时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | There’s someone I need you to see. | 我要让你见个人 |
[00:12] | George Minchak. | 乔治·明察克 |
[00:13] | She vets all of my candidates. | 她负责审查我所有的候选人 |
[00:15] | You want her to know everything. | 你得把一切都告诉她 |
[00:17] | I’m not really sure I’m entirely comfortable with that. | 我恐怕不是很同意这么做 |
[00:21] | Red! | 红色 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:24] | Did I not pick up the body language? | 是我没注意到你的肢体语言吗 |
[00:25] | I didn’t get permission. | 我没有得到许可 |
[00:29] | Klaxon. Belgian car company. | 克莱克森 一家比利时汽车公司 |
[00:31] | They’re headed for a recall. Bottom’s gonna drop out. | 他们打算进行产品召回 股价将会暴跌 |
[00:33] | I had a craving for Bistro Grisby last night. | 昨天晚上我特别想去格里斯比餐厅 |
[00:37] | We used to go there all the time. | 我们以前经常去那里 |
[00:38] | – They closed four years ago. – Sad. | -餐厅四年前就关门了 -真遗憾 |
[00:42] | Surveillance of a federal employee is a Class E felony, | 监控联邦雇员是E级重罪 |
[00:44] | So if you want me to keep it up, | 所以如果你想让我继续下去 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna need to charge you a higher rate. | 我得收取更高的价格 |
[00:47] | Then it’s a good day for business. | 那今天是个谈生意的好日子 |
[00:48] | Try Taylor Mason. | 试试泰勒·梅森 |
[00:50] | Anything big Axe is wading into, | 不论阿克斯有什么大动作 |
[00:52] | Taylor’s there with a snorkel mask. | 泰勒总是戴好潜水面罩等在那里 |
[00:55] | Divorces are hard. | 离婚不容易 |
[00:58] | So are marriages. | 维持婚姻也不容易 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I’ve heard other people say that. | 是啊 我听过这话 |
[01:02] | Wendy Rhoades is a liability, | 温蒂·罗兹已经是负担了 |
[01:04] | and I will never be okay with the two of you talking. | 我决不允许你们两个再有联系 |
[01:07] | I personally… won’t see her. | 我本人绝不见她 |
[01:11] | I’m sure it must be hard for you to not have access to him, | 我想不能靠近他对你来说一定很难 |
[01:15] | but we think it’s best for everyone. | 但我们认为这对大家来说是最好的 |
[01:17] | Which is why I set the policy. | 所以我才订下了那一条 |
[02:01] | 萝拉·阿克斯罗德 你骗了我 | |
[02:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[02:11] | Lara? | 萝拉 |
[02:16] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[02:20] | Hi, it’s Lara. Leave a message. | 我是萝拉 请留言 |
[02:23] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:25] | You call me? | 能给我回电话吗 |
[02:26] | You can’t just… | 你不能就这么… |
[02:28] | Will you just call me, please? | 给我回电话吧 求你了 |
[02:38] | Get in. | 上车 |
[03:01] | Maybe lying in your marriage was tolerated, | 也许你的婚姻容得下谎言 |
[03:04] | looked upon with leniency, | 能被宽容谅解 |
[03:06] | considered some sort of fucked up foreplay, | 就像是某种糟糕的前戏 |
[03:09] | but in my marriage in 15 years, | 但我结婚十五年 |
[03:12] | I have never lied to my wife except once, | 从未对我妻子撒过谎 除了这一次 |
[03:17] | except about what was said between you and me. | 除了你和我之间说的话 |
[03:20] | You were the only person who could’ve told her about that. | 你是唯一一个有机会告诉她的人 |
[03:23] | So please, tell me, what did you say to my wife? | 告诉我 你对我妻子说什么了 |
[03:25] | She was under the impression | 她之前总觉得 |
[03:27] | that our no-session arrangement came from you. | 我们不见面的协议是你提出的 |
[03:29] | I corrected her. | 我纠正了她 |
[03:31] | The words. The actual words. | 你说了什么 我要原话 |
[03:35] | I said I set the policy, | 我说我订下了那一条 |
[03:38] | and that was the only way I could work there. | 只有那样我才能在那里工作 |
[03:42] | I didn’t mean to come between you and Lara. | 我不想在你和萝拉之间作梗 |
[03:44] | You of all people, | 所有人之中 |
[03:47] | you know precisely what response you’re eliciting. | 你最清楚会引发她的何种反应 |
[03:49] | If you do it, you mean to do it. | 如果你这么做了 那肯定是故意的 |
[03:55] | Can I get out of the car now? | 我能下车了吗 |
[04:05] | I’ll call if we have any other questions. | 要是还有其他问题我会打电话的 |
[04:08] | Or maybe I’ll just show up. | 或者我会直接过去 |
[04:13] | Just got off the phone with Pacquin. | 刚刚跟帕奎恩通过电话 |
[04:15] | He sent these from the house security cams. | 他发来的房子监控录像 |
[04:17] | She took four 10k bricks out of the vault, | 她从保险箱里拿了四万现金 |
[04:20] | and we have her here with the boys | 这里 她带着孩子们 |
[04:21] | walking out of the house with light luggage. | 拿着轻便的行李走出房子 |
[04:24] | Rippling out. | 消失了 |
[04:25] | The jets are on the ground, the choppers are in the hangar, | 喷气式飞机停在机坪上 直升机停在机库里 |
[04:27] | and the residences, | 还有房子 |
[04:29] | Hamptons, the city apartment, | 汉普敦 市内公寓 |
[04:32] | Aspen, Miami, the Vineyard, all empty. | 阿斯彭 迈阿密 葡萄园岛 都没有 |
[04:35] | GPS on the car? | 车载定位系统呢 |
[04:36] | I disabled them all months ago at your request. | 按你的要求 我几个月之前把它们都弄失灵了 |
[04:39] | Right. Fuck. | 是啊 操 |
[04:41] | All three phones are off, | 三部手机都关机了 |
[04:43] | And they’ve not used the EZ Pass or any other credit cards yet. | 他们还没用过路卡或者信用卡 |
[04:52] | Cancel my morning sessions, please. | 帮我取消早上的咨询 |
[04:54] | I’m not feeling so well. | 我不太舒服 |
[04:56] | I’ll try to make it in by the afternoon. | 我下午尽量过去 |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | Did you bring your tribute? | 你准备致辞了吗 |
[05:02] | I– | 我 |
[05:04] | I didn’t ask you to speak. | 我没要你致辞 |
[05:08] | And I don’t want to look at your pathetic face either. | 我也不想看着你那张可悲的脸 |
[05:14] | You… are nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[05:23] | Down. | 躺下 |
[05:26] | Time for me to make my preparations. | 我该准备准备了 |
[05:30] | Don’t move a muscle. | 一动都别动 |
[05:46] | Hi, it’s Lara. Leave a message. | 我是萝拉 请留言 |
[05:48] | Hey, look, look, I’m not, | 听着 我不是 |
[05:49] | I’m not trying to make an excuse, | 我不是想找借口 |
[05:51] | but, uh, you know, | 但是 |
[05:53] | I was… I was trying to protect you, | 我是想保护你 |
[05:55] | and I know you weren’t happy with Wendy coming back, | 我知道温蒂回来你不高兴 |
[05:59] | and I was trying to respect that. | 我想尊重这一点 |
[06:01] | I’m trying to give you comfort. | 我是想安慰你 |
[06:04] | Maybe I could’ve done it different. | 也许我该换种方法做 |
[06:05] | I… I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[06:08] | but you could’ve done this a different way, too. | 但你也可以换一种方式表达不满 |
[06:18] | So, Ms. Minchak, how should we proceed? | 明察克夫人 我们要怎么做 |
[06:21] | My goal is to do oppo before they do oppo, | 我的目标是抢在他们之前做负面调查 |
[06:24] | so if there is a potential October surprise, | 要是能有什么选举前的惊喜 |
[06:26] | we drop it in February during the fucking Super Bowl. | 我们要趁早在二月份超级碗期间放出去 |
[06:31] | I like the thinking. | 我喜欢这想法 |
[06:32] | Like the thinking, and as I said, | 喜欢这想法 我也说过 |
[06:35] | you’re welcome here for as long as you need. | 你想在这里待多久就待多久 |
[06:36] | I know that Wendy has the homestead, | 我知道温蒂在家里 |
[06:40] | and the Yale Club has a few too many prying eyes for– | 耶鲁校友会有太多双眼睛紧紧盯着 |
[06:44] | Yes, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Are you sure no coffee? | 真的不喝咖啡吗 |
[06:48] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:49] | Pound cake. | 蛋糕呢 |
[06:51] | Seventy percent sour cream. | 70%的酸奶酪 |
[06:55] | This works best one on one. | 最好让我们俩单独谈 |
[06:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:58] | I’ll just, uh… | 我就 |
[07:01] | I’ll be– I’ll be right– right inside, | 我马上进去 |
[07:03] | Uh, in case you need anything. | 你有什么需要就说 |
[07:17] | So… | 那么 |
[07:18] | How should we do this? | 我们该怎么做 |
[07:20] | Why are you asking me? | 你为什么问我 |
[07:23] | Keep it interesting. | 保持有趣 |
[07:26] | I’ve done, uh, first couple levels, | 我已经做了几项基础层面的调查 |
[07:28] | the dirty stuff those pop-up ads | 那些弹窗广告 |
[07:31] | promised to find on your high-school sweetheart. | 保证帮你找到高中时爱人的龌龊事 |
[07:33] | Those websites actually work? | 那些网站真的有用吗 |
[07:35] | More than they should. | 比想象中的作用大 |
[07:37] | I do it myself, though. | 但我是自己查的 |
[07:39] | I search the TROs, the DUIs, the tax liens. | 我查了临时限制令 酒驾记录 税款抵押记录 |
[07:42] | You were fine there. | 你没问题 |
[07:43] | Tomorrow starts the deep dive, | 明天就开始深挖 |
[07:45] | your receipts, browser history, | 你的收据 浏览器历史记录 |
[07:47] | interviewing those who have known you | 采访那些从上学时 |
[07:49] | – intimately since school days. – Jesus. | -就跟你走得近的人 -天啊 |
[07:52] | It’s a shit show. | 简直太惨了 |
[07:53] | Today, though, you ever go to seaworld? | 但今天 你去过海底世界吗 |
[07:56] | No. I’ve never been to one of those places. | 不 我没去过这种地方 |
[07:58] | – The mistreatment of the– – Right. | -那些虐待… -是啊 |
[08:00] | Whale’s got to jump and flip whether he wants to or not. | 鲸鱼无论愿意与否都必须跳跃和翻转 |
[08:05] | But then he gets his herring. | 但这样它能吃到它的鲱鱼 |
[08:08] | Quite so. | 的确如此 |
[08:09] | Today, though, you’re that whale. | 但是今天 你是那鲸鱼 |
[08:11] | I’m gonna run through a list of areas. | 我们过一遍一系列问题 |
[08:14] | You’ll let me know… | 如果有问题的话 |
[08:16] | if we have an issue. | 告诉我 |
[08:25] | Fire away. | 开始吧 |
[08:27] | – Aborted pregnancies? – No. | -人流 -没有 |
[08:29] | Unwanted sexual advances in the workplace? | 在工作场合的非自愿性行为 |
[08:32] | No. | 没有 |
[08:32] | – Fiscal malfeasance? – No. | -财政上的渎职 -没有 |
[08:34] | – Hiring of undocumented workers? – No. None of those. | -雇用无证工人 -没有 都没有过 |
[08:38] | – Cheating? – No. | -出轨 -没有 |
[08:40] | – Same-sex exploration… – No. | -同性之间的探索 -没有 |
[08:41] | Membership of racially-exclusive clubs? | 纯白人俱乐部的会员 |
[08:44] | No. | 不是 |
[08:45] | Okay. Let’s get personal. | 好 现在来过一下私人问题 |
[08:48] | The separation, where are we on that? | 分居 现在进行到哪一步了 |
[08:50] | Uh, in counseling. | 在进行夫妻治疗 |
[08:52] | Is it working? | 起作用了吗 |
[08:54] | It’s a process. | 要有个过程 |
[08:55] | Can that process be complete by the time we announce? | 这个过程在我们宣布竞选之前能完成吗 |
[08:58] | ’cause we need to know what we’re selling, | 因为我们得知道我们的卖点 |
[08:59] | – and that can’t be a process. – Noted. | -不能还是个过程 -知道了 |
[09:03] | Will she be a problem if you split? | 如果你们分开的话 她会是个问题吗 |
[09:04] | No. | 不会 |
[09:05] | No… Bad mouthing, blackmail? | 不会… 说坏话 勒索 |
[09:08] | No. | 不会 |
[09:10] | Such a perfect fucking couple, | 真是完美的夫妻啊 |
[09:12] | Why are you getting a divorce? | 你们为什么要离婚 |
[09:14] | I didn’t say we were. | 我没说我们要离婚 |
[09:15] | Well, shit, | 好吧 |
[09:17] | given her ties to wall street, | 就她和华尔街的关系 |
[09:19] | no tragedy if it goes that way. | 如果那样的话就不会有悲剧发生了 |
[09:25] | What can I get you? | 你要喝点什么呢 |
[09:27] | I know what you’re having. | 我知道你要点什么 |
[09:29] | They’ll have a double shot almond milk latte to go. | 他们都点双份杏仁牛奶拿铁外带 |
[09:31] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[09:32] | Name on that’s Taylor Amber Mason. | 名字是泰勒·安柏·梅森 |
[09:35] | And I’ll have a macchiato. | 我要一杯玛奇朵 |
[09:38] | Name’s Bryan Connerty. | 名字是布莱恩·康纳蒂 |
[09:39] | You’ve been following me. | 你一直跟着我 |
[09:50] | Taylor, you don’t know me, | 泰勒 你不认识我 |
[09:51] | but I think we should get acquainted. | 但是我觉得咱们可以认识一下 |
[09:53] | You talk like a cop but dress like a lawyer. | 你说话像个警察但穿得像个律师 |
[09:55] | I’m a U.S. Attorney. | 我是名联邦检察官 |
[09:57] | So, why would I want further acquaintance? | 所以我为什么会想要进一步认识你呢 |
[09:59] | Because you work at Axe Capital, | 因为你在阿克斯资本工作 |
[10:00] | and I’m the guy who can keep your life | 而我能让你的生活 |
[10:01] | – from becoming a nightmare. – I like nightmares. | -不变成一场噩梦 -我喜欢噩梦 |
[10:04] | When I wake up, they leave me deeply valuing my reality. | 当我醒来的时候 他们让我更珍惜更重视现实 |
[10:07] | But nice chatting. | 但是聊得很愉快 |
[10:13] | My bad. You know what, my bad. | 我的错 知道吗 是我的错 |
[10:15] | I always felt Ed Harris went too hard at Mitch Mcdeere | 我一直觉得艾德·哈里斯对米奇·麦克迪尔有点太狠了 |
[10:20] | in that diner when they first met. | 在他们第一次在餐馆见面的时候 |
[10:21] | Should’ve made him feel safe, not threatened, | 应该让他感到安全 而不是受到威胁 |
[10:22] | and here I went the other way, | 所以我就采用了相反的方法 |
[10:23] | but I do want you to feel safe. | 但是我的确想让你感到是安全的 |
[10:26] | Can’t do that. | 做不到 |
[10:28] | – How do you mean? – Mix character and actor. | -什么意思 -角色和演员混了 |
[10:31] | You either go Ed Harris and Tom Cruise | 你要么就说艾德·哈里斯和汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[10:33] | Or Wayne Tarrance and Mitch Mcdeere. | 要么说韦恩·泰伦斯和米奇·麦克迪尔 |
[10:35] | Right. Good point. | 没错 说得对 |
[10:37] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[10:39] | Why don’t we go drink our coffees together? | 我们为什么不一起喝咖啡呢 |
[10:40] | You can tell me about the last few months, | 你可以告诉我关于过去的几个月 |
[10:42] | how you got here, where you think it’s going. | 你是怎么来这的 你觉得形势将会如何发展 |
[10:44] | – I’m a good listener. – Can’t. Got to get to work. | -我是个很好的听众 -不行 得去上班了 |
[10:47] | That’s where I’m going. | 那是我要去的地方 |
[10:48] | You must know what time I arrive by. | 我一定知道我什么时候到 |
[10:50] | Wouldn’t it look weird if I showed up late? | 如果我去晚了不是很奇怪吗 |
[10:53] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[11:19] | – Nope. – Sorry, can’t let it go. | -不行 -抱歉 不能装作没看到 |
[11:21] | I’ve been watching you pace about five miles in here. | 我一直看着你在这都快走了五英里了 |
[11:24] | What the fuck’s going on with you? | 你他妈怎么了 |
[11:26] | Lara took off this morning with the boys. | 萝拉今天带着孩子们走了 |
[11:28] | Where are they headed? | 他们去哪了 |
[11:32] | Oh, took off. Unannounced took off. | 走了 一声不吭地走了 |
[11:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:38] | She caught me in a lie. | 她抓到我撒谎了 |
[11:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:41] | She left me a note. “You lied to me.” | 她给我留了纸条 “你骗了我” |
[11:44] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[11:46] | How you gonna figure out what she’s referring to? | 你怎么知道她说的是哪件事 |
[11:48] | I already know ’cause it was the only one. | 我知道是因为我就撒过那一个谎 |
[11:52] | You truly are a black swan. | 你真的是个黑天鹅 |
[11:55] | Talk to the brothers and sisters? | 和她家人说了吗 |
[11:57] | They haven’t heard from her. | 他们都没有她的消息 |
[11:59] | You believe those hillbillies? | 你相信那些乡巴佬 |
[12:00] | They probably have her hidden under the floorboards. | 他们有可能把她藏到地板下了 |
[12:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[12:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:16] | Roberto, it’s Larry Boyd. | 罗伯特 我是拉里·博伊德 |
[12:19] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[12:20] | – We’re talking. – No, I need to tell you | -我们正在谈啊 -不 我得告诉你 |
[12:21] | – something important. – Go ahead. | -一些重要的事 -说吧 |
[12:24] | This is Mark Felt in the parking garage. No phone. | 马克·费尔特在停车场 不要带手机 |
[12:24] | 美国联邦调查局前副局长 揭示二十世纪美国最大政治丑闻”水门事件”的英雄 | |
[12:26] | It’s kind of a bad day for me, Larry. I’ll send Wags up? | 我今天过得有点糟 拉里 我让瓦格斯跟进好吗 |
[12:29] | As much as he might brighten these halls, it’s got to be you. | 虽然他来会我这蓬荜生辉 但必须是你 |
[12:32] | I’m at my work-release job. | 我在我监外工作的地方 |
[12:33] | 100 North Business Circle Road. I’ll be here all day. | 北商圈路100号 我一整天都待在这 |
[12:36] | Trust me. It’ll be worth the trip. | 相信我 绝对值得你来一趟 |
[12:39] | – I’ll make it. – Good. | -我会去的 -很好 |
[12:41] | Oh, and if you could bring me a bottle of 20 year old, | 如果你能给我带瓶20年陈酿 |
[12:43] | it would be appreciated. | 我将不胜感激 |
[12:49] | What the fuck do you call this? | 你他妈把这叫什么 |
[12:52] | Analysis? | 分析 |
[12:55] | You’re supposed to be supporting a short play on Klaxon. | 你的分析应该支持我们做空克莱克森 |
[12:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[12:59] | But your numbers don’t do the job. | 但是你的数据并没有这么说 |
[13:01] | Best I could make them. | 这已经是我能做到的极限了 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | We’re meeting over there at noon, yes? | 我们中午在那见吧 |
[13:09] | Oh, yeah. And bring your wallet. | 是 带上你的钱包 |
[13:13] | You do anything disgusting with your daddy’s money? | 你用你爸的钱做过什么恶心事吗 |
[13:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:18] | Raucous party, | 喧嚣嘈杂的派对 |
[13:19] | orgies with buttered-up fatties? | 和涂满奶油的胖子狂欢 |
[13:23] | Rubenesque, please. | 是体形丰满的 谢谢 |
[13:25] | And, uh, no, nothing like that. | 没有 没做过那样的事 |
[13:27] | Don’t think you’re doing your daddy or Jack Foley | 不要觉得隐瞒是帮你爸 |
[13:30] | or certainly yourself any favors by holding back. | 或杰克·富利和你自己的忙 |
[13:34] | I’m not. | 我并没有 |
[13:35] | You’re still trying to control this. | 你还在试图掌控一切 |
[13:36] | You can’t micromanage a campaign. | 竞选是无法完全掌控的 |
[13:40] | Once it gets started, it’s shooting class five rapids. | 一旦开始 事态会急速发展 |
[13:43] | You need a goddamn life jacket no matter how fast you paddle. | 无论你的桨有多快你都需要一件救生衣 |
[13:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:49] | Then let’s try a trust fall. | 那我们就来个信任坠落练习 |
[13:52] | – Seriously? – No. | -认真的吗 -不是 |
[13:55] | I don’t care how you feel about this, | 我并不关心你的感受 |
[13:57] | but unless you want to end up | 但除非你想结束 |
[13:58] | the subject of a cautionary documentary, | 这次以防范为主题的审查 |
[14:02] | better start telling me | 最好开始 |
[14:03] | the things that you’re afraid to whisper | 把那些你害怕说的 |
[14:05] | that you’ve been keeping inside. | 深深埋藏在你心理的秘密告诉我 |
[14:08] | Even because you think it’s your fault, | 即使是因为你觉得是你的错 |
[14:10] | like a priest gently sodomizing you. | 比如有位神父鸡奸过你 |
[14:14] | Might not be able to absolve you, | 或许无法免除你的罪恶 |
[14:15] | but can offer you the next best thing. | 但也能给你仅次于此的宽慰 |
[14:20] | Safe harbor. | 安全港 |
[14:32] | Bullying. | 霸凌 |
[14:36] | We call it hazing. | 我们称作戏弄新生 |
[14:38] | It had a different ring back then. | 当时有一个特别的小团体 |
[14:44] | We have evolved on these issues awfully quickly. | 我们很快就开始做这种事 |
[14:50] | This one kid… | 有个孩子 |
[14:53] | Bit of a loner. | 独来独往 |
[14:55] | And, a… prig. | 还是个假正经的人 |
[15:00] | Well, just a tattle tale, really. | 非常喜欢搬弄是非 |
[15:03] | And one night, | 有天晚上 |
[15:04] | he got the code red treatment at boarding school. | 他在寄宿学校受到了我们的红色警报对待 |
[15:08] | Did you lead it? | 是你带的头吗 |
[15:11] | Just say that I was a part of it. | 但我是其中一员 |
[15:15] | Never got it out of my mind. | 我从未忘记过 |
[15:17] | He kill himself? | 他自杀了吗 |
[15:18] | No. | 没有 |
[15:21] | He went on to the Ivy League. | 他后来进了常春藤 |
[15:27] | What, do you need something, dad? | 你有什么事吗 老爸 |
[15:29] | I thought I heard you call for me. | 我以为你叫我了 |
[15:30] | I thought I heard my boy saying he needed me. | 我好像听到我儿子叫我了 |
[15:32] | No, dad, we’re fine. | 没有 老爸 我们没事 |
[15:33] | We’ll wrap for the day. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[15:36] | Looking forward to the next part. | 期待后面的故事 |
[15:43] | Seems that went well. | 似乎挺顺利啊 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:47] | Tight little body. | 这紧致的身材 |
[15:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[15:50] | Well, she’s not vetting me. | 她又不是审查我的 |
[15:52] | Thank god for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:06] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[16:12] | Hi, it’s Lara. Leave a message. | 你好 我是萝拉 请留言 |
[16:14] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:15] | You leaving is one thing, | 你离开我是一码事 |
[16:17] | but taking my boys, what the fuck? | 但带走我的儿子们 什么意思 |
[16:20] | I don’t get pissed and look to punish you. | 我不会生气 想着惩罚你 |
[16:22] | And, you know, whatever you think of Wendy Rhoades, | 还有 不管你怎么想温蒂·罗兹 |
[16:25] | She’s good for Axe Cap, | 她对阿克斯资本都是有利的 |
[16:26] | and what is good for Axe Cap | 而对阿克斯资本有利的 |
[16:27] | is good for us. | 就对我们有利 |
[16:28] | And what’s good for us is good for you. | 对我们有利的对你也有利 |
[16:30] | Why don’t you know that? You used to know that. | 你怎么不明白呢 你以前是明白的啊 |
[16:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[16:41] | Taylor Mason took my card. | 泰勒·梅森收了我的名片 |
[16:42] | Cautiously optimistic, that she’s gonna… | 谨慎乐观地看 她会 |
[16:44] | I’m not used to this gender pronoun thing yet. | 我还不太习惯这些性别代词什么的 |
[16:48] | That they’ll reach out. | “他们”会联系我们的 |
[16:50] | And what makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[16:52] | Their politics run pretty far to the left. | “他们”的政治十分偏左 |
[16:53] | They contribute to the Urban Justice Center. | “他们”会为城市正义中心捐款 |
[16:55] | – That’s a good outfit. – Active in occupy Wall Street | -那个中心还不错 -积极地想在大学期间 |
[16:57] | during their college years. | 占领华尔街 |
[16:58] | So there’s hope this person might still have a heart. | 所以这个人可能还是有良心的吧 |
[17:01] | I don’t think their hard drive’s been reformatted yet | 我觉得”他们”的内心还没有被格式化 |
[17:03] | to wipe out the conscience feature. | 没有被抹去良知 |
[17:09] | I’ll, uh… | 我先 |
[17:17] | I found Antoine Casson. | 我找到了安托万·卡松 |
[17:21] | Excellent. Thank you for your effort. | 很好 谢谢你了 |
[17:39] | Guys. | 大伙 |
[17:49] | Jesus christ. | 我的天 |
[17:50] | Quit fucking breaking my balls. I’m coming. | 别他妈催命了 我来了 |
[17:59] | – What are you doing here? – Just following up. | -你来这里做什么 -跟过来的 |
[18:01] | I told you on the phone she’s not here. | 我在电话上和你说了 她不在这儿 |
[18:03] | I know what you said. | 我知道你说了什么 |
[18:04] | You thought I was fucking lying to you? | 你以为我他妈在骗你 |
[18:06] | Get your ass away from my house. | 离我家远点 |
[18:08] | Your house which I bought for you? | 我给你买的家 |
[18:09] | You don’t own it any more than you own her. | 这房子不是你的 她更不是 |
[18:12] | Hey, Matt. Everything all right? | 马特 没事吧 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:16] | Just my asshole brother-in-law trespassing. | 只不过是我的混蛋姐夫擅闯民宅 |
[18:20] | Maybe you should call the cops. | 或许你应该报警 |
[18:24] | Sometimes women go running, | 有时女人离家出走后 |
[18:28] | and their husbands learn a lesson. | 她们的丈夫才会得到教训 |
[18:30] | Snap to. | 抓紧吧 |
[18:32] | More often, though, same guy that chased her away | 但通常的情况下 那个通过虐待 忽视 |
[18:34] | through abuse, neglect, | 赶走她的人 |
[18:37] | needs her back. | 会需要她回来 |
[18:40] | And if and when she comes back, he’s worse. | 而如果她真回来了 那他会变本加厉 |
[18:43] | Punishes her for leaving. | 因为她的离开而惩罚她 |
[18:46] | We come around, check on the situation, | 然后我们会反应过来 意识到此时的状况 |
[18:48] | but now she’s too afraid to run again, | 但现在她太过害怕 不敢离开 |
[18:51] | So sometimes what we do is when we get a real hard fucking type, | 所以有时在遇到特别难对付的人时 |
[18:56] | we get a carpet, roll the guy up in it, | 我们应该找块地毯 把那个家伙包进去 |
[18:59] | and beat the fuck out of him. | 把他揍得死去活来 |
[19:02] | Carpet blunts the noise and contains the mess. | 地毯可以包住声音 还不弄脏外面 |
[19:06] | But the internal injuries are there. | 但内部的伤害已经造成了 |
[19:11] | You’re a good brother. | 你真是个好弟弟 |
[19:16] | Yeah… | 好 |
[19:39] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[19:40] | No. I mean, yeah, but… | 不 我是在忙 但是 |
[19:43] | Never mind if you’re busy. | 你要是忙的话就算了 |
[19:44] | No, no, no. What? | 不 不 不 怎么了 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna be in the neighborhood and thought we’d get a coffee. | 我今天会在附近 要不要喝杯咖啡 |
[19:51] | Hey, how about, uh, a juice instead? | 要不喝果汁吧 |
[19:56] | This is called in-a-gadda-da-greena. | 这个叫作 在加达格瑞纳 |
[19:59] | It’s got a little ginger kick. | 有点姜汁的味道 |
[20:01] | And this is hello yellow. | 这个叫作 你好黄色 |
[20:04] | And it’s got, like, nine different antioxidants. | 里面有9种不同的抗氧化剂 |
[20:09] | – Sorry. – Pick the one you want. | -什么 -你挑一杯吧 |
[20:11] | – I’m good with either. – I’ll go with the green. | -我都可以 -我要绿色的 |
[20:17] | I know that the tuition is due for the kids. | 我知道孩子们要交学费了 |
[20:20] | If you could advance it for just — | 如果你可以提前垫付 |
[20:22] | Don’t worry about it, Chuck. Really. We have plenty of money. | 不用担心 查克 真的 我们的钱够了 |
[20:25] | You mean you do. | 你是说你有 |
[20:28] | There’s an imbalance. I’m just trying to remedy that. | 最近收支失衡 我正在努力补救 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:34] | Sure. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | Why are you just in the neighborhood? | 你为什么在这附近 |
[20:45] | Do you ever feel alone, a little scared sometimes? | 你有没有感到孤独 有点害怕的时候 |
[20:48] | I do, but you don’t. | 有 但你不会 |
[20:54] | Luckily we have these antioxidants. | 幸运的是我们有这些抗氧化剂 |
[20:55] | Those ought to do the trick. Huh? | 这些很有用的 对吧 |
[21:00] | This is more than just a wave of loneliness, isn’t it, | 你不只是突然感到孤独了 对吧 |
[21:02] | that you’re not saying. | 你没有说出来 |
[21:05] | I mean, when it comes to keeping in good mental health, | 在保持良好的心理健康方面 |
[21:07] | you’re Jack Lalanne. | 你简直如同杰克·拉兰内 |
[21:10] | Everybody has their off days. | 大家都有休息日 |
[21:11] | I guess I just wanted a little company. | 我想我只是需要一些陪伴 |
[21:14] | Besides, we have therapy later. We can hit whatever– | 而且 我们等会儿有治疗 我们想说什么都… |
[21:17] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 |
[21:19] | Why waste it all in rehearsal? | 为什么要浪费在演习中呢 |
[21:24] | And this is your terrace. | 这里就是你的阳台了 |
[21:28] | It’s got 2,000 square feet, | 面积是2000平方英尺 |
[21:30] | Three hunded and sixty-degree views, and as you can see, | 360度的美景尽收眼底 可以看到 |
[21:33] | it’s fully planted and has an automated watering system. | 这里完全绿化 并且有自动灌溉系统 |
[21:37] | – Pretty f’ing sweet. – Have a look. | -非常棒 -你们先看着 |
[21:39] | I’m gonna take this real quick. | 我接个电话很快回来 |
[21:43] | This is ridiculous. You live here? | 这太可笑了 你住在这里 |
[21:46] | Twelve floors down and two lines over, but… | 比这里低十二层 两个街之外 但是 |
[21:48] | Why don’t you take this place? | 你为什么不住在这个地方 |
[21:51] | Too much light. | 采光太足了 |
[21:52] | Anyway, it’s a bargain at $26,000. | 总之 2万6已经很便宜了 |
[21:54] | Twenty-six thousand a month? | 一个月2万6 |
[21:57] | Place I live now costs twelve hundred. | 我现在住的地方租金是1200 |
[21:59] | Taylor, you’re the golden child. | 泰勒 你可是宠儿 |
[22:01] | End of the year, Axe is gonna bonus you | 今年底 阿克斯至少会给你 |
[22:03] | one point five minimum. | 1.5个点的奖金 |
[22:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:08] | Hey, can you do me a favor? | 能帮我一个忙吗 |
[22:10] | Axe is looking to make a short play on Klaxon Auto. | 阿克斯想要做空克莱克森汽车 |
[22:13] | Assigned the write-up to me, which I kicked to Ben Kim. | 他把报告分配给我写 我扔给本·金了 |
[22:16] | Problem is, Ben doesn’t see it as a short. | 问题是 本不认为该做空 |
[22:19] | The numbers don’t support it. | 数据不支持做空 |
[22:20] | I looked at it. I don’t think it is, either. | 我看了看 我也不认为应该做空 |
[22:23] | So tell Axe that. | 那就去跟阿克斯说 |
[22:25] | I’d love to make the hero call, stop Axe from losing money. | 我真想挺身而出 阻止阿克斯赔钱 |
[22:28] | Last time I tried, he fired me. | 我上次这么做 他炒了我 |
[22:31] | So you want me to review it. | 所以你想让我来检查一下 |
[22:34] | Would you? | 可以吗 |
[22:35] | I’m not saying I’ve got fucking dyscalculia. | 我不是说自己有计算障碍 |
[22:36] | But if I’m gonna put my ass on the chopping block, | 但如果要我把头放在砧板上 |
[22:40] | I want to make sure I’m not missing something. | 我要确保自己没有漏掉什么 |
[22:43] | Send the report over. I’ll take a look at it. | 把报告发过来 我会看看 |
[22:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:47] | So? Anybody out here need a pen? | 这里有谁需要笔吗 |
[22:50] | Can I get back to you? | 我能迟点回复你吗 |
[22:51] | It’s hitting MLS tomorrow. It’ll be gone by lunch. | 明天要上市了 到中午就会卖完 |
[22:51] | Multiple Listing Service | 多重上市服务 |
[22:54] | I’ll get back to you tonight. | 我今晚就会回复你 |
[23:05] | Thanks dude. | 谢了 |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[23:13] | I have them at a go-kart track, | 我在一个卡丁车赛道上找到他们的踪迹 |
[23:15] | a place called Autobahn, for 90 minutes. | 一个叫高速公路的地方 待了90分钟 |
[23:17] | Leaving less than an hour ago. | 在不到一小时前离开 |
[23:19] | Anywhere near here they might’ve headed? | 这附近有什么他们可能会去的地方吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah. Yeah, there was a spot there | 有 有 那里有一个地方 |
[23:23] | she used to go when she was young. | 她小时候常去 |
[23:24] | She’d feel fortified there. | 她会在那里提提神 |
[23:26] | – You want me to… – No, no. | -你想让我… -不 不 |
[23:29] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[23:35] | Gents. | 先生们 |
[23:37] | Hey, Axe. Lara said you’d be showing up. | 阿克斯 萝拉说过你会来 |
[23:41] | You or someone who worked for you. | 你或者为你工作的人 |
[23:43] | So she came in here? | 所以她确实进来过 |
[23:43] | Yep, her and the boys. | 是的 她和孩子们 |
[23:45] | They fucking fleeced us out of 20 bucks at darts. | 他们玩飞镖赢了我们20美金 |
[23:48] | Soon as we tried to up the bet, they quit. | 我们快要追平的时候 他们就走了 |
[23:51] | My boys. They saw the hustle coming. | 我的孩子 他们看出了骗局 |
[23:52] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[23:54] | Anyway, uh, Lara said to give her space. | 总之 萝拉说给她点空间 |
[23:58] | She was going to your place in the city. | 她要去你城里的家 |
[24:00] | And you could know that, but to please respect. | 虽然你可以知道 但请尊重她的决定 |
[24:03] | She’ll get in touch when she’s ready. | 她准备好了就会跟你联系的 |
[24:05] | And so I’m supposed to what? Just fucking sit | 那我该怎么办 就静静坐在 |
[24:06] | – on my goddamn… – You can press her. | -我该死的… -你可以逼她 |
[24:09] | But look, you know her better than us. | 但是 你比我们更了解她 |
[24:12] | You do that and… | 你这么做就会… |
[24:13] | Yep. I’ll make this look like the Rose Parade. | 没错 我会让这看起来像是玫瑰游行一样 |
[24:19] | Hey, it’s me. I went to Terry’s bar. | 是我 我去了特里的酒吧 |
[24:22] | The memories came flooding back. | 回忆汹涌而来 |
[24:25] | Us there at the beginning, | 刚开始我们在那里 |
[24:27] | right after I got struck by the thunderbolt | 就在我遭受打击后 |
[24:29] | like Michael with Apollonia. | 我们像麦克和阿波罗尼娅一样 |
[24:33] | And I was thinking about | 然后我就想起 |
[24:35] | all that rail shit we used to drink, | 我们以前喝的那些快调酒 |
[24:38] | But we were already drunk from being with each other, | 但我们只要在一起就已经醉了 |
[24:42] | so we didn’t care. | 所以我们不在乎 |
[24:44] | And then I flipped totally to the other extreme. | 再然后我的思绪就跳到了另一端 |
[24:50] | To Paris. That rainy night. | 到了巴黎 那个雨夜 |
[24:53] | We wouldn’t get out of bed even though the ipod | 即使播放器一直在重复播着《你若即若离》 |
[24:55] | was playing “With or Without You” on repeat, | 我们也不肯离开床 |
[24:57] | And so we ended up listening to it all night. | 我们就整晚都听着这首歌 |
[25:00] | And I was just thinking… | 然后我就在想… |
[25:04] | I was thinking how deep it got between us. | 我在想那晚对我们有多么重要 |
[25:08] | And we promised that if anything ever threatened us, | 我们答应对方若发生了任何危及我们关系的事 |
[25:12] | we’d remind ourselves of that night | 我们会让自己回想起那个晚上 |
[25:14] | and we’d try to find a way back to it. | 我们会想方设法回到那里 |
[25:17] | And I’m reminding you of that night right now. | 而我现在就是想让你回想起那个晚上 |
[25:22] | Let’s fight our way back to it. | 一起努力回去那一晚 |
[25:26] | Call me, please. | 打给我 求你了 |
[25:35] | Thank you for finding the time, Mr. Martinez. | 谢谢你百忙中抽空见我 马丁内斯先生 |
[25:37] | What’s the urgent matter? | 有什么急事吗 |
[25:40] | My laptop was stolen by a client. | 我的电脑被一个客户偷走了 |
[25:44] | Can you tell me who? | 能告诉我是谁吗 |
[25:45] | Gave me a backstopped alias. | 他用了假名字 |
[25:48] | Came to me for three months. | 来找了我三个月 |
[25:50] | Worked his way into my inner sanctum. | 进了我的内部密室 |
[25:52] | You think it’s an attack against me? | 你认为这次攻击是针对我的吗 |
[25:54] | You or one of my more prominent clients. | 你或其他更知名的客户 |
[25:57] | More prominent than I? | 比我更知名 |
[25:59] | Should come as no surprise to you | 这种生活方式对优秀的人很有吸引力 |
[26:01] | the lifestyle attracts brilliant people. | 你不该对此感到惊讶 |
[26:04] | Intricate temperaments. | 复杂的性情 |
[26:06] | Intricate tastes. | 复杂的口味 |
[26:08] | How protected is your information? | 你的信息保护得有多好 |
[26:12] | I have a deeply devoted client from Palo Alto | 我有一个来自帕洛阿托的忠诚客户 |
[26:14] | who’s in corporate cyber defense. | 他在公司网络防御部工作 |
[26:17] | You may rest assured. | 你大可放心 |
[26:19] | And if I were ever approached personally.. | 但如果我亲自来找你… |
[26:22] | I know that your relationships are beyond transactional. | 我知道你的关系网不仅限于交易 |
[26:25] | The idea of blackmailing someone | 利用如此贴近他们核心的东西 |
[26:27] | with something so close to their core, | 勒索一个人 |
[26:29] | – of punishing true expression… – Understood. | -惩罚真正的表达… -我懂 |
[26:32] | Understood. | 我懂 |
[26:34] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:45] | Pick that up. | 捡起来 |
[27:02] | It’s good to see you again, Mr. Martinez. | 再次见到你很高兴 马丁内斯先生 |
[27:04] | We should do it again under other circumstances. | 我们应该在其他地方再做一次 |
[27:08] | Once you’ve secured proper permissions, of course. | 当然 只要你获得了适当的许可 |
[27:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:33] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[27:37] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[27:39] | She went into the city with the boys, but I don’t… | 她和孩子们进城了 但我… |
[27:42] | know how to bring them home. | 不知道该怎么把他们带回家 |
[27:44] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[27:45] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:47] | What I’ve always wanted, to help. | 做我一直想做的事 帮忙 |
[27:53] | I was remembering… when you first met her. | 我想起…你第一次见到她的时候 |
[27:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:01] | And you said you felt like you’d known her forever. | 你说你像认识了她一辈子 |
[28:04] | Everyone else was sucking up, angling. | 其他所有人都是讨好 奉承 |
[28:07] | One date and you were talking about marriage. | 只约会了一次你们就谈到结婚 |
[28:11] | I was skeptical about that. | 我当时很怀疑 |
[28:13] | Sort of thing only happened in the Sicilian hills. | 这种事情应该只会发生在西西里岛的山上 |
[28:17] | And then I met her. | 然后我真正见到她 |
[28:20] | Then it all made sense. | 我就明白了 |
[28:24] | You know, she had three close friends | 她有三个好朋友 |
[28:26] | who lost their husbands on 9/11. | 在911事件中失去了丈夫 |
[28:29] | Firemen. | 消防员 |
[28:30] | And she helped to prop them all up. | 她帮助她们撑了过去 |
[28:33] | Even after losing her own brother. | 即使她自己也失去了哥哥 |
[28:35] | She helped them clean out their closets. | 她还是帮她们清理衣柜 |
[28:37] | And you wouldn’t think that that was the toughest thing, | 你不会认为那是最困难的事 |
[28:39] | but the way they wept when they found | 但当她们找到一件心爱的衬衫 |
[28:42] | a favorite t-shirt or an old varsity jacket | 或是一件棒球外套或一件结婚礼服的时候 |
[28:45] | or a wedding suit. | 她们哭得很凄惨 |
[28:47] | And then about a week later, something occurred to her. | 大概一周后 她想到了什么 |
[28:50] | And for all three of them, | 她想方法 |
[28:53] | she found a way to get back into their bedrooms. | 回到了她们三个的卧室 |
[28:57] | And she crawled under the beds | 她爬进床底 |
[29:00] | and retrieved the errant slipper or sneaker. | 拿回漏掉的拖鞋或运动鞋 |
[29:07] | She defended them from those little land mines. | 她守护着她们远离那些地雷 |
[29:11] | You don’t talk about that side of her much. | 你没怎么说起过她的这一面 |
[29:16] | Look, I, um… I know that you feel bad. | 我…我知道你不好受 |
[29:23] | But that doesn’t fix anything ’cause I tried. | 但那无法挽回任何事 因为我试过了 |
[29:28] | I’m limited to waiting now, | 我不能再等了 |
[29:30] | And you know the problem with that? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[29:33] | You fucking hate waiting. | 你恨透了等待 |
[29:57] | Hi, it’s Lara. Leave a message. | 我是萝拉 请留言 |
[30:00] | Hey, it’s me again. | 又是我 |
[30:03] | You know what? Maybe I was wrong. | 你知道吗 我可能错了 |
[30:05] | Maybe Wendy Rhoades isn’t helping. | 或许温蒂·罗兹帮不上忙 |
[30:07] | Maybe I should just blow her the fuck out of our lives. | 或许我就该把她赶出我们的生活 |
[30:11] | Whatever it takes to get you home, get us talking again, | 只要你回家来 只要我们交流 怎样都行 |
[30:16] | just say the word, | 只要你开口 |
[30:19] | and I’ll erase Wendy Rhoades from our world forever. | 我就把温蒂·罗兹从我们的世界中彻底抹掉 |
[30:29] | Quick second date. | 这么快就第二次约会了 |
[30:32] | On the hazing, | 霸凌的事 |
[30:35] | the whole code red situation, | 红色警报的紧急情况 |
[30:38] | you were the victim, not one of the aggressors. | 你是受害者 不是攻击者 |
[30:42] | You were Santiago, not Dawson. | 你是圣地亚哥 而不是道森 |
[30:42] | 著名霸凌案件 上等兵威廉姆·圣地亚哥被下士哈罗德·道森霸凌至死 | |
[30:47] | Boy, they left me black and blue anywhere my shirt would hide. | 只要衣服能盖住的地方 都被他们打到淤青 |
[30:50] | And you told on them? | 你告状了吗 |
[30:51] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[30:53] | Oh, it had its desired effect. | 这会适得其反 |
[30:54] | I never breathed a word. | 我一个字都没说过 |
[30:57] | Until just now. | 直到刚才 |
[31:00] | But later, | 但过了一阵 |
[31:02] | not a few days, two years later… | 不是几天后 而是两年后 |
[31:07] | intramural baseball. | 校内棒球赛 |
[31:08] | I was at bat, the ringleader was catching. | 我上场击球 那个头目接球 |
[31:12] | And on one fast ball, I swung backwards. | 接一个快速直球时 我向后挥了棒 |
[31:16] | Lefty. | 左手击打 |
[31:19] | Right into his face. | 正中他脸上 |
[31:21] | Was he wearing a mask? | 他带面罩了吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, that’s why his head stayed on, | 是的 所以他脑袋还在 |
[31:24] | but his jaw… shattered. | 但是他的下巴被打碎了 |
[31:31] | Now, is that gonna come back and bite me? | 这事以后会坑到我吗 |
[31:33] | If you hadn’t told me, could’ve ended your campaign, | 要是你没告诉我 这可能会终结你的竞选 |
[31:36] | but I know how to spin it | 但是我知道如何把这事 |
[31:38] | as a strong anti-bullying stance. | 反转成一个强有力的反霸凌立场 |
[31:42] | By the time I’m finished with you, | 等我和你谈完后 |
[31:43] | you’ll be signing baseball bats every time you appear in public. | 公众每次见到你 都会要你在棒球棒上签名 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:53] | My biggest potential vulnerability. | 我最大的潜在弱点 |
[31:59] | Now it’s in your hands. | 现在就在你手中了 |
[32:02] | Any chance the, uh, operative | 政府人员有没有可能 |
[32:04] | could’ve copied the hard drive on this? | 把硬盘信息备份了 |
[32:05] | No. He’s a trusted. | 不 他信得过 |
[32:21] | I’ll have my tech people run a lice comb through this. | 我会让技术人员给它杀个毒 |
[32:23] | You’ll let me know. | 到时候告诉我结果 |
[32:25] | – And the owner of this? – Also a trusted. | -这个的主人呢 -同样信得过 |
[32:27] | Hundred percent? | 百分之百 |
[32:29] | No such thing. | 没有百分百的事 |
[32:31] | Now you’re getting it. Good. | 现在你明白了 很好 |
[32:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:53] | I want to say something to you. | 我有些话想对你说 |
[32:55] | I don’t want you to find it insulting. | 我无意冒犯 |
[32:57] | – Okay. – There may have been a time | -好吧 -你以前可能了解 |
[32:59] | when you understood the psychological makeup of everyone | 这家公司里众人的心理特质 |
[33:01] | in the company, when you knew whom to assign | 那时你知道 |
[33:03] | any given task to in order to achieve the desired result. | 为了得到预期结果 该让谁负责什么事 |
[33:06] | I know how my employees think. | 我知道我的员工们怎么想 |
[33:09] | You’re saying I don’t anymore? | 你在说我现在不知道了吗 |
[33:11] | You don’t anymore. | 你不知道了 |
[33:12] | Companies get bigger, | 企业做大了以后 |
[33:14] | modes of governance and delegation need to change | 为了跟上公司发展 管理模式和委托对象 |
[33:16] | to keep pace, or you get this. | 都需要改变 否则就会这样 |
[33:24] | It’s not the best short thesis on Klaxon, | 这样写做空克莱克森可不太好 |
[33:26] | but I thought Ben Kim could make it fly. | 我还以为本·金可以搞定它 |
[33:28] | He couldn’t. Mafee couldn’t either. | 他不能 玛菲也不能 |
[33:30] | Their numbers dictate it’s a long, | 他们的数据说明不能做空 |
[33:31] | – so that’s all they could see. – Fuck me. | -所以他们只能写成这样 -该死 |
[33:34] | Mafee’s not dumb, he’s not soft, | 玛菲不蠢 他不软弱 |
[33:36] | but he didn’t understand or wasn’t willing to put on paper | 但他不懂或者不愿意写 |
[33:40] | what you needed him to put on paper. | 你需要他写的东西 |
[33:42] | What do you think that was? | 你觉得我需要他写什么 |
[33:44] | Justification for later, | 之后的理由 |
[33:46] | proof that a good case could be made for the short. | 证明做空是明智的 |
[33:49] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[33:50] | It’s not an auto play. Forget car sales. | 这不是在买卖车辆 别想着汽车销售额了 |
[33:53] | Take a deep dive into their financing department. | 深入调查他们的金融部门 |
[33:55] | Look at 30- and 60-day delinquencies, leasing, credit. | 关注一月期和两月期的拖欠 租借 贷款 |
[33:59] | They’re all stretched. | 这些项目都捉襟见肘 |
[34:00] | Every auto company is pushing sales forward | 每一家汽车公司都在采用冒进的贷款方式 |
[34:02] | with aggressive lending. | 提高销售额 |
[34:04] | When that music stops, there’ll be no chairs left. | 等到最后 市场就会变成泡沫 |
[34:06] | – But… – But what? | -但是… -但是什么 |
[34:08] | But I assume there are other… factors | 但是我估计还有其他因素 |
[34:12] | that are really dictating your short play here. | 才真正驱使你走出做空这一步 |
[34:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:18] | All the analysts now answer to you. | 所有分析师现在起都听命于你了 |
[34:24] | If I fill in those blanks, | 如果我填补那些空缺 |
[34:25] | – I have to put my name on it. – Yeah. | -就得署上我的名字 -是啊 |
[34:28] | Would that be a problem for you? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[34:30] | You know how your employees think, right? | 你知道你的员工都是怎么想的 不是吗 |
[34:32] | So you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[34:41] | Thanks for letting me up. | 谢谢你让我上来 |
[34:44] | So, you won’t do sessions with him, | 你不会再给他做咨询了 |
[34:45] | but you’ll be his messenger? | 但是你还会替他传话 |
[34:47] | He doesn’t know I’m here. | 他不知道我来了 |
[34:49] | But he told you I was, | 但他告诉你我在这 |
[34:51] | and he told you what’s going on between us. | 他告诉你我们之间发生了什么 |
[34:53] | I was in the middle. | 我被夹在中间 |
[34:55] | You’re always in the middle. | 你永远都夹在中间 |
[34:57] | Do you really think that’s the problem? | 你真觉得这是问题所在吗 |
[35:01] | I know there’s something broken in him | 我知道他出了问题 |
[35:02] | that he thinks only you can fix. | 他以为只有你能挽救他 |
[35:04] | It’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[35:06] | Feels true. | 感觉就是这样的 |
[35:08] | And maybe if I got you the fuck out of our way, | 或许我要是能让你别再挡路 |
[35:10] | I’d get to fix it. | 我就能挽救他 |
[35:12] | Or maybe it would heal all by itself. | 又或许他自己就好了 |
[35:14] | Got me out of the way? | 把我赶走 |
[35:20] | What kind of money would you be making in the real world? | 在外面你能赚多少钱 |
[35:23] | Lara. | 萝拉 |
[35:25] | Please, it is not about money for me. | 这对我来讲与钱无关 |
[35:27] | – Let’s make it about money. – Don’t do this. | -那我们就让它与钱有关 -别这样 |
[35:29] | Don’t you dare be embarrassed for me. | 你少替我难为情 |
[35:32] | What would it cost to make you disappear? | 你要多少钱才能消失 |
[35:36] | Five, ten, twenty million? | 五百万 一千万 还是两千万 |
[35:40] | – No. – Why not? | -不 -为什么 |
[35:41] | Because the job means something to me. | 因为这工作对我来说有重大意义 |
[35:43] | If it ceases to, I’ll go, | 如果工作没了 我就走人 |
[35:45] | but money means too little to me | 但是钱对我来说无关紧要 |
[35:47] | and I have too much of it to make decisions that way. | 我也有足够的钱这样决定 |
[35:51] | Bobby’s the same. | 波比也是这样 |
[35:55] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[35:56] | And you love it. | 你也爱他这点 |
[35:58] | You married a guy who does whatever the fuck he wants | 你嫁给了一个随心所欲的人 |
[36:00] | because he has no reason not to except you. | 因为他没理由约束自己 除了你 |
[36:06] | He’s a steamroller. | 他是个霸道总裁 |
[36:09] | Wasn’t that part of the attraction? | 你不正是为此吸引吗 |
[36:18] | You scared him. | 你吓到他了 |
[36:21] | In all this time… | 这么久以来 |
[36:25] | I’ve never seen fear in him. | 我从未见过他害怕 |
[36:28] | Not till today. | 直到今天 |
[36:33] | It should all be simpler. | 一切不应该这么复杂 |
[36:36] | I don’t know if it should be. I know… It isn’t. | 我不知道该什么样 我只知道它不简单 |
[36:44] | If we make it through this… | 如果我们度过这关 |
[36:49] | Does it get stronger on the other side? | 另一面会变好吗 |
[36:54] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[36:58] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[37:03] | Forgive. | 原谅 |
[37:06] | If you can. | 如果你能的话 |
[37:40] | Axe is asking if you have the Klaxon research. | 阿克斯问你拿到克莱克森的调研结果了吗 |
[37:43] | I got it right here. Just haven’t signed it yet. | 就在我这儿 只不过还没签字而已 |
[37:47] | So, should I tell him he’s getting it? | 我要告诉他这就能给他了吗 |
[37:50] | I’ve got it right here. | 我已经准备好了 |
[37:51] | Just haven’t signed it yet. | 只是还没签字而已 |
[37:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:03] | 布莱恩·康纳蒂 证券及商品主管 欺诈特别工作组 纽约南区 | |
[38:07] | Thanks for the call. I appreciate you coming in. | 谢谢你打来电话 非常感谢你能过来 |
[38:10] | Thanks for seeing me on short notice. | 谢谢你马上就见我 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 应该的 |
[38:14] | I got you a Latte. | 我给你点了杯拿铁 |
[38:16] | And I don’t know what kind of cookies you like, | 不知道你喜欢吃哪种饼干 |
[38:19] | so there’s a variety. | 所以这儿各种都有 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | We’ve long suspected criminal activity at Axe Capital. | 我们早就怀疑阿克斯资本存在犯罪活动 |
[38:31] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[38:33] | And part of our work | 我们的一部分工作 |
[38:34] | is to research the personnel of the company | 就是研究公司的雇员 |
[38:36] | and to find within it a sympathetic partner. | 并且找出其中支持我们的合作者 |
[38:39] | And you think I fit that description? | 你觉得我是合适人选吗 |
[38:40] | Yes. Because your background tells me | 是的 因为你的背景告诉我 |
[38:42] | You’re an intelligent… | 你是一个非常聪明的… |
[38:46] | A good person. | 一个好人 |
[38:47] | So I’m just gonna come out and ask. | 那我就直接问了 |
[38:52] | Is there anything you see at Axe Capital | 据你所知 阿克斯资本有没有任何 |
[38:55] | that offends your sense of fairness, of right and wrong? | 有悖你原则或是非观的事情 |
[38:59] | What are you asking about? Fairness or right and wrong? | 你想问什么 原则还是是非观 |
[39:04] | Most people consider those the same thing. | 大部分人都认为他们没有什么区别 |
[39:09] | A stock is like a living organism, | 股票就像是一个活的有机体 |
[39:11] | a sparrow, say. | 比如 麻雀 |
[39:13] | And we are able to create an emergent-based | 我们能够为这只麻雀打造出 |
[39:14] | abstraction of that sparrow, | 紧急情况下 |
[39:16] | which closely approximates the sparrow itself, | 极其接近麻雀本身的新的抽象概念 |
[39:18] | accounting for migration patterns, | 以迁徙模式为例 |
[39:20] | wind, weather, and other variables. | 包括风 天气 和其他变量 |
[39:22] | We can create a similar abstraction of a stock, | 我们也可以为一支股票创建一个类似的抽象概念 |
[39:24] | combining the information from the specific ETFs | 结合代表了其潜在依赖关系的 |
[39:27] | which represent its underlying dependencies. | 特定交易所买卖基金的信息 |
[39:29] | And if we apply this to the stock, | 如果我们把这个套用在股票上 |
[39:31] | we can predict its delta, | 我们就能够预测其增量 |
[39:32] | following the path of its abstracted self | 跟着抽象化的股票走 |
[39:34] | because nature follows abstraction. | 因为自然是遵循抽象概念的 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry. You lost me. Let’s start again. | 不好意思 我没听懂 再说一遍 |
[39:39] | You sure you don’t want a cookie? | 你确定你不想吃饼干吗 |
[39:41] | – I’m not going to eat a cookie. – Okay. | -我是不会吃饼干的 -好吧 |
[39:44] | The reason Ed Harris can get tough with Tom Cruise | 艾德·哈里斯之所以能跟汤姆·克鲁斯来硬的 |
[39:46] | is because he knows Cruise has seen the bodies. | 是因为他知道克鲁斯看见过尸体 |
[39:49] | – Harris has something on him. – That’s right. | -哈里斯有他的把柄 -说得对 |
[39:52] | But you’re coming on with cookies. | 但是你却用饼干招待我 |
[39:54] | Telling me you’re not leveraging me because you think | 无疑是说 你利用我并不是因为 |
[39:57] | it’s the kinder, more profitable approach. | 这种方式更友善 利益更大 |
[40:00] | There’s a simpler answer, though. | 答案其实更简单 |
[40:03] | You have no leverage. | 你没有把柄 |
[40:04] | You have nothing on Axe Cap and even less on me. | 你没有任何阿克斯资本的把柄 更别说我了 |
[40:08] | Let’s just — | 咱们先… |
[40:10] | No. We’re done here. | 不 我们说完了 |
[40:15] | How’d that go? | 怎么样 |
[40:17] | I’m no Ed Harris. | 我不是艾德·哈里斯 |
[40:25] | Hey, sit a minute. | 坐会儿 |
[40:27] | Busy. | 忙着呢 |
[40:30] | Well, sit anyway. | 那也坐一会儿 |
[40:32] | No, I got pies to make. | 不行 还得做馅饼呢 |
[40:36] | Come on, they can wait five minutes. | 来吧 五分钟他们还是能等的 |
[40:38] | Quick catch up. | 聊两句 |
[40:40] | You’re my business partner. | 你是我的生意伙伴 |
[40:42] | So you get the slice and a coke on the arm. | 所以才给你一块披萨一杯可乐 |
[40:46] | But that don’t buy you a conversation with me. | 但是跟我聊天是买不到的 |
[40:51] | Anything else I can get you? | 你还想吃点什么吗 |
[40:53] | No. | 没有了 |
[41:24] | Hi, it’s Lara. Leave a message. | 我是萝拉 请留言 |
[41:27] | You’re punishing me. I get it. I get it. | 你这是在惩罚我 我懂 我懂 |
[41:29] | I have never punished you. Not once. Not once. | 我从来都没惩罚过你 一次也没有 |
[41:32] | I’m making one mistake, and fine, fine. | 我就犯了一个错误 好吧 好吧 |
[41:35] | It’s not a contest. | 这又不是在比赛 |
[41:39] | You think I can’t control this, or you? | 你以为我无法掌控这事 或者你 |
[41:42] | That you’re teaching me some, some fucking lesson? | 你以为你这是给我点教训吗 |
[41:45] | I teach the fucking lessons, and you are about to get one. | 只有我才能给别人教训 你马上就要尝到了 |
[41:48] | Lar, I will lock you the fuck down | 萝拉 我会把你关起来 |
[41:51] | and operate you by fucking remote control | 手指头轻轻一按 |
[41:53] | with a flick of my motherfucking fingers, Lar! | 就能用遥控器操纵你 萝拉 |
[41:56] | You don’t believe me? Try me, goddamn it. | 你不信的话 走着瞧啊 |
[41:58] | You want to, you want to take this vacation, | 你想度个假 |
[42:01] | this, this adventure? | 想要探险 |
[42:02] | Have it, go for it! Get it out. | 可以啊 去吧 去玩啊 |
[42:04] | Then come the fuck home! | 然后给我回家 |
[42:23] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[42:25] | Bobby. | 波比 |
[42:26] | Thanks for coming. How are you? | 谢谢你能来 你好吗 |
[42:30] | Frankly, I’ve had better days. | 老实说 不怎么样 |
[42:32] | But given your circumstances, | 但是鉴于你的情况 |
[42:34] | I’ve got no business complaining. | 我也没法抱怨 |
[42:37] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[42:39] | Better man might turn the experience into a spiritual journey, | 更优秀的人会把这种经历当成修身养性 |
[42:42] | And through humility, | 通过谦逊 |
[42:43] | find some deeper understanding of the self. | 更深刻地了解自己 |
[42:46] | I spend each and every day hoping for the end of it. | 结果我每一天都在期待结束 |
[42:49] | Anesthetic? | 来点麻药 |
[42:50] | Appreciated, but I was just dreaming. | 谢谢 我不过是做梦而已 |
[42:52] | They piss test me randomly. | 他们不定期给我做尿检 |
[42:54] | Well, maybe take a risk. | 冒个险吧 |
[43:02] | So, what’s on your mind? | 你有什么打算 |
[43:05] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[43:07] | Oh, you really aren’t feeling spiritual. | 你还真没怎么修身养性 |
[43:09] | I got word from the boys at Spartan-Ives. | 斯巴坦-艾弗斯的人告诉我 |
[43:12] | Chuck Rhoades Sr. has taken a significant stake | 老查克·罗兹在一家要上市的公司 |
[43:15] | in a company that’s going public. | 投了很大一笔 |
[43:18] | Ice juice. | 冰果汁 |
[43:19] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[43:21] | And insofar as you hate the Rhoades family | 既然你都差不多跟我一样 |
[43:24] | almost as much as I do– | 讨厌罗兹一家 |
[43:25] | That could be pleasant. | 那就有意思了 |
[43:28] | Be fun if you could find a way to lob a turd in the punch bowl. | 你要是能设法捣乱的话 一定要尽兴 |
[43:30] | Yeah. Real fun. | 是的 必须尽兴 |
[43:34] | I’ll make sure to take a sizable allocation. | 我肯定会占可观的股份 |
[43:37] | So you’d have cover. | 那你就有掩护了 |
[43:38] | Yeah, take the free money up front, throw it into reverse, | 是的 把闲钱都拿出来 弄它个底朝天 |
[43:43] | And I’d short every tick on the way down. | 然后下跌的时候一路做空 |
[43:46] | Worth the trip? | 没白来吧 |
[43:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:49] | Yeah, worth the trip. | 没白来 |
[44:24] | How was the rest of your day? | 见面之后过得怎么样 |
[44:27] | – It didn’t get much better. – Sorry. | -并没有变好到哪去 -抱歉 |
[44:29] | Last fucking thing I want to do is this. | 我最不想做的事情就是这个了 |
[44:33] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[44:35] | that’s great to hear I’m not the only one. | 听你这么说我很高兴 原来不止我这样想 |
[44:37] | I thought you fucking loved this stuff. | 我以为你特别喜欢这套呢 |
[44:39] | Like it was oxygen to you. | 仿佛这就是你的氧气 |
[44:41] | I recognize its value. | 我认可它的价值 |
[44:43] | Are you just gonna go off? | 你就要走了吗 |
[44:46] | Or, uh, do you want some company? | 还是你需要人陪 |
[44:51] | Just the two of us, you know, talking without a paid referee. | 就咱们两个聊天 不带付费调解人 |
[44:55] | I think we’re capable of that. | 我觉得可以 |
[44:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:59] | Seeing you this afternoon, I don’t know, it felt, uh– | 下午见到你 我不知为何 感觉… |
[45:02] | – Comfortable. – Yeah. | -舒服 -是啊 |
[45:04] | That. | 确实 |
[45:07] | Can I buy you dinner? | 我可以请你吃晚餐吗 |
[45:11] | I’d like that. I’m starving. | 好啊 我饿死了 |
[45:13] | I know exactly where we should go. | 我知道咱俩应该去哪里 |
[45:15] | It’s a bit far afield, but, uh, it’ll be worth it. | 虽然有点远 但是 会不虚此行的 |
[45:19] | Where is it? | 去哪儿 |
[45:22] | Trust me. Come on. | 相信我 走吧 |
[45:35] | Any progress on the home front? | 后方有进展吗 |
[45:37] | Nothing to speak of yet. | 暂时没什么 |
[45:41] | I’ll buy you a drink. | 我给你买杯喝的吧 |
[45:42] | No. | 不用了 |
[45:43] | I’ve got some leftover pharmaceutical-grade– | 我还有些剩下的药品级… |
[45:45] | No. | 不 |
[45:47] | Handjob? | 爽一发 |
[45:50] | Rain check. | 下次再说吧 |
[45:55] | 建议 做空10% 泰勒·梅森 | |
[46:02] | Bonus Taylor five hundered K. | 给泰勒发50万奖金 |
[46:03] | – At the end of the year? – No. Now. | -年底发吗 -不 现在就发 |
[46:05] | Mid-semester bonus. The real one’s still coming. | 中期奖金 真正的奖金还在后面呢 |
[46:08] | Should I move their desk closer to the bimah? | 我应该让他们的桌子离诵经台近一点吗 |
[46:11] | Fitting for the new head of research | 这样做挺适合新的研究部门主管 |
[46:14] | who understands what the job entails | 他了解工作需求 |
[46:15] | and is willing to execute it. | 并且愿意执行 |
[46:17] | I will make that happen. | 我会的 |
[46:31] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[46:33] | Welcome. Do you have a reservation with us this evening? | 欢迎光临 请问您有预订吗 |
[46:35] | – Yes, under Rhoades. – Oh, of course, yes. | -是的 罗兹 -当然 |
[46:37] | Mr. and Mrs. Rhoades. We’ve been expecting you. | 罗兹先生与夫人 我们恭候你们光临 |
[46:39] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[46:45] | Monsieur le prosecutor. | 检察官先生 |
[46:47] | I swear to god I’m too busy cooking the food | 我向上帝发誓我忙着烹饪 |
[46:49] | to cook the books. | 没时间做假账 |
[46:52] | You know, being a criminal takes hard work. | 当罪犯可太辛苦了 |
[46:54] | You’re french. I don’t have to worry about it. | 你是法国人 我不用担心 |
[46:57] | Who is this college girl you brought with you, huh? | 跟你来的这位女大学生是谁 |
[47:00] | Antoine. | 安托万 |
[47:03] | Look at you with that face. My god, you shame the angels. | 看你这脸蛋 你美得让天使都相形见绌 |
[47:08] | Asseyez vous. S’il vous plait. | 快请坐 请 |
[47:14] | Amelie, pas de menu. Ce n’est pas necessaire. | 艾蜜莉 不用菜单了 没必要 |
[47:17] | I have a few ideas. | 我有几个想法 |
[47:19] | – Antoine, uh– – Don’t worry. | -安托万 -别担心 |
[47:21] | You’re going to get your coq au vin. | 你们会吃到红酒焖鸡的 |
[47:24] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[47:25] | Je vous en prie, mes amis. | 不用谢 我的朋友 |
[47:29] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[47:33] | Here’s to the long arm of the law. | 法网恢恢 |
[47:53] | Oh, I’m sad that’s over. | 已经吃完了 太遗憾了 |
[47:59] | Listen, Wend. | 听着 小温 |
[48:02] | A lot has come up I need to talk to you about. | 发生了很多事 我得跟你谈谈 |
[48:05] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[48:06] | There has been some movement. | 有一些行动 |
[48:09] | The right influencers are backing me for a run at Albany. | 一些有影响力的人支持我参选纽约州长 |
[48:15] | Your father must be frothing at the mouth. | 你父亲肯定帮了不少 |
[48:17] | Oh, jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[48:19] | Like the end of Old Yeller. | 就像《老黄狗》的结尾 |
[48:21] | I mean, I may have to shoot him. | 我可能得杀了他 |
[48:26] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[48:31] | You know, it occurs to me | 你知道吗 我发现 |
[48:34] | the reason you were in the neighborhood earlier. | 你之前在附近的原因 |
[48:37] | The thing we were gonna discuss in therapy, | 我们在心理咨询中要讨论的事情 |
[48:38] | we haven’t discussed. | 还没讨论呢 |
[48:44] | There’s this person I… | 有个人 我… |
[48:47] | haven’t liked much lately, | 最近不是特别喜欢 |
[48:49] | maybe fairly, maybe unfairly. | 这可能公平 也可能不公平 |
[48:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:53] | But she knew you and I were going through tough times. | 但是她知道你我在熬过艰难时光 |
[48:56] | So she was extra smug and condescending | 所以当谈到她自己纯洁的婚姻时 |
[49:01] | when it came to the sanctity of her own marriage. | 她总是格外得意 |
[49:05] | And then I learned something that I knew would hurt her. | 后来我得知了一些可能伤害她的事情 |
[49:11] | And I just couldn’t resist | 而且我就是没忍住 |
[49:13] | punching her in the face with it. | 用这件事打了她的脸 |
[49:16] | It’s a natural urge. | 这是自然的冲动 |
[49:18] | But it didn’t make you feel good. | 但是那并没让你感觉好受 |
[49:19] | No, it did. | 不 有的 |
[49:21] | For a second. It was a fucking electric thrill. | 有那么一刻 我有种触电的兴奋 |
[49:24] | But no, after I… kind of hate myself for it. | 但是 后来 我有点为此厌恶自己 |
[49:30] | Which is why you’re rare and special. | 这正是你为什么如此难得又特别 |
[49:34] | I know that you hold yourself to a higher standard | 我知道你坚持让自己变得更好 |
[49:37] | because you’re a therapist, | 因为你是个心理治疗师 |
[49:39] | but you’re also human. | 但你也是个人 |
[49:42] | And you and I both know | 而且你我都清楚 |
[49:44] | it’s your humanity that makes you so good at what you do. | 是你的人性让你如此出色 |
[49:49] | So maybe you just let yourself off with a warning. | 所以你还是警告自己一下就放过自己吧 |
[49:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:59] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[50:00] | Antoine’s right. | 安托万说的对 |
[50:03] | You shame the angels. | 你美得让天使都相形见绌 |
[50:06] | You really do. | 真的 |
[50:20] | I’ll drop it at the garage on my way back to the club. | 我回俱乐部路上把车停回车库 |
[50:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:27] | Chuck, that was lovely. | 查克 那样多好啊 |
[50:29] | Yes, it sure was. | 是啊 |
[50:50] | Hi, it’s Lara. Leave a message. | 我是萝拉 请留言 |
[50:52] | Do you know what the other rich guys do? | 你知道其他的富人做什么吗 |
[50:55] | Pendleton? Krakow? | 彭德尔顿 克拉科夫 |
[50:57] | The fucking russian guys with the prostitute yacht | 俄国人的淫窝游艇 |
[51:00] | five hundred yards behind the family yacht? | 就跟在家庭游艇后面500码 |
[51:02] | The fucking opportunities I’ve had. | 我曾经拥有那些机会 |
[51:06] | And I have not wavered once | 而且我15年里 |
[51:10] | in 15 years! | 一次都没动摇过 |
[51:13] | I get no credit for that? | 我得不到赞美吗 |
[51:15] | For the life that I’ve built? | 为我创造的生活 |
[51:17] | For the kind of man I am? | 为我这样的人 |
[51:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:21] | I could’ve been out every single night. | 我本来可以每晚寻欢作乐 |
[51:25] | Models, musicians, your own so-called friends. | 模特 音乐家 你所谓的朋友们 |
[51:30] | I could’ve done you like that. | 我本可以那样对你 |
[51:32] | Maybe I should have. | 也许我就应该那样做 |
[51:35] | I get the same treatment from you now, | 现在你也那样对我了 |
[51:37] | but at least then, I’d have earned it | 但至少在那个时候 |
[51:39] | by getting my fucking rocks off. | 我还能让自己爽到 |
[51:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:45] | Front gate, sir. Missus is here. | 这里是前门 先生 夫人来了 |
[51:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:05] | Chuck. Come home tonight. | 查克 今晚回家吧 |
[52:09] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗 |
[52:11] | Damn right it is. | 当然是 |
[52:23] | I really appreciate your coming out so late. | 你这么晚出来我很感激 |
[52:26] | That’s the kind of service you can expect from me | 当你准备好买更好的房子的时候 |
[52:28] | when you’re ready to move up from this and buy something. | 我就会为你提供这样的服务 |
[52:39] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[52:54] | Hey, how are ya? | 你们好吗 |
[52:57] | Kiss your dad goodnight and straight upstairs. | 跟爸爸亲亲晚安 然后直接上楼睡觉 |
[53:00] | Be right up. | 快点 |
[53:01] | Goodnight, dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[53:02] | – All right. – Night, dad. | -好的 -晚安 爸爸 |
[53:03] | Okay, see you in the morning, fellas. | 明早见 孩子们 |
[53:09] | How was your night? | 你今晚怎么样 |
[53:11] | Fine. | 还行 |
[53:14] | I tried calling. | 我打电话来着 |
[53:16] | Phone’s been off. | 电话关机了 |
[53:20] | I thought long and hard about the thunderbolt today. | 关于今天的冲突我仔细想了好久 |
[53:24] | Apollonia got blown up by a fucking car bomb. | 阿波罗尼亚被汽车炸弹袭击了 |
[53:29] | I’m going to put the boys to bed. | 我去让孩子们睡觉 |
[54:10] | Take you fucking clothes off. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[54:47] | 语音留言21条 未接来电 波比21个 |