时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | – All right, babes! – That a new car, Trevor? | -早安 宝贝 -你买新车了 特雷弗 |
[00:19] | Yep. Fuel injection. ABS brakes. | 没错 燃油喷射系统 防抱死装置 |
[00:22] | Plenty of room to lie down in the back. | 后排座位躺着可宽敞了 |
[00:25] | That’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这一”性息” |
[00:27] | Yeah, I bought it with the extra dosh I’m getting | 是啊 我是用当底理老师 |
[00:28] | – as joe-graphy teacher. – Oh, right. | -赚的钱买的 -好吧 |
[00:30] | Oh, yes, Sarah, you want to watch out for me. | 对了 莎拉 你可得把我看紧点了 |
[00:34] | I’m now officially the school’s most eligible bachelor. | 我现在正式荣升本校最优秀的钻石王老五了 |
[00:44] | Morning, Sarah! | 早 莎拉 |
[00:47] | Where’s your shoe? | 你还有一只鞋呢 |
[00:48] | Oh, don’t worry, it’s in the car. I’ll get it later. | 没事 掉车里了 我待会去拿 |
[01:02] | You got your stratus… | 大家看这个是层云 |
[01:06] | Your cirrus… | 这个是卷云 |
[01:11] | ..And your big one there. | 这个是大云 |
[01:14] | They’re just called “Big clouds”, really. | 这玩意儿学名就叫大云 真的 |
[01:16] | – Sir? – What? | -老师 -干嘛 |
[01:18] | We’ve got our exams next week | 我们下周就要考试了 |
[01:19] | and we still haven’t covered loads of things on the syllabus. | 可教学大纲上的好多东西我们都还没学呢 |
[01:22] | All right, Eisenstein, what do you need to know? | 好吧 爱森斯坦 你还想要学什么 |
[01:24] | Rainforests? | 热带雨林 |
[01:25] | Nah, you don’t need to learn about them any more. | 不用 那个完全不用学 |
[01:26] | I mean, you lot are lucky, | 你们这帮走运的娃 |
[01:27] | they’ve cut ’em all down to make your exercise books. What else? | 雨林都被砍下来造你们的练习本了 还有呢 |
[01:30] | – Map skills. – No need. | -地图知识 -完全没必要 |
[01:32] | Get yourself a TomTom. Whack in a postcode, boom! Job done. | 装个导航 输入邮编 嗖的一下就找到了 |
[01:35] | It’s better than a map | 比地图好使多了 |
[01:37] | because it tells you where all the speed cameras are. | 还能告诉你测速摄像机的位置 |
[01:38] | And we’re meant to do a project on India. | 我们还该做一次有关印度的报告 |
[01:40] | Don’t worry, sunshine, I’ve got that one covered. | 别担心 小宝贝 这个我早就准备好了 |
[01:44] | Top Gear – India Special! | 《疯狂汽车秀 印度特辑》 |
[01:47] | Right, ladies and gents, | 准备好了 帅哥靓女们 |
[01:50] | take it away, Professor Clarkson. | 马上开始 克拉克森教授 |
[01:56] | Here y’are, watch and learn. | 瞧好了 边看边学吧 |
[02:03] | Well, I have to say, Keith, you are… very clever. | 我不得不说 凯斯 你可真是聪明 |
[02:09] | Why’s that? | 此话怎讲啊 |
[02:10] | Oh, you know, pretending today is just an ordinary day. | 你装得好像今天只是平常的一天似的 |
[02:14] | It is just an ordinary day. | 本来就是平常天啊 |
[02:16] | Hah, poker face! | 哈 装镇定呢 |
[02:18] | *P-P-P-P-P-P-Poker face! * | *镇镇镇静静静的扑克脸* |
[02:22] | I hope you haven’t put a lot of balloons everywhere | 我只希望你别把气球挂得到处都是 |
[02:24] | and got me a big cake because I’ll be really embarrassed. | 还准备一只大蛋糕 搞得我下不了台 |
[02:27] | – I mean, you know I hate attention. – Is it your birthday? | -你知道我最讨厌引人注目了 -今天是你生日吗 |
[02:31] | You! | 你这家伙 |
[02:40] | Ooh, last night’s prawn biryani. | 一股昨晚的印度对虾菜味儿 |
[02:45] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[02:47] | You forgot, didn’t you? | 你忘记了 是吧 |
[02:49] | No. Actually… no. Just you wait. | 不是 其实 你稍等一下 |
[02:52] | – I am waiting. – Well, just wait a little longer, please. | -我正等着呢 -那就请再多等一下吧 |
[02:58] | Merry Christmas, everybody! | 各位同仁 圣诞快乐哦 |
[03:02] | Trevor, you know the main teacher woman? | 特雷弗 你还记得学校的首席女老师吗 |
[03:05] | The headmistress? | 你是说校长女士吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, that’s her. She wants to see you in her office right away. | 就是她 她要你马上去她的办公室 |
[03:08] | – What for? – I’ve been told not to say in front of everyone. | -干吗 -她让我别当着其他人的面说出来 |
[03:12] | – Right. – Cos you wouldn’t want | -是嘛 -因为你肯定 |
[03:13] | them all knowing that she’s sacking you | 不想让其他人知道校长 |
[03:15] | as geography teacher. | 不让你继续当地理老师了 |
[03:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:19] | I shouldn’t have told you. | 我不应该告诉你的 |
[03:20] | Pretend you don’t know, | 就假装你不知道这事吧 |
