Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Big Time Adolescence(超级青春期)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Big Time Adolescence(超级青春期)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:超级青春期
英文名称:Big Time Adolescence
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Kalpaplac\hchenhappy\hZoeyJolly\hFlowerSu 翻\h译
[00:15] 总监 大红
[01:14] Monroe. 莫罗
[01:18] Monroe! 莫罗
[01:35] I know this seems bad, 我知道这看起来挺糟
[01:36] but it’s not entirely my fault. 但这并不全是我的错
[01:53] It’s his. 是这人的错
[01:55] Zeke was my sister’s boyfriend. 泽克是我姐的男朋友
[01:58] I don’t know if they called themselves that. 我不知道他们承不承认这种关系
[02:01] I mean, for all I know, he had other girlfriends in other houses 据我所知 他还有其他女朋友
[02:04] who babysat their little brothers. 她们和我姐一样 也要看护自己的弟弟
[02:06] But what was I gonna do? Kate was a big girl. 可我能怎么办 凯特已经是个大姑娘了
[02:10] And I was not a big guy. 而我还是个小孩子
[02:12] But Zeke never made me feel small. 但泽克从来不把我当孩子
[02:16] You know, he didn’t talk to me like my parents or teachers did. 他不像家长或老师那样跟我说话
[02:19] He took me on rollercoasters, he took me to R‐rated movies, 他带我坐过山车 看限制级电影
[02:21] he let me taste beer. 他带我喝酒
[02:23] He showed me a picture of a naked girl on his phone. 还给我看他手机里的女孩裸照
[02:25] Adult stuff. 都是成年人的东西
[02:28] He was the man, and he made me feel like the man. 他很酷 他让我觉得我也很酷
[02:36] I could be an actor. 我要当演员
[02:38] No, you’re too ugly. 不可能 你长得太丑了
[02:40] Yeah, but like, in a hot way like Steve Buscemi. 对 但我像史蒂夫·布西密一样丑帅
[02:42] Oh, okay. Like Steve Buscemi. 好吧 你像史蒂夫·布西密
[02:44] What, you don’t think I could be an actor? 怎么 你觉得我当不了演员吗
[02:46] No, I didn’t say that. 我可没这么说
[02:47] All right, fine. Try me. 那好吧 你来测试我一下
[02:48] Mo, tell me my dog died. Go ahead. 小莫 跟我说我的狗死了 快说
[02:50] ‐ What? – Tell me my dog died. -什么 -跟我说 我的狗死了
[02:52] ‐ Your dog died. ‐ No, like, break the news to me. -你的狗死了 -不 像告诉我噩耗那样
[02:54] Like it’s real. 就像是真的那样
[02:57] Zeke, I’m really sorry to tell you this. 泽克 我很抱歉告诉你
[02:59] What? 怎么了
[03:01] ‐ Your dog is dead. ‐ Stop fuckin’ lyin’, man! -你的狗死了 -别他妈扯了 伙计
[03:04] There’s no way he’s dead. Are you sure? 它不可能死 你说真的吗
[03:06] Are you sure? 你说真的吗
[03:10] This is insane. I was just with him yesterday. 这不可能 我昨天还和它在一起
[03:14] He looked so healthy. 它看起来那么健康
[03:16] – God! What the fuck?! ‐ Jesus, Zeke! -天啊 为什么 -天啊 泽克
[03:19] ‐ Eh? How about that? ‐ Do me. Do me. -怎么样 -试试我 试试我
[03:21] All right, all right, all right. Here we go. All right. 好好好 开始吧
[03:25] Mo 小莫
[03:27] Monroe 莫罗
[03:30] Your dog was hit by a car last night. 你的狗昨晚被车撞了
[03:32] ‐ What? – He was killed. -什么 -它死了
[03:34] ‐ No. No, it’s… ‐ I was driving the car. -不 不可能 -是我撞的
[03:37] I was shit‐faced. It was against my better judgement. 我喝高了 脑子不清醒
[03:39] All right, okay, he’s 10. He’s 10, Zeke. 好了 他才十岁 十岁 泽克
[03:41] Don’t you start crying on me, bro. 别对我哭 兄弟
[03:42] Don’t you start crying, ’cause then I’m gonna start crying. 别哭了 你搞得我也要哭了
[03:44] What the F?! 他妈的
[03:46] Eh? That was fun! All right, you go. 怎么样 很好玩的 好了 该你了
[03:49] Yo. I didn’t do‐‐ I’m sorry. I… 我没有 对不起 我
[03:52] You’re sorry? Why did you fuck her to begin with? 你很抱歉吗 那你为什么要睡她
[03:55] ‐ I didn’t fuck her. ‐ You did fuck her! -我没睡她 -你就睡了
[03:56] I absolutely did not. I just liked her photo. 我绝对没有 我只是喜欢她的照片
[03:58] You’re gonna fucking lie? You’re gonna cheat on me and then… 你还想骗我 你想骗我 然后再
[04:00] She used to be fat and she lost a bunch of weight. 她以前很胖 后来减了肥
[04:03] And it’s summer and she looks good, 那是夏天 她看起来又漂亮
[04:04] so I liked the photo and I said, “Damn!” 所以我喜欢那张照片 说了句”卧槽”
[04:07] I just‐ I can’t do it anymore. 我 我再也受不了了
[04:09] – I’m sorry! ‐ I’m done. I can’t do it anymore. -对不起 -分手吧 我再也受不了了
[04:11] I’m sorry! 对不起
[04:11] Come on! Come back! 别这样 回来
[04:14] Plea…? Ugh. Fuck. 求你 该死的
[04:22] Where you going? 你要去哪里
[04:25] You should go back inside. 你该回屋里去了
[04:26] Can I come with you? 我能跟你一起去吗
[04:27] No, I don’t think she would like that very much. 不行 我觉得她不会同意的
[04:30] Please? 求你了
[04:32] She broke up with me, dude. It’s not, you know… Sorry. 她和我分手了 老弟 这不行 抱歉
[04:36] Does this mean we can’t be friends anymore? 那我们也不再是朋友了吗
[04:39] Don’t you have friends your own age? I mean… 你没有同龄的朋友吗
[04:41] But you’re way cooler. 但你更酷
[04:43] This is true. 这倒是
[04:45] All right, hop in. We can hang for like an hour. 行吧 上车 我们出去转一个小时
[04:50] What are you doing? Get in the front. 你在干什么 坐前排
[04:53] Oh, I’m not allowed to sit in the front because of the airbag. 他们不让我坐前排 因为前排有安全气囊
[04:56] Don’t be weird. 别跟个怪胎似的
[05:00] Hey, Zeke! 你好 泽克
[05:01] The drive‐thru lady knows your name? “得来速”的服务员认得你吗
[05:03] ‐ Hell yeah, little homie. ‐ Sick! -没错 小老弟 -真酷
[05:28] ♪ I know it’s been so long ♪ ♪ 已经过去了很久 ♪
[05:32] ♪ Since we saw each other last ♪ ♪ 自我们分别以后 ♪
[05:40] ♪ I’m sure we’ll find some way ♪ ♪ 我知道我们会找到某种方式 ♪
[05:44] ♪ To make the time pass ♪ ♪ 消磨分别的时光 ♪
[06:00] ♪ Hey moon ♪ ♪ 你好 月亮 ♪
[06:02] ♪ It’s just you and me tonight ♪ ♪ 今夜只有你我 ♪
[06:06] ♪ Everyone else is asleep ♪ ♪ 其他所有人都已入梦 ♪
[06:10] ♪ Hey moon ♪ ♪ 你好 月亮 ♪
[06:12] ♪ If I was to fall ♪ ♪ 如果我要堕落 ♪
[06:16] ♪ I would fall so deep ♪ ♪ 我愿堕落得彻底 ♪
[06:21] ♪ Though I doubt I’m gonna ♪ ♪ 尽管我不知道我是否会这样 ♪
[06:24] ♪ You can wake me up if you wanna ♪ ♪ 若你愿意 可以唤我醒来 ♪
[06:42] ♪ And your pale round face ♪ ♪ 你苍白圆润的脸庞 ♪
[06:48] Let’s get the fuck outta here. 我们走吧
[07:20] ‐ Tonight? ‐ I didn’t know. -他今晚出去吗 -我不知道
[07:22] Wait. What time is it? 等等 现在才几点
[07:25] Hey. I’ll see you guys later. 我一会回来
[07:27] Where are you two going? 你们俩要去哪里
[07:28] And why does he have to honk like that? 他为什么像那样一直按喇叭
[07:30] Uh, we’re just gonna go get some dinner 我们出去吃顿饭
[07:31] and then watch the baseball game. 然后看棒球赛
[07:33] ‐ Were you even gonna ask? ‐ Um, please? -你都不问一下吗 -我能出去吗
[07:35] Why doesn’t he come in to eat? 他为什么不进来吃饭
[07:36] Seriously, does he think we’re hard of hearing? 说真的 他是不是觉得我们听力有问题
[07:38] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等
[07:39] You know what, I already made dinner 我已经做了饭
[07:41] and I don’t want it to go to waste, so… 我不想浪费 所以
[07:45] Take that. And fork. 把这个带上 还有餐叉
[07:48] Fork. Got it. Thanks. Love you, Mom. 餐叉 拿了 谢谢 爱你 老妈
[07:50] Hey, I thought we were gonna watch the game together. 我以为我们会一起看比赛
[07:53] Um, I mean, we never said that. 我们之前没说过这事
[07:55] So, can I…? 那 我能
[07:56] ‐ Okay, go. – Thanks. Bye. -行了 去吧 -谢了 再见
[08:04] It’s amazing how, you know, you meet some kid‐‐ 真的绝了 你遇上一个小孩
[08:07] some 16‐year‐old punk‐‐ and you have no idea at the time 一个十六岁的小流氓 谁想得到
[08:12] that he’s gonna be parked in front of your house every day 他会每天把车停你家门口
[08:15] for the rest of your goddamn life. 停一辈子
[08:17] You gotta jerk off before you go fuck a girl. 和女孩上床前你得先打一次飞机
[08:20] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我在说什么吧
[08:20] Because if you don’t, 因为如果你不这么做
[08:21] you’ll come really fast and she’ll laugh at you, okay? 你会秒射 然后她就会嘲笑你 懂吗
[08:25] I jerked off before I picked you up. 我来接你之前就打了一次飞机
[08:27] Always, man. Gotta always be prepared. 永远得这样 伙计 要时刻准备好
[08:29] I don’t know where the fuck we’re going tonight. 我不知道今晚我们要去哪里
[08:31] – I made a decision. – Okay. -我决定了 -好的
[08:33] – I’m gonna be a talk show host. – No way! -我要做脱口秀主持人 -真的假的
[08:35] ‐ Like Jimmy Kimmel or something? ‐ Yeah. -像吉米·坎摩尔那样吗 -对
[08:36] ‐ Yo, that’s sick. You should start a podcast. ‐ Totally. -真酷 你应该开始做播客 -没错
[08:40] But, like, I should do that like talk show host thing, right? 但应该像脱口秀主持人那样做 对吧
[08:41] ‐ Yeah, definitely. ‐ You can be, like, one of my guests. -对 肯定的 -你可以当我的嘉宾
[08:44] ‐ Really? ‐ Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[08:45] Wait, seriously? 等等 你说真的吗
[08:46] Yeah, they all have weird sidekicks. 对 他们都有奇怪的搭档
[08:47] Like Andy Richter or like that Guillermo guy. 比如安迪·里克特或那个吉列尔莫
[08:51] ‐ Thanks, man. ‐ You’re my Guillermo. -谢了 兄弟 -你就是我的吉列尔莫
[09:00] ‐ A pyramid in Antarctica is weird. ‐ That’s some shit. -南极洲的金字塔太奇怪了 -这太扯了
[09:03] Explain that shit. 你解释一下
[09:05] It’s from Alien vs. Predator, dude. 这是《异形大战铁血战士》里说的
[09:06] It’s not real. 又不是真的
[09:07] Listen to a Joe Rogan podcast, buddy. 听听乔·罗根的播客吧 伙计
[09:09] There’s shit goin’ on. 你这就是扯淡
[09:12] She called you sir? 她叫你”先生”吗
[09:13] That’s the new way, sir. 这是我的新称呼 先生
[09:14] You guys from the 1930s? 你们是上世纪三十年代的人吗
[09:20] ‐ Look at this. ‐ But I’ve got a tab open, -看这个 -但我还有账没结
[09:22] – so if you guys want another… ‐ Hey! -所以要是你们想再来一杯 -喂
[09:23] Hey, I’m sorry about our friend. 我为我们的朋友道个歉
[09:25] We found him in a dumpster. He’s a rescue. 我们在垃圾箱里找到他 他是被捡来的
[09:28] – Sorry. ‐ It’s okay. -抱歉 -没关系
[09:30] Oh, don’t worry, he got all of his shots though, 别担心 他打过疫苗了
[09:31] so, he won’t bite. He’s chill. 他不咬人 没关系的
[09:32] ‐ What about your puppy? ‐ Who, Mo? -你的小狗呢 -你说小莫吗
[09:34] Yeah, I mean, he looks a little young to be in here. 对 他来这里似乎有点嫌小
[09:38] You look a little old to be in here. 你来这里似乎有点嫌老
[09:39] Mo actually just got back from the army. 小莫其实刚刚退伍
[09:42] – Yeah? – Yeah, he was there for 16 years! -是吗 -对 他在军队呆了十六年
[09:45] Let’s not talk about it, yeah. 别提这些事了
[09:46] Anyway, he hasn’t been laid in 16 years. 总之 他十六年没和人做过了
[09:48] – How crazy is that? ‐ But, hey… -不敢相信吧 -但是
[09:50] – to Mo. ‐ To Mo. -敬小莫 -敬小莫
[09:51] ‐ Welcome back, brother. ‐ Yeah, man. -欢迎回来 兄弟 -欢迎回来 伙计
[09:53] ‐ Hoo‐rah, right? – Hoo‐rah. -该说”万岁” 对吗 -万岁
[09:54] Hey, may we all make it to heaven 愿魔鬼发现我们死之前
[09:56] before the devil knows we’re dead, baby! 我们全都一起上了天堂
[09:57] – Yeah! – Cheers. -没错 -干杯
[09:59] Wait. What does that mean? 等等 这话什么意思
[10:01] Like, we’re sinners and‐and‐and 就是 我们是罪人 然后
[10:03] bad motherfuckers and he’s coming to suck us back‐‐ he wants us. 那个混蛋想把我们抓回去 他想抓我们
[10:07] Isn’t that, like, a Buzz Frontier song? 这不是霸势前沿乐队的一首歌吗
[10:08] Who wants us? What did he do? What do we do? 谁想抓我们 他干什么了 我们要怎么办
[10:11] Satan, motherfucker, wants us. 撒旦 那个混蛋想抓我们
[10:22] In your fuckin’ mouth. In your fuckin’ mouth! 你没猜中 没猜中
[10:25] That’s a home run. Hey, yo, Nick! 我全进了 尼克
[10:27] I got a home run! Yo, I got a home run. 全进了 伙计 我全进了
[10:30] – Fuck yeah! ‐ Okay, okay. Who’s gonna drink it? -没错 -行 该谁喝了
[10:33] Uh, this motherfucker. 到这小混蛋了
[10:35] What? What? Whoa, whoa, wait. Hold on, what’s in that? 什么 等等 那里面有什么
[10:38] Uh, what’s in it? Uh, whiskey, 里面有什么来着 威士忌
[10:40] beer, orange juice, cough syrup, 啤酒 桔汁 止咳糖浆
[10:43] and… Xanny bar. 还有 阿普唑仑
[10:45] I don’t know, man. 我不知道
[10:46] I feel like he’s gonna die if he drinks this shit. I’ll just do it. 我觉得他喝了可能会死 我来喝吧
[10:48] ‐ What? No! ‐ Whoa! Hey! -什么 不要 -别这样
[10:50] ‐ Fuck you! I can do it. ‐ Fuck you. -去你的 我能喝 -去你的
[10:51] Yeah, let the kid do it. Come on. 让这个孩子喝 快点
[10:53] ‐ I can at least try, bro. ‐ Yeah. -我就说一下 兄弟 -行吧
[10:54] – All right. ‐ I can do this probably. -好吧 -我也许能做到
[10:56] Oh, yo, I gotta put my song on. Hold on. 我来放歌 等一下
[11:02] Damn. 该死的
[11:06] What, are you puttin’ that thing through college, man? 怎么 你要拿着这个上大学吗
[11:08] Let’s go. Drink up. Fuck. Come on. 快喝 干了 该死的 快点
[11:15] Oh, damn. 该死的
[11:17] Oh. Oh, shit. 不会吧
[11:20] Jesus! My dude. 天哪 老兄
[11:23] How you feel? 感觉怎么样
[11:25] ‐ Strong. – Strong. All right. -棒 -棒 行吧
[11:28] Go ahead, strong man, hit me. 来 棒小伙 来打我
[11:31] Okay, yeah. You mean for real? 行 你说真打吗
[11:33] ‐ Yeah, hit me as hard as you can. – Okay. -对 有多重打多重 -好
[11:34] Hey, yo, if he pukes on any of this shit, 如果他吐在这些上面
[11:36] I’m gonna be so fucking furious, I swear to God. 我发誓 我他妈的能暴走
[11:38] Yo, fuck! 我靠
[11:45] Ha ha, pussy. 胆小鬼
[11:49] ‐ Oh, hey, babe! ‐ Hi! -你好 宝贝 -你好
[11:51] What up there? 你怎么样
[11:54] What are you guys doing? 你们在干什么
[11:55] Oh, Mo just drank a home run. 小莫刚喝了一杯”全套”
[11:56] – What? ‐ Mm‐hmm. -什么 -没错
[11:58] ‐ Is he okay? ‐ Yeah. -他还好吗 -还行
[11:59] Yeah. I’ll be fine. 对 我没事
[12:01] Hey, Holly… 你好 霍莉
[12:03] He’s great. 他很好
[12:07] Ugh, fuck my life. 真他妈的
[12:09] ‐ You okay, man? ‐ Ugh. Huh? -你还好吗 -你说什么
[12:13] Yeah, I’m fantastic. Who is that? 我挺好 你是谁
[12:15] It’s Stacey. What up? 我是斯泰西 你怎么了
[12:18] Hey, Stacey. I’m just like a little hungover, dude. 你好 斯泰西 我只是有点喝多了
[12:22] It’s Thursday. 今天周四
[12:23] Dope. 蠢货
[12:28] I’m dying. 我要死了
[12:47] That was fucking insane. You’re an animal. 真不可思议 你这个禽兽
[12:49] What? 什么
[12:51] You literally spent the entire first period in the bathroom 你在厕所里整整待了一节课
[12:53] and nobody said shit. 就没人说过一句
[12:54] Yeah, well, if they don’t notice you when you’re here, 如果你在这里的时候他们注意不到你
[12:56] they’re not gonna notice when you’re not. 你不在的时候他们也不会注意
[12:57] – What? ‐ Uh, nothing. -你说什么 -没什么
[13:00] Listen, if I can get you cash, 听着 如果我付你现金
[13:02] can you get us alcohol for Paul’s rager? 你能给保罗的派对搞点酒来吗
[13:03] Paul’s rager? 保罗的派对
[13:04] Dude, Paul Finnlin’s throwing 兄弟 周六保罗·芬林
[13:06] a fucking Pimps and Hoes party at his house on Saturday. 要在他家办个”皮条客和妓女”派对
[13:08] Paul the senior? How’d you get invited to that? 高年级的那个保罗吗 你怎么被邀请的
[13:10] Dude, they love me. 兄弟 他们爱我
[13:12] I told him I can get him alcohol. 我告诉他我能帮他搞到酒
[13:14] Can you get me alcohol? 你能帮我弄到酒吗
[13:15] No, I’m not gonna get you alcohol 不 我不会帮你买酒
[13:16] so you can go drink with some seniors. No. 好让你跟高年级的一起喝 不行
[13:18] Oh, my God. You can come with. 天啊 你可以一起来
[13:20] Have you ever even been to one of Paul’s parties? 你之前参加过保罗的派对吗
[13:21] ‐ No. Have you? ‐ No. -没有 你参加过吗 -没有
[13:24] Did they even say I could come? 他们说过我可以去吗
[13:26] Don’t worry. I’m a fucking god to these people. 别担心 我对这些人来说就是神
[13:27] I can bring whoever I want. I’ll get you cash. 我想带谁去就带谁去 我给你现金
[13:29] Okay, look, I’ll see what I can do, but I don’t really… 好吧 我尽力 但我真的不
[13:32] Yes! It’s so fucking on! 太好了 终于能去了
[13:41] Excuse me, sir? 抱歉 先生
[13:43] – Excuse me, sir. ‐ Huh? What’s up? -请问一下 先生 -什么事
[13:47] Which microwave would you recommend? 你推荐哪款微波炉
[13:49] Well, it depends what you use it for. 这取决于你要用它做什么
[13:51] It’s for my grandson’s dorm room. 给我孙子在宿舍用
[13:52] Well, who’s your grandson? 你的孙子是谁
[13:56] Oh, I’m sorry, I gotta go. Uh, the black one’s cool. 对不起 我得走了 黑色那款不错
[13:58] Well, what about the stainless… 那款不锈钢的怎么样
[13:59] 欢迎来到 拉林 原创折扣店
[14:01] ‐ Oh, shit! – Yeah! Guess who’s licensed! -不会吧 -没错 猜猜谁拿到了驾照
[14:04] Sick. 真棒
[14:07] – All right. ‐ Yeah. -好吧 -对
[14:09] Jesus Christ. It’s so fuckin’ hot, bro. 天啊 太热了 兄弟
[14:12] – What’s up? ‐ Not much, dude. -怎么了 -没什么
[14:15] ‐ This is tight, bro. ‐ Yeah, thank you. -这真棒 -是的 谢谢
[14:16] – It’s my sister’s old one. ‐ Oh, I know. I’ve been in here. -这是我姐的旧车 -我知道 我见过
[14:19] – A couple times. ‐ It’s crazy. Look. -见过几次 -这太疯狂 快看
[14:21] Check it out. Check my license out. 来看看 快看我的驾照
[14:23] It’s like I’m a real person now. 我现在终于长大成人了
[14:25] ‐ “Monroe Leslie Harris.” ‐ Yep. -“莫罗·莱斯利·哈里斯” -对
[14:28] I didn’t know they gave licenses 我不知道他们居然会给
[14:29] to people who can’t reach the pedals. 够不着油门的人发驾照
[14:31] I gotta say, though, it’s gonna be nice having a chauffeur. 不过我得说 有个司机挺好的
[14:33] Whoa. No, no, no. 不 不 不行
[14:35] I’m not driving you around. I’m not your chauffeur. 我不会载你到处逛 我不是你的司机
[14:36] ‐ The hell you are. ‐ No! -你就是 -我不是
[14:37] I’ve been driving you around since you were, like, nine. 我从你九岁时就开车带你到处逛了
[14:39] You owe me, bro, 这是你欠我的 兄弟
[14:40] and I have an hour left for lunch. Let’s fuckin’ go. 我午饭时间还剩一小时 我们走吧
[14:42] Fine. Fine. Uh, play with this while I drive. 好吧 我开车时你数数这个吧
[14:49] He said we can keep the change? 他说剩下的钱我们可以留着吗
[14:51] He didn’t really say, so, I mean, I guess so. 他没说过这话 这是我猜的
[14:53] All right. 好吧
[14:55] You know that I invented 你知道是我发明的
[14:55] that Pimps and Hoes party, right? “皮条客和妓女”派对 对吗
[14:57] You’ve mentioned it a few times, yeah. 你之前提过几次 是的
[15:00] Well, do people talk about it? Like that I created it? 人们说起过吗 提过是我发明的吗
[15:03] Nah, not really. But I know. 不 没提过 但我知道
[15:08] Hey, when were you gonna tell me 你打算什么时候告诉我
[15:09] that your sister moved in with her new hot‐ass boyfriend. 你姐搬去和她性感的新男友一起住了
[15:12] ‐ How’d you find out? ‐ Does it matter? -你怎么知道的 -这有关系吗
[15:16] I don’t know, you guys broke up so long ago, 我不知道 你们分手都这么久了
[15:17] I didn’t think you’d care. 我以为你不在乎了
[15:19] I don’t. I don’t care. I just… I like to be informed. 我不在乎 我只是想有人通知我一下
[15:22] Don’t you like to be informed? It’s nice to be informed. 你不喜欢有人通知你吗 有人通知挺好的
[15:26] Oh, this looks sick! Let’s get this. 这个看起来很酷 就要这个了
[15:35] Yo, what are you doing? 你在干什么
[15:37] Don’t worry. We’re not gonna need all of it. Relax. 别担心 我们花不了多少钱 放松
[16:11] ♪ I’m not going to be with anybody ♪ ♪ 我不会和任何人在一起 ♪
[16:13] ♪ That’s not going to be with me for real ♪ ♪ 他不是真心和我在一起 ♪
[16:16] ♪ I’m not going to be with anybody ♪ ♪ 我不会和任何人在一起 ♪
[16:18] ♪ That’s not going to be with me for real ♪ ♪ 他不是真心和我在一起 ♪
[16:27] ♪ I’m not going to love anybody ♪ ♪ 我不会爱上任何人 ♪
[16:30] ♪ That’s not going to love me for real ♪ ♪ 他不会真心爱我 ♪
[16:32] ♪ I’m not going to love anybody ♪ ♪ 我不会爱上任何人 ♪
[16:34] ♪ That’s not going to love me for real ♪ ♪ 他不会真心爱我 ♪
[16:39] You suck. 你太烂了
[16:42] Okay, so my mom has this really dope fur coat, 好吧 我妈有件不错的皮草
[16:44] and I feel like it’d be a really good idea if I wore it. 我觉得我拿来穿挺不错
[16:47] Yo, are you guys talking about Paul’s Pimps and Hoes party? 你们说的是保罗的”皮条客和妓女”派对吗
[16:49] Huh? What? No. 你说什么 不是
[16:52] Just a senior thing. Super low‐key. 只是高年级的某件事 超低调
[16:55] Yeah, I mean, Stacey invited me, so… 我知道 斯泰西邀请了我 所以
[16:58] Who… who’s Stacey? 谁 谁是斯泰西
[17:00] You know, he’s got big chapped lips, 就是有张干裂的大嘴
[17:01] kinda looks like he’s confused all the time, 整天一脸困惑的模样
[17:03] wears really douchey clothes. 衣品特别差的家伙
[17:04] Fire crotch. 红逼毛
[17:05] Yeah, he said if brought alcohol, I could come. 对 他说如果我搞到酒就能去
[17:08] So, I’ll see you guys there? 那么 派对上见吧
[17:14] Stacey’s going rogue. 斯泰西挺反常的
[17:18] Why do you wanna quit the baseball team? You’re so good! 你为什么要退出棒球队 你打得非常好
[17:20] I used to be so good when I was 11 and you were the pitcher. 当我十一岁 你是投球手时我是打得挺好
[17:24] But this is high school varsity, and these kids are massive. 但这是高中校队 那些孩子都很强
[17:27] Did you even ask if it’s all right to stop playing? 你有问过可以退出吗
[17:29] It’s not too late in the year? 今年这个时候退出不会太晚吗
[17:30] No. We’re not having this discussion. 不 我们现在不讨论这个
[17:31] No. You are not a quitter. 不 你不是半途而废的人
[17:33] And what are you gonna do after school? 而且退出了 你放学后干什么呢
[17:35] You know, just sit around at Zeke’s doing God knows what? No. 就在泽克那里鬼混吗 不行
[17:37] And you’re not too small. I mean, look at Jose Altuve, you know? 你也不小了 看看何塞·阿尔图维
[17:42] You just need to practice more. 你只是需要多练习
[17:44] Hey, hey, do you wanna go work on your swing? 你想练习挥棒吗
[17:46] We can… we can do it right now. We can do it right now. 我们 我们可以现在练 现在就可以
[17:48] ‐ That is such a great idea! ‐ Yeah, I mean… -这主意不错 -那个 我
[17:51] Well, I was, uh‐‐ I was supposed to go to Zeke’s tonight, so… 我今晚要去泽克家 所以
[17:58] But he’s, he’s gonna be helping me with my homework. 但他会辅导我写作业的
[18:03] What? Why are you laughing? 怎么了 你们笑什么
[18:04] You don’t actually think we believe that, do you, Mo? 你不会真觉得我们信你的话吧 小莫
[18:06] Yeah, I mean, I can help you with your homework. 我可以辅导你写家庭作业
[18:07] I do have two degrees, which is two more than Zeke. 我有两个学位 泽克一个都没有
[18:11] Yeah, but Zeke’s had most of these classes before, so… 对 但绝大部分这些课泽克都上过 所以
[18:18] ‐ All right, be back by 10:00. ‐ Thank you. -好吧 十点前回来 -谢谢
[18:20] – And be careful in that car. ‐ I will. -小心开车 -好的
[18:23] All it takes is 10 seconds of stupid to ruin your whole life. 一失足成千古恨
[18:27] What are you talking about, bro? Your parents love me! 你说什么呢 兄弟 你爸妈爱我
[18:29] No, you know how my dad gets. He just freaks out about stuff. 不 你知道我爸的感受 他只是有点生气
[18:32] Oh, hey, don’t put too much water in that. 别往里掺太多水
[18:33] They’re gonna notice if they’re, like, drinking straight Evian. 如果喝起来像水 他们会发现的
[18:36] Yeah, but it don’t matter. Nobody’s gonna say anything. 是的 但没关系 没人会说什么
[18:38] Nobody wants to be the dude who don’t feel it. 没人想当那个破坏气氛的人
[18:40] So, you’ve never seen this game before? 所以你之前从没见过这个游戏
[18:42] This is awful taxiing. 你这出租车开得太糟了
[18:43] – Come on! Come on, time’s about to run out! – I’m trying! -快 快点 时间要到了 -我在尽力
[18:49] I’m gonna get us to Pizza Hut. Move. 我来带我们上高分 让开
[18:52] Yo, let her learn! 让她学学
[18:54] Holly, do you believe this shit? 霍莉 你信吗
[18:55] – Watch me work. – Come on, come on, come on. -看我怎么玩 -快 快点 快点
[18:57] He says his parents don’t like me. 他说他爸妈不喜欢我
[18:58] ‐ That’s absolutely ridiculous. ‐ Mmm, ‘scuse me. -这太可笑了 -抱歉
[19:01] What parents wouldn’t want their teenage son hangin’ out here? 谁家父母不想他们的孩子来这里玩
[19:04] What? I don’t ask him to hang out. He just comes over. 怎么 我没让他来玩 他自己来的
[19:07] – uh‐huh. ‐ Fuck you. I’ll leave right now. -是嘛 -去你的 我现在就走
[19:09] Don’t. Please. 请别走
[19:19] Dude. 伙计
[19:22] ‐ What? ‐ Stop being creepy. You’re staring. -怎么了 -别那么恐怖地盯着人家
[19:25] I wasn’t staring, dude. What are you talking about? 我没盯着她 兄弟 你在说什么呢
[19:26] She’s not a piece of meat. 她又不是块肉
[19:29] My gosh, will you leave him alone? 天啊 放过他吧
[19:34] – Here. ‐ I’m good. -给 -不了
[19:36] Oh, he don’t smoke. 他不抽烟
[19:37] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[19:40] Well, do your friends smoke? 你朋友们抽烟吗
[19:43] ‐ Hello! ‐ No, your high school friends. -在这里 -不 我是说你高中的朋友
[19:45] I… I don’t really have any. 我 我没高中朋友
[19:47] I mean, I like hanging out with these guys more. 我更喜欢和这些家伙一起玩
[19:49] No, it was actually a good gig, bro. 不 那其实是份不错的工作
[19:50] ‘Cause you didn’t actually work for the zoo. 因为你实际上不是为动物园工作
[19:51] We worked for, like, an independent thing. 我们为一个独立的事物工作
[19:54] So, it was like I was actually a professional photographer. 所以 就好像我实际上是个专业摄影师
[19:56] You’re missing out on some of the best memories you’ll ever have. 你正在错过你一生中最美好的回忆
[19:59] ‐ No, you’re not. ‐ Yes, he is. -不 你没有 -是的 他错过了
[20:01] Zeke still wishes he was back in high school. 泽克仍然希望他能回到高中
[20:03] That’s not true at all. 这不是真的
[20:05] It’s okay, I do too. I’ll admit it. 没事的 我也是 我承认
[20:07] Well, that’s ’cause you guys were, like, legends. 那是因为你们当年是传奇人物
[20:09] ‐ That’s true. ‐ We were. -没错 -我们就是
[20:11] Yo, I got an idea. You know what you should do? 我有个主意 知道你该干什么吗
[20:13] You should sell my pot at your party. We’ll make mad money. 你该在派对上卖大麻 我们会大赚一笔
[20:16] What? No. I don’t‐‐ no. 什么 不 我不 不行
[20:17] Why not? You just show up with a bunch of drugs. 为什么不 你只是带一堆大麻去
[20:19] You’ll be the drug guy at the party. 你以后就是派对上卖大麻的人
[20:20] No, no, no, I’m good. No, thank you. 不 不用了 谢谢
[20:21] ‐ Back me up. ‐ I’m not touching this. -帮我说句话 -这个我不管
[20:23] ‐ Hold on. – No, dude, I just… -等一下 -不 兄弟 我只是
[20:26] I seriously hate him sometimes. 我有时真的很讨厌他
[20:28] No, you don’t. You love him. 不 你不讨厌他 你爱他
[20:30] You guys are like an old married couple. It’s cute. 你俩就像老夫老妻 真好
[20:31] Yeah, well, he only treats me like this to impress you. 他这样对我只是为了取悦你
[20:34] Alrighty then. 好吧
[20:37] So, I got these for, like, 30 a pop. 我的进价差不多每瓶三十美元
[20:39] So, I say you sell them for, like, a hundred. 我觉得你可以用一百美元卖出去
[20:41] And then we’ll split it down the middle. 挣来的钱我们平分
[20:42] What, you think I’m just gonna walk into a party, 什么 你认为我走进一个派对
[20:44] and everyone’s gonna wanna buy pot from me? 然后所有人都会来找我买大麻吗
[20:49] Call me crazy. 就是这么疯狂
[21:05] ‐ Am I…? ‐ Downstairs. -我 -在楼下
[21:07] Okay. 好吧
[21:14] Yo, dude, where the fuck you been? 兄弟 你去哪里了
[21:16] I got lost, I don’t know. 我迷路了 我不知道
[21:18] Who’s ready to party?! 准备好开始派对了吗
[21:34] Isn’t this the best? 这是不是很棒
[21:36] Yeah, mm‐hmm. Yeah, this is cool. 没错 这真棒
[21:38] Bro… We made it! 兄弟 我们做到了
[21:41] ‐ Yeah. Okay. ‐ See that girl over there? -对 好吧 -看到那边那个姑娘了吗
[21:44] She’s so fuckin’ hot! 真他妈性感
[21:46] Uh, you mean your sister? 你是说你姐吗
[21:49] Oh. Fuck. 该死的
[21:50] ‐ What the fuck are you doing here? ‐ Hey, Lisa. -你在这里干嘛 -你好 丽萨
[21:53] Well, Josh said if I bring alcohol, I could come. 乔希说如果我能搞到酒我就能来
[21:55] Where did you get…? 你哪里弄来的
[21:56] Do Mom and Dad know you’re here? 爸妈知道你在这里吗
[21:58] ‐ Please don’t be a bitch. ‐ Is that my hat? -别多嘴 -那是我的帽子吗
[22:00] Look, you never wear this. 你从来不戴这顶帽子
[22:02] This has been in your closet for… 这个在你衣柜放了很久
[22:03] I’m texting Mom. 我发短信告诉妈
[22:04] She’s bluffing. We good. We good. 她只是在吓唬我 没事的 没事的
[22:10] Hey, look, so Stace… I, um… 听着 斯泰 我
[22:13] – I brought some weed. ‐ What? -我带了点大麻来 -什么
[22:14] I mean, if you’re not interested… 如果你不感兴趣
[22:15] What? I can’t hear you. 什么 我听不见
[22:16] I brought marijuana. 我带了大麻
[22:23] Bro, you’re my goddamn hero, do you understand? 兄弟 知道吗 你就是我的英雄
[22:25] How much you want for all of these? 这些你想要多少钱
[22:26] Um, I don’t know, maybe like 200? 不知道 200美元吧
[22:28] Does that sound like…? 你觉得价格怎么样
[22:30] You are the fucking man! 你真他妈棒
[22:31] ‐ Yeah? ‐ Do you take Venmo? -是吗 -可以电子转账吗
[22:32] Sure. Okay. 行 没问题
[22:33] See? What did I tell you? 看吧 我说什么来着
[22:34] He’s one of us! He’s a 10! 他是自己人 他超棒的
[22:37] I gotta text Danny to get in here. 我要发消息让丹尼快来
[22:39] Yeah, sweet. So, if you Venmo me, that’s perfect. 好的 你们转账给我就行
[22:41] You’re not gonna hang and smoke with us? 你不和我们一起嗨吗
[22:43] What? No, I’m blazed, bro. I smoked before, so… 什么 不 我嗨过了 来之前我吸过了
[22:47] – He’s a legend. Holy shit. – True dat. -他可真了不起 他妈的 -没错
[22:50] That’s my fucking boy, friend. 他可真棒 朋友
[22:56] Yo. Next one. 我下一个
[23:01] – Is that your… – Yeah. -那是你的 -对
[23:03] Yeah? So it’s like… Sure. 是吗 所以就像 好吧
[23:11] Hey, sorry about him. 我为他道个歉
[23:13] ‐ What? ‐ Excuse me? -什么 -你什么意思
[23:14] Yeah, I just found him out back in the dumpster. 我刚在垃圾箱里找到的他
[23:16] He’s a rescue. 他是被捡来的
[23:17] Bro, are you fuckin’ serious? 老兄 你是认真的吗
[23:19] You should rub his belly. He likes that. 你该揉揉他的肚子 他喜欢那样
[23:22] Just ’cause, like, you’re a dog, so I was making… 因为你是只狗 我只是在开玩笑
[23:25] You little piece of shit! 你这个小王八蛋
[23:26] – Chad, Chad. ‐ What the fuck, man?! -查德 查德 -你刚说什么
[23:28] Don’t fuck with Mo. Mo is crucial. 别找小莫的麻烦 他很重要
[23:30] You need a smoke? Come on, let’s smoke. 要抽点不 来吧 来抽点
[23:31] – But he called me a… – Let’s smoke. -但他说我是 -抽点吧
[23:34] I don’t think he got your joke. 我觉得他没明白你的笑话
[23:37] Yeah, no, I think… 是 我觉得
[23:38] I think I fucked up the punchline. 我这个笑话没有讲好
[23:41] I didn’t know you were friends with any of these people. 真没想到你和这些人是朋友
[23:43] Well, I’m not really. 其实不是
[23:44] Yeah, but, I mean, most of my friends are just older. 但我大多数朋友都比我大
[23:46] ‐ Like your parents? ‐ Funny. No, um… -比如你的父母吗 -呵呵 不是
[23:50] Well, my best friend is Zeke Presanti. 我最好的朋友是泽克·普雷桑蒂
[23:52] Do you know him? 你认识他吗
[23:52] He used to go to our school. 他以前是我们学校的
[23:54] He was a big deal back in the day. But… 他当年可是个大人物
[23:56] Yeah, he sort of, like, invented these parties. 这些派对就是他发明的
[23:57] He invented hanging out in basements? 他发明了地下室派对吗
[24:00] Yeah, well, I think so. 对 是的
[24:03] So, how’d you get invited? I mean, you’re not a senior. 你怎么会来 你又不是高年级生
[24:06] Oh, I don’t think those rules apply to girls. 我觉得这规矩不适用于女孩子
[24:08] Oh, gotcha. 明白了
[24:10] Who’s Reuben? 谁是卢本
[24:11] Oh, Reuben? He’s just, um… 卢本吗 他是
[24:13] Just a pimp that I know. Let me borrow his robe. 他只是个我认识的皮条客 他借给我的浴袍
[24:15] Reuben is your dad. 卢本是你爸
[24:16] Reuben is my dad, you’re right. 卢本是我爸 没错
[24:19] I think they honestly just got bored of drinking 我觉得他们只是每周末
[24:21] in the same shitty basement every weekend, 在同一个地下室喝酒喝腻了
[24:23] so they gave each party a theme. 于是就开始开主题派对
[24:26] I mean, they’re not always pimps, 皮条客倒不多
[24:27] but the girls are always hoes. 但女孩基本上都是妓女
[24:29] So, what kind of hoe are you supposed to be? 那你是哪种类型的妓女呢
[24:32] What did you just fucking call me? 你刚说我是什么
[24:34] Wait. No, no. I didn’t mean it like that. 等等 不 我不是那个意思
[24:35] I just meant because, you know… 我这么说只是因为
[24:36] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的
[24:37] I mean, this is the only costume I had, 这是我唯一的一套服装
[24:39] and Hermione was the ultimate pimp. 而且赫敏曾是终极皮条客
[24:46] What is that, shark? 那是个鲨鱼吗
[24:48] ‐ Oh, I just saw Jaws. ‐ You just saw it? -我最近刚看完《大白鲨》 -你才看完
[24:52] Yeah, it’s great! Have you seen it? 是啊 很好看 你看过吗
[24:53] ‐ Yes. ‐ It’s so good. -看过 -真的好看
[24:55] You’re so ridiculous. 你真太好笑了
[24:57] Look, I know you’re all into your new hot boyfriend, 我知道你很爱你帅气新男友
[25:00] but do you have to shove him in my face 但你有必要天天秀给我
[25:02] and, like, the whole internet’s face? 或秀给整个互联网看吗
[25:03] Like, we get it. 我们已经知道了
[25:04] I’m not shoving him down your face. 我没有把他秀给你看
[25:05] I’m living my life. 我在过自己的日子
[25:06] Also, by the way, you should try it. 还有 你也该过自己的日子
[25:08] What do you think I’m doing? 你觉得我在干什么
[25:10] You’re just getting tattoos. I don’t know. 你刚做了个纹身 我不知道
[25:13] ‐ Is this your belt? ‐ No, that’s not my belt. -这是你的皮带吗 -不 不是
[25:18] Fuck, this was a mistake. 妈的 这是个错误
[25:20] What’s wrong? What? 怎么了
[25:21] Because I’m 23, 因为我已经23了
[25:23] I’m taking the LSAT in less than a month, 还有不到一个月就考试
[25:25] – and I’m fucking my childhood boyfriend – Childhood? -我却和童年的男友 -童年
[25:28] in the parking lot of a Raymour & Flanigan. 在雷默-弗兰根家具城的停车场里胡搞
[25:29] Childhood? We are children. 童年 我们还是孩子
[25:30] – What are you talking about? – I’m not, actually. -你在说什么 -我不是了
[25:32] I’m dating an adult man. 我交往的是个成年人
[25:34] Oh, excuse me. “I’m dating an adult man.” 你这样也能叫 “我交往的是个成年人”
[25:36] Well, you wanted to do this. 是你想要做这个的
[25:38] I know I wanted to do this. That’s not the point. 我知道是我想做 但这不是重点
[25:40] It’s different this time. 这次不一样了
[25:41] I don’t think we should do it again. 我觉得这是最后一次了
[25:45] All right. Sure. 好吧 行
[25:47] ‐ Okay. ‐ Well, whatever you want. -好 -随你的便吧
[25:49] ‐ I’m gonna go. ‐ Okay. All right. -我要走了 -好的
[25:58] I need you to walk me to my car. 我想让你陪我去我的车那边
[25:59] It’s really dark and sketchy out there. 外面太黑 不安全的样子
[26:01] Sure. 好吧
[26:06] Pea shoots? 豆苗
[26:07] – What the fuck are pea shoots? – I don’t know. -什么是豆苗 -我不知道
[26:10] Dude, selling to those kids was so much easier than I thought. 兄弟 卖给那些孩子比我想象得要容易得多
[26:12] Like, they just ate it up. 他们两下就嗑完了
[26:13] Wow, are you telling me that 17‐year‐olds wanted drugs? 你是说那些十七岁小屁孩都想嗑药吗
[26:17] Hey, sir, do you know where the pea shoots are? 先生 你知道豆苗在哪里吗
[26:20] Fuckin’ Holly. 该死的霍莉
[26:21] No, it was just crazy ’cause like 不 那挺疯狂的
[26:22] I didn’t think they’d wanna pay that much. 我以为他们不会花那么多钱买
[26:24] Dude, kids your age don’t know how much drugs cost. 小屁孩们根本不知道毒品值多少钱
[26:27] It’s hilarious, you know? 这很可笑
[26:29] And the rich ones don’t care. They just want to get high. 那些有钱的根本不在乎 他们只想嗨
[26:31] Dude, where the fuck are the pea shoots? 兄弟 豆苗到底在哪里
[26:32] – Dude, just ask someone. – I just did. -你问问别人 -我刚问了
[26:33] I know, but ask someone that works here. 我知道 你去问问店员
[26:36] Yo, bro, do you have pea shoots? 哥们 这里有豆苗吗
[26:39] Pea shoots? 豆苗
[26:41] – Is that like a vegetable? – I don’t know, man. -是蔬菜吗 -我也不知道
[26:44] My girlfriend just gave me this whole list of shit to get. 我女朋友给我列了一堆东西让我买
[26:46] Do you know where the pea shoots is at? 你知道豆苗在哪里吗
[26:48] ‐ Nah, man. ‐ Go fucking look for ’em, man. -不知道 -去找 伙计
[26:50] Yo, did you just call her your girlfriend? 你刚说她是你女朋友吗
[26:51] ‐ I did. ‐ No way! -对 -真的假的
[26:52] ‐ Yeah. ‐ That was fast. -真的 -进展神速
[26:53] No, it’s time for, like, an adult relationship, you know? 也不是 我也该像成年人一样谈恋爱了
[26:56] Like, childhood’s been over. You know what I’m saying? 童年已经结束了 你明白我的意思吗
[26:57] Who’s your girlfriend? Is she bad? 谁是你女朋友 她漂亮吗
[27:01] I don’t think we got any pea shoots, boss. 我们没有豆苗 老板
[27:03] Sophie was at the party, too. 索菲昨天也在派对上
[27:04] Dude, one thing at a time, all right? 兄弟 事情一件一件说 好吗
[27:06] ‐ She looked hot. ‐ Huh? Who? -她超漂亮 -你说谁
[27:09] ‐ I told you about Sophie. ‐ Yeah. -我跟你说过索菲 -是的
[27:11] – She’s hot. – Yeah -她很漂亮 -这样啊
[27:13] ‐ She was at the party. ‐ Sick. -她也在派对上 -真棒
[27:15] I don’t think we got any pea shoots, boss. 我们没有豆苗 老板
[27:16] All right, well, do you have, like, an equivalent? 好吧 那你有差不多的东西吗
[27:18] Or should I just get regular peas? 要不我买点普通的豆子回去
[27:20] Don’t ask me. Just get the next thing on the list. 别问我 你要不先买下一个
[27:24] – Fish sauce? – Fish sauce? -鱼酱 -鱼酱吗
[27:26] What, you mean, like, cocktail sauce? 那是什么 是鸡尾酒酱吗
[27:28] Like, fuckin’ shrimp dip? 是吃虾的蘸料吗
[27:30] Yo, what the fuck is she cooking? 她到底要煮些什么
[27:45] ‐ This was great, Holly. ‐ Thanks. -挺好吃的 霍莉 -谢谢
[27:47] Yeah, she’s like the best cook in the world. 没错 她是世界上最好的厨子
[27:49] Yeah, even though you didn’t get me anything I asked for. 是 尽管我要你买的东西你都没买到
[27:51] ‘Cause everything you asked for was fuckin’ stupid. 因为你要的东西都很傻
[27:54] He’s only saying that to impress you. 他那样说只是为了在你面前装酷
[27:55] ‐ It’s working. ‐ Yo, Mo likes a girl. -这挺有用 -小莫喜欢个女孩
[27:58] ‐ Who? ‐ Uh, her name’s Sophie. -谁 -她叫索菲
[28:01] She goes to my school. You might know her, actually. 跟我同校 实际上你可能认识她
[28:03] She was a freshman when you were a senior. 你快毕业时她刚进校
[28:05] Sophie Miller? 索菲·米勒
[28:05] Sophie Pierre? 索菲·皮埃尔
[28:06] Sophie Huebscher? 苏菲·赫布舍尔
[28:07] No. Sophie Willits. 不 是索菲·威利斯
[28:08] Sam Willits’ little sister? 是山姆·威利斯的妹妹吗
[28:09] What the fuck? 不会吧
[28:10] How do you know everyone in the yearbook? 你怎么认识年刊里的所有人
[28:12] – Does she like you back? – Honestly? No clue. -她也喜欢你吗 -老实说 我不知道
[28:14] I mean, she’s got this super‐sarcastic sense of humor, 她很喜欢开玩笑挖苦人
[28:17] which makes it really hard to tell when she’s being serious, but… 这让我很难知道她什么时候是认真的
[28:20] I don’t know, I kinda like it. 但不知怎的 我挺喜欢
[28:21] Ah, dude, she likes you. What’s not to like? 兄弟 她喜欢你 她为什么不喜欢
[28:23] You think so? 你这么认为吗
[28:24] – Look, this is how you get her. Ready? – Please. -我教你个追她的方法 听好 -请说
[28:26] All you have to do is give her tons of attention. 你只需要把大部分注意力都放她身上
[28:28] Call her a lot, you know? 经常给她打电话
[28:29] Be like, “Hey, what’s up? It’s Mo.” 比如”你好啊 在干啥 我是小莫”
[28:31] You know, “How are you?” 你说 “你好吗”
[28:32] And she’ll be like, “Oh, hi.” 然后她回答 “你好”
[28:34] Call her, not text her? 打电话 而不是发短信吗
[28:35] Pay attention to what she likes. 留意她喜欢什么
[28:36] Like what drinks she likes at Starbucks. 比如她喜欢星巴克的什么饮料
[28:38] That’s really cute if you, 而且如果你陪她一起上学
[28:40] like, get her– walk her to school 然后说”我给你买了个星冰乐”
[28:42] and be like, “I got you a Frappe.” You know? 她会好感倍增的
[28:44] And then just as you start getting close, 然后 当你们刚开始熟悉起来
[28:47] that’s when you slowly start to back away 你就开始慢慢对她冷淡
[28:49] and you go fuckin’ ghost. 就装作好像她不存在一样
[28:51] ‐ Very cool. ‐ Yeah, and then she’ll go nuts. -听起来不错 -对 然后她就抓狂了
[28:53] She’ll be like, “What the fuck?! I thought Mo liked me! 她会想 “怎么了 我以为小莫喜欢我”
[28:55] Why isn’t he liking my photos? 他为什么不给我的照片点赞了
[28:57] Am I ugly? Did I do something wrong?” 我很丑吗 我做错什么了吗
[28:58] And that’s when you got her. 那时你就彻底征服她了
[29:00] That’s when you swoop in like a hawk. 也就是你发动猛攻的时候
[29:03] ‐ Sex? ‐ Yes. -做爱吗 -对
[29:04] Oh, my God. You guys are gross. 我的天 你们可真恶心
[29:07] What? Am I wrong? 怎么了 我错了吗
[29:09] No, you’re right. And your advice will definitely work. 不 你没错 你的建议肯定能起作用
[29:12] But you just use these tricks because you’re a dick. 但你是渣男 所以你用这些套路
[29:14] Maybe Mo can just be himself, 也许小莫只要做自己就行
[29:16] and girls will like him because he’s such a great guy. 姑娘们会喜欢他的 因为他是个好男人
[29:18] Yeah, you’re right. 对 你说得没错
[29:20] You know, Mo is way better looking than you. 知道吗 小莫比你长得帅多了
[29:23] Hot guys don’t need to play those kind of games. 帅哥们不需要玩这些套路
[29:28] Wow. In my own house. 真有你的 在我家里羞辱我
[29:30] What do you mean you already ate? 你说你吃过了是什么意思
[29:33] Well, Zeke’s girlfriend actually made me dinner. 泽克的女朋友给我做了晚饭
[29:36] It was pretty good. 挺好吃的
[29:38] Oh, perfect! 真好
[29:38] Maybe Zeke’s girlfriend can do your laundry 也许泽克的女朋友也能帮你洗衣服
[29:41] and pay for your school and dri‐‐ 帮你你交学费 送你
[29:50] Hello? 你好
[29:53] Hello? 有人吗
[29:54] Hey. Sophie? 你好 索菲
[29:56] Uh, hey. It’s uh‐‐ It’s Mo. 我是小莫
[29:59] Monroe Harris. 莫罗·哈里斯
[30:00] Yeah. What’s up? 好的 什么事
[30:02] Nothing much. Uh, you? 没什么 你呢
[30:05] Did you just call me to say hi? 你打电话来只是为了打招呼吗
[30:07] – Yeah, is that…? That’s weird, isn’t it? – Yeah. -对 这是不是有点奇怪 -有点
[30:11] Well, uh, what are‐‐ what are you doin’? 你在干什么
[30:14] Just watching The Wire. 我在看《火线重案组》
[30:16] ‐ Nice. ‐ Yep. -不错 -对
[30:20] You know, you’re, like, 你知道吗
[30:21] the first person since eighth grade to call just to say hi. 你是从初二开始第一个打电话只为打招呼的人
[30:25] Oh, yeah? Well, who’s the one with no friends now? 是吗 那现在是谁没有朋友
[30:29] I have friends. 我有朋友
[30:30] They just text me like normal people. 只是他们像正常人一样给我发短信
[30:34] Yeah, that makes way more sense. 你说的也是
[30:36] There are fewer awkward silences. 这样就能避免尴尬的沉默了
[30:41] So, what are you doin’? 那你在干什么
[30:42] You already asked me that. 你刚刚问过了
[30:44] Right, you know, can, um, can I call you later? 好吧 我能迟点再打给你吗
[30:47] Maybe you can… 要不你
[30:48] Or text. Or I’ll text you. 或者我给你发短信
[30:49] I’m messing with you. You can call me. 跟你开玩笑的 你可以打给我
[30:51] Right, no, yeah, no. 好吧 不会吧 好的
[31:10] ‐ Hey, so ‐ Mo, my man! -嘿 所以 -兄弟
[31:13] Hey, Stacey, what’s up? 斯泰西 怎么了
[31:15] How’d you like that party the other night? 你觉得那晚的派对怎么样
[31:17] It was fun. 挺好玩的
[31:18] Yeah, it was fucking dope, dude. 对 真他妈棒 兄弟
[31:20] – It was, like, a 10. -Yeah, ok. -我打满分 -行吧
[31:22] Yeah, we’re doin’ it again. 我们再干一次
[31:24] This weekend. Paul’s house. Bring the party supplies. 这个周末 在保罗家 带货来派对
[31:26] Wait. Paul’s parents are letting him do that again? 等等 他爸妈还同意让他办这种派对吗
[31:28] Paul’s parents don’t give a fuck about anything. It’s very dark. 他爸妈什么都不管 这很安全
[31:31] Just bring that sweet, sweet drink and that loud‐ass dank. 就带那种甜甜的饮料和那种很带劲的药
[31:34] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我在说什么吧
[31:35] Dude, that was sort of, like, a one‐time thing. I’m not like a… 兄弟 我就临时干一票 我不是
[31:38] Listen, man. I need this, all right? 听着 兄弟 我需要这个 好吗
[31:41] If I don’t get my penis touched once in my life, I’ll kill myself. 这辈子如果没人碰过我的小弟弟 我就自杀
[31:43] I thought you said Lauren touched your penis that one time. 你之前跟我说劳伦摸过你的小弟弟
[31:47] That was a lie. 我骗你的
[31:50] Okay, yeah. I’ll talk to my guy, all right? 行 我去跟我兄弟商量 好吧
[31:53] Hey, Sophie! Sophie! 嘿 索菲 索菲
[32:03] Uh, you like coffee? 你想喝咖啡吗
[32:08] Yeah, bro, I can only get, like, two ounces with my medical card. 我用我的医疗卡只能搞到57克左右
[32:11] Nick, you got a card? 尼克 你有卡吗
[32:12] Yo, man, can I swing? 兄弟 能让我打一下吗
[32:12] Hey, honest opinion, 说真的
[32:15] the kid’s gonna ripped off. You should go with him to the party. 那小孩会被宰的 你该和他一起去派对
[32:17] ‐ I ain’t goin’ to the party. ‐ Why not? -我不会去的 -为什么不去
[32:19] Seriously, man, can I bat? 说真的 能让我打一下吗
[32:21] I can’t go to the party, because Mo’s a minor. 我不能去那个派对是因为小莫未成年
[32:23] So, if Mo gets in trouble, 所以 如果小莫惹了麻烦
[32:25] he’ll just get in trouble like those kids get in trouble. 他会跟其他惹麻烦的小孩一样
[32:26] You know, he’ll have to, like, erase a blackboard or go to detention. 得去擦黑板 或放学后留校
[32:30] Me? I’ll do hard time! I’m not ready for that. 我呢 我只能背锅 我不想这样
[32:33] I can’t be the face of this operation. 我不能做这次行动的主要参与者
[32:34] Well, I don’t wanna be the face of this operation, either. 我也不想成为这次行动的主要参与者
[32:38] ‐ Yo, hit. ‐ Oh, come on! -真巧 -拜托
[32:41] Step up, kid. 你过去 孩子
[32:45] What the fuck was that? 那他妈是什么
[32:47] – That one didn’t feel good. ‐ Do you listen? -那一棒感觉不大好 -你有好好听吗
[32:49] – Remember what I told you? ‐ No. -还记得我跟你说过什么吗 -不记得
[32:50] You gotta use your height to your advantage. 你得利用你的身高优势
[32:51] You gotta get low, so there’s no strike zone. 你得蹲低点 这样就没有好球带了
[32:53] You’ll walk every time. 你每次都要移动
[32:54] He’s in a fucking cage, man. He can’t strike out. 他在个铁笼里面 他不可能三振出局
[32:57] This feels weird. I never saw you do this. 这感觉好奇怪 我从没见你玩过这个
[32:59] Cause I was good. 因为我很厉害
[33:02] Okay, if you’re so good, why’d you leave the team? 好吧 如果你很厉害 你为什么退队
[33:04] Cause it‐‐ it was very political. 因为它 太政治化了
[33:07] Oh, hey, can you take the next right? Take a right up there. 你能右转吗 就在那里右转
[33:10] Why? All right, all right. Where are we going? 为什么 好吧 我们要去哪里
[33:12] Uh, I just have to stop by my sister’s new place 我得去我姐的新家一趟
[33:14] and pick up a box that she wants me to store for her. 拿个她想让我替她保管的盒子
[33:17] Huh? Fuck no! What? 什么 不去 你搞什么
[33:19] What? Are you…? Why are you freaking out? 怎么 你 你为什么被吓到了
[33:21] I can’t just show up to your sister’s house unannounced. 我不能不打招呼就去你姐家
[33:23] I’d look insane. 我会看起来像个疯子
[33:24] You’re not showing up unannounced. You’re with me. 你不是没打招呼就去 你是和我一起去
[33:26] It’s fucking weird, dude. Does she know I’m coming? 这太奇怪了 她知道我要来吗
[33:30] No, but I didn’t talk to her, okay? My mom did. 不知道 我没跟她说 但我妈说过
[33:32] This sucks, bro. You suck. 太差劲了 老兄 你真太差劲了
[33:34] Dude, is her stupid‐ass boyfriend gonna be there? 她的傻逼男朋友会在吗
[33:39] – What are you laughing at. ‐ I don’t know. -你在笑什么 -不知道
[33:41] It just… it brings me a lot of joy to see you this flustered. 就是 看你这么慌我挺开心
[33:44] Never seen you like this. 我从没见过你这样
[33:47] You’re mean. 你好坏
[33:52] – All right, I’m gonna wait in the car. – Fine. -行了 我就在车里等你 -好吧
[34:01] I’m not gonna wait in the car like an asshole. 我才不会像混蛋一样在车里等
[34:05] Wait up. 等我一下
[34:11] ‐ Monroe, my man! ‐ What’s up, Doug? How you doin? -莫罗 兄弟 -道格 最近怎么样
[34:13] What’s up, buddy? 你好 老兄
[34:14] Zeke! How’s it goin’, buddy? Hey! 泽克 最近怎样
[34:18] Hey, sorry about the boxes. We’re still moving in. 抱歉有那么多箱子 我们还在搬家
[34:20] – You guys were at the batting cages? – Yeah. -你们刚刚是在棒球练习馆吗 -对
[34:23] Man, you should’ve told me. I used to love that spot as a kid. 兄弟 你该叫我的 我从小就喜欢那里
[34:26] We’re the same age. 我们一样大
[34:28] Momo, thank you! 莫莫 谢谢你
[34:31] You didn’t say you were bringing your babysitter. 你没说你要带你的保姆过来
[34:34] Yeah, well, it is a full‐time job, so‐‐ 这是个全职工作 所以
[34:36] ‐ You guys want something to drink? ‐ No. -你们想要喝点什么吗 -不了
[34:37] ‐ Sure. Yeah. ‐ Okay. -好的 -行
[34:39] – Don’t you have homework or something? – Yeah, don’t you? -你没作业什么的吗 -对 你没作业吗
[34:41] ‘Cause then mom and dad are gonna be mad at me, 要不爸妈会生我气的
[34:44] and I don’t want them to do that. 我可不想他们生我的气
[34:45] Come on, stick around for one. 拜托 就这一次
[34:46] Beer for the big guy, Coke for the little guy. 大人喝啤酒 孩子喝可乐
[34:48] – Oh, for sure. ‐ Cheers, guys. -那当然 -干杯
[34:50] Enjoy your Coke. 好好喝你的可乐
[34:51] Really nice place, guys. 这地方真不错
[34:58] Fuck. 该死的
[34:59] – You like it? ‐ Hmm? -你喜欢吗 -什么
[35:00] It’s actually one of my favorite artists working right now. 这实际上是我最喜欢的艺术家的作品
[35:02] – Oh, that. The painting. – Yes. -你说那副画 -是的
[35:04] Yeah, all of his stuff sort of makes fun of 他所有的作品
[35:06] the over‐commercialization of the art market. 都在嘲笑艺术市场的过度商业化
[35:08] It’s fascinating stuff. 非常有意思的作品
[35:09] Yeah, bro, it’s… It’s mad orange. 是的 老兄 用了大量橘色
[35:11] ‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah. -是的 -没错
[35:12] We’ve actually gotten super into collecting recently. 实际上 我们最近痴迷收藏
[35:15] Oh, have you? Oh, that’s nice. 是吗 挺好的
[35:17] And a guy at my firm said 我公司的同事说
[35:18] it’d be a really good investment, so… 这会是个不错的投资
[35:20] Kinda just been diving in head‐first. 所以我就一头扎进收藏里了
[35:22] Oh, let me show you this other thing I bought. 我给你看看我买的其它东西
[35:24] Ah, that’s all right, man. 不用了 兄弟
[35:25] – No, come on. You’re gonna love it. ‐ Nah, I’m all right. -拜托 你会喜欢的 -不了 不用了
[35:27] – Come on, it’s so good. ‐ All right, fuck it. -来吧 真的超棒 -那好吧
[35:31] – We’ll be a couple minutes. ‐ Okay. -我们过会就来 -好的
[35:35] – Why did you bring him? – What? -你为什么带他过来 -什么
[35:37] You should, like, be making friends your own age. 你应该交同龄的朋友
[35:40] You sound just like Dad. 你说话的口气就像老爸
[35:42] No, I’m being serious. 不 我是认真的
[35:44] – I went to a house party last week. ‐ That’s amazing! -我上周去了个家庭派对 -真棒
[35:46] See, that’s what you should be doing. 看吧 那才是你该做的
[35:47] Not, like, driving around with Zeke all day. 而不是整天和泽克一起到处开车兜风
[35:50] I like hanging out with Zeke. 我喜欢和泽克待在一起
[35:52] I’m sure you do. I liked hanging out with Zeke, too, 我知道 我以前也喜欢和他在一起
[35:54] but it stops being fun really fast. Trust me. 但相信我 这很快就没那么有趣了
[35:59] Yo, that dude’s a fucking tool. 那伙计就是个工具人
[36:01] I kinda like him. 我还挺喜欢他的
[36:03] So, I’ve been thinking about this whole drug thing. 我一直在想毒品的事
[36:06] ‐ Yeah? ‐ And it was fun to do it that one time, -怎么了 -这么做一次很有趣
[36:10] but I don’t want to be the party supplier guy. 但我并不想成为派对的供货人
[36:12] You know what I mean? It just kinda like feels sketchy. 你明白我的意思吗 感觉会惹上麻烦
[36:14] No, no, you’re trippin’. It’s not the same thing. 不 你这是在胡思乱想 这不是一回事
[36:17] – You’re not a drug dealer. ‐ But I mean, like‐‐ -你不是毒贩 -但就像
[36:19] You’re not! You’re just a guy 你不是 你就是个
[36:20] that sells weed and booze to his friends. 卖给朋友酒和大麻的人
[36:22] They’d find it anyway. 他们会明白的
[36:23] Yeah, but I feel like it’s gonna become this whole thing. 是 但我觉得我最终会被当成个毒贩
[36:26] It won’t. 不会的
[36:36] See you, buddy. 再见
[36:40] Hey, guys. How was your night? 伙计们 晚上玩得开心吗
[36:42] Hey, uh, it was good. What, uh, what are you doing? 挺好 你 你来干嘛
[36:45] Mom said you went to the batting cages. I would’ve driven you. 你妈说你去棒球练习馆了 我本想带你去的
[36:47] Yeah, I know, sorry. We were just, uh, by. 抱歉 我们只是路过
[36:49] It wasn’t, like, a thing. 这没什么大不了的
[36:51] Go get ready for bed. 回去睡觉吧
[36:54] – Hey, Zeke, can you hang on a second? ‐ Okay. -泽克 能等一下吗 -好
[36:57] What’s up? 怎么了
[37:00] Hey! How’s it goin’, bud? 最近怎样 兄弟
[37:02] Uh, good, good. But I should get going, so… 不错 挺好的 但我该走了
[37:05] Oh, no, no, no. No, no. 不 不 别急
[37:07] – Look, Zeke, I actually like you. ‐ Okay. -泽克 我其实挺喜欢你的 -好吧
[37:11] And I know that Eddie Haskell shit works wonders for Sherri. 我还知道埃迪·哈斯克尔对谢莉有奇效
[37:14] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道他是谁
[37:16] But not me. 但对我没用
[37:19] I work in advertising, so… 我在广告业工作 所以
[37:25] Mo looks up to you. 小莫很尊敬你
[37:27] You know, he’s never had an older brother, 你知道 他没有哥哥
[37:29] and he’s always seen you that way. 所以他一直把你当哥哥
[37:30] Yeah, yeah. I totally get it. I totally get it. 是 我懂 我完全明白
[37:33] Well, I should be going, so… 我该走了 所以
[37:39] Okay, look, Zeke, I’m not your dad, you know, 好吧 泽克 我不是你爸
[37:42] but, just, just, you know, you and your friends, 但 你和你的那些朋友
[37:45] forget that he is 16. 忘记他才十六岁
[37:50] ‐ What’s this? ‐ That’s for taking care of Mo. -这是什么 -谢谢你帮我照顾小莫
[37:53] Oh, no, I like hanging out with Mo, man. 不 我喜欢小莫一起玩
[37:55] It’s not a job. You don’t gotta pay me. 这又不是个工作 你不用给我钱
[37:57] That’s why I’m giving you this. 这就是我为什么给你钱
[38:00] Because it is a job. 因为这就是个工作
[38:01] You know, if he starts smoking dope or drinking then… 如果他开始抽大麻或喝酒
[38:06] you’re not doing your job. 那你就没尽责
[38:08] Well, I think Mo’s a really great kid. 我认为小莫是个超级棒的孩子
[38:14] I do too. 我也这么觉得
[38:16] So, can I have a raise? 所以 能给我加薪吗
[38:21] Mr.‐‐ Mr. Harris? Can I‐‐ can I have a raise? 先生 哈里斯先生 能给我加薪吗
[38:26] Mr. Harris? 哈里斯先生
[38:27] ♪ 16 year‐old Bitch ♪ ♪ 16岁的小贱货 ♪
[38:30] ♪ Daytrip took it to ten ♪ ♪ 在外野到了晚上10点 ♪
[38:32] ♪ I got hoes calling ♪ ♪ 我接到个妓女的电话 ♪
[38:38] ♪ A young nigga phone ♪ ♪ 是个小黑鬼打来的 ♪
[38:41] ♪ Where’s Ali with the motherfucking dope? ♪ ♪ 阿里和他该死的毒品在哪里 ♪
[38:48] ♪ I be ballin’ like a mo’fuckin’ pro ♪ ♪ 我像个该死的职业球员 ♪
[38:55] ♪ I be ballin’ like my nigga Mo ♪ ♪ 和我的黑鬼小莫一样 ♪
[39:01] ♪ Sheck Wes, I ain’t a mo’fuckin’ joke ♪ ♪ 谢克·韦斯 我他妈的没在开玩笑 ♪
[39:08] ♪ Steph Wes stay with the fuckin’ pole ♪ ♪ 你就守在那根钢管上吧 ♪
[39:13] ‐ Mo! There you are! ‐ You know my name? -小莫 你在这里 -你知道我名字
[39:17] ‐ Question. ‐ What’s up? -问个问题 -说
[39:18] Is there any way you could score me some molly? 你能给我点大麻吗
[39:20] You obviously have some insane hook‐up. 你显然有门路
[39:22] ‐ Um, I mean, I could… ‐ No, no, no. Trust me. -我可以 那个 -不 相信我
[39:25] Have you ever had sex on molly? 你有嗑嗨时和人做过吗
[39:26] Well, um, yeah, I mean, all the time, yeah. 有 我一直都是
[39:29] It would be very fucking cool of you. 那你可真他妈的帅
[39:38] That’s Tylenol, and let’s see what we got here. 这是泰诺 看看我们能在这找到什么
[39:42] Oh, these are Xannies. These’ll work. 这些是抗抑郁药物 它们会起作用的
[39:44] I don’t know what the fuck that is. 我不知道这是什么
[39:46] Uh, this is Propecia. You’ll find out what that is soon enough. 这是非那雄胺片 你很快就会知道这是什么
[39:55] Sick. Molly. All right, cool. 真棒 找到了 好吧 就这样
[39:57] You can’t get anything less than‐‐ 你找不到比这更
[39:59] ‐ Thirty for your molly. ‐ Fuck, yeah. -你的收三十 -太棒了
[40:01] That cures your ache, cures your ache. 治疗你的疼痛 治疗你的疼痛
[40:02] So, like, what is your, like, best weed? 你最好的大麻是哪个
[40:04] “My best weed?” “我最好的大麻”
[40:05] What? Who invited this guy? 搞什么 谁让这家伙来的
[40:09] No, I’m kidding. I love you, sweetheart. 没 我在开玩笑 我喜欢你 亲
[40:11] Is this gonna get me fucked up? 这会把我搞死吗
[40:12] What the fuck do you think? 你想什么呢
[40:17] Yo, what do you think about this jacket 你觉得我穿这件夹克
[40:18] for my date with Sophie? You like it? 去和索菲约会怎么样 你喜欢吗
[40:20] Yeah, man, I mean, we got money now. Go for it. 是的 我们现在有钱了 想买就买
[40:23] Yeah. Yeah, you know what? Yeah. I like it. 也对 知道吗 我喜欢这件
[40:26] I think it sort of looks like a ninja coat, you know? 我觉得有点像忍者服
[40:28] Hey. Hey! Excuse me? 你好 打扰一下
[40:30] Do you have a ninja coat in, like, a child’s size? 你们这里有小孩尺寸的忍者服吗
[40:32] Dude, you should bring her over tonight to the crib, you know? 伙计 你今晚应该带她去我们那里
[40:35] See her with your boys, you in your element. 和你的兄弟们一起见她 那是你的主场
[40:37] ‐ I’ll make you look really good. ‐ You think? -我会让你看起来很棒的 -真的吗
[40:39] Fuck yeah. You know that. 当然了 你还不了解我
[40:40] Yeah, maybe I will. That sounds like a good idea. 好吧 我带她来 这主意听起来不错
[40:42] Cool. 行
[40:44] As long as it doesn’t turn into the Zeke Show. 只要到时候别变成齐克秀
[40:46] ‐ Zeke Show? ‐ Yeah, Zeke Show. -齐克秀 -对 齐克秀
[40:47] What do you mean Zeke Show? What’s a Zeke Show? 你什么意思 什么叫齐克秀
[40:49] Do the thing you do were you’re like, “Ah, look at me!” 就像之前那样 老是”看看我”
[40:51] Bro, you wouldn’t even be with this chick if it wasn’t for me. 兄弟 没有我你根本泡不到这个妞
[40:53] Relax. 别想那么多
[40:57] Dude, do you think I should do something different with my hair? 你觉得我该换个发型吗
[40:58] ‐ Guess what I did the other day! ‐ What? -你猜我那天干了什么 -什么
[41:01] I quit my job! 我辞职了
[41:04] ‐ You quit? – Yeah! Isn’t that awesome? -你辞职了吗 -对 是不是很棒
[41:07] Uh, okay. Yeah, why? 好吧 为什么
[41:10] I don’t know, I figured things are going 我不知道 我只是觉得
[41:11] so well with, you know, me and you. 我俩之间处的还不错
[41:13] I figured, why… Why work? 我觉得为什么 要工作
[41:18] Sure. I guess. 那行吧
[41:20] Plus, your dad even gave me, like, 50 bucks. 而且你爸还给了我50块钱
[41:22] ‐ Why? Wait, really? ‐ Yeah. -为什么 等等 真的吗 -对
[41:24] What, do you think I like hanging out with you? 怎么 你以为我喜欢整天跟你玩吗
[41:25] This is a job, okay? 这是份工作 好吗
[41:27] And if you’re out smoking dope and drinking, 如果你在外面嗑药和喝酒
[41:29] then I’m not doing my job. 那就是我失职了
[41:31] So is this, like, your move with girls? 你追女生都是这个套路吗
[41:35] My move with girls? What? I don’t‐‐ I don’t have‐‐ 我追女生的套路 什么 我 我没有
[41:37] Yeah. Take them to sushi? 带她们去吃寿司
[41:39] No, this is, this is my very first time doing this. 不 这是我第一次带人来
[41:41] ‐ You’ve never been on a date? ‐ No, I just… -你从来没约会过吗 -不 我只是
[41:44] Like, I mean, this is the first time I’ve brought a girl here. 这是我第一次带女生来这里
[41:48] Have you been on a date, though? 那你之前约会过吗
[41:51] No. 没有
[41:54] Have you? 你呢
[41:57] No. I mean, not really. 没有 我觉得不算
[41:58] Not, like, an adult date like this. 不像这样成年人的约会
[42:03] So, um, you doing anything after this? 吃完饭后你有什么打算吗
[42:09] I mean, you asked me out on this date. I mean… 是你约我出来的 所以
[42:13] I was just thinking, you know, maybe 我只是在想 吃完饭后或许
[42:15] we could go over to my friend’s house. 我们可以去我朋友家坐坐
[42:17] What do you do at your friend’s house? 你在你朋友家都干些什么
[42:18] Um, anything really. 什么都干
[42:21] It’s like the chillest place on earth you can go. 那里是这世界上最酷炫的地方
[42:24] And, like, there’s just all these older dudes, 一些比我们年纪大一点的人
[42:27] like, smoking weed and drinking and stuff, playing video games. 会在那里抽大麻 喝酒 玩游戏
[42:30] It’s sick. 可棒了
[42:31] Doesn’t sound sick. 听起来挺一般的
[42:34] Bro, I swear, every time we order this, 我发誓 每次我们点这个
[42:36] it’s, like, a different meat. 里面都是不同的肉
[42:37] Everything’s gross, man. We live here. 所有东西都很恶心 我们住在这里
[42:39] ‐ I think this is cat. ‐ I believe that. -我觉得这是猫肉 -我觉得也是
[42:41] Jesus, dude, you gotta fix the fucking AC, man. 天啊 你得把这该死的空调修了
[42:43] Why don’t you take your fucking sweater off? 你干嘛不把你的毛衣脱了
[42:45] No, it’s dope. 不 这毛衣很酷
[42:46] Hey, guys. We interrupting something? 大家好 我们来不打扰吧
[42:47] ‐ Hey! ‐ Ah, new friend. Hi. -来啦 -有个新朋友 你好
[42:50] ‐ Hey, be nice. ‐ So, this is your secret clubhouse. -态度好点 -这就是你的秘密会所
[42:52] Yeah, I hope he blindfolded you before he came here, 对 他带你来之前该把你眼睛蒙上
[42:55] ’cause we can’t let this location out. 因为我们不能暴露这个地方
[42:56] That’s fuckin’ creepy. 这可真瘆得慌
[42:59] I was kidding. 我开玩笑的
[43:01] ‐ Hey, Momo, come here, doggy. ‐ Yo, what’s up? -莫莫 过来狗东西 -什么事
[43:04] ‐ Let me talk to you, man. ‐ Thank you. -我想跟你聊聊 -谢谢
[43:05] You know I’m the last one to judge you, right? 你知道我一般不对你说三道四吧
[43:07] Yeah, of course. 对 我知道
[43:09] Okay, well, as your boy, I gotta tell you, 那就好 作为你哥们儿 我得告诉你
[43:11] you’re acting real silly right now, all right? 你现在这样真的很傻 好吗
[43:13] That chick is, like, 16 years old. 那妞儿才十六岁
[43:16] Shame on you. 真不要脸
[43:18] ‐ Nick, I’m 16. ‐ Exactly… What? -尼克 我也十六岁 -没错 什么
[43:22] Why are we doin’ this, man? 我们为什么要这么做
[43:23] Come on, man! It’s for Mo! 别逼逼 这是为了小莫
[43:25] Here, for maximum grip, get that thumb. 这里 想要握得紧就得把大拇指缠上
[43:27] ‐ Okay. ‐ All right, you’re set. Cheers. -好的 -好了 给你弄好了 干杯
[43:30] Dope, dude, thank you. 真棒 谢了 兄弟
[43:32] Do me. 帮我也弄一下
[43:39] ‐ Here you go. ‐ Really? -给你这些 -你是认真的吗
[43:41] Drink responsibly, okay? 合理饮酒 好吗
[43:44] If I can just get it over the fucking brim, then… 如果我能把手拿出来就好了
[43:48] Shit. 该死的
[43:49] So, Mr. Rispoli gave us a pop quiz out of nowhere, 雷斯波里先生莫名奇妙给我们来了个突击测验
[43:52] and I was like, “What the fuck?” 我当时觉得 “这他妈搞什么”
[43:53] So, Tiffany, my friend‐‐ she’s kind of a whore‐‐ 所以我朋友蒂凡尼 她有点婊
[43:56] she gave me, like, three Adderall and I was… 给了我三颗阿德拉
[43:58] ‐ Sophie’s cute. ‐ Right? -索菲挺可爱的 -是吧
[44:00] ‐ Yeah. ‐ Well, thank you. -是的 -谢谢
[44:01] And I still got an 89, so, yeah. 但是我还是拿了八十九分
[44:04] Wait, are you the DJ? 等等 你是DJ吗
[44:05] Play Meghan Trainor! 放几首梅根·崔娜的歌
[44:10] Mo, come on, let’s dance. 小莫 来吧 我们来跳舞
[44:12] Okay, yeah, let’s dance. 好吧 我们跳起来
[44:13] Wait, Mo. Your phone. 等一下 小莫 你手机响了
[44:15] What? No, that’s not mine. That’s Zeke’s. 什么 那不是我的手机 是泽克的
[44:27] 我不需要证明 你先来
[44:34] Hey, Holls, tonight’s been real eye‐opening for me. 霍莉 我今晚可算是开了眼
[44:36] You know what I’m sayin’? 你懂我意思吗
[44:37] This motherfucker’s 16 years old. 这个混蛋才十六岁
[44:39] Been kickin’ it with this dude for a year. 跟这家伙混了一年了我才知道
[44:42] Fuck, man, I’m pushing 30. I don’t even have a car. 他妈的 我奔三了 都还没有车
[44:48] ‐ Yo, you pissed yourself! ‐ Nah, it’s beer, B, it’s beer! -你尿身上了 -没 这是啤酒
[44:51] Nah, it’s cool, bro. Me too. 没事的 我身上也有
[44:57] Finish! Finish! 喝完了 喝完了
[44:59] Oh, shit! She’s done! 天啊 她喝完了
[45:08] I mean, you don’t have to wait for me. 你没必要跟我一起等
[45:10] I mean, it’s two minutes away. 车两分钟就到了
[45:11] -Nah, it’s cool. Don’t worry about it. ‐ Okay. -没事 别担心 -好
[45:15] It’s cute the way that you look at them. 你看他们的样子很可爱
[45:18] Cute? Wait, who? Them? 可爱 等等 看谁 他们吗
[45:19] Yeah, you love them! 对 你爱他们
[45:21] I don’t love them. Zeke’s like he’s my older brother, okay? 我不爱他们 泽克就像我哥 好吗
[45:25] ‐ You guys are like Batman and Robin. ‐ Well, sort of. -你俩就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 -差不多吧
[45:28] It’s more like Batman and Batman’s fucked‐up older friend. 更像是蝙蝠侠和他潦倒的大龄朋友
[45:51] ‐ Well… that was weird but fun. ‐ Yeah. -那挺奇怪 不过挺有趣的 -对
[45:55] Uh, I guess I’ll see you at school? 那我们学校见
[45:59] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I’ll see you at school. 好的 学校见
[46:01] ‐ Okay. Bye. ‐ See ya. -行 拜拜 -拜拜
[46:06] ‐ Hey, how you spell Zeke again? ‐ Oh, it don’t matter, man. -泽克这个词怎么写 -这不重要
[46:10] Oh, my God, guys! That was amazing! 天啊 各位 真太棒了
[46:12] You just fucked that girl? 你刚睡那姑娘了吗
[46:14] What? No! I was out there for, like, three minutes. 什么 没有 我和她在外面呆了三分钟
[46:16] No, but, like, we kissed and stuff. 但我们接吻了
[46:18] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[46:19] What? Guys, it was sick! 怎么了 各位 这感觉爽爆了
[46:20] There was lots of tongue and everything! 我们舌吻了很久
[46:22] She brushed up against my penis! It was like… 她还蹭了我的裆 那感觉就像
[46:24] Tongue Daddy. 舌吻大王
[46:26] Tongue Daddy! 舌吻大王
[46:28] Long live The Tongue Daddy! 舌吻大王万岁
[46:31] Yo, I think it’s time. 我觉得是时候了
[46:45] ♪ Woke up at home off that molly ♪ ♪ 在家醒来隐隐约约还有点嗨 ♪
[46:48] ♪ Bad bitch red bone on my body ♪ ♪ 身上趴着一个漂亮的黑妞儿 ♪
[46:52] ♪ Smelling like Patron in mi casa ♪ ♪ 家里面弥漫着上好龙舌兰酒的味道 ♪
[46:55] ♪ That was one hell of a party ♪ ♪ 昨晚的派对真够带劲儿的 ♪
[46:58] ♪ Wake n bake, then I’m right in it ♪ ♪ 醒来后吸一口麻 我瞬间爽上了天 ♪
[47:01] ♪ Don’t ask in the morning, I just hit it ♪ ♪ 早上无需多言 我直接上了 ♪
[47:05] ♪ Then she gon’ skate like she Tony Hawk ♪ ♪ 她开始像托尼·霍克一样扭动起来 ♪
[47:08] ♪ And man I’m right back on my sinning ♪ ♪ 我又贪婪地享受了起来 ♪
[47:11] ♪ Oh I knew life would be all right ♪ ♪ 我知道生活会不错 ♪
[47:16] ♪ But who could’ve known it’d be this good? ♪ ♪ 但谁会想到能这么美妙 ♪
[47:20] This is dope. 这个看起来很酷
[47:22] ‐ This one? ‐ Yeah. -这个吗 -对
[47:24] Yeah, um… Yeah, it sort of just looks like a bunch 好吧 这看起来像是
[47:27] of scribbles and dicks on a blank canvas. 在白布上乱涂乱画的一样
[47:29] Yeah. 是的
[47:30] When you get older, you realize that’s kinda all life is. 等你长大后你会发现生活跟这个差不多
[47:33] It’s just a bunch of scribbles and dicks 生活就是在虚无之中乱涂乱画
[47:35] and violence all in a void. 期间还夹杂着暴力
[47:38] There’s more to life than, like, scribbles and dicks. 生活不只是乱涂乱画吧
[47:43] No, there isn’t. 不 就是这样的
[47:46] Hey! Do you work here? 你好 你在这里工作吗
[47:48] ‐ Yes. – What are you doing? -对 -你要干什么
[47:49] Trying to prove to your sister that I’m not a loser. 向你姐证明我不是个人生输家
[47:52] – How much for that? ‐ Excuse me? -这个多少钱 -你说什么
[47:55] I would… I would like to purchase this item. 我想买这幅画
[47:57] – You can’t. – Oh, uh, I think I can. -你买不了 -我觉得我可以
[48:01] Sir, this is a museum. That’s literally not how this works. 先生 这里是博物馆 不出售展品
[48:04] ‐ Well, how does this work? ‐ Yeah, how does this work? -那我该怎么办 -对 我们该怎么办
[48:06] There are poster prints in the gift shop. 礼品店里面有复制品卖
[48:10] No pickles? 你没要腌黄瓜吧
[48:12] Yeah, that’s mine. 对 那是我的
[48:18] You know… 那个
[48:20] Holly’s pissed at me. 霍莉对我发火了
[48:23] ‐ Oh. ‐ Yeah. -是嘛 -是的
[48:27] Well, that sucks. Are you guys gonna break up? 这太糟了 你们要分手吗
[48:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[48:34] What, is she mad ’cause of all the…? 她生气是不是因为
[48:36] No, she’s not mad at that. 没有 她没为这个生气
[48:38] No, she’s just… 没有 她只是
[48:40] Girls are fucking weird, bro. 女生们都好奇怪 老弟
[48:42] Like, they get mad at you for shit 她们总是冲你发火
[48:44] you don’t even know what you did. 你都不知道自己干了什么
[48:45] They’re like, “I’m mad at you.” 她们会说 “我对你很生气”
[48:46] And you’re like, “Well, why? Everything’s great!” 你会问 “为什么 都挺好的呀”
[48:49] What did you do that you didn’t know you were doing 所以你到底干了什么你自己都不知道都事
[48:51] that got her all mad? 让她发那么大火
[48:53] Don’t worry about it. 别管了
[48:55] ‐ All right. ‐ How’s your girl? -好吧 -你女朋友怎么样
[48:59] I mean, good, I think. You know? 我觉得挺好的 但是
[49:01] I don’t know if I can call her my girl yet, but… 我不知道她算不算我女朋友
[49:04] Yeah, you should probably stop giving her attention now. 你现在应该开始冷落她了
[49:06] I think it’s time. 我觉得是时候了
[49:09] ‐ Yeah, but we kissed. ‐ ‘Cause of me. You kissed ’cause of me. -但是我们都接吻了 -你亲她是拜我所赐
[49:12] I don’t know if you can say it was all you. 我可不觉得都是因为你的功劳
[49:13] ‐ It was all me! ‐ I mean, I was the one that‐‐ -就是我的功劳 -我是那个
[49:15] – Trust me. – Yo! -相信我 -喂
[49:17] ‐ What the fuck, Ricky?! Wow! – z‐money! -天啊 里基 -泽克哥
[49:20] ‐ What up, Ricky? ‐ It’s so good to see you! -最近怎么样 里基 -很高兴见到你
[49:22] ‐ Yeah! ‐ How long has it been? -是啊 -我们多久没见了
[49:24] ‐ Too fucking long! ‐ Too fucking long is right! I love it! -好久了 -确实好久了 我真高兴
[49:29] Oh, my God, dude! Is this your son? 天啊 兄弟 这是你儿子吗
[49:32] What? No, this is Mo. Mo, this is Ricky. Yeah. 什么 不 这是小莫 小莫 这是里基
[49:36] Oh, uh, sick. What are you gents gettin’ into? 真棒 你们要去干什么
[49:40] Nothin’, man, just burgers. What are you doing? 没什么 就吃汉堡 你在干什么
[49:43] Ah, that’s not really important. 这并不重要
[49:45] -Your timing, good as usual. ‐ Holy… -跟以前一样 你来的正是时候 -天啊
[49:48] You wanna turn up a little bit? 你想要来点更猛的吗
[49:50] -For old times’ sake? ‐ Uh… yeah. Yeah, get in the back. -像以前一样 -行啊 上车
[49:53] ‐ I got a family dinner tonight. – Relax. -我晚上得回家吃饭 -没事的
[49:55] He’s a legend. You’re gonna love him, dude. 他是个传奇人物 你会喜欢上他的
[49:57] It’s Ricky! 这可是里基
[49:58] Very chill art in the back! 把这幅很酷的画放到后面
[50:01] Dude, the last time I saw you was so long‐‐ I’m trying to‐‐ 我上次见你是好久以前了 我想想
[50:05] – You were on your way to ‐ Rehab. -你当时得去 -戒毒所
[50:07] Yeah, that’s right! And I almost went! 没错 我差点也进去
[50:09] – Dark times. – That’s right, dude! -不堪回首的往事 -是的 兄弟
[50:11] Yo, are you still living with that sweet grandmother of yours? 你还和你亲爱的祖母住一起吗
[50:15] Oh, no, man. She actually‐‐ she passed. 不 不 实际上 她过世了
[50:18] Yeah, good lady. 她人很好
[50:19] Oh. Dude, fuck. I am sorry, man. 兄弟 该死的 我很抱歉
[50:23] Oh, it’s all good. I still live at her crib, though, so… 没事 我还住在她家里
[50:27] ‐ Yo, roll up the windows, man. ‐ Fuck yeah, dude. -把车窗摇上去 伙计 -好的
[50:32] Oh, yeah, I can’t. 对了 我不能这么做
[50:33] -What? ‐ Uh, we can’t ’cause Mo, the kid. -为什么 -因为小莫还没成年
[50:36] He doesn’t… 他不能
[50:37] Dude, when was the last time we were in the box together? 兄弟 我们上次在一辆车里是什么时候
[50:40] Don’t be a pussy about this. Roll up the windows. 别害怕 把车窗摇上去
[50:44] I’m sorry. 对不起
[50:45] Fuck yeah, dude! I’m sorry. 是的 对不起
[50:49] Yeah, relax, little fella. It’ll put hair on your chest. 放松 小家伙 这会让你像个男人
[50:52] Here, hit that. And you know what I wanna hear. 给 试试 你知道我想听什么
[50:55] It’s just like old times. You know what I wanna hear. 就像过去一样 你知道我想听什么
[51:00] Fuck yeah. 知道
[51:01] Yo! And he has it! 他找到了
[51:05] ‐ This was the song, right? -Hell yeah! -就是这首歌 对吗 -对
[51:08] ♪ Y’all gon’ make me lose my mind ♪ ♪ 是你让我失去理智 ♪
[51:11] ♪ Up in here, up in here ♪ ♪ 在这里 在这里 ♪
[51:13] ♪ Y’all gon’ make me lose my cool ♪ ♪ 是你让我沉不住气 ♪
[51:15] ♪ Up in here, up in here ♪ ♪ 在这里 在这里 ♪
[51:17] ♪ If I gotsta bring it to you cowards ♪ ♪ 如果我得把它给你这个胆小鬼 ♪
[51:19] ♪ then it’s gonna be quick, aight ♪ ♪ 会很快的 好吗 ♪
[51:20] ♪ All your mens up in the jail before, suck my dick ♪ ♪ 你所有的人都蹲过大狱 跪舔我吧 ♪
[51:29] Oh, fuck. 该死的
[51:32] – Hey! – Little man! -你好 -小家伙
[51:35] Come on in! Look who’s here! 快进来 看看谁来了
[51:39] – Oh, no. – Hi, Monroe. -不是吧 -你好 莫罗
[51:42] – Hey, Momo. ‐ Hi, Pop. -你好 莫莫 -你好 爷爷
[51:47] Look how big you’re getting. 看看你都长这么大个了
[51:48] Well, come on, sit down. 过来 坐下吧
[51:50] Okay. 好的
[52:10] Oh, Jesus. Charcuteries. 天啊 猪肉拼盘
[52:17] Uh, hey, Monroe, can I talk to you for a second? 莫罗 我能跟你说两句吗
[52:25] How high are you right now? 你喝了多少
[52:28] ‐ Not, like, at all. ‐ Oh, you little asshole. -根本就 没喝 -你个小混蛋
[52:30] ‐ What are we gonna do? ‐ Just go take a shower. -我们该怎么办 -先去洗个澡
[52:32] Can we tell your parents he just doesn’t feel well? 我们就不能跟你父母说他不舒服吗
[52:34] We can’t tell them he’s too stoned, can we? 我们总不能说他醉了吧
[52:36] Guys 各位
[52:39] – You’re wrong. – About what? -你们错了 -什么错了
[52:42] Everything. All of it. 所有事情 全部
[52:44] This is exactly what I was talking about. 我就是指这个
[52:46] Ten seconds of stupid. 一时失足
[52:48] I really think there’s been, like, a misunderstanding. 我真的觉得有误会
[52:50] Sweetheart, just‐‐ just stop talking. 宝贝 别说了
[52:54] Now. Shower. Go. 现在 去洗澡 快去
[53:09] Come downstairs, do not say a word to your grandparents, 下楼去 一个字都不要跟你爷爷奶奶说
[53:13] – and we’ll talk about this after dinner. ‐ Okay. -我们晚饭后再说这件事 -好
[53:19] What the fuck?! 什么鬼
[53:21] It’s a pen! It’s a pen, I swear! 只是笔画的 是笔画的 我发誓
[53:22] No, no, you just got out of the shower. No, put your hand down. 不 你刚洗完澡 把你的手放下来
[53:25] Put it down. Put it down. Put down. Now! Put it… 把手放下 放下 放下 马上
[53:30] “Tongue Daddy”? “舌吻大王”
[53:32] Oh, please don’t. 求求你 别
[53:33] You permanently inked “Tongue Daddy” to your skin? 你把”舌吻大王”纹身上了
[53:36] ‐ Oh, my God. ‐ What does that even mean? -天啊 -这到底是什么意思
[53:39] It’s fine! It’s an inside joke! 没事 这就是个自己人才懂的笑话
[53:40] So, why did you put it on the outside of your fuckin’ body? 那你为什么要把它纹在身上
[53:43] ‐ ‘Cause I’m an idiot! ‐ Oh, you are really on a roll tonight! -因为我是个笨蛋 -你今天干的真棒
[53:46] What are you guys yelling about? We could hear you downstairs. 你们在喊什么 我们在楼下都能听到
[53:49] Go head, go ahead. Show her what you did, Tongue Daddy. 去吧 让她看看你都做了什么 舌吻大王
[53:51] Please don’t make me. 别逼我
[53:52] Enjoy not being buried with the rest of us! 我们家族可不欢迎你这样的人
[53:56] ‐ Grounded?! ‐ You have no idea. -被禁足了 -你根本想象不到
[53:58] It’s like a war zone over here. My dad won’t even speak to me. 家里就像个战场 我爸都不跟我说话了
[54:01] “Tongue Daddy” is not even that bad, dude. You’ll be fine. “舌吻大王”没那么糟 你会没事的
[54:04] I have Hillary Clinton on my leg. For real. 我纹了希拉里·克林顿在我腿上 真的
[54:06] ‐ I’m just such an idiot! ‐ Ah, I feel you, man. -我就是个白痴 -我懂你 兄弟
[54:08] I’m having a pretty crazy day myself. 我今天也很疯狂
[54:10] You won’t believe this shit. 说出来你都不信
[54:11] ‐ What? ‐ I bought a foot massager, dude. -怎么了 -我买了台足部按摩仪
[54:13] It’s sick! I got it at the mall. 特别酷 我在商场买的
[54:15] It was used, but it’s cool. 是二手的 但还是很酷
[54:16] Dude, I’m in a lot of trouble. Can we focus, please? 兄弟 我有好多麻烦 能不打岔吗
[54:18] Well, are you allowed to go to school? 他们允许你去学校吗
[54:20] My parents aren’t grounding me from school, Zeke. 我父母不让我停学 泽克
[54:22] Well, that’s good, I guess. 我觉得这挺好
[54:24] You’re still going to the party, right? 你还是会去派对的 对吧
[54:26] Are you listening to anything I’m saying, like, at all? 你到底有没有在听我说
[54:29] You have to go to the party, dude! 你一定要去派对 兄弟
[54:31] Nick already got all those drugs! 尼克已经拿到毒品了
[54:32] No, I can’t! 不 我去不了
[54:33] Sneak out the fucking window, dude! You’re a foot tall! 从窗户溜出来 兄弟 你又不高
[54:35] – Use the doggy door. ‐ No. I‐I can’t. -钻狗洞 -不行 我去不了
[54:38] Dude. 兄弟
[54:40] – I quit my fucking job for you. ‐ I didn’t tell you to do that. -我为了你辞了工作 -我又没让你这么做
[54:45] I need to talk to you. 我需要跟你聊聊
[54:49] Sure. Yeah, okay. 好 没问题
[54:52] Who’s that? 你在跟打电话
[54:55] Zeke. 泽克
[54:59] Hang up. 挂了
[55:07] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[55:09] Yeah, is that Reuben? 听到了 是卢本吗
[55:11] ‐ Yeah. ‐ You’ll be all right, man. -是 -你会没事的
[55:13] Kids are supposed to make mistakes. 小孩都会犯错误
[55:14] That’s what the whole point of being a kid is. 做小孩就是这样
[55:16] It’s the best. You get to fuck up, you know? 这样最好 就需要闯祸 好吗
[55:18] – I used to fuck up all the time. ‐ Okay. -我以前经常闯祸 -好吧
[55:22] Did you think you wouldn’t get caught? 你是觉得你不会被逮到吗
[55:24] ‘Cause there is nothing you can possibly do 因为不论你做什么事情
[55:26] – that I won’t find out about. ‐ I know. I’m sorry. -我都会发现 -我知道 对不起
[55:30] ‐ You’re not allowed to see him anymore. ‐ Who? -我不许你再见他了 -谁
[55:35] No, Dad. Don’t blame Zeke. This isn’t his fault. 别 爸 别怪泽克 这不是他的错
[55:38] Of course it is. 当然是他的错
[55:39] No, you‐you can’t do this. He’s my best friend! 不行 你不能这么做 他是我最好的朋友
[55:41] He’s 23 years old, he smokes pot all day, doesn’t have a job. 他二十三了 整天抽大麻 还没有工作
[55:45] ‐ He’s starting a podcast. ‐ No. -他准备做个播客 -没有
[55:49] ‐ What? ‐ No, he’s not. -什么 -他没有
[55:51] And you know how I know that? Because he didn’t. 你知道我怎么知道的吗 因为他就是没有
[55:55] The world doesn’t care about what you might do 这个世界不在乎你要做什么
[55:56] if you really put your mind to it. 就算你真的有此打算
[55:57] The world cares about what you actually did. 这个世界只在乎你实际做了什么
[56:00] I’m not gonna stop seeing him. 我不会不见他的
[56:05] Fine, Mo. Do whatever you want. 好吧 小莫 你想干什么就干什么
[56:09] Follow Zeke off a bridge. 跟着泽克疯去吧
[56:16] ‐ Oh, hey! ‐ What’s up, baby? You coming tonight? -你好 -怎么了 你今晚来吗
[56:18] Oh, shit, dude. I’m so sorry. I can’t. 该死的 对不起 我去不了
[56:19] ‐ What? You have to. ‐ No, I’m grounded tonight. -什么 你必须去 -不行 我今晚被禁足了
[56:22] ‐ Right, so just sneak out. ‐ I just told you that I can’t. -好吧 那就偷偷溜出来 -我跟你说了不行
[56:24] I am begging you, Mo. Come on! 算我求你了 小莫 拜托了
[56:26] Yo, hold on. Whoa. Is Josh talking to Mr. Clark? 等等 乔希是在跟克拉克先生谈话吗
[56:28] What the fuck is that about? 他们在说什么
[56:29] I don’t know, man. It could be anything. 我不知道 可能是任何事
[56:30] Fuck this, dude. 去你妈的
[56:34] You’re being paranoid, man. I’m telling you. 我跟你说 你有点疑神疑鬼的
[56:37] Dude, the whole thing just feels sketchy, okay? 兄弟 这事感觉不太对劲 好吗
[56:39] Like, the school’s on to us. 好像 全校都盯上我们了
[56:41] I have to sneak out tonight? 我今晚必须偷溜出来吗
[56:42] Like, it just feels like I’m the only one taking risks. 感觉只有我一个人在冒险
[56:44] ‐ We’re all taking risks here, baby. ‐ Don’t call me baby. -我们都在冒险 宝贝 -别叫我宝贝
[56:47] ‐ Hey. ‐ Oh, shit. -喂 -该死的
[56:55] – Fuck. ‐ Okay, listen. -他妈的 -好吧 听着
[56:56] You need to chill the fuck out, all right? 你需要冷静下来 好吗
[56:58] Just calm down. Nobody knows anything. 淡定 没有人知道
[56:59] Hey, keep your voice down. 小点声
[57:00] Okay. All right, fine. So, we have a deal? 行 好吧 那我们说好了
[57:05] Yeah, fine, but the price is going up. 行吧 但价格得涨
[57:07] I fucking love you so much! I love you! I love you! 我太爱你了 我爱你 我爱你
[57:09] Okay, it’s fine dude. It’s fine. 别这样 兄弟 没事的
[57:10] Oh, yo, can you bring condoms? 你能带安全套来吗
[57:11] What? For who? 什么 给谁
[57:22] 嘿 索菲 像正常人一样给你发短信
[57:22] 什么时候再见面 小莫 在吗
[57:53] Seriously? 认真的吗
[57:55] You don’t even care. 你根本就不关心
[57:56] Yo, you’ve just been yelling at me all day. 你冲我我吼了一天
[57:58] Of course I care. It’s just like… 我当然关心 这只是
[58:00] Okay, well, that’s your problem, Zeke! This is you caring. 那是你的问题 泽克 这是你的事
[58:04] Well, this is a little dramatic, don’t you think? 你不觉得这有点太戏剧化了吗
[58:08] Hey! Come back! 回来
[58:10] Come back! 回来
[58:23] ‐ Hey! ‐ Oh, Sophie. Hey, how are you‐‐ -你好 -索菲 你好
[58:26] ‐ What is wrong with you? ‐ Nothing, no. -你有什么毛病 -没有
[58:28] You’re ghosting me now? 你现在是在躲着我吗
[58:29] What? No, I’m not… 什么 没 我没有
[58:31] You haven’t texted me back in, like, four days! 你有四天没回我消息了
[58:33] I mean, you didn’t seem like an asshole, 你看上去并不像个混蛋
[58:35] but maybe that’s your secret. 但也许那是你的秘密
[58:36] ‐ Okay, Sophie, let me explain. ‐ Secret fucking asshole. -索菲 听我解释 -一个隐藏的混蛋
[58:39] I’m not… Sophie, wait. Hold on, please? Just wait up. 我没 索菲 等等 等一下
[58:42] Sophie, wait. 索菲 等等
[58:43] Look, Zeke said that if I didn’t give you any attention, 泽克说假如我不理你
[58:45] you would like me more. I was just following his advice. 你会更喜欢我 我只是照他说的做
[58:48] Can you hold on a minute, please? 你能等一下吗
[58:49] ‐ You want some solid dating advice? ‐ Yeah. -你想要一些靠谱的约会建议吗 -想
[58:51] Ready? You’re not cool. 准备好了吗 你一点都不酷
[58:53] This just isn’t a character you can pull off. 你装不了一个很酷的人
[58:56] – Stop trying to. ‐ Wait. What the… -别再这样做 -等等 你他妈
[58:58] Sophie, wait. Hold on. I‐I hated not talking to you! 索菲 等等 我 我讨厌不跟你说话
[59:22] Hello? 喂
[59:24] Yeah, hey, uh… 你好
[59:27] What, right now? I… 什么 现在吗 我
[59:30] Are you okay? You sound sort of… 你还好吗 你听起来
[59:32] Yeah, okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, all right. 好好好 没问题
[59:36] Yeah, just‐just send me your address, okay? 好 把你的地址发给我 好吗
[59:39] Okay, bye. 好 再见
[1:00:29] ♪ Finally I figured out ♪ ♪ 我终于想明白了 ♪
[1:00:32] ♪ But it took a long, long time ♪ ♪ 但我花了好长好长时间 ♪
[1:00:36] ♪ But now there’s a turnabout ♪ ♪ 但现在有个转变 ♪
[1:00:39] ♪ Maybe ’cause I’m trying ♪ ♪ 也许是因为我在努力 ♪
[1:00:43] ♪ There’s been times, I’m so confused ♪ ♪ 过去我曾很迷茫 ♪
[1:00:47] ♪ All my roads, they lead to you ♪ ♪ 所有的路 都把我带去你身边 ♪
[1:01:00] ‐ Hey. Are you okay? ‐ Yeah! -你还好吗 -还好
[1:01:02] Well, you said “come quick…” 你说要”快点来”
[1:01:03] My parents are asleep. Come on. 我父母都睡着了 进来
[1:01:08] ♪ It’s hard to say what it is I see in you ♪ ♪ 很难说我在你身上看到了什么 ♪
[1:01:13] ♪ Yes, you, my love, I’ll always be with you ♪ ♪ 你 我的爱人 我会永远陪在你身边 ♪
[1:01:16] ♪ Words can’t say, something can’t do ♪ ♪ 那些不能说的话 不能做的事 ♪
[1:01:20] ♪ And dappa dap doo, it’s all for you ♪ ♪ 所有的一切 都是为了你 ♪
[1:01:30] This is your room? 这是你的房间吗
[1:01:32] Has Zeke seen it? 泽克来过吗
[1:01:34] Do you wanna take off your jacket and get a drink? 你要不要把外套脱下来喝一杯
[1:01:37] – I’m gonna change. ‐ Oh, sure, yeah, um… -我要换衣服 -好 没问题
[1:01:39] Yeah, I can have, like, one, 我可以喝一杯
[1:01:41] but I gotta wake up early tomorrow, so… 但我明天要早起 所以
[1:01:46] Oh, what, so just because Zeke and I broke up, 就因为我和泽克分手了
[1:01:48] you don’t wanna hang out with me anymore? 你就不愿意跟我玩了吗
[1:01:51] You and Zeke broke up? 你和泽克分手了吗
[1:01:55] He was cheating on me. 他一直在骗我
[1:02:04] That sucks. I’m sure he didn’t mean to do that. 真差劲 我知道他肯定不是故意的
[1:02:08] You know what’s crazy? 你知道不可思议的是什么吗
[1:02:11] We’ve known each other for so long 我们都认识这么久了
[1:02:12] and we never really hung out one‐on‐one. 我们也没有单独出去玩过
[1:02:17] Yeah. Yeah, that is weird. 对 这是挺奇怪的
[1:02:21] How are things with the girlfriend? 你和你女朋友怎么样了
[1:02:27] She kinda hates me right now. 她现在挺讨厌我的
[1:02:29] Zeke’s advice really backfired. 泽克的建议真是帮倒忙
[1:02:32] Yeah, of course it did. 那当然了
[1:02:34] He’s a dick. 他就是个混蛋
[1:02:35] I mean, he’s a nice guy once you get to know him. 如果你了解他 他其实人很好
[1:02:40] But you know… 但是你知道
[1:02:42] You’re, like, way better than he ever was. 你比他强多了
[1:02:47] Well, I mean, it’s not really a competition. 这又不是什么比赛
[1:02:49] You know, we both have our strengths, and… 我们各有所长 而且
[1:02:55] So, do you wanna do this? 你想这么做吗
[1:03:00] Yeah. 想
[1:03:02] ♪ You’re so baby ♪ ♪ 你是如此的迷人 ♪
[1:03:05] ♪ Baby ♪ ♪ 宝贝 ♪
[1:03:07] ♪ You’re so baby ♪ ♪ 你是如此的迷人 ♪
[1:03:13] And, yeah, I think that’s what it’s about at the end of the day, 我觉得一天到头就是为了这个
[1:03:16] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[1:03:16] You know, it’s just about feeling good. 就是为了爽嘛
[1:03:18] You know, I feel good then you feel good. 我爽了你就爽了
[1:03:20] Then you feel good then I feel good. 你爽了我就更爽了
[1:03:22] It’s like a Dr. Seuss… 就像苏斯博士
[1:03:23] What the…? 什么鬼
[1:03:24] Hey! My guy! 你好 兄弟
[1:03:28] Fucking good shit, dude. 那真他妈是好东西
[1:03:30] Yo, let me smoke some of that. 让我抽点那个
[1:03:32] This guy right here! 这家伙在这里
[1:03:33] All right, yo, I’ll hit it after you. 好吧 等你爽完我再来
[1:03:35] Yo, I love this song. Turn it up. 我喜欢这首歌 把声音开大点
[1:03:36] Yo, let me get some of that. 给我来点
[1:03:39] ‐ This shit’s amazing, bro! ‐ Yo, all right, please? -兄弟 这太爽了 -你好了吗 给我吧
[1:03:42] – Get the fuck… ‐ Watch out! Watch out! -快他妈 -当心 当心
[1:03:49] Yo, is everyone okay? 大家都没事吧
[1:03:51] ‐ What the fuck, dude? ‐ I don’t know. I am so sorry. -你他妈在搞什么 -我不知道 对不起
[1:03:54] Hey, what do we do? 我们要怎么办
[1:03:59] What? What? Why? Why? Hey, wha‐‐? 怎么了 下车干嘛
[1:04:01] Uh… Oh, fuck. What? No, hey! 该死的 怎么了 别走
[1:04:07] Michelle, please. 米歇尔 求你了
[1:04:09] I need you right now. We can do this thing. We can push it out. 我需要你 我们可以的 可以把它推出去
[1:04:11] ‐ Sorry. ‐ What? No! Fuck! Why? -抱歉 -什么 别呀 为什么
[1:04:22] Fuck this. 去他妈的
[1:04:25] ♪ There’s a place where lovers go ♪ ♪ 有情人总会来到这个地方 ♪
[1:04:30] ♪ To cry their troubles away ♪ ♪ 去哭诉他们的烦恼 ♪
[1:04:37] ♪ And they call it Lonesome Town ♪ ♪ 他们叫它”寂寞之城” ♪
[1:04:43] You wanted to see me? 你找我吗
[1:04:45] Have a seat, Will. 坐吧 威尔
[1:04:56] How’d you get to school today, Will? 你今早怎么来的学校 威尔
[1:04:59] ‐ Bicycle. ‐ Hmm. Where’s your car? -骑自行车 -你的车在哪里
[1:05:02] At home. 在家
[1:05:04] No, it’s not. I have it. 不 它不在你家 我知道在哪里
[1:05:07] Two officers found it abandoned in a ditch this morning. 今早两个警察发现它被遗弃在沟里
[1:05:09] What the hell? What? 什么鬼 你说什么
[1:05:11] ‐ Shut up. ‐ Okay. -闭嘴 -好吧
[1:05:12] There were beer cans and traces of weed all over the floor mats. 草地上到处都是啤酒罐和车轮印
[1:05:15] Listen, that’s my mom’s car, 听着 那是我妈的车
[1:05:16] so I’m just as concerned as you are. 所以我现在和你一样担心
[1:05:18] I just want to know where you kids are getting this stuff. 我只想知道你们这些孩子哪里搞来的这东西
[1:05:21] What do you mean by “stuff”? 你说的”这东西”是指什么
[1:05:23] Look, I can’t prove that you were driving the car, 我没法证明是你开的车
[1:05:26] but I can call your parents to come down and pick it up. 但是我可以叫你爸妈过来把它开走
[1:05:29] Or you can help me out. Where are you gettin’ the drugs? 或者你告诉我 你是从哪里弄来的毒品
[1:05:35] – Momo! – Here you go, Mo! -莫莫 -小莫 干得不错
[1:05:38] Go, mo! That’s my boy! 上啊 小莫 好孩子
[1:05:39] Hey, Momo! Let’s go! 莫莫 冲啊
[1:05:49] That’s okay, that’s okay. That was a good swing. 不错 挺好 挥得漂亮
[1:05:51] Wait for your pitch. 期待你击个漂亮球
[1:06:02] What’s he doing? 他在干嘛呢
[1:06:06] – Ball. ‐ Oh, come on, he’s too short. -坏球 -拜托 他蹲太低了
[1:06:08] I got nowhere to put the ball. 我没有投”好球”的角度
[1:06:09] I’ll show you where to put the ball! 要不要我来告诉你怎样投”好球”
[1:06:10] Yo, this pitcher’s old and shit. This dude’s like 30. 这投手又老又菜 看起来差不多三十了
[1:06:14] Ball. 坏球
[1:06:16] Just like that, Mo! Every time! 就是这样 小莫 每次都要这样
[1:06:24] Ball. 坏球
[1:06:26] Why isn’t he swinging? 他怎么不挥棒
[1:06:33] Ball four. 四个坏球
[1:06:36] That’s okay, Mo! 没事的 小莫
[1:06:39] Let’s go, baby! 冲啊 小朋友
[1:06:40] Every time! Every fucking time! 就是这样 每次都给我这样打
[1:06:44] Get in that ass, boy! Woo! 小子 去那好好坐着吧
[1:06:48] He sucked so bad that the last game, as a goof, 他最后一场打的糟透了 傻子一样
[1:06:51] he just decided to bat from the left side. 他只会从左边击球
[1:06:53] Motherfucker went four for four. 妈的 最后打了个四比四
[1:06:55] ‐ No way! ‐ He was a lefty the whole time. -不可能 -他一直是个左撇子
[1:06:57] That’s crazy. 怎么可能
[1:07:04] You know, Holly and I broke up. 霍莉和我分手了
[1:07:08] ‐ Oh. ‐ Oh? -是嘛 -你没别的话了吗
[1:07:29] ‐ Hello. ‐ You really fucked up with Mo. -晚上好 -你真的把小莫害惨了
[1:07:31] Tongue Daddy? Nah, he’s a big boy now. 你是说舌吻大王吗 他是个大孩子了
[1:07:33] No, he isn’t. You know that. 不 他不是 你知道的
[1:07:35] You know, I recently acquired some art myself. 我最近自学了艺术
[1:07:37] ‐ Uh‐huh? ‐ Mm‐hmm. -是嘛 -是啊
[1:07:38] Speaking of, where is what’s‐his‐face?? 说到这里 他叫 什么来着
[1:07:41] You know his name. 你知道他的名字
[1:07:43] All right, where’s Doug? 好吧 道格在哪里
[1:07:45] He’s in New York. 他在纽约
[1:07:47] Well, that sucks. 太差劲了
[1:07:49] He went to New York without you? 他去纽约不带上你吗
[1:07:51] I had to work. 我得工作
[1:07:52] ‐ You know, if you were my girl… ‐ Mm‐hmm. -如果你是我的女人 -然后呢
[1:07:55] you wouldn’t have to work a day in your life. 你这辈子一天班都不用上
[1:07:59] What? 怎么了
[1:08:00] ‐ It’s just so sad! ‐ Why is that funny? -真可悲 -这有什么好笑的
[1:08:04] Just how adorable you think you are. 你以为你自己有多招人喜欢
[1:08:08] You know, you’re not doing Mo any favors 你让他嗑药 帮他纹身
[1:08:09] getting him high, giving him tattoos. 压根就没有帮到小莫
[1:08:11] Like what the fuck are you thinking, Zeke? 泽克 你到底在想什么
[1:08:13] He’s a kid! 他还是个孩子
[1:08:14] He asked to do it. 他自己要这样做的
[1:08:16] Uh‐huh. I don’t even wanna think about 是嘛 我甚至不想去想
[1:08:17] the other shit I probably don’t know about. 其他我可能不知道的事
[1:08:19] That’d be best. 那样最好
[1:08:22] Look, it’s obvious he hangs out with you 很明显 和你一起玩
[1:08:24] so that he can feel cool. 让他觉得很酷
[1:08:25] But one day he’s gonna wake up and realize 但是迟早有一天他会清醒并意识到
[1:08:27] that you’re just hanging out with him 你和他一起玩
[1:08:29] because you need to feel cool too. 只是因为你也需要感觉很酷
[1:08:32] And then he won’t 之后他就不会了
[1:08:32] ’cause he’s the last person on Earth who thinks that you are. 因为他是地球上最后一个觉得你很酷的人
[1:08:42] Dude, what are you doing? 伙计 你干嘛呢
[1:08:44] What? Uh… 什么
[1:08:45] That was what you took from what I just said? 我说了这么多你就这反应吗
[1:08:50] I love you a lot. 我真的很爱你
[1:08:52] I don’t love you anymore. Like, at all, Zeke. 我再也不爱你了 泽克 一点都不爱
[1:08:57] And the only reason why I let you come over tonight 今晚我让你来只有一个原因
[1:08:59] was to tell you to stop fucking up my brother’s life. 就是告诉你别再干涉我弟的生活了
[1:09:06] Just… shit. 只是 该死
[1:09:32] Hey! Lisa, Lisa. Have you see Sophie tonight? 丽萨 你今晚看见索菲了吗
[1:09:35] ‐ No. ‐ Really? You don’t know? -没有 -真的吗 你不知道吗
[1:09:37] Or, no, you haven’t seen her? Hey, what’s up? 你没见过她吗 怎么了
[1:09:38] This is crazy, yo. Paul’s parents are out of town. 这太疯狂了 保罗的父母出城了
[1:09:41] Word’s spread, you did this. 到处都在传是你干的
[1:09:43] You bring me anything? 你能告诉我点什么吗
[1:10:23] I’m gonna need some more money from you two. 我需要你们俩给我点钱
[1:10:25] Holy fuck! 不会吧
[1:10:38] Hey, Sophie. There you are. 索菲 你在这里
[1:10:40] ‐ You were looking for me? ‐ Yeah, I was. -你在找我吗 -是的
[1:10:43] Well, I’m here. 我就在这呢
[1:10:46] Right. 好吧
[1:10:53] Hey, so, can… can we talk maybe? 我们能 谈谈吗
[1:10:57] Okay. Sure. 行 没问题
[1:10:58] Look, I just, I wanted to say I’m sorry for the other night. 我只是 想为那晚的事道歉
[1:11:02] What? What are…? What? 什么 你在 你什么意思
[1:11:03] Look, I’m starting to realize that, you know, 是这样 我意识到
[1:11:06] Zeke doesn’t always know what he’s… talking about. 泽克总是说一些不过脑子的话
[1:11:11] Can‐can we go upstairs? I just‐‐ 我们可以上楼吗 我
[1:11:13] Sure. All right. 行 可以
[1:11:15] Aw, my man! 兄弟
[1:11:17] – Dude, your face. ‐ What? -兄弟 你的脸 -怎么了
[1:11:19] Your face. 你的脸
[1:11:29] Hey, uh, sorry. This street’s closed off. 抱歉 这条街被封锁了
[1:11:32] ‐ What’s going on? ‐ Some house party got out of hand. -怎么了 -有家搞派对嗨过头了
[1:11:35] You had to bring the Avengers out? 你要去把”复仇者们”抓出来吗
[1:11:37] I mean, they’re just kids, man. 他们还只是孩子
[1:11:38] Weren’t you a kid once? 你没年轻过吗
[1:11:39] Either way, sir, you need to keep moving. 不管怎样 先生 你得往前走
[1:11:41] Hey, man, you know, 兄弟
[1:11:42] there’s a lot of bad things going on in the world. 这世上有很多烦恼忧愁
[1:11:43] So can’t you just let a couple kids just have a couple beers… 所以你就不能让几个孩子喝点啤酒吗
[1:11:46] ‐ Slim Shady? ‐ Yeah? -斯利姆·沙迪 -怎么了
[1:11:47] I smell the weed in the car, 我闻到车里有大麻味
[1:11:48] so if you don’t get the fuck outta here… 所以如果你现在不赶快滚
[1:11:49] Yes, sir. 好的 警官
[1:11:52] Good luck with those kids, man. 祝孩子们好运
[1:11:53] Hey, man, good luck. 兄弟 祝你好运
[1:12:00] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[1:12:10] Look, I just‐‐ can we…? 我只是 我们
[1:12:13] Can we just‐‐ can we start over? 我们可以重新开始吗
[1:12:15] No. Not really. 不 不行
[1:12:17] Well, no, I mean, obviously not completely start over. 不是的 不是完全重新开始
[1:12:19] I mean, our first kiss was stressful enough as it was. 我们第一次接吻时都太紧张了
[1:12:21] But, I mean, I mean, this time I just 但这一次
[1:12:23] wanna tell you how much I like you 我想告诉你我有多喜欢你
[1:12:25] and not take Zeke’s advice. 我不会再听泽克的建议了
[1:12:27] Because, let’s face it, Zeke’s advice 因为 我承认 他的建议
[1:12:28] can only get me as far as Zeke. 只能让我变成他那种人
[1:12:30] – Do you know what I’m saying? ‐ Can I go back downstairs? -你知道我在说什么吗 -我可以回楼下吗
[1:12:37] Yo, who invited their dad? 谁把他们的爸爸叫来了
[1:12:47] Don’t let anybody out. 别让任何人出去
[1:12:49] Hey, let’s put the drinks down. We’re the police. 大家把酒放下 我们是警察
[1:12:52] Yeah we are! 我们也是
[1:12:55] Where is Monroe Harris? 莫罗·哈里斯在哪里
[1:13:17] Look… I’m sorry, okay? 我很抱歉 好吗
[1:13:21] What are you doing? 你在干嘛呢
[1:13:24] ‐ What? ‐ Why would I want to kiss you? -怎么了 -为什么我要和你接吻
[1:13:25] What the hell is your problem? 你是不是脑子有问题
[1:13:27] Wait, but I just‐‐ I apologized. 等等 可我刚刚 我道过歉了
[1:13:28] Yeah, so? You’re a dick! 所以呢 你就是个混蛋
[1:13:30] And you’re fucking sketchy. 是个怪胎
[1:13:32] You’re like a child drug dealer. 你就像个儿童毒贩
[1:13:33] You let everyone use you. 你让所有人利用你
[1:13:36] You’re the guy with the bag. That’s weird. 你就像圣诞老人 这太奇怪了
[1:13:39] Yeah, but we kissed. 对 但我们接过吻了
[1:13:41] Yeah. I liked you. 是的 我喜欢过你
[1:13:43] I don’t like you anymore. 可是我现在不喜欢你了
[1:13:46] Wait, are you joking? 等等 你在开玩笑吗
[1:13:48] ‘Cause I can honestly never tell. 因为我真的分辨不出来
[1:13:52] Monroe Harris, are you in there? 莫罗·哈里斯 你在里面吗
[1:13:53] Open the door. This is the police. 开门 我们是警察
[1:13:55] Danny, fuck off, okay? 丹尼 滚远点 好吗
[1:13:56] ‐ I don’t think that’s a kid. – Open the door! -我觉得那不是个小孩 -开门
[1:13:59] – Open this door right now! ‐ Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! -立刻把门打开 -该死的
[1:14:02] You locked the door? 你居然把门锁了
[1:14:03] Yeah, I kinda thought this was gonna go better. 是的 我原以为我们会有下一步
[1:14:10] – Do not make this worse. ‐ I’m opening it. -别让事情变得更糟 -我要开门了
[1:14:13] No, no, no, Sophie. Please, give me a minute, okay? 别开门 索菲 给我一分钟好吗
[1:14:16] What the fuck is going on? 这他妈到底是怎么回事
[1:14:18] Look, I do this all the time, okay? 我经常这样做 好吗
[1:14:19] It’s fine, I do this at home. It’s fine. 没事的 我在家也这样 放心
[1:14:21] – Open this door! ‐ What the fuck! -快开门 -搞什么
[1:14:22] I’m not gonna ask again! 再不开门我就直接进来了
[1:14:24] This isn’t me, I swear. 我不是这样的人 我发誓
[1:14:26] Are you killing yourself? 你要自杀吗
[1:14:32] Hey, are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:14:41] ♪ Where the boys are ♪ ♪ 他在哪里 ♪
[1:14:48] ♪ Someone waits for me ♪ ♪ 等我的那个男孩 ♪
[1:14:55] ♪ A smiling face, a warm embrace ♪ ♪ 一张笑脸 一个温暖的拥抱 ♪
[1:15:01] ♪ Two arms to hold me tenderly ♪ ♪ 温柔地把我揽在怀中 ♪
[1:15:08] ♪ Where the boys are ♪ ♪ 他在哪里 ♪
[1:15:14] ♪ My true love will be ♪ ♪ 我的真爱 ♪
[1:15:21] ♪ He’s walking down some street in town ♪ ♪ 他在镇上的街道漫步 ♪
[1:15:27] ♪ And I know he’s looking there for me ♪ ♪ 我知到他在寻找我 ♪
[1:15:34] ♪ ‘Til he holds me ♪ ♪ 我迫不及待 ♪
[1:15:40] ♪ I wait impatiently ♪ ♪ 直到他抱住我 ♪
[1:15:46] ♪ Where the boys are Where the boys are ♪ ♪ 他在哪里 他在哪里 ♪
[1:15:53] ♪ Where the boys are ♪ ♪ 他在哪里 ♪
[1:15:58] ♪ Someone waits ♪ ♪ 等我的 ♪
[1:16:03] ♪ For me ♪ ♪ 那个人 ♪
[1:16:18] I’m so fuckin’ screwed, man. 我完蛋了 兄弟
[1:16:22] I mean, think about it. 想想看
[1:16:22] They know my name, they know where I live. 他们知道我的名字 知道我住哪里
[1:16:24] They can find me! 他们肯定能找到我
[1:16:26] And I can’t stay here forever. 我不可能永远待在这里
[1:16:27] Ah, dude, relax. You’re fine. 放松兄弟 没事的
[1:16:29] Yo, shut the fuck up, dude. That’s easy for you to say. 你他妈闭嘴 站着说话不腰疼
[1:16:33] You’ve literally never cared how this was going to end for me. 你从来不关心我会怎么样
[1:16:35] And I have to fucking move now! I have to change my name! 我不得不背井离乡 改名换姓了
[1:16:38] My fucking parents, dog! 离开我爸妈 混蛋
[1:16:42] Hey, don’t beat yourself up over this. This is not a big deal. 别太自责 这没什么大不了的
[1:16:45] You’re 16. 你才十六岁
[1:16:48] Dude. 兄弟
[1:16:51] You serious right now? Come on. 你认真的吗 拜托
[1:16:53] I just– I don’t wanna end up like you, man. 我只是 我不想变成你这样 兄弟
[1:16:59] That’s a bad thing? 那是件坏事吗
[1:17:00] Yeah, it’s a fuckin’ nightmare. 是的 简直糟透了
[1:17:04] All right, yeah. 行吧
[1:17:06] You’re not gonna end up like me. You’re good, man. 你不会变成我这样的 放心吧
[1:17:09] Look at me, dude, I’m already‐‐ I’m already like you. 看着我 老哥 我已经变成你这样了
[1:17:11] It’s already happened. I‐I sold drugs… 已经这样了 我卖毒品
[1:17:15] Sophie won’t even talk to me. 索菲不和我说话了
[1:17:18] My friends just use me for alcohol, my parents hate me. 我的朋友找我只为了买酒 我爸妈讨厌我
[1:17:25] I hooked up with Holly. 我还和霍莉搞在一起过
[1:17:28] What? 你说什么
[1:17:30] Like…? 你是说
[1:17:37] Fuckin’ bitch. 该死的婊子
[1:17:39] Like sex? 你们上床了吗
[1:17:44] Word. Mmmm. 我也不知道该说什么
[1:17:47] Sick! You lost your virginity, eh? 真棒 你破处了 对吗
[1:17:50] I know, dude, and… 我知道 兄弟
[1:17:53] I wanted to tell you really fuckin’ badly, 我真的很想告诉你
[1:17:55] but it was to your girlfriend. 但她是你女朋友
[1:17:57] Yeah, yeah. I can imagine how that could be rough. 我可以想象这有多难开口
[1:18:07] Come here, bro. Come over here. 过来吧 兄弟 过来
[1:18:10] I love you, fuckin’ idiot. 我爱你 你这个笨蛋
[1:18:21] Stop crying. It’s weird. 别哭了 这很奇怪
[1:18:23] We don’t cry in this house. We do drugs in this house. 我们不在这里哭 我们只在这吸毒
[1:18:27] You’re good, dude. You’re not gonna get in trouble. 别担心 你不会有麻烦的
[1:18:29] What am I gonna do, dude? 我该怎么办
[1:18:32] Tell the fucking cops. Just be like, “Hey, um…” 告诉警察 就说
[1:18:34] Just blame it on me. Just be like, I sold you alcohol and drugs 都推在我身上 就说是我卖给你的酒和毒品
[1:18:38] and all that nonsense. Whatever, it’s cool. 其他那些事也都怪我 管他呢 无所谓
[1:18:42] Really? Just like that? 真的吗 就这样吗
[1:18:44] Yeah. What are they gonna do to me? Look at where I live. 他们能拿我怎么办 看看我住的地方
[1:18:47] What’s the worst that could happen? 还能会有什么更糟的事吗
[1:18:49] Take my DMX poster and fucking… 拿走我的DMX海报的吗
[1:18:52] You’re cool, man. 你会没事的
[1:18:54] Just get outta here before I change my mind. 在我改主意前快走吧
[1:19:01] No. 不
[1:19:02] – No, I can’t do it. ‐ What do you mean no? -不 我不能这样 -你说不是什么意思
[1:19:08] I think this is my fault, and I… 我认为这是我的错
[1:19:13] I gotta own it. 我得自己承担
[1:19:14] Nah, bro, we got this. 不 兄弟 就这样吧
[1:19:17] Yo, one time me and Nick, we got a whole… 有次我和尼克 我们遇到了一个大
[1:19:19] You’ve done enough. 你做的已经够多了
[1:19:21] Mo! 小莫
[1:19:28] – Hey! Morning! – Hi, sweetie. -早上好 -你好 宝贝
[1:19:31] ‐ Hey. – Uh, movie tonight? -早上好 -今晚一起看电影吗
[1:19:33] Yeah. Sounds good. 行啊 听起来不错
[1:19:35] – Oh! Okay. – Are you hungry? -那先这样定了 -你饿吗
[1:19:38] No, I’m good. Thanks. 不饿 谢谢
[1:19:41] – hey. You okay? ‐ Mm‐hmm. Yeah. -你还好吗 -我没事
[1:19:50] Monroe. 莫罗
[1:20:48] Yo. What up? 怎么了
[1:20:58] Stay away from my son. 离我儿子远点
[1:21:01] I’m not gonna stay away from Mo. You’re not my dad. 我不会离小莫远点的 你不是我爸
[1:21:04] You can’t tell me what to do. 你不能命令我做什么
[1:21:09] What the fuck? What’s up? 搞什么 你要干嘛
[1:21:13] The fuck?! 我靠
[1:21:17] What’s your problem, bro? 你有病吧
[1:21:19] I have no idea what it is about you that he finds so special. 我真搞不懂他觉得你有哪点好
[1:21:24] I really don’t. 我真的搞不懂
[1:21:26] And I think about it all the time. 我也一直在想
[1:21:30] I mean… Right be– cause you let him smoke and drink and? 是因为你让他吸烟喝酒吗
[1:21:35] Was I supposed to do that? 我也应该那样吗
[1:21:38] I’m his father. 我是他爸
[1:21:41] For the record, I don’t blame you. I can’t. 和你说 我不怪你 我怪不了你
[1:21:46] But Mo is nothing like you. 但小莫和你完全不同
[1:21:48] And he should’ve known better. 他自己应该更明白的
[1:21:52] So, do me a favor and just, you know, leave my son 帮我一个忙吧 离我儿子
[1:21:57] and my daughter and my whole family the fuck alone. 我女儿 离我全家都远点
[1:22:02] – Dad. ‐ I told you to stay in the car! -爸 -我让你待在车里的
[1:22:20] I got expelled. 我被开除了
[1:22:46] Don’t tell your mom about that, okay? 别把这事告诉你妈 好吗
[1:23:22] Monroe. 莫罗
[1:23:32] ‐ Bye, Rhonda. ‐ See you Thursday. -再见 朗达-周四见
[1:23:37] Hi, can I get a, um, a number nine with no pickles, please? 能给我来一份不要腌黄瓜的九号套餐吗
[1:23:43] That’ll be $8.21. Second window. 8.21美元 二号窗口取餐
[1:23:46] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[1:23:51] – Oh, shit! Momo! ‐ Zeke? -天啊 莫莫 -泽克
[1:23:55] I don’t know what I’m gonna do, man. 我不懂该怎么办
[1:23:57] He was my best friend. I lost my best friend, man. 他是我最好的朋友 我失去我最好的朋友了
[1:24:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:24:02] Fuck! 该死的
[1:24:04] What a fucking good dog. 多好的一条狗
[1:24:08] Huh? What‐what‐what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[1:24:12] Yeah, that was all right. 还行吧
[1:24:13] That was great! That was like‐like Oscar stuff. 是很棒 可以拿奥斯卡奖了
[1:24:16] You know, like Chalamet or something. 就像查拉梅那样
[1:24:17] Oh, definitely. 当然
[1:24:22] So, how long you been working here? 你在这里工作多久了
[1:24:25] Like two weeks. Something like that. Yeah. 两周吧 差不多
[1:24:27] ‐ Yeah, cool. Good for you, man. ‐ Thank you. -真棒 不错啊兄弟 -谢谢
[1:24:31] I see you’re going by your full name. 我看你用了全名
[1:24:32] Oh, yeah, got me. It’s corporate here, you know? 被你发现了 这里毕竟是大公司
[1:24:36] Big company. Just wanna look good. It’s professional, you know. 大公司 得像那回事 职业一点
[1:24:39] I told you, everything always works out. 告诉过你一切都会好起来的
[1:24:41] It always works out. Look at us. 总是会好起来的 看看我们
[1:24:43] I mean, sort of. You know, 算是吧
[1:24:44] I mean, I did have to switch schools. 我不得不转学
[1:24:47] And my mom cried for a month straight. 我妈妈哭了整整一个月
[1:24:49] And I can only drive the car to go 我只能开车去
[1:24:51] to community service or pee in a cup. 做社区服务或者尿检
[1:24:53] Right. But… but… 没错 但是
[1:24:55] ‐ Yeah? ‐ We have… -但是什么 -我们有
[1:24:58] a memory. We have a memory that we get to share together. 一段回忆 我们一段能一起分享的回忆
[1:25:01] Not a lot of people get that, right? 这不是很多人都有的 不是吗
[1:25:04] Sure. 当然
[1:25:08] Yo, did I tell you? I wrote a script! 我和你说了吗 我写了一个剧本
[1:25:11] – Like, a movie. Like, yeah… ‐ No way! -电影剧本那种 -不会吧
[1:25:14] ‐ Yeah! ‐ Did you actually? -没想到吧 -你真的写了吗
[1:25:15] Yeah, yeah. It’s like a horror‐action‐comedy type thing. 是的 大概是恐怖动作喜剧那种
[1:25:19] And, uh, there’s actually a character in it based off you. 还有一个以你为原型的角色
[1:25:21] – I think you’d like it. ‐ Yeah, can I read it sometime? -我觉得你会喜欢的 -我能看看剧本吗
[1:25:23] I haven’t written it actually yet. It’s in my head right now. 我其实还没写出来 它现在还在我脑子里
[1:25:27] It’s in that process. 还得加工一下
[1:25:29] But I will write it down. 但我会写出来的
[1:25:30] I heard that is the easiest part. 我听说写出来是最简单的部分
[1:25:31] So, yeah, we’ll cross that bridge when it comes. 船到桥头自然直
[1:25:33] ‐ Cool. ‐ Very cool. -很棒 -非常棒
[1:25:39] So, uh, what are you doing later? 你等会有什么安排吗
[1:25:41] I haven’t seen you in, like, forever. 我好久没见你了
[1:25:42] You wanna hang out or something? 你想一起玩一会吗
[1:25:43] No, I’m sorry I have to hang out with my parents tonight. 抱歉 我今晚得和我爸妈在一起
[1:25:45] You know. 你懂的
[1:25:47] But, uh, yo, you wanna come? 但是你想来吗
[1:25:49] Ha! No thanks. Yeah, I get it. Um… 还是算了 我明白了
[1:25:53] Okay, if not, maybe tomorrow? 好吧 要不明天怎么样
[1:25:55] I’m off tomorrow actually. Tomorrow’s better. Tomorrow? 我明天休息 明天更合适 明天约吗
[1:25:57] ‐ Sure. Maybe. Yeah. ‐ Cool. -没问题 应该可以吧 -好的
[1:26:00] ‐ I’ll, uh, I’ll let you know. ‐ Okay. -到时再约吧 -行
[1:26:06] All right, I guess somebody who works here will fix that. 好吧 我想这里工作的其他人会收拾的
[1:26:10] – See you tomorrow? ‐ Yeah, I’ll see you around, man. -明天见 -明天见兄弟
[1:26:12] Tight. I’ll walk you out. Come on. 就这样说定了 我送你出去 走吧
[1:26:52] ♪ I see you, kid, alone in your room ♪ ♪孩子 我看见你一个人在房间 ♪
[1:27:02] ♪ You got the weight on your mind ♪ ♪ 你的心事有不少 ♪
[1:27:05] ♪ And you’re just trying to get by ♪ ♪ 你试着摆脱 ♪
[1:27:10] ♪ Your world is just beginning ♪ ♪ 你的世界才刚刚开始 ♪
[1:27:14] ♪ And I know this life seems never‐ending ♪ ♪ 我知道这样的生活看上去没有尽头 ♪
[1:27:21] ♪ But you got nothin’ but time ♪ ♪ 你有的是时间 ♪
[1:27:25] ♪ And it ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪
[1:27:30] ♪ You know what you got to do ♪ ♪ 你知道自己该做什么 ♪
[1:27:35] ♪ You ain’t got nothin’ but time ♪ ♪ 你不是只有时间 ♪
[1:27:40] ♪ And it ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪
[1:27:52] ♪ Let ’em in one by one ♪ ♪ 让它们一个一个来 ♪
[1:28:02] ♪ Keep ’em safe from all the harm ♪ ♪ 让它们免受伤害 ♪
[1:28:12] ♪ Let ’em in one by one ♪ ♪ 让它们一个一个来 ♪
[1:28:22] ♪ Keep ’em safe, yeah… ♪ ♪ 让它们不被伤害 ♪
[1:28:30] ♪ They wanna live ♪ ♪ 他们想活着 ♪
[1:28:35] ♪ They wanna be somebody ♪ ♪ 他们想成为某人 ♪
[1:28:40] ♪ They wanna give ♪ ♪ 他们想给予 ♪
[1:28:46] And be wanted ♪ ♪ 也想要被需要 ♪
[1:28:50] ♪ They want to forgive ♪ ♪ 他们想原谅 ♪
[1:28:55] ♪ And not be forgotten ♪ ♪ 不想被遗忘 ♪
[1:29:00] ♪ They want to reach the end ♪ ♪ 他们想到活到最后 ♪
[1:29:05] ♪ They wanna live ♪ ♪ 他们想要活着 ♪
[1:29:10] ♪ Their way of living ♪ ♪ 他们的生活方式 ♪
[1:29:22] ♪ I see you, kid, alone in your room ♪ ♪ 孩子 我看见你一个人在房间 ♪
[1:29:32] ♪ I see you, kid, you got the weight on your mind ♪ ♪ 我明白孩子你有不少心事 ♪
[1:29:40] ♪ I see you’re just trying to get by ♪ ♪ 我知道你努力在适应 ♪
[1:29:45] ♪ But your world is just beginning ♪ ♪ 但你的世界才刚刚开始 ♪
[1:29:50] ♪ I know this life seems never‐ending ♪ ♪ 我知道这种生活看上去没有尽头 ♪
[1:29:55] ♪ It’s up to you ♪ ♪ 这取决于你 ♪
[1:29:58] ♪ It’s up to you, you know ♪ ♪ 这取决于你 你知道的 ♪
[1:30:01] ♪ It’s only time ♪ ♪ 这只是时间问题 ♪
[1:30:05] ♪ It ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪
[1:30:10] ♪ It’s nothin’ but time ♪ ♪ 这只是时间问题 ♪
[1:30:15] ♪ And it ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Super(超级英雄)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Chronicle Director’s Cut(超能失控)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme