Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Previously on Billions… 《亿万》前情回顾
[00:12] Ah, it’s a road bottle. 就这一小瓶
[00:14] How do you get up and go to work? 你早上怎么起得来上班
[00:15] Patient concierge — 一个护工
[00:17] Fixes me up with a room and an I.V. 一个房间和静脉注射就能解决我的问题
[00:19] Forty-five minutes, and I rebound like an undergrad. 45分钟后 我就能像个本科生那样活力四射
[00:22] I’m sending you somewhere. 我要把你送走
[00:24] Please, not rehab. 不要去康复中心
[00:25] No. 不是
[00:27] I need help. 我需要帮助
[00:30] Sandicot’s downtown is ripe for redevelopment. 桑迪科特县中心准备好进行改造了
[00:32] Why would I ever put any of my money 我为什么要把我的钱
[00:35] in your corner of the state? 投到你家乡那个角落
[00:37] I don’t expect you to do this deal as a favor to my uncle. 我并不指望你因为帮我叔叔才同意投资
[00:40] I expect you to do it because of the casino. 我希望你是因为赌场
[00:44] Look, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to help you get Boyd. 我想我没法帮你们抓到博伊德
[00:46] I want to, but — 我也想 但是
[00:47] Am I going to have to wear a wire? 我要装窃听器吗
[00:49] Mr. McKinnon, you’re gonna be a hero. 麦金农先生 你要当英雄了
[00:53] Steven Birch? 史蒂文·博奇
[00:55] It’s either him or you. 不是他 就是你
[00:56] You do an autopsy on the deal, 好好剖析这次交易
[00:58] you’ll find yourself a Pulitzer in the carcass. 够你拿个普利策奖
[01:00] The federal sentencing guidelines 根据联邦量刑准则
[01:02] call for you to serve 11 years. 你将要服刑十一年
[01:05] I don’t want to go to jail. 我不想进监狱
[01:07] Wise choice, Mr. Birch. 很明智 博奇先生
[01:09] I want to get out from under this immediately. 我要立刻脱身
[01:12] Then what can you give me now? 那你现在能给我什么呢
[01:13] There are a few mid-level guys. 有几个中层人员
[01:15] What if I sacrifice them? 如果我牺牲他们呢
[01:16] I have another source I can check to be sure it’s legit. 我还有个渠道可以再确认一下这是合法的
[01:19] I’ll be careful. 我会小心一点的
[01:21] You better be. 你最好这样
[01:22] But not everyone out there’s a savage. 但不是外头的所有人都是野蛮人
[01:25] Rhoades opened his eyes to the bigger picture. 罗兹开阔视野看到了大局
[01:30] I don’t like the idea of Boyd going down. 我不想看到博伊德倒下
[01:32] Doesn’t — Doesn’t sit right with me. 我并不能接受
[01:35] You never give anyone your playbook, 你从未给别人亮过底牌
[01:37] no matter how much you’re rooting for them to win. 无论你多支持他们 想让他们去赢
[02:18] I’ll move the car for you, Mr. Wagner. 我帮您移车吧 瓦格纳先生
[02:20] You will leave it right there. 不用了
[02:22] I and it will be gone before long. 我很快就会把它开走
[02:30] Look, it’s Wags 瓦格斯来了
[02:31] – Hey, Wags, how — – It’s Wags. -瓦格斯 -是瓦格斯
[02:36] Wags, where you been? 瓦格斯 你去哪了
[02:37] Wags, I’ve been calling you. 瓦格斯 我一直在给你打电话
[02:41] Call you back. 等会打给你
[02:50] You haven’t been drinking. 你戒酒了
[02:51] Your eyes are clear. 你的眼睛很明亮
[02:55] Let me see. 我看看
[02:59] It’s not shaking. 不抖了
[03:01] I want to get this out. 我想退出
[03:03] When I started here, 当我开始在这工作的时候
[03:05] I made a promise to you, and you to me. 我向你许下了承诺 同样你也给了我承诺
[03:08] We’ve kept that promise no matter what. 我们无论如何一直都信守着那个承诺
[03:12] Well, with a windup like that, 那样结束的话
[03:13] I’m sure whatever you have to say must be important. 我相信不管你要说什么 一定很重要
[03:16] It is. 是很重要
[03:18] Momentous even. 甚至极其严重
[03:21] Thing is, it’s not your turn to speak. 问题是 现在轮不到你说话
[03:24] Why’s that? 为什么
[03:25] Because while you have been out there learning the Yaqui Way 因为当你在外边学雅基人那套的时候
[03:28] or how to run like the Tarahumara, 或是学着像塔拉乌马拉人那样奔跑时
[03:30] I have been in here fighting the battle of fucking Thermopylae! 我他妈在这打着温泉关战役
[03:30] 斯巴达三百勇士于温泉关抵抗波斯帝国 全部阵亡
[03:44] Hell of a job, Sung. 干得漂亮 宋
[03:46] Corporate was going on about how we’d never make delivery 公司一直在说我们不可能交上这批
[03:49] on the Sapphire Super-Thin. 蓝宝石超薄屏的货
[03:51] I was like, shit, you don’t know Sung. 我想着 放屁 那是你不认识宋
[04:38] Axe, we’re fucked! 阿克斯 我们完蛋了
[04:48] Gordie, say hi to Mr. Pawlowski. 戈弟 和帕夫洛夫斯基先生打招呼
[04:50] Fuck that. It’s Nicky, kid. 去他的 叫我尼奇就行 孩子
[04:51] – Nicky. – Hello. -尼奇 -你好
[04:53] You know, I owe everything to your dad. 我这辈子都欠你爸爸的
[04:55] You know that? 知道吗
[04:56] We were getting killed out here, couldn’t make a dime. 我们那会都要死在那了 一分钱都挣不到
[04:58] And then your dad figures out how we could come away 是你爸爸想出办法 让我们连续三场
[05:00] with $50k a race on the triple. 每场赢下了五万块
[05:03] – You see you real– – All right, all right, -你看 -好了 好了
[05:04] we’ll give him the full education another time. 我们下次再好好教育他
[05:07] He already knows the most important part. 他已经知道最重要的部分了
[05:10] Who makes a bet if they don’t know how it’s gonna turn out? 谁会在不知道事情会如何发展的时候打赌
[05:12] Suckers. 傻瓜
[05:15] Go take some pictures, yeah? 去拍些照片吧
[05:16] My phone’s dead. 我手机没电了
[05:19] Here you go. 给你
[05:23] You didn’t come up here for a tip on a race? 你来这不是为了要什么关于比赛的提示吧
[05:26] You heard anything about a new casino 你有听说过一个新的
[05:28] coming to upstate New York? 要开到纽约北部的赌场吗
[05:30] Whispers, yeah. I heard whispers. 传言 是的 我听到了些传言
[05:32] It’s important I find out where exactly it’s going. 弄清楚这赌场具体要盖到哪对我而言非常重要
[05:36] The town’s unclear. 还不清楚
[05:38] But I did hear this big casino guy, 但是我的确听说了这个大赌场的老板
[05:40] Donald Thayer, he’s getting ready to get busy building upstate. 是唐纳德·赛耶 他正准备要开发北部
[05:43] I know Thayer. 我知道赛耶
[05:45] ‘Course you do. 你当然知道
[05:46] Dad, your phone is, like, blowing up. 爸 你的手机都快炸了
[05:48] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[05:59] Calling to tell me Sansomic’s fucked? 打来告诉我桑硕美完蛋了
[06:01] I just got word. 我刚得到消息
[06:02] Yeah, they’re gonna stiff delivery on 400,000 Celestial phones. 他们准备延迟交那40万天朝手机的货
[06:05] Their glass supplier beefed on the new super-thin screens. 他们的玻璃供应商对新的超薄屏幕有所抱怨
[06:08] They crack under the heat gun during adhesion. 那些屏幕在用加热枪粘附的时候都裂了
[06:11] Some guy in Korea took a mickey over it. 韩国的某个家伙还嘲笑这件事了
[06:13] But that’s only half the reason why I’m calling. 但那只是我打给你的原因之一
[06:15] What? 什么
[06:16] Sam Brandt — Street Scoop — 《华尔街独家新闻》的山姆·布兰特
[06:19] Out hunting. 打探到消息
[06:19] She knows you’re lugging the stock 她知道你满仓了那家的股票
[06:21] and you’re facing your first down quarter because of it. 并且你因此面临着你的首个下跌季度
[06:23] She wants you to be a talking head on her show. 她想让你上她的节目
[06:26] Shit! Can you spike it? 操 你能帮我搞定吗
[06:28] No, but if you say you’ll go on, 不能 但是如果你说你会去
[06:30] you can buy yourself the last three days of the month. 你还能争取这个月最后的三天时间
[06:33] All right, I’ll do it. 好吧 我会去的
[06:35] Thanks for the heads up. 谢谢提醒
[06:41] Fuck. 操
[06:45] – So, we’re still talking about this? – We are. -所以 我们还是要讨论这个吗 -是的
[06:50] It’s beneath us. 这远远不是我们该做的
[06:51] Petty. 太小气了
[06:52] Let’s not judge in that way. 我们还是先不要这么评判
[06:56] Wendy. 温蒂
[07:00] I ask him not to overdress for dinner. 我让他不要盛装出席晚餐
[07:02] Eight people on a patio, 只是八个人在院子里吃
[07:04] he says he won’t, then he shows up in… 他说他不会的 然后他就出现了
[07:06] that suit. 穿着这身西装
[07:08] I was coming from the office. 我是从办公室过来的
[07:09] – Erica lives three blocks from us. – Oh, okay. -艾瑞卡家离我们家才三个街区 -好吧
[07:12] So, I wanted to wear the suit. 所以 我就是想穿这身西装
[07:14] You know, we weren’t white-water rafting down the Colorado, 我们不是从科罗拉多大峡谷漂流下来的
[07:17] we were having bisque for fuck’s sake. 我们只是他妈的喝个汤而已
[07:20] Oh, on a courtyard outside a $7 million townhouse. 在一栋价值700万的别墅外面的院子里
[07:24] Wendy… 温蒂
[07:27] can you tell Chuck why it bothered you so much 你能告诉查克为什么他穿着这身西装去
[07:28] that he wore that suit? 这么困扰你吗
[07:33] Yeah. He can’t for a second let anyone forget 他一刻也不能让别人忘记
[07:36] he is the “United States Attorney for the Southern District.” 他是”纽约南区联邦检察官”
[07:39] So, the suit. 所以这身西装
[07:43] It’s not enough for him to think his profession 对于他来说 觉得自己的职业是一种使命
[07:45] is — is a calling while everyone else merely has a job. 而其他人的只是份工作而已都还不够
[07:48] He needs to prove it at all times — 他得无时不刻地证明这一点
[07:49] Do you think I can’t tell the way people look at us? 你觉得我看不出来别人是怎么看我们的吗
[07:59] Don’t you think that I know that you can do better than me? 你觉得我不知道你能找到比我更好的吗
[08:06] Maybe I want to wear something 也许我想要穿上那种衣服
[08:07] that won’t make them look at us and wonder, 不会让他们看着我们会想
[08:09] “Gee, what is she doing with him?” “天哪 她为什么会和他在一起”
[08:25] I had no idea you felt that way. 我完全不知道你是这么想的
[08:34] If the quarter ended today, 如果这个季度今天结束
[08:36] we’d be underwater like Crimson fucking Tide. 我们早就被淹没了 像《红潮风暴》一样
[08:39] Sansomic has pulled us down to negative 2.3%. 桑硕美已经把我们的收益率拉低到了-2.3%
[08:43] But we have three days to turn that around. 但我们有三天的时间来扭转局面
[08:45] So, what do you have for me? 所以你们有什么想法
[08:48] I’m peeling back the skin on Territory Petroleum. 我在跟进地区石油
[08:50] They’re sitting on good numbers. 现在的价格不错
[08:51] If they come out, it’ll bump seven — 如果卖出的话 收益率能升到七…
[08:52] It’s too late. 太晚了
[08:53] When the numbers come out, we’re a dead man walking. 等数字出来了 我们早就死翘翘了
[08:56] Aren’t you supposed to be on the Sandicot muni-bond deal? 你不是在忙桑迪科特市政债券交易吗
[08:59] Why are you even here? 你在这里做什么
[09:00] I thought it was an all-hands situation, urgent. 我以为这种紧急情况下需要全体出动
[09:02] Yes, it is. 是的
[09:03] But the greats never sacrifice the important for the urgent. 但高手从不会因为紧急而牺牲重要的事
[09:06] They handle the immediate problem 他们可以解决即时问题
[09:07] and still make sure to secure the future. 同时依然能确保未来的安全
[09:09] Ferguson? 弗格森
[09:10] Rip our illiquid longs. 脱手我们的非流动性多头
[09:12] I’ve got a few positions on my book 我的账面上还有不少仓位
[09:14] that are ready for juicing. 随时可以出手
[09:15] And we could add some classy names to the investor letter — 我们还可以在投资者信件里加几个漂亮名字
[09:17] That’s fucking window dressing. 这他妈就是装饰门面
[09:19] Graff? 格拉夫
[09:21] We flee to quality. 我们转向质量方面
[09:22] Blue-chip time. 该蓝筹股上场了
[09:23] It may not be fast, 或许速度不够快
[09:24] but at least we’ll be able to show our investors — 但至少我们能给投资者展现…
[09:26] Do you think I don’t understand what the fuck is going on? 你们以为我不清楚到底是怎么回事吗
[09:29] You are all playing it safe for the quarter 你们都想在这一季度保守一些
[09:31] so you have a shot of personally being up on the year. 好让自己在这一年度有机会升职
[09:34] You are all selfish motherfuckers! 你们都是自私的混蛋
[09:38] Looking to mitigate your downsides 想要减轻对自己的负面影响
[09:40] and protect your bonuses. 保护好自己的奖金
[09:43] The only currency that this firm has — 现如今我们公司 以及任何公司
[09:48] that any firm has these days — 拥有的唯一的货币
[09:50] is its winning streak. 就是连胜纪录了
[09:51] The Kevlar of “Knowing the answer.” “知道答案”的防弹衣
[09:54] You break that, you break the whole thing. 打破了这个 一切都完了
[10:00] Nobody leaves here until you hand me an idea 在想出让我能在几天时间内
[10:04] that I can shock the world with in a few days time. 撼动世界的主意之前 谁都不能离开
[10:15] Fuck this. 去他的
[10:18] Finally someone has something. 终于有人有主意了
[10:20] The way I see it, 在我看来
[10:21] we need a quick fix in a non-quick-fix market. 我们需要快速复苏无法快速复苏的市场
[10:24] Yeah. 对
[10:26] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[10:28] I was talking to Victor. 我和维克多谈过
[10:30] Why were you talking to Victor? 你为什么要和维克多谈
[10:31] You know why. 你知道为什么
[10:35] She have to be here? 她也要听吗
[10:36] Sure as shit. 当然了
[10:39] Changes what I can pitch. 但这会影响我能说的话
[10:40] By design. 正要如此
[10:43] Well, you may have solved one problem, 你或许解决了一个问题
[10:44] but you made the crucial one much harder to solve. 但同时也让最至关重要的问题更难解决
[10:47] So you got nothing. 所以你没有主意
[10:48] No, I have just what you need. 不 我有你想要的主意
[10:50] But apparently, I can’t give it to you. 但很显然 我不能告诉你
[11:05] You’re allowed, you know. 你可以出错的
[11:07] You are not an algorithm, you are not a machine, 你不是算法 不是机器
[11:11] you’re human. 你是人类
[11:12] You are allowed to have a down quarter. 你可以有一个收益率下跌的季度
[11:15] All hedge funds do, eventually. 所有的对冲基金最终都会这样
[11:17] Trust can be built on fallibility. 信任可以建立在易错性上
[11:20] There have been studies. 有这样的研究
[11:21] You said you were determined 你说过你很坚定
[11:23] to never come close to the line. 永远不会接近那条界线
[11:25] Those are the terms under which I’m here, 这是我来这里的条件
[11:27] so you have to be prepared for results like these. 所以你必须要为这种结果做好准备
[11:30] You have to be, if not okay with them, 你必须要这样 如果不满意
[11:32] then at least accepting. 至少要接受
[11:37] I want some privacy. And where the fuck is Wags? 我想一个人待会 瓦格斯哪去了
[11:40] Find him. 找他来
[11:49] Mr. Watley, hold up, please. 沃特利先生 请等一下
[11:52] I have a meeting — very important. 我有一场很重要的会议
[11:57] Uh, I’ll make myself available to you 等日程上一有空了
[11:58] first opening in my Filofax. 我马上见你
[12:00] I’ve seen your calendar. 我看过你的日程了
[12:02] Make an opening. 空出时间吧
[12:04] Or I will. 要不就我来[突破]
[12:13] – Deb, you found Wags? – No. -黛布 你找到瓦格斯了吗 -没有
[12:16] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[12:18] – You do? – Part of one. -是吗 -差不多吧
[12:20] It’s not mine. 不是我的主意
[12:21] I overheard it from Mafee… 我从玛菲那里听到的
[12:25] last night. 昨晚
[12:28] But he can’t know it’s from me. 但不能让他知道是我说的
[12:29] It’s sensitive. 这事很敏感
[12:31] He’s hiding from you. 他对你有所隐瞒
[12:44] Is this where you do your best thinking? 你就在这里能很好地思考吗
[12:46] I was just finishing up. 我刚完事
[12:50] I know you, Mafee. 我了解你 玛菲
[12:52] I know when you’re holding out. 我能看出你有所隐瞒的时候
[12:54] There’s no one else but us. You should share. 这里只有你我 你就说吧
[12:57] There’s this currency play. 有一个货币的机会
[13:02] Are you transmitting me the details telepathically? 你是想通过心灵感应让我了解细节吗
[13:05] Okay, just — 好吧
[13:07] There’s this guy — Everett Wright. 有个家伙 埃弗雷特·莱特
[13:09] We’re bros. From college. 我们是好兄弟 大学同学
[13:11] Played lax together. 一起打过长曲棍球
[13:13] Fucking Eveready, he was always better than me. 去他的埃弗雷迪 他总是比我厉害
[13:17] He trades currency over at Richards. 他在理查兹做货币交易
[13:19] Started crushing it right out of school. 刚毕业就开始了
[13:23] Thing is, he’s a great guy. 问题是 他人很好
[13:26] I love him. 我很喜欢他
[13:27] When I landed my job here, I thought, 我在这里开始工作时 就想
[13:28] “Damn, I finally crept ahead.” 靠 我终于能领先一步了
[13:32] But if I tell you what he’s got, 但如果我告诉你他有什么本事
[13:34] you’ll love him. 你也会喜欢他的
[13:35] Mafee, no one could take your place in my heart. 玛菲 谁都不能取代你在我心中的位置
[13:39] You don’t know Eveready. 你不了解埃弗雷迪
[13:40] You’ll bring him in. 你会招他进来的
[13:43] He’ll meet Deb. 他会认识黛布
[13:50] Shit. 靠
[13:55] I wanted to talk next steps in the Lawrence Boyd investigation. 我想谈谈劳伦斯·博伊德调查的下一步计划
[13:59] Now that we have McKinnon back on a wire, 既然麦金农带着窃听器回去上班了
[14:02] shouldn’t we be proactive? 我们不该主动一些吗
[14:06] Have you ever been hunting, Sacker? 你打过猎吗 塞克
[14:08] Uh, no, I’m black. 没有 我是黑人
[14:10] I didn’t realize that was a thing. 我还不知道这也有影响
[14:12] It is. 有的
[14:16] Well, uh, before I started high school, 我上高中之前
[14:19] my father took me up to Canada to hunt wolves. 我父亲带我去了加拿大猎狼
[14:24] Something about making a man of me. 想让我更有点男子气概
[14:26] Oh, it was… awful. 很…糟糕
[14:30] I remember we tried everything to bag one. 我记得我们想尽办法去抓一头狼
[14:34] Tracking. He left deer meat. 跟踪 他还放置鹿肉来引诱
[14:37] Howling. 嚎叫
[14:39] He blew into a caller 他吹了一支哨子
[14:40] that was supposed to sound like a dying rabbit. 听起来应该像是垂死的兔子的叫声
[14:43] And all the while, we didn’t see a single blessed wolf. 自始至终我们都没见到一只该死的狼
[14:47] Well, after three brutal days of this, 痛苦的三天过后
[14:50] we came across a hunter, old guy. 我们碰到一个猎人 年纪很大
[14:52] He was probably too old to be out there. 大到都不该出来打猎了
[14:54] And he gave us some advice. 他给了我们一些建议
[14:58] The next day, we saw three wolves… 第二天 我们见到了三只狼
[15:01] and bagged one. 带回了一只
[15:04] What did he say? 他怎么说的
[15:06] He told my father to use the only trap 他教我爸用了一个人类或是野兽
[15:08] that can’t be avoided by man or beast or Lawrence Boyd. 甚至是劳伦斯·博伊德都逃脱不了的圈套
[15:13] He told him to… 他告诉我爸…
[15:16] McKinnon called me. 麦金农打给我了
[15:22] Chef Ryan has everything set up for your new friend. 瑞恩主厨为你的新朋友把一切都准备好了
[15:24] He’s outside. 他在外面
[15:26] A little home court hospitality? 要在主场热情一点吗
[15:29] I need you to do something for me. 我要你帮个忙
[15:32] I want to take the business to the next level. 我想把我的生意扩大
[15:34] To raise capital. 需要募集资金
[15:36] You never even have to ask me before writing a check. 你自己写张支票就好 用不着问我
[15:38] No, I don’t want to just take it from you. 不 我不想直接从你这儿拿
[15:41] I want the business to have outside validation. 我要让我的生意得到外界的认可
[15:44] An actual cap raise. 真实正规地募集资金
[15:46] You sure you’re ready? 你确定你准备好了吗
[15:48] ‘Cause what you’re asking, if you’re not ready… 因为你没准备好的话 你要求的事情…
[15:51] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[15:53] Okay. I’ll call Boyd. 好 我给博伊德打个电话
[15:56] And he’ll have the right guy at Spartan-Ives 他会把斯巴坦-艾弗斯合适的人选派来
[15:57] sit with you about expanding. 和你谈扩张的事情
[16:04] Lobster? 龙虾
[16:06] Yeah, to impress you. 是啊 为了给你个好印象
[16:07] You impressed? 感觉还好吗
[16:10] So, Mafee tells me that you’re not happy over at Richards. 玛菲说你在理查兹干得并不开心
[16:15] Oh, Mafee. 玛菲
[16:17] That boy’s something else. 那孩子不一般
[16:20] I’d get fired just for having this meeting. 这次会面就会让我被炒了
[16:21] Yeah, well, if this meeting goes well, 没错 但是如果这次会面进展顺利
[16:23] that’s not gonna be a big concern for you. 你就不需要担心工作的事情了
[16:26] Right. 也是
[16:29] They’re leaving a lot of money on the table at my firm. 我们公司的人有钱不赚
[16:32] And I just have a philosophical problem with that. 我就是不能理解为什么
[16:34] Yeah, so what opportunities are they scared to pursue? 他们不敢抓住的机会是什么
[16:38] It’s not a one-firm play. 这件事一个公司运转不起来
[16:39] You need all five families going in to make it work. 需要五大公司都参与其中才能成功
[16:42] I’m listening. 听着呢
[16:43] The Nigerian government is gonna devalue their currency. 尼日利亚政府准备让他们的货币贬值
[16:47] You know that? 你连那个都知道
[16:48] The Central Bank Governor told me. 他们的中央银行行长告诉我的
[16:51] Really? 真的吗
[16:52] The Nigerian oil industry is weaker than numbers suggest. 尼日利亚石油行业比数据显示的还要衰弱
[16:55] Much weaker. 衰弱多了
[16:56] A strong gust of wind could blow it over. 一阵大风就能将其吹翻
[16:58] They have to devalue. 他们必须贬值货币
[17:00] And when are they gonna do it? 他们准备什么时候开始
[17:01] That’s the tricky part. 重点就在这儿
[17:03] Could be a month from now. 可能是一个月后
[17:04] And with the right pressure, could be tomorrow, 如果有人大力做空它
[17:08] if somebody takes a massive short position against it. 施加了足够的压力 可能就是明天
[17:13] E-mail me your research, 等我们吃完午饭
[17:15] encrypt it as soon as we finish lunch. 立马把你的调查加密发给我
[17:18] If I like what I see, 如果我喜欢我所读到的东西
[17:19] this won’t be the last lobster we crush together. 这就不会是咱俩最后一次一起钳龙虾吃
[17:27] I got a beautiful wool silk twill to show you. 我有一匹非常漂亮的丝毛斜纹布要给你看看
[17:30] Come pick your lining when you’re ready. 你这完事之后就可以来取衬里了
[17:38] So, I’ve read his research. 我读过他的研究成果了
[17:40] It’s strong, but it’s a big play. 很有说服力 但是这票太大了
[17:42] It’s way out of my risk parameters. 超出我的风险参数了
[17:44] Come in on it for three billion. 你投三十亿进来
[17:46] It’ll be a huge score. 能大赚一笔
[17:47] I can’t, Bobby. I deal with Nigeria all the time. 不行 波比 我一直都跟尼日利亚做交易
[17:51] Same with all the primes. 所有的优级贷款
[17:52] Their sovereign wealth fund. 他们的主权财富基金
[17:55] None of us can be seen taking down a government. 咱们谁都不能击垮一个政府
[17:57] Look, if it’s weak enough to go, it’s nobody’s fault. 如果它本身就不堪一击的话 怪不得别人
[18:01] All the same. What about levering up? 那也不行 增加杠杆水平呢
[18:03] No, if I go to the banks, 不行 如果我去了银行
[18:04] word will get out, they’ll crack my position. 会走漏风声 他们会趁虚而入的
[18:06] Of course. 当然
[18:08] You need to go to others like you 你需要找像你这样的
[18:10] who are free to operate in the margins. 保证金随便够用
[18:12] Big players. Cash heavy. 大玩家 资金雄厚
[18:14] Krakow, Malverne, even Birch. 克拉科夫 马尔文 甚至是博奇
[18:18] His family office had a nice year. 他的家族企业去年收益不错
[18:20] This could really work for him. 这个真的会吸引他
[18:21] Yeah, I’m not sure they’ll come and play on my behalf. 可我不确定他们能参与进来并站在我这边
[18:24] I know about your histories. 我知道你的故事
[18:26] But if I tell them where the gold is, 可是如果我告诉他们金子在哪儿
[18:28] they’ll show up with their shovels. 他们会带着铲子来的
[18:32] Want a tie? 要不要个领带
[18:33] No, maybe next time. 不要了 下次再说吧
[18:34] I’ll be expecting to hear from you. 我等着你的消息
[18:44] It’s Wags. 我是瓦格斯
[18:46] Don’t be boring. 别太无聊
[18:48] Oh, come — Wags, where the fuck are you? 天哪 瓦格斯 你他妈在哪呢
[18:58] I almost blew it already. 我差点搞砸了
[19:01] Standing in the men’s room babbling to Michael Arendt. 站在男厕对麦克·鄂兰喋喋不休
[19:04] Partner Managing Director of Fixed Income. 固定收益部的合伙人总经理
[19:07] It was bad. 特别糟糕
[19:12] Mike, 麦克
[19:16] Mind giving me a little space here, Tom? 给我点隐私好吗 汤姆
[19:18] Yeah, sure. 好的
[19:21] Did you catch the Knicks game last night, Mike? 你看昨天晚上尼克斯队的比赛了吗
[19:24] There wasn’t a Knicks game last night. 昨晚根本就没有尼克斯队的比赛
[19:25] I-I mean Mets. 我是想说大都会的比赛
[19:28] We should catch a game sometime, 我们有时间应该一起看场比赛
[19:30] you know, talk about how we truss up the Treasury market 聊聊我们是如何像绑感恩节火鸡一样
[19:32] like it’s a Thanksgiving turkey. 把国债市场五花大绑的
[19:36] What the hell, man? 搞什么鬼
[19:39] I got a lot of work to do. 我还有很多工作要做
[19:41] See ya. 回见
[19:47] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:50] Here, give it to me. 给我
[19:54] Come on. 拿来
[20:03] Well, this has all been a lot for you. 这些对你来说压力太大了
[20:07] And I’m sorry we haven’t all had more success. 很遗憾我们没能进一步取得成功
[20:23] Should we go after him? 我们要不要把他叫回来
[20:25] Let it eat at him. 让他作茧自缚吧
[20:28] He’ll beg me to get this back. 他会求我把这个东西再给他的
[20:37] When the guys see me training to climb the Col du Tourmalet, 如果有人看见我为攀登图玛列山训练
[20:41] it’ll inspire them to great heights, too. 这也会刺激他们勇攀高峰
[20:46] I’ll skip the cooldown. 我就不消汗休息了
[20:49] No need. 没关系
[20:50] This’ll be quick, and then you can get back at it. 只要一小会儿 你就可以继续锻炼了
[20:52] Nope. You’re in here. 不 你人已经在这儿了
[20:56] Let’s be here. 我们就开始了
[20:59] Together. 同时地
[21:02] Well, I-I just want to know if you’ve heard from Wags. 我只是想知道瓦格斯那儿有没有消息
[21:05] No. 没有
[21:06] I had heard he’s M.I.A. 我之前听说他失踪了
[21:08] and that the guys here miss him, which surprised me. 而这里的人都很想念他 我也是没有料到
[21:12] What, that he’s off the grid or that they miss him? 你是没料到他会藏起来 还是他们会想他
[21:14] Anyone could see that he was driving 任何人都看得出他开车直冲着墙去了
[21:19] 美国著名赛车手 在戴通纳车赛上因撞上墙而丧生
[21:19] towards a wall like Dale Earnhardt at Daytona. 就像德尔·俄恩哈德在戴通纳临死前狂飙一样
[21:19] And what did you do to stop it? 你怎么制止他的
[21:21] No. No, sir. 不 先生
[21:23] If a crash is coming, I say you bring it. 如果眼看着要撞上 要我说就上吧
[21:25] It’s the only way to get to the other side. 只有这样你才能穿过那面墙
[21:27] If you survive. 前提是你活下来
[21:28] Look, you hired me to help you maximize results, 你雇我是最大化成效
[21:33] not to coddle the staff. 不是关爱职员
[21:34] He hired you. 是他雇的你
[21:35] I sort of rubber-stamped it. 我只是同意了而已
[21:37] And you listen to all of his suggestions? 那你就听从他所有的意见吗
[21:43] You said you were surprised that they missed him? 你说你很惊讶他们居然会想他
[21:45] Well, they talk about him 他们谈论他
[21:46] like they hate his fucking guts most of the time. 总是说得像是恨他恨得咬牙切齿
[21:48] That way they don’t hate me. 这样他们才不会恨我
[21:51] He’s willing to put himself in that spot. 他甘愿唱白脸
[21:54] So it’s his loyalty that matters to you. 所以你在意的是他的忠诚
[21:58] This isn’t about me. 这跟我无关
[22:00] You didn’t have to walk down here 你没必要走下来
[22:02] to see if I knew where Wags was, boyo. 询问我是否知道瓦格斯在哪儿 哥们
[22:03] You could’ve just called. 你可以打个电话就好
[22:04] You came in here because you want it to be about you. 你亲自过来是因为你希望这事与你有关
[22:08] Because you need it to be about you. 因为你需要这事与你有关
[22:12] And I am here for exactly that purpose. 而我在此正是为了这个目的
[22:15] Really? 真的吗
[22:18] Let me into that kitchen. 告诉我一切
[22:21] What specific role does Wags serve for you? 瓦格斯具体为你做些什么
[22:24] He’s my personal bullshit detector. 他是我的私人扯谈检测器
[22:28] And he makes me laugh. 他还负责逗乐我
[22:29] Well, I can fill that role. 我可以填补这个空缺
[22:34] You’ll be my bullshit detector? 你要做我的扯谈检测器
[22:36] Absolutely. 绝对的
[22:37] Like a double shot of Skin Bracer across the chops. 就像胸口上涂了两层皮肤兴奋剂
[22:42] Well, let me do the same for you. 让我也为你做相同的事
[22:45] One — the only way you are ever getting in my kitchen 第一 你唯一能进到我厨房的时候
[22:48] is if my chef takes the weekend off. 就是在我的主厨周末休息时
[22:51] Two — I’d never trust anyone who’d undercut the man 第二 我永远不会信任一个对雇主
[22:55] who got him a job. 釜底抽薪的人
[22:57] Three — when the guys look in here 第三 当别人看进这里
[22:59] and see you training for the Tour de France in your underwear 看到你为环法自行车赛穿着条内裤训练时
[23:03] in Wendy Rhoades’ office, 还是在温蒂·罗兹的办公室里
[23:06] they’re not inspired. 他们不会大受鼓舞
[23:08] They’re just wondering 他们只会奇怪
[23:10] why the hell she isn’t here anymore. 为什么她竟然不在这儿了
[23:28] Tight pitch. 细致的展示
[23:30] Cool business. 不错的生意
[23:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:33] Why do you really want the money? 你真正要钱的目的是什么
[23:37] We need to outflank competitors now. 我们需要立即挫败竞争对手
[23:40] Grow our market share fast and fat 迅速提升我们的市场份额
[23:41] and chase them out of the fields. 把其他人赶出局
[23:43] We’re paying retail for the drugs. 我们还付着零售价购进药品
[23:44] We need to buy in bulk, increase our margins. 我们需要批量进货 增加我们的利润空间
[23:47] We see college campuses as our next frontier. 我们把大学校园视作我们的下一个开拓领域
[23:50] Hangover central, you know? 醒酒中心
[23:52] And since we can show that our product enhances performance, 因为我们能证明我们的产品可以提高行动力
[23:55] the fitness industry is logical, too. 健身产业理论上也是可行的
[23:57] I could put you guys in front of the money 再经过几轮会议
[23:59] for a round of meetings. 就可以给你们投资了
[24:02] They are going to lap you two up. 他们对你们一定会很有兴趣的
[24:08] Well, thank you for your time. 谢谢你的时间
[24:10] We’ll, um, be in touch to schedule. 我们保持联系再约时间
[24:13] Hey, anything for Lawrence Boyd. 为劳伦斯·博伊德做什么都可以
[24:15] It was a personal ask from him. 这是他特地要求的
[24:16] And anything for your husband. 为你的丈夫做什么也都没问题
[24:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:33] Bryan. 布莱恩
[24:37] – I’m sorry. Gimme a sec. – Okay. -抱歉 失陪一下 -好的
[24:42] I heard you were in here. 我听说你在这儿
[24:44] Is this Go club? 这是围棋俱乐部
[24:46] Yeah. 是的
[24:47] My night to host, and my apartment’s too small. 轮到我坐庄 但我的公寓太小了
[24:52] I tried you. 我试图联系你
[24:53] we put them in the basket 我们在玩之前
[24:54] before we play, because, you know… 都把手机放篮子里 因为你知道的
[25:01] Because Go players didn’t have cellphones in ancient times. 因为围棋棋手在古时候没有手机
[25:04] Okay. Got it. 好吧 明白了
[25:07] And do you take a vow of celibacy, as well? 你也宣誓保持单身了吗
[25:10] No, it’s just the end result. 不 那只是最终后果而已
[25:15] McKinnon just sent word. 麦金农刚发来消息
[25:16] He and his wife are having dinner 他和他妻子要在明晚
[25:17] with Boyd and his wife tomorrow night. 和博伊德夫妻俩吃晚饭
[25:21] That was quick. You were right. 这么快 你说对了
[25:22] Private table at Ai Fiori. 在艾菲奥里餐厅订的包间
[25:24] Cozy. 还挺惬意
[25:25] Coordinate with FBI to set up surveillance. 和联调局合作准备好监视
[25:26] We’re gonna be there. 我们到时候会去
[25:28] Yes, sir. 是 老大
[25:29] Oh, I almost forgot, 我差点忘了
[25:31] you better block that monkey jump at the bottom. 你最好堵住在底下蹦跶的那股气
[26:01] I don’t walk in the fucking door 要不是劳伦斯·博伊德请我来
[26:02] without it being Lawrence Boyd asking. 我连这门都不会进
[26:05] Why are we here? 我们为什么来这儿
[26:06] Hi. What can I get you? 你好 需要点什么
[26:07] Could you get them three lumberjacks, please? 请给他们上三杯木工红酒
[26:09] Sure. 没问题
[26:12] Nigeria is gonna devalue its currency. 尼日利亚准备让他们的货币贬值
[26:16] Get the hell out of here. 不可能
[26:17] How could you know that? 你怎么知道的
[26:18] Because we’re gonna make it happen. 因为我们将保证这会发生
[26:20] Jesus fuck. 我去
[26:22] I have all the research for you. 所有的研究都为你们准备好了
[26:23] Currency plays are all about timing. 炒货币完全在于时机
[26:25] You get in too late, there’s nothing there. 你下手晚了 就什么也不剩了
[26:27] But you get in too early, they raise interest rates 但如果你下手太早 他们会提高利率
[26:30] and bleed you out of your position. 让你大出血 停都停不下来
[26:31] Agreed. 没错
[26:32] Being early is the same as being wrong. 下手太早就等于失败
[26:34] That’s why I’m here. 这就是我在这儿的原因
[26:35] But if each of us take a monster position against the Naira, 但如果我们每个人都用疯狂的仓位做空奈拉
[26:39] we dictate the timing. 我们就掌控了时机
[26:40] I have traders 就在我们说话这会
[26:41] shorting it in Australasia as we speak, 我在澳大拉西亚的交易员正在做空奈拉
[26:44] and I have orders teed up all across Europe. 并且我已经让全欧洲的交易员们做好了准备
[26:46] I stand to make a huge kill on my own. 我一定要亲手大捞一笔
[26:49] So you just felt the urge to share? 所以你只是等不及要跟我们分享这等好事吗
[26:52] Bullshit. 胡说
[26:53] You don’t have enough ammo to do this on your own. 你手上没有足够的资金去单干
[26:55] You need us. 需要集合我们的财力
[26:56] We have calendars, too. 最近的大事件我们也有所耳闻
[26:58] You got wacked by Sansomic. 桑硕美的事让你遭受重创
[27:00] I bet this deal’s all that stands 我敢打赌这笔交易能在这一季度
[27:02] between mighty Axe Capital taking a down quarter. 挽救伟大的阿克斯资本避免收益率下跌的季度
[27:04] All we have to do is flush. 我们只要静静看着高兴就是了
[27:07] All right, you got me. 好吧 你说对了
[27:11] This deal only works if we’re all in it together. 这笔交易只有我们大家共同携手才能成功
[27:15] The threshold is five billion. 需要的资金是五十亿
[27:17] I’m in it for two. 我出二十亿
[27:18] That leaves one each for you three. 你们三个一人出十亿
[27:21] So, which is the more powerful driver — 那么哪一样更有吸引力
[27:25] boning me, 让我完蛋
[27:26] or your own self-interest? 还是你们自身的利益
[27:30] Fuck. 该死
[27:32] In. 我加入
[27:35] Yep. 算我一个
[27:41] This is Everett. 这位是埃弗雷特
[27:43] He’s gonna run you through the research. 他会把整个研究向你们解释一遍
[27:45] My treat. 这顿算我的
[28:03] Is mommy coming home to take us to school? 妈妈会回来送我们去上学吗
[28:08] No, sweetheart. 不会 亲爱的
[28:09] Remember, I told you. 记得吗 我跟你说过
[28:11] Mommy and daddy are spending some time apart for awhile. 爸爸和妈妈会暂时分开一段时间
[28:13] So, I’m home now, and mommy will be home tonight. 所以现在我在家 晚上妈妈会在家
[28:20] Mom doesn’t even want to come home. 妈妈根本就不想回家
[28:22] That is not true, Kevin. 才没有 凯文
[28:29] Look at me. 看着我
[28:31] I don’t ever want to hear you say that again. 我不希望再听到你说这样的话
[28:37] It’s daddy’s fault 爸爸和妈妈现在分开了
[28:39] that mommy and daddy aren’t together right now. 都是爸爸的错导致的
[28:46] When you’re a kid your age, 孩子 当在你这个年纪的时候
[28:48] you think that your parents know everything. 你觉得父母无所不知
[28:51] But we don’t. We’re not perfect. 但事实并非如此 我们不是完人
[28:53] You know, we’re just two people 我们只是两个凡人
[28:55] trying and… often failing 在不断地尝试和失败中
[29:00] to figure out the best way to be. 去找出最佳的相处之道
[29:04] And I made some mistakes along the way. 在这过程中 我犯了一些错
[29:07] Mistakes that we’re all paying for. 那是我们都需要为之付出代价的错误
[29:10] So if you want to blame somebody, 如果你要想怪罪一方
[29:12] blame me, not your mother. 尽管怪我 不要怪你母亲
[29:21] European auto manufactures use a ton of zinc. 欧洲汽车制造商们使用大量的[一吨]锌
[29:24] Not a literal ton, 不是真有一吨那么多
[29:25] just a hyperbole for how much zinc can be found — 只是夸张地说能找到多少锌
[29:28] Good morning. 早上好
[29:29] Not for you, Bobby. 你可不怎么好 波比
[29:31] Someone leaked. 有人走漏了风声
[29:32] The banks know, and they’ve made Nigeria aware. 投行的人知道了 他们通知了尼日利亚方面
[29:34] They’re fighting back. 他们正发起反击
[29:35] They’re gonna raise rates 他们打算提高利率
[29:37] and prop up their dog-shit currency? 提振他们的垃圾货币吗
[29:38] Looks like it. Thought you should know. 看起来是这样的 我觉得该知会你一声
[29:55] Bobby! 波比
[29:56] Birch! 博奇
[29:57] Naira’s fucked, huh? 奈拉没戏了 对吗
[29:58] But I don’t hear panic in your voice. 可我在你的声音里听不出一丝惊慌
[30:00] Come on. All the panic got shook out of me 得了吧 我身上所有的恐慌情绪都在一年前
[30:01] about a year ago when Chuck Rhoades came calling. 查克·罗兹找上门来的时候耗光了
[30:03] Yeah, I imagine it did. 是啊 能想象得出
[30:05] You know, for the longest time, I couldn’t synthesize it. 在很长一段时间里 我参透不了个中缘由
[30:08] How that story came out in the paper, 那件事怎么会登报
[30:09] how there was just enough in that article 文章里的内容怎么会刚好达到
[30:11] to bait the U.S. Attorney’s Office. 引起联邦检察院注意的程度
[30:13] Yeah, it was a bad beat, no doubt. 是啊 毫无疑问 实在是太背了
[30:14] Well, since then, I’ve had a lot of time 从那之后 我花了很多时间
[30:15] to just sit and think, 坐下来思考
[30:18] and slowly, it dawned — 慢慢地我悟到了
[30:20] If I lost, someone else must’ve gained. 如果我倒下了 其他人肯定有利可图
[30:22] So I ran a thousand simulations a day in my head. 所以我每天在脑海里情景重演一千遍
[30:25] And over and over again, Bobby, it came back the same. 不断重复 波比 结论都是一样的
[30:28] I was your stalking horse. 你拿我来当掩护
[30:30] You did the transaction. You left the opening. 那笔交易是你做的 你留下了把柄
[30:33] It’s funny. I was just about to say the same thing to you. 真好笑 我正要说同样的话
[30:36] You left me the opening. 是你把把柄留给我的
[30:38] You cost me my business. 你害我丢了生意
[30:40] Now you’re gonna throw me some deal as an apology? 现在你打算给我点好处就当做道歉吗
[30:42] No. 没门
[30:44] I’m not that easy. 我没那么好糊弄
[30:46] So instead of betting against the Naira, 所以我没有做空奈拉
[30:48] I went the other way. 反而做多
[30:49] And I let a few other folks know what was going down. 并且把事情的来龙去脉告诉了几个朋友
[30:52] Strong move. 这步棋走得不错
[30:53] Might have done the same in your spot. 换做是我 可能也会这么做
[30:57] I know you would’ve, Bobby. 我知道你会的 波比
[31:10] Deb! 黛布
[31:13] Yes? 怎么了
[31:14] You found me Wags, yet? 找到瓦格斯了吗
[31:15] Not yet. 还没
[31:16] Just so we’re communicating, 正好我们在说这事
[31:18] you know I mean the guy who works across the hall, right? 你知道我指的是办公室在走廊那头的家伙 对吗
[31:20] Michael Wagner? Wags? 迈克·瓦格纳 瓦格斯
[31:21] Yeah. I’m sorry. 我知道 抱歉
[31:23] I’m trying. 我正在努力联系他
[31:32] I know my research was right. 我知道我的研究是正确的
[31:35] I also know it doesn’t matter now, 我也知道现在一切无关紧要了
[31:37] ’cause the game has changed. 因为局势变了
[31:38] How strong is Nigeria defending? 尼日利亚当局的防范措施有多强
[31:40] It’s their version of the Alamo. 堪比《阿拉莫之战》
[31:40] 得克萨斯独立战争期间的著名战役 人数占劣势的得州人民顽强抵抗死守13天 最终全军覆灭
[31:42] Krakow and Malverne are gonna be looking to pull out. 克拉科夫和马尔文肯定想要退出
[31:45] You should, too. 你也该这么做
[31:46] I don’t want my second day here 我不希望在这里上班的第二天
[31:47] ending with you personally exposed five billion. 就以让你个人遭受五十亿损失而告终
[31:50] Okay, let’s say I manage to keep it together. 好吧 假如我能设法让这件事继续进行下去
[31:53] Then you’re looking at a global cockfight. 那你就像是参加一场全球斗鸡比赛
[31:55] And you’re gonna need people betting on your bird. 你需要有人把注下在你的鸡上
[31:58] I’m gonna need to get word out wide. 我得广泛树立口碑
[31:59] Yeah, can’t just be you. 对 但这话不能出自你口
[32:01] It’s gonna have to be somebody vaunted, 得让别人来夸耀你
[32:02] an economist — somebody objective, 最好是一名拥有客观见解
[32:05] trusted. 让人信服的经济学家
[32:06] That’ll say they have to devalue. 让这人来说奈拉必须贬值
[32:08] Someone like Lawrence Boyd? 一个身份类似劳伦斯·博伊德的人
[32:11] Right. 没错
[32:12] Yeah, that’ll do it. 这样一来事情应该能成
[32:18] I don’t want you to worry about being too tough on me. 我希望你不要担心对我下手太重
[32:20] All right? 好吗
[32:30] Posture up, posture up. 直身 直身
[32:39] I’m sorry, but is that a Swiss accent? 冒昧问一下 你是瑞士口音吗
[32:42] Stop it. No one guesses correctly. 别猜了 没人猜得对
[32:44] Most people just assume I’m German. 大多数人都以为我是德国人
[32:46] Oh, most people didn’t spend the summer 那是因为大多数人都没在
[32:48] in Zurich during law school. 上法学院期间在苏黎世过夏天
[32:51] That explains the suit. 怪不得穿这身西装
[32:52] You’re a lawyer. 你是律师
[32:54] She said with an undertone of derision. 她嘲笑着低语
[32:58] And what do you do that’s so amazing? 请问你在何处高就呢
[33:00] At the moment, you could call me a sculptor. 此时此刻的话 你可以叫我雕刻家
[33:05] Well, I’d like to see your work. 我很想看看你的作品
[33:08] One day I’ll show you. 有机会我让你看看
[33:12] Yes. 好的
[33:14] Axe, I didn’t walk into that diner 阿克斯 我走进那家餐厅
[33:16] so that I could lose a billion bucks. 可不是为了损失十亿美元的
[33:19] You want out? 你想退出吗
[33:20] I’ll take on your positions. 你那份我要了
[33:21] Right now. 现在就买
[33:22] I already bought up what was supposed to be Birch’s. 我已经把本该属于博奇的那一份全买了
[33:25] Now I’ll buy up both of you. 我要把你们俩的也都买了
[33:26] You just say the word. 你们只要说句话就行
[33:28] You’d be risking half your net worth for the one play? 就为了这一仗你要拿一半的净资产冒险
[33:31] That’s insane. 你疯了吧
[33:32] I am dug the fuck in. 我他妈的要坚持到底
[33:34] No third-world nation hinged on a dying industry 没有哪个靠着夕阳产业和通胀货币的
[33:38] and a propped-up currency is gonna ride me out of my position. 第三世界的国家能让我放弃我的仓位
[33:41] I will drive them into the goddamn ground. 我一定会把他们击垮的
[33:44] Without Birch. Without either of you. 就算没有博奇 就算没有你们俩
[33:50] The intensity. 这么激烈
[33:53] I actually believe you. 我相信你
[33:56] So? 然后呢
[33:59] Fuck it. I’m sticking. 去他妈的 我继续
[34:02] Me too. 我也是
[34:06] But, Axe, if this is some move, some game you’re playing, 但是 阿克斯 如果这是你搞的什么把戏
[34:11] we’ll hunt you in a pack 我们绝对会把你套袋子里
[34:12] until we’re gnawing on your fucking bones. 把你啃得只剩骨头
[34:27] Hello, Mr. Allerd. 阿尔罗德先生 你好
[34:30] Here? 就在这吗
[34:31] None of them come here, believe me. 他们没人会来这的 相信我
[34:35] Lay out what you have. 说说你都查到了什么
[34:36] The office is a fiefdom run on fear, 整个办公室就是一块封地
[34:40] ambition, and advancement. 靠恐惧 野心和晋升来运转
[34:43] Probably why it’s been so effective. 可能这就是它效率如此高的原因
[34:46] Loyalties are fading. 忠诚度在逐渐消退
[34:48] Cracks starting to show. 裂痕开始显现
[34:51] I’ve interviewed almost everyone but Rhoades at this point. 现在除了罗兹 我几乎已经跟所有人都谈过
[34:54] I’ll get to him last. 我最后跟他谈
[34:55] This has been… 这个案子…
[34:58] It’s been a fascinating one. 这个案子一直特别吸引人
[35:00] There are those who are weak but don’t have it, 那些弱者没有线索
[35:02] and those who have it but are strong. 而有线索的人却是强者
[35:06] I’ve isolated the one who has it 我已经把有线索并且愿意提供线索的人
[35:08] and will give it — Watley. 找出来了 叫沃特利
[35:12] He’s been running an avoidance play, 他一直在采取回避策略
[35:13] but that’s at its end. 但是没有什么好回避的了
[35:17] I’ll push for a suspension 我会力图给他停职
[35:19] if that’s what it takes to sit him down. 如果这能让他坐下配合的话
[35:22] There’s plenty of support out there. 外界给了许多支持
[35:25] The AG wants this, and soon. 而且总检察长想要尽快拿下这个案子
[35:29] You’ll have it. 你会拿下的
[35:32] I will if you say I will. 你说我能我就能
[35:35] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[35:37] Something I learned when I was working under Mondale — 我在蒙代尔手下工作的时候学会了一点
[35:41] take a little piece of yourself, tuck it away in the basement. 把你自己分出一小块来 藏在地下室里
[35:45] You can give the rest to the job, 其余的部分拿去工作
[35:48] but keep a small piece. 但是保留一小部分
[35:52] I speak from experience. 这是我的经验
[35:56] Noted. 记住了
[36:13] I find myself thinking in your words sometimes. 我有时候突然意识到自己在思考你说的话
[36:15] The two that just came to me are “Shit hole.” 我能想到的两个字就是”屎坑”
[36:18] Sandicot. 桑迪科特
[36:20] If they don’t get the casino, 如果他们得不到赌场的话
[36:21] then we have to pass on it. 我们必须放弃投资
[36:23] Even if all that urban revitalization bullshit comes into effect? 即便那套城市复兴的狗屁政策开始实施吗
[36:26] That’ll make incremental change, 那只会是渐进式的改变
[36:27] but not fast enough and not big enough. 但速度既不快 量也不够大
[36:29] Without that casino, it goes from something to consider 没有赌场的话 就会从需要考虑的事情
[36:31] to something to never think about again. 变成再也不用考虑的事情了
[36:33] I see that. 我明白了
[36:34] Fuck. 他妈的
[36:41] I’m gonna carpet-bomb you guys with so much fucking food, 我要用这些吃的对你们进行地毯式轰炸
[36:43] you’ll be reeling. 你们会走不动路的
[36:44] Thanks, David. 谢谢 大卫
[36:46] Don’t thank me. 不用谢我
[36:46] Just be there for us when Fugu goes public. 河豚上市的时候帮帮我们就好
[36:48] Absolutely. 绝对的
[36:52] I know when someone’s working me. 要是有人要公关我的话我能感觉到
[36:55] What’s your play here? 你有什么打算
[36:57] The bond. 债券
[36:58] If your casino is going to the town I need it to. 如果你的赌场能建在我需要的地方
[37:01] And because we’re friends, 既然我们是朋友
[37:03] I’m gonna come across with that info? 我该给你透露消息吧
[37:05] I was hoping. 我可盼着呢
[37:07] A ’69 Dodge Challenger. 1969年的道奇挑战者
[37:09] The one I outbid you for at Barrett Jackson last summer? 去年夏天在巴雷特-杰克逊我出价比你高那辆
[37:16] It’s parked outside. Here. 就停在外面 给你
[37:23] The car 给我这车
[37:24] is a cute gesture. 姿态不错
[37:28] And I’ll take it. 我收下了
[37:31] But it alone, 但是单凭这个
[37:33] it’s not getting you what you want. 你是不会得到你想要的
[37:36] My casino’s gonna make that town, so… 我的赌场会成就那里 所以
[37:40] I’m your partner on the muni-play. 我要做你市政债券的合伙人
[37:44] On a no-risk basis to me. 我要无风险保底
[37:47] 5% off the books. 收入的5%
[37:50] Done. 成交
[37:52] I just need to know where. 我只想知道地点
[37:54] Sandicot. 桑迪科特
[37:56] Still waiting on the official decision to come out of committee, 还在等委员会做出官方决定
[37:59] but they gave me the high sign, 但是他们已经给我暗示了
[38:03] so I know it’s a done deal. 我知道这事定了
[38:06] You casino guys are all old-line crooks. 你赌场的那些家伙都是老牌恶棍了吧
[38:09] At least we wear it with pride. 至少我们引以为豪啊
[38:12] Move forward with the bond. 市政债券的事往前推进
[38:14] The casino is coming to Sandicot. 赌场要建到桑迪科特
[38:16] I’m sure now. 我现在确定了
[38:18] We are committing to this play. 这一票我们干定了
[38:25] You have to tell me how it is. 你得告诉我怎么回事
[38:27] You want a bite? 你要吃一口吗
[38:28] Well, one bite would be like drowning in a puddle. 吃一口就会像淹死在小水洼里
[38:31] I’m sure the kitchen would do one up for you. 我相信厨房会给你做一整个的
[38:34] Well, he’s eating clean. 他要健康饮食
[38:36] McKinnon’s coming up. 麦金农来了
[38:43] Right. You feeling ready, Tom? 你准备好了吗 汤姆
[38:45] Yeah, yeah, I’m good. 当然 准备好了
[38:48] Probably should get back down to the bar. 我可能该回吧台那边了
[38:49] They’re about to seat us. 他们快给我们安排座位了
[38:51] We only get one shot at this. 我们只有一次机会
[38:54] Now, remember — any chance you get 记住 必须抓住每一个
[38:56] to have a private conversation with Boyd, take it. 跟博伊德单独谈话的机会
[38:59] Express concerns about the bid rigging. 表达出对操纵投标的担心
[39:01] Make it clear that you know it’s going on, 说清楚你知道有那事
[39:03] and you’re worried that Mike Arendt 你担心麦克·鄂兰
[39:04] is bringing heat on the firm. 会给公司带来麻烦
[39:07] That should be enough to get him to calm your fears. 这应该足够让他来安慰你了
[39:09] I might go across the table at that motherfucker. 我可能会出手打那个混蛋
[39:12] Steady, Tom. 冷静点 汤姆
[39:14] This’ll hurt him a lot worse 这么办可比打他一巴掌
[39:16] and a lot longer than a punch in the mouth. 能让他更受伤 痛苦更久
[39:20] Use it well. 好好用这个
[39:25] How’s the feed? 信号怎么样
[39:26] – Good to go. – Okay. -可以了 -好的
[39:37] Forty-five dollars for a tuna sandwich. 一个金枪鱼三明治要45美元
[39:40] Somebody bring the drinks. 给我们上一下酒
[39:41] Two at the bar. That’s his third. 他在吧台喝了两杯 这是第三杯了
[39:45] It’s lemony. 是柠檬味的
[39:46] It’s an island. Everything has to be brought on by boat. 那是个岛 什么都得靠船运来
[39:49] I know Mustique is an island. 我知道马斯蒂克是个岛
[39:50] Okay. 好吧
[39:52] So what’d you do, Larry? 那你是怎么做的 拉里
[39:53] I said, “What do you charge for the lemons? 我说 为什么收柠檬的钱
[39:55] I’ll squeeze them myself. 我自己会挤
[39:56] Either that, or I’ll fly in a load of gold bullion.” 要么这样 不然我都能用钞票洗澡了
[39:59] Larry, Larry, don’t — don’t cry poor. 拉里 拉里 少来 别哭穷了
[40:02] How much you take in this year so far? 今年你都赚多少了
[40:04] Come on. Tell us. 拜托 告诉我们
[40:05] Twenty-three, $24 million? 2300或者2400万吧
[40:07] Maybe you’ve had enough, huh, Tom? 你可能喝多了 汤姆
[40:09] Can we get Tom a cup of black coffee, please? 请给汤姆来杯黑咖啡
[40:13] I don’t want a cup of fucking coffee. 我他妈才不要咖啡呢
[40:15] He’s drunk. We should pull him. 他醉了 我们得叫他收手
[40:16] We’ve got an agent posing as a waiter. 我们有个扮成服务员的特工
[40:18] We can pull him right now with minimal damage. 现在就能让他收手把损失降至最低
[40:20] We’ll hold. 我们按兵不动
[40:24] With Thai massage, you’re wearing clothes. 泰式按摩时 你是穿着衣服的
[40:27] What’s the fun in that? 那有什么意思
[40:30] Exactly. 就是
[40:32] Larry. Larry, you fuck. 拉里 拉里 你这个混蛋
[40:37] It’s probably going to stain that. 它可能会染色
[40:38] Uh, bad to fucking worse. 越来越糟了
[40:40] Honey, take her to the ladies’. 亲爱的 带她去洗手间吧
[40:42] Yeah, why don’t you freshen up? 是啊 你也提提神吧
[40:46] Tom, get your shit together. You’re embarrassing yourself. 汤姆 清醒点 你让自己出丑了
[40:51] You think I don’t know what’s going on here? 你以为我不知道这是怎么回事吗
[40:57] What’s that, Tom? 怎么回事 汤姆
[41:06] Arendt is putting us all in danger. 鄂兰让我们处于危险之中了
[41:08] The Treasury bonds — 国库券…
[41:09] He’s gonna send us all to prison. 他会让我们都坐牢的
[41:12] The ten-years. 你是说十年期的国债
[41:15] That’s what this is about. 原来是因为这个
[41:17] Mike’s putting the band back together again, 麦克正在重新组织投行
[41:19] just like I told him to. 就像我让他做的那样
[41:21] Fuck, you told him to? 操 是你让他做的
[41:25] I thought he was free-balling. 我以为他在胡闹
[41:26] Conditions are right to get going again. 现在情况有变
[41:29] We’ll tail the shit out of the auction. 我们得熬过拍卖
[41:30] The fucking Feds can spare the 15 bips. 等该死的联调局的风声过去
[41:33] Then we can talk about the 26-weeks. 然后我们再谈26周国债的事
[41:35] We have to get some volume going now. 我们现在得有一些成交量
[41:38] So relax. 所以放松点
[41:41] That’ll do it. 这样就行了
[41:48] When I started here, 当我开始在这工作的时候
[41:51] I made a promise to you, 我向你许下了承诺
[41:53] and you to me. 同样你也给了我承诺
[41:55] And we’ve kept that promise no matter what. 我们无论如何一直都信守着那个承诺
[41:59] Thing is, it’s not your turn to speak. 问题是 现在轮不到你说话
[42:01] Why’s that? 为什么
[42:02] Because while you have been out there learning the Yaqui Way 因为当你在外边学雅基人那套的时候
[42:04] or how run like the Tarahumara, 或是学着像塔拉乌马拉人那样奔跑时
[42:06] I have been here fighting the battle 我他妈在这
[42:08] of fucking Thermopylae! 打着温泉关战役
[42:10] I was in sessions with Wendy, doing deep work. 我跟温蒂在一起 进行深度治疗
[42:15] Well, that I do want to hear about. 这样啊 这是我想听到的
[42:19] Best I can put it together… 我只能做到这样了
[42:33] Wags, wake up. Get up. 瓦格斯 醒醒 起来
[42:36] Oh, baby, no! 宝贝 不要
[42:38] No, not baby. It’s Wendy. 不 我不是宝贝 我是温蒂
[42:39] Get up! 起来
[42:45] Why? 为什么
[42:46] Because you begged me for an appointment, 因为你求着我给你预约时间
[42:49] and then you didn’t show up. 然后你竟然没来
[42:53] Oh, you’re still here. 你还在这里
[42:55] No, I’m not. 不是
[42:57] I’m here, but not like that. 我在这里 不过不是你想的那样
[43:00] Okay. 好吧
[43:01] Mr. Wagner, I can come back at 11:30 瓦格纳先生 我可以11:30
[43:03] or two or after five. 或者2点或者5点后再来
[43:04] She has a key? 她有钥匙
[43:06] Why not? 为什么不呢
[43:07] You have a goddamned I.V. Stand living in your hotel room. 你在酒店房间里还有个点滴架呢
[43:11] Turns out you have the day off. 你今天不用上班了
[43:13] With pay. 会付你钱的
[43:18] This is your third divorce, 这是你的第三次离婚
[43:20] but your first ass tattoo. 但是第一次在屁股上纹身
[43:22] Any ideas? 你有什么想法吗
[43:24] My idea was the drinking, women, and drugs in perfect balance. 我认为自己喝酒玩女人和嗑药保持了完美的平衡
[43:28] An infinite Zen garden. 就像一个无穷的禅境
[43:31] Simplicity, harmony between the elements, purity, 简单 和谐与纯净
[43:35] that’s what makes it a Zen garden. 这些才能叫做禅境
[43:37] I think you’re confusing it with the AVN Awards. 我觉得你可能把它跟成人奥斯卡奖搞混了
[43:40] Okay. 好吧
[43:42] Couple ways this can go — 有几种治疗方法
[43:44] We do, like, intense psychotherapy 我们进行密集的心理治疗
[43:46] for two years, five days a week, 用两年时间 每周五天
[43:49] break down your walls, 打破你内心的防线
[43:50] push past your rationalizations and defenses. 绕过你的理性与防卫
[43:53] Or you can tell me what the fuck is going on. 要么你告诉我这他妈是怎么回事
[43:57] How? 怎么告诉你
[43:58] Isn’t the point of analysis that we don’t know? 那不正是我们不清楚的地方吗
[44:00] Which is why I’m not in that racket. 所以我不会那么做
[44:01] We don’t have that kind of fucking time. 我们没那个时间
[44:03] Not anymore. 不再有了
[44:05] Fucking right we don’t. 真他妈对
[44:06] I got a goddamned I.V. stand living in my hotel room. 我酒店房间里有个点滴架
[44:10] Good. 很好
[44:13] Now, whatever caused this didn’t make you retreat. 导致这个发生的事并没有让你退缩
[44:16] You didn’t become depressive. You chose distraction. 你没有抑郁 你选择了分散注意
[44:19] I’m sad, lonely. 我很伤心 孤独
[44:21] Give me an immediate answer. 马上给我个答案
[44:22] I mean, it doesn’t have to be right, just — just blurt it. 不需要是对的 脱口而出就行
[44:24] When did this feeling first land? 你什么时候第一次有这种感觉
[44:27] I was in the bathroom. 我在厕所
[44:30] I was in this club on the Lower East Side. 在下东区的一家夜店
[44:32] I just overpaid 我高价买了
[44:33] for what were supposed to be actual quaaludes. 其实是安眠酮的东西
[44:36] What were you doing on the Lower East Side? 你在那干什么呢
[44:38] Drinking with this prick I worked with years ago. 跟我几年前的混蛋同事喝酒
[44:41] God, I hated that prick. 我真恨那家伙
[44:43] I hated him when we worked together. 我们一起工作时我就恨他
[44:45] I hated him even more that night. 那晚我更恨他了
[44:47] Why did you agree to drink with a guy you hate? 你为什么会跟你恨的人喝酒呢
[44:49] I drink with pricks I hate all the time. 我总是跟我恨的人喝酒
[44:51] It’s the job. 这就是我的工作
[44:52] It’s the ones who aren’t that stand out like giants. 不这样的都是厉害的人
[44:58] Holy shit. 我去
[45:01] Holy shit. Phil. 日了狗了 菲尔
[45:04] I can’t believe I missed this. 不敢相信我错过了这个
[45:06] Phil? 菲尔
[45:08] Phillip Carroll. 菲利普·卡罗尔
[45:09] Another prick? 另一个混蛋
[45:10] No. 不是
[45:12] No, the opposite. 相反
[45:14] Guy was my mentor. 他是我的导师
[45:16] Back when I started at Lehman. 我还在莱曼的时候
[45:19] He was the Wilt fucking Chamberlain of Wall Street. 他可是华尔街的威尔特·张伯伦
[45:22] Paid for the whole group’s vacations when he killed it. 赚了的时候就给全队度假买单
[45:25] Didn’t even close his door when he got crushed. 失意时也不会闭门不见人
[45:28] I saw him on the street. 我在街上看到他
[45:29] Hey, Phil! 菲尔
[45:30] He looked at me, and I waved. 他看着我 我招手
[45:35] He walked right past me. 他就这么走了过去
[45:36] Fucking DK’d me like I was a ghost. 好像我他妈是个鬼魂一样
[45:44] Turns out, he has early-onset Alzheimer’s. 原来他患上了早发性阿兹海默症
[45:50] Can’t even go out by himself now. 现在都不能独自出门了
[45:55] His wife left him. His kids don’t come around. 他的妻子离开了他 他的孩子也不来看望
[45:58] It was… fucked. 真他妈操蛋
[46:03] He was there, but he wasn’t there… 他在那 但灵魂却不在那
[46:07] a carcass with no further purpose. 只是一个失去目标的躯壳
[46:12] What you saw would have brought up issues of mortality 你所见的会使任何人联想起死亡
[46:16] and diminished utility for anyone. 和逐渐失去的功能
[46:18] You saw your hero, 你看到你的英雄
[46:21] a man you deemed better than you, laid low. 一个你认为比你强的人 变成这样
[46:25] That’s empathy. 这是同情
[46:28] Why did his plight cut you so deep? 为何他的困境会让你如此痛心
[46:30] What made you so vulnerable to this idea of fading away? 为何这种逐渐消亡的想法会令你如此脆弱
[46:35] Axe hired a fucking Chief of Staff. 阿克斯请了个首席顾问
[46:38] Her name is Steph Reed. 她叫斯特·里德
[46:45] So now he doesn’t need you anymore. 所以他现在不再需要你了
[46:50] And if he doesn’t need you anymore, 如果他不需要你
[46:54] no one does. 也就没人需要你了
[46:57] You have outlived your utility. 你就失去了你的功能
[47:00] There is nothing left for you to do but die. 除了去死没别的事做了
[47:09] But you’re not dead. 但你还没死
[47:12] Which means it is time to pivot. 这就是说是时候翻转了
[47:16] To evolve into what it is you’ll become next. 进化成你要成为的下一个样子
[47:24] Wendy reassembled me, piece by piece, 温蒂重新组装了我 一片一片
[47:29] on that bench. 在长椅上
[47:30] That’s what she does. 这就是她擅长的
[47:33] And I decided I had to give you the chance 我决定要给你机会
[47:35] to make the change here you need to. 来做出你需要的改变
[47:37] To modernize. Optimize. 现代化 最优化
[47:42] To put this old horse out to pasture. 把这匹老马放回牧场
[47:46] Yeah, well, I’m sorry about Phil, 菲尔的事我很抱歉
[47:50] but this place doesn’t fucking run without you. 但这里没你不行
[47:53] I do need you. 我需要你
[47:55] Especially since I just let Steph Reed go. 特别是我刚让斯特·里德走人了
[47:59] You did? 你这么做了
[48:02] You were wrong. 你错了
[48:03] I’m not human. I am a machine. 我不是人 我是机器
[48:06] I’m a fucking Terminator. 我他妈是个终结者
[48:11] So, your resignation is rejected. 所以 你的辞呈被拒了
[48:13] Get some coffee. 弄点咖啡
[48:15] We are barely hanging on here. 我们快撑不住了
[48:17] I just pulled the trigger on the muni-bond in Sandicot, 我刚开始了桑迪科特市政债券的动作
[48:20] and I got one move left to get us 我还剩下一步棋
[48:22] into the black for this quarter. 来让我们这个季度能够盈利
[48:31] Coffee! 咖啡
[48:33] Hey, Jeff. 杰夫
[48:35] You never finished your story. 你从未说完你的故事
[48:37] What trap did you and your father use 你和你父亲用了什么陷阱
[48:39] to finally get that wolf? 最终抓到了那只狼
[48:42] Yeah, it was, uh, time, Sacker. 是 时间 塞克
[48:46] We stayed in the same location all day. 我们整天待在同一个地方
[48:50] The trap was time. 陷阱就是时间
[49:02] Late night? 深夜
[49:04] Yeah. And I’m on the move. 对 我要行动了
[49:07] Got television in the city in a couple hours. 几个小时后要去城里接受电视采访
[49:09] On your way in, 你到的时候
[49:11] give Lawrence Boyd a call for me. 帮我给劳伦斯·博伊德打个电话
[49:12] I’ll be with him. What’s up? 我会和他一起 怎么了
[49:15] Tell him the woman he set me up with wasted my fucking time. 告诉他让我见的那女人他妈的是浪费我时间
[49:18] I’m sorry? 什么
[49:20] It was a bullshit meeting. 糟糕透顶的会面
[49:22] You’re a businesswoman, right? 你是个生意人 对吧
[49:24] That’s how you went in there? 你是这样进去的吧
[49:25] Damn right. 没错
[49:26] Well, then, was the woman discourteous? 那个女人不礼貌吗
[49:28] Was she rude? 粗鲁吗
[49:29] No. It wasn’t — 不 不是
[49:33] She treated me like I was just the wife, 她对待我好像我只是你的妻子
[49:36] like my business wasn’t ready. 好像我还没准备好
[49:38] I tried to tell you. 我试着告诉你
[49:39] Yeah, you weren’t ready, 没错 你还没准备好
[49:41] but you wouldn’t hear it from me. 但你不听我的
[49:42] You put me in touch with Spartan-Ives. 是你让我跟斯巴坦-艾弗斯接触的
[49:44] – You said to go ahead. – Don’t. Don’t. -你说去吧 -别 别
[49:47] I don’t have time to have this conversation 我没时间以你需要的方式
[49:48] the way you need me to. 跟你谈这个
[49:49] You weren’t ready. 你还没准备好
[49:50] Leave it there. 别管了
[49:51] Why the fuck not? 我哪里没准备好了
[49:55] What is it that you do that you’re the best in the world at? 你干过最成功的买卖是什么
[49:58] You offer a service you didn’t invent, 你提供的服务不是自己构想的
[50:01] a formula you didn’t invent, 配方不是你创制的
[50:02] a delivery method you didn’t invent. 交付方式不是你开拓的
[50:04] Nothing about what you do 时至今日你的作为
[50:06] is patentable or a unique user experience. 没有一样是独创的
[50:09] You haven’t identified an isolated market segment, 你没确定好自己的细分市场
[50:12] haven’t truly branded your concept. 没有真正的品牌概念
[50:14] You need me to go on? 还要我继续说吗
[50:15] So, why would an investment bank put serious money into it? 投资银行凭什么把真金白银给你呢
[50:18] I all but told you ahead of time, 我跟你说过了
[50:20] but you wouldn’t listen. 但你不听
[50:21] Now you’ve heard it, but it’s too late. 现在你听了 可也晚了
[50:24] You weren’t ready. 你就是还没准备好
[50:29] Now, I gotta go into New York 我要去纽约
[50:31] to try and save my fucking quarter. 拯救我这一季度了
[50:43] Mr. Axelrod, I’ll be in to get you 阿克斯罗德先生 开播前两分钟
[50:44] in two minutes to go on the air. 我会过来叫您
[50:45] Thank you. And thank you, Larry. 谢谢 也谢谢你 拉里
[50:49] You locked in on how you want to do it? 你确定要这么做吗
[50:51] Yeah. 是的
[50:53] When I follow you on, I’ll back whatever you said. 我上场以后 会支持你的任何言论
[51:03] Former teaching assistant of mine 我以前有个助教
[51:05] clerks for a federal judge now. 现在是联邦法官的手下
[51:08] She just told me that her judge 她告诉我她们法官
[51:09] signed an arrest warrant for Lawrence Boyd. 刚刚签署了劳伦斯·博伊德的逮捕令
[51:14] They are coming for him. 正在去抓他的路上
[51:18] He’ll be in cuffs within the hour. 一小时内他就会被捕
[51:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:27] Ready? 准备好了吗
[51:31] Yeah. 好了
[51:41] Go get ’em. 搞定他们
[51:46] I will. 我会的
[52:00] Axe. 阿克斯
[52:01] Let’s do dinner again soon with Savannah and Mike. 叫上萨凡纳和麦克 我们再约顿饭
[52:05] When we’re on, I have to get into all the action 直播时 在尼日利亚局势上
[52:08] against you on the Nigerian play. 我会站在你的对立面
[52:12] You okay? 你没事吧
[52:14] Yeah. 没事
[52:17] Will you ask me about my bracelet? 你可以问起我的手链吗
[52:20] Fun way in. 这个插入点不错
[52:21] We’re pleased to welcome Bobby Axelrod, 我们很高兴能请到波比·阿克斯罗德
[52:24] the principal and founder of Axe Capital. 阿克斯资本的创始人兼总裁
[52:26] Bobby, it’s a pleasure to have you here. 波比 欢迎你来到演播室
[52:27] It’s a pleasure to be here, Sam. 很高兴能来 萨姆
[52:28] Before we get started, I have to ask — 在开始之前 我不得不问一下
[52:30] You’re wearing a very unique bracelet. 你戴着一个很独特的手链
[52:32] What’s the significance? 它的意义何在
[52:34] Oh, this? 这个吗
[52:35] I wear this Yoruba bracelet in solidarity 我戴的是约鲁巴人手链
[52:38] with the people of Nigeria. 与尼日利亚人民团结一致
[52:40] I have seen the hope and purpose these people have, 我看到了他们的希望与决心
[52:43] and today I’m worried for them, Sam. 而现在我很担忧他们 萨姆
[52:45] Their economy is on the verge of collapse. 他们的经济濒于崩溃
[52:47] Their oil reserves are severely overvalued. 石油储量被严重高估
[52:51] In short, their currency is in jeopardy. 总之 他们的货币形势极其严峻
[53:03] And so, yes, there is no doubt in my mind 是的 我认为我的好朋友
[53:06] that my good friend, Bobby Axelrod, 波比·阿克斯罗德所说
[53:09] has this one right. 无疑是正确的
[53:11] The Nigerian currency, the Naira, 尼日利亚货币 即奈拉
[53:13] is facing certain devaluation. 势必面临贬值
[53:15] It’s their only choice, 这是他们唯一的选择
[53:17] no matter how much it hurts the people. 不论会对人民造成多大伤害
[53:19] I can see that. 我明白了
[53:32] We nailed that. 我们搞定了
[53:34] The old Malachi Crunch. 先知保佑
[53:36] The market is shifting already. 市场风向已经开始转变
[53:38] It is done. 我们搞定了
[53:40] Yes, it is. 没错
[53:41] Larry… 拉里
[53:46] in a few moments, 过一会
[53:48] the FBI are gonna come walking through that door 联调局的人就会进来
[53:50] and they’re going to arrest you. 他们会把你带走
[53:52] You can’t run. 你不能跑
[53:54] There’s no time. 来不及了
[54:01] Rhoades fucked me like you thought he would. 罗兹真如你所说的耍了我
[54:05] And you got the call 而且你上台之前
[54:07] before you went on, didn’t you? 就已经知道了 是吗
[54:09] Your whole manner changed. You didn’t even warn me. 你的神情举止都变了 可你没有告诉我
[54:12] I couldn’t. 我不能
[54:13] Because you needed me to go on the air 因为你需要我上台
[54:15] to corroborate your story, 支持你的说法
[54:16] get your message out, save your quarter. 把消息放出去 保住你的季度
[54:22] I get it. It was smart. 我明白 这招很聪明
[54:27] This is some fucked-up universe we’ve decided to live in. 这就是我们所生存的操蛋世界
[54:31] How can I help now? 我还能帮什么忙
[54:36] Hold this for me. 拿着这个
[54:38] And I need you to get word to my lawyer. 告诉我的律师
[54:41] And Linda? 琳达呢
[54:44] Make sure she tells the kids 让她在孩子们从电视上看到我之前
[54:45] before they find out from the news. 告诉他们情况
[54:48] Done. 好
[54:56] Larry. 拉里
[54:58] I know. 我懂
[54:59] Lawrence Boyd? 劳伦斯·博伊德
[55:01] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[55:02] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[55:04] Anything you say can and will be used against you 但你说的一切
[55:06] in a court of law. 都将作为呈堂证供
[55:11] I thought you were ready to take the next step. 我以为你准备好要走下一步了
[55:15] I thought you understood the goddamn game. 我以为你懂游戏规则呢
[55:18] Oh, I believe I do, sir. 我相信我懂 先生
[55:22] I believe I do. 我相信我懂
[55:31] Hello, Bob. 波比
[55:33] I don’t put any stock in omens or fortune tellers, 我向来不相信预言或先知
[55:36] but this must feel 但这一幕
[55:39] a little like your future foretold, huh? 肯定有点像你的未来吧
[55:42] You mean watching you arrest other people 你是说 你逮捕别人
[55:44] while I walk right out the door? 而我逍遥离开吗
[55:46] Yeah. Kinda does. 差不多吧
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme