时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, Professor Proton fans, | 好的 各位《质子教授》粉丝们 |
[00:04] | get ready to meet Dr. Sheldon Cooper | 准备好迎接谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[00:06] | and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler, | 与艾米·菲拉·福勒博士吧 |
[00:08] | a pair of real-life scientists | 这对夫妇可是真实的科学家 |
[00:10] | who may win the Nobel Prize. | 还很有可能赢得诺贝尔奖呢 |
[00:12] | That’s like the Kids’ Choice Award, | 那是一个类似儿童选择奖 |
[00:12] | 美国某儿童台所举办 由14岁以下儿童投票 选出的杰出电视电影音乐人 还会被绿油漆灌顶 | |
[00:15] | but with more science and less slime. | 但是更有科学含量 也没有那么多绿油漆 |
[00:19] | Hi, thanks for having us. | 你好 感谢贵节目邀请我们 |
[00:21] | Kids’ Choice Award? | 儿童选择奖 |
[00:21] | Why would they let kids choose anything? | 为什么会有人让儿童选任何东西啊 |
[00:23] | They’re basically human larvae. | 儿童基本就是人类的幼虫啊 |
[00:27] | Well, they are kind of our target audience. | 他们算是本节目的目标观众群呢 |
[00:33] | Greetings, children. | 你们好啊 孩子们 |
[00:35] | Toys, am I right? | 玩具超棒 我没说错吧 |
[00:37] | He is. He has hundreds of them. | 他说得对 他就有几百个玩具 |
[00:41] | So you two have discovered something | 所以你们俩发现了某些 |
[00:42] | that a lot of people are really excited about. | 让很多人都十分感兴趣的东西 |
[00:45] | We have. | 的确是 |
[00:46] | Now, before you explain it, | 在你们开始解释之前 |
[00:48] | keep in mind that our average viewer is this many. | 请记得 我们的平均观众年龄只有这么大 |
[00:52] | Okay, imagine you’re looking in a mirror. | 好的 请幻想一下自己看着镜子 |
[00:55] | The image you see looks just like you. | 镜中的画面看起来与你一模一样 |
[00:58] | That’s called symmetrical. | 这就叫做对称 |
[01:00] | Now imagine you have a billion mirrors, | 现在请幻想你有几十亿个镜子 |
[01:02] | and each of them reflects one thing about you correctly | 每一面镜子都正确反照出了你的一个部分 |
[01:05] | and a billion things about you incorrectly. | 但也错误反照出了你的几十亿个部分 |
[01:08] | And imagine the set of incorrect things | 再幻想一下那些被错误反照的部分 |
[01:10] | are floating in an abstract n-dimensional hyperspace. | 在一个抽象的N维超空间里漂浮着 |
[01:14] | Now imagine there was never a mirror to begin with. | 现在再幻想一下那些镜子从开始就不存在 |
[01:19] | Oh, was that a doorbell? | 那是门铃声吗 |
[01:21] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我没听到啊 |
[01:25] | Huh, there it is again. | 又有一声了 |
[01:28] | Sheldon, why don’t you answer it? | 谢尔顿 你去开门吧 |
[01:31] | But I don’t know who it is. | 但我不知道是谁来了啊 |
[01:32] | Maybe it’s a special guest who I invited just to surprise you. | 或许是某个我邀请来给你惊喜的特别来宾 |
[01:35] | Why don’t you open it up and find out. | 你去开门查明真相吧 |
[01:38] | This is a terrible message to send to children. | 这是给孩子很不好的示范 |
[01:40] | Children, you never open the door | 孩子们 永远不能在 |
[01:42] | if you don’t know who’s on the other side. | 不知道门后是谁的情况下给人开门 |
[01:43] | You always make your mommy or daddy do it | 你一定要让爸爸或妈妈去开门 |
[01:45] | while you hide under the bed and try to imagine | 而你躲到床底下开始想象 |
[01:47] | what your superhero name will be when you avenge their deaths. | 你以后成为超级英雄去报杀父母之仇时的名字 |
[01:52] | I’ll get it. | 我去开吧 |
[01:54] | But it can’t be The Silver Shadow– that’s mine. | 但你不能叫银影 这名字是我的 |
[01:58] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:02] | Captain on the bridge! Captain on the bridge! | 舰长驾到了 舰长驾到了 |
[02:07] | You’re William Shatner. | 你是威廉·夏特纳 |
[02:07] | 曾饰演《星际旅行:初代》及其的七部衍生电影中 进取号星舰舰长詹姆斯·T·柯克的角色 | |
[02:08] | You can call me Bill. | 你可以叫我比尔 |
[02:09] | – Ooh, can I call you Captain? – No. | -我能称你为舰长吗 -不能 |
[02:10] | – Please? – No. | -拜托了 -不行 |
[02:14] | Please? | 求求你 |
[02:15] | Sure. | 可以 |
[02:17] | And w-will you call me Science Officer Cooper? | 那你能叫我库珀科学官吗 |
[02:20] | This has got to stop. | 别再闹下去了 |
[02:23] | I think you know how to make it stop. | 你知道怎么样让我停下来 |
[02:25] | Put her there, Science Officer Cooper. | 握个手吧 库珀科学官 |
[02:30] | Put her there, Science Officer Cooper. | 握个手吧 库珀科学官 |
[02:36] | Oh, poor Shatner. | 可怜的夏特纳 |
[02:38] | Poor Shatner? I have to eat lunch now. | 还可怜的夏特纳 我现在要吃午饭更可怜 |
[02:43] | Look, Sheldon’s pretty embarrassed, | 听我说 谢尔顿觉得挺羞耻的 |
[02:44] | so when he gets here, we should… | 所以等一下他来了 我们… |
[02:46] | – Make fun of him? – A lot. | -疯狂嘲讽他吗 -暴风吐槽 |
[02:48] | Guys, don’t you think that’s a little mean? | 两位 你们不觉得这样有点损吗 |
[02:50] | – Yeah. – Okay, just so we’re all on the same page. | -是有点 -我就确定一下我们都想耍贱 |
[02:53] | – Hello. – Hey. | -各位好 -你好啊 |
[02:55] | So, Sheldon, did you get William Shatner’s autograph, | 谢尔顿 你收到威廉·夏特纳的签名 |
[02:58] | or maybe his dry cleaning bill? | 或是他的干洗账单了吗 |
[03:00] | Very funny, get it all out. | 好好笑 要吐槽快吐 |
[03:02] | Like you did on William Shatner? | 就像你吐在威廉·夏特纳身上那样吗 |
[03:06] | Raj, do you have something to add? | 拉杰 你还有什么要补充的吗 |
[03:08] | You brought shame upon yourself and your family. | 你丢了你自己与你全家人的脸 |
[03:11] | It’s not funny, but it’s true. | 这不好笑 但这是真的 |
[03:14] | I will admit the meeting did not go the way I wanted. | 我承认那次见面没有按我预想中发展 |
[03:17] | Because you barfed where no man has barfed before? | 因为你吐在了无人吐过之处吗 |
[03:22] | Well, the next time I meet him, it will go better. | 下一次我再见到他 情况会好很多的 |
[03:25] | Next time? What makes you think there’s gonna be a next time? | 下一次 你凭什么觉得人家还会再见你 |
[03:28] | Wil will give me another chance. He thinks the world of me. | 威尔再给了我一次机会 他十分仰慕我 |
[03:31] | Aw. One of the reasons I love you | 我爱你的其中一个原因 |
[03:33] | is you actually believe that. | 就是因为你真会信这种话 |
[03:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Wil Wheaton. Wil Wheaton. | 威尔·惠顿 威尔·惠顿 |
[04:12] | Wil Wheaton. | 威尔·惠顿 |
[04:20] | Wil Wheaton. | 威尔·惠顿 |
[04:22] | Wil Wheaton. | 威尔·惠顿 |
[04:24] | Wil Wheaton. | 威尔·惠顿 |
[04:28] | Now’s not a good time, Sheldon. | 现在不太方便 谢尔顿 |
[04:30] | – For what? – You. | -不方便干嘛 -见你 |
[04:33] | I need to apologize. | 我需要来道歉 |
[04:35] | – Apology accepted. – Wil, come on, | -接受你的道歉 -威尔快点啊 |
[04:37] | I cast fireball, | 我释放了火球术 |
[04:38] | you need to roll your dexterity save. | 你得来掷骰决定敏捷调整值 |
[04:40] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[04:41] | Are you playing Dungeons & Dragons? | 你们在玩《龙与地下城》吗 |
[04:43] | – No. – Would you hurry up, man, | -没有 -你能不能快点啊 |
[04:45] | the map says this dungeon’s full of dragons. | 地图上写着这地下城里到处都是龙 |
[04:50] | – Still no. – Who are you playing with? | -真的不是 -你在跟谁玩啊 |
[04:53] | Ugh… it’s just some friends, you don’t know them. | 我的一些朋友 你不认识他们 |
[04:56] | Wheaton, get back here. | 惠顿 快回来 |
[04:57] | Hobgoblins are at the gate, | 大地精冲到大门啦 |
[04:59] | and you’re at the door buying Girl Scout Cookies. | 而你却在门口买女童子军的饼干 |
[05:04] | – Is that William Shat…? – Nope. | -那是威廉·夏… -不是 |
[05:10] | Hey, you guys want to read my fan fiction mash-up, | 你们想不想读一下我写的同人小说 |
[05:13] | “Captain Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”? | 《了不起的麦瑟尔队长夫人》 |
[05:17] | – Nope. – Certainly not. | -不要 -敬谢不敏 |
[05:18] | You don’t even know what it’s about. | 你们都还不知道内容如何呢 |
[05:20] | Is it about a superhero | 是不是关于一个 |
[05:21] | who finds her voice by doing stand-up? | 通过脱口秀实现超能力的超级英雄呀 |
[05:23] | That’s so much better than what I had. | 你这创意可比我写得好多了 |
[05:27] | Mine is just a Jewish girl that flies. | 我笔下只是一个会飞的犹太姑娘 |
[05:31] | I’d read that. | 我愿意读这故事 |
[05:33] | Guys, guys, Wil Wheaton | 各位 威尔·威顿 |
[05:35] | hosts a secret celebrity D&D game. | 在家里办了秘密《龙与地下城》的名人局呢 |
[05:38] | – How do you know? – Who was there? | -你怎么知道 -都有谁参加呢 |
[05:39] | Why are you damp? | 你怎么浑身湿漉漉的 |
[05:41] | I was trying to peek in Wil’s window, | 我想从威尔的窗户偷窥来着 |
[05:43] | and he turned the sprinklers on. | 结果他打开了花园洒水器喷我 |
[05:45] | Oh, that means they must be really famous. | 这就代表那些人一定很出名了 |
[05:48] | I’m almost positive I heard William Shatner. | 我基本确定我听到了威廉·夏特纳的声音 |
[05:50] | I wonder who else is playing. | 我好奇还有哪些人也参加了 |
[05:52] | I-I bet we can use graph theory to determine who Wil knows | 我想我们可以用图形理论来分析威尔认识谁 |
[05:56] | – and who is likely to play D&D. – Yes. | -和谁有可能来玩《龙与地下城》 -没错 |
[05:58] | Okay, obviously he’s connected to the whole Next Gen cast… | 他肯定和《星际旅行:下一代》的演员都熟啦… |
[06:04] | So this is the rest of our night, huh? | 我们今晚接下来就是这内容了吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, no, | 不 |
[06:09] | this is the rest of our lives. | 是我们此生接下来都是这些了 |
[06:13] | And Josh Brolin gets you to every Avenger. | 乔什·布洛林[灭霸]和每个复联成员都认识 |
[06:18] | Kevin Smith’s in this article | 这篇写哪些名人会玩《龙与地下城》的文章 |
[06:19] | about celebrities who play D&D. | 提到了凯文·史密斯[美国导演] |
[06:21] | Oh! A-And he was on Wil’s podcast, | 而且他也上过威尔的播客 |
[06:23] | so they know each other. | 所以他们互相认识 |
[06:24] | G-Go on his Instagram, | 快去他的照片分享网看看 |
[06:25] | see if you can find anything. | 有没有任何线索 |
[06:27] | Yeah, he-he posted something an hour ago: | 他一个小时前发了点东西 |
[06:29] | “#GameNight.” | 话题”游戏夜” |
[06:31] | That looks like Wil’s house. | 这看起来很像威尔的家 |
[06:33] | William Shatner, | 威廉·夏特纳 |
[06:34] | Kevin Smith– who else could be there? | 凯文·史密斯 还会有谁呢 |
[06:37] | Do you see what I see over his shoulder? | 你有看到我在他肩膀后看到的东西吗 |
[06:40] | Is that a ghost? | 那是个鬼吗 |
[06:43] | I think it’s Stuart. | 我看着像斯图尔特 |
[06:48] | That is Stuart. What-What’s he doing there? | 还真是斯图尔特 他在那里干什么 |
[06:51] | Maybe he died in Wil’s house | 也许是他死在威尔的家里 |
[06:52] | and he can’t leave until he solves his own murder. | 在破解自己的谋杀案之前都无法离开 |
[06:57] | Why would Wil invite Stuart and not us? | 为什么威尔会邀请斯图尔特而不是我们 |
[07:01] | – I know the answer. – Yeah. | -我知道答案 -没错 |
[07:02] | We all know the answer. | 我们都知道答案 |
[07:19] | Hey, guys. | 各位好 |
[07:20] | You’re home late. | 今天回来有点晚啊 |
[07:23] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:24] | I had a crazy night. I went to the pharmacy. | 我今晚过得可疯狂了 我去了药店 |
[07:29] | I like to be there when the new decongestants drop. | 我喜欢在新款鼻塞药上架时在那等着呢 |
[07:32] | Cut the crap. We know where you were. | 少胡扯 我们知道你去了哪里 |
[07:34] | We know what you were doing. | 我们知道你干了什么 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I just told you. I was at CVS breathing my ass off. | 我跟你们说啦 我去药店狂吸鼻塞药了 |
[07:39] | Oh, you were breathing, all right. | 你的确是去狂吸了 |
[07:40] | You were breathing the rarefied air of celebrities. | 你吸的是稀薄的名人之气 |
[07:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[07:44] | Then why are you trembling? | 那你抖个什么劲 |
[07:45] | I’m always trembling. | 我不是时刻都发抖吗 |
[07:47] | We know you were at Wil’s D&D game. | 我们知道你参加了威尔的《龙与地下城》游戏 |
[07:49] | We saw you on Instagram. | 我们在照片墙上看到你了 |
[07:50] | We just want to know how you got invited. | 我们想知道你是如何被邀请的 |
[07:53] | I can’t talk about it or they won’t invite me back next week. | 我不能说 否则他们下周就不带我玩了 |
[07:56] | So there’s another game next week. | 所以下周还会举办一次对吧 |
[07:58] | I didn’t mean to say that. | 我没想泄露这个 |
[07:59] | – Who’s in it? – I can’t tell you! | -都有谁参加了 -我不能告诉你们 |
[08:01] | – How do we get invited? – I don’t know! | -我们怎么才能受邀请 -我不知道 |
[08:03] | How many hit dice are they playing the wereboar as having? | 他们给野猪人多少生命骰 |
[08:07] | 12D8 + 24 我是说 我不知道 | |
[08:17] | Hey, Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[08:18] | I don’t want to play anymore. It’s too much pressure. | 我不想再玩了 压力太大了 |
[08:22] | – Why, what happened? – I’ve-I’ve said too much. | -怎么了 出什么事了 – 我泄漏了太多东西 |
[08:24] | You haven’t said anything. | 你什么都还没说呢 |
[08:27] | – Not to you, to them. – Who’s them? | -不是对你 是对他们 -他们是谁 |
[08:29] | Ah! Now I have said too much! | 现在我泄漏太多了 |
[08:35] | But y-you blocked your number, right? | 你隐藏了你的号码吧 |
[08:37] | Relax, | 放松点 |
[08:38] | this is not my first creepy phone call. | 这又不是我第一次打骚扰电话了 |
[08:42] | It’s like riding a bike… | 这就像骑自行车… |
[08:43] | slowly past a girl’s house. | 缓缓经过一个女孩的家 |
[08:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:48] | Wil, | 威尔 |
[08:49] | Bill Shatner here. | 我是威廉·夏特纳 |
[08:53] | Is this Howard? | 你是霍华德吧 |
[08:56] | Of course not. It-It’s Shatner. | 当然不是 我是夏特纳 |
[08:59] | If you don’t believe me, ask my good friend, Christopher Walken. | 不信你问我的好朋友克里斯托弗·沃肯[演员] |
[09:03] | Hello, Bill and I are just hanging out… | 你好 比尔和我正在… |
[09:09] | at The Polo Lounge. | 马球酒吧呢 |
[09:11] | Mr. Shatner, Mr. Walken, here are your martinis. | 夏特纳先生 沃肯先生 这是您二位的马丁尼 |
[09:15] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么呀 |
[09:16] | – I’m filling out the world. – You’re ruining it. | -我在帮你增加可信度 -你毁了我的表演 |
[09:18] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[09:19] | Thanks, Wil. | 谢了 威尔 |
[09:29] | Sheldon, why are you walking everywhere? Just get a horse. | 谢尔顿 你为什么要徒步走 骑个马啊 |
[09:31] | I had a horse. It got hit by a train. | 我有匹马 它被火车撞死了 |
[09:35] | Get another one. | 那就再弄一匹呀 |
[09:36] | I can’t just replace Chauncey. | 我不能就这样把昌西换掉 |
[09:37] | I’m still in the grieving process. | 我还在哀悼期呢 |
[09:43] | Hey, Leonard, I have an opening in my D&D game next week, | 莱纳德 我下周《龙与地下城》的局有个空位 |
[09:46] | and I was wondering if you were interested in playing. | 我想问你有没有兴趣来玩 |
[09:48] | Well, yes, thank you. | 当然有啦 谢谢邀请 |
[09:50] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[09:51] | Now, here’s the thing, you can’t tell anyone. | 有个条件 你不能告诉任何人 |
[09:54] | I’m serious, not Howard, not Raj, | 我是认真的 不能告诉霍华德 拉杰 |
[09:55] | and certainly not Sheldon. | 尤其是谢尔顿 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:58] | I’m really sorry to put you in a position | 很抱歉让你不得不 |
[10:00] | where you have to lie to your friends… | 对你朋友们说谎 |
[10:01] | See you there! | 到时见 |
[10:04] | You come face to face with a massive monster | 你面前有一只巨大的怪物 |
[10:07] | with a gaping maw | 正朝你张开血盆大口 |
[10:08] | full of teeth, three huge legs, and flailing tentacles. | 它有满嘴利齿 三条巨腿 触手乱舞 |
[10:14] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[10:16] | Fellas, it looks like we’re facing a, an otyugh. | 各位 看样子我们遇到的是食腐怪 |
[10:21] | Here’s the plan… | 我打算这样对付它 |
[10:22] | Hold on there, Bill. | 等等 比尔 |
[10:25] | Now what, Kareem? | 又怎么了 卡里姆 |
[10:28] | How do we know it’s not a neo-otyugh? | 我们怎么知道它不是新式食腐怪 |
[10:31] | Same way I know the difference | 跟我判别枭熊和熊地精 |
[10:33] | between an owlbear and a bugbear. | 是同一个方法 |
[10:35] | Does that answer your question? | 这回答你的问题了吗 |
[10:37] | No. | 没有 |
[10:42] | Look, there’s one way to settle this: | 只有一个办法能解决这问题 |
[10:44] | we chop it up and look at the pieces. | 把怪物分尸 观察它的尸块 |
[10:46] | Oh, come on, why do you always got to attack everything? | 拜托 你为什么每次都要攻击所有生物 |
[10:48] | Why can’t we just try talking to it? | 就不能试试跟它沟通吗 |
[10:50] | Big surprise, Podcast here wants to talk. | 真不意外 播客主持人选择谈话 |
[10:55] | What do you think, Leonard? | 你觉得呢 莱纳德 |
[11:00] | I think this is the greatest day of my entire life. | 我觉得今天是我人生中最幸福的一天 |
[11:04] | It’s all right, buddy, one day you’ll meet a girl. | 没事的 兄弟 有一天你会遇到一个妹子 |
[11:16] | Hey, how was your lecture? | 你的讲座进行得怎么样 |
[11:17] | Oh, it was so good. | 棒得不得了 |
[11:19] | I-I-I mean, it-it started great, | 一开始就很棒 |
[11:22] | and then the, the middle was great, | 然后中间也很棒 |
[11:24] | and then the ending was like… | 到结尾时 简直 |
[11:26] | So great. | 棒到上天 |
[11:30] | Leonard, if you went to House of Pies again, just say it. | 莱纳德 如果你又去了派之家餐厅 直说就好 |
[11:34] | Wait, if you think I’m lying, | 等等 如果你觉得我在说谎 |
[11:36] | why do you think I’m eating pies? | 你为什么觉得我是去吃派了 |
[11:37] | Why don’t you think I’m… having an affair? | 你为什么不怀疑 我是有小三了 |
[11:40] | Listen, I-it’s fine, just next time, bring me a slice. | 真的没关系啦 下次给我也带一块就好 |
[11:44] | Okay, well, if you really want to know, | 好吧 如果你真心想知道 |
[11:47] | I’ll tell you where I was. | 我就告诉你我去哪了 |
[11:48] | I was at Wil’s D&D game, but that’s all I can say. | 我去威尔家玩《龙与地下城》了 其他的不可说 |
[11:51] | Oh, fun. Were there famous people there? | 真好玩 现场有名人吗 |
[11:53] | Ah, sorry, I-I-I can’t tell you that. | 抱歉 我不能说 |
[11:57] | Okay, well, yes, | 好吧 有啦 |
[12:00] | but I-I-I-I can’t tell you who. | 但我不能告诉你有谁 |
[12:03] | Well, no, I-I can tell you Shatner, | 不对 我能告诉你有夏特纳 |
[12:05] | but that’s only because you already knew that one. | 但只是因为你已经知道有他了 |
[12:08] | – Well, I’m glad you had fun. – Yeah. | -你玩得开心很好啊 -嗯 |
[12:10] | Ugh, I wish I could tell you who else was there. | 我真希望能告诉你还有谁在 |
[12:14] | I can’t, I promised. | 但我不能说 我答应过他 |
[12:15] | Yeah, if it makes you feel better, I couldn’t care less. | 不知道这话能不能让你好过些 老娘不在乎 |
[12:19] | That’s true, | 没错 |
[12:20] | you don’t care, so there’s no harm in telling you. | 你不在乎 所以告诉你也无妨 |
[12:22] | Okay, you really don’t have to. | 你真的不用说没关系 |
[12:24] | All right, I’ll tell you. Uh… | 好啦 人家就告诉你啦 |
[12:27] | Kevin Smith was there, | 有凯文·史密斯 |
[12:29] | and-and, uh, this really tall guy named Kareem. | 还有个个子很高的人 叫卡里姆 |
[12:33] | Wait-wait, K-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? | 等等 卡里姆·阿卜杜·贾巴尔吗[篮球巨星] |
[12:36] | I don’t know, it was, uh, Kareem something Jabbar. | 我不知道 反正是叫卡里姆什么什么贾巴尔 |
[12:41] | How do you know him? | 你怎么会认识他 |
[12:42] | How do you not know him? | 你怎么会不认识他 |
[12:45] | Well, I know him now ’cause he was there. | 我现在就认识啦 因为他也去了 |
[12:48] | That is so cool. | 实在太酷了 |
[12:50] | Oh, a-and that, uh, the guy that played | 对了 还有在《真爱如血》里 |
[12:51] | the werewolf on-on True Blood, | 演狼人的那个演员 |
[12:53] | – he was there. – Wh– Joe Manganiello? | -他也在 -乔·曼根尼罗吗 |
[12:56] | – Uh, yeah. – From Magic Mike? | -对 -演《魔力麦克》那个吗 |
[13:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:05] | Okay, okay, | 好 等等 |
[13:05] | did he look… like this? | 他是不是 长这样 |
[13:10] | He had his clothes on, but, yeah. | 他今晚有穿衣服 不过是他没错 |
[13:14] | I can’t believe you met Joe Manganiello. | 你居然见到乔·曼根尼罗了 |
[13:16] | – Is he nice? – Oh, he’s so nice. | -他人好不好 -他人超好 |
[13:18] | I-I-I rolled my dice underneath the couch, | 我把骰子滚掉到沙发底下了 |
[13:20] | and he just lifted it up, one hand. | 他用一只手就把沙发抬起来了 |
[13:24] | Oh, I-I bet he did. | 我想也是 |
[13:30] | Hi. Okay, can you guys keep a secret? | 姐妹们 能帮我保守一个秘密吗 |
[13:32] | – Yeah. – Sure. | -可以 -当然 |
[13:33] | Good, ’cause I can’t. | 很好 因为我保守不了 |
[13:35] | Leonard played Dungeons & Dragons | 莱纳德跟《魔力麦克》里 |
[13:37] | with the hot guy from Magic Mike. | 那个翘屁猛男一起玩《龙与地下城》 |
[13:39] | – I never got to see that movie. – Seriously? | -我没看完那部电影 -真的吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah, Howie made us leave | 真的 霍华德发现 |
[13:43] | as soon as he realized it wasn’t about magic. | 电影不是讲魔法之后 就让我们走了 |
[13:48] | Well, I have seen that movie one or seven times, | 那部电影我看过一遍或七遍 |
[13:50] | and trust me, it is magic. | 相信我 绝对充满”魔法” |
[13:55] | – Which guy? – That one. | -是里面哪一个 -这个 |
[13:57] | Abracadabra. | 嘛哩嘛哩哄 |
[14:01] | Hey, you know what was fun? | 你们知道什么好玩吗 |
[14:04] | That time we played Dungeons & Dragons. | 我们那次玩《龙与地下城》 |
[14:07] | That was fun. We should play that more. | 确实很好玩 我们应该多玩 |
[14:13] | Sorry, what now? | 抱歉 你们说什么了 |
[14:21] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么会来 |
[14:22] | Oh, I, uh, think Sheldon might have left something. | 谢尔顿好像落了点东西在这里 |
[14:25] | Oh, you mean, besides his lunch? | 你是指除了他的午餐之外的东西吗 |
[14:31] | You are so funny, Wil. | 你太搞笑了 威尔 |
[14:33] | We were just talking about how funny you are. | 我们刚刚还在说你有多幽默 |
[14:37] | Yeah, Leonard told you, didn’t he? | 莱纳德告诉你了 对吧 |
[14:38] | – Yeah. – Yup. | -是的 -对 |
[14:41] | It’s Manganiello? | 喜欢曼根尼罗吗 |
[14:41] | – Uh-huh. – Mm-hmm. | -是的 -当然 |
[14:43] | Feel good about yourselves? | 自我感觉良好吗 |
[14:44] | – Nope. – No. | -没 -没 |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:49] | Oh, we’re going with no? No. | 要说没有吗 没有 |
[14:54] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[14:56] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑个什么劲儿 |
[14:58] | What? This is my regular face. | 怎么了 我平常表情就这样 |
[15:00] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[15:02] | Y-Your regular face is more like this… | 你平常的表情是这样的 |
[15:08] | No, no, I-it’s-it’s more in the eyebrows, like this… | 不 重点在眉毛 是这样的 |
[15:16] | Okay, make your jokes. | 想开玩笑尽管开 |
[15:18] | I’m still in a great mood. | 我心情依然很好 |
[15:25] | Wait, what? | 慢着 什么 |
[15:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:30] | Oh, come on, but… | 拜托 但是 |
[15:34] | O-Okay, fine. | 好吧 好 |
[15:37] | Huh, Raj was right, it is more in the eyebrows. | 拉杰说得对 重点在眉毛 |
[15:42] | What was that all about? | 什么事 |
[15:43] | Wil kicked me out of his D&D game. | 威尔把我踢出了他的《龙与地下城》游戏局 |
[15:46] | You were in Wil’s D&D game? | 你参加了威尔的《龙与地下城》游戏吗 |
[15:48] | – With William Shatner? – And you didn’t tell us? | -和威廉·夏特纳一起 -你居然没告诉我们 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry, Wil made me promise not to. | 对不起 威尔让我发誓不说出去 |
[15:53] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[15:54] | Oh, come on, you guys would do the same thing. | 得了 你们也会这样做的 |
[15:56] | No, we wouldn’t! I told you when I was | 不 我们不会 我在动感单车课上 |
[15:58] | in spin class with Scarlett Johansson. | 碰到斯嘉丽·约翰逊 我就告诉你了 |
[16:00] | It didn’t even turn out to be Scarlett Johansson. | 结果根本不是斯嘉丽·约翰逊 |
[16:02] | Well, that’s her fault, not mine! | 那是她的错 不关我事 |
[16:05] | It doesn’t matter | 根本不重要了 |
[16:06] | because Penny blabbed about it and now I’m out. | 因为佩妮到处大嘴巴 现在我出局了 |
[16:12] | So there’s an open seat. | 所以说空出来一个位置 |
[16:15] | Wil! Wil Wheaton! | 威尔 威尔·惠顿 |
[16:16] | Open! Open! | 开门 开门 |
[16:20] | No. No. No. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[16:23] | Hell no. | 死都不行 |
[16:25] | Look, we know Leonard is out. You need to fill a seat. | 我们知道莱纳德出局了 你需要有人补上 |
[16:27] | It should be one of us. | 应该是我们中的一个 |
[16:29] | Or give me another chance. | 或者再给我一次机会 |
[16:30] | I think me and Joe Manganiello were really hitting it off. | 我觉得我和乔·曼根尼罗真的一拍即合 |
[16:34] | – Joe Manganiello was there? – From Magic Mike? | -乔·曼根尼罗也在吗 -演《魔力麦克》的那个 |
[16:38] | You guys suck. | 你们真是烂人 |
[16:39] | Agreed. You guys suck. Let’s go, Wil. | 同意 你们真烂 我们走 威尔 |
[16:42] | No. | 不 |
[16:45] | All of you. | 你们所有人都是 |
[16:46] | You’re just trying to use me | 你们只是利用我 |
[16:48] | to get close to my famous friends. | 来接近我的名人朋友 |
[16:50] | Do you know how that makes me feel? | 知道这让我有什么感觉吗 |
[16:52] | Flattered? | 受宠若惊 |
[16:55] | Used. | 被利用 |
[16:56] | I was gonna guess that. | 我本来打算猜这个 |
[16:58] | One of the worst things about being a celebrity | 做名人最糟心的一点就是 |
[17:01] | is you never know if people like you for you. | 你永远不知道人们是否是因为你而喜欢你 |
[17:05] | Well, thanks for letting me know. | 感谢你们让我知道真相了 |
[17:10] | You’re right, that was really crappy of us. | 你说得对 我们这样真的很烂 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I guess we just got caught up in the excitement. | 是啊 我们一时兴奋晕了头 |
[17:16] | We’re sorry, Wil. We do like you for you. | 对不起 威尔 我们喜欢的就是你 |
[17:19] | And if it makes you feel any better, | 希望这话能安慰到你 |
[17:20] | I don’t even really consider you a celebrity. | 我甚至不觉得你是名人 |
[17:28] | Should we go or do you want to wait for the sprinklers? | 我们要走吗 还是等着花园洒水器喷水 |
[17:38] | Guys, I-I still feel a little bad about Wil. | 各位 威尔的事我还是有点过意不去 |
[17:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:41] | Yeah. We should invite him to come play with us. | 是 我们应该邀请他和我们一起玩 |
[17:45] | Ask him to bring some chips | 叫他带点薯片上来 |
[17:47] | because we’re all out. | 我们的吃完了 |
[17:48] | Hey, Wil, this is Leonard. | 威尔 我是莱纳德 |
[17:50] | Make it Bugles. | 叫他带妙脆角 |
[17:51] | No, no, no, no, no, pretzel sticks. | 算了算了 要椒盐脆饼干棒 |
[17:53] | No, no, no, Bugles. | 不不 还是妙脆角 |
[17:56] | We’re gonna play some D&D | 我们要玩《龙与地下城》 |
[17:57] | and thought you might want to join us. | 想着也许你想一起玩 |
[17:59] | Thank you, Leonard, but actually I can’t do it tonight. | 谢谢你 莱纳德 但是我今晚不能去 |
[18:02] | Uh, how about another time? | 要不改天吧 |
[18:04] | Okay, great. Thanks. Bye. | 太好了 谢谢 拜拜 |
[18:07] | Okay, where were we? | 好了 到哪里了 |
[18:12] | I was about to go all Wrath of Khan on the ogres. | 我正准备对食人魔施”可汗的愤怒” |
[18:17] | Oh, man, that’s it. | 够了你 |
[18:18] | Put another dollar in the Star Trek jar, Bill. | 再放一块钱到《星际旅行》梗罐子里 比尔 |
[18:22] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[18:25] | Speaking of putting dollars in things… | 说到把小额钞票塞进某处 |
[18:33] | I loved you in Magic Mike. | 我喜欢你在《魔力麦克》中的表现 |
[18:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:37] | Switch places with me. | 和我换位置 |
[18:41] | Are we playing musical chairs or Dungeons & Dragons? | 我们是在玩抢椅子游戏还是《龙与地下城》 |
[18:43] | Yeah, let’s teach that ogre what my broadsword tastes like. | 对 让那个食人魔尝尝我大刀的厉害 |
[18:48] | I like your moxie. | 我欣赏你的武勇 |
[18:51] | I like your grandpa words. | 我喜欢你的爷爷辈用语 |
[19:00] | My dad and I watched you win back to back championships. | 我和爸爸看了你连赢两年总冠军 |
[19:03] | And I watched you sniff Joe’s hair when he wasn’t looking. | 我看到你趁乔不注意时偷闻他的头发 |
[19:11] | Thanks again for inviting us. | 再次感谢邀请我们 |
[19:12] | And don’t worry, we won’t tell the guys. | 别担心 我们不会告诉那几个男生 |
[19:15] | You know what? Why don’t you tell the guys. | 不如你去告诉他们 |
[19:17] | In fact, let’s all take a picture and sent it to them right now. | 干脆我们合影一张 现在发给他们 |
[19:26] | Tha’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[19:34] | We deserve that. | 是我们活该 |