Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Previously on Billions… 《亿万》前情回顾
[00:10] Today you’re the man who brought down Lawrence Boyd. 今天你是扳倒劳伦斯·博伊德的功臣
[00:13] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[00:14] Today you’re Elvis. 今天你是猫王
[00:16] The only question now is — 现在唯一的问题就是
[00:18] which mansion will it be, Gracie or the Governor’s? 要搬去哪座宅邸了 市长还是州长官邸
[00:21] Head of Crim. Man, plum purchase. 刑事主管 红得发紫的高位
[00:23] Freaking launch pad of the private sector. 简直就是跳槽去私企的最佳跳板
[00:25] I mean, you land it, you’re minted. 成功着陆 钞票就哗哗地来
[00:28] My part is done for now. 那就没我什么事了
[00:31] Oh, what the fuck. 搞什么
[00:32] Hang for a minute, Bryan. 稍安勿躁 布莱恩
[00:34] Listen to what Bobby has to say. 听听波比要说的
[00:36] Come work for Bach’s firm, on my account. 去巴赫的律所 为我的公司工作
[00:40] You know what Rhoades is, Bryan, 你知道罗兹是个什么样的人 布莱恩
[00:42] and I know you made that call. 我也知道是你打了那通电话
[00:46] What did you do to get Axelrod to drop his civil suits? 你是怎么让阿克斯罗德撤销民事诉讼的
[00:49] I went back to work at Axe Capital. 我回阿克斯资本工作了
[00:51] I’m happy that it works for you. 很高兴对你有帮助
[00:53] But for us, I’m afraid it’s a deal breaker. 但对我们来说 恐怕再也谈不下去了
[00:57] If you ever decide to grapple with why you feel happiness 你要是想弄清楚为何自己会因为
[01:00] for you can only exist in the company 只能身处一个全都是21岁短发女孩的公司
[01:02] of hairless 21-year-old girls, 而感到开心
[01:04] come see me. 再来找我
[01:05] We can fix that quick. 我们能很快解决这问题
[01:09] Thanks for taking the meeting. 感谢你能参加这个会议
[01:10] Anything for Bruno. 为了布鲁诺我做什么都乐意
[01:12] Sandicot’s downtown is ripe for redevelopment. 桑迪科特县中心准备好进行改造了
[01:14] The whole county’s on the edge of default. 整个县处在债务违约的边缘
[01:16] If they don’t get the casino, 如果他们得不到赌场的话
[01:17] it goes from something to consider 就会从需要考虑的事情
[01:18] to something to never think about again. 变成再也不用考虑的事情了
[01:20] Move forward with the bond. 市政债券的事往前推进
[01:22] The casino is coming to Sandicot. 赌场要建到桑迪科特
[01:24] We are committing to this play. 这一票我们干定了
[01:26] Sandicot’s not getting the gaming license. 桑迪科特没拿到博彩牌照
[01:29] It’s over. 这事没戏了
[01:51] How did I get fucked? 我是怎么被坑的
[01:53] That casino was supposed to be locked-the-fuck in. 那赌场应该是板上钉钉的事
[01:56] When an op goes sour, 当行动变质的时候
[01:58] we’re taught to go back to its genesis. 我们应该寻其根源
[02:11] Bobby. 波比
[02:13] Put the bat down. 把球棒放下
[02:16] The gaming license went to another town. 博彩牌照给了另一个镇
[02:19] Oh, no. 不
[02:20] Let’s have a talk with your nephew. 我们要和你侄子谈谈
[02:38] Who paid you? 谁买通的你
[02:39] It’s not like that. 不是那样的
[02:41] Marco, it better fucking not be. 马尔科 最好他妈的不是那样
[02:43] It’s not, Uncle Bru. 不是那样 布鲁诺叔叔
[02:45] It’s not, Mr. Axelrod. 不是那样的 阿克斯罗德先生
[02:47] And you, sir. 还有您 先生
[02:50] – I’m gonna be sick. – You should be… -我快吐了 -你活该
[02:53] because you know who you really hurt with this move. 因为你知道这个举动真正会伤害到谁
[02:55] There was no move. 没有什么举动
[02:56] You fronted like the whole thing was wired. 你表现得好像整件事都已经板上钉钉了
[02:59] Was that bait? Or were you the bait? 那是个诱饵 还是你是诱饵
[03:02] I swear. 我发誓
[03:03] If you didn’t set Mr. Axelrod up, 如果你没有给阿克斯罗德先生下套
[03:05] who set you up? 那是谁给你下了套
[03:06] Nobody. It’s a thing that happened, 没有谁 只是出了点意外
[03:08] not something anyone did. 不是人为因素
[03:09] That is the kind of thing I’d say. 那是我的口头禅
[03:10] You vetted the info yourself. 你自己也调查这个消息了
[03:12] I did. 我是调查了
[03:13] Which means whoever put you up to this 这意味着不管是谁让你做这件事的
[03:16] was careful and targeted. 这个人一定很小心 很有针对性
[03:28] Do you understand me? 你明白吗
[03:31] I swear… on my eyes. 我以双眼发誓
[03:34] Yes, you do. Now, who paid you? 好 说 是谁买通了你
[03:38] No one even knew who I was going to for the financing, 根本没有人知道我要找谁融资
[03:41] not at first. 一开始不知道
[03:43] It’s some kind of Albany machine shit. 都是纽约州政府那破规则害的
[03:45] The kind that’s been going on for 100 years 延续了100年的破规则
[03:47] that we got caught in. 让我们被坑了
[03:49] You’re getting fottuto for something someone’s cousin did 你是被某个人的表亲在纽约州远郊
[03:51] to someone else’s boss in a distant part of the state. 对别人的老板所做的事给坑了
[03:54] “Fottuto” means getting fucked. “Fottuto”的意思是被坑
[03:55] I picked that up in context. 我根据语境猜到了
[04:04] You know the kind of options this leaves me to get my money out. 你知道我要想拿回我的钱只有哪些选择了
[04:13] Go long. 跑远点
[04:17] My bad. I overshot you. 我的错 我投太远了
[04:20] Looks like you finally have some family time. 看来你终于有了些家庭时光
[04:22] Thanks for coming down here. 谢谢你来这
[04:24] No, the Boyd business kept me living at the office, 不过是博伊德那案子让我不得不住在办公室
[04:26] so I promised Kevin 所以我答应凯文
[04:27] I’d spend the day with him when it was done. 等案子结束的时候我会陪他玩一天
[04:29] But I’m always happy to find time for you. 但我总是很乐意为你抽出时间的
[04:34] Kevin, come here for a minute. 凯文 过来一下
[04:36] There’s someone I’d like you to meet. 我要给你介绍个人
[04:38] This is Mike Dimonda, 这是麦克·迪蒙达
[04:40] an excellent and very influential young journalist. 是一个优秀的 非常有影响力的年轻记者
[04:43] Mike, my son Kevin. 麦克 这是我儿子凯文
[04:45] Nice to meet you, sir. 见到你很高兴 先生
[04:46] Helluva handshake, Kevin. 手劲不错 凯文
[04:47] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[04:49] Okay, uh, go out. 好了 准备跑
[04:52] Skinny post. 外侧路线传球
[04:54] Omaha, Omaha. Hut. 奥马哈 奥马哈 开球
[04:58] This is the kind of unadulterated high point 现在你真是达到了那种很少出现的
[05:00] that rarely comes along. 不折不扣的高峰
[05:01] It’s hard to see what more there is for you 很难想到作为联邦检察官
[05:03] to gain as U.S. Attorney. 还有什么是你没得到的
[05:04] House, Senate, or do you have plans to run for Governor? 参议院 众议院 还是你计划竞选州长
[05:08] Where’d you get that? 你从哪得到的消息
[05:09] What I hear is you’re taking a quick victory lap, 我听说的是你现在是绕场一圈庆祝胜利
[05:11] and then it’s City Hall, Capitol Building, or Albany. 之后就要进军市政厅 国会大厦或者奥尔巴尼
[05:13] I would never even consider it while still in office. 只要我仍然公职在身 我就不会考虑这些
[05:18] You will be the first to know should that change. 如果有变动的话你会是第一个知道的
[05:22] Do you mind if I, uh, shoot a few of you guys 你介意我拍几张
[05:24] throwing the ball around? 你们扔球的照片吗
[05:25] Or is that private? 还是这是隐私
[05:26] It is. 是隐私
[05:28] But if you think it has some value, 但是如果你觉得有价值的话
[05:31] then… we can make an exception. 我们可以破例
[05:33] That’d be great. 那真是太棒了
[05:36] Come on, Kev. 来 凯文
[05:38] All right? 好了
[05:40] How’s that? 这样怎么样
[06:09] Ryan, why don’t you show me the rest of the house? 瑞恩 不如带我逛逛房子其余的部分吧
[06:12] Soon, baby. 等会 宝贝
[06:13] It’s just… 只是…
[06:15] I’m so close. 就快了
[06:17] Is the pool heater on? 游泳池加热器开着吗
[06:18] I think you can handle — 我觉得你可以搞定…
[06:20] Yeah, I can. 可以
[06:25] Get inside. Now. 进去 快点
[06:28] Get the fuck out. 滚出去
[06:30] I’m a pretty chill boss, 我算是个相当冷静的老板了
[06:31] but how far do you want to fucking push it? 但是你他妈想逼我到什么地步
[06:33] I wasn’t expecting you till tomorrow. 我以为你们明天才回来
[06:35] And you didn’t call, so — 你们也没打电话 所以…
[06:36] We don’t need to fucking call. 我们他妈的不需要打电话
[06:37] Right. I’m sorry. 对 我很抱歉
[06:40] Of course. 你是得道歉
[06:41] I’m sorry. 对不起
[06:42] You know how much I like you, Ryan. 你知道我有多喜欢你 瑞恩
[06:44] But even still, I’m tempted to broom your ass. 但即使是这样 我都想拿扫帚抽你
[06:46] Tell me you didn’t use our bed. 告诉我你没有上我们的床
[06:47] No, no. No. I did not even let her inside. 不 没有 没有 我都没让她进屋
[06:49] That is lucky for you. 算你走运
[06:52] Those towels go in the trash. 把那些毛巾扔了
[06:57] Sounds like you’ve been pardoned. 听起来像是你被原谅了
[07:00] I’m doing a war room. 我要搞个作战室
[07:02] I need you to make lunch for eight. 我需要你做八人份的午饭
[07:04] Thanks, Axe. 谢谢 阿克斯
[07:06] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[07:09] And wash your fucking hands. 把你那脏手洗了
[07:12] Right. 好
[07:16] – Hello. – That was quick. -我们回来了 -这么快
[07:19] Thought you’d be back later. 还以为你们要晚点回来
[07:20] Yeah, well, we had our catch. 我们玩了我们的接球
[07:24] Then Dad did the interview, and we came home. 之后爸爸做了个采访 我们就回家了
[07:27] Bye, Dad. 拜拜 爸
[07:33] You said you wanted to spend the day with him. 你说你想陪他一天
[07:35] Yeah, I said I wanted to spend time with him, and I did. 是啊 我是说想陪他一天 也是这么做的
[07:38] You used him as a prop. 你利用他当道具
[07:40] Which you swore you’d never do, 你发过誓永远都不会这么做的
[07:41] since that’s exactly what your father did to you. 因为你爸就是那么对你的
[07:45] We spent the morning at the park. 我们一早上都在公园
[07:48] And a reporter happened upon us 一个记者正好碰到我们
[07:50] because, at the moment, 因为现在
[07:51] I am news-worthy. 我是有新闻价值的
[07:53] Finally in a good way. 终于是”好”的新闻价值了
[07:54] I’m sure it’s a wonderful lesson for Kevin 你还真是给凯文在有关什么是真正重要的方面
[07:56] – on what really matters. – Indeed it was. -上了重要的一课 -那是肯定的
[07:59] He got to run around a little bit, 他出去跑了跑
[08:00] and he got some exposure 被曝光了一下
[08:02] as to how you finesse relations with the fourth estate. 这便于和新闻界搞好关系
[08:08] That is exactly the kind of half-truth 正是这种半真半假的话
[08:10] that’s led to our current situation. 让我们走到这步境地
[08:13] As is your failure to tell me 就像你没告诉我
[08:15] you were going back to work for Axelrod. 你要回去为阿克斯罗德工作一样吗
[08:17] Oh, my God. 天哪
[08:18] Oh, I had to Columbo that one for myself. 我还得自己推理出来
[08:22] Yet it seems that I’m required 然而似乎只有我被要求
[08:23] – to disclose every detail of how I spend my time. – No, you’re not. -详细说出我每分每秒都干了什么 -并不是
[08:26] When it comes to the kids, yes, complete transparency, 当说到孩子们的时候 是完全透明政策
[08:29] but otherwise, you don’t have to share anything, 但除此之外 你什么都不必说
[08:31] so you know, go. 所以去吧
[08:32] Do whatever the fuck you want, and so will I. 做你他妈想做的事 我也会这么做的
[08:35] Oh, there it goes. There it goes. 终于说出来了 总算是说出来了
[08:38] Your justification… 你的辩解
[08:42] slid in there so maybe I would realize it later. 不动声色 好让我过后再反应过来
[08:45] But there it was. 但是这样的
[08:50] You want the freedom to see other people. 你想要与其他人约会的自由
[08:54] Yes. 是的
[08:57] I want freedom… 我想要自由
[09:00] all around. 完全的自由
[09:01] And I would be free, as well. 我也有同样的自由吗
[09:03] Consider that door open. 我同意了
[09:06] You’re really saying those words? 你这话是真心的吗
[09:08] Yes, I am. 是的
[09:10] For both of us. 对我们两个都是
[09:15] Wendy. 温蒂
[09:15] What? 怎么了
[09:19] I’ll see you tomorrow. 我们明天见
[09:30] So, it’s fallen upon all of you 现在要靠你们大家
[09:31] to figure out how to get us un-fucked. 来想办法让我们不完蛋了
[09:34] The gaming license was the guarantee 博彩牌照是桑迪科特
[09:35] that Sandicot would pay off the notes. 能够兑付债券的保证
[09:37] Now, the license is gone, the area is going to default, 现在牌照没了 它们就要违约了
[09:40] and we’re about to eat a half a billion, 我们将会亏损5亿
[09:42] including 100 mill in fresh capital we put in. 包括我们注入的1亿初始资本
[09:45] Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗
[09:49] There’s no road to raising tax revenues. 没有途径可以提高税收收入
[09:52] I don’t give a shit what we don’t have. 我不在乎我们做不到的
[09:54] I need to know the roads that are open to us 我要的是可行的途径
[09:56] or the ground that can be cleared to make one. 或是可以创造出来的途径
[09:58] Isn’t there anyone we can sell this turd to? 我们可以把这些垃圾卖给谁吗
[10:00] Not without taking a nine-figure haircut. 除非亏损九位数
[10:03] Same goes for restructuring. 重组也是一样
[10:04] This thing stinks like Billy Batts in the trunk right now. 这东西现在跟烂在后备箱里的比利·贝茨一样
[10:08] Austerity. 紧缩
[10:11] You don’t need to whisper it like it’s some dark spell 你不必那么小声 就好像你大声说了
[10:13] that’ll come true if you say it too loudly. 它就会像黑暗咒语一样生效
[10:15] It kind of is, though, isn’t it? 也差不多吧
[10:21] Yeah. Because once you say it, 对 因为说出来之后
[10:23] you realize it’s your only option. 就会意识到这是唯一的选择
[10:26] Austerity. 紧缩
[10:27] Okay. Step it out for everyone. 好的 和大家解释一下吧
[10:31] Well, the note exchange requires that the town pay you first, 交易债券要求市镇首先偿付债权人
[10:35] before any of its other financial obligations, 再承担一切其他财务责任
[10:36] like union contracts with town workers, 比如和城镇职工之间的工会合同
[10:39] teachers’ salaries, all that. 教师薪水之类的
[10:41] Austerity just means you enforce that. 紧缩只意味着你要强制执行
[10:43] Yes. Go ahead, seize their assets, 好啊 继续 抢他们的资产吧
[10:46] like Singer did in Argentina. 就像辛格尔在阿根廷做过的那样
[10:46] 保罗·辛格尔为美国对冲基金经理 曾持有阿根廷债券并强势讨债
[10:47] What kind of assets? 什么资产
[10:48] Sandicot is not an entire South American country. 桑迪科特又不是一个南美国家
[10:51] Right. We wouldn’t be skimming cream off the top. 对 我们不能明着去抢
[10:54] We’d be gutting them for their organs, 要从内部榨取
[10:55] like in a Korean horror movie. 就像韩国恐怖片里那样
[10:57] You’d be mostly looking at land, buildings, and utilities. 你应该主要关注土地 建筑以及设施
[11:01] Town also has an original Remington. 他们还有雷明顿的真迹
[11:02] It’s worth upwards of $900,000. 价值超过90万
[11:04] The fuck’s a Remington? 雷明顿是什么鬼
[11:06] Frederic. 弗雷德里克·雷明顿
[11:07] American artist from the 19th century. 19世纪的美国艺术家
[11:09] He specialized in depictions of the Old West. 他擅长描绘老西部
[11:14] I took Art History for the automatic A. 我选修过《艺术史》
[11:17] Some of it stuck. 记住了点东西
[11:18] If you force them to pay you, 如果你强迫他们还债
[11:20] the county would have to severely cut back 他们会不得不严重缩减
[11:22] on its municipal workforce, roll back labor contracts, 市政员工数量 解除劳动合同
[11:25] and pillage its pension funds. 克扣退休基金
[11:27] Eventually they’d have to shutter some schools, 最终他们会被迫关掉一些学校
[11:29] leading to overpopulated classrooms 导致学校学生密度过高
[11:31] and forced free periods. 学生被迫停课自习
[11:32] Decreased graduation rates, increased crime. 毕业率下降 犯罪率上升
[11:35] They would be consolidation of hospitals, fire houses. 他们还会合并医院与消防站
[11:39] There would also be cuts in police manpower. 甚至会缩减警力
[11:41] Which would bring other kinds of problems. 而这会带来其他的问题
[11:43] The effects are viral. 后果会像病毒一样传播开来
[11:45] The losses spin off to the businesses 这些损失会分拆
[11:47] that provide services to the town. 提供市镇服务的行业
[11:48] Other area businesses start to close, 其他行业会开始倒闭
[11:50] and more jobs are lost. 更多人失业
[11:53] Won’t all this be a PR nightmare? 这些不都是公关噩梦吗
[11:55] PR that comes with losing that much money is a nightmare, too. 要是拿不回那么多钱 也会是一场公关噩梦
[11:58] And we lose the money. 而且钱也没了
[12:00] I don’t like any of the answers I’m hearing. 你们提的所有建议我都不喜欢
[12:03] There has to be a way to get this done 一定有办法能不必毁掉那里
[12:05] without destroying the place. 就拿到钱
[12:07] Model it up for me. 给我做出模型来
[12:09] All scenarios. 所有的情形
[12:18] Son, I did something today 儿子 我今天做了些事情
[12:22] that is gonna absolutely floor you. 一定会让你震惊的
[12:24] I thought you went golfing today. 我以为你今天去打高尔夫了
[12:26] I did. Played my 18, 我去了 打了18洞
[12:29] and then I withdrew my membership from the Garden City Golf Club. 然后注销了纽约花园城市高尔夫俱乐部的会员
[12:33] That’s your natural habitat. 那可是你最常去的地方
[12:35] Few places a man can be as comfortable. 很少有地方能像那里让人感觉舒适
[12:40] But it was time. 但是时候离开了
[12:42] They don’t allow women. 他们不欢迎女性
[12:44] And I cannot be a member of a restricted club anymore. 我再也不愿做有限制的俱乐部的会员了
[12:47] Noble. 很高尚
[12:48] Anticipatory. Of the future. 这是对未来的预判
[12:50] That’s baked right into the word. 这词用得恰到好处
[12:52] Your future, which should start right now. 你的未来应该从现在开始
[12:56] It’s unethical for me to run while — 这样不道德 我不能
[12:57] The Tappan Institute commissioned a poll. 塔班机构发起了民意调查
[13:01] Oh, your buddy Tate Tappan’s think tank just happened — 你的伙计泰特·塔班的智囊团恰好就…
[13:05] Independent. 这是他们独立的决定
[13:06] No connection to me. 与我无关
[13:09] The results are quite — 结果非常…
[13:10] I don’t want to hear anything about it. 我什么都不想听
[13:17] No, I’ve just gotten out from under a cloud. 不 我刚从阴影中走出来
[13:20] If word leaks out about a poll while I’m in office, 要是消息走漏 说我在职期间发起民意调查
[13:23] that is gonna be a darker cloud. 这会成为更深的阴影
[13:26] What is this, then? 那这是什么
[13:30] That’s Camelot right there. 真是够风光的啊
[13:33] 查克·罗兹绕场一圈庆祝胜利 美国检察官如何扳倒斯巴坦-艾弗斯的劳伦斯·博伊德
[13:33] Don’t try to spin it. 别想狡辩
[13:34] That is a picture of a man running for office. 这就是一个想要竞选公职的人的照片
[13:41] You’re doing more than just dreaming about it. 你可不只是想想而已啊
[13:45] I’ll send you those poll results. 我会把民意调查的结果发给你
[13:46] I think they’re gonna be encouraging. 我觉得会鼓舞你的
[13:50] But you’re gonna have to resolve things with Wendy. 但你要解决与温蒂的事情
[13:55] You cannot be an effective candidate 如果你的婚姻一团糟
[13:58] if your marriage is in the crapper. 你就无法成为理想的候选人
[14:00] That’s not really a thing anymore, Dad. 如今这真不是问题 爸爸
[14:03] That I’d need a woman standing behind me on the podium, 我还需要女人在演讲台后面支持我吗
[14:05] that’s archaic. 早过时了
[14:07] Son, you do know why you need her in your life, don’t you? 儿子 你真的明白你的人生为什么需要她吧
[14:13] She is a natural-born killer. 她是个天生的杀手
[14:18] That’s what she builds, all day… killers. 她一天天地成长为了杀手
[14:23] You’re a good candidate. 你是个很好的候选人
[14:26] She’d make you unstoppable. 她能帮助你势不可挡
[14:32] Don’t get your hopes up. 你也别期望太高
[14:35] Oh, you still got your shucking skills. 你还是很会剥壳啊
[14:37] Summer job on City Island when I was 14. 我14岁时在城市之岛做过暑期工
[14:40] For the record, I am not eating any of those. 说真的 这些我坚决不吃
[15:05] Any answers? 有结果了吗
[15:06] Getting there. 快了
[15:07] Marc was absolutely not conning you. 马尔科绝对没有骗你
[15:10] No wires or transfers. 没有窃听器或发射器
[15:12] No evidence of inbound cash 没有证据表明收到现金
[15:13] or altered behavior whatsoever 或行为改变什么的
[15:16] in him, the wife, or other family. 他和妻子家人都是如此
[15:18] So he was conned right along with me. 所以他也和我一样被骗了
[15:20] The Gaming Facility Location Board 博彩设施选址委员会
[15:22] reassigned the license to Kingsford at the last minute. 在最后时刻把牌照发给了金斯福德
[15:25] I confirmed that. 我确认过了
[15:26] A guy named Joe Scolari made the call to switch. 一个叫乔·斯科拉里的家伙下令换掉的
[15:29] No one motivated him? 没有人主使吗
[15:30] It’s hard to pinpoint where the idea to change 很难精确找出 计划是从哪儿改变的
[15:32] even originated, 从哪儿开始的
[15:33] or who he’s trying to keep happy. 又或者他在讨好谁
[15:35] But I do know that these things don’t move 但我确定这些事是不会变的
[15:37] unless somebody orders it to happen. 除非有人下令
[15:39] Okay. Stay on it. 好吧 继续调查
[15:41] I’m gonna get with Scolari, see if I can get a read on him. 我会找斯科拉里 看能不能从他那得到线索
[15:50] Thank you for agreeing to meet, Senator Scolari. 谢谢你同意会面 参议员斯科拉里
[15:54] Oh, call me Joe. 叫我乔就好
[15:56] What brings you up the Thruway? 什么风把你吹来了
[15:58] You looking for approval for another, 你想再要个允许你在
[16:00] uh, outdoor shower at your place in the Hamptons? 汉普顿的房子室外沐浴的批准吗
[16:04] Well, if you’ve gone to so much trouble to research me, 如果你花了这么多功夫研究我
[16:06] you must know why. 那你一定知道原因
[16:08] I’m here as an investor in New York State 我是以一个纽约州投资者的身份
[16:10] meeting with one its finest representatives. 来会见这里最好的议员
[16:12] Of course. 当然
[16:14] I know about the note exchange on Sandicot. 我知道桑迪科特的债券交易
[16:17] And I want you to know the Location Board 我想让你知道选址委员会
[16:20] doesn’t take matters of gaming licenses lightly. 对待博彩牌照一向谨慎
[16:24] The committee chose the location 委员会选择了能够
[16:27] that would bring the greatest benefit 为最多的人
[16:28] to the greatest number of people. 谋取最大利益的地点
[16:30] That turned out to be Kingsford. 那就是金斯福德
[16:33] I believe that the state-appointed board, 我相信州长亲自挑选出来的
[16:35] handpicked by the Governor, 选址委员会成员
[16:36] would be nothing short of rigorous. 都足够严谨
[16:39] Thing is, I have it on good authority 问题是 有权威人士曾告诉我
[16:41] that Sandicot was gonna get that license. 桑迪科特会拿到那个牌照
[16:45] So the late switch seems… odd. 所以最后关头的改变看上去…很奇怪
[16:48] Our process always seems odd to outsiders. 我们的决策过程在外人看来通常很奇怪
[16:52] That’s where the whole sausage-making thing comes from. 这也是整个过程常被嘲讽的原因
[16:55] But let me reassure you, 但我向你保证
[16:57] there was nothing out of the ordinary about it. 这事没有任何异常
[17:00] The committee chose the location 委员会选择了能够
[17:03] that would bring the greatest benefit 为最多的人
[17:04] to the greatest number of people. 谋取最大利益的地点
[17:06] That turned out to be Kingsford. 那就是金斯福德
[17:07] Yeah, no, you said. 哦不 你说过了
[17:09] What I was looking for is a specific reason 我想知道的是做出这一决定背后的
[17:12] that decision was made. 那个具体的原因
[17:16] You want specifics. 你想要详情
[17:18] Details into our process. 我们决策过程的细节
[17:22] Inner workings and so forth. 内部工作方式等等
[17:24] That would be helpful. 这会很有帮助
[17:26] Sure. 当然了
[17:27] I can share that. 我可以分享这信息
[17:29] The committee chose the location 委员会选择了能够
[17:32] that would bring the greatest benefit 为最多的人
[17:33] to the greatest number of people. 谋取最大利益的地点
[17:36] That turned out to be Kingsford. 那就是金斯福德
[17:39] Just as I’m sure you took on the obligations of Sandicot 就像我确信你是为了大众的利益
[17:44] for the good of those fine people. 才接手了桑迪科特的债券
[17:55] I hope this has been as much fun for you as it has for me. 我希望这能带给你同样多的乐趣
[17:59] Absolutely. 当然了
[18:15] He doesn’t make any of his own decisions. 他不是自作主张
[18:17] He’s got a string hanging right out of his back. 他背后另有人操纵此事
[18:19] And it’s the Governor who’s pulling it. 是州长一手操纵的
[18:20] I’ll see what I can find out. 我会看看我能查到什么
[18:24] I didn’t sleep last night. 我昨晚没有睡觉
[18:26] Your numbers have been strong, 你的业绩很不错
[18:28] even in a tough market. 即便现在行情不好
[18:30] Yeah, they have been. 是的 业绩是不错
[18:34] So what was it kept you up? 所以是什么让你失眠
[18:36] Russian hackers. 俄罗斯黑客
[18:39] They can fuck with us so easily, 他们可以轻易地搞垮我们
[18:41] in ways we can’t even comprehend. 用我们甚至无法理解的方式
[18:44] A few keystrokes and they can bring 敲几下键盘 他们就能
[18:45] an entire airline to a standstill. 停运一整个航空公司
[18:48] Thousands of people stranded. 令几千人搁置
[18:50] So your fear is, uh, what? 所以你怕什么
[18:52] These hackers targeting you? The entire market? 这些黑客会攻击你 会攻击整个市场
[18:55] My portfolio could go up in flames. 我的基金投资组合会灰飞烟灭
[18:57] I have a family. 我是有家室的
[19:01] When did you start losing sleep over it? 你从什么时候起开始失眠的
[19:02] Just last night. 就从昨晚起
[19:05] Anything happen yesterday? 昨天发生了什么
[19:06] I had to go out to Axe’s house 我不得不去阿克斯在汉普顿的房子
[19:08] in the Hamptons for a special meeting. 参加一个特殊会议
[19:11] Axe bought the distressed debt on this town upstate. 阿克斯买下了这里北部偏远地区的巨额债务
[19:14] Now they’re defaulting. It’s a shit load of money. 现在他们要违约了 一大笔钱
[19:16] What do you think you should do? 你觉得你该怎么做
[19:20] Well, what are the options? 有什么选择
[19:22] Austerity. Or lose money. 紧缩 或是亏损
[19:35] Do you see the connection? 你看到这里的关联了吗
[19:37] With the hackers? 和黑客的关联吗
[19:41] You’re saying we’re like them? 你是说我们跟他们一样
[19:42] They’re agents of chaos 他们是混乱的代言人
[19:43] who can destabilize all our lives 可以随意破坏我们的生活
[19:45] just because they feel like it. 只因为他们想这么干
[19:47] Who are you to those people upstate? 你对于那些北部地区的人们意味着什么
[19:49] – Chaos. – Yes. -混乱 -是的
[19:52] Axe Cap is the agent of chaos. 阿克斯资本是混乱的代言人
[19:54] You know what austerity means. 你知道紧缩意味着什么
[19:58] You guys traverse moral and legal gray areas 你们这些人总是穿梭于道德与法律的灰色地带
[20:01] all the time, but you can live with it 但你们却能摸着良心过活
[20:03] because you’re rarely aware of anyone getting hurt by it. 因为你们根本不明白别人会因此受伤
[20:06] With this town, you know exactly who’s getting hurt, 而这个城镇 你确切地知道了谁会受到伤害
[20:10] and where they’re gonna feel their pain. 他们会在哪些方面感受到痛苦
[20:11] And how their lives are gonna spin out of control 他们的生活会如何飞速失控
[20:14] because of decisions made in your presence, 就因为你在汉普顿的一栋豪宅里
[20:16] at a fucking mansion in the Hamptons. 做了些决定
[20:19] I don’t even know that it’s wrong for him 我甚至不知道他做这些事
[20:21] to do what he’s doing… 是不是错的
[20:24] only that I don’t like how it makes me feel. 我只知道我不喜欢这事给我的感觉
[20:27] This is all connected. 这一切都是相关的
[20:32] When a situation starts affecting you so much 当事情开始令你不安
[20:35] you can’t sleep, 到无法入眠
[20:38] you have to take action. 你必须采取行动了
[20:41] Fighting for those people 为那些人斗争
[20:43] and fighting for yourself are one and the same. 和为你自己战斗是一码事
[20:54] I taught elementary school for 30 years, 我在小学教了30年的书
[20:57] always contributing to my pension. 一直攒着养老金
[21:03] That was my nest egg for retirement. 这是我退休的储备金
[21:07] Then that nest egg got invested. 而这储备金被投资了
[21:10] But the town it was invested in mismanaged its finances. 而接受投资的城镇财政管理不善
[21:15] And now they don’t want to pay what they owe, 现在他们不愿意付他们欠的帐
[21:19] and my retirement is threatened. 我的退休生活危在旦夕
[21:25] A spot like this will kick off our Astroturf campaign 这样的切入点能让我们进行草根营销
[21:28] to make it look like the area’s getting a bailout 让那里看起来像是被保释了
[21:30] and not a death sentence. 而不是判了死刑
[21:32] Commercials like this one, 像这样的广告
[21:33] but specific to Sandicot, 但不具体针对桑迪科特的
[21:34] sell the idea that our investors, 传达的是 我们的投资人
[21:36] teachers from the Midwest, 中西部地区的老师们
[21:38] hardworking, responsible people from all over, 全国各地勤奋负责的人们
[21:41] they are the ones who suffer 如果桑迪科特被允许违约
[21:42] if Sandicot is allowed to default. 他们是要遭殃的人
[21:45] Make it clear that we are the ones willing to negotiate. 要说清楚我们是愿意谈判的人
[21:47] It’s the town that’s being difficult. 是镇上不愿意
[21:49] Of course. Sandicot is being uncooperative. 当然 桑迪科特拒绝合作
[21:51] We’ll say all that. 我们会说清楚这一切的
[21:52] Any questions? 还有问题吗
[21:58] Danzig. 丹泽
[21:59] You’re being awfully quiet. 你好像特别安静
[22:01] Are we really gonna do this? 我们真的要这么做吗
[22:04] I mean, we can make some market moves 我们可以推动市场走势
[22:07] and potentially pick up some of the losses by next quarter. 尽可能在下一季度前挽回些损失
[22:11] We’re making it look like our investors are down 我们让这看上去像我们的投资者
[22:13] to eating cat food. 已经走投无路了
[22:15] The people up there are sure to turn to the media 当地的人们一定会向媒体哭穷
[22:17] and to cry poor, to play the victim card. 摆出受害者的姿态
[22:21] It makes sense for us to point out 我们指出还有其他受害者
[22:23] that there are other victims. 这样的做法是合理的
[22:25] Exactly. 就是这样
[22:26] But we are not really the victims. 但我们并不是真正的受害者
[22:30] They are. 他们才是
[22:32] I kind of feel like he’s right. 我觉得他说得对
[22:36] We could hold the debt, take a short-term loss, 我们可以继续持有债务 承受短期损失
[22:40] but then take the lead in re-growing Sandicot, 但在桑迪科特重建 镇中心再开发当中
[22:43] redeveloping the downtown. 一马当先带头行动
[22:46] Uh, create a food hall 建一个美食广场
[22:47] or bring in a minor-league team. 或者引入一个职棒小联盟球队
[22:52] Taylor, something you want to add to that? 泰勒 有什么想补充的吗
[22:58] Yes. 有
[23:01] It is unfortunate — offensive, actually — 谈起这件事是很令人遗憾的
[23:04] to even be talking about this, 实际上是很无礼的
[23:05] and that people have to live in near-poverty. 而人们却不得不在贫穷边缘生存
[23:11] But in many ways, a town is like a business. 但是在许多方面 一个镇就像是一个企业
[23:14] And when a business operates beyond its means, 当一个企业超出其自身水平经营时
[23:17] when numbers don’t add up, 数字不会上涨
[23:19] and the people in charge continue on, 而负责人却继续下去
[23:20] heedless of that fact, sure that some sugar daddy, 不顾及现实 只顾及金主
[23:23] usually in the form of the Federal Government, 通常都是联邦政府
[23:25] will come along and scoop them up and cover the shortfalls, 过来把他们捞起来并填补窟窿
[23:27] well, that truly offends me. 这种方式让我很生气
[23:35] People might say you hurt this town. 人们可能会说是你伤害了这个镇
[23:37] But in my opinion, the town put the hurt on itself. 但在我看来 是这个镇自作自受
[23:41] Corrections are in order. 惩罚已经准备好
[23:42] There’s a way to make this work, 有一个方法能行得通
[23:44] and that way is hard, but necessary. 这个方法虽然艰难 但确实是必要的
[23:47] As Taleb says, “Become antifragile, or die.” 正如塔雷伯所说”要么变得坚强 要么选择死亡”
[23:47] 纳西姆·尼可拉斯·塔雷伯 以《黑天鹅效应》一书闻名于世
[23:51] Once we do this, the town will face that challenge 我们一旦这么做 那个镇就会直面挑战
[23:53] and come out stronger. 然后变得更强大
[23:56] Or it will cease being. 或者衰退
[23:57] Either result absolutely natural, 不论什么结果都完全是自然的选择
[23:59] as in, of nature itself. 就如同 自然本身一样
[24:32] You’ve been stepping things up lately. 你最近有事啊
[24:35] Extra-nice ties, new suits. 超级靓的领带 新西服
[24:39] You been speed-dating with law firms? 你是在跟各律所闪电约会吗
[24:42] I might’ve tried a lightning round. 我可能是试了一圈吧
[24:45] Mm. And? 然后呢
[24:47] She’s not as hot as her profile pic. 她没有资料照片里那么火辣
[24:49] Yeah? 是吗
[24:50] No. Line AUSA’s like us, 是的 像我们这样的助理检察官
[24:52] you’re only looking at 600K to start. 只会看60万年薪起步的
[24:54] If you get Chief of Crime and go private, 如果你当上了刑事主管再跳槽去律所
[24:57] it’s a lot more than 600. 那就远不止60万
[24:59] It’s double. 翻倍
[25:04] I just don’t think I can stick around if Connerty gets it. 我只是觉得康纳蒂上位的话我可能待不下去
[25:08] I’m not gonna have the stomach for that shit. 我可没那个气量能忍受
[25:10] Maybe he won’t get it. 没准他当不上呢
[25:12] After Boyd? 博伊德这事之后还当不上
[25:14] Don’t count yourself out. You’ve been crushing it lately. 别不把自己当回事 你最近都是在虐自己
[25:22] Chuck took him to Keens for lunch. 查克带他去基恩吃午饭了
[25:24] Oh, shit. 我靠
[25:25] Yeah. 是的
[25:27] Shit. 靠
[25:38] The mutton chop is the thing to order here. 羊排是这里的必点菜
[25:40] It’s what they’re known for. 这是他家的招牌菜
[25:42] Mutton? I don’t know. 羊排 我不确定
[25:45] Come on, it’s tradition. 得了 羊排是传统
[25:48] Oh, this place has a special character, doesn’t it? 这地方很有特色吧
[25:51] You can almost feel all the history in this room, 你在这屋子里几乎能感受到全部的历史
[25:54] all the deals that’ve been made. 感受到他们所做过的所有的交易
[25:57] It’s where Senator Vandeveer brought me when she told me 范迪维尔参议员告诉我
[25:59] I was being appointed U.S. Attorney. 我被任命为联邦检察官的时候 带我来这的
[26:02] And it’s where I always thought I would take you 所以我也一直想在你晋升为刑事主管的时候
[26:05] when you’d earned the promotion to Head of Crime. 可以带你来这里吃饭
[26:10] Mutton’s an interesting euphemism, isn’t it? 羊肉真是一个有趣的婉转说法
[26:13] Well, nobody ever says “Sheep.” 没人说”绵羊肉”
[26:15] But who wants to eat something so adorable, right? 但是谁又会想吃那么可爱的东西呢
[26:18] So it’s a mutton chop. 所以叫羊排
[26:22] Definitely less objectionable. 就没那么令人抗拒了
[26:26] The kangaroo industry recently tried that. 袋鼠行业最近也试着效仿
[26:31] – Did they? – Yes. -是吗 -是的
[26:32] In fact, there was a country-wide survey 其实还有一个全国范围内的调查
[26:35] to pick a name, 就为了取个名字
[26:36] and they settled on “Australus.” 最后定名”澳大勒斯”
[26:39] But not for the same reason as a sheep. 但是跟绵羊的理由不一样
[26:41] No, this was entirely different. 不 完全不一样
[26:45] Seems the kangaroo has a great deal in common with the rat. 似乎袋鼠跟耗子之间有很多的相同之处
[26:51] Hence, “Australus.” 因此 叫”澳大勒斯”
[26:52] I mean, it’s elegant, don’t you think? 这名字挺优雅的吧 你觉得呢
[26:56] And yet, even by any other name, 到如今 即便叫做别的名字
[26:59] there’s still a slab of giant rat 还是一坨大耗子肉
[27:01] sitting on the plate right in front of you. 摆在盘子中间端到你面前
[27:07] Can I get you started? 可以点餐了吗
[27:08] Ah, here we go. He’ll have the mutton. 可以了 他来羊排
[27:11] I’m not ready yet. 我还没准备好
[27:17] Bryan… 布莱恩
[27:20] do you have something to tell me? 你有什么想说的吗
[27:24] I’m not sure what you mean. 我不知道你什么意思
[27:26] I think you know. 我觉得你心里清楚
[27:32] Are we talking about the investigation? 我们是在说调查的事情吗
[27:34] Yes. 是的
[27:36] Yes. 是的
[27:38] We are. 我们就是说这个
[27:41] This is it. 此时此刻
[27:44] Your chance. 就是你的机会
[27:47] This is the conversation that you knew, deep down, 你内心深处清楚得很
[27:49] you would have to have if you had any desire 如果你还想跟我扯上任何关系的话
[27:51] to continue to have any relationship with me. 这次谈话是怎么都躲不掉的
[27:56] This is the conversation 这就是你这几个月来
[27:57] that you have been dreading all these many months. 一直恐惧担心的谈话
[28:00] The one about betrayal, disillusionment, 关于背叛与幻灭
[28:02] second chances, and lost opportunities. 第二次机会以及错失良机
[28:05] This is the one where you tell me how and why 这就是你要告诉我你是如何以及为什么
[28:08] you brought the investigation down upon my head. 让上面调查到我头上来的谈话
[28:11] All right, Chuck. 好的 查克
[28:14] You got it right with all that grandiose indignance. 你有充分的理由愤愤不平
[28:19] I am the one who called the OPR. 是我给职责办打的电话
[28:25] I didn’t hear a no. 我没听到你拒绝
[28:41] Fuck. 靠
[28:43] Fuck! 靠
[28:45] Bryan. 布莱恩
[28:51] One more thing. 再说一件事
[28:55] Is Axe Cap bugged? 阿克斯资本被监听了吗
[28:58] Not officially. 还没正式监听
[28:59] But right now, 但是现在
[29:00] I wouldn’t be surprised if it were unofficially. 如果有非正式的监听我也不觉得奇怪
[29:04] Hey, look, I know you don’t want to come work for me. 我知道你不想来为我工作
[29:05] I get it. 我明白
[29:07] You’re an idealist. 你是一个理想主义者
[29:09] But the man that you work for now — 但是你现在的头儿
[29:11] he’s not just dirty, he’s worse than that. 他可不只是不干净
[29:13] He’s a hypocrite. 他是个伪君子
[29:15] And if you know that, and you still let it happen, 如果你清楚这一点 还任由其发展的话
[29:19] then I think you know what that makes you. 我相信你知道那会让你自己成为什么样的人
[29:33] Well… 好吧
[29:36] now I know for certain 现在我明确地知道了
[29:38] who I have to thank for my day at the Senate. 我当上参议员的那天应该感谢谁
[29:43] But unlike Julius Caesar, seems I managed to pull through. 但跟朱利叶斯·凯撒不同 我似乎挺过来了
[29:47] Oh, it’s clear you’re a survivor. 很明显你是幸存者
[29:49] And it’s clear I can’t make you Head of Crime. 也很明显我不能让你当刑事主管
[29:53] You let him get to you. 你任由他利用了你
[29:56] Only because he spoke the truth. 只是因为他说了实话
[29:58] You were abusing the office. 你确实在滥用职权
[30:00] You lied about recusing yourself. 你在回避案子的时候撒谎了
[30:01] You stole evidence from your wife’s computer. 你从你妻子的电脑里窃取证据
[30:05] I made some missteps. 我做了一些错误的决策
[30:06] Mis– 错…
[30:08] Okay. More than missteps. 好 不止是错误的决策
[30:11] In my vigor, I transgressed… 在我的职权之下
[30:15] in ways I never imagined I would. 我以各种我想都没想过的方式越界
[30:19] But I have atoned for all of it. 但我已经都赎罪了
[30:21] And I am still in the process, 无论是我个人还是工作中
[30:23] personally and professionally. 我依然在继续赎罪
[30:25] I dropped the case. 我已经撤销了调查
[30:27] And now you’re trying to punish me. 结果现在你却要惩罚我
[30:30] I earned that position. 那个职位是我应得的
[30:35] But… 但是…
[30:36] Chief of Crim goes to Lonnie. 刑事主管由朗尼来当
[30:41] For the foreseeable future, 在可预见的未来
[30:44] the chair will remain vacant. 那个职位会一直空缺
[30:53] Going ahead, I am committed 接下来 我保证
[30:56] to complete transparency between us. 我们之间完全公开透明
[30:58] No more silence or subterfuge. 不再沉默 也不再耍花招
[31:01] If one of us is angry, or disappointed, 要是你或者我生气或失望了
[31:04] we express it. 就说出来
[31:07] So, you can either quit right now… 你要么现在辞职
[31:11] or you can stay. 要么就留下来
[31:14] Prove your loyalty. 证明你的忠诚
[31:18] And when you do, 当你做到那点时
[31:21] you will truly have earned that chair. 你就真正赢得了那个职位
[31:23] Are you two planning to order? 两位要点餐吗
[31:27] I’ll have the mutton. What about you, Bryan? 我要羊排 你呢 布莱恩
[31:35] I’ll have the same. 和他一样
[32:02] Welcome sight, you in my office. 你能来我办公室真好
[32:05] I’m not sure my message will be all that welcome. 我不太确定我接下来要说的也一样好
[32:09] I don’t think it’s in the best interest of this firm 我觉得取消那个镇子的赎回权并不能
[32:11] to foreclose on that town. 让公司获得最大利益
[32:13] It’s not our doing. 我们不那么做
[32:15] We would merely be collecting a debt owed to us. 我们只是想收回他们欠我们的债务
[32:17] Still, it would hurt our reputation. 但那还是会损坏我们的名声
[32:20] Is that so? 是吗
[32:21] Or would it hurt you to watch other people suffer 或者说看着别人受苦 觉得自己也是其中一员
[32:23] and feel like you were part of it? 你会难受
[32:27] I would be… 我应该会的
[32:29] in a sense. 在某种意义上来说
[32:31] Yes. 不错
[32:38] Truth be told, 说实话
[32:41] I’m still glad you’re in here 我还是很高兴你来了这里
[32:42] because I have conflicting feelings about this, too. 因为对这件事我也感觉挺矛盾的
[32:49] And I’d like to talk about it. 我很想谈谈这件事
[32:55] No. 不行
[32:57] I can’t get sucked back into that. I won’t. 我不能再花时间给你治疗 我不会了
[33:01] Because instead of really doing that exploration with me, 因为你并不是想我一起探索解决方法
[33:04] I now know you’d just be using me to make yourself feel better 我现在知道 你只是想利用我
[33:06] about what you wanted to do in the first place. 好让自己做起初想做的事时 觉得好过一点
[33:09] That’s not true. 不是那样的
[33:13] What is true is that, 真正的情况是
[33:15] far from harming our reputation, 这不仅不会损坏我们的名声
[33:17] pressing our advantage at Sandicot 对桑迪科特施压
[33:19] would only burnish it to our investors. 只会让我们的投资者获利
[33:20] That is what is expected. 那是预期效果
[33:23] Still, I haven’t decided on a course of action 但我还没决定行动方案
[33:25] because I do care about the potential toll 因为我确实关心那里的人们
[33:29] on the people out there. 可能要遭受的损失
[33:32] And these are the feelings I want to discuss. 我想谈谈我的这些感觉
[33:34] No. 不行
[33:37] Then I’m not the only one who might be putting my own needs 那我就不是唯一一个将我自己的需求置于
[33:39] above those of the good people of Sandicot. 桑迪科特无辜人民之上的了
[33:55] 查克·罗兹 个人机密
[34:13] 民调 罗兹支持者 党内提名者 反对斯维尼者 未知
[34:15] 很有希望 是不是 老爸
[34:34] A colleague saw you and Chuck having lunch at Keens. 一个同事看到你和查克在基恩共进午餐
[34:38] I hope congratulations are in order. 我是不是该和你说恭喜了
[34:40] That night at the pizza place, 在披萨店的那个晚上
[34:44] you never told me Axe was gonna be there. 你从未告诉我阿克斯会在那里
[34:47] He’s my client. I did as he asked. 他是我的客户 我奉命行事而已
[34:50] No, you knew I would never meet with him privately. 不是 你早知道我绝对不会私下与他会面
[34:53] Because if anyone found out 因为如果有任何人发现
[34:54] I was meeting with Axelrod in the middle of the night, 那天半夜我和阿克斯罗德见面了
[34:57] it would seriously compromise me. 那会让我受到严重怀疑
[34:59] And it has. So, no. 而且已经惹上怀疑了 不
[35:00] No, congratulations are not in fucking order. 不 根本就不该说恭喜
[35:03] I’m lucky I still have my job. 我还没失业算是幸运的了
[35:06] If you still want it. 如果你还想要这份工作的话
[35:08] My client legitimately saw in you what I see — 我的客户对你的看法与我如出一辙
[35:12] prodigious talent. 你惊人的才能
[35:16] He merely wanted to make sure you understood the choice 他只是想让你明白
[35:17] you were making by continuing to work for Rhoades. 选择继续给罗兹工作 意味着什么
[35:21] The offer that was made that night still holds. 那晚的提议依然有效
[35:27] You can come work for me. 你可以过来为我工作
[35:30] Or you can take your chances 又或者你可以继续冒险
[35:31] with a mentor you no longer trust. 给一个你不再信任的导师工作
[35:38] I have no mentors. Not anymore. 我不再有什么导师了
[35:42] You acted like my rabbi, 你表现得像我的拉比
[35:43] proffering wisdom when you were working me, 劝说我 搅合我的思想
[35:46] fucking with my head, 破坏我的使命感的时候
[35:48] undermining my sense of purpose. 给我”智慧”的指引
[35:50] Your job is not your purpose. 你的工作不是你的使命
[35:55] Chuck is not your savior. 查克不是你的救世主
[35:57] And if I’m not your friend, 如果我都不再是你的朋友
[36:00] you have no friends. 你就没有朋友了
[36:03] Fuck your client, 去你的客户
[36:04] and fuck you, too. 还有去你妈的
[36:14] Stop. 停
[36:38] Upside-down day, breakfast for dinner. 颠倒的一天 晚餐吃的是早餐
[36:44] No thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[36:45] You always thought that your mother 你之前总以为那些华夫饼
[36:46] made those waffles from scratch. 是你妈亲手制作的
[36:50] I was eating Eggos? 我吃的是冰冻松饼[华夫饼品牌名]吗
[36:51] Yeah, she heated them on the griddle. 对啊 她是用锅加热
[36:53] I used the toaster. 我是用烤面包机
[36:56] Put some syrup on it, it’s delicious. 加点糖浆 很好吃的
[36:59] So… 那么
[37:02] the poll results. 那个民意调查结果
[37:03] What do you think? 你觉得怎样
[37:06] I think I’m ready to… 我想我已经准备好
[37:09] explore. 试一试了
[37:12] – That’s my boy. – It’s just preliminary. -这才像话 -只是一个初期想法
[37:14] I’m not committing to anything. 我没答应任何事
[37:16] – I hear you. – ‘Cause the thing is, -知道了 -因为问题是
[37:19] I’m really not sure that I finished my mission. 我不太确定我有没有完成我的任务
[37:21] Well, who ever does, kid? 有谁完成过呢 儿子
[37:24] You can weigh all that from your goddamn nursing home. 等你以后到了养老院再慢慢算吧
[37:27] The poll… 那个民意调查
[37:31] What did you learn? 你看出什么了
[37:40] It’s pretty clear what my vulnerabilities are. 清楚显示出了我的弱势在哪里
[37:43] My upstate numbers are weak. 北部支持率比较低
[37:45] They are, but we can buff and polish you up there. 确实 但是我们可以包装宣传 提升你的形象
[37:48] I am not worried about that. 我倒不担心那个
[37:53] How do I go about this? 我该怎么做
[37:55] What do I do first? 我要先做什么
[37:56] First thing we do is we get you anointed. 我们要做的第一件事是让人赞美你
[38:00] The whispered names. 传说中的那些人
[38:03] You have to really know them now. 你现在得好好了解他们
[38:04] One at least — Black Jack Foley. 至少得了解这个 二十一点富利
[38:07] I haven’t heard that one in quite awhile. 有段时间没听到他的消息了
[38:09] By design. 特地这样的
[38:11] You need some personal time with him 你得和他私下来往来往
[38:13] so that he can take your measure, 让他知晓你的行事方式
[38:14] and so he’ll bless you. 他会为你美言
[38:19] Things still run through him? 这些事还是得经过他
[38:20] Indeed. 不错
[38:22] Now… 现在
[38:25] I want you to get his granddaughter a clerkship. 我想让你给他孙女找个书记员职位
[38:31] Then we wait for the call. 然后我们就等电话吧
[39:32] Morning. 早上好
[39:36] How’d you sleep? 睡得怎样
[39:39] Good. 挺好
[39:47] You know, uh, my life moves fast. 我的生活节奏很快
[39:52] And I tend to avoid the kind of connections 我常常会避开那些导致依赖
[39:55] that lead to dependence or can slow me down. 或是拖慢我节奏的牵绊
[39:59] I know. 我知道
[40:01] Weightlessness is a priority for you. 毫无羁绊对你来说才是最重要的
[40:05] It’s one of the reasons I called. 这是我给你打电话的原因之一
[40:07] Doesn’t this seem like a whole different thing? 难道这不像一件全新的事情吗
[40:12] This? 这
[40:13] Us. 我们
[40:15] Look, I’m a restless person. 你看 我是个闲不下来的人
[40:17] I’m never happy unless I’m in motion 我只有四处奔波
[40:18] or running seven projects simultaneously. 或者同时进行七个项目时才会开心
[40:21] But last night I was here. 但是昨晚我在这里
[40:25] Even right now. 现在还在
[40:27] I haven’t stayed in bed past 5 a.m. since 2001. 从2001年之后 我就从没早上5点后起过床
[40:31] Yet right now I feel still, and I like it. 然而此刻我很平静 很享受
[40:36] And… since I’m here… 而且…既然我来了
[40:43] Hold up. 等等
[40:45] I’m glad you found another dimension 我很高兴看到你找到了另一个
[40:49] you can exist in. 可存在的维度
[40:52] But at the moment, 但是现在
[40:55] the present is all I can really handle. 我只能接受现在这个程度
[41:00] And the light of day is a little bright for me right now. 而且现在的阳光对我来说太亮了
[41:05] Okay. 好吧
[41:07] I got an early meeting. Mind if I take the first shower? 我有个早会 你介意我先洗澡吗
[41:09] All yours. 请便
[41:20] Kids ready for camp? 孩子们准备好露营了吗
[41:22] They’re brushing their teeth. 他们在刷牙
[41:23] Did I just see, uh, the sitter getting into a taxi? 孩子们的保姆是不是刚上的士走了
[41:29] Why would she be here in the morning? 大早上的她怎么会在这里
[41:36] You know, I had a craving 昨天晚上我特别想吃
[41:38] for a boudin noir last night, 法式布丁血肠
[41:41] so I went to Bistro Grisby. 所以我去了格里斯比餐厅
[41:44] We used to go there all the time. 我们以前经常去那里
[41:45] Yeah, when we were first married. 是啊 我们刚结婚那会儿
[41:49] Not in a long time. 很久没去了
[41:53] Now it’s gone. 现在那家没了
[41:54] Gone? 没了
[41:56] It’s, uh, a nail salon now. 那里现在是个美甲店
[42:00] They closed four years ago. 餐厅四年前就关门了
[42:02] Sad. 真遗憾
[42:10] Look… 你看
[42:12] I know that I reacted poorly 我知道你要回阿克斯资本时
[42:15] when I learned that you were going back to Axe Capital. 我表现得不怎么样
[42:20] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[42:23] I was being selfish. 我太自私了
[42:29] If you are happy there, then… 如果你在那里能够开心
[42:34] that’s where you should be. 那么你应该回去
[42:39] I want you to be happy. 我希望你能开心
[42:51] That’s lovely, Chuck. 好贴心 查克
[42:55] It really is. 真的
[42:59] I’ll go get the kids. 我去叫孩子们
[43:13] Boss… 老大
[43:15] I received a concerning bit of news. 我得到了一些消息
[43:18] Mick Danzig just quit. 米克·丹泽刚刚辞职了
[43:21] Is that so? 是吗
[43:23] I just never thought I’d have an issue 我从没想过
[43:24] dating someone in the office. 办公室恋情会有什么问题
[43:26] And I really didn’t. 我真的没想过
[43:30] I don’t know… 我说不好…
[43:31] it’s just distracting with Everett here. 埃弗雷特在这儿太让人分心了
[43:34] I see the way she looks at him, and — 我见过她看他的眼神 而且…
[43:39] We are in the middle of a session. 我们正在进行咨询
[43:41] Mafee, out. 玛菲 出去
[43:42] Yeah, we were just shooting the breeze, catching up. 我们只是在闲聊呢
[43:46] That was completely inappropriate. 这样非常不好
[43:49] How can I possibly do my job if your guys 如果你的员工觉得你随时会闯进来
[43:51] think you might come barging through the door at any moment? 我还怎么做我的工作
[43:53] It takes me long enough to convince them 我花了好长时间才让他们相信
[43:54] you don’t have my office bugged. 你没有窃听我的办公室
[43:57] Once you realized you couldn’t influence my thinking, 你一发现不能影响我的想法
[43:59] you decided to influence someone else’s? 就决定去影响别人的想法了
[44:01] – That’s my job. – For the good of the firm, -这是我的工作 -那是为了公司的利益
[44:04] which I do not define as making one of my best earners quit. 而不是让最会赚钱的员工辞职
[44:07] I didn’t make anyone do anything. 我没有让任何人做任何事
[44:09] I know you had a session with Mick Danzig. 我知道你跟米克·丹泽做过一次咨询
[44:12] – What did you say to him? – I can’t discuss that. -你跟他说什么了 -我不能说
[44:13] You contract here is very clear. 你的合同上写得很明确
[44:17] You are here to help my employees perform at their peak level. 你是来帮助我的员工保持最佳工作状态的
[44:20] In any manner I see fit. You don’t like it, fire me. 用我认为合适的方法 你不喜欢就解雇我吧
[44:22] Pay me out. I agreed to come back. 给我把工资结清 我当时同意回来
[44:24] I am back doing exactly what I am paid to do. 是回来做我拿钱应该做的工作
[44:27] You made the deal, Bobby. 合同是你定的 波比
[44:29] You can get out of it any time. 你想什么时候毁约就什么时候毁约
[44:43] That was a neat trick you pulled with the A.G. 你跟检察长耍的把戏不错
[44:47] I mean, I’ve never seen her flanked before. 我以前从没见过她被包围
[44:49] Impressive. 厉害
[44:50] All in the service of justice. 都是为司法正义服务
[44:54] Well, and the Southern District. 还有联邦检察院南区
[44:57] Now you get to have your moment… 现在你得意了
[44:59] as well you should. 你也应该得意
[45:02] The question is, what will you do with it? 问题是 你打算拿它做什么
[45:07] Such ambitions are far from my focus. 这样的野心根本不是我想要的
[45:10] I see a run for office. 我看到了竞选的可能性
[45:14] Is it possible you’ll go the other way? 你有可能走另一条路吗
[45:17] Cash out, go private? That’s not you. 变现 私有化 你不是那样的人
[45:19] No. Sadly, I’m like you. Public servant for life. 对 可惜的是 我跟你一样一辈子都是公仆
[45:24] Uh, and it’s in that role that I’m here. 而我此次也是作为公仆而来的
[45:27] I have come across a wonderful young law student, Emma Foley. 我遇到了一位优秀的法学学生 艾玛·富利
[45:32] She’s at Cardozo. Smart. Studious. 她是卡多佐法学院[名校]的 聪明勤奋
[45:35] And a clerkship with you would, uh — 要是能让当你的助理…
[45:37] Oh, slice that baby up. 快把这个宝贝儿切开
[45:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:43] Oh, I love the sound it makes when they carve it. 我喜欢片鸭子的声音
[45:46] There you go. 给你
[45:47] All right. 好吧
[45:49] That crackle. 那清脆的响声
[45:53] Look, if this young lady is qualified, 如果这个女孩有资格
[45:55] I’ll consider her as I would any other candidate. 我会无差别考虑她和其他候选人
[45:57] I recognize the last name. 那个姓氏我知道
[45:59] So I have a feeling if she were really as super as you say, 我觉得 如果她真像你所说的那样出色
[46:02] she’d already have a clerkship. 那她应该已经是书记员了
[46:04] Well, we’re not talking about appointing her 我们不是说要任命她为
[46:06] to the Supreme Court. 最高大法官
[46:08] This is how things are done, right? 事情就是这么办的 对吗
[46:10] Not for me. Not anymore. 对我来说不是 不再是了
[46:14] I look at the way things get done. 我看重的是办事的方式
[46:15] The view changes when you see things from the bench. 换个视角你看到的就会不一样
[46:19] Favor-trading, deal-making, 利益交换 达成协议
[46:22] back channeling, patronage. 后门途径 互惠互利
[46:26] I’ll admit, I took advantage every now and then 我承认 当时我在一线的时候
[46:28] when I was in the trenches. But… 我偶尔占点便宜 但是
[46:31] I lost my taste for it. 我已经厌倦了
[46:33] True objectivity. 真正的客观
[46:36] It’s the ultimate luxury. 那真是极度的奢求啊
[46:38] It’s corrosive, Chuck. 那是有腐蚀性的 查克
[46:40] I mean, I went to law school to help fix the system, 我上法学院是为了修正体系
[46:42] not succumb to it. 而不是屈服于它
[46:43] Sounds like you’re feeling the holy spirit. 听起来你有着神圣的使命
[46:46] For the first time since clerking for RBG. 自从第一次给R.B.G.当书记员以来
[46:46] Ruth Bader Ginsburg 鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格 现任美国最高法院大法官
[46:49] Which is why I’m careful with my own clerks. 所以我才对自己的书记员非常小心
[46:52] This is very personal for me. 这对我来说是非常私人的事情
[46:54] I mean, I’m finally in a position to do some good. 我终于有权力可以做些好事了
[46:57] Very inspiring. 这话非常鼓励人
[46:59] Just don’t forget, it was the back channels 只是不要忘了 你是走后门
[47:01] and deal-making that put you in that position. 以及达成协议才坐上了那个位子
[47:05] Remind me again, and this is the last meal we share. 你要是再说一次 这就是我们一起吃的最后一餐
[47:10] Help yourself. 请自便
[47:11] Absolutely right. 非常对
[47:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:17] I think you’ll make an excellent candidate, Chuck. 我认为你会是个出色的候选人 查克
[47:21] I actually think you’re built for the political life. 其实我认为你天生就是政治家的料
[47:25] I mean, if I’m you, I’d go for it. 如果我是你 我会去竞选的
[47:33] It wasn’t the Governor who called the shot. 不是州长做的决定
[47:35] Sure, he controls Scolari. 当然了 他控制着斯科拉里
[47:37] But this goes to who controls the Governor, 但是这指向控制州长的人
[47:39] and that’s Jack Foley. 那就是杰克·富利
[47:41] I know who that is — old steel and railroad money. 我知道那是谁 靠旧钢铁和铁路起家
[47:44] One of the first Western businessmen 铁幕倒塌后首批进入俄罗斯的
[47:45] into Russia after the wall fell. 西方商人之一
[47:47] But more than that, an Albany machine man. 除此之外 他是一名奥尔巴尼的机械工
[47:50] His family goes all the way back to Tweed. 他的家人可以追溯到粗花呢衣服时代
[47:53] Foley’s war chest got three of the last four Govs elected, 富利的专款在前四届州长选举中拿下三届
[47:56] along with half the Assembly. 还拿下了半个议会
[47:57] But it seems, in this case, he focused on the casino. 可在这件事中看来 他只在乎赌场
[48:00] So, why would Foley want to fuck me? 所以 为什么富利跟我过不去
[48:02] Unclear. Look, it’s like that Marco kid said, 不清楚 听着 就像那个叫马尔科的小孩说的
[48:06] this likely wasn’t a targeted strike. 这次很可能不是有针对性的打压
[48:08] It was collateral on a strike against someone else. 是对其他人打压的连带效应
[48:10] It may actually be random Albany bullshit. 可能实际是个随机的奥尔巴尼烂摊子
[48:13] But we can’t be sure it wasn’t. 但我们不能确定它不是的
[48:15] No, we can’t. 不 我们不能
[48:24] I’m Tier two, which means I can sign out 我是公司里的第二层 意味着我能
[48:26] during the day to look for a job. 在白天请假出去找工作
[48:28] But I don’t want to talk about this place. 但我不想谈论这个地方
[48:30] I want to hear about the world. 我想听听外面的世界
[48:32] Well… 这个嘛
[48:35] I’m having problems with that bond I bought upstate. 我在北边买的债券出问题了
[48:39] I saw. 我看到了
[48:40] Albany moved the gaming license. 奥尔巴尼取消了赌博执照
[48:43] You trying to get it back? 你想夺回来
[48:44] It’s too late. I have to take action. 太迟了 我必须采取措施
[48:48] The only way that I can come out ahead, 我能想到的唯一办法
[48:51] it’s pretty grisly. 很可怕
[48:55] Playing Torquemada’s never fun. 扮演托克马达 从来都不好玩
[48:55] 15世纪西班牙宗教裁判所首任大法官 在任期间大量迫害异教徒 驱逐犹太人
[49:07] I’m still stuck on how the whole license thing went down. 我依然想不通 为什么执照的事突然失利了
[49:10] It was supposed to be a done deal. 这本来是板上钉钉的事
[49:13] But the switch… it tracks back to Jack Foley. 可事情突然转变 可以追踪到杰克·富利
[49:17] What do you want to know about Black Jack? 你想知道关于二十一点杰克的什么
[49:19] What drives him. What moves him. 他的动力 让他改变的原因
[49:22] Who he’s close to. 他亲近的人
[49:24] How I can get close to him. 我怎样才能接近他
[49:26] He’s driven by maintaining influence… 他的动力就是维持他的影响力
[49:28] naturally… 这是自然
[49:30] and growing his six-generation fortune 继续积累他那惊人的财富
[49:33] and staying invisible despite it all. 如此还要保证不被发现
[49:35] Advisor to kings and princes. 给皇室成员提供建议
[49:38] There was a time not long ago 不久前有个时机
[49:39] I could have put you in a room with him. 我本可以安排你和他同处一室
[49:41] But I’m off his speed dial now. 但我现在不在他的快捷通话列表里了
[49:45] All the way off. 如今不同了
[49:48] Roberto… 罗伯特
[49:51] what you’re considering upstate, 你考虑的北边的事情
[49:53] the vulture play, know this… 趁火打劫那招 要知道
[49:57] everybody’s a Libertarian until it’s their town that’s dying. 自己的家乡没落之前 人人都是自由主义者
[50:00] Then a bailout only seems right. 紧急财政援助似乎是唯一正确的出路
[50:03] Before I ended up in here, i would’ve said to you, 在我离开这里之前 我会告诉你
[50:07] “Let it implode. Raze the fucker. “让它内爆吧 把那破地方夷为平地
[50:09] Let something new grow in its place. 让原位置长出新生事物
[50:12] Prop it up and you’re only delaying the inevitable collapse.” 维持 不过是延迟了无法避免的坍塌而已”
[50:15] But now? 那现在呢
[50:17] You have to handle it right, 你要正确处理
[50:18] or you’ll be facing the same torches and pitchforks 否则你将面对我在这里受到的
[50:20] that landed me in here. 同样的愤怒和反对
[50:22] Except that what I’d be doing isn’t illegal. 只不过我的行为不违法
[50:27] I did everything I could 我尽我所能
[50:29] to make sure it didn’t come to this. 想确保不会走到这一步
[50:30] But still it went bad. 可形势仍然恶化了
[50:35] Just don’t forget… 别忘了
[50:37] if they hate you enough, 如果他们足够恨你
[50:38] they will find legal grounds to fuck you. 他们一定会找到法律依据弄死你
[50:41] You know this. 你知道的
[50:51] You’re not gonna be able to find out what I need to know. 你不会找到我想知道的
[50:54] I’m gonna have to sit down face-to-face with Foley. 我要和富利面谈
[50:56] He’ll be resistant. 他会很固执
[50:58] So start thinking of ways to overcome that resistance. 所以开始想办法攻克这种固执吧
[51:01] Will do. 会的
[51:13] Yeah. 喂
[51:16] No, I wasn’t. But send him up. 不 没有 但让他上来吧
[51:35] I understand what “vulture” means now, huh. 我知道趁火打劫是什么意思
[51:39] I know things didn’t work out the way we thought they would. 我知道事情不像我们想的方向发展
[51:41] And I know this is a bad situation for you. 我也知道这对你来说情况不妙
[51:44] But I got to ask you to please 但我必须请求你
[51:46] not take it out on Marco’s town. 别拿马尔科的镇子出气
[51:50] You know you’ve got a finder’s fee coming to you either way. 你知道 不论如何你都要付中间人佣金
[51:52] Come on, I don’t give a shit about that. 得了 我一点都不关心
[51:54] You can throw it right in if it changes anything. 要是能改变什么你早就孤注一掷了
[51:57] Bobby, I’ve known you since you’re a kid. 波比 我从小就认识你了
[51:59] I don’t know why you want to hurt all of these people 我不知道你为什么要伤害这些
[52:01] who got so little as it is. 毫无轻重的人
[52:04] These people, they’re just like you while growing up. 这些人 他们和你一样长大
[52:07] Now you’ve got everything. 只不过现在你坐拥一切
[52:09] They’re gonna have less than nothing. 他们却什么都没有
[52:11] I can’t have that on my head, and you don’t want it on yours. 我不能允许自己想这些 你也不会的
[52:14] I hear you, Bruno. 我懂 布鲁诺
[52:16] Like you said, you’ve known me since I was a kid, 正如你说的 从小你就认识我
[52:19] so you know I’m telling you the truth 所以我要是跟你说我不想做这件事
[52:21] when I say I want to avoid doing it. 你知道我说的是实话
[52:25] I’m trying my best. 我尽全力了
[53:22] I saw Bruno down there. 我看到刚才布鲁诺在楼下
[53:24] He was here about the muni bond? 他是为了市政债券来的吗
[53:26] Lobbying for Sandicot. 是想帮桑迪克特游说
[53:33] What do you think I should do? 你认为我该怎么做
[53:37] You finally asking me for my opinion? 你终于想起来问我了
[53:40] I wasn’t cutting you out. 我之前也没不想跟你谈
[53:44] I’m just trying to wrap my head around all this. 我只是想要捋顺到底发生了什么
[53:46] But now I really need to know what you think. 可现在我真的需要知道你是怎么想的
[53:54] I can see how painful this is for you. 我能想象你有多痛苦
[53:57] It was all over your face when you were talking to Bruno. 当你跟布鲁诺说话时全表现在脸上了
[54:03] It’s tough. 很不容易
[54:06] I just sank a shit ton of money into a place 我往一处永远回不了本的地方
[54:08] that will never be able to repay its obligations. 投了一大笔钱
[54:13] But if we go soft, like Bruno wants us to, 但是如果我们客气一点 就像布鲁诺希望我们做的
[54:16] we’ll lose the better part of 500 million dollars. 我们会损失五亿美元中的大头
[54:21] Whereas if we do what it takes to make the bond viable, 而如果我们努力让债券可行
[54:27] we’re gonna clear over $100 million. 我们就可以拿出一亿美元
[54:31] I can see both sides of this. 我能想到你为什么为难
[54:35] Those people up there are who we used to be. 我们曾经就是那些人
[54:37] That’s what Bruno said. 布鲁诺就是这么说的
[54:42] Did anyone ever help us, or look out for us? 有人帮助过我们吗 或者照顾我们
[54:48] When my mother was closing the blinds 那时 我妈妈为了让上门收费的
[54:50] so that bill collectors wouldn’t know that anyone was home? 以为没人在家 拉上窗帘
[54:52] No. 没有
[54:54] The way we were brought up, it was always them or us. 我们成长的方式 不是你死就是我活
[54:57] And it still is. 现在仍然是
[54:59] That’s what I think. 这就是我的想法
[55:03] And like you said, Bobby… 你也说过 波比
[55:05] in the end, everyone else is cannon fodder. 到最后 其他人都是炮灰
[55:09] So I say you go up there, and you do what you got to do. 所以要我说 你该怎么做怎么做
[55:12] Cut off the gangrenous parts. 切掉坏死的部分
[55:14] And then we go in with charter schools and outrage 然后我们开办特许公立学校
[55:17] for about $30 million. 狂砸三千万美元
[55:18] We capture the tax write-off, 我们抓住被冲销的税
[55:20] and those kids will be better off 而那些孩子会比他们的父母
[55:21] than their parents, or we, ever were. 或者我们都要更好
[55:45] Before we go out, can you order pizza for the kids? 我们出门前 你能给孩子们订披萨吗
[55:49] Chinese tonight. 今天是中餐日
[55:50] The one they like doesn’t deliver. 他们喜欢的那家不送外卖
[55:52] And George isn’t here yet. 乔治又还没来
[55:53] I’ll get it. 我去买回来
[55:56] Seize all their assets… 没收他们的所有资产
[55:58] property, utilities, machinery, vehicles, buildings. 财产 设备 机械 车辆 楼房
[56:02] Everything, even Town fucking Hall. 全部 甚至还有该死的市政厅
[56:05] Look to seize the town’s bank accounts, 注意没收市里的银行账户
[56:07] payroll accounts, pension funds. 工资账户 养老金
[56:18] Do it. 开始吧
[56:19] They’ll fucking agree to it because they’ve got no choice. 他们会同意的 因为他们别无选择
[56:22] And don’t stop till we get what we’re owed. 不拿到欠我们的一切就别停
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme