时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “Billions”… | 《财富战争》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I told Donnie we’ve always known we can trust him. | 我告诉唐尼我们会一直信任他 |
[00:11] | Get started with 200,000 shares of Rubinex. | 从鲁本奈科斯的两万股开始 |
[00:14] | So we’ve been profiling all the players, | 我们一直分析埃克斯资本的员工 |
[00:16] | and we see this Donnie Caan. | 在唐尼·卡安身上有所发现 |
[00:18] | Suddenly, he loads up on Rubinex. | 突然间 他开始囤积鲁本奈科斯的股票 |
[00:21] | He couldn’t provide the research on the trade. | 他无法提供这场交易的研究 |
[00:23] | He agreed to cooperate right away. | 立马就决定与我们合作 |
[00:25] | When Axe takes a big position on Kemlot, long, | 等埃克斯持有凯米洛特公司股份一段时间后 |
[00:28] | that audit is going to be a key piece of evidence | 这个审计将会是个关键证据 |
[00:31] | proving he went against the numbers | 证明他不合常理的交易 |
[00:32] | because he knew something. | 是因为他有内幕消息 |
[00:34] | I’m not gonna be part of the case going forward. | 我将不再参与之这个案子的后续部分 |
[00:37] | I’ve recused myself. | 我已经自请回避了 |
[00:38] | I want you to keep me in the loop about | 你要让我继续留在决策圈内 |
[00:40] | what you’re doing. | 清楚你的行动 |
[00:41] | But you’re recusing yourself. | 但你已经回避这个案子 |
[00:42] | The gloves are off. We do whatever it takes. | 大战在即 我们就要不择手段 |
[00:46] | I came across a job that I think might be your Shangri-La. | 我今天找到一个十分适合你的工作 |
[00:49] | I know it’s yours | 我知道你如果感兴趣 |
[00:50] | if you’re interested. | 它一定会是你的囊中之物 |
[00:50] | Now the Axelrod name will be forever affixed | 现在埃克斯罗德将被永远地 |
[00:53] | to this building for all time. | 镶嵌在这栋建筑上 |
[00:56] | Axe is a folk hero in this town. | 埃克斯是这个城市的民族英雄 |
[00:58] | The guy gave | 他去年 |
[01:00] | the New York City Firefighter’s Foundation | 给纽约消防队基金会 |
[01:01] | 100 million dollars last year. | 捐赠了一亿美元 |
[01:03] | The police gave him a plaque at Ground Zero | 警察在世贸大厦遗址上给他颁了 |
[01:05] | with his goddamn name on it. | 一块写有他名字的牌匾 |
[01:06] | You just need to read this thing I found. | 你应该读一下我发现的东西 |
[01:08] | It’ll make your day. | 能够让你开心一天 |
[01:10] | Who should we give it to? | 我们要把它给谁 |
[01:11] | Dimonda. | 戴蒙达 |
[01:12] | September 11, 2001… | 2001年九月十一日 |
[01:14] | a plane crashes into the North Tower. | 一架飞机撞上了北塔 |
[01:16] | You short aviation stocks in the European markets | 你卖空了欧洲市场的航空股票 |
[01:18] | making hundreds of millions of dollars. | 谋取了亿万美元 |
[01:21] | And you take that money, | 你用这些钱重建了公司 |
[01:22] | and you call it Axe Capital. | 命名为埃克斯资本 |
[01:24] | Taking on the Police Fund as a client | 让警察基金成我的客户 |
[01:25] | was one of the proudest moments of my life. | 是我一生中最自豪的时刻之一 |
[01:27] | Last thing I wanna do is pull the money, | 我最不想做的就是撤走我的资金 |
[01:28] | but I will. | 但迫不得已我会的 |
[01:29] | When do we give them Kemlot? | 我们什么时候供出凯米洛特 |
[01:31] | Soon. | 快了 |
[01:53] | Okay, best baseball team, all-time? | 很棒 史上最佳棒球队 |
[01:55] | ’27 Yankees? | 1927年的纽约扬基 |
[01:56] | Justify it. Why were they the best? | 说一下 为什么他们是最佳 |
[01:59] | Murder’s Row. | 恐怖击球手 |
[01:59] | Murderers.’ | 是恐怖击球手们 |
[02:01] | And that’s not an argument, Dean. | 这无可辩驳 迪恩 |
[02:03] | I know. Gehrig hit .373. | 我知道 格里格的击球率373 |
[02:06] | Hey. Kids, you wanna get some ice cream? | 嘿 孩子们 想来些冰淇淋吗 |
[02:08] | – Yeah. – School night? | – 太棒了 – 明天还上学呢 |
[02:10] | Yeah. Let’s get some anyway. | 没事 那也去吃点 |
[02:11] | Run in. We’ll see you in there. | 你们先进去 我们一会儿就到 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[02:18] | Will you catch up with the kids? | 你能追上孩子们吗 |
[02:19] | I’ll call George to bring the Range Rover around. | 我叫乔治把路虎开过来 |
[02:22] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越糟糕了 |
[02:24] | Yep. It’s just starting. | 没错 这还只是开始 |
[02:49] | Three ball, side pocket. | 三号球 侧边袋 |
[02:55] | When you’re alone, do you always call ’em out loud? | 你一个人的时候 你也这么大声说出来吗 |
[02:57] | No. Just in my head. | 没有 只是在心里想 |
[03:01] | But I keep myself honest. | 但是我想做到诚实 |
[03:03] | Only counts if it goes where I tell it to. | 但是也只有我打进了才能算 |
[03:05] | How many? | 打进多少 |
[03:07] | Forty-two in a row. | 连进42杆 |
[03:08] | Fifth rack almost dead. Haven’t missed yet. | 第五局也快要结束了 还没有失手 |
[03:12] | You don’t usually even think about missing. | 你从来都没想过会失手吧 |
[03:14] | Don’t read anything into it. | 别想太多 |
[03:19] | Kids asleep? | 孩子们都睡了吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:24] | I’m glad you saw it and reacted the way you did. | 我很高兴你及时发现并且妥善处理 |
[03:26] | Hey, give yourself credit. | 嘿 也有你的功劳 |
[03:29] | You got with it pretty quick. | 你反应的很快 |
[03:32] | We protected them. | 我们在保护他们 |
[03:33] | Yep. Haven’t missed yet. | 没错 无一例外 |
[03:36] | I told you not to read into it. | 我告诉你不要想太多 |
[03:38] | My job is to read into everything | 当涉及到你和孩子们的时候 |
[03:39] | when it comes to you and them. | 我的责任就是要多想 |
[03:42] | That was really, really scary. | 这真的真的 很可怕 |
[03:45] | And I don’t scare. | 我并不是一个轻易害怕的人 |
[03:48] | There’s hatred. I can feel it. | 人们的恨意 我能感觉到 |
[03:50] | I know. | 我明白 |
[03:52] | Maybe we should think about moving away, | 或许我们应该考虑搬家 |
[03:55] | just for a while, somewhere far away from here. | 暂时地 离这儿远一些的地方 |
[03:57] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[04:00] | No one is chasing us from our home or my work. | 谁也别想把我从我自己的家里和工作赶走 |
[04:05] | Six ball. | 六号球 |
[04:19] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[04:21] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[04:23] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[04:25] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[04:26] | Axe Capital is profiting | 埃克斯资本利用 |
[04:28] | from the deaths of 9/11! | 9/11死难者发财 |
[04:40] | I’m surprised you let those protesters out there | 我很惊讶你竟然就让这些抗议者 |
[04:42] | beat you to it, Sean. | 领先你一步肖恩 |
[04:43] | So you’ve been expecting me? | 这么说 你一直在等我吗 |
[04:46] | – Good. – Yep. | – 很好 – 是啊 |
[04:47] | The vultures and the hyenas always share the carcass meal. | 有死尸出现时秃鹫和鬣狗都会来 |
[04:56] | As you know, I’m not just a fund-raiser | 如你所知 我不仅是个交响乐大厅 |
[04:59] | for the symphony hall and the grounds. | 和场地的资金筹集者 |
[05:01] | I am also a custodian of the legacy of the arts… | 我也负责艺术遗产的管理 |
[05:06] | which requires some difficult conversations. | 因此我们接下来的谈话会很艰难 |
[05:11] | Since the Yuletide season is down the road, | 因为圣诞演出季马上就要来了 |
[05:13] | I couldn’t help thinking about the real life Saint Nicholas. | 我不禁想到真正的圣尼古拉斯 |
[05:18] | That’s Nikolaos, the fourth century bishop of Myra | 尼古拉斯 四世纪时米拉的主教 |
[05:21] | who was famed for his anonymous donations | 因匿名为贫困的孩子和海员 |
[05:25] | to the poor children, sailors. | 捐款而闻名 |
[05:28] | If he was anonymous, | 如果他真的是匿名捐款 |
[05:29] | how do you know he did it? | 你又怎么知道是他捐的 |
[05:33] | We need to rename the building. | 我们要重命名这个大楼 |
[05:35] | Sure. That’s 100 mil | 当然可以 那你要还我一个亿 |
[05:37] | at 3.3% for three months, | 外加三个月3.3%的利息 |
[05:39] | which makes 100,825,000 dollars you pay me back, | 也就是你要偿还我一亿八百二十五万美元 |
[05:42] | and we part as friends. | 然后我们友好分手 |
[05:44] | And hey, I won’t even charge you any interest | 嘿 我给伊兹家族的那部分钱 |
[05:46] | on what I paid the Eads family. | 就不跟你要利息了 |
[05:48] | That’s comped. | 算我送的 |
[05:50] | We’re not in a position to give the money back. | 我们不会把钱退回去 |
[05:55] | So… | 所以… |
[05:57] | A name change to… | 更名为… |
[06:00] | Freedom Hall or Enterprise Hall. | 自由大厅或者企业大厅 |
[06:05] | Majestic titles that would bespeak a general… | 庄严的名字能表明一个总体 |
[06:07] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 哦 没错 我知道 |
[06:14] | Keep going down this road, | 再这么继续下去 |
[06:16] | and my lawyers won’t stop | 我的律师不会放过你 |
[06:17] | until I own the goddamn place. | 直到那鬼地方写到我的名下 |
[06:19] | So it’s either Axelrod Hall | 所以要么是埃克斯罗德大厅 |
[06:21] | or Go Fuck Yourself Hall. | 要么是你去死大厅 |
[06:23] | You choose. | 你自己决定 |
[06:37] | And the sad thing is, it’s so competitive now. | 可悲的是 现在竞争太激烈了 |
[06:40] | Half the Chinese are applying to the Ivies. | 半数的中国人都申请常春藤大学 |
[06:42] | All our kids are gonna end up in second-tier schools. | 我们的孩子最终只能上个二流大学 |
[06:44] | Not Eva. She’s going to Yale. | 伊娃可不会 她要去耶鲁大学 |
[06:46] | Like I said… | 如我所说 |
[06:49] | Oh, you fucking Harvard guys. | 额 你个该死的哈佛生 |
[06:52] | You sure? Nothing for you? | 你确定 不喝点什么了 |
[06:55] | Not hydrating today. | 今天不渴 |
[06:57] | So I’m thrilled | 我不敢相信 |
[06:58] | you got someone on the inside at Axe Cap. | 你在埃克斯资本里安插了线人 |
[07:03] | Who looped you in? | 谁告诉你的 |
[07:05] | I’m tracking so many of these things, | 每天我要了解很多事 |
[07:06] | I don’t even notice who’s briefing me. | 我甚至都没注意到谁告诉我的 |
[07:07] | Just the bars on the uni’s, you know? | 就在大学的酒吧里 你懂的 |
[07:11] | Anyway, it’s all good, man. | 不管怎么说 一切顺利 伙计 |
[07:13] | This 9/11 shit… | 9/11的事情… |
[07:15] | God smiled down on you. | 上帝终于站到你这边了 |
[07:16] | Axelrod magically became | 埃克斯罗德神奇般的成为 |
[07:17] | the poster child for Wall Street malfeasance | 华尔街违法交易 |
[07:20] | and profiteering off terrorism. | 利用恐怖主义牟利的代言人了 |
[07:22] | Or maybe not so magically. | 也可能没那么神奇 |
[07:27] | In any case, | 不管怎么样 |
[07:28] | a big takedown makes all of Justice look good. | 拿下这么个大人物让整个司法部争光不少 |
[07:32] | And that’s what you care about, huh? | 这才是你关心的 不是吗 |
[07:34] | Don’t kid yourself, Chaz. | 不要自欺欺人 查克 |
[07:35] | Perception has to be managed for the good of the country. | 为了国家的利益 我们需要控制公众的思想 |
[07:38] | Yeah, I employed the phrase, and I meant it. | 没错 我借用这句话 但是我也是认真的 |
[07:40] | Optics matter. | 公众的思想很重要 |
[07:42] | None of us… | 我们中没有一个人 |
[07:43] | not the AG, not you, not me… | 包括总检察长 你 我 |
[07:44] | none of us took down a single fucking giant | 自从08年金融危机之后 |
[07:46] | in the shadow of the crash of ’08. | 没有一个人拿下过这么大的案子 |
[07:47] | I mean, maybe one or two mortgage brokers got kneecapped. | 我的意思 也许曾经修理过几个按揭经纪人 |
[07:51] | Axelrod’s the chance to cement shoe a big one, | 埃克斯罗德给了我们所有人一个机会 |
[07:54] | for all of us. | 一个办世纪大案的机会 |
[07:56] | Well, I can’t really think about any of that | 好吧 我真的没法考虑这么多 |
[07:58] | because as you damn well know, I’ve recused myself. | 因为你知道的 我已经回避此案了 |
[08:01] | Yeah. Like you said. | 没错 像你说的那样 |
[08:06] | All eyes are on you, Chuck. | 所有人都在盯着你 查克 |
[08:09] | Land it safely. | 小心应对 |
[08:11] | We will get you any resources you need. | 我们会全力以赴支持你 |
[08:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:16] | Maybe the Attorney General will grace you | 也许这个总检察长会嘉奖你 |
[08:18] | with a presence on the podium, class the thing up. | 给你颁个奖章 提升到更高层面 |
[08:24] | When the jungle was thick, you hid in the hills. | 丛林很深 你藏在山上 |
[08:28] | And now that I’ve bushwhacked through | 我奋力拼杀出一条血路 |
[08:29] | and I have El Dorado in my sights, | 黄金城近在咫尺 |
[08:31] | you wanna sack the city with me? | 这时你才来要和我一起攻城掠地 |
[08:33] | “With me”? | 和我一起 |
[08:36] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[08:38] | I thought you recused yourself. | 我以为你已经回避了 |
[08:43] | Hey, ho, Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚蛋 |
[08:45] | Hey, ho, Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚蛋 |
[08:47] | This is bad. | 形势不妙啊 |
[08:52] | Hey, I don’t show up at your job screaming | 嘿 我没有到你们工作的地方大喊大叫 |
[08:54] | and waving signs about how much you suck. | 举着牌子说你们有多操蛋 |
[08:56] | Hey, ho! Must go! | 嘿 必须滚 |
[08:57] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 哦 对了 没错 |
[08:58] | You don’t have fucking jobs! | 你们他妈的连工作都没有 |
[08:59] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[09:00] | I wouldn’t throw gas on it. | 我才不会去火上浇油呢 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I would. We’re different. | 我会 所以我们不一样 |
[09:06] | You probably also make your bed every day. | 你可能每天都整理你的床铺 |
[09:08] | He wants to see you in four minutes. | 他要在四分钟之内见到你 |
[09:10] | Don’t throw gas on it. | 别再添乱了 |
[09:13] | – I’d never. – …must go! Hey, ho… | – 我绝不会的 – 必须滚 嘿… |
[09:16] | Call Bryan Connerty right now. | 立刻给布莱恩·康纳利打电话 |
[09:18] | Tell him Donnie’s about to meet with Axe. | 告诉他唐尼要和埃克斯见面 |
[09:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:30] | Axe Capital is getting picketed. | 人们开始到埃克斯资本那示威了 |
[09:33] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[09:43] | Kemlot Bio-chem. | 凯米洛特生化公司 |
[09:45] | Go long 200 million. | 买2亿股做长线 |
[09:47] | Lot of lumber. Are you sure? | 数量不小 你确定 |
[09:49] | I’m not uncertain. | 我非常确定 |
[09:51] | Mind if I ask why you’re certain? | 介意我问下你为何如此确定吗 |
[09:53] | Let’s go for a little walk. | 我们去散散步 |
[10:12] | Wait. What happened? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[10:14] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[10:16] | Get a tech in here. | 叫一个技术员来 |
[10:18] | I don’t know how you do it, man. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[10:21] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激你 |
[10:23] | You gotta learn to trust me, Donnie. | 唐尼 你得学会如何相信我 |
[10:25] | Audio’s kicking back in. | 又能听到声音了 |
[10:26] | Okay. Let’s get it done. | 好了 去交易吧 |
[11:06] | You have lost weight. I can see it. | 你瘦了 我能看出来 |
[11:08] | Uh, the benefit of an all-stress diet. | 都是高压饮食的功效 |
[11:11] | You’re all bearing the burden of his actions. | 你为他承担了太多 |
[11:14] | It’s really… this new level I’m at. | 我现在真的是到达人生新高度了 |
[11:18] | It’s so much money. | 钱的数目太大了 |
[11:20] | It’s just capital. | 那不过就是资本 |
[11:22] | That’s how you have to think about it. | 你就这么想就好 |
[11:23] | Like professional poker players. | 就像专业的扑克玩家 |
[11:25] | Once the cash has turned into chips, that’s all it is. | 现金换成了筹码 不过如此 |
[11:26] | Ammo. Bullets in the clip. | 就像武器 子弹上膛了 |
[11:28] | Discharge ’em when the target presents. You know that. | 目标出现了就给它一枪 你懂的 |
[11:31] | I’m haunted by this image. | 有一幅画面在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[11:34] | It keeps coming into my head. | 不断在我脑海中浮现 |
[11:37] | Train tracks. I’ve fallen on them. | 我倒在了火车轨上 |
[11:40] | I’m tied up in a web or something. | 被网还是什么别的东西缠住了 |
[11:43] | There’s this knife that I can reach to cut myself free. | 有一把刀 我能用它解救自己 |
[11:46] | The engine is bearing down, but I… | 发动机的轰隆声越来越近 |
[11:49] | For some reason, my hands won’t work. | 但是不知道为什么 我的手不灵了 |
[11:52] | I can’t make them use the knife | 但是我的手拿不起来刀 |
[11:54] | until the damn thing is going to crush me, | 直到那个该死的火车压到我身上 |
[11:56] | and I’ll never see my kids again. | 我再也见不到我的孩子们了 |
[11:58] | You feel trapped. | 你感觉被困住了 |
[12:02] | You refuse to save yourself | 你不想自救 |
[12:04] | because you think | 因为你觉得 |
[12:06] | you deserve whatever’s coming, | 该来的总要来 你觉得自己活该 |
[12:07] | but… you don’t. | 但是并不是这样的 |
[12:09] | Thank you for saying that, but I do. | 谢谢你这么说 但是我确实活该 |
[12:13] | It’s too late. I’ve lied to people. | 来不及了 我骗了别人 |
[12:15] | I’ve lived my whole life trying to tell the truth, | 我这一辈子一直想说真话 |
[12:18] | and I’ve been lying every day. | 但是我每天都在骗人 |
[12:20] | Who are you lying to? | 你都骗谁了 |
[12:21] | This business makes liars out of all of us eventually. | 干我们这行 最后都会变成骗子 |
[12:24] | Donnie, I know you to be a good person. | 唐尼 我认识的那个你 是个好人 |
[12:27] | You can talk to me as you always have. | 我们还可以像以前那样聊天 |
[12:34] | Thanks, but we both know who you answer to. | 谢谢 不过我们都知道你替谁说话 |
[12:37] | There is a Chinese Wall between me and my husband. | 我和我丈夫之间信息不互通 |
[12:40] | That’s not who I’m talking about. | 我说的那个人不是他 |
[12:44] | I can’t. | 我不能和你聊 |
[12:48] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[12:53] | Shit. He’s folding on us. | 靠 他在耍我们 |
[12:55] | No. It’s the last gasp of conscience. | 没有 这是他最后一丝良知 |
[12:57] | He’s gonna do it. | 他会去交易的 |
[13:12] | Kemlot. | 凯米洛特 |
[13:14] | I just placed an order for 1.8 million shares. | 我刚刚买入了一百八十万的股票 |
[13:18] | There’s another 800,000 shares on this ticket. | 这家公司 我还要入手八十万股 |
[13:21] | Can you get ’em in for me? | 你能帮我买吗 |
[13:22] | You know I will. Give me some ups. | 我肯定能啊 击个掌 |
[13:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:26] | He did it. | 他买了 |
[13:29] | He fucking did it. | 他终于买了 |
[13:31] | We need to source the information. | 我们要找到信息来源 |
[13:32] | Yeah, we need the part that dropped out. | 我们需要把没听到的那段复原 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:49] | He was definitely recording. | 他肯定录音了 |
[13:50] | The data flow itself is uninterrupted. | 数据流并没有中断 |
[13:53] | My bet is that Axelrod built an enclosure | 我觉得埃克斯罗德设置了一个屏障 |
[13:56] | that blocks external electric fields, | 屏蔽了外来的电磁场 |
[13:58] | making electronic surveillance impossible. | 这样就不可能进行电子监听了 |
[14:01] | It’s really smart, actually, if you think about… | 实际上 这招确实很聪明 如果你想一想 |
[14:02] | Just clean up the audio file best you can. | 尽你所能 处理这个音频文件 |
[14:05] | Donnie wasn’t right. | 唐尼不对劲了 |
[14:07] | I think he’s got the yips or something. | 我觉得他有一点紧张 |
[14:09] | We need to make sure he’s not crashing. | 我们得确保他没崩溃 |
[14:10] | We’ll go scoop him up. | 我们得去救他 |
[14:22] | DeGiulio knows about our informant. | 德贵里奥知道我们有线人 |
[14:24] | Of course he does. I told him. | 他当然听说了 我告诉他的 |
[14:25] | Why the fuck did you… | 你为什么 |
[14:27] | I-I-I heard from some guys in his office | 我听他办公室的人说 |
[14:29] | that he was still considering pulling the thing from us. | 他在考虑 不让我们管这个案子了 |
[14:31] | He was wondering about our ability to close. | 他怀疑我们结案的能力 |
[14:34] | So I let it leak that we were closer than anyone knew. | 所以我就故意放出消息说我们很快能结案了 |
[14:37] | Nice kikashi. | 你这招先发制人用的不错 |
[14:39] | How the fuck do you know what a kikashi… | 你是怎么知道先发制人这词的 |
[14:41] | You don’t have to live in Asia to play a little Go. | 我不用去亚洲 也能玩围棋 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:46] | Okay, this we can work with. | 我们能处理这事 |
[14:47] | The AG wants to be on that podium in the worst way. | 检察长非常想把功劳算在自己头上 |
[14:50] | We won’t let her, | 我们不会让她这么做的 |
[14:51] | but we can use her enthusiasm at the right time. | 但是我们可以在关键时刻利用她的热情 |
[14:54] | Here’s what I didn’t tell ’em… | 接下来的这件事我没告诉他们 |
[14:56] | we just had a breakthrough. | 我们取得了突破性进展 |
[14:57] | Donnie made a substantial move | 根据内部消息 |
[14:59] | based on inside information. | 唐尼已经迈出了最为重要的一步 |
[15:01] | Direct ties to Axelrod. | 可以埃克斯罗德直接联系起来 |
[15:03] | I’m waiting on details. | 我还在等具体的细节 |
[15:04] | Excellent. Finally. | 终于有成果了 |
[15:06] | I got some news. | 我听说了点事情 |
[15:08] | Judge on the “Dollar” Bill case is going to be | 审理美元比尔案件的法官 |
[15:09] | …Whit fucking Wilcox. | 是那个该死的惠特·韦尔考克斯 |
[15:11] | Self-appointed defender of capitalism. | 自称是资本主义的守卫者 |
[15:14] | I’ll visit Wilcox. I’ll seed the ground for the trial. | 我去见一下韦尔考克斯 为庭审打好基础 |
[15:16] | Great. | 好的 |
[15:17] | Our informant’s gone missing. | 我们的线人不见了 |
[15:20] | Define “missing.” | 什么叫不见了 |
[15:35] | What is this, some fucking family intervention? | 这是要干什么 家庭干预吗 |
[15:38] | – You’re goddamn right. – Sean. | – 你说的太对了 -肖恩 |
[15:39] | Because you need it. | 因为你需要我们干预 |
[15:41] | The shit that’s going on, we’re worried about you, sis. | 姐们 现在发生的这些事 让我们很担心你 |
[15:43] | I got this. | 我能处理好 |
[15:44] | Yeah, we knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[15:45] | You always just wanna handle it on your own. | 你总是想自己解决问题 |
[15:47] | But this isn’t just about you. | 但是这个不仅仅是你自己的事 |
[15:49] | This is about Dean. | 这件事还关系到迪恩 |
[15:50] | What would he think? What would he say if he’d made it through? | 他会怎么想 如果他还活着 他会怎么想 |
[15:53] | If you think I would do anything, | 如果你认为 我会做 |
[15:56] | anything to tarnish our brother’s memory… | 任何事情 玷污我们弟弟的美好形象 |
[16:00] | Bobby and I made it a point to do the opposite. | 博比和我恰恰做了相反的事情 |
[16:03] | How much we’ve given to the fire department, | 我们给消防局捐助了多少 |
[16:05] | the police, all the first responders? | 还有警察 所有奋斗在前线的人 |
[16:08] | I can’t show my face in the neighborhood. | 我不敢在小区里露面 |
[16:10] | The guys at my old house, | 住在我老房子附近的那群人 |
[16:11] | they’re talking about driving fire trucks through Bobby’s office. | 他们在研究 开着消防车穿过博比的办公室 |
[16:13] | Oh, yeah? Who’s talking that shit? Mikey? | 是吗 这屁话谁说的 米奇吗 |
[16:15] | Look, Lar, we just want to make a plan. | 拉拉 听着 我们就是想做好计划 |
[16:20] | This is Bobby’s mess. He has to clean it up. | 这是博比的麻烦事 他自己想办法解决 |
[16:23] | We will. | 我们会解决的 |
[16:33] | Him, not you. | 是他 不是你 |
[16:36] | You married a criminal. | 你嫁给了一个罪犯 |
[16:38] | Walk away from the shame. | 你离这个丢人的家伙远点 |
[16:39] | Divorce his ass. | 跟这个混蛋离婚 |
[16:41] | There’s no prenup | 你们两个没签婚前协议 |
[16:42] | so you’ll be rich, | 如果你想拿他的脏钱 |
[16:43] | if you even want that blood money. | 你会拿到很多钱 |
[16:45] | Do it for the boys. | 权当是为了孩子们 |
[17:03] | Sorry to interrupt. Lunch, is it? | 不好意思 打扰了 吃午饭呢 |
[17:06] | Yeah. Ruggie Wrap with Cones. | 嗯 卷饼加冰淇淋 |
[17:09] | I have an extra. | 我还有一个 |
[17:11] | Sure. I’ll have half. | 太好了 我拿半个就行 |
[17:12] | Have you seen Donnie Caan? | 你看见唐尼•卡恩了吗 |
[17:14] | Not since this morning. | 今天早上开始就没看见 |
[17:15] | Try calling him? | 你给他个电话试试 |
[17:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:30] | I’m looking for Donnie. Who is this? | 我想找唐尼 你是哪位 |
[17:33] | Ben Kim. | 本·金 |
[17:35] | He left his phone on his desk. | 他把手机落在办公桌上了 |
[17:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[17:58] | It’s Raul Gomez. | 劳尔•戈麦兹的电话 |
[18:01] | I’ll take it. | 接进来吧 |
[18:06] | Raul. | 劳尔 |
[18:09] | I’m really sorry, my friend. | 朋友 我真心对不起你 |
[18:11] | You know I’m not just saying that, right? | 你知道 我不只是嘴上说说而已 |
[18:13] | The 90 days… if it helps, you can take longer. | 九十天 如果能帮上你 再多给你几天时间 |
[18:16] | No, you don’t even have to wait for your redemption period. | 不用了 你不用等赎回期了 |
[18:19] | I don’t hold hostages. | 我从来不扣押人质 |
[18:21] | Axe… | 埃克斯 |
[18:22] | No, you’re right to leave. | 不用说了 你决定离开是有道理的 |
[18:23] | I’d do the same thing. | 换成是我 我也会这么做 |
[18:25] | Door’s always open | 我的大门永远为你敞开 |
[18:26] | if you ever want to come back | 你什么时候想给你的人赚点钱了 |
[18:27] | and make your guys some money. | 你就回来找我 |
[18:28] | Truly hope we get to that point. | 真心希望我们能等到那天 |
[18:41] | Bad time? | 时机不对 |
[18:42] | No. | 不 |
[18:47] | Nobody likes being called a greedy asshole, | 没有人喜欢被别人叫贪婪的混蛋 |
[18:49] | – …not even you. – Oh, yeah? | – 你也不喜欢 – 是吗 |
[18:55] | Hey. Can you bring some doughnuts and coffee | 你能给外面的那群人 |
[18:57] | to the group outside? | 带过来点甜甜圈和咖啡吗 |
[18:59] | With my compliments. | 顺便帮我夸他们几句 |
[19:02] | What else? | 还有什么事 |
[19:03] | Donnie Caan walked out. | 唐尼•卡恩不见了 |
[19:06] | Left his phone behind. | 没拿手机 |
[19:08] | We had an odd conversation earlier. | 之前 我和他说了几句话 他特别怪异 |
[19:09] | He say anything about where he was going? | 他说了他要去哪里吗 |
[19:11] | – No. – So why are you so worried? | – 没有 – 那你为什么这么担心 |
[19:13] | Well, I can’t break confidentiality, | 我不能违反保密协议 |
[19:15] | but I-I think it’d be good if you found him soon. | 但是我觉得你最好尽快找到他 |
[19:18] | I’ll do that. Thanks. | 我会找的 谢谢 |
[19:36] | – Hey, George. – Fire inspection. | – 乔治- 火险检查 |
[19:37] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[19:39] | We need access to the kitchen. | 我们需要进厨房 |
[19:46] | We got inspected two months ago. | 我们两个月之前就被检查过了 |
[19:48] | You got a cracked switch plate. | 你的开关盖板裂开了 |
[19:50] | We’re gonna have to write you up. | 我们要向上级反映情况 |
[19:52] | – I don’t see any cracks. – Lu. | – 我没看到什么裂缝 -露 |
[19:54] | Be quiet. | 别说话 |
[19:55] | There’s grease on the sprinkler. | 洒水器上面有油渍 |
[19:57] | Yeah. It’s a restaurant. | 因为这里是饭店 |
[19:59] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[20:03] | Faulty. | 质量有问题 |
[20:04] | Really? Is this the way it’s gonna go down? | 是吗 真要这么玩下去吗 |
[20:10] | Good-looking meat. | 这块肉卖相不错 |
[20:11] | A damn shame. | 可惜了 |
[20:14] | We are clearing this restaurant | 我们现在要清空这间餐厅 |
[20:15] | for violations of fire safety code. | 因为餐厅违反了消防安全法的规定 |
[20:18] | Everybody out. | 大家都出去吧 |
[20:20] | Let’s go! Everybody out! | 大家都走吧 |
[20:33] | They turned down the coffee and the doughnuts outside. | 外面的人不要你的咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[20:36] | Said they don’t want your poison. | 他们说 不吃你给的毒药 |
[20:38] | Mm. As predictable as they are annoying. | 果然 他们和我预想中的一样都那么烦人 |
[20:41] | It’s private property. We could throw them off. | 这是私人用地 我们可以把他们赶走 |
[20:43] | Call in the strike breakers. | 去找那些反罢工的人 |
[20:45] | No. | 不用了 |
[20:47] | Let ’em do their thing. | 他们该干什么就干什么 |
[20:55] | I told you I’d get to you when we had him in hand. | 我之前告诉你 我们找到他我就会联系你 |
[20:57] | We’re good, Mauricio. Thank you. | 毛利西奥 我们聊完了 谢谢你 |
[21:01] | You still haven’t found him? | 你们还没找到他 |
[21:02] | Like I said, we will. | 就像我说的 我们会找到的 |
[21:04] | I just… want to know what’s up. | 我就是想知道发生什么了 |
[21:08] | You sure it’s you that wants to know? | 你确定想知道的人 是你 |
[21:12] | I’ve just been noticing this thing this last little while. | 我一直都注意到了这些小动作 |
[21:15] | Your boss’s body language isn’t matching his words. | 你上司的身体语言和他说的话根本对不上 |
[21:17] | Fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[21:19] | There’s a lack of synthesis | 查克嘴上说的话 表现出来的东西 |
[21:20] | between what Chuck is saying and presenting | 和他心里想的 |
[21:21] | and what’s inside of him. | 根本不是一回事 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 是嘛 |
[21:25] | That’s the kind of thing | 是那种 |
[21:26] | that can come back and bite you in the ass. | 搬石头砸自己脚的类型 |
[21:28] | What’s next? Phrenology? | 那接下来呢 颅相学 |
[21:32] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:33] | I’m just trying to look out for you. | 我只是在为你着想 |
[21:36] | You should check your own body language | 你埋头苦干的时候也该注意一下 |
[21:38] | while you’re at it. | 你自己的肢体语言 |
[21:41] | I’ll get a full-length mirror. | 那我先去找个全身镜来 |
[21:43] | Well, if you did, | 到时候 |
[21:44] | you’d see who you lean into | 你就会发现有个人一过来 |
[21:45] | every time she comes by. | 你就会倚身向前 |
[21:46] | Whoa. Whoa. If this thing between us is gonna… | 喔 喔 要是我们之间的事… |
[21:48] | Nah. It’s done. | 没 我们结束了 |
[21:49] | It was a hell of a lot of fun, | 这确实是一段美好的时光 |
[21:51] | but it’s run its course, hasn’t it? | 但是已经结束了 不是吗 |
[21:54] | Sure. Good call. | 当然 很明智 |
[21:57] | Uh, let me know when you’ve recovered the witness? | 找到证人的时候告诉我一声 |
[22:01] | You know, you are a nice guy, Bryan, | 你是个很出色的人 布莱恩 |
[22:03] | but you’ll do a hell of a lot better | 可你要是可以自己做主的话 |
[22:05] | when you’re your own man. | 就能做得更好 |
[22:16] | Get everything you might possibly need | 把一切可能用得上的东西都带走 |
[22:18] | because they will destroy anything left behind. | 他们会把一切留下的东西都毁掉 |
[22:20] | Kinda it feels like jumping ship | 感觉就像是船就要沉了 |
[22:21] | at exactly the moment the ship is gonna sink. | 而我们正在往外跳 |
[22:23] | That is the time to do it. | 现在正是时机 |
[22:25] | I guess, but I kind of feel bad for all those other people | 也许是吧 可我还是为那些 |
[22:27] | who are gonna drown. | 快淹死的人感到难过 |
[22:30] | If we’re doing this together, do me a favor? | 如果我们确定了要一起做这件事 帮我个帮 |
[22:32] | Stop feeling. | 别管别人 |
[22:49] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[22:51] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[22:53] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[22:55] | Towers down, profits up! | 双子大楼倒 利润飞速涨 |
[23:00] | You want to save time? | 你想省点时间吗 |
[23:01] | I could just shove you in my freezer. | 我可以直接把你塞我家冰箱里 |
[23:07] | 180 seconds and it restores energy at a cellular level. | 只需180秒 就可以在细胞水平上恢复能量 |
[23:11] | You should try it. | 你该试试 |
[23:12] | Yeah. I’ve never seen a 65-year-old look so fresh. | 我可从没见过这么鲜嫩的65岁老人家 |
[23:16] | What do you know? | 发现什么了 |
[23:21] | They’re gone for sure. | 他们是真的走了 |
[23:23] | Channing, Carly, and fucking Hlasa. | 钱宁 卡丽 还有他妈的海尔撒 |
[23:26] | They grabbed a few analysts, too. | 他们还带走了几个分析师 |
[23:28] | Security… | 安检部门 |
[23:30] | …pulled this. | 调出了这个 |
[23:34] | They’ll start their capital raise soon, | 他们很快就会开始筹集资金了 |
[23:35] | …if they haven’t already. | 说不定都开始了 |
[23:37] | Meetings are being set. | 会议安排好了 |
[23:39] | I’ve gotten a few calls | 有些四处打探的人 |
[23:40] | from folks poking around, | 给我打了几个电话 |
[23:42] | see how pissed we’d be if they kicked in. | 想知道他们如果自立门户的话我们会有多火大 |
[23:45] | I brought this on, Wags, 15 years ago. | 这些都是我十五年前白手起家创建的 瓦格斯 |
[23:49] | All of it. | 这一切都是 |
[23:50] | I might as well have spoken a fucking incantation. | 那我还不如直接念个他妈的咒语 |
[23:52] | If you feel that way, what do you want me to do? | 你要是这么认为的话 我该做些什么 |
[23:56] | Keep listening. Find out what they’re up to. | 接着打探 查出他们的目的 |
[23:59] | Then I’m gonna fucking hobble them. | 看我不把他们弄残了 |
[24:00] | – Like in Misery. – Hm. | – 让他们生不如死 – 嗯 |
[24:05] | Hello, Whit. Thank you for seeing me. | 你好 惠特 多谢你接见我 |
[24:07] | Oh, no. I’m honored. | 是我的荣幸才对 |
[24:09] | It’s an uncommon day | 美国检察官 |
[24:11] | when the U.S. Attorney himself comes by. Sit down. | 大驾光临可不是什么平常事 请坐 |
[24:13] | You know, I just, uh, | 我只是想 |
[24:15] | wanted to throw a few blades of grass in the air, | 过来打探打探消息 |
[24:18] | see what kind of environment my office can expect | 帮我的团队看看美元比尔·斯特恩的审前听证会 |
[24:20] | on “Dollar” Bill Stern’s pre-trial hearing. | 会是个什么样的环境 |
[24:23] | We are not having this conversation. | 我们不能谈这个 |
[24:24] | We never would. | 我们就没谈 |
[24:25] | You know well the environment of my courtroom. | 我的法庭什么环境你心知肚明 |
[24:28] | – Tough, but fair. – Always. | – 严格 公正 – 一向如此 |
[24:30] | Fair as in fair market, too. | 公正严谨 |
[24:33] | Both sides have to toe the line. | 双方都得循规韬距 |
[24:35] | If I find an illegal benefit was had, | 要是发现有非正当利益 |
[24:37] | I will steer a jury there. | 我会告知陪审团 |
[24:39] | But if it’s a personal relationship | 如果除工作外 |
[24:41] | separate of business, | 还有私人关系存在 |
[24:43] | I’ll drive sympathies the other way. | 我便会把同情心引向另一方 |
[24:45] | Tough, but fair. | 严格 公正 |
[24:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:48] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 正合我意 |
[24:52] | You know, I’m not, uh, really hands-on, | 你也知道 我没有参与到这次调查之中 |
[24:55] | but… while I’m here, | 可既然我来了 |
[24:58] | I wonder if we re-presented a warrant | 就顺便问一句 能不能再申请一次 |
[25:02] | for bugging the Axelrod home. | 监听埃克斯罗德家的授权令 |
[25:03] | No. | 不能 |
[25:05] | Asked and answered. | 你问了 我也答了 |
[25:06] | He uses the home to conduct business. | 他利用他的家从事商业活动 |
[25:09] | It’s the locust of a criminal conspiracy. | 在不停的策划各种犯罪 |
[25:11] | Should we bug the other employees’ homes, too? | 我们是不是该把其他雇员的家也监听了 |
[25:14] | That would include your home, wouldn’t it? | 是不是也包括你的家 |
[25:17] | The audio of one’s home would contain | 一个人家里的音频会包含 |
[25:19] | the most intimate of conversations… | 最为私密的交谈 |
[25:21] | a fight with a spouse, | 夫妻之间的打骂 |
[25:23] | crying baby, lovemaking. | 孩子的哭泣 做爱的声音 |
[25:26] | It is not just a question of civil liberties. | 这不单单是公民自由的问题 |
[25:30] | It’s a question of decency, too. | 也是尊严的问题 |
[25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:46] | Kemlot Bio-chem is getting acquired by Far East P&C | 远东P&C要以每股超过一百美元的价格 |
[25:49] | at over a hundred dollars a share in cash and stock. | 收购凯米洛特生化公司 |
[25:53] | Holy shit. Axe is gonna make… | 我的天 埃克斯这是要赚… |
[25:56] | Close to 100 million profit on a dirty as shit trade. | 在这场肮脏的交易中赚得将近一亿的利润 |
[25:59] | You have confirmation of the source? | 你的消息来源确定了吗 |
[26:01] | We will when they bring Donnie in. | 他们把唐尼带来我们就能确定了 |
[26:02] | Yeah, where the fuck is Donnie? | 唐尼在哪呢 |
[26:04] | – Waiting on word. Soon. – Well… | – 还在等消息 快了 – 那… |
[26:06] | then it’s a lock. | 就板上钉钉了 |
[26:13] | Jesus, we… we… we gotta celebrate. | 天 我们…我们要庆祝一番才是 |
[26:16] | We should… You know, we should, uh… | 我们应该…我们应该…呃… |
[26:18] | We should, um… | 我们应该…呃… |
[26:19] | What? Get dinner? | 什么 吃晚餐 |
[26:21] | – Yeah. – Hmm. | – 对 – 嗯 |
[26:22] | A real one? Or should I bring my dad again? | 正式的 要再把我爸叫来吗 |
[26:25] | – Oh. – Mnh-mnh? | – 哦 – 嗯 |
[26:26] | Oh, okay. | 好啊 |
[26:28] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[26:33] | Terri. | 特里 |
[26:35] | It’s just business. | 公事 |
[26:38] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[26:42] | W… You still can’t find him? | 什…你还找不到他 |
[26:54] | – Lar? – Hey. | – 拉拉- 嗨 |
[26:57] | Looking good. | 气色不错 |
[26:59] | You, too, Mikey. | 你也是 米奇 |
[27:04] | How’s Cyn? | 辛西怎么样 |
[27:06] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[27:08] | She’s not that stoked about you dropping by. | 她对你的到来可一点也不兴奋 |
[27:10] | Come on. This isn’t that. | 少来 事情不是这样的 |
[27:13] | You know what this is. | 你心里明白 |
[27:15] | Hey, you married the guy, you know? | 你可是嫁给了那个家伙 |
[27:18] | You wanted the big life… | 你想要的是更好的生活 |
[27:21] | bigger than I could give ya. | 是我给不了的 |
[27:22] | You got the ups. Now you get the downs. | 你有辉煌的时候 现在你跌入谷底了 |
[27:25] | You and me were all but done when I met him. | 遇见他之后我才知道你我之间的并不是爱 |
[27:28] | You know, just making sure lines aren’t blurred, | 我来只是为了确保你的立场是否分明 |
[27:32] | that you’re not maybe helping the guys be pissed off. | 没有帮那些火冒三丈的家伙 |
[27:35] | Nah. No, everything’s clear, not blurred. | 没有 一切都好 没什么不清不楚的 |
[27:39] | And I don’t need any help. | 我也不需要什么帮助 |
[27:40] | The whole department’s pretty bent, matter of fact. | 说实话 整个部门都心存不满 |
[27:43] | After all the support? I mean, all the money that | 即使博比对你们大力支持 |
[27:45] | Bobby’s poured into the Firefighters Foundation? | 捐了那么多钱给消防队员基金会都不行吗 |
[27:48] | I guess the sentiment is his money’s cheap… | 也许大家都觉得他的钱廉价 |
[27:51] | and dirty. | 肮脏 |
[27:52] | Quarter of a billion dollars cheap? | 他过去十年捐出来的 |
[27:55] | Over the past dozen years? | 二亿五千万很廉价吗 |
[27:57] | I don’t give a fuck. | 这我可不在乎 |
[28:00] | Nobody did anything to hurt you guys. | 没人刻意做什么去伤害你们 |
[28:03] | It’s just circumstance. | 只是时机不对 |
[28:05] | I’m hoping you can carry that message. | 我希望你能把话带到 |
[28:07] | Nah, I don’t see it like that. | 我可不是这么认为的 |
[28:10] | And I’m not carrying that… anywhere. | 我也不会帮你带什么话 |
[28:13] | Then you’re a fucking simpleton, | 那你就他妈的是个傻子 |
[28:16] | and that is why it didn’t work out between us. | 所以我们之间才没结果 |
[28:26] | – Yeah? – Bad news, boss. | – 你好 – 坏消息 老大 |
[28:28] | Donnie Caan still MIA. | 唐尼•卡恩依旧下落不明 |
[28:30] | Overnight? | 都一整夜了 |
[28:31] | We’ve got the arrest warrant almost baked | 逮捕证我们都快准备好了 |
[28:33] | and no chief witness. | 却没有主要证人 |
[28:34] | Fucking find him! | 他妈的去找啊 |
[28:35] | I’m on it. They’ve got physical surveillance | 正在办 他们正在实际监视他家 |
[28:37] | up on his home and relatives, | 还有他的亲戚家 |
[28:39] | tracking his credit cards, his phones, his E-ZPass. | 追踪他的信用卡 电话 快易通 |
[28:42] | We put a-a red notice on his passport file. | 在他的护照记录上标注了红色通告 |
[28:44] | We’re also following social media. | 我们还关注了他的社交媒体 |
[28:46] | Haven’t gotten anything yet, but… | 还没发现什么 不过… |
[28:47] | Really? He’s not live tweeting his escape? | 是嘛 他没有推特直播他的大逃亡吗 |
[28:59] | I’ll get these violations cleared. | 我会让他们把违令撤销的 |
[29:01] | I’ll have my guys talk to the fire marshal. | 我会让我的人跟消防队长谈谈的 |
[29:04] | It’s bigger than that. | 不止这样的 |
[29:05] | Something else happen? | 还有别的事发生了 |
[29:07] | No. It’s just… | 没有 只是… |
[29:10] | I just don’t think the local captain’s gonna stop on his own. | 我不觉得消防队长一人之力就可以平息这些事 |
[29:13] | What’s your family saying? | 你家人怎么说 |
[29:16] | They’re behind you 100%. | 他们绝对支持你 |
[29:18] | But the New York firehouses, | 可那些纽约消防队 |
[29:20] | you know, the ones who lost | 就是在911事件中 |
[29:21] | – …their guys in 9/11? – Mm-hmm. | – 失去同事的那些 – 嗯 |
[29:23] | – They’re calling the shots. – Mm. | – 他们说了才算 – 嗯 |
[29:26] | Everything will smooth out if they’re satisfied. | 只有他们满意了事情才会平息 |
[29:28] | I get the message. I’ll fix this. | 我懂了 我会摆平这一切的 |
[29:32] | It’s open. | 门没关 |
[29:36] | You have time for an old friend? | 有时间跟老朋友聊聊吗 |
[29:37] | Chase. | 蔡斯 |
[29:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:43] | Bold move. | 胆子不小啊 |
[29:45] | I’m not here to headhunt you at your place of work. | 我可不是来你工作的地方招揽你的 |
[29:47] | I was just pitching some of my best clients to Wags. | 我只是来向瓦格斯推荐几个我最佳客户 |
[29:49] | I’ve got a dozen young traders | 我有一打年轻交易员 |
[29:50] | and PMs all dying to work here, | 和项目经理打破了头想进来 |
[29:52] | and no one seems to give a shit about the reputational damage. | 没人在乎什么名誉损失 |
[29:54] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[29:56] | One of my favorite things about you… | 我喜欢你的原因之一就是 |
[29:58] | you’re smarter than me. | 你比我聪明 |
[29:59] | You’re right. I have an ulterior motive. | 你说得对 我来是别有用心的 |
[30:01] | I’m wondering why you turned down your dream job. | 我在想你为什么要拒绝你向往的工作 |
[30:03] | That company I told you about, | 我跟你说过的那个公司 |
[30:04] | they said they’d follow it up with… | 他们说他们会跟进一下… |
[30:06] | I can’t bail on this place right now, | 我不能在这个时候背弃这个地方 |
[30:07] | not with Occupy Westport in the parking lot. | 一堆示威者在停车场喊着占领韦斯特波特 |
[30:11] | This is when my guys actually need me the most. | 这正是我的同事最需要我的时候 |
[30:13] | If the company needs to fill the spot this week, | 那个公司如果这周就要填补好职位空缺 |
[30:16] | let it go. | 那就算了 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:20] | All right, you’re not ready for a new life. | 好吧 你还没准备好奔赴新的生活 |
[30:22] | How ’bout this? | 那这个呢 |
[30:23] | There is a bar opening on Bowery. | 鲍厄里街开了家酒吧 |
[30:25] | A speakeasy, it says. | 说是非法经营的 |
[30:26] | Apparently they’re not aware that Prohibition has ended. | 显然他们还不知道禁酒令已经结束了 |
[30:29] | I’m hoping I can cadge us some cheap drinks. | 我想我还能帮我们讨点廉价酒水 |
[30:32] | There is so much about that invitation I like. | 你的盛情邀请我还是很喜欢的 |
[30:35] | The taste of bathtub gin. | 浴缸琴酒 |
[30:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:42] | I think you better get going | 我觉得趁事情还没走味儿之前 |
[30:43] | before this starts to look weird. | 你最好尽快离开 |
[30:47] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:50] | Lara, hi. | 嗨 拉拉 |
[30:52] | Uh… this is Chase. He was just… | 额 这位是蔡斯 他只是 |
[30:55] | I was just heading out. | 我正要走 |
[30:58] | Nice to meet you, Lara. | 很高兴见到你 拉拉 |
[31:07] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[31:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:12] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[31:15] | Not really. | 不怎么样 |
[31:17] | This feels like a session. | 这感觉上像一次心理咨询 |
[31:19] | Call it what you want. | 想怎么说都行 |
[31:22] | I need advice. | 我需要建议 |
[31:23] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[31:25] | That hatchet job on Bobby… | 对博比的恶劣攻击 |
[31:28] | They’re coming after my restaurant. | 已经延伸到我的餐厅了 |
[31:30] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:32] | Yeah. Well, doesn’t just hurt me. | 没事 这不仅伤害到了我 |
[31:36] | You know, my sister, all my people… | 你知道 我的妹妹 我的家人们 |
[31:38] | they count on that place. | 他们都靠着这个餐厅生活 |
[31:40] | It’s all they have. | 这是他们拥有的一切了 |
[31:43] | I’m not sure what kind of advice… | 我不知道你想要哪种建议 |
[31:44] | Just tell me, if you were in my situation, | 你就告诉我 如果你在我的处境 |
[31:46] | what would you do? | 你会怎样做 |
[31:48] | You know, if you hadn’t done anything wrong, | 你知道 如果你没有做错任何事 |
[31:50] | but you were targeted anyway. | 但你仍然被当成攻击对象 |
[31:52] | Collateral damage. | 附带伤害 |
[31:54] | And not just you, anyone you love… | 而且不只是你 任何你爱的人 |
[31:57] | your friends, employees, | 你的朋友 你的员工 |
[31:59] | your family, your children. | 你的家人 你的孩子 |
[32:03] | Does that feel right to you? | 你觉得这样是合理的吗 |
[32:05] | Does that feel like justice? | 这样就是正义的吗 |
[32:07] | You want me to pressure my husband to back off. | 你想让我给我丈夫施压来让他让步 |
[32:11] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那样做 |
[32:13] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[32:15] | First of all, Chuck is recused. | 首先 查克已经把自己撤回了 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I know what he says. | 当然 我知道他说了什么 |
[32:19] | Let me be clear. | 让我说清楚 |
[32:22] | This is my job. | 我有我的工作 |
[32:25] | My husband’s job is his. | 我丈夫有他的工作 |
[32:27] | I’ve drawn a line. | 我们已经划分界限了的 |
[32:28] | Well, then you’re really, really lucky | 好吧 那你真是特别特别的幸运 |
[32:30] | ’cause I sure as fuck can’t. | 因为我知道我就不行 |
[32:45] | Therapist I went to school with, | 如果你真的需要跟人谈话 |
[32:46] | if you really need someone to talk to. | 这是跟我同校的治疗师 |
[33:08] | I figured this would be a good place to talk. | 我发现这是个说话的好地方 |
[33:12] | I usually get full bars. | 通常我的手机都是满格信号 |
[33:14] | Now… nothing. | 现在什么都没有 |
[33:16] | Imagine that. When do you come in here? | 难以相信 哈 你什么时候进来这里的 |
[33:20] | It’s a great place to jerk off when you’re not around. | 当你不在的时候这是个撸管的好地方 |
[33:24] | A few things… Kemlot popped on the acquisition news. | 有些事情 凯米洛特公司登上了收购新闻 |
[33:27] | Three-run homer. | 四分本垒打 |
[33:29] | Maybe a grand slam by the time it’s done. | 到时候就大事已成了 |
[33:30] | – Good. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 当然 |
[33:32] | Now ask me what you really wanna know. | 现在问我你真正想知道的 |
[33:33] | Where the fuck is Donnie? | 唐尼他妈的到底在哪 |
[33:36] | I was on board with the rest of it. | 我和其他人都还原地坚守着 |
[33:38] | But where did you stash him… and why? | 但你把他藏哪了 为什么要把他藏起来 |
[33:40] | I didn’t, and I don’t know. | 我没有把他藏起来 我也不知道他在哪 |
[33:42] | So this isn’t like what happened with the Pouch? | 所以这和发生在受气包身上的事情不一样 |
[33:44] | You’re not just disinforming me to be thorough? | 你不会是为了计划周密而不告诉我吧 |
[33:46] | Not this time. He’s really gone. | 这次不是 他是真的不见了 |
[33:49] | Even Hall hasn’t been able to find him. | 甚至连霍尔都没能找到他 |
[33:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:54] | Well, what now? | 那么 现在怎么办 |
[33:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:01] | Ay. | 哎 |
[34:06] | You should’ve seen Spencer’s father at back to school night. | 你真应该看到斯潘塞的爸爸在返校日的表现 |
[34:09] | He was grilling the teacher about AP English prep. | 他居然拷问老师关于英语预科的事 |
[34:12] | These are fourth graders. | 这些都还是四年级的学生 |
[34:14] | Well, the douchebag apple | 好吧 混账父亲总会 |
[34:15] | doesn’t fall far from the douchebag tree. | 生出混账儿子 |
[34:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[34:22] | We got a hit on Donnie’s E-ZPass. | 我们在唐尼快易通上有发现了 |
[34:25] | Uh-huh. | 然后呢 |
[34:26] | The Mass Pike. | 在麻省的州际公路上 |
[34:28] | State trooper’s waiting in the next tollbooth. | 州警察在下个收费亭待命 |
[34:29] | Should be soon now. | 应该就快了 |
[34:30] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[34:35] | I’m so sorry. I gotta get to the office. | 抱歉 我得去趟办公室 |
[34:37] | – Everything okay? – Mm-hmm. | – 没出什么事吧 – 没事 |
[35:02] | This is it. All units go. | 就是那辆车 所有单位出动 |
[35:10] | Let’s go. Move, move! | 上 上 上 |
[35:15] | Put your hands on the fucking steering wheel! | 把你的手放在那该死的方向盘上 |
[35:17] | Get ’em up! | 起来 |
[35:23] | Sarge, I think we got a problem. | 长官 我想我们遇到麻烦了 |
[35:26] | It isn’t even the subject’s car. | 这根本不是目标的车 |
[35:28] | Well, then why the fuck did your alert go off? | 那为什么你的警报器会响 |
[35:31] | It is Caan’s E-ZPass. | 这是卡恩的快易通 |
[35:35] | Did this guy stop anywhere? | 这个人在哪停留过吗 |
[35:37] | Rest stop in Jersey. | 泽西州的休息区 |
[35:38] | Motherfucker | 混蛋 |
[35:41] | swapped it out. | 调换过了的 |
[35:48] | Fuck! Fuck! I… | 操 操 |
[35:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[35:58] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[36:00] | Oh, they are, to a person, clever motherfuckers. | 噢 作为一个人来说 他真是聪明的混账东西 |
[36:05] | Scheming. | 真是狡猾 |
[36:07] | Well, you gotta salute it in a way. | 在这方面 你真应该向他致敬 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry to have pulled you in. | 我很抱歉把你拉了进来 |
[36:14] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:16] | That’s the problem here. | 这就是问题所在 |
[36:19] | Well, you’re apologizing because the lion next door | 你道歉是因为隔壁的狮子 |
[36:21] | ate our schnauzer. | 吃掉了我们的雪纳瑞 |
[36:24] | I mean, we really shouldn’t be surprised. | 我意思是我们没必要惊讶 |
[36:26] | Maybe we should’ve thought of that possibility | 因为在作出让狗出去的决定的时候 |
[36:28] | before we moved in and let the dog out. | 我们就应该考虑到这种可能性 |
[36:30] | Their entire industry | 他们整个行业 |
[36:32] | is built on going long and short | 建立在同时进行长仓 |
[36:35] | at the same time. | 和短仓交易上 |
[36:39] | Both employing risk for its asymmetrical upside | 两者即利用超高利润的风险 |
[36:42] | and laying off risk | 和解除风险 |
[36:46] | as a hedge against the inevitable downward turns. | 作为对抗市场下行的一种手段 |
[36:52] | No, it’s time we stop appreciating it | 不 现在是时候停止欣赏 |
[36:54] | and start to mirror it. | 而照样学样的时候了 |
[37:08] | Thanks for agreeing to see me. | 感谢你同意见我 |
[37:10] | Sorry it’s so late. | 抱歉都已经这么晚了 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:26] | What’s this about? | 这是关于什么事 |
[37:28] | Well, this is your make-up call. | 这是我弥补你的机会 |
[37:30] | Judge Wilcox… you had a problem with him. | 韦尔考克斯法官 你和他有过矛盾 |
[37:34] | – Yeah, US vs. Tritter. – Mm-hmm. | – 是的 美国政府起诉崔特 – 嗯 |
[37:36] | I asked for seven years on gun trafficking. | 我希望判他枪支走私刑期七年 |
[37:39] | Some kid in the projects. | 有个跟我一伙的人 |
[37:42] | Wilcox gave him 35 years. | 韦尔考克斯判了他35年 |
[37:46] | It’s fucking frontier justice. | 他妈的就是街头正义 |
[37:49] | It nagged at me. | 这把我惹毛了 |
[37:51] | I asked you if I could do | 我当时问你是否能对韦尔考克斯 |
[37:53] | an off-book investigation on Wilcox, but you shut me down. | 做一个不在案调查 但你拒绝了 |
[37:56] | Do you remember what you told me? | 你还记得你跟我说过什么吗 |
[37:58] | No. | 不记得 |
[37:59] | “At least he’s a prosecutor’s judge.” | “至少他是个检察官的法官” |
[38:02] | I’ve reconsidered. | 我重新考虑了一下 |
[38:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:05] | Like Keynes said, | 就像凯恩斯所说 |
[38:07] | “When the facts change…” | “当实际情况发生变化时” |
[38:11] | Look into Wilcox. | 调查韦尔考克斯 |
[38:14] | Go wherever it leads. | 紧跟着每条线索 |
[38:15] | You’re making a move on a federal judge. | 你要对一个联邦法官采取行动 |
[38:20] | Is he in your way? What’s your beef with him? | 他是挡了你的路吗 还是你跟他有争执 |
[38:23] | If he’s clean, none at all. | 如果他记录干净 就不存在问题 |
[38:26] | My practice time, Lon. | 我要练习了 隆 |
[38:29] | Carnegie Hall, you know? | 在卡内基音乐厅 你知道吗 |
[38:31] | Honey, this is the US Attorney. | 亲爱的 这是联邦检察官 |
[38:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[38:34] | I used to get the same way before a big closing statement. | 我经常在要做大案的结案陈词时也这样练习 |
[38:37] | I admire it, and I will be on my way. | 我很尊重这些 我就马上离开 |
[38:45] | I may need some help with the judge thing. | 我也许在法官的事情上需要点帮助 |
[38:47] | You’ll get it. | 你会得到帮助的 |
[38:49] | And you know Eastern’s gonna have to be involved now. | 你知道东区地检也会想着参与进来 |
[38:51] | Credit’s not important when true justice is involved. | 当关系到公正的时候 信用就不那么重要了 |
[38:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:03] | Where the fuck is Donnie? | 唐尼他妈到底在哪 |
[39:08] | He’s not just soaking in some isolation tank. | 他不可能就这样人间蒸发了 |
[39:11] | He’s thinking. | 他在思考 |
[39:13] | And at the end of this, he could decide to walk into their office | 在他想清楚之后 他可能决定走进他们的办公室 |
[39:15] | …and tell ’em everything. | 然后告诉他们所有的一切 |
[39:18] | They’ll pull up the timetable, and we are over. | 他们会制定一个计划 到那时我们就完了 |
[39:20] | Well, I can tell you that hasn’t happened yet. | 然而我能告诉你这一切都还没有发生 |
[39:22] | He is not in Federal custody. | 他没有被联邦拘留 |
[39:24] | You get that from your janitor? | 你从门卫那打听到的 |
[39:26] | Also from Washington. I’ve confirmed. | 还有华盛顿的消息 已经确认了 |
[39:29] | You knew the risk when you put this thing in motion. | 在你开始这个行动的时候你就知道风险了 |
[39:31] | Yeah. Yeah, this part wasn’t hedged. It was straight risk. | 当然 但这个部分没有防护 风险巨大 |
[39:35] | You said the hedge was that you read your guy. | 你说过防范风险的方法就是了解你的下属 |
[39:37] | If that was your read, | 如果你已经了解 |
[39:38] | then you were right and still are. | 那么你就是正确的 并且仍然正确 |
[39:40] | Yeah, well, it sounds good when you say it. | 是的 好吧 事情说起来总是那么容易的 |
[39:41] | Doesn’t make it true. | 但不一定是真的 |
[39:49] | – Get something to eat? – No. | – 弄点东西来吃 – 不用了 |
[40:21] | All right, guys, settle down. | 好了 伙计们 安静下来 |
[40:40] | You hate me. | 你们恨我 |
[40:43] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你们 |
[40:46] | You lost more than I could ever imagine that day… | 在那天你们失去的远比我想象的更多 |
[40:50] | colleagues, friends, | 同事 朋友 |
[40:52] | including Lara’s brother, Dean. | 还包括拉拉的哥哥 迪恩 |
[40:55] | I met Lara in an aid tent. | 我是在急救帐篷里遇见拉拉的 |
[40:58] | She was just out of nursing school. | 她刚从护士学校毕业 |
[41:01] | I didn’t know she lost her brother in the Towers. | 我并不知道她在双子塔中失去了她哥哥 |
[41:05] | But when I found out… | 但是当我发现时 |
[41:09] | I realized what I’d done. | 我意识到我做了什么 |
[41:12] | It brought it home. | 它影响到了我的家庭 |
[41:17] | And I want you to know this… | 我想让你们知道这个 |
[41:21] | that when I started donating to the Firefighters Foundation… | 当我开始向消防基金会捐赠时 |
[41:27] | It wasn’t calculated. | 不是在精心算计 |
[41:29] | It was out of real admiration. | 这是出于真正的崇敬和爱戴 |
[41:33] | Total BS. | 全是废话 |
[41:39] | Paul. Talk to me. | 保罗 跟我说说你怎么想 |
[41:42] | You sound like a fucking politician. | 你听起来就像个混蛋政客 |
[41:44] | You gonna buy us, too, Axe? | 你也打算买下我们吗 埃克斯 |
[41:46] | How much do I cost? | 买我要花多少钱 |
[41:48] | Really, Mikey? Try to show a tiny bit of restraint. | 真的 米奇 能不能克制点你自己 |
[41:54] | They’re entitled to their anger. Mikey, too. | 他们有权利生气 米奇也是 |
[42:02] | You all read the articles. | 你们都读了文章报道 |
[42:04] | You know I made those trades after the first tower was hit, | 你们都知道在第一个塔被撞击时我做了那些交易 |
[42:07] | before we knew it was terrorism, | 是在我们知道那是恐怖袭击之前 |
[42:09] | before I knew my whole firm was gonna die. | 是在我知道我公司的全体人员会死之前 |
[42:11] | That’s your fucking excuse? | 这就是你的借口吗 |
[42:13] | No. | 不是 |
[42:15] | What the papers didn’t say | 报纸并没有说的是 |
[42:18] | is that I kept trading after the South Tower was hit, too. | 南塔倒了之后我依然在做交易 |
[42:20] | In fact, that’s when I stepped on the gas. | 事实上 我就是在那时拼命赚钱的 |
[42:22] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[42:27] | Am I a politician now? | 我现在还是政客吗 |
[42:35] | I’m not running and hiding. | 我没有跑 没有躲 |
[42:37] | I am standing right here, telling you, | 我就站在这 告诉你 |
[42:42] | I didn’t do it for me. | 我那么做不是为了自己 |
[42:45] | I have plenty of time left to make myself some money. | 我有很多时间去挣更多的钱 |
[42:48] | I did it because even though I knew my colleagues, | 我那么做是因为即使我知道我的同事 |
[42:52] | my friends would all be gone, | 我的朋友都已经死了 |
[42:54] | their families would still be here, | 他们的家人依然还在 |
[42:56] | and they would be my responsibility. | 而照顾他们将是我的责任 |
[43:01] | Was it coldhearted? | 这样算冷血吗 |
[43:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:10] | I thought I had to be. Maybe I was wrong. | 我当时觉得我必须这么做 也许我错了 |
[43:16] | Look, the reason I’m here | 听着 今天我来到这里 |
[43:19] | is because I value you guys… | 是因为我很珍视你们 |
[43:21] | my relationship with the department, | 珍视我与消防局的友情 |
[43:24] | but especially with this house. | 尤其是这间消防站 |
[43:25] | We drank together on the anniversary. | 我们在这里喝酒庆祝我们的结婚纪念日 |
[43:28] | You matter to me. | 你们对我很重要 |
[43:32] | And even if I don’t matter to you, | 即使我在你们眼里没那么重要 |
[43:35] | I wanted you to hear it. | 我希望你能听我说 |
[43:42] | So thanks for giving me the chance. | 谢谢给我这个机会 |
[44:21] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[44:27] | Mr. Caan? | 卡恩先生 |
[44:29] | Yes? | 是的 |
[44:30] | Do you know the rules? | 你知道这里的规则吗 |
[44:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[44:34] | He’ll know your name. | 他会知道你的名字 |
[44:37] | You’ll have two minutes. | 你有两分钟的时间 |
[44:39] | You can ask questions. | 你可以问问题 |
[44:41] | He might give you a gift. | 他也许会给你一个礼物 |
[44:44] | And he can touch you, | 他可以触摸你 |
[44:46] | but you can’t touch him. | 但是你不能碰他 |
[45:07] | Come here, Donnie. | 来吧 唐尼 |
[45:20] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[45:22] | Uh… lost. | 哦 很迷茫 |
[45:27] | Now you are found. | 现在你不再迷茫 |
[46:06] | Kevin’s backpack? | 凯文的背包 |
[46:07] | Mm. It’s in his room, I think. | 嗯 我想在他的房间里 |
[46:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[46:14] | Donnie Caan finally used his credit card | 唐尼•卡恩终于用了他的信用卡 |
[46:16] | at Trapper Lodge. | 在特雷普小屋 |
[46:18] | Some shitty restaurant in downtown Cleveland. | 是克利夫兰市中心的小破餐馆 |
[46:20] | Did you send in locals? | 派当地警员过去了吗 |
[46:22] | Gone when they got there, | 等他们到的时候已经溜了 |
[46:24] | but just a matter of time before we wrap him up now. | 但是现在抓到他只是个时间问题了 |
[46:26] | Hmm, Trapper Lodge… | 嗯 特雷普小屋 |
[46:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:32] | That’s right near the Cleveland Convention Center. | 就在克利夫兰会议中心旁边 |
[46:41] | Ahh. | 原来是这样 |
[46:44] | A fucking saint. That’s who he was seeing. | 他妈的一圣人 他原来想去见他啊 |
[46:47] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[46:48] | He let himself be found. | 他想让自己被发现 |
[46:51] | He’ll be coming back home. | 他很快就回家了 |
[46:54] | – Who will be? – Uh… | – 谁要回家了 – 嗯 |
[46:56] | Fugitive. | 一个逃犯 |
[46:58] | It’s the case I’m working with Connerty. | 我和康纳利跟的一个案子 |
[47:02] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[47:05] | I know what you’re implying. | 我知道你在暗示什么 |
[47:08] | We agreed with Decker, you wouldn’t ask me about Axelrod. | 我们同意德克尔 你不会过问埃克斯罗德的事情 |
[47:11] | That’s when you were on the case. | 那时你还在办这个案子 |
[47:12] | You told me you were off. | 你告诉我你已经不再跟这案子了 |
[47:14] | This is the exact reason we shouldn’t be talking | 就因为这个我们不应该谈论 |
[47:15] | about any of my cases. | 我办的任何一个案子 |
[47:17] | Are you on or off? | 你到底有没有参与这个案子 |
[47:21] | You know, if you don’t believe me, | 你知道 如果你不相信我 |
[47:23] | you should ask Connerty. | 你应该去问康纳利 |
[47:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:58] | I think we can save most of the stuff | 我觉得我们还可以救活 |
[47:59] | around the acorn squash and the Brussels sprouts. | 大部分小青南瓜和球芽甘蓝 |
[48:05] | We can replant the rest. | 剩下的我们可以再种 |
[48:06] | Tito! | 提托 |
[48:16] | Big truck was here. | 有大卡车开过来 |
[48:19] | Y Mira. | 看这个 |
[48:25] | Silver dollars. | 银币 |
[48:32] | 30 pieces. | 30多个 |
[48:47] | Hey, ho, Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚 |
[48:50] | Hey, ho! Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚 |
[48:53] | Hey, ho, Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚 |
[48:55] | Hey, ho, Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚 |
[48:58] | Hey, ho, Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚 |
[49:01] | Hey, ho! Axe Capital must go! | 嘿 混蛋 埃克斯资本必须滚 |
[49:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:05] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈的在哪儿啊 |
[49:06] | Driving home. I’m… | 开车回家呢 我 |
[49:11] | I don’t know. Somewhere flat. | 我也不知道 一个普通的地方 |
[49:13] | A lot of fat people. | 很多胖子 |
[49:16] | I’ll be back in the office tomorrow. | 我明天就回办公室了 |
[49:18] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[49:19] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[49:21] | I just want to thank you. | 我就是想谢谢你 |
[49:23] | That stuff you said… | 你说的话 |
[49:26] | It helped me figure out what’s really important to me. | 帮我想明白了什么对我最重要 |
[49:30] | So I went on a spiritual quest. | 我进行了一次精神朝圣之旅 |
[49:33] | My version, anyway. Cleveland. | 不过是我的版本 在克利夫兰 |
[49:36] | What’s there? | 在那干什么了 |
[49:38] | A chance to clear my head. | 清醒头脑 |
[49:41] | I saw Guru Ash. | 我看见古鲁大师 阿什 |
[49:43] | You know, that “Third Eye Seer”? | 你知道就是那个开天眼的那位 |
[49:46] | Silly, right? But… | 很傻 是吧 但是 |
[49:49] | He’s kind of a saint. | 他是一种圣人 |
[49:53] | You saw a saint? | 你看见圣人了 |
[50:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:02] | Where’s Wendy? | 温蒂在哪儿呢 |
[50:03] | At work. She didn’t tell you? | 加班 她没有告诉你吗 |
[50:05] | No. | 没有 |
[50:07] | You can take off. | 你可以走了 |
[50:12] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[50:13] | Got the motherfucker. | 抓到那混蛋了 |
[50:14] | Hauling him in right now. | 马上带他回来 |
[50:15] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[50:17] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[50:21] | Hey, boss, the group outside was getting set to pull out, | 嘿 老大 外面的人打算走了 |
[50:24] | but the bus broke down. | 但是车坏了 |
[50:26] | They’re stranded for the time being. | 他们现在没办法了 |
[50:28] | Oh. That is a real fucking shame. | 哦 真是他妈的遗憾啊 |
[50:30] | And right when it’s supposed to start raining? | 什么时候下雨啊 |
[50:32] | Have fun gettin’ pneumonia, motherfuckers. | 肺炎快乐 你们这帮混蛋 |
[50:34] | You want me to leave ’em out there? | 你希望我不管他们吗 |
[50:36] | No. | 不 |
[50:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[50:51] | I wanna talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[50:52] | Yeah, I can’t, not now. | 好的 不过 现在不行 |
[50:56] | – Where are you going? – Where do you think? | – 你要去哪儿 – 你说呢 |
[51:02] | So the protest seems to be coming to an end… | 示威活动看来已经结束 |
[51:07] | All loaded up. The bus is being towed. | 都拉走了 那辆坏车也被拖走了 |
[51:10] | They actually accepted limo rides home? | 他们真的同意用豪华轿车送他们回家 |
[51:13] | Well, no one turns down a limo. | 没有人能抗拒豪华轿车 |
[51:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[51:23] | Sorry. I was at the restaurant. | 对不起 我去餐厅了 |
[51:28] | Made some decisions. | 做了些决定 |
[51:30] | You shuttered it. | 你把餐厅关了 |
[51:33] | I’m selling the farm, too. | 农场也卖了 |
[51:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[51:54] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在告诉你 |
[51:56] | We could’ve held on, the restaurant and the farm. | 我们本可以留住餐厅和农场的 |
[51:59] | – How? – By not letting go. | – 怎么留 – 死不放手 |
[52:02] | I don’t give a shit if people didn’t show up for ten years. | 就是十年没有人来我也不在乎 |
[52:08] | People forget. Things change. | 人们会忘记 情况会改善 |
[52:12] | We could’ve fought. | 我们本可以搏一下的 |
[52:14] | This is me fighting. | 这就是我在搏 |
[52:16] | I come from a long line of scrappers. | 我见过很多拳击手 |
[52:19] | We learn to get rid of our weaknesses | 我们学会克服缺点 |
[52:21] | so we can fight better. | 这样才能更好的去拼 |
[52:43] | When things get really bad, | 如果情况真的变糟 |
[52:46] | I shut down. | 我就不干了 |
[52:49] | I go on autopilot. I know. | 放手不管 |
[52:53] | I did it on 9/11. I did it here. | 911时我是这么做的 在这我也做过 |
[52:58] | That’s the only way I know. | 我只知道这一种方式 |
[53:02] | You gotta find another way. | 你必须找个别的办法 |
[53:12] | It was… | 那是 |
[53:15] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[53:16] | Like a long, dark night of the soul. | 好像经历了一晚上漫长黑暗的精神之旅 |
[53:19] | Don’t fucking toss clichés at me. | 别拿这些废话来敷衍我 |
[53:23] | You had some crisis? | 如果你遇到什么精神危机 |
[53:24] | Fine. See a shrink. | 没问题 去看心理医生 |
[53:25] | But you… you were having fun jerking us around. | 但是你在耍我们玩儿呢 |
[53:27] | Look, the E-ZPass… I was scared. | 听着 快易通的事儿 是因为我害怕了 |
[53:31] | I came back on my own, didn’t I? | 我自己主动回来的 不是吗 |
[53:33] | Plus, I got you Axe ordering the Kemlot trade. | 而且 我录下了埃克斯下令执行凯米洛特交易 |
[53:37] | Everything you asked for. | 你要的一切 |
[53:38] | No, not everything. | 不 不是一切 |
[53:40] | We don’t have the source of the inside information, | 我们不知道内部消息的信息来源 |
[53:42] | which you know is a key fucking element | 你他妈的知道 |
[53:44] | in this prosecution, | 这是整件案子的关键 |
[53:46] | because he gave it to you in the blocked room. | 因为他是在那个电子屏蔽屋里给你的 |
[53:48] | I can tell you everything Axe said. | 我可以告诉你埃克斯说的每一句话 |
[53:50] | The insider source… he’s a high-ranking FDA guy. | 那个信息来源 是食药监局的一个高层 |
[53:54] | – Name? – Uh, Glenn… | – 名字 – 哦 格伦 |
[53:56] | Gilmartin, I think. | 吉尔马丁 我想 |
[54:00] | I’m sorry. I assumed you had it on tape. | 对不起 我以为你们都录下来了 |
[54:08] | Guy’s legit. Works for the FDA. | 他说的对 这人是为食药监局工作 |
[54:12] | What else did he say? | 他还说什么了 |
[54:15] | Uh, Axe paid him off, didn’t say how much. | 埃克斯给他钱 但是没说多少 |
[54:18] | But I get the feeling… | 但是我感觉 |
[54:23] | uh, get the… | 感觉 |
[54:27] | I’m really tired. Can we do this tomorrow? | 我真的累了 我们能明天再聊吗 |
[54:30] | No, we fucking cannot. Sit the fuck back down. | 不 我们他妈的不能 给我他妈的在那老实坐着 |
[54:32] | Listen, I feel really sick. You… you’re right. | 听着 我觉得真的很难受 你 你说的对 |
[54:34] | I did think about not coming back. | 我确实想过不回来 |
[54:37] | But I decided… I’ll give you what you need. | 但是我还是决定 我会你想要的一切 |
[54:40] | I’ll testify against Axe. | 我会出庭指证埃克斯 |
[54:42] | But right now I need… | 但是现在 我需要 |
[54:45] | Holy shit. Donnie! | 该死的 唐尼 |
[54:47] | No. Donnie. | 不 唐尼 |
[54:49] | Oh, fuck! | 哦该死的 |
[54:51] | Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[54:52] | Can you hear me? Donnie? | 能听见我说话吗 唐尼 |
[54:54] | I’ll go get somebody. | 我去叫人来 |
[54:55] | Get him on his side over here. | 让他转过来躺着 |
[54:58] | Goddamn it, Donnie. | 该死的唐尼 |
[55:00] | Donnie. Donnie! Can you hear me? | 唐尼 唐尼 能听见吗 |
[55:02] | Donnie? | 唐尼 |
[55:04] | Donnie. Goddamn it. | 唐尼 该死的 |
[55:07] | Donnie. Donnie! | 唐尼 唐尼 |