Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Ice Juice. I can take it over. 冰果汁 我可以接手
[00:12] I just need the cash. 只是需要现金
[00:13] You know, my money’s in a blind trust. 你知道我的钱都在保密信托里
[00:15] That trust was set aside for you. 这个信托基金是给你准备的
[00:17] Well, if this is what it takes… 如果这就是代价
[00:19] uh, to help you and Ira… 来帮助你和艾拉
[00:22] Chuck Rhoades Sr. has taken a significant stake 老查克·罗兹在一家要上市的公司
[00:24] in a company that’s going public. 投了很大一笔
[00:26] No shit. 不是吧
[00:27] Be fun if you could find a way 你要是能设法捣乱的话
[00:29] to lob a turd in the punch bowl. 一定要尽兴
[00:31] You know those poison-tip arrows 你知道那些部落使用的毒箭头
[00:32] that go through one guy and kill another? 穿过一个人杀了另一个人的那种
[00:35] Golden frog poison. 巴拿马金蛙毒
[00:36] This might be like that. 这可能就是那种
[00:38] It’ll make for a bumpy couple of days. 会造成持续数日的肿块
[00:40] But no permanent damage, Doc? 但不会留下永久损伤对吗 医生
[00:42] I’m still not sure I’d recommend it. 我仍不确定要推荐这个给你
[00:46] People are getting sick on Ice Juice. 有人喝了冰果汁感到不适
[00:47] Anybody betting it won’t turn? 有人赌它不会跌吗
[00:49] Axe doesn’t get positions this size wrong. 阿克斯不会重仓持错方向
[00:51] Get out of the stock, Chuck. They’re gonna crush you. 查克 尽你可能 远离股市 他们会毁了你的
[00:53] Wow, I’m glad to see you view me as so defenseless. 看到你认为我是如此无力防备真让我”高兴”
[00:55] But you don’t understand what’s going on. 但你不明白这其中是怎么一回事
[00:57] No, I think that I understand plenty about your lack of faith. 不 我想我非常明白你现在对我缺乏信心
[01:01] 停牌前 26.33 停牌 待处理
[01:01] Chuck, it’s…it’s Armageddon. I’m gonna throw up. 查克 世界末日了 我快要吐了
[01:04] Today, I kicked ass at work. 今天我上班的时候干了笔狠的
[01:06] Whose ass did you kick? 你干了谁
[01:07] Rhoades. 罗兹
[01:09] Big time. 了不起的时刻
[01:10] I am so close to getting Axe. 我很快就能搞定阿克斯了
[01:13] You will get him… 你会搞定他的
[03:04] Larry. 拉里
[03:06] Are you supposed to be across state lines? 你能跨越州界限了吗
[03:07] There’s no “Supposed to” for me anymore. 对于我来说已经不再有”能”这一说了
[03:10] This is the first day of the rest of my life. 这是我余生的第一天
[03:12] I’m free and clear. 我自由了 无罪一身轻
[03:14] You, however… 而你…
[03:17] well, consider this me returning the courtesy. 把这当做我的还礼
[03:21] You’re getting arrested today, Roberto. 你会在今天被逮捕 罗伯特
[03:25] I don’t suppose you’d like to share any further details. 我想你不会告诉我更多详细信息了
[03:28] I’m not in the mood to trifle with details. 没心情关注这些琐事细节
[03:30] I have my life to live now that I’m a free man. 我现在是个有生活的人了 我自由了
[03:33] But in the spirit of friendship, 但是本着友谊的精神
[03:35] be glad to hold your watch. 很高兴能帮你保管手表
[03:53] Who was at the door? 刚刚谁在门口
[03:57] Bobby? 波比
[03:59] Lawrence Boyd. 劳伦斯·博伊德
[04:01] How? 怎么会
[04:02] Must’ve made a deal. 一定是做了交易
[04:05] Some kind of trade for me. 某种针对我的交易
[04:09] They’re coming for you? 他们冲着你来了
[04:11] He says they want to put me where he was. 他说他们想把我送进监狱
[04:13] When? 什么时候
[04:16] Today. 今天
[04:17] I got to find out if this is bullshit or if it’s real. 我得去查一下这是不是真的
[04:19] If it is real, 如果是真的
[04:21] I have to make some moves before we– 我就得有所行动了 在我们…
[04:22] I know. We talked about this. 我知道 我们说过这件事
[04:25] We prepared for this. 我们早做过打算了
[04:29] But I’m not running with you. 但是我不会和你逃跑的
[04:32] And neither are the kids. 孩子们也不会
[04:34] It’s not fair to them. 对他们不公平
[04:38] So, you do what you got to do, but we’re staying. 所以 你做你需要做的事情 但我们要留在这里
[04:43] Who said anything about running? 谁说我们要跑了
[04:46] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里也不去
[04:48] We stay and we fucking fight. 我们留下来 狠狠打一仗
[05:12] For a career bureaucrat, 对于在体系里干了一辈子的人来说
[05:14] you have a David Blaine-like flair for the dramatic. 你有着大卫·布莱恩般戏剧性的天赋
[05:18] Because I chose a locale 因为我选择了一个
[05:20] where we were unlikely to be seen? 我们不太可能被看到的地方吗
[05:22] That’s not showmanship. It’s tradecraft. 那不是表演 是谍报
[05:26] Sure. 当然
[05:28] Are we gonna have to go through the whole blind-drop routine 我们每次见面的时候
[05:30] every time we meet? 都得来这一套吗
[05:31] We would, if we were to continue meeting. 如果我们还要继续见面的话 是的
[05:36] Oh, this isn’t just a grand entrance into the job. 这不只是你上任的华丽出场
[05:38] You’re doing a whole thing. 你做了全部的事情
[05:41] I know the kind of person you are, Rhoades. 我知道你是什么人 罗兹
[05:45] You want to put your hands into the Axelrod case 你想要插手阿克斯罗德的案子
[05:48] and run your fingers all through it. 搅和一下
[05:51] You expect favors in return for giving it to me. 你指望我还你这件事的人情
[05:55] But I cannot have you involved. 但是我不能让你插手
[05:59] That’s a bit like telling the cow 那就有点像告诉牛
[06:01] not to involve itself in the steak dinner. 不要把自己和牛排晚餐搭上关系
[06:05] Without it, no steak. 没有它 就没有牛排
[06:07] I am quite capable of convicting Axelrod 我完全有能力给阿克斯罗德定罪
[06:11] with the tools at my disposal. 用我现有的条件
[06:13] I no longer need you. 我不再需要你了
[06:15] I have not made this sacrifice to come up empty. 我可不想白白牺牲一场空
[06:20] If you won’t let me get waist deep in the Big Muddy with you, 如果你不想让我掺和这件事
[06:23] then I’m gonna want something for my trouble. 那就帮我解决一下我的麻烦
[06:27] Go. 说
[06:28] The Ice Juice IPO never tracks back to my family, 冰果汁的上市不要追查到我的家人
[06:31] to my father’s investment in any way. 不能以任何方式追查我父亲的投资
[06:34] Seal it off. 封锁起来
[06:35] I can’t just hide discovery. 我不能把发现隐藏起来
[06:38] Oh, I’m not asking you to hide discovery. 我没要求你隐藏发现
[06:40] I’m asking you not to discover it in the first place. 我要求你一开始就不要发现它
[06:43] Some people would call that a cover up. 有的人会把那叫做包庇
[06:45] Well, unimaginative types, with no pizzazz. 没有想象力 没有风度
[06:51] I’m taking Axelrod at the closing bell. 我会在收盘的时候拿下阿克斯罗德
[06:53] He’ll be sure to be at his desk. 他一定就在他的办公桌前
[06:55] You can read about the rest in the news. 剩下的你就可以从新闻中读到了
[06:58] I won’t do what you’ve asked. 我不会做你要求的事的
[07:00] And this is the end of the matter for you. 对于你来说 这件事已经结束了
[07:04] From here on, it’s just my team and me. 从现在开始 就只有我的团队和我
[07:07] You’re a hard man, Dake. 你是个强硬的人 戴克
[07:11] But a word of caution. 但听我一句劝
[07:14] You and your team go chasing Axe up into those hills without me, 你和你的团队在没有我的情况下追查阿克斯
[07:18] don’t forget one thing. 别忘了一个东西
[07:19] What’s that? 什么
[07:21] A good supply of body bags. 足够多的装尸袋
[07:36] We’re sorry. 很抱歉
[07:37] You have reached a number that has been disconnected 你所拨打的电话已失效
[07:39] or is no longer in… 或不在…
[07:47] Hello. 你好
[07:48] Oh, good. I caught you. 很好 终于接了
[07:50] Yeah. I’ve been meaning to call. 我本来也准备要打给你的
[07:54] Look, I’ll just say it. 我就直接说了
[07:55] I’m not happy I was right about that stock. 我并不开心关于那只股票我说对了
[07:59] I’m past it. I’m prime. 已经过去了 没事了
[08:01] Have no further concern for me on that front. 不用再担心这方面了
[08:05] Well, I’m glad we have therapy tonight, 我很高兴我们今晚要做夫妻治疗
[08:07] – because I feel like you’re avoiding really talking about it. – No. -因为我觉得你在避免真正谈论这件事 -不
[08:10] I have come to the decision 我已经做了决定了
[08:11] that we are done with marital counseling. 我们不去做夫妻治疗了
[08:14] I am. 我不去了
[08:15] I didn’t realize… 我不知道
[08:17] By day’s end, all will become clear to you. 在今天结束之前 你就会明白了
[08:19] And I will be glad to discuss it ad infinitum, 我很乐意就这么聊下去
[08:22] just the two of us. 就我们两个
[08:26] You know, the reason people, we, 人们 我们
[08:29] go to therapy together, 去一起做治疗的原因
[08:30] is that having an impartial witness, 就是要有一个公正的见证人
[08:32] – a counselor… – I know. -辅导员 -我知道
[08:35] And I also know that life without you is a misery. 我还知道没有你的生活是很悲惨的
[08:40] And all the whinging and the whining that we both, 所有的抱怨 我们都抱怨的
[08:42] at least I, 至少是我
[08:43] do in therapy seems to be having the opposite effect for me. 做治疗似乎对我有相反的效果
[08:48] I see. 我明白了
[08:50] I will be coming home tonight after work. 我今晚下班后回家
[08:53] And, once all is out in the open, 一旦一切都公开了
[08:55] I sincerely hope that you will come home, too. 我真诚地希望你也能回家
[08:59] Well, I guess I have to accept that you may not. 我想我得接受你可能不会回来的事实
[09:03] But I will be there waiting. 但是我会在那等你
[09:15] I got your text. 我收到你的短信了
[09:16] If there’s an arrest imminent, I have received no notice. 如果是立马逮捕你的话 我并没有接到通知
[09:19] Does Hall have any insight? 哈尔有什么消息吗
[09:21] Hall’s a ghost. 哈尔是个鬼魂
[09:23] There is no more Hall. 不再有哈尔了
[09:25] Jesus. 天哪
[09:27] That means this is for real. 那就意味着是真的了
[09:31] Find out what you can. 看看你能查到些什么
[09:32] See if there’s a way out. 看看有没有解决的办法
[09:35] I’m on it. 交给我吧
[09:35] If an arrest is unavoidable, 如果逮捕是不可避免的
[09:37] negotiate the terms of my surrender 谈判一下我投降的条件
[09:39] for the end of the day, no cameras, immediate bail. 在深夜 不能有摄像 立刻保释
[09:43] We get this part over with, then we start digging in. 等这部分结束后 我们就开始调查
[09:45] All right. 好
[09:46] Listen, until I reach them… 听着 在我联系到他们之前
[09:48] I’ll stay underground and keep moving. 我会保持隐蔽 一直移动
[09:55] Can I get you a… 我给你…
[09:56] You can’t go to bed with Jenna Jameson 你不能和詹娜·杰姆逊上床
[09:58] and expect to wake up with Snow White. 却期待着和白雪公主一起醒来
[10:01] Which means? 什么意思
[10:02] Know who you’re fucking. 看清楚你的对手
[10:04] I feel caught a bit off guard. 我感觉有点措手不及
[10:07] That’s how I feel. 我也有这种感觉
[10:08] So you can’t feel that way. 所以你不能有这种感觉
[10:11] I just heard that you’re behind a move against Axelrod, 我刚听说你在幕后主导对阿克斯罗德下手
[10:15] that it’s another office prosecuting, 那是另一桩公诉案件
[10:17] but your DNA’s all over it. 但你留下了太多痕迹
[10:19] Axelrod is about to be arrested. 阿克斯罗德就要被逮捕了
[10:20] I did put it in motion, 确实是我引发的
[10:21] but it can’t track back to me. 但追查不到我头上的
[10:23] Then why am I hearing what I’m hearing? 那我听说的是什么
[10:25] How are you hearing what you’re hearing? 你在哪听说的
[10:26] I used to peg Freddy Reyes in the AG’s office. 我之前在总检察长竞争中挫败了弗雷迪·瑞斯
[10:29] Well, only once in the office. 只有一次
[10:31] Point is, the word’s leaking out of D.C. 关键是 已经全特区皆知了
[10:34] That doesn’t work for me. 这对我来说没用
[10:36] My reputation’s all tied up with yours right now 我的名誉现在完全与你联系在一起
[10:38] and you jackpotted me. 你却让我中了头奖
[10:39] – I jackpotted you? – You jackpotted me. -我让你中了头奖 -你让我中了头奖
[10:41] Our entire agreement was based on you telling me everything 我们的共识是基于你对我
[10:45] as soon as I needed to know it, 要及时地告知一切
[10:46] which is immediately, always. 也就是说永远第一时间告知
[10:48] Okay. Perhaps some coffee, tea? 好吧 要不要来点咖啡或茶
[10:51] Don’t charm me. 别讨好我
[10:54] Foley knew I might take down Axe. 富利知道我或许会扳倒阿克斯
[10:56] I needed to in order to be ready to take the next step. 我需要先准备好采取下一步行动
[10:58] There is no “Might” with Jack Foley. 杰克·富利从来不明白”或许”二字
[11:00] Rogue moves don’t fly. 单独行动不会成功的
[11:02] If he believes that you are holding back from him or me, 如果他觉得你对他或我有所隐瞒
[11:05] he’ll consider himself released from his commitment to you. 那他就不会再遵守对你的承诺了
[11:08] Then convince him I’m holding nothing back. 那就让他相信我毫无隐瞒
[11:10] Convince me first. 先让我相信
[11:13] I am in process of extracting an assurance 我正在逐步获取
[11:15] from the United States Attorney for the Eastern District, 东区联邦检察官的担保
[11:18] that my role and my family’s role 确保我与我家人在其中的角色
[11:20] shall never surface. 绝对不会暴露
[11:23] You’ve got that? 成功了吗
[11:25] In process. 还在进行中
[11:27] And, should that fail and my father’s name become public, 要是失败了 我父亲的名字就会曝光
[11:30] my father will absolutely affirm 我父亲绝对会证实
[11:32] that he accessed my trust without my knowledge. 他是在我不知情的情况下动了我的信托
[11:35] He will take the hit. 他会承担后果
[11:46] You’ll need that in writing. 你得把这些写下来
[11:50] Simple as asking him. 直接去问他的话更简单吧
[11:53] Don’t you worry, George. 别担心 乔治
[11:54] We’ll all be cheesing and grinning in Albany soon enough. 我们大家很快就会在奥尔巴尼谈笑风生了
[11:58] No Ice Juice nonsense is gonna change that. 什么冰果汁的胡扯也无法改变这一点
[12:02] I signed off on you. Are you making me wrong? 我赞同你 你不会让我错看你吧
[12:06] No, sir. 不会的 长官
[12:08] I’ll try and sell it to Foley. 我会试图去说服富利
[12:21] Rico! 里科
[12:26] Is there any law enforcement here? 这边有执法人员吗
[12:28] No. 没有
[12:37] You let me know if any show up. 有人来的话告诉我
[12:38] You got it, boss. 没问题 老板
[12:49] Morning. Coffee? 早上好 要咖啡吗
[12:52] Burn bin. 给我烧火箱
[13:13] Take that out and torch it. 拿出去都烧了
[13:18] Is this shit really happening? 真的有麻烦了吗
[13:19] I believe it is. 应该是的
[13:21] Fuck. 操
[13:23] Get the shredders here, stat. 把碎纸机拿来 还有统计
[13:25] We’ll do the paper files here. 我们在这里销毁文件
[13:27] We’ll take care of the hard drives 然后把硬盘
[13:28] with plasma torches in the loading bay. 拿到装货间 用电浆炬销毁
[13:31] Let’s talk next steps. 说说下一步计划吧
[13:32] All outside money will be heading for the exits 所有存放境外的钱会在逮捕后24小时内
[13:34] within 24 hours of an arrest. 转移出去
[13:37] You should name a CIO to manage the rest. 你应该任命一名首席投资官来处理后事
[13:40] Don’t know who you want, 我不知道你想任命谁
[13:41] but you should pick him right away. 但你要马上选好人
[13:42] I’m the Chief Investment Officer. 我就是首席投资官
[13:44] That’s why it’s called Axe Capital. 所以我们叫阿克斯资本
[13:45] Jefé, with what you are facing, 老大 眼前这一团乱麻
[13:48] how are you gonna stay on top of all this? 你怎么保证自己能应付
[13:49] What we do, or fail to do, in the seconds after your arrest 我们在你被逮捕后的所作所为
[13:52] could save us or cost us hundreds of millions of dollars. 要么会拯救大家 要么会让我们损失几个亿
[13:57] Fuck. 靠
[13:58] You’re right about that part. 这点你说得对
[14:01] Taylor. 泰勒
[14:06] Good morning. 早上好
[14:07] A few questions. 有几个问题
[14:08] One, your 30-day market outlook? 第一 你30天的市场前景
[14:10] Two, how will the market respond to the next Fed meeting? 第二 市场如何应对下一次的美联储决议
[14:13] Three, if we needed to liquidate all our positions quickly, 第三 如果我们需要迅速清仓
[14:17] in order to get into cash 用来兑现
[14:18] to offer redemptions without taking losses, 未来可以偿还 并且不受损失
[14:22] how would we do it? 该怎么做
[14:24] Build me a model. 给我建立一个模型
[14:26] Okay. I’ll get right on all that. 好的 我马上开始
[14:32] What the hell am I gonna say to my boys? 我该怎么和我儿子们说
[14:34] Tell them the truth. 说实话
[14:36] The government’s a bunch of fucking liars. 政府里都他妈是一群骗子
[14:38] And the boys have permission 允许他们
[14:39] to punch the teeth out of anyone 把那些说你闲话的人
[14:40] who talks shit about you. 痛揍一顿
[14:44] I’ve been here too long. 我待太久了
[14:48] This is how we communicate today. 我们今天用这个联络
[14:51] Wait for my call. 等我的电话
[15:07] Pop quiz. 突击检测
[15:08] Lawrence Boyd is currently “A,” mopping floors; 劳伦斯·博伊德正在 一 拖地板
[15:11] “B,” cleaning toilets; “C,” scrubbing potatoes; or… 二 刷厕所 三 削土豆 还是
[15:14] I’m guessing “D,” none of the above. 我猜四 都不是
[15:17] There’s that Princeton test-taking. 这就是普林斯顿应试技巧啊
[15:19] Did he off himself? 他自杀了吗
[15:21] That is dark. 太可怕了吧
[15:23] Uh, no. I just heard from a contact at the Bureau of Prisons. 没有 我刚从联邦监狱局的熟人那里听说
[15:27] He’s been released. 他被释放了
[15:29] What the fuck is that about? 这是怎么回事
[15:34] I thought I made it pretty clear 我觉得我说得很清楚
[15:36] I never wanted to talk to you again. 我再也不想和你讲话了
[15:38] This isn’t a social call. 我不是来和你联络感情的
[15:40] I’m reaching out as counsel for Robert Axelrod. 我现在是作为罗伯特·阿克斯罗德的律师
[15:44] That shouldn’t feel good in your mouth. 这话从你嘴里说出来感觉真不妙
[15:45] Bryan, how fast are you moving on the arrest? 布莱恩 逮捕进行得怎么样了
[15:49] Do you have a warrant? 逮捕令申请下来了吗
[15:50] Orrin, I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. 奥林 我完全不知道你在说什么
[15:54] You got questions? 你有问题吗
[15:56] We got questions. 我们可是有的
[16:02] We need to see Chuck. 我们要见查克
[16:03] He’s out. 他出去了
[16:06] I’ll call him. 我打给他
[16:06] He’s not reachable at the moment. 他现在接不了电话
[16:14] Ice Juice never made anyone sick. 冰果汁绝对不会让人生病
[16:19] – They were faking? – No, they were actually ill, -他们是装的 -不 他们确实病了
[16:22] just not from your product. 但并不是因为你们的产品
[16:25] Uh, in, in the next little while, 接下来很短的时间内
[16:27] that will be revealed for what it was… 这一点将会公之于众
[16:31] sabotage. 人为破坏
[16:33] A deliberate, criminal act to injure the company. 一次蓄意的犯罪行为 来中伤你们公司
[16:37] An act by… 发起者是
[16:38] – Axelrod. – Yes. -阿克斯罗德 -对
[16:40] An attack on us. 对我们的攻击
[16:43] On you. 对你的攻击
[16:45] Yes. 对
[16:46] So Ira can sue Axelrod for his money back. 所以艾拉可以起诉阿克斯罗德要回钱
[16:49] I’m guessing I can’t. 我猜我不能吧
[16:55] No. 不能
[16:57] Why is that? 为什么
[16:58] Because that would reveal Chuck’s involvement, 因为那样会暴露查克也牵扯其中
[17:02] testimony and all that, 他违背誓言之类的
[17:03] and Chuck did not set all this in motion 而查克并没有刻意行动
[17:08] to have that happen. 要让这事发生
[17:09] Did you, son? 你有吗 儿子
[17:17] No, Dad. I did not. 不 爸 我没有
[17:23] You baited him? 你给他下了套
[17:25] You used my company, my career, my future– 你利用了我的公司 我的事业 我的未来
[17:29] My money. 我的钱
[17:30] And my own. Yeah. 还有我自己的钱 没错
[17:33] Moves like that… 那样的举动
[17:36] Where do you get the fucking nerve?! 你哪来的胆子
[17:38] I can’t believe you let me fucking apologize to you! 不敢相信你还让我给你道歉了
[17:41] And no one got sick from it! 还真不嫌恶心
[17:43] You’ll get it back. 你的钱会回来的
[17:44] After the criminal case, 在刑事案件结案后
[17:45] recovering in civil court will be– 在民事法庭索偿易如…
[17:47] After he’s convicted. 那得是在他被定罪后
[17:49] After another four to seven years 也许还得等上个四到七年
[17:51] of dragging him through court, maybe. 漫长的审判
[17:53] Until then? 等到那时候
[17:54] When I am governor… 等我当上州长
[17:55] When you’re governor? 等你当上州长
[17:58] What the fuck happened to you? 你他妈到底怎么了
[18:00] – When this gets out… – It won’t. -这事要是传出去 -不会的
[18:03] And you will make sure that it does not. 你要确保这事不会传出去
[18:07] You will protect me and my role. 你要保护我和我在其中的角色
[18:10] It is to your benefit to have me as governor. 让我当上州长是对你自己好
[18:14] You should act out of rationality, 你得理性行动
[18:16] not emotion. 不要冲动
[18:22] Why? You didn’t. 为什么 你可没做到
[18:32] This is an affidavit saying that 这是一份声明
[18:36] you acted on your own in accessing my trust. 表明你私自动用了我的信托
[18:39] I had no knowledge whatsoever. 我对此毫不知情
[18:44] Dad, I need you to sign this. 爸 我需要你把这个签了
[18:54] You know, this is what you always wanted, 你知道 这可是你一直期盼的
[18:58] me, your son, your scion, 我 你的儿子 你的子孙
[19:01] in that office… 入主那间办公室
[19:04] in that chair. 坐上那个位置
[19:24] Close the door. 把门关上
[19:26] I don’t want anyone to see me in here. 我不希望任何人看到我在这里
[19:31] Is this about you or Axe? 是关于你还是阿克斯
[19:34] Both. All of us. 都是 关于我们所有人
[19:36] And I don’t want them to figure it out ahead of time. 我不希望他们提前知道
[19:39] Have a seat. 坐吧
[19:46] Put words together, in a sentence, 好好说话 说完整的句子
[19:48] that might give me a sense of what the actual fuck. 好让我理解到底是怎么回事
[19:51] So you don’t know? 所以你不知道
[19:55] Look, I need you, but I don’t know 我需要你 但我并不知道
[19:56] how much I can trust you on this one thing, 在这件事上我是否能相信你
[19:58] so I am not sure how to proceed. 所以我也不知道该怎么办
[20:00] Talk to me or don’t, Wags. 要么跟我说 要么别说 瓦格斯
[20:07] Axe is gonna be arrested. 阿克斯要被逮捕了
[20:09] By Chuck? 被查克吗
[20:10] We don’t know. 我们不清楚
[20:16] I tried to get him to delegate, name a CIO, 我想让他任命一个首席财务官移交权力
[20:18] but I failed. 但我失败了
[20:20] Well, if you raised it, it’ll work on him. 如果你提出了 会有用的
[20:21] He’ll come to the right decision himself. 他会自己做出正确决定的
[20:24] I think he’ll need a push from you. 我想他需要你的鞭笞
[20:28] And then… 还有
[20:32] …as far as I’m concerned, 就我而言
[20:33] I have to really step up to lead and… 我这下真得站出来领导团队还要…
[20:36] You’re ready to do whatever you need to. 你要做的事你已经准备好了
[20:39] It doesn’t feel like that to me. 我感觉可不是那样的
[20:42] Describe it. 描述一下
[20:44] Erratic heartbeat, prickly sweat down my spine, 心跳飘忽不定 脊椎汗流不止
[20:47] sack high and tight. 蛋蛋又高又紧
[20:48] – Panic. – Yep. -恐慌 -没错
[20:51] It means you’re not fooling yourself 这意味着你没有欺骗自己
[20:52] into thinking it’ll be easy. 说这事会很简单
[20:54] It means your adrenaline is firing, and your synapses. 意味着你在大量分泌肾上腺素 突触活跃
[20:56] Means you’re ready to meet 意味着你已经准备好
[20:57] whatever anyone throws at you today. 迎接一切挑战
[21:01] And if I need a reminder, or backup? 如果我需要人提醒我 需要后援呢
[21:04] I’m right here. 我就在这
[21:06] For keeps? 永远吗
[21:08] I’m right here. 我就在这
[21:11] Today. 今天
[21:50] What the fuck is this, Louis? 这是什么 路易斯
[21:51] It’s the bill for the new solvent. 这是新溶剂的账单
[21:52] Yeah. I can see that. I mean, why the hell is it 我能看得出 我是说为什么
[21:55] – 40 percent more than the PERC? – PERC is bad stuff, boss. -比全氯乙烯要贵四十分 -全氯乙烯不是什么好东西 老板
[21:57] It’s bad for the staff, bad for the environment. 影响员工健康 破坏环境
[21:59] The new stuff is organic. 新溶剂是有机的
[22:01] No, the new stuff’s too expensive. 不 新溶剂太贵了
[22:03] So, now that we got the vats the Orgo shit came in, 既然我们进了一批奥戈的机器
[22:05] we go back to the PERC and we put it in the Orgo. 我们继续用全氯乙烯 放到奥戈的机器里
[22:11] Give me a minute, Louis. 等我一会儿 路易斯
[22:21] They’re coming for you, aren’t they? 他们冲你来了 对吧
[22:26] All right. So, what’s gonna happen? 好吧 会发生什么
[22:28] How’s the firm gonna handle it? 公司将如何应对
[22:30] Who are you handing the reins over to? 你要把控制权交给谁
[22:31] Just…just so you know, 你要知道
[22:32] I’d keep a firm grasp of them, as long as it took, 我会牢牢掌控住 不管要多久
[22:35] and I’d give them right back to you 你一出来
[22:36] – the minute you were out. – Nothing’s happening yet. -我会立马交还给你 -什么都还没发生
[22:38] Plans are being contemplated. 计划正在仔细考虑中
[22:40] And if and when I need you, I know where to find you. 如果到了我需要你的时候 我知道去哪找你
[22:42] Still can’t believe you put your money into this place. 还是不敢相信你居然往这里投钱
[22:45] Ah, diversification. Positive cash flow. 多元化 正现金流
[22:49] But, you know, I’m 24/7 ready to deal with Axe Cap. 但我随时都为阿克斯资本准备着
[22:51] Yeah, that’s not why I came. 那不是我来的原因
[22:54] You’ve been through this. 你经历过这一切
[22:56] I need to know what the fuck is gonna happen to me 我需要知道如果我被逮捕了
[22:58] when I get arrested. 会经历些什么
[23:00] Minute by minute. 一字不落地告诉我
[23:03] I could tell you it’s no big deal, 我也可以告诉你没什么大不了的
[23:04] but I’m not in the lying-to-you game. 但我不要向你撒谎
[23:08] Look, at least you got some warning. 至少你会得到些警告
[23:09] It’s not gonna be a shock. 不会有多可怕
[23:13] And now what? 还有呢
[23:16] You got to eat something before you go in, 你得在进去前吃点东西
[23:18] because they’ll starve you. 因为他们会饿你
[23:19] And if they do feed you, it’s gonna be garbage. 即便他们给你吃的 也都是些垃圾
[23:20] But more important than that, find time to take a shit, 但更重要的是 找时间上个厕所
[23:24] because you don’t want that business pending 因为你也不想在里面的时候
[23:25] when you’re in there. 憋出内伤
[23:28] What? I’m giving you the real. 怎么 我说的都是真的
[23:30] So, there’s always at least one guard 总是会有警卫
[23:33] who wants to get paid. 想被买通的
[23:33] Find that fucker and pay him. 找到那个混蛋买通他
[23:37] Mrs. Axelrod. 阿克斯罗德夫人
[23:41] I’m trying to decide 我正试着决定
[23:43] how best to protect my interests… 如何最大地保护我的利益
[23:49] I’m afraid I can’t help. 恐怕我帮不上忙
[23:51] I’m engaged by your husband. 我现在正受着你丈夫的委托
[23:52] That brings with it, uh, confidentiality, yes, 这样会有 保密问题
[23:55] but also loyalty. 还有忠诚问题
[23:58] And there are strict rules governing conflict 还有严格的规则约束着利益冲突
[24:00] that I cannot break, so… 我不能打破 所以
[24:10] Then let’s make this an unofficial consultation. 那就当这次是非正式咨询吧
[24:14] Are there things I can do today to protect myself? 今天我有什么能做的来保护自己吗
[24:19] Would I be wise to consider extreme measures, 考虑极端措施是否明智
[24:23] separation, divorce? 分居 离婚
[24:25] I’m going to have to ask you to pick up the money 我恐怕得请你收起那些钱
[24:28] and put it back in your bag. 放回包里
[24:36] I will not talk with you about any of this. 我不会和你讨论这些的
[24:38] I cannot state, 无论是正式的还是非正式的
[24:39] officially or unofficially, 我都不能告诉你
[24:41] where your interests diverge, or if they diverge. 你的利益会有何变化以及是否会发生变化
[24:45] On a human note, 凭良心说
[24:48] I understand the swirl 我明白你脑子里
[24:49] that must be going on inside your head. 一定一团乱
[24:54] But you have to find counsel for it elsewhere. 但你只好找别的律师咨询此事
[25:05] Will you at least, on a human note, tell me this. 请你至少 摸着良心告诉我
[25:11] If I do stay, the money that’s mine– 要是我不采取行动 我的钱…
[25:13] They’ll freeze everything at first. 一开始他们会冻结全部财产
[25:14] So, you’ll have to get through that. 可以说你必须经受这一考验
[25:17] But since there’s no pre-nup, 但由于你们没签婚前协议
[25:20] half of everything is yours. 一半财产都归你
[25:21] And when the government can’t prove 当政府部门无法证明
[25:23] it was all ill gotten, 所有财产都是非法所得时
[25:24] which we won’t let them… 我们不会让他们…
[25:25] What’s mine stays mine. 我的部分仍属于我
[25:36] Hey, morning, fellas. 早上好 各位
[25:41] How would you guys like to take these 你们想不想拿走这些卡
[25:42] and use them a little? 用来买买东西
[25:43] Okay. 好的
[25:46] Just look at them, working away… 看看他们 不停地在工作…
[25:49] They have no idea they’re about to be utterly roasted 大难临头
[25:52] by a flame thrower. 他们还尚不自知
[25:53] As soon as he’s in custody, 一旦他被扣押
[25:54] before the news streams out, 在消息流出之前
[25:55] we should sit them all down. 我们得跟他们所有人坐下来谈谈
[25:57] Group meeting. 以小组会议的形式进行
[25:58] Let them vent their fears. 让他们发泄恐惧
[25:59] The people that are too affected, we send home. 那些受到较大影响的人 送他们回家
[26:01] Let them take a leave if they want. 如果需要的话让他们休假
[26:02] The rest of us will focus on saving Axe Capital. 其余的人将集中精力拯救阿克斯资本
[26:05] Yeah. 是啊
[26:07] That’s very sweet and supportive. 这办法真是既贴心又能给予帮助和支持
[26:10] But no. 但我不会这么做
[26:11] I don’t need you to be the team doctor 我不需要你来当这个
[26:13] who stops people from playing 阻止人们上场比赛
[26:15] and puts them in the concussion protocol. 而把他们加进”脑震荡相关保护协议”的队医
[26:15] 协议中提到若球员被诊断为脑震荡则必须经过一系列的检查 证实足够健康才可以继续比赛 这一检查确认的过程耗时较长
[26:17] I need you to be the team doctor with smelling salts, 我需要你成为一个随身带着嗅盐
[26:20] cortisone shots, steroids, 可的松注射剂 类固醇
[26:22] and fucking Lasix for their lungs, 和排出肺里液体潴留的利尿剂的队医
[26:24] who tapes them back together and shoves them back in. 把他们重新归拢在一起并推他们回赛场
[26:27] Okay. 好的
[26:31] Look at you. 看看你
[26:33] Leading. 起到了领导作用
[26:37] I’m glad we’re foxhole buddies. 很高兴我们是散兵坑里的伙伴
[26:45] Where I come from, at a certain point, 在我的家乡 特定情况下
[26:47] a guy just fucking punches another guy in the mouth. 一个人会揍另一个人
[26:50] Well, you’ll have the chance to do just that, 很快你就有机会这么做了
[26:51] Bryan, before long. 布莱恩
[26:53] But I don’t think you will. 但我觉得你不会出手
[26:54] Then you had better start explaining… 那你最好解释一下…
[26:55] Not now. I have Sacker waiting in my office. 现在不行 赛克在我办公室里等我
[27:06] What do you have for me? 找我有什么事
[27:10] This isn’t easy. 做出这个决定并不容易
[27:15] I’m taking a job at Sullivan & Cromwell. 我要去苏利文-克伦威尔律师事务所工作了
[27:22] I’m not ready to lose you. 我不希望你离职
[27:25] Honestly, Chuck, you should’ve made that 说实话 查克 你本应该把一切跟我说的
[27:26] a little more clear to me, 更清楚一点
[27:27] by letting me crack some fucking heads 而不是在我决定要走的时候
[27:29] when I was about to. 跟我说这些毫无意义的话
[27:32] I came here for two reasons. 我来这任职出于两个原因
[27:35] To be close to the best prosecutor 接近整个办公室众所周知的
[27:37] this office has ever known, 最优秀的检察官
[27:40] learn from him, 向他学习
[27:41] and to actually put the bad guys in the goddamned hoosegow. 还有就是真真正正地把坏人投入监狱
[27:45] Well, now, there, right there. 想想过去 看看你现在
[27:48] You wouldn’t even know that word 如果你没有在我身边学习
[27:49] if you hadn’t studied at my knee. 你根本就不会知道这个词
[27:51] Things changed, so now I have, too. 物换星移 如今我也变了
[27:55] The job I’ve been offered 我的新工作
[27:56] will allow me to handle big criminal defense cases, 会让我以我认为合适的方式
[27:59] as I see fit. 来处理重大刑事辩护案件
[28:02] The best moves I’ve made in my life 我这一生走得最好的一步棋
[28:03] have required the most discipline, patience, 需要最严格的纪律 极度的耐心
[28:07] and trust, 和最大的信任
[28:07] so I ask you, hold for a day. 所以我请求你 推迟一天辞职
[28:11] See how some things shake out around here. 看看事情会在这里如何发展
[28:13] Perhaps I can make you an even more compelling offer. 或许我能让你得到一份更具吸引力的工作
[28:18] Wait. 耐心等一天
[28:20] And then, if you still decide to go, 之后如果你仍决定离开
[28:24] well, it’ll be with my blessing. 我将送上祝福
[28:30] I expected to sit down with you, 我料到会和你坐下来面谈
[28:32] but I figured it would be 不过我想这情景应该是发生在
[28:33] after we arrested your client. 我逮捕你的委托人之后
[28:35] Or at least after I announced my intention to. 或至少在我宣布有此意图之后
[28:39] Then. Now. 此一时彼一时
[28:41] We’re here. 我们现在有机会坐下来聊一聊了
[28:43] And my client is interested in 我的委托人想要
[28:46] reviving the immunity deal 恢复我们前阵子讨论过的
[28:48] that we discussed a while back. 豁免权协议
[28:50] The same deal you passed on? 你说的是那份被你们拒绝的协议
[28:54] That’s the one. 正是
[28:55] That deal is no longer alive. 那份协议不再有效了
[28:58] It’s a corpse in a pine box 那就是一具在松木棺材里
[29:01] covered with dirt. 已经入土了的尸体
[29:03] And, as you somehow know, 正如你不知从何听来的消息说的那样
[29:06] I will be arresting and charging your client today. 我会在今天逮捕并且起诉你的委托人
[29:11] Then, let me organize his surrender. 那么让我来安排他自首
[29:14] Let’s keep it civil. 大家都客气一点
[29:16] No press. Bail pre-arranged. 不要安排媒体 预安排保释
[29:19] He gets to say goodbye to the wife, 他跟妻子告别完
[29:21] then we come in. 我们就会来自首
[29:23] No perp walk. 避免当众逮捕
[29:26] You’re in a U.S. Attorney’s Office, Mr. Bach, 你是在联邦检察院 巴赫先生
[29:29] not some souk buying a rug. 不是在某个露天市场买地毯
[29:33] I don’t negotiate. 我不跟你讨价还价
[29:36] I will take him at the time and in the manner of my choosing. 到时候我会以我的方式抓捕他
[29:40] Then good luck fucking finding me! 那祝你好运 能他妈的找到我
[29:47] Mr. Bach, Mother of God. 巴赫先生 天呐
[29:52] I’ll be referring your conduct to the Bar Association. 我会把你的行为转给律师协会处理
[29:57] Well, then… 好吧…
[30:00] I guess I just shit myself with fear. 我想我大概怕的要死了
[30:05] I know how to do what he wants. 我知道要怎么做出他想要的东西了
[30:07] I’ll call you back. 我等会打给你
[30:09] Excellent. Break it down for me. 太好了 说给我听听
[30:11] I’d rather walk him through it in person. 最好由我亲自去跟他说
[30:13] That way, it won’t be diluted or misstated 那样的话 在任何情况下内容都不会被简化
[30:14] in any way. 或是说错
[30:17] No, you’re right. Fine. 对 你说的没错 好吧
[30:19] Axe will reach out to meet with you 如果他准备好了
[30:20] if and when he’s ready. 阿克斯会联系你与你见面
[30:21] Do you have a way to reach him? 你有办法联系到他吗
[30:24] What if I did? 要是我有会怎样呢
[30:26] You have to give it to me. Now. 你必须告诉我 就现在
[30:32] Just hit redial. 按重拨键
[30:44] Are we meeting here because your boat’s picking you up 我们在这见面是因为等我们说完了
[30:46] and heading for international waters when we’re done? 你的船就要来接你逃往公海吗
[30:50] How did you know I was being arrested? 你怎么知道我要被抓了
[30:52] Setting aside the decoy questions 撇开那些关于美联储
[30:54] about the Fed and the market, 和市场的幌子问题
[30:55] what you were asking about was 你真正要问的是
[30:57] how to protect the portfolio in the worst case scenario, 如何在消息传到华尔街之前
[30:59] before word leaks on the Street. 在最坏的情况下保护投资组合
[31:01] When that happens, 当发生这种情况的时候
[31:02] everyone will look at our most recent 13F 所有人都会查看我们最新的季度末持仓报告
[31:05] and start shooting against our illiquid names. 针对我们的非流动性股票开始下手
[31:07] And the only way to beat them to it is to have sold first. 击败他们的唯一办法就是先于他们抛售
[31:09] So, what do you have for me? 你给我什么建议
[31:12] I take over the Program Trading Desk 由我来接手项目交易部
[31:14] and export our holdings. 出售我们的股票
[31:15] I load up the whole program 再让整个项目满仓
[31:16] and then import them into the trading system. 然后把他们导入到交易系统当中
[31:18] I’ll create a phantom algo for our biggest illiquid names 为避免受到高频率交易手的影响
[31:21] to protect against the high-frequency guys. 我会给我们最大的非流动资产创建幽灵算法
[31:23] And I’ll use six different brokers 把六个板块分给六个不同的经纪人
[31:24] with six different baskets, a billion each, 每人十亿美元
[31:27] currency, tech, big pharma, et cetera. 货币 科技 大型制药企业等等
[31:29] And then, on your signal, I hit the button. 然后 等你信号 我就动手
[31:31] We take maybe a five percent hit, 我们可能会损失百分之五
[31:33] but that’s why they call it a fire sale. 但这就是被叫做火灾物品拍卖会的原因
[31:35] And if the arrest happens, 如果被逮捕了
[31:37] you are going to ask me to be the Chief Investment Officer. 你就要让我当首席投资官
[31:40] I’ll do it. 我就当
[31:42] Well, I’m still not sure that I’ll need to. 我还不确定自己是否需要这样做
[31:46] That’s because you know that 那是因为你知道
[31:47] even if you focus on Axe Capital half the time, 即使你你只用一半的时间打理阿克斯资本
[31:49] you would do a better job than I would. 你也会做得比我好
[31:51] And that’s true. 这是不争的事实
[31:52] But, what’s best for Axe Cap, long term, 但是从长远角度 对阿克斯资本来说
[31:55] is for you to focus every bit of energy you have 最好的办法是你不遗余力地
[31:57] on getting out of the situation you are in. 把自己从深陷的泥潭中挣脱出来
[31:59] You have to know that I’ve got the business in control, 你要知道我把生意都处理好了
[32:01] so you can avoid a conviction, prison, all that. 你就可以避免顶罪 入狱 等等
[32:08] I have too much to learn from you 我有太多的东西需要跟你学习
[32:09] to lose you now. 现在还不能失去你
[32:16] Go get your program in place and wait for my word. 去把你的项目准备好 等我的指令行事
[32:23] Just so you know, 正如你所知
[32:24] my boat’s draft is too deep for this dipshit marina. 对于这个狗屁码头来说 我的船吃水太深了
[32:27] And I’m not sailing away from anything. 我并不会驶离任何地方
[32:42] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[32:43] You’re smoking again? What the fuck? 你又抽烟了 什么情况
[32:45] Forget that shit. 先别管了
[32:47] First, I need your phone. 把你手机给我
[32:49] – Yeah? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[32:51] Okay. 好吧
[32:54] And I’m gonna provide the equity piece. 我要提供股权
[32:56] To grow the business. 增资扩股
[32:59] Great. 好的
[33:00] We’re also gonna put it in your name. 还要以你的名义做
[33:36] Were you followed? 有人跟踪你吗
[33:37] I took precautions. 我采取了预防措施
[33:40] This place was like a sanctuary for me 我小的时候 这地方对我来说
[33:41] when I was a kid. 就像个避难所
[33:43] The game is different now. 现在比赛都不一样了
[33:44] Rules have changed, you know? 规则都变了 你知道吗
[33:47] Back when I’d come in here, 我刚来这的时候
[33:49] the only way your opponent could get ball in hand 你对手唯一能得到球的机会
[33:51] was if you hit the ball off the table. 就是你把球从桌上打掉了
[33:54] Not anymore. 没别的了
[33:55] Any scratch at all, 不管有没有划痕
[33:58] you can pick it up, 你都可以捡起来
[33:59] place the cue ball wherever he wants. 把白球放在任何想放的位置
[34:02] Ball in hand. 手中球
[34:05] You give a good pool player that kind of advantage, 你要是给一个好的台球手这种可乘之机
[34:08] your game’s as good as over. 比赛基本上就宣告结束了
[34:10] Bobby, plenty of game left. 波比 离比赛结束还远着呢
[34:15] Is there? 是吗
[34:23] Here. 给你
[34:24] Good. 好的
[34:26] I’ll get you out faster with this to surrender. 把这个交出去我就能更早地把你弄出来
[34:29] Well, you’ve had plenty of clients right where I am. 你有过许多身处我这种境地的客户
[34:33] What do they tell their kids? 他们都是跟自己的孩子说什么
[34:35] I got no fucking clue what to say to my boys. 我一点都不知道该怎么跟我儿子们说
[34:38] No one ever does. 没人知道该怎么说
[34:39] At least, not in advance. 至少不知道事先该怎么说
[34:41] But, uh, you’re a good father. 但是 你是个好父亲
[34:45] When the instant arrives, you will. 当那一刻来临的时候 你就知道该怎么说了
[34:49] Remind them that 提醒他们
[34:51] they know who you really are, 不论别人说什么
[34:55] no matter what anyone says. 他们都知道真实的你是怎样的
[35:14] This is the trio. 这就是三重唱
[35:15] The triumvirate. The troika. 三人政权 三驾马车
[35:18] It’s all on us. 一切都靠我们了
[35:20] You’re running investments. 你负责投资
[35:22] If it comes to that, I will be. 到了那一步 我会负责的
[35:24] You feel you’re ready for that level of scrutiny? 你觉得你准备好那种程度的审核了吗
[35:27] Do you think I am? 你觉得呢
[35:29] I do. 我看行
[35:34] – What? – I-I was just… -什么事 -我 我就是想
[35:36] I need approval on a commission report. 我的一份任务报告需要签批
[35:38] I don’t even look at those things. 那玩意我连看都不看
[35:39] I sign them in a big stack on my desk. 我在办公桌上一签就签一堆
[35:40] I repeat, what? 我再问一遍 什么事
[35:42] I… 我…
[35:43] You guys have been kind of closed off all day, 你们几个整天与世隔绝的
[35:45] and everyone’s starting to wonder, 大家都想知道原因
[35:47] and I was sort of elected… 我被推举…
[35:50] I elected myself to find out… 我主动请缨过来问一下…
[35:52] Okay, Mafee. 好了 玛菲
[35:54] Let’s take a walk. 咱们出去走走
[35:58] Seems to me that you will be in for plenty of scrutiny, too, 在我看来对于即将到来的起诉
[36:01] with a prosecution in the offing, 如果你还留在这里的话
[36:02] if you’re sticking around. 你也要接受很多审查
[36:04] Wags assumes you are. 瓦格斯猜你会留下来
[36:06] I’d set the odds at 7-to-3, you’re not. 我觉得你百分之七十不会留下来
[36:11] I’m the only one around here 我是这里唯一一个
[36:12] who doesn’t really do the numbers. 不跟数字打交道的人
[36:14] My skill is taking people 我的技能是引导大家
[36:17] and making them more of who they are. 使他们能够更好地做自己
[36:23] This place has some serious fucking problems. 这个地方存在一些严重的问题
[36:26] But whatever Axe Capital actually is right now, 但是不论阿克斯资本现在什么情况
[36:29] I know what it’s supposed to be at its best. 我都知道怎样才能对它最好
[36:34] You’re gonna help it get there. 达到这个目的需要你的帮助
[36:37] With or without me. 需不需要我不重要
[36:40] I didn’t show it to my lawyer. 我没给我的律师看
[36:42] I didn’t make any changes. 也没做任何修改
[36:43] I really appreciate your doing this, Dad. 我真的很感激你能这么做 爸
[36:47] You don’t appreciate it. 你才不感激呢
[36:49] You expect it. You take it for granted. 你期望这个 觉得理所当然
[36:54] You hardly notice it, truth be told, 你几乎都不注意它 说实话 要是没这个
[36:56] but in its absence, you will, like God’s fucking grace. 你就该注意了 就像上帝的恩典一样
[37:03] The whole point, too, of God’s grace, 上帝的恩典的全部意义
[37:05] as I understand it, 据我理解
[37:06] is that it asks nothing in return, 是不要求回报的
[37:10] but love and devotion. 只要爱和奉献
[37:13] Both of which, I have never held back from you. 而这两样我对你从未吝啬过
[37:15] No. 不
[37:15] Both of which you have received from me, 你从我这得到的这两样
[37:19] as you are right now, without condition. 就像现在 都是无条件的
[37:22] This is unconditional love? 这是无条件的爱
[37:26] If you don’t see that, 如果你不明白
[37:29] I really have failed. 那我确实失败了
[37:35] Dad… 爸
[37:35] Just so you know… 如你所知
[37:39] I’ll always be your father, 我永远都是你的父亲
[37:42] you’ll always be my son. 你永远都是我的儿子
[37:44] You will stand up at my funeral 你会在我的葬礼上
[37:48] and say meaningful things about me. 讲述有关我的各种有意义的事
[37:50] But until then… 但是在那之前
[37:54] I am done with you. 我跟你没什么好说的了
[38:01] You will get over this in time. 你会好起来的
[38:03] One more thing. 还有一件事情
[38:09] This is for you. 这是给你的
[38:14] Open it here. I want to watch you do it. 在这打开 我想看着你打开它
[38:20] I had my man follow them to a hotel. 我让我的人跟他们到了酒店
[38:25] Look at them. 看看他们
[38:28] With that morning-after glow. 脸上带着事后的光彩
[38:31] This is what your wife is out doing 这就是你妻子在外面做的好事
[38:33] while you’re working on the marriage. 而同时你却在努力修补婚姻
[38:39] Now you got what you really want. 现在你得到你真正想要的了
[38:45] You’re on your own. 你是个孤家寡人了
[39:06] Look, guys, you probably have some questions 你们可能对我为什么来这里
[39:08] about why I’m here. 有些疑问
[39:13] I’m going to be arrested today. 今天我将被捕
[39:15] What? 什么
[39:20] For now, here’s all you need to know. 现在 你们只需要知道这些
[39:23] The government is gonna say that I did something wrong. 政府会说我做了些错事
[39:27] But the government is a bunch of fucking liars, guys. 但是政府他妈的就是一群骗子
[39:37] Listen. 听着
[39:39] Look, that’s not true. 那不是真的
[39:42] Sometimes they lie. 有时他们说谎话
[39:43] Sometimes they tell the truth, 有时他们说真话
[39:46] just like everyone… 跟所有人一样
[39:48] like me. 像我一样
[39:52] Most folks, 大多数人
[39:53] they find this out about their dad much later, 很晚才会发现他们父亲的秘密
[39:55] but everyone finds it out. 但是每个人都会发现的
[40:01] I’m a flawed man. 我是个有瑕疵的人
[40:04] And I’m not perfect. 我并不完美
[40:08] I’m not always right. 我不总是正确的
[40:09] I don’t always win. 我不总是能赢
[40:13] I fucked up. 我搞砸了
[40:14] I did do something wrong. 我的确做了些错事
[40:17] If that makes me a bad person, 如果那就让我变成了一个坏人
[40:18] well, you’ll have to decide that for yourselves, 你们得自己做决定
[40:22] not just once, but many times more 在你们长大与懂得更多的过程中
[40:24] as you grow older and you learn more. 不只一次 而是多次地决定
[40:30] But know this. 但是要明白这个
[40:35] I’m still your dad. 我仍然是你们的爸爸
[40:40] And I am gonna fight. 而且我会抗争
[40:41] I’m gonna try really hard to win this, 我会非常拼命地试图取胜
[40:43] but I might not. 但是我可能会失败
[40:46] But we don’t give up. 但是我们不会放弃
[40:50] We won’t give up either, Dad. 我们也不会放弃 爸爸
[40:56] Come here. 过来
[41:01] Be good boys like I know you can be. 做我了解的好孩子
[41:05] Listen to your mother. 听妈妈的话
[41:13] We love you, Dad. 我们爱你 爸爸
[41:22] Okay. Come on. 好了 走吧
[41:47] – See you next time. – Okay. -下次见 -好的
[42:05] It’s happening. For sure. 出事了 非常确定
[42:07] Fuck. Jesus, Bobby. 操 天啊 波比
[42:09] It’s the cousin’s phone. 是表亲的电话
[42:10] – If it happens before I can get to you. – Great job getting up on it. -如果我在找到你之前就被捕了 -做得好
[42:13] Hold the kids tight. 看紧孩子们
[42:16] Keep them out of school tomorrow. 让他们明天别去学校
[42:18] I doubt I’ll have to spend the night, 我觉得我得熬夜了
[42:19] but just in case. 但只是以防万一
[42:22] But you’re coming home first, right? 但是你会先回家 对吗
[42:24] Yeah. Yeah. That’s why I’m calling. 对 对 这正是我打电话的原因
[42:27] I’m gonna be there soon to give you a hug. 我很快就回来给你个拥抱
[42:30] Okay. I’ll be waiting for you. 好 我等着你
[42:33] Okay. We know where he’s headed. 好了 我们知道他要去哪里了
[42:35] Which means we know where we are headed. 也就是说我们知道我们要去哪里了
[42:38] That’s Axelrod’s car. 那是阿克斯罗德的车
[42:40] We’re interdicting. Preparing to take Axelrod. 我们要拦截他 准备抓捕阿克斯罗德
[42:45] Go! Go! Go! Go. 快 快 快 快
[42:52] He’s in the car. 他在车里
[42:58] Out of the car! 下车
[43:00] I’m just dropping it off. 我只是来送车
[43:01] – Hold him. – Turn around! -抓住他 -转身
[43:02] Hands on the car! 双手放车上
[43:05] Who the fuck is this guy? 这个家伙他妈的是谁
[43:11] We have a warrant for the arrest of Robert Axelrod. 我们有罗伯特·阿克斯罗德的逮捕令
[43:14] – He’s not here. – We’ll see about that. -他不在这里 -这得我们说得算
[43:16] We also have a warrant to search the premises. 我们还有这里的搜查令
[43:19] Step aside, ma’am. 请让一下 夫人
[43:36] Don’t bother being careful. 不用太小心
[43:40] Fuck. 操
[43:45] Wouldn’t want to ask for the fucking code. 都不愿意先来问密码吗
[43:46] Step back, ma’am. 退后 夫人
[43:54] Sentimental value. 情感价值
[43:56] Axelrod’s not on the premises. 阿克斯罗德不在
[43:59] What do you mean “Not on premises”? “不在”是什么意思
[44:00] We had an intercepted call. 我们拦截了通话
[44:03] Son of a bitch. 该死
[44:04] He knew. 他知道
[44:05] Send in the standby teams. 派出待命小队
[44:07] Hit the office, the apartment, 突击办公室 公寓
[44:08] the Hamptons house, everywhere. 汉普顿的房子 所有地方
[44:27] Everybody stand back, please. 请大家退后
[44:28] We have a warrant. 我们有搜查令
[44:35] If it isn’t my infelicitous counterpart from Eastern. 这不是我那不幸的东区对手嘛
[44:39] What’s happened to your case? 你的案子怎么样了
[44:40] Axelrod’s cars and phones are coming up blank. 阿克斯罗德的车和电话都消失了
[44:43] His credit cards are pinging all over the Tri-State area. 他的信用卡在三州地区都有出现
[44:47] Hmm. He’s eluding me. 他在迷惑我
[44:48] And I’m going to look like an asshole 而我在第一次行动中
[44:51] on my very first operation. 就像个白痴一样
[44:55] So, you’re saying you want my help. 所以 你是说你需要我的帮助
[44:59] Of course you’ll have it. 我当然可以帮你
[45:01] We are on the same team. 我们是一边的
[45:04] I anticipated your transactional nature 我以为你处理事务的本性
[45:06] would lead to you making your ask again. 会让你再问一次
[45:10] And, um, I’ve decided to do it. 我决定要那么做了
[45:14] No one will know that your father invested. 没人会知道你父亲被调查了
[45:16] Nothing will track back. 什么都追踪不到
[45:18] Good. I accept. 很好 我接受
[45:21] But that was this morning’s price. 但是那是今天早上的价格
[45:24] Different kind of urgency 快要闭市的时候
[45:25] as the closing bell approaches. 紧急程度就不同了
[45:28] Say what the more is, 说说你还要什么
[45:29] and I’ll see if I can afford it. 我看看我能否给得起
[45:31] To help you with some personnel decisions. 我要帮你做些人事决定
[45:34] One personnel decision. 就一个人事决定
[45:37] And, of course, 还有 当然
[45:39] full transparency from here on out, 从现在起完全的透明度
[45:42] just so I can head off 只是为了
[45:43] any potential problems like these 在任何像这样的潜在问题
[45:45] before they really bite us. 伤害到我们之前我就能阻止
[45:48] Fine. Agreed. 好 同意
[45:51] How do I find Axelrod? 我怎么找到阿克斯罗德
[45:53] Get a cell site order for the wife’s phone. 找一份妻子手机的基站服务清单
[45:55] I thought I told you, I already– 我觉得我告诉过你 我已经…
[45:56] Not his wife. Mine. 不是他的妻子 我的
[46:08] Bryan, come take a field trip with me. 布莱恩 跟我去下现场
[46:13] What you surmised is true. 你的推测是正确的
[46:15] One way or another, 不管怎样
[46:16] Axe will be in custody by day’s end. 阿克斯今天会被捕
[46:19] But we’re not taking him. Mnh-mnh. 但是我们不会去抓他
[46:21] – Who is? – Eastern. -那谁去 -东区
[46:23] Dake? Dake gets our trial? 戴克 戴克得到我们的案子
[46:25] You had to have known we couldn’t prosecute it. 你得明白我们不能起诉
[46:27] The conflict is too deep. 冲突太多了
[46:28] You said you had a workaround. 你说过你另有办法
[46:31] Yes, I do. 是的 我有
[46:44] It was bullshit. 他在胡扯
[46:48] He’s not coming home. 他不会回家
[46:54] Go play. He’s not coming. 去玩吧 他不会来的
[47:08] Well, there she is. 她在那儿
[47:10] You know your man. 你了解你的手下
[47:11] At this point, I do. 这个节点上是的
[47:15] – It’s really happening. – It appears to be. -真要发生了 -看来是的
[47:17] There were times I… 曾经有段时间我
[47:19] I never thought I’d see this moment. 我从没想过我会见证这个时刻
[47:21] And this is as much as you should probably see. 这是你应该见证的
[47:26] You should leave so you can’t be called as a witness, 你该走的 这样就不会作为证人被叫回来了
[47:28] because I’ve arranged 因为我已经安排你
[47:29] that you’ll lead the prosecution at Eastern. 去东区主导诉讼
[47:34] That was the workaround? 那就是解决方案
[47:36] Are you fucking serious? 你他妈是认真的吗
[47:37] I am. 我是的
[47:39] And Dake agreed? 戴克还同意了
[47:41] More submitted than agreed. 更多是服从而不是同意
[47:44] But I actually think you’ll work well together. 可我真的觉得你们会配合默契的
[47:49] In that case, uh, I’ll see you, boss. 既然那样 我们还会再见的 老大
[47:57] Oh, and why don’t you tell Sacker 对了 你为什么不告诉塞克
[47:58] I’m gonna make her Chief of Crim, 我要任命她为刑事主管
[48:00] if she feels like staying. 如果她想留下来的话
[48:29] I wasn’t sure you’d come. 我不确定你会来
[48:31] I wasn’t going to. 我本不打算来的
[48:34] But when I saw where you wanted to meet, 但当我看到你想在哪碰头后
[48:35] I couldn’t not. 我就不能不来了
[48:40] What if I said I was sorry 如果我说我
[48:43] for what I did to make you leave, 为之前赶你走
[48:46] for how I got you to come back, 为我耍手段请你回来
[48:49] for how I treated you when Lara was gone? 为萝拉离开时我对你的态度而道歉
[48:53] Are you saying you’re sorry for all those things? 你是说你要为所有这些事情道歉吗
[48:58] Yes. 是的
[49:04] Then I forgive you. 那么我原谅你
[49:14] What if I told you… 如果我告诉你
[49:18] that pretty much every decision I’ve made 基本上自从我们在共同工作后
[49:21] since we’ve worked down here together 我做的所有决定
[49:24] has been the wrong one? 都是错的
[49:29] Would you help me find my way back? 你愿意帮我找回原来的方向吗
[49:37] Yes. 愿意
[49:39] I’d like that very much. 我非常愿意帮你
[49:42] That is exactly what we’ll do together. 我们就应该并肩作战
[50:15] Robert Axelrod. You’re under arrest. 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德 你被捕了
[50:18] Let’s go, Bud. Let go. 走吧 兄弟 走吧
[50:50] It happened? 事发了
[50:55] Pull the trigger. 开盘吧
[51:03] He made you CIO. 他让你做了首席信息官
[51:05] He did. 是的
[51:09] That’s a good fucking call. 那决定真他妈正确
[51:11] Let me know how I can help. 告诉我能做些什么
[51:16] These are our investors you should contact. 这些是你应该联系的调查员
[51:18] Tell them they’ll have their capital back 告诉他们明天结束前
[51:19] by end of day tomorrow. 他们就能拿回自己的资本了
[51:21] Tell them we’re going to shoot the lights out 告诉他们我们即将拿
[51:22] with Axe’s personal money, 阿克斯的个人财产干票大的
[51:23] and we’ll be calling for a pitch meeting 一旦阿克斯跟这些破事扯干净
[51:25] as soon as Axe is clear of all this bullshit. 我们就可以召开一个推介会
[51:27] Because that’s what it is. Bullshit. 因为那本来就是 破事
[51:30] Say all that. 就该这么说
[51:33] On it. 这就去办
[52:20] Keep facing the wall. 保持面朝墙
[52:39] You can turn around. 你可以转过来了
[52:48] I always figured the worst part about being locked up 我一直觉得被铐起来的最坏事情
[52:51] would be the company. 是公司
[52:52] You’ve just proven me right. 你正好证明了我是对的
[52:54] Oh, I bet the worst is yet to come. 我打赌最坏的还没到来呢
[52:57] You made a mistake coming here. 你来这里是错的
[52:59] – Really? -Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[53:01] Once Boyd showed up at my door, 当博伊德出现在了我家门前
[53:03] I knew you were in this, 我就知道这背后是你
[53:06] that you’d used him to hook me in. 你用他来套牢我
[53:08] Yeah. He went off book there. 是啊 他成功了
[53:09] And you just affirmed the whole thing, 而你刚刚确认了整件事
[53:11] that you entrapped me. 即你诱骗我上钩
[53:13] I trapped you. 我是套你上钩
[53:16] Oh, there’s an important legal difference. 这中间有很重要的法律差别
[53:20] Well, I won’t be in here for long. 我可不会在这里呆很久的
[53:22] No. A macher like you? 是啊 一个像你这样的实干家
[53:25] You’ll make bail. 你会保释
[53:27] But it won’t feel like freedom for a long time, 但你不会享受很长时间的自由
[53:31] maybe ever again. 也许再也不会了
[53:33] I might have underestimated a part of your character. 我可能低估了你的部分性格
[53:36] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[53:37] I didn’t realize just how desperate you were 我没有意识到你有多绝望
[53:40] to feel like a man. 想当一个男人
[53:42] You sacrificed over, 你牺牲掉了多少来着
[53:44] what, 27 million dollars, 2千7百万美元
[53:48] every penny you had, just to catch me? 你的全部家当 只是为了抓住我
[53:51] And almost broke your father and your best friend 这一过程中差点牺牲掉了
[53:53] in the process. 你父亲和你最好的朋友
[53:56] I may be ruthless when it comes to dealmaking, 谈到交易我可能有点残酷
[53:58] but you’re as trigger happy as Machine Gun Kelly, 但你就像凯利大盗一样好斗
[54:00] spraying everyone in sight. 对着眼前的人一阵扫射
[54:02] Well, that may be. 可能吧
[54:04] But, I’ll tell you, 但是 让我告诉你
[54:05] when I think about all that money I lost, 当我想到我损失掉的钱
[54:08] just to see you in this place, 只为了能看到你现在这样
[54:10] all I can say is… worth it! 我还能说什么呢 值了
[54:15] I hope so. 希望如此吧
[54:17] Because the moment I walk out that door, 因为我一旦走出那扇门
[54:19] I am never coming back, 我就永远不会回来了
[54:22] even if I have to spend a hundred… 即使我要花费比你付出的多一百倍
[54:24] fuck it, a thousand times what you did, to make sure. 见鬼 哪怕是一千倍来确保
[54:27] Tell yourself that. 告诉你吧
[54:30] Maybe that’ll help you on all those sleepless nights 也许那会帮到你在睡不着的夜晚
[54:32] you have staring you in the face. 仔细审视自己的脸
[54:35] Nah, it won’t matter. 不重要的
[54:37] No amount of money is gonna erase the video 不论你花多少钱 都不能删除
[54:39] of all those lackeys you poisoned, 你给跟班下毒的视频
[54:43] or wipe out the trading records 或者抹掉你篡改股市的
[54:45] of your tampering with the stock, 操纵市场的
[54:49] manipulating the market. 交易记录
[54:52] You let your hatred of me 你因对我的仇恨
[54:53] put everything you hold dear in jeopardy. 使你在乎的所有事情都危在旦夕
[55:03] I’m gonna find it. 我会找到的
[55:08] Whatever it is. 不论是什么
[55:09] Whatever thread you left behind, 不论你留下了什么威胁
[55:12] however small… 不论有多小
[55:14] the one that threatens everything you are. 那个威胁你一切的东西
[55:18] We both know it’s out there. 我们都清楚就在那儿
[55:20] You know exactly what it is. 你清楚得知道它是什么
[55:23] You were talking about sleepless nights. 你之前在说难以入睡的夜晚
[55:27] It’s what you’ll wake up 是你梦醒时分
[55:28] thinking about in the dark, shaking, 在黑暗中颤抖着思考的东西
[55:32] because I’m gonna find it. 因为我会找出来的
[55:33] You know I will. 你知道我会的
[55:36] And I am gonna pull on it, and I’m gonna pull on it 我还会把它连根拔起 我会把它连根拔起
[55:39] until your whole fucking world unravels. 直到你的世界瓦解
[55:42] And when I am done, you won’t be governor. 等我做到的时候 你就不是州长了
[55:45] You won’t be the U.S. Attorney. 你就不是美国检察官了
[55:47] You might not even be an attorney at all. 你甚至连检察官都没得做
[55:50] Yeah, I might go down behind all of this, 是啊 我可能因此而下台
[55:53] but one thing is for sure, 但有一件事是肯定的
[55:57] you are gonna be right there next to me. 你会是我的狱友
[56:09] Like I said before, Bob… 就像我之前说的 波比
[56:13] worth it. 值了
[56:39] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme