时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What exactly does your mother-in-law know? | 你婆婆都知道什么 |
[00:11] | – What’s all this? – The photoshoot. Women in Power. | -这是干什么 -“女性当权”摄影 |
[00:14] | People file for bankruptcy all the time. | 人们申请破产很常见 |
[00:15] | There will come a day that you will pay for this. | 总有一天 我会找你算这笔账 |
[00:19] | If there was a problem with us, | 如果我们之间有问题 |
[00:20] | why couldn’t you come straight at me like you go at everyone else? | 你为什么不能像对别人一样 对我这么直接 |
[00:23] | What do you think about going to a couple’s workshop? | 我们去”夫妻工作坊”怎么样 |
[00:29] | I saw you with your friends. | 我看见你和你朋友吵起来了 |
[00:31] | Something’s wrong, and I don’t like the energy around you. | 这里有事 我不喜欢你周围的磁场 |
[00:33] | What– My god! | 天呐 |
[00:34] | Mom! My god! What’s happening to her? | 妈 天呐 她到底怎么了 |
[00:39] | I’m worried about the boys. | 我替孩子们担忧 |
[00:40] | They’re at risk here. | 他们在这里很危险 |
[00:41] | My boys will not be going to live with you. | 我儿子们不会跟你住 |
[00:43] | You’re a mess. | 你状态很糟 |
[02:40] | I pushed him. | 就说我把他推下去了 |
[02:41] | Listen to me! Listen to me! | 听我说 听我说 |
[02:44] | I pushed him. | 我把他推下去了 |
[02:47] | Nobody did this! Nobody! | 你没推他 你没推 |
[02:50] | Help! Somebody! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[02:56] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[03:33] | Hey, Ed! Ed! | 埃德 埃德 |
[03:35] | Hold on, man. | 等一下 |
[03:40] | Listen, man. | 听着 |
[03:42] | I’m sorry… for the whole party thing. | 我很抱歉在派对上打了你 |
[03:46] | Yeah, I overreacted. | 我反应过度了 |
[03:49] | You know what? I don’t believe you. | 算了吧 我可不信 |
[03:51] | – What? – That you’re sorry. | -不信什么 -你会诚心道歉 |
[03:54] | Why do you have to be such a fuck? | 你为什么一定要这么操蛋 |
[03:55] | Well, I don’t have to be. I choose to be. | 我不用得非这样 但我故意这样 |
[03:59] | See, not everybody gets along, Nathan. | 不是所有人都能和睦相处 内森 |
[04:01] | I mean, can’t we just be comfortable not liking each other? | 我们就这样互相讨厌 不行吗 |
[04:05] | Doesn’t have to be a reason. | 不用非得找个理由 |
[04:12] | This whole fucking world’s lost its mind. | 真是世风日下啊 |
[04:15] | This whole fucking planet is inhabited by nutfucks! | 世上活着的都是一群操蛋的人 |
[04:19] | Hey, nutfuck! | 操蛋的疯子 |
[04:28] | Basically, this is child custody. | 这是一场抚养权争夺官司 |
[04:30] | We will set a hearing. | 法院会开听证会 |
[04:32] | Between now and then, | 在此之前 |
[04:32] | I will appoint a psychiatric investigator. | 我会指派一名心理医生调查员 |
[04:35] | He or she will interview the parties, the children, | 他或她会对各方进行心理评估 包括孩子们 |
[04:37] | your associates, your friends, | 你们的熟人 朋友 |
[04:39] | anybody and everybody he or she deems necessary | 只要她认为有必要出庭作证的人 |
[04:41] | to making a recommendation to the court. | 都可以找来问话 |
[04:44] | In the end, it will come down to my judgement | 最后 将由我来裁决 |
[04:46] | whether there’s been behavior detrimental to the children. | 孩子们所处坏境是否不利于其健康成长 |
[04:50] | Any questions so far? | 有什么问题吗 |
[04:51] | May I be heard, Your Honor? | 我能说一句吗 法官阁下 |
[04:53] | Very well. | 可以 |
[04:55] | I do not consider Celeste Wright to be a bad person. | 我不认为瑟莱丝特·怀特是个坏人 |
[04:58] | – Good to know. – She’s been a wonderful mother to the boys. | -这就好 -她对孩子们一直尽心尽力 |
[05:01] | – Mary Louise. – And I don’t have any reason to doubt… | -玛丽·路易斯 -我也没有理由怀疑 |
[05:04] | – her ongoing commitment to them. – Okay. | -她会继续尽母亲之责 -好 |
[05:06] | – So what are we doing here? – That said… | -那你还打什么官司 -话虽如此 |
[05:09] | she’s not well. | 她状态不好 |
[05:10] | – All right. – It’s true. | -好吧 -这是事实 |
[05:12] | This isn’t the time, Mrs. Wright. | 现在不是时候 怀特夫人 |
[05:14] | Well, then you understand. | 那你就明白了 |
[05:15] | This is not a case of angry mother-in-law on the loose or something. | 这桩官司不是婆婆无理取闹 |
[05:17] | Come on. | 别假惺惺了 |
[05:19] | – So unfair. – Rather it’s as you suggest… | -太能演了 -而是如你所说 |
[05:21] | we have to do what is best for the children. | 我们要为孩子们着想 |
[05:24] | All right, we will take this up at another time. | 我们等正式开庭再说 |
[05:27] | – This is inappropriate. – We’re good. | -现在不合适 -不说了 |
[05:28] | – Thank you, Your Honor. – Thank you very much. Thank you. | -谢谢法官阁下 -非常感谢 谢谢 |
[05:30] | We will see you at the hearing. | 大家听证会再见 |
[05:33] | How do we not respond to that? | 为什么刚才不反击 |
[05:34] | ‘Cause we don’t. | 因为不用反击 |
[05:35] | You’re a lawyer, Celeste. | 你自己是个律师 瑟莱丝特 |
[05:36] | – You know how this goes. – But we should have. | -你懂这一套 -但我们该反驳 |
[05:37] | She gets to make a sympathetic first impression, | 如果她一开始就博得法官同情 |
[05:39] | and what, I just sit there silent? | 而我却干坐着 |
[05:41] | Which, in the face of an accusation, | 面对指控不反驳 |
[05:43] | can be deemed an admission of fucking guilt. | 可以被看作是默认啊 |
[05:46] | The judge won’t see it that way. | 法官不会那么认为 |
[05:48] | She’s after my kids! | 她要夺走我的孩子们 |
[05:52] | That’s exactly the type of flare up they’ll be looking to provoke. | 把你激怒 正中他们下怀 |
[05:55] | – Okay? – God! | -懂吗 -天呐 |
[05:58] | She gets to make an opening statement, | 她都做完”开庭陈述”了 |
[06:00] | and you did nothing. | 你却无所作为 |
[06:01] | I didn’t hire you to do nothing. | 我请你不是让你当摆设 |
[06:03] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[06:05] | Because nothing… was exactly the right response, Celeste. | 静观其变才是上策 瑟莱丝特 |
[06:09] | We have a very smart judge in there. | 本案的法官很明智 |
[06:11] | One who will be able to see through your mother-in-law’s little performance | 她一定能看透你婆婆的”白莲花戏码” |
[06:14] | and see it for what it was. Just a performance. | 看清她就是在演戏博同情 |
[06:18] | And I told you, | 我说过了 |
[06:19] | I am not about putting up that kind of performance. | 我可不会配合她的演出 |
[06:21] | I’m about credibility. | 我制胜的法宝是可信度 |
[06:23] | So when I speak, | 所以我开口时 |
[06:25] | judges listen. | 法官会听进去 |
[06:28] | And now I need you to listen. | 你现在要听我劝 |
[06:30] | They don’t win here unless they establish you as unhinged. | 除非能证实你精神有问题 不然他们赢不了 |
[06:35] | So you should expect everything and anything they do say | 他们一定会使出浑身解数激怒你 |
[06:38] | to be precisely designed to get you to react. | 你要做好这种心理准备 |
[06:43] | We will not give them that. | 我们不能让他们得逞 |
[07:12] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:19] | What a nice surprise. | 真惊喜 |
[07:23] | – Where’s Dad? – Outside with Grandpa. | -爸爸呢 -跟姥爷在外面 |
[07:29] | Is she getting better? | 她好些了吗 |
[07:31] | A little. Still can’t talk, though. | 好一点了 但她还是没法说话 |
[07:37] | Today’s gym, right? | 今天有体育课吧 |
[07:39] | Got all your stuff? | 东西都拿好了吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:42] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[07:46] | There’s a surprise for you at home. | 家里有惊喜等着你 |
[07:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:49] | What? | 说什么呢 |
[07:50] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[07:52] | Time to go, big girl. | 该走了 丫头 |
[07:55] | – Pit stop’s over. – Okay. | -该去学校了 -好 |
[08:04] | Bye, Grandma. | 再见 姥姥 |
[08:07] | Love you, baby. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[08:09] | – Thanks for stopping by. – Bye. I love you. | -谢谢你来看我 -再见 爱你 |
[08:13] | – Bye, Grandpa. – Bye. | -再见 姥爷 -再见 |
[08:32] | The most important thing is that you remain open-minded. | 最重要的就是 你要保持开放的态度 |
[08:35] | You know, really open to new theories– | 接受新思想 |
[08:37] | This isn’t gonna be like wife-swapping, is it? | 这不是”换妻活动”吧 |
[08:40] | No! This is a healing institute. | 当然不是了 这是心灵疗愈机构 |
[08:43] | Not a swinger’s convention. | 不是什么”换妻游戏” |
[08:46] | Please have an open mind. Please? | 求你保持开放心态 拜托了 |
[08:49] | I’m in the car. | 我都坐在车里了 |
[08:50] | We’re warriors, you and me. You know? | 我们俩是斗士 |
[08:58] | ♪ Before the day I met you ♪ | ♪我们相识之前♪ |
[09:02] | ♪ Life was so unkind ♪ | ♪生活苦不堪言♪ |
[09:03] | ♪ But your love was the key to my peace of mind ♪ | ♪你的爱让我安心♪ |
[09:08] | ♪ Peace of mind ♪ | ♪让我安心♪ |
[09:09] | ♪ ‘Cause you make me feel ♪ | ♪因为你让我感觉♪ |
[09:12] | ♪ You make me feel ♪ | ♪你让我感觉♪ |
[09:15] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:18] | I couldn’t believe it. I sat there, and I didn’t say anything. | 我竟然就干坐着 一句话也没说 |
[09:21] | But Katie seems to think that’s the right thing to do, | 但凯蒂认为这样做才明智 |
[09:23] | and I’m not thinking straight. | 而我不够理智 |
[09:25] | – Yeah, no, I know. – I’m just not. | -我懂 -我不理智 |
[09:26] | This is disgusting. | 太没下限了 |
[09:27] | I mean, honestly, I wanna sit down with Mary Louise. | 老实说 我想跟玛丽·路易斯好好聊聊 |
[09:30] | Well… I don’t think that that would help, so… | 那样也没用 |
[09:33] | I don’t know, Celeste. Listen, don’t… get me wrong, | 说不好 瑟莱丝特 听着 你别多想 |
[09:38] | but… | 但是 |
[09:40] | you’re an attorney yourself, | 你自己是个律师 |
[09:41] | and we gotta just say it: | 我们得承认 |
[09:42] | lawyers fuck things up often. | 律师经常搞砸事情 |
[09:44] | And that’s why I wanted to ask you about Katie. | 所以我想跟你打听一下凯蒂 |
[09:48] | Well, what about her? | 她怎么了 |
[09:49] | Well, I mean, is she… | 她… |
[09:52] | is she as good as people say? | 她的口碑不是水军刷出来的吧 |
[09:54] | Well, she’s good because of this. | 就因为这样 她才厉害 |
[09:56] | It’s a very different kind of skill set, | 她打这种官司很拿手 |
[09:58] | – and judges in family court don’t like bulldogs. – Yeah. | -家庭纠纷官司的法官不喜欢强势律师 -了解 |
[10:02] | And so I think given that, she’s good. | 鉴于这点 她很厉害 |
[10:04] | I mean… | 我意思是 |
[10:05] | I think the straightest line to get this resolved | 我觉得她最直接的解决办法就是 |
[10:07] | is just to have Mary Louise call it off. | 让玛丽·路易斯撤诉 |
[10:09] | No, she’s not gonna do that. | 她不会那么做 |
[10:12] | – She’s not. – She might. | -她不会 -她可能会 |
[10:14] | Honey, I need to take a crack at her. | 亲 我得跟她聊聊看 |
[10:16] | – Okay? This is what I do. – Renata. | -这是我强项 -蕾娜塔 |
[10:18] | – We’re in a meeting. – Renata… | -我们谈事情呢 -蕾娜塔 |
[10:19] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:21] | I just got a call from Suzie Jenkins, San Francisco Magazine, | 《旧金山杂志》的苏西·詹金斯刚打来电话 |
[10:24] | and, please don’t shoot the messenger… | 拜托别迁怒于我 |
[10:27] | they are not going to include you… | 他们打算从”女性当权”采访中 |
[10:30] | in the “Women in Power” piece. | 将你删去 |
[10:36] | I’m– I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:39] | Did she say why? | 她说原因了吗 |
[10:42] | The bankruptcy thing. | 因为你破产了 |
[10:45] | Listen, I can step out. | 我可以先出去一下 |
[10:46] | No, no, my God, no. No. No! Stay right there. | 不不 天呐 别 你坐着 |
[10:49] | They said it’s not the story that they’re telling. | 对方表示你不符合采访主题 |
[10:52] | She just said the focus is women on top. | 她说采访对象仅限精英女性 |
[10:59] | I’m– I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:00] | No, I mean, my God, it’s not your fault. | 没事 天呐 又不是你的错 |
[11:02] | I know, I just feel terrible because– | 我就是感觉很糟糕 |
[11:03] | I said it’s not your fault! | 我都说不是你的错了 |
[11:06] | Can you excuse us? | 你能先离开一下吗 |
[11:07] | I can make you some Africa Zimbabwe tea– | 我可以给你泡杯非洲津巴布韦茶 |
[11:09] | If you just stop talking. | 你别再叨叨了 |
[11:11] | Okay, I’m gonna go away. | 好 我先走了 |
[11:13] | That would be best. | 这样最好了 |
[11:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[11:18] | I am not okay, Celeste. | 一点也不好 瑟莱丝特 |
[11:20] | Well, I mean it’s just a magazine article– | 只是一篇杂志文章 |
[11:22] | It’s not just a magazine. It’s “Women in Power”! | 不是随便什么文章 而是”女性当权” |
[11:26] | I mean, we’re supposed to be on each other’s side, | 女人应该团结在一起 |
[11:28] | and they’re backstabbing sluts! | 而这些贱人却落井下石 |
[11:38] | “Ziggy.” That’s a dumb ass name. | 齐格 这名字真蠢 |
[11:40] | My brother knows about you. | 我弟弟知道你的事 |
[11:42] | He said you have a hot mom. | 他说你有个辣妈 |
[11:44] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[11:46] | You know you’re a mistake, right? | 你知道你是强奸后的产物吧 |
[11:50] | Come on, pussy boy. Say something. | 小孬种 说话啊 |
[11:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:59] | Beat it. I’m talking to someone. | 滚 我正聊天呢 |
[12:01] | Leave my brother alone. | 别欺负我弟弟 |
[12:03] | He’s your brother? | 他是你弟吗 |
[12:04] | That means your dad’s a rapist. | 这表示你们爸爸是强奸犯 |
[12:06] | – Get the hell outta here! – Make me. | -赶紧滚 -有种打我啊 |
[12:24] | His name is Brian McPherson. | 他叫布莱恩·麦弗逊 |
[12:26] | He is… a bit difficult, | 他不太听话 |
[12:28] | and he has bullied others. | 欺负过别人 |
[12:30] | But that being said, | 但话虽如此 |
[12:30] | he’s the one sitting in the hospital getting his lip stitched up. | 目前在医院给嘴唇缝针的人是他 |
[12:33] | My god… | 天呐 |
[12:36] | I’m suspending all four boys. | 四个孩子全部停学 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:38] | It’s… just three days. | 就三天 |
[12:40] | While we investigate– | 我们调查一下 |
[12:41] | Investigate? Why didn’t you do that first? | 你们怎么一开始不调查 |
[12:42] | Jane. It was three against one. | 简 三个打一个 |
[12:44] | The boy got hurt. My hands are tied. | 而那个孩子还受伤了 我也没有办法 |
[12:58] | You need to tell me what he said to you. | 你得告诉我 他跟你说了什么 |
[13:01] | Look at me. What did he say? | 看着我 他说了什么 |
[13:04] | – I told you. I can’t remember. – Ziggy. | -我说了 我不记得了 -齐格 |
[13:10] | He said my father’s a rapist. | 他说我父亲是个强奸犯 |
[13:48] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[14:29] | I’ll take over. | 接下来换我吧 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:37] | – I’ll see you later. – See ya. | -回头见 -回见 |
[14:42] | Be open-minded, okay? | 保持开放的态 |
[14:44] | – Look at the view! – It is pretty. | -瞧瞧这里的景色 -很美 |
[14:46] | And they have a fireplace! | 他们还有壁炉 |
[14:48] | So, you’re gonna wander the space. | 大家在这里慢慢走一下 |
[14:49] | We’re not moving in a circle. | 绕圈子走 |
[14:51] | We’re exploring the space, | 四处环顾一下 |
[14:53] | and when you come face-to-face with someone you’d like to hug, | 当你看到你想要拥抱的人 |
[14:56] | give them a hug for about the length of a nice inhale, exhale. | 就给对方一个拥抱 维持一个呼吸的时间 |
[15:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | My god! | 天呐 |
[15:21] | That was awful. I’m so sorry. | 太二了 抱歉 |
[15:25] | Thank you for at least agreeing to try. | 谢谢你至少愿意陪我试一下 |
[15:31] | You’re a really good man. | 你真是个好男人 |
[15:33] | Good husband, good father. | 好丈夫 好父亲 |
[15:37] | I was a sound choice. | 我是”经济适用男” |
[15:41] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[15:43] | What? What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[15:45] | I’ve said it many times, Madeline. | 我说了很多次了 梅德琳 |
[15:46] | Well, saying it one more time is not going to kill you, is it? | 再说一次 你也不会死 |
[15:50] | Nathan broke your world, which at its core, is family. | 内森让你美好的家庭梦破碎了 |
[15:55] | You’ve said it many times. | 你自己也常这么说 |
[15:56] | I know. I’ve said it many, many times. | 我知道 我说过很多次 |
[15:58] | Is it a fucking crime? | 说这话犯法吗 |
[15:59] | I didn’t say it was a fucking crime. | 我没说犯法 |
[16:03] | Okay, then what are you trying to say to me? | 那你想跟我说什么 |
[16:05] | Please, just tell me. I have no idea. | 求你告诉我吧 我真不知道 |
[16:08] | On our first dates, it was like you were interviewing me. | 我们刚交往那会儿 你像是对我面试 |
[16:13] | Not so much for the soulmate position | 你要找的不是”天作之合” |
[16:17] | or… lover. | 也不是爱人 |
[16:19] | But rather, father. | 而是一个”父亲” |
[16:21] | The stable provider. | 安稳踏实的经济适用男 |
[16:25] | Abigail was ripped apart and… | 艾比盖尔的心灵受创了 |
[16:27] | you were determined to fix that. | 你想给她一个完整的家 |
[16:30] | To not make the mistake of going down the lust path again. | 不再犯同样的错 不再因情欲而结合 |
[16:34] | You had a certain criteria, | 你在心里列出了一些条件 |
[16:36] | and I checked all the boxes. | 而我刚好符合 |
[16:39] | So… you made the sound, practical choice. | 你看上我 就因为我是”经济适用” |
[16:45] | It’s not something I couldn’t make peace with. I did. | 这不是男人能接受的事 但我不计较了 |
[16:49] | But then you got unsound. | 而你之后按耐不住了 |
[16:52] | You decided to make impractical choices, | 于是你决定放纵自己 |
[16:55] | one being to fuck Joseph Bachman, | 其中就包括跟乔瑟夫·巴克曼做爱 |
[16:59] | which left me with the most difficult choice of all: | 而把我放在了一个最为难的位置上 |
[17:02] | to walk out with my dignity | 带着男人的尊严离开 |
[17:04] | or to stay with a woman who I simply cannot trust. | 还是跟一个我不信任的女人继续生活 |
[17:19] | You can trust me to love you. | 你可以相信我爱你 |
[17:24] | More deeply than I’ve ever loved anybody. | 我这辈子没这么爱过谁 |
[17:28] | Can you trust me not to fuck things up again? | 但你可以相信我不再作死吗 |
[17:32] | Maybe not. | 也许不能 |
[17:35] | I don’t know if I can trust myself with that. | 我都不相信自己不会再作死 |
[17:38] | I didn’t trust my parents’ marriage, and… | 我以前对我父母的婚姻没信心 |
[17:42] | the one I had with Nathan was not to be believed. | 我后来跟内森的婚姻也让我失去信心 |
[17:46] | And I– I don’t know what it is, and I don’t… | 我说不清楚 |
[17:50] | Maybe it’s some unconscious preemptive thing | 也许是潜意识里的人生模式作祟 |
[17:53] | where I wanna be the destroyer, not the destroyee. | 我想当”破坏者” 而不是”受害者” |
[17:57] | I don’t understand, | 我也不懂 |
[17:59] | and I racked my brain about it, but I… | 我怎么都想不明白 |
[18:04] | ‘Cause all I really want is to be married to you. | 因为做你妻子才是我心中所愿 |
[18:10] | Just… happily married to you. | 幸福地跟你生活在一起 |
[18:14] | But I must have low self-esteem | 但我肯定内心自卑 |
[18:16] | or I fucking hate myself or something | 潜意识里痛恨自己 |
[18:18] | because look what I’ve done. | 才会习惯性作死 |
[18:22] | If I fuck up again, it will not be with infidelity. | 我再作死 绝不会是出轨 |
[18:26] | I give you my word. | 这一点 我向你保证 |
[18:28] | All my future mistakes will be brand new ones. | 我以后再犯错 绝不会犯以前犯过的错 |
[18:41] | They said it was ultimately a smear on the entire publication | 他们说如果让我登上杂志 |
[18:46] | if I was in this article. | 就是给杂志社抹黑 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry. That sucks. | 替你难过 真惨 |
[18:56] | You know, it might actually be for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[18:59] | – What? – I– | -什么 -我 |
[19:01] | The article would have put a target right on your back. | 你上杂志 可能会树大招风 引来事端 |
[19:03] | I’ve spent my entire life with a bullseye on my back. | 我这辈子一直都树大招风 |
[19:07] | This is one I wanted. | 我想要这种风头 |
[19:10] | It’s for me. | 我约了人 |
[19:12] | Coming! | 来了 |
[19:14] | Mary Louise! | 玛丽·路易斯 |
[19:18] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[19:19] | Thank you. Pleasure’s mine. | 谢谢你 我很荣幸 |
[19:21] | I often don’t get invited for tea in this neck. | 这一带 没人约我喝茶 |
[19:24] | Well, please. Please. | 请进 请进 |
[19:27] | What kind of tea would you like? | 你喜欢喝什么茶 |
[19:30] | Again, I just– I wanna say I really appreciate you coming | 再次感谢你能过来 |
[19:33] | because… | 因为 |
[19:35] | I know there’s a lot going on, | 我知道你也有很多事 |
[19:36] | and… it must be so… unbearably difficult. | 你日子肯定也不好过 |
[19:40] | It is. | 确实 |
[19:41] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你 |
[19:44] | for understanding that. | 这么体谅我 |
[19:46] | Of course. My god. | 客气 天呐 |
[19:47] | And listen, just between you and me, I did want us– | 听着 说句掏心窝的话 我不想… |
[19:50] | I was hoping this would just be about… | 我本来希望你只是 |
[19:54] | tea, but… | 单纯约我喝茶 |
[19:56] | People don’t do that anymore. Do they? | 人们如今不再这样做了 对吧 |
[20:02] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[20:03] | Just enjoy each other’s company. | 单纯约茶 彼此陪伴 |
[20:06] | Just… no agenda. | 没有任何目的 |
[20:08] | It would be so nice… | 那样多好啊 |
[20:09] | if people could just be together, you know. | 人们就是单纯地聚一下 |
[20:12] | Maybe somebody will invent an app for that. | 也许有人能发明一个这样的手机应用 |
[20:18] | Can I… talk to you? Just… mother to mother. | 我能以母亲的身份 跟你聊几句吗 |
[20:25] | I would like that. | 好啊 |
[20:27] | Great. In thinking about everything that’s going on– | 很好 我在想这一切… |
[20:29] | What happened to your furniture? | 这里家具都哪去了 |
[20:31] | I mean, it’s such a big house, | 这么大房子 |
[20:33] | you’d think there would be a lot of furniture. | 应该有很多家具才对啊 |
[20:35] | Well, we’re going through a little bankruptcy thing right now, | 我们目前正在申请破产 |
[20:38] | which is almost resolved. | 快解决完了 |
[20:40] | That sounds awful. | 真糟心啊 |
[20:43] | But you work, don’t you, Renata? | 但你工作吧 蕾娜塔 |
[20:44] | – I do. Yes. – Yeah. | -我确实工作 -这就好 |
[20:48] | That must be especially devastating, | 你肯定很崩溃吧 |
[20:50] | for a working mom to lose her house, her belongings, | 一个职场母亲失去房子 财物 |
[20:54] | because just to think about the sacrifice… | 光是想想曾经付出的一切 |
[20:58] | You know, all the missed dinners with kids, | 一直没时间陪孩子吃饭 |
[20:59] | and the not being able to host the after-school play dates, | 没法带孩子跟她的小伙伴一起玩 |
[21:03] | there’s just so many, many moments lost. | 错过了这么多孩子成长的宝贵时光 |
[21:08] | And for what? | 最后为了什么呢 |
[21:09] | A screening room. | 一个电影放映室 |
[21:12] | Maybe a boat. | 一艘船 |
[21:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:18] | You were saying s– mother to mother? | 你之前说… 以母亲的身份 |
[21:20] | Are you placing judgment on my life choices? | 你这是嘲讽我的人生选择吗 |
[21:23] | I don’t know your life choices. | 我不清楚你的人生选择 |
[21:26] | I don’t know you, | 我都不认识你 |
[21:27] | other than you’re a friend of Celeste, | 只知道你是瑟莱丝特的朋友 |
[21:29] | and you seem like a very nice person | 你看起来人不错 |
[21:32] | who lives in a big house with no furniture. | 住在一个空荡荡的大房子里 都没家具 |
[21:40] | This is a serious situation, | 这件事很严重 |
[21:41] | and the boy needed stitches, | 那个孩子都缝针了 |
[21:42] | so I need to know. | 所以我得问清楚 |
[21:43] | Who instigated the fight? | 谁先动手了 |
[21:45] | Was it you, Max? | 是你吗 麦克斯 |
[21:47] | – Was it? – He was saying stuff about Dad. | -是吗 -他说了一些爸爸的事 |
[21:50] | And he was picking on Ziggy. | 他当时还在欺负齐格 |
[21:52] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[21:54] | So the three of you attacked him? | 你们三个就一起打他了 |
[21:56] | You ganged up on him? | 群殴他了吗 |
[21:58] | You can’t do that. Violence is not the answer. | 你们不能这样 暴力不是解决问题之道 |
[22:01] | Look at me. You think it is? | 看着我 你们觉得是吗 |
[22:09] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 你这样看着我干什么 |
[22:12] | Stop being such a bitch. | 别这么贱了 |
[22:13] | Don’t talk to me like that! | 不准这么跟我说话 |
[22:16] | You do not talk to me like that! | 你不能对我不敬 |
[22:21] | Come he– Stop it! | 过来 别再这样了 |
[22:22] | You can’t talk to your mother like that. | 你不能对母亲不敬 |
[22:24] | You can’t talk to me like that. | 不能这样跟我说话 |
[22:28] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[22:31] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[22:50] | I have an appointment tonight. | 我今晚有约 |
[22:51] | Kelly’s gonna be here in a minute to sit. | 凯莉稍后会来照看你们 |
[22:54] | What kind of appointment? | 你有什么约 |
[23:03] | With a lawyer. | 跟律师见面 |
[23:08] | Your grandmother thinks it would be better | 你们的奶奶觉得 |
[23:10] | if– if you lived with her for a little while, | 你们跟她住一段时间比较好 |
[23:13] | and I– I disagree, and it’s… | 我不同意 |
[23:17] | Why does she think that? | 她为什么这样想 |
[23:20] | Because I– I don’t know. | 因为我也说不好 |
[23:23] | We’re not gonna live here anymore? | 我们不在这里生活了吗 |
[23:24] | No, you’re absolutely gonna live here. | 不 你们当然还是在这里生活 |
[23:27] | We have to have a judge decide, | 我们得找一个法官来裁判 |
[23:28] | and that’s what I have to go and do tonight. | 所以我今晚得出去处理此事 |
[23:31] | I don’t want to live with Grandma. | 我不想和奶奶一起生活 |
[23:33] | I don’t want you to live with Grandma, | 我也不想让你跟奶奶生活 |
[23:35] | and you’re not going to. | 你也不会去跟她生活 |
[23:37] | You will be living here. | 你们会在这里生活 |
[23:41] | All right? You will absolutely be living here. | 听懂了吗 你们肯定会在这里生活 |
[24:30] | You’re okay. All right? | 没事了 好了 |
[24:34] | All right. Yummy. | 好 好吃哦 |
[24:40] | Sink into the floor. | 贴近地板 |
[24:43] | ♪ A love like ours ♪ | ♪像我们这样的爱♪ |
[24:45] | ♪ Is love that’s hard to find ♪ | ♪可遇不可求♪ |
[24:52] | Keep it going. Keep it going. | 继续 大家继续 |
[25:02] | ♪ We’ve come too far ♪ | ♪我们成长这么多♪ |
[25:03] | Let me hear you. | 大声点 |
[25:04] | ♪ To leave it all behind… ♪ | ♪不能就此放弃♪ |
[25:10] | Is Mom okay? | 妈没事吧 |
[25:12] | What the hell is that? | 你们这是干什么 |
[25:14] | Singing for sleep apnea. | 睡眠窒息症的治疗曲 |
[25:17] | Stanford Sleep Clinic. They diagnose everyone. | 史丹佛睡眠临床研究中心诊断了所有人 |
[25:19] | The class is a cash cow. What’s up? | 这课就是摇钱树 怎么了 |
[25:25] | About your mother… | 你母亲… |
[25:27] | I think we need to get her out of this hospital. | 我们得给她办理出院 |
[25:29] | Aren’t they moving her to rehab? | 不是要给她转到康复中心了吗 |
[25:31] | Which basically means they’re throwing their hands up. | 这就表示 医院放弃治疗了 |
