时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | No. | 不 |
[00:14] | You’re one of the Monterey Five, right? | 你是”蒙特利五美”之一吧 |
[00:15] | Monterey Five? | “蒙特利五美”是什么 |
[00:17] | You were there the night the guy fell. | 那人跌落当晚 你在场 |
[00:18] | Wh–Where did you here that? | 你从哪儿听说了此事 |
[00:19] | It was just the way he said it. | 他的语气太诡异了 |
[00:21] | How exactly was that? | 怎么说 |
[00:22] | Like we all have scarlet letters on our backs. | 似乎我们干了见不得人的事 |
[00:26] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:28] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[00:30] | Remember? | 还记得吧 |
[00:31] | Do you see yourself as a monster? | 你把自己当冷血动物看待吗 |
[00:33] | I guess I still feel responsible. | 我就是觉得这事怪我 |
[00:36] | Celeste. | 瑟莱丝特 |
[00:37] | I wanna know what happened that night. | 我想知道那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[00:39] | But I doubt I would get the truth, would I? | 但你应该不会告知我真相吧 |
[03:20] | I must have taken my eyes off the road and– and– | 我当时肯定没看路 |
[03:25] | and then I don’t… | 然后我不… |
[03:26] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[03:29] | I was… I was driving and– | 我开着车… |
[03:32] | Ma’am, have you had anything to drink? | 女士 你喝酒了吗 |
[03:33] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[03:39] | I couldn’t sleep last night, so I took a pill at 2:00 a.m. | 我昨晚失眠 于是凌晨两点吃了一片药 |
[03:42] | And you don’t even remember getting in the car? | 你都不记得自己上车吗 |
[03:44] | No. | 不记得 |
[03:46] | But you passed the Breathalyzer? | 但你通过酒精测试了 |
[03:49] | I did. | 是 |
[03:52] | Babe, you gotta be careful with Ambien. | 亲 安眠药不能乱吃 |
[04:00] | Hey, Bonnie! What are you doing? | 邦妮 你干什么呢 |
[04:02] | Walking. | 散步 |
[04:04] | In the middle of nowhere? | 这么偏僻的地方 |
[04:06] | This isn’t the middle of nowhere. | 没有很偏僻啊 |
[04:08] | Well, you’re on the side of the highway. | 你在高速公路的道边上 |
[04:09] | I was hiking. | 我徒步呢 |
[04:11] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:13] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[04:16] | Do you need a ride? | 你需要载你一程吗 |
[04:18] | Why would I want a ride if I’m on a hike… Madeline? | 我在徒步 为什么还要你载 梅德琳 |
[04:22] | – Are you on drugs? – Am I on drugs? What are you– | -你嗑药了吗 -我嗑药 你不是吧 |
[04:25] | – Are you on drugs? – I’m sorry– | -你嗑药了吗 -抱歉 |
[04:26] | – I’m just walking. Can I walk? – That just came out– I’m sorry. | -我只是散个步 不行吗 -我没经过大脑 抱歉 |
[04:31] | My God. Do you see what I’m saying? | 天呐 你也瞧见了吧 |
[04:34] | I have to get Abigail out of her house. | 我不能让艾比盖尔再住在她家了 |
[04:37] | That woman’s not well. | 这个女人状态不好 |
[04:41] | – Thank you. Here. – No, it was eight women. | -谢谢 给 -不 是八个女人 |
[04:45] | – What? – You are a fucking incredible publicist. | -怎么了 -你这个公关太牛掰了 |
[04:48] | – Thank you. Goodbye! – What? | -谢谢 再见 -怎么了 |
[04:50] | Guess who’s going to be on the cover next month | 你猜全美最畅销的女性杂志 |
[04:54] | of the number one women’s magazine in the US of fucking A? | 下个月请谁来拍封面 |
[04:57] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[04:58] | I think you know. | 这不明摆着嘛 |
[05:00] | I think you know because you’re fucking married to her. | 你心里清楚 因为你娶了这个牛掰的女人 |
[05:03] | Baby. My cover girl! | 宝贝 封面女郎啊 |
[05:05] | – Gordon Klein. – I’ve always known you were– | -戈登·克莱恩 -我一直都觉得… |
[05:06] | Gordon Klein, Special Agent Michael Nelson with the FBI. | 戈登·克莱恩 联调局特别探员迈克尔·内尔森 |
[05:09] | Stand back, dude. | 你别过来 |
[05:09] | Please put your hands on the hood of the car. | 请把手放在车盖上 |
[05:10] | – I’m sorry, what– – What’s going on? | -这是什么情况 -发生什么事了 |
[05:11] | Hands on the hood now, sir. | 把手放上去 先生 |
[05:14] | – What the fuck? – Do it! | -搞什么 -放上去 |
[05:14] | Stop interrupting, ma’am. | 请勿妨碍公务 女士 |
[05:17] | Hold on! Hold on! There’s confusion, sir. | 住手 等下 弄错了吧 长官 |
[05:18] | There’s no confusion. Please step away from the car. | 没弄错 请别靠近这辆车 |
[05:19] | That’s my husband, Gordon Klein. | 这是我丈夫 戈登·克莱恩 |
[05:21] | Count 371, that’s securities fraud… | 罪名371 金融诈骗 |
[05:23] | Renata, call Walter, all right? | 蕾娜塔 联系沃尔特 |
[05:24] | What the fuck is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事啊 |
[05:26] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么啊 |
[05:26] | You can’t just assault somebody in the middle of a fucking public place. | 你们不能在公众场合对人用武 |
[05:29] | You have the right to have an attorney present… | 审讯期间 |
[05:31] | during any questioning. | 你有权请律师陪同 |
[05:32] | – Goddammit! – What about me? | -该死 -我怎么办 |
[05:33] | Call Walter now! | 赶紧打给沃尔特 |
[05:36] | – You can’t. – Please step back. | -你们不能这样 -请退后 |
[05:36] | Ma’am, we need you to relax. You need to relax. | 女士 你冷静一下 冷静 |
[05:38] | They’re taking my fucking husband in handcuffs. | 他们把我丈夫拷走了 |
[05:40] | We understand. We will get you the information. | 我们理解 我们会告知你详情 |
[05:47] | You had me worried sick. | 我都担心死你了 |
[05:50] | You know what, it’s my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[05:52] | I had a bit of an emergency this morning, | 我今早出了点急事 |
[05:53] | and Celeste came to my rescue. | 瑟莱丝特过来帮我 |
[05:56] | Where’s your car? | 你车呢 |
[05:59] | It broke down. | 抛锚了 |
[06:01] | Are the boys okay? | 孩子们没事吧 |
[06:03] | Yes, they’re getting ready for school. | 没事 他们准备上学呢 |
[06:04] | – You went out like that? – Well, I had to. | -你穿成这样就出去了 -迫不得已 |
[06:07] | It was an emergency. | 当时情况紧急 |
[06:08] | Wh– What kind of an emergency? | 什么急事 |
[06:11] | The kind short people have? | 小矮个儿会遇上的急事 |
[06:15] | You don’t like me, do you, Madeline? | 你不喜欢我吧 梅德琳 |
[06:19] | I’m sure you mean well. | 我知道你也是一片好心 |
[06:21] | You know, when I was very young… | 我小时候 |
[06:25] | my family just moved, and we– | 我们有一次刚搬家 |
[06:27] | I was going to a brand-new school, | 我要去新学校上学 |
[06:28] | so I was especially scared, | 我特别害怕 |
[06:30] | and my father gave me the best advice. | 我父亲教会我最厉害一招 |
[06:32] | He said, “Mary Louise, you just seek out the bully… | 他说 “玛丽·路易斯 你就找出学校恶霸 |
[06:36] | and make friends with her.” | 然后跟她做朋友” |
[06:39] | Am I the bully in this scenario? | 你言下之意 我是恶霸吗 |
[06:42] | On your awesome days, | 你安分守己时 |
[06:44] | I suspect you are a godsend. | 应该也挺讨喜 |
[06:47] | But on your bad days… decidedly less so. | 但你惹是生非时 就不招人待见了 |
[06:54] | Fucking weirdo. | 老妖妇 |
[06:56] | What? | 你说什么 |
[07:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:02] | So, did you think about our practice date? | 你想过我们的”预演约会”吗 |
[07:05] | – Our practice date? – It’s like a trial run. | -“预演约会” -就是预先演练一下 |
[07:08] | You know, we could– we could shower, we’d put on clothes, | 我们可以梳洗好 打扮好 |
[07:10] | we go to a restaurant, we eat, we talk, | 一起去餐厅 吃饭聊天 |
[07:11] | and if it’s not a total disaster, | 如果相处不算太尴尬 |
[07:13] | then we could do it for real. | 就正式约会 |
[07:17] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[07:20] | I don’t want to offend you, but you are… | 我不想伤你自尊 但是你… |
[07:23] | I do think you’re a very genuine person, | 你确实很真诚 |
[07:25] | but you’re a very… | 但是你很… |
[07:27] | You’re very strange. | 你有点怪 |
[07:32] | You know, one of the last socially acceptable bigotries | 最不被社会所接受的偏见之一就是 |
[07:34] | is the one against weirdos. | 戴有色眼镜看怪咖 |
[07:36] | For what it’s worth, I’m emotionally intuitive. | 不管怎么说 我直觉很准 |
[07:39] | I get a feeling about people sometimes. | 我有时能通过感觉看准一个人 |
[07:41] | You have one about me? | 你能看清我吗 |
[07:42] | To be honest, no. | 老实说 不能 |
[07:44] | But… | 但是 |
[07:45] | You’re– You’re really tolerant and you’re friendly, | 你宽容大度 待人友善 |
[07:48] | and you’re really pretty. | 而且你很漂亮 |
[07:49] | You look good in waders. | 穿工作靴又很好看 |
[07:51] | How could I least not make room for the possibility. | 我至少还是会心动一下啊 |
[08:06] | Are you and Dad going to get divorced? | 你和爸爸要离婚了吗 |
[08:09] | What? | 什么 |
[08:11] | Honey… No, of course not. | 亲爱的 当然不是了 |
[08:15] | What makes you say this? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[08:17] | Dad never makes you laugh. | 爸爸从没让你展过笑颜 |
[08:20] | And you seem mad at him. | 而你好像对他满腹怒气 |
[08:21] | Well, I am not mad at him. Okay? | 我没对他满腹怒气 |
[08:28] | Who are you mad at? | 那你生谁的气 |
[08:31] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[09:08] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊 |
[09:13] | I still miss him. I don’t think it’s ever gonna stop. | 我还是很想他 无法停止地想念 |
[09:23] | When you talked to me about dating again, | 你上次让我出去约会时 |
[09:26] | it felt like an affront. | 我感觉是一种侮辱 |
[09:28] | Like, preposterous, even. | 甚至荒谬至极 |
[09:33] | I only want him. | 我只想要他 |
[09:36] | I’d like to try something. | 我来换个新方法 |
[09:42] | Think back to one of the times he was abusing you. | 回想一下他对你实施的一次家暴 |
[09:47] | The time in the closet after his office Christmas party. | 他们公司圣诞派对后 壁橱那次 |
[09:53] | I want you to close your eyes to replay that incident. | 你闭上眼 回想那段记忆 |
[09:59] | – Please, don’t ask me– – It’s important. Can you try? | -拜托 别让我… -这点很重要 试一下吧 |
[10:07] | I want you to close your eyes. | 你闭上眼 |
[10:11] | To replay the incident. | 回想那段记忆 |
[10:44] | Now, I want you to put a close friend in your place. | 你再把一个好闺蜜放在你的位置上 |
[10:51] | Let’s make it Madeline. | 就梅德琳吧 |
[10:52] | – Put Madeline there instead of you. – Excuse me, I can’t– | -把当时的你想象成梅德琳 -抱歉 我没法… |
[10:55] | Let’s make it Madeline. | 想象成是梅德琳 |
[11:17] | No! | 住手 |
[11:21] | No! No! | 不行 住手 |
[11:48] | Did Madeline deserve that? | 梅德琳活该被打吗 |
[11:53] | Should Madeline stay in that relationship? | 梅德琳该继续维持那段婚姻吗 |
[12:08] | Jacket? | 外套 |
[12:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | Not today. | 今天求放过啊 |
[12:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:18] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – Step over here please, ma’am. | -我靠 -请站在一边 女士 |
[12:23] | Arms like an airplane. | 平举双臂 |
[12:28] | My God. | 我的天 |
[12:34] | Gordon… | 戈登 |
[12:35] | What the fuck? | 搞毛吗 |
[12:38] | What the fuck! | 太操蛋了 |
[12:44] | I’ll be out on bond, so… | 我会被保释出去 |
[12:50] | – Talk to me! – I… | -告诉我详情 -我 |
[12:52] | I made a big bet to short some stock with… | 我下了重注去做空… |
[12:56] | Saul Hoffman’s company. | 索尔·霍夫曼公司的股票 |
[12:58] | Phederol, I think I told you about them, | 派德洛 我好像跟你说过 |
[13:00] | – it’s the anti-coagulant. – The anti-coagulant. | -抗凝血制药公司 -抗凝血药物 |
[13:02] | So? I thought that was a bust? | 药物结果不是失败了吗 |
[13:03] | It was. My– | 没错 |
[13:06] | which I knew, but… | 而我早知道了 |
[13:09] | no one else did. | 可其他人不知道 |
[13:12] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[13:12] | So, then the test results completely tanked, | 药物测试结果失败了 |
[13:16] | so I started shorting big time. | 所以我开始做空该公司股票 |
[13:18] | Do you have to do time for that? | 干这事要坐牢吗 |
[13:23] | My God. My God. | 天呐 我的天 |
[13:25] | Okay. Listen… | 是这样 |
[13:29] | That’s not the worst of it. | 还有雪上加霜的事 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | I kind of bet the ranch. | 我押上牧场了 |
[13:37] | Our ranch. | 我们的牧场 |
[13:38] | There’s gonna be civil lawsuits to follow that. | 这将是一起民事诉讼 |
[13:42] | We stand to be broke by the end of the year, | 年底之前 我们会宣告破产 |
[13:44] | and it might even be sooner. | 也许不用等到年底 |
[13:45] | Hold on. Hold on. | 打住 等下 |
[13:46] | Hold on. I don’t– | 慢着 我… |
[13:47] | Listen, listen, listen. | 你听我说 |
[13:49] | Amabella’s gonna be okay. They can’t touch her trust. | 艾玛贝拉不会有事 警方动不了她的信托基金 |
[13:51] | – It’s irrevocable. – But I didn’t sign anything. | -这种基金无法撤回 -但我什么都没签 |
[13:54] | – I didn’t do anything. – No, no, I know. | -我什么都没做 -我知道 |
[13:55] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[13:56] | My money is safe. | 他们不能动我的钱 |
[13:57] | I know you didn’t, all right, | 我知道你什么都没做 |
[13:58] | but it’s community property. | 但这是夫妻共有财产 |
[13:59] | Amabella’s trust is– is– | 艾玛贝拉的信托基金… |
[14:01] | Fuck! Goddammit! | 妈蛋 太操蛋了 |
[14:05] | Gordon… | 戈登 |
[14:07] | I’m not gonna not be rich. | 我可不接受倾家荡产 |
[14:09] | – I’m not gonna have you– – Listen, I was thinking that– | -我不会让你… -我在想… |
[14:10] | This– This could be like a positive thing. | 这也许是件好事 |
[14:13] | You know, that– that– like, there are chapters of life– | 人生总是有起有落… |
[14:16] | I will not not be rich. | 老娘可不接受倾家荡产 |
[14:33] | He’s really smart. | 他很聪敏 |
[14:36] | I don’t think there’s much faking it to him. | 而且他这个人一点也不装 |
[14:38] | He’s very… think “what you see is what you get.” | 他就是那种”展示自己真实一面”的人 |
[14:41] | He’s weird, though. He’s like… | 但他跟正常人不太一样 他.. |
[14:43] | maybe Aspergery or something. | 好像有些社交障碍 |
[14:46] | Like, there’s just something… | 就是感觉… |
[14:47] | I don’t know. I’ve never really met anyone like him. | 我说不上来 我第一次遇见这样的人 |
[14:51] | They fake that sometimes, you know. | 有些人会故意伪装成这样 |
[14:53] | – What? Having Asperger’s? – Yeah. | -伪装有社交障碍吗 -对 |
[14:55] | – Get away with saying dumb shit. – Bonnie. | -这样就能肆无忌惮得罪人了 -邦妮 |
[14:58] | – Mom. – Hey, baby. | -妈 -宝贝女儿 |
[15:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[15:08] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[15:13] | Your husband called me. | 你丈夫联系了我 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:17] | You had no right. | 你没资格这么做 |
[15:19] | It’s not about being right. It’s about being scared. | 对错不重要 重点是我很担忧 |
[15:21] | – Scared of what? – Of losing you. | -担忧什么 -我怕失去你 |
[15:23] | Nathan, if you’re scared of losing me, | 内森 如果你害怕失去我 |
[15:25] | why don’t you try talking to me? | 那怎么不跟我沟通啊 |
[15:26] | I fucking tried, and you know it. I’ve tried. | 你都不理我 我天天热脸贴你冷屁股啊 |
[15:29] | You know that. | 你自己清楚 |
[15:31] | You know what, it fucked me up some when my marriage to Madeline ended. | 我和梅德琳离婚后 我很受伤 |
[15:36] | Divorce creates trauma. | 离婚会给人带来创伤 |
[15:38] | Think something is gonna go on forever and it doesn’t. | 你以为执子之手与子偕老 然而事实却非如此 |
[15:40] | Then you’re on the other side of it, and you just– | 然后双方撕破脸 你… |
[15:42] | you don’t really trust the ground underneath your feet. | 你信仰的一切 就此崩塌 |
[15:45] | I’ve never lost sight of the fact | 我一直都很清楚 |
[15:47] | that marriage is fragile. | 婚姻不易 |
[15:49] | That it can all go away. | 说散就散 |
[15:51] | And you… | 而你 |
[15:53] | I don’t know where you’ve gone, | 我不知道你的魂去哪了 |
[15:55] | but you’re not here. | 反正不在这里了 |
[16:10] | He’s in prison, and he might stay in fucking prison, | 他进监狱了 可能会坐牢 |
[16:13] | and he’s lost all our money. | 他害我们倾家荡产了 |
[16:16] | Maybe he gets out, what, for days? | 也许他能出来几天 |
[16:18] | – What? What? – Until they fucking– Yes! | -什么 -直到他们.. 没错 |
[16:19] | He’s lost fucking everything. My money too! His money. | 他败尽家业 也包括我的钱 我们身无分文了 |
[16:22] | Okay, okay, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[16:24] | No, no, no, we can’t go in there. | 不不 我们不能进去 |
[16:25] | We’re not going in there. | 我们不进去 |
[16:26] | Babe, this is a disaster. | 亲 这真是晴天霹雳 |
[16:29] | My God! | 我太惨了 |
[16:31] | My God! This fucker put me back in the hole. | 天呐 这个混蛋让我一夜回到解放前 |
[16:34] | This fucker put me back in the hole. | 这个混蛋让我一夜回到解放前 |
[16:36] | This is my fucking childhood. | 我又过回悲惨的童年了 |
[16:39] | This is everything I’ve worked to get out of. | 我打拼这么多年 就是为了摆脱贫穷的过去 |
[16:42] | And then Quinlan was there, | 我当时还看到昆兰了 |
[16:43] | – and I am telling you… – What? | -说真的 -什么 |
[16:45] | I think she’s been watching, | 她好像一直在监视 |
[16:46] | and she, like, tipped somebody off. | 她好像跟警方告密了 |
[16:47] | What do you mean? I thought it was the FBI. | 这是什么意思 不是联调局来抓人吗 |
[16:49] | Well, but then who the fuck is tipping them off? | 那谁跟联调局告的密啊 |
[16:52] | And why is the FBI taking my fucking computer? | 联调局为什么连我的电脑也拿走了 |
[16:55] | They went to my office. | 他们去我办公室了 |
[16:56] | – They took your computer? – They took my iPad. | -拿走了你的电脑吗 -拿走我的iPad |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | – I just– Okay. I need to call an estate lawyer. – Okay. | -我… 我得联系不动产律师 -好 |
[17:01] | Okay, and I need to do a list of assets. You’re right. | 我得列出名下资产 你说得对 |
[17:05] | Okay. Do you need a Xanax or… | 好 你需要阿普唑仑吗 |
[17:08] | When we swallow our feelings, especially the bad ones, | 我们压抑自己的情绪时 特别是负面情绪 |
[17:11] | sometimes they can turn into really ugly monsters, | 有时压抑久了 情绪总会爆发出来 |
[17:14] | which is not a good thing. | 这不是好事 |
[17:16] | I want you to know that | 我想让你们知道 |
[17:17] | it’s perfectly okay to come and talk to me, okay? | 有什么事 都可以跟我说 |
[17:20] | You can talk to me about anything, | 想说什么都可以 |
[17:21] | whether it was over a put down, | 不管是受到打击 |
[17:23] | something that happened here, | 还是现实中发生的事 |
[17:24] | something that happened on the news, | 抑或新闻中发生的事 |
[17:25] | anything you need to talk about, I’m here. | 想说什么都可以来找我 |
[17:35] | Anyone? | 有人想说吗 |
[17:40] | What about a dead father? | 可以说死去的父亲吗 |
[17:45] | He said it quite simply, | 他说得很简单 |
[17:47] | without any sense of trauma, so… | 不带任何受伤的情绪 |
[17:50] | whether that’s better or worse… | 不知道这是好事 还是坏事 |
[17:55] | Are they still getting counseling? | 他们还去看心理医生吗 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:59] | I’m really sorry about this. | 请节哀顺变 |
[18:03] | – Did I do something wrong? – No. | -我做错什么了吗 -没有 |
[18:06] | It’s good to talk about what we feel. | 说出自己的感觉 这样很好 |
[18:08] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:12] | I just think it’s best if you talk to me, you know, | 我只是觉得 你要是跟我说就好了 |
[18:14] | rather than at school. | 而不是在学校里说 |
[18:16] | But you don’t like to talk about it. | 但你不愿意谈这件事 |
[18:18] | That’s not true. | 不是那样 |
[18:20] | You like to pretend everything’s okay. | 你喜欢假装一切正常 |
[18:27] | Well, I shouldn’t do that. | 我不该那么做 |
[18:29] | I– I– We’re a family, and… | 我们是一家人 |
[18:34] | and a family is meant to be open and honest with each other, so. | 家人之间就该敞开心扉 坦诚相待 |
[18:39] | I don’t think we’re that kind of family. | 我们可不是那种家庭关系 |
[18:42] | What? Yeah, we are. Of course we are, Max. | 什么 不 我们是那样的家庭 麦克斯 |
[18:47] | Of course we are. | 我们当然是了 |
[18:58] | – Grandma! – Put it on the counter, please. | -奶奶 -把书包放在厨台上 |
[19:05] | What happen– | 怎么回事 |
[19:06] | Something came up at school. | 学校里发生了一点事 |
[19:09] | It’s like you said the other night… | 就像你那晚说的那样 |
[19:13] | They’re still grieving. | 他们还没走出丧父之痛 |
[19:16] | It’s all just so hard, you know? | 这一切都太艰辛了 |
[19:23] | I do. I do know. | 我懂 真懂 |
[19:25] | Right after the accident, after we lost Raymond, | 那次意外之后 雷蒙德死后 |
[19:27] | I was sure I would not be able to go on. | 我当时觉得自己活不下去了 |
[19:32] | I was never sure about anything in my whole life, | 我这辈子从没这么笃定过 |
[19:35] | that I wouldn’t go on, but I did. | 我觉得活不下去了 但我撑下来了 |
[19:38] | Because of Perry. | 为了佩里 |
[19:41] | And so will you because of the boys. | 而你也会为了孩子们挺过去 |
[19:48] | What happened this morning? | 今早发生什么事了 |
[19:53] | I don’t know. I just… | 我也不清楚 我… |
[19:57] | I took an Ambien when I couldn’t sleep, | 我失眠 于是吃了一片安眠药 |
[19:59] | and before I knew it, I was driving a car. | 我恢复意识时 惊觉自己在开车 |
[20:02] | – Has that ever happened before? – No. | -以前发生过这种事吗 -没有 |
[20:10] | I’ve decided to rent an apartment locally, | 我已经决定在这边租了一间公寓了 |
[20:14] | so that I can, be nearby but not… you know… | 离你们近一些 又不会打扰你们 |
[20:20] | I wanna be here when you need me, Celeste, | 你有需要 我就来帮忙 瑟莱丝特 |
[20:23] | and not when you don’t. | 你不需要 我就不会来碍事 |
[20:26] | I’m so grateful to you for everything you’ve done, | 我很感激你这么辛劳照顾我们 |
[20:28] | but a little space might be good. | 但给我一点空间比较好 |
[20:36] | Madeline told me that you and she had words. | 梅德琳告诉我 你们聊了几句 |
[20:40] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[20:42] | Well, you have to try. | 那就多费点心 |
[20:44] | Well, I have tried, but she’s not a likeable person. | 我给过她机会了 她这个人不好相处 |
[20:50] | She’s been a lifeline to me. She really has. | 她向来是我的坚强后盾 一直待我不薄 |
[20:53] | – She’s a wonderful person. – Well, you’re mistaken. | -她这个人特别好 -你看错人了 |
[20:57] | Did I ever tell that she once saved Max from drowning? | 我跟你说过 她有次救了溺水的麦克斯吗 |
[21:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:04] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[21:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:08] | I feel like you always look at me with such… | 我总觉得你对我… |
[21:12] | suspicion. | 疑心很重 |
[21:13] | No, I don’t mean to. | 没有 我是无心之过 |
[21:16] | I do look at you as a– a– an Enigma. | 我倒是觉得你神秘莫测 |
[21:20] | That’s how Perry first described you to me. | 佩里一开始就这样形容你 |
[21:23] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[21:26] | Stop, you idiot! | 住手 缺心眼 |
[21:32] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[21:32] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[21:33] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[21:34] | – I said– That is enough! – Stop it. | -我说 够了 -住手 |
[21:35] | Stop it! That is enough. | 住手 够了 |
[21:37] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[21:40] | – Fuck off! – What did you say? | -滚你丫 -你说什么 |
[21:42] | No! You will not be like him! | 不 你不能像他 |
[21:46] | You– | 你 |
[21:49] | Max, I’m sorry. | 麦克斯 对不起 |
[21:50] | Can I see? Maxie, I’m sorry. | 我看一下 麦麦 对不起 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:56] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:57] | My God… | 天呐 |
[21:59] | Josh, come here. | 乔希 过来 |
[22:01] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:16] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[22:18] | Clears your sinuses right out. | 新鲜空气 净化身心 |
[22:21] | We have all this newfangled stuff to improve ourselves. | 如今有很多新型产品来提升自我 |
[22:26] | Self-help apps all over our phones. | 手机上有自我疗愈软件 |
[22:30] | Sometimes, all we need to do is just… | 有时 我们只要… |
[22:33] | stand still and breathe. | 静静站着 深呼吸 |
[22:36] | Just breathe in the air that’s all around us. | 呼吸周围的空气 |
[22:40] | Is that for me, Mama? | 这是对我的建议吗 妈 |
[22:43] | You want me to breathe better? | 你想让我更好地呼吸 |
[22:51] | Tell me what’s going on, Bonnie. | 告诉我 到底出什么事了 邦妮 |
[22:53] | – Nothing, Nathan’s just… trippin’. – Nathan is a complete dolt. | -没什么 内森大惊小怪 -内森就是个呆子 |
[22:58] | When it comes to emotional, social intelligence, Bonnie. | 涉及情感方面 社交方面 邦妮 |
[23:02] | He’s as dumb as a rock. | 他就是榆木脑袋 |
[23:05] | But I often wonder… | 但我总觉得 |
[23:07] | if that’s why you married him. | 这可能就是你嫁他的原因 |
[23:09] | You are out here surrounded by people who don’t even get you. | 你搬来这里 周围都没有一个知心人 |
[23:13] | They don’t look like you. | 他们跟你都不是一个人种 |
[23:15] | I haven’t seen one other black person since I’ve been out here. | 我来这里这么久 一个黑人都没看到 |
[23:18] | Is that why you’re here? | 这是你来这里的原因吗 |
[23:21] | I mean, ’cause we all know… | 因为我们都知道 |
[23:23] | how fond you are of your walls. | 你多喜欢将自己的心封闭起来 |
[23:26] | You are out of control. | 你真是太多事了 |
[23:29] | Something’s in the air, Bonnie. | 这里面有猫腻 邦妮 |
[23:31] | And I don’t like it. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[23:39] | You know I d– I decided to run. | 我决定去跑步[竞选]了 |
[23:43] | For office? | 竞选公职 |
[23:46] | I swear to fucking god, man. | 你这张嘴啊 |
[23:46] | No, I decided to take up running because Bonnie likes running. | 不是 邦妮喜欢跑步 所以我也去跑步了 |
[23:50] | She’s obsessed with it. | 她跑步都走火入魔了 |
[23:51] | I’m trying to embrace her interests. | 我开始投其所好了 |
[23:52] | So I’m off the hook for lunch, then? | 我不用去开导她了吗 |
[23:54] | You remember what you said to me last year about “give me a reason”? | 你记得你去年说 “给我一个揍人理由”吗 |
[23:58] | Should we just get this out of our system, man? | 我们要不直接打一架算了 |
[24:02] | Okay, so you’ve asked me to have lunch with your wife, | 你先是让我带你老婆去吃午饭 |
[24:04] | and now, you… challenge me to a fist fight. I mean… | 现在 你又要跟我干一架 |
[24:09] | Do you have a preference if I can’t squeeze in both? | 如果我赶时间 你能选一个吗 |
[24:14] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[24:16] | – So, that’s a no, huh? – Okay. | -你不想干架吧 -好吧 |
[24:19] | – Don’t, buddy. Don’t. – Okay. | -别犯浑 老兄 别毒舌 -好 |
[24:21] | Warning. | 警告你 |
[24:26] | Case six-two-seven-three. United States vs. Gordon Klein. | 案件编号6273 政府起诉戈登·克莱恩 |
[24:31] | James Taylor on behalf of the United States, Your Honor. | 我是原告律师 吉姆斯·泰勒 法官阁下 |
[24:37] | Steve Gardner on behalf of Mr. Klein, Your Honor. | 我是克莱恩先生的辩护律师 史蒂夫·加德纳 法官阁下 |
[24:40] | Plead not guilty. | 我为其做无罪辩护 |
[24:46] | Mr. Klein. | 克莱恩先生 |
[24:47] | You’re being charged with security fraud, | 你的罪名包括金融诈骗 |
[24:49] | mail fraud, and wire fraud, | 邮件诈骗 电信诈骗 |
[24:51] | violating Section 17A of the Securities Act of 1933 | 违反了《1933年证券法》第17条第1款 |
[24:56] | and Rule 105 of Regulation M of the Exchange Act. | 以及《证券交易法》M章105号条例 |
[25:02] | – Question of bail? – No priors, judge. | -保释理由 -无犯罪前科 法官阁下 |
[25:04] | I ask that the defendant post bail in excess… | 因罪名严重 被告需缴纳保释金… |
[25:08] | of one million dollars in light of the severity of the charge. | 一百万美元 |
[25:12] | One million sounds excessive. | 一百万对他们来说太多了吧 |
[25:15] | One million bond. | 一百万保释金 |
[25:16] | Five hundred thousand dollars cash– | 五十万现金作担保… |
[25:19] | Stop! | 住口 |
[25:21] | We’ll conference on Tuesday to set a schedule. | 周二商议庭审日期 |
[25:25] | – Thank you, Your Honor. – Thank you. | -谢谢 法官阁下 -谢谢 |
[25:36] | You know, I swear someone’s gonna do a startup, | 早晚会有人开一家公司 |
[25:38] | and they’re gonna make, like, the perfect French fry. | 炸出完美的法式薯条 |
[25:41] | It’s gonna be, like, nutritional and healthy and no cal. | 营养健康 不含热量 |
[25:45] | It’s gonna be a gold mine. | 绝对能赚得盆满钵满 |
[25:46] | Remember when you used to call ’em “Pomp freaks”? | 记得吗 你曾经称之为”鼠跳” |
[25:51] | French fries. When she was little, I told– | 法式薯条 她小时候… |
[25:53] | I told her they were called, “Pommes frites,” | 我告诉她 那叫”薯条” |
[25:55] | and she started calling them “Pomp freaks.” | 于是她就自创了”鼠跳”一词 |
[25:58] | I never even noticed you eating a French fry. | 我都没留意到你吃薯条 |
[26:01] | I eat French fries. | 我吃呀 |
[26:02] | Yeah, you’re right. You just didn’t notice, did you? | 是啊 你只是没留意罢了 |
[26:05] | That’s your thing, isn’t it? | 你就是这么粗枝大叶 |
[26:07] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么意思 |
[26:08] | Don’t get all sensitive with yourself. | 别太敏感 |
[26:09] | No, no, I’m not. I’m not being sensitive. | 我没有 不是我敏感 |
[26:11] | – I’m just– What do you mean? – Honey? | -我就是没懂你的意思 -亲爱的 |
[26:16] | No, I notice things. | 我有留意啊 |
[26:18] | I mean… | 比如… |
[26:19] | Like, I noticed shit, and then I asked you to come. | 我留意到异常 于是找你来当救兵 |
[26:23] | – So– – Well, I’m here… | -对吧 -我来这儿… |
[26:26] | because you’re ill-equipped to connect with your wife. | 是因为你无法与妻子沟通 |
[26:33] | Mom, you’re drinking again. | 妈 你又开始喝酒了 |
[26:34] | No. | 没有 |
[26:36] | I mean, it’s just one glass. Occasionally. | 就是偶尔小酌一杯 |
[26:40] | One glass is fine. One hundred, not so much. | 小酌一杯怡情 畅饮百杯就不是了 |
[26:44] | Those days are over. | 我早就不酗酒了 |
[26:46] | Your problem is you’re oblivious. | 你就是太粗枝大叶 |
[26:48] | – Will you stop? – You call me… | -别说了 -你打给我… |
[26:50] | and you say that something’s wrong with Bonnie. | 你说邦妮不对劲 |
[26:53] | “Bonnie’s not herself.” | “邦妮不在状态” |
[26:55] | “Been going on six months to a year or so.” | “持续半年至一年了” |
[27:02] | Can you narrow that down a little bit further for me, Nathan? | 你能缩小一下范围吗 内森 |
[27:04] | I mean, can you pinpoint a specific date? | 你能给出一个确切的日期吗 |
[27:08] | Instance. Anything? | 能举个例子吗 |
[27:10] | Because I can. | 我就能 |
[27:14] | It was after that event. | 那次晚宴之后就这样了 |
[27:16] | You all went to that student gala. | 你们都去参加了学校募捐晚宴 |
[27:19] | Where the man died, and Bonnie was there. | 那人出事当晚 邦妮在场 |
[27:25] | Your wife watched a man fall down the steps | 你妻子目睹一人跌下楼梯 |
[27:27] | and bust his goddamn head open and splatter all over the place and die! | 摔得脑浆迸裂 当场死亡 |
[27:32] | I don’t know, from then to now, | 怎么说呢 自那时起至今 |
[27:33] | – she’s probably been dealing with post-traumatic stress. – I’m fine. | -她可能一直深受创伤困扰 -我没事 |
[27:38] | We’re in a restaurant, honey. | 我们在外吃饭呢 亲爱的 |
[27:38] | What does that mean, “We’re in a restaurant”? | 在外面吃饭怎么了 |
[27:40] | What, we should just glaze over it? | 难道就该对问题视若无睹 |
[27:42] | Act like everything is okay? | 假装万事大吉吗 |
[27:43] | Things are not okay. Your daughter is not okay. | 事情不对劲 你女儿不开心 |
[27:47] | And this mope-a-dope shit, | 你这副郁郁寡欢的样子 |
[27:48] | it clearly is not working for your husband. | 显然你丈夫接受不了 |
[27:51] | And I doubt very much that it’s working for your child, | 你女儿可能也不喜欢 |
[27:53] | and from what I see, it is not working for you. | 而据我观察 对你也毫无益处 |
[27:56] | Mom! | 妈 |
[28:01] | I’m really happy you’re here. | 你能来”真好” |
[28:07] | Can we just have a dinner like a normal family? | 我们就不能像正常家庭一样聚个餐吗 |
[28:10] | We are having dinner like a normal family. | 正常家庭聚餐就是我们这样啊 |
[28:13] | Getting in each other’s business, | 插手彼此的事情 |
[28:14] | that’s what families do. | 家人就该互相关心 |
[28:15] | That’s why he called. | 所以他才找我啊 |
[28:31] | So you don’t have any siblings? | 你没有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[28:33] | I had a brother. | 我曾经有个哥哥 |
[28:36] | He passed away when I was five. | 我五岁时 他去世了 |
[28:40] | Sorry about that. | 请节哀 |
[28:42] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[28:47] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生女 |
[28:51] | – I mean, as far as I know. – Yeah? | -就我所知 是这样 -怎么说 |
[28:53] | Yeah, I’m not very close to my dad, so… Right? | 我和我爸不亲 所以… |
[28:58] | You never know. | 说不准 |
[29:01] | So… your mom passed away, | 你母亲已故 |
[29:05] | and you don’t have any siblings as far as you know, | 就你所知 没有兄弟姐妹 |
[29:09] | and you don’t talk much to your dad. | 你也不常和父亲联系 |
[29:16] | Now, I don’t mean to be presumptuous, but… | 不是我霸道 但是… |
[29:20] | if this works out… | 若我俩能成… |
[29:24] | I would have you all to myself. | 你就专属我一人了 |
[29:38] | Boys are tucked in. | 哄孩子们上床睡觉了 |
[29:39] | Thank you, Mary Louise. | 谢谢你 玛丽·路易斯 |
[29:41] | They must have been exhausted. | 他们一定累坏了 |
[29:42] | Max is asleep already. | 麦克斯已经睡着了 |
[29:45] | They tell me they have a brother. | 他们告诉我 还有个哥哥 |
[29:48] | – Evidently, Perry had a son… – What? | -显然 佩里还有一个儿子… -什么 |
[29:51] | With another woman. | 和其他女人育有一子 |
[29:53] | And the boy’s in their class. | 那个男孩和他们同班 |
[29:56] | Seems I have another grandchild. | 看来我还有一个孙子 |
[30:01] | Might you have the decency to tell me… his name? | 你肯告知我 他的姓名吗 |
[30:08] | No! | 我没乱说 |
[30:08] | Then how could they possibly know? | 那他们怎会知道此事 |
[30:10] | I don’t know. You know what, we did tell that detective. | 我不知道 但我们告诉了警探 |
[30:12] | That fucking bitch, | 那个贱人 |
[30:13] | – she probably let it slip– – Mom! | -可能是她大嘴巴了… -妈 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry. You know what, Celeste, | 抱歉 这样吧 瑟莱丝特 |
[30:16] | just find out what the boys know exactly | 问清楚他们到底从何得知此事 |
[30:18] | and then call me right back, okay? Bye. | 然后告诉我吧 拜拜 |
[30:22] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[30:23] | Celeste… just stuff with the twins, and… | 瑟莱丝特家的双胞胎又调皮了… |
