Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

哈哈大校(Big School)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 哈哈大校(Big School)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Morning, Sarah! First day back. 早上好 莎拉 开学第一天
[00:08] Can I offer you a lift? 想搭个顺风车吗
[00:09] No, thanks, Keith, it’s quite near. 不 谢了 凯斯 马上就到学校了
[00:11] Still, be quicker in the car. Hop in. 开车总比走路快 上车吧
[00:20] Pop your seat belt on. 请系好安全带
[00:44] And here we are. 到了
[00:46] Thank you for the lift. 多谢你的顺风车
[00:48] Sarah, I just wanted to say, 莎拉 我想让你知道
[00:50] it’s a shame our dinner over the holidays didn’t work out. 暑假里我们没能共进晚餐实在很遗憾
[00:52] It’s not nice for a woman to be stood up. 放女士的鸽子真是太无礼了
[00:54] I didn’t stand you up. Who could’ve known the town 我可没放你鸽子 谁能想到城里居然有
[00:56] – had two Bella Italias? – I did give you the address. -两家美大利餐厅呢 -我都把地址给你了
[00:58] Yes, but I saw a Bella Italia in the town square 没错 可我在城市广场看到一家美大利餐厅时
[01:01] – and presumed you’d got the address wrong. – I didn’t get it wrong. -以为你把地址搞错了 -我没有搞错
[01:03] – Well, you could’ve got it wrong. – But I didn’t get it wrong. -你也有可能弄错嘛 -但我就没有弄错
[01:06] – You got it wrong. – So, did you enjoy your meal? -是你自己弄错了 -那你晚餐吃得好吗
[01:08] Of course I didn’t! 怎么可能会好
[01:09] I wasn’t going to sit there on my own all night! 我才不会一个人孤零零坐上整夜呢
[01:10] Yes, I just had the bread and dips while I was waiting. 我也一样 我就在等你的时候吃了面包和蘸酱
[01:14] Then I had the spaghetti carbonara followed by the tiramisu. 然后我吃了奶油培根意面 还有提拉米苏
[01:17] After the cheese selection, I assumed you weren’t coming, 吃完奶酪拼盘后 我猜你不会来了
[01:19] so I just had a coffee and some of those little almond biscuits. 于是我只点了一杯咖啡和几块小杏仁饼干
[01:22] Sounds like you had a very nice evening 听起来你当晚过得很愉快嘛
[01:24] Yes, and it was very reasonably priced. We should go again. 真心不错 而且价格公道 我们再去一次吧
[01:27] Same restaurant or separate ones? 是去同一家 还是各自去一家呢
[01:30] – Same one this time. – We’ll see. -这次去同一家 -再说吧
[01:38] Well done, all! See you in September! 大伙儿辛苦了 9月开学再见
[01:48] Notice anything different about me today, babes? 注意到我今天有什么不一样了吗 宝贝儿
[01:50] – Are you wearing deodorant? – No, it’s my natural musk. -你喷了除臭剂吗 -不是 那是我自然的体香
[01:54] Here, look. 快看
[01:55] Tie, shirt. Oh – what’s this?! 领带 衬衣 还有这是什么
[01:59] – Oh, yes, you’re reading a book. – Yeah, and why’s that? -你在读一本书 -没错 这是为什么呢
[02:03] Cos I’m going up in the world, babes. 因为我往上爬了一级 宝贝儿
[02:04] I’m not just the PE teacher any more. 我不再只是体育老师了
[02:06] No, no, from today I’m also teaching Joegraffy. 从今天开始 我也要教”底理”了
[02:11] – Geography. – Here, look. -是地理 -快看
[02:13] Who knew clouds were full of rain? Oosh! 谁能想到云朵里面都是雨呢 哇噻
[02:22] Excuse me, Jo. 让一下 乔
[02:24] So…what happened to Gareth? 那个…加瑞斯怎么了
[02:27] Haven’t you heard? Barber’s gone mental. 你还没听说吗 巴伯发疯了
[02:29] You can’t say that any more. 你可不能再用那个词了
[02:31] – Yes. He had a nervous episode. – Which made him go mental. -没错 他神经崩溃了 -所以他就是发疯了
[02:34] I think the pressure of teaching finally got to him. 我觉得当人民教师的压力终于压垮了他
[02:39] And I shouldn’t say this, but they found him 我不该乱传这种话的 不过他被人发现
[02:41] crawling round the playing fields at night, 深更半夜光着屁股
[02:44] naked from the waist down. 在操场爬来爬去
[02:45] Thank you, Janine, that is not a pleasant image. 谢谢你 珍妮 那画面太美我不敢想
[02:46] He had a soil thermometer wedged into his… 他把一根土壤温度计插在他的…
[02:49] That’s enough. Some of us are trying to enjoy a biscuit. 够了 有人还想好好享用一块饼干呢
[02:52] Poor, poor Gareth. 可怜的加瑞斯
[02:53] I know we’ll all miss seeing his smiley face in here. 我们都会想念他那张笑脸的
[03:00] Morning. 早
[03:07] Let me speak to him. 让我和他谈谈
[03:09] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[03:10] Let me speak to him. 让我和他谈谈
[03:12] – I’m sorry? – Let me speak to him. -什么 -让我和他谈谈
[03:14] Oh, right, yeah. 好吧 好吧
[03:17] – Hello, Gareth. – All right. -早啊 加瑞斯 -早
[03:21] How are you? 你好吗
[03:23] Fine. 挺好
[03:25] How’s your lunacy? 你的精神病治得如何
[03:27] Shut up, Keith! You’re being very insensitive! 闭嘴 凯斯 你也太不近人情了
[03:29] – You’re such a rude woman. – I said shut up! -你这女人真粗鲁 -我让你闭嘴
[03:32] Now, Gareth… 那个 加瑞斯
[03:36] there’s no easy way to put this, 这话不太好说出口
[03:39] but you’re not a teacher here any more. 可你已经不再是这里的老师了
[03:46] I know. If anyone’s making a cup of tea, 我知道 如果有人要泡茶
[03:48] I’ll have one. Eight sugars. 我也要一杯 加8块糖
[03:49] Right, let me have a crack. 算了 让我试一下
[03:51] Oi! Fruit loop! 喂 疯子
[03:52] YOU, you don’t work HERE, any more! 你已经 不在 这里 上班了
[03:56] Eesh! 你被炒了
[03:59] I do. I’m the new caretaker. 我没被炒 我是新任保洁员
[04:04] Good for you! 太好了
[04:05] That’s wonderful news, Gareth. 真是个好消息 加瑞斯
[04:07] Cheers. 谢谢
[04:09] Polite note – they are teacher biscuits. 友情提示 那些是给教师的饼干
[04:11] Not for maintenance staff. 不是给校工们吃的
[04:18] So, a very big Greybridge welcome to all the new pupils 灰桥中学热烈欢迎今年新加入的
[04:22] who have joined us this year. 各位新同学们
[04:24] As your headmistress, I offer you one word of friendly advice – 作为你们的校长 我要友善地提醒大家
[04:29] cross me and I will destroy you. 敢惹我 我分分钟都能灭了你
[04:33] – Miss, um… – Postern. Been here a year. -那个谁… -波丝顿老师 来这都一年了
[04:42] – You asked for it, you got it! – School disco, miss? -你们许愿 我来实现 -校园舞会吗 老师
[04:46] Paintballing? 彩弹大战吗
[04:46] No more French lessons? 再也不用上法语课了吗
[04:48] No. This Friday, 都不对 本周五
[04:50] I have organised a careers day! 我组织了一个职业日活动
[04:54] So I’ll be pulling together a careers posse 我会组织一个职业介绍团
[04:57] and we will be running workshops in the morning, 上午我们会举办讲习会
[04:59] and in the afternoon, the big finale – 下午则是盛大的压轴戏
[05:02] a special celebrity guest is going to be coming in 一位特别的名人将来我校
[05:06] and talking to us about their career. 跟我们谈谈他们的事业
[05:08] – Is it Will Smith? – No. -是威尔·史密斯吗 -不是
[05:10] – Is it Jay-Z? – No. -是Jay-Z吗 -不是
[05:11] – Katy Perry? – It’s someone quite well-known -凯蒂·派瑞吗 -我请的是个名人
[05:13] – but not as well-known as that. – Rihanna? -但还没那么出名 -那是蕾哈娜吗
[05:15] Can I just say, lower your expectations. 我只能说 请降低你们的期望
[05:17] So, I hope to see you all at three o’clock on Friday. 总之 我希望大家周五下午3点都出席
[05:21] – Is it Kim Kardashian? – Please stop. -是不是金·卡戴珊 -求你们别问了
[05:22] – Is it one of the Kardashians? – No! -卡戴珊姐妹中的某个吗 -不是
[05:23] – Better not be Justin Bieber. – It’s not Justin Bieber. -可别是贾斯汀·比伯 -不是丁日
[05:26] My brother’s mate reckons 我哥哥的朋友说
[05:27] they saw Nicki Minaj in Nando’s on Saturday. 他们周六在炸鸡店看见妮琪·米娜了
[05:30] – Is it Nicki Minaj, Miss? – It’s not Nicki Minaj, no. -所以是妮琪·米娜吗 老师 -也不是麻辣鸡
[05:33] I’m going to just tell you who it is. 我还是告诉你们到底是谁算了
[05:36] It is – drum roll please – Fenella Forbes. 那就是 鼓声欢迎 菲妮拉· 福布斯
[05:41] – Who? – She’s an author. -那是谁啊 -她是位作家
[05:43] Whitney the Witch? Whitney the Witch Casts a Spell? 她写过《女巫惠特妮》《女巫惠特妮的魔法》
[05:46] Whitney the Witch and the Cat of Aznabar? 《女巫惠特妮和阿兹纳巴的猫》
[05:47] We were at college together, 我们是大学同学
[05:49] and she’s very kindly agreed to come and speak to you guys. 她非常乐意来我校为你们作演讲
[05:52] Now, I’m going to hand you over to your music teacher, 现在 我把话筒转交给你的音乐老师
[05:56] Mr Martin, 马丁老师
[05:57] who has some very exciting news about his own career. 他有一些关于他个人事业的好消息要宣布
[06:02] Cheers. 多谢
[06:05] So… 那个
[06:07] over the holidays I’ve recorded my debut single. And, er… 暑假中我录制了我的首张个人单曲 而且
[06:13] Cheers, yeah. 谢谢
[06:14] And, er, it’s out today 这首歌今天将在
[06:16] on a little website you might have heard of, called iTune. 你们也许听说过的小网站上发布 就是iTune
[06:20] It’s going to be big. 这歌铁定立马爆红
[06:21] So, let’s face it – probably going to be my last week here… 所以 老实说 这也许是我任教的最后一周了
[06:27] Keep it together, Luke. 忍住 卢克
[06:28] Anyway, the song is called, 总之 这首歌的歌名
[06:30] quite simply… Soar. 非常简单 叫做《飞得更高》
[06:34] That’s S-O-A-R, not S-O-R-E. Or S-A-W. 是”飞” 不是”痛” 也不是”锯子”
[06:38] Bit weird to write a song about a saw. 写一首关于锯子的歌也太古怪了吧
[06:40] Or any kind of tool, really. OK, let’s do this. 为任何工具写歌都怪 好 我们开始吧
[06:46] *I see the same old faces every day* *我每天都看到同样的一张张老脸*
[06:51] *Every time I look, they’re getting old and grey* *我每次注目 都看到他们正在变老变丑*
[06:58] *Well, it’s a dead-end job in a dead-end place* *在这没前途的地方 干着没前途的工作*
[07:01] *And my life is not going to go to waste!* *我的人生绝不能就这么浪费*
[07:05] *I’m going to soar* *我要飞得更高*
[07:08] *Grow my wings and fly and I’m going to soar* *长出一双翅膀 带我飞得更高*
[07:14] *Burn my suit and tie and I’m going to soar* *烧掉我的西装和领带 飞得更高*
[07:20] *Wave these suckers goodbye, I’m going to soar* *跟这些烂人说再见 我要飞得更高*
[07:25] *Bye-bye* *拜拜了您呐*
[07:28] *Bye-bye* *拜拜了您呐*
[07:32] Bye-bye. 再见
[07:43] Morning. Is she in? 早上好 她在里面吗
[07:46] Is who in? 你在问谁
[07:49] – The headmistress. – Right, yeah. -校长啊 -噢 对哦
[07:52] In where? 在哪儿
[07:54] – In the office. – Probably! -在办公室里吗 -可能吧
[07:56] Unless she’s just climbed out the window again. 除非她又爬窗户出去了
[08:02] Don’t come in. 别进来
[08:04] Morning, headmistress. 早上好 校长
[08:06] Oh, it’s you. Let me finish my tea. 是你啊 容我先把茶喝完
[08:08] Just doing the bins. 我就清理下垃圾桶而已
[08:13] Half a sticky bun in there. 里面有半块糯米肉桂面包呢
[08:15] – Are you not having it? – No! -你不吃吗 -不吃
[08:22] – It’s been there since last term! – It’s a bit dry. -那个上学期就扔里面了 -是有点干
[08:27] Anyway, I just wanted to say… 总之呢 我只想说
[08:30] – Do you mind if I sit? – Yes, I do mind. -你介意我坐下吗 -是的 介意
[08:31] I just wanted to say a big thanks for giving me a second chance 我只是想感激你能给我第二次机会
[08:35] after my…interlude. 毕竟我上演了那么一出闹剧
[08:36] Well, sadly, these days one can’t sack someone for going… 很遗憾 这年头不会因为某人癫狂一次就解雇他
[08:42] No. No. Else I’d have been out of a job years ago. 是啊 不会 否则我几年前就该失业了
[08:47] I won’t lie to you, headmistress, 我不想对你说假话 校长
[08:49] I’ve been going through a tough time of it. 我最近正经历一段艰难的时期
[08:51] I think it all started… 我觉得一切都开始于…
[08:52] Would you mind having this conversation outside? 你能出去说吗
[08:55] Of course. 好的
[09:03] It all started when the wife changed the locks. 一切都开始于我妻子把门锁换了
[09:06] She sold all my stuff on eBay 她把我的东西都拿到易趣网上卖了
[09:08] and forced me to live in a caravan at the bottom of the garden. 又强迫我住在花园角落的大篷车里
[09:13] Right, Gunn’s in the house! 好了 格恩驾到
[09:17] There’s a lot of different classrooms in this school, ain’t there? 这学校的教室可真多 是吧
[09:20] Right…joegraffy. 好了 底理
[09:24] Rain comes down from the clouds, turns into sea. 云堆积在一起就会降雨 然后汇入大海
[09:28] Wind blows it back up again – water cycle. 风又把海上的云吹回来 这就是水循环
[09:33] Right, what else do you need to know for your CGCSEs? 好了 要应付中学会考你们还要知道哪些知识点
[09:34] Mr Barber was going to teach us about the Ice Age. 巴伯老师之前打算教我们冰川时代的知识的
[09:38] Right, the Ice Age. Ice Age… A while back, weren’t it? 对哦 冰川时代 那是挺早之前了 对吧
[09:42] Nippy. It’s a lot of black ice – that’s lethal. 寒冷刺骨 好多的黑冰 非常危险
[09:47] I mean, that’s what killed the dinosaurs. 恐龙就是因此而死的
[09:48] You don’t know anything about it, do you, sir? 你根本一无所知吧 老师
[09:50] I do, actually! 不 我知道的
[09:51] Hang on a minute, I’ll have a little, um, little think. 等等 我得稍微想一下
[09:56] Ice Age. 冰川时代
[09:56] Right – it’s a sloth, a woolly mammoth, a sabre-tooth tiger, 对 就是树懒 多毛的猛犸象 剑齿虎
[09:59] all team up in a… No, hang on, that’s not right. 凑在一起…不对 这是电影《冰川时代》
[10:02] Right, the Ice Age was a period of reduced…global temperature 听好 冰川时代就是全球气温大降低
[10:07] resulting in the expansion of polar ice sheets and glaceers. 导致两极冰盖和冰河的大扩张
[10:14] There you go, nailed it! 好了 搞定
[10:16] Come on then, throw another one at me! 好了 再扔个问题给我吧
[10:20] Thanks for coming. See you again. 谢谢你们来上课 下次见
[10:23] Knock-knock-knock! 敲敲门
[10:25] – You all right, babes? – Oh, look at you! -你还好吗 宝贝儿 -瞧瞧你
[10:28] You look like a proper teacher. 你看着真像个正经的老师呢
[10:29] No, I am a proper teacher. This is my classroom. 不 我就是个正经的老师啊 这是我的教室
[10:32] – Do you want a quick tour? – Yeah. -想让我带你迅速参观下吗 -好啊
[10:35] Coastal erosion. 海岸侵蚀
[10:37] – That’s an oxbow lake… -Mm, yeah! -那是牛轭湖 -是啊 写着呢
[10:41] Cross section of a Babybel. 那是迷你芝士的横截面
[10:44] – You at all interested in the Ice Age? – Not especially. -你对冰川时代感兴趣吗 -不怎么感兴趣
[10:46] Of all the ages, it’s, er, it’s probably my favourite. 在所有时代中 那可能是我的最爱
[10:51] It’s a bit boring. 有点无聊哦
[10:53] I just wondered if you wouldn’t mind 我只是想知道你介不介意
[10:54] putting up one of my posters in your classroom? 把我的海报贴一张在你的教室里
[10:56] No, of course, babes. “Which Way Now?” 当然不介意了 宝贝儿 “何去何从”
[10:59] Yeah, you know, just thought I’d brand the day. 是啊 我想着要把那天搞得盛大一点
[11:01] Hopefully get it trending on Twitter. 但愿能在推特上火起来
[11:03] #sarahposternswhichwaynow. #莎拉·波丝顿职业规划之何去何从
[11:06] No, I mean, I’d be up for one of your workshops. 不 我是说我愿意参加你的讲习会
[11:08] – You? – Well, yeah. Well, um, actually nobody has -你吗 -实际上 现在还没人
[11:11] put their name down for the CV workshop. 报名负责简历讲习会
[11:14] Well, you count me in. I’d love to learn about CVs. 你可以算我一个 我很乐意学习关于简历的知识
[11:16] – Yeah, teaching it. – Oh, you know, no, I knew that. -不 是教别人 -不 我知道的
[11:18] Er, Sarah, can I have a word? 莎拉 我能跟你说句话吗
[11:21] – I’m right here. – In private. -我就站在这儿啊 -是私下里说
[11:25] Yeah, no, it’s fine, cos, um… 没事 你去吧 那个…
[11:27] cos I’ve got some jeograffy marking to do. 我还要批改”底理”作业呢
[11:33] What is it, Keith? 什么事 凯斯
[11:34] I just feel I should be doing the CV workshop with you. 我觉得该由我和你一起负责简历讲习会
[11:37] It’s too late, I’ve already asked Trevor. 太晚了 我已经让特雷弗帮我做了
[11:38] I want to be part of your careers posse! 我也想参与到你的职业介绍团中
[11:40] If you’re doing this to get back into my good books… 如果你这么做只是为了弥补上次的错事…
[11:42] No, no, I genuinely think 不 不 我真的认为
[11:44] what you’re doing with this careers day is inspirational. 你这次做的职业日活动很激励人心
[11:46] Well, teaching is just a tiny part of what Sarah Postern does. 教书只是莎拉·波丝顿女神能力中的一小部分
[11:51] – You are Sarah Postern. – I know. -你就是莎拉·波丝顿啊 -我知道
[11:53] These kids are at a crossroads. 那些孩子正处于人生的十字路口
[11:55] Do they carry on with their education, 他们是该继续追求学业呢
[11:57] – or do they go and get a job? – It’s more of a T-junction. -还是出去找工作呢 -那更像是丁字路口
[11:59] But if there’s anything I can do to help on Friday, 但如果你周五时需要我帮任何忙的话
[12:02] anything at all, just let me know. 随便做什么 只要你开口就行
[12:05] I still need someone to take part in the job interview role play… 我还需要个人参演面试小戏剧
[12:08] – Yes!..- With Janine. -好啊 -和珍妮演对手戏
[12:09] – No! – Why? -不行 -为什么
[12:10] You know her and I don’t get on. 你也知道她那个人 我没办法好好相处
[12:11] I try and take the moral high ground, but she is a total cow! 我也想表现得高尚一点 但她就是头大母牛
[12:15] Right, just forget it, Keith, OK? 好吧 算了 凯斯 行吗
[12:16] I will find somebody else to help me. 我会另外找人帮我的
[12:18] Someone who actually cares about these young people’s futures. 一个真正关心这些年轻人前途的人
[12:32] Please come in. 请进
[12:36] Stop. Now, I didn’t tell him to sit down. 停 我可没叫他坐下
[12:39] And in a job interview, that would be a complete no-no. 在面试时 那是绝对错误的行为
[12:42] Please go out and come back in again. 请你出去 再重新进来一次
[12:46] He didn’t close the door. 他没关门
[12:50] – Come in! – I hadn’t knocked yet, -请进吧 -我还没敲门呢
[12:52] obviously that’s a complete no-no. 显然那也是个绝对错误的行为
[12:54] If you’re interviewing someone for a job, 如果你要面试别人的话
[12:55] you have to wait for them to knock. 你必须先等他们敲门才行
[13:01] Come in. 请进
[13:07] Sit down. 请坐
[13:10] – Good afternoon. I’m here about the job. – Which job? -下午好 我是来面试那个岗位的 -哪个岗位
[13:14] – I don’t know. – An even bigger no-no. -我不知道 -简直是错到没边了
[13:16] Always know which job you’ve applied for. 你必须时刻清楚自己要应聘的是什么岗位
[13:19] You never told me what job it was! She never told me. 你从没跟我说过是哪个岗位啊 她真没说过
[13:21] Let’s just say this is a bank 我们就假装这是在银行吧
[13:23] and you’re applying for the position of bank clerk. 而你是在应聘银行职员的岗位
[13:26] Tell me, what qualities do you have 跟我说说 你觉得你身上有什么品质
[13:28] that would be suited to the role of bank clerk? 是让你很适合做银行职员的
[13:30] Well, I’m equally comfortable working as an individual 我既可以单打独干
[13:33] – or as part of a team… – Ring-ring! Ring-ring! Ring-ring! -也可以进行团队合作 -叮叮当 叮叮当
[13:37] Excuse me. 不好意思
[13:39] Hello, this is the bank, how can I help you? 您好 这里是银行 有什么能帮到你的吗
[13:43] No! Dead?! 不是吧 死了吗
[13:47] Oh, but I only saw her this morning! 但我今早才刚见过她呢
[13:52] She’ll sleep with the angels now. 她现在可以和天使同眠了
[14:02] So, do you have any previous experience of working in a bank? 你之前有在银行工作过的经验吗
[14:04] – Yes. – Do you? -有的 -真的吗
[14:06] – Yes. – What experience exactly? -真的 -你有什么样的工作经验
[14:08] I’ve actually been working in banks for the past 25 years, 我其实已经在银行工作25年了
[14:11] where I’ve risen to the position of bank manager. 我已经坐上银行经理的职位了
[14:13] In fact, I’ve been voted Bank Manager of the Year 由于过去5年我对银行的优秀管理
[14:17] for the past five years running. 本人被评选为年度银行经理
[14:18] Well, then you are overqualified for the job, good day! 那你应聘这个职位是大材小用了 走好不送
[14:22] Right, let’s end the scene there, 好了 这一幕就到这吧
[14:23] shall we thank you both very much. 感谢二位的表演
[14:26] Your thoughts. Where do you think Mr Church went wrong? 现在请思考 你们觉得查奇老师错在哪里了
[14:30] I didn’t go wrong, it was clear from the start 我没做错 很明显从一开始
[14:31] I was never going to get the job. 她就不会给我这份工作的
[14:32] Miss, I think he made a bad first impression. 老师 我觉得他留下了不好的第一印象
[14:34] Yes, we’ve covered that, thank you. 是是 这点已经说过了 我谢谢你
[14:36] Also, I think he’s got an attitude problem, miss. 而且他态度有问题 老师
[14:38] A bad attitude is the biggest no-no. 恶劣的态度是绝对不行的
[14:41] Well, you try it with her! See how you get on. 好 那你跟她演 看你行不行
[14:44] Ok. 好吧
[14:58] Come in! 请进
[15:02] Please sit down. 请坐
[15:04] – Good afternoon. – You’ve got the job! -下午好 -你被录用了
[15:19] Heard you ballsed up your workshop, Churchy. 我听说你在讲习会上搞砸了 奇奇
[15:21] No. I should have got that job. 没有 那份工作应该是我的才对
[15:23] Poor Sarah. 可怜的莎拉
[15:23] Pours her heart and soul into this careers thingy, 全身心的投入到这个职业规划活动中
[15:25] then you come along and take a giant dump on it. 然后你一搅合 就给搅成了一坨屎
[15:28] If anyone’s going to take a giant deposit on today, 如果非要说谁把今天搅合失败的话
[15:31] it’s you and your CV workshop. 就数你和你的简历讲习会了
[15:33] I bet you don’t even know what CV stands for. 我敢说你都不知道CV的意思
[15:36] – Yeah, I do. – Go on, then. -不 我知道 -那说吧
[15:40] I’m going to go and get some dinner, 我得出去吃晚餐了
[15:41] – going to run out of chips. – No. -再晚薯条卖光了 -别啊
[15:44] – Well, obviously the C stands for “Careers”. – Go on. -很明显C代表职业 -继续说
[15:49] V… Verdict… No. V是…裁决…不对
[15:54] Voucher. Vasectomy. 优惠券 输精管切除术
[15:57] Careers vasectomy? 职业输精管切除术
[15:58] That’s your final answer? 你的最终答案就是这样的吗
[15:59] Can I phone a friend? 能电话求助好友吗
[16:00] It’s curriculum vitae. 指的是”个人学习工作经历”
[16:04] I don’t speak French. 老子不讲法语
[16:13] Just an autograph or a selfie. 签名或合影只能选一个
[16:15] Sorry there’s not time to do both. Selfie or autograph? 没有时间兼顾两项 合影还是签名
[16:18] Actually, I just need to get to my locker. 其实 我只想用下我的柜子
[16:20] Cool, cool. Just getting shizzle out of a locker. 好 没问题 就从柜子里拿个东西而已
[16:23] Keeping it real. Fist bump. 保持真我 来碰拳
[16:26] OK, come on, get out of his way, get out of his way! 好了各位 别都围在这了
[16:29] Wow, Mr Rock Star! 哎呀 摇滚明星
[16:32] To be honest this is the part of it I really hate. 说实在的 我最烦的就是这一点了
[16:34] The fame. 名气
[16:35] Yeah, that’s the reason I don’t want to become famous – the fame. 是啊 所以我才不想出名的 很烦名气
[16:38] Yeah, you’re best off how you are. Completely anonymous. 是啊 现在的状况最好了 默默无名
[16:41] Tell that to my 78 Twitter followers. 我在推特上可是有78个粉丝的哟
[16:44] So, as it’s your last day today, 今天是你在学校的最后一天了
[16:46] I have organiseda little drinks party for you 我特意为你组织了一场小畅饮派对
[16:48] in the staff room at four o’clock. 4点钟在职工休息室举行
[16:49] Yeah, yeah, I’ll try and swing by. 好啊 我尽量去看一下吧
[16:51] It’s a party for you. 那是专门为你准备的派对
[16:53] What time is it again and where? 几点 在哪来着
[16:55] It’s at four o’clock in the staff room. 4点 在职工休息室
[16:58] Put me down as a maybe. 先算我是”可能出席”吧
[17:00] It’ll be a teensy bit embarrassing for me if you don’t come! 要是你不出席 我可能会有点小尴尬哟
[17:04] Yes, but I’m quite famous now, 我知道 但我现在名气太大了
[17:06] so I don’t know if I want to come. 所以我不知道我想不想去
[17:07] But it is a party for you! 但那是为你办的派对哟
[17:10] OK, but I can’t stay long. 好吧 但我不能久留
[17:12] Thank you! 谢谢你哟
[17:14] – I’ll see you later. – Yeah, see you later. -待会儿见 -好啊 待会儿见
[17:28] Are you all right there, Mr Hubble? 哈伯老师 你还好吗
[17:30] These kippers are off. 这腌鲱鱼坏了
[17:35] Oi! Lads! 哎 兄弟
[17:37] Oh, hello, caretaker. 你好啊 保洁员
[17:39] I’m starving. Haven’t eaten since Tuesday, 我好饿 从周二开始就没再吃过东西了
[17:41] and that was a conker. 周二吃的是个七叶树果
[17:43] Could I borrow some of those fish fingers? 能给我点鱼块吃吗
[17:49] I’ve got none left. 我这没了
[17:51] Keith, please. I’m going to faint. 凯斯 求你了 我快饿晕了
[18:01] Just dunk it in the ketchup. 帮我蘸点番茄酱
[18:08] Careful of my fingers! 别咬到我手了
[18:10] I’m ready for the next one now. 我准备好再吃一块了
[18:13] Right! It’s time for my session with Sarah. 好吧 我和莎拉的讲习会时间到了
[18:15] Er, maybe I should come and supervise. 我可能会去监督哦
[18:17] Hang on, I haven’t had dessert yet. 等一下 我还没吃甜点呢
[18:27] First rule of CVs – don’t be afraid to lie. 简历规则第一条 别怕造假
[18:31] Oh, sorry – didn’t want to stop you so soon… 不好意思 我也不想这么快就打断你
[18:35] Just as I was getting going, babes. 我这刚要开始讲呢 宝贝
[18:37] just a small correction. 就纠正一个小地方
[18:39] You must never lie on a CV. 你们在简历上千万不要造假
[18:40] Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no, you don’t lie. 是啊 是啊 不能 不能造假
[18:43] But, I mean, you can knock your grades up a little bit. 我的意思是 你可以稍微虚报一下成绩
[18:44] OK. Stop you again. 好吧 又要打断你了
[18:46] You must definitely never “Knock your grades up a bit”. 你们绝对不可以虚报成绩
[18:50] – Why not? – Because it’s wrong… -为什么不行 -因为那是错的
[18:52] and employers can check up on them. 而且雇主一下就会查出来
[18:54] Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right. 对对对 好吧
[18:56] – Sorry, are you sure? – I’m sure. -抱歉 你确定吗 -我万分确定
[18:59] Bollocks. No, I’ll say it was a typo. 完了 没事 我就说是打印错误吧
[19:03] Anyway, at the end of the day, 总之呢 归根到底
[19:04] it don’t matter what your grades are. 你们的分数有多高并不重要
[19:05] The most important thing is you got a good hobby. 最重要的是你有个好的爱好
[19:07] Not a boring one. 而不是一个无趣的爱好
[19:08] So, you, what’s your hobby? 你 说一下你的爱好
[19:10] – I play the violin. – No, that’s boring. What about you? -我会拉小提琴 -不行 太无趣 你呢
[19:11] – Astronomy. – So boring. What about you? -天文 -无趣至极 你呢
[19:13] I collect coins. 我收集硬币
[19:15] We’ve all got change, mate, that’s not a hobby. 大家都有零钱 你那不算爱好
[19:16] But mine are from all around the world. 我收集世界各国的硬币
[19:17] Well, get yourself down to Thomas Cook 去拿给托马斯·库克航空公司
[19:19] and they’ll change ’em for you. 他们都会给你兑换的
[19:20] We need something exciting, something that’ll get you a job! 说点有意思的爱好 能帮你应聘成功的
[19:22] What you put down, babes, modelling? 你简历上怎么写的 宝贝儿 做模特吗
[19:25] Well, that’s kind, but, um, no. 谢谢夸奖 不过不是
[19:27] You must’ve been quite fit when you were younger? 你年轻时候肯定身材火辣吧
[19:29] Still am young. 我现在也年轻
[19:31] What did I put down? 我写的什么呢
[19:32] Well, obviously, my extensive charity work, er…French cinema. 当然了 我广泛的慈善工作 法国电影
[19:37] – Blueys? – Art house films. -色情电影吗 -文艺片
[19:38] And I also put down that I speak five languages. 我还写了我会5门语言
[19:43] – Do you? – Yeah! -是吗 -当然
[19:45] All right, which ones? 那你都会哪5门语言
[19:48] – English. – Well, yeah, obviously. -英语 -显然嘛 废话
[19:51] – French. – That’s two. -法语 -两门了
[19:53] Spanish. 西班牙语
[19:55] German. And… 德语和…
[19:58] Chinese. 汉语
[20:00] – You speak Chinese? – Yes, it says so on my CV. -你会汉语吗 -是啊 我简历上这么写的
[20:04] Go on, then do a bit. 那说两句听听
[20:23] Right. So it’s all right to lie a bit. 好吧 看来在简历上造假也没事
[20:34] So! To bring careers day to a close, 各位 作为职业日的压轴活动
[20:37] we now have a very special guest. 我们现在请到了一位特别来宾
[20:40] We were at teacher training college together, 我们曾一起在师范院校念过书
[20:43] but she took a different path to me 但她选择了和我不同的路
[20:46] and she now writes very successful books for children… 她现在写了一套儿童畅销书…
[20:49] – Young adults. – Young adults. -是青少年 -青少年
[20:51] – Selling over two million… – Three million. -销量超过200万… -是300万
[20:53] Three million books, please give a very big Greybridge welcome to 300万册 让我们掌声有请
[20:58] Fenella Forbes! 菲妮拉·福布斯
[21:06] – Thanks for that little intro, Susan. – Sarah. -谢谢你的介绍 苏珊 -是莎拉
[21:09] Oh, sorry, there were two ginger ones at college 不好意思 上大学时有两个红头发的女生
[21:12] and I can never remember which one’s which. 我永远分不清谁是谁
[21:14] – Susan was the fat one. -Fatter, yeah. -苏珊是那个胖的 -更胖一些的 没错
[21:18] So, first question. 第一个问题
[21:20] What does it take to be a successful chil… 如何成为一个成功的儿童…
[21:24] Young adults’ author? 青少年读物作家
[21:26] Very simple – an original idea. 非常简单 原创的概念
[21:29] And what was yours? 那么你的创作概念是
[21:30] A school for witches. 女巫学校
[21:32] It’s quite similar to Harry Potter. 和哈利·波特很类似嘛
[21:34] That’s a school for wizards. Mine’s a school for witches. 那是巫师学校 我的是女巫学校
[21:37] Oh, forgive me. 请原谅我
[21:38] Question two, 第二个问题
[21:40] how did you get your big break as a writer? 你是如何在写作上取得重大突破的
[21:43] Because a lot of it is luck, isn’t it? 其中很大一部分原因是运气 对吧
[21:46] I always say you make your own luck. 我常说的一句话就是运气是自己创造的
[21:48] That’s what lucky people say. 幸运的人总会这么说
[21:50] – Well, my father-in-law ran a publishing company… – Lucky! -我公公掌管着一家出版社 -真幸运
[21:53] He had a look and he said it was – in his own words – 他看了一眼我的书 他的评价 我原话引用下
[21:56] the most original debut novel he’d ever read. “那是他看过的最具独创性的处女作品”
[22:00] Obviously hadn’t heard of Harry Potter. 显然他是没听说过《哈利·波特》吧
[22:01] And the rest, as they say, is history. 其余的 就是创造历史了
[22:03] The Second World War is history, 第二次世界大战才叫历史呢
[22:05] this is really just a series of books for children. 这最多不过是一系列儿童书而已
[22:06] – Young adults. – Children. -是青少年 -儿童
[22:08] Are we going to get on with the book signing or…? 我们到底还要不要进行签售活动了
[22:10] No. Question three, 不行 第三个问题
[22:11] how much money do you get for each book sold? 每卖出一本书 你可以赚多少钱
[22:15] Er, it’s not about the money at all, 重点完全不在于钱
[22:17] it’s about doing something you love. 而是做自己喜欢的事
[22:19] – 1 pound a book? – Bit more than that. -一本赚1英镑吗 -稍微多一点
[22:20] That’s obscene. 真是太下流了
[22:22] So there you are, kids, money isn’t important, 都听到了吧 孩子们 钱一点都不重要
[22:25] according to the multi-millionaire. 百万富翁如是说
[22:27] So, let’s open it up to your questions. 现在轮到你们提问了
[22:31] – Yes? – In your next book, -请问 -在你的下本书中
[22:32] will Whitney the Witch get eaten by the Dragon Headmistress? 女巫惠特妮会被恶龙女校长吃掉吗
[22:34] The only way you’ll find out is by buying the book. 你想知道这个问题的答案 只能买书了
[22:36] Whitney’s not going to be killed off, Nicholas, 惠特妮不会被写死的 尼古拉斯
[22:38] not until every penny of your pocket money is in her bank account. 除非你口袋里的钱全到了她的账下
[22:41] Next! 下一个
[22:42] So will there ever be a Whitney the Witch film? 《女巫惠特妮》会被拍成电影吗
[22:45] I think we’d all love to 我觉得我们都会很乐意
[22:46] – see Whitney on the big screen, wouldn’t we? – Yeah. -在大荧幕上看到女巫惠特妮 对吧 -是啊
[22:48] You certainly would – buy yourself a well-earned yacht. 你当然乐意了 赚钱买游艇啊
[22:51] Anyone else? 还有人要问吗
[22:53] Could I borrow 72,000 pounds? 我可以找你借72000英镑吗
[22:56] Well, let’s… Let’s just wrap up, shall we? 那个 我们就到此为止吧 行吗
[23:00] – I do have one final question. – Well, let’s make it the last one. -我还有个最后的问题 -务必是最后一个
[23:04] Fenella, we both trained together but I just wondered, 菲妮拉 我们曾一起接受过培训 我想知道
[23:07] do you ever regret not becoming a teacher? 你是否曾后悔过 没成为一名教师
[23:12] Let me finish. 容我说完
[23:13] Because every day in my job, 因为在我工作中的每一天
[23:17] I get to shape young people’s lives for the better. 我都在把这些年轻人的人生往更好的方向塑造
[23:22] – Well, that’s… – Shh. -那个… -嘘
[23:24] And what could be more important than that? 还有什么能比那个更重要呢
[23:29] Your answer, please. 请你回答吧
[23:31] Well, it’s interesting you say that, because sometimes, 你这么说还真有趣 因为有时候
[23:33] I do feel that being a teacher is the most important job you can do. 我真觉得当老师是这世上最重要的工作
[23:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:43] But then I think – what I do is so much more important. 但我又转念一想 我的事业其实更加重要
[23:48] Because I shape the lives of young people, 因为我其实也在塑造年轻人的人生
[23:50] but on a global scale. 但影响力却是全球范围的
[23:56] Right, let’s sign some books. 好了 我们开始签售活动吧
[24:27] Are you all right, Sarah? 你还好吗 莎拉
[24:31] It’s just been a difficult day. 今天有点难熬而已
[24:34] Luke’s leaving us to become a pop star. 卢克要离开我们去当歌星了
[24:37] Someone I was at teacher training college with 曾经跟我在师范大学一起念书的同学
[24:39] now has a Chanel handbag. And where am I? 现在都有香奈儿手包了 我又是什么状态呢
[24:43] I mean, all day it’s been 整天都在谈论
[24:45] “Sarah Postern’s Which Way Now?”, “莎拉·波丝顿职业规划 何去何从”
[24:46] but it should’ve been “Which way now, Sarah Postern?” 其实应该是”莎拉·波丝顿 你该何去何从”
[24:50] – You are Sarah Postern. – I know. -你就是莎拉·波丝顿啊 -我知道
[24:55] I feel like I’m at a crossroads… 我觉得我站在了人生的十字路口
[24:57] a T-junction. 是丁字路口
[24:58] Should I carry on teaching… 我是该继续教书呢
[25:01] or should I write a bestselling series of children’s novels? 还是写一个系列的畅销儿童书呢
[25:06] Carry on teaching. 继续教书
[25:10] – I suppose I do have this gift for it. – You really do. -我想我确实有当老师的天赋吧 -是的
[25:15] Plus, I think you’d find 并且 我觉得你会发现
[25:16] writing the bestselling series of children’s novels quite hard. 要写出一个系列的畅销儿童书是很难的
[25:22] But I know if you left, 但我知道如果你离开的话
[25:24] you’d leave a massive hole in the hearts of everyone at Greybridge. 你会在灰桥中学每个人的心中留下一个巨大的空洞
[25:29] – Especially me. – Thank you, Keith. -尤其是我 -谢谢你 凯斯
[25:39] Hey! What are we all crying about? 嘿 你们都在哭什么呢
[25:44] *I see the same old faces every day* *我每天都看到同样的一张张老脸*
[25:49] *Every time I look, they’re getting old and grey* *我每次注目 都看到他们正在变老变丑*
[26:01] ‘Scuse me, Jo. 让一下 乔
[26:05] I’ve been loving this careers day, Sarah. 我很喜欢今天的职业日 莎拉
[26:07] Oh, good. That’s good. 很好 很好
[26:09] It’s given me a clear idea of what I’d like to be. 让我想清楚了我到底想做什么
[26:11] – What’s that? – A wacky weatherman. -做什么 -疯癫的天气预报员
[26:13] I think I’d be very good at cheering people up in the morning. 我觉得我会很擅长在大清早让人们高兴起来
[26:17] Good luck with that. Er, I have to go and mingle. 祝你好运 我得去跟其他人聊聊了
[26:20] Oh, Miss Baron! 巴伦校长
[26:22] How wonderful that you’re here, 你也来了可真好
[26:23] I really didn’t expect you to come. 我真没想到你也会来呢
[26:25] Sadly, I can’t stay. 很遗憾 我不能逗留
[26:33] – Hello, Daphne. – Hi, Sarah. -你好 达芙妮 -你好 莎拉
[26:35] Shame you’re leaving us. 真遗憾你要离开我们了
[26:37] I know the headmistress can’t stand you, 我知道校长很受不了你
[26:39] but I’ve always quite liked you. 但我一直都挺喜欢你的
[26:41] It’s actually Luke’s leaving party. 这其实是卢克的欢送派对
[26:44] Oh, right. That’s a shame, she likes him. 对哦 那真可惜 她很喜欢他呢
[26:49] Oh, here’s the pop star! 哎呀 大明星来啦
[26:52] Can we not do the voice any more? It’s quite annoying. 你能别再发出这种刺耳的声音了吗 很烦人的好吗
[26:54] Look, I just wanted to say good luck with everything. 我只想说 祝你一切都好运
[26:58] And don’t forget all your friends here at Greybridge! 别忘了你在灰桥中学的这些朋友哦
[27:01] Never forget the little people. 永远不要忘记底层的卑微小人物
[27:03] – And… – I’ve got to take this, -还有呢 -我得接下这个电话
[27:04] it’s my manager. 我经纪人打来的
[27:05] Should have a chart update. 可能是热门歌曲排行榜更新了
[27:09] It’s his manager with a chart update! 是他的经纪人打来告知歌曲排行榜情况的
[27:12] Django! What’s up? 迪亚戈 什么事啊
[27:14] No, just at some crappy party. 没有 就一个烂派对而已
[27:16] So, er, how’s Soar doing? 《飞得更高》这首歌表现如何
[27:19] – Nine?! – Oh, my God, we have a pop star at the party! -9 -天啊 有个大歌星在我们的派对上呢
[27:24] He is number nine in the charts! 他位于排行榜上的第9名呢
[27:27] No. No, no… I’ve, um… 不 不是 我…
[27:31] sold nine copies. 我的歌只卖出去了9份
[27:35] Django, what happened?! 迪亚戈 什么情况啊
[27:37] I gave you 700 pounds! 我可是给了你700英镑的
[27:39] Right, we’ll see you on Monday morning then…Barry Barlow. 那我们周一早上再见了 大歌星
[27:44] – Nine copies. – I know. -才9份 -我也觉得
[27:48] What a disaster. 真是个大灾难
[27:51] Still, it’s really perked me up. 不过 这事顿时让我信心大增
[28:04] Got your stratas. 那些就是地质层
[28:05] And your big one there, they’re just called big clouds. 然后这里是很大的云 就叫”大云”
[28:08] We have a new teacher. And, yes, he just happens to be blind. 我们来了位新老师 没错 他恰好是个瞎子
[28:12] – It’s Keith Church. – Hi. -我叫凯斯·查奇 -你好
[28:14] – And I’m in the dining hall. – Yes, I realise that. -我现在是在食堂里 -是的 我知道
[28:16] We all call her Piggy Postern 我们都叫她”猪女波斯顿”
[28:18] because she has an upturned nose like a pig. 因为她的鼻子跟猪一样往上翘
[28:21] Do you mind if I just…? 你介意我这样…
[28:23] I think we should see Dr Dalton for what he is – 我觉得我们该正视真实的道尔顿博士
[28:25] a cool teacher who just happens to be blind. 一个恰好是瞎子的酷老师
[28:27] – Visually impaired. – Visually impaired. -是视觉障碍 -视觉障碍
[28:29] Just ease it backwards. 往后倒一点
[28:33] Bugger. 该死
哈哈大校

Post navigation

Previous Post: 哈哈大校(Big School)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 哈哈大校(Big School)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

哈哈大校(Big School)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme