Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] You’ve been with him longer than 你跟他在一起的时间
[00:09] you’ve been with me. You and Axe… 长过我俩在一起的时间 你和埃克斯
[00:11] that’s deep, and I fucking hate it. 感情这么深 我讨厌这样
[00:15] I’ve got a source, a janitor. 我买通了个线人 一个清洁工
[00:17] That’s as high as I can nail down so far, 目前我只能找到这种级别的
[00:19] but he’s already coming through. 但是他已经有些发现了
[00:21] I’m gonna get you back from Eastern and make you happy. 我要把你从东区地检调回来 让你开心一下
[00:23] I’d like to be happy. 我盼着呢
[00:24] Got this made 做了一个这个
[00:26] ’cause I was so fucking proud of Chuck 因为我为查克能拒绝支票
[00:28] for pushing back. 感到骄傲
[00:30] You know I didn’t drive all the way up here to Westport 我大老远开车来韦斯特波特
[00:32] to give out “attaboys.” 不是为了夸你们的
[00:33] Had to bring the kick ass… with love. 不得不警告你 也是出于好心
[00:36] Bad day. Something happened. 糟糕的一天 出事了
[00:38] – But I’ll fix it. – Wendy? – 但我会处理好的 -温蒂
[00:41] You can’t trust her. 你不能相信她
[00:42] I need an adjustment. 我需要调整一下
[00:43] You’re finally ready for a real session. 你终于准备好做一次真正的疗程了
[00:45] I take care of my people… 我照顾好我的人
[00:46] same as when Mick Danzig gets tackled on his lawn 就像那次米克·丹齐格手上拿着机关枪
[00:49] with a machine gun in his fucking hands. 站他家草坪上被逮着一样
[00:51] I’m the one who pays off the cops 是我付钱给警察
[00:53] to make the problem go away. That’s what I do here. 摆平的麻烦 这就是我所做的
[00:56] Took me apart, put me together again. 把我拆解开来 然后组装起来
[01:04] Red! 红色
[01:07] You didn’t get permission from Wendy? 你没有得到温蒂的允许
[01:10] She’s intractable. 她很倔犟
[02:02] I woke your assistant and made her tell me where you were. 我吵醒了你的秘书 让她告诉我你在哪里
[02:05] I need to have her fired. 我要炒了她
[02:07] That’s what I’d do, but you’re nicer than me. 我也会这么做 但是你比我善良
[02:09] That I am. 没错
[02:12] Our comp meeting will happen as scheduled. 我们的奖励大会会如期举行
[02:16] Your bonus will reflect 一如既往 你的奖金
[02:17] your overall contribution to the firm, as always. 反映了你对公司所有的贡献
[02:21] But I needed to do something else for you… 但是在你那晚帮了我之后
[02:24] …after what you did for me the other night. 我要为你做点别的事
[02:26] Something special. 特别的事
[02:29] – That’s for you. – Axe. – 这是给你的 -埃克斯
[02:38] This is un-fucking-believable. 简直不敢相信
[02:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:43] This time, thank you. 这一次 要谢谢你
[02:51] Okay. I gotta go. 好了 我要走了
[02:54] I’m on my way to meet Wags. 我要去见瓦格斯
[02:56] Starting a capital raise. 启动一个融资
[02:59] After our session, 那次疗程后
[03:00] I had the sudden clarity that we were ready, 我突然了解到 我们准备好了
[03:04] that I was ready. 我准备好了
[03:05] Go get ’em. 搞定它
[03:08] I will. 我会的
[03:14] I see it… 从你的眼里
[03:16] …looking at you, that you’re ready. 我看得出来 你准备好了
[03:19] But they may not be. At least… not yet. 但是他们可能没有 至少不是现在
[03:43] Good to see you, man. 很高兴见到你 老兄
[03:49] Welcome back, Lonnie. 欢迎回来 朗尼
[03:51] Can’t thank you enough. 感激不尽
[03:55] – Please. – Excellent. – 请吧 – 太好了
[04:03] Don’t even unpack. 不用开箱了
[04:04] I’ve got an assignment that has to happen now. 我现在有个任务要去完成
[04:06] I’m listening. 洗耳恭听
[04:07] There’s a tip that I need you to bird dog for me. 我需要你去帮我追踪一个消息
[04:10] Well, I’m birdy as a springer spaniel. 我会像史宾格犬一样 (一种猎犬)
[04:11] What is it? 是什么
[04:13] Criminal behavior perpetrated by Bobby Axelrod. 博比·埃克斯罗德犯下的罪
[04:16] I thought the office got that case pulled. 我以为办公室把案子给撤了
[04:18] Well, this case would be different. 这个案子会不一样
[04:20] It’s not white collar. Uh, federal firearms. 这跟证券交易无关 是关于联邦武器持有
[04:23] Bribery. 行贿
[04:25] That’s a monster. 那很严重
[04:27] Yeah. It can’t be tied to me. 是啊 这不能跟我扯上关系
[04:29] Yeah. 是啊
[04:31] Start in Greenwich. 从格林威治开始
[04:33] Mick Danzig. 米克·丹齐格
[04:35] D A N Z I G D-a-n-z-i-g.
[04:38] Now you loop Connerty and his team in 时机到了 你就把康纳利和他的团队
[04:39] when the time is right, but again… 拉进来 但是再说一遍
[04:41] …leave me out of it, Lonnie. 别扯上我 朗尼
[04:44] Yeah. I’ll jump right in, 好的 我会展开行动的
[04:46] keep your involvement entre nous. 不跟外人提及你的参与
[04:48] Very good. 很好
[04:52] Why do I have to carry this shit? 为什么我要拿着这些东西
[04:53] I’m not gonna carry it. You know the drill. 不能让我拿吧 你懂的
[04:56] Principal comes in unburdened, 校长不用拿东西
[04:58] free but for his brilliant ideas. 自由自在 是由于他聪明的点子
[05:02] like a schoolboy with a crush. 那样的抱着书
[05:02] There’s no reason to even have these books. 根本没必要带着书
[05:04] This info can fit on the flash drive. 里面的信息可以放到优盘
[05:06] Do you know why we wear ties? 你知道为什么我们要戴领带吗
[05:08] To signify seriousness of purpose. 表达目的的严肃性
[05:10] Ours is not to question why, 我们的目的不是去质疑原因
[05:11] …but to do, if… 而是去做 好比
[05:12] …like the schoolboy, we want our kiss. 像个男学生 我们要得到的是吻
[05:18] Roller coasters are great at an amusement park. 游乐场里的过山车很棒
[05:20] I love ’em. 我爱它们
[05:21] The ups and downs are what make it worth riding. 有升有降才值得坐
[05:23] Not so much in an investment vehicle. 但投资工具却不太一样
[05:25] Unlike a roller coaster, our returns only go up. 不像过山车 我们的收益只会增加
[05:32] But your life, Axe… 但是你的人生埃克斯
[05:35] The fund’s profile. 基金的特点
[05:36] You went from managing 10 billion in outside money 你把一百亿的外部资金运作
[05:38] to half that. 到一半
[05:39] All of it yours. 都是因为你
[05:41] That’s true. 没错
[05:42] A year like that makes you question everything. 这样的一年让你对所有事都产生怀疑
[05:44] Makes you find new answers, too. 也让你寻找新的答案
[05:46] What’d you figure out? 你发现了什么
[05:48] That it’s all about my why. 这都是出于我的原因
[05:50] I don’t get to think 我不用这种只有内行人
[05:52] about business in such an esoteric manner. 才懂的方式来考虑生意
[05:55] I have to evaluate risk, reward, return. That’s it. 我要衡量风险 回报 收益 就是这样
[05:59] And to that end… 为此
[06:01] my people have a few questions. 我的员工有些疑虑
[06:02] Your Sharpe Ratio’s very low. 你的夏普指数很低 (用来衡量风险的指标)
[06:04] How does an idea turn into an investment at your shop? 你的公司如何将一个想法转变成一种投资
[06:07] What’s your mosaic theory at Axe Capital? 你的关于埃克斯资本的马赛克理论是什么
[06:09] Fees from funds like ours 像我们这样的基金交的手续费
[06:11] used to pay your overhead. 用来支付你的管理费用
[06:13] How are you dealing with floating it all yourself? 你怎么处理你的那部分管理费用呢
[06:17] I can’t allow myself to care about that. 我不允许自己在意这些
[06:20] What I do care about 我在意的是
[06:22] is making decisions to benefit a greater number of people. 做出能惠及更多人的决策
[06:26] Now when I’m only working for myself or my staff, 现在当我只是为我自己或者我的员工操作时
[06:29] I’m sharp enough. 我很敏锐
[06:31] But when I’m making decisions for you as well as me, 但是当我为了你我的利益做决定时
[06:34] that’s when I’m twice as careful, twice as focused, 那时我会倍加小心 倍加专注
[06:37] because I cannot live with losing somebody else’s money. 因为我不能忍受损失别人的钱
[06:41] That’s my why. 这就是我的原因
[06:43] Have you had your Carter Staley meeting yet? 你和你的卡特·斯坦利见面了吗
[06:45] Is he allocating to you? 他给你钱了吗
[06:48] He’s a lemming. 他是个旅鼠 (随大流者)
[06:50] soon as you net one major allocator, he’ll be in. 一旦你跟一个大型投资机构联系上 他就会进来
[06:52] He was supposed to be the major allocator 他本该成为大型投资机构的
[06:53] that would make the others comfortable. 那个让其他人安心的投资机构
[06:55] We just need one domino. 我们需要找到第一个多米诺骨牌
[06:59] Yeah. Greenwich PD. 你好 格林威治警署
[07:03] Thank you for bringing that in, Robin. 谢谢你把这些拿进来 罗宾
[07:05] My pleasure, sir. 我的荣幸 先生
[07:06] Duty rosters for the last several months, 这是过去几个月的执勤名单
[07:08] along with vacations times and radio call log. 以及休假时间和无线电呼叫记录
[07:12] If your subpoenas are in order, 如果你已经拿到传票了
[07:13] would you mind telling me what you’re looking for? 你介意告诉我你在找什么吗
[07:14] Yes. 是的
[07:16] Yes, I mind telling you. 是的 我介意告诉你
[07:21] So you are that confident you can get back 你很自信你能拿回你曾经
[07:23] to the numbers you were at. 所拥有的资本
[07:25] No doubt. I have meetings lined up all week. 毫无疑问 我这周要参加的会都排满了
[07:27] Terrific. 很好
[07:29] – Is Staley aboard yet? – Not yet. – 斯坦利参与没有 – 还没有
[07:31] Doesn’t matter. 没关系
[07:32] I’d be thrilled to be first money in. 我很高兴能成为第一份加入的资本
[07:35] Wunderbar. 奇迹
[07:39] – Another whiff. – Yep. – 又没成功 – 是啊
[07:41] If it’s that’s easy, you know they’re not coming in. 如果有那么简单 你知道他们不会加入的
[07:43] Nope. Just there for the story. 不是 就是想听个说法
[07:46] “Axe pitched me. How the mighty have fallen.” 埃克斯跟我解释 如此强大的公司怎么衰落的
[07:49] We gotta close Carter Staley. 我们必须拿下卡特·斯坦利
[08:00] Officer Salter responded to a disturbance call 索尔特警官接警处理
[08:02] at the Danzig residence 丹齐格住所的扰民报警
[08:04] but found no reason to pursue matters with Mr. Danzig. 但是发现没有继续调查丹齐格先生的必要
[08:07] My client has nothing further to say. 我的当事人没什么要说的了
[08:09] We’re going to be interviewing the rest of the shift 我们会对那天晚上余下的
[08:11] that was on that night. 执勤的警察进行问询
[08:12] I’m gonna make it very clear to them. 我要让他们弄清楚
[08:14] Cooperation results in candy canes. 配合的话能得到奖励
[08:16] Obfuscation will get you coal. 装糊涂会让你身败名裂
[08:18] Now let’s talk about this vacation 现在我们来谈谈这次休假
[08:21] your client took to Vanuatu in early September. 你的当事人在九月上旬去了瓦努阿图
[08:24] What was the purpose… 目的是什么
[08:25] Recreation. 娱乐休闲
[08:26] If you want to lodge formal charges, 如果你想提出正式的指控
[08:28] let’s rock and roll. Otherwise, you… 放马过来吧 不然 你
[08:30] Don’t you worry. We’re about to rock like Cameo in ’86. 别担心 我们会闹得像86年的卡美欧那样
[08:36] You’re smashing back every one of their questions 当他们提出质疑时 你回击了
[08:38] …when they fucking ask them. 他们的每一个问题
[08:40] Like Agassi in his prime. 像顶峰时期的阿加西
[08:42] The dam is gonna break soon. 拦河坝将要崩塌了
[08:43] I don’t need the Coach K bullshit right now. 我现在不需要K教练的废话
[08:45] Well, what do you need? 好吧 你需要什么
[08:46] Not sure. Something. 不确定 某个东西
[08:56] Throw those books aside. 把这些书丢到一边
[08:58] No, take those books, go back to the office, 不 把这些书带回办公室
[09:01] and I’ll see you after. 我们待会见
[09:20] Here’s how simple it is. 就是这么简单
[09:23] I’ve outperformed the S&P by 38.7% 在过去十五年
[09:26] over the past 15 years. 我比标普表现高出38.7%
[09:28] But that’s not at issue here. 但不是现在要争论的问题
[09:30] The issue is the turmoil, 问题是动荡
[09:35] the aspersions cast on my fund and me. 对我和我的基金的中伤
[09:39] I’m talking about 9/11, 我说的是911
[09:41] arrests, 逮捕
[09:43] whether I run a clean shop. 我是否守法经营
[09:46] And I understand that. 我明白
[09:48] In your shoes, 如果我是你
[09:51] I’d factor it in, too. 也会把这考虑在内
[09:52] But I’d also factor in 不过 我还会
[09:54] the true cost of missed opportunity. 想想错失机遇的代价
[09:59] In the span of… say, what? A year? 在… 比如说 一年之后
[10:01] Nobody’s gonna give a shit about any of that. 根本不会有人再想这件事了
[10:05] But the growth that you will have missed out on? 而错失良机给你造成的感觉
[10:07] That’s gonna eat you from the inside. 那会吞噬你的内心
[10:09] In a year’s time, I’d be happy to revisit. 一年之后 我会很乐意再次回访的
[10:13] In a year’s time, 一年之后
[10:14] you’re not gonna be able to get me on the phone. 我连你的电话都不会再接
[10:16] When I walk out that door today, 当我今天走出这扇门的时候
[10:18] we are friends for life, 我们要么是终生挚友
[10:20] or you don’t exist to me ever again. 要么就形同陌路
[10:27] I’m about to go on the run of a lifetime. 这会是我这一生最重要的一次投资
[10:30] I am aligned. I feel it. 我全血复活 我感觉到了
[10:32] And I know you can see it. 我知道你也看出来了
[10:35] I’m here, but in ten seconds, 我现在还在这 不过十秒内
[10:38] the bullet train leaves. 我就会离开
[10:42] And if you wanna make money, 你要是还想赚钱
[10:45] climb the fuck aboard. 赶紧加入
[10:47] Yes! 好
[10:48] – Whoo! – Yeah! – 喔 – 太棒了
[10:52] I shouted out when you called me. 你打电话给我的时候我都叫出来了
[10:54] Holy fuck, we’re back! 他妈的 我们回来了
[10:56] Great, boss. 太好了 老板
[10:57] Come on. Come on! 来 来
[10:59] Can’t imagine how the bonus comp sessions would’ve gone 真不敢想象 要是失败了的话
[11:01] if it went the other way. 公司的分红大会可怎么开
[11:03] – Welcome back. – Good to see you. – 欢迎回来 – 见到你真好
[11:04] Good to see you, man. 见到你真好
[11:05] So… wanted to hit the ground running, 本想着赶紧着手做事来着
[11:07] but wanted you guys looped in on what I’m working… 不过还是先让你们知道我现在在做什么的好
[11:10] Axelrod. 埃克斯罗德
[11:11] Mandate to find extracurricular crimes. 授权调查非法犯罪活动
[11:14] You found one? 你发现什么了
[11:15] Bribery of police officials. 贿赂警方
[11:18] Yeah, I got a pair of, uh, Greenwich cops 我发现两个格林威治的警察
[11:20] with links to an Axelrod PM 和埃克斯罗德的项目经理有关系
[11:21] taking a vacation to Vanuatu a little while back. 他们前段时间去瓦努阿图度了个假
[11:24] Yeah, you know who vacations there? No one. 知道谁会去那里度假吗 没人
[11:26] Oh, that place is a haven for offshore banking. 那是境外银行避税所
[11:29] Wait, you think these cops 等下 你认为那些警察去那
[11:31] went to visit their payoff money? 是为了查收他们的贿款吗
[11:33] Set up their accounts? 开账户
[11:34] Yeah, I had ’em turn their heads and cough, 我把他们带进来 旁推侧敲了一番
[11:36] and they didn’t give anything up, 他们什么都没说
[11:37] but… once the money’s been tracked, 不过 只要查到了钱的踪迹
[11:39] they won’t have a choice. 他们就别无选择了
[11:41] I’ll e-mail you guys what I have. 我会把我手上的资料发给你们
[11:43] – This could really be something. – Yeah. – 这次可能真的会有用 – 是啊
[11:44] – How’d you step into it? – On a hunch. – 你是怎么想到这点的 – 直觉
[11:46] I reviewed arrest records of all Axe Capital… 我重新查了埃克斯资本所有员工的逮捕记录
[11:48] There were no arrests. We checked. 没人被逮捕过 我们查过了
[11:49] Right. So then I looked into the suspicious activity reports 是啊 然后我就查看了格林威治警局
[11:53] in the Greenwich PD’s dispatch log. 调度日志上的可疑行动报告
[11:55] Found a few that raised a red flag that hadn’t gone 发现一些行为引起过他人不满
[11:57] all the way through the system. 却没被载入系统里
[11:58] Huh. 哦
[12:00] That’s some fucking hunch. 你的直觉也太厉害了
[12:40] Don’t hand me that card. I gave you that card. 别把那卡给我 那可是我给你的
[12:43] Raul. 劳尔
[12:45] Okay, you went this far, get right to it. 好吧 既然你都做到这份上了 继续吧
[12:48] You have a problem. 你有麻烦了
[12:50] You greased some fellows in my union. 你贿赂了我工会里的几个同事
[12:51] If you say I did. 你要是这么说的话
[12:53] I do. 我说了
[12:55] And it worked. 不过还是有用的
[12:57] Word is the US Attorney’s office knows something about 传言说美国联邦检察官办公室知道一些
[12:59] an… automatic weapon, paid off cops, 关于自动武器 警察受贿的事
[13:03] and one of your guys. 你的人也牵扯在内
[13:05] You wouldn’t know anything about it, would you? 你不会对这件事有所耳闻吧
[13:06] I think I had a dream about it once. 我之前好像梦到过
[13:08] Further word says they’re rolling through people, 还有人说他们不留情面
[13:09] rolling over them to get to the truth of the story. 不惜得罪人 非要查出真相不可
[13:13] How’d it get to you? 你是怎么知道的
[13:15] I make it my business to still know what’s going on. 我把洞晓一切作为我的责任
[13:17] I have three sons and six nephews 我有三个儿子六个侄子
[13:19] in various branches, 在不同的分局就职
[13:20] and we don’t miss much. 一般不会错过什么消息的
[13:21] That’s for sure. 那是肯定的
[13:27] I’ll say a more complete thank you at a later date, 将来我会好好感谢你的
[13:29] but… thank you for being a friend. 不过… 谢谢了 朋友
[13:33] Always. 一向如此
[13:35] And slow down on these goddamn winding roads, 前面弯路多 悠着点
[13:38] Or next time it won’t be the US Attorney that gets you. 否则下次找上你的可就不是检察官了
[13:56] If one of the officers flips, 要是其中一个警察转了阵营
[13:58] confesses, or if they find the money or gun 认了罪 或是他们发现了钱或枪
[14:01] and can trace it… 追踪到了…
[14:02] They cannot trace the funds back to us. 他们没法把那些钱跟我们联系在一起
[14:04] Yet. 至少现在还不能
[14:05] They were securely handled, 一切都是谨慎处理的
[14:07] intermediaries, overseas banks. 中间人 海外银行
[14:10] But eventually, everything has a trail. 可说到底 一切皆有踪迹
[14:13] The laws regarding this type of thing… 与贿赂公务人员
[14:15] bribery of public officials, 持有且使用自动武器
[14:17] automatic weapons possession, discharge, 这类事有关的法律
[14:20] are not open to interpretation. 是不可商榷的
[14:23] No judge’s personal bent is going to help us here. 没有法官会帮我们
[14:26] If Rhoades knows about it, 要是罗德斯知道了
[14:28] then one of the cops is already talking, 其中一个警察又愿意开口
[14:30] because Danzig doesn’t know how we did what we did. 丹齐格不知道我们怎么做的 做了什么
[14:33] And they haven’t picked him up anyway. 他们还没抓他
[14:37] Orrin… 奥林
[14:40] you should leave for this part. 这时候你该离开了
[14:42] Thanks for your counsel, as always. Invaluable. 多谢你的建议 一如往常 宝贵至极
[14:45] I serve at your pleasure. 随时为您效劳
[14:56] How? 怎么回事
[15:00] Wendy Rhoades. 温蒂·罗德斯
[15:05] I had a session. 我参加了一次疗程
[15:08] Careless, I know. 大意了 我知道
[15:12] You needed connection. Few of us don’t. 你当时需要找人谈谈 我们大都这样
[15:16] Should I prepare the materials for her? 要我准备关于她的资料吗
[15:18] Yes. 要的
[15:20] It would be best if you continue on with her as is, 你最好和往常一样 继续与她接触
[15:25] so we can monitor her. 以便我们监控她
[15:26] You’re right. 你说得对
[15:34] Hey. 嗨
[15:38] Kids ate. 孩子们吃过了
[15:40] I waited for you. 我等你回来一起
[15:45] Come here. 过来
[16:11] You were right about Wendy Rhoades. 你对温蒂·罗德斯的看法是对的
[16:14] I told her something compromising, 我告诉了她一些机密的事情
[16:16] and it’s coming back on me. 现在麻烦上身了
[16:18] Fucking knew it. I told you. I knew it. 他妈的我就知道 我告诉你的 我就知道
[16:21] She needs to be shut down. Tight. Right fucking now. 把她炒了 让她不得翻身 现在就炒
[16:25] Yeah, when the time is right. 我会的 等时机一到我就动手
[16:28] But for now… 但是现在
[16:30] remember the contingency plan we discussed? 还记得我们讨论过的应急计划吗
[16:34] It’s time to put it in motion. 是时候付之于行动了
[16:38] Fuck. 靠
[16:41] It’s really happening. 真的发生了
[16:44] Yes. 没错
[16:49] How are you gonna play it? 你打算怎么做
[16:50] Like nothing’s wrong. 就像什么都没发生
[17:00] So when we tie Axelrod to bribery of law enforcement officers 那当我们把埃克斯罗德 跟贿赂执法人员
[17:02] and obstruction of justice… 妨碍司法公正的罪名联系起来
[17:04] We are sitting pretty in Schaefer City. 我们就可以逍遥自在了
[17:07] This is Axelrod in jail. 而埃克斯罗德则要蹲大狱了
[17:10] Real jail time, too. 货真价实的监狱
[17:12] This is criminal behavior that, if proven, 这类犯罪行为 一旦被证明存在
[17:15] takes away any middle ground between right and wrong 横在对错之间的一切中间立场就会消失殆尽
[17:17] and marks him wrong forever. 他就一定会被定罪
[17:19] It does. 的确如此
[17:21] I am frankly astonished. This is excellent work. 我真是太惊讶了 好出色的工作
[17:24] I never should’ve detailed you over to Eastern. 当初真不该把你派到东区去
[17:26] How did we let him go, Bryan? 我们怎么就让他走了呢 布莱恩
[17:28] I-I don’t actually know. 我也不是很清楚
[17:30] How the hell did it happen, Chuck? 究竟是怎么回事呢 查克
[17:32] This kind of go-get-em attitude… 这种大胆冲上去的态度
[17:34] …and competence… 能力
[17:36] We’ve missed that around here. 正是我们这里需要的
[17:39] Haven’t we, Bryan? 是吧 布莱恩
[17:42] I guess so. 好像是的
[17:45] Very good, gentlemen. 干得好 先生们
[17:46] What are our next steps? 下一步怎么做
[17:55] Good morning. 早
[17:56] It is. 是很早
[18:03] – So? – “So”? – 怎么了 – “怎么了”
[18:09] That’s what you have to say to me? 这就是你要和我说的
[18:12] Wait. 等等
[18:15] I feel like I walked in halfway through the play. 我感觉有点找不着北了
[18:20] I decided I wasn’t gonna say anything, 我本来打算什么都不说的
[18:21] but now, looking at you, 可现在 看着你
[18:24] sitting there, smiling in my face, 坐在这 冲着我笑
[18:28] fuck it. 去他的
[18:31] You sold me out. 你出卖了我
[18:34] What? 什么
[18:35] I tell you something compromising, 我告诉了你一些私密的事
[18:38] and the next thing I know, the fucking feds, 然后 他妈的联邦调查局
[18:41] your husban, 你丈夫
[18:43] is up my ass again. 又揪着我不放了
[18:47] Hmm? 嗯
[18:55] Just so you know, and… 跟你说一声
[18:59] I wanna be clear as daybreak on this… 我今天就把话放这了
[19:03] If I go… 要是我倒了
[19:06] You go with me. 你也别想好过
[19:12] I have your web traffic on our server here, 我们服务器里有你的网站流量
[19:15] and from your laptop. 还有你笔记本里的
[19:17] You got quite a dark side, don’t you? 你也有阴暗面的嘛
[19:19] I would imagine this would make 我能想象得出这些会让
[19:21] Dr. Wendy Rhoades look very unprofessional. 温蒂·罗德斯医生变得有多不专业
[19:24] And, of course, the whole world, 当然了 整个世界
[19:26] including the office of the US Attorney 包括南区地检的
[19:28] for the Southern District, and the Attorney General, 检察官办公室 司法部长
[19:31] would see it, too. 都会看见的
[19:36] It’s funny. 真有意思
[19:39] I never instructed my man to take these 我从未指示我的人在浴池里
[19:41] when he set up the baths, but… 拍这些照片 不过…
[19:44] I suppose on, uh, 不过在我内心深处
[19:46] on some deep level, I knew he would. 我知道他会拍下来的
[19:51] And you, 至于你
[19:52] being such a master of the subconscious… 潜意识领域的大师
[19:56] or is that mistress? 或许是个情妇
[19:59] I suppose you would’ve known, too. 我觉得你也应该知道
[20:03] I didn’t sell you out. 我没出卖你
[20:07] Polygraph me, motherfucker. 你混蛋 拿测谎仪测我吧
[20:09] I tell you about my issues with Danzig, 我把我和丹齐格之间的问题告诉你了
[20:11] and then in, ooh, the space of, what, 48 hours, 天哪 还不到四十八小时
[20:15] there’s a fucking investigation underway! 就已经有人在暗中调查我了
[20:28] Twelve-thousand square feet of living space 一万两千平方英尺的居住面积
[20:31] and, of course, complete privacy. 当然 绝对保证隐私
[20:33] It’s lovely. 很不错
[20:36] For people in our… situation, 对于我们这种情况的人来说
[20:39] which would you recommend? 你给我推荐哪个
[20:40] Well, you can pick a school based on the villa 你可以根据别墅的位置选学校
[20:42] or vice versa. 也可以反过来
[20:43] I have a packet of all those options for you. 我给你准备了很多选项
[20:47] And the timing can work as we’ve planned? 时间方面 和我们的计划吻合吗
[20:48] Yes. These particular schools are used 吻合 这些学校
[20:51] to business people’s children coming and going 专门为商人的孩子们准备的 由于各种原因
[20:53] for a variety of reasons. 有人来 有人走
[20:55] Will you be enrolling them under their real names? 你想让他们用真名上学吗
[20:57] What? 什么
[20:59] Some don’t. The stigma. 有些人不用真名 怕难为情
[21:02] They want their kids to have a clean run at their new lives. 有些人想让孩子们用新的身份 一切重新开始
[21:06] We can provide fresh passports for all of you. 我们也可以为你们准备新的护照
[21:10] No. 用不着
[21:12] Yes, their real names. 用他们的真名
[21:16] If I may, 请您别介意
[21:19] I knew I might be doing this for your husband one day, 我早就知道 有一天 你可能为了你丈夫这么做
[21:22] but his choices aren’t always yours. 但是他的选择不等于你的选择
[21:25] You and the children, 你和孩子们
[21:27] you don’t have to go. 不一定非得离开这里
[21:29] But are you sure you wanna go through with this? 你确定你要这么做吗
[21:32] Because you know you can’t come back. 你知道的 你们再也不能回来了
[21:37] We’re all going together. 我们一起走
[21:40] Let’s talk about travel. 和我说说旅行的事吧
[21:43] Yes. 好的
[21:57] – Oh, hey. – Hey. – 你好啊 – 你好
[21:59] I’ve been thinking about this burger at least twice a week. 我每周至少想起这个汉堡两次
[22:05] Exiled and then returned. 被人赶出去 又回来了
[22:07] Damned and saved. 倒过霉 现在又没事了
[22:08] I’m just saying I miss the burger, Bryan. 我只是说我想念这里的汉堡 布莱恩
[22:12] It’s what you’re not saying that has my attention. 我感兴趣的是 你没告诉我的事
[22:15] What the fuck? 你要干什么
[22:17] Dude. 哥们
[22:21] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[22:22] Uh, I’m kind of… 实话实说
[22:24] fucked up, honestly. 我有点不爽
[22:27] That makes sense. 这也说的通
[22:29] Here’s what makes sense. 能说的通的是
[22:30] You didn’t… stumble upon 你根本不是偶然发现
[22:32] this Danzig-Axelrod thing. 丹齐格和埃克斯罗德这件事的
[22:35] Someone fed it to you. 这证据是别人给你的吧
[22:38] I’ve developed sources. 我有自己的线人
[22:40] One came through. Yes. 其中一个有了发现 没错
[22:42] One just happened to come through 有一个线人刚好在你回来的时候
[22:44] the minute you walk back in the door? 有了发现
[22:48] At exactly the right time for you 不早不晚正好让你
[22:51] to pull that out for Chuck and the rest of the squad, huh? 在查克和其他组员前表现一下
[22:53] Look… 听着
[22:55] I understand how you’re feeling 你在这件事上投入了很多
[22:57] with everything you’ve put into this. 你现在的感觉我能理解
[22:59] But we can work together. 但是我们可以愉快地合作
[23:02] We can share the win. 分享胜利果实
[23:05] Chuck’s the one who gave it to you. 给你提供线索的是查克
[23:08] He got it somehow, 他不知道是怎么拿到的
[23:11] and he’s using you as his shill. 你做他的傀儡
[23:12] All right, check yourself, right now, 行了 你注意你的用词
[23:15] before you come at me with some bullshit 你不要对我说一些街边毒贩子听了
[23:16] that wouldn’t work on a street corner drug dealer. 都不会买账的废话
[23:19] You are gonna get hurt here in ways you can’t see, 也许你现在看不到 但是你会因此而受到伤害
[23:22] and I’m trying to stop it from happening, 我在尽力不让你受伤
[23:25] for all of our sakes, but you gotta give me the real. 为了我们自己 你得告诉我实话
[23:30] Beneficent as hell, but I’ll pass. 你真是太仁慈了 但是我没什么好说的
[23:34] Look, I know you bootstrapped your way to where you are. 听着 我知道你是怎么一步一步走到今天的
[23:37] But I want you to take one look into my eyes 你直视我的眼睛
[23:39] and tell me if you really think that I had it any easier. 告诉你你是否觉得我的一切就来的那么轻松
[23:46] If you have an issue with Chuck, take it up with him. 如果你和查克之间有问题 你找他解决
[23:48] Otherwise, don’t piss on my integrity. 你别质疑我的诚信
[23:53] Excuse me. I’m gonna go back to eating my burger. 失陪了 我要继续吃汉堡了
[24:01] Breaching a country’s Air Defense Identification Zone 如今 想干扰欧洲的防空识别区
[24:04] in Europe today, very tough. 太不容易了
[24:06] Dangerous for everyone involved. 牵涉进来的每个人都有风险
[24:08] Which is why I’ll pay you double. 就因为这个 我才愿意给你双倍价钱
[24:10] Come on, guys, are we solving this, 朋友们 我们要解决这个问题吗
[24:12] or am I gonna find someone else who can? 还是说 我应该去找别人解决
[24:17] All right, then. 那好吧
[24:30] Hi. Where are the kids? 你好啊 孩子们去哪了
[24:33] I sent them to Nancy’s 我把她们送到南希y家里了
[24:34] so we could do this. 这样我们才能把这事解决了
[24:38] “This”? 哪件事
[24:46] I know what you did. 我知道你干什么了
[24:51] I don’t believe this. 我简直不敢相信
[24:53] Everything I’ve done, no matter what, 不管我做了什么 我所做的一切
[24:56] is for us. 都是为了这个家
[24:58] I don’t believe that, not anymore. 我再也不会信你这句话了
[25:00] Not after you broke into my computer, 你擅自用我的电脑
[25:02] opened my files, and read my session notes. 翻我的文件 看了我心理咨询的笔记
[25:05] You stole the evidence you needed. 你偷了你需要的证据
[25:07] I had no choice. 我没有选择的余地
[25:11] We all have choices. 我们都有选择的余地
[25:13] That’s right. 说得对
[25:14] That’s right, and I’d do it again. 没错 再给我一次机会 我还会这么做
[25:18] Because even if you can’t put together 即使你不能把他的罪证
[25:19] what he’s done to us, I can. 收集起来 我能
[25:21] And that gives you the right to break into my computer? 就因为这个 你就能侵入我电脑
[25:23] If you give someone your password, is it really …breaking in? 如果你把密码给了我就算不上入侵
[25:26] Yes, it is. Do not come at me with another word of lawyer bullshit. 当然是别跟我扯律师的那些屁话
[25:28] You can talk yourself into any kind of justification. 你总是能把事情说的合情合理
[25:30] Sure. Yeah. 当然
[25:33] But, you know, it’s no worse than you and your, 但是你心知肚明 你和你的那套
[25:35] “I’m there for my patients” bullshit, 一切为了病人的鬼话也没好到哪去
[25:37] because these patients that you see are criminals. 你的这些病人都是罪犯
[25:40] That’s the point. 这才是重点
[25:44] And all the proof I could ever need is in that computer. 我需要的所有证据都在这台电脑里
[25:47] In my own house. 在我自己家里
[25:49] I know this much about the law… 我知道我们说的是法律
[25:51] You can’t use what you found there. 你在这发现的东西 你用不上
[25:53] It’s privileged and inadmissible. 这些资料受保护 不能作为证据
[25:55] And if you do and you’re caught, 如果你非要拿它作证据 你要是被抓住了
[25:57] I won’t lie on the witness stand. 我不会站在证人席上替你说谎
[25:59] Don’t worry. A wife can’t be compelled to testify 你不用担心 没有人能强迫一个妻子说出
[26:00] against her husband. 不利于他丈夫的证词
[26:01] Oh, I won’t have to be compelled. I will volunteer. 不用别人强迫我 到时候我会自愿作证的
[26:07] Jesus Christ, you really are one of them now, aren’t you? 我的天哪 你当真是他们的人 是吧
[26:11] Holy shit. 去死吧
[26:12] Are you really turning this on me? 你现在是要针对我吗
[26:14] You betrayed my trust. 你背叛了我对你的信任
[26:16] After you were out all night. 你出去了一整晚
[26:18] And don’t give me this crap 别和我说那些 不过是生意上的事
[26:20] about how it was all business either, 那都是屁话
[26:21] because I saw the two of you out there. 因为我看见你们两个在那了
[26:23] Cozy as a couple of teenagers 像一对小情侣车震之后
[26:25] sharing a cigarette after a backseat fuck. 一起抽一根烟
[26:28] Wow. You spied on me, too? 真厉害 你还监视我 是吧
[26:32] No. I wasn’t there to spy. 不 我去那不是为了监视你
[26:35] Uh, it was to talk to you. 我就是想和你聊聊
[26:37] ‘Cause I’m desperate, Wendy. 温蒂我很绝望
[26:41] I wasn’t up there because of the case. 我去那 不是为了这个案子
[26:43] It was personal. 完全是自己的事情
[26:45] This man, this motherfucker, 这家伙 这混蛋
[26:48] is destroying our lives. 在破坏我们的生活
[26:51] He’s driving us apart, 他在拆散我们
[26:54] and he’s doing it deliberately. 他就是故意的
[26:55] No. 不
[26:57] You are. He is an outside factor. 你才是 他不过是个外因
[27:00] This problem is here. 真正的问题出在你这
[27:03] You could’ve walked away from this a million times. 你有无数次的机会 可以不管这件事
[27:05] You told me you had. 你告诉我你已经撒手不管了
[27:07] I can’t. It’s not that simple. 我做不到 事情没那么简单
[27:10] Even this, uh, the reason we’re here right now 即使现在 我们之所以在这
[27:12] having this conversation, 进行这样的谈话
[27:14] he knew that I was acting on the bribery 就是因为他知道在别人还没发现时
[27:16] before anyone could’ve known it. 我就会立刻调查行贿的事情
[27:18] He will not let me just walk away. 他不会放过我的
[27:22] He will not stop until he ruins me. 他不把我毁了 就不会善罢甘休
[27:25] Now you sound like a crazy person. 听听你说的话 简直是疯了
[27:26] He had me followed, all right? 他派人跟踪我 没错吧
[27:30] ‘Cause he’s trying to trip me up, he’s trying to trap me. 他想抓住我的把柄 他想给我挖坑
[27:33] So I had to play dirty right back at him. 所以我只能以毒攻毒
[27:35] Followed? Where? 跟踪你 在哪跟踪
[27:37] Trapped you how? 怎么给你挖坑
[27:53] After I saw you and Axe together, 我看见你和埃克斯在一起之后
[27:54] I got very worked up, 我特别生气
[27:57] past the point of, uh… 失控了
[28:02] I went to see Troy. 我去见特洛伊了
[28:08] And like I said, he had someone on me and, uh… 就像我刚才说的 他派人跟踪我
[28:12] well, if I didn’t get lucky, there would be pictures 如果我运气不好的话 我的照片
[28:14] on the front page of today’s Post. 应该上今天报纸的头条了
[28:21] You went to see her without fucking tell me. 你他妈没告诉我就去找她了
[28:23] Nothing happened. 什么都没发生
[28:27] And I couldn’t go through with anything anyway because, uh… 但是我什么都没做因为
[28:31] Because you weren’t there. 因为你当时不在
[28:33] How touching. 真是感人啊
[28:36] I’m cut off. 我被人孤立了
[28:38] I’m cut off from you, from us. 我和你之间有隔阂了
[28:43] And you sit there 但是你就这么样 坐在这里
[28:44] and you try to claim moral high ground. 声称自己多么地道德高尚
[28:45] Oh, oh, oh, oh. I claim it? 我声称什么
[28:47] While you go on working at a criminal organization, 温蒂 你为犯罪团伙卖命
[28:49] and you can’t even fucking admit it to yourself, Wendy. 自己都不敢承认这点
[28:55] And you prop it up 你还大肆炫耀
[28:57] and you suck in all that it gives you… 你心安理得的接受他们给你的一切
[29:00] status, money, control. 地位 金钱 权力
[29:03] You know what? It gives me a hell of a lot more than you do, 你知道吗 跟你比起来他给了我很多
[29:06] including honesty! 其中包括信任
[29:07] Really? 是吗
[29:12] What? Like this? 像这样的
[29:14] How’d you earn… 那你是怎么得到
[29:16] …that new hunk of metal that’s parked outside? 那辆停在外面炫人眼目的新车的
[29:18] What’s that worth? A quarter mil? 它值多少钱 二十五万美金吗
[29:19] I don’t know. I didn’t have it appraised. 我不知道 我没有去估价
[29:21] You know, what you should be appraising 你知道吗 你需要估价的
[29:23] is your conscience. 是你自己的良心
[29:26] ‘Cause you can lie to me about how it makes you feel, 因为你能向我撒谎 掩饰你的情感
[29:27] but you can’t lie to yourself. 但你不能对你自己说谎
[29:33] And if you’re right there in the middle of it 如果你和一群罪犯在一起
[29:35] with a bunch of criminals, 站在他们中间
[29:38] what do you think that makes you? 你觉得你自己会变成什么呢
[29:46] You don’t get to ask me that question anymore. 你再也没有资格问我这个问题
[29:48] I am going to take a walk. Pack your shit. 我要出去走走 打包好你的东西
[29:50] When I get back, 当我回来的时候
[29:53] be gone. 你给我滚出去
[30:56] Good news, boss. 好消息 老大
[30:57] Uh, banking authorities in Vanuatu have revealed 在瓦努阿图的银行机构已经透露
[30:59] that our cops have significant holdings there. 受贿警察拥有的详细资产
[31:02] It’s gonna take some time… 需要花点时间
[31:03] these fuckers are not cooperative… 在我们发现资金来源之前
[31:05] before we find that source of the funds, 那些混蛋都非常不合作
[31:07] but we know what we’re going to find. 但我们知道肯定会有发现的
[31:09] Case is terminated. 案件已经结束了
[31:20] What the fuck is going on? 出了什么事了
[31:26] Looked like a winner, but it’s not. 看上去我们赢了 实际上没有
[31:30] ‘Cause there is no gun. 因为那里没有枪
[31:33] Uh, there will never be a gun. 那里从来都不会有枪
[31:38] That’s good legwork, Lonnie. Thank you. 跑腿辛苦了 朗尼 谢谢你
[31:40] But I don’t want you burning out your legs 但我不想你跑断腿
[31:43] chasing another ghost. 去追逐虚无缥缈的线索
[31:49] Bryan… 布莱恩
[31:57] Okay. 好了
[32:01] It’s Chinatown, Jake. 这是唐人街 杰克
[32:36] Been here a while? 来这有一会儿了
[32:38] Yes. 是的
[32:43] I didn’t expect you back so soon after how you left. 我没想到上次那样离开后你会这么快回来
[32:50] I don’t believe that, not anymore, 我再也不相信你了
[32:52] not after you broke into my computer, opened my files, 在你破解我的电脑 打开我的文件
[32:55] – …read my session notes… – Jesus. – 看了我的会议记录 – 老天
[32:57] You stole the evidence you needed. 你偷走了你需要的证据
[32:58] I had no choice. 我没有选择
[33:05] ‘Cause you can lie to me 因为你能对我撒谎
[33:06] about how it makes you feel, but you can’t lie to yourself. 掩饰你的情感 但你不能骗自己
[33:09] And if you’re right there in the middle of it, 如果你和一对罪犯在一起
[33:11] with a bunch of criminals, 在他们中间
[33:13] what do you think that makes you? 你觉得你自己会成什么样子
[33:17] That’s a hell of a question to have to answer. 这真是个需要回答的问题
[33:20] I know. 我知道
[33:28] I am so sorry to have doubted you. 我很抱歉怀疑了你
[33:31] This is the part where you tell me you’re gonna destroy 这话是意味着你要把所有你给我看的东西
[33:33] everything you showed me, right? 都毁掉 对吗
[33:35] I will destroy all copies of it, 我会销毁每份复印件
[33:37] whether you believe me or not. 无论你相不相信我
[33:39] What else are you prepared to do? 你还打算做什么呢
[33:45] Your bonus. 你的薪酬
[33:47] I was planning to give you two million. 我本来准备给你两百万
[33:49] It just went up to five. 刚刚上涨为五百万
[33:51] How do I know you mean it, 我怎么知道你说的是真话
[33:53] that I won’t walk down to my office 当我走出我的办公室时
[33:54] and find it’s one million 发现只有一百万
[33:56] and another four you’re keeping invested here for me? 而另外的四百万你要留在这里为我投资
[33:58] I’ll wire it to you now, to your own account. 我马上就打给你 给你的个人账户
[34:05] Wags, five sticks wired now 瓦格斯 转账五百万 现在
[34:07] to Wendy Rhoades’ personal account. 转到温蒂·罗德斯的个人账户
[34:09] Whoa! Powerball winner. 哇喔 彩票大赢家
[34:14] Check your e-mail in two minutes. 两分钟后查看你的邮件
[34:15] I will. 我会的
[34:17] I’ll triple it for that recording 给我你刚才放的录音
[34:19] you played me just now. 我会再出三倍的价钱
[34:22] It’s worth that much to you? 这个对你来说值这么多吗
[34:24] Consider that my opening offer. 考虑下我开的价吧
[34:31] He’s still the father of my kids. 他仍旧是我孩子的父亲
[34:37] I had to try. 我不得不尝试一下
[34:45] I quit, Bobby. 我要退出了 博比
[34:48] Chuck was right about one thing. 有一件事查克说对了
[34:50] I can’t be in denial about… 我再也不能否认
[34:52] …what this place is, what you are, any longer. 这个地方是个什么样子以及你是怎样的一个人
[34:56] Not after what you showed me. 在你给我看过那些文件之后
[35:00] I know you trade on inside information 我知道你用内部信息来交易
[35:03] and by other illegal means. 通过各种违法手段
[35:06] Or you let it be done for you. 或者是你让别人为你做
[35:08] You encourage it. 是你鼓励的
[35:09] Are you taping me now? 你现在在对我录音吗
[35:11] No. 没有
[35:13] I just need to hear myself say it. 我只是需要听到我自己说出来
[35:15] Look, I can explain… 听着 我能解释
[35:17] Good luck with that… 祝你好运
[35:20] and with everything. 以及所有的一切
[35:22] Goodbye. 再见
[36:40] Yeah? 怎么了
[37:04] Where’s Connerty? 康纳利在哪
[37:05] I don’t know. He left. 我不知道 他走了
[37:09] I know you’re pissed. 我知道你很生气
[37:12] I get it. But let’s channel that, shall we? 我知道的 让我们来沟通沟通 好吗
[37:15] How did you know that Tara Mohr was leaking information? 你怎么知道泰拉·莫尔在泄露消息
[37:20] She just felt wrong. 就是感觉她不对劲
[37:22] She was always just around, hovering. Why? 她总是在到处晃悠 徘徊 怎么了
[37:25] She can’t be the only one. 她不可能是唯一的一个
[37:32] We’re gonna need personnel files for this floor, 我们需要这层楼所有人的个人档案
[37:35] and banking records. 以及银行账户记录
[37:37] I wanna know who else is wrong. 我想知道谁是卧底
[37:39] Yeah, you got it. 好的 当然
[38:03] Hey. 嘿
[38:06] Everything’s set. 一切都准备好了
[38:07] All we have to do is… get it to the plane with us. 我们要做的就是 把它们带上飞机
[38:10] You’re amazing. Thank you. 你真棒 谢谢你
[38:12] But we don’t have to go. 但我们不用走了
[38:15] No? 不用吗
[38:18] The leak was Wendy, 消息是温蒂泄露的
[38:22] but not how we thought. 但不是我们想的那样
[38:23] She didn’t sell me out. 她没有出卖我们
[38:25] Still, case is done. 而且 调查已经结束了
[38:29] Rhoades can’t act on what he has. 罗德斯不能用他知道的对付我们了
[38:31] Oh, fuck. 噢 天
[38:34] We really don’t have to go. 我们真的不用走了
[38:36] No. 是啊
[38:37] Oh. 噢
[38:39] Ohh. 太好了
[38:43] I am so goddamn glad we don’t have to turn our boys 我真高兴我不用让我的孩子
[38:45] into fondue eaters. 变成吃火锅的人
[38:49] And Wendy? 那温蒂呢
[38:51] Gone. 走了
[38:53] For good, I think. 我想她再也不会回来了
[39:02] Well, it’s for the best, you know. 好吧 这是最好的结果
[39:04] She outlived her utility as a weather vane 她尽到了自己作为风向标的职责
[39:07] of what her husband was gonna do. 来告诉我们她丈夫的下一步动作
[39:11] She’s more than that, Lar. 她不仅仅是风向标 拉拉
[39:14] You know, I don’t really want to talk about her anymore. 你知道 我真的不想再谈论她了
[39:19] Look at this. 来看这个
[39:21] There was a time when this was more than 曾经我们都无法想象
[39:23] we ever could’ve imagined having, you know? 我们竟然能拥有这么多 对吗
[39:27] We’d always talk about doing without, living simple. 我们以前总想着没钱也行 简单生活
[39:31] Hard to think about going back. 很难再想回到从前了
[39:33] Yeah. 是啊
[39:35] Really is. 确实
[39:39] Well, I’ll return it all to the bank tomorrow. 我明天就把这些全部存回银行去
[39:43] You know what? Don’t. 算了吧
[39:46] Leave it here. 就放在这里
[39:49] You never know. 下次不知道会怎样
[40:04] That’s him. 就是他
[40:05] African-American gentlemen, 非裔美国人
[40:07] Jefferies Clement. Age 62. 杰弗里斯·克拉门特 六十二岁
[40:09] Okay. Let’s see if we can Tinker Tailor his ass. 好的 看看我们能不能摸清他的底细
[40:17] – Dale. – Sir? – 戴尔- 长官
[40:19] The team needs the latest on our Axe Capital wire. 我们需要在埃克斯资本装的窃听器搜集最新情报
[40:21] I need the latest on the wire myself bec… 我自己也需要最新情报因为
[40:23] Don’t answer me back. Conveying the intel is your job. 别跟我顶嘴 传递情报是你的责任
[40:26] The FBI can’t put those wires up FBI不会把那些窃听器安上
[40:27] and then not share on the comeback. 那么以后我们也不会给你们任何消息
[40:28] Sir, all due respect, I’m awfully confused. 长官 我尽我所能 但我没弄懂
[40:31] Don’t worry, don’t worry. We’ll straighten it all out. 别着急 我们会把一切都理清的
[40:33] I’ll book a meeting with you and Terri. 我会给你和特里安排个会面
[40:51] What are you eating? 你想吃什么
[40:54] Nothing. 不用
[40:55] Not here. Too good to pass up. 在这可不行 你会欲罢不能的
[40:57] Bruno, what’s hot? 布鲁诺 有什么新鲜出炉的
[40:58] I got a fresh nonna pie and a hot pepperoni. 我这有新鲜的罗娜派还有辣的意式香肠
[41:01] Nonna pie. 来个罗娜派吧
[41:04] Hey. 嘿
[41:07] Enjoy, eh? 请慢用
[41:11] And lock up when youse are done. 你们吃完了就把店门锁上吧
[41:13] Good night, Bruno. 晚安 布鲁诺
[41:28] Jesus. 天哪
[41:31] Okay. Now what? 好吧 说吧
[41:34] I don’t wanna ruin your appetite just as you started digging in, 我不想你刚吃就毁掉食欲
[41:38] but… I need to tell you that 但是我得告诉你
[41:40] your boss got that bogus information on Axe and the cops 你上司获取的关于埃克斯资本与警察的假消息
[41:45] by accessing his wife’s private notes. 是通过查看他老婆的私人文件得来的
[41:52] Fuck! 操
[41:53] Right. 是啊
[41:56] I’m sure by now he’s dropped it. 我确定他现在已经放弃了
[42:01] He has. 他已经放弃了
[42:03] Then my part is done for now. 那我这部分的事情暂时结束
[42:10] Oh, what the fuck? Come on. 噢 搞什么鬼 拜托
[42:13] Hang for a minute, Bryan. 别急 布莱恩
[42:15] Listen to what Bobby has to say. 听听看博比要说什么
[42:22] I can’t sit with you. 我不能和你坐一起
[42:23] Sure, you can. 你当然能
[42:26] You want to. 而且你也想
[42:28] Same way you want to stare at the lions at the zoo. 就像你在动物园里想盯着狮子看一样
[42:33] Bach walks around thinking 巴赫四处走着觉得
[42:35] he’s better and smarter than everyone. 他比其他人更好 更聪明
[42:37] And you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[42:39] ‘Cause he is. 因为他的确是这样
[42:40] That’s right, 没错
[42:42] only he says you’re just as smart. 他说过你和他一样聪明
[42:46] Even more focused, younger, hungrier. 甚至比他更专注 更年轻 更渴望成功
[42:49] Dangerous. 更危险
[42:52] I don’t know about any of that. 我可不太确定
[42:55] I know hard work. 我只知道努力工作
[42:56] Yeah, you work hard. 是的 你工作很努力
[42:59] But it’s much more than that. 但你不远不止这些
[43:02] You’re driven the way only someone brought up from nothing, 你的行事风格 只有出身贫寒的人
[43:06] the way we were, can be. 只有我们这种出身的人才会有
[43:08] Chuck Rhoades, for all his ambition, 查克·罗德斯 他的野心再大
[43:11] he can never need it the way we do. 他对成功的渴望也永远比不上我们
[43:13] But the guy’s had a safety net all his life. 因为那家伙一辈子都活在安全网里
[43:16] You and me? We never had a fucking net. 而你和我 我们从未有过任何一张破网
[43:21] That’s why it can never work, 这就是你们的合作无法长久的原因
[43:25] in the long-term, you under him… 你无法在他手下长期干下去
[43:30] Because he can’t understand 因为他永远无法像我一样
[43:32] what matters to you the way I can. 理解你真正需要什么
[43:38] I spend every minute of my day 我每天都在用尽全力
[43:42] going after guys like you. 追捕你们这类人
[43:43] That attitude, that focus, that ability… 这样的态度 这样的专注 这样的能力…
[43:47] it’s not being fostered where you’re at, is it? 在你工作的地方并没有得到重视 不是吗
[43:51] It’s being thwarted, in fact. 事实上 反而受到了打压
[43:53] And eventually… 最终…
[43:55] what you’re feeling 你会感觉到
[43:57] will turn to disgust and self-hatred, 厌恶与自我憎恨
[44:00] and in the end, apathy, 甚至发展成为 漠然
[44:03] if it hasn’t already. 如果现在还没到那程度的话
[44:04] Oh, that’s your diagnosis? 这就是你对我的诊断吗
[44:06] What’s your cure? 那你的解药是什么
[44:09] You know what it is. 你心里清楚的
[44:12] Come work for Bach’s firm on my account. 加入巴赫的律所 为我工作
[44:20] It’s a different kind of integrity 这是另一种诚实
[44:21] where at least you know you’re never lying to yourself. 至少在这里你不用再欺骗自己了
[44:26] I’m offering challenging work. 我提供一份具有挑战性的工作
[44:28] You’ll be allowed to win… 你会有取胜的自由
[44:30] expected to, on your own terms. 我们期待你能以自己的方式来取胜
[44:34] And, of course, you’ll be rewarded. 当然了 你会得到丰厚的回报
[44:36] Seven figures, starting. 七位数 起步工资
[44:39] And an ability to help your family,really help them. 这样就能真正的帮到你的家庭
[44:43] Your mom… she won’t have to work so hard, not at all, 你的母亲…她再也不用那么辛苦地工作了
[44:47] unless she wants to. 除非她自己喜欢做
[44:51] Time to take your seat at the grown-ups’ table. 是时候加入成人的世界了
[44:59] That’s not who I am. 这不是我追求的
[45:01] I can’t picture it. 我无法想象这些
[45:03] Oh, I think you can picture it now. 现在的你可以想象这些
[45:07] The Bryan Connerty at the settlement conference… 和解会议上的布莱恩·康纳利
[45:09] he would’ve stormed out of here the moment I walked in. 他一见到我会立马摔门而出的
[45:13] But you stayed, 但是你没走
[45:15] and you listened. 你听我说完了
[45:20] And like you said… 像你之前说的那样
[45:22] I stare at the lions at the zoo, too. 我这只是想近距离观察狮子
[45:26] Doesn’t mean I wanna be one. 并不意味着我想做一只狮子
[45:27] Sure, it does. Everyone wants to be a lion. 你当然想了 每个人都想成为狮子
[45:32] Most people just never get the chance. 绝大多数人只是从未有过机会而已
[45:36] I’m offering you one now. 现在 我提供给你这个机会
[45:56] Thanks for the pizza. 多谢你的披萨
[46:10] I didn’t hear “no.” 我没听到你说不
[46:27] Yeah? 什么事
[46:29] Source says Rhoades has listening devices 线人说罗德斯安装了窃听器
[46:31] in place at Axe Cap. 在埃克斯公司里
[46:33] Fuck. Fuck! 操蛋 操蛋
[46:37] Okay, get a sweep going now. 好吧 立刻组织一次大清除
[46:39] Already in progress. 已经开始了
[46:46] Welcome to the club, sir. 欢迎光临 先生
[46:49] Chuck Rhoades. We spoke earlier. 查克·罗德斯 我们之前通过电话了
[46:51] As I said, I’m sorry, 正如我之前说过的 很抱歉
[46:53] we don’t have any suites available on short notice. 在这么短时间内 找不到空余的套房
[46:55] I’ll let you know as soon as one opens up. 有空房的话我们会第一时间通知您
[46:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:36] You’ve reached Wendy Rhoades. Please leave a message. 这里是温迪·罗德斯的电话 请留言
[48:12] All clear again, just like the last two times. 没问题 和前两次一样
[48:15] Are you sure you and your guys were thorough? 你确定吗 确定你的人检查彻底了吗
[48:19] You watched. We hit every inch of the place. 你也看到了 我们检查了所有的地方
[48:23] So what do we do now? 那我们现在该怎么做
[48:25] There’s nothing more we can do on this level. 到了这份上 我们也没什么其他选择
[48:27] We can only go deeper. 只能更进一步了
[48:32] Then go deeper. 那就更进一步吧
[48:35] All the way down. 要查就查个彻底
[49:23] Fuck! 干
[49:26] Fuck! 干
[49:44] There’s nowhere left to check. 能查的地方都查了
[49:47] We’ve gone down to the rivets. 连根螺丝钉都没放过
[49:49] I say there’s nothing here. 我觉得应该没有窃听器
[49:52] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[49:59] You can never be sure. 任何事都无法完全确定
[50:34] I thought your kind could only come in when invited. 我以为只有我们邀请之后你们才能进来
[50:39] Look at what you did to this fucking place. 你对这鬼地方做了些什么
[50:44] I wonder what would’ve made you feel you needed to do this. 我很好奇是什么驱使你做这些的
[50:48] But you do know we were never able to get a warrant to bug it. 你很清楚我们不可能拿到窃听的批准
[50:50] Oh, not having a warrant wouldn’t stop you. 这并不能阻止你安装窃听器
[50:53] Or maybe there is one buried in the ceiling somewhere. 或许天花板的某个地方确实埋着个窃听器呢
[50:55] I can’t… I can’t really remember. 我自己都记不清了
[50:59] What the fuck are you even doing here? 你他妈的来这里到底想干吗
[51:03] I come bearing gifts. 我是来这里送礼的
[51:10] Open it. 打开看看
[51:21] I want you to have that. 我想让你留着它
[51:24] As a reminder. 做个纪念品
[51:26] I don’t need a reminder. 我不需要纪念品
[51:27] The memory of shoving that up your ass 把这张支票摔在你脸上的场景我永远也不会忘
[51:28] makes me laugh at least once a day. 每天这段回忆都能让我开怀大笑
[51:30] Yeah, I bet it does. 是啊 我想也是
[51:34] But I’m not laughing. 我可笑不出来
[51:36] Oh, you should. 你应该笑
[51:37] The studies say that laughter does more to contribute 研究表明笑对健康的积极影响
[51:39] to a general sense of well-being than almost anything else. 超过了任何其他的因素
[51:42] Oh, yeah. No, of course. I love to laugh. 是啊 当然 我也喜欢笑
[51:44] I’m not laughing now is what I should’ve said. 我的意思是我现在笑不出来
[51:47] Oh, why is that? 怎么了
[51:48] Because my wife kicked me out. 我老婆把我赶出来了
[51:51] Good for her! 干得好
[51:55] But she’s not here either, 但她也不在我这儿
[51:58] if you’re trying to find her. 如果你想来这儿找她的话
[52:02] We’ve both lost her. 我们都失去她了
[52:05] Oh. 哦
[52:07] Well, then maybe you have a sliver of my pain, 这样的话 你应该能体会到我的痛苦了吧
[52:11] because you stripped away everything that matters to me. 鉴于是你把所有我珍视的东西夺走的
[52:13] You came at me! 是你先来找我麻烦的
[52:15] Because you’re a criminal, Bob. 因为你是个罪犯
[52:20] And it’s my job to shut ’em down and put ’em in jail. 关闭你们的公司 送你们进监狱是我的工作
[52:23] Well, if that’s true, you’re not very good at it. 果真如此的话 你的工作能力可不怎么样
[52:27] You’re also full of shit. 你还真是满口胡言啊
[52:31] What have I done wrong? Really? 我到底做错了什么 说真的
[52:35] Except make money, succeed. 除了会赚大钱和成功之外
[52:40] All these rules and regulations… arbitrary, 这些所谓的规则和法律都是些专制的产物
[52:44] chalked up by politicians for their own ends. 不过是那些政客们用来为自己服务的
[52:47] And these fines you’re always going after… 你们总是在追逐的那些罚款
[52:50] Where do they go? Who gets them? The poor? No. 都上哪去了 到谁手里了 穷人手里吗 没有
[52:54] The Treasury, the government. 进了财政部 进了政府手里
[52:56] It’s taxation by other means. 这是变相的收税
[52:59] Save the civics lesson and the Ayn Rand bullshit. 省省你的公民课和安·兰德那套狗屁理论吧
[53:03] The fines are the minimum of what you should have to pay. 那些罚款是你们需要付的最低代价
[53:06] Oh, you decide what cases to take, 你有权决定调查什么案子
[53:07] and you only take the cases you won’t lose. 而你只选那些你能稳赢的案子
[53:10] But you got it wrong with me, 但你对我判断失误了
[53:13] …because this country… 因为这个国家
[53:14] …was built on industry and competition. 就是建立在勤勉与竞争之上的
[53:17] So they will always have a place for me. 所以这个国家永远有我的立足之地
[53:20] Oh. 哦
[53:22] And maybe a few generations from now, 或许几代人之后
[53:25] they’ll tell stories about you, 人们会谈论关于你的传说
[53:27] …like they do Jesse James… 就好像在谈论杰西·詹姆斯
[53:28] ….or Billy the Kid. 或是比利小子
[53:30] Oh, the myth is so fuckin’ romantic. 那些传说听起来还真是浪漫啊
[53:33] The rugged individual who won’t back down 那些从来不对无能的政府低头的
[53:35] to the unimaginative, do-gooder authorities. 人民英雄的传说
[53:39] Only in reality, those guys stole and hurt 可是在现实中 他们烧杀抢掠
[53:42] and destroyed lives. 杀人放火
[53:44] Now you say you don’t think you’ve harmed anyone. 你说你没有伤害任何人
[53:47] I say that the effect is the same, worse even, 我说你的所作所为和他们没什么区别 甚至更糟
[53:49] because you infect the entire world. 因为你影响的是整个世界
[53:52] You throw the whole system off balance, 你让整个体系失去了平衡
[53:55] leaving chaos and poverty in your wake. 只留下一片混乱和贫困
[53:58] I make the system run. 是我推动了整个体系的运行
[54:02] I have contributed hundreds of millions of dollars 我为税收和慈善事业
[54:06] in taxes and philanthropy. 贡献了数亿美元
[54:11] I am employ hundreds of people directly, 我直接雇佣了几百名员工
[54:15] thousands indirectly. 间接雇佣了上千人
[54:18] What do you do? 你们创造了什么
[54:21] Nothing… 什么也没有
[54:23] besides suck from the municipality, 除了拿着大众的血汗钱
[54:26] feed off of it. 把自己喂饱
[54:28] And in exchange, you what? Keep order? 换来了什么 维护秩序吗
[54:31] You’re a traffic cop hiding in federal robes. 你们不过是些穿着联邦政府外衣的交通警察而已
[54:37] I’m moved. 真是感人的演讲
[54:39] I am… that is gonna play huge to the other guys 我…这样的演讲将会产生巨大的影响
[54:43] …on your cell block. 在你的狱友身上
[54:46] Oh, you’re sure to become President of the, uh, 总有一天你会成为主席的
[54:48] Libertarian Club of Danbury Federal Prison. 丹伯里联邦监狱里的自由主义俱乐部主席
[54:51] ‘Cause no matter what you say, that’s where you’re ending up. 因为无论你如何狡辩 你最终的下场都是那里
[54:55] Keep that as a memento. 把这句话写进备忘录里吧
[54:57] And every time you look at it, 因为每一次你看到它 都会提醒你
[54:58] know that deal is as good as it is ever gonna get for you. 那次的交易是你所能得到的最好结果
[55:01] And one day, you are gonna wish like fucking hell 总有一天 你会哀求那个交易
[55:03] that it was still on the table. 依然还能对你有效
[55:05] Then you should’ve kept half of that for yourself, too. 那你自己也得留个同样的备忘录
[55:09] Because when I pull a deal off the table, 因为当我取消交易的那一刻
[55:13] I leave Nagasaki behind. 我就决定真刀真枪的开战了
[55:28] You know the only enemy more dangerous 你知道比拥有无限资源的敌人
[55:30] than a man with unlimited resources… 更危险的敌人是哪种吗
[55:35] …is one with nothing to lose. 是没有东西可以失去的敌人
[55:40] And that is what you are looking at 而现在在你眼前的 正是这种敌人
[55:43] right here. 就在这儿
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme