时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m holding in my hand Robert Axelrod’s signature | 我手里拿着的是罗伯特·阿克斯罗德 |
[00:09] | relinquishing his ability to trade securities. | 放弃证券交易权的签名文件 |
[00:11] | He gave it up? | 他放弃了 |
[00:12] | These fuckers can take away my ability to trade | 那帮混蛋禁止我参与交易 |
[00:15] | but not my ability to see. | 但我还有看的能力 |
[00:17] | Taking on the police fund as a client was | 警察基金成为我们的客户 |
[00:18] | one of the proudest moments of my life. | 是我这一生最荣耀的事 |
[00:20] | I knew that if I gave you my money that you wouldn’t sleep | 我知道如果我把钱给你 |
[00:22] | until you put it in all the right places. | 你不把钱安置在合适的地方是不会睡觉的 |
[00:25] | Michael Panay! I know how much you lost. | 迈克尔·巴奈 我知道你损失了多少 |
[00:27] | You’re not exactly trending in the right direction, either. | 我也知道你现在的方向不对 |
[00:31] | Maybe we help each other. | 也许我们可以互相帮助 |
[00:32] | It’s not the sort of thing most clients ask for, | 大部分客人都不会这样要求 |
[00:34] | especially not when they’re drawing heat. | 特别是在他们饱受关注时 |
[00:36] | These are my needs. | 这是我的需求 |
[00:37] | Either you meet them or you can’t. | 你们就说能不能做到吧 |
[00:41] | We can get it done. | 我们能做到 |
[00:42] | Sometimes a man comes into your life | 有时一个人正好在对的时间 |
[00:43] | at just the right time, you know? | 走进了你的生命 明白吗 |
[00:45] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[00:47] | I know that I have transgressed materially | 我知道我已经严重越界 |
[00:49] | but, more importantly, in terms of loyalty. | 但更重要的是 就忠诚而言 |
[00:52] | I’ll never talk to you again once this conversation’s over, | 这场对话结束后我不会再跟你说话 |
[00:57] | which it is. | 也就是从现在开始 |
[01:19] | So, I know you figured out what I have planned for tonight. | 你猜到了我今晚的计划 |
[01:21] | I know it’s not a surprise. | 我知道这算不上惊喜了 |
[01:23] | A girl’s intuition. | 女人的直觉 |
[01:24] | And a bit of spycraft, but– | 还有一点间谍戏码 |
[01:27] | Still very excited. | 还是很让人兴奋 |
[01:30] | My favorite pasta on the menu. | 菜单里我最爱的意大利面 |
[01:32] | Tagliatelle with Guffanti butter from Emilia Romagna. | 意式干面配艾米利亚罗马涅区古方蒂黄油 |
[01:35] | If you’d like it to be even more magical, | 如果想要更美妙的口感 |
[01:37] | I recommend white truffles, | 我建议来点白松露 |
[01:39] | $14 a gram. | 14美元一克 |
[01:40] | – No, I’m good. – Yes, please. | -不 我不要了 -请给我来点 |
[01:42] | I love truffles. | 我很喜欢松露 |
[01:44] | Ira, you turned me on to them. | 艾拉 是你把我馋虫勾出来的 |
[01:48] | No, not now. | 不 现在不要 |
[01:49] | Just…just for her, I guess. | 只给她就行了 |
[01:51] | Say when. | 听您指挥 |
[02:08] | – That’s good. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -可以了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[02:10] | 20 grams. Biggest portion of the season. Wow. | 20克 本季度的最大份量 |
[02:13] | Sir, maybe just– | 先生 要不要… |
[02:15] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:17] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[02:23] | You are… you’re great. | 你真…你真美 |
[02:27] | Uh, I don’t even really understand | 我都不明白 |
[02:30] | how I’m sitting across from you. | 我何德何能坐在你的对面 |
[02:33] | Some nights when you’re asleep | 有些深夜 你睡着了 |
[02:34] | and light’s coming in through the window, | 光从窗户透进来 |
[02:35] | I just… I… I almost can’t catch my breath | 我差点无法呼吸 |
[02:39] | ’cause of how beautiful you are. | 因为你真的太美了 |
[02:41] | Even now. | 现在更是 |
[02:43] | The smoothness of your skin. Who has skin like that? | 你光滑的肌肤 谁都比不上你 |
[02:46] | You are the sweetest man. | 你真的太甜了 |
[02:49] | So, all this is why i was planning | 这些都是我今晚 |
[02:52] | to ask you to marry me tonight. | 想要想你求婚的原因 |
[02:54] | But– | 但是 |
[02:56] | But? | 但是什么 |
[02:58] | I’m not sure it’s fair to you, | 发生了这么多事情 |
[03:00] | with everything that’s happened. | 我不知道对你是不是合适 |
[03:02] | Leaving my partnership at the firm, | 我不再做律所合伙人 |
[03:05] | my entire savings gone. Anyway… | 所有的存款都没了 总之 |
[03:08] | I can’t give you the wedding you deserve, | 我无法给你配得上你的婚礼 |
[03:11] | the honeymoon we discussed, | 我们商量过的蜜月 |
[03:14] | the life we planned. | 我们计划过的生活 |
[03:14] | I can’t tell you to quit your job. | 我无法让你全职在家 |
[03:17] | I can’t even afford the ring I picked out for you. | 我甚至连之前给你选好的戒指都买不起了 |
[03:21] | Now, if knowing all this, | 现在 知道了这些 |
[03:24] | you want to go ahead– | 你还想要嫁给我的话… |
[03:28] | No. You’re right. We should wait. | 不 你说得对 我们应该再等等 |
[03:34] | Okay. Good. | 好的 |
[03:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:49] | This is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[03:58] | Now that the papers are signed, | 既然文件已经签了 |
[04:00] | the process can take as little as four months. | 流程快得话四个月能走完 |
[04:03] | But your case is more complicated than usual. | 但是你们的案子比一般的要复杂 |
[04:07] | Even though you’ve agreed to a division of assets, | 即便你们同意分割资产 |
[04:09] | it’ll take a while before it’s finalized. | 最终定下来也要花些时间 |
[04:12] | Thank you, Orrin. | 谢谢 奥林 |
[04:27] | The marriage was broken down irretrievably. | 婚姻已经彻底破裂了 |
[04:30] | That’s what the document said. | 文件里写的 |
[04:31] | I read it. | 我读过 |
[04:33] | Never thought I’d be putting my signature on that statement. | 我从来都没想过会在那份文件上签字 |
[04:35] | Me, neither. | 我也没想过 |
[04:36] | No one does. | 谁都不想 |
[04:41] | It happens. | 但世事难料 |
[04:48] | Lar? | 萝拉 |
[04:50] | The assets. | 关于财产 |
[04:51] | We need to talk about that. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:54] | I know you didn’t have to honor what we’ve always said, | 我知道你没必要信守我们说过的 |
[04:56] | that we’d split everything 50-50. | 所有都对半分 |
[04:59] | You could have fought it. And won. | 你本可以打官司 赢得更多 |
[05:01] | I appreciate it. | 我很感谢你 |
[05:03] | Well, we built it together. | 毕竟是我们共同打拼赚的 |
[05:05] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 但我说的不是这个 |
[05:08] | The government. The case. | 政府和这个案子 |
[05:11] | I’m looking ahead to what happens if I lose | 我在想 一旦我输了 |
[05:13] | and they take it all. | 他们没收全部财产该怎么办 |
[05:15] | I haven’t heard you even entertain that outcome. | 我从未听你说过这样丧气的话 |
[05:17] | Well, I’m at the point now where I have to. | 我现在该考虑考虑了 |
[05:21] | The Feds traded out the good judge like they were | 联调局的探员们把那个好法官踢出局了 |
[05:23] | doing the cup-and-balls trick in clear plastic | 就像用透明杯子玩猜猜球在哪游戏 |
[05:26] | and flaunting how they were fucking with me. | 还四处炫耀他们怎么搞定我的 |
[05:28] | But Orrin has said that the government can | 但是奥林说了 政府只能追罚 |
[05:29] | only claw back what they can prove is ill-gotten. | 他们能够证实的非法获利的部分 |
[05:32] | The prosecutors and the courts, | 公诉人和法院 |
[05:34] | they’re like the mob, worse. | 和黑帮无异 甚至更坏 |
[05:36] | They have methods of accounting | 他们有各种会计核算方法 |
[05:38] | that can taint most of it, all of it. | 能把大部分 甚至全部的钱都黑了 |
[05:41] | What do you mean, all of it? | 全部的钱是多少钱 |
[05:42] | I mean if I take into account | 如果我把 |
[05:44] | everything that’s run through the banking systems, | 进入银行系统的钱 |
[05:46] | everything that’s on the radar, | 所有能被监测到的钱都算上 |
[05:48] | all that’s left that I’m sure can’t be touched | 我能确定他们碰不到的剩下的钱 |
[05:53] | is 300 Mil, | 也就三亿 |
[05:55] | maybe 320. | 或许三亿两千万 |
[05:57] | Fuck, Bobby. | 见鬼 波比 |
[06:01] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but that just… | 我也不相信我能说出来这话 但是 |
[06:03] | it doesn’t sound like it’s enough. | 这钱差太远了 |
[06:05] | I mean, of course it is. | 我是说 少是不少 |
[06:06] | It’s just that the life that we’re used to living– | 但是跟我们以前的生活标准 |
[06:08] | No, it’s not enough. | 是的 确实不够 |
[06:10] | So when it’s done and life starts over, | 如果成了定局 生活重新开始 |
[06:12] | how long will it take to build back up from there? | 我们再继续奋斗的话 要多久能恢复 |
[06:15] | Too fucking long. | 很他妈的久 |
[06:17] | So, what? | 那要怎么办 |
[06:18] | I have to get more they can’t see, | 我得从他们看不到的地方多弄点钱 |
[06:21] | much less touch, | 让损失更少 |
[06:24] | and I have an idea how. | 我有一个主意 |
[06:39] | Center mass. | 全是要害 |
[06:40] | You never pulled your piece during your time on the job. | 你在职的时候 从没掏枪打人 |
[06:43] | Likelihood of that happening now has got to be far less, | 你现在这么做的可能性更小 |
[06:46] | – and yet you practice. – Got to keep my cert. | -可你还在练习 -我得保住证书 |
[06:48] | I’m not the kind of man to let hard-earned skills falter. | 我不是那种能让我辛苦获得的技能荒废的人 |
[06:51] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[06:52] | It’s easier for me, though. | 对我来说更容易一些 |
[06:52] | All I have to do is show up here, aim, and shoot. | 我只需要到这里来 瞄准 射击 |
[06:56] | You’re barred from practicing what you do. | 你却被禁止从事自己的行当了 |
[06:58] | Well, the investing was only part of it. | 投资只是一部分而已 |
[07:00] | There was also the raises. | 还有集资 |
[07:02] | I loved walking into a room, knowing there were ten guys | 我特别喜欢走进一间屋子 知道自己前面 |
[07:04] | who’d been in front of me, five waiting for me to leave. | 排了十个人 有五个人等我离开 |
[07:08] | You know my favorite sound in the world was the one I heard | 你知道吗 这个世界上我最喜欢的声音 |
[07:10] | on the way out, when those saps in the lobby were told | 就是我走出去的时候 听见那些傻瓜 |
[07:12] | that their meetings were canceled? | 得知自己的会面被取消的声音 |
[07:14] | You can’t raise, either. | 你也没法集资 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, not at the moment. | 是的 暂时不能而已 |
[07:18] | But I can advise close friends on what they ought to do | 但是我可以建议身边的朋友 |
[07:20] | with money they’ve been entrusted with. | 该怎么处理信托的钱 |
[07:21] | Let me guess what those funds are. | 让我猜猜都是什么基金 |
[07:23] | Things like Ionosphere or Victor Mateo’s? | 电离层基金或维克多·马特奥吗 |
[07:26] | Those are excellent choices. | 这些都是不错的选择 |
[07:27] | I can’t do it, Axe. I can’t even think of doing it. | 我不行 阿克斯 我连想都不敢想 |
[07:29] | If I know that you’re that close to them, others do, too. | 如果连我都知道你跟他们关系密切 其他人也知道 |
[07:33] | My board of directors wouldn’t allow that. | 董事会不会批准的 |
[07:34] | You got to know if I got my eye on the money, | 你要知道如果我盯上这笔钱 |
[07:37] | that’s the best chance it has to grow for your members. | 这就是你们赚钱的最好机会 |
[07:40] | You can’t leave it behind. | 你放不下 |
[07:43] | I was that way, too, when I first left the job. | 我也是这样 在我第一次辞职的时候 |
[07:45] | – But then… – Then what? | -但之后… -之后怎样 |
[07:46] | You found other interests, deeper pursuits? | 你找到其他兴趣了 更深的追求 |
[07:49] | Learned the difference between Warhol and Peter Max | 靠着周末待在博物馆 |
[07:51] | by spending weekends at the museum? | 弄清沃霍尔和皮特·麦克斯的区别 |
[07:51] | 沃霍尔 美国视觉艺术的通俗艺术开创者 皮特·麦克斯 美国通俗艺术画家 | |
[07:53] | I grew up in Westbeth, for fuck’s sake. | 我在魏斯贝丝长大的 |
[07:55] | I have always known one was shit, the other a genius. | 我一直都知道一个是垃圾 另一个是天才 |
[07:57] | But, yes, all that. | 但是的 类似这种 |
[08:00] | Life changed. | 生活变了 |
[08:03] | Did it solve anything for you? | 有帮你解决问题吗 |
[08:06] | Did it make the transition easier? | 有让转变更轻松吗 |
[08:08] | Come on, man. | 别傻了 |
[08:10] | I saw the look in your eyes when you had that gun in your hand. | 我看到你手里抓着那枪的眼神 |
[08:13] | You’ll always miss it. | 你一直想念的 |
[08:14] | With every breath I draw. But I had to move on. | 每次呼吸都深深想念 但我必须向前看 |
[08:18] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[08:19] | You knew it was coming. I didn’t. | 你那时是大难临头 我不是 |
[08:23] | You did your 20. You planned for it. | 你度过了精彩的20岁 你精心策划好了 |
[08:26] | And you had something to do with your talents. | 而且你好好利用了你的才能 |
[08:28] | You went to B-school at night, | 你晚上去上了商学院 |
[08:29] | became a trustee of the pension fund. | 成为了养老基金的托管人 |
[08:31] | You became a rich man for the first time in your life, | 你人生中第一次成为富豪 |
[08:33] | but these things don’t last. | 但这些东西不会长久 |
[08:35] | You know, you have a few down years, | 你落魄了几年 |
[08:37] | – and you could get yourself voted out. – Axe. | -你可以脱离出来 -阿克斯 |
[08:39] | Look, what if I could put you into a fund | 如果我可以把你放到一个 |
[08:42] | where there was no hint of a connection to me | 跟我没有一丝关联 |
[08:44] | but was one I could guarantee? | 却能保证你进去的基金里呢 |
[08:45] | If I could give you the 2.2 bil’ to manage, I would. | 如果我可以给你22亿去管理的话 我会的 |
[08:49] | I can’t. | 但我不行 |
[08:50] | The way that people look at police these days, | 按照现在人们看警察的眼光 |
[08:52] | we can’t afford even the whiff of impropriety. | 我们不能有哪怕是一点点的不当行为 |
[09:10] | You might want to come home late tomorrow night. | 你明晚可能要晚点回来 |
[09:14] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[09:16] | I told you he wants to see the kids. | 我跟你说过他想看看孩子们 |
[09:18] | You did, and I told you I wasn’t interested. | 你是说过 我也跟你说过我不关心 |
[09:22] | Which is why you should stay late in the office. | 所以你就应该待在办公室晚点回来 |
[09:24] | Return any and all phone calls you’ve been ducking. | 回一回你一直避而不接的那些电话 |
[09:27] | I’ll text when he’s leaving. | 他走的时候我给你发短信 |
[09:28] | I don’t duck. I return all my calls every day. | 我没有逃避 我每天都接听所有电话 |
[09:31] | Do people really do that, not return calls? | 真的有人不回电话吗 |
[09:33] | Avoidance usually. | 通常是躲避 |
[09:34] | Most people don’t want to give bad news | 大多数人不想传递坏消息 |
[09:35] | or admit they don’t know the answer. | 或承认他们不知道答案 |
[09:37] | – What answer? – To whatever the caller wants. | -什么答案 -打电话人想知道的答案 |
[09:39] | Most people aren’t the final authority, but they don’t want | 大多数人没有最终裁定权 但他们 |
[09:41] | to let on someone else is making the decisions. | 不想任由其他人做决定 |
[09:44] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[09:45] | No. Not you. | 不 不是你 |
[09:48] | Except about whether my own father can cross my door frame. | 除了决定我自己的父亲能不能跨进我家门 |
[09:52] | He’s a grandfather, too. | 他也是爷爷 |
[09:55] | And the kids shouldn’t be deprived of him. | 不应该剥夺孩子们见他的权利 |
[09:57] | – “Can I get back to you?” – What? | -“我能等一下回你吗” -什么 |
[09:59] | Why don’t they just return or take the call and say that? | 他们为什么不能回电话或者接了电话说这句话呢 |
[10:02] | “Can I get back to you?” | “我能等一下回你吗” |
[10:03] | They can. They don’t want to. | 他们可以 他们不想这么做 |
[10:05] | Well, I do, and I want to come home when I want to come home. | 我想 我还想在我想回家的时候就能回家 |
[10:08] | I’m trying to keep this light. | 我尽力说得轻松一点 |
[10:10] | I do not want an argument. | 我不想发生争吵 |
[10:12] | But there’s reasons I don’t want him here, | 但我不想让他来是有原因的 |
[10:14] | and I don’t want him seeing you. | 而且我也不想让他见你 |
[10:18] | Reasons it won’t do either one of us any good to go into, | 一些说出来不会对我们有任何好处的原因 |
[10:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | I’ll bring the kids to him. | 我会带孩子们去见他 |
[10:30] | Drop them off so they can see him, and you’re clear. | 放下他们让他们见到他就好 你就脱身了 |
[10:31] | I’ll pick them up after. | 我之后会再接他们回来 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:48] | The robots have come. | 机器人来了 |
[10:52] | I got in this racket a generation too late, | 我踏入这行业太晚了 |
[10:54] | just like Tony Soprano. | 就像托尼·瑟普拉诺 |
[10:55] | Yep, this is how it ends. | 没错 最后会这样结局的 |
[10:57] | Civilization? | 像文明 |
[10:59] | Just like in Tommyknockers. | 就像在”燃烧森林”那本书 |
[11:00] | First it makes things better for you. Then it destroys you. | 先让你舒服 然后毁灭你 |
[11:03] | This is how computers take over the world. | 这就是电脑统治世界的方法 |
[11:05] | Tommyknockers was aliens, not computers. | 燃烧森林讲的是外星人 不是电脑 |
[11:07] | Yeah, but I have heard about other funds | 是的 但我听说一些引入量化算法的基金公司 |
[11:09] | that bring in quants, and it doesn’t sound good. | 听上去情况不太好 |
[11:11] | Once they get the algo really going… | 一旦他们真的运行了算法… |
[11:12] | They get ’em measuring everything we do, | 他们就能让机器来评估我们现在做的所有工作 |
[11:14] | get us competing against it. | 让我们跟它竞争 |
[11:16] | Who can beat a fucking computer? | 谁能打败电脑 |
[11:18] | Eventually, the only human left is the guy feeding the machines. | 最终 唯一留下的人类就是开发机器的人 |
[11:20] | No computer can get the kind of info I can | 没有电脑可以得到我能得到的信息 |
[11:23] | or know what to do with it the way I do, | 或者知道怎么像我一样运用信息 |
[11:25] | so buck the fuck up. | 所以大家振作起来 |
[11:27] | No fear! | 别害怕 |
[11:28] | Bucking. Absolutely. | 振作 当然 |
[11:31] | Fuck fear. | 去他妈的害怕 |
[11:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:34] | Nope. Scared shitless. | 不 我吓得要死 |
[11:36] | – Me, too. – Yeah. I’m totally scared. | -我也是 -没错 我怕极了 |
[11:38] | Pussies. | 胆小鬼 |
[11:40] | I take it you’ve looked at the object on the table. | 我想你已经看过桌上的物件了 |
[11:43] | Cardboard? | 纸皮箱 |
[11:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:45] | You can see the folds and the tabs. | 你能看到折线跟侧边 |
[11:47] | Fit the pieces into a box, | 把它们折成箱子 |
[11:49] | signal when you’re done, and we’ll begin the interview. | 完成后告诉我 我们就开始面试 |
[12:05] | I got her ingredients | 我拿到了她的原料 |
[12:05] | and followed her recipe and process to the letter. | 按照她的食谱做出来的 |
[12:08] | – You think you nailed it? – You tell me. | -你觉得做得好吗 -你说说看 |
[12:10] | Because it’s fucking important | 因为这十分重要 |
[12:11] | that when Raul bites into this thing, | 当劳尔吃上一口 |
[12:13] | he is carried away on sweet reminiscences | 他就得要激动地想起 |
[12:15] | of our visit to Ann’s Snack Bar | 我们去安的小吃店 |
[12:17] | and the Killer Mike R.A.P. Music release party. | 和杀手麦克说唱新专辑发布派对的甜蜜回忆 |
[12:32] | Piss-poor effort, Ryan. | 差得不行 瑞恩 |
[12:34] | Miss Ann’s spinning in her grave right now, | 安小姐现在在她坟墓里打转呢 |
[12:35] | may she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[12:37] | It’s not good? | 不好吃吗 |
[12:38] | Her sister told me exactly what to do… | 她妹妹准确地告诉我要怎么做了 |
[12:40] | Oh, no, it’s good. | 不 很好吃 |
[12:42] | But this thing needs to transport the man. | 但这玩意要让他仿佛身临其境 |
[12:44] | If you can’t fucking do it, | 如果你做不到 |
[12:46] | we’ll fly her sister up here | 我们就让她妹妹 |
[12:47] | with a vat of their original cooking oil, | 带上一大桶她们的烹饪油飞过来 |
[12:49] | even if we have to go down there and kidnap her ourselves. | 甚至我们得去地下把她亲自绑上来也可以 |
[12:52] | Easy, fella. Ryan, keep at it. | 淡定伙计 瑞恩 继续努力 |
[12:54] | This is very close. | 很接近了 |
[12:58] | What the fuck, Wags? | 怎么了 瓦格斯 |
[13:00] | I’ve been thinking about your situation. | 我在考虑你的处境 |
[13:02] | And I realize it could be my situation, too. | 我意识到我也可能会到这个地步 |
[13:05] | If this thing cascades | 如果这件事继续急转直下 |
[13:06] | and the government takes all of your shit, | 政府收走了你的一切 |
[13:08] | I’m next. | 下一个就是我 |
[13:09] | And then I’ll be in the same boat as you are. | 到时我就跟你上一条船了 |
[13:11] | Let’s be honest, if that comes to pass, | 说实话 如果真到那天 |
[13:13] | you’ll be in a much fucking smaller boat. | 你的船肯定比我的小得多 |
[13:15] | Don’t I know it. | 完全同意 |
[13:25] | It’s actually really good. | 还挺好吃的 |
[13:27] | I might have overreacted there. | 我刚可能有点反应过度了 |
[13:28] | Yeah, so, again, what the fuck? | 那我再问一遍 怎么回事 |
[13:32] | The quants. | 那些量化算法 |
[13:35] | Since 1602, | 自从1602年 |
[13:37] | when the Dutch East India Company | 荷兰东印度公司 |
[13:38] | first offered shares to the public, | 最先向公众出售股权 |
[13:40] | smart, highly trained mathematicians | 聪慧而训练有素的数学家们 |
[13:43] | have tried, without success, to solve that market. | 就一直致力于攻克那个市场 无一成功 |
[13:45] | And today, Taylor begins the interviews to hire their own. | 今天泰勒开始面试 着手给他们雇人 |
[13:48] | Our own. | 是给我们雇人 |
[13:50] | You know how I feel about that. | 你知道我的想法 |
[13:51] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:52] | Billy Beane never won a World Series. | 比利比恩从没赢过一届世界系列赛 |
[13:55] | This isn’t baseball. | 这不是棒球 |
[13:56] | Then why didn’t you put quants in place before? | 你之前为什么不引入量化算法 |
[13:58] | Maybe I just didn’t get to it. | 也许我只是没想到 |
[14:00] | Maybe I didn’t feel like I needed to. | 也许我觉得没必要 |
[14:03] | But Taylor might. | 但是泰勒觉得有必要 |
[14:04] | And if they want to do it, it’s your job to help them. | 如果他们想做 你的职责就是帮助他们 |
[14:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[14:16] | Apologize to Chef Ryan on your way out. | 出去时候记得跟瑞恩厨师道歉 |
[14:29] | Sorry to keep calling, | 抱歉一直在打你电话 |
[14:30] | but you know I need to speak to all the major shareholders, | 但你知道我得跟所有的当事人谈话 |
[14:32] | understand how and when the company got on Axelrod’s radar. | 了解那个公司几时为何被阿克斯罗德盯上 |
[14:35] | Oh, I love talking about this. | 我可爱谈这个事了 |
[14:37] | What else is on your pad? | 还有别的吗 |
[14:38] | Shall we, uh, relive my divorce | 我们要不要回味一下我的离婚 |
[14:40] | and the day the music died? | 再想想音乐已死的那天 |
[14:42] | I want to put Axelrod away. | 我想搞垮阿克斯罗德 |
[14:44] | I imagine you want the same thing. | 我猜你也是 |
[14:45] | I want this done and out of my life. | 我想结束这一切 |
[14:47] | His conviction sets up my civil suit, | 他的判决关系到我的民事诉讼 |
[14:49] | so let’s just cut to the– | 我们还是省点事 |
[14:53] | what happens after this? | 然后怎么办 |
[14:54] | You go over what I said with your boss, | 把我和你上司说的再来一遍 |
[14:56] | decide if you want to interview me again. | 看还要不要再询问我 |
[14:57] | I don’t want to drag this out, | 我不想牵扯出这些 |
[14:59] | and I don’t want to get all invested. | 也不想被查个底儿掉 |
[15:00] | I’ve seen Axelrod wriggle free plenty of times. | 我看阿克斯罗德好多次都全身而退 |
[15:02] | – I’m gonna stop that. – We’ll see. | -我会阻止他们 -拭目以待 |
[15:05] | Let’s just do this with your boss. | 先跟你上司把这步棋搞定 |
[15:06] | Okay? You, me, and Dake. | 懂吗 你 我 和戴克 |
[15:07] | I’ll come down to your place tomorrow or the next day. | 我明后天去你那儿 |
[15:11] | One time, with feeling. | 一遍 要带着感情 |
[15:22] | You know, back before Texas was civilized, | 得克萨斯州尚未开化之时 |
[15:25] | if you were a Ranger | 如果你是游骑兵 |
[15:26] | and one of your compatriots fell at the hands of a rustler, | 你的同伴死于敌人之手 |
[15:29] | you’d bring that rustler in dead if you brought him in at all. | 你就得去把那个敌人杀了 |
[15:33] | Might just make use of some rope and a tree. | 可能只需要利用好绳索和树 |
[15:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:37] | And people used to shit outdoors in the middle of the night | 人们以前起夜都是去屋外上厕所 |
[15:40] | so as not to stink up the house. | 免得把屋子熏臭 |
[15:42] | And then we found a better way. | 然后我们找到了更好的办法 |
[15:44] | I’m not so sure they did. | 我不确定这是更好的方法 |
[15:45] | That walk to the outhouse in the freezing cold | 顶着严寒走去屋外 |
[15:47] | made a man nut up…literally. | 能让男人奋起 真的 |
[15:51] | But we ain’t talking about squatting in the dark here, Chuck. | 但我们没在说摸黑蹲着方便的事 查克 |
[15:53] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:54] | It’s probably that rustler stuff | 也许是那个敌人 |
[15:55] | that made you ask me to cancel my morning and come here. | 让您一大早叫我过来 |
[15:58] | That it is. | 是了 |
[15:59] | José Lugo. Convicted felon. | 何塞·卢戈 重刑犯 |
[16:02] | Killed a federal prison guard when his back was turned. | 趁一个狱警转身之时杀了他 |
[16:05] | Makes it a federal matter. Our matter. | 造成了联邦大案 我们的案子 |
[16:08] | Sounds like it might. | 听着像是桩大案 |
[16:10] | Might is a New Yorker’s word. | “像是”是杂志用语 |
[16:12] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[16:13] | It’s a lawyer’s word, sir. | 也是律师用语 长官 |
[16:16] | I’ll need to examine the facts. | 我得审查事实 |
[16:18] | Don’t condescend to me, Chuck. | 别一副纡尊降贵的架势 查克 |
[16:19] | We went to the same kind of college, | 我们都去得是同一种学校 |
[16:21] | same damn law school, clerked in the same offices, | 同样的法学院 在一处共事 |
[16:24] | read the same books on ethical justice | 读的都是道德正义的书 |
[16:26] | by guys like Rawls and Dworkin. | 都是罗斯和德沃金写的 |
[16:29] | “The suppression of liberty is likely to always be irrational.” | “压制自由可能永远是不合理的” |
[16:33] | I even bought in to that crap for a while. | 我一度把这套东西奉为圭臬 |
[16:36] | But a man has to grow into who he is, | 但人总要成长 |
[16:38] | and who the fuck I am is a man | 而我就是那种 |
[16:40] | that’s not gonna allow a prisoner to shank a guard. | 永远不会容许罪犯杀害狱警的人 |
[16:43] | And neither are you. | 你也不是 |
[16:45] | I’ll make sure my office looks into it. | 我会让我的人仔细调查 |
[16:47] | Believe it has. | 我相信你已经查过了 |
[16:49] | Believe it’s dragged its feet in prosecuting. | 我相信这案子公诉延迟了 |
[16:50] | Believe that ends now. | 我相信这种事不会再发生 |
[16:53] | Are you picking my cases for me, General? | 你是在替我选案子吗 检察长 |
[16:55] | Oh, I would never do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[16:58] | I’m merely giving you continued guidance | 我只是给你提个建议 |
[17:00] | on the types of matters we are interested | 告诉你在现今的制度下 |
[17:02] | in seeing brought to justice under the current regime. | 我们乐于见到哪类案子得以伸张正义 |
[17:04] | I never liked the idea of a regime in power in this country. | 我从来都不喜欢这个国家的权力制度 |
[17:09] | But you did drop all the cases that didn’t fit the agenda. | 但你却把那些赶不上日程的案子丢在一边 |
[17:13] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:14] | So now you’re free to go after the ones that do. | 听完了 现在你可以走了 |
[17:19] | Thanks for stopping by this morning. | 谢谢你一大早特意过来一趟 |
[17:22] | Can I look forward to seeing you again soon, General? | 希望我们很快能再见面 检察长 |
[17:25] | I love all my children the same, Chuck. | 查克 我给予所有孩子同等的爱 |
[17:28] | But the Sovereign District of New York is the first among equals. | 不过纽约特区要居首位 |
[17:33] | Something I learned clerking for the kind of New York judge | 在给某个你尊敬的纽约法官做助理的时候 |
[17:36] | you revere so much is, | 我学到的一件事就是 |
[17:38] | you don’t let your firstborn fuck up his Haftarah portion. | 别让你的长子走错了路 |
[18:02] | I looked in on your candidate. | 我看了看你的候选人 |
[18:04] | I know what he’s supposed to be doing with that box. | 我知道他拿那个盒子是要干嘛 |
[18:06] | He’s not doing it. | 但他没在做 |
[18:08] | Maybe we move to the verbal portion. | 也许该进行语言测试了 |
[18:10] | Maybe we just cancel at this point. | 也许现在该取消这轮面试了 |
[18:11] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[18:12] | Because you’ve studied the Flash Crash of 2010, | 因为你研究了2010年闪崩事件 |
[18:14] | and you know that “Quant” is just another word for | 知道量化只是个 |
[18:16] | “Wild fucking guess–with math.” | “用数学唬人的胡乱猜想”的代名词 |
[18:19] | “Quant” Is another word for “Systemized, ordered thinking | 量化是”通过演算交易方法 |
[18:22] | represented in an algorithmic approach to trading.” | 将交易模式系统化”的代名词 |
[18:24] | Just remember: | 你记着 |
[18:25] | Billy Beane never won a World Series. | 比利比恩从没赢过一届世界系列赛 |
[18:29] | If I had a few more minutes– | 要是能再给我几分钟 |
[18:30] | Forget it. Tell me why you’re here. | 算了 告诉我你为什么来这儿 |
[18:34] | I combine the human edge with the quant edge. | 我把人类的优势和量化优势相结合 |
[18:37] | My system mimics human peak performance. | 我的系统可以模拟出人类最佳表现 |
[18:40] | Go on. | 继续 |
[18:41] | It’s a decision pattern algo me and my team are developing. | 这是我和团队正在研发的一种决策型态算法 |
[18:43] | It’ll be able to examine data sets | 能够检查数据集 |
[18:45] | and mirror your own trade logic in its executions. | 参透你的交易逻辑并执行 |
[18:48] | At Axe Capital, we support people from all cultures, | 在阿克斯资本我们尊重多元化的文化 |
[18:50] | but when you talk to me, it better be in fucking English. | 但你跟我说话时 最好用该死的英语 |
[18:55] | I can model Taylor’s trading patterns. | 我可以对泰勒的交易模式做个模型 |
[18:59] | Reproduce them. | 以十倍速 |
[19:00] | At ten times the speed. | 重现他们 |
[19:02] | My trading patterns are imperfect. | 我的交易模式并不完美 |
[19:04] | They’re pretty fucking good. | 你的模式很棒 |
[19:05] | Yes, but I don’t want a pretty fucking good algo. | 是 但我不想要个很好用的算法 |
[19:08] | – That’s what I’ve been saying. – No, but I start from there. | -我一直就这意思 -这只是基础的东西 |
[19:11] | The way that you would imitate Taylor’s brain | 你会通过机器学习来模仿 |
[19:12] | -is by studying it, right? -Yes, modeling, as I said. | -泰勒的大脑 -差不多 准确说是建模 |
[19:15] | He wants to steal your fucking brainwaves, | 他想剽窃你的脑电波 |
[19:17] | like a witch doctor. | 像个巫医那样 |
[19:20] | You see that, right? | 你明白的 对吗 |
[19:24] | Yes, actually, I do. | 没错 我很明白 |
[19:27] | I don’t need something that thinks like me. | 但我不需要和我一样思维的东西 |
[19:28] | I need something that thinks better. | 我需要它比我更聪明 |
[19:31] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢光临 |
[19:43] | Our master came calling again with a new assignment. | 我们的大人物又派了新任务 |
[19:47] | José Lugo. | 何塞·卢戈 |
[19:48] | That sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[19:50] | It does. It’s an inmate who killed a guard. | 是的 一个杀了狱警的犯人 |
[19:53] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[19:55] | Uh, it was Connerty’s case, but he did not pursue charges. | 是康纳蒂的案子 但他没选择提起控告 |
[20:00] | We may not have that luxurious option. | 我们大概没有这个奢侈的选项 |
[20:02] | Find out why. | 找出原因 |
[20:04] | On it. | 在找了 |
[20:12] | Go for the Recession Special, | 试试大萧条套餐 |
[20:15] | even though the recession’s over. | 尽管大萧条已经过去了 |
[20:17] | You know what? I’m not even sure | 你知道吗 其实我不太确定 |
[20:18] | which recession they’re referring to. | 他们指的是哪次大萧条 |
[20:21] | They all end, though. | 不管哪次 都结束了 |
[20:22] | Yours can, too. | 你的也可以 |
[20:24] | And two dogs and a drink at that price | 两条热狗加一杯饮料 |
[20:26] | is a hell of a deal. | 这个价简直便宜哭 |
[20:27] | You done? | 说完了 |
[20:28] | ‘Cause I’m just getting ready to go. | 我可是准备好开战了 |
[20:30] | Civil suit. Reimbursement and damages. | 提民事诉讼 损失赔偿 |
[20:33] | I help EDNY hang a guilty verdict on you, | 我要帮东区分部给你下有罪判决 |
[20:35] | and my case is the Dream Team versus Cuba. | 这案子就像梦之队打古巴一样轻松 |
[20:37] | Even if you slither out of the criminal courts, | 就算你逃脱了刑事审判 |
[20:39] | I hammer you like the Goldmans did O.J. | 我会像高曼夫妇对辛普森那样锤爆你 |
[20:41] | Ira, if that felon found a way not to pay a penny, | 艾拉 如果重罪犯知道怎么免罚金 |
[20:44] | what do you think I’m gonna do? | 你觉得我会怎么做呢 |
[20:46] | Besides, can you really afford to wait that long? | 还有 你真的能等那么久吗 |
[20:49] | Better question, | 或者这样问 |
[20:50] | will that beautiful and sweet fiancée of yours? | 你美丽可爱的未婚妻会等你吗 |
[20:53] | Oh, you’re following me, you sick motherfucker? | 你在跟踪我 你这变态小人 |
[20:56] | What do you want? | 您想点什么 |
[20:58] | Uh, two Recessions, and what juice are you having? | 两份大萧条套餐 你要什么果汁 |
[21:01] | Oh, too soon? | 还没想好 |
[21:03] | Couple Cokes. | 两杯可乐 |
[21:06] | Bobby, I’m not some sucker | 波比 我才不是那种傻子 |
[21:08] | who’s just gonna play along with whatever game you got running. | 会陪你玩你制定的游戏 |
[21:11] | I’m taking you to court, guns up. | 我要起诉你 枪已备好 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna win a fat judgment, | 我要赢一场大审判 |
[21:14] | and then, because I got nothing else, thanks to you, | 之后 拜你所赐 我孑然一身 |
[21:17] | I’m gonna make it my sole purpose in life | 那时我终其一生的唯一目标 |
[21:19] | to stick to you like Lester Hayes | 就是像球员莱斯特·海耶斯那样黏着你 |
[21:22] | until you’ve paid it willingly just to get me to go away. | 直到你自愿赔付来让我离开你 |
[21:25] | So you take your hot dogs and shove ’em up your ass, lengthwise. | 拿着你的热狗插屁股吧 横着插 |
[21:30] | That’s not very open-minded of you, Ira. | 你太不开窍了 艾拉 |
[21:37] | You should be more open-minded! | 你得开窍点儿 |
[21:42] | I’m not in a full panic. | 我并不是非常恐慌 |
[21:44] | When I get a full panic going, I, well… | 当我开始非常恐慌的时候 我 |
[21:47] | You can say it, whatever it is, in here. | 说出来吧 无论你心里想的什么 |
[21:50] | I…There’s things I’d say to other people | 很多话我会毫不迟疑地 |
[21:52] | without a second’s thought, | 告诉其他人 |
[21:53] | but you listen so closely. | 但你太亲近了 |
[21:55] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[21:57] | But it’s like you see inside the best parts of me, | 但你能看到我心里最好的部分 |
[21:59] | and it makes me want to be better. | 这让我想做得更好 |
[22:01] | Mafee, | 玛菲 |
[22:02] | what happens when you panic? | 当你恐慌时你会怎样 |
[22:05] | Butt sweat. | 屁股会出汗 |
[22:08] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[22:09] | Yeah, a little. The whole idea that we could all be replaced? | 有点湿 一想到我们可能会被代替 |
[22:12] | If that didn’t make your butt sweat, you wouldn’t be human. | 如果这还不能让你出汗 你就不是人类了 |
[22:15] | Not your butt. I would never even think about your butt. | 不是说你的 我永远不会想象你的臀部 |
[22:18] | It’s not like I stare at it when you walk by. | 也不是你路过时 我会盯着看的意思 |
[22:20] | I barely know you have one. | 我都不知道你有臀部 |
[22:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[22:23] | This quant thing has me all fucked up. | 量化什么的烦死我了 |
[22:26] | You think I’m gross now. | 你一定觉得我很恶心吧 |
[22:27] | No, I don’t. I think you’re– | 我没有 我觉得你 |
[22:28] | I don’t think I can take this. | 我再也受不了了 |
[22:30] | My mother begged me to code at Stanford, | 我去斯坦福读书前我妈求我学写代码 |
[22:33] | but I went for Applied Mathematics, | 但我还是选了应用数学 |
[22:34] | which seemed, you know, smarter then, | 这专业看起来更智慧 |
[22:36] | but now not only is she going to be proven right, | 但现在难道要证明她对了吗 |
[22:39] | but I’m going to be replaced by people | 我要被那些 |
[22:40] | who listened to their mothers | 听老妈的话 |
[22:41] | – and learned to code. – Okay. | -去学了代码的人取代 -好了 |
[22:44] | You, we, are not being replaced. | 你 我们 都不会被取代 |
[22:47] | Will there be augmentation of some kind? Yes. | 那会有某种扩编吗 会 |
[22:49] | Will it ask you, us, to raise our game? Yes. | 这会让你 我们 提高竞争力吗 会 |
[22:53] | But we have to want that for this place, don’t we? | 但我们不得不接受事实 不是吗 |
[22:57] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[23:00] | Go. | 走吧 |
[23:02] | Express your fears to Taylor. | 向泰勒表达你们的恐惧 |
[23:03] | Let them tell you, Mafee. | 让他们告诉你 玛菲 |
[23:15] | Although it’s lovely to see you, Bryan, | 尽管很高兴见到你 布莱恩 |
[23:17] | there was no need to come in from your Rumspringa. | 你也不需要从你的假期里赶来 |
[23:21] | Much as I dig getting my Amish on with Dake, | 尽管我和戴克都有了一定进展 |
[23:23] | I did have to come. José Lugo. | 但我不得不来 为了何塞·卢戈 |
[23:26] | You can’t prosecute this one, Chuck. | 你不能起诉这个案子 查克 |
[23:27] | I went full Gil Grissom on this case, | 我在现场进行了全面调查 |
[23:30] | and there was no way to charge the kid with murder. | 根本没办法对这孩子起诉谋杀 |
[23:32] | Body of a prison guard would indicate otherwise. | 狱警的尸体说明了一切 |
[23:35] | Lugo was being held awaiting charges on a drug offense. | 卢戈那时正候审贩毒指控 |
[23:38] | Not the end of the world. | 不是绝路重罪 |
[23:39] | He couldn’t make bail, | 但他没有保释金 |
[23:40] | so they stuck him at MCC for two months. | 所以他们把他关在惩戒中心两个月 |
[23:42] | Day one, this guard started in on Lugo, and he went beast. | 第一天起 这狱警就开始暴打这孩子 |
[23:47] | The kid ended up in the infirmary a dozen times. | 他被打进医务室很多次 |
[23:49] | Orbital ridge fracture, teeth, internal bleeding, | 眶骨骨折 掉牙 内出血 |
[23:52] | splintered wood in the rectum, name it. | 直肠中有碎木头 你想想 |
[23:55] | You just did. | 你做得不错 |
[23:56] | I’ve archived 25 prisoner statements backing it all up. | 我搜集了25位羁押人员的证词 |
[23:59] | And what about the other guards? | 其他狱警怎么说 |
[24:01] | They refused to go on record. | 他们拒绝进行笔录 |
[24:04] | But that in itself tells the whole story, | 但这行为说明了一切 |
[24:06] | which is this: | 那就是 |
[24:08] | José Lugo | 何塞·卢戈 |
[24:10] | is the kind of person we are here to protect. | 是我们应该去保护的人 |
[24:16] | I’m asking you: please don’t. | 我请求你 不要起诉 |
[24:17] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[24:19] | Don’t prosecute the case. | 请不要起诉这个案子 |
[24:31] | Didn’t take much legwork | 不怎么费事 |
[24:32] | to put Mr. Slayton as one of your sports-betting clients | 就发现斯雷顿先生在你们的指使下 |
[24:35] | who did his part at your behest. | 做出了博彩的行为 |
[24:38] | Who were you working for? | 你们是为谁工作的 |
[24:40] | We don’t take orders. We give ’em. | 我们不是接活儿的 我们是派活儿的 |
[24:44] | I see. So, the full weight of these felonies | 我明白了 所以你们二位 |
[24:46] | should be earmarked for you two? | 为这些重罪全权负责 |
[24:47] | And who are you now, sugar pop? | 你算老几 小妞 |
[24:49] | I’m the one that’s about to pistol-whip you. | 我是即将反复抽你的人 |
[24:50] | Guys, you know how it works. Name the power behind you. | 你们知道该怎么做 说出你们背后的人 |
[24:54] | He’s the guy that deserves to be sitting here, not you. | 坐在这里的人应该是他 而不是你们 |
[24:56] | We have no idea who you’re referring to. | 我们完全不知道你指的是谁 |
[25:00] | Who’s paying for him? | 谁付他的报酬 |
[25:01] | – I’m guessing it’s the same guy. – You can’t ask that. | -我猜是同一个人 -你不能问这个 |
[25:03] | You don’t think we can afford a good lawyer? | 你觉得我们请不起一个好律师 |
[25:05] | We own a nightclub. | 我们有一家夜总会 |
[25:07] | Nightclub? Your pisshole? | 夜总会 你们那个茅房吗 |
[25:08] | We just got one of those digital jukeboxes. | 我们刚买了个电子唱片机 |
[25:11] | Give me Axelrod, the rest goes away. | 交待出阿克斯罗德 其他事情可以一笔勾销 |
[25:13] | Anything else, I drop this whole thing on you. | 不然我把其他所有事情都算在你们头上 |
[25:16] | You become the masterminds at the head of a conspiracy | 你们成为了这个阴谋的主使 |
[25:19] | seeking to sabotage and manipulate companies | 破坏和操纵多家公司 |
[25:22] | and financial markets. | 和金融市场 |
[25:24] | We’re masterminds. | 我们是主使 |
[25:25] | Masterminds is good. I like masterminds. | 主使很好 我喜欢 |
[25:27] | Put us down for masterminds. | 那就算我们是主使吧 |
[25:29] | Gentlemen, I suggest we have a private conversation. | 先生们 我建议我们私下谈谈 |
[25:31] | You know, that’s a good idea, boys. | 这主意不错 伙计们 |
[25:32] | Go talk amongst yourselves. | 你们自己去聊吧 |
[25:35] | You Inwood types never could learn to shut your mouths. | 你们这些因伍德的从来不会闭嘴 |
[25:37] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[25:38] | Oh, we used to drove over from Fordham and roll your kind | 我们以前会从福特汉姆专门过去 |
[25:40] | just ’cause it was easy pickings. | 抓你们这种人 只因为比较容易 |
[25:42] | That’s funny. We used to ride over to the Bronx | 有意思 我们以前也经常去布朗克斯区 |
[25:44] | and beat the shit out of Fordham fruits for morning exercise. | 去揍几个福特汉姆的蠢蛋 就当是晨练了 |
[25:46] | Can’t believe we missed you. | 不敢相信我们竟然错过了你 |
[25:48] | Must have been hiding in the corner. | 你肯定在角落躲着呢 |
[25:48] | I’m gonna ask that this conversation stop. | 我要打断这段对话了 |
[25:50] | Why don’t you stop? Let the men finish talking. | 为什么你不停下 让大人们把话说完 |
[25:53] | Are you two sawed-off pricks including yourselves | 你们两个小个子 |
[25:56] | in that category? | 也敢自称大人吗 |
[25:58] | You don’t have shit on us but some dink’s word. | 你们只有一些无关紧要的证词 |
[26:01] | You had more than that, this wouldn’t be a conversation. | 你们要是有更多证据 也不会和我们谈话了 |
[26:04] | So if you got the sack, make your move. | 所以你要是有证据 就快亮出来 |
[26:08] | Otherwise, we got kegs to change. | 不然的话 我们可有事情要忙 |
[26:11] | Next time I see you boys, I’ll watch ’em slap the cuffs on. | 我下次见你们 会看着你们被铐上的 |
[26:15] | Then I guess we won’t be seeing each other. | 那我觉得我们不会再见面了 |
[26:42] | I used to love visiting museums when I was a young man, | 我年轻时曾经喜欢逛博物馆 |
[26:45] | back before I could afford the paintings. | 那是在我能买得起这些画之前 |
[26:48] | Now I’d rather look at ’em on my walls. | 现在我更喜欢在自己的墙上看这些画 |
[26:52] | I’m selling all my shit. | 我在出售我的所有东西 |
[26:55] | You were right at the car auction. | 你在汽车拍卖会上说得对 |
[26:56] | I am barely hanging on. | 我快撑不住了 |
[26:58] | Redemptions are starting to hit in a big way. | 赎回越来越多 |
[27:01] | It doesn’t matter anyway. | 不过那都不重要了 |
[27:04] | I never knew what was any good about my collection. | 我从来不知道我的收藏有什么好的 |
[27:05] | I just bought what the art advisor told me to. | 我只是买艺术品顾问告诉我要买的那些 |
[27:07] | That’s one way to go. | 那也是种办法 |
[27:10] | I can’t imagine what I sound like. | 我无法想像我听起来像什么 |
[27:13] | You sound like a guy who’s had a rough couple of years. | 你听起来像一个度过几年苦日子的人 |
[27:16] | Happens to everyone. | 每个人都一样 |
[27:19] | I’ll have to shutter soon. | 我很快就要被迫关门了 |
[27:22] | What are you walking with? | 你能带走多少 |
[27:24] | 40. | 四千万 |
[27:28] | I guess I can live on that. | 我想我可以接受 |
[27:31] | Can you? | 是吗 |
[27:34] | Got the city apartment, | 我在城里有个公寓 |
[27:36] | the Hamptons place, Beaver Creek. | 在比弗河的汉普顿 |
[27:38] | The debt service and running the properties is ten a year. | 每年的还款和运营成本是一万美元 |
[27:43] | You’ll have to start your new family office. | 你得建立新的家庭办公室 |
[27:45] | There’s a lease, an analyst or two, | 需要租约 一两名分析员 |
[27:47] | an assistant, an accountant. | 一名助手 一名会计 |
[27:48] | You got private school, | 你还有私人学校 |
[27:51] | your daughter’s horse, you got charity. | 你女儿的马 慈善捐款 |
[27:53] | You can’t dip below two a year on that, | 这样你每年少不了两千万 |
[27:54] | or you lose your board seats | 不然你会失去你的董事会席位 |
[27:55] | and your wife loses all her friends. | 你的妻子会失去所有的朋友 |
[27:58] | You can forget flying wheels up from now on. | 从现在起 你可以忘掉私人飞机了 |
[28:00] | You’re sucking it up in commercial. | 你得忍受商务舱了 |
[28:02] | You’ll hold on to your driver until it kills you, but… | 你可以继续用你的司机 但是 |
[28:06] | soon, he’ll be gone, too. | 很快他也会离开 |
[28:07] | Fuck! I’m broke. | 操 我破产了 |
[28:12] | What would you give to get it back? | 为了拿回一切你愿意付出什么 |
[28:15] | Your status, all your money, the whole thing. | 拿回你的地位 你所有的钱 你的一切 |
[28:19] | Anything. | 任何东西 |
[28:21] | My leg. My spleen. An inch off my dick. | 我的腿 我的脾脏 我的鸡巴短一寸 |
[28:25] | Well, then this is the best day of your new life, | 那这就是你新生活中最棒的一天了 |
[28:28] | ’cause I got a line on an orphaned two billion | 因为我知道有一笔20亿的资金 |
[28:31] | looking for a home, | 要寻找归宿 |
[28:31] | and I can get you in the room to pitch for it. | 我可以帮你牵线 让你有机会争取 |
[28:34] | All you have to do is say yes. | 你只需说同意 |
[28:43] | Got a minute? | 能耽误你一分钟时间吗 |
[28:47] | Roughly two minutes. | 差不多两分钟都行 |
[28:49] | The quants, why? | 那些金融工程师 为什么 |
[28:52] | Why now? What if we didn’t? | 为什么是现在 假如我们不招呢 |
[28:54] | What if we kept things the same? | 假如我们一切照旧呢 |
[28:55] | Think of the Pulaski Academy Bruins, Mafee. | 想想普拉斯基学院熊人队 玛菲 |
[28:57] | You read me? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[28:59] | The high school football team that never punts? | 从踢凌空球的高中橄榄球队 |
[29:01] | Right. They were pretty solid before, | 没错 他们以前很强 |
[29:03] | so why’d they do that? | 所以他们为什么要那样做 |
[29:05] | Because the coach deduced that, statistically, | 因为教练推断 从数据来看 |
[29:08] | they’d be better off using all four downs on offense | 他们最好用光全部四次进攻机会 |
[29:10] | and not giving the ball back. | 而不是让出球权 |
[29:11] | Yes. And because the coach wanted championships. | 是的 而且因为教练想要得到冠军 |
[29:14] | – So it’s about edge. – Always. | -所以这关乎优势 -一直如此 |
[29:16] | ETFs. They sucked the dumb money out of the market. | 交易所买卖基金 他们吸入了市场里的蠢钱 |
[29:19] | Trillions have poured into them. | 数万亿的钱涌向他们 |
[29:21] | That was our edge, and our edge is gone. | 那曾是我们的优势 现在已经没有了 |
[29:24] | When I look around now, | 当我现在向四周看时 |
[29:24] | it’s only other killers like us staring back. | 只有些像我们这样的杀手会回头看看 |
[29:26] | But there are a bunch of quants already out there on the market, | 但市场上已经有一些金融工程师了 |
[29:28] | already working that edge. | 已经在这个优势上下工夫了 |
[29:30] | That’s why ours has to be better. | 所以我们的应该更出色 |
[29:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:35] | Look, people down on the floor thought this was about | 听着 底下的人觉得这会导致 |
[29:37] | wholesale firing and replacement. | 大规模的裁员和换血 |
[29:39] | So I see the wisdom in adding. | 我知道增加人手是明智的 |
[29:41] | But otherwise, are we good? | 但如若不然 我们没事吧 |
[29:46] | I don’t know. Are we? Are you? | 我不知道 我们还好吗 你还好吗 |
[29:49] | Are you running all four downs, | 你是不是要用尽四次进攻机会 |
[29:50] | playing every play like it’s your last? | 每次都像最后一搏那样拼命 |
[29:52] | Is your mouth guard always in, chin strap always buckled? | 你有没有戴好牙套 系紧了下巴托呢 |
[29:54] | If that’s you, we’re good. | 如果你是那样的话 我们就没事 |
[30:12] | Please describe the nature of your approach to the market | 请描述一下你应对市场的方法本质 |
[30:14] | and how your algorithms serve that end. | 还有你的算法是怎样起作用的 |
[30:16] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[30:17] | What the fuck kind of way is that to kick off an interview? | 这种面试开场方式还真是操蛋 |
[30:19] | I’m rejecting the premise or flipping the script. | 我在推翻前提条件 改写剧本 |
[30:22] | I should interview you. | 应该由我来面试[采访]你 |
[30:24] | For what, the school newspaper? | 为了什么 校园报纸吗 |
[30:26] | Yassss, Queen. Good one, but no. | 接得好 女王 但不是 |
[30:28] | I’ve got offers from half the funds on the Street | 华尔街上有一半的基金都想招我 |
[30:30] | and several tech firms out West, | 还有西海岸的几家科技公司 |
[30:32] | and they pay guarantees, not bonuses. | 而且他们给我保证年薪 不是分红 |
[30:34] | Now, don’t get me wrong. I’ve heard about Taylor Mason. | 但也别误会 我听过泰勒·梅森的大名 |
[30:36] | Love to see if you live up to the hype, but I’ve got options. | 想来看看是否名副其实 但我也是有选择的 |
[30:39] | So, let me put this in your language: | 用你的话来说就是 |
[30:44] | What’s in it for moi? | 对我有什么好处 |
[30:45] | You Patrick Bateman/Bud Fox hybrid wannabe. | 你个帕特里克·贝特曼和巴德·福克斯合体怪胎 |
[30:48] | He was doing Spader in Wall Street. | 他模仿的是《华尔街》里的斯派德 |
[30:51] | But I don’t care about his insulting tone. | 但我不在乎他侮辱人的口气 |
[30:53] | I only care about his ability | 我只在意他在压力下 |
[30:54] | to think clearly and rationally under pressure. | 能否合理清楚思考的能力 |
[30:56] | You’re not thinking of hiring him? | 你不是想要招他吧 |
[30:58] | She’s no fool. | 她可不笨 |
[31:00] | No. | 你说对了 |
[31:01] | But, sadly, though you may have a genius-level I.Q., | 可惜的是 也许你有天才的智商 |
[31:04] | you have no control over your emotional state. | 但你无法控制你的情绪 |
[31:06] | That’s why you’re lashing out in here, | 这就是为什么你在这儿发泄一通 |
[31:08] | defensive, allowing your rage at yourself | 带着抵触情绪 通过粗野和幼稚的行为 |
[31:09] | to manifest in boorish, childish behavior. | 来表达你的愤怒 |
[31:13] | He couldn’t figure out the box, so he did that to it. | 他想不出来怎么拼这个盒子 就把它弄成这样 |
[31:15] | Then he let the rest of his bullshit cloud his thinking. | 然后被他剩余的无理取闹蒙蔽了思维 |
[31:18] | He has no idea why he had to resort to brute force, | 他根本不明白他为什么会诉诸于武力 |
[31:20] | so he doesn’t get to work here. | 所以他不配在这里工作 |
[31:23] | Take your feet off the table | 把你的脚从桌子上拿下来 |
[31:25] | and get the fuck out of our office. | 然后从这里滚出去 |
[31:32] | So, are we done with this now? | 我们就到此为止吧 |
[31:34] | No. | 不行 |
[31:35] | Let me remind you. August 2007. | 让我提醒你一下 2007年8月 |
[31:37] | The Dow crashed 400 points because of a coding error. | 道指暴跌400点 就因为一个代码错误 |
[31:40] | That was more than ten years ago, | 那已经是十多年前的事了 |
[31:41] | which, even with the breakdown in Moore’s Law, is more like 100. | 即便以摩尔定律的速度来算 也是一百多年前了 |
[31:44] | Feels like yesterday to me. | 对我来说还像昨天 |
[31:46] | We need to be thinking about tomorrow. So we keep going. | 但我们要为明天着想 所以我们要继续 |
[31:54] | Warden, I need you to say that if the guard were alive, | 典狱长 我需要你说如果那个看守还活着 |
[31:57] | you’d fire him for abuse | 你会因为虐待而开除他 |
[31:59] | and that the kid is innocent. | 还有那个孩子是无辜的 |
[32:00] | My hands are clean, my conscience clean enough. | 我双手干净 我的良心也无愧 |
[32:02] | I’m not gonna take you off the hook | 我不能就这么放你一马 |
[32:04] | and hang myself there instead. | 然后自己往火坑里跳 |
[32:06] | Well, I didn’t devote my life to the law | 我献身于法制可不是 |
[32:08] | to prosecute innocent men. | 为了要起诉无辜的人 |
[32:10] | Nor I to oversee their incarceration, | 我也不想看到他们被关起来 |
[32:12] | but once they send them to me– | 但他们一旦被送来 |
[32:13] | Yep, you do your level best. | 对 你就竭尽全力做到最好 |
[32:16] | Currently, there are 400 cases filed against you by inmates, | 目前犯人针对你的投诉案件有400多例 |
[32:21] | which could suggest your level best | 这意味着你的竭尽全力 |
[32:23] | isn’t very good. | 也不咋地 |
[32:24] | Almost all of them pro forma. | 这些基本都是做样子的 |
[32:26] | Their beds are too hard. Their food sucks. | 什么床太硬了 饭不好吃之类的 |
[32:28] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[32:30] | The cases are filed against you | 这些案件是针对 |
[32:32] | in your official capacity as warden | 你作为典狱长的公权力 |
[32:35] | and, therefore, defended by me | 因此是由我行使 |
[32:37] | in my official capacity as U.S. Attorney. | 美国联邦检察官的公权力为你辩护 |
[32:41] | And you’re gonna throw them if I don’t play ball? | 如果我不按你说的做你就把他们丢到一边是吧 |
[32:43] | I wouldn’t even know how to throw a case, | 我都不知道要怎么甩开一个案子 |
[32:45] | how to lose on purpose. | 要怎么故意输掉 |
[32:47] | Normally, I would knock these nuisances away | 通常我会把这些小问题一个个地解决 |
[32:50] | like a windshield wiper during a light rain. | 就像是小雨中的雨刷 |
[32:53] | But what if I just… slowed down… | 但如果我慢下来 |
[32:57] | let ’em build up… | 让它们积累起来 |
[32:58] | cloud your field of vision, | 挡住了你的视线不说 |
[33:01] | the drops becoming a deluge. | 小雨滴可以聚成大洪水 |
[33:05] | But if I say the kid was tortured | 但如果我说那个孩子受到折磨 |
[33:06] | and it was the guard’s fault– | 而且是那个看守的错 |
[33:08] | Then I fight those cases off | 那我就把这些案子逐个击退 |
[33:09] | as if they were against me personally. | 就像他们是针对我的一样 |
[33:12] | – You can’t think I’d testify. – No. | -你不是想着让我作证吧 -不用 |
[33:16] | No. | 不用 |
[33:16] | There’s a young journalist I know. | 我认识一个年轻有抱负的记者 |
[33:18] | He’ll take your testimony. | 他会听你的证词 |
[33:20] | Stalwart, ambitious fellow branching out from finance | 一个可靠的有野心的家伙 从金融领域起家 |
[33:23] | into what we might call national news. | 发展到我们所说的全国性新闻的记者 |
[33:26] | He can protect your name | 如果你给他足够的佐证 |
[33:27] | if you give him enough corroboration | 使他的故事无可争辩 |
[33:29] | to make his story undeniable. | 他会为你的身份保密 |
[33:31] | Thank you, Warden. | 谢谢你 典狱长 |
[33:33] | Happy to do the right thing. | 很高心做了正确的事 |
[33:44] | How’d you know not to bet me? | 你怎么知道不应该跟我赌的 |
[33:46] | Win, lose 100, who gives a shit? | 赢或者输个100刀 谁在乎啊 |
[33:48] | You have more money than god. | 你比上帝都有钱 |
[33:50] | I didn’t get it by wagering against Willie Mosconi. | 我可不是靠看空威利·莫斯考尼变富的 |
[33:52] | You were gonna sandbag me. | 你是要坑我呢 |
[33:54] | Let me win a few games, | 让我先赢几局 |
[33:56] | then double the bet, then run me down. | 然后赌注翻倍 把我的钱都赢走 |
[33:58] | I didn’t even bring my own cue. | 我都没拿我自己的球杆 |
[34:00] | If you had, maybe I’d have gone for it, | 如果你拿了 我可能会跟你赌 |
[34:02] | counting on that special vanity | 考虑到你拿着定制球杆 |
[34:03] | that a man with a custom cue has. | 会有想赢的虚荣心 |
[34:06] | Once you started chalking up, no chance. | 一旦你开始猛擦球杆 我就没机会了 |
[34:13] | Thanks, Chef Ryan. | 谢谢你 瑞恩主厨 |
[34:18] | Last time I had a burger this good– | 上一次我吃到这么好吃的汉堡 |
[34:20] | Remember that time down in Atlanta, with Killer Mike? | 记不记得我们在亚特兰大 和杀手麦克一起 |
[34:26] | That was right before I gave Axe Capital | 那刚好是在我的基金给阿克斯资本 |
[34:28] | that extra half-billion from my fund. | 多投那五个亿之前 |
[34:33] | Good anchoring technique. | 这个弯拐得好 |
[34:35] | No. | 不行 |
[34:36] | But no matter how tasty, I’m not sure | 不管这汉堡多好吃 我也不确定 |
[34:38] | I can give the same treatment to Michael Panay. | 我能像对待你一样对待迈克尔·巴奈 |
[34:40] | There is no linkage to me, so that solves the first problem. | 跟我没有任何关系 那解决了第一个问题 |
[34:45] | But he will listen to me | 但他又会听我的 |
[34:46] | and invest exactly as I instruct, | 完全按照我指导的方式来投资 |
[34:48] | so that solves problem two. | 那就解决了第二个问题 |
[34:50] | Yeah, but he’s on a bad run, Axe. He’s bleeding out. | 对 但他不行啊 阿克斯 他亏出血了 |
[34:53] | But you got a surgeon stepping in. | 但现在外科医生出场了 |
[34:54] | I know that, but my board can’t. | 我知道 但我的董事会不能知道 |
[34:56] | I got to hard-sell this guy to them. | 我得向他们强行推销这个人才行 |
[34:57] | Well, get Panay to convince them. | 让巴奈去说服他们 |
[34:59] | Get him in front of that board. | 让他去跟董事会说 |
[35:01] | You sure? It’s hard to defend numbers like his. | 你确定吗 替那样的表现辩护很难的 |
[35:03] | He’s presentable. | 他可以的 |
[35:06] | Let’s get him in here and see. Panay! | 让他来这儿 你可以看看 巴奈 |
[35:09] | Looks like I’m not the only sandbagger in here. | 看起来这儿不仅我一个坑人的 |
[35:13] | Mike, this is Raul. | 迈克 这是劳尔 |
[35:16] | – He’s gonna take you in. – Not unless you can tell me | -他会投你的 -你先得告诉我 |
[35:18] | why you ran your fund into the ground. | 你怎么把你的基金做没了的 |
[35:19] | They’ll expect some answers. | 他们会想听到些答案的 |
[35:21] | He’ll have answers. | 他会有答案的 |
[35:22] | Just show strength and pitch them your best three ideas, | 你只需展示实力 给出三个绝佳的主意 |
[35:25] | which I’ll give you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[35:27] | And if anybody steps in your face– | 如果有人当面反驳呢 |
[35:28] | Kick ’em in the cock. | 朝他们最软的地方踢 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:32] | I’ll wear sharp shoes. | 我会穿上尖头鞋 |
[35:35] | All right. | 就这么定了 |
[35:36] | I’ll let you know when we’ve booked a meeting. | 我们定好会议时间会通知你 |
[35:47] | So? | 怎么样 |
[35:48] | I might be able to sell him. | 我可能可以说服他们 |
[35:50] | But why would I? | 但是我为什么要这么做 |
[36:06] | 未知号码 为了她 再考虑一下吧 | |
[36:14] | I must be out of my fucking mind. | 我他妈一定是疯了 |
[36:19] | Oh, I disagree. | 我不那么觉得 |
[36:20] | I think you’re showing some real nuance in your thinking, | 我觉得你展现出了你思维中的细微之处 |
[36:23] | which is what is required since you have suffered | 特别是当你在罗兹和他父亲那里 |
[36:25] | at the hands of some very devious opponents | 遭遇到了奸诈的对手之后 |
[36:27] | in Rhoades and his father. | 这种思维是很必要的 |
[36:28] | Yeah, well, I’m here for some goddamned reason, | 我来这里是有原因的 |
[36:30] | so, uh, what is it you want to propose? | 你到底想提议什么 |
[36:36] | That I acquire your virtually worthless shares in Ice Juice | 我要用远高于市价的金额购买 |
[36:40] | for considerably over market. | 你在冰果汁里一文不值的股份 |
[36:43] | 30 million dollars. | 三千万美金 |
[36:44] | A firm called Ionosphere would paper the transaction. | 一个叫做游离层的公司将会起草交易细节 |
[36:47] | In return, you forgo your civil suit | 作为回报 你要放弃民事诉讼 |
[36:50] | and refuse to testify against me. | 拒绝指证我 |
[36:52] | You’ll give my people a statement | 你要把罗兹的所作所为 |
[36:53] | laying out how Rhoades did what he did. | 告诉我的员工 |
[37:00] | Your best friend sold you down the river for nothing. | 你最好的朋友毫不犹豫地出卖了你 |
[37:03] | He’s not worth saving. | 他不值得你去拯救 |
[37:06] | I’m willing to pay you 30 million to tell the truth. | 你愿意付给你三千万 只要你愿意说出事实 |
[37:08] | It’s just a transaction to you, this whole thing? | 这一切对你而言只是一场交易吗 |
[37:13] | Numbers move from here to there, | 只是数字的转换 |
[37:14] | and emotions are smoothed out, | 还安抚了双方的情绪 |
[37:18] | like ice under a Zamboni. | 就像被磨冰机打磨过的冰块 |
[37:19] | No, I understand what’s fair. | 不是的 我知道什么叫公平 |
[37:22] | And I know how to make a deal. | 我也知道怎么做交易 |
[37:24] | So, take your life back. | 把你的生活要回来吧 |
[37:37] | Gary? | 加里 |
[37:48] | While you’re at it, go ahead and pick one. | 在你考虑的过程中 选一个吧 |
[37:53] | On my tab. | 记我的账上 |
[37:55] | Why should she have to suffer? | 干嘛要让她受罪呢 |
[38:11] | How does it work? What am I missing? | 我们该怎么做 我错过了什么 |
[38:13] | We’ll get back to that. | 我们待会再说 |
[38:14] | Resume says you were at NASA, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. | 简历上说你曾经在航空局的喷气推动实验室工作过 |
[38:17] | 20 years. | 做了二十年 |
[38:18] | The most rewarding job a data scientist could ask for. | 这算是一个数据科学家最梦寐以求的工作了 |
[38:20] | And now finance. Why? | 现在来做金融 为什么 |
[38:23] | The stock market is representation | 股票市场在任何时候都是 |
[38:24] | of the psychology of the entire world | 对整个世界心理的 |
[38:26] | at any given moment. | 一种体现 |
[38:28] | Data is an exact thumbprint of that moment. | 在这个时刻 数据就像另一种精确的指纹 |
[38:30] | I get to know what the world is thinking and feeling | 我能知道这个世界的所想所感 |
[38:33] | and what it will do next. | 以及它接下来的动态 |
[38:35] | What a refreshing, excellent answer. | 这真是一个令人耳目一新的回答 |
[38:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:39] | Would you be willing to let me test it | 可以让我测试一下吗 |
[38:40] | so I can observe it under market conditions? | 以便我能用它来观测市场动态 |
[38:42] | Of course. I’ll give you access for the day, | 当然 我会帮你开通今天的权限 |
[38:44] | and you’ll be able to see how it works. | 你会看到它是如何工作的 |
[38:48] | It doesn’t fit together, right? | 这个根本拼不到一起 对吧 |
[38:50] | You’re testing the ability to realize that, | 你们在测试能发现这一点 |
[38:51] | the confidence to admit it? | 并且敢于承认的勇气 |
[38:53] | Outstanding. | 太棒了 |
[39:01] | Connerty called. | 康纳蒂打电话来了 |
[39:03] | He saw the article. | 他看到了那篇文章 |
[39:04] | A lot of people have seen it. | 有好多人都看过了 |
[39:06] | They found a good photo of the kid. | 他们给那孩子找到了一张好照片 |
[39:08] | Looks innocent, no? | 看起来很无辜吧 |
[39:10] | Handsome, for sure. | 起码挺帅的 |
[39:12] | Even better. | 那就更好了 |
[39:13] | Can’t make us proceed now. | 但我们现在也不能继续啊 |
[39:16] | If you had been forced to prosecute, | 如果你被迫一定要提起诉讼 |
[39:19] | could you have? | 你会起诉吗 |
[39:23] | Honestly, I don’t know that I have it in me. | 老实说 我不知道我有没有这个能力 |
[39:27] | Glad we won’t have to find out. | 很高兴我们不用继续了 |
[39:31] | Well, now that we’re all here… | 既然我们都到了 |
[39:32] | As you both know, I had a large ownership stake in Ice Juice. | 大家都知道 我拥有冰果汁大量的股份 |
[39:36] | It was to be worth a great deal at one point. | 曾经这些股份还是很值钱的 |
[39:39] | Turned out to be worth substantially less. | 但是现在的价值就变低了 |
[39:41] | Thanks to Axelrod’s involvement. | 多亏了阿克斯罗德的涉入 |
[39:46] | Uh, I can’t and won’t speak to the actions of Bobby Axelrod. | 我不能也不想说起波比·阿克斯罗德的举动 |
[39:50] | – What? – Hold on. | -什么 -等等 |
[39:52] | ‘Cause I don’t actually know what he did. | 因为我不知道他究竟做了什么 |
[39:55] | But I sure as hell will testify about what Chuck Rhoades did. | 但是我肯定会指证查克·罗兹的所作所为 |
[39:59] | Which is? | 他做了什么 |
[40:00] | Purposefully induce sabotage against my company, | 利用他的名声和地位 引诱波比·阿克斯罗德 |
[40:03] | use his status and position to lure Bobby Axelrod to do it. | 有目的地蓄意破坏我的公司 |
[40:08] | And I will confirm, on the record, | 我会公开作证 |
[40:10] | that Charles Rhoades Sr. | 老查尔斯·罗兹 |
[40:11] | was steering his own money | 操纵了自己的资本 |
[40:13] | and that Chuck’s money was directly involved– | 而查克的资金直接参与到了 |
[40:15] | Stop. | 停 |
[40:18] | Mr. Schirmer, you need to speak with counsel | 谢莫先生 在您继续之前 |
[40:19] | before going any further. | 需要好好和律师谈谈 |
[40:21] | We all need to hold and contemplate the risks | 我们都需要好好考虑一下 |
[40:23] | these allegations pose to our case. | 这种陈述对我们案件的风险 |
[40:25] | – Dake!… – Oliver. We need to hear him out. | -戴克 -奥利弗 我们应该听他说完 |
[40:27] | This meeting is over. | 会议结束了 |
[40:33] | Yeah, I sort of figured. | 我差不多猜到了 |
[40:38] | Why’d you let him go? | 为什么让他走 |
[40:40] | We need to know what he had to say. | 我们需要知道他想说什么 |
[40:41] | He said Chuck induced the sabotage. | 他说查克诱导了这次人为破坏 |
[40:43] | We need to know what that means! Why the fuck– | 我们要知道这到底是什么意思 为什么 |
[40:46] | ‘Cause I know how to do my job, | 因为我知道该怎么工作 |
[40:47] | and the job is Axelrod. | 这份工作就是阿克斯罗德 |
[40:49] | If Chuck is part of it, | 如果查克也是其中一部分 |
[40:50] | it’s prosecutorial misconduct, at a minimum. | 这至少是诉讼违规 |
[40:53] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[40:54] | At this moment, we don’t know, | 我们现在还不知道 |
[40:56] | And we don’t want to know. Because if you keep asking, | 我们也不想知道 因为如果你继续问下去的话 |
[40:58] | you run the risk of a Brady disclosure. | 你就可能承担违反证据开示的风险 |
[41:00] | The more he says about whatever story he’s put together, | 他对他随手拈来的故事讲得越多 |
[41:03] | the more likely we’ll be obligated | 我们就越有可能被强制 |
[41:04] | to inform the defense of our findings. | 告知法庭我们所调查的结果 |
[41:07] | And what do you think they will do with that, | 那你觉得除了销毁我们的一切发现之外 |
[41:10] | other than blow up everything that we have? | 他们还会做什么 |
[41:13] | We are in the right and wrong game, and this is– | 这是一场对与错的游戏 我们 |
[41:16] | Today we’re in the “Take the win and move on” game. | 今天我们是”获得胜利 继续前进”的游戏 |
[41:21] | Is that what being a boss does to you? | 是当领导让你变成了这样吗 |
[41:25] | Like when Sonny Black gets upped in Brasco? | 就像黑桑成为黑手党老大一样 |
[41:30] | I was brought to Eastern for one specific task: | 我被调来东区 只有一个特定任务 |
[41:34] | to convict Bobby Axelrod. | 就是给波比·艾克斯罗德定罪 |
[41:37] | You were brought to Eastern for the same task | 你被调来东区也是为了这个任务 |
[41:40] | by the very person that you are now trying to jam up, | 调你来的正是你现在想毁掉的人 |
[41:42] | a man who was a mentor to you. | 他曾经是你的导师 |
[41:46] | That’s disloyal, and I don’t cotton to that. | 这是不忠诚 我不喜欢这样 |
[41:51] | So if you can’t do it, | 如果你做不到的话 |
[41:52] | I’ll find someone who can. | 我会另请高明 |
[41:55] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[42:28] | I told you I’d see ’em slip the cuffs on. | 我说过我会看着他们抓你 |
[42:33] | No one here but you and me. | 这里只有我们两个人 |
[42:35] | I guess this is your chance, bitch. | 我猜你的机会到了 贱人 |
[42:44] | Hey! Johnny, you all right? | 约翰尼 你没事吧 |
[42:46] | Let’s go, douchebags! We got warrants. | 走吧 混蛋 我们有搜查令 |
[42:49] | Hook ’em both up. Parole violations. | 把他们都抓起来 触犯假释条例 |
[42:52] | – Come on, asshole. -What the fuck? | -来吧 -什么鬼 |
[42:53] | This guy just assaulted my brother. | 这家伙袭击了我兄弟 |
[42:55] | – We didn’t see nothing. – Of course you didn’t. | -我们什么都没看见 -你们当然没看见 |
[42:56] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Ah, you suckered me. | -快走 -你敢骗我 |
[42:59] | Nah, you were born that way. | 你天生就容易被骗 |
[43:03] | All right. Get in. Watch your head. | 好了进去吧 当心你的头 |
[43:12] | I’m glad you stayed. | 我很高兴你留了下来 |
[43:13] | I don’t remember having had a choice. | 我想我没有选择的余地 |
[43:16] | You can take these with you when you go. | 你走的时候把这些东西带上 |
[43:18] | What are they? | 是什么东西 |
[43:19] | Chuck’s. | 查克的东西 |
[43:20] | I’ve been cleaning out a walk-in closet | 我正在清理衣帽间 |
[43:23] | to have a humidor built. | 准备弄一个雪茄保湿盒 |
[43:26] | Memorabilia for all his achievements from growing up. | 这是他从小到大所有成就的收藏品 |
[43:30] | Seemed very important to him back then. | 对他而言貌似是些重要的东西 |
[43:32] | To him, not you? | 对他而言 不对你吗 |
[43:34] | Why would I ever give a shit | 我为什么要在乎他 |
[43:35] | about his third-place squash trophy from prep school? | 在预科学校得的壁球第三名奖杯 |
[43:38] | If he’d won, maybe I’d put it on the mantel. | 如果他得了第一 我或许会放到壁炉台上 |
[43:42] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[43:44] | I can see what all this is doing to you. | 我明白你都遭受了些什么 |
[43:48] | Why don’t you reach out, talk to him? | 你为什么不去找他 跟他谈谈 |
[43:51] | What if I seeded the ground? | 由我来牵线怎么样 |
[43:53] | Ensured you wouldn’t be rebuffed? | 我保证你不会吃闭门羹 |
[43:56] | I’m the aggrieved party here. | 我才是受委屈的那个人 |
[43:59] | If there’s any reaching out to be done, | 如果我们之间要有谁去找对方 |
[44:01] | it should be from the other side. | 那也该是他来找我 |
[44:04] | You don’t know what your husband did. | 你不清楚你的丈夫都做了什么 |
[44:05] | You mean use your money | 你是指用你的钱 |
[44:07] | to bait Axe into committing a federal crime | 下套诱使阿克斯犯罪 |
[44:08] | and wipe out his own trust in the process? | 同时毁掉他自己的信托资金的事吗 |
[44:12] | He told you. | 他都跟你说了 |
[44:13] | Your son is the man you made him. | 你儿子如今的样子都是出自你手 |
[44:16] | Whatever greatness | 在他内心中 |
[44:17] | and whatever darkness is in him came from you. | 不管是伟岸还是黑暗 都得自于你 |
[44:23] | Clear this shit out of here. | 把这堆破烂带走 |
[44:27] | I’m sorry. It’ll have to wait. | 很抱歉 这事要等等了 |
[44:29] | I drove the Maserati tonight. It won’t fit. | 我今晚开的玛莎拉蒂 放不下 |
[44:34] | Come on, kids. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[44:39] | Okay. Let’s talk deal. | 好了 来谈正事吧 |
[44:41] | It’s been a pleasure, but this isn’t going to work out. | 很高兴你能过来 但这行不通 |
[44:45] | But the algo performed beautifully. | 但是这套算法运行得非常棒 |
[44:47] | Yeah, his algo performed beautifully. | 是啊 他的算法运行得很棒 |
[44:49] | You know I’m no fan, but even I can see– | 虽然我不喜欢这些 但就连我都看得出 |
[44:52] | I could go into specifics, | 我可以跟你详细说来 |
[44:53] | but it’s just not what we’re looking for. | 但我们要的并非这样的算法 |
[44:55] | The NDAs have all been signed, | 所有保密协议都已签过字 |
[44:56] | and your model expired at the close today, so… | 在今天收盘时就会停止使用你模型的权限 |
[44:59] | I wish you well. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[45:08] | I spotted the back door he put in, | 我找到了他设置的后门 |
[45:10] | the one that would allow us to support our plays retroactively | 会用看似合理的数据 |
[45:12] | with legit-seeming data. | 支撑我们过往的交易 |
[45:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[45:15] | And I know that you somehow organized it. | 我还知道是你策划了这事 |
[45:17] | Is that how desperate you are to avoid quants? | 你为了避免聘用金融工程师已经孤注一掷了吗 |
[45:20] | That you try to rig it to blunt them | 你为了削弱他们的价值而操纵这事 |
[45:21] | and try to float it past me without telling me? | 而且瞒着我在我眼皮底下做手脚 |
[45:23] | Of course not. I– | 当然不是 我 |
[45:27] | All right, how’d you know? | 好吧 你是怎么知道的 |
[45:29] | Your body language, the softball questions, | 你的肢体语言 你的提问太水了 |
[45:31] | the register of your voice. | 还有你的嗓音 |
[45:32] | But the only thing I can’t figure out is why. | 但我唯独猜不透你的动机 |
[45:35] | Do you know how Axe and I met, | 你知道我和阿克斯相遇的过程吗 |
[45:37] | what the source of my loyalty to that man is? | 我对他的忠心究竟又从哪里来的 |
[45:40] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[45:42] | Well, I was at Lehman the last time a bunch of brilliant kids | 那会我还在雷曼 一堆聪明的小年轻 |
[45:45] | thought that they had solved the fucking secrets of the market. | 以为自己掌握了市场运行的秘密 |
[45:47] | It almost cost me everything that I had built | 害我差点失去了我整个职业生涯中 |
[45:49] | over my entire career. | 辛苦打拼来的所有东西 |
[45:51] | The rest of us, we were at their mercy | 而我们其余的人 就任凭他们摆布 |
[45:54] | because we didn’t understand what they were doing, | 因为我们不明白他们在做什么 |
[45:55] | so we couldn’t question it. | 所以我们没法去质疑 |
[45:57] | It was a chance meeting with Axe at a golf outing | 遇见阿克斯是在一次偶然的高尔夫球赛上 |
[45:59] | wherein he read my tarot cards for me, | 他在那里读出了我的未来 |
[46:03] | told me what was gonna happen. | 告诉我将要发生的事 |
[46:05] | I was able to sell at 50. | 我那会可以在50处卖出 |
[46:06] | If I had waited a few more months, | 但如果我当时多等上几个月 |
[46:08] | it would have been at two. | 我就只能以2元卖了 |
[46:10] | Axe’s warning allowed me to save my ass | 是阿克斯的警告让我趁着为时未晚 |
[46:13] | before it was too late. | 救了自己 |
[46:15] | I do not want to be in that position | 我再也不想经历 |
[46:18] | ever again. | 那种处境了 |
[46:19] | I see. | 明白了 |
[46:21] | Even though your former company was levered 31 times | 即使你的上一家雇主加了31倍杠杆 |
[46:23] | and there were countless other factors at play, | 还有数不清的其他因素 |
[46:26] | I get how traumatic that was. | 我还是能想象那种处境有多痛苦 |
[46:28] | So you’re not gonna hire a quant? | 所以你不会聘用金融工程师 |
[46:31] | I am not going to hire a quant. | 我不会聘用金融工程师 |
[46:32] | That’s become clear to me. | 我对这一点已经很清楚了 |
[46:36] | And you’re correct. | 你说的没错 |
[46:37] | Billy Beane never won a World Series. | 比利·比恩从没赢过棒球世界大赛 |
[46:39] | But Theo Epstein did, using all the same strategies | 但西奥·艾普斯坦用比利最初想到的策略 |
[46:41] | Billy came up with first, and we will, too. | 赢得了比赛 我们也会这么做 |
[46:44] | I accept I can’t go outside to find what we need, | 我承认我无法找外人来满足我们的需求 |
[46:46] | so we’re going to build our own. | 所以我们要自己建立一套 |
[46:47] | I’m going to oversee it. | 我来监督 |
[46:58] | He did it. | 他搞定了 |
[46:58] | He damn near actually kicked the guy in the cock. | 他差点就真踢了那家伙裆下 |
[47:00] | Only it was a woman board member. | 只不过是个女董事成员 |
[47:02] | They ate him up. | 他们全盘接受了他 |
[47:03] | I’m just so happy for the both of you it worked out. | 我很高兴你们成功解决了这件事 |
[47:06] | Axe, I am just so grateful. | 阿克斯 我太感谢你了 |
[47:08] | You gave me back my world. | 你帮我拿回了我的世界 |
[47:21] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | -爸爸 -回来啦 |
[47:23] | How are you, sweetheart? Good to see you. | 你怎么样宝贝 见到你真开心 |
[47:25] | How you doing, brother? You good? | 你怎么样儿子 玩得还好吗 |
[47:26] | Mwah. Good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[47:33] | Well… | 好吧 |
[47:35] | I got dragged in. | 我被留了下来 |
[47:37] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[47:37] | Fine, after your father got done browbeating Kevin | 还行吧 就在你爸咄咄逼人地跟凯文 |
[47:41] | over his handshake. | 握了手之后 |
[47:43] | He could probably use it. | 也许对他有好处 |
[47:45] | Right, because the tensile strength of his grip alone | 是啊 因为光靠强大的握力 |
[47:47] | will dictate his outcome in life. | 就能够决定他的人生道路了 |
[47:49] | You’d be surprised. | 可别小看了 |
[47:52] | Listen, he’s doing his best to hide it, | 听着 虽然你父亲有尽力掩饰 |
[47:53] | but your father is… | 但他现在 |
[47:56] | wrecked by what’s happened between you two. | 因为你俩之间的事而非常受伤 |
[47:58] | He gave as good as he got, believe me. | 他这是种瓜得瓜种豆得豆 相信我 |
[48:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[48:02] | But men of his age, | 但他这个年纪的人 |
[48:03] | the big blows have an actual effect on their health. | 重大打击的确会影响身体健康 |
[48:05] | Yeah, in Somerset Maugham stories. | 是 在萨默塞特·毛姆的小说里 |
[48:08] | He’s an ox. | 他就是一头公牛 |
[48:09] | He’ll likely see me into the ground. | 很可能让我倒地不起 |
[48:12] | Chuck, I might be persuaded to let it go | 查克 如果你能一觉睡到天亮 |
[48:14] | if you were sleeping through the night. | 我倒是可以随它去吧 |
[48:15] | But you are basically the undead | 但你基本上像个活死人一样 |
[48:17] | wandering the house until morning, | 会在房里一直转悠到早上 |
[48:18] | so some resolution would help you, too. | 所以找到解决办法 对你也有帮助 |
[48:22] | If he came brokering peace, I’d hear him out. | 如果他来和平谈判 我就听他把话说完 |
[48:28] | What, you want me to initiate, for Christ’s sake? Come on. | 什么 你想让我先开口吗 老天不是吧 |
[48:38] | Yes, General? | 你好 检察长 |
[48:40] | You scheduled a press conference for tomorrow? | 你明天准备召开新闻发布会吗 |
[48:42] | Not yet, but wise idea. | 还没 但这主意不错 |
[48:45] | Yes, given the wave of outrage at MCC | 考虑到对城市管教中心的愤怒 |
[48:47] | and sympathy for the young man, I think it makes sense | 和对那年轻人的同情浪潮 我想 |
[48:49] | to tell them that we will not be prosecuting. | 告诉他们我们不会提起诉讼很合适 |
[48:51] | Yes. Tonight José Lugo is quite the cause celebre. | 今晚何塞·卢戈是个热点话题 |
[48:55] | But we are most certainly prosecuting. | 但我们肯定要起诉 |
[48:58] | I read different websites than you do, watch different shows. | 我看的网站和节目比你多样 |
[49:02] | The more your New York Times | 你的《纽约时报》越是 |
[49:03] | is blaring about Lugo’s mistreatment, | 为卢戈受的折磨哀嚎 |
[49:06] | the more Breitbart is inflamed about a dead prison guard. | 布莱巴特网站就会更热烈地控诉狱卒之死 |
[49:10] | This case has national attention now, so attention must be paid. | 这个案件引起了全国的注意所以必须提起诉讼 |
[49:13] | You savvy what I’m saying to you, Chuck? | 你明白我的意思了吗 查克 |
[49:16] | You, uh, want to proceed with the prosecution? | 你想继续提起诉讼 |
[49:21] | I don’t know how cooperative the witnesses at MCC will be. | 我不确定城市管教中心的目击者会不会配合 |
[49:24] | Reading between the lines of that story, | 从那个故事里可以读出 |
[49:26] | I think the warden– | 我想典狱长 |
[49:27] | Warden’s been fired. | 典狱长被开除了 |
[49:29] | But you got a good point. | 但你说对了一点 |
[49:31] | You got some leaks up there, | 你那儿有人泄露消息 |
[49:32] | either in your shop, the prison’s. | 要么在你的店里 要么在监狱里 |
[49:35] | I’ll plug ’em. | 我会把他们拔出来 |
[49:36] | Yeah, well, you’ll do more than that. | 你要做得更多 |
[49:39] | Where I come from, | 在我的家乡 |
[49:41] | the dogs don’t stop yapping, | 吠叫不停的狗 |
[49:43] | you don’t just muzzle ’em. | 不能只戴口套 |
[49:44] | You hit ’em with a shock collar until they quiet up nice. | 得用电击项圈让它们听话 |
[50:02] | What is it? | 说了什么 |
[50:04] | The attorney general | 总检察长 |
[50:05] | is ordering me to prosecute an innocent man, | 命令我起诉一名无辜者 |
[50:07] | and I don’t think I can stop it from happening. | 我觉得我阻止不了 |
[50:19] | I have yet to meet the man you can’t outmaneuver. | 我还没见过你不能智取的人 |
[50:23] | Find your angle. | 找准策略 |
[50:33] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[50:34] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[50:36] | I-I hit someone tonight, hard. | 我今晚狠揍了个人一顿 |
[50:39] | Self-defense, or– | 自卫 还是 |
[50:41] | That law book you’re reading would call it assault. | 你看的那本法学书会说这是故意伤害 |
[50:44] | Battery, too. | 也是斗殴 |
[50:46] | With intent to harm? | 有伤害对方的意图 |
[50:48] | With intent to try and make myself feel | 有试图让我自己觉得 |
[50:50] | like I was actually doing something. | 我在做一件实事的意图 |
[50:53] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[50:55] | Nothing is. Move over. | 什么都没用 让下 |
[51:11] | They’re in this. | 他们参与了此事 |
[51:14] | I can’t look away from it anymore. | 我再也没法假装不看了 |
[51:29] | Are you trying to show me something by working this late? | 你工作这么晚是想向我证明什么吗 |
[51:31] | No. By this. | 不是 用这个证明 |
[51:37] | Effort’s never been my problem. | 我从来不缺乏勤奋 |
[51:39] | No, you’re an effort guy. | 的确 你很勤奋 |
[51:41] | That’s why I keep you around. | 这就是不管我带谁进来 |
[51:42] | No matter who else I bring in here. | 都留着你的原因 |
[51:56] | Great. Have a good night. | 好 晚安 |
[51:58] | Thanks for hanging in. | 感谢你的到来 |
[52:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[52:01] | Didn’t work. | 没用 |
[52:02] | We got to do Lugo. | 我们还得起诉卢戈 |
[52:05] | We announce tomorrow, so file first thing. | 我们明天宣布 所以一早就提交申请 |
[52:08] | You serious? | 你说真的 |
[52:09] | Mm-hmm, as heart attacks and cancer | 和心脏病 癌症 |
[52:11] | and all those serious things. | 和其他严肃的事情一样认真 |
[52:16] | Proposed strategy? | 提个策略 |
[52:28] | Play racial animus. | 玩种族敌视那一套 |
[52:29] | Associate Lugo with the violence of his neighborhood. | 把卢戈和他所在地区的暴力事件联系起来 |
[52:32] | Imply unofficial gang affiliation | 通过他有犯罪记录 |
[52:33] | through any friends or acquaintances | 或通过被起诉过的朋友和熟人 |
[52:34] | with records or old charges. | 暗示他属于地下黑帮 |
[52:36] | Tie this death to recent police violence, | 把这次死亡和最近的警察暴力事件联系起来 |
[52:38] | like it was payback. | 显得像是一场报复 |
[52:40] | Hammer the most convenient version of the facts. | 用最直接的那部分事实攻击 |
[52:42] | Lugo, while awaiting charges for drug possession, | 卢戈等待对他持有毒品的起诉时 |
[52:45] | had a confrontation with a man | 和一个负责从罪犯手里保护公众的人 |
[52:46] | hired to protect the public from criminals, | 起了冲突 |
[52:48] | and that man is now dead. | 而那人现在死了 |
[52:51] | I guess you do have it in you. | 我想你是有这个能力的 |
[52:54] | Is this how it’s going to be now? | 以后就要变成这样了吗 |
[52:58] | Yes, it is. | 是 |
[53:00] | And no. | 也不是 |
[53:04] | You know all those cases we dropped for the A.G.? | 你记得我们为总检察长放弃的所有案子吗 |
[53:06] | – Yeah. – Tomorrow morning, | -记得 -明早 |
[53:08] | I want you to start working that Ponzi scheme case | 我要你从那个骗了大量教师的 |
[53:09] | – that hurt all those teachers. – LeRoy? | -庞氏骗局案开始做 -勒罗伊案 |
[53:11] | Yes, in earnest and off the radar. | 悄悄地全力去做 |
[53:13] | Start building it out. | 把它整理出来 |
[53:14] | We’ll figure out who to give it to. | 我们想想要把它交给谁 |
[53:16] | And go to your FBI agent | 然后去找你的联调局探员 |
[53:17] | and start adding others that fit the bill. | 然后把其它合适的也加进去 |
[53:21] | This space is now assigned to you. | 这个地方现在就派给你了 |
[53:23] | Officially, it is where you will review office priorities. | 明面上 这是你审查办公优先级的地方 |
[53:26] | Unofficially, it will be our war room. | 私底下 这是我们的战争会议室 |
[53:30] | Where we, the Maquisards, will mount the resistance. | 我们马基团就在这战胜反抗力量 |
[53:33] | We will not let this son of a bitch | 我们不会让那个贱人 |
[53:34] | define justice for the SDNY. | 定义纽约南区的正义 |
[53:51] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[53:57] | Hey, stop! | 住手 |
[53:58] | Hi, Mike. | 麦克 |
[54:00] | Good job winning the board over. | 你赢得了董事会的信任 漂亮 |
[54:03] | Axe? | 阿克斯 |
[54:04] | I am here to set the terms. | 我来这里定规矩 |
[54:07] | I thought. | 我以为 |
[54:08] | Well, of course you did. | 你当然会以为 |
[54:10] | But. You will move assets how and when I tell you. | 但是你要按我说的时间和方式投资 |
[54:16] | Your 2 and 20 is now 1 and 10. | 你的2%和20%改成1%和10% |
[54:18] | The rest will be converted into cryptocurrency | 剩下的会转换成数字加密货币 |
[54:20] | and paid to me. | 支付给我 |
[54:22] | You will sign documents | 你要签署文件 |
[54:23] | testifying to your full and willing participation | 证明你完全自愿参与此事 |
[54:26] | in all of this right now. | 现在就签 |
[54:28] | Those documents will disappear from sight, | 这些文件不会公开 |
[54:29] | but they’ll always exist. | 但它们一直存在 |
[54:31] | The gentlemen here will help you handle the details. | 这些绅士们会帮你处理细节问题 |
[54:40] | You have been brought back to life, | 我信守承诺 |
[54:42] | as promised. | 让你重获新生 |
[54:44] | But it’s not free. | 但这并不免费 |
[54:46] | You can refuse right now, right here, | 你可以现在就在这里拒绝 |
[54:49] | but then everything will go away. | 但是所有一切都会消失 |
[54:53] | Are you in? | 你同意吗 |
[54:59] | Are you in? | 你同意吗 |
[55:06] | Good. | 好 |
[55:09] | Then all is as it should be in the world. | 那么一切都会照常运行 |
[55:32] | You are now officially but unofficially | 我持有巴奈基金的一半 |
[55:34] | the proud owner of half of my half of Panay’s fund, | 你现在正式非公开地拥有我的份额的一半 |
[55:37] | paid in crypto, of course. | 当然 用数字加密货币支付 |
[55:39] | ♪I struggled with some demons♪ | ♪我跟这些恶魔苦苦战斗♪ |
[55:41] | ♪They were middle-class and tame♪ | ♪他们不过是被驯服好的中产阶级♪ |
[55:43] | ♪I didn’t know I had permission to murder and to maim♪ | ♪我从不知我还掌握着生杀大权♪ |
[55:48] | ♪You want it darker* | ♪你渴望更加黑暗♪ |
[55:59] | ♪If you are the dealer let me out of the game♪ | ♪若你是庄家 让我退出游戏♪ |
[56:03] | ♪If you are the healer I’m broken and lame♪ | ♪若你能治愈 我已破碎不堪♪ |
[56:08] | ♪If thine is the glory mine must be the shame♪ | ♪若你是荣耀 我必为愧事♪ |
[56:13] | ♪You want it darker♪ | ♪你渴望更加黑暗♪ |
[56:21] | ♪Hineni hineni♪ | ♪我在这里 我就在这里♪ |
[56:30] | ♪Hineni hineni♪ | ♪我在这里 我就在这里♪ |
[56:33] | ♪I’m ready my lord♪ | ♪我的主啊 我已准备就绪♪ |