Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] We have him dead to rights. 我们要当场抓他
[00:10] So he’ll fold quick, 那他就会弃牌而逃
[00:12] and then we get back to what we were really doing 我们再回到我们真正要做的事情上来
[00:14] … Axelrod. 埃克斯罗德
[00:15] Well, if you move on him and take that risk, 如果你要承担这风险 把矛头指向他
[00:18] you have to get the reward. 你一定要有所收获
[00:20] I said I know, Dad. 爸爸 我说了 我知道
[00:21] Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals. 有关派普森制药的交易模式可疑
[00:24] Peter Decker, Quaker Ridge Financial. 彼得·戴克 来自桂岭金融公司
[00:26] We start with Decker since he had the longest tenure 我们从戴克查起 因为离开埃克斯资本
[00:28] at Axe Capital of anyone who left with Axe’s backing. 但又受其资助的人中 他在埃克斯的任期最长
[00:31] It also makes him very loyal to Axe, much harder to crack. 这也让他对埃克斯十分忠诚 很难击垮啊
[00:34] Get Terri McCue over at FBI up on this, too. 让联邦调查局的特里·麦秋来调查这件事
[00:37] Do you know Cross-Co.? 你听说过克罗斯公司吗
[00:38] Mid-size firm, has a big distribution contract 中型企业 和美味时光那家面包公司
[00:40] with that bakery company, YumTime. 签了经销合同
[00:42] You’re the best PM on the floor. You know it. 你是这层最棒的项目经理 你知道的
[00:44] – They’re fucking sure of it. – Fucking-A. – 他们太确定了 – 简直太肯定了
[00:47] You think you’re gonna fucking blackmail me? 你觉得你还能敲诈我
[00:49] Your hair, which will test positive for cocaine, 你的头发 可卡因药检将会成阳性
[00:51] can be in Chuck Rhoades’ hands within an hour. 一小时之内就能到查克·罗德斯手里
[00:53] You’re gonna watch, listen, and report. 你要去观察 去听 然后来报告
[00:56] That’s what this is all about, guys. 伙计们 这就是我想说的
[00:58] Not only how our firm survived 9/11, 不只是我们如何逃过9/11得以幸存
[01:00] but how we didn’t give up. 还有我们当时没有放弃
[01:02] It’s just wrong 就不应该
[01:03] that you’re the one standing there. 是你站在这里
[01:05] You know, like the idea that if someone has a problem 你明白 有这样一种看法 别人和你有矛盾
[01:07] with you and they come to you in person, 如果他们亲自来找你
[01:09] you do what you can to take care of it. 你就要尽你所能把问题处理好
[01:11] But they take that beef public, 如果他们将事情公之于众
[01:13] the ground just falls out from beneath them where I’m from. 那就让他们永无立足之地
[01:16] – Are you threatening me? – Fucking right I am. – 你这是在威胁我吗 – 正是
[01:53] Come on. 来吧
[01:55] Oh, I’m in the clubhouse turn. 我已经嗨了
[01:59] Ahh! Oh, Goddamn it. 天哪
[02:05] You want… you want a beer or something? 你想喝瓶啤酒还是什么
[02:09] Let’s just fuck. 我们大干一场吧
[02:14] Say that again. 再说一次
[02:16] Let’s just fuck. 我们开干吧
[02:24] I don’t make it a habit to sleep with my authors. 我没有睡我的作家们的习惯
[02:27] Too bad for them. 那他们太遗憾了
[02:30] So this is the week, huh? 所以就是这周了 对吧
[02:32] Your people break out the marketing plan for my book. 你的人为我的新书开拓市场
[02:35] We’re gonna make you into a best seller. 我们会让你的书高居畅销书榜首
[02:38] I could do all the morning shows. 我可以上早间新闻
[02:40] And you will. 你会的
[02:49] – Morning. – Hey, Axe. – 早上好 – 你好 埃克斯
[02:59] Scrumpet? 松脆饼
[03:03] You ever eat these? 你吃过这东西吗
[03:04] My parents own a deli in Kew Gardens. 我的父母在英国皇家植物园有一家熟食店
[03:06] We used to sell ’em. 我们卖过这东西
[03:07] You grew up in Queens? 你在皇后区长大的
[03:08] We moved there when I was 9, from Korea. 我九岁的时候 全家从韩国搬到那里
[03:10] Oh, you speak the language? 你说韩语
[03:13] Good to know. 真不错
[03:15] You worked in that deli? 你在熟食店工作过
[03:16] Every morning, every afternoon, 我每天上午 下午都工作
[03:17] and I did the books on the weekends. 只有周末有时间看书
[03:19] And then Stanford. 然后就考上斯坦福了
[03:21] American dream. 美国梦啊
[03:25] Here’s something they didn’t teach you at Stanford, Ben. 本 让我告诉你斯坦福不会教给你的事情
[03:28] Whenever you can, put a company in your mouth. 不论何时 你要能把公司放进嘴里
[03:38] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[03:39] Not as good as I remember. 不如我记忆中的好吃
[03:41] And that’s a problem, ’cause I own 这就是问题所在
[03:43] a hell of a lot of these fucking things 因为我有一堆这种东西
[03:45] and I’m about to own more. 我还会有更多
[03:55] Yeah, Jack. 说吧 杰克
[03:57] What time is it? 现在几点了
[04:00] Okay. 好的
[04:02] Well, that’s crazy. 简直是疯了
[04:04] Okay. 好的
[04:07] Shit. Really? 糟糕 真的吗
[04:10] Fuck. 妈蛋
[04:12] Yeah, all right. Well, thanks for the heads up. 行吧 谢谢你提醒
[04:18] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[04:21] Issue? 有麻烦
[04:23] That was a courtesy call from an agent friend of mine 我的一探员同事正在和东区地检合作
[04:26] working with the Eastern District. 给我的友情提醒
[04:28] Mm. Okay. 哦 好吧
[04:30] Last night, they arrested this hedge fund guy in Greenwich 昨晚 他们以涉嫌证券和通信欺诈为由
[04:32] on securities and wire fraud. 抓捕了在格林威治搞对冲基金的家伙
[04:34] Get to the part I’m gonna hate. 说到我讨厌的事了
[04:37] The guy works for Decker. 这家伙给戴克工作
[04:38] He’s gonna flip on him to save his own ass. 他为了自保 要揭发戴克
[04:40] Son of a bitch. What time is it? 狗娘养的 现在几点
[04:42] 5:50. 五点五十
[04:52] Come on. 来吧
[04:55] Take it easy there, fella. 伙计 慢慢走
[05:02] Excuse me, sir. 先生 请留步
[05:04] What? 什么事
[05:07] You didn’t clean up after your dog. 你没清洁你狗的排泄物
[05:08] Yeah, I forgot the bag today. 是啊 我今天忘了带袋子
[05:12] Oh, I don’t think so 是吗 我不这样认为
[05:13] because, you know, it’s not just the statutory law, 因为这不仅仅是成文法的规定
[05:15] it’s the law of civility, man. 哥们 这是文明要求
[05:17] And I’ve seen you before. 我之前见过你
[05:19] You come out of that building, your dog craps, 你从那栋楼出来 你的狗排泄完
[05:21] and you just leave it where it falls. 你就把狗屎留在那不理
[05:23] Why don’t you mind your business? 你为什么多管闲事
[05:25] This is my business. 这就是我要管的事
[05:27] Oh, you’re that guy. 你是那个人
[05:29] I am that guy. 我就是那个人
[05:31] All right, well, do you have an extra bag? 好吧 你有多余的袋子吗
[05:32] No, no. See, I used mine. 没有 看见没 我用我自己的袋子
[05:35] Well, I’ll get it next time. 那我下次回带着袋子的
[05:36] No, I think you need to get it this time. 不 我觉得你这次就应该把它处理了
[05:37] Why don’t you let it slide? 你为什么不能放过这件事
[05:42] “Let it slide.” 放过这件事
[05:45] That sounds simple, easy. 听起来多么的简单
[05:47] Sure, let it slide. That’s just some dog shit. 当然 放过这事 不过是点狗屎
[05:52] But those are three devious little words. 放过这事 这四个字多么地狡猾
[05:56] You know, if… if I let your dog shit slide, 如果我能放过狗屎这件事
[05:59] then I have to be okay 那么我就必须接受
[06:00] with this whole plaza filling up with it, 整个广场都堆满狗屎
[06:03] which it would before we know it. 如果不管 很快就是满地狗屎
[06:04] Oh, then it would be on our pant legs and our shoes, 接下来就是我们的鞋和裤腿
[06:08] and we would track it into our homes, 然后我们会把狗屎带回家
[06:09] and then our homes would smell like shit, too. 然后我们家也都是一屋子狗屎味
[06:12] It’d be easy to let it slide. 放过这事很容易
[06:13] You know, why don’t we, uh, 那么 我们为什么
[06:15] why don’t we let petty larceny slide, too? 不放过小偷小摸呢
[06:17] Some kid steals five bucks from a newsstand? Who cares? 有小孩子从报摊偷走五块钱 那又能怎样
[06:20] Well, maybe next time he decides to steal your TV 可能下次 他偷的就是你家电视
[06:24] or break into your brownstone and steal your fucking wife. 或者闯进你家 偷的就是你老婆了
[06:27] But what difference does it make? 但是那又能怎样的
[06:28] Because by then, 因为到那个时候 不管怎样
[06:31] we’re all living in shit anyway. 我们的生活已经充斥着狗屎了
[06:33] Come on, man. I don’t have a bag. 伙计 别这样 我没带袋子
[06:35] – You have hands. – What? – 你有手啊 – 什么
[06:38] – Use your hands. – Or? – 用你的手 – 否则呢
[06:43] Come on, man. Come on, buddy. 我的天哪 伙计 来吧
[06:48] There we go. Thattaboy. 这就对了 乖孩子
[06:51] That’s the spirit. 就要这种精神
[06:53] – Ugh. – Yeah? – 天哪 – 说吧
[06:54] Eastern’s moved on Decker. 东区已经开始调查戴克了
[06:56] They pinched one of his guys. 他们抓住了一个他的人
[06:57] Looks like he’s cooperating. 看起来被抓的人合作了
[06:58] He’s gonna flip on Decker? Are you fucking kidding me? 他要指证戴克 你在逗我吗
[07:01] We… Goddamn it. Hold on. Hold on. 妈蛋 等一下
[07:04] Sir, there’s still some over here. 先生 这里还剩一点
[07:07] That’s not Bobo’s, man. 先生 那不是波波的
[07:08] – It is now. – Fuck. Really? – 现在是了 – 该死 来真的了
[07:10] Yeah. 是啊
[07:12] Well, if they have Decker… 如果他们拿下戴克
[07:13] …then they have Axelrod, 那他们就会拿下埃克斯罗德
[07:14] and we don’t. 我们就一无所获了
[07:15] We know where this came from. 我们知道这是怎么回事
[07:18] It’s fucking Spyros. 都是该死的斯皮罗斯
[07:20] Yeah, you know, while we’re chasing down Birch, 我们追查伯奇的时候
[07:22] that glory hound gets Eastern to look into Decker. 那只跟风狗让东区去调查戴克
[07:29] Hold on just a second. 等我一下
[07:30] Sir? 先生
[07:33] Thank you for doing your civic duty. 感谢你的文明行为
[07:37] Feels good, doesn’t it? 是不是感觉不错
[07:42] Okay. 好的吧
[07:43] Make some time for YumTime # 给美味时光留点时间 #
[07:45] We’re baking just for you # 烘焙只为你 #
[07:47] Scrumpets and Krumblettes # 松脆饼 小面包 #
[07:49] And Scribbleberries, too # 还有果酱馅哦 #
[07:51] – What up, big Steve? – Every single crumb – 大块头斯蒂芬 你好啊 – # 每吃一口 #
[07:54] You’ll say yum, yum, yum, yum, yum! # 你就会说 真好吃 #
[07:55] – Good morning, Mr. Bailey. – Thank you, Cheryl. – 早上好 贝利先生 – 谢谢你 谢丽尔
[07:58] YumTime today # 今天吃美味时光 #
[08:00] Mr. Bailey’s office. 这里是贝利先生的办公室
[08:02] …for yum yum # 真好吃 #
[08:03] I have Mr. Purkheiser on the line. 我把伯克海泽先生打来的电话转给你了
[08:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:08] What do you say, Purk? 伯克 有什么事吗
[08:10] Word is, 有消息称
[08:11] Bobby Axelrod is up to 博比·埃克斯罗德已经手握
[08:13] a 4.9% stake in YumTime. 美味时光百分之四点九的股份了
[08:17] Thanks for the heads up, Purk. 伯克 谢谢提醒
[08:18] – Okay. – All right. – 不用谢 – 好
[08:22] Fuck! Sh… 靠
[08:25] Cheryl, get in here! 谢丽尔 进来
[08:28] Jump up, jump up, jump up, yeah # 跳跳跳 #
[08:30] Be advised, everybody thumbs up, yeah # 注意 人人点赞 #
[08:32] Everyone, yes, bring your thumbs up, yeah # 所有人 竖起你的大拇指来 #
[08:34] Everyone bring your thumbs up, hey # 一起来点赞 #
[08:36] Jump up, jump up, jump up, yeah # 跳跳跳 #
[08:38] Be advised, everybody thumbs up, yeah # 注意 人人点赞 #
[08:39] Everyone, yes, bring your thumbs up, yeah # 所有人 竖起你的大拇指来 #
[08:41] Everybody bring your thumbs up # 一起来点赞 #
[08:43] Oh, yeah # 欧耶 #
[08:47] And you know what ATM stands for, right? 你知道ATM是什么吗
[08:51] Yes. 知道
[08:52] I don’t wanna be the kind of person 虽然能让我性趣高昂
[08:54] that gets off on that. 但是我不想那么做
[08:56] I really don’t. 真的不想
[08:58] But… I’ve learned this, 但…我也试过了
[09:01] and it’s one of the positives of getting older. 这也是变老的好处之一
[09:04] It’s better to accept who I am than fight it. 与其抗拒 不如接受自己原本的样子
[09:08] Ass-to-mouth, by the way. 我说的是插完菊花插嘴
[09:12] Just so that we are speaking the same language. 确保我们说的是同一件事
[09:14] Oh, we are. 我知道
[09:18] Sometimes on the drive home, I’ll roll it over in my mind. 我开车回家时会想
[09:21] You know, what is it about a woman 为什么
[09:25] taking it into her mouth after a little raw-dogging 女人会刚做完之后又口交
[09:28] that just seems so right? 还能看起来那么爽
[09:33] And it’s this… 而这一切…
[09:35] that I’m accepted as I am. 我要接受的我
[09:39] Completely. 真正的我
[09:41] For my good qualities, sure, 我当然有优点
[09:43] but also for all… 但同时也有…
[09:47] of my filth. 让人不耻的事情
[09:50] And I appreciate a woman who is that giving. 我非常感谢这么无私奉献的女性
[09:55] I truly do. 无比感恩
[09:58] But there’s more to it, isn’t there? 但不仅仅如此
[10:01] The… act you’re talking about 你所说的行为
[10:04] has to do with power dynamics. 同权力变换有关
[10:06] Dominance. 支配权力
[10:08] Maybe ask why this is coming up for you now. 我想知道为什么你现在才有这种感觉
[10:12] Is there a work connection? 跟工作有关吗
[10:14] Someone you feel isn’t looking at you like she should? 你觉得有人没有足够的尊重你
[10:21] Maria Saldana. Wow. 玛利亚·萨尔达纳 哇
[10:26] What happened? 怎么了
[10:27] She was kind of a bastard about her bonus at quarterly review, 她在季度总结会上抱怨她的分红太少
[10:30] and then she went and got an offer away. 然后她走了 有人开的薪水更高
[10:32] Yeah, but she’s still here. 对 但她还留在公司
[10:34] Yeah, but she threatened to leave, 对 但她威胁说要离开
[10:36] leveraging us to make a bigger offer, 胁迫我们开出更高的薪水
[10:37] which we will, and I think she stays. 我们会这么做 所以她留下来
[10:40] – You feel played. – Yeah, I do. – 你觉得你被耍了- 对
[10:42] Then why did you make her the counter 既然你觉得被耍了
[10:43] if you feel that way? 为什么还要答应她的要求
[10:45] Because she’s great at her job. 她工作能力很强
[10:46] Her P&L’s always green. 她的报表非常漂亮
[10:47] She grew her capital from 50 to $300 million. 她的本金从五千万增加到三亿美元
[10:50] Men renegotiate. 男人们会重新谈判
[10:51] If they do it this way, they get fired. 他们敢这么做 会被解雇的
[10:53] So it’s really not because she’s a woman? 所以真的不是因为她是女的吗
[10:55] No, it’s because she got out of line. 不 因为她太出格了
[10:58] You know that we’re upping Donnie Caan’s capital… 你知道我们要给唐尼·卡恩的本金
[11:00] tripling it. I asked Axe why. 是原来的两倍 我问过埃克斯原因
[11:01] He said, “Donnie’s loyal, a good soldier.” 他说 唐尼很忠诚 是个很好的战士
[11:03] And in your mind, Maria’s not. 而你认为玛利亚不是
[11:05] It doesn’t matter. I’ll keep her. 没关系 我会让她留下
[11:15] You gonna tell me about that smile? 你脸上的笑是什么意思
[11:18] Well, I’ll keep her, 她会留下来
[11:21] but she won’t have much fun. 但她肯定不好过
[11:24] It’s my duty to make an example of her now. 我要给她一个教训 以一儆百
[11:29] You cannot leverage us. 她不能胁迫我们
[11:32] So over the next two years, 未来两年里
[11:34] she’ll get cut back in ways she can’t control. 她拿到的钱会出乎她的意料
[11:36] She’ll get less deal flow, 她的成交量会越来越少
[11:37] less information will fall into her lap. 得到的情报会越来越少
[11:39] At the end of her deal, 最后
[11:41] she’ll be worth a quarter of her current comp. 她只能拿到现在薪水的四分之一
[11:47] Ass-to-mouth, 屁股到嘴
[11:49] whether she likes it or not. 管她喜不喜欢
[11:54] – Hey, Christine. – Oh, hey, Lara. – 嘿 克里斯汀 – 嘿 拉拉
[11:55] – I have you in the 10:00, right? – Yeah. – 我们约好是十点 是吗 – 是的
[11:57] So you get the whole book tour treatment? 你要到处宣传新书
[11:59] – Local press, store signings? – Yes, all of that. – 包括当地媒体 签名会 – 对 全部
[12:01] Oh, so fun. Hey, Lara. 太有趣了 嘿 拉拉
[12:03] Hi, ladies. 你们好
[12:04] Congratulate June. 我在恭喜琼
[12:05] Oh, on what? 喔 为什么
[12:07] Goose Quill is publishing her memoir 鹅毛笔出版社要出版她的回忆录
[12:09] on how she got through 9/11. 关于她如何从9/11的影响里走出来的
[12:11] Wow. Congratulations, June. 哇 恭喜你 琼
[12:13] Yeah, it’s just, you know, 只是个
[12:15] it’s just a story I wanted to tell. 只是讲述一个我想讲的故事
[12:17] So cool, right? 太棒了 是吗
[12:18] Yeah, super-duper. 对 棒极了
[12:21] Well, congrats again. Can’t wait to read it. 再次恭喜你 我非常期待
[12:36] Hi. It’s Lara Axelrod 嗨 这是拉拉·埃克斯罗德
[12:38] for Shari Strang in communications. 我要找莎莉·斯特朗
[12:44] – Lara, hey. – Hey, Shari. – 嘿 拉拉 – 嘿 莎莉
[12:46] Listen, I need you to get something for me. 听好 我要你做些事
[12:50] This is more. 这太多了
[12:53] This is much more than… 太…
[12:56] I didn’t come in here 我来这里
[12:57] trying to get you to do what you’re doing. 不是要你做你现在做的事
[12:59] Well, if you had, I wouldn’t be. 如果你是 我也不会做
[13:02] And it makes good sense. 这么做很明智
[13:04] Should make a pretty big difference to the family. 会对改变整个家庭的命运
[13:06] Game changer for us. 对我们来说绝对是扭转乾坤
[13:08] – Bring Wags in? – Yeah. – 要叫瓦格斯进来吗 – 好
[13:12] – Axe. – Yeah? – 埃克斯 -什么
[13:14] Thank you for your trust. 谢谢你的信任
[13:16] Thank you for earning it. 也感谢你的努力
[13:18] This is huge. I wanna thank you, too. 这意义太大了 谢谢你
[13:21] I told Donnie we’ve always known we could trust him. 我跟唐尼说 我们一直相信他
[13:24] It’s official. We’re gonna triple up his stack, 就这么定了 他的本金会增加两倍
[13:26] back him with the main fund when we can. 我们的旗舰基金做他的后盾
[13:28] He’ll need one-on-ones, some IPOs, and another analyst. 他需要一对一 新股情报 分析师
[13:31] Excellent. Shooter shooter, coming out. 棒极了 超强枪手要诞生了
[13:34] Get started with 200,000 shares of Rubinex. 就从卢比奈科斯的两万股开始吧
[13:37] That’s a big position. Are you sure? 仓位那么大 你确定吗
[13:40] We are not uncertain. 我们很有把握
[13:41] You’re gonna be our Brian Doyle. 你就是我们的布莱恩·道尔
[13:43] – Who? – Brian Doyle. – 谁 – 布莱恩·道尔
[13:44] He’s a utility player on the ’78 Yankees. 1978年洋基队的全能队员
[13:47] He’s a lifetime .168 hitter. 他的击球率是0.168
[13:48] That’s below the Mendoza. 比门多萨低得多
[13:50] But in the ’78 World Series, 但在1978年的世界大赛上
[13:52] Willie Randolph got hurt, Doyle stepped in, 当时威利·伦道夫受伤了 道尔替他上场