[30:26] | Did they find out Ziggy’s their brother? | 他们知道齐格是他们的哥哥了吗 |
[30:28] | Who told you that? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:30] | I heard you talking on the phone once. | 我听你之前打电话时说了 |
[30:32] | Did you tell Max and Josh? | 你告诉麦克斯和乔希了吗 |
[30:34] | Only that they have a brother in the second grade. | 我只说 他们的哥哥也上二年级 |
[30:37] | – Chloe, good God! – I didn’t say who. | -克洛伊 天呐 -我没说是谁啊 |
[30:39] | Did you tell Ziggy this? | 你告诉齐格了吗 |
[30:42] | Wait, Perry Wright is Ziggy’s father? | 等下 佩里·怀特是齐格的父亲 |
[30:46] | – You know what, go to your room. – I’m sorry. | -你回房间关禁闭 -对不起 |
[30:48] | Give me your phone. | 没收手机 |
[30:50] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我一会儿再收拾你 |
[30:53] | I’m so sorry. She’s grounded. | 真抱歉 我让她禁足了 |
[30:59] | – I got–I gotta go. – Okay, I– | -我得挂了 -好 我… |
[31:02] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[31:05] | Talk for a sec? | 聊聊吧 |
[31:07] | – What’d I do? – You didn’t do anything. | -我做错事了吗 -没有 |
[31:11] | Did Chloe Mackenzie say anything to you about… | 克洛伊·麦肯齐告诉你… |
[31:15] | about who your father is? | 你生父是谁了吗 |
[31:19] | She said it was Max and Josh’s dad. | 她说是麦克斯和乔希的父亲 |
[31:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[31:36] | How long have you known for? | 你知道多久了 |
[31:38] | Since August? | 八月就知道了 |
[31:40] | Ziggy, you’ve known since August | 齐格 你八月就得知此事了 |
[31:42] | and you haven’t said anything to me? | 怎么一直不告诉我呢 |
[31:45] | Figured you’d just lie. | 你可能会撒谎否认 |
[31:49] | I didn’t know. | 我之前也不知情 |
[31:51] | All of those years of you asking me where he was | 你多年来一直问我 他在哪里 |
[31:54] | or who he was, I– | 他是谁 我… |
[31:56] | I didn’t know who he was. | 我之前也不知道 |
[32:02] | I didn’t know until Trivia Night. | 我是益智问答之夜才知道 |
[32:05] | – And– – But why didn’t you tell me? | -而且… -但你当时怎么不告诉我 |
[32:07] | Because I didn’t know how. | 因为我不知道该如何开口 |
[32:10] | I just thought that I would wait. | 我就是想等等 |
[32:13] | – Till when? – Till you got older, I guess. | -等到什么时候 -等到你长大吧 |
[32:20] | Did Chloe tell you anything else? | 克洛伊还说什么了 |
[32:24] | She said something about Mr. Wright giving you salt. | 她说 怀特先生”呛盐”了你 |
[32:28] | That’s how it happened. He salted you. | 他”呛盐”了你 才有了我 |
[32:43] | No… | 不是 |
[32:53] | Then what did she mean? | 那她什么意思 |
[32:56] | Can I sit down next to you? | 我能坐你旁边吗 |
[33:07] | I think what Chloe overheard was the word “assault.” | 克洛伊偷听到的词应该是”强奸” |
[33:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思呀 |
[33:32] | Look, I wanted to tell you. | 我本想告诉你 |
[33:33] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 但你守口如瓶 |
[33:35] | Well, I was trying to protect Jane and Celeste’s privacy. | 我是在保护简和瑟莱斯特的隐私 |
[33:38] | – But I’m your husband. Okay? – Okay, but can you understand | -可我是你丈夫啊 -对 但你换位思考一下 |
[33:41] | and maybe contemplate for a minute | 冷静下来 好好想想 |
[33:43] | the fundamental violation of a woman’s privacy | 告诉你 等于侵犯了女性基本的隐私权 |
[33:46] | when you’re talking about rape? | 被强暴本就难以启齿啊 |
[33:47] | How about the fundamental violation of our family, of our marriage. | 隐瞒则会影响我们的家庭和婚姻稳定 |
[33:51] | I mean, I’m your husband. | 我可是你丈夫啊 |
[33:52] | I am supposed to help you with this stuff. | 你该让我帮你分担 |
[33:55] | I mean, of course she’s gonna hear you whispering on the fucking phone, Madeline. | 她肯定能听到你通话时谈到的小秘密啊 梅德琳 |
[34:00] | I mean, look what our daughter did. | 你看她惹事了吧 |
[34:03] | What are we, people who keep secrets from each other? | 我们俩现在都对彼此遮遮掩掩了吗 |
[34:05] | Is that our thing now? Come on. | 我们的关系到了这种地步吗 |
[34:09] | Jesus. | 不可理喻 |
[34:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:18] | I’m really sorry again. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:22] | I know you are, honey. I know. | 我明白你知错了 亲爱的 |
[34:25] | You can’t tell your friends private things | 你从电话中偷听到的私密之事 |
[34:27] | that you’ve overheard us say on the phone. Okay? | 不可以随便告诉别人 |
[34:32] | No more eavesdropping, young lady. | 不准再偷听了 小丫头 |
[34:34] | Is Daddy mad at me? | 爸爸生我气了吗 |
[34:39] | Daddy’s mad, but that’s the thing about families. | 爸爸确实很生气 但家人相处之道就是如此 |
[34:42] | Is that you can be mad | 可以生气 |
[34:44] | and you can fight, | 可以吵架 |
[34:46] | but you get over it, | 但会冰释前嫌 |
[34:47] | and you always come back together. | 总会和好如初 |
[34:48] | That’s wh– That’s what families do. | 这就是家人 |
[34:50] | – So we’re gonna be okay. – Okay. | -这事会过去的 -好吧 |
[34:55] | Can I have my phone back? | 能把手机还给我吗 |
[35:00] | So this thing was supposed to have happened when? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[35:03] | Like nine years ago? | 九年前吗 |
[35:06] | When you two were trying so hard to have a baby? Please. | 正值你们俩一直要不上孩子那会儿 这你也信 |
[35:13] | When did you find out about this alleged affair? | 你何时得知这桩所谓的婚外恋 |
[35:16] | It wasn’t an affair. It was a rape. Rape. | 不是婚外恋 他强奸了人家 |
[35:19] | – When did you find out? – The night he died. | -你何时得知了此事 -他出事当晚 |
[35:28] | Then how can you– | 那你怎么能… |
[35:29] | This woman, she could have had multiple partners, you know. | 这个女人可能性伴侣无数 |
[35:33] | She could have been drugged. She– You don’t know her. | 她当天可能被下了药 你并不了解她 |
[35:36] | She could have been… | 她可能… |
[35:38] | What if she got it wrong? | 万一是她认错人了呢 |
[35:40] | Aren’t you desperate… | 你难道不希望… |
[35:42] | – She didn’t. – for her to be wrong? | -她没有 -她认错人了吗 |
[35:44] | Aren’t you desperate to know that he wasn’t unfaithful? | 你难道不希望他并未对你不忠吗 |
[35:48] | To believe that he– | 你难道不想相信 |
[35:50] | he wasn’t capable of doing the things that she said. | 他根本不会做出她口中强奸的野蛮行径 |
[35:54] | He wasn’t. I’ll–I’ll never believe that. | 他肯定没有 我绝不会信 |
[35:58] | Your son wasn’t an innocent man. He beat me up. | 你儿子并非好好先生 他家暴我 |
[36:01] | – I don’t believe you. – Many times. | -我不信 -反反复复家暴我 |
[36:04] | Why wouldn’t you go to the police? | 那你之前怎么不报警 |
[36:06] | – I probably should have. – But… you didn’t. | -我确实该报警 -但你没有 |
[36:10] | – No, because it wasn’t simple. – I don’t believe you. | -对 因为没说得那么轻巧 -我不信 |
[36:13] | I don’t understand why you’re so willing to believe her. | 我不懂你为何愿意相信她 |
[36:15] | I don’t know why you– | 我不懂你为何 |
[36:17] | you are willing to assassinate his character, his memory, | 抹黑他的人格 诋毁他的形象 |
[36:21] | – who he was. I– – It’s so hard. | -否认他的为人 -一言难尽 |
[36:26] | I’m telling you what it was. | 我是想告诉你事实真相 |
[36:29] | I’m not saying I was blameless. | 我也并非完美无缺 |
[36:32] | I’m just telling you we were violent with each other, | 我只是想告诉你 我们俩曾发生肢体冲突 |
[36:36] | and sometimes… | 有时… |
[36:41] | sometimes, it would lead to sex. | 有时 扭打会转为缠绵 |
[36:44] | I don’t– I– | 我不是… |
[36:47] | We loved each other. | 我们曾经相爱 |
[36:48] | – We–We were– – But he beat you up. | -我们当时… -可他家暴你 |
[36:53] | We had a sickness. | 我们的婚姻出现了问题 |
[36:55] | And you didn’t go to the police? | 你之前居然不报警 |
[36:58] | I just– | 我… |
[37:01] | I’ll go to the police. | 那我去找警察 |
[37:04] | What? | 干什么 |
[37:05] | To get some answers. You left some things out, didn’t you? | 查出真相 你有所隐瞒吧 |
[37:09] | The fact that he fathered another child. | 他还育有一子 |
[37:11] | You left that out. | 你闭口没提 |
[37:13] | That you planned to move, that you rented an apartment. | 你本打算搬走 而且已经租好了公寓 |
[37:16] | You left that out. | 你也没说 |
[37:19] | That you were planning to leave him the very night he died. | 他出事当晚 你本打算离开他 |
[37:23] | You left that out. | 你也没说这件事 |
[37:27] | And that you… | 而且你… |
[37:29] | you… learned of his infidelity just ten seconds before he… | 你刚得知他对你不忠 |
[37:38] | went falling down a flight of stairs to his death. | 他就失足摔死了 |
[37:43] | You left that out, too. | 此事你也没说 |
[39:06] | How’s Ziggy? | 齐格怎么样了 |
[39:08] | He’s… I don’t know. | 他… 我也不清楚 |
[39:13] | And you? | 你呢 |
[39:16] | I gotta tell you something. I… | 我得跟你坦白一件事 我… |
[39:21] | I told Ziggy about the circumstances. | 我告诉齐格了 |
[39:24] | The violence of it? | 提到你被强迫了 |
[39:26] | – What? – Just a little bit, | -不是吧 -一笔带过 |
[39:28] | but he knows that he cannot share it with Max and Josh. | 但我告诉他 不能向麦克斯和乔希透露 |
[39:30] | That it’s just for him. | 此事只能我知他知 |
[39:32] | – But we had an agreement. – I know. I know. | -但我们之前说好了 -没错 |
[39:35] | We were gonna wait. | 我们说好要等待时机 |
[39:35] | I know, but I can’t lie to him anymore. | 对 但我不能再骗他了 |
[39:38] | – I can’t– – No, I– | -我不能… -不是 我… |
[39:39] | – His entire life… – Jane. | -他长这么大… -简 |
[39:40] | has just been built on a foundation of lies. | 我一直在对他撒谎 |
[39:42] | I can’t just– I can’t continue. | 我不忍再欺骗他了 |
[39:44] | And I know that you have to protect your boys, | 我知道你想保护你的儿子们 |
[39:46] | but I have to protect mine. | 可我也得照顾我儿子的感受 |
[39:49] | I have to be honest with him. | 我必须对他坦白 |
[39:55] | God, this is so fucked up. | 天呐 简直乱套了 |
[40:00] | Have you told your boys about Ziggy? | 你告诉孩子们和齐格的血缘关系了吗 |
[40:03] | N–Not yet, no. I just… | 还没有 我就是… |
[40:08] | I will, I mean… | 我会告诉他们… |
[40:17] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[40:20] | – Could you talk for a second? – Sure. | -能跟你聊聊吗 -好 |
[40:24] | This is in no way… | 事先声明… |
[40:26] | meant to blame you or Nathan at all, for that matter, | 我并非想责怪你和内森 |
[40:29] | but with that said, I– | 话虽如此 我… |
[40:30] | I just feel strongly that Abigail come stay with me. | 我真觉得艾比盖尔该跟我住 |
[40:33] | Yeah, she needs more than I can give her. | 对 我满足不了她对母亲的需求 |
[40:39] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[40:43] | No, I’m not okay. I told you I wasn’t okay. | 我告诉过你了 我不好 |
[40:45] | I’m having a hard time with the whole thing. | 我对那件事耿耿于怀 |
[40:50] | Sometimes, I wake up at night in a sweat | 我晚上有时会大汗淋漓地惊醒 |
[40:52] | with this… feeling. | 心中惶惶不安 |
[40:56] | It’s gonna get us. It’s gonna get us all. | 我们几个迟早会因此遭报应 |
[41:00] | What– Who are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[41:04] | The lie. | 我们撒的谎 |
[41:07] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[41:25] | You used to like that song. | 你以前很爱听这首歌 |
[41:27] | I used to like to sit on your face, too. | 我以前还喜欢你给我口呢 |
[41:29] | You think that’ll happen again? | 以后你想都别想 |
[41:33] | Give me one fucking reason. | 你这是何苦啊 |
[41:37] | I wanted a Gulfstream. | 我想要私人飞机 |
[41:39] | What the fuck? | 你发什么疯 |
[41:40] | Fucking pitiful. | 你丢不丢人 |
[41:43] | We’re creatures of want. Jesus. | 欲望是人的天性 别大惊小怪 |
[41:47] | You know, we are. Me, you… God, especially you. | 人人皆是如此 我们俩也不例外 尤其是你 |
[41:52] | What? | 你说什么 |
[41:53] | – What the fuck are you doing? – What the fuck? | -你发什么神经 -你再说一遍 |
[41:56] | What are you doing? | 你闹什么 |
[41:57] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你真是张口就来 |
[42:00] | Did I ever explain to you that I wanted more? | 我向你抱怨过不满足吗 |
[42:02] | – Is that what I said to you? – Maybe I wanted more! | -我不知满足吗 -可我不满足 |
[42:04] | Just get the fuck out. | 你给我滚下去 |
[42:06] | – Please. – Please. | -下车 -别闹 |
[42:07] | Just stop being dramatic and drive, will you? | 别发神经 赶紧开车吧 |
[42:08] | My god, you’re gonna blame me? | 不可理喻 这事怪我吗 |
[42:09] | You’re gonna blame me? | 你还怪起我来了 |
[42:10] | Did I say I was blaming you? | 我没说怪你啊 |
[42:10] | Are you fucking gonna blame me while you lost my fucking money? | 你赔光我的钱 还想反咬我一口 |
[42:13] | – I didn’t say– I’m just say– – Get the fuck out of my car! | -我没有 我就是说… -滚下车 |
[42:15] | – Nothing happens in a vacuum. – This is my fucking car. | -无风不起浪 -这是我的车 |
[42:17] | – Come on– – Out of the fucking car! | -别歇斯底里 -滚下去 |
[42:21] | My god! | 苍天啊 |
[42:23] | My– | 别催了 |
[42:24] | Will somebody give a woman a moment? | 能不能体谅一下女人的难处 |
[42:32] | Goddammit! | 拿你没辙 |
[43:01] | I’m not resisting the idea of coming back here. | 我并不抗拒回家住 |
[43:04] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那就好 |
[43:06] | As long as the main goal isn’t trying to convince me to go to college. | 前提是 你不天天念叨让我上大学 |
[43:11] | The endgame is to move you into a stable environment | 我是想给你创造一个稳定的生活环境 |
[43:15] | where your executive decision-making skills are nurtured. | 培养你审慎决策的能力 |
[43:17] | That’s a good one. | 巧舌如簧啊 |
[43:19] | Can I just say one thing though? | 但我想指出一点 |
[43:21] | I think you’re being rash, honey. | 你有点冲动草率 亲爱的 |
[43:23] | Life is a series of building blocks | 生活由一块块积木搭建而成 |
[43:25] | that you stand on and you grow on, | 唯有如此 你方可立足 茁壮成长 |
[43:27] | and I feel like you are kicking the most fundamental building block, | 可你现在却将地基弃于不顾 |
[43:30] | which is education, right out from under you. | 将安身立命的教育基石弃如敝屣 |
[43:33] | You used to claim that family was your most fundamental building block. | 你之前还说家庭是地基呢 |
[43:37] | Well, of course. It’s very important. | 没错 家庭至关重要 |
[43:39] | What, you just, like, kicked that one to the side? | 那你还不是照样不管不顾吗 |
[43:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:43] | You were fucking the theater director last year, so… | 你去年可是和剧团团长上床了 |
[43:46] | That’s so inappropriate, Abigail and this is not about me. | 哪壶不开提哪壶 艾比盖尔 别扯我 |
[43:47] | Well, you’re being really hypocritical, | 你真是说一套 做一套 |
[43:49] | and I’m just using the ref– | 我不过是想提醒你… |
[43:49] | This is about you and your future. | 这是关乎你未来的大事 |
[43:53] | Ed… | 埃德 |
[43:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[44:01] | We were just talking about college. | 我们俩在谈上大学的事 |
[44:04] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[44:07] | What’s this about fucking a theater director? | 我怎么听说 你睡了剧团团长 |
[44:11] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[44:12] | You misheard that. | 你听错了 |
[44:25] | – Where are you going? – To get my ears checked. | -你去哪里 -去检查下听力 |
[44:32] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[44:33] | You said he wasn’t home! | 你之前说他不在家 |
[44:37] | – But we already know him. – No, but now you’ll… | -我们彼此早就认识了呀 -但以后… |
[44:40] | be meeting him as– I mean, as brothers. That’s– | 再见面 你们就是兄弟了 |
[44:45] | We’re already friends. What difference does it make? | 我们本就是朋友 做兄弟会有什么改变吗 |
[44:51] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[44:54] | This is what I do know. He’s part of your family now. | 但我知道 他是我们的家人了 |
[45:01] | And, I mean, family isn’t always everything, but… | 虽然家人并非时刻伴你左右 但是… |
[45:05] | sometimes it is. | 家人高于一切 |
[45:08] | – Is Daddy a bad person? – No. No, no, no. | -爸爸是坏人吗 -不不不 |
[45:14] | Your daddy was a wonderful person. A beautiful person. | 你们的父亲卓尔不群 风流倜傥 |
[45:19] | He could be weak… | 他也有脆弱的时候 |
[45:24] | like we all can. | 我们都一样 |
[45:25] | He could make mistakes, but your… | 他也会犯错 但是 |
[45:31] | your daddy was a beautiful… wonderful man. | 你们的父亲一表人才 事业有成 |
[45:53] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[45:56] | Thank you for coming back. | 谢谢你肯回来 |
[45:59] | I… | 我… |
[46:02] | At best as I… fathom, | 我认真反省了一下 |
[46:03] | and I cannot fathom what I’ve done, I… | 我实在想不通我为何出轨 |
[46:08] | This was about me, and I… | 此事责任在我 |
[46:11] | I’m so sorry. I– This was not about you. | 我真的很抱歉 不是你的错 |
[46:15] | Maybe about us as a couple. | 也许是我们俩的感情出了问题 |
[46:17] | And I think we should get therapy. | 我们该去做婚姻咨询 |
[46:19] | Okay… | 行吧 |
[46:20] | But I need you to know that this has nothing to do with you. | 我就是想告诉你 这不是你的错 |
[46:23] | This happened so long ago… | 这是陈年往事了 |
[46:26] | and it has nothing to do with how much I love you | 我并非对你厌倦了 |
[46:27] | because I love you so much, and… | 相反 我爱你至深 |
[46:32] | and I just need to know what you’re thinking. | 我就是听听你的想法 |
[46:35] | That you would… keep the secret that you kept | 你居然对我保密 |
[46:40] | about Perry and Ziggy. | 不告诉我佩里是齐格的父亲 |
[46:43] | That you would be unfaithful. | 你居然会对我不忠 |
[46:50] | That you would tell Abigail about it. | 你居然还告诉了艾比盖尔 |
[46:54] | I know. That is– That happened in a moment of weakness. | 我一时心软 就坦白了 |
[46:57] | When? | 什么时候 |
[47:00] | Last year. | 去年 |
[47:02] | So she’s known a year? | 她都知道一年了 |
[47:05] | My daughter, | 我的女儿 |
[47:06] | and yes, I do think of her as a daughter, | 虽是继女 但我真的视她为亲生骨肉 |
[47:08] | has known this for a year? | 她都知道一年了 |
[47:11] | Yes, I’m sorry, I fucked up. I… | 对 抱歉 我犯了大错 |
[47:15] | But I’m gonna do anything I can to fix it. | 我愿不惜一切弥补过失 |
[47:17] | – Does Chloe know? – No! | -克洛伊知道吗 -不 |
[47:20] | No, of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[47:22] | – How can you be so sure? – No, Ed, I promise you, | -你怎能肯定 -不 埃德 我保证 |
[47:25] | she doesn’t know. I’m so sorry, she… | 她真不知情 对不起 她… |
[47:29] | Look, this just isn’t about you. It’s about me. This is about us. | 这不是你的错 是我的错 我们的婚姻出了问题 |
[47:35] | When you say “us,” what… | 哪还有什么”我们” |
[47:37] | I mean, what– what d– what does that even mean? | “我们”两字 从何说起啊 |
[47:41] | ‘Cause it can’t mean honesty. Right? | 既然夫妻之间都做不到坦诚相待 |
[47:45] | It can’t mean truth or–or trust. | 满口谎言 缺乏信任 |
[47:49] | I mean, it can’t mean you and me confiding in each other, | 你我之间也不互诉衷肠 |
[47:52] | so what–what’s “us”? | 所以 哪还有什么”我们” |
[47:59] | You asked me what I’m thinking. I’ll tell you. | 你想知道我的想法 那你听好 |
[48:02] | I think we’re done. | 我们俩结束了 |
[48:29] | I do appreciate you coming, Mama. I do. | 我真的很感激你能来 妈 |
[48:35] | Meaning… enough. | 这是想赶我走 |
[48:45] | I do not want any of that in my family’s life. | 我不希望这种东西出现在我家 |
[48:51] | We’re not having that conversation again. | 我不想再就此事跟你吵了 |
[48:58] | I have been having visions lately, Bonnie… | 我最近看到神示了 邦妮 |
[49:02] | – I know you’ve had some too. – Mom. | -你肯定也这样 -妈 |
[49:07] | – They are strong, baby. – Don’t. Don’t. | -感觉很真实 亲爱的 -别再说了 |
[49:12] | – Somebody’s drowning. – Stop. | -有人溺水了 -别说了 |
[49:16] | I see lots of water, and somebody’s drowning. | 我看到了无边无际的水 有人即将溺亡 |
[49:23] | I see you drowning right now in a way. | 我感觉你现在也深陷泥潭 |
[49:29] | Who’s gonna protect you, baby? | 谁来保护你 亲爱的 |
[49:33] | I do not need you to protect me. | 我不需要你保护 |
[49:37] | Not from evil spirits or your visions– | 不必防着恶灵和神示… |
[49:40] | From what, then? | 那要提防何事 |
[49:44] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[49:50] | What have you done this time? | 你这次又做了什么 |
[50:01] | I do want you to go. | 我确实希望你离开 |
[50:06] | I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[50:12] | Okay, you invited her, you get rid of her. | 你请来的大佛 你负责送走 |
[50:15] | Get rid of her? | 送走她 |
[50:16] | Like–Like, maybe with rat poison? | 毒死她 送她升天吗 |
[50:20] | Or a weekend with Maddie? | 还是送她去梅梅家体验一周地狱生活 |
[50:26] | Seriously, though, can you tell her to go? | 说真的 你能让她走吗 |
[50:33] | Can you tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[50:39] | Be patient, baby. | 耐心点 亲爱的 |
[50:44] | Patient. | 耐心 |