Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Previously on Billions… 《亿万》前情回顾
[00:10] NFL thinks it would be best for all involved 全美橄榄球联盟觉得如果你不参与投标的话
[00:13] if you didn’t bid. 对所有人都好
[00:15] Stated reason? 说的理由呢
[00:16] Public perception. 担心公众的看法
[00:17] I think we should start something — a business. 我们应该开启一番事业
[00:22] I’m already set up in an office of my own, 我已经设立自己的办公室
[00:24] starting to see clients. 开始接待客户了
[00:25] – Is that permanent? – I’m not sure…yet. -那是永久的吗 -我还不确定 目前来说
[00:29] I’m keeping my options open. 我想留点回旋余地
[00:31] Say hello to my nephew, Marco. 来认识一下我侄子 马尔科
[00:32] Kid just got elected to county executive up in Sandicot. 这孩子刚当选桑迪科特的县长
[00:35] I’m Marc. An honor to meet you, Mr. Axelrod. 我叫马尔科 很荣幸见到你阿克斯罗德先生
[00:38] You will give me what I need. 你会告诉我我想知道的一切
[00:40] Or maybe we’ll have a pepperoni slice in Yonkers. 不然我们去扬克斯品尝一下意大利辣肠披萨
[00:43] We can invite your boss. 可以邀请你的老板一同前来
[00:45] Sleeping well has become important to me. 睡得安心对我来说很重要
[00:46] So is looking my daughter in the eye, 同样重要的是当我看着我女儿的眼睛
[00:48] knowing she’s looking back at a good person. 知道她在看着一个好人
[00:50] Congratulations. 恭喜
[00:51] If I fire you now, 如果我现在解雇你
[00:52] it’ll look like the administration is protecting Boyd, 会让政府看起来在保护博伊德
[00:55] obstructing justice. 妨碍司法公正
[00:56] There’s a reason no one’s done this. 没有人这么做是有原因的
[00:58] I’ll just fire you in a few months. 我几个月后再解雇你
[00:59] All you’ve bought is time. 你争取到的只有时间
[01:01] I got news last night I never wanted to get — 昨晚我得到了一个我并不想得到的消息
[01:03] Chuck Rhoades, coming at me. 查克·罗兹 盯上我了
[01:05] You squared off with him, walked away unmarked. 你和他摆好架势 还能全身而退
[01:07] I need your playbook, I need to know how to beat him. 我需要你对付他的办法 我得知道怎样打败他
[01:10] Lawrence Boyd can be friend to no man. 劳伦斯·博伊德不会是任何人的朋友
[01:12] He needs to dominate you in his own mind 他要通过将他的”种子”播撒进你妻子的体内
[01:15] by heaving his seed into your bride. 以达到在心目中主宰你的目的
[01:19] Turn it off. 把它关了
[01:20] Disgrace him. Humble him. 羞辱他 打倒他
[01:22] Boyd’s been rigging Treasury bids. 博伊德一直在操纵财政部的投标
[01:24] I’ll get you whatever I can. 我会把我能得到的信息都给你
[01:25] Whatever it takes, I’m in. 无论要付出何种代价 我都入伙
[01:52] I’ve seeded over 125 companies. 我投资了超过125家公司
[01:56] I don’t do it to make money. 我这么做不是为了赚钱
[01:57] If money comes with that, and it always has, that’s fine. 如果有钱赚 确实也一向如此 那最好了
[02:01] But it’s not the driver. 但这不是动机
[02:03] I do it for the same reason 我的理由不异于
[02:05] that Edison created telephonic communication, 爱迪生发明电话通信
[02:08] Oppenheimer harnessed nuclear fission, 奥本海默利用核裂变
[02:10] and DJ Kool Herc set up two turntables and a microphone 库尔·赫克DJ在布朗克斯区塞奇威克大道上
[02:12] on Sedgewick Avenue in the Bronx — 架起唱机转盘与麦克风
[02:15] to move at great velocity towards a better future. 都是为了以更快的速度走向更好的未来
[02:20] And this? 而这个
[02:22] This represents the culmination of it all. 它代表着这一切的巅峰
[02:25] Farpoint isn’t just going to bring the earth closer together. 远点科技不仅要让全球的联系更为密切
[02:27] It’s going to bring us closer to what’s out there. 它还将让我们更接近外面的世界
[02:32] This is the first one you sent into orbit. 这是你送上天的第一台
[02:34] Yeah. 是的
[02:36] We’re two generations beyond Manticore. 现在已经有了曼提柯尔之后两代的产品
[02:39] Manticore-3 — 曼提柯尔3号
[02:40] “The first ship to make a manned mission to Mars.” 第一艘完成火星载人飞行任务的飞船
[02:44] That your impersonation of me? 你是在模仿我说话吗
[02:46] Well, you’ve certainly said it enough times. 你确实说了很多遍了
[02:52] That’s how I make it happen. 因此我才做到了
[02:57] Elena Gabriel. 埃琳娜·加布里尔
[03:00] Lead candidate for that first mission. 第一次任务的领队候选人
[03:01] Well, it’ll take a couple of days for me 我要花好多天才能
[03:03] to do a full work-up on it. 完成全面的诊断
[03:04] We have a conference room set aside. 我们有一间搁置不用的会议室
[03:05] I appreciate that, 多谢
[03:06] but since she has no prior relationship with me — 但因为她之前与我没有交情
[03:08] Build rapport however you want, okay? 根据你的需要建立融洽的关系 好吧
[03:10] Just, keep in mind, 记住
[03:11] we’re not giving her the keys to a school bus here. 我们要交给她的可不是校车的钥匙
[03:14] This is a $1.2 billion vessel. 这艘飞船价值12亿
[03:17] And your legacy. I get all that. 也是你的宝贝 我都明白
[03:19] You need to know that she’s psychologically bulletproof. 你要知道她在心理上是否刀枪不入
[03:22] There she is. Right on time. 她来了 正准时
[03:25] Does that mean anything? 这有什么寓意吗
[03:26] Yeah, that her watch works. 有 说明她的手表挺准
[03:30] Elena Gabriel. 埃琳娜·加布里尔
[03:32] Ah, dominant handshake. 主导型握手
[03:34] Intentional? 故意的吗
[03:35] You tell me. 你说呢
[03:38] Elena will show you around the facility. 埃琳娜会带你参观一下这里
[03:42] I know what you’re doing with the lawsuit. 我知道你会怎么处理那起诉讼
[03:44] What am I doing with the lawsuit? 我会怎么处理那起诉讼
[03:46] Look, Axe, I spent seven years 阿克斯 我花了七年时间
[03:48] and more money than I care to admit 以及多到我都不愿去承认的金钱
[03:50] fighting the S.E.C. Just to clear my name. 去和证交会斗争 为我自己正名
[03:52] – And you did. – Fuck, yeah, I did, -你做到了 -去他的 是啊
[03:54] but in those seven years, 但在那七年里
[03:55] I tried to buy two baseball teams. 我还想买下两支棒球队
[03:58] You may notice — I don’t own a baseball team. 你可能注意到了 我并没有棒球队
[04:02] You think the S.E.C. was the dealbreaker? 你觉得证交会坏了你的交易
[04:04] It fucking didn’t help. That’s for damn sure. 它绝对没帮上忙 这是肯定的
[04:06] Look, Axe, we’re different, right? 阿克斯 我们与别人不一样
[04:08] We didn’t inherit our money. 我们的钱不是继承来的
[04:09] We earned it calling bullshit early, 我们都是自己赚的 靠的是提前决断
[04:12] often, and very publicly. 频繁交易 而且都非常公开
[04:14] The NFL doesn’t like that shit. 全美橄榄球联盟不喜欢这种的
[04:16] They’re afraid you’re gonna break etiquette, 他们害怕你会破坏规矩
[04:18] come in long and loud. 长期性地大动手脚
[04:19] They think you’re gonna be 他们觉得你会成为
[04:20] the Mark Cuban of the NFL. 全美橄榄球联盟的马克·库班
[04:22] Oh, so I’m pre-fucked? 所以我从一开始就注定完了
[04:23] You need to make it clear to them 你要向他们表明
[04:25] that you’re hanging up the gloves 你要金盆洗手
[04:26] and moving on to a new phase. 开始新的阶段了
[04:28] You know what else you need to do? 你知道还需要怎么做吗
[04:30] You need to stop fucking with the U.S. Attorney. 不要再和联邦检察院纠缠了
[04:33] I’m not gonna do that. 我不会那么做的
[04:34] Come on, Axe. 得了 阿克斯
[04:36] So, when are they gonna make the decision? 他们打算什么时候做决定
[04:38] This week. 这周
[04:39] You know, even if you win this lawsuit, 即使你赢了这起诉讼
[04:41] that’s the long game. 这场比赛还长着呢
[04:42] If you really want this team, you got to ask yourself — 如果你真想要这支球队 问问你自己
[04:46] How are you gonna change hearts and minds today? 今天你会如何改变内心的想法
[05:02] Well, the Japanese would be proud. 日本人会很骄傲的
[05:04] You waited until the meal was done. 你一直等到了用餐结束
[05:08] But at this point, hit me with it, 但在这个节点上 直说吧
[05:10] and let us both get on with our days. 你我都痛快点
[05:12] What’s the status on Spartan-Ives? 斯巴坦-艾弗斯的情况怎么样了
[05:14] – Only a matter of time. – How much time? -迟早的事 -还要多久
[05:19] – How much time I got? – Not a lot. -我还有多少时间 -不多了
[05:21] The AG didn’t appreciate you 检察长不喜欢你
[05:23] leaking news of your investigation. 泄露调查进展的行为
[05:24] I didn’t leak it. I denied it when asked. 我没有泄露 被问起时我也否认了
[05:27] Okay. You’ve lodged official protest of my statement. 好吧 你对我的陈述提出了公开抗议
[05:30] Say what you came to say. 你就直说吧
[05:31] You’re alive as long as you’re making progress. 只要你有进展 你就能活下去
[05:34] But the AG thinks that you stalled, 但检察长认为你故意拖延时间
[05:36] she’s gonna show you the Hans Gruber Memorial Exit. 她会让你体会汉斯·克鲁伯的经典下场
[05:41] Well, it’s nice to hear you take the potential demise 很高兴知道你把我的职业生涯即将覆灭的可能性
[05:43] of my career so seriously. 这么当回事
[05:45] Laugh or cry. You know what I mean? 笑或哭 明白我的意思吗
[05:49] I sure do. 当然明白
[06:04] Get me Bensinger. 给我接通本辛格
[06:05] Very few things get the third wealthiest man in America 很少有事情能让美国第三的富翁
[06:08] to leave home. 出远门
[06:09] A handful of economic conferences 几个经济会议
[06:11] and reeling in billionaires for the Giving Oath. 为捐赠誓约吸引亿万富翁加入
[06:14] No conferences are happening in the city right now, Mr. Bensinger. 全市现在没有会议在举行 本辛格先生
[06:17] Well done, young man. 很好 年轻人
[06:19] If your publication will grant me a 48-hour hold, 如果你们答应延迟48小时发表
[06:22] I’ll give you a head start. 我可以给你们独家头条
[06:24] Of course. 当然可以
[06:25] Richard Winstead is joining us 理查德·温斯泰德会加入我们
[06:28] and pledging 80% of his assets. 并以他80%的资产作为担保
[06:30] It’s a great act of philanthropy. 这是慈善事业的壮举
[06:36] Excuse me. 抱歉
[06:40] Robert. A rare treat. 罗伯特 稀客啊
[06:43] Can you find some time for me while you’re visiting? 你游览的时候能给我抽点空吗
[06:45] The city’s so noisy. 这个城市太吵了
[06:46] If you want to have a real talk, 如果你想要好好谈谈的话
[06:48] come to the house in Shaker Heights. 请到我在谢克海茨的房子来
[06:50] That’s a kind offer, but I don’t want to wait that long. 这提议真不错 但是我等不了那么长时间
[06:52] What are you doing tonight? 你今晚做什么
[06:53] Bridge game, grabbing a hot dog. 打桥牌 吃热狗
[06:56] So, the usual? 跟平时一样
[06:58] If I know you, you’re gonna stop at a cart, 如果我了解你的话 你会在快餐车前停下脚步
[06:59] or, even worse, order room service. 或者更糟糕一些 直接叫客房服务
[07:03] New York is, in some respects, a fine city, 在某些方面 纽约确实是个很好的城市
[07:05] but not where cased meats are concerned. 但是香肠可不怎么样
[07:07] I got a place. 我知道个好地方
[07:09] I think it more than stacks up 我觉得那儿可不只是有
[07:11] against what you got in Cleveland. 你在克里夫兰能吃到的一切
[07:12] Challenge accepted. I’ll see you tonight. 接受挑战 今晚见
[07:19] It doesn’t matter what I do. 我做什么并不重要
[07:20] The faucet’s run dry. 水龙头都干枯了
[07:22] What does that mean? 什么意思
[07:23] I can’t get anything on Spartan-Ives’ Treasury bid-rigging 斯巴坦-艾弗斯操纵财政部投标的证据
[07:26] ’cause there is no Spartan-Ives’ Treasury bid-rigging. 我什么都找不到 因为没有这回事
[07:28] That’s bullshit. We all know it’s happening. 胡扯 我们都知道有这事
[07:31] It was, till news got out that you guys were targeting them, 在新闻爆出来你们调查他们之前 确实有
[07:34] and then they just, you know. 然后他们就都…你懂的
[07:36] Boyd’s snake crawled back up his flap. 博伊德的蛇又爬回他的旗帜上了
[07:39] Look, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do here. 我不知道我在这要做什么
[07:41] I can’t share a bed with my wife. 我无法再跟我的妻子同床共枕
[07:44] I can’t move out, 我不能搬出去
[07:45] ’cause then she’ll know that I know. 因为那样她就会知道我知道了
[07:48] I spend half my day at home in the bathroom. 我每天花半天的时间待在家里的洗手间里
[07:49] She thinks I have the shits. 她以为我在拉屎
[07:51] Look, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to help you get Boyd. 我想我没法帮你们抓到博伊德
[07:54] I mean, I want to, but — 我也想 但是
[07:56] Your boss violated the sanctity of your marital bed, 你老板玷污了你婚姻的神圣
[08:01] and you can’t man up to… 你就不能爷们一点…
[08:02] Bryan. 布莱恩
[08:05] He’s all man. 他已经很爷们了
[08:06] He’s John Wayne in Liberty Valance. 他就是《双虎屠龙》里的约翰·韦恩
[08:09] ‘Cause most fellas in his position would run and hide, 像他这种境遇的人大都跑到一边躲起来了
[08:12] but he is standing in. 但是他还在
[08:15] Now, I don’t know if I’d be man enough 我都不知道自己能不能像个爷们一样
[08:16] to watch my wife sleep next to me, 看着我的妻子睡在我的身旁
[08:19] knowing what he knows. 对他所知道的了如指掌
[08:20] Mr. McKinnon, a bit more time, 麦金农先生 假以时日
[08:24] and your struggle will have been worth it. 你的努力一定会得到回报
[08:27] Players return to their mean. 玩家们会重拾贪婪
[08:28] And we will be waiting. 我们则守株待兔
[08:33] Get back to work. 回去工作吧
[08:34] Keep it together. 振作一点
[08:36] We’ll find another way to nail Lawrence Boyd, 我们找其他方法给劳伦斯·博伊德定罪
[08:39] and when we do, 当我们找到的时候
[08:40] we’ll need you. 我们会需要你的
[08:51] Setback. Not a defeat. 挫折而已 不算失败
[08:55] I promise. 我保证
[09:01] I could go through the Panama Papers, 我可以查查《巴拿马文件》
[09:03] look at all the assets that offshore firm was hiding. 看看他那离岸公司隐藏的所有资产
[09:06] Boyd didn’t have money there. 博伊德在那没什么钱
[09:08] There’s no direct link to him. 没有指向他的直接证据
[09:09] Maybe we’ll find someone else to flip up the chain. 也许我们应该找其他人来把链条补全
[09:12] The problem isn’t the missing link to the top. 问题不在于缺乏抵达顶端的链接
[09:16] The problem is the top. 问题在于顶端本身
[09:26] Your friend Lawrence Boyd. 你的朋友劳伦斯·博伊德
[09:28] You said he was ready. 你说他准备好了的
[09:29] Fuck. 靠
[09:30] There’s a methodology I deploy 我有一个方法
[09:32] that gets the results you’ve come to expect. 能够达到你想要的结果
[09:35] But he isn’t letting me take the steps I need to. 但是他却不想让我采取必要的行动
[09:39] Do you want me to take actions I deem necessary 你想让我不经过他的允许就采取
[09:41] without his approval? 我认为必要的行动吗
[09:43] No, keep offering help. 不 继续提供帮助
[09:44] If he’s too genteel to accept, 如果他那么清高不肯接受的话
[09:47] there’s nothing we can do. 我们也没有什么办法
[09:50] Whose house? 谁的房子
[09:54] Whose house? 谁的房子
[09:55] Lonnie’s house. 朗尼的房子
[09:55] 酒吧文化 当一个喝醉了的人异常开心时就会喊这个问题 经典答案是LeMieux’s House
[09:57] All right. 好吧
[09:59] Whose house? 谁的房子
[10:00] I’m not fucking saying it. 我他妈才不说呢
[10:02] Aw, you’re breaking my heart, 心都被你伤透了
[10:03] but whether you admit it or not, 但是不管你承不承认
[10:05] it is, in fact… 这事实上都是
[10:08] Lonnie’s house. 朗尼的房子
[10:09] You did not just close another one. 你不会又结了个案子吧
[10:11] Yeah. Predator this week, Panamanian drug lord last week, 是的 这周终结者 上周巴拿马药王
[10:14] but who’s keeping score? 可是谁负责记录分数呢
[10:16] Uh, by the way, how’s that whole Spartan-Ives thing going? 对了 斯巴坦-艾弗斯的事情怎么样了
[10:19] Solid. 进展很好
[10:21] Great. 太好了
[10:25] Hey, there. 你好
[10:35] New look? 新形象
[10:36] The wife. 我妻子
[10:37] Understood. 我懂
[10:38] Rhoades’ motion to dismiss was denied. 罗兹关于撤销指控的动议没通过
[10:42] Body shot! 干得漂亮
[10:43] Deposition’s confirmed for Thursday, 取证定在了周四
[10:45] but we should postpone. 但我们应该延期
[10:48] Oh, yeah. I know. 是的 我懂
[10:49] That’s what I would say were I my own lawyer. 如果我给自己当律师的话也会这么说
[10:51] Yet we press on. 但我们仍在继续往前走
[10:54] If he doesn’t get to depose me, I don’t get to depose him. 如果他不举证我 我也不举证他
[10:57] It has to happen now. 现在就得解决了
[10:59] The NFL. 全美橄榄球联盟竞标
[11:01] I heard you were down to the final three. 我听说你进到前三了
[11:03] Yeah. Even for me, this kind of chance? 是的 即便是我 这种机会
[11:05] I know. Of course. 我当然知道
[11:08] Most folks, when they get their first job on the Street, 大多数人在华尔街得到第一份工作的时候
[11:10] cold-calling out of phone books, 照着电话簿打推销电话
[11:12] they think the idea is, get the mark to yes. 以为得到同意的回答就可以了
[11:16] But the way I saw it — 但是在我看来
[11:18] and it bought me a 911 my first year — 这个想法让我在第一年就开上了911
[11:20] is never give them a reason to say no, 永远都不要给他们拒绝的理由
[11:22] because if you take “No” out of their vocabulary… 因为如果你把”不”从他们的词汇表中删除
[11:25] “Yes” is the only word left. “是”就是唯一剩下的词了
[11:27] And right now, Chuck Rhoades’ accusations, 现在 查克·罗兹被指控的罪名
[11:30] his insinuations — that’s their no… 那些含沙射影 那就是他们的”不”
[11:34] unless I can make it clear 除非我能说清楚
[11:37] he was the one who crossed the line. 就是他越界了
[11:39] You have to know going in — 你得知道
[11:41] Depositions are unpredictable beasts. 取证是不可预测的猛兽
[11:44] In depos, I’ve seen things you wouldn’t believe. 在取证中 我看到过很多你无法相信的事情
[11:46] Attack ships on fire? 攻击船只被大火吞没
[11:48] Yes. The very best cases gone forever, 是的 最有利的情况永远地消失
[11:52] like tears in rain. 就像雨中的泪水
[11:54] No replicant… no lawyer is gonna rattle me. 没有那样的人了 没有律师能影响到我
[11:59] Mr. Axelrod, you say the U.S. Attorney harassed you, 阿克斯罗德先生 你说联邦检察官骚扰你
[12:03] that he overstepped the bounds of his office. 他越权了
[12:07] Are you sure he didn’t have legitimate reason 你确定他没有合法的理由
[12:08] to come to your place of business? 到你的公司去吗
[12:10] At that hour? No. 那个时间吗 没有
[12:11] His wife worked for you. 他的妻子为你工作
[12:13] Could have been coming to see her. 可能是去看她
[12:14] His wife had quit working for me. 他妻子辞职了
[12:16] She’d also quit being his wife. 而且她也不是他妻子了
[12:17] Don’t be cute. 别耍聪明
[12:18] If you want this to help you in the PR department, 如果你想取证能帮到你 帮到你的公关部门
[12:20] keep the digs off the record. 背后调查的东西都不要说出来
[12:22] What about Mick Danzig? 米克·丹泽呢
[12:23] Do you deny bribing police to wipe out his arrest? 你否认贿赂了警察来消除他的逮捕记录吗
[12:26] Of course. I would nev– 当然 我绝不会…
[12:30] Fuck. 操
[12:32] Let’s not give him a perjury charge for nothing. 我们还是不要白白送他一个伪证罪吧
[12:36] I know you don’t get rattled, 我知道你不会让别人影响到你
[12:38] but if you get rattled, 但是如果你被影响了
[12:39] even for a second, don’t answer. 哪怕仅仅是一秒 不要回答
[12:42] Just ask for a break. 要求休息一下就可以了
[12:48] So… you want a break now? 所以你现在想休息一下吗
[12:51] Keep ’em coming. 继续
[12:57] That’s the shaker room. 那是模拟仓
[13:00] I don’t see a lot of Amish furniture in there. 我没有看到什么阿米什家具
[13:03] That’s funny. I like jokes. 很有趣 我喜欢笑话
[13:05] No, it’s where metallurgy gets subjected 不是 在那里金属要承受
[13:08] to the speed and pressure it’ll face in space. 在太空时的速度和压力
[13:11] It’s where things tend to break. 是测试金属强度的地方
[13:13] Why do you want to go up there? 你为什么想去外太空
[13:15] It’s the undiscovered country. 那是个没有被发现的国家
[13:18] That’s from Hamlet. 那是《哈姆雷特》中的台词
[13:20] He was describing death. 他是在描述死亡
[13:23] It’s the final frontier. 那是最后的阵地了
[13:26] How about in your own words? 用你自己的话来说呢
[13:33] Everyone I went to school with works on one of two things — 我所有的同学都从事这两种行业中的一种
[13:36] theoretical particle physics or the next great start-up. 理论粒子物理学或者成立一个新初创公司
[13:40] You don’t care about those things? 你对这些不感兴趣吗
[13:42] I have too much self-respect to be an academic, 我自尊心太强了所以不能搞学术
[13:44] so number one is out. 所以第一个选项没戏了
[13:46] And the pure money grab, while intoxicating in theory, 纯粹的圈钱 尽管理论让人激动不已
[13:50] never seems to leave anyone any better off than they were 不论是谁都再也比不上
[13:53] the moment they had the big idea in the first place… 最初产生那个伟大想法的时候了
[13:56] because they are still stuck here, 因为他们还困在那
[13:59] bound to this place and its limitations of fuel, 被限制在这个燃料有限 空间有限
[14:02] space, and class struggle. 还有阶级斗争的地方
[14:05] Face it — Earth is pretty screwed. 面对现实吧 地球要完蛋了
[14:13] Where does that leave you? 那你有什么想法
[14:19] I want to do something impossible. 我想做不可能的事
[14:22] I want to point to the sky, at another planet, 我想指着蓝天 指着另一个星球
[14:25] and say, “I used to live there.” 说”我以前住在那”
[14:32] I don’t think I’ve said that out loud before. 我以前没这么大声说出来过
[14:34] Does it sound silly? 听起来傻吗
[14:37] No. 不傻
[14:43] Following Axelrod’s a nonstarter. 跟踪调查阿克斯罗德是没用的
[14:46] – Why? – He’s got operatives, pros — -为什么 -他有私家侦探 专业人员
[14:48] with him, on him. 和他一起 为他服务
[14:50] They hang back. 他们藏在暗处
[14:51] His own staff probably doesn’t know they’re there, 他自己的员工可能不知道他们在那
[14:52] but they are. 但是他们的确在
[14:54] I saw a guy I used to work with at the Bureau. 我看到一个之前联调局里的同事
[14:55] Quality agent. Lucky he didn’t see me. 很棒的探员 幸好他没有看到我
[14:57] – This would be much easier for your son to assign — -No, no. -你儿子指派会更加容易… -不 不
[15:01] This has nothing to do with him. 这和他没关系
[15:03] He can’t even know about it. 他甚至都不能知道这件事
[15:05] Understood. 知道了
[15:07] Maybe you don’t personally do it. 也许你不用亲自去做
[15:08] No. They’d make anybody. 不 他们会让随便哪个人来做的
[15:10] They’re squared away. 他们准备好了
[15:14] Drop down a rung. 降一级
[15:15] Follow his top people. 跟进他的高层人员
[15:19] And this… is for you. 这是给你的
[15:23] Results on the other subject. 其他问题的结果
[15:25] Surveillance of a federal employee is a Class E felony, 监控联邦雇员是E级重罪
[15:27] so if you want me to keep it up, 所以如果你想让我继续下去
[15:29] I’m gonna need to charge you a higher rate. 我得收取更高的价格
[15:31] Then it’s a good day for business. 那今天是个谈生意的好日子
[15:39] Yes? 怎么了
[15:40] Your father’s driver dropped this off for you. 你父亲的司机把这个给你送来了
[15:59] – Thanks, man. – For you, Bryan, anything. -谢谢 -乐意效劳 布莱恩
[16:02] That coffee is terrible. 那咖啡很难喝
[16:04] How do you drink it? 你是怎么喝下去的
[16:10] I close my eyes and think of England. 闭上眼想着英格兰
[16:12] When you close your eyes, I want you to think of me. 当你闭上眼的时候 我想你想着我
[16:17] Coming after you. 紧跟着你
[16:18] Like my own personal Anton Chigurh? 就像我自己的安东·齐格吗
[16:20] Oh, no. I’m not some surrealist nightmare. 不 我不是什么现实主义的噩梦
[16:25] I’m flesh and blood. 我是有血有肉的
[16:27] I feel like you’ve got some bedrock misunderstandings 我觉得你对政府工作
[16:30] about government work. 有根本性的误解
[16:31] The Spartan-Ives investigation isn’t going anywhere. 斯巴坦-艾弗斯的调查不会有什么结果的
[16:36] It’s not going to save Chuck’s job. 它拯救不了查克的工作
[16:42] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[16:44] Don’t throw away a promising career 不要让对于忠诚的片面错误认知
[16:46] over a selective and misguided sense of loyalty. 断送了你的美好前程
[16:51] Your boss is going down, 你的老板大势已去
[16:53] so why not finish Chuck off yourself 为什么不亲手了结了查克
[16:56] and earn some Justice points with the deathblow? 并且从中赢得几分上头对你的好感呢
[17:16] So, we’re finally gonna have the talk? 我们终于能坐下谈谈了
[17:18] Well, you’ve been reaching out to me for five years. 你已经联系我五年了
[17:23] This isn’t how I like to do it. 我没想到会在这样的地方见面
[17:25] You prefer the house? 你更喜欢在家谈
[17:27] It’s more intimate. 家里更私密些
[17:28] For a seduction? 便于笼络我
[17:30] When you ask a person to invest his money with you, 当你游说某人把他的钱交给你投资
[17:32] that’s a seduction. 这才叫做笼络
[17:34] When you ask him to pledge his net worth — 当你让他拿出他的净资产…
[17:36] That’s what the Mongols did when they sacked a village. 这就是蒙古人洗劫村庄时的所作所为
[17:39] I was gonna say it’s a marriage. 我本想说这叫作兼并
[17:41] Well, the Mongols called it that, too. 蒙古人也是这么号称的
[17:44] Look, I get why you’ve been putting me off. 我知道你为什么一直推迟与我见面了
[17:46] Most people don’t like to think about giving their money away. 大多数人不愿考虑捐赠他们的钱财
[17:50] It makes them think they’re gonna die. 这会让他们觉得自己在世上的时日不多了
[17:52] But you can rest assured — You are gonna die. 但你可以放心 你早晚都会死的
[17:57] Yes. 没错
[17:58] A man tries a lot of things. 有人一生尝试很多事情
[18:00] He fucks, he fathers, 品尝女人滋味 抚养孩子
[18:03] he letters his name above doorways 在那些不曾走过的门廊之上
[18:05] he’d never otherwise walk through. 冠上自己的名字
[18:07] Any of this sound familiar? 这些场景你觉得熟悉吗
[18:11] How’s your hot dog? 你觉得热狗味道怎么样
[18:12] Goddamn delicious. 非常好吃
[18:15] Why do you make so much money? 你为什么赚那么多钱
[18:17] Because I can. 因为我有这样的能力
[18:18] Bullshit. 胡说
[18:20] A lot of things you can do that you don’t — 有很多你可以做的事情你都没做
[18:22] bark like a seal, ride the subway. 比如学海豹叫 乘地铁
[18:25] You make money because it feels good. 你赚钱是因为这件事让你感觉很爽
[18:28] Well, here’s the crazy thing. 而让人意想不到的一点在于
[18:30] Giving it away feels better. 捐钱让你感觉更爽
[18:34] Do you remember what it felt like to make that first million? 还记得赚到第一个100万时的那种感觉吗
[18:40] I didn’t feel that good again 在我承诺捐出200亿之前
[18:42] until I pledged to give away 20,000 times that. 再也没有体会过当初那种满足感了
[18:46] It’s the cure. 这办法拯救了我
[18:49] Accumulation with no end in sight is gluttony. 对财富无休止的积累如同暴食
[18:53] That’s the disease. 这是种病
[18:54] I thought it was a sin. 我以为那是种罪
[18:56] Fuck sin. Fuck piety. 去他妈的罪 去他妈的虔信
[18:58] I’m talking about what you can use. 我说的是你能用得上的办法
[19:00] Gluttony hollows you out. 过度积累财富让你身心俱疲
[19:01] Giving goes the other way. 捐款则反之
[19:03] I know. It’s a fucking paradox, but I worked it out. 我知道 这说法前后矛盾 但我想明白了
[19:07] The reason that nothing levers up your happiness like giving 之所以没有什么能提高捐款给你带来的满足感
[19:10] is because it puts you back in charge of the only thing 因为这种方式让你重拾你唯一真正在乎的对象
[19:13] that you ever really cared about– yourself. 也就是你自己的控制权
[19:18] That’s why I founded the Giving Oath. 这就是我创办捐赠誓约的原因
[19:22] And that’s why I’m sitting here. 这也是我坐在这里的原因
[19:36] Fuck. 该死
[19:42] I like the way you fight to pass my guard, 我喜欢你突破我防守所用的进攻方式
[19:44] but you practically dove into that arm lock. 但你差不多完全被锁臂固住了
[19:47] You’ve got to learn the difference 你得弄清楚莽撞进攻
[19:49] between naive aggression and effective aggression. 和有效进攻之间有何不同
[19:54] Yeah. 好的
[20:12] Yeah? 什么事
[20:15] That’s not what you were wearing at the office. 你上班的时候穿的不是这风格的衣服
[20:18] No. 对
[20:23] I found something. 我有所发现
[20:24] I was looking through the Panama Papers. 我之前在查看《巴拿马文件》
[20:26] There was a link to Boyd, after all? 终于找到和博伊德有关的线索了
[20:27] No. He’s not hiding money there. 没 他没把钱藏在那里
[20:32] Your father is. 那上面有你父亲的名字
[20:37] That’s what couldn’t wait till morning? 这就是你等不及到天亮要跟我说的事
[20:38] No. He stashed $12 million in an offshore account. 对 他在离岸账户里藏了1200万美元
[20:42] I know. 我知道这事
[20:45] You knew about this? 你知道
[20:46] He didn’t do anything illegal. 他没做违法的事
[20:48] He didn’t stash it. 他没有藏钱
[20:50] Moving money that way is not a crime. 用这种方式转移资金不是犯罪
[20:53] It’s just bad PR. 只是说出去不太好听罢了
[20:57] But what is it that really bothers you, Bryan? 不过真正让你困扰的是什么 布莱恩
[21:00] The fact that he hid the money 是他藏钱这事
[21:01] or the fact that he had that much in the first place? 还是第一次知道他有那么多钱
[21:12] Here it is. 这瓶
[21:14] No, not that one. 不 这瓶不行
[21:15] The Carolina sauces are too vinegary. 卡罗来纳牌的酱汁太酸了
[21:17] I want something spicy. 我想要辣一点的酱
[21:19] I’m sick of the barbecue sauce. 烧烤酱的事真让人头疼
[21:22] So, Wags? 瓦格斯那边怎么样
[21:24] Hitting it hard. 嗑药成性
[21:26] He has a standing appointment every morning. 每天早上他都要预约输液
[21:28] He has his own IV stand in his room. 他的房间里有专门的静脉注射架
[21:30] Yeah, he’s fucked right now. 他现在的情况真够糟的
[21:33] I’ll deal with it soon. 我会尽快解决这事的
[21:36] He showed me this. 他给我看了这个
[21:38] 仁慈小队 只要749.99美元
[21:38] Says it came to his work e-mail. 他说这是发到他的工作邮箱里的
[21:42] It’s Dan Wolfe’s company. 这是丹·乌尔夫的公司
[21:44] Private equity guy who invests in healthcare. 一个投资医疗保健业的私募人士
[21:46] They’ve got real money behind them. 他们背后有金主
[21:48] Well, they’re hitting on our customer base now 他们现在在吸引我们的客户群
[21:51] and undercutting us. 抢我们的生意
[21:52] So I was thinking we change our focus to smaller firms, 所以我觉得我们得把目光转向规模较小的公司
[21:56] maybe out in New Jersey. 像是在新泽西这样的地方
[21:58] Yeah, let’s let him Bigfoot us into becoming, 是啊 让他把我们吓得
[22:00] like, a lovely little boutique, you know? 改开小精品店得了
[22:02] We can open a bed-and-breakfast 我们可以开一家小旅馆
[22:04] and serve intravenous maple syrup to our guests. 为住客提供静脉注射枫糖浆服务
[22:08] You want to fight? 你想跟他们斗吗
[22:09] This is our fucking corner, Stringer. 该我们出招了 斯丁格
[22:16] Yellowbird. 黄鸟牌
[22:20] You are going to obtain and execute 你们要取得并且执行
[22:23] a search warrant for Spartan-Ives. 对斯巴坦-艾弗斯的搜查令
[22:25] What’s the basis for the warrant? 搜查的依据是什么
[22:27] Quote stuffing. 塞单
[22:29] I brought you that a year ago. 一年前我和你说起的时候
[22:30] You called me a piker for wanting to go after it. 你说我是个”胆小鬼” 只敢去查塞单
[22:33] Yeah, you said high-frequency trading confuses juries 对 你说高频交易比高等微积分
[22:35] more than advanced calculus. 更容易让陪审团迷惑
[22:36] It is advanced calculus. 这就是高等微积分
[22:38] This is the first wave at Normandy. 这相当于是诺曼底登陆的第一波攻击
[22:41] You know what happened on the first wave. 你们都清楚第一波攻击发生了什么
[22:43] – Got cut down. – Right. -被击倒 -对
[22:45] Ensuring that the second wave had a fighting chance. 确保第二波攻击有了作战机会
[22:49] Judge Wailand is expecting you, 韦兰法官正等着你们
[22:50] so go make like a piker — 所以今天 就去做个
[22:55] today. “胆小鬼”
[23:00] Miss me that much? 这么想我
[23:01] Yeah. 是的
[23:03] And I wanted to talk to a few of your employees, 我想和你的一些员工
[23:05] who are also my clients. 同时也是我的客户谈谈
[23:07] Sure. Why? 当然可以 为什么
[23:08] Just to gauge their experience and overall satisfaction. 只是评估他们的体验和整体满意度
[23:11] So, you didn’t want to see if they or you 所以 你不是想查查丹·乌尔夫的仁慈小队
[23:15] are being specifically targeted by Dan Wolfe’s Mercy Squad? 有没有专门针对他们或是你吗
[23:19] I am, right? 我是他们的目标 对吗
[23:21] – Fuck. – It’s okay. -该死 -没关系
[23:23] I’ll call Wolfe, ask for some courtesy, have him back off. 我会打给乌尔夫 友好地叫他滚远点
[23:26] You will not. I’ll handle it. 不行 我自己处理
[23:29] How? 怎么处理
[23:31] I’m a businesswoman. I’ll handle it. 我现在可是女商人 我可以处理
[23:38] You signed up for the Giving Oath? 你要加入捐赠誓约吗
[23:40] You’ve gone soft. How much are you giving? 你变软弱了 你要捐多少
[23:41] Nobody needs to know what he does or doesn’t do. 没有人需要知道他做或是不做什么
[23:45] The giving is later. The headlines are now. 捐款是之后的事 头条现在已经上了
[23:48] You planted it… 你设计好的
[23:49] so you’d look like the type of charity-minded champion 所以你看上去像是那种慈善冠军
[23:51] that gets to steward a sacred trust, 轻松赢得崇高的信任
[23:52] like a sports franchise. 拿下一支球队
[23:54] Didn’t want to just sit back and leave it to the Gods. 可不想只是坐在那儿听天由命
[24:01] It worked. I mean, you got me. 挺管用的 你骗到我了
[24:03] Yeah. 对
[24:04] But you’ve also been hitting the IV -a little hard lately. 但是你最近点滴打得有点多
[24:09] I barely touch the stuff. 我都没怎么碰过
[24:12] Every day. 每天都打
[24:22] Do you believe Chuck really has this? 你相信查克真的能赢下这个案子吗
[24:25] That, or he’s losing it. 要么赢 要么输
[24:27] Either way is good for you. 无论怎样对你都有好处
[24:29] So smile. Enjoy it. 所以笑一笑 尽情享受
[24:33] You’re really okay with leaving Earth behind? 你真的可以接受离开地球
[24:36] Leaving your family behind, potentially forever? 可能会永远地离开你的家人
[24:39] I’m an only child. 我是独生子女
[24:42] Was that lonely or… 会孤独吗还是…
[24:44] It was ideal, in the truest sense of that word. 非常完美
[24:47] Because I could deploy language 因为我在早期发展阶段
[24:49] from an early developmental stage, 就开始说话
[24:50] we all got really used to talking. 我们养成了聊天的习惯
[24:53] That must have been nice. 那肯定很好
[24:55] We communicated in my family, too, 在我家里我们也会聊天
[24:57] but there were more of us, and most of the time, 但是我们人更多 大多数时候
[24:59] it wasn’t conversation with a capital C. 都算不上是对话
[25:01] It’s hard to find people you could just… 很难找到你可以…
[25:05] Do you — 你是否…
[25:06] This may sound like a weird non-answer-question thing, 这可能听上去像是奇怪的没有什么答案的问题
[25:08] but do you like Wilco? 但是你喜欢威尔可乐队吗
[25:10] Yeah. 喜欢
[25:11] Yes, I love the one with “Jesus, don’t cry.” 我喜欢那首唱着”天啊 不要哭”
[25:15] Yeah, me too, because in that one, 我也是 因为那首歌中
[25:17] Jeff Tweedy and Jay Bennett 杰夫·特维迪和杰·班尼特
[25:19] had found in each other a perfect mind meld. 双方的心灵完美地融合在一起
[25:22] They communicated on a level few ever reach. 他们的沟通达到了常人难以企及的程度
[25:25] But the thing about Wilco at that moment is, 但是那时候对于威尔可乐队的问题是
[25:28] it was never that good again. 他们的沟通永远都不会再那么好了
[25:29] Bennett left the group. 班尼特离开了乐队
[25:31] Somehow, even though each had to know 不知怎的 尽管他们都知道是
[25:33] the other made him better, 对方令他们变得更好
[25:35] they just couldn’t find a way to keep going together. 他们就是找不到一条继续走下去的道路
[25:37] Did the band break up? 那个乐队解散了吗
[25:39] No. Even without Bennett, 没 即使没有班尼特
[25:40] Wilco was Wilco. 威尔可乐队还是威尔可乐队
[25:41] It kept trucking along. 继续前行
[25:43] And Bennett? 班尼特呢
[25:45] He died, just a couple years later. 几年之后 他就死了
[25:48] He OD’d. 吸毒过量
[25:49] Somehow, on his own, he couldn’t keep it together. 不知为何 他一个人就是过不好
[25:54] Makes you wonder how you can find a true partner 让你怀疑你是否能找到一个真正的伴侣
[25:57] and keep them. 并留住他们
[26:02] Who is that person for you? 对你来说那个人是谁
[26:08] You’ve never found them. 你从未找到过
[26:13] You’ve never looked. 你也从未找过
[26:16] If things got messy, 如果事情变得糟糕
[26:18] I wasn’t sure I could keep trucking. 我不知道我是否能继续前行
[26:20] You didn’t want a relationship holding you back 你不想有一段感情来阻挠你
[26:22] from doing what you love most. 做你最爱做的事情
[26:25] Yeah, that’s… 是 那是…
[26:28] Yeah. 对
[26:31] Thank you for talking to me. 谢谢你和我聊天
[26:33] – That’s it? – That’s it. -就这样吗 -就这样
[26:39] My dad taught me. 我爸教我的
[26:40] He knew I’d always be competing against men. 他知道我常常要和男性竞争
[26:43] Wanted me to have some measure of control. 想让我学点控制手段
[26:47] You’re gonna do great things. 你会成就一番伟大的事业
[26:54] Whatever you heard in that meeting made you squeamish. 无论你在见面时听到了什么都让你动摇了
[26:58] You know what Rhoades is, Bryan. 你知道罗兹是什么样的人 布莱恩
[27:01] You know he should be out of a job. 你知道他应该被罢职
[27:04] And I know you made that call. 我知道是你打的电话
[27:20] You rang, boss? 你找我 老板
[27:39] I need you to reach out to Boyd and set up a meeting. 我需要你去联系博伊德 安排一次会面
[27:43] Just the two of you? 就你们俩吗
[27:49] This is what the warrant was setting up. 这就是搜查的原因
[27:51] Second wave. 第二波攻击
[27:55] Where’s the meeting? 在哪会面
[27:56] Not in our offices. We’re not there yet. 肯定不在我们办公室 我们还没走到那一步
[27:58] No. No, he picks the spot. 不 不 他选地方
[28:03] I come to him. 我去找他
[28:05] I even ask him for something. 我甚至会问他要点东西
[28:07] Trying to hoist him on his own… 让他自掘坟墓…
[28:10] No. It doesn’t matter what I ask for. 不 我要什么不重要
[28:17] You know, the best way to bond with someone 与人结交最好的方式
[28:19] isn’t doing a favor. 不是帮助别人
[28:20] It’s asking for one. 是寻求帮助
[28:22] That’s the Franklin Effect. 这叫富兰克林效应
[28:24] You make the other person feel valued, 你让别人觉得自己有价值
[28:26] like you’ve given them power… 好像你给予了他们力量…
[28:28] so you won’t hurt them. 你就不会伤害他们
[28:31] Now, that’s how I need Boyd to feel. 这就是我要让博伊德体会到的感受
[28:42] Now, isn’t this a literary club? 这难道不是一个文学社吗
[28:44] I’ve written a book — 我写过一本书
[28:46] “Steady at the Helm.” 《稳舵》
[28:47] Sure. 是的
[28:48] I tore through it in one sitting. 我一口气就把它撕开了
[28:50] The club motto actually comes from a poem. 文学社的座右铭实际上来自于一首诗
[28:53] “In the afternoon, they came onto a land…” “下午 他们果然到达了一块陆地…”
[28:56] Where they assumed a supine position and sucked each other’s dicks. 然后他们仰卧着互舔
[29:02] That’s Tennyson, right? 那是丁尼生的诗 对吧
[29:04] More or less. 差不多吧
[29:06] What’s the topic, Chuck? 你想聊什么 查克
[29:10] The state of war we’re in 聊聊我们现在的战况
[29:14] and what you can do to end it. 以及你能如何终结它
[29:15] I don’t write polite letters. 我不玩文字游戏
[29:17] I don’t like to plea-bargain. 我不喜欢诉讼交易
[29:19] I like to fight. 我喜欢战斗
[29:21] You sure you want to take life advice from Roy Cohn? 你确定要学罗伊·科恩吗
[29:21] 罗伊·科恩 纽约最高法院法官 曾为川普的法律顾问
[29:24] He got things done, and he was a generous man. 他能成事 而且他是个大方的人
[29:28] Mentored Trump, mentored me. 指导了川普 指导了我
[29:32] What have you grown in your shade? 你的身后又有谁呢
[29:34] I have all the king’s men arrayed behind me. 所有人民公仆都站在我身后
[29:38] And yet a tentative hold on your commission. 然而你的位置却摇摇欲坠
[29:42] Yes, the AG is not very happy with me, 是的 检察长对我不太满意
[29:45] yet she seems to like you for some reason. 她却不知为何挺喜欢你
[29:48] Maybe because I don’t turn a man’s house 也许是因为我没有毫无原因地
[29:51] upside down for nothing 把别人家翻个底朝天
[29:53] just so other people will look at me. 好让其他人注意到我吧
[30:00] You’re right. 你说的没错
[30:02] I don’t have much on Spartan-Ives. 我没找到什么斯巴坦-艾弗斯的把柄
[30:06] I’m here to ask a favor. 我是来请你帮忙的
[30:15] You have a strong compliance department. 你有一个强有力的合规部门
[30:19] I was hoping that you might put on an internal investigation. 我希望你可以开展一场内部调查
[30:24] Make it look like you’re responding to my pressure. 让其看起来像是迫于我的压力才开展的
[30:27] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做呢
[30:29] Because, after a year or so, 因为 大概一年之后
[30:31] when your investigation is over, 当你的调查结束时
[30:34] my office signs off on it. 我的部门将会认可这项调查
[30:36] I declare I’ve cleaned up Wall Street, 我就宣称我已经清理了华尔街
[30:39] and you crow about how you’ve swept the rogue elements 而你就吹嘘自己清扫了
[30:43] out of your own shop. 内部不法分子
[30:46] It’s a win all around. 这是共赢
[30:49] Not if I have to wait a year. 如果要我等一年就不是共赢
[30:50] I want to get out from under this immediately. 我要立刻脱身
[30:53] I am not taking this with me 我不想在夏天坐船去昂蒂布的时候
[30:55] on the boat off Antibes this summer. 还烦恼着这件事
[31:01] Then what can you give me now? 那你现在能给我什么呢
[31:05] How about this? 这样如何
[31:07] There are a few mid-level guys 有几个中层人员
[31:09] my compliance department has flagged. 已经被我的合规部门盯上了
[31:12] What if I sacrifice them? 如果我牺牲他们呢
[31:15] Well, that might give me the cloak I need to move on. 那也许能给我一个进行下去的好借口
[31:21] Yeah. And you would get to fire them for cause 没错 你也有理由辞退他们
[31:23] and save three months’ severance. 还能省下三个月的离职赔偿金
[31:25] Six. 六个月
[31:27] You are munificent. 你真是慷慨
[31:32] And thank you. 谢谢
[31:33] Have your guy call mine. 让你的人打电话给我下属
[31:35] They can coordinate press releases. 他们能帮忙协调新闻发布会
[31:52] All right, 90-second cool down. 好吧 90秒放松时间
[31:58] Go. 开始吧
[31:59] Rachman pulled his bid for the team. 拉赫曼撤销了对球队的竞价
[32:01] Couldn’t afford it or knew it was going another way? 是买不起 还是知道拼不过
[32:03] Someone let the league know about his FCPA issues, 有人让联盟知道了他的海外腐败问题
[32:06] and with you and Bensinger splashed all over the papers, 还有现在各版头条都是你和本辛格
[32:08] he didn’t want to drown in your rising tide. 他不想枉死在你们刀下
[32:11] There’s only one other bidder left, and it’s a group. 只剩下另一个竞价者了 而且是个团体
[32:13] He can’t afford it solo. 他一个人买不起
[32:15] Are you ready for some football? 准备好要玩橄榄球了吗
[32:17] Yes, I am. 是的 准备好了
[32:19] Let’s finish this. 让我们来收尾吧
[32:20] Will you draft the Giving Oath letter? 能帮我起草一下加入捐赠誓约的稿子吗
[32:23] – What do you want in there? – The usual stuff… -你想写什么 -一般的东西…
[32:24] – …good for people, communities. – Got it. -有利于人民有利于社会 -懂了
[32:26] And when it’s done, you give it to Bill to read to the world. 写完后 让比尔读给全世界人听
[32:29] Gates or Clinton? 比尔·盖茨还是比尔·克林顿
[32:30] Either. 随便
[32:32] Both. 都要
[32:37] You always were a fucking pisser, Lara. 你总是那么麻烦 萝拉
[32:40] Little Lara fucking Benjamin. 小萝拉·班杰明
[32:42] She’s not Benjamin anymore. 她不再是班杰明了
[32:44] She’s aristocratic now. 她现在是贵族了
[32:46] No. What I’m not is little. 不 我只是不小了
[32:49] I’m all grown up. 我已经长大了
[32:51] You serious about this? 你是认真的吗
[32:53] Can you hook it up? 你能帮忙牵线吗
[32:54] Sure. I know just the right girl. 当然 我刚好认识一个女孩
[32:56] I think she graduated, she’s certified, everything. 我想她毕业了 她有证书 样样齐全
[32:59] I don’t think she passed the test. 我想她并没有通过考试
[33:00] Either way, she’s the right girl. 不管怎样 她是你要找的人
[33:04] Mercy Squad? 仁慈小队
[33:04] Yeah, that’s what it’s called, 是的 就是叫这个名字
[33:07] but I need it to stay all the way quiet. 但我需要这事不要走漏了风声
[33:14] Hey, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[33:16] You’re family. 你是家人
[33:17] To pay the girl. 是给那个女孩的钱
[33:22] Okay. 好的
[33:24] Anything for Dean’s little sister. 为迪恩的妹妹做任何事都可以
[33:27] To Dean. 敬迪恩
[33:38] Rhoades reached out to me. 罗兹联系了我
[33:42] Did you cut off his hand? 你砍了他的手吗
[33:47] You did the other thing. 你跟他握手言和了
[33:49] You would have cut off his hand, right? 换作你会砍了他的手 对不对
[33:53] That’s me. 那是我的风格
[33:57] I have another source I can check to be sure it’s legit. 我还有个渠道可以再确认一下这是合法的
[33:59] I’ll be careful. 我会小心一点的
[34:01] You better be. 你最好这样
[34:05] Your advice was appreciated, and it wasn’t wrong, 谢谢你的建议 你说的没错
[34:08] but ask a barber if you need a haircut, 但是如果你问理发师你是否需要理发
[34:10] he’s always gonna say yes. 他永远会说是
[34:12] I asked a warrior. 我咨询的是一个勇士
[34:14] But not everyone out there’s a savage. 但不是外头的所有人都是野蛮人
[34:17] Rhoades opened his eyes to the bigger picture. 罗兹开阔视野看到了大局
[34:32] Are we playing it too safe? 我们玩得太保守了吗
[34:33] These are just the initial questions 这只是我打算一开始
[34:35] I’m gonna be asking Axe. 问阿克斯的一些问题
[34:37] I’m giving him a little Rumble in the Jungle at first. 我先给他来一点山雨欲来风满楼
[34:39] Bomaye. 然后干掉他
[34:40] Yeah. I’m gonna do all that, 你明白的 等到取证时
[34:42] you understand, at the deposition. 我会彻底搞定他的
[34:45] But I got to say it again — You shouldn’t come. 但我还是要再说一遍 你不应该去
[34:48] It should be cold, clinical. 应该很严肃客观
[34:50] You’re worried I’ll say something. 你担心我会说些什么
[34:52] Yes, I am. 是的 没错
[34:54] Anything unscripted from you 你临场发挥的任何话
[34:55] could put you in an even deeper hole. 都会让你陷入更深的坑中
[34:57] I won’t say a word. 我一句话都不会说的
[34:58] Well, then, why come? 那为什么还要去
[35:01] Trust me, it’ll have value. 相信我 我去是有价值的
[35:03] My mere presence will make Axelrod stumble. 我只要一出现就会让阿克斯罗德结巴
[35:06] It’s too risky. 这太冒险了
[35:08] I don’t want the whole thing becoming a circus. 我不想让这整件事变成一场闹剧
[35:10] Just let me bore him into fucking up. 就让我烦死他吧
[35:13] Come! 进来
[35:16] I’m sorry. I thought you were alone. 抱歉 我以为你是一个人
[35:17] That’s okay. I could use a cup of coffee. 没事 我可以去喝杯咖啡
[35:27] What’s on your mind? 你在想什么
[35:34] My father. 我的父亲
[35:36] What happened? 出什么事了
[35:39] He isn’t who I thought. 他不是我想的那种人
[35:42] Well, every child in the history of the world 有史以来世上的所有小孩
[35:44] has learned that. 都经历过这个
[35:45] I’m not naive. 我不是幼稚
[35:46] No, never thought you were. 不 我从来没这么觉得
[35:48] But when he gave me advice, 但当他给我建议时
[35:50] I looked at it through a certain prism… 我像透过一个棱镜似的
[35:55] knowing that he had integrity. 看到他心里是真诚的
[35:58] Now I… 现在我…
[36:01] I find out he has a pile of money offshore. 我发现他在海外有一笔巨款
[36:05] Legal tax avoidance, 合法避税
[36:08] but he has always sold himself to me 但是他总在我面前摆出
[36:11] as somebody who doesn’t avoid. 一副没有避税的样子
[36:18] Don’t be so hard on your old man. 别难为你的老爹
[36:24] Reach out to him. 和他沟通一下
[36:27] Don’t keep the disappointment inside. 别把失望憋在心里
[36:29] Let him know what’s going on. 告诉他出了什么事
[36:35] So, you got a few sacrificial 所以你有一些
[36:37] Spartan-Ives shitheads 斯巴坦-艾弗斯的傻子当牺牲品
[36:42] that nobody had heard of yesterday 过去没人听说过
[36:45] and nobody will remember tomorrow. 以后也没人会记得
[36:48] You sure that’s enough to save your job? 你确定这足够挽回你的工作吗
[36:52] But be careful, ’cause that kind of directness 但是小心些 因为这种率直
[36:54] is a change of pace. 是步调的一种改变
[36:56] I did the best I could. 我已经尽力了
[36:58] That’s what there was to get. 这已经是最好的结果了
[37:00] It can’t be where you live. 你可不能满足于此
[37:03] You’ll need to keep going after Boyd. 你得继续追查博伊德
[37:05] No. You can’t get blood from a C.E.O. 不 你没法让首席执行官出血的
[37:09] If I’m out of a job, then I can finally earn 如果我没了工作 那我最终会拿到
[37:12] some of that money everyone’s always talking about. 那些大家一直挂在嘴边的钱
[37:16] Okay, Sonny. 好吧 儿子
[37:19] I’m sure you know what you’re doing. 我确信你知道自己在做什么
[37:31] You have to protect the parent-child relationship. 你必须保护父女之间的感情
[37:35] Anyone else in the world will fuck you over — 这世上的其他人都会坑你
[37:40] friends, lovers… 朋友 爱人
[37:42] bosses. 老板
[37:49] No, your father is the one person 而你父亲是唯一一个
[37:51] you’re gonna be able to count on when it matters. 你能在关键时刻依靠的人
[38:01] Soft 6? 打六个球
[38:03] No. You can swing free. 不 你可以随意挥杆
[38:11] You can swing free, and not just here. 你可以随意挥杆 不只是在高尔夫球场
[38:15] Chuck meant what he said. 查克说到做到
[38:19] The investigation’s over? 调查结束了吗
[38:23] And you’ll put in a word for him with the AG? 你会在检察长面前为他说话的吧
[38:28] He’s showing a real awareness of the landscape. 他确实能很好地看清局势
[38:30] You must be proud. 你一定很骄傲
[38:32] I’ve always been proud. 我一直都很骄傲
[38:34] Now I’m happy for him. 现在我为他高兴
[38:45] Elena’s brilliant… 埃琳娜很聪明
[38:47] ideal for research… 非常适合科研
[38:51] …but not a fit for the program. 但是不适合这个项目
[38:55] Why? 为什么
[38:59] She’s a leaver, a ghost. 她是个逃离者 一个鬼影
[39:03] She’s never faced real adversity, 她从未面对过真正的逆境
[39:05] never had to deal with terrible consequences. 从未处理过糟糕的结果
[39:06] When something goes wrong in space, as it always does, 当太空里出了事 而太空里总是会出事
[39:10] she’s gonna crack. 她会崩溃的
[39:13] So, your judgment is what? 所以你的意见是什么
[39:16] She needs a trip to the shaker room. 她需要去一趟模拟仓
[39:18] Who among us doesn’t? 我们谁又不需要呢
[39:19] Reject her. 否决她
[39:21] If she comes crawling back, reject her again. 如果她回来 再次否决她
[39:23] If six months later, she makes another attempt, 如果六个月后她又来了
[39:26] stress test her once more. 就再给她做一次压力测试
[39:28] I can’t wait to run my next candidate by you 我等不及你帮我测试下一个候选人了
[39:30] so we can do this all over again. 我们好把这个过程重温一遍
[39:34] I’m not sure I’m gonna be available. 我不确定我有没有空
[39:38] I’ve realized I like working with people, 我意识到我喜欢与人一起工作
[39:40] not just judging them. 而不只是评价他们
[39:43] That’s not all it is. 这不是全部
[39:51] Look… 你看
[39:53] we all have to chase our truest calling. 我们都得追求最真实的使命
[39:59] Mine is to make this universe traversable 我的使命是让遨游宇宙成为现实
[40:04] and to leave this company a living organism 并让这个公司在曼提柯尔9号
[40:06] that can thrive long after I’ve gone off on Manticore-IX. 载着我离开之后能依然保持活力 经久不息
[40:13] To do that, I need stewards. 为了达成这个目标 我需要宇航员
[40:18] That’s not what you’re looking for me to do. 那不是你想找我做的
[40:22] You’re asking me to sort people into one box or another, 你要我把人一一分类
[40:25] like a second-rate Freud, which — 就像一个二流的弗洛伊德
[40:28] which is Freud. 其实就是弗洛伊德
[40:28] Anyone with a DSM-V and a label maker can do that. 有本精神医学手册和标签机 谁都能干
[40:33] I don’t want distance. 我不想要距离
[40:35] I like getting messy. 我喜欢杂乱
[40:39] The power of the instant — that’s what excites me. 瞬间的力量 才能让我兴奋
[40:42] Ice into steam — or back. 就像冰变成蒸气 或者反过来
[40:46] Is this a test? To see if I come crawling back? 这是个测试吗 看看我会不会退缩
[40:50] No. 不
[40:52] I don’t test people that way. 我不这样测试别人
[41:07] But… 但是…
[41:09] if you ever decide 你要是想解决自己的问题
[41:10] to grapple with why you feel happiness 弄清楚为何自己
[41:12] for you can only exist light-years away 会因为只能在数光年之外存在
[41:15] or in the company of 或是身处一个全都是
[41:17] hairless 21-year-old girls, 21岁短发女孩的公司而感到开心
[41:21] come see me. 再来找我
[41:23] We can fix that quick. 我们能很快解决这些问题
[41:33] Holy shit. 我去
[41:34] No. 不是吧
[41:36] What’s up? 怎么了
[41:37] Dan Wolfe just got popped for aggravated pimping. 丹·乌尔夫刚刚因为严重淫媒罪被捕了
[41:40] Mercy Squad nurses were turning tricks. 仁慈小队的护士们在出卖肉体
[41:42] One of them solicited sex from a PM at Vista Verde. 其中一个跟维斯塔角的一个产品经理搞上了
[41:53] Hey, babe. 亲爱的
[41:55] How’d you do it? 你怎么做到的
[41:58] I told you — I’m a businesswoman. 我告诉过你 我是个商人
[42:02] That you are. 说得没错
[42:05] Love you. Bye. 爱你 再见
[42:07] You should really put a bocce court in. 你真应该在这楼里放个硬地滚球场
[42:09] This floor is so level, it’s a waste not to. 这地板真是太平坦了 不做球场浪费了
[42:12] I’m kicking myself I didn’t think of that. 没想到这个我都后悔了
[42:14] Thanks for taking the meeting. 感谢你能参加这个会议
[42:15] Anything for Bruno. 为了布鲁诺我做什么都乐意
[42:18] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 太棒了 太棒了
[42:21] Thank you, Bruno. 谢谢你 布鲁诺
[42:22] Sure. 不用
[42:25] Do your best. 尽力吧
[42:26] – Yeah. – Right. -好 -好的
[42:29] This is incredible. What do you put in it? 这真是太棒了 你放什么进去了
[42:31] Dough, sauce, cheese. 面团 酱 芝士
[42:33] That’s insane. What’s, like, your secret ingredient? 太疯狂了 这是你的秘密配方吗
[42:35] Well, I start with the dough 我从面团开始
[42:37] and a little sauce and then cheese. 然后加了一点酱和芝士
[42:40] Huh. Awesome. 太棒了
[42:42] Keep it up. 坚持下去
[42:46] He called you Marco out there. 他在外面叫你马尔科
[42:48] I go by Marc outside the family. 在家族外我用马克这个名字
[42:49] – Uh-huh? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[42:51] I shortened it. 我把名字缩短了
[42:52] Yeah, no, I get that. 不是 这个我明白
[42:55] Me, I’m proud of where I come from. 我本人非常以家乡为骄傲
[42:57] Oh, I’m intensely proud of my people. 我也非常以我的家乡人民为骄傲
[42:58] That’s why I’m here. 这正是我来这里的原因
[43:02] Are we waiting for someone? 我们还要等谁吗
[43:03] No. 不用
[43:05] Sit. 坐吧
[43:09] So… tell me. 那么 你告诉我
[43:13] Aside from your pride, 除了你的骄傲感
[43:15] why would I ever put any of my money 我为什么要把我的钱
[43:18] in your corner of the state? 投到你家乡那个角落
[43:20] Sandicot’s downtown is ripe for redevelopment. 桑迪科特县中心准备好进行改造了
[43:23] Buildings waiting to be razed 大楼等待着被拆除
[43:24] and replaced with LEED-certified condos 并被绿色建筑认证的公寓楼取代
[43:26] and a city council on which I sit… 还会有座新的市政厅
[43:30] …which is highly motivated to — 这些会给我们带来动力…
[43:31] Okay. What you’ve just described — 好了 你刚刚所说的
[43:34] and no offense, since I know it’s your home — 我无意冒犯 我知道那里是你的家乡
[43:36] but what you’ve just described is a shithole. 但你所描述的是个鸟不拉屎的地方
[43:40] The whole county’s on the edge of default. 整个县处在债务违约的边缘
[43:42] It’s not called a distressed debt because we’re thriving. 那不是不良债务 因为我们正在发展
[43:46] You get to buy it cheap — pennies on the dollar. 你可以低价买入 就付一点点钱
[43:49] Yeah, more like millions on hundreds of millions. 是吗 那可是好几亿呢
[43:52] Well, think of that upside. 想想好处吧
[43:54] Look, I get offers like this every day. 我每天都有这样的生意机会
[43:59] The only reason you got through this door — 你能进来的唯一原因就是…
[44:00] I know. And I don’t expect you to do this deal 我明白 而且我并不指望
[44:02] as a favor to my uncle. 你因为帮我叔叔才同意投资
[44:04] I expect you to do it because of the casino. 我希望你是因为赌场
[44:07] You buried the lede, kid. Come on. 原来你没说重点 快说吧
[44:09] Okay. Tell me about the casino. 好 跟我说说赌场
[44:11] It’s gonna be paradise. 它将会是一座天堂
[44:14] Monte Carlo. 像蒙特卡罗[以赌场闻名的摩洛哥城市]那样
[44:16] You never been to Monte Carlo, have you? 你从没去过蒙特卡罗 对吧
[44:20] It’s the Sandicot of the Riviera. 它就是利维拉的桑迪科特
[44:30] Tell me. 告诉我吧
[44:33] Okay, I don’t care if you spit or swallow. 我不管你是要吐出来还是咽下去
[44:34] Just don’t keep me waiting. 别让我等着
[44:36] The faucet’s back on. 水龙头又有水了
[44:38] It worked? 管用了
[44:39] Overnight. 一夜之间
[44:42] So, what do you want me to do now? 所以现在要我做什么呢
[44:44] Am I going to have to wear a wire? 我要装窃听器吗
[44:47] You’re gonna be a hero. 你要当英雄了
[44:48] Talk soon. 很快会找你的
[44:53] Spartan-Ives is back to rigging Treasury auctions. 斯巴坦-艾弗斯又开始操控财政部拍卖
[44:57] We’ve got a beachhead. 我们抢滩登陆成功
[44:59] Sometimes you just got to trust people to be who they are. 有时你得相信人就是本性难移
[45:05] Every time I think maybe I’m caught up… 每次我觉得我陷入了困境…
[45:07] Mm. Long time in this racket. 混得久了
[45:11] Still impressive. 依然很厉害
[45:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:15] Come on. Let’s hit the Gorilla truck. 走吧 买点汉堡吃
[45:16] No, I’m not gonna watch you eat a number five. 不 我不要看你吃那个
[45:19] Onions and — Unh-unh. 洋葱还有
[45:21] Stay here and have some hand salad. 待在这吃点手工沙拉吧
[45:23] Please. 拜托了
[45:25] Do me this favor. 帮个忙
[45:31] Do you think they really have the inside track with Albany 你觉得他们在奥尔巴尼真的有内部关系
[45:32] – on a gaming license? – I don’t want to guess. -能弄到博彩牌照吗 -我不想猜
[45:35] I want you to know so that I know. 我想要你查清楚然后告诉我
[45:37] Okay. 好的
[45:39] And if it checks out, 如果证实了
[45:41] you know, that’s the kind of giving I can get behind. 我就能跟进投资
[45:43] I mean, this is how all charities should work. 所有的慈善都应该这样
[45:45] You mean benefiting you more than anybody else? 你是指你比别人受益更多
[45:50] As much as. Not more. 一样多 不是更多
[45:57] People noticing you have a new favorite. 人们注意到你有新宠了
[45:59] They’re not happy about it. 他们并不高兴
[46:01] Anybody who makes me money is my favorite. 谁能给我赚钱我就喜欢谁
[46:05] Uh, look, Axe, I know I’m late. 阿克斯 我知道我迟到了
[46:08] Take a seat. You missed the Sandicot meeting. 坐吧 你错过了桑迪科特会议
[46:10] – I’m sorry. – Went fine without you. -对不起 -没你也挺好的
[46:15] Take a fucking seat. 他妈给我坐下
[46:18] I can’t. 我不能
[46:21] Why are wearing sweatpants? 你为什么穿着运动裤
[46:24] Could you… 你能不能
[46:26] Steph, step out, please. 斯特 请出去
[46:36] I woke up in a hotel this morning. 我今早在酒店醒来
[46:38] You’re living in the fucking Pierre. 你住在皮尔
[46:40] This was the Americana Suites, 是个美洲套房
[46:43] some shit dive next to Port Authority, 在港务局旁潜水
[46:46] with my ass on fire. 屁股火辣辣的疼
[46:48] And… 然后
[46:51] I saw I had a tattoo. 我看见我有个纹身
[46:55] On your ass? 屁股上
[46:57] Yeah. 是的
[47:00] You got an ass tattoo? 你在屁股上纹身
[47:03] All evidence points to that being the case. 所有证据都表明是的
[47:09] I need to see it. 我要看
[47:11] You want to — 你想
[47:12] No, don’t want to. 不 才不想
[47:13] No. I need to. 不 我要
[47:25] What the fuck is that? 这是什么鬼
[47:28] Is that Yosemite — 那是优胜美地吗
[47:29] I think so. 应该是
[47:32] I was a fan. 我以前是粉丝
[47:37] I’m sending you somewhere. 我要把你送走
[47:41] Please, not rehab. 不要去康复中心
[47:43] No, not rehab. 不是康复中心
[47:46] Well, you know what Dr. Sarno says about that kind of pain. 你知道萨诺医生是怎么描述这种痛苦的
[47:52] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[47:58] Yes? 什么事
[48:05] I’ll buzz you in. 我给你开门
[48:08] I am so sorry. I need one second. 非常抱歉 我需要一会
[48:16] Want to hear a funny story? 想听好笑的故事吗
[48:18] Not really. 不怎么想
[48:19] I need help. 我需要帮助
[48:23] Did he send you? 他让你来的吗
[48:25] Yeah. 是的
[48:26] But it’s not for him. I really do need help. 不过不是为了他 我真的需要帮助
[48:29] You’ve always needed help. 你总是需要帮助
[48:31] What’s different now? 这次有什么不同的
[48:48] I don’t even remember how I got it. 我都不记得我怎么纹上的
[48:56] Okay. 好吧
[48:59] Mnh-mnh. Not today. 今天不行
[49:01] I’m no longer available to you on standby. 我不再是随时待命了
[49:05] So you want me to call and schedule an appointment? 你想我打电话预约吗
[49:08] Yes. 是的
[49:10] Like a fucking grown-up. 像个成年人那样
[49:14] I can do that. 可以
[49:24] I knew you’d reach out. 我就知道你会联系我
[49:26] Cooperating was always the smart move. 合作是明智的选择
[49:33] You think I tipped you? Prove it. 你觉得是我给你的消息 证明它
[49:38] You think I had a moment of moral confusion, 你觉得我的道德观有一瞬间动摇了
[49:41] forgetting why I do what I do and who for? 忘记了我所做的 忘记了是为了谁
[49:43] Prove it. 证明它
[49:46] You think Chuck screwed up? 你觉得查克搞砸了
[49:48] Earn your 150k… 赚你的15万
[49:49] You’re making a mistake. 你正在做错误的选择
[49:51] …and prove it. 证明它
[49:53] Chuck Rhoades has proven shit no one should be able to. 查克·罗兹证明了没人证明得了的东西
[49:57] And if he were going after this case, 如果他追查这个案子
[49:58] he would have the target nailed, dead to rights. 他一定会拿下目标 罪证确凿
[50:01] But Chuck is lucky 但查克很幸运
[50:03] because he’s not being chased by himself. 因为他不是在被自己追查
[50:06] He’s being chased by you. 而是被你追查
[50:09] Nearer, My God, to Thee. 更近我主
[50:12] Back the fuck off. 滚一边去
[50:14] That was the last song the band played on the Titanic, 那是乐队在泰坦尼克号上演奏的最后一曲
[50:17] and it is a dreary tune. 凄凉的曲调
[50:21] I offered you a lifeboat. 我给你一艘救生艇
[50:23] You picked up a violin. 你却拿起了小提琴
[50:26] Happy fiddling, Bryan. 玩得开心 布莱恩
[51:15] You flinched. 你畏缩了
[51:31] Mr. Axelrod, good day. 阿克斯罗德先生 早上好
[51:33] I’m Ira Schirmer, attorney for Charles Rhoades Jr. 我是艾拉·谢莫 小查尔斯·罗兹的律师
[51:40] I’ll be asking you a few questions. 我会问你几个问题
[51:43] Orrin Bach for Robert Axelrod. 奥林·巴赫 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德的律师
[51:46] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[51:48] Rock and roll. 放马过来吧
[51:49] Let’s go on the record. 开始记录
[51:53] You assert that Mr. Rhoades harassed you — 你声称罗兹先生骚扰你
[51:55] I’m sorry. Can we go off the record? 抱歉 可以暂停记录吗
[51:59] I just wanted to say, you did a great job rebuilding. 我只是想说 你的重建工作做得真不错
[52:05] Sometimes I laugh myself to sleep at night 有时候我想到
[52:07] just thinking about you ripping the place apart. 你把这里拆得天翻地覆 半夜都能笑醒
[52:10] Hey, Chuck. 查克
[52:11] You know, I never think about it. 我就从来没想过那事
[52:13] But then, of course, I’m not alone at night. 不过也是 我晚上不会孤枕难眠
[52:15] Let’s go back on the record. 继续记录
[52:21] You assert that Mr. Rhoades harassed you. 你声称罗兹先生骚扰你
[52:22] Off the record. 暂停记录
[52:26] Where are you sleeping now? 你现在都在哪睡呢
[52:27] Bobby. 波比
[52:29] Suitable accommodations. 合适的住处
[52:31] Mm-hmm. Who paid for it — me or Daddy? 是吗 谁付的钱 自己还是你老爹
[52:33] We all know Uncle Sam pays you shit. 国家反正屁也没给你
[52:35] It was me. 当然是自己
[52:37] Found some loose change in the cushions. 沙发靠垫底下找到些零钱
[52:39] Is this going to happen or — 还要继续吵吗还是
[52:40] Back on the record. 继续记录
[52:45] You assert that Mr. Rhoades harassed you. 你声称罗兹先生骚扰你
[52:47] How do you know he didn’t have a legitimate reason 你怎么知道他来你的办公室
[52:49] to be in your office? 没有合法理由呢
[52:50] Well, it was the middle of the night. 当时是半夜
[52:52] He didn’t come with a SWAT team, not even a subpoena. 他没带突击小队 连张传票都没有
[52:54] It was just him, trying to intimidate me. 只有他自己 试图恐吓我
[52:58] But his wife works for you. 但他的妻子在你这工作
[52:59] He could have been coming to see her. 他可能是来看望她
[53:00] His wife had quit working for me. 他妻子当时已经辞职了
[53:08] So, are you saying you did or didn’t intercede with the police 你是否为了你的员工米克·丹泽
[53:11] and bribe them regarding your employee, Mick Danzig? 向警察求情并贿赂他们
[53:14] – I… – Objection. -我 -反对
[53:15] This is a deposition. Objections are waived. 这是取证 不能反对
[53:17] Except to form. 对形式上可以
[53:19] That was a compound question. 这是个复合问题
[53:19] 指在一个问题以”且””或”等方式组合多个子问题 却只允许简单的答案
[53:21] I can answer. 我可以回答
[53:22] A smart man listens to his lawyer. 聪明人该听律师的
[53:25] I’ll rephrase. 我重新措辞
[53:27] Did you bribe the police regarding Mick Danzig? 你是否为米克·丹泽贿赂了警察
[53:32] Look, this whole thing is about what he did. 这整件事只和他的所作所为有关
[53:36] That question isn’t. 而这个问题不是
[53:38] So you’re declining to answer? 所以你拒绝回答 是吗
[53:39] Yes. 是的
[53:40] An element of your claim is damages. 你的诉求包含了损害赔偿
[53:42] Are you willing to open up your books 你愿意公开账簿
[53:45] to show the concrete monetary damages 指出你因此事所遭受的
[53:47] you’ve supposedly incurred? 财产损失吗
[53:49] Yes, I have damages. 是的 我要求了损害赔偿
[53:50] No, I am not willing to show my books at this time. 但现在我不愿意公开账簿
[53:54] Ah, so then you must not be asserting actual damages? 所以你诉求的并非实际损失
[53:58] You’re saying that your damages 你的意思是你的损失赔偿额
[53:59] can be presumed from Mr. Rhoades’ actions? 可以由罗兹先生的行为推定出来是吗
[54:02] Right. 是的
[54:04] Right. 好
[54:05] Legally, we call these mental or emotional damages. 法律上 这一类称作精神或情感损害赔偿
[54:10] So… 所以
[54:12] are you saying Chuck hurt you mentally, 你是说查克在精神上伤害了你
[54:13] or are you saying he hurt you emotionally? 还是在情感上伤害了你
[54:30] I’d like to take a break. 我需要休息一下
[54:32] Oh, you don’t want to announce to the whole Street 你不想让整个华尔街都知道
[54:34] that Chuck hurt your feelings? 查克伤害你感情了吗
[54:36] He got into your head, threw you off your game? 他影响你心情了 导致你生意没做成
[54:38] Turn the camera off. We’re taking a break. 把摄像机关了 我们要休息
[54:53] What? 怎么了
[54:54] Sanford Bensinger is on the phone. 桑福德·本辛格电话找你
[55:02] Sandy. 桑迪
[55:04] We call it the Giving Oath because you fucking swear it. 捐赠誓约之所以有此称呼 是因为你发誓了
[55:07] Do you understand what an oath is? 你懂什么叫誓约吗
[55:09] I do. 我懂
[55:11] I do, and I’ve already begun moving on what we discussed, 我懂 而且我已经开始着手了
[55:15] and actually, I was gonna reach out to you 其实我正要联系你
[55:18] to talk about structuring a trust. 讨论设立信托基金的事呢
[55:20] You mean a photo op? 你是说摆拍造势吗
[55:22] Maybe in costume. 不如换身戏服
[55:23] Me as John the Baptist, 我扮施洗约翰
[55:25] you as the Son of Man. 你扮人类之子
[55:26] Hey, look, Sandy, I’m as — 听我说 桑迪
[55:29] I’m as upset as you are 我们的碰面被曝光
[55:31] that our meeting got tipped off to — 我和你一样气愤
[55:33] Do me the courtesy of not lying again on this phone call. 饶了我吧 别再扯谈了
[55:36] I do not appreciate being used. 我不喜欢被利用
[55:40] I got to be where I am by connecting the dots, 我能走到今天都是靠自己一步一步
[55:43] scores of randomly placed ones. 抓住机遇 脚踏实地
[55:46] The NFL is turning you down. 橄榄球联盟拒绝你了
[55:51] I asked for the favor of telling you myself. 我主动请缨亲自来告诉你
[56:01] They’re, um… 他们
[56:05] They’re really gonna walk away from the highest bid? 他们真的会拒绝最高出价吗
[56:08] Sports franchises are how we knight people in this country. 球队经营权属于我们这些有骑士精神的人
[56:12] And you’re not royalty. 而你没有
[56:14] You’re a robber baron. 你就是个强盗资本家
[57:12] We’re talking about damages. 谈损害是吧
[57:17] I have actual, concrete, monetary ones. 我可遭受了实际的财产损失了
[57:24] You cost me a professional football team. 你毁了我的职业橄榄球队
[57:30] Can we go back on the record? 我们继续记录吧
[57:32] Actually, I think we need a break now. 我想我们需要休息一下
[57:36] No. Let’s continue. 不 继续
[57:37] A wise man always listens to his lawyer. 聪明人该听律师的
[57:40] I keep my own counsel. Let’s keep going. 用不着你来说 接着来
[57:42] Fucking right, we will. 那当然了
[57:47] Fire away. 放马过来吧
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme