时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I’m trying to decide whether I’m happy or sad. | 我在想自己是幸福还是悲伤 |
[00:15] | None of us really see things as they are. | 我们都看不到事物本质 |
[00:16] | We see things as we are. | 只见心中所想 |
[00:19] | This is Jane Chapman. She’s new here. | 这是简·查普曼 她刚搬过来 |
[00:21] | – Hi. – Welcome! | -你好 -欢迎 |
[00:25] | You’re… so nice. | 你真好 |
[00:27] | This is Monterey. We pound people with nice. | 这是蒙特利 我们以礼”打”人 |
[00:30] | To death. | 打到死 |
[00:33] | An autopsy is still being conducted to ascertain the exact cause of death. | 警方正在进行尸检 查明确切死因 |
[00:38] | The injuries were many, and they were severe. | 死者身上多处受伤 全是重伤 |
[00:41] | We’re talking multiple broken bones. | 严重到多处骨折 |
[00:43] | There’s clearly a lot of bad blood in this community. | 显然 这里很多人积怨很深 |
[00:46] | Someone hurt Amabella. | 有人伤了艾玛贝拉 |
[00:49] | This could get ugly. | 这可以闹得很难看 |
[00:51] | Ticking bomb. I’ll leave it at that. | 这么说吧 就是个定时炸弹 |
[00:52] | You’re dead in this town. | 你别想在镇上混了 |
[00:55] | So I take it that Ziggy’s father isn’t exactly a good guy. | 这么说 齐格的父亲不是个好人吧 |
[00:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[01:00] | No, I know that I’ll never be over it. | 我知道 我永远过不了这道坎儿 |
[01:03] | Something had to be wrong. | 没有这么完美的事 |
[01:04] | We have this… dirty secret. | 我们之间有见不得光的秘密 |
[01:08] | When are you gonna leave him, Celeste? | 你要什么时候才会离开他 瑟莱丝特 |
[01:11] | I’m now one of those people | 我现在变成了 |
[01:13] | I swore I would never turn myself into. | 我曾发誓不会成为的那种人 |
[01:15] | She can’t just let us all get along– | 她就是爱跟我们对着干 |
[01:17] | I said, “Thank you!” | 我说”谢谢”了 |
[01:19] | We don’t want anyone getting hurt, do we? | 我们不想伤害到谁 对吧 |
[01:21] | You threatening me? | 你这是威胁我吗 |
[01:23] | They bully. It’s human nature. | 小孩欺凌人 这是天性 |
[01:24] | They grow out of it. | 长大后就好了 |
[01:25] | Sometimes, they don’t. | 有时本性难改 |
[01:28] | Sometimes, I’m just holding onto this idea of perfection so tight, | 我有时候太过于追求完美 |
[01:33] | something has to give. | 总要牺牲一些东西 |
[01:36] | We all do bad things sometimes. | 我们偶尔都会做坏事 |
[04:53] | Celeste. Celeste! | 瑟莱丝特 瑟莱丝特 |
[04:57] | My God. | 吓我一跳 |
[05:00] | I just… | 我… |
[05:02] | I was having a nightmare. | 我刚才做恶梦了 |
[05:04] | Shouldn’t they be awake? | 孩子们该起床了吧 |
[05:06] | My God… | 天呐 |
[05:09] | Yeah. Josh. Max. Up we go. We overslept. | 对 乔希 麦克斯 我们睡过头了 |
[05:12] | C’mon, c’mon, c’mon. Let’s go. | 快起床 快起来 上学了 |
[05:13] | – We’re in a rush. – Come on, soldiers. | -来不及了 -起来吧 小子们 |
[05:15] | Quick, quick, quick. | 快 快 快 |
[05:16] | – Morning, Grandma. – Protein bar breakfast in the car. | -早 奶奶 -早饭就在车里吃个士力架吧 |
[05:20] | Your favorite. | 你们最喜欢了 |
[05:22] | I have to go to town. I can drop you off. | 我要去城里一趟 我可以送你们 |
[05:26] | Thanks, Mary Louise. | 谢谢 玛丽·路易斯 |
[05:32] | What was it about? | 什么内容啊 |
[05:34] | Your nightmare. | 你做什么恶梦了 |
[05:36] | It was stupid. | 不值得一提 |
[05:38] | Nothing, really. | 真没什么 |
[05:41] | You said “rape.” | 你喊了”强奸” |
[05:44] | What? | 什么 |
[05:46] | Something about a rape. | 你说梦话 提到强奸了 |
[06:00] | Can I have some water, please? | 请给一杯水 好吗 |
[06:37] | Okay, I’m putting this in your small pocket, okay? | 我放在你的小口袋里了 |
[06:39] | Yep. | 好 |
[06:42] | First day of school! | 今天开学啊 |
[06:45] | Stop! Hey, Max, you idiot! | 住手 麦克斯 你个蠢货 |
[06:47] | Boys, come on. Keep it down, would you? | 孩子们 别闹了 别吵了 |
[06:49] | I can’t hear myself think. | 我都没法思考了 |
[06:50] | Then just don’t think, Mom. | 那就别思考了 妈妈 |
[06:51] | Give it back, you idiot! | 还给我 蠢货 |
[06:53] | – Stop! – Give it back! | -别打了 -还给我 |
[06:55] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[07:00] | Fine young men | 所谓君子 |
[07:01] | don’t suddenly become fine young men | 非一日养成 |
[07:03] | all of sudden in a whoosh, you know. | 非一朝一夕之事 |
[07:07] | It starts with being fine young boys. | 而是从小培养 |
[07:09] | And part of being a fine young boy | 而养成之路 |
[07:11] | is listening and respecting your mother. | 从尊重母亲开始 听妈妈的话 |
[07:15] | She works so hard for you. | 她为你们付出很多心血 |
[07:17] | That’s why the sun shines on her so. | 由此彰显母爱伟大 |
[07:21] | Thank you, Mary Louise. | 谢谢你 玛丽·路易斯 |
[07:28] | I have two showings, | 我有两件事要好好表现 |
[07:29] | I have Abigail’s college advisor, | 一是跟艾比盖尔的辅导员约谈 |
[07:31] | not to mention all this scrutiny. | 更别提要重新被审视了 |
[07:32] | – It’s just gonna be a day. – What scrutiny? | -今天有得忙了 -什么被审视 |
[07:34] | Ed, this is the first day of school. | 埃德 今天第一天开学 |
[07:36] | We have to earn our good-mom badges all over again. | 我们得重新赢得”出色辣妈”的口碑 |
[07:39] | “Has she gotten fatter over the summer? | “她这个暑假胖了吗 |
[07:40] | Does she look older?” | 她看起来老了不少吗” |
[07:41] | These questions get asked, Ed, | 一定会有人问起这些 埃德 |
[07:43] | and we all get judged all over again. | 我们会重新被审视 |
[07:45] | It’s a complete double standard | 真是太双标了 |
[07:46] | ’cause if a dad shows up, they’re like, | 因为如果孩子父亲到场 就会是 |
[07:48] | “Wow, there’s a dad here. He’s involved.” | “天 孩子爸爸来了 他好顾家哦” |
[07:50] | But with the moms… | 而妈妈们就不同了 |
[07:52] | it just makes me wanna blow. | 很抓狂 让我想原地爆炸 |
[07:53] | Boom! | 爆炸了 |
[07:54] | My God. Chloe. Goddammit! | 天呐 克洛伊 吓死我了 |
[07:57] | Just right there. I need to get right there. | 就在那儿 我开到那边就行 |
[07:59] | Chloe– | 克洛伊 |
[08:00] | Could you please turn it down? | 你能关掉吗 |
[08:01] | Let second grade begin. | 二年级序幕拉开了 |
[08:48] | Welcome back to our wonderful, wonderful Otter Bay. | 欢迎重返我们绚烂多彩的水獭湾小学 |
[08:52] | Gosh, I always so love the sound of that. | 天 我好喜欢这句话 |
[08:54] | Let’s all say that together, shall we? | 我们再一起说一遍吧 |
[08:56] | Wonderful, wonderful Otter Bay. | 绚烂多彩的水獭湾小学 |
[08:59] | Here we go. Now, gang… | 音乐走起 大家伙儿 |
[09:01] | Since we ask our children to sing this song every year, | 我们每学期都让孩子们唱这首歌 |
[09:04] | I think it’s high time we sing it with them, | 是时候跟他们一起唱了 |
[09:06] | so everybody let out their inner otter, | 都把内心”水獭”般的美好释放出来 |
[09:08] | and sing along. | 合唱同一首歌 |
[09:11] | ♪ Otter Bay ♪ | ♪水獭湾♪ |
[09:12] | ♪ Otter Bay, it’s the best place of them all ♪ | ♪水獭湾 世上最美好之地♪ |
[09:15] | Very impressive. We’re in the key of F, Madeline. | 非常棒 我们唱的是F调 梅德琳 |
[09:18] | ♪ To start our day when we rise up with a snort ♪ | ♪哼哼唧唧 快乐地开始一天♪ |
[09:22] | ♪ With dance and song and sport ♪ | ♪载歌载舞 运动娱乐♪ |
[09:28] | ♪ To be a little otter in the bay ♪ | ♪做一只湾中小水獭♪ |
[09:33] | Yes! You got my otter heart going! Thank you! | 非常好 我的心都融化了 谢谢大家 |
[09:37] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[09:40] | Really pushing the school spirit this year, aren’t you? | 你今年真是”加强”校风建设啊 |
[09:42] | Well, it’s my otter blood, Madeline. | 水獭之风 深入我心 梅德琳 |
[09:44] | – Hi, Madeline Martha Mackenzie. – Lisa Coolidge. | -你好 梅德琳·玛莎·麦肯齐 -丽萨·柯立芝 |
[09:47] | Anyway, it was a beautiful service, Warren. | 总之 “仪式”[葬礼]办得很风光 沃伦 |
[09:49] | Well, thank you, Madeline, | 过奖 梅德琳 |
[09:50] | I like to think of it more as an assembly. | 我觉得”典礼”这个词更合适 |
[09:52] | A service is for when someone dies, | “仪式”一般用来形容葬礼 |
[09:54] | you know, like a school fundraiser. | 比如 学校募捐家长死了 |
[09:57] | You’re not seriously gonna go there, are you? | 你不是真拿这茬找事吧 |
[09:59] | My hope is that you don’t go there, Madeline. | 我倒是希望 你别拿这事做文章 梅德琳 |
[10:01] | Now, let’s remember a lot of last year’s mishigas were lovingly stirred up by you. | 想想去年你挑起的各种事端 |
[10:06] | Anybody want a red velvet? | 有人想吃红丝绒蛋糕吗 |
[10:08] | – Melissa! – Cupcake? | -梅丽莎 -杯子蛋糕 |
[10:10] | I’ll take one for each thigh. | 不减肥了 我来一个 |
[10:12] | Absolutely. | 来吧 |
[10:12] | I don’t even like to chew. I just shove ’em down. | 我都不喜欢嚼 我就直接咽下去 |
[10:15] | Maybe you can give one to Warren so he can shove it too. | 你给沃伦一个吧 让他可以把话都咽回去 |
[10:20] | And we’re off. | 这就开始了 |
[10:21] | It’s a classy crop of moms, these ones. | 这种家长都这样 一言不合就怼你 |
[10:24] | Those gluten-free? | 这是不含麸质蛋糕吗 |
[10:25] | Tahoe was good? | 塔霍湖那边还不错吧 |
[10:27] | Yeah, it was good. Nathan caught a lot of fish. | 很不错 内森钓了很多鱼 |
[10:29] | And I hear you’re selling houses like crazy. | 我听说你销售业绩爆表啊 |
[10:32] | That’s very cool. | 真棒 |
[10:32] | My gosh, in Monterey, it is like printing money. | 蒙特利的房子太好卖了 数钱数到手抽筋 |
[10:35] | I should have done this years ago. | 我早就该干房地产这行了 |
[10:38] | – I’m gonna go find Skye. – Okay. | -我去看下斯凯 -好 |
[10:42] | Okay. Are you two fighting? | 好 你俩吵架了吗 |
[10:44] | No. Actually, I almost wish we were. | 没有 我倒是希望吵起来了 |
[10:46] | No, she’s… she’s been acting like that for a while now. | 没吵架 她这样有一段时间了 |
[10:51] | Acting like what? | 怎样啊 |
[10:53] | Shut down. Like, withdrawn. | 不冷不热 不爱理人 |
[10:56] | You mean you’re not having sex. | 你是说 你俩没有性生活了 |
[10:58] | Okay, don’t forget that Abigail has her college counselor meeting at 2:00 p.m. | 别忘了下午两点见艾比盖尔的大学辅导员 |
[11:00] | Yeah, yeah, I got your– | 知道 我收到… |
[11:02] | I got your emails. Six of them this morning. | 我今早收到你六封邮件轰炸了 |
[11:03] | – Good. Thank you. – This is her future, Nathan. | -真好 谢谢了 -这关乎她的前程 内森 |
[11:06] | Nice to be back. | 回来真好啊 |
[11:08] | I’m told that my daughter, Amabella, | 有人跟我说 我女儿 艾玛贝拉 |
[11:09] | is going to be in your class. So exciting. | 这学期在你班上 好期待啊 |
[11:12] | Yes, very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:13] | She has an IQ of 152. | 她智商152 |
[11:16] | Genius level, right. | 天才水平 |
[11:18] | That’s a very high number. Life’s about give and take. | 高智商 生活在于权衡得失 |
[11:20] | I expect you to take care of my daughter. | 我想让你照顾我女儿 |
[11:22] | Pay special attention. And, again, welcome. | 特别关照 再次欢迎你 |
[11:28] | And… my Amabella was bullied last year. | 我家艾玛贝拉去年被同学霸凌了 |
[11:32] | I mean, in like, biting and choking. | 被咬啊 被掐啊 |
[11:35] | So, we’re gonna make sure that doesn’t happen again. | 今年不准再发生这种事了 |
[11:41] | Oops. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:44] | Here’s my problem with the whole meditation thing. | 我之所以不喜欢”冥想”这回事 |
[11:46] | It’s like you shut out the world, | 就是你隔绝了外界 |
[11:48] | but you also shut out your friends, | 你也远离了朋友 |
[11:49] | which is a little bit weird. | 这有些让人无语啊 |
[11:50] | And also, does she look funny? Something’s not right. | 还有 她看上去是不是不对劲 这里肯定有事儿 |
[11:53] | Are you talking about Bonnie? | 你是说邦妮吗 |
[11:57] | Like, she’s off. But she was off before she went to Tahoe. | 她有些恍惚 但她去塔霍湖之前 就不在状态了 |
[12:00] | Unplugged is one thing, | 遁世可以 |
[12:01] | but unhinged is a total other thing. | 但精神失常 就另当别论了 |
[12:04] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[12:06] | – Hon. – Why are you cutting me off? | -亲 -你怎么突然插道啊 |
[12:08] | – Honey. The horn. The horn. – Dick! I just think we– | -亲爱的 别再按喇叭了 -混蛋 我就是觉得… |
[12:09] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:11] | Once I lean in, you know how I am. | 你知道我只要插手了 肯定管到底 |
[12:13] | – Indeed. – I think we need to talk to her | -确实 -我们得跟她谈一下 |
[12:15] | and see where her head is at. | 看她到底是怎么回事 |
[12:16] | – Do you? – Do you want to get a coffee? | -是吗 -你想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[12:19] | By the way, did you see Renata getting up that new teacher’s ass? | 话说 你看到蕾娜塔去麻烦新老师了吗 |
[12:23] | I thought she was gonna have to pull out her snorkel. | 我还以为她会卖惨呢 |
[12:26] | Easy. I’m gonna go to the ladies’ room; | 别这么毒 我去下卫生间 |
[12:28] | – Can you get me an Americano? – Will do. | -帮我点一杯美式咖啡 -好 |
[12:31] | – Hey, Bruna. – Hey, Madeline. | -布鲁娜 -梅德琳 |
[12:33] | Wow, do you sell weed? It smells like weed over here. | 这里卖大麻吗 这里一股大麻味儿 |
[12:35] | – Keep the change. – Thank you so much. | -不用找了 -谢谢 |
[12:36] | Can I get an Americano– | 一杯美式 |
[12:38] | and a bran muffin? | 麦麸松糕 |
[12:40] | – That’s a thing? – Mary Louise? | -有这种东西吗 -玛丽·路易斯 |
[12:45] | Madeline. | 我是梅德琳 |
[12:45] | – Madeline! – Yes. | -梅德琳 -对 |
[12:47] | – So nice to see you again. – I’m Celeste’s friend. Yes. | -又见面了 -我是瑟莱丝特的朋友 |
[12:49] | How have you been? | 你最近好吗 |
[12:50] | Good, good. The kids are good. How are you? | 很好 孩子们也很好 你呢 |
[12:53] | I can’t complain. | 也不能说不好 |
[12:55] | Actually, I can. | 还真不好 |
[13:00] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[13:04] | But Celeste tells me that you continue to be so helpful | 但瑟莱丝特说 你一直帮了不少忙 |
[13:07] | with her and the boys and… | 照顾她和孩子们 |
[13:09] | She should just get a proper housekeeper. | 她其实找个月嫂就可以了 |
[13:11] | – You’re very short. – Excuse me? | -你很矮啊 -什么 |
[13:13] | I don’t mean it in a negative way. | 我不是说这是缺点 |
[13:17] | Maybe I do. | 也许是呢 |
[13:19] | I find little people to be untrustworthy. | 我觉得个子矮的人都不可信 |
[13:25] | My apologies. It’s just that I’m… | 抱歉 我就是… |
[13:29] | I pride myself on being a very good judge of character, | 我看人很准 我以此为傲 |
[13:31] | but you have always presented such a difficult read. | 但我很难看透你这个人 |
[13:35] | You know, you seem like a nice person. Loving. | 你看上去慈眉善目 很有亲和力 |
[13:40] | But also, you strike me as a wanter. | 但我觉得你还是”索取型人格” |
[13:44] | A-A wanter? | 索取型人格 |
[13:46] | You know… | 就是… |
[13:47] | there are people in-in life who content themselves with what they have, | 生活中 有些人懂得知足 |
[13:51] | and then there are others who just… just want. | 而有些人则索取无度 |
[13:58] | I’m not a wanter. | 我不是索取型人格 |
[13:59] | You don’t have to take it personally. | 你不必介怀 |
[14:01] | Anyway, I’m a wanter myself. | 我也是索取型人格 |
[14:04] | You know what I want? I want Perry back. | 你知道我想要什么吗 我想让佩里复活 |
[14:08] | I wanna know what happened that night. | 我想知道那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[14:10] | And I-I’m very tempted to ask you, | 我很想问你 |
[14:13] | but I doubt I would get the… | 但我感觉你不会… |
[14:16] | the truth, would I? | 告知我真相吧 |
[14:20] | Your son lost his balance and he fell. | 你儿子不小心摔下去了 |
[14:22] | Yes, that seems to be the company line. | 大家口径一致 都这么说啊 |
[14:25] | Depending on whose company you keep. | 问题是跟谁统一口径了 |
[14:28] | Mary Louise. | 玛丽·路易斯 |
[14:29] | Madeline and I were just… talking. | 我和梅德琳刚聊了几句 |
[14:34] | What the hell was that? | 搞什么啊 |
[14:35] | That was a very strong position. | 她好强势啊 |
[14:37] | And I didn’t like it! | 我不喜欢 |
[14:39] | Welcome to my life. | 这就是我婆婆啊 |
[14:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:52] | Tori. | 托丽 |
[14:53] | Sorry, I didn’t recognize you at first. | 抱歉 我一开始没认出你 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I had my breasts done. | 我隆胸了 |
[15:01] | Yeah, it’s fabulous. | 对 非常棒 |
[15:02] | I always felt a little self-conscious, you know. | 我以前一直觉得有些难为情 |
[15:07] | About your breasts? | 因为隆胸吗 |
[15:08] | My nose. | 隆鼻 |
[15:09] | Now, nobody notices it so much. | 大家现在都不在意了 |
[15:12] | Everybody notices these though. And that pisses Joseph off. | 大家都注意到胸了 这让乔瑟夫很恼火 |
[15:17] | So… | 总之 |
[15:19] | Well, I’ll see you around. | 回见了 |
[15:29] | How long does she plan to stay? | 她打算在这里待多久 |
[15:30] | Well, she comes and goes. | 不定时 |
[15:32] | It’s a short hop from San Francisco. | 从这里到旧金山很近 |
[15:35] | She’s been… a really big help. | 她帮了我不少忙 |
[15:40] | I mean, I’d be lost without her. | 没有她 我肯定六神无主了 |
[15:43] | So what brings you? | 你怎么突然过来了 |
[15:45] | It’s been a while. | 你很久没来了 |
[15:53] | I’ve had some nightmares starting up of late that… | 我最近一直做恶梦 |
[15:58] | I mean, may be triggered by the beginning of the school year. | 也许是因为开学了 触发了心理旧伤 |
[16:01] | I think I still… | 我好像还是… |
[16:02] | associate that place with… | 看到学校就想起… |
[16:04] | How could you not? | 这也无可厚非 |
[16:11] | Last night was… | 昨晚 |
[16:13] | It was a beauty. | 本来是个美梦 |
[16:18] | Perry and I were in… the in-vitro facility, and… | 我和佩里在试管受精诊所 |
[16:26] | it was all so sweet, and–and suddenly, I… | 本来很温馨 然而突然之间 |
[16:32] | I turned into a monster. | 我变成了冷血动物 |
[16:36] | I was strangling him. I was lifting him up, and I– | 我在梦里勒他 把他举起来 我… |
[16:39] | I– | 我… |
[16:43] | It was… beyond disturbing, and I-I… | 画面太暴力了 我… |
[16:49] | a little exhilarating. | 一种兴奋感油然而生 |
[16:54] | Is that– Do you see yourself as a monster? | 你把自己当冷血动物看待吗 |
[16:59] | I guess I still feel… | 我就是觉得… |
[17:04] | – responsible. – For…? | -这事怪我 -什么事 |
[17:09] | For the accident. | 他意外坠亡一事 |
[17:11] | I mean, if I’d left him when I should have– | 如果早点离开他 |
[17:13] | We should have never been together that night, | 我们那晚就不会在一起了 |
[17:15] | and he might still be alive. | 他可能现在还活着 |
[17:17] | That I chose that night of all nights to leave him | 而我偏偏选在那一晚离开他 |
[17:20] | and to tell him and… | 告诉他… |
[17:26] | Even in death, his message lives on. | 即使人已亡故 却还是阴魂不散 |
[17:29] | – What message? – That you’re to blame. | -什么阴魂不散 -他生前对你的影响 让你怪罪自己 |
[17:31] | You’re always to blame. | 永远都是你的错 |
[17:37] | You’re not. | 而错不在你 |
[17:46] | Are you getting out? | 你出去社交吗 |
[17:49] | – Are you seeing anyone? – No. | -你有跟谁约会吗 -没有 |
[17:52] | That part of me is still dead, I suppose. | 我感情这方面枯萎了吧 |
[17:54] | First thing’s first: get the boys’ lives back on track, | 首先 我要让两个孩子的生活重回正轨 |
[17:57] | that’s the priority. | 这才是首要之事 |
[17:58] | Seeing their mom happy could help there. | 孩子们见母亲重展笑颜 心情自然会好 |
[18:00] | So, you’re saying for my life to go on successfully, | 你是说 我只有找到一个男人 |
[18:02] | – I need to be with a man? – No. | -日子才能过得舒心吗 -不是 |
[18:04] | But the freedom to be with one, maybe. | 但掌控自己找一个男人的选择权 就是 |
[18:08] | You’re still married, Celeste, and the husband is dead. | 你还是已婚 瑟莱丝特 而你丈夫去世了 |
[18:37] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[18:39] | I told you I was running. | 我说了 我去跑步了 |
[18:41] | That was like two hours ago, I’ve been calling you. | 那是两小时前了 我一直打给你 |
[18:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:51] | I just thought it might be that you hated Tahoe, | 我以为你可能就是不喜欢塔霍湖 |
[18:53] | but since we’ve been back… | 但我们都回来了… |
[18:57] | Come on. | 别这样了 |
[18:58] | I need some space, Nathan. I told you. | 我需要一些空间 内森 我说过了 |
[19:01] | Just let it be. | 别来烦我了 |
[19:03] | He’s my favorite in the whole aquarium. | 水族馆里 我最喜欢它了 |
[19:05] | It’s a red octopus, and watch. | 这是一只红章鱼 你们瞧 |
[19:07] | The closer he gets to the kelp, | 它慢慢靠近那条海带 |
[19:09] | he’ll change his color so that he camouflages with his environment. | 它就会变色伪装 将自己融入环境 |
[19:12] | – Cool. – Look. You see him right now? | -真帅 -你们看见了吗 |
[19:14] | – Yeah. – He’s changing color. | -是 -它变色了 |
[19:16] | You guys want to know a fun fact about octopus? | 给你们科普一个章鱼小知识啊 |
[19:19] | – Yeah! – It’s kinda weird. | -好 -有些惊悚 |
[19:21] | – You can handle it? – Yeah. | -你们有心理准备吗 -有 |
[19:22] | Okay, females contain deadly venom, | 雌性章鱼 体内含有毒液 |
[19:25] | and sometimes, they’ll kill and they’ll eat the males | 有时 雌性章鱼会在交配后 |
[19:28] | after they mate with them. | 杀掉并吃掉雄性章鱼 |
[19:32] | I know. | 确实奇葩 |
[19:33] | Why is it the prettier something is, the more dangerous? | 为什么越美丽的东西 就越危险呢 |
[19:37] | Like with snakes and spiders. | 比如特别艳丽的蛇 蜘蛛 |
[19:39] | That’s a great question. I wish I knew the answer to that. | 问得好 但我也不知道原因 |
[19:42] | – One second, okay? – You’re so observant. | -你们等一下 -你很有洞察力 |
[19:43] | Sometimes, pretty colors are to give a fair warning | 有时 颜色鲜艳是一种警示 |
[19:46] | so other animals know they need to keep a safe distance. | 这样其它动物就会知道 要保持安全距离 |
[19:57] | There you go. | 现在知道了吧 |
[20:03] | How you doing? | 最近好吗 |
[20:05] | Good. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[20:09] | Not really, no. Bonnie. | 不是很好 邦妮有事 |
[20:11] | I mean, she’s gone missing in mental action. | 她有些精神恍惚 |
[20:14] | The whole summer, truth be told. | 说实话 都持续一整个夏天了 |
[20:17] | Hey, man, could I– | 我能… |
[20:19] | could I ask you a big favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[20:22] | Could you maybe take her out to lunch? | 你能找她吃顿饭聊聊吗 |
[20:25] | Listen, you’ve always been better to talking to women than I have | 你比我更懂怎么跟女人聊天 |
[20:27] | and, you know, you certainly got Madeline in a way I never could. | 你都搞定梅德琳了 这一点就甩我几条街了 |
[20:30] | I mean, I think you might be able to get her to open up. | 也许你能让她打开心扉 |
[20:32] | You know, you have your little way. | 你是”妇女之友” |
[20:34] | All I’m getting is pushback at every turn. | 我总是热脸贴冷屁股 啥都问不出 |
[20:36] | I swear to God, if I signed up for this bullshit, | 讲真 如果我这么懂女人心 |
[20:38] | I’d still be with Maddie. | 我就不会和梅梅离婚了 |
[20:40] | – I mean– I don’t mean– – No, no. | -别误会 我不是… -没事 |
[20:44] | Look, Nathan… | 是这样 内森 |
[20:46] | I’m no expert on marriage or anything. | 我不是婚姻专家 “知心大姐” |
[20:48] | I mean, something tells me | 这么说吧 |
[20:49] | if you’re seeking out the husband of your ex-wife to, like, | 如果你来找你前妻的老公 |
[20:53] | lead the communication charge with your new one… | 来开导你现任妻子… |
[20:59] | Why do you always have to be so snide? | 你为什么总是这么毒舌 |
[21:01] | I don’t mean to be snide. | 我不是故意毒舌 |
[21:02] | No, you don’t mean to be, it just comes natural. | 对 你并非有意 你天生就是毒舌 |
[21:03] | It’s like you’re a snide fuck. | 你就是个”毒舌妇” |
[21:05] | That’s what you are. You’re a snide fuck. | 你天生就这样 就是个”毒舌妇” |
[21:07] | You know, Nathan, maybe instead of just talking to Bonnie, | 内森 与其总想着跟邦妮谈开 |
[21:10] | you should embrace some of her interests. | 你不如投其所好 |
[21:13] | – Her interests? – Yeah. | -投其所好 -是啊 |
[21:14] | She won’t even let me embrace her. | 她都不肯投入我的怀抱 |
[21:16] | – Okay. – Yeah, you’re snide. | -好吧 -你就是毒舌 |
[21:18] | – You’re a snide fuck. – What? | -你这个”毒舌妇” -我没有 |
[21:20] | – Whatever. – Come on. | -随你吧 -别这样啊 |
[21:22] | Snide fuck. | “毒舌妇” |
[21:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:34] | – Mrs. Klein? – Juliette. | -克莱恩太太 -朱丽叶 |
[21:36] | Hey, honey. I’m pulling in. Can you– | 亲爱的 我停车呢 你能… |
[21:38] | can–wait. | 稍等 |
[21:39] | Hold on one second. Hold on–Hello? | 稍等片刻 还在吗 |
[21:42] | This is why I talk about being nice. | 这就是彬彬有礼的下场 |
[21:44] | Hey. No, I can’t– | 我听不到… |
[21:46] | What do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[21:48] | I love the view. | 风景迷人 |
[21:50] | Sorry, I’m on the phone. | 抱歉 我在打电话 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I thought Tahoe was supposed to be about decompression too, | 我也以为塔霍湖之旅能帮她排解愁绪呢 |
[21:55] | but she seems like she’s on Mars. | 但她似乎神游到火星了 |
[21:56] | – Maybe she’s using. – Excuse me. | -她是不是吸毒了 -打断一下 |
[21:58] | Yeah, just a second. | 稍等 |
[22:00] | And I am beating myself up | 我好懊悔 |
[22:01] | that I told Jane I liked her bangs. | 当初就不该称赞简的刘海 |
[22:03] | Can you get off the phone, please? | 你理一下我们 好吗 |
[22:07] | Let me call you back. | 我一会儿打给你 |
[22:10] | Yeah, what can I do for you? | 有事吗 |
[22:12] | I mean, I can’t deny it. | 我不得不承认 |
[22:14] | ♪ It’s my house and I live here ♪ | ♪我的居所 我的家 ♪ |
[22:16] | Good, right there. | 很好 保持住 |
[22:19] | ♪ It’s my house and I live here ♪ | ♪ 我的居所 我的家♪ |
[22:22] | Beautiful, come on down. Good. | 真上镜 低垂目光 很好 |
[22:24] | Eyes up this way. Gorgeous. | 眼睛看这边 真美 |
[22:26] | I’m so tired of those shots of women. | 我真受不了摆拍的女性美照 |
[22:27] | I mean, they’re in power, right? | 女性有力量 |
[22:29] | They own banks and they’re all, like, demure. Bullshit. | 财权在握又庄重娴静 简直胡扯 |
[22:34] | Back to the ocean. | 背对大海 |
[22:35] | What’s all this? | 这是干什么 |
[22:38] | The photoshoot. Women in power. | 女性力量主题摄影 |
[22:40] | I thought they wanted just, office shots. | 还以为只拍工作照就行了 |
[22:42] | No, they’re doing house and, office. | 不 居家照和工作照都要 |
[22:47] | You look nice. | 这身打扮很亮眼 |
[22:49] | Here we go. Look at me. | 很好 看镜头 |
[23:07] | So she has a 3.8 GPA, | 她绩点3.8 |
[23:09] | and she has done charity work with human trafficking. | 还参与过人口贩卖相关的慈善工作 |
[23:13] | She also has an internship coming up– | 她马上就要去实习了 |
[23:15] | Stanford has an admit rate of under ten. | 斯坦福录取率不到百分之十 |
[23:17] | Princeton and Williams the same, | 普林斯顿和威廉姆斯学院也很难进 |
[23:18] | and since she doesn’t have legacy going for her– | 而你们两位也不是校友 |
[23:20] | Any of these schools would be lucky to have her. | 她申请的这几所大学该偷着乐才是 |
[23:23] | She’s an excellent candidate– | 她是个出色的录取苗子 |
[23:25] | – Candidate is, I think, the wrong– – Honey. | -不只是苗子… -亲爱的 |
[23:27] | What? Don’t “honey” me. She has a 3.8 GPA. | 别打断我 她绩点3.8 |
[23:30] | She has a 1350 on her SATs, | 高考成绩1350分 |
[23:32] | but we’re gonna get that number up | 但肯定会提分 |
[23:33] | because she has private tutoring coming up, so I feel– | 因为我们给她请了家教 依我看… |
[23:36] | I don’t even want to go to college. | 我根本不想上大学 |
[23:41] | I mean, she’s just– she’s just nervous. | 她就是太紧张了 |
[23:43] | – She doesn’t mean that. – I do mean it. | -这不是她的本意 -我真这么想 |
[23:45] | I don’t want to go to college. | 我不想上大学 |
[23:48] | It feels so good to say that out loud. | 说出来简直如释重负 |
[23:51] | Okay, Abigail, honey. You’re going to college. | 艾比盖尔 亲爱的 你得上大学 |
[23:53] | The planet is dying, Mom, | 地球日益衰竭 妈 |
[23:55] | but God forbid I don’t study Lysistrata? It’s bullshit. | 这种时候谁还有心思学戏剧啊 别逗了 |
[24:00] | Do you know what kids do at college? | 你知道大学生整天做什么吗 |
[24:01] | They drink. They fuck. They mull over a sex change. | 酗酒做爱 还想变性 |
[24:04] | I’m not going. | 我才不上大学 |
[24:05] | – All right, you’re going to college. – I’m not going. | -你必须上大学 -我不去 |
[24:07] | I’m not going to college. | 我不要上大学 |
[24:08] | If you wanna go, you know, you should go. | 你要想去 自己去好了 |
[24:10] | You should go to college. | 你该去上大学 |
[24:11] | No, I know how to make any situation about me. | 我的确爱博关注 |
[24:13] | This is not that. | 但此事不同 |
[24:14] | – This is about you and your future, Abigail. – Abby. | -此事关乎你的未来 艾比盖尔 -艾比 |
[24:19] | – I’m not going. – I’m so sorry. | -我就不去 -真抱歉 |
[24:23] | Where did she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[24:25] | I– | 我… |
[24:28] | – Did you know about this? – No, I swear. | -你早就知情吗 -不知道 我发誓 |
[24:30] | You were with her all summer in Tahoe, | 你整个夏天都和她在塔霍湖共处 |
[24:32] | – and you knew nothing about this? – Madeline, I didn’t know. | -居然对此一无所知吗 -梅德琳 我真不知情 |
[24:34] | And what about Bonnie? | 那邦妮呢 |
[24:34] | Did she know about this “fuck college” plan? | 她早知道艾比不打算读大学了吗 |
[24:36] | Bonnie’s left the building. | 邦妮离开了 |
[24:40] | Unbelievable. | 莫名其妙 |
[24:42] | You know if she doesn’t go to college, | 她要是不读大学 |
[24:43] | she won’t have a life. | 这辈子就毁了 |
[24:44] | She’ll just be serving Big Macs and French fries, and that’ll be her life. | 以后只能去快餐店打工 |
[24:48] | – Is that what you want for her, Nathan? – Stop, stop. Stop yelling at me. | -你想看着她堕落吗 内森 -别说了 别吵我大吼大叫 |
[24:50] | – Stop yelling at me. – What? | -别朝我吼 -怎么了 |
[24:51] | – You know you bear some responsibility here, right? – I do? | -你也有责任啊 -是吗 |
[24:53] | – You’re her father. – Okay. | -你是她爸 -行吧 |
[24:54] | This is her senior year, | 她已经高三了 |
[24:55] | she’s on the cusp of her life, | 正值人生的重要转折点 |
[24:57] | – and you let it go all to shit in Tahoe! – Don’t– | -你带她去了趟塔霍湖 就全毁了 -别 |
[24:59] | You just hit me. You just hit me. | 你打我 你怎么能打我 |
[25:00] | Because you deserve it! | 你欠打 |
[25:20] | But honestly, Ed, if she doesn’t go to college, what’s she gonna do? | 讲真 埃德 她不读大学 能去干什么呢 |
[25:24] | Go into retail? | 做销售吗 |
[25:27] | Let me call you right back. | 我一会儿打给你 |
[25:29] | Mary Louise? | 玛丽·路易斯 |
[25:30] | – Maddie. – Madeline. Hello. | -梅梅 -你好 梅德琳 |
[25:33] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[25:34] | Well, I thought I might look for a small flat here in town, | 我想在这儿租个小公寓 |
[25:38] | so that I could help out with the boys | 方便照看孙子们 |
[25:40] | but not quite be so underfoot. | 但又不想太碍事 |
[25:43] | I see. | 好吧 |
[25:44] | – Do you work here? – Yes. | -你在这里工作吗 -对 |
[25:46] | Do you handle rentals? | 你负责房屋出租吗 |
[25:47] | I do, actually. Oren and I both do, yes. | 对 我和奥伦都负责这块业务 |
[25:50] | I see you’re wearing heels. | 你穿了高跟鞋啊 |
[25:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:56] | Oren, do you mind if I just have a minute with Mrs. Wright? | 奥伦 让我和怀特太太单独聊聊吧 |
[25:59] | Of course not. | 没问题 |
[26:00] | You’re in wonderful hands. | 她业务能力很强 |
[26:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:04] | Mary Louise, I realize that you’re still grieving, | 玛丽·路易斯 我知道你还没走出丧子之痛 |
[26:07] | and that you’ve been through a tremendous amount of heartbreak, | 你一直心如刀割 |
[26:10] | but I don’t care for the way you spoke to me before. | 但我很不满你之前的说话态度 |
[26:12] | It was rude, and I didn’t deserve it. | 你无端朝我发泄 我很无辜 |
[26:15] | No, you didn’t. I apologize. | 没错 我道歉 |
[26:20] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | The truth is, it had nothing to do with you. | 其实 真不关你的事 |
[26:23] | When I was in boarding school, I had– I had a best friend, | 我当年在寄宿学校有个好朋友 |
[26:26] | or so I thought, | 反正我傻傻拿她当朋友 |
[26:28] | who revealed herself to be quite treacherous, | 可她其实心肠歹毒 |
[26:30] | and, caused me a lot of pain. | 深深伤害了我 |
[26:35] | So… she was just an itty-bitty little thing | 她也身材娇小 |
[26:38] | with a big, bubbly personality that… | 性格大大咧咧 |
[26:41] | was designed to hide… | 但表象背后 |
[26:44] | that she was utterly vapid inside. | 隐藏着蛇蝎心肠 |
[26:46] | You remind me so much of her | 你令我想起了她 |
[26:48] | that I suppose I punish you for that. | 所以我就拿你泄气了 |
[26:49] | That’s wrong of me, and I apologize. | 我不该那样 对不起 |
[26:55] | – Oren. – Yes. Sorry. | -奥伦 -来了 抱歉 |
[26:59] | – I’m sure Oren will address all of your concerns. – Okay. | -奥伦会帮上你 -好 |
[27:03] | Where did we leave it? | 我们刚才说到哪儿了 |
[28:01] | That probably looked weird. | 画风大概很诡异吧 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:07] | Are you on the spectrum? | 你有社交障碍吗 |
[28:10] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[28:12] | I’m– | 我… |
[28:14] | Yeah, most likely. | 有可能 |
[28:17] | Well, I don’t think I am, but– | 我应该没有 但是 |
[28:19] | A little advice, you probably don’t wanna act weird and shit in public. | 忠告 最好别在公共场所肆无忌惮 |
[28:23] | We do a lot of kids’ events at the aquarium, | 水族馆儿童活动很多 |
[28:24] | and parents have a thing about entrusting their kids to psychos. | 家长们都不愿让怪胎带自家孩子玩 |
[28:29] | Noted. Got it. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[28:31] | The way people talk in this town, | 镇上的流言蜚语 |
[28:33] | I don’t need to tell you. | 不必我多言吧 |
[28:35] | You don’t need to tell me? What does that mean? | 不必你多言 什么意思 |
[28:39] | You’re one of the Monterey Five, right? | 你是”蒙特利五美”之一吧 |
[28:42] | Monterey Five? | “蒙特利五美”是什么 |
[28:44] | You were there the night the guy fell. | 那人跌落当晚 你在场 |
[28:45] | Wh–Where did you here that? | 你从哪儿听说了此事 |
[28:47] | Someone at work. I’ll see you around. | 同事说的 回见 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 回见 |
[28:53] | It was just the way he said it. | 他的语气太诡异了 |
[28:55] | How exactly was that? | 怎么说 |
[28:57] | Like we all have scarlet letters on our backs. | 似乎我们干了见不得人的事 |
[29:00] | Please. | 怎么会 |
[29:00] | We’re kidding ourselves if we think people have stopped talking. | 要说大家没在背后议论 那是自欺欺人 |
[29:03] | Yeah, but people talk. It’s– | 没错 但聊家长里短是人之常情 |
[29:04] | I think we’re all being a little bit paranoid, you guys. | 我们可能都有点鹤唳风声 各位 |
[29:07] | I think people have moved on, | 大家估计早就把此事抛诸脑后了 |
[29:08] | and the police definitely moved on. | 警察肯定也不再追究了 |
[29:10] | – Well, we don’t know for sure. – Yeah– | -这可不一定 -嗯 |
[29:11] | No, I talked to Susie Burke. | 我跟苏西·波克聊过 |
[29:13] | – Do you know Susie from IBM? – Yeah. | -国际商用机器公司的苏西 -好 |
[29:15] | She’s a good friend of Detective Quinlan. | 她和昆兰警探交好 |
[29:17] | I mean, like, really good friend. Gossip for another day, | 他俩关系可不一般 改天再仔细八卦 |
[29:21] | but she told me that she heard Quinlan say, like, | 她告诉我 昆兰提起过此事 |
[29:25] | the case isn’t “closed” closed, but they’ve got nothing. | 虽然本案并没有真正告破 但警察一无所获 |
[29:30] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:35] | – We’re good. – Okay. | -我们没事 -好 |
[29:37] | Yeah, good. | 没事 |
[29:51] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[29:51] | We were waiting for you at the beach. | 我们刚才都在沙滩等你 |
[29:54] | Yeah. Something came up. | 我有事耽搁了 |
[29:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:06] | – Do you care? – Do I care? | -你在意吗 -我在意吗 |
[30:09] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[30:15] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[30:17] | – Remember? – Yes. | -还记得吧 -嗯 |
[30:19] | It’s heavy. | 压在我心头 |
[30:20] | Are you– I mean, are you angry at me for some reason? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[30:28] | I’m angry with myself. | 我是气恼自己 |
[30:31] | If I had just told the truth, I would have gotten off, | 我当初要是坦白 就不会这么压抑了 |
[30:34] | but you said he slipped, | 但你当时说是他滑倒了 |
[30:35] | and everyone else joined in the fucking chorus. | 结果大家一致应和 |
[30:37] | – That was to protect you. – Yeah, thanks a lot. | -我是在保护你 -真是”谢谢你”啊 |
[30:42] | You know, I can’t talk to my husband. | 我不能对我丈夫坦白 |
[30:46] | Or my kid. | 也不能告诉我的孩子 |
[30:50] | I have to just swallow it all. | 我只能独自忍受 |
[30:53] | You can talk to us. | 你可以跟我们谈啊 |
[30:55] | We’re here for you. All of us. | 我们都会陪着你 |
[31:00] | Well, it hasn’t really felt like that. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[31:03] | Well, I’m sorry, but you’ve been in Tahoe. | 抱歉 可你一直待在塔霍湖呀 |
[31:04] | It’s not like you can put that shit on Gmail. | 这种事又不能电邮沟通 |
[31:07] | Like, what am I supposed to– | 我能怎么办啊 |
[31:11] | Bye, Maddie. | 再见 梅梅 |
[31:19] | Little Miss Sunshine, right? | 脸阴得要滴水吧 |
[31:20] | Listen, I’m sorry I pushed you. | 抱歉我之前推搡你 |
[31:22] | There you go, I said it. | 我承认我错了 |
[31:24] | Okay, I need to talk to Abby. Is she here? | 我得和艾比谈谈 她在吗 |
[31:28] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[31:46] | So… what was that all about? | 之前怎么回事 |
[31:50] | I just don’t think college is for everyone, that’s all. | 我就是觉得不是人人都适合读大学而已 |
[31:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:56] | So why is not for you? | 为何不适合你 |
[31:59] | Well… | 从何说起呢 |
[32:01] | Starting with the cost. It’s really expensive. | 首先 学费高昂 |
[32:05] | So, I’m assuming that if you’re gonna abandon that plan to go to college, | 既然你不打算读大学了 |
[32:08] | – you have another plan– – I do. | -想必另有打算吧 -没错 |
[32:12] | What is it? | 说来听听 |
[32:14] | – It’s to work for a startup. – My God. | -供职于创业公司 -天呐 |
[32:17] | Specifically, one that builds for profit housing for the homeless. | 一家为流浪人群提供荫蔽的创业公司 |
[32:21] | – Excuse me? – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[32:22] | And unlike, you know, the privatized shams like banks and credit card companies, | 不同于利己骗人的银行或信用公司 |
[32:28] | ours will make money while actually helping people. | 我们赚钱之余 能真正帮助人们 |
[32:32] | This is something real? | 你来真的啊 |
[32:33] | I’ve been offered a position to start in June. | 我六月就可以入职 |
[32:36] | – You cannot be serious. – I’m gonna take it. | -别逗了 -我打算去 |
[32:38] | You cannot mortgage your future over some sort of short-term plan. | 你不能只顾眼前 而不顾未来啊 |
[32:42] | I’m not doing that! | 我没有不顾未来 |
[32:44] | Well, then, what are you doing? | 那你这是干什么 |
[32:45] | There are four million homeless people in America, | 美国有四百万流浪人士 |
[32:48] | the average age being nine years old, | 平均年龄是九岁 |
[32:50] | – and I– – I don’t give a fuck! | -而我… -与我何干 |
[32:52] | I don’t care about fucking homeless people. | 流浪汉关老娘什么事 |
[32:56] | What? | 你说什么 |
[32:57] | That is not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[32:58] | I do care about homeless people. | 我也关心流浪人士 |
[33:00] | I just think you can give money to some charity | 但你可以向慈善机构捐款呀 |
[33:03] | while you actually attend college. | 这与你上大学不冲突 |
[33:05] | – I’m not going to college. – Yes, you are. | -我不上大学 -你必须得去 |
[33:08] | – Give me one good reason what I should– – It’s non-negotiable. | -你得摆事实讲道理呀 -这事没得商量 |
[33:10] | You are going to college because I said so, | 我让你去 你就得去 |
[33:13] | – and because you’re not thinking straight– – Because you said so? | -而且你现在头脑发热 -你让我去 我就得去 |
[33:15] | – Yes, because I said so. – What do you know? | -对 你得听我的 -凭什么听你的话 |
[33:17] | You didn’t go to college. | 你当年也没上大学 |
[33:19] | That’s exactly why you’re going. | 所以你才得上 |
[33:22] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[33:23] | Because you will have no life! | 因为没有文凭 就没有未来 |
[33:41] | Can’t you just tell her it’s time to go? | 你直接下逐客令不就好了 |
[33:42] | The boys love her. I mean, they love her. | 孩子们真的很喜欢她 |
[33:46] | And she’s… she’s a big help, she really is. | 而且她帮了我很多忙 |
[33:52] | So what’s up? | 那你在烦恼什么 |
[33:53] | I’m guessing you don’t need my help on how to handle a mother-in-law. | 你应该也不需要我帮忙处理婆媳关系 |
[33:58] | Why are you not cashing the checks? | 你怎么不兑现支票呢 |
[34:02] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[34:03] | Come on, Jane. Why? | 简 到底为什么 |
[34:04] | It’s rape money. You know I can’t do that. | 我不想动被强奸获得的赔偿 |
[34:10] | Ziggy’s entitled to it. | 这是齐格应得的财产 |
[34:12] | He’s part of Perry’s estate. | 他也是佩里的孩子 |
[34:16] | Do you ever hate me? Just a little bit. | 你内心是否对我有丝丝的怨恨 |
[34:21] | How could I hate you? | 我怎么会怨你 |
[34:23] | Because I slept with your husband. | 因为我和你丈夫上床了 |
[34:26] | I mean, I didn’t– You know what I mean. | 虽然并非是自愿 但毕竟还是发生了 |
[34:30] | He raped you. | 他强奸了你 |
[34:31] | But I knew he was married. | 但我早就知道他已婚 |
[34:32] | I mean, I didn’t know he was married to you, but… somebody. | 虽然我当时不知道他是你丈夫 但清楚他已婚 |
[34:36] | No. I don’t blame you for anything. | 不 我一点也不怨恨你 |
[34:41] | I think I would if I were in your shoes. | 换我是你 肯定会心怀怨恨 |
[34:45] | Celeste, for a man to commit adultery, | 瑟莱丝特 男人想出轨 |
[34:46] | he– there– there has to be another woman, | 也得有女人肯配合才行 |
[34:48] | and, you know what, more times than not, she’s complicit. | 而且多数情况下 女人是心甘情愿 |
[34:51] | I was complicit. | 我当时是心甘情愿 |
[34:52] | Not in the end, but… | 虽然最终是被强迫 |
[34:55] | definitely in the beginning. | 但最初也默许了 |
[35:05] | Are you glad that he’s dead? | 他死了 你开心吗 |
[35:10] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[36:40] | Come on, everybody. | 开饭了 |
[36:42] | Put it away, Max. | 别玩了 麦克斯 |
[36:44] | Come. | 快来 |
[36:48] | This looks so delicious. Thank you, Mary Louise. | 看上去很美味 谢谢你 玛丽·路易斯 |
[36:52] | I thought we were having KFC. | 不是要吃肯德基吗 |
[36:55] | Well, one cannot survive on fast food every night. | 每晚都吃快餐可不行 |
[36:59] | We don’t have it every night. | 我们也不是天天吃 |
[37:00] | You know that they– | 你知道吗 |
[37:01] | they ban these insidious fast food institutions from some parts of San Francisco. | 旧金山某些地方不允许开设这种垃圾快餐店 |
[37:07] | Do you remember when we walked across the Golden Gate Bridge? | 还记得我们到过金门大桥吗 |
[37:11] | It’s red. | 红门大桥 |
[37:13] | You’re right, it is red. | 没错 确实是红色 |
[37:16] | And Dad said he was going to swim to Alcatraz. | 爸爸当时还说要游到恶魔岛 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:20] | Sharks would have eaten him, stupid. | 会被鲨鱼吃掉的 傻瓜 |
[37:22] | No, they wouldn’t, idiot. | 才不会呢 白痴 |
[37:26] | You could hurt him! What’s wrong with you? | 会伤到他的 你怎么回事 |
[37:30] | I barely touched him. | 我都没怎么碰到他 |
[37:31] | You stuck him with a fork, Josh. That is unacceptable. | 不可以用叉子捅人 乔希 |
[37:35] | For God’s sake. | 天呐 |
[37:42] | I miss Dad. | 我想爸爸了 |
[37:45] | I know, baby. I know you do. | 我明白 宝贝 |
[37:50] | We all do. | 大家都很想他 |
[37:53] | We’ve still got some recovery ahead of us. | 从伤痛中痊愈谈何容易啊 |
[37:55] | Well, they’re grieving, Celeste. | 他们在哀悼父亲 瑟莱丝特 |
[37:58] | Their father’s death is not… | 他们父亲之死 |
[38:02] | something to be recovered from like a cold. | 岂能像感冒一样随随便便痊愈 |
[38:05] | You know, your daddy was the most amazing man, | 你们的父亲生前是人中之龙 |
[38:09] | and you were so lucky to have him. | 拥有他是你们之幸 |
[38:12] | And it’s very unfair and wrong that he died. | 他死得太冤了 |
[38:16] | And you still feel angry about it, don’t you? | 你们还为此恼怒吧 |
[38:20] | I mean, you feel angry that the other kids have their dads. | 你们恼怒其他孩子有父亲陪伴 |
[38:23] | You don’t. | 可你们却没有 |
[38:25] | You know, the other day, I was with some friends, | 我前段时间和朋友们聚了聚 |
[38:28] | and, their sons were not a patch on your dad. | 她们的儿子跟你们父亲根本没法比 |
[38:33] | Not a patch. | 没有可比性 |
[38:36] | Just– I felt so angry. Angry! | 我当时怒火中烧 怒不可遏 |
[38:39] | You know, that their mediocre, | 她们资质平庸 |
[38:43] | spindly, pudgy, balding, | 身材走样 早早秃顶 |
[38:45] | middle- management sons– still alive– | 事业无成的儿子们都还活着 |
[38:48] | and my Perry… My Perry… | 而我家佩里却… |
[38:52] | I just– felt just– I wanted to scream. | 我就有股大吼的冲动 |
[38:57] | So you know what I did? | 你们猜我干了什么 |
[38:58] | – What? – I did scream. | -什么 -我还真大吼了 |
[39:02] | Wanna hear? | 想听听看吗 |
[39:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:14] | Mary Louise! Mary Louise! Mary Louise, please. | 玛丽·路易斯 玛丽·路易斯 快停下 |
[39:17] | What, my grief is too loud for you? | 我的悲痛吵到你了吗 |
[39:20] | – Celeste. I should be more discrete. – Just– Just– The boys! | -瑟莱丝特 是我大意了 -你吓到孩子们了 |
[39:23] | We should scream. | 我们就该大吼 |
[39:24] | We should scream and beat our breasts and–and tear our hair. | 我们就该哭天抢地 捶胸顿足 撕扯头发 |
[39:29] | Don’t you feel angry? | 你难道不恼恨吗 |
[39:34] | You don’t? | 不吗 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:48] | I feel so, so alone. | 我真是太孤独了 |
[40:46] | We were like animals. We– We had to save her. | 我们当时全凭本能 就想救她 |
[40:48] | We– | 我们 |
[40:49] | It was like every instinct inside of me told me that she was– | 我体内的每个细胞都在叫嚣 |
[40:54] | he was gonna kill her if we didn’t help her. | 我们要是不帮她 他就会杀了她 |
[40:57] | And… | 而且 |
[40:59] | I thought he was gonna crush her or kick her ribs in or… | 我感觉他想继续打她 踢她 |
[41:03] | I didn’t know what he was gonna do. | 我不知道他还会做出什么事 |
[41:05] | And then, he– Renata or… me, we grabbed him, and then… | 他… 我和蕾娜塔抓住了他 然后… |
[41:10] | then he grabbed Jane by the neck. | 然后他掐住了简的脖子 |
[41:14] | Yeah…. | 大概是这样 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:36] | In your own time… | 一个个来 |
[41:39] | take a good look. | 瞧仔细了 |
[41:51] | No! | 不 |
[41:52] | Fucking kill you! | 杀了你这个混蛋 |
[41:54] | No! | 不 |
[41:57] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:58] | Celeste? | 瑟莱丝特 |
[42:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:03] | You all right, dear? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[42:06] | – Yeah. – Another nightmare? | -没事 -又做恶梦了 |
[42:09] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[42:19] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[42:21] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[42:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:24] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[42:29] | So… who are we planning to kill? | 你要杀了谁 |