时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ooh, it’s freezing out here. | 外面要冷死人啦 |
[00:05] | Would you like me to… heat things up? | 那你想要我为两人… “加温”一下吗 |
[00:08] | No, I want to get in the hot tub before I lose a toe. | 不 我想在冻掉脚趾前先进浴缸里 |
[00:12] | Oh. That is bright! | 这好亮啊 |
[00:14] | Yeah, a new neighbor put in floodlights. | 是啊 新来的邻居装的照明灯 |
[00:18] | So, shall we? | 行 要下水了吗 |
[00:20] | No. I don’t want to take my robe off under a spotlight. | 不要 我才不想在聚光灯下宽衣解带 |
[00:24] | This is a candle body. | 本姑娘的身体只能在烛光下看 |
[00:27] | Howdy, neighbors! | 好哇 邻居们 |
[00:28] | We haven’t met yet. I’m Andy. | 我们还没见过面 我叫安迪 |
[00:30] | Oh. Hello. Nice to meet you. | 你好 幸会啊 |
[00:32] | You know, your new balcony kind of looks right over our fence. | 你家新的阳台对我家有点一览无遗啊 |
[00:36] | You might want to put up some trees. We can see everything. | 你们可以考虑一下种点树 我们能看到一切 |
[00:40] | You can, but it’s okay if you don’t. | 看得到 但不代表非得看 |
[00:45] | So, can you turn your lights off? | 能麻烦您把灯关掉吗 |
[00:47] | Sorry, they’re motion-sensored. | 抱歉 是运动感应灯 |
[00:49] | They’ll go off in a minute. Just try to stay still. | 很快就会自己关掉 你们保持不动一会就行 |
[00:53] | What are we gonna do about this? | 这事我们该怎么办 |
[00:56] | I say we wait until his lights go off, | 我觉得我们就等到灯自己关掉 |
[00:58] | and then I make hot, motionless love to you. | 然后我跟你来一场火辣无动的性爱 |
[01:05] | Don’t move. It’s go time. | 别动 上场时间到啦 |
[01:38] | And his new balcony looks right down on our hot tub, | 他家的新阳台能俯瞰我家的按摩浴缸 |
[01:41] | which meant we couldn’t do anything. | 而我们一点办法都没有 |
[01:43] | So you gave your kids Benadryl for nothing? | 所以你孩子白吃镇静晕车药啦 |
[01:48] | Why do I share with you? You’re such a yenta. | 我干嘛要跟你分享这些事 你就是个长舌妇 |
[01:52] | Are we done talking about | 我们还没聊完 |
[01:53] | Howard’s failed conjugal relations? | 霍华德失败的夫妻关系吗 |
[01:55] | I have an actual Nobel Prize crisis to deal with. | 我有个事关诺贝尔奖的危机得解决呢 |
[01:57] | Has anything changed since the last time you talked about it? | 从你上一次说这事至今 情况有任何变化吗 |
[01:59] | – No. – Is there anything you can do about it? | -没有 -有任何你能做的事吗 |
[02:01] | – No. – Then shut up or go wait in the car! | -没有 -那就闭嘴 不然就去坐车上等 |
[02:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[02:06] | Remember you all came here to check out my cool new laser? | 还记得你们来是要看我的酷炫新激光吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, right. I’m gonna go wait in the car. | 对哦 那我先上车等了 |
[02:13] | The best part is that it’s europium-based, so… | 它最赞的地方就是以铕为… |
[02:15] | And then Andy said if we want privacy, | 然后安迪说如果我们想要隐私 |
[02:17] | we should plant some trees. | 我们应该去种点树 |
[02:20] | The only way I know how to do that is to give a dollar | 我唯一知道的种树方法就是捐一块钱 |
[02:22] | and a tree shows up in Israel. | 以色列的某处就有人帮我种树 |
[02:25] | Okay. Anyway, so because it’s europium-based… | 言归正传 由于是以铕元素为… |
[02:27] | Hey. I need some help with a meteorite I found. | 我找到的一颗陨石需要人帮忙 |
[02:30] | Ah. I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[02:32] | Oh, no, I meant Raj. | 不是你 我是想找拉杰 |
[02:33] | I really need an astrophysicist. | 我很需要一位天体物理学家的帮忙 |
[02:36] | This is exactly like a dream I had. | 这跟我一个梦里的场景一模一样 |
[02:38] | Except in the dream, you’re Gal Gadot. | 除了在那梦中 你是盖尔·加朵[美女演员] |
[02:42] | I don’t really have dreams, when I sleep or in life. | 我这人没什么梦 睡觉中还是现实生活中都没有 |
[02:49] | Anyway… | 反正呢… |
[02:49] | I X-rayed this meteorite, and it looks like there’s | 我用X光照了这个陨石 感觉上 |
[02:51] | some sort of organic signature inside of it, | 它的内里貌似含有某种有机特质 |
[02:53] | but I could really use another opinion. | 我想请其他人来看看有何想法 |
[02:55] | Well, great. Let’s go check it out. | 没问题 我们去看看吧 |
[02:57] | Cool. I’m gonna stay here and show Howard… | 很好 我就留在这里给霍华德展示… |
[02:59] | I want to see it! | 我也想看 |
[03:02] | Okay. Well, thanks for stopping by. | 行吧 感谢你们来这一趟啊 |
[03:09] | Screw them. That’s cool. | 管他们的 这个酷爆了 |
[03:13] | Hey, I’m not sure we’re in the right line. | 我不确定我们是不是该排这条道 |
[03:15] | – Is this for the city zoning office? – Yes, it is. | -这里是城市分区局吗 -是的 |
[03:18] | Or, as we call it here, “The zone zone.” | 或者是我们这里称呼的”区区” |
[03:23] | No, we don’t. | 我们没有这么称呼 |
[03:26] | That’s Linda. | 刚说话的是琳达 |
[03:27] | Ignore her. She’s going through the change. | 别理她 她年纪到了在某”期”间 |
[03:32] | Now, how can I help you? | 有何能为两位效劳呢 |
[03:33] | Our neighbor built a balcony | 我们的邻居加盖了一个阳台 |
[03:34] | that looks right into our backyard, and we’re trying to see | 能直接看进我家后院 我们想知道 |
[03:36] | if there’s anything we can do about it. | 能不能做任何事来阻止他 |
[03:38] | Well, you have come to the right place. | 那你们真是来对地方了 |
[03:39] | You know, a lot of people handle this type of thing online, | 很多人都是在网上处理这种事情 |
[03:41] | but I always say nothing beats the human touch. | 但我总说没有什么比真人接触更棒的了 |
[03:45] | Oh, but don’t worry. | 你们放心 |
[03:46] | I’m not gonna actually touch you. | 我不会真的要触碰你们 |
[03:47] | We had quite the informative meeting on that. | 我们为这个举办过富含教育意义的研讨会了 |
[03:52] | We just want a little privacy in our backyard. | 我们只是想要在后院能有些隐私 |
[03:54] | You know, for… | 你懂的… 要… |
[03:59] | Maybe we should’ve done this online. | 或许我们就应该在网上弄 |
[04:01] | No, no, no, no. The zone zone is a safe zone. | 别啊 区区是个能安心分享的区 |
[04:04] | Stop saying “zone zone”! | 别再说”区区”了 |
[04:07] | So, is there anything we can do? | 所以我们有任何能做的事情吗 |
[04:09] | Absolutely. Do you know if they have permits for the balcony? | 当然啦 你知道他们加盖阳台有没有许可吗 |
[04:12] | Oh, no. We were hoping you could check. | 不知道 我们还希望你能帮我们查呢 |
[04:14] | I certainly can. I just need you to fill out a form, | 我的确可以 只需要你们填一张表 |
[04:16] | and we have them available in Armenian, Chinese, | 我们这里有提供亚美尼亚语 中文 |
[04:18] | Cambodian, English, Farsi, Korean, Spanish and Vietnamese. | 柬埔寨语 英文 波斯语 韩文 西班牙语 与越南语的表格 |
[04:24] | Well, English, obviously. | 很明显我们要一份英文版的 |
[04:27] | Well, we’re not allowed to presume. | 我们不允许先入为主 |
[04:28] | That was a whole other meeting. | 另一场深刻的研讨会谈过这事 |
[04:32] | So we just fill out the form and that’s it? | 我们只需要填那张表就行了吗 |
[04:34] | Oh, no. No, you need to fill it out, | 不 不只 你们得先填好 |
[04:36] | and then you need to bring it down to the Office of Code Compliance. | 然后得拿去建筑许可局那边 |
[04:39] | Now, if your neighbors don’t have a permit, | 如果你们的邻居没有许可证 |
[04:42] | you can file an official complaint, but if they do have a permit, | 你就可以提出正式投诉 但如果他们有许可 |
[04:44] | then you have to make the case that the balcony constitutes | 那你就得提出那阳台有 |
[04:46] | a nuisance, an encumbrance or an encroachment, | 妨碍利益 造成产权负担 或侵占土地的证据 |
[04:49] | and you have to decide which, | 而且你得决定是哪一种 |
[04:50] | because they are three totally separate forms. | 因为那是三种完全不同的表格 |
[04:54] | This is starting to seem like more trouble than it’s worth. | 开始感觉这事费力又讨不了好啊 |
[04:56] | I know, right? | 对啊 就是说啊 |
[05:03] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[05:05] | Great, ’cause you just bought that whole row of Batmans. | 那就好 因为你刚把这一排《蝙蝠侠》全买了 |
[05:09] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉了 我… |
[05:14] | And now you bought Aquaman. Good choice. | 现在你还买了《海王》 好眼光 |
[05:17] | If you want cold medicine, | 如果你想要感冒药 |
[05:19] | Stuart has the entire run of DayQuils, | 斯图尔特有全系列某牌感冒药 |
[05:21] | including the rare “DayQuilt” misprint from 1996. | 包含罕见的1996年的错印版本 |
[05:25] | What can I say? I’m a collector. | 我能说什么 我是个收藏家 |
[05:28] | Thanks, but I’m fine. I think it’s just allergies. | 谢谢 但我没事啦 应该只是过敏 |
[05:31] | – Hi, guys. – Hey. | -大家好啊 -你来啦 |
[05:32] | Oh, heads up. | 先说一下 |
[05:32] | If that Aquaman feels wet, it’s not a gimmick. | 如果《海王》湿湿的 不是特殊营销手段 |
[05:35] | Leonard sneezed on it. | 是莱纳德打喷嚏在上面了 |
[05:39] | – You sick? – Uh, it’s just allergies. | -你生病了吗 -应该只是过敏 |
[05:41] | Oh. So, check it out. | 你听我说 |
[05:42] | This meteorite that Bert found is really cool. | 伯特发现的这个陨石超屌 |
[05:44] | We did a spectrographic analysis, and there’s… | 我们对它做了光谱分析 它… |
[05:46] | there’s definitely something going on inside. | 里面绝对大有玄机 |
[05:49] | Well, hey, I-if you want, | 那… 如果你们需要 |
[05:51] | we could use my new laser to cut it open. | 可以用我的新激光来把它切开啊 |
[05:53] | Well, thanks, but Bert’s got this water-cooled, | 谢谢好意 但伯特有这台水冷的 |
[05:55] | diamond-bladed saw. | 金刚石锯 |
[05:57] | Well, sure, but with my laser, you’d get a thinner slice, | 行吧 但用我的激光你就能得到更薄的切片 |
[06:00] | which would make for a better sample. | 这样的样本质量也更好 |
[06:01] | You’re not gonna cut open a meteor, are you? | 你们不会是想要切开一颗陨石吧 |
[06:06] | Have you not learned anything from comic books? | 你们没从漫画里学到任何教训吗 |
[06:10] | Space viruses? Pod people? | 太空病毒 外星人 |
[06:14] | I sell nothing but warnings. | 我这里卖的全都是血淋淋的警告啊 |
[06:18] | C-Calm down, Stuart. | 冷静啊 斯图尔特 |
[06:19] | You’re being a little crazy. | 你有点发神经 |
[06:20] | Oh, is he? Is he being crazy? | 他有吗 他发神经吗 |
[06:22] | Or is he the only one around here who’s making any sense? | 还是他是在场唯一脑子清醒的那一个 |
[06:27] | It’s nice they found each other. | 他们能找到彼此真是太好了 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Uh, so, anyway, you want to use my laser? | 是啊 话说回来 你想用我的激光吗 |
[06:34] | Eh, sorry. It’s kind of Bert’s thing, | 抱歉 这算伯特的项目 |
[06:35] | and he wants to do it his way, so… | 他想用他的方式 所以… |
[06:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[06:39] | Yeah, that’s cool. | 没事啦 |
[06:41] | Just seems dumb to not use the laser. | 只是觉得不用激光有点蠢 |
[06:44] | Not as dumb as unleashing a plague on mankind, | 哪能比得上释放太空瘟疫蠢呢 |
[06:47] | but, hey, what do we know? | 但我们懂个什么啊 |
[06:50] | Literally nothing. | 什么都不懂 |
[06:55] | We spent half the day down at the city planning office, | 我们今天花了半天时间泡在城市规划局 |
[06:58] | and didn’t solve a thing. | 什么都没解决 |
[07:00] | Now we have to go back tomorrow. | 我们明天还得再回去一趟 |
[07:01] | The planning office? You lucky ducks. | 规划局吗 你们俩真幸福 |
[07:05] | Yeah, this one made me go for ice cream | 这家伙就让我一起去买冰激凌 |
[07:07] | and talk about her day. | 然后聊她一天发生的事 |
[07:08] | Spoiler alert: it was fine. | 剧透警告 她没事 |
[07:12] | It wasn’t fine. I got trapped in an elevator. | 哪里没事 我被困在电梯里了 |
[07:16] | I may have missed a few details. | 我可能漏听了一点细节 |
[07:17] | The bottom of my cone was drippy. | 那时我的冰激凌底开始漏了 |
[07:21] | So now we have to download all these forms and fill them out. | 我们得下载那些表格然后全填了 |
[07:24] | We get it. Your life is great. Stop rubbing it in. | 我们都听懂了 你们很幸福 别再显摆了 |
[07:28] | Yeah, quit it. | 对啊 别晒幸福了 |
[07:31] | Is one of the forms the 599B/C? | 其中一个表格是编号599B/C的吗 |
[07:34] | Because, if so, it has a doozy of a typo. | 如果是这份 上面有可多错别字了 |
[07:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:38] | All right, well, I don’t want to spoil anything, | 好吧 我也不想剧透什么 |
[07:39] | but you might want to start practicing your “Siglature.” | 但你们最好开始练习一下自己的”谦名” |
[07:46] | Sheldon, if you like this stuff, | 谢尔顿 如果你喜欢这类东西 |
[07:47] | – why don’t you come and do it with us? – Or instead of us? | -你何不跟我们一起去呢 -或替我们去 |
[07:50] | Do you mean it? | 你们是真心的吗 |
[07:51] | No, no, wait, it’s too late. You can’t take it back. Yes. | 不不 太晚了 你们不能收回 我答应 |
[07:55] | Well, Amy, looks like the elevator | 艾米 感觉被困电梯里 |
[07:56] | might have been the high point of your day. | 有可能是你今日的心情巅峰啊 |
[08:00] | Hey, where’s Raj? | 拉杰呢 |
[08:01] | Uh, he’s working with Bert. | 他跟伯特在合作项目 |
[08:02] | They’re probably cutting their stupid meteorite open | 估计他们正在用傻逼金刚石锯 |
[08:05] | with their stupid diamond saw. | 切开那颗傻逼陨石 |
[08:08] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. I’m just a little run-down. | -你没事吧 -没事 只是有点流鼻水 |
[08:11] | It might be a head cold. | 有可能是小伤风吧 |
[08:16] | Purell. | 洗手液 |
[08:19] | Purell. | 洗手液 |
[08:20] | Purell. | 洗手液 |
[08:23] | Purell. | 洗手液 |
[08:27] | Can I top anybody off? | 有人还要续洗手液吗 |
[08:32] | It’s just so frustrating. | 真的好不爽啊 |
[08:34] | I-I know my laser would be way more efficient. | 我知道用我的激光肯定更有效率 |
[08:36] | They’re gonna lose so much meteorite due to kerf loss. | 他们会因为切损浪费很多陨石 |
[08:39] | Mm. I’m sorry your friends won’t let you play kerf with them. | 很心疼你朋友不跟你一起玩切 |
[08:45] | Don’t make it sound childish. | 别说得好像哄小孩 |
[08:47] | It’s the scientific word for dust. | 那词的意思是灰啦 |
[08:49] | What was wrong with “dust”? | 那为什么不直说”灰”就好了呢 |
[08:53] | Are you sure you’re not just a little jealous? | 你确定你不是只是嫉妒吗 |
[08:55] | No. It’s just, my way is better, but they won’t even consider it. | 才不是呢 我的方法更好 但他们考虑都不考虑 |
[08:58] | Oh, well, it’s their loss. Look, why don’t you go to bed. | 那这样是他们的损失 你先上床睡觉吧 |
[09:00] | – I’ll run out and get you some medicine. – Ah, it’s okay. | -我出去给你买点药 -不用 |
[09:03] | Stuart gave me some when I was at the comic book store. | 我在漫画店的时候斯图尔特给我了一点 |
[09:05] | Really? You’re taking medicine from Stuart? | 不是吧 你从斯图尔特手里拿药吗 |
[09:09] | Doesn’t he need, like, all of it? | 他难道不是每一颗药都很关键吗 |
[09:12] | Mm, he’s got plenty. | 他有很多啦 |
[09:13] | His pill caddy is, like, this big. | 他的药盒有这么大呢 |
[09:17] | All right, well, why don’t you go to bed. | 那你先上床躺着吧 |
[09:18] | I’ll sleep out here on the couch. | 我今晚睡沙发 |
[09:19] | No, no, no, you take the bed. I’ll stay out here. | 别别别 你睡床吧 今晚我睡这里 |
[09:21] | Even better. Sweet dreams, snot bag. | 那更好了 祝美梦 鼻涕虫 |
[09:29] | See what I’m talking about? | 看到我说的意思了吗 |
[09:30] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[09:32] | Oh, that is textbook encroachment. | 这是教科书式的标准侵占土地啊 |
[09:34] | And I know because I have the textbook. | 我能肯定是因为我有那教科书 |
[09:38] | First edition. | 首版呢 |
[09:41] | Watch what happens when you move. | 看看如果你动了会怎么样 |
[09:43] | Oh, boy, you weren’t kidding. | 天啊 你们还真不是瞎扯 |
[09:46] | Oh, those are 10,000 lumens if they’re a lumen. | 如果那是光 那就是1万流明的万丈光芒 |
[09:50] | Well, you know what they say: | 常言道 |
[09:51] | when life give you lumens, make lumen-ade. | 当生活给你流明光 你就做成流明水 |
[09:55] | Was that a joke? | 这是笑话吗 |
[09:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:59] | Based on the premise that “lumen” sounds like “lemon”? | 笑点是来自光通量单位”流明”音似”柠檬”吗 |
[10:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:05] | That’s hilarious. | 还真好笑 |
[10:08] | Okay, what is the setback on property lines in this neighborhood? | 你们这区的建筑退缩尺度是多少 |
[10:11] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[10:12] | It must be on the permit from when you built your deck. | 你们造这个平台的时候 许可上会有写啊 |
[10:15] | Uh, yeah, my dad built this. | 我爸爸盖的这个平台 |
[10:17] | We didn’t do the whole permit thing. | 我们没去申请什么许可 |
[10:21] | Here we go. | 要发作啦 |
[10:23] | Are you saying | 你的意思是 |
[10:24] | I’m standing on an unpermitted deck? | 我正站在一个无许可的平台上 |
[10:27] | It’s been here for years, Sheldon. It’s fine. | 谢尔顿 都已经盖了好几年了 没事的 |
[10:30] | How did the inspector not flag this | 检查员当时来你们家 |
[10:31] | when he came to check out your bathroom renovation? | 检查浴室装修的时候怎么没提出示警 |
[10:37] | Are you telling me that I have showered | 你不会是告诉我 我曾经在 |
[10:39] | in an uninspected bathroom? | 未受检查过的浴室里洗过澡吧 |
[10:41] | You showered in our house? | 你在我们家洗过澡吗 |
[10:42] | You made me hold your children. What did you expect me to do? | 你让我抱过你的小孩 你要我怎么办 |
[10:57] | You think you know people. | 知人知面不知心啊 |
[11:00] | You do know them, Sheldon. | 你知道他们的心啊 谢尔顿 |
[11:02] | Yeah, but-but do we? Do we really know them? | 但是是真的吗 我们是真的知道人家的心吗 |
[11:07] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[11:09] | They’re rule breakers, Amy. | 艾米 他们可是规则破坏者 |
[11:10] | And you know what we do with rule breakers? | 你知道我们该怎么对待规则破坏者吗 |
[11:12] | Complain about them to our spouse | 跟自己的伴侣不停地抱怨他们 |
[11:14] | until she’s ready to drive into oncoming traffic? | 直到伴侣受不了 开车冲向对面的车阵中 |
[11:17] | You can’t cross a double yellow line. | 你不能穿越双黄线啊 |
[11:19] | What is this, the Purge? | 你以为是电影《人类清除计划》啊 |
[11:21] | So, I guess you’re not gonna help them? | 所以我想你是不打算帮他们了 |
[11:23] | Oh, I’m gonna help them– | 我要帮他们 |
[11:24] | help them get on the right side of Johnny Law. | 帮助他们投入守法的怀抱 |
[11:27] | Oh, you can’t turn them in. | 你不能去举报他们啊 |
[11:29] | The city’s gonna make them rip out | 市政府会让他们把所有的装修 |
[11:30] | all the work they’ve done and do it over. | 全部都拆了 然后再重新盖 |
[11:32] | It would be the end of your friendship. | 到时候你跟他们的友谊就毁了 |
[11:34] | What choice do I have? These are the rules. | 我能有什么选 法律就是法律 |
[11:36] | Sheldon, I am begging you. Please, don’t do this. | 谢尔顿 我求你了 别这么做 |
[11:38] | You know who doesn’t get permits for their decks? Animals. | 你知道谁才不会为平台申请许可吗 动物 |
[11:42] | Animals don’t have decks. | 动物才没有平台 |
[11:44] | Oh, really? I have one word for you: beavers. | 是吗 那我送你一个词 海狸 |
[11:54] | Bert? Raj? | 伯特 拉杰 |
[12:04] | Can’t believe they’re gonna cut that | 真不敢相信他们要用这个 |
[12:05] | with this punk-ass diamond saw. | 垃圾金刚石锯切 |
[12:14] | Geez. | 要命了 |
[12:27] | Oh, hey, look. | 你看看 |
[12:29] | “Siglature.” | “谦名” |
[12:34] | – Next! – Hello. | -下一位 -你好 |
[12:35] | Hi! Welcome to the zone zone. | 你好 欢迎来到区区 |
[12:39] | Oh, that’s funny! | 真好笑 |
[12:42] | Hey, I also have a joke for you. | 我也有个笑话回敬你 |
[12:44] | Lumen-ade. | 流明水 |
[12:48] | Maybe I told it wrong. | 可能我讲得方式不对 |
[12:50] | Well, how can I help you? | 有何能为您效劳呢 |
[12:51] | If I know someone in violation of the building code, | 如果我知道某些人违反了建筑条例 |
[12:54] | should I turn them in? | 我应该举报他们吗 |
[12:56] | Interesting question. | 这问题很有意思 |
[12:57] | Yeah, I know. Because, on the one hand, | 我知道 因为一方面 |
[12:59] | Confucius says we owe a greater responsibility | 孔子说过我们对亲近之人的责任 |
[13:02] | to people we’re close with rather than to society at large. | 大于对整个社会的责任 |
[13:05] | But, on the other hand, Socrates says that | 但另一方面 苏格拉底说过 |
[13:07] | we’re obligated to obey all laws, even unjust ones. | 我们必须遵守所有法律 哪怕是不公正的法律 |
[13:10] | And then, furthermore, if we’re entertaining rules | 此外 如果我们把破坏规则 |
[13:12] | about when it’s okay to break the rules, | 当作儿戏 |
[13:14] | I should– where does it end? | 我应该… 那什么时候能到头 |
[13:16] | Well, for me, it ends at 5:00. | 对我来说 5点到头 |
[13:21] | Well, I just– I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办了 |
[13:23] | All I can tell you is that the building codes | 我只能告诉你建筑条例 |
[13:25] | are there for everyone’s safety. | 是为了所有人的安全 |
[13:27] | Oh, so you’re saying I have no choice but to turn them in. | 你是说我别无选择必须举报他们 |
[13:30] | I did not say that. | 我没这样说 |
[13:32] | But would you? | 但你会这样说吗 |
[13:33] | And remember that I laughed at your “zone zone” Joke. | 别忘了你的”区区”笑话我可是有捧场 |
[13:37] | It’s not even a joke! | 那根本算不上是笑话 |
[13:39] | Oh, is that Linda back there? | 后面的是琳达吗 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:43] | How are her hot flashes? Any better? | 她的更年期潮热好些了吗 |
[13:49] | Leonard, what are you doing?! | 莱纳德 你做什么 |
[13:50] | Showing you that this is the better way. | 让你们看这是更好的办法 |
[13:53] | Stop! Whatever’s inside there is dangerous! | 住手 里面的东西很危险 |
[14:01] | And pretty. | 而且很漂亮 |
[14:07] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[14:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just feeling a little… | 我没事 只是觉得有点… |
[14:20] | …hungry. | 饿 |
[14:25] | Stop eating Bert! | 别吃伯特了 |
[14:29] | Keep eating Bert! | 继续吃伯特 |
[14:34] | – Leonard. Leonard! – What? What? | -莱纳德 -怎么了 |
[14:36] | You’re having a bad dream. | 你做噩梦了 |
[14:37] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:40] | I was eating my friends. | 我梦到吃自己的两个朋友 |
[14:41] | Well, one friend and one acquaintance. | 应该算一个朋友 一个认识的人 |
[14:43] | You know what, Bert’s okay. Two friends. | 伯特也挺好 算是朋友吧 |
[14:47] | Let me see if you’re running a fever. | 让我看看你有没有发烧 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:50] | Oh, yeah, you’re burning up. | 烧得很厉害 |
[14:57] | Geez! Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[15:00] | That depends. What-what color are my eyes? | 得看情况 我的眼睛是什么颜色 |
[15:02] | I don’t know, brown? | 我不知道 棕色 |
[15:03] | No, green. No, wait, brown. | 不 绿色 等等 棕色 |
[15:07] | Oh, good, I’m awake. | 很好 我醒了 |
[15:11] | Howie, someone’s here to see you. | 华仔 有人找你 |
[15:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:15] | Hey. What’s going on? | 有什么事 |
[15:17] | Can you come over here? | 你能过来吗 |
[15:20] | Sheldon, the deck is safe. You can walk on it. | 谢尔顿 平台很安全 你可以走上来 |
[15:29] | Oh, that gets the heart going. | 害人家小心肝砰砰跳 |
[15:32] | So, what’s up? | 有什么事 |
[15:34] | I went down to the city Code Compliance Office to turn you in. | 我去建筑许可局举报你 |
[15:37] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[15:38] | But I didn’t do it. | 但我没有举报 |
[15:39] | I filled out the form and then realized | 我填表时发现 |
[15:41] | that the unwritten rules of friendship | 友谊的不成文规定 |
[15:44] | are more important than the written rules | 比阿尔塔迪纳市 |
[15:46] | of the city of Altadena’s Zoning and Planning Department. | 区划规划部的成文规定重要多了 |
[15:50] | Really? “Aw”? | 有必要感动吗 |
[15:53] | And you’ll be happy to know that, while I was there, | 我相信你会很高兴听到 我在那里时 |
[15:55] | I did look into your neighbor’s balcony, | 查了你邻居家的阳台 |
[15:57] | and it is encroaching on your property line. | 的确侵占到你家的土地 |
[15:59] | I had all this pent-up snitch energy, | 我想举报你的那股冲动劲儿正无处发泄 |
[16:01] | so I reported him hard. | 所以我狠狠举报了他一番 |
[16:03] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[16:04] | He’s going to have to remove it. | 他必须拆掉 |
[16:06] | So the good guys win? | 好人胜利了吗 |
[16:07] | Well, I don’t know if I’d call you the good guys. | 我不知道能否称你们为好人 |
[16:10] | You’re enforcing a law on him | 你们把法律强加在他身上 |
[16:11] | that you’re willfully ignoring yourselves. | 但你们却故意自己不遵守法律 |
[16:13] | Uh, all right, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | So the morally compromised guys win. | 所以没啥道德感的人胜利了 |
[16:17] | Apparently so. | 显然是的 |
[16:18] | Now, if one of you’d be kind enough to take me home, | 现在你们谁送我回家 |
[16:20] | I need to use my bathroom. | 我要用我家的厕所 |
[16:22] | What’s wrong with the one here? | 我家厕所有什么问题 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry, I want to live. | 抱歉 我想活下去 |
[16:30] | Hey. You guys got a second? | 你们有时间吗 |
[16:31] | Leonard, I told you, buddy. We don’t need to use your laser. | 莱纳德 我跟你说过了 我们不用你的激光 |
[16:34] | Yeah, all we need is Terry Brad-saw. | 我们只需要泰瑞·布拉德锯 |
[16:38] | That’s what I named my saw. | 这是我用明星名谐音哏给锯子取的名 |
[16:42] | No, I-I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. | 不 我想为昨天的事道歉 |
[16:44] | I just– I think I was jealous, you know? | 我想我嫉妒了 |
[16:48] | Sheldon and Amy might win a Nobel Prize, | 谢尔顿和艾米可能赢得诺贝尔奖 |
[16:50] | and now you guys have this cool meteorite project. | 现在你们有这么酷的陨石项目 |
[16:52] | – Really? You’re jealous of us? – Yeah. | -真的 你嫉妒我们 -对 |
[16:56] | I even had this crazy dream last night where I ate you both. | 我甚至做了疯狂的梦 梦里我吃了你们俩 |
[17:01] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:03] | I know. I was pretty out of it. | 我知道 挺神经病的 |
[17:05] | Who’d you eat first? | 你先吃了谁 |
[17:09] | Oh. Uh, you. | 你 |
[17:11] | Nice. | 很好 |
[17:20] | This is just delightful. | 真是太舒服了 |
[17:25] | Do you think he knows we’re the ones that got him in trouble? | 你觉得他知道是我们把他供出去的吗 |
[17:27] | – Who cares? – I do. I met his wife. She seems really nice. | -谁在乎 -我在乎 我见过他的老婆 人挺好 |
[17:32] | Sorry about the noise, neighbor! | 抱歉这些嗓音 邻居 |
[17:34] | No problem! | 没关系 |
[17:36] | Hey, you guys know a Sheldon Cooper?! | 你们认识谢尔顿·库珀吗 |
[17:41] | No, we do not! | 不 不认识 |
[17:54] | Is it just me or has no one been in the store for hours? | 是我的错觉吗 还是店里空了几小时 |
[17:57] | Yeah, it is weirdly quiet. | 的确安静得很诡异 |
[18:03] | Nobody’s in the street. | 街上没人 |
[18:04] | Huh. Well, that’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[18:07] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你的想法和我的想法一样吗 |
[18:08] | They cut that meteorite open and unleashed a space plague? | 他们切开陨石释放了宇宙瘟疫 |
[18:11] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[18:12] | Let me just lock up here. | 我把门锁好 |
[18:14] | Okay. So what do we do? | 好 我们怎么办 |
[18:16] | Uh, well, if this is a worst-case scenario | 如果发生最坏的情况 |
[18:18] | and we’re the last two people alive, we’re gonna, | 我们是最后两个大活人 我们就得… |
[18:20] | we’re gonna have to rebuild civilization. | 我们就必须重建文明社会 |
[18:22] | Do you have any special skills? | 你有什么特别技能吗 |
[18:24] | I can draw. | 我会画画 |
[18:27] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[18:28] | I can play clarinet. | 我会吹单簧管 |
[18:30] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道呢 |
[18:31] | Yeah, ten years. | 吹了十年 |
[18:34] | You know, it, uh, might also be up to us to | 可能还要依靠我们两个 |
[18:38] | repopulate the Earth. | 重新繁衍地球人 |
[18:41] | I’m okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[18:43] | So… shall we? | 要开始吗 |
[18:48] | Wait here. I’m gonna brush my teeth. | 等等 我先去刷牙 |
[18:57] | Sorry, we’re closed! | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[19:01] | This is going on Yelp! | 我会在网上给你差评 |