[25:33] | They don’t think she’ll get better? | 医生觉得她不会好转了吗 |
[25:35] | We need to do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[25:37] | Look at you getting involved. | 你可真顾家啊 |
[25:42] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[25:45] | Dad. | 爸 |
[25:46] | You don’t think I got involved? | 我以前不顾家吗 |
[25:49] | That I didn’t protect you? | 我没保护你吗 |
[25:51] | – No, Dad. I don’t. – If you only goddamn knew. | -不觉得 爸 -你就是不知道而已 |
[25:54] | I do goddamn know. I was there. | 我当然知道 我就是这么长大的啊 |
[25:59] | Did you diffuse things? Sure. | 化解矛盾 你确实做过 |
[26:01] | Did you stop shit from getting worse? Sometimes. | 避免情况更恶劣 有时候吧 |
[26:03] | But did you protect me? | 但你保护过我吗 |
[26:16] | Well, thank you for agreeing to meet. | 谢谢你愿意见面 |
[26:20] | I’ll get right to the point. | 我就直接说重点了 |
[26:23] | There are only losers in procedures like these, | 这种官司 通常都是两败俱伤 |
[26:27] | and the biggest ones, invariably, being the children. | 而最大的受害者就是孩子了 |
[26:31] | So, my suggestion is that we agree to joint custody, | 我的建议是 共同监护权 |
[26:34] | – one where– – No. | -可以… -不行 |
[26:35] | – just hear me out, please. – No. | -听我说完 -不行 |
[26:36] | – Hear me out. Hear me out. – No. | -先听我说完 -不行 |
[26:38] | One where… weekdays with you… | 平常日跟你住 |
[26:41] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – Hear me out. | -你开什么玩笑 -听我说完 |
[26:42] | – No, just hear me out. – No. | -听我说完 -不行 |
[26:43] | Weekdays with you. | 平常日跟你过 |
[26:45] | Weekends with my client, Saturdays and Sundays. | 周末跟我的委托人住 周六和周日 |
[26:47] | What? | 什么 |
[26:47] | You agree to seek treatment for drug and alcohol dependency | 你同意去治疗药瘾和酒瘾 |
[26:51] | as well as anger management. | 以及控制愤怒情绪 |
[26:52] | – Fuck you. – Well, there you go. | -你去死吧 -你又动怒了 |
[26:55] | These things will come up, Mrs. Wright. | 这些事都会查出来 怀特夫人 |
[26:57] | – Is that a threat? – That’s a fact. | -你这是威胁我吗 -这是事实 |
[27:02] | You. You’re not getting my boys. | 想夺走我的孩子 你做梦吧 |
[27:05] | Not for a Saturday. Not for a Sunday. | 还周六 周日 |
[27:07] | Not for a fucking minute. | 一分钟都别想 |
[27:09] | Did you really expect me to accept this? | 你真指望我会接受吗 |
[27:13] | How are the boys doing? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[27:16] | You know, we don’t want this to go to court. | 我们不想闹上法庭 |
[27:21] | There will be no joint custody. | 别想要什么共同监护权 |
[27:24] | I see silence continues to be your weapon of choice. | 你的武器一直都是保持沉默啊 |
[27:27] | Exactly what am I paying you for? | 我花钱请你当摆设啊 |
[27:29] | – It was actually a decent offer. – No. | -这个提议很不错 -不 |
[27:32] | There are so many possibilities should this go to court, Celeste… | 如果打官司 真说不好结果 瑟莱丝特 |
[27:35] | a lot of them bad. | 会有很多负面影响 |
[27:40] | – You said we should win. – We should. | -你说我们该赢 -确实 |
[27:42] | But we could also lose. | 但我们也可能会输 |
[27:43] | The offer we just got is a win in my opinion. | 对方的提议 对我们来说算是赢了 |
[27:46] | God! | 不可理喻 |
[27:49] | There’s also… | 还有… |
[27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[27:54] | – What? – Your husband’s death. | -怎么了 -你丈夫的死 |
[27:58] | It will come up. | 肯定会问起此事 |
[28:04] | 瑟莱丝特·怀特 发给你 邦妮 简 蕾娜塔 一小时后 海滩见 | |
[28:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:13] | There’s gonna be a guardianship hearing. | 法院会开抚养权听证会 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna have to testify, | 我得出庭作证 |
[28:17] | and that means that I’m fair game. | 所以我会成为攻击对象 |
[28:19] | – On everything. – Fuck, you’re right. | -所有事 -该死 你说得没错 |
[28:21] | And Katie is pretty much convinced that | 凯蒂很确信 |
[28:24] | Farber is getting help from the police. | 警方在帮法伯尔 |
[28:26] | She is? | 是吗 |
[28:26] | – What? – Jesus Christ. | -不是吧 -天呐 |
[28:29] | – So, basically… – My God. | -这就是说 -天呐 |
[28:30] | He’s an agent for them, and– | 他替警方办事 |
[28:32] | and I suppose they can ask me anything. | 他们想问我什么都行 |
[28:34] | – Under oath. – Yeah. | -宣誓之下 -对 |
[28:35] | – My God. – And if I get caught in like, a lie or something, | -天呐 -如果发现我说谎 |
[28:38] | then they have a case. | 他们就能立案调查了 |
[28:40] | Can you just plead the Fifth? | 你能行使”缄默权”吗 |
[28:41] | No, I’ll lose my kids, Madeline. | 不行 那样我会失去监护权 梅德琳 |
[28:43] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[28:46] | And they have this witness list with you. | 他们还把你们列入证人席了 |
[28:48] | You are all on the list. | 你们都在证人名单上 |
[28:50] | But why would they call us? We’re on your side. | 怎么会找我们 我们是你这边的人 |
[28:52] | Madeline, please. It’s a fucking perjury trap. | 梅德琳 这就是故意挖坑让你跳 |
[28:55] | That’s what they would do. | 这是他们的伎俩 |
[28:56] | They’d call us to the stand to testify to Celeste’s fitness. | 让我们出庭为瑟莱丝特的精神状态作证 |
[29:00] | – Yeah… – Then under oath, they say, | -对 -宣誓之下 他们会问 |
[29:01] | “By the way, how did Perry Wright fall down the stairs?” | “话说 佩里·怀特是怎么死的啊” |
[29:04] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -就是这样 |
[29:05] | – Can they do that? – Yes. | -可以这样操作吗 -可以 |
[29:06] | Okay, but then we just stick with our story. | 那就坚持之前的说法 |
[29:08] | That’s perjury, babe. | 那就是作伪证啊 亲 |
[29:10] | Okay, but they’d have to prove we were lying. They can’t– | 但那要先证明我们说谎了 他们不能… |
[29:12] | They probably can’t. | 也许证明不了 |
[29:14] | What if they can? | 如果能证明呢 |
[29:15] | I’m just telling you this because we have to be prepared. | 我告诉你们是让你们做好心理准备 |
[29:21] | Look, we have to stick together. | 我们得团结一心 |
[29:23] | That’s the only way we’ve gotten this far. | 我们坚持到这一步 都是靠一条心 |
[29:26] | If we stick together, we’ll be fine. | 坚持一条心 就不会有事 |
[29:28] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事 |
[29:38] | Thank you again. He really likes you. | 再次谢谢你 他很喜欢你 |
[29:40] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:41] | Any time. It’s a pleasure. | 有需要就找我 |
[29:47] | Still up? | 还没睡呢 |
[29:49] | And on your iPad, I see, | 还在玩平板电脑呢 |
[29:51] | which you’re not supposed to have at night. | 你晚上不该玩 |
[29:52] | Can I please have that? | 给我吧 |
[29:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:01] | Listen, me and you are gonna have breakfast with Max and Josh in the morning. | 明早 我们跟麦克斯和乔希一起吃早饭 |
[30:05] | I have to work for a few hours, but I’m gonna get off early, | 我得去工作几个小时 但我会早点下班 |
[30:08] | and I’ll meet you guys at Whaler’s Cove… | 我会到”捕鲸湾”找你们 |
[30:10] | I don’t know, sometime in the afternoon. | 下午什么时候吧 |
[30:13] | And then you, me, Celeste, and the boys are gonna go kayaking. | 然后你 我 瑟莱丝特 还有双胞胎一起划独木舟 |
[30:17] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[30:17] | It’s not a reward for bad behavior. | 这不是因为你犯错而奖励你 |
[30:20] | I just figured… since you’re suspended, | 我就是觉得 既然你被停学了 |
[30:22] | I mean, we might as well get some exercise. | 可以让你锻炼一下身体 |
[30:28] | You like Corey. Right? | 你喜欢科里吧 |
[30:33] | Yeah, I do. | 对 很喜欢 |
[30:35] | – Me too. – That’s good. | -我也喜欢 -这就好 |
[30:39] | Am I gonna grow up to be like him? | 我长大会像他吗 |
[30:42] | Like Corey? | 像科里吗 |
[30:43] | No. Like my– my father. | 不 像我父亲 |
[30:47] | No. God, no, baby. | 不 绝对不会 宝贝 |
[30:49] | And you are gonna grow up to be the sweetest… | 你会长成一个超级体贴 |
[30:54] | kindest… most handsome… | 超级善良 超级帅 |
[30:58] | funniest, loveliest… | 超级风趣有爱 |
[31:02] | adorable-est man. | 最受欢迎的男子 |
[31:05] | – I promise you that. – Thanks, Mom. | -我肯定 -谢谢妈妈 |
[31:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:30] | 《为跑而生》 爱你 内森 | |
[31:35] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[31:39] | He’s at the hospital… | 他在医院 |
[31:41] | sitting vigil. | 守夜 |
[31:42] | He wanted us to take a break. | 他想让我们休息一下 |
[31:45] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[31:49] | I was protecting you. | 我以前是在保护你 |
[31:54] | Or so I thought. | 至少我以为是 |
[31:56] | Best way I could. By keeping the peace. | 我尽我所能了 维持家庭和睦 |
[31:59] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没事了 爸 |
[32:00] | I know how weak I must seem to you. | 你肯定觉得我很软弱 |
[32:05] | But I was just trying to do whatever I could to make the rage go away. | 但我只是尽我所能平息她的怒火 |
[32:09] | For you. | 为了你 |
[32:13] | And for me. | 也为了我自己 |
[32:15] | – Okay. – And for her. | -好 -也为了她 |
[32:28] | She started to talk this afternoon. | 她今天下午开口说话了 |
[32:32] | To mumble. | 咕哝了几句 |
[32:36] | I had no idea what she was trying to say. | 我一开始不知道她想说什么 |
[32:40] | She tried and she tried and finally, I got it. | 她说了很多遍 我最后才听懂 |
[32:43] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[32:45] | She said you’re drowning. | 她说你溺水了 |
[32:50] | Sometimes, the things she feels and sees turn out to be right, | 有时候 她的预感很准 |
[32:54] | and now I’m worried. | 我开始担心了 |
[32:55] | Dad… | 爸 |
[32:58] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[33:00] | I’m just gonna go check on Skye. | 我去看一下斯凯 |
[33:06] | Why is Grandma doing this? | 奶奶为什么要这么做 |
[33:12] | Because I think she’s– she’s worried that… | 因为她应该是担心 |
[33:17] | that I’m still sad over missing your daddy, | 我还是没有走出丧夫之痛 |
[33:20] | and– and she… | 她… |
[33:27] | she thinks that my sadness isn’t… | 她觉得我的悲痛 |
[33:30] | always… | 不利于 |
[33:33] | good for you two. | 你们的健康成长 |
[33:35] | So she thinks it would be better if you lived with her… | 她觉得你们跟她生活一段时间 |
[33:40] | for a while, while I get over my sadness. | 这样可以让我治愈心灵创伤 |
[33:44] | Do you think that? | 你也这么想吗 |
[33:48] | No. I do not think that. | 不 我当然不认同了 |
[33:54] | So, I don’t know what kind of questions this doctor’s gonna ask, | 我不知道那个心理医生会问些什么 |
[33:58] | but if she asks you… | 但如果她问你们 |
[34:02] | who you would prefer to live with… | 更想跟谁一起生活 |
[34:07] | then it’s really important that you say you wanna live here. | 你们要说想在这里生活 这点很重要 |
[34:12] | ‘Cause she might tell the judge? | 因为她很可能会告诉法官 |
[34:15] | Exactly. She might tell the judge. | 没错 她也许会告诉法官 |
[34:21] | Well, shall we say we don’t like Grandma? | 我们要说不喜欢奶奶吗 |
[34:27] | No, don’t say that. | 不 别这么说 |
[34:34] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:39] | We can say whatever you want us to say. | 你想让我们怎么说 我们都照说 |
[34:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:47] | You do not need to protect me. | 你们不用保护我 |
[34:52] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[34:54] | You just have to… tell the truth. | 你们只要说出实话 |
[34:58] | That you want to live here. | 说你们想住在这里就好 |
[35:00] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[35:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:07] | Now get good sleep. Big day tomorrow. | 好好休息吧 明天还要出去 |
[35:12] | – Good night, Mom. – Good night. | -晚安 妈妈 -晚安 |
[35:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:19] | Hey, Sweet Pea. | 小甜心 |
[35:21] | How come I’m not at school? | 我今天怎么不用上学啊 |
[35:25] | Sweetie, I told you. | 宝贝 我说过了 |
[35:27] | Ziggy and Max and Josh | 齐格 麦克斯和乔希 |
[35:29] | are having their special day with their moms, | 今天跟他们的妈妈一起玩 |
[35:31] | and I thought, “Well, wait a minute! | 我就心想 “等一下 |
[35:33] | Let’s us have a mother-daughter day.” | 我们也来个母女时光吧” |
[35:36] | This is because we’re broke, isn’t it? | 这是因为我们破产了吧 |
[35:38] | – And we have to move. – No, Amabella. | -我们得搬走 -不 艾玛贝拉 |
[35:41] | It’s ’cause I wanted to spend the day with you. | 这是因为我想陪你一天 |
[35:44] | Sweetie, everything isn’t about money. | 宝贝 不是一切都跟钱有关 |
[35:48] | Well, it is, but it isn’t. | 确实有关 但钱不是一切 |
[35:51] | What matters is… this. | 人心才最重要 |
[35:54] | Your family, your friends… | 你的家人 朋友 |
[35:57] | Now, when you’re ready… | 等你准备好了 |
[35:59] | I will race you to that pool, we will dive in, | 看谁先跑到泳池 一起跳进去 |
[36:03] | and we will have so much fun! | 好好玩一天 |
[36:06] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[36:08] | Don’t worry. | 你别担心 |
[36:17] | Do you and Ed have another plan? | 你和埃德还有其它打算吗 |
[36:19] | No, not yet. | 目前没有 |
[36:20] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[36:22] | He loves to golf, so maybe I’ll learn to golf. | 他喜欢打高尔夫 我也该学一下 |
[36:24] | Something we can do together. | 培养一个共同爱好 |
[36:25] | Mom, why would you want to golf? You hate golf. | 妈 你打什么高尔夫 你不喜欢高尔夫 |
[36:27] | True. But I took a vow. For better or worse. | 没错 但婚姻就是这样 同舟共济 |
[36:31] | All right, it’s all over your face. | 你都吃到脸上了 |
[36:32] | No, it’s not! It’s fine! | 才没有 没事 |
[36:34] | Mary Louise. | 玛丽·路易斯 |
[36:35] | Madeline. | 梅德琳 |
[36:37] | This is my daughter, Abigail. | 这是我女儿 艾比盖尔 |
[36:39] | This is Mary Louise Wright. | 这是玛丽·路易斯·怀特 |
[36:40] | You must be the one who’s off to college. | 你就是要去上大学那个吧 |
[36:44] | Can I say something? | 我能说几句吗 |
[36:45] | – Of course. – What you’re doing is indecent. | -当然了 -你这样太不厚道了 |
[36:49] | Trying to take those boys away from their mother– | 想把人家孩子从妈妈身边抢走 |
[36:51] | Very nice to meet you, Abigail. | 幸会 艾比盖尔 |
[36:53] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是不是有病啊 |
[36:57] | She’s psycho. | 她心理不正常 |
[37:50] | Please, just go. Just… | 你就来吧 |
[37:53] | touch me. | 摸我 |
[37:55] | – Corey, please. – Y-You sure? | -科里 来吧 -你确定吗 |
[38:15] | My god! | 天呐 |
[38:19] | You’re upside down. How’d you get over there? | 你倒过来了 你怎么过去的啊 |
[38:21] | Well, you suffered a trauma. | 你遭遇了强奸 |
[38:23] | It’s gonna take some time. | 心灵上没那么容易恢复 |
[38:26] | I just think it’s amazing that you were… | 我就是觉得你们那时… |
[38:29] | still able to enjoy sex all that time. | 还能享鱼水之欢 真行啊 |
[38:32] | You know, despite everything. | 尽管发生这么多操蛋的事 |
[38:38] | Yep, it’s pretty fucked up. | 生活就是一团乱麻 |
[38:44] | Put me down! Put me down! | 放我下来 放下我 |
[38:45] | Put me down, Corey! | 把我放下来 科里 |
[38:47] | – My boys miss this. – My god. | -我家孩子太想念这样的陪伴了 -天呐 |
[38:49] | My turn again! | 该我了 |
[38:51] | Should I go save him? | 我该去拯救一下他吗 |
[38:54] | All right, boys, let’s go! | 好了 孩子们 放手吧 |
[38:56] | You ready? | 可以出发了吗 |
[38:57] | They miss this so much. | 他们太想念这样的陪伴了 |
[39:00] | I want you to stop worrying about me. | 你就别再担心我了 |
[39:02] | And start thinking about you. | 考虑一下自己吧 |
[39:09] | Skye made this for you. | 斯凯为你做了这个小玩意儿 |
[39:12] | You are right, though, I’m going through a rough moment. | 但你说得对 我目前确实不好过 |
[39:15] | But you know me, I’ll… figure it out. | 但你了解我 我会挺过去 |
[39:23] | What, Mama? | 怎么了 妈 |
[39:26] | K-Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[39:49] | My god! My god, you’re so good. | 天呐 天呐 你真棒 |
[40:10] | Two Brooklyns, please. | 两杯”布鲁克林” 谢谢 |
[40:15] | Tori. | 托丽 |
[40:24] | – Mommy! – Hello, ocean! | -妈妈 -大海 你好啊 |
[40:27] | Hello! | 你好啊 |