时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Detective Quinlan said with five witnesses… | 昆兰警探说 五个目击证人 |
[00:09] | one of you will finally crack. | 总会有一个顶不住压力开口 |
[00:10] | We’re not gonna break, right? | 我们不会开口交代 对吧 |
[00:12] | No. Yeah. | 当然不会 |
[00:12] | A meteor could hit and you would say stay calm. | 就算流星撞地球了 你也会说”淡定” |
[00:15] | You’re the one who pushed him. | 是你把他推下去了 |
[00:16] | What the fuck you say to me? | 你他妈跟我说什么 |
[00:19] | I have to confess something that I’m not so proud of. | 我要向你坦白一件不光彩的事 |
[00:21] | When I lunged at him, | 我朝他冲过去时 |
[00:23] | I was pushing you. | 我心里推的人是你 |
[00:26] | I hope I can earn back your trust. | 我希望能够赢回你的信任 |
[00:29] | There’s nothing I want more than to trust you. | 我也很想相信你 |
[00:31] | I can’t just wave a wand. | 但我又不能施个魔法 |
[00:34] | I was promised to be taken care of. | 雇主答应会给我钱 |
[00:37] | And what other services? | 什么其它服务费 |
[00:38] | Stress management. | 压力释放服务 |
[00:44] | A fucking nanny?! | 你他妈竟然操保姆 |
[00:47] | There is the risk she could get full custody. | 官司有风险 她可能会获得完全监护权 |
[00:49] | I’m not settling. | 我不会庭外和解 |
[00:51] | You’ve been asked to decide where my boys would be better off. | 你要做出我儿子归属的裁决 |
[00:54] | That puts in question the petitioner’s fitness as well. | 这也要审查原告的情况 |
[00:58] | I would like to question her myself. | 我想亲自审问她 |
[01:00] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | I pushed him. | 我把他推下去了 |
[03:03] | You didn’t push him. | 你没推他 |
[03:04] | And you didn’t push him. | 你也没推 |
[03:06] | Nobody did this. | 没人推他 |
[03:07] | Nobody. | 没人推 |
[03:10] | Help! Somebody, help! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[03:13] | Help! | 来人啊 |
[03:15] | Help! Get help! | 来人救命啊 |
[03:32] | What, you want me to kiss her? | 怎么 你们想让我亲她 |
[03:33] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[03:34] | How do you kiss? | 怎么接吻 |
[03:36] | Let me teach you. | 我来教你 |
[03:37] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[03:39] | This is so… | 这样太… |
[03:41] | I kinda like this. | 我还挺喜欢 |
[03:43] | – You guys are disgusting. – Gross. | -你俩太没节操了 -不害臊 |
[03:45] | Let’s get a family photo of this. | 我们拍张全家福 |
[03:47] | Happy birthday… | 祝你生日 |
[03:51] | – to… – you! | -快 -乐 |
[03:55] | How we feelin’? Are we pumped? Are we excited? | 感觉如何 激动吗 兴奋吗 |
[03:57] | – Yeah. – First day of school. | -是啊 -第一天开学 |
[03:59] | – I’m excited. – Lookin’ good. | -我很兴奋 -很不错 |
[04:24] | High intensity. It’s the new workout craze. | 高强度训练 新流行的健身运动 |
[04:28] | Are they gonna get divorced? | 他们会离婚吗 |
[04:32] | No. | 不会 |
[04:34] | He seems mad. | 他看起来怒不可遏 |
[04:36] | Well, that must mean that he loves her a lot, right? | 这说明他很爱她 对吧 |
[04:45] | But you like him. | 但你喜欢他 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I do. | 我确实喜欢 |
[04:48] | Do you love him, though? | 但你爱他吗 |
[04:50] | I think you do. | 我觉得你爱 |
[04:53] | I don’t really… know him well enough to love him. | 我对他还没那么了解 没法说爱 |
[04:58] | Love is a really… big word, you know? | 爱承载的东西太多 |
[05:00] | But he makes you happy. | 但他让你开心 |
[05:03] | You’re like a whole ‘nother person. | 你跟他在一起 就像变了一个人 |
[05:05] | Your whole face and stuff has been different. | 你整个人精气神儿都不一样了 |
[05:09] | Well, I know that the… | 我知道 |
[05:11] | three of us can be friends for a long time. | 我们三个可以做很久的朋友 |
[05:14] | I want you to be with him. | 我想让你跟他在一起 |
[05:17] | Ziggy… | 齐格 |
[05:20] | And I think you want to be with him too. | 我觉得你也想跟他在一起 |
[05:27] | Last one to the bottom is a rotten egg! | 谁输了就是小狗 |
[05:48] | Double Americano. | 双份美式 |
[05:49] | All right. Double Americano… | 好 双份美式 |
[05:52] | Would you like me to leave room for milk? | 要加奶吗 |
[05:53] | Americanos don’t have milk. | 美式没有奶 |
[05:55] | Some people like milk in their Americanos. | 有些人喜欢加奶 |
[05:57] | It’s espresso and hot water. | 就是浓缩咖啡加热水 |
[05:58] | Do I need to come back here and make it myself? | 需要我到里面自己做吗 |
[06:00] | No, no. It’s fine. | 不用 不用 |
[06:03] | – Renata? – Thank you. | -蕾娜塔 -谢谢 |
[06:06] | How are we today? | 我们今天过得好吗 |
[06:08] | How are we? | 我们过得好吗 |
[06:10] | We… are wrought, Mary Louise. | 我们 不惜代价也要赢 玛丽·路易斯 |
[06:16] | “We” are worried about a wonderful mother… | “我们”担忧一个好母亲 |
[06:22] | who’s being put through an onerous, | 竟遭遇如此不幸 |
[06:24] | if not despicably cruel, court procedure to, what? | 无情地被迫上庭争抚养权 |
[06:27] | Get to be with her own kids? We’re wrought. | 争自己的孩子啊 我们不惜代价也要赢 |
[06:30] | You’re a good friend to her. | 你真是她的好朋友 |
[06:32] | And– And Celeste is very, very lucky to have such a strong support system. | 有你们这群好闺蜜支持 瑟莱丝特真有福气 |
[06:37] | And I sometimes think | 我有时候会想 |
[06:39] | that if she hadn’t tried to take on so much alone, | 如果她之前不是独自承担这么多 |
[06:42] | you know, she wouldn’t have unraveled so. | 就不会一下子崩溃了 |
[06:44] | She hasn’t unraveled. | 她没有崩溃 |
[06:46] | She’s a single mom and a widow with two kids. | 她是个寡妇 带着两个娃 |
[06:49] | She’s done a damn good job. | 她已经做得很好了 |
[06:50] | I encouraged a housekeeper. | 我之前建议她找个月嫂 |
[06:53] | Or a nanny. | 保姆也行 |
[06:55] | She thinks nannies are too much trouble. | 她觉得保姆太多事了 |
[06:57] | More trouble than they’re worth, sometimes. | 有时惹来麻烦 根本不值 |
