Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The drug I’ve been working on 过去五年来我一直在研发的药
[00:03] for the past five years just got approved by the FDA. 被食品药物管理局批准上市了
[00:06] Congratulations. 恭喜你啊
[00:08] Was that the decongestant you developed? 是你研发的解充血药吗
[00:10] No, we had to rebrand that as a solvent for mining equipment. 不是 那个产品被改成采矿设备用的溶剂了
[00:14] It’s her anti-inflammatory drug. 是她的消炎药啦
[00:17] Yep, three years of testing and no reported side effects. 经过三年的测试 没有任何副作用的记录
[00:19] Hmm, so it works. Eh. 所以这药真的有效
[00:23] Well, congratulations, I’m so happy for you. 太恭喜你啦 真为你开心
[00:26] Yeah, well, I’m happy for you 我也为你开心啊
[00:27] because I want you to head up my sales team. 因为我想让你来领导这药的销售团队
[00:29] Really? Me? Don’t you want someone with more experience? 真的假的 我吗 你不找经验更丰富的人吗
[00:32] No, the job’s all yours. 不 这职位是你的了
[00:34] All right, now I’m sure some of you are wondering, 听我说 我相信你们会有人纳闷
[00:36] “Who is this woman? “这个女人是谁
[00:37] How did she get to be in charge of the sales team? 她凭什么负责销售团队
[00:40] Is it because she’s friends with Dr. Rostenkowski?” 就因为她是罗斯滕科斯基博士的朋友吗”
[00:43] Because she is. 她是的
[00:45] “Is it because she was Miss Cornhusker 2001 “因为她是2001年内布拉斯加州小姐
[00:48] and still fits in those very same jeans?” 而且还能穿上当年的旧牛仔裤吗”
[00:50] Because she was, and she does 她曾是的 而那牛仔裤
[00:52] and they’re actually a little baggy. 不但还能穿 还有点松了
[00:56] “And the absence of side effects means that Inflaminex “而无副作用则表示炎立大
[00:59] Can be taken in conjunction with other medications. 能与其它药品同时服用
[01:01] It’s a brand-new day.” 这是崭新的一天”
[01:03] Such a good tagline, I forgot, who came up with that? 这口号真是太赞了 我忘了 是谁想出来的
[01:06] – You did. – That’s right, I did. -是你 -没错 就是老娘
[01:10] Okay, I know it’s late 好啦 我知道很晚了
[01:11] and I’ve been working you guys really hard, 而且我也让你们高强度作业一整天了
[01:12] so I have a little treat for you. 所以我要给你们一点奖赏
[01:13] – We get to go home? – No. -是让我们回家吗 -不是
[01:15] You get to stay here and get vitamin B12 shots. 是让你们获得加班并注射维他命B12的机会
[01:19] Oh, my God. You guys are still here? 天啊 你们还在这里啊
[01:22] We’re happy to be here. It’s a brand-new day. 我们很高兴在这里 这是崭新的一天
[01:25] It’s 12: 15, it’s literally a brand-new day. 现在12点15 真的是崭新的一天了
[01:30] Everybody go home. 大家回家吧
[01:33] All right, fine. Go, get out of here. 行吧行吧 都回家吧
[01:35] Go on. 走吧
[01:37] I think things are going pretty good. 我觉得工作进展得很不错呢
[01:39] Are you aware that Dave’s in the break room crying? 你知道戴夫在休息室里哭吗
[01:42] Yeah, I told him if he’s gonna be a crybaby, 知道啊 我说如果他要像婴儿哭哭唧唧
[01:43] go to the break room. 那就滚去休息室里哭
[01:45] I just really want to be prepared for this conference. 我是真的很想要为展会做好十足准备嘛
[01:47] You’re gonna do great. 你肯定会表现很好
[01:48] – You really think so? – Of course; they’re scared of you, -你真这么认为吗 -当然啦 他们都怕你
[01:51] you’re scared of me– The system works. 而你怕我 这体系很成功
[02:22] Okay, Howie, I’m going. 好了 华仔 我要走啦
[02:24] – Have a great conference. – Thanks. -祝你展会顺利 -谢谢
[02:27] Remember, I’m leaving you with two babies. 听好了 我把两个宝宝交给你
[02:29] I expect to see two babies when I get back, 我希望回来也能看到两个宝宝
[02:31] and they better be the same two babies because I’ll know. 而且最好是同样的两个宝宝 不然你惨了
[02:35] I think I’m capable of babysitting. 我还是有能力当好保姆的
[02:37] Don’t call it babysitting; they’re your children. 什么当保姆啊 他们是你亲生孩子
[02:39] It’s called parenting. 这叫带娃
[02:41] What’s the difference? 区别在哪吗
[02:43] You don’t get paid. 区别是没薪水拿
[02:46] Now, the emergency contacts are on the fridge 别忘了 紧急事故电话号贴在冰箱上了
[02:48] and I left money for food on the table. 饭钱我留在桌上了
[02:50] Oh, sounds like I do get paid. 感觉我还是有酬劳的嘛
[02:54] Don’t worry. 别担心啦
[02:55] I got this covered. 我能搞定
[02:57] I know you do. 我知道你可以
[02:58] Quick question, where are the kids right now? 快问快答 孩子们现在在哪
[03:01] They’re upstairs. 他们在楼上
[03:02] – They’re at daycare. – They’re at daycare? -他们在托儿所 -他们在托儿所吗
[03:03] – They’re upstairs! – Why are you messing with me?! -他们在楼上 -你干嘛要吓唬我啊
[03:14] Wow. That’s a lot of luggage for a weekend. 出去一个周末准备这么多行李啊
[03:16] I know. 是啊
[03:17] I didn’t know what to wear, so I brought a few options. 我不知道该穿什么 所以我带了几个选择
[03:19] Was one of the options the option to never come back? 选择里有包含一走了之再也不回来吗
[03:25] I just really want this weekend to go well. 我真的很希望这周末能顺顺利利
[03:27] Doesn’t answer my question, but okay. 答不对题 但行吧
[03:30] I love you. 我爱你
[03:31] – I love you, too. – Thanks. -我也爱你 -谢啦
[03:32] And you’re gonna do great. 你肯定会表现得很棒
[03:33] Just relax, stay out of your head, and try to enjoy it. 放轻松 不要想太多 尽量享受过程吧
[03:36] Aw. That reminds me of what I said to you 这话让我想起了
[03:38] the first time we slept together. 我们第一次”睡”时我对你说的话
[03:42] I still use it. It’s a mantra. 那话像个祷文 我现在”办事”前还念念呢
[03:46] Oh, thank goodness! 谢天谢地
[03:47] I caught you before you left. 我赶在你走之前找到你了
[03:48] I’m just going for the weekend. 我只是离开一个周末而已啊
[03:49] Just the weekend. 只离开一个周末
[03:50] You all heard her say it. 你们都要为我作证啊
[03:52] – So, your convention is in San Diego, right? – Yes. -你们展会是在圣地亚哥对吧 -对
[03:54] Great. I need you to settle a bet for Amy and me. 很好 我需要你为我跟艾米的一个赌做判决
[03:57] I say, when it’s not Comic-Con, 我说 非漫展时期
[03:59] no one will be dressed as superheroes. 不会有人装扮成超级英雄
[04:03] And I say fewer people will be dressed as superheroes 我说只是比较少人会装扮成超级英雄
[04:06] but still some. 但还是有的
[04:08] A crazy person in a cape doesn’t count. 围披风的疯子可不算数
[04:10] Mm, why not? It counts at Comic-Con. 为什么 漫展里就算数啊
[04:14] Also, if you get a chance to sneak into Hall H, 另外 如果你有机会溜进H馆
[04:16] last year, I left my neck pillow under my seat. 我去年把我的颈枕忘在座位底下了
[04:21] Uh, third row, second from the aisle. 第三排 走道旁第二个座位
[04:23] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽量吧
[04:24] Thank you. At least there will be one superhero in San Diego. 谢谢 圣地亚哥到时候至少会有一个超级英雄
[04:30] So, Leonard, what are you gonna do while Penny’s away? 佩妮不在时你有何安排啊 莱纳德
[04:32] I don’t know. 不知道
[04:33] Maybe watch a movie with subtitles. 或许看一部需要字幕的电影吧
[04:36] If you’re looking for something outside the norm, 如果你想做一点平常不做的事情
[04:38] I have invented a new chess variant 我发明了一种国际象棋新玩法
[04:40] where the bishops can also move like knights. 主教们也可以像骑士们那样移动
[04:43] What do you call that, Bishops Be Crazy? 这要怎么叫 主教门夹头吗
[04:48] First of all, 首先
[04:48] it would be “Bishops Are Crazy.” 应该是”主教们被夹头”
[04:51] Not if you’re being crazy. 头被门夹的是你
[04:54] Checkmate. 将死
[04:58] Hey, guys. 各位好啊
[04:59] – Hey. – Hello. -你好啊 -你来啦
[05:00] Where are the kids? 孩子们呢
[05:02] I thought they were with you. 我以为他们和你在一起
[05:03] – What? No! – I… I’m kidding. -什么 没有 -我开玩笑而已
[05:04] They’re at daycare. 他们在托儿所呢
[05:07] What about me makes you think my heart can handle that joke? 我的心脏看起来像能承受这种程度的玩笑吗
[05:12] You guys want to come hang out at my place this weekend? 你们这周末想来我家玩吗
[05:15] So we can help you babysit? 来你家好当保姆吗
[05:17] Uh, it’s not babysitting. 怎么会是当保姆呢
[05:19] They’re my children. 他们可是我的孩子
[05:21] They’re not our children. 但他们又不是我们的孩子
[05:22] Oh. Well, for you guys, then, it is babysitting. 那对你们来说就是当保姆了
[05:25] No offense, Howard, 无意冒犯 霍华德
[05:26] but I don’t want to spend my weekend 但我不想整个周末
[05:27] around your loud, sticky babies. 都围着你那又吵又黏乎乎的孩子转
[05:30] You can’t insult my kids. I am offended. 不许你侮辱我孩子 我被冒犯了
[05:32] N-No, you can’t be. I said “no offense.” 这可不行 我提前说过无意冒犯了
[05:34] That’s like “no backsies” but for offense. 这就像是冒犯版的”不许反悔”一样
[05:38] What do you say? We’ll play some board games. 你们认为如何 我们可以一起玩桌游
[05:40] It’ll be like a party. 就像是派对一样
[05:41] Three guys playing a board game 三个大男人一起玩桌游
[05:42] doesn’t sound like much of a party. 听起来可不像是派对
[05:45] Someone doesn’t remember college very well. 看来某人是忘了自己大学时光了
[05:50] As opposed to the leading nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, 与市场常见的非甾体类抗炎药不同
[05:52] our product greatly reduces the risk of ulcers. 我们的产品大大降低了溃疡的风险
[05:54] So it won’t burn a hole in your stomach. 所以它不会在你的胃上烧个洞
[05:56] And it won’t burn a hole in your wallet, either! 同时也不会在你的钱包上烧个洞哦
[05:59] Okay. 好了
[06:00] I got this. 我能搞定
[06:01] Thank you for stopping by. 感谢你们光临
[06:03] It’s a brand-new day! 这是崭新的一天
[06:05] See? You’re doing great. 看 你不是做得很好吗
[06:07] Mediocre actress, great drug pusher. 演技不咋地 卖药挺在行
[06:09] Who knew? 谁能猜得到呢
[06:12] Inflaminex, huh? 炎立大吗
[06:13] So what can you tell me about it? 给我详细讲解一下吧
[06:14] – Well, we… – Oh, don’t waste your time. -我们… -别浪费时间了
[06:16] His name is Danny. He works for one of the other drug companies. 他叫丹尼 是另一家医药公司的员工
[06:19] Hey, nothing wrong with checking out the competition. 来对手这里探探虚实也没什么错吧
[06:21] Aw, we don’t see you as competition. 我们还没有把你当成是对手
[06:25] You should. 别看不起人
[06:26] Our anti-inflammatory is hitting the market this year, too. 我们的消炎药今年也要上市了
[06:28] Well, ours has zero drug interaction risk. 我们在药物相互作用方面的风险是零哦
[06:30] Yeah. So does an Altoid. 薄荷糖也是
[06:34] Speaking of Altoids, 说到薄荷糖
[06:35] why don’t you go get one? 你怎么不去来一片呢
[06:36] Okay. 好了
[06:37] Let’s everyone calm down. 大家都冷静一下
[06:39] If you can’t find a pill for that here, 如果你在这儿没找到能让你冷静的药
[06:40] then you’re not trying hard enough. 那你一定是还找得不够仔细
[06:43] It’s all right. 没事
[06:44] I’ll go. 我走就是
[06:47] I don’t know what it is about that guy, 我不知道那人是哪点不对劲
[06:48] but he just gets on my nerves. 反正我就是看他不顺眼
[06:50] Well, you scared the bad man away. 你把坏人都吓走了
[06:51] Who’s a good girl? 真是乖乖小狗狗啊
[06:57] They’re still asleep. 他们还在睡觉呢
[06:59] Apparently, when I put someone down for a nap, 每次我让人小憩一下时
[07:01] they sleep hard. 他们都会睡得很死
[07:03] That’s a weird brag, Howard. 自夸这点听起来很诡异啊 霍华德
[07:07] I’ll get it. 我去开门
[07:09] Bernadette thinks I have poor parenting skills. 伯纳黛特还觉得我特别不会带娃呢
[07:12] Maybe she’s basing that on your poor husbanding skills. 也许她是从你特别不会当老公这点推断出来的
[07:17] Who can say? 谁知道呢
[07:18] I’m bad at a lot of things. 我不擅长的事可多了
[07:24] I didn’t think you were coming. 我以为你们不来呢
[07:26] Um, I changed my mind. 我改主意了
[07:27] I thought it’d be fun to spend some time with your children. 我觉得和你的孩子多相处一下也挺有趣的
[07:29] Where are the little scamps? 那些小流氓在哪里
[07:31] – “Scamps”? – I’m sorry. -“流氓”吗 -抱歉
[07:32] Tykes. Rug rats. 小崽子 小淘气
[07:33] What is the PC term these days? 如今的政治正确叫法是什么来着
[07:36] What’s going on? 你这是怎么了
[07:37] We were in the bookstore, and I found this. 我们在一家书店找到了这个
[07:41] Experimenting with Babies: 《和婴儿一起做实验
[07:44] 50 Amazing Science Projects You Can Perform on Your Kid. 50个可以应用在你小孩身上的有趣科学实验》
[07:48] You can’t experiment on his kids. 你不能拿他的孩子做实验
[07:49] Yeah, you’re not their father. 你又不是他们的爸爸
[07:51] You can’t experiment on my kids. 你不能拿我的孩子做实验
[07:53] Fine. Can I at least play a game with them? 好吧 那我至少可以和他们玩个游戏吧
[07:55] Perhaps… 也许…
[07:57] How Developed is Your Peripheral Vision? 测测你们的周边视觉发展得如何
[08:00] Mine’s great. I saw that. 我的周边视觉棒极了 我看到你的表情了
[08:10] You know, these experiments are pretty harmless. 这些实验都挺无害的
[08:12] There’s one where you just put the baby in front of a mirror 这一个是把宝宝放在镜子前
[08:15] and you watch them watch themselves. 然后观察他们观察自己
[08:16] That sounds adorable. Let me see. 听起来好有爱 让我看看
[08:19] How come when she talks about experiments on babies, 怎么她说拿宝宝做实验
[08:21] you think it’s adorable, but when I do it, 你就觉得很有爱 而我提起的时候
[08:22] everyone gets upset? 每个人都一脸嫌弃
[08:25] I think I can speak for all of us. 我想我可以代表大家回答这个问题
[08:27] You’re just creepy. 因为你这人就是很诡异
[08:31] No offense. 无意冒犯哦
[08:34] Hey, this one we can do with both Michael and Halley. 这个实验可以同时用麦克和哈雷做
[08:37] It’s called Grabby Hands. 叫做小手爱抓抓
[08:38] Wasn’t that your nickname in high school? 这不是你高中的外号吗
[08:42] No, it was Mama’s Boy. 不 我的外号叫妈宝男
[08:43] But the joke was on them, because I love my mom. 但我一点不害臊 因为我就爱我的妈咪
[08:47] Guys, listen, 各位 听着
[08:48] you secure them both in car seats 你把孩子放在安全座椅里固定好
[08:50] and slowly spin a toy 然后用绳子吊起一个玩具
[08:51] at the end of the string above them. 在他们面前慢慢转动
[08:53] The younger baby tends to reach 年幼的孩子会试图
[08:54] with either hand, 用任意一只手去抓
[08:55] and the older baby prefers the dominant hand. 年长的孩子倾向于用惯用手去抓
[08:58] That is kind of interesting. 听起来很有趣呀
[09:00] And it’s not really experimenting on the kids. 这不太算是拿孩子做实验
[09:02] It’s more like experimenting with the kids. 更像是和孩子一起做实验
[09:04] Well, I guess if you think about it, 我想如果你认真思考一下的话
[09:05] it’s kind of like playing games with them. 这更像是和他们一起玩游戏
[09:08] Okay, you know what, 这样吧
[09:08] when they wake up, we can try one or two of these. 等他们睡醒了 我们可以尝试一两个
[09:10] Yay! 耶
[09:14] I said, “Yay!” 我说了”耶”
[09:18] Thank you. It’s a brand-new day. 谢谢你 又是崭新的一天
[09:21] Wow, we got a pretty good crowd here. 来我们展位的人好多呀
[09:23] I know. But not as big as that booth. 是啊 但没那边展位的人多
[09:25] What’s going on over there? 那边在搞什么
[09:26] Yeah, that’s Chantix. 那是戒烟药”畅沛”
[09:28] Ray Liotta’s signing autographs until 2:00. 两点前男星雷·利奥塔都在那边签名
[09:34] Hey, I thought we weren’t supposed to have our phones in the booth. 不是说不准在展位用手机吗
[09:37] That’s a “you” rule, not a “me” rule. 那是规定你 不是规定我
[09:41] Hey, can I help you? 你好 有什么能帮到你吗
[09:43] Actually, I’m looking for the bathroom. 其实我在找洗手间
[09:44] Ah, yes. It’s right next to the laxative booth. 就在泻药展位旁边
[09:46] Clever, right? 这安排好机智 不是吗
[09:51] So we meet again. 我们又见面了
[09:52] Oh, yeah. Uh, Danny, right? How’s your launch going? 你叫丹尼 对吧 你们新药发布怎么样了
[09:55] Good. 很好
[09:56] Is Dr. Rostenkowski around? 罗斯滕科斯基博士在吗
[09:58] No, she stepped out for a call, although I wouldn’t be surprised 不在 她出去接电话了 不过她要是去了排队
[10:00] if she’s in line to meet Ray Liotta. 见雷·利奥塔 我也不意外
[10:03] Yeah. Something tells me she’s not crazy about me. 有什么告诉我 她不太喜欢我
[10:05] Yeah. Something tells me that, too, and it was her. 是啊 也有什么告诉我了 就是她本人
[10:09] Well, it doesn’t matter, I was actually hoping to talk to you. 没关系 我其实是想跟你聊聊
[10:12] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[10:13] You’ve done a terrific job with Inflaminex. 炎立大的销售工作你做得很棒
[10:16] We’re always on the lookout for great salespeople. 我们一直在寻找优秀的销售人员
[10:18] I think we could make you happy. 我想我们能让你快乐
[10:19] Uh, thanks, but I’m pretty happy. 谢了 不过我现在就挺快乐的
[10:21] – I could be more happy. – Tell it to your shrink, Karen. -我可以更快乐点 -跟你心理医生说去 凯伦
[10:27] Hey, Howie, everything okay? 华仔 没出什么事吧
[10:28] Yeah, everything’s great. 一切都很好
[10:29] I was just wondering if we had any large barbecue tongs. 我就想问问 我们家有没有大烧烤夹
[10:33] Uh, bottom left drawer. Are you guys grilling? 底层左边那个抽屉里 你们在烧烤吗
[10:36] Nope, just playing games with the kids. 不是 只是要跟孩子们玩游戏
[10:39] Why do you need tongs? 那为什么要用到夹子
[10:40] Love you, too, bye. 我也爱你 再见
[10:42] I-I bet Michael grabs it before Halley. 我肯定麦克会比哈雷先抓
[10:45] Not a chance. 做梦
[10:46] Halley’s a year older, you know she’s gonna get it first. 哈雷比他大一岁 你知道她会先抓到的
[10:48] I just think he wants it more. Come on. 我只是觉得他更想要玩具 加油
[10:51] Come on, you got this. You got this, Michael 加油 你可以的 你可以的 麦克
[10:53] Grab it. Grab it, Halley. I believe in you. 抓住 抓住呀 哈雷 我相信你行
[10:55] Oh! That was so close. Just keep on trying. 差一点就成功了 继续努力啊
[10:58] Hey. Hey, y-you guys want to make this more interesting? 你们想让这个变得更有意思吗
[11:01] By establishing a double-blind protocol 通过制定双盲实验计划
[11:01] 指在实验过程中 测验者与被测验者 都不知道被测者所属的组别 旨在消除主观偏差和个人偏好
[11:02] so we have a foundation to publish? Yes. 这样我们才有发表论文的基础吗 好啊
[11:08] Look, here’s my card. Maybe we can get a drink this weekend. 这是我的名片 或许周末我们可以一起喝一杯
[11:10] Oh, I don’t know. I’m pretty busy. 我说不好 我挺忙的
[11:11] I have to inventory all the giveaways. 我得清点赠品存货
[11:13] Hey, beat it. Shoo. 走开 滚蛋
[11:17] So what did he want? 他想干嘛
[11:18] – Nothing. – He offered her a job. -没干嘛 -他挖她过去工作
[11:20] No one likes a tattletale, Karen. 没人喜欢打小报告的人 凯伦
[11:24] So, what’s up, traitor? 怎么回事 叛徒
[11:25] Dammit, Karen. 凯伦 你个大嘴巴
[11:28] Okay, you want to engage the babies. 首先 需要引起宝宝们的注意
[11:30] The subjects. 你是指实验对象
[11:33] – The babies. – Fine. The babies. -是宝宝们 -好吧 宝宝们
[11:36] Baby-A and Baby-B. 宝宝A和宝宝B
[11:38] Engage them for a minute and take note of their reactions. 引起他们注意 然后记下他们的反应
[11:41] There’s something familiar about all this. 这一切看起来好有既视感
[11:44] Okay, go. 开始
[11:45] Hello, baby. 你好呀 宝宝
[11:46] Are you having a pleasant day? 你今天过得愉快吗
[11:47] Oh, my G– This is my entire childhood. 天啊 我整个童年就是这么过的
[11:53] Leonard, Leonard, you’re tainting my data. 莱纳德 莱纳德 你污染我的数据了
[11:55] Uh, it’s like word for word. 简直一字不差
[11:58] – How much time is left? – 35 seconds. -还剩多少时间 -35秒
[12:00] Oh really? He’s not reacting at all. 真的吗 他完全没反应
[12:02] Sheldon, he’s a baby. 谢尔顿 他还是个宝宝
[12:03] That’s not how you talk to him, okay? J-Just watch. 你用这种方式跟他说话不对 看我的
[12:08] Halley. 哈雷
[12:10] Who’s your favorite uncle? 谁是你最喜欢的叔叔呀
[12:13] Unka Koo. 库蜀黍
[12:17] I got a dud, let’s switch. 我这孩子是坏的 我们交换
[12:20] Keep trying. It’s for science. 继续尝试 这是为了科学
[12:22] Is that all I was to her? 我对她来说就只有这意义吗
[12:23] Just an experiment? 只是个实验
[12:25] Michael. Michael, you’re making me look bad. 麦克 麦克 你让我好没面子
[12:27] I-Interact with me. 跟我互动啊
[12:29] He grabbed my finger. 他抓住了我的手指
[12:30] Oh, he’s smiling. I’m doing it. 他笑了 我做到了
[12:34] – That’s time. – Oh, really? -时间到 -真的吗
[12:36] Can we do one more? 能再来一次吗
[12:37] I think these guys need to get some food. 我想宝宝们需要吃点东西了
[12:40] By pushing a lever at the end 在我们设计的超越障碍训练场
[12:41] of an obstacle course that we design? 终点推杆获得食物吗
[12:44] No, by opening the door to a hangar 不 是打开嘴巴飞机库
[12:46] and letting the airplane fly in. 让飞机汤匙飞进嘴里
[12:49] Although, Sheldon, maybe it could be an experiment. 不过谢尔顿 或许可以做个实验
[12:52] Are you suggesting we color-code their food 你是提议我们将他们的食物标上不同颜色
[12:54] so we can examine their diapers later? 然后晚点检查他们的尿布吗
[12:58] Sure. 好啊
[13:00] These diapers are gonna be full of data. 这些尿布会装进满满一包”数据”的
[13:05] I never thought I would see Sheldon enjoying himself 我从没想过会看到谢尔顿跟宝宝
[13:07] around babies so much. 玩得这么开心
[13:10] Yeah, how about that? 是啊 没料到吧
[13:11] So he just happened to stumble upon a book 所以他就这么刚好在我们准备
[13:14] about experimenting with them the same day 跟霍华德的孩子们玩的同一天
[13:17] we were hanging out with Howard’s kids? 发现了一本讲跟宝宝做实验的书
[13:21] Yep, don’t overthink it. 对 别想太多
[13:25] Oh, my God. 天啊
[13:26] At sleepaway camp my cabin was called “Control Group.” 我去住宿营时睡的小木屋就叫”实验对照小组”
[13:36] I can’t believe you took his business card. 你居然收下了他的名片
[13:38] I can’t believe we’re still talking about this. 我们居然还在聊这个话题
[13:40] He handed it to me. What was I supposed to do? 他递给我了 我能怎么办
[13:42] Hand it back to him and tell him 递回给他
[13:43] to stick it where the sun don’t shine. 然后叫他把名片塞菊花里
[13:46] You are not serious. 你不是认真[严重]的吧
[13:48] Serious as the hepatitis 跟他们公司的胆固醇药
[13:49] their cholesterol medication gave thousands of people. 害数千人得的肝炎一样严重
[13:54] Did it? 真的吗
[13:55] Maybe. 或许吧
[13:58] You’re not really considering this, are you? 你不是真的在考虑这事吧
[13:59] I don’t know. It’s kinda flattering. 我不知道 我挺受宠若惊的
[14:02] Please, he’s just using you to get to me. 拜托 他接近是想利用你来气我
[14:04] Or he’s trying to get to me 也可能他接近我
[14:06] because I’m really good at my job. 是因为我的工作能力太强了
[14:08] Don’t be so naive. 别这么天真
[14:09] They’re our number one competitor. 他们是我们的头号竞争对手
[14:11] They have a rival drug coming out 他们马上就要推出一款竞品药了
[14:12] with a name I wish we thought of– Forsootha. 我真希望我们当初也想到这名字了 “服舒洒”
[14:16] It’s got “soothe” right in it. 名字里有”舒”又有”服”
[14:17] How did we miss that? 我们当初怎么就没想到呢
[14:19] You know, our brand recognition is three times higher than theirs. 我们的品牌认知度比他们的要高三倍
[14:22] And I did that with a stupid product name and no assistant. 哪怕产品名傻逼还没助理 但我还是做到了
[14:25] You only have this job because I gave it to you. 你能拥有这份工作 是靠我给你的
[14:28] You know who else was begging you 你知道当初还有谁在求你
[14:29] to head up their sales team? Nobody. 带领他们的销售团队吗 没人
[14:31] Well, you know who’s begging me now? Danny. 你知道现在谁在求我吗 丹尼
[14:34] I can’t believe this is how you thank me. 我真不敢相信你这么回报我的恩情
[14:36] I thanked you by thanking you. 我对你说了谢谢来表达感谢之情
[14:38] And I sent you that fancy box of pears. 我还送了你一盒豪华高档梨
[14:40] What am I supposed to do with 20 pears? 你要我怎么处理20个梨
[14:42] Have a pear party? 办个梨子派对吗
[14:49] Ooh, a juicy pear. 这梨水真多啊
[14:54] Where are the kids? 孩子们去哪儿了
[14:55] Oh, Sheldon’s helping Howard give them a bath. 谢尔顿在帮霍华德给孩子们洗澡
[14:58] So you really think 所以你真的认为
[15:00] you can trick Sheldon into liking babies? 你可以骗谢尔顿喜欢孩子吗
[15:04] I slept with him; I married him. 我睡了他 嫁了他
[15:06] You want to bet against me? 你想跟我对赌吗
[15:11] Oh, you were right, Amy. 你说得对 艾米
[15:12] There were so many valuable experiments 在洗澡的时候 可以对他们
[15:14] to perform on them during bath time. 做好多宝贵的实验哦
[15:17] You don’t say. 可不是嘛
[15:21] I do. I tested their object permanence with a rubber duck, 真的 我用玩具橡胶鸭测试了他们的物体恒存心理
[15:24] and we took a run at Archimedes’ water displacement, 我们还尝试了阿基米德的浮力定律
[15:27] but that went right over their heads. 但是水直接淹没了他们的脑袋
[15:29] Well, I’m glad you had a good day. 我很高兴你今天玩得很开心
[15:31] I did. It’s so funny, 是啊 说起来真有趣
[15:33] we did all these experiments on them 我们在他们身上做了那么多实验
[15:35] and they didn’t even notice. 他们却丝毫没有注意到
[15:37] I know, I was worried it would be obvious, but it wasn’t. 我懂 我本来也担心太明显 但事实证明不会
[15:44] I guess we should go and let Howard get them ready for bed. 我觉得我们应该走了 让霍华德哄孩子们睡觉
[15:46] Yeah. Do you think he’d let us come back 好吧 你觉得他还会让我们再来
[15:48] and do some more? 做更多实验吗
[15:49] Maybe we could take them to the park. 或许我们可以带他们去公园
[15:51] Smart. There’ll be more babies. 好机智 那里会有更多的宝宝
[15:53] It’s a bigger sample size. 就有更多的样本量了
[16:01] Where did Leonard go? 莱纳德去哪儿了
[16:03] Just tell me the truth, Mother. 跟我说实话吧 妈
[16:06] Was my whole childhood just one big experiment? 我的整个童年就是一个大实验吗
[16:10] Of course not, dear. 当然不是啦 亲爱的
[16:11] It was thousands of small experiments. 是成千上万个小实验
[16:16] So that’s all I was to you, a-a test subject? 所以我对你而言就是个实验对象吗
[16:20] No, you were my baby and I found you fascinating. 不 你是我的宝贝 我觉得你很棒
[16:24] Really? 真的吗
[16:25] Yes, watching you develop, tracking your progress. 是的 看着你成长 追踪你的发展过程
[16:29] I know I’m not the warmest of parents, 我知道我不是最温暖贴心的父母
[16:32] but it was time we spent together, 但我们曾经一起共度了许多时光
[16:34] and, honestly, those are some of my fondest memories. 说实话 那是我最喜欢的美好记忆之一
[16:40] When did you stop? 你什么时候停止实验的
[16:42] Oh, I can’t tell you, the experiment isn’t over. 我无法告诉你 实验还没结束呢
[16:50] Zangen’s a fine company. 你们公司的确是不错
[16:51] They got a couple of good drugs, 手上有几款好药
[16:53] but we control 60% of the market. 但我们掌控了60%的市场
[16:55] Hell, commissions on just our fungal creams 光是卖真菌乳膏所能获得的抽成
[16:57] will put you in a new Mercedes. 就能让你买一辆全新的奔驰车了
[16:59] Danny. Danny, look at me. 丹尼 丹尼 看着我
[17:00] Does this face sell fungal creams? 你看我这张脸像卖真菌乳膏的吗
[17:04] No. This face is cholesterol drugs and above. 不 这张脸只卖胆固醇药及更高级的药
[17:08] Playing hard to get, huh? 玩高冷难泡是吧
[17:10] No one’s ever accused me of that before. 以前还从来没人这么说过我呢
[17:13] Look, why don’t I just give you a number 不如我直接告诉你一个数字
[17:15] and see what you think? 然后你考虑看看吧
[17:16] Ooh, are-are you gonna write it on a napkin 你是要写在纸巾上
[17:18] and slide it over to me? 然后推到我这边来吗
[17:19] No, I was just gonna say it. 不 我打算直接说出来
[17:24] Do you want me to write it on a napkin 你想让我写在纸巾上
[17:25] and slide it over to you? 然后推到你那边吗
[17:26] Yah. 当然啦
[17:28] You got it. 没问题
[17:31] Danny, you rat bastard. 丹尼 你个卑鄙的混蛋
[17:34] What? I’m just making your friend an offer. 怎么了 我只是给你的朋友开个价而已
[17:36] Yeah, he’s writing it on a napkin like in the movies. 没错 他会像电影里那样写在纸巾上
[17:41] That’s not an offer. 这什么狗屁价啊
[17:42] Do you know how amazing this girl is? 你知道这姑娘有多出色吗
[17:44] – Aw. You think I’m amazing? – Stay out of this. -天啊 你觉得我很出色吗 -别多嘴
[17:47] I’m serious.. 我说的是真的
[17:48] Not only is she a helluva salesperson, 她不仅仅是极其出色的销售
[17:50] she’s the hardest worker I’ve ever seen. 也是我见过的工作最勤奋刻苦的人
[17:51] I know, that’s why I’m trying to steal her from you. 我知道 所以我才想把她从你手中偷过来
[17:53] Well, then you’re gonna have to do a lot better than this, 那你可得开一个比这高得多的价
[17:55] because I promise you, 因为我向你保证
[17:56] I’m not gonna let her go without a fight. 我不会毫不反抗 轻松放走她的
[17:58] You do not want that, she’s a biter. 你不会想要跟她作对的 她是个母狮子
[18:01] Just think about it. 考虑一下吧
[18:04] You know, I don’t have to. 其实我没什么好想的
[18:05] Thanks, but I’m happy where I am. 谢谢你 但我对现在的工作很满意
[18:07] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[18:11] Can I just see what he wrote on the napkin? 我能看看他在纸巾上写的数字是多少吗
[18:13] What napkin? 什么纸巾
[18:21] You know, spending time with Michael and Halley today 今天跟麦克和哈雷一起玩
[18:25] really made me think about our future children. 让我开始想我们未来的孩子
[18:31] What an interesting and completely unforeseen development. 真是有趣又出乎意料的发展
[18:36] What are you thinking? 你有什么想法
[18:37] Well, I just can’t decide. 我无法做决定
[18:39] Either five sets of triplets 是生五组三胞胎
[18:41] or three sets of quintuplets. 还是三组五胞胎
[18:45] You know what? It doesn’t matter as long as they’re healthy. 算了 只要他们健健康康的 这都不重要
[18:48] And divisible by three. 还有能被三整除就行
[18:51] That’s a lot of babies, Sheldon. 那简直是超生足球队了 谢尔顿
[18:53] Oh, only for humans. 只是对人类来说比较多而已
[18:55] For frogs, it’s just a drop in the bucket. 对青蛙来说 那数量可少得很
[18:58] Well, I’m sorry I’m not a frog. 我很抱歉我不是青蛙
[19:01] Oh, don’t feel bad, Amy. 别难过 艾米
[19:03] You’re good enough for me. 你也够我凑合了
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme