series of fucked up calls–the lights get shut | 我们才打了几个该死的电话 灯就关了 |
[35:07] | and we are on the balls of our asses. | 然后我们就遭殃了 |
[35:09] | Testify! | 被检举了 |
[35:10] | But what do we get for taking all that risk? | 我们用这种风险换来了什么 |
[35:16] | Capital. | 资本 |
[35:18] | Value. | 价值 |
[35:19] | It’s why you drive that gorgeous German engineered sports car. | 所以你才能开得起那辆引擎绝佳的德国车 |
[35:23] | She is a beautiful beast. | 她是最完美的野兽 |
[35:24] | No one wheeled one of those into your office at the SEC, | 你证监会的朋友 没有一个人能开这种车 |
[35:27] | no matter how good you were at that job. | 不论你的工作能力多优秀 |
[35:29] | You know what those click monkeys are looking for, | 你知道那些挑事精在找什么 |
[35:32] | so while your title is Head of Compliance, | 所以你才能成为合规部负责人 |
[35:36] | you are really here to help manage that risk | 你在这里 是管控风险的 |
[35:39] | by pushing what we do right to the fucking edge. | 是为了让我们在危险边缘不行差踏错 |
[35:41] | So instead of fucking with us, | 所以你不是来搞我们的 |
[35:43] | use what you learned in your distinguished career | 是来用你曾经卓越的工作技能 |
[35:46] | to help us. | 帮助我们的 |
[35:49] | And Dollar Bill? | 那美元大亨 |
[35:50] | Oh, he stepped out of line, | 他踩过了线 |
[35:52] | so he doesn’t get to do his deal– | 所以他会被禁止参与这次交易 |
[35:54] | which’ll hurt him more than paying retail. | 这比让他什么也拿不到更难受 |
[35:57] | But no more of that him-or-me shit. | 但有他没我的戏码 不许再出现了 |
[36:00] | Oh, and you don’t threaten to turn us in. | 还有别再威胁要把我们全部拉下水 |
[36:04] | Ever. | 永远别 |
[36:06] | You are us now. | 现在你和我们是一体的 |
[36:08] | And a man who turns on his own family, | 一个对付自己家人的人 |
[36:11] | he turns on himself. | 也是在对付他自己 |
[36:13] | You’re better than that, aren’t you Spyros? | 你比这种人好多了 是不是 斯派罗 |
[36:16] | You never told me I was family. | 你从没说过我也是家人 |
[36:19] | -Favorite son. -Like a brother. | -最喜欢的孩子 -亲兄弟 |
[36:20] | Then, yes. | 那 是的 |
[36:22] | I will protect the family. | 我会保护家人 |
[36:25] | But there is one thing that I need… | 但有一件事我需要… |
[36:35] | I’m listening… | 我在听 |
[37:09] | I’ve answered everyone’s questions. | 我已经回答了所有人的问题 |
[37:10] | So why don’t you just talk to your colleagues? | 你为什么不直接去问你同事 |
[37:12] | That’s the last thing you want. | 那会是你最不希望的事 |
[37:13] | Because I know more than they do. | 因为我比他们知道得多 |
[37:16] | About your association with Axelrod. | 关于你和阿克斯罗德的合作 |
[37:18] | About Donnie Caan. About that bacteria. | 关于唐尼·卡恩 关于病毒 |
[37:21] | And if Axe knows the government is circling… | 如果阿克斯知道政府在盘查 |
[37:24] | Oh, he must be pressing as well. | 他也一定给你施压了 |
[37:27] | Well, if what you say is true, | 如果你说的是对的 |
[37:28] | I should just drown myself in that fountain. | 那我刚才该把自己淹死在那个喷泉里 |
[37:30] | I think I’m a better choice than self-harm. | 我觉得我是比自残更好的选择 |
[37:33] | Testify against Axelrod: | 检举阿克斯罗德 |
[37:37] | You will escape prison– for all your crimes. | 你会免除牢狱之灾 所有罪行都得到赦免 |
[37:44] | I’d lose my license. | 我会失去我的执照 |
[37:45] | Probably. Yes. | 也许会 |
[37:47] | My work has saved thousands. | 我的工作救了数千人 |
[37:49] | Me being a doctor is too important to me and, | 做医生对我来说很重要 |
[37:52] | fuck it, the world, for me to give it up | 对世界也很重要 要我放弃我的职业 |
[37:54] | so that you people can take one bad man off the street– | 好让你们把华尔街上某个坏人扳倒 |
[37:57] | regardless of how rich or powerful or depraved he may be. | 不论他多有钱 多有权或者多坏 |
[38:04] | And, of course, for the record– I have absolutely no idea | 所以当然了 我得说 |
[38:06] | what you’re talking about in the first place. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[38:13] | We are gonna find a compromise. | 我们会找到折中方案的 |
[38:23] | I will pay four credits, rez the Adonis campaign, | 我付四信用点 激活阿多尼斯竞选牌 |
[38:27] | put 12 credits and take three. | 放十二个信用点 拿三个 |
[38:31] | Nice. | 好计策 |
[38:33] | I modeled for that. | 我针对这个建过模型 |
[38:35] | The Adonis. | 阿多尼斯 |
[38:37] | The Jerry West of Netrunner. | 潜袭者杰里·韦斯特 |
[38:41] | Mandatory draw. | 强制弃牌 |
[38:44] | I install, advance twice. | 我安装卡牌 升级两次 |
[38:51] | Bold. | 大胆的选择 |
[38:54] | Click one, I’ll draw. | 行动一 我翻牌 |
[38:59] | Click two. The Maker’s Eye. | 行动二 制造者之眼 |
[39:02] | Ooh. | 哇哦 |
[39:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:05] | Why? | 怎么会 |
[39:06] | Luck. | 运气 |
[39:09] | I don’t view luck as zero sum. | 我不认为运气属于零和博弈[即两人对弈必有一输一赢] |
[39:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:13] | So…run on R and D. | 那我潜袭研究开发部门 |
[39:15] | Spending two credits | 花两信用点 |
[39:18] | to break Wall of Static with Paperclip. | 用回形针牌破坏静电防火墙 |
[39:20] | Spending three plus three and ong. | 花六信用点 |
[39:24] | Gordian Blade to break tollbooth. | 用戈迪安之刃破坏收费亭 |
[39:34] | Do you want access? | 你想要进入吗[双关] |
[39:39] | Cards on the table… | 桌上的卡牌吗 |
[39:45] | yes. | 是的 |
[39:45] | I believe I do. | 我想 |
[39:57] | What do we know? | 我们目前知道什么 |
[39:58] | Problems are two-fold: | 有两个麻烦 |
[39:59] | he had a clandestine meeting tonight. | 他今晚有个秘密会谈 |
[40:00] | -With? -Unable to say. | -和谁 -不知道 |
[40:02] | We would have been burned if we got close enough to verify. | 如果我们要靠近验证 就会被发现 |
[40:06] | And? | 还有呢 |
[40:07] | We’re not convinced that the good doctor can be bought. | 我们不确定这个好医生是可以被收买的 |
[40:09] | I’ve bought him before. | 我之前收买过他 |
[40:10] | We got into his banking history. | 我们黑了他的银行记录 |
[40:12] | He actually did not personally benefit from your donations. | 他自身没有从你的捐款中获取一丝利益 |
[40:15] | -No? -It all went to research. | -完全没有 -全部充作研究经费了 |
[40:17] | He lives pretty frugally. Has little debt. | 他的生活很节俭 没有负债 |
[40:19] | Does not have a second home, | 没有养情人 |
[40:21] | goes on bird watching vacations and… | 就去拍拍鸟类 |
[40:23] | Birds don’t charge for a look. | 而鸟不会因为被看就收他钱 |
[40:27] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[40:44] | Dig out a pad from, oh, six weeks ago. | 找个六周前的文档出来 |
[40:57] | From an old batch. | 是很老的一批 |
[40:59] | Ink will date properly. | 墨水会正确地呈现日期 |
[41:01] | You do the writing, this all pre-dated me. | 你来写 这对我来说太超前了 |
[41:09] | Fabricating evidence. | 捏造证据 |
[41:10] | Nah, evidence is real. | 不 证据是真的 |
[41:14] | We’re just massaging the dates. | 我们只是调整了下时间 |
[41:17] | For the right reason: | 为了对的理由 |
[41:20] | justice. | 为了正义 |
[41:24] | Do you want to tell Chuck to do it another way? | 还是你想告诉查克用别的方法 |
[41:46] | Late-night session. | 夜间任务 |
[41:51] | How can this sustain? | 为什么会有这种情况 |
[41:55] | You giving all of yourself to both of us? | 你同时为我们两个付出 |
[42:02] | It can’t. | 我不能 |
[42:14] | We’re not alone. | 我们不是独处 |
[42:16] | She’s discreet. | 她很低调的 |
[42:18] | Eve, shut down. | 伊娃 关闭系统 |
[42:39] | This good? | 这歌你喜欢吗 |
[42:42] | What I’d have hoped for if I’d thought about it. | 若我有想法 那它和我想的一样 |
[43:53] | You need to know if you can trust someone. | 你得知道你是不是相信别人 |
[43:56] | You know I don’t really do that. | 你知道我一般不这么做 |
[43:59] | You trust me. | 你相信我 |
[44:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:02] | Is that intellect or instinct? | 这是思考结果还是本能 |
[44:06] | Some fusion of the two. | 是这两种的融合 |
[44:09] | What are they telling you now? | 那它们现在告诉你什么 |
[44:12] | Robert Axelrod funds my research | 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德资助了我的研究 |
[44:14] | and buys a table at our annual fundraiser. | 并在我们的募资机构里买了一个席位 |
[44:17] | And that is the extent of our relationship. | 我们的关系就是这样的 |
[44:21] | He came to me. He had a toxin. | 他来找我 他有毒药 |
[44:23] | I advised on deployment. | 我告诉了他要怎么用 |
[44:25] | It was some kind of revenge play. | 那像某种复仇游戏 |
[44:27] | I was weak. I did everything that he asked. | 我那时很脆弱 我做了他要求的所有事 |
[44:34] | I don’t have a read. | 我毫无头绪 |
[44:43] | I know you were initially unimpressed. | 我知道你一开始没有很感兴趣 |
[44:46] | I’m pleased you’ve come around. | 我很高兴你会来 |
[44:47] | Pleased as well to make this investment. | 我也很高兴能做这笔投资 |
[44:50] | Be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[44:52] | Yes. | 好的 |
[45:25] | How many blocks extra you have to walk for that thing? | 你得多走几个街区来拿这个 |
[45:28] | Buck saved, buck earned. | 省钱就是挣钱 |
[45:29] | Bill, keep your clothes on. | 比尔 穿上衣服 |
[45:32] | Moving forward all your most creative trades | 继续你最有创意的交易 |
[45:35] | will flow through Victor Mateo’s fund. | 溢过维克多·马特奥基金 |
[45:38] | Okay that’s…yes. | 好的 |
[45:41] | I’ll bring him Mendham today– | 我会带他入门德姆药业的场 |
[45:42] | Mendham’s dead. You tripped the alarm. Twice. | 门德姆是死路了 你触碰了警报 两次 |
[45:45] | There are now two records of Compliance flagging that trade. | 合规部那里对这个交易已经有两笔记录了 |
[45:47] | It’s busted. | 完了 |
[45:48] | Fuuck… | 妈的 |
[45:53] | You at least gonna fire that latte con leche Spyros? | 你至少会炒了那个小白脸斯派罗吧 |
[45:56] | Not under consideration. | 想都别想 |
[45:58] | Bill, Bill, you’re gonna have to apologize to him. | 比尔 你必须和他道歉 |
[46:02] | Publicly. | 公开道歉 |
[46:03] | – I’m not– – Has to be done. | -我没有 -一定要 |
[46:10] | Axe, please… | 阿克斯 拜托 |
[46:11] | Has to be done. | 必须 道歉 |
[46:13] | Yes. | 说 |
[46:13] | Axelrod, it’s Dr. Gilbert. | 阿克斯罗德 我是吉尔伯特医生 |
[46:15] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[46:16] | I’d like to meet again. I have a proposal. | 我想再跟你约一下 我有个提议 |
[46:19] | I’m very pleased to hear that. | 洗耳恭听 |
[46:20] | You want us to preserve the status quo. | 你想让我们继续封存 |
[46:22] | There are security implications. | 存在一些安全问题 |
[46:24] | Whose security? Not national security. | 谁的安全 又不是国家安全 |
[46:26] | Not Lawrence Boyd’s– He’s free and walking around. | 也不是劳伦斯·博伊德的安全 他好好的 |
[46:28] | Boyd’s person may well be in jeopardy | 如果调查的对象知道的话 |
[46:29] | if the target of the investigation knew– | 那么博伊德就可能会有生命危险 |
[46:31] | What is that based on? Have credible threats been made? | 有什么依据 发生什么实质性的威胁了吗 |
[46:34] | Perhaps Mr. Connerty, so used to his current trial | 或许康纳蒂先生已经熟悉在聚光灯下进行审判 |
[46:36] | being in the spotlight, has forgotten that it’s not always | 他已经忘了最好不要 |
[46:38] | best to scream “I’m coming for you” at the target. | 打草惊蛇 |
[46:40] | Well, thankfully there’s an easy way to avoid | 幸好还有一个方法 |
[46:42] | putting the whole world on notice. | 可以不用昭告天下 |
[46:44] | You can let me review the order in camera. | 你可以让我私下调查 |
[46:52] | Mr. Connerty’s motion is granted. | 康纳蒂先生的动议通过 |
[46:58] | You and me. Your file cabinet. | 你和我 你的文件柜 |
[47:00] | And it’s gonna be like Geraldo in Al Capone’s vault– | 就像阿尔·卡彭宝库里的热拉尔多一样 |
[47:03] | only I’m gonna be happy to find nothing. | 只是什么都找不到的话 我会很开心 |
[47:14] | Happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[47:17] | Can I see what you have on the servers? | 服务器上的东西能给我看看吗 |
[47:18] | Nothing online. Chuck said cases were too hot. | 没有电子文档 查克说这些案件太引人注目了 |
[47:21] | Dead-tree only. | 只有纸质版的 |
[47:35] | You wanted me to see this. | 你是故意让我看见的 |
[47:38] | You lost in court, on purpose, | 故意在庭上输给我的 |
[47:41] | so I would see this and go away. | 就是为了让我看见这个 然后离开 |
[47:43] | I would never lose on purpose. | 我从来不会假意认输 |
[47:45] | Don’t be a sore winner. | 别得理不饶人 |
[47:50] | You might’ve just lost the privilege | 你可能没资格来 |
[47:52] | of telling me how to be. | 告诉我该怎么做了 |
[48:04] | Do you know what this is about? | 你知道这是要干什么吗 |
[48:06] | Somebody’s birthday. | 有人要过生日了 |
[48:08] | We’re all getting a Fudgie the Whale. | 我们一会都能吃到冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[48:09] | I’m 99 percent sure you’re lying. | 我差不多能确定你在撒谎 |
[48:11] | But the one percent is bursting with hope. | 但是我还心存希望 |
[48:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[48:22] | In what I can only pray will not be a regular occurrence, | 希望这种事不会经常出现 |
[48:24] | Bill Stearn will take a page from the Otis Redding songbook | 比尔·斯特恩会借鉴奥蒂斯·雷丁的做法 |
[48:28] | and try a little tenderness. | 但会更温柔一点 |
[48:34] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[48:37] | okay. | 好吧 |
[48:39] | Compliance is to be… | 合规就是 |
[48:42] | complied with. | 让人遵守的 |
[48:47] | Ari Spyros is a human man | 阿里·斯派罗 |
[48:51] | worthy of the respect due to any freeholder. | 值得所有人的尊重 |
[48:58] | And I apologize for the remarks | 我对自己恶意诋毁他 |
[49:01] | I made to and about him. | 表示歉意 |
[49:17] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[49:26] | No Fudgie? | 没蛋糕吗 |
[49:33] | It was in this very room I learned the price | 就在这个房间里 我因为 |
[49:36] | of trusting men in your line of work. | 信任你的同行付出了代价 |
[49:38] | If that’s a reference to Chuck Rhoades, | 如果你说的是查克·罗兹 |
[49:40] | let me tell you this: I am nothing like him. | 那我和你说 我跟他完全不一样 |
[49:44] | What other non-epiphanies do you have for me? | 你有什么不是鸡汤的话想说吗 |
[49:48] | I know the supposed investigation | 我知道之前针对 |
[49:50] | into Spartan-Ives is bullshit. | 斯巴坦-艾弗斯的调查是假的 |
[49:53] | A cover for whatever agreement you guys really have. | 是为了掩护你们之前私下的协议 |
[49:57] | I’m not after you. | 我不是抓你把柄 |
[49:59] | I already got you. | 把柄已经有了 |
[50:01] | But Chuck…I fear has begun to abuse his power. | 但是查克 查克已经开始滥用职权了 |
[50:05] | That he’s become something of a tyrant. | 他已经变成了暴君 |
[50:08] | And you’re gonna what? | 你要怎么做 |
[50:10] | Put one in his ear | 在《我们的美国表弟》 |
[50:11] | during a performance of Our American Cousin? | 表演时 强迫性让他听你的 |
[50:14] | Not how I’d phrase it. | 我不会这么说 |
[50:16] | I just wonder: | 我只想知道 |
[50:18] | Wouldn’t you like to fuck Chuck up? | 你想不想把查克搞下台 |
[50:24] | Pitch it out. | 别想了 |
[50:26] | What you think happened. | 你觉得发生了什么 |
[50:28] | How Charles Rhoades, Junior took down Robert Axelrod | 小查尔斯·罗兹如何扳倒罗伯特·阿克斯罗德 |
[50:31] | and got me out of prison. | 把我从监狱里搞出来 |
[50:33] | A three-part mini-opera. | 堪比三幕式迷你剧 |
[50:35] | And you’ll confirm or deny? | 那你会承认还是否认 |
[50:37] | If you’re good, you’ll know by my face. | 如果你那么厉害的话 你可以看出来 |
[50:43] | Chuck put his best friend’s money in a company. | 查克把他好朋友的钱投进了一家公司 |
[50:45] | His father’s money. His own. So it’d be enticing, convincing. | 他父亲还有他自己的钱 这是很有诱惑力的 |
[50:49] | And you earned your freedom | 只要把这个线索交给阿克斯罗德 |
[50:51] | by delivering that curly tail grub to Axelrod, | 你就能获得自由 |
[50:56] | getting him to swallow it hook, line, and the rest. | 钓他上钩 然后收网 |
[51:04] | The Nite Owl case made you. | 夜枭一代的案子成就了你 |
[51:07] | Do you really want to tear that all down? | 你真的想要撕破脸皮吗 |
[51:09] | With a wrecking ball. | 还是用重磅炸弹 |
[51:11] | Wanna help me swing it? | 要帮忙吗 |
[51:16] | Not even a little bit. | 想都别想 |
[51:20] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[51:21] | I’m going to get on my boat and disappear. | 我要坐着船 直接消失 |
[51:24] | For a long, long time. | 消失很长时间 |
[51:56] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[52:01] | What the fuck? | 卧了个大槽 |
[52:02] | What the fuck are you– | 你他妈干什么 |
[52:04] | What the fuck? | 妈的 |
[52:08] | What the fuck! | 妈蛋 |
[52:10] | Fuck you! | 干你大爷 |
[52:19] | God’s honest truth– I don’t have the slide. | 上帝作证 我真没有玻片 |
[52:22] | By now whatever remains of the glass | 不管还剩下什么 |
[52:24] | are ashes buried with tons of other biomedical waste. | 都变成了埋藏在一堆生物废料里的尘埃 |
[52:27] | But we both know I don’t need that slide | 但是我们都知道 就算没有玻片 |
[52:29] | to be a danger to you. | 我对你依然是个威胁 |
[52:30] | I could just tell them the truth. | 我可以直接告诉他们真相 |
[52:32] | But I’ve been pushed far enough. | 但我已经被为难了太多次 |
[52:33] | I want something for my troubles. | 我想要一些补偿 |
[52:35] | Name it. | 你说 |
[52:36] | Money. | 钱 |
[52:38] | For your foundation? | 为了你的基金会 |
[52:39] | For me and my family. | 为了我和我的家庭 |
[52:42] | Two hundred million. | 两亿 |
[52:45] | I want to live a little. | 我想过得好一点 |
[52:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:50] | My people will take care of it. | 我会让人处理好的 |
[52:58] | Well, I finally got my read: | 我现在知道了 |
[53:01] | I’m fucked. | 我被耍了 |
[53:03] | He asked for money. | 他问我要钱 |
[53:04] | But we know he doesn’t want money. | 但是我们知道他不想要钱 |
[53:06] | Especially for himself. | 特别是给他自己 |
[53:10] | He’s made a deal with the government | 他跟政府达成了交易 |
[53:11] | and he’s stalling… | 所以他在拖时间 |
[53:45] | We are gonna find a compromise. | 我们会找到折中方案的 |
[53:47] | You’re asking me to testify, I refuse– | 你让我去作证 我拒绝了 |
[53:50] | I don’t see a position. | 我没看到什么折中的方案 |
[53:51] | Squint with me. | 看着我 |
[53:54] | If you don’t want to get on the stand, | 如果你不愿意当堂作证的话 |
[53:56] | then there needs to be physical evidence. | 那我们就需要物证 |
[53:59] | Is there physical evidence? | 还有物证吗 |
[54:01] | An item that could speak for you. | 能够代表你的证词的物证 |
[54:05] | If such a thing existed, I could make sure | 如果真的存在物证的话 我相信 |
[54:08] | that it would appear where it needs to, | 到时候它会自己出现的 |
[54:09] | and it would be the matador’s sword. | 那就是我们的杀手锏 |
[54:13] | He would walk out of that court room right into his cell | 他走出法庭就会直接被抓 |
[54:16] | and you, my good doctor, | 而你 亲爱的医生 |
[54:18] | would be free from all of this. | 这些都与你没有联系了 |