时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | What’s out there? | 外面都有什么 |
[02:14] | You scared me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[02:16] | I’m gonna have to tie a bell around your neck | 我得在你脖子上栓个铃铛了 |
[02:17] | so you don’t keep sneaking up on me. | 以免时不时就被你吓着了 |
[02:19] | What do you look at in the ocean? | 你看大海里的什么呢 |
[02:23] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:25] | You spend a lot of time staring at nothing. | 没什么 你看了这么久 |
[02:30] | Okay, I take it back. | 好吧 我收回 |
[02:32] | It’s something. It’s the big out there. | 不是没看什么 是看海阔天空 |
[02:37] | The ocean is powerful. | 汪洋大海 充满了力量 |
[02:40] | Mostly it’s vast. | 广阔无垠 |
[02:43] | It’s full of life, mystery. | 充满了生命 神秘 |
[02:47] | Who knows what lies out there beneath the surface? | 谁知道表面之下都有哪些暗流涌动 |
[02:51] | Monsters? | 怪物吗 |
[02:53] | Monsters? Maybe. | 也许有怪物吧 |
[02:56] | Dreams. Sunken treasure. | 梦想 水下宝藏 |
[03:00] | It’s the great unknown. | 神秘的未知之数 |
[03:02] | That’s what the ocean is. | 这就是海洋了 |
[03:07] | I don’t wanna go, Mom. | 我不想去 妈妈 |
[03:09] | I know you don’t, but you have to. | 我知道你不想 但你必须去 |
[03:11] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[03:13] | But they all think I choked that girl. | 但大家都以为我掐了那个女孩 |
[03:15] | Yeah, but you know that you didn’t and I know that you didn’t. | 但你清楚你没做 而我也知道你没做 |
[03:18] | It’s good enough for me; it should be good enough for you. | 这对我来说就够了 对你也该够了 |
[03:20] | It’s gonna be good enough for everyone else, too. | 大家也不会再追究了 |
[03:26] | What’s our mantra? | 我们的口号是 |
[03:28] | Every day we’re gonna be… | 每一天都要… |
[03:30] | – Brave. – We’re gonna be so brave. | -活得勇敢 -要非常勇敢 |
[03:32] | Good job. Let’s go. | 好样的 走吧 |
[03:34] | – Mom, why did we move here? – Ziggy. | -妈妈 我们为什么要搬来这里 -齐格 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:46] | I don’t have time for this this morning. | 我今早没时间跟你耗 |
[03:48] | Please put your shirt on. | 把衣服穿上 |
[03:50] | Why did we move here? | 我们为什么要搬来这里 |
[03:54] | – Why? – That’s enough. | -为什么 -够了 |
[04:00] | You can finish that in the car. Let’s go. | 上车穿吧 我们走 |
[04:04] | I don’t mean to do your job, but it begs the question– | 我不是想替你侦案 但这引出了一个问题 |
[04:07] | is she running from something? | 她是不是在逃避什么 |
[04:09] | You cannot be serious, Joseph. | 你不是吧 乔瑟夫 |
[04:12] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[04:16] | This makes us look like cowards. | 这会让人觉得我们是懦夫 |
[04:18] | If you roll over on this, it sets a precedent– | 如果你这次退让 就开了先例 |
[04:19] | He basically laughed. | 他听到后都笑了 |
[04:20] | Do not yell at me. | 别朝我喊 |
[04:23] | You’re the one– honey, can you turn that down, please? | 是你… 亲爱的 能小点声吗 |
[04:26] | Do you understand the precedent that you’d be setting? | 你知道你这是开了什么先例吗 |
[04:29] | Don’t yell at me. | 别朝我喊 |
[04:32] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:33] | I’m a lady and I’ve never said this to anybody, ever, in my entire life, | 我是个有教养的女人 我这辈子从没和人说过这种话 |
[04:37] | but I’m gonna say it to you. | 但我要跟你说 |
[04:38] | You can go fuck yourself on the head. | 你他妈操死自己吧 |
[04:45] | Right on the head? | 操死自己 |
[04:47] | I’m sorry, but he’s trying to shut down “Avenue Q.” | 抱歉 但他想停掉《Q大街》的演出 |
[04:49] | He says it’s too controversial. | 他说争议性太大了 |
[04:50] | Well, what’s he want to replace it with? | 他想拿哪一部剧来替换 |
[04:52] | Don’t tell me “Cats.” | 别跟我说是《猫》 |
[05:04] | You remember your first day of school? | 你记得你第一天上学时的情景吗 |
[05:07] | I do, actually. | 还真记得 |
[05:11] | I got asked out on a date by a second-grader, no less. | 一个二年级的学生竟邀我去跟他约会呢 |
[05:15] | Did we accept? | 你答应了吗 |
[05:18] | He wore white Docksiders. | 他穿了双白色船鞋[很便宜] |
[05:26] | I’m sorry about last night. | 我很抱歉昨晚的事 |
[05:30] | The idea of a bully in the class– | 我就是想到班里有个恶霸… |
[05:32] | I don’t think he’s a bully, but you’re probably right. | 我不认为他是恶霸 但你可能说得对 |
[05:35] | We should err on the side of safety. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[05:42] | I wish I didn’t have to fly out tonight. | 我今晚不用离开就好了 |
[05:48] | I was thinking when you get back from Vienna, | 我在想 等你从维也纳回来 |
[05:50] | maybe we could see another counselor. | 我们可以再找一位心理咨询师 |
[05:57] | Yeah. I think it’s a good idea. | 好 我觉得这样挺好 |
[06:02] | This is gonna be a really good year for us, Sparkles. | 我们今年肯定会非常顺 小美人 |
[06:10] | – We’ll just go away forever. – Why? | -我们会一去不复返 -为什么 |
[06:13] | That’s what the rule book says. | 规则手册里就这样写的 |
[06:19] | Bit of a line here. | 有点晚了 |
[06:21] | It’ll move quickly. We just drop and go. | 会很快的 送走他们 我们就走 |
[06:23] | – They’ve got it down to a science. – Water, water, water. | -他们都了解套路了 -水 水 水 |
[06:27] | – Oh, we don’t go in? – No, we just drop them off. | -我们不进去吗 -不 送他们下车就行 |
[06:29] | They can’t be bothered with the parents now. | 不能再让家长总跟着他们了 |
[06:31] | What, so we don’t get to meet the teachers? | 我们不跟老师见一面吗 |
[06:34] | We did all that yesterday at orientation. | 昨天迎新会时见过了 |
[06:36] | No. They go right into class today. | 他们今天直接去上课就行了 |
[06:38] | Don’t you? Big boys. | 对吧 都是大孩子了 |
[06:45] | Well, that… | 好吧 |
[06:47] | Max, look what the witch gives me. | 麦克斯 瞧瞧巫师给了我什么 |
[06:51] | That’s not something you could’ve mentioned? | 你怎么不早说这事 |
[06:54] | We discussed it. | 我们讨论过了 |
[07:03] | School time. | 要上学了 |
[07:12] | – You could’ve told me that Orientation Day was– – Don’t. | -你怎么不早跟我说迎新日是… -别说了 |
[07:16] | We may have assigned seats. | 可能座位都分好了 |
[07:17] | If not, you can plop down right next to me. | 如果没分 你可以坐我旁边 |
[07:21] | Hi, Skye. | 你好 斯凯 |
[07:23] | This is my friend, Ziggy. | 这是我朋友 齐格 |
[07:25] | – Hi. – We’re half-sisters, sort of. | -你好 -我们算是有一半血缘的姐妹了 |
[07:29] | My mom was married to her dad. | 我妈之前跟她爸结过婚 |
[07:31] | Hi, Chloe. | 你好 克洛伊 |
[07:44] | Hey, mama bear. | 你好啊 “熊妈妈” |
[07:46] | – Hi. – I’m going to yoga class. You wanna join me? | -你好 -我要去上瑜伽课 你要来吗 |
[07:48] | I would love to, but I have a job interview. | 我也想去 但我要去面试 |
[07:54] | Don’t worry about him, honey. | 别担心他 亲爱的 |
[07:55] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[07:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:59] | Get laid, bitch. | 这么焦躁就去找个男人啊 贱人 |
[08:01] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[08:06] | Maybe it was inappropriate, handing out invites on the first day, | 也许开学第一天就发邀请不太妥当 |
[08:09] | but Renata’s a planner. | 但蕾娜塔是个有计划的人 |
[08:12] | Renata was sending a message. | 蕾娜塔是示强 |
[08:17] | I was thinking you could do it. | 我在想 你能行 |
[08:21] | I don’t practice anymore. I can’t. | 我不当律师了 我不行 |
[08:23] | I know, but you could come out of retirement just this one time | 我知道 但你就出来再当这么一回 |
[08:26] | so you can safeguard all of the arts for Monterey. | 为了捍卫蒙特利的所有艺术啊 |
[08:28] | Plus hear me out. I would be your only client. | 还有 那样我就是你唯一的委托人了 |
[08:31] | And how fun would that be to have drinks with the client? | 跟委托人喝酒聊天 多爽啊 |