[13:54] hit .438, played like an MVP. 打出了0.438的成绩 像个最有价值球员
[13:56] – Legendary. – You’re gonna be Brian Doyle. – 传奇人物 – 而你将成为布莱恩·道尔
[13:59] I’m gonna be Brian Doyle. 我是布莱恩·道尔
[14:04] Amelia, I know it’s a high profile case. 阿米莉娅 我知道这是个广受关注的案件
[14:07] But, uh, I’m building something here. 但是 我这里也在办一个案子
[14:10] So can we horse trade? 我们做个换马交易怎么样
[14:11] Listening. 我在听
[14:13] The Schachetti brothers. 思科凯帝兄弟
[14:14] You gonna give me the Schachetti brothers? 你要把思科凯帝兄弟给我
[14:17] You like? 有兴趣吗
[14:18] You propose to trade a high-flying hedge fund manager 你是想要用一个有名声显赫的对冲基金经理
[14:21] for a couple of old goombahs 来换皇后区一群为了垃圾车
[14:23] throwing elbows over garbage pickups in Queens? 打起来的老酒鬼
[14:26] Maybe, uh, you don’t understand how horse trading works. 或许你不清楚换马交易是怎么做的
[14:29] Uh, you don’t open with your, uh… 你还没说出…
[14:32] You can’t offer me your mule for my thoroughbred. 你现在是要用骡子来换我的纯种马
[14:34] You’re hoping I’m dumb enough to go for that. 你以为我会蠢到接受
[14:38] So fuck you and the horse you didn’t ride in on. 去你的和你那匹臭马
[14:44] I think maybe she does understand horse trading. 我看她很清楚怎么换马
[14:52] Just find it. 去找
[14:57] File you asked about. 这是你要的案件
[14:58] What? 什么
[15:00] Sakurov cyber fraud case. 萨库拉夫的网络诈骗案
[15:01] Oh, right. Thanks. 对 谢谢
[15:04] Any luck with the, uh, douche bags from Eastern? 东区那班讨厌鬼有什么进展吗
[15:06] Not yet. 没有
[15:11] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[15:14] Well, I, uh, heard from that agent over there and, uh, 我听东区的探员说
[15:17] Decker’s junior is being very cooperative. 戴克公司的员工都非常合作
[15:20] – Son of a bitch. – Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. – 王八蛋 – 我知道 很遗憾
[15:24] All right, well, catch you later. 好吧 再联系
[15:26] Yeah. 好
[15:31] – She’s good, isn’t she? – Yeah. – 她很棒吧 – 对
[15:34] Yeah, it’s important to develop 同联邦探员建立良好的关系
[15:36] good relationships with agents. 是非常重要的
[15:37] Oh, yeah, I know. You told me that first day. 我知道 你一开始就告诉我了
[15:40] Can’t stress that enough. 怎么强调也不为过
[15:42] So what’s going on with Eastern? 东区怎么了
[15:44] Ah. 啊
[15:46] Spyros, the SEC, pulled a move on the Axelrod case. 证交所的斯皮罗斯要扳倒埃克斯罗德
[15:49] What? 什么
[15:50] They got a guy to flip on Decker, 他们找到一个人指证戴克
[15:51] one of Axelrod’s spin-offs. 戴克是埃克斯罗德的子公司
[15:53] – Pete Decker? – Yeah. – 彼得·戴克 – 对
[15:55] He’s got a couple billion in assets under management. 他在埃克斯罗德的资产
[15:58] Ties to Axelrod. 有数十亿
[15:59] Mm, you wanted to flip him. 你想让他成为你的人
[16:01] That was the plan. 本来是这么打算的
[16:02] You have all the leverage you need? 你有需要的筹码了吗
[16:04] No such thing. 没有
[16:07] I’ll grind on it. 我去找吧
[16:10] Like, uh, Terri. 就像特丽
[16:12] She looks like a real grinder. 她什么都知道
[16:21] As members of the board of YumTime… 既然美味时光公司董事都在这里
[16:23] Gathered informally. 非正式董事会
[16:25] …you must wanna know 你们肯定想知道
[16:26] if my acquiring almost 5% of your company 我收购的公司百分之五的股份是否
[16:29] is a vote of confidence. 是因为看好公司的发展前景
[16:31] So let me put an end to the suspense… it isn’t. 我就不故弄玄虚了 完全不是
[16:34] Mr. Axelrod is prepared to increase his position 埃克斯罗德先生准备加持股份
[16:38] and file with the SEC. 并上报证交所
[16:40] In addition to its stake, 除了这些股份
[16:41] Axe Capital controls a significant percentage 埃克斯资本掌控着该公司
[16:43] of the silent money votes in this company. 相当部分的投票权
[16:45] Which means, come proxy season, 这意味着 到了股东大会
[16:47] there’s a road for all of you being out on your asses. 你们都会被赶出公司
[16:52] It’s all in the letter, which can be released publicly. 这些都在信里 也可以公开发布
[16:55] We’re all aware of activist letters, 我们知道那些活动家的信
[16:57] and Mr. Axelrod’s history with such. 也了解埃克斯罗德先生的事迹
[17:00] A seat at the table 我们要董事会的一个席位
[17:02] and a say in management decisions. 并且参与管理层的决策制定
[17:03] Based on what? 凭什么
[17:05] The fact that YumTime profits have declined 8 years running, 就凭美味时光连续八年利润下滑
[17:07] while executive compensation has soared 300%. 而高管的薪酬却飙升了300%
[17:11] And Hutch Bailey III has been CEO 确切点说就是在哈奇·贝利三世
[17:13] for exactly that span of time. 当上了CEO那段时间
[17:17] I’m not here as a declaration of war, 我不是来这儿宣战
[17:20] but as a beacon of hope… 相反是来给你们做指明灯的
[17:22] someone who knows how a business should be run, 一个知道如何运作企业的人
[17:25] who sees exactly why your brand 一个能一眼看出为什么
[17:26] is bleeding market share, 你们的市场份额一直在萎缩的人
[17:27] from the ingredients to the marketing. 从配料到营销都了如指掌的人
[17:29] You are in a room full of career business operators. 这屋子里都是企业经营者
[17:32] Absolutely. 的确如此
[17:33] And I’ve been made to understand 所以我才会知道
[17:34] that you’re the reasonable board members 你们是董事会中明白事理的
[17:37] who see how tenuous the future of YumTime is. 知道美味时光的未来是多么岌岌可危
[17:39] We could be as reasonable as Phil Donahue, 我们可以像菲尔·多纳休一样明白事理
[17:42] wouldn’t change a thing. 但也改变不了什么
[17:43] Hutch Bailey III is the CEO 除非哈奇·贝利三世另有打算
[17:45] and will be until he decides otherwise. 不然他会一直是CEO
[17:48] The Bailey family is YumTime. 贝利家族就是美味时光
[17:49] YumTime is the Bailey family. 美味时光就是贝利家族
[17:51] As the majority of the board of directors, 作为董事会多数票拥有者
[17:53] you can change all of that in an instant. 你可以瞬间改变这一切
[17:55] Our chairman, Jerome Purkheiser, 我们的董事长杰罗姆·伯克海泽
[17:57] is a wise and smart man. 是一个聪明睿智的人
[17:58] And he has been like a second father to Hutch 在哈奇二世过世后
[18:01] once Hutch II passed on. 就像哈奇的另一个父亲一样
[18:02] And I do not think Purk would look upon this 我认为伯克不会
[18:05] in a friendly way at all. 友好地看待这一切
[18:07] So leave your letter. 所以留下你的信
[18:08] Put it on a billboard if you want. 如果你喜欢的话也可以登在广告牌上
[18:10] This meeting’s over. 会议到此为止
[18:15] So it’s all about Purkheiser. 所以关键就是伯克海泽
[18:16] Now we know that for sure. 这一点我们可以确定了
[18:18] Yeah. Did you see her react? 是啊 你看到她的反应了吗
[18:20] I did. 我看见了
[18:22] I am exposed here. 这个位置让我处境艰难
[18:24] This board seat gives me my own standing 董事会席位让我有了现在的地位
[18:26] and $200,000 in income. 以及两百万的收入
[18:28] Seats are always at risk during a takeover. 这个位置在收购的时候总是处于危险中
[18:30] You’ll be fine. 你不会有事儿的
[18:31] I don’t wanna hear those words from you 除非你和该死的贝蒂·克罗克离婚
[18:32] until you divorce Betty fucking Crocker. 否则我才不想听你说这话
[18:34] Cut the screen test, Evelyn. 你少说两句 伊芙琳
[18:36] Let me read the goddamn letter. 先让我把这该死的信读完
[18:38] Jesus, really? 天哪 这是真的吗
[18:41] “Hutch Bailey has betrayed the consumer and his own legacy “哈奇·贝利背叛了消费者和他的先辈
[18:43] by tampering with the recipe”? 私自篡改了产品配方
[18:46] The product tastes fine. 产品的味道没有问题
[18:50] This isn’t about the product. 这说的不是产品
[18:55] Bobby Axelrod knows about you and me. 博比·埃克斯罗德知道了你和我的关系
[18:57] What? How? 什么 怎么会
[18:59] Not sure. But I’m impressed. 不确定 但我还挺佩服他
[19:03] He knows how important your happiness is to me, 他知道你的幸福对我来说有多重要
[19:05] so he’s making us his brushback pitch to my son. 所以他在利用我们来对付我儿子
[19:09] It’s nice handiwork. 好手段
[19:11] We’ve got to stop it. 我们必须阻止他
[19:12] He cannot get on a winning streak. 不能让他这样连赢下去了
[19:15] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么做
[19:17] I gave you my board seat, so I don’t have a voice. 我把董事会的席位让给你 我就没有发言权了
[19:20] But here’s what you can do. 但是你需要这么做
[19:24] You can talk to Jerome Purkheiser. 你可以和杰罗姆·伯克海泽谈谈
[19:27] And say what? 谈什么
[19:28] You’re a persuasive woman. 你是一个很具说服力的女人
[19:30] Persuade him to ride this thing out and block it. 说服他挺过这件事儿并且阻止它发生
[19:35] They’re lobbying him. 他们在游说他
[19:37] You should lobby him. 你更应该劝住他
[19:39] Okay, I’ll go talk to him. 好吧 我会和他谈谈
[19:41] – Well, not now. – Why not? – 不是现在 – 为什么
[19:43] Honey, I took a pill. 亲爱的 我想要放松一下
[19:56] Hey, Lara. 嘿 拉拉
[19:59] – Did you get it? – Yep. – 你拿到了 – 是啊
[20:00] How’d you do that so fast? 你怎么这么快
[20:04] I know an editor at Goose Quill. 我认识鹅毛笔的一个编辑
[20:05] His kid’s a bass player, 他的孩子是个贝斯手
[20:06] and I promised his band a Pitchfork piece. 我答应给他的乐队提供一个音叉片
[20:09] Amazing. 太神了
[20:10] Hey, Lar. Wanna try a morel and asparagus beggar’s purse? 嘿 拉拉 想试试龙葵果用笋叶包制的肉粽吗
[20:13] Totally. 没问题
[20:15] Lu, Shari. Shari, Lu. 露这是谢丽 谢丽这是露
[20:17] Oh, the sister. 哦 你妹妹
[20:19] Yeah, the sister. Hey. 没错 是她妹妹
[20:20] Eat that. 尝尝这个
[20:25] Oh, my God. That is insane. 天哪 太好吃了
[20:28] She farms ’em, I charms ’em. 她负责种 我来加工
[20:29] I could eat that, like, every day. 真想每天都能吃到
[20:31] That’s my sis. 那是我妹妹
[20:33] So I skimmed. I learned a thing or two. 我略读了一下 发现了一两件事
[20:35] I didn’t know Axe was a doctor. 我都不知道埃克斯是一个博士
[20:37] A what? 一个什么
[20:39] Stanford. 斯坦福大学
[20:40] Oh, the honorary. 名誉上的
[20:42] Yeah, we made a pretty big gift. 我们送了一份大礼
[20:45] Lara, take a look at chapter ten. 拉拉 仔细看下第十章
[20:48] It’s a problem. 有点问题
[21:01] No, I’m… I’m sure that the kids will have 不 我 我确定孩子们会
[21:02] a wonderful time. 玩的很开心
[21:04] Listen, I really do need to run. 听着 我真的要工作了
[21:05] Yeah, okay. Bye. 好好 拜
[21:09] – Lonnie. – Chuck. What’s up? – 朗尼 – 查克什么事
[21:11] Uh, do you happen to catch the science section on Tuesday? 呃 你看了周二报纸上的科学版了吗
[21:15] I may have skipped it. 我可能没看
[21:17] Mm. I never miss a word. 我一个字没落的都读了
[21:20] Anyway, uh, there was a piece on microbial research. 而且 有一个微生物研究
[21:23] It’s a burgeoning field. 这是一个新兴领域
[21:25] And this MIT team was looking into apoptosis. 麻省理工学院正在研究细胞的死亡
[21:28] There are cells 有一些细胞
[21:30] within me and you and other complex organisms 存在于你我还有其他高等生物的体内
[21:33] that will actually sacrifice themselves for the whole. 它们会为了整体利益而牺牲自己
[21:37] Healthy cells just kind of… 健康的细胞只是
[21:40] Taking one for the team. 为了整体牺牲自己
[21:42] What? 到底要干什么
[21:44] Statue of Liberty attempted bombing case 自由女神像爆炸未遂案
[21:46] needs to come off your plate. 需要你交出案子
[21:47] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[21:49] Eastern needs that case. 东区需要这个案子
[21:51] No. That’s a dagger. 不 这案子很重要
[21:54] I have this. 我已经搞定了
[21:55] I’ve been doing this for two years around the clock. 我夜以继日的做了两年了
[21:58] Oh, believe me, I know, and I see that. 相信我 我知道的 我看到了
[22:01] But it really can’t be helped. 但是真的没办法
[22:03] Besides, you’re still gonna be on the case. 再说 你还可以继续跟这案子
[22:05] What the fuck? 你他妈什么意思
[22:06] You’re cross-designating me to Eastern? 你要把我派到东区吗
[22:09] Like you said, you’ve been working on it for two years. 就像你说的 你已经为这案子忙碌了两年了
[22:11] They’re gonna need your expertise. 他们需要你的专业意见
[22:14] Yeah, I’m gonna do all the scut work. 是啊 粗活儿累活儿我都干了
[22:15] They’re gonna try the case and get the good stuff. 他们直接上庭 拿下案子
[22:18] I’ll make it up to you. 我会补偿你
[22:19] You gotta give me a reason. 给我个理由
[22:21] I’m making parlay with Eastern and I need big wampum. 我在和东区的人做一笔交易 我需要很多筹码
[22:27] So I’m supposed to what, just grab my ankles and take it? 那我是什么 就是任你摆布的筹码
[22:29] I’ll send over a vat of ass lube. 我会送你一大桶后菊润滑剂
[22:32] Chuck. 查克
[22:36] What’s the difference between 后菊润滑剂和一般的润滑剂
[22:37] ass lube or regular lube? 有什么不同吗
[22:41] Viscosity. 粘性
[22:44] Fuck, Wend. 该死 温蒂
[22:46] I never get used to how you live. 我从来都不习惯你的生活方式
[22:48] Yeah. 是啊
[22:51] You know, I can see why you made the choice that you did. 你知道吗 我理解为什么你会做出这种选择了
[22:54] E.R., it’s binary. 急诊室 二元的
[22:57] They come in bleeding to death, 他们进来的时候 血流成河
[22:58] I get them back on the rails inside of a day. 一天之后 我让他们重获生机
[23:02] Or not. Either way, it’s done. 或者没有 无论哪种 都已经结束了
[23:05] I’m forced to move on to the next, to be present. 我必须治疗下一个 关注眼前
[23:08] It’s satisfying. 这个很令人满意
[23:09] I’m an adrenaline junkie anyway. 无论如何我是个追求刺激的人
[23:11] Well, we’re both addicts. 好吧 我们都是
[23:12] This thing I do… 我做的事情
[23:14] I get so fucking turned on doing it 真他妈的刺激
[23:17] because I see the change happen immediately, too. 因为我也能看到迅速发生的变化
[23:21] They go from zero to 100, and I can watch 从无到有 我可以清楚的看到
[23:24] exactly how they use what I give them. 他们是如何利用我所带给他们的东西
[23:28] Yeah, but something about it is not sitting right with you. 是啊 但是有些事让你很不舒服
[23:34] You’re in the horns of a dilemma. 你处在进退两难的境地
[23:36] Horns… of a… dilemma. 进退两难
[23:46] There’s this woman. 有个女人
[23:47] She’s a real badass. I like her a lot. 她很厉害 我非常喜欢她
[23:52] And I know she’s about to get crushed, 我知道有人要收拾她
[23:55] and the guy who’s gonna crush her is my patient, too. 那个要收拾她的人也是我的病人
[23:59] All these people matter to me, 这些人对我都很重要
[24:00] and I can’t do my job if I judge them. 如果我去评判他们就无法做好我的工作
[24:02] Do the triage. 进行筛选
[24:03] Figure out who needs what more and go that way. 弄清楚谁更需要帮助
[24:07] That’s the short-term fix. 这是一种短期的应急措施
[24:08] Long term? This shit is gonna give you ulceritis. 长期的话 这该死的情况会让你崩溃的
[24:12] Worse. 更惨
[24:14] Talk to Chase, the headhunter. 和猎头蔡斯谈谈
[24:16] Hmm. That guy you… 那家伙和你
[24:19] Yeah, we had a little thing. 没错 我们彼此有好感
[24:20] It was years ago. 已经是几年前的事儿了
[24:21] – You were kinda into him. – Mm-hmm. – 你有点喜欢他 – 嗯哼
[24:24] He was… fun. 他很有趣
[24:25] Good at certain things, if I recall. 据我回忆 还擅长某些事
[24:29] Very conscientious. 非常认真
[24:35] Someone’s gotta talk to Purkheiser. 有人会去和伯克海泽谈谈
[24:37] He made his money in meat processing. 他通过肉类加工赚钱
[24:39] Feared by the bovine. 害怕牛科动物
[24:41] Kills over a million cows a year. 每年能杀掉一百万多头奶牛
[24:44] He’s been described to me as a cool-headed Midwesterner 有人把他描绘成一个来自中西部头脑冷静的人
[24:47] who can smell bullshit in the colon of a bull 他能隔着农场在一堆牛大肠里
[24:49] from across the ranch. 闻到牛屎的味道
[24:50] Wanna try him? 想要试试他吗
[24:52] I can’t do that. He’s folksy. 我做不到 他为人随和
[24:54] So? 那又怎样
[24:55] I’ve tried with folksy people. 我和随和的人打过交道
[24:57] They find me to be a rapacious scumbag. 他们都觉得我是个贪婪卑鄙小人
[24:59] I’m sorry to break it to you, but… 我真不想告诉你的 不过
[25:02] I don’t think it’s just the folksy people. 我不觉得只有随和的人这么认为
[25:04] How ’bout you? 那你怎么看
[25:06] You’re my rapacious scumbag. 你是我的贪婪卑鄙小人
[25:09] This is what love is. 这就是爱
[25:14] They put me on fucking hold? 他们居然让我在线等
[25:16] Yeah, a man of your stature. 就是 让您这种身份的人等
[25:18] Damn right. Man of my imperious… 可不就是 我这样的
[25:20] You ready to sweet talk me? 准备好跟我甜言蜜语了吗
[25:23] Statue of Liberty bombing attempt. 阴谋炸毁自由女神像
[25:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:31] Oh, yes, you do. 你肯定知道
[25:33] This story’s front page of the Times, 这起事件上了时代的头版
[25:34] above the fold, and the case is solid. 绝对重量级 案子无懈可击
[25:36] – One condition. – Shoot. – 有个条件 – 说
[25:39] Ari Spyros is embedded with you. 让奥里·斯皮罗斯跟你合作
[25:41] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不 不
[25:43] No, you can’t saddle me with that useless douche bag. 你不能把那个没用的蠢包丢我这边来
[25:48] – Take or leave? – Done. – 不同意就拉倒 – 成交
[25:51] We’ll send the transcript right over. 我们会把案卷给你送过去
[25:53] – Good. – Chuck, it’s Ari. – 很好 -查克 我是奥里
[25:56] Looking forward to working with you again. 十分期待与你的再次合作
[25:59] Hey. Spyros. 斯皮罗斯
[26:02] I’m glad you heard all that. 很高兴你听见了我刚才说的话
[26:04] And I promise, I’d have said that to your fucking face, 我保证 我是想当着你的面说的
[26:07] which always reminds me of a confused dog. 你的脸总让我联想到一只迷茫的狗
[26:16] That’s Decker. 那个就是戴克
[26:22] That’s him. 就是他
[26:24] Seems like a real family man. 看着真像一个顾家男人
[26:26] – Nice guy? – What? – 一个好人 – 什么
[26:28] I don’t give a shit. 我才不管
[26:29] Ah. 哼
[26:31] “Good father? Fuck you.” “好父亲 去你的”
[26:32] “Fuck you. Go home and play with your kids.” “去你的 回家带小孩去吧”
[26:38] Okay, okay, okay. No. 好啦 好啦
[26:41] Actually, I feel a little bit bad doing it this way. 其实 这么做让我有点难受
[26:45] Yeah, me, too. Let the kids clear. 我也是 让孩子先走
[26:49] That’s goddamn decent of you. 你心肠真好
[26:51] It’s fucking hot. 真性感
[26:55] – All right, bye, Dad. – All right. – 再见 爸爸 – 好的
[26:56] – See you later, bud. – Bye, Daddy. Love you. – 再见 宝贝 – 再见 爸爸 爱你哦
[26:58] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[26:59] – All right, now. – Go now. – 可以了 就现在 – 行动
[27:06] Hi, Pete. 彼得
[27:09] Mr. Decker, 戴克先生
[27:11] Bryan Connerty 我是南区
[27:12] with the U.S. Attorney’s office, Southern District. 美国检察官办公室的布莱恩·康纳利
[27:13] We have an awful lot to talk about. 我们有很多事情要和您谈谈
[27:21] Okay. 好吧
[27:24] It isn’t flattering. 这可不是献媚讨好
[27:27] Looking at some pretty serious reputational damage here. 我看这是严重的名誉毁坏
[27:29] Hmm, you think? 你觉得是
[27:30] Is it a defamation case? I don’t know. You tell me. 这是诽谤罪吗 我不知道 不如你来告诉我
[27:33] How much is true? 这里面有多少是真的
[27:35] He made some shrewd trades around 9/11. 他在9/11期间做了些精明交易
[27:37] You know, he did what he had to do. 他做了他该做的
[27:39] My husband plays hardball. 我丈夫动的是真格的
[27:40] Nobody makes billions of dollars pitching underhand. 没人能用下作手段赚数十亿美元
[27:42] But his work situation beforehand, 但是他之前的事
[27:44] what he did after, 还有之后的所作所为 就是
[27:46] incendiary. 煽风点火
[27:50] So what do you recommend? 那你有何建议
[27:53] Three avenues… 三种方法
[27:54] let her print, then we rebut and sue. 让她刊载 然后我们反驳 诉讼
[27:57] And I’m not recommending that. 而我不建议这么做
[27:59] People remember allegations, not rebuttals. 人们记得的是谣言 而不是辩驳
[28:01] Exactly. Someone says Charlie fucked a goat, 正是 要是有人说查理操了只羊
[28:03] even if the goat denies it, 即便那只羊否认
[28:04] he goes to the grave “Charlie the goat fucker.” 他这辈子都会被称为”操羊的查理”
[28:07] Second option… 第二种方法
[28:08] buy the publishing company and kill it. 收购出版社 把它关了
[28:10] That’s too loud, I think. 我觉得这样动静太大
[28:12] Agreed. 同意
[28:15] The third choice… 第三种方法
[28:16] I could go and try and reason with her. 我可以去试着跟她讲道理
[28:22] No, I reasoned with that twat once before. 不行 我跟那娘们理论过一次
[28:28] I have ways to get her attention. 我有的是办法吸引她的注意力
[28:31] Hi. I’m in the 8:15 with Steffi. 你好 我和施特菲约的8:15
[28:34] Um, I don’t have you on my list. 我的名单上没有你
[28:36] I booked online. 我在网上预订的
[28:37] There must be some sort of mix up. 肯定是哪里出错了
[28:39] Your name didn’t make it into the system. 系统里并没有您的名字
[28:40] – Okay. – Hey, June. – 好吧 -琼
[28:41] Um… 呃
[28:42] Lilly, Jane, Patricia… you’re all set. 莉莉 简 帕特丽夏 到你们了
[28:44] Thanks, Christine. I gotta change. 谢谢 克里斯汀 我要换下衣服
[28:47] Um, can you just, like, squeeze me in? 你能把我名字加进去吗
[28:49] Sorry. It’s policy. 对不起 我们有规定的
[28:51] Everything okay, June? 一切还好吗琼
[28:52] Yeah, everything’s fine. I… oh, God. 一切都好 我… 天哪
[28:55] A doctor. I totally forgot. I’m late. 医生 我忘得一干二净 我要迟到了
[29:02] They’re on their way. 他们就在路上
[29:03] Good. 很好
[29:04] Are you wearing cologne? 你喷了古龙水
[29:06] – Yeah. – Jesus Christ. – 是啊 – 我的天
[29:08] So… ground rules. 规定是
[29:10] I’ll do all of the talking. 话都由我来说
[29:13] “We have someone else “我们手上还有个人
[29:14] that made the same pharmaceutical trade.” 他做了和你一样的医药交易”
[29:16] First one in gets a lollipop. 第一个同意合作的可宽大处理
[29:18] But to be clear, we don’t really have anyone? 但我想弄清楚一下 我们手上什么都没有
[29:20] To be clear, I am making a play. 事先说明 我这是威逼利诱他
[29:22] That’s what I like to call “the prisoner’s dilemma.” 我喜欢管这叫”囚犯困境”
[29:25] No, you don’t like to call it that. That’s what it’s called. 不对 不是你喜欢 而是它就叫”囚犯困境”
[29:28] Started as a thought experiment, 一开始只是项思维实验
[29:29] game theory in the ’50s. 一个五十年代的博弈理论
[29:30] Does no one ever check you on this bullshit? 从没有人给你说明一下这个吗
[29:32] I’m just saying, I would’ve made the same play. 我的意思是 我也会用一样的手段
[29:35] Mr. Decker, sir? 戴克先生
[29:42] I think everyone knows why we’re here. 我们为何来此 大家都是心知肚明的
[29:44] We’re ready to listen. 我们洗耳恭听
[29:46] Well… 这个嘛
[29:48] we have you on the Pepsum trade. 我们有你参加派普森交易的证据
[29:51] You know that. 这个你知道
[29:52] So why don’t you tell us about how Bobby Axelrod 不如 你告诉我们博比·埃克斯罗德是如何
[29:56] funneled you and other satellites insider information? 向你和其他子公司透露内部消息的
[30:00] You’re saying words I don’t understand. 我听不懂你在说什么
[30:03] – Never gonna happen. – What he’s saying is, – 这事没可能 – 他说的是
[30:04] at this time, he does not wish to cooperate. 此时此刻 他不想合作
[30:08] That’s because he doesn’t know what we have up our sleeve. 那是因为他不知道我手上有什么
[30:11] Sleeves. 我们
[30:16] Mr. Decker, approximately two and a half hours ago, 戴克先生 大约两个半小时之前
[30:19] we had someone sitting where you are now… 有个人就坐在你现在坐的这个位置
[30:21] a young man from a fund that I’m not at liberty to name, 他是基金会的人 我不便透露他的姓名
[30:24] and he was downright chatty. 不过他就是一话匣子
[30:27] So it looks like the race is on 貌似竞赛现在开始了
[30:29] to see who’s got the stronger information 看谁的消息更劲爆
[30:31] and who I’m gonna let take the credit 看我会让谁当上
[30:33] for flipping on Bobby Axelrod. 抓捕博比·埃克斯罗德的功臣
[30:35] And the winner gets to stay out of MCC. 赢家可以置身于MCC之外
[30:38] Yes, that’s correct. 说得对
[30:41] Cooperate and go home. 合作就可以回家
[30:42] Uh, but this comes to trial, 但要是上了法庭
[30:44] and you’re talking to your kids through glass. 你就要隔着玻璃和你的孩子们说话了
[30:46] We’ll see how that all works out. 结果如何我们拭目以待
[30:48] Yes, we will. 拭目以待
[30:50] We’re done here. 我们到此为止
[30:52] Oh, you are far from done. 你这事还没完
[30:55] Just know that. 记住了
[31:09] – Fuck. – I don’t see him caving. – 靠 – 我没看出他屈服了
[31:11] Mm, I think he will. 我觉得他会的
[31:15] You know, my fucking eyes are watering here. 我眼睛都被熏出泪了
[31:18] How many pints of that shitty toilet water 你每天早上到底
[31:20] do you splash on yourself every morning, Spyros? 往自己身上喷了多少廉价香水 斯皮罗斯
[31:22] You think maybe it’s gonna help you get some tail? 你是不是觉得这能帮你增加信心
[31:25] Here’s a tip… it’s not. 我给你个建议 没用
[31:33] It is a lot in a confined area. 空间有限 香水味太重了
[31:37] – I cut back a little. – Yeah, maybe cut way back. – 我可以少用一点 – 你还是别用最好
[31:51] – So? – It’s a good slice of pizza. – 如何 – 这披萨味道不错
[31:54] – Bruno. – What is it, Bobby? – 布鲁诺- 什么事 博比
[31:57] Tell Mr. Purkheiser why I love your sauce. 告诉伯克海泽先生我喜欢你的酱汁的原因
[31:59] Uh, I use the San Marzanos. 我用的是圣马诺斯
[32:01] – Tomatoes. – Yeah, yeah, tomatoes. – 番茄 – 没错 没错 是番茄
[32:02] You make ’em without ’em, it wouldn’t taste right. 你要是没用番茄的话 味道就不对了
[32:04] Right. More expensive? 原来如此 要贵一点吧
[32:05] Oh, yeah, yeah. 是的 是的
[32:06] But like I say, it wouldn’t taste right. 不过就像我说的 不然味道就不对了
[32:08] Wouldn’t be verace. 就不是极品披萨了
[32:09] Verace? 极品披萨
[32:11] The true way you make a pizza Napoletana. 做出披萨中的拿破仑的真正方法
[32:13] This place is the pizza of my youth. 这个地方就是我年幼时的披萨
[32:16] He’s been making it just like this since I was a kid. 我还是小孩时 他就这样做披萨了
[32:18] You know… 知道吗
[32:21] Normally, somebody wants to waltz with me, 通常 要是有人想要和我合作
[32:23] I find myself sawing a 20-ounce rib eye 都会请我吃二十盎司的肉眼牛排
[32:26] on the East Side with a $500 Cabernet. 喝价值五百美元的解百纳
[32:30] I am different from the other children. 我和其他孩子不一样
[32:32] Mm, well, that is clear now, Mr. Axelrod. 我现在看出来了 埃克斯罗德先生
[32:36] When I was 11 years old 从11岁到14岁
[32:38] till I was 14, I was a paperboy. 这段时间 我当过报童
[32:41] I delivered the Journal News every day after school. 我每天放学都会去送新闻日报
[32:44] And when I finished my route, 当我完成工作后
[32:45] I’d pick up a YumTime Scrumpet. 就会来上一片美味时光松脆饼
[32:48] It was my reward. 那是我的奖励
[32:50] I did this every weekday for three years. 那三年每个工作日 天天如此
[32:53] And a while back, I brought my two boys here. 前不久 我带两个儿子回我小时候的地方
[32:56] And I showed them my route, we stopped for a Scrumpet, 重走我每天送报纸的路 每人吃了一个松脆饼
[33:00] and they were colorless, 但是它光芒不再
[33:02] over-sweet, petrified. 太甜了 口感麻木
[33:05] Needless to say, my two boys were underwhelmed. 不用说也知道 我儿子对它丝毫不感兴趣
[33:08] So was I. 我也是
[33:11] Didn’t taste as good. 没以前好吃了
[33:12] So I did some research, 所以我做了点调查
[33:14] and I learned that the recipe had changed. 发现配方变了
[33:17] Bruno! 布鲁诺
[33:19] What’s the name of those tomatoes again? 那些西红柿叫什么来着
[33:21] Uh, the San Marzanos. 圣马诺斯
[33:25] Bruno never let me down. 布鲁诺从未让我失望
[33:27] YumTime let me down. 美味时光让我失望了
[33:29] Public company now. 美味时光现在是上市公司了
[33:31] Gotta boost profits for the shareholders. 要想方设法为股东牟利
[33:33] Synthetic ingredients are cheaper, margins are better. 合成原料更便宜 边际收益更高
[33:36] Hutch III is playing a quarterly game. 哈奇三世玩得是季度性的游戏
[33:38] It’s just a different world. 只是世界不同了
[33:40] Well, Hutch III is flying 哈奇三世只知道坐着G6(小型豪华商务飞机)
[33:42] around that different world in a G6. 满世界飞
[33:46] I’m guessing Hutches I and II flew coach. 我猜当年哈奇家族一世 二世都只坐经济舱吧
[33:49] It’s classic, time immemorial… 这就是个经典的 亘古不衰的循环
[33:51] Hutch I starts it, Hutch II grows it, 哈奇一世创建 哈奇二世发展
[33:53] Hutch III blows it. 哈奇三世败家
[33:54] Shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in three generations. 富不过三代
[33:57] Come on, Purk. You have to see that. 伯克 你一定明白
[34:02] If you don’t throw in with me or someone like me, 如果你不接受我 或者和我类似的人入股
[34:05] YumTime goes the same way as Ebinger’s. 美味时光会和埃宾格尔一个下场
[34:07] What’s Ebinger’s? 什么埃宾格尔
[34:10] That’s exactly what you wanted me to ask, isn’t it? 你就是想要我问这个 是不是
[34:17] – Hi, Mark. – Ms. Raichlein. – 嗨 马克 – 赖西德夫人
[34:19] I have a 10:20 tee time, 我十点二十有一场茶会
[34:21] but we wanna hit the range first. 不过我们想先打一会儿高尔夫
[34:22] And I requested Stewart on my bag. 我希望斯图尔特来做我的球童
[34:25] Yeah, um, Mr. Kellum from the membership committee 呃 会员资格审查委员会的凯勒姆先生
[34:27] wanted to speak with you. 想见你
[34:28] Oh, okay. Um… is he in his office? 好吧 他在办公室吗
[34:32] No, he stepped out. 不在 他出去了
[34:33] Well, then, I’ll pop back in after the round. 那么 我打完这盘再去找他
[34:36] I had to give away your tee time. 我不得不取消你的茶会
[34:38] Uh, what are you talking about? 你什么意思
[34:41] I don’t really know. 我也不是很清楚
[34:42] Something about your account being in arrears. 好像是关于你账户欠费的问题
[34:46] That is not true. My bookkeeper… 不可能 我的会计
[34:50] There has been a mistake. 肯定有什么误会
[34:51] Well, you can’t play golf till it’s been resolved. 问题解决前你不能来打高尔夫
[35:01] Meeting to order. 会议召开
[35:03] Let the record reflect that two guests are present… 请记录下两位新成员的到来
[35:06] Mr. Robert Axelrod, shareholder, 罗伯特·埃克斯罗德先生 股东
[35:08] and Mr. Michael Wagner. Welcome, gentlemen. 和迈克尔·瓦格纳先生 欢迎你们 绅士们
[35:11] Now I think we’re all familiar with Mr. Axelrod, 我相信大家都很熟悉埃克斯罗德先生
[35:14] by reputation and through the letter that was circulated. 因为他的声誉和那个广为流传的字母
[35:17] And I feel that this might be a good time 现在也许是个好时机
[35:19] to hear directly from him. Mr. Axelrod? 听听埃克斯罗德先生亲自阐述他的想法
[35:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:24] Folks, my proposal is simple. 朋友们 我的提议很简单
[35:27] Return to the original recipes 回到原来的配方
[35:28] and restore the YumTime brand to its former glory. 重建美味时光曾经的品牌辉煌
[35:30] And then what? 然后呢
[35:33] After a good quarter or two, you spin it off? 一两个季度后 你就要分割公司
[35:37] Do you see what’s happening here? 你们看不出来他在干什么吗
[35:40] This…carpetbagger, he comes in here, 这个 投机商 他到这里来
[35:43] he shakes things up, 做一点改变
[35:44] he sells the company off in pieces, 一点点卖掉公司
[35:46] and then he dumps his shares the minute it ticks up. 等着股价上涨抛光股份
[35:49] He’s a raider, plain and simple. 他就是个侵略者 显而易见
[35:51] Not my intention. 我没这么打算
[35:53] Do you have any idea of the cost 你有想过重新使用旧的配方
[35:54] of returning to the old recipes? 要增加多少成本吗
[35:56] We can’t remain competitive. 我们就没有竞争力了
[35:57] Yes, sugar instead of corn syrup, 没错 用糖代替玉米糖浆
[35:59] and the elimination of polysorbate and other crap 去除聚山梨酯和其他的垃圾
[36:02] will add to the per unit cost and cut into the margins. 会增加单位成本 减少边际收益
[36:04] And destroy profits. 还会耗尽利润
[36:06] How do we explain that to the shareholders? 我们怎么跟股东交代
[36:08] No explanation necessary. 什么都不用交代
[36:11] We make up the difference 我们精简低效机构
[36:13] by streamlining inefficiencies 缩减庞大的行政补助和福利
[36:15] and trimming bloated executive compensation and perquisites, 来弥补配方的开支
[36:18] beginning with the corporate jet. 就从公司商务机开始
[36:20] – Okay, you have a jet. – I earned a jet. – 你自己也有飞机 – 我自己挣的飞机
[36:23] I earned one, too. 我也是自己挣的
[36:25] I started at the bottom. 我从底层做起
[36:28] And the Scrumpets taste fine. 而且松脆饼味道不错
[36:29] You came on as a 22-year-old vice president 你二十二岁直接做副总
[36:31] and you raped the Scrumpet. 你还强奸了松脆饼
[36:33] I eat them. I eat Scrumpets 我自己也吃 我也吃松脆饼
[36:35] and Dingdoodles and Kookoonutties, 香脆饼 和酥脆饼
[36:37] and they are good. 它们味道都很好
[36:39] They’re not as good. 没有以前好了
[36:40] But they’re still very, very good. Delicious. 但是依然非常好 非常可口
[36:43] Listen to me. 听我说
[36:45] I move that effective immediately, 以下提议一经通过立即生效
[36:48] Hutchinson Bailey III be removed from his duties 哈奇森·贝利三世不再担任
[36:51] as Chief Executive Officer of the YumTime corporation. 美味时光公司首席执行官一职
[36:54] Hang on a minute here! Purk, you’re being conned! 等等 伯克 你被骗了
[36:56] Jerome, this is not what we discussed. 杰罗姆 这跟我们商量好的不一样
[36:58] Evelyn, there have been subsequent discussions. 伊芙琳 后来我们又进行了商议
[37:01] Is there a second? 有人附议吗
[37:02] Second. 我附议
[37:04] All those in favor? 同意的请举手
[37:11] Motion carries. 提议通过
[37:14] You traitor. 叛徒
[37:17] My father is turning in his grave, I assure you. 我父亲九泉之下有之 必定不得安宁
[37:22] Your father thought you were a lunkhead. 你父亲觉得你是个蠢货
[37:27] Please, find the door. 门在那边 请
[37:34] Fuck this. 妈的
[37:37] I’ll get my company back… 我会夺回我的公司的
[37:40] somehow. 无论如何
[37:44] And fuck you, Axelrod. 滚你妈的 埃克斯罗德
[37:47] Well, now you’re off my Christmas list. 圣诞节你收不到我的礼物了
[37:49] I now move… 我提议
[37:51] …to remove Evelyn Benson from this body 撤除伊芙琳·班森在董事会的席位
[37:53] and delegate her seat to Robert Axelrod. 并将它授权给罗伯特·埃克斯罗德
[37:55] – What?! – Second. – 什么 – 附议
[37:59] I’ll go to the press. 我去找媒体
[38:00] If you do, 如果你这么做
[38:01] you’ll be burned down with your own match. 你会因自己的作为得到相应的报应
[38:04] But if you don’t, 但是如果你不去
[38:05] we’ll write you a nice endorsement, 我们会给你一张相当可观的背书支票
[38:07] and maybe you’ll get another board. 你也许能找到一家新的董事会
[38:09] You old cocksucker. 老家伙
[38:13] The same might be said of you, my dear. 你也是 亲爱的
[38:16] All those in favor? 同意的举手
[38:19] Motion carries. 提议通过
[38:21] Good luck, Evelyn. 祝你好运 伊芙琳
[38:36] They offered me what I’m worth. Finally. 他们给了我应得的 终于
[38:39] That’s great. 多好啊
[38:43] I leveraged the offer from Zenobia capital. 我用季诺碧亚资本的聘用意向书做筹码
[38:47] The kinder, gentler fund. 那个更友善 更温和的基金
[38:49] What are they like? 他们是什么样的
[38:50] Good returns, less assholey. 回报高 混蛋少
[38:52] Less assholey is good. 混蛋少是个好事
[38:56] Okay. Talk to me. 跟我讲讲
[38:58] – You have time? – Yeah, come on. – 你有时间 – 来吧
[39:00] All right. 好吧
[39:08] So the more I thought about going over to Zenobia, 我越想着去季诺碧亚的事
[39:11] the more excited I became by the prospect. 越觉得前途光明
[39:13] I mean, I’d have to build up a book again, but… 我是说 又可以做竞价投标了 但是
[39:17] But there’s a growth opportunity. 但是有升职机会
[39:18] And a ticket out of the boys’ club. 和离开这个男人俱乐部的机会
[39:20] Yeah. 是啊
[39:22] But then, uh… 但是
[39:23] Wags… he really stepped up. 瓦格斯 他出现了
[39:27] He was respectful, 他殷勤有礼
[39:30] endearing… almost. 甚至是 讨人喜欢
[39:34] Yeah, it’s kinda weird, 我知道有点奇怪
[39:36] but it gave rise to a sense of loyalty. 但我感觉到了忠诚
[39:40] Go figure, right? 猜猜看 是不是
[39:42] He’s an enigma. 他是个谜团
[39:45] So now I’m in a dilemma again. 所以我又陷入困境了
[39:50] Yep. The horns. 没错 两难
[39:55] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[40:01] Picture yourself… 想象你自己
[40:04] at 80 years old. 八十岁的样子
[40:07] You’re at your Sag Harbor place, 在萨格港的家里
[40:09] on the front porch in a rocking chair. 坐在门廊的摇椅里
[40:14] See the view. 看风景
[40:17] Hear the sound of the water, the seagulls. 听水声沙沙 海鸥啼鸣
[40:23] Feel the summer breeze. 感受夏日的微风
[40:27] And feel the arm of the chair 感受慢慢摇晃的
[40:29] as you slowly rock. 摇椅臂
[40:33] Now reflect on your life 现在回想你
[40:34] having decided to stay here at Axe Capital. 决定留在埃克斯资本后的生活
[40:38] Your relationships here, 你在这里的人际关系
[40:42] your chances… to advance, 你成就大业 充实自己的
[40:46] to be fulfilled. 机会
[40:51] What are your days like? 你的日子是什么样的
[40:59] Now… 现在
[41:01] picture yourself having spent that time with Zenobia. 想象你选择了季诺碧亚
[41:07] Who are you with? 和你在一起的是谁
[41:10] What are your days like? 日子是什么样子
[41:13] Were you able to rise? 你能够晋升吗
[41:21] Did you become a better version of yourself? 你有变得更好吗
[41:32] Take your time. 慢慢考虑
[41:35] I’m sorry. I’m… 对不起 我
[41:38] I’m having trouble breathing here. 我没法呼吸了
[41:40] I-I-I don’t understand. My solar plexus is collapsing. 我不明白 我心口疼
[41:44] What do you mean there is no place for him? 什么叫没有他的位置了
[41:47] His father, who died tragically, went to Stanford. 他在那次惨剧中丧生的父亲 上的是斯坦福
[41:50] And so did his grandfather 他的祖父上的也是斯坦福
[41:52] who has his name on a squash court 斯坦福的壁球馆上还印着他祖父的名字呢
[41:54] He plays the goddamn violin. 他还会拉小提琴
[41:57] This is a double legacy with perfect SATs 他可是个有着完美SAT分数的两代校友的后代
[41:59] who goes into Bridgeport 而且还去过布里奇波特
[42:01] to read to poor, dumb children! 为穷孩子笨孩子们朗读
[42:03] I mean, what the fuck happened?! 我想说 到底他妈的发生了什么
[42:05] June, you know how sorry we are about this. 琼 你知道我们也非常遗憾
[42:08] This is just a very competitive class. 只是这次的竞争太激烈了
[42:10] What about a gap year? Or what is his safety school? 考虑一下空档年 或者 他的保底学校是什么
[42:13] His safety school is fuck you! 他的保底学校是去你妈的
[42:22] I hate that cunt! 我恨那个婊子
[42:23] I hate that cunt! I hate that cunt! 我恨那个婊子 我恨那个婊子
[42:26] I hate that cunt! 我恨那个婊子
[42:28] I hate that cunt! 我恨那个婊子
[42:29] Dad? 爸
[42:32] In my office. 我在办公室里
[42:34] Hi. Where’s Mom? 嗨 老妈在哪
[42:36] Hair appointment. 去做头发了
[42:38] I’m taking her out tonight to Grenouille for our anniversary. 今晚我要带她去青蛙餐厅庆祝我们的结婚纪念日
[42:40] Mm. 嗯
[42:41] But she set us up with some gazpacho. 但她为此准备了西班牙凉菜
[42:45] She made some guacamole as well. 还做了些鳄梨酱
[42:48] Avocado’s a superfood. 鳄梨可是绝妙的食物
[42:50] Hmm? 不是吗
[42:55] YumTime and Bobby fucking Axelrod. 美味时光 和该死的博比·埃克斯罗德
[42:57] This is aimed at you. 这可是冲你来的
[42:59] How is that? 怎么说
[43:00] He’s sending you a message, 他是在给你个下马威
[43:02] showing you his reach. 让你知道他可不是好惹的
[43:04] That he knows my father has a mistress? 通过告诉我他知道我父亲在外面有个情人
[43:08] Don’t use that word here, and yes. 别在家里用那个词 另外 你说对了
[43:11] If he can take away her board seat just to fuck with me… 如果他能为了对付我而除去她的董事会席位
[43:13] Then he can get to me a million other ways, Dad. 那他也可以用其他无数种办法来对付我
[43:17] I’ve dealt with the Russians. 我可是和俄罗斯人打过交道
[43:19] – I think I can handle this. – Can you? – 我想我能对付得了他 – 能吗
[43:21] What the fuck do you want me to do about it? 那你到底想让我怎么做
[43:24] He made a legal business play, 这是一次合法的商业行为
[43:26] and, uh, that’s costing you some headaches, 并且 呃 给你造成了一些麻烦
[43:28] which is too fucking bad. 这的确很糟糕
[43:29] It’s gonna cost me $200,000 in upkeep 这次我损失了二十万
[43:31] is what it’s gonna cost me, but you have to ask yourself… 这就是我的损失 但你必须问问你自己
[43:35] What is he gonna attack next? 他下一步会攻击哪儿呢
[43:40] Now find a way… 现在我们要找个办法
[43:42] …to bury the son of a bitch. 把这小子扳倒
[43:44] I am, 我正在进行
[43:45] but on my timetable, 但是必须按我的时间表来
[43:47] not yours. 而不是按你的
[43:48] Your timetable will have me watching 按你的时间表来的话
[43:51] your gubernatorial campaign from my fucking mausoleum. 等你竞选州长的时候我都进坟墓了
[43:54] I have to do this job right first 我得先把眼前的工作做好了
[43:57] before I even have a chance at the next one. 这样我才有更进一步的可能
[44:00] Ah, agreement. 啊 我们终于达成一致了
[44:01] We both wish you’d do your fucking job now. 我们都希望你能把手头的工作做好
[44:04] Guac is starting to turn. 鳄梨酱开始变味了
[44:06] Uh… 呃…
[44:09] Tell your mail carrier that, uh, 告诉你的邮差 呃
[44:11] I’m terribly sorry about her board seat. 我很抱歉她丢了董事席位
[44:14] And tell Mom, your wife, 还有 告诉老妈 你老婆
[44:17] that I said happy anniversary. 我祝她结婚纪念日快乐
[44:27] You’ve got me,girl, on the run around # 姑娘 为了你 我到处奔波 #
[44:30] Run around # 到处奔波 #
[44:31] You’ve got me all around town # 为了你 我在城里到处奔波 #
[44:34] You’ve got me, girl, on the run around # 姑娘 为了你 我到处奔波 #
[44:37] And it’s getting me down # 这让我越来越沮丧 #
[44:39] Getting me down # 让我越来越沮丧 #
[44:43] Lady… # 女士 #
[44:45] There she goes. 她就这么走了
[44:47] Yep. 是的
[44:48] Then you look no further # 你无需多想 #
[44:51] I really am gonna miss her energy. 我会怀念她的活力的
[44:52] For I’m gonna be your only # 因为我将是你的唯一 #
[45:11] Off to the Yankees game? 这是要去看洋基队的比赛
[45:12] Don Pasquale. 去听唐·帕斯夸莱的音乐会
[45:14] Ah. Ambrogio Maestri. 噢 安布罗吉奥·马埃斯特里
[45:17] I heard his Falstaff. 听过他的福斯塔夫 演绎非常传神
[45:19] You’re in for a real treat. 你算是选对了
[45:20] So Decker’s parents… 德克的父母
[45:22] a retired eighth grade teacher and a sales clerk… 一个退休的小学老师 一个售货员
[45:25] their net worth is eight figures. 他们的资产却达到了八位数
[45:27] But all of their statements go to their son’s address. 但他们所有的财务报表都寄到他们儿子那儿去
[45:32] Decker personally trades their accounts. 德克亲手为他们的账户交易
[45:35] Which kind of puts them in his leaky boat. 这算是把他们也拖下水了
[45:39] What are they like? 他父母是怎样的人
[45:40] Total straight and narrow, 属于老实本分 没见过世面
[45:41] church-going conservatives. 定期上教堂的保守类型
[45:44] Well, that’s a tidy leverage opportunity. 嗯 这是个不错的机会
[45:49] I wonder if the parents even know about it. 我在想他父母或许根本就不知道这回事
[45:52] They could be totally innocent here. 他们很可能是无辜的
[45:54] Do we really wanna do ’em like this? 我们真的要这么对他们吗
[45:58] We apply pressure where and when we can. 如何施压是我们的自由
[46:03] Now he made them vulnerable, not us. 并且让他父母陷入这种境地的是他 而不是我们
[46:05] We’re just hitting the hole in the line. 我们只是在做份内的事
[46:08] Right. 没错
[46:10] How’d you come up with that? 你是怎么想到这个的
[46:12] Just thought about what I would do 只是换位思考了一下
[46:13] if I were a trader in his position, 设想了一下如果我是他的话会怎么做
[46:15] how I would hide some of the money. 我会如何隐藏一部分钱
[46:16] The Swiss banks are watched too closely now. 瑞士的银行被看得太严了
[46:18] He doesn’t trust his wife, 他又不信任他老婆
[46:19] and, uh, his parents aren’t sophisticated investors. 而且 他父母对投资并不怎么了解
[46:24] Good hunch. 直觉不错
[46:25] Yeah, what are you working on right now? 嗯 你目前在做什么案子
[46:27] Internet fraud case. 网络诈骗案
[46:28] Ah. I bet that’s fucking boring. 哦 我打赌那一定很无聊
[46:31] No, it’s… I mean, it’s not, um… 不 它…我想说 它不无聊 呃…
[46:34] Yeah, actually, it is. It’s fucking boring. 好吧 我承认 它的确很无聊
[46:35] Why don’t you skip Don Pasquale 别去听什么唐·帕斯夸莱了
[46:38] and join us on this opera buffa? What do you say? 和我们一起大干一场吧 你说呢
[46:41] Fuck, yes. 太好了 我加入
[46:47] Hi, June. Come on in. 嗨 琼 请进
[46:49] No, um, I can’t stay, 不用了 我不能待太久
[46:51] but thanks for making some time. 不过还是谢谢你抽空见我
[46:53] I realized that I skipped a step. 我意识到我之前漏掉了一些步骤
[46:56] I didn’t show you the manuscript. 我没有给你看手稿
[46:59] This is a revised version. 这是修改后的版本
[47:02] I, um, I cut a chapter, 我 呃 我删了一个章节
[47:05] and I made some minor edits here and there. 并做了一些必要的编辑
[47:09] And I would be curious to hear your opinion. 很期待听到你的意见
[47:13] Great. Can’t wait to read it. 好的 简直迫不及待想读了
[47:16] Great. Thanks. 好的 谢了
[47:22] And, um, if you would 呃 如果你
[47:24] like me to sign a nondisclosure 想让我签个保密协议
[47:28] about the stuff that I cut… 关于我删减的内容
[47:30] Would you? 你愿意吗
[47:34] That would be lovely. Thank you. 那就太好了 多谢啦
[47:39] Oh, and, June, I spoke to Carl Belanger at Stanford… 噢 琼 我在斯坦福和卡尔·贝朗格谈过了
[47:42] The president. 和校长谈了
[47:44] Yeah, and, um, there seems to be a mix-up. 是的 呃 他们那儿似乎出了一个小错误
[47:46] A mix-up? 一个错误
[47:47] Yeah, the weighting they gave certain categories 是的 一些类别的录取名额出现了输入的错误
[47:49] of your son’s application, they were inputted incorrectly. 包括你儿子的申请类别
[47:52] And I believe corrections are being made. 我相信他们已经纠正过来了
[47:56] I have a very good feeling that he’ll get accepted. 我有预感他一定会被录取的
[47:59] Congratulations. 恭喜你啦
[48:02] I don’t know how to thank you. 真不知道该怎么感谢你
[48:29] Are you ready to serve? 准备好为我服务了吗
[48:34] What is going on? 怎么了
[48:36] You are not here with me. 你心思根本不在这里
[48:43] I’m sorry. I just can’t concentrate. 对不起 我无法专注
[48:45] Really? This makes cattle concentrate. 真的吗 就算是头牛 这时也能专注了吧
[48:48] The whole point is this keeps you in the present. 这一切都是为了让你不分心
[48:50] Yeah. 嗯
[48:52] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[48:55] Oh, there’s, um… 呃 发生了点事
[48:58] Oh, God. I can’t believe I’m even talking about this. 噢 天呐 真不敢相信我竟然会谈到这个
[49:01] What? 什么
[49:07] Axe is… 埃克斯正在
[49:10] Jesus. Forget it. 上帝啊 算了吧
[49:13] No. 不
[49:18] He’s fucking with my father, 他在对我老爸下手
[49:22] and that’s in my head, Wend, 我在想的就是这事 温迪
[49:26] which has to be what Axe wants. 我想这算是正中了埃克斯的下怀了
[49:30] He’s a target because of me, you know? 他们是因为我才对付我爸的 你知道吗
[49:33] Your father can handle himself. 你爸能处理好自己的事
[49:51] I’m gonna leave you to stew in it. 我留你在这好好反省
[49:53] Okay. 好的
[49:56] And when I get back, 当我回来的时候
[49:58] you better be focused and obedient. 你最好专注且听话
[50:02] Have… 我
[50:03] I…made… myself… clear? 说…清…楚…了…吗
[50:06] Yes. Yeah. Very clear. 是的 是的 非常清楚
[50:13] Stay here. 待在这
[50:14] And wait for your mistress to return. 等你的情人归来
[50:27] Boys asleep? 孩子们睡了吗
[50:28] Just about. Read a couple of chapters. 差不多了 给他们读了几章
[50:30] – We’re at a good part. – Fun. – 读到了有趣的部分 – 不错
[50:33] That Dolores Umbridge sure is a bitch. 那个多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇可真是个婊子
[50:36] Oh, yeah. 噢 是的
[50:40] I have something for you. 有个东西给你
[50:42] She wrote a book? 她写了本书
[50:44] – Yes, she did. – Am I in it? – 没错 她写了本书 – 有我吗
[50:47] You were. Details about a certain time 曾经有 写了世纪之交的时候
[50:50] at the beginning of the century that very few people know about. 鲜为人知的某件事的细节
[50:53] – And? – She made some cuts. – 然后呢 – 她做了些删减
[50:55] At your suggestion? 在你的建议下
[50:56] She was resistant at first, 她一开始是不愿意的
[50:58] but she came around to my way of thinking. 最后她还是被我说服了
[51:03] You deserve a Nobel Prize, you know that? 诺贝尔奖该颁给你 你知道吗
[51:07] No prize necessary. 不必了
[51:14] Your love came down on me, # 你的爱像倾盆大雨 #
[51:16] Pitter patter, fall on me, # 滴答滴答 落在我身上 #
[51:17] Right out of nowhere, # 不知所起 #
[51:19] And, oh, so suddenly, # 不知何时 #
[51:25] I’m so happy for you. 恭喜你了
[51:26] It feels right. 感觉对了
[51:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:30] So what’s the minimum investment for family and friends? 投资 有没有什么友情折扣
[51:33] Uh, $250,000, 最低投资额是二十五万美金
[51:35] but I promised I wouldn’t take any money away from Axe. 但我保证了不会赚埃克斯的钱
[51:39] What if he never finds out? 万一他发现不了呢
[51:41] Patient/doctor in reverse? 医生病人互换角色吗
[51:43] Yeah. 没错
[51:46] Count me in for 250. 算我二十五万
[51:48] Done. 好
[51:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[51:53] Right out of nowhere, like a shooting star above # 不知所起 像流星划过 #
[51:57] I was so thrilled, # 我欣喜若狂 #
[51:59] With the new love that I found, # 这份新生的爱 #
[52:00] Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, # 喔 喔 喔 喔 #
[52:02] And you plan to see, # 由你带来 #
[52:03] That too many are tearing me down, # 你的爱让我无从招架 #
[52:06] Your love was strange, oh, baby, baby, baby, # 这奇妙的爱 哦 宝贝 宝贝 #
[52:11] Your love was strange, strange, # 这奇妙的爱 #
[52:13] Doo, Doo, Doo, I said…, # 嘟 嘟 嘟 我说 #
[52:16] What happened? 怎么了
[52:17] Sorry, honey. I just… 对不起 亲爱的 我…
[52:19] Oh, don’t worry about it. 没事了
[52:22] Want me to undo you? 要我帮你脱下来吗
[52:25] Yeah, thanks. 要 谢谢
[52:27] The next time you turn your back on me, # 下一次你背叛我 #
[52:29] There’s someone in my place, # 我的位置已有人取代 #
[52:31] Then you take your love away from me, # 你就这样把爱收回 #
[52:33] Your love was strange, oh, baby…, # 你的爱太巧妙 喔 宝贝 #
[52:35] So you wanna just watch TV and eat ice cream? 你想边看电视边吃冰淇淋吗
[52:37] Yeah, perfect. 好 完美
[52:40] There’s butter pecan. 有奶油核桃味的
[52:42] I’m gonna go down in a minute and get it soft. 我过一分钟以后下去拿 软了再吃
[52:49] Play ball! Come on! 用力击 快
[52:54] Ball! 投球
[52:55] Yeah, good eye, Teddy! You’re the man, baby! 好 泰迪 好眼力 宝贝你最棒了
[52:57] You see it, you stroke it, you’re the man. 你看到了 你打出去了 你太棒了
[52:59] Hey, Coach. 教练 好
[53:01] Beautiful day for a ball game. 今天天气真适合打球
[53:04] – Really? – Really. – 是么 – 是的
[53:08] Is there something you want? 你想干什么
[53:10] ‘Cause your lame shit won’t work here 你那一套在你办公室行不通
[53:12] any better than it did in your office. 在这里也不行
[53:13] Aren’t there rules about you approaching me 我律师不在的情况下
[53:15] – without my lawyer present? – It’s okay, Pete. – 你不能靠近我吧 – 没事的 皮特
[53:17] I’m not here for you. Take it easy. 我不是为你来的 放轻松
[53:19] Ball two! 第二球
[53:24] It was nice that Karen and Bill 凯伦和比尔
[53:26] come out to see their grandson play. 还出来看孙子打球真好
[53:29] It’ll be a little awkward when we handcuff them 等下我们把他们拷走的时候
[53:32] – and haul them off. – Strike! – 可能有点尴尬 – 一振
[53:39] Come on, Ted! 加油 泰德
[53:41] Strike two! 二振
[53:43] I don’t know. That looked a little low to me. 看着有点低啊
[53:45] Anyway, we got a subpoena on your folks’ investment portfolio 我们传唤了你父母的投资清单
[53:48] and it seems that they were in 跟其他人一样
[53:49] on the Pepsum trade, among others. 他们也参与了派普森的交易
[53:52] And I know and you know that was not a legal trade. 我知道你也知道这次交易不合法
[53:57] And they’ll say that they didn’t know, 他们会说他们不知情
[53:58] that they’re innocent. 他们是无辜的
[53:59] But hey, that’s what they all say. 但是 所有罪犯都是这么说的
[54:03] – This is not right. – Yeah. – 这样做是错的 – 没错
[54:05] Right and wrong. That’s a funny line, isn’t it? 对和错 就在一线之间 是吧
[54:07] Ball! 投球
[54:11] But you know what kind of wrong? 你知道这事错在哪里吗
[54:13] This being Saturday, we bring them in, 今天是周六 我们把他们带走
[54:15] the courts aren’t open, 法官休息
[54:16] so it’s gonna be a sleepover situation. 他们就得在看守所过夜了
[54:18] They don’t deserve that. 他们是不该受这种罪
[54:21] But that’s what they’re gonna fucking get. 但他们还他妈就得受着
[54:28] – Yeah, I’ll come in on Monday. – Yes, you will. – 好吧 我周一去你办公室 – 嗯哼 你来
[54:31] Way to go, Teddy! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! 干得好 泰德 加油 加油 加油
[54:34] Take third! Take third, John! 上三垒 上三垒 约翰
[54:36] Okay, hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up. 好 别急 别急 别急
[54:40] Good thing you held your player. 还好你在帮你队员看着
[54:42] They had him dead to rights. 他赶不及了
[54:56] You rock, Teddy! You run on anything! 泰迪 你太棒了
[54:58] War, huh, # 战争 #
[55:00] Yeah, # 对 #
[55:01] What is it good for? # 战争有什么好处 #
[55:03] Absolutely nothing, # 一点都没有 #
[55:07] War, huh, # 战争 #
[55:09] Yeah, # 没错 #
[55:10] What is it good for? # 战争有什么好处 #
[55:12] Absolutely nothing, # 一点都没有 #
[55:14] Say it again, y’all, # 再说一遍 #
[55:15] War, huh, # 战争 #
[55:17] Good God, # 我的老天 #
[55:19] What is it good for? # 战争有什么好处 #
[55:21] Absolutely nothing, # 一点都没有 #
[55:22] Listen to me, oh, war, # 听我说 战争啊 #
[55:25] I despise, # 我鄙视它 #
[55:28] Cause it means destruction of innocent lives, # 无辜生命因战争消亡 #
[55:33] War means tears to thousands of mother’s eyes, # 哭干慈母的泪水 #
[55:37] When their sons go off to fight and lose their lives, # 为她们命丧战场的儿子 #
[55:41] I said war, huh, # 我说战争啊 #
[55:44] Good God, y’all, # 我的老天 #
[55:45] What is… # 什么是… #
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亿万(Billions)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E11
S07E12

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme