时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So, Mr Barber, we’ve had a complaint from Miss, um… | 巴伯老师 我们接到投诉 是那个谁… |
[00:08] | I think you know my name by now. I have been here over a year. | 我觉得你该知道我的名字了 我来这儿一年多了 |
[00:11] | No, I don’t think I do. | 不 我还真不知道呢 |
[00:12] | Well, why not just call me anything you like? | 那你想叫我什么就叫什么好了 |
[00:15] | Why not call me Miss Chakrabarti? | 何不叫我夏克罗巴蒂老师呢 |
[00:17] | Right, so, Miss Chakrabarti… | 好啊 那么夏克罗巴蒂老师 |
[00:20] | Postern. | 是波丝顿 |
[00:21] | Well, why did you say your name was Chakrabarti? | 那你刚刚为什么说你叫夏克罗巴蒂 |
[00:22] | Look, it doesn’t really matter right now, does it? | 那已经不重要了好吗 |
[00:24] | Anyway, this woman here, whatever her name is | 总之 这位女士 不管她叫什么 |
[00:27] | Postern, Chakrabarti, we’ll never know | 波丝顿还是夏克罗巴蒂 谁知道呢 |
[00:29] | has been telling tales on you. | 告发了你 |
[00:31] | That’s not actually true, Gareth. | 不是这样的 加瑞斯 |
[00:32] | I was concerned about your welfare. | 我是关心你 |
[00:34] | So concerned, she dropped you in it. | 或许是太关心了 竟然要出卖你 |
[00:36] | – What am I supposed to have done now? – Just… | -我干了什么啊 -只要… |
[00:38] | be honest, please, Gareth. | 说实话 加瑞斯 |
[00:41] | Have you been sleeping in my classroom? | 你一直在我的教室里睡觉吗 |
[00:42] | Like a dirty vagrant. | 像个脏兮兮的流浪汉 |
[00:44] | Miss Chakrabarti’s words, not mine. | 那是夏克罗巴蒂老师的原话 不是我说的 |
[00:47] | No! No, no. I promise you, I’m back on my feet now. | 没有 没 我保证 我现在可以养活自己了 |
[00:50] | I’ve just got the caravan back from the bailiffs. | 我刚从执行官那里把我的房车开回来了 |
[00:52] | Well, then, why did I find this on top of my store cupboard? | 那为什么我在我的储藏柜上发现了这个 |
[00:56] | How do you know it’s mine? | 你怎么知道那是我的 |
[00:57] | Because it says, “Mr Barber’s box”. | 因为上面写着”巴伯老师的盒子” |
[00:59] | That doesn’t mean I’ve been bedding down there the last fortnight. | 那也不意味着我在那里睡了两周啊 |
[01:03] | Toothbrush. | 牙刷 |
[01:05] | Underpants. | 内裤 |
[01:05] | – Triple-extra-extra-large. – Oh, God, no! | -三倍加加大码 -天呐 不是吧 |
[01:09] | – Camping stove. – What would I do with that? | -野营炉 -那跟我有什么关系 |
[01:11] | – Tin of all-day breakfast in a can. – Oh, rumbled. | -全日早餐罐头 -被识破了 |
[01:15] | Packet of wet wipes. | 一包湿纸巾 |
[01:17] | As though I’d use those instead of having a bath. | 说得好像我用这个来代替洗澡一样 |
[01:20] | And finally, a specialist magazine entitled Hot Mature Babes. | 最后还有一本名叫《性感熟女》的杂志 |
[01:25] | I only read that for the articles. | 我只看文字 不看淫秽图片的 |
[01:26] | There aren’t any article, ’cause I had a quick flick through. | 根本没有文字部分 我已经快速翻了一遍 |
[01:28] | Do they accept readers’ photographs? | 他们会刊登读者来照吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah, that’s the best bit. | 是啊 那一点最好了 |
[01:32] | Do they blur the faces, or… | 他们会在脸上打马赛克还是… |
[01:34] | Sorry to break this up. | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[01:35] | We’re becoming distracted from the issue at hand. | 但是再聊下去就跑题了 |
[01:38] | So, Mr Barber, | 巴伯老师 |
[01:40] | there will be no more sleeping on school property. | 不准再在学校里睡觉了 |
[01:42] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[01:43] | Yes, Headmistress, of course. | 明白了 校长 当然 |
[01:46] | – 100 per cent. – Excellent. | -百分百明白 -很好 |
[01:49] | Does that include the cleaning cupboard? | 保洁柜也不行吗 |
[01:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:54] | – Boiler room? – Absolutely anywhere on school property. | -锅炉房呢 -学校里任何地方都不行 |
[01:58] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[02:03] | Shed? | 车棚呢 |
[02:13] | Last to leave again, am I? | 我又是最后一个走的是吗 |
[02:15] | Aye, I’ve just got to lock up and head home myself. | 是啊 我得把门都锁起来 然后自己回家 |
[02:18] | I’m not bedding down in the school, | 我才不会在学校里睡觉 |
[02:20] | no matter what that Miss Chakrabarti says. | 无论那个夏克罗巴蒂老师怎么说 |
[02:24] | Not sure I’ve met her. Well, good night, caretaker. | 我好像没见过这个人 晚安吧 保洁员 |
[02:28] | Good night, Keith. See you in the morning. | 晚安 凯斯 明早见 |
[02:30] | By which time I’ll have definitely gone home and come back again, so… | 到时候我肯定已经回过家 又过来了 |
[03:10] | Bugger! | 该死 |
[03:16] | I had to have a word with the Head yesterday. | 我昨天跟校长说过了 |
[03:18] | I mean, he was actually sleeping in my classroom. | 他一直睡在我的教室里 |
[03:21] | Sad, is’n it? Kipping in the school. | 挺可悲的哈 住在学校里 |
[03:23] | Explains why your room stank. | 难怪你的教室里那么臭 |
[03:25] | Didn’t stink. Might have been a slight stale odour. | 也算不上臭吧 只是有点霉味 |
[03:29] | Yeah, but think of all the guffs he was letting off in the night. | 是啊 但想想他在夜里放的屁 |
[03:31] | I’d rather not. | 我还是不想了 |
[03:32] | I’m just glad I’ve nipped it in the bud. | 我很庆幸把这一情况扼杀在摇篮里了 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[03:40] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼了 |
[03:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:45] | Oh, no. There’s been a fire. | 不是吧 这里着火了 |
[03:59] | And so I will be dismissing Mr Barber with immediate effect. | 我要立即开除巴伯先生 |
[04:04] | Oh, no. No, no. I feel so bad about this. | 不不不 这样让我好内疚 |
[04:06] | Please, please, don’t sack him. | 拜托拜托 别开除他 |
[04:07] | Says the one who grassed him up. | 你都举报他了还有脸说这话 |
[04:09] | Look, the important thing to remember here | 最重要的不在于 |
[04:11] | is not who did or didn’t grass him up, | 是谁举报了他 |
[04:14] | and nobody did, so let’s stop using the G-word. | 也没人举报 别说得那么难听 |
[04:18] | The important thing is that we have a colleague… | 重要的是 我们的同事… |
[04:20] | The teachers are colleagues. He’s support staff. | 教师才是同事 他只是后勤人员 |
[04:23] | ..and a friend… OK, someone that we know very well… | 兼朋友 好吧 一个我们十分熟悉的人… |
[04:26] | – I don’t know him well. -who we’ve met… | -我可不怎么熟悉他 -一个我们认识… |
[04:28] | who desperately needs our help. | 一个亟需我们帮助的人 |
[04:30] | Otherwise he will end up begging on the streets. | 否则他就得沦落街头去乞讨了 |
[04:32] | I read in the Daily Mail the other day | 我前几天在《每日邮报》上读到 |
[04:34] | that some of these beggars | 有的乞丐 |
[04:35] | make over a quarter of a million pounds a year. | 一年能挣25万英镑 |
[04:37] | Look, all Gareth needs is a place to sleep. | 听着 加瑞斯只是需要一个睡觉的地方 |
[04:41] | I mean, if he had somewhere to live, | 如果他有个住处 |
[04:42] | you wouldn’t sack him, would you? | 你就不会解雇他了是吗 |
[04:43] | No, I wouldn’t, Miss Chakrabarti. | 是啊 我就不会了 夏克罗巴蒂老师 |
[04:45] | – Her name’s not… – No… | -她不叫… -没事 |
[04:46] | So, I’m sure you’d love to be the one who puts him up. | 我相信你一定很愿意收留他吧 |
[04:52] | I’m glad you’ve brought that up, | 我很高兴你提出了这点 |
[04:54] | Ms Baron. Yes, I would love to put Gareth up. | 巴伦校长 对 我愿意为加瑞斯提供住处 |
[04:56] | – That’s settled, then. – But… | -那就没问题了 -但是… |
[04:58] | – Here we go. – I only have the one spare room. | -我就知道 -我只有一间空房 |
[05:01] | – And? – And it only has a sofa bed. | -然后呢 -里面只有一张沙发床 |
[05:05] | And that’s not a long-term solution, is it? | 那也不是长久之计啊 |
[05:08] | He needs a bed, a bed that stays a bed. | 他需要一张床 真正的床 |
[05:12] | What a kind-hearted woman you are. | 你可真是个善良的女人啊 |
[05:14] | Anybody else, before I sack him? | 在我解雇他之前还有人愿意帮忙吗 |
[05:17] | Mr Church? | 查奇老师呢 |
[05:18] | Like Sarah, I’d love to, but, um… | 我跟莎拉一样想帮他 但是… |
[05:21] | – Here we go again. – .. I only have the one large towel. | -又来了 -我只有一条大毛巾 |
[05:24] | It wouldn’t be fair on Gareth to expect him to use a damp towel. | 让加瑞斯用湿毛巾恐怕不太合适吧 |
[05:27] | Could you not buy another towel? | 你就不能再买一条吗 |
[05:32] | Well, then I’d need a bigger towel rack, and so on, | 那我就还得换个大毛巾架 别的也得跟着换 |
[05:35] | and so on and so on and so forth. | 等等等等都得换一遍 |
[05:37] | It would quickly descend into chaos. | 很快家里就会一片混乱 |
[05:38] | Well, there we have it. | 那就只能这样了 |
[05:39] | Mr Barber will be out of a job and sleeping on the streets. | 巴伯老师将失去工作 睡在大街上 |
[05:44] | – All right. – Oh, Trevor, can’t you put Gareth up? | -好吧 -特雷弗 你就不能收留加瑞斯吗 |
[05:47] | No, no, no way. | 不行不行 绝对不行 |
[05:48] | But you’re always telling me how big and comfy your bed is. | 但你老说你的床多大多舒服啊 |
[05:51] | Oh, is he? | 是吗 |
[05:53] | You said it could fit you, me and Pippa Middleton. | 你说你 我和皮帕·米德尔顿3个人都睡得下 |
[05:56] | Yeah, I’d love to. | 是啊 我当然乐意 |
[05:57] | I mean, them posh birds, they’re filth. | 那些富家女 可以玩重口味 |
[06:00] | So, you could easily fit Gareth in. | 那加瑞斯完全能睡得下 |
[06:03] | Problem solved. Thank you, Mr Gunn. | 问题解决了 谢谢 格恩老师 |
[06:13] | Oh, bollocks! | 完了 |
[06:20] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:21] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:24] | Thanks for letting me share your classroom. | 谢谢你让我跟你共用教室 |
[06:25] | We’re finally moving in together. | 我们终于搬到一起了[同居] |
[06:27] | Yes, but just into a classroom. | 没错 但只是搬到一个教室 |
[06:29] | – Yes. – It’s only for a couple of weeks. | -是的 -而且只共用几周 |
[06:31] | Maybe longer! | 可能会更久呢 |
[06:32] | No, because by then my own classroom will have been redecorated. | 不会的 因为到时我的教室已经重新装修好了 |
[06:35] | With any luck, it might burn down again! | 说不定会再一次着火呢 |
[06:39] | That was misjudged. | 是我说话欠考虑了 |
[06:40] | It’s too soon to joke about the inferno. | 现在就拿地狱之火事件开玩笑太早了吧 |
[06:42] | I realise that now. So, did you manage to… | 我意识到了 你有从火里 |
[06:45] | – salvage much from the fire? – The inferno. | -救出什么东西来吗 -是地狱之火 |
[06:47] | – The inferno. – No. | -地狱之火 -没有 |
[06:48] | My cheese map of France got very badly singed. | 我的法国奶酪产地分布图严重烧焦了 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我深表遗憾 |
[06:51] | My papier-mache Arc de Triomphe is a mass of twisted chicken wire. | 我的凯旋门纸模烧得只剩一团变形的铁丝网 |
[06:54] | Dare I ask what happened to your novelty rubber baguette? | 我能问问那条奇特的塑胶法棍怎么样了吗 |
[06:58] | It’s a sticky beige pool on the floor. | 烧得只剩地上黏糊糊的一团屎色 |
[07:02] | – I’m sorry for your loss. – Thank you. | -对你的损失我深表遗憾 -谢谢 |
[07:06] | – What… what are you doing? – I’m comforting you. | -你在干什么 -我在安慰你啊 |
[07:09] | Right, well, I’m not feeling very comforted. | 好吧 我感觉不太舒服 |
[07:11] | – Should I stop? – Yeah. | -那我该停下吗 -是的 |
[07:13] | Well, stay right there. I’ve got a welcome gift for you. | 在这儿等一下 我为你准备了一个欢迎礼物 |
[07:18] | Une bottle de vin! | 一瓶酒 |
[07:20] | Merci, monsieur! | 谢谢你 先生 |
[07:21] | Oh, it’s just a small one. | 一小瓶啊 |
[07:23] | Well, I… I know you live alone, | 我知道你一个人住 |
[07:25] | so a full-sized bottle would be too much for one sitting. | 买大瓶的一个人也喝不完 |
[07:27] | Well, I could have asked one of my toy boys round. | 我可以叫个我包养的小白脸过来啊 |
[07:32] | – You don’t have a toy boy, do you? – No, it was a joke. | -你没养小白脸吧 -没有 开玩笑呢 |
[07:35] | Maybe I’ll laugh about it later. Don’t forget the card. | 可能我一会儿会笑吧 别忘了看贺卡哦 |
[07:37] | I won’t. So, where can I put all my kit? | 不会的 我的箱子要放在哪儿呢 |
[07:40] | Oh, Jo will find a place for it. Jo? | 乔会找个地方的 乔 |
[07:45] | Hello, Jo. | 你好啊 乔 |
[07:47] | Say hello, Jo! | 打个招呼啊 乔 |
[07:52] | Sarah’s moving in with us. That’s super news, isn’t it? | 莎拉要搬来跟我们共用教室 天大的好消息对吧 |
[07:58] | Would you find a place for, er… Sarah’s things, please? | 你能找个地方放莎拉的东西吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[08:25] | This is my bedroom… | 这是我的卧室 |
[08:27] | ..Or, as I call it, | 我称之为 |
[08:28] | – Shag Central. – Well, it’s very kind of you | -打炮中心 -你为了我 |
[08:30] | to put your rutting on hold for me. | 暂停约炮真是太好了 |
[08:32] | It’s all right. It’s the birds I feel sorry for. | 没关系 我只是替美女们感到遗憾 |
[08:35] | Right, then, a guided tour. Got my own beer fridge. | 简单介绍一下 啤酒在冰箱里 |
[08:39] | – Help yourself. – Oh, thanks. | -随便拿 -谢谢 |
[08:41] | It’s ten pound a can. | 10英镑一罐 |
[08:44] | I’ll just pop down the offy | 我还是去小店里 |
[08:45] | and get myself a jumbo bottle of cider, then. | 买瓶苹果酒好了 |
[08:49] | You’ve got some smashing toys. | 你还有玩具赛车啊 |
[08:50] | No, they’re not toys. They’re collectable miniatures. | 不 那些不是玩具 而是收藏品 |
[08:53] | Yeah, if you say so. | 好吧 你非要这么说也行 |
[08:54] | Don’t touch ’em! | 别碰啊 |
[09:06] | Forgot what a mattress feels like. | 我已经忘了睡床垫的感觉了 |
[09:07] | Well, we’re going to have to sort of top-and-tail. | 我们得 头脚颠倒着睡 |
[09:10] | So, if you put your head that end and your feet that end. | 你得把头睡这边 脚放在那边 |
[09:12] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 行 |
[09:15] | – Yeah, OK, and I’ll go this end. – Yep. | -好了 我睡这边 -好的 |
[09:23] | – No. – Here we go, boys. | -不行 -来吃吧 孩子们 |
[09:25] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你们在干什么呢 -没什么 |
[09:30] | There, that should keep you going. | 给 喝了就会充满力气了 |
[09:33] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | Smashing glass of milk, Mrs G. | 牛奶可真好喝 格恩太太 |
[09:43] | That’s kind. Thank you. | 你真会说话 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Have one of my special Krispie cakes. | 要吃一块我特制的酥饼吗 |
[09:49] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我可真要吃了 |
[09:53] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:54] | Delicious. Could be part of the Tesco’s Finest range. | 很好吃 跟乐购超市的酥饼不相上下 |
[09:56] | I’m so pleased. Trevor never says anything nice about my cooking. | 我好高兴 特雷弗从来不会夸我的酥饼做的好吃 |
[10:01] | – I do. – You don’t. | -我夸过啊 -你才没有 |
[10:02] | And it’s so lovely you’re staying with us. | 你能住在我们家 真是太好了 |
[10:05] | You know, Trevor never introduces me to any of his friends. | 特雷弗从来不会介绍我认识他的朋友 |
[10:08] | I wouldn’t say we’re… | 我觉得我们算不上… |
[10:09] | I have to say that this boy has been like a rock. | 我不得不说 这小子一直都很棒 |
[10:11] | Probably the best friend I’ve ever had. | 可能是我这辈子交过的最好的朋友 |
[10:13] | – What a lovely thing to say. – Jesus, you stink! | -你说话可真动听 -天啊 你臭死了 |
[10:16] | I’ve a bone to pick with you, Trevor. | 我可要对你表达不满了 特雷弗 |
[10:18] | You never told me you have such a beautiful mother. | 你从来没跟我说过你妈妈这么漂亮 |
[10:22] | Oh, Gareth. | 加瑞斯 |
[10:24] | Haven’t you got any washing-up to be getting on with? | 你不是还要去洗衣服吗 |
[10:25] | All right. I get the message. | 好吧 我懂你的意思 |
[10:28] | Tell you what. You wash, I’ll dry. | 不如这样吧 你洗衣 我来晾 |
[10:31] | Well, you can come again! | 你可以再来的 |
[10:34] | Let me take that. Come on. | 我来拿 给我 |
[10:36] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[10:39] | Gareth? | 加瑞斯 |
[10:41] | If you come back in again, knock. | 你下次进屋前 先敲门 |
[10:46] | That means he’ll be touching himself. | 那意味着他要在里面打飞机 |
[10:58] | Bonjour, Monsieur Church! | 你好啊 查奇老师 |
[11:00] | What have you done to my classroom? | 你对我的教室做了什么 |
[11:02] | Our classroom, remember? | 是我们的教室 还记得吗 |
[11:05] | Don’t you like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[11:07] | Look at my periodic table. | 瞧我的元素周期表 |
[11:08] | You’ve completely obscured the transition metals. | 你把过渡金属元素都遮起来了 |
[11:11] | I’m sorry, this is going to have to come down. | 不好意思 这个必须撕下来 |
[11:13] | – Don’t you touch that! – What? | -你敢碰那个 -什么 |
[11:14] | That stays exactly where it is. | 那个必须贴在那里 |
[11:16] | How else are the kids supposed to know | 不然学生们怎么知道 |
[11:18] | the French for a ham and cheese toasted sandwich? | 法语中的火腿和奶酪烧烤三明治该怎么说 |
[11:20] | Well, very easily, | 很简单啊 |
[11:21] | because it’s even called a croque monsieur in Wetherspoon’s. | 因为那玩意儿在威瑟斯本酒馆也叫”法式三明治” |
[11:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[11:28] | Oh, look, now I’m in the way of the periodic table. | 瞧啊 现在我也遮住元素周期表了 |
[11:31] | Well, perhaps I should just go too, should I? | 或许我也该走开 对吧 |
[11:33] | Come on. Come on, Sarah. Out you go! Come on. | 走吧 走吧 莎拉 快出去 快走 |
[11:36] | Come on! You’re obscuring some boring old metals! | 快走 你遮住了某些无聊的金属元素 |
[11:38] | There is nothing boring about transition metals. | 过渡金属元素才不无聊 |
[11:41] | They have the highest density of all the metals. | 它们是所有金属中密度最高的 |
[11:44] | – Boring! – And if you’ll excuse me, Sarah, | -无聊 -不好意思 莎拉 |
[11:45] | I have a chemistry lesson to teach. | 我还有化学课要教呢 |
[11:47] | Because, lest we forget, this is a chemistry classroom. | 因为 可别忘了 这是化学教室啊 |
[11:50] | Fine. Well, I know where I’m not wanted. | 行吧 我能感觉到自己不受欢迎 |
[11:53] | Oh, and you should know that your lab technician’s | 并且你该知道 你的实验室助手 |
[11:56] | been extremely hostile towards me. | 对我一直充满敌意 |
[11:57] | Oh, for God’s sake, Sarah, don’t drag Jo into this. | 天啊 莎拉 别把乔也卷入这事 |
[12:00] | It’s been a very confusing time for her. And I happen to know | 这段时间对她来说很困惑 我还知道 |
[12:03] | she’s grown very fond of you. Haven’t you, Jo? | 她已经变得很喜欢你了 对吧 乔 |
[12:19] | In fairness, she has been very phlegmy. | 我说句公道话 她这人本来就痰多 |
[12:31] | There you go, Mrs G. | 请享用 格恩太太 |
[12:34] | – Thank you, Gareth. – No, thank you for a cracking dinner. | -谢谢你 加瑞斯 -不 谢谢你做的晚餐才对 |
[12:38] | Those Findus Crispy Pancakes were cooked to perfection. | 你做的煎饼实在是太完美了 |
[12:42] | See? I am a good cook. | 听见没 我就是个好厨师 |
[12:44] | What d’you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:45] | You take ’em out the freezer and put ’em in the oven. | 你不过是从冰箱里拿出来 放上炉子加热一下罢了 |
[12:49] | Trevor! I was watching that. | 特雷弗 我在看那个节目呢 |
[12:51] | I want to watch Top Gear. | 我想看《疯狂汽车秀》 |
[12:52] | – Look, put MasterChef back on. – Top Gear’s just starting! | -调回《厨艺大师》去 -《疯狂汽车秀》开始了 |
[12:55] | Do what your mother says, eh? | 照你妈妈说的做 |
[13:06] | You’d be wonderful on this programme, Mrs G. | 你参加这个节目一定会很棒的 格恩太太 |
[13:08] | Really? I don’t know about that. | 真的吗 我不太确定呢 |
[13:11] | If that Angel Delight’s anything to go by, you’d walk it. | 如果加上那种甜品料 你一定会轻松夺冠的 |
[13:16] | I hate MasterChef. It’s boring. | 我讨厌《厨艺大师》 好无聊 |
[13:18] | Some bald bloke and his boyfriend eating asparagus. | 不过是某个光头和他男朋友在吃芦笋罢了 |
[13:21] | You are obviously not enjoying it, | 你显然不喜欢看这节目 |
[13:23] | so why don’t you just go to your room? | 你不如回你房里去算了吧 |
[13:25] | All right, then, I will. Come on, Gareth! | 好啊 来吧 加瑞斯 |
[13:28] | We’re going to my room. | 我们回我房里去 |
[13:29] | No, you go on. I’ll stay and keep your mum company. | 不 你去吧 我留下来陪你妈 |
[13:50] | Ooh, you smell nice! | 你身上可真香啊 |
[14:37] | Did my back in last night. | 我昨晚闪到腰了 |
[14:42] | Right, get out. | 好了 下车吧 |
[14:44] | – What have I done? – You know exactly what you’ve done. | -我做了什么啊 -你很清楚你做了什么 |
[14:48] | And you ain’t just done it the once, have you? | 而且你还不止做了一次 是吧 |
[14:50] | I mean, you’ve done it again ..and again… | 你做了一次 又一次 |
[14:53] | ..And again. So, get out. | 然后再一次 滚下车吧 |
[14:57] | I can’t walk all the way to school. | 我没办法走这么远的路去学校 |
[14:59] | I barely made it down the stairs this morning. | 我今早下楼梯都很困难 |
[15:00] | Out! | 滚出去 |
[15:02] | – This is about me and your mum, innit? – Don’t. | -是因为我和你妈的事 对吧 -别说了 |
[15:05] | Seriously, just… | 说真的 立刻… |
[15:09] | – Don’t. – All right. | -别解释 -好吧 |
[15:19] | Your mum asked | 你妈妈问 |
[15:19] | if you could pick up a large tub of margarine on the way home. | 你下班回家的路上能不能带些人造黄油回去 |
[15:21] | We got through a lot of it last night. | 我们昨晚用掉了很多 |
[15:32] | Thanks for helping me, Jo. | 谢谢你来帮我 乔 |
[15:35] | I know we didn’t get off to the best start, | 我知道我们一开始关系不太好 |
[15:37] | but, um… this is fun, isn’t it? | 但是 这很有趣 不是吗 |
[15:41] | We should spend some more time together outside school. | 我们下了班以后 也该多一起玩玩 |
[15:43] | What do you think? Go out one day? | 你觉得呢 哪天出去玩玩 |
[15:46] | Just us girls? Do a bit of shopping? | 就我们女生 购购物什么的 |
[15:49] | Or as I call it… retail therapy. | 或者按照我的叫法 “零售疗法” |
[15:56] | That’s funny, isn’t it, Jo? Retail therapy. | 真好笑 不是吗 乔 零售疗法 |
[16:01] | We could get mani-pedis. | 我们可以去做手足美甲 |
[16:04] | You could get your toes waxed. | 你的脚趾可以享受蜜蜡脱毛 |
[16:08] | Or I could do you a make-over. Hm? | 或者我可以帮你进行形象大改造 |
[16:11] | I’ve done it lots of times for friends. | 我帮朋友们做过很多次了 |
[16:13] | And, um… well, I don’t want to exaggerate, | 并且 我也不想说得很夸张啦 |
[16:16] | but just by picking the right lip gloss, | 但是 仅仅通过选择一款正确的唇彩 |
[16:19] | I’ve transformed women’s lives. | 我就已经改变过某些女人的人生 |
[16:21] | I mean, you know, I can’t promise you this. | 虽然 我没办法保证把你变得像我这么漂亮 |
[16:25] | But have a think. Yeah? | 但考虑一下 好咩 |
[16:28] | Yeah? | 好咩 |
[16:30] | Do we have a yeah? | 你愿意咩 |
[16:33] | Yeah? | 好咩 |
[16:34] | Yeah? | 好咩 |
[16:36] | Yeah? | 好咩 |
[16:37] | Yeah? | 好咩 |
[16:39] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[16:40] | Morning, Keith. | 早上好 凯斯 |
[16:44] | Nice to see my girls getting on. | 很高兴看到我的女孩们和睦相处 |
[16:47] | Jo’s been helping me with my “Chaussures pour femme” Poster. | 乔在帮我制作”女鞋”海报 |
[16:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[16:52] | We’ve been having a right old girly chat. | 我们聊得很开心呢 |
[16:54] | So, that’s why my conical flasks are unwashed, is it? | 所以我的锥形瓶才没有清洗 是吧 |
[16:57] | Yes, I said she could do those later. | 是的 我让她晚点再清洗的 |
[17:01] | Jo, will you excuse us one moment, please? | 乔 你能先回避一下吗 |
[17:06] | Jo is my lab technician. She is not your lab technician. | 乔是我的实验室助手 她可不是你的实验室助手 |
[17:09] | French teachers do not have lab technicians. | 法语老师根本没有实验室助手 |
[17:11] | Oh, sorry! My bad. I thought we were sharing everything. | 抱歉 是我的错 我以为我们要共享一切呢 |
[17:14] | We are sharing a classroom. That is all. | 我们是要共享一个教室 仅此而已 |
[17:16] | Sorry, Jo, we haven’t quite finished. | 不好意思 乔 我们还没谈完呢 |
[17:17] | Oh, yes, we have finished, Jo. I’m leaving. | 不 我们谈完了 乔 我要走人了 |
[17:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:20] | Well, you obviously don’t care about my burned-out classroom, | 你显然不关心我那发生火灾的教室 |
[17:23] | so from now on, I’ll teach my lessons in the toilet! | 所以从现在开始 我就去厕所里上课吧 |
[17:39] | Mr Church, why would you force a colleague | 查奇老师 你为什么要逼迫自己的同事 |
[17:42] | to teach her classes in a lavatory? | 去厕所里教课呢 |
[17:44] | A better question would be to ask Miss Postern | 一个更好的问题应该是问波丝顿老师 |
[17:47] | why my conical flasks were left unwashed. | 为什么我的锥形瓶都没人清洗 |
[17:50] | Because… Jo was hel.. ping… me… | 因为 乔 当时 要帮我 |
[17:53] | cut… out… pictures… of… shoes. OK? | 剪贴 鞋子的 图片 好吗 |
[17:58] | But Jo… was… meant to… be… rins… ing | 但是 乔 本该 清洗 |
[18:02] | my… con… ical… flasks. OK? | 我的 锥形瓶 的 好吗 |
[18:06] | Oh, God! Here we go again. | 天啊 又要开始了 |
[18:08] | Why don’t the two of you just go off and have some angry sex? | 你们不如趁着怒火 出去打一炮发泄下吧 |
[18:13] | Well, I was thinking I could just change classrooms. | 我想着 或许我该换个教室 |
[18:16] | We should consider all the options. | 我们也该考虑下所有解决办法 |
[18:18] | Except that one. | 打炮绝对不行 |
[18:19] | And having shared with you, | 和你共用教室的这段时期 |
[18:20] | I can see why you live alone. | 我算是明白你为什么单身至今了 |
[18:21] | I can see why you live alone. | 我也明白你为何单身至今了 |
[18:23] | I don’t live alone. I live with Jules et Jim. | 我并不是单身 我和朱尔丝 吉姆一起生活 |
[18:25] | – They’re cats. – Yes, I know they’re cats, Keith, | -它们是猫 -是的 我知道它们是猫 凯斯 |
[18:26] | and they’re a lot better company than you are. | 它们作为伴侣 可比你好多了 |
[18:28] | Well, I can see why you enjoy their company so much, | 我算是明白你为什么那么喜欢它们的陪伴了 |
[18:29] | because they don’t answer back. | 因为它们不会回嘴 |
[18:30] | So, you can just drone on and on and on and on! | 所以你可以一直唠叨个不停 不停 不停 |
[18:33] | Oh, listen to you droning on and on and on and on! | 听你这叨逼个不停 不停 不停的 |
[18:37] | – You’ve no idea, Headmistress! – She comes into my classroom… | -你完全无法想象 校长 -她闯入我的教室 |
[18:39] | He is unbelievably selfish! | 他实在是太自私了 |
[18:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:41] | You are both as bad as each other. | 你们都一样恶劣 |
[18:44] | Mr Church, go back to your chemistry lab. | 查奇老师 回你的化学实验室去 |
[18:51] | Miss Chakrabarti, go back to your classroom. | 夏克罗巴蒂老师 回你原来的教室去 |
[18:53] | But it’s still being re… | 但那里还在… |
[18:55] | Talk to the hand, cos the face ain’t listening. | 随你怎么说 我是不会听的 |
[19:10] | All right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:15] | How’s it going with Sarah? | 你跟莎拉相处得怎么样 |
[19:16] | Yes. Fine, thank you. | 是啊 挺好的 谢你关心 |
[19:21] | How’s it going with Gareth? | 你和加瑞斯相处得怎么样 |
[19:24] | Couldn’t be better. | 好的不能再好了 |
[19:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[19:27] | Oh, God, she’s coming over. Hello, Sarah! | 天啊 她要过来了 你好啊 莎拉 |
[19:34] | All right, babes? | 你没事吧 宝贝儿 |
[19:35] | I’m fine, thank you, Trevor. | 我挺好的 谢谢 特雷弗 |
[19:39] | *I’m walking on sunshine* | *我漫步在阳光之上* |
[19:43] | *I’m walking on sunshine* | *我漫步在阳光之上* |
[19:46] | *And don’t it feel good!* | *感觉真是好极了* |
[19:48] | Have you been sniffing the creosote again? | 你又开始抽杂酚油了吗 |
[19:49] | No, no. Those days are behind me. | 不 我已经不干那种事了 |
[19:51] | I’m on a natural high. | 我现在是自然的亢奋状态 |
[19:52] | Oh, good for you, Gareth, because you are normally someone who – | 那可真好 加瑞斯 因为你这人通常… |
[19:56] | forgive me – sucks the life out of the room. | 原谅我说话直接 会把周围变得死气沉沉 |
[20:00] | That was the old Gareth. This is the new Gareth. | 那是过去的加瑞斯 现在的我是全新的加瑞斯 |
[20:02] | He’s got his mojo back. | 他又找回他的个人魅力了 |
[20:04] | Well, that was all sudden. | 那可真够突然的 |
[20:06] | Yes, what exactly happened overnight that led… | 是啊 昨天一夜之间究竟发生了什么… |
[20:09] | Don’t. | 别提 |
[20:11] | Seriously, don’t. | 说真的 别提 |
[20:15] | – Yeah, but I… – don’t. | -好吧 但是我… -别提 |
[20:19] | Don’t worry, Trevor. | 别担心 特雷弗 |
[20:20] | I’m not going to go into all the ins and outs | 我不会把我和你妈之间”进进出出”的事 |
[20:22] | of what I got up to with your mother. | 事无巨细地说出来的 |
[20:24] | That’s my mum you’re talking about. | 你这可是在说我妈 |
[20:25] | She only ever done it once, and that was to have me. | 她只做过一次那种事 结果就生出了我 |
[20:29] | No, no, no, I… I don’t think so, lad. | 不不不 我觉得不是这样 兄弟 |
[20:32] | Your mum knows more tricks than Paul Daniels! | 你妈会的奇淫之术比保罗·丹尼尔斯还多呢 |
[20:32] | 著名魔术师 在自传中 声称与超过300名女子发生过性关系 | |
[21:10] | No! | 不是吧 |
[21:13] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[21:14] | – How stupid! – I know. | -真够蠢的 -我也觉得 |
[21:17] | Look what you’ve done to my Ferrari Testarostarosa. | 瞧瞧你把我的法拉利汽车模型搞成什么样了 |
[21:21] | Don’t worry. | *别担心 |
[21:22] | After school we can pop by Toys R Us and pick you up a new one. | 放学后 我们可以去玩具店给你买个新的 |
[21:25] | It is not a toy. It is a collectors’ item. | 我这个不是玩具 是收藏品 |
[21:28] | Please, Trevor, sit down. | 好了 特雷弗 坐下 |
[21:32] | Rita, do you want me to tell him, or… | 丽塔 你是希望我来告诉他还是… |
[21:34] | No, no. Let me, Gareth. | 不 不 让我说 加瑞斯 |
[21:37] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[21:40] | You know… how much I love you, Trevor… | 你也知道 我有多爱你 特雷弗 |
[21:44] | But… | 但是 |
[21:48] | What? | 什么啊 |
[21:51] | me and Gareth have been… | 我和加瑞斯… |
[21:56] | ..talking, | 谈了谈 |
[21:57] | and we both think it’s… best for you… | 我们都觉得 对你最好的安排 |
[22:02] | if you start looking for a place of your own. | 就是你搬出去另找地方住 |
[22:08] | – What? – All we want is for you to be happy. | -什么 -我们只是希望你能过得开心 |
[22:11] | I was happy till he came along! | 我在他到来之前一直很开心 |
[22:13] | That’s very rude, Trevor! | 真没礼貌 特雷弗 |
[22:15] | Rude? I tell you what’s rude, | 没礼貌 我来告诉你什么才叫没礼貌 |
[22:17] | and that’s giving your bed to somebody for the night, | 就是你好心收留某人回家过夜 |
[22:19] | and then they go, “Thank you very much. | 然后他们说 “非常感谢 |
[22:20] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[22:21] | I’m going to go and hop on your mum.” | 我要去趴在你妈身上干她了” |
[22:23] | Don’t talk like that in front of your mother. | 别在你妈面前说这种下流话 |
[22:25] | And anyway, it’s more a case – of your mum hopping on me. | 不过 准确地说 是你妈趴在我身上 |
[22:28] | She rode me like it was the Grand National. | 她把我当坐骑一样疯狂地骑 |
[22:30] | Right, that’s it, I’m done. | 好了 够了 我不想管了 |
[22:33] | You do what you want. | 你们想怎么样随便吧 |
[22:34] | But I’m moving out | 但我要搬出去了 |
[22:36] | and don’t try and stop me because you can’t. | 别试图阻拦我 因为你们拦不住我的 |
[22:43] | I said don’t try and stop me. | 我说了别拦我 |
[22:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:56] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:04] | Do you want to get a quick one in before work? | 你想在上班前打个快炮吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:25] | I’m back on track. | 我已经回归正常了 |
[23:27] | – The voices in my head have gone. – That’s reassuring. | -我脑海中的声音消失了 -真令人松了口气 |
[23:29] | I’ve got a roof over my head, | 我现在有了住的地方 |
[23:31] | I’m not drinking from puddles any more, | 我已经不会趴在水坑里喝水了 |
[23:32] | and, best of all, I’m getting regular sex. | 最棒的是 我现在有了规律的性生活 |
[23:35] | Now that you’ve put that horrendous image in my mind, | 那画面太美我不敢想 |
[23:38] | what do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[23:41] | – I want to be a teacher again. – Oh, God! | -我想重回教师岗位 -天啊 |
[23:45] | Here’s your cup of… tea, Ms Baron. | 这是你的 茶 巴伦校长 |
[23:48] | Please, Headmistress. | 求你了 校长 |
[23:49] | Geography is my passion, and I was born to teach it. | 地理是我的激情所在 我生来就是教地理的 |
[23:53] | I want to share my love of crop rotation and coastal erosion. | 我想把我对轮作和海岸侵蚀的热爱分享给学生 |
[23:56] | Are you all right, Gareth? | 你没事吧 加瑞斯 |
[23:57] | You sound quite mental again. | 你现在说话听着又跟神经病一样了 |
[24:00] | Please, Ms Baron. It’s my passion. | 求你了 巴伦校长 那是我的激情所在 |
[24:03] | My passion. | 我的激情 |
[24:04] | Well, what happens when the children start chanting, | 如果学生们又开始这么叫怎么办 |
[24:06] | – “Baa, baa, baa!” – “Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa!” | -巴 巴 巴 -巴 巴 巴 巴 |
[24:12] | They’d have forgotten all about that. Come on. | 他们已经忘了这个了 求你了 |
[24:16] | Give this geography teacher a chance to sing again, eh? | 给这位地理老师一个引吭高歌的机会吧 |
[24:18] | On a caretaker’s salary? | 工资按保洁员的岗位发吗 |
[24:20] | – I’d do it for nothing. – It’s a deal. | -没有工资我都干 -成交 |
[24:22] | You are a beautiful woman. | 你是个美丽的女人 |
[24:23] | – Don’t touch. – Of course. | -别碰我 -好的 |
[24:25] | Daphne, show Mr Barber out. | 达芙妮 送巴伯老师出去 |
[24:27] | – Out where? – Out the door. | -出哪儿去啊 -出门去 |
[24:31] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[24:33] | And I promise you this – | 我可以向你保证 |
[24:35] | no more fires. | 再也不会有失火事件了 |
[24:36] | If it’s not too much to ask. | 那可不是什么高要求 |
[25:02] | – Are you all right, Miss? – Hm? | -你没事吧 老师 -什么 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是啊 我没事 |
[25:08] | It’s just that, um… | 只是… |
[25:11] | well, someone’s written a poem especially for me. | 有人特意为我写了一首诗 |
[25:14] | Is it Mr Church? | 是查奇老师写的吗 |
[25:15] | Is it that obvious that he likes me? | 他喜欢我有那么明显吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah, and he’s written his name at the bottom. | 是啊 主要是他把自己的名字写在下面了 |
[25:20] | Oh, right. Yeah. | 好吧 没错 |
[25:25] | “At Greybridge School you’re a ray of light | “在灰桥中学 你是一缕阳光 |
[25:28] | “Beautiful, kind, witty and bright…” | 美丽 善良 幽默 阳光” |
[25:30] | Well, he’s certainly got me down to a T. | 他对我的描述可真是准确无误 |
[25:32] | “You’re an asset to the department of French | “你是法语之部宝贵的财富 |
[25:35] | “And as welcoming as a lovely bench.” | 如长椅一般热情外露” |
[25:38] | I don’t really get the bit about the bench. | 我不太明白他为什么把你比作长椅 |
[25:40] | Well, he’s just trying to find something to rhyme with French. | 他只是想找个和”法语”押韵的词而已 |
[25:42] | And why does he say “Department of French” and not “French department”? | 他为什么要说”法语之部” 而不直接说”法语部” |
[25:45] | All right, you’re being a bit of a killjoy now, Nicholas. | 行了 你把气氛都毁了 尼古拉斯 |
[25:47] | – Sorry, Miss. – No, I’m sorry. | -抱歉 老师 -不 我该说抱歉才对 |
[25:50] | I’m just a little bit all over the place with everything at the moment. | 我只是面对当前发生的太多事 有些情绪失控 |
[25:52] | – Maybe you shouldn’t drink at school. – Right. | -或许你不该在学校里喝酒 -是啊 |
[25:54] | I didn’t actually drink anything, though, did I? | 我其实并没有喝什么 不是吗 |
[25:56] | Because I spat it back into the bottle. | 因为我又吐回瓶子里了 |
[25:58] | Look, I really like Mr Church. | 听着 我真的很喜欢查奇老师 |
[26:01] | I mean, his heart’s in the right place. | 他的心很诚挚善良 |
[26:03] | But it’s just sometimes he can be really annoying. | 但有时候 他真的很烦人 |
[26:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:08] | But then so can you, so it could work. | 但你也是这样啊 说不定你们能成呢 |
[26:13] | See you. | 再见 |
[26:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:26] | Barber’s back. | 巴伯回归了 |
[26:30] | Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! | 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 |
[26:38] | Oh, bugger! | 该死的 |
[26:56] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[26:58] | I read your poem. | 我读了你写的诗 |
[27:01] | – Did you like it? – I give it an A-star. | -你喜欢吗 -我给你打A |
[27:07] | I did struggle to find anything to rhyme with French. | 我确实废了好大劲去想出一个跟”法语”押韵的词 |
[27:10] | I barely noticed. | 我都没注意到 |
[27:12] | Keith, no-one’s ever written me a poem before. | 凯斯 以前从来没人给我写过诗 |
[27:15] | That surprises me. | 那倒让我挺震惊的 |
[27:17] | I’d have thought a woman as – dare I say it – | 我觉得一个…请恕我直言 |
[27:20] | beautiful as you | 像你这么漂亮的女人 |
[27:21] | would have had between five and ten poems written about her. | 肯定会有5-10首诗来赞美她 |
[27:24] | Or more, but no. | 或者更多 但却没有 |
[27:29] | – May I offer you a lift? – I thought you’d never ask. | -我可以载你一程吗 -我以为你不会开口呢 |
[27:33] | Let me… | 我先… |
[27:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:40] | Yes. Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[27:43] | – Have you been drinking? – No, I just rinsed my mouth with wine. | -你喝酒了吗 -没 我只是用酒漱了下口 |
[27:49] | So… | 那么 |
[27:50] | where would you like to go? | 你想去哪儿呢 |
[27:52] | Let’s be spontaneous. | 我们随性一点吧 |
[27:54] | Just drive and let’s go where the open road takes us. | 随便开 看看脚下的路带领我们去往何方 |
[27:59] | – Bella Italia? – That sounds good. | -美大利餐厅吗 -听上去不错 |