[08:36] | – Yoga is a time for quiet reflection. – Uh, yeah. I know. | -瑜伽是沉静省思的时间 -好 我知道 |
[08:40] | I don’t like to be touched. | 我不喜欢别人碰我 |
[08:41] | – Okay, breathe into it. – Okay. | -好 带入呼吸 -好 |
[08:43] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[08:47] | Back corner. | 看后面的角落 |
[08:50] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[08:53] | Don’t shush me. | 别嘘我了 |
[08:55] | She has her own yoga studio. | 她都有自己的瑜伽馆 |
[08:56] | What’s she even doing here? | 她还来这里干什么 |
[08:58] | Okay! | 知道了 |
[09:01] | We do have a session where the rules are more relaxed, you know? | 我们这里有比较放松随意的瑜伽课 |
[09:04] | Our perimenopausal class. | 我们的绝经前期课程 |
[09:07] | That won’t be necessary. I won’t be coming back. | 没那个必要 我不会再来了 |
[09:12] | Okay, you will never believe what she just said to me. | 你都想不到她刚刚对我说了什么 |
[09:14] | – What? – Here. | -什么 -拍这个 |
[09:16] | No, here. | 别 还是这样吧 |
[09:18] | You’re so pretty when you’re mad. | 你生气时 好漂亮 |
[09:19] | Please don’t post that on Facebook. | 千万别上传到脸书上 |
[09:21] | – Ed will kill me. – Hey, Maddie. | -埃德会杀了我的 -你好啊 梅梅 |
[09:22] | – Hey, Celeste. – How amazing was that class? | -瑟莱丝特 -刚才那堂课可真棒啊 |
[09:24] | – Hi, guys! – Hi. | -大家好啊 -你好 |
[09:25] | Nathan. Yoga, wow. | 内森 练瑜伽啊 想不到呢 |
[09:28] | Yeah. Bonnie got me into it. | 是啊 邦妮让我喜欢上的 |
[09:31] | Yeah, well, you know, gotta sweat out all those toxins. | 没错 必须多出汗 把毒素排出来 |
[09:33] | We drank, like, a bottle of wine last night. | 我们昨晚喝了一瓶红酒 |
[09:35] | And today I was like, “We are going to yoga.” | 今天我就说 我们必须去练瑜伽 |
[09:38] | You know, I got Abby to sign up for one of my piloxing classes. | 我说服艾比报了一个我的拳击普拉提舞班 |
[09:41] | That’s… fantastic. | 那真是 太好了 |
[09:46] | Oh, I’m gonna call again about that petition thing. | 我会再打个电话说说请愿的事的 |
[09:48] | I mean, it’s ridiculous. | 那简直太荒唐了 |
[09:49] | Oh, you don’t need to worry about that. | 你就不用操心这事了 |
[09:50] | But they should be able to just take my name off. | 但他们可以直接把我名字撤下来 |
[09:51] | – I mean… – Nothing’s gonna stop us, honey. | -我是说… -没什么能阻挡我们 亲爱的 |
[09:54] | Ticking bomb. I’ll leave it at that. | 可以这么说吧 就是个定时炸弹 |
[09:57] | Tick-tick-tick. | 滴答滴答 |
[09:58] | Could she put a shirt on? | 她就不能穿件外衣吗 |
[10:02] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[10:03] | Our very first project | 我们的第一个课程作业 |
[10:06] | will be for each of you to do a family tree, | 就是你们每人要做个家谱树 |
[10:11] | where you get to talk about your wonderful family. | 你们可以谈谈自己美好的家庭 |
[10:14] | Isn’t that great? | 那很棒吧 |
[10:16] | But before that, I am going to introduce you | 但是在那之前 我要向你们介绍 |
[10:18] | to a very, very special friend to our class. | 一位非常非常特殊的朋友 |
[10:22] | This… | 这个… |
[10:25] | is Harry the Hippo. | 是小河马哈利 |
[10:29] | Now, Harry here has been a beloved member of the first grade | 哈利作为一年级深受欢迎的一员 |
[10:33] | for almost 10 years! | 已经快十年了 |
[10:38] | Now, I know you’re not in kindergarten anymore, | 我知道你们已经不是幼儿园的学生了 |
[10:42] | and you’re about to find out that the transition | 你们会发现 从幼儿园到一年级的过渡 |
[10:46] | to first grade is not always easy. | 其实并非总是那么容易 |
[10:49] | But with Harry here, you won’t even notice it. | 但是有了哈利的陪伴 你们就能轻松适应了 |
[10:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:53] | And the best part– | 最棒的是 |
[10:55] | you will all have your turn | 你们都有机会 |
[10:58] | to take Harry home for sleepovers. | 把哈利带回家过夜 |
[11:03] | Now I’m gonna start off our day | 那今天就从 |
[11:05] | by passing Harry around so you can all greet him with a hug. | 传递哈利开始 大家都抱一下吧 |
[11:09] | Okay? Here you go, Billy. | 好吗 给 比利 |
[11:12] | Yes. | 说 |
[11:14] | Does Harry want to be hugged? | 哈利想被拥抱吗 |
[11:15] | Why, yes. Harry loves hugs. | 当然啦 哈利很喜欢拥抱 |
[11:19] | I mean, look, let’s face it. | 我们面对现实吧 |
[11:21] | Amabella picked that Ziggy out of a lineup | 艾玛贝拉从众人中偏偏挑出了齐格 |
[11:22] | and she was unwavering. | 并且她当时十分确定 |
[11:24] | The kid was off. I’ll leave it at that. | 我就这么说吧 那孩子很不正常 |
[11:30] | I thought your flight was at 5:00. | 你的航班不是五点吗 |
[11:33] | Well, traffic might be bad. | 可能会堵车 |
[11:36] | It’s 11:30. | 现在才十一点半 |
[11:37] | Thank you. Good to know. | 谢谢你告知我 |
[11:45] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[11:47] | I changed my flight so I could be here on their first day of school. | 我改了航班 就为了第一天上学时能陪着孩子们 |
[11:51] | And then I don’t even get to go in the building. | 结果却是 我都进不了学校 |
[11:52] | I understand, but I just– | 我理解 只是… |
[11:54] | And for you to just dismiss my being upset about it? | 而且你还不允许我对此生气了 |
[11:56] | I didn’t dismiss anything. | 我没有不允许任何事 |
[11:59] | – I just don’t want to be blamed– – Yeah, you know what I think? | -我只是不想被怪罪… -你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[12:02] | You didn’t want me to be there for orientation. | 你不想让我去参加学校的迎新日 |
[12:07] | – What? – You decided to have that moment all to yourself. | -什么 -你决定独享那一刻 |
[12:11] | Mommy and her boys. | 母子时刻 |
[12:13] | You’re such a child. | 你真像个幼稚的孩子 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[12:29] | – Don’t. No. – I’m sorry. | -别 不用 -对不起 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, honey. | 对不起 对不起 亲爱的 |
[12:34] | Fuck. Hey, hey… | 该死的 好了 |
[12:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:39] | It’s just– fuck. | 只是因为…该死的 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:43] | You know, all– it’s just all this traveling– | 只是 我经常在外出差 |
[12:46] | I feel like I’m missing out on so much. | 我感觉我错过了太多东西 |
[12:49] | They’ll be grown one day, and I just… | 他们有天突然就长大了 而我… |
[12:52] | Sorry. Sorry, sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[13:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:08] | No, no, no, no. | 不 别这样 |
[13:22] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[13:24] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[13:53] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[14:19] | Perry and Celeste? | 佩里和瑟莱丝特 |
[14:21] | Honestly… | 说真的 |
[14:23] | I’d sleep with either. | 我愿意跟其中任何一个上床 |
[14:27] | Call “The Wall Street Journal” | 打给《华尔街日报》 |
[14:28] | and tell them we make a deal now with these guys, | 告诉他们 我们立刻和这些人达成协议 |
[14:30] | or they’re never gonna have anybody by them. | 否则永远不会有人支持他们 |
[14:33] | No, this is ridiculous! | 不 这太荒唐了 |
[14:35] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[14:38] | Because my daughter’s got to get picked up. | 因为我女儿需要人接 |
[14:39] | Sorry, I’m distra– yes. | 抱歉 我有点分心…是的 |
[14:41] | You need to get in the car right now | 你得赶紧开车 |
[14:42] | and pick up– hold on one second. | 去接…稍等下 |
[14:43] | I thought you were picking her up. | 你不是说你要去接她吗 |
[14:45] | No, I’m doing an interview here! | 不行 我在做采访呢 |
[14:47] | Turns out it’s actually harder | 事实证明 做兼职 |
[14:48] | to have a part-time job versus a full-time job | 比作全职更难 |
[14:50] | because in addition to doing all that work, | 因为除了要做这些工作 |
[14:52] | you’re out there scouring for another job. | 你还要在外面另找一份工作 |
[14:54] | Are you looking for another job? | 你在找另外一份工作吗 |
[14:56] | I only do 20 hours a week max. | 我一周最多只工作20小时 |
[14:57] | Between you and I, I try to maintain my full-time-mommy status | 别告诉别人 我其实想维持全职妈妈的状态 |
[15:00] | so I can lord it over women | 那样我就能在蕾娜塔 |
[15:01] | like Renata and the other career mommies. | 和其他事业型母亲面前摆摆高姿态了 |
[15:05] | Oh, there they are! Our future world leaders! | 他们出来了 未来的世界领袖 |
[15:07] | – Do you see mine? – Yeah. | -看到我家孩子了吗 -看到了 |
[15:09] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[15:11] | Ma’am, please? | 夫人 拜托 |
[15:12] | What, I can’t call for my own daughter? | 我不能来接我女儿吗 |
[15:14] | Please reboard the vehicle, ma’am. | 请你重新坐回到车上去 夫人 |
[15:17] | – You causing trouble, woman? – Get in the car. | -你在惹麻烦吗 “大姐” -上车吧你 |
[15:20] | And don’t ever blow your whistle at me again. | 别再对我吹口哨了 |
[15:22] | You’re new here. I’m not. | 你是新来的 我可不是 |
[15:24] | – Mommy! – Hi, baby! | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[15:27] | So, how was your first day? | 第一天过得怎么样啊 |
[15:29] | Fine. We got to meet Harry the Hippo. | 还不错 我们认识了小河马哈利 |
[15:32] | And, Zig? | 齐格呢 |
[15:33] | – Good. – Yeah? | -挺好的 -是吗 |
[15:35] | – Teacher’s nice. – She is? | -老师人不错 -真的吗 |
[15:37] | Oh, that’s amazing. | 那真是好极了 |
[15:38] | That’s so great. | 那很好啊 |
[15:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:44] | Oh, Amabella’s having a party. That’s sweet. | 艾玛贝拉要举办个派对 那很好啊 |
[15:48] | I didn’t get invited. | 我没被邀请 |
[15:52] | Honey, you don’t know her very well. You don’t know her at all. | 宝贝 你跟她又不熟 可以说完全是陌生人 |
[15:54] | – This is about that stupid accusation. – It’s fine. | -完全是因为那个破指控 -没事 |
[16:00] | Was he the only one? | 只有他没被邀请吗 |
[16:02] | Okay, what are we listening to? | 好了 来听听什么歌呢 |
[16:05] | Feces is never terribly far from Madeline’s fan. | 梅德琳总是会摊上各种麻烦 |
[16:08] | And the whole party thing created a vortex. | 那个派对 制造了一个巨大的漩涡 |
[16:11] | Outrageous is what it is. | 简直太过分了 |
[16:12] | For the whole class to be invited with the exception of Ziggy? | 整个班级的同学 除了齐格都被邀请了 |
[16:15] | – I mean, come on. – Oh, is he the kid who, uh…? | -拜托 -他是不是就是那个… |
[16:19] | – Will you please? – What? | -你能别这样吗 -怎么了 |
[16:22] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[16:23] | Abby, come on. | 艾比 快过来 |
[16:24] | This is so Renata. | 典型的蕾娜塔作风 |
[16:26] | On the very first day of school? | 开学第一天就这样 |
[16:28] | Well, if she’s convinced that this Ziggy | 如果她坚信那个叫齐格的小孩 |
[16:30] | poses a threat to her daughter’s safety, | 对她女儿的安全构成了威胁 |
[16:32] | of course he’s not gonna get invited. | 那他当然不会被邀请 |
[16:33] | I’m just saying that distributing the invitations in the classroom | 我的意思是 在教室里发邀请函 |
[16:38] | to the exception of one person– | 唯独不给其中一个人发… |
[16:39] | I mean, it’s just unacceptable. | 那实在是让人无法接受 |
[16:40] | Thank you, honey. This looks delicious. | 谢谢 亲爱的 看上去很美味 |
[16:44] | Abby, are you dating the fridge? | 艾比 你是在跟冰箱约会吗 |
[16:48] | Chloe, I set up a standing playdate | 克洛伊 我安排你和齐格 |
[16:50] | with you and Ziggy on Thursdays. | 每周四聚一下 |
[16:52] | Cool. | 好 |
[16:55] | – Are you sure that’s a good idea? – Why would it not be? | -你确定这是个好主意吗 -为什么不好呢 |
[16:58] | We don’t know for a fact that he’s innocent. | 我们不能确定他是清白的 |
[17:01] | Maybe the benefit of the doubt | 或许你在把人往好处想的时候 |
[17:03] | should run in Chloe’s favor instead of Ziggy. | 应该对克洛伊有利 而不是齐格 |
[17:06] | Are you suggesting I might be putting my daughter in harm’s way? | 你是说我可能在把我女儿置于危险之中吗 |
[17:09] | Oh, you mean our daughter? | 你是说我们的女儿吧 |
[17:12] | Chloe, I don’t know why you didn’t text me | 克洛伊 孤立这事发生时 |
[17:14] | or call me when the snub happened. | 你怎么不给我短信或者电话 |
[17:16] | I might’ve been able to intervene. | 我兴许还能介入 |
[17:18] | How would she call you? | 她要怎么给你打电话 |
[17:23] | She has a phone in her doll. | 她的玩偶里有部手机 |
[17:24] | Don’t start with me right now. | 现在不要和我吵 |
[17:27] | It’s just for emergencies. | 这只是为了紧急情况 |
[17:30] | You really shouldn’t encourage her to play with dolls. | 你不该鼓励她玩玩偶 |
[17:32] | And why is that, exactly? | 为什么 |
[17:35] | It’s a little 1960s, not to mention sexist. | 太过时了 而且还性别歧视 |
[17:38] | Is it a Barbie doll? | 是芭比娃娃吗 |
[17:39] | You can’t put a phone in a Barbie, dummy. | 你没法在芭比娃娃里放手机 笨蛋 |
[17:41] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[17:43] | Barbies aren’t allowed anyways. | 而且不允许携带芭比娃娃 |
[17:45] | Sylvie Baker’s gave Joey Proccacini a boner. | 希尔薇·贝克的娃娃让乔伊·普罗卡奇尼硬了 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:51] | You know, Abigail, I am super impressed | 艾比盖尔 你新兴的社会良知 |
[17:54] | with your emerging social conscience. | 让我对你刮目相看 |
[17:56] | – I really am. – Shall we leave it at that? | -真的 -我们要就此打住吗 |
[17:59] | Or is now the time to pile on Bonnie? | 还是现在该数落邦妮了 |
[18:23] | I just have a very low tolerance for injustice, | 我就是看不惯不义行为 |
[18:26] | which is exactly what’s going on with Ziggy and his mom. | 而这正是齐格和他妈妈所遇到的 |
[18:31] | You fled the table when Abby brought up Bonnie. | 艾比提起邦妮后你就离开了餐桌 |
[18:36] | I’d ask what’s the deal with Bonnie, but… | 我也想问邦妮是怎么回事 但 |
[18:38] | I think we both know it’s really about Nathan. | 我们都心知肚明其实是关于内森 |
[18:41] | – That is not true. – Yeah, it is true. | -才不是 -就是 |
[18:43] | Ed, I shouldn’t have to constantly run into the guy. | 埃德 我不应该老是撞见他 |
[18:46] | Monterey has 30,000 people, | 蒙特利只有三万居民 |
[18:48] | and I can’t go to a goddamn | 而我连去瑜伽课 |
[18:49] | yoga class without seeing him and her? | 都要看到他们俩 |
[18:52] | And yoga? Give me a break. | 瑜伽 得了吧 |
[18:54] | When I was married to him, he wouldn’t so much as go for a walk. | 我和他结婚的时候 他连步都懒得散 |
[18:58] | And when he finally did, he never came back. | 等他终于去散步了 结果就再没回来 |
[19:00] | – Remember that big fight I promised? – Yeah? | -记得我之前承诺过的大吵吗 -嗯 |
[19:03] | – I think now would be a good time. – Why? | -我觉得现在是时候了 -为什么 |
[19:06] | Is Nathan the one? | 内森是你的真命天子吗 |
[19:09] | – What? What do you– what do you mean? – The one. | -什么 你什么意思 -命中注定的那个人 |
[19:11] | For every person, there’s the one. | 每个人都有一个命中注定的人 |
[19:14] | Case in point, you’re my one. | 例证 你就是我命中注定的那个人 |
[19:16] | – Well, you are my– – Shut up. | -你是我的 -闭嘴 |
[19:19] | But for you, he’s the one you fell irreparably in love with, | 对你来说 他才是你无可救药爱上的那个人 |
[19:23] | who irreparably broke your heart, | 是无可救药地伤了你心的那个人 |
[19:25] | who you apparently can’t get over 15 years later. | 是十五年后你还放不下的那个人 |
[19:30] | – Have you lost your mind? – No, I’m never out of my mind. | -你疯了吗 -不 我从不会疯 |
[19:33] | I don’t get to be crazy, Madeline. | 我没机会疯 梅德琳 |
[19:35] | I’m stable, I’m grounded. | 我沉稳 我稳重 |
[19:38] | Good ol’ steady Eddie, that’s me. | 稳重好男人埃迪 就是我 |
[19:44] | Where is this coming from? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[19:46] | It’s coming from the fact that you don’t really seem to adore me, | 因为你似乎不爱我 |
[19:50] | that you’re rarely interested in having sex, | 因为你很少有兴趣做爱 |
[19:52] | but specifically today, | 但就今天而言 |
[19:54] | it’s coming from your constant carrying on | 是因为你不停抱怨 |
[19:57] | about Nathan and his seemingly perfect life, | 内森和他看似完美的生活 |
[20:00] | which tells me that you are far from satisfied with your own. | 这告诉我 你根本不满意自己的生活 |
[20:03] | And I am fucking sick of it. | 而我他妈受够了 |
[20:08] | Look, I may not be the good-looking adventure ride, okay? | 我也许不是个帅气有趣的丈夫 |
[20:12] | But there is something to be said for being there, | 但我支持着你 对你坦诚相待 |
[20:15] | for being truthful, | 做你可以永远依靠的人 |
[20:16] | for being somebody you can steadfastly count on. | 总还是有优点吧 |
[20:23] | I will not be anybody’s runner-up. | 我不要做任何人的替补 |
[20:25] | You need to hear that. | 你给我记住了 |
[20:27] | Scratch the surface of any Jimmy Stewart… | “好好先生”隐藏的表面之下是… |
[20:31] | Charlie Manson. | 查理·曼森[变态杀人狂] |
[20:36] | No! | 不 |
[20:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:48] | He’s scared. | 他怕了 |
[20:50] | Scared? | 怕了 |
[20:52] | What are you scared of? | 你怕什么 |
[20:54] | No, I’m not. | 我没怕 |
[20:57] | He is. | 它怕了 |
[20:58] | Oh, he is. | 是它啊 |
[21:09] | How’s Ziggy doing? | 齐格还好吗 |
[21:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:15] | Do you think he was the one who hurt Amabella the other day? | 你觉得那天伤害艾玛贝拉的是他吗 |
[21:18] | – No. – He’s really nice. | -不 -他人挺好的 |
[21:20] | Could he come over? | 他能过来玩吗 |
[21:24] | – Yeah, maybe. – Okay. | -也许 -好吧 |
[21:27] | Just have to ask your dad. | 得问问你爸爸 |
[21:36] | Hey, wanna meet me at Side Door? | 想去侧门吗 |
[21:38] | I need to swap out my family for some vodka. | 我需要用伏特加替换我的家庭 |
[21:41] | Is your nanny there? | 你保姆在家吗 |
[21:42] | – Yeah. She is, actually. – Great, I’ll see you then. | -在 -很好 那到时见 |
[21:47] | I think they both had drinking problems. I do. | 我觉得她们俩都有酗酒问题 真的 |
[21:50] | Well, I’m happy to let you post it, | 我很乐意让你张贴这些传单 |
[21:52] | but nobody really reads these flyers. | 但其实没人看的 |
[21:54] | And if you wanna get work these days, you need a website. | 现如今你想要找工作 你需要一个网站 |
[21:57] | I know, it’s just so expensive. | 我知道 但那太贵了 |
[21:58] | It’s not as much as you think. | 没你想像中那么贵 |
[21:59] | Madeline’s husband Ed is in web design. | 梅德琳的老公埃德就是搞网页设计的 |
[22:01] | He could help you put something together. | 他能帮你创建网站 |
[22:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:04] | I already have an accountant, but otherwise, I would… | 我已经有会计了 不然的话 我就… |
[22:08] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[22:09] | No, I would. Do you have any clients? | 我是说真的 你有客户吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah, I have a few portables still from Santa Cruz. | 嗯 还有几个圣克鲁斯的客户 |
[22:14] | Okay. Can I ask what brought you here? | 好的 我能问问你为什么搬来这里吗 |
[22:17] | The schools are great, | 这里的学校很棒 |
[22:18] | to build a better life for her son. | 给她儿子更好的生活 |
[22:19] | That’s all you’ll get. | 她会这么回答你 |
[22:22] | Yeah, Ziggy, I did come here with dreams of a certain life. | 是的 齐格 我来这确实是想要过上某种生活 |
[22:25] | You are right. | 你说得没错 |
[22:28] | Hopefully a better one. | 但愿是更好的 |
[22:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:34] | The chocolate one? | 巧克力的吗 |
[22:36] | Okay, but I’m eating some. | 好 但我也要吃 |
[22:47] | We are looking at the victim’s relationships | 我们在调查受害人同所有参与了 |
[22:49] | with every parent who attended Trivia Night. | 益智问答之夜的家长之间的关系 |
[22:58] | “Is Nathan the one?” | “内森是你的真命天子吗” |
[23:00] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[23:02] | That he doubts my love for him? | 他质疑我对他的爱 |
[23:05] | And Ed’s not a neurotic guy, so maybe it is me. | 而埃德不是个神经质的人 所以可能真的是我 |
[23:08] | Maybe I’m just lousy at conveying how much I– I don’t know. | 或许我不太擅长表达我有多 我也说不上 |
[23:13] | You once said that you two don’t have sex very often. | 你曾说过你们俩很少有性生活 |
[23:16] | That’s because I’m exhausted all the time from school, | 那是因为我总是很累 忙着应付学校 |
[23:19] | or the kids, or the play. | 孩子或者音乐剧的事 |
[23:23] | What was Nathan like in bed? | 内森在床上是什么样子 |
[23:25] | I don’t want to talk about Nathan. | 我不想谈内森 |
[23:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[23:28] | But we are talking about Nathan. | 可我们就是在谈内森啊 |
[23:30] | No, we were talking about Ed. | 不 我们在谈埃德 |
[23:32] | – Okay. – Okay, what? | -好吧 -什么好吧 |
[23:34] | Is it possible that you had a little more passion | 有没有可能是比起埃德 |
[23:36] | for Nathan than you have for Ed? | 你对内森有更多的激情 |
[23:38] | And maybe he senses that. | 或许他感觉到了 |
[23:42] | Men can be a little more intuitive | 男人的直觉 |
[23:43] | than we give them credit for, you know? | 可能比我们想象中更准 |
[23:46] | Have you thought about seeing a counselor? | 你有考虑过去看咨询师吗 |
[23:49] | Oh, my God, we don’t need a counselor. | 天啊 我们不需要看咨询师 |
[23:51] | Couples fight. | 夫妻吵架很正常 |
[23:53] | You telling me you and Perry don’t ever fight? | 难道你和佩里从不吵架 |
[23:55] | No, we do. | 吵的 |
[23:58] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[23:59] | And then do you run off to therapy afterward? | 那吵完之后你们会去看心理咨询师吗 |
[24:04] | More often than not, we– we end up having sex. | 我们多半会以性爱收场 |
[24:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:11] | Yes. It starts with anger. | 是的 以怒火开始 |
[24:15] | I don’t– it’s complicated. | 我不… 很复杂 |
[24:20] | Sometimes I think that he likes to fight | 有时我觉得他喜欢吵架 |
[24:23] | because it leads to sex. | 因为可以引出性爱 |
[24:28] | Sometimes I think I like it, too. | 有时我觉得我也喜欢 |
[24:32] | How often does this happen? | 你们多久会这样一次 |
[24:35] | Happens… | 次数 |
[24:37] | enough. | 刚好 |
[24:39] | I have to say, Celeste, that sounds a little bit twisted. | 我不得不说 瑟莱丝特 这听上去有点扭曲 |
[24:44] | But kind of great. | 但又很棒 |
[24:48] | So, the sex that you have is like… | 所以你的性生活就像… |
[24:50] | Hello. Hi, Celeste, Madeline! | 你们好啊 瑟莱丝特 梅德琳 |
[24:54] | – How are you? – Hi, Renata. | -你们好吗 -蕾娜塔 |
[24:56] | I was over there with my girlfriends, | 我和几个闺蜜坐在那边 |
[24:57] | getting our drink on, | 喝点小酒谈谈心 |
[24:58] | and I saw you two. | 然后就看见你们俩了 |
[25:00] | – Do you have a second? – Sure. | -你们有时间吗 -当然 |
[25:02] | Did you know that they’re thinking about | 你们知道他们打算 |
[25:04] | closing down the local V.A. hospital? | 关掉当地的退伍军人医院吗 |
[25:07] | It means that vets are having | 这意味着需要医疗服务的退伍军人 |
[25:08] | to drive all the way to Sacramento for their services, | 要开车跑到大老远的萨克拉曼多去 |
[25:11] | which is so upsetting. | 这很让人苦恼 |
[25:14] | I’ve really dedicated a lot of my life to vets, | 我一直致力关注退伍军人的权益 |
[25:18] | specifically PTSD, | 尤其是创伤后应激障碍症 |
[25:19] | so I’m gonna hold a little, you know, fundraising dinner party | 所以我打算举办个募捐晚宴 |
[25:23] | and help defray costs and keep the facility open. | 筹募点经费让医院能继续开下去 |
[25:26] | It would be so great if you and Perry could come. | 如果你和佩里能来就太好了 |
[25:28] | – Yeah, sure. – And-and, um… | -好的 没问题 -还有… |
[25:30] | you and Ed, of course. | 当然也欢迎你和埃德来 |
[25:32] | It would be so nice. | 你们都能来就最好了 |
[25:34] | You’re such a kind person, Renata. | 你真是个善良的人 雷娜塔 |
[25:36] | – Thank you. – And, you know, it was very sweet of you | -谢谢 -而且还得谢谢你 |
[25:38] | to invite Chloe to Amabella’s birthday party. | 邀请克洛伊参加艾玛贝拉的生日派对 |
[25:40] | Of course! Of course. | 当然得邀请她了 |
[25:43] | However, it wasn’t very sweet | 但是你孤立小齐格 |
[25:44] | to single out and exclude little Ziggy. | 单单不邀请他这有点不太好吧 |
[25:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:48] | You think it would be okay for little Amabella | 你觉得让艾玛贝拉在自己的生日派对上 |
[25:50] | to be strangled at her birthday party? | 还要被人掐 这样好吗 |
[25:51] | I don’t think so. | 不好吧 |
[25:53] | If Ziggy doesn’t go, then Chloe’s not going. | 如果齐格不去 那克洛伊也不去 |
[25:56] | Okay, I don’t-I don’t think this is the right time | 好了 我觉得现在说这个不太好 |
[25:58] | – to be… let’s just… – Thank you. | -我们下次再… -谢谢 |
[25:59] | And if Chloe’s out, | 如果克洛伊不去 |
[26:00] | then the entire brigade will follow. | 那她的整个小团体都不会去 |
[26:02] | – She’s basically the pied piper. – What? | -她很有号召力的 -什么 |
[26:08] | I like you, Madeline. | 我喜欢你 梅德琳 |
[26:10] | And I actually admire you | 我很敬佩你 |
[26:12] | for sticking up for your unapologetic friend, | 为了一个不肯道歉的朋友撑腰 |
[26:15] | but if I can offer something as objectively as I possibly can… | 但请允许我最客观地说一句 |
[26:20] | do not fuck with my daughter’s birthday. | 你敢搅黄我女儿的生日会试试看 |
[26:23] | I was in that bar, | 我当时也在那家酒吧 |
[26:25] | and I distinctly saw Madeline… | 我确切地看到梅德琳 |
[26:28] | glance at a steak knife. | 瞄了一眼牛排刀 |
[26:30] | What a cunt. | 真是个贱人 |
[26:31] | – Excuse me? – Why don’t you get fucked? | -你说什么 -祝你不得好死 |
[26:35] | The war is on. | 正式开战了 |
[26:37] | You know, this really isn’t fair to Chloe. | 这对克洛伊不太公平 |
[26:42] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:44] | Last year, Amabella had a jumping castle and a magician. | 去年艾玛贝拉的派对上有充气城堡和魔术师 |
[26:47] | This year only figures to be better. | 今年只会有更多好玩的 |
[26:49] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[26:51] | For you to summarily say she can’t go, | 你不能擅自决定她不能去 |
[26:55] | then use her as a tool to get other kids not to go… | 然后利用她让其他小孩也不去参加 |
[26:58] | I am not doing that. | 我没那么做 |
[26:59] | You know, one minute it’s Nathan or Bonnie. | 上一秒还是内森或是邦妮 |
[27:01] | Now Renata, | 现在是雷娜塔 |
[27:02] | not to mention the parking monitor, | 更别提停车指挥员 |
[27:04] | the girls in the car. | 还有开车的女孩 |
[27:05] | I can’t even keep track of all the fights you start. | 我都记不住你挑起的这堆战争 |
[27:08] | Somebody needs to invent an app. | 有人得为此发明个手机应用 |
[27:09] | Well, maybe you could have my back in some of them. | 也许你可以多给我撑撑腰 |
[27:13] | What is it about this Jane? | 这个简有什么魔力 |
[27:14] | What is she, a long-lost sister or something? | 她难道是你失散多年的姐妹吗 |
[27:18] | – Just a cause in lieu of… – In lieu of what? | -还是借口 为代替… -代替什么 |
[27:20] | In lieu of a life? | 代替生活吗 |
[27:21] | Is that what you were gonna say? | 你是打算这么说吗 |
[27:23] | Jane’s a single mom. | 简是个单身妈妈 |
[27:25] | Do you need an app to put two and two together? | 要给你弄个手机应用才能搞明白吗 |
[27:28] | When Abigail was a little baby, | 艾比盖尔还小的时候 |
[27:29] | Nathan was not around | 内森一直不见踪影 |
[27:30] | and I was a single mom, Ed. | 我就跟个单身妈妈似的 埃德 |
[27:32] | And I’m still angry about it. | 我还在为这事生气 |
[27:34] | It’s not my love for Nathan that lingers after 15 years, | 持续了15年的不是我对内森的爱 |
[27:38] | it’s my resentment. | 是我的怨恨 |
[27:41] | There’s a big difference. | 这差别可大了 |
[27:47] | Did you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[28:36] | They arrived just after you left. | 你刚走 这些就被送来了 |
[28:38] | Double the price, I think, for nighttime deliveries. | 我记得夜间快递还得付双倍价钱呢 |
[28:47] | 我比你想象中 更爱你 佩里 | |
[28:51] | On a less positive note, | 另一种解读就是 |
[28:54] | I believe I failed you miserably. | 我想我让你失望了 |
[29:12] | I thought Harry was just a stupid stuffed animal for babies. | 不是说哈利只是宝宝玩的毛绒玩具吗 |
[29:16] | He is. | 就是呀 |
[29:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[29:20] | – Can we sleep with you tonight? – Again? | -我们今晚能跟你睡吗 -又来 |
[29:26] | Well… as long as Harry doesn’t snore. | 好吧 只要哈利晚上不打呼噜 |
[29:31] | I’ve heard it’s a problem, a real problem with hippos. | 我听说河马都有这毛病 |
[29:33] | – Daddy snores. – Yes, Daddy does snore. | -爸爸也打呼噜 -是的 爸爸也打呼噜 |
[29:40] | No, like this! | 不 是这样打的 |
[29:41] | Like this. | 这样 |
[29:42] | No, like this. | 不 是这样 |
[29:48] | I wish Daddy were here. | 我希望爸爸也在这里 |
[29:52] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[29:56] | But the four of us all together, we’re gonna be fine. | 但我们一家四口一定会好好的 |
[30:03] | Oh, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:06] | Harry is missing a leg. | 哈利的一条腿不见了 |
[30:08] | – It was Max. – It was Josh. | -是麦克斯 -是乔希 |
[30:10] | – It was Max! – It was Josh! | -是麦克斯 -是乔希 |
[30:12] | You know, that’s really…that’s super sweet of you, Madeline. | 说真的 梅德琳 你这么做很贴心 |
[30:15] | And as much as I appreciate that, I feel like, you know, | 虽然我很感激你能为我这么做 |
[30:18] | if-if this birthday party is ruined because of him, | 但如果因为他 而搅黄了生日会 |
[30:21] | then it’s only gonna make things worse for him. | 那事情只会变得更糟 |
[30:24] | Sweetheart, everyone just assumes around here | 亲爱的 大家都会以为 |
[30:25] | I’m the root cause of everything. | 我是这里一切争端的根源 |
[30:26] | – Don’t worry. – Right. | -别担心 -好吧 |
[30:28] | I think I would prefer it | 我想我更乐意看到 |
[30:29] | if you let Chloe go to the birthday party. | 你让克洛伊参加那个生日派对 |
[30:31] | – Let me call you right back. – But I… | -我一会给你回电话 -但我… |
[30:34] | Chloe, get in the car. | 克洛伊 去车里待着 |
[30:38] | – Chloe, get in the car right now. – What? | -克洛伊 马上到车上去 -怎么了 |
[30:41] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[30:46] | Now. | 现在 |
[30:56] | I’m not having sex, I promise you. | 我向你保证 我没有跟人做爱 |
[30:58] | What are those pills? | 那些药是怎么回事 |
[30:59] | They’re just for in case, you know, the day comes. | 这是为了预防万一 哪天就发生了 |
[31:01] | Not that it’s coming any time soon, | 也不是说这事很快就会发生 |
[31:02] | but I just have them. | 但我就是准备了药 |
[31:04] | You are 16 years old. Where did you get them? | 你才十六岁 你在哪买的 |
[31:06] | – From a doctor. – Dr. Ennis? | -医生给的 -恩尼斯医生吗 |
[31:09] | She wrote you a prescription without calling me? | 她给你开处方 居然没通知我 |
[31:10] | Not her. I went to Planned Parenthood. | 不是她 我去了计划生育中心 |
[31:13] | Please don’t make a big deal about this. | 拜托你别小题大做 |
[31:15] | I’m not sexually active, okay? | 我没有过性行为 行了吧 |
[31:17] | Who took you there? | 谁带你去的 |
[31:18] | – What? – Planned Parenthood. | -什么 -计划生育中心 |
[31:20] | Did you take a car, an Uber? | 你叫了车吗 还是叫了优步 |
[31:21] | Did somebody give you a ride? | 还是有人开车带你去的 |
[31:22] | It’s in Seaside. How did you get there? | 那中心在锡赛德 你是怎么去的 |
[31:32] | Here you are. | 给 你的便当盒 |
[31:33] | – Love you, Mama. – Love you. | -我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 |
[31:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:37] | – Stay in the car. – Ma’am! | -先别下车 -女士 |
[31:38] | I’m just gonna be a minute. | 我很快就好 |
[31:40] | Bonnie? Bonnie, can I talk to you for just a second? | 邦妮 邦妮 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[31:43] | – Of course. – A couple of things. | -当然 -几件事 |
[31:45] | First of all, I’m happy that Abigail has bonded with your mother. | 首先 我很高兴艾比盖尔和你妈妈关系好 |
[31:48] | Thrilled about the communal potato peeling thing. | 对什么在公社帮忙削土豆的事也很兴奋 |
[31:51] | But when it comes to my daughter’s social recreational life, | 但在我女儿的社会和娱乐生活方面 |
[31:53] | particularly as it concerns medications | 尤其是涉及到会对她生殖器官 |
[31:55] | that will permanently affect her reproductive organs, | 造成永久性影响的药物 |
[31:58] | will you just kick that little can of worms over to me? | 麻烦你把这种事交给我处理 |
[32:00] | – Do you understand? – I do. | -你明白了吗 -我明白了 |
[32:02] | And should Skye come to me 10 years down the road | 要是十年后 斯凯来找我 |
[32:04] | and ask for a little lift to Planned Parenthood, | 让我带她去计划生育中心 |
[32:06] | I would give you that courtesy call first. | 作为基本礼仪 我一定会先打电话通知你 |
[32:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:12] | – Ma’am! – I’m dropping off my kid! | -夫人 -我在送孩子上学 |
[32:15] | Come on, Chloe. | 走吧 克洛伊 |
[32:17] | Don’t give my daughter… | 别给我女儿… |
[32:19] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[32:21] | Next time you wanna do something… | 下次你想要做这样的事… |
[32:22] | why don’t I take your daughter? | 你还是带自己女儿去吧 |
[32:25] | Your daughter? | 找你女儿去 |
[32:26] | Do whatever you want to her. | 随你怎么对她 |
[32:29] | Fucking kidding me? | 他妈开什么玩笑 |
[32:31] | And what I don’t understand | 我不明白的是 |
[32:32] | is why my own daughter wouldn’t come to me first. | 为什么我自己的女儿不先来找我 |
[32:35] | I couldn’t talk to my mom about birth control. | 我也不敢跟我妈说避孕药的事 |
[32:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:38] | If I were you, I would just let it go. | 如果我是你 我就会让这事过去 |
[32:40] | I would, with Bonnie, Abigail. | 我真会 跟邦妮 艾比盖尔 |
[32:42] | I’d ride it out. | 不再计较 |
[32:43] | No, I love my grudges. | 不 我喜欢记仇 |
[32:44] | I tend to them like little pets. | 与人斗 其乐无穷 |
[32:46] | All right. I’m just saying. | 好吧 我就是那么一说 |
[32:48] | I do the same thing. I’m not into forgiveness either. | 我也会这样 我也不那么大度 |
[32:50] | Really? Who do you not forgive? | 是吗 你对谁记仇啊 |
[32:53] | No one. Just in general, you know? | 没有人 我就是指一般情况 |
[32:55] | Never forgive, never forget. | 永不宽恕 永不忘却 |
[32:57] | That sure sounds like a motto to live by. | 听起来确实是个有哲理的人生格言 |
[33:00] | – Good morning, Maddie. – Hi, Tom. | -早上好 梅梅 -你好 汤姆 |
[33:01] | – How are you? – Everyone’s making me angry. | -你好吗 -大家都让我生气 |
[33:03] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Except for you. | -真替你难过啊 -除了你 |
[33:05] | – And me. – And you guys. | -还有我 -还有你们 |
[33:09] | Marv Herman. | 马福·赫尔曼 |
[33:10] | He runs the muffler shop on Kentner, | 他在肯特纳开了间修车店 |
[33:11] | and I hear that he’s in need of some bookkeeping assistance. | 我听说他需要招会计 |
[33:14] | Great. Thank you. | 真好 谢谢你 |
[33:15] | And, actually, maybe some legal assistance, too, | 也许还需要律师呢 |
[33:17] | – if the zoning board stays on him. – I’m retired. | -前提是土地规划局还找他麻烦 -我退休了 |
[33:19] | Unless you’re defending the First Amendment. | 除非你要维护宪法第一修正案[出版自由] |
[33:21] | You never give up. | 你不达目的不罢休啊 |
[33:22] | Oh, I heard about this. Ridiculous. | 我听说那件事了 太荒唐了 |
[33:25] | – I mean, I can’t. – It is ridiculous. | -别再提了 -太荒唐了 |
[33:27] | It’s obscene. What can I get you, Maddie? | 太扯了 你想来点什么 梅梅 |
[33:28] | Oh, I’ll have a cappuccino. And a shot. | 来杯卡布奇诺 还有一小杯烈酒 |
[33:32] | I’m sure you have one back there. | 你屋里肯定有 |
[33:33] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. | -我尽力而为吧 -谢谢 |
[33:36] | Yeah, I guess– I guess Shakespeare got it wrong. | 看来莎士比亚搞错了 |
[33:37] | “The play’s the thing” unless it has puppets. | 木偶剧就不是”一场戏”了 |
[33:39] | Exactly! See, he understands me. | 就是啊 瞧 他懂我 |
[33:43] | Unfortunately, gay. | 真可惜 他是同性恋 |
[33:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:46] | – Come on. – Yes! | -不是吧 -是的 |
[33:47] | – You’re sure of that? – All the best ones are. | -你确定吗 -好男人都是同性恋 |
[33:57] | – Hey, Ed. – What’s up? | -埃德 -你好啊 |
[34:01] | Love the look, especially the mirror. | 这车造型不错 特别是镜子 |
[34:03] | It’s– you got to respect a man who has his own back. | 有自己装备的男人值得尊重啊 |
[34:06] | Well, standard stuff. | 都是标配而已 |
[34:09] | Yeah. How’s the computer business going? | 是啊 电脑事业如何了 |
[34:10] | Oh, great. | 很棒 |
[34:12] | Kind of like landscaping, I guess. | 有点像绿化吧 |
[34:14] | Growth business. | 增长型业务 |
[34:16] | That’s– that’s clever. | 很机智啊 |
[34:20] | Hey, thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[34:22] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah. | -客气 -嗯 |
[34:24] | I just want to discuss this whole thing with, like– | 我就是想跟你说下… |
[34:26] | that happened with Bonnie and Abby. | 邦妮和艾比的这件事 |
[34:29] | Sure. | 好 |
[34:31] | You know, as far as I can tell, | 就我来看 |
[34:31] | there was no undue influence or interference. | 我觉得这里不存在过分影响和干扰 |
[34:34] | Like, Abby asked Bonnie some questions about Planned Parenthood, | 艾比来问邦妮关于避孕的事情 |
[34:36] | Bonnie answered them. | 邦妮解答了 |
[34:37] | Abby then asked Bonnie to drive her there. | 然后艾比才让邦妮带她去计划生育中心 |
[34:40] | There was no parental usurps of any kind, I promise you that. | 我跟你保证 这里不存在后妈要上位之类的事 |
[34:44] | But I can discuss that whole thing with Maddie. | 我倒是能跟梅梅说这件事 |
[34:47] | What I wanted to take up with you is… | 不过我想先跟你谈一下 |
[34:49] | I think you can probably appreciate | 我想你应该能理解 |
[34:51] | that it’s a bit of a delicate balancing act with my ex. | 我这样做是一种权衡之举吧 |
[34:56] | So– and, you know, I kind of expect her to be rough on me, | 我想到她不会给我好脸色看了 |
[34:59] | but I think it’s– like, you can’t punish Bonnie. | 但不能跟邦妮发火啊 |
[35:03] | Well, I believe she’s being nice to Bonnie, | 我觉得她对邦妮已经很友善了 |
[35:06] | or at least trying under the circumstances. | 鉴于现在的情况 她至少很努力了 |
[35:11] | What circumstances would those be? | 什么情况 |
[35:13] | Nathan, come on. | 不是吧 内森 |
[35:14] | It was pretty tough when you left. | 你离开她时 伤透了她 |
[35:18] | But that was 15 years ago. | 但那都是十五年前了 |
[35:20] | Okay, it’s difficult for Madeline | 但对梅德琳来说很难受 |
[35:23] | to see you at every school function so involved | 看见你出现在学校组织的每一次活动上 |
[35:27] | when you weren’t there for Abigail. | 而你却从没这么对艾比盖尔 |
[35:30] | It’s difficult to run into you at yoga when you never… | 还有 看到你去上瑜伽课 而你从没… |
[35:33] | You know what? Maybe I’m talking out of turn here. | 也许我说这话有些出格了 |
[35:35] | No, I was young, you know? | 不是 我那时年轻不懂事 |
[35:38] | Maybe a bit of a shit. | 有些混蛋 |
[35:41] | But I made some real mistakes with both Maddie and Abby, | 我确实辜负了梅梅和艾比 |
[35:44] | but should I be required to make the same mistakes with Bonnie and Skye? | 但因此而要求我也辜负邦妮和斯凯吗 |
[35:47] | No, but, you know, doesn’t hurt to be mindful | 不是 但有时候做事 |
[35:50] | of other people’s feelings sometimes. | 还是要考虑一下别人的感受 |
[35:52] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Mr. Sensitive. | 好 好 “心思细腻”先生 |
[35:55] | – Excuse me? – No, actually, I meant that as a compliment. | -你说什么 -不是 其实是夸你 |
[36:00] | You’re kind of like today’s standard-bearer for the evolved man. | 你像是当今男人转型的先驱 |
[36:03] | Like, you work at home, you– | 你在家工作 |
[36:05] | You do almost 50-50 in the childcare. You even cook. | 分担照顾孩子的义务 你还做饭 |
[36:07] | Right, so you’re the guy who likes to fish and hunt, | 这么说 你是喜欢在外面打拼的爷们儿 |
[36:11] | and I’m Mr. Girly-Man? | 而我是”妇男”吗 |
[36:12] | – That’s not what I meant at all, man. – Okay. | -这完全不是我说的意思 -好吧 |
[36:14] | I thought it’d be indelicate to bring it up with Maddie. | 我觉得直接跟梅梅说这事会闹得很不好看 |
[36:16] | That’s why I’m bringing it up with you. | 所以我才找你谈 |
[36:19] | Well, that sounded like a threat, Nathan. | 这话说得像威胁啊 内森 |
[36:21] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[36:22] | No, but, actually, I feel like you’re starting to threaten me, | 不是 但我感觉你像是要威胁我了 |
[36:25] | which I don’t think you want to go there. | 招惹我 后果可不好看 |
[36:30] | You know, this thing with that Ziggy kid, | 齐格那个孩子的事 |
[36:33] | all the talk of bullying? | 恶霸那件事 |
[36:37] | I was bullied. Sixth grade. | 我六年级时就被恶霸欺负了 |
[36:39] | And I always turned the other cheek, | 我总是忍下来了 |
[36:42] | thinking that was the more mature thing to do. | 想着表现得更成熟一些 |
[36:48] | Some 30 years later, | 三十年后 |
[36:50] | it still haunts me that I didn’t beat the shit out of that kid. | 我还耿耿于怀 后悔没暴揍那个孩子一顿 |
[36:55] | So much so, | 于是 |
[36:57] | I find myself fantasizing that somebody will come along one day | 我就幻想 如果哪天有人过来 |
[37:01] | and say or do something to me | 再欺负我 |
[37:05] | that’ll offer me the chance to redeem myself. | 我就讨回当年没讨回的公道 |
[37:11] | You’ve always treated me quite well, Nathan. | 你一直对我不错 内森 |
[37:14] | It’s too bad. | 真可惜啊 |
[37:20] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[37:26] | What? | 什么啊 |
[37:28] | The first thing I said, the very first thing I said– | 我说的第一句话就是 |
[37:31] | “It wasn’t just the mothers.” | “问题绝不仅仅在那些母亲身上” |
[37:34] | I’m gonna kick your fucking ass | 你再这样跟我说话 |
[37:36] | if you fucking talk to me like that again, | 我就揍死你 |
[37:37] | you fucking little shit. | 你个混犊子 |
[37:39] | Ed and Nathan hated each other’s guts. | 埃德和内森彼此之间恨得牙根痒痒 |
[37:41] | Aren’t we all afraid to say that? | 我们不是都不敢说出来吗 |
[37:43] | There’s clearly a lot of bad blood in this community. | 显然住在这里的很多人都有积怨 |
[37:56] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[37:57] | The mayor refuses to authorize funding for the production. | 市长拒绝给这部剧拨款 |
[38:00] | Which should be a legal matter, | 这应该算是法律问题了吧 |
[38:01] | and we could make it a legal matter. | 我们可以通过法律解决 |
[38:03] | The funding is discretionary. | 拨款是酌情而定 |
[38:04] | He could deny it on whatever grounds– | 他可以找任何理由拒绝 |
[38:05] | Is he denying it? | 他拒绝了吗 |
[38:06] | He’s suggesting we pick something more community-centric. | 他建议我们选择更和谐的戏剧 |
[38:09] | Joseph, we have worked so hard for this, | 乔瑟夫 我们付出了那么多心血 |
[38:12] | and we are being victimized by the small-mindedness | 蕾娜塔·克莱恩那群心胸狭隘的小团体 |
[38:15] | led by the likes of Renata Klein. | 是在迫害我们 |
[38:17] | Understood, but we need to pick our battles, | 我懂 但能不找麻烦 就不找麻烦 |
[38:19] | and this is just– | 而这事… |
[38:20] | And sometimes our battles pick us. | 可有时候麻烦来找我们啊 |
[38:23] | We can’t quit. We just can’t. | 我们不能放弃 不能就此放弃 |
[38:27] | Is this about the play or winning? | 你这样是为了戏 还是为了赢呢 |
[38:33] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s a little bit about both. | 说不好 两个原因都有吧 |
[38:35] | But I get sick and tired of the morally superior in this town | 但实在受够总是有人站在道德制高点 |
[38:38] | stepping all over everybody else. | 干预别人的事 |
[38:40] | And you said you wanted to be brave with your artistic direction. | 你说你想在艺术指导上更大胆 |
[38:43] | That’s all I’m asking– | 我就只要求这一点 |
[38:45] | just– just be brave. | 大胆一些 |
[38:50] | You told me to go fuck myself on the head. | 你跟我说让我操死自己 |
[38:54] | I just get… | 我只是… |
[38:57] | You know how I get. | 你知道我是说气话 |
[39:01] | Please. This is important to me. | 拜托了 这对我很重要 |
[39:06] | I’ll talk to the mayor. | 我跟市长谈谈 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:09] | You’re not gonna regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[39:11] | You’re not. | 绝不会 |
[39:14] | – What’s this? – “Frozen.” | -这是什么 -“《冰雪奇缘》” |
[39:16] | Taking my wife and my little niece. | 我要带我妻子和小侄女去玩儿 |
[39:20] | Amabella passed out her invitations on Wednesday morning. | 艾玛贝拉周三早上发完了所有邀请函 |
[39:24] | Madeline was on the phone inviting the kids | 梅德琳就打电话邀请所有孩子 |
[39:26] | to Disney on Ice by Thursday noon. | 周四中午去冰上迪斯尼 |
[39:28] | The two events were scheduled for the same day, same time. | 两个活动定在同一天 同一时间 |
[39:31] | A vicious shot over the bow. | 背后射冷箭 |
[39:33] | Yeah. It’s ridiculous. | 我懂 太令人无语了 |
[39:37] | – Okay. Thank you. – Yeah, of course. | -知道了 谢谢 -没事 |
[39:40] | I don’t know what’s wrong with this woman. | 我不知道这女人是不是有病 |
[39:42] | It’s like she’s power hungry. | 她就像权欲熏心了 |
[39:43] | She can’t just let us all get along– | 她就是爱跟我们对着干… |
[39:44] | I said thank you-uuu! | 我说 谢谢你了 |
[40:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:41] | Sexual assault? | 性侵犯 |
[40:42] | It appears Ziggy kissed Amabella, | 看来是齐格亲了艾玛贝拉 |
[40:47] | and the advance was unwelcome and a little aggressive. | 没有经过女生同意的强吻 |
[40:51] | Ziggy kissed Amabella. | 齐格亲了艾玛贝拉 |
[40:56] | Ziggy kissed… | 齐格亲了 |
[40:58] | Amabella. | 艾玛贝拉 |
[41:01] | In addition to the murder investigation, | 除了谋杀调查以外 |
[41:03] | we are investigating others on assault | 我们也在调查其他 |
[41:05] | and conspiracy to incite violence. | 因伤人 密谋煽动暴力的涉案人员 |
[41:08] | The intent, by all accounts, | 整体而言 目的旨在 |
[41:10] | was to simply make peace with Amabella. | 跟艾玛贝拉和解 |
[41:13] | Which is an admission that he did try to choke her. | 他等于是承认了他确实试图掐死她 |
[41:15] | No, just hold– hold on. | 不是 等一下 |
[41:17] | Zigfield still maintains his innocence | 掐人一事上 |
[41:19] | on the whole choking front. | 齐格菲德还是清白的 |
[41:20] | The idea of brandishing affection | 向艾玛贝拉表达爱意 |
[41:22] | upon Amabella was first proffered by Chloe | 这主意一开始是克洛伊提出来的 |
[41:25] | in an attempt to ameliorate the whole birthday party brouhaha. | 为了缓解生日会闹得不愉快一事 |
[41:27] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 打断一下 |
[41:28] | Are you saying Chloe had something to do with this? | 你是说这事跟克洛伊有关吗 |
[41:30] | – Uh, yes. – Yes. Mrs. Klein. | -是的 -是的 克莱恩夫人 |
[41:34] | She played a song, | 她弹了一首歌 |
[41:35] | she invited Zigfield and Amabella to dance, | 她让齐格菲德和艾玛贝拉跳舞 |
[41:38] | and it seems your daughter has inherited | 看来你女儿继承了她母亲 |
[41:41] | the “Let’s solve everyone else’s problems” gene. | 爱管闲事的基因 |
[41:43] | The motion was then seconded by Skye. | 然后斯凯附议了 |
[41:45] | I don’t believe that my daughter | 我不信我女儿 |
[41:46] | would ever sanction a non-consensual touching. | 会支持这种非自愿的亲密接触 |
[41:48] | She’s a very peaceful child. | 她是个很文静的孩子 |
[41:50] | Isn’t this just a whole lot of brouhaha about nothing? | 这不会就只是起哄闹着玩吧 |
[41:53] | – Okay, look, we have a policy, sir… – It’s not nothing. | -好吧 我们有校规… -不是闹着玩 |
[41:54] | and we’ll get to the bottom of it. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[41:56] | – Realy? You have a policy? – Yes. | -是吗 你们有校规吗 -是的 |
[41:57] | Well, isn’t that great news? | 这真是好消息啊 |
[41:58] | Why don’t you follow your policy or I’m getting an attorney. | 你就按校规办事吧 我要找律师 |
[42:01] | Okay, we’re not there yet, Mrs. Klein. | 我们还没到那一步 克莱恩夫人 |
[42:02] | – I’m there. – God, attorneys? | -我觉得有必要 -天 请律师吗 |
[42:04] | – Really? Is that necessary? – Thank you. | -不是吧 至于吗 -谢谢 |
[42:06] | Actually, in my graduate thesis | 其实 我的毕业论文中 |
[42:07] | I coined the term “Helicopter parent.” | 我创造了一个词 “直升机父母” |
[42:09] | But these gems, they’re– | 但这些家长… |
[42:12] | they’re fucking kamikazes. | 根本就是”敢死队飞机父母” |
[42:13] | And I’m not kidding. | 我不是说笑 |
[42:14] | No one takes responsibility for anything. | 谁都不肯承担后果 |
[42:16] | And Chloe’s involved. | 克洛伊也有份参与 |
[42:18] | Not to mention their health and well-being. | 更别提他们的健康和幸福 |
[42:20] | I mean, if I had a dime for every boy | 我六岁时 |
[42:22] | that I tried to kiss when I was six years old… | 试图亲过的男生简直… |
[42:25] | I mean, I can’t even tell you. There were so many. | 多到数不胜数了 |
[42:27] | They’re children, for Christ’s sakes. | 天呐 就是孩子闹着玩 |
[42:29] | They’re supposed to be doing things like kissing each other. | 他们这个年纪亲吻很正常啦 |
[42:35] | Jane? | 简 |
[42:38] | What’s wrong, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[42:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:45] | I’m sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我就是… |
[42:48] | Honey. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[42:51] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[43:08] | How can you not wanna make up on this song? Come on. | 这首歌就是和解的催化剂 是不是吧 |
[43:11] | Make up, yes, not make out, silly. | 是和解 不是亲热 小傻瓜 |
[43:15] | It’s what you guys do when you get mad at each other. | 你们大人吵架时 就会这么做啊 |
[43:18] | Big hug, kiss, bang, and everything’s better again. | 抱抱 接吻 上床 一切和好如初 |
[43:21] | But it’s different with married people. | 但结婚的人当然不同了 |
[43:23] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[43:25] | It just is. Don’t start with me. | 就是如此 别跟我争论了 |
[43:39] | This is a beautiful song, honey. | 这首歌太暖心了 宝贝 |
[44:01] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[44:03] | – Hey, Sparkles. – I thought it was, like, midnight there. | -小美人 -你们那边不是半夜吗 |
[44:06] | Yeah, I can’t sleep. | 是啊 我睡不着 |
[44:08] | Jet lag. | 时差 |
[44:10] | Right. | 也是 |
[44:15] | Is that the bathrobe I bought you? | 那是我给你买的浴袍吗 |
[44:18] | It is. | 是啊 |
[44:20] | Thank you for the flowers. They’re beautiful. | 谢谢你送的花 很漂亮 |
[44:28] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[44:30] | Yeah. I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[44:33] | And the boys miss you. | 儿子们也想你 |
[44:36] | So, how was their second day? | 第二天学校生活怎么样 |
[44:40] | It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[44:48] | Hey, will you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[44:56] | – What? – Take that beautiful robe off for a second. | -什么 -脱下那监漂亮的浴袍 |
[45:02] | The boys are waiting for me downstairs. | 儿子们还在楼上等我呢 |
[45:05] | Yeah, well, I have to help myself go to sleep. | 我得想办法让自己睡觉啊 |
[45:08] | You need to help me help myself. | 你得帮我睡觉 |
[45:11] | Do I, now? | 是吗 |
[45:14] | Let me just look at my gorgeous wife for a second. | 让我看一下我美丽的妻子吧 |
[45:18] | Ten seconds. | 十秒钟 |
[45:22] | I’ll give you five. | 五秒钟吧 |
[45:24] | Make it a nice five. | 脱得销魂些 |
[45:47] | Okay, that’s enough, naughty boy. | 就这样了 坏小子 |
[45:52] | You’ll have to come home sooner if you want more. | 如果还想要 就得早点回家噢 |
[45:57] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[46:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:12] | Take her out of school if you’re that concerned. | 如果你那么担心 就别让她上学了 |
[46:15] | She’s the one that has to leave? | 凭什么让她走 |
[46:16] | She didn’t do anything. | 她又没做错什么 |
[46:17] | I just don’t think legal action is the answer, all right? | 我就是觉得不该采取法律措施 |
[46:22] | Let’s see how it goes. | 就这么过去吧 |
[46:23] | I’m guessing it’ll all sort itself out. | 我想最后风波都会过去 |
[46:24] | I do not feel supported here. | 我感觉你不帮着我 |
[46:28] | Well… | 好吧 |
[46:30] | I don’t suppose I could argue with your feelings. | 我没办法跟你的感觉讲理 |
[46:46] | Ziggy, why are you awake? | 齐格 你怎么没睡 |
[46:49] | You’re supposed to be asleep. | 你该睡觉了 |
[46:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[46:55] | I saw you crying at school today. | 我看见你今天在学校哭了 |
[46:59] | I was just stressed out. | 只是有些心力交瘁 |
[47:02] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 我很抱歉让你看到了 |
[47:06] | At pick-up I heard one of the mothers say | 妈妈来接孩子放学时 我听见有人说 |
[47:09] | I was a little monster. | 我是禽兽 |
[47:11] | What? | 什么 |
[47:13] | Baby, you’re not a monster. | 宝贝 你不是禽兽 |
[47:16] | You are not a monster. | 你不是禽兽 |
[47:20] | Ziggy there’s nothing wrong with you. | 齐格 你没毛病 |
[47:26] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[47:32] | I love you so much. | 我特别爱你 |
[47:53] | Pickles and mustard. | 腌黄瓜 芥末 |
[47:56] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[47:59] | You know, if that day ever comes, | 如果哪天真发生了 |
[48:02] | the one you alluded to earlier… | 你之前提起的事… |
[48:06] | The day I decide to have sex? That day? | 我决定跟人上床的那天吗 |
[48:10] | Yes, that one. | 对 那一天 |
[48:12] | Can we talk about it first? | 我们能先谈谈吗 |
[48:16] | Sure. | 好 |
[48:18] | ‘Cause I actually think I could be helpful. | 因为我真觉得我能帮上忙 |
[48:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:25] | I have a lot of girlfriends, as you know, | 我有很多闺蜜 你知道的 |
[48:28] | and never has any one of them ever said to me, | 没有一个人跟我说过 |
[48:30] | “Gee, if only I had had sex sooner in life.” | “天呐 我要是早点上床就好了” |
[48:33] | This is awkward now. | 现在就尴尬了 |
[48:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[48:47] | So, Nathan said that you threatened to beat him up. | 内森说你威胁要揍他 |
[48:51] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[48:56] | He wanted me to get you to back off Bonnie a little bit, | 他想让我劝你多为邦妮考虑一下 |
[48:59] | it led to a discussion, and… | 我们就谈了一下 |
[49:01] | I never threatened to beat him up. | 我没威胁要揍她 |
[49:04] | I did let him know I wouldn’t be intimidated by him, | 我确实让他知道了 他吓不到我 |
[49:06] | which I think was his intent. | 我觉得他是想吓唬我 |
[49:10] | So, how did you two leave it? | 你们最后怎么解决的 |
[49:13] | We left it… | 我们… |
[49:15] | he’s got Bonnie’s back and I’ve got yours. | 他帮邦妮 我站在你这边呗 |
[49:20] | My He-Man. | 我老公真爷们 |
[49:22] | Oh, come on. | 别闹了 |
[49:28] | Can I just say one thing? | 我能说一件事吗 |
[49:31] | You never leave it at one thing. | 你一说就停不下来 |
[49:36] | You’re the one, okay? | 你就是我的真命天子 |
[49:41] | You’re my only one. | 我生命中唯一的男人 |