[03:21] | because I think she wants it to be a surprise! | 因为她本想给你一个惊喜 |
[03:29] | So Mr Gunn and I have come to a joint decision | 格恩老师和我一致同意 |
[03:32] | that he will step down as geography teacher | 他不再继续担任你们的地理老师了 |
[03:36] | because he knows absolutely nothing about the subject. | 因为他对这玩意儿根本一窍不通 |
[03:39] | Cos it’s boring. | 因为无聊得要死 |
[03:41] | “Oh, look! There’s an urban conurbation.” | 快看 那是带卫星城的大都市哦 |
[03:44] | – Who cares? – So as of today | -关我屁事 -所以今天 |
[03:46] | we have a new, and may I say strapping, | 我们迎来一位新的 高大魁梧的 |
[03:49] | geography teacher, Dr Dalton. | 地理老师 道尔顿博士 |
[03:52] | And yes, he just happens to be blind. | 没错 他不巧是个瞎子 |
[03:58] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我完全没注意到呢 |
[04:00] | I don’t see the disability, I see the person. | 我看不到他的残疾 我只看人的本质 |
[04:03] | Well, he has got a white stick. | 可他手上一直拿着盲人手杖呢 |
[04:04] | Would you like to say a few words, Dr Dalton? | 请你对学生们说几句吧 道尔顿博士 |
[04:08] | Oh, you’re so thick… | 你好强壮啊 |
[04:11] | ..And veiny. | 纹理分明 |
[04:13] | Oh! Has someone turned out the lights? | 哇 是谁把灯关上了 |
[04:18] | Just my little joke. | 我的小笑话而已 |
[04:19] | No, but seriously, I’m really looking forward | 不 其实我非常希望能够 |
[04:21] | to getting stuck into some geography with you guys. | 好好地和大家一起来学习地理 |
[04:24] | And by the way, don’t worry about the “Dr Dalton” Thing – | 对了 你们不用称我为道尔顿博士 |
[04:26] | just call me The Doc. | 叫我小博就好 |
[04:29] | What’s up, Doc? | 是一部名叫《爱的大追踪》的电影 |
[04:29] | What’s up, Doc?! | 你好哇 小博 |
[04:32] | Cheers. | 谢谢大家 |
[04:35] | Er, can I just say, | 我想说一句 |
[04:37] | it’s a certain French teacher’s birthday today. | 今天可是某位法语老师的生日哦 |
[04:40] | Oh, stop! I didn’t want to make a big thing of it! | 别说了 我可不想搞得太夸张 |
[04:44] | So I wondered if you’d all join me | 希望大家都能 |
[04:46] | in a very big Greybridge rendition | 和我一起来个灰桥中学 |
[04:48] | of Happy Birthday. | 生日大合唱 |
[04:50] | *Happy birthday to you… * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[04:55] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[05:00] | *Happy Birthday, dear Miss Postern | *祝你生日快乐 波丝顿老师 * |
[05:07] | *Happy Birthday | *祝你 |
[05:10] | *To-o-o-o-o-o | *生日 |
[05:14] | *Y-o-o-o-o-ou | *快乐 |
[05:22] | – Finished? – Yeah. | -唱完了吗 -是啊 |
[05:22] | – Should have started earlier. – Yeah, I realise that now. | -你该早点唱的 -我也意识到了 |
[05:24] | – And it ended too high. – Ditto. | -结尾音也太高了 -没错 |
[05:26] | Is there a card? | 有准备生日贺卡吗 |
[05:27] | Just you wait and see! | 你要耐心等待哦 |
[05:28] | – So, no. – Not yet, no. | -那就是没有咯 -暂时没有 |
[05:31] | And, Keith, you look ridiculous. Get yourself a shoe. | 凯斯 你一副傻逼样 快去把鞋穿上吧 |
[05:41] | I can’t fit it all in! | 我塞不进去啊 |
[05:43] | Well, it’s going to be tight. | 本来就好紧啊 |
[05:44] | It’s making my eyes water. | 我疼得都要掉眼泪了 |
[05:47] | Should it really be this painful? | 像这么痛正常吗 |
[05:49] | Well, just relax a bit and it’ll stretch. | 你放松一点 扩一下就好了 |
[05:52] | Not sure I’ll be able to walk properly. | 我待会儿估计都没法好好走路了 |
[05:56] | Is everything all right, sirs? | 你们在里面没事吧 老师们 |
[05:58] | Yes! Fine, thank you, Nicholas. | 没事 好得很 谢谢你 尼古拉斯 |
[06:02] | Jog on! | 滚吧 |
[06:09] | La jambe. | 腿 |
[06:10] | Feminine. | 阴性词 |
[06:11] | Le bras. Masculine. | 手臂 阳性词 |
[06:14] | La jambe. Le bras. La jambe. Le bras. | 腿 手臂 腿 手臂 |
[06:18] | La jambe. Le bras. | 腿 手臂 |
[06:19] | Why do we even need to learn French, miss? | 我们为什么要学法语 老师 |
[06:22] | So that when you go to France you can speak the language. | 为了等你们到法国时 就可以说法语了 |
[06:27] | Who here’s been to France? | 在座的谁去过法国呢 |
[06:30] | Euro Disney? | 欧洲迪斯尼乐园 |
[06:31] | I’ve been to Euro Disney, miss. | 我去过欧洲的迪士尼 老师 |
[06:33] | So! You’ve been to France. | 那你去过法国啦 |
[06:34] | No. I went to the one in Florida. | 不 我去的是佛罗里达州的那个 |
[06:37] | Right. Someone here must have been to France. | 好吧 班里肯定有人去过法国 |
[06:40] | Great! Olivia, where have you been in France? | 太好了 奥利维亚 你去的是法国哪个城市 |
[06:42] | Greece. | 希腊 |
[06:44] | Greece is not in France, it’s in Greece. | 希腊不在法国 而是在希腊 |
[06:49] | OK! Great lesson. | 好吧 下课吧 |
[06:57] | Bon anniversaire! It’s, er, French for… | 贺诞辰之喜 那是句法语 意思是… |
[07:01] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我懂 |
[07:02] | – Shoe looks weird. – Well, it was either that | -鞋子真奇怪 -除了这只 |
[07:04] | or a red stiletto. | 就只有红色细高跟鞋了 |
[07:06] | Here’s your card! | 贺卡来啦 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Well, there we are, birthday’s all done. | 终于好了 生日庆祝完毕 |
[07:17] | – What’s the matter? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[07:20] | It’s just that when it’s a member of staff’s birthday, | 每次碰到同事生日 |
[07:23] | I usually like to organise a gift. | 我通常会准备个礼物 |
[07:25] | You know, a scented candle, spa treatment… | 比如香薰蜡烛啊 温泉疗养啊 |
[07:28] | front-row seats to Mamma Mia! | 《妈妈咪呀》的前排戏票啊 |
[07:29] | – Oh, I’ve got you a present. – Have you? | -我给你准备了个礼物 -你有吗 |
[07:31] | – Yep. – You sure about that? | -当然 -你确定吗 |
[07:32] | – Positive. – Where is it? | -很确定 -在哪儿呢 |
[07:34] | Well, I’m just trying to | 我只是想 |
[07:35] | spread out the birthday fun for you, Sarah, | 让你的生日之乐延长一点 莎拉 |
[07:37] | make it extra special. You had the singing this morning… | 显得格外特别 今早大家为你唱生日歌 |
[07:40] | Just had the card. | 刚刚送你这张卡片 |
[07:41] | – Yeah… – And… you’ll get the present at, erm… | -不错 -你的礼物会在… |
[07:45] | – ..At lunch. – When at lunch? | -午餐时送到 -午餐的什么时候 |
[07:48] | – Early on at lunch, or…? – Probably towards the end. | -午餐开始时 还是… -应该是快结束时 |
[07:52] | But just so we understand each other, | 但我们先说明一下 |
[07:53] | how much should this present that I’ve already bought you be? | 我已经给你买的那个礼物该是多少钱的合适呢 |
[07:58] | It’s not about the price, it’s about the thought. | 价钱不重要 心意才重要 |
[08:00] | Between 50 pounds and 100 pounds. | 50到100英镑之间吧 |
[08:03] | Right. | 好 |
[08:22] | Trevor! | 特雷弗 |
[08:23] | Just wondered if you fancied a coffee, tea, | 想问问你是要来一杯咖啡 茶 |
[08:26] | glass of cool, refreshing milk? | 还是一杯冰凉提神的牛奶呢 |
[08:29] | – What you after now? – I need you to move your car. | -你有什么目的 -我要你挪一挪你的车 |
[08:31] | – No. – I need to get to the shops | -不挪 -我得去商店 |
[08:33] | to buy a birthday present for Sarah. | 给莎拉买个生日礼物 |
[08:35] | Oh, well, in which case… no. | 那样的话…更不行 |
[08:36] | – Move your car this instant! – Can you not see? I am working! | -立马去挪你的车 -你没看到吗 我在工作 |
[08:40] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[08:44] | It’s a very funny bit by James May on the Robin Reliant. | 詹姆斯·梅对”里来恩特知更鸟”车的评价可真逗 |
[08:46] | Says it looks like a wheelbarrow. Utter class. | 说那车看起来像个独轮手推车 太经典了 |
[08:49] | Just give me the keys and I’ll move it. | 把钥匙给我 我去挪 |
[08:52] | Nobody… touches… my wheels. | 任何人 都不准 碰我的车 |
[09:02] | – Hello, Caretaker. – Hello, Keith. | -你好啊 保洁员 -你好 凯斯 |
[09:04] | – I’ve got a little job for you. – Oh, I can’t. | -我有点任务要交给你 -我没空呢 |
[09:07] | Got to get this floor done. | 得先把这地板洗干净 |
[09:08] | I clean it, they walk on it, | 我刚洗完 就有人踩上去 |
[09:09] | I clean it, they walk on it, | 我刚洗完 就有人踩上去 |
[09:10] | I clean it, they walk on it… | 我刚洗完 就有人踩上去 |
[09:11] | Well, stop whatever it is you’re saying and help me. | 什么都别说了 快帮帮我 |
[09:14] | It’s a never-ending spiral of dirt… | 污垢来来去去 没完没了 |
[09:15] | There’s a pound in it for you. | 完事给你一英镑 |
[09:20] | Me again. | 我又来了 |
[09:22] | I’m not moving my car. | 我不会挪车的 |
[09:24] | So, did you, er, catch the game last night? | 你昨晚看比赛了吗 |
[09:28] | What game? | 什么比赛 |
[09:29] | The football game. | 足球比赛 |
[09:31] | Presumably there was some football on television somewhere. | 总会有电视台转播足球赛的吧 |
[09:35] | Champions League, actually. | 冠军联赛 |
[09:37] | Didn’t know you were into football, Churchy. | 没想到你还看足球 奇奇 |
[09:38] | – Oh, yeah. I love the football. – Who’s your team? | -是啊 我爱足球 -你支持哪个队 |
[09:41] | – L…Liverpool. Good squad. | -利…利物浦 -那队挺不错 |
[09:44] | Manchester United. | 曼联队 |
[09:46] | Manchester City. | 曼城 |
[09:48] | – Chelsea. – You can only have one team. | -切尔西 -你只能支持一个队 |
[09:50] | Leeds… Nottingham. | 利兹 诺丁汉 |
[09:54] | – Basingstoke…? – They’re not a team. | -贝辛斯托克 -他们还没组队 |
[09:56] | Well, that’s our football chat over! | 足球就聊到这儿吧 |
[10:00] | Quite the expert, Churchy. | 挺专业嘛 查奇 |
[10:02] | John Motson must be crapping himself. | 约翰·莫森真是屎话连篇 |
[10:04] | And he probably is, actually. He is quite old. | 他或许真把屎拉身上了 毕竟都那么老了 |
[10:08] | OK, so just move it backwards a metre so I can jump into my car. | 只要退后一米 我就能进我的车了 |
[10:12] | – Been a while since I’ve driven. – Very gently, then. | -我很久没开车了 -那就小心点 |
[10:14] | Just ease it backwards. | 慢慢向后退 |
[10:20] | – God…! – Bugger. | -天呐 -该死 |
[10:22] | Oh, God, what have you done? Forwards, forwards, forwards! | 老天呐 你做了什么 前进 前进 前进 |
[10:31] | Bugger! | 该死 |
[10:33] | Go, that’s enough! Get out before you cause any more damage. | 下来 够了 快下来 免得你继续搞破坏 |
[10:36] | Trevor’s car’s virtually a write-off. | 特雷弗的车都快报废了 |
[10:38] | – Do I still get my pound? – No, you do not! | -我还能得到那一英镑吗 -没有了 别想了 |
[10:41] | – I’m sorry to have let everyone down again. – Yes! | -很抱歉我又让大家失望了 -是啊 |
[11:04] | That was your fault! | 那是你的错 |
[11:26] | It’s wonderful we’ve finally | 我们学校终于 |
[11:28] | got a disabled teacher at the school. | 有了一位残疾教师 真的太棒了 |
[11:30] | I think it’s wrong to focus on his disability. | 我觉得不应该老强调他的残疾 |
[11:33] | I think we should see Dr Dalton for what he is, | 我们应该关注道尔顿博士本身 |
[11:36] | a cool teacher who just happens to be blind. | 一位酷酷的老师 只是碰巧瞎了 |
[11:38] | – Visually impaired. – Visually impaired. | -视觉障碍 -视觉障碍 |
[11:40] | And of ethnic origin. | 而且是少数人种 |
[11:41] | Is he? I hadn’t noticed. | 是吗 我都没注意到 |
[11:50] | Ooh, Doc! Hey, Doc, there’s, um, there’s a seat here. | 小博 小博 来这里 这边有个座位 |
[11:55] | Sorry, who’s that? | 抱歉 请问你是… |
[11:56] | It’s Sarah. Sarah Postern, French department. | 我是莎拉 莎拉·波丝顿 法语部的 |
[11:59] | Five foot nine, slim build, strawberry-blonde hair. | 5.9英尺高 身材苗条 发色红中带金 |
[12:02] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:04] | – Erm, let me help you with that. – Thank you. | -我来帮你吧 -谢谢 |
[12:12] | ..Would you like to touch my face? | 你要摸一摸我的脸吗 |
[12:15] | Maybe later. | 以后吧 |
[12:17] | Is the food any good here? | 这里的食物好吃吗 |
[12:18] | Erm, it’s OK, actually. | 我觉得还行吧 |
[12:20] | I mean, today I’ve just gone for a green salad, | 今天我只吃一份蔬菜沙拉 |
[12:22] | because I like to maintain my slim, yet shapely, figure. | 因为我想维持苗条但凹凸有致的身材 |
[12:27] | That’s the low-calorie salad dressing going on. | 我在挤低卡路里的沙拉酱 |
[12:30] | So, how long have you been working here? | 你在这里工作多长时间了 |
[12:33] | Oh, erm, a year. | 一年了 |
[12:35] | – A year. Er… – The kids are lovely. | -一年 -孩子们都很可爱 |
[12:40] | – Happy birthday! – Ooh, it’s you. | -生日快乐 -是你啊 |
[12:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | And this is your birthday gift, | 这是给你的生日礼物 |
[12:47] | which I didn’t just go out and buy, | 不是刚刚跑出去买的 |
[12:48] | I actually bought quite a while ago. | 我已经买来很长时间了 |
[12:50] | Well, it’s certainly very big. | 真的是好大一个啊 |
[12:52] | Not as big as that cheeseburger! | 没那个芝士汉堡大呢 |
[12:55] | He’s pointing at someone else’s lunch. | 他指的是别人的午餐 |
[12:56] | Dr Dalton, it’s Keith Church, | 道尔顿博士 我是凯斯·查奇 |
[12:58] | – deputy head of science. – Hi! | -科学组副组长 -你好 |
[13:00] | And I’m in the dining hall. | 我现在在餐厅里 |
[13:02] | Yes, I realised that. | 是啊 我早知道 |
[13:04] | And I’ve just brought in a very large birthday gift | 我刚刚为莎拉·波丝顿带来了一个非常大的 |
[13:06] | – for Sarah Postern. – Yes, we’ve covered that. | -生日礼物 -行了 我们已经说过了 |
[13:09] | – Are you going to open it now? – I’ll open it later. | -你要现在打开吗 -我过会儿再打开 |
[13:11] | Oh, open it now! | 现在就打开吧 |
[13:13] | Better wipe your fingers first. | 最好先擦一下手指 |
[13:14] | Don’t want to get ketchup all over it! | 免得番茄酱抹的到处都是 |
[13:21] | Sarah Postern’s just opening the present now. | 莎拉·波丝顿打开了礼物 |
[13:25] | She’s ripping through the paper with her hands. | 她用手撕开了包装纸 |
[13:27] | Listen, you don’t have to keep doing that. | 听着 你没必要进行解说的 |
[13:29] | Oh, it’s no trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[13:33] | La tour Eiffel! | 埃菲尔铁塔 |
[13:35] | La tour Blackpool. | 黑泽塔 |
[13:39] | La tour Eiffel. | 埃菲尔铁塔 |
[13:40] | – La tour Blackpool. – La tour… | -黑泽塔 -埃菲… |
[13:41] | It’s the Blackpool Tower, Keith. | 那就是黑泽塔 凯斯 |
[13:45] | Look, it’s written there. | 你看 这儿写着呢 |
[13:47] | Are you blind?! | 你是瞎了吗 |
[13:53] | Just so you know, | 我得说明一下 |
[13:54] | it was Sarah Postern that made that inappropriate remark. | 刚刚是莎拉发表了不当的言论 |
[13:57] | I don’t mind. | 我不在意的 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[14:01] | Why did you get me a picture of the Blackpool Tower? | 你为什么要买一幅黑泽塔的画 |
[14:03] | I was in a rush. I thought it was the Eiffel Tower. | 我赶时间 我还以为这是埃菲尔铁塔 |
[14:06] | I’ve obviously ruined your birthday. | 我毁了你的生日 |
[14:08] | No, you haven’t. It’s still a very nice picture. | 不 没有 这是副很好的画 |
[14:11] | And it wasn’t cheap. | 而且不便宜 |
[14:12] | It was actually towards the upper end of your price range. | 很接近你给出的价格上限哦 |
[14:14] | Well, that’s very generous of you. | 你真是慷慨 |
[14:16] | – It was 90 pounds. – Don’t need to know the exact price. | -花了我90英镑 -不用说具体价钱 |
[14:17] | You said between 50 and 100, | 你说了要50到100英镑之间 |
[14:19] | and I could have spent 50, but I actually spent 90. | 我本可以只花50的 但我还是花了90 |
[14:21] | Because, Sarah… | 因为 莎拉 |
[14:23] | you’re worth it. | 你值得拥有 |
[14:24] | Thank you. That is very sweet. | 谢谢 好感动 |
[14:27] | So, are you two just colleagues, | 你们只是普通同事关系 |
[14:29] | or is there more to it than that? | 还是比同事更亲密的关系 |
[14:30] | No. No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:33] | Oh, come on, Sarah! | 就别隐瞒啦 莎拉 |
[14:35] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[14:37] | No. No! No. No. | 没有 没有 没有 |
[14:39] | I think what Sarah’s trying to say is yes and no. | 我知道莎拉是想说既有也没有吧 |
[14:42] | No and no. | 既没有也没有 |
[14:44] | But, erm, thanks again, Keith. | 但还是谢谢你 凯斯 |
[14:45] | I’ll, erm, see you in the staffroom later. | 那就一会儿在教职工休息室见吧 |
[14:49] | Yes, you will. | 好吧 待会儿见 |
[14:50] | Well, er, nice to meet you properly, Dr Dalton. | 很高兴和你见面 道尔顿博士 |
[14:52] | Just call me The Doc. | 叫我小博就行 |
[14:54] | What’s up, Doc?! | 怎么啦 小博 |
[14:55] | I already made that joke earlier. | 我之前已经说过这个梗了 |
[14:59] | I’ll leave that… leave that there for you. | 那我就把这个 给你留在这了 |
[15:04] | And, er… | 然后我就… |
[15:05] | I’m just walking… | 我在走着… |
[15:07] | out of the canteen now, heading towards the door. | 准备走出餐厅 正在走向门口 |
[15:13] | And I’m through the door. | 正在出门 |
[15:15] | And that’s me gone. | 然后我彻底走了 |
[15:18] | I think he’s got a thing for you. | 我觉得他对你有意思 |
[15:21] | They all do. | 他们都这样 |
[15:22] | It’s not easy | 作为学校里 |
[15:22] | being the youngest and most attractive woman at the school. | 最年轻貌美的老师 很不容易啦 |
[15:30] | So…my spies tell me | 我的线人告诉我 |
[15:33] | you were having lunch with Piggy Postern. | 你和猪女波斯顿共进午餐了 |
[15:36] | Sarah? | 莎拉吗 |
[15:38] | We all call her Piggy Postern | 我们都叫她猪女波斯顿 |
[15:39] | because she has an upturned nose,like a pig. | 因为她有像猪似的朝天鼻 |
[15:43] | I…didn’t know that. | 我还 真不知道呢 |
[15:45] | She’s also got stumpy little hands like trotters. | 她手也短粗 跟猪蹄似的 |
[15:53] | Cigarette? | 要来根烟吗 |
[15:55] | Surely smoking’s against the rules? | 抽烟违犯校规吧 |
[15:57] | I make the rules, darling. | 规则都是我制定的 亲爱的 |
[16:00] | And then I break them. | 我制定完就亲自违犯 |
[16:05] | Was there… something you | 是不是…您有什么事 |
[16:07] | needed to speak to me about, headmistress? | 要跟我交代的 校长 |
[16:09] | No. | 没有 |
[16:12] | I, er, really should get to my geography class. | 那我可能得回教室上课了 |
[16:15] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:16] | You bad, bad boy. | 坏坏的 坏小子 |
[16:22] | Let me see you out. | 我送你出去 |
[16:29] | Oh. Erm… Just… | 那个…让… |
[16:34] | Er, excuse me… I’m just, er… | 让一下…我得出… |
[16:47] | What the hell’s happened to my motor? | 我的车是怎么回事 |
[16:48] | – It wasn’t me. – Well, who was it? | -不是我 -是谁 |
[16:52] | Who’s done this to my wheels? | 谁把我的车弄成这样了 |
[16:53] | I-I-I couldn’t say. | 我 我不能说名字 |
[16:55] | But he’s the deputy head of science. | 不过他是科学组副组长 |
[16:59] | I’ll kill him. | 老子宰了他 |
[17:03] | Bugger. | 该死 |
[17:09] | Hello, Trevor! | 你好啊 特雷弗 |
[17:12] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要了你的命 |
[17:14] | In fairness, I only took the bumper off. | 老实说 我只把保险杠撞掉了而已 |
[17:17] | I’m going to teach you a lesson, Churchy. | 今天不给你个教训不行 查奇 |
[17:27] | Hello, Nicholas! | 你好啊 尼古拉斯 |
[17:29] | Tell ’em I’ll be a bit late for badminton, Nicholas. | 跟他们说我羽毛球课晚点到 尼古拉斯 |
[17:39] | Here we go. | 好啦 |
[17:42] | Nice cup of tea. | 一杯热茶奉上 |
[17:44] | Just what the doctor ordered! | 我们博士指定要的 |
[17:47] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[17:50] | So, um..Don’t take this the wrong way, | 那个 你别误会 |
[17:55] | I would do this for any new teacher, | 我对新来的老师都会这样 |
[17:57] | but do you fancy coming over on Saturday night for dinner? | 周六晚你有兴趣去我家共进晚餐吗 |
[18:01] | Do you mind if I just…? | 你介意我摸一摸你的…. |
[18:03] | No. | 没问题 |
[18:20] | I’d love to. | 我非常乐意 |
[18:21] | Great! I was thinking of doing some | 那太棒了 我在想 |
[18:24] | traditional French cuisine. | 做一些传统法式餐 |
[18:26] | Magnifique! | 好极了 |
[18:27] | – Tu parles francais? – Mais oui! | -你会法语 -是啊 |
[18:30] | So nice to have someone around here with a little bit of, er… | 太好了 身边终于有了比较… |
[18:33] | ..sophistication. | “高大上”的人 |
[18:35] | French for “Sophistication”, right? | 是法语”有档次”的意思 对吗 |
[18:38] | Is there anything you don’t know? | 有什么是你不知道的吗 |
[18:42] | Hello! | 大家好啊 |
[18:44] | Keith Church entering the staff room. | 现在凯斯·查奇走进了教职工休息室 |
[18:46] | Morning, Keith. | 早啊 凯斯 |
[18:47] | Morning. | 早 |
[18:50] | – Morning, Sarah. – Good morning, Keith. | -早上好 莎拉 早上好 凯斯 |
[18:53] | Doc, can I make you a cup of tea? | 小博 需要我为你泡杯茶吗 |
[18:54] | Sarah just made me one, thanks. | 莎拉已经给我泡好了 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Did she indeed? | 是嘛 |
[18:59] | I see the picture I bought you is still here. | 我给你买的画还在这放着呢 |
[19:01] | – Yes, it is. – Are you not going to take it home? | -是啊 没错 -你不打算带回家吗 |
[19:03] | Well, it’s quite big, so it’s fairly difficult to carry. | 太大了 很难搬的 |
[19:06] | I’ll do it for you. I’ve got a roof rack. | 我帮你 我有车顶行李架 |
[19:08] | Didn’t know that about me, did you, | 你都不知道吧 |
[19:09] | that I have a roof rack? I could pop it round on Saturday. | 我有车顶行李架 我周六给你送去 |
[19:12] | I’ll stick it up. | 我帮忙挂起来[插入] |
[19:13] | What? | 什么 |
[19:14] | Well, once Churchy’s dropped it round, he can sod off | 查奇把画送到你家 就可以滚了 |
[19:16] | and I’ll get on with the banging. | 然后我帮你钉到墙上去[操一顿] |
[19:17] | Do not let him inside your house, Sarah. | 千万别让他进你家门 莎拉 |
[19:19] | Look, I’m not sure I want to put it up anyway. | 我还没想好要不要挂起来 |
[19:21] | But I thought you said you liked it. | 你不是说你喜欢这画吗 |
[19:23] | You’re going to have to do something with that monstrosity, | 你赶紧想办法把这巨幅破烂搬走 |
[19:25] | because you can’t leave it here. | 不能一直留在这 |
[19:27] | It is not a monstrosity. It was 90 pounds! | 那不是巨幅破烂 花了我90英镑呢 |
[19:30] | OK, look, erm… | 听着 |
[19:32] | why don’t you drop it round on Saturday afternoon | 要不你周六下午把画送来 |
[19:34] | and you can put it up? | 然后你把画挂起来 |
[19:35] | Then you and me can get a party started, babes. | 然后你和我就可以开个派对狂欢一顿了 宝贝儿 |
[19:36] | No. No parties starting. | 不 没有派对 |
[19:40] | I’ve actually got plans on Saturday evening. | 我其实周六晚有约了 |
[19:43] | So as soon as that picture goes up, you can both leave. | 画一挂起来 你们俩都可以走了 |
[19:47] | Both of us? | 我们俩都走 |
[19:48] | Yes, both of you. | 没错 你们俩 |
[19:51] | Including me? | 包括我吗 |
[19:51] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[19:55] | So what about me? | 那我呢 |
[20:12] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[20:14] | ‘Ello, missus. Need an ‘andyman? | 你好 小姐 需要勤杂工吗 |
[20:17] | It’s like the start of a porno, innit? | 有点像色情片场景似的 对吧 |
[20:19] | Yeah, but only the very start. | 是啊 但就开场部分像而已 |
[20:21] | I brought you some Malibu. | 我给你带了些马利宝朗姆酒 |
[20:24] | Me mum’s had a few swigs, but there’s still plenty left. | 我妈喝了几口 但还剩下不少 |
[20:26] | I thought maybe we could have a little lie down, | 我想着或许我们可以躺下来 |
[20:28] | chuck on some Smooth FM, you know, before Churchy gets here. | 趁查奇没来 听些舒缓的音乐放松下 |
[20:30] | He’s already been here two hours. | 他已经到了两小时了 |
[20:32] | Well, he’s very early! | 他也来得很早嘛 |
[20:35] | Haven’t you brought any tools? | 你带工具来了吗 |
[20:38] | Oh, right, yeah, the pic… No, I forgot about that. | 对哦 那幅画 我完全给忘了 |
[20:41] | That is why you are both here. | 我就是为那个才叫你们过来的啊 |
[20:43] | Well, Churcherella, get yourself down to Wickes. | 奇奇姑娘 你赶紧去五金店买些吧 |
[20:45] | No rush. Have a little browse, grab a coffee, | 别太赶 顺便看看书 喝喝咖啡什么的 |
[20:47] | come back in a couple of hours. | 几小时后再回来吧 |
[20:48] | No, you should go. I need to stay here and guard Sarah. | 不行 该是你去 我得留在这里守护莎拉 |
[20:50] | – No, you go. – Right, you can both go. | -不 你去 -行了 你们都去吧 |
[20:55] | Cock blocker. | 就会坏鸡巴好事 |
[22:08] | What you doing under there, babes? | 你趴在那下面干什么呢 宝贝儿 |
[22:17] | – Finished? – Yep. | -弄完了吗 -是的 |
[22:20] | Not going to fall on me? | 不会掉下来砸我身上吧 |
[22:21] | – Er, shouldn’t do. – Right, well, thank you very much. | -不会的 -好吧 非常感谢 |
[22:24] | Off you go. | 你们可以走了 |
[22:25] | Any other odd jobs we can be getting on with while we’re here? | 趁我们在这儿 还有什么活儿需要我们干吗 |
[22:28] | No, no, I just need you to leave. | 没了 没了 你们赶紧走吧 |
[22:30] | Oh, I could do with a quick cup of tea. | 我迅速喝杯茶也是好的 |
[22:32] | No, no tea for me. I’ll just have, er, the Malibu. | 我就不喝茶了 给我倒那个朗姆酒吧 |
[22:34] | OK, these aren’t for you! | 听着 这些不是给你们吃的 |
[22:36] | Well, who are they for, then? | 那你是为谁准备的 |
[22:37] | I have a friend coming over to dinner. | 我有个朋友要过来共进晚餐 |
[22:39] | Soon. So I’m very sorry, but I need you both to leave. | 很快就到 我很抱歉 只能请你们离开了 |
[22:43] | A female friend or… A male friend? | 女性朋友 还是 男性朋友 |
[22:46] | – It doesn’t matter. – Well, it does matter, | -那都没关系 -有关系啊 |
[22:49] | cos if it’s a geezer I’m going to have me Malibu back. | 如果是个老头子 我就得把我的朗姆酒要回来 |
[22:51] | Come on. Out! | 好了 出去吧 |
[22:54] | Right, you two… | 听着 你们两个 |
[22:56] | just get out. Get out that way. | 赶紧出去 从那个门出去 |
[22:59] | Get out. | 快出去 |
[23:02] | That’s nice, innit? Come round and do a bit of free DIY, | 真够酸爽的啊 跑过来做一堆手工活儿 |
[23:05] | then it’s, “Out you get, | 然后说 “你们赶紧走吧 |
[23:06] | I’ve got a fella coming round to sex me up.” | 我有个朋友要过来搞我” |
[23:07] | Well, I don’t think anyone’s going to be sexing anyone up. | 我觉得是不会跟”搞”有关的 |
[23:10] | So… have the Chuckle Brothers gone? | 那对搞笑兄弟走了吗 |
[23:12] | Yeah, yeah, don’t worry. | 是啊 是啊 别担心 |
[23:14] | Keith and Trevor left ages ago. | 凯斯和特雷弗早就走了 |
[23:20] | Erm, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[23:24] | OK, there we go. Would you like a drink? | 好了 就这儿 你想喝点什么吗 |
[23:28] | A large glass of this wine, please. | 一大杯的这个酒 |
[23:31] | And make sure you have some, too. | 请你务必也喝一点 |
[23:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:51] | That was, as my uncle would say… | 真是…用我叔叔的话说就是 |
[23:53] | ..Totally delicious. | “好吃得不得了” |
[23:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:56] | Yes, it’s from a Raymond Blanc cookbook. | 是啊 是根据雷蒙德·布兰克的食谱做的 |
[23:58] | I mean, I’ve just added a few of my own ideas, too. | 我当然也加入了自己的一些创新做法 |
[24:02] | Is everything OK? You seem a bit tense. | 没什么事吧 你似乎很紧张 |
[24:04] | No! No, no, no, no. No. No, I’m fine. | 没没没 我很好 |
[24:08] | May I…? | 我可以… |
[24:12] | It’s so nice to… spend some time alone together. | 能跟你单独相处 感觉真的很好 |
[24:17] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:19] | – Yes, it is. – Is there any more of that wine? | -是啊 没错 -还有酒吗 |
[24:21] | No, I’m afraid we’ve drunk all the wine. | 没了 我们好像把酒都喝完了 |
[24:24] | I do have some Malibu, though. | 不过我这儿有些马利宝朗姆酒 |
[24:27] | Malibu! Well, let’s have some of that | 马利宝朗姆酒 那我们就先喝点 |
[24:29] | and move onto the sofa, huh? | 然后到沙发上去坐坐吧 |
[24:32] | Or the armchair. | 或者坐扶手椅吧 |
[24:43] | Won’t be a moment. | 我马上就来 |
[24:45] | Don’t be too long! | 别让我等太久哦 |
[25:10] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[25:11] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[25:13] | Like your present? | 喜欢你的礼物吗 |
[25:16] | – This is Mr Church in the living room. – What the hell?! | -查奇老师正在客厅里 -搞毛啊 |
[25:20] | Trevor Gunn’s here, an’ all. | 特雷弗·格恩也在此 |
[25:21] | We’re just making our way out of the living room. | 我们正在走出客厅 |
[25:24] | We’ll see you first thing Monday morning. | 我们周一早上再见吧 |
[25:30] | I’ll have that back, an’ all. | 把酒还给我 |
[25:38] | ..And until the trampoline is returned, | 在有人把蹦床还回来之前 |
[25:41] | there will be no more trampoline club. | 暂时取消蹦床俱乐部 |
[25:44] | And finally, due to some… unfortunate events over the weekend. | 最后一项 鉴于周末时发生的一些不幸事件 |
[25:49] | Dr Dalton has decided not to return to the school. | 道尔顿博士决定不再继续回本校任教了 |
[25:55] | Is there anything you’d like to add? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[25:57] | No… | 没有 |
[25:58] | – Sure? – Yep. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[26:01] | It all seems very odd. | 似乎很古怪呢 |
[26:03] | Yeah. It does seem odd, doesn’t it? | 是啊 确实很古怪 不是吗 |
[26:15] | About Saturday night. I’m sorry that you had to see that. | 关于周六晚上的事 我很抱歉让你看到那一幕 |
[26:18] | Well, it was right in my eye line. | 谁让它就发生在我眼前呢 |
[26:20] | I mean the date. Well, I mean, it-it-it wasn’t a date. | 我是说那场约会 其实也不算是约会啦 |
[26:24] | I just… thought he was sophisticated. | 我只是觉得 他很有档次 |
[26:27] | You know, I thought he was going to be different. | 我以为他会是个不一样的人 |
[26:29] | Oh, Keith, I made such a fool of myself. | 凯斯 我真是丢人丢大了 |
[26:32] | Oh, Sarah, how were you to know | 莎拉 你又怎么会知道 |
[26:35] | he’d take off all his clothes | 还没等你端上法式苹果挞 |
[26:36] | before you’d had a chance to serve the tarte tatin? | 他就把衣服全都脱光了呢 |
[26:38] | Or the cheese plate. | 或者是干酪拼盘 |
[26:39] | – Ooh, there was a cheese plate as well? – Yeah. | -竟然还有干酪拼盘呢 -是啊 |
[26:42] | I suppose I got Dr Dalton very wrong. | 我只能说 是我看错道尔顿博士了 |
[26:46] | Just so you know… not all us men are like that. | 我想跟你说 并非所有男人都是那样的 |
[26:49] | No. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[26:52] | Well, I mean, Trevor is. He’s worse. | 但特雷弗就是的 他更加下流 |
[26:53] | He’d probably whip it out before the starter. | 他或许不等你上开胃菜 就脱光了 |
[26:55] | Let’s just forget Saturday ever happened, shall we? | 我们以后就别提周六晚的事了吧 可以吗 |
[26:58] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[27:00] | See you at lunch? | 午餐时再见吧 |
[27:02] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[27:06] | And I promise not to take off all my clothes! | 我保证不会把衣服都脱光的 |
[27:17] | It’ll be 13 years now. | 到现在有13年了 |
[27:18] | Is it really? 13 years? | 真的吗 13年 |
[27:20] | I’m a dad. | 我当爹了 |
[27:23] | – So someone actually let you, erm…? – Yeah! | -所以竟然真的有人让你… -是啊 |
[27:25] | Parents’ evening on Thursday. | 周四晚举行家长见面会 |
[27:27] | We’re all very much looking forward to it, headmistress. | 我们都很期待呢 校长女士 |
[27:29] | Personally, I’d rather shit in my hands and clap. | 就个人而言 我更情愿糊一手的屎 |
[27:32] | Sorry, I’m up here, | 不好意思 我的人是在这里 |
[27:34] | not down here. | 你别老盯着这里 |
[27:37] | Ryan! Give us an oosh! | 莱恩 来吼一嗓子 |
[27:40] | There’s something I’ve got to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[27:42] | I’m Ryan’s… | 我是莱恩 |
[27:45] | ..Real… | 真正的… |