[06:59] | – What did you just say? – Just a mint tea. | -你说什么 -一杯薄荷茶 |
[07:01] | – What did you just say? – A mint tea. | -你刚才说什么 -一杯薄荷茶 |
[07:03] | This is exactly what you did the last time you were at my house. | 你上次来我家也这样含沙射影 |
[07:05] | Stay-at-home moms who make me feel like I should be locked up? | 不是全职妈妈 我就有罪吗 |
[07:10] | No, you shouldn’t feel that. | 不是这样 |
[07:10] | What, for neglect? Because I have a fucking career? | 没照顾孩子 老娘有工作是罪吗 |
[07:13] | I have spent every day of my goddamn life | 老娘这一辈子 |
[07:16] | putting my family and my child first. | 一直以家庭和孩子为重 |
[07:19] | So, don’t go there. | 别拿这事来找茬 |
[07:20] | – Don’t go there, judgie judger! – I’m– | -别挑刺 你就只会对人品头论足 -我… |
[07:23] | Keep your eyes on your own fucking paper, Mary Louise. | 你他妈管好自己的事 玛丽·路易斯 |
[07:28] | Put it in a bag. I’ll take it to her. | 打包带走 我拿给她 |
[07:30] | ‘Cause we’re going to the same– | 因为我们去同一个地方 |
[07:32] | With you questioning her, she can come at you directly. | 你庭审她 她可以直接击垮你 |
[07:35] | She can bait you, provoke you… | 她可以给你下套 激怒你 |
[07:37] | I’ve questioned witnesses before. | 我以前庭审过证人 |
[07:38] | – With the stakes this high– – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -这次事关重大 -我可以 我可以 |
[07:41] | – It could backfire. – I know her. | -很可能引火上身 -我了解她 |
[07:43] | And she knows that I know her. | 她知道我了解她 |
[07:45] | So, I have a better chance of getting to her than you do. | 我比你更容易问倒她 |
[07:47] | – Celeste– – It’s my turn, Katie. | -瑟莱丝特 -该我上场了 凯蒂 |
[07:50] | It’s my turn. | 该我上场了 |
[07:56] | It’s a very smart play on her part | 她这么做很机智 |
[07:58] | ’cause she might be up there in her capacity as a lawyer, | 因为她虽然以律师身份出庭 |
[08:00] | but she’ll be presenting herself again as a person, as a mother. | 但她可以展现自己人性一面 母亲一面 |
[08:03] | And this time without being subject to cross-examination. | 而这次不用接受交叉审问 |
[08:06] | And all the questions she’s asking you, | 她问你的所有问题 |
[08:09] | what she’ll really be doing is showing the judge, | 真实目的是 向法官展示 |
[08:10] | “Look at how stable I am, | “看我多淡定 |
[08:12] | look at how reasonable, how smart.” | 看我多理智 多聪慧” |
[08:16] | I even expect her to go gently, you know? | 我猜她肯定会很温柔 |
[08:19] | Putting her compassion on full display. | 展现出自己的大度与包容 |
[08:21] | – If you see her doing that– – Sleeping Beauty. | -如果她这么做了 -“睡美人” |
[08:23] | That’s how Perry would describe her to me. | 佩里就是这么描述她 |
[08:25] | Sleeping Beauty. | “睡美人” |
[08:29] | He was her prince. | 他是她的王子 |
[08:31] | And she killed him. | 而她杀了他 |
[08:33] | Mary Louise… | 玛丽·路易斯 |
[08:37] | only answer the questions that are asked. | 只回答她提的问题 |
[08:43] | Yeah. No– No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[08:46] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[08:59] | And she kept repeating… | 她一直反复说 |
[09:04] | over and over again… | 一遍又一遍 |
[09:06] | Look what you made me do. | 你害我做了什么啊 |
[09:13] | Look what you made me do! | 你害我做了什么啊 |
[09:16] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[09:22] | Case number CV-04111, | 案件编号CV04111 |
[09:25] | the matter of Joshua and Maxwell Wright. | 乔希华与麦克斯威尔抚养权一案 |
[09:27] | This court is now in session, | 正式开庭 |
[09:29] | the Honorable Judge Marylin Cipriani presiding. | 本案由玛丽莲·斯普莱妮法官主审 |
[09:32] | Be seated. | 请就坐 |
[09:35] | Mrs. Wright, please take the stand. | 怀特夫人 请上证人席 |
[09:38] | Mrs. Wright? | 怀特夫人 |
[09:52] | Please raise your right hand. | 请举起右手 |
[09:54] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你发誓说的是真话 句句实言 |
[09:56] | and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 全部属实吗 |
[09:58] | – I do. – Be seated. | -我发誓 -请坐 |
[10:02] | Okay. You’re up. | 可以开始审问了 |
[10:10] | Mary Louise. | 玛丽·路易斯 |
[10:12] | Celeste. | 瑟莱丝特 |
[10:16] | Your attorney made me out to be quite the bad mother. | 你的律师把我说成是一个不称职的母亲 |
[10:19] | He was just asking questions. | 他只是问了问题 |
[10:22] | You answered them. | 你回答了 |
[10:23] | Is it your observation that I am a bad mother? | 你眼中 我是个不称职的母亲吗 |
[10:28] | As I… as you heard me tell Judge Cipriani when we were in chambers, | 如我之前在斯普莱妮法官办公室中所说 |
[10:32] | I consider you to be a wonderfully committed parent. | 我认为你是一个称职的好妈妈 |
[10:38] | – That’s not the impression– – As to my observations, yes. | -这不是你… -我眼中的样子 |
[10:42] | I have observed you being violent… with the boys. | 我见过你对孩子们动手 |
[10:46] | I witnessed you throwing Max to the ground and… | 我见过你把麦克斯推到在地 |
[10:49] | shaking him. | 摇晃他 |
[10:51] | I saw you drive off, wearing nothing but your jammies, | 我看到你只穿着睡衣 就开车走了 |
[10:55] | under the influence of who knows what. | 谁知道你当时磕了什么药 |
[10:58] | You say Ambien. | 你说是安眠药 |
[10:59] | And you crashed the car, in fact. | 事实上 你把车撞毁了 |
[11:02] | So, you’re not okay. | 你状态不好 |
[11:05] | That’s my observation, | 这是我眼中的样子 |
[11:08] | which we can all accept after all you have been through. | 但你毕竟经历了这么多 我们都能体谅 |
[11:14] | But I cannot accept these children being placed in such imminent peril. | 但我不能接受孩子们在这种危险环境中成长 |
[11:21] | Did you ever report to Child Services | 你有联系儿童服务中心 |
[11:23] | that you believed my children to be in danger? | 上报你认为我家孩子有危险吗 |
[11:27] | I probably should have. | 我也许该那么做 |
[11:28] | So, the answer is “no.” | 这么说就是没有了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, it’s– it’s “no.” | 对 没有 |
[11:32] | Did you ever report to any other agency | 你有联系过任何相关机构 |
[11:35] | that you believed my boys to be in “imminent peril”? | 你认为我家孩子处于危险之中吗 |
[11:41] | No. | 没有 |
[11:42] | You suggested that I got violent with my sons. | 你说我对孩子们动手了 |
[11:46] | Is it your testimony that I am routinely violent with them? | 你的证词是 我定期对孩子们动手吗 |
[11:49] | No. Not routinely. But– | 不 不是定期 |
[11:51] | Is it your testimony that I am often violent with them? | 你的证词是 我经常对孩子们动手吗 |
[11:56] | N– No. | 不是 |
[11:58] | But who knows what I haven’t seen. | 但谁知道我没看见时 是什么样 |
[12:01] | So, now you’re basing your opinions on what you haven’t seen? | 因为你没看见 就妄加揣测吗 |
[12:06] | I’m not a trained lawyer, so the semantics… | 我不是专业律师 语义上… |
[12:08] | Please, would you– would you direct your responses to me? | 拜托 你能直接回应我吗 |
[12:11] | I’m asking the questions. | 我才是问你问题的人 |
[12:17] | Now, the truth of it is, | 事实是 |
[12:19] | you saw me lose my temper with my son… | 你见到我对孩子发脾气了 |
[12:23] | once. | 就那么一次 |
[12:24] | Where I overreacted, | 我当时过火了 |
[12:26] | I pushed him to the ground… | 推了他一把 |
[12:27] | once. | 就那么一次 |
[12:28] | All it takes is once. | 一次就够了 |
[12:29] | Well, you would know that better than anyone, wouldn’t you? | 这一点 你比别人都了解 对吧 |
[12:32] | As a young mother, | 作为一个年轻的母亲 |
[12:34] | did you ever lose your temper with your boys? | 你曾经对你家孩子发过脾气吗 |
[12:37] | Well, this isn’t simply about temper or temperament– | 问题不在于脾气或发火 |
[12:39] | Did you ever lose your temper while you were driving an automobile | 你有没有开着车 对孩子们发脾气 |
[12:43] | and cause the car to crash? | 结果撞车了 |
[12:49] | Would you like me to repeat the question? | 你想让我再问一遍吗 |
[12:53] | No, I– I heard the question. It was obscene. | 不用 我听清楚了 问得太卑鄙了 |
[12:57] | Your son Raymond died, in part, because you lost your temper. | 你儿子雷蒙德死了 很大一个原因在于你当时发火了 |
[13:02] | – Isn’t that true? – Objection. | -是这样吧 -反对 |
[13:04] | This witness has testified that I put my sons in peril. | 证人表示我把孩子们置于险境 |
[13:07] | It is relevant to this proceeding | 我必须要问出 |
[13:08] | as to whether or not she has ever killed a child in her care. | 她有没有害死自己的孩子 |
[13:12] | Mrs. Wright, please sit. | 怀特夫人 请坐下 |
[13:15] | Please. | 请坐下 |
[13:24] | Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 为什么要这么做 |
[13:26] | I am simply trying to protect my children. | 我只是想保护我的孩子而已 |
[13:29] | Now, the idea of you driving | 我一想到 |
[13:32] | with my children in the backseat of your car | 我家孩子坐在你开的车里 |
[13:35] | while you lose your temper– | 而如果你发火了 |
[13:37] | that is terrifying to me. | 这让我心惊胆战 |
[13:38] | Your Honor, this is indecent. | 法官阁下 这样有失道德 |
[13:41] | Are you suggesting this cross-examination | 你建议本次审问 |
[13:42] | should be limited to decency, Mr. Farber? | 应该讲求道德吗 法伯尔先生 |
[13:46] | Mrs. Wright, you don’t get to go at him. | 怀特夫人 你不能朝他发问 |
[13:48] | Indecent or not, this case is about mothering, | 不管道不道德 本案重点是养育孩子的能力 |
[13:52] | which puts your parenting strategies in issue. | 这说明你的养育方式有问题 |
[13:56] | Now, I cannot imagine the trauma of losing your child in an automobile crash. | 我无法想象孩子死于车祸的悲痛 |
[14:02] | It must have been unspeakably devastating for both you and for Perry. | 你和佩里肯定都受到了重大打击 |
[14:08] | – It was. – How old was Perry at the time? | -没错 -佩里当时几岁 |
[14:12] | He was… five. | 他当时五岁 |
[14:14] | He– He was five. | 他当时五岁 |
[14:16] | Five years old. | 五岁 |
[14:20] | To witness his– his brother die… | 亲眼目睹自己弟弟死了 |
[14:23] | his only brother. | 他唯一的兄弟 |
[14:26] | Did you put him into… therapy? | 你让他看心理医生 |
[14:28] | To deal with the trauma? | 来应对这种伤痛了吗 |
[14:30] | In those days, we were less inclined to… | 那个年代 我们很少找别人 |
[14:33] | outsource our children’s pain. | 解决自家孩子的心理伤痛 |
[14:35] | So, you assumed that role, did you? | 你来开导他了 对吧 |
[14:37] | Attending to Perry’s trauma? | 你来疏导佩里的伤痛 |
[14:39] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[14:40] | And you talked to him? You consoled him? | 你跟他谈了 你安慰他了 |
[14:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:45] | Held him? | 抱着他 |
[14:48] | All of the– All of the above. Yes. | 以上的事 我都做了 |
[14:53] | Blamed him? | 责怪他 |
[14:56] | Did you ever blame him for causing the car to crash? | 你有责怪他 车祸都是他的错吗 |
[15:01] | I most certainly did not! | 我才没有 |
[15:02] | Did you ever accuse him of distracting you? | 你责怪过他 当时让你分神了吗 |
[15:06] | Did you ever say to him, | 你跟他说过 |
[15:08] | “Look what you made me do”? | “你害我做了什么啊” |
[15:10] | No. | 没有 |
[15:12] | No? | 没有吗 |
[15:13] | So, if Perry were to have told me that you blamed him for his brother’s death– | 那佩里怎么会说 你把他哥的死怪到他头上 |
[15:15] | Objection, hearsay. | 反对 无事实依据 |
[15:17] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[15:18] | If Perry were to have told me that you punished him, | 那佩里怎么会说 你责罚他了 |
[15:20] | you even emotionally battered him– | 你精神上虐待他 |
[15:23] | I never, ever “battered” him! | 我从来没”虐待”他 |
[15:25] | If he told me that you said to him, | 那他怎么会告诉我 你对他说 |
[15:28] | “This is your fault. | “这都是你的错 |
[15:29] | It is your fault that your brother was killed.” | 你弟弟死了 全怪你” |
[15:32] | – Stop it. – If you were to have said that, | -别说了 -如果你这么跟他说了 |
[15:34] | – did you ever– – No, you stop it– | -你曾… -别再说了 |
[15:36] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[15:36] | Did you ever, ever hit him? | 你打过他吗 |
[15:38] | Objection. Objection. | 反对 反对 |
[15:38] | – Did you ever kick Perry? – I– I never– | -你踢过佩里吗 -我从没… |
[15:40] | – Mrs. Wright. – That’s a lie! That’s a lie! | -怀特夫人 -这是谎言 全是谎言 |
[15:42] | Mrs. Wright, we do seem to be drifting beyond the scope of the inquiry here. | 怀特夫人 你好像偏离正题了 |
[15:46] | My husband physically and emotionally abused me. | 我丈夫对我进行了精神与肉体的双重暴力 |
[15:51] | Your Honor well knows that abusers don’t just happen. | 法官阁下必然知晓 施暴者非一日促成 |
[15:53] | They are more than likely to be victims of abuse themselves. | 很可能都是从受虐者发展成施暴者 |
[15:56] | Whether or not this witness is an abuser | 证人是否为施暴者 |
[15:58] | is certainly, certainly not beyond the scope of this inquiry. | 这个问题绝对没有偏离正题 |
[16:01] | You’re a liar. | 你说谎 |
[16:04] | And the fact that violence may have been a part of your sexual relationship… | 虽然暴力会提起你们的性致… |
[16:13] | He was not an abuser. | 但他不是施暴者 |
[16:15] | Not for one second. | 绝对不是 |
[16:16] | And is Jane Chapman a liar? | 简·查普曼说谎了吗 |
[16:20] | Is this woman sitting here lying | 这个女人谎称 |
[16:23] | when she says that your son raped her? | 她被你儿子强奸了吗 |
[16:27] | – She’s mistaken. – She is mistaken? | -她搞错了 -她搞错了 |
[16:29] | Is that something a woman is likely to get wrong? | 女人会搞错这种事吗 |
[16:32] | Whether or not she’s being raped? | 不知道自己是否被强奸了 |
[16:34] | Well, he perhaps got too vi– physical with her… | 也许他跟她的性爱太激烈 |
[16:40] | as a result of thinking that women sometimes like that, | 因为他觉得女人有时喜欢这样 |
[16:43] | the way you enjoyed it. | 毕竟你那么享受 |
[16:46] | And now you’re trying to cover over your sickness | 而你现在编造一些下作的谎言 |
[16:50] | with these disgusting fabrications. | 想掩盖自己的病态心理 |
[16:53] | Max and Josh need to believe in their dad. | 麦克斯和乔希需要仰望自己的父亲 |
[16:58] | How do they get to do that with you walking around | 你天天把他叫作强奸犯和施暴者 |
[17:00] | calling him a rapist and an abuser? | 他们还怎么敬仰父亲 |
[17:04] | The way you assassinate him– his memory– | 你这样中伤他 扭曲他的记忆 |
[17:07] | he’s not here. | 他人不在了 |
[17:09] | He’s not here to defend himself. | 死人没法自辩 |
[17:11] | He’s the victim here. | 他才是受害者 |
[17:13] | – My God. – Not you. | -太能演了 -不是你 |
[17:22] | I just wanna go– | 我就只想去… |
[17:23] | You’re hurting my arm. | 你弄疼我的胳膊了 |
[17:25] | You don’t wanna do this, okay? | 别这样 |
[17:26] | I’m talking– | 我说话呢 |
[17:30] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[17:37] | Are you going to ask more questions? | 你还有问题吗 |
[17:43] | Come on, get up. | 你给我起来 |
[17:47] | Stop it, stop it, stop it… | 停下吧 别播了 |
[17:49] | – Please… – You’re bleeding. | -求你 -你流血了 |
[17:52] | – No! – Okay. Okay. | -不要 -好 好了 |
[18:02] | My sons took that video. | 我儿子们拍下了这段视频 |
[18:05] | Your concerns that I am making up stories about their father are unfounded. | 你还担忧我给他们的父亲扣上莫须有的罪名 |
[18:12] | Mary Louise, look at me. | 玛丽·路易斯 看着我 |
[18:17] | This was your son. | 这就是你儿子的真面目 |
[18:21] | You were so incredible. | 你刚才表现太棒了 |
[18:24] | I’m just sorry that… | 我很抱歉 |
[18:27] | I didn’t know he was doing that to you. | 我当时不知道他对你家暴 |
[18:31] | That he was hurting you like that. | 他把你打得这么狠 |
[18:33] | It’s ’cause I didn’t tell you. | 因为我没告诉我 |
[18:35] | No, I should’ve known, Celeste. I’m your best friend. | 我该察觉出来 瑟莱丝特 我是你的好闺蜜 |
[18:38] | I should have felt something. | 我该有所察觉 |
[18:42] | – You’re gonna win, right? – No, not necessarily. | -你会赢下这场官司吧 -不一定 |
[18:46] | That just spoke to Perry’s evil, but it didn’t– | 这只是揭露了佩里的真面目 但没有… |
[18:48] | It didn’t go so much to my fitness as a mother. | 没能表明我这个母亲是否合格 |
[18:53] | I mean, how could I let them live in that house? | 我怎么能让他们住在那栋房子里 |
[18:58] | How could I let them see those things? | 我怎么能让他们见到那些事 |
[19:01] | And they saw so much more than I ever knew. | 他们看到的事情比我想象中多 |
[19:07] | Maybe I’m not a good mother. | 也许我真不是个好妈妈 |
[19:09] | Maybe I’m not fit. | 也许我真失格了 |
[19:11] | Don’t ever say that. | 别这么说 |
[19:15] | Don’t even think that. | 都别这么想 |
[19:18] | You are an incredible mother. | 你是个非常棒的母亲 |
[19:21] | Are you perfect? No. | 你完美吗 不完美 |
[19:23] | Am I perfect? No. | 我完美吗 也不完美 |
[19:25] | There’s no such thing. | 金无足赤 人无完人 |
[19:28] | But you– Celeste, look how far you’ve come. | 但你成长了这么多 瑟莱丝特 |
[19:32] | And look at how strong you are. | 你多么坚强勇敢 |
[19:35] | You can’t falter here. Do you hear me? | 不能在这里退缩 听到了吗 |
[19:38] | Those boys belong with you. | 孩子们就该跟你生活 |
[19:41] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[19:50] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[19:53] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:02] | I don’t want you to think that I don’t like you. | 我不想让你觉得我不喜欢你 |
[20:06] | It’s not fair to… put all this on you. | 让你承担这一切 不公平 |
[20:09] | You know… you should be out there having fun, | 你该出去找乐子 |
[20:12] | not dealing with me. | 而不是跟我牵扯不清 |
[20:14] | What is fun? | 什么是乐子 |
[20:16] | Is that getting drunk and going to some bar | 去买醉 去酒吧 |
[20:19] | and ending up with a girl I have no connection to? | 跟一个没感情的妹子一夜情吗 |
[20:26] | This is fun. | 这样才有意思 |
[20:27] | Okay, first, nothing is perfect. | 首先 世上无完美 |
[20:30] | Nothing’s even… best. | 甚至没有最好 |
[20:33] | But if you can find better, nice… | 如果可以找到更好 那很好 |
[20:37] | even good is good. | 即使平凡的美好也是美好 |
[20:39] | Secondly, no matter how good something is, | 其次 不管一件事多么美好 |
[20:41] | you can ruin it by overthinking it. | 多虑 就一定会毁其美好 |
[20:46] | Just your two cents. | 看法如此精辟 |
[20:59] | Kill it! | 杀掉 |
[21:00] | Ten more minutes. | 再玩十分钟 |
[21:01] | – Stop it. – And then all the killing stops. | -住手 -然后就别再打打杀杀了 |
[21:04] | – I got it, I got it! – Okay, there you go. | -可以了 我能行 -好 你来吧 |
[21:08] | Did court go good? | 官司顺利吗 |
[21:09] | Yeah. I think it did. | 应该是吧 |
[21:11] | Were you a superhero? | 你拿出超级英雄的风范了吗 |
[21:15] | I was like Wonder Woman and the Incredible Hulk… combined. | 我就是”神奇女侠”与”无敌浩克”的结合体 |
[21:19] | – Did you beat her up? – What? No. | -你完虐她了吗 -什么 没有 |
[21:23] | Nobody beat anybody up. | 没人虐谁 |
[21:36] | – Why did you lie? – I didn’t lie. | -你为什么说谎 -我没说谎 |
[21:38] | You said that I hit him, that I kicked him. | 你说我打他了 我踢他了 |
[21:41] | Perry told me what you did. | 佩里跟我说过你都做了什么 |
[21:43] | That never happened! | 我从没那么做过 |
[21:44] | So, you’re saying Perry’s a liar? | 你是说佩里撒谎了吗 |
[21:48] | No, I– | 不 |
[21:50] | I brought him up to be good. | 我把他养育得很好 |
[21:52] | A good boy. A good man. | 从小教养良好 长成了正人君子 |
[21:54] | That– That– person that we saw on the videotape, | 视频里的那个人 |
[21:58] | – I don’t know who that is– – Okay– | -我不知道是谁 -好吧 |
[22:00] | I hope that you don’t live to bury your children, Celeste, | 我希望你不会白发人送黑发人 瑟莱丝特 |
[22:04] | because you would not even be standing. | 因为你会崩溃 |
[22:07] | You lost your boys. You don’t get to take mine. | 你儿子们死了 别想来抢我的孩子 |
[22:10] | But– Don’t– | 但… |
[22:13] | Don’t lie! | 别说谎 |
[22:14] | Don’t lie about me! | 别中伤我 |
[22:15] | Don’t lie about me! It’s not fair. | 别恶意中伤我 这不公平 |
[22:18] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[22:30] | My turn, Dad. | 换我了 爸 |
[22:33] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[22:36] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[22:39] | If you don’t mind, I’d– I’d like to stay by myself. | 如果你不介意 我想自己留在这里 |
[22:42] | I’ve been really enjoying this time with her, you know? | 一直这么陪着她 我感觉很好 |
[22:44] | She’s… She’s a good listener now. | 她现在是个很好的聆听者 |
[22:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:42] | So, you wanna go, huh? | 你不想活下去了 |
[23:51] | I forgot to tell you something. | 我忘了告诉一件事 |
[23:55] | Or maybe I said it. I don’t remember. But… | 也许我说过了 我不记得了 |
[24:00] | It looks like now’s the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[24:10] | I love you, Mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[24:14] | It took me my whole life to say that. | 我挣扎了一生 才说出这句话 |
[24:54] | I’ve been thinking a lot about something you said a while back. | 我一直在想你之前说的话 |
[24:58] | About the lie. | 谎言 |
[25:01] | And that it was… | 谎言 |
[25:05] | It had a shelf life. | 有保质期 |
[25:09] | I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:12] | And I’ve been feeling really, really bad that I started it. | 我开了这个头儿 我最近很不好受 |
[25:15] | – You didn’t start it– – Yes, I did. | -不是你开的头儿 -是我 |
[25:17] | And you didn’t have to follow suit, | 你当时不用非照做 |
[25:19] | but you did, but I started it. | 可你做了 但开头的人是我 |
[25:21] | And… I can just see the damage that it’s done, | 我看到谎言带来的后果了 |
[25:25] | and it’s eroding all of us. | 我们全都深受其害 |
[25:27] | Every single one of us. Including me. | 每个人都不例外 也包括我 |
[25:31] | It’s unraveling all of our friendships. | 这让我们所有人的友谊亮起红灯 |
[25:33] | Madeline, you and I have a friendship, and Jane. | 梅德琳 我们是朋友 还有简 |
[25:35] | That– That’s… | 这是… |
[25:38] | the Monterey Five, whatever we call ourselves… | “蒙特利五美” 不管称呼是什么 |
[25:42] | The lie is the friendship. | 谎言撑起了我们的友谊 |
[26:04] | – Hi, baby. – Hi, Mama. | -亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[26:07] | Hi, Grandma. | 姥姥 |
[26:12] | My God. | 天呐 |
[26:15] | What’s happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[26:17] | She woke up saying she was hungry. | 她醒来说她饿了 |
[26:22] | Are you hungry, baby? | 你饿了吗 老婆 |
[26:25] | Will you run out and get a bottle of wine? | 你能出去买瓶红酒吗 |
[26:30] | – Yeah. Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[26:43] | Do we really have to wear ties? | 我们真要打领带吗 |
[26:46] | Yes. I think it’s a good idea. | 对 这样才合适 |
[26:51] | You’re so handsome. | 你真帅 |
[26:54] | Your daddy always looked so good in ties. | 你爸爸系领带就可帅了 |
[26:58] | If he was here, he wouldn’t let Grandma do this. | 如果他还活着 肯定不会让奶奶这么做 |
[27:01] | No. | 是 |
[27:03] | Now… | 听好了 |
[27:05] | I don’t think it’s likely, but if the judge asks you any questions, | 法官应该不会问你们问题 但如果问了 |
[27:08] | you just answer honestly and you be polite, all right? | 你们就老实说 礼貌回答 |
[27:11] | Tell her that we wanna stay with you? | 告诉她 我们想跟你在一起吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah. If that’s what you want. Yeah. You tell her that. | 对 如果你们想跟我 就这么说 |
[27:19] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[27:21] | A little bit. Are you? | 有一点 你呢 |
[27:26] | Kind of, yeah. | 我也有点 |
[27:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:33] | We’re in it together, okay? | 我们共同进退 |
[27:45] | What’d I say about sugar? | 关于糖 我怎么说来着 |
[27:47] | What doesn’t kill you… | 杀不死你… |
[27:49] | No. How did you even get that stuff? | 不是 你从哪弄来的糖 |
[27:52] | I have connections. | 我人缘广 有”货源” |
[27:56] | You should pack up your things, though. We have to go. | 你该收拾好东西 我们该走了 |
[28:04] | So, is that… me? That punching bag? | 你是把沙包当成我吗 |
[28:09] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[28:13] | Ed, I just need to know what you’re thinking. | 埃德 我得知道你怎么想 |
[28:14] | I honestly don’t know if we are apart, or together, or… | 我真不知道我们是分开了 还是在一起 |
[28:20] | getting better, or we’re getting worse. | 关系好转了 还是越来越疏远了 |
[28:22] | I just need to know what’s in your head before my own fucking head explodes. | 我崩溃之前 你得告诉我 |
[28:30] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[28:42] | Chloe, please. | 克洛伊 小点声 |
[28:47] | You know… I’ve been thinking about our wedding day. | 我一直在想我们的婚礼 |
[28:52] | Maybe because you were, like, prancing around in your veil. | 可能是因为你那天穿着婚纱乱跳吧 |
[28:56] | Do you remember that day, Madeline? | 你还记得那天吗 梅德琳 |
[28:58] | Yeah. I remember it was really joyous. | 记得 我记得那天特别快乐 |
[29:03] | Yeah, it was joyous for me, too. | 我也觉得特别快乐 |
[29:11] | But… delusional. | 但我们被快乐冲昏头脑了 |
[29:14] | We did not know what we were getting into. | 我们当时不知道婚姻是什么样 |
[29:19] | And you were married before, maybe you had a better idea, | 你结过婚 也许你更清楚 |
[29:21] | but… most weddings are just like this blind leap of faith. | 但大部分人结婚都是一种盲目的信仰 |
[29:27] | All the vows we take, I mean… | 我们发了婚誓 |
[29:30] | we can’t even know what the fuck that means. | 我们都不了解其中深意 |
[29:34] | I really don’t like where this is going. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[29:36] | Look, you are not who you were then. | 你不是当时的那个人了 |
[29:41] | And neither am I. People change. | 我也不是了 人都会改变 |
[29:50] | We need to renew our vows. | 我们得重申婚誓 |
[29:54] | What? | 什么 |
[29:55] | This time, committing to live up to them. | 这一次 发誓会遵守 |
[29:58] | – Do you think you can do that? – With all my heart. | -你能做到吗 -必须能 |
[30:01] | Fully informed as to what we’re getting into. | 完全了解怎么过婚姻生活了 |
[30:04] | Truly, truly, yes. Committing to better or worse– | 完全了解 发誓无论对方好坏 |
[30:08] | No, no. Your worst is off the table. | 不不 你就别想作妖了 |
[30:10] | – Okay, yeah. – Got it? | -好 -懂了吗 |
[30:12] | Absolutely. Do you really mean it? | 必须懂 你真心的吗 |
[30:16] | Look… | 是这样 |
[30:19] | This is not some, like… | 这不是 |
[30:21] | “Put a tidy ribbon on it, bygones be bygones” ending. | “挥一挥衣袖 让往事随风” 就此翻篇了 |
[30:27] | Okay? This is a shot at a new beginning. | 这是我们重新开始的机会 |
[30:31] | Which, like, if you really feel that you’re up to it– | 如果你真心想这么做 |
[30:34] | I am. I am. | 我想 我想 |
[30:38] | Then, so am I. | 那我也想 |
[30:48] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[30:53] | – This is gonna be really good. – Yeah. | -这一定会很棒 -是啊 |
[30:55] | My God. We can do it on the beach. | 天呐 我们可以在海边举办仪式 |
[30:57] | We can have a tent, and a big party, and– | 可以租帐篷 大摆筵席 |
[30:59] | – No, no, no. – we can do like a seafood– | -不不 -可以吃海鲜 |
[31:01] | No party. | 不摆宴席 |
[31:02] | Just you, me, Abigail, Chloe. The family. | 就你 我 艾比盖尔 克洛伊 我们一家人 |
[31:08] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来很温馨 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:29] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事 |
[32:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:10] | There’s been a setback. | 出现了小意外 |
[32:12] | What kind of setback? | 什么小意外 |
[32:12] | Another stroke, most likely. | 她很可能又中风了 |
[32:14] | We’re taking her into radiology now to see what we’re dealing with. | 我们带她去检查一下具体情况 |
[32:18] | Mama… | 妈 |
[32:20] | Mama… | 妈 |
[32:21] | Has she been sedated? | 给她注射镇定剂了吗 |
[32:22] | No, she’s just unconscious. | 没有 她失去意识了 |
[32:25] | – Jesus. – Will she wake up? | -天呐 -她还会醒过来吗 |
[32:27] | We have to look at the pictures to know what’s going on. | 我们要等检查结果出来才能诊断 |
[32:30] | She’s too young. This doesn’t make any sense. | 她还这么年轻 没道理啊 |
[32:32] | We’ll get her back as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快带她做完检查 |
[32:35] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[32:39] | Case number CV-04111, | 案件编号CV04111 |
[32:42] | the matter of Joshua and Maxwell Wright. | 乔希华与麦克斯威尔抚养权一案 |
[32:45] | This court is now in session, | 正式开庭 |
[32:46] | the Honorable Judge Marylin Cipriani presiding. | 本案由玛丽莲·斯普莱妮法官主审 |
[32:49] | Be seated. | 请就坐 |
[32:56] | This is a difficult decision, | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[32:58] | one made more so by the cumulative wash of the child psychiatrists’ reports. | 特别是根据孩子心理医生的大量评估报告 |
[33:05] | These reports, which conclude– | 这些报告最终结论是 |
[33:07] | If I may be heard, Your Honor. | 请容我说几句 法官阁下 |
[33:09] | All right. | 好 |
[33:12] | What I saw… on that video… | 之前看的视频… |
[33:21] | I simply had no idea. | 我不知道有这种事 |
[33:25] | I’m so sorry. I– | 我很抱歉 |
[33:28] | I don’t know what to say to make you forgive me. | 我不知道该怎么说 你才会原谅我 |
[33:33] | I had no idea. | 我真不知情 |
[33:38] | If I had– | 如果我… |
[33:40] | But… | 但是 |
[33:43] | this is not about forgiveness or blame. | 这桩官司重点不是原谅或纠责 |
[33:48] | This, today, is about the wellbeing of these two splendid young men, | 今天重点是为这两个优秀的孩子着想 |
[33:54] | Josh and Max. | 乔希和麦克斯 |
[33:56] | Your Honor, I told you from the outset, | 法官阁下 我一开始就说了 |
[33:58] | I bear no contempt for my daughter-in-law. | 我对我儿媳妇没有不满 |
[34:01] | In fact, I– I love her. | 实际上 我很爱她 |
[34:04] | How could I not? | 怎么能不爱 |
[34:06] | She made my son so happy. And the boys. | 她让我儿子和孙子们这么幸福 |
[34:12] | But, Celeste, you are ill. | 但你病了 瑟莱丝特 |
[34:16] | What we saw on that video was repugnant. | 那段视频确实令人恶心 |
[34:22] | It was grotesque. | 太丑陋了 |
[34:23] | I’m so ashamed of my son. | 我以我儿子为耻 |
[34:27] | But you… were a part of it. | 但这件事 你也有错 |
[34:31] | You were complicit in it. | 你助纣为虐 |
[34:32] | You have admitted to me, to yourself, to this court, | 你向我 你自己 法庭承认了 |
[34:37] | that you were a part of this sickness | 你心理也不正常 |
[34:39] | that you exposed your children to, | 你还让孩子们看到了 |
[34:41] | that they may have been infected by, | 这可能对他们造成心灵伤害 |
[34:43] | that they recorded on their smartphone to stick in their memory book. | 他们还用手机拍下来 放进了相册 |
[34:48] | It’s a sickness that, given your most recent… | 你这种病态心理 鉴于… |
[34:52] | social adventures with strangers, | 你最近一直滥交 |
[34:55] | it seems that you are unable to resist. | 表明你无法抗拒这种病态需求 |
[35:00] | So… | 所以 |
[35:02] | Your Honor, I have no doubt that she will get herself well. | 法官阁下 我确信她一定会好起来 |
[35:06] | But in the meantime, right now, | 但同时 眼下 |
[35:10] | we just need to safeguard the boys. | 我们得保护好孩子们 |
[35:16] | She wants what’s best for her grandchildren, | 她想为她的孙子们着想 |
[35:19] | as she did for her son, Perry. | 就像她对待她儿子佩里一样 |
[35:23] | That man that you saw on that tape, | 视频中的那个男人 |
[35:27] | that was because of your parenting, | 都是你教育出来的 |
[35:29] | your caregiving. | 你养大的 |
[35:32] | It’s one thing to be asked to turn your children over. | 让孩子离开自己是一回事 |
[35:35] | It’s quite another… to be asked to give them to you. | 但是让孩子们跟你过 就大不同了 |
[35:41] | These are my babies. | 这是我的孩子们 |
[35:43] | I am their mother. | 我是他们的母亲 |
[35:45] | And I have protected them against the most formidable of odds. | 我一直在家暴之下 尽最大努力保护他们 |
[35:48] | I kept them alive. I kept myself alive. | 我养活他们 我养活自己 |
[35:52] | And on this I agree with you, Mary Louise, | 这一点 你说对了 玛丽·路易斯 |
[35:55] | You had no… no idea. | 你确实不清楚我的遭遇 |
[36:00] | And that is the problem. | 而这就是问题所在 |
[36:04] | My sons are… they’re good boys. | 我儿子们是好孩子 |
[36:10] | And I will raise them to be good men. | 我会将他们养成君子 |
[36:13] | They will be good men. | 他们会成为君子 |
[36:21] | I have a list of conditions and compliances, | 我列出了一张条件与要求的单子 |
[36:23] | which will be entered together with my judgment. | 将会和最终判决一起下达 |
[36:26] | They are self-evident and they are to be followed. | 这些事项不言而喻 应该遵从 |
[36:29] | As for the judgment itself, as it’s been noted by all, | 至于判决 大家都知道 |
[36:34] | these boys have been through an unimaginable ordeal. | 这两个孩子的经历太惨了 |
[36:38] | They face great challenges ahead with their healing, | 他们的心灵创伤 还有很长的一段治愈之路 |
[36:40] | their development. | 他们将带着伤痛长大 |
[36:43] | It won’t be easy. | 这不是易事 |
[36:46] | I’m not going to make it any harder by taking them away from their mother. | 我不会再雪上加霜 让他们离开自己的母亲 |
[36:49] | The petition to appoint guardianship is denied. | 本席裁决 驳回原告抚养权申请 |
[36:52] | Full custody shall reside with Celeste Wright. We’re adjourned. | 孩子的全部监护权将判给瑟莱丝特·怀特 休庭 |
[36:55] | My God. | 天呐 |
[37:00] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:27] | I need you to do something for me. | 你们帮我一个忙 |
[38:20] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[38:27] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 节哀顺变 老婆 |
[38:35] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[38:40] | You’re a good man… | 你是个好男人 |
[38:42] | and a wonderful father. | 也是个好父亲 |
[38:44] | Skye adores you, and she should. | 斯凯很崇拜你 你值得她崇拜 |
[38:49] | And I know you love me. | 我知道你爱我 |
[38:53] | But you’ve been right to think that something’s been going on with me. | 但你猜对了 我心里有事 |
[38:58] | So, I’m gonna be truthful. | 我打算跟你说实话了 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you this sooner. | 我很抱歉没早点告诉你 |
[39:12] | I’m not in love with you. | 我不爱你 |
[39:15] | I know this isn’t the best time to tell you, but I… | 这时候说这种话不合适 但是 |
[39:18] | I don’t think I’ve ever been. | 我一直都没爱过你 |
[39:25] | I just can’t lie anymore. | 我没法欺骗下去了 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:09] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[40:14] | Why is this still here? | 怎么这些东西还在 |
[40:17] | Funny you should ask. | 这事有意思了 |
[40:19] | I sold it all today… to Ted Farrell. | 我今天把模型全卖给泰德·法雷尔了 |
[40:23] | The guy gave me a check for 410 for the whole kit and caboodle. | 整套模型 这家伙给了我四万美金 |
[40:27] | – Nice. Well, Celeste– – And the best part is, we get to keep it all! | -很好 瑟莱丝特 -最精彩的是 我可以留着 |
[40:33] | What do you mean, we get to keep it all? | 什么叫可以留着 |
[40:34] | We get to keep it all! | 我们可以全都留下来 |
[40:35] | Ted’s just a collector, only cares whether it appreciates or not. | 泰德就是个收藏家 只在乎有没有人识货 |
[40:38] | And he knows there’s no better steward for it than me, so… | 他知道东西在我手里最稳妥了 |
[40:41] | we get to keep it all. | 可以留下来 |
[40:42] | So, basically, you’re saying you get to keep your toys? | 也就是说 你可以留着你的玩具吗 |
[40:47] | Perfect, huh? | 太赞了 对吧 |
[40:50] | No. | 不 |
[40:53] | No, it’s not perfect. | 一点也不赞 |
[40:55] | – It’s far from fucking perfect. – God. | -赞你个死人头 -又来了 |
[40:59] | – All my stuff is gone. – Look. Come on. Please. | -我的东西全没了 -行了 别这样 |
[41:01] | We got money for this, all right? | 我们拿到钱了 |
[41:03] | – Calm the fuck down. – Calm down? | -你冷静 -冷静 |
[41:06] | Yes, calm down, all right? | 冷静一下 |
[41:08] | – You lost all our money. – My God, here we go. | -你害我们倾家荡产 -又翻旧账了 |
[41:12] | You have plunged us into bankruptcy. | 你让我们申请破产 |
[41:16] | – Yeah… – We are selling our home! | -好吧 -我们都要卖房子了 |
[41:19] | Our daughter’s home! | 卖掉女儿的家 |
[41:21] | And all the while, you’ve been fucking the nanny? | 你还背着一直我操保姆 |
[41:25] | Well, now she’s gone, I need something to play with, don’t I? | 她现在走了 我总得有其它玩物吧 |
[41:32] | My God. | 你太不要脸了 |
[41:39] | That was too much. | 我压力大嘛 |
[41:41] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[41:42] | We don’t own any of this! | 这都不是我们的啊 |
[41:44] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[41:46] | Renata! Fucking hell! | 蕾娜塔 别发疯 |
[41:48] | Come on now– No– | 别闹了 住手 |
[41:51] | Not that! | 那个不能砸 |
[41:52] | No, come on, don’t– | 别这样 别… |
[41:52] | Is that your favorite fucking baby? | 这是你最爱的宝贝吗 |
[41:58] | No! | 不要 |
[42:05] | No! | 不要 |
[42:06] | My God. | 天呐 |
[42:09] | Maybe you should’ve shown a woman a little respect! | 你尊重一下女人 就不会这样了 |
[42:17] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[42:21] | No more bullshit. | 这日子没法过了 |
[42:24] | No more lies. | 再也不要有谎言了 |
[42:47] | Do you, Ed, take Madeline to be your wife? | 埃德 你愿意娶梅德琳为妻 |
[42:49] | To love her, to comfort her, honor and protect her, | 一心爱她 关怀她 尊重并保护她 |
[42:53] | as long as you both shall live? | 一生一世吗 |
[42:55] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:58] | Do you, Mom, take Ed to be your husband, | 妈 你愿意嫁给埃德 |
[43:01] | to love and comfort him, honor and protect him, | 一心爱他 关怀他 尊重并保护他 |
[43:06] | as long as you both shall live? | 一生一世吗 |
[43:08] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[43:10] | Okay, I therefore proclaim that you are husband and wife! | 我正式宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[43:13] | You may now kiss the bride! | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[43:22] | ♪ Someone told me long ago ♪ | ♪很久以前 有人话我知♪ |
[43:27] | ♪ There’s a calm before the storm ♪ | ♪暴风雨来临前 总是一片宁静♪ |
[43:31] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪心知♪ |
[43:34] | ♪ It’s been comin’ for some time ♪ | ♪世事如此♪ |
[43:47] | ♪ When it’s over so they’ll say ♪ | ♪风雨过后 人们说♪ |
[43:52] | ♪ It’ll rain a sunny day ♪ | ♪晴天亦是太阳雨♪ |
[43:56] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪我知♪ |
[43:59] | ♪ Shinin’ down like water ♪ | ♪阳光如雨水般倾洒♪ |
[44:07] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪想知♪ |
[44:11] | ♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪ | ♪是否见过那般雨景♪ |
[44:18] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪想知♪ |
[44:21] | ♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪ | ♪是否见过那般雨景♪ |
[44:28] | ♪ Comin’ down on a sunny day ♪ | ♪晴天 倾盆而至♪ |
[44:39] | Gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[44:47] | ♪ Yesterday and days before ♪ | ♪前些日♪ |
[44:52] | ♪ The sun is cold the rain is hard ♪ | ♪阳光如此冰冷 雨势如此强劲♪ |
[44:56] | ♪ And I know ♪ | ♪心知♪ |
[44:59] | ♪ It’s been that way for all my time ♪ | ♪我的人生亦如此♪ |
[45:03] | Let me go with you. | 我跟你去吧 |
[45:06] | Just let me drive you. | 我开车送你过去 |
[45:07] | ♪ Till forever, on it goes through the circle fast and slow♪ | ♪反反复复 不断循环♪ |
[45:16] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪我知♪ |
[45:19] | ♪ It can’t stop I wonder ♪ | ♪无法摆脱♪ |
[45:28] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪想知♪ |
[45:31] | ♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪ | ♪是否见过那般雨景♪ |
[45:38] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪想知♪ |
[45:41] | ♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪ | ♪是否见过那般雨景♪ |
[45:48] | ♪ Comin’ down on a sunny day ♪ | ♪晴天 倾盆而至♪ |
[45:58] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪想知♪ |
[46:01] | ♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪ | ♪是否见过那般雨景♪ |
[46:08] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪想知♪ |
[46:11] | ♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪ | ♪是否见过那般雨景♪ |
[46:17] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪想知♪ |
[46:21] | ♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪ | ♪是否见过那般雨景♪ |
[46:28] | ♪ Comin’ down on a sunny day ♪ | ♪晴天 倾盆而至♪ |
[46:38] | ♪ Comin’ down on a sunny day ♪ | ♪晴天 倾盆而至♪ |
[46:48] | ♪ Comin’ down on a sunny day ♪ | ♪晴天 倾盆而至♪ |
[46:58] | ♪ Comin’ down on a sunny day ♪ | ♪晴天♪ |
[47:01] | ♪ On a sunny day ♪ | ♪倾盆而至♪ |