Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Guess I’m your new neighbor. Penny. 看来你们就是我的新邻居了 我叫佩妮
[00:05] – Oh. Leonard. Sheldon. – Hi. -我叫莱纳德 他叫谢尔顿 -你们好
[00:07] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[00:07] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[00:10] That’s where I sit. 那是我的专座
[00:11] Howard Wolowitz. 霍华德·沃罗威茨
[00:12] Caltech Department of Applied Physics. 加州理工应用物理学部门
[00:14] Penny? 佩妮
[00:15] Leonard. 莱纳德
[00:16] Raj? 拉杰
[00:17] He speaks English– he just can’t speak to women. 他会说英语 他只是无法跟女人对话
[00:20] Our babies will be smart and beautiful. 我们的孩子一定会又聪明又好看
[00:22] Finally caught a break. 终于走运一回啦
[00:23] ♪ Soft kitty… ♪ ♪ 软猫猫 ♪
[00:25] You know my girlfriend, Bernadette. 你们认识我女朋友吧 伯纳黛特
[00:27] Howard, I’m hungry! 霍华德 我饿了
[00:29] ♪ Warm kitty… ♪ ♪ 暖猫猫 ♪
[00:33] ♪ Little ball of fur… ♪ ♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪
[00:36] I’m Amy Farrah Fowler. You’re Sheldon Cooper. 我是艾米·菲拉·福勒 你是谢尔顿·库珀
[00:40] Bazinga. 逗你玩
[00:46] Welcome to the premiere episode 欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的
[00:48] of Sheldon Cooper Presents Fun with Flags. 《有趣的旗帜》之首播集
[00:50] I’m going up in space. Technically, 我要上太空了 严格来说
[00:52] I’m an astronaut. 我是宇航员了
[00:54] Oy vey! 亲娘咧
[00:57] You’re talking to me. 你在和我说话
[00:59] I am. 是的
[01:03] Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski… 伯纳黛特·玛丽安·罗斯滕科斯基
[01:05] We now pronounce you husband and wife. 我们现在宣布你们成为夫妻
[01:10] Amy? 艾米
[01:11] Howard? 霍华德
[01:12] Angry Amy? 愤怒的艾米
[01:13] I don’t want you to say it 我不希望你
[01:15] just because social convention dictates that you… 仅仅因为社交规矩而说出来
[01:16] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[01:18] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[01:19] Yes. 我愿意
[01:20] We did it! 我们结婚啦
[01:22] Well, I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. 我比预想中更享受
[01:26] I wonder which one’s Halley. 不知道哪个才是哈雷
[01:31] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[01:32] That… 那…
[01:33] means… positive? 是怀了的意思吗
[01:36] Super asymmetry, that’s it! 超不对称性 就是这个了
[01:39] Our paper was right. 我们的论文是对的
[01:41] – We did it! – We did it? -我们做到了 -我们做到了吗
[01:42] We did it! 我们做到了
[01:46] ♪ Six times ten to the eighth atoms of a radium in a lead jar ♪ ♪ 6乘10的8次方个镭原子在铅罐里 ♪
[01:48] ♪ Six times ten to the eighth atoms of radium ♪ ♪ 6乘10的8次方个镭 ♪
[01:51] ♪ If the half-life of radium should happen to pass ♪ ♪ 如果镭的半衰期过了 ♪
[01:53] ♪ Three times ten to the eighth atoms of a radium in a lead jar… ♪ ♪ 3乘10的8次方个镭原子在铅罐里 ♪
[01:57] Really hope you’re almost to zero. 希望你快唱到0了
[01:59] No, see, that’s the beauty of half-lives: 没 半衰期的美妙之处就在这里
[02:01] it’s impossible to determine when you’ll arrive at zero. 当减少到接近0的时候 就基本无法被探测到
[02:04] It’s like “Wheels on the Bus” 就像儿歌”一只青蛙一张嘴”
[02:05] if the bus had an unknowable number of parts. 但那青蛙拥有的器官是未知数
[02:09] Yeah, we’re gonna need more coffee. 我们需要再喝点咖啡
[02:11] Yep. I’m with you. Leonard, coffee? 我跟你去 莱纳德 你要吗
[02:13] Black and strong, like Luke Cage. 又黑劲儿又大那种 像卢克·凯奇一样
[02:17] I’m too tired to even be disturbed by that. 我太累 没力气被你给恶心了
[02:20] – Sheldon? – Mm, absolutely not, no. -谢尔顿你呢 -绝对不喝
[02:22] The Nobel committee will be making the calls to inform 诺贝尔奖委员会随时有可能打来
[02:24] the winners at any minute, so the only drug I need 宣布赢家 我现在唯一需要的药物
[02:27] is the endorphins pumping through my brain 就是由于期待胜利
[02:29] in anticipation of our victory. 所以不断注往我脑中的内啡肽
[02:31] Well, technically, anticipation wouldn’t be mediated 严格来说 比起内啡肽
[02:33] by endorphins as much as dopamine, but, you know, 多巴胺更能有效缓解渴望 不过呢
[02:35] you’ve been up all night, so I’ll give you that one. 你也熬一整晚了 这题我就不多跟你计较了
[02:42] Really? The second he stops talking? 不是吧 他闭上嘴的那秒就睡着吗
[02:44] Well… should we wake him up? 我们应该叫醒他吗
[02:46] Well, he did say if he fell asleep, 他的确有说过
[02:49] we were allowed to slap him awake. 如果他睡着 我们有权扇醒他
[02:53] Oh, boy. 太兴奋啦
[02:55] Wait a minute. Why do you get to do it? 等等 凭什么是你来扇
[02:57] ‘Cause I called it. 因为我先喊先赢
[02:58] Well, you can’t just call it. You have to earn it. 喊了算个屁啊 这权利是看资格的
[03:00] Oh, and you’ve earned it? 所以你有这个资格吗
[03:02] No one has earned it more than me. 全天下没人比我更有资格
[03:10] You have your whole life to smack him around. 你还有一生可以扇他
[03:12] This is my time. 这是我的机会
[03:15] Fine. Don’t miss. 行 那你别打歪
[03:16] It’s not a volleyball. I can handle it. 这又不是打排球 我能行
[03:20] Oh, wait. Hang on. 等等 别急
[03:22] When you’re old, you are gonna want a record of this. 等你老了 你会希望有记录留念
[03:24] Oh, oh, yeah. 太赞啦
[03:25] Do it in slo-mo. I want to see his cheeks ripple. 用慢动作拍摄 我想看到他脸颊被打的涟漪
[03:29] Ready… go. 准备 上
[03:31] It’s happening! 要揭晓啦
[03:33] Unknown caller. It’s got to be them. 未知来电者 肯定是他们了
[03:35] Okay, put it on speaker. 好 开公放
[03:37] – Hello? – Hi. -你好 -你好啊
[03:39] Hello. This is Sweden calling. 俚们嚎 这是来自瑞典的电花
[03:43] Is this Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler? 请问四库珀博士与胡乐博士吗
[03:46] – Yes. – Yeah. -是的 -是
[03:47] Congratulations. 恭西啦
[03:49] It is my pleasure to inform you that you’ve won the Nobel Prize 偶很高新通知你们 你们淫了诺贝鹅…
[03:52] in being suckers…! 诺贝鹅傻逼奖
[03:58] His Swedish accent was very convincing. 他的瑞典口音太真实了
[04:03] This is it! 时候到了
[04:05] What do you want, Howard? 你打来干嘛 霍华德
[04:07] We were just calling to see if you’d heard yet. 我们打来问问你们收到通知了没
[04:09] We haven’t. 还没呢
[04:10] But thank you for getting up so early to call. 但谢谢你们起个大早打来关心啊
[04:12] That was very thoughtful. 你们真是太有心了
[04:13] Oh, please. We have two little kids. 拜托 我们有两个孩子
[04:15] We’ve been up for an hour. 我们都醒一个小时了
[04:17] Did anyone get to slap Sheldon? 你们有谁扇到谢尔顿了吗
[04:19] No. 没
[04:21] Okay, well, call us when you hear. 好吧 你们接到电话后再打给我们吧
[04:24] All right, now what? 那现在干嘛
[04:26] Oh, why don’t we play a game to pass the time? 要不我们玩个游戏来消磨时间
[04:28] Here. Uh, I am thinking of a number. 现在 我脑海里有个数字
[04:30] Hint: it’s a cube of a cube of a prime. 提示 是一个素数的立方的立方
[04:33] There’s an infinite number of possibilities. 那有无数的可能性
[04:35] What, you got somewhere to be? 怎么 你难道还有别的事干吗
[04:39] Oh. That’s me. 是我的电话
[04:41] Hello? 你好
[04:43] Yes, this is Dr. Fowler. 对 我是福勒博士
[04:47] I see. 我知道了
[04:50] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[04:55] We won. 我们赢了
[05:03] Congratulations! 恭喜你们
[05:05] Oh, my God! 天啊
[05:06] – We did it. – I know. -我们成功了 -我知道
[05:09] Can you believe it? ? 你能相信这是真的吗
[05:11] That’s a good point. What if I’m dreaming? 问得好 万一是我在做梦呢
[05:21] We won the Nobel Prize! 我们赢得诺贝尔奖啦
[05:54] And how does it feel to be married to a Nobel Prize winner? 当一位诺贝尔奖得主的伴侣是什么感觉
[05:57] – You tell me. – Oh. Amy-centric– -那你说呢 -以艾米为中心
[05:59] what a fun way to look at it. 这个角度看还挺有意思
[06:02] – I think so. – You would. That makes sense. -我也觉得 -你当然会啊 这不无道理
[06:06] Aw. It’s a congratulations text from my meemaw. 我姥姥给我发来祝贺短信
[06:09] Ooh. Oh, and there’s one from my mom. 我妈也给我发了一条
[06:13] And my sister. 还有我姐姐
[06:14] Oh, and my brother. 我哥哥
[06:15] And my brother’s ex-wife. 我哥哥的前妻
[06:17] My brother’s other ex-wife. 我哥哥的另一个前妻
[06:19] Boy, they don’t tell you when you win a Nobel 天啊 怎么没人告诉我得了诺贝尔奖后
[06:21] it chews up your phone battery. 手机耗电量会激增
[06:24] Oh, that’s me. 我也收到了
[06:28] It’s CVS. My prescription’s ready. 是药房通知我的药可以取了
[06:31] Oh, and also my dad. 还有我爸的短信
[06:32] He says congratulations and he loves me. 他说恭喜我 还说他爱我
[06:35] Nothing about me? 没提到我吗
[06:37] Oh, it’s your dad. I’m good. 你爸也给我发了 没事了
[06:40] You know, when you think about it, 仔细想想
[06:42] now that we’re Nobel Prize winners, 现在我们是诺贝尔奖的得主了
[06:43] – our names will be linked together forever. – ?We’re married. -我们的名字将永远被连结在一起 -我们是夫妻
[06:47] Our names are already linked together forever. 我们的名字早就被连结在一起了
[06:49] Oh, please. That’s just a piece of paper. 拜托 那只是一张纸而已
[06:50] This is a piece of paper and a medal. 这可是一张纸和一枚奖牌啊
[06:54] It’s weird. 感觉好奇怪
[06:55] I don’t really feel different, 虽然我没觉得有什么不一样
[06:56] but I guess our lives will never be the same. 但我猜我们的生活将从此改变
[06:59] Oh, I don’t know. We’re going to work like always. 还好吧 我们现在就像平时一样去上班
[07:02] I still put my pants on both legs at a time. 我穿裤子时还是双腿同时穿
[07:05] One day that’s gonna end very badly. 总有一天你会自食苦果
[07:13] Congratulations. How does it feel? 恭喜两位 获奖的感觉怎么样
[07:16] Okay, w-we’re happy to answer your questions, 我们很乐意回答你们的问题
[07:18] Just, um, one at a time, please? 请一个个来 好吗
[07:19] Dr. Cooper! 库珀博士
[07:23] Is Dr. Cooper coming back? 库珀博士还会回来吗
[07:25] No. Next question. 不会 下一个问题
[07:30] Was it your left hand or your right hand? 你是用左手打还是右手打
[07:34] Right. 右手
[07:35] Spit actually flew out of his mouth. 打得他口水都飞出来了
[07:39] Hey, fellas. 小伙子们
[07:42] Can you do me a favor? 能帮我个忙吗
[07:43] Do we have a choice? 有选择的余地吗
[07:44] Ha-ha! No. 真会说笑 没有
[07:47] Sheldon and Amy are now officially superstars, 谢尔顿和艾米现在正式成为超级明星
[07:50] and the press will be reaching out to their family and friends for comment. 新闻媒体肯定会去采访他们的家人和朋友们
[07:53] So that we’re all on the same page, 所以我们的口径必须一致
[07:55] the word we’re gonna use to describe them is “quirky.” 形容他俩时 统一用词应该是”怪杰”
[07:58] And not quirky. More like quirky. 重点不在怪 在杰
[08:01] So not Mr. And Mrs. Wackadoodle? 所以不是怪里怪气夫妻档吗
[08:04] Ho-ho-ho! 真会说笑
[08:05] You bitter, envious little man. 你这个尖酸嫉妒的小人
[08:13] Thank you so much. 感谢大家的掌声
[08:19] And what do we call that? 我们应该称他们为什么
[08:21] Quirky. 怪杰
[08:25] Dr. Cooper, can I get a minute of your time? 库珀博士 我能占用你一分钟时间吗
[08:30] Hello? 有人吗
[08:32] – Can I help you? – Uh, yeah, actually. -需要帮忙吗 -还真是需要
[08:34] Um, I had an appointment to interview Dr. Cooper about the Nobel. 我约了跟库珀博士做得奖专访
[08:37] Hang on a second. 稍等
[08:39] Sheldon? 谢尔顿
[08:47] Sorry, he’s not here. 抱歉 他不在
[08:49] Damn. I’ve got a deadline. 真倒霉 我都要截稿了
[08:52] I don’t know if it helps you at all, 不知道这样能不能帮上你
[08:54] but I’m his best friend in the whole world. 但我是他世界上最好的朋友
[08:58] – Really? – And an astronaut. -真的吗 -我还是一名宇航员
[08:59] Come on, you can buy me a cup of coffee, and I’ll tell you about both. 来吧 请我喝杯咖啡 你就有素材可以写了
[09:12] Everyone okay in there? 里面的人没事吧
[09:14] Go away! 走开
[09:16] Amy? 艾米
[09:17] Raj, please, not now. 拉杰 拜托 别来烦我
[09:19] Hey, what’s wrong? 你怎么啦
[09:22] My picture’s all over the Internet, 网上都是我的照片
[09:24] and I look terrible. 而我看起来好丑
[09:25] No. Let me see. 不会啊 我看看
[09:27] Well, that is an unfortunate angle. 这可真是死亡角度 不丑才怪
[09:31] But who cares? 但谁在乎啊
[09:32] You just won the Nobel. 你刚获得诺贝尔奖
[09:33] You should be proud of this moment. 你该为这一刻感到骄傲
[09:35] I know I shouldn’t care about how I look, 我知道我不该在乎我的外表
[09:37] and I never thought I did. 我也从未觉得我会在乎
[09:39] It-It’s stupid and shallow, but I just can’t help it. 这样愚蠢又肤浅 可我就是忍不住
[09:42] Am I really this frumpy? 我真的这么老土吗
[09:45] No. No, you are a beautiful woman. 不 你是一个美女
[09:49] By the way, if you’re not happy with those pictures, 如果你实在因为这些照片而不开心
[09:50] then make some changes. 那就做点小改变
[09:52] Get a haircut, new clothes, 剪个头发 买新衣服
[09:54] new glasses, big glasses… 新眼镜 更大的眼镜
[09:56] No glasses– then you won’t be able to see those pictures. 不戴眼镜最好 这样你就看不见这些照片了
[10:00] Sounds expensive. 听起来好花钱啊
[10:03] Excuse me, I-if I’m not mistaken, 等等 如果我没记错的话
[10:05] the Nobel comes with a substantial cash prize. 诺贝尔奖的奖金相当可观[140万美元左右]
[10:07] What were you gonna spend it on? 你们打算怎么花
[10:10] Hadn’t really thought about it. 我们还没认真想过这件事
[10:12] Sheldon’s got his eyes on some new Dockers. 谢尔顿倒是看上了几件多克斯的衣服[休闲品牌]
[10:16] Come on. Do something for yourself. 拜托 你也在自己身上花点钱吧
[10:19] Well, I suppose I could get a haircut. 或许我可以换个发型
[10:21] And some makeup and a new wardrobe 再买点化妆品 买点新衣服
[10:25] and a little thank you gift for your shopping buddy 如果你的陪购小伙伴有喜欢的东西
[10:27] if we see something he likes. Come on. 再顺便给他买个小谢礼 走吧
[10:29] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[10:30] Beverly Hills, where the things he likes are. 比弗利山庄 他中意的都在那儿
[10:37] Dinner ready? 晚饭做好了吗
[10:38] Not unless you cooked. 你不做就没得吃
[10:42] Why is this article about Sheldon all about you? 为什么这篇介绍谢尔顿的文章写的内容都是你
[10:47] Let me see. 让我看看
[10:48] Oh, good, they used my NASA picture. 很好 他们选了我在太空总署的照片
[10:53] Why does it say that you’re his best friend? 上面怎么说你是他最好的朋友
[10:55] Leonard’s his best friend. 莱纳德才是他最好的朋友
[10:56] No. Leonard has always been 不 莱纳德的角色更类似于
[10:58] kind of a monkey butler. 一个猴子管家
[11:01] Whenever Sheldon got into a scrape, 每当谢尔顿陷入困境时
[11:03] I was his go-to guy. 他想找的帮手只有我
[11:05] When did he get into a scrape? 谢尔顿什么时候陷入过困境呀
[11:07] You’re kidding, right? 你开玩笑吧
[11:08] W– Remember when he had a panic attack 还记得他把手卡在橄榄罐头瓶里
[11:10] ’cause his hand got stuck in a jar of olives? 搞得恐慌症发作那一次吗
[11:11] I was the one who told him to let go of the olives. 是我说服他松开那些橄榄
[11:17] Please, that doesn’t make you his best friend. 拜托 这也不代表你是他最好的朋友吧
[11:21] You know, that reporter asked me 你知道记者还问我…
[11:23] if I could put him in touch with… 能不能帮他联系上…
[11:26] Amy’s best friend. 艾米最好的朋友
[11:27] That’s Penny. 那就是佩妮
[11:28] Doesn’t have to be. 那也不一定哦
[11:37] What kind of tea is appropriate 什么茶适合现在的我呢
[11:39] for winning a Nobel Prize and now everything is changing 自从获得了诺贝尔奖后 身边一切开始改变
[11:42] and you feel unmoored from reality? 我有一种跟现实脱节的感觉
[11:46] I don’t know. Earl Grey? 我不知道 伯爵茶吗
[11:49] You know, this is something I’ve wanted my whole life. 这个奖我渴望了一辈子了
[11:52] But I guess I never considered 但我大概从来没考虑过
[11:53] how everything would be different. 得奖后我的人生会因此而不同
[11:54] Buddy, I-I know it all feels overwhelming right now, 兄弟 我知道这些变化让你措手不及
[11:57] but I promise you, things will settle down. 但我向你保证 一切都会恢复原样
[11:59] There’s no Earl Grey! You filthy liar! 里面根本没有伯爵茶 你这个臭骗子
[12:04] Hey, is Penny here? 佩妮在吗
[12:05] No. Why? 不在 怎么了
[12:07] I wanted to show her my latest creation. 我想让她欣赏一下我最新的作品
[12:09] I give you… 请让我向各位介绍…
[12:11] Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler. 艾米·菲拉·福勒博士
[12:20] Wow. Amy, you look amazing. 艾米 你实在太美了
[12:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:24] Sheldon, what do you think? 谢尔顿 你觉得怎么样
[12:32] I like you better the way you were. 我更喜欢你之前的模样
[12:34] But she looks beautiful! 可她现在多漂亮啊
[12:37] Classic lines, 经典优雅的线条
[12:38] colors that complement her skin tone, 发色和肤色相得映彰
[12:40] and hair that goes from “office” to “on the town” in minutes. 一分钟完成从办公室到派对狂欢的无缝对接
[12:47] I don’t care. Put it back. 我不在乎 改回原来的样子
[12:49] I like the way I look. 我挺喜欢我这造型
[12:51] Well, I don’t! 可是我不喜欢
[12:55] My fault. I was out of Earl Grey. 我的错 我家的伯爵茶喝完了
[12:59] Sheldon, that was really rude. 谢尔顿 你这样真的很不礼貌
[13:01] I’m sorry. Amy is the one constant I can count on, 抱歉 艾米本应是我坚定不变的磐石
[13:04] and now she’s changing. 可她也开始变了
[13:05] It’s just a haircut and some clothes. 她只是换了发型和衣服
[13:08] No, it’s the last straw! 不 这是最后一根稻草
[13:09] I can’t take any more! 我受不了了
[13:19] Can you believe it? They finally fixed the elevator. 不敢相信吧 他们终于修好这破电梯了
[13:29] This is a nightmare. 真是一场恶梦
[13:32] What’s with him? 他怎么了
[13:32] He won a Nobel Prize, and his wife looks amazing. 他刚赢得了诺贝尔奖 老婆又美丽动人
[13:35] Yeah, got it. 懂了
[13:58] How did you get down here? 你怎么下来的
[13:59] The elevator. It’s really fast. 坐电梯呀 速度超快的
[14:02] I-I need to be alone right now. 我想自己独处一会
[14:04] Don’t try to follow me. 不要跟着我
[14:05] All right. You need a ride? 好吧 要我载你一程吗
[14:06] That’d be great. Thank you. 那敢情好 谢谢
[14:10] I should’ve seen this coming. 我早该料到会这样
[14:12] Oh, stop. You’re allowed to get a haircut. 别这么说 你有权利换个发型
[14:14] I know. 我知道
[14:15] But I should’ve done it gradually. 但我应该循序渐进地做
[14:17] You know, like… 比如…
[14:21] maybe 300 tiny haircuts over a ten-year period. 十年内通过300次微理发变成这样
[14:26] Okay, you need to focus on the positive. 好了 你应该看到事情积极的一面
[14:29] You won a Nobel Prize. 你赢得了诺贝尔奖
[14:31] I slapped Sheldon. 我扇了谢尔顿一耳光
[14:32] A lot of dreams came true today. 今天可真是实现诸多梦想的好日子呀
[14:36] You know, you’re right. 对 你说得对
[14:38] This is a huge day for me, 今天是我的大日子
[14:40] and I’m allowed to enjoy it 我有资格好好享受这一切
[14:42] without worrying how it’s going to affect my husband. 而不用担心这会对我丈夫产生什么影响
[14:45] Is it me or did it just get fierce in here? 是我错觉 还是杀气突然浓厚了起来啊
[14:53] All this change is just too much. 变化实在太多太快了
[14:56] The reporters, 先是有记者围攻
[14:58] the attention at work, 到上班开始备受关注
[14:59] and now even Amy’s changed. 现在连艾米都开始变了
[15:02] Slow down. 喝慢一点
[15:03] I’m playing a drinking game. 我正在玩一个饮酒游戏
[15:04] Every time you say the word “Change,” 每次你提到”变”这个字
[15:06] I take a slug. 我就喝一大口
[15:09] Are you gonna be able to drive me home? 这样你还能开车送我回家吗
[15:10] Mm. Not unless you change the subject. 除非你改变话题
[15:13] Now I said it. 我也提到这个字了
[15:20] You know, you’re the only person who could win 你大概是唯一一个获得了
[15:22] the biggest prize in science and still be upset about it. 科学界最高奖励却还愁眉苦脸的人
[15:25] It’s just… 我只是…
[15:26] all the times I thought about winning, 每当我想到获奖这事
[15:28] I never thought about how it would ch– 我都没想过它会改…
[15:30] affect my life. 影响我的生活
[15:34] I’m sorry, I’m genuinely concerned about your liver. 不好意思 我真的很担心你的肝
[15:36] Okay. 行
[15:37] Fine, I’ll stop playing. 好啦 我不玩了
[15:40] You know, you go on and on about wanting things to stay the same, 你不停说你希望一切都保持不变
[15:42] but you’ve changed a lot since I met you. 但在我认识你之后 你改变了很多
[15:45] Oh, you are a mean drunk. 你喝醉之后嘴可真毒
[15:48] I’m serious. 我是说真的
[15:49] You have a ton of friends, 你现在有很多朋友
[15:50] you got married, moved into a new apartment, 你结婚了 搬进了新公寓
[15:53] you wore a baseball hat that one time. 你还戴过一次棒球帽
[15:56] Heck, you’ve had sex almost as many times as I have fingers. 你做爱的次”数”都快赶上我手指的数量了
[16:02] – More. – W… -比那还多 -什…
[16:04] By this many. 多这么多次
[16:05] You dog! 你个小狼狗
[16:06] It was the Avengers trailer. 《复仇者联盟》的预告片让我欲火焚身
[16:08] Oh. Mm-hmm. 懂了
[16:10] You know, I’ve grown, too. I used to be the bartender back there. 我也成长了 我以前在这里当过酒保呢
[16:12] That’s true. 此话不假
[16:13] And now there is a completely different woman 现在换成了另一个完全不同的女人
[16:15] who botched my drink order. 她刚调砸了我要的饮料
[16:17] How hard is 65% Coke, 35% Diet Coke? 65%可乐 35%健怡可乐是有多难制作啊
[16:21] Well, judging by the look on her face, 从她杀气腾腾的表情判断
[16:23] it’s at least one percent saliva. 里面至少有1%是口水
[16:29] I do take your point. 不过我懂你意思啦
[16:30] You know, you’re also married, 你也结婚了
[16:32] you have a successful career, 有成功的事业
[16:34] you no longer dress like you’re trying to attract sailors by the wharf. 你不会再穿得像要去勾引码头边的水手
[16:39] So, I guess the only thing that actually stays the same 所以这世界唯一不变的事
[16:42] is that things are always changing. 就是这世界一直在变
[16:46] Interesting. 这观点很有意思
[16:47] So you’re saying the inevitability of change 你是说改变的必然性
[16:51] might be a universal constant. 可能是普适常量
[16:53] Well, there’s a little more to it than that, but, yeah, sure. 应该是比这个意义更深远 不过是啦
[16:58] Oh. Hey, look, that’s Bernadette. 看啊 伯纳黛特上电视了
[17:00] 诺贝尔奖得主夫妇最好的两位朋友 霍华德和伯纳黛特·沃罗威茨
[17:00] I can’t tell you how many times Dr. Fowler was gonna give up 我都记不清有多少次福勒博士想放弃时
[17:04] and I would say to her, 我都会跟她说
[17:05] “Amy, as your best friend, “艾米 作为你最好的朋友
[17:08] I’m not gonna let you quit.” 我是不会让你放弃的”
[17:09] Okay, I’m drinking again. 老娘又要开喝了
[17:12] I’ll join you. Waitress, 我跟你一起喝 服务生
[17:13] uh, 95% Hawaiian Punch, five percent vodka. 95%夏威夷宾治 5%伏特加
[17:16] Let me tell you about the time 我告诉你们 有一次
[17:17] Mr. Nobel Laureate wanted olives… 诺贝尔奖得主先生想吃橄榄…
[17:20] This is a good one. 这个故事可逗趣了
[17:22] You know what, 90/10! 伏特加还是增加到10%吧
[17:28] You know, I like the way my hair looks. 我喜欢我的新发型
[17:29] I’m done tiptoeing around him. 我受够了整天伴君如伴虎一般
[17:31] We’re all guilty of it. 惯坏他我们人人有份
[17:33] But why? 但为什么呢
[17:34] ‘Cause we were afraid to upset him. 因为我们怕惹他不高兴
[17:36] Which happens anyway. 但不管怎样他还是会生气的
[17:37] Well, that’s over. 这一切到此为止
[17:38] I’m-I’m done enabling him. Like, 我不要再惯着他了 像什么
[17:41] this is his spot 这里是他的专座
[17:42] and-and the thermostat has to be set to his comfort level, 恒温器必须调到他舒服的那一档
[17:46] even though he doesn’t even live here anymore 即使他已经不住在这了
[17:48] and I’m always chilly. 我还每天要被冷个半死
[17:53] Is that why you wear a hoodie all the time? 所以你才总是穿着连帽卫衣吗
[17:57] Why would– Yes! 为什么… 没错
[18:00] To accommodate Sheldon! 都是为了迁就谢尔顿
[18:01] And what-what about this-this thing? 还有那玩意
[18:03] Why is it here? I’ll tell you why. 为什么会放在这里 我来告诉你们
[18:05] Because it was here when I moved in, 因为我搬进来时这东西就在这
[18:06] and, for no earthly reason, he forbade me to touch it. 而且毫无原因 他却不准我碰它
[18:11] Well, if you don’t like it, 如果你不喜欢
[18:12] get rid of it. 就挪走啊
[18:13] Put it in the closet. 放进杂物房
[18:16] You know what, I will. 我这就搬
[18:27] I bet that’s the reason. 这就是不准你碰的原因吧
[18:36] Hang on. 等一下
[18:42] What do you think? 怎么样
[18:42] Want to give it a try? 你想试试吗
[18:58] Well, you know, 其实
[18:59] the elevator did work when I moved into the building. 当年我搬进这栋大楼时 电梯是好的
[19:02] So going up and down the stairs was a change, 所以走楼梯才是改变
[19:05] which means this would actually be a return to the status quo. 这代表坐电梯其实是恢复原状
[19:08] – But, conversely, I think… – Get in! -但反过来说 我觉得… -进去
[19:17] This is wild. 好刺激好狂野
[19:26] Carbon. 碳
[19:30] Hydrogen. 氢
[19:34] Carbon. 碳
[19:38] Carbon. 碳
[19:40] And last but not least, 最后一个
[19:41] carbon. 碳
[19:44] This might be the glue talking, 我可能是胶水吸多了说疯话
[19:46] but that was a very pleasurable 139 and a half hours. 但过去这139个半小时我过得很愉快
[19:50] Agreed. 我同意
[19:51] What kind of DNA is this, anyway? 这到底是什么的DNA
[19:53] I was trying to design the genetic code 我当时想设计
[19:55] of an advanced race of human being. 高级人种的基因序列
[19:57] – One of my rare failures, actually. – What went wrong? -这其实是我仅有的几次失败之一 -出什么问题了
[19:59] The balls kept sticking to my pants. 小球不断粘到我裤子上
[20:04] Let’s just let it dry. 放着等它干吧
[20:06] – Hi. – Hello. -嗨 -你好
[20:06] Hey, babe. 宝贝 我回来了
[20:07] – Oh, don’t slam the… – Don’t slam the… -别用力关… -别用力关…
[20:13] That was exhilarating. 真是又刺激又兴奋啊
[20:16] – You pick up your dresses? – Yep. -你们去取裙子了吗 -是的
[20:18] The tailor had to take mine in and let Penny’s out. 裁缝得把我的改紧一点 把佩妮的改松一点
[20:20] Best day of my life. 今天真是我这辈子最美好的一天
[20:24] What about the day you met me? 那你遇见我那天呢
[20:26] I stand by my statement. 我维持原判
[20:29] Well, thank you guys so much for the clothes 谢谢你们送我们衣服
[20:31] and the shoes, the plane tickets. 鞋子和机票
[20:32] You’ve been so generous. 你们太慷慨了
[20:33] Well, it’s important that all of our friends 我们看重的是能和所有朋友
[20:35] get to share this moment with us. 一起分享得奖时刻
[20:37] And then for years to come, you can tell others 未来很多年 你们可以告诉其他人
[20:39] you had a front-row seat to history. 你在第一排亲眼见证了历史
[20:40] Although, technically, 不过确切来说
[20:41] I think your seats are in the second row. 你们的座位在第二排
[20:44] Do you want to go back to the apartment 你想回公寓
[20:46] and see me try on my dress? 看我试穿裙子吗
[20:47] Shouldn’t I see it for the first time at the Nobel ceremony? 我不是应该在诺贝尔颁奖典礼上第一次看到吗
[20:49] It’s not a wedding. 又不是结婚
[20:51] Okay. Well, give me a minute to think 给我点时间让我想想
[20:53] of another reason I don’t want to see it. 我不想看到的其他原因
[20:55] How about this– you can practice your acceptance speech 这样吧 我试穿的时候你可以练习
[20:57] while I try on the dress. 你的获奖感言
[20:58] Ah, great. You can help me whittle it down to 90 minutes. 太好了 你可以帮我缩减到90分钟
[21:07] Was Amy suspicious when they had to let your dress out? 你的裙子要改松 艾米起疑心了吗
[21:09] No. She was so happy, she didn’t even question it. 她太开心了 根本没有问
[21:13] Someone’s gonna figure it out. 总会有人发现的
[21:14] – Why don’t we just tell people? – No, it’s too early. -何不现在就跟大家坦白呢 -不行 太早了
[21:16] – I haven’t even wrapped my head around it. – I have. -我脑子还没完全转过来呢 -我转过来了
[21:18] – My head is wrapped. – Yeah, well… -都要转个几圈了 -好吧
[21:20] if something else had been wrapped, 如果某人当时也”套”好转紧
[21:21] we wouldn’t be in this situation. 就不会搞成现在这样了
[21:24] Excuse me, but if I recall, 不好意思啊 但我记得
[21:26] you’re the one who went out drinking with Sheldon, 是你和谢尔顿出去喝酒
[21:28] then came home and attacked me. 回家后向我主动进攻
[21:29] Attacked you? I said, “Do you wanna?” 进攻 我说的是”想来吗”
[21:33] Yeah. 对啊
[21:34] I was helpless. 我当时弱小又无助
[21:38] So… 那么…
[21:39] do you wanna? 想来吗
[21:42] Well, I can’t get more pregnant. 反正也不可能孕上加孕了
[21:44] We’ll see about that. 走着瞧
[22:13] Now, Michael, Mommy and Daddy 麦克 爸爸和妈妈
[22:15] are going away for a couple days, 要离开几天
[22:17] so if you’re gonna say your first words, 如果你要说出人生中第一句话
[22:18] you got to do it now or wait till we get back. 就现在说 否则就等我们回来再说
[22:24] Somebody just peed in the big girl potty. 某人刚刚尿在大宝宝的便壶里
[22:27] Oh, I’m so proud! 我真为你骄傲
[22:29] It was her, right? 是她吧
[22:31] Yes. 对
[22:33] You still feel good about leaving them 你觉得把他们
[22:35] with Stuart and Denise for a couple days? 交给斯图尔特和德妮丝能行吗
[22:37] I guess. I just hope we don’t miss Michael’s first words. 应该吧 我只是希望不要错过麦克的第一句话
[22:40] Or Stuart’s last words. 或是斯图尔特的最后遗言
[22:44] You realize it’s been years 你意识到已经有好些年
[22:45] since we’ve got away just the two of us. 我们没有独自出门了吧
[22:47] I know. I can’t wait. 我知道 我迫不及待
[22:49] Fancy hotel room. The big bed. 高级酒店房间 豪华大床
[22:52] Yeah. We’re gonna sleep our asses off. 对 我们要睡个昏天黑地
[23:00] You really think walking her is gonna help me meet girls? 你真觉得遛她可以帮助我认识女生吗
[23:02] Cinnamon is chick bait. 小桂子是吸女神器
[23:05] Good. ‘Cause I’m not. 很好 因为我不是
[23:08] Just remember, 记住
[23:09] you’re in charge. 你是主人
[23:10] Don’t let her pull you. 是你遛她不是她遛你
[23:13] That seems like an unnecessary thing to say. 我这个吨位好像也不太可能吧
[23:17] And please, if you have any problems, any questions, 拜托 如果你有任何麻烦任何问题
[23:20] call me immediately, okay? 马上打给我 好吗
[23:22] She’s my baby. 她是我的宝贝
[23:24] It shouldn’t come up, but just in case: 应该不会有问题 但以防万一
[23:26] where could I buy a dog that looks exactly like her? 我可以在哪里买到和她一模一样的狗
[23:31] Kidding. If she dies, I’ll just tell you. 开玩笑的 如果她死了 我会直说
[23:36] Ready? 准备好了吗
[23:37] Oh. Hang on. 稍等
[23:42] Go. 开始
[23:43] “Your majesties, members of the Nobel Academy– “国王和王后陛下 诺贝尔学院的各位院士
[23:45] When I was a young boy growing up in East Texas 我小时候在东德州长大
[23:46] I always knew I’d wind up on this stage, 我一直知道我会登上这个舞台
[23:48] And everybody who said I wouldn’t looks 所有说我没机会的人
[23:49] Pretty darn foolish right now. 现在都像傻子
[23:50] I’m talking about you, high school science teacher Mr. Hubert Givens…” 我说的是你 高中科学老师休伯特·吉文斯”
[23:52] Sheldon, Sheldon. 谢尔顿
[23:53] Why are you talking so fast? 你为什么说得这么快
[23:55] I’m trying to get my speech down to 90 minutes. 我想尽力把发言控制在90分钟内
[23:58] Nobody’s gonna be able to understand a word you’re saying. 没人能听懂你在说些什么
[24:01] Welcome to my life. 你终于懂了我的人生
[24:04] I think you need to do some editing, 我觉得你得做些删改
[24:06] like maybe cut out all that stuff about your childhood. 也许去掉童年的部分吧
[24:08] Are you kidding? Growing up in the backwoods of East Texas 开玩笑吗 在东德州的郊区长大
[24:11] is what makes me warm and relatable. 这段内容让我显得温暖可亲
[24:15] Well, what about all these pages 那么去掉点名那些
[24:16] calling out everyone who said you wouldn’t succeed? 说你不会成功的人的名字的部分呢
[24:19] I told them all they would rue the day. 我跟他们说过有天他们会后悔的
[24:21] How is it gonna make me look if the day finally comes, 如果这一天到来了 但他们却没有充满悔恨
[24:23] and they’re not filled with rue? 那我面子往哪里挂
[24:26] Sheldon, this isn’t about ruing. 谢尔顿 重点不是令人后悔
[24:29] This is about… 而是
[24:30] humbly accepting a great honor. 谦虚地接受无上的荣誉
[24:32] Amy, we won the Nobel Prize in Physics. 艾米 我们赢得了诺贝尔物理学奖
[24:35] Humility is for people who win the goofy Nobels 谦虚是留给那些诺贝尔二流奖得主的
[24:38] like Literature, Economics and Peace. 比如说文学 经济 和平奖
[24:42] Please tell me that’s not in your speech. 拜托告诉我你的感言中没有这段话
[24:45] Oh. I can cut it, but it’s the only joke I have. 我可以去掉 但这是我准备的唯一一个笑话
[24:51] All right, bagels down. Before we head to the airport, 放下贝果 在我们去机场前
[24:53] I’d like to go over a few things. 我想再跟大家过几件事
[24:57] From the moment we step off the plane, 我们从飞机上下来的那一刻起
[24:59] each and every one of you is an ambassador for Amy and myself. 你们每一位就成为我和艾米的大使
[25:03] I told you these tickets weren’t free. 早跟你说过世上没有白吃的午餐
[25:06] As such, your behavior must reflect the highest standards. 因此 你们的行为必须符合最高标准
[25:09] Uh, Raj. Bagel down. 拉杰 放下贝果
[25:12] If my blood sugar drops and I get bitchy, it’s on you. 如果我血糖低开始毒舌 那你就怪你自己
[25:16] Amy, why don’t you kick us off. 艾米 不如你接着来
[25:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:19] “The challenging climate of Scandinavia “斯堪的纳维亚的恶劣气候
[25:21] Has left its mark on the Swedish character. 在瑞典人的性格上烙下了印记
[25:24] These dour, latter-day Vikings 那些严厉的现代维京人
[25:27] Are slow to warm up to strangers, 对待陌生人会比较慢热
[25:29] But if you follow a few easy steps, 但如果你遵照以下简单几步
[25:31] a Swede can be your friend for life.” 瑞典人也可以成为你的终生朋友”
[25:34] “Number one, “第一
[25:35] in Sweden, punctuality is taken very seriously. 在瑞典 守时是十分重要的
[25:38] In other words, the loosey-goosey attitude in Helsinki 换句话说就是 芬兰人那种拖拉懒散的态度
[25:41] will not fly in Stockholm.” 在斯德哥尔摩是行不通的”
[25:44] “Two, at the beginning “第二 在所有
[25:45] and end of all business and social meetings, 商业社交场合的开始与结束时间
[25:47] shake hands with everyone present– 要与在场的每一个人握手
[25:49] men, women and children.” 包括男人 女人和孩子”
[25:51] Yes, you’re all encouraged to pair off and practice this 并且鼓励大家乘坐飞机时
[25:53] once we’re in the air and the seat belt sign is off. 等待安全带指示灯熄灭后 两人一组排练起来
[25:56] Yes, Penny? Oh. 请说 佩妮
[25:57] Do we have to go? 我们非去不可吗
[26:01] Yes. And a reminder, Penny, there’s free alcohol 是的 提醒你 佩妮 商务舱的酒免费
[26:03] in business class– don’t abuse it. 请你不要狂饮
[26:05] Relax. I’m not gonna drink. 放心 我不会喝的
[26:06] – Why? You pregnant? – Wha…? No. -为什么 你怀孕了吗 -什么 没有
[26:10] No, I just, you know, 没有 我只是
[26:11] I don’t like to drink when I fly. 不喜欢坐飞机喝酒
[26:13] Please. I’ve seen you drink in the shower. 得了吧 我看过你在洗澡时喝酒
[26:19] You guys have showered together? 你们两个人一起洗过澡吗
[26:25] Sometimes you’re just… 有时候你真是
[26:27] ech. 恶
[26:30] That wasn’t a no. 你没否认哦
[26:33] All right, well, we should head out now if we’re gonna get 我们现在该出发了 要在登机前六小时
[26:34] to the airport six hours before boarding. 准时到达机场
[26:37] Excuse me. Hello? What did we 等一下 各位 我们刚刚学的
[26:39] just learn about the end of business meetings? 在商务见面结束后该怎么做来着
[26:42] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[26:46] Yeah, great. Whatever. 好 非常好 随便吧
[26:50] Go on. 继续
[26:51] You first. Go. 你先走 走
[26:55] Wait. 等等
[26:56] Help me! Oh. 救命
[26:57] – Help me! – Oh, wait. Come here. -救命 -等等 过来
[27:00] – We got this. – Yeah, get in, get in, get in. -我们可以的 -进来 进来
[27:04] Hang on. I’ve-I’ve got an idea. 等一下 我有个主意
[27:12] Well done. You know, you’re proving to be 做得好 你证明了自己
[27:14] an invaluable part of my entourage. 是我的随从中不可或缺的一份子
[27:18] Cool. 好耶
[27:31] Yeah? 怎么了
[27:32] – How you doing? – Fine. Why? -你怎么样 -挺好的 干嘛
[27:34] Well, this is the furthest we’ve ever been away from the kids. 这是我们第一次离孩子这么远
[27:37] I was just checking to see if you’re okay. 就是看看你怎么样
[27:40] I’m on my second Jack Reacher. I’m doing great. 在看第二部《侠探杰克》感觉好极了
[27:44] Good. Me, too. 很好 我也是
[27:44] I was just looking at the map. 我刚刚看着地图
[27:46] Couldn’t help thinking: we’re here 忍不住想到 我们在这儿
[27:48] and they’re there, and if anything happened, 孩子们在那 如果发生了什么事
[27:50] we’d have to go here to get all the way back there. 我们就得先飞到这里 才能飞回去那里
[27:54] Why are you trying to freak me out? 你干嘛要让我也紧张起来
[27:56] This is our vacation. 这是我们的假期
[27:57] I thought we should do things together. 觉得我们得一起感受些什么
[28:01] Howard, the kids are okay. 霍华德 孩子们很好
[28:02] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[28:03] I just know. A mother knows. 我就是知道 妈妈全都知道
[28:06] So what, now the Force is with you? 怎么 原力与你同在了
[28:09] Let’s see. 试一试
[28:11] This is not the woman you want to annoy. 这是你绝对不想惹的女人[心灵控制]
[28:16] – Howard. Howard. – What? -霍华德 霍华德 -干嘛
[28:18] You see the woman sitting next to me? 你看看坐我旁边的那个女人
[28:21] What about her? 她怎么了
[28:23] Is this her? 是不是她
[28:26] Buffy the Vampire Slayer? 《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》的巴菲吗
[28:27] Shh! Be cool. 冷静
[28:31] No, that’s not her. 不 不是她
[28:34] Okay. How about now? 好 现在你再看
[28:47] That’s the fourth time she’s been to the bathroom 过去两个小时里 她已经去厕所
[28:48] in the last two hours. 整整4次了
[28:51] So? 所以呢
[28:52] Her breakfast was binding. I made sure of that. 她吃的早餐没有问题 我是确认过的
[28:56] – So? – So she clearly has -所以呢 -所以很明显
[28:58] some sort of stomach distress. 她有某种肠胃疾病
[29:00] If it’s viral, we’re all susceptible. 如果是病毒性的 我们都有危险
[29:02] She’s probably just airsick. 她可能只是晕机了
[29:04] Yeah, but what if she’s not? 对 可如果不是呢
[29:05] What if we get what she has? 万一我们被她传染了
[29:07] What if we infect the King of Sweden? 万一瑞典国王被我们传染了呢
[29:09] That’s how wars start. 战争就是这么开始的
[29:16] All right, that’s it, this is Outbreak and she’s the monkey. 确定了 这就是《极度恐慌》的剧情 她是那只猴
[29:21] Wait. Stop. 等等 不要
[29:22] Be reasonable. 理智点
[29:25] Leonard… 莱纳德
[29:27] we need to do something about your wife. 我们需要处理一下你的妻子
[29:29] – What’s the matter? – She is clearly sick, -怎么了 -她很明显病了
[29:30] and she’s gonna take us all down with her. 我们所有人都会被她拖累的
[29:32] She’s not sick, Sheldon. 她没病 谢尔顿
[29:33] She is, and I’m gonna catch it, 她有病 而且我会被传染
[29:35] and it’s gonna ruin the greatest day of my life. 我这辈子最重要的一天就要被毁掉了
[29:37] I promise you’re not going to get what she has. 我保证 你肯定不会染上她的症状
[29:40] What’s going on? 怎么了
[29:41] Unclean! Unclean! 不洁净 不洁净
[29:43] What? 什么
[29:45] He thinks you’re sick. 他觉得你生病了
[29:48] Should we tell him? 我们要不要告诉他
[29:49] Well, if we don’t, he might try 如果我们不告诉他
[29:50] and jump out of the plane. 他会吵着要跳机的
[29:52] Yeah. Doesn’t answer my question. 对 但并没有回答我的问题
[29:54] Tell me what? 告诉我什么
[29:57] I’m pregnant, Sheldon. 我怀孕了 谢尔顿
[30:00] You’re right, I can’t catch that. 你说得对 我肯定不会染上她这症状
[30:06] Good news, Amy. 好消息 艾米
[30:08] She’s just pregnant. 她只是怀孕了
[30:17] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吧
[30:19] You just found out that a woman who has loved and cared for you 你刚刚得知一个关怀爱护了你十二年的女人
[30:22] for 12 years is pregnant, and all you can say is 她怀孕了 而你却只说
[30:25] you’re relieved that she’s not gonna get you sick? 她不会让你得病 你放心了
[30:28] There’s no need for a recap. 不用再来复述一遍啊
[30:29] I was there. 我刚刚在场
[30:33] – Why didn’t you tell me? – I didn’t tell anybody. -你怎么没告诉我 -我没告诉任何人
[30:35] I’m not anybody. I’m your best friend. 我不是随便任何人 我是你最好的朋友
[30:37] – What’s going on? – She’s pregnant. -怎么了 -她怀孕了
[30:39] That’s fantastic! 太好了
[30:41] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么之前没告诉我
[30:43] She didn’t tell me, either. 她也没告诉我
[30:45] But I’m her best friend. 但我是她最好的朋友啊
[30:47] We’ll get into that later. 我们之后再来谈这个
[30:50] What happened to “I’m never gonna have kids”? 你不是说你永远不会生孩子吗
[30:52] It was an accident. I went out drinking with Sheldon. 那是个意外 我那天跟谢尔顿一起出去喝酒了
[30:56] Oh, my gosh. 天啊
[30:57] We’re sister wives? 我们是”共夫姐妹”吗
[30:59] No. Then I went home and slept with Leonard. 不是 我喝完回家跟莱纳德睡了
[31:02] – While fantasizing about… – Leonard. -但脑海里幻想的是… -莱纳德
[31:05] And a little Idris Elba. 也意淫了下性感男星艾德里斯·艾巴
[31:06] – I mean, ah… – Oh, yeah. -我是说 他实在… -没错
[31:09] What would you like me to say? 你希望我说什么
[31:11] How about congratulating us? 祝贺一下我们怎么样
[31:13] Are congratulations even in order? 祝贺你们合适吗
[31:15] I didn’t think Penny wanted children. 我以为佩妮根本不想生孩子
[31:16] Well, she didn’t, now she does. 她之前是不想 现在想了
[31:18] And just so you know, 再告诉你一下
[31:19] we weren’t gonna tell anybody 我们本来并不打算说出来的
[31:20] so we wouldn’t upstage your big day. 不想在你的大日子抢你的风头
[31:22] Oh, please, you couldn’t upstage us. 拜托 这风头你们想抢也抢不了
[31:24] We won a Nobel Prize. 我们可是赢了诺贝尔奖啊
[31:25] Any idiot can have a baby. 而任何一个白痴都能生孩子
[31:27] Hey. What’s going on? 怎么了
[31:29] Case in point. 活生生的例子来了
[31:32] You are a selfish jerk. 你就是个自私的混蛋
[31:34] To hell with you and your Nobel Prize. 你和你的诺贝尔奖都去死吧
[31:38] I found her boarding pass in her purse. 我在她的包里翻到了她的登机牌
[31:40] It’s totally her. 就是她了 实锤
[31:46] Hi, Stuart, just checking in. 斯图尔特 就了解下情况
[31:47] Seeing if everything’s okay. 看是否一切都好
[31:48] Oh, yeah, we’re having fun. 当然了 我们玩得很开心
[31:51] Me, Halley and Denise played hide-and-seek all day. 我 哈雷和德妮丝玩了一整天的捉迷藏
[31:55] – Oh, that’s nice. – Yeah. -真不错 -是啊
[31:57] I found Denise right away. 我一下子就找到德妮丝了
[32:01] Where was Halley hiding? 哈雷藏在哪儿了
[32:03] Uh, the important thing is she’s not there now. 重要的是 她现在不在那里了
[32:07] Okay, so, everyone’s happy and healthy? 好吧 所以大家都开心又健康吗
[32:09] Well, that depends. 那得看情况了
[32:11] What’s that mean? 这话什么意思
[32:13] Uh, how many teeth did Halley have when you left? 你们离开时 哈雷有多少颗牙
[32:17] All of them. 满嘴的牙
[32:18] Oh, yeah, that’s-that’s what I was afraid of. 好吧 那正是我害怕的情况
[32:23] What happened? 发生什么事了
[32:24] Um, well, all right. 好吧 我说了
[32:25] Um, Michael had a little fever last night. 麦克昨晚发烧了
[32:28] Michael had a fever? 麦克发烧了吗
[32:30] Do you want to hear about Halley or not? 你们到底想不想听哈雷的情况了
[32:32] What happened, Stuart? 发生什么事了 斯图尔特
[32:34] He was running a little fever, nothing to worry about. 他有点发烧 不用担心
[32:36] And Halley, bless her heart, 哈雷这个贴心小宝贝
[32:39] wanted to bring him his boo-boo bear, 想把他的安慰熊送去给他
[32:40] so she climbed over the safety rail 所以她翻过防护栏
[32:43] and took a little tumble down the stairs. 从楼梯上滚了下来
[32:47] She fell down the stairs?! 她从楼梯上摔了下来
[32:49] She rolled down the stairs, 她是从楼梯上滚下去的
[32:52] laughing the whole time. 全程一直在笑
[32:54] Anyway, when she got to the bottom, 总之 等她滚到底部的时候
[32:56] there was a tooth missing. 就少了颗牙
[32:57] Oh, Stuart! 斯图尔特
[32:59] She’s fine! 她没事
[33:00] She thought it was funny. 她还觉得这很好玩呢
[33:02] Did you at least save it for the tooth fairy? 你有没有保存下来给牙仙
[33:05] No, we couldn’t find it. 没有 我们找不到
[33:07] We have a theory about where it is, 我们大概知道在哪里
[33:09] but it’ll take six to eight hours to confirm. 但要等到6到8小时后才能确认
[33:14] Speaking of which, 说到这个
[33:15] where do you keep the spaghetti strainer? 你们家的意面过滤盆放在哪儿了
[33:22] Come on, you didn’t seriously expect him to react 拜托 你不会真指望他的反应
[33:24] like a normal human being. 跟正常人一样吧
[33:25] No, but still, a-after all these years, 那倒没有 但经过这么多年
[33:29] after all the crap I’ve put up with, 我忍受了他那么多臭毛病
[33:30] you’d think just this once 我还以为哪怕就这么一次
[33:32] he’d care about someone else’s feelings. 他可以做到在乎别人的感受
[33:34] – Oh, my God! – What? -天啊 -怎么了
[33:36] Pickled herring. Who knew how good it was! 盐腌鲱鱼 真没想到竟然这么好吃
[33:39] Really? 真的吗
[33:40] Sounds gross. Looks gross. Smells gross. 听着很恶心 看着很恶心 闻着很恶心
[33:43] It’s delicious! 尝着太美味
[33:46] Ooh, that might be my salted cod! 肯定是我点的盐腌鳕鱼来了
[33:52] What? 什么事
[33:53] Sheldon has something he’d like to say. 谢尔顿有话对你们说
[33:55] I’m sorry I didn’t react appropriately. 我很抱歉我之前的反应很不恰当
[33:57] You and Penny are bringing new life into the world. 你和佩妮即将迎来新生命
[33:59] Congratulations. I can’t wait to meet it. 恭喜了 我也迫不及待想见到它
[34:02] – “It”? – That’s a gender-neutral pronoun. -“它” -那是个中性的代词
[34:04] If you’re offended, take it up with the English language. 如果你觉得被冒犯 去找英语这门语言撕逼吧
[34:08] Oh, good, you’re here. Listen, 太好了 你们在这里 听我说
[34:10] we’re thinking maybe we should go back to L.A. 我们想着要不要坐飞机回洛杉矶
[34:14] – Why? – We just can’t be this far away from the kids. -为什么 -我们离孩子这么远实在不放心
[34:16] Bernie’s having a meltdown, 妮妮快崩溃了
[34:18] and, frankly, so am I. 老实说 我也一样
[34:19] Yeah, well, pull it together. This is a big day for me. 振作一下啊 这可是我的大日子
[34:25] Yeah, I wasn’t sure what to do. 好吧 我之前还不确定该怎么做
[34:28] Now I am. We’re going home. 现在我确定了 我们要回家
[34:30] We’ll join you. 我们跟你们一起
[34:31] Oh, wait. Do I get a vote in this? 等等 我有发言权吗
[34:32] They’ll have pickled herring on the plane. 飞机上也有盐腌鲱鱼
[34:34] Bye-bye. 再见
[34:38] Well, I hate to say it, 我也不想这么说
[34:40] but I think everyone is being incredibly selfish. 但我觉得大家都太自私了
[34:43] Well, you would be the authority on the subject. 这方面你最有发言权了
[34:49] What does that mean? 你这话什么意思
[34:51] Sheldon, no one is happier than I am to win the Nobel. 谢尔顿 能赢得诺贝尔奖 没人比我更开心
[34:56] But it’s not more important than our friends. 但这远没有我们的朋友重要
[34:59] How can you call them friends when they’re abandoning us? 他们都要抛下我们了 还算什么朋友
[35:03] They’re abandoning us 他们要抛下我们
[35:04] because you broke their hearts. 是因为你伤了他们的心
[35:10] – I didn’t mean to. – I know! -我不是有意的 -我知道
[35:13] You never mean to. 你从来都不是故意的
[35:16] That’s the only reason people tolerate you! 这也是大家容忍你的唯一原因
[35:21] Does that include you? 连你也这样吗
[35:25] Sometimes, yeah. 有时候是的
[35:37] Okay, that’s it for the fish. 好了 鱼的部分吐完了
[35:39] We’ll be back with the meatballs 接下来很快回到肉丸单元
[35:40] after a short word from our sponsor. 在那之前请先听听我们赞助商的发言
[35:44] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[35:49] Leonard, I can’t go home. 莱纳德 我不能回去
[35:51] – I have to be there for Amy. – Yeah. -我得留在这陪艾米 -我知道
[35:54] I was thinking that, too. 我刚才也在想这件事
[35:55] As angry as I am at Sheldon, 虽然我很生谢尔顿的气
[35:57] I still want to see him win that medal. 但我还是想看着他赢得那块奖牌
[35:59] It’s so strange. 真的好奇怪啊
[36:01] No matter how thoughtless and selfish he is, 无论那家伙有多不懂事多自私
[36:05] I still love him. 我还是爱他
[36:07] If you think about it, 如果换个角度想
[36:08] he has kind of been our practice kid. 他也算是我们多年的练习版孩子了
[36:12] Like when you make pancakes 就像大家做松饼的时候
[36:14] and the first one comes out a little wonky. 第一张饼总是比较歪七扭八
[36:17] The university prefers “quirky.” 大学更愿意称其为”怪杰”
[36:24] Hello. 你好
[36:26] Hey. It’s Howard. 怎么样 是霍华德
[36:28] Oh, us, too. 我们也是
[36:29] – Wait, what? – They’re gonna stay. -等等 怎么了 -他们也想留下
[36:32] The kids are fine. Bernie’s parents took over. 孩子们没事了 妮妮的父母接手了
[36:35] Really? 真的吗
[36:36] Oh, poor little guy. 小可怜
[36:38] Is Michael okay? 麦克还好吧
[36:39] Yeah, it’s Stuart. 没事 是斯图尔特有事
[36:40] Bernie’s dad gave him a hug, cracked a rib. 妮妮的爸爸给他个拥抱 他断了根肋骨
[36:45] Yeah. Okay, we’ll meet you in the lobby. 好 那我们楼下大厅碰头
[36:51] How long is it gonna take you to get ready? 你大概需要多久能准备好
[36:53] Oh, I just need, like, five or ten minutes. 给我个5到10分钟就行了
[36:55] – Really? – No. What is wrong with you?! -真的假的 -当然假的 你白痴啊
[37:02] And in the field of physics, 物理学奖的获得者是
[37:03] Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler 艾米·菲拉·福勒博士
[37:06] and Dr. Sheldon Cooper 与谢尔顿·库珀博士
[37:08] for their discovery of super-asymmetry. 他们发现了超不对称性
[37:23] Just to be clear, this isn’t a date. 先说清楚 这不是约会
[37:26] Yeah, I know. 我知道啊
[37:27] Then why are you holding my hand? 那你干嘛牵我的手
[37:31] Thank you, your majesties. 谢谢您们 国王与皇后陛下
[37:33] Thank you to the Nobel Committee. 谢谢诺贝尔奖委员会
[37:36] We are deeply honored. 我们深感荣幸
[37:40] I would just like to take this moment 我想借由这个机会
[37:42] to say to all the young girls out there 向全天下梦想投身
[37:45] who dream about science as a profession: 科学界的小女孩说
[37:48] go for it. 勇敢追梦吧
[37:50] It is the greatest job in the world. 这是世界上最棒的工作
[37:55] And if anybody tells you you can’t, don’t listen. 如果有人说你们不行 别听他的
[38:01] And now, 现在呢
[38:03] speaking of not listening, 说到不听人说话
[38:06] my husband, Dr. Sheldon Cooper. 有请我丈夫 谢尔顿·库珀博士
[38:10] Sheldon. 谢尔顿
[38:12] What? Did you finish? Great job. 怎么 你说完了吗 说得真棒
[38:17] Thank you, Dr. Fowler. 谢谢你 福勒博士
[38:22] I have a very long 我准备了一段
[38:23] and somewhat self-centered speech here. 又臭又长还有点以自我中心的演讲稿
[38:28] But I’d like to set it aside. 但我决定不照念了
[38:30] – Yeah! – Way to go! -太好了 -干得好
[38:36] Because this honor doesn’t just belong to me. 因为这份荣誉并不只属于我一个人
[38:41] I wouldn’t be up here if it weren’t 我此刻能有幸站在这里
[38:43] for some very important people in my life. 得感谢我生命中一些十分重要的人
[38:47] Beginning with my mother, father, meemaw, 首先是我的母亲 父亲 姥姥
[38:52] brother and sister. 哥哥与姐姐
[38:56] And my other family, 然后还有我另一个家庭
[38:58] who I’m so happy to have here with us. 我很高兴他们今天也在场
[39:02] Is that Buffy the Vampire Slayer? 那是《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》的巴菲吗
[39:11] I was under a misapprehension 我之前对我的成就有误解
[39:13] that my accomplishments were mine alone. 觉得这一切都是我自己的功劳
[39:19] Nothing could be further from the truth. 但事实完全不是如此
[39:23] I have been encouraged, sustained, 一直以来 我受到的鼓励支持
[39:27] inspired and tolerated 激励与容忍
[39:31] not only by my wife, 不仅来自我的妻子
[39:34] but by the greatest group of friends anyone ever had. 还来自世界上最好的一群朋友
[39:40] I’d like to ask them to stand. 现在我想请他们起立
[39:44] Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali. 拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
[39:50] Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz. 伯纳黛特·罗斯滕科斯基·沃罗威茨博士
[39:57] Astronaut Howard Wolowitz. 宇航员霍华德·沃罗威茨
[40:04] And my two dearest friends in the world, 以及我世上最好的两个挚友
[40:08] Penny Hofstadter… 佩妮·霍夫斯塔德
[40:15] …and Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. 以及莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
[40:21] I was there the moment Leonard and Penny met. 莱纳德与佩妮初次相遇时我在场
[40:25] He said to me that their babies would be smart and beautiful. 他对我说”他们的孩子一定会又聪明又好看”
[40:31] And now that they’re expecting, 而现在他们即将迎来新生命
[40:32] I have no doubt that that will be the case. 我毫不怀疑这孩子会像他说的那样
[40:35] Thanks, Sheldon. 谢谢祝福 谢尔顿
[40:36] I-I haven’t told my parents yet, but thanks. 我还没告诉我爸妈 但谢了
[40:40] Oh. I’m sorry. 对不起啦
[40:43] Don’t tell anyone that last thing. 别外传最后说的这件事
[40:45] That’s a secret. 这是个秘密
[40:48] Howard, Bernadette, 霍华德 伯纳黛特
[40:51] Raj, Penny, Leonard, 拉杰 佩妮 莱纳德
[40:55] I apologize if I haven’t been the friend you deserve. 抱歉我一直不是个称职的朋友
[41:01] But I want you to know 但我希望你们知道
[41:03] in my way, I love you all. 我用我的方式 爱着你们所有人
[41:11] And I love you. 我也爱你
[41:17] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[41:32] ♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪ ♪ 我们的宇宙曾经超热又超密 ♪
[41:37] ♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago ♪ ♪ 直到大约140亿年前的某一天 ♪
[41:40] ♪ Expansion started… Wait ♪ ♪ 宇宙膨胀开始了 等等 ♪
[41:43] ♪ The Earth began to cool ♪ ♪ 地球开始冷却 ♪
[41:46] ♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪ ♪ 自养生物开始发育 尼安德塔人发明工具 ♪
[41:50] ♪ We built a Wall, we built the pyramids ♪ ♪ 我们建了长城 我们建了金字塔 ♪
[41:54] ♪ Math, Science, History ♪ ♪ 数学 科学 历史 ♪
[41:57] ♪ Unraveling the mystery ♪ ♪ 解开了谜团 ♪
[42:00] ♪ That all started with a big bang. ♪ ♪ 一切都始于大爆炸 ♪
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme