时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | My Goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[01:41] | – Good one, Ziggy. – That was– | -这条很棒 齐格 -那太… |
[01:44] | Yeah. Get out. | 不错 来吧 |
[01:45] | – Go, honey, go, go, go. – Bring it on, sister. | -宝贝 来吧 -拿出实力 小丫头 |
[01:46] | – Yes! – My Gosh. Karate star. | -棒 -天呐 空手道小明星 |
[02:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:06] | I should’ve never Googled him or stirred you up like that. | 我不该上网搜他 搅乱你的思维 |
[03:09] | This is my problem in life– I can never let dead dogs lie. | 这是我这辈子最大的问题 总爱没事找事「不放过死去的狗」 |
[03:12] | Well, but that’s the problem. He’s not dead. | 但这才是问题所在 他没死 |
[03:15] | For all we know, he’s out there right now assaulting women. | 据我们所知 他还逍遥法外 不知在哪侵犯女人 |
[03:18] | Can I ask you, when you went on this little road trip, | 我能问你一下吗 你开车去过去时 |
[03:20] | did you– did you take your gun? | 你带着枪去了吗 |
[03:26] | – No. – You don’t sound sure. | -没有 -听起来不像没有 |
[03:28] | I didn’t take my gun. | 我没带枪 |
[03:29] | And had this Saxon Baker been the guy, | 如果萨克森·贝克就是那个人 |
[03:31] | what would you have done? | 你会怎么做 |
[03:32] | Were there others? | 还有其他人吗 |
[03:35] | Other Saxons in your Internet search? | 你搜索的时候 还搜到其它萨克森了吗 |
[03:38] | Listen, you moved to Monterey to start over, to build a future. | 你搬到蒙特利是为了重新开始 过好未来的日子 |
[03:41] | I suggest you focus on that, not the past. | 我建议你把心思放在这上面 忘掉过去 |
[03:57] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你会杀了我 |
[04:00] | I have to go to Phoenix tomorrow morning. | 我明早得去凤凰城 |
[04:04] | I’ll be back Thursday night. | 我周四晚上就回来 |
[04:08] | But it’s the play, and it’s opening night. | 但那部剧是首演之夜啊 |
[04:15] | Well, I’ll– I’ll see it when I get back. | 我回来之后 就会去看 |
[04:20] | It’s opening night. | 这是首演之夜 |
[04:23] | Madeline’s gonna be so disappointed. | 梅德琳会很失望 |
[04:26] | It’s a whole big thing. | 这件事对她很重要 |
[04:29] | I don’t want you going to the premiere either. | 我也不想你去看首映 |
[04:31] | What? | 什么 |
[04:33] | Come to Phoenix with me. | 跟我一起去凤凰城吧 |
[04:36] | – Baby… – I know “Come to Phoenix with me” | -宝贝 -我知道”跟我一起去凤凰城” |
[04:39] | isn’t the most romantic thing you’ve ever heard. | 不是你听过的最浪漫的事 |
[04:42] | But we can– we can sneak off to Sedona for a night. | 但我们可以悄悄去塞多纳待一晚 |
[04:45] | No, I can’t do that. | 我不行 |
[04:47] | – Why? – Because she will never speak to me again. | -为什么 -因为这样她就不会再理我了 |
[04:50] | It’s a big thing for her. | 这对她很重要 |
[04:51] | Madeline is beginning to piss me off. | 梅德琳让我有点火大了 |
[04:56] | How often do we get a chance to sneak away, just the two of us? | 我们这样偷偷去过二人世界的机会多难得啊 |
[05:00] | Look what you’re doing. | 瞧瞧你在干什么 |
[05:01] | – Look at it. – What? What? | -瞧瞧 -什么 怎么了 |
[05:03] | You’re the one who suddenly has to leave | 你突然就说要走了 |
[05:05] | and I am the one who disappoints. | 结果我还让你失望了 |
[05:09] | I’m just trying to be romantic. | 我只是想制造浪漫 |
[05:14] | Just a little bit romantic here. | 就想浪漫一下 |
[05:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:24] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[05:25] | Divorced people are not supposed to be friends, | 离了婚就不该做朋友 |
[05:27] | supposed to be civil, or have dinner together, or… | 不该和和气气 不该一起吃什么饭… |
[05:31] | You know, it’s okay for things to be ugly sometimes. | 有时候撕破脸也没事 |
[05:35] | That’s, like, life. | 这就是生活 |
[05:37] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[05:38] | Life can be ugly. | 生活可以闹得很难看 |
[05:39] | I’ll make a note of that. Thank you. | 我记住了 谢谢 |
[05:42] | What you doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[05:45] | Just puttering around in the garden, honey. | 就在花园里瞎倒腾呢 亲爱的 |
[05:47] | Trying to help things grow and evolve. | 帮助事物成长进化 |
[05:53] | What have you been doing all day | 你一整天都忙什么了 |
[05:54] | behind your closed door there, locked away? | 关着房门一整天 也不出来 |
[05:58] | – Working on your secret project? – Yeah. | -忙你的秘密项目吗 -是啊 |
[06:00] | Well, it won’t be a secret for much longer. | 但很快就不是秘密项目了 |
[06:02] | My official unveiling is on Wednesday. | 我会在周三正式揭晓 |
[06:05] | You’ve been working really hard on this. | 你在这事上没少花心思啊 |
[06:07] | Well, colleges look for passion projects now, you know. | 现在的大学注重有热情的项目 |
[06:09] | It’s not just about, like, | 不仅仅关注 |
[06:11] | your GPA and being captain of volleyball. | 你的学业成绩 你是不是排球队长 |
[06:13] | – Finally. – Yeah. | -终于改变了 -是啊 |
[06:19] | I wanted to say thank you for having the dinner on Tuesday. | 我想谢谢你周二请我妈他们过来吃饭 |
[06:22] | I know you and Mom don’t really get along | 我知道你和我妈向来不和 |
[06:24] | or, you know, necessarily want to, | 也不想合得来 |
[06:25] | but the idea that we can all be together sometimes like we used to… | 但我们一家人能时而像以前一样聚一下 |
[06:31] | is kind of cool. | 感觉挺棒的 |
[06:41] | – Night. – Good night, sweetie. | -安 -晚安 亲爱的 |
[06:55] | Don’t. Just cut. | 别说话 继续剪吧 |
[06:57] | I feel like I just opened up a giant can of violent worms. | 我感觉自己打开了充满暴力的”潘多拉的盒子” |
[07:00] | So, how did you leave it with her? | 你跟她怎么说的 |
[07:01] | Well, I tried to diffuse her. | 我试着劝她消气了 |
[07:02] | Imagine me playing the role of diffuser. | 你能想象我劝人不要动怒的样子吗 |
[07:04] | I should just stay out of other people’s lives. | 我就不该管别人的闲事 |
[07:08] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈的 |
[07:09] | – What could you possibly say? – Excuse me? | -你能跟她说什么 -什么意思 |
[07:11] | Well, I mean, she can hardly relate to my life. | 她跟我的生活都联系不到一起 |
[07:13] | What on earth is she gonna do to identify with yours, | 怎么可能跟你的生活有共鸣呢 |
[07:15] | which is just a tick north of perfect? | 你的生活那么完美 |
[07:18] | My life isn’t perfect, Madeline. | 我的生活也不完美 梅德琳 |
[07:20] | Bad things have happened to me. | 我也经历过糟糕的事 |
[07:22] | I do understand the concept. | 我理解她正经历的感受 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry. I offended you. | 抱歉 我说错话了 |
[07:26] | I can hear it in your voice. Just tell me to go fuck myself. | 我听出来了 你就让我一边儿待着吧 |
[07:28] | No, I’m not gonna do that. | 不 我不会那么做 |
[07:32] | I just don’t think she’s a dangerous person. | 我就是觉得她不是个危险的人 |
[07:35] | Really? I’m starting to get a little bit worried. | 是吗 我开始有些担心了 |
[07:39] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我回头再打给你吧 |
[07:41] | Is Perry there? | 佩里在你身边吗 |
[07:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:45] | – Hello? – I’m just gonna have to call you back, all right? | -喂 -我回头再打给你 |
[07:48] | Okay. Night, honey. | 好 晚安 亲爱的 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:54] | Tell me, baby, what bad things have happened to you. | 说说看 宝贝 你经历了什么糟糕的事 |
[08:20] | All right, put it away, babe. We’re pulling up. | 好了 别看了 宝贝 我们停车了 |
[08:22] | Wait, my favorite part. | 等看完我最喜欢的部分 |
[08:23] | Ziggy, you can watch it when you get home from school. | 齐格 你放学后可以继续看 |
[08:25] | – Put it away. – Here it is. | -放下吧 -就是这段了 |
[08:31] | Can you come see me? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:34] | There is, evidently, a petition circulating, | 学校里有人发起了一项请愿活动 |
[08:39] | calling for Ziggy’s suspension. | 要求齐格勒令停学 |
[08:42] | His suspension? | 停学吗 |
[08:43] | I am furious about it, as is Mr. Nippal, | 我对此非常气愤 尼派尔先生也是 |
[08:45] | and we will get it stopped. | 我们会阻止此事 |
[08:47] | But in the meantime– | 但与此同时… |
[08:49] | Are people actually signing this? | 真有人签这份请愿书吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, it seems so. | 是 看起来是这样 |
[08:54] | He’s six! | 他才六岁 |
[08:56] | We don’t even know that he’s the bully! | 我们都不知道他有没有欺负别人 |
[08:58] | I know. I just found out about it myself. | 我知道 我也是刚得知此事 |
[09:00] | And we will absolutely handle it. | 我们一定会处理好 |
[09:02] | Ziggy will of course not be suspended. | 齐格当然不会被停学 |
[09:05] | I’m not ashamed to say I started the petition. | 我毫不羞愧地说 是我发起了那项请愿 |
[09:07] | The school was doing nothing. | 学校坐视不管啊 |
[09:08] | That Harper was so far up Renata’s ass, | 哈普那个女人拼了命想讨好蕾娜塔 |
[09:10] | she could’ve chewed her food for her. | 她简直是无下限地巴结人家 |
[09:12] | – I signed the petition. – I signed it. | -我签了请愿书 -我签字了 |
[09:14] | – I accidentally signed it. – The school was not doing nothing. | -我不小心签了 -学校不是坐视不管 |
[09:17] | The petition we will get squashed. | 学校会撤回请愿书 |
[09:18] | I am more concerned– | 我更担心的是… |
[09:21] | some of the children have been instructed not to play with Ziggy. | 有些家长告诫孩子 不要和齐格玩儿 |
[09:41] | – Are you behind this petition? – Excuse me? | -请愿书是你搞的鬼吗 -你说什么 |
[09:44] | I asked you a fucking question. | 我他妈问你话呢 |
[09:46] | – Calm down. – Don’t fucking threaten me. | -冷静 -别他妈恐吓我 |
[09:47] | – Was it you? – What are you gonna do, huh? | -是你干的吗 -你能把我怎么样呀 |
[09:49] | Choke me? | 掐我吗 |
[09:52] | Excuse me! | 你干什么 |
[09:52] | – Don’t you…! – Stop, stop! | -你敢… -别打了 |
[09:55] | – My God, my eye! – What the hell is wrong with you?! | -天呐 人家的眼睛呀 -你是不是有病啊 |
[09:58] | If they had any sense, | 如果他们长点心眼 |
[09:59] | they would’ve canceled trivia Night right then and there. | 那时候就会取消益智问答之夜了 |
[10:01] | I had actually planned on skipping Trivia Night | 她捅了她眼睛之前 那个益智问答之夜 |
[10:03] | until the eye gouging. | 我都不想去呢 |
[10:05] | I should’ve taken that job in Reykjavik. | 我当初真该接了雷克雅未克的那份工作 |
[10:07] | I’m gonna sue you! | 我会告死你 |
[10:09] | Is her eye okay? | 她眼睛没事吧 |
[10:11] | Apparently. | 还用说吗 |
[10:12] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[10:14] | I need to get out of this town as soon as possible. | 我要尽快离开这里 |
[10:16] | Hold on a second. | 先别走 |
[10:18] | Ziggy is very well-liked. | 齐格很受欢迎 |
[10:20] | Chloe says he’s popular. | 克洛伊说他人缘很好 |
[10:21] | Even Amabella plays with him. | 就连艾玛贝拉都跟他一起玩儿 |
[10:24] | This is about the parents, | 问题出在父母身上 |
[10:25] | and I’m not gonna have you bulldozed out of Monterey. | 我不会让你受人恐吓而搬出蒙特利 |
[10:28] | – Neither will I, for what it’s worth. – Exactly. | -不管怎样 我也是 -没错 |
[10:31] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[10:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:38] | A lot of parents are probably applauding you right now. | 很多家长说不定正暗地里为你鼓掌呢 |
[10:40] | There’s more than one person | 这里可不只有一个人 |
[10:41] | in this town that wants to deck Renata Klein, | 想痛扁蕾娜塔·克莱恩呢 |
[10:43] | yours truly included. | 绝对包括你 |
[10:45] | I actually think this is a good thing. | 我其实觉得这是件好事 |
[10:47] | It’s high time that people | 是时候让大家知道 |
[10:48] | know they shouldn’t fuck with Jane Chapman. | 简·查普曼不是什么好惹的人了 |
[10:50] | And they’re not gonna mess with your kid either. | 他们也不会去招惹你家孩子 |
[10:52] | I had my gun. | 我当时带枪去了 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | I had my gun in my purse when I went to San Luis Obispo. | 我去圣路易斯奥比斯波时 包里带着枪 |
[10:59] | I don’t think I would’ve shot him, but I had it. | 我应该不会真开枪 但我当时带枪去了 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Well, I’m not gonna lie. | 我跟你说实话 |
[11:08] | That gives me pause. | 这让我心惊了一下 |
[11:09] | Yeah, it gives me pause, too. | 也让我心惊了一下 |
[11:13] | Like, I think I’m going insane. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[11:17] | Like, I still hope that whoever he is is a nice guy. | 我依然希望他是个好人 |
[11:22] | That, like, maybe that night was just a bad misunderstanding, | 也许那晚只是个糟糕的误会 |
[11:25] | or a night gone wrong, or he had a bad day, | 可能那晚出了差错 亦或是他度过了不顺的一天 |
[11:29] | or his parents got in a car crash. | 还可能是他父母出了车祸 |
[11:31] | I, like, make up these crazy excuses | 我编造这些疯狂的借口 |
[11:33] | because I’m so desperate to believe | 因为我渴望相信 |
[11:35] | that Ziggy’s father is actually a good person. | 齐格的父亲是个好人 |
[11:48] | Well, he’s been very… | 他最近… |
[11:52] | affectionate. | 频频示爱 |
[11:53] | Very clingy. | 很粘人 |
[11:57] | Which usually means he’s feeling insecure. | 这通常意味着他缺乏安全感 |
[12:00] | Or… | 或者 |
[12:02] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[12:04] | Or it means I have the power. | 或者意味着我掌握着权力 |
[12:08] | Sometimes he has it, sometimes I have it. | 有时权力在他手上 有时在我手上 |
[12:10] | It’s like a seesaw. | 就像跷跷板一样 |
[12:14] | When do you get the power? | 你什么时候会获得权力 |
[12:17] | After he hits you? | 他打你以后吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah. When he hurts me, I get the upper hand. | 嗯 当他打了我 我就会占据上风 |
[12:27] | The more he hurts me, the higher I go, | 他越打我 我上风就越大 |
[12:29] | the longer I stay, until… | 占据的时间就越久 直到… |
[12:35] | He’s been… | 过去几天 |
[12:37] | very loving… | 他很… |
[12:40] | the last few days. | 钟情 |
[12:41] | But at some point, he gets the power back. | 但在某个时候 他会重获权力 |
[12:45] | Usually when– | 通常是在… |
[12:48] | when my bruises fade and– | 我的淤伤消失的时候 |
[12:52] | and he doesn’t feel as guilty, | 他不再那么有负罪感 |
[12:55] | he feels insecure. | 他感到不安 |
[12:56] | And then it all happens again. | 然后一切就再次上演 |
[12:59] | Where is he now? | 他目前人在哪 |
[13:00] | He’s in Phoenix. He left this morning. | 凤凰城 今早走的 |
[13:08] | When are you gonna leave him, Celeste? | 你要什么时候才会离开他 瑟莱丝特 |
[13:12] | When he hurts you badly enough? | 当他把你打得够重 |
[13:15] | When… he hurts the children? | 当他伤害孩子的时候吗 |
[13:17] | He will never hurt the children– | 他绝不会伤孩子 |
[13:18] | You need to rent an apartment. | 你需要租个公寓 |
[13:22] | Locally, | 在当地 |
[13:24] | if you don’t want to disrupt the boys’ school. | 如果你不想妨碍你儿子的学业 |
[13:27] | We’re getting way ahead of ourselves here. | 我们考虑得太超前了 |
[13:29] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:31] | Stock the refrigerator. | 储备好食物 |
[13:34] | Make sure the utilities are paid for. | 确保水电气都缴了费 |
[13:35] | Have the beds set up for the kids. | 给孩子们铺好床 |
[13:38] | Get it all ready so we can at least remove | 把一切都准备好 |
[13:42] | “Where on God’s earth would I go?” from the equation. | 到时候就不用担心你可以去哪了 |
[13:44] | You’ll have a place, | 到时候 住所 |
[13:46] | a mindset, another life standing by | 心态和新的生活都已就位 |
[13:49] | should you need it. | 如果你到时需要 |
[13:51] | Which… | 而… |
[13:52] | we both know you will. | 我们都知道 你会需要的 |
[13:54] | I don’t think a therapist should be this, um… | 我不觉得心理咨询师应该这样 |
[13:58] | I don’t think you should be behaving like this. | 你不应该这么做 |
[14:00] | I’ll get you the number of the Better Business Bureau | 我给你商业改进局的电话 |
[14:02] | and you can report me. | 你可以举报我 |
[14:02] | In the meantime, start documenting the abuse. | 与此同时 开始记录家暴过程 |
[14:07] | Write everything down. | 写下所有细节 |
[14:09] | Photograph your injuries. Keep doctor reports. | 拍下你的伤 保留医生报告 |
[14:12] | That could be important in a custody battle. | 这在争夺抚养权中可能起到关键作用 |
[14:15] | And men like your husband typically do go for custody. | 像你丈夫这样的男人 通常都会争取抚养权 |
[14:18] | He has the resources, the money, the contacts. | 他有资源 钱 人脉 |
[14:22] | Most importantly… | 最重要的 |
[14:25] | he has the ego to see this through. | 他有誓不罢休的自尊心 |
[14:29] | I don’t understand why you’re being such an alarmist right now– | 我不懂为什么你现在如此危言耸听 |
[14:32] | Because I’m alarmed. | 因为我很担心 |
[14:37] | Have you told anybody else about the abuse? | 你有跟别人说起家暴的事吗 |
[14:42] | No. | 没 |
[14:44] | – Why not? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[14:46] | If you were to guess. | 你猜下原因 |
[14:54] | Perhaps my self-worth | 或许是我很在意 |
[14:56] | is made up of how other people see me. | 他人看我的眼光 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry. I– I’m just amazed | 不好意思 我真的很震惊 |
[15:05] | by patients who can harbor such profound self-awareness | 病人能在否认的硬壳下窝藏 |
[15:08] | underneath the hard shell of denial. | 如此深刻的自我意识 |
[15:11] | Find a friend to confide in. | 找一个能吐露衷肠的朋友 |
[15:13] | Do it today. | 今天就去找 |
[15:15] | Because? | 因为呢 |
[15:16] | Because if there is a custody battle, | 因为一旦要争夺抚养权的话 |
[15:18] | you know what Perry’s lawyer will be asking– | 佩里的律师会问 |
[15:20] | “Did you ever tell anybody, Mrs. Wright? | “你有跟任何人说起过吗 怀特女士” |
[15:26] | Really? You told nobody at all? | 真的吗 你没跟任何人说过 |
[15:28] | Is that because it never really happened? | 是因为从没发生过吗 |
[15:31] | And you’re just making all this up to win custody? | 你只是为了赢得抚养权而捏造的这一切吗 |
[15:35] | In fact, you’ve repeatedly maintained | 事实上 你一直坚称 |
[15:38] | what a wonderful husband and father Perry is. | 佩里是个好丈夫 好父亲 |
[15:41] | Haven’t you, Mrs. Wright? | 对吗 怀特女士 |
[15:43] | Nobody’s ever witnessed this alleged abuse, ever. | 从没有人目睹过这所谓的家暴 |
[15:48] | Isn’t that true, Mrs. Wright? | 是吗 怀特女士 |
[15:51] | We only have your word. You said he was wonderful. | 只有你的一面之词 你之前说他很优秀 |
[15:56] | Now you say he’s a monster. | 而现在你说他是禽兽 |
[15:58] | Were you lying then or are you lying now?” | 你是之前在说谎 还是现在在说谎 |
[16:04] | You’re a lawyer. | 你是个律师 |
[16:06] | You know how important it is to have a witness. | 你知道证人的重要性 |
[16:13] | – Hello. – Hey. Juliette, right? | -你好 -是朱丽叶 对吗 |
[16:15] | – What do you want? – Do you want– | -你想干什么 -你想 |
[16:28] | I– I just wanted to say that I’m so sorry. | 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[16:33] | I completely lost control and I stepped out of line, | 之前我彻底失控了 出格了 |
[16:35] | and I should have never shoved you like that. | 我不该那么推你的 |
[16:37] | There’s no excuses and I’m so sorry. | 没有任何借口 我很抱歉 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:50] | The truth is is I finally realized | 事实是 我终于意识到 |
[16:52] | that I’ve been feeling exactly what you must be feeling. | 我一直以来的感受和你的感受是一样的 |
[16:56] | There’s nothing worse than your child being victimized, right? | 没有比自己孩子受欺负更让人难受的事了 对吧 |
[17:02] | So, I understand and completely empathize | 所以我理解也完全 |
[17:05] | with what you’re going through. | 与你感同身受 |
[17:08] | I am as sure as any parent can be that Ziggy is innocent. | 我很确信齐格是清白的 |
[17:12] | I took him to a child psychologist and she examined him | 我带他去看了儿童心理医生 她盘问了他 |
[17:14] | and tested him and said that he was a gentle young boy | 检查了他的心理 说他是个温和的小男孩 |
[17:18] | who’s completely incapable of doing what he’s been accused of. | 他做不出他被指控的那些事 |
[17:23] | Renata, I am at my wit’s end. | 蕾娜塔 我已经智穷力竭了 |
[17:25] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[17:27] | Does Amabella still say that he’s hurting her? | 艾玛贝拉仍然觉得是他在伤害她吗 |
[17:32] | No. She… | 没 她 |
[17:34] | says he’s a sweet boy. | 说他是个贴心的孩子 |
[17:37] | And orientation? | 那迎新日的事呢 |
[17:39] | Well, she hasn’t taken back the accusation, but… | 她没有收回指控 不过… |
[17:44] | she refuses to talk to us about anything further. | 她不想和我们深入谈下去 |
[17:49] | You think you’re at your wit’s end. | 你觉得你智穷力竭 |
[17:52] | My daughter is the one getting hurt | 我女儿才是受伤的那个人 |
[17:54] | and I can’t stop it. | 而我对此无能为力 |
[17:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我对此很难过 |
[18:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:16] | Yeah, my baby lost another baby tooth. | 宝宝又掉了一颗乳牙 |
[18:18] | – I put it under my pillow. – Good. | -我放在枕头下了 -很好 |
[18:21] | There is no tooth fairy, idiot. It’s Mom and Dad. | 根本没有牙仙 笨蛋 是爸爸妈妈拿走的 |
[18:24] | – Would you please get me a tissue? – Is it bleeding? | -你能去拿张纸巾过来吗 -在流血吗 |
[18:27] | No, not a lot. | 只有一点 |
[18:30] | – Are there any bad teenagers in here? – Dad! | -这有坏小孩吗 -爸爸 |
[18:32] | – What are you doing here? – Hey, boys. | -你怎么回来了 -孩子们 |
[18:36] | Don’t we have a premiere to attend tonight? | 我们今晚不是要去首映礼吗 |
[18:40] | You made it back for the play? | 你为了那部音乐剧提前回来了 |
[18:42] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我怎么能错过呢 |
[18:45] | You did that for me? | 你是为了我吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[18:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | Wow! Kazowie! | 哇塞 |
[18:56] | Did you say “Kazowie”? | 你说了”哇塞”吗 |
[18:57] | – I did. You look fantastic. – Thank you, honey. | -是的 你真漂亮 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[19:01] | What, you got a big date or something? | 有重要约会吗 |
[19:02] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 没错 确实有 |
[19:03] | A very big date. | 一个很重要的约会 |
[19:06] | Congrats on your opening night. | 祝贺你音乐剧的首场演出 |
[19:09] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[19:11] | I don’t really have anything to do with it anymore. | 我跟那部剧已经没有关系了 |
[19:14] | You have a huge amount to do with it. | 关系可大了 |
[19:16] | It wouldn’t even be happening but for you. Are you kidding? | 要不是你 这部戏根本不会上演 不是吗 |
[19:22] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[19:36] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[19:38] | – You look nice. – Thank you. | -挺好的 -谢谢 |
[19:41] | Remember, you’re not allowed to sing that one. | 记住 你不能唱这首歌 |
[19:42] | – Okay. – You can play it, but you can’t sing it. | -好的 -你可以弹奏 但不能唱 |
[19:45] | – Why can’t I go to the play? – It’s not really for kids. | -为什么我不能去看那出音乐剧 -不适合小孩 |
[19:48] | – I like puppets. – I know you do. | -我喜欢木偶 -我知道 |
[19:51] | Is it because the puppets have sex? | 是因为木偶做爱吗 |
[19:54] | – Who told you that? – Chloe. | -谁跟你说的 -克洛伊 |
[19:56] | She said the boy puppet puts his penis in the girl puppet. | 她说男木偶把丁丁插进了女木偶 |
[20:02] | Chloe said that? | 克洛伊说的吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah, it’s icky. | 嗯 有些恶心 |
[20:06] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[20:08] | magic comes from icky, Ziggy. | 恶心的事能产生魔法 齐格 |
[20:11] | That’s a longer conversation, though. | 不过这些三言两语说不清 |
[20:13] | – Hi. – How’s my little champion? | -你好 -“小冠军”过得怎么样 |
[20:15] | – Awesome. – Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 |
[20:17] | – You learn some more chords this week? – Yeah. | -这周学了新的和弦吗 -嗯 |
[20:19] | Yeah, you always do. | 你一向如此 |
[20:21] | – Hi! – Thank you so much. | -你好 -非常感谢你 |
[20:23] | – No problem. – I won’t be gone too long. | -客气 -我不会离开太久 |
[20:25] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[20:38] | You look amazing. | 你太美了 |
[20:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:43] | Beautiful dress. | 这件洋装很美 |
[20:45] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们快迟到了 |
[20:47] | Stop. | 别动 |
[20:50] | Don’t do that. | 别闹了 |
[20:52] | – What, this? – Yeah. | -你是说这样吗 -对 |
[20:53] | I thought you liked when I did that. | 我以为你喜欢这样呢 |
[20:55] | – Just, come on. – What? | -好了啦 -怎么 |
[20:57] | – Get ready. – We can be a little late. | -准备出门了 -迟到一会无所谓 |
[20:59] | No, we can’t. | 不行 |
[21:02] | Well, I’m just very excited to see you. | 我见到你太兴奋了 |
[21:05] | To be home with my beautiful wife. | 能和我美丽的娇妻待在家 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I can feel that. | 我感觉到了 |
[21:12] | Yeah, you can feel that? | 是吗 你有感觉到吗 |
[21:19] | God, that’s quite a trick. | 天呐 这招不简单 |
[21:20] | It is quite a trick. | 这招不简单 |
[21:23] | Come on, baby, please get ready. We’ve got to go. | 拜托嘛 宝贝 我们真该出发了 |
[21:26] | – Calm down, I just want– – Please, this is important. | -别急 我只想… -求你了 这很重要 |
[21:28] | – We’ve got to go. – What– what is this? | -我们真该走了 -怎么回事 |
[21:29] | – Really, stop it. – What’s wrong? | -说真的 够了 -怎么了吗 |
[21:31] | What did you do, take a pill or something? | 你怎么回事 吃了药吗 |
[21:33] | No, of course I didn’t take a pill. | 我当然没吃药 |
[21:34] | You’re actually capable of arousing me | 你的魅力足以让我兴奋 |
[21:36] | without medication, Celeste. | 不需要吃药 瑟莱丝特 |
[21:36] | – You’re being ridiculous. – I– huh? | -你真是胡闹 -你说什么 |
[21:39] | Is this being ridiculous? What? | 你说这样算胡闹 |
[21:43] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[21:44] | My God. Baby? Baby? | 我的天呐 宝贝 |
[21:46] | ♪Only for now♪ ♪For now there’s love♪ | ♪只在当下♪ ♪当下有爱♪ |
[21:49] | ♪Only for now♪ ♪For now there’s work♪ | ♪只在当下♪ ♪当下要工作♪ |
[21:51] | ♪For now there’s happiness♪ | ♪快乐只存在当下♪ |
[21:54] | ♪But only for now♪ ♪For now there’s life♪ | ♪但只在当下♪ ♪生活只在当下♪ |
[21:56] | ♪Only for now♪ ♪For now there’s love♪ | ♪只在当下♪ ♪当下有爱♪ |
[21:59] | ♪Only for now♪ ♪For now there’s work♪ | ♪只在当下♪ ♪当下要工作♪ |
[22:01] | ♪For now there’s happiness♪ | ♪快乐只存在当下♪ |
[22:02] | Still no text or anything? | 她还没发短信什么的吗 |
[22:04] | She must have lost her sitter. | 肯定是保姆临时不来了 |
[22:06] | ♪Only for now♪ ♪ For now there’s friendship♪ | ♪只在当下♪ ♪当下的友谊♪ |
[22:09] | ♪Only for now♪ | ♪只在当下♪ |
[22:11] | ♪Only for now♪ | ♪只在当下♪ |
[22:13] | ♪Sex is only for now♪ | ♪性爱只是当下♪ |
[22:15] | ♪Your hair is only for now♪ | ♪发型只是当下♪ |
[22:17] | ♪This show is only for now♪ | ♪这出剧也只在当下♪ |
[22:22] | ♪It’ll only last a while♪ ♪Only for now♪ | ♪转瞬即逝♪ ♪只在当下♪ |
[22:24] | ♪But it’s only temporary…♪ | ♪但只是暂时的♪ |
[22:27] | So good. | 太精彩了 |
[22:33] | ♪Everything in life♪ | ♪生命中的一切♪ |
[22:37] | ♪Is only for now♪ | ♪都只存在当下♪ |
[23:05] | – Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. – Yes. | -那我们明天见 -好 |
[23:07] | – Congratulations. – Stu. Thanks for coming. | -恭喜你 -斯图 谢谢捧场 |
[23:09] | – Hey, congrats. – Hey, guys. How’s it going? | -恭喜 -两位好 怎么样 |
[23:11] | – Maddie, congratulations. – Thank you. | -梅梅 恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[23:13] | – Amazing. – That is a good idea. I’m gonna get us some drinks. | -太棒了 -说得好 我去拿点喝的 |
[23:15] | – Okay. – That was really great. | -好 -表演真的很棒 |
[23:16] | – I’m not a huge fan of Muppets, but… – Right. | -虽然我不是木偶迷 但… -没错 |
[23:20] | – Where’d Abby go? – She rushed out. | -艾比呢 -她赶着离开 |
[23:22] | She told me to tell you she loved it. | 她要我转告你 她非常喜欢 |
[23:24] | Oh. What’s she rushing out to do? | 她赶着离开去哪儿 |
[23:25] | – It’s the whole project, secret project. – Project. | -就是那个秘密项目的事 -项目 |
[23:28] | Seems to be all-consuming. | 看样子她非常投入 |
[23:30] | Well, I’m gonna join Ed. | 我去找埃德好了 |
[23:31] | – Yeah, of course. – Thank you for coming. | -好的 -谢谢你们参加 |
[23:33] | – Yeah. It was amazing. – Yeah. | -真的很棒 -是啊 |
[23:35] | – I’m gonna call Celeste. – Yeah, just let me know. | -我去打给瑟莱丝特 -待会告诉我 |
[23:40] | – Madeline. – Hi, Tori. Hello. | -梅德琳 -托丽 你好 |
[23:43] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[23:45] | And to you, too. Joseph was great. | 也恭喜你 乔瑟夫表现得很棒 |
[23:47] | And I feel like it went really well. | 我觉得整场演出很顺利 |
[23:49] | – Was it you? – I’m sorry? | -是不是你 -抱歉 什么意思 |
[23:52] | Are you the woman Joseph is in love with? | 你是不是乔瑟夫爱上的女人 |
[23:54] | I– I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:56] | I know he had an affair a year ago. | 我知道他一年前曾经出轨 |
[23:58] | I can tell when he lies. | 他撒谎时 我总能看穿 |
[23:59] | – Okay– – He also… | -那个… -他也说.. |
[24:02] | told me he was over her. | 他已经不爱她了 |
[24:05] | Which… | 然而… |
[24:07] | I can tell when he lies. | 我看得出 他在说谎 |
[24:10] | Was it you? | 是不是你 |
[24:12] | I’m happily married. | 我婚姻幸福 |
[24:13] | I’m just friends with Joseph. | 我和乔瑟夫只是朋友 |
[24:14] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[24:17] | What were you doing in his car? | 你当时在他车上做什么 |
[24:25] | You’re kind of quiet. | 你好安静 |
[24:28] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[24:30] | reflecting on all of it. | 回味这一切 |
[24:32] | Big night. | 今晚很了不起 |
[24:33] | You’d think you’d be bubbling over a bit with pride. | 还以为你会骄傲地自我膨胀呢 |
[24:36] | – You should be. – Thanks, honey. | -你该自豪 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[24:40] | I don’t know, for some reason | 不知道为什么 |
[24:41] | I’m just thinking about this dinner with Bonnie and Nathan. | 我却想着跟邦妮和内森吃晚餐的事 |
[24:45] | I’m just kind of dreading it. | 我只是有点担心 |
[24:47] | – It’ll be fine. – Yeah. | -不用担心 -嗯 |
[24:52] | Finally. She better have a good reason. | 终于联系了 她最好有个好借口 |
[24:56] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[24:59] | What? | 什么 |
[25:00] | – A broken urethra. – I know! | -尿道断裂 -就是啊 |
[25:03] | Can you even imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[25:06] | Chloe, it’s time to go to bed, honey. | 克洛伊 该上床睡觉了 宝宝 |
[25:08] | – Give me 10! – No, time for bed right now. | -再十分钟 -不行 该睡觉了 |
[25:13] | Chloe, now. | 克洛伊 赶紧 |
[25:15] | Seven, final offer. | 七分钟 最后出价 |
[25:17] | I said now. | 现在就去 |
[25:29] | – Good night, sweetie. – Good night. | -晚安 乖乖 -晚安 |
[25:31] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:32] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:33] | – Night, honeycake. – Love you. | -晚安 小乖乖 -爱你 |
[25:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:39] | So, it– it happened during… | 所以他们是在… |
[25:42] | I mean, talk about wild sex. | 真是狂野地性爱啊 |
[25:45] | Can you imagine being in the hospital? | 你能想象进医院的情景吗 |
[25:47] | I mean, how embarrassing! | 有够丢脸啊 |
[25:50] | I just can’t imagine the passion it would take | 我只是无法想象 什么样的激情 |
[25:54] | to shatter a urethra in two places. | 可以造成尿道断裂 |
[25:58] | You sound a little envious. | 你口气中带有羡慕 |
[26:00] | Do you want me to smash yours? | 想要我也让你尿道断裂吗 |
[26:03] | Well, not smash, but, you know. | 不至于要断裂 但是你懂的 |
[26:09] | We never have wild sex. | 我们从没有过狂野性爱 |
[26:13] | I mean, we have nice sex. | 我是说 我们也不错 |
[26:14] | I like it, but, you know, | 我很喜欢 但… |
[26:16] | it usually times out between four and six minutes, | 过程通常只持续四到六分钟 |
[26:19] | and neither of us are in any remote danger of physical injury. | 既不危险 也不可能受伤 |
[26:22] | – Well, that’s just kind of mean, Ed. – Sorry. | -这么说有点过分了 埃德 -抱歉 |
[26:25] | Maybe I am envious? | 或许我真的羡慕他们 |
[26:28] | I mean, what, Perry walks through the door and, whoosh! | 佩里一踏进门 然后就欲火焚身 |
[26:33] | I wish we had that kind of desire. | 多希望我们也有那种欲火 |
[26:34] | Well, by “We” You mean me. | 你说的”我们”是指我吧 |
[26:36] | Okay, you’re a fiery person. | 你是热情如火的人 |
[26:41] | Which makes your tepidness | 因此你对我的不温不火 |
[26:44] | for me just more conspicuous. | 显得特别不同 |
[26:49] | I don’t mean to punish you– | 我不想责怪你 |
[26:51] | Well, I mean, it feels like you are. | 感觉你就在责怪我 |
[26:52] | I tell myself all the time, like, married people, you know, | 我不断告诉自己 已婚夫妇 |
[26:56] | after a while they reach this… | 在一起久了 难免会… |
[26:58] | sexual plateau, and that’s the norm. | 性生活冷淡 很正常 |
[27:03] | Then I hear about other couples, you know, | 但是又听说别的夫妻 |
[27:05] | breaking urethras, and… | 尿道断裂什么的 |
[27:08] | Well, it’s hardly like you’re some sort of raging bull, Ed. | 但你本身也算不上如狼似虎吧 埃德 |
[27:11] | The only time you touch me | 你只有在你跨过我 |
[27:12] | is when you’re reaching across me to get the Visine for– | 去拿眼药水的时候 才会碰我吧 |
[27:14] | That’s because you don’t want it, Madeline. | 那是因为你不想要 梅德琳 |
[27:17] | We never talk about that | 我们从绝口不提 |
[27:18] | because that would make it harder to pretend. | 是因为一旦说穿 就很难继续假装 |
[27:22] | And sometimes that’s the– | 而有时候… |
[27:23] | the essence of a happy marriage, isn’t it? | 婚姻幸福的精髓就在于假装 不是吗 |
[27:26] | The ability to pretend. | 假装的能力 |
[27:48] | In the days leading up to Trivia Night, | 越接近益智问答之夜 |
[27:50] | it just seemed more and more people wanted to kill each other. | 似乎有越来越多人想杀死对方 |
[27:52] | It was hard to keep track. | 多到数不清 |
[27:58] | ♪Lord Almighty♪ | ♪万能的神♪ |
[28:00] | ♪I feel my temperature rising♪ | ♪我感觉体温高升♪ |
[28:05] | ♪Higher and higher♪ | ♪越来越热♪ |
[28:07] | ♪It’s burning through to my soul♪ | ♪快烧穿我的灵魂♪ |
[28:12] | ♪Girl, girl, girl♪ | ♪女孩女孩♪ |
[28:14] | ♪You gonna set me on fire♪ | ♪你让我欲火焚身♪ |
[28:19] | ♪My brain is flaming♪ | ♪脑袋燃火♪ |
[28:20] | ♪I don’t know which way to go…♪ | ♪我不知该往哪走♪ |
[28:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[28:25] | Abby told me that Chloe said that Ed was rehearsing. | 克洛伊告诉艾比说 埃德在家练习 |
[28:28] | They said he’s pretty good, so… | 据说他的表演很棒 所以… |
[28:29] | I’m gonna kick his ass. | 我要打败他 |
[28:32] | I’m just– what? I’m inspired by the whole play thing. | 怎么了吗 音乐剧的事给了我启发 |
[28:34] | And besides, I’m sick and tired of his little fucking digs, | 再加上我受够了他的冷嘲热讽 |
[28:36] | like he’s the cultural shit or something. | 自以为很有文化 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna show him who’s evolved. | 要让他见识一下什么叫水准 |
[28:40] | I’m gonna kick his cultural ass. | 教训一下他这个文化人 |
[28:41] | What about this one? | 这一首如何 |
[28:46] | ♪If you’re looking for trouble–♪ | ♪如果你想找麻烦♪ |
[28:47] | Baby, the whole point of this dinner | 宝贝 我们聚餐的重点 |
[28:49] | is to try and reduce the friction that contributes to… | 在于减少矛盾 避免产生… |
[28:52] | an unhealthy environment! | 不良的环境 |
[28:54] | ♪You came to the right place♪ | ♪你来对地方了♪ |
[28:55] | Yeah, between Madeline and I. | 我和梅德琳的矛盾 没错 |
[28:56] | But friction between Ed and I is fine. | 但我和埃德之间有矛盾无所谓 |
[28:58] | First of all, I’m very disappointed in your attitude. | 首先 我对你的态度很失望 |
[29:02] | And second, and more importantly, | 其次 这也是最重要的一点 |
[29:05] | we have a bigger problem. | 我们有更大的问题 |
[29:07] | Abigail’s secret project. | 艾比盖尔的秘密项目 |
[29:10] | Yeah? What about it? | 怎么了 你知道是什么吗 |
[29:14] | She is auctioning off her virginity on the Internet. | 她要在网上拍卖自己的初夜 |
[29:18] | For Amnesty International, so it is for a very good cause. | 是为国际特赦组织募捐 初衷不错 |
[29:21] | She’s selling her virginity on the Internet? | 她要在网上卖掉自己的初夜 |
[29:25] | Good cause? | 初衷不错呢 |
[29:30] | Abigail! | 艾比盖尔 |
[29:33] | You smoking? | 你在抽烟吗 |
[29:36] | Just for tonight. | 就今晚抽一下 |
[29:40] | It’s been 15 years. Why not? | 都15年了 为什么不呢 |
[29:54] | So, you think our marriage is pretend? | 你认为我们的婚姻一直靠假装吗 |
[29:57] | No, I said that in every marriage there is pretending. | 我是说任何婚姻里都有假装的成分 |
[30:04] | Even the best ones. | 最幸福的婚姻也不例外 |
[30:08] | You said it was the essence, if I heard you correctly. | 如果我没听错 你说假装是婚姻的精髓 |
[30:12] | I mean, I don’t pretend to love you. | 我不是假装爱你 |
[30:15] | I know you don’t pretend to love me. | 我知道你也不是假装爱我 |
[30:19] | But what I do like to pretend, as do you, | 但我喜欢假装的是 这点你也一样 |
[30:23] | is that I’m all that. | 满足现状 |
[30:27] | So, is this back to the “Steady Eddie” theme? | 我们又要吵”稳重好男人埃迪”这事吗 |
[30:30] | – Okay. – Is that what we’re talking about? | -好吧 -这就是你的意思吗 |
[30:32] | No, Madeline, I’m the lucky one. | 不 梅德琳 我才是幸运的人 |
[30:35] | I get to wake up every day next to the girl of my dreams. | 我每天醒来都能看见梦中情人 |
[30:40] | That makes me the winner. | 我觉得自己是个人生赢家 |
[30:42] | I just feel like the loser sometimes. | 但有时候 我觉得自己其实是个败家犬 |
[30:52] | I know I haven’t always been the best wife. | 我知道我不是一直都是个好妻子 |
[30:58] | And I’m really sorry. | 这我也觉得很抱歉 |
[31:00] | I get angry sometimes and… | 我有时候会很易怒… |
[31:04] | I made a mistake. | 我做错了 |
[31:06] | I made a terrible mistake. | 错得很离谱 |
[31:09] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[31:24] | What the fuck! | 搞什么鬼 |
[31:25] | You’re selling your virginity? | 你居然要卖掉自己的初夜 |
[31:30] | Yeah, I thought you’d be proud of me. | 是的 我以为你会为我骄傲 |
[31:32] | Proud of you? | 为你骄傲 |
[31:34] | Yeah. A lot of girls | 没错 很多女孩 |
[31:35] | lose their virginity for a lot less… | 为不足为道的理由失去初夜 |
[31:36] | So you’re selling yourself? | 所以你就要出卖自己吗 |
[31:38] | At a worthy price, for a worthy cause! | 以合理的价格 而且我的初衷是好的 |
[31:40] | Don’t try to tell me that sex isn’t a form of currency! | 别试图骗我说性爱不是货币的一种 |
[31:41] | That is prostitution! | 这是性交易 |
[31:42] | Women are exploited all the time! | 一直以来女性都遭到剥削 |
[31:43] | Let’s make sure everyone feels heard here. | 我们都好好听听对方的想法吧 |
[31:44] | Let’s have a conversation. | 我们好好谈 不要吼 |
[31:45] | Wait, is this thing set up live? Is it already up? | 这拍卖已经开始了吗 你挂上网了吗 |
[31:50] | No, not y… | 没 还没有… |
[31:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[31:53] | – Dad! – Guys! | -爸爸 -大家冷静点 |
[31:55] | – Stop! – Come on! | -住手 -拜托 |
[31:56] | – Where is it? – You’re being crazy! | -你电脑在哪 -你疯了吗 |
[31:58] | – No, no. You’re not taking that. – Are you serious? | -不行 不给你 -你是认真的吗 |
[32:00] | You’re not taking that! | 我绝对不会还给你 |
[32:01] | No, until you tell me you shut it down… | 不 你告诉我说交易已经取消之前… |
[32:03] | – Stop it! – I’m not shutting it down! | -住手 -我要阻止这一切 |
[32:06] | Get off! Get off! | 放手 放手 |
[32:08] | – She’s your children. – Give my computer back! | -她是你的女儿 -电脑还我 |
[32:14] | Oh, sweetie. Hi. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[32:15] | Stop it! | 不要吵了 |
[32:32] | How are the boys? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[32:34] | Oh, they’re fine. Sound asleep. | 他们没事 都睡下了 |
[32:36] | Thank you for staying late. | 谢谢你留到这么晚 |
[32:38] | You can go now. | 你可以回去了 |
[32:43] | You can go now, Kelly. | 你可以回去了 凯莉 |
[32:45] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[32:47] | – I hope you feel better. – Thank you. | -祝你早日康复 -谢谢 |
[32:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:57] | I’m gonna get you some ice. | 我给你拿点冰 |
[33:00] | You’re lucky I didn’t kill you. | 我没杀了你 算你走运 |
[33:04] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[33:06] | You could have done permanent damage. | 你差点对我造成了永久性的伤害 |
[33:17] | So, the spermatozoa fertilizes the egg. | 所以精子会让卵子变成受精卵 |
[33:20] | Women lay eggs? | 女人会下蛋吗 |
[33:23] | No, women have eggs inside of them, | 不 女人的体内有卵子 |
[33:25] | in their bellies. | 在她们的肚子里 |
[33:27] | So, the sperm fertilize the egg in there, | 所以精子会在肚子里对卵子受精 |
[33:30] | and out of that comes the baby. | 然后就形成了宝宝 |
[33:32] | So, you wanted a baby and my dad “ferlitized” you? | 你想要宝宝 所以爸爸才让你”受惊”吗 |
[33:36] | – Fertilized. – Fertilized you? | -是受精 -让你受精吗 |
[33:40] | Something like that, yeah. | 差不多就这样 |
[33:43] | What do you mean, “Something like that”? | 为什么是差不多 |
[33:46] | “Exactly like that.” You’re too smart for me. | 就是这样 你比妈妈聪明太多了 |
[33:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[33:59] | I don’t know, baby. | 我也不知道 宝贝 |
[34:31] | Have you spoken to her? | 你和她谈过了吗 |
[34:33] | No. | 没有 |
[34:40] | Are you going to? | 你要和她谈一下吗 |
[34:48] | – Hey, honey? – I’m running late. | -亲爱的 -我要迟到了 |
[34:51] | Just-just take a second, please? | 就几分钟而已 拜托 |
[34:55] | Listen, I think the idea behind what you’re doing, | 我认为你行为背后的初衷和理念 |
[34:56] | it’s extremely noble. | 都非常崇高 |
[34:58] | What other 16-year-old even has a social conscience, you know? | 还有哪个16岁的青少年会有这样的社会良知 |
[35:02] | So, I’m proud of you. I’m very proud. | 所以我很为你骄傲 非常骄傲 |
[35:05] | But I think that there are other ways to accomplish your goals. | 但我认为还有其他途径能实现你的目标 |
[35:09] | Dad, come on. | 爸 别说了 |
[35:11] | A 16-year-old white girl from Monterey | 一个蒙特利的16岁白人少女 |
[35:12] | selling her virginity online? | 在网上拍卖自己的初夜 |
[35:15] | Wolf Blitzer would saddle that up for weeks. | 沃尔夫·比利瑟「CNN资深记者」都会跟踪报道好几周 |
[35:16] | That’s the way. | 这实现目标的方式 |
[35:18] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[35:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:33] | – I blame you for that. – Me? | -这事我怪你 -关我什么事 |
[35:35] | Yeah, you taught her to care about everything | 就怪你 是你教会她心怀天下 |
[35:36] | and it’s just rubbed off on her. | 现在她都走火入魔了 |
[35:38] | Come on. | 没那么严重吧 |
[35:39] | “Wolf Blitzer’s gonna saddle that up”? | 还说”沃尔夫·比利瑟都会跟踪报道” |
[35:42] | You know, Madeline’s so gonna blame me for this. | 梅德琳知道这事 准会怪我 |
[35:44] | – No, she’s not. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. She will. | -她不会 -她一定会 |
[35:49] | I can’t believe you’re eating that shit. | 真不敢相信你吃这种垃圾食品 |
[36:03] | Hey, Ziggy! | 齐格 |
[36:04] | Monkey baby! | 猴子宝贝 |
[36:11] | ♪Well, baby♪ | ♪我的宝贝♪ |
[36:13] | ♪When times are bad♪ | ♪若遇到挫折♪ |
[36:18] | ♪Call on me, darling♪ | ♪记得呼唤我 宝贝♪ |
[36:20] | ♪And I’ll come to you♪ | ♪我会马上来到你身边♪ |
[36:24] | ♪When you’re in trouble♪ | ♪当你遇到困难♪ |
[36:27] | Ziggy! | 齐格 |
[36:27] | ♪And feel so sad♪ | ♪当你感到悲伤♪ |
[36:32] | ♪Call on me, darling♪ | ♪记得呼唤我 宝贝♪ |
[36:33] | ♪I said call on me and I’ll help you♪ | ♪呼唤我 我会来帮忙♪ |
[36:40] | Dinner’s here, honey. | 晚餐送来了 亲爱的 |
[36:42] | A playdate? Really? | 玩伴会 真的吗 |
[36:44] | Well, we could keep a watchful eye on them, | 我们可以仔细留意他们的情况 |
[36:46] | which the teacher and an assistant can’t do, | 老师和助教做不到那么仔细 |
[36:48] | really, with 22 kids. | 班上可有22个孩子呢 |
[36:50] | Are you still convinced that Ziggy’s the culprit? | 你还认为齐格是欺负她的恶霸吗 |
[36:53] | I don’t know, with everything you said. | 我说不清了 听了你那番话以后 |
[36:56] | Which is why if I schedule playdates | 所以我才和班上的每个孩子 |
[36:59] | with each and every child in the class, | 安排了一对一的玩伴会 |
[37:01] | I can eliminate suspects one by one. | 这样可以一个个排除嫌疑 |
[37:04] | You’re gonna schedule a playdate | 你要帮克洛伊·麦肯齐和艾玛贝拉 |
[37:05] | between Chloe Mackenzie and Amabella? | 安排一对一的玩伴会吗 |
[37:07] | If that psycho would allow it. | 如果那个疯女人肯答应 就排呗 |
[37:10] | Sorry, poor form. | 抱歉 我不该这么说 |
[37:11] | I know you’re friends with Madeline. | 我知道你和梅德琳是好朋友 |
[37:12] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[37:16] | – Everything okay here? – Everything’s great. | -一切都还好吧 -很好啊 |
[37:18] | So nice of you to ask, Harper. | 你人真”好” 哈普 还会这么问 |
[37:20] | You know, schools should set up special commendations | 学校应该为你这种行为 |
[37:22] | for gestures like that. | 设立特别表彰 |
[37:24] | Maybe I’ll start a petition. | 也许我该发起新的请愿 |
[37:27] | A petition. | 发起请愿 |
[37:28] | Touché. All right, I’m going to work, girls. | 说得好 女士们 我要去工作了 |
[37:30] | – See you later. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[37:33] | We just want our children to be safe, that’s all. | 我们只是保障自己孩子的安全 仅此而已 |
[37:35] | Of course we do. It takes a village. | 当然 这需要众人之力呢 |
[37:37] | Got to have each other’s backs, right? | 必须得互相帮助 不是吗 |
[37:39] | Who’s got yours? | 谁会帮你呢 |
[37:43] | There was this rumor whipping around | 有传闻称简和蕾娜塔 |
[37:45] | that Jane and Renata had settled their differences. | 已经和好了 |
[37:48] | I never bought it. | 我一直都不相信 |
[37:49] | I believe women are chemically | 我认为女人的生理构造 |
[37:51] | incapable of forgiveness. | 注定了她们不会原谅别人 |
[38:00] | It’s pretty, huh? | 很漂亮吧 |
[38:04] | Okay, so this is our two bedroom, two bath. | 这个公寓有两个卧室 两个浴室 |
[38:09] | You know, some of the units come furnished, | 有些公寓是带家具的 |
[38:10] | but, personally, I think the decor is hideous. | 但我个人认为那些家具都丑死了 |
[38:14] | And they’re on the ground floor, | 而且那些公寓都在一楼 |
[38:15] | so you don’t get this view. | 看不到这么美的景色 |
[38:16] | No, unfurnished is fine. | 没事 我不介意不带家具 |
[38:20] | It’s definitely on the Monterey City limits? | 这里还在蒙特利的学区内吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah. We’re southwest Monterey. | 是的 这里是蒙特利西南部 |
[38:26] | And it’s available now? | 马上就能入住吗 |
[38:28] | You can move in tomorrow. | 你明天就能搬进来 |
[38:32] | A beautiful sunset. | 日落真漂亮 |
[38:39] | Do you think I’d be able to come back a little later | 我能晚些时候过来 |
[38:41] | and spend some time here by myself? | 自己在这里待一会吗 |
[38:44] | – Yeah, I… – Probably sounds weird. | -当然 我… -有点奇怪对吧 |
[38:45] | No, it doesn’t sound weird. | 不 一点也不奇怪 |
[38:47] | I mean, it’s possibly where you’ll be living, right? | 这也许是你以后要居住的地方 对吧 |
[38:49] | I’m just gonna leave you the key | 我把钥匙留给你 |
[38:50] | and I’ll clear it with the office. | 我也会跟公司那边说一声 |
[38:51] | – And just take as much time as you need. – That’s amazing. | -你慢慢考虑 -太棒了 |
[38:54] | – Thank you. – Just call me tomorrow. Let me know. | -谢谢 -明天打给我 说下你的决定就好 |
[39:19] | If you feel yourself getting angry, | 如果你觉得自己要生气了 |
[39:21] | just remember it’s all about getting along for Abigail’s sake. | 就想想 这是为了艾比盖尔 我们得和平相处 |
[39:24] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我不会发脾气的 |
[39:26] | I took a little something. | 我吃了点药 |
[39:29] | Just a half. | 一点点啦 |
[39:32] | This is a good thing that we’re doing. | 我们这么做是好事 |
[39:40] | It was such a long drive over. | 车程太长了 |
[39:43] | – God, everything… – Looks so good. | -天 一切… -都很美味啊 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:47] | And the chef? Not too bad. | 厨师呢 不错吧 |
[39:49] | The cook’s even better. | 厨娘更棒吧 |
[39:53] | Madeline, do you want some more bread? | 梅德琳 你想再来点面包吗 |
[39:54] | Yes please. It’s so yummy. | 好啊 太好吃了 |
[39:56] | – Thank you. – Bonnie, I love this music. | -谢谢 -邦妮 我很喜欢这首歌 |
[39:58] | – Is this Adele? – No. It’s Sade, actually. | -是阿黛尔的歌吗 -不是 是莎黛 |
[40:02] | – We should get this, honey. – We have it. | -我们该下载这首歌 -下了 |
[40:04] | Red wine, anyone? | 还有人想喝红酒吗 |
[40:05] | I know white goes with fish, but I like red. | 我知道鱼该配白葡萄酒 但我喜欢红酒 |
[40:07] | Yes, please. | 请给我倒点儿 |
[40:11] | Down the hatch. | 一饮而尽啊 |
[40:13] | I love this place setting. | 我喜欢餐桌的摆设 |
[40:14] | I like when there’s extra forks and extra spoons, | 我喜欢有多余的叉子和勺子 |
[40:17] | especially little, tiny forks. | 特别是这种小叉子 |
[40:18] | It feels so special, doesn’t it? | 感觉很独特 对吧 |
[40:20] | I just want to use all of them. | 我就想全都用上 |
[40:22] | The, the little ones are for the oysters. | 小叉子就用来吃生蚝的 |
[40:24] | And I love these really creative little cups. | 我很喜欢这些有创意的小杯子 |
[40:26] | They’re clay. I think they’re from Mexico. | 陶土制品 应该从是墨西哥过来的 |
[40:28] | – Yeah. – That’s so nice. | -嗯 -真棒 |
[40:29] | Ed prefers more traditional glass. | 埃德更喜欢传统的玻璃杯 |
[40:32] | Perhaps for wine, but these are… | 用来喝红酒 但这些… |
[40:35] | I’m actually more kind of a beer guy, but– | 我其实更爱喝啤酒 但… |
[40:37] | Do you want some beer? We have some. | 你想喝啤酒吗 我们有啤酒 |
[40:38] | – No, no, no! – Are you sure? | -不不不 -你确定吗 |
[40:40] | – Sit down. – Since we’re talking about wine glasses, | -坐下吧 -既然说到红酒杯了 |
[40:42] | let’s have a toast! | 我们就来碰个杯吧 |
[40:44] | – Toast. – Yes, toast. | -碰杯 -碰一下 |
[40:45] | – Toast. – The– | -祝酒词 -那个… |
[40:47] | To, for… | 祝… |
[40:49] | – I should make a toast. – Please. | -我该说祝酒词 -请吧 |
[40:52] | To Nathan and Bonnie. | 敬内森和邦妮 |
[40:55] | – Because I heard– – And none of us killing each other. | -因为我听说… -我们都没杀死对方呢 |
[40:58] | – Yeah, right. – All right. | -没错 -嗯 |
[41:00] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[41:01] | You’re so funny. | 你真风趣 |
[41:04] | All right. This is yummy wine. | 好了 这酒真好喝 |
[41:06] | – Isn’t it? – It’s really good. | -是吧 -真不错 |
[41:10] | Is Abigail gonna join us for dinner? | 艾比盖尔会和我们一起吃晚饭吗 |
[41:12] | She’ll be down for dessert. | 她到时会下来一起吃甜品 |
[41:14] | She said she can only be stuck with the grown-ups for so long. | 她说她不爱跟大人待那么长时间 |
[41:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:18] | I think she’s just wanting us to have some bonding time. | 我觉得她就是想让我们培养一下感情 |
[41:20] | Teenagers. | 青少年啊 |
[41:21] | She’s been probably working on her secret project. | 她可能还在搞她的秘密项目呢 |
[41:25] | I’m so curious. | 我太好奇了 |
[41:27] | Do you guys know what that is? | 你们知道是什么吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah, we just found out what it is, yeah. | 嗯 我们刚得知了 |
[41:31] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[41:32] | Do tell. | 说说吧 |
[41:35] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[41:37] | It’s unconventional. It’s even a little radical. | 极其非传统 甚至有些激进 |
[41:40] | Good. | 不错 |
[41:41] | Listen, when I first heard about it, I overreacted. | 听着 我一开始得知时 大发雷霆 |
[41:44] | And I’m just gonna caution you guys to take a breath. | 我就是要提醒你们一下 一定要冷静 |
[41:47] | Process it before jumping to a judgement. | 别着急下结论 先消化一下 |
[41:50] | Okay, can you just tell us what it is? | 好吧 你能说到底是什么了吗 |
[41:58] | – All right. – She showed me her website. | -挺好 -她给我看了她的网页 |
[41:59] | It’s, like, very professionally done. | 做得非常专业 |
[42:06] | I– Abigail is… | 艾比盖尔 |
[42:10] | auctioning off her virginity | 要拍卖自己的初夜 |
[42:12] | in order to raise money to protest sex slavery. | 为保护性奴而筹集善款 |
[42:16] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -是的 |
[42:19] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[42:20] | No, I’m being serious. | 我不是说笑 |
[42:21] | She said if a seven-year-old can be sold to sex slavery, | 她说如果一个七岁孩子能被卖为性奴 |
[42:23] | then no one would bat an eye | 那么大家都会接受 |
[42:25] | if a white, rich American girl would sell hers online. | 一个美国的白富美在网上卖掉自己 |
[42:30] | – This is for real? – Look, it’s not gone live yet. | -这是真的吗 -这还没开始拍卖 |
[42:33] | And we have no intention of letting that happen. Obviously. | 显然我们也没想让这事发生 |
[42:34] | – Of course not, no. – Nathan, if this is some sort of joke… | -当然不行了 -内森 如果这是个玩笑… |
[42:38] | Yeah, this is not funny, Nathan. | 这种玩笑不能开 内森 |
[42:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:41] | It’s– it’s shocking. | 确实令人震惊 |
[42:44] | And a bit disturbing. | 有点令人不安 |
[42:46] | But I think it is important that we– | 但我觉得重要的是… |
[42:48] | we separate the nobility of the cause | 我们要将这件事高尚的初衷 |
[42:51] | from the misguided means of pursuing it, you know? | 和不适当的达成手段分开来看 |
[42:53] | We– we champion the former | 我们鼓励她此举的好意 |
[42:55] | and dissuade her from the latter, right? | 但劝她不要以这种方式来完成 |
[42:58] | Honey! Are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[42:59] | That’s okay. That’s okay, that’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[43:02] | That’s a human reaction. | 凡人都会有这种反应 |
[43:03] | That’s completely– baby, get her– thank you. | 这完全… 亲爱的 帮她… 谢谢 |
[43:05] | – You okay, honey? – No, I’m not. | -你没事吧 亲爱的 -我有事 |
[43:08] | – My God! – Honey! | -天呐 -亲爱的 |
[43:10] | – Honey! – Okay. | -亲爱的 -好 |
[43:11] | Thank you, thank you. That’s all right. | 谢谢 谢谢 没事没事 |
[43:13] | – Here. – My God. | -给 -天呐 |
[43:14] | – That’s all right. – All right. | -没事 -好了 |
[43:15] | This is how you parent, Nathan? | 你就是这么当父亲的吗 内森 |
[43:17] | She’s been under your roof for two minutes | 她在你们家待了一阵子 |
[43:18] | and now she’s some sort of prostitute? | 就成妓女了吗 |
[43:20] | – Did I tell ya? – Great parenting! | -我怎么说来着 -真会”教育”孩子 |
[43:21] | All right, let’s all just settle for a minute, okay? | 行了 大家都先别吵了 |
[43:24] | Please. Let’s just settle. | 拜托 冷静一下吧 |
[43:26] | Let’s remember that we are living in the time of– | 我们都别忘记我们生活的时代… |
[43:29] | of Facebook and reality– | 到处都是脸书和现实… |
[43:31] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[43:32] | My… | 天呐 |
[43:34] | – Shit! – It’s the shrimp. | -该死 -是虾的原因 |
[43:36] | I had heard that Abigail was a little slutty. | 我早听说艾比盖尔是个骚货了 |
[43:38] | Knowing the mother, I wouldn’t be surprised. | 有其母 必有其女呗 |
[43:47] | Bye, guys. | 再见啦 |
[43:48] | – Bye. – Where are you going? | -再见 -你去哪儿 |
[43:50] | Out for dinner with Jane. | 我去和简吃晚饭 |
[44:09] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[44:11] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[44:20] | You’re done with dinner already? | 你们吃完晚饭了吗 |
[44:21] | Look, I don’t even know where to begin about this, | 我都不知道该从哪说起 |
[44:23] | so I’m just gonna go straight to the end. | 我就直接说重点吧 |
[44:25] | This is wrong, Abigail. | 这样做不对 艾比盖尔 |
[44:27] | Completely wrong. | 大错特错 |
[44:29] | And I salute your cause. I really do. | 我敬佩你的初衷 真心的 |
[44:31] | But– but what? | 但然后呢 |
[44:32] | Saluting a cause, recognizing a problem, isn’t not enough. | 敬佩我的初衷 意识到问题 这远远不够 |
[44:35] | A person has to do something. | 必须有所行动 |
[44:36] | Well, this something is not that, honey. | 有所行动也不是这么做 亲爱的 |
[44:39] | – What about your play? – What about my play? | -你的音乐剧呢 -我的音乐剧怎么了 |
[44:41] | You said it spoke to you because it was about | 那部剧的主旨是找寻生活的意义 |
[44:43] | finding a purpose in life, which I get. | 才引起了你的共鸣 |
[44:45] | Making your mark. I get that. | 活出自我 我也懂 |
[44:47] | You’re the one who always said a person’s life needs to matter. | 你一直教我 人这辈子活得要有意义 |
[44:50] | – Okay– – Was it all just bullshit? | -好吧 -这都只是你瞎说的吗 |
[44:52] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[44:53] | And I’m not gonna give you some long song and dance | 我不会说什么美好的童话故事 |
[44:55] | about how precious and sacred your beautiful body is. | 让你明白 你的身体有多么神圣 |
[44:59] | But it is not for sale, Abigail. | 但身体不是用来卖的 艾比盖尔 |
[45:01] | Not ever. | 永远都不是 |
[45:02] | No matter what cause, no matter what cost. | 不管初衷是什么 不管出价多少 |
[45:05] | And one day, you are going to look back at this– | 有一天 你会再回想这个时候 |
[45:07] | probably pretty soon– and think, | 估计很快就会这么想了 |
[45:09] | “What the fuck was I thinking? | “我当时脑子进水了啊 |
[45:10] | Why was I gonna fuck up my life like that?” | 我为什么要这么毁自己呢” |
[45:14] | Must be nice to be so right. | 确信自己是对的感觉肯定很棒 |
[45:16] | – I’m not right! – So perfect. | -我不是对的 -十全十美 |
[45:18] | I’m not fucking perfect! | 我他妈根本也不完美 |
[45:21] | You think you know me so well? | 你觉得你很了解我吗 |
[45:23] | I fuck up, too. I make mistakes. | 我也搞砸过 我也会犯错 |
[45:25] | I’ve made mistakes bigger than this. | 我犯了比这事还严重的错误 |
[45:34] | Last year, I cheated on Ed. | 我去年背着埃德出轨了 |
[45:39] | I ended it very quickly, but… | 很快就结束了 但… |
[45:46] | The two things I value most in this life | 我生命中最看重的两件事 |
[45:48] | are my kids and my marriage. | 一是我的孩子 二是我的婚姻 |
[45:51] | And I risked destroying both of them. | 我冒着毁掉两者的风险出轨了 |
[45:56] | Just because I was… | 就因为我… |
[46:00] | selfish or… | 自私… |
[46:02] | So don’t– don’t tell me I’m perfect, okay? | 所以别跟我说 我十全十美 |
[46:08] | I know about fucking up. | 我清楚什么是大错 |
[46:12] | And fucking up doesn’t make your dad and I get back together. | 犯下大错 我和你爸也不会和好 |
[46:17] | Fucking up doesn’t fix your life. | 犯下大错 也不能解决你生活中的问题 |
[46:21] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[46:24] | At least what you were gonna do was for a good cause, and… | 至少你的初衷很高尚… |
[46:31] | I was just being selfish. | 而我只是自私而已 |
[46:35] | Do you still love Ed? | 你还爱着埃德吗 |
[47:27] | Mom, watch this. | 妈妈 瞧好了 |
[47:35] | ♪It was the third of September ♪ ♪September…♪ | ♪九月三号那一天♪ ♪三号♪ |
[47:39] | ♪That day I’ll always remember♪ | ♪我会永远记得那一天♪ |
[47:42] | ♪Yes, I will♪ ♪Will♪ | ♪我会♪ ♪我会♪ |
[47:44] | ♪’Cause that was the day♪ | ♪因为就在那一天♪ |
[47:46] | ♪That my daddy died♪ | ♪我父亲死去♪ |
[47:52] | ♪I never got a chance to see him♪ | ♪我此生从未见过他♪ |
[47:56] | ♪Never heard nothin’ but bad things about him♪ | ♪只听说他非善类♪ |
[48:00] | ♪Mama, I’m depending on you♪ | ♪妈妈 我只靠你♪ |
[48:03] | ♪To tell me the truth…♪ | ♪告诉我真相♪ |