Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Previously on “Billions”… 《财富战争》前情回顾
[00:09] I am not my husband, 我不是我丈夫
[00:11] and I am not going to be the shuttlecock 更不是让你们俩
[00:13] that you two smack back and forth. 打来打去的羽毛球
[00:15] The only deal with teeth 唯一能真正惩罚他的方法就是
[00:17] would have to take him out of business forever. 把他从这个行业赶出去
[00:19] That’s the only deal he would never take. 他绝不会同意这个协议
[00:21] I can get him to come to you. 我能让他来找你
[00:23] The defendant agrees to an aggregate financial penalty 被告同意接受19亿美元的
[00:26] of 1.9 billion dollars. 经济处罚
[00:29] Didn’t he say that he would never settle? 他不是说他绝不和解吗
[00:35] Take a look at Chapter Ten. It’s a problem. 仔细看下第十章 有点问题
[00:37] It isn’t flattering. 这可不是献媚讨好
[00:39] Looking at some pretty serious reputational damage here. 我看这是严重的名誉损坏
[00:42] He made some shrewd trades around 9/11. 他在9/11期间做了些精明的交易
[00:43] You know, he did what he had to do. 你知道 他只是做了他该做的
[00:45] You have an informant in Axe Capital. 你在埃克斯资本有内应
[00:47] Our tech guys were able to pull metadata 我们的技术人员通过元数据
[00:49] that established he’d been in contact with insiders. 证实他和内幕人士有联系
[00:52] We had him boxed up. He broke like a Mexican condom. 我们把他拿下了 他的心理防线顿时就瓦解了
[00:54] Do all guys in my position hate themselves for doing this? 跟我境况相似的人是不是都特别讨厌自己这么做
[00:57] I’m still gonna need you to keep me informed. 我仍然需要你和我通气
[00:59] Then you’re not really recused. 那么你就不是真的回避
[01:02] I am. Officially. 明面上 我是的
[01:04] You used to be one of the most open people here. 你曾是这里最坦诚的人之一
[01:09] But you’ve… withdrawn from me. 但是你…却对我有所隐瞒
[01:14] What are you working on right now? 你目前在做什么案子
[01:15] Internet fraud case. 网络诈骗案
[01:16] Why don’t you skip Don Pasquale 别去管什么唐·帕斯夸莱
[01:18] and join us on this opera buffa, what do you say? 和我们大干一场吧 你意下如何
[01:20] Fuck, yes! 乐意之极
[01:25] I think you’re gonna be happy. 我觉得这个能让你高兴点
[02:07] Go. 上
[02:18] – FBI! – Go! -FBI- 上
[02:21] There’s someone in the house. 有人闯进来了
[02:23] It’ll be fine. 没事儿的
[02:25] Go be with the kids. 去找孩子们
[02:33] FBI! Let me see your hands! FBI举起手来
[02:37] Donnie. 唐尼
[02:39] It’s a nice place. 这可真是个好地方
[02:41] Moderne. 现代风格
[02:42] Sorry about your front door. 抱歉弄坏你的大门
[02:45] It’s all right. He can afford another one. 没关系 他能再买一个
[02:48] Let’s go. 走吧
[02:49] I wanted you to know what it’s gonna feel like 我一直想让你知道 我们来抓你去坐牢
[02:52] when we come to take you to jail. 是个什么感觉
[02:53] I’m giving you what you want. I’m giving you Axe. 我给你你想要的 我给你埃克斯
[02:56] Is that what you’re doing? 你是在这么做吗
[02:57] What the fuck is this? 那这他妈又是什么
[02:59] That’s our internal audit on Kemlot Biochemical. 这是我们对凯米洛特生化公司的内部审计
[03:02] When Axe takes a big position on Kemlot, long, 等埃克斯持有凯米洛特公司股份一段时间后
[03:05] that audit is going to be a key piece of evidence 这个审计将会是个关键的证据
[03:07] proving he went against the numbers 证明他不合常理的交易
[03:09] because he knew something. 是因为他有内幕消息
[03:11] There is nothing 但这其中没有一点
[03:12] that connects that document to Axelrod. 能证明埃克斯罗德和这些文件有关系
[03:14] Axe sent it to me. Check the cyber trail. 是埃克斯发给我的 查一下网络线索
[03:17] Our guys gave it one of these… 我们的人好一顿查
[03:18] …and it’s clean. …一无所获
[03:20] I’m doubting you’re even for real. 我在怀疑你是否说了实话
[03:22] You need evidence… 你要拿到证据…
[03:24] Bobby Axelrod trading material nonpublic information… 博比·埃克斯罗德非公开的交易资料
[03:27] and you need it in a week. 你要在一周内拿到
[03:30] What happens in a week? 一周之后会怎样
[03:33] That’s when Axe is in federal custody… 到时候联邦政府拘留的不是埃克斯
[03:36] or you are. Get it done! 就是你 搞定它
[04:00] All right, cool. Right? 好了 很酷 对吗
[04:02] – It’s huge. – It is. – 好大呀 – 没错
[04:04] This is just the preshow. 这还只是开场热身表演
[04:13] Look at these guys. 看看这些人
[04:16] Oh! That was awesome. Huh? 哇哦 好棒啊
[04:23] – Dad. – Yeah? – 爸爸 – 怎么了
[04:24] It’s Mark Teixeira. Can I have an autograph? 是马克·塔克薛拉 我能去要个亲笔签名吗
[04:27] Oh, yeah. 真的是他
[04:28] Sure, let’s go ask. Come on. 当然可以 我们去要吧 快来
[04:36] Hey, uh, Kev, you know what? Let’s hold up. 嘿 凯文你知道吗 我们先等等
[04:39] Let’s not bother the man right now. Okay? 我们先不要过去打扰他 好吗
[04:42] Hey, Mark, 嘿 马克
[04:44] do you mind, uh, talking to this little man? 你介意 和这个小家伙聊聊吗
[04:46] I know his mom and dad. 我认识他的爸爸妈妈
[04:47] – Yeah. Come on. – Kevin! – 没问题 快过来 -凯文
[04:49] – Kevin, come on. – Can I go? -凯文 过来 – 我能过去吗
[04:51] Yeah, of course. Go on. 当然 去吧
[04:55] Hey, buddy. You a baseball player? 嘿 小家伙 你是个棒球手吗
[04:57] Yeah. 是啊
[04:58] All right, let’s see if I can find a ball to sign for you. 好的 那我们看看是否能找个球来给你签个名
[05:01] – Junior. – Baron Von Axelrod. – 小罗兹 -埃克斯罗德男爵
[05:05] Gesture’s appreciated. 很感激引荐
[05:07] Of course. 当然
[05:08] Never women and children. 不伤害女人和孩子
[05:11] It’s a big deal for him. 这对他真的很重要
[05:13] Favorite player. Calls him the “Mark Man.” 最喜欢的运动员 管他叫 马克侠
[05:14] Well, he’s obviously got his mother’s instinct for people. 好吧 很明显讨人喜欢继承了他妈妈的天性
[05:20] Hi. 嗨
[05:21] Did I miss something? 我错过了什么吗
[05:23] No. Hey. 没有 嘿
[05:26] He’s growing like a weed. 他长的很快
[05:27] – Yes. – Hey, Kev – 是啊 – 嘿 凯文
[05:28] Let’s leave Mr. Teixeira alone. 让我们不要打扰塔克薛拉先生了
[05:30] Chuck Rhoades. 我是 查克·罗德斯
[05:31] – Thank you very much. – Yeah. – 十分感谢 – 没事儿
[05:32] – Thanks. – Pleasure. – 谢谢 – 我的荣幸
[05:33] I’ll see you at the office. 我们办公室见
[05:40] So you were telling me… 对了刚才你跟我说…
[05:41] Yeah, Juice Press. 鲜榨果汁
[05:42] Our valuation’s already up ten-x. 我们的估价已经涨了十倍
[05:45] The bankers are all over us about an IPO. 很多银行都找我们谈上市
[05:46] – This thing’s gonna huge. – Sorry to interrupt. – 这会是一重磅消息 – 抱歉打扰一下
[05:48] Mark, there’s a couple guys over here you gotta meet. 马克 那边还有些人你还要见一下
[05:50] – Go ahead. – Sorry. – 去吧 – 抱歉
[05:51] Thanks, Bobby. 谢谢你 博比
[05:57] I’ve got a janitor. 我有个做清洁工的线人
[05:58] It’s as high as I could nail down so far. 目前是我能找到的最好的线人了
[06:01] But he’s already coming through. 但是他已经有所发现
[06:02] He saw something last night. 他昨晚就发现了些问题
[06:04] We may have a real issue. 我们可能真有麻烦了
[06:09] It was a great day for Kevin. 今天对凯文是个开心的一天
[06:11] He fell asleep with that ball in his hand. 他睡着了 手里还握着球
[06:14] Mm-hmm. Good. 嗯 好极了
[06:20] I was glad all the… 我很高兴…
[06:22] shit didn’t get in the way. 你们公事上的烂事没有影响到我们
[06:24] I was impressed you could be civil… 我很感动你能这么彬彬有礼
[06:25] Pretty much took everything I had 我几乎用尽一切力量
[06:27] to let it fucking go down. 才把一切克制住
[06:28] Hey, really? 嘿 真的吗
[06:30] Something good happened to your son, 有可以让你儿子开心的事情时候
[06:31] and you can’t sidestep your personal feelings? 你就不能把你的个人感受先放在一边吗
[06:36] Sometimes I wish I were your patient… 有时候我真希望自己是你的病人…
[06:39] Because then maybe 因为那样的话
[06:42] I would get a sympathetic ear every time I’m not 每当我没有整天表现出我最好的一面的时候
[06:45] my absolute best self 24 hours a day. 总有个人乐意倾听
[06:48] Yeah, I admit it. 没错 我承认
[06:49] I didn’t like standing there, grinning like an idiot, 我不喜欢站在那 像个傻子一样呵呵笑
[06:52] while Axe got to play Santa Claus and Bob Costas 而埃克斯却在那里好像圣诞老人加
[06:55] all rolled up into one. 鲍伯·科斯塔斯的化身
[06:57] If you were my patient, I would tell you to let it go. 如果你是我的病人 我会告诉你放手吧
[06:59] But you’re not, so grow the fuck up. 但你不是 所以成熟点吧
[07:04] – I’m trying. – You know, Axe was being nice. – 我在尝试 – 你知道 埃克斯只是好心
[07:06] He has that capacity. He wasn’t looking to hurt you. 他有那个能力 但是他没打算伤害你
[07:09] He was looking to do something nice for Kevin, 他在做一些让凯文开心的事
[07:11] because of me. 因为我
[07:13] Because of your special relationship. 因为你们特殊的关系
[07:15] Yes. 没错
[07:17] Why can’t you just… 你为什么不能…
[07:21] I have seen someone… a headhunter. 我去见了一个人…一个猎头
[07:25] Really? 真的吗
[07:27] When you recused yourself, that meant a lot to me. 当你提出回避时 对我而言意义重大
[07:31] And I… 我也…
[07:33] I felt like I should look into it… for us. 我觉得我也应该做些什么…为了我们
[07:37] What’d you find out? 有什么结果了
[07:42] Well… 好吧…
[07:44] The numbers don’t add up. 薪水不是那么好
[07:46] We could make that work. 这个我们可以解决
[07:48] You make 185 a year. 你年薪十八万五
[07:50] If I leave Axe Capital and start over, 如果我离开埃克斯资本重新开始
[07:52] I’ll make a quarter of that, less at a clinic. 我能赚那数的四分之一 比诊所要少
[07:55] Really? 真的
[07:57] You could forget private schools for the kids. 你就别指望让孩子们读私立学校了
[07:58] Oh, come on, Wendy. 哦 拜托 温迪
[07:59] The money that you have in Axe’s fund… 你存在埃克斯基金的钱…
[08:01] if you’re allowed to take it out, 如果你同意把它取出来
[08:03] if it’s not just a Ponzi scheme… 如果这不是庞氏骗局的把戏
[08:05] So we burn our savings? 所以我们要花光积蓄吗
[08:06] We’d have four, five years tops living where we’re living 在钱花光前 我们顶多能在我们现在住的地方
[08:08] before the money runs out. No. 生活四五年 不行
[08:17] You know, Brooklyn Heights Elementary is nice. 你知道 布鲁克林高地小学也很好
[08:20] – It’s closer. – I want my kids to go – 离家很近 – 我希望我的孩子
[08:22] to the same school that I went to, 和我上同样的学校
[08:24] that my father went to. 那也是我父亲读过的学校
[08:26] There’s a continuity that bridges the generations. 这是几代人之间的延续
[08:29] You can’t put a price on that. 你不能用价钱去衡量它
[08:31] Well, they do, and it’s 70 grand a year. 但是他们有啊 一年七万
[08:37] You should see a headhunter. 你才应该去见一见猎头
[08:40] No. We’re in the middle of major things right now. 不 我们现在有很重要的事要做
[08:45] Major. 十分重要
[08:48] It’s not the right time. 现在不是时候
[08:55] How about this? 你看这样如何
[08:57] If you get that big job you’ve always talked about, 如果你拿到了你一直说的那个好工作
[09:00] I’ll quit. 我就辞职
[09:02] I will leave Axe Capital. 我就离开埃克斯资本
[09:20] Hi. 嗨
[09:21] Hey. Hi. It’s been too long, babe. 嗨 好久不见了 宝贝
[09:24] How did you drag me out to this? 你怎么把我拉到这儿来了
[09:26] You always try to avoid them. 你一直都尽量避开他们的
[09:27] Usually, but this is one you needed to make. 通常是的 但是这个你需要来
[09:30] My boss is here, 我老板在这儿
[09:31] and he’s got a book with a redacted chapter 他带了本书 里面一个修订过的章节
[09:34] that you’ll be interested in. 你可能会感兴趣
[09:36] Come here. 来这边
[09:37] Albus. 阿尔布斯
[09:38] I wanted you to meet my friend, Kate Sacker. 我想让你见一下我的朋友 凯特·塞克
[09:41] We were in Tiger, in together. And she’s a voracious reader. 我们曾一起在虎牌公司工作 她是个书迷
[09:45] Hello there. 你好
[09:46] What brings you to this haven of words and wine? 是什么让你来到这个文字和红酒的港湾
[09:48] Oh, just the chance to meet erudite gentlemen 想找机会与博识的绅士见面
[09:50] and learn from them. 也想借此向他们学习
[09:58] There is nothing illegal in here, 这里面没有写什么非法的事情
[09:59] nothing actionable, 也没有可以起诉的
[10:00] but fuck. 但是该死
[10:01] A guy who has so much 这家伙的
[10:04] of his public reputation built on 9/11. 公众声誉都是靠着911事件建立起来的
[10:06] It’s… 这事
[10:11] Okay, if this is about Axelrod, 好吧 如果这件事和埃克斯lord有关
[10:13] I can’t be here. Why’d you text me? 我不应该出现的 你为什么给我发信息
[10:15] You just need to read this thing I found. 你一定要看看我发现的东西
[10:19] It’ll make your day. 看完之后你一整天都会心情大好
[10:20] Tell me. 说吧
[10:22] The reason Axe wasn’t in the Towers on 9/11 埃克斯在911事件当天没有和他公司其他人
[10:25] with the rest of his company 一起待在大厦里
[10:27] was because he was at his attorney’s office 是因为他当时在他律师的办公室里
[10:29] going over his severance package. 研究他的解雇补偿金
[10:33] That’s what’s great about you, Sacker. Always ears out. 塞克 你就是这点好 顺风耳
[10:37] So they were brooming him? 所以他们想把他扫地出门
[10:39] Big-time. 没错
[10:40] Partners thought his trades were over the line, 合伙人觉得他参与的交易有越界之嫌
[10:42] maybe illegal. 甚至是违法
[10:43] 9/11… their deaths… 911事件 他们都死了
[10:45] saved his career. 拯救了他的职业生涯
[10:46] It allowed him to take over the firm, 911事件使他接管了公司
[10:48] rename it for himself. 还用他自己的名字重新命名
[10:50] And it gets worse. Listen to this… 还有更糟糕的 听听这个
[10:51] “Bobby claims that he was supporting the rescue efforts 博比声称他支持911事件的救援工作
[10:53] on 9/11, but like everything else in his life, 但是和他这辈子干的其他事情一样
[10:57] this is a lie. Because after the dust settled…” 这是个谎言 尘埃落定之后
[10:59] “…the whispers began. 谣言四起
[11:01] But by the time the New York markets reopened, 等到纽约股市重新开始交易的时候
[11:03] Bobby was hundreds of millions of dollars richer.” 博比一下子多了几个亿的资产
[11:08] If this gets out… 如果这件事传出去
[11:10] I will have nothing to do with this. No. 我不能和这件事扯上任何关系 绝不
[11:13] Nor will I leak it. 我也不会泄露出去的
[11:21] Did he just tell us to leak it? 他刚刚是说 让我们泄露出去吗
[11:23] How could he? He was never even here. 他怎么可能说 他根本就没来过这里
[11:36] Who should we give it to? 我们应该把故事透露给谁呢
[11:41] Sacker has a friend at the Times, 塞克有一个朋友 在时代周刊工作
[11:43] but someone might figure that out. 但是这样的话可能被人发现
[11:44] Dimonda. 给戴蒙达
[11:45] Dimonda? He’s torched us twice already. 戴蒙达 他已经坑过我们两次了
[11:48] You’re gonna reward that? 你这是要报答他吗
[11:49] Yes, I am. I’ll give it to him. 没错 我会亲自把书交给他
[11:51] He understands contract. 他明白什么是合同
[11:53] He’ll know the value of what we’re bringing him. 他知道我们给他的东西多么有价值
[11:55] And he’ll reward it. 他会好好利用的
[11:56] It’s not just about this story. 不仅仅是这则新闻
[11:58] It’s about the next one, the one after that. 还有下一个 再下一个
[12:00] And he’s not Axe’s guy anymore. He’s our guy. 他不再是埃克斯的人了 他是我们的人
[12:10] Hey. This came for you. 这是给你的
[12:13] What’s up? 怎么了
[12:20] Hall called yesterday with some distressing news. 霍尔昨天打电话 告诉我了一个坏消息
[12:24] US attorneys pulled in an informant 昨天半夜 检察官的人
[12:25] in the middle of the night. 把线人带回去问话
[12:27] He doesn’t have a name, 他不知道到底是谁
[12:28] but he knows he works here at Axe Capital. 但是他知道那个人在埃克斯资本工作
[12:30] What the fuck? You sat on this for half a day? 他妈的怎回事 你知道半天了 一直不说
[12:33] What should I have done? 那我应该怎么办呢
[12:34] Fire everyone, right now, including me. 马上把所有人都开除了 包括我
[12:36] Wags, if it’s you, you got me. 瓦格斯如果你是那个线人 那我就无计可施了
[12:41] I am gonna fire somebody, though. 不过 我确实要开除某些人
[12:43] That’s for fucking certain. 这是必须的
[12:45] – Who? – The informant. – 开除谁 – 那位线人
[12:47] Do you know who it is? 你知道是谁吗
[12:49] I will. 我会知道的
[12:55] Put your phones down! Put your phones down! 把你们的电话都放下 都放下
[13:00] Everybody, right now! 所有人 马上放下
[13:01] Bid 71 the figure. 出价七十一点
[13:03] – Fifty half a hundred. – Put it in. – 一百块能赚五十块半 – 买入吧
[13:05] Like, right now. 现在就买
[13:06] Who are you talking to? 你在和谁打电话
[13:08] Uh, nobody. 没和谁啊
[13:09] Our… our… our sales monkey at Morgan. 我们在摩根的销售人员
[13:11] Let me see your phone. 把你的电话拿出来让我看看
[13:14] Not that phone! Not your work phone! 不是这个电话 不是你的工作电话
[13:17] Your real phone! 你的手机
[13:19] Ah, here. 给你
[13:22] This is an offshore number. What is this? 这个离岸号码 是谁的
[13:24] A-a guy, an analyst. 一个男的 分析师
[13:26] With a fucking Antigua country code? 国家代码显示 是一个安提瓜岛的国家
[13:28] A-all right, it’s my bookie. He’s set up offshore. 好吧 这是我的赌博经纪人 他公司在境外
[13:30] What’s this? Unmarked? 这个是什么 未标注
[13:32] I’m calling this right now. 我现在就给他打过去
[13:33] Don’t. Please don’t. Don’t. 不要 求你了 别打
[13:34] Don’t. 千万别打
[13:36] Who the fuck are you talking to? 你到底是在跟谁打电话
[13:38] It’s my… my girlfriend from high school. 是我高中时候的女朋友
[13:42] I didn’t have the heart to erase her number. 我没勇气删除她的电话号
[13:44] She’s… she’s so sweet. 她太可爱了
[13:47] And chesty. 而且很丰满
[13:49] J J…
[13:50] You have to stop calling me. 你别再给我打电话了
[13:54] Everyone here is on notice. 所有人都给我听好了
[13:58] Everything you do will be picked apart 你们做的事情都要接受检查
[14:01] until I discover who is on the level 直到我找到可以信得过的人
[14:03] and who’s a fucking quisling! 找到谁是内奸
[14:12] That should get the rat scurrying. 这么一来 那个叛徒肯定得躲一躲了
[14:17] What the fuck is a quisling? 内奸是什么
[14:19] Turncoat. 叛徒
[14:22] Shit! 妈蛋
[14:24] I knew it didn’t sound good. 我就知道不是什么好事
[14:30] Hey. Congrats on getting the book. 恭喜你拿到了那本书
[14:32] Really fucking awesome. 简直是太棒了
[14:34] Thanks. 谢谢你
[14:36] Come out with me tonight. We should celebrate. 今晚和我出去庆祝一下吧
[14:39] Is this a superior taking out a subordinate 这是上级要带下属出去
[14:42] for a job well done? 因为下属工作做得不错吗
[14:43] Uh, yeah, I guess. 应该是吧
[14:45] Love to, 我很想去
[14:47] but I have, uh, dinner plans. 不过 我已经安排晚餐了
[14:49] My parents. 和我的父母
[14:50] I see. 我明白了
[14:52] Come along. 你也过来呗
[14:57] The wire at Axe Cap is humming. 装在埃克斯资产的窃听器有动静了
[14:59] What? 什么
[15:01] Axelrod went full Captain Queeg on a trader. 埃克斯罗德对一个操盘手大发雷霆
[15:03] He’s launching a mole hunt. 他开始找内奸了
[15:04] I don’t know if he knows something 我不知道 他是不是知道什么了
[15:05] or if he’s just paranoid, but our man’s in trouble. 还是他太狂躁了 我们的人遇到麻烦了
[15:07] Shit. 天哪
[15:13] You’ve got a problem. 你遇到麻烦了
[15:15] He’ll smoke out your guy. 他会发现你们的人
[15:17] Bury the SEC file on that Rubinex trade he got pinged on. 收好让他被抓的卢比奈科斯的卷宗
[15:20] Spyros’s office is a fucking sieve. 斯皮罗斯办公室这帮该死的人 总是走漏风声
[15:23] Axelrod’s probably got a leg in there right now, 埃克斯罗德可能已经在里面安插了他的人
[15:25] looking for anything open on his people, so… 随时帮他查看 有没有案子要调查他的人
[15:29] I will. 我会藏好的
[15:34] Bibimbap? 石锅拌饭
[15:37] You of all people. 真搞不懂你们这群人
[15:39] It’s… It’s fucking mall food. 这他妈的不就是路边摊吗
[15:40] What? It’s good. Vegetarian. 你说什么 它很好吃啊 都是素的
[15:42] Yeah, you think it keeps you thin. 是啊 你觉得吃这个你就能保持身材
[15:43] Well, at least put some kimchi on it, for fuck’s sake. 天哪 上面至少得放点泡菜吧
[15:46] Come on. 别闹
[15:50] Thattaboy. 好孩子
[15:57] You know, you still have a problem. 你知道吗 你还有一个麻烦
[15:59] If he’s looking for a mole, 他在找叛徒
[16:01] he’s not gonna stop until he’s got a mole. 找到叛徒之前 他是不会收手的
[16:05] So you gotta give him a mole. 所以你需要给他一个叛徒
[16:07] You want me to take some schmuck 你想让我找个倒霉蛋
[16:09] and start talking to him, 和他聊一聊
[16:11] make him look like he’s the informant? 让他看起来像那个叛徒
[16:13] Frame an innocent guy, get him fired, ruined? 栽赃一个无辜的人 让他被开除 被毁了
[16:15] No. You want to. 不是我想 是你想
[16:19] I’m just telling you how. 我就是告诉你该怎么办
[16:22] A Michelin star. 一个米其林星
[16:27] I could not be more proud of our family. 我为我们这个大家庭感到无比自豪
[16:30] And, of course, we have to single out one member. 当然 有一个人我们要单独提一下
[16:33] ‘Cause when you get that star, 当你得到那颗星的时候
[16:34] it means you have a world-class chef. 你就是世界级的厨师了
[16:37] This one just happens to be my baby sister. 我亲爱的妹妹做到了
[16:39] So let’s raise a glass 我们现在举起酒杯
[16:41] to the woman who made this all possible… 敬那位做到这一切的人
[16:43] Lu. 为露举杯
[16:45] To Lu! 为露举杯
[16:47] Cheers! 干杯
[16:49] – Cheers! – Cheers. – 干杯 – 干杯
[17:01] How long have they been hanging out? 他们在周围转多久了
[17:04] Past three days. 三天了
[17:05] Are they in uniform? 他们穿制服吗
[17:07] No, but they’re watching the farm 没有 不过他们在监视农场
[17:09] like they’re undercover or something. 感觉他们是便衣还是什么别的
[17:11] I don’t know. Maybe cops. Maybe miga. 我不知道 可能是警察 也可能移民局的
[17:14] Does everyone have their papers? 每个人都有证件吗
[17:20] Don’t make me lie to you. 别逼着我对你说谎
[17:23] Cross-referenced e-mail contents, 交叉比对电子邮件的内容
[17:25] web histories, ten most profitable trades, 网页浏览历史 十笔利润最高的交易
[17:27] anything that tried to duck compliance. 所有逃避合规的做法
[17:29] Forward the e-mails to me. 把邮件转发给我
[17:31] These guys are, uh, saying 这帮家伙在邮件里
[17:32] some pretty terrible things about you in them. 说了很多和你有关的难听的话
[17:34] Of course they are. I’m their boss. 他们肯定说了 我是他们老板
[17:37] Hit me with some of the worst. 给我来点最难听的
[17:41] “The man fucking creeps me out. 那人把我吓疯了
[17:43] Is he even a man or some kind of alien magi?” 他到底是人还是外星人
[17:47] “His eyes see the dark truth inside us all, 他的眼睛看到了我们内心的黑暗面
[17:49] a truth that wasn’t even dark until he looked at it.” 他没看我们的时候 黑暗面还不存在呢
[17:54] “He knows I’m typing this. 他知道我在打字
[17:56] He’s having this e-mail read aloud to him right now.” 他现在让别人把这封邮件读出来
[17:59] Who wrote that? 谁写的
[18:01] No. Don’t tell me. 不用告诉我是谁
[18:03] I already know from the syntax. 听这句子结构 我就知道是谁
[18:05] What do they say about Wags? 他们怎么说瓦格斯的
[18:06] No. No way. I’m not like you. 我不听 我不像你
[18:09] I can’t hear it. It would break me. 我听不了这种话 我会伤心的
[18:11] Well, uh, I’ll say one thing. 我只说一点
[18:12] People are scared. 大家都很害怕
[18:14] Three people deleted their hard drives 三个人清空了硬盘
[18:16] and overwrote them with new data. 用新的数据覆盖了
[18:17] Is there a reason to do that? 为什么要这么做呢
[18:18] Yeah, to intentionally make the files unrecoverable. 这是有意地让文件不可修复
[18:22] Who? 都是谁
[18:24] Channing Feldt. Butch Probert. 钱宁·菲尔特 布奇·普罗伯特
[18:28] – The Pouch? – The Pouch? – 那个受气包 – 那个受气包
[18:29] And, uh, Donnie Caan. 还有唐尼•卡恩
[18:35] If this is what you say it is and I can verify it, 如果这东西和你说的一样 我还能证实的话
[18:39] we are in a whole new place, Chuck. 查克 我们一切重新开始
[18:40] Well, that’s why I brought it to you. 就是因为这个 我才把这个给你
[18:41] Chase down what he did after the first plane hit. 查出来第一架飞机撞到大楼之后他都做了什么
[18:44] – The implications… – I understand the implication. – 言下之意就是 – 我明白言下之意
[18:46] Right. What are you eating there, cabbage? 你在这里吃什么呢 卷心菜
[18:49] Yeah. Goi Ba. 越南沙拉
[18:50] Delicious. 好吃
[18:53] You know, there’s more to bahn mi than bread. 你知道越南三明治不仅仅是面包那么简单
[18:55] If you say so. 你说是就是
[18:57] Just so you know, if you’re playing me, 提前声明 要是你耍我
[18:59] and this story doesn’t make, I swear to God… 且这个故事不大卖的话 看我不…
[19:00] I’m not. 不会的
[19:02] Fact-check it, run it, and you’ll see 考察一下真实性再发表 然后你就会知道
[19:04] you’re not the only one who understands contract. 理解合约含义的不止你一人
[19:12] Thank you so much for joining us, Bryan. 非常感谢你的到来 布莱恩
[19:15] – We’re honored. – It’s my honor. – 这是我们的荣幸 – 是我的荣幸
[19:17] From how our daughter described you, 从我们女儿描述你的方式来看
[19:18] I figured you’d blow it off. 我还以为你不会来
[19:21] I’m a businessman, after all. 毕竟 我是商业人士
[19:24] I don’t hate business. I hate criminals. 我恨的不是商业 是罪犯
[19:27] I can see the difference. 其中区别我懂的
[19:28] Most civil servants can’t, 大部分公务员却不懂
[19:30] which is what they use to justify 还以此为他们
[19:32] their own less-than-scrupulous behavior. 粗心大意的行为找借口
[19:34] Whoa. 喔
[19:36] Shots fired. 开始了
[19:37] Uh, I don’t think we’re the ones… 我不觉得我们…
[19:38] Don’t take the bait, Bryan. 别中招 布莱恩
[19:39] No, no. He already has. 他已经中了
[19:41] Are you saying you don’t occasionally give in 你是说 你不会时不时地屈服于
[19:43] to the impetus to get down in the gutter 不达目的誓不罢休的念头
[19:44] and brawl no-holds-barred style? 为达目的不择手段
[19:47] Uh, I might’ve shown him the manuscript, 我给他看了手稿
[19:49] told him the sitch. 和他说了
[19:52] Why would you show him… 你为什么要给他看…
[19:53] I…uh… 我…
[19:55] I tell my dad everything. 我什么都和我爸爸说
[19:57] And when I brought that book home, I needed some advice. 我把那本书带回家的时候 我需要建议
[19:59] I knew what would happen with it, 我知道会这本书会导致什么
[20:01] and I didn’t know if I could or should be involved in that. 却不知道我是否可以或应该卷入进去
[20:05] And he convinced me to bring it in. 是他说服我把书交上去
[20:08] Thanks for setting her straight. 多谢你说服了她
[20:10] I advised her it was her duty to share it with her superiors, 我提醒她 将书交给上级是她的职责
[20:13] even if something unethical might happen with it after. 即便之后会有某些不道德的事情发生
[20:15] – Unethical? – Dad… – 不道德 – 爸
[20:17] Maybe it’s inevitable that Axelrod’s darkest secrets 或许埃克斯罗德最黑暗的秘密被公之于众
[20:19] will be made public. 是不可避免的
[20:20] Inevitability is 这种必然性给人
[20:22] a problematic moral justification for anything. 不道德的借口去做任何事
[20:24] Look, Mr. Sacker… 塞克先生
[20:26] Call me Frank. 叫我弗兰克就行了
[20:28] Frank… 弗兰克
[20:29] I’ve accepted certain realities. 我已经接受现实了
[20:33] Doing bad to do good. 为行善而作恶
[20:35] Nothing you say could convince me that’s all right. 你说什么都无法让我相信这是正确的
[20:38] No. We need to fight back. Think of it what you will. 不 我们需要反击 你怎么看是你的事
[20:41] Hey, I have responsibilities beyond niceties. 与拘泥细节相比 我更在意责任
[20:44] – Let me ask you one thing. – Hmm? – 我想问你件事 – 嗯
[20:47] How does it make you feel, Bryan? 这么做让你感觉如何 布莱恩
[20:49] You know, when I was young, I would’ve done the same thing. 我要是年轻一些 或许也会做这样的事
[20:51] Not anymore. 但现在不会了
[20:52] Sleeping well has become important to me. 优质的睡眠现在对我来说是越来越重要了
[20:55] So is looking my daughter in the eye, 当我看着我女儿的眼睛
[20:57] knowing she’s looking back at a good person. 知晓她眼中的我是个好人亦是如此
[21:00] Principle doesn’t usually go away all at once. 原则不是一次性全丢失的
[21:02] It’s a, uh, creeping erosion. 而是一点点慢慢腐蚀掉的
[21:07] A Michelin star. 一颗米其林星
[21:09] Well, it was a great moment. 真是个美妙的时刻
[21:14] That’s not a real smile. 这笑有点假
[21:21] I had to let Marta and her family go. 我不得不炒了玛尔塔一家
[21:24] Their papers were forged. 他们的证件是假的
[21:25] We’re going through everyone. 我们现在在检查所有人的证件
[21:28] Tito thinks that immigration agents are watching the farm, 提托觉得移民局的人在监视我们农场
[21:30] and I think so, too. 我看也是
[21:32] You sure? 你确定
[21:33] I saw them, and they’re not local cops. 我看见了 他们不是当地警察
[21:46] They’re Rhoades’s people. 他们是罗德斯的人
[21:48] FBI. 联邦调查局
[21:51] They’ve been staking us out here, too. 此时此刻 他们也在监视我们
[21:53] They’re watching our house? 他们在监控我们的房子
[21:56] I didn’t know that they were on you for sure. 我以前不确定他们是否在监视你
[21:58] I didn’t want to alarm you. 我也不想吓着你
[22:00] Well, please fucking alarm me. 我请你吓我吧
[22:01] I need to know what’s going on. 我需要知道发生了什么
[22:03] No. Not always. 不一定
[22:04] Not if there’s nothing we can do to change it. 我们要是改变不了的话 就不用
[22:06] This is the way things are now. 现在就是这个样子了
[22:09] Didn’t the possibility cross your mind 你就没想到过
[22:10] that they might be watching us? 他们可能在监视我们
[22:12] Of course. 当然想过
[22:13] Well, then you wouldn’t have done anything differently. 那你也没做什么改变
[22:14] Don’t handle me. 别把我当小孩
[22:16] I wasn’t. I’m not. 我过去没有 现在我没有
[22:17] Fuck them. I want you to live unencumbered. 去他们的 我想让你过得轻松点
[22:20] This is a new reality. 现实就是如此了
[22:22] Don’t fucking pretend it isn’t. 别他妈的假装不是
[22:43] I thought about it, what you said. 我考虑过你说的了
[22:46] And you’re right. Tactically. But I can’t do it. 从战术上看 你是对的 但我不会这么做的
[22:49] I won’t frame an innocent man as our mole. 我不会诬陷一个无辜的人 说他是我们的内应
[22:52] It’s, uh, an… erosion of principle. 这是有损做人的原则
[22:57] There are no innocent men, 华尔街里
[22:59] not on Wall Street. 没人是无辜的
[23:02] So you won’t act to protect the source? 所以你不会采取行动来保护你的线人
[23:06] No. Not… not this way. 不 不能用这种方法
[23:09] If you don’t play back at him, he’ll find the guy. 如果你不反击 他就会找到他
[23:12] That’s how this is gonna play out. 接下来就会这样
[23:16] Axelrod is gonna be with your guy in a room, 埃克斯罗德会和他待在一个办公室里
[23:18] just the two of them, sitting there, 就他们两个面对面坐着
[23:20] and he’s gonna be staring right the fuck through him. 他会一眼把你的线人看穿
[23:24] Maybe by the end of today. 或许就是今天
[23:28] But you know what? Maybe it’s not my game anymore. 但你知道吗 也许这已经不是我的时代了
[23:35] Yeah, maybe it’s you young guys, eating your salads 也许这是你们年轻人的 一边吃着沙拉
[23:37] and remaking the world. 一边改变这个世界
[23:40] No, I know how to win. But, uh… 我知道该怎么赢 不过…
[23:43] if that’s not what it is anymore, 如果这不再是关键所在的话
[23:46] then, uh… 那么
[23:48] you do it your way, Bryan. 你按你的方式来 布莱恩
[23:50] Okay, I will. 我会的
[24:09] Donna, what days a week is Adam DeGiulio in New York? 唐娜 亚当·德贵里奥一般是哪天在纽约
[24:11] Uh, Wednesdays, I believe. 应该是周三
[24:13] Good. Get me on his schedule for breakfast in my office. 好 帮我约他吃早餐 就在我办公室里
[24:16] I don’t think he eats breakfast. 他不吃早餐的
[24:18] Well, then, whatever it is he does in the mornings. 不管他早上做什么 都给我约上
[24:20] And get this… 把这个
[24:23] ball chair outta here. 球椅弄出去
[24:28] What’s up with the meditation room? 冥想室怎么了
[24:31] I asked one of the workmen. 我问了个工人
[24:32] Axe is having it reinforced into a panic room 埃克斯要把它改成安全房
[24:35] in case of a fucking attack. 以免有人要打过来
[24:37] Who does he think’s gonna attack? 他认为谁会打过来
[24:44] Donnie. Axe wants you in the conference room right now. 唐尼 埃克斯要你现在就去会议室
[24:47] Well, we don’t have anything scheduled. 我们没有安排什么事项
[24:48] Good. 很好
[24:50] He didn’t want to give you the chance to prepare. 他不想给你机会做准备
[25:36] I’m gonna be sick. 我要吐了
[25:41] We’ll pick this up again tomorrow. 我们明天继续
[25:51] I’ll let ’em sweat it out overnight. 让他们先熬过今晚
[26:00] Tell Hall’s guy to tail him. 让霍尔的人跟着他
[26:24] 陌生号码 见面 马上
[27:16] T., where do you lead on beside the bid rigging thing? T. 除了串通投标的事你手上什么
[27:20] The Scarsdale payroll fraud. 斯卡斯代尔工资单造假
[27:22] Give that to Cook. 交给库克办去
[27:24] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[27:27] Yale, right? 耶鲁 是吧
[27:29] Beloit, then Yale, 先是伯洛伊特 然后是耶鲁
[27:31] then Okin & Cutler. 再后来是奥金&卡特勒律所
[27:32] Five years? 五年
[27:33] Eight. 八年
[27:34] I always wanted to work here, of course, 我一直想在那里工作
[27:36] but I had to get… set up first. 但我必须先… 培养经验
[27:39] And when you go back, you go back to a senior position. 然后回去的时候 你就可以得到一个高职
[27:41] You’re a dot-gov lifer, right? 你一辈子都在为政府效力了 对吧
[27:44] Only the monastery for me. Mm. 对我来说是唯一的修道院
[27:47] What are you clearing my plate for? 为什么要把我手头事给清理掉
[27:49] Patience, T. 耐心点 T.
[28:14] You’re being followed. Go home. 你被跟踪了 回家吧
[28:26] Ten-two. 十比二
[28:27] Match point. 最后一球
[28:28] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[28:31] Jesus Christ, Ira. 我的天 艾拉
[28:33] When did you turn into Sharif Khan? 你什么时候变这么专业了
[28:36] I gotta confess. 我承认
[28:37] I-I’m working on my boasts and rails with a pro. 我在和一位职业选手练球
[28:39] Mm. 嗯
[28:41] 300 an hour. 三百美元一小时
[28:43] But hey, at least I don’t suck anymore. 但最起码我球技提高了
[28:45] You want his number? 你要他号码吗
[28:46] You just gave it to me. 你刚才给过我了
[28:48] – And it’s too much. – What’s going on, Chuck? – 太贵了 – 怎么了 查克
[28:50] We don’t play for two months, and then twice in a week. 我们两个月没打了 现在却一周打两次
[28:53] I know you. You’re up to something. 我了解你 你有事儿
[28:56] Maybe. 也许
[28:58] Truth is, I don’t know what I’m up to. 事实是 我都不知道我在做什么事儿
[29:02] Yeah, you put in the hours, the years, 你花费大量时间
[29:03] to get to a certain point, then you get there… 就是为了达到某个目的 可当你完成了
[29:05] and, uh… 却又…
[29:07] Not everything you want it to be. 发现这不是你想象的样子
[29:10] Nothing ever is, but, uh… 从来就不是 可是
[29:14] You ever feel like you’re on the cusp of a great triumph, 你有没有感觉过你正站在事业最顶端
[29:19] and then you just wanna give it all up? 然而你却想将之放弃
[29:22] Yeah, sure. 当然有过
[29:24] And at what point do you enjoy what you’ve achieved? 什么时候才能享受自己的成就呢
[29:28] I could be the fucking president 就算我是他妈的总统
[29:29] and still be boxed in from above and below. 也会身居斗室 左右夹击
[29:32] Bobby Axelrod… 博比·埃克斯罗德
[29:35] could run through the Serengeti 可以跑着穿越塞伦盖蒂平原
[29:37] and not break a sweat. 都不流一滴汗
[29:39] I go down in the subway, I gotta change my shirt. 我就去下地铁 都要换件短袖
[29:43] You do what you do just as well as him. 其实你们俩都做的很好了
[29:46] Maybe better. 或许你还要更好
[29:49] I wanna test the waters in a private firm. 我想去一家私人律所试试
[29:54] – Really? – Mm. – 是嘛 – 嗯
[29:57] Oh, Chuck. You… you… you gotta let me do it. 查克 让我来做这件事
[29:59] You gotta let me be the one to set it up. 你一定要让我来
[30:02] They all want you. You’ll cash in. 他们都想要你去 你能赚大钱的
[30:03] Let me wheel you into three places 让我给你推荐三个公司
[30:05] and get the bidding war started. 看他们哪家钱出的最多
[30:06] Mm, no. Just one. 一个就行了
[30:09] – Horvath. – Of course. – 霍瓦特- 当然了
[30:11] The best Supreme Court litigator. 最好的最高法院诉讼律师
[30:13] Big here and in Washington. 在这里和华盛顿都大有名气
[30:14] Get me a meeting at Horvath. Keep it confidential. 帮我跟霍瓦特约个时间 记得保密
[30:16] You say where and when. 时间地点你定
[30:44] How did you know I was being followed? 你怎么知道我被跟踪了的
[30:47] Oh, right. You’re watching Axe Capital. 对了 你们在监视埃克斯资本
[30:51] Out of the three of us, 我们三个之中
[30:52] Pouch always plays on the straight and narrow. 受气包向来安分守己
[30:55] For fuck’s sake, they glossed him “Pouch” 说真的 他们叫他受气包
[30:56] because he’s got no balls. 就是因为他没种
[30:58] They say he has a vagina. 他们说他是个娘们
[31:01] Wonderful. What else? 精彩 还有呢
[31:03] Look, if Axe doesn’t trust me anymore, 如果埃克斯不再相信我
[31:05] he might give the Kemlot trade to someone else. 他可能把凯米洛特的交易交给别人来做
[31:07] Don’t let him. 别让他这样做
[31:09] Get the trade, make the trade, testify, and we’re done. 拿到交易 并完成 然后作证 我们就完工了
[31:13] Testify? You never said… 作证 你从没说过…
[31:14] There’s a thing called the Constitution. 有一个东西叫宪法
[31:16] Sixth Amendment, Confrontation Clause. 第六修正案 对质条款
[31:22] You have a right in this country 在这个国家里
[31:25] to cross-examine your accuser. 你有权盘问起诉你的人
[31:26] It’s not enough that you tell us what the tapes mean. 你仅仅告诉我们那盘录像的内容是不够的
[31:28] You gotta say it in court. 你要在法庭上说出来
[31:29] I can’t even imagine it. 我无法想象
[31:31] Axe there in the room with those Laura Mars eyes. 埃克斯在那个房间里凶神恶煞地看着我
[31:35] That’s what he’s gonna do tomorrow, too. 他明天也会这样做
[31:36] Hey, hey, hey. You’ll get through it. 你会挺过去的
[31:39] You’ll get through it. 你会挺过去的
[31:49] I’ll never know 我永远都弄不明白
[31:50] why everybody drinks that Star Wars shit. 为什么大家都喜欢用星球大战系列的杯子
[31:53] To optimize performance. 为了表现更出色
[31:54] Well, you’re certainly high-performance. 你确实表现很出色
[31:58] – Well, I try to be. – You… you aren’t a “try-er.” – 我会努力的 – 你并不是努力的人
[32:02] You never have been. 你从来都不是
[32:03] Aw, you’ve been watching, huh? 你一直在观察对吗
[32:05] Mm-hmm, as you’ve watched me. 对 就像你在观察我一样
[32:09] I was living out in Seattle doing my first clerkship 我当时住在西雅图 在第九巡回法院
[32:12] on the Ninth Circuit. 做我的第一份文员工作
[32:13] And I remember when you got your first clerkship… 我记得你拿到第一份文员工作的时候…
[32:16] Supreme Court. A year before me. 在最高法院 比我早一年
[32:19] Well, clerking for Ginsburg was the highlight of my career. 为金斯伯格做文员是我职业生涯的闪光点
[32:22] I’ll tell you something… 我告诉你几件事情…
[32:23] for five-one, that woman can hold her liquor. 首先 她酒量很好
[32:25] That was a hell of a year. 那一年真是很难熬啊
[32:27] I remember. I thought, “DeGiulio is flying past me.” 我记得 我当时以为德贵里奥要超过我了
[32:31] Well, it was never a competition. 我们从来没有在争什么
[32:32] We were both just trying to do good. 我们都尽力做些好事
[32:33] You know, I always figured you for the robes yourself. 我一直觉得你会去做法官
[32:37] Circuit judge. 巡回法官
[32:39] Maybe even the big one… Justice Adam DeGiulio. 也许更高一点… 大法官亚当·德贵里奥
[32:42] – Someday. Yeah. – Hmm. – 总有一天会的 – 对
[32:44] There’s still a romance to the judicial branch 我还是比较喜欢在司法部门工作
[32:46] that certainly transcends 做行政管理要面对的
[32:48] the petty politicking in the executive. 那些竞选活动与之无法相比
[32:51] But I-I don’t even see how I get there now. 但现在我都不知道我怎么才能做到
[32:53] I mean, there’s no opening in the offing. 我是说 目测现在没有空缺
[32:55] Things change. 世事难料
[32:59] Assignments shift. 任务会变
[33:01] Ah. Now we get to the reason for our meeting, don’t we? 现在我们终于谈到我们今天见面的目的了 是吗
[33:04] I was talking about you, 我在说你
[33:06] but, uh, yes. 但这样说也没错
[33:09] Yeah. Also about the situation here. 还有 关于现在的情况
[33:14] I want to inform you that Bryan Connerty 我想告诉你莱恩·康纳利
[33:15] is moving off the Axe Capital prosecution. 将不再负责控告埃克斯资本的案子了
[33:18] His caseload is too heavy. 他的案子太多了
[33:20] And Tonelle Burton has the better skill set. 托尼拉·波顿 也更加出色一些
[33:23] That’s a problem. 那是个问题
[33:25] The Attorney General and I signed off on Connerty 总检察官和我与康纳利合作
[33:27] in part because of his integrity. 一部分是因为他的正直
[33:28] T. received the US Attorney’s T因为在起诉诈骗案方面的卓越表现
[33:30] Award for Excellence in the Prosecution of Fraud. 而获得司法部颁发的大奖
[33:32] I’m sure “T.” is as clean as a baby fawn. 我相信T就像幼鹿一样
[33:34] That’s not what this is about. 这不是关键
[33:35] High-profile case, Washington watching. 高调的案件 华盛顿方面在关注着
[33:38] This can’t have the appearance of string-pulling. 这个案子不能有操纵的嫌疑
[33:40] You’re recused. 你被调离本案了
[33:41] I, alone, determine which attorneys lead investigations 我全权决定哪些律师在南部地区牵头调查
[33:43] in the Southern District, Adam, not Washington. 而不是华盛顿方面 亚当
[33:46] Absolument. 当然
[33:47] But… if there’s going to be a change, 但是… 如果要做出改变
[33:50] I think we would change it all the way to the Eastern District. 我觉得那就直接交给东区地检好了
[33:53] It’s cleaner. 这样更彻底
[34:02] It was fun reminiscing. 回忆往事很是有趣
[34:04] Enjoy your food. 用餐愉快
[34:08] I’m looping you in. I’m having one-on-ones today 我要你参加 今天我要和
[34:11] with Butch, Channing, and Donnie. 布奇 钱宁还有唐尼单独谈话
[34:14] I’d like you to sit in. 我想让你全程陪同
[34:15] For what purpose? 为什么
[34:17] Create an atmosphere of truth. 营造吐露真相的氛围
[34:19] Maybe they’ll feel more comfortable. 也许他们会觉得更舒服
[34:22] You know these guys well. 你很了解这些人
[34:24] I’d like your opinion on what they have to say. 我想要听听你对他们说辞的看法
[34:26] Donnie. My Bryan Doyle. 唐尼 我的布莱恩·道尔
[34:30] Would you say you’ve done well for me? 你有没有尽心为我工作
[34:33] Yeah, Axe. I feel good about it. 没错 埃克斯 我问心无愧
[34:38] Tell me about FedEx. 告诉我联邦快递的事情
[34:40] Uh, that’s not my sector. 那不属于我管辖范围
[34:43] No, somebody saw you in there. 不 有人看见你进去了
[34:45] Mailing a package. 邮寄一个包裹
[34:47] Who was it to? 是寄给谁的
[34:49] I don’t know… uh, when that was. 我不知道那是什么时候
[34:53] Have you ever met anybody that worked at the FBI? 你认不认识FBI的人
[34:56] I mean, just socially. 我是说生活中
[34:59] I… 我…
[35:01] No, I don’t think so. 我觉得我不认识
[35:03] Excuse me. Can we talk for a minute? 抱歉 我们能谈谈吗
[35:16] I’m not gonna sit there and be your human lie detector. 我不想坐在这里做你的人肉测谎仪
[35:18] You weren’t looping me in. You were roping. 你不是让我参加 是在给他们制造压力
[35:21] It’s different. 这不一样
[35:22] I’m just asking you to listen. 我仅仅是让你听
[35:24] You don’t have to do anything. 你不需要做任何事情
[35:25] I won’t be used to legitimize this bullshit. 我不想成为你干这破事儿的合法借口
[35:34] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[35:36] Can’t do it. 做不到
[35:38] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[35:40] He can’t hear you. 他听不见你说话
[35:43] I know that. 我知道
[35:48] Why’d you overwrite your hard drive? 你为什么清空硬盘
[35:50] I don’t know. Just thought you’d want me to. 我不清楚 我以为你想让我这样做
[35:54] I do it once a month. 我每月都做一次
[35:55] Some of those first quarter trades last year… 去年一季度的某些交易…
[35:57] You wanted me to leave that paper trail? 你想让我留下能查到的记录吗
[36:00] Tell me about Morien Sciences. 跟我谈谈魔力科技
[36:02] Morien? Is that biotech? 魔力 那是个生物科技公司吗
[36:05] Solid company. Could be a monster. 很好的公司 未来发展空间巨大
[36:07] There is no Morien Sciences. I made it up. 魔力科技 根本不存在 我编造的
[36:11] You still picking your feet in Poughkeepsie, Channing? 你还经常去波基普西约炮吗 钱宁
[36:13] What? 什么
[36:15] Never mind. 没什么
[36:16] I would never, Axe. 我永远都不会的 埃克斯
[36:18] I don’t know what my wife has to do with this. 我不知道我妻子和这件事有何关系
[36:20] What about that Cross-Co. trucking play, Pouch? 那次克罗斯货运的交易呢 受气包
[36:22] You still have a problem with it? 你还是有问题吗
[36:23] Hey, I made my peace with that. 我妥协了
[36:25] How many helpings of strawberries 上个礼拜你在午餐
[36:27] did you have at lunch last week? 吃了多少草莓派
[36:28] Uh, two. Two. 两个 两个
[36:31] If they arrested you, what would you do? 如果他们逮捕了你 你会怎么做
[36:34] I’d stand up, like Dollar Bill. 我会顶住 就像美元比尔一样
[36:37] Would you look me in the eye 你会看着我的眼睛
[36:39] and spew lies about me on the witness stand? 在证人台上对我的事情撒谎吗
[36:43] How did you respond to the SEC letter on Rubinex? 你如何回复证监会关于卢比奈科斯的邮件的
[36:46] I didn’t. I gave it to my lawyer. 我没回复 我把信给我的律师了
[36:49] I thought you said Rubinex 我记得你说过卢比奈科斯
[36:50] never raised flags with the regulators. 从来没有引起监管部门的注意
[36:52] It didn’t. I’m sorry. 确实不会 对不起
[36:54] Are we done here? 我们谈完了吗
[36:56] Yeah, you’re done. Burnt fucking toast. 对 你完了 砸锅了
[37:25] Alex, thanks for coming. I appreciate your discretion. 艾利克斯 非常感谢你能来 谢谢你的谨慎
[37:28] – Of course. – Please. – 小事情 – 请
[37:32] Well… 嗯…
[37:36] You probably know I have standing offers 你应该知道很多律所
[37:38] from a number of firms. 希望我加入
[37:41] I chose to set this meeting with you. 我选择和你见面
[37:43] We respect that. 我们感到十分荣幸
[37:46] Our firm has a lot to offer. 我们公司也会提供优厚的条件
[37:51] Now… I know this is not about money for you, 现在… 我知道这不是钱的问题
[37:55] but I also know that 但我也知道
[37:57] your current annual salary, 185,000, 你现在的年薪是十八万五
[38:00] is what you would make in a week at Horvath. 你在霍瓦特一个礼拜就能赚回来
[38:03] Hmm. 嗯
[38:05] And what would you expect from me in exchange? 你想要我做什么
[38:09] Your expertise, image, prestige. 我需要你的专业技能 形象和名望
[38:13] You would never have a boring day 你的生活会非常精彩
[38:15] because you would never have to do anything you don’t wanna do. 因为你不用去做自己不喜欢做的事
[38:18] If you wanna be a rainmaker, you can make rain. 如果你想做唤雨巫师 你可以呼风唤雨
[38:21] If you want to play golf, 如果你想打高尔夫球
[38:23] you can be on the circuit every Monday. 你每周一都可以去打巡回赛
[38:24] Company box at sporting events, 各种赛事公司都有包厢
[38:26] partner junkets to the Super Bowl. 合伙人可以去超级碗来个野餐
[38:28] Four weeks vacation every year. 每年有四周的假期
[38:30] Well, eight if you prefer. 如果你喜欢也可以休八周
[38:32] In due time, 当然到了一定时候 
[38:34] your name would be on the firm, of course. 公司的名字上也可以写上你的名字
[38:40] All you have to do is say yes. 你需要做的就是答应下来
[38:46] We got him. 我们找出来了
[38:47] An investigation we dug up at the SEC. 我们在证监会调查出来的
[38:51] He got picked up, leveraged, turned against you. 他被抓了 那边提出条件 然后背叛你了
[38:56] Don’t be surprised. Happens all the time. 不要惊讶 这种事情总会发生
[38:59] On a long enough timeline, 很久很久以后
[39:01] everyone you know will turn against you. 你认识的所有人都会背叛你
[39:03] I’m not surprised. 我不惊讶
[39:04] Irritated that I didn’t see it coming. 我只是生气我没有预见到
[39:28] How long have you been here, Dimonda? 你在这里多久了 戴蒙达
[39:31] Those things charge by the hour, right? 那种服务是按小时收费的 对吗
[39:33] I’m running a story on you. I’m hoping to get a comment. 我要写一篇你的新闻 我希望能听听你的看法
[39:36] That’s not why you’re here. You could’ve called. 这不是你来这里的原因 你可以打电话
[39:40] You’re here ’cause you have something big… to you. 你来这里是因为有对你而言很重要的事情
[39:46] Something you think you can hurt me with. 你觉得可以给我沉重一击的事情
[39:53] Goes like this… 是这样的…
[39:55] September 11, 2001. 2001年九月十一号
[39:57] You’re in a lawyer’s office. 你在一个律师的办公室里
[39:59] You’re being fired by your partners. 你被你的合伙人解雇了
[40:01] A plane crashes into the North Tower. 一架飞机撞上了北塔
[40:03] People are burning and dying. 人们陷入火海 甚至被烧死
[40:06] And everyone you work with sees it happen. 每个和你一起工作的人都目睹了全过程
[40:09] So you call a broker… Lincoln Chang in Jersey City… 所以你叫来经纪人 泽西城的林肯·章
[40:11] and have him short aviation stocks 让他在欧洲市场
[40:13] in the European markets. 做空航空类股票
[40:15] Then US hotels, shipping. 美国旅馆 船政
[40:17] You go against it all. 你做空了所有这些
[40:19] The second plane hits. 第二架飞机又撞上了
[40:21] Everyone you work with is dead. 和你一起工作的所有人都死了
[40:23] People are lining up to give blood. 人们排着队献血
[40:27] New York’s bravest, your wife-to-be’s brother, 纽约最勇敢的 你未婚妻的弟弟
[40:30] runs into the buildings to help. 跑进了大楼去帮忙
[40:33] He never comes back out, 他再也没有出来
[40:35] while you sit back in your chair 而却你坐在你的椅子里
[40:38] with a smile on your face 面带微笑
[40:40] making hundreds of millions of dollars. 进账了数亿万美元
[40:43] And you take that money 你拿这笔钱
[40:44] and the rest of everything your dead partners had, 和你死去的合伙人所剩的财产
[40:48] and you call it Axe Capital. 建立了埃克斯资本
[40:52] That about right? 就是这样吧
[40:56] Congratulations. 你赢了
[41:05] It dropped. 新闻出来了
[41:49] We’ve got breaking news today. 今天我们有劲爆消息
[41:51] Some damning revelations 事关一名对冲基金巨头
[41:53] of a hedge fund giant… Robert “Bobby” Axelrod. 罗伯特”博比”·埃克斯罗德重大的真相披露
[41:55] Just this morning, the “Financial Journal” 就在今日早晨
[41:56] reported that Bobby Axelrod 经济日报报道了博比·埃克斯罗德
[41:58] may have made much of his considerable fortune 在先前9/11恐怖袭击发生之后
[42:00] by preying on aviation, hotel, and shipping companies 针对航空 酒店和船运行业
[42:04] when they were most vulnerable, 利用它们最为脆弱的时机
[42:06] shorting their stock during those early moments 卖空所有相关的股票
[42:08] after the September 11th terrorist attacks. 或因此而牟得其大部分财富
[42:16] …status as a philanthropist in the city, 以本市慈善家的身份
[42:17] supporting many charities, 支持了诸多慈善活动
[42:19] especially the police and fire departments, 尤其警察及消防部门
[42:21] as the only surviving partner at Wachtel, Rachlein, Rice, 除去瓦克泰尔, 瑞琪林, 赖斯等殉难的同伴
[42:24] the company that eventually 以独存者的姿态掌控了公司
[42:26] became Axe Capital. 也就是如今的埃克斯资本
[42:27] Questions now being asked about the source… 现在有一些关于消息来源的疑问
[42:28] Turn off the fucking TVs! Get back to work! 关掉电视 给我工作去
[42:31] …no comment from the Axelrod camp. 埃克斯罗德方面未发表回应
[42:33] Turn it off! Goddamn it! 关掉 该死
[42:34] …world of hedge funds… 对冲基金界
[42:36] And just… 还有就是
[42:38] I don’t know where to… 我不知道向谁
[42:45] There’s a story about Axe on 9/11. 有一条关于埃克斯和9/11事件的报道
[42:47] It’s all over the news. 铺天盖地都在播
[42:52] I am so sorry. 实在很抱歉
[42:54] You’ll have to excuse me. 请您见谅
[42:59] I’m pulling the kids out of school 我现在就把孩子从学校接出来
[43:01] so they don’t hear it from someone else. 以免从别人的口中听到消息
[43:03] That’s smart. 聪明
[43:04] I’m adding security. 我会加强保安
[43:06] Okay. I’ll see you tonight. 今晚见
[43:10] Love you. 爱你
[43:18] You knew? 你早就知道
[43:20] Of course I knew. 当然
[43:22] Don’t listen to the noise. 不要听他们胡说
[43:24] He didn’t know our brother. He didn’t even know me then. 当时他并不认识我们的弟弟 甚至还没认识我呢
[44:18] We have your back. This will not fucking stand. 我们叫你回来 这他妈的不会站住脚的
[44:21] I’ve got your denials written. 我已经写好了否认声明
[44:22] I’ve been in touch with Forbes to tell the real story. 我已经联络福布斯将公布事情真相
[44:24] I recommend a defamation suit, 我建议发起诽谤诉讼
[44:26] regardless of the likelihood of victory. 不管胜算的可能性有多大
[44:28] It will buttress you… 可以支撑一下
[44:29] – No. – Then a book. – 不要 – 那就来一本书
[44:31] I have a list of best-selling ghostwriters who can portray 我有一份畅销书代笔作者名单 可以绝佳地
[44:34] your mindset in a compelling way 描述你的经营思维
[44:36] – …that will… – It’s true. – 将会 – 新闻是真的
[44:38] I never lied about it. I’m not proud. 我从来没有掩饰 我并不感到自豪
[44:42] It was before anyone knew for sure it was terrorism. 在恐怖主义被确定之前
[44:46] I just saw an opportunity 我只是看到了一个机会
[44:47] to make 750 million dollars in a day. 一个可以在一天之内赚到七十五亿的机会
[44:51] And I knew the firm, the surviving families, 而且我知道那个幸存的家族企业
[44:54] would need it. 将会非常需要
[45:02] Axe will see you now. 埃克斯现在要见你
[45:12] Hey, you hanging in? 你还坚持得住吧
[45:16] We all have things… 我们都会经历一些
[45:18] Shut the fuck up. 住口
[45:19] You’re fired. 你被解雇了
[45:21] You got nailed by the SEC, so you tried to sell me out? 你被证监会抓住了把柄 就想出卖我
[45:25] You wearing a wire right now? 现在身上还藏着窃听器吗
[45:27] No. 没有
[45:29] I would never… 从来没有
[45:30] Oh, sure. 对了
[45:32] I don’t ever want to see your face again. 今后不想再看到你这张脸
[45:34] Go get yourself another job in another country, 去另一个国家找工作吧
[45:37] ’cause you’re gonna have a hard time in this one. 因为在这个国家你将会很难混
[46:02] You’re not meditating. 你没在冥想
[46:03] Nah. 没有
[46:06] I just didn’t feel like working in a glass box today. 今天只是不想在玻璃房里办公
[46:08] Why don’t you come into my office? 那怎么不来我的办公室呢
[46:10] I’m okay. 不必了
[46:17] Good. 好
[46:21] ‘Cause as we’ve talked about, 因为就像我们之前谈论过的
[46:23] I don’t think you have anything to be ashamed of… 从相对论的角度来看
[46:25] in a relativistic sense. 我觉得你无须自责
[46:27] You were scared, you didn’t know what was happening, 你当时很惊慌 你不清楚事情原委
[46:29] so you did what you knew how to do… you traded. 所以只是根据自己的意识做了交易
[46:32] It was a tough position I put you in before. I know. 我曾经令你很为难 我知道
[46:36] It was. 没错
[46:40] If we pretended today you worked for me, 要是假设今天我是你的上司
[46:44] you know what I would tell you to do. 你知道我会叫你干什么的
[46:48] Go home. 回家吧
[46:58] Hey. Thanks for coming down. 感谢你来一趟
[47:02] I did it. 我做了
[47:05] Butch Probert. “The Pouch.” 布奇·普罗伯特.那个受气包
[47:08] Took an old Wells notice and doctored it. 拿了一份威尔斯通告做了点加工
[47:12] Backdated files to show an SEC inquiry. 将文件日期退后 让它看起来像是证监会在调查
[47:15] You were right. 你是对的
[47:18] Axe found ’em, fired the guy. 埃克斯发现了 解雇了他
[47:20] Our inside man’s safe… for now. 我们的内线暂时安全
[47:26] How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样
[47:32] Like shit. 糟糕得很
[47:37] What… what do you go and do 发生了一件这样的事情之后
[47:41] to be okay with it after a thing like that? 你会去哪里做些什么来让自己好过点呢
[47:46] I’ll show you. 我带你看看
[48:21] Hey, Bruno. 布鲁诺
[48:23] Hey, Bruno, what’s this? 布鲁诺 这是什么
[48:26] Your piece of the profits. 属于你的利润
[48:28] What, it’s not enough? 怎么 不够吗
[48:31] Come on. 拜托
[48:32] You said we’re partners. 你说过我们是合伙人
[48:42] You know… 你
[48:51] You see the news today? 你今天看新闻了吗
[48:53] Nah, Bobby. 才没有呢 博比
[48:55] Had my head down throwing pies the whole day. 一整天埋头做饼
[48:59] Salute. 干杯
[49:01] Salute. 干杯
[49:14] Another round. 再来一轮
[49:15] I’ll tell you why, all right? 我来告诉你 好不好
[49:18] I’m gonna tell you why 我来告诉你
[49:19] the Pouch doesn’t fucking matter. 为什么那个受气包根本就不重要
[49:21] Number one… 第一点
[49:22] He’s probably dirty. 他极有可能也做过龌龊的勾当
[49:24] Not what Donnie said. 唐尼不是这样说的
[49:25] Jesus Christ. Fuck Donnie. He doesn’t know. 老天啊 该死的唐尼 他可不知道
[49:27] He knows more than us. That’s the whole fucking point of it. 他知道的比我们都多 这是个关键
[49:30] Here’s why I don’t have a problem with it. 我来说说为什么我会不在意这点
[49:33] – Number one… – You’re on two. – 第一点 – 你该说第二点了
[49:35] Number two… fuck the Pouch. 第二点 去他的受气包
[49:38] Low seven figures for how many years? 七位数的酬劳够他用多少年了呀
[49:41] He doesn’t need more money. 他已经不需要更多的钱了
[49:43] If he’s not saving, that’s on him. 要是他不会省着点用 那是他自己的问题
[49:45] I wanna tell you something. 我想跟你说点事
[49:48] I turned down a job offer tonight. 今天晚上我推掉了一份工作
[49:50] Called him right from the car, and I said no. 就在车里打电话拒绝了
[49:55] White shoe defense firm. Major lucre. 顶级的律所 薪酬超级庞大
[49:57] Oh, ho! Nine million. 九百万
[50:01] You wanna know why? 知道为什么吗
[50:03] Because of you. 因为你
[50:06] – Me? – Yeah. – 我 – 是
[50:08] Because you did it. 因为你做到了
[50:11] And now I know you’re in this for real, 现在我明白你是真心的
[50:14] …for the whole wagon train. 为了整个队伍
[50:18] And I can count on you to do what must be done. 我也可以期望会采取必要的手段
[50:24] Because without that sense of mission… 因为一旦缺乏那种使命感
[50:29] There’s no fucking point doing it. 就根本没有任何意义
[50:33] I struggled with it. 我心里有动摇过
[50:35] I know. 我明白
[50:38] You think I don’t? 你以为我不会吗
[50:42] You think I’m a whiff because of that? 你会不会因为这事觉得我很了不起
[50:44] No, I think I’m a whiff because of that. 没有 我觉得因为这事我很了不起
[50:47] I think you have decency. 你是个有原则的人
[50:54] For me, doing this, 对于我来说 做这件事
[50:57] it’s about… it’s about making the world better. 是为了 为了使这个世界变得更好
[51:01] It really is. 确实
[51:03] Just a little bit. Just a little bit more fair. 只要一点点 美好一点点
[51:04] And as clean as that is in my head, m-my chest… 就像我脑海里 心里想象的那样干净
[51:10] Out there, the world’s not clean. It’s messy. 但外面的现实却不够干净 很混乱
[51:15] Now you’re sounding a little whiffy. 现在你开始臭屁了
[51:19] Kidding, all right? 开玩笑的
[51:21] Number three. 第三点
[51:23] And number three is the best. 第三点是最棒的
[51:26] Even if he is an honest man, even if he’s the goddamn Pope, 假如他是个正直人 就算他是该死的教皇
[51:29] he’s working at a dirty shop. 他在为一家肮脏的公司工作
[51:32] And that was always gonna end, and it was never gonna end well. 总有一天要到头的 而且通常结局会很惨
[51:36] He should know the fucking risks. 他应该懂得起码的风险
[51:37] Right. Like he’s a… 对 就好比他是一个
[51:40] haberdasher making uniforms for the Nazis. 给纳粹做制服的缝纫商
[51:42] Oh, that’s a big contract. 大生意
[51:44] Right, but you don’t care if he loses it. 是 如果他丢了那份工作你才不会介意
[51:46] And whoever did the stitching on those things 做这些制服的任何人
[51:49] probably didn’t hate Jews. 可能并不会恨犹太人
[51:51] Or maybe they were Jews. Prison labor. 或者本身就曾经是犹太人 在监狱里的劳工
[52:00] I like number two better. 我更喜欢第二点
[52:02] What was two? 第二点是什么来着
[52:03] – Fuck the Pouch. – Fuck the Pouch. – 去他的受气包 – 去他的受气包
[52:22] I met with Horvath. 我会过霍瓦特了
[52:26] Big offer. 薪水很足
[52:28] Mm. They recognize my worth. 他们认同了我的价值
[52:34] Felt good. 感觉不错
[52:38] But I said no. 但是我拒绝了
[52:42] Good for you. 好样的
[52:43] You knew I’d never take the job, didn’t you? 你懂得我永远不会接受这份工作的 是不是
[52:49] I did, yeah. Was it obvious? 我懂 有那么明显吗
[52:52] Then why the hell did you make me go through all of that? 那为什么还要叫我去应付这些呢
[52:54] You needed to. 你需要这样
[52:56] You needed to try it on, feel it. 你需要亲历一遍 体会那种感觉
[53:00] And my offer to quit, I knew it’d push you to do it. 要是我辞职的话 你会觉得不得已去做
[53:02] Would you really have quit? 你会真的辞掉吗
[53:05] Does it matter now? 很重要吗
[53:09] I really can’t stand you being there, you know. 我实在无法忍受你在那里上班
[53:12] That’s very honest. 你说得够直白的
[53:16] Why is it? 为什么会这样
[53:20] Why do I hate it so much? 为什么我会这么讨厌
[53:28] His looted gold pays for my kids’ private schools. 用他那些掠夺来的钱给我儿子付私立学校的学费
[53:32] And, uh… 还有
[53:37] And I’m… I’m the fucking haberdasher. 我 我就是那个该死的缝纫商
[53:54] It’s not that simple. 没有那么简单
[53:55] I know. 我知道
[53:59] It’s really fucking complicated. 就特么很复杂
[54:03] And you’ve been with him longer than you’ve been with me. 你和他待着的时间都长过和我待着的时间
[54:08] I love you. 我爱你
[54:11] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[54:15] More than anything. 胜过世间一切
[54:23] Lots of people love each other. 很多人都是相爱的
[54:26] But you and Axe? Oh, that’s something else. 可是你和埃克斯之间 又是另一码事了
[54:31] It’s weird, 很别扭
[54:33] and it’s deep, and I fucking hate it. 很深 而我特别不喜欢
[54:37] I do. I fucking hate it. 是的 我很讨厌这个
[54:40] I know you do. 我知道你不喜欢
[54:43] But you are strong because of it. 可是你会因此变得强大
[54:47] You are stronger than him, and you will get through it. 你比他强大 你终会熬过这一切
[54:54] Because things are changing there, 那里的一切都在转变
[54:57] and it can’t last like this much longer. 并且不会维持很久
[55:04] It won’t. 不会的
[55:27] I don’t like it out here. 我不喜欢这里的环境
[55:28] I’m sorry I didn’t warn you first. 很抱歉没有提示你
[55:31] I knew what was going on. We had to put on a show. 我了解情况了 我们要表演一场秀
[55:36] But it still rattled my nerves. 可是我还是很紧张
[55:38] That was the only way I could convince Rhoades you were legit. 这是我向罗德斯证明你的清白的唯一办法
[55:42] You okay? 你还行吧
[55:43] Sort of. 算是吧
[55:47] When do we give them Kemlot? 我们什么时候供出凯米洛特
[55:49] Soon. 快了
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme