英文名称:Big Hero 6
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[02:12] | The winner! By total annihilation. | 赢家诞生 完胜对手 |
[02:18] | Yama! | 催命阎王 |
[02:20] | Who’s next? Where’s the guts to stop me in the ring? | 谁是下一个 谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄 |
[02:23] | With little Yama! | 挑战我的小阎王 |
[02:27] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[02:30] | I have a robot. I built it myself. | 我有个机器人 是我自己造的 |
[02:40] | Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play. | 算了吧小子 这儿有规矩 交钱才能入场 |
[02:45] | Oh, is this enough? | 这些够了吗 |
[02:47] | What’s your name, little boy? | 你叫什么 小朋友 |
[02:50] | Hiro, Hiro Hamada. | 我叫小宏 滨田宏 |
[02:53] | Prepare your bot, Zero… | 准备好你的机器人 小虫 |
[03:08] | Two bots enter… One might leaves. | 两方对垒 决一死战 |
[03:12] | Fighters ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:15] | Fight! | 开战 |
[03:27] | That was my first fight. Can I try again? | 这是我第一次参赛 能再试一次吗 |
[03:30] | No one likes a sore loser little boy. | 没人喜欢输不起的人 小朋友 |
[03:34] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[03:35] | I’ve got more money… | 我还有钱 |
[03:42] | Fighters ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:44] | Fight! | 开战 |
[03:48] | Megabot! | 磁力神 |
[03:50] | Destroy. | 灭了他 |
[04:21] | – Not more “Little Yama”. – But what? | – 再见了 小阎王 – 什么 |
[04:24] | This is not possible! | 这怎么可能 |
[04:26] | Hey, I’m as surprised as you are. Beginner’s luck. | 我也没想到 也许是新手运气好吧 |
[04:30] | Do you wanna go again? | 你还想再来一次吗 |
[04:32] | Yama? | 阎王 |
[04:33] | – No one hustles Yama! – Wooh! Hey! | – 没人敢惹阎王 – 嘿 |
[04:36] | Teach him a lesson! | 给他点颜色看看 |
[04:39] | Hey fellas. Let’s talk about this. | 伙计们 有话好好说 |
[04:44] | – Hiro, get on! – Tadashi! | – 小宏 快上车 – 阿正 |
[04:47] | Ooh! Good timing. | 来得真是时候 |
[05:01] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[05:02] | – Are you hurt? – No! | – 受伤了吗 – 没有 |
[05:04] | Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head! | 那你在想什么 笨蛋 |
[05:10] | You graduated high school and you’re 13 and this is what you’re doing? | 你十三岁从高中毕业 就是为了干这个 |
[05:15] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[05:22] | Bot fighting is illegal. You’re gonna get yourself arrested. | 机器人比赛是违法的 你会被抓进监狱的 |
[05:26] | Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that’s illegal. | 机器人比赛不违法 参与赌博才…才违法 |
[05:30] | But, so who could heed. I’m on a roll, big brother. | 但没人会注意到的 我势头可猛了 老哥 |
[05:33] | And there is no stopping me! | 谁也不能阻止我 |
[05:37] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[05:50] | Hi, Aunt Cass. | 嗨 卡斯阿姨 |
[05:52] | Are you guys okay? Tell me you’re okay… | 你们还好吗 快告诉我你们没事 |
[05:54] | – We’re fine. – We’re okay. | – 我们很好 – 我们没事 |
[05:55] | Oh good. | 那就好 |
[05:57] | Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?! | 那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么 |
[06:00] | For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you. | 过去的十年 我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大 |
[06:03] | Have I been perfect? No! | 我十全十美吗 不 |
[06:05] | Do I know anything about children? No! | 我很会养小孩吗 不 |
[06:07] | Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably? | 我该找本育儿手册来看吗 也许吧 |
[06:10] | Where I was going with this? I had a point… | 我想说什么来着 我本来想说… |
[06:13] | – Sorry. – We love you, Aunt Cass. | – 抱歉 – 我们爱您 卡斯阿姨 |
[06:15] | I love you too! | 我也爱你 |
[06:18] | I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night. | 因为你们俩 我不得不在节拍诗之夜早早收工 |
[06:23] | Stress eating because of you! Come on, Moty! | 因为你们我都暴饮暴食了 过来 糯米 |
[06:27] | This is really good! | 真的好好吃啊 |
[06:32] | You’d better make this up to Aunt Cass, | 你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐厅里的所有食物之前 |
[06:34] | before she eats everything in the cafe. | 想办法补偿她 |
[06:35] | For sure. | 那是自然 |
[06:36] | And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head. | 我希望你能吸取教训 小子 |
[06:39] | Absolutely. | 我会的 |
[06:41] | You’re going fight boting, aren’t you? | 你还要去参加机器人比赛 是吗 |
[06:43] | There’s a fight across town. | 小镇那边还有一场比赛 |
[06:44] | If I book now, I could still make it. | 如果我现在预约 还能赶得上 |
[06:47] | When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours? | 你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊 |
[06:51] | What? Go to college like you? | 干吗 像你一样去上大学 |
[06:52] | So people can tell me stuff I already know? | 好让别人教我我早就知道的东西 |
[06:55] | Unbelievable. | 你简直不可理喻 |
[06:57] | Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say? | 老妈老爸会怎么说啊 |
[06:59] | I don’t know. They’re gone. | 我不知道 他们已经过世了 |
[07:02] | They died when I was 3, remember? | 我三岁时他们就死了 记得吗 |
[07:09] | – I’ll take you. – Really? | – 我带你去 – 真的吗 |
[07:11] | I can’t stop you from going, but I’m not gonna let you go on your own. | 我阻止不了你 但我不会让你自己去 |
[07:14] | Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[07:17] | What are we doing at your nerd school? | 我们来你的呆子学校做什么 |
[07:20] | Bot fights that way! | 机器人比赛在那边 |
[07:24] | Gotta grab something. | 我去拿点东西 |
[07:27] | Is this gonna take long? | 要用很长时间吗 |
[07:28] | Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out. | 淡定 我的大宝贝 拿完东西就走 |
[07:31] | Anyway, you’ve never seen my lab. | 你还没见过我的实验室呢 |
[07:32] | Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab. | 太棒了 终于见到你的呆子实验室了 |
[07:34] | – Heads up! – Wooh! | – 小心 – 噢 |
[07:56] | Electromag suspension? | 电磁悬浮 |
[07:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:01] | Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro. | 神行御姐 这是我弟弟小宏 |
[08:06] | Welcome to the Nerd Lab. | 欢迎来到呆子实验室 |
[08:09] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[08:10] | I’ve never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before. | 我从未见过应用在自行车上的电磁悬浮呢 |
[08:13] | Zero resistance, faster bike. | 零阻力 骑得更快 |
[08:16] | But… Not fast enough. | 但…还不够快 |
[08:20] | Yet. | 还不够 |
[08:26] | Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please. | 别动 站在线后面 |
[08:28] | Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro. | 芥末无疆 这是我弟弟小宏 |
[08:31] | Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed. | 你好啊小宏 做好大吃一惊的准备 |
[08:35] | Catch! | 接好了 |
[08:40] | – Laser induced Plasma? – Oh, yeah. | – 激光诱导等离子体 – 没错 |
[08:42] | With a little magnetic confinement for ah.. | 运用一点磁约束技术来达到… |
[08:45] | Ultra precision. | 超精密程度 |
[08:46] | Wow, how did you find anything in this mess? | 你怎么在这么多东西中找到自己要用的 |
[08:49] | I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place. | 我有个系统 每样东西都放在各自的位置 |
[08:52] | – I need this! – You can’t do that! | – 借用一下 – 你不能这样 |
[08:54] | This is anarchy! Society has rules! | 你把这弄乱了 社会需要秩序! |
[08:56] | Excuse me! Coming through! | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[09:00] | Tadashi! | 阿正 |
[09:01] | Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro! | 我的天哪 你一定是小宏 |
[09:05] | I’ve heard so much about you! | 久仰大名啊 |
[09:09] | Perfect timing! Perfect timing! | 来得正好 |
[09:12] | That’s a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide. | 全是碳化钨 |
[09:15] | 400 pounds of it. | 足足四百磅 |
[09:18] | Come here! Come here! You’re gonna love this. | 过来 你一定会喜欢这个的 |
[09:19] | A dash of per chloric acid. | 一点高氯酸 |
[09:21] | A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide… | 一点钴 一点过氧化氢 |
[09:25] | super heated to 500 Kelvin, and… | 加热至五百开尔文 然后… |
[09:32] | Tadah! | 快看 |
[09:33] | It’s really great, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[09:35] | – So pink. – Here’s the best part. | – 太粉嫩了 – 重头戏来了 |
[09:41] | I know right! | 很神奇吧 |
[09:44] | Chemical metal embrittlement! | 化学试剂对金属的脆化作用 |
[09:46] | Not bad, Honey Lemon. | 不赖嘛 哈妮柠檬 |
[09:47] | Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi? | 哈妮柠檬 神行御姐 芥末无疆 |
[09:51] | I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time! | 我把芥末洒在了衬衣上 就洒了一次 |
[09:55] | Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames. | 外号都是弗莱德取的 |
[09:58] | Ah… Who’s Fred? | 谁是弗莱德 |
[09:59] | This guy right here! | 鄙人在此 |
[10:01] | Ah! Ah! Don’t be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body. | 莫惊慌 卡通服而已 我真人可不长这样 |
[10:05] | The name is Fred. | 我叫弗莱德 |
[10:06] | School mascot by day but by night, | 白天我是学校的吉祥物 但到了晚上 |
[10:10] | I’m also a school mascot. | 我还是学校的吉祥物 |
[10:12] | So, what’s your major? | 话说 你的专业是什么 |
[10:14] | No! No! I’m not a student but I am a major science enthusiast.. | 不 我不是这的学生 不过我可是专业级科学控 |
[10:18] | I’ve been turning to get honey to develop a formula… | 我最近一直在怂恿哈妮去开发一个 |
[10:21] | That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will. | 能把我变成喷火蜥蜴的化学公式 |
[10:24] | But she says that’s not “science”. | 但她居然说这”不科学” |
[10:26] | It’s really not. | 真心不科学 |
[10:27] | Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I ask Wasabi | 才怪 那我让芥末无疆做的缩小激光呢 |
[10:31] | for isn’t science, either? | 也不是科学吗 |
[10:32] | – Is it? – Nope! | – 不是吗 – 不是 |
[10:33] | – Well then, what about invinsible sandwich? – Hiro! | – 那隐形三明治怎么样 – 小宏 过来 |
[10:37] | Imagine eating a sandwich but, | 你想啊 你吃着三明治 |
[10:38] | everybody just thinks you’re crazy. | 可周围的人都觉得你脑子有病 |
[10:41] | Just stop. | 够了喂 |
[10:41] | – Laser Eye? – What? | – 激光眼呢 – 什么 |
[10:43] | -Tingly fingers? – Never gonna happen! | – 刺猬指呢 – 不可能 |
[10:44] | Then what about grocery stores. | 那开个杂货店总可以了吧 |
[10:46] | – So, what are you been working on? – I’lll show you. | – 那 你在研究什么 – 我展示给你看 |
[10:51] | Duct Tape? | 胶带纸 |
[10:52] | I hate to break it to you, Bro. Already been invented. | 别怪我泼冷水 老哥 这个人家发明过了 |
[10:58] | Awww! Dude! Awww… | 老哥 痛痛痛 |
[11:02] | This is what I’ve been working on. | 这 就是我研究的项目 |
[11:29] | Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion. | 你好 我叫大白 是你的私人健康助手 |
[11:34] | I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said: | 我察觉到你需要医疗护理 当你说 |
[11:38] | “Awww…” | “嗷”的时候 |
[11:39] | A robotic nurse? | 机器人护士? |
[11:42] | On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain? | 从一到十级 你的疼痛指数是 |
[11:45] | Physical, or emotional? | 你是说生理上的 还是心理上的 |
[11:48] | I will scan you now. | 正在扫描 |
[11:52] | Scan complete. | 扫描完成 |
[11:54] | You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm | 你的小臂有轻微的上皮组织擦伤 |
[11:58] | I suggest an anti-bacterial spray. | 我建议进行除菌喷雾处理 |
[12:00] | Whoa, whoa… What’s in the spray specifically? | 等等 这个喷雾的主要成分是什么 |
[12:03] | The primary ingredient is: “Bacitracin.” | 喷雾的主要成分是”杆菌肽” |
[12:06] | That’s a bummer, I’m actually allergic to that. | 真糟糕 我不巧对那个东西过敏 |
[12:09] | You’re not allergic to Bacitracin. | 你并不对杆菌肽过敏 |
[12:11] | You do have a mild allergy to: Peanuts. | 倒是对花生有轻微过敏 |
[12:15] | Not bad. | 真不赖 |
[12:16] | You’ve done some serious coding on this thing huh! | 你对这个机器人的编程还真不错嘞 |
[12:19] | Ahah! Programmed to over more than 10,000 medical procedures. | 啊哈 他被编入超过一万种医疗护理程序 |
[12:22] | This chip! Is what makes Baymax, “Baymax.” | 大白之所以成为大白 就是靠这个芯片 |
[12:28] | Vinyl? | 乙烯树脂 |
[12:29] | Yeah, going for a non-threatening huggable kind of thing. | 对 为了做出无害又可爱的效果 |
[12:33] | Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense. | 看上去像一个移动的棉花糖 别见怪 |
[12:35] | I am a robot. I can not be offended. | 我是机器人 我不会见怪 |
[12:38] | Hyperspectro Cameras? | 超光谱镜头 |
[12:40] | Yup. | 没错 |
[12:45] | – Titanium skeleton. – Carbon fiber. | – 钛合金的骨架 – 是碳纤维 |
[12:48] | Right. Even lighter. | 对哦 更轻便 |
[12:50] | Killer actuators, where did you get those? | 好赞的驱动器 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[12:52] | Machined them right here… In house.. | 就是在这里加工的 在实验室里 |
[12:54] | – Really? – Yup. | – 真的假的 – 真的 |
[12:56] | – He can lift a thousand pounds. – Shut up! | – 他能托举一千磅的重量 – 不是吧 |
[12:59] | You have been a good boy, have a lollipop. | 你是个乖宝宝 来跟棒棒糖 |
[13:02] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[13:04] | I can not deactivate until you say: | 直到你说 “我很满意你的照顾” |
[13:06] | “You are satisfied with your care.” | 我才会结束工作 |
[13:08] | Well then, I’m satisfied with my care. | 那好吧 我很满意你的照顾 |
[13:12] | He’s gonna help a lot of people. | 他会帮助很多很多人的 |
[13:15] | – Hey, what kind of battery does it use? – Lithium lon. | – 你给他用的哪种电池 – 锂电子电池 |
[13:18] | You know, Super Capacitor would charge way faster. | 铝电解超级电容器充电速度更快 |
[13:23] | Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada? | 开夜车呢 滨田先生 |
[13:25] | Hey, Professor, I actually was finishing up. | 教授你好 其实我已经在收尾了 |
[13:28] | You must be Hiro. Bot fighter, right? | 你一定是小宏 机器人拳击手 对吗 |
[13:31] | When my daughter was younger, That’s all she wanted to do. | 在我女儿还小的时候 她也一心想做这个 |
[13:35] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:36] | Sure! | 当然 |
[13:38] | Hmm! | 嗯 不错 |
[13:39] | Magnetic Bearing Servos. | 磁力伺服器 |
[13:41] | Pretty sick huh? Wanna see how I put them together? | 超酷的吧 想看看我怎么操纵它们吗 |
[13:43] | Hey, genius! He invented them! | 嘿 天才 这就是教授本人发明的 |
[13:47] | You are Robert Callaghan? | 你是罗伯特·卡拉汉 |
[13:50] | Like as in, Callaghan…. Callaghan’s Laws of Robotics? | 是那个 机器人学卡拉汉定理的卡拉汉吗 |
[13:55] | That’s right. | 正是在下 |
[13:56] | Ever think about applying here? Your age wouldn’t be an issue. | 想过来这做研究吗 你的年龄不是问题 |
[13:59] | I don’t know, he’s pretty serious about his career in bot fighting. | 他对他的机器人搏击事业可是很认真的 |
[14:03] | – Well, kind of serious. – I can see why. | – 是挺认真的 – 我看得出来 |
[14:06] | With your bot winning must come easy. | 凭你的机器人 打赢一定很容易 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I guess. | 差不多吧 |
[14:11] | Well, if you like things easy, | 如果你喜欢做简单的事情 |
[14:13] | then my program isn’t for you. | 那或许我们的项目不适合你 |
[14:15] | We push the boundaries of robotics here. | 在这里 我们不断地探索机器人的极限 |
[14:18] | My students go on to shape the future. | 我的学生们会创造未来 |
[14:20] | Nice to meet you, Hiro. Good luck with the bot fights. | 很高兴认识你 小宏 祝你比赛顺利 |
[14:27] | You gotta hurry if you wanna catch that bot fight. | 想赶上那场比赛的话 你最好快点 |
[14:30] | I have to go here! | 我必须到这里上学 |
[14:32] | If I don’t go to this nerd school. I’m gonna lose my mind. | 如果我不来这所极客大学 我会发狂的 |
[14:35] | How do I get in? | 我怎么才能被录取 |
[14:40] | Every year, the school has a student showcase. | 学校每年一次会举办学生科技展 |
[14:42] | You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, | 你如果能做出一个让卡拉汉眼前一亮的东西 |
[14:45] | You’re in. | 你就稳了 |
[14:45] | But, it’s gotta be great. | 不过 你一定要做得漂亮 |
[14:50] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[14:52] | It will be… | 这将会是 |
[15:03] | Nothing! No ideas. | 什么也没有 完全没想法 |
[15:05] | Useless empty brain. | 空脑子 笨脑子 |
[15:09] | washed up at 14. | 才十四岁就一败涂地了 |
[15:11] | So sad. | 太悲哀 |
[15:12] | I got nothing! I’m done! I’m never getting in! | 什么都想不出来 完了 我永远也录取不上了 |
[15:16] | I’m not giving up on you. | 我还没对你放弃希望呢 |
[15:20] | – What are you doing? – Shake things up. | – 你在干嘛 – 帮你换换角度 |
[15:22] | Use that big brain of yours to think your way out. | 用你的超大号大脑好好想一想 |
[15:26] | Look for a new angle. | 换一个角度看问题 |
[16:08] | Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today. How you feelin’? | 好多酷炫的科技设备 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:12] | You’re talking to an ex-bot fighter, | 我以前可是机器人拳击手 |
[16:14] | It takes a lot more than this to rattle me. | 这阵势想吓到我还远远不够 |
[16:16] | Yup, he’s nervous. | 他紧张着呢 |
[16:18] | Oh! You have nothing to fear little fella. | 小家伙 没什么好担心的 |
[16:20] | He’s so tense. | 他好紧张 |
[16:21] | – No! I’m not. – Relax, Hiro… | – 没 我才不紧张 – 放松点 小宏 |
[16:23] | Your tech is amazing! Tell him, Gogo… | 你的设计棒极了 快告诉他 神行御姐 |
[16:26] | Stop whining, woman up. | 别叽歪了 拿出点气概 |
[16:27] | I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[16:29] | What you need, little man? | 你需要什么 小家伙 |
[16:30] | Deodorant breath mint, fresh pair of under pants? | 除臭剂 薄荷糖 还是新内裤 |
[16:32] | Under pants? You need serious help. | 内裤 你有病得治了 |
[16:34] | Hey, I come prepared. | 我这是有备而来 |
[16:35] | I haven’t done laundry in 6 months. | 我已经六个月没洗衣服了 |
[16:37] | One pair last me four days. | 一条内裤我能穿四天 |
[16:39] | I go front, I go back, I go inside out then I go front and back. | 前穿穿 后穿穿 然后翻过来再来一遍 |
[16:43] | – Wow! That is both disgusting and awesome. – Don’t encourage him. | – 好恶心但是好酷 – 别鼓励他 |
[16:47] | It’s called “recycling”. | 这叫做”循环再利用” |
[16:49] | Next Presenter: Hiro Hamada. | 下一位展示者 滨田宏 |
[16:52] | – Oh yeah! This is it! – I guess I’m up. | – 时候到了 – 我想我该上去了 |
[16:54] | Okay! Okay, photo! Photo! Everybody say: “Hiro!” | 照相照相 大家一起说 “小宏” |
[16:57] | Hiro! | 小宏 |
[16:59] | We love you, Hiro. Good luck! | 我们爱你 小宏 祝你好运 |
[17:00] | Don’t mess it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[17:01] | Break a leg, little man! | 祝展示成功 小家伙 |
[17:02] | Science, yeah! | 科学万岁 耶 |
[17:03] | Alright, Bro. This is it! | 上吧 弟弟 展示的机会来了 |
[17:06] | Come on, don’t leave me hanging. | 拜托 别让我失望了 |
[17:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[17:12] | I really wanna go here. | 我真的很想去你们学校 |
[17:17] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[17:29] | Hi… | 大家好 |
[17:31] | My name is Hiro… | 我的名字是滨… |
[17:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:38] | My name is Hiro Hamada. | 我的名字是滨田宏 |
[17:41] | And, I’ve been working on something that I think is pretty cool. | 我发明了一些自认为很神奇的东西 |
[17:45] | I hope you like it. | 希望你们能喜欢 |
[17:49] | This, is a microbot. | 这是一个微型机器人 |
[17:59] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[18:04] | It doesn’t look like much. | 看起来微不足道 |
[18:06] | But when it links up with the rest of its pals… | 但是当它和其他小伙伴们团结起来的时候 |
[18:21] | Things gonna get a little more interesting. | 就变得有趣多了 |
[18:30] | The Microbots are controlled with this neurotransmitter. | 它们由这个神经发射器控制 |
[18:39] | I think about what I want them to do… | 我想让它们做什么 |
[18:44] | They do it. | 它们就照做 |
[18:48] | The applications for this tech are limitless. | 这项创造的应用是无止境的 |
[18:52] | Construction… | 建筑物 |
[18:54] | What use to take teams of people | 曾经需要大队人马 |
[18:56] | working by hands for months or years. | 人工建造数月或数年 |
[18:58] | Can now be accomplished by one person. | 现在只要一个人就可以完成 |
[19:03] | And that’s just the beginning… | 这仅仅是九牛一毛 |
[19:05] | How about… | 可不可以用在 |
[19:07] | Transportation? | 交通运输上? |
[19:09] | Microbots can move anything, anywhere, with ease. | 微型机器人可以轻松移动任何物体至任何地方 |
[19:21] | If you can think it… | 只有想不到 |
[19:23] | microbots can do it. | 没有做不到 |
[19:29] | The only limit is your imagination. | 你的思维局限是它唯一的限制 |
[19:33] | Microbots! | 微型机器人 |
[19:42] | That’s my nephew! | 那是我外甥 |
[19:45] | My Family! I love my family! | 是我家人 我爱我家人 |
[19:48] | Nailed it! | 棒呆了 |
[19:51] | – You did it! – You did it bad. | – 你做到了 – 你做得太棒了 |
[19:53] | – Good job, Hiro. – It blows my mind, dude. | – 做得好 小宏 – 太让我震惊了 老弟 |
[19:55] | They loved you. That was amazing! | 观众爱死你了 太神奇了 |
[19:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:59] | With some development, your tech could be revolutionary. | 经过进一步开发 你的技术将会是革命性的 |
[20:04] | Alastair Krei. | 你是阿拉斯泰尔·克雷 |
[20:06] | May I? | 我可以看看么? |
[20:11] | Extraordinary. | 太棒了 |
[20:13] | I want your microbots at Krei Tech. | 我希望你能把你的机器人卖给克雷科技 |
[20:16] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[20:18] | Mr. Krei is right. | 克雷先生说得对 |
[20:19] | Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech. | 你的机器人将唤醒技术革新 |
[20:23] | You can continue to develop them… | 你可以继续开发它们 |
[20:24] | Or you can sell them to a man whose only guided by his own self interest. | 也可以把它们卖给一个唯利是图的小人 |
[20:28] | Robert, I know how you feel about me | 罗伯特 我知道你是怎么看我的 |
[20:31] | But it shouldn’t affect you… | 但是这不关你的事 |
[20:33] | This is your decision, Hiro. | 一切由你决定 小宏 |
[20:34] | But you should know, Mr. Krei has cut corners | 但至少你要知道 克雷先生为达目的 |
[20:37] | and ignored sound science to get where he is. | 喜欢走捷径 忽视科学 |
[20:39] | That’s just not true. | 不是那样的 |
[20:41] | I wouldn’t trust Krei Tech with your microbots | 克雷科技才不会善用你的机器人 |
[20:44] | or anything else | 其他东西也是 |
[20:46] | Hiro… | 小宏 |
[20:48] | I’m offering you more money than any fourteen year old could imagine. | 我能给你提供超乎想象的酬劳 |
[20:55] | I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei. But they are not for sale. | 多谢你的赏识 克雷先生 但我不会卖 |
[20:59] | I thought you were smarter than that. | 我真是高估了你的智商 |
[21:03] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[21:05] | Mr. Krei… | 克雷先生 |
[21:07] | That’s my brother’s. | 那是我弟弟的机器人 |
[21:10] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 对了 |
[21:19] | I’m looking forward of seeing you in class… | 我期望能在课堂上见到你 |
[21:22] | Wohoo! Yeah! Unbelievable! | 哇 耶 难以置信 |
[21:27] | Alright geniuses! Let’s feed those hungry brains. | 天才们 让我们去喂饱这些饥渴难耐的大脑吧 |
[21:29] | Back to cafe, dinner is on me! | 回餐厅 晚饭我请客 |
[21:32] | Yes, nothing is better than free food. | 太棒了 免费美食最棒了 |
[21:35] | – Aunt Cass… – Unless it’s moldy. | – 卡斯阿姨 – 除非它发霉了 |
[21:36] | – We’ll catch up, okay? – Sure. | – 我们会赶回去的 好么 – 当然 |
[21:39] | I’m so proud of you! | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[21:42] | – Both of you! – Thanks, Aunt Cass. | – 为你们俩 – 谢谢 卡斯阿姨 |
[21:52] | I know what you gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[21:54] | I should be proud of myself | 我应该感到自豪 |
[21:56] | because I’m finally using my gift for something important.. | 因为我的天赋终于能用于正途… |
[21:59] | No! No, I was just gonna tell you, | 不 我只是想告诉你 |
[22:00] | your fly was down for the whole show. | 整个展示中你的裤裆都是开的 |
[22:02] | Haha, Hilarious! | 哈哈 别搞笑 |
[22:05] | What? Ahh! | 什么 啊 |
[22:13] | Welcome to Nerd School, | 欢迎来到怪咖大学 |
[22:15] | Nerd! | 怪咖 |
[22:17] | Hey, I am… | 我 |
[22:19] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you, so… | 如果不是你我不会有今天 所以 |
[22:22] | You know… | 你知道 |
[22:24] | Thanks for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你没有放弃我 |
[22:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[22:41] | Yeah, I’m okay. But Professor Callaghan is still in there. | 我没事 但是卡拉汉教授还在里面 |
[22:48] | Tadashi, No! | 阿正 不要 |
[22:54] | Callaghan’s in there. | 教授还在里面 |
[22:56] | Someone has to help. | 我得去救他 |
[23:23] | Tadashi! | 阿正 |
[23:26] | Tadashi! | 阿正 |
[24:51] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[24:53] | Hey, Aunt Cass. | 嗨 卡斯阿姨 |
[24:54] | Mrs. Matsuda’s in the cafe. | 松田夫人来餐厅了 |
[24:56] | She’s wearing something super inappropriate for an 80 year old. | 穿的衣服一点都不适合她八十岁的年纪 |
[25:00] | It always cracks me up. | 每次都能让我捧腹大笑 |
[25:03] | You should come down. | 你应该下楼看看 |
[25:05] | Maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[25:06] | Oh, the university called again. | 对了 学校又打电话来了 |
[25:10] | It’s been a few weeks since classes started, | 开学已经有几周了 |
[25:12] | but they said its not too late to register. | 但他们说现在去报道还不晚 |
[25:16] | Okay, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[25:18] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[25:38] | Hi, Hiro! | 嗨 小宏 |
[25:39] | We just wanted to check in and see how you’re doing. | 我们只是想看看你怎么样了 |
[25:42] | We wish you were here, buddy. | 我们希望你能来学校 老弟 |
[25:44] | Hiro, if I could have only one super power right now… | 小宏 如果现在让我选一种超能力 |
[25:47] | it would be the ability to crawl through this camera and give you a big hug. | 我希望我能穿过这个摄像头给你一个大大的拥抱 |
[26:11] | Awww… | 嗷 |
[26:48] | Hello, I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion. | 你好 我是大白 你的私人健康助手 |
[26:53] | Hey… | 你好 |
[26:54] | Baymax, I didn’t know you were still active. | 大白 我不知道你还能用 |
[26:57] | I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble? | 我听到一声惨叫 发生了什么事? |
[27:01] | Oh, I just had my toe a little. I’m fine. | 我刚刚砸到了脚趾头 我很好 |
[27:05] | On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain? | 从一到十 你的疼痛等级是多少? |
[27:09] | Zero? | 零? |
[27:11] | I’m okay, really. Thanks. You can shrink now. | 我很好 真的 多谢 你可以缩回去了 |
[27:14] | – Does it hurt when I touch it? – That’s okay. No! No touching! | – 我碰它会疼吗? – 没事 不 别碰 |
[27:23] | Aw! | 嗷! |
[27:25] | You have fallen. | 你摔倒了 |
[27:27] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[27:31] | On a scale of one… | 从一… |
[27:32] | On a scale… | 从… |
[27:34] | On a scale… | 从… |
[27:35] | On a scale of one to ten… | 从一到十… |
[27:37] | On a scale of one to ten, How would you rate your pain? | 从一到十 你的痛感是几级? |
[27:41] | Zero. | 零 |
[27:43] | – It is alright to cry. – No! No… | – 哭也是可以的 – 不!不要… |
[27:45] | – Crying is a natural response to pain. – I’m not crying. | – 哭是疼痛的自然反应 – 我没在哭 |
[27:48] | – I will scan you for injury. – Don’t scan me. | – 让我为你扫描 看是否受伤 – 别扫我 |
[27:51] | – Scan complete. – Unbelieveable! | – 扫描完毕 – 不可理喻! |
[27:52] | You have sustained no injuries. | 你没有受到外伤 |
[27:54] | However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels | 但是 你的荷尔蒙水平和神经递质 |
[27:57] | indicate that you are experiencing mood swings. | 都显示 你有异常情绪波动 |
[28:00] | Common on adolescenes. Diagnosis: | 常见于青少年人群 症状鉴定: |
[28:03] | Puberty. | 青春期躁动 |
[28:04] | Woah! What? | 你说什么? |
[28:05] | Okay, time to shrink now. | 好吧 你该缩回去了 |
[28:08] | You should expect an increase in body hair. | 这一时期 身体会出现毛发的增长 |
[28:10] | Especially on your face, chest, armpits, and… | 尤其在脸部 胸部 腋窝 和… |
[28:14] | Thank you, that’s enough. | 谢谢你 解释够多啦 |
[28:15] | You may also experience strange and powerful new urges. | 身体还会感到莫名强烈的冲动 |
[28:18] | Okay, let’s go you back in your luggage. | 好啦 咱乖乖回箱子里去好不 |
[28:20] | I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care. | 直到你说你满意我的照顾 我才可以结束工作 |
[28:24] | Fine, I’m satisfied with my… | 好吧 我很满意你的… |
[28:39] | My microbot? | 我的微型机器人? |
[28:42] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这是怎么回事? |
[28:44] | Puberty can often be a confusing time for young adolescent flowering into a manhood. | 青春期的少年 在成熟的过渡期常感到迷茫 |
[28:48] | No! | 不! |
[28:50] | The thing is attracted with other microbot, but… | 微型机器人之间是互相感应的 但… |
[28:52] | That’s impossible, they were destroyed in a fire. | 这不可能啊 它们不是都烧毁了 |
[28:56] | Something’s broken. | 肯定有地方坏了 |
[29:08] | Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere. | 你的微型机器人好像要去哪 |
[29:11] | Oh, yeah? Why don’t you find out where he is trying to go? | 噢 是吗 那你帮忙找出它想去的地方吧 |
[29:14] | Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings? | 这样能缓解你青春期的情绪波动吗 |
[29:18] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[29:25] | Baymax? | 大白? |
[29:28] | Baymax? | 大白? |
[29:31] | Baymax? | 大白? |
[29:41] | What? | 不是吧 |
[29:47] | Hiro? | 小宏? |
[29:48] | Hi, Aunt Cass. | 嗨 卡斯阿姨 |
[29:49] | – Wow, you’re up? – Yeah, I figured it was time. | – 你起来啦 – 是啊 想着也是时候了 |
[29:52] | Are you registering for school? | 你是要去登记入学吗 |
[29:54] | Ah, yes. I’ve thought about what you said. Really inspired me. | 是啊 我考虑过你说的了 确实让我振作不少 |
[29:57] | Oh, honey. That’s so great! | 亲爱的 那太棒了! |
[30:00] | Okay, special dinner tonight. I leave up some chicken wings… | 好嘞 今晚加餐 我会留些鸡翅… |
[30:04] | You know, with a hot sauce that makes us faces numb. | 放些辣得脸发麻的辣酱 |
[30:07] | Okay, sounds good. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[30:09] | Great! Last hug. | 那好!再抱一个 |
[30:22] | Baymax! | 大白! |
[30:31] | Baymax! | 大白! |
[30:46] | Baymax! | 大白! |
[31:04] | Baymax! | 大白! |
[31:07] | Are you crazy? What are you doing? | 疯了么 你这是要干嘛 |
[31:10] | I have found where your tiny robot wants to go.. | 我找到你的微型机器人要去的地方了… |
[31:13] | I told you, its broken! It’s not trying to go… | 都跟你说了 它坏了! 它没有要去… |
[31:26] | Locked. | 锁住了 |
[31:27] | There is a window. | 那有窗户 |
[31:32] | Please exercise caution. | 请注意安全 |
[31:33] | A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm. | 从这样的高度坠落可导致身体损伤 |
[31:57] | Oh, no. | 糟了个糕 |
[31:59] | Excuse me, while I let out some air. | 抱歉 请允许我放走些空气 |
[32:12] | Are you done? | 好了吗 |
[32:15] | Yes. | 好了 |
[32:18] | It will take me a moment to re-inflate. | 我需要点时间重新充满 |
[32:21] | Fine, just keep it down. | 好吧 声音轻点就是了 |
[33:10] | My microbots? | 我的微型机器人? |
[33:16] | Someone’s making more. | 有人在批量制造 |
[33:25] | Hiro? | 小宏? |
[33:26] | You gave me a heart attack. | 心脏病都快被你吓出来了 |
[33:28] | My hands are equipped with defibrillators. | 我的手掌内置电击器 |
[33:31] | – Clear! – Stop! Stop! | – 预备! – 停!住手! |
[33:33] | It’s just an expression! | 我只是打个比方 |
[33:40] | Oh, no. | 糟了个糕 |
[33:45] | Run! | 快跑! |
[33:47] | Oh, come on! | 噢 快点! |
[33:48] | I am not fast. | 我跑不快 |
[33:50] | Yeah, no kidding! | 是啊 我看到了! |
[33:51] | Go! Go! Come on! | 快! 快! 速度! |
[33:54] | Kick it down! | 把门踢倒! |
[33:56] | Punch it! | 出拳! |
[34:00] | Go! Go! | 快! 快! |
[34:07] | Come on, go! go! | 跟上 快! 快! |
[34:18] | Move it! | 快走! |
[34:22] | Come on! | 快点! |
[34:37] | Come on! The window! | 快点! 从窗户出去! |
[34:46] | Suck in! | 挤过去! |
[34:48] | Baymax! | 大白! |
[34:50] | Hiro? | 小宏? |
[35:02] | Come on! Let’s get out of here! Go! Hurry! | 快点! 咱们赶紧离开这! 跑!速度! |
[35:09] | Alright, let me get this straight. | 好了 听我整理一下思路 |
[35:12] | A man in a kabuki mask | 一个头戴歌伎面具的男人 |
[35:14] | attacked you with an army of miniature flying robot. | 带着一队会飞的小机器人袭击了你 |
[35:18] | Microbots! | 是微型机器人! |
[35:20] | Microbots. | 微型机器人 |
[35:21] | Yeah, he was controlling them | 嗯 他通过戴在头部的发射器 |
[35:23] | telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter. | 以心电感应的方式控制那些机器人 |
[35:26] | So Mr. Kabuki was using | 也就是说 这位面具先生 |
[35:29] | ESP to attack you and balloon man. | 用超能力袭击了你和气球人 |
[36:03] | Did you file a report when your flying robots was stolen? | 你那会飞的机器人被盗后 你有报案吗? |
[36:07] | No, I thought they were all destroyed. | 没有 我以为它们都被烧毁了 |
[36:10] | Look, I know it sounds crazy but Baymax was there too. Tell him. | 听起来是有点不可思议 不过当时大白也在 告诉他 |
[36:14] | Yes, officer. He is telling the tru…th. | 是的 长官 他说的是事… 实 |
[36:19] | What the… What’s wrong with you? | 怎么… 你怎么了? |
[36:22] | Low battery. | 电量不足 |
[36:27] | Whoa! Whoa, try to keep it ho..me | 嘿 嘿 尽量坚持到家.. |
[36:30] | I am a health care, your personal Baymax… | 我是您的私人健康助手 大白… |
[36:34] | Kid, How about we call your parents and get them down here. | 孩子 我们还是打电话让你家长来一趟吧 |
[36:38] | What? | 什么? |
[36:39] | Write your name and number down in this piece of paper, and we can… | 在这张表上填上姓名电话 然后我们再… |
[36:47] | I gotta get you home to your charging station. | 得赶紧带你回家充电 |
[36:51] | Can you walk? | 还能走吗? |
[36:52] | I will scan you now. Scan complete. | 我将对你进行扫描 扫描完毕 |
[36:56] | Health care. | 健康 |
[37:05] | Okay… | 听好… |
[37:06] | If my aunt asked, | 要是阿姨问起来 |
[37:07] | we are at school all day, got it? | 你就说我们一整天都待在学校 知道吗 |
[37:10] | We jump out of window. | 我们从窗户跳下来 |
[37:12] | No, But be quiet! Shhh! | 不是 声音轻点! 嘘! |
[37:15] | We jump out of window. | 我们从窗户跳下来 |
[37:18] | But you can’t say things like that on our Aunt Cass. | 你可不能这么回卡斯阿姨 |
[37:33] | Hiro? | 小宏? |
[37:35] | You home, sweetie? | 你回来了 亲爱的? |
[37:37] | That’s right! | 是的! |
[37:39] | I thought I heard you. Hi! | 就知道我没听错 嗨! |
[37:41] | Hey, Aunt Cass. | 嘿 卡斯阿姨 |
[37:43] | Oh, look at my little college man. | 看看我的小大学生啊 |
[37:45] | Ah! I can’t wait to hear all about it. | 我迫不及待地想听你在学校的一切 |
[37:48] | Oh! It means its almost ready. | 马上就好咯 |
[37:50] | You be quiet? | 你能安静会儿吗 |
[37:55] | Alright, get ready to have your face melted. | 好了 来大吃一顿吧 |
[37:59] | We are gonna feel this things tomorrow. You know what I’m saying? | 明天就会感觉到这酸爽了 你知道我在说什么吧 |
[38:03] | Okay, sit down, tell me everything. | 好吧 坐下来都告诉我 |
[38:11] | The thing is, since I registered so late. | 情况是这样的 因为我注册得太晚了 |
[38:13] | I’ve got a lot of school stuff to catch up on. | 我有很多功课要赶上 |
[38:17] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[38:19] | Mochi. | 是糯米团 |
[38:21] | Oh! That darn cat. | 该死的猫 |
[38:25] | Oh! Just take a plate for the road, okay? | 就当饯行 吃一盘好吗 |
[38:29] | – Don’t work too hard. – Thanks for understanding. | – 别太拼了 – 谢谢理解 |
[38:34] | Hairy baby. | 毛茸茸的宝贝 |
[38:36] | Hairy baby. | 毛茸茸的宝贝 |
[38:40] | Alright, come on. | 好了 起来吧 |
[38:42] | I’ll carry on, I’m your personal Baymax. | 我会坚持下去 我是你的私人助手 |
[38:45] | One foot in front of the other. | 一只脚前 一只后 |
[39:01] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[39:06] | Tadashi. | 阿正 |
[39:08] | What? | 什么 |
[39:11] | Tadashi. | 阿正 |
[39:17] | Tadashi’s gone. | 阿正走了 |
[39:19] | When will he return? | 他什么时候回来 |
[39:21] | He is dead, Baymax. | 他死了 大白 |
[39:28] | Tadashi was in excellent health. | 阿正身体十分健康 |
[39:30] | With a proper diet and exercise, He should have lived a long life. | 饮食健康坚持锻炼 他应该会长寿 |
[39:35] | Yeah, He should have. | 是 他应该会 |
[39:39] | But there is a fire… | 但发生了一场火灾… |
[39:42] | Now he’s gone. | 现在他去了 |
[39:45] | Tadashi is here. | 阿正就在这里 |
[39:47] | No, people keep saying he is not really gone. | 不 虽然大家都说只要有人记得他 |
[39:50] | As long as who remember him. | 他就不是真的消失了 |
[39:55] | Still hurts.. | 但还是很痛… |
[39:57] | I seen no evidence of physical injury. | 我没有检测出伤口 |
[40:00] | It’s a different kind of hurt. | 那是另外一种伤痛 |
[40:05] | You are my patient. I would like to help. | 你是我的病人 我想帮助你 |
[40:08] | You can’t fix this one buddy. | 这个你治不了 |
[40:14] | Ah..What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:15] | I am downloading a database on personal lost. | 我在下载伤心病治疗的数据库 |
[40:19] | Database downloaded. | 数据库下载完成 |
[40:20] | Treatments include: Contact with friends, and loved ones. | 治疗方法包括 接触朋友 爱人 |
[40:24] | – I am contacting them now. – No! No, don’t do that. | – 我正在和他们联络 – 不 不 别那么做 |
[40:26] | – Your friends have been contacted. – Unbelieveable! | – 已经联络过你的朋友了 – 难以置信 |
[40:31] | Now what are you doing? | 你现在在做什么 |
[40:32] | Other treatments include: Compassion, and physical reassurance. | 其他治疗方法包括 关怀和安抚 |
[40:36] | I’m okay, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[40:38] | You will be alright. | 你会好的 |
[40:39] | There, there. | 乖 乖 |
[40:42] | Thanks, Baymax. | 谢谢你 大白 |
[40:44] | I am sorry about the fire. | 对于那场火灾我很遗憾 |
[40:47] | It’s okay, it was an accident. | 别放心上 这是意外 |
[40:57] | Unless… | 除非… |
[40:59] | Unless it wasn’t a… | 除非它不是意外… |
[41:02] | Ah! Ah! The showcase, the guy in the masked stole my microbots | 蒙面的家伙偷走了我的微型机器人 |
[41:06] | and set the fire to cover his tracks. | 还纵火销毁痕迹 |
[41:09] | He’s responsible for Tadashi. | 是他害死了阿正 |
[41:12] | We gotta catch that guy. | 我们要抓住那家伙 |
[41:18] | It’s alive, It’s alive, It’s alive, It’s alive! | 它还活着 |
[41:26] | If we’re gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades. | 要想抓住那家伙 就得给你升升级 |
[41:30] | Will apprehending the man in the masked improve your emotional state? | 抓到蒙面人能改善你的情绪吗 |
[41:33] | Absolutely! | 当然 |
[41:35] | Let’s work on your moves. | 来学点儿功夫吧 |
[41:55] | Now let’s take care of this. | 这儿也要改进改进 |
[42:29] | I have some concerns. | 我有一些问题 |
[42:32] | This armor may undermine my non-threatening huggable design. | 这盔甲破坏了我可爱无害的设计 |
[42:36] | That’s gotta be the idea, buddy. | 要的就是这个 伙计 |
[42:38] | you look sick | 你帅呆了 |
[42:39] | I can not be sick. I’m a robot. | 我不会发呆 我是机器人呐 |
[42:42] | It’s just an expression. | 只是打个比方啦 |
[42:44] | Data transfer complete. | 数据传输完成 |
[43:11] | I fail to see how karate makes me a better health care companion. | 我不懂空手道如何让我成为更好的健康助手 |
[43:15] | You wanna keep me healthy, don’t you? | 你想让我保持健康 是吗 |
[43:17] | Punch this. | 打它 |
[43:22] | Yes! | 好 |
[43:23] | Hammer fist! | 锤拳 |
[43:25] | Side kick! | 侧踢 |
[43:26] | Knife hand! | 掌刀 |
[43:28] | Back kick! | 后踢 |
[43:29] | Gummy Bears! | 小熊软糖 |
[43:35] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[43:47] | Yeah, fist bump! | 碰拳 |
[43:49] | Fist bump is not in my fighting database. | 碰拳不在我的战斗数据库里 |
[43:52] | No, this isn’t a fighting thing. | 不 这跟打架没关系 |
[43:54] | It’s what people do sometimes when they are excited or pumped up. | 这是人们兴奋的时候做的事情 |
[44:11] | Hey, now you’re getting it. | 嘿 现在你学会了 |
[44:13] | I will add fist bump to my care giving matrix. | 我会把碰拳加入到我的数据库里面 |
[44:16] | Altight! Lets go get that guy. | 好了 我们去抓那个家伙 |
[44:21] | Come on! | 走 |
[44:51] | Get him, Baymax! | 抓住他 大白 |
[44:56] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[44:59] | Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere. | 你的小机器人想去别的地方 |
[45:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[45:13] | Always wait one hour after eating before swimming. | 饭后一小时之内不宜游泳 |
[45:27] | Come on! | 走 |
[45:55] | Your heart rate has increased dramatically. | 你的心率急剧增加了 |
[45:58] | Okay, Baymax. Time to use those upgrades. | 大白 你的新技能该派上用场了 |
[46:08] | Hiro? | 小宏 |
[46:09] | No! No, get out of here! Go! | 不 快离开这里 快 |
[46:13] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[46:15] | Nothing! Just stop for a walk. Helps my pubescent mood swings. | 没什么 只是过来散步 平息我的青春期躁动 |
[46:19] | – Is that Baymax? – Yeah, but you really… | – 是大白吗 – 是的 可是你真的… |
[46:21] | Ahh! Why is he wearing carbon fiber under pants? | 大白怎么穿着炭纤维内裤 |
[46:25] | I also know Karate. | 我还会空手道 |
[46:26] | – You guys need to go. – No, don’t push us away, Hiro. | – 你们快走吧 – 不 别把我们支走 小宏 |
[46:30] | We’re here for you. That’s why Baymax contacted us. | 我们是为你来的 这也是大白联系我们的原因 |
[46:32] | Those who suffer a lose, requires support from friends and loved ones. | 痛失所爱的人 需要朋友和爱人的支持 |
[46:37] | Who would like to share their feelings first? | 谁第一个来分享他的感受 |
[46:40] | Oh! I’ll go! Okay! | 我来吧 好吧 |
[46:41] | My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since… | 我叫弗莱德 这得从三十天前说起… |
[46:44] | Holy Mother of Megazod! | 我的个老天爷! |
[46:48] | Am I the only one seeing this? | 只有我看到这玩意儿了吗 |
[46:54] | Aaahhh, My gosh! Oh no! | 我的天哪 |
[47:00] | Go! Baymax, get him! | 快 大白 抓住他 |
[47:04] | No! No! No, what are you doing? | 不不不 你要干什么 |
[47:07] | I’m saving your life. | 我在救你的命 |
[47:08] | Baymax can handle that guy. | 大白能对付那家伙 |
[47:15] | Oh, no! | 糟了个糕 |
[47:18] | Wasabi! | 芥末无疆 |
[47:19] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[47:21] | Hiro, explanation now! | 小宏 给我们个解释 |
[47:24] | He stole my microbots, | 他偷了我的微型机器人 |
[47:26] | he started the fire. I don’t know who he is! | 火也是他放的 我不知道他是谁 |
[47:28] | Baymax, palm hill strike! | 大白 震山掌 |
[47:40] | Hard left! | 左急转 |
[47:52] | That Mask, black suit… | 那个面具 黑衣 |
[47:55] | We are under attack from a super villain people! | 袭击我们的人一定是个超级大坏蛋 |
[47:57] | I mean, how cool is that? I mean it’s scary obviously, but how cool? | 太酷了吧 虽然很可怕 可是还是很酷啊 |
[48:06] | – Why are we stopped? – The lights red. | – 为毛停车? – 现在是红灯 |
[48:09] | There are no red lights in a car chase! | 都被追成这样了还管什么红灯 |
[48:14] | Why is he trying to kill us? | 为什么他要杀我们? |
[48:16] | Why are you trying to kill us? | 你为什么要杀我们? |
[48:18] | It’s classic villain, we’ve seen too much! | 因为他是坏人 我们知道的太多了 |
[48:21] | Let’s not jump to conclusions, We don’t know he is trying kill us. | 不要轻易下结论 他不一定要杀我们呢 |
[48:24] | Car! | 小心车 |
[48:25] | He is trying to kill us! | 他真的要杀我们! |
[48:28] | Did you just put your blinker on? | 你刚刚把转向灯打开了? |
[48:30] | You have to indicate your turn, it’s the law! | 转弯之前一定要开转向灯 这是规定 |
[48:33] | That’s it! | 简直不能忍 |
[49:08] | Stop the car! Baymax and I can take this guy! | 停车 我和大白可以解决这家伙 |
[49:14] | Seat belts save lives. | 安全带保安全 |
[49:16] | Buckle up everytime. | 记得系好安全带 |
[49:27] | Whoa! Wha, what are you doing? | 你想干嘛! |
[49:42] | I think we lose him. | 我觉得我们把他甩掉了 |
[49:43] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[49:48] | Baymax, hold on! | 大白 抓紧了 |
[49:52] | – We are not gonna make it! – We are gonna make it! | – 我们要死了- 我们不会死的 |
[49:54] | – We are not gonna make it! – We are gonna make it! | – 我们要死了 – 我们不会死的 |
[49:55] | – We are not gonna make it! – We are gonna make it! | – 我们要死了 – 我们不会死的 |
[49:59] | We made it! Yes! | 我们成功了 耶 |
[50:38] | I told you we’re gonna make it. | 就说了我们不会死的吧 |
[50:41] | Your injuries require my attention and your body temperatures are low. | 我注意到你们受伤了 你们的身体温度也偏低 |
[50:45] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该赶快离开这里 |
[50:47] | I know a place. | 我知道个地方 |
[50:52] | Where are we? | 我们现在在哪里? |
[50:56] | Fred? | 弗莱德? |
[50:58] | Where are you going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[51:00] | Oh, welcome to the Mi Casa. It’s French for “front door”. | 欢迎来到米卡莎 法语里前门的意思 |
[51:05] | It’s really not. | 还真不是 |
[51:07] | Listen, nitwit! A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us. | 笨蛋 一个戴面具的疯子刚刚想要杀了我们 |
[51:11] | I’m not in the mood, Fred! | 我没心情和你胡闹 弗莱德 |
[51:13] | Welcome home, Mr. Frederick. | 欢迎回家 弗莱德里克少爷 |
[51:15] | Heathcliff, my man! | 希斯克里夫 老兄 |
[51:17] | Come on in guys. We’ll be safe in here. | 快进来吧伙计们 这里很安全 |
[51:20] | Give me some. | 碰拳 |
[51:28] | Freddie? | 弗莱德? |
[51:30] | This is your house? | 这是你的房子? |
[51:32] | I thought you lived under a bridge. | 我还以为你住桥下呢 |
[51:34] | Well, technically it belongs to my parents. | 严格意义上来说是我爸妈的房子 |
[51:36] | They are on a vacay in a family island. | 他们现在我们家的岛上度假 |
[51:38] | We should totally go sometime. For all luck! | 要是运气好的话 我们没准也能去 |
[51:44] | You gotta be kidding me. | 我的个天 |
[51:51] | If I wasn’t just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask. | 要不是刚被一个戴歌舞伎面具的人袭击 |
[51:54] | I think this would be the weirdest thing I’ve seen today. | 这一定是我今天看过的最奇怪的东西 |
[51:57] | My brain hates my eyes for saying this. | 我所看到的已经超出了我大脑的承受范围 |
[52:01] | Your body temperature is still low. | 你的体温仍然很低 |
[52:03] | Yeah, uh-huh. | 是的 啊哈 |
[52:12] | Ahh! It’s like spooning a warm marshmallow. | 就像靠在一个温暖的棉花糖上面 |
[52:15] | Oh! It’s so nice! Ah yeah! | 这感觉太棒了 啊 |
[52:18] | Ah! It’s toasted. | 啊 就像烤过了一样 |
[52:20] | Ahh! Good robot. | 啊 真是个好机器人 |
[52:25] | Does that symbol mean anything to you, guys? | 你们认得这个符号吗 伙计们 |
[52:27] | Yes, it’s a bird! | 认得 这是个鸟 |
[52:30] | No! The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it. | 不 那个面具男带着一个有这个符号的东西 |
[52:34] | Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro’s emotional state. | 抓住那个戴面具的男人可以改善小宏的情绪 |
[52:37] | Apprehend him? We don’t even know who he is! | 抓住他? 我们都不知道他是谁 |
[52:41] | I have a theory. | 我知道是谁 |
[52:43] | Dr. Slaughter, MD? | 屠杀博士? |
[52:46] | Actually, millionaire weapons designer, Malcolm Chastletick. | 他是身价百万的武器设计师 马尔科姆· 查瑟蒂克 |
[52:49] | The annihilator? | 消灭者? |
[52:51] | Behind the mask, industrialists. Reed Exworthy. | 在那面具背后 是企业家 里德·埃克斯沃斯 |
[52:55] | Baron von De-Struck? Oh, just get to the point! | 冯·迪斯特拉克男爵? 直接说重点! |
[52:59] | Don’t you guys get it? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[53:00] | The man in the masked who attacked us, Is none other than… | 那个攻击我们的面具男子 就是 |
[53:04] | Voila! | 瞧 |
[53:06] | Alastair Krei. | 阿拉斯泰尔·克雷 |
[53:07] | What? | 什么 |
[53:08] | Think about it, Krei wanted your microbots and you said no. | 想想吧 克雷想买你的微型机器人 被你拒绝了 |
[53:12] | Rules don’t apply to a man like Krei. | 克雷并不是一个遵守规则的人 |
[53:14] | There’s no way! The guy’s too high profile. | 不可能 那个人地位太显著了 |
[53:17] | Then who was that guy in the mask? | 那戴面具的家伙是谁? |
[53:19] | I don’t know, we don’t know anything about him. | 我不知道 我们对他一无所知 |
[53:23] | His blood type is AB negative. Cholesterol levels are… | 他是AB型血型 胆固醇水平是… |
[53:26] | Baymax, you scanned him? | 大白 你扫描过他了? |
[53:28] | I am programmed to assess everyone’s health care needs. | 我的程序设计我测定每个人的健康水平 |
[53:31] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[53:33] | I can use the data from your scan to find him. | 我可以用你检测到的数据来找他了 |
[53:36] | Uh, you’d have to scan everyone in San Fransokyo… | 你要在旧京山检测所有人 |
[53:38] | and that might take, I don’t know, forever? | 这也许要花上 一辈子的时间? |
[53:42] | No! No… No, I just have to look for another angle. | 不 不 不 只要换个角度看问题 |
[53:46] | Got it!, I’ll scan the whole city at the same time. | 知道了 我可以扫描整个城市 |
[53:49] | I just have to upgrade Baymax’s sensor. | 只要升级大白的传感器就行 |
[53:55] | Actually, if we’re gonna catch this guy, I need to upgrade all of you. | 事实上 要抓住那家伙 你们都需要升级 |
[53:59] | Upgrade who now? | 把谁升级了? |
[54:01] | Those who suffer a lose, requires support from friends and loved ones. | 痛失所爱的人 需要获得朋友和爱人的帮助 |
[54:06] | Oh wohhooh! Okay! I like where this is heading. | 我喜欢事情的走向 |
[54:08] | We can’t go against that guy! We’re nerds! | 我们打不赢那家伙 我们只是书呆子 |
[54:10] | Hiro, we want to help, But we’re just us. | 小宏 我们很想帮忙 但是却爱莫能助 |
[54:14] | No! | 不 |
[54:15] | You can be way more. | 你们潜力无穷 |
[54:21] | Tadashi Hamada is our best friend. | 滨田正是我们最好的朋友 |
[54:24] | We’re in. | 我们加入你 |
[54:26] | Can you feel it? | 你们能感受到吗 |
[54:27] | Do you guys can feel these? Our origin story begins. | 你们能感受到吗 属于我们的故事正式开始了 |
[54:30] | We are gonna be Superhero! | 我们要成为超级英雄了 |
[54:33] | Arms up! | 抬起胳膊 |
[54:35] | The neurotransmitters must be in his mask. | 神经传导器一定在他面具里面 |
[54:37] | We get the mask, then he can’t control the bots. | 我们拿到面具 他就不能控制那些机器人了 |
[54:40] | Game Over! | 游戏结束 |
[54:42] | They say we are what we are But we don’t have to be | # 他们已将我们界定 我们可以不必听 # |
[54:46] | I bad behavior but I do it in the best way | # 我有一些坏习惯 但我用最好的方式将其呈现 # |
[54:50] | I l be the watcher of the eternal flame | # 我会是永恒之火的守护者 # |
[54:55] | Il be the guard dog of all your fever dreams | # 我会是你狂热梦想的护卫犬 # |
[54:59] | (Oh…) I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass. (glass, glass) | # 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙 # |
[55:11] | Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long | # 因为我们将不朽 并不会太久 # |
[55:20] | And if we meet forever now, pull the blackout curtains down | # 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下遮光帷幕 # |
[55:25] | Just not for long, for long | # 并不会很久 不会很久 # |
[55:29] | We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals | # 我们将不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 # |
[55:40] | (Immortals) | 不朽 |
[55:42] | Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith | # 有时候拥有信念的回报 # |
[55:46] | Is when it tested again and again everyday | # 就是每天都重复的将其检验 # |
[55:50] | still comparing your past to my future | # 我仍将你的过去比作我的未来 # |
[55:55] | Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long | # 我们将不朽 并太久 太久 # |
[56:04] | Super Jump! | 超级跳 |
[56:05] | Super Jump! | 超级跳 |
[56:09] | I breathe fire! | 我会喷火啦 |
[56:12] | for long, for long | # 很久 很久 # |
[56:13] | We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals | # 我们将不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 # |
[56:33] | (Immortals) | # 不朽 # |
[56:37] | – I love it. – Not bad. | – 我喜欢这个 – 不错 |
[56:39] | Anybody else whose suit riding up on them? | 还有谁的衣服会缩上去吗 |
[56:41] | Hey guys! Check this out. | 各位 来看看 |
[56:45] | I’d like to introduce, Baymax 2.0. | 我要向你们介绍 大白 2.0 |
[56:55] | Huh! He’s glorious. | 他真是太赞了 |
[56:59] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[57:03] | Whoa, hold up! Focus! | 等等 拜托你认真点儿 |
[57:06] | Show them what you got, buddy! | 让他们瞧瞧你的本事 伙计 |
[57:09] | The Fist! Show them the fist! | 拳头 让他们看看你的拳头 |
[57:15] | No, not that! | 不 不是这个 |
[57:17] | The thing! The other thing. | 另外一个 |
[57:26] | Rocket fist! Make Freddie so happy. | 火箭拳 弗莱德好爱好开心 |
[57:31] | That’s just one of his new upgrades. | 好戏还在后头呢 |
[57:33] | Baymax, wings! | 大白 翅膀 |
[57:35] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[57:45] | Thrusters! | 推进器 |
[57:47] | I fail to see how flying makes me a better health care companion. | 我不懂飞行如何让我变成更好的健康助手 |
[57:51] | I fail to see how you fail to see, that is awesome! | 我不懂你为什么不懂 这太棒了 |
[57:55] | Full thrust! | 全力推进 |
[58:06] | Hey big guy! | 嘿 大个子 |
[58:09] | Let’s just take this slow. | 让我们慢慢来 |
[58:11] | Up! Up! Up! Thrust! Thrust! Thrust! | 往上 上 上 冲上去 冲上去 |
[58:16] | Too much thrust! Too much thrust! Too much thrust! | 冲得太高了 太高了 太高了 |
[58:23] | No! No, no… back on! Back on! On! On! | 不 不 不 恢复 恢复 复 复 |
[58:34] | Up, up! | 上 上 |
[58:41] | Oh, man! | 天呐 |
[58:43] | Maybe! Maybe enough flying for today. | 也许 可能今天飞够了 |
[58:47] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[58:48] | Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily. | 你的神经递质水平正平稳上升 |
[58:51] | Which means what? | 这意味着什么 |
[58:54] | The treatment is working. | 治疗起效了 |
[58:57] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[58:59] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[59:00] | Oooh, Baymax! | 大白 |
[59:07] | Yes! | 爽 |
[1:01:03] | That was… | 这真是 |
[1:01:05] | That was… | 这真是 |
[1:01:07] | Sick. | 帅呆了 |
[1:01:10] | It is just an expression. | 只是打个比方 |
[1:01:12] | Thats! Thats right buddy. | 对 说得对兄弟 |
[1:01:18] | I am never taking the bus again. | 我再也不坐公交车了 |
[1:01:24] | Your emotional state has improved. | 你的情绪状态提升了 |
[1:01:28] | I can deactivate if you say: “You are satisfied with your care.” | 如果你说 你满意我的照顾 我可以待机了 |
[1:01:32] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:33] | No, I don’t want you to deactivate. | 我不想你待机 |
[1:01:36] | We still have to find that guy. | 我们还要找到那个人 |
[1:01:38] | So, fire up that super sensor. | 发动超级传感器 |
[1:01:45] | Functionality improved. | 功能提升 |
[1:01:47] | 1000% increase in range. | 增加1000%射程 |
[1:01:53] | I have found a match. | 找到一个匹配的人 |
[1:01:56] | On that island. | 在那个岛上 |
[1:02:02] | Killer view! | 风景好极了 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah, If I wasn’t terrified of heights, I’d probably love this. | 如果我不恐高的话 我会爱上这个的 |
[1:02:08] | But I’m terrified of heights, so I don’t love it. | 但我恐高 所以我不爱 |
[1:02:16] | There. | 那里 |
[1:02:17] | Baymax, take us in. | 大白 带我们进去 |
[1:02:26] | Awesome! | 太赞了 |
[1:02:27] | Our first landing together as a team. | 小队第一次一起着陆 |
[1:02:29] | Guys, come on! | 伙计们 别玩了 |
[1:02:31] | Quarantine? | 隔离? |
[1:02:33] | Do you people know what quarantine means? | 你们知道隔离是什么意思吗 |
[1:02:35] | Quarantine, enforced isolation to prevent contamination | 隔离 强制隔离污染物 |
[1:02:39] | that could lead to disease or in some cases… | 以防其引起疾病 甚至导致… |
[1:02:40] | Death. | 死亡 |
[1:02:42] | Oh! There’s a skull face on this one. A skull face! | 这标志上有个骷髅 有个骷髅啊 |
[1:02:45] | Be ready. He could be anywhere. | 准备好 他随时可能出现 |
[1:02:52] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[1:03:02] | That was a bird. | 是只鸟 |
[1:03:04] | Well, at least we know our gear works. | 至少我们知道装备都能用 |
[1:03:23] | # Six centreped friends lead by Fred,their leader Fred. # | # 六人组以弗莱德为领导核心 弗莱德是领导 # |
[1:03:29] | # Fred’s Angels. # | # 弗莱德的天使们 # |
[1:03:31] | # Fred’s Angels. # | # 弗莱德的天使们 # |
[1:03:34] | # Harnessing the power of the sun with the # | # 用阁楼里发现的古老护身符 # |
[1:03:37] | # ancient amulet they found in the attic. # | # 驾驭太阳的力量 # |
[1:03:41] | # The amulet is green. # | # 绿色的护身符 # |
[1:03:44] | # It’s probably an emerald. # | # 可能是个绿宝石 # |
[1:03:46] | Fred, I’ll laser hand you on the face! | 弗莱德 小心我激光削你一脸 |
[1:03:48] | Guys! Ssshhhh… | 伙计们 嘘… |
[1:03:50] | Any sign of him, Baymax? | 有他的迹象吗 大白 |
[1:03:53] | The structure is interfering with my sensor. | 这建筑干扰了我的传感器 |
[1:03:56] | Perfect! The robot’s broken. | 这下好了 机器人坏了 |
[1:03:59] | Uh, Guys, you might wanna see this. | 伙伴们 你们来看这里 |
[1:04:15] | What do you think it is, genius? | 天才们 你们觉得这是什么 |
[1:04:17] | Ah! I’m not sure. | 不太确定 |
[1:04:19] | But look. | 看 |
[1:04:22] | Hiro. | 小宏 |
[1:04:50] | Krei. | 克雷 |
[1:04:56] | That’s right, we were asked to do the impossible. | 我们应邀实现不可能的梦想 |
[1:05:00] | That’s what we did. | 这就是我们的成果 |
[1:05:02] | We re-invented the very concept of transportation. | 我们重新定义了运输的概念 |
[1:05:06] | Friends, I present, “Project: Silent Sparrow”. | 朋友们 隆重介绍 项目 “默雀” |
[1:05:17] | General, may I? | 将军 帽子能借我吗 |
[1:05:25] | Wow, magic hat. | 魔法帽 |
[1:05:32] | Teleportation, the transport of matter spontaneously through space… | 空间传输 运送的事物会自发的穿越空间 |
[1:05:37] | Not science fiction anymore. | 不再是科幻小说了 |
[1:05:41] | Now, We didn’t spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats. | 我们花了数亿税金可不是为了传送帽子的 |
[1:05:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, you’re here to witness history. | 女士们先生们 你们即将见证历史 |
[1:05:50] | Ready to go for a ride, Abigail? | 准备好去兜风了吗 阿比盖尔 |
[1:05:52] | We’ve invited all these people. | 我们既然邀请了大家过来 |
[1:05:54] | Might as well, give them a show. | 就得演出好戏 |
[1:05:56] | T-minus 30 seconds to launch. | 发射倒计时三十秒 |
[1:06:00] | 29 | 二十九 |
[1:06:01] | 28 | 二十八 |
[1:06:02] | The castle is in position. 27. | 已经就位 二十七 |
[1:06:04] | Sir, we picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field. | 先生 我们检测到磁力控制场有轻微的紊乱 |
[1:06:08] | Mr. Krei, is there a problem? | 克雷先生 出问题了? |
[1:06:11] | No, no problem. | 不 没问题 |
[1:06:13] | It’s well within the parameters. Let’s move forward. | 参数都是正常的 继续吧 |
[1:06:16] | 3… 2… 1… | 三 二 一 |
[1:06:20] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[1:06:25] | Field breach, abort! | 磁场破坏 中止 |
[1:06:28] | We lost all contact with the pod! | 我们和短舱完全失去了联系 |
[1:06:32] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:06:33] | – It’s breaking up! – The pilot is gone! | – 它在解体 – 飞行员失踪了 |
[1:06:35] | Portal 2 is down. | 第二传送门失效 |
[1:06:38] | The magnetic containment field is down! | 磁力控制场失效 |
[1:06:44] | Krei, shut it down now! | 克雷 马上关了它 |
[1:06:49] | I want this island sealed off! | 我要这封了这岛 |
[1:06:51] | The Government shutdown Krei’s experiment. | 政府关停了克雷的实验 |
[1:06:53] | And he is using your microbots to steal his machine back. | 他就用你的微型机器人把他的机器偷回去 |
[1:06:56] | Krei is the guy in the mask. | 克雷就是面具男 |
[1:06:58] | Oh, no! | 糟了个糕 |
[1:07:10] | Baymax, get us out of here. | 大白 把我们弄出去 |
[1:07:18] | Go for the transmitter! Behind his mask! | 去抢发射器 在他的面具背后 |
[1:07:25] | Baymax! | 大白 |
[1:07:27] | Alright, what’s the plan? | 好吧 计划是啥 |
[1:07:28] | It’s Fred time. | 这是弗莱德时刻 |
[1:07:30] | Super jump! | 超级跳跃 |
[1:07:32] | Gravity crush! | 重力碾压 |
[1:07:34] | Falling hard! | 摔得好重 |
[1:07:36] | Seriously, what’s the plan? | 说真的 计划是啥 |
[1:07:38] | Get the mask! | 拿到面具 |
[1:07:39] | Right behind you. | 我在背后支持 |
[1:07:40] | For real, what is the plan? | 说真的 计划是啥 |
[1:08:21] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:08:25] | You want to dance, masked man? | 想跳舞吗 面具男 |
[1:08:28] | You’ll be dance with this. | 和这个跳怎么样 |
[1:08:29] | Hand over the mask or your gonna taste of this! | 交出面具 否则你就尝尝这个 |
[1:08:32] | And a little bit of that! | 再来点这个 |
[1:08:40] | Hey, I did alright. | 嘿 我还挺厉害 |
[1:08:42] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事? |
[1:08:45] | Oh, you got that too? | 哦 你也会这个? |
[1:08:49] | Get back into the fire! | 再次接受火的考验吧 |
[1:09:23] | It’s over, Krei. | 结束了克雷 |
[1:09:32] | Professor Callaghan? | 卡拉汉教授? |
[1:09:36] | The explosion. | 那次爆炸 |
[1:09:39] | You died. | 你死了啊 |
[1:09:40] | No! I had your microbots. | 没有 我用了你的微型机器人 |
[1:09:45] | But, Tadashi… | 但是 阿正… |
[1:09:48] | You just let him die. | 你就让他死了 |
[1:09:50] | Give me the mask, Hiro. | 还给我面具 小宏 |
[1:09:52] | – He went in there to save you. – That was his mistake! | – 他回去救你了 – 那是他的问题! |
[1:10:00] | Baymax, destroy! | 大白 杀了他! |
[1:10:04] | My programming prevents me from injuring a human being. | 我的程序阻止我伤害任何人 |
[1:10:07] | Not anymore. | 不再是这样了 |
[1:10:12] | Hiro, this is not what.. | 小宏 这不是… |
[1:10:17] | Do it Baymax! Destroy him! | 去啊大白! 杀了他! |
[1:10:25] | No! Stop, Baymax! | 不! 住手 大白! |
[1:10:38] | No, stop! He’s getting away! | 不 停下来! 他就要逃走了! |
[1:10:45] | Baymax! | 大白! |
[1:11:11] | My health care protocol has been violated. | 我的医疗保健程序被破坏了 |
[1:11:19] | I regret any distress I made have caused. | 很抱歉我带来了危险 |
[1:11:22] | How could you do that? I had him! | 你怎么能这样? 我本来都要成功了! |
[1:11:25] | What you just did, we never signed up for. | 你刚才所做的一切 我们都没同意过 |
[1:11:28] | We said, we catch the guy. That’s it! | 我们说好的是 抓住坏人 仅此而已! |
[1:11:31] | I never should’ve let you help me! | 我从一开始就不该叫你们来帮我! |
[1:11:34] | Baymax, find Callaghan! | 大白 找到卡拉汉! |
[1:11:37] | My enhanced scanner has been damaged. | 我的加强版扫描仪已被损坏 |
[1:11:43] | Wings! | 翅膀! |
[1:11:45] | – Hiro, this isn’t part of the plan. – Fly! | – 小宏 这不是我们的计划 -飞! |
[1:11:48] | Hiro! | 小宏! |
[1:12:07] | Your blood pressure is elevated. | 你现在血压偏高 |
[1:12:10] | You appear to be distress. | 你看起来很痛苦 |
[1:12:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:12:15] | There, is it working? | 好了 成了吗? |
[1:12:19] | My sensor is operational. | 我的传感器可以使用 |
[1:12:22] | Good, let’s get… | 好啦 我们快… |
[1:12:24] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[1:12:26] | Are you going to remove my health care chip? | 你是否要移除我的医疗保健芯片? |
[1:12:28] | Yes, open… | 是啊 打开… |
[1:12:30] | My purpose is to heal, the sick and injured. | 我的功能是去疗伤 帮助病号和伤员 |
[1:12:32] | Baymax, open your access port. | 大白 打开你的插卡器 |
[1:12:35] | Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan? | 你是否要去杀卡拉汉教授 |
[1:12:37] | Just open! | 打开就是了! |
[1:12:41] | Will terminating Professor Callaghan, improve your emotional state? | 杀死卡拉汉教授就能改善你的情绪吗? |
[1:12:45] | Yes! No! I don’t know! Open your access… | 是的! 不是! 我不知道! 打开你的端口… |
[1:12:48] | – Is this what Tadashi wanted? – It doesn’t matter! | – 阿正也想这样做吗? – 这都不重要! |
[1:12:51] | – Tadashi programmed me to aid… – Tadashi’s gone! | – 阿正创造了我是为了帮助… – 阿正已经不在了! |
[1:12:59] | Tadashi’s gone. | 阿正已经不在了! |
[1:13:03] | Tadashi is here. | 阿正就在这 |
[1:13:05] | No, he is not here. | 不 他不在这了 |
[1:13:09] | Tadashi is here. | 阿正在这 |
[1:13:12] | This is Tadashi Hamada. | 我是滨田正 |
[1:13:15] | And this is the first test of my robotics project. | 这是我机器人项目的第一次检测 |
[1:13:19] | Hello! I am Baymax. | 你好! 我是大白 |
[1:13:22] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停! 停! 停! 停! |
[1:13:26] | The seventh’s test of my robotics project. | 这是我机器人项目的第七次检测 |
[1:13:29] | Hello, I am… | 你好 我是… |
[1:13:33] | Wait! Wait, Stop! Stop scan! Stop! | 等一下 停! 不要扫描啦! 停! |
[1:13:36] | Tadashi Hamada again. | 还是我 滨田正 |
[1:13:38] | And this is a 33rd test of my robotics project. | 这是我机器人项目的第三十三次检测 |
[1:13:49] | I’m not giving up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[1:13:51] | You don’t understand this yet, but people need you, | 你现在还不明白 但是人们需要你 |
[1:13:54] | so let’s get back to work. | 所以我们继续吧 |
[1:13:58] | This is ah… Tadashi Hamada, and this is a the 84th test… | 我是… 滨田正 这是我第八十四次检测 |
[1:14:05] | What do you say big guy? | 你说呢胖胖? |
[1:14:07] | Hello, I am Baymax, your personal health care companion. | 你好 我是大白 您的私人健康助手 |
[1:14:12] | It works! | 成功了! |
[1:14:13] | It works! | 成功了! |
[1:14:14] | Oh, this is amazing! It work! | 哦 太棒了! 成功了! |
[1:14:17] | I knew it, I knew it! I knew it, I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道! |
[1:14:21] | It worked, I can’t believe! I can’t… | 成功了 都无法相信! 都无法… |
[1:14:23] | Okay! Alright! Big moment here. | 好了! 到此为止! 这是个重要的时刻 |
[1:14:26] | Scan me. | 给我扫描 |
[1:14:29] | Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated. | 你的神经传递素水平升高 |
[1:14:32] | This indicates that you are happy. | 这说明你现很开心 |
[1:14:34] | I am, I really am… | 我是开心 我真的是… |
[1:14:37] | Oh man! Wait my brother sees you. | 等我弟弟看见你 |
[1:14:41] | You’re gonna help so many people buddy. | 你会帮助很多人的老兄 |
[1:14:43] | So many. | 超级多 |
[1:14:45] | That’s all for now I am satisfied with my care. | 先这样吧 我很满意你的照顾 |
[1:14:59] | Thank you, Baymax. | 谢谢你 大白 |
[1:15:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:15:08] | I guess I’m not like my brother. | 我想我和我哥哥不一样 |
[1:15:10] | Hiro. | 小宏. |
[1:15:16] | Guys, I… | 朋友们 我… |
[1:15:22] | We are going to catch Callaghan. | 我们会去抓住卡拉汉 |
[1:15:24] | And this time, we’ll do it right. | 这一次 我们要做对的事 |
[1:15:29] | Hey! But maybe don’t leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time. | 求你下次别把大伙落在一个吓死人的岛上了 |
[1:15:33] | Oh, man! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:15:35] | Nah, It’s cool! Heathcliff picked us up in a family chopper. | 没事啦! 希斯克利夫开直升机去接我们了 |
[1:15:38] | Hiro, we found something you should see. | 小宏 我们找到了些东西你该看看 |
[1:15:45] | You almost got us all killed. | 你差点杀死我们所有人 |
[1:15:46] | Krei! You did this! You knew it wasn’t ready! | 克雷! 都是你干的! 你明知设备还没弄好! |
[1:15:51] | Callaghan? He was there? | 卡拉汉? 他在那? |
[1:15:54] | He was such a good man. What happened? | 他以前是个好人 发生了什么? |
[1:15:57] | I don’t know, but the answers here somewhere. | 不知道 但是答案一定在这里 |
[1:16:01] | Wait! Wait, stop! | 等一下! 等一下 停! |
[1:16:03] | There is! | 在这! |
[1:16:05] | With the pilot? | 和那飞行员在一起? |
[1:16:09] | Hang on! | 等一下! |
[1:16:12] | We’ve invited all these people. We’ll see. | 我们把大家都请来了 大家拭目以待 |
[1:16:17] | The pilot was Callaghan’s daughter! | 这个飞行员是卡拉汉的女儿 ! |
[1:16:19] | – Callaghan blames Krei! – This is a revenge story! | – 卡拉汉怪罪于克雷! – 这都是为了复仇! |
[1:16:24] | So what are we waiting for? | 那我们在等什么呢 |
[1:16:33] | This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a life long dream. | 这个美丽的新校园是梦想生活的极致体验 |
[1:16:38] | But none of these would have been possible without a few bumps on the road. | 但这一切都不会来得一帆风顺 |
[1:16:43] | Those setbacks, made us stronger… | 那些挫折 使我们变得更强… |
[1:16:45] | and set us on the path to a bright future! | 并且让我们向着光明的未来又向前了一步 |
[1:16:51] | What? | 什么情况? |
[1:16:52] | Setback? | 挫折? |
[1:17:05] | Why is my daughter a setback? | 为什么我的女儿成了你的挫折? |
[1:17:08] | Callaghan. But you… | 卡拉汉 但是你… |
[1:17:11] | Your daughter, that was an accident. | 你的女儿 那是一次意外事故 |
[1:17:14] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:15] | You knew it was unsafe! | 你知道那个设备不安全! |
[1:17:17] | My daughter is gone because of your arrogance. | 我女儿是因为你的自大而死的 |
[1:17:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:17:34] | You took everything from me when you send Abigail on that machine. | 你把她送进机器的时候 就把我的一切都抢走了 |
[1:17:38] | Now I’m taking everything from you. | 现在我要把你的一切都夺走 |
[1:17:47] | No! No! You can’t. | 不! 不! 你不能这样做 |
[1:17:56] | You are going to watch everything you built disappeared… | 你将会眼睁睁地看着你所有的成就消失… |
[1:18:01] | and then it’s your turn. | 然后消失的就是你 |
[1:18:02] | Professor Callaghan! | 卡拉汉教授 |
[1:18:09] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:18:12] | Is this what Abigail would have wanted? | 这是阿比盖尔想要的么 |
[1:18:14] | Abigail is gone! | 阿比盖尔已经不在了 |
[1:18:17] | This won’t change anything. Trust me. I know. | 这改变不了什么的 相信我 我了解的 |
[1:18:23] | Listen to the kid, Callaghan. | 那孩子说的对 卡拉汉 |
[1:18:25] | Please let me go. I’ll give you anything you want. | 求你放开我 你要什么都行 |
[1:18:28] | I want my daughter back! | 我要女儿回来 |
[1:18:35] | Go for the mask! | 去抢面具 |
[1:18:54] | Baymax! | 大白 |
[1:18:55] | Leaving into action! | 投入战斗 |
[1:19:32] | Getting a little tight! | 空间有点挤啊 |
[1:19:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:49] | – Too strong! – No way out! | – 太强了 – 出不去 |
[1:19:52] | – Hiro! You beat him! – Help! | – 小宏 你对付他 – 救命啊 |
[1:19:54] | – Hiro! Hiro! – Hiro! Help! | – 小宏 小宏 – 小宏 救命啊 |
[1:19:58] | That’s it! I know how to beat him! | 就这样 我知道怎么对付他了 |
[1:20:02] | Listen up, use those big brain of yours, | 大家听好了 开动你们无敌的大脑 |
[1:20:05] | and think your way around the problem! | 用自己的方式解决困境 |
[1:20:07] | Look for a new angle! | 寻找新角度 |
[1:20:22] | I can’t go any further! | 我受不住啦 |
[1:20:25] | Wait a second, it’s a suit! | 等一下 只是个套装啊 |
[1:20:29] | Hello, sign. Care to go for a little spin? | 你好 广告牌 旋转一下如何 |
[1:20:33] | Double Spin! | 双旋转 |
[1:20:36] | And Back Spin! | 大回旋 |
[1:20:38] | Yeah! | 漂亮 |
[1:20:50] | Baymax! | 大白 |
[1:20:57] | Hiro! | 小宏 |
[1:21:16] | I love that robot! | 我喜欢那个机器人 |
[1:21:24] | Okay, new plan. | 新计划 |
[1:21:26] | Forget the mask. | 别管面具了 |
[1:21:28] | Take out the bots, they’ll get sucked up into the portal. | 把小机器人打散 让传送门把它们吸走 |
[1:21:30] | Now! That is a plan! | 这才叫计划呢 |
[1:21:32] | Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover? | 哈妮 弗莱德 你们俩掩护我们如何 |
[1:21:35] | Like you have to ask. | 这还用说 |
[1:21:36] | – Let’s do this Freddie! – Smoke screen! | – 一起上啊 弗莱德 – 烟幕出击 |
[1:21:51] | Ready? | 准备好了么 |
[1:21:53] | And… | 预备 |
[1:21:54] | Dive! | 俯冲 |
[1:22:03] | Whoa, gravity is getting a little weird here guys. | 这里的引力有点反常呐 |
[1:22:07] | Let’s use this! | 来这一招 |
[1:22:12] | Green Blaze of Fury! | 狂暴青刃 |
[1:22:16] | Woman up! | 女汉子雄起 |
[1:22:23] | Triple Sign Spin! | 三重广告牌旋转 |
[1:22:25] | Now! The signs is on fire! | 广告牌着火啦 |
[1:22:35] | Wooo, now that’s a chemical reaction! | 呜 这才叫化学反应呢 |
[1:22:41] | Back Kick, Knife Hand, Round house. | 后踢 掌刀 回旋踢 |
[1:22:45] | Hammer fist! | 劈拳 |
[1:22:51] | This ends now! | 到此为止吧 |
[1:23:00] | Looks like you’re out of microbots. | 看来你的微型机器人不够用了 |
[1:23:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:07] | Baymax! | 大白 |
[1:23:20] | Our programming prevents us from injuring a human beings. | 我们的程序阻止我们伤害人类 |
[1:23:23] | But we’ll take that. | 但是 面具我们拿走了 |
[1:23:56] | It’s still on! We have to shut it down. | 传送口还在运行 我们得关了它 |
[1:23:59] | We cant! The containment field is failing, | 我们办不到 磁力控制场快崩溃了 |
[1:24:01] | the portals gonna tear itself apart. | 传送口会自行解体的 |
[1:24:04] | We need to get out of here now! | 我们得马上离开 |
[1:24:12] | Baymax! | 大白 |
[1:24:14] | My sensors is detecting signs of life. | 我的传感器侦测到有生命迹象 |
[1:24:16] | – What? – Coming from there. | – 什么 – 从那边过来的 |
[1:24:19] | The life signs are female. She appears to be in hyper sleep. | 是雌性生命迹象 她似乎进入了深度睡眠 |
[1:24:24] | Callaghan’s daughter. She is still alive! | 卡拉汉的女儿 她还活着 |
[1:24:27] | Abigail? | 阿比盖尔 |
[1:24:30] | Lets go get her. | 我们去把她弄回来 |
[1:24:31] | The portal is destabilizing! You’ll never make it. | 传送口越来越不稳定 你们办不到的 |
[1:24:34] | She’s alive in there. Someone has to help. | 她还活着 得有人救她才行 |
[1:24:39] | What do you say, buddy? | 你怎么看 伙计 |
[1:24:41] | Fine, makes me a better health care companion. | 没问题 这样我作为健康助手就更称职了 |
[1:25:11] | Careful! There’s Krei Tech debris everywhere! | 小心 那里到处都是克雷科技的残骸 |
[1:25:32] | Look up! | 小心上面 |
[1:25:41] | I have located the patient. | 我已经定位好病人了 |
[1:25:47] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:26:06] | Come on, buddy. Let’s get her home. | 来吧 伙计 咱们带她回家 |
[1:26:13] | I’ll guide you out of here. Let’s go! | 我来给你引路 咱们走 |
[1:26:21] | Be right. | 往右 |
[1:26:23] | Okay, to the left! | 好的 往左 |
[1:26:26] | Hard right! | 右急转 |
[1:26:29] | Up and over! | 先上再下 |
[1:26:31] | Okay, level up! | 好的 上升 |
[1:26:33] | Easy. | 稳住 |
[1:26:36] | Woohoo, nice flying! | 呜呼 飞得好 |
[1:26:40] | Almost there! | 就快到了 |
[1:26:47] | Baymax! | 大白 |
[1:26:58] | Baymax! | 大白 |
[1:27:08] | – My thrusters are inoperable. – Just grab hold. | – 我的推进器不能运转了 – 先抓紧我 |
[1:27:20] | There is still a way I can get you both to safety. | 我还有一个办法能把你们安全送回 |
[1:27:29] | I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care. | 你说”我对治疗很满意”我才能解除任务 |
[1:27:32] | No! No, wait! What about you? | 不 不 等一下 那你怎么办 |
[1:27:35] | You are my patient. – Baymax! | 你是我的病人 – 大白 |
[1:27:36] | Your health is my only concern. | 你的健康是我唯一的关注 |
[1:27:38] | Stop! No! No, Im gonna figure… | 住手 不 我会想办法 |
[1:27:40] | Are you satisfied with your care? | 你对我的照顾满意么 |
[1:27:41] | No! there’s gotta be another way. I’m not gonna | 不 会有别的办法的 |
[1:27:44] | leave you here. I’ll think of something. | 我不会把你留在这 我会想办法的 |
[1:27:46] | There is no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:27:48] | – Are you satisfied with your care? – Please, No! | – 你对我的照顾么 – 求你了 不要 |
[1:27:54] | I can’t lose you too. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[1:27:56] | Hiro… | 小宏 |
[1:27:59] | I will always be with you. | 我永远都会陪伴你 |
[1:28:25] | I’m satisfied with my care. | 我满意你的照顾 |
[1:29:04] | Hiro! | 小宏 |
[1:29:05] | Yeah, they made it! | 他们成功了 |
[1:29:11] | Baymax? | 大白呢 |
[1:29:30] | Miss, can you hear me? What is your name? | 小姐 能听到我说话么 您的姓名是 |
[1:29:33] | Abigail Callaghan. | 阿比盖尔·卡拉汉 |
[1:29:35] | Okay, Abigail. You’re gonna be fine. We’re taking you to the hospital. | 阿比盖尔 你会没事的 我们送你去医院 |
[1:29:39] | Move in! | 进去 |
[1:30:00] | A massive clean-up continues today at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries. | 大型清理工程还在克雷科技产业总部进行 |
[1:30:05] | Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals. | 媒体争相报道一个阻止了即将发生的浩劫的 |
[1:30:08] | Who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe. | 不为人所知的组织 |
[1:30:12] | The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking, | 全旧京山的市民都在询问 |
[1:30:15] | Who are these heroes? And Where are they now? | 这些英雄是谁 他们现在在哪里 |
[1:30:17] | – Hey! – Hi! | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[1:30:20] | – I’m so excited – Hey, sweetie. | – 真的好开心 – 亲爱的 |
[1:30:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:30:26] | Last hug. | 再抱一个 |
[1:30:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:31:14] | Awww… | 啊嗷 |
[1:31:18] | I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion. | 我是大白 你的健康助手 |
[1:31:23] | Hello, Hiro! | 你好啊 小宏 |
[1:31:37] | We didn’t set out to be superheroes. | 我们不是天生的超级英雄 |
[1:31:39] | But sometimes life doesn’t go the way you plan. | 但是有时候生活轨迹会和计划不符 |
[1:31:46] | The good thing is, my brother wanted to help | 但好在我们承接了哥哥的意愿 |
[1:31:48] | a lot of people and that’s what we gonna do. | 帮助很多很多的人 |
[1:31:51] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[1:32:01] | They say we are what we are.But we don’t have to be | # 他们已将我们界定 我们可以不必听 # |
[1:32:05] | #I’m bad behavior but I do it in the best way | # 我有一些坏习惯 但我用最好的方式将其呈现 # |
[1:32:09] | I’ll be the watcher of the eternal flame | # 我会是永恒之火的守护者 # |
[1:32:14] | I’ll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams | # 我会是你狂热梦想的护卫犬 # |
[1:32:18] | (Oh…) I am the sand in the bottom half, of the hourglass. (glass, glass) | # 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙 # |
[1:32:27] | (Oh…) I’ll try to picture me without you but I can’t | # 我尝试想象没有你的场景 但我无法做到 # |
[1:32:35] | ‘Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long | # 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 # |
[1:32:43] | And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down | # 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下遮光帷幕 # |
[1:32:49] | Just not for long, for long | # 并不会很久 并不会很久 # |
[1:32:53] | We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals | # 因为我们将会不朽 # |
[1:33:12] | (Immortals) | # 不朽 # |
[1:33:16] | Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith | # 有时拥有信仰的唯一代价 # |
[1:33:21] | Is when it’s tested again and again everyday | # 就是每天都重复的将其检验 # |
[1:33:25] | I’m still comparing your past to my future | # 我仍将你的过去比作我的未来 # |
[1:33:30] | It might be your wound, but they’re my sutures | # 那会是你的伤口 也是我伤口的缝合线 # |
[1:33:34] | (Oh…) I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass. (glass, glass) | # 我会是沙漏底部之沙 # |
[1:33:42] | (Oh…) I’ll try to picture me without you but I can’t | # 我常事想象没有你的场景 但我做不到 # |
[1:33:50] | Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long | # 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 # |
[1:33:59] | And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down | # 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下那遮光帷幕 # |
[1:34:04] | Just not for long, for long | # 并不会很久 # |
[1:34:09] | We could be immortals, immortals (Immortals) | # 因为我们将会不朽 # |
[1:34:21] | And live with me forever now. Pull the blackout curtains down | # 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下那遮光帷幕 # |
[1:34:31] | We could be immortals, immortals | # 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 # |
[1:34:39] | We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals | # 因为我们将会不朽 # |
[1:34:59] | (Immortals) | # 不朽 # |
[1:40:22] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[1:40:23] | I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you. | 我就是希望能和你一起分享我的成就 |
[1:40:26] | You mean so much to me, and honestly… | 你对我有很大意义 老实说 |
[1:40:28] | I have always felt the distance where with you being at the family island all the time, and… | 你总是待在咱家的岛上 让我感觉好远 |
[1:40:33] | I just wish you could see uh… | 我只希望你能看到 |
[1:40:51] | Fred… | 弗莱德 |
[1:40:59] | Son… | 儿子 |
[1:41:00] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[1:41:04] | I wear them front, I wear them back I wear… | 我前面穿完后面穿 |
[1:41:08] | I go inside out, then I go front and back. | 正面穿完反面穿 然后前后换着穿 |
[1:41:13] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:41:17] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多话要说 |