Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Bobby fucking Axelrod. Man of the people. 他妈的波比·阿克斯罗德 形象亲民
[00:14] We’re gonna put him in a cell. The gloves are off. 我们要把他送进监狱 现在动真格的了
[00:16] We do whatever it takes. 我们要不惜一切代价
[00:19] Your value to the firm is absolute. 你对公司的价值是不可替代的
[00:21] I’ve been working there since before we were married 我们结婚之前我就在那上班了
[00:23] and long before you were in office. 比你当职还早得多
[00:25] I take care of my people. 我会照顾好我的兄弟
[00:26] When Mick Danzig gets tackled on his lawn 就像米克·丹泽在草坪上被逮捕时
[00:28] with a machine gun, 手上还端着把机关枪
[00:29] I make the problem go away. 我摆平了那件事
[00:30] You don’t get to where I am 要是承受不了巨大的风险
[00:32] without tolerating a lot of risk. 你就达不到我现在的成就
[00:34] We. Where we are. 是我们 我们的成就
[00:37] I made some decisions. 我做了一些决定
[00:39] You shuttered it, the restaurant and the farm. 你把餐厅和农场都关了
[00:41] Let’s go! Everybody out! 快点 所有人都出去
[00:43] You married a criminal. 你嫁给了一个罪犯
[00:45] Walk away from the shame. Divorce his ass. 离开这耻辱 跟他离婚吧
[00:48] You want me to pressure my husband to back off. 你要我给我丈夫施压让他让步
[00:50] – You know I can’t do that. – Why not? -你知道我不能这么做 -为什么不能
[00:52] From here on in, I tell you your position in this, 从现在开始 我告诉你在这里的位置
[00:56] if you have one at all. 前提是你还有一席之地
[00:59] Your boss got that bogus information on Axe and the cops 你老板是偷看他老婆的私人笔记
[01:03] by accessing his wife’s private notes. 拿到了阿克斯和警方的虚假消息
[01:06] You betrayed my trust. 你背叛了我的信任
[01:07] You sit there and you try to claim moral high ground. 而你坐在那 试图占领道德高地
[01:10] while you go on working at a criminal organization 却继续在一个犯罪组织工作
[01:12] I claim it? 我占领道德高地了
[01:13] and you can’t even fucking admit it to yourself. 而你连承认这一点都做不到
[01:16] I tell you about my issues with Danzig, 我跟你说了我和丹泽的事
[01:18] and then there’s a fucking investigation underway! 然后还不到48小时就已经开始立案调查了
[01:21] I didn’t sell you out. 我没出卖你
[01:24] Polygraph me, motherfucker. 给我做测谎 你个混蛋
[01:26] When I get back, 在我回来之前
[01:28] be gone. 给我滚
[01:30] Case is terminated. 这个案子到此为止
[01:34] Come work for Bach’s firm on my account. 去巴赫的律所 为我的公司工作
[01:39] I didn’t hear “No.” 你没有拒绝
[01:41] I am so sorry to have doubted you. 我很抱歉我怀疑了你
[01:44] Your bonus. 你的奖金
[01:45] I was planning to give you two million. 我本来打算给你两百万
[01:47] It just went up to five. 现在我要提到五百万
[01:47] 费奇曼银行 五百万美元已到账
[01:49] I quit, Bobby. 我辞职 波比
[01:51] I can’t be in denial about what this place is, 我再也无法否认这里是什么地方
[01:53] what you are, any longer. 你是什么样的人
[01:57] You know the only enemy more dangerous 知道吗 只有一种敌人
[01:59] than a man with unlimited resources… 比手握无限资源的敌人更危险
[02:04] is one with nothing to lose. 那就是一个一无所有的人
[02:07] And that is what you are looking at 而这个人就站在
[02:09] right here. 你面前
[03:05] Sorry about the hour. 这么晚了 不好意思
[03:09] You never have to say that to me. 你不用跟我客气
[03:14] In many ways, this place made me. 从很多方面讲 这个地方成就了我
[03:16] Sit. 坐吧
[03:23] There’s nowhere that the stark difference 没有什么地方比这里更能
[03:25] between winners and losers is more clear. 突显胜者与败者的区别了
[03:31] I have called you here tonight to tell you 今晚我打电话叫你到这里来
[03:33] how we are going to win. 是要告诉你我们将怎样取胜
[04:19] Excuse me. 不好意思
[04:24] Pardon me. We got to get to work, babe. 不好意思 我们得工作了 宝贝
[04:26] Don’t “Babe” me here. 别叫我”宝贝”
[04:27] No one’s opening the doors till Axe says to open the doors. 除非阿克斯发话 不然谁也别想开门
[04:31] Three fucking weeks working out of my living rooms, 窝在客厅里工作了三个星期
[04:33] I’m creaming to get in there. 我迫不及待想回这里来了
[04:35] First one in the lot this morning. 我是今早第一个到停车场的
[04:36] You showed up early to take a look around, didn’t you? 你来那么早是为了进去转一圈 对吗
[04:39] See what really caused this. 看看真相到底是什么
[04:40] Unless you believe that whole 除非你真的相信那套
[04:41] “Fire extinguisher malfunction flood” bullshit. “灭火器故障导致了发大水”的鬼话
[04:44] – You won’t stop with this. – Come on. -你别没完没了的 -拜托
[04:46] – That was no heart attack. – Who had a heart attack? -又不是心脏病 -谁得心脏病了
[04:49] Clemenza. Only he didn’t. 克莱门扎 只有他没得过
[04:50] The Rosato brothers killed him, 罗萨托兄弟杀了他
[04:51] and he’s saying this is like that. 他的意思是这个也差不多
[04:53] It is questionable. Fire systems have automatic cutoffs. 这可不一定 消防系统有自动切断机制
[04:55] We weren’t even allowed in to get our stuff. 我们甚至不能进去拿自己的东西
[04:58] I know what you know. 我知道的不比你们多
[04:59] I heard Axe went kind of nuts. 我听说阿克斯好像发疯了
[05:01] Who the fuck asked you? 谁他妈问你话了
[05:02] If Axe says it was a system malfunction, that’s what it was. 如果阿克斯说是系统故障 那就一定是
[05:15] Go time, yeah? 到时间了吧
[05:17] We need Wags. 我们要等瓦格斯
[05:20] Do we? 一定要吗
[05:22] We don’t let the animals back in until their keeper is here, too. 驯兽师没来就不能放野兽们进来
[05:27] On it. 明白
[05:50] You must defend your lapels. 你必须保护你的衣领
[05:51] Put your elbow inside the knee and work the elbow escape. 把肘放进膝内 然后再出肘
[05:54] Yeah, I’ll do all that next time. 好 我下次试试
[05:56] When you can master moves like this, 当你熟练掌握了这种技巧
[05:58] you can generate offense out of defense, 你就能化防守为进攻了
[06:00] even off your back. 甚至反败为胜
[06:24] Showtime, folks. 到我上场了
[06:28] He’s waiting on you. 他在等你
[07:06] Donna! 唐娜
[07:08] Please take this out of here. Give it to some — 请把这个拿出去 送给哪个…
[07:10] Sorry, sir. I was trying to stop him. 抱歉 先生 我拦不住他
[07:11] I’m Oliver Dake, Office of Professional Responsibility. 我是职业责任办公室的奥利弗·戴克
[07:15] OPR. And not just here for a regular review 职责办 还不是例行检查
[07:18] or you would have set up an appointment. 不然你就会提前预约了
[07:19] Correct. We are quite comfortable 没错 在这种情况下
[07:21] not giving advance warning in cases like this. 我们觉得不提前通知比较合适
[07:24] – And what sort of — – An investigation into your recent conduct. -具体是… -对你最近行为的调查
[07:27] – Well, that sounds serious. – Oh, it is. -听起来很严肃 -没错
[07:30] I bet you’d like the use of an office. 我想你可能需要间办公室
[07:32] I would. 是的
[07:34] Follow me. 请跟我来
[07:43] Look at that. 瞧瞧这个
[07:48] So you were warned. 所以有人提醒了你
[07:51] Don’t for a moment think it gives you an advantage. 别以为这样你就能占什么便宜
[07:54] Who even thinks on those terms? 谁想占便宜来着
[07:56] I have nothing to hide. You’ll receive full cooperation. 我没什么可隐瞒的 会完全配合你的
[07:58] With it, without it, I’ll find out what’s true. 不管怎样 我会找出真相的
[08:01] Know that. 记住这一点
[08:03] I’ll count on it. 希望如此
[08:11] Yeah, it’s Dake. Where are we at on the Rhoades work-up? 是我 戴克 对罗兹的调查怎么样了
[08:15] You know what? 要不这样吧
[08:16] Let’s add tax returns to the data that… 我们把报税情况也加入调查数据
[08:24] – It’s time, Wags. – Almost. -到时间了 瓦格斯 -还差一点
[08:26] I don’t want this to turn into The Who in Cincinnati. 我可不想出谁人乐队那种事
[08:44] Lead them in. 带他们进来吧
[08:47] Now you fuckers know how much you miss this place 现在你们这群混蛋知道
[08:49] when you can’t have it. 自己有多么想念这个地方了
[08:54] No electronics, personal or otherwise, 除了一部手机 任何其它电子设备
[08:57] beyond a phone will come or go. 不准带进来 也不准带出去
[09:00] All employees will be issued magnetic ID bracelets 所有员工必须佩戴磁性身份手环
[09:03] that will be necessary for entry and exit through the turnstiles. 用于出入闸机
[09:07] People ask me what money can’t buy. 人们总是问我有什么是金钱买不到的
[09:11] In public, I say some sort of bullshit like, 在公共场合 我会说一些哄人的屁话
[09:14] “Love and its many splendored so forth.” 像是”爱和其它美妙的东西是买不来的”
[09:17] The real answer — 真正的答案
[09:20] Not much. 没什么是金钱买不到的
[09:22] And the best thing is it gives me access 金钱所能给予我最好的礼物
[09:24] to the world’s most fascinating people. 就是能让我认识世界上最优秀的人
[09:27] Like our next speaker, 就像我们下一位演讲人
[09:30] the finest performance coach there is. 最出色的绩效教练
[09:33] I’d advise you to give her your full attention. 我希望大家能关注她
[09:37] But I don’t have to. 但是我不必特意提醒大家
[09:39] She’ll get it. 她一定会得到大家关注的
[09:41] It’s what she does. 这就是她的本事
[09:43] Dr. Wendy Rhoades. 温蒂·罗兹医生
[09:58] Performance. 绩效
[10:00] That’s a loaded word. 这是一个沉重的词
[10:02] Scary. Lot of pressure. 可怕 很大压力
[10:05] Not for me. 对我来说不是
[10:11] You can perform? 你绩效不错是吗
[10:12] Fucking right I can. 说的没错
[10:14] Come back to my office and try me. 不信来我办公室试试
[10:15] – Never had any complaints. – Nice. -从来没人抱怨我 -不错
[10:24] You know, they say a trained professional 有人说 一位训练有素的专家
[10:26] can always tell when someone’s lying. 总是能看出别人是否在说谎
[10:29] That’s an exaggeration. We don’t always know. 这话有点夸张了 我们不是总能看出来
[10:32] But right now, I do. 但是现在我能看出来
[10:36] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[10:40] Covering. 掩饰
[10:42] We all get complaints, right? 我们都会被别人抱怨 对吗
[10:46] Struggle for you is you remember the complaints, don’t you? 你的内心矛盾就是 其实你记得那些抱怨
[10:50] They lodge deep. 它们藏得很深
[10:52] They haunt you. 萦绕在你心间
[10:56] Because you want to believe you’re perfect. 因为你想要相信自己是完美的
[10:59] But you know you’re not. 但是你知道自己并不完美
[11:04] That’s why two billion dollars’ worth of these babies 这就是为什么这种小东西
[11:08] are sold every year. 每年有20亿美元的销售额
[11:12] Because they bring reassurance that when the time comes, 因为每逢关键时刻 它能为你带来安慰
[11:17] you can step up. 告诉自己”你可以的”
[11:19] Some of you take them. 你们其中就有些人服用这个
[11:21] A little blue steel is nothing to be ashamed of. 蓝色小药片没什么好羞耻的
[11:23] But if I threw this bottle into the audience right now, 但如果我现在把这瓶药扔下去
[11:26] no one would grab it. 没有人会接
[11:27] The thought that someone might know you need help 害怕可能会被人知道你需要帮助
[11:32] is worse than not getting the help you need. 比没能获得应得的帮助更加糟糕
[11:34] Still, when the time comes, 不过 时机成熟时
[11:38] when you need to pull the trigger 当你要决定
[11:40] on the buy or sell order, 买入还是卖出时
[11:42] you better be hard as a rock and ready to go, 你最好坚如磐石 信念坚定
[11:45] because that is the tour you’ve signed on for. 因为你所选择投身的事业就是那样
[11:50] Millions of years ago, 数百万年前
[11:52] a meteor hit the Earth and brought on an ice age. 一颗流星撞击地球 导致冰河世纪的到来
[11:54] And even the mightiest T. Rexes 即使是最强大的霸王龙
[11:56] were reduced to fucking skeletons. 也他妈的只剩下骨骸
[12:00] A meteor is screaming toward this room right now 有颗流星正呼啸着 朝这个房间
[12:06] and all the rooms like it. 以及所有相似的房间袭来
[12:08] The entire hedge-fund industry is under siege. 整个对冲基金行业都身陷重围
[12:16] We deserve it. 我们活该
[12:19] We’ve acted as if it would go on forever. 我们自以为这一行业会永存
[12:23] Even as shitty returns, 即使糟糕的回报
[12:25] the outflow of institutional money, 机构资金的外流
[12:27] and the rise of quant funds have lighted the way to our demise, 以及量化基金的崛起点亮了我们的灭亡之路
[12:32] we have willfully refused to change. 我们仍固执地拒绝改变
[12:37] In the great expanse of time, we are already dead. 在浩瀚的时间长流中 我们的生命转瞬即逝
[12:40] I know it even if you don’t. 我知道 即使你们不知道
[12:44] But in this microsecond that we are still breathing air, 但当下 在这一微秒 我们还活着
[12:49] I’m gonna fight the inevitable. 我要与那不可抗争抗争
[12:52] If you have a card in front of you, 如果你前面有张纸板
[12:53] pick it up, hold it in front of your face. 拿起来 放在面前
[12:59] If this room represents all the hedge funds in business, 如果这房间代表着整个对冲基金行业
[13:03] the uncovered faces 没遮住脸的人
[13:06] are the only ones left in 18 months’ time. 将是十八个月后仅剩的幸存者们
[13:09] I made it. 我活下来了
[13:11] Is that right, Mafee? 是吗 玛菲
[13:13] You made it? 你活下来了
[13:14] Because this was a random fucking exercise, 这他妈只是个随机练习
[13:18] and I don’t see any evidence at all that you’re gonna! 我也没看到任何你能活下来的证据
[13:24] Put your fucking cards down. 把纸板放下来
[13:28] Trust almost killed Axe Capital. 信任差点毁了阿克斯资本
[13:33] And that is never gonna happen again. 这种事永远不会再发生
[13:36] Things got a little too free and fucking easy around here. 这儿的工作有点自由轻松过了头
[13:40] And to eliminate the possibility 为了消除任何可疑信息
[13:42] of any questionable information passing from any of you to me, 从你们那里传递到我这里的可能性
[13:46] all future conversations will be held 今后所有的对话都将在
[13:48] in the presence of my Chief of Staff, Stephanie Reed. 我的首席顾问斯特凡尼·里德在场的情况下进行
[13:52] And I mean all. 我指所有情况
[13:54] If you see me at the coffee machine, 如果你在咖啡机边看到我
[13:56] you wait until Steph is there before you pitch me the cream. 你等到斯特来了再给我奶油
[14:03] I am a survivor. 我是名幸存者
[14:06] And I will do whatever it takes 我会用尽一切代价
[14:10] to avoid my fate. 以逃避我的命运
[14:14] Ask yourselves… 你们扪心自问
[14:17] Are you? 你们呢
[14:20] You have an amazing level of insight 你对我们对冲基金投资人的想法
[14:22] into how we hedgies think. 有着相当深入的了解
[14:24] Well, if I didn’t after the time I put in — 如果在阿克斯待那么久还不足以做到…
[14:27] With Axe. 和阿克斯
[14:30] – Yes. – I don’t mean Axe Capital. -对 -我说的不是阿克斯资本
[14:32] I mean Bobby himself. 而是波比本人
[14:36] You’ve had sessions with him. 你给他做过咨询
[14:37] You must understand at a molecular level almost 你肯定对他每一个举动背后的原因
[14:40] why he does what he does. 了如指掌
[14:43] Well, I’m not talking about a rising market. 我说的不是上涨行情时的情况
[14:46] I mean, we all know how to trade 我们都知道情势好的时候
[14:47] once we get a little mo-mo going. 该怎么交易
[14:48] But when things get a little choppy, 但是当行情起伏不定时
[14:51] does he steer into the skid 他会漂移过弯激进冒险
[14:52] or does he retreat to look at alternatives? 还是全面撤退另辟蹊径
[14:57] I thought you’d overpaid me. 我本以为你的钱给多了
[15:00] But if that’s what you’re really looking for, 但如果那才是你真正想知道的事情
[15:02] you weren’t even close to the number. 你给的钱离那价格还差得远
[15:04] The number doesn’t exist. 而那价格也不存在
[15:06] I’d never sell him out. 我从未出卖过他
[15:10] You passed the test. 你通过了考验
[15:13] Do I get the whole chocolate factory now? 那我可以得到整个巧克力工厂吗
[15:15] Yes, you do. 是的
[15:17] I thought I wanted to bring you on full time, 我本以为只是想让你来这全职工作
[15:19] but now that I know I can trust you, 但我现在知道我可以信任你
[15:21] I’m certain I do. 我确定我可以
[15:25] That makes one of us, Todd. 可我不确定 托德
[15:28] I’m already set up in an office of my own starting to see clients. 我已经设立自己的办公室 开始接待客户了
[15:31] Is that permanent? 那是永久的吗
[15:33] I’m not sure. Yet. 我还不确定 目前来说
[15:35] I’m keeping my options open. 我想留点回旋余地
[15:38] Is that a lie? 你在撒谎吗
[15:42] I hope not. 希望不是
[15:44] Anyway, why don’t you just keep an open mind, 无论如何 你何不多加考虑一下
[15:49] and let’s find something to collaborate on soon, okay? 看我们能否尽快达成合作 好吗
[16:05] I have information. 我有情报
[16:08] – Got your homework ready? – Yep. -作业带了吗 -带了
[16:10] All right. I got to drop some papers off at the development office. 好 我去校开发办送些文件
[16:13] I’ll see you guys at pickup. 放学见
[16:14] – Okay. – Have a good day. -好的 -祝一天愉快
[16:16] – Bye, Mom. – Bye. -妈妈 再见 -再见
[16:20] Help! Help! Katie fell on the floor! 救命 救命 凯蒂晕倒了
[16:26] – What’s going on? – I’m calling 911. -出什么事了 -我来打急救电话
[16:29] – What happened? – She came in with nausea, -什么情况 -她来的时候就恶心
[16:31] threw up in my office. She’s having a seizure. 在我办公室吐了 她癫痫发作了
[16:32] She’s in anaphylaxis. 她这是过敏反应
[16:35] Epi-pen. 肾上腺素笔
[16:35] That’s why hysterical moms aren’t school nurses. 这就是为什么关心过度的妈妈不是学校护士
[16:37] We don’t give adrenaline unless the allergy — 我们不会随便注射肾上腺素除非过敏…
[16:38] She needs a rescue shot. She carries one. 她需要一针急救针 她带了一只
[16:41] I need an ambulance to the Horace School right away, please. 贺拉斯小学需要救护车 请快点
[16:45] Okay. All right. 好的 好了
[16:47] Okay, honey. 好了 亲爱的
[16:49] Listen, you’re having a reaction, 你刚刚出现了过敏反应
[16:50] but I got you, all right? 但已经没事了 好吗
[16:52] Just breathe for me. 慢慢呼吸
[17:02] Michael, thank you. 迈克尔 谢谢
[17:03] Why don’t you go walk the perimeter? 你去周边巡查巡查
[17:12] Word out of Washington 华盛顿传出消息
[17:13] is that Rhoades’ misconduct is being investigated. 罗兹正因行为不检被调查
[17:17] You somehow put that in motion? 你居然促成这件事了
[17:20] Look, when an enemy’s down on the field, 当敌人在战场上倒下
[17:23] you got to finish him. 你需要去了结他
[17:25] If this investigation hurts him, 要是这次调查打击到他
[17:27] we got to take it the rest of the way. 我们得趁胜追击 把他拉下马
[17:29] He’s really in your head. 他还真是你眼中钉
[17:31] As long as Rhoades is in that job, I’m not safe. 只要罗兹还是那位置上 我就不安全
[17:35] Hall, I want your guys all over it. 哈尔 我希望你的人全力处理这件事
[17:37] Bach, I want to file a lawsuit against him immediately. 巴赫 我要立即对他提起诉讼
[17:39] A smart woman once said, 一位智慧女性曾说过
[17:39] 此处指 珍妮特·兰金 1880-1973 美国国会第一位女性议员
[17:42] “You can no more win a war than an earthquake.” “战争往往是两败俱伤”
[17:45] It’s what’s called for. How long to prepare it? 总是要有代价的 需要多长时间准备
[17:49] Bobby, détente can be good. 波比 缓和一些会比较好
[17:54] Like after the armistice, 比如停战之后
[17:56] the Europeans back in the cafés, drinking wine. 欧洲人又回到咖啡厅 喝酒
[17:59] – Making love. – Yeah. -男欢女爱 -是的
[18:01] And if they would have known the Germans were laying in wait, 如果他们要是知道德国人还在严阵以待
[18:03] arming up again, they would have been better off crushing them 再次武装的话 他们就应该抓住机会
[18:06] – when they had the chance. – With a suit comes publicity. -一举击溃敌人 -诉讼一旦公开
[18:10] Everything that happened gets dragged back through the press, 之前的那些事又会被媒体大加报道
[18:12] re-litigated. 再遭诉讼
[18:13] You get called a criminal every single day. 每一天你都会被称为犯罪分子
[18:16] Instead of how it is now? 现在的状况就好吗
[18:19] With the murky suggestion hanging over me, 含沙射影的暗示包围着我
[18:21] looming over every encounter? 笼罩着每一次会面
[18:23] Look, lots of people he’s crossed swords with 许多跟他交过手的人都下台了
[18:25] have gone away stuck and steaming. 无法抽身 任由宰割
[18:28] Most can’t even get a lawyer 而且 大多数人
[18:29] to take on an individual case of this nature. 连接手这种个案的律师的都请不到
[18:31] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[18:33] The downside’s too steep 因为下坡路就像悬崖
[18:34] and the upside’s too hard to see. 而上坡路连看都看不见
[18:37] And if you still hope to get Wendy back somehow, 如果你还想让温蒂回来的话
[18:39] I don’t see how this can help. 这么做毫无益处
[18:40] You said you had some information on that front. 你说你在这方面有一些信息
[18:43] Wendy and Rhoades remain separated. 温蒂和罗兹仍然分居
[18:45] Where is he living? 他住在哪
[18:46] The house. 家里
[18:47] Part of the time. 有时候
[18:50] She is, too, part of the time. 她也是 有时候
[18:52] – How? – They call it nesting. -那怎么分居 -他们管这个叫巢居
[18:53] It’s bullshit. 纯是胡扯
[18:56] I tried it for a few weeks between wives two and three. 我以前跟我那些三妻四妾试过几个星期
[18:58] Yes, the parents trade nights. 父母轮流过夜
[19:00] The children stay in the familial home. 孩子们依然待在熟悉的家里
[19:02] A utopian idea that’s supposed to impart a feeling 这是一种乌托邦理念 为了使孩子们
[19:06] of well-being in the young ones during a turbulent time. 在混乱时期仍然能够感受得到幸福
[19:08] Like I said, bullshit. 就像我说的 还是胡扯
[19:11] And Wendy was at Krakow Capital earlier today. 而且温蒂今天早些时候在克拉科夫资本公司
[19:13] – What? That fucker’s hired her? – Unclear. -什么 那个混蛋聘请了她 -还不确定
[19:16] If we’re not getting her back, 如果我们请不她回来的话
[19:17] I’ve heard about this guy, Lenny Gustaferson — 我听说过这么个人 兰尼·古斯塔弗森
[19:19] Dr. Gus. He is supposed to be badass. 格斯博士 他可厉害了
[19:23] I can’t believe she’s considering Krakow. 我不相信她考虑去克拉科夫了
[19:25] That’s a bucket shop. 那就是个野鸡交易所
[19:28] I want to know where she’s working, 我要知道她在哪工作
[19:30] the hours. 以及工作时间
[19:31] Hold off on that Gus guy until I say. 我发话之前不许找格斯
[19:35] Good. 就这样
[19:38] I know Katie. I know that she has the allergy. 我认识凯蒂 我知道她过敏
[19:41] How does a mother passing by know more than her? 为什么一个路过的妈妈知道的比她还多
[19:43] I can’t administer serious medication 我不能因为某个富婆路过
[19:45] – just because some rich lady stopped… – Stop talking. -就使用危险药物 -别说了
[19:48] Topher, I am not leaving my kids in the care of this idiot. 托佛 我不能让这种蠢货照顾我的孩子
[19:52] Are you gonna do it now, 你是现在就作出决定
[19:53] or do I have to call the rest of the board? 还是等我给其余的董事会成员打电话
[19:54] I get it, Lara, but we can’t do this thing bang-bang. 我明白 萝拉 这不是说解决就能解决的
[19:56] I need a licensed nurse on premises at all times. 前提是我得有个全职的执业护士
[20:02] Hey, Mo. It’s Lara. 小魔 是我 萝拉
[20:05] Look, I know you’re working nights, 我知道你要值夜班
[20:06] but I need your help. 但是我需要你帮个忙
[20:07] Can you come do a shift here at the Horace School right now? 你现在能来贺拉斯小学轮个班吗
[20:11] Oh, you’re the best. 你最好了
[20:13] My cousin will be here in 45 minutes. 我表妹45分钟之后就到
[20:15] I’ll cover until then. 她到之前我来顶着
[20:16] Fully licensed. 全都有证
[20:21] Bye. 再见
[20:29] It’ll take a long time to fill Bart Schooner’s seat 找人接替巴特·斯库纳的刑事检控主管一职
[20:32] as head of criminal prosecution. 需要很长一段时间
[20:34] Oh, at least 15 minutes until someone with a law degree 直到有法学学位及有节制性饮酒习惯的人
[20:39] and a controlled drinking habit stumbles in. 踉跄着出现之前 至少要15分钟
[20:44] Let me — Let me get serious. 我还是 我还是言归正传
[20:45] I just want to talk about Bart’s… 我只是想说说巴特的
[20:49] Head of Crim. Man. 刑事主管 天哪
[20:51] Plum perch. 红得发紫的高位
[20:52] Freaking launch pad to the private sector. 简直就是跳槽去私企的最佳跳板
[20:54] I mean, you land it, you’re minted. 成功着陆 钞票就哗哗地来
[20:57] Seven figures the day you leave. 进门就是七位数年薪
[20:59] How the hell do you get it? 你是怎么办到的呢
[21:00] There’s 75 AUSAs in here all going after it. 这里有75个助理检察官争夺这个位置
[21:03] You got to pay your dues. 你得付出代价啊
[21:05] Yeah. Big cases, ingeniously won. 是啊 大案子 赢得巧妙
[21:09] After years of dutiful service. 尽职尽责好多年
[21:12] Years and years. 年复一年
[21:14] So I’m too young? 看来我还是资历太浅了
[21:16] You’re getting that? 你明白了吗
[21:18] Too green. 太嫩
[21:20] It’ll go to an old hand like one of you two, then? 看来是要落到你俩这种老手里了
[21:22] “Experienced”, not “Old”. 是经验丰富 不是老
[21:24] Seasoned. 老练
[21:27] I’m out of scotch. 我的威士忌喝完了
[21:29] See, I order two at a time at these things 我一次点两杯酒 因为我知道
[21:32] because the waiters disappear like Houdini after the entrées. 上过主菜之后服务员就会像胡迪尼一样消失了
[21:32] 哈利·胡迪尼 魔术师 1887-1926 以脱逃术及特技表演著称
[21:35] You got to know that. Plan ahead. 这点你们要记住 事先计划好
[21:37] Smart. Seasoned. 聪明 老练
[21:38] Souses. 机智
[21:40] What I’d like to know is, 我想知道的是
[21:41] will Chuck still be the one handing out the job? 以后还会是查克来分派工作吗
[21:45] – The investigation. – Hell yeah. -那个调查 -没错
[21:47] They say Dake rides in on a pale horse. 他们说戴克骑着死神的马来的
[21:50] What do you think he’s got on Chuck? 你觉得他手上有查克的什么把柄
[21:52] Well, well, well. Three young apprentices 三个小学徒
[21:54] celebrating the departure of a colleague. 正在为同事饯行
[21:58] Sure. 当然
[21:59] But don’t they also want to put a foot in his ass and take his spot? 他们难道不想背后捅刀再坐上他的位置吗
[22:05] Oh, come on. 别装了
[22:08] You know Head of Crim is the hyperloop 刑事主管这个位置
[22:10] that propels you into whatever job you want next. 可是把你送上下一份工作的捷径
[22:14] How to get it — 怎么得到这个位置
[22:16] Let me tell you. 我告诉你们
[22:18] Our practices leave grooves over time. 随着时间的累积我们这一行会留下沟槽
[22:22] And eventually, those grooves become walls that box us in. 最终 这些沟槽就成了我们的围城
[22:28] So what I figured out recently is, 所以我最近想出来的办法是
[22:32] find another way. 另寻出路
[22:36] I found myself in a chess match in Washington Square Park 我觉得自己仿佛就在华盛顿广场公园
[22:40] with one of those hustlers 跟那些若干年来坑游客钱的
[22:42] who’s been taking tourists’ money for years. 老千们一起比赛下象棋
[22:45] A bit of a crowd had formed. 围观群众越来越多
[22:47] This was a hard-fought match. 这是一场硬战
[22:51] I had just gained an edge. 我刚取得一点优势
[22:54] I had an unstoppable waiting attack when I saw it happen. 正当我等着致命一击时看到他出老千了
[22:59] He swiped both my knights with one capture. 他一步吃了我的两个马
[23:03] Oh, the cheat was very well executed. 那手法非常巧妙
[23:05] I was about to go across the table at him. 我想要翻过桌子和他对峙
[23:09] To make sure he was banned from the park, 让他从此无法进入公园
[23:11] to exact retribution. 狠狠地惩罚他
[23:14] But then in an instant, I saw… 但是瞬间 我发现
[23:18] this was the chance to re-frame my entire approach. 这正是我做出彻底改变的机会
[23:24] So instead… 所以相反地…
[23:39] I caught what you did. 我看出你出作弊了
[23:42] Takes practice to master something like that. 这需要反复练习才能掌握
[23:44] It’s to be admired in a sense, 某种意义上说这也值得敬佩
[23:45] but that is the last time you use it today. 但是今天别再用这招了
[23:50] I’m a man who could make things difficult for you, 我可以让你很难堪
[23:53] but I won’t. 但我不会
[23:56] As long as you’ll understand this. 希望你能明白这点
[23:58] Your next opponent is that boy. 你的下一个对手是那个男孩
[24:05] And I want him to have a very good time playing against you. 我希望他能够享受和你对弈
[24:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[24:13] The man thanked me. 那个人向我致谢
[24:15] Imagine that. 想想一下那个场景
[24:18] And I knew he wasn’t gonna cheat anyone else that day 我知道他那天不会再骗别人
[24:21] and would look over his shoulder thereafter. 而且以后也会谨慎行事的
[24:24] I had managed something better than payback. 我得到的比回报更好
[24:29] By acting with purpose and understatement, 通过轻描淡写和有目标的行为
[24:31] I had created a more just environment, 我创造了一个更公正的环境
[24:34] which is what I am asking of all of you. 这正是我现在要求你们的
[24:40] This is the new way. 这是全新的方法
[24:45] Well, how do you know if he did the right thing after you left? 那你怎么知道你走后他是否做了正确的事
[24:50] I sat on a nearby bench and watched a while. 我坐在附近的长椅上 观察了一会
[25:12] Thanks for coming. 感谢你能来
[25:14] I know you’ll think it’s worth the effort. 我知道你会觉得这是值得的
[25:15] – Quickly, Spyros. – Okay. -长话短说 斯派罗 -好的
[25:18] I always listen to the ground. 我常常耳听八方
[25:20] It’s how I got where I am. 因此我才有今天的地位
[25:22] – And? – An investigation has begun -然后呢 -最近有一起关于
[25:24] into your office’s methods and conduct, 你办公室行为和管理的调查
[25:27] focusing on an aborted bribery case against Axelrod. 主要针对一起已经放弃的阿克斯罗德贿赂案
[25:31] And the man leading the investigation 这起调查的主要负责人
[25:34] is dangerous and capable. 很危险而且很有能力
[25:37] A younger, even smarter version of me, 一个更年轻 更智慧版的我
[25:41] if you can conjure that for yourself. 如果你能自行想象
[25:43] I scarcely can. 很难想象
[25:45] Who is he? 他是谁
[25:47] Oliver Dake. 奥利弗·戴克
[25:55] Are we square now? 我们两清了吗
[25:58] Don’t serve rabbit food to an elephant and ask if he’s full. 别以为这一点功劳就够了
[26:16] Sir. 先生
[26:18] Would you get these fine young barristers another round? 能为这些优秀的年轻律师再上一轮酒吗
[26:21] – Of course. – Thank you. -没问题 -谢谢你
[26:23] Before I go and have a nightcap with Bart Schooner 在我去和巴特·舒内尔喝夜酒
[26:26] and get his thoughts on who should replace him, 了解他心中接替他的最佳人选之前
[26:29] let me speak to what’s hanging over the table 让我说说现在你们和整个办公室
[26:31] and this entire room. 面临的威胁是什么
[26:33] The investigation that Mr. Dake is conducting. 戴克先生正在进行的调查
[26:41] You all know how to handle yourselves. 你们都知道该怎么做
[26:45] I want you all to cooperate, 我希望你们全力配合
[26:48] to be truthful, of course. 一定陈述事实
[26:54] Because I don’t believe we have anything to worry about. 因为我觉得我们没什么需要担忧的
[27:09] See what he did? 瞧他做了什么
[27:10] We handle ourselves 我们妥善处理
[27:11] and Chuck gives someone Head of Crime. 查克就会把刑事主管的位置给我们中的一个
[27:14] Or we cooperate with Dake and try our luck 或者我们和戴克合作碰碰运气
[27:16] starting over with Chuck’s replacement. 趁查克走人重新开始
[27:18] Yeah, we saw what he did. 我们看到他做了什么
[27:27] And so you haven’t seen anything 你从没见过这个办公室
[27:29] that makes you think this office is acting 有过任何你觉得
[27:31] – in an out-of-bounds manner? – Ambiguous. -越界的行为 -模棱两可的问题
[27:34] Sharpen up the question so I can give you a good answer. 问题指向性强一点我才能给你一个好答案
[27:36] How would you describe Mr. Rhoades’ tactical approach? 你怎么描述罗兹先生的策略方法
[27:39] Effective. 是有效的
[27:41] And his understanding of the rules governing behavior? 那么他对那些规范行为的规定的理解呢
[27:43] I can’t speak to his state of mind. 我无法说出他的想法
[27:47] Let’s, uh… 我们
[27:49] Let’s switch gears for a moment. 我们换个话题
[27:52] Tell me about your meeting with Axelrod. 说说你和艾克斯罗德会面的细节
[27:56] The aborted settlement? 中止的和解
[27:58] No. Your private meeting. 不是 你们私下的会面
[28:06] You tell me how that is 告诉我私下的会面
[28:08] in any way relevant to your investigation. 从哪方面和你的调查有关
[28:10] I am investigating all misconduct, 我要调查所有的不端行为
[28:13] wherever it may be. 不管在哪里发生的
[28:15] And however an investigation may start, 不管一项调查是如何开始的
[28:19] once I’m in it, 一旦我加入
[28:21] I’m like a goddamned octopus — 我会像该死的章鱼一样
[28:24] tentacles out in every direction, looking, listening, 探寻每个方向 观察 聆听
[28:29] sucking up every bit of information that I can find. 获取我能找到的任何一丝信息
[28:37] Look, I reported that meeting 听着 那次会面一结束
[28:39] the second it was over, 我就报告了
[28:42] and I have the documentation to prove it. 我有文件可以证明
[28:45] You reported it the next day 你第二天
[28:47] in the afternoon. 下午才报告的
[28:49] First chance I got. 一有机会我就报告了
[28:50] Or maybe it took you that long to decide 也许你花了那么久来权衡
[28:52] what to leave in and what to leave out. 说什么 不说什么
[28:55] I left it all in. 我全说了
[28:57] Axelrod offered me a job. 艾克斯罗德向我提供一份工作
[29:00] This is at the pizzeria in Yonkers, yes? 是在扬克斯的披萨店里说的吗
[29:03] That’s right. 是的
[29:04] I turned it down. 我拒绝了
[29:05] Did you? 你有吗
[29:06] With no provers in the room, 房间里没有证人
[29:08] it’s only your word and his. 这事只有你们俩知道
[29:10] If I asked Axelrod, is that how he’d remember it? 如果我问艾克斯罗德 他也会这么说吗
[29:12] Yes. 是的
[29:48] Ooh, nice space. 房间不错
[29:50] Contained. 封闭的
[29:56] I bet your patients must feel safe here. 我猜你的病人在这一定觉得很安全
[30:05] You gonna invite me to sit down? 你不请我坐下吗
[30:07] No. 不
[30:19] If you knew enough to make an appointment 如果你都知道用假名预约
[30:21] under an assumed name, you knew 那你更应该知道
[30:22] – I didn’t want to see you. – I knew you wouldn’t, -我不想见你 -我知道你不会见我
[30:24] but that’s not the same as not wanting to. 但那和不想见不是一回事
[30:27] Yes, it is. 不 是一回事
[30:34] There’s this thing that happens 当我们共处一室时
[30:35] when we’re in a room together. 有件事就发生了
[30:38] It always has, Bobby. It just flows like this. 总是这样 波比 自然而然地发生
[30:43] But I’m shutting it off. 但是我得阻止它发生
[30:46] I have shut it off. 我已经阻止了
[30:50] First, I apologized. 首先 我道歉
[30:53] But if it takes me sending you flowers every day, 但如果得每天给你送花
[30:55] Joe DiMaggio style, to prove it, I will. 用乔·迪马吉奥的风格来证明的话 我会的
[30:58] He did that after Marilyn was dead. 他是在玛丽莲死后那么做的
[31:01] Yours would have the same effect on me 你那么做对我的效果
[31:02] that his had on her. 和他那么做对她的效果是一样的
[31:03] But I need you back at Axe Capital. 但是我需要你回阿克斯资本
[31:06] Well, that’s not gonna happen. 那是不可能的
[31:10] Look, there are decisions I have to make 就我可能采取的行动
[31:13] over actions that I might take, 有许多决定要做
[31:15] and I have never had to do it without you. 可我从未在没有你的情况下做过
[31:17] The time to recognize that has long since passed. 是时候承认那已经是老黄历了
[31:21] We are at an inflection point. 我们正处于一个转折点
[31:23] We have to make big changes to the company. 我们需要对公司做出大变革
[31:25] We have to make it quickly. 而且要快
[31:26] And I am getting conflicting advice from my people. 而我手下的人给我的意见都是互相矛盾的
[31:31] The kind of things that 就像是
[31:33] I bounce off you and it all makes sense. 我对你大发议论然后突然就说得通了
[31:38] I know you well enough to tell you one thing. 以我对你足够的了解 我告诉你
[31:40] You’ll figure it out. 你会想明白的
[31:42] You’ll connect the dots, synthesize the information 你会用世界上几乎没人会的方法
[31:44] in a way few others in this world can. 把那些点连接起来 将信息整合起来
[31:46] You always do. 你总是这样做
[31:47] It’ll be an amazing thing to see. 能够见证你这样做很棒
[31:48] But I won’t be there to see it. 但我不会在那见证这一切的
[31:52] What, then? 然后呢
[31:53] This? 就这吗
[31:57] Just sit here in a nice, small, well-appointed office, 就坐在这个狭小精致 设备齐全的办公室
[32:03] listen to bullshit all day long 天天听那些
[32:04] from people who are half as smart as us? 只有咱们一半聪明的人的屁话吗
[32:06] I don’t know. I was thinking maybe another hedge fund. 不知道 我在考虑去另一家对冲基金
[32:09] Oh, is that right? 是吗
[32:10] Yeah, I was at another one the other day. 是啊 那天我在另一家对冲基金
[32:12] I won’t tell you which, so don’t ask. 我不会告诉你是哪家的 所以不用问了
[32:14] And the manager played some heavy game theory on me, 那经理对我狠狠地玩了场博弈论
[32:17] boxed me into a spot, essentially put himself 将我逼入困境 而将自己置于
[32:20] in a position to win no matter what I said. 基本上无论我说什么他都会赢的境地
[32:22] I know who it is. I can tell already by what you said. 我知道他是谁 根据你的描述我就知道了
[32:24] Well, I’m tired of being on the losing side of that paradigm. 我厌倦了做那种范例的失败方
[32:27] – He was looking to hire you? – Yeah. -他想聘请你 -是的
[32:29] That motherfucker is just trying to poach my most valued — 那个狗娘养的想要挖走我最重要的…
[32:32] I’m not your anything. 我不是你的什么东西
[32:38] I’m not gonna kick you out. 我不会赶你走
[32:41] But I am asking you to respect my wishes. 但是我希望你尊重我的意愿
[32:43] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[32:48] Okay. 好
[32:55] And don’t send flowers. 还有不要送花
[32:57] Eva’s allergic. 伊娃过敏
[33:04] Gene therapy is finally bearing fruit. 基因疗法终于开花结果
[33:05] – There’s a great company — – Next. -有一家很棒的公司 -下一个
[33:07] We buy an algorithm. 咱们买一个算法
[33:08] I know a guy from Wharton… 我知道一个沃顿商学院的家伙
[33:10] We should go to cash, take some time off, and — 我们应该回笼现金 休息一段时间
[33:13] Okay, fuck this. Do any of you have juice with Raya? 好了 去他大爷的 你们谁在用拉亚
[33:16] I could build a model for it. 我可以建个模型
[33:18] I don’t want to invest in it. I want to get on it. 我不想投资 我是想被邀请注册
[33:19] – What is that? – High-end hookup app. -那是什么 -高端约炮程序
[33:21] – Tinder for the rich and famous. – That’s so reductive. -是有钱人和名人的”陌陌” -太简化了
[33:25] It’s exclusive, and it’s about connection. 它是独一无二的 有关于共鸣的
[33:27] I was saying with cash on hand — 我觉得手上有了现金
[33:29] Stop talking. 别说了
[33:31] I’m not gonna take any of this dog shit back to Axe. 我不会把你们这些狗屎建议告诉阿克斯的
[33:33] It’s time for you folks to sharpen your pencils, 是时候削尖你们的铅笔
[33:35] and you better come back with one Traci Lords of an idea. 你们回来的时候最好带着奇希·劳尔兹式的主意
[33:38] And if you need that fucking defined, here it is. 如果需要定义一下的话 那就是
[33:40] A barely legal, market-dominating, 一个他妈的能够打法律擦边球
[33:42] brilliant cocksucker of an idea. 市场主导的 绝妙的主意
[33:53] Thanks for working through lunch. 谢谢你在午餐时间工作
[33:55] I’ve got to dump five million shares 我得以40美元的价格
[33:56] of Bluudhorn Steel at 40. 抛掉500万股布鲁赫恩钢铁
[33:58] Problem is, the trade’s by appointment. 问题是 交易必须事先预约
[34:00] No broker will take all five million 没有经纪人会全部吞下500万股
[34:02] and guarantee my price, 还能保证价格
[34:03] so I’ve got five brokers 所以我找了五个经纪人
[34:05] selling a million each, 每个人卖一百万股
[34:07] and they don’t know about each other. 他们互相并不知道对方
[34:08] Are you sure about the way you’re unloading that? 你确定要用这种办法抛吗
[34:10] It’s kind of shady and not very efficient. 有点可疑并且不是很有效率
[34:13] They’ll find out and ding you later. 他们会发现然后找上你的
[34:15] I’ve got to get the price. 我必须以这个价抛
[34:16] You heard what Axe said. Survive or die. 你听到阿克斯说的了 生存或是死亡
[34:20] What if you create a zero-cost collar? 如果你创造一组零成本期权呢
[34:24] Use options to protect the sale. 利用期权保护这笔交易
[34:27] Buy $40 puts in Bluudhorn, 以40美元价格买进布鲁赫恩的看空期权
[34:29] then sell $45 calls to offset the purchase. 再以45美元卖出看涨期权来对冲这笔交易
[34:31] You’ve got free protection at $40. 这样40美元的价格就受到了免费的保护
[34:33] The maximum downside is protected. 最大的不利因素得到保护
[34:35] But now you can be patient, 但是现在你就不用急了
[34:36] and you don’t have to lean on the stock. 而且你不必依靠股票行情
[34:38] You’re right. 对啊
[34:40] That’ll save us ten million on this trade. 这样能在这场交易中省下1000万
[34:43] This is why I need to keep you when your internship’s over. 所以我得在你实习期结束后把你留下
[34:45] Yes. I’d believe the same thing were I you. 是啊 如果我是你 我也会做同样的事
[34:48] Oh. I ordered you lunch. 我替你点了午饭
[34:51] Vegan. 严格素食主义者 是吧
[34:52] What makes you think I’m a vegan? 是什么让你觉得我是严格素食主义者
[34:55] I don’t know. 不知道
[34:56] Everything? 一切的一切吗
[34:58] All of it? 全部吗
[35:02] Fuck. 该死
[35:03] You’re not? 你不是吗
[35:05] I’ll eat it. 我会吃掉的
[35:07] Look, I’ve eliminated slippage since you’ve got here. 自从你来 我就消灭了滑点
[35:10] My trade-cost analysis is up 150 bips. 我的交易成本分析上涨了150个基点
[35:13] And that’s before the 10-ball you just saved me. 那还不包括你刚刚给我省下的1000万
[35:16] It’s not a fluke. It’s efficiency. 这不是偶然 是效率
[35:19] It’s you. 是你
[35:20] And now you’re leaving. 现在你要走了
[35:22] I can’t afford that. 我承受不了
[35:24] I’ll die off. 我会死的
[35:26] And that’s before I blew lunch 那还是在我把你当严格素食主义者
[35:29] with you not being a vegan. 搞砸你的午餐之前
[35:31] Of course I’m a vegan. 我当然是严格素食主义者
[35:35] Here’s my problem. 我的问题是
[35:37] The shit that I do to keep most people after an internship — 我用来留下实习期过后的大多数人的方法
[35:39] throwing money around, showing them a good time — 到处扔钱 给他们展示美好的时光
[35:42] none of that’s gonna work on you. 这些对你都不起作用吧
[35:44] You mean like hot girls showing up at my place 你是说就像性感女孩出现在我家
[35:46] and drink till I puke and all that? 喝到吐那一类的吗
[35:48] I agree. That wouldn’t work in this case. 我同意 对我没什么作用
[35:50] So how do I keep you? 所以我怎么做才能留下你
[35:52] You kind of can’t. 估计不能
[36:00] Just look at him. 看看他
[36:02] The everyman grilling away. 就是一个在烤肉的普通人
[36:04] You know, he sent the chef away tonight 他今晚没让厨师来
[36:06] because the two of you always do this together. 因为这事总是你们两个一起搞定的
[36:08] And even though you’ve frozen him out the past few months, 即使这几个月来一直冷淡他
[36:10] he’s still counting on it. 他还是相信你会做的
[36:12] That’s before I knew what he was. 那是我知道他是什么人之前
[36:19] You’re the toughest guy in the family, no doubt. 毫无疑问 你是这个家里最难搞定的人
[36:23] But I think we both know 但我们都知道
[36:24] what happens if you test me. 如果你挑战我 会有什么结果
[36:27] Now get out there 现在过去
[36:28] and be a human being to my husband. 像个人一样对待我丈夫
[36:35] Under protest. 我是被逼的
[36:43] Mo! Fuck, you’re here. 小魔 靠 你来了
[36:47] -What’s going on? -It’s good to see you. -怎么样 -见到你真高兴
[36:49] It’s like a hunting knife. 就像一把猎刀
[36:50] You rip it open — 你把它开膛破肚
[36:51] Hey, Matt. 马特
[36:53] Axe. 阿克斯
[37:00] I’m glad you came. 很高兴你能来
[37:02] Yeah, of course, man. 当然了 伙计
[37:03] You guys know each other, right? Same precinct? 你们两个认识吧 在一个辖区
[37:05] Different years. Detective. 但年份不同 警探
[37:07] Long before you became a banker 在你成为银行家
[37:08] or a trustee or whatever, Raul. 或者信托人什么的很久之前了 劳尔
[37:10] Still more police than banker. 比起银行家 我依然更算是警察
[37:12] – Good to see you. – Yeah. -很高兴见到你 -嗯
[37:15] I had good come-back about you from the school. 学校那边有你的好消息
[37:17] Oh, how fucking lovely. 真贴心
[37:20] Be an easy road to make you the full-time nurse. 成为一个全职护士对你来说挺容易吧
[37:23] – Yeah? – Yep. -是吗 -是的
[37:25] What are we talking about? 我们在说什么
[37:27] Well, they’d start you at 72k, something for housing. 他们说起薪是七万二 还有住房补贴
[37:31] And I’ll get them up from there. 在这基础上再涨
[37:34] Come on, Mo. 拜托 小魔
[37:35] It’d be so nice to have you around, man. 你能在我身边一定非常棒
[37:38] Instead of rolling with these stiffs 而不是和这些
[37:39] that I’ve got up here all the time. 总能见到的呆子在一起
[37:41] Oh, no, 不
[37:42] it’s not much more than what I’m taking down now, 这比我现在的工作多赚不了太多
[37:44] and it’s still just pulling shifts. 而且还是需要轮班
[37:47] If I’m making a change, it’s got to be bigger. 如果我要做出改变 就得是巨大的改变
[37:50] You know, I need to step up 我需要提高
[37:52] and score my next chapter, you know? 开启新篇章
[37:55] Yeah. 对
[37:57] I know. 我明白
[37:58] Certain douchebag motorcycle club was dealing out of 某个混球摩托车俱乐部
[38:01] the men’s room at the Hendricks. 在亨德克斯的男厕里交易
[38:02] And these guys were good. 这些家伙都挺厉害
[38:03] Our undercovers couldn’t make one buy off of them. 我们的卧底都没法买通他们
[38:05] So we started sending in teams to surveil through the ceiling 所以我们开始派遣小队从男厕的天花板
[38:09] of the men’s room. And one day I’m up there. 监视他们 有一天该我去了
[38:11] I’m watching. And I see a deal go down. 我在监视 目睹了一场交易
[38:13] I must have been leaning over too much, 一定是因为我靠得太用力
[38:15] ’cause I fell right through the drop ceiling 然后我就从天花板上掉了下来
[38:17] and landed right on my ass in the middle 四脚朝天摔在了
[38:19] of the men’s room. 男厕正中央
[38:21] A black man in an N.Y.P.D. uniform. 一个穿着纽约警局制服的黑人
[38:23] I’m like — I look up, 我就…我抬头看
[38:24] and it’s a half a dozen Hells Angels staring down at me. 有六个地狱天使正盯着我
[38:27] So… 于是…
[38:30] They lit in on me with fists, bottles, boots. 他们疯狂地向我砸来 拳头 酒瓶和靴子
[38:34] They damn near beat the cop right out of me. 他们差点打得我都不知道自己是警察了
[38:37] Barely got out of there alive. 差点没活着离开
[38:39] They say it never happened. 他们说这件事从没发生过
[38:41] Of course not. 当然了
[38:42] But the way it still gets told, that night end of shift, 但人们还是知道了 那晚轮班结束后
[38:46] every swinging dick at the station 警局所有的男人
[38:47] went back to that bar with nightsticks, 带着警棍回到那间酒吧
[38:49] reduced those fucking bikers to smudge marks on the floor. 把那些车手变成了地板上的血迹
[38:52] No dealing went on in that bar for a long, long time. 此后很长一段时间 那间酒吧里没再交易过
[38:58] See, back then, it came down to factions, superior numbers. 当时 都要归结为小集团 人多势众
[39:01] When they had them and I was alone, 他们人数占多 我孤身一人时
[39:03] they won. 他们赢了
[39:05] But when we had them, 但当我们人数占多时
[39:08] well, it’s hard to defend against numbers. 以少胜多是很难的
[39:10] That’s a lesson you only have to learn once. 这种教训只用学一次
[39:14] Absolutely. 完全正确
[39:23] I need to deploy your specialized computing skills, 我需要利用你专业的电脑技术
[39:27] can-do attitude, the magic of your tech nerdistry. 乐观进取的态度和你在技术上的呆子魔力
[39:32] No one’s ever said I have a can-do attitude before. 之前没人说过我有乐观进取的态度
[39:34] That’s because you hide it behind a superior, dismissive, 那是因为被你用高人一等的不屑的
[39:37] and pessimistic mask, but I see past all that. 悲观的面具掩饰了 但我看穿了
[39:43] Uh, what do you need? 你需要我做什么
[39:44] Raya. 拉亚
[39:45] I need you to hack into Raya and get me an account on there. 你要黑进拉亚 为我创建一个账户
[39:49] I can’t do — do that. 我不能那么做
[39:53] – Of course you can. – I mean, maybe I could, -你当然能了 -我也许能做到
[39:55] but that site’s encrypted with a 128-bit Blowfish cipher. 但它用128位的河豚密码加了密
[39:58] And no brute-force attack has been 没有任何暴力破解攻击
[40:00] extensive enough to crack it. There’s — 足够广泛 能够破解它
[40:01] There’s no way I can make a reasonable attempt and still 我无法同时进行有效的破解尝试
[40:03] – complete my other tasks. – Like what? -并同时完成其他任务 -比如
[40:06] Making sure this place is secure from cyberattack. 确保我们这里不受到网络攻击
[40:08] – You’ve already done that. – But I have to oversee -你已经做到了 -但我还得检查
[40:10] all our trading software, all our servers, my team. 我们所有的交易软件 服务器 我的团队
[40:13] And you will. 你会的
[40:14] As soon as you get me onto Raya. 等你帮我进入拉亚之后
[40:20] Yes. 好的
[40:32] Judge DeGiulio! 德朱利奥法官
[40:33] Mr. Rhoades, sir. At your service, sir. 罗兹先生 悉听尊便 先生
[40:37] Good. Let me tell you what I need. 好吧 我告诉你我需要什么
[40:39] I’m not really at your service. 我又不是真的悉听尊便
[40:41] Chuck, I was quoting “Hamilton.” 查克 我只是引用《汉密尔顿》里面的话
[40:43] Ah. I haven’t been able to see it. 我还没看过
[40:45] What do you need? 你有什么事
[40:46] There’s an investigator named Dake up here from D.C. 有个来自华盛顿特区的调查员叫戴克
[40:49] Ooh. That’s a hard man. Good one. 那是个难搞的家伙 人也挺好
[40:53] Yeah, terrific. Yes, I can see that he’s good. 是的 很不错 我能看出来
[40:55] I’d like him to be good and gone. 我更希望他是个离我远远的好人
[40:57] Now, I need to know who sent him 我想知道是谁派他来的
[41:00] and what they hope to accomplish. 对方有什么目的
[41:04] Are you familiar with the origin of the word “Billet”? 你知道”临时设营”一词的来由吗
[41:07] Is this another “Hamilton” thing? 这又是出自《汉密尔顿》的
[41:08] – No. – Well, then, yes. -不是 -那我知道
[41:10] It came from the French 它出自法语
[41:12] to mean an order to allow a soldier to live in your home. 表示允许士兵在民居设营的命令
[41:15] But what it’s come to mean is a post or position 但它后来的意思是一种职位
[41:19] and responsibilities that go along with it. 以及与此相伴的责任
[41:21] So my billet is to be a judge 我的职责就是做一名法官
[41:24] and adjudicate on various matters 裁决各种案件
[41:26] as put forth and et cetera. 颁布法令等等
[41:28] It is not, and will never be, 现在不会 将来也不会
[41:30] to do your bidding. 去做你要求的这事
[41:33] I forgot to say please, didn’t I? 我忘了说”请”了 不是吗
[41:36] I’m working on that. 我正练习这个
[41:39] Please? 请你…
[41:40] Always a lovely word to hear, 好词听不厌
[41:41] but I’m not some deputy anymore. 不过我不再只是助理法官了
[41:44] Oh, no. 我没别的意思
[41:45] Uh, I get that and respect it. 我明白并且很尊重这一点
[41:48] But we both know why you’re not a deputy anymore, 但我们都明白你不再是助理法官的原因
[41:51] so I am asking you to do this one for me. 所以我要求你为我做这件事
[41:55] As a final courtesy. 当做最后的礼貌
[42:01] Sure, sir. 行啊 先生
[42:05] Come by my chambers Friday morning. 周五早上到我办公室
[42:07] I should have information by then. 我估计到时能找到信息
[42:08] And thank y– 那谢…
[42:10] You’re welcome, Chaz. 不客气 小查
[42:20] Give me your phone. 手机给我
[42:24] We need our I.T. staff back and your focus. 我们需要技术人员回来还有你也得集中精力
[42:27] I can’t have you phishing the Internet pointlessly. 我不能再让你在网上漫无目的地钓鱼
[42:30] I’m logging you on to Raya. 我帮你登入拉亚
[42:32] – How? – I’m a member, so I vouch. -怎么做到的 -我是会员 我可以担保
[42:34] You need two reccos. I got Michael Che to second you. 你需要两个推荐 我让迈克尔·切也推荐你
[42:36] Can’t have you distracting our staff with this bullshit. 不能让你用这破事分散员工的注意力
[42:39] – You’re a member? – So are you now. -你是会员 -现在你也是了
[42:41] All I ask is Chatham House Rule on it. 遵守查塔姆宫守则就行了[别公开身份]
[42:45] And when you see me on there, don’t fucking tap the heart. 你在上面看到我时 别一个劲给我点赞
[42:52] Sweet! 棒呆了
[43:23] Mr. Rhoades. 罗兹先生
[43:25] So, I’m going through my initial round of interviews 我正进行初轮面谈
[43:29] and all seems, uh, if not kosher, 似乎大家都有点不适应
[43:32] then at least within a reasonable bandwidth. 但至少尺度还是很合理的
[43:35] And I’m thinking, you know, I’m just about out of here. 我正想着 马上离开这里
[43:40] But… 但是
[43:43] Then I 我
[43:45] become aware of a payment. 发现了一笔款项
[43:51] A payment? 款项
[43:52] That your wife received. 是你妻子收到的
[43:55] From Axelrod. 来自阿克斯罗德
[43:57] An account of hers that you’re a signer on. 她有一个和你的联名账户
[44:00] Right around, uh, 大约在
[44:02] well, hell, right on 不是大约 就是在
[44:05] the day that you suspended your investigation into him. 你终止对他进行调查的那天
[44:09] $5 million. 五百万美金
[44:12] Now, 目前
[44:15] it may not be a bribe, 它可能还不是贿赂
[44:17] but, dang, if it doesn’t look like one 不过 该死 即使它看起来不像
[44:21] and smell like one. 闻起来也不像
[44:22] And if I put my tongue on it, 但只要我三言两语一说
[44:25] I bet it tastes like one, too. 我保证把它变成新鲜的贿赂
[44:28] Yum-bang. 好吃到爆
[44:32] Now, I suppose 现在 我猜
[44:35] you didn’t know anything about that? 你还对此一无所知吧
[45:02] If we’re doing this, we’re supposed to knock, 如果我们要这么做 我们就该先敲门
[45:04] not just let ourselves in. 而不是随便就进来
[45:06] I was gonna let the sitter get them ready for you. 我原本打算让保姆帮你给他们收拾下
[45:07] She still can. 她现在也可以
[45:11] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[45:12] That’s not really the idea of this. 这个不是用来交谈的
[45:14] We have to give each other room. 我们需要给彼此空间
[45:15] Yeah, I know. I’m aware. 我知道 我很清楚
[45:17] Not a social call. 不是生活上的问题
[45:25] What, then? 什么事 那说吧
[45:29] I understand that we are in a temporary moment of separation 我明白我们现在处于暂时分居时期
[45:35] and no longer in the mode of telling each other 也不需要告诉彼此
[45:39] our day’s events in detail. 日常生活事务的细节
[45:41] If we’d been communicating that well before, 如果我们之前能沟通地那么好
[45:42] we might still be together. 我们可能现在还在一起
[45:47] Are we putting that on me? 所以全都怪我吗
[45:48] Half of it at least. 至少一半怪你
[45:54] But there were some things that really 但是有些事情真的
[45:55] ought to have been discussed, 需要好好谈谈
[45:57] some things that I cannot imagine keeping to myself. 这些事情我没法忍住不说
[46:00] For instance, if I had suddenly received 例如 如果我突然收到一笔
[46:03] a $5 million lump-sum payment 总数五百万美元的款项
[46:06] the same day that my husband dropped an investigation 而就在同一天我丈夫撤销了
[46:09] on the man making that payment, 对支付这笔钱的人的调查
[46:11] I might have fucking managed to say something about it. 我可能还是会他妈想办法提一下这事
[46:22] I didn’t see how that… 我当时没想到会出现
[46:26] sequence of events might appear. 接下来的一系列事情
[46:29] Is that an apology? 这算道歉吗
[46:33] I didn’t mean to put your reputation in question. 我不是故意要影响你的名誉的
[46:36] Not just my reputation. 现在不仅是我的名誉的问题
[46:38] My job. 我的事业
[46:41] Perhaps my freedom. 也许还有我的人身自由
[46:43] Perhaps yours. 说不定还有你的
[46:44] Freedom? Pfft. 人身自由
[46:46] I am just beginning to remember what that feels like. 我才刚开始重新感受到自由的滋味
[46:49] And I’m not gonna let you ruin 我才不要让你毁掉
[46:51] one of the first free nights I’ve had in years. 我多年来为数不多的自由之夜
[46:53] I always knew I’d end up snared by Axelrod’s money. 我一直觉得我最终会被阿克斯罗德的金钱所害
[46:56] It’s poison. 它像毒药一样
[46:57] And you don’t even need to ingest it for it to kill you. 而你都不用真的咽下去就会被它杀死
[46:59] – Proximity is enough. – Well, good for you. -靠近它就足够了 -那祝贺你吧
[47:02] I no longer have proximity to it, 我不再靠近它
[47:04] and you no longer have proximity to me. 而你也不用靠近我了
[47:07] Have fun with the children. 和孩子玩得开心
[47:10] Hey, kids, I’m leaving! 孩子们 我走了
[47:12] Your daddy’s here! 你们老爸在这
[47:14] I love you! 我爱你们
[47:22] Hey, guys! Here I come! 孩子们 我来了
[47:31] This place gave me my first real look 这个地方让我第一次真正看清了
[47:33] at how the world worked. 这个世界的运作方式
[47:35] I watched people running toward the betting window 我看着人们满怀希望跑向
[47:37] with high hopes. 下注窗口
[47:41] No plan. 完全没有计划
[47:43] Then I’d watch them walk away from the track 然后我看着他们又从那条路离开
[47:45] ripping up their tickets in disgust. 怒撕票劵充满憎恶
[47:49] That wasn’t gonna be me. 我不要成为那样的人
[47:51] You didn’t bet? 所以你不赌
[47:52] Oh, I bet. 我当然赌
[47:54] I bet, but first I figured out 我会赌 但首先我要弄清
[47:57] where the sharp action was, 聪明的做法是什么
[47:59] where the guys who had a plan were, 有计划的人会在哪做什么
[48:02] guys who grinded, 用心研究的人
[48:04] take the guesswork out of it. 才能做出正确的预测
[48:06] They knew which drivers had been rested. 他们知道哪些车手体力充沛
[48:08] They knew which horses were ready. 他们知道哪些马准备好了
[48:10] And they also knew which ones were on last legs. 也知道哪些马疲于奔命
[48:13] How’d you meet those guys? 你怎么认识那些人的
[48:16] I didn’t at first. 一开始我不认识
[48:18] But I figured out 但我后来想到
[48:20] that they always bet late and they bet heavy. 他们一般都下注晚但金额大
[48:27] So I started watching that 所以我开始观察起公告牌
[48:30] instead of that. 而不是跑道
[48:33] The numbers told the story. They always do. 数字会告诉我来龙去脉 它们总是这样
[48:36] I started making bets of my own. 我开始自己押注
[48:39] You know, the right ones. 正确的那些
[48:41] And once I understood what had happened, 我一明白过来发生了什么
[48:43] I watched the track to see how it happened. 我就观察跑道 看看一切是怎么发生的
[48:49] Strange time for a workout. 这训练时间有点奇怪
[48:52] Yeah, he comes here most days of the week. 是的 他一周里大部分日子都会过来
[48:55] Likes to run his new prospects out under the lights, 喜欢让他有前途的新选手们在灯光下奔跑
[48:58] get them used to it. 让它们学着适应
[49:03] He’s a good driver. 他是个好骑手
[49:06] But his father — 但是他的父亲
[49:08] His father was the best there was. 他的父亲是彼时最厉害的
[49:09] True master. Hall of Fame. 真正的大师 殿堂级的
[49:13] Always finished top three. 总是位列三甲
[49:15] Oh, but to you, top three is never enough. 但是对你来说 前三甲永远不够
[49:18] You don’t show. You win. 你不展示 你只赢
[49:21] That I do. 我就是这样
[49:22] Mine’s a different business. 我的生意是不同的
[49:27] Look, you and the team are right. 你和团队是正确的
[49:30] There’s too much risk. 风险太大了
[49:33] I could open myself up to a big loss 如果我出手失误了
[49:36] if I made a move and miss. 我就会给自己造成天大的损失
[49:41] When I used to come down here, 我以前来这儿时
[49:42] I had nothing, so I-I just figured it out. 我一无所有 所以我就慢慢摸索出来了
[49:47] That you did. 你就是这样
[49:50] I need Rhoades gone. 我需要罗兹下台
[49:53] Or this will never be over. 否则这篇永远也翻不过去
[49:56] My suit alone, 我自己的诉讼
[49:58] it’s like me firing a pea shooter against a Panzer tank 就像我拿个豌豆射手对抗德国豹式战车
[50:02] when what we need is a Howitzer. 而我们所需的是一门榴弹炮
[50:05] But I know how we can get ourselves a Howie. 但我知道我们怎么给自己装备上一门
[50:11] We find everybody that he fucked, 我们找到所有被他坑过的人
[50:14] who went away aggrieved, 那些愤愤不平的
[50:17] people with real grounds, 那些坚定不移的
[50:20] and we buy up their claims. 我们买下他们的索赔
[50:24] Aggregate the lawsuits. 聚集起多桩诉讼
[50:27] Where one is weak, many are strong. 人多力量大
[50:29] And that’s a lesson you’ll never have to learn more than once. 这是你永远不需要学第二遍的一课
[50:32] It’ll be tantamount to a class-action suit. 这等同于集体诉讼
[50:35] Not so easy to ignore. 不会被轻易忽视
[50:37] Not possible to. 根本就不可能
[50:38] The stories won’t be about you anymore. They’ll be about him. 这些故事不再围绕于你 而是他
[50:41] And the world of shit that he is in. 还有他那肮脏的世界
[50:47] You know what you have to do? 你知道你得做什么吗
[50:54] I know what I have to do. 我知道我得做什么
[51:02] This guy doesn’t really come out here a few times a week. 这家伙不是真的一周来好几次吧
[51:06] No. 不是
[51:07] He doesn’t. 他不来
[51:09] But I wanted to see him run, so he ran. 但我想看他跑马 所以他跑马
[51:15] Do what I need. 按我的要求做
[51:17] Get it in motion now. 现在就开工
[51:20] Tonight. 今晚
[52:01] – Shit! – Whoa, whoa! -靠 -天哪
[52:04] Jesus Christ. 我的老天爷
[52:06] You all right there, guy? 你还好吗
[52:08] Yeah. Can you hold this for me? 还好 你能帮我拿一下这个吗
[52:09] Yeah. Come on. 好的 起来
[52:11] Thanks. 谢谢
[52:13] You’ve been served. 你被传唤了
[52:16] With a lawsuit. 一起诉讼
[52:18] One-hundred and twenty-seven of them. 其实是一百二十七个
[52:20] Sorry, brah. 不好意思 哥们
[52:25] I’m being sued. 我被起诉了
[52:29] Apparently by everyone I’ve ever met. 而且显然是被我遇到的所有人
[52:33] Didn’t make any sense until I saw… 这根本讲不通 直到我看到
[52:36] This one. Bobby Axelrod. 这个 波比·阿克斯罗德
[52:41] A Bivens Claim for violation of his Fourth Amendment rights. 对侵犯了他第四修正案权利的比温斯索赔
[52:45] Malicious prosecution. 恶意起诉
[52:48] And the rest of these are similar, 剩下的这些都大同小异
[52:50] and they all came together. 它们都是一起来的
[52:54] I think he’s financing all of them, 我认为他在资助所有这些人
[52:57] and I have a feeling he’s gonna make this his life’s mission. 我感觉他会把这个当做他一生的使命
[53:00] Well, I wish I could say that’s all you’ll be fending off, 我倒希望你要抵御的只有这些
[53:02] but D.C. is all over this Dake investigation, 但是特区那边戴克的调查已经开了锅
[53:05] and Dake has told the A.G. about 而且戴克已经告诉检查长
[53:07] some kind of balloon payment that has a certain stink to it. 关于一些有关腐败的类似大额款项的事
[53:10] Yeah. To my wife. 对 支付给我老婆的
[53:12] Business as usual in her world. 在她的世界里这只是正常的生意
[53:14] I don’t imagine that’s how he’s spinning it. 我想他可不是那么看的
[53:16] Nor do I. 我也觉得
[53:17] Sort of unspinnable I fear, Chuck. 可能有点没法解释 查克
[53:30] Yes? 喂
[53:31] Chuck, I need to see you in D.C. in my office Thursday. 查克 周四来华盛顿在我办公室见面
[53:34] Yeah. 好吧
[53:39] Yes, General. 好的 检察长
[53:51] That was the attorney general herself. 那是检察长亲自打过来的
[53:54] She’s summoned me to Washington. 她传唤我去华盛顿
[53:57] Dake did indeed make her aware of the balloon payment. 戴克确实是告诉了她大额款项的事
[54:00] She seems to also know about this, too. 她似乎也是知道的
[54:05] So I’m to report to her Thursday… 我要在周四向她报告
[54:11] where she will greet me warmly, 她到时会热情接待我
[54:13] shake me by the hand… 和我握手
[54:17] and then she’ll fire me. 然后炒我的鱿鱼
[54:34] The tip that led to my investigation 导致我进行调查的小道消息
[54:35] was called in from a cellphone 是从一个手机上打来的
[54:37] that pinged a tower in Yonkers 定位在扬克斯的一个信号塔
[54:39] in the middle of the night. 半夜打过去的
[54:40] Why do I give a fuck? 关我屁事
[54:43] Because you were in Yonkers 因为你当时就在扬克斯
[54:46] at the pizzeria meeting with Axelrod. 和阿克斯罗德在披萨店里会面
[54:49] And I think whatever you heard in that meeting 我认为无论你在见面时听到了什么
[54:52] made you squeamish. 都令你开始神经质了
[54:55] You know what Rhoades is, Bryan. 你知道罗兹是个什么样的人 布莱恩
[54:59] You know he should be out of the job. 你知道他早该失业了
[55:02] And I know you made that call. 我也知道是你打了那通电话
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme