Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Get everything you might possibly need, 拿走所有会用到的东西
[00:11] ’cause they will destroy anything left behind. 因为他们会把留下的都给毁掉
[00:14] You blew up your family for Bobby Axelrod. 你为了博比·埃克斯罗德毁你的家庭
[00:17] I’m Keyser Soze, motherfucker. 我是我是凯撒·苏尔 混蛋
[00:20] Judge on the Dollar Bill case 美元比尔案子的法官
[00:21] is going to be Whit fucking Wilcox. 会是该死的惠特·韦尔考克斯
[00:23] I wonder 我想知道
[00:24] if re-presented a warrant for bugging the Axelrod home. 是否可以再次递交监听埃克斯罗德家的许可令
[00:28] No. Asked and answered. 不行 你问过了 我也告诉过你了
[00:30] Look into Wilcox. Go wherever it leads. 查查韦尔考克斯 不放过任何线索
[00:33] You’re making a move on a federal judge. 你要调查一个联邦法官
[00:36] Is he in your way? 他妨碍你了吗
[00:37] If you were in my situation, what would you do? 如果你处于我的位置 你会怎么做
[00:40] You know, if you hadn’t done anything wrong, 如果你未做错任何事
[00:42] but you were targeted anyway. 但是你依然被盯上了
[00:44] You want me to pressure my husband to back off. 你想要我逼我丈夫放弃
[00:46] You know I can’t do that. 你知道我不能这样
[00:47] Why not? 为何不呢
[00:48] So I’m thrilled you got someone on the inside at Axe Cap. 我很高兴 你在埃克斯资本里安插了内应
[00:51] I have no idea, 我什么都不知道
[00:52] because as you damn well know, I’ve recused myself. 因为你很清楚 我请求了回避
[00:55] FBI! FBI
[00:58] There’s someone in the house. 有人闯进来了
[00:59] It’ll be fine. 没事的
[00:59] Sorry about your front door. 抱歉弄坏你的大门
[01:01] It’s all right. He can afford another one. 没关系 他能再买一个
[01:03] Go. 走吧
[01:04] Donnie Caan walked out. 唐尼·卡恩走了
[01:05] He say anything about where he was going? 他有说他去哪里了吗
[01:06] I think it’d be good if you found him, soon. 我想最好你能马上找到他
[01:08] Where… the fuck… is Donnie? 唐尼他妈的在哪里
[01:11] He could decide to walk into their office 他有可能决定去找他们
[01:13] and tell ’em everything. 然后交待所有的事
[01:14] I’ll testify against Axe, 我会出面指证埃克斯
[01:16] but right now I need… 但是现在我需要
[01:18] Holy shit. Donnie? No. 该死唐尼 不是吧
[01:21] Donnie. 唐尼
[01:23] – Oh, fuck. – Donnie. – 该死 -唐尼
[01:56] You know, I was, for a time, 曾经有段时间
[01:58] supposed to become a Grandmaster. 我本该成为一个大师
[02:02] Chess. 象棋界的
[02:04] 14 years old, 十四岁时
[02:06] and leapfrogging up the standings. 就迅速在排行榜上蹿升
[02:10] Put me in a practice game, 如果我参加选拔赛的话
[02:11] I’d be a young Boris Spassky in his prime. 我就是全盛时期的鲍里斯·斯帕斯基
[02:15] By all rights, 按理说
[02:16] I should’ve dominated live competition, 我应该能主宰现实的比赛
[02:19] but I had a flaw. 但是我有个缺点
[02:24] If I decided that my opponent didn’t… respect the game, 如果我觉得我的对手没有尊重游戏
[02:30] or me, or if I didn’t like the way he carried himself… 或者我 又或者是我不喜欢他的举止
[02:33] If I decided for whatever reason that he wasn’t worthy, 如果我觉得无论是什么理由他不尊重
[02:38] a dark rage would come over me. 我会感到很暴躁
[02:45] And this rage became the driver. 这种暴躁成为了主导
[02:49] All the strategy, patience, and practice would vanish, 所有的战略 耐心 练习都会消失
[02:53] and I would begin obsessing about total destruction. 我会开始执着于完全的毁灭
[02:57] Some kid could fail to look me in the eye 某个孩子在秋季巡回赛跟我握手时
[03:00] while shaking my hand at a tournament in the fall, 没有看我的眼睛
[03:03] and I would carry it until facing him again in the spring. 我会记着他直到在春季再遇到他
[03:07] But then, while I was trying to destroy him… 但那时候 当我试图摧毁他时
[03:12] I’d forget to win. 我便忘了要去赢得比赛
[03:16] I would play bold moves designed to intimidate, 我会为了恐吓他走几步大胆的棋
[03:19] show him that he wasn’t as smart as me… or as brave. 以显示他没有我聪明 或是勇敢
[03:23] Leave voids in my defense. 在我的防守中留下了漏洞
[03:25] That’s not how you win at chess. 你不会这样赢得比赛
[03:28] I knew better, 我很清楚
[03:31] but, uh… 但是
[03:33] but I couldn’t do better. 但是我没办法做的更好
[03:36] And then, at the end of the game, 然后 在比赛最后
[03:38] my opponent’s arm would be raised in victory 我对手的手会因为胜利而高举
[03:41] while I sat, 而我却坐着
[03:44] humiliated and alone, 感到羞耻和孤独
[03:48] bathed in anger and defeat. 沉浸在愤怒和失败中
[03:54] Here I am again, beaten. 现在的我也是如此 被打败了
[03:59] Although it has yet to be confirmed, 尽管还尚未确定
[04:03] there is no doubt that Donnie Caan is gonna die. 毫无疑问唐尼·卡恩会死
[04:07] Soon. 很快
[04:09] I sat up all night until I saw it. 我熬了一晚上才看明白
[04:13] Bobby Axelrod used Donnie to feed us information 博比·埃克斯罗德利用了唐尼来给我们传话
[04:17] that he would never live to testify to 表达他死也不会去法庭作证
[04:21] or confirm in court. 或者确证
[04:24] We’ll claw back some of his trades, sure, 没错 我们努力拿回了一些他的交易
[04:26] but we have to assume that the names he gave us, 但是我们得假定他给我们的名字
[04:29] the specifics, all of it… false. 细节 所有的一切 是假的
[04:37] No, I wish this loss were mine alone, 不 我希望这个损失是我一个人的
[04:41] but I cost all of you as well. 但我却同样浪费了你们所有人
[04:46] Soon, probably within the hour, 很快 可能不到一小时
[04:49] uh, Adam DeGiulio from the Attorney General’s office 联邦法官办公室的亚当·德贵里奥
[04:52] will walk in here 会走进来
[04:54] and take us off the Axelrod case. 让我们放弃埃克斯罗德的案子
[04:57] It won’t matter that Axelrod is everything I said he is… 埃克斯罗德是不是我说的那样是个无情的人
[05:01] a bloodless man. 并不重要
[05:03] A man who would use his dying friend 一个人能用他所用的方式
[05:06] in the manner that he did. 来利用他将死的朋友
[05:09] We needed to be bloodless to catch him, 我们也要为了抓住他变得无情
[05:11] and we weren’t. 但是我们不是
[05:14] I wasn’t. 我不是
[05:19] We were all suckers here, Chuck. 我们都是废物 查克
[05:21] No, don’t try to fall on it, Bryan. 不 不要这样认为 布莱恩
[05:23] I set the tone. 我定下了基调
[05:26] That’s what the papers will say. 报纸上会这样写
[05:27] They’ll call me sloppy. Driven, unhinged. 他们会说我草率 被动 神经错乱
[05:31] And, uh, for once, they’ll be correct. 仅此一次 他们说对了
[05:35] What can we do? 我们能做什么
[05:39] We can, from this moment forward, 从此刻起 我们要记住
[05:42] remember how the game is supposed to be played. 游戏应该如何玩
[05:46] We’ll play perfect strategy. 我们要运用完美的战略
[05:48] We will retreat so we can attack when it is to our advantage. 我们要先战略性撤退以等待时机进攻
[05:53] And then someday soon, we will be standing here, 不久的未来 我们会站在这里
[05:56] and it will be our turn. 那时该轮到我们了
[06:04] I don’t wanna stop you, Chuck. 我不想打断你 查克
[06:06] No, we were just finishing up. 没有 我刚刚说完了
[06:29] All right, 好了
[06:30] get out there and make some fucking money. 出去赚你们的钱去吧
[06:52] You got a handle on this? 你处理了这事了吗
[06:55] I do not. 没有
[06:57] Well, I don’t think it’s good. 我觉得这样不好
[07:26] How fucked are you? 你还好吗
[07:27] Can I say it’s nothing? 我能说我没事吗
[07:29] Could you let me get away with that? 你能就此打住不问了吗
[07:33] Flu, maybe? 像流感吧
[07:35] God, what would you pay to 天啊 你愿意花多少钱
[07:36] have the flu right now, Donnie? 希望自己得的是流感啊 唐尼
[07:37] Anything. 什么都行
[07:40] – Cancer. – Yeah. – 癌症 – 没错
[07:43] – Shit. – Pancreatic. -该死 – 胰腺
[07:44] Shit. 该死
[07:46] How far along? 到什么程度了
[07:48] With this kind, it doesn’t really matter. 这种类型 没什么关系了
[07:50] Far enough. 没得救了
[07:54] Can we have the room? 给我们留点空间好吗
[07:56] Sorry? 什么
[07:57] Piss elsewhere. 到别处尿去
[08:04] You should’ve come to me right away. 你应该立刻来找我
[08:07] I’ve been, ah, you know, letting it settle. 我一直在进行治疗
[08:10] Kids know? 孩子们知道吗
[08:13] Not yet. 还不知道
[08:20] We’ll access the best, most creative, 我们会得到这里最好 最创新的
[08:22] most forward-thinking medical treatment there is. 最前瞻的医疗
[08:24] You’ll see my guy, Ari Gilbert. 你会见到我的医生 阿里·吉尔伯特
[08:26] Top oncologist out there. 世界一流的肿瘤医生
[08:28] Works with select clients. World leaders. 只为有地位的客户服务 世界的领导人
[08:32] I’ve been funding his research for years. 我已经资助他的研究几年了
[08:34] Thank you for offering, but you don’t have to do that. 感谢提供帮助 你不必这样做的
[08:35] Stop. Stop. Stop. 打住 打住 打住
[08:39] It’s what we do. 这是我们的职责
[08:54] Get yourself together. 打起精神来
[08:56] Come and see me at the end of the day. 下班后来见我
[09:00] I have a thought. 我有个想法
[09:23] Donnie’s gone. 唐尼死了
[09:36] I, uh, I have to make some phone calls. 我要打几个电话
[09:39] I’ll help you. 我来帮你
[10:08] How are you set financially? 你在经济上怎么处理
[10:11] Are Walter and the kids gonna have enough? 沃尔特和孩子拿到足够的钱了吗
[10:13] Nobody’s gonna starve, but I could’ve done better. 没有人会挨饿 但是我本可以做的更好
[10:17] When I met Walter, 我见到沃尔特时
[10:19] finally accepted who I am, 总算接受了我自己
[10:21] I felt so guilty about Karen. 我为凯伦感到内疚
[10:23] I remember. It was tough on both of you. 我记得 这对你们俩都不容易
[10:25] Yeah, so I kind of just gave her everything. 是啊 我算是给了她一切
[10:29] Didn’t shelter it or put it in a trust. 没有藏起来或者放进信托里
[10:30] Just sort of heaved it over to her. 直接都抛给了她
[10:32] Practically started back at zero. 差不多又回到了一无所有的时候
[10:34] That’s all chutes and ladders, isn’t it? 人生起起落落 不是吗
[10:36] It sure is. 没错
[10:39] The guy she remarried… 她再嫁的那个人
[10:40] he’s got control of the money now, 他现在管着钱
[10:42] and I can’t be sure what he’s gonna do with it. 我不确定他要用来做什么
[10:44] Emma and Harry are exposed? 艾玛和哈利没人管了吗
[10:47] Yeah. 是的
[10:48] What were you hoping to get to? 你希望是多少钱
[10:50] I-I don’t have a number. 我不知道具体数目
[10:53] I just want them to be taken care of. 我只想让他们被照料到
[10:56] Good education, their first house, no debt. 良好的教育 让他们第一套房子不用贷款
[10:58] Sure. Also, you want them to be able to do what they want, 当然 你还想让他们能做他们想做的事
[11:02] – …not what they have to. – Yeah. – 而不是不得不做的事 – 是啊
[11:05] Thought I was going to take care of that in the next 10 years. 以为未来十年会把这个处理好
[11:08] Forty million. 四千万
[11:11] What if we could get you there, pre-tax? 要是我们能让你得到这么多 税前的
[11:15] For all the family? 给整个家庭
[11:17] Big ladder. 幸福的天梯
[11:18] But there’s a way to make it happen. 但是要用个方法才能让这个实现
[11:20] To guarantee it. 确保它的实现
[11:22] Rewards of paradise here on earth? 天堂对人间的奖励
[11:25] Really sharp evangelists 一些眼光犀利的传教人
[11:27] could con me out of my house right now. 现在能将我骗出我的房子
[11:29] Unlike him, I’m gonna give you the downside. 不像他那样 我要说的是坏处
[11:31] It won’t be simple. It’ll require deception. 事情不会很容易 需要一点欺诈
[11:34] And your final weeks and months, they won’t be your own. 你最后的岁月将不属于你一个人
[11:38] Are we talking about breaking the law? 我们在说违法吗
[11:40] Because I-I can’t spend one minute in jail. 我一分钟也不能呆在监狱里
[11:44] Well, let’s leave that to the lawyers. 我们把这留给律师处理
[12:16] Let me save you some breath. 让我帮你省点心
[12:19] Now the Attorney General thinks it best that my office 如今司法部长认为我的办公室最好
[12:22] drop its pursuit of Axe Capital. 放弃对埃克斯资本的追查
[12:25] And you tried to argue with her, but she was insistent. 你试着跟她争辩 但她很坚持
[12:28] Kids would hashtag that “one hundred.” 大家会记得你的百分百投入
[12:32] Any matter related to Axe Capital 任何牵扯上埃克斯资本的事
[12:34] is to be handled by the Eastern District 从此以后会由
[12:35] from here forward. 东区来处理
[12:37] You know, the only thing I can’t figure 我唯一想不明白的事
[12:39] is if the AG’s fear of negative publicity 如果司法部长担心负面影响
[12:42] is because she’s planning a Senate run 是因为她准备竞选议员
[12:44] or a return to the private sector. 还是打算回到私营部门
[12:46] Put on a blindfold, spin yourself around, 带上眼罩 转几圈
[12:48] and pin the tail on the donkey. 然后把纸尾巴贴在驴身上
[12:51] You know? 你知道这游戏吗
[12:53] I do. 我知道
[12:54] Defy her in any way, 任何方式违背她
[12:55] she will recommend that the President fire you. 她都会建议总统解雇你
[12:57] And he will not hesitate to take a recommendation. 并且总统会毫不犹豫听从她的建议
[13:00] I know. 我知道
[13:01] And I would do the same thing were I sitting in her office. 如果我坐在她的位子上我也会这么做
[13:04] I accept it. 我接受这个事实
[13:07] I am off Axelrod. 我不再管埃克斯罗德的案子了
[13:12] Good man. 好样的
[13:15] But, you know, that is not 但是 你知道 这并不是今天
[13:17] what you and I really need to talk about today. 你我真正需要谈的事情
[13:19] It’s not? 不是吗
[13:21] Let’s go out and take some air, 我们一起出去 呼吸点新鲜空气吧
[13:23] and I’ll tell you why musical chairs 然后我会告诉你为什么抢椅子游戏
[13:25] is a much better party game. 是一个更好的聚会游戏
[13:29] – Oh. Walter. – Hey, Wendy. – 噢 沃尔特- 嘿 温蒂
[13:30] Friends. 朋友们
[13:32] Friends, may I ask that you all please take your seats now? 朋友们 能容许我请你们现在就座吗
[13:39] Fuck. 操
[13:51] Come on. I’ll sit with you. 来吧 我和你坐一起
[13:53] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[13:55] Came to pay my respects. 过来表示下我的尊敬
[13:57] Not appropriate. 这不合适
[13:59] I knew the man. 我认识这个人
[14:00] Better than you let on, I’m sure. 我想 如果你不来拆他更好
[14:05] Turn and leave. 转身然后离开
[14:08] Why would I? 我为什么要那样做
[14:13] Get the fuck out of here. 你赶快给我离开这
[14:21] All right. 好吧
[14:56] It’s a real loss. 这是个巨大损失
[15:00] Yeah. For both of us. 是啊 对我们来说都是
[15:24] Those ungrateful fuckers 那些忘恩负义的混蛋
[15:26] have to make me focus on this now? 非要现在让我把注意力放在这事上吗
[15:28] They hope you are too distracted and sad 他们希望你因为太过心烦 太过悲伤
[15:31] to focus on it at all. 而不再关注这件事
[15:32] Oh. I can still focus. Talk. 噢 我还是能专心的 说吧
[15:35] So lonosphere Fund… they set up shop downtown. 就是洛诺球体基金 他们在市区开了公司
[15:38] Carly’s in charge? 卡丽掌管的吗
[15:39] Or Channing. Definitely not Hlasa. 或者钱宁 反正绝对不是海尔撒
[15:41] How much? 多少启动资金
[15:43] Two-hundred million under management, 40 of it’s theirs. 管理资金有两亿 有四千万是他们自己的
[15:44] Where’s it coming from? 哪来的资金
[15:50] They stole this list. Some of these people are ours. 他们偷了这个名单 有些客户是我们的
[15:53] Can we block that? 我们能阻止他们吗
[15:54] We absolutely could. 我们当然可以
[15:56] All three of them signed non-competes. 他们三个人都签了非竞争合约
[15:58] But they can fight it, claim that 但他们会反击 并声称
[16:01] Axe Capital was no longer the place they signed on to, 埃克斯资本不再是他们签约时受雇的公司
[16:04] that their deals should be void. 所以他们的协议是无效的
[16:06] They can’t win, right? 他们赢不了的 对吗
[16:07] Not likely. But with the current sentiment, who knows? 不太可能 但是就目前气氛来看 谁知道呢
[16:11] And I don’t think you want that kind of attention right now. 而且我认为你现在不想因为这事再成为焦点
[16:13] No, but we can’t have the perception 不想 但我们不能让大家以为
[16:16] that the real talent at Axe Capital 埃克斯资本公司真正有才能的人
[16:18] is flying under a new flag. 都另立门户了
[16:20] Where you going? 你要去哪
[16:22] Breakfast. 吃早餐
[16:38] I’m not putting our friendship on the line. 我并没有以我们的友情来要挟你
[16:39] I’m just asking. 我只是请求你
[16:41] I’m just trying to warn 我只是在提醒你
[16:42] you that this lonosphere venture is doomed. 洛诺球体风投公司注定失败
[16:44] You trained these guys, right? 你训练的这些人 对吗
[16:46] I taught ’em all they know, 我教会了所有他们知道的
[16:47] not all I know. 但不是所有我知道的
[16:49] But you extend them credit, it’s on you. 但你给予了他们信任 你自己负责
[16:51] It is. 确实
[16:52] I already have. 但我已经给了
[16:54] I’m first money in, 我是第一个投资进去的
[16:55] I got very favorable terms, 我得到非常丰厚的定期回报
[16:57] and I don’t see a reason to give that up. 我没有任何理由去放弃我的利润
[16:59] Do this for me, and I’ll cut your fees to one and ten 帮我这个忙 我会减少你的费用并
[17:01] over the next three quarters. 在后三个季度让利润翻十倍
[17:03] I can’t. 我做不到
[17:04] Check, sir. 账单 先生
[17:07] It is the love God has instilled in us 上帝将爱灌输到我们心中
[17:10] that has been our refuge, 使其成为我们的避难所
[17:12] that has sustained us for generations. 爱在我们之间代代延续相传
[17:15] Before the mountains were brought forth, 在山脉隆起之前
[17:18] or the earth was born, 地球诞生之前
[17:19] …there was love. 就已经存在爱了
[17:22] And it is love that turns us back to dust, 是爱让我们归于尘土
[17:26] saying, “Go back, oh, child of earth.” 念着”回去吧 地球的孩子”
[17:30] It is love that sweeps us away like a dream. 爱像梦境一般 带我们离去
[17:35] Your honor, our argument is 尊敬的法官大人 我们的论点
[17:37] simple and straightforward. 简单明了又直接的
[17:39] My client provided emergency medical care 我的客户向克里斯蒂娜·格伦沃尔德
[17:42] to Christina Grunwald. 提供了紧急医疗护理
[17:43] Mr. Stearn met the young lady’s father, 斯特恩先生遇到年轻女孩的父亲
[17:47] learned of her desperate medical condition, 了解到她处于绝望中的医疗条件
[17:49] had the resources at his disposal to save her life, 并且拥有医疗资源去拯救她的生命
[17:53] and was moved to action. 于是被打动而付诸行动
[17:55] I ask, uh, you to 我请求您
[17:57] look at this photograph 看一下这张照片
[17:59] and tell me that, 然后告诉我
[18:01] if you were in a position to save this child’s life… 如果您有能力救这个孩子
[18:06] wouldn’t you do it just because you could? 难道你不会做你力所能及的事情吗
[18:08] Mr. Stearn had no idea 斯特恩先生完全不知道
[18:11] that medical treatment had any link 医疗救治与所谓的内部信息
[18:13] to alleged inside information. 有任何关系
[18:17] I ask you to consider the wisdom of putting altruism itself 我请您想想审判利他主义本身
[18:22] on trial. 是否是明智的
[18:25] May I? 能允许我说一句吗
[18:27] Mr. Connerty. 康纳利先生
[18:29] The people are fully prepared to prove 检方有足够的证据证明
[18:31] benefit was provided in the form of medical expenses 好处就是总计达到二十一万一千美元
[18:34] to the tune of some 211,000 dollars. 的医疗费用
[18:36] And that, as a direct response to insider information 作为向斯特恩先生提供
[18:40] provided to Mr. Stearn. 内部消息的回报
[18:41] Further, we can demonstrate 进一步地 我们能够证明
[18:43] that Axe Capital used this information 埃克斯资本公司利用这一内部信息
[18:45] to gain an 89 million dollar profit. 获得了八千九百万美元的利润
[18:48] An 89 million dollar return. 仅用二十一万零一千元的投资
[18:56] On a 211,000 dollar… 换回来的八千九百万美元的
[18:59] …investment. 利润回报
[19:06] Altruism is not on trial here, 在这里 利他主义不需要被审判
[19:10] but the fairness of the financial markets is. 但金融市场的公正就需要了
[19:16] The US Attorney’s office has made a considered decision 美国联邦司法部已经作出了深思熟虑的决定
[19:19] to pursue and prosecute 继续一丝不苟地追查和检举
[19:21] precisely this new brand of criminal. 这种新型罪犯
[19:24] They are bastardizing the fair market 他们在腐蚀公平市场环境
[19:26] upon which this country is built. 而这正是我们的立国之本
[19:29] Passionately executed, Mr. Connerty, 真是热情激昂的发言 康纳利先生
[19:31] but the humane gesture of providing medical treatment 但是给一个饱受病痛折磨的孩子
[19:33] for an afflicted child as material benefit, 提供医疗救助的仁慈行为
[19:36] begs that a jury learn the unknowable… 陪审团一定会理解
[19:39] that is, what lay in Mr. Stearn’s heart. 这也正是斯特恩先生心里所想的事情
[19:43] I deem it best that the court grants 我认为法院同意辩方请求
[19:46] defense counsel’s motion for dismissal. 撤销案件动议是最好的结果
[19:48] Your honor, I vigorously protest. 法官大人 我坚决抗议
[19:51] Nonetheless, my decision stands. 抗议无效 我已经作出决定
[19:53] And I further advise that you and the Southern District 我建议你们以及南区地检
[19:57] reconsider the deployment of government assets 在利用政府资源
[20:01] in the settling of personal scores. 解决私人恩怨的问题上慎重考虑
[20:04] This session is adjourned. 本案休庭
[20:17] He said “personal scores”? 他说的是”私人恩怨”吗
[20:19] He used those words? 他用了那个词吗
[20:21] Direct quote. 直接引用
[20:24] Motherfucker. 混蛋
[20:26] How goddamn comfortable in your seat do you have to be 在你位置上坐着到底是有多舒服
[20:28] to do that? 才会那样做
[20:33] Should we start clearing the Axelrod files or… 我们应该开始整理埃克斯罗德卷宗还是
[20:36] Tomorrow. 明天再说吧
[20:38] What you need to do now is take the day, at least. 你们现在需要做的就是至少休息一天
[20:41] Come back ready to go. 休息好了再回来
[20:42] I can hang in here… 我可以继续
[20:43] Go! 去吧
[20:45] Breathe in some fall air. 呼吸点秋日空气
[20:49] I’d like to imagine someone is doing that today. 我能想象今天有人在这样做
[20:50] Might as well be you. 你最好也这样做
[20:52] I bet Dollar Bill is doing exactly that 我打赌美元比尔就在这么做
[20:55] with a giant fucking smile on his face. 脸上还挂着该死的笑容
[20:59] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[21:02] Well, we’ve lost the Axe case. 我们在埃克斯资产的案子上已经输了
[21:03] Wilcox cut the Dollar Bill thread. 韦尔考克斯已经把美元比尔放出来了
[21:07] We need to get circular with our thinking. 我们需要重新理顺我们的思路
[21:12] Turn the impediments into our own blockers. 把障碍变成我们的防卫手段
[21:18] Don’t worry. I know what I’m talking about. 不用担心 我知道自己在说什么
[21:25] He wanted to see me? 他想见我吗
[21:26] He did, but not right now. 是的 但不是现在
[21:28] This about those Ionosphere traitors? 是关于那些洛诺球体公司的叛徒吗
[21:31] Quislings? 抓内奸
[21:33] Don’t answer that. 不用回答我
[21:36] So, Deb… 那么 德布
[21:37] Don’t. 别说了
[21:38] I make stupid money, 我赚了点蠢钱
[21:40] and I’m ready for a relationship. 我已经准备好正式开始一段感情了
[21:41] I make plenty, and I’m out of your league. 我赚的也不少 我们不合适
[21:43] You’re right. 你说的对
[21:45] Guys around here avoid you 这周围的人都躲着你
[21:46] like you’re a dangerous fighter, 就好像你是个危险的斗士
[21:48] because you’re a triple threat… 因为你有三重威胁
[21:49] power, speed, and footwork. 既有能力 速度 还有策略
[21:52] So give me some credit for stepping up. 冲着我能迎难而上也该表扬我一下啊
[21:54] Credit for the honesty. 你的坦白着实值得表扬
[21:57] If you have dinner with me, 如果你和我吃晚饭
[21:58] I’ll buy you a Mini Cooper. 我会给你买辆迷你库柏
[21:59] Oh, see? 噢 看到了吗
[22:01] See? You smiled. 看啊 你笑了
[22:03] And you know and I know that a smile 并且你我都知道那个笑容是
[22:06] is a gateway to multiple convulsive orgasms. 达到多重震动高潮的开始
[22:09] I smiled because I’m too long for a Mini, 我笑是因为我很想要辆迷你
[22:11] and you almost look cute when you’re nervous. 而且当你紧张时看起来真的很可爱
[22:13] Hey, Mafee, get in here. 嘿 墨菲 进来
[22:15] Go on in. 快进去吧
[22:16] Keyser, Keyser, Keyser, Keyser, 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒
[22:21] Keyser, Keyser, Keyser, Keyser, 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒
[22:25] Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[22:26] Keyser, Keyser, Keyser… 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒
[22:29] Thank you! 谢谢你们
[22:31] Keyser, Keyser… 凯撒 凯撒
[22:33] Thank you, my children. 谢谢你们 伙伴们
[22:34] Bill Stearn! 比尔·斯特恩
[22:36] I’m back, baby! 我回来了 宝贝
[22:37] Get your ass in my office right now. 现在马上滚进我的办公室
[23:07] Close the fucking door! 给我他妈把门关上
[23:17] Um, you wanna tell me what I did here? 呃 你想告诉我 我做什么了吗
[23:19] Pretend we’re having an argument. 假装我们在吵架
[23:28] You wanna fucking tell me why? 你打算告诉我为什么吗
[23:30] I want the Street to think that you and I are on the outs! 我想让整条华尔街都认为我们在闹不和
[23:33] I especially want those fuckers who left to hear about it! 我尤其想让那些离开公司了的人听到这个消息
[23:39] I wanna give Channing, Carly, and Hlasa a good fucking! 我要给钱宁 卡丽和海尔撒一次沉重打击
[23:44] I heard they went out on their own! 我听说他们打算自己单干了
[23:45] You didn’t bless that? 你不看好他们吗
[23:46] I did not bless that at all. 我并不看好他们
[23:47] That’s a shame! 那真遗憾
[23:48] They were talented, and I kind of liked them! 他们很有天赋 我还挺喜欢他们的
[23:50] Oh, so you don’t wanna help me out? 你不帮我了吗
[23:52] Fuck that! They fuck you, they fuck me, 别逗了 他们惹了你 惹了我
[23:54] so let’s fuck them! 我们搞死他们
[23:56] What do you want me to do?! 你想让我做什么
[23:57] I’m gonna poke you. Poke me back. 我会戳你一下 你也要戳我
[23:59] I’ll poke you all goddamn day. 我可以戳你一整天
[24:03] You throw in with them, you tell them I was a prick, 你混进他们中间 告诉他们我是个混蛋
[24:06] but you stuck your neck out… more to come. 你把脖子伸出来 我还有别的事情要说
[24:09] Got it! 明白了
[24:10] You’ve been through a lot. You all right? 你经历了太多事 你还好吗
[24:13] It was hell, but I survived! 确实很折磨人 不过我挺过来了
[24:15] When you walk out that door, 你走出那个门的时候
[24:17] I want you to tell me to go fuck myself, 我需要你对着我大喊 去死吧
[24:19] good and loud! 要掷地有声
[24:20] They’re gonna hear me in the back office! 在办公室尽头的人都能听见
[24:22] Come bonus time, I am gonna show you enough love, 等到分红的时候 我让你知道我多爱你
[24:25] you could start a third family! 你都能组建第三个家了
[24:27] Two’s fucking plenty! 两个已经足够了
[24:29] – I’m gonna shove you now! – Go ahead! – 我要推你一把了 – 来吧
[24:32] I love you like a brother. 我爱你 你是我的亲兄弟
[24:38] I fucking love you, too, man. 哥们 我也爱死你了
[24:54] Go fuck yourself, Axelrod! 埃克斯罗德你去死吧
[25:04] And now let us take a moment 现在 让我们花一点时间
[25:06] to appreciate the beauty of nature, 来赞美一下美丽的大自然
[25:08] which Donnie loved so well. 这是唐尼深爱的大自然
[25:22] – Amen. – Amen. – 阿门 – 阿门
[25:26] And now, according to Donnie’s wishes, 按照唐尼的遗愿
[25:29] we drink and have a good time. 我们喝点酒 享受一下美好时光吧
[25:31] Walter. 沃尔特
[25:37] Donnie said, and I’m quoting here, 我在这里转述唐尼的话 他说
[25:42] “Have them all bury my picture in autumn leaves, 让他们把我的照片埋在秋日的落叶里
[25:46] and as they do, 他们一边埋
[25:50] they should make a wish for the world… 一边为这个世界祈祷
[25:53] that has nothing to do with the financial markets.” 祈祷这个世界和金融市场永无瓜葛
[26:18] The paint was about eight layers thick and hard, 假象太多 左一层右一层的
[26:20] but I scratched it. 但是我成功拨开假象了
[26:21] And beneath the layers? 那拨开假象之后发现什么了
[26:23] Wilcox. Greasy muck on his shoes. 韦尔考克斯 他干的脏事可真不少
[26:25] Talk to me. 跟我说说吧
[26:26] Well, I looked at his sentencing history, 我研究了他的量刑记录
[26:29] and about seven years ago, 大概七年之前
[26:30] there’s a significant pattern shift. 他的量刑模式发生了巨大转变
[26:32] Suddenly, he becomes 突然之间 他变成了
[26:33] the toughest hanging judge on the federal bench, 联邦法院量刑最重的法官
[26:35] but not on white collar crime. 但是从来不对白领下手
[26:37] Oh, no? 从来都不吗
[26:38] No, not on white of any kind. 不对白领下手 包括白人
[26:40] He lets the white guys skate 如果他觉得白人能请得起律师
[26:42] if he thinks you have access to lawyers or press 或者能发动媒体 制造舆论
[26:45] or other noisemakers. 他就会放他一马
[26:46] But poor Black and Latino boys from the hood 但是那些穿帽衫的非裔或者拉丁裔的男孩子
[26:48] get slapped with all kinds of time. 可就倒霉了 判多长时间的都有
[26:50] Uh-huh. Now is that racism, or is there money somewhere? 这是种族歧视的问题 还是什么地方有钱赚
[26:53] Well, I did a deep dive on his financial history, 我仔细研究了一下他的财政情况
[26:55] and seven years ago, he joined an investment group. 七年前 他加入了一个投资集团
[26:58] One of their holdings… Baldinger Prison Systems, 他们所持股份里 有鲍尔丁监狱系统的股份
[27:01] a privatized for-profit prison company. 那是一个私人营利性的监狱公司
[27:04] They charge inmates a dollar a minute to use the phone… 犯人打电话 他们一分钟收一块钱
[27:08] And then soak the government with a 300% markup. 然后从政府那里再榨取三倍的利润
[27:12] They net 17,000 dollars a year per prisoner. 他们每年能在每个犯人身上赚一万七千块
[27:16] Wilcox is building his business from the bench. 韦尔考克斯的生意就是靠着他当法官发展的
[27:18] Exactly. 没错
[27:19] And he’s doing it to poor kids… 他专门对那些穷孩子下手
[27:20] …with public defenders 那些孩子用的是公设辩护人
[27:22] who are far less likely to file an appeal 这些人基本不可能上诉
[27:23] and far less able to win one. 赢的概率也很低
[27:25] Jesus Christ. 我的天哪
[27:27] Where is the money going? 这些钱都去哪了
[27:29] It bounces into the Caymans, but it winds up in Dominican, 钱先到了开曼群岛 最后到了多米尼加
[27:32] where he has a condo. 他在那里有公寓
[27:35] This is great work. 你做的太漂亮了
[27:37] And he’s fucking his Dominican housekeeper. 他和他的多米尼加管家还有一腿
[27:40] I’m gonna get you back 我要把你从东区地检
[27:42] from Eastern and make you happy. 调回来 让你高兴高兴
[27:43] I’d like to be happy. 我就盼着有高兴事呢
[28:10] Fuck. Really? 天哪 不是吧
[28:12] Pretty grown-up, huh? 很成熟 是吧
[28:14] If I live to a hundred, I wouldn’t be this grown-up. 我活到一百岁 估计都没有这么成熟
[28:28] You want anything? 你需要点什么吗
[28:31] I’m fine. Thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[28:52] This isn’t from Ikea, is it? 这沙发不是宜家买的吧
[28:55] No. 不是
[28:57] But it works the same way. 不过功能都是一样的
[29:23] Men were made to talk # 人生来就要表达 #
[29:27] Babies born to cry # 婴儿生来就是哭 #
[29:30] Tears will make ’em tall # 他们在眼泪中成长 #
[29:32] The fear of God gets in their eye # 他们眼中充满对神的敬畏 #
[29:36] Sticks and stones # 棍棒和石头 #
[29:39] May break my bones # 可能折断我的骨头 #
[29:43] But words will make… # 但是文字会让我 #
[29:46] Dad. What are you doing here? 爸爸 你怎么来了
[29:48] I was going through some things, 我之前翻东西
[29:51] and I came across this. 我找到了这个
[29:54] It’s your Indian Head penny collection. 这是你收集的印着印第安人头像美分
[29:57] Thought you might get a kick out of it. 你应该觉得挺有意思的
[29:59] You came all the way out to Brooklyn to give me 你大老远跑到布鲁克林 就是为了
[30:01] my penny collection? 把我的美分收藏夹给我
[30:02] No, I’m meeting Perry and Richie at Luger’s later. 不 我之后要去鲁格尔餐厅去见佩里和里奇
[30:06] I thought, as long as I’m over here… 我合计 既然我都来这边了
[30:11] Oh, fuck it. 我靠
[30:12] This isn’t the year that I start choosing my words 看来我今年是不能好好说话
[30:14] to avoid offense. 不说脏字了
[30:16] Just when I got my hopes up. 我刚刚还抱有一丝希望呢
[30:18] Okay, you want delicate? How about this? 你想让我委婉一点 这样说行吗
[30:21] Perhaps it’s time 现在是时候了
[30:22] to be more careful 你在处理问题 做出回应的时候
[30:24] about how you process and react. 应该更加谨慎一点
[30:26] It’s a critical time. 现在是关键时刻了
[30:30] And here’s the less delicate way… 换一种不那么委婉的方式
[30:33] stop… fucking… up! 你别特么再惹乱子了
[30:38] Insightful. 很有见地啊
[30:39] This must be how Ali felt 安吉洛·敦提在拳王阿里耳边说话的时候
[30:41] when Angelo Dundee whispered in his ear. 拳王肯定也是这个感觉
[30:44] Do you know what the press is saying about you? 你知道媒体怎么评价你吗
[30:48] Didn’t bother checking. I have a general idea. 我没那个闲心仔细看 大概知道他们说什么
[30:49] Well, they are clubbing you like a baby seal. 他们不遗余力地抨击你
[30:53] It’s time that you got out in front of this. 现在是时候了 要抢先一步了
[30:55] You are a target 你现在成了
[30:57] for the Attorney General now. 司法部长的目标
[30:59] Maybe it’s time you got out of there… 趁着你还没被开除
[31:01] …before you get fired. 现在就是你全身而退的好时机
[31:03] And do what? Hmm? 然后干什么
[31:05] Go over to Horvath? 去找霍瓦特吗
[31:08] Maybe I get on my hands and knees 我是不是应该跪着
[31:10] and crawl up to Westport, 爬到韦斯特波特去
[31:11] drum up some business 帮博比·埃克斯罗德和他的朋友们辩护
[31:12] defending Bobby Axelrod or his friends. Huh? 然后借机多吸引点客户
[31:14] I didn’t show up here with just my rod in my hand. 我不是专程来批评你的
[31:18] No. You brought coins. 确实不是 你带着我的美分呢
[31:20] And I have an idea. 我有个主意
[31:23] Go ahead. 你说吧
[31:25] Take a year off. 休一年假
[31:28] Move the family up to the farm. 把全家都搬到农场去
[31:31] Mount Kisco? 去纽约州基斯科山
[31:33] It’s beautiful. 那里风景很美
[31:34] Wendy can open a practice. 温蒂可以自己开个公司
[31:36] God knows there are plenty of bored housewives 天知道那里有多少无聊的家庭妇女
[31:39] that could use her help. 需要她帮忙
[31:41] And you write a book. 你就在那里写书
[31:44] In no time, 过不了多久
[31:46] you will have established residency. 你就有居住权了
[31:53] Patrick Esposito’s congressional seat. 帕特里克·埃斯波西托的国会席位
[31:58] Patrick is tired. 帕特里克累了
[32:00] I talked to him. 我和他聊过
[32:02] He’ll step aside. You’ll be a shoo-in. 他会让位的 你一定能选上
[32:06] Congress. 国会
[32:08] Boy, that sounds like fun… 这听起来有点搞笑
[32:10] 535 stooges and blowhards, 五百三十五个傀儡 只会吹牛
[32:13] some of whom even believe in science. 还有人相信科学
[32:15] Well, you’ll stand out. 你肯定会脱颖而出的
[32:21] You know, if you had listened to me in the first place 你也知道 如果你从一开始 就听我的话
[32:23] and hadn’t blown up the deal with Axelrod, 和埃克斯罗德的协议没有搞砸
[32:25] we would not be in this spot, would we? 我们根本不会走到今天这一步
[32:30] “We”? 我们
[32:32] We? 我们
[32:34] No. You don’t get to do that. 不行 你不能再这样了
[32:37] Not anymore. 再也不行了
[32:39] Let me be delicate now. 让我说点好听的
[32:42] The game has changed, and you haven’t changed with it. 游戏规则变了 你没跟上这种变化
[32:46] Your advice is no longer welcome. 我不再欢迎你给我建议
[32:48] So the next time you wanna waltz in here 如果你下次还想在我家
[32:51] with your “I told you so” routine, 和我说 你早就告诉过我会这样
[32:52] do us both a favor and stay the fuck out. 你就当帮我们自己一个忙 别特么再参与了
[33:16] Four million dollar rip on DKA, 买了DKA四百万美金的股份
[33:18] up 2% in our first week. 第一个星期就涨了两个点
[33:20] There are tips, and there are tips. 有高人指点
[33:24] You plan on telling us where you got it? 你打算告诉我们消息是谁给的吗
[33:25] You’ll hear the next one yourself. 下一个消息 你能亲耳听到
[33:28] He’s here. 他来了
[33:30] Dollar Bill, Mr. Hundred Cent. 美元比尔 美元先生
[33:32] Billy Buck Buck, motherfucker! 美元比尔 你来了
[33:35] I should’ve known. 我早该发现了
[33:36] Everyone’s been talking about your brawl with Axe. 大家都在讨论你和埃克斯的争吵
[33:37] Fucking prick. 那个混蛋
[33:40] I keep my mouth shut, risk doing time for him, 我什么都没说 冒着替他坐牢的风险
[33:44] and then he treats me like that. 结果他就那么对待我
[33:50] Look at this. 看看这里
[33:52] Little shop that could. 麻雀虽小 五脏俱全
[33:54] And from the acorn grew the mighty oak. 小树苗总有一天长成参天大树
[33:57] No doubt, all-star team like this. 毋庸置疑 你们这是全明星级阵容
[33:59] Could always use one more. 我们随时准备吸收新成员
[34:04] Champagne? 来点香槟吗
[34:09] I’ll take one of those Heinekens. 我喝一瓶喜力啤酒吧
[34:18] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[34:20] We can talk after the first of the year. 我们过了第一年再聊
[34:23] I am contractually owed a bonus. 按照合约现在有人欠我奖金
[34:26] Meantime, want some more candy? 对了 想让我透漏点什么吗
[34:28] Yeah. 当然
[34:29] You know how Penn Consol’s been rising 你知道收购传言一出
[34:31] on takeover rumors? 宾州电子股票一直在涨吗
[34:33] I’ve been watching that. 我一直在关注
[34:35] Behind the scenes? There’s a bidding war. 知道幕后情况吗 其实就是价格战
[34:37] It is fucking on. 价格战已经打响了
[34:40] Sure? 你确定吗
[34:41] I am not uncertain. 我没有不确定的时候
[34:49] Come on in, Chuck. Sit down. 查克 进来吧 请坐
[34:51] I can deliver this on my feet. 我站着就能把话说完
[34:55] Know that if this “urgent meeting” 你这次找我有急事 如果是为了
[34:57] is to slam me for my ruling on the William Stearn case, 指责我在威廉姆·斯特恩一案做出的判决
[34:59] you should proceed to the other side of that door 那你应该从这个门走出去
[35:02] and tell it to the doorknob. 对着门把手说
[35:04] Whit, that’s a closed case. 惠特 那个案子已经结束了
[35:06] Forget “Dollar” Bill Stearn. 忘了那个美元比尔吧
[35:08] No, this is about Daquan Forrester. 我想和你说的是达坎·福雷斯特的案子
[35:12] You remember Daquan, the first offender kid dealing pot 你记得达坎吗 初犯的高三学生卖大麻
[35:14] he bought in New Jersey his senior year of high school 大麻是高三时从新泽西州买的
[35:16] that you slapped with 15 years? 你判了他十五年
[35:19] What about him? 他怎么了
[35:21] It’s about Julio Lopez. 还有胡里奥·洛佩兹
[35:23] Remember him, too? 你应该也记得他吧
[35:25] 11 years for credit card fraud 信用卡诈骗 被判了十一年
[35:27] because he bought a PlayStation? 就因为买了个游戏机
[35:31] This won’t do anyone any good. 这对大家都没好处
[35:33] Some of those are your cases, your office. 这里面有部分是你的案子 是你办公室处理的
[35:36] How did I miss it for so long? 这么长时间了 我怎么会没发现
[35:39] You know, all those middle class types 所有这些中产阶级类的
[35:41] walking out of your courtroom free. 都被你的法庭无罪释放
[35:42] All those Black and Latino kids going upstate for 20 years. 所有这些黑人和拉美的孩子都被判了二十年
[35:46] I am no racist. 我不是种族主义者
[35:47] Oh, no. That’s selling you short. 这样说还是轻的
[35:49] You’re worse… a racist and a profiteer. 你有过之而无不及 种族歧视 投机取巧
[35:54] You want proof? Wait for it. 你想要证据 等着
[35:58] Baldinger Prison Systems. 鲍尔丁监狱系统
[36:04] There’s no way to reopen those cases. 这些案子是不可能被重审的
[36:06] I can draw a straight line to you and your partners, 我可以把你和你的搭档联系起来
[36:08] your offshore bank account, 你的海外账户
[36:11] and even your little girlfriend, Maribel Solarte, 被你金屋藏娇在蓬塔卡纳高级公寓里的
[36:13] at your condo in Punta Cana. 小女朋友玛丽贝尔·索拉塔
[36:16] Theories and accusations. 不过是猜测和指控而已
[36:18] After I’ve spent a lifetime on the bench, 我在法官席上待了一辈子
[36:21] until I got splinters in my ass and all for… 痔疮都坐出来了 只是为了…
[36:24] a civil servant’s wages. 公务员的薪水
[36:26] We both know 你我都心知肚明
[36:28] they’re not just accusations, Your Honor. 这些并非只是指控 法官大人
[36:37] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[36:39] You will resign immediately 你将会因不公开的个人原因
[36:41] for undisclosed personal reasons. 立即辞职
[36:44] And there will be a little party and tearful goodbyes, 然后会有一场小聚会 大家挥泪与你告别
[36:47] and you will stride off into private practice. 接着你昂首阔步离开 自行创业
[36:51] Or the FBI could come in here 或者联邦调查局会介入
[36:52] and give you a far different reception. 给你一个与前者差之千里的相送
[36:57] You… won’t prosecute? 你…不会起诉我
[37:01] No. You do it that way, 不 只要你照办
[37:03] and the Southern District declines to prosecute. 南区地检就不会起诉你
[37:06] Because if we did, you would dig 因为要是起诉你的话
[37:08] those badger teeth and claws of yours in and fight. 你就会召集所有的爪牙奋力反击
[37:12] It would take two years, and you would go to jail, 会耗上个两年 然后你会入狱
[37:15] but the Southern District believes 不过 南区法院认为
[37:17] that your swift departure would be best for the justice system. 为了司法体制着想 你安然离职才是上上策
[37:22] Oh… 哦…
[37:26] And shame on you. 你真无耻
[37:47] Hi. 嗨
[37:49] Hi. 嗨
[37:52] How you holding up? 你还好吧
[37:56] Funeral arrangements were a welcome distraction. 葬礼很好地分散了我的注意力
[38:02] I brought a casserole, just like it was the ’50s. 我带了个焙盘 五十年代的那种
[38:10] This Secret Santa project looks overwhelming. 这个秘密圣诞老人项目貌似有点庞大
[38:12] Do you need a hand? 要帮忙吗
[38:14] Help is literally on the way. 帮手在路上 真的
[38:16] Lara’s taking over the whole operation. 拉拉要接手整个项目
[38:19] Oh. So good of her. 她可真好
[38:20] She’s been great. 她一直都很好
[38:22] Both of them, really great. 他们俩都是大好人
[38:28] You’re in a… complicated position. 你现在的处境…很复杂
[38:32] Yeah. 是啊
[38:35] It was… hard on Donnie, 唐尼生前不能把事情告诉你
[38:39] not being able to tell you. 他心里也不好受的
[38:41] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[38:43] I just mean his privacy, you know. 我是说他的私隐
[38:47] It meant a lot to him. 对他来说很重要
[38:50] Did other people know? 还有其他人知道吗
[38:52] Hey. 嗨
[38:53] Hey. 嗨
[38:55] I’ve got a big truck outside. 我弄了辆大卡车过来
[38:58] Oh, do you need me to move? 需要我把车挪走吗
[39:00] If you wouldn’t mind. 要是你不介意的话
[39:01] It’s so good of you to take over the Secret Santa thing. 你接手了秘密圣诞老人项目 真是太好了
[39:04] Yeah. We were pretty close. 我们关系很好的
[39:08] And closer in troubled times. 困难时期则更好
[39:10] That’s the true test of friendship. 这是对友谊的真正考验
[39:12] Yes, it is. 的确如此
[39:14] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[39:19] I’m saying hi to Walter, 我来跟沃尔特打个招呼
[39:22] seeing if he needed anything. 看看他有什么需要
[39:23] He’s taken care of. 他一切无忧
[39:27] I see. Well, I figure, at a time like this, 明白了 可我觉得在这种时候
[39:30] the more the merrier. 多多益善嘛
[39:32] At a time like this, a family pulls together. 在这种时候 家人会坚守在一起
[39:35] That’s what Axe Capital is… a family. 而埃克斯资本就是一个大家庭
[39:38] One I’m part of, too. 我也是其中一员
[39:40] Of course you are. 当然了
[39:42] We’re fine. 我们很好
[39:48] Thanks for the casserole. 多谢你带来了焙盘
[40:17] Want company? 想聊聊吗
[40:18] No. I’d be no good. 不了 没什么用
[40:21] All right. 好
[40:24] You okay? 你还好吧
[40:26] Sure. 没事
[40:29] You and Donnie were close, 你和唐尼关系很好
[40:32] especially these last few months. 尤其是最后这几个月
[40:38] How long you figure it’s been since we’ve had a session? 你知道我们上次的疗程是什么时候吗
[40:41] We talk all the time. 我们一直都有交谈
[40:43] No, a real session. 我是说真正的疗程
[40:49] Three and a half years. 三年半
[40:58] Will you come see me? 你会过来吗
[41:44] Hey. 嗨
[41:45] Christmas coming a little early this year? 今年的圣诞是不是来早了
[41:47] This is Donnie’s Secret Santa project. 这是唐尼的秘密圣诞老人项目
[41:50] I took it on. 我接手了
[41:51] We’re elves. 我们是精灵
[41:52] Slave elves. 精灵奴隶
[41:53] Gordie. 戈迪
[41:55] Pretty big job here, boys. You want some help? 工程浩大啊 孩子们 要帮忙吗
[41:59] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[42:00] I’ll get a half a dozen interns from the office. 从办公室叫六个实习生过来
[42:01] They’ll knock this off in no time. 一会就能搞定了
[42:03] They’re Ivy Leaguers. 他们可是常春藤毕业的
[42:04] – Yes. – Conference. – 好耶 – 开会
[42:06] You two keep wrapping. 你们两个接着包装
[42:08] Remember, there are more presents in the other room. 记着 隔壁房间里还有更多的礼物呢
[42:12] This is one of those teachable moments that we talked about. 这可是我们谈论过的教育时机
[42:14] The idea is that we do something with our own hands 目的是一家人动手做一些东西
[42:16] to benefit the less fortunate, as a family. 用来帮助那些不幸的人
[42:19] Is this a teachable moment for me or for the kids? 这个教育时机是为我还是为孩子们准备的
[42:24] All right, I’ll wrap. 好吧 我来包
[42:27] And, Bobby… 博比
[42:29] I ran into Wendy at Walter’s today. 我今天在沃尔特家碰见温蒂了
[42:31] And? 然后呢
[42:33] She was probing Walter for information. 她在向沃尔特打探消息
[42:35] Is that right? 是嘛
[42:37] It made me wonder about her continuing value. 这让我怀疑她是否还有价值
[42:40] We’re vulnerable, and so are they. 我们有弱点 他们也有
[42:43] I trust her. 我相信她
[42:49] Mmm. 嗯
[42:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:52] – Your Honor. – Counselor. – 法官大人 – 律师
[42:54] – Mmm. – You didn’t have to come. – 嗯 – 你不必亲自来的
[42:56] Oh, of course I did. 应该的 应该的
[42:58] Wouldn’t be seemly otherwise. 否则就太失礼了
[43:00] Boy, you know what I love about this cake? 你知道我最爱这个蛋糕的那一点吗
[43:03] – What? – Sour cream. – 什么 – 酸奶油
[43:05] It’s just like my grandmother used to make. 就像我奶奶以前做的味道
[43:07] Gives it a little… tang. 给蛋糕添了些许风味
[43:10] – Yes, it does. – Yeah. – 确实如此 – 是啊
[43:12] You like a little tang every so often, don’t you, Whit? 你就喜欢时不时的来点独特风味 对吧 惠特
[43:15] – Sure, Chuck. – Yeah. – 当然了 查克 – 嗯
[43:17] It’s a really nice crowd. 来的人还真不少
[43:20] I think I’ll say a few words. 我看我得说几句话
[43:21] No, that won’t be necessary. 不了 没这个必要
[43:22] I love to speak. 我喜欢演讲
[43:24] Uh… 呃…
[43:26] Ladies and gentlemen? 女士们先生们
[43:29] Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention for a moment? 女士们先生们 请静一静
[43:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[43:35] Hmm. 嗯
[43:37] Justice. 公正
[43:40] Rooted in truth, watered by tenacity, 以真理为根基 用坚韧灌溉
[43:44] and flowering in wisdom. 在智慧中绽放
[43:47] May be the single most beautiful expression of humanity. 这也许是人性中最美妙的表达了
[43:54] For a man to dedicate his life in its pursuit 为了这位将自己的一生奉献给追求公正
[43:58] rings of a certain nobility. 这一高贵品质的人
[44:03] And this day we gather to acknowledge that nobility 今天 我们聚集在一起
[44:07] in the Honorable Whit Wilcox. 向惠特·韦尔考克斯阁下致敬
[44:13] Devoted servant of justice 公正忠实的公仆
[44:16] and one of its most 也是其最为勤勉的
[44:18] industrious sentinels. 守卫之一
[44:24] Congratulations, Judge Wilcox. 恭喜 韦尔考克斯法官
[44:28] And thank you for your noble service. 感谢您高尚的服务
[44:49] Hello, Judge. 你好 法官
[44:51] You’re going to jail. 你要进监狱了
[44:53] You may even own it. 也许还是你自己拥有的监狱呢
[44:57] You’re a fucking liar. 你他妈的骗子
[45:00] I said the Southern District wouldn’t prosecute. 我说的是南区法院不会起诉你
[45:02] I can’t speak for Eastern. 又没说东区法院
[45:04] You’ll be coming with us. 跟我们走
[45:07] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[45:08] Anything you say can and will be used against you 但你所说的一切都将成为
[45:11] in a court of law. 呈堂证供
[45:12] Twenty-eight percent of our goddamn fund 等到摆脱现在的处境时
[45:15] by the time we dug ourselves 我们的资金就
[45:16] …out of the position. 只剩28%了
[45:17] Was there ever even a real takeover being considered? 到底有没有过公司打算收购啊
[45:20] Who cares? It’s over. 管他呢 都完了
[45:25] How are we gonna explain this to our investors? 我们该怎么向我们的投资方解释
[45:28] Nice space. 地方不错
[45:31] Edgy. 气氛紧张
[45:34] Mind if I take a seat? 我能坐下吗
[45:41] Going forward, you might want to consider 从现在开始 还是再仔细审查审查
[45:43] vetting your information a little better. 你们的资料为妙
[45:45] Lesson learned. 收到教训了
[45:49] I could take pleasure 我可以就这么看着
[45:51] in watching you three circle the drain, 你们三个被榨干 全当消遣了
[45:53] but I am a practical man. 但我是个实干家
[45:55] And there was a reason that I hired and trained all of you 我当初雇佣你们培训你们
[45:57] in the first place. 也是有原因的
[45:58] So… here’s what I’m prepared to do. 接下来我打算这么做
[46:03] I will seed Ionosphere… 我会给洛诺球体
[46:05] stupid fucking name, by the way… 顺便提一句 名字太烂了
[46:07] with 250 million dollars. 注入二亿五千万美元起始资金
[46:11] That should keep the lights on. 应该也够你们交电费了
[46:13] You’ll be required to sign 你们要签一个
[46:15] non-compete and non-solicitation agreements. 竞业禁止和非诱导协议
[46:17] We will enter into a revenue share agreement. 我们还要订立一项收入分享协议
[46:21] The current rate for seed money is 20 to 25%, 目前的起始资金利率是20到25%
[46:24] – …so why don’t we call it 40? – 40? – 那我们就定40吧 – 40
[46:28] Swallow that and wash it down with this. 乖乖接受吧 这也不是白给的
[46:31] You will provide total transparency. 我要你们提供生意往来透明度
[46:33] I want your trade files sent to my office every night. 每天晚上都要把交易文件送到我办公室来
[46:37] There will be a limit 你们能筹集的
[46:38] on how much outside capital you can raise. 外部资金数目是有限制的
[46:42] At no time can you manage more than 999 million dollars. 绝对不能超过九亿九千九百万美元
[46:48] There will be no buy-out to eliminate 不许用全面收购来消除
[46:50] the revenue share agreement 收入分享协议
[46:52] and no lock-up on my money. 也不许封锁我的资金
[46:54] I can pull the plug at any time. 我随时都可以撤资
[46:57] That’s the deal. No negotiation. 就这么定了 不许讨价还价
[47:00] I’m counting to five, and then it’s off the table. 我数到五还不同意 提议作废
[47:04] – One… – We’ll do it. – 一 – 同意
[47:16] Wise. 明智的决定
[47:21] And I’d better see you at the funeral. 葬礼的时候最好能看到你们
[47:46] I, uh, I don’t go to funerals. 我几乎不去葬礼
[47:50] I can’t bring myself to. I-I skip ’em. 我没法说服自己去 略过它们
[47:53] I send mountains of flowers and food to the wake, 守灵的时候我送去堆成山的鲜花和食物
[47:57] convince myself that’s the right thing to do. 告诉自己这是正确的事情
[48:00] If I were asked why, 如果有人问我为什么
[48:03] I’d say,”Well, we wanna remember him how he was,” 我会说”我想记住他生前的样子”
[48:05] or some other bullshit. 这种屁话
[48:10] Truth? 真心话
[48:12] I like to keep moving so I don’t have to think about it. 我喜欢向前看 这样我就不用想这件事了
[48:14] More truth? 更真心的话
[48:16] I’m not the type to grapple with it all. 我不喜欢面对这种难题
[48:19] But… 但是
[48:22] There was no way that I was gonna skip this one. 我不可能不参加这场葬礼
[48:28] Because Donnie… 因为唐尼
[48:31] grappled with all of it. 克服了所有难题
[48:33] He was courage. 他很勇敢
[48:37] And… hope. 又充满希望
[48:42] And his intelligence and his kindness 他的智慧和仁慈
[48:44] made me wanna be all those things, too. 让我也想拥有这些品质
[48:47] As it did all of you. 就像他对你们的影响那样
[48:54] I am so angry that he’s gone. 我非常生气他已经不在了
[49:01] So glad that while he was here, 我很荣幸他还在世的时候
[49:04] I was one of the lucky few who knew him. 我是有幸了解他的人之一
[49:11] I admired Donnie Caan. 我敬仰唐尼·卡恩
[49:17] And I am proud to have called him a friend. 我很骄傲我曾是他的朋友
[49:28] Let’s do this. Donnie. 敬唐尼
[49:31] To Donnie. 敬唐尼
[49:37] Why you working from home today? 你今天怎么没来上班
[49:40] I went to a funeral and got kicked out… 我去了一场葬礼 被赶出来了
[49:44] by my wife. 被我妻子赶出来了
[49:47] I needed the quiet. 我需要清静
[49:53] The Judge Wilcox arrest… 韦尔考克斯法官抓了
[49:56] Slick move. 圆滑的一步
[49:59] That wasn’t it. It was just the opener, right? 还没完 这只是个开始 是不是
[50:04] You got rid of an impediment, but that’s not enough. 你解决了一个障碍物 但还不够
[50:08] You’re putting in your own blocker. 你要放置自己的阻断剂
[50:10] You wanna put someone in that seat… 你想要别人坐上那个位置
[50:13] someone who’ll owe you, not someone who’s compromised. 某个欠你的人 而不是被迫妥协的人
[50:15] Just a more… willing ear. 某个更善于倾听的人
[50:23] The person needs to be qualified. 那个人要有资历
[50:24] He or she needs to check out 他或她一定要是
[50:26] gold stars across the board. 精英中的精英
[50:30] It’s a Senate appointment, the Judiciary committee, 要是参议院司法委员会的任命
[50:32] so it won’t be immediate, but it won’t be long either. 这样既不会太仓促 也不会拖延太久
[50:37] Yeah, you’re almost there. 是的 马上就猜到了
[50:44] Adam DeGiulio? 亚当·德贵里奥
[50:48] And then he’s out of your way at the AG’s office, too. 同时他也不挡住你成为司法部长的路
[50:50] And maybe he leaves a friendly behind in his place. 也许他还会美言几句
[50:56] Don’t get too excited by how good it sounds. 别高兴得太早
[50:59] Everything’s gotta fall just right. 一切都可能差之毫厘
[51:02] And the odds of that happening… 而发生那种意外的几率
[51:03] Still, you’re playing the game again. Clear-eyed. 依旧 你又回到游戏当中了 保持头脑清晰
[51:06] Oh, that I am. 没错
[51:09] Drink? 喝一杯
[51:11] No. I’ll… I’ll keep mine clear, too. 不了 我也要保持头脑清晰
[51:34] You all right? 你还好吗
[51:36] Sad. 伤心
[51:37] Yeah. Good guy. 他是个好人
[51:40] One of the few people at work who were remotely interesting. 工作上极少一部分有趣的人
[51:43] Tell me about it. 跟我讲讲
[51:46] And… he was our gay guy. 他是我们当中的同性恋
[51:51] That make a difference? 那又有什么不同
[51:53] Yeah. 是啊
[51:55] These days, it’s great to have a gay. 如今这个世道 有个同性恋总是好事
[52:00] You are a complete goddamn animal. 你真是个彻头彻尾的禽兽
[52:11] I ruined his life. 我毁了他的生活
[52:15] Say again? 再说一遍
[52:16] Donnie. 唐尼
[52:19] I was able to patch him up, 是我让他振作起来
[52:22] keep him in a game that made him miserable. 留在一场令他痛苦的游戏里
[52:26] If I just… 如果我
[52:28] let him fail, get fired, he would’ve been better off. 让他失败 炒鱿鱼 他也许可以过得更好
[52:30] He could’ve made the life he wanted. 过他想过的生活
[52:32] That’s kind of a stretch, Wendy. 你夸大了你的影响 温蒂
[52:33] Oh, he would’ve been so much happier 重回学术界
[52:35] if he’d returned to academia. 他会开心很多
[52:37] Give me a break. 得了吧
[52:38] College professors are broke as fuck and bitter, too. 大学教授都是穷鬼
[52:42] They certainly don’t leave 40 mil to their families 他们肯定没法在死后
[52:43] when they knock off. 留给家人四千万
[52:46] Now, what… 那么 现在
[52:49] is really going on, Dr. Rhoades? 究竟怎么回事 罗德斯医生
[52:53] Is it a little case of projection? 这是不是投射效应
[52:57] Donnie walked with 40? 唐尼留下了四千万
[53:01] Hyperbole. 夸张而已
[53:04] Just making my point. 只是证明我的观点
[53:08] Right. 嗯
[53:10] Worst part of my job, I’ll tell you that. 我工作中最难的一部分
[53:13] – Ari. – Hey, Bobby. – 阿里 – 嗨 博比
[53:16] Thank you, Dr. Gilbert, for the excellent care, 谢谢你 吉尔伯特医生 为了你对唐尼的照顾
[53:19] for trying so hard. 想方设法救他
[53:27] Walter, we’re gonna take off. 沃尔特我们要走了
[53:31] A messenger’s gonna stop by tomorrow. 明天会有人过来
[53:33] You’ll have all the info. 你会知道所有信息
[53:35] Any problems, you have the number, right? 有什么问题 你知道电话的 是不是
[53:37] Yes. 是的
[53:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[53:41] I should be thanking you. 是我该谢谢你
[53:44] I took him away from you. 我把他从你的身边带走了
[53:48] He should’ve been with his family, with you. 他本该陪着家人 陪着你
[53:52] No. You pulled him out of a dark well, 不 你带他走出了黑暗
[53:55] made him himself again. 再次做回自己
[53:58] Got him reaching for that final piece of life 让他真实得活过生命中的最后一段光阴
[54:00] instead of watching it go. 而不是看着它流逝
[54:04] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[54:09] It was a good send-off. 那是很好的告别
[54:11] It was very Donnie. 非常唐尼
[54:17] So nothing to worry about on the Secret Santa front. 不用担心神秘圣诞老人项目
[54:20] I really couldn’t have that around the house. 我真的受不了它们继续放在家里
[54:22] Donnie loved doing it so much. 唐尼非常期待这个项目
[54:24] He kept saying, “I just wanna make it to Christmas 他一直说”我一定要撑到圣诞节
[54:28] so I can be Santa one more time.” 那我就能再扮一次圣诞老人了”
[54:31] He’d see them get the gifts 他要看着他们收到礼物
[54:33] and beam straight through New Year’s. 一直高兴到新年
[54:38] He just didn’t make it. 但他没有坚持住
[54:47] Okay. I’ll meet you in the waiting room. 我在等待室等你
[54:49] Okay. 好
[54:58] Ari? How is he? 阿里 他怎么样了
[55:00] It’s not contained, and it’s spreading quickly. 没有控制住 扩散的很快
[55:03] I’m not into the calendar game, but… two, three months. 我不爱数日子 不过 大概还有两三个月
[55:08] That’s a shame. 可惜
[55:10] He is a candidate for a drug trial in Pittsburgh 他可以申请参加匹兹堡的一个药物试验
[55:11] that’s been yielding some pretty interesting results. 那个新药有些有趣的结果
[55:14] Such as? 比如说
[55:16] Slowing growth down, buying time, really. 减缓细胞生长 争取更多时间之类的
[55:18] How much? 多长时间
[55:20] Three or four months more, six. 三到四个月 最多半年
[55:24] I can get him in, 我能让他参加
[55:26] but it is a pretty rigorous course. 不过这是个相当痛苦的过程
[55:29] So… kind of rough 就是说 对一个已经
[55:32] for a guy who’s been through a lot already. 经历了这么多的人来说很艰难
[55:34] It can be. 有可能
[55:38] Maybe we shouldn’t bring it up. 也许我们不该跟他提
[55:41] You think? I… 你这么想吗 我
[55:43] Well, I mean, 我是说
[55:44] what kind of quality of life will he have? 想想那是什么生活质量
[55:51] Best not to bring it up then. 那我们最好还是不要提了
[55:57] Yeah. 不提了
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme