英文名称:Big Sky
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Big Sky”… | |
[00:06] | Please! Please let us go! | 求你了 放我们走吧 |
[00:08] | The walls are closing in ’cause you took those teenagers! | 我们腹背受敌 就因为你抓了那两个女孩 |
[00:11] | Or maybe because you killed a cop! | 也可能是因为你杀了个条子 |
[00:15] | Anything happens to me, | 我发生任何事 |
[00:17] | the trail leads right to you. | 都会查到你身上 |
[00:18] | I’m a record keeper. | 我是个会记账的人 |
[00:20] | You don’t think I got an insurance policy. | 你以为我没有保险措施吗 |
[00:22] | I will do what’s necessary. | 我会为达目的不择手段 |
[00:25] | Today’s the first day of the rest of your life. | 今天是你们余生的第一天 |
[00:27] | Isn’t that lovely? | 很美妙吧 |
[00:29] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[00:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:31] | Cody?! Danielle?! | 科迪 丹妮尔 |
[00:33] | – Help! – Help us! | -救命啊 -救救我们 |
[00:36] | I feel we’re close. | 我感觉我们很接近了 |
[00:38] | This whole thing has rattled you. | 你一直被这些阴影笼罩 |
[00:39] | If it is Legarski, we need to see where he goes. | 如果真是勒加斯基干的 我们得知道他的行踪 |
[00:42] | Hands! | 举起双手 |
[00:44] | He and whoever he’s been working with | 勒加斯基和他的同伙 不管是谁 |
[00:45] | have been one step ahead of us this whole time. | 一直以来动作都比我们快一步 |
[00:47] | – It’s getting too hot. – We have to move them. | -太引人注目了 -我们得转移她们 |
[00:53] | He’s on the move again. | 他又出发了 |
[00:54] | I’m headed to The All In Bar. | 我现在要去一切酒吧 |
[00:55] | I’ll meet you there. | 我到那里和你碰头 |
[00:57] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[00:57] | – One… – Drop the gun. | -一 -放下枪 |
[00:58] | – …two… – I’m not kidding! | -二 -我没有开玩笑 |
[01:00] | …three… | 三 |
[01:01] | four… | 四 |
[01:38] | You’re safe now. | 你们现在安全了 |
[02:43] | Ms. Dewell. | 德威尔女士 |
[02:45] | There’s another one out there. | 还有一名嫌犯 |
[02:47] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[02:48] | The girls say there were two abductors, | 女孩们说有两名绑架者 |
[02:50] | the other one’s a trucker. | 另一个是货车司机 |
[02:51] | Okay, but before we get to that, what happened in there? | 好吧 但在那之前 里面发生了什么 |
[02:54] | He had a gun, said when he counted to five, | 他有枪 说要数到五 |
[02:57] | he was going to shoot. | 然后就开枪 |
[02:59] | He made it to four. | 他数到了四 |
[03:00] | – And you shot him? – I shot him. | -然后你就开枪打了他 -我打了他 |
[03:05] | We found the girls. The younger sister’s injured, | 我们找到女孩了 妹妹受伤了 |
[03:08] | but it looks like they’ll be okay. | 但看上去她们会没事的 |
[03:09] | And Cody? | 科迪呢 |
[03:11] | Not yet. | 还没找到 |
[03:15] | Hey, how’s he looking? | 他怎么样了 |
[03:17] | Needed a hospital 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前就该就医了 |
[03:20] | I need your gun. | 你的枪给我 |
[03:24] | We’ll do the statement later. | 我们晚点再录口供 |
[03:27] | Did you shoot… | 你开枪… |
[03:28] | Legarski was working with someone. | 勒加斯基有同伙 |
[03:30] | It was a trucker doing the kidnapping. | 有个卡车司机负责绑架 |
[03:32] | Cassie, Jenny, | 卡丝 珍妮 |
[03:34] | my guys got it from here. | 接下来就交给我的人吧 |
[03:36] | And that would be an order. | 这是命令 |
[03:41] | How do you know, a trucker? | 你怎么知道是个卡车司机的 |
[03:43] | It’s what the girls said. A trucker. | 那几个女孩说的 一个卡车司机 |
[04:03] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[04:06] | Just do your breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[04:16] | His blood pressure’s dropping. | 他的血压降得很快 |
[04:17] | Alright. Let’s see if we can stabilize him. | 好 看能不能让他稳定下来 |
[04:18] | It looks like the bullet’s still in there. | 子弹应该还在他体内 |
[04:20] | – Watch out! Coming through! – Vitals are weak. | -注意 借过 -生命体征很弱 |
[04:22] | – Rick. Rick! – Easy there, ma’am. I got to get him through. | -瑞克… -别激动 女士 我得让他过去 |
[04:24] | I’m his wife. What happened? | 我是他老婆 发生了什么 |
[04:25] | Your husband’s been shot. We’re taking him to surgery. | 你丈夫中枪了 我们要送他去手术 |
[04:28] | – Let’s get him some plasma. – We’re losing him. | -给他输点血 -他快不行了 |
[04:31] | Doctor, blood pressure’s dropping. | 医生 血压在迅速下降 |
[04:33] | He’s flatlining! | 曲线快平了 |
[04:34] | 天空市凶杀案 | |
[06:06] | The body of private investigator Cody Hoyt | 私家侦探科迪·霍伊特的尸体 |
[06:08] | was found earlier tonight, | 于今晚早些时候被发现 |
[06:10] | and a Montana state trooper has been shot | 另有一名蒙大拿州警中枪 |
[06:12] | in connection to the kidnapping. | 此人与绑架案有关 |
[06:14] | According to sources, a manhunt is now underway | 据消息来源称 目前正在通缉 |
[06:16] | in search of a long-haul trucker | 一名长途卡车司机 |
[06:18] | who was working in concert with the trooper. | 此人与此州警有合作 |
[06:20] | Police have issued an all-points bulletin | 警方已发出了全面通缉通告 |
[06:23] | and are urging — | 并呼吁… |
[06:28] | Nobody knows my involvement | 没人知道我跟这事有关系 |
[06:31] | besides the trooper. | 只有那个州警知道 |
[06:33] | Has this trooper told anyone else? | 这个州警告诉其他人了吗 |
[06:36] | – A wife, or — – He didn’t. | -他老婆 或者… -他没有 |
[06:37] | How can you be so sure, Ronald? | 你怎么能这么确定 罗纳德 |
[06:39] | Look. Right now, I need to concentrate. | 听着 我现在需要集中精力 |
[06:42] | Can you appreciate that? | 你能理解一下吗 |
[06:44] | You are not to disrupt my focus. | 你不能打扰我 |
[06:46] | Do…you…get…that? | 你 明 白 吗 |
[06:51] | Why would I want to disrupt your focus? | 我打扰你干什么 |
[06:53] | Last time, it was a waste of good cereal. | 上次就浪费了一碗上好的麦片 |
[06:58] | These girls — they can identify me. | 这几个女孩 她们会认出我 |
[07:01] | They have seen my face. | 她们见过我的脸 |
[07:03] | So as you might guess… | 所以你可能也猜到了 |
[07:06] | I’m under a little stress, Mother. | 我现在压力有点大 母亲 |
[07:29] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我没想吓着你 |
[07:30] | The door was open. | 门开着 |
[07:33] | Sorry. I thought, um… | 不好意思 我以为… |
[07:37] | Our parents are just in the cafeteria. | 我们的爸妈去餐厅了 |
[07:39] | They should be back soon. | 他们很快就回来 |
[07:42] | How’s the leg? | 你的腿还好吗 |
[07:45] | Still alive, almost kicking. | 还好 很快就能活蹦乱跳了 |
[07:50] | A real Allyson Felix, huh? | 你真是个短跑女飞人啊 |
[07:53] | We heard about Cody. | 我们听说了科迪的事 |
[07:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:03] | The sketch artist is working on the rendering of the trucker | 素描专家正在根据你们对卡车司机的描述 |
[08:05] | based on your descriptions. | 画出他的画像 |
[08:07] | It should be coming out today at some point. | 今天应该就能画出来 |
[08:09] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[08:11] | we’re working on a profile, | 我们也在做他的侧写 |
[08:13] | and I was wondering | 我就想着 |
[08:14] | if maybe you might remember | 也许你们能记起 |
[08:17] | anything that might help us. | 任何能帮助我们的信息 |
[08:26] | He doesn’t look like a psycho. | 他不像是个疯子 |
[08:29] | I mean, he is, | 他是疯疯癫癫的 |
[08:31] | but he comes off vulnerable. | 但有脆弱的一面 |
[08:36] | Sweet, even. | 甚至还很贴心 |
[08:38] | Sweet psycho. | 贴心的疯子 |
[08:42] | The other one was worse. | 另外那个人更坏 |
[08:45] | Way worse. I’m glad that you shot him. | 坏得多 我很庆幸你开枪打了他 |
[09:25] | No, no, no, no, no. Either you and the police are right, | 不不不 要么你和警察都是对的 |
[09:28] | or the police are wrong because you steered them wrong. | 要么警察是错的 因为你把他们带偏了 |
[09:40] | The girls identified your husband as their captor. | 女孩们认出了你丈夫是劫持者 |
[09:51] | I-I know how hard this must be for you. | 我知道你肯定很难接受 |
[09:55] | I… | 我… |
[09:56] | I understand. I do. | 我真的理解 |
[09:57] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[10:02] | I just shot somebody. | 我刚开枪打了个人 |
[10:15] | I feel responsible. | 我觉得我也有责任 |
[10:20] | This is not on you. | 这不是你的错 |
[10:22] | It is. At least some. | 就是的 至少有一部分责任 |
[10:26] | We spent our days not noticing one another, | 我们每天貌合神离 |
[10:30] | day after day after day. | 日复一日 |
[10:35] | Imagine my capacity to not see somebody. | 我居然连看清一个人的能力都没有 |
[11:26] | – Tea? – Yeah. | -喝茶吗 -好 |
[11:28] | Yeah? Good. | 行 没问题 |
[11:45] | So, these are all of his documents | 这是我在办公室 |
[11:48] | I could find in the office. | 找到的他的文件 |
[11:53] | We’re gonna do a service. | 我们要办个葬礼 |
[11:56] | Something simple, small. | 简单小型的葬礼 |
[11:58] | – Maybe you could help me plan that. – Of course. | -你能帮我筹划吗 -当然可以 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I can do anything you want. | 有什么要求尽管说 |
[12:02] | Just — I can do it all if you want. | 只要…我全部操办都行 |
[12:05] | I want it somewhat celebratory. | 我希望葬礼能欢快一点 |
[12:07] | ‘Cause that’s what he would want. | 因为那会是他所希望的 |
[12:13] | You know, Cody died on a rescue mission. | 科迪是在救人时牺牲的 |
[12:17] | And it wasn’t in vain. | 他并非白白牺牲 |
[12:19] | And you continued that mission. | 而你接着开展了营救 |
[12:21] | And you got those girls out. | 并把女孩们都解救了出来 |
[12:23] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[12:30] | First off, I should have listened to you. | 首先 我应该听你的 |
[12:33] | The idea of Rick Legarski, couldn’t fathom it. | 竟然是瑞克·勒加斯基 完全想象不到 |
[12:37] | I dropped the ball, and I am sorry. | 是我犯了错误 非常抱歉 |
[12:39] | Let’s just focus on getting the other guy. | 我们还是把精力放在抓住另外那个人上吧 |
[12:41] | Well, it is our focus, Cassie. | 那绝对是我们的重点 卡丝 |
[12:44] | Cannot be yours. | 不能是你的 |
[12:49] | Would you prefer we postpone this? | 你希望过段时间再说吗 |
[12:54] | Would you prefer we postpone this? | 你希望过段时间再说吗 |
[12:56] | No. No. Let’s do it. | 不 来吧 |
[13:00] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | Now, you said before that he was counting to five. | 你之前讲 他在从一数到五 |
[13:10] | – One… – He started to count. | -一… -他开始数数 |
[13:11] | I… | 我… |
[13:13] | …two… | 二… |
[13:14] | …kept telling him to drop… | 不断让他放下… |
[13:15] | …three… | 三… |
[13:17] | …his weapon. | 他的武器 |
[13:19] | …four… | 四… |
[13:21] | I… | 我 |
[13:21] | Four. Four. Four. | 四 四 四 |
[13:24] | I kept telling him to drop the gun. | 我不断让他把枪放下 |
[13:26] | And he wouldn’t. | 而他没有 |
[13:30] | Did he point his weapon at you? | 他把枪口指向你了吗 |
[13:33] | What? | 什么 |
[13:34] | Did he aim it at you? | 他对你瞄准了吗 |
[13:36] | It’s okay if you don’t remember. | 如果你记不得也没事 |
[13:40] | he didn’t point his weapon at me. | 他并没有用枪口指向我 |
[13:42] | But he said when he got to the count of five — | 但他说他数到五… |
[13:43] | Did he raise it? | 他举起枪了吗 |
[13:46] | I didn’t want to give him the chance. | 我不想给他机会 |
[13:47] | Did he make a move at all? | 他有任何举动吗 |
[13:50] | I found him on site with the missing girls, | 我在现场发现他和失踪的女孩们在一起 |
[13:51] | and he was threatening to shoot me. | 他威胁要向我开枪 |
[13:53] | So you shot him at four. | 于是在数到四时你向他开了枪 |
[13:54] | I shot him at four. | 数到四时我对他开了枪 |
[13:59] | Look, it was him or me. | 听着 不是他死就是我亡 |
[14:00] | Deal with it. I have to. | 反正就是这样 我没得选 |
[14:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:21] | Hi, Merrilee. This is Mitchell. | 你好 梅里利 我是米切尔 |
[14:25] | I heard about what happened. I saw on the news. | 我都听说了发生的事 我从新闻里看见了 |
[14:28] | I apologize. At the risk of being insensitive — | 我向你道歉 这么打过来可能不太合适 |
[14:30] | You’ve already crossed that line, Mitchell. | 你已经越界了 米切尔 |
[14:32] | This is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[14:33] | I only called to offer my sincere condolences. | 我打电话来只为了表示诚挚的问候 |
[14:35] | I can’t imagine what you must be dealing with. | 我无法想象你现在的处境 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:42] | Is he… | 他怎么… |
[14:45] | Will he recover? | 他能醒过来吗 |
[14:48] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:50] | If he does, not as himself. | 就算他醒了 也回不到原来的样子 |
[14:52] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[14:55] | If there’s anything I can do… | 我能不能做点什么… |
[14:56] | I’m hanging up, Mitchell. | 我挂了 米切尔 |
[15:03] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[15:05] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[15:46] | So, remind me — | 告诉我 |
[15:47] | Did you become a cowgirl so you could show off, | 你是为了炫耀才扮牛仔 |
[15:51] | or are you showing off because you’re a cowgirl? | 还是因为你是牛仔才炫耀的 |
[15:57] | You know what? Don’t even answer that. | 知道吗 不用回答我的问题 |
[16:00] | Either way, I’m into it. | 不管是哪种 我都喜欢 |
[16:04] | You would be. | 你会的 |
[16:06] | You always liked to bite off more than you could chew. | 你总是喜欢你攀不上的人 |
[16:36] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:38] | I narrowed down the list of possible rigs | 基于那些女孩的描述 |
[16:40] | based on the girls’ description. | 我缩小了可疑卡车的范围 |
[16:41] | 27 matches in Lewis and Clark County, | 路易斯县和克拉克县有二十七辆符合 |
[16:44] | four of which were hauling at the same time of the kidnapping. | 绑架发生时其中四辆有出车 |
[16:47] | – Jenny — – I-I got a buddy at the Vehicle Service Bureau | -珍妮 -我有个朋友在车辆服务局 |
[16:49] | checking on the registrations of the rigs that match. | 他帮我查了符合车辆的登记情况 |
[16:52] | Once we get some names, I’ll pay them a visit. | 只要知道名字 我就去找他们 |
[16:55] | This isn’t where you should be. | 你不应该在这里 |
[16:56] | I-It’s where I need to be. | 我必须来这里 |
[16:58] | First, ’cause the trucker’s still out there. | 首先 因为卡车司机还逍遥法外 |
[16:59] | And second… | 第二… |
[17:06] | And what? | 什么 |
[17:10] | I need to be strong for Justin. | 为了贾斯廷 我必须坚强 |
[17:13] | At home, I just…wobble. | 在家里 我只会…惴惴不安 |
[17:17] | Cody always said, just keep moving. | 科迪总是说 动起来 |
[17:19] | Just — Just move your feet. Just — Just keep moving. | 脚步动起来 不要停下来 |
[17:24] | Move. | 动起来 |
[17:26] | You know, I don’t know much. | 我懂的不是很多 |
[17:30] | But life at its fullest — | 但是生活中 |
[17:32] | intense emotions, both good and bad — | 情感最强烈的时候 不论好还是坏 |
[17:36] | I don’t think we survive best by running away from them. | 我认为逃避并不是最好的办法 |
[17:48] | How’d you get to be so smart? | 你怎么变得这么聪明 |
[17:50] | Unfortunately, the hard way. | 不幸的是 这也是不得已 |
[17:53] | And, clearly, the education continues. | 显然 生活的教训不会停 |
[17:58] | Denise. | 迪尼丝 |
[18:02] | I know how much you adored him… | 我知道你非常爱他… |
[18:07] | and how much you took care of him. | 你把他照顾得那么好 |
[18:14] | We took care of each other. | 我们互相照顾 |
[18:33] | If he was hiding something in the house, | 如果他在屋里藏了东西 |
[18:35] | don’t you think I would have found it? | 你不觉得我会早就发现了吗 |
[18:37] | Well, we got to be sure. | 我们必须要确定一下 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:33] | 钻井分部 美国自蒙大拿州海伦那 | |
[20:00] | Any progress? | 有发现吗 |
[20:02] | Well, he’s still with us, which is kind of a miracle. | 他还活着 算是个奇迹 |
[20:06] | God’s looking out for him, I guess. | 看来上帝眷顾他 |
[20:10] | With all that’s on God’s plate, | 上帝事务繁忙 |
[20:11] | I wouldn’t peg Rick for special treatment. | 我认为瑞克不会受到特殊待遇 |
[20:14] | What kind of music does he like? | 他喜欢什么样的音乐 |
[20:17] | – Beg your pardon? – Well, with brain injuries, | -你说什么 -经证实 |
[20:20] | music has been shown to have benefits. | 音乐对脑损伤有好处 |
[20:22] | We don’t exactly know the science behind it, | 我们不清楚这背后的科学原理 |
[20:23] | but it has gotten results, so… | 但已经有结果证实有效 |
[20:26] | He likes Frank Sinatra. | 他喜欢弗兰克·辛纳特拉 |
[20:26] | 美国歌手及演员 | |
[20:28] | Great. Any particular song? | 好 有特别喜欢哪首歌吗 |
[20:31] | “High Hopes.” | 《远大希望》 |
[20:35] | My husband’s a bit of a dork. | 我丈夫有点傻 |
[20:38] | “High Hopes” it is, then. | 那就放《远大希望》 |
[21:07] | Jerrie. | 洁芮 |
[21:09] | Jenny Hoyt. We met briefly in the aftermath of — | 珍妮·霍伊特 我们在那之后见过面 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:20] | I’m very sorry. | 请节哀 |
[21:23] | I heard it was your husband they found. | 我听说他们发现的是你丈夫 |
[21:29] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[21:31] | Please. | 请坐 |
[21:36] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[21:45] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[21:48] | Considering I didn’t even think I’d be alive at this point. | 因为我没想到我还能活到现在 |
[21:52] | And if your husband hadn’t come looking for us, | 如果你丈夫没来找我们 |
[21:56] | I’m not sure I would be. | 我应该早就死了 |
[22:02] | Listen… | 听着 |
[22:05] | …I know you’ve already been debriefed by the police. | 我知道警方已经和你说了大致情况 |
[22:08] | I used to work undercover. | 以前我做过卧底 |
[22:10] | And, unfortunately, cases like these | 不幸地是 像这样的案子 |
[22:13] | aren’t a priority for long. | 不会列为优先级案件太久 |
[22:15] | And the cops will be on to put the next fire out. | 警察会去调查下一个棘手案件 |
[22:17] | So I’m our best shot at finding that trucker. | 所以我是最有可能找到那个卡车司机的人 |
[22:20] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的协助 |
[22:22] | I want to get inside this guy’s head. | 我想了解这个人的想法 |
[22:26] | And I know this won’t be pleasant for you, but I need — | 我知道这样会让你不舒服 但我需要… |
[22:28] | Ms. Hoyt. | 霍伊特小姐 |
[22:31] | Whatever you need. | 我会全力协助你 |
[22:34] | Your husband came to find us. | 是你丈夫来找我们的 |
[22:40] | Whatever you need. | 我会全力协助你 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:47] | Ms. Legarski. | 勒加斯基女士 |
[23:49] | Jenny Hoyt. Could I talk to you for a second? | 我是珍妮·霍伊特 能和你聊一下吗 |
[23:52] | Oh, it’s– it’s not a good time. | 现在 现在不太方便 |
[24:05] | Question. | 有个问题 |
[24:06] | How well did you know your husband, Ms. Legarski? | 你有多了解你丈夫 勒加斯基女士 |
[24:09] | Not at all? | 一点也不了解吗 |
[24:11] | Not completely? | 不完全了解吗 |
[24:15] | Well enough to know you didn’t want to know him completely? | 足够了解到你知道自己不想完全了解他吗 |
[24:21] | I told you, it’s not a good time. | 我跟你说了 现在不方便 |
[24:22] | Let’s talk about my husband. | 那来说说我丈夫吧 |
[24:25] | He was last seen with yours. | 他最后是和你丈夫在一起的 |
[24:27] | He was found dead with a bullet in his head. | 他被发现死亡时 脑袋里有颗子弹 |
[24:31] | A bullet it seems that your husband fired. | 那颗子弹看起来是你丈夫打出来的 |
[24:34] | I don’t know how you expect me to respond. | 我不知道你想让我怎么回答 |
[24:38] | I can say that I am horrified. | 我可以说我很震惊 |
[24:41] | I can say that I’m sorry. | 我可以说我很抱歉 |
[24:42] | I can say that I didn’t know my husband much at all. | 我能说我压根不怎么了解我丈夫 |
[24:46] | But, mostly, | 但最重要的 |
[24:48] | I just keep coming back to this is not a good time. | 我反复强调了 现在不方便 |
[25:02] | Uh, I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来的 |
[25:03] | I know that there’s nothing I can say to make it better, | 我知道我说什么都弥补不了 |
[25:05] | but I’m… | 但是我 |
[25:08] | I’m– I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我为你丈夫的死深表遗憾 |
[25:39] | Now, this started with a search for two teens. | 案件由搜查两个青少年开始 |
[25:41] | And now, apparently, law enforcement | 而现在 执法部门显然开始 |
[25:43] | turning its focus on itself. | 将焦点转移到内部人员的身上 |
[25:46] | We’re told police are combing through | 我们被告知 警察正在搜查 |
[25:47] | every inch of the Legarski house | 勒加斯基家的每个角落 |
[25:49] | in search of possible evidence. | 试图找出可能的证据 |
[25:53] | You said he kept records. | 你说过他有记录 |
[25:54] | They might already have your name. | 他们可能已经查到你的名字了 |
[25:57] | We used burner phones. | 我们用一次性手机 |
[26:01] | But he’s got a secret room. | 但他有个密室 |
[26:02] | A safe room, behind his master closet, he said. | 他说主卧室衣柜后面有个安全室 |
[26:06] | All his records would be in there. | 他的所有记录都在那里 |
[26:10] | I’ve got to get into his house. | 我必须得去他家 |
[26:12] | How could you possibly? | 你怎么才能进去 |
[26:13] | The police will be all over that house. | 那里到处都有警察 |
[26:15] | They’re looking for a trucker. They have a description of you. | 他们在找一个卡车司机 他们有你的描述 |
[26:26] | If they get a name, they’ll just pick me up | 一旦查到名字 他们就会找到我 |
[26:29] | and plop me down in front of those girls. | 把我带到那些女孩面前 |
[26:31] | They cannot learn my name. | 不能让他们知道我的名字 |
[26:34] | Which means… | 那就意味着 |
[26:37] | I have to get into that house. | 我必须要进到那个房子里 |
[26:40] | And I will. | 我一定会去的 |
[27:56] | Now, I want to thank you all for showing up today | 现在我想感谢大家今天出席 |
[27:59] | to honor our dear friend Cody Hoyt. | 来纪念我们亲爱的朋友 科迪·霍伊特 |
[28:03] | Let him hear it! | 让他听听这些掌声 |
[28:08] | Jenny, why don’t you come on up, say a few words. | 珍妮 你上来说两句吧 |
[28:08] | 科迪·霍伊特 | |
[28:31] | Sometimes, you find yourself a wild mustang | 有时 你会找到一匹 |
[28:33] | that just won’t break well. | 不会被驯服的野马 |
[28:36] | The harder you try, the harder it’ll fight ya, | 你越努力越是控制不了它 |
[28:41] | and all you’ll ever end up breaking is its spirit. | 你最后只能想办法击溃它的精神 |
[28:44] | So you got two choices. | 所以你有两个选择 |
[28:46] | You can try to hold on, | 你可以抓紧缰绳 |
[28:47] | knowing you’ll always have a bronc on your hands… | 你心里会清楚 你永远会拥有一匹野马 |
[28:54] | …or you can let it be wild… | 或者你也可以让它撒野 |
[28:59] | let it be free. | 放它自由 |
[29:04] | Cody, uh, was… | 科迪曾是… |
[29:15] | Cody was a rascal. | 科迪就是一个流氓 |
[29:21] | He was a great father, | 他是一个优秀的父亲 |
[29:24] | and on most days, a real pain in my ass. | 大多数时候 还烦人得不行 |
[30:50] | St. Helena ICU. Please hold. | 圣海伦娜重症监护室 请稍后 |
[31:35] | Need some help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[31:38] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[31:50] | You need something? | 你要来点什么吗 |
[31:56] | Jenny, I-I don’t know how to be with you. | 珍妮 我不知道要怎么和你相处 |
[32:01] | Can’t you just Google it? | 你就不能上网搜一下吗 |
[32:03] | How to be with the widow at the funeral | 怎么在你睡过的人的葬礼上 |
[32:05] | of the dead guy you slept with? | 和遗孀相处 |
[32:08] | Ouch. | 啊 |
[32:10] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[32:12] | I don’t think there’s a script for either one of us. | 我觉得我们俩应该都没有这种情况的标准剧本 |
[32:16] | I suppose not. | 应该是吧 |
[32:21] | I know you’ve been through this. | 我知道你也经历过这种事 |
[32:23] | So I don’t mean to dismiss the idea that you could help. | 所以我不得不承认你能帮到我 |
[32:31] | Where should I start? | 我该从什么开始做起 |
[32:34] | Mm, no idea. | 不知道 |
[32:37] | At least for what you should do. | 至少不知道你该做什么 |
[32:40] | As for what you shouldn’t do… | 至于不该做的… |
[32:43] | don’t push everyone away like I did. | 不要和我一样推开所有人 |
[32:47] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[32:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:58] | Ms. Dewell? | 德威尔小姐 |
[33:00] | Do you have any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[33:02] | Not yet. But we’re on it. | 还没有 但我们在查了 |
[33:05] | – Okay. – Your focus — rest and heal. | -好 -你就专心…休息和恢复 |
[33:09] | I’ll rest when I’m dead, | 我死后自会长眠 |
[33:11] | and I’d prefer not to be dead, | 我现在可不想死 |
[33:13] | and that trucker’s still out there. | 那个司机还逍遥法外 |
[33:15] | I was thinking maybe I could sit down | 我想也许我能再去 |
[33:16] | with the sketch artist again. I know I can do better. | 找找素描师 我应该能描述得更加准确 |
[33:18] | His face should be plastered everywhere | 现在这时候应该把他的画像 |
[33:20] | from here to Colorado by now. | 从这里贴到科罗拉多州了 |
[33:24] | When do you head back? | 你什么时候回去 |
[33:25] | Tomorrow. But I think I can stay longer. | 明天 但是我应该可以多待一阵 |
[33:29] | Alright. | 好 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:32] | It’s time for Cody’s favorite song. | 该唱科迪最喜欢的歌了 |
[33:34] | By Neil Young, obviously. | 是尼尔·杨的歌 |
[33:40] | This one’s for you, Cody. | 这首歌是献给你的 科迪 |
[33:55] | *Did I see you down in a young girl’s town* | *我是否看见你去了年轻女孩的镇子* |
[34:01] | *With your mother in so much pain?* | *你的妈妈深陷痛苦* |
[34:06] | *I was almost there at the top of the stairs* | *我差点就登到了楼梯顶端* |
[34:12] | *With her screaming in the rain* | *她在雨中尖叫* |
[34:27] | – You got this! – You got it. | -你可以的 -你能行 |
[34:30] | That didn’t take long. | 用不了多少时间 |
[34:35] | Anyone? | 有人一起吗 |
[34:40] | Help, please. | 帮个忙吧 |
[34:54] | I got you. | 我挺你 |
[35:02] | *Did* | *是否* |
[35:07] | *Did I see you walking with the boys* | *我是否看见你和小伙子们走在一起* |
[35:13] | *Though it was not hand-in-hand?* | *希望那不是手牵手* |
[35:18] | *And was some black face in a lonely place* | *在孤寂之地有张黑色面孔* |
[35:24] | *When you could understand?* | *你什么时候可以理解* |
[35:29] | *Did she wake you up to tell you that* | *她是否将你从睡梦中唤醒* |
[35:35] | *It was only a change of plan?* | *告诉你只是计划有变* |
[35:41] | *Dream up, dream up* | *梦想 想象* |
[35:43] | *Let me fill your cup* | *让我用男人的承诺* |
[35:46] | *With the promise of a man* | *将你的酒杯斟满* |
[35:51] | *Will I see you give more than I can take?* | *我是否能见到你的付出超过我能承受* |
[35:57] | *Will I only harvest some?* | *我是否会只收获一些* |
[36:02] | *As the days fly past, will we lose our grasp* | *时光飞逝 我们是否会失去对生活的掌控* |
[36:08] | *Or fuse it in the sun?* | *还是将它在阳光下融合* |
[36:25] | 失踪 | |
[36:40] | Oh, my God. You remind me of me. | 天哪 你让我想起了我自己 |
[36:45] | Grace is coming in. The younger sister. | 格蕾丝要来了 那个小妹 |
[36:48] | The police told us to stand down. | 警方让我们不要插手 |
[36:51] | That what you’re doing with Jerrie? | 你和洁芮忙的事吗 |
[36:55] | By the way, I did Google what to do | 顺便说一下 我确实在网上查了 |
[36:58] | at the funeral of the guy you slept with. | 参加你睡过的人的葬礼该做点什么 |
[37:00] | It did not say to go up and sing with the widow. | 网上可没说要和孀妇合唱 |
[37:04] | Well, I-I tried to sing worse, at least, | 至少我尽量唱得难听点了 |
[37:07] | so as not to upstage. | 不要抢你风头 |
[37:09] | You did not sing worse than me. | 你可没我唱得烂 |
[37:11] | I lost my voice singing. | 我都唱不出声了 |
[37:13] | I said I tried. | 我说的是尽量 |
[37:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:20] | I, uh… I never thought | 我 我从没想过 |
[37:23] | it would be you that would help me get through this. | 会是你帮我挺过这段时间 |
[37:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:36] | Maybe you could help me some. | 或许你也可以帮帮我 |
[37:39] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[37:40] | I can’t make a go of this place alone. I need a partner. | 我一个人撑不起这个地方 我需要一个搭档 |
[37:46] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[37:47] | Cody was an ex-cop. You’re an ex-cop. | 科迪以前是警察 你以前也是警察 |
[37:50] | You take his place. We work together. | 你可以代替他 我们一起合作 |
[37:53] | – You must be joking. – You know the work. | -你肯定是在开玩笑 -你了解这一行 |
[37:56] | You have law-enforcement connections. | 你在警方内部有关系 |
[37:57] | I’ve got a private detective agency. | 我有一个私家侦探社 |
[37:59] | And, as far as I’m concerned, we still have an open case. | 在我看来 这个案子还没有结 |
[38:10] | The trucker. | 卡车司机 |
[38:16] | Jerrie said his truck had been customized. | 洁芮说他的卡车改装过 |
[38:20] | 53-footer on the outside. | 外面是53英尺 |
[38:24] | 47 on the inside. | 里面是47英尺 |
[38:28] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[38:32] | A hidden compartment. | 有个隐藏的暗室 |
[38:35] | Human cargo. | 贩卖人口 |
[38:37] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[38:43] | So, we’re doing this. | 那我们要一起干了 |
[38:46] | For this one case only. | 就这一个案子 |
[39:09] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[39:37] | Jerrie. | 洁芮 |
[39:39] | – Get away from me! – No, no, no! | -离我远点 -不不不 |
[39:40] | It’s just me! It’s just me! | 是我 是我 |
[39:43] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[39:45] | Yeah. Jesus, woman. | 是啊 天啊 女人啊 |
[39:48] | What are you following me like that for? | 你那样跟着我干什么 |
[39:49] | You almost gave me a heart attack! | 差点让我心脏病发作 |
[39:52] | I know. I-I…I’m sorry. | 我知道 我…我很抱歉 |
[39:54] | Just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是想确定你没事 |
[39:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:03] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[40:14] | You should go home. | 你应该回家去了 |
[40:25] | You know you can still talk to me, right? | 你知道你可以找我说说的 对吧 |
[40:29] | I think those days are over, Jimmy. | 那段日子一去不复返了 吉米 |
[40:36] | Thanks for checking on me. | 谢谢你专门来看我 |
[40:53] | 你不长教训 | |
[40:58] | You don’t learn! | 你不长教训 |